PDA

View Full Version : San Jose - 2004 Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Saint
03-03-04, 17:22
Hey guys,

I received this email from one of the girls that I saw from the Blue Marlin. I emailed Jackson to take them down. Obviously one of you guys told her the pictures were posted. When you do this you are ruining it for all of us. Since this is a public board I had the courtesy of blocking out her face yet you still decided to tell her that it was up. She doesn't speak/write English so someone wrote this for her.

"Please remove the three photos of me from the *************.org site under the heading Costa Rica photos posted on March 2, 2004. I did not give you permission to post these photos and I am concerned for my family and my future. I am sure you can understand."

Shamas
03-03-04, 18:00
saint,

one rule that i always follow, if i take pics of a girl and plan on posting them, i get the girls permission. one of our bros posted some pics of my favorite girls without letting them know he planned to post them. the girls knew about the pics before we did (the grapevine is fast in sjo), ace00 contacted him directly and the pics were pulled. the girls have families and most of them try to keep a low profile about their jobs. understandable.

most of the girls at the bm know of this board and many others and check them. when they see a pic of one of the girls they let them know (for many reasons).

hope your girl isn't too pissed off, if so, take it with a grain of salt as a lesson learned.

shamas

Tasty1
03-03-04, 18:28
Just an observation.

In San Jose if the girl is from Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Columbia and so on, she is usually here for short time (due to visa restrictions) and leaves kid(s) behind. Thus she is free to spend more time with you, do overnighters, hang out in the afternoon with you and so on. So while negotiating time duration, keep this in mind. Also Costa Rica cost of living is comparatively higher than Colombia, Gutemala and so on, and this should be taken into account during money discussion.

Snook
03-03-04, 19:02
i've been a long time lurker, but just started posting. i am in sj 4 or 5 times per year. run the gamut from the pensions to tico bars, to hotel park to key largo to bm. i knew the grapevine worked quickly in sj, but wow. the girl emailed about the photos the day after it was posted.

i'm sure some guy thought he would increase his stock with her by telling her and rescuing her virtue by writing the email to remove it. i appreciate that she might not want her picture flashed all over the world, but a better solution would have not told the girl (she will alert other girls and make it that much harder for any of us to get pics for our own view) and just pm'd that the girl has a problem with pictures on the net. the question should have never been brought up..

snook

Jaimito Cartero
03-03-04, 19:02
Le Spuff - I don't believe marijuana is legal. It's amazing how many people ask me to bring back Thai Stick when I got to Thailand and other places. I know a Costa Rican that was locked up big time for growing some weed, so I would never be tempted to do any illegal substances in another country.

Blue Marlin girls are some of the most expensive in the country. Except for some hot Colombians most can be had for $50-$60. I go to almost all countries by myself. It's never been a problem.

If you want to go someplace where you can interact with other mongers, there's no better place than Buenos Aires. As it's Jackson's part time home, there is a lot of activity and usually weekly dinners where everyone meets. It is a bit further away, but Argentina is a magical place.

Shark
03-03-04, 22:54
Hello,

Can anyone give me information about d`pelufos? Does any of the girls is willing to have sex for a price?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Saint
03-03-04, 23:01
Shamas,

No problem. I emailed Jackson asking him to remove it. I thought I was being cool blocking her face. Oh well. No problems if she is pissed with me as I probably will never visit CR again for the hobby.

Good luck.

Saint

Muffdiver21
03-05-04, 01:10
I did some recon today, saw the Del Ray and the Blue Marlin bar inside of it. Girls were there throughout the day, will be going back tonight. Then walked past the Holiday Inn to 7th Avenida and headed west. Saw Club 40, Lipsticks Nightclub, Alcasar Strip Club, and Krysis Health Spa, which looked good from the outside. Also saw Casablanca's before I got back to the Key Largo near the Del Ray Hotel. The Del Ray seemed nicer than I thought it would be from the board. The girls in the afternoon were mostly 4-6. Only saw 1 or 2 sevens. Earlier in the day I walked down towards the Best Western on 7th Avenida and turned right on Calle 4, saw a house with 747 on it, but it was not opened. The area seems to get worse after you pass the Krysis Health Spa heading west, but not that much worse. There is a Best Western where you could probably take a chic that was nicer than the rest of the area..

Muffdiver21
03-05-04, 11:07
Went out Thursday night. Started out at Lipsticks. It was very nice inside and the girls were slightly more attractive than at average girl and the Del Ray, but still not that great, atmoshere very good its a chic yet compact club. Moved over to the Club 40, where I will probably spend more time at because the prices are so good according to the board. Then went to Casablanca's, which had a luxury interior but not many good chica's. Walked into the Key Largo and there were the most good looking girls of the night, but the hottest babes, the ones I really wanted to have sex with, worked for the club. May go back and try and talk to them. Will be going over to the Park Hotel to check it out tonight. Need to read the board more and find some of these other clubs people have been talking about.

Jaimito Cartero
03-05-04, 16:15
I went upstairs with a chica from Club 40 a bit over a year ago. The rooms are pretty sad. Even the bed underneath the stairs at Las Arcadas was better. Puro Tijuana.

I went in to check out the action (before I paid cover) in December, and it was too crowded, smoky, and not enough interesting girls. If you like the 6000 colone scene, check out VIPs Molino Rojo. Lots more girls, seating and an occassional lame show.

KR Man
03-05-04, 21:28
Hey guys,

I will be in CR from March 15th to 22nd. Anyone want to meet up there as I am a rookie monger?

Muffdiver21
03-06-04, 16:27
I am in The Del Ray Hotel on 1 of the 2 free Internet computers, its 9 AM in the morning. People are at the bar drinking, it is great to see. Will be in Costa Rica till the 18th. Certainly will be mongering alott today. Tommorrow will start traveling around the country to see the sights then come back to San Jose for a few more mongering nights before I leave.

Muffdiver21
03-06-04, 22:31
Did some more recon this afternoon and then ended up making a selection. First found Labella Mansion on Ave 9 calle 2. 1 block East of 747 and the purple house. Looked nice from the outside but does not open until later in the evening. Went into 747 and purple house plenty of below average girls. Then went to the Park Hotel, all the action was across the street at the Bar Atlas. Plenty of local girls at that bar.

Ended up going to New Fantasy Spa which is on Ave 9 Calle 7-9. Only a few blocks away from the Del Ray Hotel. Very good, very nice area of town, much better than I expected. About 20 girls to choose from, nice selection. I chose a full bodied 38-26-34, about an 8 on my scale. Probably about 26 years old. 30 minutes for nothing. The least I have ever paid for a girl, 15 bucks with bedroom included, unbelievable. Spent to much of my youth in Nogales Mexico where it cost alott more..

Muffdiver21
03-07-04, 02:27
I am back at the Del Ray Hotel, Its 7:24 pm and the`place is hopping. Made another stop at the Purple house and had sex with a cute blonde,she looked about 19 and was an 8 1/2 with her clothes on. After she took her clothes off she went down to an 8. Had a really cute face. $5000 Colones for half an hour. This place is starting to corrupt me. I can´t get enough pussy. Usually when I go to Mexico, I feel like someone has stolen my money,it cost so much compared to here. You go away not wanting to go back for a month. Here I can´t get enough of the $10 to $15 dollar pussy.

Tasty1
03-07-04, 02:57
Wednesday night picked up a gal from Bogota,Colombia at the BM. Blond hair, round face, adequate English. Wanted to go with me. We made arrangements for next day. She came to hotel El Presidente) at 2PM. Went to room, had a drink, sex and then went to a movie (in English with Spanish subtitles). Came back to room, little more fun and then went out to dinner. Back to hotel and more fun. Had to leave for airport next AM at 5:30 but she wanted to stay. So spent night. I gave her $100 and some taxi fare. She was pleased. Age 27 or so, name Mariana. Total GFE. Would recommend her.

Muffdiver21
03-07-04, 04:09
I am here at the Del Ray with a girl from Columbia named Sophia. Its 9:00 pm Saturday night, She is so much hotter then the pictures of the Columbian girls I have seen on this board. Currently negotiating with her right now, she is mad that the people on the board say the girls will come down to $60.00, she is standing firm at a $100. Will try and get her to write somthing.

Hi, this is Sophia.
and i think that the old mans are more chip that jongers that not are problem for pay tha is just,,but sure not every body is same and bla bla bla.

I think she means old men are more cheap than younger people. The girl was above a 9. She took me to a place called El Pueblo about 1 and a half away from the Del Ray. There were many discos, shops and places to eat there.

Shamas
03-07-04, 06:33
Muffdiver - Trolling for pink snappers at the BM can be expensive. Try some of the other fishing holes. Right now it's the high season and the snappers are getting the asking price. You can also wait till the end of her shift and if she needs Colones, she'll take the bait. Remember, don't pay in advance, that's the number one rule in Mongering.

Second rule, always agree ahead of time on what you want and expect.

Third rule - Remember the first two.

Shamas

Jaimito Cartero
03-07-04, 10:55
Sophia - I think that dumb gringos pay too much! :)

Muff- It sounds like you paid the Tico price at the Purple house. Good job. Also check out Rocio next door (747). She's a very popular blonde, and does a great BJ. You might have to wait for her for a bit.

Jaimito Cartero
03-07-04, 11:08
looks like jackson has made the big time on the w-five show (similar to 60 minutes, i think) in canada. the reporter says, "this website tell men how to take advantage of women living in poverty". they show a screenshot of the wsg. i'm a bit disturbed about them saying that thousands of **** girls are in the sex business. i'm sure that's true on a continentwide order, but i have never seen any mongers going with young girls.

here's the link to view it. i've only watched about 5 minutes so far. it also has info on the brothers operation too.

http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated/news/wfive.html

Macgoo
03-07-04, 22:55
Brethren,

Thanks Jaimito Cartero for that information. You should have emphasized it much more than you did. I saw and conclude that this report should be a must-see for any of our Brethren who venture to CR.

While I have personally indulged in the sport in CR (with adults), I am also torn between personal pleasure and this idea of perpetuating exploitation. This is the reason that I will typically pay more for the service; trying to appease personal demons. Now, it should not go unnoticed that this report repeatedly claimed that much of the "trade" is conducted with minors. Perhaps their reasoning is to draw attention such that the authorities will clamp down on the "legal". Unfortunately, in my view, this report will only serve as an advertisement for those that stay within the law, and sex with ever younger girls may be a temptation -- for some. Consequently, as card carrying members of WSG, we too must continue to discourage this morally reprehensible act of sex with minors. Its in our best interest to do so!

Thanks again Jaimito - C

Regards

WillySP
03-08-04, 00:40
i saw the report which isn't that much different than the report done in chicago. they distorted the facts to fit the story they want to publish.

of course they don't confirm any facts that don't support the story they are telling. exploitation of children is wrong and should be punished. but they are portraying the entire experience as a ****s paradise and the only reason men from canada and the us go to costa rica.

they show a picture from the park and claim it’s from the del ray, and they also indicate that the del ray is a source for **** activity. i also suspect the “doorman” they interviewed.

as in chicago i assume its ratings time in canada. i wonder why they didn’t talk about the sex trade in canada which is cheaper than here in the states.

Jaimito Cartero
03-08-04, 00:50
macgoo - well thanks for the kind words. i had heard the report was coming out, but it was dran rebs post in the general cr forum that spurred me to do a google search and find the show.

it reminds me of when local tv new shows *showed* how thieves were cracking the columns of gm cars during sweeps about 10-12 years ago. thefts increased 100 percent in the following months. there's nothing better than showing all the wannabes exactly how to do it.

legal sex in costa rica is a good thing. the girls get their health checks done, it's fairly regulated, and **** girls really aren't tolerated in normal businesses.

i can relate a story that i heard from my first mongering experience in cr in the late 80's. the girl that i took to the beach told me how a 16 year old had gotten fake documents and came to work at arte sauna. the other girls found out, and (mainly) because the girl got so many guys, they turned her in, and the cops hauled her out.

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 05:12
Hola amigos,

Yesterday I got back from a 4 night cross-border raid to C.R. While I am no neophyte to Latin America, it was my first trip to C.R. I have had a little experience in Mexico, but most of it has been in Colombia, specifically Barranquilla & Cartagena. In fact, I was a married to a girl from BQ. I am 35 years old, fit and speak pretty good Spanish (I would say a 7.5 on a scale of 10).

I flew direct from my home of Dallas and arrived at around 2pm. I thought the airport and customs were a pleasure to go through, compared to my Colombian experiences. I hit the ATM in the terminal, got some local currency was on my way. In 20 minutes or so the taxi dropped me off at the Morazan, where I had a "junior suite" reserved ($88 per including tax). My room number was #503, and I found it to be just about right for me. It had a decent amount of room, TV and couch. I put my passport in the lock box at the front desk with my credit card & US $ emergency money (I carry copy of passport, colones & ATM card on my person).

I had read alot of the archives here on this board, so I was really chompin' at the bit to get out and join the fray. I was trying to walk around downtown a bit to get a little flavor of what the lay of the land was. Contrary to some of the posts I have read, I don't think SJ is a shithole. In fact, I don't think it's bad at all given that it's a big town in Latin America. Of course, I'm comparing it to Barranquilla, which is truly a shithole. Walking around in the day is no problem, and in fact is quite fun IMHO.

I guess I was confused because I thought the Arte y Sauna was still open, but I would see that it was indeed closed. I ended up walking into the Park Hotel just to check things out. There were maybe 5 girls in there, nothing too special. One of the girls was about 25, nice little body on her, so I decided to give it a go for $25 bucks to her + room. She gave a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor massage, and BBBJ was no good either. I got on top of her for awhile, but ended up telling her I came in my rubber and got the hell out of there. Complete was of money. At least I didn't waste a good load on her. I bought some empanadas on the street and went back to my room to take a quick shower.

Around six o'clock I was ready to hit the Del Ray. There was a pretty good crowd in there by that time, but not packed by any means. There were some talent in there...maybe a few 8's and a bunch of 7's and 6's. I don't drink booze anymore (thanks Bill W.) so I was just hanging out with a coke & bottled water the whole time. I was really having fun playing around and talking with the putas. This is where a guy can have a real advantage. The advantage is two-fold. Number one, you get to really get to know the girl's personality, temperment, and level of sexual energy. Secondly, I think that you can relate to them to the point where they enjoy hanging out with you because you can talk to them, and get to know them a bit. This would pay big dividends later, both in price and quality of service.

After talking with a few girls for an 1/2 hour or so, I started to focus on a nice Dominicana that was giving me some pretty good play. Her name was Mirabelle. After talking to her for about 30 minutes or so, I decided that I would give it a shot. As expected, she gave me the $100 bullshit, but I ended up taking her back to the Morazan for $60. I thought I had done a good job in terms of thinking she would be a hot lay...but when we got to the room, she first wanted the $ up front. No way. Wasn't going to happen. Next, she insisted on the CBJ, but I really held the line on the BBBJ, so she relented. She had a pretty good body, but the BBBJ sucked. She was a real cock slobberer, and even leaned over the bed and spit out all her built up saliva soas not to swallow anything. After maybe 5 minutes of this, I was ready to get on this one and she what she was made of. I put my hat on and she lubed it up and got on top, regular cowgirl. The enthusiasm was just not there, so I told her to lay down and got on top and busted a nut on her tits. Gave her the money and sent her on her way. I have a pic I will post.

Round One goes to the Putas.

(continued)

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 05:26
Here is another pic of her:

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 05:28
And one more.

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 05:51
Part II~

Enough about the Dominicana. I regrouped and went back over to the Del Rey. I was a bit hungry so I went to theirl little cafe there and had a hamburger, which was marginal. After I finished, I made my way back into the BM and ran the gauntlet. It was probably around 8:30 or so, and things were starting to really get going. I finally saw with my own eyes what I had been reading about. And what a beautiful site it was! I was determined to try to cull out the minnows and shad, and really go for a lunker this time. There was a girl in there who was really hot, and I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about. She is from Medellin, about 5'7" or so, a nice fake rack and hot hot body, shoulder leg or longer dark blonde hair.. She told me her name was Maria Velez, and she was 35 years old or so. But the problem was she comes across as a huge *****, and doesn't smile much. She was saying how she worked at a Salon during the day, and comes to the BM some nights. She told me she was leaving because there was no one there good enough for her. She sounded like you had to have looks and money. She kept hounding me for a salida, and was talking in the $80 range, but I didn't bite. I just felt like she was gonna be a ***** once the pants came down. So I watched her call her leave around 10 or so, without a date.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

At any rate, I returned and ran the gauntlet again, chatted a few girls up for awhile, until I spotted the one I wanted. She was a nice little Tica, about 5', 95lbs. After going to talk to her for awhile, we moved to the couch in front of the reception desk, so we could talk more. This woman exuded a tremendous amount of sexual energy. We both agreed there was "chemica" there, and we went back to the Morazan for $70. She gave a great BBBJ and DFK the whole time, with some nice nut sucking intermixed. We fucked hard for about 15-20 minutes, until I nutted all over her chest. She started writhing on the bed like a snake, rubbing mi leche all over her body, just loving it. We laid there for awhile, and she wanted more. So, thanks to CIALIS, I was ready to answer the call. We fucked hard again, until I came again, which really surprised me because I normally can't nut twice that close together with the same girl. Her looks were an 8 to me, and attitude was a 9 or better. She laid with me for a long time, until we agreed it was time to shower and get moving.

I walked her back to the DR, and later we found ourselves talking again. There was the "chemica" again. I was going to Jaco the next day, and we began talking bout that. I end up having a great feeling about her, so asked her about going. She said she was all over it, and we decided that $120 per day was fair. She went home, as did I. We agreed we would leave for Jaco at 10:00 the next morning.

(to be continued)

Snook
03-09-04, 15:01
It is my understanding that this is not an election year is San Jose. Is that correct? Was thinking about late April or May, but this is the time elections take place when they have them, and everything gets shut down.

Thanks,

Snook

Tanager
03-09-04, 16:28
Jun Fan,

Great report. Thanks.

T-Bird

Keg
03-09-04, 16:44
Jun Fan,

Nice "Part II" report, I know what you mean about running the gauntlet. I think I may have spoken to the Columbian girl you mentioned, while I don't remember her name, the attitude you describe seems just like her. I thought she looked like a taller J-Lo, maybe it was her hairstyle, or maybe it was the Imerial's, but the Columbian girl I'm thinking about definitely had the same attitude. If it's the same girl it's interesting, if not then they're multiplying.

I remember speaking with her and thinking the same thing, if she's acting like this down in the BM, what'll she be like up in the room. I thought it was amusing and moved on, ended up picking another girl, it was early in the evening. On a different night, I picked one of her friends and that girl was fun. I told her I thought she was too good looking to really get down & dirty...but she assured me of all the things she would do. I was in the mood for nice big fake tits, she was fun, and I soiled her good, hahaha.

Saint
03-09-04, 17:18
i just read that article on that website. thanks for posting it. we can all say how distorted the media can be. we can all try to say it doesn't go on. you know what? the sad truth is that there are sexual predators that travel to places to cr, thailand, cuba and other places looking for **** girls. this to me is sick and disgusting. i think the law should do whatever they can to go after these sexual criminals. (yes, i do consider someone trying to have sex with a child as a criminal).

i doubt i'll ever go back to costa rica for the hobby simply for the fact that several of the guys in the gringo gulch area did seem like the type of guy that wouldn't be beyond doing something wierdo. the guy that i came across in the lobby of the holiday inn was a loud, obnoxious drunk guy that was talking all kinds of trash about coming here and the girls. it just left a sour taste in my mouth for the type of guys that go down to cr.

i was surprised in cuba when one of the girls we met told me that a popular guy on another board was having sex with her when she was as young as 16. my friends and i went out of our way to make sure girls were over 18. most of the time if they had no id we didn't see them. i lost all respect for this guy and for any other guy that actively pursues girls.

i'm not going to generalize and say all the guys down there were like that. i'm sure many of you are great guys. i'm just saying at the time i went down to san jose there seemed to be a lot of degenerate types.

the saving grace is that many of you are great guys that treat these girls with respect. you understand and appreciate the situation they are in. the world is not a perfect place but you can only do your best day by day. too bad the news reporter didn't mention the more human side of us travelers. i could write a good book that delves into the more human interaction of our time spent with these girls.

i've met jackson. i know that he does everything he can to protect against guys being predators on **** girls.

good luck all.

saint

Jaimito Cartero
03-09-04, 21:06
Just a quick note on health checks. I was always told that the girls had to have regular health checks. Katokay has brought it to my attention that this is not indeed fact. I'm not sure if this was true in the past and it changed, or if it's just a snow job.

If anyone has verifiable info on this, let me know, as I believe that it's an important of mongering. And of course, regular STD checks if you're out having fun. Even if you "double bag" it, you might pick something up.

Rumpus
03-09-04, 21:22
Took a quick gander at Blue Marlin (Del Ray's bar) this past weekend (wasn't mongering this trip ;-) ). I have to disagree with the people saying there's little quality there, I saw at least 3-5 women I'd put in the 8+ category just at a first pass early on a Friday night. Quite a few lower on the scale too, though. It was crowded, but female to male ratio was good. A number of girls had spilled over to the adjoining City Cafe early on but were absent later.

Also kind of amusing out on the street playing "spot the working girl" and "spot the monger".

Saint
03-09-04, 22:47
Jaimito,

I couldn't agree with you more. I travel quite a bit and I seem to meet up with a lot of girls. I get tested for a number of STD's frequently. I've been damn lucky to have never contracted anything. I do think it's irresponsible if you're not getting tested frequently. I've met several dudes that are married and for these guys it's especially important.

No matter what girls tell you about being tested, yadda, yadda, yadda. You can't trust what they tell you. You have to assume that they have the ability to pay off someone to work there without a medical test. I mean..come on. This is Latin America. The land of bribes and pay offs.

Rumpus,

"Quality" is a subjective word when it comes to rating girls. One guys "8" is another guys "4". Also, for a guy that lives in Nebraska or Utah or that doesn't travel much... Blue Marlin may seem like heaven. For guys that travel quite a bit it won't be appealing. Helps to be objective. Good luck.

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 23:06
Part III:

Well, my little spinner was supposed to come pick me up at around 10am the next morning. I should have known she would have arrived in "Tico Time", which means 45 minutes late. It was no problem though, and at around 10:45 off we went. She had introduced me to one of her friends' husbands who was a taxi driver. He would drive us to Jaco for $50, which I thought was reasonable. I had thought about a bus, and might have done it had I not had a girl with me. As it would turn out, I think it was worth the $50 to have a private driver. The drive was about 2-2 ½ hours getting there, and the drive was quite nice. It was nice to check out the countryside and the small towns that you pass through. The girl is a real firecracker, and loves to smoke mota, always in good mood. Being a former pothead myself, I didn't mind even though I didn't partake. So it amounted to a nice drive in the country with the smell of grass and music blaring, and the girl rubbing all over me in the back seat.

We got there about 2 or so, and we checked into the Copacabana Hotel & Suites. I didn't get a suite, although I should have. The studio rooms are pretty small, but the object is to not spend much time in the room. It had a bed, fridge, coffee maker, TV w/ sat., A/C, and hot water, for about $100 night. The hotel is right on the beach, has a decent pool, outdoor bar, bigscreens & pool table. All in all, I liked it, very laid back place. I won't bore you with all the details of the two days we spent in Jaco. We didn't do anything super special in terms of horseback rides or anything. We basically just kind of enjoyed hanging out with each other, and took in some good food and good sex. This girl was truly a nymphomaniac with me, to the point that when her period came the last morning, I was glad. She had fucked me dry. We would eat breakfast, go to the beach, walk around town, go to the grocery store (Mas y Menos), hit the pool for awhile, or whatever. We took little siestas both afternoons, after which we would screw and then go find a place to eat dinner. The food is pretty good in Jaco, but not dirt cheap. We had good meals, and they averaged around $20 for the both of us. As far as food goes, I had a really good snapper dish, some sushi that was ok, and some Mexican tacos that were decent. Afterwards we would go check out the scene at BeatleBar. It reminded me of some party scene in Padre Island or something. Very hot in there. Lots of girls were in there, mostly 5's, 6's & 7's. There were a few 8's, and I only saw a couple of 9's in there. Although I can't saw for sure since I didn't partake, it seems like the girls were much more business like, and tougher to get a GFE out of the deal. After checking out the scene, I was very glad that I had brought my own with me. I think Jaco is the kind of town where a guy could get bored & lonely during the day if he doesn't have a girl to hang with. Just my opinion though.

All in all, I enjoyed Jaco. It's basically a little surfer town, with about a 1/3 mile strip that is very safe to walk, day or night. Taxis are available for about a buck anywhere. You can rent 4 wheelers and bicycles if you want, but I enjoyed walking around. Next time, I will take this Tica to Manuel Antonio probably, as it's supposed to be a lot nicer.

This thing turned into a true GFE deal. We both truly enjoyed each other's company, and basically both of us acted like each other's boyfriend/girlfriend. That Sat. morning it was back to San Jose, her taxi buddy showed up right on time, and we were off.

(....to be continued)

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 23:18
Part IV:

By this time we had done some pretty serious bonding. We had gotten back, and agreed we would see each other later. I had a few hours of downtime so naturally I headed over to the Del Ray. I honestly had no intensions of picking anything up, but there was this girl at the bar that kept hounding me Ya know, frenching me at the bar constantly, rubbing my nuts, and had her hands all up under my shirt. She seemed like a higher class girl given the Spanish that she used. Of course, I have no way of knowing, just my impression. She kept on and on until I could feel her getting wet through her pants. When the whole $ thing came up, she said "how much you want?" I threw out $50 and she said "VAMOS!" before I even finished getting the words out. She wasn't too bad looking, maybe a 7-7.5 or so. She was about 27 or so, no kids, nice natural C cup. We jumped each other in the elavator and damn near ripped each others' clothes off upon getting in the room. This girl went absolutely bezerk! I nutted twice in about 30 minutes, as she was talking some awesome smack during the sessions. Her dirty talk would make any latin porn producer proud. She never even asked me for the money, and when I gave it to her, she was like "oh yeah", and didn't skip a beat. She accompanied me to the sushi bar on the block between Morazan & Del Ray, but didn't want to eat, just to hang out. I still am not quite sure what she was doing there. I mean, I know what she was doing there, but it was almost like she was a super horny girl who wanted to get laid and have some fun, and if she made some pocket money in the process, all the better.

Pics of her are in the gallery "aka Lastone"

(...to be continued)

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 23:18
Part V:

Oh well, my little spinner showed back up a couple of hours later, and she told me that she wanted me to come to her home, meet her kids and hang out. I thought this was a bit out of the ordinary, and indeed it was. Her brother was with her, and he said that I was the only gringo to ever see her house. He drove us over there, and dropped us off. I was surprised to see that her house was actually pretty nice. It was a 4 bedroom place, with TV's in each bedroom, had washer & dryer, 2 bathrooms, and she had a car in the garage. Her two oldest kids were like 17 and 15, and they seemed to enjoy asking me questions about the US. We ended up watching a movie and then I stayed in momma's bed ;) Got up the next morning and she cooked an awesome tica breakfast. After some more hanging out, she wanted me to get off on her once more, but since she was on the rag, she got the lips working, and later busted out the hand lotion and gave me a wicked HJ followed by a swallow.

Blew my mind. She took me back to the hotel, and I would be leaving 30 minutes later. I came away really liking this girl. I know, I know, it's probably not a good idea. But I will say that I have a pretty good perspective on things, given the fact that I was dated and married a Colombian. I would never do that again, and therefore know the pitfalls of letting a cute little latina steal your heart. The way I left it though, was to just say that we both really liked each other, had a lot of fun, and would maintain a "special friendship" and when I come back, she & I would hang out. There is good news and bad news. The bad news is she says the DR is off limits to me from now on, but the good news is she says she will get me other girls when I want them and they will double team me, as she likes to watch.

But with this trip to her home, I got a real good look into the human aspect of the puta's world. I am sure a lot of them are just like the one I was with. Just a mother who is doing the best that she can to make ends meet and give her kids a better life than she had. True, we are clients, but they do have feelings, hopes and dreams like we all do. And most of them would like to have a good guy that they like that treats them well.

Jun Fan
03-09-04, 23:20
Conclusion:

This was just a great trip, start to finish. As I said earlier, most of my experience is with Colombia, and C.R. is just such an easy place to hang out. Sure, it's still Latin America and anything can happen, but it's nothing like Colombia where you are always looking to see how's gonna jack you. I personally loved the scene at the Blue Marlin. It makes me think of the Old West. I like the thrill of chatting the girls up in the bar setting, versus walking in to a brothel or MP. Walking around is quite nice. I also recommend breakfast at the Prez. A great spot to watch the local talent as they head to work. A tremendous amount of hotties on the street. I had a very easy time getting colones from the ATM's, and can now see that I was getting about 410 or so to the dollar. No problems eating any of the food or drinking the water. All in, I spent about $1575 for four nights (air=$425, $450 on girls, $375 on lodging, $100 R/T to Jaco, $150 food & misc expenses). Sure it could be done cheaper, but at the same time, I don't think I was pissing money away.

We all have different tastes. For me, I'll take a girl in her mid-late 20's/early 30's anytime, as she is likely to have more experience and is closer to her sexual peak. And boy, that is just what I found.

I will be returning in a month or two to tap my Tica again.

JunFan out.

Muffdiver21
03-10-04, 03:33
Made it back to San Jose from Monteverde. Its 8:30 pm on a Tuesday and the Del Ray is hopping. The taxi cab driver gave me a card of a club named Atlantis Ats. Don´t know anything about it, will inquire. The selection of gilrs is different tonight, many younger ones running around.

Eric7
03-10-04, 06:32
jaimito

re health checks. it is not madatory or required of sex workers in c.r. they are considered independent contractors and their health is up to them to monitor. some people are/were under the impression that when a girl enters the del rey for instance, they are checking health cards...nope, only verifying age. there are no requirements for them to carry or display health cards in cr....
on the other hand, in some of the larger brothels in guatemala city and in el salvador, where the girls live on premise, it is customary and mandatory they be checked on a monthly basis, and have the papers to prove it. up to date, and valid. in guat city, it is normal to see police come in the brothels and do random checks of the girls papers. they aren't there checking for **** girls, but up-to-date health papers. if they are found not to have current papers, the house faces fines, and the girl faces losing her job. normally, girls go to a pre-arranged physician, who is contracted to solely conduct health checks of the sex workers. they go to the clinic/hospital on a pre-determined day, where the doctor is located, and sit out in the hall waiting to be called. this is all this doctor does 2 or 3 days per month. girls must arrange time to get it done. anyone walking thru that part of the hospital sees the 8-12 girls sitting there and all know they are sex workers, since his only function is to conduct monthly health checks of the sex workers. they actually stand out like sore-thumbs...albeit pretty sore-thumbs, but none the less, still stand out. usually, the "house" pays the doctor for his services, and he is more or less contracted for this job. in eastern el salvador, some of the brothels there, have the doctor come by on a pre-determined date of the month, and he hits many houses over the course of 1 or 2 days. health check is sometimes done on premises in the house, or sometimes at his office.
obviously, the lower end places where girls show up and leave at the end of the day, do not require this. places similiar to 747 for instance in sjo, and other parts of cental america that boast of the $12-$15 fuck don't have to follow these guidelines.

eric7

Le Spuff
03-10-04, 08:45
I know this is out of the loops but, CNN present had a special on hooking in from Romania to Italy. The sickest part was the workers were teeenage boys. I broke my remote on the tv screen. Thank god my TV was still fine. Hooking is a mature professional not any less. Protect the youth, not exploit. So I was planning on paying a visit to SJO alone but, still am little afraid since I want to stay at the Presidente. After that CR report I definitely want to stay at the Presidente. I've done my research on CRT and WSG and studied Lumps map religously. I'm learning simple spanish but, unfortunately I was planning on leaving Memorial day. Only 2 1/2 months to go. Back to reality. Beers on me if you catch me out there.

Le Spuff

Shamas
03-13-04, 09:06
las

your posting isn't off the mark, some canadian news outfit blasted this board saying jackson was promoting sex with ****d providers. we all know that's a lie. with the banned words and peer pressure it just doesn't occure here. i know jackson will permanently ban anyone who posts in favor of those discusting activities. of all the boards i read and write on, none tolerate pediophiles at all. our hobby is in constant danger of being outlawed and if we don't make an effort to keep the scum bags at bay we will all pay the price.

adults who take advantage of youngsters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. then branded with a big p on their forhead.

---------

memorial day weekend sjo will be full of us, i'll be there along with other great guys. i'll be staying at the prez. touch base later.

got to go, need to make one more check on a flight price

shamas

Latin Travel
03-13-04, 17:40
I am trying to decide between Panama City, Panama 1 week w/a week at the beaches of the Pacific Ocean (Panama) following that, or a week in Heredia Costa Rica with a week in Samara Beach (Pacific Ocean Costa Rica).

Which would be better for a late 20s, clean cut American with lower intermediate Spanish skills?

I definitely want to meet girls during those 2 weeks as well as avoid being a crime victim. I'm leaning towards Panama at present but am interested in some honest feedback/comparison.

Tasty1
03-14-04, 08:10
Latin Travel:

If you can afford it, I can vouch for Costa Rica. Go one night , pick a girl of your choice and negotiate for a week etc. I have no information about Panama. I do have a intermediatary in Panama, and may be she can suggest one in her home town for for a few days.

Member #1507
03-15-04, 01:41
I lived in Panama for 5 years until Oct 2004. I also made "business" trips to San Jose during those 5 years. Without a doubt, you are better off in San Jose. Panama will deliver a very arrogant attitude overall, cost more, and be less friendly. San Jose, on the other hand, provides the true GFE. Go to San Jose!

Coquí
03-15-04, 06:43
Fellow mongers:

I am planning a trip to CR(my first) and need help. I need a place with full services in the premises(can't use my hotel). Preferably for an hour or two max. Has to be discrete. Any suggestions.

Thanks and happy huntings.....

Muffdiver21
03-15-04, 16:27
Its early Monday morning, getting ready to monger today. Will let everyone know how it goes. Currently in the Del Ray. Have to get back to the States soon..

Muffdiver21
03-15-04, 21:37
Its 2:30 pm Monday. Already had full service from 2 girls and checking out more ladies at the Del Ray Hotel. My first encounter was at the Fantasy Spa, second at the Purple House. Definetly noticed that the Purple House had better girls than 747´s. I did it with the same girl at the purple house as last time. She looked even better today. Showed up for work as I came in, the best time to get them. This girl is close to a 9, really hot. Said her name was Massa or somthing like that and she was 22, looked about 18. The girl can %$&" your brains out. Definetly too hot for that place. Can not believe the price you pay down here.

Tasty1
03-16-04, 05:59
Coqui:

How about reading posts. All information you need is right in these posts.

Shamas
03-16-04, 06:36
Coqui

About the only short time hotel I know of is the Asia. It's doesn't have any stars for a rating, it's a ST hotel.

ViajeroTropico
03-16-04, 21:05
The Asia is right around the corner and down the street from DR..all the ladies know it. Nothing fancy, just a place to do the deed and not cost much. If you want to have a better facility and a bit more privacy, hop a cab and go to a shortime motel..all the cabbies know them. There you can get a nicer double bed, a bit nicer shower, and the services of drinks and/or food if you need them. The cost isn't that much, and you can just tell the cabbie what time to come back. Usually the lady wants him to come back sooner than you do, so make sure you either are in agreement with her in advance or can speak the language.

One good thing about that is she can't really bail on you in advance, she has to wait...the same goes for you, if you find you don't like her...pretty much stuck...

And, you can stop by the store on the way and get some booze if you want and have a party while there....can be fun..one time a buddy and I took two with us and had one party in one room...pulled the mattress top and placed on the floor so we could have two actions going at once...lots of fun, drinking, passing around...kinda cool...

Sammon
03-17-04, 00:01
Please note that Hotel Asia is a dump. It is run by some Chinese people. They give you a free condom. Rooms are small with a flimsy partition. Bed is hard as a rock. The shower does not have hot water. Although it is around the corner from Del Ray it will definitely ruin your fun.

Saint
03-18-04, 06:17
About two years ago I made my first trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. I fell in love with the city and the people there. It broke my heart to see so many people less fortunate than us. There are many children that don't have adequate clothing or food. Shortly after my first trip I had a goal of starting a non-profit foundation or charity to help out these people. I was surprised when Jackson (owner of WSG) was at my apartment in BA and told me that he was in the final stages of starting the same type of charity. I was amazed and touched that we had the same idea. There really was no need to redouble my efforts.

The news media likes to talk about a side of the hobby that the majority of us aren't a part of yet they don't talk about the other aspects. I'm not quite sure how much WSG Charities has raised over the past year but I'm proud to say that many guys have contributed. Some have made very generous donations of $1,000 or more. I think that's wonderful! There are so many guys that receive benefit from WSG. Directly and indirectly. I posted the following below and I would ask you to read it and make a contribution.

Maybe Jackson will decide to branch out and help feed the poor of other cities. There is so much good we as a collective group can do. There is nothing better than helping someone less fortunate than yourself. Please give generously.

I know some of you will have the response, "yeah, I already donate to charities in the USA" or make up some other excuse. Many of us donate to charities in the USA as well but I'd ask that you consider helping out this cause.

"Hi amigos. Some of you may be aware that Jackson has taken the time to start a charity to help feed the poor of Buenos Aires and the surrounding communities. It's ironic because we both had the same thought about trying to do something to help the poor of Buenos Aires. He was much further along and took a lot of time and effort to put it together. Several of you have emailed me over the past several months asking if I still had plans to start something like this. There is really no need to double my efforts as we have the same goal.

I am asking all of you that have received benefit from my posts in the past and all of you that have received benefit from WSG to make a donation. This probably includes just about everyone reading this forum. Even if you have no plans to visit Buenos Aires you have probably received an indirect benefit of living vicariously through members from this forum. I'm not asking you to contribute a huge amount although if you could that would be great. With the sheer number of guys that read this board all it would take is a small donation of $10, $15, $20, $25, or $50 a year to make a big impact. If you can afford it then donate a few times a year.

I'm sure many of you could care less about the poor of Buenos Aires. If that is how you feel than so be it. I strongly feel that everyone can afford to contribute AT LEAST $10 or $15 to this cause. Several of us at the Thanksgiving Dinner last year contributed money to help with this cause. I hope that in the next few months I see more and more people with a designation under their handle that says they have donated. I didn't even know Jackson was doing that but it's probably a good idea. I would personally feel offended if I'm down there and out hobbying with some of you and you didn't contribute at least a little to this charity.

I feel like I've taken time to contribute through my posts and I've never asked any of you for anything. This is the first time and I hope you can find it in your heart to help out. You can make a donation with Paypal.com and that is probably the quick and easiest way. (To make it easy for him you might want to include your handle with your paypal.com donation). Please keep in mind that this is Jackson's project and he is the one that took the time to put it together. I know he probably didn't want to solicit donations and he never asked me to. I'm asking on my own behalf. Thanks in advance for your generosity!"

Saint

www.wsgcharities.com

IamLookin
03-18-04, 13:18
I am planning to go back to CR after a full year of not having the chance to go back. I have some questions for my fellow mongers:

1) Is Club 40 still open ?
Although a dive, there are a few gems that can be found there.

2) Has anyone had any experience in having a girl from the New fantasy or Zona Azul go to your motel? Any idea what the going rate would be?

3) Is Casablanca open ? I went there when it was Tentaciones and didn't think much of it then. Is it better now?

4) I heard there was a road built to get to Jaco faster. Is this true and how long does it take now?

thanks to my fellow mongers for help here. Pura Vida !

Bandy
03-20-04, 01:41
Gentlemen:

Just received the following e-mail from the Webmaster of another site:

New Massage Parlour opens in San José!

Yes, you heard it here first - the FAROL ROJO is the newest entry in the massage parlour competition.

Located at corner of 9th Avenue and 1st Street - 5 blocks due north of
the Gran Hotel Costa Rica. For those who don't know where that is, it's two blocks west of Zona Blue or five from New Fantasy on the same street.

This place is a winner. Every room has a jacuzzi and bath, the bed comfortable, the lighting makes every girl look great. The talent we spotted in our two visits this week as excellent.

It will some time for them to get the kinks out, so we will wait on a full report until at least a few weeks.

Prices are 8.000 for 1/2 hour and 15.000 for the hour. Tell them you heard about them here first!

May be sombody on the ground can check it out and furnish a report. Planning for my fourth trip soon. Pura vida!

Bandy

Harlon Richard
03-21-04, 13:40
Hola

I visited the new place while in Costa Rica lst week. They did a great job on the construction, but I think I caught some bacteria with the jacuzzi. I have this rash all around my ass and upper legs and it was right after I left there that evening. The session was terrible (I should say any session is bad when the chicke doesnt give BBBJ)

I will try it again just to give it a fair chance but so far I have to give it a thimbs down.

Anyone else?

Harlon

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

Jaimito Cartero
03-21-04, 18:15
Harlon, welcome to the WSG!

For reporting, you should be as concise as possible. You talk about the "new place". Are you talking of the massage place the CR webmaster sent out spam emails on? (Farol Rojo) Or someplace else altogether.

Also, if you can give the chicas name, price, and even a brief description, it will help all of us. I've gone to some places and had a horrible experience, only to hear of great service from other chicas.

Did you ask for BBBJ before you went to the room? (Mamar sin condom) Was there any massage involved? What's the caliber of women there?

And finally, we all make spelling errors, but you might want to double check yours. You don't want to stick your thimb up your ass. :)

Panadero
03-21-04, 18:21
Viagra

I have extra. Will be in San Jose until March 30.

EMAIL [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Harlon Richard
03-21-04, 23:43
hola jaime,

sorry

your right i should have been more specific. the new place i went to is farol rojo. i frequent costa rica 6 time per year and i know most of the places in i did get that email from the other site. although i found it before by accident. its all new and as far as any promotion. the price for 2 girls is normally 25000 colones. i just wasn't in the mood for 2 girls. from my experience you need a certain chemistry between the 2 girls for it to work good in my opinion.

anyway. i chose one of 6 girls they were all 4 and 5s as soon as i got in i had this feeling she wasnt really into the whole thing. i had asked for mama sin condon and do you know what she did. like i'm an idiot. she said no problem and she snuck it in. i caught that and asked her nicely. she made a face. and then she tried a another slick move. and this is the first time this ever happened.

as i was laying down she laid down a little lower and she turned her body where her back was kind of blocking my view. and then she starting to use her hand and put my weenie between her hand and face with oil. so at first glance it looked like she was actually giveing me head but only a magnified hand job.

i mean i was a little peeved with all these antics. i will try again when i get back this week. but in all honesty the best bets so far is zona azul and oaisis. i forgot the chickies name sorry. : (but she was the prettiest one of the bunch.

i'm not even going to bring up the rash. i would never use a jucuzzi in costa rica. i don't even think they use any type of chlorine and with the hot water and no air conditioning it makes the room a bit hot.

hope this clarifies things.

anyone else any feedback?

harlon

editor's note: posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. to avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. thanks!

Snooky
03-22-04, 04:29
Harlon,
I don't think it is bacteria. If you overdo chemicals in a jacquzzi that will happen. I'm assuming that these jacquzzi's are already pre-filled and ready to go. So they probably jack up the chems to kill anything floating in there.

Harlon Richard
03-22-04, 13:02
Snooky

They don't prefill the jacuzzis, they are built into the tubs and you refill them every time. In my opinion I think they just don't clean them well after a session and because of the heat germ hang around.

I mean this has never happened before to me go figure.

Harlon

Big Poppa
03-22-04, 15:16
My first trip to CR was in February and with the help of the information from this board I had all the experience of a veteran Monger in costa rica. I stayed the Del Rey, this trip I'll be at the Presidente which I think is a better choice, no room fees for bringing Tica up and free breakfast each morning.

I'm making my second trip to CR April 22 for a week if your're going to be down there let me know, we can get together and have a beer or two or three.

Panadero
03-22-04, 18:45
VIAGRA. I have a few left. I am leaving San Jose March 30th. If you need some give me a PM.

SEAHAWK

Jaimito Cartero
03-22-04, 20:02
I actually had one girl in Argentina sneak a condom onto me, and she was so good that I didn't notice. She even removed it without me knowing which is a wonder. The only reason I even know, is that when I was looking at the digitial pictures when I came back to the US that I took of our session, I could just barely see the condom. I blew the picture up and could see it then. Really weird.

I had her a second night and she didn't use one then, though. She was the most enthusiastic girl I had there, so I kind of forgave her.

What was the price for 1 girl? The email listed 15,000.

I'd like to hear your report on Zona Blue. I enjoyed my trip there in December, but haven't heard much about it since. (Only one report that I recall).

Hacke Beck
03-24-04, 19:27
Has any one visited Zona Blue in the last weeks?

What is teh best place, Zona Blue, Molino Rojo, 747 or New Fantasy?

Latin Travel
03-24-04, 23:14
Thanks to insights from individuals on this site as well as some other research I will be spending a week in Heredia Costa Rica and then a week in Samara Beach (Pacific Ocean Costa Rica).

I'm a late 20s, clean cut American with lower intermediate Spanish skills who usually does okay in the US bar circuit.

I definitely want to meet girls during those 2 weeks as well as avoid being a crime victim. Any thoughts on these 2 areas as well as best way to travel around if there are other nearby areas? What are Heredia and Samara Beach like?

Thanks

Snook
03-25-04, 13:43
Hacke,

I haven't been to Zona Blue in about a month, but it was pretty nice then. Hard to compare it to Molino Rojo because Molino is just a bar with rooms that is open at night (really only gets going after 10pm), while Zona is a massage place open during the day. My suggestion is to do both!!! Not heard many good things lately about New Fantasy, but I have not personally been there in a few months, so can't tell you first hand.

Happy hunting,

Snook

Hacke Beck
03-25-04, 19:32
Will be at the Presidente from 29-31 March. Only 3 days left.

I will post my reports from my trip.

Any new advices from the experts would be nice.

Stephen Gibson
03-27-04, 02:47
Hey fellow mongers,

I think that this is a simple question. I am seeing a range of about $120 to $40 average to handle "business." That is a relatively large range in trying to know how much to pay for a 1 hour or 30 minute session. How much should one expect to pay for a decent looking (7+) Tica?

Sammon
03-27-04, 18:17
Hey Gibson,

Here are some answers to your questions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So #7 chica of your description. Generally at BM they ask for $100 for short time, but you can negotiate them down to $40 0r $50 for an hour. Sometimes they will leave as soon as you are done.

For a long time somewhere between $150 to $200.

Have fun

JimmyDR
03-28-04, 19:44
I will be in Costa Rica Sept 16-21. Any suggestions for a good hotel for me to be based in?

Thanks

Would the Presidente be choice #1?, if so what is their link?

WillySP
03-28-04, 22:02
Here is the link for the Presidente. I am going back May 14 - 23 and looking forward to staying at the Presidente.

http://www.hotel-presidente.com/rooms.html

Shamas
03-29-04, 07:23
In SJO the proper term is "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

If you shop around a bit (get out of the BM & KL) you can get todo la noches for well less than $100. The key to getting what you want is not paying up front. If the girl demands cash first, you're on the fast track to a bums rush. Not refering to anyone as a bum.

Go to the 2003 trip reports and read the extensive TRs by JC in December, you'll get leads to many more places.

Try the green door next to 747, see if you can snag one there for the night after the place closes. Also check out the Park Hotel during the day, see some real gems in there some times. IDEM has some beauties.

Blue Marlin has so many girls but not necessiarly the best deals.

That's my two Colones worth and I'm sticking to it

Shamas O'Dognasty

JimmyDR
03-29-04, 15:54
Here is the link for the Presidente. I am going back May 14 - 23 and looking forward to staying at the Presidente.

http://www.hotel-presidente.com/rooms.html

Well thats where i will be September 16, 2004.

Thanks

200 pictures are coming!!!!

Nick
03-30-04, 13:43
Can anyone tell me if Mariela and Lety from Cuba are still at the Blue Marlin.

Backpacker
03-31-04, 03:42
I will be San Jose, Costa Rica tomorrow. Please advice on a few good massage parlors to go to.

Thanks in advance.

Dinoman
04-01-04, 02:27
*******:

The Presidente is a good hotel but you should try the Hotel La Gran Via. It is less expensive and the rooms have a balcony. Just 2 blocks from the presidente. There are many mongers that stay there. There web site is http://www.zurqui.co.cr/gran/via.html The staff know all the local spots and can help a first timer to Costa Rica. If you are staying 5 days or more they have real good rates. I stay there 5 months a year so give my name and it will help. Good luck in CR

Dinoman

Snook
04-01-04, 05:08
backpacker,

hey, i'm new also, but jeez, there is a ton of info in the last 10 pages right here on massage in san jose. i'm not flaming you but just click the "next" button a few times and all of your questions will be answered. if you are talking about real therapeutic/ medical massage, look in the yellow pages and it will be obvious which ads are the medical massages vs. recreational massage. most hotels also have a doctor/nurse on call 24 hours and they would gladly make a recommendation as well.

snook

Coal 76
04-01-04, 19:59
Just 2 cents- I have read several questions on which hotels are best for SJ.

I have been to CR 7 times, the first 3 times I stayed at Del Rey and liked it but it has become too pricey (I think the $55 inside rooms are too small and dingy). The other rooms are good and if you are not on any type of budget stay here.

For the money Morazan is very good and has a great location. Last time I stayed at Presidente and had a great room-good choice-good hotel. I stayed at La Gran Via once and would rate it a distant 4th (mainly because it is not as convenient at night for Blue Marlin and Key Largo area ). I have checked out several hotels in the area, but would only consider--Del Rey, Morazan and Presidente (not necessarily in that order).

Backpacker
04-02-04, 09:54
I met other guys at my lodging, we decided to checkout the night scene at San Jose, Costa Rica. We went to LipStick. We did not have much to drink, only 3 beers and I had a coke, but we did brought 3 girls drinks. Anyway, when we decided to leave, we got $223 (U.S DOLLARS) - we were shocked. I went to speak to one of the waiters as how he came up with the amount. Well, he told me that each drink for the ladies was 6000 colons. All say and done, they added 18% for taxes and 10% service charges.

Guys, PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay away LIPSTICK.

Backpacker
04-02-04, 11:20
Muff,

Where is Purple House located at? I am new in town. I went to LipStick and got F from behind. Oh, I am going to Jaco in a few hours. Beelte Bar location as well, if you know it. I am very suck at Mongering. I need a lot of help. I will be back to San Jose in a few days.

Ace00
04-02-04, 12:45
The Hotel Gran Via is nice and you can negotiate a rate for a week stay from all reports.
They have a web site and show views of the national museum and the walking street below.

It is about a three block walk to the action spots as a general rule and is closer to the infamous Friday and Saturday night "Costa Rica Dance Team" (on-the-bar in-your-face, your hands-on, dine at the Y, dual dildos lesbian sex shows) at the Park Hotel.
Unfortunately the Park Hotel is not a recommended spot to stay.
It is sort of run down, to be kind.

Mongoose Man
04-02-04, 20:37
Fellow Mongs,

Do yourselves a favor and try the Morazan. In my 8 trips to S.J. have stayed there 4 times. They will negotiate with you (last trip Jan. '04 I paid $29 for the room and safe and negotiated a no charge for guests) and when your chica leaves they call your room to make sure everything is okay. Plus it is right in the heart of the "gulch". Just remember that a well placed tip to the desk man is well spent; it isn't necessary but 1000 colones is small potatoes for excellent care. M.M.

Snook
04-02-04, 21:07
You are being kind about the Park. The girls are great, and the rooms are fine for an hour session, but I can't believe guys actually stay there. I know they do. Bill is a great guy. I've known him for a number of years and he has always been a champ. I just don't see how anyone can sleep in that place between the conditions and the noise, especially on the weekends.

Snook

Snook
04-02-04, 21:18
Backpacker,

Man you should have called the cops.... you were robbed.

3 ladies drinks at 6000c would be 18,000c, or less than $50. Even with a 20% tip and 10% service charge (isn't that what the tip is?) That would add less than $15 to the tab, so clearly less than $65 for everything regarding the lady drinks. So with a tab of $225, you ended up paying $160 for 3 beers and a coke. Not a very good deal unless they were really really big beers. I was told a long time ago, NEVER, EVER, run a tab at a bar like that. Always pay as you go. Live and learn. Sorry you were taken. Stick to the places recommended on the board and you will be fine. From what I have read and based upon my experience, IMHO there are some very sharp, experienced, CR veterans posting here and I take their recommmendations very strongly.

Snook

Dinoman
04-03-04, 00:45
Hurry hurry hurry,

American Airlines is now booking flights on there web site for $333.all tax included from BOSTON to San Jose (one stop Miami). I am sure that the price will be good from other cities.

Dinoman

Boomshaka
04-04-04, 11:28
I'm going to CR in June and have a question for mongers:

I know New Fantasy, etc. charge about $40-$50 US per hour. ....

.....what is the standard tip for the girl?

Silly question, but I don't want to run up prices!

Boom

Ace00
04-04-04, 12:53
Boomshaka,
That is a good question that generates different opinions.
Some advocate not tipping as that will raise the price levels. Others say 10 percent for a job if well done.
I often bring non-money gifts like panties from Victoria Secret, or small bottles of perfume or lipstick or such. I give the gift if they have let me photograph them or sometimes I photograph them with the gift.

El Cubanito
04-04-04, 20:32
Hello,

I am trying to distiguish between Dominican Republic and Costa Rica. Does anybofy have any opinion which is better? You can PM me if you like.

El Cubanito

Chicken Head
04-05-04, 01:53
New name for Bar tastetations, now "Casablanca"

Same cool tough ass dyke girl runs the bar as before and takes care off the girls and rooms. I went there with my friends father who is 68 years old.

We always hit "New Fantasy" and get treated well, though year, year and a half ago the treatment in Fantasy was much better for my friends father anyways.

Well we go into Casablanca and looks better inside and there are about 6-7 girls on Friday night. Three of them are 8's all day long. One hottie about 20ish with Blond hair (colored) great body (d-cups) I took into one of the rooms for a total of $70. House I know get's their cut. Performance a 9.5 all day long. This chic was so fucking wet I could not believe it. Actually i beleive she enjoyed it. let me finger her ass and had a great experience, shower before and afterwards.

The rooms were VERY VERY clean with mirrors and a shower. They really did a good job on these.

Friends father takes an older woman about 5-6 into another room and comes out with the biggest smile i have seen form him in a long time. he said he has a GREAT time. See with his age and stuff, the girls from Del Rey and Beatle bar do not treat him right. Here they gave him a royal treatment.

Buddy and I went in another night I had same girl he had another hottie about 8. He had problems preforming, too much partying and liquor. He wanted to quit girl would not let him and made sure he got off. First class on that. Most girls could not wait to get the heck outta there.

Downside of the bar. Drinks are OUTRAGEOUSLY priced for Costa Rica, which is typical for most of the titty bars here. Drink prics close to that of American Clubs. If you go, drink Beer, limit your drinks, and I promise you the girls know how to perform.

Also great advantage, it is very close to the Morazan, only a few shops to the west. After 11 or so not too much to do except Del Rey so a good little change on the menu to go to one night when you are there, and there is always Del Rey for the late night Romp

Boomshaka
04-05-04, 07:35
Ace,

Thanks for the info....

If I'm reading you correct, the room fee covers the girl at New Fantasy?

That's different from places I've been to in Mexico, Africa and the U.S., where you pay the house fee and then negotiate with the girl on top of that (and, yes, it does get expensive).

I think I like it this way better!

Boom

Coquí
04-05-04, 12:51
I am visiting CR mid May. Do not have much time at San José and am traveling with members of my family. What do you recommend for an escapade of a few hours?

DonGordo
04-06-04, 00:28
New Fantasy has reposted its web page with a toned down version. They no longer show photos of the girls, nor do they mention any specifics regarding their services. This is to keep a lower profile with the local authorities who would like nothing better than to shut them down.
The url is: http://www.newfantasy.net/
or you can click on their link on my webpage at :
www.dongordo.com
DG

Chingo Gringo
04-06-04, 02:28
First and the most important thing I would like to say is that I would like to thank Jackson, this site, this forum, and to all of those that have posted.

Just got back a roughly a week ago, and I am very much enjoyed the country of Costa Rica. The experience was made perfect with both great and bad events.

Before I get into the details, some might be interested in the type of person I am and the reason for this trip, so they can understand the choices I made and decide whether or not this is also the right trip for them.

I am from New York and a Capricorn by nature. My goal for this trip was to make up for some lost time and to reach the farthest an(n)als of sex, so as to never have any regrets in the future.

Began my trip by booking with Del Ray. This is a great place for those that are just starting out. In room digital safes, convenience, and an accommodating and understanding staff. But after time, it becomes costly ($50 plus) and really does not give you a full picture of what Costa Rica can be also.

Although Presidente is the best in terms of accommodations, but even more expensive ($70 plus). I have not tried the Morazon, but I do recommend at this time highly to those who ready to have their training wheels removed, the La Gran Via Hotel. Located on the Avenida Central and still walking distance from the Del Ray and Key Largo (even at night) This place is more cost effective, leaving more money for the ticas, and I didn’t find any hairs under my sheets like in Del Ray.

But for the more important things that occurred on this trip. Be assertive and choosey at the Del Ray otherwise you will get duped into pay the $60 to $75 range or even the infamous $100. My first tica agreed to $50 for 2 hours, of which she tried to get out of, but thanks to vitamin v purchased on Avenida Central and calle 7 and 5 (4 tablets for 30,000 colones,) I made sure she didn’t leave early.

Next day, I visited New Fantasy, Hotel Zona Blue, and Idem. New Fantasy was routine and enjoyable depending on who you picked. Maria Jose was one of the better picks in NF, because she was more personal and gave better treatment. At Hotel Zona Blue, I met Wanda. I will be very impartial about this place, because I met a tica to be more than just a one time hit with, so I didn’t even consider much of any of the other choices there, but I must say the greeter at the front desk is really hot. As much as I can say about Wanda’s place, given that all three times I visited, I spent it with the only tica, service has to be the best they can offer, but at a higher price than the parlors. 20,000 colones to be exact. But the convenience factor of this place kicks in when you have the showers inside the rooms. The new place Molino Rojo has a even better deal, with the hot tub inside the room with porn showing, but the girls don’t come in until after 12 in the afternoon, and do check up with the person who posted about a rash after visiting Molino Rojo. Idem on the other was dead the night that I went. May be ten or more girls lined up against the wall and the maybe four guys at the bar and some sitting in the lounge area. Most of them were ticos, and none of them were doing anything. This was a Tuesday night, but when I asked one of the ticas, she said that the low turnout was rare. But who cares, I had best pickens for that reason. Cathy is about one of the hottest ticas I saw on the entire trip (9-9-7, she was 23, tall, slender, nice natural B to C cup breast, and a shaved snatch, with no stretch marks, this girl was rare.)

The bad events of this trip was that I got harassed by the policia, when they tried to shake me down for money. It was during the afternoon, and I was walking away from my first and great experience at Hotel Zona Blue. Then next thing I know the policia pull up next to me and start asking me information. They knew offhand what I had been doing in the area, so they were going to hit on the technicality of not having my actual passport, but instead a copy. I did hand over my driver’s license, and my key card from Del Ray, as if to invite them to my room so I could get my passport, instead of them hauling me to the station. The passenger side policia asked me if I ever cam across any problems with the police in the states. I of course said no. After that he asked if I had money. And of course I said no. He then started the act of letting my go, but the driver side policia (of lesser rank) tried to persuade him otherwise. But the higher ranking policia on the passenger side let me go with a fair warning to be “Cuidado.” What did learn and what advice do I have to offer: Don’t look like the pimpster while walking the streets, and if you are one not to bow down to authority, then carry your passport with you safely, so the policia will not have any reason to stop you. Maybe I was lucky to get away with carrying my passport for the rest of the trip, but it made me confident about my mongering and more enjoyable.

Second bad experience, was at New Fantasy. I don’t know much about CR condoms. I personally brought my own Trojans. But at NF, the brand Barron was used by one of the ticas, and it ended up breaking while I came in her. She freaked out and I did as well after I realized what happened.

My final thought is that Costa Rica has become more and more popular, and at this point it has only an ounce of its novelty and riches left. For those going with in these holy weeks, sorry but you ain’t gonna see much, but I am sure things will pick up two weeks later.

Snook
04-06-04, 05:28
Sorry to hear about your shakedown. I've never experienced that in CR nor have I heard of that until your report. I have had that same experience in Boystown in Neuvo Laredo, Mexico with the same results. Hope this is not a trend for the future. Would not be good for tourism.

Snook

Noorseman
04-06-04, 18:10
hey chingo gringo

Great post from san jose, I will be visiting later in the year.

secret to condoms not breaking "LUBE"(WATER BASED LUBE

LIKE KY).I have never had a break since discovering this years

ago. Always carry your own condoms and lube . the little pocket

friendly lube will do.Make sure its a water base lube or else its

useles.put a little ky on the condom after putting it on . start

from the tip and rub it all over,do this even if the condom is

lubricated. make sure you dont put too much, just a finger tip of

lube is ok.

El Cubanito
04-06-04, 21:09
Thank you to all of the guys who have PM me with their info.

El Cubanito

Lyrics Man
04-07-04, 13:25
Will be in San Jose for the first time from the 19-22 April.

Any suggestions or references welcome.

Thanks

Hugh Jardon
04-07-04, 20:01
Lyrics Man,
Why don't you RTFF?
Your question will be answered.

DonGordo
04-08-04, 01:08
Semana Santa in SJO

I just talked to Roberto at Bar Idem and he informed me that Idem will be CLOSED Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun during Semana Santa.
This is typical of many of the brothels and massage parlors in San Jose.
Better luck next week.

DG

Big Poppa
04-08-04, 01:22
Don Gordo,

I'll be in CR Apr 22-27 will the holidays be over and the Chicas back by then?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Shamas
04-08-04, 03:07
LM

RTFF means read the forum friend. Many of us have posted extensive reports for years just so new guys can get the info they need. Please do take a few hours and read away. After that if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I suggest the December 2003 posting by JC, they are excellent and full of info on the places that most guys don't hit.

If you have a great memory fine, if not take notes like I do.

Asking questions like where is the best place to pick up ticas, best hotel, best this and that are all subjective to ones taste. Read away and digest all that's available.

I'll send you one note on a PM that will help out.

Shamas

WilliamWalker
04-09-04, 09:54
Lyric Man,

My man Shamas was a little brisk so I have a
few suggestions and references as requested:

Always negotiate in Dollars for you can get a better deal with good old US Dollars. Canadian money is acceptable everywhere so do not bother to change it.

Experienced visitors go for the escort services advertised on line. They are always accurate and truthful in San Jose.

You do not have to worry about making hotel reservation ahead of your trip. The airport taxi drivers have a great reservation system and they know the best deal for tourists. Just ask them.

Since you are a new visitor to San Jose I strongly suggest you stay at the Asia Hotel. It is soo easy to go up the street and score a girl. As an upscale alternative may I suggest the Holiday Inn. You may meet some interesting girls on your late night walk to the Holiday Inn hotel from the Blue Marlin bar at the Hotel Del Rey. At the moment the view is of a closed Blue Marlin bar during renovations.

As an economical downscale alternative may I suggest the Hotel and Casino known as Royal Dutch. They have interesting elevator and air conditioning systems and you may get yourself into hot water from time to time. See their web site. Yes, they have a handy bar and casino and they will take extraordinary steps to safeguard your credit upon arrival. Bring a Master Card because they don't take American Express or was it Visa, or vice versa?

Too many new visitors to our member's favorite hotels may spoil the room availability for us regulars, and that is why I recommend the Hotel Del Rey, Royal Dutch and Holiday Inn which are always available on-line. Look at Del Rey's web cam on their site for a preview of coming attractions. I know it will excite you and you will want to stay there.

If you decide to visit Panama instead, change all your US Dollars to Costa Rican Colones before you leave Costa Rica and then change it into the Panamanian currency upon arrival there.

Remember all immigration police in CR are cowards and will shrink if you tell them what you really think of them if you are caught up in a raid. Always speak out if they mess with your b*tch. Of course they all take bribes on the spot if your make your intentions clear enough for all to hear.

Stock up on real Cuban cigars from the vendors outside the Hotels.

For real girlfriend bl*w jobs look on the street corners late at night and especially in Morazon park.

For a great economical strip club experience go to any strip club and bring your credit card. All the experienced travellers hit the strip clubs every night.

And those massage parlors and spas are lame. Forget em. Go for the Colombian girls in the Blue Marlin bar every time and do not be a cheap bastard about their asking price. There are some Romanian beauties there too. Trust them and take two back to your room. Two at a time are better than one. You can work out the details of your deal upon arrival in your room and be sure to pay in advance so you will not forget to pay them. The best Romanian girl is named Stafani. She is unforgetable. Tall, thin, dark hair, speaks English and what skills. Tell her that her gringo lover, Memo, says hello and you will be in like Flynn.
Leave those inexperienced local part time girls alone. They lack the skills and experience for a good time. Just trust me.

Those girls from the Dominican Republic will love you for yourself and for free if you just ask. Watch how they swarm over you good looking guys. I guess they do not have such good lookers at home or why else would they do that. When they stick their hands into your pockets they just want to feel your manhood.

Do not drink the local beers. Insist on Budweiser. Or imported Scotch whiskey, especially at the Park Hotel bar where the whiskey is certified pure.

They all speak English in Costa Rica. It is like a second language to them. Do not bother to learn any Spanish for it is not used here in the tourist industry.

Most latinos respect real men from North America who act like the Sopranos from the TV fame. Just act like one and you will get along just fine. After it is your money and your money is king, right? Be sure to let them know that.

Do not believe that rumor that passports are now requied to visit Costa Rica. I have heard of many people who have used their birth certificates and drivers license to get in. I read that so it must be true.

The best food is found from the carts of street vendors. And it is so economical and good for you too. Look at what the locals eat. They cannot be wrong. For some good fish and meat go to the Central Market.. . there is a lot hanging around there.
Matter of fact there is a lot of meat hanging aroung everywhere in Costa Rica.

See you in Costa Rica when I return.

-William Walker
(Do not Google my name)

Ferolga777
04-09-04, 16:13
WilliamWalker,

Well, at first I thought that you were being unhelpful. However, after googling your name I have realized that your post is, indeed, helpful.

A word to the wise,
ferolga

Backpacker
04-09-04, 21:00
The Beetle Bar is alive and kicking. Man, there are a lot of free lancers in the bar.

The bar is in Jaco, just go to the Coca Kola terminal and take one of those local buses.

Dinoman
04-10-04, 01:52
Chingo Gringo,

Nice report! On the money. I myself stay at the La Gran Via. Cool place lots of full time mongers there. Do you know Black Jack?

I read that some monger wanted to know were the 747 was,thats 3000c $7.30 for a half hour. There is a purple building next to it that's 5000c 12.30 for half hour the girls a better.

To get to the 747 from the Presidente. From leaving the Pres you take a left that is the walkway( gran via). You will pass a Mac's on you right, than the Hotel La gran Via on the right, 3-4 more blocks of stores and banks, you will see a 2nd Mickey D's on your right corner, take that right, 4-5 Blocks down that road on your left side is the 747 next to that is the purple building good luck be happy.

Dinoman

Shamas
04-10-04, 16:34
WW,

U da man, one little thing you left out, girls with green teeth kiss better. Well mine do :-)

Shamas

Jaimito Cartero
04-10-04, 17:51
Let´s be a little careful about chain yanking here. Otherwise we´ll have a few newbies getting some big surprises in the Parque Morazon in the near future. I´m all for a bit of fun...

I´ve never had any problems with the Policia in CR. When walking around San Jose, I never carry my passport, copy of passport, nada. I´ve been pulled over in the countryside a couple of times, and when I give them my US drivers license or passport and they just look at, and then wave me away.

I think that the Presidente is a little cheaper than the Del Rey, you might have to ask for a discount and make sure you book far enough in advance. And for gods sake, get the hell out of Gringo Gulch a bit. There is lots of other pussy to be found.

Shamas
04-11-04, 07:52
I've edited my posting, had a bit of a bit*h session that just wasn't appropriate, if any one was offended, sorry, just wasn't having a good night. SO'D

It's quite appearant that WW is just playing around, if any one reads the board they'll spot this in a flash. If not, I hope they figure it out quickly.

As far as the Policia go, a few of our bros got a room at the cross bar hotel where no room has a view, but only for four hours. They were trying to keep one guys GF from being taken in after a raid at the BM. I did see one gringo get picked up, but by his appearance he had been there for a very looong time and was known to them, there was no questions asked, they just grabbed him and put him in a paddywagon I've never seen a regular gringo tourist get hasseled, not even the drunken ass holes. Leave the Policia alone and they will leave you alone.

Jaimito Cartero has some very extensive posting in December of 03. His trip reports are full of the out of the way places that most guys just don't visit. IMHO the BM & KL are just not the place to drop a line and troll for pink snappers. I always get a drink there and eye the ladies but don't go beyond that.

If any one wants a copy of Lumps Map of SJO, PM me and I'll tell you where to find it. Between the map and JCs TRs if you can't get a great lay in SJO you're beyond help.

Shamas O'Dognasty
Gourmet Catering &
Septic Tank Cleaning

Coquí
04-11-04, 15:51
Hello felow mongers,

I wonder if you have had the chance to take 2 girls at any of the saunas like Idem, New fantasy, 747, etc. If so what are the prices?

Thanks for your help

Migrant One
04-11-04, 22:50
Coqui'

I was in SJ back in July 03 and was actually with my novia. She left about 9 hours before me, so being the dirty dog I am headed out.

Couldn't go back to the room and it was early so went to the MP directly across from IDEM ( used to be Lucy's I believe? can't remember current name). Was led into the room by a blondish, late 20's, early 30's girl decent body and some tattoos. Looking at the selection she was as good as any so I said let's go. As we were going to the room a good looking blondish girl came out of the lunch room and our eyes met. I would have picked her in a cocaine heartbeat, but too late. Our eyes did meet and maybe she read the lust because she turned around and followed us into the room and said "threes". Well, hell I'm an easy going type of guy and asked how much?, another $40 so ok.

First a great 4 handed massage then they flipped me over. They asked me if I wanted a show and I told them I didn't have enough dinero because didn't plan on this. They laughed and started with a bbbj, taking turns and together. Then on went the condom and while one rode, they swapped spit and licked and sucked each other and me, a great time.

After, I noticed the second one had a tattoo similar and asked if they got them together, they said yes. I asked if they lived together, they giggled and said yes. I asked them if they were together and they laughed and said yes.

A definate repeat. Next time I'd ask them about seeing them outside, they were alot of fun and good natured.

Migrant

Ace00
04-12-04, 01:12
Take everything that WilliamWalker said and reverse it and there you have good advice.

Remind me to see the 1987 movie "Walker" about the real William Walker.

Coquí
04-13-04, 00:23
Thanks Ace & Migrant, I will try to do just that. Oh by the way if you need info on Tijuana I can be of some assistant.

coquí

Shamas
04-13-04, 05:56
Migrant 1, the MP is known as Eros also. I understand that Lucy has a new place.

==========

Has anyone tried Oasis MP lately ???

Shamas

Shamas
04-13-04, 16:29
Who'll be in town for Memorial Day weekend, I know Ace and myself will be there

Shamas

WillySP
04-14-04, 00:52
I have to leave before Memorial Day sadly but will be in town May 14 - 23. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Bandy
04-14-04, 02:58
Will be staying in Del Rey, April 30 thru May 9 during my upcoming fourth trip to the Gulch. Saturday (May 1) afternoon will be spent in Morazon Sports Book Parlor rooting for "Read the Footnote" in Kentucky Derby. Will be glad to meet any board member who happen to be there during this period.

Bandy

DonGordo
04-14-04, 04:14
Shamas...

I`ll be in town from May 23 to Jun 2. I`m sure that I`ll see you and Ace, among many others.

DG

Shamas
04-14-04, 06:08
I've already touched base with WillieSP, DG, I get in the day b4 you and Ace gets in on Tuesday.

Looking forward to the long vacation.

Shamas

Big Poppa
04-14-04, 20:19
Can you buy Cialis, Levitra and Viagra without a prescription in San Jose?

If so what is the cost?

Hacke Beck
04-14-04, 22:51
This was my 6th trip to CR. But it was my first time in New Fantasy, the best time to go is between 2 to 6 pm , it is a very clean place, I had two girlsfor 30 min each, Lily and Sandy. Both of them great service.

Try it.

Tom3108
04-15-04, 18:00
Hi there
I am going to SJO on May 24.

Need some tips on ANAL please.

Anyone knows girls at MP who go for it?

Thanks guys!

Shamas
04-16-04, 22:53
Big Poppa,
All of the Pharmacias close to the gulch require a script, there is one place a short walk away Pharmacia Isabella where you can score on good looks.

Tom 3108

From what I've been told you'll need lots of lube for anal or you'll be real sore :-) :-), sorry in a giggly mood today. Anal is less common that bjs, but not uncommon, ask and shop.

Bob H traded a $1 gold tone watch to a girl for some greek action, it's a better story when told in length, I'm impressed and stunned at the same time, lets leave it at that.

About a year ago a new MP, Oasis was getting lots of press but not any since then, check it out also.

Shamas

Jun Fan
04-17-04, 23:16
I read in the archives about some guys buying sex toys (ie dildos/vibrators) in San Jose. What about taking them with you? Any problems in the airports? I would think that could be an embarrasing situation.

I have a girl who I know will go nuts with one, and am thinking I will just pack it in my doc kit.

Thoughts?

BTW, I'll be there from May 12-16

Starfe
04-19-04, 16:32
Jun,

I wore a sex toy by accident to the airport on my nose. Talk about stupid. The cab driver kept pointing to my nose and I never picked up on it. Security asked me to remove the 12 inch......
before going through the metal detector.

People; pay atention to to what you wear through customs, they are not blind.

Starfe

Jaimito Cartero
04-19-04, 17:09
If I bring "toys", I'll bring them in a clear ziplock bag and pack them in a checked luggage. I've taken them to Asia and South America and never had any problems. I do try to put them in an interior pocket where they're not visible, but hey, if they whip them out, so be it.

If you do bring them in carry on luggage you're likely to run into more problems, of course. Some of the "Do you have any battery operated devices" questions could be a little tough.

I took some to BA, and I swear I had to make sure they weren't taking the vibrator with them when they left.

Blind Lust
04-20-04, 02:20
Gentlemen,

I have been reading the SJO Forum here for more than four months. Thanks to Shamas, JC, Ace, NoN and the other posters who have truly "been there, done that." I have indeed RTFF, going back six months. But I still can't figure this out. Help a blind brother.

The Frommer's Destination Guide to San Jose, CR under the "City Layout" section says that avenidas (including Central) run E <->W, calles (streets) including C. Central run N<->S. However, I was told in an e-mail reply from the hotel, that the Hotel Gran Via is on the west side of Ave. Central. How is this possible? Also, which quadrant of the downtown (NW, NE, SE, SW) is the location of Hotel President, the DR/BM etc.? Keep in mind that I can't see Lump's map. Are places like the 747, Molino Rojo, Lucy's all in the same quadrant? The best way for me to orient myself is if your reply states locations as, "the NW corner of Ave. 2 & C. 9," or "Midway down the south side of Ave 1 between c. 7 & 9,' something like that. This is why I ask seemingly obvious questions.

Do the calles have odd numbers east and even west of Central, or is it the other way around? The avenidas are even numbered south of Av. Central, I'm pretty sure, and odd north of it. This is if Frommer's has the basic direction of travel for avenidas and calles correct. Lots of questions, but can you help me orient myself to this fascinating "Big Pineapple?"

Chingo Gringo
04-20-04, 02:31
Big Poppa,

Pharmacia Isabella should be on Central between 5th and 7th. The popular chain pharmacia won't sell Vitamin V without prescriptions.

Blind Lust
04-20-04, 02:46
I thought you'd enjoy reading the e-mail I received this afternoon from Hotel Gran Via. Obviously a small language barrier (next time I'll correspond in my bad Spanish), but it was cool that they replied in less than two hours with answers to my questions. My own comments are between < >.

DEAR MR <my first name>.--GREETTINGS FROM COSTA RICA !!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REQUESTING INFORMATION ABOUT US !!!!

WE DO HAVE A ROOM AVAILABLE ON APRIL 20TH/2004 ( 13 NIGHTS )
<I had actually inquired about 13-18 September, 2004>

ABOUT YOUR QUESTIONS--

1- YES- A DOUBLE BED- REFRIGERATOR AND BREAKFAST INCLUDED.

2- FOR THOSE DAYS WOULD BE $36.50 USD PER NIGHT/ TAXES AND BREAKFAST
INCLUDED ( THIS IS SPECIAL RATE JUST PAY CASH OR WITH CREDIT CARD
WE WILL CHARGE EXTRA 6%.
<Okay, so far so good. 6% surcharge for using the CC, good room rate!>

2- LOCATED ON THE wEST OF THE CENTRAL AVENUE STREET 1 AND 3 MIDLE.
<Huh?>

3- TEATRO NACIONAL HALF BLOCK, PLAZA DE LA CULTURA JUST 25 STEPS
HOTEL DEL REY 3 BLOCKS , COCACOLA BUS STATION --ZONA ROJA 1 KM
FROM US.

4- WE DONT CHARGE FOR A GUST VISIT AFTER 3 HOURS STAY WITH YOU IN
THE ROOM- WE NO ACCEPT PROSTITUTE WITH BAD REPUTATION OR
PRESENTATION.
<Okay, this sounds like there's no guest charge if she's actually a guest, staying more than three hours. Also begs the question of how a blind guy is going to tell skank from swank.>

5- I THINK YOU DONT NEED A GUIDE FOR SAN JOSE, WE CAN HELP YOU ON THIS
MATTER WITH ALL THE ATRACTIVES BUT IF YOU CHOSISE IS A GUIDE WE
DO.
<Oh yeah, Mr. Alvaro, I'm gonna need a guide. Glad you can find me one.>

6 THE GRAN VIA ACCEPT VISA, MASTER CARD , AMERICAN EXPRESS AND ALL
THE LOCAL CREDIT CARDS.

HOPE ALL THE INFORMATION IF OF YOUR CONVENIENCE,
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT/

MY BEST REGARDS.

ALVARO MONTERO.
<and the new Alvaro Montero Sport>

Jaimito Cartero
04-20-04, 04:51
Are you totally blind, or just greatly impaired? I honestly can't answer your question about directions in San Jose, as I've NEVER gotten them down. I just head for landmarks for the most part. I always end up printing the Lumps map out and circling things I want to see.

If you are greatly impaired, I raise my cup to you for having the balls to go out and still have some fun.

As for dates, it's often easy to confuse since they use the Day-Month-Year format, instead of Month-Day-Year. I don't have any personal experience with the hotel. From what I hear, the Presidente is still the top choice for mongers. Fair prices, no BS and good rooms.

How is your spanish? If you're going to Molino Rojo, 747 and such, you will need a moderate amount, or have a guide who speaks it.

Blind Lust
04-20-04, 05:25
J.C. et al,

I will discuss the specifics of my blindness in a PM. My Spanish is pretty good, although I've been told it's a real mix of idioms and accents. My biggest concerns are fundamentally small ones: knowing where I'm going, dealing with the taxistas, identification of CR money ($ no problem, but there will be times where I'll want to trade colones). The more I research this, the scarier it gets. Warnings come up about everything from dangerous street crossings to pickpockets and violent street crime. I find myself wondering if I could tell a TV by voice, or if I'd have to pull a Crocodile Dundee on his/her package. I haven't been able to satisfy my appetites in the repressive ol' U.S.A., and Amsterdam is four years behind me. I don't mind rice and beans, I like Spanish language and latin music, I play some Latin keyboard...CR at first sounded like a dream come true. Well, perhaps I'll hook up with a band of brothers, guardian angels all, and we'll howl. I wonder how the ticas react in general to blind men? Well, if I never go, the dream and the research have thus far been really fun; thanks Jackson and all the truly experienced mongers in this topic.

BL

Migrant One
04-20-04, 14:02
Blind Lust,

I've traveled in CR, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize and El Salvador. About the only street signs worth anything are on the freeways.

Central Americans use landmarks,"go straight to the hotel Prado, left to the Mercado, right past the iglesia"

Go with the flow, take Lump's map and ask at the hotel, you'll do fine.

I usually pick up a Moon Guide when I go to the countries for sightseeing and restaurant recommendations. Their maps are good, but don't look for street signs, just count streets, look for the various hotels, retaurants as landmarks and if you can't find it move one street over. Enjoy the differences

Migrant

Magic Monkey
04-21-04, 02:46
Dear Fellow Americans,

A gross injustice is going on in Costa Rica, specifically San Jose. Many working woman from Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Nicaragua and especially Columbia are out to rip you off of your hard earned money simply based on where you are from. They operate in the Hotel Del Ray/ Blue Marlin bar and Key Largo Bar. Most of these woman will quote you $100 for an hour (which can really turn out to be 30 minutes) with them, some will back down to $80 and many will not go lower. Why? When I can go to a massage parlor and pay $20/8000 colognes for the same services for a half hour at say New Fantasy and the provider is probably only keeping half for herself ($10). Therefore the independents are charging 10x's that. I asked them specifically, their response was either you are American that is nothing compared to what you have to pay there. Another Tica that I offered $50 to said that would be fine if I was a Tico but since I was an American she would not accept that. Many girls brag about how much they make. One girl said how she could make $4,000 a week. When I asked her for an hour she quoted a $100, I responded ok for 4 hours, she responded with $400 dollars, for that price I could have 20 girls for a total of 10 hours at a massage place. The lowest she would go was $300. I talked to girls that work at the massage places and what they thought; they called Americans "el loco" for spending so much money. I say it is time to fight back against such blatant discrimination. I don't know what other board members think but I think one way is awareness. So how about printing four of the following and giving them to 4 fellow Americans when there, perhaps we can create a chain effect that will make the prices return to what they should be for that country and not based on nationality.
Woman in this bar are scamming Americans by demanding more money from you than the going rate. The going is rate is $50/hour at the maximum. Any girl quoting you $100/hour is scamming you because of your nationality. You can go to (insert your recommend place) and have service for $20.

Thank you for reading this! Other thoughts on how to fight back?

Big Poppa
04-21-04, 03:40
I head to paradise CR on Thursday anyone want to hook up for a drink PM me.

I will post full report when I return can't wait.

Pharmacia Isabella no script required, sounds good I want to try Cialis if they will sell. I'm staying at the Hotel Presidente hope I can find the Place.

Pura Vida!

Shamas
04-21-04, 06:04
Blind Lust,

I'll send you a PM tomorrow, just too busy tonight.

As far as some of the warnings, I've given you some and I'm quite sure you've gotten some from others. Crossing the streets is dangerous for every one, going with the flow is safest.

Pick pockets are a problem any where you go, even in the states. It's just something I warn people about.

I'll check on the hotel you posted about, not familure with it.

As far as shopping at the Blue Marlin, it's quite expensive for CR standards, you can get local cab to shuttle you to most places for around $1.25 each way.

Will PM you tomorrow.

Shamas

Ace00
04-21-04, 16:09
Blind Lust,
I wrote a reply and accidently deleted it. Here it is again.
The Hotel Gran Via is on the North side of Ave. Central, just two blocks West from the Presidente which is on the South side of the same Avenue. It is just in the Northeast quadrant. It is within walking distance from everything in the gringo gulch including the Hotel Del Rey and the famous Blue Marlin bar. It looks nice on the outside from what I have seen. If you go to their web site they have a photo looking SouthEast into the Cultural Plaza. Central Ave. is a walking street in the area.
Just use common sense about crime and pickpockets. Do not wear a belt pack unless it is under your shirt. Keep moving on the street just like in New York City or SFO in the tenderloin.
If you look in the back of the Frommers guide at the map the Del Rey/Blue Marlin is just across the street from the "Serpentarium" which is no longer there. The Colonial Casino is directly across the street from the old Serpentarium location. And the best internet cafe is on the East corner of the same block. About 500 colones an hour to use a station. Good coffee too. If you go in Sept remember to bring your umbrella as it rains every afternoon and not just for 10 minutes. Often for hours.
Best of luck. Give us a report when you can.
-Ace, aka Ace00.

Blind Lust
04-21-04, 17:20
Ace, Shamas,

Thanks guys! Finally, a simple answer to a simple question! Now I have a better idea of the Av. Central layout. If I may, a couple more questions. Again, keep in mind that I can't see Lump's map, although my PC reads the list of numbers in the index and the descriptions. Is it safe to say that all the places (massage, bars, clubs) listed on Lump's map are more or less in the same quadrant of the centro? Or are they spread out over different quadrants? Yes Ace, the BM looks ridiculously expensive by Central American standards, and while I am confident that I could haggle my way into a much lower price, I'd much rather try economy services first. If I can be satisfied at a Zona Azul or Item, for instance, why would I pay more for the BM girls? Conversely, if I am dissatisfied with the quality of the local tico places, there's always the option of the high priced spread. As variety is the spice, particularly here, I don't want to hook up with one woman for the entire trip, although that might be more convenient. Nope, I want to monger around and taste the variety of flavors San Jose has to offer. For anyone reading this who might think it would be a drag leading around a blind dude, trust me. It's simple. Let me walk with you, lead me to the servicios once in awhile, read an item or two from a menu. It's simple. And, between my good looks, charm and Spanish, you might find me a better mongering companion than some. I am also aware that most of you reading this prefer in general, to monger alone, but my sense is that a buddy system provides more safety, blind or sighted. Thanks to all who continue to reply, answer questions and offer encouragement.

Pura Vida!

BL

Blind Lust
04-21-04, 17:26
One more thing. I am not adverse to using a little green lubricant to help my relationship with my guides to move more smoothly. One of the first principles of carousing is to be hospitable with one's fellows. Although I am not making any offers here, I have in the past paid for a mongering companion's airfare and hotel in return for guide service. I can't afford that, especially with airfares running in the half-grand range, but I wouldn't mind paying for a meal, a drink or two, or even a 6000 colones massage. I'm not cheap, but I'm not rich. Even so, there are mildly interesting benefits to hanging out with a blind guy. I think that too much time has been devoted to this thread already, and I invite any reader who wants to reply off-forum to PM me.

Thanks,

BL

Rome Bound
04-24-04, 02:26
I just spent five great days in CR. Returning very soon.

The Beatle Bar in Jaco was as good as advertised. First night was Thursday April 15, 2004. Ninety percent of the women were incredible looking. Lots of good choices but most wanted $100. A few hot Colombians went for 30,000 colones ($70). One was named Diana, a young petite spinner. Great body, looked even better in the nude. Friday night girls were not as good looking.

Tried the Central Disco on Thursday night. They had some bikini contest for the local school kids. Left after 5 minutes. Friday night was completely dead. No one was in the club. Went back to the Beatle Bar each night.

Spent Saturday and Sunday in San Jose. Stayed the Hotel Presidente. I would highly recommend this hotel. Got a double room for only $56 per night. Ask for the TSM (corporate) rate.
This hotel is right in the middle of everything. Women at the Blue Marlin Bar in the Hotel Del Rey were gorgeous and plentiful.

One word of caution: Colombians were hot and plentiful and most wanted $100. They could be talked down to $70 but were very business oriented. Asked for money once in the hotel room and tried to finish you as fast as possible. Not girlfriend material.

Ticas (Costa Rican) women were incredible looking and also girlfriend material. Most were willing to take from $50 to $70. Never asked for money before finishing. Ticas were also very loving, friendly and pretty straight forward.

Recommendations: Hotel Presidente in San Jose
Costa Rican women. No Colombians.
Be nice to the Ticas and they will reciprocate.

Coxslinger
04-25-04, 09:52
My best friend and I just got back from our 2nd trip to San Jose. He spent most of the week with his college girl, non-pro, novia that he met back in January. In between my mongering, his girlfriend introduced me to 2 of her friends, that I subsequently fucked the shit out of.

Although I had free snatch 4 of the 6 nights there, I still was able to sneak away for some MP action in the mornings and mid afternoons. For those of you are love Nicas, Eros and Cha cha cha (purple joint to the right of 747) are loaded with nice looking gals from Nicaragua right now. Highly recomended.

Coxslinger

Member #1625
04-25-04, 18:31
I am headed to Heaven on Wednesday and will be there by 9PM. I am once again staying at the Prez and going solo. This is my 7th trip in 16 mos. I can't wait! A full report to come.

Tanager
04-25-04, 19:40
Rome Bound,

Short. To the point. Hard info. Good advice.

Great post.

T-Bird

Jwilly
04-26-04, 03:40
First trip down here and yes the girls are very hot. Very hot indeed. Best I have ever seen. But boy this place was expensive! I stayed at the Hotel Morazon next to Del Rey and Key Largo where I liked it because they only charged the girl in the room fee once a day regardless of how many and it was only 5 bucks vs. 20 at Holiday Inn and 10 per pop at Del Rey. My fellow americans who are not really mongerers are desperately trying to f up this heaven by overpaying and acting like idiots. I have sought refuge in Cartagena for the rest of this trip.

Macgoo
04-27-04, 00:39
With plans for a return engagement to SJO later this week, can I get a general status update on the numbers of people prowling during this time. Are the typical hotels full; Del Rey and El Presidente? Comments?

Jwilly
04-27-04, 01:53
Macgoo ,

Yes they are kinda full. I think the Morazon is the best deal in my limited exp. due the low side costs.

Bandy
04-27-04, 04:20
Macgoo,

I always stay at Del Rey. This time they said the hotel is full. I had to call Gaby from the States to confirm the reservation. I was told especially the Saturday (May 1) they are overbooked. Good luck with the bookings. Looking forward to meet some of you this trip. Will be at Del Rey from April 30-May 9.

Bandy

Member #1625
04-27-04, 17:23
MacGoo,

I am leaving tomorrow and will be there at night. You could try the Hotel Presidente but they might be full. I think some people stay at the Del Ray for the convenience of just going upstairs.

I prefer the Prez. because unlike most of the hotels, including the Del Ray, you NEVER EVER have a fee to bring up chica's for a session.

Plus, I get $48 a night for a signle room. When you ask for the TSM rate, they do you favors sometimes. I dont know if they look you up or not but I always get the same rate.

To heck with people over spending. Some people have ego's and flash cash around or feel sorry for these girls. Don't feel sorry for them. Feel sorry for the girl making $100 a week working 70 hours cleaning or selling shoes in the mall.

Me, I bang as many as possibly and keep one girl on the down low, for the times that I don't monger. Its cheaper and nice to have someone to rmember you.

Here is some advice:

1). Bang them and move on to the next. (Like Charlie Sheen said when it was pointed out that his name was in Heidi Fleiss's notorious black book) "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to LEAVE!" That is my philosophy. There are better looking girls around each corner.

2). Don't pay more than $70 at the Del Ray, tell them to move on to a stupid gringo, which you are not!

3). Check out other local places and don't focus on the Del Ray. Club Monaco has some tight ones in their very now and then -- I banged an "18 year old" who was as hot as any in the Del Ray for $14.

4). Look around in the bars. The quiet ones are the best lays and the cheapest. The ones hanging all over you are the hardened pro's.

Have fun.

Snook
04-29-04, 00:14
I have heard that the Park Hotel got closed down last week and as of today there was yellow police tape across the door with "cerrado" on it. The hotel and bar are obviously closed. There has been no info in the papers about it. Anyone have any other info? I am heading down there next week and was looking forward to some afternoon action there. Last time down there a couple of months ago, I had 3 excellent 3 ways with new and very attractive ladies in the afternoons. I was really looking forward to a repeat or better!!! I have seen the show a number of times over the years and, although everyone should see it at least once (like the donkey show in Mexico), it's just not my style.

Does anyone know the scoop?

Billy G

Shamas
04-29-04, 05:52
Park Hotel, heard about it a few days ago, suck city :-( . Anne who DG has posted on his site worked afternoons there and was a really nice lady. I too liked afternoons there as you could find some semipros looking for spending money. DRATS!!!, another one bites the dust.

Since Bill no longer has a CR wife he left himself open to being a statistic. Seems like the only people who get shut down permanently are gringos, such is life in another country.

We'll have to find out where the girls have gone to.

Shamas

Tasty1
04-30-04, 21:33
Any monger who took a Tica from San Jose to Beach area for a week; what were the fees for a week's worth of f.....g.

Want To Play
04-30-04, 21:43
Went to the IDEM bar which is not far from the Del Ray. Beautiful ladies there too. $47.00 for an hour which includes the girl and room. Hard to beat in Costa Rica. 11 Street 8/10 Avenues, San Jose Phone # 222-3352 233-1977 They open about 3 in the afternoon and close fairly early, I can't remember but may have been around midnight. Good clean spot where the ladies line up along one wall and are not so aggressive. Few were 9-10.

Jaimito Cartero
05-01-04, 07:29
I've found that most of the girls I took really wanted to go to the beach, so you didn't have to over pay them or anything. I'd say $50-$125 per day, depending on looks and stuff. You usually have to buy them a swimming suit or other stuff. I find it helpful to let them know that they're expected to work, or you'll send them back to SJ.

Coquí
05-01-04, 14:00
My fellow mongers,

A question regarding exchane rate. I look up in the internet and the rate I get is 420/440 approximate. Do this means I get 420 colones per dollar and if I want dollars I need 440 colones?

Basically how many colones I get per dollar? and where is the best place to exchange them?

Redhead Lover
05-01-04, 15:00
I am going to Costa Rica in a few days from the US. Shall I change my money in the US or shall I change it in Costa Rica?

Jun Fan
05-01-04, 18:25
I took a girl to Jaco last time I was there, and I paid $120/day for two nights, but this girl was total GFE, begging for more sex than I could give her.

The first night I met this girl at the Del Rey, I paid her $70 bucks for a good 2 hours of fun, then $120/day for 2 nights in Jaco, and then actually stayed at her house the last night I was in SJ for free.

I'm going back in 10 days, and going to take her to the beach again. I'll be there for 4 nights, and I'm thinking about giving her $300-350 total.

Dinoman
05-01-04, 22:43
If you need a good place to stay that is not over priced and clean, the Hotel La Gran Via.

http://www.zurqui.co.cr/gran/via.html

Good luck in CR

Dinoman

Ford
05-02-04, 02:48
Hey all,

I am hoping someone will offer their insight on a hotel question. I have scoured this board and checked out websites and it looks like the popular choices for accomodations are either Hotel Morazon, Hotel Presidente or Hotel Gran Via - but I was wondering if anyone can recommend a convenient San Jose hotel with a useable outdoor pool.

Even the Holiday Inn website claims that they only have an indoor pool. I have been twice to Honduras and if anyone is familiar with the Hotel Gran Sula's pool in San Pedro - this would be fine. Small, but I need something to sit around so I can work on my bronceado! :)

Cheers,
FORD

Undray
05-02-04, 05:21
Hey Guys,

Ok, I got a teaching job in San Jose. I will be teaching english to children and adults. My question, do the Tica girls like white americans more than black americans? I know when I was in South Korea they loved the white guys, and wouldnt even look at a black guy.

Thanks guys

Dray

Shamas
05-02-04, 16:35
I stayed at the Holiday Inn and didn't know they had a pool, the Europa has a pool and I think the Best Western has one.

Pools aren't a big item in SJO since the temperature is mild

Shamas

Chess Cat
05-03-04, 00:51
I stayed a night at the Best Western downtown. They have a beautiful pool, though I'm not sure it qualifies as outside. The rooms there are excellent. Cost is just over $60 with tax. I don't know if they are chica friendly, I doubt it. But it is a very comfortable place to stay.

Snook
05-03-04, 03:09
Shamas,

If you are talking about the Best Western on 7th or 9th Ave downtown, wouldn't recommend. Not a great area of town and dangerous at night.

Snook

SandRabbit
05-03-04, 03:15
Yes, the Best Western DT has a pool, i've stayed there 5 times. the rabbit

Ford
05-03-04, 07:53
To Shamas, SandRabbit and Mujerero (who hit me on a pm) thanks for the quick response!

I checked out the Best Wetern Irazu website and I think this looks like a good choice for me. There seems to be cheaper lodging available near SJO but I think these are the kind of accomodations that I had in mind.

Cheers.

Jaimito Cartero
05-03-04, 11:32
A few notes- The Irazu is okay. I guess if you need a pool, it would work. The real ticos go to "Ojo de Agua", which is a natural spring or something not too far way from the Irazu (1-2 miles?). They got some big pools there. It's pretty interesting, but the water can be a bit chilly.

Do not change money before you come to CR. You'll get horrible exchange rates. Taxi drivers at the airport will usually take dollars, and hit an ATM when you get settled in.

Taking girls to the beach. Just remember that if you pay them a lot once, they'll expect it the next time. I think if you really like her (and it seems mutual), try to work it into a sort of girlfriend scenario. Instead of paying her, you just give her money to buy something, or such.

Coquí
05-03-04, 13:08
I am visiting CR and have made arrangements from home (no trave agency). I hear there is an exit tax or fee. Where do I need to get that? Is it available at the airport?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Member #1625
05-03-04, 17:47
I just got back from San Jose. I was there from Wednesday to Sunday.

I do have some news about the Park Hotel which needs to be validated. I too went by for the Friday show and it was closed, yellow tape etc. There were some locals out front and I asked them what was going on. Apparently, the BAR, which means the hotel too, was shut down and lost its liquor licsense, temporarily.

Apparently, the CR Gestapo made a sweep of the block and shut down ten establishments that did not have their "paper work" completed or in order. And thus, the Park Hotel was closed. Apparently, Bill is working to reslove this issue.

The local told me to expect the Park Hotel to be back in business on monday (great, I am gone) or during that week sometime.

As for the ladies. I banged and banged and banged. The girls in the Del Rey all complain that business is slow but there are plenty of ladies and for the men this is good.

They still ask for $100 to which I laughed. I did not bang one for over $70 I had some of the prettiest! I also got a freebie from my local Tica.

Also, I went back to Club Monaco. Aye! Many to choose from and at 7,000 colones (about $16) I was exhausted. The place was packed with chicas. Most ranged 5-7 but there were three 9's. At this price, me and the two gringo's I met and took with me from the Del Rey managed to bang 5 chica's. It was a zoo down there.

I like the bar experience, not the "rolll over" surgical massage parlor experience. Explore, there are bargains to be found.

Member #1625
05-03-04, 17:55
Dray, I am a Black American and I have been there 9 times, so I can give yo my opinion anyway.

Some Tica's prefer white men only and some girls prefer black men only. Just like home.

Really, the people are friendly regardless of whom they prefer. This is a culture of many types of people and many share the same background: African, European, indigenous Indians, Asian etc. Many like chocolate AND vanilla and some at that same time! Trust me on that one.

Generally speaking, I have found that I dont need to ask. If you treat them well, they respond two fold. Their men treat them like shit down there and we American men repect those fine bodies.

Once a chica gets to know you, she can't get you out of her blood!

Alliwantislove
05-03-04, 18:05
Reply to Undray:

Since I am not black and have not been to CR for several years I may not be well qualified to respond. However, since I see no other replies, I will tell you two things. I have seen black girls (from the DR I think) working at the Blue Marlin, and I have seen black guys leaving the Blue Marlin with ticas.

Now, some questions for you. How did you get your job in San José? Are you TSEL certified? How long is the job for?

Thanks, Bob

Undray's original post follows ...

Hey Guys,

Ok, I got a teaching job in San Jose. I will be teaching english to children and adults. My question, do the Tica girls like white americans more than black americans? I know when I was in South Korea they loved the white guys, and wouldnt even look at a black guy.

Thanks guys

Dray

Lyrics Man
05-03-04, 20:10
Coqui,

The exit tax is $26 and available at the airport. The office closes at 10pm so be aware...I was almost unable to leave CR because I got to the airport after it closed.

I was in SJO for the first time two weeks ago. I found the Lump's map indispensable, NH mediocre and the Pension Lilliam on Lumps' to be great value if a little seedy.

Any tips on places to meet "girlfriend" ticas? Will be heading back in a week for a while.

Thanks

Jaimito Cartero
05-03-04, 20:17
Coq-There is a $26 exit fee when departing. They changed systems in the last 6 months, so it's no longer just buying the form with the stamps on it. There are usually two different areas to pay, give passport, and get form. The lines can be vary, so you might want to check out both lines and make sure you're not in the stupid line.

If you go at peak times, you might need 45 minutes to 1 hour to get through this line. I think you can pay your fee up to 90 days before your flight. You might save some time if you get it when you arrive at the airport (If it's not too late). I haven't tried this yet, but will on my next trip.

Migrant One
05-03-04, 21:47
Dray,

I'll add my dos centavos. I asked my girl in Honduras if they had the racial tensions between Black and White since as mentioned there are many Black women in Costa Rica and many Black men and women in Honduras with the Garifuna. She looked puzzled and said why would there be a problem?

I think the Del Rey girls that have preferences have picked them up in the Del Rey, the country itself, and Central America in general doesn't seem to have any problem.

Good Luck

Migrant

Macgoo
05-03-04, 22:11
Coquí,

A bit disappointed when I see questions posed here that have already been answered. If you take the time to read previous posts by other brethren, you will find a wealth of useful information -- I certainly did. After all, that's the beauty of this forum.

Now, regarding the Exit Tax noted in my report of 26 January: "Guys, always, always buy and preserve your exit papers, Tax = $26, as soon as you arrive. On your arrival, and when you exit customs, go out the door across the street, up the stairs and back inside the airport (pay now). This document is valid for a minimum of 3 months after the date of purchase. The attendant should put a stamp on the "Exit Ticket" and give it to you along with the stub for your records. If for some reason you neglect to buy this ticket upon arrival; during your stay, take a taxi back to the airport and go just inside the entry on the right, you will see this long desk with a couple of attendants. On the day that I departed, there were very long lines at each airline ticket counter; but by far the longest line was the Exit Tax line. Ironically this was the only line that could have easily been avoided! "

While it is counter intuitive to pay an Exit Tax at the time of arrival, rest assured that it will save time when departing. Do hope the advice helps others!

Ez

Macgoo
05-03-04, 22:53
Undray,

Please confirm receipt of the IMHO PM.

Bandy
05-04-04, 01:07
I am currently in San Jose. This is in response to a post earlier, wherein it was mentioned that the current IDEM price is $47 for one hour. This is exactly right. However, if you pay in colones, it is 18,000 c or roughly $43 at the current very reasonable exchange rate of 420 c / dollar. It is not a big savings, but you can tip the girl the difference and they will really appreciate the gesture. Out of the 18000 c , their cut is only 10500 c and their services are far more superior to the overpriced Del Rey girls.

Current prices of the high end massage porlors in San Jose in colones/hour:

New Fantasy 14,000 (They now open on Sundays, 10 - 6)
Foro Rojo 15,000
Idem 18,000
Zona Blue 20,000

Tried to convience Wanda (Zona Blue) to come out of retirement. No luck! Hands down, the collection of chicas at Idem beats the competition. For my taste, next best is New Fantasy.

Getting quality girls at Del Rey at my price ($50/hour) becoming increasingly challenging, although so far, I have been successful. Out of 200+ girls, I liked 8 of them. So the game becoming increasingly interesting. So far one girl has not budged from her $100 an hour offer. Last night, she wanted to throw in a free-bie, she and her friend for a total of $100. I declined. From my experience, in this game, this kind of offer should be completely avoided. I am still going to complete the fantasy, but I might have to raise the bid to $70. This Colombiana is one heck of a looker in every respect.

Just my two cents for the newbies regarding Del Rey girls (experienced mongers should totally ignore it). Since I know a number of them personally from my previous trips, I think I am somewhat qualified to draw the conclusions.

1. If you see a girl is really into gambling, they are generally bad lays.

2. Over aggresive girls (this is a give away), are definitely bad lays.

3. Girls who are sitting in a corner alone will almost assuredly deliver a high level service. They may not be that great looking but they are the hidden gems.

4. Too much talk about money in the initial bargaining phase will invariably ruin your experience. On the related note, if they somehow give you great discount without you having shown any real gesture to them (buying food or drinks will be a great way to go), you are most probably looking for a bad time. They will still earn $100 an hour. In this case they will finish you of in 30 min. They are real pro at what they do.

5. This time, I found that they are more money hungry than ever. They are openly saying that they need to earn X amount of money in certain number of hours. What do you think your chances are to receive a good service from them? While they are with you, in the corner of their eyes they are watching the clock and thinking of how soon they will go back to the bar for another round trip. Avoid these girls.

6. Try to concentrate on Ticas (Costarican girls). They are better providers than the Colombianas. I just have a preference for the later catagory and that´s why I am having big problem this time. Last few times, I had discovered few gems. This time, so far, only one Columbiana. She goes to Med School for 5 days a week and I may not see her before the weekend.

7. These girls at Del Rey are like horses, they are always forming a herd. Most of the time, a group leader is more aggresive and set the price. If you like one particular girl, try to separate that one somehow from the group (when the other girls are turning tricks or going to bathrooms, etc.). You may be pleasently surprised that this particular girl is totally different than the other ones. Previously, I had some great experiences this way. In the room, she openly said that the other girls won´t let her take less money or stay longer hours.

I spent a lot of times at Del Rey (I am staying here) playing the board games or at the bar. Most of the time you get to watch a lot of these girls for an extended period of time. These are some of my exclusive thinkings to which lot of you might disagree. Don´t start a flame war, just add your experiences.

Bandy

Master Monger
05-04-04, 04:55
Dear fellow Mongers,

I have been planning a trip to Costa Rica since January, the reason I haven't left yet is because I'm trying to sell one of my houses before I go. At this point I'm thinking about just burning it down and collecting the insurance money, just kidding.

Here in lies my dilemma/question my passport expires January 3, 2005. I am aware that most places like you to have at least six months prior to your passport expiration.

Getting a new passport would only take two week's, but unfortunately I'm about 45 pounds overweight which I know I will lose when I go to Costa Rica and being the vain person that I am I don't want to be stuck with a fat picture of me on my passport for the next 10 years.

I'm also planning on taking some sort of vehicle or transportation (any recommendations greatly appreciated) to Cartagena, Colombia.

My plan as it stands currently:

Go to Costa Rica for about two weeks, learn fluent Spanish, then find an apartment in Colombia for about two months.

I want to leave around late May early June and return in late August early September.

A flight to Costa Rica costs less than $400 round-trip, but a flight to Colombia costs around $800. Plus I think Costa Rica is a better place for me to learn Spanish. My plan is to call the airline and change the return date from Costa Rica to Chicago when I have decided to go home.

Now I beg on the infinite wisdom of this council, to enlighten and inform me on any of my misguided tactics, especially concerning my passport.

Thank you in advance,

Master Monger

Undray
05-04-04, 07:42
Hey Guys

Thanks alot for your advice. When I get there, I will post pics of my "good" times there.

For allIwantislove--I get my TEFL cert. next month, and travel down to Costa Rica in August.

I plan on staying a year, and maybe find a nice woman to bring home to mama.

Dray

Jaimito Cartero
05-04-04, 14:56
Bandy, nice report. I agree about trying to get Wanda to help out a little. When I was there in December, I worked on her for about five minutes, but no luck. I guess she was doing "side work" until Zona Blue opened.

Jaimito Cartero
05-04-04, 15:03
MM, do you have a fat head? The passport photo is only a headshot, so I don't know what you're stressing about. I'd bet that at least one of the countries, CR, Panama or Colombia will require 6 months validty in your passport.

You might ask Nibu about taking buses to Colombia. I personally wouldn't do it. You may want to check with a travel agent in CR about tickets. They often have special rates, compared to buying tickets in the US.

If you're in a Frequent Flyer program, some have very low mileage free tickets within Central America and Colombia. (15-20 thousand miles). You may have big problems trying to change the date on your return ticket. Most cheap tickets have a 30 day or 60 day max return date. If you go beyond that date, throw away the return portion.

The best (and cheapest) way to do this trip would be to use 35k (on most carriers) mileage in a Frequent Flyer program, with a stopover in SJO, then to Cartagena, then return to SJO and then to the US. FF tickets are usually good for up to a 350 day return, and the dates can be changed for a reasonable fee (or perhaps free if you're at the highest elite level).

Steve28
05-04-04, 15:05
Hey Master Monger,

If you learn fluent spanish in two weeks let me know because I want to go to that school or miracle worker too.

Master Monger
05-05-04, 00:48
Jaimito Cartero,

Thank You for the advice, just two more!

I just did a search on Priceline leaving June 2, and returning September 1, with a result of $450 from three different airlines, of course then I can actually bid when I'm ready to purchase and should be able to buy it for around $350.

OK I think I have a solution on the passport, if I enter Colombia by airplane before July 3 that will still be within six months. I plan my return flight back to San Jose coming in about six hours earlier than my international flight returning to the United States.

If I stay in the airport for a connecting flight then I'm not actually entering another country. The six-month rule is only upon entry correct? It's not my fathead that I'm worried about, it's my fat cheeks and my double chin. :-)

Steve,

I took one year of Spanish in college, I speak fluent Indonesian which I picked up in two months and fluent Chinese that I picked up in less than six.

How to learn the language very quickly:

Find the most beautiful girl in the country that you are in who can not speak English at all and make her your girlfriend.

"A man who is capable, and is properly motivated, can achieve anything!"

Happy mongering,

Master Monger

Beast74
05-05-04, 04:26
Bandy,

I couldn't agree with you more about IDEM, not only that, Roberto is a pretty cool guy to talk to. I really miss that place.

Steve28
05-05-04, 15:53
Hey Master Monger,

You do have a really good point.

I hope you have a good time.

Jaimito Cartero
05-05-04, 18:33
MM, I'm not sure on the exact rules for the 6 month validity. I'd check the US Consulate website in CR, Colombia and any other country you'll be choosing.

Most US carriers offer a 30 day return at the lowest prices. America West has 120 day fares. I don't know who'd you get on Priceline for $350, but possibly America West, or Taca/Lacsa. I've done PL tickets one time to CR, and they're okay, but you can usually match the price online if you do a little research. If you need to change the PL tickets, you're usually screwed.

You also don't get frequent flyer mileage, and can't change the tickets. Plus they may route you through Kalamazoo to get you there.

Bandy
05-05-04, 20:36
OK guys, I am going to help you to avoid the long lines for payment of your Airport Exit Tax when you leave San Jose.

I am assuming, while in San Jose, most of the mongers stay in the tri-state area of Del Rey-Presidente-Morazon.

You have to go to the bank called BANCREDITO (sorry, I can´t do the accents from this key board at the Del Rey). From your hotels, it is approximately 10 min walk. The bank is located infront of Parque Central, on Av. 4 and Calle 2. Take the entrance going down where it says CAJERO AUTOMATICO. Go to either window 2 or 3. Give your passport. You don´t have to do anything. They will type your name and passport number and printout the required form. Give the teller $26. He will give you the printed receipts to take to the airport. Whole process took me less than 2 min. I just did it and there was no line at the windows. The windows in the bank clearly advise the customers to pay the exit tax before to avoid the long lines at the airport.

The travel agent at Del Rey is a friend of mine. I know her from years ago. When she saw me this time, she reminded me to do the above ASAP. Now I owe her a cup of coffee.

The damn weather! It is raining off and on all the time. It is making me lose lot of money at the tables.....my real EXIT TAX which I am paying everyday.

Bandy

Macgoo
05-06-04, 01:06
Bandy,

I have plans of being in SJO this weekend, tell me more about that rain. How often, is it; all day or just now and then? Is it currently rainy in Quepos too? Perhaps it's a good thing; supply up, demand down.

By the way, I still think the purchase of Tax at airport UPON ARRIVAL is A much better option. Typically no lines during arrival times.

Ez

Shamas
05-06-04, 05:32
Thanks Bandy, most of us have time to hit the bank and it'll save us time.

Shamas

Rain, does help clean the air of the diesel exhaust fumes.

Bandy
05-06-04, 07:33
Macgoo,

It is raining off and on. Actually it is not that bad. Mostly I see rain in the morning, when I like to get out early for a trip. Anyway, this is the start of the rainy season and it is to be expected. Your obsevation regarding supply and demand is exactly right. All the girls are complaining about shortage of tourists. You should get great discounts.

I gave my word to Wanda and hence paid a visit to Zona Azul today (she didn´t have to exactly twist my arm). Again line up is nothing to write home about but I picked a girl who sure will turn the tide of this establishment. Her name is Perla. Her room no. is 7. She is exactly what I looked for in a provider. Absolute great service, no rush. If I wanted I could have spent another 15 min in the steam room. At the end of the session when both of us coming out of the room, other girls whisked us back in the girls room. While I was waiting Wanda came and told me that two policemen are on the premises to check about some licensing issues. However there was nothing to worry about. She hold my hand and took me upto the exit. I walked out infront of two Policemen (guns still in the holder) with a wicked smile on my face. An end of a great day!

While walking with Wanda I told her about the shortcomings of the line up. However I mentioned that in a short time Perla might come very close to her level of service. I told her to recruit more girls like Perla and this place will be a superhit in no time. She completely agreed with me.

For a disclaimer, apparently Perla is not into taking cum on her face or swallowing for which Wanda was so famous about. I am generally not into it. So for me her service was super excellent.

Bandy

Master Monger
05-06-04, 12:40
Dear fellow Mongers,

I will be coming to Costa Rica in early June for about 2 weeks, while I have an enormous sexual appetite, mongering is never my main agenda when I embark on a new adventure.

Truth Be Told, I was only with 3 prostitutes prior to the age of 25 when I took my first trip to China. While in China for about one year and a half I only engaged about 10 different women in pay for play out of more than 250 women that I shared souls with. Last year at the age of 28 I went to Indonesia (Bali to be precise) where pay for play was offered to me extensively and in 62 days I was with about 32 pay for play's. After discovering this web site accidentally, looking for information on a Latin American adventure, I have been with about 40 pay for play women in the United States and Canada in the last four months. That is only a total of about 85 pay for play women out of around 700 women that I have had the delight of soul sharing with.

Getting more to the point, my first goal when arriving in my new adventurous destination is to learn the language. Second would be to absorb the culture, economy, and geographical layout. Third would be to have as much adventurous fun as possible, which always will include women.

To achieve my first goal and half of the second, I have found that it is advantageous to take on a new name in the same language you are learning.

In China - I am known as "Cao Cao" Famous Prime Minister

In Indonesia - I am known as "Gajah Mada" Famous Prime Minister

For Latin America I am toying with two different names that I would like your opinion on Simon Bolivar or Che Guevara.

I don't choose these names out of arrogance alone, but more to prove to the people that I care about their history and their country enough to know who these people are.

Any comments are welcome.

Happy mongering,

Master Monger

Lyrics Man
05-06-04, 14:46
Will be back in SJO May 17-20. Will any of you guys be around and willing to share a beer and some tica tips? PM me if you are

Thanks for the exit tax tip Bandy.

Lyrics

Ace00
05-06-04, 16:11
Big sale on US Airways to SJO from ATL, CLT, PHL, PIT and wherever they fly. Most flights are through CLT. About $248 complete, RT. Check Travelocity for available dates if interested. Cheaper from US Airways site, however once you find your available dates at the sale price. Act fast.

Law Dawg
05-06-04, 17:18
I will be in San Jose from 5/20-5/23. I am sneaking away and would not mind hanging out with some fellow mongers to chase some action. This will be my first trip to Costa Rica so would not mind a little help. I have done my research so I should do just fine but a drinking buddy never hurts. PM me if you would like to grab a beer and chase some tail.

Vikings
05-06-04, 18:08
I just returned from San Jose and had a blast!

I stayed at the Europa Hotel. It is not discussed on this forum too much but I have stayed there twice now and will return. It is about a 10 minute walk to the Del Ray but very close to 747, Bar Tangas, Bar Monaco, etc. where the girls are much more reasonable. More on that in a bit. Room rate was $45 per night plus tax coninental breakfast included. I reserved the room via their on line web site but e-mailed them back and forth a bit 1st to ensure the rate of 45 for me and my buddy. No charge to bring up girls and trust me, we brought up a bunch of them over the week. Room had a balcony over looking the pool, refrigerator and one king sized bed. I'm sure you may be thinking one bed, two guys? Well on every night we brought two girls two the room and had a blast. I've never done anything like that before but it was sure fun. Some of the chicas were a bit shy some were not but it made for lots of laughs and interesting times.
General impressions run consistant with the board. Colombians from the Del Rey all asked 100 for one hour. Most would come down to 70 but for only one hour and I was looking for longer.

The 1st night my buddy who is 24, 1st trip to Costa Rica, speaks no Spanish, pulls a girl from the Del Ray for free. I couldn't believe it. She took him home and I didn't see him until 1pm the next day, smiling from ear to ear! What a country!

Next day I decided to try the Tico side of town. Went to Bar Tangas, 6500 for 30 minutes good selection of about 9 girls. Not clock watchers at all. Later went to Bar Monaco, great selection of girls there with one dancing on a stage up front. I latched on to a Colombian girl with big hooters that was totally GFE type. 7000 colones for 30 minutes and after 30 minutes there was a knock at the door so I slipped her another $20 which she gave to the doorman for another 45 minutes or so. Went to leave and got 1000 colones change from my $20. You have to love that! I go back down stairs and now the place was packed with more chicas. I should have waited because my buddy is surrounded by 3 stunners from Colombia. Too bad he can't speak Spainsh but I ask them how much to take all three of them to the Hotel. They say 20,000 each for 30 minutes. Now trust me, these were definate 8 or 9s and I would have negotiated for longer/better price had I just not finished up an hour with the 1st girl I latched on to but my heart was just not in it at that point. Vowed to self and buddy we would return.
Next night went to Key Largo, ended up with two colombians that were quite honestly not the best to be found but they offered $50 each for all night. Took them to the room and they were a total bust. Lack luster service at best and then one realizes that the deal is 100 for both and not 100 each. Lots of yelling between the girls as they miscommunicated between each other on the price. Happy to have them leave after about an hour.

Next night we go back to Bar Tangas my buddy pulls a 21 year old girl he had the other night. They look like kids in love. She speaks no english so I play translator all night. 10,000 to the bar and 20,000 for the girl for all night. I grab the colombian from the Manaco and we have a mini orgy all night.

Spent a few days uo north riding zip lines/volcano touring, white water rafting/recooperating from the previous nights and then back to San Jose for one last night. As we were walking up to the hotel, here comes the Colombian girl I had the day before we left. Up to the room for a no cost quickie before getting ready to watch the T-Wolves vs the Kings. She is so excited to see me, I feel bad to tell her tonight is a "guy night out" She gets the clue and heads out as we go to the horshoe to watch the game.
To make a long story short about 130 am we pull a couple of 21 year olds, one Tica, one Nica from bar Hollywood for 25K each. Again, total GFE but my buddy has drank too much and is whiped out. Even the indian made Viagra imitation I had brought with for the trip can't help. By the way, I found a good deal on that too, 50 fifty MG pills for about 80 bucks with shipping. Much cheaper than the real deal but same effect.
Went to the Faro Rojo next morning for a quickie before the return flight but only one girl there. 15,000 for an hour 25000 for 2 girls for an hour but it was too early so I marched down to 747 and picked out 2 girls for 4000 each. Hey they were ugly but when you have two of them going down on you at the same time you can close your eyes and pretend they are pretty right? Good service overall, I should have done that every morning. Long flight home and I check my e-mail to find a nice note from the Nica I had the last night. I'll have to write her back today and see what happens.

Thanks to all for those who have shared their insight.

That's my 2 centavos!

Go Vikings!

Bandy
05-06-04, 22:18
Just a note on changing money in the bank. This time they asked for the passport. I always carry a copy. That was enough. I never had to show any document before. The teller told me that now they have to enter the passport number into the system. I am wondering how the chicas change their money....with Colombian/Dominican or Costarican passports!

Today's exchange rate at the Bank 430.42 c/ US Dollar
At the Del Rey 420 c
At the Casino table 400 c

Bandy

Jun Fan
05-07-04, 01:25
Bandy,

Was that "Del Rey" exchange rate at the ATM there, or at the front desk?

Jun Fan
05-07-04, 01:26
By the way, I will be arriving in SJ the evening of the 12th, in case anyone is gonna be there. I'm gonna try to get a room at the Morazan.

Bandy
05-07-04, 07:10
Jun Fan,

Del Rey exchange rate is at the cashier. ATM will give you the prevailing government rate for the day of the withdrawal. However, don´t forget to account for your bank surcharge for withdrawl. My bank recently raised its rate and I didn´t use the ATM yet.

Bandy

Shamas
05-07-04, 16:29
Viking

The Europa gets high marks from mi amigo Nononsense also. Being a 10 minute walk away from the gulch isn't a problem but most of us are too lazy to hoof it any further than we have to.

Got 15 days and I'll be in town

Shamas

Macgoo
05-07-04, 18:29
Vikings,

Since that was your first report, let me welcome you! Next, I want to commend you on a well written and substantive report. I, for one, really appreciate a report that provides useful and unbiased information. I will certainly be using your comments for my trip this weekend.

Thank you.

Jun Fan
05-07-04, 20:48
Does anyone have the phone numbers for the Morazan & Presidente?

Thanks in advance,

JunFan

Bandy
05-07-04, 23:27
UPDATE ON PARK HOTEL

OK guys , you can relax. Park Hotel has opened since Wednesday (5/5/04) and business is as usual as before. Just went to see Bill. He said it was a lousy licensing issue and cost him, only 400 c (yeah sure!) to fix it. Any way, the shows are back and the first one will be on tonight (Friday). I am not sure whether he has to tone it down a little bit. I saw it once couple of years ago and never liked it. I gave somebody the free blow job coupon.

Plenty of girls are hanging around but no business. I told them that most of the people know that this place is still close. So they have to give some time before business can be picked up. I stood out like a sore thumb so all of them were sorrunding me. Bought drinks for couple of them and felt sorry for one girl and gave her 2000 c before leaving.

The girls are much better than those I saw before. I just had a session with my favorita at 747 so I was out of commisssion for a while. Otherwise, there was one girl at Park I was quite attracted to. May be tomorrow.

Visited Cha Cha next door to 747. Lots of gringos waiting. However, I never saw such a terrible line up. It was much better last year. Funny thing, in 747, I was the only one around 2:30 PM and the girls are much more desirable than their counterparts next door. By the way, I concurr with Macgoo.... Vikings, that was one hell of a report for a first-time poster!

Bandy

Shamas
05-08-04, 07:49
Vikings
Thanks for the info

Shamas

WillySP
05-08-04, 14:49
5 more days before I get to CR and I can't wait.

Again looking forward to meeting those who have sent messages.

Bandy
05-09-04, 00:34
Jun Fan

Presidente´s Phone no. (506) 222-3022

Hotel Morazan (506) 222- 4622

Bandy

Redhead Lover
05-09-04, 00:54
Just came back from San Jose.

1. Blue Marlin is a monger mecca. I have never seen so many girls in a bar. The qualities of the girls are from 3-7 with a few 8's.

2. Went to a couple of strip clubs. The best one I like is the Elite. They have 3 8's in there.

3. Went to a very crowded entertainment complex. I cant remember the name. I just remember that it is very hard to find parking. We parked in a parking lot across the street. Met 2 9's in there.

4. Saw a number of TS in the downtown streets. Not my style.

5. Saw some stunning streetwalking girls. Some of the are quite young and quite shy.

6. If you want to enjoy the San Jose night lights, go the the Monastary Restaurant. Extremely romantic.

A very interesting place and the info on this board helped me a lot.

Tom3108
05-10-04, 17:15
Re: Monaco

Fellow Mongers,

Where can I find the Monaco? Is this an Mp or a club or a bar or what? I seem to read some good things about it on this board.

Tks guys

Coming from Europe to SJO on the 23rd for a week, cant wait!

Ace00
05-10-04, 21:45
RedHead Lover.
I think the girls you saw walking the streets were just walking to work or school, and not "streetwalking".
At least I have never seen a SW except transvestites at night especially around the parks.

I would rate the quality of the chicas in the BM slightly higher than you but opinions may vary. And yes, I do like big ta-tas and big bottoms too.

Sort of stinks to get back home to high prices and bad attitudes doesn't it?

See you around the BM or at the Follies on Buford, whichever is first.

Jaimito Cartero
05-11-04, 01:55
rhl, there have been some **** girls hanging out in some areas, but i had been under the impression that is no longer the case. i'd say about 90% of the streetwalkers are transvestites, so unless you want a surprise, i'd stay far away from them.

some of them are quite attractive. a tico relative swore up and down that a sw that flashed her tits as we were driving by was a woman. we parked, and made a little bet, and walked over to "her". deep voice, adams apple. i was 5000 colones richer.

the costa rican police are pretty serious about any **** action. the canadian show a couple of months ago, and previous busts (green door) and others will get you locked up for a long time. as in other places, if they look young, ask to see their cedula or other id.

as for the entertainment place you went, it could be one of the malls, or any of a thousand other places. parking is difficult in most of the metropolitan area.

Qncterra
05-11-04, 07:58
Shamas,

I have same itinerary. Tried to PM, but wouldn't go through. Will try later.

Shamas
05-11-04, 14:47
Qncterra,

I changed my email address last night and Jackson had to reactivate my account. I'm Back :-).

Thanks so very much for your info on the AA early check in. It'll be a big help this trip as I'm flying AA to and from SJO.

I get in town Saturday 22 May and depart Sunday 30 May.

Shamas

Shamas
05-11-04, 14:49
WillySP

I'll PM you tonight with an email address of another guy who'll be in SJO same time you are.

Shamas

Member #1625
05-11-04, 14:56
Tom3108:

I do not have the address but I can give you instructions that will get you there or very near there. Many cabbies have no idea where it is.

If you leave the Del Rey by the Park side entrance/exit and stroll across the park there you will see a Holiday Inn.

On that same street (that the Holiday Inn is on) turn LEFT and go about 8-10 blocks. You will do down a noticibly steep hill. When you get to the bottom of the hill and start to level off and come back up make a LEFT turn. It is right there on the corner: Club Monaco. They dont charge gringos a dime but they charge TICO's to get in.

The bar keeps look out for "us" and they welcome gringo's.

Oh yeah, it is safe and all you need to do is stand out front and hail a cab. It is a $200-400 colones ride, depending on the driver. It is not far at all and is a great break -- as I said earlier -- from the Del Rey and those mechanical "rub and tug" places.

It is a real bar with nude dancing and some sweeties in there. I would say most girls range from 3-8 but there are 9's and 10's. I met and took two guys from Chicago down there a few weeks back and they both banged a couple.

Good luck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Monaco

Fellow Mongers,

Where can I find the Monaco? Is this an Mp or a club or a bar or what? I seem to read some good things about it on this board.

Tks guys

Coming from Europe to SJO on the 23rd for a week, cant wait!

DonGordo
05-11-04, 22:16
Bar Monaco is located on the corner of calle 6 and Ave 9
It is in the same area as 747, Josephines`, La Bella Mansion.
It is safe enough if you taxi in and out. I would not recommend walking around alone in that area at night.

DG

Snook
05-12-04, 04:48
Just back from a few days in SJ. The Park Hotel is indeed open again, but I have to respectfully disagree that the talent is there. Mostly Nicas. Anna, a longtime favorite, now works out of the New York Bar between BM and the Presidente. I was there Thur and Fri afternoons and the talent was the worst I have ever seen there. Saw the show on Friday. 4 girls on the bar - only 1 doable (which I did and was great!) She used to work at Arte y Sauna and is a 90 pound spinner. Great attitude.

I had a couple of great afternoon sessions at 747. One lady put it in her ass without my asking and no extra tip. ChaCha next door had a poor lineup compared to the last 2 trips.

Key Largo still has some great looking ladies without the pressure of the BM. However, I did see Ruby from Columbia again. Saw her in Jan and was great. This time was better. She asked for $50 and I gave her $70. She got in positions that even the Karma Sutra doesn't mention. Absolutely awesome. Saw her friend the next day for an equally great session.

The Piano Bar across from the Presidente holds some great opportunites on a hit or miss basis. Took a 40 year old lady with 6 kids twice from there. Absolutely perfect body with NO signs of ever having a kid. I was most impressed.

Molino Rojo was dead every night I went there.

Overall was a great trip. Few gringos and the girls are hungry. it is definately a buyer's market right now. Do not let the girls dictate the prices or time, because there are 20 better girls just waiting to deal. I hooked up with a first nighter at Key Largo on Thursday. Absolutely beautiful. Her friends told her to ask for 100, I told her that then the gringo counters with 50, to which she agreed. I ended up giving her 100 (I NEVER do that) because she was better than a GFE - more like a honeymoon. We never negotiated a time, but she stayed for few hours. Sex, shower, cuddle/ nap, more sex, nap, more sex. Wow.

Glad to see others hitting the bars around Monaco. Some of my favs are down there.

Be careful at night - take a taxi.

Snook

WillySP
05-12-04, 11:11
Shamas

I received your message and sent a note to the the other guy.

WillySP

Marines
05-12-04, 21:14
Hello all,

I have been to Rio 10 times and love it there. But the flight is murder from San Francisco. So I thougt I would try another closer country lik Costa Rica.

I am 27, very muscular and attractive, I was wondering if the woman are as good looking as brazilian woman?

I have 4 days off this month and thought why not give San Jose a try. Is it worth it, or should I save my money for RIO later?

I prefer non pros first, then pros if I strike out.

What do you all think?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Bandy
05-13-04, 15:13
Marines,

If you are comparing with RIO, you are wasting your time even thinking of visiting Costa Rica. Brazilians, are the best lover, period (oh...all those sweet memories of RIO!). However, varieties are the spices of life and if you want to try something different, CR may not be a bad alternative.

Bandy

JimmyDR
05-13-04, 16:12
I will be going on trip #1 to San Jose in 9/2004.

Look for a few pictures.

SandRabbit
05-14-04, 01:54
Shamas, if you're going through MIA, you'd better have 2 hrs to change planes or you'll probably miss it, or come close if they don't hold it!!!....MIA is a total goat rope of an airport!!! It should be torn down and rebuilt, its how an AP SHOULD NOT be designed!! the rabbit

Qncterra
05-14-04, 02:01
MIA connection is a tight fit. I don't like going through there either, but AA prices are right. There's no problem on departure. The return through customs is where the rush begins. With 1 hour and 15 minutes, I missed a connection when returning last June because the ground porters didn't tell us they had set our luggage aside. (Wrote to AA and got a bunch of frequent flier miles and upgrade to 1st class.)

In February, the return connection allowed 1 1/2 hrs and the connection was close, but no real problem.

WillySP
05-14-04, 02:17
I'm flying AA from Chicago with an 1 hour 20 minutes in MIA on the trip down.

I am coming back through Dallas with 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Hope that will be enough time to make all the planes. I would hate to be late in starting my play time!

DonGordo
05-14-04, 02:48
Memorial Day weekend

I`ll be in San Jose from May 23 to Jun 2...I will be staying at an apartment on Ave 7... I will probably be at Idem most evenings , enjoying my favorite spot in SJO

Pura Sploooga

DG

WillySP
05-14-04, 22:38
Just got checked in. Going to the market and then to New Fantasy!

Have a room with the wireless internet connection and it works great.

MJG Dogs
05-14-04, 23:50
Bandy is correct.

Rio, Caracas, and other places like Chile, parts of the Domincan Republic are much better than CR. This is what you will encounter in Costa Rica.

1. San Jose is filthy, a city that is a century behind the times.

2. Right now, Anti- American Sentiment by the CR government, plus an indifference to crime in the streets, particular against Americans.

3. The Del Rey is still ground zero. Despite it being a buyer's market, there is almost a cartel as far as the Colombianas are concerned. The Colombianas, though beautiful are mercenaries.
Short time $ 100, are you fucking kidding, you can talk them down, but they are in and out in an hour. There are not a lot of Ticas left. If you can hook up with a tica, do so, they tend to be more passionate, and try to please.

4. IDEM is still a good alternative to the Del Rey, as are some of the MP's. Roberto still runs a good operation.

5. Watch your back at all times in San Jose, street crime is out of control.

All in all, I rate them as follows:

1. Brasil
2. Caracas- wait until things calm down.
3. Chile
4. Domincan republic- especially Santiago and Santo Domingo. Sosua is also good.
5. Costa Rica.

just my two cents

Beast74
05-15-04, 02:24
Don Gordo,

Please say hello to Roberto for me. I used to frequent his place about 3 years ago on a REGULAR basis.

Dinoman
05-15-04, 05:27
Just got back from CR.

Checked in to the Hotel La Gran Via for 1 month I get a great deal for one month $750. tax included. I was in SJ 2 days when I ran into Tutianna a 22 year old goddess. I spend 4-5 months a year in SJ and when I tell you she is a 10 I know what I am talking about. I made a deal with her to go to the beach for 5 days for $300. and I pay for everything. To be sure that we were on the same page I had her spend an hour with me in my room. This was the first time she was in my hotel and I stayed on the top floor with a balcony this turned her on. I had a bottle of red wine and a few j"s . We had a glass of wine and a dobby and felt relaxed. We laid on the bed and had MTV on after a few kisses she said she wanted to take a shower. I said good idea. When she was done from her shower she came into the bed with just a towel rapped around her body. We kissed and soon she was down on me a BBJ,it was great. She got into it big time. but I was not done, I had sex with her like you read about. I knew that we would have a good time at the beach so I asked her to meet me the next night in my room and we would leave from there the next morning. She was due in my room on 8pm but did not get there till 9pm. We had more wine and had a great night. Now I have this friend that lives in CR 8 months a year he is from my hometown and knew him from high school. He calls me that night and ask if she had a girlfriend that would go to the beach with us so he could go. She made a few calls but no luck. She said that if he came alone that is OK by her. The next morning my friend showed up and we left for the west coast. He has a car so we took his car. We took our time and smoked a few on the way down to the coast. We reached our destination about 4pm. Checked into a hotel 2 rooms. I told my friend that me and Tutianna were going to spend some quality time together. After a great time we took a shower and stared to get dressed. I asked her if she ever had sex with 2 men at once. To my surprise she said yes once. I asked her if she liked it she would not say so I took it as a yes. We were going to a restaurant when we got there I talked to my friend about a threesome no gay stuff. We did a 3some years ago with a **** from Boston so it was not new for us. He asked me to ask her. She at first did not like the idea saying that the only time she did 3some it was special. I said to her that this will be special she still said no. Than my friend offered to pay her a total of $500. for the both of us for the 5 days. He told me $250.and him $250.

She said that she would try it this night and if it goes well she will do it. That night we had a bottle of red wine and 3 j's. We stared feeling her all over and her us. It was an unbelievable night. She loved it. We spent 2 straight hours having her in everyway. At the end of our experience my friend went to his room and we just fell asleep. The next morning she was still glowing. We had 2 more 3somes and each one was as good as the first. I love SJ and CR. Woman in Latin America love sex. If you ask them politely they will give you whatever. I am home in the USA but well be back in June.

Good luck mongers

Macgoo
05-15-04, 09:43
Brethren,

Just returned from another three day foray into San Jose - must be the "slow" season; light rain every day. Guess that's the reason for the $225 airfare. The talent was down and the women encountered, at the Del Rey, all seemed to have this rough edge about them. Many appeared to be hardened prostitutes like those here in the States; totally business-like; clock watchers and devoid of passion. They don't even bother to fake it. Those Colombians, that many rave about, had three sex positions; lying down, folding elbow (to see watch) and getting up! The sex was akin to putting your penis into a hole in the mattress. These girls would do anything to convince you to take them to your room, but will only do the absolute minimum to earn the money.

Del Rey's Casino: I have been in this casino several times and each time I go there, the female dealers give players a hard time. On this trip, I guess it was my turn to get the shit treatment. I have written before that these dealers need a personality adjustment but this time they were over the top. IMHO the female dealers at the Del Rey are a bunch of sorry B@##$hes. Their attitudes suk and they should not be in the service business -- at all. While playing roulette, I don't mind giving a tip now and then, but not to these B@*&hes. The irony is that if you find a kind dealer or waitress in Del Rey's Casino and want to tip her, that tip gets put into a "pot" and is distributed amongst them all.

I sense that the female dealer's stoic demeanor is an attempt to distinguish themselves from the Pros that work the Blue Marlin Bar. I also think they are somewhat envious of these Pros based on the subtle piercing looks that they give. The dealers know of the money made by these girls and hope that their $200/month salary is supplemented by tips from us guys coming to SJO for those Pros. If only they would adjust their nasty F***g attitude!

Made my first visit to New Fantasy. The talent there was not that great, but the sex was more worthy of the money paid: Colon 20,000. IMHO, the girls at New Fantasy try hard to give you a Pop; I had several real troopers.

In a previous post I gave a fairly good review of the Hotel Grand Costa Rica. My first night there on this trip was so disappointing, I moved out the next morning. I am told that they are under new management. Price increased 25% while service decrease 50%. Casino inside the hotel is own and operated separately. That buffet breakfast that they tell you is included in the room price is only a continental breakfast and sucks a big one. I was told that they will be totally renovating the hotel. Until then; AVOID THIS HOTEL.

For the younger brethren, if in SJO on the weekend, do make a trip to Pueblo; lots of nice clubs, restaurants and single women. This party area is about a $2 - $3 cab ride. Psst; don't be tempted by the street walkers on the way to Pueblo -- these are all transvestites!

Ez

Bandy: Thanks for the info on a location to get the Exit Tax (Impuesto de Salir) papers in el Central. While I strongly recommend that everyone pay the Exit Tax at the time of arrival, my plane was delayed for so long, once I arrived, the Airport's Tax booth had closed. After remembering what you wrote about el Bancacredito (?), I went by the bank and was able to pay the $26 and get the Exit papers -- oh so convenient! Thanks again for the advice.

Katokay
05-15-04, 16:56
New Fantasy should have been 14,000 not 20,000.

WillySP
05-15-04, 23:14
I just spent 2 hours at ZB with Celeste and had a great time. Wanda and Eddie are great.

I had won a prize from another site for 1 free hour and then added to it.

Spent 2 hours at NF yesterday with Andreiana. Hoping she meets with me later tonight. If not then its off to the BM.

Read where the BM was raided last night, they didn't bother gringo's ran off a few ladies. It was supposed to be business as usual after about 2 hours.

WillySP

WillySP
05-16-04, 18:20
Was at NF Friday night and was charged 20,000 per hour

Macgoo
05-17-04, 03:23
WillySP,

Anymore info on the raid of the Blue Marlin, details if you have them. By the way, sounds like the two of us were the first to experience the increased pricing at NF, true?

WillySP
05-17-04, 04:40
Macgoo
Met a guy at the news cafe tonight and he was at NF Friday around 10:30 am and was charged 14,000 I guess you and I got the short stick!

Not really a whole lot more news on the raid. The took about 5 or so women and left the gringo's alone. I was told that the bar was very quit about 2 hours and then back to normal.

I was just there and of course on Sunday it was slow, but a lot of hot Columbians were there. I didn't stay too long.

I am going back to NF and see about the prices.

WillySP

Shamas
05-17-04, 06:50
SandRabbit,

I missed your posting, sorry. I've had the pleasure of going through Miami once and I don't want to do it again. It rates right at the bottom of my list. I want over two hours and additional flightrs as a cushion.

Times getting short, leaving in six days.

Shamas

Bandy
05-17-04, 18:27
WillySP and Macgoo,

Did you guys take a taxi to New Fantasy? The price is 14,000 c for one hour and 8000 c for half an hour. I had been there many times, including this trip, and there was never a problem with the charges.

Bandy

WillySP
05-17-04, 20:45
I did take the taxi Friday night at is was close to 7 pm and I didn't want to walk there as I was wore out from the flight.

That could explain the difference in pricing.

I was going to walk there today after a session at ZB but Marsella wore me out in our 2 hour session.

If you get a chance see Marsella her hot oil massage is wonderful. One of the best I have had in awhile.

I have posted a couple pictures, she is on the slim side but she is one not to be missed.

If anyone wants more details pm me.

Macgoo
05-17-04, 21:26
Bandy,

First, not sure if you saw my note below; but thanks for the BancoCredito Exit Tax info. Next, yes I did take a taxi to NF along with a street hustler who showed me the way in. Do you mean to tell me that he got a cut? I paid him $2.50 separately. This is an outrage, I've been had!

Blind Lust
05-17-04, 21:41
Greetings brothers who are either currently in San Jose or who soon will travel there.

I have a good idea as to how we can have the directions to the best (and worst) mongering places at hand. If one or all of you will collect business cards from the various establishments and then post the directions from the cards verbatim to this board, it would make it easier for many of us to find 747, ChaChaCha, Zona Azul, the Monaco and other places mentioned in this topic. Also, I'll need to braille a phone number/address list before I leave for SJO in September, and having the text from said business cards would be a huge help. Furthermore, you'll have the cards to collect and cherish! TIA

Bandy
05-17-04, 23:00
Macgoo,

Yes, I saw your note and I am glad that the information was helpful to you. Thanks for the acknowledgment.

Regarding New Fantasy, yes, both of you were had. Taxi kick-back by massage parlors, are quite common. Thailand is notorious for this, whereby prices sometimes are literally doubled. In future, get out of the taxi a block before or after the establishment, wait for the driver to leave and then walk back to the parlor.

This time, instead of reporting my conquests in detail, I tried to report some new information (hard to come by) to help the fellow mongers. Most of the places have been reported in this space many times over. Don Gordo is one of the pioneers regarding earlier information and Lumps map is an invaluable mongering tool, even to experienced persons like us.

Your report regarding the current scene in Del Rey could not be more accurate. As I also eluded, girls, especially Columbians, are more money hungry than ever. One pretty columbiana named Viviana (big breast) was going up and down at least 10 times a night. She is coming back in half an hour and once I heard her complaining to friends that her leg hurts (I wonder why!). She was angry with me because I was not taking her. I told her she was too pretty for me.

Another columbiana, named Monica, turned out to be disaster in the room. Money hungry and clock watcher. Next night, I was having dinner at Del Rey and she and her friend were with a Chinese dude at the adjacent table. She was making a deal with the guy for $1500 for both of them for TLN. She was signaling me not to say anything and of course it was none of my business. Next afternoon, I saw happy threesome returning from shopping with bags full of items. The Chinese guy could not speak a word of Spanish (I met him earlier and helped him with some unrelated issue) and it cost him dearly.

I took several Columbianas (I have some weakness regarding them). Except Monica, all of them were good to excellent. All of them accepted $50.00 an hour plus some tips (not more than $10, if the service was super). First night, I met one 22 Yr. old, who although a Columbiana, but living in CR for 10 years. Going to Medical School. Super excellent session. We just luckily hit it off. She stayed for more than 2 hours for the same money. Later on, I took her to dinner and had a great time. Because of her school, I did not get a chance to go to a longer trip with her. This time, I used the Del Rey bath tub for most of my sessions (whenever I felt things are going to be good). That's a discovery on my part. Even in a squeezed mode all of them loved it. Some of the bathtub foreplays were almost an hour. Almost all of the girls stayed much longer than one hour. One Columbiana, Milena, 26 yr. old, a very pretty girl, did not allow me to take any picture. But she was a real gem. She is into toys and I had to give her my pocket rocket as a gift. She showed me a new technic of pleasuring herself which I never witnessed before. Great girl.
Then there were TICAs. Real sweethearts! All of them performed above and beyond the call of duty. Invariably, Ticas will deliver GFE.

As you noted, I was kind of bored with the predictability of the Del Rey scene and thinking of not to return again. Then everything changed. I met one TICA, 24 yr. old, one son, in my last night. A rare find. That was the first time in a week she visited Del Rey. She works as an event promoter and works on the side to supplement income. Kind of semi-pro. It was a TLN. We both didn't know how the 8 hours flew. She didn't want to leave also. But she was practical and said that my real competition was her son. And in this unfair competition, I will always lose. Also it didn't help that I was leaving for the airport in less than 3 hours. Anyway, memories like this will draw me again to CR. Money was not discussed. I gave her $100 and some small gifts. Great girl!

Some of you are realizing that I am not naming the names, except the ones I didn't like. All the girls I met, use their real names and I don't want to give out those. I have lots of photos, including explicit ones and I am still not sure whether I will post them. If I post, I will have to somehow, crop/edit those.

Macgoo, your observation regarding table games were exactly right. One guy was winning about $1000. They brought back the barracuda dealer and she literally cleaned him up in less than 10 mins. Except one night (because of a girl), I did all of my gambling next door at the Colonial. Great atmosphere, no distractions with chicas and no barracuda dealer! I even won sometimes!

Don Gordo is expert on Idem. Take a look at the calender in his site. Most of the girls are still working there. They got four new girls. I had Karla, who has lost considerable weight and looking better then ever. She took me to the room with a shower (my favorite room). No extra charge. A total GFE. If stretch marks (due to childbirth) don't bother you, she will be my first recommendation in this establishment.

One last note for mongers who have Jennifer Anniston fetish. There is a girl named Andrea works at Del Rey who is a mirror image of JA. I watched her before. So in my last night I just went to her and told her that she resembles with an American actress....She didn't let me finish and said that she knew it is JA. Everybody tells her that. She grabbed my hand and said "vamos". I just said that I am no Brad Pitt and had to excuse myself. So if you are dreaming about JA, dream no more, she can be had in CR.

I thank all of you for your excellent reports in the past. Pura vida.

Bandy

Macgoo
05-18-04, 00:06
Bandy,

I've gotten such poor performance from Del Rey girls, think I would have been tempted to "pull the coattail" of the Chinese guy. Us mongers need to look out for one another too!

Member #1625
05-19-04, 21:45
I must say that I avoid these Columbiana's as well. They are some pretty women but their performaces during the act (clock watching, t.v. watching, eating food. , etc) leave something to be desired.

For my $$, Nicas, then the Ticas are the best.

As for the Del Rey, it is like 7-11. All of us need bread and milk sometimes and we still pay more occassionally for once in a while stop -- just for the convenience of the 7-11. It costs a little more but it is all right there.

Coquí
05-20-04, 20:09
Just returned from CR (1st time). The country is amazing. Besides the sites and amenities the people is extraordinary nice and helpful. The women are superb. If you like JLO's body CR is your kind of place. I was very well guarded so only had the chance to escape to new fantasy twice. First with a nica called Catalina. She had the body of JLO and a beautifull face (20 y/o). Nice CBJ and several possitions, shower, etc... all for 14000 colones 1 hour (430 per $ so $32.55) did not let me do a second and finish me with the hand. Nice session. The next day tried another nica named Magalys. Shorter and slimmed small tids, nice CBJ not too good in bed otherwise. Do not recommend her. One strange thing the first day they quote me 14000 c second day they quote me $50.00 I questioned the increase and the Madam mentioned something about coming by taxi which I replied it was the same way I came the day before. They accepted the lower price.

I spent some time at Del Rey gambling and there are a ton of women all over the bar, lobby, casino, everywhere... Good selection but I got the feeling I was the target.

I am definetly planning another trip hopefully alone or with some of my buddies. With the selection and prices I most definetly will need vitamine V next time.

Happy huntings

Tom3108
05-21-04, 17:37
Hello,

I am leaving for SJ sunday from Amsterdam!

Looking forward to meet some of the fellow mongers.

Can someone please give me the correct adress for Zona Blue?

Thanks,

Tom

WillySP
05-21-04, 22:58
I went back to NF yesterday and was Paloa for a 2 hour session at 14,000.

I also verified the price increase and if you take the taxi do as Bandy suggested stay out of site of NF when you exit so they don't so the upcharge.

Paloa wasn't that great, she was a good looking Tica but wasn't very sexual.

There was no play during the massage and she did a CBJ.

She was more playful in the steam room than she had been for the entire session.

Shamas
05-22-04, 04:05
Seven hours till the bird flies to Paradise

Shamas

Macgoo
05-22-04, 09:46
Brethren,

Has anyone else received this message? Since I received the same 'distress' email message for a second time just recently (two different Del Rey chicas), I reluctantly add it here to put others on alert. While the enlightened would never fall for a scam to "send money", kindness may compel others to do so.

Can't believe I am the only one that has gotten this (or similar email), or maybe I just look easy -- not so! Perhaps I am just too jaded, anyway here is the message:

"Subject: me siento desesperada
mi amor ahora mas que nunca es cuando deseo verte y tenerte a mi lado, hoy tuve un inconveniente muy grande:lo que pasa es que hoy me hicieron una estafa, me robaron lo poco que tenia y no se que hacer hasta el celular me robaron y el poco dinero que tenia.
Resulta que una muchacha se me acerco y me pidio ayuda, decpia ella que no sabia leer ni escribir y que estaba perdida y a mi me dio lastima y decidì ayudarla, resulta que la lleve hasta donde queria y ella llamo a otro muchacho y le pudio ayuda ael tambien y entonces los dos decidimos ayudarla, bueno lo que paso alfinal fue que ella ocupaba cambiar unas letras que tenian un valor por dinero, pero dijo que unas tias de ella le querian quitar el dinero y que las tias estaban en el lugar donde se cambiaba el dinero, pues el muchacho fue a cambiarle una letra y el le dejo su billetera a cambio para demostrarle que no se le iba a dejar el dinero y luego elmuchacho regreso y le dio el dinero y dijo que el le comento a una secretaria del lugar y que la secretaria le dijo que le dijera a la muchacha que no fuera ella y que tampoco podia ir el por que las supuestas tias iban a sospechar y que tenia que ser otra persona la que tenia que cambiar la otra letra, y me dijo que fuera yo y yo por hacerle el favor a la muchacha decidi ir y le deje respondiendo mi telefono celular y mi cartera, pra que ella viera que yo no me le iba a llevar el dinero y me fui a cambiarle el dinero, y cuando regrese ellos dos ya no estaban y se me llevarontodo lo que tenia hasta los papeles de la universidad yes en estos momentos que no se que voy a hacer no tengo dinero para comprarle las cosas a mi hija y tampoco tengo telefono para comunicarme con usted, de verdad no sabes cuanto deceo que estuvieras aqui en mi pais y ahora la unica opcion que tengo es volver a trabajar en el hotel de rey, yo no queria pero en estos momentos no tengo otra salida cuando puedas llamame que en verdad necesito aunque sea oirte y sentir que tengo tu apoyo TE QUIERO MUCHO

MI NUMERO DE TELEFONO DE MI CASA ES (506) XXX XX XX, por favor llamame TE NECESITO. trata de enviarme una respuesta lo mas pronto posible."

My apologies if I should not have posted this annoyance here.

Ez

Jaimito Cartero
05-22-04, 10:20
There is a hostel around the corner from the New Fantasy if you need to be dropped off. It's the first street after NF (right turn only). Use this as a drop off point if you're getting ripped off by taxis.

El Chavo
05-22-04, 21:21
Macgoo,

You are the recipient of the "Puta Tica" sob story chain letter. :)

She says needs help because she got scammed by an old gypsy con, and lost her cell, money and university papers. Now, she is forced to work at the DR.

I guess mi tia esta enferma line no longer works.

Ace00
05-23-04, 04:02
good point jamito.
or take a taxi to the holiday inn and walk from there. about three blocks.

guys,
read the reports and read the board.
get a t shirt from lands end with stiching that says wsg and your handle and wear it while in sjo. you will make friends instantly. especially wear it to the park hotel shows on friday and saturday nights. tell the owner, bill, hello.

white on black is our color with the intent of proclaiming liberty and free speech. white on black is the free speech color combo.
if you have different political views, choose different colors.
i welcome all races, political and religious views.
as long as you like beer and a**.
your faithful servant, -not,
ace.

Mujerero
05-23-04, 06:57
Macgoo,

And to all you soft hearted(?) mongers, Remember fellas these girls or whatever are making a living by extracting money from men.

Over the past dozen or so years I've heard it from a few that "You Gringos have too much money", and I've been scammed once or twice myself, It's really hard NOT to fall for them, and their lines, because they are usually at least partially true, the girls can be so "sweet and loving", and we ARE really generous and soft hearted. I've still got one trying to work me right now, but bitter experience has taught me that, usually they're playing you for a sucker.

If you start sending them money you've just opened the door and the "urgent needs" or just plain begging will get more and more. The best course of action is not to give your phone #, or e-mail, because you will probably be added to a list of contacts to be worked.If they ask for info like that tell them you're married or you have a jealous girlfriend, so it isn't cool for them to contact you, I use a secret yahoo e-mail. Just be sceptical and remember these chicks are prostitutes, and the only difference is they're in Costa Rica, not your hometown.

ViajeroTropico
05-23-04, 20:44
I always have taxis drop me off at the HI...it avoids a lot of issues..I would take a taxi from there too, but they charge a bit more than those roaming the streets..I almost never grab one right out in front of the Del Ray...so many are hustlers...I will walk down a few blocks and just grab an ordinary one running the street..always get much better rates...

However, if I am walking out with a chica, many times she has friends who are cabbies and will get a very good rate (assuming she isn't a hustler herself). And, if you are hooked up with a hustling chica you are going to get screwed one way or the other anyway, so what is a bit more on the cab fare? That is why I try to damn hard to measure them through conversation before even talking $ or activities or making a decision....

There seem to be certain traits that start to signal hustler any more...and if they show up, I pass, I don't care how damn good looking she might be... VT

Rebel Monger
05-23-04, 22:25
Macgoo, only that lady knows if that really happened to her, but people fall for that scam all the time. It has other variants, for example, "I won the lotto but because I'm a illegal, I can't collect the money, would you help me if I give you a part of the prize?" The lure of "money for nothing" is too strong, specially among Latinos, gringos are more careful when it comes to money, except when the "schemer" is a beautiful, young woman. Maybe she's using a reverse scam on you!

Stephen Gibson
05-24-04, 06:14
Fellow Mongers,

I am assuming that the best way to get the most out of your US Dollar is to convert dollars and not paying chicas with U$D. Is San Jose anything like Venezuela, where you get the best conversion rate on the black market? Where is the best place to convert money to get the most bang for the US buck? I'm countin' on you guys!