PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Fat Fat Roll
08-13-10, 07:57
Fetish came back from overseas and was up to exploring the Kuching scene again.

We went to Meiko and he chose the youngest sister while I chose the eldest one. :D

Overall it was satisfactory! RM 42 per hour of massage. GFE top notch! Can Auto roam EVERYWHERE.Legendary Name came Alive now~ Waiting for your FR Bro.

Fetish
08-13-10, 10:29
Thank you all for a warm welcome, it's good to be back.

Sey Kia
08-13-10, 12:24
Thank you all for a warm welcome, it's good to be back.Welcome back bro fetish.

When are we doing a welcome back party?

Hairy Timun
08-13-10, 14:35
why do MIBs conduct raids before hari raya, or merdeka day, or when there is a political event in town?
Awhhhh mannnn... that means that I'm getting some free time at the wrong time! Thought that I'll get a few days of freedom. After my previous brush with the MIB, it's an experience that I can live without.
On this subject, there must be some places that have some background support. Places where MIB won't raid. I mean, bosses behind places like KL must have some clout. After all, they have so many branches.
So, I'll appreciate it if any of the Taikos here can point me to such joints. Please PM me if able. Or at least maybe the experts here can PM on so called safe areas.
Looking forwards to some tips on cheonging safely.

Cheers, bros.
Remember safety first, y'all.

p/s: safety being the key, I'd appreciate if any tips is given via PM.

Slow Reloader
08-14-10, 01:08
Awhhhh mannnn... that means that I'm getting some free time at the wrong time! Thought that I'll get a few days of freedom. After my previous brush with the MIB, it's an experience that I can live without.
On this subject, there must be some places that have some background support. Places where MIB won't raid. I mean, bosses behind places like KL must have some clout. After all, they have so many branches.
So, I'll appreciate it if any of the Taikos here can point me to such joints. Please PM me if able. Or at least maybe the experts here can PM on so called safe areas.
Looking forwards to some tips on cheonging safely.

Cheers, bros.
Remember safety first, y'all.

p/s: safety being the key, I'd appreciate if any tips is given via PM.

Go to the non-PRC MPs.

Hairy Timun
08-14-10, 06:36
Go to the non-PRC MPs.
Thanks for the suggestion. Guess the MIBs are doing the local MLs a favor.
I suppose I'll just have to be extra careful for those imported MLs. Locals are not really my cup of tea.

Laksaboy
08-14-10, 15:59
Bro, it's Simunjan which is after Serian.It is Semuja Camp, Not Simunjan Town. Semuja is right before Gedong's junction.

Miao28
08-15-10, 03:20
It is Semuja Camp, Not Simunjan Town. Semuja is right before Gedong's junction.The official name is DEPOT IMIGRESEN SEMUJA. You can go visit all your girlfriends there. One immigration officer told me at Simpang Tiga one day, 'wow. so many boyfriend turn up to look for one girl'. I nodded to him knowingly and we both knew what were in our minds.

Mardi
08-16-10, 08:10
It is Semuja Camp, Not Simunjan Town. Semuja is right before Gedong's junction.My apologies bro.

Fetish
08-16-10, 14:47
Welcome back bro fetish.

When are we doing a welcome back party?
We can always meet up for Laksa.

Naihiak
08-16-10, 15:24
Few days ago got sms lisa but no reply, just now surprisingly she called back.

1 hr massage rm65 she said. Ask me when can meet.

She's currently working in a MP at ACH ner kaya toast.

Anyone knw how old is she? Anyone tried her before?

Viper Z
08-17-10, 02:03
Few days ago got sms lisa but no reply, just now surprisingly she called back.

1 hr massage rm65 she said. Ask me when can meet.

She's currently working in a MP at ACH ner kaya toast.

Anyone knw how old is she? Anyone tried her before?

If RM 65 then the MP is behind Kaya Toast...
IF that is the case then not FL but WL... :D

Mantit
08-17-10, 06:06
Can anyone share with me if you know of any big boobs girls? I prefer 34C or 36C.

Fat Fat Roll
08-17-10, 15:43
Can anyone share with me if you know of any big boobs girls? I prefer 34C or 36C.yoh Mantit Bro, no wonder your name after a Tit, lol.

Yeah, I will love to know too, boobs lover calling.

Naihiak
08-17-10, 17:12
If RM 65 then the MP is behind Kaya Toast.

IF that is the case then not FL but WL... :DWhat is a WL?

Bundanko
08-17-10, 18:41
Can anyone share with me if you know of any big boobs girls? I prefer 34C or 36C.Go to City Club behind hotel.

You can find many there, but quite pricey.

Mantit
08-18-10, 02:00
thanks for your info. Are they FL?
Go to City Club behind hotel.

Fat Fat Roll
08-18-10, 03:18

You can find many there, but quite pricey.Any hint about the place?

Can't recall this place.

Normad2020
08-18-10, 03:32
I am also interested especially if the big boobs belong to NL, Indon or Pinoy. I am not particularly interested in PRC.......;-)

Cheers

Can anyone share with me if you know of any big boobs girls? I prefer 34C or 36C.

Bakuteh
08-18-10, 14:00

Please correct me if I am wrong..

I think it should be at the back of Liwah Hotel at Jalan Song Thian Cheok,near the old Upwell Supermarket.

If that is the place,I am not particularly sure if the night club is still operational.The last time I heard about its existance was years back.It housed many PRCs,Pinays and some locals.It was a very high end night spot where you could end up paying RM5k for 3-4 friends!

I miss the place though..

Fat Fat Roll
08-18-10, 16:55
Please correct me if I am wrong..

I think it should be at the back of Liwah Hotel at Jalan Song Thian Cheok,near the old Upwell Supermarket.

If that is the place,I am not particularly sure if the night club is still operational.The last time I heard about its existance was years back.It housed many PRCs,Pinays and some locals.It was a very high end night spot where you could end up paying RM5k for 3-4 friends!

I miss the place though..Greeting Bro Bakuteh, yeah you right about RM5K indeed. Those place is really a place you meet up high class elegant ladies, and only those places you can get nowadays stock. Kinda miss that too, i was an amateur by then, now only upgrade to rookie.

Hairy Timun
08-19-10, 02:03
Jusr a short FR. Tried to find M***o yesterday but failed. Ended up at KL Jln Song. Took no 1. SOP. HJ offered but not taken. Will try to look fo M***o again.

Hairy Timun
08-19-10, 11:53
Finally found the place, thanks to Bro Viper.
Took no 5. Ex KL. I believe it's the oldest sister. Service was good though too talkative for my liking.
Damage: 100.00 (inclusive of tips for 90 min)
WIR: yes, for others.

Viper Z
08-20-10, 02:51
Wednesday a new bird arrived. Ms Diana who is tall, skinny, oon the fairer side comapred to the rest. However tits are small 32A.

BBBJ and FJ performance is above average. Highly recommended to try for the price of RM 80. Her cowgirl is good with various actions - she will grind you, rotating pump, deep thrust, full out and in motion, etc.

Darknighty
08-20-10, 04:19
If RM 65 then the MP is behind Kaya Toast.

IF that is the case then not FL but WL... :DWent to the MP as mentioned by taiko here, the price confirmed at RM65 / hour.

Pretty expensive, infact the most expensive nowadays.

They have like 5 ML, all below average except this bidayuh lady name ANG**.

Took her, massage was ok. Then she asked me whether want to "main". I said yes and here goes,

Name: ANG**

Boobs: 35C

Size: Normal

Skin: not too dark

BBBJ: Negative

FJ: Yes

HJ: Took the FJ service

Damage: 65 blood + 65 blood

P. S: To all the Taikos here, less chatting more FR.

Thanks

Sey Kia
08-20-10, 11:05
We can always meet up for Laksa.Laksa is always good :D.

Notiguy
08-20-10, 11:27
Are there no more PRC Fls in town?

Jiajia etc are gone, and so are a few solo acts.

Anyone have any luck? would be most obliged with a heads up.

Naihiak
08-20-10, 11:48
Went to the MP as mentioned by taiko here, the price confirmed at RM65 / hour.

Pretty expensive, infact the most expensive nowadays.

They have like 5 ML, all below average except this bidayuh lady name ANG**.

Took her, massage was ok. Then she asked me whether want to "main". I said yes and here goes,

Name: ANG**

Boobs: 35C

Size: Normal

Skin: not too dark

BBBJ: Negative

FJ: Yes

HJ: Took the FJ service

Damage: 65 blood + 65 blood

P. S: To all the Taikos here, less chatting more FR.

ThanksWhich MP behind kaya & toast? YYF?

Notiguy
08-21-10, 17:06
Thanks to Bro Mantit for this info sometime back. Only had the chance to check it out today.

The risk of visiting mps has increased due to soon-to-arrive Raya. But I had some freedom today so drove around town abit and eventually ended up at my destination.

PRC. Fujian

I am guessing late 20's early 30's

Height: 5'5. 5'7?

Face: 6/10, Has a bit of the CFM look, with a missing front tooth I think.

Figure: Slim, nice. I like.

Boobs: Didn't look big at first but they are BIG! At least a G cup I am guessing, soft and very real! (BOOB LOVERS HEADS UP LOL)

Massage: 8. 5/10 I thought it was very good, she knew where to press, squeeze etc.

H/j: 8/10, it wasn't anything special but the massage and overall experience made the HJ very good.

GFE: 9/10, she was chatty and we had some fk as well. Depends on the chemistry I suppose.

Damage: rm50 (1. 5 hours) + RM50. 00

WIR: Yes.

Business was a bit slow and the ladies were all seated near the entrance. I picked her and was led to a room which was dimmed. I didn't really like that the door had a small pane of clear glass but it was quiet so it was alright.

The massage was good and I enjoyed it. Things got even better when she started to graze her finger tips on my back down to my ass, inner thigh and legs. I found it a real turn on and I loved it.

By the time I turned over, my staff was already stiff and she liked it. So while she was standing where my head was, massaging my chest, she would run her hands down to my crotch and caress my balls. She would lower herself and in doing so, her breasts would touch my body and I could kiss her stomach, which was quite sensual.

Only when the HJ started did I begin to roam and she was wearing a tight but loose? Top which was very deceiving. It was only after I got my hand under her top was I given a wonderful surprise. Her boobs were big! Soft and real! Very nice indeed. I eventually blew my load and as there was time remaining, she finished by massaging my arms and legs.

Overall I had a really good time. She was chatty, very pleasant and friendly. Her massage was good and her boobs. I will certainly be visiting her again soon.

Thanks again Bro Mantit.

Hairy Timun
08-22-10, 06:49
Went back to the place. Took no 5 again. This time, ML proposed taking a double package. Was curious so decided to try it. Nothing special, just one'll get 2 sets of boobies! Damage was for 2 MLs + tips = 84 (1hr x 2) + 46 (tips) = 130
GFE was again off the chart.

Howhow
08-23-10, 05:11
Tried no. 9

Origin: Hokkien

Boobs: big with small tit.

AR: yes

HJ: offered

*a bit talkative*

Went back to the place. Took no 5 again. This time, ML proposed taking a double package. Was curious so decided to try it. Nothing special, just one'll get 2 sets of boobies! Damage was for 2 MLs + tips = 84 (1hr x 2) + 46 (tips) = 130

Howhow
08-23-10, 05:21
Tried no. 9

*a bit talkative*

Howhow
08-23-10, 05:25
Tried n0. 9

Origin: hokkien

Boobs: big

A bit talkative. Massage ok. Will ask you to massage 1. 5hr if you go for only 1hr.

Mantit
08-23-10, 06:15
you are welcome. She has the most amazing boobs.
Thanks to Bro Mantit for this info sometime back. Only had the chance to check it out today.

The risk of visiting mps has increased due to soon-to-arrive Raya. But I had some freedom today so drove around town abit and eventually ended up at my destination.

PRC. Fujian

I am guessing late 20's early 30's

Height: 5'5. 5'7?

Face: 6/10, Has a bit of the CFM look, with a missing front tooth I think.

Figure: Slim, nice. I like.

Boobs: Didn't look big at first but they are BIG! At least a G cup I am guessing, soft and very real! (BOOB LOVERS HEADS UP LOL)

Massage: 8. 5/10 I thought it was very good, she knew where to press, squeeze etc.

H/j: 8/10, it wasn't anything special but the massage and overall experience made the HJ very good.

GFE: 9/10, she was chatty and we had some fk as well. Depends on the chemistry I suppose.

Damage: rm50 (1. 5 hours) + RM50. 00

WIR: Yes.

Business was a bit slow and the ladies were all seated near the entrance. I picked her and was led to a room which was dimmed. I didn't really like that the door had a small pane of clear glass but it was quiet so it was alright.

The massage was good and I enjoyed it. Things got even better when she started to graze her finger tips on my back down to my ass, inner thigh and legs. I found it a real turn on and I loved it.

By the time I turned over, my staff was already stiff and she liked it. So while she was standing where my head was, massaging my chest, she would run her hands down to my crotch and caress my balls. She would lower herself and in doing so, her breasts would touch my body and I could kiss her stomach, which was quite sensual.

Only when the HJ started did I begin to roam and she was wearing a tight but loose? Top which was very deceiving. It was only after I got my hand under her top was I given a wonderful surprise. Her boobs were big! Soft and real! Very nice indeed. I eventually blew my load and as there was time remaining, she finished by massaging my arms and legs.

Overall I had a really good time. She was chatty, very pleasant and friendly. Her massage was good and her boobs. I will certainly be visiting her again soon.

Thanks again Bro Mantit.

Howhow
08-23-10, 07:48
Visited few times. Overall good. All the ML there wear skirt. Which is quite rare in kch.

Massaged by

No. 9

Origin: fujian

Boobs: firm and big

HJ: offer

She is quite talkative. Talks all the time. Massage ok. More hammering than rubbing. Will ask you to extend to 1. 5 hr if you go for 1 hr.

Tips gave as you like.

Howhow
08-23-10, 08:37
Sorry about that. I accidentally post 4 report with same info. To compensate that. I will give more info about kch MC.

Recently went to ACH area, 2 1/2 mile, jln song, MJC

Nowadays 1hr is 40/hr and 50 for 1. 5 hr

Extra service. RM50

AR. Free if you are good

Recommend MC as I reported in previous report.

ML in Flower named MC in ACH are mostly mid of 20. HJ offered. One bad experience was that I was stripped off and the ML keep asking to service the gun.

Joe Yap
08-23-10, 09:48
Went Cheong-ing this afternoon.

Race: Pinoy

B: 34B

Good Massage from back, shoulder, legs and hands.

Before time is up, requested for FJ, she hesitated due to company policy now during Raya period.

But agreed to do it quietly.

Overall FJ: 7/10. Do whatever requested.

No BJ or HJ, Straight to the point.

Viper Z
08-24-10, 06:04
Seems like SP-1 begin to increase their car collections. Monday got a call saying another new car has arrived.

Tuesday a 'quiet' taiko (MR PC Tools) met up with me and we both decided to try the new stock. Upon arriving I went first. Overall service was nice. NEw car's name was Nurfi. After I am done, taiko PCTools wanted a lower rate than me (since already a 'used car'.. lol. At first Aunty was adamant on the price so we both went for lunch. After that got a call saying that she agrees to PCTools price. Now I know why PCtools is well known in the Cheong industry; though he rarely post here. We will await his report here.

Today had breakfast with Fetish and he decided to test drive the new car as well. We will also wait for Taiko Fetish's report. :)

Naihiak
08-24-10, 11:17

Before time is up, requested for FJ, she hesitated due to company policy now during Raya period.

No BJ or HJ, Straight to the point.Which MP is this? Pink Bird?

Fat Girl
08-24-10, 11:36
Seems like SP-1 begin to increase their car collections. Monday got a call saying another new car has arrived.

Tuesday a 'quiet' taiko (MR PC Tools) met up with me and we both decided to try the new stock. Upon arriving I went first. Overall service was nice. NEw car's name was Nurfi. After I am done, taiko PCTools wanted a lower rate than me (since already a 'used car'.. lol. At first Aunty was adamant on the price so we both went for lunch. After that got a call saying that she agrees to PCTools price. Now I know why PCtools is well known in the Cheong industry; though he rarely post here. We will await his report here.

Today had breakfast with Fetish and he decided to test drive the new car as well. We will also wait for Taiko Fetish's report. :)Bro,

Can I know where is SP 1?

A8368
08-25-10, 01:38
May I know the location for this place?

Visited few times. Overall good. All the ML there wear skirt. Which is quite rare in kch.

Massaged by

No. 9

Origin: fujian

Boobs: firm and big

HJ: offer

She is quite talkative. Talks all the time. Massage ok. More hammering than rubbing. Will ask you to extend to 1. 5 hr if you go for 1 hr.

Tips gave as you like.

Howhow
08-26-10, 11:23
Jln Song,

MXXko

May I know the location for this place?

Kuchingkia
08-26-10, 20:02
Bro, may I know what is SP-1 and where is it?

Member #2177
08-27-10, 04:52
Greeting Bro Bakuteh, yeah you right about RM5K indeed. Those place is really a place you meet up high class elegant ladies, and only those places you can get nowadays stock. Kinda miss that too, i was an amateur by then, now only upgrade to rookie.

City is now not great anymore. There are others much better with PRCs and Pinoys... De**xe near Longhouse Hotel, Wh*te P*l*ce at One Hundred and One, R*s* S*y*ng along Sekama. All high end places.

Kkelvin
08-27-10, 10:53
Jln Song,

MXXko- Need up staircase.

- Middle of the staircase you can see the poster with the words "Mxxko".

- Middle of the shoplot.

- Nicest wear among the mp in kuching.

- Enjoy.

Speedy 911
08-27-10, 11:27
First visit there.

No. - din ask
Origin - Fujian
Boobs - 34B?
Age - 25-30
HJ - offered
AR - yes
BJ - offered
WIR - yes, to try out others

Massage is so so only. Keep on asking to extend for another half an hour.

Miao28
08-28-10, 02:51
City is now not great anymore. There are others much better with PRCs and Pinoys... De**xe near Longhouse Hotel, Wh*te P*l*ce at One Hundred and One, R*s* S*y*ng along Sekama. All high end places.Don't forget LIDO and SPIDER WEB, but oops, D7 hauled up to 20 Pinoys to the station on Thursday night, so we are down to less than fifteen there. Dont foget the MING CORNER too.

Miao28
08-28-10, 02:54
Tried no. 9

*a bit talkative*Do you mean teat which is nipple? Otherwise tit is to indicate the breast but then of course if you insist, the word tit in archaic meaning is also breast.

Miao28
08-28-10, 03:13

Today had breakfast with Fetish and he decided to test drive the new car as well. We will also wait for Taiko Fetish's report. :)Who is this MR PC Tools? Has he ever existed? Maybe I am so god dammed old that I am losing my memory. Need to eat some aluminum cans today for my Alzheimers.

Mantit
08-28-10, 07:51
Miss them badly. She really lost her front tooth.

Boobs: 36D
Nipples: nice and big
Shape: round and perfect
Feel: soft and bouncy

damage: 38+42

Naihiak
08-28-10, 10:57
Miss them badly. She really lost her front tooth.

Boobs: 36D
Nipples: nice and big
Shape: round and perfect
Feel: soft and bouncy

damage: 38+42Bro,

Where is the "holy grail" you are refering to?

Viper Z
08-30-10, 01:33
Who is this MR PC Tools? Has he ever existed? Maybe I am so god dammed old that I am losing my memory. Need to eat some aluminum cans today for my Alzheimers.

I will remember to collect some used cans from the local council for you. :)

Bundanko
08-30-10, 09:56
Greeting Bro Bakuteh, yeah you right about RM5K indeed. Those place is really a place you meet up high class elegant ladies, and only those places you can get nowadays stock. Kinda miss that too, i was an amateur by then, now only upgrade to rookie.You are right.You have to pay by the hour from the time you take out till 3am at RM55/hr for pinay and higher for PRC(from 3am is not counted).On top of that for sex price start at RM300 depending on the lady.However stock and quality is good.

This place has a sister club at Jln Sekama operating in similar fashion.

Bundanko
08-30-10, 10:05
there is a pub at jln mendu where you have gros which can be taken out.however a few days ago there was report in the local daily of mib raiding a pub at jln mendu and arrested many gros.hope not the pub i know.places to fish is getting less.hope [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) cases will not escalate in kuching due to lack of outlets.

Akcool
08-30-10, 12:05
Guys I am new to kuching. Not able to find any-thing over here. I can understand it's quit a small city, but still so far only HJ's. I require FJ and being non-malay it's difficult to understand and make them understand in english.

Please any one can help me in providing contact numbers of nice girl's. Visited few MP. Borneo and one more on main bazaar, oriental. But all of them only HJ. Please I require the number for LT or ST. Fine with in-call or out-call.

Please guys just one favor.

Miao28
08-31-10, 03:02
there is a pub at jln mendu where you have gros which can be taken out.however a few days ago there was report in the local daily of mib raiding a pub at jln mendu and arrested many gros.hope not the pub i know.places to fish is getting less.hope [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) cases will not escalate in kuching due to lack of outlets.there are at any one time thousands of chickens for the taking in kuching despite the on going raids which go on daily.

your correlation of ongoing raids and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) case is nonsense.

i dont understand about the places to fish being less. all pubs and karaokes are open for business as usual after raids and there are thousands of stocks left.

i assume you must be a malaysian ringgit billionaire if you have the audacity to say that there are no or less stocks left.

a thouand pinay at rm 600 a pop would only cost you rm 600,000. have you spent that much and have you fucked a thouand pinay in your short cheonging life?

Miao28
08-31-10, 03:04
I will remember to collect some used cans from the local council for you. :)Make sure it is aluminium cans and not the tin or iron cans.

Bundanko
08-31-10, 13:55
there are at any one time thousands of chickens for the taking in kuching despite the on going raids which go on daily.

your correlation of ongoing raids and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) case is nonsense.

i dont understand about the places to fish being less. all pubs and karaokes are open for business as usual after raids and there are thousands of stocks left.

i assume you must be a malaysian ringgit billionaire if you have the audacity to say that there are no or less stocks left.

a thouand pinay at rm 600 a pop would only cost you rm 600,000. have you spent that much and have you fucked a thouand pinay in your short cheonging life?please post your own fr and not simply commenting on others.don't be egoistic.we see what you can contribute in this forum.

Viper Z
09-01-10, 01:45
Make sure it is aluminium cans and not the tin or iron cans.

Wokie.... How many you want. Might be going to 'visit' mayor next week.

Akcool
09-01-10, 08:04
Yesterday went to Jalan Tabuan filling tired. Found a nice ML for the first time at that place.

Name: pagy

Race: pinnoy

Face: 7/10

Figure: 8/10 comparing to all other lady's at that mp

Boobs: large prob 34 c

Massage: 9/10 with special oil

HJ: yes, good

Fj: nup, said she fears due to room size and location next to counter, but fine with going out-to near by hotelat 75 per /hour

BJ: nup, I fear to get BBBJ with-out cd from ml

Damage: 75 +30 (1. 5 hr massage)

Over all quite a good experience.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Akcool,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Gump08
09-01-10, 16:44
Its been so long since my last reports. So just to share some insights of my experience amongs all the readers here.

The only 3 digit mp in kch

Well. As usual all kind of services available and the stocks not so much impressive though. Extra services rm50-100 for fj.

Kl 4. 5 & 3

Some how their stocks and services are getting poor and poor. Extra offered at your own afford to rm50. Massage is sux as usual

Meiko

My 1st experience was great as to be serve my a innocent looking lady. Was very satisfactory as to return for 2nd visit with another ml wich was just average followed by 3rd visit which I was kinda roped $$ by the ml with worst attitude and manner which makes me decide it to be my last visit to this mp.

Too bad I didn't ask her for name in the first place to warn people about this sucking ml.

3rd mile mp near hlbank.

I guess this is the only mp with local lady. Well. Massage by this lady with big boobs. Age 29. Boob was very elastic and pointing though the body was plump with cute face. HJ at 30 massage rate 50/hr. Ok for fun

Sentosa 7mile

Well. Always confirm your service rate before engaging your services or else you will get roped of $$.

Others.

So far nothing much impressive in Kuching MPS. Just for advice to those beginners to mps in kuching. Always ask for the name of ml then confirm of price rate for all the services you are looking for. Especially prc is very money suckers thought not all of them. Always becareful dealing with money face PRC.

Naihiak
09-02-10, 13:20
Its been so long since my last reports. So just to share some insights of my experience amongs all the readers here.

The only 3 digit mp in kch

Well. As usual all kind of services available and the stocks not so much impressive though. Extra services rm50-100 for fj.

Kl 4. 5 & 3

Some how their stocks and services are getting poor and poor. Extra offered at your own afford to rm50. Massage is sux as usual

Meiko

My 1st experience was great as to be serve my a innocent looking lady. Was very satisfactory as to return for 2nd visit with another ml wich was just average followed by 3rd visit which I was kinda roped $$ by the ml with worst attitude and manner which makes me decide it to be my last visit to this mp.

Too bad I didn't ask her for name in the first place to warn people about this sucking ml.

3rd mile mp near hlbank.

I guess this is the only mp with local lady. Well. Massage by this lady with big boobs. Age 29. Boob was very elastic and pointing though the body was plump with cute face. HJ at 30 massage rate 50/hr. Ok for fun

Sentosa 7mile

Well. Always confirm your service rate before engaging your services or else you will get roped of $$.

Others.

So far nothing much impressive in Kuching MPS. Just for advice to those beginners to mps in kuching. Always ask for the name of ml then confirm of price rate for all the services you are looking for. Especially prc is very money suckers thought not all of them. Always becareful dealing with money face PRC.Which one is the 3 word MP? ND?

Bundanko
09-02-10, 14:48
I was staying in this 5 star hotel.I went over to one of the few coffee houses opposite the hotel for beer at about 9pm.As I was alone I asked one of the waitresses to sit with me and paid lady's drink.After talking on all sort of topics and joking with her I casually told her I was lonely and needed a partner.She was not surprise,maybe due to the many beers,and introduced me to a local of about 25 yo,but not to my liking so did not take her.The price was RM250.

As I walked back to my hotel I chatted with a young security I met in front of the hotel and told him I was boring.Then,he told me he could contact students who left him with their nos.The price was RM250.Wow I thought that was great.Anyway I declined as I was worried of set up.

Sey Kia
09-03-10, 01:24
Which one is the 3 word MP? ND?The key word here was DIGiT.

Prestigejy
09-03-10, 02:47
I was staying in this 5 star hotel.I went over to one of the few coffee houses opposite the hotel for beer at about 9pm.As I was alone I asked one of the waitresses to sit with me and paid lady's drink.After talking on all sort of topics and joking with her I casually told her I was lonely and needed a partner.She was not surprise,maybe due to the many beers,and introduced me to a local of about 25 yo,but not to my liking so did not take her.The price was RM250.

As I walked back to my hotel I chatted with a young security I met in front of the hotel and told him I was boring.Then,he told me he could contact students who left him with their nos.The price was RM250.Wow I thought that was great.Anyway I declined as I was worried of set up.How sad. Staying alone overnite at 5 star hotel. Thats sad story. Lonely nite

Saviour28
09-04-10, 03:44
Which one is the 3 word MP? ND?Fren, not 3 word MP lah!!! It is 3 digit MP. Can't u read properly? Pls read it properly next time before u raised up d question.

Member #2177
09-04-10, 16:48
Fren, not 3 word MP lah!!! It is 3 digit MP. Can't u read properly? Pls read it properly next time before u raised up d question.

That's no way to be talking to a Senior Member... Manners please. On the other hand, you are perfectly correct in what you said minus the "Can't u read properly? Pls read it properly next time before u raised up d question" part...

Just my dua sen...

Naihiak
09-04-10, 17:04
Fren, not 3 word MP lah! It is 3 digit MP. Can't you read properly? Please read it properly next time before you raised up the question.this is how you contribute to our ISG forum?. Please la. We are here to help each other and sharing, with respect.

But please bear in mind that what you give is what you get.

BionicMan
09-04-10, 19:49
How sad. Staying alone overnite at 5 star hotel. Thats sad story. Lonely nite
Alone but by his own choices.
Not here to' judge but he got two chances.
Not much something that can be brought against circumstances...

Naihiak
09-06-10, 12:10
After visiting several MP, feel kinda boring of those PRC and wallet also get hurt a lot.

Now thinking of hunting kopitiam gal or discount store gal which is more fresh and economy but didn't knw how to start. Haha. Have the initiatives but lack of ideas and courage maybe?

Any bro who are very good at hunting can share some tips to help?

Naihiak
09-06-10, 15:48
was trying to locate SP1 by following the info given by bro viper but still coudnt get it. Ended up gave my virgin FJ in a MP to a cute pinoy...

FR as below:

Name: Rica
Face: 7/10 (kinda cute)
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: small, a cup
BBBJ: no
FK : no
FJ: 6/10

Shot my load in less than 5 min, very unimpressive compared to normal standard. Maybe bcos too nervous. Just missionery position.

Her GFE was ok, 6/10 not the best but acceptable.

Asked for 100 and managed to discount to 80 but didn't bring small note, all rm50 notes only so no choice have to give 150 (include massage)

Hansolong
09-07-10, 08:01
after visiting several mp, feel kinda boring of those prc and wallet also get hurt a lot.

now thinking of hunting kopitiam gal or discount store gal which is more fresh and economy but didn't knw how to start. haha. have the initiatives but lack of ideas and courage maybe?

any bro who are very good at hunting can share some tips to help?yo bro, first thing is you have to have patience when tackling kopitiam girls. they are mostly lonely and therefore friendly.

phase 1: start off by going often to the kopitiam and being friendly with your target. you observe her. if you see her being bored, you can ask her - boring ka kerja sini? or mengantuk ka? this will break the ice and then you ask for her name.

you can kacau and joke with her to test water. after she can laugh at your jokes, you can try and kacau her with dirty jokes and see how friendly she is with you. you will know if she is sporting.

if the response is good then you know you can proceed further by asking for her hp number. tell her you have some jokes to send her or interesting pictures, but make sure you don't send her dirty pictures the first time.

phase 2: top up her hp, chat with her regularly and get to know her better. ask about her hobbies etc. this will enable you to ask the most important question - what do you do on your off day? she will probably respond why do you want to know her off day. your road is now open because you tell her you want to ajak her go minum or jalan-jalan etc. remember - they have no vehicle so its difficult for them to jalan-jalan.

through her hp chat you can begin to tell what sort of person she is. if she asks you to top up her hp never top up more then rm5. that is my policy. if she asks you to top up more than that, then you know she is taking advantage of you only. so cut and run.

phase 3: before you bring her out to jalan-jalan or makan ask her where she wants to go. this is will tell you two things -

a) if she says you decide, you can test how deep her water is by joking with her that you want to bring her to hotel. she may say something like - apa mau buat di sana? you answer - makan. she may say - makan apa? you say - makan kamu. then you see her reaction. if her reaction is ok you tell her you are just joking. tell her to just follow you.

b) if you ask her where she wants to go and she says someplace expensive or want to go to places like guardian to buy things, beware! she may just be taking advantage of you.

phase 4: when you bring her out - do not go straight to hotel and book room! unless you have the guts to bring her to hotel coffeehouse to makan otherwise you are showing her that you are desperate. remember - you want to create a relationship with her, not make her think you are a [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126). bring her to makan or jalan-jalan at a quiet out of the way place. you can ask more personal questions. you can ask her things like - is/was she married? divorced or not? if divorced, why? any kids? where is she from? etc... remember they are lonely and they seldom have anyone to talk too, because in their line of work it's all work, work, work and more work. so you want to form a relationship with her.

phase 5: repeat phase 4 and whenever you have the opportunity, joke with her make her happy and if one day you joke with her that you want to bring her to hotel to makan her because she always does not know where to makan, and she says ok and you see her reaction is really ok. then you know - jackpot! also sometimes buy her treats. not too expensive things like t-shirts etc. make them feel appreciated.

phase 6: need i tell you more...

things to remember:

i) take your time. relax. you are playing a game. if you succeed good, if not move on. do not think you will succeed all the time with all the girls.
ii) do not tackle more than one girl from the same coffeeshop. remember - if one man steps on two boats, one day those two boats are going to crash into each other or move in different directions. end result - man ends up drowning.
iii) survey as many kopitiams as possible and make sure you friends (unless cheong friends), family members or relatives go there too.
iv) always be friendly to all the kopitiam girls.
vii) never give them money after scoring with them. this will make them think that you consider them prostitutes.

good luck. hope this little guide works. my success record has been two girls. my first kopitiam girl was a local, 18, 36b and i scored by the second date, done it about 6 times in many places including the staircase at mjc. she was that sporting. investment was less than rm50. unfortunately her boyfriend found out and she disappeared.

my current kopitiam gal is an indon mother of two, 34a, and we have done it twice. investment so far, rm30 in reloads.

if anyone wants frs, just say so and i'll post later.

Gump08
09-07-10, 13:00
Kl 3rd mile

Feel like to have a syt companionship. So went there to see the premise no longer operates. Hmmm. Bad business or force to closed down. No idea. So finally decided to visit KL in song. Massaged by ML not too bad looking. 40/hrs. But after I came out of premise I realise that I just spent around 40 minutes only.

Azaz76
09-07-10, 14:14
its seems to be difficult to find girls for ON in K.

If someone can help me, will be there in octobre.

Thanks in advance

Miao28
09-08-10, 02:54
Kl 3rd mile

Feel like to have a syt companionship. So went there to see the premise no longer operates. Hmmm. Bad business or force to closed down. No idea. So finally decided to visit KL in song. Massaged by ML not too bad looking. 40/hrs. But after I came out of premise I realise that I just spent around 40 minutes only.It no longer operates at the third mile because the business has now moved to Premier 101.

It is best not to second guess anything when you do not know the facts.

Leo Kinz
09-08-10, 03:55
Went to RC yesterday. Got new PRC in town. Brought in by sisters Jia Jia and Xiao Xue.

Name: Tyng Tyng

Race: PRC

Figure: 7/10 comparing to the other previous two

Boobs: medium nia 36B

Pussy: a bit bushy for me, but kinda tight.

Fj: normal SOP not much talking, too damn quiet.

BBBJ: 9/10 damn nice. cause thats the only thing i think she's great in.

Damage: std 100

GFE: 7/10

Overall not bad, just that she's too quiet. i ask her she say cause this is the 1st time in kuching. came here few days ago only. Asked for CIM but she offer CIF. so not bad.

Naihiak
09-08-10, 11:22
Went to RC yesterday. Got new PRC in town. Brought in by sisters Jia Jia and Xiao Xue.

Overall not bad, just that she's too quiet. i ask her she say cause this is the 1st time in kuching. came here few days ago only. Asked for CIM but she offer CIF. so not bad.Whr is RC? Bro yr damage 100 include massage? So cheap?

Notiguy
09-08-10, 12:00

Overall not bad, just that she's too quiet. i ask her she say cause this is the 1st time in kuching. came here few days ago only. Asked for CIM but she offer CIF. so not bad.Ah I guess now everyone knows they are back. Let the queue begin!

Akcool
09-08-10, 16:08
Can you guys please let me know. '' how much do locals pay for LT or full night'' because the girl asked me how much will I pay for whole night, instead of me asking her. When I said 200, she said no and walked off. I am ready to pay more but, just don't wana get robbed unknowingly the actual price. Can any one of you please tell me the local price.

Thanks

AK

Baezl1982
09-09-10, 07:35
Where is RC?

Overall not bad, just that she's too quiet. i ask her she say cause this is the 1st time in kuching. came here few days ago only. Asked for CIM but she offer CIF. so not bad.

SnakeHunter
09-09-10, 10:55
Anyone tried this new opened spot?

Carlx Luxy
09-09-10, 12:03

Overall not bad, just that she's too quiet. i ask her she say cause this is the 1st time in kuching. came here few days ago only. Asked for CIM but she offer CIF. so not bad.Finally they are back.

Cheers up

SnakeHunter
09-10-10, 09:26
Anyone tried this new opened spot?I just went to that place. Only 8 prc. The counter send me no. 1 from guangzhou.

Face: not bad looking

Body: acceptable

Only HJ given no other services. Quite upset actually. Because I went for 1. 5 hour massage. Msg skill below average. Ended with RM100. 00 for 1. 5 hrs massage + HJ. Is that too high.

Akcool
09-10-10, 09:27
As this Friday, it was supposed to be public holiday. I was called been asked to book any of the budget hotels near by kuching waterfront the name suggested by a ML was (river side inn) just behind the Harbour view hotel. Made it to the hotel around 5pm. ML whom I was knowing was supposed to come by 6pm. While I was waiting for her after room reservation. The hotel guy approached me by saying all alone ''no girl friend''. Immediately I realized he has some meat to offer. I came to the point and asked him how much, he said 300Ringgit for whole night, it will be good young girl and you can choice from 3-4 girls, ''I accepted it''. Because the ML was only going to stay for 1 hr and she was not whole night material she has a friend but was not working during hari raya. ML visited and left by 7 she was the girl I know from a good massage parlor near by. Later on had my dinner and was waiting in the hotel room the 'hotel guy came with some malay-Chinese women. Probably in her early 30's, not a good looking or charming, I knew it was a local street meat which should be available for 100R. Later on hotel guy made a excuse that because it's 9 pm only 1 girl. Don't know the fucking reason why I excepted. I made a condition that I will pay in the moarning, which the guy ignored and said it's rules to pay before. Did that and later on whole night she was not at all interested in doing any sex, behaved like she is paying me the money to be their, about in 1 hr I called the hotel guy saying that you cheated me and the girl in not at all interested in doing any sex, but the guy hang-off the phone. That girl can't speak any english and said only one thing whole night that, you paid him 300 and that guy he pays me only 120, it takes 50 for the taxi so I have only 70 for whole night. Believe me she was not even worth 120. Guys I have attached her pics she didn't want to show her face, but still I got hold of her tatoo. Just because I had paid 300 for her I went on to utilize my money and fucked her really hard force-fully that next time she won't even sleep with me for 1000R. But she was a crock she stole some 300 Russian ruble from my one of the pocket. She doesn't know it's only worth 30Ringgit and she won't be able to exchange that in whole of Malaysia, I am trying to exchange ruble from last 1 month. Just because I was at sleep in the moaning she took it as an opportunity before she left. Make sure the pics with this tattoo of heart and TINA written below it. Other then that she has one more tattoo on her back with some flowers. And a very bad stomach with lots of extra skin and a sign that she had a baby.

SupremeBeing
09-10-10, 16:47
If you're referring to local CKT, NL or RC, over night can range from RM400 - RM700, higher the price younger and prettier the girl.

If you're paying for PRC or tomyam, chances are the same price as they might turn up very pretty and young too.

But for Bakso, Pinoy etc... they are quite cheap, RM300 - RM400 can get LT or overnight ady.

So, you have to decide for yourself.

BTW, you should answer the girl if she ask how much you can pay... you should answer her with another question like "How much do you think you are worth?" or "I have money, I pay what you have to offer fairly".

Hope this helps

Supremebeing

Can you guys please let me know. '' how much do locals pay for LT or full night'' because the girl asked me how much will I pay for whole night, instead of me asking her. When I said 200, she said no and walked off. I am ready to pay more but, just don't wana get robbed unknowingly the actual price. Can any one of you please tell me the local price.

Thanks

AK

Miao28
09-11-10, 03:25
If you're referring to local CKT, NL or RC, over night can range from RM400 - RM700, higher the price younger and prettier the girl.

If you're paying for PRC or tomyam, chances are the same price as they might turn up very pretty and young too.

But for Bakso, Pinoy etc... they are quite cheap, RM300 - RM400 can get LT or overnight ady.

So, you have to decide for yourself.

BTW, you should answer the girl if she ask how much you can pay... you should answer her with another question like "How much do you think you are worth?" or "I have money, I pay what you have to offer fairly".

Hope this helps

SupremebeingAre you talking generally above or specifically for Kuching?

You quote prices without quoting places and am I to assume that the prices that you quote are for Kuching?

I am somewhat taken aback by your prices which does not come up to the usual Kuching standard price.

Miao28
09-11-10, 03:36
As this Friday, it was supposed to be public holiday. I was called been asked to book any of the budget hotels near by kuching waterfront the name suggested by a ML was (river side inn) just behind the Harbour view hotel. Made it to the hotel around 5pm. ML whom I was knowing was supposed to come by 6pm. While I was waiting for her after room reservation. The hotel guy approached me by saying all alone ''no girl friend''. Immediately I realized he has some meat to offer. I came to the point and asked him how much, he said 300Ringgit for whole night, it will be good young girl and you can choice from 3-4 girls, ''I accepted it''. Because the ML was only going to stay for 1 hr and she was not whole night material she has a friend but was not working during hari raya. ML visited and left by 7 she was the girl I know from a good massage parlor near by. Later on had my dinner and was waiting in the hotel room the 'hotel guy came with some malay-Chinese women. Probably in her early 30's, not a good looking or charming, I knew it was a local street meat which should be available for 100R. Later on hotel guy made a excuse that because it's 9 pm only 1 girl. Don't know the fucking reason why I excepted. I made a condition that I will pay in the moarning, which the guy ignored and said it's rules to pay before. Did that and later on whole night she was not at all interested in doing any sex, behaved like she is paying me the money to be their, about in 1 hr I called the hotel guy saying that you cheated me and the girl in not at all interested in doing any sex, but the guy hang-off the phone. That girl can't speak any english and said only one thing whole night that, you paid him 300 and that guy he pays me only 120, it takes 50 for the taxi so I have only 70 for whole night. Believe me she was not even worth 120. Guys I have attached her pics she didn't want to show her face, but still I got hold of her tatoo. Just because I had paid 300 for her I went on to utilize my money and fucked her really hard force-fully that next time she won't even sleep with me for 1000R. But she was a crock she stole some 300 Russian ruble from my one of the pocket. She doesn't know it's only worth 30Ringgit and she won't be able to exchange that in whole of Malaysia, I am trying to exchange ruble from last 1 month. Just because I was at sleep in the moaning she took it as an opportunity before she left. Make sure the pics with this tattoo of heart and TINA written below it. Other then that she has one more tattoo on her back with some flowers. And a very bad stomach with lots of extra skin and a sign that she had a baby.When did you check in? Your photos seem to suggest that you had already checked in on Thursday night as your pictures were taken between 11 PM plus on Thursday night and the last photo shown was taken around 3 AM on Friday morning on your HTC Hero PDA.

SnakeHunter
09-11-10, 15:33
Went to above place at Jln Song. Was assigned no. 12 to me. Petite Type white and smooth. Only HJ offerred. Massage is just so-so. In dark look pretty. When brigth just okay looking la. AR is allowed. But no other services offered. As I did asked any other service provided she said only HJ.

She just here for about 20days only.

Damage is RM100. 00 incl. 1. 5 hrs massage + HJ

Fatty Crab
09-12-10, 03:21
Any place got FJ?

Any where can suggest?

Can anyone reply me?I went to Hero to get a fucking job done there.

SnakeHunter
09-12-10, 08:07
I went to Hero to get a fucking job done there.Where is Hero located?

The damage costed to you?

SnakeHunter
09-12-10, 08:08
Where is meiko? I didt see any this kind name of reflexology at there.Is somewhere near the forgein restaurant.

Gump08
09-12-10, 08:30
Went there for some some. Didn't come here for such a long time. Even the premise layout seems very much different. Anyway the ml was thin and not so bad. But most probably the ml boob is not real. As its kinda most hard boobs I ever played with. Seems inappropriate to ask her if its real or not. But anyway its good to taste a different type of boobs. Anyway rate is 40/hrs and butt massage rm50. Batin rm50. Shoot aeroplane rm50. Offered all in discount rate at rm100 but not taken.

Just take extra at rm50.

Carlx Luxy
09-12-10, 08:45
I went to Hero to get a fucking job done there.What race?PRC?

And the rate?

Rommance Saga
09-12-10, 15:38
Where is meiko? I didt see any this kind name of reflexology at there.There is 2 meiko at kuching, same boss. One at jalan song one at stutong, don't drain your time and money there the gals wear nice, but poor service, just want to $$$ and do your di di quick quick come out. Poor attitude oso.

Akcool
09-12-10, 15:55
When did you check in? Your photos seem to suggest that you had already checked in on Thursday night as your pictures were taken between 11 PM plus on Thursday night and the last photo shown was taken around 3 AM on Friday morning on your HTC Hero PDA.Checked in on Thursday afternoon an checked out early by Friday 5am thats right. What a bad experience thought about stop mongering in kuching and should start taking flights were it is legal. Please avoid that hotel and that hotel person as well as this girl.

Akcool
09-12-10, 16:06
During my second session today. Something treble wrong happened. I was fucking a prostitute and when I finished my second session, letter-on realised that condom was torn, should I take some immediate medication or what else can be done. I brought a good condoms from durex from a 7/11 not even a cheap quality. May be bad day's around. Even though I immediately cleaned up as soon as I finished. Still does something should be medicated.

Hunter46
09-13-10, 03:59
Went there for some some. Didn't come here for such a long time. Even the premise layout seems very much different. Anyway the ml was thin and not so bad. But most probably the ml boob is not real. As its kinda most hard boobs I ever played with. Seems inappropriate to ask her if its real or not. But anyway its good to taste a different type of boobs. Anyway rate is 40/hrs and butt massage rm50. Batin rm50. Shoot aeroplane rm50. Offered all in discount rate at rm100 but not taken.

Just take extra at rm50.I went there 3 times last month. I tried no. 10, 12 & 5. Massage & HJ are ok. Which no you tried?

Cping
09-13-10, 04:29
Wandering at ACH and went into one of the mp which is located at first floor around 11pm. Only remain 1 gal there, since not bad looking, so just accepted her.

Boob: Big tit + firm boobs

Body: When she is on clothes, look ok, but after take off, bottom part (leg) a bit fat, but still acceptable

HJ: Rate there should be RM50, just bargain with her, I never give RM50 for only aeroplane

FJ: Yes. First, she is on top, then is missionary, finish with doggy. Banging her butts during doggy, her mongering not bad and the pussy is very wet.

Damage: RM50 for massage and RM80 for FJ.

WIR: Yes, but not that routine.

Fatty Crab
09-13-10, 10:52
Where is Hero located?

The damage costed to you?Hero is the former Black Diamond located near Everise Headquarters.

Viper Z
09-14-10, 01:27
Went there and they have quite a variety of stocks.

7 from country that export bananas and a few from land of the great wall.

However ratings are around 5 - 7 in term of looks. :)

Fat Fat Roll
09-14-10, 05:29
Went there and they have quite a variety of stocks.

7 from country that export bananas and a few from land of the great wall.

However ratings are around 5 - 7 in term of looks. :)The export banana thing really get me. Can't figure out. Geographic failed all the time.

Heoulki
09-14-10, 08:14
The export banana thing really get me. Can't figure out. Geographic failed all the time.It's pinoy.

Mantit
09-14-10, 12:49
it's been a long time since i saw anna. My my, what happen to her face? She looks horrible. I guess she is getting old.

Mantit
09-14-10, 13:05
revisited this place after many years. Got 2 prcs. Shirley (local) is kinda cute.
Name:christina
race: bidayuh
face: 6/10 sweet
body: plump with beer belly
boobs: 36C bit saggy soft 7/10
nipples: nice big aerola
gfe: 10/10 very friendly, easy going, joke
hj:yes
ar : yes
pussy: shaved
fj: offered. Next time. Special technique. her pussy can squeeze your penis
damage: 50 +no tip asked. I love it.

Normad2020
09-14-10, 14:47
Taiko FFR, my guess is the country north of the "Land Below the Wind".....

I could be wrong....

Cheers

The export banana thing really get me. Can't figure out. Geographic failed all the time.

Viper Z
09-15-10, 02:26
Taiko FFR, my guess is the country north of the "Land Below the Wind".....

I could be wrong....

CheersYou are right.

Dog And Cat
09-15-10, 03:33
Whr is RC? Bro yr damage 100 include massage? So cheap? I'm I new here, gretting all tai ko. Is interesting to have this page. Please anyone let me know about all the short cuts words, I been in kch around for some time and also hunting for good place.

Thanks.

Dog And Cat
09-15-10, 03:45
Hi Taiko,

If you refer Meiko is the XMT, its not the best in town. That another one at 3rd floor, all like model and wear super. Wah!

Dog And Cat
09-15-10, 04:01
you are welcome. She has the most amazing boobs.Notiguy, do you mind tell me where this place is and who to look for?

Thanks bro

Normad2020
09-15-10, 04:15
Taiko Viper, anything "new" at SP1 or Kuching in general? I am stuck in Melbourne on assignment and am undergoing my life of "sexual fasting".

Cheers

You are right... :)

Darthy
09-15-10, 06:38
Oh wow, a senior member inthe making, all he need would be to a few thousand more postings, and/or not necessarily actual FRs.

Fren, not 3 word MP lah!!! It is 3 digit MP. Can't u read properly? Pls read it properly next time before u raised up d question.

SnakeHunter
09-15-10, 11:15
Hi Taiko,

If you refer Meiko is the XMT, its not the best in town. That another one at 3rd floor, all like model and wear super. Wah!Hi taiko Dog and Cat,

I went before to the 3rd floor you mentioned. If not mistaken last two months, I went there go up to 3rd floor. Immediately one gal guide to a room. In the room, only HJ is offered somemore, the gal not allow me to touch her.

WTF!

Dog And Cat
09-16-10, 17:05
You mean red diamond 3 floor at stutong?Yes bro, you got it 100%

Dog And Cat
09-16-10, 17:30
Hi bro,

Interesting to know this place. Some one cute and not too tall. Is it MxxKx. What the number?

Thanks

Dog And Cat
09-16-10, 18:31
I really don't why you have a different experience with mine. No body guide leh.! Thats once time I even chat with the counter lady as I'm waiting my invited friend from outstation go to chiong in there. And there even some guys came to book the the GL for the whole night.

Good luck.

Dog And Cat
09-16-10, 18:43
Hi all Taiko,

For those whom can't sleep, there's a place officially open until 4am, is at end of chxxx Lixx Paxx. All PRC.

Body 4/10 to 7/10 but if you talk nicely, projected a good guys image, we can chiong at the hostel nearby. So no need to book room. LOL. Damage RM 100 for 2 hrs, tip depend on relationship.

Best of luck

Dog And Cat
09-16-10, 19:55
Gal is the PRC right, haha. I'm new here. Mine experience is there always 2 gal which talk / greeting to you when you reached 3rd flr, this 2 gal are by the running numbers. Now you can also pick from the photo or look at the room inside.

Dog And Cat
09-16-10, 20:10
Name: Fang Fang

Origin: Hunan

Please give a little tip on how to find this gal, I interesting to find someone like hers.

Thanks in advance.

Viper Z
09-17-10, 04:20
Taiko Viper, anything "new" at SP1 or Kuching in general? I am stuck in Melbourne on assignment and am undergoing my life of "sexual fasting".

Cheers

Got a young bird at SP1. I am sure PC tools already mentioned that to you. :)

Normad2020
09-17-10, 04:51
The last few communication I had with PCTool he did not mentioned the new girl. Is it the same as the recently "deflowered" girl?

I am stuck in Melbourne and was really cold sleeping alone in the last few nights. The weather is no help as it is still quite cold.

How is Kuching scene after Raya?

Cheers

Got a young bird at SP1. I am sure PC tools already mentioned that to you. :)

SnakeHunter
09-17-10, 06:37
Hi all Taiko,

For those whom can't sleep, there's a place officially open until 4am, is at end of chxxx Lixx Paxx. All PRC.

Body 4/10 to 7/10 but if you talk nicely, projected a good guys image, we can chiong at the hostel nearby. So no need to book room. LOL. Damage RM 100 for 2 hrs, tip depend on relationship.

Best of luckC. L. P. Lots of MP la. Which one you refering to? Wei, find one day go cheong together la. You sound like a expert. Can boh?

Notiguy
09-17-10, 08:25
Perhaps those very acquainted with all the PRCs in town can assist.

Please give a little tip on how to find this gal, I interesting to find someone like hers.

Thanks in advance.

Biiboo
09-17-10, 08:58
Hi all Bro,

Kuching got any new Kangtao to intro?

I got 2 numbers here.

Sey Kia
09-17-10, 15:34
How much the damage?Massage 90 mins. Rm50

FJ. Rm100 to rm150 depennding on how well you get along.

However, I recommend going for the prcs, service better. Exported banana's tend to be a bit lazy there.

Prestigejy
09-18-10, 03:50
Got a young bird at SP1. I am sure PC tools already mentioned that to you. :)That New bird in SP1 is a NL. Prety young girl with Boobies round and firm, Nice butt. But GFE 1/10

Mantit
09-18-10, 12:17
went back to look for Shirley. She has tattoo on her arm and her back.
dialect: hokkein
origin: 7th mile
face: 6/10
marital: single never married
body: medium, short
skin: smooth
boobs: 34 B nice shape
damage:50+20

Dog And Cat
09-18-10, 18:10
Hi Taiko,

I'm new to this site, mind telling me the short term words, GFE, BBBJ, AR etc,

Thanks

Dog And Cat
09-18-10, 18:23
C. L. P. Lots of MP la. Which one you refering to? Wei, find one day go cheong together la. You sound like a expert. Can boh?First of all, of course can cheong together, 2nd, I'm very new here but to the industry only some time cheong. Haha. What is C. L. P. The one I mention is mXX Zxx, long straigst hair, but only 5/10 for body (little fat-fat).

Woopypooky
09-18-10, 19:02
May I know where is RC?

Dog And Cat
09-18-10, 19:13
Zhen Zhen told me that she is now helping her sister running the place. 4 MLs in total. Zhen Zhen said more to come. Asked her to massage me but she said she doesn't have the license anymore. Chose a ML with great body.

Face: 7/10 cute, less desired complexion
Skin: flawless, smooth, fair
Body: 10/10 slim, great shape
Boobs: 10/10 34C, soft, firm, perfect shape
Nipples: small, pink
Pussy: untrimmed, but almost no hair, sexy
HJ: Yes 9/10
FJ: Maybe next time
AR: Yes
Massage: 10/10 she is very well trained in Shen Zhen
GFE: Very accomodating, called me "ge ge" 10/10
Damage: 50 1 1/2 hour + 50I'm very interesting to know how to find her, do you mind? Thanks in advance.

Dog And Cat
09-18-10, 19:27
Chose a petite short pretty girl with sense of elegance. She is somewhat more intelligent than the rest.

Name: Xiao Jin
Origin: Szechuan
Skin: fair and smooth
Face: 8/10
Body: Petite, slim, short
Boobs:32 small B, soft
Nipples:small and inverted
GFE: In the beginning, she was good. Until I wanted to take off her cloths, she turned not accommodating
HJ: Yes
Damage: 50 + 50Is she no. Yi yi, place at jln song, at the shop named MxxxO, if yes we have the same gal. Haha, please let me know.

Thanks

SnakeHunter
09-19-10, 01:38
First of all, of course can cheong together, 2nd, I'm very new here but to the industry only some time cheong. Haha. What is C. L. P. The one I mention is mXX Zxx, long straigst hair, but only 5/10 for body (little fat-fat).C. L. P = One of your post, you mentioned you cheong at Cxxxg Lxxg Pxxk. I asked you which MP you went to?

You also mentioned about zhen-zhen, yi yi. Which mp their belong too.

Cymon
09-19-10, 19:04

Overall not bad, just that she's too quiet. i ask her she say cause this is the 1st time in kuching. came here few days ago only. Asked for CIM but she offer CIF. so not bad.Where is RC?

Mantit
09-20-10, 01:29
Is she no. Yi yi, place at jln song, at the shop named MxxxO, if yes we have the same gal. Haha, please let me know.

ThanksNot the same gal.

Mantit
09-20-10, 01:31
I'm very interesting to know how to find her, do you mind? Thanks in advance.She is either in jail or gone for good.

Dog And Cat
09-20-10, 03:23
C. L. P = One of your post, you mentioned you cheong at Cxxxg Lxxg Pxxk. I asked you which MP you went to?

You also mentioned about zhen-zhen, yi yi. Which mp their belong too.I see a lot of taiko here remind us the new comer like us not to review the actual name. Etc. Bla, bla. As this side is 'open' to all. You know what I mean. As it will be dangerous to all the brothers here. When you reach CLP. Turn left, go straight to the end. Last one. That's one or two better looking that the one mxx zxx I'm having. Yi-yi no more working, zhen-zhen and fang-fang is the one I'm looking for.

Dog And Cat
09-20-10, 03:27
she is either in jail or gone for good.Maybe a clue for this place!

Steve Mark
09-20-10, 06:10
Visit there today, nothing worth to talk about, take Xiao Hui from Fu Jian, massage here is RM50 for 1.5 hours, but she say never have to be take that long. Just money face girl here. I am really sick with all these Chinese PRC. All are blood sucker and poor service. Even HJ also charges you RM50 and nothing just rub your Titi with oil. Please for all brothers Cheonging out there, please better go to the one with local, Indo, or Pino girls. I think these MP provide you with better servise and attitude, and worth for your money. I recommend here N* and 1** at ACH area. This GuangZhou MP is located at ACH too just beside the condo near the river.

Name: Xiao Hui (Look like Theresa Thang may be wrong spelling, the chinese female singer)
Origin: Fu jian
FJ: 0/10
Massage: 0/10
Conclusion: Nothing worth to say

Normad2020
09-20-10, 06:56
Thanks Brother for the update. I will try her the next time I am in Kuching. If possible could you please PM me her name so that I can select her by name. What is the damage?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

That New bird in SP1 is a NL. Prety young girl with Boobies round and firm, Nice butt. But GFE 1/10

SnakeHunter
09-20-10, 11:01
I see a lot of taiko here remind us the new comer like us not to review the actual name. Etc. Bla, bla. As this side is 'open' to all. You know what I mean. As it will be dangerous to all the brothers here. When you reach CLP. Turn left, go straight to the end. Last one. That's one or two better looking that the one mxx zxx I'm having. Yi-yi no more working, zhen-zhen and fang-fang is the one I'm looking for.taiko, I went there once, for proper massage for my arm as it been hurt and really pain. I saw the gals there all look very old and ugly ler.

Gump08
09-20-10, 16:18
Driving around the town. Thinking of looking for NL ML. Ended up at shadow. Saw few unattractive and unidentified origin of MLs. Luckily notice a cutie face amongs them. Massage rate at 50 and extra at 50. Well. ML was I guess local Chinese. Got a nice big boobs. With nice nipples to suck on to. But down part is not reachable.

Viper Z
09-21-10, 03:36
Thanks Brother for the update. I will try her the next time I am in Kuching. If possible could you please PM me her name so that I can select her by name. What is the damage?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

You should try it. :) An experience to remember.

Normad2020
09-21-10, 04:03
Taiko Viper, would appreciate her name and damage? Since recommended by you will surely make time to try the next trip to Kuching...hehehee

You should try it. :) An experience to remember.

Normad2020
09-21-10, 04:06
Brother for that information you will need the grace of Taikos from Kuching once you have earned their trust. I do not have that honor nor authority to give to you. Please check with the Taikos from Kuching.

Cheers

Where is SP1?

Viper Z
09-21-10, 05:00
Taiko Viper, would appreciate her name and damage? Since recommended by you will surely make time to try the next trip to Kuching...hehehee

Name : Norfi
face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
GFE : 6/10
Price : 10/10 (value for money). RM 80 per shot.

Steve Mark
09-21-10, 06:52
Hi Jackson and all taiko:

I have try a few time to subscript to the forum using my visa, but it was declined after i sent the order, don't know what is the problem.

Anyone here experience the same problem?

Kkelvin
09-21-10, 07:10
Manufacturer: Become Zero \0/ Engineering Co. Ltd.
Country of Made: Republic of China
Serial No: 5
Year of Manufacturing: around 1985
Accessories:
-Boobs: B
-Nipple: dark & long
-Skin: fair
-Body: ok
-Attire: sexy
-Look: ok but bit old like over function at night last time

Features:
-Considered a good massage skill & power if compare with their other outlets
-Use fingertips to caress yr back, ass, asshole, didi
-Use tounge to lick yr back, front, nipples, up to the ears
-Use nipple to caress yr back & front
-Use breast to hj u
-User friendly design

Selling Price: RM40/hour
Accessories Price: never mention but i tips rm50, guess rm30 will do

Kkelvin
09-21-10, 07:13
1 good service

2 cheap

3 dress nicely

4 look

5 body

If you want to share with me?

Kkelvin
09-21-10, 07:21
Price : 10/10 (value for money). RM 80 per shot.Sad, this place not suit me anymore..only my 1st girl there can make my day.

Kkelvin
09-21-10, 07:34
Around 11. 30am went to explore with 2 others

1 kl 101-not yet open

2 ld 101-only 2, old & look like shit

3 ln 101-only 2, young & look good, but 3 of us

4 kl 4th mile- a number young ladies

I pick no3, good body not slim, lazy to chat (good for me) standard touch touch massage from kl. Turn over & standard HJ, can hear her natural sound system when I play with the nipples. Tips rm30 (she dint ask). Won't go back because normal service only

My fren tip rm60 she naked herself

Taiko V tip rm50

Meow Meow
09-21-10, 12:30

Pussy, very very tight and hairless. :D

Normad2020
09-22-10, 03:24
Taiko Viper, I am getting horny thinking about the new prospect especially since I am on "sexual puasa" in Melbourne....:-(.

Looking forward to my long weekend in Bali (25-28 Sept 2010) and the prospect of meeting up with the girl I met there about 10 days ago
....yahoooooo!!!!!!!

Now to seal the deal on Norfi, what is her boob size?....hehehehe

Cheers
normad2020

Steve Mark
09-22-10, 03:27
1 "Mei Guang", Wisma Ng Aik Oh, Jln Rock.
Price: 40/1hour, 50/1.5hour, 70/2hour
Operation: ?

2 Gang Ya Xian Health Care, Jln Song.
Price: ?
Operation: 10.30am-12.00am

3 Ruby, Stutong.
Price: 50/hour (Promotion rate)

4 Swan-Lake, Jln Foochow no.1.
Price: 38/hour
Operation: 11am-5pm

5 Health Caring, behind Lok Thian
Operation: 11am-12am

6 Cat City, Stutong.
Price: 38/hour
Operation: 10.30am-12am

7 Crowne, Stutong.
Operation: 11.30am-11.30pm

8 "WuShun", Chonglin.
Price: 40/1.5hour
Operation: 12pm-2am

9 Lavender, ACH.
Price: 35/1hour (only for booking)
Operation: 11am-12am

10 D&D, MJC.
Price: 29/1hour
Operation: 11am-11pm

11 Borneo, Petanak/ACH/101
Price: 48/1.5hour (member price)

12 ND, ACH.
Price: 45/1hour
Operation: 12am-11pm

13 168, ACH.
Price: 45/1hour
Operation: 10am-6pm

Steve Mark
09-22-10, 04:07
Visit a MP at ACH last two weeks, she is a very nice and good to chat girl, a sexy MILF I have ever met. She ask me have I read about her in the Internet. Then, she told me that her name appear twice, but actually after I checked, it was more than 5 times taiko here mention about her and I know her history better after reading the post and chat with her. She said it is not good to mention her name like that, then I tell her to just give a fake name next time, she said she tak pandai bohong. So I think I better don't tell her name here.

Her massage is really good. Good service through the massage section. I keep asking her to give extra. She smile to me and handing my gun when she saw it is hard standing. Then she play with it a little bit, and suddenly put it in her mouth. Wow, it is like in the heaven, very sensational, quick and slow. Quick and slow. And very wet inside her mouth. Really cannot hold it any more, so I ask her to stop while I finger play her pussy and suck her nipple. She angry with me and said "nanti saya tak tahan". I keep asking her to stop rubbing my gun, because it really cannot hold any longer, and she complain that why I can pegang her and she cannot pegang me.

After a while, really cannot tahan and shoot out. She said to me "Si pek Song" and smile.

After the section she bring in warm water for cleaning my gun. We chatting for a little while before I leave the place. Definitely will go back.

Damage: 85 for solid 1. 5 hour massage and play + 15 tips

Joe Yap
09-22-10, 05:09
What is SP1 and CLP?

Can't get wat the taikos here refering to:P

Viper Z
09-22-10, 08:37
Taiko Viper, I am getting horny thinking about the new prospect especially since I am on "sexual puasa" in Melbourne....:-(.

Looking forward to my long weekend in Bali (25-28 Sept 2010) and the prospect of meeting up with the girl I met there about 10 days ago
....yahoooooo!!!!!!!

Now to seal the deal on Norfi, what is her boob size?....hehehehe

Cheers
normad2020

YOur mailbox exploded... :D Anyway I would say a handful. :)

Viper Z
09-22-10, 08:41
After a few months did not visit this place, decided to give it a visit. I went up and was surprise that a portion of the first floor was already turned into 'rooms'. More surprise was the quantity of girls working there has increased and improve in quality. :)

I took one ex volcano Iban girl up and had a good experience.

Good : High GFE, friendly, Woman on top skills is not bad. :)
Bad : Small tits, massage skills lousy.

Total damage : RM 100 + RM 65

SnakeHunter
09-22-10, 11:19
After a few months did not visit this place, decided to give it a visit. I went up and was surprise that a portion of the first floor was already turned into 'rooms'. More surprise was the quantity of girls working there has increased and improve in quality. :)

I took one ex volcano Iban girl up and had a good experience.

Good : High GFE, friendly, Woman on top skills is not bad. :)
Bad : Small tits, massage skills lousy.

Total damage : RM 100 + RM 65Taiko Viper, where is this place? Nearby?

Slow Reloader
09-22-10, 16:07
Visit there today, nothing worth to talk about, take Xiao Hui from Fu Jian, massage here is RM50 for 1.5 hours, but she say never have to be take that long. Just money face girl here. I am really sick with all these Chinese PRC. All are blood sucker and poor service. Even HJ also charges you RM50 and nothing just rub your Titi with oil. Please for all brothers Cheonging out there, please better go to the one with local, Indo, or Pino girls. I think these MP provide you with better servise and attitude, and worth for your money. I recommend here N* and 1** at ACH area. This GuangZhou MP is located at ACH too just beside the condo near the river.

Name: Xiao Hui (Look like Theresa Thang may be wrong spelling, the chinese female singer)
Origin: Fu jian
FJ: 0/10
Massage: 0/10
Conclusion: Nothing worth to say

Think I took her before. Kinda shortish lady. Agreed with the money-face comment. Wanted me to be her "boy friend". Ha ha. Terrible massage. The room walls magnify whatever sounds you make - as I can hear the neighbours' whispers quite loudly - so privacy is terrible despite the lockable doors.

After other cubicles vacant, she kinda asked me what I wanted. FJ is definitely on offer at what she called a 'standard' price of 150. She said people who go to MP should know what the 'economy' of the extra service is. Anyway, stupidly took her HJ. Plus point was I got to finger her - she was nicely wet and enjoyed it, got me excited and come earlier than usual. :-)

Conclusion: There are other better places around.

Meow Meow
09-23-10, 02:43
Taiko Viper, where is this place? Nearby?
Behind Kaya & Toast, ACH. :)

Meow Meow
09-23-10, 02:47

Although a handful but it's very firm. :)

Normad2020
09-23-10, 05:12
That seal the deal. My next target in Kuching...hehehehe

Will clear my mailbox as got too many PCTools mails...lol

Cheers

Normad2020
09-23-10, 05:13
Taiko MM, you really know how to make a boobs man horny...hehehehe

Cheers

Although a handful but it's very firm. :)

Steve Mark
09-24-10, 03:29
Think I took her before. Kinda shortish lady. Agreed with the money-face comment. Wanted me to be her "boy friend". Ha ha. Terrible massage. The room walls magnify whatever sounds you make - as I can hear the neighbours' whispers quite loudly - so privacy is terrible despite the lockable doors.

After other cubicles vacant, she kinda asked me what I wanted. FJ is definitely on offer at what she called a 'standard' price of 150. She said people who go to MP should know what the 'economy' of the extra service is. Anyway, stupidly took her HJ. Plus point was I got to finger her - she was nicely wet and enjoyed it, got me excited and come earlier than usual. :-)

Conclusion: There are other better places around.Before I leave the place the other day, she give me her phone number and ask me to call her. She said I can come straight to her place for FJ (100-buy two hours and tips 150 for FJ).

Steve Mark
09-24-10, 04:29
Been there not long ago, in the morning around 11, only 3 girls available, A** is with a customer, so just take Al***, long time not see her I never took her before but saw her last time on my visit, look like she has already become plum may be because drink too much.

She give me a quite ok massage. The most special part is she slowly took off her jean and massage my back with her knee, she is so sexy in her underwear. We chatting a lot and finally she give me a Urut Batin and keep saying that my gun is big. I think that is what they normally say to the customer. I just reply her cukup makanlah, she smiles to me and ask me whether want to make it keluar air. I say yes and she finally help me to release my army.

HJ: 7/10
Damage: 45 1hour + 25 tips

Really good service, talk to you nicely and ask you how do you like it, with harder or softly. These girls know how to serve the customer well, really a lot a lot better than the PRC I met who always asking for tips first before serve you anythings. The girl here is totally different as they won't refuse you even you remove her blouse and bra, but I always ask for their permission first as respect to them. If they say no, I also respect them, but normally they will said no nicely if they don't want. Very nice girl indeed. That why I said I prefer local girls than china doll who always give you bad experience (for me). Sure will come back, the taukeneo also quite nice person.

S1001
09-24-10, 14:50
Been there not long ago, in the morning around 11, only 3 girls available, A** is with a customer, so just take Al***, long time not see her I never took her before but saw her last time on my visit, look like she has already become plum may be because drink too much.

She give me a quite ok massage. The most special part is she slowly took off her jean and massage my back with her knee, she is so sexy in her underwear. We chatting a lot and finally she give me a Urut Batin and keep saying that my gun is big. I think that is what they normally say to the customer. I just reply her cukup makanlah, she smiles to me and ask me whether want to make it keluar air. I say yes and she finally help me to release my army.

HJ: 7/10
Damage: 45 1hour + 25 tips

Really good service, talk to you nicely and ask you how do you like it, with harder or softly. These girls know how to serve the customer well, really a lot a lot better than the PRC I met who always asking for tips first before serve you anythings. The girl here is totally different as they won't refuse you even you remove her blouse and bra, but I always ask for their permission first as respect to them. If they say no, I also respect them, but normally they will said no nicely if they don't want. Very nice girl indeed. That why I said I prefer local girls than china doll who always give you bad experience (for me). Sure will come back, the taukeneo also quite nice person.Taiko,

May I know near where this 3no at ACH?

Borneo Boy
09-25-10, 11:12
I am new member and would like to say a big hello to everyone.

To start my first FR:

Lxx Lxx

Name: Rxxxx
Origin: NL
Face: 6.5/10
Skin: mild tan
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: small
Nipples: small
BBBJ: Yes 9/10
FJ: No
Massage: 9/10 an experienced hand
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 55 1 hour (room)+ 50

Dog And Cat
09-25-10, 16:19
Visit a MP at ACH last two weeks, she is a very nice and good to chat girl, a sexy MILF I have ever met. She ask me have I read about her in the Internet. Then, she told me that her name appear twice, but actually after I checked, it was more than 5 times taiko here mention about her and I know her history better after reading the post and chat with her. She said it is not good to mention her name like that, then I tell her to just give a fake name next time, she said she tak pandai bohong. So I think I better don't tell her name here.

Her massage is really good. Good service through the massage section. I keep asking her to give extra. She smile to me and handing my gun when she saw it is hard standing. Then she play with it a little bit, and suddenly put it in her mouth. Wow, it is like in the heaven, very sensational, quick and slow. Quick and slow. And very wet inside her mouth. Really cannot hold it any more, so I ask her to stop while I finger play her pussy and suck her nipple. She angry with me and said "nanti saya tak tahan". I keep asking her to stop rubbing my gun, because it really cannot hold any longer, and she complain that why I can pegang her and she cannot pegang me.

After a while, really cannot tahan and shoot out. She said to me "Si pek Song" and smile.

After the section she bring in warm water for cleaning my gun. We chatting for a little while before I leave the place. Definitely will go back.

Damage: 85 for solid 1. 5 hour massage and play + 15 tipsTaiko, I always try PRC and pino only, interesting to try a local, any clue for this place and her, thanks.

My last try at ACH at Bxx Sxxxxxx, buy a ML the half day day, go to her place. But by the night time come she say what to go back to work cause night time shop go customer. Shit! Of course I'm not happy. Damage = rm150 (I think so, forget liao), one leg massage RM28 at others place, dinner rm 30+, tip rm50. I say next time give more cause I'm not happy. The next day she say want to buy handphone. Hahaha. Forget about it.

Not comemmended, money face. Only good for one time experience. So really what to try local, any body can help!

SnakeHunter
09-26-10, 04:55
Taiko, I always try PRC and pino only, interesting to try a local, any clue for this place and her, thanks.

My last try at ACH at Bxx Sxxxxxx, buy a ML the half day day, go to her place. But by the night time come she say what to go back to work cause night time shop go customer. Shit! Of course I'm not happy. Damage = rm150 (I think so, forget liao), one leg massage RM28 at others place, dinner rm 30+, tip rm50. I say next time give more cause I'm not happy. The next day she say want to buy handphone. Hahaha. Forget about it.

Not comemmended, money face. Only good for one time experience. So really what to try local, any body can help!Taiko, where is this place Bxx Sxxxxxx. Hahha. So sad that you got conned.

Me also got conned by one of the prc at KL, she told me that her birthday is around want me to buy her necklect. Kns. Somemore sms me where is her where is her birthday gift. Never reply her anymore and never go there anymore.

Viper Z
09-27-10, 05:07
Taiko Viper, where is this place? Nearby?

Ang Cheng Ho, Behind Kaya Toast

Dog And Cat
09-27-10, 05:42
Taiko, where is this place Bxx Sxxxxxx. Hahha. So sad that you got conned.

Me also got conned by one of the prc at KL, she told me that her birthday is around want me to buy her necklect. Kns. Somemore sms me where is her where is her birthday gift. Never reply her anymore and never go there anymore.ACh, very , very near Kaya & Toast.

Naihiak
09-27-10, 16:39
Saw a lot of police on last Sunday night at mjc area. Even saw few waiting below the staircase of a shop. Is there a raid or something?

Is thr any SP at MJC?

Steve Mark
09-28-10, 04:50
Taiko,

May I know near where this 3no at ACH?There are many MP at ACH, this MP is the only one with 3 digit name. Try to search around, I am sure you can find it easily. But be remind this MP close early at 6 or 7 pm.

Steve Mark
09-28-10, 05:02
Taiko, I always try PRC and pino only, interesting to try a local, any clue for this place and her, thanks.

Not comemmended, money face. Only good for one time experience. So really what to try local, any body can help!If I tell you the place, sure you will know who she is, because she is the only local at the MP besides the Pino and Indo. That why I didn't mention about which MP in the last post. So, wait for next time my visit, see how first, ok? Sorry about that.

Steve Mark
09-28-10, 05:08
Been there not long ago, suspecting something happen there but not sure. Any taiko here familiar about that place? I may go for some "observation" the next time I go to Bau.

Frenchkriss
09-28-10, 08:31
Manufacturer: Become Zero \0/ Engineering Co. Ltd.
Country of Made: Republic of China
Serial No: 5
Year of Manufacturing: around 1985
Accessories:
-Boobs: B
-Nipple: dark & long
-Skin: fair
-Body: ok
-Attire: sexy
-Look: ok but bit old like over function at night last time

Features:
-Considered a good massage skill & power if compare with their other outlets
-Use fingertips to caress yr back, ass, asshole, didi
-Use tounge to lick yr back, front, nipples, up to the ears
-Use nipple to caress yr back & front
-Use breast to hj u
-User friendly design

Selling Price: RM40/hour
Accessories Price: never mention but i tips rm50, guess rm30 will doHey Bro, nice way to introduce the product.

Any serial number or shop saler infos?

Kkelvin
09-28-10, 10:18
I am new member and would like to say a big hello to everyone.

To start my first FR:

Lxx Lxx

Name: Rxxxx
Skin: mild tan
BBBJ: Yes 9/10
Massage: 9/10 an experienced hand
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 55 1 hour (room)+ 50She told you she is 25 yo? LOL

Kkelvin
09-28-10, 10:20
Saw a lot of police on last Sunday night at mjc area. Even saw few waiting below the staircase of a shop. Is there a raid or something?

Is thr any SP at MJC?Last time I know got one, very good place, but due to this forumn, it's been raided.

Naihiak
09-28-10, 16:36
There are many MP at ACH, this MP is the only one with 3 digit name. Try to search around, I am sure you can find it easily. But be remind this MP close early at 6 or 7 pm.No wonder I can't find it despite few times trying. Only found other MP like Lavender, Guang Zhou, Yyf, Sunflower, Nd, Guang Zhou, Welcome, Shadow.

168 still missing.

Dog And Cat
09-29-10, 05:34
If I tell you the place, sure you will know who she is, because she is the only local at the MP besides the Pino and Indo. That why I didn't mention about which MP in the last post. So, wait for next time my visit, see how first, ok? Sorry about that.Ok, waiting for your good news. Enjoy!

SnakeHunter
09-29-10, 10:53
No wonder I can't find it despite few times trying. Only found other MP like Lavender, Guang Zhou, Yyf, Sunflower, Nd, Guang Zhou, Welcome, Shadow.

168 still missing.I also can't find the 168.

Sey Kia
09-29-10, 13:42
No wonder I can't find it despite few times trying. Only found other MP like Lavender, Guang Zhou, Yyf, Sunflower, Nd, Guang Zhou, Welcome, Shadow.

168 still missing.Bro Naihiak,

Go to Sunflower and look up.

Onmisains
09-30-10, 00:48
Hello Kuching Mongers,

I am making a three day trip to this beautiful city, my very first time here actually. Right now very focused on work but it seems that i will have some spare time tonite on the last nite of the trip. Therefore i would like like to humbly request for FL contacts or maybe OKT contacts to help me destress after a hard few days. Much help would be appreciated.

Alternatively, i saw one MP situated near the shoplots in front of the GrandCon where im staying. Is this a good MP to visit, are there more around here or should i save money and go to the MP's around Jln Song/Jln Stutong?

Respectfully,
Omnisains

Steve Mark
09-30-10, 05:25
Bro Naihiak,

Go to Sunflower and look up.Yes, it is at the second floor, with small signboard.

Steve Mark
09-30-10, 05:31
Hello Kuching Mongers,

I am making a three day trip to this beautiful city, my very first time here actually. Right now very focused on work but it seems that i will have some spare time tonite on the last nite of the trip. Therefore i would like like to humbly request for FL contacts or maybe OKT contacts to help me destress after a hard few days. Much help would be appreciated.

Alternatively, i saw one MP situated near the shoplots in front of the GrandCon where im staying. Is this a good MP to visit, are there more around here or should i save money and go to the MP's around Jln Song/Jln Stutong?

Respectfully,

OmnisainsI believe 101 is quite a potential place to explore,I have set my target here for future visit. If you have a car in Kuching, it is easy for you to visit this place.

Onmisains
10-01-10, 12:32
Leaving the city of Kuching, im leaving a report for fellow mongers to evaluate.

Name:Ah Yan
Origin: PRC
BBBJ: NO
HJ: NO. Sadly was looking for this but i was out of time and very lazy to pickup a cab to go to jalan stutong/song area.
Massage: 9/10 an experienced hand.
Damage: 50

Borneo Boy
10-02-10, 07:44
She told you she is 25 yo? LOLMy mistake, she did not say 25.

Her petite figure masks her age.

Good service none the less.

Cheers

Borneo Boy
10-02-10, 07:54
Name:Destxxx
Body: 7/10 Tall & full bodied (but not fat)
Boobs: medium
Nipples: medium (dark)
BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: Did not ask
FJ: 6/10
Damage: 120

Will reciprocate for genuine contact exchange but that will have to wait until I subscribe for the PM function.

Cheers

Naihiak
10-02-10, 13:21
MP:3 digit
ML: CT
LOOK: 2/10
Body: 2/10
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ:5/10
Damage:50 + tips 60

Intro by one of bro here, was disappointed when 1st see her. Wasnt my type but since long time didn't massage so just follow her to the room to massage. Massage was good, then she offers extra. I took all that she has offered. 1st time with a MILF. Maybe because keep my load for too long so just want to release. Next time will look for young gal. Is Amy still good? Hw about Jenny?

Borneo Boy
10-03-10, 03:12
MP:3 digit
ML: CT
LOOK: 2/10
Body: 2/10
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ:5/10
Damage:50 + tips 60

Intro by one of bro here, was disappointed when 1st see her. Wasnt my type but since long time didn't massage so just follow her to the room to massage. Massage was good, then she offers extra. I took all that she has offered. 1st time with a MILF. Maybe because keep my load for too long so just want to release. Next time will look for young gal. Is Amy still good? Hw about Jenny?MP:3 digit
ML: Amx
LOOK: 4/10
Body: 5/10 (big beer belly)
BJ: 7/10
FJ:6/10
Damage:50 + 50 (tips)

Naihiak
10-04-10, 09:10
Just back frm SP1, thnks bro viper for the info.

It was quite a run down place, and look like a house rather than.

There were 3 ladies there all are indon right? Although the gal I took said she is iban from sri aman but I knw that she's not because myself can speak some iban. Her name is mita according to her. She claimed that she is only 17. Here's the FR:

Face: 4/10

BJ: 4/10 (just normal sucking, nothg special)en

FJ: 6/10 (wet, tight)

Damage: 90 (she asked for 100 but I nego with her saying that my fren only paid for 70, 80 why I have to pay 100, eventually agree with 90.)

Mayb next time wil try the other gal who look prettier.

BTW: I think I'm facing some kind of ED, any bro here care to enlighten me how to improve it? Is it something to do with blood circulation? Or stress? Because I never exercise and very stressful. How to overcome it? I'm still in my mid-20s. Still want to enjoy

Boobs 711
10-04-10, 15:27
Not sure why the 3 digit place in ACH is so popular. I checked the place 3 times recently, and left almost immediately! The place lacks quality (looks 3-4/10) or have I gone to the wrong one?

SnakeHunter
10-05-10, 10:29
Not sure why the 3 digit place in ACH is so popular. I checked the place 3 times recently, and left almost immediately! The place lacks quality (looks 3-4/10) or have I gone to the wrong one?Bro's. Me too, I went on Sunday. Walk in see, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off and left.

Bundanko
10-05-10, 11:00
Just back frm SP1, thnks bro viper for the info.

It was quite a run down place, and look like a house rather than.

There were 3 ladies there all are indon right? Although the gal I took said she is iban from sri aman but I knw that she's not because myself can speak some iban. Her name is mita according to her. She claimed that she is only 17. Here's the FR:

Face: 4/10

BJ: 4/10 (just normal sucking, nothg special)en

FJ: 6/10 (wet, tight)

Damage: 90 (she asked for 100 but I nego with her saying that my fren only paid for 70, 80 why I have to pay 100, eventually agree with 90.)

Mayb next time wil try the other gal who look prettier.

BTW: I think I'm facing some kind of ED, any bro here care to enlighten me how to improve it? Is it something to do with blood circulation? Or stress? Because I never exercise and very stressful. How to overcome it? I'm still in my mid-20s. Still want to enjoyNeed enough rest,that is sleep,regular exercise,balance diet especially protein and if you have booking take at least 2 eggs for that day,and food supplement such as multi vitamin and regular usage of weapon to maintain functionality especially pressure for stiffness.I have no problem doing between 2 to 3 rounds per day for say 4 days in a row using this practice.

Naihiak
10-05-10, 12:46
Not sure why the 3 digit place in ACH is so popular. I checked the place 3 times recently, and left almost immediately! The place lacks quality (looks 3-4/10) or have I gone to the wrong one?You are right about it. Unless all other MP are closed down and no more pussy then only can chiong there.

Steve Mark
10-06-10, 06:45
You are right about it. Unless all other MP are closed down and no more pussy then only can chiong there.Last time, the gal there are quite slim and not really pretty but 6-7/10. But then my last visit not long ago saw them become plum body cause by too much beer. That why most of the brother here not really feel them attractive. But despite of that, I also mention about their service and attitude, which i think is better then the PRC.

Naihiak
10-06-10, 10:43
Need enough rest,that is sleep,regular exercise,balance diet especially protein and if you have booking take at least 2 eggs for that day,and food supplement such as multi vitamin and regular usage of weapon to maintain functionality especially pressure for stiffness.I have no problem doing between 2 to 3 rounds per day for say 4 days in a row using this practice.Thanks bro, I seriously need to improve my condition. Now even 2 round in a day also kinda difficult for me. And if the BJ skill no good my brother surely will fall asleep very fast.

Naihiak
10-06-10, 15:27
Just back frm a session with li li.

Went in to her room, quite friendly. When I tel her that she is very popular she said she just came here 3 days, what a liar, LOL. She also said she just came back frm Singapore, stayed thr for 3 months. Overall service was good but kind of rush. Thats what tun me off. I think the whole session only last for 20 min from take bath til I release. My bro's stamina certainly need improve or should I HJ myself before meet her? Here's the FR:

Face: 6/10
Boobs:big
BJ:7/10 ( good )
Damage: 100

Hotlicks
10-08-10, 08:36
Hi guys,

Noticed SHH is extending into another shop floor under reflexology. Has anyone patronized the new outlet yet and how's the service like?

Hope to read some +ve and -ve comments :)

SnakeHunter
10-08-10, 11:28
Hi guys,

Noticed SHH is extending into another shop floor under reflexology. Has anyone patronized the new outlet yet and how's the service like?

Hope to read some +ve and -ve comments :)Hi. What is this Sim Hui Hong about? Never heard it before. Anyone mind to share out.

Cheonprinceofkch
10-08-10, 18:01
To all bro here, as a new bro here would like to post my first FR even hav been moving around SWK & KK market for quite some time. But first FR would like to inform u all to BEWARE of this MP or this ML. Not sure the rest might hav same attitude. Or maybe I am not good looking enough.

Name: small bee - PRC (in mandarin)
Face: 5/10
Boobs:normal
BJ:Rejected due to the ML rushing like hell to settle the massage then forcing to TFK like communist
FJ:din even bother to ask
Damage: 50 (supposed to be RM40 per hour but ML kept saying no change, WTF?!)

Mantit
10-09-10, 08:36
Saw got offer. Went and check it out. Most of the MLs are seniors (at least 30++)

Name: Xiao Yang
Origin: Fujian
Body: slim
Belly: small belly
Boobs: 34C, firm, nice
Nipples: small, inverted to my touch
Pussy: too lazy to explore
skin: smooth, fair
HJ: 9/10 good, played with my head
massage: 8/10, very determine
damage: 40 for 1 and 1/2 hour + 30

SnakeHunter
10-10-10, 01:56
Last nite, I was too tired and wanted a good massage+action(if available). So I drove pass stutong area saw catcity, parked my car then went up. Was welcome by one of white and fat old woman. It doesn't matter. Since I want only massage. Went into one of the room and started. Then I asked her to use more POWER. No feel of power added. Just above 15 mins later she asked me to turn over. I said no need you just need to massage my back only. Then 2 mins later she offer me a hand jobs, I said no. Then the massage session is only touching. 5 mins later she asked me why don't want the HJ. I didn't answer. Then she ask me want to add another one hour or not. Then I wake up wear my shirt, go to the counter pay and left even I only inside for about 30mins only. She really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off.

Hotlicks
10-10-10, 05:03
Hi. What is this Sim Hui Hong about? Never heard it before. Anyone mind to share out.

Opp previous Bangunan MAS :)

Naihiak
10-10-10, 11:43
Sick of PRC already.

Anyone got local NL or indon FL ctc? Mind to exchange?

Dpalmer 09
10-11-10, 02:27
Sick of PRC already.

Anyone got local NL or indon FL ctc? Mind to exchange?Go to YF and ask for Annie. She give nice bj and and can ride u just like a cowboy.

Steve Mark
10-11-10, 03:55
Gang Ya XXXX- got one petite girl
Metro Jln Ban Hock- same management as Borneo
Sin Hui Huan- local dinosaurs
Unforgetable- 1 MILF, quite pretty for her age RM50/ hour
Ann Ann- 1 PRC dinosaur
Black Forest- no hanky pankyBro, I wonder how this window shopping goes? Just go into the place, have a look on the girls there then cabut ha? How if the girl come and offer you massage? What to say? Next time?

Wish to go for window shopping all around the MP in Kuching to get familliar with what kind of stock we have here.

Steve Mark
10-11-10, 06:15

No BJ or HJ, Straight to the point.Where is the place and how much is the damage?

Steve Mark
10-11-10, 07:13
Went there few days ago to the MP to find the MILF for a session. Around 7pm I reach there. She is watching TV with the others gal. What a surprise she is wearing a mini skirt ~~ really sexy look.

We went in the room, she start massage my back. And I keep turn my head back to look at her. She just smile to me. We talk for a while and turn back. She "catch" my didi and claim that why no respond (still sleeping softly under the towel). I ask her to wake her up, and start with Batin with oil and sensational action.

I keep put my finger into her under wear, wow, wet and juicy inside. She ask me to stop that and say that "nanti banjir". I stop but go and attack another way to her nice and big boobs. I lick on it until she cannot tahan again, then go back to her pussy. She is really wet and close her eyes, then she ask me to stop.

I keep asking her for a FJ, water level high and she also, but she denied and said afraid of the MIB, if got caught will send in jail for 3 days. She then told me what happen to a MP where the PRC got caught by the MIB pretended customer, where she agree a FJ for 120 and went out to buy a cd. So, no point to keep asking if she can't do it. Then she help me to unload my army.

After that, she give me a short massage and chit chat for a little while. Before I go she ask me to check whether her skirt had wet or not, I grab her from the back and play with her by doing doggy. She just play with me, and then I go home.

Damage: 82 for 1.5 hour not much massage but play + 10 tips

Steve Mark
10-11-10, 07:33
I know of a PRC Li from Guang Dong from the taiko in this forum. I manage to get her phone number and can go straight to her place. So I went for her twice. She is not really pretty but is one of the MILF I met. The best massage I had before, during the FJ she use a technique of squeezing my didi inside her pussy. When I lick her pussy, she moan very loudly and I think the people down stair may have heard it. We done a few position and I finish with cow girl because she is just out of my control, she cow girl me too fast and full of sensational movement. I fail to hold it and eventually unloaded. Also cause of too long no shoot, and difficult to hold it longer, furthermore with a big boobs MILF.

Face: 6/10 no make up
Boobs: C or D and shaky with big soft nipples
pussy: hairy, clean and no smell + wet
Height: I think around 170cm
Damage: 100 (just FJ no massage) + 20 (I owe her on my last visit)

Steve Mark
10-11-10, 07:39
Sick of PRC already.

Anyone got local NL or indon FL ctc? Mind to exchange?Bro, you already become a senior member so you can use the PM service already? Have you subscribe?

BTW, try the ND MP at ACH area with quite good stocks. They usually don't ask for tips, just tips how much you like.

Rate: 45 outside or 55 room.

Slow Reloader
10-11-10, 10:18
To all bro here, as a new bro here would like to post my first FR even hav been moving around SWK & KK market for quite some time. But first FR would like to inform u all to BEWARE of this MP or this ML. Not sure the rest might hav same attitude. Or maybe I am not good looking enough.

BJ:Rejected due to the ML rushing like hell to settle the massage then forcing to TFK like communist
Damage: 50 (supposed to be RM40 per hour but ML kept saying no change, WTF?!)Where is this MP? Can't break the code.

Carlx Luxy
10-11-10, 12:49
Where is this MP? Can't break the code :-)Chai hong I think means rainbow?

Mantit
10-11-10, 18:00
golden lily no. 6 is hot. Went to golden dragon and asked for two hour massage.
No. 2
name: xiao xie
face: very cute 9/10
origin:fujian
body: used to be fat, and slightly plump
skin: tan, smooth
massage:9/10
boobs:35C
nipples: big and dark
damage:98 +52

Steve Mark
10-12-10, 03:23
Bro Steve,

Where is that place?

May I know the name of the MP?I was regular to a few MP only, if you follow this forum, it is easy for you to guess which MP is this one.

I cannot tell you here because this girl tell me her boy friend is reading the forum, if he know that she provide something EXTRA to her customer, I afraid her kepala will kena potong, so please if you know also dont post it here, just go quietly.

Steve Mark
10-12-10, 03:31
Chai hong I think means rainbow?I believe it is Rainbow behind the Fujisan bread shop at Sekama area, easy to find one, near the Jalan Ellis- Kenyalang traffic light, if you are heading to Crown Square, it should be on your right, if I am not mistaken there is a public clinic beside the shophouses.

Joe Yap
10-12-10, 04:19
I went there twice months ago.

First time went met a MILK. Face 4/10, just wanted normal massage but ended up she roaming all over me and give me BBBJ n suck me nipples.

I can't complain that she's really good. She even took off everything and I roam back.

In the end, paid her RM150.

2nd time went there, came a slim lady (seems to be new and a bit shy). Her massage isn't that good (no energy)...in the end, normal HJ and I paid RM80 only (she wanted RM100, i discounted to RM80). On my way out, I saw at least 4-5 PRC with good look 7 /10 and above. Few of them eating maggie mee in the kitchen.

I didn't know this place still survives.

Damage: 50 (supposed to be RM40 per hour but ML kept saying no change, WTF?!)

Viper Z
10-12-10, 04:22
Got a call from aunty last thursday on a new stock arrival (But I was in KL that time). Any bro here tried the new stock yet?

Dpalmer 09
10-12-10, 04:40
Bro,

Where is YF?

Which place?Behind Kaya and Toast Wisma Horizon ACH

Steve Mark
10-12-10, 07:16
Go to YF and ask for Annie. She give nice bj and and can ride u just like a cowboy.

How much is the rate? Please?

Hotlicks
10-12-10, 13:31
How much is the rate? Please?

165 excluding tax :D

Naihiak
10-12-10, 17:36
Got a call from aunty last thursday on a new stock arrival (But I was in KL that time). Any bro here tried the new stock yet?I just went thr on Monday, only 2 available.

Broken tooth big boob gal and norfi.

Kkelvin
10-13-10, 02:05
I just went thr on Monday, only 2 available.

Broken tooth big boob gal and norfi.As expected.

Steve Mark
10-13-10, 02:15
165 excluding tax :D

Quite high price for me, unless she has nice body and look, then can go for her. But a lot of these girls like to call this as "standard price". Once a PRC say to me: "you come here for fun ma, why care about money?" But the truth is we earn the money so hard then better spend it at the right place, right?

Bro, thanks for your share.

Steve Mark
10-13-10, 06:24
Went to meet this girl today. The only thing I can say is every things is just happen too fast, from went into the room, get shower and went on to bed...
Not really manage to save in my memory. She seems rush to finish it that what I don't like. But overall is good and the most important thing is very value for money. Thanks bro for the contact.

Skin: 9/10 Smooth and snow white.
Boobs: 7/10 Really big D with spider (if not mistaken) tatoo above the right boobs, but some of the bro say they are fake.
BBBJ: 7/10 Pro enough, play with your didi with her tongue and squeeze it with her boobs, I think any one go will died also.
Daty: 7/10 Nice, clean, smell less and haft shaved.
FJ: 7/10 two styles and end no longer than 10 minutes.
Body: A little bit plum
Height: around 160-165cm
Over all: Nice girl, chit chat with her well, also tell me info about Singapore's "business".

**She said she will give me the contact of her friend if they come. Waiting for her good news.

Meow Meow
10-13-10, 10:28
I just went thr on Monday, only 2 available.

Broken tooth big boob gal and norfi.
Got 2 new stock. Very dark skin colour and dirty looking and small boobs.

Naihiak
10-13-10, 16:35
Got 2 new stock. Very dark skin colour and dirty looking and small boobs.That is not very encouraging.

Hotlicks
10-14-10, 02:41
Was going to a meeting last nite next to the above mentioned shoplot. After alighting from my friend's Kancil, saw a tall beautiful, curvy ML chatting on her HP.

Reception area was dimly lighted in pink/red with couple girls sitting on sofa watching TV. Atmosphere seems very cozy.

Might wanna try out this one at Jalan Mendu but past experience with ML had always insinuate me with second thought.

Fellow brothers, should you've visited this outlet, would appreciate sharing the experience :)

Steve Mark
10-14-10, 03:53
Just wonder bro here know any contact of Pino or Indon girl? Please PM me.
How about Russian Kitty? I found out that the previous 2007/2008 report has some Russian pretties. Still have stock like that in Kuching? Or have to go KL to find one?

Viper Z
10-14-10, 09:45
OK. Went there myself this morning and found out htere were actually 3 new stock.

Stock 1 - Gmilf - around late 30s or early 40s i think. Thin.
Stock 2 - MILF - early 30s to mid 30s - chubby
Stock 3 - dark WL - YOung - early 20s. Still Virgin so off limits till some waterfish pays a few k for this one. lol. Then I will go for no 2 and pay RM 80. :D

Steve Mark
10-15-10, 03:48
Golden Sense, Mendu
Promorion rate: 38/hour massage include free sauna.

Ann Ann, Mendu
Not sure whether cause by the GS MP beside, also go cheap: 30/hour massage.
Many many girl for you to choose.

Fatty Crab
10-15-10, 11:50
Golden Sense, Mendu

Ann Ann, Mendu

Many many girl for you to choose.Any kang tau on dirty girls and where to get them?

Steve Mark
10-16-10, 08:22
Golden Sense, Mendu

Ann Ann, Mendu
Many many girl for you to choose.

I just recommend these place as you can get cheap price for massage. Not sure about the FJ and HJ.

**Promorion wrong typing, should be promotion.

Some other place are Ruby (red stone): 40 per hour Korean Massage;
Lavendar: 35 per hour on appointment.

Kkelvin
10-16-10, 09:38
Ann Ann and Golden Sence got provide HJ or FJ?Ann ann common in HJ

Golden sense is a clean place, but you pay more $ & time u will know more.

Mantit
10-18-10, 02:03
since got promo, went to check out the girls. Spotted 1 nice looking ML.
Name: Na Na
origin: Liaw Nin
face: 8/10
skin:6/10
body: petite and short
boobs: 34b soft did not see the whole thing
nipples: pink nice
gfe:8/10
damage: 30+30

SnakeHunter
10-18-10, 13:11
since got promo, went to check out the girls. Spotted 1 nice looking ML.
Name: Na Na
origin: Liaw Nin
face: 8/10
skin:6/10
body: petite and short
boobs: 34b soft did not see the whole thing
nipples: pink nice
gfe:8/10
damage: 30+30Bro's, mantit. Where is this place. The name, any big spot that easily can allocate?

Naihiak
10-18-10, 14:32
After cheonging ACH for the past month, now want to move my attention to MJC.

Which MP at MJC got nice NL?

Steve Mark
10-19-10, 02:31
Just back frm a session with li li.

Went in to her room, quite friendly. When I tel her that she is very popular she said she just came here 3 days, what a liar, LOL. She also said she just came back frm Singapore, stayed thr for 3 months. Overall service was good but kind of rush. Thats what tun me off. I think the whole session only last for 20 min from take bath til I release. My bro's stamina certainly need improve or should I HJ myself before meet her? Here's the FR:

Boobs:big
BJ:7/10 ( good )

Bro, just my recommendation, take some Guinness Stout may be will work for you, this is what I usually do when I feel tired. Try some exercise too exp: Jogging.

Steve Mark
10-19-10, 03:27
Went to 101 to check up the stock here, found out that the Kxx Lxx MP has very nice stock. All wearing nice attire, young, sweet, pretty and all smile. If compare to others MP here, the ML here are higher standard at least 8/10 look.
The others MP around are also not bad. The massage at Kxx Lxx is 40 per hour. But my advise to all bro especially new Cheongster is, beware in handling the ML here as they may suck your blood until the last drop, you know, PRC is good in blood sucking.

Hunter46
10-19-10, 03:44
I went to this MP & spotted 1 nice looking ML.

N0. 9

Origin: Jiang Xi

Face: 8/10

Skin: 7/10

Body: petite and short

Boobs: 33C, firm and nice to touch

Nipples: pink nice

HJ: yes

AR: Yes. Allow to suck nipple

GFE: 8/10

Damage: 40 (1 hr) + 30

Steve Mark
10-19-10, 04:00
Remember not long ago I just swear to myself I will not ever go for PRC, because I have lost few hundred sucked by them. Why I still go for PRC? Mostly because they wear nice an d know how to keep them attractive to their customer. This happen when last week I went to check up the stock at CLP, I saw a young and good looking girl at a MP. Since then I know definitely I will come back for her. This is the FR:

Name: Xiao something (cannot tell exactly)
Face: pretty and sweet like angel, first time 8/10, second time 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 nice shape and she is really young, may be C.
Massage: 8/10 nice and really hardworking girl.
HJ: I just ask for price for survey cause I just want a proper massage and see her. Then she keep asking me to take it until she is mad or sad or something and asking why I don't want. I eventually, really don't know why I said 30. Then she unwillingly take it. (she ask for five fingers)
FJ: may be next time (double the market price)
Damage: 45 massage + 30 tips + 5 she kept my change by forcefully
Overall: not bad experience, but the environment is really not good at the back there, the MP should at least keep the place clean because you are doing business.

SnakeHunter
10-19-10, 07:10
Went to 101 to check up the stock here, found out that the Kxx Lxx MP has very nice stock. All wearing nice attire, young, sweet, pretty and all smile. If compare to others MP here, the ML here are higher standard at least 8/10 look.

The others MP around are also not bad. The massage at Kxx Lxx is 40 per hour. But my advise to all bro especially new Cheongster is, beware in handling the ML here as they may suck your blood until the last drop, you know, PRC is good in blood sucking.Bro's. How's much is your damage there. I visited once 3-4 months ago then never went back. I was charged for RM100,

Kennethchin85
10-19-10, 11:05

The others MP around are also not bad. The massage at Kxx Lxx is 40 per hour. But my advise to all bro especially new Cheongster is, beware in handling the ML here as they may suck your blood until the last drop, you know, PRC is good in blood sucking.Went to this mp few times which most of them moved from 3rd mile. Added few new n nice stocked but, blood sucking style is still there.

1st time, took back a gurl that I ever took when she was still in the old branch.

No. 6
PRC
face: 6/10 slightly chubby n cute, wearing very sexy
body: 6/10
boobs: Around B
HJ: 6/10
AR: only allow top
FJ: not provided, dunno will she provide if bring her out
WIR: maybe

2nd time, let them choose for me
no. 3
name: zhxx zhxx
face: 7/10
body:7/10
boobs around B
HJ: 6/10
AR: only allow top
FJ: said maybe next time
GFE: 6/10
WIR: definitely(that time)

3Rd time, took no. 3 again.

Name, age, body as above.

Asked for FJ but rejected, make me a bit sad and bro suddenly feel kena softener.

Then I expect at least show some effort to make it stand, however she didn't.

After 10 min of trying to make my bro stand(by just keep rubbing oil), she pissed off, wear back her bra, said "no need le la! You also not standing! Keep touching my Brxxxx, irritating! ". GREAT! She still dare to ask me let her help me to pay(means so that she can at least take $10 as tips. So I went back and swear even I go there again also won't let her touch me again.

WIR: maybe but will try other 1st.

Steve Mark
10-20-10, 01:45
Bro's. How's much is your damage there. I visited once 3-4 months ago then never went back. I was charged for RM100,For PRC, normally the price for HJ go up to 50, BJ is 100 and FJ is 200 plus buying the two hours out 100, so 300 and you have to pay for the hotel.
This is for young and pretty stock.

If you are good in bargaining, then the price may go down to HJ 30, BJ 80, FJ 150. But mostly they will [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off by bargaining.

If no, then you can go for older stock, such as MILF which still look good. The price should be able to go down cause by the competition by other ML.

Or another choice, go to the MP that never ask for tips, in another word is that you can tips them as you like ( or affordable by you).

And remember when you pay, although there are many MP only charge 40 per hour for body massage, but mostly they will pay for you and seldom you will get your change back, let say you pay 50 note. So to save your money here bring 10 note, my friend.

Steve Mark
10-20-10, 02:40
Visit a few MP here to see the stock. Finally try a new place with promotion. Went up to third floor, choose a Vietcom.

Look: 8/10 pretty and sexy, she is a young girl.

Boobs: C, 9/10, nice and firm and soft, smell nice with perfume.

Pussy: haft shaved and wet.

Massage: Very nice 8/10. Really help you to release your body heat and tiredness.

HJ: yes, at first I came here is just to explore and wish to pay minimum for massage, so then this girl asked to massage my didi I said no, she asked why you came here and no massage (she grabbing my didi and smile to me). I told her I will come back next time but she kept convincing me to take now, she said if I no massage she doesn't have money (what a poor girl). Finally I took it as she really gave me a good massage and sat at my back some more and I can felt her pussy form my butt. When she was giving me the HJ, I fingered her pussy and sucked her nipple. Her pussy was very wet. She said cannot "make love" in here I said I know. Then I fingered her until she climaxed, she felt shy and smiled and said to me she already "come". She pulled my hand out from her underwear and wiped my hand with a wet towel. Then she helped me to released my army. The end.

DATY: no

BJ: yes, if you are willing to pay.

FJ: yes, only outside the MP.

Overall: 9/10. Memorable.

Kkelvin
10-20-10, 03:08

The others MP around are also not bad. The massage at Kxx Lxx is 40 per hour. But my advise to all bro especially new Cheongster is, beware in handling the ML here as they may suck your blood until the last drop, you know, PRC is good in blood sucking.Try no 5 good

Kkelvin
10-20-10, 03:17
Visit a few MP here to see the stock. Finally try a new place with promotion. Went up to third floor, choose a Vietcom.

Massage: Very nice 8/10. Really help you to release your body heat and tiredness.
HJ: yes, at first I came here is just to explore and wish to pay minimum for massage, so then this girl asked to massage my didi I said no, she asked why you came here and no massage (she grabbing my didi and smile to me). I told her I will come back next time but she kept convincing me to take now, she said if I no massage she doesn't have money (what a poor girl). Finally I took it as she really gave me a good massage and sat at my back some more and I can felt her pussy form my butt. When she was giving me the HJ, I fingered her pussy and sucked her nipple. Her pussy was very wet. She said cannot "make love" in here I said I know. Then I fingered her until she climaxed, she felt shy and smiled and said to me she already "come". She pulled my hand out from her underwear and wiped my hand with a wet towel. Then she helped me to released my army. The end.
Daty: no
Overall: 9/10. Memorable.Mind pm me what number is this girl? I tried vietkong there but all not good one, only allow touch top, touch bottom need another price. How much you tip her this time?

Kennethchin85
10-20-10, 05:09
After being "cheat" that day, came to "Michael Jackson City" to see if any kangtao. Pass by the mp, remembered mentioned by bro here before, so went up hav a try. Quite a run down place. Once go in kena scared by few dinosours(sorry if any of bro's fren working there.) fortunately still able to find a better looking early 30s.

Name: small hxx
body: 5/10
look: 5/10
massage: 7/10(massage ur @ss also, I like it.
hj: 6/10(at least she is more patient, will continue to stimulate me if suddenly become soft)
fj: didn't ask
overall: 6/10
WIR: most probably

I saw a petite local when am leaving. Will go try again when free.

Howhow
10-20-10, 14:13
Had a slow and relax session wif her. As good as described by bro mantit.compare to other prc altitude. She is better. No rushing.

Saw got offer. Went and check it out. Most of the MLs are seniors (at least 30++)

Name: Xiao Yang
Origin: Fujian
Body: slim
Belly: small belly
Boobs: 34C, firm, nice
Nipples: small, inverted to my touch
Pussy: too lazy to explore
skin: smooth, fair
HJ: 9/10 good, played with my head
massage: 8/10, very determine
damage: 40 for 1 and 1/2 hour + 30

Viper Z
10-21-10, 01:53

DATY: no

Overall: 9/10. Memorable.

All can 'do there' if you bring your raincoat.. :)