PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Papchulo
05-16-08, 21:47
Hey guys,

I can see both David 33's concern as I'm sure there are many many, sheisters out and about trying to get your money, However, I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I for one, think that Tabu is stepping up to the plate and offering to prove his worth. The only way for us to find out if he is the real deal or not is to meet with him, and give him a chance. If he can deliver, and their is no B. S. , and he can get you one of the exact same girls that he is posting without the old swithch-a-roo, then I believe he is the real deal and will even go through him for my own personal monger experience as I would like to sample a few of the girls he has posted.

Now that being said, if he cannot deliver, then he has just played himself and his business model has gone to sh*t.

I cannot knock a man for trying to make a dollar. I for one do not care if Tabu makes a piece of the action on the chicas. If he is providing us the service of finding high quaility chicas for decent prices, translating, and willing to set it up, then I don't mind paying extra to go directly to the cream of the crop.

Just be honest and upfront and let your actions speak for themselves. If you can deliver, then you credibility will soar and business will boom! If you don't come through like you say you can, then you will be quickly weeded out.

I have faith in you tabu, please don't prove me wrong, because man I would love to Plunder half the girls on your roster!

Just my thoughts.

Member #3435
05-17-08, 23:24
Hi guys,

I have new pictures of Naty, enjoy. Dammmn! Peru steps it up! Although most of them were a bit young for my taste. I prefer the 22 to 28 yr old class. It looks like you're trying to give Colombia some competition. Keep it up. Maybe you're on to something.

Since this is the foto section, here are a few random pix.

Schwmm

PS: One constructive tip: Learn to rotate your fotos when they download horizontally (example: carol). I'm not good at explaining the instructions but I know it's easy.

PSS: I tried posting several other pix but they were too large or something.

Sorry

Lima Busy
07-10-08, 03:50
I believe he met them on "myspace" but you can find similar girls every weekend in the bars of Miraflores. This type and age would hang out at the bierhaus. The girl below worked at passarella and would hang out in a place like bartini's on tuesday nights.

In the future post in photo gallery chit-chat forum!

Suerte,

LB

Jon32
07-21-08, 13:15
LB that is one of the hottest girls I have seen. Is this a non-pro?

I believe he met them on "myspace" but you can find similar girls every weekend in the bars of Miraflores. This type and age would hang out at the bierhaus. The girl below worked at passarella and would hang out in a place like bartini's on tuesday nights.

In the future post in photo gallery chit-chat forum!

Suerte,

LB

Lima Busy
07-21-08, 21:11
LB that is one of the hottest girls I have seen. Is this a non-pro?
I guess it depends on your definition!

Since this is a photo gallery, I am posting a photo of one of Tequilas more popular girls and one of the more frequent guests at the penthouse.

BTW, This is courtesy of "The Cats Meow"

Member #3437
07-23-08, 15:49
I guess it depends on your definition!

hahaha...truer words have never been spoken.

One guy's girlfriend is the next guys ho

BuleDaddy
07-29-08, 23:56
These girls in the pics are so fine! I don't want to pick up Pizza Alley restaurant tabs for native americans that just get crazy as sh*^house rats when they get drunk, or have some dude in between me and the gash shaking me down for $'s and I end up with dick in hand! I'd just as soon go to a casa and pay to play. Can anybody honestly tell me they have boned any of the lovelies in this dudes pictures? I had some bad experiences with mooches down in Miraflores and the Chuletas in Cuzco.

Lima Busy
07-30-08, 03:36
These girls in the pics are so fine! I don't want to pick up Pizza Alley restaurant tabs for native americans that just get crazy as sh*^house rats when they get drunk, or have some dude in between me and the gash shaking me down for $'s and I end up with dick in hand! I'd just as soon go to a casa and pay to play. Can anybody honestly tell me they have boned any of the lovelies in this dudes pictures? I had some bad experiences with mooches down in Miraflores and the Chuletas in Cuzco.
Word around town is that he was threatened and will not be posting here anymore.

I do know someone who "boned" two of his girls in the past few days. The first who was not photographed got a sub par review. The second "Naty" which was today over at the Penthouse, I am still waiting for a report?

I suggest you contact David33 on his forum as most reports have been favorable.

LB

Member #4351
07-31-08, 01:08
I can see why he´s been threatened. He scammed the number of one of my female friends from a guy who I had fixed up, and started calling her; first to bad mouth me and then to try to fix her up with some guy.

Lima Busy
08-01-08, 03:32
If you are out of the country but have your girls cell phone give this a try!
www.track-your-partner.com

MiamiHeatLuver
08-01-08, 03:35
If you are out of the country but have your girls cell phone give this a try!
www.track-your-partner.com

Ahhh oldie but goodie! I use this program all the time to find out where my novia is.

The Connect
08-01-08, 18:12
Tabu I am planning on coming out there and you said if anyone does and they need someone to show them around we could get in contact with you. I am not sure if you live there or not but let me know and I will get you my contact information so we can plan this thing out.

Thanks

Tabu7727
08-02-08, 00:41
Hi,

You can't receive PMs.

If you wanna contact me search post from my other account that looks almost like this one, its tabu2777 that account can receive private messages not this one.

===============================================

Greetings Tabu7727,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Pescador Loco
08-05-08, 03:44
Some of you long timers may remember the pics of my hottie non-pro amiga. "Rosita". With two posts of her over the last couple of years. I was back in Lima in February and got some nice (and somewhat surprising) video of my last session with her before heading out to the airport. Yup, the video was taken in Las Palmas. I was only there the last day. I actually stayed at the Condado. Nice romantic bar and restaurant bar on the second floor.

We have talked a lot about her doing a full fledged nude spread. She seems to be interested. Centerfold girl fantasies. I even recruited D33 to join me on the case, but so far no luck. If there are is any interest from any serious photographers in Lima PM me.

Enjoy the stills.

Suave Gato
08-13-08, 04:25
Heading to Lima soon are the Huaringa girls still this hot?
SG

Korkavado
09-19-08, 23:42
Korkavado's trip, full report in Lima reports.

Member #4351
09-20-08, 17:03
The one with the tatoos is your Tequila girl, right?

Korkavado
09-20-08, 20:04
The one with the tatoos is your Tequila girl, right?Hi David, Yeah thats the TR girl. Cute huh?

Korkavado
09-20-08, 20:12
Some more pics.

Member #4351
09-21-08, 23:35
Well K, I´m not a great fan of silicon chichis, but the important thing is that you had a great time with her. I heard some good comments about you from the chicas who all think that you are a nice guy.

Korkavado
09-21-08, 23:53
Cool David,

I hope to see you and all those sweet flowers on my next trip.

I'm shooting for February.

Korkavado

Well K, I´m not a great fan of silicon chichis, but the important thing is that you had a great time with her. I heard some good comments about you from the chicas who all think that you are a nice guy.

Eaglestar
09-22-08, 02:19
Very nice K even though they are full of silicon.

ES

Albert Punter
09-23-08, 03:04
Hi Eaglestar,

Surely in China thread you don't post such bumpers.

Take care

Very nice K even though they are full of silicon.

ES

Bilko
10-09-08, 02:55
here are some blurry pics of fabiola, girl with speech impediment and a million dollar body. sweet attitude too.

Levan01
10-15-08, 14:30
Looking to travel to Lima with five of my friends and I need a contact person for just about everything.Will take good care of you.

Professor10
10-15-08, 21:43
Bilko,

I definitely have to 'hit' that booty of Fabiola. That is one top "10" booties of all time. Even with a cleft lip - she has a great body. Congrats! While I get to Lima next year, I'm looking to hook up with her.

Eaglestar
10-16-08, 01:53
Hi Eaglestar,

Surely in China thread you don't post such bumpers.

Take care

Don't even find them much less post them :(

ES

TJnightwalker
12-18-08, 04:18
This girl is called Brenda, she is 19. The one next to her in some of the pictures is here sis Barbara. I have their consent to post their pictures by the way.

Great facebook pics!! Thanks for searching the best and uploading the pics for us.

Yaylalar
01-08-09, 10:43
Hi guys,

Forgive me, I forgot to add the pictures, here she is Graciela 24yr, by the way Jockey I think you're playing with me man, hahaha, you don't exist at Maria Luisa, if you wanna meet somewhere at a certain day and hour let me know and what you'll be wearing and if you want me to take of this girls. Well for the rest, here she is. By the way, she is a great great fuck, I'm just starting her on doing anal for the ones that like that stuff I'll have her ready soon, she is too tight still.What is the cost for all these CHICAS? i man for the guy who doesnt speak Spanish?

And can you provide and detail of contact yours or any others?

Thanks

Yaylalar
01-08-09, 10:47
Easy to believe. I've been saying this all along. Been with a bunch of girls who only had been laid once or twice before. Its hard for guys reading the forum to believe that this is how things are here in Lima. Obviously if you're just visiting, its hard to meet these girls on your own. Do you know how we can get to meet this type of girls? Or do you have any contact? All the Tabu777 has is awesome girls (if all of them is realy working girls)

Thanks

Lima Busy
01-08-09, 23:02
what is the cost for all these chicas? i man for the guy who doesnt speak spanish?

and can you provide and detail of contact yours or any others?

thanks
last i heard was about s/200, you can find (action pics) and probably contact him on the "bankers" site, although i have heard through the grapevine he is not "pimping" anymore.
suerte
lb

Maxisol
01-11-09, 23:49
Hello! Where in Lima is that pic with all that chicks taken?

This one:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=95488

Wants to be there!.

Lima Busy
01-12-09, 15:23

This one:

Wants to be there!.
That was the Aussie Gregs Med Mansion in Colombia.

Sly One
01-16-09, 19:55
Looks like the Aussies lead the way, once again?

RoadGlide
03-07-09, 23:06

This one:

Wants to be there!.

Your right this photo was taken at the Mansion in Medellin. It was taken on 2007/08/05 I doubt that those girls are still working there.

Franks229
04-09-09, 05:02
Thank-you David 33 who fixed me up with these wonderful girls. 2 cousins and a friend..for about 3 hours.

Intially I had my Peruvian Cocksucking contest,

Followed by the Peruvian Pussy fucking contest,

and then Peruvian Ass fucking contest.

The Friens won all three...see photos...all 3 swallowed cum and the winner also go cum all over her ass.

Franks229
04-09-09, 05:05
Thanks to David 33

Franks229
04-09-09, 05:06
More photos of 3 girls

Franks229
04-09-09, 05:10
Ass fucking and cleaning cock.

Thanks David 33

Franks229
04-09-09, 05:11
With thanks to David 33

Mickelllogan
04-09-09, 10:49
Ja ja ja nice joke, Saludos Suerte

Franks229
04-09-09, 22:56
Final prize goes to the friend!

Stu Cazzo
04-15-09, 23:30
Thank-you David 33 who fixed me up with these wonderful girls. 2 cousins and a friend..for about 3 hours.

Intially I had my Peruvian Cocksucking contest,

Followed by the Peruvian Pussy fucking contest,

and then Peruvian Ass fucking contest.

The Friens won all three...see photos...all 3 swallowed cum and the winner also go cum all over her ass.Franks,

You very lucky to enjoy 3 girls at the same time but it must cost much money to take 3 girls for 3 hours.

SC

Artisttyp
04-20-09, 00:07
Artisttyp taking the time to eat something besides ASS!!!

" Hey, one man's trash is another man's copper !"

Lima Busy
04-20-09, 19:42
She looks like an older version of the new waitress at cafe Z, with the Brazilian butt!

JayHighFive
05-03-09, 18:49
I think these are pictures from Tequila Rocks. Anyone know or been with any of these girls?

Jay

Blaster54
05-03-09, 20:28
Hmmmm

Havnt hooked up with any of them yet, But then again, I don't get there until the 22nd of May

I wonder what the cost is?

Member #4351
05-03-09, 21:39
The one with all the tattoos is I think, one of SlyOne´s college girls and attends his parties.

Polvo
05-06-09, 04:27
I think these are pictures from Tequila Rocks. Anyone know or been with any of these girls?

Jay
The pictures aren't from Tequilla Rocks in Miraflores. It looks like the private club that is sometimes open on St. Martin and Jr. Colon in Miraflores - but that is not a certainty. Concur with David 33 on tattoo girl.

Suerte

Polvo

Sly One
05-06-09, 10:27
In the photo of the four girls.

The 2 on the left used to me regulars at my party.

The one with the tattoos hooked up with a guy from of my partys and he does not allow her to attend any more?

Says I am a bad influence?

The other (blond one) still attends and is a star in the carma.

Sly

Civid
05-08-09, 03:54
The blond one was at two of Slyone's parties that I attended and as he said she in great in the cama. She has a beautiful set of tits on her too. The photo brings back some nice memories.

Maxisol
05-14-09, 01:52
My God. I'm in love

In my October 30 post (in the Lima section) I described my encounter with a young lady by the name of Jasmin. This is what I had to say about her back then:

"Which brings me to Jasmin. Jasmin was, undoubtedly, the jewel in the crown, as far as this trip goes. Jasmin is 23 years old, has the face of an angel and a great body (with an exquisitely tight waist). She works as a manager in a department store and studies in the evenings..."

As I made clear back then, Jasmin is in no way a working girl. In fact, she is not even a bad girl. She is a good girl whom I met by chance, had lunch with and took a few photos of. Nothing happened between us and I do not wish to portray her as easy or in the game in any way. In fact, she resisted my advances and, I have to say, I respect her for it. Having said all that, I have decided to post a few unaltered photos (fully clothed only) of her for everyone's viewing pleasure.

These photos are from our one and only photo shoot. The photos were taken in Larco Mar and in the Marriott Lounge. A remarkably high percentage of the photos turned out well, which leads me to conclude that she is photogenic as well as beautiful. I happen to think she is one of the better examples of Peruvian beauty but I am curious to hear the thoughts of Peru regulars.

The Cat

Member #3437
05-18-09, 15:53

Jay

Hell, who can remember? If they worked there...maybe. If they "worked" there, probably.

Menteng
05-19-09, 09:23
My God. I'm in love

?????? Can't find the posting/photo TheCatsMeow88 was referring to.

La Ley 14
05-19-09, 15:00
?????? Can't find the posting/photo TheCatsMeow88 was referring to.Found it, link below. She's very cute.

La Ley

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=534199&postcount=312

Member #3437
05-19-09, 15:24

Perhaps he was gazing down at his typing hand?

Lima Busy
05-19-09, 15:47
Try the search function or you could just go to page 17 of this thread! I have to admit she is pretty and as I regularly meet Cats girls, He consistantly gets this quality on a daily basis (when in Lima)!

Member #3437
05-19-09, 16:21
Try the search function or you could just go to page 17 of this thread! I have to admit she is pretty and as I regularly meet Cats girls, He consistantly gets this quality on a daily basis (when in Lima)!

Page 17, as in 2 1/2 years ago? Maxisol we can't read your mind...try quoting the post you are responding to.

Also Maxisol, that picture was 2 1/2 years ago. She is aging in Peru time. By now she is all wrinkled, toothless and stooped over, and grabbing tourists by the leg as they walk thru the park.

:-)

Member #4351
05-19-09, 16:58
...and she didn´t put out anyway, (although that could be a function of the specimen she was with.)

Menteng
05-20-09, 11:57

Page 17, as in 2 1/2 years ago? Maxisol we can't read your mind...try quoting the post you are responding to.
I went through his postings in 2008. Never thought it would be one of october 2006!

Thanks for the link LL14 and thanks for the other reactions, guys!

Stu Cazzo
05-20-09, 15:43
..I regularly meet Cats girls, He consistantly gets this quality on a daily basis (when in Lima)!Lima Busy,

You are right because he post photos of many beautiful girls. Where he find this quality and how can I find it too? How much money I have to spend?

SC

John Gault
05-21-09, 00:05
Lima Busy,

You are right because he post photos of many beautiful girls. Where he find this quality and how can I find it too? How much money I have to spend?

SC
I think that a good knowledge of Spanish will serve you better than spending money. Of course once you get them then the money part comes into play
As far as finding them, get out into the city in the day time. shops, malls resturants, and even supermarkets. They are out there waiting for the Gringo of their dreams. LOL

Stu Cazzo
05-21-09, 00:19
I think that a good knowledge of Spanish will serve you better than spending money. Of course once you get them then the money part comes into play.

As far as finding them, get out into the city in the day time. Shops, malls resturants, and even supermarkets. They are out there waiting for the Gringo of their dreams. LOLGracias for good advice.

Obiter Dicta
07-01-09, 03:17
Not being computer literate, experts will find my question silly. But here it goes: Is it ok to access this forum in Peru in a public internet facility or in a hostal where wireless service is provided?

===============================================

Greetings Obiter Dicta,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Writewon
07-30-09, 09:19
I was in Lima last week. I had takeout from TR's on two nights. The girl of which there was three photos was a great girlfriend experience. She cost $150 for the night.I had this same girl for $80.00 2 years ago all night. We fucked 3 times, including in the morning, I remember her line, I love sex and I love money. She definitely liked sex. I doubt average Peruvian Salaries have nearly doubled in the past 2 years so I would say there is some unwarranted inflation. It is very simple, when you go to buy a TV do you offer to pay whatever they ask or do you shop around know the prices the make a deal. It takes like 5 minutes to ask locals "what is going rate" or more simply offer really low, check the response then work up from there. Lima is one of the few places in the world to find hot girls who will/would fuck all night for well under $100.00. If you feel the need to pay more go somewhere else where that is the norm.

Locoman
08-17-09, 22:32

JayYes i do. The 2nd from the right used to work at Tequila Rocks. Her name is Vivianna. Very good fuck, she squirted all over my chest!

Cheers,

Locoman

WhiskerBisket
09-12-09, 08:09
Here is a non-pro considering the p4p game. Met her a couple years ago and have been close friends ever since. Between curiosity and needing extra cash she says she's open to the idea. She is now in a stable relationship so if anything were to happen it'd have to be at a Lima hotel during the daytime. She has an absolutely smoking body and is very outgoing but would be easy to scare off so being a clean-cut normal looking guy is a must. If interested I can provide contact info.

Member #4351
09-12-09, 15:01
Quite cute.

Member #1088
10-25-09, 12:50
And? :) if she a player? can she be had or only look not touch?

Found it, link below. She's very cute.

La Ley

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=534199&postcount=312

Daniel Travieso
12-03-09, 06:38
And? :) if she a player? can she be had or only look not touch?I want to meet her.

Who can help me?

Miami Kid
12-15-09, 06:46
You are not the only one, Get in Line!

I want to meet her.

Who can help me?

Bbrocs
01-28-10, 07:56
With the exception of my friend on the video game all the other girls came from Dave and their friends.

Jizzblaster
02-26-10, 12:58
Took her to Hotel Larco 656 and spent an hour with her for only $30.

Samu Ray
02-26-10, 19:25
I am in Peru now, are you?
I would like to treat you to a pisco-sour, I don't have private message
privileges...

Korkavado
03-26-10, 15:59
Beach girl

Korkavado
03-26-10, 16:02
Minx having fun.

Korkavado
03-26-10, 16:04
Bombshell posing and lounging.

Korkavado
03-26-10, 16:05
Big bone girl playing.

Korkavado
03-26-10, 16:08
Girl from Hennesy Hostal. 995 Av. de las Artes norte.

Korkavado
03-26-10, 16:10
The girl I fell in love with on Tuesday.

Korkavado
03-26-10, 17:17
Picked this girl up about midnight on av. Iquitos.

Its in my Saturday Lima report.

El Jugador
03-27-10, 12:03
Beach girl

Nice beach girl

Korkavado
03-27-10, 13:46
Thanks. David 33 introduced her to me.

Nice beach girl

PauloThai
03-27-10, 14:03
Pictures of girls.............Hi Korkavado,

We do not like to see your name in the pictures.

Maybe the pics are nice, but we cannot see because your name.

Please re-post real pictures of the girls.

Cheers!

Korkavado
03-28-10, 12:52
No I will not repost pictures. It should be obvious why I positioned the watermark. As for my name, it will always be there. (We???)

Cheers

Hi Korkavado,

We do not like to see your name in the pictures.

Maybe the pics are nice, but we cannot see because your name.

Please re-post real pictures of the girls.

Cheers!

Member #4351
03-28-10, 22:32
If the girls are recognized their reputations will be ruined. I would have preferred even more of a cover up.

Helpmann
03-28-10, 23:00
If the girls are recognized their reputations will be ruined. I would have preferred even more of a cover up."Street Chonga" has a respectable reputation?

-Helpmann :D

Member #4351
03-28-10, 23:03
I was obviously referring to the girls who I had introduced to him, and who are the subjects of the majority of his photos. Anyone who wants to post a photo of a girl should ask for her permission before doing so as far as I am concerned.

Dragon Mela
04-14-10, 07:25
Took her to Hotel Larco 656 and spent an hour with her for only $30.I wanna meet that girl.

Who could I help?

Phish
04-26-10, 22:01
I was in Lima last week. I had takeout from TR's on two nights. The girl of which there was three photos was a great girlfriend experience. She cost $150 for the night.

I remember her very well she sometimes has curly hair and sometimes strait.. I do not remember her name but she looked hot specially with curly hair. I loved her cans. She was demanding 100$ in those days.. however it was late and I wore her down to 70$ for the whole night in Maria Angola.

I also sneaked in a wakeup blow job and fuck... I cannot believe that she is still smoking hit.

Hennessy2005
07-16-10, 20:37
Hi Folks,

Hereby some pics of my experiences in Peru, mostly Lima, a wonderfull place, for me the best place to mingle with beautiful latina women, does not matter in which part of the town you are, you always encounter (and talk) to beautifull women. The girls in the pics are non pro's, girls I've met through the web, and than had the pleasure of meeting them in person, enjoying a good lunch/dinner and pleasant talk and one thing leads to another.

It can be pretty hectic between business during the day and the preparation for the evening/night out, travelling back home, I am exhausted!

In general I stay in Lima for around a 10 days, meet some old lady friends and new ones. Contacted david 33 one time, but time did not let me pursue this any further, maybe next time. So far I was always by myself, next time, could use a wing man, will keep you posted when I travel again to Lima.

Member #1088
07-17-10, 22:47
Great pics, specially the lady with glasses.
Which web site did you use to find them? I am going there n August and I want to try to do a bit of non-pro also.

Thanks in advance for the advise

PVC

Hi Folks,

Hereby some pics of my experiences in Peru, mostly Lima, a wonderfull place, for me the best place to mingle with beautiful latina women, does not matter in which part of the town you are, you always encounter (and talk) to beautifull women. The girls in the pics are non pro's, girls I've met through the web, and than had the pleasure of meeting them in person, enjoying a good lunch/dinner and pleasant talk and one thing leads to another.

It can be pretty hectic between business during the day and the preparation for the evening/night out, travelling back home, I am exhausted!

In general I stay in Lima for around a 10 days, meet some old lady friends and new ones. Contacted david 33 one time, but time did not let me pursue this any further, maybe next time. So far I was always by myself, next time, could use a wing man, will keep you posted when I travel again to Lima.

Charlie Horse
07-18-10, 00:01
#8 and #14 are very nice, thanks for the post.

Pinche Gringo
07-18-10, 00:16
Mrtulio2:

The second lady (no number on her photo) with glasses is a beauty.

Would love to get her info for when I am in Peru in September.

JohnSwd40
07-18-10, 18:48
The 2nd one down is beautiful. In for website.

I'm planning a trip soon and want to meet some non pro's.

Member #1088
08-15-10, 14:26
Would love to meet some of your friends, how do we contact you?

I got an ok on this girl named Kathy shes 20yrs, I don't have a credit card so I can't be a senior member but here is this other girl, enjoy, she is excited on meeting nice guys.

Blue Panda1
08-24-10, 23:59
Hey fellow monger can you pass me the contact info for Peru(14)?

Hi Folks,

Pescador Loco
08-26-10, 03:39
Here is a nice video of a Peruvian amiguita especial. I made this video last October and out of the blue last week she decides that I should post on it on YouTube. OK, I can do that for ya Sweety. I think she wants to go viral. And maybe get a better looking BF from say...who knows...France or Australia. Then it dawns on me...if it is on YouTube no prob putting a link here.

Again...regular non-pro girl. Just to show that (thinking of all my Colombiana obsessed Miami buddies who would never think of going to Lima) there are plenty of very cute Peruanas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oY0q0n3dpo

"Peace Love Peace Love"

Pinche Gringo
08-26-10, 05:29
Pescador Loco. Link is dead.

Member #4351
08-26-10, 15:42
Works OK. Nice looking chica!

Lima Busy
08-26-10, 18:24
She is certainly no "Beauty Queen", but is typical of the "girls" guys fuck "Day in/Dayout" in Lima!

Thanks for the link!

Pescador Loco
08-27-10, 03:17
Thanks LB...silly me...I really thought she was a "Beauty Queen"...thanks for setting me straight on that.

She is certainly no "Beauty Queen", but is typical of the "girls" guys fuck "Day in/Dayout" in Lima!

Thanks for the link!

Aleister26
09-13-10, 05:49
Here is a nice video of a Peruvian amiguita especial. I made this video last October and out of the blue last week she decides that I should post on it on YouTube. OK, I can do that for ya Sweety. I think she wants to go viral. And maybe get a better looking BF from say...who knows...France or Australia. Then it dawns on me...if it is on YouTube no prob putting a link here.

Again...regular non-pro girl. Just to show that (thinking of all my Colombiana obsessed Miami buddies who would never think of going to Lima) there are plenty of very cute Peruanas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oY0q0n3dpo

"Peace Love Peace Love"She's got a body to melt for, yet her face looks like alejandro toledo's. A quite common trait amongst peruvian ladies, they may have a decent looking body with enphasis on the bum yet they are fugly. Don't take offense aight, just my 2 cents.

Aleister26
09-13-10, 05:54
hi folks,

hereby some pics of my experiences in peru, mostly lima, a wonderfull place, for me the best place to mingle with beautiful latina women, does not matter in which part of the town you are, you always encounter (and talk) to beautifull women. the girls in the pics are non pro's, girls i've met through the web, and than had the pleasure of meeting them in person, enjoying a good lunch/dinner and pleasant talk and one thing leads to another.

it can be pretty hectic between business during the day and the preparation for the evening/night out, travelling back home, i am exhausted!

in general i stay in lima for around a 10 days, meet some old lady friends and new ones. contacted david 33 one time, but time did not let me pursue this any further, maybe next time. so far i was always by myself, next time, could use a wing man, will keep you posted when i travel again to lima.man tbh i've never seen so many fugly chicks on the same thread, sorry, i am living in lima atm, yet the ones ive done ([CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) btw) are way better than those dawgs, sorry for calling names, even from the "peruvian standards" those chicks in the pics are really homely. no wonder gringos calle peru the land of opportunities.

Member #4351
09-13-10, 15:42
Two posts? Go away.

Albert Punter
09-14-10, 00:23
... so we can compare

... yet the ones ive done ([CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) btw) are way better than those dawgs...

BabyHuey
09-14-10, 03:13
my fear is that if this guy started posting his pics, this sight would be shut down quickly. last i saw a "[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)", is an **** girl that dresses and acts like a grown up. maybe i'm wrong, but this guy just needs to go away. 2 posts so far and both insults???????? come on man!

Runner2525
09-21-10, 00:30
my fear is that if this guy started posting his pics, this sight would be shut down quickly. last i saw a "[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)", is an **** girl that dresses and acts like a grown up. maybe i'm wrong, but this guy just needs to go away. 2 posts so far and both insults???????? come on man!hi every body,

i am new and this is my first post, i do have and address for an apartment in miraflore ave 28 de julio 399 anybody knows this location as a salon de masajes on the 6th floor?

Runner2525
09-21-10, 00:37
Hi I am new,

I need to find out if anybody knows this location Ave 28 de Julio 399 miraflores on the 6th fl for Masajes with beautiful girls so I was told.

I appreciate any info.

Thanks

Member #1121
09-21-10, 05:56
One of the non pro's I had the pleasure of meeting and having fun with in Peru.

Member #4250
10-14-10, 00:36
Don't know why but keep running into chicas with long nipples in Lima. A cultural reality or just coincidence?

Albert Punter
10-14-10, 19:22
Maybe they have been sucked too much ...

Don't know why but keep running into chicas with long nipples in Lima. A cultural reality or just coincidence?

Artisttyp
10-14-10, 20:18
Don't know why but keep running into chicas with long nipples in Lima. A cultural reality or just coincidence?It's pretty gross but I am totally into her arm hair.

Bbjack1000
10-14-10, 21:18
Don't know why but keep running into chicas with long nipples in Lima. A cultural reality or just coincidence?Nice! Would definitely love to meet these lovely longtippers when I get there.

Radical Guy
10-14-10, 21:27
It's pretty gross but I am totally into her arm hair.Not gross at all. I love when women have pronounced arm air, and I just love that thick bush on the one chica.

Delicious!

Member #4351
10-15-10, 00:16
There is an evolutionary reason for underarm and pussy hair which has to do with pheromones.

Artisttyp
10-15-10, 00:27
There is an evolutionary reason for underarm and pussy hair which has to do with pheromones.Lets not forget about butt hair and the evolution of the righteous fruit known only as "dingleberry".

Member #4250
10-15-10, 15:46
Love the banter, so OK, needed to suck on these a bit to make them grow, but started perky nonetheless.

Member #4250
10-20-10, 14:52
Piura chica

Sly One
10-21-10, 10:42
Keep them coming.

Sly

Member #4250
10-23-10, 10:42
Funny how a little encouragement goes a long way.

Sly One
10-24-10, 01:32
She looks great I bet she felt even better?

Sly

Steven Jones
10-24-10, 13:38
Damn she looks sexy,. thats a great pair of tits!

Tungurahua
10-24-10, 15:26
What a honey. Both girls, I'd test drive that for ____ pennies!

Member #4250
10-24-10, 15:28
For pure femininity and sensuality, here's the one.

Jsm1393
10-25-10, 02:27
For pure femininity and sensuality, here's the one.Nice! Where did you find her?

Albert Punter
10-25-10, 19:29
... give some details about how you met these nice girls you were so kind to share pics.
Thanks

For pure femininity and sensuality, here's the one.

Member #4250
10-25-10, 19:52
Well, each one would have a different story. One, at church steps watching a parade; another at one of the hotels I checked out but didn’t stay at; one a set up from a friend who knew a relative who wanted a gringo; one at a party for famous soccer player; generally just available amateur action. Requires investment of time, but I enjoy that. But this one is a working girl at a chongo 71/2 towards Sullana.

Steven Jones
10-25-10, 22:02
Fuck me thats a serious set of BJ lips on that bird!

Member #4250
10-26-10, 02:47
And she knew how to use them!

Ahh, fond memories.

Spektrvm3
11-02-10, 03:49
Some pictures of brothels in Sullana.

Mr Enternational
11-03-10, 01:17
Some pictures of brothels in Sullana.Looks the same as the one I went to in Cuzco.

Steven Jones
11-03-10, 22:40
Looks the same as the one I went to in Cuzco.

These the ones at San Tutis?

Tom Travel
11-22-10, 23:21
Some pictures of brothels in Sullana.Wow, that looks more like a labour camp. If these are brothels the girls will certainly have some serious millage on them.

Spektrvm3
11-25-10, 02:37
Wow, that looks more like a labour camp. If these are brothels the girls will certainly have some serious millage on them.If you knew the Trocadero, you will drop back.

Almotu
12-24-10, 18:29
Some pictures of brothels in Sullana.I'd be curious to read your blog postings but they are more in depth than just the pictures you posted here on ISG.

Spektrvm3
02-08-11, 03:00
Rubi some pictures of the Trocadero, Central Corridor.

See ya.

Member #2041
02-08-11, 06:31
Rubi some pictures of the Trocadero, Central Corridor.

See ya. Wouldn't mind getting into her central corridor.

Spektrvm3
02-09-11, 00:15
Always I search to Lucero, for his good attention, it is rather mad, but it has good treatment with the client.

[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Lima Busy
02-09-11, 20:29

Always I search to Lucero, for his good attention, it is rather mad, but it has good treatment with the client. Does she have a room number or a normal corridor?

Spektrvm3
02-10-11, 23:20
Does she have a room number or a normal corridor?Room Number : #47, which is between the right and central corridor.

Spektrvm3
02-10-11, 23:35

Spektrvm3
02-11-11, 17:10
Central Corridor, to the end of the corridor.

Spektrvm3
02-11-11, 17:18
Right Corridor.

Spektrvm3
02-11-11, 17:23
Right Corridor.

Spektrvm3
02-11-11, 17:28
Right Corridor.

Lima Busy
02-11-11, 22:42
It has been years since I have been there, Thanks for the memories!

Chris H
02-12-11, 07:41
Right Corridor.

145993Is this place in Lima? Or another part of Peru?

Razor
02-12-11, 15:58
Fantastic job, I'ts been a long time since I went to the "Templo". Great shots of "Katty del 44" she still looks very good, I always remember this 3 holer lady. Yes, this place is in Peru at Callao.

Thanks.

Razor

Lorenzo
02-12-11, 23:15
I mean what city? I assume it's a brothel, but do you just walk down the halls looking for open doors and pick the girl you want? (Sorry, no mongering experience in Peru, but I plan to rectify that in the future.)

Artisttyp
02-12-11, 23:56
I mean what city? I assume it's a brothel, but do you just walk down the halls looking for open doors and pick the girl you want? (Sorry, no mongering experience in Peru, but I plan to rectify that in the future.)Trocadero is a huge brothel in the callao neighborhood of Lima. It looks like a huge container wharehouse or a prison block. You choose.

Anything is possible at el trocadero with a few bucks but be ready to ask around. And then around. And then around until you finally meet a girl that will take care of your needs. The really pretty ones are very mechanical from my experiences.

Prices have gone up considerably since a few years ago. It is still worth going (my main source of pfp in Lima. Sad but true) but then you need to ask yourself is returning in rush hour traffic or paying for cabs worth it. If you only visit a few times fine but if you depending on it as a main source of pfp it's different. A lot of cabbies won't go all the way back to miraflores. They might bring you as far as faucet then you will need to switch there.

As far as I am concerned (many times at the troc) the whole ordeal takes from *1:30pm until around 6pm to and from miraflores on public transport. I just can't stomach the traffic anymore for a 20 minute hit or miss.

* I always eat lunch at plaza minka before I go. They have a great food court with home cooked food...NOT mercado goulish but grade A restaurants. They use the fresh produce being sold at this very modern strip mall/mercado

Sly One
02-13-11, 00:12
I mean what city? I assume it's a brothel, but do you just walk down the halls looking for open doors and pick the girl you want? (Sorry, no mongering experience in Peru, but I plan to rectify that in the future.)El Trocadero is Limas largest legal brothel and is located on Av Argentina near the Airport. Every taxi driver in Lima knows where this place is.

Opens at 4. 00 pm in the afternoon till about 11. 00 pm.

Be careful not a real safe area (especially after dark ). I would only go with a wingman if I was to go again.

Cost about $USD 5 to enter and the girls charge about $USD 12 a pop (15. 20 mins or until you cum.)

The system is simple the girls wait at the door of each cell (bedroom) and you negoiate with them what you want and how long you want and the cost then enter the cell.

The most popular girls are easy to spot because there is a line at the door. Meaning they service about 20+ guys a day.

Pretty well every thing you could want is available here.

I even know a monger who used to pay double the price to fuck them without a condom?

If fucking in a dump which reminds me of Alcatras Prision is your thing. You will feel right at home here.

Usually 100+ women on duty (18 yrs. 70 yrs most around 28yrs old)

http://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&geocode=&doflg=ptk&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102592145135133929749.00045f0b8bfda6cd70f5f&ll=-12.102942-77. 000084&spn=0. 100707, 0.181274&z=13.

Above link will provide you with the address of every cat house in Lima including El Trocadero.

Also check out Youtube Type in "Trocadero Peru"

You will see the place in full form. Enjoy.

Not a place for me. But everyone has a budget.

Sly

Lorenzo
02-13-11, 05:25
Well, thanks for the information, guys. It sounds like a place that's worth trying once. Kinda sounds like Vila Mimosa in Rio.

Since this is the photo gallery: no Peruvians, but here are a couple of Latinas from elsewhere:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77605&d=1187059574

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53273&d=1158782386

Spektrvm3
02-14-11, 06:05
One pic.

Spektrvm3
02-14-11, 06:13
La Linda Brigith.

Jsm1393
02-24-11, 07:27
La Linda Brigith.Muy linda! Have you tried to hook up with one of the hot ones outside the Troc? Any luck getting a regular thing going?

Member #1088
02-25-11, 20:47
Nice lady, very GFE THANKS DAVID, you are the man!

Lima Busy
02-26-11, 00:03
Did you de-virginize her via skype as well!

Member #1088
02-26-11, 13:57
Nope, these came from David, the de-virginize only with Pinoy girls. :P.

Did you de-virginize her via skype as well!

Member #4250
11-16-11, 16:54
I am not sure how this pic will work out. I will give it the old college try.

Jockey16
02-16-12, 01:09
Hi Folks,

Between tours in Cuzco, I managed to make some friends.

I am attaching some pictures of on a cutie that made my trip a more pleasant one.

Later

Kelso1
02-19-12, 04:18
When I was there a while ago the bar began charging the girls an entry fee, and the coupons I used to get for free admission were not to be found. Is this still the case? Also one more question. Does Pizza Alley still have the worst SW's on the planet?

Tequila used to be one of my favorite places as it reminded me of the old Help in Rio, but on a smaller scale.

On my first trip to Lima I got 3. 15 soles per dollar. I think it would take a return to 3 soles per dollar to get me to return.

In all my travels Lima is one of my favorite citys, but the dollar needs to wake up for me to be happy there again.

Jockey16
02-20-12, 11:03
Hi Kelso,

Por a free pass you can print the coupon from their website at:

Tequilarock. Com. Pe / tequilamiraflores/ (no spaces) under "Passes"

Having said that, you can find in the forum negative reports regarding the level of chicas you can find, the excessive price they are asking and the type of experience you should expect.

If you don't have lots of time, lots of money and want GFE, your best bet is to give David a ring.

Later.

When I was there a while ago the bar began charging the girls an entry fee, and the coupons I used to get for free admission were not to be found. Is this still the case? Also one more question. Does Pizza Alley still have the worst SW's on the planet?

Tequila used to be one of my favorite places as it reminded me of the old Help in Rio, but on a smaller scale.

On my first trip to Lima I got 3. 15 soles per dollar. I think it would take a return to 3 soles per dollar to get me to return.

In all my travels Lima is one of my favorite citys, but the dollar needs to wake up for me to be happy there again.

SingleA
03-01-12, 00:23
I was in Tequilla Rock last Friday night.

There are some stunner girls working there from Colombia. The hottest one wanted and demanded $300 dollars. I repeat dollars, not soles. And she said that was her price and she would not move on it.

Another girl also told me told dollars and I insisted she speak in soles. She said 400 soles. I tried to get her to take 250 soles but no go. She was hot from Bogota, Colombia. I really wanted her, nice smile, nice natural tits, perfect ass, very clean looking. Wish I would have went to 350 soles.

But later took a 20 yr old form Peru, from some small town. She was very cute she demanded 450 soles it was pretty late she finally agreed to 300 soles. 1 hour. Great experience, everything covered.

Earlier in the week I struck gold there, pulled a 20 yr old from venzuela, her first night working! Excellent news. She took 250 soles for 2 hours. The best I ever had GFE. I had a I brought from Colombia a girl with me that night so we had a 3 some. Later she went back to the club and one of the other girls robbed her visa cards, money, and telephone so I think she stopped working there.

Captain Napalm
04-21-12, 00:56
Prices have gone up considerably since a few years ago. It is still worth going (my main source of pfp in Lima. Sad but true) but then you need to ask yourself is returning in rush hour traffic or paying for cabs worth it. If you only visit a few times fine but if you depending on it as a main source of pfp it's different. A lot of cabbies won't go all the way back to miraflores. They might bring you as far as faucet then you will need to switch there.To that point, make friends with a cabbie. For a few dollars or a daily rate, they'll take you where you need to go and offer safe reliable transportation.

Member #4250
05-06-12, 21:20
Time for a foto in the foto gallery?

Riddler
05-08-12, 13:13
Tiny Heinie. 4' 10" camera-shy beginner, trainable, meat and potatoes experience.

Riddler
05-27-12, 02:55
View from the top.

Pescador Loco
02-14-13, 15:06
This one goes out to D33 for all his hard work on behalf of ISG members.

Smoothy
02-14-13, 15:46
This one goes out to D33 for all his hard work on behalf of ISG members.Wow, that is spectacular! I wish I'd have hooked up with something like that when I was in Lima.

Member #4351
02-14-13, 16:08
This one goes out to D33 for all his hard work on behalf of ISG members.Thanks, do I know her?

Pescador Loco
02-14-13, 16:44
Wow, that is spectacular! I wish I'd have hooked up with something like that when I was in Lima.Glad you enjoyed pic Smoothy. She is a charapita. Visits Lima once in awhile. It is like fishing. Putting in hours on water so you can be at right place and time.

Pescador Loco
02-14-13, 16:48
Thanks, do I know her?Hey David. My pleasure. No, she goes to college in the selva. Hoping I can see her in April in Lima. She is very bi-curious. Maybe I get lucky and she is in Lima and you know about a good swingers party.

Member #4351
02-14-13, 17:07
Hey David. My pleasure. No, she goes to college in the selva. Hoping I can see her in April in Lima. She is very bi-curious. Maybe I get lucky and she is in Lima and you know about a good swingers party.Very possible.

AmadouGrand
02-24-13, 23:28
Met this girl on my trip through last year. Ended up in SA and Mozambique with her when I was working in Mid-Asia. Next job turned out to be in Peru so we hooked back up and took a trip to Cartagena. Ended up being such a ***** that its over, I'm looking for something new and her photos are getting posted on here. Having a hard time matching the body though and now I'm too picky.

David, I will be back in Lima the second week of March and will spend about a week while I wait for my Brazil visa. Care to let me wingman? No Emmanuelle though, no matter how much I want to go.

Hope you all enjoy.

Pescador Loco
03-01-13, 16:38
Met this girl on my trip through last year. Ended up in SA and Mozambique with her when I was working in Mid-Asia. Next job turned out to be in Peru so we hooked back up and took a trip to Cartagena. Ended up being such a * that its over, I'm looking for something new and her photos are getting posted on here. Having a hard time matching the body though and now I'm too picky.

David, I will be back in Lima the second week of March and will spend about a week while I wait for my Brazil visa. Care to let me wingman? No Emmanuelle though, no matter how much I want to go.

Hope you all enjoy.Wow. She is a stunner. Smokin bod. So maybe I am daft but I couldn't really follow your whirlwind travel description. She is Peruvian right? You met her in Lima? She was your GF?

A Surfboy
03-02-13, 19:06
Hi there!

My trip to Lima for 1 week was chill because I had to do work and spare my evenings with girls. Absolutely no incidents whatsoever!

My contact with David was outstanding, being the first time to ask for his help. He is a great guy that helps without questions, and even if you come with no plan, he is eager to help. THANK YOU DAVID!

The 2 girls that he sent were outstanding from the prospective of service and look. I would give them a 9. The other girls (3) were: one from TR (easy picks at 2 am, morena. 5.5 tight body 22 yrs old- great service) .1 from my office (kind of chubby but willing to please) and one from a store where I got to buy some silver. Non-pros are easy to get if you have a game and are very respectful and speak spanish, even with accent. There is a difference between my long experience in Colombia and the new experience in Peru. The girls are more beautiful in Colombia but make your life getting crazy, and Peruvian girls, less stunning, are more docile, more eager to please without questions. Will return to Lima in a month and continue to experience.

Again: mille gracias to DAVID!

Out

Kenny53
03-29-13, 23:26
Met this girl on my trip through last year. Ended up in SA and Mozambique with her when I was working in Mid-Asia. Next job turned out to be in Peru so we hooked back up and took a trip to Cartagena. Ended up being such a * that its over, I'm looking for something new and her photos are getting posted on here. Having a hard time matching the body though and now I'm too picky.

Hope you all enjoy.AmadouGrand,

You just made my day looking at these photos's. Keep them coming.

LawDog
03-30-13, 16:10
Wow. Very good lookin imho! Fine body also.

Member #4250
04-22-13, 14:39
About time for a foto op?

Kenny53
04-23-13, 22:19
About time for a foto op?Thank you Lildick.

Member #4250
06-02-13, 15:13
In the mood for pics from Ferrenafe? The home city of the most number of Miss Peru contestants (and Miss Universe).

Albert Punter
06-02-13, 20:18
In the mood for pics from Ferrenafe? The home city of the most number of Miss Peru contestants (and Miss Universe).How do you get these flowers? Are they P4P or freebies?

Member #4250
06-03-13, 11:26
How do you get these flowers? Are they P4P or freebies?Not sure how to answer. First, just one, the same one flipped over for sunny side up. Not P4P, but accepted a donation to her university fund. But since you commented and seemed to like, here are a few other perspectives to enjoy?

Albert Punter
06-04-13, 01:29
And surely I am not the only one.

Not sure how to answer. First, just one, the same one flipped over for sunny side up. Not P4P, but accepted a donation to her university fund. But since you commented and seemed to like, here are a few other perspectives to enjoy?

Kenny53
06-04-13, 21:58
Not sure how to answer. First, just one, the same one flipped over for sunny side up. Not P4P, but accepted a donation to her university fund. But since you commented and seemed to like, here are a few other perspectives to enjoy?Thank you again for making my day Lildick!

Member #4250
07-02-13, 19:37
A multi-orgasm kind-a-gal of the day

Bbjack1000
07-06-13, 02:11
A multi-orgasm kind-a-gal of the dayHope to see that girl on my next trip to Lima! Very nice.

Member #4250
07-17-13, 20:41
Perfect English speaker with southern roots

Member #1088
07-18-13, 15:34
Perfect English speaker with southern rootsSame girl?

Member #4351
07-18-13, 15:50
Did you get it thru Dave?I don't know her, but I wish I did.

Member #4250
07-18-13, 16:18
No. Actually I have been fortunate to meet a few with this body type, but mostly up north on the coast, less so in the south. Struck out with this one, but I haven't given up yet. Suggestions welcome!

Member #1088
07-18-13, 16:47
No. Actually I have been fortunate to meet a few with this body type, but mostly up north on the coast, less so in the south. Struck out with this one, but I haven't given up yet. Suggestions welcome!Mama mia. WOW, niceeeee.

How do you meet her and how you meet the perfect english / great breast lady?

Haven123
07-18-13, 18:12
No. Actually I have been fortunate to meet a few with this body type, but mostly up north on the coast, less so in the south. Struck out with this one, but I haven't given up yet. Suggestions welcome!Certainly, don't give up! She seems totally awesome! Given my success in life with the fairer sex, I have zero basis to provide any suggestions. Certainy to one as talented as you!

Having said that, my observation is that she seems left handed, and is obviously into design and art. She obviously like RipCurl (based on the poster in your pic) , so she is obviously a cool gal, with high aspirations, probably high self worth and leadership abilities (most handed people with her charisma are).

So, maybe, just maybe, taking a real interest in her work or hobby of design, art, etc and her long-term goals may be one approach. I suspect that if you then get her to looosen up with a few drinks and get her going at a mental rather than physical level, in terms of her interest in art and design, you might really connect. But again, I hasten to add that I have no real succes in life to speak of. But I do like studying people and trying to find out what makes them who they are and what makes them tick. I am a global marketing guy who likes obeserving and analyszing folks around the world, so just my 2 cents. Been married for a very, very kong time, until very recently. So my actual experience in this kind of thing is remarkably poor!

You are obviously doing fantastically great, just like David, so cheers to you and all the very best!

Haven 123

Member #1088
07-19-13, 00:51
Certainly, don't give up! She seems totally awesome! Given my success in life with the fairer sex, I have zero basis to provide any suggestions. Certainy to one as talented as you!

Having said that, my observation is that she seems left handed, and is obviously into design and art. She obviously like RipCurl (based on the poster in your pic) , so she is obviously a cool gal, with high aspirations, probably high self worth and leadership abilities (most handed people with her charisma are).

So, maybe, just maybe, taking a real interest in her work or hobby of design, art, etc and her long-term goals may be one approach. I suspect that if you then get her to looosen up with a few drinks and get her going at a mental rather than physical level, in terms of her interest in art and design, you might really connect. But again, I hasten to add that I have no real succes in life to speak of. But I do like studying people and trying to find out what makes them who they are and what makes them tick. I am a global marketing guy who likes obeserving and analyszing folks around the world, so just my 2 cents. Been married for a very, very kong time, until very recently. So my actual experience in this kind of thing is remarkably poor!

You are obviously doing fantastically great, just like David, so cheers to you and all the very best!

Haven 123Wow Haven, I didn't think to look at the pic that close. Great observations.

I do want to take this opportunity to thank Dave, I wish every country in LAM has a Dave, it would be great.

Member #4352
08-12-13, 16:40
Unfortunately my stay in Lima comes to an end. Thanks a 1000 times to David for all the great help. Needing some appetizer?

Albert Tanner
09-20-13, 06:49
Thes pics are from my last trip to trujillo. Making some recording from Huaca de la Luna. A week chill because I had to do work and finishing early. Pastthenight with this girl.

I am considering an orgie party, when I finish my work editing a video. Who is going to Lima on the next 3/4 weeks?

Member #4250
09-29-13, 15:03
Time for a pic. Lima, girl next door type, but in bed a wild cat, can't beleive my luck

Member #4250
10-08-13, 19:23
Nice pic man! So what is deal with her? Where did you meet her?Well, I went for a pedicure and got a pleasant surprise.

By popular demand (well, one person pm'd for more pics so is that popular demand?) two pics of the other side.

Member #1088
10-09-13, 21:17
Well, I went for a pedicure and got a pleasant surprise.

By popular demand (well, one person pm'd for more pics so is that popular demand?) two pics of the other side.Bravo!

Excellent!

What line you use to brake the ice? Or did she offer?

Member #4250
10-10-13, 10:44
Bravo!

Excellent!

What line you use to brake the ice? Or did she offer?No way would she offer, too much of a home girl (thats what they call a good girl in Peru). We were chatting during pedicure, I asked if she knew a good masseuse, turned out she had some training and offered. She came over to give me a legitimate massage and things went my way – probably because she gets a bit wild and loses control when excited, a bit of a wild cat in bed. Can't stay still, writhing around, puts pillow over her face to muffle her screams, only a little English but it comes with that cute Peruvian accent. My how she enjoys her orgasms! Like I said, I got lucky.

Member #4250
10-10-13, 17:51
That's a great pic. I guess you recorded. Great and lucky find.

I will try that line next time I m in Lima. HeheheActually, she sort of likes posing a bit too.
Anyway, enough, time to start packing for another adventure.

Member #1088
10-10-13, 17:52
Actually, she sort of likes posing a bit too.

Anyway, enough, time to start packing for another adventure.Double score!

Did you think you were going to get lucky before she came or just happened.

Member #4250
10-10-13, 18:15
Double score!

Did you think you were going to get lucky before she came or just happened.One can always hope jeje

But no, we've chatted about it, just sort of happened. And I for one hope it keeps happening a bit more!

Member #4250
11-25-13, 22:20
Time for some pretty faces in Peru.

I am NOT saying any have been victims of mongering (or at least not yet jeje) just some pretty faces I've encountered.

Member #4250
01-12-14, 14:37
Memories of a multi orgasm kind of gal

Member #4250
04-08-14, 23:41
I asked her why she is so skillfull in bed, it seems she used to watch porno flicks with her one and only boyfriend and replicated what she was watching. Dah.

Member #4250
04-10-14, 15:57
Had another go that was fun

Member #4352
06-26-14, 00:34
Thank you David for another great time in Lima. The highlight was a very cute girl which you presented to me with the following words:

"She can do everything, but she prefers to keep her bra on. "

A few photos of various ancounters. I am not much into Colombian asses. I rather prefer these slim petite Limeñas.

Darkwicca
07-08-14, 13:58
I met this girl online on a dating site. Met up in Iquitos. Was great in bed.

Stayed together for a week before I had to travel to Lima. She does seem interested in gringos.

Member #4351
07-19-14, 20:11
She just called me and told me she is in today's Trome and would like to practice her English if a nice forum member is interested.

http://trome.pe/malcriadas/teyli-no-suelta-su-chupetin/2131

Member #4250
07-20-14, 16:30
She decided to dress up. As a nurse to cure all that ails me. .

Member #4250
07-22-14, 12:22
Best when they do not wear underwear.

Albert Punter
05-16-15, 23:28
I am sure at the restaurant they don't pay a lot.
Unfortunately I was with friends and had no chance to approach her to try to offer some extra money.

Michael Tours
08-09-15, 19:15
'Have a friend from many years, that need to make some fast cash, can meet you in Miraflores, don't have a lot of sparetime, so prefer like between 3 to 6 o clock anyday. She's 28 years old and have 2 small kids, just got singel, cute face and still a tight pussy, ask for 200 soles houer, so if anyone will have a diferent and totally amatuer experience, send me pm and you get her number (not allowed to put it here I belive) super, just want to help, MT.

Member #4352
08-12-15, 18:30
A big thank you to David for all the amazing girls he could introduce me to. With some of them it became a long lasting friendship. And friends help each other out with what they have.

Member #4351
08-13-15, 15:45
What is the purpose of picture number three?Different classes of leche I imagine.

Member #4352
08-17-15, 20:49
Just some fun.

At John: your hope is reality! For Gods' sake! And it also doesn't discourage me from posting.

LifeIsABeach
06-02-16, 02:25
One way to meet some hotties. Join these marches!

CholoTube
06-03-16, 08:17
Beautiful girl.

Parkinsons
06-05-16, 01:30
One way to meet some hotties. Join these marches!I was at a pro-Keiko rally. There were some young cuties too. Sadly none were flashing their chests though.

Crazy Jim Wood
08-25-16, 18:59
Classic selfie stick +.

Just some fun.

At John: your hope is reality! For Gods' sake! And it also doesn't discourage me from posting.

AntonioLion
01-28-19, 16:49
I liked this girl. 18 yo of pleasure.

HakunaMatata79
05-27-21, 13:23
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PineTree
09-26-21, 15:10
'Have a friend from many years, that need to make some fast cash, can meet you in Miraflores, don't have a lot of sparetime, so prefer like between 3 to 6 o clock anyday. She's 28 years old and have 2 small kids, just got singel, cute face and still a tight pussy, ask for 200 soles houer, so if anyone will have a diferent and totally amatuer experience, send me pm and you get her number (not allowed to put it here I belive) super, just want to help, MT.I'm interested but for some reason I can't PM you. Please PM me instead.