PDA

View Full Version : Samus Aran in Thailand

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Joe Zop
01-07-04, 19:31
Obviously, Uncle Otto, we value and care deeply for your opinion and namecalling, and have appreciated all your enlightening and valuable field reports in the Thailand section.

Skinless
01-07-04, 21:55
Newsflash: Skinless and Freeler might be in LOS at the same time in May!!!! The mother of all HOD tours!!!!

Otto: This matter has almost resolved itself. Jackson and I have been in touch, Jackson has asked Bil the Troll to stay out of this section (which the Troll so far refuses to do), SA has his Senior Membership so he can now defend himself (as long as he does not abuse it). The Thai section has its own dynamics, just like the BA section where you and others have made very valuable contributions. Trollers and flamers do not help: I am not classifying you as one but merely pointing out the dynamics to you. Please don't feed the troll.

JZ: Bo Bo was a different type. He posted very aggressive posts and he was a dangerous dude: a heavyweight kick boxing champ with a penchant for mass violence, things which was not a problem for me (as long as I have a blade handy:). Bo Bo had simply to be disarmed by charm until he fucked off. Plus that was in the old days before Jackson instituted his moderating reforms. Different times!

SA: Don't fuck Jackson around anymore as he has really gone out on a limb on this. Plus, any chance both of us pimping out your non 3F white friend? Korat Park would be perfect. Pimping her appeals to me.

HOD04: John Skinless is planning his 2004 HOD tour which is scheduled for April and May. He will visit Korat, Buriram, Si Saket, Philok and he will make a point of ferreting out hos in Isaan that Freeler has not. He also intends to hit the Southern zoos and maybe make some forays into Bkk slums (Lumpini Park etc: not Soi Suk or Patpong). He also wants to make a raid into a neighboring country whose pussy scene is largely unchartered. Myanmar or Laos?

Joe: Let's ignore our latest troll.

So, let's get back on track.

OttoGraham
01-07-04, 22:46
Originally posted by Joe Zop

Obviously, Uncle Otto, we value and care deeply for your opinion and namecalling, and have appreciated all your enlightening and valuable field reports in the Thailand section.

Over a bottle of wine and a fine dinner, my good friend Jackson recently confided to me that his biggest pain in the ass with hosting this site comes from people in the Thailand section constantly sniping at one another.

My attention was drawn to this section recently when one of your number made the point of cross-posting his personal problems/gripes on this subject on a number of other threads on this site. As the problem seems to be metastastsizing like a cancer, I decided to come take a look at the root of the problem myself.

You are absolutely right that I've not contributed field reports on the Thailand section. I've contributed them in the U.K., Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Argentina, and a few others. But as for Thailand, I've not visited yet, and thus can't offer any reports. However, just like my lack of contributions to the Thailand section, all this juvenile sniping and flaming doesn't add anything either! Indeed, it drives good posters away.

I've taken the trouble to read quite a bit of the Thailand board for the past several months' worth of posts. It's clear to me that there are NO white hats. Nobody is a poor, put-upon innocent.

And I say this as somebody who has read these posts as a completely disinterested outsider.

I know how frustrated El Jefe Jackson is at having to constantly deal with personalities in the Thai section - the following words to the wise ought to be sufficient: Clean up your acts, get back on topic, stop the flaming, stop the reaction to the flames somebody makes about you. OR you'll be throttled back to "Regular Member" status or even have your accounts cancelled altogether.

-Uncle Otto

Joe Zop
01-07-04, 23:29
Wow, Skinless and Freeler together in LOS -- that's a rather chilling picture, a new kind of "foreign invasion" laying waste to the hinterlands! :) SA, you've gotta hook up with them, perhaps in your old Korat stomping grounds, as I'd love a report of this.

Wasn't Myanmar on the original itinerary of the last tour? I still think that's better than Laos, as everything I've read about the Lao scene says it's pretty subdued whereas Myanmar's just off everybody's "nice leaders" list.

And I well remember Bo Bo -- never posted again, as I recall, after someone figured out exactly who he was and accused him of simply shilling for one of his Muy Thai matches. Scary guys are just no big deal in online forums.

Bil, cute, but I'm not going to play. I said my piece.

Skinless
01-07-04, 23:42
joe zop: you got it in one. this will be like sherman's drive on atlanta: we'll make the rebel ladies squeal. korat of course will be fchq but khon kaen will have to suffer mass [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and pillage to put it on the map. the good ladies of udon and ubon also have to be ravaged if we are to have any self respect.

we can also make it like the world wide wrestling: i can be the french guy and we can make freeler an honoray frenchie. it will be up to the americans to match us in debauchery. no easy task.

what about it sa? u wanna hand your little yankee lady over to us garlic eaters in korat park? if we could get about 6 of us to hole up in a korat/isaaan hotel, that would be something. one small root for man......

Joe Zop
01-07-04, 23:49
Uncle Otto, I agree that there's a lot of carping that goes on in this section, and while I occasionally contribute to it and am thereby far from blameless, most folks will agree I spend far more time trying to tamp it out and make people play nice. (Half the spats I end up in come from that, it seems.) Thailand is far from the only area where that happens and that's for certain, but it's certainly one of the more active areas, which means more carping. I agree this drives good posters away, which was what I said earlier, and was also precisely the point you said you didn't care about! I do cry over the loss of good posters, as it means there's information I'm not going to receive.

I have never treated Jackson with anything but the utmost respect, and would happily share a bottle of wine with him. I've read your reports in other areas and have appreciated them, though they are not in places I'm planning on visiting for the most part. But in the same way you found it annoying to have someone from this section griping in other sections, it feels the same way to have someone come in out of the blue, call names, and lecture. You may have the best intentions, but it simply comes off as high and mighty when you come in and refer to everyone as children and crybabies, which means your point dissipates. Why should anyone give credence to someone who comes in, adopts an imperial tone, and does basically the same thing he complains about?

Bill
01-08-04, 00:11
Samus Aran,

Where are you? The discussions as of late in your section have been boring and makes Bil feel like he's had 2 servings of turkey and its naptime. How much do you want to pimp out your white girl? Does Bil stand a chance? Bil wants to know if she will ask "are you done yet?," like most white girls? After about 4 weeks of humping LBFM's, Bil gets anxious for a change. On another note, do you recommend opening doors and pulling out chairs to ingratiate oneself to his bargirl of choice?

Tatoosh
01-08-04, 01:08
Samus Aran

Congrats! Enjoy your new Senior Poster status. The SA forum may have been intended as a backhand to you, but the senior poster status is an obvious step up.

Sadly, as I sit here at my computer, an ice storm has shut down the city I live in for the last two days. 1Ball's description could not be more apt.

Joe Zop

Very well stated.

Otto

Sorry you find the Thailand forum so disagreeable. Please note Joe Zop's reply. I've read your reports in other forums and I realize you mean well. But really, you think that this motley crew of punters will shape up and play nice because you bark at them? (Note: motley crew is a joke/term-of-affection for the disparate posters here.)

Bil

Good gosh, why don't you just choke the chicken and pretend it's SA in your grip, "Take that you $%*(#Q*! What? Spit at me? I'll show you whose boss!"

Tatoosh (in the land of ice, dreaming of warmer climes)

OttoGraham
01-08-04, 01:09
Originally posted by Joe Zop

Why should anyone give credence to someone who comes in, adopts an imperial tone, and does basically the same thing he complains about?

Perhaps because I have the ear of the emperor in a way most of you don't?

Anyway, play nice everybody.

-Uncle Otto

PS: LBFMs - I love this acronym! :D

Samus Aran
01-08-04, 01:47
Fellas:

A little late, but SA got the best xmas gift ever. SA is now upgraded to senior member status. Mr Admin and SA declared a truce. 3f rantings will be directed to this section while other sections will be kept clean. So, it is a great day for SA and the wsg.

SA will keep hammering away at the weak men who want a gfe out of a ho. OK, SA will keep it here only.

About BoBo: That goes back to the days of terok. Definately a roughg dude but basically felt that a hooker was for only fucking and then returning it back into the crowd. However, his banter with terok and ***** was legendary.

My white friend has decided that she wants me to shave her pussy. Wow a first time experience for SA. Are there any particular brands of razors SA should use? SA was thinking of the triple blade mach 3 from Gilette? Difficult to draw blood with that thing. SA was thinking of some menthol shaving cream. Probably tingly on her vagina. Any advice on how to do this? Should SA go with the grain or against it?

Anyways, today has started as a good day. The sun is out and SA is about to get his first chance to shave a pussy.

Samus Aran

Si Ma Yi
01-08-04, 03:16
Hi Samus A,

I have always enjoyed your post even some that was a bit extreme in my opinion. Congrats for your status upgrade!

And keep ranting

Dinghy
01-08-04, 04:26
ah, samus - the secret to a "good close" shave is to make sure everything is "moist" (ha! - double entendre) - actually, after a warm shower tends to moisten the hair better than, say, a warm towel. now as to nicking, you might be better off to use the razor (2blade, 3 blade, makes not much difference) on your face first to sort of take the edge off the blades, since it's the edge that would cut (actually, scrape is a better term). don't press down too hard - that's what makes the scrapes happen. corners are essentially non-existant on disposibles these days so shaving the bumps (whatever they are) wll produce the "nick". warm moist skin yields better and produces less nicks (personally, i shave in the shower without added soap, but that's me - and i get maybe 8 shaves out of a disposible) if you must use a creme, get one with aloe (better lubricant) withouit menthol, unless she goes for a "cool sensation". have fun, i sure would. and besides, if you hurt it, you can "kiss it and make it better" <envy mode/ off>

Plugger
01-08-04, 11:59
SA,

By your reckoning, it is near impossible to find true love in Thailand huh? I have a workmate, recently divorced and looking for companionship. He is sick to death of white Aussie girls. I've advised him to go to Thailand. Bad move?

Skinless
01-08-04, 12:31
Joe Zop: "Why should anyone ..........an imperial tone, and does basically ......?" It should be imperious, you %^&%$#$)(*&#

Samas: Skinless finds the best way is to use a scissors first to get the bush off and then go at it slowly with a lady's razor (lube well of course) and then finish off with an electric razor (which can double as a vibrator) BTW, Skinless had his privates recently shaved by a Japanese ho: it is a real tingling feeling when Skinless is hairless. It is also a thrill being shaved but make sure the lady is steady with the razor. And it is a great conversation opener with the latest lady. Gilette Twin blade works well. Now I gotta take a break from these posts.
BTW, the HODtour is on. Samas, others, anyone game for the utmost debauchery?

Plugger
01-08-04, 12:42
What's a HOD tour skinless?

JimmyDR
01-08-04, 14:47
I do think we can take these hoes and turn them into housewives. I really do and have done it 100's of times.

Hahahaha

Great board!!!!

So you walk into a *****house and decide there are nice girls there afterall, HAHAHA "SUCKER"!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Zop
01-08-04, 17:57
Skinless, actually both are correct, you %^&%$#$)(*&#!

Samus, please document the process -- a nice "how to" pictoral for the board would be a nice addition. :)

Skinless
01-08-04, 22:54
Joe: Don't think so, unless one is talking by seance to Julius Caesar

SA:
http://shop.adultshop.com.au/product/1129370005.html: You will find a razor here. You will notice customers also bought penis enlargers, something you might want to consider. You could always get J Skinless to do the job for you of course if size matters. Skinless would of course advise you to buy Japanese as Japanese electronics are number one. There are small mobile phones here which also double well as vibrators: gives off an interesting ring when immersed. Toothbrushes are also good stand bys. Hope this helps SA.

Allowing the hooker shave you is good as it shws trust, which is the foundation of love. A white hooker might be best there as there is less chance of her cutting off your dick to feed it to the ducks, an ancient custom with TGs.

Joe Zop
01-08-04, 23:31
Skinless:

From the American Heritage Dictionary, use of both words as an adjective:

Imperial

1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of an empire or a sovereign, especially an emperor or empress: imperial rule; the imperial palace.
2. Ruling over extensive territories or over colonies or dependencies: imperial nations.
3. a. Having supreme authority; sovereign. b. Regal; majestic.

Imperious

1. Arrogantly domineering or overbearing.
2. Urgent; pressing.
3. (Obsolete.) Regal; imperial.

Meaning #1 was precisely my intent, which Uncle Otto picked up on in his response, but as I said, both work. :D

Skinless
01-08-04, 23:43
Yeah, well: The American Heritage Dictionary sucks and why not use the French and Otto only helped you and he changed the dictionary to help you and this is all a plot and, and, and, and WHO IS UP FOR THE DEBAUCHERY?

PS: I got an email form Freeler: is one sick dick imperial sicko:)

Samus Aran
01-09-04, 01:42
Fellas:

Thanks for the advice on a good close shave. Today is the day. She has agreed to let SA take a photo of the finished product and show it to you guys. Also, the improved mammary glands.

Tonite SA and his white benefactor are on the prowl for a third person to add to the fun. She has decided she would like a male partner first. So, SA and her will head to the thai boy bars and get a third. Strictly 3f all the way. She intends to pay and show this guy the door after the alotted time. No shopping trips or excursions to Ko Samui. A player. SA told her we can always get another. She would do the same with any of you guys too. Even with your large member Skinless. No seconds. SA has taught her the game and the rules.

SA will provide an updat this weekend.

Samus Aran

Skinless
01-10-04, 04:37
JZ: I still have a problem with your use of imperial. More interesting, by my reckoning, the Thai board is the second highest after California, Argentina may have more quality, especially this Maria babe. I am seriously thinking of booking a flight just to check her out.
SA: Are you sure this wife of yours is not a Dutch wife? That is the name Japanese give for blow up dolls.
Pity you are out of the Thai Women section as Skinless has been thinking of all the prostitutes he has had relationships with (live in, girl friend etc). Here is my latest twist: prostitutes don't enjoy sex as it is work and even if they cum, they must think of the next sale. Now, they are women (most of them, not the katoey or SA's Dutch wives). Now, if you get beyond the customer. BFEetc. they are great truly great fucks. Why? Because they have not been really having sex with their customers but faking it. Then when John Romeo Skinless cums around, it is love, roses and massive orgasms all round. What thinkest thee? Are I just an incurable romantic?

Tatoosh
01-10-04, 13:19
sa,

benefactor? like a guy? one of my pet peeves, such as an "actress" referring to herself as an "actor". (yeah, i know it is all the rage, gender equality and associated k_double_r_ap!.) she's your benefactress, sugar momma, or whatever. but unless she's a farang katoy (extra parts still attached) she ain't no benefactor.

any hoot, looking forward to the photo's of your upcoming close shave. a steady hand is a must!

actually a brazilian wax job is probably the best thing for her, but she's got to have some hair for the wax to cling too. and while it gives the best appearance, it isn't near as much fun, at least as far as your participation is concerned. probably her's too, 'cause i hear they are a bit of an ouch the first couple of times.

tatoosh

Samus Aran
01-11-04, 05:43
Skinless:

So all of the other men before the ho you are going to poke has been a complete liar to the previous men? She has been waiting for you her whole sexual life for you? Arent you just another sale to her? SA is sure that you are in just another fuck in a long line of fucks. There will be many more form where you came from. You are a incurable romantic with shit for brains. Dont be like that. Be the man ho and quit thinking taht you are better than the rest of us. We are all part of the game.
Continuing,

Skinless, yep, my doll is lying next to SA in bed. You know, it was real tricky shaving her. The MAch 3 trible blade slipped just a little bit, tore a small hole in her vagina and she deflated on me. Damn... Had to run to the bicycle shop and get a patch kit. Now, can you imagine her vagina nicley shaved besides this big black rubber patch on her inside left thigh? Might have to find some alternative to razor. Sharp edges and vinyl dont mix well.

Fellas;

Meanwhile, SA and his "vinyl" doll went to a massage place together. One of those oil jobs. Anyways, it was great having 4 hands massaging SA's frank and beans. Truly a great experience for SA nad his white blow doll even got some semen on her hands.

Samus Aran

Sainter
01-11-04, 12:52
Report deleted by Admin.

Joe Zop
01-11-04, 21:19
Bil, on 01-06-04 15:06, Jackson posted the following, "Bil has had his say on the subject of SA and the 3F's, so I'm declaring an end to his postings here."

If you're referring to him as the "one crybaby in this forum" I suggest you are treading on extremely thin ice. Really, what are you possibly accomplishing by all this nonsense?

Joe Zop
01-11-04, 23:18
Sure -- and why don't you stick to Jackson's instructions? And you did say it was just a lie from one crybaby; I've just shown you that's not the case.

Jaimito Cartero
01-11-04, 23:47
Joe - You're obviously wasting your effort, as I'm sure you know. The emperor has no clothes. If you wanted a real response, you'd talk about the 1000 baht tip you gave that beach girl the last time you were Pattaya. ;)

MeatMan
01-12-04, 01:36
Man!! what Vat of hell did I just drop into:confused:

Joe Zop
01-12-04, 01:57
Definitely seems like a SA section with all the carping going on! Only one missing in it is the man himself, who I'm sure is just laughing his ass off over it all. :D We'll sure have fun rehashing this over a drink at a later time.

JC, yes, I know. I tried, but if someone wants to basically burn their bridges there's not a lot you can do.

SA, since some time has passed, did you and your housewife find a guy to join the fun?

Sainter
01-12-04, 13:54
What country is SA from originally?

Also what the hell has happened to Freeler? Probably has his face buried in a hairy muff somewhere or concentrating on eating his crappy roast duck in Pattaya. Hehe.

Joe Zop
01-12-04, 15:05
Sainter, SA is American, and Freeler is in fact doing his thing in LOS right now and is mostly out of contact. I believe he's in Krabi at the moment, having just left Hat Yai. Hopefully he will see fit to post some of his reports here as well as via backchannel.

Sainter
01-13-04, 01:08
1ball, what do you expect from a troll? I think we should all just ignore him from now on.

Plugger
01-14-04, 06:10
Jackson,

This "troll" must be a friend of yours. I can't believe you're allowing his constant tantrums to go on.

Plugger,

Please use the "Report this post to a moderator." function to let me know the exact report that you are refferring to.

Thanks,

Jackson

JuiceSpike
01-14-04, 14:47
Samus...

I'm back in the US... Hope you are doing well and putting up with the BS you get in here but as we know is very entertaining...

Bill, I don't know you but from reading your posts you strike me as a 15 year old brat. Wrong?

juice.

1Ball
01-14-04, 16:16
Juice, wrong.

10 year old, on the outside looking in

1ball

Bill
01-15-04, 07:12
Samus,
where are you?

Skinless
01-15-04, 13:38
Plugger: HOD stands for Heart of Darkness, to go into the Thai equivalent of the outback, where Westerners do not normally go and to fuck as many women there as possible, and to indulge in some sexual fantasies. Freeler is the expert of the hidden ho houses of Thailand.
As regards advising your Aussie mate to get a TG bride, consensus here is that is very dangerous thing to do. Too many hurdles to overcome.

MeatMan
01-15-04, 14:23
Skinless,

See, what did I tell ya? It wasn't going to last long.Jackson wasn't going to put up with the BS.

Samus,

Looks like you got your spot back as the most hated poster. ha ha ha!... j/k:D Some people take this TOO serious.Have a good one!

MeatMan

Samus Aran
01-19-04, 04:24
Fellas:

Sorry SA has been having computer problems. Lame excuse. Reality is that SA has been busy fucking! Let SA fill you in:
Friday SA traveled to the boy bars with his white woman sex partner to pick out a boy ho. Visited this one place that had a cowboy show with 4 guys fucking each other. My woman friend was quite turned on seeing all these erect penises. SA let her choose a cowboy. Off to the hotel for a 3 sum fuck session. Did it all! Double penetration, 2 dicks in her pussy, cumshots on her face and big tits. All of us were having the best time. Sent the boy ho away with 1500 baht. Pure 3f style. Next adventure is a 3sum with 2 women.

Saturday SA was home playing Prince of Persia while white friend went out to satisfy husband. Hey, no problem! She understands what a ho is now. She fucks him and then goes to the ATM machine and gets 10000 baht which we use on ourselves. In addition, SA needs his rest.

Sunday and this was a first for SA, used a dildo and a finger sized dildo on this white woman's pussy. She taught SA the thecnique. SA pushed the large didldo in and out of her wet pussy and then rubbed the finger sized dildo all over her clit! She was thrashing around and lovin it! She took the vibrator and rubbed on my balls. Eeven better was when she shoved the vibrator in her ass while SA was fucking her. She had the vibrator deep into her ass and SA could feel the vibrations while in her pussy! Great time! Always 3fing.

The shaved pussy on my friend is beautiful. And SA loves to lick that bald as a babys ass pussy until she cant take it anymore!

Juice:

The tits look great on her. Pefect for tit fucking. Keep in touch.

Meatman: SA dont care. They are home freezing their asses off bitching about this and that. SA is here having the time of his life. Where would you rather be? SA always been the bad guy.

Fellas:

Lets stop all of this bickering. Life isnt supposed to be like this. Just get out fucking. Let the cum fly. Give some ho a jism baptism or make her taste the paste! Then dump her! These thai hos are for one thing, fucking.

Samus Aran

P.S. Always on the lookout for a 3rd party ofr some action.

Bill
01-19-04, 05:35
Hmmmm...... That last message reeked of homosexual inuendo!

JuiceSpike
01-20-04, 04:18
Samus,

Glad to hear you are happy with her tits. I know this is important to you. I will stay in touch and planning to go back there in 2 months.

juice.

The Traveler
01-20-04, 23:30
Samus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday and this was a first for SA, used a dildo and a finger sized dildo on this white woman's pussy. She taught SA the thecnique. SA pushed the large didldo in and out of her wet pussy and then rubbed the finger sized dildo all over her clit! She was thrashing around and lovin it! She took the vibrator and rubbed on my balls. Even better was when she shoved the vibrator in her ass while SA was fucking her. She had the vibrator deep into her ass and SA could feel the vibrations while in her pussy! Great time! Always 3fing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit disappointed about you, thought you are more experienced since you always pray your 3Fs as the ultimate method and describing you as a mature guy.
Had done the above 15 yrs ago and still doing it from time to time. Weren't you able to convince a thai chick to do that with/for you. If not, improve your skills.

Anyway, go on strong

Have fun

Samus Aran
01-21-04, 03:17
Hey traveler:

You know SA was able to swim the 400 meter individual medley at the age of 10. Can you do it now? Why do you need to think you need to be superior than the rest of us cause you dildod a girl 15 years ago?

Wouldnt want to give the thai chics the time! Thai hos are for fucking in 15 minutes and getting the hell out of there! SA is not into pleasuring thai hos. Their holes are for SA's pleasure. SA could care less if they orgasm or have a good time.

Samus Aran

Skinless
01-21-04, 03:31
SA: How can you make it last 15 minutes?
SA: Ever fuck a firl in a swimming pool? It's great. You should come to Japan where the hookers are expert at underwater fucking.
Traveler: I wil lbe in LOS in a few months. I am interested in doing perversions I have yet to do. Maybe you can help me out and think of some. I no longer do 400 meter relays.

Apac Boy
01-21-04, 04:28
Fucking a girl in the swimming pool sux. The water just washes all of her pussy juice away and there is no lubrication.

tapioca

Bez Bezarra
01-21-04, 05:13
After I taught my girlfriend to seriously scuba dive in the swimming pool, I took her out on a rental boat for a reef dive near Marathon in the Keys. 35 feet down, we explored around the reef for awhile, then I stopped her and started rubbing her tits and ass, slipping my hands inside her bikini. Although I had fucked this girl many times out in the woods, up in trees, in the stairs, and other assorted public places, she really hadn't thought I'd now be groping her with scuba tanks on our backs. But like the trooper she was, I caught that little wicked glimmer in her eye, and that was all I needed for inspiration, plus looking up her cute crack during the first 10 minutes of the dive!. Anyway, I pressed my our masks right up together so I could see the big surprise look in her eyes when I pulled my boner out the leg of my shorts and put it into her happy little hand.

I found a big piece of coral for her to hang on to, pulled her bikini out of the way, and found a nice hot place to hide my salami. Lots and lots of air bubbles, we used up most of our air time quickly from the heavy breathing. No lube problems because she was out of her mind with horniness, but the best part was after it was over and my spunk was drifting into the current. A bunch of little fish came by to make a meal of what would have normally been just a big wet spot on her sheets! We laughed out loud for the rest of the dive and didn't stop even back in the boat.

The Traveler
01-21-04, 08:49
Samus

I am not in competition with anybody and also do not think of being superior. I was just disappointed that you left out some of the basics. I do that not only for pleasing them, I like to do it and like to watch them doing it as well. Even if you only need 15 mins you still could do it cause you seem to enjoy it, right ? I also believe that I should get as much pleasure as possible if I pay for sex. Payment won't increase if you need longer and take your time, so I would hurt my own interests if I would rush it like you do.

Furthermore I can swim the 400m individual medley, no prob. Still being in good shape and most people rate me younger than I am. Don't believe you are the only one taking care about his health. My jeans size is a 31, can you compare to that ? I am the beholder of the 2nd Dan, did you do martial arts ?

Try to remember, you, Tap and I once met in Bangkok. So please stop coming forward with that nonsense "I am a physically in perfect shape and everyone else must be fat".

Anyway, have fun and enjoy

The Traveler
01-21-04, 09:04
A small selection of my toys / travel equipment

Sainter
01-21-04, 09:07
LOL Traveller, hope you never have to explain those to customs.

Skinless
01-21-04, 10:49
Not so Tapioca: it is getting back to our roots when we were sea creatures. Man, how I like to pop up on them from the depths. Like a big killer whale. I did suggest ot SA one time we should all meet around a pool, him for swimming, us for fucking. Up and at em!
PS: I am a 31 inch waist. (or is that chest?. Oh well...:)

Nice toys, Traveller, find anyone to play with?

Apac Boy
01-21-04, 11:10
Traveller, where are those handcuffs that you thought were "free" at the Penthouse and opened it...then finding out that it costs like 800bht...

This might be just a coincidence, but I have met like over 15 people on WSG...from LA, Mexico, Thailand, HK, Taiwan, and China and only 1 of them was fat. Hope Seydlitz is not reading this...if you are buddy, you're not THAT fat. Just overweight..lil bit.

tapioca

The Traveler
01-21-04, 17:14
Tap

I put those handcuffs back and sealed them with tape.
Hope you are doing well in good old China. Send more pics.

Skinless

It was quite common to pop the girls in the waters of Jomtien Beach / Pattaya in the early days when HIV/AIDS wasn't an issue. Also pools were and are still used for that kind of gymnastics but Tap has his point, lubricant is washed away and fucking dry with a condom is no fun.

Sainter

I guess even the guys at customs know what these toys are good for.

Have fun

Seydlitz
01-21-04, 20:51
Tap,

I WAS reading that ! Thanks nonetheless for the incentive to do better in the weight management effort !

For those who might feel left out of this private joke, I am 98 kilos for 182 centimeters. Hardly a sumotori ...

But as Tap said, while I am well aware that I might do without the odd 20 kilos, I am not fat. Just a bit chubby.

Believe it or not, the "Teddy Bear" look and feel is highly appreciated by those whom I need to like it, i.e. the female half of the world's population...

Tap, the idea that I have no chance of being your fancy is so much of a relief ...

Samus Aran
01-22-04, 03:06
Fellas:

SA just had a nice session with the white woman in her husbands bed! She was totally turned on and excited to be fucking me on husbands side of bed.

Traveler: Like the assortment of goods. On my next trip back to USA will hit a shop. Looking for a strap on. My white friend would like to fuck me in the ass and then also fuck a thai ho.

Sure SA would like the pool idea. Swimming is priority 1 in SA's life. You guys do the deed SA will be swimming the laps. SA agrees, screwing in the water is no fun. Besides, that is my haven and chlorinated water is for exercise.

Traveler, you point out in many of your posts that in a 2 hour fuck session you can orgasm 4 or 5 times, how do you do it? Physically, SA sees that this is impossible. Moreover, SA's attention span with a thai ho lasts about 10 minutes and cant stand the thought of keeping her around for a second, third or fourth go around. How do you guys do it?

Skinless: If SA can get out in less than 15 miinutes the better. No need to play the romantic type. Get the seed out, buckle up, and move on!

Samus Aran

Joe Zop
01-22-04, 07:33
SA, I'm rather with Traveler at least in terms of being able to revive repeatedly within that span, though I've found as I get older (and also with condoms) that it simply takes me far, far longer to come that it used to, if in fact I do so at all. Gotta have someone really hot or skilled to get me off that often in that time frame.

Sainter
01-22-04, 07:39
I must say I'm not even 30 yet. But there's no way I could do it 4 - 5 times in 2 hours. Not even with a angelina jolie type. I think I'd even struggle to get 4 - 5 times a night. Hehe, lame I know.

The Traveler
01-22-04, 08:55
Samus

read my posts carefully. I never said that I have 4-5 orgasms in a 2 hour time frame. These times are over I guess or at least as long as I have to wear a condom. I just love to fuck for an hour or even longer if possible, the condom is of great help for that aim.
I posted, that I usually have up to 4-5 rounds with a girl I take for LT, mostly two at night and another two in the morning/noon. Everything depends on the girl, if she is skilled enough I can go a very long way, but if she is just a dead fish I just want to finish and kick her out. That's the reason why I only pick girls who do like me as well (most do :-).

I also got to admit that many gogo dancers who are just after quick money prefer your 10min approach. Get it done, pay and leave. But as I have said before, I don't want to hurt my own interests. I love to go long way (also often) and payment does not increase by that. Get the most value for my money. A ST is a ST. PERIOD.

Regarding the toys, especially the strap on. I would never allow a girl to fuck my ass. If you like that, you should probably visit one of those bars in boyz town.
The strap on is very nice if you want to perform a two holer with a girl without any additional help. It would be more of a hassle with a dildo. Even girl on girl is very nice with this equipment.

Have fun

Jaimito Cartero
01-22-04, 09:42
Samus - It is rather enlightening to see someone share their real opinions on things. I don't think there's anything wrong with letting a lady fuck you up the ass, but 98% of guys aren't going to admit it.

I had an experience in Costa Rica last year, where the girl brought a dildo in with her for the session (New Fantasy Massage). I thought, "Cool, it'll be nice to see her use that on herself".

The cute lady manager of the place came in for 10 minutes and was helping out the other girl. The girl was performing a nice BBBJ, and then it felt like she was using her finger on me too. I didn't object. The manager lady was sitting next to me, and giving me some good attention. After the manager left, I look down, and find that it's definitely not a finger that she had used, but the pink dildo. It even had a condom on it.

I would not have chosen to put it there, but once you're in the middle of it, no reason to get too upset about it. :)

HBO had a show on awhile back (Maybe one of the Real Sex series) that had a theme of strapons. And while some may think that it has homosexual connotations, if it's with a woman I don't have any problem with it.

The Traveler
01-22-04, 11:40
Jaimito

I really don't like to have anything enter through backdoor. I also did not enjoy the Eden girls lick my ass. I am open minded but it's just not my thing.

Have fun

Jaimito Cartero
01-22-04, 13:22
well that's the nice thing - everyone can choose to like or not like stuff. i personally don't like getting urinated on, or worse. you did have some anal beads in your "kit", so someone must like them.

if they had asked, "hey, can we stick this dildo up your ass", i would have said no in a second. i survived and am none the worse for wear.

The Traveler
01-22-04, 17:31
Jaimito

Those toys are used by me on the girls (or girl on girl) not vice versa !

Opebo
01-22-04, 18:01
Guys, thanks so much for sharing your waist sizes and stamina estimates. Nobody cares.

The funny thing about this hobby is this - things that (supposedly) are an advantage with 'regular' girls are actually a disadvantage with working girls. Good looking? 31 inch waist? The smart hooker (and they're nearly all quite smart) prefers the old fat man who by definition appreciates her and will pay through the nose. Stamina? This girl screws for a living - the longer you last, the more she's working for the same money. She will hate this. Well endowed? These girls find it a big pain, especially since, as I said above - they do it for a living and every added stress on the over-worked vagina is bad news. And its especially disadvantageous to be big and looking for anal. Speak Thai? Know about thai culture because you're a senstive, clever guy? This is worst of all cause you know the tricks and can't be duped.

I know a little about it because I share some of the above traits - but I'm humble and realistic enough to know they don't matter, or are actually a disadvantage.

Get over yourselves guys - you're paying girls who would rather not be there to be with you.

The Traveler
01-23-04, 03:43
Opebo

I hate to agree with you since you seem not to care about other peoples life (unprotected sex) but in this case I am with you.

If you can talk thai, don't let them know.
If you like to go long way, don't let them know rather let them find out :-)
If you are of big size, let them find out too. In soi 6 they will find out in an instance, playing with your tool will give immediate info on size and stamina I guess. In other places I don't let them grab my best part.

But being a good looking guy - remember their definition/taste of good looking differs from ours - is still of help. Sure many will also go with an old and fat guy but most - especially the young and cute ones - still prefer a good looking guy.

I used to hang out with a group of around 8 bargirls/freelancers and also had seen it on various occasions with other girls. If you listen to them and look at their behaviour you will find out soon that it is still an advantage.

Have fun

Duckman
01-23-04, 06:00
I have to agree with The_Traveler. Being good looking is a definate advantage but the girls will not tell that too those they really don't consider to be handsome men.

Yeah, lots of girls will tell just about any guy he is a handsome man but they do not react the same way with those that they really do not like.

I've also hung out with the girls and they do talk alot and say who they like and don't like. If you're young and handsome you often do not have to pay anything and sometimes the girl will actually pick up the tab when you go out.

With really handsome men, they will sometimes refuse to accept any money for fear you will not see them again.

The girls do want and need money and they will often go with the old fat guy for money and then hook up with the handsome guy when they don't have another customer.

Duckman

Meaty
01-23-04, 09:43
Duckman, sorry but i must disagree. Wether your handsome or not, a BG wants money and will work for the money. A Thai girl puts far more emphasis on smell than she does looks. If your getting freebies from BG's not accepting your money i would suggest your getting into something you don't fully understand, BG's are not free, you might think they were because you didnt pay them, but they weren't, believe me.
I live in Bangkok and so many times i see colleagues new to thailand, handsome, young guys, and they have this western mentality of 'I don't need to pay for it' and they boast about all the freebies there getting, it always ends in tears, guys, just pay them, you wouldnt eat in a restaraunt and refuse to pay because before you were already full.
Do you really think that having sex with you was more important than the money ? if she's a BG and refused to accept it, there's a lot more to the story.
A lot of the girls will not ask for the money after the deed, a lot will not discuss price before, to the handsome contingent i mention earlier they take this to mean free, so they offer nothing in the morning, the girl, who has just lost all of her face because no money is being offered after the deed leaves thinking she did something wrong, or that you are just a c*nt. Don't kid yourselves, fat, skinny, handsome, ugly, we all pay, and we all pay the same.

The Traveler
01-23-04, 13:52
Meaty

I won't accept a freebie from a BG, even if offered beforehand as a freebie. But many girls are willing to do much more if you are handsome. These girls are human beings too and not just payed fucking machines. So they will feel more comfortable with a handsome guy rather with an old and fat one. Just ask yourself what you would appreciate if you would be in their position.

Have fun

GabanZ
01-23-04, 18:39
Well I just post my sort off problem in the Hat Yai section and someone advice me to post it here. Well here it goes.

I just came back from Dannuk. Well it's was my first time to Thailand, I was there with few friends. Staying there for 3 days and 2 night.

Well we went to this small kfc shop got about 8 girls. Start to pick one. After that we had lot's of fun, well the girl that I pick was still new and only started working for few month. Yup! Still tight!

I book her again on the next day because I had so much fun with her. Not about cheong! Because we had some sort of chemistry between us. Were ever I go I bring her along, it's like a couple I even bought her few goodies (like cloth, stuff etc...) Well it's head over heel.

On the morning of the last days she just hug me on the bed, it's like don't want to release me and even drop tears coz knowing that I going back KL. It's genuine not some sort of fake or what.

Well the main problem is that I didn't had the chance to say of a proper good bye due of my friends 'kelam-kabut'/hectic and now I'm started to think of her all the time. I know it's a imposible relationship. I'm thinking of going there very soon and look up for her, just spent my few days with her and somehow settle it my feeling with her and had nice proper good bye and that's it. Is this a wise thing to do?

Well talking about looking up for her should be no problem because I have my contact over there I already rang them up and they already ready to check her out for me when I conform to come.

I know this is like a loving-loving type but well I must say the love is there. Am I in love with her? Is this normal? I just have to clear my mind or it will be a burden for me in future.

I already ask an advise with my friends and they say that it's just a feeling and it will go away. Well it's already 6 days it's still the same.

Well to all the brother out there hope you can give me an advise on my somehow silly sort off problem here. I'm really in dilema.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Duckman
01-24-04, 04:10
Meaty,

I now have a girlfriend so I try now to avoid all other girls but in the past I always expected to pay bargirls but sometimes I didn't know their status. In the past, the way it usually happened was I'd be walking somewhere and some girl or one of her friends would stop me and strike up a conversation. I would tell them I have something to do and they would just tag along. At some point I would need to go back to my hotel and that is when it would become awkward.

If the girl was cute and she invited herself back I would usually agree. The next morning the big question of what to do about pay is a problem. Is the girl working or not. I've had some girls get really angry when I've either given them money or placed some either in or near their purse. I don't want to not pay a girl who is working but I hate how some regular girls blowup when you try to pay them not realizing they don't go with guys for a living.

There have been times where the girl just wanted to have fun for a few day. When I told them I was leaving town they gave me a kiss goodbye and that was it. No big scene.

Sainter
01-25-04, 02:01
Gaban, I think it's best to try and forget her. Remember why you originally went to Danuk, to have a good fuck! I've returned from Hatyai many times with that same feeling. But, I always end up forgetting. In any case, 2 nights is not enough time to fall in love with a girl, let alone a prostitute(who may or may not be telling the truth). Relax kawan.

Skinless
01-25-04, 02:22
Gaban: You came to the right section this bright Sabbath morning. Looks like you hit paydirt. She sounds really nice and smart (look how much English she learned at school). My advice - and I am sure SA, depsite his face, would agree - is go back and get that woman. NOW. Enjoy those cool breezes from the Andaman Sea with a good woman who will love you, make good food for you, be the mother of your children and your life long companion and best friend. It sounds sooo romantic: like catching a mermaid. Lucky you!.

Good luck and God bless you, my child, and your darling as well. May you have many many grand daughters! Treat her kindly and don't fret too much about the few baht she might need to sooth her path in this cruel world that we all must share. We are all pilgrims on a journey and is not the journey the spice of life, no matter where that little life of ours might lead. And remember when she says thos magical words "I love you", do respind appropriately, my child

(Rev) John T Skinless.

Joe Zop
01-25-04, 03:02
You are an evil, evil man, Rev. Skinless! Such delight in leading the flock astray!

I await the sermon from Reverend Samus, who will no doubt read to gabanZ selected passages from the 3F chapter of the Newbie Survival Guide.

1Ball
01-25-04, 03:11
Rev Skinless, i just fell off my chair in the internet cafe, i am howling so much !!! people are staring at me.
please stop, you are embarrassing me. LOL

JuiceSpike
01-25-04, 04:11
Skinless....

LOL. Here is a pic of the Andaman sea to keep it and sweet and romantic.

juice.

Yoyohpw97
01-25-04, 05:24
GabanZ,

You better prepare yourself to be flagellated on a public square, by some of the toughest 3F preachers of the site, in regard of that so sweet subject.

I am laughing in advance thinking about the following posts.

yoyo

Sainter
01-25-04, 11:21
If Skinless is the rev, what does that make SA? Pope?

Skinless
01-25-04, 11:41
Dearest Juice

Thank you very much for your wholesome photo;it is much appreciated. It seems to be very popular and shows that we all wish gabanZ and his beloved well. To continue on this theme, here is a story very close to my own heart. Maybe Jackson can sign us up for a similar ring.Maybe Joe Zop?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/this_world/3419693.stm

I am sure SA is swimming right now, swimming in tears of joy and love that gabanZ has seen the light, if not the Lord. I am sure, even now, gabanZ and his beloved (what, I wonder is this jewel's name, something sweet and wholesome no doubt) are walking hand in hand, gazing over the blue ocean and the clear blue sky of Southern Thailand where, I believe, Freeler is currently very busy, finding sinners and baptising them and washing them of their sin in his own inimitable way.

And now, as the sabbath draws to a close, I must bid you all farewell. Let us together look forward to end endof January and Jack Frost, the first buds of spring. Letus all put a spring into our step for love is in the air.

God bless you all, and gabanZ and his precious. He has found the Holy Grail. Lord of the Rings!

Your most affectionate and humble friend

(Rev) JT Skinless

Sainter
01-25-04, 11:47
I think Rabbi Skinless is more apt. You worry me sometimes buddy. LOL.

JuiceSpike
01-25-04, 15:20
Rev. Skinless,

You are welcome. Your words are inspiring. Your words give hope to the true meaning of "Love." Amen.

juice.

MeatMan
01-25-04, 16:03
Can I get a Amen! Good Lawd! :D

Joe Zop
01-25-04, 17:32
... and poor gabanz is thinking, what the heck is this all about? don't worry, pal, samus will soon chime in and make everything clear. reverend/rabbi skinless, like all prophets, tends a bit toward ecstatic speech and obtuseness whereas rev. samus gives direct instruction about salvation.

JuiceSpike
01-25-04, 17:40
Joe,

LOL. Rigth on.

In this image, we see the ghosty image of Rev. Skinless entering the sky train in Bangkok... in a mission to spread LOVE... the true meaning of LOVE which so many of us still don't understand...

juice.

Atlanta Monger
01-26-04, 00:37
Street location of the Sacred Church of S.A., Rev. JT Skinless presiding:

Samus Aran
01-26-04, 04:56
Fellas:

Yea, what is all of this talk about bar girls wanting handsum men to fuck them? These hookers are after $. PERIOD! Even the fat mutha that has got big bucks is gonna get pussy from something. And, SA agrees with Meaty's take that these nice looking guys from wherever think they are cool cuz they dont pay for sex! Jeez... Paying is simpler and easier. SA knew this one dude who all he did was talk about how her didnt have to pay for sex. Had a Thai girlfriend. Believe me in the end he paid a helluva a lot more than a hooker would have cost him and still had his heart broken. So lets stick to the facts, these girls pay to fuck. SA will never agree that these hookers have genuine feelings for any dick they are milking. If so, she is lying and acting! SA's take is to fuck these girls with your dicks and not your mind.

Gabanz:

You are just another sorry tourist who let his dick do the talking. You knew this girl for a week. Met her in a greasy fast food place and now in bliss. Pathetic man. You should have just fucked this girl for 15 minutes, released your seed, and then showed her the door with some money in her hand. Now look at you! Sitting wherever, wondering if your little fuck machine is being faithful? She is out sucking some other dick right now! And you said she cried. Maybe she had an eyelash stuck in her eye or some dust. You need to come to Thailand and fuck as many of these humping machines as you can without getting one name or phone number. That is a good vacation. Get with the program - 3f these hired humping hos.

Is this the girl u want to spend the rest of your life with? Some girl who cant speak english, cant use a knife, doesnt know how to sit in a chair, despises walking over a distance of 50 meters, complains about the heat every 10 seconds, will not work, etc... Is this the future you want? If so, follow skinless's advice.

Advice :

Do you guys want to look cool when vacationing in Thailand? Advice: Stop wearing your mobile phone in these little cases that you attach to your belt. It makes you look old fashioned like the pocket protectors my great great great grand dad used to wear. Put the mobile in your pocket. This is just an SA fashionstatement.

Toys:

My little white friend wants to wear a strap on. SA would let her do some back door action on me while SA has another female ho sucking his cock. She is all for this. She wants to fuck a thai bar girl too. Planning a big weekend with another thai boy ho and SA using the dildo and vibrator on the USA woman. Maybe get a girl to join in. Should be good.

Samus Aran

Bill
01-26-04, 07:55
EDITOR's NOTE: Report deleted by Admin.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 09:44
Samus

sorry, but I oppose your point of view regarding being handsome. Yes you can get laid when being old and fat, but you don't necessarily get just the one you want. She might reject you or increase the questioned amount dramatically. Sure those girls get paid for sex, but everyone has it's limits (only a few without and I love those) and being good looking helps a lot. Those girls are still human beings.

I am with you regarding freebies. There is no such things with a thai ho. Better pay and walk. You will always pay one way or the other. If you don't pay for fucking her than you will have to pay for her rent, mobile phone bill - which she uses to contact other customers - food, clothes, family, sick water buffalo and so on. She will probably have more than one guy who believes in getting a free ride.

regarding GabanZ

straight as ever, no honey. Love that kind of wake up call.

regarding advice

put it in your pocket and loose it ? I used to stay with a group of thai chicks and 3 out of 8 lost their mobile that way. Sometimes it fell into the toilet as well. Not a very nice idea to me. I will stick to attach it to the belt. BTW, I use a mobile to call friends and office and not for looking cool. Do you only use it for that reason ?

Bil

even though SA lets his farang girl fuck his ass, the thai boy homo isn't for him. Maybe that will change in the future.

Have fun

Skinless
01-26-04, 15:47
GabanZ: Please read on and don't be disillusioned.

Gentlemen. Gentlemen: You were all so well behaved yesterday but today, it is all FILTHY TALK. What ever happened to LOVE, the power that conquers all?

SA: What is it with you? Dildos and hookers. Is this what your mommy back in Tucson wanted that you would be a rubber bucket for the white trash of Asia? You are setting a bad example for GabanZ. And that is not good. You should know better.

GabanZ: follow my advice. Marry her and have babies with her. Introduce her to your friends. Have a good time. Have a short time. Have a long time. And have lots of babies. Does she take Visa btw?

(Rev) JTS

GabanZ
01-26-04, 16:39
Shock me! Shock me! What a wake up call, well what can I say to my brother thank you for the advise.

Yeah yeah I know what a stupid way to react over a working girl, well what can i say after booking a perfect body shape, nice looking and same attitude as me so the chemistry just appear out of no where. She is my perfect dream girl.

Anyway you guy's are the brother or I must say the guru over this thing. There is no point thinking over her while she is somewhere out there sucking orther guy's dick ha ha ha

This silly though just will pass away in few day's anyway thank you for the wake up call.

Thinking of another trip in next month anyone wanna join??

p/s:- my friends ask me where can get a viagra pill without via doctor a note. Emmm?

Cheers!

Opebo
01-26-04, 18:01
Regarding the handsome man debate:

Your vanity is just another weakness to be exploited by a smart girl. In reality handsomest guy to any Thai girl is a Thai guy. As for Falangs she prefers an older (even much older) man who is neatly and expensively dressed, trim, well-groomed and clean, and most of all prosperous looking - the 'big man' look. Its better to be old and look like a falang is *supposed* to look than to be some young handsome stud - why, exactly, would a girl with an over-fucked sore vagina want someone like that? Besides, even if she does prefer you because you're a young handsome guy it isn not at all because she's attracted to you - its only that it looks good to the other girls, makes her gain face.

Please, please get over the idea that these girls are physically attracted to you.

Joe Zop
01-26-04, 18:22
gabonZ, always important to remember, as Radiohead sings:

Just because you feel it
Doesn't mean it's there

The Traveler
01-26-04, 19:44
JuiceSpike

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are looking for a guy with a dick and cash.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, you are wrong (in part). They are only after your cash and do not care if you have a dick. If you have none even better.

Have fun

Jaimito Cartero
01-26-04, 20:29
Just a few comments on being handsome or fat and getting the girls. I'm in the latter category and have never been turned down by a Thai girl. (I did have one beach girl that wanted to bring 2 friends)

You can have a good time with them, and I think they'll maybe give you a better deal in the future, but I've had no problems getting good deals on cute Thai chicas.

As a matter of fact, in all the countries I went to last year (Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Argentina and Thailand), I had no outright rejections and a few that said they were busy or done for the night, when they probably weren't.

The Traveler
01-26-04, 20:59
Jaimito

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to flame you but I have seen a few pics you posted of the girls you took. Please compare them with the ones I posted in the photo section. Some of these chics will probably go with you for an increased rate, but some won't under any circumstance. Believe me, I had seen them turning down many guys, even handsome ones. It's sometimes a mixture of looks and attitude. If you don't got the looks some won't even give you a chance to talk to them and walk away.

Yes, you can get laid and nice to hear you haven't been turned down. Girls get payed for sex but some have their preferences.

Have fun

Sainter
01-26-04, 23:51
Rabbi/Rev Skinless, I noticed there's this troll that's not supposed to be in this thread. Any chance you can perform an exorcism?

Samus Aran
01-27-04, 00:56
Guys:

SA aint into the homo stuff. Just have a horny white chic who likes to fuck and play around. The boy hos are for her. she likes getting popped many times and loves the cum all over her body. So, SA aint no faggot.

SA is really turned off by this good looking bad looking guy conversation. Anybody can get laid here. And while Traveler thinks its about looks SA agrees with Juicespike. Its all about cash! SA has seen many ugly fat mothers with beautiful Thai hookers on their arms, also seen ugly ones. How did they get them? The same way the studs do, cash! The hookers are not enjoying their time with you regardless if you Tom Cruise or some dirtbag off the street, And, if you believe they enjoy it, well then you just another sorry sap who has fallem victim in this country. Its about $ and only $. Your western charms arent gonna work here.

GabanZ:

Glad you get your head on straight. Come back to Thailand and fuck as many girls as you can without remembering one name. Man, that is the way to do it. Use their bods as recepticels for your jism. Pay them a few baht and head on to the next one.

Samus Aran

The Traveler
01-27-04, 02:31
Samus

I guess your new activities already had some impact on your eyes or on your abilities to read.
That good looking stuff isn't about that you can't get laid or get no cute ones if you old and fat. It's about not getting a specific chic, some are as choosy as we are. Sure, cash rules but even though some girls have limits.

Have fun

Bill
01-29-04, 04:40
S.A.

You don't have to explain.......Your actions speak louder than words.

Jimmy Red Cab
01-29-04, 15:50
The_Traveller,

I must agree with you that some Thai hookers pick and choose who they go with. If the girl is young and very pretty she knows she will not have to wait very long before a young good looking guy comes along. Having said that I have only had two refusals in five visits. You can always try offering silly money but if the girl simply does not fancy you it is probably better to move on.

Opebo
01-29-04, 19:03
The last 20 or so posts can be summed up this way:

1) The_Traveler thinks he is handsome and thinks Thai prostitutes think he is irrisistable.

2) Samus Aran has an imaginary White Girl who pays him for sex.

3) The rest of us are skeptical.

This has to be the silliest thread on the board. But I guess that's what its for.

The Traveler
01-30-04, 22:45
Opebo

thanks for your very informative post, like always.

-----------------------------------------------
The_Traveler thinks he is handsome
-----------------------------------------------
Yes, coz they have told me and I have no reason to doubt that :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------
and thinks Thai prostitutes think he is irrisistable
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, coz I have big bucks, they just can't resist it.

-----------------------------------
The rest of us are skeptical.
-----------------------------------
So now you can read everybodies mind and speak for the whole forum.

Why not post a few pics of your scores or any useful information ?

Anyway, have fun

The Traveler
01-30-04, 23:30
JuiceSpike

no one brags about it. Read carefully, it's not about scoring. it's about some girls being choosy. Nothing more.
You should know better. Anyway, enough about that nonsense, this thread should be SA related.

Have fun

Skinless
01-31-04, 00:50
Thai hookers always tell me I am ugly. Maybe that is because I wear masks and pull faces on them when I am doing the missionary position. When I am coming in them, I often get the very same feeling I get when I have a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). Relief and time to get on with other things. (This sounds like a problem page. Maybe SA is Dr Laura).

Hey Dr SA Laura:How come you have never done any kinky sex until now? Was your upbringing that protected?

Also, why not take some photos of your white doll? With carrots or durian up her pussy/butt so we know it is real.

Samus Aran
01-31-04, 06:35
Skinless:

If we all wore some monster mask would the thai ho care who she was fucking? She dont give a shit.

Juice:
Agree with you on the traveler evaluation. Alwyas talking big bucks and big women. SA thinks he full of shit! White firend would be interested in 3 sum. Told her u were clean guy and took shower once a week and had no beer stains on shirt. Next trip.

SA and white woman hit the town last nite. Got a girl ho. Watched both of them fuck a double sided dildo. SA havin a great time.

Samus Aran

Skinless
01-31-04, 06:56
samas:try to behave. traveler has given some useful insights into camera use for those interested in same.
body masks: can you get a hard on with all that shit you wear (see freeler's photo on thai photo section)? something to do with diseases or pattaya?
face masks: samas. to me, these women are mostly rice guzzlers. i am not referring to their diet but to japanese motor bikes. i ride both the same way: light, take corners well, lotsa mileage to the gallon, good headlights and they take a dip stick well. if you can suggest any worthwhile perversion to try outon them, i am interested. you are obviously just beginning to enter the bdsm world but skinless has no interest in unhygienic rep001 etc play. he hires these women as a joke, as an experience in the dark side of human life. fucking their brains is the only way to go. same as freeler says the ugly hags give the memorable experience.

i would like to hire a man ho and a lady ho to give an open air performance on pattaya beach like little dogs in heat. would that be possible?

The Traveler
01-31-04, 07:06
JuiceSpike / SA

First, I hope you noticed that the post regarding Opebo's annotations was ironic / sarcastic.

Second, I find it always strange how some people manage to connect different things that shouldn't been connected.
Can't you guys read ?

Here the explanation of my post for the ones who don't take their time to think or who have difficulties to understand :

Being "handsome" and that "girls told me" was ironic / sarcastic !
Someone else posted some time ago that Soi 6 girls told him being handsome and therefore served him very well. Remember my answer !

Being "irresistible" and "having big bucks" was ironic / sarcastic too.
This comment just supports the major rule, money rules. Got it ?

Did you noticed any gold or anything fancy at me ? I guess not. I always have to laugh about those tourists who try to impress the girls with their cheap farang gold chains which look like dog-collars to me.
I do not like to show off. Showing off only leads to higher financial expectations at the girls side and might attract the criminal part of society.

"You should know better" refers to some girls being choosy and that we have met and therefore you should know that I am well aware of the situation. I think if you reread my posts and use your brain this time you will see that I only stated that.

So again : We all know that money rules, but there are some girls out there who prefer young guys, others might prefer old ones (better money, less work = good heart) and others might fuck everyone who comes into their way.

I am getting bored about this useless discussion and the fact that some guys don't read carefully and think before they post. Therefore I will stay away from it in the future.

I also find it very childish that some guys believe to have ultimate knowledge and think that there is just one way to do the scene. We all are different, with different preferences making different experiences. Especially those who claim to know it all and being mature aren't able to discuss in a proper way, just like a kid. So why you have to jump on each other instead of accepting a different point of view ? This forum is about info and advice, rather than competition or flaming.

Anyway, have fun

The Traveler
01-31-04, 07:46
Freeler

I still fly economy. Better spend the saved money for mongering.

BTW, funny posts in the Other Areas section.

Have fun

The Traveler
01-31-04, 18:58
Juice

Being able to read and being able to understand are two different things. Hope you have the abilty for both even if it doesn't look like that.

I am well aware of the meaning of the word "condescending". Do you refer to your own post with that ?
BTW, how many different languages did you take at school or are able to speak ?

There is a nice saying in my country : "Don't look down on someone if you are not willing to help him up".

Anyway, I leave the last word to you or SA about this issue. It's getting childish now and I don't want to waste any more time on that.

Over and out.

Joe Zop
02-01-04, 05:09
Boys, boys. This is a hydrant well pissed on and drenched with the scent of all dogs at this point :D

SA, sounds like you're enjoying your excursions into toys and extra participants. High time, but I hope you're giving your married lady more than fifteen minutes before leaving, LOL!

Skinless
02-01-04, 05:33
Gents: Let us keep the Sabbath holy and not flame each other. All flames should be directed at SA who thrives on such stuff. We are all coming at this from different angles and all of you have helped to shed Light where there once was Darkness.

Speaking of Darkness, it looks like the Heart of Darkness Tour of John "Tits" Skinless will overlap with the presence of Freeler in Thailand. Therefore, Skinless will confine himself to posting Roast Duck recipes, cafe tips and eye popping photos of 50 bt hookers. Freeler will talk in the third person.

SA: Will you be available in Korat during that time? The idea will be to totally disgust everyone: to fuck them all, to have mass orgies, to do with tropical fruit what has never before been done with same. To then throw them a few baht and be done with same.

But not on the Sabbath as we have to keep it holy.

Now excuse me as I am off to give Keiko the Skinless one and some yen to kep her smiling .

Rev JTS

Sting
02-01-04, 12:52
Traveller,

take it easy. Your style of writing is not clear for everyone but this is more a mentality and culture problem.

In general, it is no problem.

Some people forget that English is not your mother tongue, therfore there are some misunderstandings.

I understood what you tried to explain.

For the other guys,

calm down. For all native English speaker in this Forum. Please show a little bit more patient. Take this into consideration that for none English speaker some English words have another meaning.

Move on Traveller, your reports are good.

Regards,

Sting

The Traveler
02-01-04, 14:03
Sting

thanks for clarification. I will try to express myself more clear in the future to avoid misunderstandings.

Furthermore there are some differences between british english (which I took in school and was mistreated by 20yrs in Asia) and american english.

I don't mind to be criticized, that's part of life and not everybody has to share my point of view. Even being flamed is no prob for me. I probably would have laughed about it if someone else like e.g. Skinless or SexReview would have done it in their own and always funny way. Those guys seem to be quite mature.

But as a human being I have a weak point. I just don't like if people do not use their brain ! Always think before talk !

Pointing to a dictionary - besides the tenor of JuiceSpike posts - was "condescending", especially from someone who probably speaks less languages than I do.

Nevertheless there are definately more important things in life and I do not want to waste any more of my time or Jackson's hard drive space on that issue.

Peace to all and have fun

Skinless
02-01-04, 14:37
Traveller: Isn't it better when we are all friends, like being little kids in an adventure. Like playing in tree houses or like playing Doktor examining the nice TG patients.

Juice: you be good too and nice to Mr Traveller who takes all those personal photos of the TGs.

Traveller: I am not mature. I am a very immature dXXkhXXd. If I was mature, I would not travel to LOS to fuck rejects. But hey that's me: I just like sticking my toys up my playmates' pussies and pulling their hair (where they have no pig tails).

Let's all be nice to each other this fine Sabbath and ever after. Remember the good Lord gave us food to eat, wine to drink and good Thai pussy to amuse ourselves with. Rejouce and be glad!

(Rev) JTS

The Traveler
02-01-04, 15:09
Skinless

I agree. I am everybodies friend and try to help whenever I can. Just defended myself till I was bored to repeat myself again and again. The whole thing is rubbish.

Your posts shows that you are mature. There is a kid in every man and that kid likes to play those doctor games with the TGs.

Still have a few pics that will be posted soon. More to come on my next trip.

Peace and have fun

The Traveler
02-01-04, 17:39
Joe Zop

Freeler a religious man ?
I rather got the impression that Freeler is a historian collecting artifacts from ancient times. His pics and stories confirm it. Nevertheless he is a second Indiana Jones, trying to find those precious items at hidden places, ignoring any kind of danger on his way.

Have fun

Samus Aran
02-02-04, 05:25
Juice:

SA and hos white ho will be doing a romp with another thai ho. USA doll wants to experience a tonguing from a thai prostitute while SA is fucking the doll in the ass! Then she wants the ho to jerk me off onto her brand new tits. Not a bad fri nite.

Nuff of this goog looking bad guy stuff. Its giving SA the shits. Everybody gets laid her by someone or something so lets all drop it. Saw enuff of you old fashioned types wearing your mobiles on your belt in those fruit cases. Drop that. Get a small phone and carry in ur pocket. If you want to be cool.... Like SA

Here is the latest photoe of SA. Enjoy it!

Samus Aran

[Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photo originally included with this report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of commercial photos. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.

JuiceSpike
02-02-04, 14:31
Samus,

That USA doll is definately keeping you busy... Don't forget that valentines day is coming soon, you gotta have something special for her and yourself. Maybe a romantic dinner with your doll and 2 other Thai hos followed by a 4some walk in the park to feed the ducks?

juice

Samus Aran
02-03-04, 01:35
Skinless:

[Deleted by Admin]

Walked by that Rifiki ago go. Has to be the place that attracts the ugliest girls. Anybody ever pull from the silver poles in that place?

Juice, itsgonna be a nice fri nite. SA's doll has to please huby on Sat. The other day SA wanted to give her some anal. Doll said no because she had been ass fucked by huby and her sphincter was a bit tender. SA nice guy and letting her heal.

Sanus Aran

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Worf1972
02-03-04, 18:04
The_Traveler

It seems that you are getting the best quailty and better looking girls. Are there places in particular that you are going to meet your girls? I've search all the Thailand sections and your women ARE THE BEST.

The Traveler
02-03-04, 20:21
Worf1972

Thanks for the compliment but I think it's just a matter of taste.
I am quite choosy and would rather go home alone than picking the wrong girl. I always approach a cute girl even if she has a customer, asking for her number and call her later on to check if she will be available.

Many girls I had on my last trip where from Pattaya Soi 7-9. Others from the discos, Soi 6 or even Naklua Road. Many cute girls can be found and picked up just walking down Soi Bokaow or Walking Street. At any place, there always could be a diamond between all that crap.

In the future I plan to pick up only regulars. Already have a nice list that will keep me busy for a few weeks.

You need luck and patience.

Have fun

The Traveler
02-15-04, 12:02
Sting

I propose that we meet in LOS, you seem to be a nice guy. Then you will be able to check at hand if I have created a fantasy image of myself. As far as I remember Seydlitz had already confirmed most of my fantasies.

Freeler
02-16-04, 21:52
Samus,

Are you still alive? I wanna ask you a serious question, thanks.

Admin
02-17-04, 00:19
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Samus Aran
02-17-04, 01:49
Fellas:

Been away for awhile and SA sees that some of u are getting the blue lettering from Admin.

What a good weekend for SA. Friday did another 3 sum. Hit the boy bars and picked up a boy for my doll. We both proceeded to fill her out like a job application. Hooked up with the white USA doll again on Sat. Fucked her silly before she attended some social function with her significant other on Sat. SA stayed home and played videos Sat night. The best part was her sending me private messages in the ladies room as she was masterbating in the woman's room. She is truly a **** guys. Sunday we met at our usual spot. She brought along her formal wear from the night before and proceeded to give SA a good fucking. The funniest part was is she wanted me to do a Monica Lewinsky on her. Left lots of evidence on her dress! Cum covered her gown! Then she hangs it back up in her closet so on her lonely night she can finger herself as she wears my cum on her dress. Great weekend!

Saw the Rifiki a go go has been gutted. Thank you. That was the ugly girl go go. One must be absolutely hideous to work there. Good riddance.

[Deleted by Admin]

Samus Aran

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

JuiceSpike
02-18-04, 03:28
Samus...

Good to see you back... yeah, your doll knows how to keep you happy. I think she has fallen in love with your dick.

Good job making her your biatch.

juice

Vchip
03-02-04, 07:51
SA,

Are you aware of any areas in or near Rangsit of interest to mongerers?

JuiceSpike
03-02-04, 22:40
Samus,

Check your PM.

juice.

Meaty
03-10-04, 03:40
Hey SA, where are you? This thread seems to have stopped, did I miss something?
Last thing i remember you saying, apart from all the stuff about your white ho was you were heading out to Saphan Kwai and would provide a FR. Did you make it?
Maybe SA is in hiding from angry white husbands !!!!!

Samus Aran
03-11-04, 00:59
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Samus Aran
03-16-04, 01:30
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Bill
03-16-04, 10:27
Fellas,

A good place to pick up off duty massage and go go girls is on soi Bhuakow during 10 am and 4pm. They have apartment they share with other girls and do their shopping/eating/laundry along this road between Pattaya central road and South pattaya road.

[Deleted by Admin]

Bill

Love Sex 22
03-19-04, 03:02
Hi Samus,

It was pleasure meeting you and Juice at Beer Garden yesterday. I know Juice for a long time he must be the horniest guy I have ever met specially after few drinks he gets a new idea every minute, his best idea is to rent a suite for a night and get like six to eight girls and have an orgy, this was after we picked up two girls from Rainbow and a third one from Nana to send them from his room to my room all night.

JuiceSpike
03-24-04, 04:29
Love Sex 22,

It is a good thing I only drink a little... Rainbow has the best looking girls in Nana by far. They are not cheap but negotiate, negotiate...Many young and fairly new girls... Nana disco: many gilrs, only a few good ones, a few students, and a few weird ones... Are we having fun?

Samus,

Dinner this week.

juice.

JuiceSpike
03-26-04, 04:22
Samus,

Good to see you, nice chat and dinner... have fun in the island with you know who... see in in 2 months.

juice

Samus Aran
04-02-04, 06:35
the 8 real reasons why older farang / younger thai women romances never work out.

1. nursing home conjugal visits often marred by premature last rites ceremonies.

2. very limited handicapped parking in lovers' lane.

3. the days of having to cut your steak for you are in the past. the days of having to chew your steak for you have just begun.

4. the hassle of finding large print cards takes all the fun out of valentine's day.

5. she has issues with the fact that you are no longer drooling over just her but onto yourself.

6. at some point the shocking realization hits home that the things she found so attractive about you are all across on your dresser. ie dentures, toupe

7. punishing your son with a bare bottom spanking when he misbehaves becomes just too creepy.

8. when preparing for a night on the town, her "does this dress make me look fat?" is always followed by your, "do these pants smell of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109)?"

stick with the one night stands guys.

samus aran

Dinghy
04-03-04, 00:39
Samus - get 2 more and submit it to Letterman... ROFLMAO

MeatMan
04-03-04, 02:39
Shit ,I just broke a rib LOL!! funny shit man!

Freeler
04-03-04, 07:41
Samus,

Any views on younger Farangs and older Thai women?

Thanks,
Freeler

JuiceSpike
04-03-04, 16:23
Samus,

Very funny... right on the money.

juice

Bill
04-05-04, 00:00
Samus,

Where is your friend The Traveller?

Samus Aran
04-19-04, 01:31
Fellas:

Here is SA's report from Koh Samui and Koh Pha Ngaan.

Just spent 8 days on these islands. Firstly, Koh Pha Ngaan doesnt have much. The liitle villages are pretty quiet and other than the full moon party the island doesnt offer much. The beaches are fair and you have to take care to not cut your feet on the coral. As far as the hooker scene goes, pretty dead. SA recommends that you hire an associate form Koh Samui or Bangkok to join you on Pha Ngaan. Otherwise, you may be spending lots of time with a stroke book and baby oil.

Samui. Basically, SA thinks of Samui as a cleaned up version of Pattaya. The crowd is much younger and there were no viagara induced older guys trolling around. It appeared to be a more classier crowd than Pattaya, though, the amount of larger men going topless in the resaturants and on the streets is pretty sad. But, if it makes them feel studly ok. Chaweng is definately the place to be at. Stayed at the nice Central Beach Resort for 3500 baht. Yea, you could go cheaper but SA has class and style and wasnt looking for a 500 baht humping den. The beach here was excellent and the sea coralless. SA received a nice handjob in the bay here from beautiful UA woman. So if one of you guys goes into the sea here you will be swimming with SA sperm. The action at Chaweng seemed ok. Just not a lot to choose from. Why would one of these hos want to work here when the $ is in Bangkok. The only way to get to Samui is by plane. Sure , one can do the train , ferry and bus but why do this whole trip in 12-15 hours when by plane it is 1 hour. Time versus money here guys.

SA was also astonished by the abundance of older western women hanging out in Samui. These women were hot and were here looking to get laid! SA picked up a few of them and they treated SA to a great time. Dont forget guys that some of these western women let their hair down too when away from their fattened bull at home. They can get pretty wild and they just want dick and can play the 3f game well.

Samus Aran

That Asshole
04-20-04, 07:03
SA,

Thanks for the update on Koh Phangan.

Actually there are quite nice (in my opinion) bungalows in Chaweng for 200 baht a night. It's all wood and coconut leaves and there's the coconut and wood scent all around. It's lovely.

The location is also good, where the beach is the best.

Only problem is that the door is small. A large man would hardly fit through.

Regards,

A

Samus Aran
04-28-04, 04:36
Fellas:

No matter how hard people explain the certainty of a doomed relationship between a thai girl and a western man, there will always be the group of guys who thinks it wont happen to them. "This girl is different." "She a good girl." SA has heard them all.

It is mind boogling to watch grown men get trapped into some silly relationship with some undereducated but overly clever thai hooker. What gives?

SA sees it over and over again. SA knows it isnt none of his business but some of these men need to start thinking with their minds and not their cocks.

They just want to go back home to wherever, USA, and show off to their firends who may be married to some white trash, the beauties they can Thailand. But, we all know the pitfalls in store for these weak kneed men who have fallen in love because they were able to come inside a pussy instead of all over their own chests or on the pages of a Playboy magazine.

Why ruin your life for an orgasm? It isnt love, just relief.

Not here to pick on anyone but the fact is Thai girls raise and spread their legs for $$$ and dont think just because you move them 15,000 miles away that their one tract mind is going to change. Once a ho always a ho.

Be careful!

Samus Aran

Wanderlust
04-29-04, 05:12
SA: Nice to see you back here. I usually check in here daily to get my smile going in the morning. You are so funny dude and since you don't post as much anymore I've missed your wit and no nonsense brutal devilish wisdoms. I know this post is like really corny shit but hey, what can I say, I'm a big fan.

Chikan
04-29-04, 20:44
"Why ruin your life for an orgasm? It isnt love, just relief." - nicely said Samus....this could be a bill-board sign for "Safe Sex" :)

Samus Aran
04-29-04, 21:16
Fellas,

If everybody followed this simple liyyle motto while in Thailand, their wouldnt be a need for 90% of the posts in other sections. SA is tired of reading most of the shit written, especially the ones who think we should treat these little hump machines as though they were are own lovers or girlfriends.

SA hopes others can get on the bandwagon and just get to laying wood to these humpers and leave it at that.

SA saw an interesting book about how to survive a sex fest trip in Thailand for the horny man who wants love anf the GFE It was titled," Its about the money." See someone even making a few $$ off of the weak foreign man.

Its just a cumshot guys.

3f these hoing machines.

Samus Aran

Skinless
04-30-04, 09:13
Samas: Yours is one of the few sane threads left here (Other areas and Korat are still holding up - for now). I have to agree with you on the need to cover up. I ma now in C Mai where our great poet spent many days. I have seen one attractive BG_farang couple. The rest of them belong in the zoo. I wnet to the zoo and photod the ostriches. Amazing the likeness to the pattaya crowd the ostriches at the zoo have. The legs are the same but the real similarity is how the mouth hangs open.
Spwekaing of zoos, I hope to be in Korat soon. Good town. And it has pattaya to thank.

Now I am off for my third massage of the day. Have fun:)

Samus Aran
04-30-04, 15:28
skinless:

korat is a cool place. though sa doesnt leave near it anymore, it still has some special charm to it. the days lounging at the 10 lane 50 meter swimming pool are fresh in sa's mind.

sa is just fed up with the nonsense going on in the other sections. sound slike nobody is fucking, just trying to figure out how to buy lingerie and which shutter speed to use in the dark. is this what thaialnd section is becoming?

thailand is about pussy.

lots of pussy that should be forgotten as your last drop of semen is spurting out of your [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) hole. cum and move, cum and move.

samus aran

Jaimito Cartero
04-30-04, 19:15
SA, you seem to be filled with a lot of distrust for Thai girls. I know that my Lek would never do the things that you say of her. I send her just enough to survive every month (50,000 baht), though her mom did need an operation that cost me 150,000 a few months back.

While she was a go-go girl, she is now out of the game, and in beauty school in Pattaya. I think you need to tone down some of your rhetoric. She said I'm a handsome man. I'm going to apply for a fiance visa for her next week.

JuiceSpike
04-30-04, 23:33
Jaimito,

LOL....

juice.

Baby Huey
05-01-04, 00:10
I am with you SA, the Thailand Section has die in the last 18 months. Too much other BS! It started about the same time the Thai goverment anti-fun program. There is no more fun on the board and good information any more! No first timers to pick on (I mean give guidence too)! The old group is not here any more and the new group is not the same. Who cares about the clothes and the pictures, this board is about the adult fun to be had in Thailand. Go to pictures "r" us for the picture, clothes "r" us for the lingerie. This Forum is about clean adult fun and how to use the 3F's in the best way!

Samus Aran
05-01-04, 00:51
jc,

dude, sa not sure if you telling truth or just a man who needs dynamite exploded between your eyes to clear your blockkage. but, in either case, she still a ho and like any ho still has those ho instincts of lying, cheating, and stealing. those are definately good qualities we should look for in a woman. but, your story is boring and nothing interesting. heard it before, soory sap looking for love and companionship and expectx to find it between the legs of a thai prostitute. good luck!

jimh:

sa peeks in here once in awhile. the last several months have just been filled with the most trite info, sa was sad to read about guys trying to decide what lingirie to be some **** ho. shit, sa wouldnt even consider buying that shit for some skank ho. these are truly inexperienced dudes trying to live a fantasy. sa knows that and it is ok, but do your shopping at amazon or victorias secret and leave the rest of us alone. and, this other lousy discussion about barfines is absurd. what the hell difference is 300 or 400 baht going to make? sit your ass on an airplane for 20-30 hours spending $1000 or more for an airline ticket and then come and haggle over $10? some of these dudes need to get some hobbies other than finding out where their next cumshot is going to be!

samus aran

1Ball
05-02-04, 08:12
JC, I can’t believe it. Are you talking about MY Lek ??? I have been sending her money every month for a year now. She told me since she had quit working “bahh”. She needed to support her mother, uncle, 2 brothers and her grandparents. I felt it was worth it as she told me she loved me. I have been sending her 75K every month, and the surgery I paid for was for her uncle to have a goiter removed. I thought 120,000 was kind of high, but I trusted her.
I just called her, and she admitted to playing me, and having another man on the side. I am devastated. I broke it off with her, she is all yours. You can have her, but I must warn you, she lied to me, i think she might lie to people on a regular basis.

I am starting to think SA might be right about these lovelies. Good luck to you with her.

Atlanta Monger
05-02-04, 09:34
JC, 1ball:

Now wait just a farang minute.

Although I haven't actually met her in person, I found Lek's info through an extensive Google photo search (thanks to the pics posted on this site), and have been corresponding with her via email for the past 6 months. She tells me that she loves me, has quit the bargirl business, dumped all her other boyfriends, is learning how to be a professional tennis player, and longs to be in my arms when I visit later this year.

I've been sending her 40k baht a month since February, to help pay for her private tennis lessons (apparently court time is pretty expensive in LOS).

And now this?? WTF??? I guess I only got two F's outta this one...

- AM

Seydlitz
05-02-04, 10:09
Guys,

tongue in cheek aside for a second, the dilemma is not between SA's infamous 3Fs and being a world-class sucker vampirized of all his money by a TG hundred-fold smarter than he is.

It is quite possible, and indeed very enjoyable, to have an understanding with one or more TGs, met while mongering or otherwise, with whom one can keep e-mail contact, and arrange to spend time with while in LOS.

There is no string attached, and money is not part of the equation. That last part need to be loud and clear for both parties, and especially for the LOS-based party !

I am an easygoing spender while in LOS, and I do not mind te extra 1,000 baht for the lady occasionaly, but I would NEVER send any money to anybody in LOS.

There is a huge difference between what amounts to a tip on the spot to reward good service and encourage even better care, and the bottomless funding of the Issan Development Agency.

This being said, if a guy wants to spend some of his cash on maintaining a particular fantasy cleverly created by a street-wise cutie, why should one stand in the way ?

Freeler
05-02-04, 10:55
JC, 1ball, AM and more,

Thanks for helping out my friend Lek.
Next week she will pick me up from the airport in a streched limo. Beluga caviar and bubbles at double-o-seven temperatures and, of course, she will bring my share of the loot.

SA,

Your 10% is on its way.

Traveler Tom
05-02-04, 12:07
Freeler

Just a warning - watch out who the driver is; never assume it all goes to plan!

TT

Samus Aran
05-02-04, 15:46
Fellas,

Lek is a friend of SA and helps support SA in Thailand. SA gets a nice 30 percent cut from everything that you are sending her. Keep the checks coming, SA is doing the weekends away on your dime. Thanks alot! SA ususally collects about 20000 baht per month. Ain't too bad.

1ball:

SA has never deviated from his stance with these hos. Never, never, never. Believe me when SA tells ya, these girls should be used for their sexcual orifices and nada else. All of you stick to the game plan.

Samus Aran

1Ball
05-02-04, 19:51
FINALLY, some humorous reading in this otherwise deadly boring and repetitive thread. Can anyone top Freeler?

just had a great night with Firedick, Cronin, TT, and Newbie. Brought home the hot TG from HELL. Read all about it in the BKK thread soon. WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE.

Cronin and newbie, BURN HER FUCKING PHONE NUMBER.
I tell you, the cuter they are, the worse they are, she was a 9, and a -9

it is 1.50 AM. i am heading downstairs for the "parking lot sale" outside my door. (staying at Dynasty Inn )

Jaimito Cartero
05-03-04, 11:50
Freeler, you must be talking about a different Lek. Actually she emailed me yesterday and said that she's pregnant! I'm going to be a daddy! I was a little confused, since she was so fantastic that just her touch made me come before I got even in the neighborhood of her bush. She told me, "I luv yoo and wan pom pooey falang babee, I takee you juice an put insidey me".

She sent me a picture which showed her stomach bulging already. I guess Thai girls show quickly on their small frame, as it was only 2 months ago that I saw her last. She wants to shop for baby things. Did you know it costs 75,000 baht for a crib? I only have 150k baht to send her via Western Union. I'll probably have to get a cash advance in a few days. Since she's pregnant, she has to quit beauty school because of all the fumes from the dyes and stuff. So I'll need to send another 50k a month to help her live in Bangkok now. Things are so much more expensive there now.

I just hope I can get time off from my Asst. Manager job at McDonalds. If not, I might just have to quit and take all my IRA money out that I've been saving for almost 20 years. We could buy a little farm in Isaan and raise our baby together.

SA, I think you've become more jaded since your white lady dumped you. You were obviously her man-*****, and when you couldn't do anything special for her anymore, she tossed you into the nearest klang. You just wait, I'm going to get a ring and show you that Lek is a good girl.

Freeler
05-03-04, 20:47
Just for laughs:

http://www.bullguard.com/badnews

Samus Aran
05-07-04, 18:05
Fellas,

SA is really disappointed in the sad photos that we are being subjected to in the Photo Section.

Is it really necessary for us to see the ugly skank hos that some of you are shtooping?

Obviously you have some very good cameras, then why the photos of some real nasty bitches?

Furthermore, the congratulations that you Ansel Adams wannabees get from other members is truly undesrved.

Unless, it is a congratulations for nailing the ugliest ho, SA sees no reason for you guys to be patting yourselves on the back.

Champagne cameras, beer subjects.

Samus Aran

Samus Aran
05-09-04, 03:46
Fellas,

Travellers recent slide show of 20 pics of some skank pussy in the Photo section was disgusting. Her fat ass and the pimples on her ass scared SA away. If that is what all Thai pussy looks like SA would pass.

But, then SA realizes that most of you sexers are after anything that moves and have real low standards and are not afraid to let the rest of the world see your garbage.

SA believes we should have a hearing on the appropriate nature of these photos and apologize to the rest of the world. Just like the Iraq photos there are some things we should not have to see.

Samus Aran

The Traveler
05-09-04, 20:49
SA

LOL, you know it all man, right ?

You haven't neither seen her body or face but already know that she must be ugly. I guess that you have an absolutely perfect body without any scars or any pimples, even very small ones. Since you only take absolutely perfect girls you would also reject a Miss World due to a tiny pimple (or mosquito bite) on her butt. Now I know why you are so frustrated, you can not find a girl that meets your standards and therefore have to help yourself all the time.

BTW, you say fat ass, funny. She is slim with almost perfect proportions. Your so called pimple looks like a mosquito bite to me. You should start to take your own pictures, maybe you will then be able to judge others much better than now.

1Ball
05-10-04, 00:18
SA, a couple of years ago, you were funny, then you switched handles as you were banned, and your message, the only thing you ever say, became boring.

Now it seems all you can do is complain. I know many members still find you interesting, though the ones I have met agree with me. Your one and only diatribe is incredibly dull. Surely you can come up with something better.

Your complaint about TTs pictures is once again typical of you. You claim to only fuck MP girls, 3 F and you are gone. You also “claim” to have had this white married beeatch for a while, who enjoyed sticking things up your ass. ( Funny, you didn’t complain about that )

How about you put up some photos, even though it is beneath you to actually take them, humor us and put up a few. We can then all go back to bowing to your greatness again. But since you won’t, how about letting the ones who DO post something other than criticism, post in peace, without having to read your complaints. Enough already. As one of my first bosses said to me a long time ago, “what have you done for me lately” ?

Samus Aran
05-10-04, 00:21
Traveler,

SA finds no need to keep a memory of any skank ho that has been used up. A ho is still like a kleenex, you blow into it and then trash it . This ho should have been a distant memory after the last sperm drop left your penis. Furthermore, photo after photo of the same girl in the same position? SA agrees with Juicespike, one look at that photo was enough. But 15 shots of it?

You write that you keep your photos around for your pleasyre. What would you do with a series of photos liek that? SA had a hard distinguishing what that was.

SA isn't a poster of photos. Never will. A true player in Thailand would never, ever photograph.

Why were you hiding her face? Was she ugly, had acne, was a guy? Yea, SA does know everything when it comes to dealing with these thai hos. However, for the majority of sexers in Thailand they feel that getting to know a Thai skank hooker on a personal level is a beautiful and moving experience. Huh, that is real funny.

If you going to post photos and consider your subjects "works of art' instead of hos, be prepared for us to give you some criticism, especially on the quality of your subject.

Personally, for 175 baht SA would rather get an edition of a Thai Playboy or Penthouse and see professionally done photos of a Thai looker and not some 3000 baht pimple laden pussy.

Just SA's thinking.

Others?

But, as traveler says,"Have fun"

Samus Aran

For once, SA and I agree.

I never take photos. For one thing, it marks you as a tourist because the local men never take photos, and for another, it labels you as a jerk-off, because the girls assume that that's probably what you're going to do with the photos.

Jackson

Jaimito Cartero
05-10-04, 00:53
1ball, I think trying to get SA off his rants is comparable to getting Nibu to stop looking for cheap big titted chicas. Just not going to happen. It is interesting all the talk that SA posted while plugging his white meat girl. Bragging about getting paid, and everything, and then ending up on the floor with the other garbage.

1Ball
05-10-04, 02:09
JC, i am not trying to get SA to stop his rantings, it has it's palce, and most of us know where that place is, I just find it hypocritical to tell someone the girl he just fucked is ugly, when no one has ever seen what ugly skank piece of shit trash he is doing.

But your point is taken, i ususally ignore him, as once you have read 4 or 5 of his posts, reading more is a complete waste of time, but sometimes i just get pissed off at the superiority complex that some people have. How does the saying go? "those who can, do, those who can't, teach".

It should go one step further. "Those who can't teach.......b#itch and moan about others"

Samus Aran
05-10-04, 06:55
Fellas,

Thanks Mr Jackson. SA feels it wouldn't have been so bad, but photo after photo of the same view. Talk about wasting space on the forum here. One photo would have said it all. That could have been a picture from a body in the morgue,

It does mark you as a tourist overwhelmed by the sex scene. Take it all in stride. Walking around Bangkok looking for women to put on your desktop is amusing. This is about sex and lots of it. Keep your dirty laundry private.

Get the evil deed done and leave. SA would find it more appropriate to get nice clothed pictures with a pretty smile than some pussy shot. Hell, that pussy looked like the other 2 billion in this world. Could have been anybodys.

SA hopes that if you are going to do photo shoots in Thailand, get some advice from a Palyboy photogropher.

SA is not trying to egg anybody on, but be cool in Thailand dont mark yourself off as a jerk off artist looking for a Thai girl photo do lay seed on. Be the manho.

Samus Aran

Duniawala
05-10-04, 16:11
JC

I am just wondering. If SA gets paid to plug some women, what is the difference between a ho and him?

The Traveler
05-10-04, 18:38
Jackson

I disagree.

Do you take any pics of persons like family, friends or anybody else ?

If yes, why do you do that ?

I guess to remember that person or some special moments, locations or whatever. That's exactly why I made the pics.

I rather prefer pics with girls dressed up or in sexy lingerie cause they play with your fantasy and are more tasteful. That's why I do not like the shows in gogo bars and do not get a hard on just because a barely legal girl is dancing topless or naked on the stage. Those close up shots were solely taken for the forum, some guys have a fetish and like them.

I am also not scared being marked as a tourist. Why are you, is that a bad thing ?

BTW, I do know locals who not just take pics but videos as well.
I am also not responsible for what other people assume. If they might think that I am a jerk-off, that's their dirty fantasy, not mine.

With all due respect, but your post sounds like you scare what the girls might think about you rather than you would not like to take pics at all.

There's plenty of room for differences of opinions on this subject.

Jackson

The Traveler
05-10-04, 19:01
SA

most of your comments are not worth to mention or comment on, just cheap talk.

But I like to know why "A true player in Thailand would never, ever photograph" ?
Anything wrong with it, don't you have the guts or is it just too hard for you to convince the girls ?

If you say that you do not need to remember the chicks you had done, no prob for me but please do not try to impose your rules or values on others. Remember, different people, different preferences. A pic of a beautiful girl is similar to a beautiful sunset for me.

I already said why I did not show her faces and I will repeat it for you. I did not want to reveal their identity. Easy as that.
Too many dumb guys around who will point to the forum if they recognize a specific girl. Also some girls work in a regular job and grab customers only part time or when in need. You never know where a pic will show up if once placed on the net, so the only way to protect their identity is to hide their face.

You also say, that "SA does know everything when it comes to dealing with these thai hos".
I made the experience, that people saying that they know everything usually don't know much and are also quite dumb. An intelligent person would know that you will never know everything.

Just my thinking.

Others ?

JuiceSpike
05-10-04, 21:59
Guys,

SA is a freak... he has been living in the jungle for too long and dislikes us "tourists" and hates photographers.

SA

I was going to show you my private collection of pics/vids on my next trip over dinner so you can yell at me and call me names.... Look forward to that.

juice.

Wanderlust
05-10-04, 23:10
This discusion started in the Photo section. Now it's in the SA section. I think that where it really belongs is in the Safe Sex Section as it is my personal opinion that having sex with TT's "lady in the morgue" could concievably be considered safe sex. Just my opinion.

Others?

Samus Aran
05-11-04, 00:17
Juice:

Dont go soft on me. Can't believe you wrote a post like that in the Thai opininon section! SA was shocked. But, you can write what you want. But you are right, SA has gone crazy from living in the jungle too long. SA is Thaid out!

Fellas:

About the photo issue, if it floats your boat do it. Just believe that the quality of subject matter can be approved. Case in point are the photos by Rex Monger, those are some pretty shitty subjects. SA is under the conclusion that you guys are just getting some pretty ugly girls. Improve the subjects.

SA reads in the photo section of other posters congratulating a photographer for a "job well done", when SA wouldnt even give these girls a second look. Some are damn ugly and SA isnt gonna lie about it.

Lie to us and pull some photo off an internet web site of a cute honey. Now that will be better than some of the skanks recently posted.

Thats all on this subject matter.

Onto another matter:

Is it really necessary to buy a thai hooker flowers, walk into her go go bar, and then make a scene by giving them to her in front of her friends for the wonderful orgasms that she gave to you the night before? Just was wondering what inclines some men, alot of men, to purchase such romantic things for some skank hooker who you pounded unmercifully the night before?

Please give out some reasons, but if taking photos doesn't mark you as an amatuer, then parading a boquet of roses through Nana plaza to your favoeite go go bar to give to some pole dancer will certainly mark you as a sap. Any thoughts?

Samus Aran

Spidey
05-11-04, 08:01
SA is correct on this. Why do you give a flower to the *****s? What? They are not *****s? Then, who or what are they?

You mean to tell me, that you will give a *****s flowers in your country, when you are going to screw them? I doubt that. Then why in Thailand?? They are difference? And how is that? Did they collect money from you? If they did, then they are *****s. They are just difference, b/c they are of another race, but that doesn't mean that they are not *****s. They just treat you different from the *****s in your country. You have to understand that Thailand, or some other countries in SE Asia is a Man's World. Woman, knows they have to cater to men, that is the way they are brought up to do. Serve Men!

What I do is paid, b/c that is what they want, and that is what I want, and also, get what I want. It is strictly business. They satisfied, and I will pay. It is supply & demand, and that is totally economics. Unfortunately, there are more women, that men in Asia.

I didn't make this up, so maybe you don't have to agree, but there is a lot of truth here.

Seydlitz
05-11-04, 08:58
SA:

flowers for a NEP ho? Who would do that ?

Not me, for one, and nobody I know.

This being said, it could be fun ...

Meaty
05-11-04, 10:07
SA > i'm a brother who believes in your 3F's but i'm also a rare success story, IMHO. I married a Thai girl 4 years ago, yeah we went through a load of shit, and looking back i was blinded, but now its cool, we are happy, and i was very lucky with her. Now you could all snigger and the like and go on about what she's really after and all that but you haven't met her, nor me, so to do so would be based on your own experiences or heresay, so why bother with that route. Now when i am out and playing the bad husband, like once a month its 3F's all round, and i see the guys you mention with flowers, glazy eyes, surpirse when they see she knows another guy he doesnt know etc, but please come on, even you SA, even you must have been there once upon a time, maybe many, many years ago, but the first time you came to thailand, you were a newbie, we've all experienced the LOS, and i'll never forget my first few weeks here, absolutely crazy, it appeared love was all around, we know now much much more than we knew then, looking back we might remember how many stories we heard that we fell for, and laugh, never would that happen again, but everyone starts somewhere, the guy with the flowers could've been any of the guys i know on their very first trip, when the rules aren't clear like they are now, when the mind hasn't comprehended whats happening and when Meaty Jnr. just can't get enough, we make decisions based on the wrong things.
Ok badly written, all over the place, but what i'm trying to say is we were all newbies once, if we were born with the 3F's engrained into our brains the world would be a much worse place.
Develop into 3F's, fcuk everyone, you want to get her flowers, get her flowers, who gives a toss, so what someone thinks you're a sucker, you might be, but if you want to do it, then do it. Learn from the forum, but learn from your own mistakes as well, and when you come here don't ditch your soul and personality at home and just 3F everything in sight, Just be yourself and go where that takes you, be aware of the MILLIONS of pitfalls when getting involved with Thai girls, and i mean Thai girls, not necesarily just Bar Girls, and remember what you've learn't here to help falling over to much, but you will fall, and i also suggest that most of you, judging by your FR's and posts will struggle to 3F at all let alone for any length of time.
Peace to all, and SA, never give up with the teachings, theres a lot of truth to what you say, and i for one thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and we should all take bits home with us, but just remember there is always a flip side, even with 'some skank hooker'.

Samus Aran
05-11-04, 12:23
Meaty,

Nicely put, however, SA had a friend who pointed him in the right direction from the get go and listened to him. So, SA was aware of those pitfalls right from the start. Now, you are correct to say that everyone starts somewhere. SA's experience as a younger version with a USA girl in high school laid the groundwork for what was to come and his future dealings with women. Yes, SA had all the similar experiences inherent with a bargirl relationship before. SA thoroughly believes that the majority of you guys also. So, why not carry these over while being the "bad husband", "bad boyfriend" in Thailand. That is SA's point especially when Thailand is the Land of Sex and you can have lover after lover! Especially as hookers, you cant say to yourself, "Oh it wont happen to me. She is an exception to the rule." Leave the flowers in a vase at home in your kitchen. They probably will survive longer and remembered to get watered than in some dank Thai girl humping den..

But, SA will agree to disagree that there is absolutely no way any of us should get involved romantically with a hooker. That means no cards, flowers, candy etc...Absolute no no. Never ever fall in love with agirl who sells herself. It always will end bad. SA will stick to this. Hell, even you meaty are out being bad. This isnt Pretty Woman. It is so unecessary to buy or get any of these skank hos anything. They are to be used for their sexual talents and nothing more.

So let me ask the members this, since most of this whole website is about sex and mostly paid sex, can anyone out there tell me another section of this whole website that has a discussion about this topic, ie falling in love with a woman who spreads her legs for money and going ga ga over her cause you had a few orgasms before with her. SA would be interested to read another place where men fly all over the world for sex and then get involved in the lives of a hooker. Unless we call that our wives at home. Just curious.

Is there another Thailand out there? Is there another city in the world where men pay for sex with a skank ho then the next day bring her flowers with that glazed look in their eyes? Is there another place where you walk your hooker on the street to parade in front of everybody or are the other cities and men doing it right by having sex and then forgetting about a minute later?

Samus Aran

The Traveler
05-11-04, 12:35
SA

you still haven't answered my questions. Why is it so uncool and foolish to take pics ?

Your comparison of taking pics and buying flowers is inapplicable. Both things have nothing to do with each other. Taking pics is for my enjoyment, buying flowers for the girl enjoyment (I agree it's foolish from my point of view, others might think it's a nice gesture or romantic. To each it's own).

You claim to know it all, maybe your limited horizon might be the reason for that.
Living in thailand for 6yrs makes you believe that you have ultimate wisdom and that all others who don't share your views must be stupid. There is more than just one way to do the scene. I am traveling continuously to thailand for over 20yrs, having spent there over 8yrs in total, done hundreds of girls and I still would never consider myself as knowing everything. Maybe I have a wider horizon and am more open-minded than you, knowing that there is so much more out there.
The one who believes to know everything stops learning. Do you ?

I saw how the sex scene developed and changed over that period of time, was confronted with all sorts of scams and lies, but I still do not have that negative image about the girls involved in that kind of business. As you use to point out, it's all plain business. So why not act like a business man ? Respect your opponent and try to be fair. That will give you the best deals. Treating my business partner like shit and condemn them isn't justified. Those girls are human beings, provide great services we all ask for, do not steal from you or harm you in any other way. So why do you compare them with used kleenex or used condoms and call them bad names ? They are in a tough business, putting themselves at risk every night. What makes you believe that you are a better human being than they are ? Or aren't they human beings for you ?

You also believe to be the toughest monger of all. Where does your endless experience come from ? As we all know, you spent most of your free time with video games and only visit MPs from time to time. Isn't that true ? Have you been lying in the past ? Any fellow monger of this forum spents more time chasing girls during a 2 weeks trip than you do in a couple of months (my guess due to your comments).

You also claimed that you only get it done as fast as possible, 15mins should be more than enough and spending more time with a hooker than necessary is a waste of time. Everyone who tries to have real good long lasting sex and gets out the most for his money must be a moron. Just strange why you were so excited and overwhelmed by your white trash and her kinky games. Haven't you been able to get the very same thing from a thai ?

Back to the pics. I always get them as a free bonus, never offer any money or pay for them. I often use the photo sessions to warm up the girls, some sort of foreplay. They are more relaxed, some also get horny looking at them and start to play with themselves. Really nice.

Who is the real hardcore monger ? The one who is afraid and concerned what the girl will think about him (tourist, jerk-off) or the one who take his pics and walk away ?

BTW, you said you rather pay 175 baht for a Playboy magazine than looking at my pics of ugly 3000 baht hos. I suggest you to buy the Penthouse, you might see the very same girl.

JuiceSpike
05-11-04, 13:26
SA,

LOL. Glad to see your sense of humor and that you do not take this site too seriously and treat mongering like some kind of religion as some in here do...

Look forward seeing you soon.

Meaty,

Interesting personal story. I'm with you on SA. Althoug he sometimes provides a one side approach, he has done great public service to warn newbies drolling on their first, second, third trips to the land of pussy. His 3Fs should be trade marked and made into a public advertising campaign involving billboards (as you drive into BKK) t-shirts, hats, etc. Maybe even create a beer brand called 3Fs by Samus...

juice.

Bill
05-11-04, 14:31
Ho Ho Ho, Laughing my ass off. Samus said "why were you hiding her face? She was ugly? Had acne? Was a guy?" Now that was the first time his humor hit home. Then Jackson said" it labels you as a jerk-off because thats what the girls assume that's probably what your going to do with those photos" Dang, that was a huge shot. But then, being labeled a jerk-off certainly has it points when it comes to attracting the thousands of hits to "pics" section of the WSG.

I just don't know why some guys idolize SA. He is just one in a long line of xerox copies of guys claiming to be the originater of the 3 F's.

Truth is the Absolute Grand master originator of skank-ho domination was Ancient sage- Fukyeung Pooseee, who began his teaching of C.U.A.L. Choose em', Use em', Abuse em' and Lose em' before he was chinese water tortured to death during the Ming Dynasty.

Samus Aran
05-11-04, 15:33
Juice,

Always have the sense of humor. Got a great computer now at home. Souped up to play all the latest PC games. Yea, just trying to put an issue to rest here. Photos against the 3 f rules. Pictures means memories and that is against the forget rule. But, to each his own. SA is in no way a serious guy here. Just havin fun. A religion, huh. No way SA would consider this a faith. Just some physical fun and nonsense. When you coming back?

Traveler:

Sorry to hear that you haven't fgured Thailand out in 20 years. SA had the whole place figured out in 3 months. Isnt rocket science you know. Photos are for capturing memories and that is not part of mongering as you call it. Find, fuck, forget. SA is sure girls could care less about the photos and just get down to business, let the cum flow, then pay them and leave. Funny sense of foreplay. SA would rather get a blow job, but in your case, photos probably work well.

Again SA will say, that sex with a hooker is a release and frankly the faster the nut can bust the better. SA still pays the same as you but gets out of their in 15 minutes instead of wasting the afternoon like most of the sexers here. Its not about value for money. Got more important things to do than hang with a skank ho no matter how pretty she is! Bust and move, bust and move. There just aint that much more you need to know in Thailand and the sex scene.

However, dont get upset that SA didnt like your pics One would have been fine. SA would have gotten the idea after 2, but 15 was overload especially cuz it looked like a stiff! So, SA means no harm just getting you all worked up is fun too.

Samus Aran

The Traveler
05-11-04, 21:34
SA

Don't worry, I don't get upset. You are just not important enough to me. Why should I care about your likes and dislikes?

Just interested why you were so fascinated by your white trash and why you suddenly forgot all your golden rules.

You also did not answer my questions, so I guess you can't.

Again, nothing more than hot air and cheap talk.

JuiceSpike
05-12-04, 03:12
SA,

Will be back end of June for 3 weeks... I will PM you when it gets closer.

juice

Skinless
05-15-04, 21:26
Since Skinless last posted, he spent many happy days in Nana, Bangkok (he skipped the shit hole of Pattaya entirely).

Skinless likes Nana and had breakfast buffet every morning. To our fat friends: even though the buffet is "free", eat with moderation. Many of you are disgustingly fat and you do not need to eat for one breakfast waht JTS eats in a month. The Nana has a generally nice clientele, not like Majestic and Dynasty.

Skinless picked the attached form Beergarden and asked her to leave two nights in a row. Fantastic body, small, petite, perfect shape, 1500 bt long time, ex go go dancer (Rainbow 2) but an attitude problem IMHO. Skinless threatened to fire her on night one and fired her on night 2. She told skinless she has 10 years hooking experience (true) and never met as big an asshole as John T Skinless (true). However, Skinless pays for fucks, not looks (false as Skinless remains largely dickless following the Nong Khai torture session - Thailand - Other sections).

Skinless spent his last 1.5 days with Sue (he also did 2 somes with some part timers). Sue is 26, one kid, nice legs, looks office type, sagging tits and very nice. She massaged JTS for most of those 1.5 days and, much to JTS' delight, she talked incessantly about her background, her experience and the farangs she fucks. She told me of her marriage and how she was pregnant without knowing what pregnant is. She never had a boyfriend and her family are shit poor. Skinless wined and dined her (gave her 40 bt for food and treated her to a 20 bt meal, in between buying $5,000 worth of personal stuff for himself). She hangs around Landmark sidewalk and is recommended if you want personality over wanker material. Sue does not drink or smoke and dislikes bars (and young mongers who fuck too much) Skinless has her digits for the non wankers (Zop and other wankers, don't bother asking). She is recommended as an experience if that is what you want. And as business is slow for ladies who will not fuck by the tradesman's entrance, business is slow.

So why is this diatribe here? Photo: bad photo, great body but too full of herself, whereas Sue gave good conversation (good head too but who cares about that petty shit?) Photos are for wankers but lots of guys like that. These women are an experience, they are a brandy of the damned, an opiate for crushed minds. Some, like the bandana wearer, and Sue, accept their lives and are not marrying material. Others want a farang husband but many of us are not the right fit. These include SA, Jackson - and John T Skinless.

Robert Lee
05-16-04, 00:05
Samus Aran

I do know where there is another board that talks about things like that. However, I doubt if I can tell you via this method. I read the rules. They are out there, just have to look.

Hi,

You guys can exchange this info via a PM, I just don't want it on the Forum itself.

Thanks,

Jackson

Samus Aran
05-18-04, 01:20
Fellas,

Just returned from weekend in Pattaya. Things have not changed nor have the type of people visiting the city. Here is something SA put together.

Question: What is the difference between Disney World and Pattaya?

Answer: Disney World and Pattaya are places for people who want to escape the numbing mundaneness of their drab existence. It's for people whose lives are so devoid of meaningful relationships that they need to develop intense relationships with imaginary characters because it helps them forget, at least for a little while, how pathetic they are. You think these places care about you? NO! All they are after is your money. Its a fantasyland for losers!

SA dont mean any harm by this but after spending 2 days at the Hard Rock Hotel and SA's observation about the quality of man visiting Pattaya this is spot on.

Furthermore, SA was reading some Pattaya guides for men in the bookstores. Titles like," Money Number One" detailed all of the pitfalls in Pattaya. Here is a quote form the book that SA thinks describes Pattaya and in fact the whole bar girl/ hooker scene in Thaialnd. "Many falang have deluded themselves into thinking that their importance to the lady ia higher than it really is. when push comes to shove, they have been badly mistaken."

So when you newbies read the posts from posters about how sweet and innocent these girls are remember that you are not important at all to them. Pick up this book. When you read some of these posts be careful. Are friend Traveler who thinks he gives these hookers 6 or 7 orgasms in a 2 hour stint are really distorting the truth about the girl scene in Pattaya.

It still is about the money fellas. Find em, fuck em, forget em. That is the way to avoid all of the problems.

Samus Aran

Domino
05-18-04, 07:14
Samas Aran: I think you are being somewhat myopic and I would like to take issue with you on a number of points:

Disneyland is fine if you want fantasy. If you want reality, go to Fallujah. If given a choice, I would prefer Fallujah (sorry that should read Pattayaland).

Tastes differ. Neither the Hard Rock cafe nor Pattaya and its beach are for everyone. They are for some people though as evidenced by the fact that one in three of all visitors to Thailand go there. Where precisely would you recommend we go?

The Pattaya hookers are women, women who perform carnal services that are very much in demand. Guys who have been divorced, widowed etc might need those services for a period to get them over their grief. It can be very rewarding and theraputic to be told you are a handsome man and to believe, wrongly or rightly, that you are a great lover. Even with tipping and sending them money via Western Union, it can be a worthwhile investment. Many guys who retire in Thailand at 50 do the Pattaya thing for a few months and then move on and settle down with some Isaan dolly. Why not you? And why do you return to Pattaya so much if it is not for you?

The books you mention are an integral part of the shaekdown you condemn. You cna't have your cake and eat it. Maybe you should too should move on and get a meaningful relationship.

Peace & Pizzas.

Domino

The Traveler
05-18-04, 15:44
SA

"... Pattaya are places for people who want to escape the numbing mundaneness of their drab existence. It's for people whose lives are so devoid of meaningful relationships that they need to develop intense relationships with imaginary characters because it helps them forget, at least for a little while, how pathetic they are. You think these places care about you? NO! All they are after is your money. Its a fantasyland for losers!"

Why did you go to Pattaya then ?

1Ball
05-18-04, 16:07
TT, don't bother, it's a lost cause

The Traveler
05-18-04, 16:09
1ball

LOL, I don't bother, just wanted to know why he went there if it is a place only for loosers.
Is he one of them ?

I guess he tells us it's like going to the zoo from time to time, what a poor excuse.

Spidey
05-18-04, 16:47
If you mongers think that they love you, try not giving the money. You will see if the girls will stay with you. Yes, it may be free once in while, or in time somewhat, but the bottom line is the Money. SA is right! Oh, and the like staying at your hotel.

Yes, you are buying the fantasy, so it is okay. This is Adult Disneyland. You're buying a temporary tour guide, and companion. If it is cheap, why aren't the local doing it??? This is a Mai Pen Rai society, Remember that!

Why does he go to Pattaya? It is a getaway from the big city. Even though, the beach are not the best, or the cleaniest. It is 90 min. away. And if you like to get some pussy, it is cheaper than Bangkok. Of course, the girls are not that good-looking compare to the big cities girls.

1Ball
05-18-04, 19:49
TT,

"people whose lives are so devoid of meaningful relationships that they need to develop intense relationships with imaginary characters because it helps them forget, at least for a little while, how pathetic they are"

imaginary characters.......... just like the characters in video games.

LOL

Shit, why am I wasting my time on this crap anyway.... over and out.

Bill
05-19-04, 00:10
Samus,

I have a problem. My nephew, who I babysit twice a week, is driving me up a wall. He doesn't always listen to me when I talk to him. He is always playing his little video games, fantasizing about being a big, tough, girl-saving hero. In reality, he is an introverted, two-faced, girl scared, pansy who might well be on his way to becoming a closet fag. Should I take his little game set and run over it with my Corvette, then grab his head, stick it into the toilet and give him a swirly? Or do you think he will grow up, throw that gay electronic toy away and maybe finger bang a few girls his age? Don't you just hate pretenders? Your advice will be appreciated, because I'm at my wits end!

Sincerely,

Bill

The Traveler
05-19-04, 00:38
spidey

we all know that it is business and that money is the ruling force behind all of that. it hasn't to be cheap for the locals too, but it is cheap compared to where most of us live.

also nobody complains about the 3fs, it isn't an invention by sa. i have done that long before sa even knew where thailand is.

but the 3fs aren't the only way to do the scene. different people, different likes and dislikes. some guys go to los to have as many girls as possible in a given time, others prefer the gfe. nothing wrong with both approaches.

what others and i do not like is sa's attitude, calling the girls bad names and compare them with a used condom. they are human beings and deserve that we treat and call them that way. everything else is racist. sometimes i got the feeling that sa talks about the girls like the nazis were talking about the jews. (sa, it's not a personal attack, but due to your talking you fit into that picture).

why talk bad about them ? they do not steal or harm us in any way, providing the services we ask for. if they are really that bad and less worth than a used kleenex, why should he even try to fuck any of these ? why not target regulars or tourist chicks ?

what's different between those girls and regulars or even your girl back home ? they are for sale.
but isn't a girl back home who is looking for a rich husband not for sale as well ? or what about your wife (if you are married) who stays home all day and enjoys life but you got to go work ?

we also oppose that he tries to impose his values on others and believes to know it all. to each his own. having a different point of view doesn't mean to be stupd and haven't understood what's going on.

your comment regarding the looks of the girls is nonsense. at both places the girls are recruted from the same areas, a few from the north, a few from the south, some from central thailand and many from isaan.

btw, if pattaya is really such a shithole i wouldn't call it a getaway from the big city. if sa really knows as much as he wants us to believe why isn't he going to rayong for example ? a much better place for him. almost same distance from bkk, no tourists in speedos, cleaner beaches and lots of mps. don't forget, sa used to tell us that he prefers mps so why is he still going to pattaya ?

i also wonder why he used to tell us that he is staying at the hard rock hotel ? he is working as a teacher and does not earn that much. he ones told me how much when i met him in bkk. fair amount for thailand, but i doubt he would be stupid enough to spend a big part of it for a hotel. one night at the hard rock is as much as he has to pay for his town house for a whole month. i guess he is bragging, nothing more. anyway, the hard rock is totally overpriced in my opinion and a total scam. i can't believe that a "smart" guy like sa would fall into that trap.

just my 2 cents

Samus Aran
05-19-04, 01:02
Fellas,

SA knew that this would stir the ire in some of you. But the truth is hard to take, isn't it.

Firstly, Domino are you suggesting that SA settle down with some Isaan dolly, move out to her neck of the woods in some po dunk place and live with live chickens and some dead ones sharing the kitchen floor? Guys who do this and there are many regret this. Why did they move in with these hos? For the pussy man. Its all about the pussy! They aint using their brains!! Certainly irrational thinking. Furthermore, don't you think these poor souls walking Pattaya can tell the difference between a genuine "hansum man" and some skank street ho saying "I love you hansum man." Are you telling me that widowed and divorced men can't pull themselves together and have to fly half way around the world to Thailand to get their acts together again between the legs of some thai street *****? That is such horseshit. Sorry to say that there is so much more in life than to rely on some skank ho to make you feel good. So much more.

SA just thinks that it is sad to see men wasting away in Pattaya. Yes, it is fantasy and if you control it SA sees no problem. But, in Pattaya so many of these men look like they have lost it. The tears that are shed at the bus terminal is a site to see. And then 5 minutes later that same skank ho hooking up with another wandering soul. And, sending money to these creatures to make you feel good is such a f*&*ing waste of money and real bad investment. What is the current rate of return on investing in a thai hooker? What is the inerest rate? And dont tell SA they will be waiting for you when you return cause you send them $$! They will be off with the next guy and then how will you feel. Sending $$ is absurd!

Spidey, thats all it is about. The $$$$. SA clearly understands that. SA is not saying that hoing in Pattaya is bad, just use your head and don't get involved in any type of relationship with these girls. Forget their names quickly. Hell, don't even ask them for it. SA has asked before is there any other place in this world where grown men treat street *****s like their wives?

SA had some discounted rooms at the Hard Rock. The pool is nice and they have a nice seafood buffet. Plus, there is enuff action around the hotel that you dont need to leave the place. Moreover, Spidey, the girls in Pattaya are ugly! So UGLY! They belong there next to that filthy pool of water they call Pattaya Bay.

Hope this clears things up.

Samus Aran

Wanderlust
05-19-04, 07:08
What the hecks going on in here? I come here every day to read SA. Been doing it for quite awhile. Kind'a a ritual. Get up in the morning, pour my coffee, scratch my ass, look in the mirror and think about combing my hair....say " oh..fuck it" and then settle down to read the WSG.
SA in Thailand is a definate stop. Kinda like a favorite show that you gotta watch everyday, that sort of thing. Don't want to miss an episode. Ya know?
Today I get up and do the coffee/ass/hair thing, tune into SA and who do I see? TT!!! Just the kinda stuff I try to avoid. TT is making a guest appearance apparantly on the SA show! OH fuck!
TT is complaining about SA 101. TT hates SA. TT is always saying SA is full of S#@8.. and I ask myself why is TT going through the effort of tuning into the SA channel if he doesn't subscribe to the teachings? TT has said many times, "if you don't like what I post you don't have to read it". I'm fine with that, and I don't. This used to be a TT safe zone where I didn't have to use my "skip" button. Bummer! Now I gotta move my finger alittle after draging my ass out of bed to skip postings and I'm pissed. Besides I thought he had his own channel to reach his followers. Can I just have my SA channel back the way I like it without un-necessary interuption?

Domino
05-19-04, 08:16
For once, SA and I agree.

I never take photos. For one thing, it marks you as a tourist because the local men never take photos, and for another, it labels you as a jerk-off, because the girls assume that that's probably what you're going to do with the photos.

Jackson

Jackson: You have taken very tasteful (imho) photos in yur BA pad have you not?

Yes, but I made a seperate appointment (and paid them seperatly) specifically to do the photo set.

Wanderlust: That is a funny post. I don't want you on my case.

SA: These women are humans. And love, both real and imaginary, knows no bounds. Can you remember the fampus Belgian writer of detective novels? He wrote hundreds if not thousands of best sellers. He would write one book in a weekend. He fucked more hookers than books. And that adds up to a lot of hookers. And he said he got more love from hookers than he did from ordinary women. Not flaming you but I think your upbringing and your current position make you recoil from them, the same way we would from a snake. Yet you are mesmerised by them too. Go ahead and let the snaske tempt you. Get bitten, get smitten.

Peace and pizzas

Domino

Spidey
05-19-04, 08:21
You're right.

SA, and John T Skinless, are the best in the truth, and getting one of the biggest laughes around, and I can't stop laughing.

Freeler, is not bad, but JTS takes the cake.

SA is calling the girls' hos. My friend, who lives in Golden Palace for 4 years, and just moved to Cambodia, calls the girls *****s! Which one is worst? The names speaks for itself, and what they really are. Yes, they are girls, but I don't think at your country, you will take those girls out, would you?

The Traveler
05-19-04, 16:22
Wanderlust

I do not hate SA, he is just too unimportant to me to have any feelings for him whatsoever. I have met him and know that he is just an average guy. Here in the forum he is more like a character than a real person.

BTW, you can have your SA channel back.
I have said what has to be said and I do not like to repeat myself. I haven't found anything new in this section for ages, SA is just repeating himself over and over again.

Over and out ...

Spidey
05-19-04, 19:53
First, an average man from the western countries that has a decent income, is treated like a King, if he want to.

Yes, the farangs, who live in SE Asia, or Thailand, are character. They have to be. All of them are living out there fanasties in Thailand.

TT: You're taking this too personal. It is SA, or my views of the girls we meet in Thailand "Red light districts" What do you expect?

There are nice people, and girls in Thailand. It is just not the *****s! And yes, I understand they are human beings, but if they want respect, then they need to get a better profession.

Samus Aran
05-19-04, 20:25
Domino,

Whatever dude. Obviously SA is not some romantic. Hookers are for sex. Never will consider them more than that. SA doesnt consider them bad people either. They are recepticles covered in skin for catching your sperm. That is all. Just service providers that SA has no time for. By the way, who was the author? Perhaps SA is too young to remember. SA is mesemrized by an adventure video game then some thai hooker. What is so mesmerizing about women who sell themselves? SA bets Kobe Bryant will have different thoughts about women in general after he goes through the shit he is going through. He got bitten and smitten and now he is paying for it. What the hell is special about that? Paid sex is just that, payment for loosening your load! Can't believe that you and that author use such adjectives ie mesmerizing, love to describe 4th grade educated humping machines. SA aint starting a war here but obviously your definition of paid sexual services is much different than SA's.

Spidey:

My point exactly. SA isn't against paying for sex. But, lets keep it in perspective. Hos, *****s, same thing. Pad sex, an expensive cumshot, whatever, but the fact is you are getting relief and giving up cash. Too many of the posters here are looking for more than sex from these little thai hos (and even want pictures of them). They actually want to build bonds between these thai humpers and themselves. They get phone numbers, addresses, emails, what are they hanging on to? Obviously confused. Maybe it is that SA has better things to do with his money and time.

Traveler:

Nothing as usual.

Samus Aran

The Traveler
05-19-04, 21:22
Jackson

"Yes, but I made a seperate appointment (and paid them seperately) specifically to do the photo set."

Sorry, but I can't see why a seperate photo shoot is better than a photo shoot in connection with some sex.
Do you believe that it will look more professional ?
You pointed out that taking pics marks you as a tourist and a jerk-off. You also wanted those pics so much that you were willing to pay for them, that's something I never do. I think the latter marks you as a tourist not being able to convince the girls and a jerk-off, cause the pics seem to have some value for you. Why else did you pay for them ?

As long as you don't take the pics in a professional environment (studio) with professional equipment and all those accessories that make those pics so nice, the girls will always assume that you take them for your private pleasure, whatever this may be.

Anyway, I do not care what they might think about me. I am there to have fun and not to impress the girls or to give a certain picture of myself. I don't mind if they think that I am just a tourist, even better if they believe that I do not know shit.

But as you have already said "There's plenty of room for differences of opinions on this subject"

Wanderlust
05-19-04, 23:25
The Traveler: Whether SA is a real person or just a character created by someone is of no importance. It is still fun read'n material with alot of truth mixed in. Besides that there are one or two other posters that just repeat themselves. For instance there is this one guy who files reports that are basically identical the the day before. Just boring stuff. went here..fucked a girl. Went there..fucked a girl. Took a picyure then fucked. Fucked then took a picture. Fucked her to death then took a whole bunch of pictures.
Anyway Many of us like reading SA cuz he's funny. Still even funny the second time he says it. He is an entertaining sort of character either real or make believe.

Dinghy
05-20-04, 05:17
Hey guys, HO is a PROFESSION in Thailand, Costa Rica, Holland...

Not a "condition" like in US, had a TG tell me last PM that "Yes, my job - fuck falang for money"

SA seemed to irritate a lot of people by trying to remind guys that it AIN'T LOVE, it's MONEY (as in "no money, no honey" - there are exceptions, of course) He professes that you don't pay the pooying for services rendered, you pay her to LEAVE. Sounds fair to me

Hey, i got my own story - last PM was attempting to break in a newbie from a beer bar on 2nd Pattaya. SHE decided she wanted 1000 UP FRONT ("slight disagreement on both points - up front and double rate) almost no Angrit and i left my thai-english book at home. She left without and i went to bar (where she DID NOT RETURN) to complain (fat lot of good it did) oh well, only 200B. FXF (notice the lack of SECOND "F") Seems I'm hitting the worthless ones this trip. (second X - girl no F) but no pay either

Samus Aran
05-20-04, 13:35
Fellas,

What is up with some of you guys shooting photos of some of the skankiest and downright ugliest women Thailand has to offer! SA agrees with SexReview.

You spend months planning your sex fest vacation, wait in line for hours at your departure airport as security rifles through your belongings looking for anything that comes to a point (they even catch a dull No. 2 pencil), sit your fat ass in some skinny ass economy seat for 25 hours, get served somebodys 3 day old leftovers for food, gulp foul, fart smelling circulated air for hours, doze off snoring, drooling and dreaming of the unbridled sexual adventures that await you in Thailand, finally, wake up with a rod in your pants as the plane touches down. Having your taxi drive like a bat out of hell, you rush to some 500 baht humping den near Nana. With excitement in your eyes and a spring in your step (hopefully you brushed your teeth, showered and changed into some new clothes, but SA is not sure if some of you even do that) you head to some Nana go go bar where you proceed to eye the merchandise danlging on the pole, looking for the beautiful girl of your dreams. After eyeing the goods for hours you narroed your choices down and then proceed to select the F*&CKING UGLIEST PIECE OF SKIN MEAT AVAILABLE!

Furthermore, you have to subject us to your new found ugly love by taking photos of her and pasting it for us to see.

The point is, why the hell are some of you pulling some street skanks to be your 2 hour ho, day ho, or long time ho? SA looks through the photo section and swears some of you are screwing guys? Big hands, strong jaw, broad shoulders etc. Yea, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but SA thinks that some of you can differentiate between dog shit looks and a a pretty girl! Maybe its the jet lag, poor eyesight, dropping of too much viagara, etc, not sure, but come on. Seems an awfully long venture to fuck very ugly women. Very disappointing.

Samus Aran

Duniawala
05-20-04, 14:46
Wanderlust/Dinghy

SA would be funny if he could talk/write with different material or thoughts. The guy is so boring with montonous cry of 3Fs and ugly hos, that he forgets that he was also a ho with the white skank expat/tourist he went out with.

Any one who thinks he is funny should take a step back and re-evaluate their position.

Domino
05-20-04, 16:28
SA,

It seems you got demoted again. The Belgian author's name escapes me but he is one of the world' best known detective writers, long expired at this stage. Hookers come in all sizes from $1- hos to $1 million+ hos. I have got great comfort from them over the years. They help me relax.

The Nana and other providers come in all ages. They are representative of their social class in Thailand and some, for that class, are good looking, and others not so good looking, just average or worse. As Nana Plaza can select employees to a certain extent, the providers can be considered above average fare for what the mongers there want. All that is logical.

Assuming Kobe Bryant is guilty, he should reasses himself, not women. Same as us, you included.

The Traveler
05-20-04, 21:11
Wanderlust

do not climb up any further, you almost reached SA's appendix.

Ljohnson
05-20-04, 23:13
ONCE IN A LIFETIME (I agree with SA)

I generally disagree with most everyrhing Samus Aran has to say, but, this time, I must concur with his last post. Even though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, the taste of some men (you know who you are) never ceases to amaze me. And then, you post their pictures! It boggles my mind.

Lest you misunderstand, please, continue to post your pictures to your hearts' content. Just be prepared for our candid assessment of what you show us.

Carry on, my friends; and enjoy!

Samus Aran
05-20-04, 23:46
Fellas,

Everybody is a repetitive poster. Example: "Met a girl at Biergarten, great pussy, paid bar fined, fucked, gave her 1000 baht. Next day, met girl at Nana, great tits, paid bar fined, tit fucked her, gave her 1000 baht. And, then in evening, met another girl, great ass, paid bar fine, did anal gave her 1000 baht. Last nite, met girl at Cowboy, great mouth, paid bar fine got bj, gave 1000 baht. Then went to Pattaya and did the same thing."

This is what all of the posts are like. Drab accounts of some guys sexual adventure with some Thai skank. Watching a plant grow is more exciting and refreshing.

Sure, SA's posts are repetitive, but so is everybody elses. You guys complain about it but still like to read SA. Its all for fun anyways. The majority of you guys see through the shit and join in, others are just WAY to serious about the sex scene in Thailand and feel that SA is invading on their fantasyland. The truth hurts doesnt it?

Anyways, go out get a skank ho, bar fine her, fuck her, take your photos of your recepticle, and please post them because it makes for good comedy.

Samus Aran

Wanderlust
05-21-04, 06:32
Traveler: You showed some wit. I even chuckled. Now wasn't that fun?

Dinghy
05-21-04, 09:10
hello hello...knock knock knock -

one of the greater uses of this board isn't the mental masturbation of who did whom how many times, but the ONES TO AVOID AT ALL COSTS - intell reporting, if you wish. SA actually didn't provide any info on receptacles to avoid (don't recall any anyway).

BUT - BY GOD, I'm making a personal pledge, though, NEVER DEAL WITH NEWBIES (gad, you'd think I would have learned from the first experience - did it again last PM - another one (by accident this time) - afraid of falang. Hell, THIS falang doesn't even have big tool. DATY "allowed" on a clock schedule (OK - "IT 10:30, I go home now" should have given her 200 instead of 500 for 28 minutes) anyway was 10:30 by her clock which BTW was 10 minutes FAST. OH WELL...

and yes, IMHO SA is more or less correct about the vast majority of descriptions being about as exciting as watching grass grow. YMMV (or your opinion may differ as the case may be)

JuiceSpike
05-21-04, 12:51
SA,

You wrote: "This is what all of the posts are like. Drab accounts of some guys sexual adventure with some Thai skank. Watching a plant grow is more exciting and refreshing." Very funny.

What I still don't understand is how many guys in here have not yet figure it out that you are just fucking with them... Instead, they take themselves too seriously to protect their mongering philisophy. Interesting.

juice.

Domino
05-21-04, 15:26
Dear Mr Spike,

We can all agree that Mr Aran has a penchant for getting up people's noses. Now 1ball is using the Thai photo section to draw everyone's attention to the rugby props on the Kiwi page.

SA's problem is that he is stuck here and his audience has dwindled. Imagine listening to Lenny Bruce every night. Same same.

Peace, pizzas and generous waist lines.

Samus Aran
05-21-04, 16:55
Juice,

Too bad some of these other guys cant join in and have some fun. Take a poke at the whole hooker scene because in the long run it is just a game. Serious about fucking? Huh... They fooling themselves. We got guys like The Traveler who proclaims that hookers tell him he gives them 5 or 6 orgasms in 2 hours. More like lie to him 5 or 6 times in 2 hours.

Need to keep the lighthearted attitude when dealing with the whole situation. Guys come over here for a couple of weeks a year and dont like SA to rain on their fantasy! 6 years here and SA is as jaded about these women as he has ever been. Again: Bust and move, bust and move. Can't deal with them.

Then SA reads in the Bangkok section about guys worrying if knowing thai or not knowing thai will get you better service or a more kinder, gentler,and loving hooker! Thats funny - A more kinder, gentler, and loving hooker. What in the world is that all about! Hell, flash the $$$$. That is the only language these girls know! Yea, thats it, go out and buy a phrase book and some language casstettes and study it for a few weeks, that will win the girls heart and give you a more mind blowing blow job! What a crock of shit!

Hey, Jucie? Any luck finding thsoe candies SA wants?

Time to switch over to the video game.

Samus Aran

Spidey
05-21-04, 19:10
My Opinion is the women, and *****s are the world greatest con- artists. Wars has been started over them. Men have been destroy, b/c of them. If this is not true, ask yourself, who is smarter, Men, or Women? We are search for something a women know this. How many men are selling there bodies, vs the women?

In Thailand, it is different, as long as you don't fall for their tricks, and that is what SA is saying.

And yes, SA is Fucking with everyone head. It is how serious you take him. It you are too sensitive, then maybe you shouldn't read his posting.

Obvious, SA must be interesting, or there wouldn't be a topic for him only, unless he is buddy with Jackson, lol

The Traveler
05-22-04, 01:37
SA

Why is it so hard for you to accept that different people have different preferences ?
Why can't you understand that some guys want more than just bust a nut ?
What's wrong about some conversation with the girls and having fun together ?

Those guys aren't fools, they don't have dreams or fantasies about those girls (besides the sex which they pay for), just different likes and dislikes than you. Learn to be more open minded and accept that your way to do the scene is just one out of many. Have you never asked yourself why we have survived that jungle out there even much longer than you without being harmed or ruined ?
Guess our way to handle it can't be that wrong.

You sometimes have your point and most of us agree with it, but there is nothing new in what you say, we all knew that long before and your views are often too limited.

We all remember your white trash and your sudden change of mind on many issues. You have been hypnotised by the kinky things she did with you. Haven't you been able to get the very same things from a thai just like most of us ?

It's easy to criticize but I have never seen any prove that you do it better than those you like to blame being stupid fools. You complain about those pics of ugly girls. I agree that many if not most of the girls posted are ugly, but that's just my taste. It's not on me to judge it. There is no way to discuss about taste. Anyway, I also haven't seen any prove that the girls you take are looking better than those you complain about.

Since you live in BKK you should know where to go and what places to avoid. Also prices and other useful information would be of interest for the forum. But besides your critics there is no useful information from you. Be constructive and provide us with those infos of interest rather than annoy us with your steady attacks on those who are different from you. Or can't you provide any info cause you don't know shit ?

I guess that your answer to the raised questions will be again cheap talk and hot air. Try only once to give straight answers to straight questions and not to avoid it as usual or don't you dare ?

Domino
05-22-04, 02:02
"BTW, don't you believe that some girls like to have fun and good sex with a nice guy after being with a freak like you who only bust his nut in a couple of minutes before she even had the chance to cum herself ?"

I believe this. However, to the providers you are a customer, nothing more than a contemptible ATM. Most providers prefer no nonsense customers. When you go to the butcher to buy some cheap meat, or ot get a bone for yourself and your dog, he does not make a song and dance about you and kneel down in anticipation of giving you a BBJ with CIM. Why should bottom end Thai meat suppliers be any different from your butcher? You are a customer, one miserable boring customer who provides the wherewithal for them to live their lives, injecting themselves with dirty needles, having sex with their dogs, washing their pussies, sticking dildos and durians uip their assholes, reading Proust, pissing on photos of the Thai king, running Web sites, writing Hollywood blockbusters, sending rockets to the moon, doing PhDs in astro physics, winning Nobel Peace prizes and the other things these lumps of cheap meat do when not spreading their [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps to the fatties who have a few hundred baht to spare.

Peace & Pizzas

Bill
05-22-04, 02:43
Samus,

Problem solved! My nephew,who I wrote about, you know, the one who won't listen to me and plays those childish, weanie-like, immature, faggy video games? Well, this is what I did. Waiting 10 minutes after I asked him to turn off his punk ass toy, I ripped the control and cord from the the wall, grabbed him by the back of his neck and marched him to the dunny. I proceeded to cram this queer's mechanism into the bowl and took a much needed shiit right on top of it. I told him it was for his own good and he could kiss his panty dreams of being a fantasy closet fagg imitation school teacher goodbye, too. Was I too harsh?

On another note, should I proceed to get a chin lift, ass and penis implants as well as a tummy tuck? For about 12 g's, I'm sure I will get it all back in attention and positive comments from the girls at Nana. They don't call me hansum man anymore.

Bill

Domino
05-22-04, 06:04
bill,

i think you have some issues to address: molesting kids (your nephew), rep001 fantasies (shitting on him), homophobia (all the talk about calling the little fellow a fag because he plays video games like so many others) and penis envy jumps from the second paragraph. it is hard to see how that post makes us a tighter, happier community of mongers. many readers will find it distressful. please - do the right thing.

The Traveler
05-22-04, 08:30
Domino

I agree. Your observations are correct (except the placement of the durians :))

Giotto
05-22-04, 09:08
Samus Aran,

I strictly disagree with your opinion:

“Hell, flash the $$$$. That is the only language these girls know!”

If you go for this style, and you treat the girls accordingly, you are missing the best part of the game you can play in Thailand.

Let me tell one of my experiences, happened only days ago:

I picked up a girl in a gogo bar in Cowboy, extremely nice body, nice face, good attitude, very much my style. Normally I consider gogo bar selections to be a standard experiences, fast deals, but nothing special. I have not too much expectations in that because I know, that those girls have a lot of customers, want money etc. etc. .

We went to a short term hotel, talking all way long. Standard story, Isaan, no money, come to Bangkok 6 month ago. She wanted to eat something, no problem. Then she watched TV, and I started to understand, that she had somehow problems to get to business. Taking a shower lasted long and longer.

How did I respond? She came back from the shower, and I took her in my arms, and ask her whether she did not feel well, whether she wants to go home. Surprise in her face. I told her that I can feel that she is not happy, and that I don’t want to do anything which she doesn’t want. Better go home, sleep.

We came closer, talking about her experiences, customers, feelings (those girls have hearts, too), and finally I got everything I expected. She was much more into it than normal gogo girls, but no BJ, no specials. Afterwards she was resting in my arms, it could not be close enough for her. She was like a baby trying to get back into the mother.

Before we left the hotel she asked me for my phone number.

Next day I got a few SMS, I always answered polite, and she asked me whether I want to see her again. OK - we saw each other again 3 days ago.

The girl was absolutely different, not hungry, rushing through the shower, not scared any more, much more free. We got into action very fast, and this time I got a BJ first, and we made love in all positions you can think about. And – we really made love, caring about each others feelings. She came at least 2 times, and she was so loud that all other rooms in that hotel could listen.

I wanted to give her money, but she did not want to take it. She said, that today she very much wanted to be with me. She not even took the money for paying the bar.

When she dressed later she stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself, and suddenly asked me:

“Why do I do this? Why do I work in a bar?”

This is not the very big exception, it sometimes happens to me. The more you give to the girls (and I am NOT talking about money), the more you get back. If you give nothing, you get nothing except plain action. And – the most important issue in this story is not, that she doesn’t want to take money for that night, important is her change in behavior and her thoughts about herself.

May be this is my personal style, but I like experiences like this much more than the FFF style. I also switch to that style sometimes , and simply want professional service. But as long as the girls are doing what was agreed on I treat them as GFs for one night / one session.

BTW: Don’t worry, I know that there are girls which are using the “don’t have to pay” strategy to catch Farangs and make them sponsors on a monthly basis. She was not one of those. She still felt like a woman, she was not dead inside like many of the bar girls, she was not happy with what she had to do for living everyday, and – what is rare in Thailand – she had the capability to intellectually analyze her own activities and feelings.

I really don’t want to miss experiences like that. The art of hunting is to find those diamonds.

Giotto

JuiceSpike
05-22-04, 14:21
sa,

i'm working on getting the candy...

would it be fun to take some of the thailand posts and make a comic book in thai for the working girls to read? they would laugh until they [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) themselves...here are some possible comic characters:

the farang video game freak living in thailand for too long.

the european sex tourists with smooth talk and camera on hand.

the american sex tourist (me) that like s to spank and treat girls like *****s and they love and respect him.

the weird but poetic, romantic and profound american from japan touring the country side doing community service.

the many romantics farangs falling in love with the hookers and sending money to show their love and good heart.

etc.

mr. domino,

i would prefere to listen to lenny bruce every night. at least it is true to good comedy:tragedy. in this site there is lots of dillusion and tragedy. funny stuff.

juice

The Traveler
05-23-04, 16:31
Juice

"... and they love and respect him."

LOL

Domino
05-23-04, 16:51
Giotto

That is the most beautiful love story I have ever heard here. I love philosophical go go girls who reject crass materialism and choose love instead. Every go go bar should have a dozen or so hookers like her. The world would be a better place. And so would we.

Time for a pizza.

Domino

Giotto
05-23-04, 18:26
Domino,

Love story - you make me smile. It simply happened as written in the post, and it really was not that bad. Honestly: I prefer such an experience to FFF.

Is there anything wrong with investing a little bit "heart" in one of those girls? Seams to me that for many people [in this forum] it is easier to write about the simple technical experiences than to express any emotions.

Let's cut it short: If you give nothing, you get nothing.

BTW: If you want a love story you should try Shakespear's "Romeo and Juliet".

Giotto

JuiceSpike
05-23-04, 18:56
Glotto,

You made me cry with that story and really oponed my eyes to be different to these girls and maybe get as lucky as you did in finding love in go go bars... Damn, I feel much better having hope...

Maybe the 3 FFFs is for loosers after all.

juice.

Giotto
05-23-04, 19:24
JuiceSpike,

I can assure you - nothing happened where you need to cry about. I am fine, she is fine, hopefully you will be fine soon. Sorry for making you bursting into tears...

Funny, this section, two posts within minutes after mine was displayed, both sarkastic reactions without anybody benefitting of anything which was written.

Hmm, I see, I have to learn a lot.

Giotto

1Ball
05-23-04, 22:39
Giotto, situations like the one you describe are few and far between. Seems like you hooked up with a girl who still had a heart. So many girls are sop blaze and mechanical, it is nice to find "the diamond in the rough".

And, while you may be surprized at the 2 sarcastic responses you received, I am not. consider the thread in which you are writting your story.

Giotto
05-24-04, 02:11
1ball,

i can only partially agree. situations like that one i described happen again and again, of course different outcomes, different stories. if you care about the girls a bit more than usual you will find out, that all of the girls have a heart, but the longer they work in the business, the more they hide it to protect themselves, not getting hurt again and again.

the fff strategy of men and the permanent disappointment about men who promise something (to help, to take care, many first time visitors of thailand do that) and do not keep promises thereafter changes those girls to what they are after months/years in that business - cold hearted mechanical sex industry machines wich look at men as atms. if you watch girls over a time, newcomers from isaan in the first weeks, then a few months later with the first experiences and starting to speek english, and then after 2 years with 4 boyfriends in 4 countries sending money every month...very sad. it is the business and expecially the behavior of men that destroys the girls attitude.

but even if you go with the most professional ones: the more you give (not money!) the more you get.

giotto

Samus Aran
05-24-04, 02:39
Giotto,

We have all heard that story before. However, in the end you still shtooped her and treated her like the ho that she is. You paid her. So in reality, she was just hoping to make you feel bad about her situation in hopes of scoring bigger $$$. Take this as a lesson. This is a common story, one you should not listen to.

However, it was touching and pulled at SA's heart strings.

Samus Aran

The Traveler
05-24-04, 02:52
Giotto

don't worry, Juice just wants to look cool and tries to charm SA.
When I met him he treated his chick from BKK like his GF. Brought her down to Pattaya, staying together for several days, being sweet, asking her if she wanted to do this and that. I just waited that he buys her some flowers :). Not the 3F he is praying. Very funny, comparing his posts with his behaviour.
It's all cheap talk and just hot air. Don't forget, most people aren't honest on the net and try to look bigger/better/cooler than they are.

Giotto
05-24-04, 03:19
The Traveller,

I am not really worried about JuiceSpike, I think he will recover from his nervous (tears) break down soon. Otherwise I will send him some paper tissues. As mentioned many people obviously have problems to talk about their own emotions.

But - now you make me think, too. Let's assume, we will have a beer one day when you are back in Bangkok, and afterwards I can read all the differences between my writings and real behavior in this forum - I am not so sure that this would make me happy and fits into my ideas about privacy and descretion.

OK - it would not really hurt me, but somehow it is a question of style, isn't it?

Giotto

JuiceSpike
05-24-04, 03:25
Traveler,

The woman you are refering to was not a hooker. She has a well paying job in BKK and has a university education. I was not treating her "like" my girlfriend. She was my girfriend not some 1,500 baht one night stand hooker. BIG diference. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and type shit in here. With hookers, I'm 3F and you know that. And, I do not need this board to be "cool". I have a full life and a good business doing "cool" things and making very "cool" money. If you think I'm trying to be cool then consider yourself an ediot and get a "real" life.

If your choice is to romance hookers its OK, I think it's stupid. Just my opinion. And yes, I like SA and laugh my ass off when you and others take him and your mongering bullshit so seriously. We are talking about fucking hookers in here... RELAX.

Have fun [Deleted by Admin].

Juice

Giotto
05-24-04, 03:50
JuiceSpike,

I am happy that you are obviously better again and show a decent amount of "emotions" (should I say agressions?) in your respond to The Traveller's post.

I think you have a slightly wrong understanding of women in Thailand. If somebody has a well-paid job and university degree this does not automatically prove, that this somebody is NOT a hooker. If she has a Farang boyfriend it is most likely that she had contacts to Farangs before. Many girls made their money for studying with working in bars in the night. But - university girls are more clever, and they can lie better and hide their past. I could tell you stories...

Generally Thailand is NOT a very foreigner friendly country (in the outer regions), and if a girl returns home with a Farang as boyfriend she always make parents / neighbors think about what she has done before. Furthermore you find business girls and even movie actors in SPASSO (Hyatt Eriwan) going with Farang for some nights, I don't know for what reasons, to make some additional money or because they like - but you find them there.

On the other hand - where are the borders between hookers and regular girls? In Thailand it is considered to be normal that a boyfriend financially takes care of a girl. There is money flow involved, too. Does it make her a hooker? Or not?

A married woman takes the salary of the husband and manages the living with that, a girlfriend takes money from the boyfriend for the time the relationship lasts, a mia noi takes the money from her sugar daddy, the pattaya birls take money from farangs for one vacation period, and the gogo/bar girls take money for one night, a massage girl for one hour...

And now - please tell me: Where is the border? Are all girlfriends hookers? Is the mia noi a hooker? Is it up to us to judge?

Giotto

Spidey
05-24-04, 04:00
Giotto

You are dealing with a girl, who is not truly broken in yet. She still has a chance to change her life.

The one that have been in the business for a while don't think like this. Once you start to do that. Their moral, and value start to disappear, and they don't care anymore, like the girls back home.

I know a girl, who is thinking about escorting men, b/c she needs money now. I told her, that once you start, you may not like yourself anymore, you will view you moral, and value different. Then again, you like in a Mai Pen Rai society, and must do what one has to do. I prefer you don't do this, but I can't stop you. You're smart enough, not to do things, b/c you are a woman with resource!

The Traveler
05-24-04, 04:19
Juice

WOW, did I hit the weak point ?
I never said that she was a hooker but that example showed that you act different from what you always tell us.
OK, she was your GF for several days, you make me laugh man :D
Seems that you like the GFE as well and that the 3F isn't the only way.

You also take me very seriously right now, don't you ? Just funny how talk and behaviour differs by those "wise" guys.

BTW, we are not only talking about hookers in here, we are talking about getting laid in LOS with chicks of any kind.

I could consider myself an "idiot", wasting my time with those useless discussions with some jerks in here
but don't know what an "ediot" is.

Relax

JuiceSpike
05-24-04, 04:36
Traveler,

I'm glad I can make you laugh. Also glad to know you finally consider yourself and "idiot" and not an "ediot."

juice

The Traveler
05-24-04, 04:38
Juice

I like to make you happy.
BTW, again my usual advice, read (carefully), think, talk, in that order.
I said "I could" not "I do". Hope you understand that there is a difference.

Relax

JuiceSpike
05-24-04, 04:44
Traveler,

Yes I know the difference. Consider yourself an idiot.

Anything else?

juice

Giotto
05-24-04, 05:16
JuiceSpike, The Traveller,

I am quite amused about what I have started there with my post.

May be both of you can make me understand why this thread is used as a kind of "virtual boxing arena" to test the effecitiveness of the usage of the word "idiot". (Or was it "ediot"?)

Have a look into the Vietname section, Hoh Chi Minh, there is a guy "sexmania" posting. If you are practicing a little bit longer you both can reach his levels...so go ahead, please. We all need to read that! It must be the target and purpose of this forum to publish posts like yours, but may be I misunderstood Jackson?

To all others: I am really sorry that I dared to write that post in this thread. Will learn my lesson now and shut up.

Giotto

Ljohnson
05-24-04, 06:26
Traveler and JuiceSpike -

You two children had better cut it out right now or I will send you both to bed without your hookers. (I might even make you sleep together.)

Chill out, boys. You're fragile egos are getting the best of you. You really can just "drop it" you know. Your need to get in the last word shows your weakness.

You are both better men than what your recent posts are indicating.

LJ

Giotto
05-24-04, 08:36
Samus Aran,

I have read your comment. The only thing which surprises me after all your posts is, that you still consider to have a heart. I read that you are looking for an ST hotel in Bangkok. If you choose one around Nana you are close to Bumrumgrad hospital - you can then easiliy go there to check it out.

Spidey,

Thanks for your post, you are right. But you will not find many girls which make it out of that scene without external help. The reasons why there came to work in the scene simply do not disappear. And - up to a certain extend it is also easy money they can make.

If you start as a Farang to help - you and the girl are completely lost. Many farang try when they come to Thailand first time, and they stop again after returning to their real life in Europe, Australia or USA. This is one of the reasons for a further negative development of the girls - they learn very fast not to trust anybody any more.

Giotto

The Traveler
05-24-04, 11:56
Giotto, Ljohnson

This section is the playground of the forum for the child in every man.

I see it as a game. Just wanted to show that the ones who always tell you not to take things in this forum too serious can be triggered easily. Talk and behaviour do not match. Also wondering how fast these people loose their humor and use to call their opponents bad names instead of an eloquent answer.

Just couldn't sleep well last night so I started to play this little childish game. Went well and was fun for me. :D

Anyway, now at daytime I have more important things to do and bail out right here ...

The Traveler
05-24-04, 12:47
Giotto

just saw a few of your posts below, maybe they were delayed due to your regular status.

I would never give any personal info about any guy I have ever met or any girl he has been with. I was also called bad names and a liar in the past for not revealing even the IDs of guys who supported me via PM. I keep private things private, that's a matter of trust.
But I see nothing wrong when I compare his real behaviour against his posts. Furthermore, all guys I have met so far seem to be honest and do as they say and say as they do. Juice is the only exception. Why does it differ ? I don't know, ask him.

BTW, we seem to see things from the same perspective. In your recent posts you just repeat what I have said over years. Try to see both sides of the medal and things are often more complex than they seem to be at first sight.

Domino
05-24-04, 13:02
Samas Aran,

What is it about you that brings all this about. Here I was, sitting down with a few giant sized pizzas and what do I see to kill my appetitite but these flame wars. I am crying again and now not just at Giotto's touching story.

Traveller: If you meet guys, you should respect them. You claim to have met both SA and Mr Spike and now you seem hell bent on bad mouthing them. SA may be an ordinary guy but here he can play a role, just like you do and I do. FYI, the only two guys with any real status in this whole forum are Saint and Jackson. No one else has any. I cudda been a contender but these pizzas are killing me man. My dick is getting lost underneath all the bellies I carry.

Mr Spike and Mr Giotto: The type of Thai women we consort with bring forth cynicism and trips to the STI clinic. Please continue to post. It is such a relief from reading juvenile porno.

Jackson, if you are reading this, I think, as regards upgrading to senior status, a new angle like Giotto is trying to do, is much better than telling us which women in Biergarden fuck. Most of us know the answer to that one. There must be something better out there.

Peace but, more importantly, Pizzas. Hope y'all like the photo. I do:)

Bill
05-24-04, 13:10
boys, boys, boys,

Stop all the bickering. You know that since we all believe everything that everyone writes in this WSG forum, take a minute and try to be like me. I am told by all women I look 15 years younger than I am. I have investments that are worth multi millions and growing 18 pct/mo. I drive my Lotus and Lamborghini on weekends and my chauffer driven Rolls is transportation when I am not cruising one of 6 classic Harleys. I can bench press 600 and have a physique like a greek god. My martial arts skills are deadly enough to be called sensei in 12 disciplines. I can fukk all day and night and bust 10 to 12 nuts in 4 hours. I get my 5 star hotel rooms for free because I know the CEO's of all the Hotels, as well as major politicians, police and military generals in the world. Oh yeah, I don't pay for pussee, but I will give a girl with no kids and perfect body without pimples a few hundred baht for taxi. Many of them are university students,office girls, or models. I don't mean to brag, but possibly I am a classic case of bullshititis, and expect some fantasy world wimps to believe my bullshit stories. Oh, yeah, I like to use gay ass smileys too. :) :D

Take Care,

Bill

JuiceSpike
05-24-04, 13:11
Traveler,

LOL.... What exactly did you prove about me? Man, you are a pest. The more you post the more you look like a jerk.

If you still don't get it here it is again: I'm a 3F guy with hookers always have and always will be. And, with regular girls that become my girlfriends I'm a sweet and loving guy.

BTW, when we met you with my girlfriend and you went to the bathroom she asked what was wrong with you. I asked her why she was wondering and she said that you were bragging too much about your bar girls and and she thought you were a insecure about women or something else. She asked if we could leave becauses she was getting annoyed (me too) and I said yes. That's why we left early in case you are still wondering...

Your own words: "Just couldn't sleep well last night so I started to play this little childish game. Went well and was fun for me..." Proof you are a idiot and a jerk.

Anything else?

juice

Giotto
05-24-04, 13:19
The Traveler,

Before it becomes worse and you offer me to marry you:

- You never give any personal infos about anybody, but about JuiceSpike because he dos not do what he says. Did I understand that correctly? So - you are a judge about what's right and wrong. And depending on your judgement you have the right to post those issues or not. Good to know! Now I understand the forum rules.

- I only repeat what you said in years already. Well, I am not sure about that, but I cannot check, because I simply don't have the time to read all those reports. But - if everything is already said what I can contribute I better stop to post anything. Quite demotivating for me, what you say, but - I don't want to annoy somebody. You can write my posts. And now I got it - you must be a writer!

- Obviously I do not see both sides of the medal. Really sorry. But you do. Hey, that's good! Complex issues are anyway not really understandable for me, on the first sight. OK, fine with me, teacher. Sorry for my low IQ.

- Finally - this section is the playground for the child in every man. And today we play the game "Post personal information about people, who do not do what they say". OK. So - you are kindergarten teacher, too?

Judge, writer, teacher, kindergarten teacher, you must be quite busy! Sorry to desturb you in your multiple activities! Understand that you must bail out in the daytime.

Giotto