PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

FreebieFan
12-10-09, 01:08
Dammm it, I hate to be rip off by foreigners who come to our country to find work but who think they are offering us a great service by ripping us off and making a fool of us all. I hope to see them eating curry rice soon. Perhaps the relevant authorities that prowl this page will go check out this establishment and ferret out those who offer high price services.Yeah, the problems of the country are only caused by foreigners. Close the borders, close the airports, close the ports. Lets make Malaysia "foreigner free". I'll go to Air asia now to get my ticket out. LOL

Spermhead
12-11-09, 05:05
Been traveling alone from the peace city to cat city last weekend for pre x'mas gathering with some friends. Arrive there almost at noon time. After taking my lunch, I'll check in in 1 of the hotel in the town area and have some rest. Boring head attack me and I surfing to ISG with my laptop, looking for some clue where I can get some "refreshment", and of course my accompany for 1 night.

Got enought clue (I think so.), heading to MJC to have a check. Wanna try some local this time. There are 3 MP in a same row of the building. Check each of them but, no local available at that time.

Then, I move to the P***N*K area, check the local at L*v****r, only 1 local there. Not much option so, I heading to C****GL** P*rk. Go aroung looking for any ML that sitting at the "5 feet". At the end of the road, there are around 4 ML sitting outside the MP. Park my car and I have a visit there. No local available so, what to do. Just proceed with the PRC there. Choose a innocent look one. And proceed to the room.

Inside the room, I found out that it just covered by curtain so I complaining to the ML, that its seems not so safe. I think she got what I mean. She offering me to have a massage at her "room" but have to pay at least 2 hours. I agreed and pay to her.

Once in her "room" (not far from the MP), she ask me to take off my cloth and offer me a chong guo cha for refreshment then, she start to massage me as I lay back. Massage was ok, slow and steady. Shes quite friendly and we talk a lot eventhough some of her Chinese language seems unclear to me (BTW, I'm study in chung hua before.) as her massage go down under, she smile when see xiao di wake up. I'm quite shy and told her, you are the one cause xiao di wake up and you should make him sleep again. She smile to me and stop her massage. She slowly play with xiao di with her hand and I'm start to autoroam her. From the be to the V. Shes so wet as I start to touch her xiao mei. Suddenly, I'm shock when she turn her bodies to 69 and BJ me. Thing goes for almost 15min and I found that she has cum twise. Then she ask me whether I've bring along helmet for xiao di. I said yes as I was have a stock always with me. She put the helmet on and start on top of me. Start the journey wuth a very slow and steady rythm and the rythm get faster. Shes so horny as I have to control her body from out of the track. Playing with her B, not so firm but quiet big for her body. Then, we change position where I taking charge. Pushing xiao di slowly while my finger busy playing with siao mei. She morn so great and I feel that, xiao di wet so much. Thing goes almost an hour. We've been in lot of position. But for sure, she like the doggy. Cannot stand it and I let xiao di vomit at her B. We lay back for a rest but my hand still bz roaming her be and V. She smile at me and told me that, shes never been "charging" for quiet some times. As I ask her whether can tapau or not, she say no, as lau pan not allowe it. Then, we go for another short round, where I am on top as I still have a spare helmet for xiao di. Thing goes for another 15min and xiao di surrender. Then, we clean each other. And we dismiss. Quite disappointed for cannot tapau but, its a sweet 2 hours experience.

Name: wan ___ (sory, I forgot the 2nd name)

Race. RC

Boobs: 34B (but not so firm)

Body: 8/10

Face: 7/10

HJ: yes

BJ: yes

FJ: yes

GFE: 8/10

Damage: rm200 (rm80 for 2 hours massage+rm120 for the tips)

To all the member or senior member here, I need some clue where I can get local for tapau and how much the approximate damage.

Thanks so much

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Slow Reloader
12-11-09, 06:00
Tried this PRC FL in Kuching from ctc given by a bro.

Summary:

Place: Nice new hotel in Kuching. Didn't know it existed until this.

Name: Ke Ke (As in "Brown Brown" in Mandarin)

Looks: As name suggests, she is a bit dark for a PRC, almost CKT look. Sweet but teeth no so nice.

Body: Petite and nubile. Just a tad of baby fat. No tats.

Boobs: Big, more than a handful and damn FIRM! (Real McCoy BTW).

Pussy: Unshaven. Reasonably wet. Tight!

FK: Nope

DATY: Didn't try

Fingering: No

Shower: Me only cos 1st customer. Later customer will share towels. BYO if you're particular about this.

Catbath: SOP. No AR.

BBBJ: Gave me a minty one but TEETH +++! Ouch! Maybe didi too big for her petite mouth. Stopped after a few blows when didi up.

FJ: Reasonably accommodating but rushes you. Asked a few times whether I have cummed. Not only that but pulled out and checked also! Damn potong stim. Hard cowgirl cos she wants to make you cum fast but this is ME. Ha ha. Quite shiok with her cowgirling and me squeezing those firm boobs. So firm they don't even bounce. Ha ha. Has a bit of lazy attitude.

Sound effects: Soft moans only.

GFE: Poor and SOP service. Rush rush rush. Didn't come across as she was enjoying the session.

Damage: RM100

WIR: Sure but not for her. A new batch every couple of weeks so worth punting. Damn cheap considering the nice room.

Mantit
12-13-09, 04:26
These are just a few reports of several MP's after doing some scouting in this new township in Batu Kawa. Wow. There are really a lot of MP's there and it is taxing on the time and wallet to check out all of them. So far has managed to check out three. First went to A**A** at the end of the shophouses. Went in and the boss asked whether wanted local or PRC. Saw one PRC resting on the couch. Asked for her. Proceed to room. She was not happy that I woke her from her sleep. Massage was so and so. Then asked whether wanted HJ, said okay but remove top first. She obliged. While she was busy doing the deed managed to suck on her boobs. For a slim girl her boobs was quite big. Tried to roam down south but access denied. She gave a few moans (Fake I think). However due to the sound effect cannot tahan so It didn't last long. Proceed to give her 50 for the HJ plus 10 tips for giving out the fake moans. The massage was RM50. Quite pricy as this area most massages are Rm38.

Name: Ah Yian/ No. 1

Race: PRC (Shanghai she claims)

Body: 9. 5/10 (she was using heels and I am a sucker for heels)

Face: 9/10 (very pretty PRC)

Boobs: 9/10

V: Cannot touch

GFE: 6. 5/10 In a bad mood due to sleep being disturbed.

DATY: No

BJ: No

HJ: 8. 5/10 (Due sound effect)

F/J: No

WIR: Maybe, If only to admire her boobs and face

The next day went to another MP next to the big aquarium shop. Was quite hesistant to enter at first but saw a cute Bakso so went in. Asked price for massage was quoted RM38. The massage was quite terrible and she did not know what she was doing. Turned over and the Bakso asked whether wanted to 'kongkek'. I asked how much and she quoted RM200. I did not dare to proceed as the door of the room in this MP was the sliding version and had no locks. I was afraid that the MIB can come in anytime so I said no to her. However she was still insisted. As I pitied her told her to give me a BBJ for RM100. She proceeded with the BJ while I played with her big boobs. I think she must be around 21 or younger as her boobs seemed to be very fresh. The BJ she gave was terrible in my opinion. She did not know what she was doing. In the end had to finished me off by using HJ. She then asked me to come again next time.

Name: Amelia

Race: Bakso (Jakarta)

Face: 8. 5/10

Boobs: 9/10 (Huge for her size)

V: Did not touch

GFE: 9. 5/10 (Keep on persuading me to kongkek)

BBJ: Yes (Lousy)

HJ: 8. 5/10 (Due sound effect)

F/J: No (Did not ask)

WIR: No

Later went to the MP opposite Dungeons and Dragons. This MP was quite 'open air' as they open the windows. Maybe the tauke wanted some fresh air or trying to save on some electricity. Saw a lot of PRC Milfs sitting on the sofa saying Hi to me. Then saw a Pinay ML. Was quite interested and took her. Proceed to the room. Asked her name and she said it was Amira or Ira and she was from Cebu, Phillipines. While she was proceeding with the massage tried to do some roaming, she was quite hesistant and asked whether I was MIB. I asked her why and she said that MIB always come to do checking on the MP's. I told her I was not MIB and she was quite relaxed. After a while I asked her whether she offered any extra services. She told me she can give me FJ and BBJ but was afraid of the MIB coming in anytime. After that she proceeded to massage. When she massage lower she saw little brother already stood up like a flag. She then said pity little brother and proceeded to give me a BBJ. She tried to deep throat little brother several times. After that she asked whether I had a condom and I said yes. She took the condom out of my wallet and proceeded to cap little brother. She then went on top of me and proceeded to do cowgirl position. After that she laid down and asked me to do her missionary. After around 15 minutes of pumping, came and she proceeded to wash me with warm water. I was quite satisfied with her services and gave her RM150 for her services which I think was excellent. (Do you think I overpaid?). She then gave me her HP and told me I can tapau her for one whole day if I pay her boss a fine of RM300. (if I heard correctly). She also said that I can bring her out after her work hours for some extra services. Overall came out of the MP a happy man.

Name: Amira/Ira

Race: Pinay

Body: 8. 5/10

Face: 8. 5/10

Boobs: 5/10 (Flat chested)

V: 7. 5/8 (tight. And wet. No need lubricant)

GFE: 8. 5/10

BBJ: Yes (including deep throat)

HJ: Yes

F/J: Yes

WIR: Yes (the face of the owner of the MP gave me the creeps)

I had gone to do my search for this MP. There are only two aquarium shops in MJC. There is no MP nearby these two shops offering RM38 per massage. Are you sure your information is correct?

Meow Meow
12-13-09, 05:56
I had gone to do my search for this MP. There are only two aquarium shops in MJC. There is no MP nearby these two shops offering RM38 per massage. Are you sure your information is correct?
I think he refer to
1) A**A** - Ann Ann
2) Big Aquarium - Bata
3) Dungeons and Dragons - D&D

Fatty Crab
12-13-09, 06:17
Hi greeting to all,

I'm new here, hope to learn something from all brothers here. Here's my first fr. Went to hubei and pick a prc name wei wei. Age around 27 and a bit plum. Boobs quite big, don't know what size coz don't have a tape to measure. Massage quite good. Damage is rm40 per hour. GFE also good. That's all hope to write my 2nd fr soon.

Onlytwo
12-13-09, 07:18
The famous Lxng Lxng and 3 sister is back in town few days ago.

Officialy they will working in new MP located at jln song commercial center.

Total Handy
12-13-09, 07:31
Firstly, I totally agree with Bro Slow Reloader about KeKe.

So, I decided to try Ke Ke's friend.

Summary:

Place: They have shifted to a new place, no more using the new hotel (very hard to find parking)

Name: Ke Ke's friend (cannot really get her name as her accent is strong)

Looks: She is more petite than KeKe, and her skin is also a bit dark like keke. Yes rather dark for a PRC, almost CKT look.

Body: Petite and nubile. She had no baby fat. Rather short too.

Boobs: b-cup, smaller than ke ke and not as firm as ke ke

Pussy: Unshaven. Reasonably wet. But she does use lots of lubricant before action. However, its rather tight.

Shower: told her already shower, as I went over after dinner. So proceeded straight to action. Only shower after action. She only joined much later as she has lots of phone calls.

Catbath: SOP. No AR, as usually very rush and very mechanical

BBBJ: No, only CBJ. I'm fine with that as I prefer CBJ.

FJ: She has the lazy attitude type but rushes you. Asked a few times whether I have cummed. Not only that but pulled out and checked also! Damn potong stim. Hard cowgirl because she wants to make you cum fast.

I got fed up with her lazy attitude so I pumped her for a good 5 min non stop doggie possition, followed by another 5 minute non stop missionary with her legs raised up.

I think she came a few times because she scratch me all over, leaving red marks on my thighs, hand, wrist, legs, etc.

When I still could not cum, she gave a really agressive HJ like super milking a cow.

Sound effects: moans rather load and also like to pinch and scratch during fj, especially when I pumped deep and hard.

GFE: Very Poor and SOP service. If she can finish the job in 5 minutes, she will do it. Very rush

WIR: Sure but not for her.

Conclusion: I tried a few spa, scrup and massage place in China. Its very ironic. In China, they treat the customer like an emperor. The ML or FL have flowless skin & looks and their service is 1st class. We can even rate their service. Their FJ is really a complete meal and one leaves after the service feeling an emperor / king. (and it cost a lot less compare to here)

However the FL that comes over seems totally different, probably 2nd or 3rd class. Maybe some of the fl are too young and inexperience.

Mantit
12-14-09, 02:41
I think he refer to
1) A**A** - Ann Ann
2) Big Aquarium - Bata
3) Dungeons and Dragons - D&D
ha ha of course. Thanks.

Black Beast
12-14-09, 11:46

Officialy they will working in new MP located at jln song commercial center.Jalan Song? Got name of the new establishment.

The titanium area? Or the shop lots near K** L*n

Slow Reloader
12-14-09, 11:52
Name: Ke Ke's friend (cannot really get her name as her accent is strong)

I think she came a few times because she scratch me all over, leaving red marks on my thighs, hand, wrist, legs, etc.

I think her name is Xiao Ling.

Next time just hold down both her wrists above her head and them bang her. You can then lick their sensitive inner arms, arm pits, down the side and then to their breasts. Make them damn high. Hee hee.

These 2 are here during their winter break for warmth and some $$$ ?

Wait for the next round of girls.

Seijaipow
12-14-09, 22:03
I had gone to do my search for this MP. There are only two aquarium shops in MJC. There is no MP nearby these two shops offering RM38 per massage. Are you sure your information is correct?I am also puzzled by what he mean by next to the big aquarium shop. Pity he is not back to confirm what he meant.

Viper Z
12-16-09, 10:55
Was feeling a little bored so Mannn and I met up for lunch. After a nice seafood meehoon lunch, we went scouting near the MJC area. After a few places, we decided to relax at Relax. :D

Mine was SOP but Mannn was treated with the 3F(Threefucks) treatment...
Titty Fuck (The ML Serves Taiko Mannn with her assets - though a little soft)
Finger fuck (Taiko gets to insert his golden fingers into the ML's wet cave)
Virtual Fuck (Taiko fuck the ML without actually inserting his penis into her Vagina)

All I got was a BBBJ. lol

On another note below are some highlights / updates :-

SP1 got new stock last week (chinese) and this week (bumi - name is wati)

SP4 service is getting better. :)

Black Beast
12-16-09, 11:03
Was not able to locate the "new MP" at jalan song commercial centre (as specified by OnlyTwo) in my attempts to fund my beloved L*ing L*ng. So I just settled for the Jalan Song K** L** branch.

Any brothers know the name of the new estblishment please let me know.

Anyway all was not doom and gloom.

Name: Lan Lan (or was it Len Len) No. 12

Appearance: A real young and fresh girl next door kind of look. Would not be out of place as a cafe waitress. Wore a sexy white dress which revealed lots of her back. Heels.

Massage: Rather decent. Not just press here press there. We actually made efforts to "dig into" the muscles and applied constant pressure

Extras:

Provides HJ only. Does not do BJ. For about 15-20mins. HJ was totally not rushed. With me faceup, she placed her self in between my legs, started by lifting by bum to lay on her cross legs. Gave slow circular motions at the same time spending lots of attention to the balls and even brushed the ass-crack region (no insertion into anus. Ewww). On her own initiative she then moved to stand beside me to lick both nipples while performing the HJ. By now my didi was at her mercy. So whe she decided to increase the rythm. I blew my load in under a minute.

Tipped her RM30 as agreed before proceedings and 42RM to the front desk.

Recommended if you like young petite types.

Nilosdaze77
12-16-09, 14:47
I am also puzzled by what he mean by next to the big aquarium shop. Pity he is not back to confirm what he meant. Hi fellow bros,

Sorry for late reply. Have been busy lately. In fact, the MP next to the big aquarium shop is called white something or mountain something. Forgot the full name. The price there is RM 50. The one charging RM38 is the MP opposite Dungeons and Dragons. Sorry for the misunderstand.

Nilosdaze77
12-16-09, 15:03
Hi all, went to fourth Mile to do some field work and was torn between come-come and flaming MP. Decide to choose flaming. Went up, saw the place was quite clean. Was quoted price. Massage was quoted at RM70 for one and half hour so decided to take it. Was massaged by PRC by the name of Fei Fei. She was quite petite and cute. Like Japanese. She can speak a little bit of english and said she is from Hubei. The MP seems to be classy with running water. Went to the curtain area and lied down on the bed on the floor. ML proceed with massage. Massage was quite good and professional. At the end of the session asked her what are her specials. She quoted 50 for HJ and RM100 for tit fk. No FJ. Proceed with tit fk. Her boobs quite big for her size. After finishing she talked and continued with the massage. After a while got horny again and did some more tit fk. This went on for two times. She did not mind at all. She said that due to stiff competition from places like come come and KL accross the road, nobody goes to their place. After nearly two hours paid RM100 since I exceeded the time limit and gave her RM100 for tit fk service and RM10 tip. Told her will pay her a visit again if time permits.

Name: Fei Fei

Origin: PRC

Height: 5 ft 1"

Face: 6. 5

Body: 8

Boobs: Nice big boobs. Dark pink

Pussy: didn't try

DFK: didn't try

BBBJ: No

FJ: No

Gfe: 9/10 (she make you feel like you've known each other a long time)

Damage: RM100 for two hours plus + RM100 for tit fk + RM10 tips

WIR: Of course! Its not every day you find some nice PRC who can talk english in cat city

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Seijaipow
12-17-09, 08:56

The Chinese new stock came and gone last week. She didnt last long due to her money faced attitude.

Wati is really Javanese.

Seijaipow
12-17-09, 08:58
Hi fellow bros,

Sorry for late reply. Have been busy lately. In fact, the MP next to the big aquarium shop is called white something or mountain something. Forgot the full name. The price there is RM 50. The one charging RM38 is the MP opposite Dungeons and Dragons. Sorry for the misunderstand.

Mountain something is Tropicana (Rainforest?) and White something is White Rose.

We are still clueless.

Seijaipow
12-17-09, 09:01
Hi greeting to all,

I'm new here, hope to learn something from all brothers here. Here's my first fr. Went to hubei and pick a prc name wei wei. Age around 27 and a bit plum. Boobs quite big, don't know what size coz don't have a tape to measure. Massage quite good. Damage is rm40 per hour. GFE also good. That's all hope to write my 2nd fr soon.

Frankly, I prefer the Pinay there. Slim and long legs and chatty. No extras was offered.

Seijaipow
12-17-09, 09:03

You seem to be advertising the services of the so called Ling Ling in your first post. What is your relationship to Ling Ling? Customer? Boyfriend? Pimp? Public Relations Officer?

Mannnn
12-17-09, 10:38
The Chinese new stock came and gone last week. She didnt last long due to her money faced attitude.

Wati is really Javanese.
Some amoi told me Javanese pussy is really special. They can goyang very fast. Is it...

Mannnn
12-17-09, 10:43
Frankly, I prefer the Pinay there. Slim and long legs and chatty. No extras was offered.
This Pinay got a petite body. If she no $$$, extras will be offer.

Mannnn
12-17-09, 10:49

Your first Fr is already a 'Breaking news'. Your second Fr will be 'Breaking wind' I think.

Mannnn
12-17-09, 11:02
Was feeling a little bored so Mannn and I met up for lunch. After a nice seafood meehoon lunch, we went scouting near the MJC area. After a few places, we decided to relax at Relax. :D

Mine was SOP but Mannn was treated with the 3F(Threefucks) treatment...
Titty Fuck (The ML Serves Taiko Mannn with her assets - though a little soft)
Finger fuck (Taiko gets to insert his golden fingers into the ML's wet cave)
Virtual Fuck (Taiko fuck the ML without actually inserting his penis into her Vagina)

All I got was a BBBJ. lol

Your BBBJ is worth every ringgit and sen. Good service you got.

SP4 give you so good service, so you must already be her regular customer.

Seijaipow
12-18-09, 04:09
Your first Fr is already a 'Breaking news'. Your second Fr will be 'Breaking wind' I think.

I await his second FR with great anticipation. I want to break 'fast' with the girls.

Seijaipow
12-18-09, 04:10
Some amoi told me Javanese pussy is really special. They can goyang very fast. Is it...

This Javanese car is old already so the machinery is loose here and there. When it was brand new, no doubt it was good but now is already down hill.

Mannnn
12-18-09, 10:16
Mountain something is Tropicana (Rainforest?) and White something is White Rose.

We are still clueless.
White Rose got 100% PRC and Tropicana also 100% PRC. No bakso.

Rooster & Duck got 3 bakso.

Rommance Saga
12-18-09, 20:10
Tried this PRC FL in Kuching from ctc given by a bro.

Summary:

Place: Nice new hotel in Kuching. Didn't know it existed until this.

Name: Ke Ke (As in "Brown Brown" in Mandarin)

Looks: As name suggests, she is a bit dark for a PRC, almost CKT look. Sweet but teeth no so nice.

Body: Petite and nubile. Just a tad of baby fat. No tats.

Boobs: Big, more than a handful and damn FIRM! (Real McCoy BTW).

Pussy: Unshaven. Reasonably wet. Tight!

Shower: Me only cos 1st customer. Later customer will share towels. BYO if you're particular about this.

Catbath: SOP. No AR.

BBBJ: Gave me a minty one but TEETH +++! Ouch! Maybe didi too big for her petite mouth. Stopped after a few blows when didi up.

FJ: Reasonably accommodating but rushes you. Asked a few times whether I have cummed. Not only that but pulled out and checked also! Damn potong stim. Hard cowgirl cos she wants to make you cum fast but this is ME. Ha ha. Quite shiok with her cowgirling and me squeezing those firm boobs. So firm they don't even bounce. Ha ha. Has a bit of lazy attitude.

Sound effects: Soft moans only.

GFE: Poor and SOP service. Rush rush rush. Didn't come across as she was enjoying the session.

WIR: Sure but not for her. A new batch every couple of weeks so worth punting. Damn cheap considering the nice room.Yes, keke is bad! So the other. Wait for the her sisters to come back! Hooray!

Mantit
12-19-09, 04:44
White Rose got 100% PRC and Tropicana also 100% PRC. No bakso.

Rooster & Duck got 3 bakso.

Went to White Rose. Found 1 bakso. Her name is Anna. She told me that Amelia has run away about two weeks ago.

Mantit
12-19-09, 04:52
Checked out this mp and found an Iban mL. She is very friendly and talkative. She has two babies and just lives upstairs. Her attitude is wonderful. We did not even settle on a price for extra, she just proceeded to it.

Name: Yus
Race: Iban
Origin: Sarikei
Body: Short, out of proportion
Skin: Fair
Boobs: B cup
AR: Yes
Damage: RM42 + RM8 tips

Mannnn
12-19-09, 05:42
Went to White Rose. Found 1 bakso. Her name is Anna. She told me that Amelia has run away about two weeks ago.
Oh! Now you see now you don't. So fast run away. Is it some guys force fucking her? These are the words that some ML told me, "they force fucking me".

Mannnn
12-19-09, 05:48
Checked out this mp and found an Iban mL. She is very friendly and talkative. She has two babies and just lives upstairs. Her attitude is wonderful. We did not even settle on a price for extra, she just proceeded to it.

If got time try another ML by the name "T". See if you can get the FJ or not.

Seijaipow
12-19-09, 13:28

If she is an Iban, then I am a Javanese.

Seijaipow
12-19-09, 13:30

I went to White Rose yesterday and was specifically told that there were no Indon ML there. Guess the China ML there are lying through their teeth.

Mannnn
12-19-09, 13:45
I went to White Rose yesterday and was specifically told that there were no Indon ML there. Guess the China ML there are lying through their teeth.
Next time we speak malay to the China ML.

Mantit
12-20-09, 13:14
Went to this mp and found a very friendly pinoy. She speaks English and a little bit of Spanish. She is good at massage because she used to work in 6 stars hotels in Australia. I like her non-rushing attitude.

Name: Mary
Origin: Manila
Face: 7/10 cute
Skin: smooth, tan
Smell: good
Body: Short, curvy
Boobs: 8/10 34B, nice shape and nice nipples
BBBJ: Yes
Damage: RM70 for 1 1/2 hour + RM10 tips

Seijaipow
12-20-09, 14:14
Went to this mp and found a very friendly pinoy. She speaks English and a little bit of Spanish. She is good at massage because she used to work in 6 stars hotels in Australia. I like her non-rushing attitude.

You speak Spanish? So you found the cutie that worked in the JW Marriott in Sydney before.

Viper Z
12-21-09, 03:13
Oh! Now you see now you don't. So fast run away. Is it some guys force fucking her? These are the words that some ML told me, "they force fucking me".

Those type of people are animals....

Anyway mannn.. A fellow forumer told me he discovered a new Secluded Place. We are going this afternoon. Wanna join?

p/s: My new phone LCD cracked so sending it for repairs. YOur new HP is in the phone memory. I am using my old phone so dont have your new number. CAll me if you want to join this afternoon's hunt.

Mantit
12-22-09, 02:59
checked out the old joint and found quite an amount of new MLs. Chose a bakso with nose pierced. She is a bit cold and dead. I have hard time connecting with her. To me, she is all business. Not personal at all! She asked for PM50 for bbbj. I didn't take it. She then proceeded to hj. I asked to see her boobs. She took off her top without hesitation. It was so mechanical. Her massage skill is one of the worst that I ever had. While we were outside, she tried to ask for tips from me. I told her that she did not mention it earlier. I went to the counter and pay PM30.
Name: Cynta
origin:Bandung
face:8/10
body:7/10
boobs: firm, nice shape, 36 almost C 9/10
ass:nice to touch
gfe:4/10
hj:yes
AR:yes
damage: PM30 No tip (the cheapest ever!) i am proud of it.

Dirtydoog
12-22-09, 08:37

Are you saying that you got a HJ and a BBBJ for only RM 10 tips? I cannot believe what I see. Correct me.

Dirtydoog
12-22-09, 08:40
checked out the old joint and found quite an amount of new MLs. Chose a bakso with nose pierced. She is a bit cold and dead. I have hard time connecting with her. To me, she is all business. Not personal at all! She asked for PM50 for bbbj. I didn't take it. She then proceeded to hj. I asked to see her boobs. She took off her top without hesitation. It was so mechanical. Her massage skill is one of the worst that I ever had. While we were outside, she tried to ask for tips from me. I told her that she did not mention it earlier. I went to the counter and pay PM30.
Name: Cynta
origin:Bandung
body:7/10
boobs: firm, nice shape, 36 almost C 9/10
ass:nice to touch
gfe:4/10
damage: PM30 No tip (the cheapest ever!) i am proud of it.

Which MP offer RM 30? I cannot believe what I see here too. Correct me again.

I cannot believe that you can be so low as to even deny a tip to the ML.

It is the likes of your kind that gives us a bad name at the MP.

Seijaipow
12-22-09, 09:04
A fellow forumer told me he discovered a new Secluded Place. We are going this afternoon. Wanna join?

It would indeed be earth shaking if some here knows of a new SP. There are lots and lots of new SP that I know about which no one here seems to even know about.

It is sad, but true to say that if I were to wait for news of some new SP here from some forumer, the desert would get rain and my hair would grow white.

Seijaipow
12-22-09, 09:08
Which MP offer RM 30? I cannot believe what I see here too. Correct me again.

I cannot believe that you can be so low as to even deny a tip to the ML.

It is the likes of your kind that gives us a bad name at the MP.

Bro, you must be thinking in terms of an hour charge.

The cheapskate of a non tipper probably took half an hour at that MP, hence the RM 30 massage fee.

Mantit
12-22-09, 09:59
Bro, you must be thinking in terms of an hour charge.

The cheapskate of a non tipper probably took half an hour at that MP, hence the RM 30 massage fee.
hi bros, I have to admit that I am a cheapskate. Please refer to my earlier post.

Hairy Timun
12-23-09, 11:38
hi bros, I have to admit that I am a cheapskate. Please refer to my earlier post.

Bro, I thought that I was the only cheappo around! Thanks for coming out. The way I figure it, why spoil the market. All we want is cheap and affordable fun. No point trying to be a big shot and be all flashy. At the end of the day, if I can get away with RM30 service, I would. That means for RM100 (typically 50 + 50 tip), I can have fun 3 times with an extra RM10 for cigs!
If I really wanna spend $$$, I'll try to be flashy to some FL rather than those ML/WL!
Just my humble opinion.

Viper Z
12-24-09, 09:02
It would indeed be earth shaking if some here knows of a new SP. There are lots and lots of new SP that I know about which no one here seems to even know about.

It is sad, but true to say that if I were to wait for news of some new SP here from some forumer, the desert would get rain and my hair would grow white.

After some 'investigation', apparently it existed for quite some time ago. However it was a new one for me as this is the first time I heard of it and the SP is located near SP1. So far I think most of the forumers have yet to visit this place (though they knew the place exist). :D

Bluebird69
12-24-09, 10:03
Yes, keke is bad! So the other. Wait for the her sisters to come back! Hooray!
haha, went to view keke just now. At first look ok, not too bad for a 100 bucks stock,almost on with her. Then someone call in to ask for her location, due the her strong accent and the unfamiliar new hotel, that guy seem like couldn't figure out what she is saying,then to my surprise, she yell like a mad *****" Hotel ***! hotel ***! B** H*** Road!!B** H*** Road!!!!" Then hanged up the phone. That spoiled everything, i just excused myself and out of the room. The other one jia jia a bit too old for my liking.

Seijaipow
12-24-09, 12:42
After some 'investigation', apparently it existed for quite some time ago. However it was a new one for me as this is the first time I heard of it and the SP is located near SP1. So far I think most of the forumers have yet to visit this place (though they knew the place exist). :D

I dont understand. You claim that forumers know of the place but yet do not go visit the SP. It doesnt make sense. Do you mind to elaborate?

Seijaipow
12-24-09, 12:44
haha, went to view keke just now. at first look ok, not too bad for a 100 bucks stock,almost on with her. then someone call in to ask for her location, due the her strong accent and the unfamiliar new hotel, that guy seem like couldn't figure out what she is saying,then to my surprise, she yell like a mad *****" hotel ***! hotel ***! b** h*** road!!b** h*** road!!!!" then hanged up the phone. that spoiled everything, i just excused myself and out of the room. the other one jia jia a bit too old for my liking.

when peasants turn to wl, they do retain their rough and ready peasant attitude and manners. it comes as no surprise at their loud behavior and speech.

Mantit
12-26-09, 03:45
Taiwan superstar has gone back to China.

Newly open in 4th Mile for abt 1 week plus. have 11 PRC all new comer & young, have 2 good looking one but the rest are soso only.

NO. 6
Massage: so so but she was trying her best
Room: nicely decorated close room, almost like the 3rd mile with a transparent window in the top middle of the door.
GFE: friendly & chatty
Extras: HJ, roaming can be done inside her shirt.
Boobs: C not bad, quite big
$$: 42 for an hour massage + 28 tips for the extras (she said give any amount)

During touching her legs & boobs, can notice that she was controlling herself from getting high, these reactions were hard to get from the old birds of this field.
that's one of the reason i like to test the new coming stocks. Also, they dont mind of any tips given, not like those old birds, before HJ already said want 50bucks.

My friend report:

Name: XXXX XX
face: like one of the superstar in taiwan
boobs: C & bigger than the one i took.
$$:RM42 without tips
HJ:Yes

She took off the shirt & lie next to him let him lick the nipples. Asked my friend to add one more hour, but he dint took, should be have more to come if add another one hour because she was wet after his touch.

Mantit
12-26-09, 03:57
Went back to this mp for sweet looking ****n. Loved her attitude.

Name: ****n
Origin: Jakarta
Face: Sweet, cute 8/10
Body: short, petite
Boobs: 34A (previous Bro reported B or C is incorrect)
Nipples: small, dark
Attitude: 10/10
HJ: slow and steady
Damage: RM 30 1/2 hour + RM20 tips

Spotted a new PRC with decent boobs and nice body. Look wise: 6/10.

Mantit
12-26-09, 04:03
Visited this place and chose a very goofy and friendly ML. She loves to joke and sing.

Name: Lydia
Origin: Surabaya
Face: 4/10
Body: slightly plump
Boobs: nice B
Gfe: 9/10
Damage: RM50+ no tip

Normad2020
12-28-09, 07:07
Brothers of the Kuching Forum,

I realized that in 2010 I will be making a lot of day-trips to Kuching to meet up with clients (cost cutting so Company does not want us to stay overnight). As my meeting is normally scheduled for mid-morning to early afternoon and my flight is normally booked on the last flight out of Kuching, I would really appreciate some advise from members here on whether there are any hotels in Kuching town that I can rent for short-time (2-3 hrs) room.

I planned to get some girl(s) (after my official meeting) and shagged a few hours before flying out of Kuching. I rather have a decent room to shag than having to visit the MPs or the SP.

You can PM me if necessary to protect the identity of such hotel.

Would be grateful for some help.

Cheers
normad2020

Viper Z
12-28-09, 08:35
I dont understand. You claim that forumers know of the place but yet do not go visit the SP. It doesnt make sense. Do you mind to elaborate?

I am saying that a friend here (Mr A) knows about that place. So it was a new discovery to Mr A and me. However the ones that already know about it (Mr B) have yet to visit it. :D

Viper Z
12-28-09, 08:37

I realized that in 2010 I will be making a lot of day-trips to Kuching to meet up with clients (cost cutting so Company does not want us to stay overnight). As my meeting is normally scheduled for mid-morning to early afternoon and my flight is normally booked on the last flight out of Kuching, I would really appreciate some advise from members here on whether there are any hotels in Kuching town that I can rent for short-time (2-3 hrs) room.

I planned to get some girl(s) (after my official meeting) and shagged a few hours before flying out of Kuching. I rather have a decent room to shag than having to visit the MPs or the SP.

Cheers
normad2020

You can try the budget hotels at Padungan area (RM 20 for 1 - 2 hours). :D But bear in mind the towels / toiletries facilities are bare minimum. Got TV though.

Normad2020
12-29-09, 06:05
Thanks Taiko. BTW any hotel in Padungan that you can recommend? I want to shag not watch TV...hahahahaha

Cheers
normad2020

You can try the budget hotels at Padungan area (RM 20 for 1 - 2 hours). :D But bear in mind the towels / toiletries facilities are bare minimum. Got TV though.

Bakuteh
12-29-09, 09:34

Cheers
normad2020

Friend,
You may try Tunes Hotel(opposie Kuching Hilton) or the newly opened 360 degrees Express(at the old Upwell building,Jalan Song Thian Chiok).These are the two more decent yet affordable hotels,I would say.Or you can even try those backpacker lodging houses along Padungan Road.
I agree with you that shagging a girl in your own room is definitely more desirable.But sometimes it is not easy to get a girl to follow you to your room,unless you call OKTs,negotiate MLs at MPs(which I rekon not easy as it needs time to persuade one),or you already have a gf here in Kuching awaiting your plumbing services!hehe..
I have a suggestion,pal..since you have many gfs throughout Sarawak,just fly them in form Sibu or Bintulu or Miri or even KK..how about it?
Anyway.I sincerely wish things will work out nicely and smoothly for your trip here.
Enjoy..

Bakuteh

Mantit
12-30-09, 02:04
hi all bros, i am hoping to have your recommendation on pretty ML with nice boobs. I am looking forward to your PMs. Thanks.

Normad2020
12-30-09, 07:30
Taiko, thank you very much for your kind and generous advise. I will certainly look into your suggestion of ST accommodations.

You were very correct to say that MLs are hard to get outside their places of work. I admitted that I have cultivated (for some time) someone in Kuching who has indicated that she is willing to spend a few hours with me if I can get a proper room. She is currently studying in one of the institution of higher learning (1st year in 2009) and sometime is in need of extra cash.

So the situation fits nicely as I can only make day trip (in 2010) and she can only do ST....hehehehe.

Pertaining to flying girls from other towns to Kuching, I do not think so. I would rather keep the option open and "enjoy" them when I am in that particular town....hahahaha

Once again thank you for your advise and have a great and prosperous New Year 2010.

Cheers
normad2020

Friend,
You may try Tunes Hotel(opposie Kuching Hilton) or the newly opened 360 degrees Express(at the old Upwell building,Jalan Song Thian Chiok).These are the two more decent yet affordable hotels,I would say.Or you can even try those backpacker lodging houses along Padungan Road.
I agree with you that shagging a girl in your own room is definitely more desirable.But sometimes it is not easy to get a girl to follow you to your room,unless you call OKTs,negotiate MLs at MPs(which I rekon not easy as it needs time to persuade one),or you already have a gf here in Kuching awaiting your plumbing services!hehe..
I have a suggestion,pal..since you have many gfs throughout Sarawak,just fly them in form Sibu or Bintulu or Miri or even KK..how about it?
Anyway.I sincerely wish things will work out nicely and smoothly for your trip here.
Enjoy..

Bakuteh

Fatboy85
12-30-09, 21:34
Feel horny last Christmas. So went to a mp and the end of road in see l park at 10. 30am. Wait a ml for 10 minutes. After that, go to curtain room and I feel not comfortable and talk to the gal, I want to go out but the gal stop me and bring to her apartment but need to pay for 2 hours, cost me rm 80. Then after 5 minutes walking distant, reach her room. She ask me take off all of my clothes because she said is safe and she take off her clothes too. Massage is so so. After 30 minutes, she use her boobs to rub my back, even her boobs is small but shiok. She ask me to turn back and ask me wheither I want to shoot aeroplane. I decline and ask for fj. She agreed. She give me deep throat BJ before give me fuck 2 times. Damage: rm 150. Ops, her name is ah lee. 30 years old. Face: 7/10. Gfe: 110 percent, she cook breakfast for me before second shot.

Fatboy85
12-31-09, 12:38
Go to that mp and choose dewi and rozie for 3some. Dewi massage is great and rozie bbj is great. 1st round BJ by rozie. Wonderful! And HJ and breast job by dewi is more wonderful. End up for a happy man. Damage rm 110 for 2 gals. Extra rm 25 to dewi and 50 for Rozie.

Fatboy85
01-02-10, 00:18
Wow. This is the deal of century. You must be a very handsome boy to get this sort of treatment.Not handsome. Just she is very nice. Give her a try if you don't believe me.

Enjoy it bro.

Fatboy85
01-02-10, 00:22
Just received a call from famous Ah Chen. Told me she is back.

Good news for our MILF fan here.

Doom Day
01-02-10, 12:35
I heard there is a prc commit suicide. Is that real?

Can any bro tell me?

Spawnvkc
01-03-10, 01:35
Currently in cat city. Unable to locate any mps in town. Hoping brothers here can help out where can I get ST or any mps in town.

Seijaipow
01-03-10, 05:05

Good news for our MILF fan here.

Let me guess, You must be one of her customers. Therefore, logically, you must be a MILF lover. Otherwise why would that old money loving grandmother call you?

Seijaipow
01-03-10, 05:06
Currently in cat city. Unable to locate any mps in town. Hoping brothers here can help out where can I get ST or any mps in town.

Call a taxi and ask to be taken to a MP. Are you for real? You are in the city with the most MP in Malaysia and you cannot even locate one? Is your name Stevie Wonder?

Seijaipow
01-03-10, 05:07
I heard there is a prc commit suicide. Is that real?

Can any bro tell me?

Please call up the local Chinese newspapers to ask, or inquire at the nearest local police station or better still, go to the local morgue at the General Hospital to ask if there was a suicide body taken in.

Seijaipow
01-03-10, 05:12
Taiko, thank you very much for your kind and generous advise. I will certainly look into your suggestion of ST accommodations.

You were very correct to say that MLs are hard to get outside their places of work. I admitted that I have cultivated (for some time) someone in Kuching who has indicated that she is willing to spend a few hours with me if I can get a proper room. She is currently studying in one of the institution of higher learning (1st year in 2009) and sometime is in need of extra cash.

So the situation fits nicely as I can only make day trip (in 2010) and she can only do ST....hehehehe.

Pertaining to flying girls from other towns to Kuching, I do not think so. I would rather keep the option open and "enjoy" them when I am in that particular town....hahahaha

Once again thank you for your advise and have a great and prosperous New Year 2010.

Cheers
normad2020

You can get nice budget rooms with split unit air conditioner, king size bed and hot water for only RM 35 a day at the Siang Siang area, Third Mile, for a whole day and night. In the MJC area there are also plenty of these places going for the same price for a whole day. There is also one in the Seven Mile and there is one in Tabuan Jaya. It is a much cheaper deal than those so called bugdet hotels.

Spawnvkc
01-03-10, 05:17
Call a taxi and ask to be taken to a MP. Are you for real? You are in the city with the most MP in Malaysia and you cannot even locate one? Is your name Stevie Wonder?Sorry. After reading so many, I'm just want some action in town only. Nvr mind. I'll ask d taxi driver at lobby there.

Fatboy85
01-03-10, 21:49
Let me guess, You must be one of her customers. Therefore, logically, you must be a MILF lover. Otherwise why would that old money loving grandmother call you?Yes I am bro. But for me her service is good too. Individual interest.

Normad2020
01-04-10, 05:40
Thanks Taiko for the useful information. I was at 3rd Mile (CP) with some friends for supper sometime back (in 2009) and saw an "inn" of some sort with the name "C********". Is that the place you are referring too? If it is then I do not mind as it is slightly out of the "golden triangle" of Kuching and it looks quite decent.

I am certain you had a great New Year celebration. Have a Successful 2010.

Cheers
normad2020

You can get nice budget rooms with split unit air conditioner, king size bed and hot water for only RM 35 a day at the Siang Siang area, Third Mile, for a whole day and night. In the MJC area there are also plenty of these places going for the same price for a whole day. There is also one in the Seven Mile and there is one in Tabuan Jaya. It is a much cheaper deal than those so called bugdet hotels.

Mantit
01-04-10, 07:25
there is a syt named yi yi at this place. Should check her out.

Mantit
01-04-10, 07:35
after reading a report at another forum, went to look for her.
Name:Yi Lin
origin:fujian
face:5/10
body:6/10
boobs:36c, bit saggy
attitude:7/10
damage:42 +30 tips
one thing that was annoying:she kept talking on the phone

Mantit
01-04-10, 07:51
found a gem recently with innocent, friendly, shy attitude. She is young and single. Never been married or have kids. When I fingered her, I asked if she likes it. She shyly answered: "i don't know."
Name:Gema
origin:pinoy
body:7/10, very firm
skin:tan, smooth
boobs:34 small B
AR:YES
Pussy: fingered
attitude:10/10
damage:45+15 tips

Carlx Luxy
01-04-10, 16:32
Name: Number 10

Face: 7.5/10, innocent look

Attitude: 6. 5/10

Massage: 6/10

AR: not allowed

Breast: Big but not allowed to touch

HJ: 8.5/10

Damage: 38+32 (tips)

WIR: emm. Ok ok lo.

Roger 1949
01-05-10, 15:58
found a gem recently with innocent, friendly, shy attitude. She is young and single. Never been married or have kids. When I fingered her, I asked if she likes it. She shyly answered: "i don't know."
Name:Gema
origin:pinoy
body:7/10, very firm
skin:tan, smooth
boobs:34 small B
AR:YES
Pussy: fingered
attitude:10/10
damage:45+15 tipsNice FR. Hope that you don't mind to share with us where did you find this diamond? Thanks.

Miao28
01-06-10, 00:01
Nice FR. Hope that you don't mind to share with us where did you find this diamond? Thanks.I am still waiting for your FR on Kuching which you promised way back in 2004.

I am sad to say, but which is true, most of the brothers here just ask for information but never give any back in return. I find it hard to believe that most of the brothers here have never given me any new information.

Have a Happy 2010.

Hairy Timun
01-06-10, 16:22
Call a taxi and ask to be taken to a MP. Are you for real? You are in the city with the most MP in Malaysia and you cannot even locate one? Is your name Stevie Wonder?

Nice one, bro. These noobs are just so darn lazy. Of the top of my head, the only hotel/inn not within walking distance of a MP is the one near the SGH.

Hansolong
01-07-10, 02:53
Nice one, bro. These noobs are just so darn lazy. Of the top of my head, the only hotel/inn not within walking distance of a MP is the one near the SGH.Well it's within walking distance. Only its a long walk. Happy New Cheong Year to one and all. May your days be merry and high!

Viper Z
01-07-10, 10:20
SP1 got new stock. :)

Baezl1982
01-07-10, 19:50
Where Is SP1?

Mantit
01-08-10, 01:47
please rate her. Thanks.

Myopic
01-08-10, 03:00
SP1 got new stock.Been seeing this SP1 mentioned couple of times, care to share where this place is fellow bros?

Bakuteh
01-08-10, 04:14
Bro Baezl1982,
Please never dream of you ever being told of whereabout of such SP1..SP2...SP3..etc etc...

In fact,these places are for a small circle of "exclusive" members here to explore and then write some mysterious and hanging FR for us to admire and slivaring.

PM me if you need some fun..

Bakuteh

Seijaipow
01-08-10, 06:04
SP1 got new stock. :)

I always like new things. What race, age, statistics? Lazy to go see just in case it happens to be new to and your mates and old to me.

Happy New Year 2010 to you and all fellow contributors.

Askar
01-08-10, 06:42
Those who visited Ah Bxx Mxx Nx a long time ago (Shanghainese SYT), she apparently is no longer working in the business although she's still in the country :( Sigh!

Bakuteh
01-09-10, 03:24
Those who visited Ah Bxx Mxx Nx a long time ago (Shanghainese SYT), she apparently is no longer working in the business although she's still in the country :( Sigh!

Bro,
Well...there are so many other great PRCs,Pinays,Indons and even local "holes " for your explore.So there is no point to sigh over a left PRC.Go for greener pastures.Cheongsters never survive in memories and history,ok?haha..

You never try you never know.Just drop by the MPs and visit the MLs recommended here in this forum and you will find that gem you have been looking for..I am sure.

Good luck to you,pal..

Enjoy..

Bakuteh

Seijaipow
01-09-10, 09:06
Bro,
Well...there are so many other great PRCs,Pinays,Indons and even local "holes " for your explore.So there is no point to sigh over a left PRC.Go for greener pastures.Cheongsters never survive in memories and history,ok?haha..

You never try you never know.Just drop by the MPs and visit the MLs recommended here in this forum and you will find that gem you have been looking for..I am sure.

Good luck to you,pal..

Enjoy..

Bakuteh

There is no WL worth crying over. If she were so great, you would have married her and made her the happy hooker. Move to greener pastures and find a new cow.

Seijaipow
01-09-10, 09:07
Been seeing this SP1 mentioned couple of times, care to share where this place is fellow bros?

You tell me a new chicken house that I havent been to and I shall gladly tell you the location of SP1.

Meow Meow
01-10-10, 03:10
Made in China products are everywhere in Malaysia. Why sigh my friend?

Mantit
01-10-10, 03:39
Called and was told the Bidayuh girl is from Sirikin. Only 18 with big boobs. Yet to check her out.

Mantit
01-10-10, 03:57
Finally got to try her out. She is cute. The rest of the MLs are very annoying and pushy.

Name: Yi Yi
Origin: Hangzhou
Marital Status: Single, never had kids
Face: 9/10 Cute with little freckles
Body: Medium height, slightly plump
Boobs: 34 small B, nice shape, firm
Nipples: Very nice, big
Finger Pussy: Yes
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM50 1 1/2 hour + Rm50 tips
FJ: yes but outside of MP

Seijaipow
01-10-10, 11:24
Called and was told the Bidayuh girl is from Sirikin. Only 18 with big boobs. Yet to check her out.

If we are talking the same SP1, there are no big boobies there.

Seijaipow
01-10-10, 11:29
SP1 used to be value for money, like those value meals at McDonalds.

It is now no longer the case.

The WL there told me that apparently there are big tippers there who give tips of RM 50.

I do not know how to digest this information. I rang Miao to ask if he had heard of this and he told me he heard the same from the WL there.

All I can say to the big tippers is that your big tips are not going to get you better service. It will only encourage them to ask tips of RM 50 every time that you go there and if you do not give such tips, service will deteriorate the next time you go there.

How and why such a tip is justified is beyond me? Any thoughts from senior brothers here?

Mannnn
01-10-10, 13:30

The WL there told me that apparently there are big tippers there who give tips of RM 50.

I do not know how to digest this information. I rang Miao to ask if he had heard of this and he told me he heard the same from the WL there.

All I can say to the big tippers is that your big tips are not going to get you better service. It will only encourage them to ask tips of RM 50 every time that you go there and if you do not give such tips, service will deteriorate the next time you go there.

How and why such a tip is justified is beyond me? Any thoughts from senior brothers here?

My biggest tip at SP1 is only RM10 and I have given 2 or 3 times only of the countless time I use the services there.

Please don't spoil the market or else there will be no more affordable place to cheong. Rates at SP1 use to be RM60 to RM80 only and I hope it stay.

Cheong wisely!

Mantit
01-11-10, 01:53
If we are talking the same SP1, there are no big boobies there.
then, the aunty is lying through her teeth.

Normad2020
01-11-10, 06:23
The few times that I have used the services at SP-1, I realized that the girls then to exaggerate the amount of tips they received from their customers. So I will take that comments (RM50 tips) from the ladies there with a "pinch of salt".

As for me, my normal tip there is RM10. The last time I was there Aunty wanted to charge me RM100 for D and I told her either it is RM80 or I walked. Aunty is another person whom you have to discount 30% of whatever she said as her "big boobs" could be a 34B whilst my definition of a big boob should be at least a cup "D" or above....hahahaha

Cheers
normad2020

Miao28
01-11-10, 07:39
The few times that I have used the services at SP-1, I realized that the girls then to exaggerate the amount of tips they received from their customers. So I will take that comments (RM50 tips) from the ladies there with a "pinch of salt".

As for me, my normal tip there is RM10. The last time I was there Aunty wanted to charge me RM100 for D and I told her either it is RM80 or I walked. Aunty is another person whom you have to discount 30% of whatever she said as her "big boobs" could be a 34B whilst my definition of a big boob should be at least a cup "D" or above....hahahaha

Cheers
normad2020Unbelievable as it may seems, I was charged RM 100 for Miss X via her lady colleague who brought her to work at SP1 and I went to Aunty to complain.

To my surprise Aunty said that there were customers who paid RM 100 and tips RM 50, thus independently collaborating the story of the lady colleague.

Thus it is true that the ladies actually receive that amount from those fat wallet customers.

Why they choose to give such big tips is beyond me too. Perhaps they think that they may get better service from such low cost WL? Perhaps they want to spoil the market? Your guess is as good as mine. All I can say is that those who gave such tips spoilt the market. What used to be a fun low cost place has now turned into a low cost place with low cost ladies asking a high price and expecting a big tip.

You spoilers know who you are. What you did was totally selfish and spoilt the whole place for the brothers here who want a low cost place to go to. I will in future not let out any locations of any new SP places as all the SP locations mentioned in this thread originated from me and Seijaipow.

Doubledick
01-11-10, 08:18
I'm new in this forum.

May I ask what is "sp1"?

KuchingBoy3627
01-12-10, 01:09
Ya la, I also don't understand what sp1?

Hansolong
01-12-10, 01:48
Ah...there goes the neighbourhood. But, IMHO, Miao is well within his rights. It's always a few rotten apples that spoil the whole crate.

Not exactly a good way to start the new year but such is the situation.

Bottoms Up, Dicks Up, Cheers.

Unbelievable as it may seems, I was charged RM 100 for Miss X via her lady colleague who brought her to work at SP1 and I went to Aunty to complain.

To my surprise Aunty said that there were customers who paid RM 100 and tips RM 50, thus independently collaborating the story of the lady colleague.

Thus it is true that the ladies actually receive that amount from those fat wallet customers.

Why they choose to give such big tips is beyond me too. Perhaps they think that they may get better service from such low cost WL? Perhaps they want to spoil the market? Your guess is as good as mine. All I can say is that those who gave such tips spoilt the market. What used to be a fun low cost place has now turned into a low cost place with low cost ladies asking a high price and expecting a big tip.

You spoilers know who you are. What you did was totally selfish and spoilt the whole place for the brothers here who want a low cost place to go to. I will in future not let out any locations of any new SP places as all the SP locations mentioned in this thread originated from me and Seijaipow.

Hot Dick
01-12-10, 06:32
I'm new in this forum.

May I ask what is "sp1"?Sp1?

I'm also new. Just joined.

Dave Devil
01-12-10, 17:04

How and why such a tip is justified is beyond me? Any thoughts from senior brothers here?Dear Kuching Brother, Happy 2010, keep wondering what is SP1, really hope someone to share with me.

Hansolong
01-13-10, 03:56
For those wondering, SP = Secluded Place. There are a few around and hence the numbers after the SP.

Bottoms Up, Dicks Up, Cheers.

Fatty Crab
01-13-10, 09:16
Got the contact from one of the senior brother here. Went to SP1 and door open and was greeted by good afternoon by the WL. This WL can speak english. Went to the room with air-con. After finishing, ask aunty how much. Aunty say pay to Miss D. Ask Miss D how much and she reply 100 (satu ratus). Pay 100 and left the place.

Askar
01-13-10, 15:04
Made in China products are everywhere in Malaysia. Why sigh my friend?

Haha, cause I don't chiong that often my contacts all one by one drying up. Unfortunately I don't really like to take chances (got a lot of duds with Ah Bxx) so once I find one, I just frequent that one lady.

now most of them have gone back to china and i'm back to trying Ah Bxx stock only to be met with rehashes :(

Seems like some of my old contacts already got raided like one of the SPs at MJC and their numbers disconnected.

This is what happens when you only chiong once in a while :(

Btw if you like the soft caressing sort of TFK, 105 at Red Stone has good hands.

Askar
01-13-10, 16:51
So after like...hrmm several months having the contact of SP1, I finally decided to pay a visit.

Finding the place was a bit of challenge but Taiko Mannnnn's instructions were good enough to find it (thanks man!)

There were only 3 girls there, none that were really my taste but they seemed friendly and nice. Apparently there was one that's good with 'aiskrim', should probably try her next time.

Name: Wati (I think)
No idea on her origin I think it was Indon.
Face: 4 (bad complexion)
Body: 6 (kinda flabby and she has some knife looking cut marks on her thighs, she says she was beaten)
Boobs: 7 (not too bad, decent size and not too saggy).
GFE: 6 ( didn't rush but didn't do anything either )

In general it was very SOP...would probably try other stock next time.

I believe i was overcharged tho as the taukehnio quoted RM130.

Another FR was from one of the MPS in the Taman mentioned above. It was opposite the S***J**** one. Decor was decent looking one (couldn't see the name actually) and seems to be a legit place (I think), went for Japanese massage for 1.5 hours (RM117.00). Wasn't offered extras. :(

Think i went to the wrong one :P

Chi Chi
01-13-10, 20:35
Tried this probably a couple weeks back in a new-ish hotel here. Got no from a friend and was told stock was very young, wild and skillful and working independently. Next day, called the no given (last 4 digit 01x xxx8864) and was directed to the room.

Name: forgot
origin: PRC
face:6/10
body:6/10,
skin: fair and smooth
boobs:34C
hj:didnt try
Pussy: no smell
attitude:9/10
FJ: pretty SOP
BBBJ: 7/10 (spits)
WIR: unless really desperate

Was quite annoyed so compared notes with my friend who went a week or so before me and found out although ph no the same, stock different. The one I tried had a tattoo on one leg and the one my friend tried had a tattoo on the back.

One can only conclude that new stock replace old stock but maintain the same phone no. Guess will try calling every few weeks to see if got anything better.

damage:rm120

Normad2020
01-14-10, 07:20
Taiko Miao28 nice to read your post and may I wish you Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010....

So some of our brothers in Kuching are tipping RM50 to the ladies at SP-1 @#^&%#^*!!!!

It seems that that is another reason that I might stay away from SP-1 (see my earlier report). Aunty did call me last week to say that she has a new girl with big boobs that D had brought from her hometown. Just curious, could Taiko confirm whether the new X has big boobs?

I will be making my day-trip to Kuching soon and will try my new "girl" (a 3rd semester student in one of the colleges in Kuching). Will get a ST room (maybe around 3rd mile area for an afternoon "cheong"....hehehehehe.

Cheers
normad2020

Unbelievable as it may seems, I was charged RM 100 for Miss X via her lady colleague who brought her to work at SP1 and I went to Aunty to complain.

Miao28
01-14-10, 08:53
Taiko Miao28 nice to read your post and may I wish you Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010....

So some of our brothers in Kuching are tipping RM50 to the ladies at SP-1 @#^&%#^*!!!!

It seems that that is another reason that I might stay away from SP-1 (see my earlier report). Aunty did call me last week to say that she has a new girl with big boobs that D had brought from her hometown. Just curious, could Taiko confirm whether the new X has big boobs?

I will be making my day-trip to Kuching soon and will try my new "girl" (a 3rd semester student in one of the colleges in Kuching). Will get a ST room (maybe around 3rd mile area for an afternoon "cheong"....hehehehehe.

Cheers,

normad2020The new girl that D is 'pimping' for is from Jakarta and she does not have big boobs. D is asking RM 100 for the new girl, as D takes a cut and Aunty takes a cut too for the room. The new girl is not from D's hometown as D is Iban and the new girl is a mix of Sunda and Java, I believe.

You would be better off trying your new student friend.

Happy 2010 and Happy Hunting.

Miao28
01-14-10, 08:57
So after like...hrmm several months having the contact of SP1, I finally decided to pay a visit.

Finding the place was a bit of challenge but Taiko Mannnnn's instructions were good enough to find it (thanks man!)

There were only 3 girls there, none that were really my taste but they seemed friendly and nice. Apparently there was one that's good with 'aiskrim', should probably try her next time.

Name: Wati (I think)
No idea on her origin I think it was Indon.
Face: 4 (bad complexion)
Body: 6 (kinda flabby and she has some knife looking cut marks on her thighs, she says she was beaten)
Boobs: 7 (not too bad, decent size and not too saggy).
GFE: 6 ( didn't rush but didn't do anything either )

In general it was very SOP...would probably try other stock next time.

I believe i was overcharged tho as the taukehnio quoted RM130.

Another FR was from one of the MPS in the Taman mentioned above. It was opposite the S***J**** one. Decor was decent looking one (couldn't see the name actually) and seems to be a legit place (I think), went for Japanese massage for 1.5 hours (RM117.00). Wasn't offered extras. :(

Think i went to the wrong one :PYou were overcharged, that is for sure. I paid only RM 70.

The knife marks on Wati's thighs were inflicted by her ex boyfriend.

Your having to pay a high price is the sorry result of those so called cheongsters here who think they have a fat wallet and now as a result everyone here is suffering from the overinflated pricing.

Miao28
01-14-10, 08:58
Got the contact from one of the senior brother here. Went to SP1 and door open and was greeted by good afternoon by the WL. This WL can speak english. Went to the room with air-con. After finishing, ask aunty how much. Aunty say pay to Miss D. Ask Miss D how much and she reply 100 (satu ratus). Pay 100 and left the place.You were also overcharged. I paid less for that.

For the information of Nomad2020, this is the new girl that D brought in. D is now also the pimp and Aunty is taking a cut for the room.

Kakuyo Minoue
01-14-10, 17:24
Wow this thread is good. Should've find this earlier so all my short Kuching trips will not be that lonely!! Any brothers here can share with me independent contacts or MP addresses?

Thanks in advance bros!!

Normad2020
01-15-10, 03:05
Thanks Taiko. So in your expert opinion what is her (Miss X) boobs measurement?.....I am a sucker for big boobs....hehehehe

So now Sp-1 uses 2-tier pimp system which will make the girls more expensive. I will certainly not patronize the place anytime soon as I do not believe the place, girls and services are worth more than RM80 per session given the girls are not really prime quality.

Cheers
normad2020

You were also overcharged. I paid less for that.

For the information of Nomad2020, this is the new girl that D brought in. D is now also the pimp and Aunty is taking a cut for the room.

Normad2020
01-15-10, 03:14
Much appreciated for your kind feedback.

For RM100 I can get a ST (3-hrs multiple shots) in Jakarta (Lokasari Plaza) with an 18-20 yo girl with firm body and boobs (never given birth)......... For RM130 + RM20 I can get the same type of girl for LT!!!

Just for comparison....

Thanks and Cheers
normad2020

The new girl that D is 'pimping' for is from Jakarta and she does not have big boobs. D is asking RM 100 for the new girl, as D takes a cut and Aunty takes a cut too for the room. The new girl is not from D's hometown as D is Iban and the new girl is a mix of Sunda and Java, I believe.

You would be better off trying your new student friend.

Happy 2010 and Happy Hunting.

Fat Fat Roll
01-15-10, 11:22
Tried this probably a couple weeks back in a new-ish hotel here. Got no from a friend and was told stock was very young, wild and skillful and working independently. Next day, called the no given (last 4 digit 01x xxx8864) and was directed to the room.

Name: forgot
origin: PRC
face:6/10
body:6/10,
skin: fair and smooth
boobs:34C
hj:didnt try
Pussy: no smell
attitude:9/10
FJ: pretty SOP
BBBJ: 7/10 (spits)
WIR: unless really desperate

Was quite annoyed so compared notes with my friend who went a week or so before me and found out although ph no the same, stock different. The one I tried had a tattoo on one leg and the one my friend tried had a tattoo on the back.

One can only conclude that new stock replace old stock but maintain the same phone no. Guess will try calling every few weeks to see if got anything better.

damage:rm120RM120. It seems like all cheongster now own a fat wallet. FL PRC only demands for RM120, more than that i think they think you are "carrots" cutting you bits by bits.

Chi Chi
01-15-10, 18:27
Tried new pinoy freshly flown in. 2 were available but one was on the chubby side. Took the slim one. The private apartment was a welcoming relief as oppose to having to walk through hotel lobbies.

Name: Kxx

Origin: Pinoy

Body: 9/10

Sensual massage: didn't try as was in a hurry

Skin: Smooth

Boobs: 33C

HJ. I didn't try

Pussy: No smell and shaven

Attitude: 9/10

FJ: 9/10

BBBJ: 8/10 (no spitting)

Sound system: just nice, not fake and not too loud.

WIR: definitely

Damage: $2.00 (which is quite pricey for kuching)

Note: The 'importer' of these stocks is new in this business so out of respect, I will only give out the contacts to those whom I know from previous info exchanges.

Sorry in advance.

Slow Reloader
01-16-10, 01:10
RM120. It seems like all cheongster now own a fat wallet. FL PRC only demands for RM120, more than that i think they think you are "carrots" cutting you bits by bits.

Don't spoil the market. This "group" only asks for 100 which is the price I paid. So far they are business-like and never ask for tips. Good economy meal for that price as the hotel rooms are usually very nice. Service is highly variable and business-like as well. We're not there and they're not here long enough to form a "relationship".

Askar
01-16-10, 05:57
Thanks for the price recommendations, definitely don't want to be overcharged esp during economic downturn :P

Feeling a bit pissed off at SP1 now that I think about it :/

Dave Devil
01-18-10, 15:49
For those wondering, SP = Secluded Place. There are a few around and hence the numbers after the SP.

Bottoms Up, Dicks Up, Cheers.Thanks for the explanation Hansolong. Mind to share the pricing & the venue? OF course I don't want to be overcharged & spoil the market for our cheong bro out there!

Lonely Kch Guy
01-18-10, 15:53
I'm quite new to this forum and by reading this, it really shocks me! The price is really low for a session back in Kuching. I never had a chance nor I know where to find such kang tao back in kuching.

Guess what bro? I'm spending aud180 for a 1hr session in Australia and I've been doing that for quite sometime only to find myself wasting money!

Swear to get back into action when I go back by March! Any recommendations?

Dave Devil
01-18-10, 16:54
I'm quite new to this forum and by reading this, it really shocks me! The price is really low for a session back in Kuching. I never had a chance nor I know where to find such kang tao back in kuching.

Guess what bro? I'm spending aud180 for a 1hr session in Australia and I've been doing that for quite sometime only to find myself wasting money!

Swear to get back into action when I go back by March! Any recommendations?I spend RM180 minimum per session in Klang Valley. I'm surprise about the pricing here shared by our Cheong Bro. My friend must have been cheated with price slightly a little lower than KL!

Chi Chi
01-18-10, 18:25
Was bored last weekend, so went to above MP

Name: Bing2 (no 13 or 7. Can't recall)

Face: 8/10 cute

Skin: fair and smooth

Boobs: 32B

HJ: SOP

DATY: yes (no smell)

Attitude: 9/10

FJ: didn't ask

BBBJ: didn't ask

WIR: yes

Damage: usual

Hansolong
01-19-10, 05:45
I spend RM180 minimum per session in Klang Valley. I'm surprise about the pricing here shared by our Cheong Bro. My friend must have been cheated with price slightly a little lower than KL!RM100, is quite expensive actually, considering the place, environment and quality of girl and service.

I know of places where you can get a straight fuck for RM30 or a BJ from a ladyboy for RM10.

Basically all these SPs are fast food joints and by right they should charge fast food prices.

If at a kopitiam then the fast food should not be more than RM5, right? KFC and McDs can also be considered fast food but their environment and quality of service is different from a kopitiam so their prices are higher.

Personally, I feel that a straight fuck should not cost more than RM50 for these secluded places.

Salut

Meow Meow
01-19-10, 08:51
RM100, is quite expensive actually, considering the place, environment and quality of girl and service.

I know of places where you can get a straight fuck for RM30 or a BJ from a ladyboy for RM10.

Basically all these SPs are fast food joints and by right they should charge fast food prices.

If at a kopitiam then the fast food should not be more than RM5, right? KFC and McDs can also be considered fast food but their environment and quality of service is different from a kopitiam so their prices are higher.

Personally, I feel that a straight fuck should not cost more than RM50 for these secluded places.

Salut

A straight fuck should cost RM 30

BBBJ add another RM 10

Air-con room add RM 10

Cowgirl add RM 10

Doggy add RM 10

DATY add RM 10

GFE free RM 0

CD free RM 0

Total full service RM 80

Dave Devil
01-20-10, 07:35
Pls contact Mr. Jack at 012-***0837Thanks lifemelody, but still unable to guess the 1st 3 digit. Chinese New Year coming soon.

Dave Devil
01-20-10, 07:41
RM100, is quite expensive actually, considering the place, environment and quality of girl and service.

SalutEven RM100 is consider cheap in many places. Including Bangkok. By the way, not interested in ladyboy. Will respect the pricing here, & can cheong for more. Jalan Alor in KL also need RM180 for viet & thai. Local girl at least RM200.

Dave Devil
01-20-10, 07:42
Pls contact Mr. Jack at 012-***08371st 3 digit still hard to guess.

Any hints?

Thanks bro.

Lolo21
01-20-10, 13:05
Hey there, I'm staying in a hotel around Jalan Pandungan. Any good recommendation for back to room?

Carlx Luxy
01-20-10, 19:06
Ah boy got new stock. May check it out. 1 innocent look and 1 model look.

Seijaipow
01-20-10, 21:09
Even RM100 is consider cheap in many places. Including Bangkok. By the way, not interested in ladyboy. Will respect the pricing here, & can cheong for more. Jalan Alor in KL also need RM180 for viet & thai. Local girl at least RM200.
Are you an armchair reader of the ISG? RM 180 for Viet and Thai in Jalan Alor? The going rate is RM 158 at Nova at Jalan Alor. Which hotel at Jalan Alor charged you RM 180? Hotel Alor Street? Imperial Hotel ? but that is along Changkat Bukit Bintang. Corona Inn is in Jalan Tong Shin. Perhaps you mean Anggun KL, Rae hotel, YY38, Alpha Genesis or Radius International but these are along Tengkat Tong Shin.
Please be sure of your facts before posting here. Do not be an armchair FR reporter as your lack of real knowledge will give you away immediately as a fraud poster of fake FR.

Seijaipow
01-20-10, 21:17
1st 3 digit still hard to guess.
Any hints?

Thanks bro.
Why are you continously abusing the generosity of Jackson's forum by asking for telephone number here? Are you asking to be banned?

Seijaipow
01-20-10, 21:21
Those cheongsters pls contact *number deleted* for more details.
Why are you posting telephone number here, abusing the rules of this forum?

Mannnn
01-21-10, 02:37
"No Real Names: Please do not post any real names or personal identification numbers of any Forum Member in the Forum at any time. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. "

Mr. Lifemelody86, you have violated the forum's rules.

Miao28
01-21-10, 04:14
Are you an armchair reader of the ISG? RM 180 for Viet and Thai in Jalan Alor? The going rate is RM 158 at Nova at Jalan Alor. Which hotel at Jalan Alor charged you RM 180? Hotel Alor Street? Imperial Hotel? But that is along Changkat Bukit Bintang. Corona Inn is in Jalan Tong Shin. Perhaps you mean Anggun KL, Rae hotel, YY38, Alpha Genesis or Radius International but these are along Tengkat Tong Shin.

Please be sure of your facts before posting here. Do not be an armchair FR reporter as your lack of real knowledge will give you away immediately as a fraud poster of fake FR.I am sure hotel town view and hotel seasons view does not offer RM180 thai or viet wl and neither does the two similarly budget inn in jalan alor.

The blatant mistakes in his fr makes it appears that he read it somewhere and then he reproduces it here and his lack of the nutty gritty details does not add any credibility to his fr.

May I ask brothers here to post actual experiences and not some heresay. Not being exact makes it looks as if you made up the fr and the lack of accurateness does not bear well to your claim to have actually experienced such claims.

Noinoi
01-21-10, 04:58

Good news for our MILF fan here.Is she still Mr. B's stock? I don't have her number so I have to call Mr. B to find her.

Normad2020
01-21-10, 07:59
I am posting this FR as several brothers have requested for me to "report" to them on my experience with this girl and instead of replying each any everyone, I decided to post here so all can read........

...............Finally had a chance to go to Kuching (day trip) yesterday (Wednesday). Beforehand on Monday (after being instructed by my boss to go to Kuching), I called this student friend of mine and asked her to join me on Wednesday afternoon. She told me that she can only meet me after 3pm once her class finished. That worked out fine for me as my meeting with this particular client usually ended after lunch.

After lunch with my client and as arranged with my girl, I drove (rental from airport) to the commercial areas opposite KWSP to pick her up not far from her school. She has changed from her uniform into normal cloth. Went to Central Park and decided on C******** inn for the action. Gave her RM50 to go register a room even though the room cost RM35.

Went into the room and realized that there were no towel or soap. Apparently you need to buy the flimsy towel pack from the reception. Had no choice but to buy 2 pack.

Proceed to clean up (individually) and rested on the bed. Started slowly with foreplay and DFK. Gently rubbed my finger on her p***y until it was nice and wet. Capped and entered her slowly (missionary). Once she was comfortable proceeded faster on missionary. Showed her how to cowgirl but she was not a natural and later told me she had never done it as her previous boyfriend (back at her kampung) only does missionary and finished fast without any concern for her.

Decided to go slow and deep and played with her clitoris at the same time. She began to response and after a while she was making soft moaning noises and raised her hips to meet my trust. She climaxed and was quite wet. I decided to rest as I have not climaxed. Cuddled her and lay on the bed and chit-chat.

After a while told her I wanted a BBBJ and slowly guide her there. Again lots of teeth but with time and coaching I am sure she will do well...hehehehe Proceeded to f**k her missionary, cowgirl and later doggie. Climaxed on the missionary position. Even with her p***y juice (in abundant) she still was very tight.

Cleaned up and rest. Went down stairs for dinner and later proceeded back to the room for another round. Sent her back to her place where she shared a room with another girl and left for the airport. Satisfied....

Name : (I am not sharing at the moment)
Race : Bidayuh (from somewhere near Bau)
Body : Nice and firm (Petite)
Skin : Quite fair for a native
Boobs : 32B-C (firm)
Height : 5'1-2" (good spinner quality)
Damage: RM35 (room)+RM30(dinner)+RM10(2 towel pack)+RM65(her pocket money)

Cheers
normad2020

Dave Devil
01-21-10, 12:41
Why are you continously abusing the generosity of Jackson's forum by asking for telephone number here? Are you asking to be banned?Sorry. My bad. sorry guys. I have finished read the rule here. No more telephone asking.

Rin82
01-21-10, 14:46
I'm new to the Kuching scene.

Any bros here can share any freelance number? Prefer locals.

Please PM me. Will surely post a report on it.

Schmanggy
01-21-10, 15:42
This will be my first FR. Been following this forum for quite some time. Finally picked up the guts to visit K** L** at 3 M. Arrived about 2pm. Saw lots of PRC there. Chose one of the petite one and opted for 1hr. My mandarin was poor so didn't really get lots of info. Allowed me to squeeze her nice boobs though.

Name: Ai something (can't recall)

Skin: fair and smooth

Boobs: 8/10 (nice and firm)

HJ: 8/10 (2 times)

Attitude: 8/10

FJ: She said she'd do it elsewhere

BBBJ: didn't ask

Damage: 42 (1hr) + 30 (tip)

Sorry if i tipped too much. This was my first time so i was quite nervous.

Kkelvin
01-22-10, 03:01
Went on Tuesday and it's the last day of Rm30 per hour promotion. Enter and saw mostly are PRC and only 3 are vietkongs.

No. 106

Race. RC

Attire: Sexy + Short + Let 1/2 ball.

Look: 7. 5/10

Body: a little plum

Boobs: tea see peng

AR: inside bra, outside panty

HJ: Yes but nothing special

$$: RM30 + RM50 tips.

She just started working there for a week plus only.

Lolo21
01-22-10, 23:45
Near Jln Pandungan.

We bath, she blow me. We hug on bed. Blow passionately. Let me service her boobs with my tongue, you'll never have enough of those boobs trust me.

She slowly insert my harden cock in her. All time she on top, she moans like she never before. After unloaded she lying on me. Panting, licking my body (I kissed her back on the neck and shoulder), she squeeze my still harden cock with her organ (especially like it when she does that, not much girl can do this. Loved it). Romantic love making. Bravo.

No: 223

Race: PRC

Attire: not as pleasant at 1st shot, wait until she undress

Look: 7. 5/10

Body: short, curvy & perfectly firm. Nice to hold and see

Boobs: firm and pretty nipples, soft when touched (perfect I've encounter)

BBBJ: auto perform, very long (she likes my didi)

$$: 160

Will revisit? DEFINITELY

Hairy Timun
01-24-10, 05:32
Near Jln Pandungan.

We bath, she blow me. We hug on bed. Blow passionately. Let me service her boobs with my tongue,.......

......it). Romantic love making. Bravo.

$$: 160

Will revisit? DEFINITELY

OKT stock or MP??

Lolo21
01-24-10, 18:07
OKT stock or MP??She just live opposite my hotel room, so lucky to find out in the mid of night.

Fatty Crab
01-25-10, 03:53
Saw a new hair saloon at Green road. Above Taka cake house. Saloon name is something like Super Star Hair Saloon. Enter from back staircase only. Got 4 rooms inside. Any brothers went there before?

Carlx Luxy
01-26-10, 17:50
Got a gem from HK at grand C. May check it out

Name: yu tong

Place: KP

Face: 9. 5/10 model look

GFE: 9. 5/10 always smiling

BBBJ: 8. 5/10

FJ: 8. 5/10

Origin. Rc hu nan

Seijaipow
01-27-10, 09:53
Got a gem from HK at grand C. May check it out

Name: yu tong

Place: KP

Face: 9. 5/10 model look

GFE: 9. 5/10 always smiling

BBBJ: 8. 5/10

FJ: 8. 5/10

Origin. Rc hu nan

Make up your mind and say if it is from HOng Kong or Hunan?

Seijaipow
01-27-10, 09:54
Saw a new hair saloon at Green road. Above Taka cake house. Saloon name is something like Super Star Hair Saloon. Enter from back staircase only. Got 4 rooms inside. Any brothers went there before?

Nice Kampong girl there. Cubby and cute. Go and try.

Seijaipow
01-27-10, 09:56
She just live opposite my hotel room, so lucky to find out in the mid of night.

Since you are so lucky, go buy a lottery.

Since when did you have to pay for a girl which you were so lucky to have found?

I think in all probability that you were living next to some WL in some low down brothel cum hotel.

Hairy Timun
01-27-10, 11:32
Since you are so lucky, go buy a lottery.

Since when did you have to pay for a girl which you were so lucky to have found?

I think in all probability that you were living next to some WL in some low down brothel cum hotel.

LOL. Bro, you are darn funny. I actually thought that maybe she's a FL that he's "accidentally" stumbled on.

Carlx Luxy
01-27-10, 12:59
Make up your mind and say if it is from HOng Kong or Hunan?At 1st I go GC see then see diok a gem from Hong Kong...nt bad..but my friend not satisfied with others stocks in GC so we proceed to go KP.I choose Yu Tong and my friend choose Xiao Zhen.

They back at this Saturday.

FixOn
01-28-10, 07:27
At 1st I go GC see then see diok a gem from Hong Kong...nt bad..but my friend not satisfied with others stocks in GC so we proceed to go KP.I choose Yu Tong and my friend choose Xiao Zhen.

They back at this Saturday.So Yu Tong is from Hunan? Got to go before Sat then, if luckily can get her then will give fr here.

Fatty Crab
01-28-10, 11:04
LOL. Bro, you are darn funny. I actually thought that maybe she's a FL that he's "accidentally" stumbled on.How unlucky to bump into 'FL', some more his wallet is lighter by RM 160. That must have been a black Friday.

Schmanggy
01-28-10, 15:12
Second FR for me. I was itching to get some action after reading some reviews from G****Z***. Went there and saw about 5 PRC waiting anxiously for business. As this was my first time there, I just went along with the one who came up to me. Started pretty calmly, with small talk. Negotiated for FJ and was instantly agreed. The action started really slow and relaxed as she was in no hurry at all. I think the massage was only less than 5 minutes. Proceeded to catbath all over me. I liked the slow and sultry approach, no rush at all. Went on to "click her mouse" only to find out that she was already wet. Made her gao chao once through mouse clicking. She commended she liked my slow and gentle approach. I thought since this was my first FJ from MP, might as well take it easy. After capping me, we started with cow girl, missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl and side entry. I think banged her till she was quite weak using the 7 fast and 7 slow (traditional advice) method. I must have banged her silly for a whole hour till she surrendered, sweating and telling me she "pu xing" already. She said she had 4 to 5 Big Os, I could really feel her body spasm while I was banging her. Don't think she could fake that. Finally, feeling as though I could last the whole night, I asked her to finish me off by TFK. She said I was "hao li hai" as she never banged till so tired before. Overall, my first FJ in MP experience was quite alright as her GFE was really good eventhough I didn't finish in her.

Name: L*** L***
Look: 7/10
Body: petite
Boobs: 8/10 (just nice to play with)
Catbath: 9/10
FK: yes
GFE: 9.5/10 (i liked her no rush attitude)
HJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (didn't finish in her)
Damage: 50 for 1.5 hr, + 150
WIR: probably (saw a few nice cars there)

Fetish
01-28-10, 16:13
I'm planning a trip to Kuching in a few weeks time. The timing had not been confirmed and I will inform he relavant parties once it's confirm. See you all soon.

Eric Niceman
01-29-10, 06:00
Went 3rd mile, Kxx Lxx few times and asked for No. 2 named Wen Wen. She is a PRC and very co-operative from start till end. Allow me to grab her boobs to let me feel better and when I need her to suck all my cum when she masturbate me, she does it happily like having lots of gains. She is around 22 yo. A very pleasant girl but the only thing is she is quite playful when she massage you. Some people may like that kind of character.

She also allows me to check on her Y which is properly trim and no smells at all where I check on it everytime I supported her.

Only once she allows me to let me pump her but I shoot outside and only tip RM50 for that. Really value for money because the grib is still tight and she makes lots of moans though fake but felt nice too.

Go for her and remember to check on her Y which she allows DATY and likes it too.

Name: Wen Wen

Boobs: more than one handful.

BJ: excellent

HJ: excellent

Damage: 42+30

Kkelvin
01-29-10, 09:55
Nice Kampong girl there. Cubby and cute. Go and try.Taiko said go n try then must try.

Have to ask for a hair cut or hair wash first before proceed further.

Lepant
01-30-10, 00:30
Went 3rd mile, Kxx Lxx few times and asked for No. 2 named Wen Wen. She is a PRC and very co-operative from start till end. Allow me to grab her boobs to let me feel better and when I need her to suck all my cum when she masturbate me, she does it happily like having lots of gains. She is around 22 yo. A very pleasant girl but the only thing is she is quite playful when she massage you. Some people may like that kind of character.

She also allows me to check on her Y which is properly trim and no smells at all where I check on it everytime I supported her.

Only once she allows me to let me pump her but I shoot outside and only tip RM50 for that. Really value for money because the grib is still tight and she makes lots of moans though fake but felt nice too.

Go for her and remember to check on her Y which she allows DATY and likes it too.

Name: Wen Wen

Boobs: more than one handful.

BJ: excellent

HJ: excellent

Damage: 42+30What the ya mean shoot outside, you mean you didn't wore a raincoat? Is that allowed?

Viper Z
01-30-10, 04:28
Apparently Watie and Raskna ran away from SP-1. The new stock is big in size and dark. lol

Fatty Crab
01-30-10, 06:04
As Fatty Crab was walking past Tun Jugah building, Fatty Crab saw BHH hotel. Fatty Crab went up and have a look. Saw about 10 WL there. Out of curiosity, Fatty Crab pick the most fatty woman there. Two times my size and have a big big boobs. Damage is RM 50 and pay before the game start.

Eric Niceman
01-30-10, 08:46
What the ya mean shoot outside, you mean you didn't wore a raincoat? Is that allowed?Yes. She allow it and that's why I said she is very co-operative.

Seijaipow
01-30-10, 11:00
Taiko said go n try then must try.

Have to ask for a hair cut or hair wash first before proceed further.I dont understand your truncated style of reporting.

Did you try or did you not try?

Why even waste money on a hair cut or wash? Just go straight to the point and ask for a massage. Why be shy? Your first time to any saloon is it?

Carlx Luxy
01-30-10, 12:36
Any one go China Reflexology centre before? Which is near 100% supermarket at Ang Cheng Ho there. Pass by and saw some gals are pretty and hot.
Forgot what is the english name of the mp.

Lepant
01-31-10, 04:13
Ch*** L** P*** corner lot MP

Name: ShaSha

Face: 5/10

Body: Really skinny

Boobs: A-B cup (she is skinny so her boobs look big)

FJ: Yes

FK: depends

BJ: no

Summary:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL, she USED to be nice but pratically robbed me two nights back, I used to always visit her when I got the chance, she works at the corner MP where all the girls linger around outside the MP and around the carpark at the corner of Ch***L**

She is now easily recognizable due to her new hair style, she got a part of her hair permed and she always had them tied up, all of her hairs are permed but just different degrees of perming, see a skinny girl with long curly hairs and even curlier hairs tied to the top like a fake wig, thats her. Another of her nice trait is that she doesn't shave but her pubic hair are almost non existent, just a little small bush there that isn't even long, almost a paipan.

The way they do things there is that she checks out for 2 hour, brings customers back to her dorm and start with business, when there are others in the dorm there, she's like "shhhhhhhhh keep your voice down" then she holds in her voice so sound effect is low but can still force some moans out of her when you deep thrust her. At first it was fun (GFE max) but as I visit her more often it gets boring and lame.

As I visit her more, she kept complaining my Dick too long for her to take in (it is slightly longer than most but not as she exagerated) and always limit my position to those few positions (that I can't utilize my entire shaft). Few nights back, she promised to go to my hotel but in the end made me went to her place again for an all nighter, dissapointed is a must but MIBS are everywhere nowadays so hotels are risky too.

In all honesty, my armies in the sacks unloads themselves at varying time lengths, from 10 minutes to 40 minutes usually, two nights back I was partially drunk when I went to her place, and I pumped her 1 whole hour (and enjoyed it) and still couldn't unload, she came a few times in between (at least 3 times) but then all of a sudden her usually High GFE suddenly vaporized she pushed me off and said "no more, no more" with a bitchy look on her face.

It was late and she told me to go home or to sleep in her room but "No sex in the morning", I was shocked and disappointed because she didn't even bother to offer finishing me off with a HJ, I was still having a raging hardon.

After I dressed up and preparing to pay her off and leave, she was unhappy with the 150 I gave her and demanded another 100 because she said I pumped her for 2 hours straight (actual was a little over 1 hour, if it was 2 hours I would had cramped every muscle in my body).

She practically clinged onto me and I was locked inside their dorm, technically speaking I was not allowed to leave unless I pay, it was pure robbery. It was late, I was locked inside a dorm full of PRC *****s (not sure if their rooms had any guys inside), didn't wanted to drag this on so I paid her and left the place.

Went back to hotel fully loaded and short of a hundred for my next cheong.

Stay away from her so her brother in mainland can't finish his study is what I want to say here. This kind of service is unacceptable, but then again if you have big dicks and heavyweight body, crush her by pumping her so hard that she will forever walk in inverted V-shape mode please. Since she is very skinny, she told me she can't let big sized guys get on top, cause she can't move or breath.

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 04:14
Any one go China Reflexology centre before? Which is near 100% supermarket at Ang Cheng Ho there. Pass by and saw some gals are pretty and hot.
Forgot what is the english name of the mp.

Do you mean Natural? This MP has a lot of hot sexy Philippinas at a long distance glance but when you get closer, the hot girls age rather quickly. Best to go at night so that you may still imagine that they are hot and sexy and best after downing two or three jugs of beer each.

Those China girls there speak in a loud Chinese dialect so they must be from further north than the local Chinese of Fujian descent here.

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 04:17
Yes. She allow it and that's why I said she is very co-operative.

I think you got some sort of disease and you are trying to spread it to all the girls in the hope that they would pass it on to us.

What shape, size and manner of person are you who is so selfish as to communicate some diseases to the brothers here?

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 04:21
As Fatty Crab was walking past Tun Jugah building, Fatty Crab saw BHH hotel. Fatty Crab went up and have a look. Saw about 10 WL there. Out of curiosity, Fatty Crab pick the most fatty woman there. Two times my size and have a big big boobs. Damage is RM 50 and pay before the game start.

A fat crab deserves a fat women.

If I were you, I would have picked some others but each to his own taste.

You are the ecological cheongster here, saving money while playing the game.

I still cant get over how some people here can tip RM 50. You fucked for RM 50. Smart Crab.

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 04:22
Apparently Watie and Raskna ran away from SP-1. The new stock is big in size and dark. lol

You should stop believing the story of that fatty auntie and her fatty protege cum 'pimpess' (some day it is hoped this word will enter the OED).

Mantit
01-31-10, 05:33
Someone told me that there are three young petite MLs here. One is a local Chinese, another one is a bumi and the third one is an Indon. I chose the Indon. She is friend of tauke and works at a karaoke at night. She told me she never let anyone AR her and she has not been laid for 2 years. She will only make love with someone when she feels for him.

Name: Lisa
Origin: Bandung
Body: Slim and petite
Hair: Long, smooth and straight
Skin: Tan and smooth
Face: Cute 8/10
Boobs: Small but sexy, nice shape 32 small B 8/10
AR: yes (she might not let you)
Damage: RM50 for 1 1/2 hour + RM30 tips

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 08:02
Someone told me that there are three young petite MLs here. One is a local Chinese, another one is a bumi and the third one is an Indon. I chose the Indon. She is friend of tauke and works at a karaoke at night. She told me she never let anyone AR her and she has not been laid for 2 years. She will only make love with someone when she feels for him.

Name: Lisa
Origin: Bandung
Body: Slim and petite
Hair: Long, smooth and straight
Skin: Tan and smooth
Face: Cute 8/10
Boobs: Small but sexy, nice shape 32 small B 8/10
AR: yes (she might not let you)
Damage: RM50 for 1 1/2 hour + RM30 tips

Do you really believe that she has not been laid in two years? That is one big pile of stinking Bull Sh*t.

For all it is worth, she might as well say she was a virgin (only that day), for she was laid the previous night and thus was still fresh this day.

Naihiak
02-01-10, 16:34
This is my virgin post. I need some bros here to help by giving me some FL contact. I will post my FR as soon as I tried out the FL.

Thanks

Viper Z
02-02-10, 05:50
You should stop believing the story of that fatty auntie and her fatty protege cum 'pimpess' (some day it is hoped this word will enter the OED).

Care to enlighten us? :D

Steve Mark
02-02-10, 06:06
hi, bro.

i am really interested to know about sp and ah boy stock here. please anyone pm me the contact. the fl also can. please advise on how to pay and tip when i go for the service. will report as soon as i go there. another things is what is the suitable time to go, day or night? any difference?

here i also share the only experience of mine in kl. in the trip to kl dec2009 for holiday. i happen to try the fj some where near the ch*n* t*wn (p*t*ling str**t). the first time i went in, a chinese guy sitting at the front door and ask me to "yaphoi. yaphoi". then i "yaphoi" then saw a stair with red paint on the wall and arrow pointing upstair. i follow the arrow direction and feel very panic as it is my first time to explore place like this.

at upstair, an 50+age kantonese guy approching me and told me the price: "li ko liong cheong. li ko sham cheong. ". at first i thought he said 200 and 300. wau, mati liao, bring not enough money. only 150 that i atm at 7-11. then i managed to figure out that he was talking about 20 and 30. he said: "yi sap. sham sap. ". then another wau again, so cheap! i thought the market price go up to 200 or 250 (that i heard from some senior around in kuching). then i walk around to see the girls. around 10 of them. sitting outside the door of their room, making eye contact with me ans smile, and their fingures up showing two or three, meaning their price, and keep saying: "yi sap. sham sap. ". then after a while i pick one that has a sweet face and small body. she then open the door and the chinese guy come over and do some recording on a piece of paper and collect the money.

we went into the room, it is equipted with a bed and a basin. she move her cloth and getting naked. i also. then she put a cap on my gun and wake him up. she lied down, put some "jelly" like things on her pool. and we were straight into business. i squezes her dark and soft nipple. not very long, i speed up and cum. she said: "here you come. " then i stand up and she remove the cap with a tissue paper and ask me to wash at the basin before her. finally, i dressed up and left the place.

by the way, in he middle, she denied me from kissing her and lick her boob.

most of the girls here i beliave from indo, i guess by their way of speaking.

the one that i pick is 20.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Lepant
02-02-10, 07:58
After my last encounter with PRC decided to try some other flavor for a change.

Went to Ang Cheng Ho area and tried ND since I haven't been there since my addiction with PRC stocks.

Was greated by this young and pretty Philippine girl, since she looked nice compared to the aged stocks behind her I went for her.

Her massage was HORRIBLE, 15 minutes I had no idea what she was doing to my back cept scrubbing it.

Getting impatient and annoying I turned around and asked for FJ. She agreed to it at RM100.

I'm not even going to post a rating for this one and you will understand it soon.

She doesn't do BJ so I asked her to just HJ me hard and then after that capped and shoved it in, she was quite dry.

I pride myself for having a slightly longer dick than others but for the whole first 5 minutes of banging her, it was like banging a corpse. LITERALLY

She had no expression, she made no noise and the only thing she said throughout was "shhh don't do it too strong, the table makes loud squeaky noise" (not her exact words but the meaning is there).

After 10 minutes of banging a corpse I lost complete interest. Didi went into hibernation, can't wake him up, pulled out, uncapped and asked her "WTF is wrong with you? "

She told me she was very depressed after coming to Kuching, she just came 2 weeks ago, used to work at Dubai, after her contract there ended tried coming here but business here is bad, very very bad compared to there.

Couldn't cared less about her I just dressed up and left the place, this is such a horrible experience.

OMG, paid for sex twice and couldn't blew my load, WTF!

Seriously any more professional pros to introduce? I'm sick of these MP girls, they suck. (and not on my dick).

Big Boy
02-04-10, 06:28
Was quite bored one day and went shopping around. One of the forum's bro suggested ND to me before, saying got a lot of SYT. So I paid them a visit. Upon reaching there, about 3 in the afternoon, the place was very quiet and has a lot of selection. I gather there must be over 12 there, with a mixture of indon, philippines and local. All lined up and ready to go!! Ha ha ha !!! Good for me.

Anyway, chose a girl, looks not too great, but very chatty. Went upstairs and was asked if I wanted a room or in a partition. Initially wanted the partition, but thought the better of it as the aircond was not strong. So in we went to the room. She started off the massage with a pair of strong hands. This girl is a local from Serian (so she says). Anyway, she is multilinugal and can speak, chinese, malay and also acceptable english. We had a long chat during the massage and infromation flew here and there. During the chatting session, she did mention to me that she has a Penang BF, but does not come often. She was looking for a spare!! What luck!! So, I offered to be her spare. However, she did not accept or reject my offer. Moreover, she likes to play with fire and only likes married men?!! Why? Don't really know and who cares!!!

So, after some time, when the massage concluded, we went down to business. She asked if I wanted to HJ of FJ. I asked what is available and was replied very shyly that she can do HJ but dun dare to do FJ. I said that the doors were locked and not to be afraid. Still she did not dare. So I dared her to do it. She playfully took off some parts of the clothes and was just like a strip tease... I was already hard!! The game continues. Finally, she agrees and off we go. I stripped, but she only took off her skirt and undies. No matter. We started DFK and it felt good. We must have been kissing for about 10 mins and then she said she wanted me!!! Hmmm. OK. So inserted, but released very quickly maybe due to the very long foreplay. During the insertion, I cna feel that her love juices were flowing! Good sign.
After we cleaned up, paid her and left.

Please bear in mind that there were no money being discusses yet. So, I paid my usual rate, which was 55 for massage (with room) and 50 for FJ. (I am a miser la!!!)

Overall:

Name: Ah Xian
Race: Bidayuh mixed chinese
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10 (nice curves)
DFK: Yes
DATY: Did not try
FJ: 6/10 (Very quick release, so cannot really give accurate score to this)
BBBJ: Did not ask
GFE: 10/10
WIR: definately
Damage: 55+55

Enjoy guys.

BB out!!

Big Boy
02-04-10, 07:15
Ring ring, I called Ah Xian to find out why she did not reply to my SMS. She came back with some cock and bull story. Anyway, I said that I was her spare right? She agreed and asked when I can visit her? As I do not have time that day, I made arrangements to visit her the following day. This was because I was not satisfied with the last visit!! Ha ha ha!!! She continued to say that she misses me and my bro and wanted me to be there that day. I insisted that I can only go the following day and she reluctantly agreed.

The following day I called her at 10 something but she was washing hair, but asked me to call shortly. So I made arrangements to visit her when she get to work at 11. She also teased me to say that if I can go out at night can always accompany her for the night!!! Very tempting indeed!!!

Anyway, reached the place at 11 and immediately called her. She then came out from the door and we moved upstairs. When in the room, she prepared the airciond etc. During which time, she mentioned to me that in the last encounter, we actually spent 1 1/2 hours. When she finally settled down, she wanted to massage, but I refuse and got in to business. I started to DFK her to get her going. Sure enough, all channels were open. I started to strip and then took off her dress and bra. I then continued to DFK her whilst my hands roam to remove her bra and then onto her pussy. She was wet!! She then asked me to lie down adn cleaned my bro up real good. Started to bbbj me!!! Hmmmm Nice feelign. She would from time to time look up from that position... Really have that CFM look like a porn star!!! ha ha ha !!! Suction was good but not strong. However, she does a wicked deepthroat and also when she comes up for air, she would pop the head!!! Siok!!

I then moved to DATY. Initially, she was reluctant saying that it was itchy or geli, but I managed to coax her into it. I had some time licking her and she was squeezing my hand all the time and also putting her hand in her mouth to stop herself from shouting!! Ha ha ha !!! I am sure she enjoyed it. She then signalled that she cannot tahan already. Off I went ot get the rubber that I have prepared earlier and capped myself!!! Then inserted into her miss style. My god!!! Smooth and effortless entry... OoooooHhhh!!! nice. Started humping her fast and aalow in a grinding position. The momentum was so good that She kept on holding my shoulder and then my arms. I must have pumped her for a good 15 to 20 mins. I can see that she got cramp in her leg!! A good sign that she had climaxed, maybe several times?!! Ha ha ha !!! Don't care and I continued to pump her harder. She was holding onto me like no tomorrow and all this while I was on top. The pussy was not dripping with juices and I cannot imagine how many times she climaxed!!! I requested her to be on top, but she said that she does not know how!! Maybe manja, I don't know. It does not really matter as well as I am in the driving seat. I continued to hump away until I cam. Sweat like what!!! At the end, she was so exhausted and satisfied that she almost could not stand up. Ha ha ha !!! That's for being lazy!!!

Cleaned and then rested for a while before we exited the room. Finally, before we part, she mentioned that I was the only other one she would want a FJ with. I paid her 100 (inclusive of the room etc) and she kissed me off at the stairs. She asked me to keep in touch which I intend to do so without hesitation. Really value for money!!!

For the rest of the guys, If you can talk nicely with her, maybe you canget the same treatment?!! I will definatelt go back to her next time!!

Overall:

Face :6/10 (acceptable looks)
DATY: 7/10 (points for letting me try. Will make her learn to enjoy that!!)
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (deep throat and popping effect!! Must be those prono videos!!!)
Damage: 55+45

BB out

Hairy Timun
02-04-10, 15:27
I think you got some sort of disease and you are trying to spread it to all the girls in the hope that they would pass it on to us.

What shape, size and manner of person are you who is so selfish as to communicate some diseases to the brothers here?Seems like the world's populated by idiots. We get people who paid ridiculous price for lousy service. This just spoils the market from the rest.

Then we get people who goes bareback with ML/WL. This will just pollute the talents. Rest assured that I won't go near this ML with a 10 ft pole.

All these idiots just think with their small head.

Naihiak
02-04-10, 17:07
Mjc got so many MP. Rainxxx, DD, Axx Axx, Kitty, Miao xxxx, Hu Bxx etc. May I know which one offers FJ? I never visit any MP before, this will be my 1st time.

Thanks

Dirtydoog
02-05-10, 03:42
Care to enlighten us? :DIf you meditate a few times a day, you will be rewarded with enlightenment.

Mannnn
02-05-10, 14:44
Mjc got so many MP. Rainxxx, DD, Axx Axx, Kitty, Miao xxxx, Hu Bxx etc. May I know which one offers FJ? I never visit any MP before, this will be my 1st time.

ThanksNever visit any MP before. Ok, let me guide you. Since you are familiar at MJC area, I recommend you go Kitty. Look for CKT name Anna. Ask for massage and later batin. Oh! you also want FJ. Hmm.. let me see. Cannot lah, I'm afraid you get frightened because this is your 1st time.

Naihiak
02-05-10, 17:30
So your advice to me is not to try FJ 1st?

Just try simple massage and HJ?

Honghong
02-05-10, 18:06
Anyone can pm me some OKT num or yummy prc?

PM me thanks alot bros.

Mannnn
02-06-10, 03:05
So your advice to me is not to try FJ 1st?

Just try simple massage and HJ?

Yes, go for massage and HJ first. FJ in massage centre is very exciting. Something like "F**king" in a car at a car park where people walk past you.

But if you still want to try to "F" go ahead.

Mantit
02-06-10, 03:07
Just to update, famous No. 10 at Jalan Song is available. Go visit her.

Mannnn
02-06-10, 03:08
Anyone can pm me some OKT num or yummy prc?

PM me thanks alot bros.

Pay your subscription to Jackson first then maybe some brothers here can help.

Mannnn
02-06-10, 03:09
Just to update, famous No. 10 at Jalan Song is available. Go visit her.

How famous is she, brother? Famous for what?

Mantit
02-06-10, 03:20
Thanks to Bro Black Beast for his recommendation of the above. She has nice smile and pleasant look. However, she is not shy but quite brave. Very talkative.

Name: Lan Lan
Origin: Liaw Ning
Face: Cute, Girl next door, 8/10
Body: Petite and slim 8/10
Skin: Smooth, fair 8/10
Boobs: 32 small B. 7/10
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly
Damage: RM42 + RM28 tips

Mantit
02-06-10, 03:25
How famous is she, brother? Famous for what?

Her beauty and her GFE.

Carlx Luxy
02-06-10, 12:55
Just to update, famous No. 10 at Jalan Song is available. Go visit her.Do you mean bing bing in KL 1?

Schmanggy
02-06-10, 14:59
Yes, go for massage and HJ first. FJ in massage centre is very exciting. Something like "F**king" in a car at a car park where people walk past you.

But if you still want to try to "F" go ahead.I agree with Bro Mann. FJ in MP is really like doing it in a car park. This leads to my 3rd FR. Went to G****Z*** again to get some action. This time I was serviced by a 30 yrs old PRC. She is close to a MILF but not aunty looking. Her hands were quite strong so her massage was actually quite good. This time I didn't rush to ask for FJ as I did previously with L*** L***. After the massage I asked for what services she has, which she gladly replied saying she does everything. Tried to nego for a better price but she said the standard there were RM150 for FJ. Small head agreed though bigger head was quite reluctant. Nonetheless, this time the experience was much better as I managed to finish off in doggy position. She also started with BJ without me asking for it. She said she had 3 big Os. Before I came, I tried really hard to concentrate because people next door were quite noisy. Overall, GFE was so so compared to my previous visit with another car.

Name: Tze Ping

Origin: Sichuan

Face: 6/10

Body: Slim 8/10

Skin: Fair and smooth 8/10

Boobs: a little saggy and soft 5/10

GFE: 4/10

BJ: 7/10

Damage: RM50 + RM150

WIR: not any time soon (pokai)

Honghong
02-06-10, 20:57
Pay your subscription to Jackson first then maybe some brothers here can help.Need pay?

Can mail me some OKT number or not? All bro here.

My mail [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Slow Reloader
02-07-10, 15:15
Have tried out this group of rotating FL PRCs. Kinda value meal in town. Have tried 3 dishes, only 1 good. Each time 2-3 dishes available. Essentially a touch-and-go service except for Jia2. Alas my GFE ISO is kinda high now so this touch-n-go service more often disappoints than not. Sometimes hard to get the horniness meter to the red zone. What I would say is that so far this group all have relatively large boobs for PRC. The most common thing I hear from them, except Jia2, is "Have you finished yet?" :-(

Only Jia2 makes the cut as far as service goes but even she kinda rushes a bit. (Got a bit mad when she called the next client and told him to come when I was still getting dressed and before you know it the doorbell rang. Shit! First time bumping into the next client. Bet he also had a shock).

Anyway, she told me she would be here over the new year. Wonder how she could get so many re-entries thru immigration.

Anyone else in this group worth trying? I know they're usually here for a very short time but sometimes they do return.

Mantit
02-08-10, 01:44
Do you mean bing bing in KL 1?

No. Is Ah F**.

Mantit
02-08-10, 01:52
Checked out the following:

Nan Ping- All PRCs, nothing special
Langit Sembilan- All PRCs - Spotted a girl next door/innocent look, and a big boobs
Genting- in uniform
Tung Fang- cannot even see the MLs, no extras I think
Cat City- All PRCs, nothing special
Snow White- All PRCs, nothing special

Mantit
02-08-10, 02:03
Heard that there is FJ at this place so I went to check it out. Lots of MLs and all are PRCs. Chose the most beautiful one with nice cleavage. Spotted another sweet looking one. I save it for next time.

Name: Ah Lian
Origin: SzeChuan
Face: 9/10
Skin: Very fair, smooth
Body: Curvy, slim
Boobs: 34C, natural but felt bit hard 7/10
FJ: Yes, two Os for her, Cowgirl & Missionary
Damage: RM45 + RM55 tips
She did not mention anything about the price before action. Then, we went into a big argument afterwards on the price. She asked for RM150 for FJ alone. I did not give in and she settle at RM55 tips. I think she very pissed at me.

If you want to try her out, you need to act fast. She is leaving on 23/24 of Feb.

Mantit
02-08-10, 02:09
Felt like to have a change. Knew this place has Pho. Lots of PRCs. One of them got big boobs. Finally, still picked a Pho.

Name: Ah Nyoung
Origin: HCM
Face: 8/10
Body: 10/10 Slim, model like
Boobs: 34 B
GFE: 9/10 naughty
HJ: 10/10 very nice
Damage: RM40 + RM40

Lepant
02-08-10, 06:27
Just to update, famous No. 10 at Jalan Song is available. Go visit her.Jalan Song sure got HJ but not all willing to offer BJ or FJ.

Mind sharing what packages she offers?

Lepant
02-08-10, 06:32
Heard that there is FJ at this place so I went to check it out. Lots of MLs and all are PRCs. Chose the most beautiful one with nice cleavage. Spotted another sweet looking one. I save it for next time.

She did not mention anything about the price before action. Then, we went into a big argument afterwards on the price. She asked for RM150 for FJ alone. I did not give in and she settle at RM55 tips. I think she very pissed at me.

If you want to try her out, you need to act fast. She is leaving on 23/24 of Feb.OMG your my hero haha, nailed a PRC at their home turf and paid only 100 (one piece of paper).

*Thumbs up.!

Mind PM me the details of the place? I'll try if I can get away with the same treatment with the same girl LOL.

Carlx Luxy
02-08-10, 07:33
Checked out the following:

Nan Ping- All PRCs, nothing special
Langit Sembilan- All PRCs - Spotted a girl next door/innocent look, and a big boobs
Genting- in uniform
Tung Fang- cannot even see the MLs, no extras I think
Cat City- All PRCs, nothing special
Snow White- All PRCs, nothing specialEastern got provide HJ.

Somemore it is FOC.

Enjoy

Blackbill
02-08-10, 10:39
Ring ring, I called Ah Xian to find out why she did not reply to my SMS. She came back with some cock and bull story. Anyway, I said that I was her spare right? She agreed and asked when I can visit her? As I do not have time that day, I made arrangements to visit her the following day. This was because I was not satisfied with the last visit!! Ha ha ha!!! She continued to say that she misses me and my bro and wanted me to be there that day. I insisted that I can only go the following day and she reluctantly agreed.

The following day I called her at 10 something but she was washing hair, but asked me to call shortly. So I made arrangements to visit her when she get to work at 11. She also teased me to say that if I can go out at night can always accompany her for the night!!! Very tempting indeed!!!

Anyway, reached the place at 11 and immediately called her. She then came out from the door and we moved upstairs. When in the room, she prepared the airciond etc. During which time, she mentioned to me that in the last encounter, we actually spent 1 1/2 hours. When she finally settled down, she wanted to massage, but I refuse and got in to business. I started to DFK her to get her going. Sure enough, all channels were open. I started to strip and then took off her dress and bra. I then continued to DFK her whilst my hands roam to remove her bra and then onto her pussy. She was wet!! She then asked me to lie down adn cleaned my bro up real good. Started to bbbj me!!! Hmmmm Nice feelign. She would from time to time look up from that position... Really have that CFM look like a porn star!!! ha ha ha !!! Suction was good but not strong. However, she does a wicked deepthroat and also when she comes up for air, she would pop the head!!! Siok!!

I then moved to DATY. Initially, she was reluctant saying that it was itchy or geli, but I managed to coax her into it. I had some time licking her and she was squeezing my hand all the time and also putting her hand in her mouth to stop herself from shouting!! Ha ha ha !!! I am sure she enjoyed it. She then signalled that she cannot tahan already. Off I went ot get the rubber that I have prepared earlier and capped myself!!! Then inserted into her miss style. My god!!! Smooth and effortless entry... OoooooHhhh!!! nice. Started humping her fast and aalow in a grinding position. The momentum was so good that She kept on holding my shoulder and then my arms. I must have pumped her for a good 15 to 20 mins. I can see that she got cramp in her leg!! A good sign that she had climaxed, maybe several times?!! Ha ha ha !!! Don't care and I continued to pump her harder. She was holding onto me like no tomorrow and all this while I was on top. The pussy was not dripping with juices and I cannot imagine how many times she climaxed!!! I requested her to be on top, but she said that she does not know how!! Maybe manja, I don't know. It does not really matter as well as I am in the driving seat. I continued to hump away until I cam. Sweat like what!!! At the end, she was so exhausted and satisfied that she almost could not stand up. Ha ha ha !!! That's for being lazy!!!

Cleaned and then rested for a while before we exited the room. Finally, before we part, she mentioned that I was the only other one she would want a FJ with. I paid her 100 (inclusive of the room etc) and she kissed me off at the stairs. She asked me to keep in touch which I intend to do so without hesitation. Really value for money!!!

For the rest of the guys, If you can talk nicely with her, maybe you canget the same treatment?!! I will definatelt go back to her next time!!

Overall:

Face :6/10 (acceptable looks)
DATY: 7/10 (points for letting me try. Will make her learn to enjoy that!!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (deep throat and popping effect!! Must be those prono videos!!!)
Damage: 55+45

BB outI'm not new to this forum, but this is my first time posting. thanks to lots of senior bro FL here I hv my good time enjoying. May I know where is the place u mention?

Johnny Love
02-08-10, 11:10
Horny for massage. Drived around and saw 3 pinoy lazying at the staircase. RM45 for massage and add RM10 to get a room.

Massage was good. Learnt the skill while working in country with the most 'ah guas'. After finishing, she woke me up and I checked any extras? RM30 for HJ and RM50 for cornetto. I hard bargained for cornetto at RM30. Though a bit reluctant she gave in after much persuasion (learn to push down the price mah!) and told her I could be done in 5 mins (remaining time).

Off she went for towel and oil. Off she humps up and down within mins! What a sensation. I lifted her bra with her help. Hmmmm.....nice firm breasts despite have given birth to a child. Refrained from sucking due to the sweat built up! The deed was done with CIM! She swallowed the whole lot! Gulp! Cleaned up and checked the time...5 mins past an hour.

Paid RM45+30+5.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Body a bit plum.

JL

Richard82
02-08-10, 20:53
Anyone went to new salon behing Taka cakehouse at green road?

I want to give it a try.

Carlx Luxy
02-09-10, 09:40
Anyone went to new salon behing Taka cakehouse at green road?

I want to give it a try.don't talk so much go have a try then write a FR here. We all waiting your FR. Haha

Carlx Luxy
02-09-10, 09:45
I'm not new to this forum, but this is my first time posting. thanks to lots of senior bro FL here I hv my good time enjoying. May I know where is the place u mention?If really wants to knoe then please subscribe PM services. We won't share the information for protecting the MP.

Ourihsiumak
02-09-10, 14:28
I will be in Kuching after cny, on business trip. This is my first trip there. Can anyone pm me some contacts and enlighten me on the damages. Interested to get a girl to stay overnight. Kinda lonely as I will be alone in this trip.

Fackboy
02-09-10, 14:57
anyone been to this mp before?

How's the enviroment inside?

I've been walk by the mp & attacked by group of ML.

Kinda scary yet excited. Haha.

Lepant
02-10-10, 06:43
anyone been to this mp before?

How's the enviroment inside?

I've been walk by the mp & attacked by group of ML.

Kinda scary yet excited. Haha.Yea... read my post on "BAD SERVICE PRC", a summary is that they don't do it inside, you need to move to their hostel nearby topfloor.

Ch*** L** P*** corner lot MP

Name: ShaSha

Body: Really skinny

Boobs: A-B cup (she is skinny so her boobs look big)

FJ: Yes

FK: depends

BJ: no

Summary:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL, she USED to be nice but pratically robbed me two nights back, I used to always visit her when I got the chance, she works at the corner MP where all the girls linger around outside the MP and around the carpark at the corner of Ch***L**

She is now easily recognizable due to her new hair style, she got a part of her hair permed and she always had them tied up, all of her hairs are permed but just different degrees of perming, see a skinny girl with long curly hairs and even curlier hairs tied to the top like a fake wig, thats her. Another of her nice trait is that she doesn't shave but her pubic hair are almost non existent, just a little small bush there that isn't even long, almost a paipan.

The way they do things there is that she checks out for 2 hour, brings customers back to her dorm and start with business, when there are others in the dorm there, she's like "shhhhhhhhh keep your voice down" then she holds in her voice so sound effect is low but can still force some moans out of her when you deep thrust her. At first it was fun (GFE max) but as I visit her more often it gets boring and lame.

As I visit her more, she kept complaining my Dick too long for her to take in (it is slightly longer than most but not as she exagerated) and always limit my position to those few positions (that I can't utilize my entire shaft). Few nights back, she promised to go to my hotel but in the end made me went to her place again for an all nighter, dissapointed is a must but MIBS are everywhere nowadays so hotels are risky too.

In all honesty, my armies in the sacks unloads themselves at varying time lengths, from 10 minutes to 40 minutes usually, two nights back I was partially drunk when I went to her place, and I pumped her 1 whole hour (and enjoyed it) and still couldn't unload, she came a few times in between (at least 3 times) but then all of a sudden her usually High GFE suddenly vaporized she pushed me off and said "no more, no more" with a bitchy look on her face.

It was late and she told me to go home or to sleep in her room but "No sex in the morning", I was shocked and disappointed because she didn't even bother to offer finishing me off with a HJ, I was still having a raging hardon.

After I dressed up and preparing to pay her off and leave, she was unhappy with the 150 I gave her and demanded another 100 because she said I pumped her for 2 hours straight (actual was a little over 1 hour, if it was 2 hours I would had cramped every muscle in my body).

She practically clinged onto me and I was locked inside their dorm, technically speaking I was not allowed to leave unless I pay, it was pure robbery. It was late, I was locked inside a dorm full of PRC *****s (not sure if their rooms had any guys inside), didn't wanted to drag this on so I paid her and left the place.

Went back to hotel fully loaded and short of a hundred for my next cheong.

Stay away from her so her brother in mainland can't finish his study is what I want to say here. This kind of service is unacceptable, but then again if you have big dicks and heavyweight body, crush her by pumping her so hard that she will forever walk in inverted V-shape mode please. Since she is very skinny, she told me she can't let big sized guys get on top, cause she can't move or breath.

Slow Reloader
02-10-10, 09:49
It may seem more value for money to get a FJ for RM100 compared to a massage + HJ but the experience is not worth it if you don't enjoy it.

So, felt itchy 1 night and dropped by this MP near to a chicken rice shop. Not many ML around but saw an OK looking PRC on the couch and took her.

She offered a cup of warm tea while I stripped naked. Massage started without oil at the shoulders and it was so so in the upper body.

After massaging my butt and legs for a while, asked me if I wanted to have my buttock massage with oil. Said tip was RM50 so I took it.

Very nice and erotic gentle massage of the buttock, ass-hole and scrotum. Like a never ending catbath that went on literally for ages and several rounds. Highly enjoyable.

It didn't matter if she just used her fingers as my nerve-endings were overloaded! Ticklish men beware!

Felt somehow totally relaxed by this erotic massage.

Took a sensory break by asking her to massage my shoulders. No erotic business here and this lady doesn't use the nail scratching technique.

Then asked me to turn over while she got on the bed and put her legs under mine at the end of the bed.

Hence the gentle HJ started. Confused my the 2 hands technique as nerve-endings kept on firing due to her continuous magic touch.

After a while I sat up and said I wanted to touch her, so she got up and laid beside me for a nice cuddled with nipple licking.

Got under her undies to stroke her and she didn't resist but told me not to enter. I replied I will just stroke outside.

Pecked her cheeks and tried to get under her blouse but alas her attire was not the permissive type but managed to expose her nipples for a bit of sucking and moaning.

Did not ask if she offered FJ as this wasn't the intention.

Finally finished with gun unloaded.

Name: Lulu
Origin: PRC, Hubei
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: Quite tall. Smooth skin.
Boobs: Dark erect nipples. Size unknown as covered by bra.
Pussy: Felt some hair but didn't spread lips.
FJ: Nope
BJ: Nope
DATY: Nope.
Massage: So so
Erotic massage: Highly enjoyable.
GFE: 9/10.
WIR: Sure
Damage: Massage 1 hr 42 + tip 50.

Conclusion: Finally found someone to caress my balls and asshole erotically :-)

Mannnn
02-13-10, 07:30
Went hunting chicken with brother Viper. At last got hunt down a free range chicken. Cowgirl, missionery and doggie style only, not much to offer. Damage 60 ringgit.

Mannnn
02-13-10, 07:38
Went to ND. Pick a ML with big cleavage.

Name: **dia
Origin: Indon
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: C (very firm and nice small pinkish nipples)
BJ: Yes (wet and slurpy)
Massage: don't know
Damage: 55 + tips

Michael Apple
02-13-10, 17:04
I'm not new to this forum, but this is my first time posting. Thanks to lots of senior bro FL here I have my good time enjoying. May I know where is the place you mention?I am new here as well. Can I have the location and contact please.

Thanks

Darthy
02-13-10, 18:03
Wow, I did not realize diseases can communicate from one person to another. I know idiots (or so you'd call them) do propagate them like how Chairman Mao does it with the little red book.

What shape, size and manner of person are you who is so selfish as to communicate some diseases to the brothers here?

Sudayman
02-13-10, 19:38
Hello,

I'm not new here. But first tim posting.

Any brother would like to teach how to PM.

Sudayman
02-15-10, 22:01
I always go for mssage. But never can get girl want to BJ or FJ, I actually don't what is BJ and FJ. Hope any bro here willing to explain to me what is BJ FJ.

Lepant
02-16-10, 05:27
Hello,

I'm not new here. But first tim posting.

Any brother would like to teach how to PM.Pay a subscription to Jackson (check your account profile) and you can use PM. But given the recent surge of newbies in the forum and my personal experience being one recently posting. Nobody's gonna share anything with you guys unless u have alot of FR and PR to back your claims.

So go crazy and spend all those Ang Pow money to get some reports out before you decide whether or not you want to subscribe

Hansolong
02-16-10, 08:11
I always go for mssage. But never can get girl want to BJ or FJ, I actually don't what is BJ and FJ. Hope any bro here willing to explain to me what is BJ FJ.Are you trying to tell us that you are a virgin? You have been to many massages but you can't get BJ and FJ? This is hard to believe?!

Anyway BJ = Blue Jelly, it's like KY Jelly, a type of massage gel.
FJ = French Jelly, another type of massage gel but from France. So it is more expensive than BJ.

Maybe you didn't tell the girls what kind of gel you want that's why you don't get them. All the bros here know this and get this all the time.

Try it next time you are in a massage. I guarantee excellent results or demand your money back. Don't take no for an answer from the WL. Insist on either type of jelly according to your budget.

Salut

Notiguy
02-16-10, 17:47
I always go for mssage. But never can get girl want to BJ or FJ, I actually don't what is BJ and FJ. Hope any bro here willing to explain to me what is BJ FJ.April fools is still a month away.

Mantit
02-17-10, 02:02
i am sick of PRC, PINOY, DAYAK, LOCAL CHINESE, INDON, VIETNAMESE, and THAI. Any other lubang that all bros here can recommend? Any caucasian?

Viper Z
02-17-10, 04:38
Went hunting chicken with brother Viper. At last got hunt down a free range chicken. Cowgirl, missionery and doggie style only, not much to offer. Damage 60 ringgit.

LOL.. YOu always get the best deals. :)

Dirtydoog
02-17-10, 05:55
I now realise why the Pinays are so fond of the BJ.

It kinda reminds them of the eating of the Balut, that stinky duck embryo with the bones and feathers. When you CIM with the Pinay it is like swallowing the goo that comes with that duck fetus.

As local Chinese girls are not fond of the BJ with the aversion to Balut, the same could not be said of mainland Chinese who would typically want to give you a BJ? The only explanation I can think of is that those mainlanders go through a set of acrobatic performances with lackadisical attitude and perfunctory performances of lick your body with hot and cold water and the various simulated sounds and motions of a picture and light show.

After the Pinay ate the stinky half decomposed egg, imagine next having her in your hotel room and sucking on your love handle without brushing her teeth. It would be tantamount to a whole dose of germs swirling your dicky which modern tetracycline and synthetic penicillin would find it hard to do battle with. Then you go home and you give the same germs to your home Minister.

It shudders the imagination. Perhaps the Pinay love the smell of an unwashed penis. It is like belachan or the stinky bagoong (local version is the cincalok), it is an acquired taste.

Happy Chinese New Year and happy feasting on roast suckling pig, the eating of roast pork is akin to having a MILF but the eating on the piglet which is still suckling its mother's milk is like having a SYT. Apologists to MILF lovers.

Dirtydoog
02-17-10, 06:00

Free range chicken, like the free ranging kampong chicken are very tough to eat and digest. The price is cheap for the free range as usually that tough old kampong bird with all the muscles command a premium price over the battery hens.

Therefore, you got a good deal. By the way, in what way was it free range? Was it also organic in nature too or was it only free ranging and foraging for food on its own? Perhaps it was a wild bird.

Fetish
02-17-10, 07:23
i am sick of PRC, PINOY, DAYAK, LOCAL CHINESE, INDON, VIETNAMESE, and THAI. Any other lubang that all bros here can recommend? Any caucasian?
Those are extremely rare spices which can be classified as endangered spices.

Mannnn
02-17-10, 07:39
Those are extremely rare spices which can be classified as endangered spices.

It is true that Asians, from the East, greatly outnumber in terms of sheer numbers, with over 1 billion Chinese and Indians alone but are Caucasians really that endangered?

Spices come from the East and what has the West got to do with spices? Perhaps you mean species?

FixOn
02-17-10, 08:05
Went to G!nza 4 days ago and look for A*n*s, usual cleaning and then bbbj me sloppily, then cover me up and cow girl me. We do missionary and i cum. Normal making love session and she massage me a while and since i'm her regular customer and she give me another shot. No rush, just that she is kinda mute, no sound, like machine. But i like to go back to her because of her service.

Name: A*n*s
Origin: CKT
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C firm, nice to squeeze
BBBJ: Yes (wet and slurpy)
FJ: 7/10
Position: Any
Massage: Yes, normal
Damage: 170 include room

FreebieFan
02-17-10, 08:42
I now realise why the Pinays are so fond of the BJ.

It kinda reminds them of the eating of the Balut, that stinky duck embryo with the bones and feathers. When you CIM with the Pinay it is like swallowing the goo that comes with that duck fetus.

As local Chinese girls are not fond of the BJ with the aversion to Balut, the same could not be said of mainland Chinese who would typically want to give you a BJ? The only explanation I can think of is that those mainlanders go through a set of acrobatic performances with lackadisical attitude and perfunctory performances of lick your body with hot and cold water and the various simulated sounds and motions of a picture and light show.

After the Pinay ate the stinky half decomposed egg, imagine next having her in your hotel room and sucking on your love handle without brushing her teeth. It would be tantamount to a whole dose of germs swirling your dicky which modern tetracycline and synthetic penicillin would find it hard to do battle with. Then you go home and you give the same germs to your home Minister.

It shudders the imagination. Perhaps the Pinay love the smell of an unwashed penis. It is like belachan or the stinky bagoong (local version is the cincalok), it is an acquired taste.

Happy Chinese New Year and happy feasting on roast suckling pig, the eating of roast pork is akin to having a MILF but the eating on the piglet which is still suckling its mother's milk is like having a SYT. Apologists to MILF lovers.Perhaps the racist brother who wrote this has some bad habits of his own.

Every race has some items that they eat that are different to thoer countries. Not everyone love belachan which gives most users a really stinky breath.

Maybe the same racist brother doesn't know / isn't aware/ or isn't sufficiently well travelled to know that the Chinese have their own version of balut. Try and research northern China and you will know what I mean.

Of course the same racist brother didn't mention the possible diseases from eating cat and dog and scorpion and grasshopper not to mention civet whicch caused SARS.

If you have something useful to contribute, please go ahead and do so. Otherwise save the racist remarks. They serve no purpose here whatsoever.

In other words, if you have nothing good to say, then keep it zipped.

Keraboh
02-17-10, 10:11
Perhaps the racist brother who wrote this has some bad habits of his own.

Every race has some items that they eat that are different to thoer countries. Not everyone love belachan which gives most users a really stinky breath.

Maybe the same racist brother doesn't know / isn't aware/ or isn't sufficiently well travelled to know that the Chinese have their own version of balut. Try and research northern China and you will know what I mean.

Of course the same racist brother didn't mention the possible diseases from eating cat and dog and scorpion and grasshopper not to mention civet whicch caused SARS.

If you have something useful to contribute, please go ahead and do so. Otherwise save the racist remarks. They serve no purpose here whatsoever.

In other words, if you have nothing good to say, then keep it zipped.

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning or has your bed only got one side where you can get off from?

Besides not answering and replying to dirtydoog's report, you go and blurb your big mouth and attack someone by calling them racist without justifying for one bit why you think that that dirty dog is racist.

Dirtydoog's article was well written and he made a close connection between sex and food that people eat, unlike your own bullshit thousands of made up posts.

You can make and type the word racist a thousand times but it makes no difference as you have no iota of evidence to even proof that that is a racist article. You cannot differentiate humor and sarcasm and criticism and worse go on to call the writer a racist.

Do tell me what Chinese eat or have their own version of stinky fish paste? I am an ignorant Malaysian, compared to a certain well travelled European called FreebieFan who has been to and lived in China and the Philippines and now of course claims to be an expert in all matters Malaysian.

Which Chinese eat cat? You cannot differentiate a Chinese from a Korean? I only know of Vietnamese and Cambodians eating insects and in which province in China did you see the buying and selling and eating of scorpions and other insects?

Dirtydog was just giving his opinion on the matter of hygiene and oral sex after the intake of food and you come and rave and rant about racism.

For all we know, you are the big racist here. Normally a poster does not state his race, but you tell everyone here that you are a European. Does being a European make you superior in this forum? You seem to take great pains to criticise some of the field reports here previously on their use of the English language but your own command of the English language is atrocious, if I may say so, without being sound racist and I have no doubt that you are not an Englishman. Since while I am at it, your command of a few words of Tagalog is laughable and do you next want to teach us English and Malay here?

Askar
02-18-10, 08:13

If you want to try her out, you need to act fast. She is leaving on 23/24 of Feb.One of the girls I visited there Xxxx Lx told me that the boss doesn't allow FJ in the premises anymore. not sure if that's true. She does takeaways. Pay for 2 hours take her out, then she has a place nearby. for 2 hours FJ it's about RM150. kinda pricey but she doesn't rush.

Woopypooky
02-18-10, 10:44
Who has contact number for 20-25's prc girls, please pm me the damage and contact number. ASAP

I prefer many choices and takeaway. I want hassle free and get set go.

TQ

Woopypooky
02-18-10, 11:33
Who got nice 20's prc girls contact please pm me contact number.

Ok? I prefer takeaway.

Dhooms
02-19-10, 01:43
Saw MP at Tabuan Laru. S**w w***e.

Any one had been there?

Meow Meow
02-19-10, 02:26
Who got nice 20's prc girls contact please pm me contact number.

Ok? I prefer takeaway.
How to pass to you the contact?

Steve Mark
02-19-10, 03:30
Hi guys,

How can I subscribe to Jackson?

So I can receive PM from you guys?

Please guide me.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

In addition, there is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Lepant
02-19-10, 05:37
How to pass to you the contact?If can't pass to him, then mind to forward it to me? But then again I haven't even got the chance to do anything in Kuching when I was there.

Haven't tried the contact bro Carlx gave me yet too.

Dhooms
02-19-10, 07:01
I saw MP name S**W W****E.

Any one had been there?

Steve Mark
02-19-10, 08:49
Hi seniors,

I'm try to contribute some FR here so can get contact of okt from you guys.
2 weeks ago I went the *** at ACH. First time, did'n saw many gals, so pick a gal name Ah Lian from Bau. Then before start I went to toilet behind saw a few gals with one who has a pretty face, so how? Cannot change already, pai se. Over all experience is so so, as the BJ is too short. And also no cowgirl as she said that cowgirl is not "song". Don really know what she mean. Finally finish with missionary. Just to advise all that this girl is expensive and only get so so service. She claim that 150 is the standard price here. Is it true? Next time will try A** or A**c* or perhaps go for PRC at CL area.

Carlx Luxy
02-19-10, 12:24
I saw MP name S**W W****E.

Any one had been there?You keep asking for what?

If wants to know why don't you go and share us your FR?

Normad2020
02-19-10, 15:02
Was in Kuching on the 3rd & 4th day of CNY to pay courtesy visits to my clients. Whilst I was there, my "girlfriend" (the college student) accompanied me for the whole time I was not visiting clients. The gfe feeling got even better than the first time we met and the s** was great!!!!

My report here is not about my sexperience with her but to bring to the attention something interesting. While I was having dinner with some friends that evening at a certain "Chinese" eating place, I was told by my friends that the "towkey nio" can arrange for certain "male friends" the services of PRCs who are married to local in Kuching. Apparently a lot of guys who have PRC wife in Kuching are working outside Kuching or the PRC is their 2nd wife. So these lonely ladies need to satisfy their urges and if they can make some side income the better the deal is...... In my time this would be categorized as "home cook dishes".......

I am not a PRC lover but just thought brothers here might find the information useful.

Cheers & Gong Xi Fa Chai
normad2020

Mo100
02-20-10, 12:57
Was in Kuching on the 3rd & 4th day of CNY to pay courtesy visits to my clients. Whilst I was there, my "girlfriend" (the college student) accompanied me for the whole time I was not visiting clients. The gfe feeling got even better than the first time we met and the s** was great!!!!

My report here is not about my sexperience with her but to bring to the attention something interesting. While I was having dinner with some friends that evening at a certain "Chinese" eating place, I was told by my friends that the "towkey nio" can arrange for certain "male friends" the services of PRCs who are married to local in Kuching. Apparently a lot of guys who have PRC wife in Kuching are working outside Kuching or the PRC is their 2nd wife. So these lonely ladies need to satisfy their urges and if they can make some side income the better the deal is...... In my time this would be categorized as "home cook dishes".......

I am not a PRC lover but just thought brothers here might find the information useful.

Cheers & Gong Xi Fa Chai
normad2020

Hi Normad,

May I borrow or lease your girlfriend.

TQ

Mo

Dirtydoog
02-21-10, 03:40
Hi Normad,

TQ

Mo

Hi Normad,

Is your girlfriend one of those foreign Chinese students studying English at a local college here in town?

Does your girlfriend have other boyfriends besides yourself?

Mantit
02-21-10, 05:52
Nice Kampong girl there. Cubby and cute. Go and try.

Went to check out Green Road Superstar Saloon above Taka. Do not seems to be opened. Cannot even find the staircase to go up. Checked both front and back but everything is locked. Did I miss something here???

Mantit
02-21-10, 06:02
Went to find a cute PRC, girl next door type. Really like the way she talks. She loves to laugh. She told me that she has a local boyfriend who is an insurance agent.

Name: Chen Jin
Origin: Chong Qing
Face: very cute 9/10
Boobs: 34A 8/10
Nipples: small and cute
Skin: Smooth and fair
AR: Yes Even let me touch her pussy
Damage: RM 50 + RM50 tips

Mannnn
02-21-10, 08:01
Went to ND. Pick a ML with big cleavage.

Name: **dia
Origin: Indon
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: C (very firm and nice small pinkish nipples)
BJ: Yes (wet and slurpy)
Massage: don't know
Damage: 55 + tips

Went there again for **dia.

FJ: 9/10 (wet and tight)

Mannnn
02-21-10, 08:02
Went to check out Green Road Superstar Saloon above Taka. Do not seems to be opened. Cannot even find the staircase to go up. Checked both front and back but everything is locked. Did I miss something here???

Is it closed for cNY?

Juster
02-21-10, 15:53
It may seem more value for money to get a FJ for RM100 compared to a massage + HJ but the experience is not worth it if you don't enjoy it.

So, felt itchy 1 night and dropped by this MP near to a chicken rice shop. Not many ML around but saw an OK looking PRC on the couch and took her.

She offered a cup of warm tea while I stripped naked. Massage started without oil at the shoulders and it was so so in the upper body.

After massaging my butt and legs for a while, asked me if I wanted to have my buttock massage with oil. Said tip was RM50 so I took it.

Very nice and erotic gentle massage of the buttock, ass-hole and scrotum. Like a never ending catbath that went on literally for ages and several rounds. Highly enjoyable.

It didn't matter if she just used her fingers as my nerve-endings were overloaded! Ticklish men beware!

Felt somehow totally relaxed by this erotic massage.

Took a sensory break by asking her to massage my shoulders. No erotic business here and this lady doesn't use the nail scratching technique.

Then asked me to turn over while she got on the bed and put her legs under mine at the end of the bed.

Hence the gentle HJ started. Confused my the 2 hands technique as nerve-endings kept on firing due to her continuous magic touch.

After a while I sat up and said I wanted to touch her, so she got up and laid beside me for a nice cuddled with nipple licking.

Got under her undies to stroke her and she didn't resist but told me not to enter. I replied I will just stroke outside.

Pecked her cheeks and tried to get under her blouse but alas her attire was not the permissive type but managed to expose her nipples for a bit of sucking and moaning.

Did not ask if she offered FJ as this wasn't the intention.

Finally finished with gun unloaded.

Name: Lulu
Origin: PRC, Hubei
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: Quite tall. Smooth skin.
Boobs: Dark erect nipples. Size unknown as covered by bra.
Pussy: Felt some hair but didn't spread lips.
FJ: Nope
BJ: Nope
DATY: Nope.
Massage: So so
Erotic massage: Highly enjoyable.
GFE: 9/10.
WIR: Sure
Damage: Massage 1 hr 42 + tip 50.

Conclusion: Finally found someone to caress my balls and asshole erotically :-)Where is this mp?

Eequalmc2
02-21-10, 16:05
Last 2 week back here home sweet home. But get bored very fast so I 1 shot go through the whole thread and go tour around the place mention in the thread.

Quote quite some place planning to go but not sure why I kena attracted by the red stone place, maybe due to the grand place. But the price also quite grand.

Direct shoot up to 3rd floor.

Name: #126

Boobs: 33C

GFE: 8/10

B2D (breast to didi...): Yes (not quite worth the price)

AR: ok outside the undii

Damage: RM 50 (50 for HJ, 100 for B2D)

WIF: same as previous dai ko post, kena lottery 1st.

Due to the price on 150, what I think is much much more expensive compare to kl, which 150 can get a comfortable higher class B2B.

Some short note, due to I chit chat with her, found out can take them out count by time, which I dunno she tipu or not, but she did mention, IF we both get familiar to each other. There might be possibility on take out FJ. (but don't heboh ar. You sendiri tested if you want to, but don't say its posted here).

Normad2020
02-22-10, 08:52
For the moment I am keeping this one for myself as I still need to give her tuition on the techniques of making her man "more" satisfied....hahahaha

Cheers
normad2020

Hi Normad,

TQ

Mo

Carlx Luxy
02-22-10, 16:28
Where is this mp?Can you post some FR 1st before you asking question?

Slow Reloader
02-23-10, 12:48
Still a good shag....

Went looking for her a couple of days ago. She'll be here for another week I think. Business must be quite good as phone kept ringing. Did not mind too much as this is an economy meal. Have to tell her not to give the room number of the next group before I leave as most already know the place and waiting outside! Damn! Overall still a good shag and she did not rush. She at least enjoyed the shagging and called me "Hao Li Hai". :-)

Did not CK the other 2 girls in her group - Lina and another one.

Here is a summary:

Name: Jia2
Place: All over
Looks: Not bad.
Body: Medium built. Nice firm boobs with erect nipples when. Flower tattoo below navel.
Pussy: Unshaven and clean. No smell and quite tight!
BBBJ: With diluted mouthwash ("Ice") but not followed by "fire" or warm water just normal temperature :-) Quite powerful tongue work and suction.
DATY: Didn't ask or try.
FK: On lips when she is in good mood. Otherwise will turn away. Can lick and kiss elsewhere - ears, breast etc.
FJ: Good cowgirl. Standard variations on missionary and doggy. Basically quite accommodating.
Anal: Allowed a bit of ass caressing but tend to reject and brush away hand so no anal.
CIM: Probable no.
GFE: Quite good. Cuddled with me under the blanket for a while as I was cold. Helped me undress and showered me but did not shower together.
WIR: Probably for her unless other dishes are recommended
Damage: RM 100

Schmanggy
02-24-10, 01:12
My sexperience at YYF was horrible. I normally would not mind MILF but it seems that the stocks at YYF were really old or plump. Anyway, decided to go for it the slightly younger but plump one as i wanted to try the services there. After quoted the price, started off with shower alone. GFE was quite low. As she was a bit plump she was quite lazy too. What turned me off the most was the cream that she was using for lubricant. Smelled kinda funny and it didn't help when it came to doggy coz her ass stinks even though she showered! Lil bro immediately lost interest. I didn't even bother to ask her for TFK as I knew this is the last time I'm trying the local dish here. My previous FR with PRC were a lot more interesting. The room and facility were ok but the ML was really not up to my standard.

Name: Yudy (from bintulu)
Body: 4/10 (plump)
BJ: 6/10
DATY: didn't bother
FJ: 1/10 (totally lost interest)
Damage: RM160 (not worth my money and expectation)