PDA

View Full Version : Email Notification Problems - Member Discussions and Advice

Admin
12-13-03, 21:40
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Bothan Spy
07-24-04, 09:27
Does the Test Email Function button not work? I've tried and get a page not found or an SQl error. I requested an upgrade and per the message that all upgrades prior to 7/21 have been done. Yet, mine does not appear to have been done so I am troubleshooting before bothering Jackson. I tried requesting my password to see if I could receive email from ESG and that worked, so I'm not sure if the problem is email or something else.

Phish
10-12-04, 00:57
Jackson: Thak you very much for the quick turn around. I am finally able to login and post. Just in the nick of time.

I am now down in BA and will shortly begin to post real detailed reports of my tour-de'pussy!

Hopefully, if you are down at the mansion would like to stop by and say Hi.

JP2U
10-30-04, 10:24
I have a problem getting unsolicited mail from WSG. Whenever I post something, the system automatically "suscribes" me to that thread and whenever someone posts something, I get an email notifying me of that.

If you post in a fairly active thread, your liable to get many emails a day.

To stop receiving emails one must "unsubscribe" from that thread.

Is there an option NOT to receive ANY emails for ALL future postings? I couldnt find it! And why is one subscribed by default to any thread he posts in?

In the meantime, I've blocked WSG emails from my Yahoo acct.

Joe Zop
10-31-04, 03:08
If you notice, at the bottom of the "Reply to Thread" window you have an option which says "Thread Subscription." All you have to do is select either "Do Not Subscribe" or "No Email Notification" and you're all set. You can also make those selections within the User Control Panel.

JP2U
10-31-04, 09:09
Thanks Joe, just noticed it now. I thought it was only done via the control panel which lets you unsubscribe from individual threads but with no option to unsubscribe from all future threads by default.

Still I think the subscribe feature should be off by default.

Joe Zop
10-31-04, 16:24
I expect being subscribed with email on is the default for the forum software -- it's clear there's a lot of tweaking that will go on. Jackson's priorities, as I can see them, seem appropriate to me: first get things stable, then improve performance so you're not overtaxing the server or eating up bandwidth, and then work on tweaking. No member, for example, has the ability to change their own passwords or email address yet in the User CP, which I'd expect will change if only to reduce Jackson's workload.

Keep in mind that all of what we're seeing right now is with forum viewing restricted to members only, unlike the normal situation. From my viewpoint, this has actually been an unusually seamless move so far for such a major upgrade, with a minimum of downtime or unexpected problems. I think we all just need a little patience, and then we'll better see what the software can do.

JP2U
10-31-04, 18:16
Keep in mind that all of what we're seeing right now is with forum viewing restricted to members only, unlike the normal situation. From my viewpoint, this has actually been an unusually seamless move so far for such a major upgrade, with a minimum of downtime or unexpected problems. I think we all just need a little patience, and then we'll better see what the software can do.
Yep, with 98,000 members I would agree with you that its been "unusually seamless".

AddictedToWomen
01-14-06, 06:39
Hi Jackson --

If I no longer have access to my original email id is there really no way at all to get it changed? I'd hate to have to start all over from fresh :(

Roman Guy
07-03-06, 09:28
In this last period - let's say 3 weeks - I have received a lot of PM but no one was announced by any email.

I have checked the address and it is all right.
What is up?

Killerjoy
03-04-11, 16:29
Dear JAckson,

I tried to buy subscripion using credit card but after filling all the relevant fields I got a message saying that transsaction was not successful due to connection error. I don't have a clue. Is there any setting that I have to do on my PC do let me know. OR is there any other way of buying subscription like debit cards.

Please help

Digital Curry
04-11-11, 16:08
Jackson,

I am having a problem with e-mail notification. (Yes, I have checked the spam folder.) I think there might be a problem on your end, at the server or something.

RE: user name change, FAQ says:

"Send me a message you want to change your User Name. All you need to say is "I want to change my User Name". I will send you the instructions for changing your User Name to your email address in the Forum membership records."

I have written numerous times but I have never received instructions. I recieve other notifications about threads and IMs, just not the instructions. I am 100% sure there is no response in my junk folder.

Perhaps this is an automated function and something is gumming up the works. Thanks.

==================================================

Hi Digital Curry,

Username changes have been temporarily suspended pending new software upgrades to automate the process.

Thanks,

Jackson

Digital Curry
04-13-11, 04:53
Hi,

Username changes have been temporarily suspended pending new software upgrades to automate the process.

Thanks,

JacksonThanks for getting back to me quick. It's a good idea to make that automated and should save you a lot of work. When do you estimate it might be finished? Best scenario? Worst scenario?

Flashbrown99
06-11-11, 09:50
I posted $25 in late April. In May I emailed / messaged about progress of my subscription. On May 20th you sent me email that would be checking in the next week. More than two weeks later nothing happened. No subscription activated. I messaged / emailed you again no reply till June 7th when you sent EXACTLY same email about next week and also that you have been receiving empty envelopes.

Was my envelope also empty? Is your system compromised? I know I sent the money correctly around April 25th!

You may have a problem with your cash system and maybe should warn other people not to send cash as it is not getting through and people will just lose their money like I have.

Thanks

AussieGaigin
09-12-11, 07:13
I expect being subscribed with email on is the default for the forum software. It's clear there's a lot of tweaking that will go on. Jackson's priorities, as I can see them, seem appropriate to me: first get things stable, then improve performance so you're not overtaxing the server or eating up bandwidth, and then work on tweaking. No member, for example, has the ability to change their own passwords or email address yet in the User CP, which I'd expect will change if only to reduce Jackson's workload.

Keep in mind that all of what we're seeing right now is with forum viewing restricted to members only, unlike the normal situation. From my viewpoint, this has actually been an unusually seamless move so far for such a major upgrade, with a minimum of downtime or unexpected problems. I think we all just need a little patience, and then we'll better see what the software can do.Eight months down the track, and I am still getting unwanted notifications of new posts in some threads which I regularly read, but rarely post to.

I have removed subscriptions in the UCP and use the "cancel this subscription" link in the emails, (and get an acknowledgement that the subs has been cancelled) , but still they keep on coming. I rarely post lately so I can't use the option in the "reply" pages.

Is there any other way of stopping them?

AussieGaigin
09-28-11, 13:24
Eight months down the track, and I am still getting unwanted notifications of new posts in some threads which I regularly read, but rarely post to.

I have removed subscriptions in the UCP and use the "cancel this subscription" link in the emails, (and get an acknowledgement that the subs has been cancelled) , but still they keep on coming. I rarely post lately so I can't use the option in the "reply" pages.

Is there any other way of stopping them?Still getting them!

PaulxHogan
10-06-11, 21:22
Thanks for getting back to me quick. It's a good idea to make that automated and should save you a lot of work. When do you estimate it might be finished? Best scenario? Worst scenario?I am also waiting for having my user name changed. Does not seem to be solved for more than half a year now.

Rumbai
01-07-12, 03:21
Tried setting up my logon on the Argentina Private and there seems to have been a problem and I never received the email to complete the activation. It appears that the Argentina Private and ISG are completely separate, which would require me to register on both and have separate fees, can you confirm.

Thank you,

Rumbai

SimplyXYZ
01-20-12, 21:11
None of my post displayed showing "thank for posting, etc"

Loso69
10-15-12, 23:00
When a member's inbox is full, would it be possible to automatically send him an e-mail informing him he needs to clean up his messages?

Since you can't PM a member whose inbox is full (to tell him it's full LOL), an automatic e-mail would be very helpful.

Loso

GenieFuck
05-12-14, 16:17
I wanted to subscribe to ISG. Was going through the FAQ and tried the test mail using both my gmail and yahoo ids. But even after multiple tries, am not getting the test mail. Am from India and use Tata docomo as ISP. Please advise me what should be done to sort out the issue and become a registered member asap.

Thanks,

GF

Ehsa29
01-14-15, 12:43
Hi,

I am from Iran and I wanted to join for membership subscriptions.

But we don't have credit card in Iran. Is it possible to pay via prepaid visa cards? Or is there other options for joining?

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Ubillo
03-02-15, 06:52
I tried to sign up for the membership but it would not let me. My bank called and said that I was being monitored for fraudulent activity.

How do I avoid this from happening.

Tiny 12
03-04-15, 05:43
I've tried to re-subscribe, using both the link on the front page and also a link in an old Email (March, 2014) from Jackson: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php.

I get a message "The Username is already in use. Please try a different Username" after submitting credit card info. Also, as I forgot to re-subscribe a year ago, I assume I can pay twice now to bring my account up to date? Thanks!

Greengo
04-02-15, 21:58
I have a similar problem.

Error message -"Username is already in use".

My subscription has just very recently come up for renewal?

I am a multi-year member with the same Username.

I'm currently unable to renew.

Sent an email to the boss man. No response as of yet.

I've tried to re-subscribe, using both the link on the front page and also a link in an old Email (March, 2014) from Jackson: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php.

I get a message "The Username is already in use. Please try a different Username" after submitting credit card info. Also, as I forgot to re-subscribe a year ago, I assume I can pay twice now to bring my account up to date? Thanks!

Dan26
04-15-15, 02:22
Hi admin,

I am trying to renew my membership but it seems it won't let me do that using the email address registered? Any suggestions as I don't really want to create a new name & email.

Cheers,

Dan26

TheBestIndia
04-20-15, 15:23
Amy clues on how to solve this username is already in use error when trying to subscribe?

Armchair52
04-20-15, 17:27
+1 username is already in use.

Admin10
04-22-15, 19:07
Gentlemen:

First, I'd like to apologize for the confusion related to purchasing a subscription renewal, and then for a couple of people who subsequently had problems even with a new subscription.

The issues at first were related to renewals with our "new" credit card processor, the first of which just began to happen a couple of weeks ago as the first subscriptions with the new processor came up for renewal. Then a couple of users also had problems purchasing a new subscription, related to the fix we put forth.

I just heard back from a fellow monger who helped us resolve these issues and our fixes were successful.

Anyone who had problems renewing or purchasing a subscription should now be able to purchase a renewal or new subscription without problems. If anyone finds there to still be a problem after having tried again, please let us know and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Admin10.

OneRose
03-22-16, 07:04
Hey guys,

I would like to know if there is any totally anonymous way to buy a subscription in Europe. I am willing to pay extra just to be able to do that.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

BeastHandsome
12-05-17, 02:32
Hello,

I have paid for premium subscription and the money has been taken out of my card for more than a day now, but my subscription is still free. I can't view pictures or PM.

Sometimes new members forget to continue the membership guidelines as to answer the email we sent to activate your membership, that probably is in your spam folder. And that goes to have an account not activated
with subscription. Anyway.

You must re-log into the forum to be logged in as a subscriber.

A3

NewOldKid07
04-24-18, 01:33
Hello all,

So, I had to signup 3 times, to get notification email.

Both didn't get any confirmation emails. I even contact Jackson, using Contact form.

I was also asked to check http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_loginsolutions but that page is empty.

Thank you.

BumchikBabloo
05-28-18, 20:04
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

BumchikBabloo
05-29-18, 18:07
Admin,

I did so this morning along with the refernce ID. Generally how long does it take for the subscription to be activated?

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the.

PinaLove
07-05-18, 23:05
When I tried yesterday to use Password Recovery I cannot view the Captcha image. The refresh will momentarily open the space but still cannot see the image.

Eventually I did remember my password. The above issue might be affecting others.

I'm using Google Chrome, also IE 10.

Rajaa
07-07-18, 07:50
When I tried yesterday to use Password Recovery I cannot view the Captcha image. The refresh will momentarily open the space but still cannot see the image.

Eventually I did remember my password. The above issue might be affecting others.

I'm using Google Chrome, also IE 10.Even one of my friend is not able to reset password becoz of it sir.

Member #4676
07-09-18, 20:58
Tried renewal by purchasing subscription 3 times. Money debited. Still not activated.

Activated.

A3

Nmpns
07-16-18, 07:19

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

John Taq
10-03-18, 15:42
Gentlemen:

First, I'd like to apologize for the confusion related to purchasing a subscription renewal, and then for a couple of people who subsequently had problems even with a new subscription.

The issues at first were related to renewals with our "new" credit card processor, the first of which just began to happen a couple of weeks ago as the first subscriptions with the new processor came up for renewal. Then a couple of users also had problems purchasing a new subscription, related to the fix we put forth.

I just heard back from a fellow monger who helped us resolve these issues and our fixes were successful.

Anyone who had problems renewing or purchasing a subscription should now be able to purchase a renewal or new subscription without problems. If anyone finds there to still be a problem after having tried again, please let us know and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Admin10.Greetings.

I tried number of time to purchase the subscription for a year, but failed. I don't know why!

AllOut
10-24-18, 11:49
I'm ready to pay anyone who can gift me a 1 year subscription here, and I'll pay double the normal 20 USD for all the troubles. I've tried all my cards and I don't feel like going through more hassle so this should be a quick and fast way if anyone is willing to have a extra buck.

It seems one of your cards worked because your have an activated subscription.

Admin3

SucherX91
10-31-18, 15:05
Hello,

I am a European citizen.

I paid the 20 USD with my credit card. Because I wanted to get full access of this forum. But I can't still watch to the photos and other things.

Can some of the admins write to me?

Please RE-Login to The Forum and look for the new features.

A3

IrishA
11-05-18, 16:32

Droog
11-22-18, 03:41
Greetings.

I tried number of time to purchase the subscription for a year, but failed. I don't know why!I just tried as well. After typing in all the information, the final purchase subscription button did not do anything. I'm using Chrome on Fedora. Any ideas?

DfwEros
12-29-18, 00:13
Hello there,

I have sent $25 to the Florida address several weeks back hoping it would be activated by the time I was in India. However, I am in India and it is still not activated.

Sadly, my CC gets rejected for this site so I cannot buy via that right now.

I am willing to pay again somehow to get this going ASAP.

Thanks for your assistance.

Probably in 2 weeks we will receive our mail from Miami.

Admin3

CrazyTravelr
03-04-19, 22:41
I tried two pay a subscription but always fail using two mastercards.

When I tried to pay I found an option call ewallet. May anyone help me to know what is it and how can I use it?

Is it need to make an ewallet account on gtbill site or using ewallet for any bank?

Coolshoes14
03-29-19, 05:16
Hello,

Anyone used digital wallets successfully? Any experience with Google Pay?

Thanks in advance.

CoolShoes.

AlexAndersean
03-30-19, 12:36
I also would like to know the same. Can't seam to get a paid subscription.

Ssoubs
04-10-19, 20:48
I also would like to know the same. Can't seam to get a paid subscription.I'm having the same issues as of today.

Tried two cards and both were unsuccessful.

Any thoughts on how to get the subscription done?

Kazak
04-29-19, 03:51
Payment options keeps rejecting all types of credit card. Only option that might work is ewallet but I have no idea how to get it setup.

Any cues on how to make the payment thorough credit card?

Socal1992
05-01-19, 20:37
I tried several visa and mastercard but non of those are working. It is rejecting card straight. I tried to contact my bank, they said they have not received any transaction request. Looks like gtbill is down totally. Is there any alternative payment method?

It works perfectly. You need to check your credit card or bank.

Admin3

Socal1992
05-01-19, 20:39
Same for me, did you able to find any other alternative?

Payment options keeps rejecting all types of credit card. Only option that might work is ewallet but I have no idea how to get it setup.

Any cues on how to make the payment thorough credit card?

MixedSalad07
05-10-19, 06:31
I tried several visa and mastercard but non of those are working. It is rejecting card straight. I tried to contact my bank, they said they have not received any transaction request. Looks like gtbill is down totally. Is there any alternative payment method?

It works perfectly. You need to check your credit card or bank.

Admin3I'm having the same issue.

MixedSalad07
05-14-19, 06:10
Can the admin respond to my email? I'm having the same issue as the other members in this thread. I have tried a few different cards and each time the transaction gets declined. The issue is NOT my card (s). Please help.

Yes, the issue is your CC, because everyday we have hundreds of purchases without any problem.

Admin3

Aster14
06-01-19, 02:01
Been attempting to renew as well, unfortunately looks like US cards are still being declined by GTBill. I thought things were resolved since the banner on the home page from earlier in the year disappeared. Guess mail is the only option left.

NorseLord
06-17-19, 14:31
Hello,

I'm a previous Member and would like to report that paying the subscription fee with a Visa card (debit) is no longer working. (Just get the same error msg no matter which browser I try using).

This is the same type of card which I previously used to become a Member.

Will this be fixed soon? Is there any info anywhere on how eWallet works?

It works very well for other customers, you have to check with your company.

Admin3

NorseLord
06-17-19, 17:57
Thanks for the quick reply.

But I checked with the debit card operator and they are not registering any payment requests to GTBill or at the times I tried getting through, so the fault is 100% on this portal or GTBill. (All other payments go through with 0 problem).

If you go to https://support.gtbill.com/ or gtbill.com both sites are down. I have tried paying in 3 different browsers.

Is there any way I can send cash to an email address with PayPal? (I don't have time to send through the actual mail).

Or can someone please tell me how eWallet works or supply a link to a guide? There is nothing about it in the FAQ.

Hello,

I'm a previous Member and would like to report that paying the subscription fee with a Visa card (debit) is no longer working. (Just get the same error msg no matter which browser I try using).

This is the same type of card which I previously used to become a Member.

Will this be fixed soon? Is there any info anywhere on how eWallet works?

It works very well for other customers, you have to check with your company.

Admin3

SexInCity
06-18-19, 17:46
Same issue for me.

I was not able to do the online payment using my master card. The card is for sure functioning well for online payment because I was using it few days before.

I did 2 attempts to pay the membership in 2 different days but both failed. Now I'm in the post office to mail the paper form with cash. Feel bit frustrated.

Would be wonderful if PayPal works too.

Thanks for the quick reply.
But I checked with the debit card operator and they are not registering any payment requests to GTBill or at the times I tried getting through, so the fault is 100% on this portal or GTBill. (All other payments go through with 0 problem).

If you go to https://support.gtbill.com/ or gtbill.com both sites are down. I have tried paying in 3 different browsers.

Is there any way I can send cash to an email address with PayPal? (I don't have time to send through the actual mail).

Or can someone please tell me how eWallet works or supply a link to a guide? There is nothing about it in the FAQ.

PirateMorgan
06-18-19, 18:06
Sometimes here in Colombia I have to use my Visa Card. The Mastercard is not accepted.

SexInCity
07-06-19, 00:21
Just wondering if the admin has received my mail with cash subscription and form?

It was sent on Jun18. Would appreciate if can PM me for receiving. Thanks.

Goodyear7
07-09-19, 16:05
Admin, I appreciate that you are having a credit card processing issue, and I hope it is resolved soon.

In the meantime, is there any way to set up a paypal payment option or similar? Or even a bank transfer? Sending cash through the post is hugely risky, especially from overseas.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Greetings,

If anyone wants to purchase a subscription for this forum member, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

SomeWhit
08-07-19, 14:40
Hi,

On 07/03/19 I sent a subscription payment via Bitcoin. I then followed the instructions and used the "Contact Us" to send my transaction ID (otherwise known as Hash on the Bitcoin wallet I use). I've sent this information 4 times over the last 4 days but my account is still not upgraded. Are there additional steps I need to take or am I missing something?

Thanks.

We had start using Bitcoin on July 17th, your date is not correct.

But if bought a subscription then:

Just use the "Contact Us" link to send us your "Transaction ID" (aka "TXID") and we'll activate your subscription within a few hours.

Admin

SomeWhit
08-07-19, 21:49
Sorry for the typo. On 08/03/19 I sent a subscription payment via Bitcoin. I've sent the transaction ID 4 times. So, if I'm not sending the correct info, please let me know.

Send it again, because we do not receive any email from you.

Admin

Jyjyj
08-19-19, 17:25
I'm having the same problem as the last post. I've submitted the txid 4 times via the Contact Us link to no avail. I did choose the wrong category the first time but corrected that. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.

ISG Forum - Please send your BTC Transaction ID
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Please send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID.

• The Transaction ID is NOT our Wallet ID, which is published on the webpage.

• The Transaction ID is NOT YOUR Wallet ID.

• The Transaction ID is similar, but several digits longer.

It should be clearly indicated in your Bitcoin account's webpage.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

===================================================

Jyjyj
08-19-19, 22:15
I'm having the same problem as the last post. I've submitted the txid 4 times via the Contact Us link to no avail. I did choose the wrong category the first time but corrected that. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.

Greetings,

Please send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID.

The Transaction ID is NOT our Wallet ID, which is published on the webpage.

The Transaction ID is NOT YOUR Wallet ID.

The Transaction ID is similar, but several digits longer.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

=================================================== I just sent via the Contact Us link again.

We did not receive any email from your email in your membership.

Admin

Jyjyj
08-20-19, 20:01

Ozu2019
08-26-19, 22:35
Hoping someone can assist me.

I purchased a subscription on Aug 9, 2019 using Bitcoin. I sent $25 USD equivalent to the specified bitcoin wallet and verified that the transaction was successful. I used the "contact us" link and followed the instructions to send the transaction ID to the ISG customer service. My subscription still has not been activated. I contacted customer service 5 times and have not yet received a response. I appreciate this site and am happy to support it. I hope someone can help me figure out how to get in touch with customer service and get my subscription activated since I have paid almost three weeks ago and followed all the instructions.

Thanks.

I did not receive your email with your transaction ID. Send it again.

send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID.

Admin3

Ozu2019
08-28-19, 05:08
Thanks, I have sent it a few times including last night using the "contact us" form. Seem like the messages are not going through for some reason. Is there an email address I can contact you at?

I did not receive your email, write me the TXID or your bitcoin wallet ID here.

Admin3

Ozu2019
08-31-19, 05:35
ISG Forum - Subscription Activated!

Greetings,

We have received your payment via BitCoin.

Your forum subscription has been activated effective immediately.

Thank you for your support,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

DiegoTristan
09-10-19, 08:22
Hi guys,

I'm in the same boat. Have paid via bitcoin, sent my TXID several times through the contact us section, but still haven't been activated. Possible it can be done today? Cheers.

We did not receive your email. Send me your TXID here and will check and I will activate it if correspond.

Admin

DiegoTristan
09-10-19, 11:59
ISG Forum - Subscription Activated!

Greetings,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

Hooo Boy
09-12-19, 00:08
Hi,

I've sent bitcoin to the requsted address and sent my Txid via the "Contact Us" message center multiple times. No response yet. Could you please help me get my subscription activated? I'm happy to share the txid again if need be.

Send me TXID here and I will check it.

Admin3

Hooo Boy
09-12-19, 21:50
Greetings,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

Ssseeking
09-19-19, 14:17
Greetings,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

CenTexCrash
09-25-19, 06:14
Just set up a Coinbase account and have bought bitcoin value ready to dispense, now where on Coinbase am I supposed to send ISG the funds?

Step by step guide provided missing some info and also looks like Coinbase updated the user interface so some screenshots outdated

CenTexCrash
09-26-19, 08:47
Trying to subscribe so I can be more informed I guess.

Was tempted to mail cash to ISG but said may take 2 weeks, needed sooner.

Got the ball rolling set up a Coinbase account.

Couldn't find where in Coinbase I send Bitcoin value to ISG's link.

Part of account set up was checked the box only ask for the text message confirmation once per 30 days. Plane took off.

After plane landed. Wanted to take another stab at Coinbase and it's still asking for text confirm and phone I used is prepaid / USA only and I'm already in Europe and Cairo later. Submitted Coinbase to change phone number and said please allow 48 hours. Waiting games suck.

FML.

CenTexCrash
09-28-19, 23:32
Mod people,

I'm trying to say this in a nice manner.

Could you please make it clear if people are setting up a Coinbase account purely to send you $25, that Coinbase requires a 12 day wait period before newly created accounts can send BTC?

If I had known that, I would've just mailed cash.

My Choice
11-11-19, 00:27
I am in the USA, so I sent the $25 upgrade fee via US Mail folded in your form, with all required info there. I have heard nothing. (Also sent you an email about this several days ago) Please advise as to why my upgrade status is delayed.

You can send the TXID or hash number here and I will check.

Admin3

CollegeMan83
11-28-19, 19:26
Hi,

I paid by bitcoin a few days ago and sent a message the same day, but no response or upgrade to the account. Can you check into it? Thanks.

Send me the TXID or Hash number here and I will check it.

Admin3

CollegeMan83
11-30-19, 09:20
Greetings,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

CrazyMan
12-02-19, 16:11
Hello,

Where can I see how long my subscription is still valid for?

W.

05-02-19 to 05-02-20

Ikar0
12-02-19, 19:11
Greetings,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin.

ProbzProbz
01-16-20, 00:21
Just set up a Coinbase account and have bought bitcoin value ready to dispense, now where on Coinbase am I supposed to send ISG the funds?

Step by step guide provided missing some info and also looks like Coinbase updated the user interface so some screenshots outdatedDid you get instructions?

Elemental
02-12-20, 01:37
Hi Admins,

Thought I posted this yesterday, but I guess something went wrong.

I sent in my membership payment in cash via mail maybe a month ago or more, but I have not yet had my membership activated.

Can I get any info on whether or not this payment was received?

Kindly,

Elemental.

Still we did not receive our mail from USA for that reason we gave you a complimentary 1 month free while we receive your mail.

Admin3

Bobbobbob321
07-22-20, 19:41

Greetings,

Please send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or HASH code.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

===================================================

Punter6996
08-13-20, 01:02

Greetings,

Please send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or HASH code.

The Transaction ID is NOT our Wallet ID, which is published on the webpage.

The Transaction ID is NOT YOUR Wallet ID.

The Transaction ID is similar, but several digits longer.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

===================================================I sent BTC almost 3 days back, subscription not activated. Please help admin. FAQ says should only take a few hours.

We did not receive your email with the TXID transaction, but you can write here and I will check it.

Admin3

Steel71
08-20-20, 19:11
I sent my bitcoin information on Aug. 15th. Thanks.

CenTexCrash
09-18-20, 16:37
Greetings female body loving admins:

I believe I am very soon coming up to my 1 year subscription in a few weeks. Will I get an email or PM notification reminding me exact date to renew?

Horny Pikachu
09-23-20, 16:58

KetoAndKettle
11-18-20, 15:53
Hi,

I paid by bitcoin a few days ago and sent a message the same day, but no response or upgrade to the account. Can you check into it? Thanks.

Send me the TXID or Hash number here and I will check it.

Admin3Could you please check into my subscription. I made the bitcoin yesterday and also sent the hash.

Thanks.

And is activated.

Member #4676
01-09-21, 03:59

Akrbcs09
01-10-21, 15:14

Delray
03-26-21, 16:59
Could you please check into my subscription. I made the bitcoin yesterday and also sent the hash.

Thanks.

And is activated.Same question here as above.

You need to send us the transaction ID or HASH.

Admin3

Delray
03-27-21, 05:22
Same question here as above.

You need to send us the transaction ID or HASH.

Admin3I've sent it.

That number is not a TXID or HASH, the TXID start with a number. Please check well in View Transaction and you will find the TXID or HASH.

Our wallet ID is 1LQiVtbKT6LjaaVcXV7whY9otVkUGGcK9r

Delray
03-27-21, 21:42
I've sent it.

That number is not a TXID or HASH, the TXID start with a number. Please check well in View Transaction and you will find the TXID or HASH.

Our wallet ID is 1LQiVtbKT6LjaaVcXV7whY9otVkUGGcK9rI think I got it this time and sent. Good news is I'm learning about this bit coin thing.

Delray
03-28-21, 18:09
I think I got it this time and sent. Good news is I'm learning about this bit coin thing.Still don't have access?

Because you are sending a TXID that is not in our List of Payment received. You need to look carefully the TXID and Wallet Id you sent the bitcoin.

Admin3

Xavter
04-14-21, 18:34
I paid by Bitcoin two days ago and submitted by transaction ID but haven't been upgraded yet. How long does it take for this to get processed?

We did not receive any email from you with the transaction or hash ID. You need to send that info.

Xavter
04-15-21, 14:44
I paid by Bitcoin two days ago and submitted by transaction ID but haven't been upgraded yet. How long does it take for this to get processed?

We did not receive any email from you with the transaction or hash ID. You need to send that info.I sent it through the "Contact Us" link per the instructions on 4/12. Then I sent a follow-up yesterday on 4/14. Is there an actual email address I should send a message to?

At the bottom of the page you have Contact Us, it works perfectly. Be sure you click sent because still we did not receive any email from you, or just write the TXID or HASH ID here and I will check it.

Admin3

Xavter
04-19-21, 15:44

Xavter
04-20-21, 02:03
Your forum subscription has been activated effective immediately.Thank you! Do you know why the "contact us" email didn't work?

I did not know what was your problem, because it works very well with other members.

Sepp 33
05-26-21, 03:27
We received your payment via BitCoin on May 14th but you did not send the TXID info as you are doing now.

Gregyyr
06-04-21, 06:51
Paid my membership on the 30th, sent the transaction info that I could find but still no activation. Was a member last year and was able to get it activated before. I read bunch of faq's. Tried watching more bitcoin youtube video's to try to understand all this. Very frustrated.

Hi,

Try to send again the transaction or hash ID again to Contact Us, or here. Because we did not receive your email.

Admin3

DuppyConqueror
06-26-21, 00:20
Hello,

I paid for a subscription on 6/23 and my account is still not activated. I sent the hash through the 'contact us' link.

Is there something I'm missing here?

You need to send an screenshot of your transaction because another member sent the same TXID.

Sy2016
08-03-21, 22:13
Hello,

I've sent two emails via the "Contact Us" link regarding account activation. I have not received a reply, and my account has not been activated.

The emails were sent July 30 and August 1.

I sent the payment on July 30. Please let me know if you need the full ID.

Can you please advise? Thank you.

[blue]You need to send again, because we did not receive your email, thanks./blue]

Punter6996
10-06-21, 21:39
Hello,

I paid for a subscription on 6/23 and my account is still not activated. I sent the hash through the 'contact us' link.

Is there something I'm missing here?

You need to send an screenshot of your transaction because another member sent the same TXID.I too have sent the transaction ID for BTC almost a week ago by the Contact us page, still my account is not activated. Any way we can mail the admin directly.

Send again your TXID or HASH ID because we did not receive your email.

Here Again
11-16-21, 17:14
Hello,

Have there been delays in activating mailed subscription requests? During my last renewal, it took about two weeks. I sent my renewal letter over one month ago, and I still haven't received an update.

I guess at this point, I should just assume that it got jacked.

We received our mail from USA yesterday and neither of the letters were from you.

Admin3

TravelingChimp
12-23-21, 19:44
I too have sent the transaction ID for BTC almost a week ago by the Contact us page, still my account is not activated. Any way we can mail the admin directly.

Send again your TXID or HASH ID because we did not receive your email.I paid via Coinbase and did not get any TXID. But the amount was deducted. HOw do I get my account activated?

2021-12-.

16 T07:35:06 Z.

Send BTC 0. 0005126 USD 48910.39 Sent 0. 0005126 BTC to.

1 LQiVtbKT6 LjaaVcXV7 whY9 otVkUGGcK9 r.

The only way we can find your purchase is through the Transaction or Hash ID.

ASymptoHypo
12-25-21, 05:31
Hi, I have paid the requisite $25 in BTC yesterday using coin base. The exact amount transferred was 0. 00049378 BTC. But for the life of me I can't get a hash ID. I'm a BTC noob. Attaching the screen shot as well. Can someone please help?

ASymptoHypo
12-25-21, 07:16
Hi, I have paid the requisite $25 in BTC yesterday using coin base. The exact amount transferred was 0. 00049378 BTC. But for the life of me I can't get a hash ID. I'm a BTC noob. Attaching the screen shot as well. Can someone please help?Found TXID. Sent to 'contact us'.

CenTexCrash
01-11-22, 20:15
Hello,

I mailed $25 cash to PO box in Miami FL around first week of December. Don't remember exact date.

I have messaged twice on the "Contact Us" links below, have heard nothing. What is status?

Gabbarsing
02-03-22, 18:00
Hello Admins.

I paid with my Coinbase yesterday and sent you email via "contact us" link with my Coinbase ID. How long does it take to get the subscription benefits? Also I could not find transaction ID in my Coinbase account (they don't seem to generate it I guess) and I can't upload screenshot to you guys while connecting via "contact us".

Please help. Thank you!

Please send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or Hash ID.

Gabbarsing
02-04-22, 13:17
Ok Just sent you my Hash ID. Thank you. And thank you for the clarification. That was helpful.

The one you sent is not the Transaction or Hash ID. The hash is longer than the one you sent.

Mr Metal
03-11-22, 09:27
Hello! I am very new and fresh here. I sent a transaction ID yesterday, but I noticed that my e-mail was unable to receive e-mail notifications, so I changed that today, so now I can receive notifications. Do I have to re-send the transaction ID to enable the paid subscription?

[You have to send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID to Contact Us.

• The Transaction ID is NOT our Wallet ID, which is published on the webpage.]

ZBrazil
03-20-22, 17:57

Arthur62
05-24-22, 19:49
I followed all the steps to have a Coinbase account and a Coinbase wallet.

I bought bitcoins to Coinbase.

I transferred coins to the wallet.

I have $25.53 on my coinbase wallet.

PROBLEM: when I try to send $25 to ISG, I receive an error message: "the transaction couldn not be created. You may not have enough balance to pay for the network fee. Please tray again with a smaller amount".

At this point, how much I have to add to my wallet? How can I know what is the Network Fee? Coinbase doesn't tell it. Is it $0. 6, is it $5, is it $30, or is it a %.

What ever it is, if they do not tell me how can I make sure that I have enough funds?

Admins, make it easy for you to receive funds, a few screenshots will help quite a lot!

SlangTeng
07-06-22, 10:17
I followed all the steps to have a Coinbase account and a Coinbase wallet.

I bought bitcoins to Coinbase.

I transferred coins to the wallet.

I have $25.53 on my coinbase wallet.

Admins, make it easy for you to receive funds, a few screenshots will help quite a lot Don't use Coinbase, your account will be locked and you will have to deactivate your account by uploading your license and taking a selfie. Thus your crypto account w them will no longer be anonymous. I'm going to try binance today.

Has anyone tried using BlockChain?

Sepp 33
07-15-22, 15:50
[Message to Admin deleted. Subscription Activated!]

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.Thanks!

SuperSonic2
07-16-22, 05:24

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email.Thanks!

CoolBlueMe
07-24-22, 12:57

Frisky Frank
07-27-22, 11:15
I've tried twice now to send in the subscription fee to the admins crypto wallet listed on their instruction page. Both times my account has been locked because of said transaction. I have a well established Bitcoin account for years now and have moved tens of thousands of dollars through it at once without issue.

I'm hoping they're able to sort something out, because it appears the site owner knows about the issue because of other reports, but has not amended their Bitcoin sending instructions to reflect the issues. So if you somehow made it here prior to attempting to send your Bitcoin, please wait until there are reports of that method working again, or you too will have your account locked.

Waiting for an reply from the admin to my two messages regarding the transactions for some clarification on their end about what to do now.

11-22-22, 00:35

Intent
12-11-22, 12:28
Everywhere it says to go to the User CP to activate the subscription I paid for. I can't for the life of me find a button that says User CP or User control panel. Where is this supposed to be located?

SilverSurfer4
12-19-22, 07:06
Please help.

Dawidanido
06-30-23, 20:49

BowieBlueEyes
07-12-23, 02:09
If you are looking for an email account that does not block emails so you can activate your account you should try tutanota.com. It might go to spam if you don't have a filter. Protonmail and Gmail are blocking all emails from here.

RohitX69
08-11-23, 09:09
If you are looking for an email account that does not block emails so you can activate your account you should try tutanota.com. It might go to spam if you don't have a filter. Protonmail and Gmail are blocking all emails from here.Mailfence will also work.

Romain13
08-18-23, 18:01
[Message to Admin deleted]Hello.

I paid for the subscription in bitcoin and I sent you a message via the contact us tab and no response from you!

Sir administrators how to do please.

Thanks you.

RealMikeyChen
10-09-23, 13:55
Sent multiple requests to have it activated via contact us thread. Have not received response.

Changed email address since proton mail does not accept emails. Please follow up thanks.

Merperb
12-23-23, 00:50
Hello,

Could somebody point me to any section in the forum to trouble shooting membership subscription purchase? I mailed in the envelope about 3 weeks ago. Curious how long it takes.

Buffer
12-24-23, 01:49
Hello,

Could somebody point me to any section in the forum to trouble shooting membership subscription purchase? I mailed in the envelope about 3 weeks ago. Curious how long it takes.It can take a while for the subscription to be activated. I also mailed in the fee in an envelope late last year. As I recall, I mailed it in sometime in November and my subscription was activated in early January. I wouldn't panic, it seems to take longer than three weeks.

PolishRat
01-13-24, 11:57
Dear Admins / senior members I have taken subscription recently and my profile has changed to regular member but I can't view any pictures how would it be possible to?

Please do recommend a way out.

SexLover22
03-14-24, 16:34
If you are looking for an email account that does not block emails so you can activate your account you should try tutanota.com. It might go to spam if you don't have a filter. Protonmail and Gmail are blocking all emails from here.You are a saviour bro. Finally became a regular member post changing the email account to Tutanota. Now, if only the admin could activate my subscription. It's been over 24 hours since I deposited btc, but from the messages here it seems the wait could be a long one.

SexLover22
03-16-24, 20:11
Hi admins.

I made BTC payment on 13th March. It's been 4 days already and my subscription is still not activated. I have already sent you multiple e-mails through "contact us" with BTC transaction ID. Could you please do the needful at the earliest.

[ISG Forum - Please send your BTC Transaction ID

Please send me your Bitcoin Transaction ID, also known as a TXID or Hash ID.

It should be clearly indicated in your Bitcoin account's webpage.]

SexLover22
03-17-24, 11:03
[Message to Admin deleted]Hi admins.

Please activate my subscription. BTC transaction ID below ("contact us" option not working).

4 e1714 f6187 d7 ff7656 eea4424 b389053 b468 e1 b66314 bf92 cf741 c038869 a61.

SexLover22
03-20-24, 19:26
Hi admins.

I have sent my BTC transaction ID to you multiple times through "contact us" option but my subscription is still not activated. Please let me know what should I do to get my subscription activated. I sent my BTC to you back on 13th March.

[Your forum subscription has been activated effective immediately.]

Fappypypy
03-28-24, 21:10
Hello admins,

I sent the bitcoin few days ago, and have sent messages via contact us option multiple times, please activate my account.