PDA

View Full Version : North China - Shenyang

Admin
09-04-03, 05:45
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

HappyChap
09-04-03, 15:58
Was at the Marriot Shenyang in July. You can pick up nice girls at the coffee lounge. There is a very pretty girl dressed in white. Real sweet Chinese. Took her overnight for 2000 rmb. Pretty expensive. This is the problem wt expensive hotels - they take at least half of that.
She was pretty good & friendly - performance rating 7, appearance 8.

Kendo
09-15-03, 04:39
First night in Shenyang and I have partially confirmed what was said in the Northern China section, that the main action here is in the Saunas. I tried the Shen Feng Entertainment (024 2338 4178) as recommended by bjmon in his post in the general Northern China section. Thanks bjmon, it was very good. 300 RMB total for FS and a good selection of girls .

I asked the people at my hotel and they said that there is not much KTV action because the police are strictly enforcing the rules. However, I did find one KTV that has girls that will go out. It is called SinBiHuiHuang 024 8484 2588. There were many very high quality girls there. They started out asking 1500 RMB and I negotiated them down to 700 RMB for the girl and 150 RMB for the mama. This was about 7:30 pm and the girl was to stay with me until 1:00 am. After all the negotiation and selecting the girl the mama insist that I pay up front. I say no way and she tell me I can pay 300 to the girl now. For me paying up front is a big sign of a problem but they would not budge. I was finally convinced that this was their “policy” and paid the 300. In the end, it all worked out fine and I was very happy.

Yellow Fever #2
01-13-04, 07:23
14:04 Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I stayed at the Traders Hotel (Shangrila) in Shenyang.

About 5 minutes from the hotel is a wonderful FS place. Exit the hotel and turn right on the main street and walk towards the Railway station.

When you see the Yoshinoya Japanese fast food restaurant on the right side of the road, turn right and walk down the alley. On the right hand side of this street are several sex shops with toys and videos. The BBS is at the end of the alley on the left side (it has a red sign).

I walked there with my girlfriend. We went inside looking for a warm quiet place to work, rest and foot massage. THey took us to a dark large room on the second floor full of girls (maybe 30 in total, ages 16 to 28??) dressed in nightgowns. Most were sleeping on the beds in this room (maybe more than 50 beds), it was 1pm in the afternoon. I thought it was paradise. My girlfriend felt uncomfortable and we left.

I would rate the few girls I saw in the light as 6-8, one had a very nice rack.

Please enjoy this find and post your stories about this place.

I know that they offer showers and full service at this location. My girlfriend told me that they asked her if we wanted any special services. She felt disgusted and could not believe that such places exist.

I will come back on my own if I can get the chance. I did not ask for prices but I am sure a good bargainer can get FS with a shower from his choice in the place for perhaps 150RMB. I dream about getting 3 girls for a few hours for maybe 300RMB.

My feeling is that this place does not have alot of street level BBS shops with a few girls but some concentrated shops with dozens of girls that you have to get lucky to find. At least now fellow mongers can enjoy their time in Shenyang.

BTW, the Shangrila is almost certainly girl friendly so you should be able to take them back to the room with you for LT. The Shangrila room rate is about 600RMB/night.

Noble Gent
05-20-04, 09:26
Stayed in Shenyang for a week at the New World Hotel, 4 star. I think its managed by Mariott. Very nice and very girl friendly.

Prior to my arrival to Shenyang, chatted with a few pros and non pros. I was afraid that the non pros will get too attached, so I did'nt call them when I arrived.

I visited 2 pro, one stayed with me for 2 nights, the other for 3 nights. First one was a older lady about 30, great service, loves sex, she fucked me more then I an handle. She was great at ass licking.

The second one is a very sweet young girl about 19 or 20. Short, but with exteremly large tits (they are real). She had the sweetest smile. the last day I was there, she woke me up with a BJ. What a great way to start the morning. She showed me some historical sites around the city, only thing that I had to pay was her entrance fee and meals, she did not once asked me to by anything for her.

First girl 500 RMB for 2 all nighters, and second girl 1000 RMB for 3 full days and night. Can't wait for my company to send me to Shenyang again.

NB

Fun Lover
05-26-04, 05:15
I have been living in Shenyang for almost one year by now. There are too many great places to get "fun", from as low as free to the highest RMB350. All you need to do is to smile and make eye contact. Be charmed and you get what you want. If anyone want to get some info and prices, do sent me messages. I will be happy to share.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Ahmad
06-23-04, 18:00
Hello Guys,

Just came back from a overnight trip to Shenyang. did not live at the Traders but at the Sheraton instead. This is a better hotel but not sure if it was girl friendly. I arrived in town late, too late for the KTV and went with my local representative to have a salt bath at a local bath house where they serve both sexesinstead.

I was led to a decent sized cubicle, about 100 sq ft. with a massage bed covered with a plastic sheet to make it more shower proof and a hair dresser basin for hair wash.

A local young girl of about 18 in swim suit came in. She was about 1.55m with smooth and fair complexion. I would not rate her a beauty but was nice and fresh looking with short hair. She proceded to give me a thorough scrub on the back and finally added some salt and scrubbed before finishing with a moisturiser on the back. She put her hands under to give my dick a good 5 minutes scrub. I turned over and the process was repeated which got me real high. Finally, she showered me all over and then dried me with new towels like her baby.

She asked if I like to have an oil massage; with her tits was RMB155 and her pussy was RMB165, or something like that in 90 minutes. Since I had nothing better to do for the evening, I decided to try both.

I was led upstairs and on to a massage bed; standard queen size. We started with the back rub using her tits with some baby oil and followed by her pussy. After a sensational 30 minutes, she asked me to flip over to lay on my back.

She put her knee in between my thighs and proceeded to rub me with her breast. After some time, she was rubbing my dick with her pubic hair while I reached down to tickle her pussy with my fingers. I could feel her breathing getting stronger while my dick was as hard as a rock as a result of her stimulation.

Finally, I pushed her knee over my thigh so that she straddles me, held her hips down and pushed my dick up. There was little resistance when my dick went in. For the next 10 minutes, we fucked with her on top of me and in the sitting position. Her hole was tight. Just when I came, I pulled it out.

She cleaned me with the towels and tissue papers and lay down next to me; saying that I was very naughty. As her excitment subsided, with her nipples softened, I was hard again. I was all over her this time and did her missionary style. There was no resistance this time.

After this round, we returned to the bath to clean up as 90 minutes was about up. I washed my dick thoroughly as this was the first time I did bare back and was worried. She clean and dried me as usual. I paid my bill without any tips or extras. The bath itself was RMB108 and the damage for the night was about RMB400. I do not know if this is the standard service here. Can anyone tell?

It was a big establishment with KTV and restaurant in the upper floors. I was told by the taxi driver that there are many saunas offering salt bath in the city.

Good hunting. Next time go to bath in Shenyang with a rubber.

James Cook
06-24-04, 12:40
Ahmad,

Usually you can get a full service for 180-300RMB if you can finish within 1 hour or 2. The FS includes a bath, a sanua, tits massage, all body suck,ice fire BJ,ass clean, rectum suck and a nice screw. Next time you could let the local guy cut off the price for you.

JC

Gilmore
07-17-04, 03:29
I went to Shenyang a couple years ago and had a really good time at a huge full sauna, that had a nightclub and bar inside it and tons of really hot girls. Does anyone know the name of a place like that or if it even still exists?

Thanks

Fun Lover
09-21-04, 04:03
Dear mongers,

Shenyang is one of the best place to hunt. You can get freebies easily or you can get quickie just about anywhere. Or you can go to sauna for a better quality one.

Just wonder why not much info about shenyang posted here.

Happy hunting guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Girlrider
10-10-04, 10:32
Hello guys. Does anyone know where to find Russian working girls in Shenyang? I will be here until the 29th. Does anybody want to go find some?

Hondaman
03-22-05, 07:01
Does anyone know if there is any p4p around the Sheraton or if they have massage services in the hotel. Headed there for some business in May and wanted to know the 411 in the area. Thanks.

Levitian
03-22-05, 09:32
I stayed in Sheraton Hotel during my last visit. The hotel was verz girl-friendly, you could see heavy traffic of working girls coming and going in the elevator area. There were quite a lot of working girls in the bar. However, the bar was rather lousy, too big, too loud.
There is a Korean Street in Shenyang, full of bathhouses, KTVs, brothel bars. It is a good 20-minute taxi ride away from the Sheraton.

Hondaman
03-29-05, 08:35
Levitian - thanks for the info about Shenyang and the Sheraton. I look forward to posting about my stay there. BTW - during your visit, were the "workers" able to understand English. I look Chinese (am Asian) but I can't speak a lick of Chinese - only a little Korean and a little Japanese. Thanks again...

I stayed in Sheraton Hotel during my last visit. The hotel was verz girl-friendly, you could see heavy traffic of working girls coming and going in the elevator area. There were quite a lot of working girls in the bar. However, the bar was rather lousy, too big, too loud.
There is a Korean Street in Shenyang, full of bathhouses, KTVs, brothel bars. It is a good 20-minute taxi ride away from the Sheraton.

Syznb
03-29-05, 22:17
Hi Honda,

I'm from Shenyang. I would suggest you to go to the sauna bath places in Shenyang, and you better get a Chinese along with you, coz only very very few young people can really communicate in English.

And no "worker" understands English, I guess.

Levitian
03-30-05, 05:58
do basically agree with Member 4016, but you might make your way with you Japanese or your Korean. Try the "Korean Mile", it is pretty interesting there. All taxi drivers know the place. Member 4016, do you agree?

Levitian

Syznb
03-30-05, 16:36
hi, Levitian

i dont get you, what do you mean "make your way with you Japanese or your Korean." I dont get the meaning.. and also what is Korean Mile referring to? Do you know the Chinese name? hehe.

BTW, what you doing in Shenyang, where is your favourite "happy place" there?

syznb

do basically agree with Member 4016, but you might make your way with you Japanese or your Korean. Try the "Korean Mile", it is pretty interesting there. All taxi drivers know the place. Member 4016, do you agree?

Levitian

Syznb
04-03-05, 02:19
Levitian,

Any other activities in Shenyang? Please, do you know the name of the place you mentioned, in Chinese spelling.?

Thanx,

Syznb

Levitian
04-04-05, 09:23
Pls. do excuse if I do not know the names in Chinese.
There is a street with many saunas, ktvs, clubs, brothels, whatever. As you are from Shenyang, you should know. I was there last time 2 years ago.
This street has many Korean girls, from North Korea. Every taxi driver I was talking to knew the place.

Levitian

Syznb
04-05-05, 11:59
Yeah, I do know the street, "Xi Ta Street"

I'm just wondering some more activities in Shenyang, like Hotels.

I don't really know too many places to have fun in Shenyang, even I'm from there.

Bec26
05-01-05, 08:07
Greeting to everyone in Shenyang. Has anyone here ever had any experiences with Russian girls? If so, please post a reply or just PM me.

Thanks.

Gilmore
05-01-05, 15:36

Can you tell us the names of the most famous saunas? I went to one several years ago that was really nice, 3 stories, and had a disco on the top floor. I think the name of it was 3 characters, and had 'orchid' (lan) in the title somewhere.

Thanks

Bec26
05-09-05, 05:27
Is there Nobody in Shenyang? I have been here for 10 days not and have gotten laid 15 times! There are plenty of sauna that provide full services but true you need to have a Chinese person with you because nobody will be able to speak English in these places. Has anybody ever had a uncovered BJ while the girls has pop rocks in her mouth? You can have it in Shenyang! But still no word on any Russian women. Guess they are all in Beijing to make the real money.

Gilmore
05-10-05, 22:24
Bec: Good to know Shenyang is going strong. I have to go there in a month or so. Would you mind posting the names of the better places? Posting them in Chinese is fine, as a lot of us speak and read it.

Thanks

Yama Sucky
05-11-05, 06:20
I'm in Shenyang right now, the only good places to go seem to be those sauna places, I got FS for about 300RMB.

Later I'll try the KTV places.

Bec26
05-11-05, 08:52
Hey Gilmore,

Let me know when you get to Shenyang and I will provide you all the names of the saunas. No worries.

Bec26
05-11-05, 08:53
I'm in Shenyang right now, the only good places to go seem to be those sauna places, I got FS for about 300RMB.

Later I'll try the KTV places.Yama,

If you find any places other than saunas or KTV's please PM or post here.

Thanks

Syznb
05-16-05, 00:38
Hi all you here,

I'm gonna go back to Shenyang in June, and I'm a chinese. Anybody need a guide something like that, just sound up, no need to hesitate.

And you better pm me.

Sunas of Senyang, just perfect! I like my town! At least for these special services.

Bec26
05-26-05, 10:35
Hey Everyone, The name of a good sauna I found is DA TIAN MA. Its located in Shen He City on Huai Yuan Men Rd. There is also a KTV upstairs. There are about 12 girls to choose from and all are young. I went there with a police friend of mine last week and he arranged to have one of the KTV girls come down to "frolic" around with! This girl was the prettiest I have seen in China. Perfect body, shaved pussy, and more importantly, shaved arm pits! A one hour session will cost you 228 RMB. I tried to get the same KTV girl on another visit but was told that without police presense they could not provide her. A warning however, if you dont speak Chinese (like me) a Mandarin speaking friend will be mandatory.

Hope this helps anyone that is traveling to Shenyang. And if you cannot speak Chinese and dont have a translator. God help you cause your gonna hate it here.

Yellow Fever #2
05-27-05, 15:36
If you want to find north korean girls, stay at the Chi Bao Shan Hotel or Chiltosan Hotel in Shenyang.

This hotel is run by the North Korean Government and most of the employees are North Korean.

I stayed here for one night and there are several DPRK girls sitting in the lobby at night time. I did not inquire rates etc but I think they were for the taking. I was with my wife at the hotel...

The hotel guidebook even says that you can meet the beautiful girls from Pyongyang at the hotel. Really weird.

Enjoy.

Bec26
05-30-05, 06:52
Shenyang People,

I found a new sauna yesterday. I did not get the name but I will because I am going back today. And since this thread is not that strong with visitors or posters, nobody will be in hurry to go anyways. They have by far the best looking girls. The only thing is, its purely a BJ sauna. You cant have FS with the girls, but they all provide BBBJTC. Maybe the reason these girls look so good and clean is that they dont sleep with 20 guys a day. If you go, ask for number 005, 006, or 051. The cost is around 218 RMB for 45 minutes. I went with a buddy and the total bill for 4 girls plus all the incidentals was 968 RMB.

The sauna itself is beautiful. Only been opened for 5 months. The lounge has oversized chairs with individual TV's. By far the cleanest sauna in Shenyang that I have seen so far. Like I said, I will post the name later today so dont fret.

Bec26
06-02-05, 10:28
Yellow Fever,

I went to the hotel last night and did not find a single girl in the lobby. I did however go the restaurant on the 2nd floor. There are certainly plenty of good looking waitresses but I know that they are not for the taking. Did the girls you saw wear the N. Korean pin? I am certainly not in any way questioning your post but maybe it was Chinese girls posing as N. Korean? I do appreciate the tip however. What day did you see them? What time of the day was it? I will try again based on your reply.

Yellow Fever #2
06-03-05, 00:47
bec,

i saw them in the evening when i returned from dinner and i saw them in the morning when i checked out of the hotel. they were sitting on the couches in from of the air koryo office. air koryo is the national airline of dprk. the gift shop has lots of north korean handicrafts. a very rare find. i am sure they were for the taking and they looked very hard at me. i could not indulge as i was with my so.

many of the front desk staff in the hotel are chinese, however those working the bars and the korean restaurant on the second floor are from dprk. when we checked in there were 2 dprk girls at front desk in bright pink north korean clothes.

i actually laughed when i saw the pin of kim il sung - the great leader. it was bizarre. they spoke some english and chinese and they were dprk.

i hope you have luck finding some north koreans. the restaurant will definitely be a different experience from typical korean food. they have a list of liquors from drpk too - including some 'bear liquor' and some 'deer liquor' - if i remember correctly. i did not check out the sauna but it could be a possibility too.

this hotel i ahve been told is a known hangout for north korean espionage agents. it is actually not a bad value as a hotel though and it has high speed internet. just don't write anything bad about the kims and i am sure they will not dispose of you. take care 007.

Bec26
06-05-05, 13:07
Hey Guys,

The name of the sauna I reported about a few days ago is RE DAI YU LIN. Its on the corner of NAN TA LU. Hope this helps, and gets you some good old fun while in Shenyang.

BEC

Syznb
06-05-05, 20:02
Hi Bec,

I dont know if u got my message, I mentioned RE DAI YU LIN there,, haha, is it nice? Another same style one, also high level service, with a 13 or 14 floors building, TIAN YING.. the 4th branch of YU LAN QUAN

Bec26
06-07-05, 06:40
Just posted some pics of girls from the KTV above the Bee House.

Hope you guys like them.

Gilmore
06-07-05, 18:40
I think Yu Lan Quan (maybe jade orchid spring?) is the one I went to back in the day. Does anyone have experience with this place? The place I went to was incredible, amazing service and selection.

Unknown One
06-13-05, 20:47
As far as Shenyang goes, Im not too sure, only passed throuh there intransit for a connecting flight to Russia. (Hey plenty of Russian girls here!) However if you want to try Russian girls, Beijing is an expensive place, from what I have heard from others posting on here. Try some of the Chinese border cities to Russia. Manzhouli, Heihe, 300 RMB for an hour with a Russian girl. Should beat your Beijing price. However when I was in Haerbin, I noticed that some of the girls that do your room call service might know some friends, I was offered by a girl once, she asked me if I was interested she could call her Russian friend. I didnt oblige, but the starting price for the djiev was 1000 RMB, pretty sure you can haggle this down. But regardless like I said, if you are going to travel to Dongbei region, hell why not take a night train to a border city and just monger for 3 days?

An overnight trip from Shenyang to a border city, 280 RMB.

3 nights for a room at the local hotel, 900 RMB.

Enjoying half a dozen Russian djiev delicacy at a fraction of the price people pay in HK, SH and BJ, Priceless.

(Sorry your mastercard wont work in the border cities though, bring cash buddy)

Bec26
06-15-05, 06:17
Thank you for the advise. I lived in Beijing for over a year and know the prices there are extreme. I will continue my search for Russians and will post accordingly.

No Mastercard and no ATM I assume!

Bec26
06-22-05, 06:57
I went back to RE DAI YU LIN and had #58. Very good body and service. So if anyone of you guys should venture to this part of China, so far at this place I have had numbers 005,006,051 and now 058. Anyone of these girls will put a VERY big smile on your faces!

Bec26
06-25-05, 06:08
Had a double session today. Numbers 030 and 051 are great. They told me that numbers 021 and 022 are really good friends and will engage in lesbo action. I will check them out next time and report. Common guys, am I the only one keeping this section of the board alive!! Where are all the Shenyang mongers? Is this city the best kept secret in China?

Fast Eddie 48
06-26-05, 07:54
Had a double session today. Numbers 030 and 051 are great. They told me that numbers 021 and 022 are really good friends and will engage in lesbo action. I will check them out next time and report. Common guys, am I the only one keeping this section of the board alive!! Where are all the Shenyang mongers? Is this city the best kept secret in China?Bec 26,

I will be at Shenyang next week and stay in Yingkou City for 3 weeks.

Any action there, and how far from Shenyang?

Please pm or post me.

Thanks

Bec26
06-26-05, 13:44
Fast Eddie, I dont have a clue where Yingkou is. Sorry. But if you ever make it to Shenyang PM me and let me know. I can fill you in on all the details.

Syznb
07-05-05, 06:18
Fast Eddie, I dont have a clue where Yingkou is. Sorry. But if you ever make it to Shenyang PM me and let me know. I can fill you in on all the details.YINGKOU is a small city near DALIAN, if you can get a Chinese speaking person with you, u gonna get a lot of fun there, coz there is not too much government control there, and a very long street with all kinds of services, as I remember! strongly recommend :)

exhead
08-25-05, 19:20
Thanks to all the swinging dicks that have come before me in this section. I've enjoyed reading the comments and am taking copious notes. I will be visiting Shenyang in early November. I'm wondering if any of you perverted muff-divers were going to be there at the same time? I would appreciate some guidance since I don't speak their language.

Thanks in advance!

Chaoren
09-09-05, 02:23
Is there a way to spend some quality time with russian girls in Shenyang?If so, I would be very pleased, if someone would share this information with us.

Thank you.

exhead
10-27-05, 17:23
I'll be there next week and was wondering if anyone has a sure bet they would be willing to pass on. Thanks!

Jami 57
10-29-05, 14:48
I will be in Shenyang in December, but do not speak a word of Chines.

What are the options for fun sex ?

Jami

Fast Eddie 48
10-29-05, 19:15
I will be in Shenyang in December, but do not speak a word of Chines.

What are the options for fun sex ?

Jami

hi jami

shenyang is a big city but mongering is really not as good as shanghai and
guangzhu, i was there last month for business from the US . i stay at the
trader hotel in town , there is freelance at the bar and the coffee shop but
they want 800 rmb for all nite . there are sauna and ktv in the area or just
ask the taxi guy they will know where all the action at, the train stations area have alot of bbs and korea town area have alot of ktv and sauna
i was only there for 3 days was too busy to explore much .

fast eddie 48

Bec26
11-10-05, 07:32
Hello to everyone who reads the messages in Shenyang. I have been away for 4 months and just arrived late last night. It does sadden me to see that there has not been anything posted here since before Halloween! Is it really possible that nobody has scored in this city? Are all the chicks here really all for me? I will continue to hold the fort here in Shenyang and report on anything I find attractive.

In the meantime, a word to the wise to everyone in Beijing. The flight here is only 45 minutes and the girls will not cost you a months wage. Why not make a weekend of it? Hmmmmm....

My best wishes to everyone who is inclined to read this.

Bec

exhead
11-10-05, 13:12
Sorry I missed you there. I had a great time in Shenyang. My supplier set up an appointment my first night and I was very pleased. 28 yo, tall, smallish tits and very tight body. He warned me not to pay her more than 700RMB for all night or I'd screw up the market. Being the good capitalist, I complied. Great performer! Got a reflexology massage after round 1 and there was nothing she wouldn't do. The pimp that my supplier called spoke only Chinese as well as the gal. Sorry I don't have the number. Had a grand time in Shenyang. Would like to hook up next time! Cheers!

Bec26
11-23-05, 07:24
This is just a feable attempt (ok, its a cheap trick) to keep this thread current and posted near the top of the China board.

I have been here for 2 weeks and been going to all the local saunas that I have posted about in the past. There is pussy here and its to be had for anyone willing to come out here. I have reservaions at the local Russian joint tonight. Hopefully my efforts will result in a hot russian cuddling next to me on a cold Shenyang night.

If anything happens, I will post obviously and Shenyang will again be at the top of the boards. Yea!

Bec26
02-05-06, 08:47
I suppose its just too damn cold for anybody to report from Shenyang. Nothing is happening up there?

fatcat168
02-19-06, 17:22
Just got back from Re Dai Yu Lin as recommended by Bec26.

Excellent selection of beautiful girls.. picked one and another tagged along when I got into the room.

Excellent 2 girl FS with lesbo show. Y830.. I originally just wanted the usual catbath, bbbjcim, but the girls were too tempting to let the FS slide.

Thanks for the info.

Bec26

Member #3055
02-19-06, 22:00
Hi, I will be soon in Shenyang. Unfortunately I will be with a group collegues, which makes it difficult to go out to hunt. Anyone has some phone numbers of girls or escort services in Shneyang? Or any other tips?

Thanks

Bec26
02-24-06, 10:39
FatCat, sorry for the PM I just sent you. I should have read the board before sending it.

Glad you liked the sauna. I was hooked on that 2 girl stuff but I found that I like to take one girl for full time, then wait a few, then go back up and pick another. That way you get 2 girls for double the time and same price.

Have fun in Shenyang guys, I still think that city is the best kept secret within our little society of WSG.

Staying warm and being cuddled.

BEC.

Paulo66
03-19-06, 16:52
I Live in Bangkok and new to China I do not speak Chinese, I am now in Shenyang for 3 weeks anyone here who could show me the way round the bath houses etc. I can return the favour in Bangkok .Or how about an address for Re Dai Yu Lin.

Cheers

Asie Frenchy
04-18-06, 19:39
Hi guys,

Saw some of you [OAH, etc] in the catacombs in dongguan few weeks back, ok seems not a lot of traffic to this place. [or if there is not reported: []

Am going to be here right after the coming vacation week. Let me know if anyone else will be here. Shenyang. Around 05-11 onwards. After that to a few more cities

Will report anyways but teaming up could be nice. My mandarin is like 6 year old level sadly so.

Anybody recently here got good suggestions for hotels. Comfortable but not extravagant, in-house 'extras' welcome. Or anybody know more about the N -KOR hotel. Is quite an old post.

Thnx

OldAsiaHand
04-21-06, 15:19
Asie Frenchy,

Sorry, but Shenyang is not one of my normal hunting grounds. Check your PM and give me a call when you get to China and I will hook you up with a fellow monger that has spent more time there.

Let me know if you plan to be down south and we might hook-up again. You also met Cronin, the King of the catacombs and a legendary monger.

OAH

Hi guys,

Saw some of you [OAH, etc] in the catacombs in dongguan few weeks back, ok seems not a lot of traffic to this place. [or if there is not reported: []

Am going to be here right after the coming vacation week. Let me know if anyone else will be here. Shenyang. Around 05-11 onwards. After that to a few more cities

Will report anyways but teaming up could be nice. My mandarin is like 6 year old level sadly so.

Anybody recently here got good suggestions for hotels. Comfortable but not extravagant, in-house 'extras' welcome. Or anybody know more about the N -KOR hotel. Is quite an old post.

Thnx

BJtemp
05-01-06, 20:46
Folks,

I read from the local Chinese discussion boards that services are much cheaper in Shenyang and way better; I'm intending to take a week-long vacation to Shenyang from Beijing, for the sole purpose of playing around.

Anyone wants to hook up, please PM me.

By the way, according to the data I have, bath plus FS should be around Y400, no?? I read some of the reports below and folks are paying as much as Y700-800.....

I also want to try out the dance halls where for Y10 you can dance 3 songs with the girls and grab their tits... Anyone has been to those places?

Asie Frenchy
05-21-06, 12:55
"a week in china"

and, please nobody flame me that i have not posted in every different single section one by one, this is all i have time for. : {

1. guangzhou

i can report that the ramada bbs are reopened; specifically what used to be counted as #2 #3 and #4, but now. counting from the end as you walk in the black metal gate at ramada end, will become #1, 2, 3 respectively; the old #1 is totally gone and will become a shop i am told.

3# even has a couple of the old gals back;

same deal as before. 200rnb. unless you are a shmuck. 250 if you are feeling generous and either upstairs or go out to a nearby apartment;

[ for the newbies. : the former is ok if you are not shy, 3 beds, close together and thin curtains between, and some mirrored windows enable one to see what is going on in the next bed, i don't care, i can even enjoy watching one of the gals getting it from another guy while i am on mine, but some guys who are shy better go to the apartments]

2. xuzhou [jiangsu province]

stayed the railway hotel. no action. seems very buttoned down 'old china' era, stern old hags on every floor in railway employee uniform and etc; no knocks on the door either

but; walking out and turning left found a fair number of bbs. rep001tered around just behind the hotel. 2 here, 2 there; didn't try, as most offerings looked past their sell-by dates;

walked the other way. out of the station with it at you back. across the small square and then take the road at 1o'clock, [not the one at 3o'clock]. walk perhaps 1km and you start to see a lot of little bbs type places;

the basic offer is 150rnb for 'massage'. basically hj and whatever else you can talk her into.

white-skinned customers are obviously a novelty

quality. average

3. pi zhou [jiangsu province]

this town is one hour east drive from xuzhou;

find the li fu hotel. sorry i lost the road name but is a main road in the central shopping area. shouldn't be rocket science '. with your back to the lifu cross to the other side and walk left. about 80-100m, turn down a small lane. [nice local street food also being prepared at the entrance, with few small tables. try it, was good]. go down the lane until you reach the end. about another 80m, which is a sot of t junction; right would be a dead-end after 10m; so, go left. there some older women will call to you. don't panic they are not offering themselves; i found over 5 hours 3 nice experiences. all 18-23. and although none had ever so much as spoken to a whitey before. no real issues, apart from the normal shyness initially

200rnb. no rush, every position i wanted and very relaxed

an additional 10rnb on the way out to the man for the room

[these are not bbs! the gals are hanging around near these knocking shops. sort of short time hotels. decent beds and basic wash-up facilities]

the gals seem to be all quite new and more like amateur

4. zhongzhou [henan province]

i agree arctic 1. the city is really nice btw. very laid back, wide boulevard style streets, lots of green, very nice. and the surrounding area also. pity it doesn't get more visitors as there is a lot going for it.

somebody else mentioned the station area. i found nothing at all here. nor anywhere else i walked. stayed

and i agree about yuda. excellent value

no disrespect to arctic 1. but 898 for a bonk in a tier 3 city? no way. somebody saw you coming mate! btw i also speak next to no mandarin sadly -[some guandonghua]-- i went in and after basic negotiations. involving me laughing at the first 2 prices offered and heading back to the main entrance with the guy running after me, i settled for the 3rd rapidly downsized 'offer'. 450rnb. [898geez, yeah an auspicious number, for the guy who got the $ out of you: } ]

19yr old sichuan gal. enough with the details, but it was a quality experience.

5, shenyang [liaoning]

walked a lot to see the place in my spare time; a few sights to be seen including the old palace

didn't see any action in any street at all. not a single bbs

no mind. 3nights in the central city hotel meant room service every night. 400 rnb. -again guys negotiate, i swear to god some guys let their didi take over their thought processes. this is china. the first offer is never the last offer and it is sure as *** never the correct price

first night the mamasan told me '100ud' i laughed, said 'no dollars' and started to close the door. she said "okok rnb. 1, 000" [howzat for a forex rate]. i laughed even harder and started to close the door, she quickly said 600, i said. no! 400! . she said ok ok. i bring friends now

obviously the next 2 nights further negotiation was not needed

local gals, one pro and two clear amateurs. one still had her supermarket uniform in the plastic bag she was carrying

21--29 yrs range

Mike85
05-29-06, 12:43
Greetings to all. Your reports are much appreciated. In preparation for the visit, can any of you advise me as to where to find a good street map of shenyang. There does not seem to be anything on the internet.

Thanks to all for your advice.

BJtemp
06-05-06, 01:27
Find maps at airport or train stations. Should be only 5 rmb per map. If you don't get them there, then you have to go to a book store (I got mine in Xi Ta's Xin Hua Book Store) but it is a pain to make a separate trip just for that.

Hit the saunas. They are lovely and standardized. Here is the process:

You go in
Take off your shoes (refuse the shoeshine)
Take a locker key
Undress down to your birth suit
Take a shower
Put on bath robe (ask for the free ones)
Go sit in the resting lobby
Attendant will come solicit services
***Foot massage 50 rmb
***Full body massage under 100 rmb
***HJ 100-150 rmb
***ML 200 rmb +/-
***ML with BJ 250+/- (additional time allocated)
Massages are done at the resting lobby
Other services in private rooms

The big ones are supposed to be Tian Ying, Tian Shi, Bao Long Quan. I went to the biggest one Tian Ying but was not impressed. It was big all right, but a bit chaotic. ML was done on the 10th floor; ML girls are pretty good looking, but they are mechanical and ask a tip in the form of a drink for as much as 50 rmb which i hate.

The best place I tried is Mei Li Cheng. It's at 148 Da Xi Lu. Moderate size, but very cozy. Girls are of such even quality it is unbelieveable. I estimate 90% of the girls are decent looking, 50% of the girls are very good looking. Only a meager 1% is relatively fat.

Fast Eddie 48
06-05-06, 01:30
Find maps at airport or train stations. Should be only 5 rmb per map. If you don't get them there, then you have to go to a book store (I got mine in Xi Ta's Xin Hua Book Store) but it is a pain to make a separate trip just for that.

Hit the saunas. They are lovely and standardized. Here is the process:

You go in
Take off your shoes (refuse the shoeshine)
Take a locker key
Undress down to your birth suit
Take a shower
Put on bath robe (ask for the free ones)
Go sit in the resting lobby
Attendant will come solicit services
***Foot massage 50 rmb
***Full body massage under 100 rmb
***HJ 100-150 rmb
***ML 200 rmb +/-
***ML with BJ 250+/- (additional time allocated)
Massages are done at the resting lobby
Other services in private rooms

The big ones are supposed to be Tian Ying, Tian Shi, Bao Long Quan. I went to the biggest one Tian Ying but was not impressed. It was big all right, but a bit chaotic. ML was done on the 10th floor; ML girls are pretty good looking, but they are mechanical and ask a tip in the form of a drink for as much as 50 rmb which i hate.

The best place I tried is Mei Li Cheng. It's at 148 Da Xi Lu. Moderate size, but very cozy. Girls are of such even quality it is unbelieveable. I estimate 90% of the girls are decent looking, 50% of the girls are very good looking. Only a meager 1% is relatively fat.

to bj temp

Map of shenyang is it chinese only i have a hard time getting a english map
there last yr , I even check with hotel and book store .

fast eddie 48

BJtemp
06-05-06, 04:18
to bj temp

Map of shenyang is it chinese only i have a hard time getting a english map
there last yr , I even check with hotel and book store .

fast eddie 48I have not looked into it but I suspect you will have a hard time finding an English map of Shenyang. There just aren't that much demand for it that vendors would stock it. Maybe you can try the top 5-star hotels where foreigners usually stay.

Yama Sucky
07-12-06, 08:08
I have not looked into it but I suspect you will have a hard time finding an English map of Shenyang. There just aren't that much demand for it that vendors would stock it. Maybe you can try the top 5-star hotels where foreigners usually stay.Hmm kinda late for the party but I found English map for Shenyang. Try look into major bookstores like XINHUA bookstore. I guess there is some market demand for the English map because of the international garden show. Anyway, have fun guys!

Mr Media
07-12-06, 19:34
I think we should just start to use Google Earth Placemarks to locate places. Easy to upload, and shows the exact location to the building of most Chinese cities.

Hmm kinda late for the party but I found English map for Shenyang. Try look into major bookstores like XINHUA bookstore. I guess there is some market demand for the English map because of the international garden show. Anyway, have fun guys!

Mr Laowai
08-16-06, 14:44
Unlike what is mentioned earlier in messages 31-35 their seem to be NO North Koreans on offer at the hotel refered to before as Chi Bao Shan Hotel or Chiltosan Hotel. I think it should be called QiBao Shan hotel in Mandarin.

I did get rather mechanical overpriced (even after heavy bartering) P4P on at the massage/health place on the 6th floor. The girls were claiming to be Korean origin and could speak Korean (probably true as their are a lot of ethnic Koreans in the area, and the girl claimed to be from DanDong near the border). Their were definately no girls sitting arround in the lobby in front of the Air Koryo office at night.
Overall I would give this place a big miss.

Luckyman2006
09-17-06, 18:07
Hy Guys,

I am for the next 6 weeks on business in Anshan. After some days I could not found any interesting places in this dirty steel city.

Does anybody know where to find the girls?

Does this city have any pups for foreigner?

What is the price level for the girls in Anshan?

Thanks a lot for helping me to get laid.

Luckyman

Member #2299
11-10-06, 02:06
Hi guys,

You can get a English map from Sheraton (Xi lai deng) hotel. Just go to the front dest and ask for one. It's free.

Hope this helps.

Member #2299
11-22-06, 07:20
I went to two different saunas yesterday. I basically paid 168rmb for a pop. Both of girls I had were far from GFE. One of girls asked me to buy her a fruit jiuce costing 40rmp. I said no. Her service was pretty shitty and no plan to go back there. Local BBS, 100rmb for a pop but the selection of girls is pretty bad.

Member #2299
12-14-06, 04:27
Last night, I checked out Re Dai Yu Lin sauna. For BBBJ 40 min cost me 198 and and the girl asked me FS will be extra 196.

The selection was pretty good.

Total damage was little over RMB400.

This place is bigger than other places I have been and it seems like you can have a dinner there.

Tonyxxx001
12-20-06, 14:38
I am an American and been living here in Shenyang since last february. Been to a few saunas but want to know the ones where I can get right to the real deal with the girls without so much hassle.

My mandarin chinese is limited as I am still learning.

Well hope you guys out there can help me out.

Thanks,

Tonyxxx001

Daffi23
01-18-07, 14:45
Yellow Fever #2,

I'm going to Shenyang next month, and planning to check this place out. Will be my first :-). Thanks for the tip.

Tonyxxx001
03-05-07, 04:59
Well Fellas,

Just wanted to give you a story of what happened to me this past Friday night and Saturday. I am an English teacher and I obtained a job through a friend here in Shenyang. The job is to teach one on one high school students in the city of Dashiqiao which is next to Yingkou. IThe headmaster of the highschool sent a driver to pick me up and take me there which is a 2 hour trip by highway. I arrived friday afternoon at the Dashiqiaoshi Hotel. Disnot look like a regular hotel so I was kind of dissappointedbut once I checked in I was taken to my room on the 2nd flloor and the room was a huge suite that had a living room. The driver left me there so I started to unpack when I hear a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stands a beautiful hotel employee. By my surprise she greeted me in English perfectly and continued by welcoming me to the hotel. She was very happy to meet me especially that I was a foreigner from America. They had never had a foreigner stay at this hotel. She told me here name was Jessica, her position was that of an Assistant Manager and that if there is anything I needed to give her a call on the room phone. Well she showed herslef out and I closed the door and continued to unpack but I had noticed that she was a bit nervous talking to me in English. Then I hear a knock again on the door, I pen the door and it is Jessica again and she asked me if she could ask me something. I said sure come in please. So she did and she told me she would love to learn more English with me and practice her English with me. Well I didnot hesitate to say to her yes and that it would be okay anytime that she would like.

I guess that she found out that I was a teacher and that I would be teaching students in here city. She told me she wanted to give me her cell phone number and I punched it in my cell phone directory right away. She was so excited and I just could not notice how beautiful and sexy looking she looked in her dark blue uniform. I was surprised this girl actually had a nice looking ass. Not too skinny or fat body wise and shoulder length hair which she keeps in a pony tail. She asked me waht time I would be free that night and I told her after I finished my tutoring about 9:00 pm.

Well just as I told her that my first student arrived with her mother so I greeted them and told Jessica I would call her.

After 2 hours I was finished with the student but could not help looking at her mother the whole session because she was very sexy looking with long black hair and high heels. I told her she looked very beautiful with her long hair in chinese and she smiled almost blushing. Turns out this woman is very wealthy and she drives a brand new large Audi. She agreed to meeting with her daughter again so that I could tutor her again. I was hoping for that!

Anyway, after they left I called Jessica and she quickly came to my room. Mind you that she is on duty all night at the hotel. She knocked on the door and I let het sit down with me on the sofa in the living room. There we started to chat and she told me that the hotel is owned by the government and is it usually for government officials to stay there for meetings. I was wondering why it looked a bit different but it was very nice and clean.

We got into talking so much for 2 hours and she didnot seem to want to leave. I ooffered her tea and we started drinking some and I commented how beautiful I thought she was. She blushed and in turn told me I was very handsome and that she liked me very much. Well, with that I just grabbed her had softly and kissed it, that wqs it she was melting and getting hot.

So I took the next step and kissed her. After that I was sailing home, we got very intimate, I was kissing her neck, tonguing her ear. Forget about it, she was dripping between the thighs so I wnet ahead and started to caress her pussy. At first she pulled my hand away but I was persistent and she finally gave in and I started to undress her. This woman had such soft skin that I was kissing and licking every part of her.

To be continued!

(I will continue this tomorrow because I am running out of time befreo I lose the report and it gets better!)

Tonyxxx001
03-05-07, 09:20
(This is a continuation of my last report about Dashiqiao)

After kissing her so much on the neck and by her breasts, I went ahead and started to unbutton her blouse and pull down the zipper on her pants. She was still in her uniform but looked so sexy. At this time she was relaxed and enjoying that I was undressing her. I took off her stockings and I got her down to her bra and panties only. Then I went ahead undressed my self but she still blushed a bit. I took her hand and lead her to the other side of the suite where there was a king size bed. She went ahead and laided down and she took off her bra and panties without me telling her anything.

Well, I just jumped in and started to do foreplay on her first again because it seemed that she got royaly turned on by this. I stuck on her breasts which were about not small and not big just the right size to suck on. She turned out to be a moaner and this started to drive me crazy. I went ahead and started licking and kissing her below her breasts and continued slowly down because I now wanted to eat her out.

I got down to her muff which was trimmed nicely with just a bit of hair only at the top. She smelled clean and the pussy was nice and wet now.

I started to lick her clit and that was hit she was all over the bed. I could not resist so I began to eat and lick her pussy which was very sweet.

I was grabbing and squeezung her ass which for a chinese girl she had one because most chinese girls don't have any, just flat assed.

I must have been eating her out for about 30 to 40 minutes and she was dripping wet. I went ahead and tongued her asshole. She told "wow no one has done that to me before!". I said to her "I have only just begun!".

She laughed and moaned at the same time. At this time I was rock hard and had to fuck her! I usually do not have sex without a condom here in China or anywhere else but I could tell this girl didnot sleep around. You can say she is "the nice girl on the block!" I spread her legs and in I went. She started to moan even louder but I didnot give a shit. I thought only that the employees of the hotel would hear her and that she might get in trouble but she told me that would never come to that since she was the assistant manager, she could just fire them! I thought wow!, this girl is cool. I pounded her in so many positions for about an hour before I came in her. Then I got her to blow me and lick all my cum out of my cock. She gave the best head I have ever had nice and slow and deep into her mouth, she loved doing it. I had her blowing me for a half hour along with licking my balls. I finally came again right in her mouth but she didn't swallow and let it out all over my cock.

She looked at the time on my watch and noticed it was 2:00 am and she said she had to get home or her father would be upset with her.

So we both took a shower together, rubbing down each other clean with soap and dried off and she got dressed.

Before leaving we made out again and she asked me when I would be back. I told her I would be there every Friday night until Saturday afternoon each week. She was so happy that she told me she would be buying a portable Chinese to English translator to be able to speak to me more. I offered to teach her english everytime I would come to the hotel for free, that way I can get laid each time with her :).
Well, she left but we started to text each other to our cell phones the next day on Staurday but I was busy with students all day and I had checked out of the hotel room early that morning. As of now I have been calling her and texting her every time I get a chance. I tell her I miss her so much and that I loved her companionship. She is so overwhelmed with this that she cannot wait till I go back. I got her wrapped around my finger now guys.

So don't think you can't meet regular girls here in China, they are just as horny, maybe even more I think. I will keep all of you informed next week.

Take care and happy pussy hunting fellas!

Tony

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Chuck Norris
03-06-07, 06:46
Hello friends,

Just about to get back to Shenyang after a long time away. I'm just curious if anyone is still active up here, maybe we can meet up for dinner and a movie sometime ;-)

Regards,

Chuck

Tonyxxx001
03-10-07, 14:12
Hey Guys,

I went to this sauna just a few days ago with my Chinese Friend who lives right across from the place. He told me it was very reasonable in price, actually the cheapest in the area, the place is very clean, service for massage is terrific and the girls on the third floor are mostly all young.

Well, we took off to the sauna around 7:00pm because my friend told me we should get there before a big crowd gets there later and then no girls will be available. The sauna as parking area right in front which was great since I drive and own a car here. We went in took our shoes off and we were handed our towels and locker keys. We took off into the mens locker rooms and stripped down. We continued to the hot pools area and took a dip to relax our body muscles. The pool had special massaging jets for your back which felt great. We stayed there for about an half hour then got out to shower and clean oursleves and brush our teeth. Once we were done we got our free shorts and shirts and continued upstairs to the second floor. Here we entered a large lounge area with talbles for ordering drinks and eats and there was also a bar. We crossed the room and approached double doors which led into the relaxing and sleeping room which had comfortable lounging beds that reclined with TVs'. We got a bed for each of us and just laided back and relaxed and ordered some bottles of water. I looked around and there were all these pretty massage girls who were giving patrons foot and body massages. The main captain came over and asked if we wanted a massage but I was not into this night but wanted to go upstairs and bust a nut! So my friend told the captain if there were very pretty girls available tonite for myself because my friend didnot want to go upstairs on the account that his girlfriend was home. The captain said he would go upstairs and check for us. He came back in about 10 minutes and said if you want to have some real good fun that I should go now. My friend came along just to translate for me and make sure I got what I wanted. We went upstairs to the third floor and what do I come upon to, sin gorgeous girls all dressed up as candy stripe nurses, the whole uniform down to the tee with stethoscopes. I saw one girl that caught my eye right away, she had gorgeous long black hair and a pair of breasts that you would not believe and yes the were big not small and all natural. I pointed to her and my friend told her what I wanted. Off we wnet into the first private room but it had this huge cloumn in the center of the room so the room looked like a closet, I told her room too small in chinese. She went ahead and looked for another available room and found one. We went in and she told me to sit on the bed and took a look at my locker number and she told me she would be right back. she left and in one minute she was back and told me to stand up so I did. She went ahead and pull my shorts down and took them off and I took off my shirt. I laided on the bed and I got an instant hardon because I went ahead and stuck my hand up her skirt, what a nice ass she had, tight and soft. She then looked at me and asked if I would like to two girls at the same time. When she said that I smiled and said yes in chinese. She went out again and came back with another girl, she was older but had a nice body.

Well they both got undressed and laid me face down on the bed. It turns out that the older one loves to give rimming jobs so she cleaned my ass which some baby wipes that had alcohol in it. The other girl laid next to me and I started to suck on her ample breasts, great rack she had. I kissed and licked her all over it was driving her crazy. The other had just started to tongue the hell out my hole, she licked it clean and good. While I was fingering the young girl's pussy, who's name is TunAr by the way, the other pulled out a small vibrator and stuck it on my hole. I yelled whoa baby what are you doing she started to laugh and so did I since I never had anyone do that to me. Then she went back to licking it. Finally, I took turns banging each on starting with TunAr because she had an amazing body, this girl could be a model! I was at it for 45 minutes with both of them then finally shot my load in Tunar, the older girl didn't make me cum because she had no technique at banging, TunAr on the other hand got into it deeply.

Well, I enjoy my Hour with them and the prices are as follows:

58 RMB for the Sauna fee for my friend and I
238 RMB for the first girl (TunAr)
180 RMB for the second girl (you get a discount because of this, we didnot know until we got the bill)

I totally recommend this place because I will be going back and by the way I got TunAr cell number because she asked for mine before I left, she would not let me go, crazy girl, she probably sees US dollar signs all over me :)

Anyway check out the discount ticket for massages. I got from the Sauna, it shows the name and location and the back.

Take care,

Tony

Locobarocco
04-05-07, 20:10
Ok, since nothing seems to go on up here in the north I feel obliged to contribute to the community!

Went to the infamous "Re da yu lin" here in SY, no problems to get there, with basic knowledge in Chinese the taxi driver will take you there in no time. Had no clue what to expect, just stepped in and was guided by the something 100 friendly "bell boys" working there.

Changed clothes, no towel, "stole" one from one of the benches, shower, upstairs 2 floors, girl selection about 20 of them, ranging 5-8, one very nice (8) but did not seem eager, chose another one.

Entered private room, 2nd girl showed up, insisted on 3some, agreed. Ok, weird alcohol on my dick and ass, felt very cold and weird, some massage, BJ, then action started!

Felt somewhat artificial (as always with working girls), but kind of cool to be in the middle of the action. One hour, switching girl every 10 minutes or so (swap condom), some BJ in between, action again.

Quite nice for a change but not my cup of tea, prefer freebies without hesitation (the chase is better than the catch! ). Paid with debit card (that's cool! ). Biggest surprise was that my shoes were polished and shining when being returned, nice!

Overall damage was 900 something. I am ripped off? ! ?

Have fun up there guys!

Ciao

Yama Sucky
04-26-07, 11:37
For this place it's not too much of a rip off. *try* read your bill there might be some extra.

Ok, since nothing seems to go on up here in the north I feel obliged to contribute to the community!

Went to the infamous "Re da yu lin" here in SY, no problems to get there, with basic knowledge in Chinese the taxi driver will take you there in no time. Had no clue what to expect, just stepped in and was guided by the something 100 friendly "bell boys" working there.

Changed clothes, no towel, "stole" one from one of the benches, shower, upstairs 2 floors, girl selection about 20 of them, ranging 5-8, one very nice (8) but did not seem eager, chose another one.

Entered private room, 2nd girl showed up, insisted on 3some, agreed. Ok, weird alcohol on my dick and ass, felt very cold and weird, some massage, BJ, then action started!

Felt somewhat artificial (as always with working girls), but kind of cool to be in the middle of the action. One hour, switching girl every 10 minutes or so (swap condom), some BJ in between, action again.

Quite nice for a change but not my cup of tea, prefer freebies without hesitation (the chase is better than the catch! ). Paid with debit card (that's cool! ). Biggest surprise was that my shoes were polished and shining when being returned, nice!

Have fun up there guys!

Ciao

Bill Lee
05-03-07, 14:32
Hard to say you're ripoffed. Unless a local had the exact service you had and then you can compare prices.

Saunas throughout the country ranges from the happy hour specials (below $200RMB) to the normal ones (that I been to) that could cost about 700RMB. You had an extra girl so that could account for the extra 300RMB. Overall, an extra girl for 900RMB, average price for average decent sauna. I say that it was within reason.

Tonyxxx001 wrote a great report on a recent sauna visit. His price was 476RMB for two girls but he reminded us that it was one of the cheapest in the area he was at.

BTW, I may be visiting Shenyang soon, how are the bbs situation in this town and where are they? Can anyone recommend a 4 star hotel with fast internet access near the action? I'll be with my Dalian GF so I have to be careful where I go alone.

Yes. I have RTFF but there's not much there about BBS. But I have printed Tony's discount coupon to take with me. Thanks Tony. Mongers like Tony are the kind we need on the board, providing helpful information after the deed is done.

Is the Heping District, Shenyang area the best to stay for mongering fun. Definitely will visit that mentioned sauna with the coupon.

Bill

Have fun up there guys!

Ciao

Reoxy
05-13-07, 05:34
Dear ISG members,

I will be in Shenyang (Yuhong Area) until mid-June. If anyone coming here can drop me a message. Maybe we can arrange to meet up at night or over the weekend. However, I am not familiar with the hunting grounds here so. Hahaha.

Reoxy
05-14-07, 03:27
Would like to update on the massage place recommended by Tony.

Address: 316 Da Xi Lu at Shen He District.

Place is very near intersection of Da Xi Lu (one-way road) and Qing Nian Da Dao. Now they having major construction at Da Xi Lu entrance so it may be hard to drive in unless you know the way. Best to get taxi.

Place is opened 24 hours.

Damages:
Entrance - 28 RMB (For shower, sauna)
Beer - 15RMB for 350ml
Special - 238 RMB (45 mins)
Mineral water for the girl - 10 RMB

Total - 291 RMB

The place is very safe and professional. They will print out a receipt stating ALL these items for you to see. No worry of rip-off.

1st floor - Reception + Entrance to shower/ sauna area.

Locker number will be allocated once you go to reception. Leave shoes at main entrance and follow attendants to shower/ sauna area. Strip and shower + brush-up + suana. Finish take tower from side-trolleys and ask for free pajamas. Go up 2nd floor.

2nd floor - Showplace + Resting lobby.

Go past the showplace to resting lobby. Choose a chair and sleep or ask for massage. Many types to choose from. You can also book a room. Got whole-day VIP type - abt 258 RMB or by hour type - 100 RMB/ hr. Up to you. Have ear-candling also.

3rd floor - Special Service

Better go weekday afternoon if possible. Or during off-peak hours. Will have better selection of girls. I went in Sunday afternoon and at first got abt 7 girls. But I went down 2nd floor 2 rest first and when I returned only left 3. But all not bad. Quite good selection. However, I think all of them are very professional and must have worked for quite some time in the line.

The Special Service Package:
- Tit Massage
- Deep Ass Rim
- Vibrator ass massage
- BBBJ
- BBBJ with little rocks in mouth
- Dildo play with pussy
- The Deed

Managed to last only 5 -10 mins for the deed cos stimulation for all the above items too much to take. And I drank at least 3 bottles of beer already. Else maybe end at BBBJ. Good service.

Finish go down 1st floor shower again. Then go pay up and leave.

PS: To open the lockers with your electronic key, first you must ask for the attendants to use their master key. Then you can use yours to open. Do not try and open with yours initially. Just to help you appear seasoned if you want.

Hope this helps.

Bill Lee
05-14-07, 12:58
Reoxy

Look forward to checking this place out. BTW, do you speak Mandarin fluently? I can't talk myself out of a paper bag.

I tried to PM you but it appears you can't receive PM. Not a paying member yet?

Anyway, I will be up in Shenyang in June. Don't have the exact date. Not firm yet. Are your dates firmed?

Perhaps we can meet at a hotel lobby when the timing is right?

I'll try to stay in the ShenHe district.

Bill

Would like to update on the massage place recommended by Tony.

Address: 316 Da Xi Lu at Shen He District.

Place is very near intersection of Da Xi Lu (one-way road) and Qing Nian Da Dao. Now they having major construction at Da Xi Lu entrance so it may be hard to drive in unless you know the way. Best to get taxi.

Place is opened 24 hours.

Damages:
Entrance - 28 RMB (For shower, sauna)
Beer - 15RMB for 350ml
Special - 238 RMB (45 mins)
Mineral water for the girl - 10 RMB

Total - 291 RMB

The place is very safe and professional. They will print out a receipt stating ALL these items for you to see. No worry of rip-off.

1st floor - Reception + Entrance to shower/ sauna area.

Locker number will be allocated once you go to reception. Leave shoes at main entrance and follow attendants to shower/ sauna area. Strip and shower + brush-up + suana. Finish take tower from side-trolleys and ask for free pajamas. Go up 2nd floor.

2nd floor - Showplace + Resting lobby.

Go past the showplace to resting lobby. Choose a chair and sleep or ask for massage. Many types to choose from. You can also book a room. Got whole-day VIP type - abt 258 RMB or by hour type - 100 RMB/ hr. Up to you. Have ear-candling also.

3rd floor - Special Service

Better go weekday afternoon if possible. Or during off-peak hours. Will have better selection of girls. I went in Sunday afternoon and at first got abt 7 girls. But I went down 2nd floor 2 rest first and when I returned only left 3. But all not bad. Quite good selection. However, I think all of them are very professional and must have worked for quite some time in the line.

The Special Service Package:
- Tit Massage
- Deep Ass Rim
- Vibrator ass massage
- BBBJ
- BBBJ with little rocks in mouth
- Dildo play with pussy
- The Deed

Managed to last only 5 -10 mins for the deed cos stimulation for all the above items too much to take. And I drank at least 3 bottles of beer already. Else maybe end at BBBJ. Good service.

Finish go down 1st floor shower again. Then go pay up and leave.

PS: To open the lockers with your electronic key, first you must ask for the attendants to use their master key. Then you can use yours to open. Do not try and open with yours initially. Just to help you appear seasoned if you want.

Hope this helps.

Reoxy
05-15-07, 03:55
Hi Bill,

I am of chinese descent and learnt it since young so not a problem.

My dates are pretty much fixed and will go back to my country around 22nd June. If you can catch me before I leave would be great. Maybe going over to Shanghai for a week or so around end of this month as well.

Yup. Not a paying member as I do not regularly check this forum. So if you would like to contact me, you can drop me a mail at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Have been travelling around for 3 yrs around SEA like Philippines, Thailand, India and Cambodia. If you like some info of these places just let me know:P

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bill Lee
05-17-07, 03:26
As you can see, e-mail addresses are not allowed on the board. Regardless if you're paying or non-paying member. Don't even bother posting hints to it, you're just [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the moderator.

Anyway, I should be up in Shenyang with my GF during either the week of May 28th or June 4th for seven days. There after, I'm most likely headed south to ChangPing, Dongguan. But my plans are opened providing I stay at a hotel with Internet connection and love making is inexpensive in the area.

Check on the board after May 28th and I'll post my whereabout then.

Bill

Reoxy
05-18-07, 02:52
Hi Bill,

Haha. I just realized that after reading the R & R. Anyhow, just let me know when you are coming down and maybe we can work something out if I am not in Shanghai by then.

Have fun.

Reoxy
05-19-07, 07:37
Just found out a very convenient place for outcall massage.

Name: There is no name (Goes to show it is special:P)

Location: Shenyang Yuhong District Huanghai Road (Near Golden Coast Hotel)

How to get there:

Assume you reach Golden Coast Hotel. Your back towards it, go across the road. Walk along the small road after that (this road will have China Construction Bank as the first shop on your left). Once you reach a crossroad, turn left and walk about 30m. The shop will be on your right. For those who can read chinese, you will find it easily as it will be the only massage joint along that road.

For those who cannot understand chinese, no fret. The shop is lighted up with a sort of pink-orange light inside at night. Anyway, for regular mongers, you will be able tell by instinct:P

Operating Hours: 24 hrs daily

Best time:
Daily before 9pm for best selection (I was told about 15 girls)
Go after 2am at own risk as there may be no girls

The menu:

1. 1 shot on site - 100RMB (not recommended as the place is run down)
2. 2 shot or 5 hrs (Take-out) - 200RMB + Transport to and fro
3. BBBJ - additional 100RMB
4. Normal foot/ body massage - 20/ 30 RMB (not recommended as there are better place for this)

Hope this helps.

I am trying to get the number for this shop so that I do not have to go there every time to choose girl..hahaha

Reoxy
05-23-07, 17:05
Where is everybody in Shenyang.

Anyway, just further updates on the suana centres in Shenyang.

Found a branch of the Yu Lan Quan RC previously posted by Tony and updated by me.

Address: Shenyang City, Tie Xi Area, Zhong Gong Nan Jie No. 89

Entrance fee: RMB 28

Services: As per last update in other branch.

Cost: FS cheaper at RMB 205. (Did not try). Quality of FS ladies not as good and not as much variety than main branch.

Bath area (1st floor): Facilities and service also not as good. However, there is additional section for scrubbing where there will be ladies either bikini (cheaper) or naked (more expensive) to do scrubbing and additional things for you. Did not try this as just now when I went the quality of girls not very good. May be better but not having high hopes.

Massage area (2nd floor): FS ladies right at entrance to your right after you go up stairs. Straight in turn right is main resting lobby. Body Massage girls and Foot massage girls separate. IMHO foot massage girls generally younger and prettier. Foot massage RMB 60 waive entrance fee.

Show & KTV area (3rd floor): Before go into main resting lobby, there is a spiral stairs going up. Have show up till 11pm with last segment being erotic dance. Never see as after foot massage show finished. Show includes some dancing, acrobats by young girl (I mean very very young) and some talk show (in chinese) and also a 10 mins erotic dance.

Hope this helps.

Bill Lee
05-28-07, 02:19
i'm at the kempinski hotel on sunday. will be here for about six days. like to meet if possible when girlfriend is not around. perhaps in the evening, after dinner at the hotel lobby. what's convenient for you?

not crazy about this hotel. any recommendation? like to stay in a more busy/tourist/local mall area. minimum 3 stars but perhap 4 stars.

my girl and i are shopping for a new hotel. so stay put for new hotel info. this area is dead. i'm looking for area near the main street shopping mall, near the other forbidden city. there's rose hotel but now it doesn't have internet. so off to see other hotels later today. checking on room size and internet speed.

i can't post e-mail or telephone number, against board rules.

bill

Bill Lee
05-29-07, 02:49
check some of the other hotel's internet speed and looks like the k has the fastest. so i have stay here afterall.

bill

Member #1604
05-29-07, 03:25
check some of the other hotel's internet speed and looks like the k has the fastest. so i have stay here afterall.

bill

why not just enjoy yourself at k* hotel. they do have the best service in the world. lots of stunners.

Bill Lee
05-29-07, 08:36
I walked through the lobby everyday and it's one of two girls sitting by the lobby. No real stunners. Where are they?

Bill

Why not just enjoy yourself at K* hotel. They do have the best service in the world. Lots of stunners.

Reoxy
05-30-07, 04:41
hey Bill,

Tell you what. Why don't we fix up a time now? How about say 8pm, Sunday (3rd June) at your hotel lobby then?

Maybe we wear something so that we can recognize each other. How about we wear heels and dresses? Men in dresses and heels really do stand out. Hahaha.

Bill Lee
05-30-07, 08:10
Thursday?

At 7:00 p.m.? I'll wear my sunglasses?

Bill

hey Bill,

Tell you what. Why don't we fix up a time now? How about say 8pm, Sunday (3rd June) at your hotel lobby then?

Maybe we wear something so that we can recognize each other. How about we wear heels and dresses? Men in dresses and heels really do stand out. Hahaha.

Bill Lee
05-30-07, 14:35
for those staying in shenyang, the internet speed at kempinski is about 1.81 mbps download and 739 upload. but the connection is getting to be sporadic.

i was unable to test the trader hotel's speed but their website boot page states that their broadband speed was 512 kps.

i was able to test the grand century hotel, a block from the trader hotel and their speed was half of the upload and download speed of the kempinski.

on a side note, a bell boy at the trader hotel told my girlfriend that the "chickens" at the coffee shop are getting 3,000 rmb for lt. wow.

bill

Reoxy
05-31-07, 03:40
Bill,

I guess we will have to arrange some other time as I am occupied for today.

Hope you have fun here.

Thursday?

At 7:00 p.m.? I'll wear my sunglasses?

Bill

Bill Lee
05-31-07, 12:44
Anybody wanna meet at 830 pm at the K lobby? I'll carry a camera in my hand. I'll be there for 15 minutes.

Bill

It Travel
05-31-07, 15:09
I have never been here nor in China...

Could some give some explanations (always happy to help on EE)

a) hotel bars?
b) prices
c) BBBJ - Anal?

Thanks a lot!

I'll try to put out good pics ;)

IT

Tonyxxx001
05-31-07, 21:11
How's everybody doing. I have just returned from the USA today and back home to Tiexi District. What have I missed? Any good places to go, encounter with some young girls a plus! I have a week off before I return to work teaching english.
I am glad someone tried out Ya Lan Quan Sauna!

Tony

Night Cat
06-30-07, 05:47
Tony, I'm thinking of coming by your way to check out the scene and compare notes, if that's OK, maybe within the next week or two. Is there a particular timing that is best for you (in terms of which week, or which days of the week)? I also need to know how to contact you. I can't PM you. Should I just show up in Shenyang and post my hotel info on the forum? Or, maybe I could post some clues as to an email address that will work.

Please let me know. Best regards,
NC

Tonyxxx001
07-07-07, 00:45
Tony, I'm thinking of coming by your way to check out the scene and compare notes, if that's OK, maybe within the next week or two. Is there a particular timing that is best for you (in terms of which week, or which days of the week)? I also need to know how to contact you. I can't PM you. Should I just show up in Shenyang and post my hotel info on the forum? Or, maybe I could post some clues as to an email address that will work.

Please let me know. Best regards,

NCSorry I was away in Dashiqiao, Yingkou working.

Sure stop by to Shenyang and we can hang out, we can go to KTVs and see who we can score there.

Let me know and as far as info I am not sure how to let you know since rules are we are not to post that type of info so maybe letting me know exactly when and what hotel will be best.

Later

Night Cat
07-08-07, 16:30
Sure stop by to Shenyang and we can hang out, we can go to KTVs and see who we can score there.
I'm a bit of a quiet type, I might prefer sauna over KTV, but sometimes I'm open to just about anything.

Please try contacting me as follows. xx**maozi-**** where "**" is the chinese word for "night" (so that the part after "xx" means "night cat"), and "****" is the year of your birth (don't worry, it'll work). This is at a big famous website that starts with a "Y" (hint: it ain't "hot mail"). Note that there is a hyphen (not an underscore) in the address.

I can probably go any day now, so let me know if any day later this week, or next week, is OK for you. I will probably book a room at the Home Inn in Shenyang (that's Liaoning Province, right?). Let me know if you think that's convenient or if you have some other suggestion. If you can't contact me as above, just post a message here, and I'll make my plans after I hear from you. Thanks.

Tonyxxx001
07-10-07, 07:52
Shenyang Shi TianYing Hotel & Sauna & Entertainment in Heping District.

I just went to place two nights ago only because a suana girl I meet awhile ago in another sauna works here now.

I have to say this a a largest sauna I have even been to here in Shenyang.

It has a sauna room twice as large than any other I have been to, a large lounge and sleeping area, anmoi (massage room and private rooms), and mutiple floors for full service girls. Girls are all very pretty with great looking bodies. The only problen is that it costs about 467RMB to be with the girl one hour but got the works in that hour.

I believe this place has over 10 floors because they have elevator service to all floors.

It has a billard room, game room, many other services, very organized and clean.
Check it out if you are willing to pay more. See the attached photo of the discount card which shows the location on the back side.

Happy Bangins!

TonyXXX001

Night Cat
07-16-07, 09:50
Just checked into the Home Inn in Shenyang (the phone number is public info, so here it is: 24861999, I'm in room 210). If anyone wants to hang out, give me a call, preferably before midnight. I'll probably be here for a few days. This evening I plan to visit the TianYing Sauna as Tony suggested. Cheers.

PS: Tony, I didn't get any response to my previous message, so I guess you're not available?

Tonyxxx001
07-21-07, 11:48
Sorry I went away with a girlfriend of mine for a few days to her home town city in Harbei.

Agian sorry I missed your stay here in Shenyang.

Did you go to the Suana TianYing Hotel?

Hope you had a good time!

Drop me a note

Tonyxxx001

Night Cat
07-24-07, 00:34
Sorry I went away with a girlfriend of mine for a few days to her home town city in Harbei.

Agian sorry I missed your stay here in Shenyang.

Did you go to the Suana TianYing Hotel?

Hope you had a good time!

Drop me a note

Tonyxxx001
I had a good enough time mongering-wise. I stayed at the TianYing for several days, and also tried Yu Lan Quan one day (you'll notice many similarities, it's because both places have the same owner).

I was, however, a bit disappointed, getting "hung out to dry" (so to speak) after you said we could meet and then disappeared without notice, not to mention ignoring my post where I asked you to email me or post about your schedule. Half of my reason for going was to find out about life in Shenyang other than mongering, but since neither you nor anyone else was available, that goal was not met.

Nevertheless, I may as well share with you the fact that you newbies are getting charged double at the TianYing, relative to the Chinese price. I'm not the least bit Chinese, but I managed to find out the real price within my first hour there. Later, after making friends with the boss (he showed me pictures of his trip to England, etc.), I got the normal price from then on. This is called doing business the Chinese way. Not to toot my own horn, but I can't understand why I keep running into such cities where the local mongers can't figure this out for themselves even after living there for years.

Also, I was unable to confirm Member 1604's report on the K. hotel ("lots of stunners", "best service in the world"). I checked the place thoroughly, it was devoid of any action whatsoever.

Anyway, I'll probably delete my earlier messages in this thread since they were all for coordination purposes, and are no longer useful.

Tonyxxx001
07-27-07, 19:02
I had a good enough time mongering-wise. I stayed at the TianYing for several days, and also tried Yu Lan Quan one day (you'll notice many similarities, it's because both places have the same owner).

I was, however, a bit disappointed, getting "hung out to dry" (so to speak) after you said we could meet and then disappeared without notice, not to mention ignoring my post where I asked you to email me or post about your schedule. Half of my reason for going was to find out about life in Shenyang other than mongering, but since neither you nor anyone else was available, that goal was not met.

Nevertheless, I may as well share with you the fact that you newbies are getting charged double at the TianYing, relative to the Chinese price. I'm not the least bit Chinese, but I managed to find out the real price within my first hour there. Later, after making friends with the boss (he showed me pictures of his trip to England, etc.), I got the normal price from then on. This is called doing business the Chinese way. Not to toot my own horn, but I can't understand why I keep running into such cities where the local mongers can't figure this out for themselves even after living there for years.

Also, I was unable to confirm Member 1604's report on the K. hotel ("lots of stunners", "best service in the world"). I checked the place thoroughly, it was devoid of any action whatsoever.

Anyway, I'll probably delete my earlier messages in this thread since they were all for coordination purposes, and are no longer useful.Again sorry for not being here, I tried to email you but the address just bounced back my message to you every time.

Really wanted to hook upwell maybe a next time.

Take care

Night Cat
08-01-07, 21:09
Again sorry for not being here, I tried to email you but the address just bounced back my message to you every time.

I don't mean to deep-end on this missed-signals topic, but I should point out that the email has been working just fine, and, I did mention that if it didn't work, you could post a message confirming your availability (or lack thereof). You apparently chose not to bother with that part. I have to say it is really strange. The apology is nice, but it would be better to change your approach and be upfront with people about what you can and can't do, and make at least some effort to follow up with people after you've agreed to a plan (especially if you're backing out). That is my suggestion for next time. Regards.

Misakimao
08-30-07, 09:27
This is 1st post on this nice forum.

Pengyuan sauna

Location: Pengyuan sauna which is located at the commercial center of Daxiqaio city.

It belongs to Pengyuan hotel(Pengyuan fandian) which is 3-star(actually, not so good)

Cost :

entrance fee : 30RMB (bath in 3rd floor)

FS : 168RMB (4th floor)

PS 1.

The massage center consists of theater like massage floor(normal and some touches) and rooms(for FS)

There is big stage and you can enjoy live show.

Locals like that, I felf it too noisy.

When you enter the massage center, FS girls will offensively approach you to suggest FS.

But I recommend you can look around FS girls and choose (you can get better service)

Misakimao
08-31-07, 02:44
Saunas in Shenyang.

there are several good saunas, i wanted to try all

1. Jinhaiwan Sauna(Golden Bay Sauna)

Where? every taxi driver knows

Cost?
- entrance fee : 30-40RMB ( not sure; just for bath)
- FS fee : 198RMB ( one more girl then 100RMB more) : FS girls wear black lingeries
- massage ( including hand service ) : each place(shoulder, or pennis) 50 RMB
some normal massage girls are very gorgeous and kind.
- the FS room is located in small lockers, not so good but not so bad
- Their service is some anxious service. (very long and strong)

2. Kasagu(oo)ng (Caesar Palace)
- very big sauna (7-8 story building)
- entrance fee : 40 RMB (2nd floor)
- FS : 6-7 floor, you can go 3rd floor and ask them you just want massage(anma), then they will send you there
- FS fee : 398RMB. you can ask them you want choose (Wo yao dian or dian keyima?)
- some FS girls are very very beautiful. (kind but not so professional as Goldenbay.)

Bec26
09-25-07, 09:49
I am in Shenyang after a year of retirement from mongering here. I have returned to find some places are still pretty good. Here is one of them.

In Singapore there is a place called, "The 4 Floors of *****s." Well, in Shenyang, go to a sauna named Tian Ying, and you will see why its the "10 Floors of *****s"

-Bec

Nightwing88
09-28-07, 07:59
Nightwing here on another report. Had an opportunity to visit Shenyang last week. Based on advice from my cab driver from the airport, was advised to go to the Tian Ying Sauna, located in Heping Qu, on 200 Nanjing South Avenue. Since I was staying at the Intercontinental, it was a quick 10 RMB cab ride away.

I was surprised at its size and majesty. It really is about 10 floors of sauna! Not knowing what to expect (I saw families and women around in the main lobby), I entered the locker room and got out of my clothes. The attendant and I started talking, at which point he realized that I was alone and looking for a good time. He immediately recommended to take me to another part inside the sauna where girls "cha bei" or rub down your back. My curiosity piqued, I took the bait. He led me through the bathing area (which looked very nice), through some sliding doors and into a back area. About 10 girls in cute bikinis were lined up for me to choose. The rub down area is an open area, delineated by Japanese style cubicles with sliding doors for privacy. I picked a cutie (forgot her name and number now), and she gave me quite an interesting 60 minute rub down. It was about 30 minutes on the rest of my body and 30 minutes focused on massaging my little brother! A couple of times, she got me to the brink and then let go of my bloated member! She apologized that she couldn't get me off down here, but upsold me on another service at the sauna. I could go up to the 10th floor, and pick any girl for full service. I decided I had to try this and agreed. After another rub, I went upstairs.

On the 10th floor, there was again a lineup of girls for me to pick from. Once selected, the girl brought me into another room. Service was very mechanical, but still surprised at all the choice that you have.

Total cost: 371 RMB. Plus I got two coupons for 20RMB off next time! I think if I'm in town again, I'll have to visit this place again!

Nightwing

Bec26
09-28-07, 08:52
Nightwing-

Do you speak Chinese? I dont speak one word but was able to get a full rub until completion. On two seperate and two different girls. I suspect this to be the case because I dont speak the language. The girls are afraid that someone might report them to the management. They are suppose to get you all fired up and wanting more from the higher floors.

Just my opinion.

Nightwing88
10-01-07, 14:13
Nightwing-

Do you speak Chinese? I dont speak one word but was able to get a full rub until completion. On two seperate and two different girls. I suspect this to be the case because I dont speak the language. The girls are afraid that someone might report them to the management. They are suppose to get you all fired up and wanting more from the higher floors.

Just my opinion.

I speak Chinese, so maybe this is the case where not speaking the language works to your advantage. My girl was adamant that she couldn't do anything at all, so I just left it at that. Besides, I wanted to save up my bullets for the 10th floor!

Nightwing

Robert Fun 69
10-14-07, 09:57
Hi guys,

I have been in Shenyang staying at Sheraton for the past 10 days and people I ask around does not know any room service or outcall here.

My problem is language as I can only communicate in English. Really left out hanging dry. Any numbers or contacts which I can try.

Misakimao
10-16-07, 04:43
Robert

If you want room service :

Easiest way is to ask tax drivers waiting in front of hotel.

They will ask your room number and they will make a phone call to WG or
WG-stundent they know.

If you do not like, you can send them

rate for WG : 600(1hour, maybe 1shot)-1000(1 night)
rate for student (music or dance) : 800(1hour) - 1500 (1 night)
* if language is barrier, you can ask bell boy to help to talk with driver.

But you need to konw 2 sentences "Wo Yao Xiaojie" or "wo zao nuer"

Hi guys,

I have been in Shenyang staying at Sheraton for the past 10 days and people I ask around does not know any room service or outcall here.

My problem is language as I can only communicate in English. Really left out hanging dry. Any numbers or contacts which I can try.

Robert Fun 69
10-17-07, 06:07
Thank you Misakimao,

Will try it before I fly off this week.

Robert

Lurker1956
11-09-07, 02:50
Someone said there are stunners in Hotel K. I've been there 3 nights and so far have not seen any action at all. Where are they? Are you talking about the spa? Nothing in the brew pub either.

Please help.

Lurker1956
11-09-07, 02:57

Also, I was unable to confirm Member 1604's report on the K. Hotel ("lots of stunners", "best service in the world"). I checked the place thoroughly, it was devoid of any action whatsoever.

Anyway, I'll probably delete my earlier messages in this thread since they were all for coordination purposes, and are no longer useful. Can anyone help out here? I don't see any action at all at Hotel K. Would love to get something going on without having to leave the hotel. Night Cat can you give some detailed instructions? Where are they?

Phenyl
11-11-07, 00:15
Have stayed many nights at the Kempinski, but have also not seen any evidence of p4p there. The spa there seems legit, and mighty expensive. May be some talent at the Paulener bar (yes, the beer is expensive, but it is good! ). You might be better offstaying at the Traders hotel.

There are some places around there. Leaving the hotel, turn left and walk down the street along the canal. Make a left on the first street (about 100 m), which will be in front of the first of the row of high rise apts. Go down the street, about 200 m, and you'll find a place on the right side with the friendly glow of purple lights. If you get to the fruit stand at the intersection of the street with all the little restaurants, you went too far.

Did not sample the goods. Went in, the two girls there were 5-6s. But. One was busy massaging the feet of 2 young Chinese guys (I'd guess around 20. 25 yo dudes). One girl quoted me 200 RMB (but not sure for what, exactly). I left, not feeling at all comfortable about the situation with the boyfriends right outside the door.

I may have been missing something obvious, if so, would appreciate comments. Yes, I did RTFF, and there is not a lot of info here.

Also, crossing the big street in front of the Kempinski (opposite direction to above), there is another place tucked away in the first building, pink lights. Went in there, was quoted 500 by a well-past-expiration-date woman, so left there with nothing as well. Did a lot of walking around there, just didn't find much of anything.

Infomatic
11-17-07, 16:15
Hi guys,

I might be moving to Liaoning province. Minimum one year. I am reading your reports from 10/07.

Thank you for all your details. 168rmb FS, gorgeous, definitely my kind of action.

Sounds that SPAs are the places to go, but what about BBS and street walkers please?

The only 2 things I have heard from fiends about this province are: 1) coldness 2) poorness.

So frankly, how bad, how good is it?

Thank you for your time.

Bluesnow T
11-22-07, 05:59
Was at the Marriot Shenyang in July. You can pick up nice girls at the coffee lounge. There is a very pretty girl dressed in white. Real sweet Chinese. Took her overnight for 2000 rmb. Pretty expensive. This is the problem wt expensive hotels - they take at least half of that.

She was pretty good & friendly - performance rating 7, appearance 8.Hey dude, I am new here, nice BBS, and very good reports.

But is it too expensive? $ 2000 in China you can find a group of four to serve you! Anyway, but bro how do you start? Did you just ask for sex or is it the girl start the deal?

Nick Jacks
02-02-08, 05:23
Does anyone one have any new news of good places in Shenyang?

I'll be there for 10 - 14 days starting mid Feb.

Member #2299
03-03-08, 02:04
There is a new sauna called JIN1DI4 xizhao(sauna) in Shenyang. It is the biggest and the most luxurious in the town.

The entrance fee is 48 and it offers buffet for 68 which is pretty good. Foot massage starts at 48 and up. I have not tried extra(?) service so I can not tell you much. If anyone goes and try, let us know.

Syznb
03-09-08, 03:42
There is a new sauna called JIN1DI4 xizhao(sauna) in Shenyang. It is the biggest and the most luxurious in the town.

The entrance fee is 48 and it offers buffet for 68 which is pretty good. Foot massage starts at 48 and up. I have not tried extra(?) service so I can not tell you much. If anyone goes and try, let us know.I have been there. After you have finished shower, you take the elevator to upstairs, where the big lounge is, it is also where you can pick the feet massage girls. When you having a feet massage or something, you can see some girls wearing differently from the feet massage girls, they are the specials, I have seen them in black and sometimes red. They also have a picking area 1 floor above the big lounge.

This is from my own experiences.

Member #1701
04-02-08, 14:17
I'm thinking of dropping by Shenyang over the weekend, and planning for a visit to the Sauna houses. Anyone knows if the authorities are clamping down on girls like in Beijing?

Tks

Jll7
05-31-08, 04:45
Hi all,

Will be making a trip to Anshan next week so I was wondering if anyone can provide any information on the scene there, prices, places etc... Thanks.

Workmaal
06-02-08, 14:52
FYI - I came to SY in early May and I'm back again this month. Nothing going on here. The taxi drivers told me that the sex scene is pretty much closed due to the Olympics. Sorry folks.

If someone can prove me wrong, PLEASE tell me.

Bruce52
09-28-08, 04:08
I was in Shenyang earlier this week. Tried to log in to this forum, but it was blocked. (Should have printed out the latest posts before I left!) Anyway, I walked all over the place on two consecutive nights and found nothing at all. I stayed at the Traders Hotel, which is the right neighborhood. There was just nothing going on -- and the Olympics are over!

Bruce

Syznb
11-20-08, 01:10
The police force is working on sex sale activities really hard now. So there is rarely nothing going on the whole city, but I will come back here when the alarm is over.

Anybody here knows how to use QQ? If you do, I've got some numbers of some non-pro girls doing at home.

If you don't know QQ, don't bother.

Cooler Wolf2
11-20-08, 19:35
The police force is working on sex sale activities really hard now. So there is rarely nothing going on the whole city, but I will come back here when the alarm is over.

Anybody here knows how to use QQ? If you do, I've got some numbers of some non-pro girls doing at home.

If you don't know QQ, don't bother.

I would be interested in the QQ details in Shenyang, as I do visit three or four times a year, however as you do not have PM privileges I cannot contact you.

As for publishing them on the forum, I would guess that would be highly discouraged (against forum rules?)

Jll7
12-01-08, 10:51
Hi guys. Will be in Shenyang staying at the intercontinental next week and I was wondering what the scene is like now? Anything in the intercon itself and are overnighters available? Thanks all.

Sumo Wrestler
12-04-08, 06:13
Hey guys,

I will be visiting Shenyang / Beijing for the first time. Just joined this site and have been reading as much as I can and trying to absorb as much as I can.

Are there anyone I can hook up with when I get there to get a sense of what's going on in the cities? Would the cabbie's know best or are they in a scam to get you to the places where they get commissions?

Thanks for any suggestion. I'm going to cross post this to Beijing.

Sumo

===============================================

Greetings,

I appreciate your interest in advising other members of your impending travel plans, but this section of the Forum has a separate thread titled TRAVEL PLANS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS specifically for posting these sort of personal announcements so that they don't clutter up the General Discussion threads.

You might also consider using the Forum's Private Message system for exchanging personal travel plans with other Forum Members.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Bec26
03-16-09, 06:11
It has been a long year and a half since I was last in Shenyang. Sad to report that there is nothing much happening now. Seems they have a new chief of police that has clamped down hard on the entire city.

Small saunas will not have any girls for our purposes. Larger ones do but it is done with only a Chinese introduction. Speaking to several employees at Tian Yiang Sauna, they have all said that the girls have moved out the out lying areas. I will be going to Fushin this evening to see what I can find for you guys traveling here.

More later,

Bec26
03-18-09, 04:44
Geez, this city is dead! Don't bother coming here for purposes of "fun" if that is what you are planning. The larger still offer activities but don't bother if you do not have a Chinese friend bring you.

Hopefully things clear up fast and the new chief of police moves on.

Bec26
03-18-09, 04:47
Syznb, I tried to send a private message but could not get it to send. Would you please provide the QQ numbers of the girls you know?

Brad B
04-21-09, 04:28
Just returned from 3rd trip to Shenyang.

I found 3 little sex shops a block behind Wal-mart and left of the bus turn-around. I asked at all three about working girls and two declined to answer. The third said some evenings the next alley back may have a couple.

It's a small alley pretty full of food vendors and bar-b-ques so loitering and watching in the area would not be a problem.

Pickings are pretty slim but some of the upper class hotels can set you up.

Bec26
04-26-09, 18:03
Bottom line is the new police chief in Shenyang does not like our hobby. He has cracked down hard and its evident. This is not a good time to visit this city for the purposes of what we are all here for.

Cure For Pain
05-16-09, 07:27
Hello Guys,

I will be soon in Shenyang. Unfortunately I read there is a ambitious police chief, which makes it difficult for us.

What are the best alternatives today to find girls for entertainment?

Has anyone some phone numbers of girls or escort services in Shenyang? Or any other tips?

Your help is appreciated

Thanks

Blacklisted
08-22-09, 13:25
Will be in Shenyang next weekend if anyone wants to head out for a drink and some wanderings.

Last time I was in town had GF in tow, however taxi drivers assured me there is plenty of action to be had.

Misakimao
10-13-09, 13:19
It might be story, I just heard that 8.1 PARK in shenyang area is
known for our hobby.

I might be already cleaned by new police.

Has anyone tried that place?

Blacklisted
11-22-09, 12:33
Is it a bar? Anyone alive in SY? Hello?

Fuck there must be some seriously deprived chicks there if all of us are not active there.... Hmmmm

Its A Secret
01-27-10, 21:24
I have been meeting many girls here in Shenyang, and they are all hot. Thanks for not coming here everyone.

John Huk
03-03-10, 02:48
Just been working in Shenyang for the last 4 months, plenty of action there, try Sunny's night club & Muligans bar at the Holiday Inn for take home, best bet are the many massage places which range from 256 for service up to 1200 depending where you go.

I have been meeting many girls here in Shenyang, and they are all hot. Thanks for not coming here everyone.

Johnpgmy
04-11-10, 04:42
Just been working in Shenyang for the last 4 months, plenty of action there, try Sunny's night club & Muligans bar at the Holiday Inn for take home, best bet are the many massage places which range from 256 for service up to 1200 depending where you go.Planning to make business trip to shenyang next month (may10). Could any bros recommend a good hotel to book? Say around 3 to 4 star? Also preferably where there is some good action onsite or nearby. Thanks for the help.

Actionjun
07-08-10, 16:30

... so where do you meet these hot girls?

Actionjun
07-12-10, 00:36
Are you still in Shenyang? Will be visiting a lot for a project. Mostly staying at the Intercon so will check out the scene at the next-door Holiday Inn. Any specific recommendation for massages nearby? My partner took me to this huge bath house which roughly translates to "Star of the Sea" but it seemed legit... did not part take in any special at that time...

Just been working in Shenyang for the last 4 months, plenty of action there, try Sunny's night club & Muligans bar at the Holiday Inn for take home, best bet are the many massage places which range from 256 for service up to 1200 depending where you go.

Its A Secret
08-28-10, 05:53
I've never touched a working girl in my life, just girls 18-24 wanting to have sex.

I'm 28 BTW.

Pushkin13
08-28-10, 06:59
I've never touched a working girl in my life, just girls 18-24 wanting to have sex.

I'm 28 BTW.

How do you know?

Just my searing, insightful, pertinent, and impertinent question for today.

Just my curiosity.

Enjoy.

P13.

PS. Admittedly, some of my Internet freebies have been wild and enthusiastic in bed. Also, admittedly, some of my P4P has been wild and enthusiastic in bed.

John Huk
08-29-10, 15:33

I'm 28 BTW.Then why on this site?

Bnlee2
08-30-10, 03:57
Then why on this site?He is still in a dream. Dreaming about having sex with gals.

That is why he is on this site.

Actionjun
09-02-10, 17:19
Finally got away from business to check this out... Absolutely dead... Couple of nice Filopino girls singing cover songs. Total of 3 girls hanging out but all look to be about 35 and none of them hot... Where's the action in this town?!?

Westerby
09-03-10, 12:00
Finally got away from business to check this out. Absolutely dead. Couple of nice Filopino girls singing cover songs. Total of 3 girls hanging out but all look to be about 35 and none of them hot. Where's the action in this town?!I am here too. There are some saunas. But I have yet to find one where you can chose the girl.

The names that someone has talked about in this tread did not show up in google maps. Neiher the names nor the street names. So. So far I have not been able to find a single place where you may pick the girl among several.

Quite disappointing I must admit.

Yama Sucky
09-05-10, 13:57
Oh well, I'm been here for about a month and the action is pretty much dead. There are still several sauna places that are doing it. The cost is around 500RMB, and you get to choose the girls. One of them is called Jin Qi Lin. Also, as I went out last night, there were some street walkers close to Tai Yuan street area. Ask a taxi driver, they should know. Beware some of the girls are transexuals, though.

Some foot massages places offer BBBJ, but performed by women from 30 50. You have to speak Mandarin to get some.

Ed Heres
09-13-10, 14:18
Stuck in Shenyang for a week and nothing.

I mean nothing. The Sheraton isn't near much of anything and walking around is a little creepy. Lots of big money in this town.

Its A Secret
10-02-10, 02:50
If I am in a dream, it's a pretty real one. Hope I don't wake up.

Its A Secret
10-02-10, 02:59
I mean. Why would you guys pay? "Working girls" are usually older, and it's so easy in China to find it elsewhere. It really boggles the mind. Why would you be with a girl you know has already been with so many guys? How could you do anything with her? I dunno. Whatever. I thought this site was about sex, not paying for sex with WGs.

One of the teachers I worked with was a total scumbag; he was 50, nasty, and he'd flirt with 20-somethings and actually get play. So unless you're an example of sasquatch mutations or look like a mutated Big Bird, you should be okay.

Blacklisted
10-02-10, 12:04
I mean. Why would you guys pay? "Working girls" are usually older, and it's so easy in China to find it elsewhere. It really boggles the mind. Why would you be with a girl you know has already been with so many guys? How could you do anything with her? I dunno. Whatever. I thought this site was about sex, not paying for sex with WGs.

One of the teachers I worked with was a total scumbag; he was 50, nasty, and he'd flirt with 20-somethings and actually get play. So unless you're an example of sasquatch mutations or look like a mutated Big Bird, you should be okay.

I think people are being a bit snarky to you because your writing style
makes you come off like a bit of a knob.

I'm sure it's unintentional and you're probably a very nce guy and I completlely believe u can get hot girls.

Just saying is all. So you know and all.

Agree with the board verdict. For P4P Shenyang is dead as fuxk. Definitely crawling with hot freebies though.... But that requires effort ya

Stegram
10-03-10, 17:44

Many of us blow into town for a couple of days, and ...

1. don't really want to spend the time working a freebie that may or may not pan out after we have used our precious time.

2. don't want to go through all the bullshit of pretending to listening to the wisdom of a 22 year old for 2 straight days.
As Danny Devito said to Michael Douglas (paraphrasing the quote): "At least I'm honest in trying to buy the stone while you are attempting to romance it away from her."

I disagree that they are older - especially in China. The age frequently goes all the way down to the legal limit. And as long as one is practicing safe sex, what difference does it make how many guys she's been with? Are you looking for a wife? This definitely isn't the place for that.

At least the P4P market is honest. I give you this, you give me that. Those freebies you are bagging in out of the way areas are probably hoping that you actually care about them and are looking for something long term.

Nivlekoh
10-13-10, 10:20
Hey Guys,

Newly registered and first post (yay!). Anyhow just wanna keep the ball rolling on places to hunt amid "troubled times". Just returned to SY after a few years and was kinda shell-shocked by its current downturn.

So for the old-timers, please share your goodies. In the meanwhile, I'll update once anything good comes up.

Cheers

Joe Acres
10-30-10, 17:59
New here stuck living way out on the outskirts of town but looking for fun on the weekends. Haven't been out much, but when you have it's been pretty quiet. Still got to get to Sunny's. Was told there's a bunch of saunas just north of the Metro supermarket area but yet to check it out. Are there any good places here? Getting quite bored now.

Dagnai
11-23-10, 13:36
This city smells like death. Any tips?

I'm particularly interested in those street walkers at Tai Yuan area. Where to get one, and how much. What about quality of service?

Stuck in Shenyang.

Regnom
11-28-10, 09:13

I'm 28 BTW.I do both working and non working girls. Besides the time, free from guilt and free from hassle factor, its a matter of variety. Doing a working girls give you an experience closer to PSE. Chances are you can pump them really hard for a long time, in all kind of positions without them even complaining. Many non working girls will probably complain that you are ramming too hard or bending them too far over or they are getting sore or or or... Sure with working girl, its harder to find the real gfe experience. I usually go for the semi-pro. Spend some time treating them like a girl friend and get the best of both world.

Its is also not true that working girls are ugly. The picture of your girl is a 6-7 in my book. My guess is she is 21. There are many working girls that are 9 and 10 who are younger. In terms of looks, they are close to movie stars. Most guys, me included will have little chance with such chicks if they are not working unless we look like Brad Pitt, drives a Lamborghini and got really lucky. Think about it, these chicks are like one in 1000 so why will they even settle. They know their worth and definitely want their pound of flesh.I am not trying to diss you. Just being really honest.

Wolf7575
12-01-10, 15:27
I do both working and non working girls. Besides the time, free from guilt and free from hassle factor, its a matter of variety. Doing a working girls give you an experience closer to PSE. Chances are you can pump them really hard for a long time, in all kind of positions without them even complaining. Many non working girls will probably complain that you are ramming too hard or bending them too far over or they are getting sore or or or... Sure with working girl, its harder to find the real gfe experience. I usually go for the semi-pro. Spend some time treating them like a girl friend and get the best of both world.

Its is also not true that working girls are ugly. The picture of your girl is a 6-7 in my book. My guess is she is 21. There are many working girls that are 9 and 10 who are younger. In terms of looks, they are close to movie stars. Most guys, me included will have little chance with such chicks if they are not working unless we look like Brad Pitt, drives a Lamborghini and got really lucky. Think about it, these chicks are like one in 1000 so why will they even settle. They know their worth and definitely want their pound of flesh.I am not trying to diss you. Just being really honest.Good reply!

One more argument in favour of WG. I stay less than one week in one city and have no time to spend on FB.

Shenyang is dead. Tried to call several outcall providers - they break immediately when they here "Shenyang". Called several WG (found their contacts in the Net) - got no answer. Fortunately I do not stay here for too long.

Dumamay
06-13-11, 20:57
... so where do you meet these hot girls?Its A Secret lives in Shenyang and pops local girls. He doesn't know about having to travel for business or just out of boredom. When you fly quickly, normally you arrive new place near night time. It is difficult to score young street girls or freebies in such a short time. I calculate the chance for me when I encountered many hot girls on street or plane or airport (they are as hot or more than the pic you got). I then know I have only 1. 5 seconds when we disembark the airplane or the train. At exit, I must approach and break the ice. Within 1. 5 seconds, she can go away.

Can you try it Its A Secret? That is why most travelers chose BBS and service girls. Since they are tired to go out, with no clue

Oakley08
06-24-11, 04:44
Hey I will be staying a couple days here in Shenyang next weekend. Is it still totally dry? Nothing available? Any decent clubs / bars to pick up freebies? I am younger and have had success in freebies in China. I will be there July 1 and 2 if anyone wants to meet for a drink.

Oak

Dagnai
06-27-11, 14:59
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Superfish bar.. Better if you come with some friends and then start to pick up girls. Recommended doing it in 'Chinese way'. Almost no foreigners there.

Sunny club. Many uzbeks, blacks, russians, arabs, indians. Very international atmosphere. Russian girls the easiest to pick up. Koreans are mostly into blacks, blacks into russians etc.

HotTown.

Party 98.

Come on, baby!. Those 3 full of arabs etc. Good to pick up russians and Chinese.

Best local girls at [Non-English text deleted by Admin] beihang jie

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Dirty Jersey
07-31-11, 18:00
On a recent business trip to Shenyang, I decided to find some local action despite universal reports that Shenyang is drier than the desert on a hot summer day. Not finding much help on the forum, I decided to search google in Chinese to see what turned up. By searching google in Chinese, you can generally turn up some reviews by Chinese mongers who write in coded language. Anyway, a place that had a decent review was the Jin Di Hui Guan located at He Ping District 71 Bei San Jing Jie (intersection with Jiu Wei Lu). The building stands out with a giant tower / antenna on top that has the flowing LED lights at night time.

Anyway, it was about 10PM when I decided to head on over. Upon entering, there's a giant lobby with lots of people including many families coming and going. At the end of the lobby is the main counter with separate entrances for girls on the left side and guys on the right side. What follows is standard sauna fare. Give them shoes, take number tag, dump clothes in locker, and go to the sauna area. The sauna facilities here are top notch with a giant hot tub in the middle surrounded by showering stalls along the wall. This seemed to be the local place to socialize as the place was filled with males of all ages washing, soaking, and chatting. I take my shower, get into the facility PJs and ask where the massage facilities are. I get sent down this corridor which seems to go on forever until I reach an elevator with two guys in front. Get in the elevator and they push a button for me, I think it was either the third floor or fourth floor.

Arrive at my destination, go out the door and get led into a bright room on the right where there are a bunch of scantily dressed girls sitting on several couches spread out across the room. Pick the girl closest to me because she smiled at me and she leads me to a small room with a bed. Upon getting to the room noticed that she was chubbier and not as pretty as I had originally envisioned her to be. Anyway, she starts the massage and somewhere in the middle of the chit chat, she starts talking about how they used to offer special services in the massage area but since the ongoing crackdown began awhile ago, they haven't been allowed to. She also pointed to the hole in the frosted window that people from outside can look through to reinforce her point. Later on during the massage, while rubbing her chest on my body or brushing her hand against my dick, she said that while she didn't do it often (riiggggghhhhhht) , she was willing to go back to my hotel room or up to a bedroom that I could book at the sauna. I asked her how much and she said 1200RMB and I laughed. I countered with 700RMB for two pops which she agreed to and I instantly felt that I had offered too much. At the end of the massage, she said to go wait for her by the sauna employee dormitory while she requested leave from her supervisor. She then asked for me to put a carton of cigarettes on my tab to help her get leave. You want to nickel and dime me. Fine. I only got one night in town and need to see whats up with this place.

After getting dressed and settling my bill, I went to wait outside by the employee dormitory. Over 20 minutes passed and she didn't show up so I caught a cab back to my hotel. Half an hour later, she called and asked where I was and I told her I was back at my hotel. She apologized for being late and asked if it were alright if she came over. Even though I wasn't really feeling it because she wasn't all that attractive and it was really freaking late and I had a early morning meeting to go to, I still said yes because my curiosity got the better of me.

She arrived a short while later, gave me a kiss, and we hopped in the shower. After washing off, headed to the bed starting off with CBJ, followed by CG, doggy, and completion in mish. Her performance was pretty average and I wasn't really enjoying myself. In between sessions, we lay in bed chatting. Somehow the conversation moved onto computer games and she shows me her QQ farming game and some others. At this point I just wanted to get round 2 over with and get her out so I could go to sleep because I was just bored with her and annoyed at this point. So I lead her from my laptop to the bed and pretty much repeat round 1. She wouldn't let me kiss her and wouldn't let me touch her underneath at all during the the two sessions. At the end of it, we shower again, and on her way out, she asks if she can take the hotel toiletries with her. I said sure and she asked if I wanted any of them. I said no and she was like,"why not? You don't know how to live. I really know how to live!"

Dong bei girls. Waaaaaaaaaaay less refined than their Sichuan and other counterparts. Overall damage for the night: A couple hundred for the massage, shower, and cigarettes. 700 for 2 pops. Probably overpaid but with no reference point to go off of its the best I could do given the circumstances.

So yeah, I think this was by far the most confusing sauna I have ever been to with the layout and all. Hopefully the other girls there offer better take out services than the one I had. If you only have a short time in Shenyang, speak really good mandarin, and want to take care of some personal needs, I'd say give it a shot, otherwise maybe go search for some other places.

OldAsiaHand
08-20-11, 07:01
Been reading the last 4-5 pages of posts but options in Shenyang seem pretty dismal. Does anyone have any recent intelligence? I will be there for 3-4 days in October.

Thanks.

OAH

Zhutou
08-22-11, 12:41
Hi OAH,

I was in Shenyang in early August but only had one evening to look around. Walking around, I ended up at what turned out to be a legit Korean massage place, much to the amusement of the staff. There do seem to be many bars in the city but, apart from the hotel bar at the Sheraton, I didn't get a chance to visit. I, too, will be in Shenyang in early October so maybe will PM you then.

Zhutou

Zhutou
09-01-11, 14:26
I am unexpectedly in Shenyang during this first week in September. It's work all day and probably some evenings but otherwise I wouldn't mind exploring the bars and other things with anyone with time to spare. PM me.

Cheers,

Zhutou

Zhutou
09-07-11, 09:13
Let's be positive about this. People are friendly, plenty of bars, plenty of beer. But. I guess it is a bit like the West Midlands in the UK I. E. No soul and no centre.

I know that it is early in the week but I do feel rather lonely as the only person in a bar at 23-00. Anyway, a spa close to a couple of pubs near Dafo Temple provided an average massage plus HJ at 98 + 188. Very mechanical but a game lass none the less, even though obviously not enjoying her work. Cheap as chips compared to the UK.

I shall continue to explore as I expect most spas will provide some sort of service. Note: I am a ye ye and so cannot really benefit from any freebie scene that might be here.

I would appreciate any contact from anyone living here as I have three further nights of delerious pleasure / oblivion (women / beer. I fear the latter) before heading back to recession and misery.

Zhutou

Zhutou
11-03-11, 13:25
Hi all,

Sort of a big city and I have met several non Chinese here BUT I worry about this place. This is a forum for the exchange of particular information, and I get nothing from Shenyang! Do I expect too much? If anyone came across to the UK then, maybe, I could point them in the appropriate direction. As I said in the title, grumpy Can anyone help? PM Xie Xie

PatchDog
11-07-11, 06:14
Is it easy to get sex in Yingkou.

Niteluvr
12-15-11, 01:20
Will be in Shenyang mid-February 2012. I have never been to Shenyange but had previously visited other cities in China in 2007. Also, I do not speak any Chinese but have been mongering for 32 years. This is what I found from having RTFF for the last 12 pages dating back to 2005:

Saunas:

1. Jin Di Hui Guan: He Ping District 71, Bei San Jing Jie (intersection of Jiu Wei Lu)

2. Tian Ying: Heping Qu. 200 Nanjing South Ave.

3. Yu Lan Quan: 316 the Xi Lu, Shen He district.

4. Mei Li Cheng: 148 the Xi Lu.

5. Jin Hai Wan (Golden Bay)

6. Kasagu (oo) ng (Caesars Palace)

7. JIN1DI4 Xizhao.

8. Great Sauna, Heping district.

9. Re Dai Yu Lin, corner of Nan Ta Lu.

Hotels:

1. Holiday Inn: bar and nightclub action.

2. Trader Hotel: freelancers at bar.

3. Central City Hotel: not sure what action is there.

4. Qi Bao Shan Hotel (Chi Bao Shan) : 6th floor sauna has North Korean girls.

5. Chilto San Hotel: Allegedly has North Korean girls.

6. Shi Tian Ying Hotel: Not sure of the action.

Streetwalkers:

1. Xi Ta street "Korean Mile"

2. Tai Yuan street.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the above info is current or where to find current action. Am VERY interested in tapping a North Korean woman if possible, as well as a cute Chinese who does anal. PM if need be and thanks in advance.

Intransit
12-19-11, 20:05
Patch Dog,

Did you get any responses re: Yingkou?

Pollyman90
01-22-12, 03:15
Hi guys,

Can you guys recommend good places in SY? I'll stay there for 6 weeks visiting an old friend, and I want to meet girls and get a very good massage.

Please PM me,

BTW, I'm swedish

Bnlee2
01-22-12, 06:35
Hi guys,

Can you guys recommend good places in SY? I'll stay there for 6 weeks visiting an old friend, and I want to meet girls and get a very good massage.

Please PM me,

BTW, I'm swedishPollyman90.

You newbies have to learn to RTFF. If you are unfamiliar with the acronym, please go to abbreviation on the menu bar and learn what it mean. If you take a look at posting number 176- just two post below, you will have information on what you are asking. Why is it so hard to just read.

Shikkar
01-22-12, 09:07
Hi guys,

Please PM me,

BTW, I'm swedishIf you are comming in summer hitting rate is high. Lot of Russian tourist will be comming.

Lot of foreign students in China medical university, shenyang university.

Hit sunny club. Chance of gettinghooked up with expants.

From now try to use qq and AFF and some other dating sites. Make some good contacts before you reach China. So thst you can hangout with them. If you have enough time take a visit to haerbin daqing. Chances of hitting with locals are quite high. As there are less foreigners from west here.

Pollyman90
01-22-12, 21:37
If you are comming in summer hitting rate is high. Lot of Russian tourist will be comming.

Lot of foreign students in China medical university, shenyang university.

Hit sunny club. Chance of gettinghooked up with expants.

From now try to use qq and AFF and some other dating sites. Make some good contacts before you reach China. So thst you can hangout with them. If you have enough time take a visit to haerbin daqing. Chances of hitting with locals are quite high. As there are less foreigners from west here.Thanks for the advice. Just one question, what is AFF? I'll try to get more contacts on QQ, but I find it that many girls on QQ can't barely speak english.

To the other one who replied to my post: To be honest with you Sir, I've been reading all the previous posts. All I wanted was a more recent update since it seemed to have a lot of old posts. I have heard in China places changes all the time and also extremely fast (compared to sweden). No need to have a harsh attitude.

Shikkar
01-23-12, 14:23
Thanks for the advice. Just one question, what is AFF? I'll try to get more contacts on QQ, but I find it that many girls on QQ can't barely speak english.

To the other one who replied to my post: To be honest with you Sir, I've been reading all the previous posts. All I wanted was a more recent update since it seemed to have a lot of old posts. I have heard in China places changes all the time and also extremely fast (compared to sweden). No need to have a harsh attitude.AFF:. Adult frienf finder.

AFF:_asian friend finder.

DIA:date in asia.

These are some of the dating sites active in China.

Just google it you will find the correct web link

For using qq use goole traslater. Or use international version of qq, search option with english language. You can hit mostly university girls. As they set language english know in profile.

Have a safe hunt.

Shikkar

Niteluvr
01-23-12, 22:33
AFF:. Adult frienf finder.

AFF:_asian friend finder.

DIA:date in asia.

These are some of the dating sites active in China.

Just google it you will find the correct web link

For using qq use goole traslater. Or use international version of qq, search option with english language. You can hit mostly university girls. As they set language english know in profile.

Have a safe hunt.

ShikkarIf you don't mind a slight correction, AsiaFriendFinder (AFF) is accessible as ChineseFriendFinder dot com (CFF) from within China. In 2007 I was trying to access it as asiafriendfinder when I got to Beijing and was unable to. Luckily my then-girlfriend told me to try it as chinesefriendfinder and I was able to access it. The drawback to AFF / CFF is that it requires you to exchange at least two emails from within your profile on the Website before you can exchange personal contact info. Another drawback is that I apparently "showed interest" to too many women at one time (10-15?) and my account was frozen! I had to call the Website management here in the US and explain that I was a genuine member and not a spammer. I found that to be cumbersome (read: Pain In The ASS) , so I later joined asiandating dot com. Not touting it but it's better than AFF as you can exchange personal contact info the first time. A downside is that there are a lot of fake profiles of Nigerians and Ghanians posing as Asian women but the warning sign is that they usually do not post any pictures in their profiles or the pics will be obviously stolen pics of a model or celebrity. That said, I have visited Date in Asia (not a member) and that seems to have more Asian female profiles, so if I had to choose one dating site, it would probably be Date in Asia (DIA).

Niteluvr
01-24-12, 09:46
Pollyman90.

You newbies have to learn to RTFF. If you are unfamiliar with the acronym, please go to abbreviation on the menu bar and learn what it mean. If you take a look at posting number 176- just two post below, you will have information on what you are asking. Why is it so hard to just read.I agree that everyone should read the forum for updated info, but my post #176 was asking for current info. Nobody has responded yet so I hope someone out there has current info on finding the best pussy in Shenyang.

Shikkar
01-29-12, 14:50
If you don't mind a slight correction, AsiaFriendFinder (AFF) is accessible as ChineseFriendFinder dot com (CFF) from within China. In 2007 I was trying to access it as asiafriendfinder when I got to Beijing and was unable to. Luckily my then-girlfriend told me to try it as chinesefriendfinder and I was able to access it. The drawback to AFF / CFF is that it requires you to exchange at least two emails from within your profile on the Website before you can exchange personal contact info. Another drawback is that I apparently "showed interest" to too many women at one time (10-15?) and my account was frozen! I had to call the Website management here in the US and explain that I was a genuine member and not a spammer. I found that to be cumbersome (read: Pain In The ASS) , so I later joined asiandating dot com. Not touting it but it's better than AFF as you can exchange personal contact info the first time. A downside is that there are a lot of fake profiles of Nigerians and Ghanians posing as Asian women but the warning sign is that they usually do not post any pictures in their profiles or the pics will be obviously stolen pics of a model or celebrity. That said, I have visited Date in Asia (not a member) and that seems to have more Asian female profiles, so if I had to choose one dating site, it would probably be Date in Asia (DIA).OK mate. Thanks for that correction, now only I noticedd the diffrence.

I had met few freebies through AFF. Had taken to bed also.

I use the personal messaging system, you can use PM eventhough you are a normal member.

I add my local mobile number and email one the first PM itsself. So the hitting rate is high and less communication gap.

Some will text back to my mobile, some will email. Some will call back you.

So wink, hugg, kiss are waste of time in AFF. One more thing dont forget to add a good looking photo.

You will get email notification of people near to you. Thats a good advantage. I usally concentrate on this kind.

If you message 100 users, then you will get atleast below five members feedback.

All you need is some time and patience. After two or three date only the game start.

If you got any tricks in using dating sites. If you don't mind please share bro!

Safe hunting.

Shilkar

Niteluvr
01-30-12, 02:28
OK mate. Thanks for that correction, now only I noticedd the diffrence.

I had met few freebies through AFF. Had taken to bed also.

I use the personal messaging system, you can use PM eventhough you are a normal member.

I add my local mobile number and email one the first PM itsself. So the hitting rate is high and less communication gap.

Some will text back to my mobile, some will email. Some will call back you.

So wink, hugg, kiss are waste of time in AFF. One more thing don't forget to add a good looking photo.

You will get email notification of people near to you. Thats a good advantage. I usally concentrate on this kind.

If you message 100 users, then you will get atleast below five members feedback.

All you need is some time and patience. After two or three date only the game start.

If you got any tricks in using dating sites. If you don't mind please share bro!

Safe hunting.

ShilkarI wasn't aware that AFF / CFF had a quick PM feature since I have not used the site in about one and a half years now as I use other sites. And, that's why I left AFF / CFF; too much of a hassle. Glad it's worked out so well for you.

Lala33
02-07-12, 01:52
I am new to Shenyang and would like to find a place for about 300 yuan. I will be staying here a while and do not want to spend too much on this. I went to the Qi Bao Shan Hotel only to find the sauna has been closed. From talking to some taxi drivers here it seems many of the sauna's have been shut down. I could be wrong that is the impression I am left with.

Can someone suggest a place for me to go? One problem is that my Chinese is very poor. I do not know the city at all. So any sauna would have to be near a major attraction / hotel so I can tell the cab driver to go there.

I plan on trying Lucky 7's beside the Howard Johnson hotel.

Any help would be great!

Dan Diggler
05-14-12, 19:46
Will be in Shenyang mid-February 2012. I have never been to Shenyange but had previously visited other cities in China in 2007. Also, I do not speak any Chinese but have been mongering for 32 years. This is what I found...Nice summary, heading there for a few days early next week, would love to grab a North Korean and help out the economy.

John Smart
05-24-12, 06:18
First time I've been back to SY since 2007. That time I went to Yu Lan Quan and got all the action.

Up to the 3 / F and a line of girls (not so hot but good enough) were sitting there with their little square handbags.

The handbags contained all the action. Dildoes, vibrastors etc; it was a fun-filled hour in the room.

Total cost (as others have confirmed) was about $400, a bit less. A good deal!

OK, so I went back to Yu Lan Quan a couple of days ago. Sunday afternoon. 5 pm. Usual routine. Showever, back scrub then up to the 3 / F. There were 3 (slightly dumpy) girls sitting around. Sans square handbags. Hmm, strike 1.

But I could choose the girl, so maybe there's a possibility.

In the room, a definite strike 2. No action whatsoever. I got treated to the most half assed massage I've ever had for an hour."This has to lead somewhere", I thought. It didn't. The girl, who was friendly enough, explained that since 2008 it was not possible to do anything in the massage parlours. Not even a HJ."In your hotel's, OK", she sort of suggested. I didn't rise to it. Literally or metaphorically I have to say.

So I went downstairs and piad my $320 or so. Still cost couple hundred for the 'massage'. Duhhh, strike 3.

I weny back to my 3-star hotel. I'll try the "spa" advertised I thought. Prices in their book were $388 for a 50 min massage. 688 for 90 mins.

This HAS to go somewhere I thought. I'll try 388 first. But nope a massage. Good one by an old biddy. Was all it was. And the mama was trying to upsell me all the time to 90 mins. Hen sufu. Yeah yeah, no thanks. Not even a private room.

So, fraid not guys, SY. From what I can see. Is bad noos.

John Huk
05-26-12, 05:28
Here is a list of a few places in Shenyang if anyone needs it.

A full service spa / sauna just around the corner from Sunny's night club. +41° 47' 32. 01", +123° 25' 5. 98" (coordinates from Google maps)

Normal cost of shower / massage about 128rmb, full extras while in room add 300, get to choose your girl from a line up on the second floor, depends on the time of day what the lineup is like, sometimes just 3 or 4 to choose from.

-

Another spa / sauna +41° 47' 33. 64", +123° 25' 25. 54.

No full service while in room but will do oral and HJ, costs an extra 500, good line up, maybe 20 to 30 girls to choose from on the 3rd floor.

-

Jinbi Ocean Star.

64&21495; Xinggong North Street.

Tiexi, Shenyang, Liaoning, China. 110025.

024-25111111.

+41° 47' 54. 74", +123° 23' 24. 00"

Expensive but nice place to relax, girls are all 8's and 9's on men only 4th floor but price and looks do not guarantee service, no full service just HJ.

-

Health +41° 48' 1. 14", +123° 21' 22. 28"

Another expensive place. 380rmb for a good 1 hour massage but extra (I. E. HJ) costs another hour.

-

A full service spa / sauna +41° 46' 55. 06", +123° 19' 36. 10"

When you walk up from changing rooms you pass 10 or 12 girls sitting there, some will do full extras some don't, unless you speak good mandarin then you have no way of finding out until you get to the room.

Price, full service extra 400, oral 260, HJ 128.

There are also a few pink light shops dotted around, found a few close to Tie Xi Plaza, tucked in little back roads but there are others

Atzen
06-19-12, 15:19
Hello John,

The coordinates you put is a little confusing for example +41° 47' 32. 01", +123° 25' 5. 98.

Do you mean +41. 473201, +123. 25598?

Can you please make it clear, because the google map result is different

John Huk
06-23-12, 16:58
Sorry, those were the results Google gave me, had maked on a map to make it easier, hope it helps.

Hello John,

The coordinates you put is a little confusing for example +41° 47' 32. 01", +123° 25' 5. 98.

Do you mean +41. 473201, +123. 25598?

Can you please make it clear, because the google map result is different

Lala33
08-28-12, 03:37
Sorry, those were the results Google gave me, had maked on a map to make it easier, hope it helps.Thanks John for you suggestions. I think Shenyang is a terrible city for this sort of thing. The worst in China I have been to. I have taken taxis twice to find the places mentioned and could not find them. The cab drivers were new to the city.

Atzen
12-21-12, 00:08
Went there over summer, found that the city is not dead after all.

Cheap ones.

There's a road in Xita near the bridge and on the other side of the park. They charge about 300RMB and some are old and ugly.

Middle Class.

Opposite of R-Mart there is a sauna, and there is full service offered.

Higher Class?

There is a club called true color or smt color, its called mi ya ben se in Chinese. Another one is sunny nightclub, most of you guys should already know.

Lala33
12-29-12, 07:28
Could you tell me where the R-Mart is? Better can you also give me the pinyin so I can tell the cab driver where to go. I do not know Shenyang well.

Thanks

Cheap ones.

There's a road in Xita near the bridge and on the other side of the park. They charge about 300RMB and some are old and ugly.

Middle Class.

Higher Class?

There is a club called true color or smt color, its called mi ya ben se in Chinese. Another one is sunny nightclub, most of you guys should already know.

Elpointer
01-13-13, 22:51
Hi, what's new in Shenyang? Looking for the best place in Town. Any actual recommendations?

Olijo
02-15-13, 18:18
Hey Friends,

I updated the coordinates:

-

Full Service Sunny Nightclub.

41°47'32. 01"N 123°25'5. 98"E.

41. 792225 123. 418328.

N41° 47. 5335 E123° 25. 09968.

-

Spa / Sauna no FS but 20- 30 Girls.

41°47'33. 64"N 123°25'25. 54"E.

41. 792678 123. 423761.

N41° 47. 56068 E123° 25. 42567.

-

Jinbi Ocean Star Girls 8 & 9's.

41°47'54. 74"N 123°23'24. 00"E.

41. 798539 123. 39.

N41° 47. 91233 E123° 23. 4.

-

Health.

41°48'1. 14"N 123°21'22. 28"E.

41. 800317 123. 356189.

N41° 48. 01902 E123° 21. 37133.

-

Full service spa / sauna.

41°46'55. 06"N 123°19'36. 10"E.

41. 781961 123. 326694.

N41° 46. 91767 E123° 19. 60163.

In every possible System.

Please keep the forum alive. I'am dry in like in the dessert.

If you have got a tip. Please PM to me!

CU.

Olijo

Lala33
03-02-13, 04:51
Thanks Olijo. But can you tell me how to use these coordinates to find these places? How do I get them on a map? Also could you tell me what hotels these are at? Then I could get the address in Chinese to show the taxi driver. I just am having trouble getting to these places. Thanks!

Hey Friends,

I updated the coordinates:

-

Full Service Sunny Nightclub.

41°47'32. 01"N 123°25'5. 98"E...

John Huk
03-02-13, 12:28
I went to Sunny's night club last night for the first time in about a year, a waste of time, there was only one working girl, and not that good looking, heard her tell a guy trying to chat her up that she wanted 3000rmb.

Equine
03-24-13, 18:09
Hello all.

I'm in Shenyang now and will be here till Thursday. Anybody want to hang out and go mongering? First time here so don't want to venture inti unfamiliar grounds. I'm staying at the Heping area.

Let me know. Thanks!

Lala33
03-26-13, 06:08
I would love to but how can we connect? I can not send messages through this site. I think I have to pay to use it.

Hello all.

I'm in Shenyang now and will be here till Thursday. Anybody want to hang out and go mongering? First time here so don't want to venture inti unfamiliar grounds. I'm staying at the Heping area.

Let me know. Thanks!

Equine
03-26-13, 09:03
I would love to but how can we connect? I can not send messages through this site. I think I have to pay to use it.You got to post at least 10 times to be able to use the pm feature.

How about you tell me where and when to meet? What color you wearing, etc. I'm staying at Traders.

Equine
03-27-13, 03:48
Okay never mind it's a lousy idea. Anyways the ground floor lounge of Traders is dry. I don't see any freelancers there at different times of the evening and night. Walked around the entire area around the hotel and can't find a single thing, not even a decent massage joint. This part of Heping is super dry. Was thinking that perhaps it's winter so there is a lack of talent emerging from its hibernation, but I highly doubt so.

Looks like we should try someplace else. Xi Ta I hear the proper FS mp etc is bloody expensive, and only caters to you if you can speak korean. Otherwise you got to settle for the old fuglies by the bridge.

Shenyang sure got cleaned up good. No wonder nowadays no other foreign companies want to invest here.

Equine
03-27-13, 18:10
A full service spa / sauna just around the corner from Sunny's night club. +41° 47' 32. 01", +123° 25' 5. 98" (coordinates from Google maps)

Normal cost of shower / massage about 128rmb, full extras while in room add 300, get to choose your girl from a line up on the second floor, depends on the time of day what the lineup is like, sometimes just 3 or 4 to choose
I just went there and no more FS offered. 38 bucks for entry. 199 for massage, which the skill was pretty okay. They will offer HJ if you extend for another 30 mins, but I didn't realize that it was for another 199! And when you come, the girl will just chat with you till the time is almost up. Total damage 448.

Wir? Nope.

But one thing irks me. I was brought to the 5th floor, and there is a 4th floor I'm quite sure of it. My masseuse was wearing black but when I went down to the 4th floor to take a look, I saw masseuses wearing red. Going back down to change up, I asked the boy and he said the blacks are footies and the reds are body masseuses. Hw also said the 4th floor is a rest area, and no FS is offered.

Fishy. Can someone tell me if there is something more that I didn't get to experience?

John Huk
03-28-13, 10:20
I just went there and no more FS offered. 38 bucks for entry. 199 for massage, which the skill was pretty okay. They will offer HJ if you extend for another 30 mins, but I didn't realize that it was for another 199! And when you come, the girl will just chat with you till the time is almost up. Total damage 448.

Wir? Nope.

But one thing irks me. I was brought to the 5th floor, and there is a 4th floor I'm quite sure of it. My masseuse was wearing black but when I went down to the 4th floor to take a look, I saw masseuses wearing red. Going back down to change up, I asked the boy and he said the blacks are footies and the reds are body masseuses. Hw also said the 4th floor is a rest area, and no FS is offered.

Fishy. Can someone tell me if there is something more that I didn't get to experience?You used to go into a room through a swing door directly off the mens changing room and pick your girl, it's where you put on the shorts & top and the photo's of the girls are on the wall. Not sure whats happened as it's been a long time since I went there.

Another place which does FS is on N 3rd Longitude St between Jiuwel Road and 11th Latitude Road called Jindihuiguan, about 5 minutes walk from Strollers, same sort of set up as in its a sauna but if you get the elevater to the 4th floor on the right is a room full of girls to pick from, but obiously depends on the time of day and how many other customers are in, have seen about 40+ girls there sometimes and as few as 6 at other times.

Price for the use of the place is about 70 and an extra 400 for the girl to go to the room, all payable when you leave.

Lala33
03-28-13, 11:17
Equine can I meet you in the lobby of the Traders this Saturday evening, the 30th? But before 8 pm if that is alright. I will wear a green jacket, I am over 6 foot. Please post a message with the time and I will be there. Also is the hotel called Traders Hotel? I will have to figure out how to tell the cab driver to go there. Waiting for you to confirm the time and date. Thanks!

You got to post at least 10 times to be able to use the pm feature.

How about you tell me where and when to meet? What color you wearing, etc. I'm staying at Traders.

Equine
03-29-13, 13:16
Equine can I meet you in the lobby of the Traders this Saturday evening, the 30th? But before 8 pm if that is alright. I will wear a green jacket, I am over 6 foot. Please post a message with the time and I will be there. Also is the hotel called Traders Hotel? I will have to figure out how to tell the cab driver to go there. Waiting for you to confirm the time and date. Thanks!Lala I've already left Shenyang unfortunately. Next time I'll organize earlier. I went to to sunny's and yes there were a couple of hawt wgs there. Would have approached them if I had a wingman, or if I had more time at Shenyang. Next time I promise. And while you're at it, get your post count up so you can PM!

Lala33
03-29-13, 14:29
Thanks and we will meet next time! But this really is not a good city for this sort of thing.

Lala I've already left Shenyang unfortunately. Next time I'll organize earlier. I went to to sunny's and yes there were a couple of hawt wgs there. Would have approached them if I had a wingman, or if I had more time at Shenyang. Next time I promise. And while you're at it, get your post count up so you can PM!

ExpressNz
03-29-13, 16:28
You used to go into a room through a swing door directly off the mens changing room and pick your girl, it's where you put on the shorts & top and the photo's of the girls are on the wall. Not sure whats happened as it's been a long time since I went there.

Another place which does FS is on N 3rd Longitude St between Jiuwel Road and 11th Latitude Road called Jindihuiguan, about 5 minutes walk from Strollers, same sort of set up as in its a sauna but if you get the elevater to the 4th floor on the right is a room full of girls to pick from, but obiously depends on the time of day and how many other customers are in, have seen about 40+ girls there sometimes and as few as 6 at other times.

Price for the use of the place is about 70 and an extra 400 for the girl to go to the room, all payable when you leave.Is this place easy to find once I get to Strollers?

Equine
05-06-13, 17:57
Thanks and we will meet next time! But this really is not a good city for this sort of thing.I'm coming to Shenyang again. By the time you read this, I'll be in Shenyang staying in Heping District. Anybody wants to go out?

I'll be leaving on Thursday this time. Time counts! Let me know!

Arrecho34
05-28-13, 12:50
Is this place easy to find once I get to Strollers?A little detective work using google, google maps (ditu) and google translate gives all the info to find this place very easily.

You will find it on ditu. Google. Cn under the name "Jindi Assembly Hall"

Adress : No. 71 N 3rd Longitude St, Shenhe, Shenyang, Liaoning &8206;

Tel : 024 2286 9999 &8206;

You can even find a web page with photos of the place and reviews by Chinese users (only about the massage / spa aspects of course)

http://www.dianping.com/shop/2133760

Now I have two questions for the experienced people on this board (expats with good mandarin skills)

- What time would be the best time to get to such a place to have the best chance of finding a high number of present / available girls?

- Can I go there by myself and manage to get everything I want without getting ripped off, knowing that my mandarin is close to non-existant, I have no experience of such places, but am usually good at communicating anyways and getting around (I'm street smart enough and have experience mongering around the world but not in asia)

Oh and if anyone would like to go with me (would be great, even better if you can speak mandarin) I'll be in Shenyang for a little more than three weeks, staying in shenhe district close to zhong jie.

I'm french, mid thirties BTW

John Huk
05-31-13, 04:02
A little detective work using google, google maps (ditu) and google translate gives all the info to find this place very easily.

You will find it on ditu. Google. Cn under the name "Jindi Assembly Hall"

Adress : No. 71 N 3rd Longitude St, Shenhe, Shenyang, Liaoning &8206;

Tel : 024 2286 9999 &8206;

You can even find a web page with photos of the place and reviews by Chinese users (only about the massage / spa aspects of course)

http://www.dianping.com/shop/2133760

Now I have two questions for the experienced people on this board (expats with good mandarin skills)

- What time would be the best time to get to such a place to have the best chance of finding a high number of present / available girls?

- Can I go there by myself and manage to get everything I want without getting ripped off, knowing that my mandarin is close to non-existant, I have no experience of such places, but am usually good at communicating anyways and getting around (I'm street smart enough and have experience mongering around the world but not in asia)

Oh and if anyone would like to go with me (would be great, even better if you can speak mandarin) I'll be in Shenyang for a little more than three weeks, staying in shenhe district close to zhong jie.

I'm french, mid thirties BTWBest times I have found to be is around 3pm on Fridays, up to 30 girls on the 4th floor to choose from, as for being ripped off, it is a standard price to take a girl so should not be a problem

Arrecho34
06-01-13, 05:30
Ok so I went to jindihuiguan today (Friday) at around 4:30 PM. I have to say that I speak only about 5 or 6 words of Chinese (literally) and this was my first time stepping into a massage parlor of any kind. Anyway after getting butt naked and putting on the PJs, got to the 4th floor. Inside the room on the right hand side when getting out of the elevator, only 5 or 6 girls present, wearing rather sexy outfits, some with fishnet stockings, but none of them attractive AT ALL. There are 4 big armchairs on the other side, I sit there next to a Chinese man that seems to be waiting for a girl to his liking. He speaks some english, so we start talking : he tells me this isn't the best time of the day and he usually sees 20 girls around 7PM. In fact he says the best time is around 7PM fridays or saturdays. The standard price for massage (an mo) for 1hour is written on the wall : 248 yuan (nowhere is mention of 400 yuan). I ask my guy, discreetly, how much it is for sex, but he obviously misunderstands me and quotes me the price for 6 hours of massage. Anyway, we wait together, smoking cigarette after cigarette, until around 6:00, when obviously tired of waiting for new girls to arrive, he decides to go with a girl, pretty much the ugliest of them all! During all this time some customers had also come and picked a girl they went into a room with. I decide to wait some more, and sure enough around 6:30 some new girls start to appear, but none attractive. A couple of girls in the room look at me smiling, and start mimicking some kind of lapdance / lesbian action while looking at me laughing. At around 6:50 arrives a cute girl with finally a very nice, tight body (pretty much every single one of the other girls, about 9 present, had really TERRIBLE asses, and I just cannot deal with that). I point at her, and she comes to me and take me to a room. Now, once inside, she says something like "an mo" and I say, smiling,"an mo, and." then mimick me touching her breasts, and crotch area. She quickly says "mei yo" or "bu sher" (which as you all know means no) , so I get out of the room with her, puzzled. At that time I'm wondering if only some of the girls offer full service. I did notice a roll of toilet paper in the room which I find slightly suspect. So I go back to the girls room and point at the one that was mimicking lesbian sex with her friend. Take her to the room. Then same thing "an mo?", and me saying "yes, and mo, but also" with the unequivocal gestures, and same thing, very quickly (laughing but seeming a bit shocked) she says "mei yo" etc. By then I'm really puzzled and frustrated, so I go back to the girls room, and point at the cute girl, saying,"ok, an mo", which she understands.

I take her to the room, and manage to have her understand that I will take 1 hour of massage for 248yuan. She has me take my top off (and only the top) , lie on my belly, and proceeds to give me a lame massage while looking at the TV. The massage is neither good as a "tuina" massage, nor as a semi-erotic massage. After a while she has me tun over. She comment on how "beautiful" my eyes are (I have long eyelashes which she seems to like) , she proceeds to give me the same lame massage. Putting my hands on her naked thighs doesn't seem to bother her. I try to ask her again if me and her having sex is possible, with clear gestures and smiles, and again "bu sher", I ask about a hand job, same negative answer. After a while with about 15 minutes left she yawns and make me understand that she's tired by lying over me mimicking sleep. So I tell her we can rest, and take her in my arms for some cuddling. She lets my hands all over her body but won't even let me kiss her on the cheek. I even start to stimulate her clit above her panties and she doesn't react. I go under the panty, staying inthe pubic / clit area (not further down) and she doesn't mind. I have her change position and massage her pussy over the panty (her lying on her belly sideways over me) while she weirdly moans. I try to put my hand underneath the panty again but she refuses adamantly, and makes me understand it's over, and that we shall leave.

So, a pretty weird experience, and I wonder wether they do not offer FS at all anymore of if only some girls do. I noticed some clients coming, looking at the girls, talking discreetly to one of the working guys with a walky talkie which seemed to lead to a "negative" conclusion, and then leaving, so I'm thinking.

-Maybe no FS girl was there at the moment? If so how do you recognise a FS girl from a massage-only girl? Do you have to talk to the "manager" there (which I can't do)?

-I noticed some were wearing very sexy stockings (none of those I had chosen were) , maybe those are the FS ones?

-They do have a roll of toilet paper in the room, and the massage is a "dry" one, so what purpose other than wiping bodily fluids could it have?

-John Huk what do you think about all this? Are you still is SY BTW?

-Would ANYBODY in Shenyang with decent mandarin skills want to try this Spa or another one with me? I'm a very decent guy.

Arrecho34
06-01-13, 06:05

Cheap ones.

Middle Class.

Higher Class?

There is a club called true color or smt color, its called mi ya ben se in Chinese. Another one is sunny nightclub, most of you guys should already know.Atzen, I cannot find any "R-mart" on ditu. Google. Cn, there are, however, SEVERAL "Rt-Mart" (1 in Shenhe. 1 in Heping. 1 in Sujiatun). So your post definitely does not give enough indication to find that place! Could you PLEASE help us here, you know how dry this place can feel for a horny guy!

Thanks

John Huk
06-01-13, 09:37
I also speak very limited Chinese so use an app on my phone and a Chinese keyboard as well as the English one for translation and find that helps. I have had some girls there only give HJ but others FS and still don't know how to differentiate which girls do which.

At the moment I am working in Beijing and have no plans to come back to Shenyang, sorry.

Arrecho34
06-02-13, 15:30
I also speak very limited Chinese so use an app on my phone and a Chinese keyboard as well as the English one for translation and find that helps. I have had some girls there only give HJ but others FS and still don't know how to differentiate which girls do which.

At the moment I am working in Beijing and have no plans to come back to Shenyang, sorry.Can you remember wether the girls you took were wearing sexy fishnet stockings or not? I have a feeling this might be the way to differentiate the naughty ones from the others.

Arrecho34
06-13-13, 13:00
So I finally got some action in Shenyang. Will post in more details later but the place isn't that dry. First, I think most if not all of the saunas offer at least HJ. Some do offer FS. Then there's the SW around the bridge near Xita (where it becomes Taiyuan Baijie). Yesterday I got a fun (for the experience)"threesome" from 2 of these "SW" (well at that time they were actually riving, they basically picked me up while driving their car, true story) for 400 yuan. None of the girls was really hot nor the sex was something amazing but it was an interesting expeirence.

For a nice massage + HJ for a reasonable price I recommend the Mei Li Cheng sauna (you can find it on google ditu). The rooms arent the cleanest but they don't have a TV (good thing as the masseuse has nothing but you to focus on) , and they have a high number of young and cute girls, most of whom seem pretty happy to be there (for real, the atmosphere there is pretty nice compared to other places).

JustThetip
06-14-13, 16:16
I'll be in Shenyang 6/17-6/21 and have never been there before. I've been reading most of this forum to try to find some girls to help get me through my trip. I just saw Arrecho34's post and that gives me some hope. Is it hard to just meet a girl at a bar and bring her back to your hotel? Or is seeing out SW or going to the sauna's the best way to go? Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

Arrecho34
06-15-13, 05:44
About picking up WG in bars, I haven't attempted that for various reasons, but the bar "pure color" would be the place for that (sunny has been boycotted by foreigners due to one of the betting beaten up for no good reason recently) , howevr you should get prepared to be asked a hefty sum.

The Xita SWs I don't recommended because of the quality of the girls and service.

About the saunas I'll post in more details shortly.

JustThetip
06-18-13, 02:48
I have tried to go find some of these places but I'm really striking out. I went to try to find The Caesars Palace place that was supposed to be near my hotel (Crowne Plaza) But I nothing was obvious from the street that I was in the right place. I even went for a walk and found Traders but no girls were in the lobby lounge. I did go there kind of late 11:30-12AM. Is that too late? I saw girls walking the street that might have been WG but I don't speak any Mandarin and wouldn't know what to say to them. It's a shame because my hotel has an awesome shower and everytime I'm in there all I can think of is how much room there is for 2-3 tight little bodies to get all soapy.

Is there any advice or anyone know of reputable agencies that send girls to hotels? I think this town isn't the place for this hobby unless you're really in the know or a local.

Thanks for any help you can send my way.

John Smart
06-19-13, 12:31
Is there any advice or anyone know of reputable agencies that send girls to hotels? I think this town isn't the place for this hobby unless you're really in the know or a local.

Thanks for any help you can send my way.Try Lily Escort / Massage Center.

http://www.massageshenyang.org/escort_Shenyang.html

They say.

1. We are 24 hours outcall service (86) 15821446675.

2. Full body oil massage includes massages.

Orama massage includes orama massage.

Deluxe massage includes full body massage and HJ.

VIP (Full service) include everything.

3. Please find Pictures in website.

4. We have many Chinese young and pretty escort girls, They are students and.

OL. Rose, Emily, Diana and Angel, Chris, Cissy, Fiona are available, can go to.

Your room in 30 minutes.

5. VIP (Full services) is 1200RMB for one time, in general. In outcircle, we have.

To pay 100RMB for.

Taxi fares. The Overnight is 2400rmb from 10pm.

6. Please Call (86) 15821446675 after you Check in Hotel Or send message to.

This number to tell us your detail address. And convenient time, she will.

Arrive in 30 minutes.

Then I will make arrangement for you immediately.

If this is Lily in BJ branching out, shd be OK.

Let us know how it pans out.

Maseru
06-25-13, 07:28
Hi all,

I will be in Shenyang most of next week, staying at the "Gloria Plaza" hotel. It's a work trip so I will be busy during the days. Any suggestions for evening action in the neighbourhood? I probably can't bring anyone to my hotel (too much scrutiny) so it would have to be an MP or something of the sort.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bnlee2
06-26-13, 03:51
Hi all,

I will be in Shenyang most of next week, staying at the "Gloria Plaza" hotel. It's a work trip so I will be busy during the days. Any suggestions for evening action in the neighbourhood? I probably can't bring anyone to my hotel (too much scrutiny) so it would have to be an MP or something of the sort.

Thanks in advance for any help.Maseru,

You have been on this forum for the last fifteen months with ten post. Almost every one of your post is a give me. Gimmee. Have you ever thought about contributing and RTFF. Just wondering. Come on. Do some work before asking others for info.

Just my two rmb

Lala33
06-29-13, 13:07
I have lived her over a year and this is the worse place in China I have been to. I talk to the cab drivers and they tell me the sauna's were basically shut down a few years ago. Some say they know what places to go but I have gone on too many wild goose chases with cab drivers in Shenyang. Fortunately I have been able to make some private deals with women I have met here. Wish I could contribute more to this forum. When I get to another city I will do that. I see there is an ad posted recently. The prices they are asking are plain stupid.

John Smart
06-30-13, 15:52
I was in Shenyang last week for a few days.

So I thought I'd give the escort agency a shot. Given that as Lala sez, this place is hopeless, mongering wise, and there's not a lot going on.

OK, so I text the agency. I tell them I'm in Shenyang; give them my hotel details. Who is available off the website? Is Rebecca available? I ask. Answer comes back "They're all available".

A few odd texts back and forth. Then I get a phone call on the same number, politely enquiring (in pretty good English) about details I've already clarified."Excuse me sir, What city are you in?"

"Ah ha, I say, then you're in Shanghai, right?"."yes sir, where are you?".

"Shenyang".

"Ah, OK, all the girls are available."

"Don't be daft; I've heard that one before".

"No, it's no problem, I'll send a young pretty girl around in 30 minutes. And if you don't like her, you pay her 60 yuan and that's the end of it."

"yeah, sure, I said. No thanks. Shove it."

"No no, honestly", he sez.

"No thanks. Shove it." I said again. And rang off.

It wd not have been a scam; a girl wd've come, I know. But not the one I wanted. And for $1, 300, well, as Lala said it's a fuckin ripoff.

So, sadly guys, no, Shenyang is not good news.

AzureDrake
07-10-13, 04:30
Hello.

Looks like I'll be spending the next three or so weeks here in Shenyang and just thought to ask few tips. Last time I was here we ended up in the aforementioned "Pure Color" bar and were instantly approached by a WG. (Almost exactly one year ago on my previous work trip)

Anyway this time I intend to revisit the place, if only I can find it. So my questions would be.

-When does the place open (and night clubs in general in China)?

-When would the best time to go there if I intend to pick up a girl (paid or freebie)?

I'll be sure to report back if I find some action.

AzureDrake
07-21-13, 06:05
Went to PureColor at around 10:30 pm on Saturday and it was packed. Upon looking at other establishments I would guess the nightclubs open around 9:30 pm (saw some places already open as I was walking just little before 10)

As to PureColor, I'd say it's still the place to be as a westerner. I saw two that I though would be WGs, sipping very slowly their beer and scanning around the bar with their eyes. Other had too wide nose for my tastes but other looked fine, around late 20's I would guess, but a thin little package that I thought wasn't that bad overall.

Tried to make some eye contact but couldn't get far. Then went standing closer and she started talking. She told me it was her first time there and when I made some move to grab her shoulder she told she don't like it, but we talked and danced and I bought her a beer, we ended up going my hotel and didn't pay a dime. Perhaps she just fancied me, I'm ok looking to say the least, or she was a genuine one night stand, but she sure was active in the whole deal.

The local people seem to get drunk very early, so possibly the WGs are coming out early too. Darkness falls around 8 pm but I don't think the nightclubs are open at that time. As to where find one, I'm still pondering.

ChinaFemaleEscorts site seems to offer 'body to body' massage at 800 but not sure if that's FS, BJ or just HJ, at least you get a massage to boot. I'd still recommend that over the LilyMassage. I tried some adds but most weren't answered and those that were, were being replied by same email address. Also many of the numbers are same, just different text and name. Seems like no real entrepreneurs around here, only agencies (or agency).

FernandoAlonso
08-03-13, 07:00
All,

Spent a few days here last months and must agree with others, this is cleaned up thoroughly. Could not find a single BBS or sauna offering FS. Even normal MPs are rather rare and all have transparent and non-lockable doors. In the few bars I spotted only not worthy SPs of over the deadline age.

Asked some locals and was told all has been driven underground and now works via incall with a serious price hike to around 1000. So unless you have local connections or live here it is not a hobby city anymore for occasional travellers.

FA

Jude Bright
09-27-13, 01:40
Will be in Shenyang for two days in Oct 7 and 8 and stay in Marriott. Would appreciate any info regarding Sauna and pickup bar near by. If any brother would like to meet for a drink, drop me a PM with number, I will call you once I am free.

Thanks.

JB

GrumpyBear
12-17-13, 15:35
Hello,

I'm lost. Most of the interessting place in this forum for Shenyang looks clean. (or I to noob and connot ask, see correctly. Or simplie the good place move)

Exemple: TianYing Saunna wet 3 times and absolutely nothing no FS or catbath any more?

If someone can PM and help the noob I am.

Thanks

Jude Bright
03-30-14, 19:49
Any bother out there?

Will be in Shenyang for three days and I believe I will stay in downtown business area. Much appreciate with any sauna, incall, outcall info. PM me if you do not want to leak the info out.

Thanks.

JB

StinkyFeet
03-31-14, 13:38
Any bother out there?

Will be in Shenyang for three days and I believe I will stay in downtown business area. Much appreciate with any sauna, incall, outcall info. PM me if you do not want to leak the info out.

Thanks.

JBShenyang is dead even before the crackdown. I recommend going to any other nearby area. I did my best to find anything (and normally, I am successful) and found nothing. Also the town is drab and ugly

NashVegas11
03-31-14, 20:43
Any bother out there?

Thanks.

JBMy one and only visit to Shenyang was last October. I searched the forum but all info was old. The first night as I checked in, I slipped the bell boy, who brought my bags to the room a regular tip and then 100 rmb extra and stated that I wanted a massage as I was sore from the trip before letting go of the money. He said sure and said a girl would be to my room within the hour. She was about 35 but very pretty. Got a great bath and massage then had a real good extra session. I got her number in case I needed it for another night.

After she left, I got on WeChat and used the look around function. Within minutes I had 5 or 6 girls texting me. I set something up with one of them for the following night. It does not always mean better.

For the third night, I did a repeat on the first girl.

So my advise is that it can be done just don't be afraid to ask the right person and be willing to pay a little more. Standard rates applied to both girls, I just had to spend the extra on the bell boy to get the ball rolling.

Ikksman
04-01-14, 01:35
My one and only visit to Shenyang was last October. I searched the forum but all info was old. The first night as I checked in, I slipped the bell boy, who brought my bags to the room a regular tip and then 100 rmb extra and stated that I wanted a massage as I was sore from the trip before letting go of the money. He said sure and said a girl would be to my room within the hour. She was about 35 but very pretty. Got a great bath and massage then had a real good extra session. I got her number in case I needed it for another night.

After she left, I got on WeChat and used the look around function. Within minutes I had 5 or 6 girls texting me. I set something up with one of them for the following night. It does not always mean better.

So my advise is that it can be done just don't be afraid to ask the right person and be willing to pay a little more. Standard rates applied to both girls, I just had to spend the extra on the bell boy to get the ball rolling.Sorry to burst your bubble, but most probably, the bellboy just sent you a massage girl from the hotel's sauna. You could have saved yourself 100rmb. And, was HE, BBBJ and FS available?

Pimps and WGs are severely censored on Wechat now, so it is more difficult to find xiaojie via look around function. However, in some cities, if you upload a decent profile, they may contact you. But you may not get what you expect!

TomSf
04-01-14, 21:09
My one and only visit to Shenyang was last October. I searched the forum but all info was old. The first night as I checked in, I slipped the bell boy, who brought my bags to the room a regular tip and then 100 rmb extra and stated that I wanted a massage as I was sore from the trip before letting go of the money. He said sure and said a girl would be to my room within the hour. She was about 35 but very pretty. Got a great bath and massage then had a real good extra session. I got her number in case I needed it for another night.

So my advise is that it can be done just don't be afraid to ask the right person and be willing to pay a little more. Standard rates applied to both girls, I just had to spend the extra on the bell boy to get the ball rolling.Was money discussed as well on we chat? Did you discuss services? I wonder if police will post as set johns up like they do in USA. At least in USA the careful girls don't discuss prices. The idiots that text full service $100 I would never see for fear of LE.

NashVegas11
04-02-14, 22:38
Was money discussed as well on we chat? Did you discuss services? I wonder if police will post as set johns up like they do in USA. At least in USA the careful girls don't discuss prices. The idiots that text full service $100 I would never see for fear of LE.Money was not discussed on WeChat. It was easy to pickout the pros because they either had $, Hearts or Roses in their profile pictures.

If you upload an Anglo pic, I prefer to use one close to what I look like instead of my own pic for safety reasons (usually Brad Pitt LOL) girls will hit you back rather quickly during the "working" hours.

While I have not been back to Shangyang recently, I worked for me in other places in China the first few weeks of March.

NashVegas11
04-02-14, 22:45
Sorry to burst your bubble, but most probably, the bellboy just sent you a massage girl from the hotel's sauna. You could have saved yourself 100rmb. And, was HE, BBBJ and FS available?

Pimps and WGs are severely censored on Wechat now, so it is more difficult to find xiaojie via look around function. However, in some cities, if you upload a decent profile, they may contact you. But you may not get what you expect!No bubble to burst. The way I looked at it, for 100 rmb, I got to unpack, shower, relax and then had a girl in the privacy of my room instead of the hotel sauna. I got all I asked for. Personal choice, not judging, but I always go covered so I did not ask for bb or FS.

I agree about the profile pic. Rarely is it the girl in the picture. Some have been 10's others 5's. If I am not feeling her, I just give cab money and find another. That said one night I got a 2 (in Guangzhou) but it was late and I was horny as hell. She turned out to be one of the best lays of my life. Usually I an a quality guy not quantity but man did she know how to light a fire inside. That's the fun of this hobby. Trying something new.

Play safe my friends.

Jude Bright
04-03-14, 02:30

So my advise is that it can be done just don't be afraid to ask the right person and be willing to pay a little more. Standard rates applied to both girls, I just had to spend the extra on the bell boy to get the ball rolling.Thanks for the lead. Which hotel did you stayed?

JB

Ikksman
04-03-14, 04:43
No bubble to burst. The way I looked at it, for 100 rmb, I got to unpack, shower, relax and then had a girl in the privacy of my room instead of the hotel sauna. I got all I asked for. Personal choice, not judging, but I always go covered so I did not ask for bb or FS.

I agree about the profile pic. Rarely is it the girl in the picture. Some have been 10's others 5's. If I am not feeling her, I just give cab money and find another. That said one night I got a 2 (in Guangzhou) but it was late and I was horny as hell. She turned out to be one of the best lays of my life. Usually I an a quality guy not quantity but man did she know how to light a fire inside. That's the fun of this hobby. Trying something new. Play safe my friends.Good to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time.

I often ask girls I contact on Wechat if the photo is genuinely of them. I ask them to send me another photo!

If it happens to be a pimp that I am communicating with, they often respond with something like "no need", or "why", or they even send me another non-genuine photo (easy to pick). One unfortunate consequence of dealing with a pimp, rather than directly with the girl is that the girl's expectations of service and price are different to the pimp's agreement with you!

If it is a genuine freebie that I am chatting with, they are usually quite happy to send you lots of photos (usually crappy selfies!)

Cheers

JustLoveIt
07-09-14, 12:48
Been here a few times and had some nightmare experiences, mainly with the escort agencies. Photo's on web site look great but in reality they are absolute mules, and very expensive, so if you use them make sure your pissed! Anyway found a decent little bar called pure colour, mainly Chinese patrons but do have a few westerners inside, also have a pretty good band. Moving around the place are a few girls who are probably part time hookers but don't really promote it. If you speak to one you will know. In a city where English language is badly spoken these girls speak ok bar english not educated english and will probably tell you they work in an office! Experienced, well travelled perverts will spot a mile off!

Last time there took one back to the hotel and I must say it was pretty good value, all night 1000 rmb. Can't complain too much and she wasn't bad looking at all. Also went to sunny club but during the week you really need to be under 21 to fit in. You do get some hookers in there on a weekend though but there not great!

PeterPanther
07-01-15, 17:24
Been living here for 5 months and made some progress. Enjoy.

This place was one hour massage with happy ending separate. Girl was 7/10. HJ extra 300 on top of massage but could negotiate down more probably.

Shenyang Golden Ocean Star.

Add: 64 Xing Gong North Avenue, Tie Xi district.

地22336;: 沈38451;24066;38081;35199;21306;20852;24037;21271;34903;64号36817;28023;38901;24191;22330.

Price: 68 RMB.

Opening hours: Open 24/7.

This place is similar style to one above and also reasonably expensive. When you go to the room they girls in short dresses looking fairly good offer you 3 different types of massage. 259,299 and 499 rmb. If you combine all three you get FS, some girls will do 299 and another 299 for HJ. Little difficult to understand exactly how out works but can definitely get what you need. Girls vary but reasonable.

Famous City Clear Water Bay Leisure Commercial Hotel.

22 Sanhao St Heping, Shenyang, Liaoning.

Last place I know is the one talked about in this thread before. Its actually on the same road as the Clear Water bay but about 2 kms away. This place on the 4th floor is an-mo and you can get BJ for about 450 rmb. Just a BJ no massage or anything. Very strange. About 3-400 meters from sunny nightclub.

Other option is we chat. Go on 'people around me' and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Working girls or pimps will add you but never tried this.

TitanX
03-01-16, 17:14
I forgot to mention this place on my last trip. I was trying to find a club and the address took me to Qi Malu off Taiyuan Street. This is right before Taiyuan turns in to Xita Rd which takes you into the Korea Town part of Shenyang. So a block down (I can't remember the name of the this street) is where there are plenty of WG's roaming the street. As usual, they were aggressive in their pursuit although a few purposefully avoided eye contact. I gave in to one who was a little older (early 40's) but had a cute face, nice see or the cup tits and looked to have a somewhat curvy ass. We agreed to 300 Rmb and take a taxi to her place. When she striped down, I saw her ass was a tad bit flatter than I had hoped for. But I was already there so I said the hell with it. She gave a good CBJ and I sucked her tits while we changed different positions. She didn't even complain about size when I got her in K9 and lazy K9. Plus it seemed as if she got an O in as well. All in all, it was a decent experience. Not quite the best but definitely not the worst looking gal either.

X Alex X
01-23-19, 01:25
After a few years of no travelling I will be in China again.

Any news and recent infos on Shenyang?

Thanks a lot.

Alex.

X Alex X
01-26-19, 17:41
Was at the place mentioned by LaydeeLover. End of Taiyuan Street 1 block before reaching Korea Night Town (Xita Rd).

3-4 street workers, all between 35 and maybe 45/50, picked up 2 for 400.

CBJ, FS, no discussions, no further negotiations, nice attitude, body-wise I would rate them 6 on a 1-10 scale.

Was okay, but would not repeat.

Awol166
01-28-19, 02:38
Was at the place mentioned by LaydeeLover. End of Taiyuan Street 1 block before reaching Korea Night Town (Xita Rd).

CBJ, FS, no discussions, no further negotiations, nice attitude, body-wise I would rate them 6 on a 1-10 scale.

Was okay, but would not repeat.The scene in Shenyang is pretty much dead. There are very few business KTVs and a few gentlemen clubs left where FS can be found but without Chinese knowledge or Chinese friends it's difficult to find them.

Terrific Tata
05-07-19, 06:05
So around Xita there is some hope as was pointed out. Also many KTVs there give you that option but you'll get ripped off. Nan hu park at night usually has some wandering ladies who provide CBJ for 50 yuan. You can get more from them if you know Chinese. That's all I have so far. New to this forum, so if anyone has more info, please keep posting. Much appreciated.

X Alex X
06-17-19, 20:27
Same location as in my previous post.

Seems the warm season is more attractive to SW's. Obviously.

About 8-10 ladies in that area (into 7th North St), age 30-50, not really the hottest ones.

CBJ & FS for 300 total.

Does anybody have any information about any sauna / massage parlor in town?

CBJ, FS, no discussions, no further negotiations, nice attitude, body-wise I would rate them 6 on a 1-10

X Alex X
06-18-19, 10:22
Thought I take a look at the Golden Ocean.

This is a huge and obviously expensive place, including a bar, a card playing room, and the massage parlour, no spa".

The nice lady at the reception explained to me:

- foot massage 369.

- whole body massage 399 with no special.

- if you pay three times 399 it is whole body massage with special.

Asked what, special" means it is you and lady have something."

Well, whatever, something" would be, 1200 looked just too expensive to me and I left.

All in all the place looks like a out of place seeming noble brothel that got long in the tooth.

Been living here for 5 months and made some progress. Enjoy.

This place was one hour massage with happy ending separate. Girl was 7/10. HJ extra 300 on top of massage but could negotiate down more probably..

Arndt
03-22-24, 16:39
Hi there,

Moved to Shenyang a few months ago and still looking for some entertainment.

It seems to be impossible to find more than just a hand job in the local bathing houses.

Would be very thankful for recommendations of locations or contacts.

Thanks so much!

Arndt.

Arndt
03-23-24, 04:12
Thought I take a look at the Golden Ocean.

This is a huge and obviously expensive place, including a bar, a card playing room, and the massage parlour, no spa".

The nice lady at the reception explained to me:

- foot massage 369.

- whole body massage 399 with no special.

- if you pay three times 399 it is whole body massage with special.

Asked what, special" means it is you and lady have something."

Well, whatever, something" would be, 1200 looked just too expensive to me and I left.

All in all the place looks like a out of place seeming noble brothel that got long in the tooth.Not sure if it is still the same location but have been to Goldfoil Spa, close to the US embassy. Quite expensive as mentioned below.

Still offering packages but not more than handjob.

Anybody knows whether there is another location in Shenyang or somebody has contacts for Sex dates?

Thanks so much!

Arndt.