PDA

View Full Version : Puerto La Cruz

Admin
11-23-03, 01:47
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

El Austriaco
03-01-04, 00:00
Was there in 2001, so this info might not be entirely up to date and more, but what the heck. The main meeting point for all the pro/semi-pro SWs was at the Cafe Piccolo (Paseo Colón/CC Galería c/c Juncal), phone number 2672963. This place was very easy to find - just walk along the main drag by the sea, it was the only place that was full every night. Every girl in this place was for hire, without exceptions.

Raider
03-24-04, 00:33
I have been to La Cruz several times in the early 90's so my (1992-1996 )reports are outdated, nevertheless the place will always be a mongers paradise .The best way to see the city and clubs is to ask a cab driver to show you around.There are many cabbies who are willing to be your guide for the right price of course and take you to all sorts of interesting places.I can't remember names of the places I visited anymore but I can tell you once we even went to a club which had a lesbian show goin on inside with three women eating away at each other. And yes there are women for Pay and Play everywhere in Venezuela .I have had some great experiances in places like El Palito ,Amoy bay ,Puerto La Cruz etc.

Silly Question is this brand " Polar Beer " still available in
Venezuela.

In Venezuela you are in the Paradise of women so have fun !!!

Catire
03-24-04, 02:34
the answer to your silly question is Yes.

It is the best known, and perhaps most popular beer in the country.

Raider
03-24-04, 18:18
Thank you for your answer Catire .I appreciate it .That's a great tasting Beer, wish it were available here in the good ole US of A .

Big Johnson
03-24-04, 21:31
They sell it reasonably in Miami. Probably $9 - $11 for a half case in the grocery store. Not as cheap as Caracas but in the normal price for hear for beer in glass.

Catire
03-25-04, 02:03
it's not a bad beer but the best part about Polar are their models.

Zippy
03-29-04, 15:28
You can have your Polar while I'll drink the good stuff, Solera!! And yes, I know that they are both produced by the same company.

Explorer8939
03-29-04, 18:46
Inquiring minds would like to know the fee these women charge - in dollars, since Bs aren't constant.

Catire
03-29-04, 22:32
You'll need a lot more than your wallet to score with a Polar model. They have lots of young, handsome and well off men to choose from.

Explorer8939
03-30-04, 06:44
Ooops, I didn't mean the charge for a Polar model, I meant for a working girl in Pto La Cruz!

Catire
03-30-04, 06:53
I don't know how much working girls in Pt. La Cruz cost but I'd imagine it'd be similar to Caracas, if not slightly higher, as the city is known in Venezuela for being touristy and expensive.

but you are wrong about prices in bolivares not being more or less constant for P4P in Venezuela.

They have been, this is why the same 150K that used to be $200 plus in Caracas strip clubs several years ago is now $50 on the black market. but it's still the same 150K bolivares.

If that isn't the best reason to keep tourists, and especially of the American or Japanese variety away from a place I do not know what is.

El Austriaco
03-30-04, 21:19
When I was there, in 2001, the SWs generally would try and get 40,000 Bolivares. At the time, though, the exchange rate was around 700 Bolivares/dollar, so that would mean a bit less than 60 dollars. Usually, you could get them to drop to 30,000, though, which would roughly mean USD 45. Hope this helps!

HobbyInHouston
05-05-04, 06:17
All, as of 2003 and 2004 in PLC the price is 300,000 Bs for TLN with one of the ladies from Gold Lips Strip club. Gold lips is the best in town. It may cost 400,000 but it is up to your skills in negotiating. You can get a news paper and go to the classifieds and get one for 150,000 TLN or 30,000 to 60,000 for 1 or 2 hours. Good quality for 1.5m or 500US for the whole week.

I was with one for 3 months, less than 300 per week 24/7. That included cooking cleaning and always going to sleep exhausted. She was incredible. 21 hard body did everything but anal. Which is ok by me I am not into that. I am sure if I would have pressed it would have been done but without the usual enthusiasm.

There is trash out there, but there are a lot of ladies out there. There are doctor that don’t make 2M per month. Do the math and figure out what non skilled clerical types make. I was told that the average doctor or engineer only makes 1.2m per month. That is less than 400us per month. Secretaries 500k maybe.

If you come to my back yard please don’t raise the price. Treat them like ladies and you will not be disappointed. If you speak a little Spanish it will make a world of difference.

Some advice, if you are here on vacation say you are being transferred here and are looking for a place to live. You work for XYZ oil company. For starters you wont get ripped off, not that it has happened to me here. Second they will want repeat business and if she is amateur she will be looking for the long term relationship and probably cut you a deal.

Here they don’t care about age or a pot belly. Fat maybe.

I have to go. PM me for more details. I don’t have much time and don’t check out the forum as much as I should so don’t expect an immediate response. If you are coming here and you know BA maybe we know each other.

From what I have herd margarita island is much more expensive on the chica front than PLC and the service is a lot better. I have never mongered in margarita.

HobbyInHouston
05-05-04, 06:22
All,

As of 2003 and 2004 in PLC the price is 300,000 Bs for TLN with one of the ladies from Gold Lips Strip club. Gold lips is the best in town. It may cost 400,000 but it is up to your skills in negotiating. You can get a news paper and go to the classifieds and get one for 150,000 TLN or 30,000 to 60,000 for 1 or 2 hours. Good quality for 1.5m or 500US for the whole week.

I was with one for 3 months, less than 300 per week 24/7. That included cooking cleaning and always going to sleep exhausted. She was incredible. 21 hard body did everything but anal. Which is ok by me I am not into that. I am sure if I would have pressed it would have been done but without the usual enthusiasm.

There is trash out there, but there are a lot of ladies out there. There are doctor that don’t make 2M per month. Do the math and figure out what non skilled clerical types make. I was told that the average doctor or engineer only makes 1.2m per month. That is less than 400us per month. Secretaries 500k maybe.

If you come to my back yard please don’t raise the price. Treat them like ladies and you will not be disappointed. If you speak a little Spanish it will make a world of difference.

Some advice, if you are here on vacation say you are being transferred here and are looking for a place to live. You work for XYZ oil company. For starters you wont get ripped off, not that it has happened to me here. Second they will want repeat business and if she is amateur she will be looking for the long term relationship and probably cut you a deal.

Here they don’t care about age or a pot belly. Fat maybe.

I have to go. PM me for more details. I don’t have much time and don’t check out the forum as much as I should so don’t expect an immediate response. If you are coming here and you know BA maybe we know each other.

From what I have herd margarita island is much more expensive on the chica front than PLC and the service is a lot better. I have never mongered in Margarita.

Cyberdas
10-12-04, 18:12
Hi guys,

I was just recently updated to Regular Member status as I have been reading the posts on a regular basis for a couple of months now. So here’s my request:

This will be my first visit to Venezuela, so can anyone provide me with information regarding the p4p and non-pro scenes in Puerto La Cruz and its surrounding areas/cities? I will be there this upcoming November for the good part of the month. I’m going with a friend who is originally from there so perhaps this will give me a boost of some sort. We’re planning on going to Caracas and Isla Margarita for a couple of days although I think Margarita would be closer to PLC.

I’ll also be going to Cali, Colombia from there for a couple of days or longer depending how good the action is at either place. I’m Colombian-American and I speak Spanish but I haven’t been to Cali in over 6 years and I don’t really know anyone there. The posts offer excellent information regarding the action in Cali, which I plan to use as a guide. I’ll post this portion in the Cali section as well.

So, any updated information would be greatly appreciated. Some good tips will definitely give me a head start and would help make my efforts be more on target (so to speak). I will also be reporting live from the scenes while I’m there in the hopes of providing this virtual community with substantive information. If anyone will be there in November or would like to make plans to get there – PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Holden Caulfield
12-17-04, 21:25
Sorry to ask in here, but I can't seem to find this answer. Since you say you just upgraded maybe you can help me do the same. The link to upgrade seems to lead to nowhere.

How did you do this?

Cyberdas
12-21-04, 22:53
Season greetings to all,

Got back from my Venzuela-Colombia-Miami tour a couple of weeks ago.

Part 1:

Puerto La Cruz is an alright place; kind-of wild and crazy during the day, but fun none-the-less. Lecherias is the nicer, newer and glitzier part of town. This is where you will find two malls - Caribbean mall and Plaza Mayor - which are, by the way, good places to check out the local chicas. Lots of them; all beautiful too!! There are a couple of nightclubs as well: Niki Beach and Matrix. I don't recommend Matrix since it's a place for really young crowds tripping on ecstasy and not much else taking place. Niki Beach, on the other hand, has more of a mix to the place. However, expect the crowd to be like that of any upscale nightclub scene in the U.S. Very good looking and well-off people go there - the most affluent from this part of town and this part of the country as well. Went there on a couple of occasions and I experienced the same thing I do when I visit a club in South Beach or Hollywood.

Now, getting to what's really important: I visited a few casas in and around the Puerto La Cruz area. The one that did it for me was Josefina's, on the corner of Avenida Municipal and Sucre. It is actually on the second floor of the hotel, the hotel has a different name. When you go there, you have to act like you've been there before so that 1) they allow you into the second floor and 2) so they won't overcharge you. The chicas are good ranging from 6 - 9 and all shades from light to dark. The rooms are like small apartments where you have a living room, a bedroom and the bathroom with a shower. This is important for me since I (and so did the chicas) like to shower before and after performing. The place is safe since there seems to be a security guard and the folks from the reception at the lobby at all times. Prices range from $40k - $60k Bolivares (@2500 black market rate = $16 - $24 USD) for 1 hour. GFE almost guaranteed with CBJ, DATY, kissing and all the positions. I don't know about Greek since it isn't my thing. These are November 2004 prices.

More to come.

Cyberdas
12-23-04, 01:40
Part 2:

Another good way to go regarding the P4P scene is the classifieds. They are updated on a daily basis. I brought back a copy with me so if anyone needs it, feel free to PM me and I’ll be more than glad to provide. I actually called a few of them during the day, not really a good idea since they seem to sleep ‘til late. The prices quoted were from 40k – 100k+ and they included the room. Usually, the girls live or stay in these hotel rooms where you go meet them at. I didn’t go this route. Be careful about casas that are really cheap but that are in very unsafe neighborhoods. I went to one where this 19 year-old beauty wanted 20K for 20 minutes. I turned her down and left right away because of the dudes that were hanging around the joint.

One house I visited was: ‘La Piragua’ which was during a weekday night. There were about 5 girls; three 5s, one 7 and one 9.5. I went with the 9.5 who is the equivalent of a prototypical Miss Venezuela contestant. She goes by the name of Paola; she’s about 5’7, 110lbs, has never-ending legs, a luscious rear-end, white skin and long brown hair. No BBBJ and a clock-watcher as well which made the service a 7. The cost was $50K for 1/2 hour that included some drinks afterwards. The one freaky thing that happened was that my condom broke - something I noticed after having finished. She reassured me that she has to periodically go through medical examinations and testing for STDs. Upon return to the U.S. I underwent a medical check-up and testing where everything came back normal. PHHHHHHHEEEEEEEWWWWWWW.

Gold Lips is a strip club not far from Paseo Colon where there are lots of Brazilian chicas working the place. The drinks at the place are expensive and the chicas will try to get you for as much as they can. I went there one night and immediately hooked-up with this Brazilian beauty. The cost was 100K which included the exit fee and one hour of FUN at her hotel room. I have never been to Brazil, I have always wanted to go and after this session – I will definitely be going. I tried to bring the price below 100k but then I would’ve had to pay the exit fee - which would’ve brought the price above 100k anyway. Negotiate, haggle and speak some Spanish (or Portuguese as in this case) – this will always take you a long way.

More to come.

Vagabond
02-02-05, 10:51
re cyberdas
Thanks for the reprt, long time since I have been there. How was the action on the outdoor cafes along Paseo de Colon ?

Cyberdas
03-12-05, 04:04
Hey there fellow mongerer,

The action at the outdoor cafes along the Paseo Colon was good. The action takes place at night, from like 9pm onwards. There's a cafe named Cafe Ole which used to be Cafe Picolo if I'm not wrong. You have to go towards the end of Paseo Colon, past Cafe Ole, heading towards the cross but not so far. You'll come accross an area where there's a Telcel or something similar - you know, those places where you can make long distance calls from. Well, right outside of that place is where most of the SWs hang out and along the cafes right next to there. The prices were in November 2004 approx. $70k bolivares with room included for about 1/2 an hour or less. Kind of pricey considering quality and duration. Anywhere from close to the Plaza Bolivar down to close to the cross is where all the street action is. However, the action seems to die down early (at about 2am). Watch out for the TVs because they have some spots dedicated to themselves.

I did a few SWs at around that time when either I had gotten no action at the non-pro night clubs (which was more frequent than I would've liked and had hoped for) or because I was awake at that time and would go looking for action. I bumped into this slim, somewhat tall and tanned chica. It was great!! Be careful because after 10pm, it is not recommended to be walking around this area by yourself. Especially if you're a gringo or European (I'm neither). Catch a cab which are cheap and have him take you around. There's a casa not far from there that I'm sure all cabbies know about. It's called JOSEFINA's and it is inside a family-oriented hotel, kind-of bizzare if you ask me. Negotiate and act as if you've been there before and you're a local. Shouldn't have to pay more than $70k bolivares for 1 hour service with everything except Sin Condon and/or Greek - I don't do either of these, so I didn't ask. Girls are on an average from 6 - 8. From blonde to dark. True GFE all the way though. I didn't get any GFE in Cali as I did here in Puerto La Cruz - kudos to the chics there for that.

If and when I go back to Puerto La Cruz, I'm going to make it my launching spot when heading to Margarita, Maturin and Carupano. The mongering in PLC is very good with true GFE virtually guaranteed. The locals (non-pros) are stuck-up, materialistic and very time consumming; very hard to get indeed. In many aspects, it is similar to the scene in the States where you have to have lots of $$$$ and/or be very good looking. Maturin, which is about 3 hours away, is a city with statistics of 13 women for every man. Go there if you can from Thursday (ladies' night at most non-pro clubs) through Saturday night. Those are the nights to look for non-pro action in that part of Venezuela. The other days are good for dedicating to the adventure tourism (roraima, Margarita, Los Roques, Sabana Grande, etc...) as Venezuela has no shortage of this to offer. I hope this helps!

Explorer8939
03-12-05, 14:46
This is where you will find two malls - Caribbean mall and Plaza Mayor - which are, by the way, good places to check out the local chicas.

I spent many hours in Plaza Mayor, and never came close to finding rentable chicas. Mostly tourists there.

Cyberdas
03-13-05, 01:40
What I was referring to in my post where I mention Plaza Mayor and Caribbean Mall was regarding the local, non-pro chicas and/or tourists. No, this is not the place to hook-up with "rentable chicas" unless you happend to stumble upon one that happens to be there and she's good to go. Odds of this being the case are somewhat slim but not entirely improbable. These malls are comparable to the Sambils in CCS and Margarita where you go to "girl-watch", hang out and perhaps hook-up.

I found women (locals, non-pros) of this part of Venezuela to be quite dificult to hook-up with. The only one I hooked-up with was this (hopefully non-pro) chica visiting from Maracaibo. We met at one of the islands not far from PLC, El Farito I believe, and kicked back for a few days and then headed out to Margarita together. This was cool, in a way, but bad in another because I couldn't really flirt and/or try to hook up with other girls while there. She wanted me to go back to Maracaibo with her, but I definitely wanted to score with some of the locals of PLC - nothing which took place, ofcourse. In retrospect, perhaps I should've taken off to Maracaibo with her after returning from Margarita. Oh well.

I only passed by CCS on my way to and from PLC but, what I saw there looked very good; definitely lots of potential with the locals, non-pros. I have been chatting and emailing with a local, non-pro chica from CCS I met at the airport and she has explained to me that the women outside of the big cities like CCS, Maracaibo, etc... tend to be conservative where as the ones in these cities are more liberal and outgoing.

Reinaldo
03-13-05, 04:43
Maturin, which is about 3 hours away, is a city with statistics of 13 women for every man. I apologize for being skeptical but your source for these statistics is? There is no mention of this peculiarity at http://www.mipunto.com/foros/foros.jsp?forum=239 which is a spanish language forum about life in Maturin.

Explorer8939
03-13-05, 18:39
What I was referring to in my post where I mention Plaza Mayor and Caribbean Mall was regarding the local, non-pro chicas and/or tourists. No, this is not the place to hook-up with "rentable chicas" unless you happend to stumble upon one that happens to be there and she's good to go.

Duuuhhhh....

You need to think about this.

The locals in PLC are not that wealthy, and so the upscale chicas you find in the malls are imports from Caracas or elsewhere. This means that they come with their families or boyfriends or husbands, so if they hook up with you, they will have to walk home. I am not saying that its impossible, but you would be more likely hooking up with a chica in your mall in Indianapolis than at PLC.

Cyberdas
03-15-05, 21:57
Duuuhhhh....

You need to think about this.

The locals in PLC are not that wealthy, and so the upscale chicas you find in the malls are imports from Caracas or elsewhere. This means that they come with their families or boyfriends or husbands, so if they hook up with you, they will have to walk home. I am not saying that its impossible, but you would be more likely hooking up with a chica in your mall in Indianapolis than at PLC.

Dude, let me tell you that you're partially wrong in what you said about the locals in PLC not being that wealthy. I'll explain: while poverty is mainstream in the area, you also have a lot of wealth concentrated in the neighborhoods of Lecherias, El Morro and parts of Barcelona. Caribbean Mall and Plaza Mayor are both located in Lecherias, which is the fanciest part of town. I don't know if you noticed this when you visited there, but there's a canal system where you can see very impressive homes with yachts and sailboats docked right beside them. This is by far not a sign of poverty. The best nightclubs, country clubs and five star hotels are also located in this area where the attitudes of the people inside are very similar to that of any U.S. city. While there is a great number of non-locals at the malls and nightclubs at any given time, I would dare say that they are perhaps the minority. Closeby there is one of the most important oil refineries of Venezuela (and Latin America) which attracts a lot of foreigners, hence the many non-locals but you also have a big number of affluent people - especially from the Middle East -concentrated there. Besides, I originally made reference to these malls for "girl looking" purposes more than for hooking up with "rentable chicas".

Cyberdas
03-15-05, 22:02
I apologize for being skeptical but your source for these statistics is? There is no mention of this peculiarity at http://www.mipunto.com/foros/foros.jsp?forum=239 which is a spanish language forum about life in Maturin.The source for my statistics was from word of mouth. It was from several non-pro chicas I met and became friends with and from taxi drivers and others. I have pictures from a nightclub I went to that also shows how many more women than men were there. Perhaps the ratio may not exactly be 13 to 1 but from what I saw first hand, I can tell you that there are a lot more women than men; beautiful women I dare add.

Vic Nate
03-23-05, 19:11
I have been in PLC since Monday March 21. This is my report:

Cafe Ole is still there on the Paseo Colon but I would recommend instead Casa Blanca from 8 p.m. to 12 midnight to find quickly a SW.

The going rate is 50K Bolivares after some haggling and negotiating in Spanish.
the change rate right now is 2500 to one U.S. dollar in some restaurants after negotiation. I recommend to come with cash and not use travellers cheques. More difficult to find places that accept Travellers Cheques.

I have been warned to use taxis instead of walking to my hotel (CaribbeMar) in the evening because of robberies but so far I have been lucky not to use taxis.

In PLC , you have chicks from Maturin, Barcelona, even Caracas.

The Josefina place is not a bad deal but the chicks are average.

The going rate (March 2005) is 50k for a very decent (North American ) hotel room.

The chicks are great but SMILE and establish eye contact. Use a local to help you find what you want.

Vic Nate

Vagabond
04-12-05, 03:10
Thanks to cyberdas and Vic Nate. Has been to the DR the last six years, but realy wants to go back to PLC and Margarita again. Had some good times there back then.

Johan007
06-10-05, 13:44
I am thinking of going by Bus from Caracas to PLC. From there I will try to take a ferry boat to Isla margarita. Sure is more hours of travel then any plane ride....but I guess also more adventureous and cheaper. Besides i love the boat thing...:-)

Has anyone did the boat thing to Isla M. before? Some people told me that it was difficult to find a decent priced hotel on Isla M. if you are NOT on a package tour. I will take the challenge and try to find a good hotel at a good price.(Porlamar city only offcourse...hehehehe)
All in all i found out most package tours are a ripp off if you are a single (male) traveler. They are way too expensive. Sure if you never been to SA and can't speak spanish i too would take one of those...but in my case?? Nooooooo;-)

Found some real ticket bargains today online with Alitalia and Iberia. (about € 685-730 all-in round trip from Brussels-CSS)
Online i also saw tickets with Aeropostal to Isla M from € 95,- round trip from CSS. But like i said i want to try the bus/boat thing.

bye

Johan

Prosbocito
06-12-05, 14:52
You can take the Bus Line AEROEJECUTIVOS, they have their terminal in Av. Libertador, the cost one way from Caracas to plc is around 20. 000. oo Bs. they arrive at the Ferry Boats station, thre are two kinds of ferry boats the cheaper (it takes around 4 hours to arrive to margarita) and the standard(takes 2 hours) the difference of price is not so much, I think the best is the margarita expresss. it only leave to times a day from plc 8. 00 am and 4. 00 pm, you must talk to bus line explaying the you want to take the ferry they will recomend you the best time to depart.

In margarita, which hotel to take depends of want you want to do, if you rent a car, here gas is only 1 bs. a liter(1US$=2. 150. 00 bs.) or you want to move around in taxi or you want to be close to where the action is. With a car you can go to macanao (la arestinga), juangriego, playa el agua, el yaque.

With car:

Hotel le parc -close to porlamar downtown.

It's and old hotel with swimming pool, I used in my old times as westinghouse salesman.

Several hotels in playa el Yaque.

Best place in the world for kite surfing and wind surfing this beach is behind the airport an around 20 minutes from porlamar.

Several hotels in playa el agua:

The "movida"(adventure) stars there during the day and ussually stands until next day.

Without car:

Several hotels in Av. Mariño or Av. 4 de Mayo.

Close to all the shopping centers and laces like:

Gold fingers
Ruby
Men Only
Tascas

And pubs where you can pick up non professional chicks.

Prosbocito

Johan007
06-12-05, 21:25
Hola Prosbocito,

muchas gracias para las informaciones sobre PLC.Es cierto...muy practico para escoger las mujeres....jejejejejej
Me gusta buscar chicas non-profesionalistas...sabes...ellas son las mejores!!

I PM you later for more detailes if that's ok with you.

Thanks man.

Johan

Vagabond
06-13-05, 14:30
re Johan
I have taken the boat trip several times, mostly the other way though. Its a nice trip. A lot's of cheap hotels in Porlamar.

Cyberdas
06-14-05, 00:38
johan007,

here's the link to the ferry company: http://www.conferry.com/tarifas_xml.asp?ruta=plc-pdp-plc&fecha=11-14-2004

it shows the rates and schedules. punta de piedra is the port at isla margarita where the ferries arrive at. from there, a taxi ride to porlamar costs anywhere from $15k - $25k bolivares, try to negotiate and haggle. the ride is kind-of long since the port is somewhat far from the city. you will pass the roads that take you to the airport and playa el yaque (nice beach) en route to porlamar. the cabbie told me they charged $25k+ from the airport to porlamar which is weird given its relative proximity to the city center.

i suggest you buy your tickets in as much time in advance as possible given the speed at which they're sold. this is for both, the old (ferry tradicional) and the new (ferry express), especially since the new one tends to sellout faster. prosbocito is right; the difference in price is not that much. on the new one, i didn't find any advantage paying more for the vip section. here's one more thing to keep in mind though, on the return portion (if you would be returning on the ferry to either plc or la guaira), do head out with as much time in advance as possible and by all means, pay with cash (preferably bolivares so as to get a better exchange rate). you might be able to buy tickets for the ferry at their porlamar or pampatar offices; i'm not sure, but i would check first before heading to punta de piedra.

the bus ride from ccs to plc is uneventful and there's not much to see along the way either. the ride takes 5 -6 hours and the busses stop at this one place halfway in between for 30 - 45 minutes. i'm not sure if the one probocito recommends is the same one i took, but there's one bus line that has a restroom and some sort of waitress service (which was not the one i took). i definitely recommend this one instead. the bus and ferry terminal at plc is not very well organized; it's rather crazy in fact, so if you want to arrive at plc first and head out to margarita afterwards, keep this in mind.

one more thing, in the traditional (old) ferry you can walk around the outside of the ship from where you can take pictures. in the new one you can't. aside from the views to the islands around plc and cubagua upon arrival to punta de piedra, there's not much to photograph or see in between. i went from plc to margarita with a semi-pro on the old ferry (which made the ride feel shorter than what it could've been) and returned to plc on the new one.

Johan007
06-14-05, 12:12
Cyberdas...thanks mate...were would I be without the help of fellow mongers of this board???:-)

I tried to find this for myself (google) but somehow i couldn't manage to find something.

Finding a reasonable hotel in caracas shouldn't be a problem. isla M should also be a piece of cake. I will try to book the Maria Louisa hotel (3 star chica friendly turist hotel)..in porlamar. It's 100 m from the beach:-) and close to all other "action"....:-)
I will leave 27 sept from Brussels (stopover Madrid) to CSS airport...and must return 16 oct. I will fly in with Iberia. reliable,good and decent priced company.I used it allready several times and it never let me down. I can recommend this airline to anyone who wants to fly to SA from Europe.

Alitalia was (on this route)some 40 euros cheaper./...but somehow the 50 min stopover in Milan seemed a bit of a challenge. So i will not take that risk to miss my plain and have to wait for another 4-5 hours:-(

If any of you guys would like to join up...please PM or email me.

gracias,

Johan

Aussie Greg
01-14-06, 03:54
Hitting town around the 20th Feb for a few days then sailing to Cartegenam with a boat, would like to know where the most beautifull girls go for fun !! and also the best strip club at night and the best day place in town, any info would be great.

The Aussie.

World Travel 69
01-15-06, 16:31
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Cyberdas
01-18-06, 01:19
Just wanted to fill in for some of the information WorldTravel69 posted below.

Gold Lips Strip Club, On Paseo Colon, is one of the most expensive places in town but their selection is very good. At least it was when I visited there last year. Lots of Brazilian chicas working this joint - they could be very friendly, nice and sweet too. Just bargain and haggle with them and they'll either bring the price down a little or throw-in the bar fee in their price for you. Most of them have rooms / apartments nearby where they stay at and might be included in their price. I paid 100k Bolivares for one which included the bar fee and the room. You could also hook up with these girls to go to the nearby islands / beaches with during the day and then it's all up to you from there. YMMV.

Nikki Beach and Matrix are regular night clubs but the crowd and the attitudes of the non-pro chicas there are similar to what you will find in any typical happening night club in Sex Prison, USA. It's probably worth giving it a try but make sure to have alternative and/or back-up plans just in case. Also, the casas seem to close early and the street girls on Paseo Colon tend to call it a night at around midnight or so. It's probably best to monger first before heading out to these Americanized night clubs.

The malls in the Lecherias area are definitely places worth hanging out at where the eye candy is abundant and chances of meeting non-pro or semi-pro girls are very good. These malls could be considered in a par with the Sambils in CCS and Margarita or Chipichape in Cali.

BayBoy
03-02-06, 17:05
I went to Piragua a few weeks ago. Its a bar with a small stage for dancing, which didnt seem to be used. A pretty nice and comfortable place to look for chicas and have a drink. There was maybe 6-7 girls hanging around, most seemed kinda hard looking. I finally settled on Indira, an older gal, blonde with a good body.

We went to a crowded room, where I had to put my clothes on the ground floor because there was no space. Indira finally got down to business, she had a nice tanned body, with a plump ass and good tits. She gave me a very rapido tongue and blow job which went on for quite awhile. She wanted to fuck but I was too worried to go there. She had a nice personality and didnt try to cheat me, like what happened to my buddy.

The next day I ran into her on the streets of Puerto la Cruz and she was mad that I hadnt called her. But once was enough for me.

OUT

Cyberdas
07-27-06, 22:44
Hello to all my fellow brethren,

I'm reporting from Puerto La Cruz where I have been now for 1.5 weeks. All I have to say is that sadly and due to the influence of countless sailors stopping by this port - the price for p4p is not lower than $80,000 VEB anywhere in town. At least in all the casas. Streetgirls cost around $45,000 VEB and it's only for a quick pop and not much else. The quality of SGs here is very poor especially when combined with attitudes and service. Last night I went to Dona Josefina and to my surprise, the joint no longer exists. The Aparta-hotel is still there but sans the chicas :(

I ended-up going to La Piragua where I managed to hook-up with the hottest chica in the joint for $65,000 VEB after much haggling and what-not. At La Piragua, there is a 12k charge for the room and a mandatory 13k charge for a chica drink. I haggled with this 7 chica for 40k (her share) she wanted 60k. I know, it's ridiculous!!! The chicas tell me that they prefer the sailors since they pay from 50 USD to + 125 USD for 1 hour. more to come.........

Master Yoda
02-12-07, 14:07
How good is the non-pro action in Puerto La Cruz?

Cyberdas
02-13-07, 01:15
The non-pro action in PLC could be alright YMMV. It all depends what you are looking for and how much time and money you have available / are willing to spend. There are two malls, Caribbean mall and centro commercial El Morro; both located in the nicer part of town called Lecherias. This is the newer and ritzier part of town where you will find the nicer restaurants, hotels and nightclubs. Lots of pretty chicas everywhere though not as many as you will find in Caracas, IMHO.

One option are the nearby islands where the locals go to on their free time (tourists too), including chicas going there either in groups or by themselves. Sometimes working girls on their time off will go there as well. You can get there the cheapest from the "lanchas" (small boats) off of the Paseo Colon by the big blue Puerto La Cruz cross. Or you can approach the travel agencies who work with the tour orginizers to take you on their excursions. Don't be coy, timid or shy in approaching women on the boats or at the beaches. As long as they are not with their boyfriends, husbands, lovers, etc... for the most part they are approachable and open if not to anything else to small-time talk. I met a few cuties doing this approach and it worked fairly well for me.

The other option is to walk along the Paseo Colon during the afternoon and early evening hours of the day looking to meet and start-up a conversation with a friendly and hopefully good-looking chica doing the same. The outdoor cafes offer good opportunities to take in and enjoy the view. A lot of independent working chicas also sit and lounge around the cafes, especially later on at night. Just be careful, use common sense and play it safe the same way you would anywhere else. Good luck and monger-on!!!

Master Yoda
02-13-07, 03:00
Thanks for the info Cyberdas

Explorer8939
04-06-07, 16:41
How good is the non-pro action in Puerto La Cruz?The problem is that PLC is a tourist town, filled with single male tourists. So, the odds are much worse in PLC that most other cities in Venezuela.

Unlimited
12-19-09, 09:23
The problem is that PLC is a tourist town, filled with single male tourists. So, the odds are much worse in PLC that most other cities in Venezuela.Since the last report is 2 years old here I guess it is not worth to stop in puerto la cruze if not necessary.

I will go from Caracas to Isla Magarita and think about a bus tour one way. Also to see something. Since my flight is landing in the afternoon I could probably catch a bus to Puerto de la Cruze and stop for the night there. Or it is recommended because of safty not to drive the bus in the night there and spent a night in Caracas and travel next day? And skip Puerto de la Cruze.

Thanks

Smash23
06-27-10, 14:58
Hi guys,

I'm heading to Puerta la Cruz in a couple of weeks and I the like to have an update of the situation there please.

Thanks

Ttriumph48
07-07-10, 23:08
I have not been to PLC in some time now. It is a great stepping off city to explore the rest of Venezuela. There all sorts of oppertunities to make friends with the local chicas; which match the climate. HOT.

v

Topen
03-15-11, 03:50
Went to a strip bar in PLC called Gold Lips in December. Opening time at 8pm. Drinks cost around 10-20k Bol. Chicas were from 6 to 7. 5 (on a 1-10 scale). Half an hour on a separate room costs 800k, one hour 1, 200k and all night at your hotel 3, 000k. Quite hot girls, you can have fun. Until your time expires and the manager starts shouting from behind the curtain (5 minutes left. 2 minutes left. Time is over.). Overall a vote 6 experience with a vote 7 girl. I will not do the bis.

Hasta la vista!

Ttriumph48
03-15-11, 05:57
Went to a strip bar in PLC called Gold Lips in December. Opening time at 8pm. Drinks cost around 10-20k Bol. Chicas were from 6 to 7. 5 (on a 1-10 scale). Half an hour on a separate room costs 800k, one hour 1, 200k and all night at your hotel 3, 000k. Quite hot girls, you can have fun. Until your time expires and the manager starts shouting from behind the curtain (5 minutes left. 2 minutes left. Time is over.). Overall a vote 6 experience with a vote 7 girl. I will not do the bis.

Hasta la vista! What is the exchange rate? What would a drink cost in USD? I have been to Gold Lips. Nice place with hot Venezuanas. Wish I were there now.

Donnylad
06-18-11, 20:23
Greetings all. I'm planning on making a trip in Nov. Searched the thread and was hoping someone would have some recent info on where the streetwalkers hang out and any girl friendly hotels in town. Any advice will be much appreciated.

DL

FoxesHunter
07-12-11, 20:53
Half an hour on a separate room costs 800k, one hour 1, 200k and all nightIt is the most expensive price of Soth America for mongering!

Britisher
08-02-15, 04:06
The hotel to stay at here is Christina Suites.

Very girl friendly.

6000 BS / night.

Decent internet / hot water / nice room / good service.

I did all my mongering here via this dedicated Puerto La Cruz website.

Never paid more than 5000 BS to any chica.

http://www.sexyorientales.com/site/index.php

The taxis were very safe. I even hailed many on the roads there. The city was super safe as per me.

For someone super scared, this will be a good starting point. (Barcelona is the airport for this city. Airport code (BLA). Direct connections from Panama city and Miami on Avior. Limited number of flights and seats get full very fast.

Vagabond
08-02-15, 14:05
The hotel to stay at here is Christina Suites.

Very girl friendly.

6000 BS / night.

Decent internet / hot water / nice room / good service.

I did all my mongering here via this dedicated Puerto La Cruz website.

Never paid more than 5000 BS to any chica.

http://www.sexyorientales.com/site/index.php

The taxis were very safe. I even hailed many on the roads there. The city was super safe as per me.

For someone super scared, this will be a good starting point. (Barcelona is the airport for this city. Airport code (BLA). Direct connections from Panama city and Miami on Avior. Limited number of flights and seats get full very fast.Had a lot of fun here a long time ago. Took the boats out to the small islands during daytime, and had fun with the local girls at night. Miss it.

Haitek
10-12-15, 19:52
In Puerto la Cruz I stay at Venetur Hotel (http://www.hotelaca.com/hoteles.html?hotel=128).
Very confortable and modern hotel at 7000 bolivars by night (8 euros at black market exchange rate) in a superior room with king size bed.
The hotel is chica friendly but the chica have to register with identity card before going in your room. If the chica stay in your room more than 3 hours, the hotel will charge 4000 bolivars fee (but it happen that the receptionnist forget to check the time and do not charge the chica fee).
Like Britisher, I use sexyorientales.com to call the girls in my hotel. Many girls are available 24/24H at the rate of 5000/6000 bolivars for 60 minutes (plus extra 2000/3000 bolivars for anal sex). Also, you have to add a few hundred bolivars for their taxi.

From Puerto la Cruz you can visit nearby neighborhood La Lecheria which is the area for riche local people.
La Lecheria is very safe, even at night time. You can walk along the long beach road. At 8pm there are still people playing on the beach.
Off course, use taxi to move between Puerto la Cruz and La Lecheria.

Britisher
10-12-15, 20:04
Haitek,

Your experiences in Puerta la Cruz, are very similar to mine (almost 99.9%.

Amazing!

Any reason, why you did not chose my recommended hotel "Christina suites" and chose to to stay in "Venetur Hotel", there.

Thanks.

Haitek
10-13-15, 04:49
Haitek,

Your experiences in Puerta la Cruz, are very similar to mine (almost 99.9%.

Amazing!

Any reason, why you did not chose my recommended hotel "Christina suites" and chose to to stay in "Venetur Hotel", there.

Thanks.Because I stayed at Venetur Hotel in Porlamar Isla Margarita and I was satisfied with the level confort it offert and the price. So, when I went to Puerto La Cruz I stay at the local Venetur.

Smily59
03-05-16, 12:40
In PDC I stayed at the Venetur because I need a room with balcony, it was easy to get one just by walking in without a reservation. Nice seaside room with balcony is 11000 Bfs, not all of them have a functional safety box just ask and check, in the 2 rooms I had I could not close the balcony door. Early checkin (10 am) was no problem, chicas have to register and get a bracelet, no extra fee. Later I had to pay 3450 Bfs once being told 1 chica per stay not per day is free, it just depends on who is checking your lady in.

Agency:

After calling some independents from sexyorientales (early afternoon) I finally called the agency play dolls VIP because none of the independents would answer my call. PDV was easy and professional, Pebel my choice was available I didn't discuss services offered, just confirmed that 1 hour is 7500 Bfs and told the guy I want to see her at 1600. While waiting I got a confirmation call from the agency and msg from her that she is on her way. Just in time she called me from the reception because I had to come downstairs to check her in. The staff took the data from her cedula and gave her kind of a hard time asking for all kind of stuff even her profession. Finally she got a bracelet (for security all guests have to wear one).

She has a nice face and was decently dressed, we bought a drink at the bar what again took a long time here in Venezuela nothing is simple and easy. And to the room we went, some small talk, a quick shower and she was in the bed me discovering the wonders of Photoshop. She is single mother and the breasts showed it. I didn't asked for extras so it was no french kissing and CBJ. Sex was OK, not starfish, moaning a little bit and open for every position. Reading the report so far you didn't expect PSE, don't you? She stayed the full hour talking a little bit and singing to some local music. She was always wearing a smile and I liked her as a person. I would do her again, but only after not finding better options. BTW she told me taxi is 2000 what might be a little bit to much, because I payed 500 for any ride in the center, anyway who would argue at those prices, just gave her 10000 Bfs.

During my stay I called chicas from:

http://www.sexyorientales.com/site/index.php,

http://sexyporlamar.mobi/sexyporlamar

http://www.rumbaescort.com/damas

But in my mind it is not worth the trouble because for whatever reason they will not answer your call in most cases. Easier to call Play dolls, especially when the guy is on the phone. Once a chica answered and instead of 9000 for Anny it was 12000. I told her no, 9000 are mentioned on your webpage, later the guy called back, we rectified the rate and after asking he told me that Anny has no kids. Deal, and a nice and firm body she had when she came at 2 pm. Again no frenchkissing but for additional 5000 she agreed to BBJ. Shower together and a good session. I asked her for TLN, she had to call the agency and it was 140000. No way, her boss didn't agree to 50000, so I settled for her coming again at 10 pm, same rate sometimes you have to pay a surcharge at night or for 5 star hotels. Especially on weekends the chicas are quite busy and 50% are for the girl.

Tasco Bars:

At 2100 I asked a taxi to drop me at Piano Bar, a place close to the Venetur, that Haiteks friend had told me about. Later I discovered the taxi dropped me at Guacharo Tasco Bar, what is next door. The place was empty, no chicas, no other guests, only the owner being present. Because there aren't that many options I decided to have a drink and see what will happen. 15 minutes later Lorena, a bubbly gordita, arrived set beside me and we started talking. Although I like flacas I offered a drink and politely explained what I am looking for. So she called some of her amigas. 30 minutes later I was introduced to 3 chicas, one being acceptable. She explained she is from Cumana and arrived 4 days ago. Having been with Pelba a few hours ago, I was not that interested at first, but during the interview she agreed to being carinosa, frenchkissing and BBJ. I was told 15000 Bfs 1 hour and 3000 Bfs for the lovehotel next door. I didn't negotiate, but suggest that 10000 + 2500 for the lovehotel would be realistic. I am sure a cut for Lorena was included, most likely for the taxi as well. Please keep in mind that prices are rising fast in Venezuela, 3 weeks ago I payed 250-400 for a pack of cigarettes, now it is 1000. BTW ladydrinks were 1000 each.

For checkin I was asked for my passport, not even having a copy was no problem and we retired to a basic room. Shower together, she has a nice tight body, small tits only, no kids but regular face. The session was good and close to GFE keeping all her promises. Before leaving we exchanged telefon numbers and I considered to invite her for TLN in my hotel, but next day she didn't answer for hours and I had already arranged a date with Marisa when she finally texted me.

Damas de compania:

You can find Marisa on sexyorientales, she texted me she can't get a taxi at 1630 arriving 45 minutes late she looked great. Not carrying a cedular was no problem, but checkin took 15 minutes because of paying in effectivo remember, nothing is simple here. To make a long story short, she started giving me a lame handjob and neglected my offer of 15000 instead of the 10000 for basic service for additional frenchkissing and BBJ, what spoilt my mood. Although her making some more efforts then, it was too mechanical, in my mind you know early on if it's going to be good and it was not. Although not being exactly slim she is easy on the eyes, educated and smart, hopefully other guys have more luck with her. She lives at upscale Lecheria and taxi was 3000 Bfs.

At night I decided to have a look at the bars, Guacharo Tasco Bar is located at Calle Carabobo corner Avenida Alberto Ravell. Around the corner in Avenida Alberto Ravell is El Chalet another Tasco bar and Karoke. Although Tasco means there are girls avaible, there was a sign parejas only. The place was empty anyway, so I moved on to Piano bar at the corner to find out it is closed. I was told there are some more chica places close to the bus terminal, one might be called Tasca Alcoirys, but that the area is more dangerous. If I find a reliable taxi driver I will check that out.

Other options:

The guy changing money offered me chicas as well and promised a lot nice, educated blabla, but the lady simply was not worth 50 $ he was asking for. At the Paseo (Malecon) I saw some freelancers sitting in one of the street cafes (El Bufalo) at Friday night. They were plain looking and some fat, anyway I was with a friend and a chica we had picked up at the ferry from Punto Piedras to PDC. Once in a while (weekends) you might see some ladies in the the Venetur and some of them are defintly freelancing. But be careful, lots of regular chicas are here as well joining the salsa class or for whatever reason. From the looks and dress you know what she is up for. Don't approach chicas with bracelets, most likely regular guests. I talked to one who wanted 30000 for an hour, what is way too much.

Sorry for this report being long and not too exciting, but PDC is not really a monger place, but a quiet town, few foreigners and most of the locals have no money. After 10 pm it is getting pretty dead, weekends are better. The busy part of Paseo seems to be a safe area even at night as long people are there and at daytime I walked the centro with no problems, but be careful don't wear a watch or use the phone in the street.

Britisher
03-07-16, 12:37
Good Report Smily59.

Will you like to add, how you changed money? What rate did you get?

And since your room did not have a safe. How were you keeping all the bolivars exchanged?

Thanks.

SCOnline
03-07-16, 16:06
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Haitek
03-14-16, 14:06
In PDC I stayed at the Venetur because I need a room with balcony, it was easy to get one just by walking in without a reservation. Nice seaside room with balcony is 11000 Bfs, not all of them have a functional safety box just ask and check, in the 2 rooms I had I could not close the balcony door. Early checkin (10 am) was no problem, chicas have to register and get a bracelet, no extra fee. Later I had to pay 3450 Bfs once being told 1 chica per stay not per day is free, it just depends on who is checking your lady in.

Hi Smiley, nice to see you make it to PDC. I believe there are 2 Venetur, one in Lecheiria and one in PDC, where did you stay?

How is the girl that you meet with our french friend at the ferry from Punto Piedras to PDC?

Haitek
03-14-16, 14:09
For checkin I was asked for my passport, not even having a copy was no problem and we retired to a basic room.I do not understand. Copy passeport was OK?

In Porlamar, some hotels, even love hotel, were asking for real passeport and no copy.

Smily59
03-26-16, 14:29
I do not understand. Copy passeport was OK?

In Porlamar, some hotels, even love hotel, were asking for real passeport and no copy.Hai, I did not even carry a copy of my passport at that point and it was OK. They just took the cicas cedula.

Greetings, it was a pleasure to meet you. S.

Smily59
03-26-16, 14:42
Hi Smiley, nice to see you make it to PDC. I believe there are 2 Venetur, one in Lecheiria and one in PDC, where did you stay?

How is the girl that you meet with our french friend at the ferry from Punto Piedras to PDC?We stayed in the Venetur in PDC at the end of the malecon. 11000 per night, no chica fees.

Somehow I liked the ferry girl and the 2 nights in PDC were OK, but taking her to Mochima was a mistake, I just did because it, because finding a chica in Mochima would have been difficult in offseason. I will pm you the details. S.

John
11-18-16, 04:25
Ok so far so good. I have visited Venezuela before in August. Fuck I have never seen currency devalue so fast. Last trip in August it was 1000 to $1. Today it is 1911 to USD as per dolartoday. I did get 1800 to a dollar. I found a friend on tinder. She did not want to work but was agreeing to help me with hotel and other things. Well she eventually found me somebody who could pay my hotel bill with his debit card.

Now the problem happened when the guy did not have his own ID card which made me miserable. Then the girl got transfer done in her name and paid my hotel bill for 2 nights which was like 160,000 bolivar and i got her to pay 20,000 more for food and such. So I got 180,000 bolivar for a cool $100 bill. Omg this place is going from bad to worse. I am staying at hotel punta playa. Sort of 2 star hotel looks with 5 star services. I am sure they call this hotel 5 star here. The hotel is old and dated. Property is big.

So far I only got 60,000 bolivar in cash out of which I paid 9000 bolivar to taxi driver who drove me between 3 hotels to find me one that had a room available. Other option was hotel Venetur mare mare but I heard that hotel is even more dated and old.

No girls yet. I hear most girls are working in margarita which seems to be true, but lets see.

Due to lack of cash I can't really go looking much for girls. I am sure 50,000 is more than sufficient but I don't want to be without cash tomorrow.

Fucking hotel receptionist told me he knows people who will buy for 1000 to dollar. I was like no fn way. Crazy difference. I had to wait one hour in lobby to get this sorted out, but I will manage.

Regards,

John.

John
11-18-16, 08:47
Well I can tell this for sure. I spent $50 and a group of almost 10 people partied. Did I get laid no, but could I have most likely yes. While I was leaving one hot girl talked to me. I got her number but. Hahaha. But that number does not seem like WhatsApp is working on that number. This girl was almost 8 and I should have moved forward by calling the girl over to the room but problem was I am really tired of the long flights I took today.

Anyways. I am very confident that end of this trip I will have much more information for sex scene in venezuela.

Regards.

John.

John
11-19-16, 01:58
Woke up at 9:30 am. Got breakfast and decided first thing I want to do is get myself a sim card so went to Punte Real mall. Taxi cost $1. It was a 5 min drive. Anyways I am anxious at this point in time as arranging cash seems like a problem. There is no cash available no where today. No cash in ATM machines. No cash anywhere. Got my self movistar sim. Which seems to me now. Not super good service here in barcelona which is weird because I remember service of movistar being much better last August in Valencia. Anyways I am starting to get photos of the girls as usual. I had to say no to so many and I am looking at some hotties mean while in the mall. Next I am getting worried to spend cash as all I have with me is 30,000 bolivars which is shitty $16. So I called my girl from yesterday asked her if she has money in her card she says yes. I told her bring her cedula to the mall and come over. I don't want to spend cash. Rate is still 1800 to a dollar. I was asked to give in many times and go lower in order for them to get cash as it is in such shortage. I said no that I have other friend who can give me in margarita which is true. I had asked the guy in margarita to arrange $500 worth of bolivars worth of cash which I believe will be a bag full. So to cut to the chase my girl came over to the mall I ate food and got my self a hair cut oh well also got her food and all. Got my self a hair cut and shave done at the mall she asked for her to get nails done. Barely gave $1 in tip and the girl was getting mad at me why you giving these guys tips and no tip for me. I was about to say babe they are giving me a service. You are not about to sleep with me. Heheh. The poor girl was always scared later on to come to my room. I told her I only do P4 P not interested any thing bad for her nor for me.

By the time all things got over we found a shop in the mall to give $50 worth of cash. Now I am breathing. As without money I am the most uncomfortable person. Now photos arriving of model type girls the way I like them. Look guys I know I can call the baby doll type girls but I have always worked the friends of friends connection. I have mastered this in Colombia and I am 100 percent sure I will master this in Venezuela. I plan to come here again and again. The way it seems pretty soon Good bye Colombia and welcome to venezuela. Now I am just basing this decision on what I have seen so far and oh boy what I have seen here is incredibly beautiful girls walking around. Which means this place can get super nice.

By the evening. Now I have amassed approx $250 worth of bolivars which are a small bag full.

Keep you all posted.

John.

MaraCucho
11-19-16, 04:22
There is no cash available no where today. No cash in ATM machines. No cash anywhere.Yeah, that's a problem all around the country. Lots of people are getting paid their end of the year bonuses (what we call "LOS aguinaldos" and there is not enough cash in the banks. The issue is so serious that the SUDEBAN (the entity that controls the national banking system) put up a measure that limits cash withdraws to a max Bolivares 10000 per day. Making things worse is that the Central Bank is waiting until December to release the new 500 Bolivares bill, which would be a godsend right now.

Britisher
11-21-16, 01:24
Enjoy your stay, John.

Puerto La Cruz is a good point to start.

John
12-03-16, 01:44
Your earlier posts were very helpful. I have been wanting to go to Venezuela long time ago and finally made two trips this year. Venezuela is a beautiful country and I recommend for every one to go who can accept the challenge. It is not an easy place to travel because of cash restrictions. As per safety IMHO it is almost similarly safe as Colombia. Even in medellin there are bad areas and some good areas. Yes now medellin is much more advanced and have become almost like first world country but there is something to be said about the adventure of going to Venezuela.

I will hopefully go many times in future. Only thing guys. No watches, No jewelry just a $150 smart phone keep your iPhone 7's away. Bring sufficient cash and keep it locked up in a hotel safe. Apartments not such a good option if they don't have safe. Stay in a 5 star hotel for less than $35 including breakfast (amazing). Enjoy some of the most beautiful latin girls who are down to earth and sweet.

Regards,

John.

Enjoy your stay, John.

Puerto La Cruz is a good point to start.

DrMcNaughty
12-03-16, 14:53
I was in PLC almost 20 years ago, girlfriend and I wandered into a bar that had oodles of working girls. We had a beautiful little spinner come back to our room and play with us until the sun came up. Are there any bars like this in PLC anymore? ID imagine there are!

Thanks.

MaraCucho
12-03-16, 21:10
No watches, No jewelry just a $150 smart phone keep your iPhone 7's away. Sound advice. Also dress as plain as possible, you don't really need much bling or fancy clothing to score around here.

Britisher
12-30-16, 19:53
I was in PLC almost 20 years ago, girlfriend and I wandered into a bar that had oodles of working girls. We had a beautiful little spinner come back to our room and play with us until the sun came up. Are there any bars like this in PLC anymore? ID imagine there are!

Thanks.No more!

I operate in Venezuela from 5 star hotels and use online to invite girls to my room. Many times someone ugly turns up and I just pay up without sex. But many times, I get lucky. Hope this helps.

DrMcNaughty
12-31-16, 13:09
Thanks. Any links to online sites you have used?

BTW. Those bars don't exist anymore? Really? Thats surprising.

No more!

I operate in Venezuela from 5 star hotels and use online to invite girls to my room. Many times someone ugly turns up and I just pay up without sex. But many times, I get lucky. Hope this helps.

Britisher
12-31-16, 18:41
Thanks. Any links to online sites you have used?

BTW. Those bars don't exist anymore? Really? Thats surprising.There is no food to eat. Who has time to hang out in a bar?

Read all the threads for 2015/16 for Venezuela. You would find the online sites.

Haitek
05-22-17, 19:49
About Puerto la Cruz, everything was written by Smily (read his report). But the Buffafo Grill Bar has become the hot spot with many freelancers and semi-pros, thanks to the many Asian punters who frequent this place.

Every night of the week there are up to twenty freelancers, and up to 30 chicas on week-end. Most are good looking and very GFE.

Price for short time: 30000/40000 bolivars. After two or three evenings together, the girls have confidence and they can stay all night with you and spend day time with you at the beach or at the hotel pool.

Sakhi, a libanese guy, is the boss. He can offer you much advice. He is a married guy, but it happen that he screw some freelancers. At least, he known all the chicas hanging at his bar.

The Asian guys who frequent the place are local Chinese and Korean businessmen, Indonesian fishermen, Filippino seaman who work at the dock. Those guys live permanently in Puerto la Cruz and they come to Buffalo Grill bar everynight (except the Indonesian fishermen when they take the sea).

Indonesian and Filippino guys bring a good atmosphere to the place, singing, drinking and dancing with the chicas. The local Chineses have big money, they drive on BMW or Audi SUV and get the best looking girls. Next to Buffalo Grill bar is a chinese restaurant, but on the first floor is a gambling den and karaoke only for Chinese guys (even local Venezuelian can not come in). They arrive at the Buffalo, select the beautiful girls and spend their evening on the first floor restaurant karaoke. Even some chicas speak Chinese and Korean to attract those guys.

The Buffalo Grill bar is located on the Paseo La Cruz y Del Mar (front sea side) close to the corner of Calle Freites, you can not miss it. It open all day but the freelancers start to hang around at 7 pm. The place is safe, there is allways a police car parked accross the paseo and at late night there are one or two policemen inside the place (I believe Sakhi the boss paid the police for their presence).

Behind the Buffalo Grill, on Calle Bolivar, there are many street walkers, genetic girls and also transexuels. They hang around the corner of Calle Freites and Calle Bolivar, where is located a police station (they too need police protection). Price for street walker is 20000 bolivars for 60 min.

Here in Puerto la Cruz, all the chicas I have meet, freelancers as street walkers, suck without condom, and most agree for anal sex and sex group without asking for extra money.

For practical reasons, I stay in two hotels. I have my room in Venetur Hotel, where I spend my day time in this confortable ex-Hilton 5 stars. Price for a night at Venetur: 54000 bolivars. I also have a room at Senator Hotel, on Calle Miranda, about 200 meters from Buffalo Grill bar. I used the Senator room for short time on evening to fuck the chicas. Price for a night at Senator: 19000 bolivars.

To remember, in mid-may 2017:1 dollars = 5000 bolivars.

The Buffalo Grill on day time. For night time atmosphere and chicas, check the gallery photo thread.

Britisher
05-24-17, 02:54
So Haitek,

Which is the best / easiest for the monger?

La Margarita, Caracas or Barcelona?

Haitek
05-24-17, 14:56
So Haitek,

Which is the best / easiest for the monger?
La Margarita, Caracas or Barcelona?
Hi Britisher !
For new monger who come first time in Venezuela I would said Isla Magarita. Because it's the safest place with easy access. All the strip clubs are around Avenuda 4 de Mayo in Porlamar, they are very easy to find. Isla Margarita still being a tourist destination, there are few locals (in the mall, in the big hotels, in the restaurants on the popular Playa el Yaque) who speak english, it help for non-spnanish speakers. But the P4P scene is not large. After one week, you known all the clubs and all the girls and it start to be boring.

Caracas is certainly the best place for P4P, it offer a vast choice of clubs, estudios and freelancers. Every time I come back in Caracas, I discover new places and new chicas. But Caracas is dangerous at night time, after 8 pm it become a ghost city as you known. It not so easy to move around Caracas to enjoy all the P4P scene. For exemple, when I have a new club's address, I go there on day time to check if the area is safe or not, and come back on night time. It's difficult access for a newcomer.

Puerto la Cruz offers a good balance for one or two weeks holidays, it's not a small city as Porlamar and at the same time not big as Caracas. The paseo area is totaly safe on day time and relatively safe on night time, there are always pedestrians even at 2 am (only in Puerto la Cruz I walk at night time). The Buffalo Grill bar and all the piano bars and tasco restaurants (see Smily59 report) offers enough choice of chicas. Many chicas at Buffalo Grill are semi-pros, they have normal job on day time. I prefer the semi-pros in this open place than the pros in the clubs. I'm sure as a monger you will enjoy Buffalo Grill bar if you get there ! I known there are strip clubs in Barcelona, but it's little far from Puerto la Cruz so I did not check, maybe next time.

Haitek
05-24-17, 15:07
Guys, becareful at Buffalo Grill bar, there are un der age girls. If you have any doubt, do not hesitate to ask their ID card or check with Sakhi the owner of this place.

Stinky Squid
06-18-17, 01:18
So I have a one way leg to make from Panama to Miami in a few weeks. And since in Panama it's just Colombians and Venezuelans anyway, I wanted to see them where they are coming from. I have been in Bogota once and a lot in Rio, so I know things around Latin America. But never Venezuela. Venezuela is a bit of a dream. But I only have maximum 4 days and 3 nights.

I could do a tour de force through Bogota, Barranquilla and Medellin, yes, 3 long layovers. Won't get much sleep. Need to snuggle up with the Chicas during day time. I like longer time anyway, I like to nap a bit and then do the deed in a relaxed state. So I figure I might do a tour de force. But this would mean I need to have every move planned to not waste any time during those 15+ hour lay-overs. I am asking Colombia here because chances are that the Gentlemen in the Venezuela forum will know Colombia too.

The other options are Venezuela and not Colombia. It's actually the cheaper option fare-wise. And it would be more relaxed, as I could have 3 nights in one place. Now which should I choose? Caracas, Valencia, or Barcelona (Puerto La Cruz)? Carracas is the fastest and cheapest to get to. But I am worried that I won't find my way around fast enough and waste time with hassles, and may be worse, crime.

Valencia seems rather boring. But if the ease of access to services is good, why not?

Barcelona / Puerto La Cruz seems more like vacation place. Only worry is that the selection is less.

I like to try lavish things. Two girls at once. I like to have them stick around. I like to play and relax, I hate to be rushed. I would like to hang out in strip clubs, be animated in strip club by girls dancing enthusiastically on my table. I want enthusiasm, no routine clock watching. May be a bit of kinky stuff. I like the idea of Venezuela being extremely cheap, so I can get more company for the dollar. If one doesn't work out, next.

With selection and strip clubs, I guess Caracas is the best option. But I don't want to lose time in traffic. So ideally I would stay right where the clubs and chicas are to do my rotating door action.

Any advice? Or should I just stay in Bogota or Medellin only?

Haitek
06-18-17, 10:30
I like to try lavish things. Two girls at once. I like to have them stick around. I like to play and relax, I hate to be rushed. I would like to hang out in strip clubs , be animated in strip club by girls dancing enthusiastically on my table. I want enthusiasm, no routine clock watching. May be a bit of kinky stuff.I believe you should go to Bogota. In the "Zona de Tolerancia", Bogota's red light area, you will find dozen of strip clubs with dancing chicas everywhere. Caracas offer more discret clubs and brothels.

Valencia seems rather boring. But if the ease of access to services is good, why not?
In case you still plan to visit Venezuela, avoid in this moment Valencia, it's one of the centers of violent political protest.

I like the idea of Venezuela being extremely cheap, so I can get more company for the dollar. If one doesn't work out, next.
Yes, it's very cheap, in fact you can fuck great chica for less than 10 bucks. But you have to exchange your dollars on the black market, which take a lot of time for a newcomer. You plan to stay 4 days and 3 nights, but you need already 1 day to find the locals to agree to exchange your dollars, he or they need 1 more day to get the bolivars in cash. The locals can queue up 8 hours to buy a bread or a bus ticket, so time does not mind anything for them.

Stinky Squid
06-19-17, 00:56
I believe you should go to Bogota. In the "Zona de Tolerancia", Bogota's red light area, you will find dozen of strip clubs with dancing chicas everywhere. Caracas offer more discret clubs and brothels.

In case you still plan to visit Venezuela, avoid in this moment Valencia, it's one of the centers of violent political protest.

Yes, it's very cheap, in fact you can fuck great chica for less than 10 bucks. But you have to exchange your dollars on the black market, which take a lot of time for a newcomer. You plan to stay 4 days and 3 nights, but you need already 1 day to find the locals to agree to exchange your dollars, he or they need 1 more day to get the bolivars in cash. The locals can queue up 8 hours to buy a bread or a bus ticket, so time does not mind anything for them.Wow that is some very helpful advice! Thank you!

I thought that all there is in the Zona de Tolerancia is La Piscina, since the posh El Castillo was closed. I see Troya and Las Vegas also. Is it worth going in that bad neighborhood rather than Pussy House or La 49 or the casas up there like Chicas Milenio? Sorry for being off topic. Sounds like you are familiar with the options. Prices that I gather from reading the forum seem way higher than in Brazil. I get tired of the attempt everywhere in the wold to pull USD 100 per hour out of the customer even in countries where that's half the minimum wage!

As for changing money in Venezuela, I heard that the guy who runs the club in CC Belo Campo is helping his customers with exchange? And the one thing I am not clear about, why won't the girls accept payment in USD? Isn't it a lot better to hold USD as an inflation safe money than these Boliviars?

LifeIsABeach
06-19-17, 01:36
And the one thing I am not clear about, why won't the girls accept payment in USD? Isn't it a lot better to hold USD as an inflation safe money than these Boliviars?You must be a newbee in asking about paying girls in USD. In any country pay in local currency unless that country is using USD. It's works out a whole better for the monger that way. If you start paying in USD, the prices will sky rocket.

Stinky Squid
06-19-17, 04:13
You must be a newbee in asking about paying girls in USD. In any country pay in local currency unless that country is using USD. It's works out a whole better for the monger that way. If you start paying in USD, the prices will sky rocket.Well, it's not exactly a normal country. It's ridiculous really, a dollar should be a lot more valuable to them then their junk currency. But whatever, .

Thanks guys, I have decided on Medellin now. It's the best balance in terms of connectivity with my flight route, prices seem lower than Bogota, yet no cash issues as in Venezuela, and many Venezuelanas there anyway. The offers on photoprepagos is a little less than Bogota, but enough to warm my bed at night and take care of the morning urges. Ah, it will be nice to sleep between two warm soft young chicas And finally the clubs, Fase Dos and Luna Lunera seem just two nice options that aren't all too expensive. So I will get to binge as I planned. Happy.

Haitek
06-19-17, 07:31
And the one thing I am not clear about, why won't the girls accept payment in USD? Isn't it a lot better to hold USD as an inflation safe money than these Boliviars?As for you foreigner, changing money is also difficult for the chicas. Most of them are uneducated girls who do not known how to exchange foreign currency. The web site dolartoday which quote the black market rate is blocked in Venezuela, you get black market rate only with dolartoday mobile application.

John
09-20-17, 00:54
I currently have people working for me from Venezuela. Today I wanted to change USD 400 to bolivars I was not able to get a rate at almost 8 percent less than the dollar today rate. My regular contact is not buying today. He was offering price of about 4% less than the page. Every one else offered me 8% less from the dollar today price.

The above is a reference as to how hard it is to exchange dollars at a good rate. Venezuela today is not for every one to go. It is certainly not easy for new people to visit now. I went first time in Aug 2016 now I know enough option to choose from both in girls and options for changing currency but still I am having problems getting a price that I feel is justifiable.

John.

Zippy
08-29-18, 01:48
Any updates from the PLC area? Will be there soon.

Duncan216
09-04-18, 00:32
Any updates from the PLC area? Will be there soon.I went here a few months ago. I saw some stunners in a couple hotels going up elevators randomly. The locals seemed to tell me the buffalo bar was still the place to go but when I went there, I didn't find any girls the day I went. When I got back home I found out on particular days girls don't show up there. In hind sight, I probably should have asked a taxi driver.

Haitek
10-28-18, 14:21
Shady the Buffalo Bar manager has returned to his native Lebanon. Right now the Buffalo Bar is dead, there are no more girls. It has become a normal restaurant.

Chitown212
10-30-18, 04:13
Shady the Buffalo Bar manager has returned to his native Lebanon. Right now the Buffalo Bar is dead, there are no more girls. It has become a normal restaurant.Haitek,

How is Puerto La Cruz these days. Is there a new spot that has opened up? Has the scene shifted to online or other venues?

Haitek
10-30-18, 22:05
Haitek,

How is Puerto La Cruz these days. Is there a new spot that has opened up? Has the scene shifted to online or other venues?To my knowledge there is nothing that has replaced the Buffalo Bar. All the pros went to bigger city as Mathurin, Valencia and abroad in Trinidad, Panama, etc.

Chitown212
10-31-18, 06:04
To my knowledge there is nothing that has replaced the Buffalo Bar. All the pros went to bigger city as Mathurin, Valencia and abroad in Trinidad, Panama, etc.Interesting.

Are you planning on continuing in Puerto La Cruz? Or are you going to someplace bigger like Caracas?

Haitek
11-01-18, 09:18
Interesting.

Are you planning on continuing in Puerto La Cruz? Or are you going to someplace bigger like Caracas?I stay in Puerto for several reasons: the beach around, the safety on the paseo, and my Venezuelan friends. With time I do not need to see pros anymore. Potentially, you can fuck any woman here, I'm not exaggerating! You have to work a bit and have a little time. There is no reason to pay chicas de pregago, I prefer to date with non-pros.

JustTK
07-22-22, 01:04
As with most info you will find on Venzla on the interner, its' either BS or out of date.

I read that there were 2 fees to pay at the airport. One Barcelona Airport fee, one Venzla departure tax. The truth is you can leave with paying anything additional (I flew with COPA). I don't remeber experiencing a more thorough security check in my life, but I guess that's partly to do w the fact that the airport doesn't have proper Hi-tech screeing of luggage, so they work their way thru every square inch of your dirty laundry right there, in front of all the passengers.

I am sad to report that I won't be back until the country becomes more tourist-friendly. I don't have the time to cacth a taxi to an office and stand in a queue for 2 hours every time I want to get some cash. It's just too inconvenient. BUt for the adventuruous seeking new pastures. They can form their own opinions.

RamDavidson84
07-22-22, 04:32
As with most info you will find on Venzla on the interner, its' either BS or out of date.

I read that there were 2 fees to pay at the airport. One Barcelona Airport fee, one Venzla departure tax. The truth is you can leave with paying anything additional (I flew with COPA). I don't remeber experiencing a more thorough security check in my life, but I guess that's partly to do w the fact that the airport doesn't have proper Hi-tech screeing of luggage, so they work their way thru every square inch of your dirty laundry right there, in front of all the passengers.

I am sad to report that I won't be back until the country becomes more tourist-friendly. I don't have the time to cacth a taxi to an office and stand in a queue for 2 hours every time I want to get some cash. It's just too inconvenient. BUt for the adventuruous seeking new pastures. They can form their own opinions.You are a braver man than I sir. Me personally, I wouldn't be messing around in Venezuela these days. To be honest I still haven't even hit Centro up in Medellin.

JustTK
07-22-22, 17:57
You are a braver man than I sir. Me personally, I wouldn't be messing around in Venezuela these days. To be honest I still haven't even hit Centro up in Medellin.Haha, well PM me and you can break your duck in Cntro over a beer, because that's where I am now. After 2 beers we discuss socialism, then after 3 have a fight.

Chicago85
07-22-22, 19:51
You are a braver man than I sir. Me personally, I wouldn't be messing around in Venezuela these days. To be honest I still haven't even hit Centro up in Medellin.Centro honestly isn't that bad. Just dress basic, don't flash your iPhone, don't loiter, don't engage crazy people. And if you go at night take a taxi or Uber directly to where you're going. And take care not to be drunk (vulnerability of many gringos).

Turgid
04-10-23, 15:21
I stay in Puerto for several reasons: the beach around, the safety on the paseo, and my Venezuelan friends. With time I do not need to see pros anymore. Potentially, you can fuck any woman here, I'm not exaggerating! You have to work a bit and have a little time. There is no reason to pay chicas de pregago, I prefer to date with non-pros.What about us older guys (60+) can we get laid by non-pros too?

Maha Siddha
05-27-23, 10:01
I am a newbie and please share info?

How can I get there and more importantly would I get blacklisted and have issue getting back into the US?