PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Old Cucumber
06-16-08, 13:52
Everything is bad about Tina except her big tits. The few PRC there got good looking tits there but that is about all that is good about them. I think you must be a big tits fan.You seem to know Tina quite well. What services does she or can she offer?

Boobs 711
06-16-08, 14:35
But i also hear another news. There is an tradition in one of the tribe of sarawak. You can try to make love and have sex with as many tribe young ladies as you can. But the result is you must marry one of them. If you tried many of them and decided to go out of kampong without marrying one of them, the next thing happen is your head hang on the tree. Anybody know this type of tradition?The Bidayuhs called it 'Ngayap' but the tradition have basically died off a while ago. Maybe still practsed in the real ulu place now, if at all any remains.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 15:34
Wah! good wor. RM1500 if "F" two times daily equal 28 shots. Per shot is RM53.60 only. What's more she can do cooking and cleaning.

But I got one already..... Hehehe.....

How much for your contract wife per month? She give you two times FJ a day? She must be a nymphomaniac.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 15:41
Wah bro, you mean the kampong boys come to town to take down cheongsters? Please clarify. I am scared after hearing your story.

But i also hear another news. There is an tradition in one of the tribe of sarawak. You can try to make love and have sex with as many tribe young ladies as you can. But the result is you must marry one of them. If you tried many of them and decided to go out of kampong without marrying one of them, the next thing happen is your head hang on the tree. Anybody know this type of tradition?

I heard that if you have sex with a girl over a certain number of times, then it is your duty to marry her. I am not sure what tribe has this traditional law. Whether this law is applicable to people outside their tribe is debatable as no one can be forced to marry someone just because they have had sex with someone over a certain number of times.

I think that the kampong boys are jealous if you go to their Gawai do and try to be fresh with their girls. The thing to do is to try and find out if the girl has a boyfriend and try to joget only with the single unattached girls.

Personally I find the joget intriguing as there is a lot of teasing in that dance between the boy and the girl. It has a primitive kind of sex appeal. After a couple of strong alcoholic tuak, the ladies can be quite appealing. But one has to bear in mind the jealous boy who may have fancies and designs on the sweet young lass that you are dancing with. But is is a fun way of getting to know the young ladies in the village in a social party atmosphere.

Bliss Act
06-16-08, 15:47
Everything is bad about Tina except her big tits. The few PRC there got good looking tits there but that is about all that is good about them. I think you must be a big tits fan.I'm not big tits fan as well,..I prefer a well proportionate girl with a nice look. In that case Seijaipow, where do u suggest me n my fren go for our a scouting mission? Rainbow seems like an interesting place.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 16:57
Wanted to go fishing at the fish pond but it was closed. I guess the heat must have dried up the waters at the pond. Now we have to wait for the rainy season to stock up the fishes again.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 17:00
The Singhi drinking hole is now located in town at the third mile area. Although the environment is far removed from its original ambience, it gives us another place to go to. The ladies are friendly though. It is called S****i. Have fun finding it. Beer cost RM 30 a jug. You can try the other two nearby pubs, J**** and S****** if the ladies at S****i are not to your liking.

Seijaipow
06-16-08, 17:04
Another Chinese sounding MP has opened. If it is anything like its namesake province in the motherland, then it may be worth paying a visit.

Alas, I fear it would be stocked with overage China ladies with oversize mammary glands.

The only saving grace is that it offers 90 minutes for your RM 50 note, thus doing away with small change.

Miao28
06-16-08, 17:35
Wah! good wor. RM1500 if "F" two times daily equal 28 shots. Per shot is RM53.60 only. What's more she can do cooking and cleaning.

But I got one already..... Hehehe.....One must be a sexual athlete to be able to do it two times a day for a fortnight.

I guess in the short run, it would be value for money. I dont think that anyone would be able to keep this up for any considerable length of time.

But the amount spent would perhaps be better off trying 15 different ladies at RM 100 per shot. That way, you gain fifteen times the experience and fifteen times the satisfaction. Banging one lady thirty times for the same amount in the short time of a fortnight is very stressful and may not contribute much satisfaction, regardless of the other services provided such as cooking and cleaning.

Miao28
06-16-08, 17:36
The Singhi drinking hole is now located in town at the third mile area. Although the environment is far removed from its original ambience, it gives us another place to go to. The ladies are friendly though. It is called S****i. Have fun finding it. Beer cost RM 30 a jug. You can try the other two nearby pubs, J**** and S****** if the ladies at S****i are not to your liking.The ladies there are the same as in the village? How many ladies are there?

Seijaipow
06-17-08, 00:49
You seem to know Tina quite well. What services does she or can she offer?

Just normal massage service and nothing else. If you want hanky panky, better to try the PRC there. Tina is a total waste of time and money.

Seijaipow
06-17-08, 00:52
I'm not big tits fan as well,..I prefer a well proportionate girl with a nice look. In that case Seijaipow, where do u suggest me n my fren go for our a scouting mission? Rainbow seems like an interesting place.

Huh? Rainbow with the PRC? Keep away from those PRC places. The girls there are ugly. But then one man's meat is another man's poison. Dont waste your hard earned money on those floozies.

It is better you try Sri Bintang or Zen.

Seijaipow
06-17-08, 00:53
Wow is it the new kitten, or the old one as I mention before?

It was the old one that you mentioned before some time back. The new one was near the hotel near the 'Tua Pek Kong' temple.

Seijaipow
06-17-08, 00:56
Correction from me.. RM200 + hourly rate include FJ. Thanks making me realize.

RM 250 for a FJ at a cramp MP with some old PRC? No way I would spend that kind of money. For that I can get an imported golden kitten at a three to five star hotel.

Mannnn
06-17-08, 07:49
How much for your contract wife per month? She give you two times FJ a day? She must be a nymphomaniac.
Hypersexuality, I think yes. Or maybe she is young.

How much? That's a secret.

Mannnn
06-17-08, 07:59
One must be a sexual athlete to be able to do it two times a day for a fortnight.

I guess in the short run, it would be value for money. I dont think that anyone would be able to keep this up for any considerable length of time.

But the amount spent would perhaps be better off trying 15 different ladies at RM 100 per shot. That way, you gain fifteen times the experience and fifteen times the satisfaction. Banging one lady thirty times for the same amount in the short time of a fortnight is very stressful and may not contribute much satisfaction, regardless of the other services provided such as cooking and cleaning.
To keep banging for a fortnight, one must be in very good health. A ML told me her boyfriend is already sixty something but can still do it everyday. And his average time is half an hour. So if one is still young that should not be a problems. I think all the brothers here can do it. Unless the girl is not attractive or pretty.

About the quantity of shots, I prefer quality of shots.

LoveMassage
06-17-08, 12:51
Another Chinese sounding MP has opened. If it is anything like its namesake province in the motherland, then it may be worth paying a visit.

Alas, I fear it would be stocked with overage China ladies with oversize mammary glands.

The only saving grace is that it offers 90 minutes for your RM 50 note, thus doing away with small change.I was there last weekend. The MP mostly from China were not interested in giving good massages. They just want to give you a HJ asap and get you out of there. Rm50 for 90min is bullshit. I hate that type of mp.

Miao28
06-17-08, 14:19
Just normal massage service and nothing else. If you want hanky panky, better to try the PRC there. Tina is a total waste of time and money.There are four PRC there. The youngest is over 30 years of age. I dare not guess the age of the oldest. The PRC there are a total waste of money too.

Miao28
06-17-08, 14:21
To keep banging for a fortnight, one must be in very good health. A ML told me her boyfriend is already sixty something but can still do it everyday. And his average time is half an hour. So if one is still young that should not be a problems. I think all the brothers here can do it. Unless the girl is not attractive or pretty.

About the quantity of shots, I prefer quality of shots.How do you define a quality FJ? Does length of time banging away count as a criteria? How about tightness of pussy? The size of the tits. The smoothness of the skin? The sound system?

Monkgoose
06-18-08, 00:23
There are four PRC there. The youngest is over 30 years of age. I dare not guess the age of the oldest. The PRC there are a total waste of money too.

You forgot to mention the most important thing about the PRC ladies there. All of them have children back in China. In another sense of the word they are real MILF, taking into their account their age and their having children. But I would not be taking them anytime soon for a massage.

Just go and observe their manner of talking. They sound so crude and rough. I wonder if they have had any amount of education back in their motherland. Such ladies are more suited working in a rough profession than in the refined profession of a MP. They way they lounge about on the sofa shows that they come from a rough background. They have never heard of finishing schools for ladies in Switzerland.

Better spend your hard earned money somewhere else.

Monkgoose
06-18-08, 00:36
I was there last weekend. The MP mostly from China were not interested in giving good massages. They just want to give you a HJ asap and get you out of there. Rm50 for 90min is bullshit. I hate that type of mp.

You dont like HJ in a MP? Then why go to a MP? To chat up the ladies? I seem to recall that in a previous report, you enjoyed a HJ even from a ugly lady with no ass and boobs as per your report which I reproduced below.

I didn"t take note of her boobs and buttocks but her hj is really good.

Mannnn
06-18-08, 03:04
How do you define a quality FJ? Does length of time banging away count as a criteria? How about tightness of pussy? The size of the tits. The smoothness of the skin? The sound system?
You're correct brother. The time taken, tightness of pussy, smoothness of skin, sound system, climax, GFE, wetness, kissing and many others.

Monkgoose
06-18-08, 12:56
You're correct brother. The time taken, tightness of pussy, smoothness of skin, sound system, climax, GFE, wetness, kissing and many others.

In order to appreciate the FJ, one must choose the pussy very carefully.

The pussy should be appealing to the eye. Pussies with big labia are unsightly. The skin around the pussy should be of uniform color. Pussy skin that are black or dark in color may indicate fungus growth. The pussy should be pink in color.

The hair around the pussy should not be too bushy, nor should it be too prickly. It should not cover the pussy as it would interfere with penetration.

The pussy should not have any smell. The lubricant from the pussy should be smooth and very wet. Wetness is an important part of the FJ. Too dry and too wet is no good.

To really enjoy the FJ, one should smell the pussy, just as one sniffs a good wine, then one should taste the pussy and the pussy juice with one mouth, and finally comes the real test. One should put one's most precious possession, our little brother into the pussy to test drive the car.

Have fun with the pussy.

Mannnn
06-19-08, 04:08
I found out that some PRC wear their clothes for two or more days. This is unhygiene due to our climate in our country compare to China. Sometimes they do not wash their hands after giving massage. Has any brothers notice it?

Old Cucumber
06-19-08, 04:56
I found out that some PRC wear their clothes for two or more days. This is unhygiene due to our climate in our country compare to China. Sometimes they do not wash their hands after giving massage. Has any brothers notice it?Is it that they do not have enough clothes to wear? Or they are lazy to wash their clothings. Maybe they want to save water bills.

Seijaipow
06-19-08, 06:55
I found out that some PRC wear their clothes for two or more days. This is unhygiene due to our climate in our country compare to China. Sometimes they do not wash their hands after giving massage. Has any brothers notice it?

Let us hope that they change their underwear daily.

I shudder to think that they might have handled some other people's little brother and then didnt wash their hands and go on to massage you as the next customer.

Let us hope that they have washed their mouth after BBBJ with a customer. If not, they might be passing on some viruses and bacteria if the previous customer was infected with some STD.

The lack of hygiene with the China ML is very evident. Therefore if one is to take a massage with these China ladies, at the very least ask them to wash their hands first before giving you a massage.

I would ask them to wash their mouth and brush their teeth and to rinse with some Listerine before asking them to give you a catbath or BBBJ.

It would not stop all the germs but precaution is better than the cure.

Chenog safely and wisely. It is cheaper in the long run and it could save your lives.

Seijaipow
06-19-08, 07:01
The shampoo girl at your local hairdresser or saloon is a good catch.

You will observe that many of the girls there are dressed to kill. They dressed in short skirts and tight fitting dress and in a general sense, they are up to date with fashion. All of them have nice hairstyle and some of them have hairstyles which you can spot a mile away.

In many of the saloons, one can spend a good hour or so having a drink and chat with and admire and flirt with the many pretty ladies there. You can buy these ladies a drink, from which these ladies earn a certain commission. It is certainly much cheaper than buying those karaoke GRO drinks at the karaokes.

The shampoo girls are also much more beautiful than the karaoke girls.

The ladies there will also help you to finish your drinks if you are not a good drinker. Some of the ladies there are hard core drinkers and they can drink you under the table.

Any brothers have any recommendations on any good saloons with pretty sexy ladies?

Johnny Love
06-19-08, 17:48
The shampoo girl at your local hairdresser or saloon is a good catch.

You will observe that many of the girls there are dressed to kill. They dressed in short skirts and tight fitting dress and in a general sense, they are up to date with fashion. All of them have nice hairstyle and some of them have hairstyles which you can spot a mile away.

In many of the saloons, one can spend a good hour or so having a drink and chat with and admire and flirt with the many pretty ladies there. You can buy these ladies a drink, from which these ladies earn a certain commission. It is certainly much cheaper than buying those karaoke GRO drinks at the karaokes.

The shampoo girls are also much more beautiful than the karaoke girls.

The ladies there will also help you to finish your drinks if you are not a good drinker. Some of the ladies there are hard core drinkers and they can drink you under the table.

Any brothers have any recommendations on any good saloons with pretty sexy ladies?

Have a go at Regalis, Jln Sekama.

Miao28
06-20-08, 00:28
The easiest source of girls are those working in the coffee shops in Kuching. In every row of shop in Kuching, you are sure to find a coffee shop. In every coffee shop, there are at least a few young lady working there.

You might say, 'I have never tried one before and how do I go about it?" It may come as a big surprise to you that the GRO found at your favourite karaokes have all worked in 'kopitiam' before they migrated to the drinking joints. It is a rare case that a girl has not worked in a coffee shop before.

Why pursue the coffeeshop girl? Most of us visit a coffee shop everyday for a cuppa or even have a meal there. The girls there are friendly and young. One should learn to appreciate these girls and tackle them before they migrate to being karaoke waitresses and GRO. Tackle them at the source.

Imagine how your friendly waitress at your local coffee shop would look in a shirt tight skirt with some sexy blouse and you would begin to get the idea. Such girls are easier catch as they only earn a low salary and are not so money minded like the GRO or the massage ladies.

So the next time that you folks go to your local coffee shop, chat up the lady serving you and come back with a FR about your local coffeeshop waitress.

Catch these girls while they are still young and not so money minded.

Meow Meow
06-20-08, 03:33
Have a go at Regalis, Jln Sekama.
I like that dumb and deaf girl. She is lovely.

Miao28
06-20-08, 13:04
I like that dumb and deaf girl. She is lovely.I knew of two deaf and dumb girls at that place. Which is the one that you mention is lovely?

Lonely Kch Guy
06-20-08, 16:10
Anyone has any comments on Rainbow in MJC? I wanna go back for more. Looking for some feedback as well before going back. Kinda tight on budget lately.

Seijaipow
06-21-08, 00:44
Anyone has any comments on Rainbow in MJC? I wanna go back for more. Looking for some feedback as well before going back. Kinda tight on budget lately.

Just go and spend your last buck in that place and tell us more. We are waiting breathlessly and anxiously for your FR here.

Actserv
06-21-08, 02:48
Once again was driving around the Ang Cheng Ho area and feeling a bit tired after a day of work. Decided to drop in into the MP of the above name. As i walked in, there was no ML around as according to the lady boss all are working. Chatted a bot with the lady boss and she meontioned most of her ML are from PRC.. The price for Body Massage for one hour is RM40. Seems that all the MP now provides ML from PRC.. Unfruitful day as decided not to wait. Any recommendation from anyone who has been there?..Surpisingly business still not bad with the current economic situation.

Radeon Tx
06-21-08, 05:58
I've been there last week, massage so so only, all of them money face.

Radeon Tx
06-21-08, 06:01
Treat them good and they will allow you to take out their clothes. Totaly naked. HJ only RM50. Nice place to cheong.

Seijaipow
06-21-08, 11:48
Once again was driving around the Ang Cheng Ho area and feeling a bit tired after a day of work. Decided to drop in into the MP of the above name. As i walked in, there was no ML around as according to the lady boss all are working. Chatted a bot with the lady boss and she meontioned most of her ML are from PRC.. The price for Body Massage for one hour is RM40. Seems that all the MP now provides ML from PRC.. Unfruitful day as decided not to wait. Any recommendation from anyone who has been there?..Surpisingly business still not bad with the current economic situation.

The hidden gem there is Sophia. Go try her out. Most senior brothers here have tried her. The other is the younger local called Yuki. Both are hot items and you will normally have to wait for them, like in a doctor's surgery.

But your statement is not accurate. Sparks has local. 168 has local. Shadow has local. ND has Indonesian. Angel has local. And so on and so forth.

I believe you must be referring to those MP with China sounding names like Beijing, Thienjing and the like which mostly stock PRC.

However local are in plenty of places.

Seek and ye shall find locals.

Keraboh
06-21-08, 12:24
My wife found out that I was patronising the services of ML and has now threatened to divorce me. I told my wife that I have got rid of the ML but she now refuses to believe me.

I dont know how to make my wife believe me now. She refuses me sexual services now, saying that I am dirty because I visited prostitutes. Having a wife or no wife now makes no difference because she does not let me touch her.

What should I do? I am too old now to start having a new life with another lady. How can I make my wife come back to me?

Actserv
06-21-08, 16:58
But your statement is not accurate. Sparks has local. 168 has local. Shadow has local. ND has Indonesian. Angel has local. And so on and so forth.Thanks for pointing out my error. What I am trying to say is MOST MP. Not ALL. Typo error there. My apology.

Meow Meow
06-22-08, 13:11
Saw a new MP at Ang Cheng Ho. Ta Shanghai Foot Reflexology.

Meow Meow
06-22-08, 13:38
My wife found out that I was patronising the services of ML and has now threatened to divorce me. I told my wife that I have got rid of the ML but she now refuses to believe me.

I dont know how to make my wife believe me now. She refuses me sexual services now, saying that I am dirty because I visited prostitutes. Having a wife or no wife now makes no difference because she does not let me touch her.

What should I do? I am too old now to start having a new life with another lady. How can I make my wife come back to me?
1. You said you're old, so I think your wife should also be old and you had sons and daughters. Don't cheong anymore and go back to your family, and have a perfect family. As time goes by your wife will forgive you. I pity your little brother. Starve to death.

2. Divorce your wife or let your wife divorce you and cheong as much as you can before you die. But you will lose your family and you had to pay a price for that. You don't need to start a new life with another lady. There is a advantage to be single. You can have many girlfriends and you can go here and there to enjoy.

I think you still love your wife and childrens. But if your wife is stubborn, what to do. Let fate take it's course. Good luck!

Waterfish7788
06-23-08, 08:55
Saw a new MP at Ang Cheng Ho. Ta Shanghai Foot Reflexology.I think that place was used to be Y2Y. Haven't being there yet. Any brothers have?

Fat Fat Roll
06-24-08, 04:49
Yesterday decide to call for PRC and found out most of their number cannot be reach, and wonder what wrong with it. That evening, my frend call me up and ask me not to "cheong" for this few week, cos all the PRC is eating "curry rice" now. No wonderlah i call and the phone cannot reach or is off. I think now cheong oso must choose the food properly, choose the food which belong to the chef that we can trust. Not the food jump out itself and spread around.

Cheong safety all brother.

Seijaipow
06-24-08, 12:26
Saw a new MP at Ang Cheng Ho. Ta Shanghai Foot Reflexology.

This MP is located at the former Y2Y and occupies two first floors. The ladies here are from Fujian, China. Most of the ladies are over thirty years of age.
The uniform of these ML are blue jeans and white shirt with black overall, the kind that the waiters in posh restaurant uses. Most inappropriate sort of uniform, I would think.

One hour massage is RM 45 and they will be having a promotion soon. I guess this would be in the spirit of RM 50 for one and a half hour.

Only MILF ML lovers would patronise such a place.

Is there a place with China ML which doesnt offer RM 50 for one and a half hours? Such a place is a rarity.

Seijaipow
06-24-08, 12:32
This new MP is located at the former Xing Kong. Offering is PRC. Appears to be another outlet from the group that operates ANN ANN and Keepfit.

A few PRC there have big tits, if you are a big tits fan. Other ladies are pleasant looking.

Price is RM 50 for 90 minutes and RM 100 for 3 hours session.

I would recommend a look at this place.

Seijaipow
06-24-08, 12:34
Yesterday decide to call for PRC and found out most of their number cannot be reach, and wonder what wrong with it. That evening, my frend call me up and ask me not to "cheong" for this few week, cos all the PRC is eating "curry rice" now. No wonderlah i call and the phone cannot reach or is off. I think now cheong oso must choose the food properly, choose the food which belong to the chef that we can trust. Not the food jump out itself and spread around.

Cheong safety all brother.

Is this the RM 100 outfit? Those over 30 years of age group that come on their own?

Seijaipow
06-24-08, 12:39

It is never too old to start a new life. It all depends on what you want from your life. Listen to your heart and ask what you want in your life?

Do not be afraid of new challenges. A new lady and a younger new lady can make you feel younger.

If the differences with your wife are irreconcilable, then a new life is the best option and perhaps the only option.

If the old does not go, how can the new come in?

But make sure that the new lady in your life really love you and not love your money. Many old men like yourself are usually taken in by the sweet young thing whose main aim in life is to make your wallet lighter.

Dont be a foolish old man who loses his wife and then loses his money.

Viper Z
06-25-08, 10:13
Fetish returned to the Land of the hornbills and we went for a session at the Pending hideout.

I took the previous lady, Depi and Fetish took a new 'car' called Jenny. Jenny is relatively new in this line and has two amazing front bumpers and a sweet face. :D Damage was 120.00

Just Kev
06-25-08, 12:11
Excuse me but I am new at this. I've read your posts and couldn't help to wonder, "Is it possible to lead me to a Golden Cat?"?

It sounded like the whole experience was astounding.

Just Kev
06-25-08, 12:17
Anyway you guys could assist me to a Golden Cat?

Seijaipow
06-25-08, 12:46
Fetish returned to the Land of the hornbills and we went for a session at the Pending hideout.

I took the previous lady, Depi and Fetish took a new 'car' called Jenny. Jenny is relatively new in this line and has two amazing front bumpers and a sweet face. :D Damage was 120.00Interesting to read that you have written Fetish's FR for him but where is your report about Depi?

The amazing thing about Jenny's two front bumpers is that they obey the law of gravity. She must thank the inventor of the bra for this amazing attraction. Take the bra off and Jenny's amazing front bumpers look like the papaya that hangs down from the papaya tree. In plain simple words, it sags. It does not hold itself up without the bra support. When that happened to me, my little brother sagged too.

In my previous report about Depi, I mention that she has no tits and no ass and with dark skin. I forgot to add that she is missing part of a front tooth and that she has bad skin on her stomach. I dont know if it is just plain dirty skin or some sort of fungus growing there. I shudder to think.

Huh? We are talking same Depi or did she say Devi?? I tried her last Sunday. Small size, skinny, dark looking girl, with bad hair style, with no tits and no ass, who said she was from Medan. IMHO, not worth trying and expensive too.

Why I tried? Coz the OKT phoned me and said he got new goods. But new doesnt mean good. Same goes for P*** from the same place too. New but lack of experience in the bed department.Now that we have both tried the goods, is my report accurate? I would like some comments from the senior brothers Viper Z and Fetish.

Mannnn
06-25-08, 13:44

I took the previous lady, Depi and Fetish took a new 'car' called Jenny. Jenny is relatively new in this line and has two amazing front bumpers and a sweet face. :D Damage was 120.00
Aiyah, why don't call me. Long time no cheong together with both of you. No cheong go for a "teh tarik" (TT) also can mah.

Brother Viper, PePe no good meh, why take Depi?

WildRunner
06-25-08, 19:21
In KL and Sunway. The tower here has a spa on 2FL. Offers massage and package either in SPA or in your room if you are staying there.

Checked out the SPA and on the captains recommendation booked a cKT. Was told good service by the captain and asked to be sent to room.

10 mins later and she appears. Malaysian CKT with some english chat. We chit chat for a while. Start the shower, dry up and hit the bed.

She does a sensous cat-bath and starts blowing me good. Long strokes of sucking and it felt good. 5 mins of BJ and cap goes on and she goes on top riding me for a good 5 mins. Switch position to doggie and bang to finish in 3 mins. She must have been a pro as she kept on moaning to make me feel good. When you are in the for a while, you can easily spot a real moan from a fake one.

Report Card

Name : JxJx
Boobs : A cuper, pink aerolas and dark upright nipples. a bit saggy.
Body : Smooth complexion and slim and tight.
CBJ : 8 / 10
FJ : 7 / 10 - fake moan turns off
overall : 7/10
RTF: May be. But others.
Damage : 198+ 10 (room service charge)

Cheers

Seijaipow
06-25-08, 23:17
In KL and Sunway. The tower here has a spa on 2FL. Offers massage and package either in SPA or in your room if you are staying there.

Checked out the SPA and on the captains recommendation booked a cKT. Was told good service by the captain and asked to be sent to room.

10 mins later and she appears. Malaysian CKT with some english chat. We chit chat for a while. Start the shower, dry up and hit the bed.

She does a sensous cat-bath and starts blowing me good. Long strokes of sucking and it felt good. 5 mins of BJ and cap goes on and she goes on top riding me for a good 5 mins. Switch position to doggie and bang to finish in 3 mins. She must have been a pro as she kept on moaning to make me feel good. When you are in the for a while, you can easily spot a real moan from a fake one.

Report Card

Cheers

Excuse me, this is the Kuching thread.

Viper Z
06-26-08, 03:44
Aiyah, why don't call me. Long time no cheong together with both of you. No cheong go for a "teh tarik" (TT) also can mah.

Brother Viper, PePe no good meh, why take Depi? Next round try Pepe lor.... :D

Interesting to read that you have written Fetish's FR for him but where is your report about Depi?Same girl so why another report? :D

Now that we have both tried the goods, is my report accurate? I would like some comments from the senior brothers Viper Z and Fetish.VERY accurate.. but as mentioned, one man's meat is another man's poison. It depends on what quality perks up the little brother in the pants

Viper Z
06-26-08, 03:52
Revisited this place after a few months of abstinence. :D a local girl from ex-DD is working there now - name is Ida i think. Then saw 2 plump sisters. They are having promotion of RM 40 per hour of massage.

Mondez
06-26-08, 05:03
Hi bros,

Will be spending a night in Kuching next week with some customers. Wondering if anybody can recommend me a nice Ktv to bring them, ideally where the girls can be 'pau' back as well.

Thanks!

Mondez
06-26-08, 05:09
Hi bros,

I will be in Kuching for a night next week with my customers. Wondering if anybody can let me know a nice Ktv to go to, preferable where the girls can be 'pau' overnight?

Thanks !!

Fat Fat Roll
06-26-08, 07:06

Report Card

CheersI really have nothing to say to this guy.

Mondez
06-26-08, 10:13
Hi bros,

I will be in Kuching for a night next week with my customers. Wondering if anybody can let me know a nice Ktv to go to, preferable where the girls can be 'pau' overnight?

Thanks !!Sorry for the double post. First time post didn't show up immediately so I re-posted. Now I understand the system.

Mannnn
06-26-08, 10:29
Secluded Place No.2

Went there to look for a WL I saw earlier a few days ago but was booked. Left the palce still loaded.

Secluded Place No.3

Went up and got 3 WL. Pick one recommended by OKP.

Name: Lehla
Race: Dayak
Face: 5.10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: A
BBBJ: No (She say don't know how to blow)
Cowgirl: 4/10 (Just ride a cow, more to learn)
Doggie: 7/10
FJ: 4/10 (very dry)
Sound system: 2/10 (low soft moan)
Daty: No (Didn't try)
Damage: RM70

Note: No contacts to be given to this secluded place

Mannnn
06-26-08, 10:34
Hi bros,

Thanks !!
Lido at Ang Cheng Ho

Mannnn
06-26-08, 10:37

Report Card

Cheers
WildRunner, you're running out of the tracks. Don't run wild here. Here is Kuching.

Mondez
06-26-08, 10:39
Lido at Ang Cheng HoThanks bro !! Price wise ok there?

Seijaipow
06-26-08, 12:16
Revisited this place after a few months of abstinence. :D a local girl from ex-DD is working there now - name is Ida i think. Then saw 2 plump sisters. They are having promotion of RM 40 per hour of massage.

Vital still exist? Wow, I must be dreaming. Wake up. *slap* slap* myself on the face. Nope, I am not dreaming.

Better go back to sleep, I think. Must be still drunk from that time at Serikin.

Seijaipow
06-26-08, 12:18
Next round try Pepe lor.... :D

Same girl so why another report? :D

VERY accurate.. but as mentioned, one man's meat is another man's poison. It depends on what quality perks up the little brother in the pants

A report once you have tried is different from reporting on someone's else experience.

What quality was there in Depi that I missed?

Ocean King
06-26-08, 13:45
Vital still exist? Wow, I must be dreaming. Wake up. *slap* slap* myself on the face. Nope, I am not dreaming.

Better go back to sleep, I think. Must be still drunk from that time at Serikin.
Now "Dayang" liao. Vital no more liao.

Seijaipow
06-26-08, 22:36

There are at least three ex D & D local ladies working at Dayang. Previous to this, the ladies were at MJC Relax. You are referring to same Ida that was once at June karaoke in Jalan Kereta Api?

Which of the two plump sisters are you referring to? Uni and sister Anita or Rozie and sister Charlene? These two pair of two sisters both have another sister which go there, making them rightly a pair of three sisters. The two pair of sisters have a skinny sister each.

Lily friend's Ju is still there and so is Amanda. Amanda is of coz ex Mayfair. Another ex Mayfair with big tits is no more there. Hope she had a happy delivery of her baby. Lily is busy looking after her three kids. Amanda, Ju and Lily were three of the earlier ML at the ex Vital. The amazing thing about Lily is her saggy tits. Looks big but a real let down when it comes to the crunch.

My favorite is Jessica. I always buy her a beer when I see her there.

Winnie is seldom to be seen there. Big tits Linda goes there once in a while. And so on and so forth.

So what else is new?

Seijaipow
06-26-08, 22:37
Now "Dayang" liao. Vital no more liao.

Thank you for putting the record straight.

Seijaipow
06-26-08, 22:49
Price at secluded place RM 100
Price at place by the river RM 165
Girl: same girl, once at secluded place, now at place by the river.

Moral of the story: dont get screwed by all those nasty OKP. A little repackaging and you have to pay 65 percent more.

Old Cucumber
06-27-08, 08:03
My friend brought me to 7th miles area. A wooden house with a few WL inside. WL age range from MILF to grandma. Pick one fat MILF with big boobs. Enter to one of the three rooms there and took off clothes. Got a three feets wide mattress and lay down. Ask WL got BJ or not. She said "main biasa saja" that is only one missionary position offer. Put on CD and start to "F" while she hold a paper fan to cool herself. After comming she gave me a clean towel. I thought got no water to wash but got a pail of water. Wash my little brother, dry up, dress up, put RM30 on the table and went out of the room.

Name: Nina
Face: 5/10
Boobs: C (sagging)
Body: 4/10 (FMILF)
BBBJ: No service
DATY: No (dare not)
FJ: 5.5/10 (although 40 something and got 3 childrens, can feel tightness)
Damage: RM30
WIR: Yes

Old Cucumber
06-27-08, 08:05
Pass by 7th mile and saw Pearl Reflexology. Went upstair and saw a few PRC. Massage is 90 Minutes RM50.

Seijaipow
06-27-08, 13:05

I forgot to mention that there were also two other pairs of two sisters there besides uni and anita and rozie and charlene. Anyone here know of their names?

WildRunner
06-27-08, 15:03
Brosatkuching

Sorry for post in this wrong thread. Must have been out of sync that day when I did the report. I have already requested if Jackson can move the post to KL forum.

Cheers

WildRunner, you're running out of the tracks. Don't run wild here. Here is Kuching.

Fat Fat Roll
06-27-08, 18:09
My friend brought me to 7th miles area. A wooden house with a few WL inside. WL age range from MILF to grandma. Pick one fat MILF with big boobs. Enter to one of the three rooms there and took off clothes. Got a three feets wide mattress and lay down. Ask WL got BJ or not. She said "main biasa saja" that is only one missionary position offer. Put on CD and start to "F" while she hold a paper fan to cool herself. After comming she gave me a clean towel. I thought got no water to wash but got a pail of water. Wash my little brother, dry up, dress up, put RM30 on the table and went out of the room.

WIR: YesSpiceboy Taiko really outrageous, RM30 can have a "F" job too, is the wooden house turn in junction is before a KFC restaurant? If yes, that is a legendary place that I heard before, but I never try before. A lot angel came from there in 90's but now I dare not to say.

Bliss Act
06-27-08, 20:38
Hi to all Bros out there.

Was having my supper around 2. 30am atGreen Rd (kopitiam opposite CL. Plaza) and noticed unusual busy traffic going in and out of ChongLing Plaza. And saw a car came in to pick up a sexy lady. So thought to myself. "I must find out from the bros here whether got any good kangtau or OKT no. For CL Plaza). But just as that car drove off. A police patrol car drove past. (nothing suspicious. Just coincident. Thought to myself).

Meanwhile. Busy traffic kept continue. All sort of cars. From luxurious to "motorbike". Hmmmm I'm really getting excited at that moment. (reason being the previous LIVERPOOL pub had be closed for many years. So something really fun must be happening to hav such a good traffic).

As I was finishing my laksa, . Then came another 2 more police petrol cars! Rounding the plaza. (. Starting to feel strange.). But the police cars just drove off after that.

After laksa, decided to drive around to see for myself. And as soon as I drove into the parking lot. 2 police lorries were parked at the side. (without any officer around). So I just make a U turn and off I go. SO Bro, maybe it's just me being sensitive, . But anyway, take care and Cheong safely Bros.

Shoot

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Miao28
06-28-08, 01:18
Secluded Place IV opposite the cement factory is open for business and the price is RM 100. Offering is local NL which I can say is a rarity.

The best deal comes from Secluded Place III which offers deals at RM 70. This secluded place has the most number of part timers. Environment here is homely and one feels at ease here. A good place to sight see even if one is not buying any of the products.

Secluded Place II offers deals at RM 100.

Secluded Place I is the most expensive offering deals from RM 100 to RM 150.

The Secluded Place at the Pending Food court is now closed as the lady concerned has gone west to Seremban.

There is another secluded place at BDC. Senior members here should know of all these secluded places.

Please do not PM me or reply to this report to ask me about the secluded places. If you do not know of it in the first place, try to find out on your own. Ask around and you should be able to find it out on your own.

Miao28
06-28-08, 01:20
I forgot to mention that there were also two other pairs of two sisters there besides uni and anita and rozie and charlene. Anyone here know of their names?There are not only two more pairs but there are at least three more pairs besides those names that you have mentioned.

Cyber Cat
06-28-08, 01:52
Pass by 7th mile and saw Pearl Reflexology. Went upstair and saw a few PRC. Massage is 90 Minutes RM50.One of the boss is PRC and she is from 4 1/2 miles (Behind the banquet).

Cyber Cat
06-28-08, 01:53
Note: No contacts to be given to this secluded placeThen, how can we find it?

Mannnn
06-28-08, 03:09
I forgot to mention that there were also two other pairs of two sisters there besides uni and anita and rozie and charlene. Anyone here know of their names?

1. Abby and sister Ah Ling
2. Ah Girl and sister Baby
3. Erika and sister Shilda and sister Tina

Prestigejy
06-28-08, 12:34

WIR: YesWhat is FMILF? new term? Issit GMILF? have you tried woman of 50 plus? i think 40 plus is just milf. 50 plus is GMILF.

Mannnn
06-28-08, 13:24
Went to secluded place no.3 again.

Name: Vilia
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: C
BBBJ: No (didn't ask)
DATY: Yes (no smell)
Sound system: No sound
FJ: 9/10 (very very wet and tight)
Damage: RM70

Mannnn
06-28-08, 13:28
Went to Via. The stocks here are young local dayak. Service here is good. ML also pretty.

Miao28
06-28-08, 13:59
Went to secluded place no.3 again.

Name: Vilia
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10
DATY: Yes (no smell)
Sound system: No sound
FJ: 9/10 (very very wet and tight)
Damage: RM70Lehla, which you previously mentioned, and Vilia, are ex secluded place No. 5, which I have not mentioned before.

Secluded place No. 3 is the best value for money at RM 70.

Secluded place No. 5 prices are higher at RM 80 to RM 90.

Miao28
06-28-08, 14:00
Went to Via. The stocks here are young local dayak. Service here is good. ML also pretty.The owner of Via has many years experience as a ML and now opens her own shop. I can tell that this will be a successful MP in years to come.

Miao28
06-28-08, 14:24
1. Abby and sister Ah Ling
2. Ah Girl and sister Baby
3. Erika and sister Shilda and sister Tina4. Irene and sister Alice.

Mannnn, you and Seijaipow must spend lots of time in Dayang.

Seijaipow
06-29-08, 00:07
One of the boss is PRC and she is from 4 1/2 miles (Behind the banquet).

Why do you say the Banquet is 4 1/2 Mile?

Got such a rich China lady? Have capital to open a MP?

Old Cucumber
06-29-08, 02:55
What is FMILF? new term? Issit GMILF? have you tried woman of 50 plus? i think 40 plus is just milf. 50 plus is GMILF.FMILF is my own term. Fat MILF. I think I have tried GMILF before, and that was many years ago.

Old Cucumber
06-29-08, 02:57
Spiceboy Taiko really outrageous, RM30 can have a "F" job too, is the wooden house turn in junction is before a KFC restaurant? If yes, that is a legendary place that I heard before, but I never try before. A lot angel came from there in 90's but now I dare not to say.Now fuel price has increased. What to do, so look for what I can afford.

Waterfish7788
06-29-08, 08:18
Then, how can we find it?You are not meant to find it. Get it? I don't know where it is either.

Waterfish

Old Cucumber
06-29-08, 11:04
Long time haven't been to this place so went and check it out. Park my car beside the double storey shophouse. It's a corner lot and I went up by the back staircase. There got six rooms. Check out the price of the WL. Some quotes RM42, some RM52 and one RM72. I pick the RM72 because she was the most OK looking among them.

Name:
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Daty: No (didn't try)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and tight, she just came to work here, a friend of her bring her there)
Damage: RM72 (RM2 is for the CD)

Ocean King
06-29-08, 14:01
Was at Chong Lin Park today. Went to Wonderful. Saw Ah Mei. A bit Plum, age about around 30 or 30 plus. Not my type so went out and next stop at Chaopaya. Only one cashier and one ML working. Cashier name is Angel. Quite pretty and slim. Went out again cos the ML also not my type.

Went to Ginza and check out. Saw Karen car there. Karen was working so decide to left the place. Check out the price at Ginza and now the price is RM130 for FS.

Seijaipow
06-29-08, 18:50
There were two wl namely Ahmay (Ch) and Connie (Bid). In the past I used to patronise Ahmay who plied her trade at Ginza.She has a nice pair of boobs and would also give bbj. But during the trip my friend went for Ahmay.

The Ahmay you mentioned does not look like the Ahmay that I knew at Ginza. Are you talking the same Ahmay? Your Ahmay is very much bigger in size than the Ginza Ahmay which begs the question of whether there are two Ahmays at Ginza?

Seijaipow
06-29-08, 18:54
Was at Chong Lin Park today. Went to Wonderful. Saw Ah Mei. A bit Plum, age about around 30 or 30 plus. Not my type so went out and next stop at Chaopaya. Only one cashier and one ML working. Cashier name is Angel. Quite pretty and slim. Went out again cos the ML also not my type.

Went to Ginza and check out. Saw Karen car there. Karen was working so decide to left the place. Check out the price at Ginza and now the price is RM130 for FS.

I wonder if this Ah Mei is the same as the one which was said to have worked at Ginza previously. From WL to ML. Seems to be a bit of a downgrade. I had a look at her also some time back after the report by Al Comdore but she didnt look like the Ah Mei that I knew previously at Ginza.

Karen car is always popular. But you could have chosen Anna. She is good too and the price is the same at RM 130. At least Anna is younger and more beautiful than Karen.

Seijaipow
06-29-08, 19:09
Then come this lady ny the name of Ax Lxxg. She claim 30 yo but the body still lok oright.

You are quite correct in not believing what she claim. She is easily the oldest lady in that joint. I think she is more pushing 40 than 30.

Seijaipow
06-30-08, 00:38
Long time haven't been to this place so went and check it out. Park my car beside the double storey shophouse. It's a corner lot and I went up by the back staircase. There got six rooms. Check out the price of the WL. Some quotes RM42, some RM52 and one RM72. I pick the RM72 because she was the most OK looking among them.

Name:
Daty: No (didn't try)
FJ: 8/10 (wet and tight, she just came to work here, a friend of her bring her there)
Damage: RM72 (RM2 is for the CD)

Even the RM 42 goods is better than the RM 120 goods at the secluded place. It goes to show that it is not the price that deliver the best quality goods.

Those who have tried these goods will agree. Those who disagree are those who have not tried and who think that high price chicken are better in quality.

Like I have said before, the RM 100 chicken at the secluded place became the RM 165 chicken at the place by the river.

If these RM 42 goods go to the secluded place, the price will be RM 100 and you will be filing reports on these RM 100 goods. But since they are RM 42 goods, many brothers are ashamed to even tell people that they even go have a look at these goods, let alone try them.

Spice Boy, you give the true meaning to the word 'cheong'. I admire your guts and courage in trying these cheaper goods and reporting on them to us.

Cyber Cat
06-30-08, 02:06
Why do you say the Banquet is 4 1/2 Mile?

Got such a rich China lady? Have capital to open a MP?I believe she is partnering with local guy (her so call boyfriend). Maybe the local guy put up capital and she arrange new stock from PRC.

That's what I heard. Don't quote me on that.

Seijaipow
06-30-08, 12:38
I believe she is partnering with local guy (her so call boyfriend). Maybe the local guy put up capital and she arrange new stock from PRC.

That's what I heard. Don't quote me on that.

Another case of hearsay? Sigh.

Let me call Mr Chung and ask him if he has a PRC as a partner.

Jorees
06-30-08, 16:14
Hi guys,

I tried calling Jackie but seems his phone line is dead.

Can someone confirm if he still in business?

Maybe change number?

Miao28
07-01-08, 21:18
The secluded places are so much value for money that I wanted to try one nice cute busty girl that I saw. I rang up papa-san but he said he was working and that his secluded place was not open for business. What to do?

I rang up the cute girl and told her that I needed her badly? Could she go out? She said 'yes' but then I would have to fork out extra for a room. I then asked her if I could go visit her at her home? I was surprised when she said 'yes' and could you come straight away? Hmmm, I said to myself, could this be a setup? I had no wish to encounter her boyfriend in her own territory. I could be extorted and even worse things could happen to me.

But I shrugged off the bad thoughts and drove to the girl's place. I saw her friend leaving her house as soon as I arrive. I found out that the girl asked her friend to leave her house as both of them shared a room in the house.

I entered the house and checked the girl's room. All paraphernalia was there and it was all ladies' stuff. Good. At least if she had a boyfriend, she wasnt living with him in the same room.

Proceeded with the birds and bees and it was the best and cheapest FJ that I ever had. Where else can you get a girl with C cup tits that are firm and hard and stand by itself? Where else can you find a girl with fair skin? Where else can you get a girl with nice buttocks that give the best doggy? You can find it here with girl whom I shall call B****.

B only asked for RM 60 and she was grinning ear to ear. GFE was 10/10. Mannnn, eat your heart out.

Next time, I shall go again to this girl's house and try her room mate. Until next time, cheong safely.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Miao28
07-01-08, 21:32
Hi guys,

I tried calling Jackie but seems his phone line is dead.

Can someone confirm if he still in business?

Maybe change number?There are at least 101 OKT operating in Kuching lah, literally and figuratively speaking. But all I ever see in this Kuching thread is Ah Boy and Ah Tee. If I did not know any better, it would seem to me that the members here only know these two OKT.

For a start how about OKT/Ps Ah Ten, Ah Mee, Alan, Stephen, Ah Seng, Robin, Rudy, Nora, Betty and Mary.

Perhaps some kind and knowledgeable members here could add to the list.

If you really want the whole list, a place in Simpang Tiga keeps the complete list and it is a really thick list.

If I didnt know any better and was a new forum reader, I would seriously think that Kuching only has two OKT.

Seijaipow
07-02-08, 12:18
A paying member PM to me to ask me if Victoria Lodging House is one of the secluded place. My answer to him is NO. It is not one of the secluded places.

Victoria Lodging House is a dirty grotty old place up a metal staircase where you can rent the room by the hour. Normally it is used by the RM 70 to RM 80 streetwalkers which you can see loitering around the place at night.

Of course some hotels in town are pure brothels where the girls sit around in the lobby waiting for customers. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you view it, such hotels are becoming scarce. These so called hotels are usually walk up affairs up a steep wooden staircase and upon reaching the first floor, you will be greeted by a sight for sore eyes. However sometimes there is a diamond in the rough among all the dirt. Look carefully in such places. Such places are cheap and it is not unusual to see customers who are foreign workers from far away places in such joints.

Seijaipow
07-02-08, 12:29
Speaking of OKT and OKP, there are so many of them that it is hard to keep track of all of them at once.

You have the small timers and the part timers OKT. Small timers and part timers usually have a stable job such as a taxi driver or hotel bell hop. I classify them as OKT because they 'eat soft rice' by asking for a commission from the OKT which bring them to the customers or asking commission from the WL themselves. Small time hotel bell boy usually have a photo or two in their handphone which they would show to potential customers or they would call the OKT supplier which would send the girls over to the hotel in a small car with dark tinted windows. You would have a choice of girls to look over and if you do not take any of the girl, you would normally be asked to pay RM 10 per girl as a taxi fare for the lady.

Other better known OKT put a stable of ladies in hotels but these cater for the more well to heel. Prices for these ladies are RM 160 and above. The ladies themselves get about RM 100 per shot and are expected to share half the cost of the daily hotel room. The OKT pay the other half of the room rental. From these, you can work out how much these ladies can earn minus expenses.

Then there are the cheaper places where prices are from RM 100 to RM 120. Such places are usually in flats, apartments and private houses. Ladies here are exploited more and paid less, usually RM 40 to RM 25 per customer. OKT here are normally full time in the trade.

Other OKT operate from cheap bars where per shot is RM 40. Usually the wares are local but the main drawback is the older age of the ladies although on occasions there are younger ladies.

Some expensive karaokes and clubs do double duty where you can take the ladies out but the sky here is the limit. China and Philippine ladies are available for the takeout. Usually for those on company expense accounts. The OKT are the big time operator here and are not normally seen. Their henchmen operate here, usually as the Manager, captain or the 'mummy'.

Seijaipow
07-02-08, 15:45
Rising prices everywhere begs the question of whether to give tips to the WL which operate from hotels.

Prices of the WL are dropping. Should we continue with the practice of giving tips to the WL for services rendered, to which we already pay a high fee?

I fear that giving tips would only encourage bad service if tips are expected and not given. Tipping is not an Asian thing and it is only Americans who regularly give tips in their own country.

If we are to start giving tips, where would it end? The WL would want a tip, the OKT would want a tip etc

If tips are to be given, how much would be the normal tip? Should it be a percentage such as ten percent or perhaps a certain sum such as RM 20 etc?

Miao28
07-03-08, 00:18
Rising prices everywhere begs the question of whether to give tips to the WL which operate from hotels.

Prices of the WL are dropping. Should we continue with the practice of giving tips to the WL for services rendered, to which we already pay a high fee?

I fear that giving tips would only encourage bad service if tips are expected and not given. Tipping is not an Asian thing and it is only Americans who regularly give tips in their own country.

If we are to start giving tips, where would it end? The WL would want a tip, the OKT would want a tip etc

If tips are to be given, how much would be the normal tip? Should it be a percentage such as ten percent or perhaps a certain sum such as RM 20 etc?Giving of tips to someone who is only doing is usual job is just encouraging them to be lazy or encouraging them to give bad service if they dont expect a tip to be forthcoming.

A small tip to the ML for a HJ is for extra services rendered. This is a different kind of service from the normal massage.

I see not much point in giving tips to the WL. I dont think I want to drink milk from the same cow twice and even if I do, I dont want to encourage her to be lazy and to expect a tip everytime I go back to her.

Mannnn
07-03-08, 03:38

If tips are to be given, how much would be the normal tip? Should it be a percentage such as ten percent or perhaps a certain sum such as RM 20 etc?
Giving tips from RM5 to RM20 is okay provided the WL or ML gave a very good services or GFE. Giving more than that will only spoil the market and make the WL or ML lazy. I have heard from a WL that a customer of her gave her RM100 tips. A near 100% over her services. This guy is trying to show off or what. She told the WL that he is a big boss. My advice is do not give too much tips. Don't spoil the market brother!

Laowei
07-03-08, 04:00
giving tips from rm5 to rm20 is okay provided the wl or ml gave a very good services or gfe. giving more than that will only spoil the market and make the wl or ml lazy. i have heard from a wl that a customer of her gave her rm100 tips. a near 100% over her services. this guy is trying to show off or what. she told the wl that he is a big boss. my advice is do not give too much tips. don't spoil the market brother!

giving tips is an appreciation of good services rendered. perhaps this wl rendered services over and above her usual services. perhaps the tips were for back door entry? perhaps the customer wanted some special services such as rep002 or wanted some specialised services such as rep001ology? perhaps the customer asked the wl to poke his backside?

i do not subscribe to giving tips as i have already paid for her services. sometimes a small token of appreciation would be given for extra good services but normally i would leave it as that. i dont want to be accused of spoiling the market and neither do i want to spoil the market the next time i go back to sample the wares.

if it is true that such a big tip was given, then it may also be a case of the customer showing off? but showing off to the wl? does it matter to oneself that one is a big taiko or a small taiko in front of a wl? all that a wl want is for the customer to get it over with and all that the customer want is to last as long as possible with the wl. do you think the wl would give you better service if your wallet is fatter? i think not. all the wl would say is 'thank you, sir' and then think to herself, 'let this sucker come back again and give me the same fat tip.'

remember the saying, 'a fool and his money is soon parted' and this may be the case with the big tipper. you can give a rm 100 tip to the wl and the next time you go back to her and ask her for a discount since you have treated her nicely, i doubt she would think very much of you. she would think you are a cheapskate. but i like being cheapskate as it means that i would get things on the cheap. why pay more when you can pay less?

Jorees
07-03-08, 06:38
There are at least 101 OKT operating in Kuching lah, literally and figuratively speaking. But all I ever see in this Kuching thread is Ah Boy and Ah Tee. If I did not know any better, it would seem to me that the members here only know these two OKT.

For a start how about OKT/Ps Ah Ten, Ah Mee, Alan, Stephen, Ah Seng, Robin, Rudy, Nora, Betty and Mary.

Perhaps some kind and knowledgeable members here could add to the list.

If you really want the whole list, a place in Simpang Tiga keeps the complete list and it is a really thick list.

If I didnt know any better and was a new forum reader, I would seriously think that Kuching only has two OKT.Ya hor. Ah Boy and Nora stock try before, I guess usually the ones who keep their stock well-trained always get a mention. Wonder what kind of training sessions they have hor.

Anyway, mayb will put up an FR once I get a chance to try out.

Jaguars Paw
07-03-08, 07:50
Its been a while since my last report, first for the year, in fact. The main reason is due to work committments, I havent had much chance in enjoying this most delictable hobby. Even when I do, its to the same places, same ladies and same activities. However, this time I tried something different and hence, the report.

I have always preferred the local MLs, mainly because of the lack of any language barriers there. However, due to the mushrooming of MPs, prices have dropped significantly in most MPs offering China imports. Crap may most of the services be, I decided RM50/1.5hrs is too good to miss out on!

I went to an 'Excellent' establishment and asked for a massage. Mind you, I wanted a REAL massage, as my body ached from previous days' exertions. I was led by a thirty-something ML, slim, okay looks, long hair, nice legs. Everything looks good so far.

After the strip (she didnt show any apprehension to me being naked, which is good in a supposedly 'clean' place), proceeded with the massage. Nothing out of the ordinary here, until she sat on my butt to massage my upper back. I pushed back against her and there was some response, and we played this little game until she dismounted, and found out that my bro was hard enough to crack roasted chestnuts.okay maybe not chestnuts but 'kacang kuda'.

She made an underhand grab to my didi and ballsy, which felt really good. From there on the teasing got progressively heated and fast forward, she was lying on top, my one hand down her blouse and the other down her shorts. Looks like the flooding wasnt confined to China.

Anyway, we fooled around until i erupted in her hands and we cleaned up. Strangely she didnt, even up to this point bring up the issue of money. Just as courtesy I tipped her a small token sum and she seemed genuinely pleased with it. I left hardly believing my luck.

WIR? probably. Funds mostly for fuel purchases nowadays!

Euryale
07-03-08, 12:16
Is the place run by OKT Robin still open for business?

Miao28
07-03-08, 12:46
The Ahmay you mentioned does not look like the Ahmay that I knew at Ginza. Are you talking the same Ahmay? Your Ahmay is very much bigger in size than the Ginza Ahmay which begs the question of whether there are two Ahmays at Ginza?I went to look at this Ahmay and she dont seem to resemble the Ahmay that I knew also. This Ahmay seemed so big size and fat compared to the Ahmay of Ginza previous. But then it was a long long time since I last saw Ahmay. This Ahmay somehow seems different.

Seijaipow
07-04-08, 01:06
Its been a while since my last report, first for the year, in fact. The main reason is due to work committments, I havent had much chance in enjoying this most delictable hobby. Even when I do, its to the same places, same ladies and same activities. However, this time I tried something different and hence, the report.

I have always preferred the local MLs, mainly because of the lack of any language barriers there. However, due to the mushrooming of MPs, prices have dropped significantly in most MPs offering China imports. Crap may most of the services be, I decided RM50/1.5hrs is too good to miss out on!

I went to an 'Excellent' establishment and asked for a massage. Mind you, I wanted a REAL massage, as my body ached from previous days' exertions. I was led by a thirty-something ML, slim, okay looks, long hair, nice legs. Everything looks good so far.

After the strip (she didnt show any apprehension to me being naked, which is good in a supposedly 'clean' place), proceeded with the massage. Nothing out of the ordinary here, until she sat on my butt to massage my upper back. I pushed back against her and there was some response, and we played this little game until she dismounted, and found out that my bro was hard enough to crack roasted chestnuts.okay maybe not chestnuts but 'kacang kuda'.

She made an underhand grab to my didi and ballsy, which felt really good. From there on the teasing got progressively heated and fast forward, she was lying on top, my one hand down her blouse and the other down her shorts. Looks like the flooding wasnt confined to China.

Anyway, we fooled around until i erupted in her hands and we cleaned up. Strangely she didnt, even up to this point bring up the issue of money. Just as courtesy I tipped her a small token sum and she seemed genuinely pleased with it. I left hardly believing my luck.

WIR? probably. Funds mostly for fuel purchases nowadays!

Do you by any small chance remember the name or the number of the most excellent service provider reported by you? Not that I am asking that you give out the name or number here. We dont want the MIB making a beeline to the establishment.

Seldom do we get such good service from China providers. I think you must be a handsome guy to get such good treatment.

Seijaipow
07-04-08, 01:07
Ya hor. Ah Boy and Nora stock try before, I guess usually the ones who keep their stock well-trained always get a mention. Wonder what kind of training sessions they have hor.

Anyway, mayb will put up an FR once I get a chance to try out.

How was the method of operation by Nora?

Jaguars Paw
07-04-08, 03:16
Do you by any small chance remember the name or the number of the most excellent service provider reported by you? Not that I am asking that you give out the name or number here. We dont want the MIB making a beeline to the establishment.

Seldom do we get such good service from China providers. I think you must be a handsome guy to get such good treatment.Bro,

I'm not sure if I have PM privileges. I'll check it out after this.Anyway her name escapes me at the moment, but I'm sure its not Ah 'something', it was an uncommon name (two names actually) hence my difficulty in remembering it. Anyway, my tip is for you to show up early @ 1pm, she's an early bird, I hear. I'll try to remember a name while you try to figure out how we can communicate 'sans' PM.

Viper Z
07-04-08, 08:23
Went there early this week and apparently there is a new WL who is a chinese mix with Iban. Her 'working name' is siau thien (sweet). Overall nice service and enthusiasm.

Viper Z
07-04-08, 08:25
Went there with Fetish yesterday as apparently Ah Boy and Ah Ti all transfered their stocks there. We viewed 8 stocks altogether and Fetish took a petite young one while I took 'An Ning'. Price has dropped to a standard RM 160.00.

Mannnn
07-04-08, 11:28
Went there early this week and apparently there is a new WL who is a chinese mix with Iban. Her 'working name' is siau thien (sweet). Overall nice service and enthusiasm.
How much you paid at Yuan Fuan? My friend paid only RM130.

Mannnn
07-04-08, 11:36
The secluded places are so much value for money that I wanted to try one nice cute busty girl that I saw. I rang up papa-san but he said he was working and that his secluded place was not open for business. What to do?

I rang up the cute girl and told her that I needed her badly? Could she go out? She said 'yes' but then I would have to fork out extra for a room. I then asked her if I could go visit her at her home? I was surprised when she said 'yes' and could you come straight away? Hmmm, I said to myself, could this be a setup? I had no wish to encounter her boyfriend in her own territory. I could be extorted and even worse things could happen to me.

But I shrugged off the bad thoughts and drove to the girl's place. I saw her friend leaving her house as soon as I arrive. I found out that the girl asked her friend to leave her house as both of them shared a room in the house.

I entered the house and checked the girl's room. All paraphernalia was there and it was all ladies' stuff. Good. At least if she had a boyfriend, she wasnt living with him in the same room.

Proceeded with the birds and bees and it was the best and cheapest FJ that I ever had. Where else can you get a girl with C cup tits that are firm and hard and stand by itself? Where else can you find a girl with fair skin? Where else can you get a girl with nice buttocks that give the best doggy? You can find it here with girl whom I shall call B****.

B only asked for RM 60 and she was grinning ear to ear. GFE was 10/10. Mannnn, eat your heart out.

Next time, I shall go again to this girl's house and try her room mate. Until next time, cheong safely.

Those who have a chance should try B. Once you have tried B, you would never go back to those RM 100 or even RM 160 goods. In all my experience, this one is one of the best value for money.

Miao told me his mailbox and phone has been ringing off the hook on how to get B. B also has her appointment book full now.

Seijaipow
07-04-08, 12:24
Is the place run by OKT Robin still open for business?

Last I know of it, Lorong One was still operating. But then even as I speak, it may be closed. Just go check it out yourself and tell us. Petrol prices are expensive nowadays and do us all a favor by telling us if it is still open.

Seijaipow
07-04-08, 12:26
How much you paid at Yuan Fuan? My friend paid only RM130.

Ginza people are going at RM 130 and a little smile and gentle persuasion at Yuan Fan should be all that is needed to get the price to RM 130. Business is bad nowadays and any offer is acceptable to most of the ladies there. If the ladies are proud and stuck up, just go to the one that will accept RM 130.

Seijaipow
07-04-08, 12:44
Those who have a chance should try B. Once you have tried B, you would never go back to those RM 100 or even RM 160 goods. In all my experience, this one is one of the best value for money.

Miao told me his mailbox and phone has been ringing off the hook on how to get B. B also has her appointment book full now.

I ask Miao when he could get an appointment for me to try B but he said it would have to be next week.

Miao also said that you made B so tired because you took two hours to unload your little babies.

No wonder you say it is the best value for money.

Mannnn
07-06-08, 03:11
Found a watermelon king, big, fresh, sweet and juicy. "Simply the best"

Name: D***
Face: 8.5/10 (young and cheerful)
Body: 9/10 (fair smooth skin and good figure)
Boobs: 36 D cup (big, fresh and firm, nice nipples and areolas)
BBBJ: 7/10
Cowgirl: 8/10 (nice movement)
FJ: 10/10 (wet and tight)
Sound system: 3/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage: RM$$$
WIR: Yes

Bliss Act
07-06-08, 10:25
Went there with Fetish yesterday as apparently Ah Boy and Ah Ti all transfered their stocks there. We viewed 8 stocks altogether and Fetish took a petite young one while I took 'An Ning'. Price has dropped to a standard RM 160.00.No wonder the traffic there's is heavy recently.

Called up OKT and was told got option in Chonglin Aprtment and Hung Hung, tried the later one, . Here's the report:

Name: Ker Ker

Origin: PRC

Looks: 6/10

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: Standard operating procedure, but quickly lost the mood as she kept giving the impression of wanting to finished the job fast. And asking " are you done yet". What the f$#$. Damn anti-climax.

WIR: NO. And I would recommend all bro to opt for other stock if by chance you do get her.

Damage: 160

Mannnn
07-06-08, 11:53
I found another big watermelon. This time more exciting than the previous one. Real big very very firm boobs.

Name: **ta
Face: 6/10
Boobs: C cup (very very firm and very very nice nipples)
FJ: No
Damage: RM50 (90 minutes) + tips RM$$
WIR: Surely YES YES YES

Seijaipow
07-07-08, 00:50
No wonder the traffic there's is heavy recently.

Called up OKT and was told got option in Chonglin Aprtment and Hung Hung, tried the later one, . Here's the report:

Name: Ker Ker

Looks: 6/10

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: Standard operating procedure, but quickly lost the mood as she kept giving the impression of wanting to finished the job fast. And asking " are you done yet". What the f$#$. Damn anti-climax.

WIR: NO. And I would recommend all bro to opt for other stock if by chance you do get her.

Why you change your name change from Shoot?

Heavy traffic at 2 AM at Chonglin is not due to people looking for chicken at that hour lah. All the chicken in dreamland at that time bah.

You try to call Ah Boy and Ah T at past 2 AM and see what sort of answer you will get.

Ocean King
07-07-08, 03:04

Heavy traffic at 2 AM at Chonglin is not due to people looking for chicken at that hour lah. All the chicken in dreamland at that time bah.

You try to call Ah Boy and Ah T at past 2 AM and see what sort of answer you will get.
No more bullets lah so can't "SHOOT" anymore.

Bliss Act
07-07-08, 03:12

You try to call Ah Boy and Ah T at past 2 AM and see what sort of answer you will get.Haha maybe it's just coincident that lots of people are staying in Chongling Apartment then.

Btw, they do operate at that hour and I was told last call is about 2am+ and they will sleep around 4am. Depending on the individual"stock" (very seldom to get such a late cheongter lah. According to the PRC). My call to OKT was around 1. 30.

As for my nick. Just put it as. "on personal ground"

Bliss Act
07-07-08, 03:14
No more bullets lah so can't "SHOOT" anymore.Hahaha. Good one Ocean King.

Or more like. Value of money dropping, . So can't Shoot that much liaw, . Need to find better for value kang tau. Haha.

Old Cucumber
07-07-08, 10:15
Went to Yuan Fuan last week. Siau Thien came over and asked me if I want massage or not. I said no because she is not my type. Actually she turn me off. Tatoo all over her hand. I dislike tatoo. Looks like a samseng girl. Girls looks more elegant without tatoo. Later I pick Dewi because she is more friendly although a bit plum. Overall service is okay.

Keraboh
07-07-08, 12:30
Of late, I find that I have a problem ejaculating when I am with a WL. I dont know if it is due to my age or due to a problem with my little brother. It only happens to me when I am using a condom. Once I use a condom, I find that even after an hour, I still cannot ejaculate.

Does anyone else here suffer from this problem? I have no problem having an erection and no problem ejaculating when I am not using a condom.

I dont know if it has anything to do with the condom or my little brother or both.

Keraboh
07-07-08, 12:36
Haha maybe it's just coincident that lots of people are staying in Chongling Apartment then.

Btw, they do operate at that hour and I was told last call is about 2am+ and they will sleep around 4am. Depending on the individual"stock" (very seldom to get such a late cheongter lah. According to the PRC). My call to OKT was around 1. 30.

As for my nick. Just put it as. "on personal ground"Set your alarm clock to ring at 2 AM tonight and then you call up Ah Boy and Ah Tee and ask to view stocks.

Seijaipow
07-07-08, 19:42
Went to Yuan Fuan last week. Siau Thien came over and asked me if I want massage or not. I said no because she is not my type. Actually she turn me off. Tatoo all over her hand. I dislike tatoo. Looks like a samseng girl. Girls looks more elegant without tatoo. Later I pick Dewi because she is more friendly although a bit plum. Overall service is okay.

This sort of girl is normally the girlfriend of a samseng. Why else would you have big ugly tatoo showing all over your body?

A small tatoo perhaps on the back is nice but not those kind of ugly meaningless tatoo. It puts me off too.

Although Dewi looks plump, she makes it up by her overall enthusiasm and friendly smile and small talk.

Seijaipow
07-07-08, 19:45
Of late, I find that I have a problem ejaculating when I am with a WL. I dont know if it is due to my age or due to a problem with my little brother. It only happens to me when I am using a condom. Once I use a condom, I find that even after an hour, I still cannot ejaculate.

Does anyone else here suffer from this problem? I have no problem having an erection and no problem ejaculating when I am not using a condom.

I dont know if it has anything to do with the condom or my little brother or both.

Perhaps your penis is not sensitive anymore due to old age.

Perhaps you can try a thinner brand of condom.

But always make sure you use protection.

Hock Star
07-08-08, 02:13
I been lurking this forum before and never have chance to cheong in kch. Just wondering if becoming a premium member (paid member), am i allowed to ask contact of OKT and FL?

Thank you tai ko tai ko

Mukalinda
07-08-08, 03:47
Hi folks,

I am back in town for a short visit. This time around I would like to try some local fare such as Dayak. I tried a few of the Dayak girls in Johor, Seremban and Ipoh and I must say that they are nice and cheap.

Would appreciate any information on where to find such nice and cheap Dayak girls. The rate over in the West is RM 40 to RM 50. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Viper Z
07-08-08, 04:53
This sort of girl is normally the girlfriend of a samseng. Why else would you have big ugly tatoo showing all over your body?

A small tatoo perhaps on the back is nice but not those kind of ugly meaningless tatoo. It puts me off too.

Although Dewi looks plump, she makes it up by her overall enthusiasm and friendly smile and small talk.

Different people got different taste.

Some like plump and fat ladies, some like those with square face and with a kid already, some like girls with big front 'rabbit like' teeth, etc.

One man's meat might be another man's poison. :D Tattoo excites me by the way. hehehehehe

Jaguars Paw
07-08-08, 09:31
Anyone know where one can get a body scrub and massage? Hanky-panky optional.

Been a while since I had a nice scrub down.

Seijaipow
07-08-08, 11:42
Different people got different taste.

Some like plump and fat ladies, some like those with square face and with a kid already, some like girls with big front 'rabbit like' teeth, etc.

One man's meat might be another man's poison. :D Tattoo excites me by the way. hehehehehe

You are very entitled to your exotic taste and I am entitled to my own kind of taste which appears to differ from your taste.

From recent reports, you appear to like skinny bag of bones kind of lady with no ass and no boobs and no front teeth. Next time I see another one of these kind of lady who also has a tatoo, I shall be the first here to inform you.

Unfortunately at this point in time, I have yet to spy this kind of lady.

Seijaipow
07-08-08, 12:01
I been lurking this forum before and never have chance to cheong in kch. Just wondering if becoming a premium member (paid member), am i allowed to ask contact of OKT and FL?

Thank you tai ko tai ko

Since you have been lurking around, you will have a fair idea of what this forum is all about.

So I am wondering why you are asking a stupid question here.

Mannnn
07-08-08, 13:47
Secluded place No. 3

Name: Maria
Race: Chinese and Dayak mix
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: RM60

Turtlez
07-08-08, 16:30
was in kuching last week and went to the magical colours in the sky place at mjc.

the lady in charge opened the door and invited us to go in. asked whether we want a prc or local for massage. i took a prc and friend took a local girl.

prc was tall and said that she used to work as a model in taiwan. not bad massage and had a good conversation. when she massaged my front, she peeked at my package.

she asked for permission to go to the toilet and when she returned, she started to caress my package and chest while asking me to close my eyes. was surprised when i felt her licking my chest and nipples. i asked for permission to touch her tits and was granted the permission. also licked and nibble on her large nipples.

went south and started to finger her. she was wet in no time and removed her jeans. started to finger-f her until she came many times, bucking her hips and hugging me tight. she drenched the bedsheets and kept apologizing because she came so much

asked her for bbbj and she obliged, giving me ar as well as deep throat and finally cim. she was surprised and pulled out, smiling and telling me that i was naughty for not letting her know before i ejaculated.

she has really good gfe and i promised to bring her out the next time i go down to kuching. even after the massage, she led me by hand to the toilet and kept hugging me, telling me that she likes me a lot. she didn't ask for any specific amount of cash, asking "are you giving xiao mei anything for drinks?". i gave her rm50 as tips on top of the rm50 for the massage. will definitely return.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Seijaipow
07-08-08, 19:12
prc was tall and said that she used to work as a model in taiwan. not bad massage and had a good conversation. when she massaged my front, she peeked at my package.

since when did taiwan allow china nationals to go work in taiwan?

from model to a massage lady in kuching? what a downgrade.

i am not doubting what this massage lady told you but it would seem that this massage lady is a teller of tall tales. she might as well claim she was a beauty contest winner in china. does your prc ml have a long nose as well as long legs?

Blowpipe
07-08-08, 20:30
Hi folks,

I am back in town for a short visit. This time around I would like to try some local fare such as Dayak. I tried a few of the Dayak girls in Johor, Seremban and Ipoh and I must say that they are nice and cheap.

Would appreciate any information on where to find such nice and cheap Dayak girls. The rate over in the West is RM 40 to RM 50. Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.Well - for that price I don't know what kind of quality you would expect. With Blue Sky and Sakura out of action one has to turn to Abel Road aka Victoria Lodging House which is RM80... RM70 if she uses her rented room nearby. Other than that you can try the secluded places as mentioned by our taiko braders here, some offering Indons but i may say they can be categorised Dayaks too only that they are from Kalimantan mostly.

Blowpipe
07-08-08, 20:40

I dont know if it has anything to do with the condom or my little brother or both.Many theories depending on situation bro' - maybe the sensitivity part of the organ is gone (after a few glasses of stout?) or the lady under or above you does not excite you ~ I have same problem is the lady just lie down flat wif a blank face like nothing's happening even if you rock her with an earthquake 9 ritcher scale screw - I won come also if like dat also.

Turtlez
07-09-08, 00:39
Haha you're right mate. The tale was probably something she cooked up to increase her value. However, there's no doubt that she's full of GFE and provides good after massage service.

She has long legs and long black hair, with an oval face but I can't quantify the size of the nose. She does have large nipples but small tits.

Since when did Taiwan allow China nationals to go work in Taiwan?

From model to a massage lady in Kuching? What a downgrade.

I am not doubting what this massage lady told you but it would seem that this massage lady is a teller of tall tales. She might as well claim she was a beauty contest winner in China. Does your PRC ML have a long nose as well as long legs?

Clit Tickler
07-09-08, 00:54
this is fr is a week late since i've been busy for the past couple of days. this incident happened last week on thursday. as the story goes...

after getting no action at home for a couple of days (hm red flag...) i've decided to check out the famous salon in sekama yesterday (noobie here, don't know too many places yet). i've had a pleasurable experience here last month with the famous karen. true, she is a little bit on the older side but service wise, she is truly recommended and deserves the accolades given to her name. apologies for no fr on her at that time since i was really busy then.

went there in the afternoon around 4 and when i went up i was immediately jumped at by a very plump lady who looks quite an aunty. oh no! i thought, but she was very nice and the rest didn't show any interest and didn't made any moves. oh hell, they must have some sort of rotation for customers i thought. anyway, she was very polite and made pleasant small talk while she, rather persuasively, pulled me upstairs. she has a very nice attitude anyway and furthermore, with a 42c cup sized boobs and an ass you could balance an egg on, that really could pull a guy's eye away from other maladies. perhaps i can entertain a fantasy with aunty type milf.

so to cut story short i was in the room and we undressed and wow, i thought, tit job coming! she kept on with small talk with all the usual compliments saying how good looking i am and when she saw my brother she complimented on the size and oh this is going to be "sung" (not a chinese speaker but i've learned that it means nice/good/delicious - correct me if i'm wrong). hah! the experienced wl sure knows how to boost a guy's ego! she washed herself and me and of to bed. she started off with bbbj and she it was actually pretty good with attention to the whole length, the mushroom and the balls. some catbath at the nipples and stomach and that's when i grab the initiative, and the boobs, and started to tit f**k her. she responded back by pushing her boobs to wrap little brother. man, i tell you, it didn't take long for little brother to stand up straight with all those attention! again with the compliments about size, tight and of course "sung". i tell you no matter how she looks (42c-38-46), i felt really good!

after about 10 minutes when little brother was really hard and wet, she capped me and asked me whether i wanted to be on top or her. i told her to start off first and she mounted me slowly. as it sank slowly into her p***y, it was pretty tight and she moans saying "oh sung" and started grinding away. man, with those c cups bouncing in front of me, i couldn't just keep my hands of it, so i starting molesting it and started sucking it hard. it must have triggered her as she moaned louder and said "suck it hard" with a littany of "sung" all the way. kept on for close to 10 minutes before she stopped panting and i suggested missionary and changed position. held her legs up and banged away, again with moaning and "sung"ing. at this point i started to think that the moans might even be real or she's really a good actress. at one point, she pull me down to her and started grinding her hips faster and within a moment, with a loud "aah" she shuddered and came! wow! my ego went off the roof at that! she laid panting for a moment before kissing me on the lips (no fk) and face, she said, "very sung!"

now my turn, turned her around for doggie and wow, what an ass! more than a palmfull for grabs. i banged her full speed while grabbing her fleshy butt while she pushed her face into the pillow with muffled moans. as i was nearing blowing my load, i climbed behind her back like a jockey banging her while grabbing her tits and i think her moans got a bit louder. thank goodness she was moaning into the pillow!. changed into high gear and full speed and i blew my load with a mind blowing satisfaction. she said that there were tears in her eyes because it was satisfying for her. my ego went off the roof!

she cleaned me up after that and gave me her number and said that her name was lin. paid up and she hugged, thanking me. well, thank you! it goes to show that even an aunty the size of a small continent, but with good attitude, smart conversation and good, enthusiastic service can really make up a guy's day and overall experience!

summary:
name: lin
race: chinese
face: 5/10 (aunty faced)
body: 4/10 42c-38-46, (think baby walrus with j-lo's butt)
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 8/10
gfe: 9/10
damage: rm170 (but after reading the newer post perhaps i should have bargained)
wir: yes! if got spare bullets la..

p/s sorry aaa... long story...

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Old Cucumber
07-09-08, 10:31
Attention bro Viper,

From the FR I have read here, you seems to likes tattoo girls. There are a few Iban tattoo ML here. Maybe they are your types.

Name: Chris
Race: Iban
Place Via (formally Zen)
Face looks: 5/10
Body looks: 5/10
Boobs: B
Massage: 4/10
Damage: 45

Keraboh
07-10-08, 12:13
Attention bro Viper,

From the FR I have read here, you seems to likes tattoo girls. There are a few Iban tattoo ML here. Maybe they are your types.

Place Via (formally Zen)
Damage: 45There is a tatoo girl working at Relax MJC. I think she is Dayak. She has a tatoo on her breast.

Fetish
07-10-08, 15:33
Attention bro Viper,

Place Via (formally Zen)
Damage: 45
My Friend,

Viper likes huge milk container, your size B might not hold enough milk for him.

Prestigejy
07-10-08, 17:54
My Friend,

Viper likes huge milk container, your size B might not hold enough milk for him.The bar just opposite police station got many huge milk container.

Al Comdore
07-11-08, 00:24
My Friend,

Viper likes huge milk container, your size B might not hold enough milk for him.If he like huge milk container I recommend him to visit Connie of Wounderful at Chonglin Park. This one is really huge. Go there and find for yourself.

Ocean King
07-11-08, 03:55
Most senior brother viper z,

Got many tattoo girls above one stop MJC. Enjoy!

Meow Meow
07-11-08, 04:00
My Friend,

Viper likes huge milk container, your size B might not hold enough milk for him.
Taiko viper,

You likes very huge milk container. Got it at Wonderful. The milk container is size EEE. very biggggg. Maybe it is size G.

Meow Meow
07-11-08, 04:43
I've had a pleasurable experience here last month with the famous Karen. True, she is a little bit on the older side but service wise, she is truly recommended and deserves the accolades given to her name. Apologies for no FR on her at that time since I was really busy then.
]
Please tell your experience with Karen. I havent tried her for a long time already. Is her boobs still firm? Is her pussy still tight? How is her body shape now?

Clit Tickler
07-11-08, 09:07
Please tell your experience with Karen. I havent tried her for a long time already. Is her boobs still firm? Is her pussy still tight? How is her body shape now?Brother Meow Meow,

She is as she was, there is no lacking in terms of the firmness of her boobs nor the tightness of her pussy. Body shape wise, well for someone her age, she looks extremely palatable if you know what I mean. In terms of service, she still gives top service in every department and it takes a strong will not to game over is a short time.

Summary:
Face: 6.5/10 (Well, she ain't spring chicken no more)
Body: 7/10 34B(Full)-28-36,
BBBJ: 8/10 (Wet, slurpy, covers every spot till the crack of your butt short of an AR)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight! She uses them muscles well! And facial expression with soudn effects)
GFE: 9/10 (Ego boosting morale!)
Damage: RM170

Highly recommended.

Seijaipow
07-11-08, 12:12
Taiko viper,

You likes very huge milk container. Got it at Wonderful. The milk container is size EEE. very biggggg. Maybe it is size G.

That is no milk container. It is more like a milk Barrel. It weighs a few kilos so lift it up carefully.

Old Cucumber
07-11-08, 13:22
I miss Angel Baby of Apple so went there to find AB. AB not there, maybe went out with customer. So no choice but to pick any ML recommended by Taukey.

Name: Sue
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B to C
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 38 (1 hr massage) + 50 (HJ)

Prestigejy
07-12-08, 02:18
I miss Angel Baby of Apple so went there to find AB. AB not there, maybe went out with customer. So no choice but to pick any ML recommended by Taukey.

Name: Sue
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B to C
HJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 38 (1 hr massage) + 50 (HJ)Angel baby the malay ML?

Sukrad
07-12-08, 08:38
Ive read so many post about this joint so decided to try it out yesterday. it was raining heavily when i reach there around half past noon, i guess i was their first. there were 4 ML working, 2 PRC and 2 NL. Like my previous exp, kinda lousy in chinese so decided to pick the younger NL after the lady tawkey asked me if i prefer PRC or Local. Went into the room and was told to strip off and the ML went off to get some massage oil. However the outcome was very dissapointing as no HJ or FJ or even a hint of nakedness shown. Even after ive hinted so many times in so many ways to see if she give any extra special services. Nevertheless the massages were one of the best ive tried so far and ill return to this lady to get any other future massages :)

Name: Ross
Race: Bid
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 0/10 (not offered)
GFE: 6/10 (u have to start the conversation before u hear any sound out of that mouth)
Damage: 50 (1 hr massage)

or is it me? do only the PRC ML gives special extra in this joint? any hints bros?

Anyway, couldnt report the last incident i went to ND, where tried one indon ML there. so here goes.

Was darn tired of work and went there around 5pm one afternoon. Was craving for a good massage and a good load off. Previously here i tried a PRC called X** Y**, so decided to try on the NL this time, unfotunately none was working there at that point of time, but was introduced to this Indon ML. She was talking to an Abang when i was there but quickly ended the conversation when we met up. i was brought to a back room an quickly undress to my underpants and lay down on my back on the massage bed. We quickly stroke up some conversation and had a few naughty chit chats and i was so excited on what to come. She went to the toilet and when she came back, she starts to FK and some CB on my nipples and chest. She said whenever she does this to any guy for sure there are some reaction to the bro below. 'Oh shes good' i said to myself. But one slack, after some ferocious FKing she immediattly goes for the bro below with a hard and fast HJ. i couldnt stand for 5 mins an blow a load off while stil FKing her, or she Fking me, pick either. After the cleanup the commented on my Fk and was one of the best she had (i bet she says that to all her cust), traded HP nums and went off to the counter and paid.

Name: Lynn
Race: Indon
Face: 6/10
Body: 4/10
HJ: 4/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 55 (1 hr massage) +10 (HJ)

Any ideas on where to get more NL actions?

Old Cucumber
07-13-08, 02:34
Angel baby the malay ML?Yes, you are correct.

Meow Meow
07-13-08, 03:03
Last I know of it, Lorong One was still operating. But then even as I speak, it may be closed. Just go check it out yourself and tell us. Petrol prices are expensive nowadays and do us all a favor by telling us if it is still open.
This place is still open. Not recommended to visit this place because it was raided a few days ago.

Seijaipow
07-13-08, 11:30
Damage: 55 (1 hr massage) +10 (HJ)

This must have been a long time ago. Most places with PRC are now RM 50 for 90 minutes.

Seijaipow
07-13-08, 11:34
This place is still open. Not recommended to visit this place because it was raided a few days ago.

My theory is now proven. All places here are closely monitored. Lorong One was a test run. No one has ever spoken of Lorong One before here. Yet it was the target, coincidence or otherwise.

That is the reason why no place names and road names are mentioned of the Secluded places. Even the names of the WL are highly shielded.

Seijaipow
07-13-08, 11:38
Most senior brother viper z,

Got many tattoo girls above one stop MJC. Enjoy!

168 has a heavily tatoo lady with very big milk containers.

Sukrad
07-14-08, 12:05
This must have been a long time ago. Most places with PRC are now RM 50 for 90 minutes.Yeah, but I was told that the next stop I make there Ill get RM50 an hour, some kinda promo I guess.

Jaguars Paw
07-16-08, 06:22

Seldom do we get such good service from China providers. I think you must be a handsome guy to get such good treatment.Bro, her name is Ee Chern (or something to that effect). Went again last week, and had an even better service, oral wise. This could become an addiction.

Spectra8286
07-16-08, 13:31
Bro, her name is Ee Chern (or something to that effect). Went again last week, and had an even better service, oral wise. This could become an addiction.Is this place in the Ang Cheng Ho area?

Bliss Act
07-16-08, 14:56
Was given a number N recommended to try out this ML: Ah H@a, so went I did.

Nationality: PRC
Massage: 7/10. Requested to emphasis more on the shoulder and boy was she gd at that.

Although fren said she's recommended but I din show any sign of wanting extra. As was kindda tired and really need a gd massage. However after about 30min of massage, she asked me to turn around. And start the arm, chest massage. And with a surprise. She started to tickle all the right spot. And gav permission for me to wonder around her as well. And also indicated she allow tapau after her official 11. 30pm duty.

HJ: 8/10. But the cleaning up was very dissappointing. Just using dry towel.

GFE: Might be gd for others. But somehow I was not in the mood. Too tired I guess.

I later gav her a small tip. But on the way out, she told me the usual tip at the outlet is RM50 but it's ok for me "special treat she says, ".

Total damage: RM 48 for 1hr massage + tips

Guess this outlet hav not change to the current 90min for RM 50 massage.

Dirtydoog
07-17-08, 03:32
I am looking for a big boob ML to lick her tits. Tits must be firm and not sagging. It should not be overly large. D cup should be maximum size. No lactating tits, please. Can any kind brother direct this dog to such a MP?

Seijaipow
07-17-08, 18:39
Bro, her name is Ee Chern (or something to that effect). Went again last week, and had an even better service, oral wise. This could become an addiction.

There is a long wait to get to her services. One has to make an appointment. She is one of the hot items there.

Seijaipow
07-17-08, 18:40
I am looking for a big boob ML to lick her tits. Tits must be firm and not sagging. It should not be overly large. D cup should be maximum size. No lactating tits, please. Can any kind brother direct this dog to such a MP?

Try the MP at King Center and make sure you give us a FR.

Seijaipow
07-17-08, 18:43
There is a MP with 9 NL ML. All locals. Be the first to try the new ML. All with nice frontal assets.

Radeon Tx
07-18-08, 03:29
There is a MP with 9 NL ML. All locals. Be the first to try the new ML. All with nice frontal assets.Can give me the direction?

Thanks

Cyber Cat
07-18-08, 06:03
There is a MP with 9 NL ML. All locals. Be the first to try the new ML. All with nice frontal assets.What is the direction? Thinking of trying out tomorrow.

Cyber Cat
07-18-08, 06:06
Try the MP at King Center and make sure you give us a FR.My friend get robbed at King Center area, be careful.

Viper Z
07-18-08, 10:52
Apparently business for the MPs/WLs seems bad as most of the places that I went recently I was the first customer (even though at times I reached there at around 4pm). MPs at MJC and Ang Cheng Ho seems worse off.... :(

Seijaipow
07-18-08, 11:57
Apparently business for the MPs/WLs seems bad as most of the places that I went recently I was the first customer (even though at times I reached there at around 4pm). MPs at MJC and Ang Cheng Ho seems worse off.... :(

What are the names of those MP? I like to go to a quiet MP so that I can have all the girls to myself. Which girls do you recommend at these super quiet MP?

Seijaipow
07-18-08, 17:52
What is the direction? Thinking of trying out tomorrow.

Can give me the direction?

Thanks

Do you two think alike or are you two one and the same?

If you are hardworking and visit all the MP that have been mentioned in this thread, you will be richly rewarded with finding the 9 NL ML with big frontal assets.

It is not that we do not want to reward the suckling shrimp with heavenly goose meat but at the very least post a few FR, for goodness sake. You want to go try this and go try that but you do not even have some reports of your experience of your adventures.

Old Cucumber
07-19-08, 02:57
Why are you so worry about the bad business of MPs/WLs? Your favorite ML will give you a better services and lower price. Also it's more quiet. If you have "CASH" now you are the "KING".

Normad2020
07-19-08, 07:18
Finally after a long absent, I was in Kuching to attend a business meeting. Arrived in Kuching from KL on Friday morning and proceeded to my meeting. Meeting dragged on until lunch and was treated to lunch by my client. After lunch (as the meeting was over and my flight back to KL was in the evening), decided to call my friend.

Told him that I would like to try the place where Sr Bro Mannnn discovered the big & fresh watermelon. We went there around 2pm but to my disappointment, D*** was not working at that particular afternoon.

Chose another ML who gave me a cheeky smile. Went upstairs and she gave me a nice and slow shower followed by a nice and deep BBBJ. My hands were all over her body.
She washed both of us clean and proceeded to bed.

Had her in all positions including the forbidden door. After using up 2 condoms (1 from each of us as she refused to allow me to use the same condom after I emerged from the forbidden door)....... smart girl...hehehe, I exploded.

We cuddled a bit and she told me she had a child (aged 10yo) and she herself is now only 26yo. I was shocked but she told me at her "kampung" girls as young as 12yo are already wedded mostly to older men in their community as second or third wife.

She again cleaned me up and we both got dress. I paid her the requested amount including the amount to the establishment and left. I will definitely return there to try the elusive D***.

We then went to MJC for a massage at the famous MP....that is another story...

Cheers
Normad2020

Mannnn
07-19-08, 11:29
1. Brother Nomad2020,

Miss D is having her period.

2. No Name Place No.2

Went to no name place no.2 with Miao. A very good place. Got all services provided. Girls all good looking.

Normad2020
07-19-08, 12:14
Sr Bro Mannnn, thanks for the update. Not having the watermelon on the first try just make me want to eat that sweet, firm and juicy watermelon even more...hahahaha.

Cheers
normad2020

1. Brother Nomad2020,

Miss D is having her period.

2. No Name Place No.2

Went to no name place no.2 with Miao. A very good place. Got all services provided. Girls all good looking.

Extremely Hard
07-19-08, 13:38
Tabik to all senior bro here, been watching this forum for years and got a lot of cheong info here, syabas to jackson and all of you. Just arrived kuching yesterday, finished my work today and felt tired. So went to this mp which is just open last month for a massage. All the ml here are prc. Here is my fr.

Name: ah ji@n
Look: 5/10 a bit chubby
Massage: 8/10 strong enough
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 40+50hj
WIR: yes

This is my first fr, anything to improve please PM me. tq.

Extremely Hard

Seijaipow
07-20-08, 18:28
Finally after a long absent, I was in Kuching to attend a business meeting. Arrived in Kuching from KL on Friday morning and proceeded to my meeting. Meeting dragged on until lunch and was treated to lunch by my client. After lunch (as the meeting was over and my flight back to KL was in the evening), decided to call my friend.

Told him that I would like to try the place where Sr Bro Mannnn discovered the big & fresh watermelon. We went there around 2pm but to my disappointment, D*** was not working at that particular afternoon.

Chose another ML who gave me a cheeky smile. Went upstairs and she gave me a nice and slow shower followed by a nice and deep BBBJ. My hands were all over her body.
She washed both of us clean and proceeded to bed.

Had her in all positions including the forbidden door. After using up 2 condoms (1 from each of us as she refused to allow me to use the same condom after I emerged from the forbidden door)....... smart girl...hehehe, I exploded.

We cuddled a bit and she told me she had a child (aged 10yo) and she herself is now only 26yo. I was shocked but she told me at her "kampung" girls as young as 12yo are already wedded mostly to older men in their community as second or third wife.

She again cleaned me up and we both got dress. I paid her the requested amount including the amount to the establishment and left. I will definitely return there to try the elusive D***.

We then went to MJC for a massage at the famous MP....that is another story...

Cheers
Normad2020

Can I ask for the tinniest clue as to the name of the ML? Just the first alphabet of her name? I like solving puzzles.

Seijaipow
07-20-08, 18:33
Tabik to all senior bro here, been watching this forum for years and got a lot of cheong info here, syabas to jackson and all of you. Just arrived kuching yesterday, finished my work today and felt tired. So went to this mp which is just open last month for a massage. All the ml here are prc. Here is my fr.

Name: ah ji@n
Look: 5/10 a bit chubby
Massage: 8/10 strong enough
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 40+50hj
WIR: yes

This is my first fr, anything to improve please PM me. tq.

Extremely Hard

This would be a MP in Ang Cheng Ho or Jalan Petanak? This would be the only two MP with all China ML which opened last month.

Spectra8286
07-21-08, 01:15
I will be in Alor Setar for 2 weeks from today.

Any senior bros here know if there is any cheong action there?

Will be staying at Star City Hotel.

Much appreciated!

Normad2020
07-21-08, 04:25
Bro, she is a Iban. Not many there to explore. Enjoy brother!!!!

Cheers
normad2020

Can I ask for the tinniest clue as to the name of the ML? Just the first alphabet of her name? I like solving puzzles.

Seijaipow
07-21-08, 12:34
Bro, she is a Iban. Not many there to explore. Enjoy brother!!!!

Cheers
normad2020

Bro, there are over twenty girls in total at the place which you mention. A lot of them are from the other side, you get my meaning. All of them claim to be local Dayak or Iban or Chinese but in fact are not. Just as well that you have the foresight and wisdom not to mention the place or the price paid, otherwise it would be a desert in a few days.

The MIB are very receptive to the clues given and even the slightest clue would be a giveaway.

Some brothers here think that they are doing a favor by giving clues or the location or the name of the WL but it is not. All they are doing is a disservice to the WL who faces time eating curry rice.

Still not too sure who you mean but there is one whose initial is L. Would this be the one?

Seijaipow
07-21-08, 12:40
Why are you so worry about the bad business of MPs/WLs? Your favorite ML will give you a better services and lower price. Also it's more quiet. If you have "CASH" now you are the "KING".

CASH has always been KING. Ever heard of a WL taking credit card in Malaysia? No. It is a CASH transaction. Plastic is not needed. Speaking of which, did you try the WL with a 'plastic' pussy? I mean to say she had plastic surgery done on the pussy to make it tighter and smaller.

Normad2020
07-22-08, 04:03
Brother, the lady I had is a Malaysian (saw the NRIC) Iban from one of the very interior division. She was very gfe. The only drawback (for me personally) is that her boobs are only 34A-B. I like girls with big boobs hence my obsession to try Sr Bro Mannnn's fresh, firm and big watermelon...hahahaha. I am a Big Boobs man all the way.....:-)

Enjoy the hunt brother....

Cheers
normad2020

Bro, there are over twenty girls in total at the place which you mention. A lot of them are from the other side, you get my meaning. All of them claim to be local Dayak or Iban or Chinese but in fact are not. Just as well that you have the foresight and wisdom not to mention the place or the price paid, otherwise it would be a desert in a few days.

The MIB are very receptive to the clues given and even the slightest clue would be a giveaway.

Some brothers here think that they are doing a favor by giving clues or the location or the name of the WL but it is not. All they are doing is a disservice to the WL who faces time eating curry rice.

Still not too sure who you mean but there is one whose initial is L. Would this be the one?

Extremely Hard
07-22-08, 18:46
This would be a MP in Ang Cheng Ho or Jalan Petanak? This would be the only two MP with all China ML which opened last month.Seijaipau,

You are really a tai ko here, its at ang cheng ho.

Cheers,

Extremely hard

Old Cucumber
07-23-08, 02:49
Speaking of which, did you try the WL with a 'plastic' pussy? I mean to say she had plastic surgery done on the pussy to make it tighter and smaller.There is one WL had a plastic surgery done on her pussy. Why? I think all of the brothers here can figure out. If any brothers here got F this MILF WL and her pussy is as tight as a young girl, she is the one.

Sukrad
07-29-08, 08:50
i sent one of my worker back to his place in bdc last sunday as his motorcycle broke down at work. as i pass through this lane i saw a group of nls wearing everise shirts, a couple of the looked very appealing, so i told my workers itd be great if i could bang one of those, he then told me that if im daring go ahead. i was also informed that these girls shared and rents a house nearby. after droping by my worker, i said to myself 'why not'.

i approached the groups and made acquaintance with this one lovely lady, r*** and then after a few chat we agreed to go out for a drink. she took a drive to her rent house with me and after a short shower and a change of clothes we went out to a nearby kopitiam at jalan song. a few drinks turned out to be a dinner and then a few more drinks. things got heated up when she told me that she just broke off with a bloke and missed bangging. i didnt wait to offer myself.

we went back around 10 to her house and most of the housemates just smiled when i went in. her room was upstairs, we chatted somemore and started rubbing against each other and started fking. she was very concience about hygiene as she told me to go and take a bath. it ended up of a shower together :)

carried her back to her bed and started getting naughty. fk, catbath, bbbj, hj, you name it we had it till she finally capped me. we tried most of what available positions (no backdoor though) we knew. but best of all was the doggy style as i squeeze the milk out of her petitte breast. she must have came a couple of time at that position as her mattress is so wet like someone peed on it. she was moaning (almost crying) all the way but at a low volume, she said she didnt want to wake her housemates whose alrdy sleeping at that time.i finally came after she cowgirled me.

we kissed and she thanked me for giving her what she longed for. it was half past one when i went back. we exchanged phone numbers but when i tried calling her yesterday, the number was invalid!

name: r***
race: ibanz
face: 8/10 (sweet smile long eyelashes)
body: 9/10
boobs: b cup
bbbj: 8/10
cowgirl: 8/10
fj: 10/10 (wet and tight)
sound system: 5/10 (small scales moan as housemates went to sleep?)
gfe: 10/10
damage: rm23??? (drinks and dinner)
wir: if i can find her again

*to senior bros ive sent pms, pls reply :)

Meow Meow
07-29-08, 13:47
Hi! everybody, wake up.

Went to Uni at MJC. It's was closed. Later went to D and D and saw a very pretty pinoy but was pick by another customer. Later went to Dayang but was also closed.

Seijaipow
07-29-08, 22:36
Hi! everybody, wake up.

Went to Uni at MJC. It's was closed. Later went to D and D and saw a very pretty pinoy but was pick by another customer. Later went to Dayang but was also closed.

Uni girls are available if you know where to find them. Dayang girls are also available if you got their numbers. Remember August is the hottest month. So many places take a rest from the heat.

Meow Meow
07-30-08, 04:04
i sent one of my worker back to his place in bdc last sunday as his motorcycle broke down at work. as i pass through this lane i saw a group of nls wearing everise shirts, a couple of the looked very appealing, so i told my workers itd be great if i could bang one of those, he then told me that if im daring go ahead. i was also informed that these girls shared and rents a house nearby. after droping by my worker, i said to myself 'why not'.

i approached the groups and made acquaintance with this one lovely lady, r*** and then after a few chat we agreed to go out for a drink. she took a drive to her rent house with me and after a short shower and a change of clothes we went out to a nearby kopitiam at jalan song. a few drinks turned out to be a dinner and then a few more drinks. things got heated up when she told me that she just broke off with a bloke and missed bangging. i didnt wait to offer myself.

we went back around 10 to her house and most of the housemates just smiled when i went in. her room was upstairs, we chatted somemore and started rubbing against each other and started fking. she was very concience about hygiene as she told me to go and take a bath. it ended up of a shower together :)

carried her back to her bed and started getting naughty. fk, catbath, bbbj, hj, you name it we had it till she finally capped me. we tried most of what available positions (no backdoor though) we knew. but best of all was the doggy style as i squeeze the milk out of her petitte breast. she must have came a couple of time at that position as her mattress is so wet like someone peed on it. she was moaning (almost crying) all the way but at a low volume, she said she didnt want to wake her housemates whose alrdy sleeping at that time.i finally came after she cowgirled me.

we kissed and she thanked me for giving her what she longed for. it was half past one when i went back. we exchanged phone numbers but when i tried calling her yesterday, the number was invalid!

name: r***
race: ibanz
face: 8/10 (sweet smile long eyelashes)
body: 9/10
boobs: b cup
bbbj: 8/10
cowgirl: 8/10
fj: 10/10 (wet and tight)
sound system: 5/10 (small scales moan as housemates went to sleep?)
gfe: 10/10
damage: rm23??? (drinks and dinner)
wir: if i can find her again

*to senior bros ive sent pms, pls reply :)

i know all the bdc everise girls quarters and rented house. pm me the number of this particular girls house. thank you.

Jaguars Paw
07-30-08, 08:13
Been going to this MP for quite some time now, pretty much stuck with the same ML unless she's not available. All the while she was pretty accomodating, but drew the line at autoroaming down under. However a few months back, she was more receptive after we drew out the topic of 'long term client'. She acknowledged that I have been a very loyal client and she enjoys my company. After that, things got pretty hot each time I went there, and eventually more than 'sparks' happened. Luckily I had my spare cap with me! Her body is very good, and she's also a passionate lover. What struck me was she doesnt even mention a tip and didnt even bat her eyelids when I offered her the normal tip, even though I just boned her inside out (and vice versa!).

Just to share with brothers here if anyone else has this kind of experience. So now if I crave for a cheap f*ck I just head over to her workplace!

K Zero
07-30-08, 09:48
sukrad, great catch.

I am not in Kuching, but wondering whats Everice?

Sukrad
07-31-08, 02:23
I know all the BDC Everise girls quarters and rented house. PM me the number of this particular girls house. Thank You.I have to go back to BDC to find out the house number. But it was lorong B1. Near a junction and the big swimming pool.

Sukrad
07-31-08, 02:25
sukrad, great catch.

I am not in Kuching, but wondering whats Everice?Oh, its 'Everise', i think theres one in BDC. Its a superstore where people ussually get groceries.

Lowprofile
07-31-08, 04:50
Anyone got any ideas where thw mp above move? . Like the thai style massage because very relaxing for me, the one at chong lin always a lot of guy hanging outside make me a bit not easy. Haha. Too scare later the Ml is one of the guy's gf.

Cheers

Seijaipow
08-01-08, 01:56
Hi! everybody, wake up.

Meow meow, I do suggest you stay away from the two closed places which you have mentioned and seek the girls privately. Territorial warfare, personal grudges and use of force in the two places have made it a dangerous place for customers like yourself. As I have said in a previous FR, just call the girls up if you want to meet them. No use to be caught in between two warring factions.

Meow Meow
08-01-08, 13:09
Meow meow, I do suggest you stay away from the two closed places which you have mentioned and seek the girls privately. Territorial warfare, personal grudges and use of force in the two places have made it a dangerous place for customers like yourself. As I have said in a previous FR, just call the girls up if you want to meet them. No use to be caught in between two warring factions.
Thank you brother for your advice. Luckly I got their handphone numbers. I'll call them to meet up.

Seijaipow
08-01-08, 19:50
Tropicana, anyone?

Seijaipow
08-02-08, 01:21
Anyone got any ideas where thw mp above move? . Like the thai style massage because very relaxing for me, the one at chong lin always a lot of guy hanging outside make me a bit not easy. Haha. Too scare later the Ml is one of the guy's gf.

Cheers

Since almost 100 percent of all ML have husbands or boyfriends, I suggest that you just stay at home since you are so scared.

No point telling you where the Sun reflexology is as all the Thai ML there have boyfriends.

Lowprofile
08-02-08, 01:50
Since almost 100 percent of all ML have husbands or boyfriends, I suggest that you just stay at home since you are so scared.

No point telling you where the Sun reflexology is as all the Thai ML there have boyfriends.I know you want to become the taiko here nowadays, but then no need to say something like this. Of because I know they all got bf / husband. But do they need to watch their back when they working? The Thai ML 's bf you said not acting like this. The time I visited the old Sun Ref last couple time, I never noticed guy waitting there. I m sorry if make you mad here, thanks for info you write also.

Cheers

Meow Meow
08-02-08, 12:00
Today I got the worst body massage in my life. She looks sexy and horny but give a terrible hot and cold BBBJ. The water in her mouth was a bit hot, maybe she want to cook my didi for dinner. Hand job also lousy, holding my didi too hard and no put oil.

Place: MJC
Name: Xiao ****
Massage: 3/10
BBBJ: 0/10
HJ: 0/10
Damage: 50 + 50

Meow Meow
08-02-08, 12:03
Uni is closed. Signboard is gone. Air-con also gone.

Miao28
08-02-08, 12:14
Uni is closed. Signboard is gone. Air-con also gone.Poor Uni. Not only was the shop wrecked but Uni herself is enjoying curry rice for an extended period of time.

Miao28
08-02-08, 12:16
Today I got the worst body massage in my life. She looks sexy and horny but give a terrible hot and cold BBBJ. The water in her mouth was a bit hot, maybe she want to cook my didi for dinner. Hand job also lousy, holding my didi too hard and no put oil.

Damage: 50 + 50Meow meow, you should listen to the brothers here and try to get the PRC out of your system. Listen to Bro Bakuteh's advise and try the local ML, be they young or MILF. Most give good good service for a small small tip.

Miao28
08-02-08, 12:19
I know you want to become the taiko here nowadays, but then no need to say something like this. Of because I know they all got bf / husband. But do they need to watch their back when they working? The Thai ML 's bf you said not acting like this. The time I visited the old Sun Ref last couple time, I never noticed guy waitting there. I m sorry if make you mad here, thanks for info you write also.

CheersI disagree with you that Seijaipow wants to be anything but a taiko here. Do not say anything like you know because you dont know. Dont put words in people's mouths.

Since you know they all have bf, then why are you moaning here? You seem to be the one asking questions that dont make sense. If you are scared, then dont go. No use complaining here. We cannot make their boyfriend go away. We cannot accompany you to the MP.

Why do you say Sun have moved?

Miao28
08-02-08, 12:21
Tropicana, anyone?A new MP but with old girls. Two quite good looking NL sisters there but unfortunately they are old birds from another MP down the road. Beware the TV there. I hate it when they mix real girls with those TV in a MP.

Miao28
08-02-08, 12:28
There is a friendly, down to earth Pinoy working as a ML. Her name is S*****. Good service and very talkative. A bit MILF. Bro Bakuteh, you must visit this place. There are other Pinoys there too named F, R and J but have yet to try them out. Hope some of the Pinoy lovers here would go for a massage instead of going to the Pinoy drinking holes.Massage fee is RM 38, very affordable and more value for money than buying hours at RM 60 a pop at the Pinoy drinking holes.

Miao28
08-02-08, 18:52

Damage: 50 + 50Although I racked my brain, I cannot think of a place in MJC with PRC which charges RM 50 for an hour. Since you said it was today that you got your terrible massage, I can only presume that you made an error in your damage. Perhaps you were traumatised by the fire and ice treatment that you made an error in your report.

Lowprofile
08-03-08, 03:52
I disagree with you that Seijaipow wants to be anything but a taiko here. Do not say anything like you know because you dont know. Dont put words in people's mouths.

Since you know they all have bf, then why are you moaning here? You seem to be the one asking questions that dont make sense. If you are scared, then dont go. No use complaining here. We cannot make their boyfriend go away. We cannot accompany you to the MP.

Why do you say Sun have moved?Sorry if my words too much, accept my apology here. The signboard above 6XX is there but the second location they moved to same row was closed and small signboard there was gone also. Got some rubbish infront the door too.

Any ideas where can get a thai massage again? Thanks.

Maybe I just ignored the guy infront the Mp next time. Right?

Cheers

Boobs 711
08-03-08, 14:34
A friend took me to a pinoy karaoke place few days ago. Had a wonderful time eventhough I cannot sing. Girls very friendly and sporting. Had wonderful company with one M**, one with nice firm C cup boobs, dirty dancing till late. Girls very sporting, one who looks like Altantuyaa, slim, leggy gave us a very very erotic striptease......wow. Tapau her but send her home after only one round....too tired from the days golfing. No idea on damage as all was settle by friend. Will definitely go again when in Kuching.

Boobs 711
08-03-08, 14:46
Need a massage yesterday afternoon and went to a place in chonglin park recommeded by a friend. On reaching there, felt a bit disappointed as the external deco looks ordinary. Since I was there already, decided to check it out and pop inside and wow. Not bad. Few PRC MLs came out. All quite good looking in the 6-8/10 region and in their early 20s I guess. Anywhere, they are a lot younger than the PRC Aunties found in Miri!

Decided for a 1. 5 hrs massage in view of time limit as I have a plane to catch. Massage not bad and quite reasonable at RM50 for 1. 5 hrs. Lots cheaper than Miri anyhow. Auto roaming allow, didn't ask for BBJ. Sucked her tits on her B cup boobs while she massage little' bro. Did not catch her name as I cannot really understand her lingo. WIR. Well yes if I am in Kuching.

Seijaipow
08-04-08, 01:38
A friend took me to a pinoy karaoke place few days ago. Had a wonderful time eventhough I cannot sing. Girls very friendly and sporting. Had wonderful company with one M**, one with nice firm C cup boobs, dirty dancing till late. Girls very sporting, one who looks like Altantuyaa, slim, leggy gave us a very very erotic striptease......wow. Tapau her but send her home after only one round....too tired from the days golfing. No idea on damage as all was settle by friend. Will definitely go again when in Kuching.

What is the name of the place? Any nearby landmarks if you cant remember the name of the place.

Bakuteh
08-04-08, 03:10
There is a friendly, down to earth Pinoy working as a ML. Her name is S*****. Good service and very talkative. A bit MILF. Bro Bakuteh, you must visit this place. There are other Pinoys there too named F, R and J but have yet to try them out. Hope some of the Pinoy lovers here would go for a massage instead of going to the Pinoy drinking holes.Massage fee is RM 38, very affordable and more value for money than buying hours at RM 60 a pop at the Pinoy drinking holes.

Bro Miao,
I would say you are truely the worm in my stomach,besides my real cheong brother!Haha..
You are right.Seldom we can find good genuine Pinoy ML.I had few occassions of disappointment in KK where they gave some 3-5 minutes of touch and go massage then they offered their pussies!At a fee,of course.
Having said that,I won't mind if it had been a good body rub,with some sensual and exortic touches,that they give me a happy ending of HJ or BJ.
BTW,mind sharing where is the place and which ML to look for there?Thanks.
Sabah is flushing out the illegals beginning of this month.They mean it this time around,but don't know for how long though.I could feel the quietness at the usual hangouts of PTI( Penduduk Tanpa Ic)which means residents without identity card.
But luckily.Sabah has other spices of pussies to offer..hehe..

Bakuteh

Meow Meow
08-04-08, 03:11
Although I racked my brain, I cannot think of a place in MJC with PRC which charges RM 50 for an hour. Since you said it was today that you got your terrible massage, I can only presume that you made an error in your damage. Perhaps you were traumatised by the fire and ice treatment that you made an error in your report.

Bro, this place charges more for PRC, local price is RM 45 but price for PRC is RM 50. FYI, the horny girls hang around the five foot way and the staircase to solicit for customers. A case of 'kiasu'ism. Avoid this girl with a ten foot pole.

Meow Meow
08-04-08, 03:16
A new MP but with old girls. Two quite good looking NL sisters there but unfortunately they are old birds from another MP down the road. Beware the TV there. I hate it when they mix real girls with those TV in a MP.

Be careful the NL ML with the big stomach aka pregnant one. Bad service and lousy attitude. Avoid with twenty foot pole.

Mannnn
08-04-08, 03:23
This FR for real MILF lovers. Massage at this place is RM 55 per hour. ML are two real MILF, age over 45 years.

Place is a saloon next to the bar behind Ginza. Upstairs. Place is dark and has a few sofa.

Only recommended for the hard core MILF lovers.

Mannnn
08-04-08, 03:29
Bro Miao,
I would say you are truely the worm in my stomach,besides my real cheong brother!Haha..
You are right.Seldom we can find good genuine Pinoy ML.I had few occassions of disappointment in KK where they gave some 3-5 minutes of touch and go massage then they offered their pussies!At a fee,of course.
Having said that,I won't mind if it had been a good body rub,with some sensual and exortic touches,that they give me a happy ending of HJ or BJ.
Sabah is flushing out the illegals beginning of this month.They mean it this time around,but don't know for how long though.I could feel the quietness at the usual hangouts of PTI( Penduduk Tanpa Ic)which means residents without identity card.
But luckily.Sabah has other spices of pussies to offer..hehe..

Bakuteh

Bro Bakuteh,

There is a coffee shop in town with Pinay waitresses. The waitresses can be taken home if you talk to them nicely. Do drop by the place if you are free. In all, there are four Pinay.

Prestigejy
08-04-08, 07:22
This FR for real MILF lovers. Massage at this place is RM 55 per hour. ML are two real MILF, age over 45 years.

Place is a saloon next to the bar behind Ginza. Upstairs. Place is dark and has a few sofa.

Only recommended for the hard core MILF lovers.You make me remember when i was younger in cheong, I went to a MP in KL Above Mc Donald in Bukit bintang area, I was fucked by a GMILF of 50 plus years old. That time really naive and horny. Now just an experience to laugh about.

Bakuteh
08-04-08, 10:25
Bro Bakuteh,

There is a coffee shop in town with Pinay waitresses. The waitresses can be taken home if you talk to them nicely. Do drop by the place if you are free. In all, there are four Pinay.

Bro Mannnn,
Please pm me where the coffeeshop is leh...
Thank you in advanced ya..

Bakuteh

Miao28
08-04-08, 18:39
Bro Mannnn,

Please pm me where the coffeeshop is leh.

Thank you in advanced ya.

BakutehI know of two MILF FL Pinoy but they are not working in the coffeeshop. They are working in a karaoke.

I know of a Pinay working in a coffeeshop but she is the only Pinay working there.

This must be another of Mannnn's secluded places.

Miao28
08-04-08, 18:41
You make me remember when i was younger in cheong, I went to a MP in KL Above Mc Donald in Bukit bintang area, I was fucked by a GMILF of 50 plus years old. That time really naive and horny. Now just an experience to laugh about.The place opposite the Grand Continental has many local MILF over 40 years old. It is cheaper at RM 50.

Miao28
08-04-08, 18:43
Be careful the NL ML with the big stomach aka pregnant one. Bad service and lousy attitude. Avoid with twenty foot pole.I know the one you are talking about. The name is A****. Run a mile away from her and try not to be seduced by her sweet smile and big eyes.

Miao28
08-04-08, 19:01
Bro Miao,

I would say you are truely the worm in my stomach,besides my real cheong brother!Haha.

But luckily.Sabah has other spices of pussies to offer..hehe.

BakutehThis year I had three Pinay who all offered their services free to me. I recommended them to Mannnn but he didn't take me up on any of them as he had better fishes.

In fact this has been a very good year for me as I had so many freebies from 'overseas' Dayaks. Some of them are working in the MP and one of them was a RM 165 girl. All free.

That is the reason I stopped going to all the places which offered services for a fee. Why pay when you can get free?

I also ferreted out the secluded places which offered WL at RM 70 or less a pop. Once you try these secluded RM 70 places, you would never go back to those RM 100 to RM 165 places again in your life. Don't get slaughtered by those OKT.

Miao28
08-04-08, 19:05
Two of the better looking ML has now relocated to a place in the Main Bazaar. This place was formerly a Blind Man MP but now has a new management. Do check it out. ML are very young and sweet, less than 20. One of them has nice big tits. The other also has nice frontal assets.

Kkelvin
08-05-08, 02:47
What is the name of the place? Any nearby landmarks if you cant remember the name of the place.I guess it should be Zanadu in Mendu road.

Jaguars Paw
08-05-08, 08:47
This year I had three Pinay who all offered their services free to me. I recommended them to Mannnn but he didn't take me up on any of them as he had better fishes.

In fact this has been a very good year for me as I had so many freebies from 'overseas' Dayaks. Some of them are working in the MP and one of them was a RM 165 girl. All free.

That is the reason I stopped going to all the places which offered services for a fee. Why pay when you can get free?

I also ferreted out the secluded places which offered WL at RM 70 or less a pop. Once you try these secluded RM 70 places, you would never go back to those RM 100 to RM 165 places again in your life. Don't get slaughtered by those OKT.Speaking of OKT, thats my only avenue now apart from the one ML I'm frequenting. But the whole point of cheonging is variety isnt it? So I end up paying RM120 a pop, plus another RM50 or so for hotel.Any PMs on the RM70 secret would be most welcome.

Miao28
08-05-08, 12:25
I guess it should be Zanadu in Mendu road.

I read also the original report by Boobs711 and why do you point it down to Xanadu? It could be Rasa Sayang, Lido Sports etc.

Boobs 711
08-05-08, 13:36
What is the name of the place? Any nearby landmarks if you cant remember the name of the place.L*d* Sp*rts C*f* lah. If you like tattoo lady, there is one 24 yrs old very cute 5'2" one by name of M*k*. She has tattoo of dragon on her left D Cup papaya. Check it out, wierd to see whole papaya tattoo'd all over!

Miao28
08-05-08, 17:58
Speaking of OKT, thats my only avenue now apart from the one ML I'm frequenting. But the whole point of cheonging is variety isnt it? So I end up paying RM120 a pop, plus another RM50 or so for hotel.Any PMs on the RM70 secret would be most welcome.It should not be a difficult task to find out the RM 70 places. Such places are plenty in town.

The reason why you are paying RM 120 a pop is because of the OKT in the first place. Let me explain more.

How do some of these RM 120 places operate? They have a supply of WL from a OKT supplier. WL is supplied to them for RM 70. They offer the WL to the customer at RM 120. WL herself gets RM 30.

You heard me correctly. Your WL which you paid RM 120 only gets RM 30. Surprised? Shocked? If so, then wake up and stop patronising these OKT.

Meanwhile in the RM 70 places, the WL gets between RM 30 to RM 40. The OKT gets a cut of RM 30 to RM 40. But the customer here pays less due to the cut down in middlemen.

Although I have access directly to the RM 70 WL, I pay them the same as they would get at their working place. In this way, WL is happy and I am happy. So I get a constant introduction to the WL's friends and that is how the network is established.

Noodi
08-06-08, 08:26
Miao28,

Dude, back to Kuching for a holiday.

Any recommandation for local wl?

Miao28
08-06-08, 12:51
L*d* Sp*rts C*f* lah. If you like tattoo lady, there is one 24 yrs old very cute 5'2" one by name of M*k*. She has tattoo of dragon on her left D Cup papaya. Check it out, wierd to see whole papaya tattoo'd all over!Do you mean to say papaya shape or are you just referring to the tits in general? I dont think papaya shape tits are that appealing compared to firm melon shape tits. Papaya tend to have the kind of sad droopy look.

Mannnn
08-06-08, 13:22
It should not be a difficult task to find out the RM 70 places. Such places are plenty in town.

The reason why you are paying RM 120 a pop is because of the OKT in the first place. Let me explain more.

How do some of these RM 120 places operate? They have a supply of WL from a OKT supplier. WL is supplied to them for RM 70. They offer the WL to the customer at RM 120. WL herself gets RM 30.

You heard me correctly. Your WL which you paid RM 120 only gets RM 30. Surprised? Shocked? If so, then wake up and stop patronising these OKT.

Meanwhile in the RM 70 places, the WL gets between RM 30 to RM 40. The OKT gets a cut of RM 30 to RM 40. But the customer here pays less due to the cut down in middlemen.

Although I have access directly to the RM 70 WL, I pay them the same as they would get at their working place. In this way, WL is happy and I am happy. So I get a constant introduction to the WL's friends and that is how the network is established.
You are correct Miao. Sometimes the taxi man get another cut. So we end up paying more. 120 or 140 or 160 does not mean the stock is better. Cheap also does not mean the stock is of low quality. Some pinay WL asking price is 200. What do you think brother?

Miao28
08-06-08, 14:12
You are correct Miao. Sometimes the taxi man get another cut. So we end up paying more. 120 or 140 or 160 does not mean the stock is better. Cheap also does not mean the stock is of low quality. Some pinay WL asking price is 200. What do you think brother?

You have finally hit the nail on the head. Those RM 120 to RM 160 stock are no better than the RM 70 stock. As you have personally experienced it, the RM 70 stocks are much better than the RM 120 and above stocks.

I have contacts for RM 100 to RM 150 Pinay for ST. No middleman involved. RM 200 is too much. Again, this is knowing where to go for your Pinay and to cut out the middleman.

Miao28
08-06-08, 16:49
Miao28,

Dude, back to Kuching for a holiday.

Any recommandation for local wl?I am indeed shocked to see a member like yourself for four years without a single post. Does it mean that you have not cheong for four whole years and have suddenly come out of the woodwork?

If you are indeed a world traveller, some of the MP in the Ang Cheng Ho area would suit you. Be brave, go and explore the parlors there and you will be richly rewarded with some local WL. Seek and give us a FR of your exploits.

Bliss Act
08-06-08, 18:21
It should not be a difficult task to find out the RM 70 places. Such places are plenty in town.

You heard me correctly. Your WL which you paid RM 120 only gets RM 30. Surprised? Shocked? If so, then wake up and stop patronising these OKT. Dear Miao28 and fellow senior bro, .

I would have jump at the chance to visit the mention RM70 /secluded place. However, up to this point. My circle of contact have yet to locate these places. So due to lack of exposure we would hav to call up those OKT when your little bro are itching for action.

Therefore, an indication or some clue of these treasured! Place would definitely most welcome. To my PM. (more value for money. And in the spirit of CHEONG. Can CHEONG more often lo.)

Thx again fellow members!

Boobs 711
08-07-08, 04:23
Do you mean to say papaya shape or are you just referring to the tits in general? I dont think papaya shape tits are that appealing compared to firm melon shape tits. Papaya tend to have the kind of sad droopy look.See pic and judge for yourself. Still firm as I played with it in the karaoke room. May not pass the pencil test (ie if you put a pencil underneath it, the pencil will not drop down) due to its size/weight though. Can be 'wild' in karaoke but said she 'doesn't know how good' she is when driven! Gave decent BBBJ.

Jaguars Paw
08-07-08, 04:29
You have finally hit the nail on the head. Those RM 120 to RM 160 stock are no better than the RM 70 stock. As you have personally experienced it, the RM 70 stocks are much better than the RM 120 and above stocks.

I have contacts for RM 100 to RM 150 Pinay for ST. No middleman involved. RM 200 is too much. Again, this is knowing where to go for your Pinay and to cut out the middleman.Thanks for the replies. Its not news to me that the WL gets 30-40 per pop. But its still a mystery to me how to bypass the OKt since the WL is not exactly out there on retail. I honestly have no idea on where to look, but I'll try. Any clues via PM is most welcome.

Sukrad
08-07-08, 06:10
Thanks to Bro Bliss Act for supporting me with a local OKT number.

Tried this OKT, stocks near hospital. Asked for an NL but he has none. Asked me to view room 102 and 203. Ended up with 203 as can talk english a bit. It was a pretty straight forward event. Chatted a bit, did the deal, had a short catbath, a CBJ and a missionarry that lasted less than 10mins. No Fk allowed, no other position allowed too. This really blow.... and it turned me off. So i F her as fast as i could and left.

Name: C*** C***
CBJ: 5/10
Missionary: 4/10
SoundSystem: 7/10 (made up screams)

Miao28
08-07-08, 20:36
Thanks for the replies. Its not news to me that the WL gets 30-40 per pop. But its still a mystery to me how to bypass the OKt since the WL is not exactly out there on retail. I honestly have no idea on where to look, but I'll try. Any clues via PM is most welcome.Those RM 70 WL are real freelancers. They go and leave on their own free will to do business at those secluded places. So once you get their phone numbers, they will do business with you thereby bypassing the proprietors of the secluded places.

If you ask enough of your cheong friends, I am sure you will eventually find out these secluded places. The fun is in the hunting down of these places.

Kkelvin
08-08-08, 06:37
Matang

Reflex in Matang, one hour around 50-55, can't remember clearly, mostly China lady. Call one around 30yr old China lady. Good massage, I like the way she massage my brother, very passionate, slow and gently. Tip is Rm50.

Corner shop name start with "N"

In MJC, RM50/hour. Call one 30 yr old China lady also. Only special thing is that she offer Breast Massage and Ice Hot Massage with RM120 each. If you choose both in a session will be RM180. I took the breast massage, she naked her self and put some liquid on my body and rubbing my whole body with the breast and nipple. The highest part is when she used the nipple to touch the asshole, haha. Blow when she squeeze the breast to massage my brother.

Rainb***

In MJC, recommended by a lot of bros here, so I decided to go for a visit. RM50/hour. Call one China lady aged 28. Very Special hair style and yellow dyed. After the massage, she offer a HJ with RM50 tips. I asked her anything else she can do more than that? Then she offer me a FJ and ask me to tip her more, so we decided at RM100. Dint bring condom, so die die also go. "remember to prepare everthing before cheong next time"

Viper Z
08-08-08, 08:28
[Safe Sex Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Actserv
08-08-08, 15:23
Hi all brothers,

Well, have been put of action for a while due to work commitment and have been doing a lot of travelling and not forgetting nhave not been doing a lot of posting.

Having some spare time one eveing and deceide to drop by D&D. I was greete by the taukehnio and was told they offered PRC ML. Seems that D&D also provides PRC ML now.. Took one but was dissapointed as she seems to be drunk from a drinking session with the customers. Quite turn off. Bad experience. Anyone had a better experience do make a posting.

Damage : RM38 for an hour

Gump08
08-08-08, 15:52
Went to this famous MP in chong ling park. Saw few Prc there and few with big boobs. Don't have my taste girl so just simply take one ML. Went to the room with a big black window in the room. Massage was not too bad, finally she ask if wanna do extra for small bro. She explains the package HJ-50, HJ + Batin-100, F-200. Seems all the girl here is charging like that. Expensive and hard to bargain. So finally I deal with HJ with top naked for 100. Her tits was small like be cup. But her skin was smooth and nice smell.

Anyway massage was ok. 50 for 1. 5 hrs. Saw a nice cute girl when I was out of the room. I wish I had her for massage. Haha. Anyway this gonna be last comin to this MP as the extra is expensives and hard to bargain, but massage is ok.