PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Admin
12-12-03, 13:09
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Mate Oriental
02-26-04, 22:28
Hi fellow mongers,

To begin this section, this is a photo of my last "girlfriend".

I met her in one of the Clubs.

Sometimes she also does streap shows.

Very sweat.

Saint
09-27-04, 04:33
NOT A CHICA PHOTO. Please skip it if you don't want to see part of the city and the culture there.

A girl drinking Mate sitting next to me on the Rambla.

Saint
09-27-04, 04:34
NOT A CHICA PHOTO. Please skip it if you don't want to see part of the city and the culture there.

Plaza de la Armada picture

Saint
09-27-04, 04:34

Plaza de Armadas again

Saint
09-27-04, 04:35

Another in the Plaza de Armadas

Saint
09-27-04, 04:36

Artigas Statue

Saint
09-27-04, 04:37

Old building in Ciudad Viejo (Reminded me of being in Havana, Cuba)

Saint
09-27-04, 04:38

Old man falling asleep drinking his mate

Saint
09-27-04, 04:40

Plaza Independencia

Saint
09-27-04, 04:41

Plaza de la Armada

Saint
09-27-04, 04:42

Park

Saint
09-27-04, 04:43

Saint
09-27-04, 04:46

Bench photo

Saint
09-27-04, 04:52

Girls drinking Mate

Anonymouse
09-28-04, 02:10
Saint,
Perhaps Jackson doesn't care and if he doesn't then disregard this, but while your photos are very attractive, they don't meet the spirit of the forum and they do take up storage space on the server that could be used for other purposes. Just a thought from a fellow monger.
A

Ferolga777
09-28-04, 02:34
Anonymouse

Hasn't the forum been mutating (for the better) over the years with "living in" sections. And are we mongers just "dicks and balls and a little cash"? I am not.

Thank you Saint and thank you Jackson for letting good posters improve your site.

Ferolga

Saint
09-28-04, 04:24
Anonymouse,

Until I see the day when you come to Uruguay and post some pictures of girls then you can start telling me what constitutes "the spirit of the forum". I clearly marked the photos "NOT A CHICA PHOTO" so you don't waste any of your precious time clicking on them.

I get a little tired of posters like you that just complain. Part of the process of traveling, believe it or not is seeing what the city has to offer. You would be surprised but some guys actually care about more than just girls.

This photo section has been up since December yet only one picture was posted and it was someone's girlfriend. Yet you still manage to complain about pictures. Very baffling to me.

I really take time to contribute in any way I can to this site. I don't ask for any kudos but I'm always amazed when there are posters like you that complain. I've posted over 1,100 posts in the past few years and most of them are actual trip reports or answers to questions guys have asked. Very few of them are just "fluff".

P.S. Thanks Ferolga777 and Jackson if you have a problem with me posting non-chica photos, please let me know and I won't post them. I've received several private PM's and emails over the years from several guys that told me it helped them decide to take the trip in the first place. I've posted my fair share of chica pictures over the years too.

Nico
09-28-04, 04:56
Great looking photos saint. I like seeing what else other countrys have to offer besides the sex.

Hot To Cool
09-28-04, 05:41
Saint,

Thanks for your photos. They help me get the "lay of the land."

Hot To Cool

Member #2001
09-28-04, 06:25
I like the pictures too

Mr Speed
09-28-04, 09:43
nice pictures

MagicHat
09-29-04, 13:11
Amazing really.

Saint - 1136 posts, great trip reports and photos on Columbia, Cuba, London, Argentina and Brazil that I can remember.

Anonymouse - 92, all of which must have been pretty anonymous as I cant remember any of them.

And the latter comes on here slagging the former about non-chica related photos. I think Jackson can probably take care of his own website without your help Anonymouse and in the meantime, keep them coming Saint, as Uruguay is on my list of places to visit in November.

Saint
09-29-04, 17:43
Hi MagicHat,

Thanks for that nice post. Guys always email me asking where are all the places I've been so they can read the trip reports of mine. I'm not sure how good the search funcion works on WSG. Here are the places I've been below that I have posted trip reports on to better help those that are interested. Good luck all.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Lima, Peru
Cuzco, Peru
Cuba
Cali, Colombia
San Jose, Costa Rica
Mexico City, Mexico
Tijuana, Mexico
Nogales, Mexico
Cancun, Mexico
Montreal, Canada
London, UK
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nuremburg, Germany
Paris, France
French Riviera (Nice, St. Tropez, Monte Carlo, Cannes)
Prague, Czech Republic
Zurich, Switzerland
Lugano, Switzerland
Florence, Italy

Maybe a few more places but those were the main places listed above. Hope they help.

MagicHat
09-30-04, 12:22
My pleasure. And on the subject of chica photos - great photos of that blonde on the Argentina board - where do you find them....or more specifically where did you find her!! :-)

European Guy
09-30-04, 15:12
For me the highlight of the WSG forum has been the photos of the landscape of Cuba from Saint. Besides that the reports of Saint of Colombia and Peru come second and third of my list of highlists of this forum. For me this forum is something of a lifesystle: where to find the girls (especially non-pro's), places to go with them, how they are, how they look, how the country looks like.

So, I can only say: Saint keep them (photos of the country especially) coming.

Rocky Mtn Man
10-01-04, 04:21
Saint,

So you think you have been a lot of places.

I have been to all of the following:

Spokane, Washington
Victoria, BC
And then there was the time I went to Spokane Washington, of course.

( damn, I wonder if I can get a job carrying Saints luggage?}

You Da Man, Saint. (or is that You Da Saint, Man)

RMM

Saint
10-01-04, 09:22
Hey. Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. I received soooo many emails and PM's from the Cuba photos. I was amazed that so many other guys appreciate what a city is like as well as the photos of girls. I even had about 6 or 7 emails from guys telling me they decided to go to Cuba for the pictures alone that I posted.

I also got the most feedback (besides my BA reports) from my Cali, Colombia reports. It is nice to know they are helping guys.

I don't think I've been to many places. Honestly, I have a lot of other countries I want to hit but I hit many many in 3 years. It was the highlight of my life. Nothing is better to me than seeing new countries, cultures and people. I hope to continue posting about discovering new places. I plan on traveling within Argentina and parts of South America the next few years.

Good luck all.

DoomBringer321
08-11-05, 05:51
Can someone please add pics, Paraguayan girls can't be that bad when I was in Miami there were two girls that I fucked from paraguay beautifull girls and great fucks ass well.

Liucio
10-02-05, 07:39
WOW Saint, those photos r awesome,
how did you do it
I'm amazed, I think I will fly all the way across the world to see those sites

Maybe next time U can concentrate on a little bush with a hol in the middle
I think that will get a BIGGER RISE out of the spectators

Can U try
Can we work towards this SAINT

Suggar
10-02-05, 21:11
LOL.

I have to agree with him

Phish
06-23-06, 14:48
Saint: I have been to Uruguay but only to colonia and its a nice little sleepy town. I did not see much mongering opportunity there as I was there only for 2 nights.

I think Montovedio may have been a lot better. As I was staying in Argentina for 2 weeks, I did get break in Uruguay frm all the pussy action I was getting there so not too bad.

Man I would love to go to Cuba but with the current Dept of state policy I think I will wait, I don;t want to start an Bush fires. You know what I mean. I have had many people tell me that Cuba is a photographer's paradise. Hope it stays that way for some more time when I can visit.

Bigben0
06-12-08, 11:04

Old man falling asleep drinking his mateThat is so going to be me in a few months when I get to Uruguay but with something a little stronger than what he's got in his urn, haha

Fun And Sun
10-19-10, 23:18
Since it's been six years, guess it's about time someone posted a picture of an Uruguayan girl... Decided to paint sunglasses on her to protect the innocent since a friend arranged the meeting with her for me.

Am also posting two pictures of the inside of the short time hotel I met her at. Was really nice actually, mirrored ceilings, mirrors all around the bed, nice and clean, had a sleazy fake Las Vegas type luxury feel to it. It is close to Tres Cruces shopping mall.

Overpaid massively for the encounter, so won't even mention the price, but part of visiting a new country is fucking a native girl, so it had to be done.

A good session, BBBJ from her on me, anal doggy style. Then she gave me a nice long massage of my back with oil, being a gentleman I reciprocated the massage with fucking her up the ass again... :)

Member #2041
02-15-11, 21:19
Since it's been six years, guess it's about time someone posted a picture of an Uruguayan girl. Decided to paint sunglasses on her to protect the innocent since a friend arranged the meeting with her for me.

Am also posting two pictures of the inside of the short time hotel I met her at. Was really nice actually, mirrored ceilings, mirrors all around the bed, nice and clean, had a sleazy fake Las Vegas type luxury feel to it. It is close to Tres Cruces shopping mall.

Overpaid massively for the encounter, so won't even mention the price, but part of visiting a new country is fucking a native girl, so it had to be done.

A good session, BBBJ from her on me, anal doggy style. Then she gave me a nice long massage of my back with oil, being a gentleman I reciprocated the massage with fucking her up the ass again. . It's nice to see a brothel room that really LOOKS like a brothel room, for a change, in this era of political correctness