PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Late Cummer
06-11-10, 18:52
Although this forum is about sharing, but if others don't want to share their experience with you, what can you do? Or what can we do?

In my opinion, just explore the wonderful kuching and get surprise with Good and bad experience, The more your explore. The more you will gain. This is what we call a real chiong life! Take it or leave it(which I doubt any horny man can leave it).

Just my two cents,

Cheers

Mantit
06-13-10, 02:14
got one ML who is quite pretty. But a bit plump at her waist. Her name is Xiao Min. No. 16

Mantit
06-13-10, 02:17
got one phillipino who has big boobs but she smokes. Another phillipino is very slim with small boobs.

Mantit
06-13-10, 02:22
please refer to my previous FR. She is looking for a boyfriend. Ask me to ask around. Her gfe is 10/10. FJ is 300. I guess if you are her boyfriend, then is free. Good luck. Love her body.

Mantit
06-13-10, 08:48
Spotted one petite girl with small B boobs. Quite pretty 7/10. The rest all bad. Almost all new MLs.

Mantit
06-13-10, 08:50
Has a ML called Ling Ling who looks like the famous Ling Ling from Kui Lin 3rd Mile. What a coincident! Her boobs look nice with her cleavage. B cup. She is very skinny.

Mantit
06-13-10, 09:04
I only recognize one ML at this place. All the rest are new. It's my lucky day. Sat next to her. Browsed through the room. She is the most outstanding. Believe it or not, she is the most beautiful ML I had seen so far. Her face can easily compete any Chinese celebrities.

Name: Ling Jin
Origin: Fujian
Face: 10/10 very cute, very pretty, very beautiful
Skin: 10/10 Flawless, fair, smooth
Body: 9/10 Slim, petite, short
Legs: 9/10 nice
Boobs: Very small, 34A, very cute, soft
Nipples: pink, small, cute
Armpit: unshaven
Pussy: hairy, don't let me see
Kiss: on her cheeks
HJ: Yes
AR: Yes
FJ: Maybe next time
GFE: 10/10
Smile: 10/10 intoxicating
Eyes: 10/10 Sparkling
Damage: 60 1 1/2 hour + 30

I am a boobs man. But, she is too pretty for me to care about her small boobs.

Hairy Timun
06-13-10, 16:50
I only recognize one ML at this place..... ML I had seen so far. Her face can easily compete any Chinese celebrities.

Bro, can pm me the location of the place. I'll visit the next time I'm in Kch.

Mantit
06-14-10, 01:53
i would always share info with you all. But i am keeping this one to myself for a while. I am sorry.
I only recognize one ML at this place. All the rest are new. It's my lucky day. Sat next to her. Browsed through the room. She is the most outstanding. Believe it or not, she is the most beautiful ML I had seen so far. Her face can easily compete any Chinese celebrities.

Damage: 60 1 1/2 hour + 30

Sey Kia
06-14-10, 02:33
please refer to my previous FR. She is looking for a boyfriend. Ask me to ask around. Her gfe is 10/10. FJ is 300. I guess if you are her boyfriend, then is free. Good luck. Love her body.Bro mantit,

You had a busy and productive Sunday.

Golden Wee
06-14-10, 18:21
Bro, can pm me the location of the place. I'll visit the next time I'm in Kch.PM me the location too and the shop name.

Thanks bro.

Naihiak
06-14-10, 19:30
Always saw few gays lepak at below "come come" at night time around 10+.

Are those gals ML from "come come"? Can tapao them?

Black Beast
06-15-10, 01:02
Has a ML called Ling Ling who looks like the famous Ling Ling from Kui Lin 3rd Mile. What a coincident! Her boobs look nice with her cleavage. B cup. She is very skinny.I miss KL's Ling Ling.

Anyone know if she is still working anywhere?

Onlytwo
06-15-10, 06:30
I miss KL's Ling Ling.

Anyone know if she is still working anywhere?Yes. She is back in Kuching with other 2 of her sister. As mention by brother Mantit, her working place is a MP with taipei streets name.

Carlx Luxy
06-15-10, 07:36
Sky 9-only 1 gal attract me but my fren nt satisfactory so leave

Kl 4th miles-very old and loook dirty

Kl 3rdmiles-better than 4th miles but also can't compare wif last time

Rainbow-many customers wif ML in the room. Althought some are ok but I dislike the environment

Ann ann-OMG. All old

White rose-all lazy lying on sofa

Tropicana-30 per hour but the place seems like very dirty. Some customers are drinking beers and eat peanut. Before I leave, see 2 guys dabao 4 gals back to there

Cat city-ntg special

Relax-all old

Road-all old too. 35 per hout

D&D-seems like 29 per hour. But nt young chicks.

Carlx Luxy
06-15-10, 07:39
Finally finished at this MP with the girls I choose last time her HJ is nice (see my previous report) before start she will play the ass hole by using the baby oil and massage the little bro and balls.

Carlx Luxy
06-15-10, 07:43
Go 2nd floor find a gem with big boobs, fair skin

Name: chen lin

Face: 8. 5/10

Massage: 8/10

HJ: 5/10

Damage: 50+50

GFE: 8/10

She dislike you touch her pussy. Say that touch boobs is enough.

Mantit
06-16-10, 01:47
do you know her tag no. ?
Go 2nd floor find a gem with big boobs, fair skin

Name: chen lin

Face: 8. 5/10

HJ: 5/10

She dislike you touch her pussy. Say that touch boobs is enough.

Normad2020
06-16-10, 04:22
Had to make a day trip (unscheduled) to Kuching to see a client yesterday. Meeting the whole morning and finally left the client's office around 3.30pm. Since my flight was late in the evening and my "girlfriend" was attending practical, I decided to drive around and had a "tour" of the MP in Kuching.

Drove to ACH and later MJC but none appealed to me. So ended up at 4th mile as I wanted a nice BBBJCIM from R. Reached there around 6pm but was told R was with a client and had to wait for an hour. Since my time was limited decided to take another ML. A NL kept requesting me to try her massage and said that I have never tried her skills before. It took me a while to recall her face and when I asked a her, I was told that she used to be fat but now had lost about 10kg (later found out she went on a carbo-free diet).

Took 1-hr and massage was surprisingly good. After the massage, she offered other services and settled for Boob-massage and BBBJ. The boobs were big (36B-C), nice and soft with cute nipples. The boob-massage with oil was commendable but the surprise was her BJ.

The whole time that she gave me a BJ, not once did she used the "hand technique" apart from holding the base. She was slow and sloppy. She knows how to prolong your ultimate release and when she finally sensed that I cannot hold on any longer, She took me deep into her throat and without further movement used her throat to vibrate me and when I climaxed, she literally "hold" me deep in her throat and using her throat muscle to suck the last drop of protein from me. I was satisfied and she had her protein fill without a single drop being wasted.

I was in heaven and I think I have found another ML with a very unique BJ skills. Watch out R, you have a new competitor from N>>>>;-0

Drove to the airport, dropped the rental off and went to the Golden Lounge for a shower and later took my flight out of Kuching.

Cheers
normad2020

Askar
06-16-10, 08:40
Yes. She is back in Kuching with other 2 of her sister. As mention by brother Mantit, her working place is a MP with taipei streets name.

Care to give a further hint? I haven't been to Taipei so not familiar with the road names. Is it a commercial road and what not? I can google the rest :D

Total Handy
06-16-10, 10:35
Great FR Bro Normad2020.

Your time in Kuching is always very short. No chance for TT session. Also, since you already have a "girlfriend" in Kuching. I guess your hands are full

Anyways, how much was the damage for (Boob-massage and BBBJ). Don't want to spoil market.

BTW, next time you are in the same MP area as your FR, there is another MP nearby which also provides BBBJ

Great FR & Cheong Safe

Had to make a day trip (unscheduled) to Kuching to see a client yesterday. Meeting the whole morning and finally left the client's office around 3.30pm. Since my flight was late in the evening and my "girlfriend" was attending practical, I decided to drive around and had a "tour" of the MP in Kuching.

Drove to ACH and later MJC but none appealed to me. So ended up at 4th mile as I wanted a nice BBBJCIM from R. Reached there around 6pm but was told R was with a client and had to wait for an hour. Since my time was limited decided to take another ML. A NL kept requesting me to try her massage and said that I have never tried her skills before. It took me a while to recall her face and when I asked a her, I was told that she used to be fat but now had lost about 10kg (later found out she went on a carbo-free diet).

Took 1-hr and massage was surprisingly good. After the massage, she offered other services and settled for Boob-massage and BBBJ. The boobs were big (36B-C), nice and soft with cute nipples. The boob-massage with oil was commendable but the surprise was her BJ.

The whole time that she gave me a BJ, not once did she used the "hand technique" apart from holding the base. She was slow and sloppy. She knows how to prolong your ultimate release and when she finally sensed that I cannot hold on any longer, She took me deep into her throat and without further movement used her throat to vibrate me and when I climaxed, she literally "hold" me deep in her throat and using her throat muscle to suck the last drop of protein from me. I was satisfied and she had her protein fill without a single drop being wasted.

I was in heaven and I think I have found another ML with a very unique BJ skills. Watch out R, you have a new competitor from N>>>>;-0

Drove to the airport, dropped the rental off and went to the Golden Lounge for a shower and later took my flight out of Kuching.

Cheers
normad2020

Normad2020
06-17-10, 03:30
Bro TH, I am normally in Kuching on short notice and on day-trip (because Company is on cost-saving measures). I would love to have TT sessions with some of the brothers from Kuching (someday).....

For damages I paid RM45 (1 hr massage) + RM30 (other services)

I have made a visit to the "bird" place nearby but the ML there do not appeal to me. They projected an attitude that massage is an option and where possible they will by-pass it and go for other services. That is not the type of services I expect. If I want such services, I might as well go straight to SP1 and pay RM70 :-)

Cheers
normad2020

Great FR Bro Normad2020.

Your time in Kuching is always very short. No chance for TT session. Also, since you already have a "girlfriend" in Kuching. I guess your hands are full

Anyways, how much was the damage for (Boob-massage and BBBJ). Don't want to spoil market.

BTW, next time you are in the same MP area as your FR, there is another MP nearby which also provides BBBJ

Great FR & Cheong Safe

Askar
06-18-10, 07:47
Most of the time, when in a hurry for a quick FJ, Ah B is my usual go to.

Name: Xiao Rou
Face: 7.0 (quite cute)
Body: 7.0 (slim)
GFE: 6.0 (she didn't complain but was in a bit of a rush)
FJ: 6.5 (standard SOP)

Apparently just arrived...however I am a bit suspicious since she looks very similar to this Xiao Long which was my worst experience with Ah B.

Laksaboy
06-18-10, 20:28
Went to my regular place but enter the wrong shop's door, greeted by one cutie, later claims to be from some freezing place in China, but I think she is local CKT, was dizzy that day. went to the room and taken down. Realised I enter the wrong place when cutie removed my underwear. massage goes on well, almost 30 minutes into the massage, she asked me to turn around. Then she told me that she is a joystick gamer. Seeing that I didn't complaint, she start playing starwars with joystick.I dialed back at her and she allowed but she don't share her bean at battle zone. She asked me to unbuckled her hanger. showing her hella headlamps. she docked her upper docking station at starboard side while squeezed shot the laser until the battery runs dead.

Onamaiwa: I called her cutie
Level: 22
Crawled out from: Butt freeze city (but I doubted)
Portrait: 6/10
Papaya category: B
Work: 1/10 (boh lak)
Joystick Control: 6/10
Public relation: 9/10
harmonic: 3/10
Price tag: RM 40 (1 hr work) + RM 50 (HJ) + RM10 (for the tap)
warp again: probably

Bakuteh
06-19-10, 10:07
Most of the time, when in a hurry for a quick FJ, Ah B is my usual go to.

Name: Xiao Rou
Face: 7.0 (quite cute)
Body: 7.0 (slim)
GFE: 6.0 (she didn't complain but was in a bit of a rush)
FJ: 6.5 (standard SOP)

Apparently just arrived...however I am a bit suspicious since she looks very similar to this Xiao Long which was my worst experience with Ah B.

Hi,
Please allow me to be a little bit busybody...

You mean you can't differentiate the two girls you fucked before?Probably you had indulged yourself too much during the session.

Or may be I had interpreted your FR incorrectly?

Bakuteh

Hairy Timun
06-19-10, 14:39
Went to my regular place but enter the wrong shop's door, greeted by one cutie, later claims to be from some freezing place in China, but I think she is local CKT, was dizzy that day. went to the room and taken down. Realised I enter the wrong place when cutie removed my underwear. massage goes on well, almost 30 minutes into the massage, she asked me to turn around. Then she told me that she is a joystick gamer. Seeing that I didn't complaint, she start playing starwars with joystick.I dialed back at her and she allowed but she don't share her bean at battle zone. She asked me to unbuckled her hanger. showing her hella headlamps. she docked her upper docking station at starboard side while squeezed shot the laser until the battery runs dead.

Onamaiwa: I called her cutie
Level: 22
Crawled out from: Butt freeze city (but I doubted)
Portrait: 6/10
Papaya category: B
Work: 1/10 (boh lak)
Joystick Control: 6/10
Public relation: 9/10
harmonic: 3/10
Price tag: RM 40 (1 hr work) + RM 50 (HJ) + RM10 (for the tap)
warp again: probably
I suppose you think that you're very cool or cute using all the worthless jargon. In what way are you contributing to the forum or to other cheongers? Name of place? Location?
Oh, and another thing. You mentioned that the "massage goes on well" and yet you rate her only 1/10 due to lack of strength.

BionicMan
06-19-10, 15:21
I suppose you think that you're very cool or cute using all the worthless jargon. In what way are you contributing to the forum or to other cheongers? Name of place? Location?
Oh, and another thing. You mentioned that the "massage goes on well" and yet you rate her only 1/10 due to lack of strength.there are some forum where one (and being this an INTERNATIONAL sex guide, means many) has huge difficulties in understanding the jargon or very cryptic references
I am often told it it is to diver LE attention.
I always strongly doubt.
Especially when we talk about MPs
I am sure taht if LE wants everysingle MP is carefully monitored in real to see what happens and wheteher they go over the (local LE) rules.
I would understand if you go in a jeans shop, enter the changing room and access a kinky place through a secret door.
But an official MP or sauna! The whole thing sounds to me quite childish to me.
As you point out there is quite some contradiction too in here:
service 1/10 and WIR (translation of warp again) = probably!
how smart is that?
With a girl with no name, no geographical reference, no idea wher the hell this place is other than Kuching, indeed this report can only be (maybe) good for erotic tales rather than ISG
Unless the guy is popular in town and everybody knows wher his favorìurite place is.
We should try asking a taxi driver..:)

Lifemelody86
06-19-10, 17:09
Bro Mantit,

I suppose now is the right time you to reveal the location for this MP.

Damage: 60 1 1/2 hour + 30I am a boobs man. But, she is too pretty for me to care about her small boobs.

Miao28
06-20-10, 04:14
there are some forum where one (and being this an INTERNATIONAL sex guide, means many) has huge difficulties in understanding the jargon or very cryptic references

I am often told it it is to diver LE attention.

I always strongly doubt.

Especially when we talk about MPs

I am sure taht if LE wants everysingle MP is carefully monitored in real to see what happens and wheteher they go over the (local LE) rules.

I would understand if you go in a jeans shop, enter the changing room and access a kinky place through a secret door.

But an official MP or sauna! The whole thing sounds to me quite childish to me.

As you point out there is quite some contradiction too in here:

Service 1/10 and WIR (translation of warp again) = probably!

How smart is that?

With a girl with no name, no geographical reference, no idea wher the hell this place is other than Kuching, indeed this report can only be (maybe) good for erotic tales rather than ISG

Unless the guy is popular in town and everybody knows wher his favorìurite place is.

We should try asking a taxi driver.The entire Kuching thread now seems to be consist of reports of one or two MP in town. This has lead me to believe that possibly the owners of these few joints concerned has infiltrated this thread with their agents and giving out wonderful reports in the hope of enticing unsuspecting customers to visit their girls who give very expensive HJ.

In Kuching South alone, there are over 110 MP. Am I to believe that those two MP are frequented by all those members who go there again and again? Senior members do not even care two hoots about those two places mentioned. What does that tell you?

SmartEuropean
06-20-10, 12:23
Hi dear friends,

Back from Kuching few days ago. Thanks to the pm of few kind senior members, I could go to Hong Tok, or something like that. It is a MP close to Hilton Hotel. Hilton Hotel is in Borneo Road. Two streets ahead, giving your back to Hilton, you can find it, on the left. Quite poor place and clean so so. I chose Mimi, because she was the prettiest of the 5 ladies available and also the more willing to work. Anyway, very basic massage for 60 and a very very basic HJ for 50 more, with little groping. She offered also FS in my hotel. She asked 180 for that and I started to laugh. We agreed for 120 and she came to my hotel the following day. Better than in the MP but nothing special again. So I decided to go to Dia, which gives always some good opportunities. Lucky day for me because I met a girl whose nick is Mutiarra or something like that. But she is not difficult to find since she is one the very very few ladies of 30 years old in Kuching town. She is a semi pro, definitely pretty and ready to please. I had some very nice days with her. She works in Pullman Hotel, she told me, but I have no way to confirm it. And we spent her whole free time together. She slept with me in my hotel. The only inconvenient was that she had to go to job quite early in the morning, but she was very discreet in leaving the room and did not disturb my sleep too much. And we met again every late afternoon or in her free days to enjoy ourselves. Nice conversation, loving life girl and excellent sex: FK, skilful BBBJ, different positions, anal included, whatever I had in mind she was ready to please. I chose all covered sex for my own will but I am quite sure she is also ready for no condom sex. Of course she was my guest in restaurants. hotel and so on. And we agreed for a daily tip of 80 for her. And she seemed quite happy about this deal. Of course I had not the pleasure to change girl every day, but I had many times a girl I really liked, no stress to go around choosing the right one for me (this has been also more difficult for the unusual habit of the senior members of this thread of NOT sharing info due to the weak excuse that the police is reading) and also some company and information about what to see and to do in the area. So I am quite happy about that and I think it was a good value for money. If interested, go to Dia and write her, better if you have pic, because she says she likes to “choose” her friends. SE

Miao28
06-20-10, 23:11
Hi dear friends,

Back from Kuching few days ago. Thanks to the pm of few kind senior members, I could go to Hong Tok, or something like that. It is a MP close to Hilton Hotel. Hilton Hotel is in Borneo Road. Two streets ahead, giving your back to Hilton, you can find it, on the left. Quite poor place and clean so so. I chose Mimi, because she was the prettiest of the 5 ladies available and also the more willing to work. Anyway, very basic massage for 60 and a very very basic HJ for 50 more, with little groping. She offered also FS in my hotel. She asked 180 for that and I started to laugh. We agreed for 120 and she came to my hotel the following day. Better than in the MP but nothing special again. So I decided to go to Dia, which gives always some good opportunities. Lucky day for me because I met a girl whose nick is Mutiarra or something like that. But she is not difficult to find since she is one the very very few ladies of 30 years old in Kuching town. She is a semi pro, definitely pretty and ready to please. I had some very nice days with her. She works in Pullman Hotel, she told me, but I have no way to confirm it. And we spent her whole free time together. She slept with me in my hotel. The only inconvenient was that she had to go to job quite early in the morning, but she was very discreet in leaving the room and did not disturb my sleep too much. And we met again every late afternoon or in her free days to enjoy ourselves. Nice conversation, loving life girl and excellent sex: FK, skilful BBBJ, different positions, anal included, whatever I had in mind she was ready to please. I chose all covered sex for my own will but I am quite sure she is also ready for no condom sex. Of course she was my guest in restaurants. hotel and so on. And we agreed for a daily tip of 80 for her. And she seemed quite happy about this deal. Of course I had not the pleasure to change girl every day, but I had many times a girl I really liked, no stress to go around choosing the right one for me (this has been also more difficult for the unusual habit of the senior members of this thread of NOT sharing info due to the weak excuse that the police is reading) and also some company and information about what to see and to do in the area. So I am quite happy about that and I think it was a good value for money. If interested, go to Dia and write her, better if you have pic, because she says she likes to “choose” her friends. SEWho are you kidding here about Mutiara? Mutiara was last online more than one month ago and yet you claim to have met her after finding lesser offerings from Hong Lok? Your dates sure dont match and there are a few senior members here who also trawl in DIA and can easily tell us if what you claim is true.

SmartEuropean
06-21-10, 11:54
Who are you kidding here about Mutiara? Mutiara was last online more than one month ago and yet you claim to have met her after finding lesser offerings from Hong Lok? Your dates sure dont match and there are a few senior members here who also trawl in DIA and can easily tell us if what you claim is true.Sorry but I do not see your point. I went to Kuching, once there I went to the MP whose address was given me by a senior member in a pm. Not happy about the service they offer there. So I went to Dia from my hotel internet point. The only good lady in the area I found was the one I mentioned. I stayed with her some days. Nice days. Then I came back home. Then I wrote my report. Why this time sequence should be a fake? Once again, I do not see your point and what are you talking about and why. And, once again, this Kuching thread has something which is not clear and I do not understand. But it is not a problem at all. My best regards.

SE

Slow Reloader
06-21-10, 14:29
One of Ah Boy's girl from W.Malaysia is back. Her name is Michelle.

Looks: Very pretty and sweet. Model look. Check out the wallpaper on her HP.
Built: Petite. Not tall enough to be a real model.
Boobs: B - not big, hand full.
Pussy: Unshaven. Tightness - too wet to tell.
Ass: Very nice for a CKT.
Service:
BBBJ :- OK. No teeth but I'm no big fan. Spits.
DATY: No
AR: No
FK: No
FJ: OK. My water level high so today's performance is below par :-D

Started with standard shower together. Then to bed for the standard BBBJ. Then she capped me and mounted me. Very nice cowgirl for a CKT with she varying the tempo and style -ie. lean forward, lean backward, rocking fast/slow, letting me bang from below, going deep etc. Great moaning too as she really enjoyed this. Very sensitive tits when she allowed sucking, otherwise she would push away. But, sucking her tits and banging her (If I could reach them - she is petite) really got her juice flowing. This got me aroused +++, hence the vastly reduced duration :-(

Did a few strokes of leaning back face-to-face style but couldn't get comfy so changed to missionary.

Really wet and slippery during missionary. Did not allow me to kiss neck and breasts though so a bit disappointed. Could feel wetness +++ so took out lil' bro and it was soaked. Some juice even splashed on her pubic hair, just like some Jap porn. Shit! Aroused ++++ some more. Big head cannot tahan already!

Changed to doggy. Superb looking ass but strictly no anal lah. Banged her deep and she moaned loudly. My flood water almost bursting already so took out for a rest. No good. Water level too high and spilled a bit. Quickly put it back in for the last stretch and bang her deep and hard until she bit her lips before finally and reluctantly letting my flood water burst the banks.

Cons:

Very pretty but lack intimacy.

WIR: Second visit for both of us.

Naihiak
06-21-10, 16:04
What are the times when MPs are normally with the less customer? Early morning? Afternoon? What time usually MP opens?

Laksaboy
06-21-10, 18:00

Oh, and another thing. You mentioned that the "massage goes on well" and yet you rate her only 1/10 due to lack of strength."Well" as in the technique, but her strength is just too weak to be effective. She is able to find the ache on my back but not strong enough to massage effectively, hence the "boh lak" and the low score.

Laksaboy
06-21-10, 18:11
The entire Kuching thread now seems to be consist of reports of one or two MP in town. This has lead me to believe that possibly the owners of these few joints concerned has infiltrated this thread with their agents and giving out wonderful reports in the hope of enticing unsuspecting customers to visit their girls who give very expensive HJ.

In Kuching South alone, there are over 110 MP. Am I to believe that those two MP are frequented by all those members who go there again and again? Senior members do not even care two hoots about those two places mentioned. What does that tell you?I don't disclose locale. MIB around. Most joystick is offered at 50 right? Or there I've been suckered by a sucker?

Lonely Kch Guy
06-23-10, 15:14
Recently, I added a girl from facebook. She put her profile info as 'I like to have sex with girls'. I didn't care so I added her.

After she approved, I managed to meet her one night in fb chat. So I asked her, are you les? She answered. I'm bi. And asked me. Are you interested in me? I said yes. And we started chatting. Talking dirty and she said she likes me.

Initially she asked me to bring her out of kuching. Then due to work, I said I can't. So end up we met up last night, supposed to be for a movie, but then end up for a drink, then a car ride.

In the car, she started touching me, and I raba raba her. So we fast fast find a dark spot behind some shop lots. We then did some touching, talking, kissing. Then she did a blowjob for me in the car. Sucked for at least 15mins. And I enjoyed the sucking. Hold back the cum cause she said don dirty the car. End up I shoot aeroplane at home after sending her back. Potong stim!

So. Our next date will be a full fucking session in a hotel. I really wonder should I meet her up. Any advise?

Gglong
06-24-10, 02:37
I am going to Naughty shop (Sg wang), Which vibrator is best of the best, 3 point vibrator or rabbit?

I plan a trip to Sipadan with my GF, let her have an unforgettable memory.

I get ready bondage & eyes cover, massage oil, anal beads but pending vibrator.

I will cover her eyes and tight her up, then massage her body but I never touch her sensitive area, just play around her pussy and anal.

Let her hungry, let her voice out her feeling, let her request.

Then play with Ais, hot water, anal beads, vibrator.

Let her try experience 2 holes, anal beads and my did.

Askar
06-24-10, 04:58
Ah Jixx and her wonderful bosom is back in town. Couldn't be happier.

For those of you who have shared contacts with me, please feel free to PM me for her #.

I have taken the initiative and sent her # to those who have recently helped me. Thanks guys!

Askar
06-24-10, 05:08
She's been back in town for a few months and working in the massage business again though in a legit place. Managed to get some FL off her :D She does a very good firm massage.

Name: I** (how many three letter names begin with I anyway)
Looks: 7/10 Sweet face, more shapely now but boobs still remain saggy which she is often conscious about. She often keeps them covered up even during FJ
FJ: 7/10 Nice feeling though you might want to insist on cap as she seems to sometimes be ok to do without cap...
BJ: 7/10
GFE: 10/10 Really pleasant to be with.
WIR: Definitely especially for good massage
Damage: RM150 (for 1 hour massage + FJ)

Mighty99
06-24-10, 06:28
Recently, I added a girl from facebook. She put her profile info as 'I like to have sex with girls'. I didn't care so I added her.

After she approved, I managed to meet her one night in fb chat. So I asked her, are you les? She answered. I'm bi. And asked me. Are you interested in me? I said yes. And we started chatting. Talking dirty and she said she likes me.

Initially she asked me to bring her out of kuching. Then due to work, I said I can't. So end up we met up last night, supposed to be for a movie, but then end up for a drink, then a car ride.

In the car, she started touching me, and I raba raba her. So we fast fast find a dark spot behind some shop lots. We then did some touching, talking, kissing. Then she did a blowjob for me in the car. Sucked for at least 15mins. And I enjoyed the sucking. Hold back the cum cause she said don dirty the car. End up I shoot aeroplane at home after sending her back. Potong stim!

So. Our next date will be a full fucking session in a hotel. I really wonder should I meet her up. Any advise?Chinese or Malay?

Carlx Luxy
06-24-10, 12:12
Famous Ling Ling is back since 2 months ago.

Just try her breast job.

Freddyo
06-24-10, 13:18
Is this Ah Jixx under OKT bxx before?

Still under same OKT?

For those of you who have shared contacts with me, please feel free to PM me for her #.

I have taken the initiative and sent her # to those who have recently helped me. Thanks guys!

Mantit
06-24-10, 14:27
what is the damage?

Onlytwo
06-24-10, 16:26
Care to give a further hint? I haven't been to Taipei so not familiar with the road names. Is it a commercial road and what not? I can google the rest :Dsorry for my late reply. This taiwanese name MP just beside 1st kui 0 in our city.

Hairy Timun
06-24-10, 17:13
[QUOTE=Gglong]I am going to Naughty shop (Sg wang), Which vibrator is best of the best, 3 point vibrator or rabbit?

I plan a trip to Sipadan with my GF, let her have an unforgettable memory....
/QUOTE]
How does your plans with your GF has anything to do with us here? The first sentence is ok asking for opinions of fellow cheongsters here. But going into details of what you plan to do with her? Come on lah. Are you gonna share her later???

Hairy Timun
06-24-10, 17:20
Recently, I added a girl from facebook. She put her profile info as 'I like to have sex with girls'. I didn't care so I added her....

So. Our next date will be a full fucking session in a hotel. I really wonder should I meet her up. Any advise?

Let me get this straight. You are asking us if you should shag a girl??? A freebie at that! Tell you what, why don't you pass her contact. I'm sure there are many here who'll be more than happy to help you out. I nominate myself first.

Mannnn
06-25-10, 05:17
Just got back from outstation and got a call from Auntie at the SP1. Apparently a new stock has arrived. Rushed there and there were 4 cars. 3 old and 1 new. The new one is fair and meaty! (not fat). It was a good experience as she knows how to service a guy with her experience from working at a bar in her hometown. A worth try for RM 70.00. At the moment apart from the new bird, there are 3 old birds namely Nur, Ella and Fiona.

Normad2020
06-25-10, 05:20
Taiko Mannnn, are we talking about the same Nur with big boobs who use to be pregnant? If so that will be a worthwhile visit to SP1 again on my next visit to Kuching.

Cheers
normad2020

Just got back from outstation and got a call from Auntie at the SP1. Apparently a new stock has arrived. Rushed there and there were 4 cars. 3 old and 1 new. The new one is fair and meaty! (not fat). It was a good experience as she knows how to service a guy with her experience from working at a bar in her hometown. A worth try for RM 70.00. At the moment apart from the new bird, there are 3 old birds namely Nur, Ella and Fiona.

Mannnn
06-25-10, 05:22
Taiko Mannnn, are we talking about the same Nur with big boobs who use to be pregnant? If so that will be a worthwhile visit to SP1 again on my next visit to Kuching.

Cheers
normad2020

Yes bro, but now she is fairer and in my opinion a little more pretty. However the boobs are a little saggy after giving birth. GFE is still super TOP notch! Worth RM 70.00.

Following air asia's tagline ; "Now everyone can Fuck!"

Dezstylez
06-25-10, 13:54
Let me get this straight. You are asking us if you should shag a girl??? A freebie at that! Tell you what, why don't you pass her contact. I'm sure there are many here who'll be more than happy to help you out. I nominate myself first.

I second that! Hahaha...had a good laugh :)

Lonely Kch Guy
06-26-10, 18:01
Let me get this straight. You are asking us if you should shag a girl??? A freebie at that! Tell you what, why don't you pass her contact. I'm sure there are many here who'll be more than happy to help you out. I nominate myself first.An update on this. She's a Chinese girl. And he sucking skills is really good. Really suck hard with sound effect somemore!. Pok pok pok. I decided to meet her up during a weekday in a hotel in town. We ended up with a short session though.

Normad2020
06-27-10, 02:29
Thanks Taiko. When I took her to my hotel two visits back for an afternoon of fun she told me her hubby does not allow her to go to SP1. Guess that has changed. Good for us big boob lover.

Well given gravity and the constant grabbing and sucking my fellow mongers AND the sheer size of her boobs it will be impossible for them to stay upright.. Hahaha

cheers

Yes bro, but now she is fairer and in my opinion a little more pretty. However the boobs are a little saggy after giving birth. GFE is still super TOP notch! Worth RM 70.00.

Following air asia's tagline ; "Now everyone can Fuck!"

Mantit
06-27-10, 03:03
3 of them around when I arrived. The other girl is very fat. I can see many layers of fat thru her tight t shirt. I like big boobs, so go for Nur. She took shower and came in with towel on. When she took of her towel, what a disappointment! Her big boobs are like the worst deflated balloon I have ever seen. Bro Normad 20 20 take note. What turned me off was that she wanted to go raw. She told me she usually she goes raw with customers. Afraid of hiv or other std, i asked to change to Ella.
origin: jakarta
face: cute, sweet 7/10
body: slim
skin: spider web like at belly after delivery
fj: 4/10
bj:no
hj: do it myself to show her
boobs: 34 b soft, hanging, 7/10
nipples: nice with big aerola
pussy: dark with hair
gfe:9/10
damage: 70

Mantit
06-27-10, 05:55
she admitted that she is the Ling Ling from KL. She lost weight. Felt a lot of her bones. She smells good. Massage still sucks. Offered to bring her younger sister in to do "suan fei". I took the offer as I never done it before. Ling Ling is doing the Hj while i was playing with her sis boobs and pussy.
Name: Ling Ling
origin: fujian
face: 7/10
boobs:10/10 34b soft and nice shape
body: super slim
skin: soft, smooth, fair 10/10
gfe: 9/10
pussy: unshaved

name: xue lee
origin: same as above (saa)
face: saa
boobs: saa
body: very slim
skin: saa
gfe:8/10
pussy: saa

total damage: 84

Normad2020
06-28-10, 03:55
I have never done it "raw" with any WL. So Nur does "raw" now with customers.....that is very dangerous....hmmmm...not very smart!!!

Her breast have deflated!!!! What a shame....as that was her only main assets that I choose her......I think I will go for Fiona who also have quite big boobs and I have known her for quite sometime even before she operates out of SP1.

Will visit Kuching soon....

Cheers

3 of them around when I arrived. The other girl is very fat. I can see many layers of fat thru her tight t shirt. I like big boobs, so go for Nur. She took shower and came in with towel on. When she took of her towel, what a disappointment! Her big boobs are like the worst deflated balloon I have ever seen. Bro Normad 20 20 take note. What turned me off was that she wanted to go raw. She told me she usually she goes raw with customers. Afraid of hiv or other std, i asked to change to Ella.
origin: jakarta
face: cute, sweet 7/10
skin: spider web like at belly after delivery
fj: 4/10
bj:no
hj: do it myself to show her
boobs: 34 b soft, hanging, 7/10
nipples: nice with big aerola
pussy: dark with hair
gfe:9/10
damage: 70

Meow Meow
06-28-10, 04:13
What turned me off was that she wanted to go raw. She told me she usually she goes raw with customers. Afraid of hiv or other std, i asked to change to Ella.

Some good fish can be consumed raw. (doing bareback) To check fish for freshness, the grills should be moist and bright red. (the pussy should be nice looking and not be smelly) Make sure the fish hasn't been to the freezer or else the fish will be tasteless. (not yet give birth)

Some other fish need to be cook for a few seconds only. Eat the fish with some fresh garlic or some red wine. ( can do bareback but later on must put on a condom or take some anti pregnancy pills, afraid she get pregnant)

Most of the fish need boiling, steaming, grilling, roasting, stir-fry and many more. (must put on a condom all the time because these type of girl are STD carrier)

Cheong safely.

Slow Reloader
06-28-10, 06:37
Some good fish can be consumed raw. (doing bareback) To check fish for freshness, the grills should be moist and bright red. (the pussy should be nice looking and not be smelly) Make sure the fish hasn't been to the freezer or else the fish will be tasteless. (not yet give birth)

Some other fish need to be cook for a few seconds only. Eat the fish with some fresh garlic or some red wine. ( can do bareback but later on must put on a condom or take some anti pregnancy pills, afraid she get pregnant)

Most of the fish need boiling, steaming, grilling, roasting, stir-fry and many more. (must put on a condom all the time because these type of girl are STD carrier)

Cheong safely.

Appearance and Freshness of the fish/clam is not a guarantee against blood or body fluid borne STD like HIV. I think Mantit made a very choice to change because our 'high risk' hobby does not need additional high risk behavior or practice as practiced by her.

Bravo.

Slow Reloader
06-28-10, 06:39
Loss weight? Maybe the rumours are true?

she admitted that she is the Ling Ling from KL. She lost weight. Felt a lot of her bones. She smells good. Massage still sucks. Offered to bring her younger sister in to do "suan fei". I took the offer as I never done it before. Ling Ling is doing the Hj while i was playing with her sis boobs and pussy.
Name: Ling Ling
boobs:10/10 34b soft and nice shape
body: super slim
skin: soft, smooth, fair 10/10
pussy: unshaved

name: xue lee
origin: same as above (saa)
face: saa
boobs: saa
body: very slim
skin: saa
gfe:8/10
pussy: saa

total damage: 84

Naihiak
06-28-10, 20:09
What are the times when MPs are normally with the less customer? Early morning? Afternoon? What time usually MP opens?

Notiguy
06-29-10, 15:33
It has been bloody ages hasn't it. Glad to be able to contribute again.

Nothing new, but I decided to find a discreet mp to get back on the saddle and ended up visiting visit an mp which used to be at mendu.

Upon arrival I noticed a familiar looking ml talking on her phone at the back entrance, who I use to frequent back in the day and after some verification, i was pleasantly surprised that it was indeed her. The last time I took her was probably circa 2008 and after she left I didn't go back again. Two other brothers have reported on her before. One recent and the other very long time ago. It seems shes been back for about 4 months now.

Anyways, went upstairs and quickly got re-acquainted with hugging, roaming and kissing. Took a one hour massage which was RM45.00 and I asked her straight up if we could do other things. She smiled and asked me to be straight forward and I obliged and asked if we could 'make love', she was coy for a moment, then said alright, seeing that it was our 'reunion' so to speak. Cheesy I know but hey.

So we moved to another room where there was a mattress on the floor and she left to get a rubber. When she came back, thats when the pricing started. The thing is, back at the old location, she would only give me hj, dfk and the ocassional boob job, so the fj was new.

She asked how much I would give her and I said "100", which I thought was reasonable and she giggled and said not enough and countered with RM150.00. Blame it on nostalgia and my rare freedom but I relented and we got it on. Finished in slightly under the hour, gave her the money and left, unloaded and happy.

Stats:

looks : 8/10 - I think she's pretty.
body : Shes put on some weight since we last met, but I was still turned on nonetheless.
boobs : big and more importantly real, I am thinking "C"
DFK : Yes.
Hj : No
B/j : No
FJ : 8 / 10, Accommodating and I liked it when she cow-girled.
Gfe : 10/10. Bearing in mind this was purely because I frequented her alottt in the past.
damage : RM45 + RM150.00 (yes steep I know, but nostalgic mah. Somemore hardly get any freedom)
WIR : I would, but to try the others, not sure if they would be game for fj though.

There is one thing to note, I am pretty sure she offers fj to other customers as well but she of course, gave me the usual party line and told me she doesn't offer to anyone else. So I suppose if any brothers are interested, it may more than one session before she's willing to proceed further.

As always, stay safe bros.

Naihiak
06-29-10, 17:00
from the recommendation from a bro here. Went to checked out this place. There are four MLs at this place. Mostly dayak and very playful. Picked the biggest boobs one.
Name: love you
marital status: filing divorce have 3 kids
race: hakka
origin: samarahan
face: 6/10
body: plump
skin: smooth
boobs: a bit saggy 36D
gfe: 9/10 told me a lot of her background stories
hj: yes
AR: YES
MASSAGE: 9/10
DAMAGE: 75 one and half hour + 13 tips (still owe her rm17)Where is this place? What is the name of the MP?

Naihiak
06-30-10, 15:42
It has been bloody ages hasn't it. Glad to be able to contribute again.

Nothing new, but I decided to find a discreet mp to get back on the saddle and ended up visiting visit an mp which used to be at mendu.

Upon arrival I noticed a familiar looking ml talking on her phone at the back entrance, who I use to frequent back in the day and after some verification, i was pleasantly surprised that it was indeed her. The last time I took her was probably circa 2008 and after she left I didn't go back again. Two other brothers have reported on her before. One recent and the other very long time ago. It seems shes been back for about 4 months now.

Anyways, went upstairs and quickly got re-acquainted with hugging, roaming and kissing. Took a one hour massage which was RM45.00 and I asked her straight up if we could do other things. She smiled and asked me to be straight forward and I obliged and asked if we could 'make love', she was coy for a moment, then said alright, seeing that it was our 'reunion' so to speak. Cheesy I know but hey.

So we moved to another room where there was a mattress on the floor and she left to get a rubber. When she came back, thats when the pricing started. The thing is, back at the old location, she would only give me hj, dfk and the ocassional boob job, so the fj was new.

She asked how much I would give her and I said "100", which I thought was reasonable and she giggled and said not enough and countered with RM150.00. Blame it on nostalgia and my rare freedom but I relented and we got it on. Finished in slightly under the hour, gave her the money and left, unloaded and happy.

Stats:

looks : 8/10 - I think she's pretty.
body : Shes put on some weight since we last met, but I was still turned on nonetheless.
boobs : big and more importantly real, I am thinking "C"
DFK : Yes.
Hj : No
B/j : No
FJ : 8 / 10, Accommodating and I liked it when she cow-girled.
Gfe : 10/10. Bearing in mind this was purely because I frequented her alottt in the past.
damage : RM45 + RM150.00 (yes steep I know, but nostalgic mah. Somemore hardly get any freedom)
WIR : I would, but to try the others, not sure if they would be game for fj though.

There is one thing to note, I am pretty sure she offers fj to other customers as well but she of course, gave me the usual party line and told me she doesn't offer to anyone else. So I suppose if any brothers are interested, it may more than one session before she's willing to proceed further.

As always, stay safe bros.Where's this place?

Notiguy
07-01-10, 03:11
Where's this place?It's in Kuching.

Hairy Timun
07-01-10, 12:57
It's in Kuching.
Nice answer. LMFAO.

Notiguy
07-01-10, 20:15
Nice answer. LMFAO.Lol, thanks bro.

Cping
07-02-10, 02:31
I have been long time didn't post any FR. Here is just one of the FR which happen last week. That night is the match between USA and Slovenia. Bet on USA, but what the hell trailing 2-0 behind. No mood and feeling want to go massage and release my stress. So, went to the place below.

Area: Red Green River

Place: An old mp that need to go to up stair. Sign board is white in color.

AR: Yes.

HJ: Yes. Quite nice, slowly and playing with my nipple and ball before go straight on "Hit Aeroplane"

FJ: Available. But didn't take since lost ball, wallet a bit tight and tiring already. She asked me come more late next time, so more save.

Damage: 70 at all.

WIR: Maybe next time would take FJ

Cping
07-03-10, 03:29
Finally I win the ball last night. Woohoo. Cheers for Holland, sad for Brazil.

Decide share my happiness with China doll. Haha.

It was 12++am already. So, not much choice. Direct to Red Green River, and there was only shop doing business

Went in and informed by counter, they can only take 70 minutes from now on. Okay la. Whatever. Then they call a gal over. Below is the details.

Name: Zhang L*

Look: Okay. Wear a dress. Quite sexy, it is my type

BJ: Not offered =. ="

FJ: Yes. She was asking what I want when I AR her. So ask her for "Doing". She capped me and everything just SOP

Damage: 150 at all (Message RM40)

Notiguy
07-03-10, 19:00
As my freedom comes closer to an end, I ventured our again two nights ago. By random choice, I found myself at an MP which used to be 'grand'.

Like my previous visits in the past, I never requested a number and just took whoever was assigned to me, for better or worse. This time though, I regretted as I was assigned a GILF. Actually, not a Gilf, just a Grannie.

Number: 20 (Please avoid her if you can bros)

Looks: 4/10

Body: 4/10 for a Grannie who was rather short.

Massage: 8/10 which was the only upside of the experience.

AR: Limited to just touching her ass. Which is like winning RM5. 00 in the lottery.

H/J: Normal, nothing to write home about.

Damage: RM50 for 1. 5 hours + RM50 extra, which I believe is the usual price at this establishment.

WIR: Possibly but not for her.

For bros who query why I visit the place even though it houses more 'mature' ladies, I do it only because it's more discreet than most places and because I am more inclined towards PRCs.

And what about Germany with the 4-0 thrashing right? MAradona better start looking for a new job.

Stay safe bros.

Mannnn
07-04-10, 02:38
That night is the match between USA and Slovenia. Bet on USA, but what the hell trailing 2-0 behind. No mood and feeling want to go massage and release my stress.

Finally I win the ball last night. Woohoo. Cheers for Holland, sad for Brazil.

Decide share my happiness with China doll. Haha.

You bet on football, win or lose, you go to MP. Great!

Mantit
07-04-10, 02:52
bro Notiguy led me to this mp. Lobby is kinda messy and dirty.
Name: xiao snow
face:8/10
body:6/10 slightly plump
skin: ok only 6/10
boobs:36c
nipples: weird looking
hj:yes
damage:45+34

Cping
07-04-10, 12:26
You bet on football, win or lose, you go to MP. Great!I wish I win instead of lost.

Else really only can take HJ instead of FJ.

Naihiak
07-04-10, 16:51
MP got open on sunday and PH?

And usually what is the operation hours? frm wt time to wat time?

And what's the peak and off-peak hours?

Darknighty
07-05-10, 08:10
Went to numerous mp in kch and other place but I have yet to submit any fr due to the fact that I was not a member yet

So, since I subscribed to the forum I might as well contribute instead of receiving all the time.

Last week, after work I was passing by RH area so I decided to give sky 9 a go, since I have never been there before. So, long story short, went in. Saw a couple of PRCs and Pinoys around. So I asked for one of the pinoy girl.

Here goes the FR:

Name: forgot

Origin: philipine

Face: 7/10 (sweet face)

Body: 6/10 (abit meaty)

Skin: 8/10 (smooth like baby)

Boobs:? C

Nipples: forgot

GFE: 8/10 (lots of chit chat)

HJ: yes

Fj: maybe second time I revisit her

Wir: yes and to try out others pinoys.

Mantit
07-05-10, 09:04
Found a petite cute ML.

Name: Hua Hua
Origin: Hunan
Face: cute 8/10
Skin: 9/10 smooth and fair
body: slim, short, petite 9/10
Boobs: 34A small
Ass: very nice 9/10
pussy: untrimmed
FJ: no
HJ: yes 8/10
damage: 40+40

Mantit
07-05-10, 09:11
A lot of big boob girls here. One dark petite girl with big boobs. One "liu hai" in white dress also got big boobs.

Name: Xiao Xue
Face: 6/10
body: slightly plump and solid
skin: 8/10 smooth
boobs: 36B nice shape and very firm 9/10
nipples: very nice and pointy 9/10
Pussy: untrimmed
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 40+46

Slow Reloader
07-05-10, 12:01
Lxxxx Dxxx

Name: Ching Ching (I think)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: Slim
Massage: 5/10
GFE: 3/10
HJ: Offered at 50
B2B: Offered at 100!
Attitude: Money face. Became lazy when I didn't take the HJ or B2B.
Damage: 40 only for 1H massage.
Overall: Disappointed.
WIR: Gonna boycott this place until further notice. Hope others will similarly protest the prices.

Been to this place twice already. Disappointed with it already. Seems like you only need a couple of bad apples to ruin the place. From the brief encounter with this girl, seems like they have formed a cartel and set the price quite high. There are no shinning stars like its sister branch a few blocks down where a few 'capable' girls really set the standard rather high at a good price.

Went to the sister branch.

Took #10.
Looks : 6/10
Body: Slightly chubby but acceptable.
Massage 5/10 (slow type).
GFE: 8/10.
Boobs: Superb and big. Allows sucking (and enjoying it). She sucked mine back and it was embarrassingly loud!
HJ -50.
No AR down there
Kissing: Close-lips type when she was appreciative of my tits licking effort.
Damage: 40 + 50.
WIR: Really love this place but gonna give MPs a break as quite bored already.

Viper Z
07-05-10, 12:06
Apparently SP-1 has acquired a virgin from the 'kampung' (village) at the south. Will give it a go once someone has opened it.. lol
Wont caught me paying 4 digits for a screw. :)

Mantit
07-06-10, 08:37
Got a new girl with dark skin and pretty face. She just arrived this week. She is from Liaw Ning province. She does not look like Chinese at all. Go and try her out.

Mantit
07-06-10, 08:45
Quality are not good. choose the best looking one with nice boobs.

Name: Ling Juan
Face: 7/10
Body: petite with layers of fat at tummy
Boobs: 34B very firm and nice shape 9/10
nipples: inverted.
gfe: 8/10
damage: 40+ 50 what the f***! I thought they don't ask for tips?? or 30 will do??

Where can I find ML that don't mind about tips???

Sey Kia
07-07-10, 07:04
Hi bros,

Havent been back in a while. Have been going around kuching trying out different places but been putting off the report writing.

More coming soon.

Name: Nana
Origin: says she is local bidayuh but other gals say she's indon
Face: 4/10
Body: plump
damage: 45+50

BBBJ is pretty good and she allows auto roaming.

Spermhead
07-07-10, 15:49
I've been in this MP, name after a kind of flower in purple colour, near the big city of China.

I heard from my informer that theres a local there but, I'm disappointed when the lau pan said she was on duty. So, proceed with a PRC. And here are the FR

Name: ?

Origin: PRC

B**b: 34 (I guest)

GFE: 7/10

Massage: 7/10

BJN

FJ: NO

Damage: 50+30 (I hour massage+tips)

I need bro kind assisstance here for any stock from local or neighbour country.

Thanks and regards

Sey Kia
07-07-10, 18:43
I need bro kind assisstance here for any stock from local or neighbour country.Try relax at chong lin.

Sey Kia
07-08-10, 04:29
Place is abit rundown and the ladies are not lookers but a big fan of the bbbj so.

Name: Clara
Origin: pinoy
Body: slightly on the chubby side
Boobs: B cup and firm
nipples: inverted.
BBBJ: sloppy and wet
damage: 45 + 50

She is one of the more talkative ladies there so if you like that then she is entertaining.

Sey Kia
07-08-10, 05:01
Relax CLP

Name: i forgot
Body: Plump
Boobs: Autoroam from outside only, feels like a B Cup n firm
HJ: picky
damage: 110 (2 1/2 hours)

Went to this place one evening and as usual, I don't pick the ladies, I just try them at random till I find one that I like. Her massage skills are very good, very strong hands and I was drifting in and out of my sleep. She asked me whether I could stay longer as I had a lot of heat in my body and she needed time to sort it out. I agreed and she continued working really hard on my back. Halfway through she asked me whether I wanted a butt massage. I said yes and for the next 30 minutes, I was experiencing a sensory overload. She actually massages your balls at the same time. Highly recommended experience. Asked me to turn over and massaged my head, chest and tummy. Then she smiled and asked me whether she could massage my didi. Her skills are so so only, but after she cleaned me up, she cuddled and chatted with me. As I paid up, she didn't ask for any tips but she asked me take her out for supper. All in all, an interesting experience for me.

I went back 3 times after this and she declines whenever I ask for a HJ but her massage is really good so I go whenever I feel like I need a proper massage.

Darknighty
07-08-10, 05:02
Off to AM JAY CEE, RELAX.

Came out a semi happy man..

Here goes again,

Name: didnt ask

Boob: B or C

GFE: 5/10 ( i was half asleep )

Massage: 7/10 ( stronger than most of the WL )

AR: YES

FJ: NO ( im sure she does offer it )

Damage: 50 + 50

Sey Kia
07-08-10, 05:24
Name: i forgot
Face: 8/10
Body: normal
Boobs: soft with long nipples
BBBJ: sucking a bit weak and she loves licking and sucking your balls which turns me off a bit. good for those who like it.
damage: 70 + 70 (1 1/2 hours)

I skipped the massage and asked for a BBBJ. She said 70 and I said its too much but eventually, after 10 minutes of haggling she obliged and for the next 50 minutes she alternated between BBBJ, HJ and nipple teasing. She said I very li hai can last that long when actually its her ball sucking that turns me off. She was getting tired and desperate to make me unload that she allowed me to autoroam everywhere. I loved sucking on those long nipples. Eventually I finger fucked her till she came before I shot my load. After that she cleaned me up and cuddled for a while. She asked me to come look for her next time I cam and I said yes but only if I can get FJ and she said yes but has to be elsewhere and gave her number.

Sey Kia
07-08-10, 05:28
sentosa
name: lulu
origin: prc
face: 8/10
body: normal
boobs: b cup, nice and firm
damage: 50 + 50

massage skills pretty good, climbed on my back and did the kneeling action. initially very quiet but gradually got friendlier as she laughed at my lousy mandarin. she has a good grip and knows when to speed up or slow down, uses lots of oil though.

Prestigejy
07-08-10, 10:42
sentosa
name: lulu
origin: prc
face: 8/10
body: normal
boobs: b cup, nice and firm
damage: 50 + 50

massage skills pretty good, climbed on my back and did the kneeling action. initially very quiet but gradually got friendlier as she laughed at my lousy mandarin. she has a good grip and knows when to speed up or slow down, uses lots of oil though.walau ah bro so rich ah you. 50 for hj.

Naihiak
07-08-10, 15:57
Last night drive around 3rd mile and saw 2 MP which I think seldom got bro here mention.

Tung Fang and Nivia

Anyone went there before?

Naihiak
07-08-10, 16:02
MP got open on sunday and PH?

And usually what is the operation hours? frm wt time to wat time?

And what's the peak and off-peak hours?

Sey Kia
07-09-10, 00:47
Walau ah bro so rich ah you. 50 for HJ.what to do, small head take control of big head.. But honestly I can't find places that offer HJ for rm30 like last time. You know of any place bro?

Slow Reloader
07-10-10, 08:28
what to do, small head take control of big head.. But honestly I can't find places that offer HJ for rm30 like last time. You know of any place bro?

Some say HJ with no roaming RM30. HJ With roaming RM50. Since the girl will be HJ me until the skin of my bro also come off if I don't roam, I almost always end up given RM50. Go back to the same girl a few times and you'll get a special :-)

Nortonch
07-10-10, 10:08
Got a new girl with dark skin and pretty face. She just arrived this week. She is from Liaw Ning province. She does not look like Chinese at all. Go and try her out.There's another new gal from this mp too! No. 10. Ming Ming. About mid of 20s, got good msging skills, kind of happy go lucky type of gal, love to laugh a lot! Pretty face! From Shen yang. Can try her out too!

Mantit
07-10-10, 11:00
first time meeting a FL.
Name: Ah Jiao or Lee Lee (new name)
origin: Nanjing
body:8/10
skin:10/10 smooth, fair
boobs: 36D sagging with tattoo
ass: 8/10
fj: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10
time: only 15 min
she kinda finished me quickly by giving me hj.
Damage:100

Sey Kia
07-10-10, 14:19
Some say HJ with no roaming RM30. HJ With roaming RM50. Since the girl will be HJ me until the skin of my bro also come off if I don't roam, I almost always end up given RM50. Go back to the same girl a few times and you'll get a specialHaha. Yes. If I don't roam, she will probably end up pulling my little bro's skin off. But I also notice that you go back to same girl a few times, you end up getting offers for fj.

Sey Kia
07-10-10, 14:35
Went there today wanting to unload. Walked in an there was about 10 of them. Not sure they go by turns or not but the one that stood up to get me a drink had on a nice summer dress and looks ok so I just went with her. The place is quite quite nice. I was quite impressed with the ambience. She brought me all the way round to the other side and I noticed all the rooms had mattresses on the floor instead of the usual massage beds. In my head I was thinking "WIR= definitely for a pinoy". She led me to a room and left to let me change.

As usual for a new place, I keep my boxers on while I waited for her to come back into the room. She came back and wiped my back with a warm towel before proceeding to knead my back. Was quite in the beginning using her poor english until I started speaking with my lousy Chinese. Massage was not bad at all, she uses her fingers a lot and they were strong. Massage my back for about 30 minutes and my legs and occasionally my balls. All the way through we chatted nonsense but I found out that they work from 11 to 1 am. Then she wiped my back again and asked me to turn around. She slowly massaged my shoulders, then tickled my nipples and then tummy. Eventually she massaged my balls and leg. Since previous report said that the girls are usually impatient and prefer to do other things than massage, I waited for her to pop the question. She never did.

Name: didn't ask

OriginRC

Body: 7/10

Skin: fair and smooth

Boobs: never got the chance to check them out

Fj: no

BBBJ: no

GFE: 8/10 she made an effort to talk to me instead of talking to the girl working next door.

HJ: no

Damage: 50 for 90 mins

WIR= yes, for a pinoy I like the ambience.

Mantit
07-11-10, 02:48
pussy: pink, tight, no smell, with little hair, very nice 10/10
nipples: 8/10 pink

first time meeting a FL.
Name: Ah Jiao or Lee Lee (new name)
origin: Nanjing
body:8/10
skin:10/10 smooth, fair
boobs: 36D sagging with tattoo
ass: 8/10
fj: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10
time: only 15 min
she kinda finished me quickly by giving me hj.
Damage:100

Mantit
07-11-10, 08:10
Only 5 MLs. Two pinoys. Got a tall muscline pinoy with nice boobs.

Name: Xiao Qin
Marital: Married with 1 son
body: petite and slim
boobs: 34A 5/10
nipples: big and pointy
skin: fair and smooth
Boob massage on back: yes. automatic
Ass hole playing: yes
damage: 40 + 30

Sey Kia
07-11-10, 12:37
Went to check out cannes at the corner of the block where sunflower is. Came about 11 and the girl at the counter took me to a room. Massage was good, with her using a lot of elbow. She is local but I think mostly PRC there. She told me there were open for about 3 months. It seems like no hanky panky here but I may be wrong. Anyone else been there?

Sey Kia
07-11-10, 13:11
Since the 2 places I went yesterday didn't help me unload, I went out in at 10am for some laksa at third mile while contemplating where to go. Decided to try rainbow at mjc but there were not open yet. Then I remember flamingo was open from 11. Went there but decided not to go up as I didn't want a repeat of yesterdays experience. Finally I decided to go back to sentosa.

Reached there about 11:30 and most of them were eating. Only 2 prc were free and I already took one of them before so went with the other. She more jean shorts and a t shirt. Very solid looking body and the boobs looked promising. Went in, stripped and got on the bed. She came in and almost immediately started teasing me while kneading my back. Didn't use any oil but was so so. As with the previous girl, she used her knees on my back but after a while she stood on my back and legs, japanese style ala imperial city at mjc. After she got down, she started teasing my balls. Each time she touched it she keep saying it was an accident. Then she asked why my little brother didn't respond, I told her that it needs a bit more persuasion. She giggled and used her nails all over my butt and thighs occasionally massaging the balls. Still no response. Eventually she asked me to turn over and started a more direct approach. When that didn't work, she climbed on the bed and started licking my nipples and moaning, then she moved up to my ears moaning loudly and dry humping me while I massaged her thighs and butt. Her moans got louder and after a while it sounded like she was coming. I was very skeptical as I was hardly touching her so I laughed. She immediately stopped and told me not to laugh at her and that she was really enjoying herself.

As the time was coming to an end, she told me to use both hands and play with her boobs. I was tempted to unhook the bra but stopped when I realised it was a push up bra. Instead I reach inside. Her boobs was very soft and when I pinched her nipples, she asked me to stop as she is ticklish there. She also had a particular technique where she will cross one leg over my little bro while pumping it. Interesting sensation. She then grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest and started moaning loudly again. Again I started to laugh and again I got told off. I told her I was laughing at myself as she was at it for 15 minutes and I wasnt anywhere near coming. She told me to stop playing with her boobs and touch her below instead. She was wearing a panty liner so I put my finger inside and to my amazement she was slick and wet. Couldn't get my finger inside her tho due to the position. Eventually, her moaning in my ear, and my touching I unloaded shooting it everywhere in the room and some on her face. She giggled and said next time she should catch it in her mouth. I replied saying that since you didn't offer it, I thought you didn't know how to do it. Then she told me her previous bf always asked for a BBBJCIM every morning. Sounded promising so I told her I shall be back for that soon. Lets C.

Name: Xiao something

Originrc but from her accent I think fujian.

Face: 8/10 girl next door look

Body: solid

Boobs: soft b cup

GFE: 10/10 very playful, I like!

WIR: definitely

Lifemelody86
07-11-10, 17:06
Expensive Oldest Uncle Zhong

Only 5 MLs. Two pinoys. Got a tall muscline pinoy with nice boobs.

Name: Xiao Qin

Marital: Married with 1 son

Body: petite and slim

Boobs: 34A 5/10

Nipples: big and pointy

Boob massage on back: yes. Automatic

Damage: 40 + 30

Sey Kia
07-12-10, 01:47
Nd ACH

Was bored last night so went out to ACH to explore the place. Wasnt in the mood to practice mandarin so decided to stop at ND. There was about 7 sitting around, all locals I think. I picked one that was friendly and headed up to a room. The massage was standard but I was quite nice to converse in our local dialect for a change. One thing I should mention is the HJ. There is a difference in the skills when I compare between PRC and locals/indon. PRC will literally jerk you off hard with one hand and lick your nipples or allow you to roam. Most locals seem to learn from same school and have a different way of getting my little bro to wake up and they usually use both hands. Just my 2 cents la. Can't say much about pinoys as only tried one so far.

Anyway, she sat at my feet so didn't get to autoroam. Since I just unloaded in the morning and was tired from my game, she tried hard for 15 minutes before I told her to stop. Her skills is one of the best as she managed to keep my little bro standing at attention the whole time. Most prc would struggle to even get it to wake up. A nice change in my opinion.

Name: didn't ask

Origin: serian

Boobs: b cup

GFE: 7/10

Damage: 55 + 10

Bro slow reloader: first place with cheap HJ. But I do remember places in 3rd mile years ago where they didn't even ask for tips. LOL.

Myopic
07-12-10, 03:19
Since the 2 places I went yesterday didn't help me unload, I went out in at 10am for some laksa at third mile while contemplating where to go. Decided to try rainbow at mjc but there were not open yet. Then I remember flamingo was open from 11. Went there but decided not to go up as I didn't want a repeat of yesterdays experience. Finally I decided to go back to sentosa.

Reached there about 11:30 and most of them were eating. Only 2 prc were free and I already took one of them before so went with the other. She more jean shorts and a t shirt. Very solid looking body and the boobs looked promising. Went in, stripped and got on the bed. She came in and almost immediately started teasing me while kneading my back. Didn't use any oil but was so so. As with the previous girl, she used her knees on my back but after a while she stood on my back and legs, japanese style ala imperial city at mjc. After she got down, she started teasing my balls. Each time she touched it she keep saying it was an accident. Then she asked why my little brother didn't respond, I told her that it needs a bit more persuasion. She giggled and used her nails all over my butt and thighs occasionally massaging the balls. Still no response. Eventually she asked me to turn over and started a more direct approach. When that didn't work, she climbed on the bed and started licking my nipples and moaning, then she moved up to my ears moaning loudly and dry humping me while I massaged her thighs and butt. Her moans got louder and after a while it sounded like she was coming. I was very skeptical as I was hardly touching her so I laughed. She immediately stopped and told me not to laugh at her and that she was really enjoying herself.

As the time was coming to an end, she told me to use both hands and play with her boobs. I was tempted to unhook the bra but stopped when I realised it was a push up bra. Instead I reach inside. Her boobs was very soft and when I pinched her nipples, she asked me to stop as she is ticklish there. She also had a particular technique where she will cross one leg over my little bro while pumping it. Interesting sensation. She then grabbed my head and pulled it to her chest and started moaning loudly again. Again I started to laugh and again I got told off. I told her I was laughing at myself as she was at it for 15 minutes and I wasnt anywhere near coming. She told me to stop playing with her boobs and touch her below instead. She was wearing a panty liner so I put my finger inside and to my amazement she was slick and wet. Couldn't get my finger inside her tho due to the position. Eventually, her moaning in my ear, and my touching I unloaded shooting it everywhere in the room and some on her face. She giggled and said next time she should catch it in her mouth. I replied saying that since you didn't offer it, I thought you didn't know how to do it. Then she told me her previous bf always asked for a BBBJCIM every morning. Sounded promising so I told her I shall be back for that soon. Lets C.

Name: Xiao something

Originrc but from her accent I think fujian.

Face: 8/10 girl next door look

Body: solid

Boobs: soft b cup

GFE: 10/10 very playful, I like!

WIR: definitelyAny clues to where dis place is?

Sey Kia
07-12-10, 05:42
Any clues to where this place is?The name itself is also the name of the location.

Get it bro?

Spermhead
07-12-10, 11:33
I've been in town for an official duty, traveling from the tidal bore town. After a few hours driving, I've decided to rest myself to one of the MP in ACH area, near to the supermarket. This time, I've decided to try for local or neighbour. Going there around 2m and 7 ML available. Choose the brightest headlight one and here are the FR

Name: L***A

Origin: neighbour

GFE: 7/10 talkative

Boobs: 34a (firm to hold)

Autoroam: yes

HJ: 5/10 so so only

Fjidnt ask

Damage: 50

She's seems a bit lazy. Quite disappointed.

Then, I have a drink with my frenz and he recommend me to check yi san ba. This time, it is good experience.

Name: **Y

Origin: local

HJ: 7/10

BJ: 9/10 (deep and slow), she allow me to shot inside _

Fjidnt ask

Damage: 60 (50+20tips)

To be continue with some action from cheonglin.

Sey Kia
07-12-10, 23:18
Went back here yesterday for a pinoy and ended getting a 90 minute massage and nothing else. I asked the girl for specials and she said that they don't offer any. Any bro's have recent experience here?

Crablai
07-13-10, 00:07
Spermhead,

Where is Yi San Ba?

Spermhead
07-13-10, 10:42
Spermhead,

Where is Yi San Ba?Sorry bro crablai. Its yi liu ba. At ach area. Sorry for theres a lot of mistake in my report. Quite rushing in my FR typing. Anyway, I will share my last experience before I go back tommorow.

Lifemelody86
07-13-10, 11:04
Where is this location?

Is it in KCH city?

Naihiak
07-13-10, 16:07
Which MP at MJC offers FJ?

Went to Miao City and Kitty before but both only got HJ.

Sey Kia
07-13-10, 22:04
Managed to find the place by checking previous posts. First time there so just took whatever the tauke nio recommend. Big boobs but face turned me off a little but decided to try it anyway. Massage was so so but halfway thru as me whether I want to buang air or not. I said of course but there are a lot of ways to do it, which one are you offering. She offered a FJ for 100 and HJ. I said I was too tired so unless she don't mind cowgirl till I come, I'll take the HJ. Her HJ skill is so so. She alternates between fast hard strokes and soft barely touching the head strokes. Almost made me unload 3-4 times but let just say she isn't my type. GFE was good though

Name: Kat

Origin: Bidayuh from Padawan

Boobs: big but I didn't go near them

Face: 4/10

FJ: didn't take but available

Damage: 100 (1. 5 hours + 20 tips as I didn't unload)

Sey Kia
07-13-10, 22:22
Wanted to unload so headed towards sentosa, halfway there, decided that I want some place that confirmed got BBBJ so stopped at come come. Took my usual lady and laid on my back. Told her I wanted to get straight down to business. She cleaned my little bro up and proceeded to give me a catbath and then a BBBJ for a good 15 minutes eventually she got tired and climbed on top of me and chose to rub herself on my little bro. And she kept asking when I'm going to take her out for a FJ. I almost said now. But then I realised that it was that time of the month for her. Sigh. So I replied next week when your red flag is down. She then proceeded to suck some more and keep telling me to rub her nipples harder. After another 10 minutes or so, I told her to just give me a HJ. She put some oil on my didi and started stroking it then she complained that I wasnt giving her boobs enough attention so I sucked on the nipples until I unloaded. Sometimes its just good to go back to your regular massage lady who knows what you like.

Name: girl in Chinese

Body: normal with a bit of tummy

Boobs: see cups but shaped like papa.

Nipples: long and suckable.

BBBJ: 7/10. Not sure about CIM but she does spit so probably not

Damage: 55 + 50 (if you are new she asks between 70-90 for a BBBJ) I usually end up giving her 70 if she does something particularly special so she does try her best to surprise me.

Mantit
07-14-10, 03:38
WTF! She is super lazy! Did not let me take off her bras! Did not let me suck her nipples! Just lay there and did nothing! Rushing like hell!

Race: Iban
Teeth: 1 decayed front tooth
body: slightly plump
boobs: big 36D but super soft and sagging
nipples: dark, big and hard 10/10
pussy: dark and trimmed
gfe: 0/10
FJ: 0/10
Damage: 80 for 15min
unload: no

Avoid her!!!!!!

Mantit
07-14-10, 03:42
Lots of girls. Some new arrival vietkongs.

Name: Chen Chen
Origin: Chong Ching
Face: cute 8/10
body: slim and petite
boobs: 34B, soft, perky 9/10
nipples: small 7/10
skin: fair and smooth 9/10
pussy: did not see
HJ: yes 8/10
Damage: 50 +50

Did not let me take off her clothes. Asked for another 50 to take off. WTF!

Mantit
07-14-10, 08:42
Went back to check out the new dark ML that does not look like PRC.

Name: Xiao Han/Wen Wen
Origin: Liaw Ning
Race: Mongolian
Skin: dark and smooth 9/10
body: skinny, boney, tall
Boobs: 34A, nice shape, perky 9/10
nipples: dark, small, sensitive 9/10
pussy: hairy
Gfe: 10/10 talkative, look naive, accommodating
Ass: soft and nice
Damage: 40 +40
Others: Lie next to me, body to body hugging

The Red
07-15-10, 10:50
Went there a couple of weeks ago, got a Pinoy also. she do HJ and also BBBJ for 100.

Went back here yesterday for a pinoy and ended getting a 90 minute massage and nothing else. I asked the girl for specials and she said that they don't offer any. Any bro's have recent experience here?

Prestigejy
07-15-10, 14:03
WTF! She is super lazy! Did not let me take off her bras! Did not let me suck her nipples! Just lay there and did nothing! Rushing like hell!

Race: Iban
Teeth: 1 decayed front tooth
body: slightly plump
boobs: big 36D but super soft and sagging
nipples: dark, big and hard 10/10
pussy: dark and trimmed
gfe: 0/10
FJ: 0/10
Damage: 80 for 15min
unload: no

Avoid her!!!!!!Sorry brother to hear that. The only good thing is her look and breasts

Spermhead
07-15-10, 14:45
Its my final night in town for I have to go back tommorrow morning. Decide to go to relax at CLP. Good impression for me for there is neighbour stock there. Take the tallest one. She's look sweet. Proceed to the room. I stripe myself half. When she enter the room, she ask me whether I'm shy not to take all. I told her, let you do it for me. Start massage my back, my butt to my leg. Theres a few time her hand accident with xiao di and she's say sorry. I juz smile and saying that she is so naughty. Massage skill not bad. She ask me to turn around 20min later. Then, she start massage my chest to my tummy. While doing so, I also massage her booby. She accidently touch xiao di which is still cover by a towel. She ask me why xiao di not responding. I told her, may be he is tired and still sleeping. If you kiss him, may be he will awake. I thought it was a joke for her. Suddently, she slowly give xiao di a kiss follow by a deep BJ. Xiao di awake and she proceed with the HJ. Autoroam to the south part are restricted for japan still attack. Go back to my hotel that night with a nice feeling. Xiao di has been serve by 3 different way. Take her number for future

Name: forgot to ask

Origin: neighbour

Booby: 34B, firm dude

Nipplesark pink

HJ: 8/10 (she using her booby at last, may be tired)

BJ: for a few second 9/10

Fj: may be next time

Damage: 100 (1. 5hr + tips)

Mo100
07-16-10, 15:25
Hi Notiguy,

I have been unable to reach Ah Chen and Jia Jia way back prior to Gawai. That was when the major raids happened in Kuching.

Plus, it's World Cup season and there have been not stop of natural disasters in PRC, if you watch CCTV. They could be anywhere. Just pray and hope that they will come back for us again.

I really miss them (cry with tears).

Mo

Diff Ll
07-17-10, 21:00
Can share the contact num?

Which MP have provide FJ? How much?

Diff Ll
07-17-10, 21:02
Hi Notiguy,

I have been unable to reach Ah Chen and Jia Jia way back prior to Gawai. That was when the major raids happened in Kuching.

Plus, it's World Cup season and there have been not stop of natural disasters in PRC, if you watch CCTV. They could be anywhere. Just pray and hope that they will come back for us again.

MoCan share their contact num?

Which MP provide FJ & how much?

Normad2020
07-20-10, 09:04
Had to make another unscheduled trip to Kuching to solve some problem for one of the client. Arrived on 1st flight from KL and proceeded to the client's location. Worked through lunch and finished by around 2.30pm. Since the client picked me up from the airport, his Sales Manager took me for a late lunch at a food court near 4.5 mile.

After lunch, "lapak" with him and talk bull for a while. Around 5pm he suggested we go for a massage. He brought me to the pink place where apparently he was a regular. He took his regular ML and I chose a Pinoy who smiled the sweetest to me during the "mirroring".

Proceed to the massage room and I must say the place is well maintained and the atmosphere is good (no advertisement here just my opinion). The ML gave me a reasonable massage and I was surprised that for such a petite lady her hands were strong. I was quite relax and we chat and laughed.

After about 40 min massaging my back she took a warm wet towel and rubbed the oil off my back. Turned around and she said she was tired. Took this as a "sign" and asked her to lay next to me. We cuddled for a while and I decided to explore. Sensing no objection proceeded further and finger f**ked her until she climaxed.

She wanted to go raw but I declined as neither of us have a c**d*m. She proceeded to give me a reasonable BBBJ and when I was about to climaxed she quickly laid down and asked me to release on her boobs. It was a nice way to end....hehehehe.

We cleaned up (more wet and warm towel) and laid there. During that time she kept kissing me and wanted me to go raw with her. I resisted and decided to finger f**ked her again. This time her p***y was flooded!!!!! All the time she kept pushing me to go raw but I kept my cool. Finally she gave me another BBBJCIMS.

Left the place and went to the airport where I took a nice shower before flying out of Kuching.

Statistics:

Name: Kept for the time being as I planned to see her again either at the MP
or take her out after 1am (if I stay overnight)
Body : Petite
Boobs: 34B (solid with very sensitive nipples)
BBBJ : Good
Damage : RM50 (my host pay for the time slot)

Cheers

Hiao Fang
07-21-10, 09:23
Had to make another unscheduled trip to Kuching to solve some problem for one of the client. Arrived on 1st flight from KL and proceeded to the client's location. Worked through lunch and finished by around 2.30pm. Since the client picked me up from the airport, his Sales Manager took me for a late lunch at a food court near 4.5 mile.

After lunch, "lapak" with him and talk bull for a while. Around 5pm he suggested we go for a massage. He brought me to the pink place where apparently he was a regular. He took his regular ML and I chose a Pinoy who smiled the sweetest to me during the "mirroring".

Proceed to the massage room and I must say the place is well maintained and the atmosphere is good (no advertisement here just my opinion). The ML gave me a reasonable massage and I was surprised that for such a petite lady her hands were strong. I was quite relax and we chat and laughed.

After about 40 min massaging my back she took a warm wet towel and rubbed the oil off my back. Turned around and she said she was tired. Took this as a "sign" and asked her to lay next to me. We cuddled for a while and I decided to explore. Sensing no objection proceeded further and finger f**ked her until she climaxed.

She wanted to go raw but I declined as neither of us have a c**d*m. She proceeded to give me a reasonable BBBJ and when I was about to climaxed she quickly laid down and asked me to release on her boobs. It was a nice way to end....hehehehe.

We cleaned up (more wet and warm towel) and laid there. During that time she kept kissing me and wanted me to go raw with her. I resisted and decided to finger f**ked her again. This time her p***y was flooded!!!!! All the time she kept pushing me to go raw but I kept my cool. Finally she gave me another BBBJCIMS.

Left the place and went to the airport where I took a nice shower before flying out of Kuching.

Statistics:

CheersBro where is the place? waiting for ur reply

Hiao Fang
07-21-10, 09:28

Statistics:

CheersWhere is the place?

Carlx Luxy
07-21-10, 21:12
Where is the place?Why do you keep asking, but never post a FR before?

Viper Z
07-22-10, 01:29
For those of you who managed to try Yani (real name tina) at SP1 sometime a year back, there is currently a new girl (arrived 2 days ago) who has the same body as her but taller. Petite tits with light hair pussy and tight!

Downside of this girl is that her face is full of pimples.

Viper Z
07-22-10, 01:32
Last week a friend of mine arrived from KL so brought him around. Since he cant speak mandarin so we went to ND at Ang Cheng Ho. However the ladies there did not appeal to him. We walk to the other 'ND' with PRC and Pinoys and he chose a thin petite lady while I chose a MILF
(ya, a MILF - was accompanying him for a good time so just choose whichever was available).

All in all the GFE was surprisingly good with no rush jobs (unlike the experience I had with the pinoy here). However tips for HJ+Auto roam was RM 50.

Viper Z
07-22-10, 01:34
KKElvin wanted to try new place so the three of us went to try out MEIKO at Jln Song. In summary the modus operandi is the same as Kui Lin. Sexy lingerie + thin and pretty PRCs. The interesting part here is that there are sisters (yes, real blood sisters) who worked here together. I took the youngest one (no 8 i think). Only HJ + Auto roam provided. :)

Sey Kia
07-22-10, 03:02
Where is the place?Just read back all the previous post and you will know where it is.

Normad2020
07-22-10, 05:11
Brother, there is enough information in the forum written by members here about this place. Please take some time to read. It will be good for you as you will pick up some interesting tips and information for your "cheonging" activities.

I spent a lot of time in the beginning reading here (ISG) before I could get my bearing about the scene in Kuching. Even then I spent more time exploring the various places every opportunity I have when I was in Kuching. I was only "accepted" (I hope) as a genuine cheongster after posting roughly about 20 FR (not questions) before the Senior Taikos entertained my queries.

So Brother, we all need to start somewhere and I believe the best option for you is to start reading. The side effect of reading is that you can improve your English comprehension ;-)

Cheers

Where is the place?

Normad2020
07-22-10, 05:14
Taiko Viper, have you tried the new stock? Auntie had given me 3 missed calls yesterday but I was not in Malaysia so did not returned her call. Have you test-driven and any rating on the new car?

Cheers

For those of you who managed to try Yani (real name tina) at SP1 sometime a year back, there is currently a new girl (arrived 2 days ago) who has the same body as her but taller. Petite tits with light hair pussy and tight!

Downside of this girl is that her face is full of pimples.

The Red
07-22-10, 07:23
Read a post from one of the taikos here who said there were some neighbour ML. Went there few days ago to check it out and it seems that the MLs was not as described. In fact there were only 2 MLs and they were not from neighbour. Ask them whether they have, they said long time don have. So really have to make excuse to cabut as one was plump and the others was more interested in watching tv.

So my question is, did i go to the right place?

The Red
07-22-10, 07:24
Anyone of the taikos here every try Selamat Datang? Any good?

Myopic
07-22-10, 09:13
Have not been posting for a while due to work and unsignificant visits to parlours worth mentioning haha did however tried one of ah boys stock from hong kong name T*** T***. Good gfe overall with nice perky nipples..manage to squeeze some time smoking while watching tv with her after the session. Here goes the fr..

GFE : 8/10
boobs : b cup but has a round firm shape with perky plum nipples
fj : 8/10, tight and no rush with moans like she meant it
pussy: unshaven and doesnt look loose..
looks: syt has a wing tattoo above the butt
fk: just a little
daty: yess..shes into it..manage to finger while eating her
bbbj: still can improve on the suction conventional fl style

Total Handy
07-22-10, 09:41
I cannot agree with Bro Carlx Luxy & Bro Normad2020 more!

You have to gain your FRs and Respect before you can be "accepted", as a Genuine Cheongster.

Hope you take this positively.

Cheers

Brother, there is enough information in the forum written by members here about this place. Please take some time to read. It will be good for you as you will pick up some interesting tips and information for your "cheonging" activities.

I spent a lot of time in the beginning reading here (ISG) before I could get my bearing about the scene in Kuching. Even then I spent more time exploring the various places every opportunity I have when I was in Kuching. I was only "accepted" (I hope) as a genuine cheongster after posting roughly about 20 FR (not questions) before the Senior Taikos entertained my queries.

So Brother, we all need to start somewhere and I believe the best option for you is to start reading. The side effect of reading is that you can improve your English comprehension ;-)

Cheers

Fat Fat Roll
07-22-10, 11:09
Hi Notiguy,

MoHi there Mo100,

Ah Chen have been going back to home town since end of may. As according to her, she is not coming back for the time being. It might be taking longer than usual, she said she is tired and earn a bit enough, lol. As for Jia Jia her phone keep going to voice message, i don't think she is coming back until this August is passed then. Cos during our independent day, there will be more spot-checking everyway. I'm going over to this coming August, does anyone taiko here can recommend any ON girls for me?

Thanks

Naihiak
07-22-10, 14:23
I wanted to release, but I had no idea where to go, so I went to the place I went before.

MP: Miao City
Name: xixi (no.5)
Origin:fujian
face: 5/10
body:Slim
boobs:soft, 34B
Massage:8/10
Hj: 7/10
BBBJ: NO
AR:YES ( boob only )

This time get a better treatment compared to last time and she's not that rushing. But once again, I'm not a HJ guy, prefer BJ and if possible FJ. Any bro can help?

Naihiak
07-22-10, 14:27
After the visit to miao city, driving around MJC to hunt for those kopitiam gal or discount store gal but didn't knw how to start. Haha. Have the initiatives but lack of ideas and courage maybe?

Any bro who are very good at hunting can share some tips to help?

Notiguy
07-22-10, 17:00
The constant rain seems to have dampened the cheonging mood somewhat, well at least at the mp that I went to.

I have been to this particular grand mp on a number of occassions and picked this ml that was assigned to me some time ago.

During the first session, we finished with a HJ with me joking that I was keen for more the next time round to which agreed. So as we got reacquainted hugging and chatting, I casually mentioned that I was feeling quite hot but 'forgot' to bring a cap, to which she mentioned "it's okay, I have one". Another ml who does fj

Anyhow, she asked what I would like to do first and I said sex, which was the obvious choice at the time. Overall, it was pretty good and since there weren't any other patrons at the time, it wasn't as risky.

By the time we were finished there was about slightly more than half and hour left and we just cuddled together and talked which was quite pleasant.

PRC

Looks: 6/10 I wouldn't say she was a looker but she has the CFM look and she was very feminine and gentle ("the")

Body: Quite tall, slim. But smallish boobs and a not all there ass 6. 5/10

Boobs: B cup?

Fj: 8/10 accomodating and didn't rush. Cowgirl, missionary, spoon and doggie.

HJ: nil

BJ: nil

Damage: RM40 for the massage + RM50. 00 (That's right)

We didn't talk about how much the fj would set me back at first but I played it dumb and handed her a 50 which she took smilingly. I think thats very reasonable even for a MILF at an mp. M

Aybe I was lucky that we got along well but I will for the meantime be keeping mum about this ml as I would like to preserve this economic cheong.

Stay safe bros.

Sey Kia
07-22-10, 21:36
Anyone of the taikos here every try Selamat Datang? Any good?Bro red,

I used to frequent the place until recently (prefer other places now) t ladies at relax are not usually lookers. And when you say neighbouring, I'm assuming is the neighbor that is accessible to us via bus.

Also where is selamat datang? I might go and try it out this weekend.

The Red
07-23-10, 05:27
Tried this new MP which opened a few mths ago (according to the ML). The ambience quite ok and the place clean and new. The ladies quite good looking like KL frachise. But if you looking for good rub, I suggest you give this a skip as the massage by them seems like touch only. No power. Only HJ available with auto roam and touching up and bottom. Tips is up to you. I only gave RM15 for the extra! But nothing to shout about.

No. 12

Origin: cn

GFE: 5/10

Rub: 2/10

Looks: 7/10

FK: no. Just peck on lips etc.

Boobs: ok only

Puss: tight

HJ: yes (RM15)

Total damage: RM45 for I hour and RM15 tips

Mantit
07-23-10, 18:09
I don't think your info is right. Her boobs are the nicest I have seen. They are at least the cup.

I wanted to release, but I had no idea where to go, so I went to the place I went before.

MP: Miao City
Name: xixi (no.5)
Origin:fujian
body:Slim
boobs:soft, 34B
Massage:8/10
Hj: 7/10
BBBJ: NO
AR:YES ( boob only )

This time get a better treatment compared to last time and she's not that rushing. But once again, I'm not a HJ guy, prefer BJ and if possible FJ. Any bro can help?

Crablai
07-24-10, 05:08
Yesterday goto mp at Tabuan area.

Name: xiao xiao

Body: slim

HJ: 8/10

Damage: 50 + 30

Mantit
07-24-10, 13:15
Gang Ya XXXX- got one petite girl
Metro Jln Ban Hock- same management as Borneo
Sin Hui Huan- local dinosaurs
Unforgetable- 1 MILF, quite pretty for her age RM50/ hour
Ann Ann- 1 PRC dinosaur
Black Forest- no hanky panky

Mantit
07-24-10, 13:18
Chose a slim girl.
Name: bing bing
boobs: A cup, almost flat
nipples: big
pussy: trimmed
gfe: 5/10
skin: tan and smooth
damage: 40+50

Mantit
07-24-10, 13:24
My favourite is away. Chose a pretty new ML.
Name: Shi Shi
face: 8/10 pretty
massage: 9/10 good
boobs: 34B solid muscle, firm
nipple: small, pinkish
pussy: unshaven
Hj: yes
gfe: 9/10 keep on smilling
damage: 38 + 50

I think this is the one that Bro Naihiak tried out. I apologized for the confusion. The other Xi Xi has big boobs.

Naihiak
07-24-10, 16:51
My favourite is away. Chose a pretty new ML.
Name: Shi Shi
face: 8/10 pretty
massage: 9/10 good
boobs: 34B solid muscle, firm
nipple: small, pinkish
pussy: unshaven
gfe: 9/10 keep on smilling
damage: 38 + 50

I think this is the one that Bro Naihiak tried out. I apologized for the confusion. The other Xi Xi has big boobs.Ya I think she's the one. Very talkative. Strong hands. But you seems to be more successful because you managed to visit her pussy. She only let me suck her boobs.

Carlx Luxy
07-25-10, 12:05
Chose a slim girl.
damage: 40+50Isn't this girl you already play since long time ago?

Mantit
07-26-10, 03:30
never. My first time.
Isn't this girl you already play since long time ago?

Viper Z
07-26-10, 03:53
Taiko Viper, have you tried the new stock? Auntie had given me 3 missed calls yesterday but I was not in Malaysia so did not returned her call. Have you test-driven and any rating on the new car?

Cheers

Overall ok. :) Saw another new stock. This one is a little meaty.

Darknighty
07-26-10, 07:26
Went to relax at CLP after reading the FR from one or two of the taiko here.

I've encouter the same experience as bro the RED, no neigbouring stock at all here, when asked, they have non of them there.

So, I had no choice but to take one of the lady from PRC which asked me whether or not I want to massage. To my surprise, while I was lying down ready for my massage, the other PRC came in, too meaty and not quite pretty as well. I am the type who do not stand up for myself. So, I just thought nevermind and let her do her deeds.

Turned out, her massage was not bad at all.

And when she was HJ-ing, her skill was kind of unique, it felt like she was BBBJ-ing me. Good HJ skill there.

So, here goes the FR:

Name: No.8
Origin: Guang Zhou
Skin: Fair
Face: 4/10, old looking
massage: 8/10 good
Body: meaty
Boobs: 34C
Nipple: did not see
Pussy: GOd knows
Hj: YES
GFE: 7/10 keep on laughing
Damage: 40 + 50

Viper Z
07-27-10, 03:03
Looks like it is that time of the year again. With every festival celebration comes intense 'checking' by our authorities. Advisable to avoid or tapau instead those MPs with foreign products. Dont want to be caught with your pants down.......

Darknighty
07-27-10, 06:32
Had a little bit of time in the afternoon yesterday, and i drove past SKY 9, so i decided to check out the ML here.

I came here before, tried a pinoy..she was meaty and playful but lazy.

However, this time around i tried a PRC ML, she talked alot about her sad life and lots of bulls, typical gold digger.

Here goes:

Name: Zhen Zhen
Origin: Shu Zhou (north of beijing)
Skin: very fair
Face: 7/10, my type of girl
massage: 5/10, more like touching than massaging
Body: just nice
Boobs: 34C
Nipple: slight darkish
Pussy: Unshaven (i roamed south and got stuck in the black forest), juicy
Hj: YES (not very skillful tho)
GFE: 7/10 (i like her voice)
Damage: 50 + 60 (got stuck in black forest for quite awhile)

Normad2020
07-27-10, 07:09
Taiko, has anyone "taken" the virgin?

Auntie called me yesterday (Monday) and told me she wanted me to be the "first" for the girl. I told her I am not into unexplored territory as I find it very annoying to have to "teach" the girl on what to do....;-0

Further, "first time" girl is normally not fun as there is a high chance she will cry during and after the deed or give you the sad face. I pay for pleasure....!!!

I had my share of virgins (in higher secondary (2) and university (1)) and I think I had my urge satisfied in wanting to "do" virgins....hehehehe

Cheers

Overall ok. :) Saw another new stock. This one is a little meaty.

Viper Z
07-27-10, 07:37
Taiko, has anyone "taken" the virgin?

Auntie called me yesterday (Monday) and told me she wanted me to be the "first" for the girl. I told her I am not into unexplored territory as I find it very annoying to have to "teach" the girl on what to do....;-0

Further, "first time" girl is normally not fun as there is a high chance she will cry during and after the deed or give you the sad face. I pay for pleasure....!!!

I had my share of virgins (in higher secondary (2) and university (1)) and I think I had my urge satisfied in wanting to "do" virgins....hehehehe

Cheers

Last I heard the usual customer of virgins is still in KL and have not arrived here yet to take the virgin.. lol
RM 3k....

Normad2020
07-28-10, 04:16
for rm3k, i might as well make a trip to pattaya and my budget would be like this (assuming i fly out of kuching)

(aa) kuching-kl-bkk-kl-kuching = rm1000

(transport) bkk airport-pattaya-bkk airport = rm 50

(hotel) pattaya (3d2n) = rm 300

(f&b) pattaya (3d2n) = rm 350

(ladies) 2-lt (18-22yo), 1-soapie (sabai dee), 1-massage++ (at soi honey), 1-st (at soi 6) & 1 early morning bbbj (at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900)) = rm 700
(assuming i can get through all i have planned above)

total = rm2,400

i still have rm600 leftover for at least 7 more sessions (plus teh tarik at the nearby mamak cafe) at sp1 with the "deflowered" ladies....hehehehe

maybe i do not appreciate deflowering a girl but to me that is not money well spent. again that is my opinion and i am sure some brothers out there will say differently and adopted the "mao" method of deflowering 1 girl a day to maintain his positive chi and youthfulness......

cheers

last i heard the usual customer of virgins is still in kl and have not arrived here yet to take the virgin.. lol
rm 3k....

Viper Z
07-28-10, 06:51
Looks like the virgin is already deflowered....
:)

Normad2020
07-28-10, 09:12
So anyone of the brothers here who did the honor at RM3k......hahahaha

I will let the other Senior Brothers have their turn test driving the recently deflowered girl (to get some mileage for the piston to lubricate the socket). Then in my next trip, I will test drive a well run machine....hehehehe

BTW, Taiko can you PM me the name of the girl so that when I am there next, auntie will not try to pull a fast one on me and "substitute" another girl for the so called deflowered girl? Appreciate the information.

Cheers

Looks like the virgin is already deflowered....
:)

Viper Z
07-28-10, 10:25
So anyone of the brothers here who did the honor at RM3k......hahahaha

I will let the other Senior Brothers have their turn test driving the recently deflowered girl (to get some mileage for the piston to lubricate the socket). Then in my next trip, I will test drive a well run machine....hehehehe

BTW, Taiko can you PM me the name of the girl so that when I am there next, auntie will not try to pull a fast one on me and "substitute" another girl for the so called deflowered girl? Appreciate the information.

Cheers

Once deflowered it is the same as others... lol
Anyway there was this one girl that reminds me of Yani, the previous girl. However she only works off and on as she pleases. Working name is Anissa. YOu might want to test drive that one first as she is fair, boobs just starting to grow (A cup i think) and pussy has little hair. :)

The recently deflowered lady has broken front teeth and is meaty. However the boobs division is excellent with more than a handful.

Cping
07-28-10, 16:17
Plan to go MP that could get FJ.

But always dunno where to go at night time.

The Red
07-29-10, 02:26
Went to this MP near food court. Biz must be bad as lots of MLs sitting around watching tv or play cards. All rooms empty

Chose a neighbour. Her massage skills quite ok and hands pretty strong.

Looks: 6/10
Massage skills - 7/10
Auto-r: yes
cat: not too hairy and juicy
FJ: offer but did not take (RM100 the opening price but i think can go lower)
tits: firm. not too small but not too big
WIR: yes
Damage: 45 + tips 10.

Normad2020
07-29-10, 09:09
Anissa sounds delicious.....hmmmmm need to go Kuching soon for her and broken tooth....hehehehe...

Cheers

Anyway there was this one girl that reminds me of Yani, the previous girl. However she only works off and on as she pleases. Working name is Anissa. YOu might want to test drive that one first as she is fair, boobs just starting to grow (A cup i think) and pussy has little hair. :)

The recently deflowered lady has broken front teeth and is meaty. However the boobs division is excellent with more than a handful.

Snowbear
07-30-10, 11:28
Went to above place today and tried my luck. Just anyone whose turn is up. Turn out #7 already up and behind me when I approached the counter. Saw the #10 there also. Pity didn't take her, felt bad for her as she was so nice to me last time.

Anyway, here is a summary for No. 7

Name: Ping Ping

Origin: PRC, Fujian

Looks: 5/10. Wide mouth. Slight bitchy look. A bit 'Sien Sien' when she talks to you.

Body: Small boobs. A size. I lifted up the bra and had a look and play. Didn't like what I saw, pop it back in its place and AR her below as access there was easier. : D

Massage: 4/10 skill-wise but 9/10 for "completeness". Unlike most girls who ask whether you'd like a HJ after you turn over, she will massage your neck, arms, chest, nipples, abdomen, hips (damn ticklish! ), legs before popping the question. She uses her nails to lightly scratch/tickle you also. Last time I had this was in Shanghai where the girl tickled my balls with her nails from behind.Damn shiok. But this girl doesn't do the balls this way, only the inner thighs and torso. After finishing HJ and cleanup, she continues her massage until time's up.

AR: Surprisingly allowed me to finger her. First I reached under her short skirt and just ran my middle finger along her camel toe while she was gently starting on her HJ. No protest so I moved below her undies and she was wet wet wet! Didn't finger deeply as I find PRC girls don't like it. I just a finger gently in between the lips and circling the clitoris when I reached the front and repeat the sequence. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter until she let out a soft moan and jerk her hips. She quickened her HJ as this was happening and I didn't hold back.

HJ: 7/10. Asks whether I wanted oil. Massage the balls and head gently for quite a while with licking of the nipples to get things going before the actual HJ.

GFE: Didn't click.

FK, BJ, FJ: Not offered I think.

Damage: 42 + 50 (This girl demanded 50 for HJ but never discussed the price before hand. My previous experience there is that the girls would be glad to accept any tip. Even RM10. Having said that, RM50 is standard price for HJ I guess)

WIR: Not for her.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.I have used her.

She's not too bad.

Mannnn
07-31-10, 08:40

BBBJ: Good
Bra Size: 38/85

Bernard Lee
07-31-10, 20:14
Whr can I find her?

chose a petite dark indon.
Name: Jenny
origin: Pontianak
marital: divorced. Have a kid
face: 7/10 cute
body: petite, with beer belly
skin: dark, clean and smooth
smell: good
boobs: 34A nice shape and sexy
AR: yes
damage: 35 +25

Normad2020
08-01-10, 02:53
Taiko Mannn that is great news......another big boob. You said good BBBJ. I wonder where she learnt the skills since she was a virgin... hmmmm

BBBJ: Good
Bra Size: 38/85

Mannnn
08-01-10, 03:32
Taiko Mannn that is great news......another big boob. You said good BBBJ. I wonder where she learnt the skills since she was a virgin... hmmmm
Not only she do BBBJ, she love doing it. Seldom a newbie do this.

Miao28
08-01-10, 04:09
Taiko Mannn that is great news......another big boob. You said good BBBJ. I wonder where she learnt the skills since she was a virgin... hmmmmYou would have to be a newbie to believe the words of that fatty auntie. "Caveat emptor' is the keyword when visiting such places and never let your little head rule your big head and your wallet.

Snowbear
08-02-10, 04:28
Can anyone tell me if she is still there?

Darknighty
08-02-10, 05:19
Went to 168 on one fine day, I came here countless times, took AH L*** this time, local and she speaks Chinese, not bad.

Size wise, petite. Married then divorced with a fat kid according to her.

This time I started of with the front massage first, she asked "yao ma? ", I don't quite like FJ in a MP, so I opted for BBBJ instead. Her skill wasnt mature and seems like a newbie maybe because her mouth is kind of small, I could feel the teeth on my brother which is unpleasant. She "curi tulang" alot by using her hand. So, I guess she's not a good choice for those who like BBBJ.

Price wise, she wanted 100 overall, somehow I don't think it is worth that much for a local. (Normally only PRC has big appetite)

But then she insisted, and again, lazy to bargain, I paid her what she asked for.

Here goes again

Name: Ah L***
origin: Serian i think
marital: divorced. Have a kid
body: petite, with beer belly
skin: dark
smell: not sure
boobs: 34C saggy
gfe: 6/10
damage: 100 blood.

Normad2020
08-02-10, 06:06
Taiko Mannnn this is indeed interesting.

I wonder whether it is part of the curriculum they taught in school in our neighbor country.....hehehehe? If so than maybe we should adopt the same subject for our education system. With that maybe our universities ranking will be in the top 100 for ECA....

Cheers

Not only she do BBBJ, she love doing it. Seldom a newbie do this.

Normad2020
08-02-10, 06:17
taiko miao28, have not heard from you for some time. how's things? glad as always for the little chit-chat....

i normally take about 20% of whatever auntie told me about her girls. in this way i will not be disappointed. it is just that unless this "recently deflowered" girl works in places such as "[CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) (bangkok / pattaya)" before where the girls are expert in the art of bj and where the services they provide for their patrons is bj and not really fj, i would say that whoever paid the rm3k to deflower her might have paid for a "second entry" or a "reconstructed virgin".

i am not belittling anyone but is just that i have yet to experience a girl who has recently being deflowered enjoying bj. it is considered an acquired taste. i have traveled extensively in thailand and indonesia and i can tell you that bj does not go well with "fresh girls" in the business.....thus this girl that taiko mannnn mentioned is intriguing..

cheers

you would have to be a newbie to believe the words of that fatty auntie. "caveat emptor' is the keyword when visiting such places and never let your little head rule your big head and your wallet.

Myopic
08-02-10, 09:38
Was getting the occasional super itch on thw weekend and was contemplating whether to re visit this place I've not been for a while. Have a while to burn while servicing my car so I went upstairs to check the stock. Went in and found out the place hasnt change much, only different is it seems to have more bakso now compared to prc's last time. Chose a meaty short haired bakso from ponti and went into the last room. For your info the rooms here are all nicely partitioned which allows for good privacy. The rate used to be quite expensive at 55 an hr but it seems its only rm 35 now due to bad business according to my ML. So wemt in strip to my boxers and massage begins. She has strong hands but a bit on the shy side. What a turn off. Massage was good as she seems to put effort on it, manage to auto roam during massage but that was it. Towards the end she offered services, HJ for 30, BBBJ for 60 and FJ for 100. I took the BBBJ and manage to nego to 50, After cleaning started to lick the balls before massaging the head with the tongue for a few minutes and then sucking it ala lollipop style with the 'pop'. Oh yeah only took off her blouse for me to squeeze the semi saggy breast hehe. Nipples was kinda soft but has big areola's. Afret around 5 minutes she start Sucking more aggresively while massaging the scrotums with her other hands and thats where I signalled to come and she released it as she doesn't do CIM. Overall it was just ok for me caise the hourly rate is only 35 plus 50 for the service. Not too bad for some mid day relieve.

Mantit
08-02-10, 09:56
found a good looking gal here.

Name: Bai Snow
Origin: Jiang Xi
Marital: Married???
Children: Yes??
Face: 9/10 pretty and classy
Skin: smooth
body: slim, 9/10
butt: nice and smooth 9/10
boobs: small A cup
nipples: small
tummy: flat
gfe: 10/10
Hj: yes 9/10
Damage: 40 +50

I love the fact that she let me kiss her cheeks non-stop, lie beside me and hugged me tighter when I cum!

Miao28
08-02-10, 09:56
taiko miao28, have not heard from you for some time. how's things? glad as always for the little chit-chat....

i normally take about 20% of whatever auntie told me about her girls. in this way i will not be disappointed. it is just that unless this "recently deflowered" girl works in places such as "[CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) (bangkok / pattaya)" before where the girls are expert in the art of bj and where the services they provide for their patrons is bj and not really fj, i would say that whoever paid the rm3k to deflower her might have paid for a "second entry" or a "reconstructed virgin".

i am not belittling anyone but is just that i have yet to experience a girl who has recently being deflowered enjoying bj. it is considered an acquired taste. i have traveled extensively in thailand and indonesia and i can tell you that bj does not go well with "fresh girls" in the business.....thus this girl that taiko mannnn mentioned is intriguing..

cheersnormad, i totally agree with your statement and it is most certainly that some of our brothers here were conned in giving up big bucks for a supposedly recently deflowered virgin.

Snowbear
08-02-10, 12:17
Chose a slim girl.
damage: 40+50Hi Mantit,

Is she still there let me know any good?

Your advice!

Carlx Luxy
08-02-10, 14:54

I love the fact that she let me kiss her cheeks non-stop, lie beside me and hugged me tighter when I cum!She tell you that she got children already?

Mantit
08-03-10, 03:12
She tell you that she got children already?
jokingly, she said she has 10.

Normad2020
08-03-10, 06:41
Taiko Miao28, I would like to believe that the person paying the RM3k to deflower the girl was not one of the brothers in this forum because the members here will be more "wise" to that....again this is just my opinion as I have not heard from other Taikos here.

After making so many comments on this, I would like to qualify myself by giving the benefit of a doubt.....

(1) Maybe this girl is indeed a virgin and the person deflowering her really had the real deal. It could be that the girl just love to suck c**k and had watched a lot of AV to learn the techniques of giving a good head as testified by Taiko Mannnn.

(2) Alternatively, this girl could have been giving a lot of heads back in her kampung without losing her virginity. It happened and I had came across several girls in Sulawesi who were specialist in BJ but are still virgins (in that they had never been penetrated). The arrangement is that the village elders and "bomoh" requires as part of their daily ritual young virgins to "suck the impurity from their body" so that they can live longer.....;-)

I was offered in one of my working trips there but guessing by their age, I decided to pass and settle for more accommodating "mature" ladies (estimated about 18-20yo) who were (by their village tradition) "offered" as a "warm blanket" to "important" guest visiting their village when the guests need to spend the night.....hehehehe

Cheers

Normad, I totally agree with your statement and it is most certainly that some of our brothers here were conned in giving up big bucks for a supposedly recently deflowered virgin.

Snowbear
08-05-10, 10:57
Hi Mantit,

Is she still there let me know any good?

Your advice!Mr Mantit waiting for your reply brother.

Bernard Lee
08-05-10, 15:20
I went to this MP nearby 100% at ACH. Got PRC, and Indon or Viet sitting outside. They look normal (not so pretty and sexy) and they are about late 20s.

Anybody went there? Any ML for recommendation?

Hunter46
08-06-10, 03:06
Mr Mantit waiting for your reply brother.Why don't you just go there and ask?

Fat Fat Roll
08-06-10, 12:26
Yesterday my friend call me upand asking for some contacts on FL and OKT and I gave him the regular we had, for my surprise my friend told me back that the given number have been called and was answered by a MIB, he answered like this "hallo, ini balai polis, siapa telefon kat sana". I told my friend were joking and I use landline to call and look for some sort of company name, just to hitting around the bush. For my surprise it really answered by a Man with malay slang. I guess in this independent month I think we better cheong wisely and safety. But hell ya, few of our OKT here have no problem at all.

Lonely Kch Guy
08-06-10, 16:26
Wanted to release after work so I called up Ah Boy for a mirror session at a local hotel. Was given 2 room numbers and so I went for viewing. First door open, curly hair. Don't catch me at all. 2nd door open, small boobs. Turned down.

Called up. Ask is there anymore. Then was given the 3rd room num. Was told she was a Hong Kong girl. Phew. I was curious how sexy she looks like. And wow, when she opens the door, my saliva was kinda dripping already.

Her description was as follows:

Name: Tyng Tyng

Origin: HK

BBBJ: 7/10

FJ: 7/10

We started with a bathing session. She bathed me, cleaned my didi and also ass hole. Then we proceeded with catbath and then she drank a solution, kept it in her mouth and used it during sucking my didi. It felt damn cold on my didi head.! After about 6-7 mins of BBBJ, she capped me and we started cowgirl, the missionary and I ended it with doggy. My favourite. She was moaning damn loud when I did her doggy. Keep asking me to slow down.!

Overall, she was the nicest I've met in kuching.

Mantit
08-07-10, 03:30
what i can think of is the news that I read from local newspaper yesterday. An OKT was arrested together with 5 WLs near foochow road. Do you know who is the okt?
Yesterday my friend call me upand asking for some contacts on FL and OKT and I gave him the regular we had, for my surprise my friend told me back that the given number have been called and was answered by a MIB, he answered like this "hallo, ini balai polis, siapa telefon kat sana". I told my friend were joking and I use landline to call and look for some sort of company name, just to hitting around the bush. For my surprise it really answered by a Man with malay slang. I guess in this independent month I think we better cheong wisely and safety. But hell ya, few of our OKT here have no problem at all.

Mantit
08-07-10, 04:10
what is the damage?
Wanted to release after work so I called up Ah Boy for a mirror session at a local hotel. Was given 2 room numbers and so I went for viewing. First door open, curly hair. Don't catch me at all. 2nd door open, small boobs. Turned down.

Called up. Ask is there anymore. Then was given the 3rd room num. Was told she was a Hong Kong girl. Phew. I was curious how sexy she looks like. And wow, when she opens the door, my saliva was kinda dripping already.

We started with a bathing session. She bathed me, cleaned my didi and also ass hole. Then we proceeded with catbath and then she drank a solution, kept it in her mouth and used it during sucking my didi. It felt damn cold on my didi head.! After about 6-7 mins of BBBJ, she capped me and we started cowgirl, the missionary and I ended it with doggy. My favourite. She was moaning damn loud when I did her doggy. Keep asking me to slow down.!

Lifemelody86
08-07-10, 04:40
How to locate this sexy gurl

Mantit
08-07-10, 04:54
what is the damage?

Carlx Luxy
08-07-10, 09:30
what is the damage?As usual. Ah boy rate.

Lonely Kch Guy
08-07-10, 11:47
what is the damage?The damage was rm180. Sorry I left this out!

Fat Fat Roll
08-07-10, 15:55
Bro Mantit,

I don't know who is the OKT at that Foochow Road, but I am sure that the OKT is not a Chinese. That's what I heard from, and the refular 100 bucks girl is going along too if I am not mistaken. The tyng tyng that mention the damage should be 180 as she is under Ahboy. Yes, she is genuine HK girls, first I thought KL oso. Anyway, be cool and safe all bro. August, definitely not an easy month for this industry.

Mantit
08-07-10, 17:02
Revisited her.

Origin: Padawan
Race: Bidayuh
Body: little plump
boobs: 36B 9/10
nipples: 10/10 pinkish (does not let you suck them)
gfe: 9/10 talkative
FJ: next time, bring own condom
damage: 50+20

Naihiak
08-07-10, 17:26
Anyone went to this MP before? Its just in front of my house. Everyday got pass thru. How about the more popular "7 colour in the sky"?

Carlx Luxy
08-07-10, 18:46
The damage was rm180. Sorry I left this out!I think I know who you are liao.

Mantit
08-07-10, 19:27
100 bucks girl? you meant Ah Jiao or Lee Lee?

Bro Mantit,

I don't know who is the OKT at that Foochow Road, but I am sure that the OKT is not a Chinese. That's what I heard from, and the refular 100 bucks girl is going along too if I am not mistaken. The tyng tyng that mention the damage should be 180 as she is under Ahboy. Yes, she is genuine HK girls, first I thought KL oso. Anyway, be cool and safe all bro. August, definitely not an easy month for this industry.

Mantit
08-07-10, 19:30
does anyone know where they are? Zhen Zhen is previously from Liaw Ning 101. After her appearance at Ban Hock... she disappeared!

Mantit
08-07-10, 19:31
Do we currently have any mat salleh stock?

Mantit
08-07-10, 19:32
The damage was rm180. Sorry I left this out!

How are her boobs? big?

Carlx Luxy
08-07-10, 19:45
does anyone know where they are? Zhen Zhen is previously from Liaw Ning 101. After her appearance at Ban Hock... she disappeared!After being caught, she prisoned at serian jail and her 4 working lady prisoned at 17th miles jail. My frens have visited her last last month(1 month only 1 visit)she say that being bully by MIB inside. And inside the jail can't wear bra, every morning need wake up early and work (pull grass), everyday sleep on the floor without any pillow(already very thin since being caught)cry when see my frens, now already back China(whole life can't enter Malaysia anymore, being blacklisted)

Miao28
08-08-10, 02:56
After being caught, she prisoned at serian jail and her 4 working lady prisoned at 17th miles jail. My frens have visited her last last month(1 month only 1 visit)she say that being bully by MIB inside. And inside the jail can't wear bra, every morning need wake up early and work (pull grass), everyday sleep on the floor without any pillow(already very thin since being caught)cry when see my frens, now already back China(whole life can't enter Malaysia anymore, being blacklisted)Since when there was a jail in Serian? A police lockup is different from the Prison Department's Jail. The Jails in Sarawak are in Kuching, Sri Aman and Sibu and so on and there are no jail too in 17 th Mile. There is a police lockup in Serian police station and in the police station in 17 Mile Siburan. Can you not distinguish between a jail and a prison and just like some people where who cannot distinguish a Maillander from a Hong Kong girl.

By the way, the MIB do not work in the prison. The prison is administered by the prison authorities.

Please ensure next time that you get your facts correct and double check with someone if you are unsure of anything.

Do not post things that you have heard from your friends here.

Mantit
08-08-10, 06:01
After being caught, she prisoned at serian jail and her 4 working lady prisoned at 17th miles jail. My frens have visited her last last month(1 month only 1 visit)she say that being bully by MIB inside. And inside the jail can't wear bra, every morning need wake up early and work (pull grass), everyday sleep on the floor without any pillow(already very thin since being caught)cry when see my frens, now already back China(whole life can't enter Malaysia anymore, being blacklisted)

Poor girls! I wander why they are not allowed to wear bras? I miss her girl Fang Fang. She has the nicest boobs!

Carlx Luxy
08-08-10, 06:53
Poor girls! I wander why they are not allowed to wear bras? I miss her girl Fang Fang. She has the nicest boobs!Inside the bra contain steel. They scared taht those gals will suicide in the jail. Zhen zhen ald back to China but other gals haven't. Stil suffer in the jail. But going to release soon.

Nilosdaze77
08-08-10, 10:53
Anyone went to this MP before? Its just in front of my house. Everyday got pass thru. How about the more popular "7 colour in the sky"?Hi. Went to this MP twice. Stock is PRC. Look quite mature. Went here for massage the other day. Was massaged by this tall PRC. Then she asked whether wanted to 'the Fei Ji' I said no. But if FJ would consider. She agreed and FJ for 150. Overall damage 200. However, I think other place got better stock. Just my two cents.

Fat Fat Roll
08-08-10, 11:12
Yeah,

That's how darker it can be inside the jail. And when they jailed you, it look like they are those gangster. You know what, sometime if you want a cigarette it took you RM50 for one. Not one pack, a burger for RM50 too. That's what my friends' told. And for PRC that caught in there they are more worst, no matter you are a hooker or hawker they threat you the same, you got big boobs they squeeze it, and true no bra is allowed. Male is more worst only allow a brief to be wore during night time. Still remember Xiao Lu? The MILF that superb in cock sucking, she got caught and carried to Serian Emigration, inside will be better compare to the MIB office. All the best to PRC and all working lady. So far, all my contacts in phone is not working and off, hope they sense the wind and stop the business for a while. Independent day. To me I feel kinda irritating. During this season, every crowded with MIB. Road block here road block there.

Hochimama
08-08-10, 11:48
Poor girls! I wander why they are not allowed to wear bras? I miss her girl Fang Fang. She has the nicest boobs!Any picture of her before get caught ?

Hairy Timun
08-08-10, 17:34
Since when there was a jail in Serian? A police lockup is different from the Prison Department's Jail. The Jails in Sarawak are in Kuching, Sri Aman and Sibu and so on and there are no jail too in 17 th Mile. There is a police lockup in Serian police station and in the police station in 17 Mile Siburan. Can you not distinguish between a jail and a prison and just like some people where who cannot distinguish a Maillander from a Hong Kong girl.

By the way, the MIB do not work in the prison. The prison is administered by the prison authorities.

Please ensure next time that you get your facts correct and double check with someone if you are unsure of anything.

Bro, I don't think you should get so worked up over the slight mistake. I think he meant the Immigration Detention Center.
Anyway, I was there when they were busted at the BH joint. Poor things. I remembered there's one that's quite cute.

Carlx Luxy
08-08-10, 18:20
Any picture of her before get caught ?Are you kidding me?if realy got photo also wont post out right?

Carlx Luxy
08-08-10, 18:23
Since when there was a jail in Serian? A police lockup is different from the Prison Department's Jail. The Jails in Sarawak are in Kuching, Sri Aman and Sibu and so on and there are no jail too in 17 th Mile. There is a police lockup in Serian police station and in the police station in 17 Mile Siburan. Can you not distinguish between a jail and a prison and just like some people where who cannot distinguish a Maillander from a Hong Kong girl.

Do not post things that you have heard from your friends here.Those information are 1 of the zhen zhen's apprentice tell me. Sory I won't argue with you because it is wasting my time.

Carlx Luxy
08-08-10, 18:27
Bro, I don't think you should get so worked up over the slight mistake. I think he meant the Immigration Detention Center.

Anyway, I was there when they were busted at the BH joint. Poor things. I remembered there's one that's quite cute.Dog barking and always think that he is the biggest 1 in kuching forum..write many reports so what?

Mantit
08-09-10, 01:51
Inside the bra contain steel. They scared taht those gals will suicide in the jail. Zhen zhen ald back to China but other gals haven't. Stil suffer in the jail. But going to release soon.
do you have her contact? Pm me. Wander if they will work again.

Myopic
08-09-10, 02:09

Overall, she was the nicest I've met in kuching.Yep I would like to validate on bro mann's time with ting ting and shes one hot hk sweetie.

The Red
08-09-10, 03:45
Last weekend seems to be a quiet weekend in most MP. Went to KL branch in Pxxx and was suprised that it was closed and it was only 11. 45pm. The MP next to it was also closed. I had a feeling that MIB must have paid a visit. Anyway, I continued my search to rh. Seems a few MP there was also closed. Wow! For a weekend, this was really strange. Found one MP and went up. Chose a phil (they had two over there; one is a bit plump and one slim)

Went to the room and strip to undie and lie down. She came in and massage. Massage back only so so. A bit talkative but I was not in mood for chit chat. Just wanted some quiet time so answer in single yes or no. After the back rub, turn to front and her hands start to get naughty. Keep rubbing didi but I was big head was controlling the small head to keep it from getting up. I think she must get a bit frustrated so out of the sudden without asking or me asking her or even nego price, she pull down undie to knee and start rubbing little bro. So little bro start to wake up but still bit limp. So she start licking balls (again without asking) and slowly start to lick little bro head. Wow! I was enjoying myself. Then, she suddenly BBJ. Dame syok! Did this for about 20 mins but I control not to come. We did a few position of BBJ, me lying down, she lying and I squat with didi near her face and I standing up and she squatting. I thought to myself this time the damage should huge since never nego before start. I ask if she got FJ, she said yet but no CD as just now earlier in evening MIB visited. Since I did not bring, so no FJ. I was keeping pestering her of FJ just for fun and at one point she wanted to go out to borrow from her frens. Anyway, since I was in no mood for FJ, I stand down. We just continue to BBJ. She show me her tits and they were slightly average but nipples were quite long. I did not lick as they smell of sweat so kind of put me off. She continued to BBJ until times up.

Name: cannot remember but her number is 16

Face: 7. 5/10

Body: slim like hour glass.

Tits: small but quite nice to hold

Cat: not too much hair. She was wearing tight jeans, so did not get a view. Just slip my hand in.

FJ: no but she provide. Cost not discussed

BBJ: yes. 8. 5/10

FK: yes but not really nice and she suck your lips so hard till damn painful

Damage: 50 + 15.

Servo
08-09-10, 04:16
Dog barking and always think that he is the biggest 1 in kuching forum..write many reports so what?<--This I support.

Darknighty
08-09-10, 04:43
MP in ACH, near the food court.

Lots of girls inside, picked the only indon girl for the massage.

She speaks chinese, not bad again. But she kind of talks too much. Well, usual deed after the massage.

Name: forgot
origin: Somewhere near temudu
marital: single with a kl bf
body: tall and slim
skin: dark
smell: nice deodorant
boobs: 34A..small, realized that after she took off
gfe: 6/10
damage: 50 + 35 blood.

Slow Reloader
08-09-10, 10:37

There is this detention center thingie there (not sure the actual name). One of the rescued Vietnamese girls from Red Stone was here. Even so still mistreated and the women guards also ask money for favours.

I wonder if Zhen2 was caught in the Ban Hock MP. No FR or reports of raids here but still got caught - so MIB obviously know more Kang Tau than most of us here :-).

I thought her life was "set" after being poached by another MP boss to "run" the Ban Hock place. I thought some bros here reported previously she no longer had a 'massage license', I presumed it is because she got hitched and the boss/hubby bans her from doing it anymore. Sad if her life is like that now. BTW, the lady boss at LN (haven't seen her for a while) was an ex-ML from another MP now married to the boss. I think her life is pretty much "set" as business is doing very well. She was the one who named their new branch at 101.

Slow Reloader
08-09-10, 10:42
Anyway, I was there when they were busted at the BH joint. Poor things. I remembered there's one that's quite cute.

Damn. I nearly went looking for her there, lucky couldn't find the place. ? Caught red handed with pants down or found CD in lockers? I was at one of these raids and got let off by the skin of my teeth after I told the MIB head my occupation etc. Just after FJ too. How did you get off? When was this?

Miao28
08-09-10, 11:56

Anyway, I was there when they were busted at the BH joint. Poor things. I remembered there's one that's quite cute.Hairy old boy, that is one of the reasons why I stopped posting here.

People think they have every right not to be corrected.

The other problem is that many of the forum members post heresay as apart from their real experience.

To all those who post slight mistake and get corrected, you should be grateful that I corrected you.

To all you jokers who keep harping and posting us all the nice girls at KL, it is most interesting that you are paid to advertise KL MP. Perhaps you are the owners of KL harping about your own MP?

Hairy, you are correct about the Immigration Detention Center and it is not at Serian.

Naihiak
08-09-10, 12:27
Hi. Went to this MP twice. Stock is PRC. Look quite mature. Went here for massage the other day. Was massaged by this tall PRC. Then she asked whether wanted to 'the Fei Ji' I said no. But if FJ would consider. She agreed and FJ for 150. Overall damage 200. However, I think other place got better stock. Just my two cents.So this MP got FJ? but 200 for PRC milf is kinda expensive.

Hairy Timun
08-09-10, 13:05
Damn. I nearly went looking for her there, lucky couldn't find the place. ? Caught red handed with pants down or found CD in lockers? I was at one of these raids and got let off by the skin of my teeth after I told the MIB head my occupation etc. Just after FJ too. How did you get off? When was this?

Oh, I guess you must be a VVIP then. Lol.
I reported the raid a few months ago. The BH joint was raided around the long holidays for the local harvest festival.
I just started my massage when it was raided. As it was a new place for me, somehow, I didn't strip it all off. Lucky me, I guess. Gut instinct saved my bacon. I am no VVIP. Lol.
Anyway, another cheongster just came down from upstairs during the raid with an ML in tow. The MIBs mentioned that when they went up to check, found CDs under the bed.
The PRC in charge (maybe Z Z, I don't know her as it was my first time there) insisted that it was placed there by MIBs.
The license for the place also expired. And all the MLs did not possess work permit. When ZZ called her boss/hubby, he didn't show up.
In the end followed MIBs back to balai to record statement.
All in all, I spent less than 10 min in the massage room. ML had barely started on my back before the dreaded knock on the door.

Carlx Luxy
08-09-10, 14:55
Oh, I guess you must be a VVIP then. LOL.

I reported the raid a few months ago. The BH joint was raided around the long holidays for the local harvest festival.

I just started my massage when it was raided. As it was a new place for me, somehow, I didn't strip it all off. Lucky me, I guess. Gut instinct saved my bacon. I am no VVIP. LOL.

Anyway, another cheongster just came down from upstairs during the raid with an ML in tow. The MIBs mentioned that when they went up to check, found CDs under the bed.

The PRC in charge (maybe Z Z, I don't know her as it was my first time there) insisted that it was placed there by MIBs.

The license for the place also expired. And all the MLs did not possess work permit. When ZZ called her boss/hubby, he didn't show up.

In the end followed MIBs back to balai to record statement.

All in all, I spent less than 10 min in the massage room. ML had barely started on my back before the dreaded knock on the door.What I heard also is the condom no belongs to them. Is being frame up by MIB, ZZ being cheat by the middleman(the 1 who help her to renew the business license), he didn't renew and take the money then disappear.

Woopypooky
08-09-10, 16:12
Can anybody give me pm me contact number of the person who has a lot of nice stock in Kuching?

Woopypooky
08-09-10, 16:14
Does anybody have contact number of nice PRC stocks?

Mantit
08-10-10, 02:10
Yep I would like to validate on bro mann's time with ting ting and shes one hot hk sweetie.
please rate her:
face:
boobs:
pussy:
her boobs big or not?

Snowbear
08-10-10, 02:12
Hari Raya coming. Puasa coming MIB also coming out.

Carefull Brother

Slow Reloader
08-10-10, 02:35
what i heard also is the condom no belongs to them. is being frame up by mib, zz being cheat by the middleman(the 1 who help her to renew the business license), he didn't renew and take the money then disappear.

from what i observed during the raid i was in, the mib were quite systematic and proper with no sign of planting evidence. body search was conducted in the presence of another female officer. they went thru each girl and locker 1 at a time. the boss then came in with their passports etc. all were let off after the balai visit. good thing my girl was very quick thinking and knew where to hide and dispose of cd. the mib even peek thru the ceiling as this was most obvious place to hide stuff.

it is one experience i won't want to live thru again.

Myopic
08-10-10, 03:20
please rate her:

Face:

Boobs:

Pussy:

Her boobs big or not?LOL this is from what I recall, its been 3 weeks already.

Boobs: 6/10 (more of a b cup to me)

Pussy: hairy but not too much of it more to the slightly bushy side

She has a tattoo on her back and she's not the duper fair Chinese as she's a bit tanned and I think thats quite sexy

Hair: not too short just above shoulder

Smoker: yes.

Body: thin not slim.

Naihiak
08-10-10, 11:32
Last weekend seems to be a quiet weekend in most MP. Went to KL branch in Pxxx and was suprised that it was closed and it was only 11. 45pm. The MP next to it was also closed. I had a feeling that MIB must have paid a visit. Anyway, I continued my search to rh. Seems a few MP there was also closed. Wow! For a weekend, this was really strange. Found one MP and went up. Chose a phil (they had two over there; one is a bit plump and one slim)

Went to the room and strip to undie and lie down. She came in and massage. Massage back only so so. A bit talkative but I was not in mood for chit chat. Just wanted some quiet time so answer in single yes or no. After the back rub, turn to front and her hands start to get naughty. Keep rubbing didi but I was big head was controlling the small head to keep it from getting up. I think she must get a bit frustrated so out of the sudden without asking or me asking her or even nego price, she pull down undie to knee and start rubbing little bro. So little bro start to wake up but still bit limp. So she start licking balls (again without asking) and slowly start to lick little bro head. Wow! I was enjoying myself. Then, she suddenly BBJ. Dame syok! Did this for about 20 mins but I control not to come. We did a few position of BBJ, me lying down, she lying and I squat with didi near her face and I standing up and she squatting. I thought to myself this time the damage should huge since never nego before start. I ask if she got FJ, she said yet but no CD as just now earlier in evening MIB visited. Since I did not bring, so no FJ. I was keeping pestering her of FJ just for fun and at one point she wanted to go out to borrow from her frens. Anyway, since I was in no mood for FJ, I stand down. We just continue to BBJ. She show me her tits and they were slightly average but nipples were quite long. I did not lick as they smell of sweat so kind of put me off. She continued to BBJ until times up.

Name: cannot remember but her number is 16

Face: 7. 5/10

Body: slim like hour glass.

Tits: small but quite nice to hold

Cat: not too much hair. She was wearing tight jeans, so did not get a view. Just slip my hand in.

FJ: no but she provide. Cost not discussed

BBJ: yes. 8. 5/10

FK: yes but not really nice and she suck your lips so hard till damn painful

Damage: 50 + 15.Which MP is this?

Hairy Timun
08-10-10, 12:32

I love the fact that she let me kiss her cheeks non-stop, lie beside me and hugged me tighter when I cum!
Bro,
I am wondering if this is the same place as LN that's constantly mentioned? If not, I'd really appreciate it if you can pm me the location.
Thanks in advance.

Mantit
08-10-10, 13:54
the sister branch that sings.
Bro,
I am wondering if this is the same place as LN that's constantly mentioned? If not, I'd really appreciate it if you can pm me the location.
Thanks in advance.

Mantit
08-10-10, 13:56
not that hot leh!
LOL this is from what I recall, its been 3 weeks already.

Boobs: 6/10 (more of a b cup to me)

Pussy: hairy but not too much of it more to the slightly bushy side

She has a tattoo on her back and she's not the duper fair Chinese as she's a bit tanned and I think thats quite sexy

Hair: not too short just above shoulder

Smoker: yes.

Body: thin not slim.

Hairy Timun
08-10-10, 16:59
the sister branch that sings.
Err, sorry Bro. You had lost me there. Are we talking about the LN behind CHOICE?
I know I''m slow, but if possible, please pm me the location. Normally, I'm able to figure out the location, but not this time.
Thanks.

The Red
08-11-10, 04:14
Which MP is this?This is an english saying...reach for the XXX

Darknighty
08-11-10, 05:17
Drove passed 101 and saw the signboard.

Anyone of the Taiko here Cheong there before?

Member #2177
08-11-10, 07:06
Err, sorry Bro. You had lost me there. Are we talking about the LN behind CHOICE?
I know I''m slow, but if possible, please pm me the location. Normally, I'm able to figure out the location, but not this time.
Thanks.

Hui Sing?!?

Naihiak
08-11-10, 12:05
This is an english saying...reach for the XXXSky nine?

Naihiak
08-11-10, 13:31
Just got ah boy's contact frm one very kind brother few days ago. Thanks a lot.

This is what someone new like me really needed, rather than talking empty only like some people he really offer his help to me.

As this is my very 1st "valuable info" from someone here I really feel happy. Thanks again you knw who you r.

I will try to call ah boy hopefully next week(if time allows) and post my FR here.

Slow Reloader
08-11-10, 14:23
Name: Ting2 or Tyng2 as some bro has spelled it

Looks: Average. Nice lips but alas no FK.

Body: Slim medium built. Tattoo at lower back.

Boobs: Beautiful nice shape. More than a handful, soft, erect dark nipples.

Butt: Better than average Chinese

Pussy: Unshaven. Tight. Good wetness.

Catbath: Yes. Above average.

BBBJ: Yes with mouthwash. No teeth, moist, adequate suction. Above average.

DATY: Didn't try. Probably not.

FK: No.

FJ: - cowgirl - average only. Up & down. No rocking, does not lean forward to let you enjoy her boobs. Great moaning.

- missionary - Above average. Allows several variations. Great moans when I went deep. Orgasmed once. Did not allow kissing of the neck, breast etc during action.

- Doggy - Great tightness. Quite good looking ass to grab. Great asshole but did not allow play. Doggie until I lupus. Got her to go flat with tummy on pillow while I penetrate from top (no weight on her). Hit from of the vagina and she almost screamed.

Stamina too good. Banged for >30 until drenched in sweat but still couldn't come. Asked her to catbath while I TFK. Eventually allowed me to lick her nipples (she sucked air overtime I did so) while I TFK until I come.

GFE: Not the best. Did not rush but did not enjoy the whole session like a real GF. Too much like a HK hooker - after deed, she baths, then I bath while she lit a cigarette, waiting to be paid.

Good points: Boobs nice. Good BBBJ. Great moans.

Bad points: Smokes. Complains of too many itchy points which she does not allow licking or touching - neck, nipples, clit. Wonder if she confuses itchiness with sensuality.

Damage: 180 (NB: The boss OK with 160 but in the room she said it was 180).

WIR: No.

Sey Kia
08-11-10, 14:28
Drove passed 101 and saw the signboard.

Anyone of the Taiko here Cheong there before?Its new bro. Saw them putting the sign board up about 3 weeks ago.

Nilosdaze77
08-11-10, 14:31
Hairy old boy, that is one of the reasons why I stopped posting here.

People think they have every right not to be corrected.

The other problem is that many of the forum members post heresay as apart from their real experience.

To all those who post slight mistake and get corrected, you should be grateful that I corrected you.

To all you jokers who keep harping and posting us all the nice girls at KL, it is most interesting that you are paid to advertise KL MP. Perhaps you are the owners of KL harping about your own MP?

Hairy, you are correct about the Immigration Detention Center and it is not at Serian.Isn't the Immigration detention centre at Semuja located at Serian?

Miao28
08-12-10, 04:34
Isn't the Immigration detention centre at Semuja located at Serian?NO. NO. NO.

Please go back to Primary One and start to read a b c again.

Hunter46
08-12-10, 06:52
Isn't the Immigration detention centre at Semuja located at Serian?Haha.

Your geography knowledge is very poor.

Nilosdaze77
08-12-10, 11:18
NO. NO. NO.

So at least now everyone should know where it is.

Please go back to Primary One and start to read a b c again.PUTRAJAYA: The 13 depots housing illegal immigrants will now be jointly managed by the Immigration and Prisons departments, together with Rela, in an effort to boost and strengthen their administration and management, particularly in the area of security.

Deputy Home Minister Datuk Lee Chee Leong said the decision was made after the special committee to enhance the management of the depots, chaired by secretary-general Datuk Seri Mahmood Adam, met Wednesday.

He said joint management of these depots would take effect immediately.

"The meeting has decided that Prisons Department will be in charge of security and prison management of these depots, Immigration will be responsible for documentation and immigration issues while Rela will look at the external security of these facilities," he said in a statement.

The depots involved are Simunjan and Bekenu in Sarawak, Pekan Nenas (Johor), Machap Umboo (Malacca), Lenggeng (Negri Sembilan), KL International Airport (KLIA) and Semenyih (Selangor), Langkap (Perak), Juru (Penang), Belantik (Kedah), Tanah Merah (Kelantan), Ajil (Terengganu) and Kemayan (Pahang).

On Sunday, 20 Afghans, who were being held as victims of [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), fled the detention centre in KLIA around 3am after cutting security grilles to open two gates at the depot.

Twenty Immigration officers in charge of the detention centre were suspended pending investigations.

Both Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein have warned of harsh action if investigations showed it was an inside job or the work of syndicates, including a "change" in the Home Ministry secretary-general and Immigration director-general.

On March 27, 12 Afghans and four Myanmar nationas also escaped from the depot using the same modus operandi.

Nilosdaze77
08-12-10, 11:31
Since I was asked to go back to primary one I did some research for you guys, so here it is.

Immigration Detention Centres in Malaysia under the jurisdiction of the Immigration Department and the National Security Council
Jurisdiction Detention Centre
Immigration Department
Belantik, Kedah
Semenyih, Selangor
Juru, Pulau Pinang
Tanah Merah, Kelantan
Kemayan, Pahang
Langkap, Perak
Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan
KLIA, Kuala Lumpur
Machap Umboo, Melaka
Pekan Nenas, Johor
Semuja, Sarawak
Bekenu, Sarawak

Cheers!

Mardi
08-13-10, 01:19
Since I was asked to go back to primary one I did some research for you guys, so here it is.

Immigration Detention Centres in Malaysia under the jurisdiction of the Immigration Department and the National Security Council
Jurisdiction Detention Centre
Immigration Department
Belantik, Kedah
Semenyih, Selangor
Juru, Pulau Pinang
Tanah Merah, Kelantan
Kemayan, Pahang
Langkap, Perak
Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan
KLIA, Kuala Lumpur
Machap Umboo, Melaka
Pekan Nenas, Johor
Semuja, Sarawak
Bekenu, Sarawak

Cheers!Bro, it's Simunjan which is after Serian.

Viper Z
08-13-10, 01:53
Fetish came back from overseas and was up to exploring the Kuching scene again.

We went to Meiko and he chose the youngest sister while I chose the eldest one. :D

Overall it was satisfactory! RM 42 per hour of massage. GFE top notch! Can Auto roam EVERYWHERE.

Mantit
08-13-10, 02:11
why do MIBs conduct raids before hari raya, or merdeka day, or when there is a political event in town?

Member #2177
08-13-10, 03:28

We went to Meiko and he chose the youngest sister while I chose the eldest one. :D

Overall it was satisfactory! RM 42 per hour of massage. GFE top notch! Can Auto roam EVERYWHERE.

Mr. Fetish... Wow! That's a name i have not heard in a while! Where has he been? Anyway, Welcome Back!

A8368
08-13-10, 07:10
why do MIBs conduct raids before hari raya, or merdeka day, or when there is a political event in town?To get some pocket money for the festival.

Fatty Crab
08-13-10, 07:37

Overall it was satisfactory! RM 42 per hour of massage. GFE top notch! Can Auto roam EVERYWHERE.Mr. Fetish, welcome back to Kuching. :D