PDA

View Full Version : South China - Nanchang

Admin
09-04-03, 05:47
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Rayman
10-11-03, 06:39
Just an update to kick of the section. Most westerners stay in the Gloris hotel. Behind the hotel is a main street with lots of 'barbershops', but one glance in the door and they literally drag you off the street. The girls are mostly 6-7 but every place seems to have one stunner which i guess takes all the trade when available. In the past had several BBBJ for 100rmb, hj's for 50rmb, full service back in the hotel for 300 plus 50rmb take out fee. (All prices not including the 25 rmb for the massage).

The Jiangxi hotel has a disco out the back and lots of freebies or hos inside. Expect to pay anything up to 1000 depending on you and the girl.

Rayman
11-21-03, 16:13
Massage Girls

Rayman
12-10-03, 13:22
Jiangxi Hotel.

Had some very good chatting with the waitress at lunch time and in the evening, so popped her 100rmb plus my room number. She flushed but discretely put the money away. I gave her arse a good squeeze as I left with my group from the table. At around 10pm that night, she came or so she said to give back the money as it wasn't allowed. I picked her up and dumped her on the bed, she wasn't that sort of girl she said but I said she was, and she agreed she came up for sex. Fukked the living delights out of her, all positions and acts covered. I gave her 300rmb more when she left in the morning.

Thirty Mins
12-10-03, 19:06
Rayman,

Way to go! That's a mighty fine lady for 300 kuai, I'm on the way to Nanchang.

I haven't been to Jiangxi, and have only had a couple of girls from there. How would you rate the quality there in general versus other places in China?

Rayman
12-13-03, 00:39
Thirty,

Jiangxi is very good. Ganzhou is excellent and some real babes either free or a token of respect afterwards. Also going for the 'gifted amateur' the risk of catching stuff is almost eliminated - girls who drop their knickers for a few $$ are the best.

This girl is a nurse at the local hospital.

Shanguanghuse
12-17-03, 08:21
Nice place and good choise.

Thirty Mins
12-25-03, 19:09
Rayman, incredibly impressive again! Off to Ganzhou!

Rayman
01-09-04, 15:46
No pictures but interesting story.

In KFC, eyed a goofy girl with glasses looking over, I smiled and she was over like a shot. Passable english but really nerdy, and constantly has her tongue between her teeth, slightly panting; 18 y.o and a second year art student in the local Uni. Despite my initial thoughts I began to quite like her manner and soon invited her to the Gloria to improve her English by watching CNN, yeah right. Ok, she says, and follows me out. I held her hand in the taxi and this being early evening no problems with the door staff.

Once in the hotel we got down to the main event, and wow what a girl she is; I have never known such a complete hand on such a young girl. bbbj, cim, anal, moaning and begging; I came twice in the hour which is usually impossible for me. She wanted to stay the night but I really wasn't up for it so she rang her bf, whilst still playing with my balls and dick, and went out into the cold night air to meet him. Now get this: She reckons that he will not let her bf fukk her as he may think bad of her, as he still thinks she is a virgin. He is as well...apparently?

Writing this i feel regret as she also had a 5* body on her, looks like a late one in the massage palour for me tonight, nevermind.

Rayman
02-03-04, 02:33
Not sure whether I can call this trouble or not. Been seeing a Nurse at the local hospital for the past 10 days (check out photo gallery). I originally bumped into her about a year ago but nothing happened until I met her again by coincidence. Anyway we soon bagged of at my apartment, and things looked fairly rosy...then a card arrive and after that a gift of Moutai and red wine. Last night a leather jacket brought from K-Boxing appeared. I have from the first told her 'to relax and that we could only have fun'. She is married with a kid, and has another boyfriend outside of wedded bliss. Any suggestions? :-))

Rayman
02-16-04, 22:44
Well, things have moved on with my nursey girlie. She is well into watching blue movies and cruising the web for adult content, and enjoys the pictures of me having sex with other women. So with this in mind she has introduced me to her Head Nurse. A girl in her early 30's with a understanding that IF I boink her I would take a few pics and show her. Now I am not asking for advice as this happened about 5 days ago and on my first night (but not the first meeting) with the HN, i bagged her off in the room. However, the question is should I show her the pictures or not? She has actually said that next time she would like to take the pictures, (of whoever)....:-0.

Lucky888
02-17-04, 09:41
Rayman,

Only you can make that decision, depending on how well you know the girl.

I for one, though, would love to see a series of pics of your nurse chick doing a strip show of sorts.

Keep reporting these new angles on freebies! BTW, are you screwing her in hospital/office or outside of her work?

Rayman
02-18-04, 01:09
Lucky,
Uploaded a full body shot for you in the photo album.

I probably won't show the pictures to the other nurse - a bit too mean. Could get out of hand. Safety first.

I take her to my private flat - didn't think of her office!!! If you want to increase your freebie intake you MUST have a place to take them. I rent a small flat for 600 per month for this. If a westerner you will become 'famous' for having a room in the building so make sure it is a very public place so that any visitors will not feel intimidated when calling. i.e. when walking though the main gate. A small out of the way place is NO GOOD.

The shoe lady lives alone but she was very very nervous about calling me up. She went first and I went to her flat 20minutes later. (see photo album for background). Must go back to her!!

Update: Lucky - missed your original request - I have already asked her for a nice nursey outfit session but she thinks that is perverted!! Also her outfit is a dirty white colour....certainly will be when I finish!!

Member #2633
10-12-04, 10:01
I also intend to travel to Nanchang for some mongering by the beginning of November. What is the best way coming from Shanghai or Beijing?

Vauxhall
04-10-05, 09:44
Hi Guys,

Currently in Nanchang so thought I'd pass on some local info.

Been here few weeks now still searching for bars and places to go so any useful info would be appreciated.

Most Westerners go to the Mayflower bar on Ming de Lu. Felix bar across from Gloria Hotel seems ok too. I hear there is also a place referred to as Sleazy Street. Will be trying to find out where it is. A

Nanjing Lu there lots of BBS there is also a good Brothel on the 4th Floor of the Seven Star Hotel on Nanjing Lu. Enter on the 3rd floor and just point upwards they will know what your there for ;-)

Its a Thai style soapie massage followed by hot and cold BJ, Rimming and then onto FS. Price was 600RMB for 1 girl 1000RMB for 2 girls.

Erik
09-17-05, 10:30
Any recent news on the Nanchang BBs scene, please ?

Crazy Jim Wood
09-17-05, 10:57
Rayman,
Nice touch, picking up not only the waitress but also the flag from the table. Better check your luggage for salt and pepper shakers...

Jiangxi Hotel.

Had some very good chatting with the waitress at lunch time and in the evening, so popped her 100rmb plus my room number. She flushed but discretely put the money away. I gave her arse a good squeeze as I left with my group from the table. At around 10pm that night, she came or so she said to give back the money as it wasn't allowed. I picked her up and dumped her on the bed, she wasn't that sort of girl she said but I said she was, and she agreed she came up for sex. Fukked the living delights out of her, all positions and acts covered. I gave her 300rmb more when she left in the morning.

Stranger 1965
11-08-05, 15:18
I think Nanchang is really country side. I found nothing without the massage area in the 7 star hotel. I haven't seen any Freebees. If anybody has a different experience, please tell me.

German Shuaige
10-28-06, 16:15
Will stay at this place soon on biztrip. Any suggestions where to find some fun near by?

Arctic1
10-29-06, 01:20
Will stay at this place soon on biztrip. Any suggestions where to find some fun near by?

I stayed at the Gloria Plaza in the spring. It is a nice place and girl-friendly. I enjoyed the company of a regular who accompanied me, so no chance to survey the local scene. My impression was that SW patrol the area around the Gloria in the evening trolling for foreigners. Nanchang is a typical Chinese city.

I have enjoyed the company of a local college girl, a 21-year-old, named Fang Fang. She speaks no English. I can give you more specifics if you can PM me.

German Shuaige
10-29-06, 04:10
I stayed at the Gloria Plaza in the spring. It is a nice place and girl-friendly. I enjoyed the company of a regular who accompanied me, so no chance to survey the local scene. My impression was that SW patrol the area around the Gloria in the evening trolling for foreigners. Nanchang is a typical Chinese city.

I have enjoyed the company of a local college girl, a 21-year-old, named Fang Fang. She speaks no English. I can give you more specifics if you can PM me.Hi Arctic,

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I have no PM possibility. As I speak Chinese I would naturally love to meet Mrs. Fang Fang.

John Smart
10-31-06, 06:23
Happened to be staying at the Xin Tian Di hotel -- behind the railway station, no. 184 on 27 Road. 3 star dump.

Except ....there were pictures of an interesting-looking massage place in the lift! :-) Guy in as towel on a bed being massaged by a girl in a towel .... hmmm

So I went to the 5th floor, and said the magic word 'an ma'. Mamasan whisked me up one floor to a room with a shower bed and a double bed, low lights etc. Clean, well laid out, not messy and horrible. I asked the mamasan in my garbled Putonghua (I speak Cantonese but not PTH) how much. Massage $200, 45' she writes. Chuen bo? (or whatever 'all' is in PTH) $700, 90'. OK, I'll go for that I sez.

So in comes a nice looking 20 year old (no 39, Liu was her name) and its the full body massage treatment on the shower bed and a good BBBJ and damn good FS. She hardly u'stood a word I said and laughed like hell at my Cantonghua -- "tin bu do" she said. But we had a good time and a good fuck. Considered tipping her but as she walked out, it was obv she wasn't expecting anything.

Downstairs at the desk the bill was "$700" despite the fact that they had supplied tea and stuff (which often they try and rip you off extra for). No, price was a straight $700.

So I said I'll be back tomorrow for no 39 (by this time Id located a Cantonese speaker). And i want no 39. Fine they said, come along, and she'll be there.

So i went the next day and she was, and it was ever more fun.

Oh! yes, a nice touch is that each time after about 15 mins when youre in "full wash" mode, theres a knock on the door and another girl comes in and they politely ask if you want two girls. I politely said one was more than enough for me and withdrew w/o any hassle and we continued ...

There were a couple of barber shops along 27 Road. But they looked dirty and dingy (which BSs usu are). Theyre much cheaper of course.

But my advice is to avoid em and head for the Xin Tian Di hotel and the 5/F!

John

Priam
02-10-07, 15:23
I have noticed little activity on the NC board of late. Here is my attempt to rekindle it.

Visited one of the larger BBS establishments on Nanjing Lu this evening around 19.00. There are several of them in the vicinity of 2-7 road overpass which intersects with Nj road. Quite a variety of girls were available in several of the BBS. AS is to be expected quality was hit and miss though a few places seemed to have a good selection including a few 8s and 9s.

Met the laoban who was male and negotiated for 45 mins massage and BBBJ for 200 rmb. In truth the price probably could have been lower possibly by as much as half but I had a later engagement and I could not really be bothered wrangling with them over a small sum. There were about 12 girls (most slim and some quite attractive) seated on a sofa upon exit but most demonstrated an aversion to going with a foreigner. The fact that I only wanted BJ certainly helped my cause and from what they said they would not have given FS.

Anyway took the girl (21 yo, tallish, long black hair, firm body with be-cup breasts, from Guandong) to a small apartment to the rear. Not the most comfortable setting but ok. No shower available alas - I like to shower with them and I always feel the girl gives better head when she knows you are nice and clean. She didn't actually give me massage but she gave a decent BJ (detracted from somewhat by the fact that she has a penchant for spitting in the floor) and better ball licking and sucking which she appeared to prefer.

Major downside of this experience was that CIM was denied after repeated urging so letting go on her tits was the best I could get. This girl though so nice to look at lacked experience and had an aversion to cum which was rather disconcerting given her choice of profession.

I had a good conversation with her in chinese which consisted of quizzing her about what sex acts were available, for what cost and why she and her colleagues were reluctant to go with foreigners. She reeled off a few horror stories of the urban myth variety about some girls in "other places" being cheated and in one instance killed by wicked foreigners. I told her I was pleased to see that the cult of Xenephobia was alive and well In China.

Two girls service was available though presumably for FS - she quoted me 600 but that's still negotiable. DATY was as least in her case denied.

Overall experience - 6

Girls looks - 8.5

Girls skills - 6

Cost - 200

Action - HJ / ball sucking licking / bbbj - NO CIM:(

Chinese required - I would say absolutely.

Not really recomended but infinitely preferable to sitting at home with a box of tissues.

If anyone is up for mongering together in this city please PM me.

Priam

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Joman 69
04-19-07, 12:28
After reading Priams report, I also decided to try one of the BBS in Nanjing Lu.

Without any Chinese skills, negotiation was more than difficult, but thanks to this forum, I knew some words and understood that sex is available for 200 RMB.

Decided to accept the offer and went to see what the place has to offer.

The girl took me in the small room and already way to the room was real Chinese experience. Unfortunately also the room was quite dirty and there was no possibilities to take a shower.

After noticing this I didn't even want to have any BBBJ but was quite happy for the covered sex.

Nothing bad in sex itself, but I really started to miss nice and clean FKK's back in Germany, where price/quality ratio seems to be often much better than in China despite the higher prices.

I even prefer to take "massage" girl in my hotel room in Nanchang though then you need to spend some 500 RMB and you never know what you get.

But at least you know that your room is clean and you and the girl can take a shower before having sex.

Any other recommendations to have little fun in Nanchang ?

Flower Seeker
05-22-07, 10:13
Many thanks to John Smart for his report on Xin Tian Di Hotel. Went there today and had a thoroughly enjoyable, clean and safe experience.

Things may have changed since John was there, everything was on the 5th floor and the cost for 90 minutes was 550 Yuan, stated up front.

The girl was reasonably pretty, I probably could have asked for another but I am too soft and don't like to insult the girl. What she lacked in looks she made up for in technique. I got the feeling early in the full body massage on the bath/bed (a first for me) that 90 minutes was going to be about 45 more than was needed.

She gave a great BBBJ, followed by CBJ and FS and either enjoyed it herself or acted very well. Climax was attained well within an hour but she insisted I stay and continued to give me a thoroughly professional massage.

I would rate the place and girl as follows:

Looks 6
Body 8
Technique 10
Attitude 10
Safety, comfort and cleanliness 10

I will be going back, but I am wondering if there aren't other hotels offering the same service?

BossLove72
05-26-07, 22:29
Hello All,

I'll be moving to this area, about 2 hours from here to a small town to teach. Any advice on how to deal with the locals? I think I may desire to have a maid. How to do I look for one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BossLove72
06-11-07, 11:15
I'll be in the area for early July. Anybody want to show a new guy around? You can PM.

Thanks

Pete 64
07-16-07, 11:29
Anybody there at this time to spend time together?

Peter

BossLove72
07-23-07, 03:56
I went there and had a terrible time.

It seems that they really don't care for Blacks at all. Got there, the guy was very cool set me up in the room and sent the girl in. As soon as she saw me, freaked out.

Tried to leave, I told the guy to let her go then. I don't want her, she's not pretty in my poor Chinese. This pissed her off so then she wants to stay. Poor body wash, she's goes straight to my dick to look at it. Her face is already saying that she doesn't want to do this. I would have kicked her out, but I was pressed for time and waiting for a train to Shanghai.

We go to the bed, no massage or red ropes which are there above the bed. She lubes up like she's a race car. I mean she had a third of the bottle in her snatch. I get to business and she's trying her hardest not to say anything. This is a challenge to her. I'm usually very gentle and easy going to women, she wants to be this bitchy, so I just give it to her in full, no time to adjust. She doesn't want to say it hurts, but she yelps a little.

I'm really not into this so it's taking me a long time. About 45 minutes she trying to get me to stop pointing to the clock. I just smile at her and bang away. She hated when I smiled at her. After a while, I got tired and nutted. She wasted no time to get her money and asked me to leave right then. I washed and got dressed and walked out. It was the most awful experience that I have had here in China.

I don't know if it was just this one girl or what, but this place was terrible.

BossLove72
08-20-07, 11:07
Hey,

I just moved here to teach. Is this place this not active? I know that there are some things going on. I can see it, just walking down the street.

Any guys wanting to get together? Just PM me.

Thanks.

Priam
09-01-07, 01:49
Hi bosslove et al,

Nc is most certainly not dead and there are quite a few places offering action. I assume that although quite a few foreigners here avail themselves of these services few elect to post about them in these forums. I have been here for some time. I usually focus on students and freebies but I do spice this up with occassional forays into MP or BBS. I am not a subscribing member so I can't PM you. If you want to get together we can set a date, time and location to meet in Nc. That should not be too tough.

Priam

BossLove72
09-02-07, 13:49
Hi bosslove et al,

Nc is most certainly not dead and there are quite a few places offering action. I assume that although quite a few foreigners here avail themselves of these services few elect to post about them in these forums. I have been here for some time. I usually focus on students and freebies but I do spice this up with occassional forays into MP or BBS. I am not a subscribing member so I can't PM you. If you want to get together we can set a date, time and location to meet in Nc. That should not be too tough.

PriamCoolness! You should really pay the small amount. You can email me anytime. Just add any various endings to bosslove72 and I'll get it. Would love to just chit chat.

BossLove72
09-03-07, 00:03
Would love to meet with you. Chat with you. Don't know how to get in touch with you, since you don't have PM function. Don't know how to get in touch with you. Any suggestions?

Would love to chat with you and share tips on how to work the students.

Thanks.

Sukhumvit Sam
04-03-08, 18:32
having spent a dismally cold, depressing week-and-a-half in nanchang back in january, i at first hesitated to report here. why bother to report failure, i thought. but now it seems worth doing, if only to warn others of the difficulties they may encounter in this city. (though ymmv, as we all know.)

i made two-and-a-half attempts at finding female companionship in nanchang.

attempt #1 saw me timidly venturing into a pink-lit "barbershop" (or was it meant to be a massage parlor?) about two blocks over from the gloria hotel. the middle-aged male manager stepped forward right away, seemingly eager to help. but with his nonexistent english and my almost nonexistent chinese, talk was all but impossible. precisely two young women, both attractive (if not extravagantly so) sat studying a tv set, studiously avoiding my every attempt at eye contact. as i won't be the first to have noted on this forum, that's usually a bad sign. common sense should tell you as much. if she wanted your custom, she'd probably at least look your way, if not cast you a smile or leap up off the sofa and take your hand. unwanted by the providers and unable to communicate with their manager, i thought it best just to smile apologetically and bow my way out.

attempt #2 found me some kilometers away, near the south campus (i think) of nanchang university. a single pink-lit shop with a narrow front and a few women seated just inside, barely visible from without, caught my eye. summoning up my nerve (after several passages), i peered inside the door. oh my--dreadful mistake! a look of outright horror spread instantly across the face of the woman seated nearest the door. (by way of explanation, i'm unexceptional looking, neither especially handsome nor ugly, middle-aged but somewhat youthful-looking, nondescript except for my pale skin and blue eyes.) i don't think that "horror" is too strong a word to express the emotion that poor woman was signalling me. i instantly apologized ("duibuqi, duibuqi") and as quickly exited.

on what i'll call attempt #2 and 1/2 i was genuinely looking for massage of the legitimate variety (though with a preference for female hands). what a blunder to try the in-house massage (on i forget which floor) at the nanchang gloria (which, btw, must be the very worst "five star" hotel in the entire world--room service don't understand a word of english, rooms are cold in the winter even with the heat at maximum temperature, etc.). the manager of the massage and fitness floor speaks very good english but has nothing else to recommend himself. when i asked about the massage options, specifically back and shoulders, he insisted right away on a tip for himself (for procuring a girl). from the moment she arrived, everything was about trying to con me out of 3600 or 3700 yuan for "make love." that's around 500 usd, and i swear i'm not making up the numbers! the "massage" which this greedy-eyed vixen gave consisted in little more than rubbing my belly while repeatedly demanding "make love! make love!" after going off to negotiate with the manager, she came back with a bottom-line offer somewhere in the high 2000's.

this charade lasted for no more than ten, perhaps fifteen minutes, in the course of which i heard the refrain "make love!" perhaps a hundred times. finally, when it became clear to her that i wasn't buying, she said "let's go" (her other phrase in english), and hastily dressed me.

the manager wouldn't let me depart without collecting some 100's of rmb for the "massage" (wish i could remember how much, exactly; scratch that, i'd rather forget), while obnoxiously insisting that i still owed him "a tip."

that was nanchang, folks!

footnote 1: prior reports on this thread refer to bbs's "behind the gloria hotel." i canvassed that area extensively and did not find a single one, though there are a few (including the one in my attempt #1) a couple of blocks inland from the river, and a prominent one right out on the main road kitty-corner to the hotel itself.

footnote 2: with mandarin language skills, things might have gone very differently for me. also, i tried just two bbs's, while there must be hundreds in this city. (you see them singly here and there, and then bunched together as along that one very long road with the viaduct, which is called . . . well, i never did make it out there. too darn cold at night!)

FernandoAlonso
04-24-09, 10:31
Not exactly Nanchang but just 110 km away, my experiences here, in this much smaller city contrast vastly to what is reported here. They are a bit cautious with foreigners and as there are virtually none here, Chinese kuai can (fast food) oriented and GFE is rare. But not getting laid is virtually impossible, BBS everywhere, almost all hotels offer rooms for 30 to 50 RMB for 3 hours, no writing mistake, the first MP I entered after escaping surveillance for only an hour gave me a nice 50 RMB HJ and the offer for go hotel have sex, the next one a 200 RMB FS in an OK place with a 18 year old not so enthusiastic girl and the first evening I found a perfect sauna, 90 min soapy 450 RMB, real enthusiastic girl from Hangzhou. And a learn English offer I will explore further

And I never had significant time to explore, just walked in the first place I saw. , was there now 3 times for every time less than 4 hours.

PM me for details

FA

Kinky Ginge
11-21-10, 02:28
Been in Nanchang now a few weeks, I've found nothing resembling a bar street or chicken bars anywhere. I've found only a hand full of foreigner bars that are sparsely populated with foreigners, non of them pick-up joints.

Seen many many pink light barber style shops, from the 8x8 seedy scruffy hole to the reasonably pleasant looking parlor type places, what's the story where? Do you just walk in and take your chances, do you stay on site or off to a hotel?

Through rumors and gossip I've heard bits about the 7 star hotel 4th floor but nothing concrete. Is this place still operating?

Joman 69
02-24-11, 23:21
In Nanchang, just go to these pink light barber shops. 200 rmb per one shot, BJ is normally 100 rmb more. Enjoy. Hotels will offer "massage" as well, but then you have to pay 600 rmb and service is not any better.

Peter71
05-23-11, 18:20
In Nanchang, just go to these pink light barber shops. 200 rmb per one shot, BJ is normally 100 rmb more. Enjoy. Hotels will offer "massage" as well, but then you have to pay 600 rmb and service is not any better.I stay in the Seven Stars Hotel. In the 4 floor there is a massage center; I called from my room the massage service to hotel for a private massage in my bed room. 1 hour after a beautiful girl arrived and for 400 rmb I had the total for one hour.

Great time

Asia Fan
09-16-12, 16:37
Nanchang thread looks dead but I hope that action is available around.

I mainly operate in DG and Guangzhou but during my nearest trip I'll spend few days in Nanchang.

Some recomendations guys?

AF

Old Scool
08-10-13, 07:15
Looks like I'll have to do an extended stay in Nanchang. From what I see here prospects aren't looking very good. Does anyone have any updated info on Nanchang? Any info would help, even just a bar scene report.

Thanks

Clandestine782
09-14-13, 19:52
This is a small town about 3 hours away from the provincial capital.

The women here seem to all be in massage parlors. They had not seen a foreigner before and every last one of them was terrified of me. The prices that I was able to get were:

1. 130-150 for one shot.

2. 600 for all night.

One of these places is on Shaoshan West Road. Another is right by the bus station. Another still was by the train station.

Observations:

1. The quality varied wildly. The women on Shaoshan West Road were way mature and past their prime in 2 out of the 3 shops. The women at the bus station were nicer and good looking.

2. They check out very early. So, one night I passed by and all the girls had been rented out. But one night later I passed by there two hours earlier and found that the shop was full of women.

3. There appears to be a great deal of traffic over these women. And the atmosphere is very. Local.

4. On my first trip to the train station, I walked to some shops that were across the street from the SRO hotel. They were open one night and then closed the next. The night that they were open that had some fat and old (obviously divorced) women who worked there. Another woman had a nice looking body from afar, but when I got close up she was too repulsive to call on.

5. The shop with the best looking women (which happened to be at the bus station) only offered hand jobs (so they said).50RMB each time. (Who would pay for that?) They were hot women, but a HJ is not worth even 1RMB to me.

6. The shops next door to the HJ shop (again, at the bus station) had some decent looking women.They all seemed to be very bored and all were wearing their dresses up around their navels (maybe that is part of the gimmick?) Or maybe their vaginas had been battered so much that they stopped thinking of the need to protect them.

7. These women are available for takeout after about 11pm, but you should reserve that girl earlier in the night so that she knows to come back and accompany you to an apartment / hotel.

More will follow when I find a suitable girl to report on.

We are not allowed to post numbers on here, so it is best to get a motorcycle driver to take you. It shouldn't cost more than 5RMB and definitely not more than 10.

Follow up: I played a game with the Mamasan. First, she told me "Come back tomorrow and I can get you a girl for 200. But she has to inspect you first to make sure that you are not too big to take." So, the next night I called and asked her to send the girl over and she said "Tomorrow." Ok. She called me the next night and for a variety of reasons she could not get it together. So on night #3 she calls again and tells me to come and get this girl. I thought that we had agreed that I would get a certain girl for 200 and if she was good (clean, no vaginal odor, not shaved) , then I would get her another time overnight for 600. I went to the place (it only cost 7 yuan to get there) and there was a girl that was there. But she was MmuchUCH older than the girl that I originally saw. And she had not used a toothbrush in a while (blackened teeth). And the Mamasan was asking for 300RMB. Um, thanks, but no thanks. To look around her middle, it looks like she had possibly had a baby before. I asked her "How old are you?" and she said "25" (so that meant 30 or 35).

I also went into the HJ shop (I thought that maybe I could get a legitimate massage since that was actually on the menu). I chose one of the girls and she took me up and told me to get on the bed. I was ready for a massage (no joke). She said "we are not professional." Ok, so then "How much does it cost for vagina?" (I thought that maybe they pretended they didn't have that as some sort of smokescreen.) And the hooker says "We don't offer that here." So. Again, no luck.

Clandestine782
12-06-13, 15:16
Jiangxi outside of Nanchang (provincial capital) is too local.

I have been to two places in this hellhole so far.

1. Ji'an (report below) ;

2. Ganzhou (old wine in new bottles).

Last night I had "the conversation" with a taxi driver and he took me to a red light district that was a fair jaunt away.

Red flags:

1. None of the girls were in fishbowls.

2. When they got a gander of me, they ran away screaming (I'm a very tall black man.)

3. The women who were working in massage parlors were way too old to be doing that job. I'm going to look again tonight, but I have a feeling that the women will be old and fat.

That's unfortunate because the provincial capital is about 5 hours away from here by train.

TomSf
12-06-13, 22:33
Having spent a dismally cold, depressing week-and-a-half in Nanchang back in January, I at first hesitated to report here. Why bother to report failure, I thought. But now it seems worth doing, if only to warn others of the difficulties they may encounter in this city. (Though YMMV, as we all know.)

I made two-and-a-half attempts at finding female companionship in Nanchang.

Attempt #1 saw me timidly venturing into a pink-lit "barbershop" (or was it meant to be a massage parlor?) about two blocks over from the Gloria Hotel. The middle-aged male manager stepped forward right away, seemingly eager to help. But with his nonexistent English and my almost nonexistent Chinese, talk was all but impossible. Precisely two young women, both attractive (if not extravagantly so) sat studying a TV set, studiously avoiding my every attempt at eye contact. As I won't be the first to have noted on this forum, that's usually a bad sign. Common sense should tell you as much. If she wanted your custom, she'd probably at least look your way, if not cast you a smile or leap up off the sofa and take your hand. Unwanted by the providers and unable to communicate with their manager, I thought it best just to smile apologetically and bow my way out...Sukhumvit Sam,

Loved your post. Thank you for sharing. This is China my friend. I posted some where in the China section rules for China. First of a couple hundred for the massage is a rob in itself. In China you must negotiate the price before you even go in the room. Depending on what place you are at you might not be able to leave with out paying everything you have. They do not fuck around in China. They will beat you with a bat and close the door. If you go to karaoke forget about it. They can milk you dry and you are trapped. Don't get me wrong I like mongering in China. But I can speak enough Chinese to get by. You need to know what they want from you money wise before you enter. I learned this the hard way along with stories from other friends.

John Reid
09-11-16, 23:30
I see this board is pretty much defunct. But I thought I'd throw out a line and see if I could get some suggestions anyway.

I just got back from Beijing, Guangzhou and Nanchang. Really didn't have the time or the privacy to pursue any fun, however, I will be returning to Nanchang in a few weeks. It will only be for maybe a week, but I would like to fill it with a lot of new experiences. Good ones, I hope. LOL.

Any suggestions or insight as to where to go, what to look for? Just as important would be where not to go, what not to do. Or say.

Any help out there?

Incognito10
04-16-17, 06:26
I see this board is pretty much defunct. But I thought I'd throw out a line and see if I could get some suggestions anyway.

I just got back from Beijing, Guangzhou and Nanchang. Really didn't have the time or the privacy to pursue any fun, however, I will be returning to Nanchang in a few weeks. It will only be for maybe a week, but I would like to fill it with a lot of new experiences. Good ones, I hope. LOL.

Any suggestions or insight as to where to go, what to look for? Just as important would be where not to go, what not to do. Or say.

Any help out there?Hello,

Wondering if you had any updates?

Any recommended MS hotels out there in NC?

Dex Xie
06-16-18, 07:51
Bored one night and decided to add a few to see what's up.

They want some kind of deposit (160 RMB), I figure why not. Then the run around excuses of needing more money to actually come into the room (e. G. I'm afraid. Yea like suddenly 500 RMB more and you're not?

RedBaron2
03-21-19, 05:05
Hi there,

I am in Nanchang in a 5 stars hotel for few days.

Any chance to get help getting contacts for having a lady at my hotel?

I have limited mandarin but I may manage.

Or indications for massage place with full service.

You can PM me. I can help for many places.

Thank you,

Red.