PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Carlx Luxy
01-04-09, 18:45
Who can tell me yuan feng and 168 close at when?last night I go there around 9pm the door already closed.

Carlx Luxy
01-05-09, 14:21
Today go YF at 6pm. Unlucky nt any young chick at there and a old ugly woman keep on asking me to take her services and say that charges me rm25 only but I rejected, then go to 168 but it already closed, then proceed to ginza. When reached there see many MILF there but after see them all I rejected.

Then go Kxx Lxx at mcD there and pick 1 girl and go top floor's room (still renovation, only 3 room available). 4got what her name already but she is very skillful in HJ. It is not using her hand but use her breast and put some oil on my didi. What I can say is it is a very nice experience and also my 1st time.

I take 1 and half hour and total is rm62. But at the end, she ask me for some tips. My wallet only leave rm2, so give her rm2 only.

Hotlicks
01-05-09, 15:56
Today go YF at 6pm. Unlucky nt any young chick at there and a old ugly woman keep on asking me to take her services and say that charges me rm25 only but I rejected, then go to 168 but it already closed, then proceed to ginza. When reached there see many MILF there but after see them all I rejected.

Then go Kxx Lxx at mcD there and pick 1 girl and go top floor's room (still renovation, only 3 room available). 4got what her name already but she is very skillful in HJ. It is not using her hand but use her breast and put some oil on my didi. What I can say is it is a very nice experience and also my 1st time.

I take 1 and half hour and total is rm62. But at the end, she ask me for some tips. My wallet only leave rm2, so give her rm2 only.
You're lucky, man! Must be Ling Ling. My tag team mate can't wait to go back there to look for her as he has never ever try a "Breast Job" before ... hahaha

Hotlicks
01-05-09, 16:15
First I would like to thank all the Taiko for the great tips!

As mention, I went to Third Mile and park near McD at around 2pm. Take a walk about and within minutes saw the sign board K** L**. You wont miss it. Just walk at the 'Kaki Lima' and you will find it. Just like I did. Went up and a few PRC chicks greeted me. One of the chicks let me to a room with shared air-con as mentioned. I did not choose this particular SYT. She is indeed beautiful, slim with average boobs and tall. As usual, it started with a massage and within minutes, she was already like accidentally touching my balls and cock. The hard-on was immediate. Without me asking for it, she said 'You want to shot the aeroplane!' Her HJ was sooooo goooooood. Smooth long stroke and ocassionally stroking the tip of my C. While she was at it, I took the apportunity to play with her nipple. Small but firm breast. Very smooth complexion and fair. I was about to reach for her v, she offer no resistance' mind you she even open her leg to let me touch her v just like she unbutton her blouse for me to get to her breast. Alas, before I manage to get my finger in her clit, BOOM...went my load and it was a hell of a cum.I would say even better than sex!! She was number 5 and her name was something like 'blood' in Mandarin. Damage was RM42. No tips was asked so no tips was given. What a good deal!! If I can find the place ( I am not local), so can you. It is near the Third Mile Police Station! Will definately visit again to try the other chicks.

All the best guys.
Way to go, buddy! You're fast catching up.

Hotlicks
01-05-09, 16:19
Hi guys,

First time posting here. I have to register a new account coz my old nick is my real name.

Just last few weeks me and my pal when to T* P**ng Hotel (infront Bing KOPI TIAM) and ask the counter personel call OKT for some gals. After Waited for 30min 3 gals come. Choose 1 and below are the detail.

Looks - 7/10
BooB - RATE YOURSELF AS I HAVE ATTACH PHOTO!
BJ - 10/10 (Slow and deep)
Pussy - 6/10 (shave but abit loose)
Position - ALL
Region - Jawa Indon
Age - SHe told me she 19 but she look late 20's
Damage - one riggit and twenty cent.
Excellent report, come with mouthwatering pic too ;)

Carlx Luxy
01-06-09, 09:15
You're lucky, man! Must be Ling Ling. My tag team mate can't wait to go back there to look for her as he has never ever try a "Breast Job" before. Hahahaaha,

How you guess that is ling ling?

Other PRC don't nt breast job?

Hotlicks
01-08-09, 07:35
After patronizing several MP joints at ACH, Petanak & Stutong, decided to make a switch to shop at MJC. Went round 9pm, was told that NL only work in the day so only PRC available. Opted for Mei Chie, was attracted by her looks and hot legs. She was in hot pants, found her irresistible...felt like licking her all over :P

Name : Mei Chie
Looks : 6.5 (approx 34-28-33)
Tits : 7 (Brown nipples)
Children : Y (1)
HJ : Y (RM50)
FJ : NA (probably once a regular client)
Attitude : 8
Overall : 6.5
GFE : 8
Massage Skill: 5 (weak)
Damage : RM45

Since no FS for 1st time client, only suck and play with her rounded juicy milk dispenser. The massage room is partitioned with plywood and the only opening is the hole in between the shared air-con. Two rooms per air-con. Might visit again during the day to view the NL stocks.

Acquadi22
01-10-09, 00:00
Dear all,

I visit Kuching about once a year and have not had much luck on previous trips (Chongling park). Is anyone willing to PM some contacts for PRC gals or recommend some good MPs? (PM me, don't give full name of MP if you're worried. Just shopping area and approx. Name).

Much appreciated. I can give tips for London/europe if anyone needs any!

Muleface
01-10-09, 21:38
I’m also heading to Kuching next month for the first time and been reading through this forum to get hobbying info. I totally understand the need for discretion, but it obviously makes it kinda tough to figure out.

In any case, the sense I’m getting is that my best bet is to simply ask a taxi driver when I get there for either an OKT or a FJ location. Am I getting this right?

Thanks in advance.

Hotlicks
01-12-09, 09:23
Yup! You've got it right there. Taxi is your best guide :)

I’m also heading to Kuching next month for the first time and been reading through this forum to get hobbying info. I totally understand the need for discretion, but it obviously makes it kinda tough to figure out.

In any case, the sense I’m getting is that my best bet is to simply ask a taxi driver when I get there for either an OKT or a FJ location. Am I getting this right?

Thanks in advance.

Hotlicks
01-12-09, 10:18
Refer Borneo Post dated 10th January, 2009.

Man disgusted by masseuse's sex offer
...After about 15 minutes, the man claimed that the masseuse, a foreigner, informed him that she could not go on giving him a massage as she was feeling tired. She instead offered to masturbate him.
Disgusted by her suggestion, the customer stormed out of the premises and headed straight to the Simpang Tiga police station where he lodged a report of the incident.
Why would a man make a police report when he was offered a HJ service?
Not unless he refused her offer but she kept on repeatedly pestering him to take up the HJ service.
That's what happened to me and I posted it here to inform members of this forum to be particularly aware of this MP.

Refer my earlier post 824660

Fat Fat Roll
01-12-09, 15:02
Refer Borneo Post dated 10th January, 2009.

Why would a man make a police report when he was offered a HJ service?
Not unless he refused her offer but she kept on repeatedly pestering him to take up the HJ service.
That's what happened to me and I posted it here to inform members of this forum to be particularly aware of this MP.

Refer my earlier post 824660Oh. So you are the one, I thought who else. At first I will think that that guy must be haywire, but then I heard your explanation you are right. Definitely a bad mood after been asking the same thing all the time. Haha, I never knew you report it. Way to go dude.

Slow Reloader
01-13-09, 08:56
Well, this is my first FR and first visit to this MP.

Got a bit horny and bored and went to the MP named after a place in China with beautiful mountains and terrace rice fields. Located in Kuching behind the burger chain with the golden arches. Went at around 1pm and there were about 15 girls there all lounging around. No place to sit first even if I wanted to. All were in their mini-skirts and pink top uniforms. Asked for massage and got assigned a young quite pretty girl. She was already standing up so I think they go by rotation. Not even have time to check the stock. Went to a room with a massage table on one side and an air-con on the other. No shared aircon between rooms like some bros have reported. Guess these are upstairs.

Girl was not that friendly. Had a pregnant pause moment as to what to do next rather than instructing me to strip naked. I ask what service available and she said massage and shooting the aeroplane. I stripped and put the towel around me. Girl went out don't know to do what and came back after 1 min or so. This girl is not the talking type. I tried to initiate all the conversation to warm things up but the session was not chatty. She has a nasal voice. Lights dimmed for massage.

Proceeded to massage. Told me I was hard and she meant my back muscles were tense. LOL. Knead and knead those muscles, went up the shoulders and arms.Used her hands and elbows. Then did the karate chops and slapped her cupped palms. Whack a few time and then repeated the cycle 3 times. Never went down below waist.Then she got up and really knead my back muscles with her knees using her body weight. Quite nice actually and back muscles felt relax after that so some points for her. Session got interrupted once when 1 of the girls wanted to talk to her. Couldn't catch was they were on about. Told me to turn around and smiled at me. Started massaging the arms. I started roaming up the shirt and cup the bra. She didn't mind and helped me unbutton her shirt. A few button were terribly hard to unbutton in the dim room. Allowed me to roam the nipples and breasts over the bra but did not take off. Nipples were hard initially but after a while she got bored put buttoned up. WTF. She even started chatting with the girl next door in her dialect (not Hokkien).That girl sounded older and I guess she must have learnt her skill from her as I also heard the whack/slap sound of the karate chops next door. Asked me whether I wanted to fire my anti-aircraft gun and I said still got time. She proceeded to do a very bored massage of my arms and hands while I just caress her inner thighs and waist area. No touching the Y here. Did not offer any advancement.

Then asked again whether I was ready to shoot my AA gun and I said OK. She then dimmed the light further and sat on the table facing away from me and slowly worked on the balls and then the shaft.Uses baby oil. Didi was sleeping at the start and she managed to wake it up. I caress her back and now she helped me undo her bra! I could only reach around and cup her boobs a bit only. When didi too sensitive I tried to slow her down a bit and she got a bit annoyed. I sensed it and came soon after. Wiped me down with the towel. Gameover.

Name : Xiao Chie (??)
Origin: PRC, Fujian
Boobs : C size. About standard for Asian chicks. "Handful of rice" size.
Experience: 3 months in KCH. Never been to anywhere else in Malaysia.
Face : 6/10.
Body: 6/10.
HJ : 5/10
Kissing: Not offered
BJ: Not offered.
FJ : Not offered
Massage : 6/10 (not bad)
GFE: 1/10
Damage : 62 (I overshot by 5 minutes and they charged me the 1.5 hr rate. Did not fully utilise the time). As has been reported. No extra tips needed to prevent prostate cancer.
WIR : Not for her. Got the place's card and will call up and book recommended girls from the forum next time.

She told me there was a Pinoy there that day also but the rest is PRC. They stay at a nearby the place - ? shophouse.

Someone reported the girls to be in lingerie but I did not see any.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Carlx Luxy
01-13-09, 20:56
Well, this is my first FR and first visit to this MP.

Got a bit horny and bored and went to the MP named after a place in China with beautiful mountains and terrace rice fields. Located in Kuching behind the burger chain with the golden arches. Went at around 1pm and there were about 15 girls there all lounging around. No place to sit first even if I wanted to. All were in their mini-skirts and pink top uniforms. Asked for massage and got assigned a young quite pretty girl. She was already standing up so I think they go by rotation. Not even have time to check the stock. Went to a room with a massage table on one side and an air-con on the other. No shared aircon between rooms like some bros have reported. Guess these are upstairs.

Girl was not that friendly. Had a pregnant pause moment as to what to do next rather than instructing me to strip naked. I ask what service available and she said massage and shooting the aeroplane. I stripped and put the towel around me. Girl went out don't know to do what and came back after 1 min or so. This girl is not the talking type. I tried to initiate all the conversation to warm things up but the session was not chatty. She has a nasal voice. Lights dimmed for massage.

Proceeded to massage. Told me I was hard and she meant my back muscles were tense. LOL. Knead and knead those muscles, went up the shoulders and arms.Used her hands and elbows. Then did the karate chops and slapped her cupped palms. Whack a few time and then repeated the cycle 3 times. Never went down below waist.Then she got up and really knead my back muscles with her knees using her body weight. Quite nice actually and back muscles felt relax after that so some points for her. Session got interrupted once when 1 of the girls wanted to talk to her. Couldn't catch was they were on about. Told me to turn around and smiled at me. Started massaging the arms. I started roaming up the shirt and cup the bra. She didn't mind and helped me unbutton her shirt. A few button were terribly hard to unbutton in the dim room. Allowed me to roam the nipples and breasts over the bra but did not take off. Nipples were hard initially but after a while she got bored put buttoned up. WTF. She even started chatting with the girl next door in her dialect (not Hokkien).That girl sounded older and I guess she must have learnt her skill from her as I also heard the whack/slap sound of the karate chops next door. Asked me whether I wanted to fire my anti-aircraft gun and I said still got time. She proceeded to do a very bored massage of my arms and hands while I just caress her inner thighs and waist area. No touching the Y here. Did not offer any advancement.

Then asked again whether I was ready to shoot my AA gun and I said OK. She then dimmed the light further and sat on the table facing away from me and slowly worked on the balls and then the shaft.Uses baby oil. Didi was sleeping at the start and she managed to wake it up. I caress her back and now she helped me undo her bra! I could only reach around and cup her boobs a bit only. When didi too sensitive I tried to slow her down a bit and she got a bit annoyed. I sensed it and came soon after. Wiped me down with the towel. Gameover.

Name : Xiao Chie (??)
Boobs : C size. About standard for Asian chicks. "Handful of rice" size.
Experience: 3 months in KCH. Never been to anywhere else in Malaysia.
Face : 6/10.
Body: 6/10.
HJ : 5/10
Kissing: Not offered
BJ: Not offered.
FJ : Not offered
Massage : 6/10 (not bad)
GFE: 1/10
Damage : 62 (I overshot by 5 minutes and they charged me the 1.5 hr rate. Did not fully utilise the time). As has been reported. No extra tips needed to prevent prostate cancer.
WIR : Not for her. Got the place's card and will call up and book recommended girls from the forum next time.

She told me there was a Pinoy there that day also but the rest is PRC. They stay at a nearby the place - ? shophouse.

Someone reported the girls to be in lingerie but I did not see any.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.They can't wear lingerie anymore because now they need to wear uniforms, if you like to talk then I recommended you to pick no. 7 Ling Ling, she very noisy some time. ALL of them cannot provide FJ because they already sign an agreement once if they break the rules then they need to penalty RM5000, unless you "dabao"them back to your home or hotel.

Hotlicks
01-14-09, 11:04
Oh. So you are the one, I thought who else. At first I will think that that guy must be haywire, but then I heard your explanation you are right. Definitely a bad mood after been asking the same thing all the time. Haha, I never knew you report it. Way to go dude.

Hahaha...not me who reported to the police, just felt sorry for the poor infuriated bloke.

I always make it a point to add a report here if the MP or ML sucks so members here will be well aware of this kind of rip off joint.

Slow Reloader
01-14-09, 14:48
They can't wear lingerie anymore because now they need to wear uniforms, if you like to talk then I recommended you to pick no. 7 Ling Ling, she very noisy some time. ALL of them cannot provide FJ because they already sign an agreement once if they break the rules then they need to penalty RM5000, unless you "dabao"them back to your home or hotel.I don't want her to be a chatterbox but a bit of tease and chat would make things warmer. I just got the feel that she couldn't wait to do the HJ and get things over. Kudos to her for kneeing my back though.

#7 can still provide the boob massage without the fines?

BTW, how do you know their numbers? I did not see them wearing any.

I have read your posts before so I will try the other recommended numbers also

Don't feel like writing a FR for my single MP experience in China as I'm not a regular visitor but suffice to say I was in Shanghai recently and had a similar sort of massage. More expensive nonetheless and I got the burning oil treatment. There was a bit more teasing down there long before I was asked whether I wanted a HJ. I really felt "special" if you know what I mean. Having said that the lady kept telling me that they also provide massage in hotel rooms and I can guess what that implies but did not take the offer as I did not bring too much $$$ along.

The lady was from Sze Chuan. Maybe the hot food there makes them hotter! She actually looked like a CKT and had similar build. A MP several doors down were advertising that all their girls were over 164cm tall and they looked big! Would have broken my back if they tried the above massage.

Askar
01-14-09, 18:34
They can't wear lingerie anymore because now they need to wear uniforms, if you like to talk then I recommended you to pick no. 7 Ling Ling, she very noisy some time. ALL of them cannot provide FJ because they already sign an agreement once if they break the rules then they need to penalty RM5000, unless you "dabao"them back to your home or hotel.Ah that explains why she couldn't give me a FJ but yet gave me something really close to it (refer to older post on exp in Kxx Lxx).

I wonder how the management finds out tho.

Hope they don't have secret cameras.

Slow Reloader
01-15-09, 08:34
Ah that explains why she couldn't give me a FJ but yet gave me something really close to it (refer to older post on exp in Kxx Lxx).

I wonder how the management finds out tho.

Hope they don't have secret cameras.Anyone ever "Ta Pau" any of these ML? What is the rate? How to go about it?

BTW, I forgot to check out the price list/menu at the Kxx Lxx counter. Can anyone remember what is one there?

Carlx Luxy
01-16-09, 17:34
Anyone ever "Ta Pau" any of these ML? What is the rate? How to go about it?

BTW, I forgot to check out the price list/menu at the Kxx Lxx counter. Can anyone remember what is one there?It is not easy to dabao out dude. 1st-they don't know you and they will scare to going out with strangers. Unless you owes go pick the same girl and close, always comunicate with them. After their working hours, after 12am, the rest is their private time, it is up to them whether wanna going out with you or not.

Specr
01-17-09, 12:33
Anyone ever "Ta Pau" any of these ML? What is the rate? How to go about it?

BTW, I forgot to check out the price list/menu at the Kxx Lxx counter. Can anyone remember what is one there? Well my friend did "dapao" once. They charge 50/hr and depands they want to go out or not and think if they don't know you too well you need to "dapao" 2 lady at once.

Lonely Kch Guy
01-21-09, 11:31
Hi everyone,

Referring to the MP above, I've visited previously and it provides very good service. Naked BJ. Damage is 50+50. Has anyone have the same experience?

Hairy Timun
01-22-09, 15:32
Hi everyone,

Referring to the MP above, I've visited previously and it provides very good service. Naked BJ. Damage is 50+50. Has anyone have the same experience?

Where's the MP? I'm interested to find out. Just the general location'll do fine. What kind of girl? Mee Jawa? PRC? Thanks for any info.

Slow Reloader
01-22-09, 18:06
2nd visit. Went there today to try out the popular L*** L***. Earlier made an appointment and was punctual. Lead into the standard room and then the SOP.

Nice and chatty lady.

Summary:

Race: PRC
Face: 7/10. High cheek bones.
Body: Slim. Fair & smooth skin
Boobs: Nice! Don't know exact size. Firm. Great shape. Look great on her! Nicest Asian breast I have seen real life so far.

AR: Yes. Licked the nipple but didn't roam the Y (not gentlemanly at that time), only inner thighs.
FK: Not offered
BJ: Not offered
FJ: Not offered
HJ: 8/10. Option to use hand/boobs. Not too much oil.
Massage: Crap :)
GFE: Superb 9/10.
Personality: Friendly & confident. Independent. Straight talker. Takes charge. Mistress-like. Likes to spend money. Not the manja type. (All this from talking to her);)
Damage: RM62 for 1.5 hours
WIR: I guess so.

Friendly and confident lady. Good communications skill (I was a good listener). Learned something about her (and her family!).

Bad points: She is too distracted by her SMS!

Started with back massage. Rating 2/10. You know she knows I know why I go there - for the HJ by a young lady, so the massage was something to pass the time. Included some massage of the buttocks and legs. No tease. Turned back to the front and massaged the arms a bit. There was enough room for me to move aside a bit and she moved her whole body and sat on the bed, so kinda caressed her lower legs while chatting some more. Proceeded to the HJ. Told her to start slow as still got plenty of time. She complied and just started massaging the balls and shaft slowly. Was only half-on at this stage. Asked and was granted permission to auto-roam. Only went for the boobs and thighs. At that time felt not gentlemanly to zero in on the Y (don't know why. Maybe she'll remember me as the one who is gentle and not too ham sap). Basically she just lifted up her bras and allowed breast play including licking of the nipples. Position was awkward on the massage bed so didn't lick for long. Then was asked whether I wanted a HJ or come with the boob fuck. Chose the latter. This is how it was done: With me on my back she knelt in between my legs and lifted my thighs over hers so that my didi was between her boobs. She squeezed her boobs together and started milking my didi in the valley. Kind of a strange position and sensation with my crouch pointing upward and my neck craning. The breasts didn't completely wrap around my shaft (I don't think I'm that big. Ha ha). [A point to note is that the girls don't take everything off as it is too dangerous and not enough time to get dressed if got spot check.]

I think you'd be rendered quite passive in this position as you'd not be able to move up and down much if you try to breast fuck actively. OK for a while and then started to go a bit soft possibly due to me getting a bit bored and not really comfortable with the position. She sensed it and managed to regain stim by (of all things!) making fake moans and changing to HJ. Didn't try to hold back and she finished off with the breast fuck. She continued to milk me with her hands until I was dry. Then she basically said "OK. it's out" Ha ha. straight talker.

Wiped me and her breasts up before excusing herself to clean herself up outside. Came back and laid beside me! Quite good GFE and even allowed further roaming but I just went for the smooth inner thighs and nothing too ham sap. I think she might even allow some kissing going by her mood if not for her answering the long SMS! Anyway, not a good idea as she was wearing lipstick.

Time almost up and told her would see her next time. Asked me if I wanted to go to pay or would I want her to bring the payment to the counter. I think this is her polite way of asking for tips from the change. Clever girl. Anyway, pretended not to get the hint and paid at the counter. May be next time. Felt bad for not giving her an Ang Pow but isn't there a taboo against giving Ang Pows before the actual new year?

Business was very good at that time. When I went out, there were 4 people waiting and all the girls were working.

Things I learned:

1) Choose a proper time and go early to avoid the crowd at peak hours if you want to be discreet

2) She will give out her H/P in order for you to call ahead to book her. She doesn't trust the booking at the counter as she had missed business before when the client didn't turn up. So guys - please have some respect here.

3) Was told place will change "uniform" after the new year. Business apparently slow after they started wearing their current uniforms. Anyway, nothing too sexy but certainly not lingerie.

4) No sorry ass or hardship story from this girl. She comes here, she works hard, she spends / sends money back. She goes back and have shopping sprees. Makes more money than she can imagine in China. No [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) story.

5) She does want to get married so I doubt she'll go all the way ;) Besides she doesn't know anything about "Ta Pau" to hotel rooms etc.

6) Number 5 and 16 are her sisters! She is the eldest of 6 children (5 girls before parents got a boy). See, I told you I was a good listener :D So much for 1 child policy! Anyway, we wouldn't have so many PRC girls if everyone in China stuck to the policy.

Have a Happy and safe Chinese New Year.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Askar
01-27-09, 19:49
Went to call up Ah Boy for stock as recommended by Hotlicks (thanks!)

Was told to go to a room and saw a decent looking PRC with nice boobs. Make up was a bit heavy but she looked decent. Was told her name was Ke Ke or something like that.

Was told to take a bath first, was slightly disappointed that she didn't join me. The moment I laid on the bed she was straight to business with little preliminaries. Her boobs were firm and very nice but she too quickly mounted me.

I had asked for a 2 hour session and was wondering what's the hurry? She asked me why I needed such a long session, I told her that I take a long time and I don't like to be hurried. While doing it she kept on asking me questions on why I took so long and whether I wanted to do it without the condom (which I declined). And she said something about how taking so long, the girl gets out of the mood to have sex or something...(my Chinese isn't so good).

So i just ignored her and got to finishing the job (yes it did a feel rather like a job when she kept on asking me) and finished at the 1 hour mark or maybe slightly more...but no where near 2 hours. I took a bath and when I came out she was all dressed already...I was hoping for some cuddling time for my 2nd hour or so or at least some gentle fondling :D.

But nope, it was time to pay, when I came up with the RM180 for one hour, she gave me a face and told me something about that it was agreed to be 2 hours...I was rather taken aback but it being Chinese New Year eve I didn't want to make a big fuss so gave RM400.00 and she didn't give me the change (said that she didn't have any). I didn't have anything smaller either... With retrospect I should have demanded it back but at that point of time I seriously wasn't in the mood to argue and just wanted to get the hell out of there.

She was friendly throughout however and kept a smile (well if u're paid double what u're supposed to i suppose she has reason to smile) and looked alright. However her attitude...left much to be desired and I felt ripped off (though I probably deserved it having just let her take the money like that).

Would I recommend? If you're not someone who 'takes very long' and knows how to stick within the hour and up for a decent fuck (her hip gyrations are nice) then yeah...but personally, I think I can get much better value and a better attitude elsewhere.

However big thanks to Hotlicks for the contact :D. Maybe I'll try someone else from Ah Boy's stock when it's not so close to the CNY season and hopefully I won't find such a $$ face lady next time around.

Carlx Luxy
01-29-09, 16:09
Askar

Can recommend to me? I also hope to contact you and hotlick but sad that I do not have subscribe PM services.

===============================================

Hi Carlx Luxy,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Viper Z
01-30-09, 02:29
Went to call up Ah Boy for stock as recommended by Hotlicks (thanks!)

Was told to go to a room and saw a decent looking PRC with nice boobs. Make up was a bit heavy but she looked decent. Was told her name was Ke Ke or something like that.

Was told to take a bath first, was slightly disappointed that she didn't join me. The moment I laid on the bed she was straight to business with little preliminaries. Her boobs were firm and very nice but she too quickly mounted me.

I had asked for a 2 hour session and was wondering what's the hurry? She asked me why I needed such a long session, I told her that I take a long time and I don't like to be hurried. While doing it she kept on asking me questions on why I took so long and whether I wanted to do it without the condom (which I declined). And she said something about how taking so long, the girl gets out of the mood to have sex or something...(my Chinese isn't so good).

So i just ignored her and got to finishing the job (yes it did a feel rather like a job when she kept on asking me) and finished at the 1 hour mark or maybe slightly more...but no where near 2 hours. I took a bath and when I came out she was all dressed already...I was hoping for some cuddling time for my 2nd hour or so or at least some gentle fondling :D.

But nope, it was time to pay, when I came up with the RM180 for one hour, she gave me a face and told me something about that it was agreed to be 2 hours...I was rather taken aback but it being Chinese New Year eve I didn't want to make a big fuss so gave RM400.00 and she didn't give me the change (said that she didn't have any). I didn't have anything smaller either... With retrospect I should have demanded it back but at that point of time I seriously wasn't in the mood to argue and just wanted to get the hell out of there.

She was friendly throughout however and kept a smile (well if u're paid double what u're supposed to i suppose she has reason to smile) and looked alright. However her attitude...left much to be desired and I felt ripped off (though I probably deserved it having just let her take the money like that).

Would I recommend? If you're not someone who 'takes very long' and knows how to stick within the hour and up for a decent fuck (her hip gyrations are nice) then yeah...but personally, I think I can get much better value and a better attitude elsewhere.

However big thanks to Hotlicks for the contact :D. Maybe I'll try someone else from Ah Boy's stock when it's not so close to the CNY season and hopefully I won't find such a $$ face lady next time around.

For RM 400 you could have went for an overnight session
RM 220 for indon girl
RM 180 for hotel

:D

Viper Z

Askar
01-30-09, 12:40
For RM 400 you could have went for an overnight session
RM 220 for indon girl
RM 180 for hotel

:D

Viper ZYeah total rip off I know. How's the Indon girl quality here?

Ggmode
01-31-09, 15:29
Bros,

I will be staying in Hilton for 2 nights, beginning 1 Feb. Was browsing thru for some info and this MP in 3rd Mile (K** L**) is highly recommended for release.

I would like to know if this place is far from Hilton area? How much a cab ride would cost to get there?

I hope Ling-Ling is still there. Most likely will go on the first evening/night i am there.

Also, if I would like to try local Dayak girls for massage and extra, where shall I explore?

Would appreciate any pointers given.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Ggmode

Prestigejy
02-01-09, 07:07
Name: Irene
Race: indon
face" 6
Body: 7
Boobies b
gfe: 8
FK: 7
DATY: no smell
BBBJ:6
FJ: 7.

Damage:rm40 plus one pack cigarrate.

Prestigejy
02-01-09, 07:10
Went to secluded place on 4th day of cny.

Took a 17 year old iban girl. the service sucks. not worth trying. No Fk, No bj. Serivce sucks still ask for ang pao. I just smile to her and went off.
Name: Ngyien??

Damage: rm 70.

There is a new girl. Cun. Rm150. I didnt try. beautiful nose and body.

Viper Z
02-03-09, 08:36
Went to the Jalan Song branch. This place thought the deco is not as good as 3rd Mile Kui Lin, the ladies are on par. Took a no 5 called Yang Yang. MAssage was so so but the thing exceptional is that she gives a 'batin' massage.

After the normal body massage sge sit at the end of the bed and took my 'bird' and massage around it. There is a little sensual/ticklish sensation when her hands goes lower than the scrotum. After 10 minutes of that then the 'service' begins with her shifting beside me. All in all it was a nice experience for a PRC. :D

Viper Z

Carlx Luxy
02-03-09, 16:35
Went to the Jalan Song branch. This place thought the deco is not as good as 3rd Mile Kui Lin, the ladies are on par. Took a no 5 called Yang Yang. MAssage was so so but the thing exceptional is that she gives a 'batin' massage.

After the normal body massage sge sit at the end of the bed and took my 'bird' and massage around it. There is a little sensual/ticklish sensation when her hands goes lower than the scrotum. After 10 minutes of that then the 'service' begins with her shifting beside me. All in all it was a nice experience for a PRC. :D

Viper ZBatin also free of charge?

Viper Z
02-04-09, 03:35
Batin also free of charge?

Let me eleborate more.

Batin = massaging of the penis and the area around it WITHOUT release.

Service = Releasing the whtie soldiers

Hotlicks
02-04-09, 10:18
Saw two new MPs, Sweet Apple at Jalan Tun Zaidi Adruce ( hope I got that correct)... preferred the old name, Jalan Keretapi.
And Black Diamond at Trivillion.

Has anyone been serviced there? Would appreciate feedback. Thanks!

Carlx Luxy
02-04-09, 12:12
ML to avoid @Sxxx Wxxxe, #11 & 12. Advertised RM50 for 90mins.

My tag team pal was lured like a dwarf into healthy oiled HJ massage for additional RM50. What it turned out was the ML #11 sprayed baby oil into his dick and gave him a HJ...over in 5 mins. And told him that job is done and can leave now with 20mins remaining.

What make me agitated was that this ML #11 knocked my door and told ML #12 who was then massaging me, that my pal he's going off. And #12 asked me...your friend's leaving. Are you going with him? I asked her, is the time up yet??? With 20mins left, what other services would you like, she said. RM50 for healthy oil HJ or RM250 for FJ?

I left with 10mins remaining without any of the offered services and wouldn't be back there for a long time to come. What the heck!!!

ps - ML # 2 & 3 to avoid also, refer earlier post.May I know that sxxx wxxxe have provide FJ? Rm250?

Seijaipow
02-05-09, 04:12
Saw two new MPs, Sweet Apple at Jalan Tun Zaidi Adruce ( hope I got that correct)... preferred the old name, Jalan Keretapi.
And Black Diamond at Trivillion.

Has anyone been serviced there? Would appreciate feedback. Thanks!

The road is Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce and you didnt get it correct.

Huh? Dreaming is it? Jalan Keretapi? Palm Road. Get it correct.

Why not pay it a visit? I saw so many tens of MP to work this morning.

No such place as Trivillion, it is Travilion.

Such ignorance is inexcusable.

Seijaipow
02-05-09, 04:16
May I know that sxxx wxxxe have provide FJ? Rm250?

You must be the MIB number one informer. Congratulations for leading the MIB to so many MP in Kuching.

Ggmode
02-05-09, 04:21
I decided to skip 3rd Mile place, since i am bored with PRCs (plus lots of them in KL also) I wanted to try local dishes.

One taxi chap mentioned a place in Sekama. Went there, found this old salon, Ginza. Went up, was qouted RM68 or massage, and with 4-5 fat, ugly, bored and expired so called women sitting there and playing cards, along with not so freindly lady OKT, I turbo-ed myself out.

Next stop is Y2K in Petanak area. Was supposed to take the back staircase to Y2K (near Lavender) but couldn't find. Maybe it's closed. Walked around the area and found one MP. Walked in and apparently all PRCs except for one local. Was qouted 40 for 1 hour.

Stripped and massage started, along with some credit card swipes to warm up the lil bro. Nice ! Massage was relaxing. Extended the time to 1.5 hrs.

Turned around and the 38ish lady commented how sensitive my dick is. I replied it's coz she is notty and my lil bro loves her touches. She smiled and i got more than massage and handjob...almost all except for FJ. And best part, she didn't even ask for tips!

After the 'fun' massage, i gave her extra 20 for good GFE. She even called a cab for me to go back to hotel. Exchanged numbers too.

Other than that, the night scene around Hilton area is dissapointing, compared to 3-4 years ago, with places like Miami closed down. But there is one massage centre called Relax on 1st floor, above the former Miami block. All are Indonesians, saw one very sweet looking young girl with denim shorts. Since flying off, no time to try. It's RM50 per hour.

Cheers,

Ggmode

Kevin82
02-05-09, 07:36
Long time no post the new report, because almost everyone post the same thing and same place (i also went to the same place). KL, KL, KL....non stop posting. Hope all the brother here got fa cai during the chinese new year.

3rd day of the chinese new year, find out the hundred stock at mjc. called the OKT ask for viewing the stock. Somewhere at the mjc, 3 chicks (2 young indon chinese, 1 old local). 2 of us choose the indon stock. and make the business in same room. 1st time i saw the other ppl making business including myself. nice experice. end with hundred rM.

Carlx Luxy
02-05-09, 16:57
Go to Imperial City which located at Chong Lin park. Walked in but didn't have anyone greet me. Walked to the counter and choose Japanese massage. A young PRC serve me and go to the room. The massage is great but sad didn't provide any extra services. She say that her number is 68 and their shop business now is no. 1 in kuching. It is a nice experience for me because the massage really great! After that wants to continue to foot massage but suddenly her customer called her and say that can change to other girl or serve me or not, but it is sad that all PRC are busy and only have mans available at that time. I rejected then pay and leave.

Carlx Luxy
02-05-09, 16:59
You must be the MIB number one informer. Congratulations for leading the MIB to so many MP in Kuching.I only ask few question then you suspect I am the informer?

Victor Swt
02-06-09, 06:54
Got bored stuck at home for CNY. 2nd day wen on adventure. Invited a buddy to join. Roaming around kch only able to find this place. So went in. See a few locals. Or believe to be. All. Not to say ugly. But. Not that pleasing. I pick a little girl. Its the size not the age. LOL.

Went in, since she had little skill in massage, she knows why I'm there. As soon as she comes in. She requested to strip all. So then started. My hand went roaming under her skirt, up her tight then. Butt. She gives up a soft moan. Then tried to nego price. I just drop my hand then she never mentioned again throughout the massage.

She climbed up beside me. So I continued where I left off. Funny thing is she warned me. "don't simply touch there (Clint) if I turn on then you know". Like I cared, if fact I did. So. As she massaged me, I did to her. She was so wet. Even dripping down her tight. She just push me don't. Striped herself naked and on to business. Boy was she good.

Its 55 per/hour for private room, and tip her 10. LOL.

Victor Swt
02-06-09, 06:57
I wonder a few locations MP do they have "service".

Like,

Behind parkson, lavender,

Beside hock hai, sense,

On the way to spring from jln tabuan, jin xa. (Anyone tried An An. Is located near there as well.)

Carlx Luxy
02-06-09, 19:35
I wonder a few locations MP do they have "service".

Like,

Behind parkson, lavender,

Beside hock hai, sense,

On the way to spring from jln tabuan, jin xa. (Anyone tried An An. Is located near there as well.)Golden Sense do not have special services.

I have try it before.

Slow Reloader
02-07-09, 14:49
Visited the place today and tried No.2 - she is the chubby, almost MILF-look one . Only 2 girls left when I was there so I just took who was on the next rotation.

The management have now got rid of the old uniform and the girls are wearing their own outfits. Most are strapless or bare-backs. Easier access. Not lingerie.

Anyway, here is the FR

Name: Don't know. (No. 2)
Race: PRC from Fujian
Looks: 6.5/10 chubby
Age: Didn't ask but she is probably the oldest there. Late 20 - mid 30s?
Boobs: Medium. No a great shape.
GFE: 7/10 - Her mandarin is almost like Malaysian. Easier to catch.
AR: Only the boobs. Allows licking of nipples. Told not to touch below - ? having her period
Massage: 9/10 Really good. She is trained. Strong hands. Does the kneeling massage on my back which felt good!
HJ: 8/10. Not too much oil.
Damage: RM 62 for 1.5hr + RM10 tips.
WIR: Yes.

Comment: Good choice if you want a really good massage with happy ending.
Good prelude before HJ to get the circulation going ie. doesn't jump straight to HJ. Massage inner thigh and groin area first. Accommodating enough to allow sucking/licking of her boobs during the HJ. Told me it felt good later. Surprised she asked for tips at the end - probably because it took quite long before I released. Better get a few smaller change ready next time.

(I wonder if this is the one Bro Bakuteh managed to get a FJ from.)

Viper Z
02-08-09, 04:50
Got bored stuck at home for CNY. 2nd day wen on adventure. Invited a buddy to join. Roaming around kch only able to find this place. So went in. See a few locals. Or believe to be. All. Not to say ugly. But. Not that pleasing. I pick a little girl. Its the size not the age. LOL.

Went in, since she had little skill in massage, she knows why I'm there. As soon as she comes in. She requested to strip all. So then started. My hand went roaming under her skirt, up her tight then. Butt. She gives up a soft moan. Then tried to nego price. I just drop my hand then she never mentioned again throughout the massage.

She climbed up beside me. So I continued where I left off. Funny thing is she warned me. "don't simply touch there (Clint) if I turn on then you know". Like I cared, if fact I did. So. As she massaged me, I did to her. She was so wet. Even dripping down her tight. She just push me don't. Striped herself naked and on to business. Boy was she good.

Its 55 per/hour for private room, and tip her 10. LOL.

Where is this place?

Meow Meow
02-08-09, 09:24
Where is this place?
One Six Eight.

Viper Z
02-11-09, 04:46
One Six Eight.

Ok. Made my trip there. Apparently they shifted place to the shoplot above Baker's. Went in there. The setting now is 3 rooms + 5 areas seperated by curtain.

Saw around 6 MLs. The otehr 2 must be working. There was 2 petite ones (one dark and one fair) while the rest are meaty ladies. I would say this place now caters for all market segments. They have dark/fair MLs, young / MILF MLs, thin/meaty MLs, etc

I took one ML called Ah Lian (Bidayuh lady with D cup tits). curtain area was RM 40 and room was RM 50 per hour. I remembered Victor Swt's FR and was hoping for a RM 10 service. :D

Unfortunately she quoted me RM 150 for a full service package. I exclaimed "What!". Then she reduced the price to RM 100 for full service package only (excluding massage fee). I declined as was not as expected. :( Maybe I am not as handsome as Victor Swt or as charming. hahahahaha.

Paid my RM 50 and I might return for the petite ones instead of the big titties.

Viper Z

Victor Swt
02-11-09, 06:39
Ok. Made my trip there. Apparently they shifted place to the shoplot above Baker's. Went in there. The setting now is 3 rooms + 5 areas seperated by curtain.

Saw around 6 MLs. The otehr 2 must be working. There was 2 petite ones (one dark and one fair) while the rest are meaty ladies. I would say this place now caters for all market segments. They have dark/fair MLs, young / MILF MLs, thin/meaty MLs, etc

I took one ML called Ah Lian (Bidayuh lady with D cup tits). curtain area was RM 40 and room was RM 50 per hour. I remembered Victor Swt's FR and was hoping for a RM 10 service. :D

Unfortunately she quoted me RM 150 for a full service package. I exclaimed "What!". Then she reduced the price to RM 100 for full service package only (excluding massage fee). I declined as was not as expected. :( Maybe I am not as handsome as Victor Swt or as charming. hahahahaha.

Paid my RM 50 and I might return for the petite ones instead of the big titties.

Viper ZNah I was just lucky, or maybe they don't have business that day. LOL. Is not mistaken, her name is Amy or something. A tiny one amongs them all. She was quite easy to manipulate. Don't ask for price, proceed 1st. Roam about, if the wanna state price. Stop your action and act like wanna leave or something. This was my common strategy. Try it out guys, no harm, is a 50: 50. But remember 100% of 50 is a sure win. Kampate!

Now dry already next month maybe go hunt at KxxLxxx been meaning to try there. See how "pretty" are the girls.

Carlx Luxy
02-11-09, 10:11
Last week go kxx lxx again and before go already make appointment with xiao mei (no. 8). Her massage really good than Ling Ling (no. 7), but when I enter my hands to her skirt, she rejected and say my hands will get red (she come period at that time). So, didn't continue to roaming again and I taking 1 hours and 30 mins massage. Her HJ is great and before I leave she plants a "strawberry" on my neck. (luckily I didn't have girlfriend). Pay rm70 at the counter and the rest rm8 give her as tips.

Hotlicks
02-12-09, 15:59
The road is Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce and you didnt get it correct.

Huh? Dreaming is it? Jalan Keretapi? Palm Road. Get it correct.

Why not pay it a visit? I saw so many tens of MP to work this morning.

No such place as Trivillion, it is Travilion.

Such ignorance is inexcusable.

Hahaha... Sorry, Old Man!
Thanks so much for the corrections
&
Gimme a break!

I am NEW in Kuching & guess what??? Met lots of nice & friendly people in Kuching.

It pays to be nice to people ;)

Slow Reloader
02-12-09, 16:42
Pretty new to the Kuching scene. Only experienced the MP. Wanna find out how to start looking for serious action

1) Without knowing any OKT, how do I go about asking if there are PRC (or others) in some of the hotel rooms? (surely not the front desk! )

2) Is there still any action in Chong Lxx Plaz*? All the rage few years ago but pretty quiet now. All closed?

Want a place that at least have a shower with clean mattress before the action. Just cannot imagine a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of action in a shed with a light bulb and a tilam and a pail of water for washing up. Ha ha.

Cheers.

Pretty quiet here. Strong wind or is everyone depressed in Pussy City?

Koyu Jonathan
02-13-09, 04:27
Try the above MP few days ago.

Total 7 ML, choose the ML No. 1

Name: couldnt remember
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 small but still in good shape
GFE: 9/10 good sound system mouning
AR: 9/10 wth FK
Massage: 9/10 Does the kneeling n stepping massage
BBBJ: 9/10. CIM also
Damage: RM 50 for 1hr + RM50 tips (BBBJ).

FJ available for RM100, HJ RM30

Carlx Luxy
02-13-09, 17:55
Try the above MP few days ago.

Total 7 ML, choose the ML No. 1

Name: couldnt remember
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 small but still in good shape
GFE: 9/10 good sound system mouning
AR: 9/10 wth FK
Massage: 9/10 Does the kneeling n stepping massage
BBBJ: 9/10. CIM also
Damage: RM 50 for 1hr + RM50 tips (BBBJ).

FJ available for RM100, HJ RM30Not bad,is it rxxx bxx?

Because got too many massage place in MJC.

Slow Reloader
02-15-09, 13:51
went hunting today for this place after bro koyu fr. many mp there with quite a few of them having discreet "rear" entrance facing the car park. i bet these are the ones with extra extras.

anyway, went there very early just after opening. place is pretty standard for kuching with just a couch where the girls lounge around. all prcs here. was assigned no. 5. 7 girls on the board with 3 already taken.

the rooms have an air-con that is shared between 2 rooms via a cut-out in the room partition. i think this is a trademark of this place

girls was a bit chubby but ok looking. nice lips. boobs looked big under her blouse. wearing a short hot-pant (not good for ar! ). asked what she offers apart from standard massage. said "ta fei chee" but didn't ask about the price. asked about fj and she quoted rm200 but said it was too expensive. proceeded with massage without agreeing to anything.

asked want to use oil or not. said no. difficult to wash off. gave quite a good massage including kneeling massage of the back muscles. kept complaining she's hot because of the air-con and she's right. turned around, chatted some more and finally price came down to rm150. asked whether i got cap and said sure. she then went out and i think probably cleaned herself.

she got back, took off her pants and bras but just lifted up her blouse. lay herself down and i got down to business. licked her nipples and fingered her until she moaned and got wet. pussy was hairy and unshaven. rub her clit and she started moaning. g-spot really sensitive. pressed on it only and she yelped. she also enjoyed getting her earlobes licked. cap and went down to business. no bj. not that comfy on a high massage bed. scared of falling off so just tried missionary at different speeds and depths. came once when i went really deep. moaned loudly when i went fast. finished off in about 5-7 minutes and she did some more massage before leaving. pretty boring experience.

basically this is the first time i tried asking for a fj at an mp and just wanna experience what it is like. i have a feeling that at this place the management turns a blind eye towards this unlike kxx lxx where it is a no no. not a great experience actually. not very stim and had a bid of trouble getting really hard. just a hole to screw that is all with no gfe to get the blood warmed up. probably not gonna cheong at mp anymore.

asked to use their wash room before leaving. saw no showering facilities, just 2 toilets and a wash basin.

summary:

name: no. 5
origin: prc. another fujian girl. (are they all from fujian in kuching ??)
looks: 6/10
body: on the chubby side
massage: 6.5/10
boobs: looked nice under blouse but with blouse off and lying down, it somehow looked flattish. soft.
pussy: unshaven. average tightness. no smell. (armpits also unshaven btw)
catbath: nil
fk: a bit only.
bj: she didn't want
daty: i didn't want :-) (not in a place that doesn't offer shower 1st)
gfe: 5/10
attitude: pretty lazy.
damage: rm 50 (for 1.5 hr) + rm150. bring your own cap.
wir: nope. don;t like doing on massage bed. will save my $$ for kl spa adventure. better value for money. well, at least i know this place does offer extra extras.
nb: if you want extras, you'd better go early. who knows how many the girls have serviced without showering.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Slow Reloader
02-15-09, 13:54
Not bad,is it rxxx bxx?

Because got too many massage place in MJC.Read the title. It is not Rxxxxxw.

Place is above a shop that sells Kitchen cabinet. Took me quite a few rounds to find it as I have never seen it before.

Viper Z
02-16-09, 04:14
Not bad,is it rxxx bxx?

Because got too many massage place in MJC.

The name of the place is quite obvious.
Meow Meow City = Cat City. :D
The chinese guys called it 'chai Hong' or something like that. When I went there myself only found out that it was called Cat city. They have 1 high quality gem there. The rest are so so.

Viper Z

Seijaipow
02-16-09, 05:17
The name of the place is quite obvious.
Meow Meow City = Cat City. :D
The chinese guys called it 'chai Hong' or something like that. When I went there myself only found out that it was called Cat city. They have 1 high quality gem there. The rest are so so.

Viper Z

Meow Meow City is known as 'Mao Chern' in Mandarin.

Chai Hong should be Rainbow.

Slow Reloader
02-16-09, 06:23
They have 1 high quality gem there. The rest are so so.

Viper ZWhich one (number)?

So, Rxxxxxw and a few others there are known to provide the "Extras"?

Viper Z
02-16-09, 08:32
Meow Meow City is known as 'Mao Chern' in Mandarin.

Chai Hong should be Rainbow.

Oh ya.. Sorry got the two mixed up. My mandarin is no good. our group wen to 3 places that day. The Rainbow (Chai Hong), Cat City and Hubei. We ended up at Rainbow. :)

Thank you for pointing the mistake out.

Viper Z

Slow Reloader
02-17-09, 15:42
Oh ya.. Sorry got the two mixed up. My mandarin is no good. our group wen to 3 places that day. The Rainbow (Chai Hong), Cat City and Hubei. We ended up at Rainbow. :)

Thank you for pointing the mistake out.

Viper ZNo FR meh?

Haven't tried this place yet, what's so special there lah? Seems to have got a few mention.

So many MP there. Can park at the back carpark and explore 3 or 4 within a short time.

Anyone got any FR on Tropicana and a few around it. Almost wanted to try these out if not for the earlier FR indicating special dessert available at Pussy City.

I got a list of the MP from memory here. How about just saying good or not so good or bad for each?

Tropicana
White Rose
Hubei
Via
Rainbow
Cat City

ProtonMan2008
02-18-09, 17:27
No FR meh?

Haven't tried this place yet, what's so special there lah? Seems to have got a few mention.

So many MP there. Can park at the back carpark and explore 3 or 4 within a short time.

Anyone got any FR on Tropicana and a few around it. Almost wanted to try these out if not for the earlier FR indicating special dessert available at Pussy City.

I got a list of the MP from memory here. How about just saying good or not so good or bad for each?

Tropicana
White Rose
Hubei
Via
Rainbow
Cat CityWent to Cat Ct recently and heard from the local ML that one of the PRC has got skin infection on hand and mouth. Force to see doctor. Got to watch out, buddy!

Viper Z
02-19-09, 04:05
No FR meh?

I went to Tropicana and tried this lady, Sheda. Quite a hard and relaxing massage but no extras. :D

Slow Reloader
02-19-09, 16:01
Went to Cat Ct recently and heard from the local ML that one of the PRC has got skin infection on hand and mouth. Force to see doctor. Got to watch out, buddy!Thanx for the heads-up bro. Hope it wasn't the lady I took!

Anyway, the Cat City sexperience is probably my last FJ in this kind of place. Just don't enjoy such cheonging. Good massage followed by happy ending at my "usual" place is so much nicer in comparison. Sticking to the rules of cheonging in spas in KL. So so much cleaner. Just don't go to the pasar malam kind of place.

Can't believe those people who cheong at those dark saloon in Satok (Not from personal experience but from FR). I bet you can't see whether the lady has got any skin blemishes / warts etc! Furthermore some Bros threshold for satisfaction seem so low. A bit of masturbation using the breasts also sound like the best sexperience ever. Yawn.

Why is the whole cheonging scene in Kuching so sleazy? Just not up to standard lah.

Hornbill7
02-22-09, 14:11
After reading some FRs on K. L. No. 7, decide to give her a try, went there twice, and twice she's 'working'. So decide to lucky pick, remember No. 8 was mentioned the other day, so pick 8. End up with a good experience.

I like her GFE, her massage skill is okay and she is not rush rush type, end up I extend 30 minutes just to 'fool around' with her. HJ skill is just as normal.

I notice she doesn't have big bright eyes like others, she got those classical Chinese look.

Anyway, spend some good time with her, but on and off she got a sms. That's one of the turn down thing.

Hansolong
02-25-09, 08:13
Does any1 know where all the bohsia hangout nowadays? Suddenly have a hankering to see if any still exist in Kuching.

Thanks

Carlx Luxy
03-01-09, 13:56
Today go YF and choose Lina. Then go 2nd floor. Make a deal wif rm 150, but finaly I very regret with it. When enter the room go toilet wash 1st then just continue to the bed. May be I not enough sleep at last night and not stamina to continue. At the end, I didn't come out. (when do doggie, her ass so smelly and I nearly faint because of this)

Victor Swt
03-02-09, 01:04
Need I state more. I went there it was great the thing is can anyone tell me who does FJ?

Uncle Tan
03-02-09, 03:26
Just discovered another fucking place in MJC. So many of them in MJC. The process of discovery is fun. Numbers of girls 7-8 inside one house. The owner of house is an old lady.Wah! So many stock. What is the origin of the girls and damage?

Uncle Tan
03-02-09, 03:30
Today go YF and choose Lina. Then go 2nd floor. Make a deal wif rm 150, but finaly I very regret with it. When enter the room go toilet wash 1st then just continue to the bed. May be I not enough sleep at last night and not stamina to continue. At the end, I didn't come out. (when do doggie, her ass so smelly and I nearly faint because of this)Why you go Yuan Fan? Lousy place and expensive. Outside can get FJ below one hundred ringgit. Beautiful and young girls.

Viper Z
03-02-09, 03:30
Just discovered another fucking place in MJC. So many of them in MJC. The process of discovery is fun. Numbers of girls 7-8 inside one house. The owner of house is an old lady.

Ya. Seems to be mushrooming lately.

Last Friday I went to MJC and I thought I saw you. :D Anyway already PMed you. :)

Viper Z

Viper Z
03-02-09, 03:38
Went ot this place at MJC again with a group of friends.

I took the only bumiputera available. SKinny girl who likes to wear extremely long stockings. Surprisingly her working name is Mei mei. :D Her real name is P*******.

Anyway massage was SOP and the usual HJ was given topless for RM 30. Tits are around 34B with 1 cm nipples.

Low point of this is the low GFE. Not a talker and quite shy.

The rest of the 'crew' took a meaty lady and another lady that looked like a teacher. :D One got a full service while the other got HJ too.

Viper Z

Slow Reloader
03-02-09, 06:47
What with all the advertisement alongs the roads.

Called up the hotel and asked if they have a spa. Said yes, on 1st floor but not operational yet.

Something to look forward to?

Slow Reloader
03-02-09, 07:21
Reading back through some of the earlier posts (a fews years back actually), there was some mention of an MP called Orient in 3rd mile. May I know if this is still operational? I saw an "Oriental" foot reflexology a few doors down from a corner coffee shop in the block next to Public Bank. Same one?

Viper Z
03-03-09, 02:24
Reading back through some of the earlier posts (a fews years back actually), there was some mention of an MP called Orient in 3rd mile. May I know if this is still operational? I saw an "Oriental" foot reflexology a few doors down from a corner coffee shop in the block next to Public Bank. Same one?

Different........

Uncle Tan
03-03-09, 13:42
Reading back through some of the earlier posts (a fews years back actually), there was some mention of an MP called Orient in 3rd mile. May I know if this is still operational? I saw an "Oriental" foot reflexology a few doors down from a corner coffee shop in the block next to Public Bank. Same one?The beautiful "Orient" girls are now at Kitty.

Viper Z
03-04-09, 05:02
The beautiful "Orient" girls are now at Kitty.

I would say that....

Some are still at the old Orient "Now Liba"
Some is at Relax (MJC)
Some is at Kitty (MJC)
Some is at Diamond (MJC)
I think they are spread out.

Uncle Tan
03-04-09, 12:49
I would say that....

Some are still at the old Orient "Now Liba"
Some is at Relax (MJC)
Some is at Kitty (MJC)
Some is at Diamond (MJC)
I think they are spread out.Yeah, they are spread out. But the beautiful one is at Kitty.

Seijaipow
03-05-09, 05:17
Yeah, they are spread out. But the beautiful one is at Kitty.The best one still remains at Liba. Her name is P******. This one is local. Beware of those imports posing as locals.

Viper Z
03-05-09, 08:55
The best one still remains at Liba. Her name is P******. This one is local. Beware of those imports posing as locals.Maybe for those who likes MILFs.... hahahaha..

ANyway each of us got their own taste.

Carlx Luxy
03-05-09, 11:02
Last 2 weeks go there and before go I aldready called that-xiao li-. I really attracted by her hot body, but last time she didn't provide FJ. (refer my previous report.)But this time when called her she say ok and make a deal with rm100. So, go to there and after enter the room, we quickly remove our clothes and ML. Her respond is big and very enjoying. I love her big papaya shape breast with pink nipples. Total fee=rm150(FJ+massage). It is a not bad experience.

Mel1989
03-06-09, 02:00
Hi All,

I went to KxxLxx twice so far (thanks for all the info provided herein)...and I noticed that instead of putting fresh towels on the bed and pillow, they reused the towels...

I did ask during my second visit after I saw the lady "reused" the towels and she claimed that it will be changed "afterward"...anyone can confirm this?

If my info is positive then I think they are not so concern about the cleanliness issue.

Cheers

Snoopyguy
03-06-09, 15:03
Alo guys.

I'm new to this forum so need all bro to look after me haha

Been reading this forum of you guys for quite sometime.

Interested in those MPs you all saying. Can anyone of you guys recommend MP which provide FJ in 3rd mile area? K** L** does not provide right? Haha I got some time to figure out the abbreviations. Thanks first for any reco coming my way haha.

Snoopyguy
03-06-09, 15:19
Who's MR B? Is he the supplie amongst you guys?

If so plss share. Desperate haha

Specr
03-07-09, 01:32
Hi All,

I went to KxxLxx twice so far (thanks for all the info provided herein)...and I noticed that instead of putting fresh towels on the bed and pillow, they reused the towels...

I did ask during my second visit after I saw the lady "reused" the towels and she claimed that it will be changed "afterward"...anyone can confirm this?

If my info is positive then I think they are not so concern about the cleanliness issue.

CheersHi bro,

It depands on the ML also. Some of them really lazy so didn't change, you will know it when you go into her room. I always ask then to change before start the massagge. Like get a new tower.

ProtonMan2008
03-07-09, 16:29
Went there few days ago. Pretty quiet. Now only left local ML. 4 of them, from Bau, Serian, Sibu and etc. Ask why no PRC, ML said boss doesn't like PRC to work there. ML complain customer nowaday more dare in roaming because of PRC are so open. All beds partitioned by curtain only. Offer HJ for 30 but didn't take it. Damage 42 for 1 hour. ML from Bau has got strong hands hence not too bad the massage.

Viper Z
03-09-09, 05:32
Hi bro. sorry for late reply. Too busy recently. Where do you see me in MJC? I went to chicken hole with a girl but i didnt see any guy inside the house in MJC.

Mistaken Identity then. :D

The Red
03-10-09, 07:59
I just joined this forum and thought of giving a report on my past experience in the MP in Kch.

I visited the MP at Hui Sing. Place was pretty well decorated macam 5 star hotel but the ML macam aunties from PRC. Since there already, chose one and had to dim the light so that cannot see her face. FJ was really lousy. cannot even use oil until ask her to. make my little bro painfullah!

the MP at Petanak called lavendar quite ok. Had a regular (No. 8). She very good and can do everything from licking tits and bite and also eat her cat. all for just RM100.

The Red
03-10-09, 08:03
Been to the place after hearing from friends.

A total let down. ML there either plump or aunty. Some more so expensive.

The Red
03-10-09, 08:06
Was told by friends that this place supposedly to have lots of PRC beauties but man was I wrong. The ML there only so so. Anyway, since arrive there already, chose one with long hair. Massage was so so only. FJ was ok la but very robotic. No expression no action.

The Red
03-10-09, 08:16
I visited this MP near the junction of Jalan Mendu traffic light (near Kim Foot MP). The ML ok looking. Actually wanted to have a good rub but she keep massage little brother area eg accidentally touch "him" until he standing at attention. What to do, have to go for FJ. Ask her for BBBJ but said never tried before. So had to settle for FJ which was quite good. Forgot her number though.

The Red
03-10-09, 08:26
Can anyone recommend which ML is pretty and good with the hands if you know what I mean? My regular gone back already. So appreciate help on this. If not that area, maybe recommend other ML around town.

Askar
03-11-09, 01:16
Was told by friends that this place supposedly to have lots of PRC beauties but man was I wrong. The ML there only so so. Anyway, since arrive there already, chose one with long hair. Massage was so so only. FJ was ok la but very robotic. No expression no action.Are you sure it's FJ you're talking about and not HJ? AFAIK Kxx Lxx does not do FJ and your report on oil on your didi kinda makes me suspect that you got the acronyms wrong. All your reports also indicate FJ. Just making sure.

Viper Z
03-11-09, 09:07
I visited this MP near the junction of Jalan Mendu traffic light (near Kim Foot MP). The ML ok looking. Actually wanted to have a good rub but she keep massage little brother area eg accidentally touch "him" until he standing at attention. What to do, have to go for FJ. Ask her for BBBJ but said never tried before. So had to settle for FJ which was quite good. Forgot her number though.

You took the 'Barangan Buatan Malaysia' or imported goods?

Viper Z
03-11-09, 09:18
There are currently 2 MPs called Diamond at MJC area. One is with local stocks (got a few bumiputera stocks there) while the other is a well decorated MP.

Went to the nicely renovated one. It even has a sauna! Looks like a set up from KL. However when we went in there, no one came to serve us. Maybe we went too late as it was already 10:45pm. The three employees at the counter treat us as if we are invinsible.
(Note to self : Maybe need to change my short pants and slipper wardrobe in future to gain more attention). Noticed that the massage prices there is quite high too.
Normal massage : RM 55
Thai Massage : RM 75
There is also a 'Member' Package : RM 80 for 1 hour of normal massage + sauna.

As we were not served, we took off with our feet and went nearby. The D&D massage MP apparently now has a few new WLs. 4 can speak Tagalog, 2 Mandarin and a few locals dialects. The Mandarin speaking MLs one is plump while the other is not bad. My friends took the plump one and local while I took the tagalog ones. Massage is quite cheap at RM 38 per hour. Extras are provided. Note : The tagalog ones are below 6 in term of looks.

Went back to Cat City to look for May May again but apparently she has already went back to Miri to see her BF. Boss says she will be back within a month's time.

The Red
03-11-09, 09:53
Mestilah barangan buatan Cina. Need to find someother place to try out since I am new to MP compare to you guys.

The Red
03-11-09, 09:59
Remember Grand Spa Kch? Now I believe close down already with all these MP mushrooming up.

I had a few really good time there. Once I had a ML from the WM and she was really good with the rub and she got quite a good figure eventhough is MILF. She will do the whole massage throughly and towards the end she will give a really good rub at little brother at no cost. For HJ another RM50 and RM200 for full service. It is done right there. I had her a few times.

Then, I had another local iban lady and she too is really good looking and great body. her boobs were firm. I also had HJ and FJ with her. Damage around Rm200 excluding rub.

Wonder where they all went?

Suns88
03-11-09, 15:35
Hi all,

I was in Kuching last month for work. Stayed in Hilton. Requested for some FL contacts from a few brothers. Thanks for all the help especially from Nomad2020 and Johnny Love. Reached Kuching early evening and called up the local gal. She told me rudely to call her back after 7pm. Did not like that tone. Just for my backup I called my regular OKT and arranged for delivery at 8pm. Called the local FL again at 7pm and she said that she was not feeling well. OKT send 2 girls up to the room. Chose 1 and when she took off her jacket. I was shocked to see her body were full of rashes. I told her politely that I would like to change her and she understood it well. The new gal was better but the negative point is that she is a heavy smoker. Oh well she was young (22) and had a reasonable body. Paid the gal RM180 for 5 hours of work and I managed 2 shots with her.

The next day after my meetings, called up the local FL for dinner. She agreed and brought another friend. We went to a western restaurant beside Hilton. After 1 hour, the FL told me that her boss called her and she had to go to work (karaoke). That suked BIG time. Spoke for a while with the 2nd gal and off she went. Was very dissapointed since I did not manage to try a local. Then I remembered Sir Johnny Love's contact. Went to the nearby MP and asked the specific gal to be delivered to my room. I was amazed that even tough she was an Indon, she looked exactly like a NL. Very fair skin and nice long beautiful hair. Told her my intentions were not for massage but ON. Negotiated the price and she said she was hungry.

Brought her to the nearby mamak stall and we went back to the room after makan. In the room she saw my computer and asked if I had any porns. I was shocked. Showed her a few porn and while watching, she was just holding my hands. Very girl friendly. Then I was horny and told her to start the action. She went to the bathroom to change. When she came back with only towel and when she removed the towel, I had another shock. She did not have much boobs. I was sure when I saw her first, she had a bigger boobs. Only conclusion was that she wore padded bra. Oh well, her GFE substituted averything else. Had 1 session at night and another in the morning. Said bye to her and off I went to the airport.

Recently my friend told me that taxi drivers are still the best information providers. He once had a NL for 12 hours and it costed him only RM200.

Viper Z
03-13-09, 09:11
Was feeling a little bored today so off I went back to this joint at 4th mile as was informed of new stocks arriving 1 - 2 weeks ago. Upon arriving was disappointed that there was only 2 new ML who was a little plump (good for those who likes MILF and plump ladies). Room was however divided to two partitions now.

So I took back the old bird (G) and she surprised me today with a special service. It started with the usual urut batin, then came the BBBJ, then she was like a porn actress, with deepthroat action and tickling of the penis tip. After 20 minutes I told her that I was going to explode; however she just kept on going with even deeper thrust using her mouth and harder suction. In the end my millions of mytocondrion released and she kept on sucking (BBBJCIM).

Total damage was RM 55 (room) and a small tip. :D

Viper Z

Gump08
03-13-09, 19:48
Just to comment on few MP in kuching recently I visited.

1. Wonderful An Cheng Ho
2 hrs- Rm58
Massage is good enough and all are auntie ML

2. Ta Shanghai An Cheng HO
1.5 hrs - Rm50
Massage is good enough and mix age ML

3. Wellness Stutong
2 hrs - RM70 oily massage
2 hrs - RM60 hand massage
been there only once and took oily massage and not satisfactory
boxer provided

4. Blind Massage Center 3rd mile
1 hrs - RM25
Massage was good enough

5. Oriental infront star cineplex
1 hrs - RM45
Massage by local and so so only

6. ND An Cheng Ho
1 hrs - RM45
Single room - RM55
Massage was not so bad...local ladies and mix age

7. Angel An Cheng Ho
1 Hrs - Rm45
Massage and ML is so so and premise should be improved

8. K.L 3rd mile

if u need good looking young ML but without much massage skills

9. Liba 3rd mile

somehow their stock remains same and nothing much interesting

10. Flemingo 4th mile
Thai Massage 1hr - RM50
few good looking ML

11. Sun 4th Mile
Thai Massage 1 hr -RM50
not so much interesting ML
( i read in news paper few weeks ago 4th mile thai MP being raided but
not sure which one. sun or flemingo )

Askar
03-14-09, 04:02
Gump08: Good summary :D

Wellness: their foot massage is decent the ambience is quite nice and I feel that its good value esp when they give u a drink before and after the foot massage. I did hear that some of the girls are duds there though so maybe you got a bad one for your body massage.

Hairy Timun
03-14-09, 07:51
Was feeling a little bored today so off I went back to this joint at 4th mile as was informed of new stocks arriving 1 - 2 weeks ago. Upon arriving was disappointed that there was only 2 new ML who was a little plump (good for those who likes MILF and plump ladies). Room was however divided to two partitions now.

So I took back the old bird (G) and she surprised me today with a special service. It started with the usual urut batin, then came the BBBJ, then she was like a porn actress, with deepthroat action and tickling of the penis tip. After 20 minutes I told her that I was going to explode; however she just kept on going with even deeper thrust using her mouth and harder suction. In the end my millions of mytocondrion released and she kept on sucking (BBBJCIM).

Viper Z
Looks like L L is worth a visit again. Use to frequent that place and look for R****. She's always treated me well. Only complaint's that the place was really rundown. Felt so uncomfortable then. But based on what you've mentioned, seems like some upgrading was done. Wish I was back in Cat City!!

Bakuteh
03-14-09, 19:50

Viper Z

My friend,
Thank you for reminding me of this little devil again.By the way,did she swallow your cum?I mean really swallowing every single drop..

Everytime when she "serviced" me,she would bring a tin of Coke into the room.When I shot my load in her vacuuming mouth,she would smilingly and enjoyingly swallow everything,followed by a sip of the drink she brought in.

I used to visit her probably 2-3 times a month.When I broke the frequency,she would sms me telling me that she wanted to swallow my cum.And in few minutes,my dick was in her lovely mouth!

Such a little devil...

Bakuteh

Slow Reloader
03-15-09, 10:05

Viper ZMay I know how old is this bird? :)

Carlx Luxy
03-15-09, 15:24

Viper ZThe MP caled Lai Lai? How come I never see before? I love BBBJ. Wish to have a try also.

Fat Fat Roll
03-15-09, 18:21
My friend,
Thank you for reminding me of this little devil again.By the way,did she swallow your cum?I mean really swallowing every single drop..

Everytime when she "serviced" me,she would bring a tin of Coke into the room.When I shot my load in her vacuuming mouth,she would smilingly and enjoyingly swallow everything,followed by a sip of the drink she brought in.

I used to visit her probably 2-3 times a month.When I broke the frequency,she would sms me telling me that she wanted to swallow my cum.And in few minutes,my dick was in her lovely mouth!

Such a little devil...

BakutehBro Bakuteh,

Been a while not seeing you here, I was thinking you not checking this thread anymore? I guess if you not checking this thread but cheonging of life still getting on and on. No doubt huh? You people found a seed keeper didn't told me, I want to feed her too. Lately business going down on MP lots and lots of girl know how to appreciate their customer now, and learn to respect their customer needs. I guess this is a good sign.

Till then, I'm sorry lately not much on FR, but I will try to contribute soon, must spend the hard earn money on the valueable thing now, we choose the stock now and not the stock choose us.

Viper Z
03-16-09, 02:11
Went to the Rainbow (Cai Hong last weekend). All ladies wearingthe same outfit and has nearly the same hairdo (long hair with straight front cut above the eyes).

Randomly took 1 that was smiling and off we went for action. She offered Hj but I declined and wanted either BBBJ or FJ. She told me in mandarin 'Don't have here but outsie can'. So I just enjoyed the massgae (which was not bad). :D

After the massage some of us was exchanging notes. One of them mentioned that Cat City (the plump one) offers FJ to him for RM 80. :) Good news for those that like meaty girls.

The Red
03-17-09, 10:17
Went for lunch time rub there. Their new "uniform" damn good. allow for roaming up to the Y section. Had a PRC for the rub. Rub was really lousy; no strength but then they are not there for rub!

Cannot remember the number but half way thru she pops the Q whether need handjob. amount is up to customer. So agreed and she immediately lower down her front "shield" and allows roaming, sucking and even allows to touch the rub her "cat". Half way thru she suggested a two lady approach. agreed since high and call her sister, Xiao Mei or something like that (her number is 5). this one is quite a looker and figure is damn good. her boobs damn solid. Also allow auto roam.

Damage: Rm80 got the rub (for 2) and RM100 tips

Victor Swt
03-18-09, 09:35
I visited this MP near the junction of Jalan Mendu traffic light (near Kim Foot MP). The ML ok looking. Actually wanted to have a good rub but she keep massage little brother area eg accidentally touch "him" until he standing at attention. What to do, have to go for FJ. Ask her for BBBJ but said never tried before. So had to settle for FJ which was quite good. Forgot her number though.Yo bro,

What was the damage caused?

Victor Swt
03-18-09, 09:55
Went for lunch time rub there. Their new "uniform" damn good. allow for roaming up to the Y section. Had a PRC for the rub. Rub was really lousy; no strength but then they are not there for rub!

Cannot remember the number but half way thru she pops the Q whether need handjob. amount is up to customer. So agreed and she immediately lower down her front "shield" and allows roaming, sucking and even allows to touch the rub her "cat". Half way thru she suggested a two lady approach. agreed since high and call her sister, Xiao Mei or something like that (her number is 5). this one is quite a looker and figure is damn good. her boobs damn solid. Also allow auto roam.

Damage: Rm80 got the rub (for 2) and RM100 tipsSo the total damage be RM 280.

Man, you are pampering them too much.

Victor Swt
03-19-09, 02:31
Just to comment on few MP in kuching recently I visited.

1. Wonderful An Cheng Ho
2 hrs- Rm58
Massage is good enough and all are auntie ML

2. Ta Shanghai An Cheng HO
1.5 hrs - Rm50
Massage is good enough and mix age ML

3. Wellness Stutong
2 hrs - RM70 oily massage
2 hrs - RM60 hand massage
been there only once and took oily massage and not satisfactory
boxer provided

4. Blind Massage Center 3rd mile
1 hrs - RM25
Massage was good enough

5. Oriental infront star cineplex
1 hrs - RM45
Massage by local and so so only

6. ND An Cheng Ho
1 hrs - RM45
Single room - RM55
Massage was not so bad...local ladies and mix age

7. Angel An Cheng Ho
1 Hrs - Rm45
Massage and ML is so so and premise should be improved

8. K.L 3rd mile

if u need good looking young ML but without much massage skills

9. Liba 3rd mile

somehow their stock remains same and nothing much interesting

10. Flemingo 4th mile
Thai Massage 1hr - RM50
few good looking ML

11. Sun 4th Mile
Thai Massage 1 hr -RM50
not so much interesting ML
( i read in news paper few weeks ago 4th mile thai MP being raided but
not sure which one. sun or flemingo )Do all of the above has "extras"?

Johnny Love
03-19-09, 05:36
Damage: Rm80 got the rub (for 2) and RM100 tips

Yo, I hope the tips typed is a typo or else you are one hell of market destroyer. Good on you mate!

Slow Reloader
03-19-09, 09:53
Short FR only.

Went there to check out stock. 3 PRC and the rest are Indonesians. Took late 20s looking PRC with dyed hair and big boobs.

Name: Leaf (Yek Tze)
Origin: PRC
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: C size
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
AR: Boobs and undies. See and lick boobs: RM20
GFE: 8/10. Gave me a hug after the massage.
Damage: Massage 1 hr (RM50) + HJ (RM50) + boobs see and lick (RM20)
WIR: Not sure. Think I over-paid.

Lick your nipples as she HJ but HJ skill so so only. Boobs quite soft and biggish. Couldn't bargain HJ down to 30. Just had to see those boobs. Ha ha.

Extras: Offers FJ at her place for RM200. Includes BJ I think, didn't know how to ask about the menu. Place a short distance from the MP on the 3rd floor of a shop. Can shower. Can call her and go there before 12 noon or after 12 midnight. If go during working hours, have to pay the MP for time. I didn't take this offer. Bros who want her ctc, can visit her at the MP and check her out there 1st. I think she may be selective in whom she offers this so I'm reluctant to give out her ctc via PM.

Slow Reloader
03-19-09, 09:57
Went there as I needed to use toilet.

Stock pretty bad. Few locals hanging around with looks around 5/10. Few local bros there but don't look like ISG crowd.

I saw and I excused myself.

No wonder not many reports from this place.

Viper Z
03-19-09, 12:45

Viper Z

Sorry guys. Got the name mixed up with the Mei kuan girl. The Lai Lai girl's name is Rosie and not G. :D

Viper Z
03-20-09, 10:25
Was at office when Fetish gave me a call asking to go for a drink. Though work is piling up at the office, push it all aside as Fetish is only in town once in a while. Off we went to Pending to look for another 'war veteran' Mr Mannn. Apparently our war veteran haven't been out in the battlefield for quite some time so the three of us whisked off for a day tour.

Ang Cheng Ho ;
First stop was 168 at Ang Cheng Ho as suggested by Mr Mannn. Stock was not up to Mr Fetish's standard.. :D

Mendu;
Next stop was Ann Ann at Mendu. Apaprently the stocks there are either 'meaty' or 'MILF'.

MJC Batu Kawa
Not giving up the fight, the three of us fled quickly from Mendu to MJC Batu Kawa. First stop was the Ann ann at Batu Kawa. Stocks was an improvement of the Mendu branch but all of them are like dead fish. Since we are already at MJC we went to the other outlets, Miao City, Rainbow, Diamond, Tropicana, White Rose, Vital, etc. Finally our General Fetish thinks the battle can be won at Tropicana. Three of us finally went there and since it was on a rotation basis, we just took any one of them. All in all the FRs are nearly the same. Strip naked with 'extras' offered 9No FJ though). :D Not bad @ RM 38 per hour. :)

Pooker
03-20-09, 12:19
Sorry guys. Got the name mixed up with the Mei kuan girl. The Lai Lai girl's name is Rosie and not G. :DMind to tell how rosie look like? skinny or plump? around what age? thanks alot (newbie here which follow this forum quite long time, just registered today)

Pooker
03-20-09, 13:39
Sorry guys. Got the name mixed up with the Mei kuan girl. The Lai Lai girl's name is Rosie and not G. :DHow Rosie look like?

Skinny or?

What her age anyway?

(I am new here)

Mantit
03-20-09, 15:26
It has been a while since I posted a FR. After reading through six months worth of reports here, I decided to try her out.

All the taikos described her really well. She is just like what I had in mind. Went there around dinner time. There were no customer at all. After I asked for her, the rest of the MLs pointed her out.

The little piece of transparent glass at the room door is kinda bothersome. Her massage is probably the worst that I had. Her nails were poking my back and made me very uncomfortable. It was more like a torture.

She complaint that she is losing weight because she is not used to the food around here. Her visa is expiring in Sept and she might not return anymore.

I don't really enjoy her tit-fuck, but her tits are really one of the most perfect pair I have seen. They look kinda fake (after proper checking, I guarantee they are real) and very firm.

When it was time to pay, she insisted on giving her a tip which she did not mentioned earlier. For being a cheapstake and for not spoiling the market, I gave her RM8 and she complaint that the tips is too little. Her attitude changed completely and didn't even say goodbye to me. That's quite a turn-off.

Anyway, below are some details:

Boobs: 9/10 fantastic, pointy brown nipples, nice shape, firm, not saggy at all, B+ cup
Body: 9/10 fair, smooth skin, very slim
Face: 7/10
Dialect: Fujian (do not like her accent)
Tit-fuck: Yes
HJ: Yes
Damage: RM42+RM8 tip

Mantit
03-20-09, 15:28
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Aoba is still open? I went there couple of times but it was always locked. Anyone know where Lucy or Lisa is? They used to be at Aoba.

Appreciate if someone can lead me to them.

Mannnn
03-21-09, 03:09
How Rosie look like?

Skinny or?

What her age anyway?

(I am new here)
Rosie is beautiful if you know how to admire her. She is the hardcore BBBJ queen.

Mannnn
03-21-09, 03:11
Hi all,

Does anyone know if Aoba is still open? I went there couple of times but it was always locked. Anyone know where Lucy or Lisa is? They used to be at Aoba.

Appreciate if someone can lead me to them.
Most of us are also looking for Lucy of Aoba. We went there many times and the door always is locked.

Mantit
03-21-09, 03:36
Hi Bro Mannnn and all,

Since Lucy is no where to be found, what about Lisa? I am craving for big boobs ie. D cup funbags. Please show me the way.

Mel1989
03-21-09, 04:06
Good info, bro, but I have to say you are a spoiler. Including you did to KxxLxx. I don't mean to be rude but I believe you have read thru the previous posts and you should have noted that we never tip off the gilrs so much.

Short FR only.

Went there to check out stock. 3 PRC and the rest are Indonesians. Took late 20s looking PRC with dyed hair and big boobs.

Name: Leaf (Yek Tze)
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: C size
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
AR: Boobs and undies. See and lick boobs: RM20
GFE: 8/10. Gave me a hug after the massage.
Damage: Massage 1 hr (RM50) + HJ (RM50) + boobs see and lick (RM20)
WIR: Not sure. Think I over-paid.

Lick your nipples as she HJ but HJ skill so so only. Boobs quite soft and biggish. Couldn't bargain HJ down to 30. Just had to see those boobs. Ha ha.

Extras: Offers FJ at her place for RM200. Includes BJ I think, didn't know how to ask about the menu. Place a short distance from the MP on the 3rd floor of a shop. Can shower. Can call her and go there before 12 noon or after 12 midnight. If go during working hours, have to pay the MP for time. I didn't take this offer. Bros who want her ctc, can visit her at the MP and check her out there 1st. I think she may be selective in whom she offers this so I'm reluctant to give out her ctc via PM.

Suns88
03-21-09, 04:57
Bro,

I was amazed that you gave a RM8 tip. You REALLY REALLY helped us in maintaining the market price. And the deal you got, RM50 for a massage and a tit fuck was an awsome deal. Way to go bro. Good report too.

Cheers

It has been a while since I posted a FR. After reading through six months worth of reports here, I decided to try her out.

All the taikos described her really well. She is just like what I had in mind. Went there around dinner time. There were no customer at all. After I asked for her, the rest of the MLs pointed her out.

The little piece of transparent glass at the room door is kinda bothersome. Her massage is probably the worst that I had. Her nails were poking my back and made me very uncomfortable. It was more like a torture.

She complaint that she is losing weight because she is not used to the food around here. Her visa is expiring in Sept and she might not return anymore.

I don't really enjoy her tit-fuck, but her tits are really one of the most perfect pair I have seen. They look kinda fake (after proper checking, I guarantee they are real) and very firm.

When it was time to pay, she insisted on giving her a tip which she did not mentioned earlier. For being a cheapstake and for not spoiling the market, I gave her RM8 and she complaint that the tips is too little. Her attitude changed completely and didn't even say goodbye to me. That's quite a turn-off.

Boobs: 9/10 fantastic, pointy brown nipples, nice shape, firm, not saggy at all, B+ cup

Mantit
03-21-09, 05:20
No one ever mention her boobs size?

Mantit
03-21-09, 05:26
May I know the location of Via? What other MPs which I can find Dayak ML with watermelon?

Mantit
03-21-09, 14:27
Believe it or not, I had checked out Kitty, T********, Ann Ann, D&D, R&D, Rainbow, Diamond, and Relax in one evening. Almost took a PRC name Qi Qi at T******** who was very persistent and have nice boobs. However, her face is only 5/10. Maybe I will go back for her.

Mantit
03-21-09, 14:45
This was my last stop at the area. Walk in and saw two pretty Indons. Choose the one with bigger boobs and nice cleavage.

She has really nice attitude. Talked softly and gently. I really like her. I opted for only 1/2 hour message to check out her boobs.

She asked for RM20 tips which I think is reasonable as my message only cost RM30. She took off her bras and revealed the most suckable tits I have ever seen. They are soft but not saggy (had two children already). Very nice dark aerolas and nipples. They are least large C or D-, just how I like it. She let me suck on them and she sucked on my nipples as well while doing the HJ.

This is the first time that I kiss a ML on the lips. She is really pretty that I could not resist.

Details:

Origin: Jakarta
Name: W*****
Face: 8/10 ( no make up at all)
Skin: brown but smooth
Boobs: 9/10 36 Large C cup or D- (my favourite)
Belly: not nice (had children before)
Wet kiss: Yes
Attitude: 10/10
Raba-raba: Yes

Mantit
03-21-09, 14:46
Hi all taikos,

Never mind, I had found Via. Thanks.

Mannnn
03-22-09, 05:03
Hi Bro Mannnn and all,

Since Lucy is no where to be found, what about Lisa? I am craving for big boobs ie. D cup funbags. Please show me the way.
Last saw Lisa working near Hilton.

Mantit
03-22-09, 08:18
Last saw Lisa working near Hilton.

Hi Bro Mannnn,

Is it R****?

Mantit
03-22-09, 08:37
Checked out Diamond, Station One, Via, and RD. I think Via is closed for repair. Saw a very pretty PRC at RD with big boobs.

She seemed cold and dead at the lounge area, thank goodness, when she was inside the room, she turned very friendly. She is smart, knowledgeable, and talkative. I called her a "lawyer".

She told me that she likes good looking or fair man and only offer specials to these group of customers. So, if you are none of the above, even if you offer lots of tips, she might still say no, sorry.

Details:

Name: Xiao Qian
Face: 9/10 (look a bit like ang moh)
Skin: smooth, fair
Belly: a bit of fat
Body: slim
Confidence: 10/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Boobs: C cup Very nice shape, firm, PINK nipples! (Does not allow you to suck her nipples)
Auto roaming: Yes (if you are fair/good looking)
Damage: RM38 + 22 tips

Mantit
03-22-09, 08:41
How Rosie look like?

Skinny or?

What her age anyway?

(I am new here)

Since no one answer to your question, I checked her out for you. She is skinny, small boobs, to me, her look is only 6/10.

Mannnn
03-22-09, 09:05
Hi Bro Mannnn,

Is it R****?
Yes and it was a few months ago. :)

Pussy Muncher
03-22-09, 16:26
Hahahahaa. Bro Mantit. You reallyy know how to control the price hah! I need to learn more from you and tip 8 Bucks or nothing at all!

Pussy Muncher
03-22-09, 16:44
I was in Kuching and stayed in H*lt*n before new years. And the place were kinda full. After long day of work in Sejingkat, headed back for hotel and called up the ML up to my room.

A small petite gurl, MAX. A Bidayuh gurl. Chatty and kinda prettty, asked me to stripped down. And lie on the bed with a small face towel. She was chatty enough and her message was awesome! I give her 8/10 for massage.

But then again. I guess she gave me some hints for specials. But I didn't get them until an hour she left my doors.

Tried to call her the next day. But she was on leave. I will be travelling back to Kuching H*lt*n again Apr 1st and will ask for her again and take her specials.

Anyways. I don't wanna restrict myself to her. Does anyone knows and FLs for ON?

Damage: 150 (2hrs massage)
Body: 7/10 (34B and a lil bit of shagging)
BBJ: Didnt asked
Attitute: 7/10
GFE:7/10 (Chatty and sweet)
Ar & DATY: didn't ask. But she did rubbed my balls accidently when she was doing my crack!

Slow Reloader
03-23-09, 08:18
Good info, bro, but I have to say you are a spoiler. Including you did to KxxLxx. I don't mean to be rude but I believe you have read thru the previous posts and you should have noted that we never tip off the gilrs so much.I admit I spoiled her this time (have to resist. Not futile. But what did I do at KxxLxx that made you mad?

My first 2 times there (with Lxxx Lxxx with her tit f**k at 2nd visit) were at the massage price without tips. 3rd time with the MILF(No. 2) gave RM10 for an above average HJ.

Anyway, must learn to bargain more on my part. Need more experience bro.

Slow Reloader
03-23-09, 08:23
Checked out Diamond, Station One, Via, and RD. I think Via is closed for repair. Saw a very pretty PRC at RD with big boobs.Have seen Diamond (Actually 2 of them, which one is good?) and Via but have not seen Station One or RD.

Is RD short for something? Any nearby 'landmark' to help me find it?

Viper Z
03-23-09, 08:42
There are 2 Diamond at MJc.

Went to try out the new Diamond area. Paid the RM 55 per hour rate and in came a girl that spoke mandarin to me? Not sure if they are local or PRC. Anyway no hanky panky there... :(

Viper Z

Seijaipow
03-24-09, 07:06
There are 2 Diamond at MJc.

Went to try out the new Diamond area. Paid the RM 55 per hour rate and in came a girl that spoke mandarin to me? Not sure if they are local or PRC. Anyway no hanky panky there... :(

Viper Z

That would be sweet Connie. So expensive? Ask for cheaper price next time.

Viper Z
03-24-09, 07:27
That would be sweet Connie. So expensive? Ask for cheaper price next time.

Who is Connie? Don;t tell me one of your favourite ML there? Anyway that was the cheapest package there. The Thai massage is RM 75 per hour! Was just there for a fact finding mission.

Note that this is the Diamond with glass door and pinkish/red interior. Not the other Diamond.

Viper Z

Clit Tickler
03-24-09, 08:20
After a long hiatus of cheonging activities, I've decided to do some exploratory excavation. Las Saturday, dropped by 168 and at that time there was only two ML working and one of them is the petite girl which I remembered reading from the previous post by bros here. Anyway, she's the better looking one and it was the only obvious choice.

Chose the room, stripped and she started with her work. I suppose due to her size she had to use her whole body weight just to make any feeling on my back. Chatted with her and she really provide good GFE. I found out the poor thing was having a slight fever and a headache. So a reversal in role, I massaged her head and of course worked my way down south. No resistance, allowed full access (stripped her) and even DATY with two fingers excavation! Onwards to the horizontal tango (capped of course, BYO!). Mish, lotus, mish and shot my load (DFK too!).

Well, science has proven that sex is one of best cure for headaches and it works! We hugged for sometime, chatted and she helped clean me up. Full GFE treatment all the way and she didn't even raise the issue of tips or the normal rate the ML charges there. Got her phone number and WIR? For her, definitely. Stats as below:

Name: She's the smallest there
Race: Local
Stats: 30B-24-32 (I like statistics!)
BJ: None (probably next time)
FJ: 7/10 (willing despite the limitations)
DFK: Yes
GFE: 9/10 & Manja type (probably better without the fever)
Damage: 50 room + 80 tips (standard rate I guess, don't wanna be a scrimp)

Tickler out.

Dpalmer 09
03-25-09, 00:26
Connie is the ML with a very huge wate melon. She used to work at Wonderful at Chonglin Park. Give he a try le.

Viper Z
03-25-09, 11:07
Fetish and I was bored so we went for a short drive. After a few trips up and down the stairs (this time RD, Via, Relax and D&D) we finally settled at D&D. I wanted to take the pretty girl I saw last time but alas, she was alreaday booked with another 2 guys waiting outside. Fetish took a petite tagalog and I took a mandarin speaking WL. All I can say is that there are extras offered here. :)

Rates are as follows :-

1 hour - RM 38
1.5 hours - RM 50

Not a bad rate and the place is ok after some renovation.

When paying the cashier even handed us a RM 2 discount voucher for a carwash. :D

The Red
03-26-09, 04:56
Since a lot have been said about this particular joint, went to check out the place. The place was quite simple but clean and the "rooms" are separated by curtains (usual stuff) but the aircond damn cold! Grrrr.

Chose a small and petite Iban lady called Amy. She said she is new to the joint. Just join a couple of days ago. She is from Sri Aman. She was dressed in a spagetti strap with a jeans shorts.

Did not do the massage. Just lie straight on my back and she got the meaning. She went out to grab a bucket of warm water and then started to clean the little bro. Got really good GFE. Thereafter she started to tit f***. First with the bra still on and I slowly unbuckle it. Let me have auto roaming without any restriction. She wanted to go all the way but I forgot to bring cap (next time must bring! ).

So she did BBJ and was really deep. Nearly exploded. Told her to go slow and I started to DATY until her niagara falls came flowing! Then she went back for BBJ and I shot all of it in her mouth and she swallow some!

Then, she slowly clean you up! Damn good service. Too bad the bad was too small! No enough space.

Damage was RM50 for room and RM30 for tips.
Look: 8/10
BBJ - 8/10
DATY: allow
French - deep

Would recommend her to my fellow bros!

The Red
03-26-09, 08:33
Was bored during lunch time so I decided to try luck at this MP. Had few type of selection of PRCs ranging from SYT to MILF. Chose a SYT, with quite sweet face, small to medium built. Forgot her name though. The boss there said there is a VIP room with just extra RM10 charge. So what the heck, got the VIP room.

Room was quite ok. Lady came in. She was dressed in tshirt and jeans. Oh. Oh. How to auto roam later. Hmmm. Going to be tough but boy was I in for a surprise.

Told her that I just want to massage front. So she cover a small towel on little brother and go on with massage but once reach the thigh area, her hand suddenly went under towel and start to massage the ping pong balls and later the shaft. I sort of joke with her that I am not going to pay for that extra as I did not ask for it. She said never mind. Part of massage. So before long little brother was up so I ask can I auto roam. Said sure! Lift up her tshirt and took off bra and man the tits though not big was firm. So I start licking it like nobody biz. Then, as I know this place don do FJ, I just ask whehter she mind letting me have a look at her Y. She said ok. And took off jeans half way which was quite akhward in such standing position. So I ask her to sit on bed while I lower down her panty and her Y was a bit bushy but smell nice as she just took her bath before I came in. So without asking for permission, I DATY until bit of juice seems to flow down her leg.

Ask whether she allow FJ here, she said management do not allow but if I really wan, can do it there and then but have to be quiet and not to let the others know. Anyway, decided against it as bed too small. So just ask her to finish the HJ.

Damage: RM50 for room

Tips: RM75 (the extra RM25 for good service)

Kingpin83
03-26-09, 15:02
Where's this 168?

I would like to go there sometime.

Spectra8286
03-27-09, 03:53
[QUOTE=The Red]Was bored during lunch time so I decided to try luck at this MP. Had few type of selection of PRCs ranging from SYT to MILF. Chose a SYT, with quite sweet face, small to medium built. Forgot her name though. The boss there said there is a VIP room with just extra RM10 charge. So what the heck, got the VIP room.

Room was quite ok. Lady came in. She was dressed in tshirt and jeans. Oh. Oh. How to auto roam later. Hmmm. Going to be tough but boy was I in for a surprise.

Told her that I just want to massage front. So she cover a small towel on little brother and go on with massage but once reach the thigh area, her hand suddenly went under towel and start to massage the ping pong balls and later the shaft. I sort of joke with her that I am not going to pay for that extra as I did not ask for it. She said never mind. Part of massage. So before long little brother was up so I ask can I auto roam. Said sure! Lift up her tshirt and took off bra and man the tits though not big was firm. So I start licking it like nobody biz. Then, as I know this place don do FJ, I just ask whehter she mind letting me have a look at her Y. She said ok. And took off jeans half way which was quite akhward in such standing position. So I ask her to sit on bed while I lower down her panty and her Y was a bit bushy but smell nice as she just took her bath before I came in. So without asking for permission, I DATY until bit of juice seems to flow down her leg.

Ask whether she allow FJ here, she said management do not allow but if I really wan, can do it there and then but have to be quiet and not to let the others know. Anyway, decided against it as bed too small. So just ask her to finish the HJ.

Tips: RM75 (the extra RM25 for good service)

Bro RED,great report.

Which Lavender are you talking about?

The Pertanak or the one behind Parkson?

I had one SYT from PRC (but gone back) at the Lavender behind Parkson.

Would appreciate if yuo can make more clearly as I will be going to Kuching soon.
Much appreciate and THANKS in advance.

Victor Swt
03-27-09, 04:42

Tips: RM75 (the extra RM25 for good service)Whats the total damage here? Rm 50 or 125?

Victor Swt
03-27-09, 07:05
After reading what red had, went there for a try. ALL are RPC. Two greeted me when I enter they all looks MILF to me. I didn't see the pretty face, red reported about.

But I just took one of the two that seems pleasant enough to the sight. Went in, took the VIP room. Damn cold air con. But the massage. Fu yoh. Nice. The most pleasant one I had. She did hint, if any service required can voice up. She even like Opsss. I touched it. LOL. Nonetheless I believe I would had less enjoyment if I only concenrated on the "extras". LOL.

Fellow brother"hood"s if at times, you just wanna massage. This place I rete. OKAY.

The Red
03-27-09, 09:43
Dear Bro Spectra

The Lavendar I mentioned is at Wisma Horizon. I also been to the Parkson one. not bad also but hte massage not as good.

The Red
03-27-09, 09:44
Dear Bro Vic

The damage was RM50 for room, RM50 for HJ and i gave additional tip of RM25 for good GFE.

Slow Reloader
03-29-09, 15:04
Felt a bit stressed and needed to unload my chamber so went to this place. 1st time there. Have heard about certain extras available. Place is pretty "undecorated", typical of an MP where unloading of bullets is the main event. This is a native-girl place. No PRCs. Saw this petite sweet thing in a tank-top and hot pants as I entered. In my mind I knew she was the one that some other bros have mentioned before. Asked Tau Kay Nio for A** and sure enough it was her. Was shown a curtained cubicle with shared air-con and dimmable light. Pretty cold. Stripped naked with a half-on and laid face down.

She climbed up and sat across my buttocks and started the oil massage. Rub-rub and press-press, including some kneeling on my back muscles.

"I'm scared of falling off" she said in BM when she started the kneeling massage.
"Don't worry, I'll hold on to your arms" I said as I held and caressed her arms.
Her long straight hair fell across my back, tickling my skin and notching up a few levels of arousal. She alternated her kneeling massage with long strokes of both heels of her palm along my spine muscle, leaning fully over my back and exhaling over my neck and shoulder at the end of the stroke. She did not talk much but giggled briefly at the exchange between a customer and one of the girls outside. After a few rounds of this she became tired and just laid prone on my back, body to body, resting her head over my shoulder and kissed my ear and neck.

"You want to do the front now?" she asked softly in my ear as she rubbed the oil off with a towel.

"OK" I said as I turned around with my penis at 70% erect.

When she saw this she smiled and gave my little brother an encouraging shake. No further verbal exchange was needed to indicate my intentions and surprisingly, no price negotiation took place. It was as if we just let the natural flow of things occur.
She leaned forward close to my face. I propped myself up on my elbows and kissed her lips. I did not FK her but going by her mood, I think I could initiate it if I so desired.

I gently pushed her back so that I could sit up. I reached under her tank-top and squeezed her firm breasts over her bra. She took off her top as I reached back and undo her bra.

I was presented with a pair of beautiful firm boobs. They weren't huge in size but for her, they were perfectly proportioned. They were breasts of a maiden. I noticed her brown skin was perfectly smooth and unblemished.

I greedily reached for one, licking and sucking the nipple to bring it to full erection before doing the same to the other. Her skin also smelled heavenly. She moaned softly in response.

Cupping one breast in my palm, I leaned back. She followed and I briefly French kissed her. She unhurriedly moved down my body, kissing and sicking my nipples along the way. She grabbed my fully erect penis and tickled the tip with her nipple. After a while she leaned back briefly and took a deep breath before going down and giving me a BBBJ. The suction was gentle but firm, going down to nearly the whole shaft occasionally. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed her service. I moaned back occasionally to indicate my approval. Her long hair was covering her performance and I tried to sweep it aside to get a view. It was sexy doing this but unfortunately her face was under a shadow and I didn't get a good view of the action. I could only close my eyes and imagined in my mind's eye of the action below. This went on for a while. As we didn't negotiate how far we were going to take this session, I was fighting with myself whether to end with a BBBJ/CIM or FJ.

Alas, I said "I've got a condom, is it OK?"

She nodded and smiled.

I reached over my trousers that was hanging on the wall and brought out my condom. I pushed her into a sitting position to undo her hot pants and she slipped out of her G-string.

"I'm small in size only" she said apologetically.

"No. Your body is beautiful" I said as I reached down and fingered her. Her pussy was moist, muscular and tight. I couldn't get a good look at her pussy but could feel that it although it was unshavened, it wasn't too hairy. There was no funny smell. I rimmed her anus with my left fingers while I fingered her pussy and rub her clitoris with my right. I could feel the increased breathing and moisture when I rubbed the roughened G-spot and licked her nipples at the same time but it wasn't a fountain of ecstasy. I guess I wasn't doing it right in that position or there was a lot of psychological pressure to keep the session quiet that is affecting her full arousal.
I slipped my condom on, expecting to enter her in a cowgirl position ASAP. To my surprise she was in no hurry to rush the session as she just leaned forward and hugged me B2B for a while. She gave me pecks on my chin, lips and neck. I was really afraid that I would go soft and waste my only condom if this went on for too long! However, I managed to keep my concentration and my little brother did not let me down. She was also clever enough to sustain it by giving me a CBJ.

Her pussy was tight as I entered her. She rocked forward and back in the cowgirl position. The rhythm was slow and steady. This only went on for a short while and I cursed myself when I felt a crescendo of orgasmic wave coming. Too early! Must have been the long gap between my last shot!

Forgot what I said to her but I managed to pull out in time.

She was quite understanding and allowed me to cool down over the next few minutes. Her GFE was still superb as she kept hugging me. I just kept on caressing the super soft and smooth skin on her back. After a while she started kissing and sucking my ear, slowly bringing my arousal level back.

I re-entered her. She cowgirl me back and forth, going full length and eliciting a few sexy but soft moans from her. I increased my rhythm and she took over and pumped me in a squating position. I lifted her buttock with my hands and kept up with the rhythm to assist so that she didn't get tired. This went on for a while. For some reason I wasn't keen on trying other position today and wanted to unload vertically. So, sensing my orgasmic wave again, I took over and pumped her hard from below and unloaded.

Again, this girl displayed great GFE by keeping my spent little brother in her moist warm pussy far longer after the fact than any I have experienced before. I swear I could feel her muscles contracting trying to milk out every last drop from me at the beginning. While my little brother went limp, she kept hugging me and kissing my lips, chin and neck. I held back from FK her although I really felt like doing it. She leaned back straight to give me a full view of her. Her nipple were still fully erect and I reached with both hands to give them a gentle squeeze and brushed my thumbs over the nipples. When I finally pulled out, my brother came out but more than half the condom was stuck inside her and we both had a good chuckle.

She got dressed and fetched a pail of soapy water to clean up. Even apologized for the cold water and asked cleaned my hands. Gave me a hug.

"Come again OK"

"OK"

I paid her RM50 before paying another RM50 at the counter.

Summary:

Name: A**
Race: Iban from Sri Aman
Face: 7/10. Big eyes. Sweet (Unfortunately has a missing left canine tooth)
Boobs: Beautiful 9/10
Body: Petite 8/10
Skin: Perfect 10/10
Pussy: Tight
HJ: Didn't try
FK: Allowed but didn't actually try.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10. Will try other position next time.
GFE: 9.5/10.
Attitute: A gem. No rush. Accommodating.
WIR: Yes. For her only. Good value for money IMHO.
Damage:RM50 (massage) + RM50 (BBBJ+FJ+kissing+hugging+GFE+ ......:-)

Compared to PRCs, this encounter is way more enjoyable. No need to negotiate and deal with those cunning PRCs who can turn sulky.

Victor Swt
03-30-09, 02:27
Dear Bro Spectra

The Lavendar I mentioned is at Wisma Horizon. I also been to the Parkson one. Not bad also but hte massage not as good.Damn. Been to the wrong locations. I didn't know there were that many "lavenders" around. The only two I know is the flower shop and the one behind Majestic. Wisma Horizon it is. I will hit there see how is my luck, . Yo Red Bro, since you been around so much why not compile a list that would sure help a new commer like me an other.

Suns88
03-30-09, 13:54
Bro Slow Reloader,

Simply OUTSTANDING report. You wrote the FR so well that I can even imagine in my mind the entire action. Now I feel like taking the next flight to Kuching to experience the fantasy that you went through. And not forgetting that you got an awsome deal from her. I am already eagerly waiting for your next report. Great job, bro.

Cheers

Felt a bit stressed and needed to unload my chamber so went to this place. 1st time there. Have heard about certain extras available. Place is pretty "undecorated", typical of an MP where unloading of bullets is the main event. This is a native-girl place. No PRCs. Saw this petite sweet thing in a tank-top and hot pants as I entered. In my mind I knew she was the one that some other bros have mentioned before. Asked Tau Kay Nio for A** and sure enough it was her. Was shown a curtained cubicle with shared air-con and dimmable light. Pretty cold. Stripped naked with a half-on and laid face down.

She climbed up and sat across my buttocks and started the oil massage. Rub-rub and press-press, including some kneeling on my back muscles.

"I'm scared of falling off" she said in BM when she started the kneeling massage.
"Don't worry, I'll hold on to your arms" I said as I held and caressed her arms.
Her long straight hair fell across my back, tickling my skin and notching up a few levels of arousal. She alternated her kneeling massage with long strokes of both heels of her palm along my spine muscle, leaning fully over my back and exhaling over my neck and shoulder at the end of the stroke. She did not talk much but giggled briefly at the exchange between a customer and one of the girls outside. After a few rounds of this she became tired and just laid prone on my back, body to body, resting her head over my shoulder and kissed my ear and neck.

"You want to do the front now?" she asked softly in my ear as she rubbed the oil off with a towel.

"OK" I said as I turned around with my penis at 70% erect.

When she saw this she smiled and gave my little brother an encouraging shake. No further verbal exchange was needed to indicate my intentions and surprisingly, no price negotiation took place. It was as if we just let the natural flow of things occur.
She leaned forward close to my face. I propped myself up on my elbows and kissed her lips. I did not FK her but going by her mood, I think I could initiate it if I so desired.

I gently pushed her back so that I could sit up. I reached under her tank-top and squeezed her firm breasts over her bra. She took off her top as I reached back and undo her bra.

I was presented with a pair of beautiful firm boobs. They weren't huge in size but for her, they were perfectly proportioned. They were breasts of a maiden. I noticed her brown skin was perfectly smooth and unblemished.

I greedily reached for one, licking and sucking the nipple to bring it to full erection before doing the same to the other. Her skin also smelled heavenly. She moaned softly in response.

Cupping one breast in my palm, I leaned back. She followed and I briefly French kissed her. She unhurriedly moved down my body, kissing and sicking my nipples along the way. She grabbed my fully erect penis and tickled the tip with her nipple. After a while she leaned back briefly and took a deep breath before going down and giving me a BBBJ. The suction was gentle but firm, going down to nearly the whole shaft occasionally. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed her service. I moaned back occasionally to indicate my approval. Her long hair was covering her performance and I tried to sweep it aside to get a view. It was sexy doing this but unfortunately her face was under a shadow and I didn't get a good view of the action. I could only close my eyes and imagined in my mind's eye of the action below. This went on for a while. As we didn't negotiate how far we were going to take this session, I was fighting with myself whether to end with a BBBJ/CIM or FJ.

Alas, I said "I've got a condom, is it OK?"

She nodded and smiled.

I reached over my trousers that was hanging on the wall and brought out my condom. I pushed her into a sitting position to undo her hot pants and she slipped out of her G-string.

"I'm small in size only" she said apologetically.

"No. Your body is beautiful" I said as I reached down and fingered her. Her pussy was moist, muscular and tight. I couldn't get a good look at her pussy but could feel that it although it was unshavened, it wasn't too hairy. There was no funny smell. I rimmed her anus with my left fingers while I fingered her pussy and rub her clitoris with my right. I could feel the increased breathing and moisture when I rubbed the roughened G-spot and licked her nipples at the same time but it wasn't a fountain of ecstasy. I guess I wasn't doing it right in that position or there was a lot of psychological pressure to keep the session quiet that is affecting her full arousal.
I slipped my condom on, expecting to enter her in a cowgirl position ASAP. To my surprise she was in no hurry to rush the session as she just leaned forward and hugged me B2B for a while. She gave me pecks on my chin, lips and neck. I was really afraid that I would go soft and waste my only condom if this went on for too long! However, I managed to keep my concentration and my little brother did not let me down. She was also clever enough to sustain it by giving me a CBJ.

Her pussy was tight as I entered her. She rocked forward and back in the cowgirl position. The rhythm was slow and steady. This only went on for a short while and I cursed myself when I felt a crescendo of orgasmic wave coming. Too early! Must have been the long gap between my last shot!

Forgot what I said to her but I managed to pull out in time.

She was quite understanding and allowed me to cool down over the next few minutes. Her GFE was still superb as she kept hugging me. I just kept on caressing the super soft and smooth skin on her back. After a while she started kissing and sucking my ear, slowly bringing my arousal level back.

I re-entered her. She cowgirl me back and forth, going full length and eliciting a few sexy but soft moans from her. I increased my rhythm and she took over and pumped me in a squating position. I lifted her buttock with my hands and kept up with the rhythm to assist so that she didn't get tired. This went on for a while. For some reason I wasn't keen on trying other position today and wanted to unload vertically. So, sensing my orgasmic wave again, I took over and pumped her hard from below and unloaded.

Again, this girl displayed great GFE by keeping my spent little brother in her moist warm pussy far longer after the fact than any I have experienced before. I swear I could feel her muscles contracting trying to milk out every last drop from me at the beginning. While my little brother went limp, she kept hugging me and kissing my lips, chin and neck. I held back from FK her although I really felt like doing it. She leaned back straight to give me a full view of her. Her nipple were still fully erect and I reached with both hands to give them a gentle squeeze and brushed my thumbs over the nipples. When I finally pulled out, my brother came out but more than half the condom was stuck inside her and we both had a good chuckle.

She got dressed and fetched a pail of soapy water to clean up. Even apologized for the cold water and asked cleaned my hands. Gave me a hug.

"Come again OK"

"OK"

I paid her RM50 before paying another RM50 at the counter.

Summary:

Name: A**
Race: Iban from Sri Aman
Face: 7/10. Big eyes. Sweet (Unfortunately has a missing left canine tooth)
Boobs: Beautiful 9/10
Body: Petite 8/10
Skin: Perfect 10/10
Pussy: Tight
HJ: Didn't try
FK: Allowed but didn't actually try.
FJ: 8/10. Will try other position next time.
GFE: 9.5/10.
Attitute: A gem. No rush. Accommodating.
WIR: Yes. For her only. Good value for money IMHO.
Damage:RM50 (massage) + RM50 (BBBJ+FJ+kissing+hugging+GFE+ ......:-)

Compared to PRCs, this encounter is way more enjoyable. No need to negotiate and deal with those cunning PRCs who can turn sulky.

Slow Reloader
03-30-09, 14:44
Bro Slow Reloader,

Simply OUTSTANDING report. You wrote the FR so well that I can even imagine in my mind the entire action. Now I feel like taking the next flight to Kuching to experience the fantasy that you went through. And not forgetting that you got an awsome deal from her. I am already eagerly waiting for your next report. Great job, bro.

CheersThanks. Not a fantasy BTW. The place opens at 10 and closes at 9pm which is really early (to avoid raid? ). I'm gonna ask her when I visit her next if she does some FL work or can do it at her place. Can make more noise. She may be sharing room so who knows. Hee hee.

Another thing to learn. How to do it in several position on the massage bed, especially my favourite, the doggy. Barely enough room for a standing doggy and she may be too short. Kneeling on massage bed perhaps. Hmmmm.

I have a feeling the management tacitly allowed FJ to happen in order to maintain customers. Here is the exchange which we giggled over (as mentioned in my FR).

Tau Kay Nio: "Which girl do you want today?"
Customer :"Doesn't matter. Same only"
One of the girls waiting for customer (loudly) :"Lubang tak sama lah bodoh!" ("The holes are not the same, stupid!)

Victor Swt
03-31-09, 06:54
Can anyone comment on this MP. It at town area near a school, opposite Pubic Bank.

Maxximus
03-31-09, 17:07
Slow can you let us know where is the massage place, would like to try out one day.

Fetish
04-01-09, 00:57
I understand that our Taiko of the forum Viper Z had a "blasting" experience. We are awaiting this juicy report.

Spectra8286
04-01-09, 02:00
Can anyone comment on this MP. It at town area near a school, opposite Pubic Bank.Been there twice a few months back and had the same gal.(forgot the name)

All MILF PRCs and not much of a looker and massage so so only.

Heard No.7 is the gem there but never met her since she was busy the both times I was there.

I got free HJ there!

Can try your luck there.

Victor Swt
04-01-09, 02:26
Slow can you let us know where is the massage place, would like to try out one day.Its located at around pontianak area. LOL. Try to guess. It had moved just some where what sells bread. It be easier to find if you can find Sunflower.

Realfrodo
04-01-09, 04:57
Say I have heard of references to this joint for a few years and I have never been able to pin it down. I know its at Red Admiral area but can any one kindly offer more directions? There is going to be a stampede to see A**.

Regards

Viper Z
04-01-09, 10:41
I understand that our Taiko of the forum Viper Z had a "blasting" experience. We are awaiting this juicy report.

Hahaha.. :D After a lot of FR came out for this girl called AMy decided to try it out myself. Called up Fetish and another 'cheongmate' but both not free so early in the afternoon. So at 1pm I venture out myself. Apparently one of the bros here already in there with her by the time I reach there at 1.30pm. The lady boss told me she should be out by 2pm. I waited for a while and another plump cheongster came up. He also asked for Amy but realising I was 'next in line' he chose a plump MILF. In the 30 minutes that I waited there, 3 other cheongsters came up and asked specifically for Amy. I guess this forum must have been a good promotional tool! :)

At 2pm the early bird came out still dressed in his office clothes. :) I went in and straight away the hugging and action started. No need to go into details with the following report :-

Name : Amy
Looks : 5.5/10
Boobs : 6/10 (a handful but soft - must be sucked too often! :D )
GFE : 12/10 (two thumbs up)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (still tight and a few positions)

Dmg : RM50 + RM50 (brought own rubber)

Viper Z

Kkelvin
04-02-09, 00:04
Hahaha.. :D After a lot of FR came out for this girl called AMy decided to try it out myself. Called up Fetish and another 'cheongmate' but both not free so early in the afternoon. So at 1pm I venture out myself. Apparently one of the bros here already in there with her by the time I reach there at 1.30pm. The lady boss told me she should be out by 2pm. I waited for a while and another plump cheongster came up. He also asked for Amy but realising I was 'next in line' he chose a plump MILF. In the 30 minutes that I waited there, 3 other cheongsters came up and asked specifically for Amy. I guess this forum must have been a good promotional tool! :)

At 2pm the early bird came out still dressed in his office clothes. :) I went in and straight away the hugging and action started. No need to go into details with the following report :-

Name : Amy
Looks : 5.5/10
Boobs : 6/10 (a handful but soft - must be sucked too often! :D )
GFE : 12/10 (two thumbs up)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (still tight and a few positions)

Dmg : RM50 + RM50 (brought own rubber)

Viper ZHahaha bro, I want to say that, it's me.

I very lazy to reply but after saw yr report, just want to say Hi to you, but dint manage to see yr face that time. I reach there about 12. 10pm (Tuesday), but there is another guy with her also. I come back at 1pm to catch up with her. That means, I'm second hand & you are third hand that day, : P. I got her number but don't think I will come back to her since I'm the one shoot one kill type.

Askar
04-02-09, 09:09
Axx is more than a 5.5.

She doesn't look that bad la (she's actually quite cute) but i guess it's all down to a matter of preference. While FJ she likes to arch up and hug and kiss you and she's more of a foreplay person rather than a great FJ itself.

Great if you want a GFE and totally no rushing or greedy type, but if you expect someone skillful in bed or technique then another person would be better.

Not that it matters much in the small little bed in yi liu ba

Victor Swt
04-03-09, 01:52

Its 55 per/hour for private room, and tip her 10. LOL.The Girl was AMY. After reading for a while it had been an exploding chain effect. Glad the bros that went enjoyed.

Viper Z
04-03-09, 04:52
Hahaha bro, I want to say that, it's me.

I very lazy to reply but after saw yr report, just want to say Hi to you, but dint manage to see yr face that time. I reach there about 12. 10pm (Tuesday), but there is another guy with her also. I come back at 1pm to catch up with her. That means, I'm second hand & you are third hand that day, : P. I got her number but don't think I will come back to her since I'm the one shoot one kill type.

Hehehe. Now I know how you look like. :D She told me I was number 2; sheesh. :(

Kkelvin
04-03-09, 06:50
Hehehe. Now I know how you look like. :D She told me I was number 2; sheesh. :(Yes, think she lie a lot too. Always said hand painful massage or sick that day. Sadly I don't know how you look like. Dint go and look around the time I came out frm massage.

My fren did a visit to her last night but he only took the BJ, give her rm20 tips only.

Viper Z
04-03-09, 08:51
For the last 1 year, I was trying to discover this 'secluded place' that was mentioned repeatedly here in the forum but failed. :( Today however, Taiko Mannn called me up and said "Want to go for an adventure?". He arrived at my office in 5 minutes and off we went to the secluded place. When I saw that place, I know even if I looked another 10 years I would not be able to find it.

Upon arriving, there was 2 girls working at that time. Both looks very young, petite and quite beautiful. Bro Mann assured me that they are above 18 years old. :D

I took one (Bro Mann took her before; found out later when we were exchanging notes over lunch) and off we went. She got fair smooth skin, long hair, petite, all the qualities that you would want in a lady. :D Was having problem entering her as her 'love hole' was still very very tight! Below are the FR

Name : (Sensored)
Race : Iban
Breast : I think it is 32B. It has quite a cute nipple (slightly smaller than a pencil tip) and the nipple is bright in colour.
Looks : 8.5 /10 (She got the innocent girl next door look)
Skin : 9/10 (Fair and smooth!)
GFE : Top notch! Takes it slow and responds very well. She got wet after 5 minutes of foreplay and she really enjoyed the session. :D
FJ : 9.5/10 (Very tight and the body response was...... good!)
Damage : RM 75 + RM 10 (for airconditioned room)
Note : Ladies are ranged between RM 60 - 80. Big room with fan is FOC but airconditioned room is extra RM 10.

Upon this WONDERFUL discovery, I think I will take a break from all the other MPs and will be going more to this secluded place. Apparently there are a few 'secluded place' according to bro Mann strewn all over Kuching!

Viper Z

Georgeasc
04-03-09, 09:25
Hi Viper Z,

Can you tell me why the place that Iban girl 'very very tight'.

And did you know any website like International sex guide in chinese?

Because my english not good.

From Kuching George

Fetish
04-06-09, 01:37
Did anyone said good looking, fair skin petite lady??

Viper,

My schedule opened up this afternoon, call me.

Viper Z
04-06-09, 03:36
Hi Viper Z,

Can you tell me why the place that Iban girl 'very very tight'.

And did you know any website like International sex guide in chinese?

Because my english not good.

From Kuching George

Sorry, I am not familiar with chinese words.. :)

Did anyone said good looking, fair skin petite lady??

Viper,

My schedule opened up this afternoon, call me.

Will do!

Viper Z

Slow Reloader
04-06-09, 08:54
For the last 1 year, I was trying to discover this 'secluded place' that was mentioned repeatedly here in the forum but failed. :( Today however, Taiko Mannn called me up and said "Want to go for an adventure?". He arrived at my office in 5 minutes and off we went to the secluded place. When I saw that place, I know even if I looked another 10 years I would not be able to find it. Aiya! You've thrown a teaser into the brotherhood. How to get this kind of "Kang Tow" lah.

OK. How about some indirect clues: Is it a house, shophouse or hotel?

Approximate area of interest?

Cheers

Viper Z
04-07-09, 02:56
Aiya! You've thrown a teaser into the brotherhood. How to get this kind of "Kang Tow" lah.

OK. How about some indirect clues: Is it a house, shophouse or hotel?

Approximate area of interest?

Cheers

I took the challenge looking for the place the past 1 year. Though I must admit even with constant diligence, it might be hard to find this place.

Went to the place again with Fetish. We each took one and went the separate rooms.

OK Mr Slow Reloader. First and final 'indirect clue' : It is NOT a hotel. :D

Viper Z

Kkelvin
04-07-09, 03:07
I took the challenge looking for the place the past 1 year. Though I must admit even with constant diligence, it might be hard to find this place.

Went to the place again with Fetish. We each took one and went the separate rooms.

OK Mr Slow Reloader. First and final 'indirect clue': It is NOT a hotel. : D

Viper Zsad that day dint make friends with you in the MP, else can cheong with you to this place.

Bakuteh
04-07-09, 04:08

OK Mr Slow Reloader. First and final 'indirect clue' : It is NOT a hotel. :D

Viper Z

Yeah..if you are not led by "platinum" mastroes here to the so-called secluded places,I am very very sure you won't be able to find it for the next few lives!

They could be just next to the coffeeshops or restaurants you patronise everyday,your neighbouring house,above your client's office..

I followed Bro Miao28 and Mannn to a few such secluded places and i found them interesting and eye-opening.The girls are not professional but willing to learn and accommondate.I once DATY a 18 yo SYT and she was telling me that she never thought that the tongues of guys on pussy could be that pleasure-giving.She was screaming and begging for more till my tongue got numbed!Haha..

Well..we cannot blame bro Viper to be a bloody teaser..that is his hard-earned sexperience..

Enjoy...

Bakuteh

Askar
04-07-09, 10:41
Yeah. If you are not led by "platinum" mastroes here to the so-called secluded places, I am very very sure you won't be able to find it for the next few lives!

They could be just next to the coffeeshops or restaurants you patronise everyday, your neighbouring house, above your client's office.

I followed Bro Miao28 and Mannn to a few such secluded places and I found them interesting and eye-opening. The girls are not professional but willing to learn and accommondate. I once DATY a 18 yo SYT and she was telling me that she never thought that the tongues of guys on pussy could be that pleasure-giving. She was screaming and begging for more till my tongue got numbed! Haha.

Well. We cannot blame bro Viper to be a bloody teaser. That is his hard-earned sexperience.

Enjoy.

BakutehHehe can't blame them. Seems like every place/girl mentioned here gets hammered hard.

I tried the infamous L*ng X2 the other day. As per reports her tits are absolutely fabulous. Everything else was sub par though she has a decent cute look. Tip her a little and she'll treat you well. Very chatty too (which is a bit distracting).

Also tried Ah Boy's stock for some China girl studying in KL the other day. I was told she was 'very beautiful' but was met with a kinda strange looking girl. Not really my type with not so great complexion a VERY VERY AVERAGE body and a bit too much makeup. FJ was totally dead fish like. Forgot her name, L*ly or something I believe. Avoid! Much preferred G** Y** also from Ah Boy who has unfortunately already returned to her hometown. She was absolutely lovely and we made love over and over.

I tried night prince's stock as well. RM300 for an overnighter and was given an 18 yo Indon. Kinda sulky and enjoyed watching TV far too much. She did come though but kept on complaining that she gets hungry after sex and was quite demanding about it too. Looks wise average and very forgettable.

Bakuteh
04-08-09, 14:40
Besides ling ling any good recommendation. For me ling ling is below par.

Yeah..the girl is getting too commercialised and money face.Too many sms and phone call distractions.Can't blame her,we guys are the ones who spoiled her and caused all these "side effects"!If you trust my taste and don't mind for a slight MILF,try Li Xia..Great massage,auto roaming,urut batin and FJ all thrown in for RM100!(I remember I did post a FR on her..but may be who cares..with Ling Ling around?haha..)

The other potential girl probably going down the drain would be the lately popular girl from one six eight..Honestly,she is NOT that great ok?To be more harsh,she is not nice looking at all..Sorry to her fans..

Bakuteh

Slow Reloader
04-08-09, 14:49
Yeah. If you are not led by "platinum" mastroes here to the so-called secluded places, I am very very sure you won't be able to find it for the next few lives!

They could be just next to the coffeeshops or restaurants you patronise everyday, your neighbouring house, above your client's office.

I followed Bro Miao28 and Mannn to a few such secluded places and I found them interesting and eye-opening. The girls are not professional but willing to learn and accommondate. I once DATY a 18 yo SYT and she was telling me that she never thought that the tongues of guys on pussy could be that pleasure-giving. She was screaming and begging for more till my tongue got numbed! Haha.

Well. We cannot blame bro Viper to be a bloody teaser. That is his hard-earned sexperience.

Enjoy.

BakutehHow are these places suppose to run a business if they're so secretive? There must be a start somewhere. Need to have enough business to cover rentals. Anyway, I bet it is a house. There was such a place near my old house last time with Filipino girls in Jalan Rambutan. Long time ago. It was a semi-D at the end of a small street. I wonder if such a set up with a cul-de-sac road is the usual modus operandi.

Hmmmm. Not even a subtle red-light at the porch? Not even a wink-wink nudge-nudge sign?

(BTW, I notice that the Oriental MP at 3rd mile has 2 red lights hanging at the entrance now. I wonder if they're desperate or being not too subtle. Not a common practice in Kuching I must say).

My hunt continues.

Slow Reloader
04-08-09, 14:54
Yeah..the girl is getting too commercialised and money face.Too many sms and phone call distractions.Can't blame her,we guys are the ones who spoiled her and caused all these "side effects"!If you trust my taste and don't mind for a slight MILF,try Li Xia..Great massage,auto roaming,urut batin and FJ all thrown in for RM100!(I remember I did post a FR on her..but may be who cares..with Ling Ling around?haha..)

The other potential girl probably going down the drain would be the lately popular girl from one six eight..Honestly,she is NOT that great ok?To be more harsh,she is not nice looking at all..Sorry to her fans..

BakutehMy thoughts exactly. Hate those sms. This one is the slightly chubby one right? I like her massage and HJ v. much. Tried to AR her last time but she was having her period. BTW, I remember your FR! You are one sweet talker.

Carlx Luxy
04-09-09, 06:17
The other potential girl probably going down the drain would be the lately popular girl from one six eight..Honestly,she is NOT that great ok?To be more harsh,she is not nice looking at all..Sorry to her fans.

Bakuteh[/QUOTE]Bro bakuteh,

You mean who in 168? Is it Axy?

Slow Reloader
04-10-09, 09:02
Been to Relax at MJC once but can't seem to find it the other day after driving around a few times? Is it closed down already? Which other MP is near to it - this may help.

Slow Reloader
04-10-09, 09:50
Tried this place the other day.

Short summary because experience not good.

Girl: PRC
Looks 5-6
Name: Forgot
Massage: Put some effort but amateurish.
Attitute: Money sucking
Boobs: Push up bras. Feel cheated.
HJ: So so.
AR: With persuation only
FJ: Not offered.
WIR: Nope
Damage: Not worth it.
Place: 7 PRC girls. Looks 5-6. Late 20s to early 30s.

Slow Reloader
04-11-09, 15:38
Yeah..the girl is getting too commercialised and money face.Too many sms and phone call distractions.Can't blame her,we guys are the ones who spoiled her and caused all these "side effects"!If you trust my taste and don't mind for a slight MILF,try Li Xia..Great massage,auto roaming,urut batin and FJ all thrown in for RM100!(I remember I did post a FR on her..but may be who cares..with Ling Ling around?haha..)Called the place to check. If she is the one then she has gone back to China. Didn't ask if it is permanent though.

Slow Reloader
04-11-09, 15:51
I think this MP is the newest in town. Located in the 101 shopping center behind Choice Premier.

Name: Hide-A-Bean !

(I wonder if they provide hide-a-willy service :-)

Any field report appreciated but the place looks like a no-nonsense place.

Mantit
04-12-09, 03:08
I think this MP is the newest in town. Located in the 101 shopping center behind Choice Premier.

Sounds like Harbin, China to me!

Mantit
04-12-09, 03:13
I am desperate for big boobs like Lucy from Aoba/ Relax who is no where to be found. Please show me the way!

Where is this big boobs Connie used to be at Wonderful? Is she at Diamond, Am Jay See?

Any Dayak big boobs MLs that all bros here know? How about Olive? Where is she?

Mantit
04-12-09, 05:39
RD's ML with pink nipples is from SzeChuan.

Slow Reloader
04-12-09, 06:58
RD's ML with pink nipples is from SzeChuan.Great! Any name or assigned number? How's her service.

Well, another merry-go-round in MJC before I find this place again :-) [I think it is towards the Petronas side right rather than the Hubei side?]

Fetish
04-13-09, 00:44

It's a name of a province in China, I heard they have branches througout Malaysia, anyone can confirm that?

Fetish
04-13-09, 00:47
Tried this place the other day.

Short summary because experience not good.

Girl: PRC
Looks 5-6
Name: Forgot
Massage: Put some effort but amateurish.
Attitute: Money sucking
Boobs: Push up bras. Feel cheated.
HJ: So so.
AR: With persuation only
FJ: Not offered.
WIR: Nope
Damage: Not worth it.
Place: 7 PRC girls. Looks 5-6. Late 20s to early 30s.
I concur with your conclusion.

Cyber Cat
04-13-09, 02:21
It's a name of a province in China, I heard they have branches througout Malaysia, anyone can confirm that?I know they have branches in Miri and Bintulu.

Lowprofile
04-13-09, 03:48
It's a name of a province in China, I heard they have branches througout Malaysia, anyone can confirm that?Yeah, it a branch, Miri got the same MP name also, near somewhere big boss.

Kkelvin
04-13-09, 06:01
It's a name of a province in China, I heard they have branches througout Malaysia, anyone can confirm that? yes, I ever tried their branch in Miri, got phillipines girls and PRC. Got extra service also. But kuching one never try yet.

Bubur88
04-13-09, 08:56
Any bro here can enlighten me on the location of Liba (formerly Oriental)?

Had been out of activities for long long time.

Any recommendation of ML there?

Will post a FR once I've visited there?

Tks

Slow Reloader
04-13-09, 10:28
Tried out the above place for the sake of completion of experience :)

Place is kinda undecorated and simple. Run down almost. Some people may even be put off. Girls are 5-6 in looks and not SYT. A few girls got tattoos. Mix of PRC and NL. Fan only and cubicles separated wholly by curtains only. Massage area unlit.

Asked for a girl called R****. She was actually downstairs so came up.

Entered, stripped naked and laid prone on massage table.

Oiled massage. Started at the neck and slowly working down to ankle.

"Just now you actually asked for me?"
"Yeah, a friend introduced you"
"You go to MP often?"
"Once a while, but first time here" I answered.

"Spread your legs"

She then proceeded to massage the scrotum, perineal area and the ineer thigh. Strange but pleasant sensation.

"Is this what is called urut batin?" I asked
"Yes. Never had this before?"
"No"

After a while asked to turn around and she went to get some wet towels. She came back, got on the bed and sat cross legged at the foot end.

"Put your legs here" she said as she indicated her thighs.

She then applied oil around my groin area before massaging the inner thighs, balls and the perineal area from the front. She then massage the shaft with both hands, milking the shaft and veins with both thumbs towards the head. Then she played with the head by making fast twisting motion. All this action is very different to masturbation and kinda "confusing" in terms of sensation. More ticklish then erotic. I only got a semi hard-on. I wanted to see but had to crane by neck so kinda uncomfortable so just laid back and try to work out what's going on down there. Bad mistake. Too much thinking means little brother can become distracted and lose attention which it partially did. :(

"Feels strange" I said.
"This is the warm up. Your friend told you about this service?" she asked with a cheeky smile.
"Yeah, and some other specials" I replied.
"You want me just to just massage like this or do you want the water to come out?"
I gestured with the universal BJ sign.
"You've got good friends!" she smiled.

She proceeded to lick and suck the balls as well as licking the inner thighs until the "Phok! Phok" sound becomes worryingly loud.

Thanks goodness no other customers at that time.

Her BBBJ is quite vigorous and deep. I would say she went through all the usual motion of a good BBBJ but unfortunately I'm not a big fan of BBBJ. Very hard to come purely with BBBJ. Kinda get boring and didi will lose attention after a while.

She sucked quite strongly causing a bit of pain which is bad for me as pain always causes my didi to shrivel. Shit. Not my day.

She then catbath my front all the way to the neck area, including licking the nipples and making soft moans. I opened her blouse and roamed a bit. Boobs smallish and soft only (got tattoo). No roaming below the waist although I did caress her ass crack.

Went back to suck my didi some more but already fast losing attention. Asked her to catbath me some more while I tried to assist by wanking myself.

Brought myself close to coming and then she went down for the final dash before I unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed the whole lot while quite strongly milking me dry. Can even hear a single loud "Gulp!". Finished by wiping me down.

Apologized on behalf of my little bro for being half asleep. She said it is OK. Maybe "tak biasa" or too tired. "Shit. I though to myself, "Maybe I have ED".

"Come next time and bring your friends" she said.

Paid her and asked her to keep the rest as tips.

Summary:

Name: R****
Origin: NL
Looks: 5.5-6/10
Boobs: Smallish and soft. Tattooed on 1 side.
AR: Boobs only.
GFE: 7/10
FK: Nope
DATY: Nope
FJ: Nope.
HJ: Yes but I DIY.
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: Yes.
Damage: RM45 (massage) + RM45 (Urut batin + catbath + AR + BBBJ + CIM)
WIR: Note to self #1 - come back when you feel really like you want a BBBJ and CIM.

Note to self #2 - cut down on MP visits so each time it is more special. Bullets need time to regenerate. :)

Slow Reloader
04-13-09, 11:14
I know they have branches in Miri and Bintulu.Sure? The name of the MP is actually Hide-A-Bean not Harbin as in the Chinese province.

Kkelvin
04-14-09, 01:35
Any bro here can enlighten me on the location of Liba (formerly Oriental)?

Had been out of activities for long long time.

Any recommendation of ML there?

Will post a FR once I've visited there?

Tksthe other day during lunch time I went up there to take a look.

Only 3 MILF. Quickly run.

Cyber Cat
04-14-09, 11:55
Sure? The name of the MP is actually Hide-A-Bean not Harbin as in the Chinese province.The MP is the Chinese province.

Tom Kulus
04-14-09, 19:02
Checked out Diamond, Station One, Via, and RD. I think Via is closed for repair. Saw a very pretty PRC at RD with big boobs.

She seemed cold and dead at the lounge area, thank goodness, when she was inside the room, she turned very friendly. She is smart, knowledgeable, and talkative. I called her a "lawyer".

She told me that she likes good looking or fair man and only offer specials to these group of customers. So, if you are none of the above, even if you offer lots of tips, she might still say no, sorry.

Details:

Boobs: C cup Very nice shape, firm, PINK nipples! (Does not allow you to suck her nipples)
Damage: RM38 + 22 tipsThis ML is my regular support. She really good. but she look COLD most of the time. but when she like you. everything ok one.

FYI : she go back china this caming OCT.

Additional info

ML Number : No:1
BBBJ : Fire + ICE RM80 with Boobs massage
FJ : RM 120-150 depend on her mood (Go to her private room = 38+17 total 55 per hrs pay to counter)
HJ : she will give free sometime

I used forget to pay counter RM38 and she settle for me.

Tom Kulus
04-14-09, 19:11
This was my last stop at the area. Walk in and saw two pretty Indons. Choose the one with bigger boobs and nice cleavage.

She has really nice attitude. Talked softly and gently. I really like her. I opted for only 1/2 hour message to check out her boobs.

She asked for RM20 tips which I think is reasonable as my message only cost RM30. She took off her bras and revealed the most suckable tits I have ever seen. They are soft but not saggy (had two children already). Very nice dark aerolas and nipples. They are least large C or D-, just how I like it. She let me suck on them and she sucked on my nipples as well while doing the HJ.

This is the first time that I kiss a ML on the lips. She is really pretty that I could not resist.

Details:

Origin: Jakarta
Name: W*****
Face: 8/10 ( no make up at all)
Skin: brown but smooth
Boobs: 9/10 36 Large C cup or D- (my favourite)
Belly: not nice (had children before)
Wet kiss: Yes
Attitude: 10/10
Raba-raba: YesNice Intro Mantit

Try her last Saturday. good attitude.

Tom Kulus
04-15-09, 04:59
Great! Any name or assigned number? How's her service.

Well, another merry-go-round in MJC before I find this place again :-) [I think it is towards the Petronas side right rather than the Hubei side?]She is N0: 1

Mantit
04-16-09, 03:00
Hii all bros,

Can you share the prettiest or hottest ML that you have encountered in Kuching?

Make sure she is still around.

Carlx Luxy
04-17-09, 09:48
Today feel bored and wants go 168 find the famous Axx, but when reached the gate are closed and the door got a notice say that move to opposite side, but when reached it is sad that taukenio say she is nt available, ask when she will be back to work but she say don't know, wants to take her hp nombor then answer also is don't know.

Then proceed go gxx lxx find my favourite no. 19(younger sister of Lxxx Lxxx). Before start massage do 1 time HJ and before go do 1 more again. The feeling is good. Give her total rm60. (include massage service)

Mantit
04-17-09, 15:58
Went to see Connie. She is friendly. Apparently, she lives nearby/upstairs. As reported before, she has huge breasts. They are really heavy. Be honest, I don't quite like them. I think well proportioned breasts are the best. And I like soft breasts.

Race: Bidayuh
Boobs: 42D (too big), light colour nipples
Body: plump with beer belly
Face: 6/10
GFE:9/10
Damage: RM50 + RM20 tip

Mantit
04-17-09, 15:59
Confirmed. Lucy is gone!

Mantit
04-17-09, 16:06
Went there to look for Lucy. Finally, it is opened. I was told that she no longer work there. Heard that she is married and maybe in Sibu.

Anyway, met a girl named Lisa. I thought she was the busty Lisa that senior bros had mentioned before. Unfortunately, wrong person. If you are looking for handy panky, avoid her.

Race:Bidayuh
Face:7/10
Boobs: maybe B cup (never get to see and touch)
HJ: no
Damage: RM45

Mantit
04-17-09, 16:18
Saw the cleavage of a Philipino at this place. She is happy that I chose her. Very friendly. We kissed many times. She told me she never kiss or shown her breasts to any of her customers. At first, she did not let me touch them. However, later, she let me suck on her dark nipples without letting me see them. It's weird, I know.

Name: Felly
Face: 5/10
Race: Philipino
Skin: smooth, hitam manis
Boobs: maybe B, did not let me see the whole thing
Kiss: yes
HJ: no, never done before
GFE:10/10
Damage: RM50 for 1 and 1/2 hour

Mantit
04-17-09, 16:27
Tried out "little sister" #8. She is friendly as well. She spoke Malay by using Chinese words, kinda funny.

Skin: Smooth, fair
Race: PRC, Fujian
Face: cute 7/10
Body: slim with little belly
Boobs: small A cup but nipples are pink and soft
HJ: yes
Damage: RM42 + 8 tip

Mantit
04-18-09, 07:16
Had anyone try the Filipino with short hair/good looking?Will she allow autoroam?

Mantit
04-18-09, 15:53
Checked out this area. Sentosa, Pearl and the new Tropicana (still under renovation). Cannot find the Dayak pregnant lady with big tits. Mostly PRC.

Mantit
04-18-09, 16:02
Checked out Dewi recommended by bro Dpalmer. This place is really run down. Curtain area is cheaper by RM10. She kena tipu by her agent, thinking that she will be working at a up-class spa. This is the first time I had BBBJ. Felt good. She had a child before. It was kinda hard for me to cum. I needed to fantasy about other girls in mind.

Skin: ok only
Face: 4/10
Body: plump
Origin: Bali
Tit fuck: yes
BBBJ:Yes
Boobs: B cup with big dark nipples (very soft)
Damage: RM50 (room)

Mantit
04-18-09, 16:05
Went back to Relax and asked for Lisa. She is not working there anymore. However, I got her phone number. Yahoo! Will report once I find her.

Mantit
04-18-09, 16:09
Checked out Angel. They have moved (near ND). All Dino except one skinny, petite SYT.

ND's MLs are mostly local.

Lavender's MLs are all PRC.

Mantit
04-18-09, 16:22
Went back to this place thinking want to try a Pinoy. Saw a really busty PRC and chose her. When the session started, it was ok. Her massage skill is really bad. She knows that the reason we go there is not for the massage. I really like her tits. Very soft with big areola and pink nipples. Her attitude is really bad. Into only half hour, HJ is done. She kinda asking you to leave even though 1 hour is not up yet. I could not stand her attitude and just left.

Name: Ah Lee (No. 6)
Race: PRC, Fujian
Boobs: 36D, very nice shape
Body: Slightly plump
Damage: RM42 + RM8 tip

Suns88
04-19-09, 02:21
Bro Mantit,

You might have broken the Malaysian Book of Record for the most continous RFs since Friday the 17th April. Now it stands at 11 and counting. Oppss, sorry. I broke the continuety. I think that my FR does not count. So continue on the good deed.

Cheers

Mantit
04-19-09, 11:15
Checked out the following MPs. Total waste of time: Angel, ND, 168 (except for AXX/sweet little package), and Borneo (opp Medan Pelita).

Mantit
04-19-09, 11:20
Opt for 1/2 hour to try out. Waste of time as well.

Name: Sarena
Race: Indon (Potianak)
Face: cute 7/10
Body: slightly plump
Boobs: maybe B cup (never see or touch)
HJ: no
Damage: RM30

Mantit
04-19-09, 11:26
Went back to this MP. Chose Rerin from Indon but she does not provide extra service. Kindly rejected and asked for Wendy from Jakarta who I reported previously. Her boobs, areolas,and nipples are to die for. Her attitude as well. Damage: RM30 for 1/2 hour + RM20 tip

Mantit
04-19-09, 11:30
Called her up. She is not working at the moment but the good news is she will start working next month. Location: unknown. Will update all bros here once I find out.

Mantit
04-19-09, 11:50
I was going to visit K** L** at Central Park to try out the Filipino. However, my instinct told me to check out the sister branch.

Here, I found a really pretty PRC. I was telling myself not to fall for her, cuz most PRCs have bad attitude. But, cannot tahan, take a gamble. She turned out to be a gem in this place. She even let you take off her shorts and her underwear. It was like she is my gf that she lied on the bed beside me.

Name: Lan Lee Fang (no. 10)
Face: 10/10 Like girl next door (when she open her mouth, then the rating drops to 9/10, cuz of the way her teeth are showing)
Eyes: sparkling
Skin: 10/10 Very fair & smooth
Body: 9/10
Belly: little little belly (I am being picky)
Boobs: 34B Perfect round shape
Nipples: pink and cute and little
pussy: nice/ no smell
Attitude: 11/10 Very gfe, always have good smile on her face
Damage: RM42 + RM18 tip

Go and try her out. I guarantee, you will be pleased!

Viper Z
04-20-09, 04:37
A friend wanted to try out PRC so I had to bring him further out of town. We went to Ann Ann and he chose a petite lady with a nice hairdo. I chose Xiao Hong. She is a 25 year old lady with a MILF face (Bro Bakuteh, take note). Rest was SOP (body, head, hand, stomach and groin massage) with the exception of the HJ and her tits.

Her HJ is a little different with minimum gripping. Her soft hands will carress the dick and slowly builds up the momentum. A nice different sensation. :)

Her boobs are also to die for. At least 35C and firm! When groping her breast she will feel a little sensitive at her nipples. So guys, you know what to do. :D

Massage here however is still on the high side with RM 50 per hour. Tips for HJ is up to the customer.

Raytmw
04-26-09, 14:38
Originally Posted by Mantit

Details:

Damage: RM38 + 22 tips

Where is RD exactly? i know is at MJC area. but i couldnt find it? any hints?

Askar
04-27-09, 15:04
I was going to visit K** L** at Central Park to try out the Filipino. However, my instinct told me to check out the sister branch.

Here, I found a really pretty PRC. I was telling myself not to fall for her, cuz most PRCs have bad attitude. But, cannot tahan, take a gamble. She turned out to be a gem in this place. She even let you take off her shorts and her underwear. It was like she is my gf that she lied on the bed beside me.

Name: Lan Lee Fang (no. 10)
Face: 10/10 Like girl next door (when she open her mouth, then the rating drops to 9/10, cuz of the way her teeth are showing)
Eyes: sparkling
Skin: 10/10 Very fair & smooth
Body: 9/10
Belly: little little belly (I am being picky)
Boobs: 34B Perfect round shape
Nipples: pink and cute and little
pussy: nice/ no smell
Attitude: 11/10 Very gfe, always have good smile on her face
Damage: RM42 + RM18 tip

Go and try her out. I guarantee, you will be pleased!Tried her out haha not really my type la, not close to 10/10 :P But she has a good attitude. Thanks for the report.

Specr
04-28-09, 00:24
Tried her out haha not really my type la, not close to 10/10: P But she has a good attitude. Thanks for the report.Hi bro,

When did you try her out? Yesterday afternoon there was a raid going on there. Very dangerous. I think the raid is atarting again. So dear fellow member becareful ya.

Gump08
04-28-09, 03:05
Orchard behind Lok Thian

Massage was quite good by prc. Offered HJ so just go ahead. Before leaving I give her rm30 for tips. She said not enough her tips must be rm50. I laughed and just gave her 50 as don't wanna argue with girls over stupid matter. But it will be last visit to this MP. They should inform about tips earlier so we can decide to take it or not.

Sentosa 7th mile

First time go there took 1 local ML as she is kinda the reasonable available at that moment. When I out of the room after massage. Saw few good looking young ML. But after few visits. Somehow those syt is missing and replaced by usual prc not so good looking one. Haha. Will try tropicana just opended nearby soon. Hope money value services available.

Relax Mjc

Massage by small size indon girl. Totall waste of money. 1. 5 hr for rm80. One of worst available in that MP.

Mantit
04-28-09, 04:58
Tried her out haha not really my type la, not close to 10/10 :P But she has a good attitude. Thanks for the report.

Bro Askar, curious to know your rating on her look. Tell me about your type. Saw any better one at this place?

Mantit
04-28-09, 05:06
Where is RD exactly? i know is at MJC area. but i couldnt find it? any hints?[/QUOTE]

near relax, opp d & d.

Wmcg06
04-28-09, 14:58
I am a white British male aged 50+. I will be visiting Kuching in June after an 'up-country' tourist trip, and staying for 3 nights. I would like to meet a lady for 24 hours, to show me round, to be intelligent company, and to share my bed. Nothing out of the ordinary.

She would ideally be educated and interesting company, and speak good English. An older lady (in 30s possibly) would be good.

Is this available in Kuching? And, if so, could you give me any recommendations.

Thanks,

David

Viper Z
04-29-09, 08:57
A friend of mine wanted to try out PRC at a decent place, so I called up the OKt (Ah Boy) and was directed to a hotel whose name related to the timber industry. Was shown 2 rooms at first, but my friend wanted a better one. OKT then directed us to two more rooms. He took a cute petite SYT while I took Ah Chen with big titties. Usual damage at RM 160.00 per shot.

Started with usual SOP washing. Then upon lying on the bed, she started the crazy service. I called it crazy as she was licking everywhere, including the 'pang sai' place and my toes! Alternating from AR and DT, it was a good 20 minutes of mouth service. Then she started to put her legs up high against the room wall while doing a deepthroat. It was a sight to behold. I think Fetish call this "Reverse Face Fuck"

Then came the capping and cowgirl. Again she showed new tricks by alternating her pose. First it was cowgirl with her facing me. Then semi lotus cowgirl (sideways). Then she was facing away but doing the 'kemut' thingy on my little bro while going upand down. Next she lay her back to my front while still moving her hips, gyrating every muscle of my penis.

A good 15 mnutes passed by before I sense that I am near the end of the tunnel. Still in the last position, I grab her tits while she was still going up and down on me. Upon spillage of a million mytochondia into the condom, she gently lifts herself up while getting me a tissue to wipe the dick clean and dispose the condom.

All in all eventhough this palce is a little onthe expensive side, RM 10 higher than Ann Ann, the venuw where the coitus tooks place was worth the extra RM 10 paid.

Name : Ah Chen
Tits : 36D and firm!
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
Dmg : RM 160.00

Clit Tickler
04-29-09, 15:18
was feeling a bit bored and horny (hm red flag, sigh), so i went around town to find lubang. still a noobie in this field and was having problems to find a suitable joint. thought of going to 168 but was closed (it was about 7pm and i thought they close at 9? ). the only other place that i knew of was yf and gz. since i was in the neighborhood, so dropped by yf. alamak, bunch of aunties, so ran out as fast as i could before they could even smile. so went to gz, went up and saw 3 ckt and 1 local. 1 ckt was on the big side and the other two looked seasoned (being polite.). sigh, the local wasn't really my taste but then i was thinking that i probably could get another piece anywhere else and little brother was demanding to be fed, so no choice and opt for her, and up we went.

she was very friendly and i suppose the gfe made up for her lack of looks. made up the bed by putting new bed sheet and took out fresh towels. she asked if i wanted a bath and i told her i just had one and she replied so did she. well, she helped me out of my clothes and pull my hand to the washroom so that she can wash little bro. after that lied on the bed while she did a little strip show slowly peeling off her cloths. that's a couple of gfe points added. then proceeded to bed with little groping, teasing, and sucking of tits. another thing here, she had fairly small boobs, 34a but with pretty long nipples and sensitive to boot, attested by the sigh when i sucked deep. then proceeded to give me a nice bbbj, no deep throat though, but lots of licking and sucking. then requested 69 which she complied, clean smelling, responsive and wet. up to a point she was soaked and said 'tak tahan bang', rolled on her back and spread her legs up. ooops, almost forgot the rubber. then starts the main event.

started with missionary, slowly first and building up tempo. she wasn't tight but loose either, just the right grip and sensation. moved to top gear, gripping her knees to her ears and she almost screamed cumming! 'cabut bang! '. i asked why, and she said she felt wet and thought i had cummed too and broke the rubber! not by a long shot baby. and the juices are all yours heh. heh. next, cowgirl, and now she's getting more into the action. enthusiastic and riding them hard. i let her do the job first and then started helping by grabbing her butt and pumping into her. got into gear and pumped her hard. boy, she was gripping my shoulders and biting her lips and the look on her face, whoa. intense. she practically collapsed on me when she came the second time. next, doggie! did fail to mention that she has a small tatoo on her right shoulder and below her waist just above the butt crack. nice view to behold! and hold her i did while dogging! just got to love that smacking sound as you slap your thigh against her ass. changed a bit by mounting on her back, left hand grabbing her boobs while left hand rubbing her clit and hammering away. this is tiring for long term but gives extra sensation to the g-spot. i think i got it right because she was whimpering when i did this. got into top gear because i want to release soon as both of us were sweating like a (any animal of your own choice.). i came in torrents and she was screaming into the pillow. third time! not bad! now both of us collapsed. cuddled and chatted for a while. checked the time, whoa nearly an hour. that was some good humpin' there.

she then got up to clean herself first before pulling me and helping to clean up. dressed up and paid her. initially she insisted on 170 when i tried to bargain to 150 but after that she agreed on 150. i suppose she was happy? but then i gave her 170 for being such a good show. a long kiss and goodbye and made my way down.

details:
name: grace (bidayuh)
face: 6/10 (acceptable and looks friendly)
body: 6/10 (34a-25-36)
gfe: 8/10 (soft spoken, friendly)
bbbj: 5/10
fj: 8/10

tickler out!

p/s really need pointers from sifus regarding cheaper lubangs. can't afford to keep on cheonging at these rates!

Viper Z
04-30-09, 06:10
After trying Yani for 3 times, decided to change the menu. Apparently the mamasan already went back to her kampung and the nephew took over. Tried Tasha/Tanya for 80 bucks with only missionary position and below are the stats :-

Face : 6/10 (Yani was better)
Skin : 6/10 (a little dark and not so smooth)
Breast : 33B (Still growing I think)
GFE : 6/10 (Not as friendly as Yani)
FJ : 7/10 (This girl knows how to move her hips while you are doing her). Thumbs up

Fawn The Guyver
04-30-09, 15:04
Hi

I need to know how to find a MP or AGOGO ( if something like this is existing in Malaysia ), sould I ask the door boy ?

Spa Cowboy
05-01-09, 04:57
This is some of my FR from past experience

Went to L*v**der sometime ago to find my favourite 15 I think.

I was told she went home. Other not yet tried.

The FR with her:

Name: forgot
Face: 6/10.
Boobs: 6/10
Body: Slim 7/10
Skin: 8/10 smooth
Pussy: Didnt try
FK: Didnt try.
FJ: didnt try.
GFE: 9/10.
Attitute: A gem. also no rush.
Damage: RM40 I think (massage) + RM30 (HJ+BBBJ+kissing+hugging+GFE)

Since she went back mainland, I go to HL

2 ladies sitting at the sofa. 1 local Chinese+Iban mixed somehow attractive probably a bit cold. Another native dark skin but also sexy and smiling.

Nv tried local Chinese ML even a mixed, so choose her.

Inside room, massage quite ok, at least above other cheong place more.

Body ok. Her mandarin a bit weird.

She look very shy. Everything is good but the cold and slow heat attitude is killing me. She didn't even offered. In the end, I drag her hand there signalling her. She demand 50 80 100, which she can't explain what is 80 and 100. With her coldness I choose 50 to get a HJ so that I could see her boob and Finger F her. Because I surely wan more if she ask for 50.

She proceed with lousy or probably lazy attitude. She let me grab her boobs, a B. But couldn't reach to FF her. I probably more aroused during her massage with a bit hardon than HJ. Wtf.

Then big brother decided to sleep since the effort is not any arousing.

Sad. Damn GFE. I said stop and went out paid the counter.

Name: Qi Qi
Race: chinese iban mixed
Face: 6/10.
Boobs: 6/10
Body: Slim 8/10
Skin: 8/10 smooth
Pussy: Didnt try
HJ: 1/10 lucky didnt tip at all. waste.
FK: Didnt try.
BBBJ: Didnt try
FJ: didnt try.
GFE: 3/10.

Attitute: no rush. But the coldness didn't heat away inside room

WIR: if she was on period that time, then I would suggest give her another chance. But must try the other native girl. She seem GFE and entertaining even sitting at sofa.

Damage: RM55 (massage, price state at counter 60 WTF) + RM0 (HJ+boob grab)

Can't believe they close at 8pm. Earlier than parkson.

Any updates on AM* at 168. Or is 168 close?

Chi Chi
05-02-09, 20:19
Hi

I need to know how to find a MP or AGOGO ( if something like this is existing in Malaysia ), sould I ask the door boy ?No A GOGOs here I'm afraid.

Victor Swt
05-06-09, 01:19
I have this recent liking to Phillis girls.

Any place to recommend that might be good?

Viper Z
05-06-09, 08:39
I went there again this week only to find the place closed? After a quick call to the aunty, apparently the girls and the keeper (young chap) ran away from the place.

As such I just want to inform the rest that temporarily, the secluded place is closed.

Viper Z

Chi Chi
05-06-09, 20:04
I have this recent liking to Phillis girls.

Any place to recommend that might be good?LxDx Sports - Ang Cheng Ho or Kxx Lxx

Kkelvin
05-07-09, 01:49
I went there again this week only to find the place closed? After a quick call to the aunty, apparently the girls and the keeper (young chap) ran away from the place.

As such I just want to inform the rest that temporarily, the secluded place is closed.

Viper ZThanks for informing, shocked.

Seijaipow
05-07-09, 05:03

Viper Z

The place is closed because the girls are back home for Gawai.

Viper Z
05-08-09, 11:25

Is it? Hmm.... The mummy herself told me the girls ran away after she came back after two weeks visiting her hometown. She is still looking for them. So you are saying the mummy is a liar?

Dpalmer 09
05-08-09, 16:12
Go to Yuan Fan and hantan Judy.

Her pussy is like a vacuum cleaner which can suck your cock.

Slow Reloader
05-09-09, 07:09
Tried out this place today. Very nice decor. Shared aircon and door has see-through tinted window so privacy is not assured. Stock is not bad looking, probably equivalent to 3rd mile. Chose #10 due to recommendation by a bro. Saw another older gal there with white skirt - good eye contact, might try her another time. Apparently this place has more gals from the north like Liaw Ning province.

Origin: Fujian PRC

Looks: Very sweet, a bit shy, girl next door look. Certainly can bring home to meet mum and not give her a heart attack if local :)

Massage skill: 3/10. Absolutely no idea what she is doing :p Press press and smack smack only

Body: Chubby at the midrifts

Boobs: Very nice and firm. Nice erect nipples. Allow licking and sucking. Better than Lxxx2 I think. Only if she knew how to use it like Lxxx2.

Kissing: No FK but kinda bite the lips - like the kind of ancient chinese kisses that you see in the movies

AR: Boobs only.

HJ: Pretty standard. With oil - thank goodness as it took a long time for me to come today.

GFE: 7/10. Quite a bit of hugging and cuddling with her on top. Kinda different experience from a PRC. Didn't rush to HJ when I told her to go slow as there was still plenty of time left.

FJ: Didn't ask. It is available there but not sure from which girl as I saw a packet of condom at the rear window. Anyway, FJ at such place with SYT is less than satisfactory.

WIR: Yes. Perhaps to try other girls too.

Damage: RM42 + RM18 (HJ+AR+boob suck+cuddle+...). She didn't ask for anything. If you readjust to market rate, think of it as a RM10 massage and standard RM50 HJ :D

Well, the Kxx Lxx branches retain their reputation for cheap massage with happy ending. My advice is not to go beyond 1 hour as you would have to endure their terrible massage longer :) Good thing about the place, as far as my experience goes, is that the girls don't negotiate the price for a HJ like almost all other places/PRC. Quite nice in this way.

Valentino Rossi
05-09-09, 07:16
Hello brothers,

First of all, I would like to thank Jackson for this forum, it definately make life easier for us to 'hunt". I was told abt this forum by a friend, and man, this is COOL!

I m quite new in town (only back here few months ago) and very keen to try out some of the outlets. Driven around the city and saw some of the places (I. E. K**L**. One in 3rd mile and one in jalan S***, h*b*I in chong ling park and mjc. Etc).

I tried K**L** (3rd mile. No. 7) before I know abt this forum. Next time I will give a detail report to all brothers ok?

Other than K**L**, can any brother give me some recommendation? I heard there are those that can go and view at hotel, can anyone share some lights please? I am very very interested.

Cheers!

VR

Slow Reloader
05-09-09, 08:03
There are a few local working ladies / free lancers who are HIV+. I'm not sure who they are but I've been told they stay above some shops. Legally they cannot be prevented from working but are advised to practice strict safe sex that's all (my source). Actually I have a reliable source who knows where the HIV+ WL are but I need to learn of a way to dig this out without arousing too much suspicion or violating confidentiality.

I seriously would advise bros here not to try the street workers at Padungan Area or any street workers for that matter.

Above don't apply to PRC though as they bypass the health care system but my limited experience with PRC is that they're savvy enough to use condoms all the time. BBBJ is a concern but is statistically low risk for HIV as far as data goes.

For those stupid bros who have tried she-males/transvestite in Kuching, especially without condoms, you're as good as dead. Better get yourselves tested. The rate of HIV+ among this group is extremely high in Kuching.

Valentino Rossi
05-09-09, 18:30
A friend wanted to try out PRC so I had to bring him further out of town. We went to Ann Ann and he chose a petite lady with a nice hairdo. I chose Xiao Hong. She is a 25 year old lady with a MILF face (Bro Bakuteh, take note). Rest was SOP (body, head, hand, stomach and groin massage) with the exception of the HJ and her tits.

Her HJ is a little different with minimum gripping. Her soft hands will carress the dick and slowly builds up the momentum. A nice different sensation. :)

Her boobs are also to die for. At least 35C and firm! When groping her breast she will feel a little sensitive at her nipples. So guys, you know what to do. :D

Massage here however is still on the high side with RM 50 per hour. Tips for HJ is up to the customer.Dear Bro Viper,

After reading your report, I went to try Ann Ann this afternoon and tried Xiao Hong (number 5). Service is as good as you described, and hell she is very very sensitive with her nipples (so guys, be gentle ok? ). Nice firm boobs, didn't get to see the full view but got to squeezzzzz it a bit. She is a bit shy, with a small belly (cannot compare to No. 7 from K** L** in terms of body figure, but her service is surely better)

Got this feeling she is the type once you have visited her a couple of times, you get to do more actions. I shall continue to invest and report back.

VR

Notiguy
05-10-09, 16:21
There are a few local working ladies / free lancers who are HIV+. I'm not sure who they are but I've been told they stay above some shops. Legally they cannot be prevented from working but are advised to practice strict safe sex that's all (my source). Actually I have a reliable source who knows where the HIV+ WL are but I need to learn of a way to dig this out without arousing too much suspicion or violating confidentiality.

I seriously would advise bros here not to try the street workers at Padungan Area or any street workers for that matter.

Above don't apply to PRC though as they bypass the health care system but my limited experience with PRC is that they're savvy enough to use condoms all the time. BBBJ is a concern but is statistically low risk for HIV as far as data goes.

For those stupid bros who have tried she-males/transvestite in Kuching, especially without condoms, you're as good as dead. Better get yourselves tested. The rate of HIV+ among this group is extremely high in Kuching.I second your advice bro. Stay safe always. Best to get a blood test from time to time too just to be sure.

Chi Chi
05-10-09, 20:13
Went to Pearl @ 7th Mile.

ML: PRC
Massage: Normal
Price: rm75 2 hours
HJ: rm50 (5/10 that's being generous)
AR: with clothes on
Other Services: didn't bother asking

Summary: waste of time

Viper Z
05-11-09, 04:33

Though earlier I reported that the ladies ran away onthe first day (as told by the mamasan herself), called again last week and now the mamasan told my friend the same thing she told Seijaipow... that the girls went back for Gawai. Hmmm......