PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Miao28
03-31-07, 12:33
I pick this girl also but for 70 only. you should had bargin a little more.

Brown Harrier, are you a kind of eagle? I thought your kind of eagle is only found in Africa. What are you doing so far from home? May I suggest that Inti College is a place if you want to meet some of your fellow country women from places like Nigeria and Cameroon.

Brown Harrier, obviously you must be one handsome chap as I paid RM 80 too for the Sungei Padungan WL. Perhaps you got RM 10 as a discount for your good looks.

Viper Z
03-31-07, 13:40
Last 2 to 3 weeks ago, I spoted an Indonesia Arowana swiming into our Kuching river. It caught my eyes in the very first sight. I wasted no time and take out my fishing gears and start fishing this beautiful Arowana. This Arowana saw my foods and she came closer, closer and closer. Well, I do managed to fish her out of the waters, but before I can placed her at my home aquarium, she jumped out of my both hands and back to the river.

Well, all brothers I'm not talking about fish but girls.

BORN TO BE A KILLER

This girl has a pair of sexy eyes, charming face, beautiful smile and a sweet lips with deadly kiss. Her kisses will surely melt down all mens. She got smooth
fair skin, nice body, nice boobs and nice tits. She gives the best GFE I ever had. I called it Super GFE.

Note: Please don't ask for info, else this arowana will become a pop pop fish.

Yup... tested the 'fish' and confirm the GFE is top notch. :D

Mannnn
03-31-07, 13:47
What you encountered was a MANEATER. If you remember the old song by Daryll Hall and John Oates called Maneater which goes like this "whoa, oh here she comes; watch out boy, she will chew you up; whoa, oh here she comes, she's a maneater"

Be careful of all those beautiful foreign girls that you encounter in this part of Malaysian waters. Most of these are foreign fisherladies trawling for your gold in your wallet. Unless of course, you are handsome like James Bond or Tom Cruise, in which case these foreign fishies will swim without resistance to your bait.

What is a pop pop fish? Is it like a pok pok fish? Pok pok being Philippine slang for FJ.
Thank you, thank you Miao. She's a MANEATER. Anyway you say, She kills mens. She jump back to the water because I don't have gold wallet.

Pop Pop or Pok Pok gives out the same Pooop sounds. Yes, it mean she would became a Fs machine. I'm afraid she would trawl away all our gold here.

Fetish
03-31-07, 16:29
Thank you, thank you Miao. She's a MANEATER. Anyway you say, She kills mens. She jump back to the water because I don't have gold wallet.

Pop Pop or Pok Pok gives out the same Pooop sounds. Yes, it mean she would became a Fs machine. I'm afraid she would trawl away all our gold here.
Mannn,
Brother, u let viper tested your fish? Might as well let everyone know so that she can make more money.

Hunter147
04-01-07, 03:00
Date 31/3/07 noon
estimated stocking: 4 prc 2 nl
body rating prc 7/10, 7/10, 6/10, 6/10
body rating nl 5/10 5/10

I pick the slimmer looking with rating 7/10

Name: didnot ask
Race: PRC,
Face: 7/10
Height : 170
Body: 8/10 .
Boobs: small.
FJ: 8/10 (wasn't rushy, tight and strong)
GFE: yes
Damage :MYR200 + MYR65 message

Room was ac with hot shower, no toilet. after shower and wash, I had hand massage, I was disappoint with the massage, skill 2/10. apparently her first customer since arrivial 3 days ago. only bare herself upon instruction, almost like robot, claimed that she had no training before arrivial.

communication problem: told me complete set RM65, she meant massage only.
I asked for BJ, she does not offer that service. straight sex was good and when completed she rested by my side, but was conscious of time, had to leave room within 1 hr, live in fear of MIB.

Mannnn
04-01-07, 03:22
Mannn,
Brother, u let viper tested your fish? Might as well let everyone know so that she can make more money.
As I have said, I don't want her to trawl away all our gold. When she is famous, she would become 'lansi'.

Seeker A
04-01-07, 05:04
Was feeling bored and itchy in KCH, so called on taxi driver OKT Lai and went to select Indon stock for O/N session. Choices quite limited but opted for one that can provide massage though the face was less attractive compared to other selection. OKT delivered the stock ard 11.00 pm at hotel room. As I was rather tired after working, she did delivered quite good back massage like those from standard massage parlour as assured by the OKT. For the first round, I got her to BBBJCIM but the skill level and enthusiasm need a lot of improvement. After resting for a while and recovering, we proceeded to the real task and after bonking for 15 minutes, I shot my load. Nothing to shout about with little response.

The main time I dislike her is that she got some sort of bad breathe or body odour which I’m sure (not bau ketiak).

Name : Forgot
Origin : Jakarta
Massage skills : 7/10
Boobs : average
BBBJ : 5/10
CIM : Partial
DATY : did not bother
FJ : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
WIR :NO
Damage : RM250 all in.

On the 2nd nite, went to view OKT Ah Boy’s PRC stock. Again limited choices but settled for a petite girl from Guangdong, if I remem correctly. As I was hungry and did not want to Chonglin Park, I took her. Service was so so with positions limited, she even did not want to do cowgirl. What the F. First time, also. Got BBBJ using Listerine in her mouth as if my didi needs to be sterilised.

Not sure any brothers out there tried out Ah Boy’s stock recently or not? For me, it’s lousy compared to those better ones from Har-e’bin that was around last few months. Nx time, will be more selective.

Have had much better time in KCH before.

Fat Fat Roll
04-01-07, 05:18
Mann had said he is not sharing info, how come you know this fish. I think you test a salty fish and said top notch.Of course he know it, because both of them are [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Fat Fat Roll
04-01-07, 05:18
As I have said, I don't want her to trawl away all our gold. When she is famous, she would become 'lansi'.LOL. Brother mann, does the "lansi" mean lazy in hakka?

Mannnn
04-01-07, 13:38
Today went to find my regular SYT ML. As usual she massage me but I play new things with her. I kiss her for the first time and make her lay down. I tried to FK her but she don't want to put her tongue out. Actually I want to play her as I play the Indonesia Arowana. If I make some follow up should be no problems for that kind of services.

She told me lately business is bad. Some guys don't want HJ and they masturbate themself there. Save money lor.... Hahaha.......

Miao28
04-01-07, 14:57
Mannn,

Brother Fetish,

It comes as no surprise that viper tasted the Indonesian arowana. Examples abound such as following after Bakuteh's Lily and other examples too numerous to mention here. Perhaps that is his FETISH? To his credit however, he tried SB ITA on his own. None of the other bros here have ever tired or will ever get to try Ita as she has retired. How sad!

Miao28
04-01-07, 15:00
You are right as I am handsome as most girls had said. I came here just for one mission, that is to prey on poisonous snakes. Cobra and Viper is my favorites.

Brown Harrier eagle, spare the poor Miao here as I am only a small pussycat. Go eat the big bad poisonous snake or else I may become the victim.

Miao28
04-01-07, 15:09
Mann had said he is not sharing info, how come you know this fish. I think you test a salty fish and said top notch.

Bro Mann,

You said not to ask for info, how come Viper said he has tried the Indonesian arowana? Is Viper shooting off his big cannon here? Perhaps you told Viper not to tell but he forgot and he let off a loose round here? How come you can share info with Viper and not with the other bros here? If you have told Viper , could I also know where to find the Indonesian arowana? Pretty Please! Miao gets on his hind legs and pleads with big taikor.

Brown Harrier,

Perhaps some people like eating salt fish and think it is abalone or shark's fin.

Miao28
04-01-07, 15:18
Sorry brother miao28. Perhaps I should have specified clearer. I understand that most MP provide HJ's, but this one wasn't the ordinary run of the mill HJ, I. E. Stroke up and down, play with the balls a bit, stroke up and down etc.

Still, I would have to say, this liak kin experience was very different from the HJ's I have ever had, thus why the recommendation.

Notiguy,

Bro Fetish would vouch on his deathbed and this was posted in early WSG reports that the handjob queen was one Karen, who has since retired. However the throne is now occupied by Queen Alicia who does an extremely mind numbing hand job for a queen's ranson of RM 50. Please apply for further details via the PM system if you require more details. Another HJ Queen can be found in MJC Ann Ann. This one is an imported Chinese HJ machine.

Like you say, most HJ are run of the mill stuff and the bad hand job ML can leave you with a bruised penis and no relief.

I shall post more on another variant, which is the BJ, in coming posts.

Miao28
04-01-07, 15:28
She told me lately business is bad. Some guys don't want HJ and they masturbate themself there. Save money lor.... Hahaha.......

On a slightly different note, have you ever watched a lady masturbating in real life? Where can we find such a service in Kuching?

Many thanks for your idea of exhibiting or exposing oneself to a massage lady and not having the lady screaming the house down. This is certainly a variant that those flashers should try. But it is no fun if the lady does not scream her head off and call the cops.

Fetish
04-02-07, 02:39
Brother Miao,

I really appreciate your effort to put up here to get the newbies up to date on the history of mongering industry in Kuching.

Once again, thanks for your input.

Fetish
04-02-07, 02:41
Today went to find my regular SYT ML. As usual she massage me but I play new things with her. I kiss her for the first time and make her lay down. I tried to FK her but she don't want to put her tongue out. Actually I want to play her as I play the Indonesia Arowana. If I make some follow up should be no problems for that kind of services.

Mannn,

Get close to my SYT, when she knows you better, she allows short FK, good luck.

Fetish
04-02-07, 02:42
LOL. Brother mann, does the "lansi" mean lazy in hakka?
"Lansi" is Cantonese for proud or stuck up.

Fetish
04-02-07, 02:45
Bros, if you wish to try awesome threesome, check out this - http://*******************.com and they offer variety of packages.
For one thing, the service provider is in KL, I don't think it's workable in Kuching.

Ambuk Carisa
04-02-07, 03:48
On a slightly different note, have you ever watched a lady masturbating in real life? Where can we find such a service in Kuching?

Saw that once with a filipina in Labuan - many years ago but damn it was HOT! Suppose the girl must have to be pretty open minded!

Chris Jent
04-02-07, 04:48
Wow, the Kuching thread is now alive and kicking. Thanks to the contributions of senior brothers and a few new comers.

Miao28
04-02-07, 07:17
Oooooh! I knew aledi. You saw and eat Mann fish. That's why snake cannot be trusted.

Some folks like to go from behind.

Miao28
04-02-07, 07:22
The Satok MP has now at least three girls that give BBBJ. Their names for those who are regulars are L***, A*****, D***. Got some so called new stocks there called M*** and friend called S*****, but best to give them a miss. They are rejects from other MP from MJC area.

Miao28
04-02-07, 07:23
Mannn,

Get close to my SYT, when she knows you better, she allows short FK, good luck.

Fetish, your SYT baby is every expensive. Not everyone can afford to pay such a high price for a FJ and besides, they might get 'lansi".

Fetish
04-03-07, 02:12
Fetish, your SYT baby is every expensive. Not everyone can afford to pay such a high price for a FJ and besides, they might get 'lansi".
Miao,
I never recommend her for FJ, only massage and HJ. In addition, I don't think the price quoted is high for a SYT, Viper can verify that for me.

Notiguy
04-04-07, 15:10
Greetings again everyone.

Paid a visit to Ginza with the intention of looking for karen but she was engaged so I decided to wait. As I sat down inside, I noticed 4 other women and the tau keh nio asked if I wanted another. Politely declined. But soon after a woman came and introduced herself as Ah ling. Ask if I was interested. She seemed friendly so I thought why not. Didn't want to late too long.

Name: Ah ling
Race: Chinese
Language: Speaks hokkien, khek and a lil english.
Face: 6/10
body: I want to say voluptuous? But I would say more chubby.
Boobs: Nice big handful.
Booty: Nice and big.
cbj: 9/10 (would not lose out to karen)
ar: 9/10 awesome. This one i would say better than Karen.
f/j: Cowgirl, missionary, doggie. 8/10 (very enthusiastic)
Does not do anal.
Seemed open to idea of cim but i didn't try.
gfe: 9/10 very friendly, accomodating and not rushy at all. Excellent temperament. (All praises really)
wir: Yeap.

She quoted me RM170.00 at first but I said I usually paid only RM150.00 and she then said she was fine with that.

So upstairs we go, nice shower and chit chat. Then she started off with the cbj which was very good. Girl had skillz. This was followed by the AR which i think was awesome (if you re a fan that is) Then came the cat bath and then to the FJ. I liked that she was really enthusiastic and seemed genuinely to enjoy herself. She even bit my hand dammit! But if she was faking I didn't mind. I liked it.

Compared to Karen, Ah ling would lose out in the looks/ body department. But she makes up for it in good fashion. And i really appreciate it that she was not rushy at all and it was really very relaxing.

Next time I go back I will probably ask for her again.

Aight. That's all i have for now. Hope all brothers are doing well.

Viper Z
04-05-07, 02:15
Brown Harrier,

Please make your reports more constructive rather than just general comments that are not beneficial to anyone? What are you trying to prove here or are you an offshot new nick of some older members here?

To clarify the situation, I was invited by Mannn to test the fish. That is all.

Viper Z

Viper Z
04-05-07, 02:24
Wow, the Kuching thread is now alive and kicking. Thanks to the contributions of senior brothers and a few new comers.

Some new comers might be old members trying to take a swipe at others. :D

Viper Z
04-05-07, 02:26
Bro Mann,

You said not to ask for info, how come Viper said he has tried the Indonesian arowana? Is Viper shooting off his big cannon here? Perhaps you told Viper not to tell but he forgot and he let off a loose round here? How come you can share info with Viper and not with the other bros here? If you have told Viper , could I also know where to find the Indonesian arowana? Pretty Please! Miao gets on his hind legs and pleads with big taikor.

Brown Harrier,

Perhaps some people like eating salt fish and think it is abalone or shark's fin.

I thought you already know so long ago? Weren't you the one getting updates on the Indonesian Arowana on a daily basis?

Duncanshm
04-05-07, 07:04
Dear gurus,

Anyone kind to share where Lyhung Saloon (pending) is?

Thanks!

Fat Fat Roll
04-05-07, 11:01
Greetings again everyone.

Paid a visit to Ginza with the intention of looking for karen but she was engaged so I decided to wait. As I sat down inside, I noticed 4 other women and the tau keh nio asked if I wanted another. Politely declined. But soon after a woman came and introduced herself as Ah ling. Ask if I was interested. She seemed friendly so I thought why not. Didn't want to late too long.

Name: Ah ling
Language: Speaks hokkien, khek and a lil english.
body: I want to say voluptuous? But I would say more chubby.
Boobs: Nice big handful.
Booty: Nice and big.
cbj: 9/10 (would not lose out to karen)
ar: 9/10 awesome. This one i would say better than Karen.
f/j: Cowgirl, missionary, doggie. 8/10 (very enthusiastic)
Does not do anal.
Seemed open to idea of cim but i didn't try.
gfe: 9/10 very friendly, accomodating and not rushy at all. Excellent temperament. (All praises really)

She quoted me RM170.00 at first but I said I usually paid only RM150.00 and she then said she was fine with that.

So upstairs we go, nice shower and chit chat. Then she started off with the cbj which was very good. Girl had skillz. This was followed by the AR which i think was awesome (if you re a fan that is) Then came the cat bath and then to the FJ. I liked that she was really enthusiastic and seemed genuinely to enjoy herself. She even bit my hand dammit! But if she was faking I didn't mind. I liked it.

Compared to Karen, Ah ling would lose out in the looks/ body department. But she makes up for it in good fashion. And i really appreciate it that she was not rushy at all and it was really very relaxing.

Next time I go back I will probably ask for her again.

Aight. That's all i have for now. Hope all brothers are doing well.WOW. What a great hunt, For a Milf lover like me it is sure a good news. Thanks for getting out another Milf in kuching. So hard to get a standard milf in kuching now.

Thanks brother.

Fat Fat Roll
04-05-07, 12:56
Dear gurus,

Thanks!It is the building behind supermart market, above tayar shop in 2nd floor, others details i can't provide, you have to come in more often so we can actually give you the truth details. All our cheonging history will be wasted if we gave like that and no FR back. Please appreciate your stay.

Notiguy
04-05-07, 18:14
Dear gurus,

Thanks!Bro Duncanshm,

Will try my best to give you directions.

If you re coming from simpang tiga, drive all the way towards pending and past SMK pending.

SMK pending would be on your left. Just after, the soccer field of SMK pending, is a left turning to Bigfresh. Take that turn (Rajah Court hotel will be on your right)

Then drive on straight, till you reach the shophouses before the houses. It will be on your right, on top of a tyre shop. And you will see a sing that says 'lyhung' and one of those barber / saloon spinning lights. It's on the second floor.

Hmm. It sounds convulated. If any brothers can clarify / simplify :P please do.

Miao28
04-06-07, 03:39
I thought you already know so long ago? Weren't you the one getting updates on the Indonesian Arowana on a daily basis?Fetish,

This comes as a real surprise to me that Mann knows me and is feeding me daily updates on the Indonesian arowana. I thought when I called Viper the other day with you besides me, he vehemently denied that Mann knows me. First the Viper denies that Mann knows me and now he tells the whole wide world that Mann is upsating me daily. I wonder if I can believe my eyes and ears nowadays from Viper. Now who was it that said that a snake cannot be trusted?

Duncanshm
04-06-07, 04:17
Thanks! will go and explore someday!

Have a nice day!

Viper Z
04-06-07, 08:16
Fetish,

This comes as a real surprise to me that Mann knows me and is feeding me daily updates on the Indonesian arowana. I thought when I called Viper the other day with you besides me, he vehemently denied that Mann knows me. First the Viper denies that Mann knows me and now he tells the whole wide world that Mann is upsating me daily. I wonder if I can believe my eyes and ears nowadays from Viper. Now who was it that said that a snake cannot be trusted?Well, it was strange that you pretend you did not know when you know it all along? As you have been verbally attacking me.. I have to defend myself. There are a few types of snakes in this world. Some needs leverage over their friends to feel comfortable. Some accidentally leaks out information. So guess most of us are snakes after all.

Miao28
04-06-07, 12:24
Well.. It was strange that you pretend you did not know when you know it all along? As you have been verbally attacking me.. I have to defend myself. There are a few types of snakes in this world. Some needs leverage over their friends to feel comfortable. Some accidentally leaks out information. So guess most of us are snakes after all.Now I know who has a big mouth and talk behind people's back to other people. Not to admit what one has done and to claim it as an accidental leakage of information is like the George Bush way of speaking which is real cowardly. You admitted to me and Fetish that you were not the one who leak my identity. Now you say it was an accident. If it was an accident, why do you not say so? Why do you have to go and make a call and tell your friend to lie that you did not say so? And you have to cheek to call your friend and to ask him to lie to me that you did not tell him the information. I shall not pursue this matter further.

Fat Fat Roll
04-06-07, 13:13
Anyway, brother out there. I know I don have the place to sound, but since 2 of you is brother all along, why don you guys stop the conflict? Since as I know, we rather have frends then having an enemy. Moreover, you 2 are the big brother in here as we consider, of because there is a lot more. But I really hope we can settle thing down. Most of the frend come from enemy, will be more true color frend. Let's venture this world together, and cut off the conflict. I have no offend, I am sorry if I get anyone mad here.

Monkgoose
04-06-07, 14:50
Brown Harrier,

Please make your reports more constructive rather than just general comments that are not beneficial to anyone? What are you trying to prove here or are you an offshot new nick of some older members here?

To clarify the situation, I was invited by Mannn to test the fish. That is all.

Viper ZBrown Harrier,

ViperZ's fiasco in his accidental leakage of information of Miao's identity and of Mann's Indonesian arowana does not seem accidental. One time is an accident. What do you call two times? Mann has already said he was not sharing information. It is Mann's right to share information privately but for Viper to tell the forum when Mann has already said he is not sharing is tantamount to betraying Mann's trust. Now Viper has brought Mann's integrity into question because of his accidental leak.

Mann,

I sympathise with you.

Viper Z
04-06-07, 16:55
Now I know who has a big mouth and talk behind people's back to other people. Not to admit what one has done and to claim it as an accidental leakage of information is like the George Bush way of speaking which is real cowardly. You admitted to me and Fetish that you were not the one who leak my identity. Now you say it was an accident. If it was an accident, why do you not say so? Why do you have to go and make a call and tell your friend to lie that you did not say so? And you have to cheek to call your friend and to ask him to lie to me that you did not tell him the information. I shall not pursue this matter further.So looks like subject of the day is talking on people's back. OK

All I did was accidentally telling 'the friend' that Fetish might be coming with Miao (which is before you told me not to tell him) before we first met Mann. ANd I totally forgot about it till you bring this matter up.

And I did not talk bad about you or any other person.... However the situation is not the same for you. You DARE to say you have not done that? I have heard you talking bad about almost all the people that we commonly know of. So I guess talking bad about others is a nature here.

One minute you are talking bad about that person and the next, you are hanging out with him/them at some massage parlour. Strange isn't it? Like the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyhow I do agree with you. I shall not pursue this matter also any further.

Miao28
04-07-07, 10:55
So looks like subject of the day is talking on people's back. OK

One minute you are talking bad about that person and the next, you are hanging out with him/them at some massage parlour. Strange isn't it? Like the pot calling the kettle black.

ViperZ,

I have informed all my MP kakis and they are all anxiously awaiting your call to them to inform them of the bad things that I have said of them to you. Al of them are very interested to hear what you have heard of them from me. Please do not disappoint them in any way or form. Mr. Earn thirty days your monthly salary wants to know why I say bad things of him. The 'lansi' towaky wants to hear his bad deeds too. I told Fetish to call you too to know of his misdeeds but he said you didnt want to take his call. Now who else did I miss out? If I miss out any of my friends whom I have said bad things, let me know here and I shall let them know to expect your call. All are very anxious to hear your version of the truth. Just make sure you tell the truth and nothing but the truth and not a snake's version of the truth.

Miao28
04-07-07, 12:27
All I did was accidentally telling 'the friend' that Fetish might be coming with Miao (which is before you told me not to tell him) before we first met Mann. ANd I totally forgot about it till you bring this matter up.

You really have a very short memory and/or you purposely make things up to suit you as you go along. I told you three things before you meet Mr Mann not to reveal my identity. But yet you persist to tell another untruth here.

Yet when I brought up the matter you lied to cover it up? Why?

What more can I say? Take the time I gave you your gmail. You twisted the truth and you say you gave me my gmail until I showed you that you accepted my gmail invitation.

I apologise if I 'accidentally' am pursuing this matter further.

Your subsequent coverup of your fiasco is remarkable. Perhaps you had better see a psychiatrist.

Normad2020
04-08-07, 05:14
I read with concern the recent "bad feelings" between 3 of our very Senior Brothers. As a very strong supporter of this forum and also the fact that the Senior Brothers have been helpful in providing guidance to us "wet behind the ears ciku", may I sincerely request that the 3 Senior Brothers find a time to sit down and talk peace over coffee/tea/drinks. Let us unite in our common cause to find the next good cheonging places and ladies. This forum should be fun and let us together keep it that way. To the 3 very Senior Taikos, peace and let us enjoy our favorite pass-time, cheonging. Cheers.

Normad2020

Viper Z
04-08-07, 05:38
You really have a very short memory and/or you purposely make things up to suit you as you go along. I told you three things before you meet Mr Mann not to reveal my identity. But yet you persist to tell another untruth here.

Yet when I brought up the matter you lied to cover it up? Why?

What more can I say? Take the time I gave you your gmail. You twisted the truth and you say you gave me my gmail until I showed you that you accepted my gmail invitation.

I apologise if I 'accidentally' am pursuing this matter further.

Your subsequent coverup of your fiasco is remarkable. Perhaps you had better see a psychiatrist.

ViperZ,

I have informed all my MP kakis and they are all anxiously awaiting your call to them to inform them of the bad things that I have said of them to you. Al of them are very interested to hear what you have heard of them from me. Please do not disappoint them in any way or form. Mr. Earn thirty days your monthly salary wants to know why I say bad things of him. The 'lansi' towaky wants to hear his bad deeds too. I told Fetish to call you too to know of his misdeeds but he said you didnt want to take his call. Now who else did I miss out? If I miss out any of my friends whom I have said bad things, let me know here and I shall let them know to expect your call. All are very anxious to hear your version of the truth. Just make sure you tell the truth and nothing but the truth and not a snake's version of the truth.

Well... It looks like you still wanted to pursue this matter online despite after you say you did not. Fine. First of all, all your secrets are still safe with me despite this recent bad blood. Whatever that I have heard of will remain with me. If you want to reveal what you said to them then it is up to you. :D

As for a snake... Reflect to the below scenario :-

Harmless snake
- forget things (what can I say, maybe age has catch up with me)

Harmful snake
- takes pictures of 'comprimising' situation of us secretly (EVEN AFTER I CONTINUOUSLY told you NOT to take those pictures). I have to delete those pictures again and again after each outing.

-To pit one guy against the other.

Trying to potray me as untruthful wont work as I have known some details. However, hope you do NOT force me into a corner.

Take time and think about it while I visit my local shrink. :)

Mannnn
04-08-07, 06:27
My dear brothers Viper and Miao,

I don't know what to say but hope both cool down. Peace!

Brown Harrier,

No more snakes, OK!. Eat fish. I also got sardines fish. :D

Notiguy
04-08-07, 08:03
Keke.

Hmmz. I guess that's why I prefer to cheong alone.

Monkgoose
04-08-07, 12:04
Recently found a whole unknown new source of Indoneisan Malay food. All dishes are very young, early twenties and appear to have freedom to jalan jalan although I have seen them with their minders. I met one of them at her friend's house. I am negotiating to try their services soon. The one I met told me that she gets only RM 70 from her minder for overnight although the customer's bill is RM 200 per night.

Miao28
04-08-07, 12:12
Brown Harrier,

No more snakes, OK!. Eat fish. I also got sardines fish. :DI bought a can of Indonesian sardine fish from the supermarket for my pussytat and poured out the contents. The kitty took one sniff at the Indonesian sardine in tomato sauce and turned up its nose and quickly high tailed away. Apparently those cheap sardine fishies are not palatable. Who was it that said that all cats eat fishes?

Mann, what kind of sardines do you have? Indonesian, China, Philippines? Make sure the fish is still fresh. I like Norwegian oily sardines. Yum yum.

Speaking of sardines, I have yet to see a bro check out the RM 100 sardines at the Fifth Mile Penrissen Road. Go and try. It is cheap and good and guaranteed you will return.

Miao28
04-08-07, 12:16
I read with concern the recent "bad feelings" between 3 of our very Senior Brothers. As a very strong supporter of this forum and also the fact that the Senior Brothers have been helpful in providing guidance to us "wet behind the ears ciku", may I sincerely request that the 3 Senior Brothers find a time to sit down and talk peace over coffee/tea/drinks. Let us unite in our common cause to find the next good cheonging places and ladies. This forum should be fun and let us together keep it that way. To the 3 very Senior Taikos, peace and let us enjoy our favorite pass-time, cheonging. Cheers.

Normad2020

Although I am a pussycat, I drink and eat Tiger (Beer) only. Coffee and tea gives me insomnia and I cannot go to sleep without counting rats. 1 Rat, 2 Rats..... 1 Sardine, 2 Sardines.

Got new stocks of Pinoy at the Sports Lounge at Ban Hock Road. Go and view them at the happy hour. It will save a bundle on your wallet. All available for short and long happy times. Meow Meow.

Mannnn
04-08-07, 13:42
I bought a can of Indonesian sardine fish from the supermarket for my pussytat and poured out the contents. The kitty took one sniff at the Indonesian sardine in tomato sauce and turned up its nose and quickly high tailed away. Apparently those cheap sardine fishies are not palatable. Who was it that said that all cats eat fishes?

Mann, what kind of sardines do you have? Indonesian, China, Philippines? Make sure the fish is still fresh. I like Norwegian oily sardines. Yum yum.

Speaking of sardines, I have yet to see a bro check out the RM 100 sardines at the Fifth Mile Penrissen Road. Go and try. It is cheap and good and guaranteed you will return.You little Tiger are very choosy. Only take Norwegian oily sardines. My stocks only got Indonesian sardines. Short and fat sardines. Not tasty at all. It was bought already and only wait to eat when hungry. I think it's still fresh coz nobody wants my sardines. Hahaha.

Meow Meow, you eat mostly fish. By the way, have you eat rats before? (Joking only)

The 5th miles RM 100 sardines is a first class sardines. I taste before. Good recommendation, pussycat.

Viper Z
04-09-07, 02:16
My dear brothers Viper and Miao,

I don't know what to say but hope both cool down. Peace!

Brown Harrier,

No more snakes, OK!. Eat fish. I also got sardines fish. :D

LOL... As you have seen.. Brown Harrier is yet to be heard of again. Maybe someone else needed to visit the shrink due to 'multiple personality' disorder. :D

Viper Z
04-09-07, 02:21
Early last week MJC was raided and a few foreign girls were caught. :( The time raided was late evening.

On a lighther note

- Relax underwent some renovation and now looks like a Japanese massage area. :D

- DD Reflexology changes its modus operandi. Now offers (so the tauke claims) authentic foot massage and full body massage by old aunties 40+. They also offers 'membership' for RM 5 only. Cureently only 2 massuers available with another 2 more coming this week.

Mannnn
04-09-07, 05:21
Early last week MJC was raided and a few foreign girls were caught. :( The time raided was late evening.

On a lighther note

- Relax underwent some renovation and now looks like a Japanese massage area. :D

- DD Reflexology changes its modus operandi. Now offers (so the tauke claims) authentic foot massage and full body massage by old aunties 40+. They also offers 'membership' for RM 5 only. Cureently only 2 massuers available with another 2 more coming this week.

Are you sure it was raided? I still saw the girls walking around.

Lone611
04-09-07, 05:51
Hi everybody,

Just wanna put in some input. Yesterday went to Yuan Fan. Only 3 girls available to choose from since others are engaged upstairs (according to the taukenio). So I picked up one bidayuh girl.

Her name is Jenny and she is 28 years old (as she quoted like that). We proceed to upstairs and enter a room. I asked for the pricing. RM65 for massage (45 minutes) and full service is RM165 (standard). But I managed to cut the full service price down. It is just a matter of asking.

So I took the full service package.

She starts with a body massage. Honestly speaking, the massage is not that good. Then she get cleaned up and proceed to kiss me from neck up to my little bro. She just spend maybe around 5 minutes toying with my little bro with her mouth.

She was really into it when my little bro start to do the piling job. We start off missionary style and finish off with doggy style. It was not the best FJ that I ever had, I grade her with a be-.

That's my story for yesterday.

Happy hunting.

Lone611

Viper Z
04-09-07, 08:29

Yup.. on Monday I think. Ask them. :)

Black Beast
04-09-07, 08:41
Went to TienJin massage twice in the past couple weeks.

Looks like the place is "proper" and doesnt offer any happy endings. The massage ladies are literally dressed from neck till toe with some traditional chinese outfit. Opted for Japanese massage at 78per hour and it was quite excellent.

Monkgoose
04-09-07, 11:35
Waiting for my afternoon flight to Kuala Lumpur, my colleague and I passed a reflexology at Chonglin Park. We saw two delectable China goods called Teng Teng and Siaw Chuan. Told them that we wanted a quick massage and was quoted RM 60 for an hour. Time was just right before our trip to Kuching airport.

Both of us were led to the back rooms at the end of the shop. We got down to business. My friend took Teng Teng and I took Xiao Chuan. Told her I wanted the full service and she agreed. Miss Chuan is about 5 ft 5 with long black hair and a shapely body. She has extremely big boobs for a chinese girl. She is from Szechuan Province and she has been in Kuching for only two months.

We got down to the business part. Except for a ceasarian scar, she was very good in full service. I paid a total of RM 150 for full service plus another RM 60 for the massage. When I am next back in Kuching, I shall pay her another visit. Hope some bros here will go try here.

Miao28
04-09-07, 11:56
Hi Bro,

Anyone know where is Ginza?

Hope can any of your tai ko here advice,

Thanks

Ginza is along Jalan Sekama. It is towards the Pending Road end.

Miao28
04-09-07, 12:02
Keke.

Hmmz. I guess that's why I prefer to cheong alone.

You are smart. Better cheong alone. Else if you meet a psycho, he might threaten to expose your secrets if he feels unhappy.

Notiguy
04-09-07, 13:38
Hello everyone,

Bro Miao28, did you get my pm? would appreciate some insight into the hj queen you posted about :)

Mannnn
04-09-07, 13:47
Breaking news,

My sardine fish in pertanak find a new boyfriend. Feel happy for her.

Fat Fat Roll
04-09-07, 17:08
Breaking news,

My sardine fish in pertanak find a new boyfriend. Feel happy for her.Nvm, there's always a fresh sardine out there waiting for you. Let by gone be by gone.

Miao28
04-09-07, 17:31
Breaking news,

Your sardine fish called me today a few times. Could it be the new boyfriend checking her phone?

Miao28
04-09-07, 17:40
girl.

Her name is Jenny and she is 28 years old (as she quoted like that). We proceed to upstairs and enter a room. I asked for the pricing. RM65 for massage (45 minutes) and full service is RM165 (standard). But I managed to cut the full service price down. It is just a matter of asking.

Lone611

The old bird is still there? Good for her. The thing about these girls is that they work here and work there but in the end it is still the same kind of job.

Miao28
04-09-07, 17:53

Which place was raided? Give me the name of the place and I shall call my MIB to confirm for you. I can also tell you if your girls is in the lockup if you so wish, so you can go and buy her some sardine rice as lockup food is not even fit for the rats, not to mention the stray cats in the police compound.

Remember that raids are not only by MIB but also by other agencies such as Immigration and JAIS.

Mel1989
04-09-07, 18:38
My friend has witnessed an "operation" this afternoon where few police vans passing by simpang tiga area with vans full of PRC (beautiful plus big boobs according to him). Some spots must have been raided or some kind.

Any idea anyone?

Viper Z
04-10-07, 01:47
Which place was raided? Give me the name of the place and I shall call my MIB to confirm for you. I can also tell you if your girls is in the lockup if you so wish, so you can go and buy her some sardine rice as lockup food is not even fit for the rats, not to mention the stray cats in the police compound.

Remember that raids are not only by MIB but also by other agencies such as Immigration and JAIS.

Not necessary. My usual left before the raid came (confirmed Monday). 3 foreigners got caught in her place and the other places I think so too. Your ex-GF place was also close last Thursday. You might want to check up on her or have you abandon her after few months of passion?

Mannnn
04-10-07, 14:39
Today early afternoon went to Mayfair. This time Ti** massage me. GFE is good. Boobs is big. Skin is smooth. Face is beautiful.

Today afternoon Fs a 1/3 drunk ML at pertanak. This time got the price reduced to 100 ringgit.

Just now tonight, Fs a 3/4 drunk and super horny ML at MJC. I called her saying I will be going to her bilik. She hurried back walking like a crab. She fell down to her mattress and take away her clothes. She FK me and said to me she want. I said I come her to chit chat only and did not bring CD (sarung). She said she got and find one hiding under her pile of clothes. How can I reject her offer, hahaha. Took off my clothes, put on the sarung and start work. She wants to be on top. She rode a wild wild wild cowgirl on me with sexy sounds (original sounds system with good speaker and sub woofer). She said when drunk she take longer to come. She rode me for 1/2 an hour. Luckly can last longer (tahan lama) because afternoon come already.

When I went home, I received a sms from her. She said "makasih yang"

Fat Fat Roll
04-10-07, 15:09
Today afternoon Fs a 1/3 drunk ML at pertanak. This time got the price reduced to 100 ringgit.

Just now tonight, Fs a 3/4 drunk and super horny ML at MJC. I called her saying I will be going to her bilik. She hurried back walking like a crab. She fell down to her mattress and take away her clothes. She FK me and said to me she want. I said I come her to chit chat only and did not bring CD (sarung). She said she got and find one hiding under her pile of clothes. How can I reject her offer, hahaha. Took off my clothes, put on the sarung and start work. She wants to be on top. She rode a wild wild wild cowgirl on me with sexy sounds (original sounds system with good speaker and sub woofer). She said when drunk she take longer to come. She rode me for 1/2 an hour. Luckly can last longer (tahan lama) because afternoon come already.

When I went home, I received a sms from her. She said "makasih yang"You the mann(man)! I guess you have to buy more protein to recover if everyday is like that. Anyway happy cheonging to you~!

Ckchong
04-10-07, 18:22
Motherfucker. The last itme I visit her was 2 days ago.

She only provide FJ & HJ.

No BBBJ.

She's the motherfucker.

Maybe I'm not handsome enough.

Waterfish7788
04-11-07, 05:28
Waiting for my afternoon flight to Kuala Lumpur, my colleague and I passed a reflexology at Chonglin Park. We saw two delectable China goods called Teng Teng and Siaw Chuan. Told them that we wanted a quick massage and was quoted RM 60 for an hour. Time was just right before our trip to Kuching airport.

Both of us were led to the back rooms at the end of the shop. We got down to business. My friend took Teng Teng and I took Xiao Chuan. Told her I wanted the full service and she agreed. Miss Chuan is about 5 ft 5 with long black hair and a shapely body. She has extremely big boobs for a chinese girl. She is from Szechuan Province and she has been in Kuching for only two months.

We got down to the business part. Except for a ceasarian scar, she was very good in full service. I paid a total of RM 150 for full service plus another RM 60 for the massage. When I am next back in Kuching, I shall pay her another visit. Hope some bros here will go try here.I think there are a few reflexology place in ChongLin Park. Care to elaborate which one you went to? How's the room as well?

Many thanks

Waterfish7788

Tamurlane26
04-11-07, 17:14
Here's a big thanks to the Kuching forum !! Following well read advice went nice and early - read 4pm to the said location and found we were the only ones there which meant a nice relaxing game of pool and some sight-seeing.

Went back at around 9pm and this is where the fun started - not only had said flipper - changed into the evening wear but she was looking decidedly up for the action. So off to the room for some karaoke where the fun started. A few drinks inside her and away she went - now the thing is when she has a tongue stud this means the kissing is extra nice especially when she starts passing the sweets from her to you orally !

This would have been it but for the fact that she started getting hornier and hornier and the next minute her bra was being thrown across the room to the other girls. Next she decided that if i had taken her bra then she would check out what was downbelow with her mouth ! Alas then came the bad news when already showing her Pampanga mangoes she announced that the red flag was flying !

This was instantly followed by the strip show unrequested and the jumping up and down as well as the attempted bbj. I say attempted as she was drunk by now and I didnt feel that i was wishing to be treated like a road drill !

Alas her friends decided that she should retreat from the scene but not before promising all would be made available on my next trip. Now when will this be and when will the episode be continued !!

Cheers to all in Kuching for the assistance and well written advice now if only I can find a nice local part-timer ! Flippers are nice but then again ten a penny and Indons - well as i am always in Jakarta one prefers to taste local mangoes as they are sweeter !!

Fat Fat Roll
04-11-07, 18:29
Motherfucker. The last it me I visit her was 2 days ago.

She only provide FJ & HJ.

No BBBJ.

She's the motherfucker.

Maybe I'm not handsome enough.Cool down dude, handsome or not handsome is okay, most important thing is your wallet of smiling "agong" faces

Lone611
04-12-07, 04:54
Hi everybody.

Yesterday got the urged for a tension releasing session. So went off work early. Decided to check out Lai Lai. I've been there once only. Got up to Lai Lai, saw several girls sitting down and minding their own business. I asked the tauke for one hour session, he quoted me RM45. So picked up one girl that was smiling at me. Proceeded to the massage room.

As she said, her name is Rozie, 25 years old, Malay origin.

I opted for a soft massage. It was nice. The only downside was that her friend keep on talking to her from the other side of the curtain. I hate that.

Afterawhile massaging my back, she started to massage my thigh. It was great because her hand reached part that I'm not expected for her to reached. Then she asked me to turn over. She started to give me batin. It was great. While she was doing her stuff, she asked me if I want to release my baby seed or not. I said of course. And she said normally she would get tip for that. RM30. I said ok. I like it when the girls asked me what I want to do rather than me asking them for any extra or not. After awhile I'm ready to release my baby seed. She gave me a big smile after seeing my baby seed pouring out. Hehehe. Actually I wanted to asked for BBBJ since I read once in the report from one of the bro here that she is doing that too. Well, maybe next time.

That's all for my adventure yesterday. If any bro have any tips or direction for such adventures, please advice me. Thanks all.

Happy Hunting.

Lone611

Fetish
04-12-07, 09:38
Lone,

They have a room there for an additional RM10. Take it next time if u want to have more privacy, maybe than you can ask for BBBJ.

Lone611
04-12-07, 09:54
Lone,

They have a room there for an additional RM10. Take it next time if u want to have more privacy, maybe than you can ask for BBBJ.Thanks for the information bro Fetish. I will for sure ask for that the next time I'm going there. Which maybe sooner than I thought. Hehehe

Happy Hunting

Lone611

Mannnn
04-12-07, 13:13
Hi everybody.

Yesterday got the urged for a tension releasing session. So went off work early. Decided to check out Lai Lai. I've been there once only. Got up to Lai Lai, saw several girls sitting down and minding their own business. I asked the tauke for one hour session, he quoted me RM45. So picked up one girl that was smiling at me. Proceeded to the massage room.

As she said, her name is Rozie, 25 years old, Malay origin.

I opted for a soft massage. It was nice. The only downside was that her friend keep on talking to her from the other side of the curtain. I hate that.

Afterawhile massaging my back, she started to massage my thigh. It was great because her hand reached part that I'm not expected for her to reached. Then she asked me to turn over. She started to give me batin. It was great. While she was doing her stuff, she asked me if I want to release my baby seed or not. I said of course. And she said normally she would get tip for that. RM30. I said ok. I like it when the girls asked me what I want to do rather than me asking them for any extra or not. After awhile I'm ready to release my baby seed. She gave me a big smile after seeing my baby seed pouring out. Hehehe. Actually I wanted to asked for BBBJ since I read once in the report from one of the bro here that she is doing that too. Well, maybe next time.

That's all for my adventure yesterday. If any bro have any tips or direction for such adventures, please advice me. Thanks all.

Happy Hunting.

Lone611
There is one ML named Helen, a ckt, age 20. She can do more then Rozie can give. The best ckt ml services in kuching. Mann said.

Because she was a local and so young, I didn't write FR about her.

Mannnn
04-12-07, 14:16
Went with Viper to MJC area. Me go for a normal massage at one of the MP. Massage nothing special, ML nothing special. Viper don't know go where. He came back told me he used up 2 CD. Mr. Viper, mind to tell us more.

Fetish
04-13-07, 03:28
Mannn,
It seems viper nowadays only hang around with you. What happen?

Viper Z
04-13-07, 04:18
Mannn,
It seems viper nowadays only hang around with you. What happen?

You are nowadays always in KL mar..... We went yesterday and you were also in KL. How to call? :D

Hairy Timun
04-13-07, 07:06
Breaking news,

Bro Mannn,

Just wanna let you know that Xiao Wei's number that you've passed to me is not working. Been trying for a few days.

Anyway, a short FR about Ann Ann at Chongling.

ML's name: Hui Lin
Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big and real)
Massage: 7/10 (Ok la)
HJ: 8.5/10 (The long slow type, not just the up and down motion)
FJ: N/A (She quoted me RM200.00)
BBBJ: N/A (To be part of FJ)
Damage: 90 (1.5 hours) + 50 (for HJ)
WIR: Maybe because she said if I go often enough, she may consider free BBBJ or FJ. Who knows?

Lone611
04-13-07, 07:29
There is one ML named Helen, a ckt, age 20. She can do more then Rozie can give. The best ckt ml services in kuching. Mann said.

Because she was a local and so young, I didn't write FR about her.Thanks bro Mannnn.

What's the damage anyway?

Happy Hunting

Lone611

Waterfish7788
04-13-07, 08:59
My name is Watergum.

Can you please give me her contact number?

I wana fuck her deep deep.Hey Bro Watergum or Watergun

I also not sure where this place and the contact no is. That's why i am asking the first place. Any Tai Lor here mind to share with us the location and contact.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Waterfish7788

Fetish
04-13-07, 11:35
You are nowadays always in KL mar..... We went yesterday and you were also in KL. How to call? :D
What happen to our friend? You never cheong with him anymore?

Viper Z
04-13-07, 11:41
What happen to our friend? You never cheong with him anymore?

YOu asking me or 'him'?

Miao28
04-13-07, 11:50
Bro Mannn,

Just wanna let you know that Xiao Wei's number that you've passed to me is not working. Been trying for a few days.

Not only is Xiao Wei's number not working. Those of her two colleagues are also not working.

Miao28
04-13-07, 11:53
Here's a big thanks to the Kuching forum !! Following well read advice went nice and early - read 4pm to the said location and found we were the only ones there which meant a nice relaxing game of pool and some sight-seeing.

Went back at around 9pm and this is where the fun started - not only had said flipper - changed into the evening wear but she was looking decidedly up for the action. So off to the room for some karaoke where the fun started. A few drinks inside her and away she went - now the thing is when she has a tongue stud this means the kissing is extra nice especially when she starts passing the sweets from her to you orally !

You went to the lounge in Ban Hock or Keretapi Road one?

Rob135711
04-13-07, 12:52
Hi all the big brothers in Kuching forum,

I am a newbie just arrive in Kuching 2 weeks ago, usually work in London, come home to see old man.

Tried finding a few places in Chong Ling Park that I read here and elsewhere before - Lai Lai, Ann Ann, D&D, been driving around Chong Ling Park twice in 2 days and cannot find any of these place, can anyone give me some information or direction please, much appreciated.

Anyone going to London, I can give really good places and ladies' name, just PM me.

Rob

Bro Mannn,

Anyway, a short FR about Ann Ann at Chongling.

ML's name: Hui Lin
Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Big and real)
Massage: 7/10 (Ok la)
HJ: 8.5/10 (The long slow type, not just the up and down motion)
FJ: N/A (She quoted me RM200.00)
BBBJ: N/A (To be part of FJ)
Damage: 90 (1.5 hours) + 50 (for HJ)
WIR: Maybe because she said if I go often enough, she may consider free BBBJ or FJ. Who knows?

Mannnn
04-13-07, 13:49
Thanks bro Mannnn.

What's the damage anyway?

Happy Hunting

Lone611
I give her 100 ringgit for full services.

Mannnn
04-13-07, 14:04
Spotted another species of Indonesian Arowana swimming near the water front. Need to test what this fish eat first, then will lay a bait for her.

Mannnn
04-13-07, 14:23
Not only is Xiao Wei's number not working. Those of her two colleagues are also not working.
I think kena tangkap already. I tried other FL numbers and is also not working. Taste local one lah! Joyce is comming back!

Tamurlane26
04-13-07, 16:16
It was the day of the procession which caused even more laughter in that once inside it was hard to get out - didnt try the Dangdut downstairs.

Here is an even better one for the story board though - on the perils of going out with clients. Another client provided the main man with some sweets for the evening but his local colleague tried to intercept as both are locals. Unfortunately the language is not so hard and in the dark the keying in of a number to a handphone is a dead giveaway !!

Protocol dictates when you are with your boss dont ask the same girl for her number !!

Naughty Naughty slapped wrist and end of promising career !

Mantit
04-14-07, 02:21
Spotted two beautiful PRCs at Chef Cafe while having dinner there. They were buying dinner in their sexy dress. Any idea where they are working? Very nice boobs.

Fetish
04-14-07, 11:19
YOu asking me or 'him'?
I am asking you.

Fat Fat Roll
04-14-07, 12:01
Spotted two beautiful PRCs at Chef Cafe while having dinner there. They were buying dinner in their sexy dress. Any idea where they are working? Very nice boobs.green height? which green height? near airport road side or third miles?

PRC rarely in here now.

Notiguy
04-14-07, 12:11

I am a newbie just arrive in Kuching 2 weeks ago, usually work in London, come home to see old man.

Tried finding a few places in Chong Ling Park that I read here and elsewhere before - Lai Lai, Ann Ann, D&D, been driving around Chong Ling Park twice in 2 days and cannot find any of these place, can anyone give me some information or direction please, much appreciated.

Anyone going to London, I can give really good places and ladies' name, just PM me.

RobRob,

I understand that you have been in London for a while. But are you sure you are at the right Chong lin? There is a chong lin plaza at green road. Which is just a motel which from time to time houses some 'women', and there's chong ling park which is opposite the temple. If you drove around chong ling for 2 days and didn't see at least ann ann. Then you might need to park, get down and ask for directions.

Miao28
04-14-07, 12:31
Spotted two beautiful PRCs at Chef Cafe while having dinner there. They were buying dinner in their sexy dress. Any idea where they are working? Very nice boobs.

The most likely place would be D'Metrol or Harbour.

Miao28
04-14-07, 12:33
Driving around Chonglin park twice in 2 days and cannot find any of these place. Something is wrong with your eyesights. Go for a checkup bro.

I think you are kidding us. Those sign boards at Chonglin Park are so huge that even a blind man can 'see' it.

Mannnn
04-14-07, 13:58

Rob
I tried to PM you, but you don't have money to pay to Jackson. Very cheap, it's US 19.95 only.

Darkman 82
04-14-07, 15:56
I think you are kidding us. Those sign boards at Chonglin Park are so huge that even a blind man can 'see' it.Does he visit the wrong chonglin(green road) since he based in london?

Just wondering.

Rob135711
04-14-07, 16:40
Ah haha,

Thank you all big brother here, after reading all your replies, immediately jump into car and drive to Chong Ling Park, found Ann Ann (Happy ;) ), still cannot find Lai Lai or D&D.

However saw Tienjin and Tribal which if memories serve me correct were only really serious place with no extra. Also saw Teng Teng and Relax and Fushun and Anna.

Hmmmm. Unless I am missing entire block or something I really cannot find Lai Lai or D&D. Anyone any tips or directions?

Will sample Ann Ann sometime next week when got free time from wife ;)

Rob135711
04-14-07, 16:45
I tried to PM you, but you don't have money to pay to Jackson. Very cheap, it's US 19.95 only.Bro Mann,

Oh I see - cannot use PM if not paying.

Cannot use CC la, wife checks me statement, I only use cash everywhere I go - no paper trails at all ;)

============================================

Greetings Rob135711,

You can purchase your Forum Subscription via US Mail using cash or money order. It's easy, fast and completely anonymous. Just visit the Subscription link below for easy directions to purchase your subscription by mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Fetish
04-15-07, 04:32
Ah haha,

Thank you all big brother here, after reading all your replies, immediately jump into car and drive to Chong Ling Park, found Ann Ann (Happy ;) ), still cannot find Lai Lai or D&D.

However saw Tienjin and Tribal which if memories serve me correct were only really serious place with no extra. Also saw Teng Teng and Relax and Fushun and Anna.

Hmmmm. Unless I am missing entire block or something I really cannot find Lai Lai or D&D. Anyone any tips or directions?

Will sample Ann Ann sometime next week when got free time from wife ;)

Brother,

We never said Lai Lai and DD is in Chong Ling. Lai Lia is in 41/2 miles while DD is in MJC.

Darkman 82
04-15-07, 09:58
Brother,

We never said Lai Lai and DD is in Chong Ling. Lai Lia is in 41/2 miles while DD is in MJC.Lol, bro Rob is completely lost.

Cheers!

Rob135711
04-15-07, 10:23
Brother,

We never said Lai Lai and DD is in Chong Ling. Lai Lia is in 41/2 miles while DD is in MJC.Oh I see. TQ TQ.

Mannnn
04-15-07, 14:04
Called Miao to go fishing but he don't want to fish. He said he want to ride a Indon horse somewhere else. So me go fishing and the pussycat go horse ridding. Suddenly Miao called me nervously and I thought he felled down from the horse. He told me the MP was raided.

Notiguy
04-15-07, 16:09
Called Miao to go fishing but he don't want to fish. He said he want to ride a Indon horse somewhere else. So me go fishing and the pussycat go horse ridding. Suddenly Miao called me nervously and I thought he felled down from the horse. He told me the MP was raided.Yea I have been told by a reliable source that the police are still raiding. Esp places with prc's and philipina's apparently. Best to avoid for the time being.

Fetish
04-16-07, 01:21
Called Miao to go fishing but he don't want to fish. He said he want to ride a Indon horse somewhere else. So me go fishing and the pussycat go horse ridding. Suddenly Miao called me nervously and I thought he felled down from the horse. He told me the MP was raided.
I called Miao this morning right after reading this post and his hp is off, I hope he is alright.

Mannnn
04-16-07, 02:58
Hi ALL Bros,

Got something new beside PRCs? Tired of PRCs already.
You don't even have one FR on PRC yet xpistol is tired of prc.

Fetish
04-16-07, 03:01
I called Miao this morning right after reading this post and his hp is off, I hope he is alright.
I spoke to Miao over the phone already, he is alright.

Fetish
04-16-07, 03:29
Went with Viper to MJC area. Me go for a normal massage at one of the MP. Massage nothing special, ML nothing special. Viper don't know go where. He came back told me he used up 2 CD. Mr. Viper, mind to tell us more.
Viper,

Did u find a new hole in MJC, 2 CD in a short period, give me the detail, I also want to try.

Gorila69
04-16-07, 06:22

Because she was a local and so young, I didn't write FR about her.Where's this LaiLai place? Are both Helen and Rozie at LaiLai?

Freddyo
04-16-07, 07:05
Saw 4 gals (possible indon WL) with their OKT during lunch time at MJC coffee shop, beside 4D. The gals quality is not bad for me, especially the 1 in light green shirt with the tatoo at back just exposed from her low cut jean.

Any taiko have any idea on those gals, thanks.

Fat Fat Roll
04-16-07, 08:37
You care for the safety of your brother. Very good brother. The snake don't care at all.Please don create war anymore.

Fetish
04-16-07, 09:43
You care for the safety of your brother. Very good brother. The snake don't care at all.
Who? who are you referring to as snake?

Viper Z
04-16-07, 10:52
Where's this LaiLai place? Are both Helen and Rozie at LaiLai?

Near Sun Reflexology. :) Jalan Penrissen - Opposite Everise

Note : Looks like Kitty wants to play some more... :D

Miao28
04-16-07, 12:29
Where's this LaiLai place? Are both Helen and Rozie at LaiLai?

Lai Lai is at 4 1/2 Mile Liang Kee Commercial Center, same row as Lau Tee Fang and behind the Expert Food Court.

Miao28
04-16-07, 12:31
You don't even have one FR on PRC yet xpistol is tired of prc.

He just like to shoot off his big pistol lah.

CerealKiller
04-16-07, 13:09
You care for the safety of your brother. Very good brother. The snake don't care at all.

To all Kuching Forum members,

After reading all the posting in here for sometime, I notice that there is a lot of new nicks. I hope that newbies in this forum show some manners especially to senior members. They have been around in this forum for a long time and have contributed many interesting and imformative materials for all to view.

There are bound to be a bit of friction between the senior members but at the end of the day, we are still friends. When someone may be in danger from MIB, we all get worried and this is what friends are for.

To Brown Harrier,

Do you know Bro Mioa personally? Have you ever sit down with him and have coffee or makan with him?

Please do not call him a snake as I feel that it is rude. Try to respect others in this forum.

Cheers and cheong safely. WIND IS VERY VERY BIG FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS

Mannnn
04-16-07, 13:21
Today Fs a very shapely girl. Real moaning, I always like it. She was very natural laying on the bed, not like the pro. It was like Fs a normal girl.

Name: L**
Origin: NL
Face: 10/10
Body: 10/10 (very shapely)
Boobs: B
Daty: Yes
FJ: 9/10 (Tight)
Damage: RM 165

Mannnn
04-16-07, 13:33
To all Kuching Forum members,

After reading all the posting in here for sometime, I notice that there is a lot of new nicks. I hope that newbies in this forum show some manners especially to senior members. They have been around in this forum for a long time and have contributed many interesting and imformative materials for all to view.

There are bound to be a bit of friction between the senior members but at the end of the day, we are still friends. When someone may be in danger from MIB, we all get worried and this is what friends are for.

To Brown Harrier,

Do you know Bro Mioa personally? Have you ever sit down with him and have coffee or makan with him?

Please do not call him a snake as I feel that it is rude. Try to respect others in this forum.

Cheers and cheong safely. WIND IS VERY VERY BIG FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS
I support you brother cerealkiller.

If we run with the wind, I think that's OK. After the MIB had raid the place then we go. Should that be OK. Please comments.

Monkgoose
04-16-07, 16:09
I went with my two salesman to Liba or Libra, used to be called Orient. Found that a lot of the girls had left. We asked the old lady at the counter where they were and she was very rude and said she did not know. Later one of the girls told us that they have gone elsehwere to work and that the old lady was the ladyboss.

Any brothers here know of the thin skinny girl who looked like a drug addict and with a lot of tatoo who always give BJ and FJ for one hundred tip? We also did not see the older one who is a sex nymphomaniac who used to do it behind the curtain. This one never talk money and she took whatever was given to her.

We tried calling the skinny one but she seemed to have changed numbers. Any of the brothers here know where they are now? Is it true that they went to work in Kuala Lumpur?

Miao28
04-17-07, 01:04
Any brothers here know of the thin skinny girl who looked like a drug addict and with a lot of tatoo who always give BJ and FJ for one hundred tip? We also did not see the older one who is a sex nymphomaniac who used to do it behind the curtain. This one never talk money and she took whatever was given to her.

If you are referring to Tina, she is now working in the MJC area. But for RM 100, there are so many better stocks to try. Not worth to do a RM 100 job inside a MP nowadays. High risk of getting caught with your pants down by the MIB.

Viper Z
04-17-07, 02:10
The most poisonous snake in malaysia. VIPER snake.

Better than some pussy that have to hide behind other nicks

Fetish
04-17-07, 02:46
I went with my two salesman to Liba or Libra, used to be called Orient. Found that a lot of the girls had left. We asked the old lady at the counter where they were and she was very rude and said she did not know. Later one of the girls told us that they have gone elsehwere to work and that the old lady was the ladyboss.

We tried calling the skinny one but she seemed to have changed numbers. Any of the brothers here know where they are now? Is it true that they went to work in Kuala Lumpur?
RM 100 can go a long way nowadays. If you want 5 star enviroment and service with RM 100, please contact Miao, he took me there the other day and it's worth every penny.

As far as tattoo girls, how many are there? I only know 1 and I don't think she comes with a RM 100 price tag unless you are a better negotiator or a better looking person.

Mannnn
04-17-07, 03:07
If you are referring to Tina, she is now working in the MJC area. But for RM 100, there are so many better stocks to try. Not worth to do a RM 100 job inside a MP nowadays. High risk of getting caught with your pants down by the MIB.
I have heard of this girl but have yet to try this girl. You mean RM 100 not worth. Hmm.... But my friend say very good.

Ambuk Carisa
04-17-07, 03:27
I support you brother cerealkiller.

If we run with the wind, I think that's OK. After the MIB had raid the place then we go. Should that be OK. Please comments.

Sources from within MIB say Bukit A has sent down 900 men to deal with the recent hoohah that Sarawak is ruled by gang-stars... take precautions if u must go!

Lone611
04-17-07, 05:45
Hi everybody

Yesterday felt kinda bored sitting down in my office looking at the PC. So decided to skip work in the afternoon. Since I drove by the 4th mile area, I decided to stop by Lai Lai.

Went up and see several girls. I picked Rozie again since she greeted me, I asked for a room, but was occupied by other. So proceeded to the curtains room.

Massage was okay as usual. Then I ask for a BBBJ and she agreed. After a stint of batin, she cleaned up my lil' bro and started to give me a BBBJ. It was alright. She did mentioned not to CIM.

Overall it was good. The damage are normal. Room + tips.

Actually I want to sample Helen as recommeded by bro mannnn. But was caught by Rozie. Maybe next time.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting

Lone611

Mannnn
04-17-07, 07:00
Sources from within MIB say Bukit A has sent down 900 men to deal with the recent hoohah that Sarawak is ruled by gang-stars... take precautions if u must go!
Bukit A has sent 900 stars hunters to Sarawak. Hope they are not 900 fishermens. Sapu all the fishes and we don't have fish. My poor KTV girls and ML girls has to go underground to work now.

CerealKiller
04-17-07, 10:35

Update.

The police force is now split into 2 group. The local police and those from Bukit Aman. Both group are out doing their job and each trying to out do each other.

The raid on last Saturday in Kuching town was conducted by our local police force. If they do not take action then they will be in trouble with KL side. They are now trying to prove to their bosses in KL that they are doing their job here and not as claim by our dear MP in the newspapers.

This wind will last for another 2 months at least. Pubs, KTV and MP are all not safe at the moment. If get caught by local police force, still can get away with but if Bukit Aman, then you better pray hard as they mean business.

Fetish
04-17-07, 10:41
Hi everybody

Yesterday felt kinda bored sitting down in my office looking at the PC. So decided to skip work in the afternoon. Since I drove by the 4th mile area, I decided to stop by Lai Lai.

Went up and see several girls. I picked Rozie again since she greeted me, I asked for a room, but was occupied by other. So proceeded to the curtains room.

Massage was okay as usual. Then I ask for a BBBJ and she agreed. After a stint of batin, she cleaned up my lil' bro and started to give me a BBBJ. It was alright. She did mentioned not to CIM.

Overall it was good. The damage are normal. Room + tips.

Actually I want to sample Helen as recommeded by bro mannnn. But was caught by Rozie. Maybe next time.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting

Lone611
I'm just happy we have another happy brother satisfied with our recommendation.

Mannnn
04-17-07, 13:34
Today met a very young and beautiful college student. It was a very good day for me.

Name: I****
Origin: Melanau
Face: 11/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: B (very firm)
FJ: 9.5/10

For very senior members only
This girl was introduced to me by big brother Miao. Thank you Miao.

Mannnn
04-17-07, 13:50
Update.

The police force is now split into 2 group. The local police and those from Bukit Aman. Both group are out doing their job and each trying to out do each other.

The raid on last Saturday in Kuching town was conducted by our local police force. If they do not take action then they will be in trouble with KL side. They are now trying to prove to their bosses in KL that they are doing their job here and not as claim by our dear MP in the newspapers.

This wind will last for another 2 months at least. Pubs, KTV and MP are all not safe at the moment. If get caught by local police force, still can get away with but if Bukit Aman, then you better pray hard as they mean business.
Good work brother cerealkiller. Please keep us update every few hours or day or days. Thank you.

Notiguy
04-17-07, 15:53
Update.

This wind will last for another 2 months at least. Pubs, KTV and MP are all not safe at the moment. If get caught by local police force, still can get away with but if Bukit Aman, then you better pray hard as they mean business.Bro cereal killer,

Thanks a bunch for the info man. CAn understand the pressure that they have been under. But on a side note. About time they started doing their jobs. Would prefer though if they just stuck to catching real criminals.

Notiguy
04-17-07, 16:08
Greetings brothers,

On the reading the many reports here from brothers, I decided to pay Ann ann a visit and also test out the famous Teng Teng/ Ting ting?

Went in and was surprised to see a healthy number of PRC's about 5 if I am not mistaken of rather pleasing quality. Asked for Teng teng and was led to a room.

I was short for time so I opted for the half hour massage; P haha.

Anyways, didn't want to beat around the bush so I asked her if she did 'other' stuff and she candidly replied, yes. "Da fei ji" which I thought was rather cute. Price quoted was RM50. 00.

Further prompted her if she did 'other other' things and she said no more, cause she didn't want to catch anything. Can any brothers confirm this?

She told me that she stayed right upstairs with 2 other women, so I am not sure how the Fj was carried out. Anyways, didn't want to pry more, but she said we could talk about it later. Which I didn't.

Teng teng:
Age: hmm.. she didn't say, but i am guessing early 20's.
face: 9/10, albeit with heavy make up.
body: 8/10, but she was clothed. Smelt awesome.
Boobs: Firm, wasn't keen on my fondling, but copped a feel from time to time. Got push up also, iwouldn't know. 8/10
massage: didn't have time straight to hj
hj: I am really wet behind the ears. This one was close to spectacular 9/10.
gfe: Very friendly. Feminine, huggy, 7/10
damage: RM30.00 massage + RM50.00 hj

Okie. So I opted for the half hour massage cause I was short of time, but I also thought it was the best value for money as I really wasn't there for the massage. So basically, I went in, tanggal baju, and it was straight to the HJ, which I think was good le. More time spent on the important things.

Bro. Miao28,

I MUST concede. The HJ I got from teng teng would easily tapau the one I got from grand reflexology. To that I must say thank you to you for opening my eyes. : P Very wet behind the ears. But its much cheaper at Grand reflexology. I. E. RM20 bucks. Still. I would be hardpressed not to go back to Ann ann. : P

But having read Bro. Cereal killer's report, might just avoid mp's for a while. Esp since the rooms at ann ann have no locks.

Stay safe everyone.

Monkgoose
04-17-07, 16:14
Good work brother cerealkiller. Please keep us update every few hours or day or days. Thank you.My friends dare not go MP now that I have told them the bad news of the raids. If anyone can tell us of the future raids, that would be a lifesaver. We would like to know of raids in advance.

Can anyone help us?

Monkgoose
04-17-07, 16:25
Today met a very young and beautiful college student. It was a very good day for me.

This girl was introduced to me by big brother Miao. Thank you Miao.Do you have recommendations for junior members like us?

Last week went to a reflexology place in Petanak. Found a new face in the regular MP. a Malay girl who had just given birth and working now to earn money to feed the new baby. I asked for FJ and she said she had the period and told me to go back another day,

Name : S***
Boobs: A cup
Height: 5 ft 2
Race: malay
Massage skill: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

Her HJ skill was very good and she only asked for a tip of RM 20. SHe also allowed mouth to mouth kiss. Very good GFE.

I will try to go there soon to see her again. She is a part time worker and usually work on the weekend.

Fat Fat Roll
04-17-07, 17:23

This girl was introduced to me by big brother Miao. Thank you Miao.That's awesome. When the wind blow, the bird sleep. When the wind stop, bird come out for breakfast.

Fat Fat Roll
04-17-07, 17:25
Update.

This wind will last for another 2 months at least. Pubs, KTV and MP are all not safe at the moment. If get caught by local police force, still can get away with but if Bukit Aman, then you better pray hard as they mean business.Yeah, with bukit aman BP team, i don't it is easy to "adjust". They want to "kill one to scare 100". Hopefully all brotha out there cheong safety and keep looking each others back.

Thanks for the information

Miao28
04-18-07, 00:35
Bro. Miao28,

I MUST concede. The HJ I got from teng teng would easily tapau the one I got from grand reflexology. To that I must say thank you to you for opening my eyes. : P Very wet behind the ears. But its much cheaper at Grand reflexology. I. E. RM20 bucks. Still. I would be hardpressed not to go back to Ann ann. : P

But having read Bro. Cereal killer's report, might just avoid mp's for a while. Esp since the rooms at ann ann have no locks.

Stay safe everyone.

Bro Notiguy,

I guess that is as cheap as you can get for a HJ for RM 80 from a import China dish. Unless you can find other places that offer half hour for RM 30 and a local ML willing to do a HJ for RM 20, then it would come to RM 50 at least.

Bro Mann did recommend the Zen place a while back where you can get a RM 30 FJ plus RM 20 for half an hour but I think that import dish is no longer there. That was the most worthwhile FJ for a grand total of RM 50.

Gorila69
04-18-07, 06:59
Good work brother cerealkiller. Please keep us update every few hours or day or days. Thank you.I want to know what is the best hour to go especially to avoid any raids? Can I say most raid occured after 6 or 7pm? If so, would you recommend that the best time to visit MP is between noon and 6pm? It's also an advantage to the patrons since the MLs are still early into work and thus makes them more energetic in providing a better massage or the rest of the services. Anyway, seniors, please advice.

Viper Z
04-18-07, 07:03
Looks like a few new MLs from KTVs are starting to work here to make ends meet.

Viper Z

Gorila69
04-18-07, 07:08
Near Sun Reflexology. :) Jalan Penrissen - Opposite Everise

Note : Looks like Kitty wants to play some more... :DHow to identify Helen over Rozie? anyone know. Curious about trying Helen. What's the usual way to call upon them over here? Just mentioned the name to the waiting MLs? Or. ask the boss to bring them to your massage bed? How? Again, for safety advise, when is the best time to visit the place at this moment of unexpected raids? Afternoon? Night? What's the safest time range?

Gorila69
04-18-07, 07:12
Today Fs a very shapely girl. Real moaning, I always like it. She was very natural laying on the bed, not like the pro. It was like Fs a normal girl.

Name: L**
Origin: NL
Face: 10/10
Body: 10/10 (very shapely)
Boobs: B
FJ: 9/10 (Tight)
Damage: RM 165Is this an isolated meeting or at one of the many MPs?

Gorila69
04-18-07, 07:18
Do you have recommendations for junior members like us?

Last week went to a reflexology place in Petanak. Found a new face in the regular MP. a Malay girl who had just given birth and working now to earn money to feed the new baby. I asked for FJ and she said she had the period and told me to go back another day,

Name : S***
Boobs: A cup
Height: 5 ft 2
Race: malay
Massage skill: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

Her HJ skill was very good and she only asked for a tip of RM 20. SHe also allowed mouth to mouth kiss. Very good GFE.

I will try to go there soon to see her again. She is a part time worker and usually work on the weekend.Can't wait for the recommendation.

Gorila69
04-18-07, 07:24
Greetings brothers,

On the reading the many reports here from brothers, I decided to pay Ann ann a visit and also test out the famous Teng Teng/ Ting ting?

Went in and was surprised to see a healthy number of PRC's about 5 if I am not mistaken of rather pleasing quality. Asked for Teng teng and was led to a room.

I was short for time so I opted for the half hour massage; P haha.

Anyways, didn't want to beat around the bush so I asked her if she did 'other' stuff and she candidly replied, yes. "Da fei ji" which I thought was rather cute. Price quoted was RM50. 00.

Further prompted her if she did 'other other' things and she said no more, cause she didn't want to catch anything. Can any brothers confirm this?

She told me that she stayed right upstairs with 2 other women, so I am not sure how the Fj was carried out. Anyways, didn't want to pry more, but she said we could talk about it later. Which I didn't.

Teng teng:
Age: hmm.. she didn't say, but i am guessing early 20's.
face: 9/10, albeit with heavy make up.
body: 8/10, but she was clothed. Smelt awesome.
Boobs: Firm, wasn't keen on my fondling, but copped a feel from time to time. Got push up also, iwouldn't know. 8/10
massage: didn't have time straight to hj
hj: I am really wet behind the ears. This one was close to spectacular 9/10.
gfe: Very friendly. Feminine, huggy, 7/10
damage: RM30.00 massage + RM50.00 hj

Okie. So I opted for the half hour massage cause I was short of time, but I also thought it was the best value for money as I really wasn't there for the massage. So basically, I went in, tanggal baju, and it was straight to the HJ, which I think was good le. More time spent on the important things.

Bro. Miao28,

Stay safe everyone.I used to question whether Grand Reflexology is worth a visit for some specials. And the respond was not recommended because there aren't any specials but normal massage. But your write-up above sounds just the opposite. Should I try? If so, who is the highly recommended ML at the place?

Viper Z
04-18-07, 12:39
The old joint with new modus operandi (D&D) now has 4 MILFs to massage you (30 - 40 year olds). lol. And note also the promotion rate (RM 35 for massage 10am - 12 noon) - Happy Hour! As MILFs was not my cup of tea, just went away saying TQ.

Bakuteh,

YOu going? :D

Viper Z

Mannnn
04-18-07, 14:52
Looks like a few new MLs from KTVs are starting to work here to make ends meet.

Viper Z
No name place at MJC. Where is this place? Haven't heard of it.

Gorila69
04-18-07, 15:55
The old joint with new modus operandi (D&D) now has 4 MILFs to massage you (30 - 40 year olds). lol. And note also the promotion rate (RM 35 for massage 10am - 12 noon) - Happy Hour! As MILFs was not my cup of tea, just went away saying TQ.

Bakuteh,

YOu going? :D

Viper ZWhat's the "trend" or "cup of tea" recommended for juniors like me.

Notiguy
04-18-07, 16:04
I used to question whether Grand Reflexology is worth a visit for some specials. And the respond was not recommended because there aren't any specials but normal massage. But your write-up above sounds just the opposite. Should I try? If so, who is the highly recommended ML at the place?That's alot of questions Gorila? Was that 4 in a row?

Okie. I wrote another fr on grand reflexology and the thing is, its really a massage place with one special (hj) as far as i know and the ml is a chinese woman in her late 40/50's.

The report i made was actually highlighting ann ann. If anything I would recommend ann ann.

Miao28
04-18-07, 16:04
No name place at MJC. Where is this place? Haven't heard of it.

One block from Zen, you will find a place above a hardware shop formerly opened by the boss of Sri Bintang and which now has a new owner. It is also the meeting place for the MIB drinking beer, so if you like MIB for company, go check it out.

Miao28
04-18-07, 16:13
I used to question whether Grand Reflexology is worth a visit for some specials. And the respond was not recommended because there aren't any specials but normal massage. But your write-up above sounds just the opposite. Should I try? If so, who is the highly recommended ML at the place?

Mr 69 Pounder Furry Animal, you show a lot of interest in this thread and post a lot of questions on many many places mentioned by many brothers here but have yet to give us any write up on any of your visit?

Why all the curiosity and no follow up by a small small report of your escapades? Your curiosity is killing the cat in me.

Viper Z
04-19-07, 02:19
What's the "trend" or "cup of tea" recommended for juniors like me.

LOL

Don't tell me you are another 'Brown Harrier'. Post 1 report (which I suspect is falsified or copied) and make 10 statements.

Ocean King
04-19-07, 03:29
Hi bro,

I'm a newbie just join in to this wonderful ISG. I'm a long time reader of this forum and enjoy every posts of it. A special salute to all members here.

Meow Meow
04-19-07, 03:51
Greeting,

Greeting to all. I'm Meow Meow.

Old Cucumber
04-19-07, 04:07
My first report.

After having reading all the post here, I decided to try my first experience. Go to pertanak area called sunflower.

Name: Lina
race: forget to ask
massage: 7/10
damage: 50

Seijaipow
04-19-07, 06:46
Feeling a bit bored, decided to try out the MP behind the Toast and Kaya place in Ang Cheng Ho. Went up the back way as too many people were in front.

Greeted by the Dino mummy who asked if I wanted drink or massage. I said' 'drink'. Was sold a lousy soft drink for four bucks. Saw a few old dino lounging around. One dino came from down from upstairs with an old geezer customer. He looked happy. This Chinese local dino came to me immediately and pestered me for a drink. I refused to buy her one. She then touched my dick and tried to arouse me. Feeling horny, I ask her how much for massage. She told me sixty five bucks. I said why so much and she said we can have privacy in the room upstairs. My small head talking, I said okay.

We procceeded upstairs. The rooms were quite nice, with nice big bed and split air conditioners. It even came with attached shower and toilet. I stripped down and asked her to massage me. She said she dont know how to massage but instead offered other services. I felt a bit pissed off and asked what kind of services. She said make love and suck banana for an extra hundred. I told her to take off her clothes to show me her body first. Of course, need to see the goods on offer. She said she will only do so if I give her one hundred bucks on the spot. I was feeling very pissed off by now, having been deprived of any massage. I told her she can keep her clothes on and told her to rub me down. She sensed I was angry and tried her best to touch touch my body without any knowledge of massage at all. At the end of a miserable thirty minutes, I put my clothes on, threw sixty five dollars at her and stormed off downstairs.

Name: Mayling or Meiling
Statistics: A or B cup but flabby all over.
Face: 5/10
Overall: 3/10

Hope brothers will not have the same bad experience this lousy MP and lousy ML. Otherwise it will be a black day. A total waste of sixty five bucks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mannnn
04-19-07, 07:17
Welcome Seijaipow,

This is your first report and you had write a good FR. Some new members are just asking and do not contribute much. Some senior members are even worst, just chatting only. Hope the kuching threads is alive again.

Mannnn
04-19-07, 07:20
My first report.

After having reading all the post here, I decided to try my first experience. Go to pertanak area called sunflower.

Name: Lina
race: forget to ask
massage: 7/10
damage: 50
Where is sunflower please? I haven't heard of it so far.

Viper Z
04-19-07, 07:23
Suddenly so many snake and cat based nicknames come about?

Someone really have A LOT OF TIME here.... lol

Mannnn
04-19-07, 07:31
Suddenly so many snake and cat based nicknames come about?

Someone really have A LOT OF TIME here.... lol
Because you and miao are so famous. You both are their superstars.

Tamurlane26
04-19-07, 09:54
Couldnt help but laugh the other day at the story of how lack of sleep for a BA Pilot caused the flight from India to be delayed 13 hours.

Sounds as if our men from BA are doing the same in Kuching with desperate sms from Pinoys asking to be rescued as there is no business ! No whilst not wishing to play down the impact of the venerable men in blue cracking down on some of the local behaviour - aka you file a police report and before you are out of the compound you receive a call asking why you filed the report ! ( a true story from Sibu) one does feel that restricting the honourable intentions of ISG Members by cracking down on entertainment outlets is a little bit much !

Fortunately am in KL at the moment so Pinoys freely available - so to all my fellows in Sarawak if the situation becomes tight always be grateful that Uncle Tony can fly you to other destinations !

Chris Jent
04-19-07, 10:21
Because you and miao are so famous. You both are their superstars.

LOL...I am laughing my head out seeing all these names.

Come on people, the forum is for sharing info and not backstabbing people in the dark.

Chris Jent
04-19-07, 10:37
thanks to the "mannn" of the kuching thread, i got the best bbbj ever in my life. it is abosultely pse, where the ml sucked till i dried. it was an non-stop action for 30 mins before my brother gave in.

when i mean pse, i mean hardcore, and not teethy but slurpy with various techniques; licking up and down the shaft, sucking the head, stroking to deepthroat.

her bbbj was just speechless.

what's more, is she even does cim.

here's the fr:
face: 6/10 (no comment, but what the heck, its dark anyway)
body: 6/10 (on the plum side)
boob: 7/10 (very soft; b-cup i suspect)
bbbj: 11/10 (best i have gotten so far)
ar: no (was close to it, but did not dig in)
fj: n/a (didn't have raincoat; as i don't know i have to bring-your-own)
cim: yes
gfe: 8/10 (friendly)
pse: 10/10 (just like heather brookes going at the cocks in her film)
damage: 100
wir: yes (but no so soon because saving money for the kl trip next week)

for more info, please pm me, but seniors only.

for junior members, if you are smart enough, you can pick up hints from the thread. the answer is all here, you just need to pay attention when the information is given.

good luck.

play safe.

Fetish
04-19-07, 11:41
Brother,

Where is this place?

Mannnn
04-19-07, 13:20
when i mean pse, i mean hardcore, and not teethy but slurpy with various techniques; licking up and down the shaft, sucking the head, stroking to deepthroat.

her bbbj was just speechless.

what's more, is she even does cim.

here's the fr:
bbbj: 11/10 (best i have gotten so far)

good luck.

play safe.
at last chris jent found the jewel. the best bbbj in kuching.

Mannnn
04-19-07, 13:26
Today went to find the college student again. Everythings goes better.

My friend also give a thumbs-up.

The rating remain 11/10.

Monkgoose
04-19-07, 15:39
Following directions by some kind brothers here, we endured the bumpy stony road to the papaya farm. Our aching bones were greeted by the friendly christmas lights and the ear splitting music from the karaoke machine.

Imagine to our surprise, an open air covered beer garden with lots of imported dancing girls. All the girls were below 21. Sexily attired and showing lots of flesh, the girls greeted us and offered us beer. We were told that looking at the melons and the papayas on the ladies were free but more was on offer. For a small sum of a hundred, we were told that we could sample the fresh fruits on offer.

We all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. With lots of melons and papayas, we know we would not have to visit the doctor for a long time.
We accepted the offer and were led away to the farm house adjoining the beer garden to taste the delicate fruits.

I am sure there is a good ending to this FR and to encourage active participation, the brothers here have to go to this wonderful place to experience the thrills and spills of this fruit farm.

This healthy farm with fruit picking can be found at Jalan Semaba along the Fifth Mile Kuching Serian Road. Enjoy the fresh fruits while they are still in season.

Miao28
04-19-07, 18:07
Where is sunflower please? I haven't heard of it so far.

Sunflower is the new name for the old Lavender. Following a falling out, the lady partner has parted ways with the male partner and hence the name change to reflect the change of partnership.

Miao28
04-19-07, 18:14
Today went to find the college student again. Everythings goes better.

My friend also give a thumbs-up.

The rating remain 11/10.

Glad to know that you are supporting the local student population by giving them compensation and pleasure. I am sure your generosity will be greatly appreciated. I have another college student for you to conduct scholarly research on. PM me when you are free and pass on the contact to deserving brothers here when you have concluded initial research findings on these pleasure givers.

Mannnn
04-20-07, 02:52
Glad to know that you are supporting the local student population by giving them compensation and pleasure. I am sure your generosity will be greatly appreciated. I have another college student for you to conduct scholarly research on. PM me when you are free and pass on the contact to deserving brothers here when you have concluded initial research findings on these pleasure givers.
I had receive your PM. She's a future lawyer. She is studying law now. Great! Miao. Thanks!.

Black Beast
04-20-07, 03:05
Went for what a thought would be a "normal" rub. Opted for the most expensive $78 per hour session since I won money on football (go Chelsea! ) the night before.

Started all well and fine and dandy. While on my back and she was massaging my buttocks which is quite normal for massage to me. She suddenly starts sliding her fingers through my butcrack area which I thought was just her trying to be arousing. Then suddenly without warning she shoved a finger into my asshole. Must have been a good 2-3cm deep. I didn't ask her to stop so she did this repeatedly did it and I found this strangely arousing. Felt like I wanna Lau Sai after that tho: p

So ok. That is that. When flipped to the front there was a point where she would start playing with my nipples, which also felt divine. Damn tease. Didn't ask for any special ending to the session as

1) I suspect this place is decent massage only

2) don't speak madarin anyway

Anyone has had any "extras" offered to them at tienjin before?

Fetish
04-20-07, 05:24
I had receive you PM. She's a future lawyer. She is studying law now. Great! Miao. Thanks!.
As you are all aware, with the escalating cost of living, the competitiveness in the business and job market, this effect is further enhanced by the dewdling market in the Malaysian market, it is extremely difficult to make ends meets nowadays. Parents with children are grossly burdened by the cost of education to prepare their children for a better future. Some student is therefore forced into finding part time jobs to make up for the shortages. It is prudent therefore as social obligation that we help out these hard working individual whenever we can. Mann had shown his support and I shall follow up his footsteps soon.

Miao, can we make it tomorrow afternoon?

We are actually doing a good deed here.

Gorila69
04-20-07, 07:33
I am sure there is a good ending to this FR and to encourage active participation, the brothers here have to go to this wonderful place to experience the thrills and spills of this fruit farm.

This healthy farm with fruit picking can be found at Jalan Semaba along the Fifth Mile Kuching Serian Road. Enjoy the fresh fruits while they are still in season.What's the opening fun-hours?

Junior Cat
04-20-07, 08:00
Following directions by some kind brothers here, we endured the bumpy stony road to the papaya farm. Our aching bones were greeted by the friendly christmas lights and the ear splitting music from the karaoke machine.

Imagine to our surprise, an open air covered beer garden with lots of imported dancing girls. All the girls were below 21. Sexily attired and showing lots of flesh, the girls greeted us and offered us beer. We were told that looking at the melons and the papayas on the ladies were free but more was on offer. For a small sum of a hundred, we were told that we could sample the fresh fruits on offer.

We all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. With lots of melons and papayas, we know we would not have to visit the doctor for a long time.
We accepted the offer and were led away to the farm house adjoining the beer garden to taste the delicate fruits.

This healthy farm with fruit picking can be found at Jalan Semaba along the Fifth Mile Kuching Serian Road. Enjoy the fresh fruits while they are still in season.Greeting to all senior,

When the next bus to the farm, sure like to follow. hehehe

Miao28
04-20-07, 12:25
As you are all aware, with the escalating cost of living, the competitiveness in the business and job market, this effect is further enhanced by the dewdling market in the Malaysian market, it is extremely difficult to make ends meets nowadays. Parents with children are grossly burdened by the cost of education to prepare their children for a better future. Some student is therefore forced into finding part time jobs to make up for the shortages. It is prudent therefore as social obligation that we help out these hard working individual whenever we can. Mann had shown his support and I shall follow up his footsteps soon.

Miao, can we make it tomorrow afternoon?

We are actually doing a good deed here.

Fetish, PM to me and I shall bring you to the garden of pleasure. Be sure to give us a FR of your experience with this up and coming lawyer.

Ocean King
04-20-07, 13:16
When I went up to Relax at MJC today, it was almost completely empty with no ML girls. The taukenio said at the back had 2 girls. I tell the taukenio I'll come back again a few days later.

Go to Sri Bintang and there got about 10 ML. The quality so so only, so went out.

Old Cucumber
04-20-07, 13:22
Today off day so went to a salon for a massage.

Name: Ain
Race: Iban
Massage: 4/10
HJ: 3/10
Damage: 80

Mannnn
04-20-07, 14:14
Daytime went to look for KTV girls. Found one and park my car infront and walk in. Choose the last sofa seat and later the waiter ask me what I want to
drinks. Order a jug of beers which cost about RM 26.40. Drinks came and served and I walk out to pick one KTV girl. Walk up and down a few times because
there were so many young girls to choose from.

Spotted one girl which was exceptionally beautiful. My hand signal to her and she follow me to my seat. Order her a juice which cost only RM 11.00. We
chit chat and found out that she came from Bandung, Jawa. She from the Sunda race and age 20 only. Her name is Keker. She came to kuching only one week. Daytime she works here and night time she works at other KTV. For more then an hour she only drinks 3 cup of juices, that is RM 33.00 only. All in all I spent only RM 59.40 with the company of this beauty.

I will return to these place very often because daytime can also raba raba. No need wait till midnight then can only raba raba. I think this place is
safe else there won't be so many young KTV girls sitting there waiting for customers.

Meow Meow
04-20-07, 14:29
LOL. Went to vital and it was closed for renovation.

Miao28
04-20-07, 19:24
What's the opening fun-hours?

The opening time for the papaya and melon farm is from 3 P.M. but call to make sure that the fruits are there for the picking.

Miao28
04-20-07, 19:28
New PRC arrival in town. The PRC is now house in a semi detached house in the Pending area. Because of the big wind, the business is now done in the house of the OKT itself.

Senior members may PM to me for the telephone of the OKT.

Miao28
04-20-07, 19:34
Daytime went to look for KTV girls. Found one and park my car infront and walk in. Choose the last sofa seat and later the waiter ask me what I want to
drinks. Order a jug of beers which cost about RM 26.40. Drinks came and served and I walk out to pick one KTV girl. Walk up and down a few times because
there were so many young girls to choose from.

Spotted one girl which was exceptionally beautiful. My hand signal to her and she follow me to my seat. Order her a juice which cost only RM 11.00. We
chit chat and found out that she came from Bandung, Jawa. She from the Sunda race and age 20 only. Her name is Keker. She came to kuching only one week. Daytime she works here and night time she works at other KTV. For more then an hour she only drinks 3 cup of juices, that is RM 33.00 only. All in all I spent only RM 59.40 with the company of this beauty.

I will return to these place very often because daytime can also raba raba. No need wait till midnight then can only raba raba. I think this place is
safe else there won't be so many young KTV girls sitting there waiting for customers.

Brother Mann, you have good taste in girls. The most beautiful girls in Indonesia are indeed from Bandung just as the most beautiful girls from China are from Soochow (though some may dispute this).

You dont have to go to Indonesia for the beautiful pickings. Indonesia come to you. Think of the savings in airfare and accommodations.

I admire that you can still ferret out the scent of a beautiful girl in this time of the big wind. I think you have a favorable wind is blowing in your direction.

How do you have the energy and the luck to find such good 'kang tow'?

Bakuteh
04-21-07, 01:47
Bro Mioa 28,
How and where are you my friend? I suppose you have changed your telephone nos as I called and sms you without response. Please contact me.

Mannnn,
Please check your pm. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Bakuteh

Mannnn
04-21-07, 02:59
Bro Mioa 28,
How and where are you my friend? I suppose you have changed your telephone nos as I called and sms you without response. Please contact me.

Mannnn,
Please check your pm. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Bakuteh
I miss Bakuteh,

Hi! Bro,

Your PM is already reply. Thank you.

Mannnn
04-21-07, 03:07
How do you have the energy and the luck to find such good 'kang tow'?
It was Miao unlimited help and unlimited good and true source of informations that help me find good kang tow. Miao Miao, I like you, your informations. Hahaha. :D

Jackyung
04-21-07, 03:23
Hello,

I am a Kuching guy. Has been in KL for the past 5 years. It must be a lot of changes in kuching. About 5 years ago, used to get good looking (not service) iban, or bidayuh girl from Jalan abell, just behind the sarawak post.

Now I heard the stock there not really good already. But heck, it was cheap rm 50 + rm 1(condom)+rm 10(room). After reading some senior member report here, got to know that now the wind has blow to riverside waterfront. Can't really imaging how seniors spot girls who are freelancer. May be you guys must have sharp eye as sharp as cat one. By the way. You guys are good.

Mannnn
04-21-07, 03:36
Last night went with Miao to one of the Discotheque in town. Sit down and order a jug of beers which cost RM 32.00 excluding tax. Two dancers/singers came to us and to our surprise, they were the two KTV girls that we met in the afternoon. They sit down, order their drinks and we were having a happy time there.

Later the two girls went out to perform their shows with another two more partners. They dance and sing one by one. Having dancing and singing, two rounds they came back to our seats.

They continue dancing in front of us in their very very short, tight and sexy skirts. We are having a live erotic dance show in front of us. Later we left the place and go to Hilton areas...

Gorila69
04-21-07, 09:46
The opening time for the papaya and melon farm is from 3 P.M. but call to make sure that the fruits are there for the picking.

Tried driving into Jalan Semaba up until probably the end of the road which eventually split into 2 directions, and yet there's no sign of any papaya farm nor bumpy stoney road. As you drive into Jalan Semaba, there are many lorongs on either side of the road. Is the farm visible from Jalan Semaba or you have to drive into one of the many "Lorongs"?

...but call to make sure that the fruits are there for the picking.[/QUOTE]
How to get the number to the place?

Mannnn
04-21-07, 13:27
New PRC arrival in town. The PRC is now house in a semi detached house in the Pending area. Because of the big wind, the business is now done in the house of the OKT itself.

Senior members may PM to me for the telephone of the OKT.
Today try one of the only PRC stock. The OKT said all got caught.

Name: (forgot to ask)
Origin: PRC
Boobs: A
Body: 6/10
Bbbj: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: RM 150

Mannnn
04-21-07, 13:53
Tried driving into Jalan Semaba up until probably the end of the road which eventually split into 2 directions, and yet there's no sign of any papaya farm nor bumpy stoney road. As you drive into Jalan Semaba, there are many lorongs on either side of the road. Is the farm visible from Jalan Semaba or you have to drive into one of the many "Lorongs"?

...but call to make sure that the fruits are there for the picking.
Let me help you gorila. You should be familiar with jungle tracking. Have you stay in the city too long?

It's at Lorong 11.

Don't forget to come out because I am afraid you would fell in love with the papayas and stay there.

Mannnn
04-21-07, 14:25
Bro Miao,

That day the melanau girl told me she gave you free Fs. Is it true? She said she likes you very much because you take her jalan jalan and very helpful to her. She told me, she would like to be your girlfriend if you won't mind. Miao, go for it!.

Jackyung
04-21-07, 15:04
Any brother here went to Libra recently? A few months ago, hear from the Tai Kei Niu, that they going to import some PRC.Are the Prc already there in libra?

Fetish
04-21-07, 15:25
I tried out the 11/10 girls already.

Overall, I would say that she outshine the rest in 2 major categories,

1. GFE - She never say no to any request just that she do not know but she is willing to learn and try it out. We did almost everything I can think of.

2. Firmness - Everything is very firm if you know what i mean.

Please do not ask me for contact details. Due to the sensitivity of her identity, please check with Miao to see if he is comfortable to share with you.

Lone611
04-21-07, 17:31
Hi everybody,

Went to Spark today. Saw 7 girls sitting playing cards. Ordered a can of tiger while having a look at the girls deciding which one to pick.

So picked up one chinese lady called pauline. Her age probably 30 something. Proceed to the curtains room.

Massage was okay, the usual. She is quite friendly. She said the customers are not as many nowadays ever since the news that bukit aman guys were coming here. Shesaid need not to worry because should the wind is blowing towards Spark, the phone will rang (so she said). The main targets are the imported girls anyway (she said that). I asked for the extras and she nodded yes. She said there would be tips for that. I agreed and she proceeded to batin me before she released seeds...

The damage is RM45 (one hour) + RM20 (tips)+ RM5 (Tiger) = RM70.

That's all for my lil' adventure today. Thanks.

Happy Hunting

Lone611

Miao28
04-21-07, 18:00
Bro Miao,

That day the melanau girl told me she gave you free Fs. Is it true? She said she likes you very much because you take her jalan jalan and very helpful to her. She told me, she would like to be your girlfriend if you won't mind. Miao, go for it!.

I guess the secret is out to you Bro Mannnn.

However, if she is my gf, do you think she would still be doing RM 165?

Someone said to me (the sister of the Arowana) that, 'you can marry a hooker but dont ask your wife to be a hooker.'

So many brothers want to try the Melanau girl. If I take her to be my gf now, then many brothers have to do without eating fish.

Miao28
04-21-07, 18:05
Last night went with Miao to one of the Discotheque in town. Sit down and order a jug of beers which cost RM 32.00 excluding tax. Two dancers/singers came to us and to our surprise, they were the two KTV girls that we met in the afternoon. They sit down, order their drinks and we were having a happy time there.

Later the two girls went out to perform their shows with another two more partners. They dance and sing one by one. Having dancing and singing, two rounds they came back to our seats.

They continue dancing in front of us in their very very short, tight and sexy skirts. We are having a live erotic dance show in front of us. Later we left the place and go to Hilton areas...

I would like to place on record my thanks to big bro Mann for buying the drinks for me and the girls at the KTV. Your generosity and kindness is greatly appreciated.

In retrospect, the dancing girls are cheaper in the afternoon and expensive in the evening.

Miao28
04-21-07, 18:16
Bro Mioa 28,

Bakuteh

Bakuteh,

I am doing well in Kuching here. We all miss your reports on the cheong scene. We wonder why you have stopped writing your wonderful reports.

I know it is not because you do not cheong anymore. I know that you were at Vital with the voluptuous Lily not two weeks ago. Your reporting on the mongering scene, not only in Kuching but elsewhere in Malaysia, are classics. We do hope that you will continue to write reports detailing your experiences.

I shall PM my contact details to you or call you after this weekend.

Miao28
04-21-07, 18:42
I was recommended to Goal Cafe along Jalan Bukit Mata Kuching where I was told there were GROs who were willing to go home with you without charge.

I was with Bro Mann at around 1 AM and we encountered three girls. All locals sitting outside the cafe. We ordered drinks for ourselves and one of the GRO asked for a drink. So I bought her a drink. She came and talk for a minute or so and suddenly a car pulled up. She said she was going to a 'shake head' place and gulped down her RM 16 ladies drink within 2 seconds.
She then rushed off to the waiting car and sped away. We shook our heads and vowed to never buy this bad service GRO another drink. The lady to avoid is called Ida at this place.

However I shall go back to ferret out the SYT who is famed among salesman friends as the person to go for. Those senior members who are Goal customers can PM me for the name of this local GRO who has so far eluded me and try their luck.

Bakuteh
04-21-07, 23:17
Mioa 28,
Thanks for your reply. I shall wait for your call.

Mannnn,
Are you sure you have pm me? The fact is I could not find your reply. May be you resend the pm to me... thanks.

Bakuteh

Mannnn
04-22-07, 07:58
Mioa 28,
Thanks for your reply. I shall wait for your call.

Mannnn,
Are you sure you have pm me? The fact is I could not find your reply. May be you resend the pm to me... thanks.

Bakuteh
Sorry! my inbox is full. I'll PM to you now.

Monkgoose
04-22-07, 08:12
Two clients wanted to try local Malay pussys in Kuching. I phone all the Kuching OKT that I know and all they have are pork chops and over the border nasi lemak. As a last resort, I PM to the pussycat Miao in this thread and he directed me to call a mummy named A****. We were told to be at a certain place at a certain time.

Upon reaching the place, we were given drinks. Shortly afterwards, three young local Malay turn up. All were slim and young. My clients were very grateful that I managed to procure such young things for them. We proceeded to the rooms upstairs. One hour was given for us to complete our tasks.

I paid the mummy a total of RM 500 for the three sweet young thing. The mummy said that she did outcall too and to call her anytime if I need anything.

For a small sum of RM 500, the two clients accepted our contract for the project and I tried local Malay pussy for the first time. Thank you Miao pussycat. If you are free and come to Kuala Lumpur, I shall treat you to a KL spa experience.

Bluebird69
04-22-07, 11:16
glad to see this thread is alive again. thanks for all the contributors.

i was being [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) at nd,jalan mendu. today feel really tired,so went to nd hope to get good massage.when i entered, greeted by 2 prcs. choose one then proceed to the room at the back. her massage were ok, but a little soft. auto roaming allowed. half way during the massage she asked me if i want something extra, which i gently declined due to tiredness. she was dissapointed, keep on promoting herself and touching my private part, said she just arrived kuching for 1 week, don't have too many customer. when the time almost up, to my suprise,she suddenly took off my underwear and gave a bbbj. after 15mins of licking,sucking,stroking, finally lose the seed. felt like being raped afterwards, been forced to take up her extra services. but overall good gfe and nice bbbj.

name: xiao yan
face: 6/10
body:6/10
boob:b
bbbj:7/10
gfe:7/10
damage: rm48+50
wir: maybe

Seijaipow
04-22-07, 17:59
My cellphone rang. "Hello,,", I said. I recognised the voice as the foreign lady owner of the MP in Ang Cheng Ho. "Come Over", she said. I said okay and called for a cab to take me to the MP.

Once inside the MP, I was greeted by the lady, all dressed in black, and led to the back cubicle. I said to the lady, "Your husband is outside, we should be careful", to which she replied, "don't worry, he doesnt suspect".

She then lifted up her skirt and I saw that she was wearing a G string. She pullled the string aside and said, "Enter me". I slipped on a condom and she rode me cowgirl style, still wearing her G string. Fearful that her husband would come in, I willed myself to come within five minutes.

That was one of the most thrilling experience I ever had in a MP. The thought of the husband coming in and murdering me was enough to make me come within a short time. I would not repeat this experience again as the danger is too great. The wrath of an angry husband is not to be messed about.

Gorila69
04-22-07, 18:18
Let me help you gorila. You should be familiar with jungle tracking. Have you stay in the city too long?

It's at Lorong 11.

Don't forget to come out because I am afraid you would fell in love with the papayas and stay there.

Haaha...you're kewl and hilarious, mann. Thanks for the direction. I think I had been losing my trekking skills since residing in Gotham City for a while.
Anyway, salut.

Monkgoose
04-23-07, 02:36
Miao,

I asked you directions to a MILF den. I did not asked to be sent to the Jurrasic Park Dinosaur club at the Guide Agency at Ban Hock Road. That must be the worst MP in the whole of Kuching. How in the world would anyone go to such a place? You sent me to a wild cat's chase.

Miao28
04-23-07, 03:07
Last night decided to checkout the Pinoy hideout. Found eight Pinoy at Lido Sports and called three to sit down for drinks and raba raba. For two hours fun together with a bottle of VSOP Black Label, ladies drinks and cigarettes, the bill came to RM 650.

Was very surprised to see Fetish there too playing pool there with his clients and the other Pinoy.

At least some of the Pinoy dare come out to play. This month is a drought for Pinoy.

Gorila69
04-23-07, 04:40

It's at Lorong 11.

Mann, does the road indicate sign of the papaya orchard? or do I have to ask around? I went into the lorong 11 from Jalan Semaba, through some rocky small road but it only lead me to Lorong 9 Kampung Semaba. I decided to turn left end check if there's another road indicating any garden. One thing came close to a "farm" is Toh Garden Lorong 11, painted in RED but still couldn't find the place. No sign of any papaya farm, dude. Have I ventured beyond the horizon or the papaya farm mentioned is only a metaphor?

Miao28
04-23-07, 05:40
Mann, does the road indicate sign of the papaya orchard? or do I have to ask around? I went into the lorong 11 from Jalan Semaba, through some rocky small road but it only lead me to Lorong 9 Kampung Semaba. I decided to turn left end check if there's another road indicating any garden. One thing came close to a "farm" is Toh Garden Lorong 11, painted in RED but still couldn't find the place. No sign of any papaya farm, dude. Have I ventured beyond the horizon or the papaya farm mentioned is only a metaphor?

Gorila, once you reach the rocky road, you will come to a turn on your left. Following this turning and you will see a cement casting factory on your left. Drive on to the end of the road and you will enter a gate where there is a house and a open air shed. This will be the fruit farm. Hope you can find it this time. The place starts at 3 PM.

Alternatively at the beginning of Lorong 11, you will see a sign indicating a fish pond. Ask people at the rocky road where this fish pond is. This is the fruit farm we are talking about.

Miao28
04-23-07, 05:42
Bukit Aman MIB were at MPs in Ang Cheng Ho yesterday. Take care when venturing to the MP and make sure you are not over exposed in your activities. It is hard to nego with the MIB if you have no pants on.

Gorila69
04-23-07, 08:50
Gorila, once you reach the rocky road, you will come to a turn on your left. Following this turning and you will see a cement casting factory on your left. Drive on to the end of the road and you will enter a gate where there is a house and a open air shed. This will be the fruit farm. Hope you can find it this time. The place starts at 3 PM.

Alternatively at the beginning of Lorong 11, you will see a sign indicating a fish pond. Ask people at the rocky road where this fish pond is. This is the fruit farm we are talking about.

Darn, I almost got there. Yeap, saw the sign earlier but couldn't configure the meaning I guess. Yes, the cement factory I saw, but I guess I couldn't buy the thought of having a papaya farm or even a fish pond in the vicinity of a factory like that, so my journey stopped just right at the left turn. I gotta improve with that Gorila instinct otherwise I have to change name...Thanks for the tip again, Miao. I don't think I'll miss it this time.

Mannnn
04-23-07, 13:53
The arowana can be bought in the market, no need go fishing in the kuching river. Buy the fish and don't fish the fish. I wasted time, effort and money trying to fish the arowana.

Today went with Viper Z go MJC area. Viper Z go upstairs while I go looking for other fishes elsewhere.

Our taiko Mr. Viper Z just bought the arowana and taste it. Mr. Viper Z, you are great. Please write a FR for all of us to share.

Here has no FR on Arowana fish and all FR is only common fishes. This is a MUST WRITE FR. Milions thanks Mr. Viper Z.

Fetish
04-23-07, 14:39
The arowana can be bought in the market, no need go fishing in the kuching river. Buy the fish and don't fish the fish. I wasted time, effort and money trying to fish the arowana.

Today went with Viper Z go MJC area. Viper Z go upstairs while I go looking for other fishes elsewhere.

Our taiko Mr. Viper Z just bought the arowana and taste it. Mr. Viper Z, you are great. Please write a FR for all of us to share.

Here has no FR on Arowana fish and all FR is only common fishes. This is a MUST WRITE FR. Milions thanks Mr. Viper Z.
Actually I was feeling horny today, I contacted Viper several times but he decline my invitation as he is busy. So anything new viper?

Monkgoose
04-23-07, 18:27

Here has no FR on Arowana fish and all FR is only common fishes. This is a MUST WRITE FR. Milions thanks Mr. Viper Z.I don't understand at all. Why did you fish when you could have paid money?

Soccer Mate
04-24-07, 04:02
Hi Guys,

I'm ging to be in Kuching for a weekend early May. This is my first time in the city and any guidance will help!

Cheers,

Soccer

Tamurlane26
04-24-07, 11:25
Back to Kuching once more and glad to say that Sunday was the first day that the BA were as busy as the BN in Ijok ! Meaning running here and there and allowing normal people to get back to work.

Only problem in Sports L is that if you give Pinoy too many days off they eat all day and this means you have to push harder to squeeze past the extra rolls before hitting the jackpot !

For this reason whilst the Pinoy was delighted to see me back in Kuching declined to take her home - the reason for this sad state of affairs can be followed up in the KL thread !!

Now that have upset said Pinoy shall have to find some new spots in Kuching but am glad that my fellows in Kuching are as clever with their clues. I always enjoy this thread as it is like a dectective puzzle the clues and the codes are there and you have to work them out before hitting the jackpot. This is a far more interesting way of spending time and also means you have to read carefully. So to those who request for information from the Kuching thread - be gone - read carefully and enjoy the trail the masters lay for you.

Mind you am still figuring out the Arowana links - but rest assured like Hercule Poirot shall find the trail !

Best Wishes to all in Kuching now that BA have decided to concentrate on the rest of the state and leave you to enjoy your time in peace - albeit that the story of the MP and the hubby outside is little too dangerous even for my weak heart - and am sure it makes you come quicker also !

Fat Fat Roll
04-24-07, 15:43
Back to Kuching once more and glad to say that Sunday was the first day that the BA were as busy as the BN in Ijok ! Meaning running here and there and allowing normal people to get back to work.

Only problem in Sports L is that if you give Pinoy too many days off they eat all day and this means you have to push harder to squeeze past the extra rolls before hitting the jackpot !

For this reason whilst the Pinoy was delighted to see me back in Kuching declined to take her home - the reason for this sad state of affairs can be followed up in the KL thread !!

Now that have upset said Pinoy shall have to find some new spots in Kuching but am glad that my fellows in Kuching are as clever with their clues. I always enjoy this thread as it is like a dectective puzzle the clues and the codes are there and you have to work them out before hitting the jackpot. This is a far more interesting way of spending time and also means you have to read carefully. So to those who request for information from the Kuching thread - be gone - read carefully and enjoy the trail the masters lay for you.

Mind you am still figuring out the Arowana links - but rest assured like Hercule Poirot shall find the trail !

Best Wishes to all in Kuching now that BA have decided to concentrate on the rest of the state and leave you to enjoy your time in peace - albeit that the story of the MP and the hubby outside is little too dangerous even for my weak heart - and am sure it makes you come quicker also !Arowana refer to Caucasian?

Superman Kch
04-24-07, 16:23
Hi everyone,

I've been browsing in this forums for quite awhile now and I've always been curious in 'cheonging'

I recently met an Iban girl and I really want to cheong her but I don't know if I will get rejected if I approach her (I don't want to offend her! )

I don't know if shes in this business (seemed like a decent girl to me)

Anyway brothers, please help me out if anyone knows her! Tqqq

Miao28
04-24-07, 18:07

Best Wishes to all in Kuching now that BA have decided to concentrate on the rest of the state and leave you to enjoy your time in peace - albeit that the story of the MP and the hubby outside is little too dangerous even for my weak heart - and am sure it makes you come quicker also !

Your report about the fat Pinoy is another give away to the status of how long the Pinoy has been in Kuching. A thin Pinoy is a sure sign that she has just arrived and a rule of thumb that she is still new and fresh in this town.
A fat Pinoy shows that she has been here a while, being fatten up for the killing by the customers.

I had such an experience too in an MP with the ML and the husband and that was a while ago when I followed up a report filed by our intrepid sniffer of new ML, Mr. Mannn, at the Zen. However I was unaware of the presence of the hubby prior to meeting the ML and it was only inside that she told me that her hubby was outside but we proceeded to the rest of the intercourse. It was a thrilling experience not to be missed. I am sure Seijaipau agree.

Miao28
04-24-07, 18:28
Miao,

I asked you directions to a MILF den. I did not asked to be sent to the Jurrasic Park Dinosaur club at the Guide Agency at Ban Hock Road. That must be the worst MP in the whole of Kuching. How in the world would anyone go to such a place? You sent me to a wild cat's chase.

As Jurassic Park was such a good movie, I was most happy to direct you to the stars of the movie here in Kuching. I am sorry that the movie stars were not to your liking. However as veterans go, I am sure that in their heyday and younger days, these days gone by movie startlets would have had many admirers in their days of fame. However as you say in your report, and since you agree that they are truly dinosaurs, I would now seriously recommend this place to lovers of MILF who love dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are well known for being fat and ugly and so in conclusion, this is a place for fat and ugly and old MILF. MILF lovers will do well to make a note of this place in their diary.

Since this MILF den is not to your liking, I would recommend the MILF den at the King's Center called Kui Poh, check it out and tell us if you prefer this different variety of MILF.

Miao28
04-24-07, 18:50
We are all suckers for buying ladies drinks at the various KTV and night club as it is mostly watered down beer or just a glass of colored cordial drink at a knock out price ranging from RM 16 to RM 20, depending on the place.

However to find real lady drinkers, one would do well to visit two places in MJC which double up as MP and drinkers hole. Here the ladies drink real beer which come in an unopened tin, to prove that it is real beer that they are consuming. For this privilege of drinking with a real lady drinker which you get to feel feel at the same time, you pay twelve ringgit a tin.

This is well worth it. One time Mr Mann and I were at such a place and Mr Mann gave the lady a licence for unlimited drinks. After five such drinks for each lady, Mr Mann having two SYT with him at one time, the ladies were in such a state of intoxication that they declined further drinks from Mr Mann. All the five drinks were consumed within half an hour. As one jug of beer consist of four cans, this works out to a jug and a quarter within half an hour.
Mr Mann said it was the most well worth hundred ringgit spent for lady drinks.

The other advantage of being in such drinking hole and MP rolled into one is that you can find lots of sardines which can be consumed and consummated in the adjoining rooms. Sometimes you can find an arowana fish or two but dont place your bets too high. An arowana is a refined fish. Such two in one MP lounge is for the common garden variety ornamental fish. You will not find a refined lady consuming beer by the barrels and then led to the back room to be further taught the arts of love. If you want class, you go to a classy joint. If you want rough and ready fun, then you go to such cowboy's joint.

Miao28
04-24-07, 18:58
There is a village karaoke in the Singghi area that is famed for having many ladies who would sit with you drinking and having fun at the same time. I have asked many people and while a lot have heard of the place, none have as yet been able to describe in exactly which kampong in the Singghi area that the karaoke and the dancing girls are in. Anyone reading this thread would be able to give directions to such a famous place?

Many such karaokes abound in the Bau area in places such as Krokong and Bogak etc. In such places the ladies are very gfe and the money is well spent. Village folks are less materialistic and more in providing service. It is well worth the hour or so driving from Kuching to such places but be sure to have a friend who is a non drinker as the alcohol is cheap and one tends to consume too much. One can always contemplate sleeping over if one is a regular to the village pub.

Junior Cat
04-25-07, 03:47
There is a village karaoke in the Singghi area that is famed for having many ladies who would sit with you drinking and having fun at the same time. I have asked many people and while a lot have heard of the place, none have as yet been able to describe in exactly which kampong in the Singghi area that the karaoke and the dancing girls are in. Anyone reading this thread would be able to give directions to such a famous place?

Many such karaokes abound in the Bau area in places such as Krokong and Bogak etc. In such places the ladies are very gfe and the money is well spent. Village folks are less materialistic and more in providing service. It is well worth the hour or so driving from Kuching to such places but be sure to have a friend who is a non drinker as the alcohol is cheap and one tends to consume too much. One can always contemplate sleeping over if one is a regular to the village pub.Very hard to give direction because it really in for lot of twist and turn to reach that place, security are high but like bro miao said money is well spend, lot of good food and girls friendly some even perform bbj under the table and for the damage of rm 50 you can get a room at the back for the extra services.

The owner are a imigration officer so issue of foreign girl raid are basically non but last year I heard the place was raided but business are back after a few days. I any bro want to go maybe we find time we go together.

Mannnn
04-25-07, 04:01
I don't understand at all. Why did you fish when you could have paid money?
She was a golden arowana at first. Priceless. Maybe due to the kuching river water pollution she has lost her colours and turns into a silver arowana so fast. A silver arowana had a lower price tag.

Mannnn
04-25-07, 04:39
There was a KTV girl and a ML girl arguing. The KTV girl say the ML girl is cheap. Doing HJ and FJ inside. THe ML girl argue that at least no body saw it. The ML girl say the KTV girl is cheap. Showing pussy and tits to everybody in the open. The KTV argue that at least they don't sell their body.

Waterfish7788
04-25-07, 08:18
Hey all bros,

Has anyone being to the Papaya Farm at Jalan Semaba? What kind of papaya are available? Local papaya? Imported Pinoy papaya, Indon Papaya or China papaya? How much does the papaya cost as well?

Thanks,

Waterfish7788

Viper Z
04-25-07, 10:57
Hey all bros,

Has anyone being to the Papaya Farm at Jalan Semaba? What kind of papaya are available? Local papaya? Imported Pinoy papaya, Indon Papaya or China papaya? How much does the papaya cost as well?

Thanks,

Waterfish7788

Indon papaya. Buy em drinks and 'releases' are available too at a nearby shed.

Mannnn
04-25-07, 14:32
Actually I was feeling horny today, I contacted Viper several times but he decline my invitation as he is busy. So anything new viper?
Viper went for the arowana fish. I'm still waiting for his FR.

Miao28
04-25-07, 17:19
Hey all bros,

Thanks,

Waterfish7788

All fruits are imported from Kalimantan or Java. The price for both are the same. You get Dayak or Javanese or Sundanese. The papaya cost RM 100 for the full package. The package is done at the farm house in two rooms and there are bathroom and toilet facilities available inside the farmhouse.

Miao28
04-25-07, 17:23
Many foreign goods seized from Airport Road drinking joints. Regulars will know which joint. Alternatively you can read today's local papers for the details and the pictures.

Immigration officers going up a MP in Ang Cheng Ho today. First it was the local Padungan Police. Next it was the Bukit Aman. Now it is Immigration. Guess what is next folks? Jabatan Agama Islam? Income Tax? It is anybody's guess.

Miao28
04-25-07, 17:26
Very hard to give direction because it really in for lot of twist and turn to reach that place, security are high but like bro miao said money is well spend, lot of good food and girls friendly some even perform bbj under the table and for the damage of rm 50 you can get a room at the back for the extra services.

The owner are a imigration officer so issue of foreign girl raid are basically non but last year I heard the place was raided but business are back after a few days. I any bro want to go maybe we find time we go together.

Junior Cat, how about a a clue as to the name of the village? It is located in a house in the kampong in the Singghi area. I am familiar with the location of all the kampong but no one could tell me the name of the exact kampong.

Hornbill7
04-25-07, 18:37
Junior Cat, how about a a clue as to the name of the village? It is located in a house in the kampong in the Singghi area. I am familiar with the location of all the kampong but no one could tell me the name of the exact kampong.JC,

I heard that those stock carry extra fresh (maybe too much beer) is that correct? and they will leave you for a while during meal time.

Miao, my friend says a kampung head brought them the place, you might want to ask around if you know anyone there.

Hornbill7
04-25-07, 18:45
Junior Cat, how about a a clue as to the name of the village? It is located in a house in the kampong in the Singghi area. I am familiar with the location of all the kampong but no one could tell me the name of the exact kampong.J Cat, heard that most of the stock there carry a little too much around the belly (maybe due to too much beer) is that correct?

Miao, my friend say that, the place is in a house inside one of the kampung, the head of kampung actually brought them there. he didn't mentioned the name of the kampung. You might want to ask those kampung head if you know them.

Freddyo
04-26-07, 01:37
I think I visited that village before. It is the village gate is always closed and would only be opened upon someone reach there?

Actually the village is not located in a Kampung, it is located beside the Singghi Road. But it is hard to be observed cause the gate is closed for security purpose.

Junior Cat
04-26-07, 01:53
Junior Cat, how about a a clue as to the name of the village? It is located in a house in the kampong in the Singghi area. I am familiar with the location of all the kampong but no one could tell me the name of the exact kampong.Actually it is not in Kampung Singghi is at one of the Kampung but I forgot the name which situated in the middle of Old Singghi Road that can lead to Matang.
If you familar with the road from Jalan Batu Kawa to Matang there first junction at the left just after you turn in from the main road, that road which can lead you to the middle of Singghi Matang road. When you reach the junction the house is only 100 meter away with high wall and gate.

Brother Hornbill! accordingly there about 10+ syt there mostly indo,and the rest is bidayuh. about the beer belly that i didnt notice but it been a long time since my last visit so planning to go next thursday night

A place to relax, play pool and enjoy exotic foods with girls around what more can a man ask for! hahahahahhahaa.

Junior Cat
04-26-07, 08:56
I think I visited that village before. It is the village gate is always closed and would only be opened upon someone reach there?

Actually the village is not located in a Kampung, it is located beside the Singghi Road. But it is hard to be observed cause the gate is closed for security purpose.Hahahaha! Guys there more clues and direction you have here than I have went we start search for the location, what we get is at singghi roadside got coconut tree can see big gate. That it!

We stop by few houses it just lust luck that when we reach the right gate someone open the gate for us and ask us park at the back of the house. Anywhere there adventure to it so worth to try the prizes of cold beer hot food and. Waiting.

Miao28
04-26-07, 11:33
Many thanks to Junior Cat for the directions to the Singghi country club and for additional input by Freddyo and Hornbill7. You can be sure I will be scouting around the area in search of new fishes.

Who knows, we might bump into each other withour knowing.

Miao28
04-26-07, 11:39
Speaking of country club, there is another country club located on the old Bau/Batu Kitang road. This club is reputed to have more exclusivity as it is at the end of a side road and you have to call ahead before anyone would even open the gate for you. Anyone who is not introduced will not be let in.

Has anyone heard of this and been there?

Miao28
04-26-07, 11:42
The Indonesian Gawai happening now and the big wind has led to an exodus back to the kampong down South. In a way this is good as the sardines will live to swim another day.

Hotels are not accepting china products to stay in their place and this has led them to stay underground. Hope the brothers here will smell and ferret out the underground hideouts. If not, then poor brothers have to do without for a while.

Fetish
04-27-07, 02:09
The Indonesian Gawai happening now and the big wind has led to an exodus back to the kampong down South. In a way this is good as the sardines will live to swim another day.

Hotels are not accepting china products to stay in their place and this has led them to stay underground. Hope the brothers here will smell and ferret out the underground hideouts. If not, then poor brothers have to do without for a while.
This is bad for tourism, come to think of it, this is tourism year, what are they doing? the expat are considered tourist also right?

Fetish
04-27-07, 02:10
Viper went for the arowana fish. I'm still waiting for his FR.
Mannn,

I believe our friend had retired as an active participant to a role of consultancy, maybe we need to respect his wishes.

Mannnn
04-27-07, 06:14
Brother Miao,

Me and the pussycat has found a young female panda. Beautiful, slim, young and innocent looking panda. The pussycat is very interested in this panda because both got beautiful furs. Brother Miao, please keep me update on this innocent looking panda.

Fetish
04-27-07, 06:38
Brother Miao,

Me and the pussycat has found a young female panda. Beautiful, slim, young and innocent looking panda. The pussycat is very interested in this panda because both got beautiful furs. Brother Miao, please keep me update on this innocent looking panda.
Mr. Miao,

I taught we have an understanding that fair skin petite SYT are my forte? why do you want to compete with me? Let me try first ok?

Miao28
04-27-07, 17:56
Brother Miao,

Mr Mann,

This innocent panda was lured here on the pretext that she could earn tons of money doing some kind of job or other. However, the big wind here has meant that she has not been able to start work and hence she has no money and no friends here. The panda was very grateful that you showed kindness to her upon her first arrival.

The innocence of this panda has captivated many people. Some like yourself has found that this innocence is bewitching and mesmerised you so much that you do not know how to begin relations with the cute cute panda. The panda will be running out of bamboo shoots to eat soon and you should provide a steady supply of bamboo for the panda to nibble and chew. As I have already provided the location of the panda to you, you should visit this zoo to make sure the panda is well fed and watered.

Fetish,

I am not in competition with you for the petite SYT panda. It is just that you were not here when the panda first arrived and I have temporarily asked Mr. Mann to look after the panda until you come back to Kuching. Now, we dont want the panda to starve to death waiting for you to return to Kuching, do you? Rest assured that bro Mann will give the panda the best care until you come back to examine this innocent sweet panda.

Miao28
04-27-07, 18:00
Local papers this morning pronounced that 12 China dolls and 10 Pinoys were detained by the MIB at a Song Thian Cheok road club and 6 Pinoys were later released as they had permits to work as entertainers.

Later on this evening as I was passing Ban Hock Road at 7 P.M., I was surprised to see that a famous club there housing Indonesian on the ground floor and Pinoys on the first floor was shuttered and the lights for the signboats were not even switched on. This is unusual as normally the lights would be on regardless. However I am pleased to report as I passed the place at 1 AM, it was business as usual although I didnt see any girls.

Bros, beware of this big wind. It could be here for a long while to come.

Miao28
04-27-07, 18:04
This is bad for tourism, come to think of it, this is tourism year, what are they doing? the expat are considered tourist also right?

The Government wants tourists that spend money in Malaysia. They do not welcome tourists that come here and go back home with bags full of Malaysian ringgit. There should be a net inflow of income and not a net outflow of income. That is the defination of tourism.

In other words, tourists who spend are welcome. Tourists who come here to earn money are not welcomed.

Miao28
04-27-07, 19:04
Bro Hairy Timun has very kindly offered to feed my Panda his hairy cucumber but I told Bro Hairy that the Panda for the time being would only be feeding on bamboo shoots that she has doggy bagged from China. However as soon as the bamboo shoots run out and the Panda needs fresh supplies, I would be very glad to offer the Panda to bro Hairy.

Fetish, there are many people queing up to try Panda meat. If you are not back here soon, then I have to offer the Panda to Mr Mann and then to Bro Hairy Timun. This is the line up order for the Chinese Panda Olympics.

Others bro who may want to try Panda are kindly requsted to PM to me. I shall then consult with the Panda if she wants to eat other kinds of food besides bamboo and cucumber.

Miao28
04-27-07, 19:14
There was a KTV girl and a ML girl arguing. The KTV girl say the ML girl is cheap. Doing HJ and FJ inside. THe ML girl argue that at least no body saw it. The ML girl say the KTV girl is cheap. Showing pussy and tits to everybody in the open. The KTV argue that at least they don't sell their body.

Let me see if I can get your puzzle here correctly? A KTV girl and a ML quarrelling? I presume that the KTV girl must be doing double duty both as a KTV girl and a ML girl. Which begs the question as to why the argument? I believe it is not a question of doing HJ or FJ in the dark or showing pussy and tits in the open. The answer lies in the jealousy of both women over something. Is there a pecking order that showing pussy and tits is more expensive than doing HJ and FJ? I would think that doing HJ and FJ would be more expensive than a show of pussy and tits.

The answer is that showing of tits and pussy is cheap as you need only pay for the drinks in order to see pussy and tits. However to view the pussy and tits while doing HJ and FJ would cost about RM 100. Buying a ladies drink would cost RM 12.

The answer thus is that the KTV girl is cheap. Would anyone disagree or agree?

Mannnn
04-28-07, 03:30
Bro Hairy Timun has very kindly offered to feed my Panda his hairy cucumber but I told Bro Hairy that the Panda for the time being would only be feeding on bamboo shoots that she has doggy bagged from China. However as soon as the bamboo shoots run out and the Panda needs fresh supplies, I would be very glad to offer the Panda to bro Hairy.

Fetish, there are many people queing up to try Panda meat. If you are not back here soon, then I have to offer the Panda to Mr Mann and then to Bro Hairy Timun. This is the line up order for the Chinese Panda Olympics.

Others bro who may want to try Panda are kindly requsted to PM to me. I shall then consult with the Panda if she wants to eat other kinds of food besides bamboo and cucumber.
Brother Miao,

You should offer this panda to fetish first. I don't have so much money to get imported bamboo shoots for this panda. First, very costly and secondly if she don't get used to local cat, snake, man, vegetable or others, we may get bitten. However if this panda accepted all of us then we may have a pre olympic game here. Hahaha....

Chris Jent
04-28-07, 05:18

Dear fellow zoo keepers,

Kindly put me on the queue for the rare species. Please also inform us the appetite of this lovely panda, how much bamboo does she consume each meal?

Regards.
Chris