PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
12-12-03, 13:09
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

DoomBringer321
12-22-06, 03:27
More than 3 years and no one has bothered to post a phot "Incredible"

Johan007
10-02-07, 10:27

Like i said before....there isn't much to do in Suriname. In fact hookie wise you only could get some action in Paramaribo.

Not worth it imho. You'd be better off in Colombia,Ecuador,Brasil and Venezuela. More hookies...and way more to pick from. Besides that airfare will kill you going to Suriname. It's pretty expensive.

Johan

Planeguy
12-02-07, 04:25
Like i said before....there isn't much to do in Suriname. In fact hookie wise you only could get some action in Paramaribo.

Not worth it imho. You'd be better off in Colombia,Ecuador,Brasil and Venezuela. More hookies...and way more to pick from. Besides that airfare will kill you going to Suriname. It's pretty expensive.

Johan

I haven't been to Parbo (Paramaribo) since 1998. I had a great time when I was there. I met a real hot Brazilian girl the first day in town.

I enjoyed the time so much, I gave her a few extra bucks for a tip. I ran into her that evening I invited her and a friend (another hottie) to dinner. She was a little surprised, but I told her that I enjoyed her company and hated to dine alone. So along they both went.

On the way back, she told the cabbie to drop her friend off at the nightclub (where they both worked) and drop us off at my hotel.

We proceeded to have the most incredible sex that I EVER had in my entire night. Literally 6 hours straight, with only enough time for me to catch my breath and get hard again between sessions. The next morning, there was no mention of money. She did ask if I would be her date to a birthday party for the daughter of a friend (I agreed).

She later told me that she did not consider our time together as business. And said that she did not want me to pay. So began the beginning of three weeks of absolutely the most incredible sex of my life (I actually lost 15 lbs! ). This was the ultimate GFE!

She never asked me to pay, although I did treat her like a girlfriend, I. E. Buying her gifts, taking her to dinner etc. But that hardly cost anything. And I would have taken her to dinner with, or without the sex. I hate dining alone!

The only problem with the whole experience is that I had to leave when I my business trip was completed (tough job, but somebody had to do it)! I had a similar experience a few years later with a Nigerian girl in Mallorca, Spain.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Planeguy
07-18-08, 02:31
Here is a pic of the hottie that I had in Suriname back in 98.

This picture was taken when she was my date to a ritzy party at the Torarica Hotel.

ButtLover
07-22-09, 18:01
Hi
I was in Paramaribo a couple of days.
I must say that the local women here are very good looking.
I found a brothel at Timmermans straat 24
The girl was from Guayana

BL