PDA

View Full Version : Callao

Admin
11-18-03, 03:43
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Lima Busy
11-12-04, 20:41
I was in Callao (la Perla) last night for a birthday party. I parked my car in front of the chicas's house. Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door.

Four guys had pulled up in a truck. One waited in the truck, the second stood in front of the door with a gun. Without setting off my alarm or causing any damage, the other two in less than ten minutes, popped my hood stole my headlights ,front grill, radiator, battery and fan. These guys were slick. $550.00 later and I am a grateful gringo they did not do any damage to the body. Welcome to the Callao section.Go Figure!

Lima Busy

Lima Busy
01-03-06, 18:23
If you are in Lima during the summer months (Dec-Mar) you might want to check out Callao for a day trip. Callao is home to Lima's largest port as well as the airport and the famous "Trocadero" and its little sister "La Bote".

From Miraflores take a taxi about 18 soles to "La Punta" the beach area. There is a old fort and a naval museum. down at the very end on the beach there is a strip of inexpensive seafood restaurants. About 2 blocks away is the entrance to the Malecon ( a 1/2 mile long walkway along the beach). The beach is a rock beach and the surf can be quite rough. I was down there this past sunday and the place was packed. La Punta has some of the most beautiful mansions in Lima and is a exclusive (formerly italian area). Callao in general is extremely poor and the poor folk take a combi to this area to use the beach as well. After spending your afternoon there, take a taxi to the "Minka" mall on Ave Argentina. The Minka mall is a relatively safe location and less than a mile from the "Troc". There are taxi's in front of Minka and it is a 3 soles ride to the troc. It is best to arrive around 5:30-6 pm and either take a taxi back to Miraflores or if the driver does not want to go that far, tell him to go to "Plaza San Miguel" and switch taxi's there. La Punta is definetly worth checking out if you want to see the peruvian version of a new england seaport.

Dutchman
01-03-06, 19:41
If you are in Lima during the summer months (Dec-Mar) you might want to check out Callao for a day trip. Callao is home to Lima's largest port as well as the airport and the famous "Trocadero" and its little sister "La Bote".

From Miraflores take a taxi about 18 soles to "La Punta" the beach area. There is a old fort and a naval museum. down at the very end on the beach there is a strip of inexpensive seafood restaurants. About 2 blocks away is the entrance to the Malecon ( a 1/2 mile long walkway along the beach). The beach is a rock beach and the surf can be quite rough. I was down there this past sunday and the place was packed. La Punta has some of the most beautiful mansions in Lima and is a exclusive (formerly italian area). Callao in general is extremely poor and the poor folk take a combi to this area to use the beach as well. After spending your afternoon there, take a taxi to the "Minka" mall on Ave Argentina. The Minka mall is a relatively safe location and less than a mile from the "Troc". There are taxi's in front of Minka and it is a 3 soles ride to the troc. It is best to arrive around 5:30-6 pm and either take a taxi back to Miraflores or if the driver does not want to go that far, tell him to go to "Plaza San Miguel" and switch taxi's there. La Punta is definetly worth checking out if you want to see the peruvian version of a new england seaport.

Some pics to illustrate

Lima Busy
01-04-06, 21:29
It appears the day after I was here, they had a mini tsunami which washed out the malecon. I imagine the chicas will be heading for El Silencio,La Herradura or Sombrellas in Barranco.

LB

Pinga
01-14-06, 03:56
Some pics to illustrateDutch,

Nice pics with the pic of the ticket to La Troca priceless. Callao has some very rough neighborhoods and is not advisable specially if you are a gringo.

Dick Rambone
03-04-06, 16:52
Went to Troca with Pinga last night. I saw 3 girls:

1) Stephany: cute slim girl, pretty, friendly, good service. The only problem is that she did everything covered. Paid my 20 soles and moved on.

2) Do not remember the name of this cutie from Pucallpa. She gave bbbj and anal (covered) in diferent positions. She was wild and talked dirty to me all the way to the finish. She is nice looking and friendly. I will try to see her back tonight.

4) Eva. She is the most wanted at Troca. I had to wait for at leat half an hour until the previous monger got out. She is the best service I have gotten for this cat house. bbbj, diferent positions, great ass. Tonight I will ask for anal.

Dick

Pinga
03-05-06, 16:31
Dick, you are really hooked on the Troca. I would guess it is the sleaze factor and cheap prices that enrapture you. I have to try that Pucallpina and see if she is as good as you say. I was quite surprised at some of the cuties that can be found there. I was not surprised at seeing some real old hags like that one that looked like 60+ and could hardly walk straight. Who in his right mind would go for that unless he is looking for a gumjob.LOL

Member #4351
03-06-06, 15:08
Nibu. Her name is Pili.

Dick Rambone
03-06-06, 16:41
Pinga,

In troca you rarely find one gringo. I like it because it has the local flavor and also girls from outside of Lima. They also have some Ecuadorians but in the far right aisle where they are known for their bad service. You can count them by hand the girls that are worth it. As you know Eva is my favorite, but the Pucallpina is driving me nuts!

Pinga
03-09-06, 23:02
Tried to see the pucallpina but she was not in at 4:30pm so I tried a little one born in Venezuela but grew up in Ecuador. She was a delightful dish with everything available. She is only 19-20,really cute and sweet. And best of all ,she can take a pounding. I liked her so much that I went twice with her after taking a break.

Lima Busy
03-10-06, 19:19
As a general rule of thumb "Callao" is pretty dangerous. The obivious exception bieng "La Punta" which is a great place to meet chica's in the summer. Another area that is relatively safe is called "La Perla" I own a house therefor my wife's family and just rented an apartment there for myself. The prices are cheap and the girls from Callao are some of the prettiest in Lima. If you are staying there the best daytime spots are "Minka" which has a great market and no gringo's. A few restaurants and cafes which you can take your intended to. Plaza San Miguel is also a short ride away and Tottus across the street is a great place to meet girls. At night time
the whole La Marina district is hopping and alot of guy's think the talent at this "Tequilas" is better and cheaper (Sun & Mon) are good nights.The Mayor of Callao a young good looking Palestinian/Peruvian currently keeps a "shag pad" in the same building. You would not believe the model types he is bringing in and out. I finally got a introduction the other day and plan to take him out next week.
LB

Pinga
03-16-06, 15:25
LB, great going maybe after meeting Kouri you can also try to get into politics and fight for foreign monger's rights LOL.

Pinga
03-16-06, 15:44
Callao is indeed dangerous at night even for the locals. But a trip to the Troca by taxi is pretty safe. After paying the 13 soles entrance fee, you will have a pick of about 80 women to choose from. Of course most are past their prime and not worth to even look at but you can still find at least 10-15 fairly young women at dirt cheap prices. The standard price is 20 soles for 20-30 minutes of fucking and anal is usually available for an additional 10 or 20 soles. I have found some real gems that give great service at cheap prices.

Lima Busy
03-16-06, 19:27
LB, great going maybe after meeting Kouri you can also try to get into politics and fight for foreign monger's rights LOL.
I am working on it but every time I ask people to join the "Gringo Party", I get a bunch of hooker's and drunk ex-pats showing up at campaign headquarters!
LB

Member #4351
03-17-06, 00:01
You´ve got my vote.

Lima Busy
03-23-06, 21:32
While Callao is not a place I would reccomend newbies stay, It has its plusses. If you are here for a extended stay I would only recomend two pueblos.
1. La Perla- the advantages here are its proximty to the airport/Troc/bote/mythos/Hawaii and of course San Miguel. Even in La Perla you will stand out like a sore thumb (advantage for chica hunting as these girls rarely see white meat) There are a few disco's but I would recomend heading over too San Miguel at night. More gringo's but a hell of alot safer!

2. La Punta- the main attractions here are the Malecon/restaurants and Club Regattas. Earlier this week a few guys and a few girls chartered a boat and Captain for a booze cruise over to the Isla's. Most chica's have never been on a yacht and were most appreciative for the opportunity. We kayacked/fished/drank and ate fresh young ceviche. Ja Ja! Were thinking of doing a weekend trip down the coast before winter. Definetly a great way to spend the day!

LB

Lima Busy
04-25-06, 19:01
This weekend is probably Callao's most famous annual event "ABTAO Bikini contest" It is actually a fashion show that focus's on Lingerie and Bikini's with top models from all over SA. If you can not make it I am sure it will be on TV Sunday morning. It is held at the Marina Yacht club right on the Malecon in "La Punta" and starts at 4pm,you can buy your tickets at Wong or Teleticket.
LB

Pinga
04-12-11, 04:12
Back in Lima, I visited this old standby and was pleasantly surprised to see so many young hot girls working there now. A lot of Ecuadorians and Colombians recently arrived at the Troca and I am so grateful for it. Though a lot of the foreign putas have a bad reputation among the locals for giving bad service, I found them to be pleasant with average to good service. I think a lot has to do with how you approach them. The locals here are used to having their way with the girls and get furious if their requests are turned down. I saw at least 15-20 sweet young things and unfortunately could not do them all. Three shots in 2-1/2 hours was the most I could muster so I will have to come back again and again.

Pinga
04-12-11, 04:18
The new fee schedule is as follows: 15 soles entrance.

30 soles for 15-20 mins service

10 soles additional for special (anal)

John Gault
04-12-11, 21:09
Back in Lima, I visited this old standby and was pleasantly surprised to see so many young hot girls working there now. A lot of Ecuadorians and Colombians recently arrived at the Troca and I am so grateful for it. Though a lot of the foreign putas have a bad reputation among the locals for giving bad service, I found them to be pleasant with average to good service. I think a lot has to do with how you approach them. The locals here are used to having their way with the girls and get furious if their requests are turned down. I saw at least 15-20 sweet young things and unfortunately could not do them all. Three shots in 2-1/2 hours was the most I could muster so I will have to come back again and again.15 to 20 sweet young things. The many times I was there the most ones I would do was 3 or 4. Glad to see the improvement.

On the issue of Colombian Chicas in the Troc, well let me tell you of an experence I had in Tequila Rock in Lima. I was sitting with a longtime Pro Amiga, when a guy I just met told me of the good time he had with a Colombian Chica. He pointed her out to us and after he left my Amiga started laughing and said that girl is from Lima not Colombia.

This is a trick a lot of girls say to make themselves seem more hot to the customer. I go to Colombia a lot and they can make more money in Colombia than at the Troc. Now Ecuadorian girls are there, as it is good money there for them.

Not calling you out, just letting it be known there is a lot of false advertising in the P4P game.

Mr Enternational
04-13-11, 01:39
On the issue of Colombian Chicas in the Troc, well let me tell you of an experence I had in Tequila Rock in Lima. I was sitting with a longtime Pro Amiga, when a guy I just met told me of the good time he had with a Colombian Chica. He pointed her out to us and after he left my Amiga started laughing and said that girl is from Lima not Colombia. This is a trick a lot of girls say to make themselves seem more hot to the customer.One girl in TR told me that she was from Brazil (although she did not look like it) , yet when I started speaking Portuguese to her she didn't understand a word.

Pinga
04-13-11, 04:13
John, what you state is very true. A lot of girls lie to make themselves more appealing. But, having a trained ear I can tell by their accent or their use of idioms where they are from. It used to be that Ecuadorians would often deny their origin as so much had been written about their poor service. I would often hear them say that they were Peruvian but I knew otherwise. Colombians are the easiest to detect with their accent, well at least to me.

Sly One
04-13-11, 17:26
One girl in TR told me that she was from Brazil (although she did not look like it) , yet when I started speaking Portuguese to her she didn't understand a word.My experience is that most Peru woman including T. R. Girls.

Well at least the ones I know.

Seem to bullshit more that the truth.

Why I don't know maybe its just a culture thing or they are trying to let you hear what they think you want to hear?

Some examples of common lies include include. First Name, Age, Where they live, Where they were born, What they do for a job, Whether they have a baby or not. Etc.

And thats just in the first 5 minutes.

Sly

Balto1
10-13-12, 04:12
I would like to stay in lapunta or la perla is there good safe hotels in the area.

Any recommendations?