PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

LoveMassage
04-07-08, 13:56
I was at the new lavender behind riverside. ML all PRC, I think. Very cheap.

RM32/hr during promotion period. Massage was good. No HJ or fj as not asked. Place a bit cheap. No proper room. Plan to take ML out for overnight soon. Not sure FJ is allowed.

Miao28
04-07-08, 23:56
I wish to recommend matang MP to everyone here. look for PRC Ting Ting who can give a really good butt massage and hj but talk too much during massage.

My memory is not too good but Ting Ting? The one with no boobs and no buttocks? You are not serious are you?

Miao28
04-07-08, 23:58
I was at the new lavender behind riverside. ML all PRC, I think. Very cheap.

RM32/hr during promotion period. Massage was good. No HJ or fj as not asked. Place a bit cheap. No proper room. Plan to take ML out for overnight soon. Not sure FJ is allowed.

If FJ is not allowed for overnight, then dont take away. Ask before you take out. When you buy something, make sure you know what you are getting.

Miao28
04-07-08, 23:59
So big! Must look like a coconut lah. Bigger than papaya. Is't bigger than my two palm together. I would like to know this girl. Please PM me the contact brother.

I think like baby watermelon rather than a coconut.

Seeker A
04-07-08, 23:59
How much is the damage?Rm220 per nite (all in incl of her request for taxi fares). Previously it was $200.

If you got her thru a taxi driver "Lai" it would be $250+. BTW, that's was how I came across her d 1st time. Not sure where she work during the day. Mayb some MP at MJC.

My PM is down. So can't provide her number.

Miao28
04-08-08, 00:00
Hai all bros. I tried RD in MJC before. Looked for xiao qing. Wonder if she stil works there. She has excellent gfe. ! Anyone tried her before? . Or anyone has any recommendations?

Are you related to LoveMassage? Is he your cousin in any way, shape or form? Do you have any other relatives in this thread?

Duncanshm
04-08-08, 08:54
If FJ is not allowed for overnight, then dont take away. Ask before you take out. When you buy something, make sure you know what you are getting.Also went there over the weekend. Massage reasonably good (putting in effort), HJ was offered without me asking (also never asked for tips), gfe 8/10, HJ 7/10 (no rush/obidient), damage RM48(1 and a half hr) and tips RM50 (without her asking). ML no 29, huge boobs but noticed some lumps in both side, not sure it's cancer or silicon (no courage to ask). If any bros here do visit, maybe can ask the ML. If no implant, better ask her to go and do scanning.

Fat Fat Roll
04-08-08, 12:05
Rm220 per nite (all in incl of her request for taxi fares). Previously it was $200.

If you got her thru a taxi driver "Lai" it would be $250+. BTW, that's was how I came across her d 1st time. Not sure where she work during the day. Mayb some MP at MJC.

My PM is down. So can't provide her number.I guess your PM box is full~Try to clear some of it bro.

If FJ is not allowed for overnight, then dont take away. Ask before you take out. When you buy something, make sure you know what you are getting.Else we can complain through HAK Pengguna at Jalan Tun Jugah.

Actserv
04-08-08, 12:29
Its seems that Teng Teng reflexology has change its name to Hubei Foot Reflexology something something. Any improvement? Anyone?

LoveMassage
04-08-08, 13:46
My memory is not too good but Ting Ting? The one with no boobs and no buttocks? You are not serious are you?I didn"t take note of her boobs and buttocks but her hj is really good.

Fetish
04-08-08, 20:20
Mann best friend is the cat, the pussycat, Miao28. Congratulations to you my dear brother. "Kong Hee, Kong Hee"
I always think that Man's best friend is the dog. Anyway, congratulation to brother Miao, I will be off this forum again in a few hours so I'll make the best out of this few hours.

Mannnn
04-09-08, 12:50
Went to Relax Traditional at Taman Sri Sarawak. Saw 4 ML. Two of them is Daisy and Dedek.

Name: D*
Massage: 6/10
Damage: 50

Miao28
04-10-08, 12:47
At the secluded place with Mannnn. Mann suggested to take the one with the slim body, face is not so top class due to pimples.

Name: Yanti
Race: Malay/Dayak mix
Boobs: Small
Body: 6/10 due to some stretch marks
GFE: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Positions: All positions offered.
Pussy: tight even after a child
WIR: Yes, for another
Damage: RM 120

Miao28
04-10-08, 12:49
At a MP somewhere in the Kuching golden triangle

Name: Siti
Race: NL
Boobs: C to D cup, big and firm
Stomach: a bit of stomach due to overindulgence in spicy food
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM 50 plus RM 50 tips

Big Boy
04-10-08, 17:48
Was around the Ang Cheng Ho area for a meeting in the afternoon. After the meeting, felt kind of bored and Horny. So decided to do have me some fun. Went to the place near the river 1**. Upon trudging up the stairs and entering the room, I was immediately greeted by 5MLs. The Tau Kay Nio called me to select one. Looked around and could not make up my mind. So decided to take a smoke forst and then do some more survey and then decide. Whilst smoking, my eyes roam the room. Unfortunately, the lighting was not great, kind of dim. Could only roughly make out their faces and general body shapes. During the survey, saw 2 with face of 6. 5. The rest were below par. Anyway, after the smoke, chose a girl and proceeded into the room.

Upon going past the curtained screen, My Gawd! The bed was quite big, but the manuverability of the area was like shit. It took me longer than usual to undress myself! Hmmmm. Not a good start. However, afetr the removal, I lied down hoping for a more beautiful time. She started the massage with the usual back rum, with her standing in front, with her groin area near my face! This was the chance to smell the groin, supposed to have nice smell, but WTF, it stinks. I thought it came from my hands, when she moved away, smelled my hands again, but no such smell. Finally concluded that it came from her. I made a mental note of this! Anyway, the massage was kind of SOP. During the rub around the legs area, she was kind of playful, tickling here and there. Throughout the massage, she talked a lot with her frens 2 cubicles down, quite annoying actually. It took her about 20 mins to finish the back. Then asked to roll over to begin the frontal massage. I turned over and she started on the arms and then the legs. All in all, it took about 5 mins, then asked f I wanted extra. Asked for the prices and was quoted HJ: 30, BBBJ: 50, HJ: 100. All the prices are exclusive of the massage. Luckily the little head did not make the decision, so opted for BBBJ. Off she went to get some water to clean up.

After a through clean up, she started sucking. Hmmm not bad. Soft and nice. Now started the roaming. Asked her to take off shirt and bra and she obliged. Saw that she had a fish tatoo on her shoulder and a rose tatoo on her chest.

Kind of sexy and kinky. She continued to stroke and suck in between breaths and I continue to roam and suck her tits. After a while, cannot take it anymore, almost coming. I think she felt the proteins almost coming out and she managed to escape. However, she was not fast enough, so managed to taste a little of my small armies. The rest just spluttered sround. I did not see her spit out the armies, so she may enjoy CIM after all. Hmmm. Maybe try her some more and she maybe willing to do it?

She helped clean me up and before leaving, I paid her and left. Be careful of this one though, she can speak fluent

Hokkien and some mandarin.
Name: Lisa
Race: Iban
Origin: Miri
Breasts: 34 B (slightly saggy)
Skin: Smooth
Massage: 5/10 (I have experienced better massages)
Looks: 6.5/10
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (took a little of my armies)
GFE: 6/10 (talks a lot to friend but takes care of you at then end)
WIR: No
Damage: 45 massage + 50 "tips"

BB out.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Prestigejy
04-11-08, 04:12
Was around the Ang Cheng Ho area for a meeting in the afternoon. After the meeting, felt kind of bored and Horny. So decided to do have me some fun. Went to the place near the river 1**. Upon trudging up the stairs and entering the room, I was immediately greeted by 5MLs. The Tau Kay Nio called me to select one. Looked around and could not make up my mind. So decided to take a smoke forst and then do some more survey and then decide. Whilst smoking, my eyes roam the room. Unfortunately, the lighting was not great, kind of dim. Could only roughly make out their faces and general body shapes. During the survey, saw 2 with face of 6. 5. The rest were below par. Anyway, after the smoke, chose a girl and proceeded into the room.

Upon going past the curtained screen, My Gawd! The bed was quite big, but the manuverability of the area was like shit. It took me longer than usual to undress myself! Hmmmm. Not a good start. However, afetr the removal, I lied down hoping for a more beautiful time. She started the massage with the usual back rum, with her standing in front, with her groin area near my face! This was the chance to smell the groin, supposed to have nice smell, but WTF, it stinks. I thought it came from my hands, when she moved away, smelled my hands again, but no such smell. Finally concluded that it came from her. I made a mental note of this! Anyway, the massage was kind of SOP. During the rub around the legs area, she was kind of playful, tickling here and there. Throughout the massage, she talked a lot with her frens 2 cubicles down, quite annoying actually. It took her about 20 mins to finish the back. Then asked to roll over to begin the frontal massage. I turned over and she started on the arms and then the legs. All in all, it took about 5 mins, then asked f I wanted extra. Asked for the prices and was quoted HJ: 30, BBBJ: 50, HJ: 100. All the prices are exclusive of the massage. Luckily the little head did not make the decision, so opted for BBBJ. Off she went to get some water to clean up.

After a through clean up, she started sucking. Hmmm not bad. Soft and nice. Now started the roaming. Asked her to take off shirt and bra and she obliged. Saw that she had a fish tatoo on her shoulder and a rose tatoo on her chest.

Kind of sexy and kinky. She continued to stroke and suck in between breaths and I continue to roam and suck her tits. After a while, cannot take it anymore, almost coming. I think she felt the proteins almost coming out and she managed to escape. However, she was not fast enough, so managed to taste a little of my small armies. The rest just spluttered sround. I did not see her spit out the armies, so she may enjoy CIM after all. Hmmm. Maybe try her some more and she maybe willing to do it?

She helped clean me up and before leaving, I paid her and left. Be careful of this one though, she can speak fluent

Hokkien and some mandarin.
Name: Lisa
Race: Iban
Origin: Miri
Breasts: 34 B (slightly saggy)
Skin: Smooth
Massage: 5/10 (I have experienced better massages)
Looks: 6.5/10
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (took a little of my armies)
GFE: 6/10 (talks a lot to friend but takes care of you at then end)
WIR: No
Damage: 45 massage + 50 "tips"

BB out.I don't know how true this FR is. But if it is true, you get the best deal in the town for the year. Massage plus BBBJ plus Hj is 45+50. Amazing. Sound too good to be true

Toms2328
04-11-08, 06:17
Was at MP near Northern country, the place where Rozi works on Monday. Picked a girl named Mia. She said she was Rozi's student.

Name: MIa
Race: Melanau
Breasts: 34b
Massage: 5/10 but I am not there for massage haha!
Looks: 6.5/10 Bit pimples
HJ: 6/10 follow by
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 (non rushed experienced and trying to learn to DT)
GFE: 8/10 very friendly and makes u feel very relaxed. kept saying she is wet and suggesting FJ.
WIR: yes
Damage: 55 massage + 50 tips.

Overall a very good experience. She's better looking than Rozi. Been there a month and a half (so she says).

Mannnn
04-11-08, 06:47
Went with the pussycat to test drive a high performance, few hundreds horse power, real car. I test drive the car with pussycat sitting beside me. The pussycat furs were all raised up. Haha..

Next we went to the secluded place and the pussycat test drive a beautiful car. This is a few hundreds cc boobs. Pussycat FR please.

Mannnn
04-11-08, 12:51
After pussycat test drive the beautiful car, a few hours later, I also test drive this superb new car. It's was more exciting than the real car I test earlier.

Name: Ah Mei
Race: Chinese mix (can speak contonese, hokkien, mandarin, malay and etc)
Face Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C+ cup (very very big, nice and firm. Better than Angel Baby)
FK: Yes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (a must for BB Lover)
Daty: 8/10 (pussy no smell)
Fingering: Yes
Sound System: OK
FJ: 91/0 (tight and wet)
GFE: 9/10
Cowgirl: 9/10 (got many style of cowgirl)
Missionery: 9/10 (her legs always clamp inwards, new car is like this)
Damage: RM120

Miao28
04-11-08, 13:05
Fast car and fast women always go together, that is what they say. So decided to test a fast car with racing car driver Mannn. In a few seconds or less we reached the 100 mark with a few hundred horses pushing the car. Needless to say, my fur stood on ends. Next time I shall do the driving.

Mannn and I both tested the new car today at the secluded place. This new car spoke Hong Kong cantonese.

Ah Mei, as we shall refer to her, comes with superb frontal assets. Her tits are worth dying for. Nice and firm. Angel Baby takes a beating today, and so does superb Lucy (do you hear that Prestigejy?, finally there is someone with better assets than our long lost Lucy.)

Ah Mei is new to the game and she comes from far away place in Jawa. She learned her bed skills from her boyfriend a few years ago. Although young in age, she has quite an excellent teacher in her ex boy.

She has excellent cowgirl style and I must say that no one can come close to her cowgirl tricks. The missionary also taught her well but since it is not the year of the dog, we didnt do much doggy tricks.

She also plays with her boobs during the action and this adds to the excitement. Of course, BBBJ was offered and also FK was offered.

Tips were given in gratitude to her in the end for her superb performance and this is a vehicle worth test driving but do be quick as she is headed for the Sepang race track in a few days time or sooner.

It is not often that Mannn and I had the opportunity to test drive a high performance sports car and a high performance fast lady in the same day.

I concur with the report posted previously by Mannnn and I raise our glasses to toast our good luck and fortune today.

Miao28
04-11-08, 13:11
I don't know how true this FR is. But if it is true, you get the best deal in the town for the year. Massage plus BBBJ plus Hj is 45+50. Amazing. Sound too good to be true

Due to the poor economic performance, prices for all commodites are dropping. I was at a place recently and met up with the best sound system C****** and was offered FJ for only RM 50. Massage fee was only RM 50 and it came with a room in a private apartment with a split unit aircondition. C is only 22 and is a local and has nice big frontal assets.

Prestigejy, eat your heart out. I will be taking Mannn to test drive this C in a day or time to give Mannn time out since he took 75 minutes today to complete his test drive. He needs a long rest after such an exhausting test drive.

Therefore I conclude that RM 50 for BBBJ is a big high even though some little armies was swallowed.

Miao28
04-11-08, 13:17
This was the chance to smell the groin, supposed to have nice smell, but WTF, it stinks. I thought it came from my hands, when she moved away, smelled my hands again, but no such smell. Finally concluded that it came from her. I made a mental note of this!

I can only conclude that either she has bad personal hygiene in not changing her underwear daily or did not take a shower regularly or that she has some kind of infection down under. In any case this is a case for not fingering or even putting your small brother near such stinky fruit.

Miao28
04-11-08, 13:19
I didn"t take note of her boobs and buttocks but her hj is really good.

How could you not touch her boobs and her buttocks? You laid there passively and she just HJ you? If that is the case, then what fun is it? Like that might as well hand job yourself.

Big Boy
04-11-08, 17:21
Due to the poor economic performance, prices for all commodites are dropping. I was at a place recently and met up with the best sound system C****** and was offered FJ for only RM 50. Massage fee was only RM 50 and it came with a room in a private apartment with a split unit aircondition. C is only 22 and is a local and has nice big frontal assets.

Prestigejy, eat your heart out. I will be taking Mannn to test drive this C in a day or time to give Mannn time out since he took 75 minutes today to complete his test drive. He needs a long rest after such an exhausting test drive.

Therefore I conclude that RM 50 for BBBJ is a big high even though some little armies was swallowed.Bro Miao,

I concur that the price may be high, but compared to other PRCs, this is a much cheaper option. However, the conditions of the place is very much less desirable, let alone the flimsy curtains surrounding you? Had a trip up a MP with nice PRCs area. Somewhere near LOS and had some good stock. Paid 50 for 90mins massage and 50 just for HJ. However, it was worth it as the PRC had good assets!! Anyway, will post FR later.

Bro Prestegy,

You can venture to try it out. However, I would be more inclined to try out Miao's car as it sports a nice car and very very low fuel consumption. I don't mind trying it out if Bro Miao would like to share.

BB out.

Miao28
04-12-08, 00:19
Was at MP near Northern country, the place where Rozi works on Monday. Picked a girl named Mia. She said she was Rozi's student.

Name: MIa
Race: Melanau
Breasts: 34b
Massage: 5/10 but I am not there for massage haha!
Looks: 6.5/10 Bit pimples
HJ: 6/10 follow by
BBBJ: 8.5 /10 (non rushed experienced and trying to learn to DT)
GFE: 8/10 very friendly and makes u feel very relaxed. kept saying she is wet and suggesting FJ.
WIR: yes
Damage: 55 massage + 50 tips.

Overall a very good experience. She's better looking than Rozi. Been there a month and a half (so she says).I remember the one with much pimples. She has been there for quite a while already as I took her the last time I was there with Fetish and it was six months back or more as she asked me how to get rid of her pimples.

LoveMassage
04-12-08, 03:41
Anyone tried this MP at MJC yet. Care to share.

Actserv
04-12-08, 09:02
I was feeling tired one evening so decided to try the MP at 3.5 Mile. Went in there around 7 something. Once I step in all the ML seems to be busy with their own things. Anyway, on ML came to me and lead me to a room. She was quite talkative though. Here is the FR.

Name : Didnt Ask
Place : Hunan
Massage skill : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Boobs : small
HJ: offered but didnt take it
WIR : No
Damage : RM50

Laowei
04-12-08, 14:34
Man badly beaten after boasting of affair with friend's girlfriend (This is NST news on 11/04/2008)

Those who boast of posting details of other people's wife here should be banned. How does it feel if someone post your wife's details on this thread? I think this chap who goes by the name Miao228 has gone beyond the limit here.

He is not only trying to confuse people here with Senior Miao28 but he tries ways and means to be incite hatred and to insult Senior Miao28 in this thread by using a nick that is very similar to Miao28.

Actserv
04-12-08, 17:26
Those who boast of posting details of other people's wife here should be banned. How does it feel if someone post your wife's details on this thread? I think this chap who goes by the name Miao228 has gone beyond the limit here.I do agree with you on this.

Monkgoose
04-13-08, 01:08
Those who boast of posting details of other people's wife here should be banned. How does it feel if someone post your wife's details on this thread? I think this chap who goes by the name Miao228 has gone beyond the limit here.

He is not only trying to confuse people here with Senior Miao28 but he tries ways and means to be incite hatred and to insult Senior Miao28 in this thread by using a nick that is very similar to Miao28.

I agree with what you have said too. This chap has gone too far by using many nicks in this thread to stir up trouble. Jackson should be informed of this trouble maker. He is purposely trying to confuse unaware and unwary readers by using a nick which differs in only one character from senior bro Miao.

Fetish
04-13-08, 03:35
As for someones wife information, let me share my view. This is a mongering forum, as long as the information provided is related sex, I think it is ok. The rules does not specify that it had to be paid sex. However, if there's a deliberation in exposing someone, than it is wrong.

LoveMassage
04-13-08, 05:42
Was at grand recently. They are having a promotion. RM35 oil massage/hr. ML new and ok looking. Overall experiance ok and value for money. No HJ or fj as not asked.

Actserv
04-14-08, 16:08
Went to a MP at 4 1//2 Mile some time back. They have both locals and PRC. Walk in and saw a few ML sitting on the sofa and one local chinese came to me and ask me whether I want a massage. Was led to a room, which according to her will cost more as compared to curtains ones. the massage was ok and was ask whether I want extras. HJ 30, BJ 50 and no FJ though. So opted for the HJ.

Name : *****
Origin: Local
Face:6/10
Body:6/10
Massage:6/10
HJ:6/10
Damage : 55 + 30
WIR : maybe to try out others

Old Cucumber
04-15-08, 13:00
I think for your case, you started out with the wrong foot. You nick suggested that you are looking for trouble, may I suggest you changing your nick.You're a good judge Fetish.

Hornbill7
04-16-08, 12:55
Enjoy brother and post your FR.

Cheers

normad2020Didn't got any chance to visit RoGee since the confirmation. anyway went there yesterday, good experience, good info provided.

She is not a looker and not tall (maybe 5 ft.) but she is really friendly and didn't really talk, but sincerely do her job, very nice attitude, also when ask her not to 'throw water', she also follow, like the way of she treat her customer.

since aiming for batin, so she says no need to do other part, only concerntrate on batin, she spend 1 whole hour doing that, even the last 5 minutes, she went out check the time and continue the massage, didn't even want to 'steal' the 5 minutes from the customer.

The massage is good also, she started from me facing down, massage from back to front, have to lift up a little bit (like little doggy), so that she can push from back to the balls, after like 5 minutes, flip and put both leg on hers, and she started to do a real good batin, can feel the 'angin' bump and the muscle being pull, although on and off she rub little bro head, but still can hold until the end.

Give her a hug at the end, little bro stand up like strong.

Since she went into the room, so didn't know there's curtain place, so the charge is RM10 more, RM55 for an hour, and give RM25 for tips.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Boobs 711
04-16-08, 14:23
friend called wanting to check out some mjs in miri last sunday afternnon. after some pau for tea at the famous ta sa pau cafe, proceed to 1) miri city spa along river road, was served tea while looking around at the 5 aunties from mainland on offer, one with the big boobies as reported in some earlier fr. verdict? went off within 3 mins! 2) then checked lillies barber behind mas office, some 6 local nls available. verdict? went off within 30secs! 3) then off to suncity area and checked jj massage behind ocbc bank. 5 nls available but they seems to be intend on playing cards with some customers. verdict? looks promising and may come back when they are not busy. out withing 4 mins. 4) then cross the covered street to check out on soft relaxing hc behind the balik kampung cafe. nice cosy joints but was told all girls busy working. have to wait 30 mins. tough luck. the afternnon looks like it is going to waste. friend don't want to give up, so checked joint no 5) went to centrepoint ph1 and went up summer spa. 2 **** looking girls only available. okt says rest having off day! damn! 6) last try went to new beauty barber still in centrepoint ph1 area. ha at last got something 2 nice looking local cahr kuey teow and 2 massure from mainland. satisfied, friend took one 20's looking local and went in. i decided to have my ears cleaned and some facial. have not done for long time loh. overall a very disappointing sunday afternoon experience. where are all the girls in miri?

Mannnn
04-17-08, 07:41
Miao228,

May I suggest to you that you change your nick. Although your nick is different but it is very very similiar to Miao28. You're causing a confusion here. Change it if you're a gunuine cheongster and honestly write a true and good FR for us all to share. Thank you.

LoveMassage
04-17-08, 18:06
Didn't got any chance to visit RoGee since the confirmation. anyway went there yesterday, good experience, good info provided.

She is not a looker and not tall (maybe 5 ft.) but she is really friendly and didn't really talk, but sincerely do her job, very nice attitude, also when ask her not to 'throw water', she also follow, like the way of she treat her customer.

since aiming for batin, so she says no need to do other part, only concerntrate on batin, she spend 1 whole hour doing that, even the last 5 minutes, she went out check the time and continue the massage, didn't even want to 'steal' the 5 minutes from the customer.

The massage is good also, she started from me facing down, massage from back to front, have to lift up a little bit (like little doggy), so that she can push from back to the balls, after like 5 minutes, flip and put both leg on hers, and she started to do a real good batin, can feel the 'angin' bump and the muscle being pull, although on and off she rub little bro head, but still can hold until the end.

Since she went into the room, so didn't know there's curtain place, so the charge is RM10 more, RM55 for an hour, and give RM25 for tips.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Where is this massage place? I want to try her also.

Admin
04-17-08, 18:14
Greetings everyone,

First, I have deleted the exchange of posts regarding Miao228. This action was not a referendum on the accuracy of these posts, it's just that they were not relevant to the purpose of this forum.

Second, I don't know what the alleged issue is regarding Miao28 vs Miao228, but I can state that the Miao28 membership is active, and thus the member using Miao28 is capable of posting under that username.

Thanks,

Jackson

Miao28
04-17-08, 19:56
It is seldom that one gets good service from a Pinoy. My experience with them is varied. However I have picked up a gem recently. This Pinoy is working in a drinking hole in Kuching. Book out fee is RM 150 after 12 AM and it is RM 200 before 11 PM and RM 250 before !0 PM and so on and so forth, being RM 50 ringgit for every hour before that.

Name: L****
Looks: 7/10
Legs: 9/10
Body: 8/10, no kids. no stretch marks, no scars
Fairness of skin: very fair
Boobs: B cup
FK: 10/10
Sound system: 7/10
Damage: RM 300 (given without asking).

Overall it was worth every cent. Time spent with her was 14 hours in total. I have relayed this information to Mannnn so that he may try it out if he has the time.

Miao28
04-17-08, 20:03
Greetings everyone,

First, I have deleted the exchange of posts regarding Miao228. This action was not a referendum on the accuracy of these posts, it's just that they were not relevant to the purpose of this forum.

Second, I don't know what the alleged issue is regarding Miao28 vs Miao228, but I can state that the Miao28 membership is active, and thus the member using Miao28 is capable of posting under that username.

Thanks,

JacksonThanks Jackson. It is just that some one in this thread has a grievance against me and is using different nicks to post reports to insult me. However other senior members can vouch for me as we are known to each other personally in real life. I shall not go further into the fine details as it detracts from the purpose of your forum of exchanging information about seeking women. Thanks again for your personal involvement in approving reports and for spending so much of your time in keeping this forum within the spirit of this forum.

Koyu Jonathan
04-18-08, 04:13
After pussycat test drive the beautiful car, a few hours later, I also test drive this superb new car. It's was more exciting than the real car I test earlier.

Name: Ah Mei
Race: Chinese mix (can speak contonese, hokkien, mandarin, malay and etc)
Face Look: 6/10
Boobs: C+ cup (very very big, nice and firm. Better than Angel Baby)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (a must for BB Lover)
Daty: 8/10 (pussy no smell)
Sound System: OK
FJ: 91/0 (tight and wet)
Cowgirl: 9/10 (got many style of cowgirl)
Missionery: 9/10 (her legs always clamp inwards, new car is like this)
Damage: RM120Mannnn,

Any guide to look for mei? Wanna test drive also the sport car also.

Mannnn
04-18-08, 07:20
Mannnn,

Any guide to look for mei? Wanna test drive also the sport car also.
This sport car was flown to KL already. Sometimes this type of sport car run fast, so must grab the opportunity fast.

NiteProwler
04-18-08, 11:01
It is seldom that one gets good service from a Pinoy. My experience with them is varied. However I have picked up a gem recently. This Pinoy is working in a drinking hole in Kuching. Book out fee is RM 150 after 12 AM and it is RM 200 before 11 PM and RM 250 before !0 PM and so on and so forth, being RM 50 ringgit for every hour before that.

Legs: 9/10
Body: 8/10, no kids. no stretch marks, no scars
Fairness of skin: very fair
Boobs: B cup
FK: 10/10
Sound system: 7/10
Damage: RM 300 (given without asking).

Overall it was worth every cent. Time spent with her was 14 hours in total. I have relayed this information to Mannnn so that he may try it out if he has the time.Hi there,

I'am new here & I do follow those forum fr times to times & indeed I also a long times fan of pinoy here where I always spend times at those place & I do agree with Miao 28 reports & also respect his comments on those past issues. Anyway hope to hear more fr all senior guys out there.

Miao28
04-18-08, 14:02
Where is this massage place? I want to try her also.The clue to the MP was already given. Please read the reports carefully.

Miao28
04-18-08, 14:03
friend called wanting to check out some mjs in miri last sunday afternnon. after some pau for tea at the famous ta sa pau cafe, proceed to 1) miri city spa along river road, was served tea while looking around at the 5 aunties from mainland on offer, one with the big boobies as reported in some earlier fr. verdict? went off within 3 mins! 2) then checked lillies barber behind mas office, some 6 local nls available. verdict? went off within 30secs! 3) then off to suncity area and checked jj massage behind ocbc bank. 5 nls available but they seems to be intend on playing cards with some customers. verdict? looks promising and may come back when they are not busy. out withing 4 mins. 4) then cross the covered street to check out on soft relaxing hc behind the balik kampung cafe. nice cosy joints but was told all girls busy working. have to wait 30 mins. tough luck. the afternnon looks like it is going to waste. friend don't want to give up, so checked joint no 5) went to centrepoint ph1 and went up summer spa. 2 **** looking girls only available. okt says rest having off day! damn! 6) last try went to new beauty barber still in centrepoint ph1 area. ha at last got something 2 nice looking local cahr kuey teow and 2 massure from mainland. satisfied, friend took one 20's looking local and went in. i decided to have my ears cleaned and some facial. have not done for long time loh. overall a very disappointing sunday afternoon experience. where are all the girls in miri?nice report, but the appropriate thread would be in the sarawak thread.

Monkgoose
04-19-08, 00:06
Friends took me to a karaoke pub near a flyover in Kuching. Many many sweet young thing working in this pub which is located on the ground floor. There is another pub located above this joint too.

Depending on your selection of the SYT, one can 'raba raba' the GRO there. Some are more friendly than others and fortunately my friend, who is a long time regular there, knew who to call and whom not to call.

I asked if the GRO can be booked out but was told that the GRO seldom follow the customers out as they are freelancers. However if you have a sweet tongue, perhaps some can be persuaded to go out with you. But we didnt have the time nor the incination that evening for such trivial pursuits.

But overall, the pub scene here is tame and lame compared to the happenings in other parts of the country.

Monkgoose
04-19-08, 00:16
Didn't got any chance to visit RoGee since the confirmation. anyway went there yesterday, good experience, good info provided.

I remember going to see RoGee sometime back following the report about RoGee by Mannn and the experience was a good one. She also gave me her phone number and asked me to call her if I wanted takeaway service but I did not follow up on that one. Has anyone tried her takeaway service here?

LoveMassage
04-19-08, 06:00
I remember going to see RoGee sometime back following the report about RoGee by Mannn and the experience was a good one. She also gave me her phone number and asked me to call her if I wanted takeaway service but I did not follow up on that one. Has anyone tried her takeaway service here?Is this RoGee the Rosi at Lai Lai? Want to try her out.

Fat Fat Roll
04-19-08, 07:04
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonThis is what we call justice, and I feel comfortable when something had been removed. Or shouldn't I use remove? We want friends than enemies, in here we need friends more than everything. Friends is everything is forum.

NiteProwler
04-19-08, 07:15
The clue to the MP was already given. Please read the reports carefully.Mind show me to de direction,well 4 precaution maybe some hints or some land mark near there as i just been transfer here so I might got mess up somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.

Horny Shy Guy
04-19-08, 07:37
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Was waiting to see this and never believe it is possible. Now peace of mind for everyone in this forum. Thank you Jackson.

Actserv
04-20-08, 17:10
Called OKT for direction recently and was directed to go to the place mentioned above. Was ask to look at three stocks but decided to test drive the third. The experience was good as the stock gave a superb BJ. Here is the FR

Name : A** Y**
Origin: PRC, Chonging
Face: 6.5/10
GFE: Yes 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Position : 1-Missionary, the BJ make up for it
Damage : RM180
WIR : Yes

Anyone wanted to test drive this stock would have to be quick as she may be leaving soon.

Actserv
04-20-08, 17:11
Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonHope everyone could move on from here instead of commenting on this matter.

Actserv
04-20-08, 17:14

Therefore I conclude that RM 50 for BBBJ is a big high even though some little armies was swallowed.Hi Miao28,

Do you mind PM me the the place and the number? Will provide FR when tested.

Thanks

Seijaipow
04-22-08, 02:11

Compare the above to report #2284 below by LoveMassage and look at all the jokers in this thread

One after another the jokers try to be funny in this thread.

Meow Meow
04-22-08, 07:46
Hi Miao28,

Do you mind PM me the the place and the number?

Thanks
Do you mind give me your house address so I can post it to you.

Mo100
04-22-08, 09:08
Had Jia Jia sometime ago. I don't know wheather she's the Jia Jia some of you might have b4.

Here's the FR.
Looks: 9/10, some brown spot on face like Lindsay Lohan
Body: 8/10, red flower tattoo under belly button
Skin: 10/10, fair and smooth
Boobs: B cup, nice to hold
BJ:3/10
FJ: 6/10
Sound system: 9/10, fake but sounds real
Damage: RM100

I was disappointed didn't have a chance to try QiQi as she's leaving.
----------------------------------------
Brother Miao,

Kindly read my PM. TQ.

Mo

Seijaipow
04-22-08, 16:02
Hi Miao28,

Do you mind PM me the the place and the number?

Thanks

Why dont you get the hell out of this thread? You treat this as a joke? You cut and paste one sentence from LoveMassage and Actserv and treat it as your own FR? You cant even receive PM as you havent paid your dues to Jackson. Vamoose before you are banned permanently. This is not a place for your stupid jokes as we all know who you are.

Fat Fat Roll
04-22-08, 16:30
Had Jia Jia sometime ago. I don't know wheather she's the Jia Jia some of you might have b4.

Here's the FR.

Brother Miao,

Kindly read my PM. TQ.

MoYeah, she is the fire and ice inventor.

She is in town now? I don't know, might be paying her a visit then. When did you "visits" her?

Mannnn
04-24-08, 03:16
Some brothers here ask me for the "Secluded Place" and Malay OKT number. Sorry brothers! The cars there can only be view or test drive by appointment only. That's mean we have to know you, to bring you there or give your mobile phone number to the OKT before you're a client.

Miao28
04-24-08, 07:02
Some brothers here ask me for the "Secluded Place" and Malay OKT number. Sorry brothers! The cars there can only be view or test drive by appointment only. That's mean we have to know you, to bring you there or give your mobile phone number to the OKT before you're a client.I have received similar PM from fellow senior brothers regarding the above matter too and I am sorry that I am unable to give out the OKT phone number to people not known to me personally. I hope those senior brothers understand my position and situation in this delicate matter.

Mo100
04-24-08, 09:25
Miao,

I'm allright with Miao Non-Disclosure Policy of the place. I understand that.

Thanks.

Mo

-------------------
Hot Girl: Jia Jia

I am sure Jia Jia has gone back to China. She can only stay for here for max 3 months.

Mo

Actserv
04-24-08, 17:26
For the information for all the brothers here, Jia Jia has just got back in Kuching. Called her today. As for the FR, need not to say more as a lot have been mentioned about her.

Laowei
04-25-08, 00:45
N***, the local Malay OKP, has many new stocks. However many of the stocks are rejects. She has one or two better looking WL, 19 years of age, but these better looking ones do not do overnight. N*** charges RM 130 for short time and it is not really worth it as you need your own place or hotel room and by the time it is all done, it all adds up. Unless she has exceptional stocks but then that is a rarity.

If I many add my two cents worth. I suggest to ignore those trouble makers who are back in this thread again and post many reports which cannot be verified. Ignore is the best policy for the time being. Let them post day in and day our their make believe reports and see how long they can last.

Mannnn
04-25-08, 03:46
It is just a Nick. So does it concern you oh. You are one of those who called names. Cheong safely with a Condom over your Head.
I'm wondering why you had so many reports deleted by Jackson. Oh! you're a bad boy.

Mannnn
04-25-08, 03:52
Been having all the luck and met this 29 year old Investment Banker in a Chat Channel.

Here's the FR.
Body: 6.50/10
Skin: 7/10
Boobs: Not sure what Cup, but i know it is huge and need to work on the Nipple hard before it will greet you (so still under use)

GFE: 5/10 (to be fair, to her, our rendevouz started at noon in her office)
BJ:9/10 (she says she loves it and she really go out to please the receiver. She do not mine a quickie in her Office as she is the only one in the Office in her newly set up office in Kuching and welcome people she like to visit her more often)

FJ: 6/10 (maybe same reason as above)

Sound system: Light moans when you huge her and start roaming her big boobs and squeezing it)
Damage: FOC
Oh! a investment banker lady let you "F" for free.

Cinta
04-26-08, 13:24
One day when we was having our regular meals at a coffee shop at Jalan Penrissen. I hand over my phone number to a waitress. At that night the waitress called me and she agreed to go out with us. She brought along her colleague. We went to a pub nearby. We order beers and the girls drank beer too. A few tins and the girls is high. We start kissing and hugging. Later take the girls back to my house.

Here's the FR.
Name: ****
Race: Dayak
Boobs: Not sure what Cup, but i know it is huge and need to work on the Nipple hard before it will greet you (so still under use)
Body: 7.5/10
Skin: 8/10 (Fair and smooth)
GFE: 10/10
BJ: 1/10 (Haven't tried before)
FJ: 10/10 (wet and tight)
Sound System: Very loud
Damage: FOC

Fetish
04-27-08, 07:23
I think we should start a Miao's Fan club here, more and more miao popping up.

Bluebird69
04-27-08, 13:04
I think Jackson should open up another thread for those miao wannabe. Let them settle their personal matters there, keep this Kuching thread solely for sharing purposes.

Fat Fat Roll
04-27-08, 14:11
One day when we was having our regular meals at a coffee shop at Jalan Penrissen. I hand over my phone number to a waitress. At that night the waitress called me and she agreed to go out with us. She brought along her colleague. We went to a pub nearby. We order beers and the girls drank beer too. A few tins and the girls is high. We start kissing and hugging. Later take the girls back to my house.

Here's the FR.
Name: ****
Body: 7.5/10
Skin: 8/10 (Fair and smooth)
GFE: 10/10
BJ: 1/10 (Haven't tried before)
FJ: 10/10 (wet and tight)
Sound System: Very loud
Damage: FOCWah Frend You really look like you eat what you give. I guess you only judge on quantity but not quality. LOL. As for me, I only aim for quality rather than quantity.

Monkgoose
04-27-08, 14:31
I think Jackson should open up another thread for those miao wannabe. Let them settle their personal matters there, keep this Kuching thread solely for sharing purposes.

There is no reason to waste time on those copycats. See how long they can persist in their actions. They have no substance. They will die a natural death. The best thing is just to ignore them and leave them to their own devices. The more attention we pay to them, the more those copycats will create a ruckus. If everyone ignore them, then they will just leave us in peace.

Mo100
04-30-08, 09:21
Miao228,

Yeah, you, Miao 228. I can only hope that i don have to reveal my identity as required by ur cousin 28's group.

Anyhow, anywhere I can reach d 2 married ladies and the banker u FR.

I really want to feel the 2 married woman u posted on 04-10-08, 06:55.

Whom u met at IRC and Yahoo

1. Race - Chinese, Age - 28+, 2. Race - Mixed Dayak, Age - 33+

'Those who want their contact know how to reach me.'--or u let me know ur contact by pming me.

Wonder if you cam PM me. Just wanna to bring them out 4 a meal...bla...bla...A billion thanks to you.

I don seem to be able to PM u when I tried last week.

Where, what and how are d chat channels that bring u so much luck and charm? I (still living in BC era, never use a chat b4.

I the kind that OK on everything. So, give or not I'm OK.

Mo

Mo100
04-30-08, 09:30
Liaowei,

I know you're really sick of reading 'my FR' on her. Should u have a good way to stop me FR on her, do it then. Or u don't have to look at my FR.

I guess I slept and fictionized my FR, like sleep walking...

As usual, no problemo.

Happy Labour Day to U all there.

Mo

Big Boy
04-30-08, 10:46
Hi all,

Had loads of meetings today and by afternoon, very tired. So, went to 4. 5m area to hunt. To my surprise, so many to choose from. Found some very interesting places, but stock was minimal. I must have went round the area almost 5 times and found a special place. They server PRCs only. Went up there and was greeted by Tau Kay Nio. There was about 6-8 PRCs with looks from 5-7. I sat down for a smoke, as usual to buy some time to look around. There were a few playing cards and my attention was immediately drawn to her. Whoooa! Her simle was ok. Face 6. 5 and was quite friendly. Others were wearing heavy make up, some looked like ah mah. During the somke, chatted with some of the ML and came to realise that it was 90 mins fror RM 50. Not a bad deal. Anyway, I indicated that I wanted her to massage me. So, off we go. The establishment is huge. 2 shoplots and the rooms lined both sides of the lots.

Entered into the room and it was actually very cosy and comfortable. Room was sufficiently big and shared an aircond with the other room. Obviously, there was a big cut off the wall to enable that to happen. So, we started chatting and I obviously took off my clothes, leaving the boxers. She continued to massage. The massage was good. We chatted most of the way and she occasionally roam to my balls area and tickle and teased me. When asked to turn over, I was expecting the question, but no, she continued to massage the arms and legs. Wooo. Good. In between, she played around a bit with the bro. I think it's because of the 90 mins that she need to kill some time. Anyway, the question finally appeared. I was asking for BBBJ or FJ, but was told that it was not available. So opted for HJ only. As noted HJ is RM 50. Tried to negotiate, but was not successful. I think my little one was doing the thinking! Ha ha ha! OK. Then proceeded to remove boxers and she stroked very slowly. I ventured to remove her bra but only managed to lift her blouse up as she was unwilling to remove it. Whooooa! The boobs were amazing. Like new! It must have been a 34B-C size, with light brown tits and very firm breasts. Very nice to hold and squeeze. Oooooh. ! Dreaming about it right now as I write. When sucking her tits, she arched her back forward and she closed her eyes, enjoying it. Ooooh! So was I. It was too good. She was actually stroking my bro quite fast, but I was too excited and finally came! She the proceeded to dress up and said that she will get me some wet cloth to clean up.

The usual treatment was quite rough after the deed, but she returned with a very warm cloth and she cleaned me throughly. Wow! What an experience After cleaning up, we hugged and were still chatting. Overall, very GFE.

Establishment: K*** F**
Name : Xiao Hei (Blackie)
Origin: Gui Lin
Boobs: 34 B-C (very solid) 10/10
HJ: 7/10 (too excited to know)
DFK: Nil
HJ: Nil
BBBJ: Nil
Massage: 8/10
WIR: Definaately
Damage: 50 massage + 50 tips

Overall, an unforgettable experience.

BB out

Seijaipow
04-30-08, 15:36
Miao228,

Yeah, you, Miao 228. I can only hope that i don have to reveal my identity as required by ur cousin 28's group.

Anyhow, anywhere I can reach d 2 married ladies and the banker u FR.

I really want to feel the 2 married woman u posted on 04-10-08, 06:55.

Whom u met at IRC and Yahoo

1. Race - Chinese, Age - 28+, 2. Race - Mixed Dayak, Age - 33+

'Those who want their contact know how to reach me.'--or u let me know ur contact by pming me.

Wonder if you cam PM me. Just wanna to bring them out 4 a meal...bla...bla...A billion thanks to you.

I don seem to be able to PM u when I tried last week.

Where, what and how are d chat channels that bring u so much luck and charm? I (still living in BC era, never use a chat b4.

I the kind that OK on everything. So, give or not I'm OK.

Mo

What do you mean by revealing one's identity? Miao28 has never asked anyone to reveal his identity. Please clarify your statement.

Senior brother Mo, you should be more selective in your reading of FR here. If it sounds too good to be true, then please continue the sentence. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is .... Dont be taken in by everything you read here.

Seijaipow
04-30-08, 22:45
Hi all,

Had loads of meetings today and by afternoon, very tired. So, went to 4. 5m area to hunt. To my surprise, so many to choose from. Found some very interesting places, but stock was minimal. I must have went round the area almost 5 times and found a special place. They server PRCs only. Went up there and was greeted by Tau Kay Nio. There was about 6-8 PRCs with looks from 5-7. I sat down for a smoke, as usual to buy some time to look around. There were a few playing cards and my attention was immediately drawn to her. Whoooa! Her simle was ok. Face 6. 5 and was quite friendly. Others were wearing heavy make up, some looked like ah mah. During the somke, chatted with some of the ML and came to realise that it was 90 mins fror RM 50. Not a bad deal. Anyway, I indicated that I wanted her to massage me. So, off we go. The establishment is huge. 2 shoplots and the rooms lined both sides of the lots.

Entered into the room and it was actually very cosy and comfortable. Room was sufficiently big and shared an aircond with the other room. Obviously, there was a big cut off the wall to enable that to happen. So, we started chatting and I obviously took off my clothes, leaving the boxers. She continued to massage. The massage was good. We chatted most of the way and she occasionally roam to my balls area and tickle and teased me. When asked to turn over, I was expecting the question, but no, she continued to massage the arms and legs. Wooo. Good. In between, she played around a bit with the bro. I think it's because of the 90 mins that she need to kill some time. Anyway, the question finally appeared. I was asking for BBBJ or FJ, but was told that it was not available. So opted for HJ only. As noted HJ is RM 50. Tried to negotiate, but was not successful. I think my little one was doing the thinking! Ha ha ha! OK. Then proceeded to remove boxers and she stroked very slowly. I ventured to remove her bra but only managed to lift her blouse up as she was unwilling to remove it. Whooooa! The boobs were amazing. Like new! It must have been a 34B-C size, with light brown tits and very firm breasts. Very nice to hold and squeeze. Oooooh. ! Dreaming about it right now as I write. When sucking her tits, she arched her back forward and she closed her eyes, enjoying it. Ooooh! So was I. It was too good. She was actually stroking my bro quite fast, but I was too excited and finally came! She the proceeded to dress up and said that she will get me some wet cloth to clean up.

The usual treatment was quite rough after the deed, but she returned with a very warm cloth and she cleaned me throughly. Wow! What an experience After cleaning up, we hugged and were still chatting. Overall, very GFE.

Establishment: K*** F**
Name : Xiao Hei (Blackie)
Origin: Gui Lin
Boobs: 34 B-C (very solid) 10/10
HJ: 7/10 (too excited to know)
DFK: Nil
HJ: Nil
BBBJ: Nil
WIR: Definaately
Damage: 50 massage + 50 tips

Overall, an unforgettable experience.

BB out

Huh? My eyes mislead me? In one line, you say HJ is 7/10. In another line, you say HJ is nil. Did you cut and paste something?

Since when did K*** F** open a branch in the 4.5 Mile area? Are we talking the same K*** F**?

Seijaipow
04-30-08, 22:56

Here's the FR.

Brother Miao,

Kindly read my PM. TQ.

Mo

My eyes deceive me again. In one line you say FJ is 6/10. In another line, you say FJ is 8/10. Which is which and which do you really mean?

Big Boy
05-01-08, 06:10
Huh? My eyes mislead me? In one line, you say HJ is 7/10. In another line, you say HJ is nil. Did you cut and paste something?

Since when did K*** F** open a branch in the 4.5 Mile area? Are we talking the same K*** F**?Sorry bro. Typo error. It was supposed to be FJ: Nil. HJ is normal la. I am not too sure which K*** F** you are refering to, but if you roam around the 4.5 Mile area, you can see it. It's above a kopi tiam. 1st Floor.

I may be thinking of revisiting her this afternoon. :) Will see if any extras can be had... >:)

BB out

Big Boy
05-01-08, 06:12
My eyes deceive me again. In one line you say FJ is 6/10. In another line, you say FJ is 8/10. Which is which and which do you really mean?I think Bro Mo here is in the same situation as I. Too excited and still thinking of her excellent performance So mistype lor. Ha ha ha! Make my mouth water onli!

BB out

Lonely Kch Guy
05-03-08, 17:17
Hi bros,

Lately I got to fish a girl from a chatroom. We went out for a drink and immediately tat day, she asked me send her back home. We talked cock in the coffee shop and then cont in the car. Talk and talk, we then find a secluded place and she did a BBBJ for me in the car. Syok man! I was confused. Few weeks later, I text her again. And she did a HJ for me in the car again. Whoa, she said she want me as a partner. I wonder how true is this. Should I continue?

Seijaipow
05-04-08, 13:05
Hi bros,

Lately I got to fish a girl from a chatroom. We went out for a drink and immediately tat day, she asked me send her back home. We talked cock in the coffee shop and then cont in the car. Talk and talk, we then find a secluded place and she did a BBBJ for me in the car. Syok man! I was confused. Few weeks later, I text her again. And she did a HJ for me in the car again. Whoa, she said she want me as a partner. I wonder how true is this. Should I continue?

Suddenly so many people give FR about chatroom girls.

How does it benefit us here? Sure we can all talk about the cybergirls we meet but how in the end do the cheong brothers here get to meet these girls in real life?

Meow Meow
05-04-08, 13:29
Suddenly so many people give FR about chatroom girls.

How does it benefit us here? Sure we can all talk about the cybergirls we meet but how in the end do the cheong brothers here get to meet these girls in real life?
I met a female clerk at my friend office. Later took her out to hotel.

Sorry this is false report.

Chatroom girls or what they called Freebie should not be posted here. It's doesn't benefit or can be shared among us. And it's can't be proved true or false report.

Seijaipow
05-04-08, 16:27
I met a female clerk at my friend office. Later took her out to hotel.

Sorry this is false report.

Chatroom girls or what they called Freebie should not be posted here. It's doesn't benefit or can be shared among us. And it's can't be proved true or false report.

You hit the hammer right on the nail. Precisely the point I was going to make, only that you say it so elegantly. This forum is for sharing information on where to find women. It is not the place to tantalize or to titillate the readers. It is also not the agony aunt column. There are appropriate places for stories, true or false. This thread is not the place. This thread should be to inform the readers here where to look for women in Kuching. It should not be the place to tell readers how macho you are or how many girls you had this week or how many girls you manage to copulate with in a year. Such stories should be reserved for beer drinking sessions with friends in a local coffee shop.

Fat Fat Roll
05-05-08, 04:14
Hi bros,

Lately I got to fish a girl from a chatroom. We went out for a drink and immediately tat day, she asked me send her back home. We talked cock in the coffee shop and then cont in the car. Talk and talk, we then find a secluded place and she did a BBBJ for me in the car. Syok man! I was confused. Few weeks later, I text her again. And she did a HJ for me in the car again. Whoa, she said she want me as a partner. I wonder how true is this. Should I continue?I hope you are genuine to this, but find girl in chat room and want to be your partner? What partner do you mean? By the way, lately there are less and less people in chatroom, I don't know you refer to MIRC or ICQ or QQ or MSN Nor AOL. I guess you guy forgot that this thread or Forum are the PLACE where we share information, and lead way to the destination state. Not some bed time story and keep people mouth watering, although some stories it's has no harm at all. But don't do it always. Get bored too, yet no plot at all. Maybe sometime you begin with her name and her status, figure we might be happy to read it. Try to think about it. I'm sorry lately I don't have much FR to contribute, because all the contact I have, owned by all brothers.

Laters

Seijaipow
05-05-08, 05:02
I hope you are genuine to this, but find girl in chat room and want to be your partner? What partner do you mean? By the way, lately there are less and less people in chatroom, I don't know you refer to MIRC or ICQ or QQ or MSN Nor AOL. I guess you guy forgot that this thread or Forum are the PLACE where we share information, and lead way to the destination state. Not some bed time story and keep people mouth watering, although some stories it's has no harm at all. But don't do it always. Get bored too, yet no plot at all. Maybe sometime you begin with her name and her status, figure we might be happy to read it. Try to think about it. I'm sorry lately I don't have much FR to contribute, because all the contact I have, owned by all brothers.

Laters

Fat Fat Roll, you are right in what you say. In many of the FR here, I see many reports saying Name: did not ask, but the poster did manage to put in many other details such as age, place, race, etc etc. Everything was asked except for the name of the person. Normally they would say they forgot the name but they remember everything else including their place of origin etc. It is hard to believe that everything else would be remembered but the most important thing, the name, is forgotten.

Mo100
05-05-08, 10:07
Seijaipow,

Wow, this is serious, like subpoena. You must be the king majesty Miao28 lawyer cum judge.

My eyes deceive me again. In one line you say FJ is 6/10. In another line, you say FJ is 8/10. Which is which and which do you really mean?I actually cut and paste that. I forgot to omit that line. It is 6/10 b'because she is kind of rush.

Besides, I can't even feel her fire and ice thing. The best BJ I ever had was from Queen Jac in S'pore. Real lick and slurp.

What do you mean by revealing one's identity? Miao28 has never asked anyone to reveal his identity. Please clarify your statement..-'Identity' can be in the form of phone no, meet up and etc. I just wanna to try the RM120 babe. I'm always look out 4 budget bonk.Sorry, I must have misinterpreted the line posted by Miao28 on 04-24-08, 01:02. "I am unable to give out the OKT phone number to people not known to me personally. I hope those senior brothers understand my position and situation in this delicate matter. ". Also Liaowei. Sorry again!

I'm not sure what you mean by. 1. Selective reading, 2. Sounds too good to be true, 3. Don't be taken in. Me no write, read and spiak England that well. Me no paralegal. But me really want to bonk an blonde Brit babe in Kuching if you can provide the info, PM me will ya.

This a forum 4 us to e-in & e-out info on babes 4 sex. Thanks to internet and another forum.

All I really want is to have some fun & info 4 sex with women-natural real women.

Ever heard of that song.

No problem, OK. Don't get personal.

Mo

Prestigejy
05-05-08, 11:03
Thanks to internet and ISG.

MoBro, are you in the right forum?

Mannnn
05-05-08, 11:25
Senior brother Bakuteh,

We know where you went today, at 688 area. Looking for your little baby. Hehehe...

Mannnn
05-05-08, 11:28
Had a massage a few days ago at MJC.

Race: NL
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 36C (big and firm)
HJ: 5/10
Damage: 38 (one hour) + 30 (HJ)

Fat Fat Roll
05-05-08, 11:31
Senior brother Bakuteh,

We know where you went today, at Jalan Perrissen. Looking for your little baby. Hehehe...Senior Bakuteh Brother! So geng oh

Anyway, because of Bakuteh brother and i am here, and If he don't exist, means there is no me in here.

Bakuteh
05-05-08, 11:41
Dear Big Boy,
I suggest if next time you want to share your FR with us by using riddle name like this title,please give us a more accurate location.
The MP you are referring to is actually located at 3rd mile new shophousing area.It is definitely not 4.5th mile.
This MP is having a promotion of RM50 for 1.5 hours of body masssage.But mind you,I don't think any of the PRC ML there can really do a proper massage.
I was there one Sunday night after a vigorous badminton session.I went there because it is the nearest to my house.I was thinking of having a genuine massage to ease my aching body.
I called up and the boss confirmed they all can provide real good massage.So up I went.
I was assinged with a quite good looking and busty ML.Her GFE was good. 5 minutes into the session,I could sense that massage was not her cup of tea.Then she asked if I was into oil massage.I said I was a bit against oilly feeling after the session but she ensured me that she would make sure it won't.Then I agreed.
She came in again with baby oil and told me that with the oil she had to massage my dick.By then I knew what she was up to.
I played my cool and asked what extra services were available.She quoted HJ RM50 and with her breasts doing the massaging with happy ending was RM100.
I opted for the HJ and it was quite a nice one.She allowed auto roaming on the body with the top part totally naked.Her pair of tits was marvellous.She did catbath on my nipples and chest.
I blew after 15 minutes of her hardworking.Till now I had only used up 25 minutes of the 1.5 hours session.
I didn't bother and paid her RM100 and left with...a still aching body minus the load in my 'ballroom"...

Bakuteh

Bakuteh
05-05-08, 11:48
Senior brother Bakuteh,

We know where you went today, at 688 area. Looking for your little baby.
Hehehe...

Bro Mannn,
Walao yeh..Even I drove my 3rd car you also could spot me wor..
Yeah...you are right!I was there this afternoon.
I tried to call Mioa but just couldn't get through lately.He changed his mobile again?Pls ask him to call me.
Thanks.

Bakuteh

Seijaipow
05-05-08, 13:18
Seijaipow,

Wow, this is serious, like subpoena. You must be the king majesty Miao28 lawyer cum judge.

[QUOTE=Seijaipow]My eyes deceive me again. In one line you say FJ is 6/10. In another line, you say FJ is 8/10. Which is which and which do you really mean?
--> i actually cut and paste that. I forgot to omit that line. it is 6/10 b'cos she is kind of rush.
besides, i can't even feel her fire and ice thing. the best bj i ever had was from Queen Jac in S'pore. real lick and slurp.

[QUOTE=Seijaipow]What do you mean by revealing one's identity? Miao28 has never asked anyone to reveal his identity. Please clarify your statement.
--> 'Identity' can be in the form of phone no, meet up and etc. i just wanna to try the RM120 babe. i'm always look out 4 budget bonk.

Sorry, I must have misinterpreted the line posted by Miao28 on 04-24-08, 01:02..."I am unable to give out the OKT phone number to people not known to me personally. I hope those senior brothers understand my position and situation in this delicate matter.". Also Liaowei. Sorry again!

i'm not sure wat u mean by...1. selective reading, 2. sounds too good to be true, 3. don't be taken in. Me no write, read n spiak England that well. Me no paralegal. But me really want to bonk an blonde Brit babe in Kuching if u can provide the info, PM me will ya.

This a forum 4 us to e-in & e-out info on babes 4 sex. Thanks to internet and WSG.

All I really want is to have some fun & info 4 sex with women-natural real women.

Ever heard of that song.

No problem, OK. Don't get personal.

Mo

I thank you for your kind clarification. If you cant say what you mean, how can you mean what you say? Now that the air is cleared, perhaps we can get back to the original business of meeting up with real women.

Bro Miao, where are you? I tried calling you but you are not around? Overseas again?

Seijaipow
05-05-08, 13:21
Dear Big Boy,
I suggest if next time you want to share your FR with us by using riddle name like this title,please give us a more accurate location.
The MP you are referring to is actually located at 3rd mile new shophousing area.It is definitely not 4.5th mile.
This MP is having a promotion of RM50 for 1.5 hours of body masssage.But mind you,I don't think any of the PRC ML there can really do a proper massage.
I was there one Sunday night after a vigorous badminton session.I went there because it is the nearest to my house.I was thinking of having a genuine massage to ease my aching body.
I called up and the boss confirmed they all can provide real good massage.So up I went.
I was assinged with a quite good looking and busty ML.Her GFE was good. 5 minutes into the session,I could sense that massage was her cup of tea.Then she asked if I was into oil massage.I said I was a bit against oilly feeling the session but she ensured me that she would make sure it won't.Then I agreed.
She came in again with baby oil and told me that with oil she had to massage my dick.By then I knew what she was up to.
I played my cool and asked what extra services were available.She quoted HJ RM50 and with her breasts doing the massaging with happy ending was RM100.
I opted for the HJ and it was quite a nice one.She allowed auto roaming on the body with the top part totally naked.Her pair of tits was marvellous.She did catbath on my nipples and chest.
I blew after 15 minutes of her hardworking.Till now I had only used up 25 minutes of the 1.5 hours session.
I didn't bother and paid her RM100 and left with...a still aching body minus the load in my 'ballroom"...

Bakuteh

I like busty babes but the price is a bit steep for me. However there are some good stocks at the place opposite the MIB station and the price is still RM 40. Need I say more? I have said it many times but it seems the brothers here are shy to try such cheap places. Dont worry, the women there dont bite and they give good value for money. It is the feeling in the end that counts.

Cinta
05-05-08, 13:24
[QUOTE=Mo100]Seijaipow,

[QUOTE=Seijaipow]My eyes deceive me again. In one line you say FJ is 6/10. In another line, you say FJ is 8/10. Which is which and which do you really mean?.- I actually cut and paste that. I forgot to omit that line. It is 6/10 b'because she is kind of rush.

Besides, I can't even feel her fire and ice thing. The best BJ I ever had was from Queen Jac in S'pore. Real lick and slurp.

I thank you for your kind clarification. If you can't say what you mean, how can you mean what you say? Now that the air is cleared, perhaps we can get back to the original business of meeting up with real women.

Bro Miao, where are you? I tried calling you but you are not around? Overseas again? Are you looking for me? I'm here leh.

Meow Meow
05-05-08, 13:56
Rainbow:

I went there and saw a few MILF PRC and MILF local. Anybody knows more?

Prestigejy
05-05-08, 16:36
I like busty babes but the price is a bit steep for me. However there are some good stocks at the place opposite the MIB station and the price is still RM 40. Need I say more? I have said it many times but it seems the brothers here are shy to try such cheap places. Dont worry, the women there dont bite and they give good value for money. It is the feeling in the end that counts.You got to look properly before choosing. Some are like GMILF with big boobies hehehe. No harm squeezing them. But for FJ i prefer younger one range from 30-40 years old. Nice to hear from you. When go drinking again from this hole?

Big Boy
05-05-08, 17:52
Dear Big Boy,

The MP you are referring to is actually located at 3rd mile new shophousing area.It is definitely not 4.5th mile.Bro Bakuteh,

I seriously thought that, that area is 4.5 mile. Near Boulevard. Anyway, I stand corrected. I wanted to publish full name, however, scared of MIB. :)

BB out

Fetish
05-06-08, 10:02
A few senior members seems to be missing lately. Where is Miao (the original Miao) and Viper? Have they retired?

CerealKiller
05-06-08, 18:43
Hi people,

For those who know me, I will no more be in Kuching by middle of this month. Will be going down to Miri. Got a good job offer there so Miri, here I come. Give me some time there and I will definatedly be able to get a very good detail of all the action place in Miri.

For those bro in Miri, if any of you would like to be my initial guide there, please PM me and I will definatedly meet up when I go down middle of the month.

Rommance Saga
05-09-08, 11:17
Hi,

Any one knows how to go to the happening place at arang road?

Heard it is the end of the road, can anyone kindly show me direction to go to da place (draw a map will be best. =p). Will be very much appreciated and come back with a FR.

Thanks first

Mo100
05-09-08, 15:16
Seijaipow,

Stop Mobbing and Policing the Forum.

U exist out of no where and start policing the forum.

Stick with the objective of the forum.

Or you are Miao28 with another id. Get this policing stuff over will ya.

Mo

Seijaipow
05-09-08, 18:59
Seijaipow,

Mo

When the pussycat is here, the rats starts to play. In any case, please dont associate me with that pussycat in this channel. I am who I am and I am not that cat that you refer to.

If pointing out some inaccuracies offends you, you can be sure that I shall no longer refer to your posts any longer from now on. Jackson, where did you put that ignore button?

Seijaipow
05-09-08, 19:03
Hi,

Any one knows how to go to the happening place at arang road?

Heard it is the end of the road, can anyone kindly show me direction to go to da place (draw a map will be best. =p). Will be very much appreciated and come back with a FR.

Thanks first

Since you heard it from someone, then it is best that you ask that someone to point you to the right direction. Arang road is not that long a road and you can easily cover the whole road in a few minutes. Come back with your FR of your survey of Arang road soon. We are all waiting impatiently to go to this so called happening place.

Prestigejy
05-10-08, 05:04
Seijaipow,

MoHaha you are darn funny. Assumption going to kill you dude. I seen both Miao28, and seijaipow in person. it show what a fool you are to make such comment. If dont know dont comment. It make you look like an idiot.

Seijaipow
05-10-08, 15:34
Haha you are darn funny. Assumption going to kill you dude. I seen both Miao28, and seijaipow in person. it show what a fool you are to make such comment. If dont know dont comment. It make you look like an idiot.

Thank you for setting the record straight. The least that that brother can do now is to say sorry to the pussycat for dragging his name into the mud. What to do? Some people say the most outrageous things without using the brain in the first place. Worse of all, it comes from the mouth of a senior brother accusing myself of being that pussycat. It just goes to show. The words speak for itself. It just goes to show who we can trust and who we cannot trust in this thread.

Fat Fat Roll
05-10-08, 20:58
Thank you for setting the record straight. The least that that brother can do now is to say sorry to the pussycat for dragging his name into the mud. What to do? Some people say the most outrageous things without using the brain in the first place. Worse of all, it comes from the mouth of a senior brother accusing myself of being that pussycat. It just goes to show. The words speak for itself. It just goes to show who we can trust and who we cannot trust in this thread.Totally agree, let's share FR since recently it had like came to the end of this Kuching Thread. Well, I will contributes some in this mid of month, not in Kuching right now and work work work. Hope all senior brother cheong well and great!

Mannnn
05-11-08, 05:23
Haha you are darn funny. Assumption going to kill you dude. I seen both Miao28, and seijaipow in person. it show what a fool you are to make such comment. If dont know dont comment. It make you look like an idiot.
What you said is correct. I had also met Seijaipow in person.

Mo100,

You as a senior member should know better than to make wild accusations against other senior members.

LoveMassage
05-11-08, 05:53
I came to this site to be informed about new massage scene in Kuching and not to read about you guys bitching about each other.common.

Zeijaipou
05-11-08, 09:29
What you said is correct. I had also met Seijaipow in person.

Mo100,

You as a senior member should know better than to make wild accusations against other senior members.How hypocritical, but true.

Zeijaipou
05-11-08, 09:34
I think Jackson should open up another thread for those miao wannabe. Let them settle their personal matters there, keep this Kuching thread solely for sharing purposes.Contact me. Want pass to you some contact.

Change Phone and lost your HP Number.

You got take the PRC out bo. Her friend already a Merc drive her around already.

Your GF with her sister (who massage your fren) at same place going home next month and she just bought a Note Book.

Any thing in Thailand?

Al Comdore
05-13-08, 00:58
I am a frequent reader of this web site and have read most of the postings since its first inception a couple of years ago, but I never actually made any attempt to post any message for others to consume.

Anyway, during a weekend a friend called and invited me for a message and he suggested that we went to Wonderful at Chonglin Park. Being weekend there were not many cheongsters and wl. There were two wl namely Ahmay (Ch) and Connie (Bid). In the past I used to patronise Ahmay who plied her trade at Ginza.She has a nice pair of boobs and would also give bbj. But during the trip my friend went for Ahmay.

I did not have any choice left except Connie. She told me that she used to work in a MP somewhere in Ampang, KL after she completed her F5 and came back early this year. she gave a very good massage and would provide fs at the right price.

Below is my review:

Name: Connie (Koni)
Boobs. 40 HH (almost four kg per boob)
FK: nil
FJ: try to negotiate
AR: nil

For those boobs lovers out there it is worth to give her a try.
WIR: Yes, to have a round of fj if I can negotiate:)

Mannnn
05-13-08, 10:49
Went for a massage at Lai Lai.

Name: Lily
Race: Bidayuh
Face Look: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: Didn't ask
Damage: RM45

Note: Hellen look fat. Is she pregnant?

Seijaipow
05-13-08, 13:48
I am a frequent reader of this web site and have read most of the postings since its first inception a couple of years ago, but I never actually made any attempt to post any message for others to consume.

Anyway, during a weekend a friend called and invited me for a message and he suggested that we went to Wonderful at Chonglin Park. Being weekend there were not many cheongsters and wl. There were two wl namely Ahmay (Ch) and Connie (Bid). In the past I used to patronise Ahmay who plied her trade at Ginza.She has a nice pair of boobs and would also give bbj. But during the trip my friend went for Ahmay.

I did not have any choice left except Connie. She told me that she used to work in a MP somewhere in Ampang, KL after she completed her F5 and came back early this year. she gave a very good massage and would provide fs at the right price.

Below is my review:

Beautiful Ah Mei is now a ML? Wow, it is a far cry from her Ginza days. I remember her smooth white skin and her long hair during the old days in this forum when this forum was called another name in the old days.

You also ferreted out Koni? I believe that she used to work in the fruity place in Satok but she has now moved? Wonderful work, Al Comdore. You are now promoted to detective rank Al Comdore.

Seijaipow
05-13-08, 13:50
Went for a massage at Lai Lai.

Name: Lily
Race: Bidayuh
Massage: 5/10
HJ: Didn't ask
Damage: RM45

Note: Hellen look fat. Is she pregnant?

That is baby fat. Indeed, she is with child. Good work detective first grade Mannn.

Maddog123
05-14-08, 04:02
Went to MJC, Ra***** MP in the afternoon.

Immediately chose a PRC, wearing miniskirt and strappy top. She's very fair, had a big smile on her face and looked very friendly.

Proceed to room right at the back of corridor. Sign of good things to come.

Proceeded to strip. Massage was so so only. I lay face down and she was massaging my back, standing in front of me. I touched her thighs, wah, very smooth, told her too. She was pleased. Proceeded to move up until I reach her panties. Looked up, wah, red panties. Very nice.

Long story short, I managed to remove her clothing (with a bit of persuasion) until she was totally naked. Nice. Smooth and white skin all over, no tatoos, no piercings. Nipples are soft and longish type and her pubic hair were very fine and soft too.

She allowed FK, very good kisser and enjoyed it as much as I did. I managed to finger her until orgasm twice. Didn't allow DATY though. And she gave me a slow and sensous HJ that lasted for 12 minutes (I counted, because there was a clock on the wall. All the while, FK me and teasing my nipples with her toungue. Very nice.

Total damage: RM 50 + RM 50 for HJ

WIR: Yes.

Bennyhotdog
05-14-08, 09:24
I am totally new here.

Can anyone tell me where to get local D?

Thx for helping!

Meow Meow
05-14-08, 11:37

Immediately chose a PRC, wearing miniskirt and strappy top. She's very fair, had a big smile on her face and looked very friendly.

Proceeded to strip. Massage was so so only. I lay face down and she was massaging my back, standing in front of me. I touched her thighs, wah, very smooth, told her too. She was pleased. Proceeded to move up until I reach her panties. Looked up, wah, red panties. Very nice.

Long story short, I managed to remove her clothing (with a bit of persuasion) until she was totally naked. Nice. Smooth and white skin all over, no tatoos, no piercings. Nipples are soft and longish type and her pubic hair were very fine and soft too.

She allowed FK, very good kisser and enjoyed it as much as I did. I managed to finger her until orgasm twice. Didn't allow DATY though. And she gave me a slow and sensous HJ that lasted for 12 minutes (I counted, because there was a clock on the wall. All the while, FK me and teasing my nipples with her toungue. Very nice.

That's VFM brother, with her having naked and giving you a HJ and FK. What's the name of this pretty lady, brother?

Meow Meow
05-14-08, 11:53

Below is my review:

How does Ah May looks like? I don't want to went in and ask for Ah May name for massage. I think I saw Connie but don't know how to identify for Ah May.

Maddog123
05-15-08, 04:48
That's VFM brother, with her having naked and giving you a HJ and FK. What's the name of this pretty lady, brother?When asked, she told me her name was Ao Y**g. Sounds like a surname.

Bennyhotdog
05-15-08, 06:57

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Yesterday evening I also went to ra***** mp, I choose a car called coco she is good and naked too, I wonder is it the same person?

Ocean King
05-16-08, 03:18

I went there too and select a horse called Nadia. She is good and naked too. I wonder if she is the same person?

Cinta
05-16-08, 11:42
Yesterday evening I also went to ra***** mp, I choose a car called coco she is good and naked too, I wonder is it the same person?Chai Chai and Siew Mei not bad too.

Seijaipow
05-16-08, 13:49

I took the horse called Chai Chai but it was nothing worth shouting about.

Normad2020
05-17-08, 10:00
Brother, just to confirm, is the ML (Nadia) you took at R****** formerly working at L**L**? If so then she is a fun girl as she had massaged me before in the her old place (in the private room) and she gave quite a respectable bbbj (of course can't compare to Rozi or Sophia).

Cheers
normad2020

I went there too and select a horse called Nadia. She is good and naked too. I wonder if she is the same person?

Ocean King
05-17-08, 10:50
Brother, just to confirm, is the ML (Nadia) you took at R****** formerly working at L**L**? If so then she is a fun girl as she had massaged me before in the her old place (in the private room) and she gave quite a respectable bbbj (of course can't compare to Rozi or Sophia).

Cheers
normad2020

I cant confirm if she was previously at LL. I didnt ask too many questions into her previous working sexperience.

Suns88
05-18-08, 06:14
Was in Kuching 2 weeks ago. Stayed in Crown Plaza. Called my regular OKT for ON ML. At around 10pm he brought 2 MLs. One looked very young and another looked ok. Asked how old were the young looking and she told me 21. I did not believe her. Kept on asking and finally she told me 16. Firstly, I scolded her for doing this kind of work at that young age. Then I scolded my OKT for forcing 16 years old to work. Apparently she was duped by her friend to come to Kuching and then was sold to the OKT. This "operasi" is quite rampant in Sarawak. BTW, all the MLs are Indons.

So finally took the 23 year old. To make her comfortable I told her where I came from and then I ended in teaching her Malaysian Georaphy for 30 mins. When she was comfortable, proceded with round 1. Then off to sleep. In the morning proceded with round 2. BTW, ON cost me only RM200.

The 2nd night, wanted some action so walked to the clubs along Hilton. Walked all the way to Picadally's and ended up in 1 club with most babes. Had a few beers and saw a group of cute looking chicks. All my friends chickened out to approach the babes. They instead wanted to go for a massage. I recommended Relax which was on our way back. Stopped at Relax and they were a few Indon MLs. Unfortunately the OKT told that it was closing time and I had to come the next day at 11am. Off we went empty handed and that was all.

To those who come to Kuching once in a while and if you are lazy to work hard to get a ON ML by going to all the MPs, just choose a good cab driver once you reach the Kuching airport. Choose on Chinese cab drivers and trust me, they know all the insides on Kuching.

Cheers,

Suns

Suns88
05-18-08, 06:14
Was in Kuching 2 weeks ago. Stayed in Crown Plaza. Called my regular OKT for ON ML. At around 10pm he brought 2 MLs. One looked very young and another looked ok. Asked how old were the young looking and she told me 21. I did not believe her. Kept on asking and finally she told me 16. Firstly, I scolded her for doing this kind of work at that young age. Then I scolded my OKT for forcing 16 years old to work. Apparently she was duped by her friend to come to Kuching and then was sold to the OKT. This "operasi" is quite rampant in Sarawak. BTW, all the MLs are Indons.

So finally took the 23 year old. To make her comfortable I told her where I came from and then I ended in teaching her Malaysian Georaphy for 30 mins. When she was comfortable, proceded with round 1. Then off to sleep. In the morning proceded with round 2. BTW, ON cost me only RM200.

The 2nd night, wanted some action so walked to the clubs along Hilton. Walked all the way to Picadally's and ended up in 1 club with most babes. Had a few beers and saw a group of cute looking chicks. All my friends chickened out to approach the babes. They instead wanted to go for a massage. I recommended Relax which was on our way back. Stopped at Relax and they were a few Indon MLs. Unfortunately the OKT told that it was closing time and I had to come the next day at 11am. Off we went empty handed and that was all.

To those who come to Kuching once in a while and if you are lazy to work hard to get a ON ML by going to all the MPs, just choose a good cab driver once you reach the Kuching airport. Choose only Chinese cab drivers and trust me, they know all the insides of Kuching.

Cheers,

Suns

Seijaipow
05-19-08, 04:34

To those who come to Kuching once in a while and if you are lazy to work hard to get a ON ML by going to all the MPs, just choose a good cab driver once you reach the Kuching airport. Choose only Chinese cab drivers and trust me, they know all the insides of Kuching.

Cheers,

Suns

This is the first time that I have ever heard of a RM 200 ON for WL. Got so cheap meh? Some more have to deliver to your five star hotel room too.

ML do massages. Most do not do ON. MP in Kuching are not like MP in KL. Most MP are strictly for massages and the HJ. It is not for looking for girls for FJ. So I do find it strange that you equate the MP ML here with the MP girls in West Malaysia.

The caretaker of Relax is not an OKT. Your report is highly inaccurate.

Normad2020
05-20-08, 04:51
Appreciate the professional courtesy brother. Treat my question as non-existence.

Thanks & Cheers
normad2020

I cant confirm if she was previously at LL. I didnt ask too many questions into her previous working sexperience.

Suns88
05-20-08, 05:02
This is the first time that I have ever heard of a RM 200 ON for WL. Got so cheap meh? Some more have to deliver to your five star hotel room too.

ML do massages. Most do not do ON. MP in Kuching are not like MP in KL. Most MP are strictly for massages and the HJ. It is not for looking for girls for FJ. So I do find it strange that you equate the MP ML here with the MP girls in West Malaysia.

The caretaker of Relax is not an OKT. Your report is highly inaccurate.Greetings,

My abbreviations were wrong. They are not MLs but WLs. My appology. Like what I said, they are from Indon and are cheated in coming to Kuching. They normally "are kept" for 3-6 months. Initially, they are reluctant to work but days go by and if the need food to eat, they just do it unwillingly.

Regarding the Relax old Chinese guy, I thought he was the OKT. My mistake since now you tell me that he is just the care taker.

Ask the taxi drivers for these kinds of WLs. I started out by paying RM300 and then RM250. Finally, I started dealing directly with the OKTs and not through the taxi driver. So, now I get lesser than RM200. Take note that this is my 10th time taking from this OKT.

Cheers,

Suns

Ocean King
05-21-08, 04:23
I haven't heard of RM200 for ON in Kuching. Do you really count how many times you take from this OKT?

Ask the taxi drivers for these kinds of WLs. I started out by paying RM300 and then RM250. Finally, I started dealing directly with the OKTs and not through the taxi driver. So, now I get lesser than RM200. Take note that this is my 10th time taking from this OKT.

Cheers,

Suns

Suns88
05-21-08, 07:29
I haven't heard of RM200 for ON in Kuching. Do you really count how many times you take from this OKT?Bro,

Of course I have to count mah. This is my hard earned money. Overall, I have spent between RM2-3K in Kuching already within 2 years.

To all those who are still in disbelief of this figure, take note that these girls are from Indonesia and not local or PRCs. They have been cheated to come to Malaysia for work. What I heard is that the owner will pay the person who sents these girls to Malaysia RM2K. But imagine how much the owner make. Working almost every night for 3-6 months.

I know this OKT has many customers in Kuching and some of you brothers are his customers. So you know exactly what I am talking about.

Cheers,

Suns

Bluebird69
05-22-08, 00:14
I used to take indonesian wl for RM160 one night, but that is 2-3 years ago. The rate should be higher due to inflation. If you know the okt and been regular, he will give you a special rate especially after midnight, they will take any reasonable offer.

Miao28
05-22-08, 16:28
Bro,

Of course I have to count mah. This is my hard earned money. Overall, I have spent between RM2-3K in Kuching already within 2 years.

To all those who are still in disbelief of this figure, take note that these girls are from Indonesia and not local or PRCs. They have been cheated to come to Malaysia for work. What I heard is that the owner will pay the person who sents these girls to Malaysia RM2K. But imagine how much the owner make. Working almost every night for 3-6 months.

I know this OKT has many customers in Kuching and some of you brothers are his customers. So you know exactly what I am talking about.

Cheers,

SunsThe fact that the girls are from Indonesia has nothing to do with their cheap price. There is a standard price for ON for Indonesia girls in Kuching, and to the best of my knowledge, the price is currently RM 250.

The fact that you may have paid RM 200 for ON does not mean that everyone here pays that price. The going price is RM 250 now. This is common knowledge. What is not common is the price of RM 200. This is not to say that you did not pay such a price. It may only be applicable to yourself of the price of RM 200.

Those girls are recruited by an agent who pays for the passport of the girls, their transport here to Kuching and their incidental expenses until they reach Kuching. How much do you pay your agent for your Indonesian maid? In Kuching the OKT provides for the housing and food for the girls and to care for their well being for their time here. Those girls do not work for free. They are given a certain rate for their sort of work here. They are not slaves. In most cases, they are not forced to do this sort of work. All of the girls I have talked to have expressed a willingness to do this sort of work. Some of the girls even have freedom to choose their customers. For instance, they will not 'do' certain customers. I shall not go into the details here.

There are many many OKT in Kuching and there are even OKT wholesalers who farm out their girls to other OKT who then put them in various hotels in town. How do you think OKT get their girls? Of course from the wholesalers.

You put it as if all the ten girls that you have tried are forced into this kind of work. This is hard to believe. If you believe that the girls are forced by your so called OKT, then look for a 'green' OKT whose girls work willingly for him. If someone is being forced to work, I can only imagine that they will give you lousy service. You must get it from a willing provider.

Miao28
05-22-08, 16:33
I used to take indonesian wl for RM160 one night, but that is 2-3 years ago. The rate should be higher due to inflation. If you know the okt and been regular, he will give you a special rate especially after midnight, they will take any reasonable offer.What would be a reasonable offer to a OKT for an overnight WL? Some overnight start from 9 PM to 11 AM. Some start from midnight to 9 AM. So the prices are a bit subjective. It also depends on the quality of the girls. Some girls cost more than others. Why? Because the standard of some of the girls are better.

I think we would like to hear of what other brothers here are paying for ON because there seems to be a disparity in pricing. This disparity may be due to differences in OKT pricing or perhaps in the quality of the ladies offered.

Viper Z
05-23-08, 02:29
Tried Yuki last week. Apparently Ah Boy now got stocks from China and also Hong Kong.

Name : Yuki (PRC)
Body : 7/10
Face : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
BBBJ : Declined
FJ : 8/10
Dmg : RM 160

Though there was a little language barrier, her friendliness makes up for everything to make it a nice experience. :)

Hong Kong stocks are at RM 180. My friends took the Hong Kong stocks and was very satisfied.

Viper Z
05-23-08, 02:34
My friends brought me to this Pending place 2 weeks ago and we wnet into the shophouse cum apartment. Stocks are local, Indonesian sometimes Taiwanese/PRCs. I took Erfa due to her manja style. The rates are as below :-

The OKt's own stocks : RM 100
Other OKT's stocks : RM 120
A just deflowered lady : RM 150

Since they have only 2 rooms there, I took Erfa and my friend took the recently deflowered lady. Another 2 of our friends decided to wait at the lobby. :D

Erfa has nice features and light brown nipples with 34C boobs. She is very 'manja' and GFE was top notch. Nice experience. Dmg was RM 120.

Mannnn
05-23-08, 07:06
I like Erfa's natural hairless pussy. I like it when she says 'mau service?' However Erfa has gone back to kampong, but we still keep in touch via sms.

Viper Z
05-23-08, 11:55
I like Erfa's natural hairless pussy. I like it when she says 'mau service?' However Erfa has gone back to kampong, but we still keep in touch via sms.

Concur bro.... Luky for me I was here during her short stint here. Revisited the place again today and guess who I saw? :D

Mannnn
05-23-08, 12:30
Concur bro.... Luky for me I was here during her short stint here. Revisited the place again today and guess who I saw? :D
Who you saw brother? Don't tell me you saw one of your ex-girlfriend there. hahaha...

Miao28
05-23-08, 13:09
I like Erfa's natural hairless pussy. I like it when she says 'mau service?' However Erfa has gone back to kampong, but we still keep in touch via sms.Erfa was back here for a few weeks this month. She was previously at the same place last year and was a favorite with our friend who has gone to a better paying job in Miri.

Fetish
05-24-08, 15:41
Wow, surprise to see viper waking from his hibernation the original miao resurfacing. Glad to see you both here again now that cereal killer is in Miri. Catch up with you guys in about 1 months time, better get some stock ready for me, you know my taste.

Miao28
05-24-08, 15:50
Wow, surprise to see viper waking from his hibernation the original miao resurfacing. Glad to see you both here again now that cereal killer is in Miri. Catch up with you guys in about 1 months time, better get some stock ready for me, you know my taste.I got many new stocks for you to try. Erfa sends her regards to you.

Bakuteh
05-25-08, 04:30
Bro,

Great to see you back in this paradise.
Thanks for your good thought and deed in giving my contact to my favourite MILF who is now landed at xxxxxxx MP in MJC.I lost her contact and I was sort of missing her mind blogging bbbj and passionate love making,everytime I drove by her old work place.She is such a real sex pet for me..emm..
She called me yesterday when I was boarding the flight in KK back to Kuching.A pleasant surprise to hear her sexy voice.Must visit her may be today to re-experience that nice feeling.
Thank you once again.

Bakuteh

Rommance Saga
05-25-08, 05:49
Went with brotherhood and come back with disapppointment.

We arrived about 1130 and the girl is kinda rush.

Try 10, 13, 19.

Damn, they 30 min say everythg finish and ask for tips! (suppose to be 90 min for RM50) and chase us away.

Damn hell! The lousiet massage that we everyone have gone thru in life!

Shame on these China dolls! No culture one!

Brothers here just don't waste your $$$$ here.

The gal here just know HJ nothg else they can do.

Highly Not Recommended!

A Total Loss man!

Babun Albino
05-25-08, 17:13
Went to kuching recently on offical trip. After read few treads here, try to look see a few places and quite difficult because transport problems. Here some of the FR. I went to Laxxxxxr at the back of Riverside Hotel, quite decent massage by PRC lady and the damage is RM40/hr. No private room but with separate curtain. I think no hanky panky business there. Then i went to some place call Hxx something2x with chinese name just few block from the first massage place I went. The price was quite high. RM60/hr, room service RM100/hr (which is very expensive) and the lady is NLs. Well, i didn't try scince my friend waiting to pick me up, if got time next trip will try. The next day after meeting scrool to Satok area. Went up through back staicase to Saloon next to Choice Food by the name of Mxx Fxxr (sound like it lah), was welcome by young lady. Saw few PRC and local (they claimlah, but maybe there are indon). So think a while, then i think another place for Foot Reflex nearby by the name Appxx, then i went there, Was welcome by young lady sit at the chair. Was asked to proceed to the room. No selection as a ask the young lady to send in anyone lah. The room was wall up using plywood and was closed by only curtain and the there's no massage bed. Have to lay down at floor with matress. Then come this lady ny the name of Ax Lxxg. She claim 30 yo but the body still lok oright. I took 11/5 hr which cost me only RM60. Make story cut short, manage to persude her to get naked and play with her pussy while she play with my Dirty Dog (Didy). Her pussy well maintain as no fishy smell and nicely trimmed. Well, she promise to do better thing in my next trip. I tip her RM60 for that. WIR: yes, maybe try some other lady. She said one young lady by the name of Jxxxy. Late at night, went together with my friend to Jana Wawasan for decent massage. Was welcome by youg lady at counter and that night was quite full, so have to lines up. Take No.5. Went to 3rd floor and have a good 2hr chinese massage. I did ask for Hj but was nicely turn down because they didn't offer that service. Come down nearly 2.ooam saw few MIB down stairs at the counter BZ checking for passport.

Fetish
05-26-08, 10:43
I got many new stocks for you to try. Erfa sends her regards to you.
I can't really recall her by her name but I believe I can remember her when I see her. You know my style, never rent the same car from a car rental company twice LOL

Viper Z
05-27-08, 09:40
Who you saw brother? Don't tell me you saw one of your ex-girlfriend there. hahaha...

One thing is for sure.. that person got no boobies.. :D

Bakuteh
05-28-08, 02:18
Went with brotherhood and come back with disapppointment.

We arrived about 1130 and the girl is kinda rush.

Try 10, 13, 19.

Damn, they 30 min say everythg finish and ask for tips! (suppose to be 90 min for RM50) and chase us away.

Damn hell! The lousiet massage that we everyone have gone thru in life!

Shame on these China dolls! No culture one!

Brothers here just don't waste your $$$$ here.

The gal here just know HJ nothg else they can do.

Highly Not Recommended!

A Total Loss man!

Dear Brothers,
I post a FR about this MP recently.YES!The PRCs ML there are all HJ providers only.Massage is just not their cup of tea.
If you merely want an imported body to auto roam,with your dick being jerked off,and willing to pay RM100 for that...well,probably that is the place to go.
But then it will spoil the market and the PRCs would think that our hard earned money is so easy to make.Just imagine some of our local MLs who give good massage,batin,allow auto roaming and come with a nice HJ happy ending(sometimes even throw in BBBJ if the chemistry is right!)are happy and contended with a tip of not more than RM50!See the difference guys?
So,remember to go to the right place and get the right dish!
Good luck!

Bakuteh

Koyu Jonathan
05-28-08, 03:41
Viper Z,

Please provde more hint and info for the pending place. Tq

Erfa WIR?

My friends brought me to this Pending place 2 weeks ago and we wnet into the shophouse cum apartment. Stocks are local, Indonesian sometimes Taiwanese/PRCs. I took Erfa due to her manja style. The rates are as below :-

The OKt's own stocks : RM 100
Other OKT's stocks : RM 120
A just deflowered lady : RM 150

Since they have only 2 rooms there, I took Erfa and my friend took the recently deflowered lady. Another 2 of our friends decided to wait at the lobby. :D

Erfa has nice features and light brown nipples with 34C boobs. She is very 'manja' and GFE was top notch. Nice experience. Dmg was RM 120.

Viper Z
05-29-08, 02:08
Viper Z,

Please provde more hint and info for the pending place. Tq

Erfa WIR?

No WIR... She is not in Kuching anymore..

As for hint, I am sorry but I promised my friends not to reveal anything on it.

Cyber Cat
05-30-08, 12:30
Dear brothers,

Anyone try the MP at rock road? I believe it name is H*** K*** something.

Cyber Cat
05-30-08, 12:37
Dear Bro,

Getting more and more MP around, anyone try an MP at rock road, you can see the sign from Jalan ong thien sui. I believe the name is H*** K*** reflexlogy.

Miao28
05-31-08, 12:09
Dear brothers,

Anyone try the MP at rock road? I believe it name is H*** K*** something.

Please read this thread before posting irrelevant questions. Do you think that the brothers here and I are the help desk for MP in Kuching. For your information, Mannnn has posted info in July 2007 on your question above, which is reproduced below.

Went to Hong Kong at No.8, Ong Tiang Swee road. Went in and saw a pretty dayak cashier. She give a menu to select which massage I want. Choose a Hong Kong style massage which cost RM88 for 75min. Went up-stair and to one small room. Everythings still new and clean and is to open this 1st August.

Name: Xiao Xi
Origin: PRC
Face: 5/10
Body: Lightweight (6/10)
Massage: 7.5/10
Damage: RM88 (75 minutes, Hong Kong style)

Note: Normal body massage is RM58 for 60 minutes.If you know the name of the place and the location of the place, why didnt you go and check it out and give us a report? I see many such questions as to the name of the place being asked here and what services that they give. Since you know the location of the place, then just go spend your RM 38 and give us a report instead of asking what services are available. Do you not know the saying that 'it is better to give than to receive', meaning that you should give information if available. I am sure you have a pair of legs and you are able to walk to that place and partake of the services available.

Miao28
05-31-08, 12:16
Dear Brothers,

I post a FR about this MP recently.YES!The PRCs ML there are all HJ providers only.Massage is just not their cup of tea.

If you merely want an imported body to auto roam,with your dick being jerked off,and willing to pay RM100 for that...well,probably that is the place to go.
But then it will spoil the market and the PRCs would think that our hard earned money is so easy to make.Just imagine some of our local MLs who give good massage,batin,allow auto roaming and come with a nice HJ happy ending(sometimes even throw in BBBJ if the chemistry is right!)are happy and contended with a tip of not more than RM50!See the difference guys?

So,remember to go to the right place and get the right dish!

Good luck!

BakutehIt goes to show that some people dont read all the FR that have been posted and keep on asking the same questions over and over again.

I always in supporting our local industries first and foreign goods later. Why pay more for the same services. What is worse is that people think imported goods are better when in fact it is not better. In fact local goods are value for money.

Not that you mention it, there is a place where the ML will take only RM 10 for a good HJ. I offered more and she declined to take more. What is more surprising is that it is a foreign ML too. It shows that there are some smart foreign ML around too. Every cent earned counts and it is she who will be the winner. Those who try to dig for gold will lose out.

I have PM to you the name of this ML. I am sure it will be to your liking.

Mannnn
05-31-08, 12:22
Dear Bro,

Getting more and more MP around, anyone try an MP at rock road, you can see the sign from Jalan ong thien sui. I believe the name is H*** K*** reflexlogy.

Please read report no. 1105

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=625556&postcount=1105

Mannnn
05-31-08, 12:43
Got a message from Miao28 that a women friend whom we know wanted to find kangtau. After that I called her and yes she want to find kangtau. She said she want to find some money (cari duit) to buy milk (susu) for her baby. The next day I go to Bau and take her down to kuching.

Name: AL***
Face: 5.5/10
Body: Petite
Daty: Yes
Position: A few
Bbbj: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 (very wet, maybe long time no "F")

Miao28
05-31-08, 12:47
Got a message from Miao28 that a women friend whom we know wanted to find kangtau. After that I called her and yes she want to find kangtau. She said she want to find some money (cari duit) to buy milk (susu) for her baby. The next day I go to Bau and take her down to kuching.

Name: AL***
Face: 5.5/10
Body: Petite
Position: A few
Bbbj: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 (very wet, maybe long time no "F")
Damage: RM100She was staying for a while in the kampong across the border and she was just in town to look for money to buy milk for her baby. As you know, milk powder is now very expensive, a tin of RM 40 just lasts for two weeks. You are so kind to help her out with her milk money. Perhaps we can call you the milk man. You suck the mother's milk and in return give her money for the money to buy milk powder for the baby.

How I wish I can try your delicious dish of milk but then I know her sister too and I dont want her sister to stop giving me milk.

Meow Meow
06-01-08, 03:22
Called Mr. T and ask for new car. Got one golden pussy from Rusia. Went to have a look and she is taller then me. Face look 7/10.

Ocean King
06-01-08, 03:41
Last night drove pass at jalan pertanak. Saw a few FL standing beside the five foot way. Stop my car and ask the girl how much. She replied RM80. As her look was so so only, I just drove away.

Ocean King
06-01-08, 03:49
Long time no go to BHH, so decided to go there and have a look. Went up and saw 3 dinos and one okay looking WL. Asked how much and the girls show their five fingers to me, that's RM50. I think here is one of the most value for money pussy in Kuching.

Ocean King
06-01-08, 03:58
Managed to find my way to the fish pond. Only 4 girls is working. Orderd a tin of soft drink, cost RM4 and the ladies drink (soft drink) is RM8.

Ocean King
06-01-08, 04:14
I went to M.K. near 3rd Mile at about 11.00pm and there was no customer. But I went there again at about 1.30am and it was full of customers. I saw most of the customers is male of dayak race. Can anybody tell me more about this place? I heard this place got a lot of female customers, so I went to have a look but saw mostly male customers.

Miao28
06-01-08, 06:24
Called Mr. T and ask for new car. Got one golden pussy from Rusia. Went to have a look and she is taller then me. Face look 7/10.This is the third day that the new golden cat is in town. Tall and blonde. No much boobs or not much was showing. Following Bakuteh's advice, I think it is more worthwhile to spend our money on local ladies. It would be much cheaper and more value for money.

Miao28
06-01-08, 06:25
Managed to find my way to the fish pond. Only 4 girls is working. Orderd a tin of soft drink, cost RM4 and the ladies drink (soft drink) is RM8.Awww, things have gone up in price. It used to be RM 3 and RM 6. I think I shall not be going to this place again unless they have new fishes.

Miao28
06-01-08, 06:29
Long time no go to BHH, so decided to go there and have a look. Went up and saw 3 dinos and one okay looking WL. Asked how much and the girls show their five fingers to me, that's RM50. I think here is one of the most value for money pussy in Kuching.There is better value at Jalan Sekama but then many people are shy to go or refuse to say that they go to such cheap joints.

It beats me why some people boast that they go and pay RM 160 or more but turn their noses down at RM 40 goods. I know of RM 100 goods at a certain place and when it becomes RM 160 goods, suddenly people think it is good quality but bad quality when the asking price is RM 100.

Fat Fat Roll
06-01-08, 15:07
Been away for sometime in no reason for cheoging, Maybe fed up of PRC attitute in Local here, and price keep raising up even with a KOLO-ME now cost me around MYR3. 50. So now gotta go budget hunting in case of hunting out of noway, it is not that we cheongster unable to paid that sum of amount, is just that, we need to pay what we deserve for. Sorry for so many bluffing stuffs. Let's Start.

From what I know from here FR, I found out that someone have earlier than me to pay a visits to her, please note the FR before me. I call the usual number but answered by unusual people which is different people, kinda confuse for that. Got the destination and head for it. Arrive at the place but crowded at there, full of visitors in that Hotel.

Guided by phone to the room, and same technique as before door was open up and girl is behind the door. I saw her, nice, and great, and straightly I decide to myself I will buy this, but before that I fool around with her. Few moments later I confirmed with her and that I took her, a big smile from her, and there proceed I go to take bath, She told me that she can help me if I want, and there she go. Cleaning me first with the soap and shampoo, I ask her why she care so much on my little head instead of my others part of body. "because I am gonna suck hard on it later" she replied, wow. That was a cool answer I got from her ! Dry up by her and then start the action on bed, she start with her cat bath again, we kissed a bit before that and then she proceed from my nipple forward to lower part. If you watch Bangbros series you will know how this girl suck, suck on ball and little head and some deep throat. The thing that killing me is that when my thing is on her mouth and talk to me. You know if you speak with your mouth close you mouth will be having a wave in behalf. For almost 15 minutes gone, I asked her can I eat her too, without thinking she said ok, there I proceed to her private part, when I eat her she seems likes enjoying it, and I keep fingering her without asking, more than 5 minutes she hold my head forward to her, I know she climax, as her chest goes up and down really fast. Surprisingly no fishy smell at all. From what I know, foreplay is really important in love making, and if you able to make it right, the girl will having more climax than usual. She calm down a while and right away, her mouth hop on my little head again. BJ this time going less time than the first, around 5mins I think.

We start with Cow girl first, she ride fast and hard, and telling me not to come fast (confuse). Her sound system is hard bass, really low and light. I really almost come luckily she stopped and change position. This time she want me on top and dig her deeply, we continue this position for more than 10 minutes cause I like this too as I can squish her boobies, and more play with her clit, anbd yes she came again. Later than I request her that I want doggy she then said to me she like that the most, I think most of the woman I had like doggy, frend told me that G-spot is easy to hit, and that why most of them like it. But she warn me that she don't do anal. Keep ramming from behind until the end of the world, and I know I can't hold much longer so I stay down and ask her to finish me with BJ(or I finish her? LOL) Keep on BJ and lastly when I want to spray seed, there I go stand up and spray on her (permission granted at first)I shoot her on her boobies and face. To my very own surprise she collecting a bit of my seed and put on her mouth, I thought she was drinking it, but then she spills it out and play with. It's rare that I saw a girl willing to get herself so mess up as she might need to clean up for the next customer, yet the weather today is cool. After all that she still clean for me in the bathroom, gently she kiss me the last time at there and the last time on my sleept little head.

There you go my FR, if you got bored with my long story. I appologise to you then.

Race: Russian (MosCow)
Name: Sabrina / Sazrina (Her English is better than previous kitten)
Looks: 9/10 Best Golden Kitty among those I met
Hair: Straight / Light BLonde and Green/Brown
Body: 8/10 Nice Coca-Cola Shaped but Dotted
Boobs: 34B Confirm As My GF is That size.
BJ: 10/10 (Done on Demand, ever watch those BangBro series you know) CatBath: 7/10 (a real kitten bah.)
CIM: No. Yes
Seed Land: Boobs, Face and Mouth.
DeepThroat: Yes
DATY: 8/10 Juicy
FJ: 8/10 Tight At First, Wet become Loose (or am I small? )
GFE: 7/10 At first nope. See Agong head YES
Damage: 250
WIR: YES

Actserv
06-01-08, 16:05
Have been away from Kuching for a while and have not written a post for a while too. I came back last Friday night and drove around town on Saturday. Was driving along Ang Cheng Ho area and noticed a big signboard. A new MP was set up at same row as the shop selling chicken rice (named Tx Sxxxxxxx Fxxx Rxxxxxxxxxx). As have not tried the Kuching massage for a while so went up and have a look. Place quite newly renovated. I mean painted but layout the same. As for the ML. Nothing to shout about though. So left without trying. Maybe was not in luck though. Anyone tried do post a FR here.

Fat Fat Roll
06-01-08, 18:59
This is the third day that the new golden cat is in town. Tall and blonde. No much boobs or not much was showing. Following Bakuteh's advice, I think it is more worthwhile to spend our money on local ladies. It would be much cheaper and more value for money.Yeah, after having her and I flash back if I take PRC I can have 2 times of joys, and I can go for a ON too. Kinda regret too. LOL, this is life anyway.

Miao28
06-01-08, 19:28
Race: Russian (MosCow)
Name: Sabrina / Sazrina (Her English is better than previous kitten)
Looks: 9/10 Best Golden Kitty among those I met
Hair: Straight / Light BLonde and Green/Brown
Body: 8/10 Nice Coca-Cola Shaped but Dotted
Boobs: 34B Confirm As My GF is That size.
BJ: 10/10 (Done on Demand, ever watch those BangBro series you know) CatBath: 7/10 (a real kitten bah.)
CIM: No. Yes
Seed Land: Boobs, Face and Mouth.
DeepThroat: Yes
DATY: 8/10 Juicy
FJ: 8/10 Tight At First, Wet become Loose (or am I small? )
GFE: 7/10 At first nope. See Agong head YES
Damage: 250
WIR: YES
She told me she was from the Ukraine. Glad that you enjoyed this golden cat but for some of us, the previous Sabrina is still No. 1.

Miao28
06-01-08, 19:32
Meow meow. Sure or not

The famous okt ti?Meow meow's information is accurate as to the Golden Cat.

Fat Fat Roll
06-02-08, 02:55
She told me she was from the Ukraine. Glad that you enjoyed this golden cat but for some of us, the previous Sabrina is still No. 1.Yeah, no doubt. Previous stock is cute.

Fat Fat Roll
06-02-08, 02:56
Meow meow's information is accurate as to the Golden Cat.Yeah, number not change, people whose answer the call seems different.

Actserv
06-02-08, 11:19
Yeah, number not change, people whose answer the call seems different. Called the OKt with the golden pussy. Guess what? . Not only have to wait but there are two other persons waiting. Oh my god. So decided to abort the plan.

Cyber Cat
06-03-08, 15:02
Went to MP at 4 1/2 mile near 688. S** reflexlogy

Race: Thai
Name: Horse
Face: 6/10
Hair: Straight
Boobs: small
Hj: 7/10
Damage: 50 for massage + 50 for Hj

Having problem communicating, because she only know Thai and a bit of English.

Most of the time using sign language.

LoveMassage
06-04-08, 04:17
Went there recently. Got this mp 32 that give good sensual buttock massage. Love it. Cheap also important now that everything is getting expensive. 50 for 90m. No HJ and fj.

Actserv
06-05-08, 06:40
Rang up OKT one evening requesting to view the stocks available. I was then directed to proceed to the place to view the stocks. Here are the FR:

Name : Cxx Cxx
Origin: PRC
Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : Sizeable
BBJ : 9/10
FJ :8/10
Damage : 160
WIR : Yes

The girl is petite though.

Mannnn
06-05-08, 13:43
Name: PiPi
Origin: Indon
Body: 8/10 (small and petite)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (small cup)
BBBJ: 8/10
Sound system: 2/10
FJ: 9/10 (very wet and very very tight)
Damage: RM120

Miao28
06-06-08, 23:25
Name: PiPi
Origin: Indon
Body: 8/10 (small and petite)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (small cup)
BBBJ: 8/10
Sound system: 2/10
FJ: 9/10 (very wet and very very tight)
Damage: RM120A few weeks ago, Pipi commanded a high price of RM 3,000. Now she commands a price of RM 120. Pipi's goods has a fast depreciation value. Would you have paid RM 3,000 or RM 120?

Mannnn
06-08-08, 04:20
New car don't run smoothly. After a car had run a few thousand kilometers then it will be in tip top conditions. She has still a lots to be learn. The best things is, her engine are good and new.

A few weeks ago, Pipi commanded a high price of RM 3,000. Now she commands a price of RM 120. Pipi's goods has a fast depreciation value. Would you have paid RM 3,000 or RM 120?

Miao28
06-08-08, 09:40
New car don't run smoothly. After a car had run a few thousand kilometers then it will be in tip top conditions. She has still a lots to be learn. The best things is, her engine are good and new.Since you have tested driven the new car, let us hope that the car will be able to adapt to your driving style and program it into its computer. Thus other drivers who get into the car seat will have a smooth fast ride. The wonders of our modern computer era. Instead of us adjusting to the car, the car adjust to our driving style.

On the other hand, second hand cars are the best value. Let other people depreciate it for us and let them program the car to rectify any defaults.

Miao28
06-08-08, 10:24
With the exception of a few so called pubs and night clubs where one hundred percent of the girls are willing to go out with you if you show a big enough bundle of cash, the majority of pubs and karaokes are just that and a little bit more only.

The majority of karaoke GROs only scam you for ladies drinks ranging from RM 17 to RM 22 for a glass of watered down soft drink or a glass of watered down cheap Chinese imported beer. If you do not have deep pockets, I suggest that you save up and go to the one hundred percent places where all the girls are available and willing if you have a fat wallet.

Pubs and karaokes are not pick up places in Kuching. All the GROs have boyfriends. Unless you are Tom Cruise with your handsome and young boy look or you are Bill Gates with your mega bucks, you will not score with the girls. You will be taken for a fast ride with a fast women with no return on your investment on colored soft drinks.

Let me put it another way. If the girls want to earn money the easy way by spreading her legs, she would not be waiting for potential customers like you folks in a karaoke joint. She would have a minder, a pimp or some one who would bring her customers at RM 100 a pop, more or less.

However if you have time and money to waste, then a karaoke joint would be an enjoyable place to spend a few pleasurable hours with some young ladies in tight short clothing. Do not expect anything more than some fondling in the dark of the karaoke and expect your wallet to be considerably lighter as the evening and night gets longer.

However if you spend enough time in such places, these karaoke and pub girls can be persuaded to go out with you in the daytime with no charge. You may bring them shopping and such. However do not expect to bed them in any short time. Remember what I said earlier, all these girls have boyfriends.

Bliss Act
06-08-08, 15:58
Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum for a while now. Great info.

Anyway, I will be working in the Sntubong area soon, any number to call for car?

As its kind of far to call one from KCH.

Please make a suggestion.

Rommance Saga
06-08-08, 21:51
Don't waste your time there. The stock just look terrible. Run quickly!

Have been away from Kuching for a while and have not written a post for a while too. I came back last Friday night and drove around town on Saturday. Was driving along Ang Cheng Ho area and noticed a big signboard. A new MP was set up at same row as the shop selling chicken rice (named Tx Sxxxxxxx Fxxx Rxxxxxxxxxx). As have not tried the Kuching massage for a while so went up and have a look. Place quite newly renovated. I mean painted but layout the same. As for the ML. Nothing to shout about though. So left without trying. Maybe was not in luck though. Anyone tried do post a FR here.

Mannnn
06-09-08, 03:20
With the exception of a few so called pubs and night clubs where one hundred percent of the girls are willing to go out with you if you show a big enough bundle of cash, the majority of pubs and karaokes are just that and a little bit more only.

The majority of karaoke GROs only scam you for ladies drinks ranging from RM 17 to RM 22 for a glass of watered down soft drink or a glass of watered down cheap Chinese imported beer. If you do not have deep pockets, I suggest that you save up and go to the one hundred percent places where all the girls are available and willing if you have a fat wallet.

Pubs and karaokes are not pick up places in Kuching. All the GROs have boyfriends. Unless you are Tom Cruise with your handsome and young boy look or you are Bill Gates with your mega bucks, you will not score with the girls. You will be taken for a fast ride with a fast women with no return on your investment on colored soft drinks.

Let me put it another way. If the girls want to earn money the easy way by spreading her legs, she would not be waiting for potential customers like you folks in a karaoke joint. She would have a minder, a pimp or some one who would bring her customers at RM 100 a pop, more or less.

However if you have time and money to waste, then a karaoke joint would be an enjoyable place to spend a few pleasurable hours with some young ladies in tight short clothing. Do not expect anything more than some fondling in the dark of the karaoke and expect your wallet to be considerably lighter as the evening and night gets longer.

However if you spend enough time in such places, these karaoke and pub girls can be persuaded to go out with you in the daytime with no charge. You may bring them shopping and such. However do not expect to bed them in any short time. Remember what I said earlier, all these girls have boyfriends.

I agreed with you that most of the Kuching pubs and karaokes is not the place to fish for girls. They are only interested at us in buying them ladies drinks. I have wasted a lots of money at this places. Even if we brought them to shopping and gave gifts does not guarantee they will give us "F".

Waterfish7788
06-09-08, 07:23
These are several KTV in kuching, Mainly D*L*X* around Padungan Area, C*t* near Secret Recipies, R*S* S*y**G around Sekama and H*b**R near New Fly Over.

All of them charge almost the same. Beer over RM 50 per jug. Sitting fee about RM 70 per hour for PRC and less for Pinoy. One can spend over 1K easy in a night for 2 to 3 person.

There is a cheaper option for me. X*n*d* near Jalan Mendu is good fun too.

Waterfish7788

Miao28
06-09-08, 12:22
Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum for a while now. Great info.

Anyway, I will be working in the Sntubong area soon, any number to call for car?

As its kind of far to call one from KCH.

Please make a suggestion.Since it will be your new workplace, it is presumed that you know the geography of the Santubong area. It is a fishing village with a few tourist resorts in the surrounding hinterland. It is also 20 miles away from the main population center of Kuching.

I think you are asking the obvious to which you know the answer is NO. You know it is far from Kuching. You know that the area is only populated by fisherfolks and hotel staff and the elderly tourists. Yet you ask the obvious.

I dont understand the purpose of your report. Are you fishing for information or are you asking to antagonise people here?

Bliss Act
06-09-08, 13:49
Call boy 4 stock last night @ K**G W**D INN

Was given a chic name Siao Hsia, not bad all, softspoken but not sombong at all...nice..

sorry guys dun know much of yur shortem use in report stat but here's my report

Been in kch: Since end of last month..
look: 7/10
boob: 34C nice n firm
body: slim
skin: very smooth
catbath: 5/10
b.job:6/10
fk: 6/10 Start wif horse ridding then request me to take over...
style: only 2 but her smile n loveliness makes up for it
sonud system: 7/10
finger: 2/10 she prefer not to

Although the stats looks average but somehow her overall performance make it feels worthwhile.

Damage RM180
Compare with Tieng Tieng from the same source (in L* H*a at Song Thien Choik) , she fair slightly lower but still recommended.

and Guys, I was told an ON would be RM500 and deliver to hotel one shot is RM200...exclusive of TAXI... any advice? (My previous question - I Will be in Santubong soon..so pls help)

BTW, read u guys have been pretty satisfied with NADIA from R#$^& of MJC,...how about Ann...my last trip there( last yr) she only do massage no hanky panky...pretty looking though.. any luck from u guys? another gal, ANNA was naughty... btw, can these gals be ask to stay over night in hotel?

Shoot

Seijaipow
06-09-08, 19:12

Was given a chic name Siao Hsia, not bad all, softspoken but not sombong at all...nice..

Although the stats looks average but somehow her overall performance make it feels worthwhile.

Damage RM180
Compare with Tieng Tieng from the same source (in L* H*a at Song Thien Choik) , she fair slightly lower but still recommended.

and Guys, I was told an ON would be RM500 and deliver to hotel one shot is RM200...exclusive of TAXI... any advice? (My previous question - I Will be in Santubong soon..so pls help)

BTW, read u guys have been pretty satisfied with NADIA from R#$^& of MJC,...how about Ann...my last trip there( last yr) she only do massage no hanky panky...pretty looking though.. any luck from u guys? another gal, ANNA was naughty... btw, can these gals be ask to stay over night in hotel?

Shoot

I strongly detect a fishy smell in your report.

Report No. 1, you make a wishy washy statement to solicit some information about a remote area of Kuching in which you are already familiar about.

In this report, you make an attempt to show great familiarity with Kuching and its OKT and the MJC area.

Why are you on a fishing expedition?

Bliss Act
06-09-08, 19:40
Sorry to Seijaipow and Miao28

I didn't mean any harm. It's really just sharing of info. "the report about siao hsia" that I tried last night.

And as for the Santubong question, miao28 I was just asking as I read from the reports in this forum, ON is not as much as what I've ask when call up 'boy'. As reported in my previous report his asking price is RM500 overnight RM 200 deliver to hotel (one shot). Exclusive of taxi charges for places like Santubong resorts. Guess the difference is because I'm not a regular.

And R**** at mjc, I've only tried Ann and Anna before, and read about Nadia in this forum. So obviously the question pops up. Since 'boy' is charging RM500 so tot you guys might be able to help. (din realize by asking that I offended you guys) My apology.

Shoot

Ek Virs
06-10-08, 10:31
Quite interesting topic got in here. I'm newbie. So greet the older senior first. Hehe. Two last day feel tired so decided go to this MP. That MP got sauna too (wah so shiok)Here my report:

Name: No remembered but got tag number (no.5)
Race: PRC
Look: 8/10 (look pretty)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: 32C
Damage: 78 ( 30 minutes body+30 minutes legs)

Waterfish7788
06-10-08, 11:02
I feel for you shoot.

Actserv
06-10-08, 16:55

Damage RM180

ShootDont mean to be rude, but what you have written in your first and second report sounded funny.

Miao28
06-10-08, 18:47
First timers posting a FR should have a look at a first time very first FR by Mamai in the Sabah section. This is the way to post a first report rather than the usual 'I am a newbie' posting with nothing to add after that introduction.

There are now hundreds and hundreds of China ML in Kuching MP and it is pointless to post a FR pointing to such MP and to such ML in particular as it is a waste of time and money and ink to write about such ML. Do we seriously want to hear about paying RM 50 for a HJ by such China imports? I seriously think not.

We would like to very much hear about value for money HJ and FJ places and people. Such value for money places and people do exist but it is seldom reported.

In case it is not noticed, why is there a dearth of report by seniors about MP nowadays? Because it is no longer value for money and it no longer serves its original purpose. However newbies seem to think that we would like to hear about massages places. What we really want to hear about is how to find women. We are not interested to hear about the over hundred MP in Kuching. There is one in every street corner literally.

Seijaipow
06-11-08, 01:46
Sorry to Seijaipow and Miao28

I didn't mean any harm. It's really just sharing of info. "the report about siao hsia" that I tried last night.

And as for the Santubong question, miao28 I was just asking as I read from the reports in this forum, ON is not as much as what I've ask when call up 'boy'. As reported in my previous report his asking price is RM500 overnight RM 200 deliver to hotel (one shot). Exclusive of taxi charges for places like Santubong resorts. Guess the difference is because I'm not a regular.

And R**** at mjc, I've only tried Ann and Anna before, and read about Nadia in this forum. So obviously the question pops up. Since 'boy' is charging RM500 so tot you guys might be able to help. (din realize by asking that I offended you guys) My apology.

Shoot

We are not offended. What makes you say such a darn thing? What struck me as curious was the way that you posed the questions. Your logic is so strange.

For instance, you imply that "boy' is overcharging you because you are not a regular. "Boy's" price is the same to all who call him. Why should he overcharge you? Just because you are not a regular? That is not a valid reason at all.

Then there is your asking for a OKT number to call in Santubong. Do you think that there are OKT nearby serving the Santubong area?

What has R**** got anything to do with Nadia? It has no connection at all.

Ann is no more with R****. Ann and Anna are not WL. They are ML. So why the question of asking if they go to hotel?

In all, your logic and questions defy comprehension.

But whatever it is, do not say that we are offended.

Bliss Act
06-11-08, 05:57
Seijiapow,

First of all, the rates quote in the forum for ON according to you guys in much lesser than RM500 right?

So, when boy quote me 500 naturally I would think its higher then what you guys hav mentioned before. (My Maths is not that bad! )

Since you guys are seasoned senior members, wouldn't it be fair to ask just a simple question if there are any better value for money way of getting an ON service for the 3 resorts in Santubong area. (of course I know santubong is a fishing village). What I'm seeking help is maybe the you guys here knows any contact for gals based nearer to Santubong like PJ, Semariang, Matang Jaya. Rather then all the way from kch.

As for R$%$ in MJC, I only know R$%# in MJC that I've been before (last yr). And maybe it's my mistake that I read somewhere in this forum, Nadia's name in R$% MJC, . Because I only know one R#$# in MJC. Maybe there's another R#$% which I don't know of. And like I said, it's one year ago that Ann massaged me, . How would I know she have moved? I was JUST asking whether anyone know WHETHER they do more then massage. These all showed I'm not a regular! That's y I started to read his forum and asked a few simple questions.

Shoot.

Seijaipow
06-12-08, 00:12
Many thanks to the pussycat for introducing me to the OKT's suppliers. I now go wholesale. Direct from the suppliers themselves. Less the middlemen OKT and their cut.

OKT get their stocks from a range of suppliers and once you get to know the suppliers, you can be assured of a selection of good stocks.

Pity you guys having to pay a high price to those middleman OKT who repackage these girls into the various hotels.

Seijaipow
06-12-08, 00:27
Since you guys are seasoned senior members, wouldn't it be fair to ask just a simple question if there are any better value for money way of getting an ON service for the 3 resorts in Santubong area. (of course I know santubong is a fishing village). What I'm seeking help is maybe the you guys here knows any contact for gals based nearer to Santubong like PJ, Semariang, Matang Jaya. Rather then all the way from kch.

If you can afford to stay in those touristy high price resorts in the Santubong area, if you can afford the taxi fare for the girls to go from Kuching to Santubong and if you can afford the ON fee, why are you bothered about asking for value for money?

You are contradicting yourself.

Would someone driving a Mercedes be worried about a petrol price increase?
Only someone driving a Kancil would be worried about the price increase.

Unless that someone is wearing a shoe a few sizes too big.

Bliss Act
06-12-08, 02:46
If you can afford to stay in those touristy high price resorts in the Santubong area, if you can afford the taxi fare for the girls to go from Kuching to Santubong and if you can afford the ON fee, why are you bothered about asking for value for money?

Unless that someone is wearing a shoe a few sizes too big.Did it ever cross yur mind that in certain work, one is ask to go outstation to carry out certain tasks for a night or two on the company expenses? . In my case it's one of the resorts there. (think about it)

Shoot

Waterfish7788
06-12-08, 03:00

Unless that someone is wearing a shoe a few sizes too big.From reading the forum, one of the good things i learn is to pay the market price. Not to over pay. Once more and more poeple start to pay more, this will indirectly influence the price the OKT or supplier. The OKT or supplier would think the new prices is an acceptable by the market and start charging the new price.

Just because i drive a mercedes, doesn't not mean i should pay RM 1.00 for an apple and someone who drive a Kancil should pay RM 0.50 for an apple. Same goes for the fuel prices. We all pay the same price at the pump. RM 2.70 for petrol even if you drive into the petrol station with a Ferrari.

Unfortunately for us who do not know any wholesales. we will have to accept the new price rise by the OKT or the supplier when it come in place. This is a burden for the regular.

Just my Point of view.

Waterfish

Askar
06-12-08, 05:01
I went to golden sense spa and there were quite a lot of good looking chicks including the aforementioned receptionist. Oily massage was so so but thai massage was a lot of fun. Had number 18 but didn't offer any extras and I didn't ask as the place looked legit. I did really enjoy the massage tho but it's kinda pricey there. Forgot the price.

Can anyone confirm that the place is totally clean with no extras? Would be a pity. I saw shiny shiny lights on the signboard so I thought there would be extras LOL.

I'm actually looking for a place that provides extra services in a decent environment. Any suggestions?

Sioux Indi
06-13-08, 01:06
I went to golden sense spa and there were quite a lot of good looking chicks including the aforementioned receptionist. Oily massage was so so but thai massage was a lot of fun. Had number 18 but didn't offer any extras and I didn't ask as the place looked legit. I did really enjoy the massage tho but it's kinda pricey there. Forgot the price.

Can anyone confirm that the place is totally clean with no extras? Would be a pity. I saw shiny shiny lights on the signboard so I thought there would be extras LOL.

I'm actually looking for a place that provides extra services in a decent environment. Any suggestions?Yup, wen there for 1st time as well. Take no 10, did ask & no extra services . Price quite expensive compare to other "clean" MP. The price almost the same as hotel rate in Bintulu. Some MP at Jln Ang Cheng Ho are quite decent + extra services. Just read previous postings by other bros.

Miriboi
06-13-08, 03:51
Once again 2 members who seem to think they run this forum attack member who make good post and mean no harm. Why they want to do this over and over beats me. They really chase off man with new posts and nobody got new info

Kasihan Shoot

Don't let these 2 bait you.

Now I sit back now and waiting attack from so called senoir member with small mind.

Bliss Act
06-13-08, 10:30
Once again 2 members who seem to think they run this forum attack member who make good post and mean no harm. Why they want to do this over and over beats me. They really chase off man with new posts and nobody got new info

Kasihan Shoot

Don't let these 2 bait you.

Now I sit back now and waiting attack from so called senoir member with small mind.Hey miriboi,

I'm sure there's r plenty more regular n senior members with wider vision, lets not let a few who would spoil the mood.

Viper Z
06-13-08, 11:17
Apparently RD Reflexology provides 'body massage' - the ladies will massage you with their bodies ; no hands! :D

Pending hideout got a few new birds. A friend of mine took 'Depi'. Petite in size and from Medan. Just arrived 3 days ago. According to him very passionate. Price for her is RM 130.00

Lonely Kch Guy
06-13-08, 16:28
Apparently RD Reflexology provides 'body massage' - the ladies will massage you with their bodies ; no hands! :D

Pending hideout got a few new birds. A friend of mine took 'Depi'. Petite in size and from Medan. Just arrived 3 days ago. According to him very passionate. Price for her is RM 130.00Hi,

Where is the location of this RD? Issit the one in MJC?

Seijaipow
06-14-08, 01:33

Pending hideout got a few new birds. A friend of mine took 'Depi'. Petite in size and from Medan. Just arrived 3 days ago. According to him very passionate. Price for her is RM 130.00

Huh? We are talking same Depi or did she say Devi?? I tried her last Sunday. Small size, skinny, dark looking girl, with bad hair style, with no tits and no ass, who said she was from Medan. IMHO, not worth trying and expensive too.

Why I tried? Coz the OKT phoned me and said he got new goods. But new doesnt mean good. Same goes for P*** from the same place too. New but lack of experience in the bed department.

Mannnn
06-14-08, 04:12
I went to a kampung this Gawai and they are having a Rami Gawai. All the young boys and girls and old dance (Joget) together. They joget until 5am in the morning.

I'm asking any brothers here know if there is any hanky panky in this type of Rami Gawai. Like after the joget, they will pick their partner they like and go dating or "F". Is it easy to do that at the kampung? Some says it is difficult but I personally think it is easy.

Thanks!.

LoveMassage
06-14-08, 04:37

Pending hideout got a few new birds. A friend of mine took 'Depi'. Petite in size and from Medan. Just arrived 3 days ago. According to him very passionate. Price for her is RM 130.00Whereabout is this pending hideout?

Meow Meow
06-14-08, 09:05
I went to a kampung this Gawai and they are having a Rami Gawai. All the young boys and girls and old dance (Joget) together. They joget until 5am in the morning.

I'm asking any brothers here know if there is any hanky panky in this type of Rami Gawai. Like after the joget, they will pick their partner they like and go dating or "F". Is it easy to do that at the kampung? Some says it is difficult but I personally think it is easy.

Thanks!.
There is no hanky panky in Rami Gawai. That's pure joget dance. Regarding the "dating" the boys and girls are already boyfriends and girlfriends.

Meow Meow
06-14-08, 09:17

Massage with the body or boobs? How about "tar fei chi" Use hands or boobs?

The Pending hideout will slowly no longer be a hideout. It has been made famous and well known by you. :D

Seijaipow
06-14-08, 11:38

Thanks!.

I am going to a Gawai do at Serikin tonight. If there are no action there, then I shall go to the nearby karaokes to continue further.

Gawai rami is mainly for you to get to know the available kampong lasses. You can spot the beauty queens and the ugly ducklings and the old maids there all at the same time.

After a few glasses of tuak and the stronger langkau, all girls begin to look beautiful. That is the beauty of the Gawai rami. As time goes along, you begin to appreciate the inner beauty rather than the outer beauty. The rest is up to you.

Seijaipow
06-14-08, 11:40

The Pending hideout will slowly no longer be a hideout. It has been made famous and well known by you. :D

A well known places uses the legs of the ML to tar fei chi for you. However that is for the specialist fetish cheongster. It is very erotic if you appreciate this kind of feel.

Bliss Act
06-14-08, 12:02
Was told Ann is in D**mond @ mjc so went to look for ann's gd massage skill. Too bad she was expecting her regular at the same time. So opt for another gal names Ann as well..(Ann2) BTW, only 2 gals r in there. They said one is sick and the other is cuti and business is really slow these day according to them.

For Ann2, i'm the first customer for today...business really slow. and last night they close at 6 something.

Her skills r okie and she's friendly...and guess what, Ann walks in an offer me a glass of Tuak she just brought back from Kpg...nice one "sweet" Anyway,..opt for a 1.5 hr but end up 2hr... nothing to shout about during the massage just fondle Ann2 abit here n there. She told me her's is shaved..and enak macam KFC haha..(hmmm yummy..but her fk rate is 200)

Ann2
looks:6/10
massage: 7/10
boobs: 32B i think..
smooth skin.
Potential FK: RM200 but din try...ask whether she can go to other hotel, she just smile...answer: "Kalau cuaca baik" :)

Damage: 2 hr massage RM 100

seijapow, safe trip to serikin n report back wif gd news ya.

Old Cucumber
06-14-08, 12:48
Hi,

Where is the location of this RD? Issit the one in MJC?Yup! It's in front of Cafe Sayang.

Old Cucumber
06-14-08, 12:52
Whereabout is this pending hideout?I think is Penview Hotel.

Seijaipow
06-14-08, 19:55
I think is Penview Hotel.

There is a hideout at Rajah Court too. But shhhhh, keep it quiet, many people are reading this.

Seijaipow
06-14-08, 19:58
Yup! It's in front of Cafe Sayang.

Yup, this place got many overage China ML, many of which got children and mouths to feed in China. Good for MILF lovers.

Seijaipow
06-14-08, 20:00
Was told Ann is in D**mond @ mjc so went to look for ann's gd massage skill. Too bad she was expecting her regular at the same time. So opt for another gal names Ann as well..(Ann2) BTW, only 2 gals r in there. They said one is sick and the other is cuti and business is really slow these day according to them.

For Ann2, i'm the first customer for today...business really slow. and last night they close at 6 something.

Her skills r okie and she's friendly...and guess what, Ann walks in an offer me a glass of Tuak she just brought back from Kpg...nice one "sweet" Anyway,..opt for a 1.5 hr but end up 2hr... nothing to shout about during the massage just fondle Ann2 abit here n there. She told me her's is shaved..and enak macam KFC haha..(hmmm yummy..but her fk rate is 200)

Ann2
looks:6/10
massage: 7/10
boobs: 32B i think..
smooth skin.
Potential FK: RM200 but din try...ask whether she can go to other hotel, she just smile...answer: "Kalau cuaca baik" :)

Damage: 2 hr massage RM 100

seijapow, safe trip to serikin n report back wif gd news ya.

My good news for you is that Ann2 has a child so she should have some experience in the FK department. If not how else the child come about? Immaculate conception?

Miao28
06-15-08, 01:19
Huh? We are talking same Depi or did she say Devi?? I tried her last Sunday. Small size, skinny, dark looking girl, with bad hair style, with no tits and no ass, who said she was from Medan. IMHO, not worth trying and expensive too.

Why I tried? Coz the OKT phoned me and said he got new goods. But new doesnt mean good. Same goes for P*** from the same place too. New but lack of experience in the bed department.You are one brave brother to say that Depi is no good. Our senior brother here say good, according to his friend. I think you must be wrong. Did your didi have problem that day and thus did not have good feeling from Depi? Aiyah, I think you must have tried someone else coz his Depi came three days ago and yours came more than a week ago.

I must go to the hideaway to see if this Depi is as you say she is. But if really no good, then is money down the salty water ocean.

Bliss Act
06-15-08, 02:56
My good news for you is that Ann2 has a child so she should have some experience in the FK department. If not how else the child come about? Immaculate conception?Yup, she told me too. Anyway, should be accompanying a fren of mine to look for Kangtau in 2 weeks time. Seniors here, any scouting mission? :)

Ocean King
06-15-08, 02:59
There is a hideout at Rajah Court too. But shhhhh, keep it quiet, many people are reading this.
There is also one at Pending Food Court too. Shhhhh.... quiet.

Viper Z
06-15-08, 07:30

Why I tried? Coz the OKT phoned me and said he got new goods. But new doesnt mean good. Same goes for P*** from the same place too. New but lack of experience in the bed department.

She told me her name was Depi and is quite fair when compared to the others. Anyway my friend took her and he gave her thumbs up. :D

Both massage and special is with boobs. :D

Actserv
06-15-08, 08:11

:DYa, I was there the other day and was offered the massage and extars using boobs. Price quoted RM200 exclude the hourly rate. Didn't take it. Anyone tried? Please provide FR.

Old Cucumber
06-15-08, 09:10
Yup, she told me too. Anyway, should be accompanying a fren of mine to look for Kangtau in 2 weeks time. Seniors here, any scouting mission? :)Tina of Mayfair not bad. Big tits. A few PRC there also good looking.

Miao28
06-15-08, 10:49
There is also one at Pending Food Court too. Shhhhh.... quiet.The Pending Food Court one has gone West to Seremban. Prestigejy tried her both in Kuching and in Seremban.

Oyenk
06-15-08, 11:50
To all senior members in Malaysian board...
I think most of the ISG users/viewers are from Malaysia.
check this out !

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/internationalsexguide.com

and congrats for that !
Kiong Hee...Kiong Hee !

Miao28
06-15-08, 11:55
I received a telephone call today from a ex Satok and ex no name place girl with a curious request. She asked me if anyone of my friends or myself wanted a contract wife. She told me she was willing to be one for two weeks for RM 1500.

She said she would do wifely duties like cooking, cleaning and the other duties expected from a wife. I told her that I would introduce some friends who are in need of such services.

This lady has beautiful fair skin with no scars or other markings. Petite in size, she is proportionate and has a husky voice. She has no ounce of fat about her. She makes you feel as ease once you talk to her.

I was wondering if other members here have encountered such an offer before.

Fat Fat Roll
06-15-08, 12:30
To all senior members in Malaysian board.

Check this out !

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/internationalsexguide.info

and congrats for that !

Kiong Hee...Kiong Hee !LOL, great you are checking on it. Malaysia thread seem to be hot, and that's why alexa show a lot of IP on it.

Mannnn
06-15-08, 13:32
To all senior members in Malaysian board...
check this out !

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/internationalsexguide.com

and congrats for that !
Kiong Hee...Kiong Hee !
Kam Sia... Kam Sia..., (Terima Kasih..., Oyenk)

Boobs 711
06-15-08, 14:37

Thanks!.Mann,

This type of do is where the kampong boys normally go fishing. $$ donot normally comes into the equation. If they like each other, they may go off somewhere....for some fun. Else they will keep in touch and hopefully marry,

Strangers should be extra carefull if you decide to join the fishing in this type of pond. In some Kpgs, the local boys have been known to gang up and attacked strangers who tried to compete with them.

Miao28
06-15-08, 19:59
Tina of Mayfair not bad. Big tits. A few PRC there also good looking.Where has your brain gone to? Those PRC there are over 30. I think the big tits of the PRC there has gone to your brain and made it weak.

Miao28
06-15-08, 20:23
Ya, I was there the other day and was offered the massage and extars using boobs. Price quoted RM200 exclude the hourly rate. Didn't take it. Anyone tried? Please provide FR.Go to Matang. They offer nude body slide and massage for inclusive fee of RM 150 or less, if you have good bargaining power and refuse to go in to their exorbitant demands at first.

Only recommended for those with deep pockets as for that price you can got a FJ at many other places.

Miao28
06-15-08, 20:26
Mann,

This type of do is where the kampong boys normally go fishing. $$ donot normally comes into the equation. If they like each other, they may go off somewhere....for some fun. Else they will keep in touch and hopefully marry,

Strangers should be extra carefull if you decide to join the fishing in this type of pond. In some Kpgs, the local boys have been known to gang up and attacked strangers who tried to compete with them.It is important to get someone from the kampong to act as your 'bodyguard' and to be careful not to step on the kampong lads toes. Always ask if the girl is single before attempting more than just casual chat and joget.

Keep away from the drunkard lads as they can get aggressive if they think you are muscling in on the action and trying to be fresh with their village girls.

Bliss Act
06-15-08, 20:30
Tina of Mayfair not bad. Big tits. A few PRC there also good looking.Thx for the tip Spice Boy28.

Btw, a fren of mine gave me a contact for PRC stayed in Lee Hua of BanHock Rd. Damage should be 100

My previous experience when viewing these so called "Cars without agent" r not very promising usually its either mid 30+ (like those selling DVD) or their overall looks below 6/10, therefore din give it a try at the contact given by my fren. However if anyone of u desperate enuv n want to giv it a try can just PM me.

Cheers

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 00:37
Tina of Mayfair not bad. Big tits. A few PRC there also good looking.

Everything is bad about Tina except her big tits. The few PRC there got good looking tits there but that is about all that is good about them. I think you must be a big tits fan.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 00:41
The senior member who PM to me and asked me about the Rajah court hideout. You are right of course. It is the hideout of the cat with the gold fur.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 00:43
LOL, great you are checking on it. Malaysia thread seem to be hot, and that's why alexa show a lot of IP on it.

The most interesting thread is the Kuching thread here and it is people like you who give interesting posts that makes this thread worth reading daily.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 00:44
Kam Sia... Kam Sia..., (Terima Kasih..., Oyenk)

What lingo are you talking? Please speak English here.

Sioux Indi
06-16-08, 02:22
I received a telephone call today from a ex Satok and ex no name place girl with a curious request. She asked me if anyone of my friends or myself wanted a contract wife. She told me she was willing to be one for two weeks for RM 1500.

She said she would do wifely duties like cooking, cleaning and the other duties expected from a wife. I told her that I would introduce some friends who are in need of such services.

This lady has beautiful fair skin with no scars or other markings. Petite in size, she is proportionate and has a husky voice. She has no ounce of fat about her. She makes you feel as ease once you talk to her.

I was wondering if other members here have encountered such an offer before.Yup, did experience tat during study time but in the UK. A singaporean lady charging abt RM 1200 per month. Didn't take it coz too expensive.

Mannnn
06-16-08, 03:47
What lingo are you talking? Please speak English here.
Oh! "Kiong Hee" must be reply with "kam Sia".

In English means "Thank You"

Mannnn
06-16-08, 03:58

I was wondering if other members here have encountered such an offer before.
Wah! good wor. RM1500 if "F" two times daily equal 28 shots. Per shot is RM53.60 only. What's more she can do cooking and cleaning.

But I got one already..... Hehehe.....

Mannnn
06-16-08, 04:00
Mann,

Strangers should be extra carefull if you decide to join the fishing in this type of pond. In some Kpgs, the local boys have been known to gang up and attacked strangers who tried to compete with them.
Ya, agreed with you. Stay out of this type of fishing.

Cheong wisely!

Lonely Kch Guy
06-16-08, 05:43
Heys all bros,

Have a nice report here. Went MP named Ra**bo* at MJC few weeks ago and, guess wad, they offer naked HJ. And, apparently, they do have FJ too when I offered the ML 100 but too bad I didn't bring any raincoat. So didn't go for it. There is one gal, very young and big boobs. Wanna go back for her.

Prestigejy
06-16-08, 06:07
Mann,

Strangers should be extra carefull if you decide to join the fishing in this type of pond. In some Kpgs, the local boys have been known to gang up and attacked strangers who tried to compete with them.Wah bro, you mean the kampong boys come to town to take down cheongsters? Please clarify. I am scared after hearing your story.

But i also hear another news. There is an tradition in one of the tribe of sarawak. You can try to make love and have sex with as many tribe young ladies as you can. But the result is you must marry one of them. If you tried many of them and decided to go out of kampong without marrying one of them, the next thing happen is your head hang on the tree. Anybody know this type of tradition?

Fat Fat Roll
06-16-08, 08:58
The senior member who PM to me and asked me about the Rajah court hideout. You are right of course. It is the hideout of the cat with the gold fur.Wow is it the new kitten, or the old one as I mention before?

Actserv
06-16-08, 12:00
Go to Matang. They offer nude body slide and massage for inclusive fee of RM 150 or less, if you have good bargaining power and refuse to go in to their exorbitant demands at first.

Only recommended for those with deep pockets as for that price you can got a FJ at many other places.Correction from me.. RM200 + hourly rate include FJ. Thanks making me realize.

Old Cucumber
06-16-08, 13:43
Where has your brain gone to? Those PRC there are over 30. I think the big tits of the PRC there has gone to your brain and made it weak.You are correct that I have a weakness for big tits. When I saw a girl with big tits, sure I'll choose that girl. Sometimes after the deal, I regrets. Am I sick?