PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Viper Z
10-21-10, 01:59
Thanks to bro Naihiak who shared me this contact of the FL PRC for RM 100.00

Overall SOP as reported earlier with the below comments...

- She is good for those who likes a meaty girl (not fat) and BIG boobies! :D
- Service was friendly and professional.
- All positions allowed.
- Sound system for me was a little TOO good. I wanted dolby but she gave me THX sound system... lol
- Damage was RM 100.. value for $$$+

Steve Mark
10-21-10, 03:00
Mind pm me what number is this girl? I tried vietkong there but all not good one, only allow touch top, touch bottom need another price. How much you tip her this time?This time I tip her 50, consider as standard, will go down to 30 if I bargaining with her, but I seem saw tear in her eye when she was bagging me, may be too much competition out there with others girls --- PRC some more. Poor girl... What can I say, now poooor me, less of bullet to cheong.

Steve Mark
10-21-10, 03:04
All can 'do there' if you bring your raincoat.. :)Bro, mind to share how much is the damage to "do there"?

Viper Z
10-21-10, 03:49
Bro, mind to share how much is the damage to "do there"?Depends on the vietcong. Estimated RM 150 - 250 per shot (excluding massage). The regular vietcong that I was with (paid her the usual RM 150) went back already (2nd quarter of this year). The new vietcongs wanted RM 250 so I politely declined. This new batch is a little more calculative.. lol

Kkelvin
10-21-10, 07:54
This time I tip her 50, consider as standard, will go down to 30 if I bargaining with her, but I seem saw tear in her eye when she was bagging me, may be too much competition out there with others girls. PRC some more. Poor girl. What can I say, now poooor me, less of bullet to cheong.LOL. Never can have a win win situation.

Askar
10-21-10, 08:46
Went to meet this girl today. The only thing I can say is every things is just happen too fast, from went into the room, get shower and went on to bed...
Not really manage to save in my memory. She seems rush to finish it that what I don't like. But overall is good and the most important thing is very value for money. Thanks bro for the contact.

Face: 6.5/10
Skin: 9/10 Smooth and snow white.
Boobs: 7/10 Really big D with spider (if not mistaken) tatoo above the right boobs, but some of the bro say they are fake.
BBBJ: 7/10 Pro enough, play with your didi with her tongue and squeeze it with her boobs, I think any one go will died also.
Daty: 7/10 Nice, clean, smell less and haft shaved.
FJ: 7/10 two styles and end no longer than 10 minutes.
Body: A little bit plum
Height: around 160-165cm
Damage: 100
Over all: Nice girl, chit chat with her well, also tell me info about Singapore's "business".

**She said she will give me the contact of her friend if they come. Waiting for her good news.

Beware of this girl...whoever who 'sponsored' her to come in can get rather violent and confrontational even though he's a total pushover. I'm not sure who that guy is but seriously, avoid at all costs. Check your PM bro.

Steve Mark
10-22-10, 02:46
Beware of this girl...whoever who 'sponsored' her to come in can get rather violent and confrontational even though he's a total pushover. I'm not sure who that guy is but seriously, avoid at all costs. Check your PM bro.

Bro here who try her before if you want to know about the story Askar share please PM me, will try to forward to you. Bro Askar, do you mind to share your story to other bro as a reminder?

Steve Mark
10-22-10, 03:19
If you are looking for girl with pretty look, nice body shape, you should go for young girl aged from 20 to 25, the SYT group. The down side of the girl from this category is that they are not that experience in providing the "service". And normally this group has high price tag.

But if you prefer good massage skill and girls (woman) who can "service" you well. Especially down there, you better go for MILF. As the girl from this category has an experience hand and mouth and tongue and... and they know how to please a man. This group has reasonable price tag, but better go for those look good and still have nice body shape.

If you prefer nothings and really really short of budget, as long as can help you to shoot, you can go for older stock. This category is hardly to sell one, but if you go around you still can find one or two. This group has the lowest price tag, but you know, what you pay is what you get. If you kind enough and rich you should sometime donate for them as they also need to earn for a living, perhaps just pure massage.

SnakeHunter
10-22-10, 10:23
I went to this MP this afternoon. Once in all the galsd look sucks. And greeted by one short fat lady. Since I feel tired so go for as massage also good. Because remember in the net got ppls said massage there not bad.

Name: don't know because was turn down by her face and body
Boobs: don't know
Body: Fat. Fat. Fat.
Face: 1/10
Skill: 1/10
HJ: yes. Will tell the details at below:
AR: don't know. As not interested.
BJ: didn't ask
FJ: didn't ask.

The massage went for 20 mins only. After that, she keep offering my the HJ and rejected many many times. Then she said if not HJ she got not earning. And keep and keep telling me. So I plenty her accepted. The HJ goes for 30mins she still can't help me to unload. For know la from the above information. So at the end I unload myself.

So when I want leaving. She told me the HJ is RM50. I refused but she not allow me to leave. No choice give her RM50. And massage RM40. But she told me that is more than one hour liao. I said go fuck off, Once I go into the room I already marked the time. Then she said the clock in the room got problem, I ignore what she saying leave the money on the bed RM90. And left. REALLY what a FUCK.

Meow Meow
10-23-10, 03:20
I went to this MP this afternoon. Once in all the galsd look sucks. And greeted by one short fat lady. Since I feel tired so go for as massage also good. Because remember in the net got ppls said massage there not bad.

The massage went for 20 mins only. After that, she keep offering my the HJ and rejected many many times. Then she said if not HJ she got not earning. And keep and keep telling me. So I plenty her accepted. The HJ goes for 30mins she still can't help me to unload. For know la from the above information. So at the end I unload myself.

So when I want leaving. She told me the HJ is RM50. I refused but she not allow me to leave. No choice give her RM50. And massage RM40. But she told me that is more than one hour liao. I said go fuck off, Once I go into the room I already marked the time. Then she said the clock in the room got problem, I ignore what she saying leave the money on the bed RM90. And left. REALLY what a FUCK.

Hmmm... you're a very bad hunter. Should have walked out in the first place. Anyway you still manage to unload. :D

Meow Meow
10-23-10, 03:32
Depends on the vietcong. Estimated RM 150 - 250 per shot (excluding massage). The regular vietcong that I was with (paid her the usual RM 150) went back already (2nd quarter of this year). The new vietcongs wanted RM 250 so I politely declined. This new batch is a little more calculative.. lol

Few years back, FJ was only 50 to 70 only exclude massage. Include with massage is 100 to 120. Still reasonable price, but now.. :(

Mantit
10-23-10, 05:13
Had a slow and relax session wif her. As good as described by bro mantit.compare to other prc altitude. She is better. No rushing.

I am glad that you enjoy it.

Steve Mark
10-23-10, 10:06

This also happen to me last time when I still new in cheonging. The better way is cabut if there are no girl that suit your taste. Be reminded never rush to close a deal if you are not satisfy, try to look around, there always a better choice at the corner. Better spend your money wisely, my friend.

Mantit
10-23-10, 12:57
Her boobs are just so nice. big, nice shape, firm, very pink small nipples, great company, very open, great massage.

Damage: 40 +40

Lifemelody86
10-24-10, 03:12
Originally Posted by Mantit

I only recognize one ML at this place. All the rest are new. It's my lucky day. Sat next to her. Browsed through the room. She is the most outstanding. Believe it or not, she is the most beautiful ML I had seen so far. Her face can easily compete any Chinese celebrities.

Name: Ling Jin
Origin: Fujian
Face: 10/10 very cute, very pretty, very beautiful
Skin: 10/10 Flawless, fair, smooth
Body: 9/10 Slim, petite, short
Legs: 9/10 nice
Boobs: Very small, 34A, very cute, soft
Nipples: pink, small, cute
Armpit: unshaven
Pussy: hairy, don't let me see
Kiss: on her cheeks
HJ: Yes
AR: Yes
FJ: Maybe next time
GFE: 10/10
Smile: 10/10 intoxicating
Eyes: 10/10 Sparkling
Damage: 60 1 1/2 hour + 30

Should be the same place...but no idea at all where it is

Mantit
10-24-10, 04:48
are you sure her boobs are C cup? I went to check her out. They look small to my experience eyes with her clothes on.
I went to this MP & spotted 1 nice looking ML.

N0. 9

Origin: Jiang Xi

Face: 8/10

Skin: 7/10

Body: petite and short

Boobs: 33C, firm and nice to touch

Nipples: pink nice

HJ: yes

AR: Yes. Allow to suck nipple

GFE: 8/10

Damage: 40 (1 hr) + 30

Mantit
10-24-10, 04:50
Where is Yang Xue?
don't be lazy. Do a search. You will find the info.

Lifemelody86
10-24-10, 05:03

I only recognize one ML at this place. All the rest are new. It's my lucky day. Sat next to her. Browsed through the room. She is the most outstanding. Believe it or not, she is the most beautiful ML I had seen so far. Her face can easily compete any Chinese celebrities.

I am a boobs man. But, she is too pretty for me to care about her small boobs.

Fetish
10-24-10, 05:07
# 2 of K**L** at 41/2 miles is a virtuoso HJ provider only second to the legendary (retired) Karen of SB.

Lifemelody86
10-24-10, 05:29

Originally Posted by Nick89

Where is Yang Xue? Bro Nick, I believe is the same location.

Even now we all no idea of this location....anyone mind to share?

Gump08
10-24-10, 12:46
Come Come

Got 1 new PRC ML. I guess she is prettiest in that MP. Unfortunately. Her massage skill is worst there. Though body and face is not bad.

Bird MP near Come Come

Been tried this Pinoy ML few times. Small cute one. She got so horny that she keep on asking me to do it. I refused as I didn't bring cd. I said next time. Just finish the session with BJ. I guess worth money spent.

Nd ach

I request for fj after massage. After the deal she tried to cap on the cd on. I ask her to take off the cloths first. She refused. Said she just willing to take off the pants. I ask said I need her to take off all to do fj. She still refusing said she never take off shirts all this while infront customers. And she said she afraid of MIB and TV3. As they visited there before. Donno true or not. At the end no fj. As I know already the job must be strictly on 1 shot in the hole only. At the end I have to pay rm10 for the cd unused but as its already opened.

YF

Kindapped by an old lady there to upstair room. Almost no massage. Just HJ and she keep on ask me to do fj. Well. After came out of premise I feel no regret I didn't do fj.

Relax clp

Got 2 syt there. One of them kind of very cute. Massage was also not bad. Didn't push for HJ.

Spark

Tried 1 local ml from bau. Massage was so so. Body also so so. HJ also so so.

Borneo reflex ach

They assign me with an aunty. Anyway massage was not too bad. Didn't do other services. As I feel not so confortable with her age.

80% waste of money for nothing 20% waste money for fun.

Mantit
10-25-10, 02:09
This is the shop name of the MP name?
no. ML'S NAME.

Mantit
10-25-10, 02:11
kxx Kxx Song

Mantit
10-25-10, 02:13
# 2 of K**L** at 41/2 miles is a virtuoso HJ provider only second to the legendary (retired) Karen of SB.
she is that good? Must try. Pretty or not? Boobs nice or not?

Michael Li
10-25-10, 07:12
Anyone who has been to lido sports bar? They got nich phinoy girls there. Can take out, but dont know the price.

Any one has tried?

Fetish
10-25-10, 08:56
she is that good? Must try. Pretty or not? Boobs nice or not?
Everything else is standard, hj is the only that jumps out.

Naihiak
10-25-10, 09:12
Wanted to try the pink bird MP at 4 1/2 miles, any recommendation?

Prefer pinoy or local with good bj skills, nice body.

SnakeHunter
10-25-10, 10:07
kxx Kxx SongWhere is this Kxx Kxx Song?

I tot is the famous stutong MP?

SnakeHunter
10-25-10, 10:09
Come Come

Got 1 new PRC ML. I guess she is prettiest in that MP. Unfortunately. Her massage skill is worst there. Though body and face is not bad.

Bird MP near Come Come

Been tried this Pinoy ML few times. Small cute one. She got so horny that she keep on asking me to do it. I refused as I didn't bring cd. I said next time. Just finish the session with BJ. I guess worth money spent.

Nd ach

I request for fj after massage. After the deal she tried to cap on the cd on. I ask her to take off the cloths first. She refused. Said she just willing to take off the pants. I ask said I need her to take off all to do fj. She still refusing said she never take off shirts all this while infront customers. And she said she afraid of MIB and TV3. As they visited there before. Donno true or not. At the end no fj. As I know already the job must be strictly on 1 shot in the hole only. At the end I have to pay rm10 for the cd unused but as its already opened.

YF

Kindapped by an old lady there to upstair room. Almost no massage. Just HJ and she keep on ask me to do fj. Well. After came out of premise I feel no regret I didn't do fj.

Relax clp

Got 2 syt there. One of them kind of very cute. Massage was also not bad. Didn't push for HJ.

Spark

Borneo reflex ach

They assign me with an aunty. Anyway massage was not too bad. Didn't do other services. As I feel not so confortable with her age.

80% waste of money for nothing 20% waste money for fun.Bro's this "come come" izzit near the fitness center?? and you mentioned bird bird near come come means which MP?

Saviour28
10-25-10, 11:05
Even now we all no idea of this location....anyone mind to share?Now this MP had move to Jalan Tun Jugah. I think with this clue you will know the place.

Fetish
10-26-10, 01:15
Wanted to try the pink bird MP at 4 1/2 miles, any recommendation?

Prefer pinoy or local with good bj skills, nice body.
Been there, done it, nothing to should about, below par in my opinion.

Steve Mark
10-26-10, 04:04
Bro's this "come come" izzit near the fitness center?? and you mentioned bird bird near come come means which MP?

Hi bro, the MP at 4 1/2 miles is easy to find. You can just go there and look around the shop.

This is what I think, to protect the girl that we talk in this forum, some time they offer extra, you know, they will be easily become target of MIB if MIB have operation. If you only tell the area of the MP, for instance ACH area or CLP area, that will be better as there are many MP at the area. If we specify which MP it is, which girl she is, then probably next time you come back here, she has sent in jail.

For 4 1/2 area, actually if you mention about this area, and you tell about the origin of the ML, then the MIB will know which MP it is, because there are no more then 5 MP within this area (include the "san chuan" restaurant area and Everise area if I not mistaken), and all have different stock.

So, what I am trying to say here is, beware of MIB spy.

For you bro, if you can receive PM, I am ready to share info with you. Cheers

Steve Mark
10-26-10, 04:28
Come Come

Bird MP near Come Come

Nd ach

YF

Relax clp

Spark

Borneo reflex ach

80% waste of money for nothing 20% waste money for fun.

Bro, no doubt you place a good report with plenty of information. I know this really can give a hand to all the new cheongster. But at the same time will risk the MP at Kuching. Nowadays, the MIB even pretend to be a customer and ask for FJ in MP, and if the ML take it then she will get caught and send in jail together with the MP owner. So, the consequences of this is the ML are restricted to provide FJ to customer, or if the ML willing to do it quietly, the price will run high as they need to take the risk. This some how can explain why the price for FJ go high because nowaday less and less ML dare to provide FJ. I am not a economist but I know the simple rule apply to this, when the requirement higher than the supply, the "market price“ will go high. And don't forget the business of the MP will go down and the ML also less income.

This is a reminder to all bro here who support the forum, and for myself.

Take care all bro.

SnakeHunter
10-26-10, 04:36
Hi bro, the MP at 4 1/2 miles is easy to find. You can just go there and look around the shop.

This is what I think, to protect the girl that we talk in this forum, some time they offer extra, you know, they will be easily become target of MIB if MIB have operation. If you only tell the area of the MP, for instance ACH area or CLP area, that will be better as there are many MP at the area. If we specify which MP it is, which girl she is, then probably next time you come back here, she has sent in jail.

For 4 1/2 area, actually if you mention about this area, and you tell about the origin of the ML, then the MIB will know which MP it is, because there are no more then 5 MP within this area (include the "san chuan" restaurant area and Everise area if I not mistaken), and all have different stock.

So, what I am trying to say here is, beware of MIB spy.

For you bro, if you can receive PM, I am ready to share info with you. CheersThanks!! bro's. 4 1/2 area. I only know 2 MP. 1.) at san chuan, and another near everise

Johnny Love
10-26-10, 08:37

For you bro, if you can receive PM, I am ready to share info with you. Cheers

Bro, good effort from you on our 'modus operandi'. having said that, MIB are also human like us. If we can think this way, they can also think this way so the chances are there might be MIB in disguise already! So beware even with PM!

Nothing is saver than stay out or buy more Johnson and Johnson!

JL

Naihiak
10-27-10, 01:59
Been there, done it, nothing to should about, below par in my opinion.How about the other 2 MP at the same area?

Steve Mark
10-27-10, 02:23
Bro, good effort from you on our 'modus operandi'. having said that, MIB are also human like us. If we can think this way, they can also think this way so the chances are there might be MIB in disguise already! So beware even with PM!

Nothing is saver than stay out or buy more Johnson and Johnson!

JL

Ya, there are never be a safer place to discuss about the cheonging info through the Internet. Although it expose a lot of things to danger (MIB) but it is the easiest way to get the info. What we can do is be more careful when sharing these information, especially through PM. Only share to those you believe he is a real cheongster, bro you guys know how to judge that by yourself. And that also explain why most of the taiko here being so "selfish" to share info, now , for me, this is quite understandable. Actually what they are trying to do is to protect the "supply" here which is nearly facing extinction. For new cheongster, don't be upset, just keep trying, explore the many many still uncover world of cheong in our city.

Steve Mark
10-27-10, 02:52
Previously said that "chai hong" is at the Sekama, but after my search around found that I give the wrong info. There is one in MJC I visit yesterday, the girl there is acting "aggressively" to me I might say that, because I nearly cannot come out from the MP as their door is autolock and the girl keep pulling me to go inside the room even my first intention there is just to see the stock there. Quite interesting for those who like this kind of girl.

Another is located at 7th miles according to other bro, but I never been there.

Mantit
10-27-10, 03:22
kxx Kxx Song
should be kxx Lxx Song.

Sey Kia
10-27-10, 06:03
Previously said that "chai hong" is at the Sekama, but after my search around found that I give the wrong info. There is one in MJC I visit yesterday, the girl there is acting "aggressively" to me I might say that, because I nearly cannot come out from the MP as their door is autolock and the girl keep pulling me to go inside the room even my first intention there is just to see the stock there. Quite interesting for those who like this kind of girl.

Another is located at 7th miles according to other bro, but I never been there.Yup, the 7th mile place is the one in my previous FR but from my experience the mjc branch is more aggressive and will do more to please their clients.

Viper Z
10-27-10, 06:25
Went to this joint with fetish and PC tools. In summary the stocks are milfs and a little meaty.. :D

"One man's meat is another man's poison"

Kkelvin
10-27-10, 07:59
Everything else is standard, hj is the only that jumps out.I just wonder is she the one I taken? she mentioned she just reach a month, previous no.2 already went back. So is she the one u tried?

Sey Kia
10-27-10, 08:50
Went to this joint with fetish and PC tools. In summary the stocks are milfs and a little meaty.. :D

"One man's meat is another man's poison"There's one particularly meaty one who has had 3 children :D.

Steve Mark
10-27-10, 09:06

"One man's meat is another man's poison"

I saw a Pino MILF last time I went there, but never try. She has white skin and about 160++ in height. Seems to have ok body, how is her skill?

Steve Mark
10-27-10, 09:19
Went to this MP with PRC, last time I stop by to see, saw one PRC with very nice attitude, but not very good looking, tall, she give me her phone number straight away even I said I just drop by see see nia. Today the FL said can not do me, ask me to call next time. So, just went to this MP. When I reach there she is there, but she not recognize me. I just ask for her and take 1.5 hour massage. The massage is ok, as I really feel tired because not enough sleep. When turn over, as water level high, you know, prepare it to go for FL, then my didi is "uncontrolable" and stand up. When she saw that definitely ask me whether want to massage "that part" or not. She ask for 50 tips, although I actually want to save my money, but finally I still took it. I open her blouse and bra, suck on her nipple and she help me to unload. Over all ok experience 7/10.

SnakeHunter
10-27-10, 11:50

Another is located at 7th miles according to other bro, but I never been there.So, the stock there good or not?

Please write a FR to share with everyone here.

Steve Mark
10-28-10, 02:19
So, the stock there good or not?

Please write a FR to share with everyone here.

Sorry bro, I never try the stock there.
I personally do not like to cheong at MJC, only went to look around.

Sey Kia
10-28-10, 07:13
So, the stock there good or not?

Please write a FR to share with everyone here.Check my previous FR about the 7th mile place. More stock at MJC.

Fetish
10-29-10, 01:22
I just wonder is she the one I taken? she mentioned she just reach a month, previous no.2 already went back. So is she the one u tried?
Yes, it's the new #2, not the old one, I enjoyed the HJ, did u?

Steve Mark
10-29-10, 07:31
Recently cheong a lot and have undergo some contradiction where I feel difficult to make decision whether to go for MP or go for "direct FJ" place. Although you can get cheap massage nowadays, but seldom you can keep it really that cheap when you pay. This is mostly because lot of ML know how to earn the extra from you, for instances, instead of taking 1 hour massage, the ML will persuade you to take 1.5 hour (now the pay increase another 50%), and beside massage, she will offer you to take the expensive HJ which most of the man seldom will deny it if she know how to make your didi stand up high (now definitely will double your pay). In the end you come out from the MP and spent 100 for the session, still not very happy as you feel you eat already but actually you haven't, and with an empty stomach. So, sometime I think better go for "buffet" where you can "eat" as much as you can, as long as you have that kind of appetite, and it make you feel full and really have the satisfaction. But from my "observation", quite many bro here seem like visit to the MP more often than FL. I wonder why? Is it because of the unknown there (you don't know what will happen next, may be you will get a surprise, or something like that...) ? Besides for those people who really search for a good massage?

Steve Mark
10-29-10, 07:45
To all bro,
I heard from another forum, the MIB have some operation recently, so for those bro who are reading this forum, be remind to cheong safely, it is not recommend to take the FJ in the MP. May be should take it outside the MP such as go to a hostel. Will update news if I heard one, or whoever know the action please share. Take care.

Mantit
10-30-10, 01:35
I found this ML who is like a girl next door. She is like someone you would marry.

Name: Dan Dan

Origin: Ji Lin

Face: 9/10 to me

Skin: smooth, fair

Body: slim

Boobs: small B

Massage: 9/10

Attitude: 10/10

Pussy: 10/10

I think I am in love with this girl. Those bros that provided info to me before, I will still share the contact but you must post a detail FR afterwards. I am testing to see if she opened to other people as well (if she is a ****).

Spectra8286
10-30-10, 02:51
i found this ML who is like a girl next door. She is like someone you would marry.
origin: Ji Lin
face: 9/10 to me
skin: smooth, fair
body: slim
boobs: small B
gfe: 10/10
massage: 9/10
attitude:10/10
pussy:10/10
hj: yes
i think I am in love with this girl. Those bros that provided info to me before, I will still share the contact but you must post a detail FR afterwards. I am testing to see if she opened to other people as well (if she is a ****).Where is this MP?

Spectra8286
10-30-10, 03:21
Was in Kuching a couple of months ago and went to this MP at IOI LN.
Chose a PRC ML from about 10 others.
Not really a looker but she was the only one smiling at me and giving me the CFM look.
Massage was normal and when turn over,she asked if i needed a HJ since DIDI was up.
I asked for others but she says NO NO.(maybe 1st time there)
After a few minutes of stroking my DIDI,I went exploring everywhere and she even took off her dress automaticaly.
Sucked her nipples and she was HIGH.
Fingered her pussy and she was all wet.
I lay her on bad and DATY her.
Surprisingly she gave me a BJ and CIM!!!!!!(to my experience,most PRC ML don't do BJ)
She said she felt gooood and got connected with me,thats why she gave me the CIM.
It was a wonderful feeling.
She cleaned me up and we lay on the bed and I sweet-talk to her and discussed the FUTURE.
She gave me her number and say to call her anytime since she liked me...
Called her the next day and went out for dinner a few times during her dinner break.
She told me that she will follow me to hotel after work and my mind was already planning to do that the next trip back to Kuching.

Anyway,here is the report.

No.:Mountain in mandarin.
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
HJ: 10/10
BJ: 8/10
DATY: Yes
CIM: Yes
DAMAGES:50/50.

SnakeHunter
10-30-10, 05:33
I found this ML who is like a girl next door. She is like someone you would marry.

Origin: Ji Lin

Face: 9/10 to me

Skin: smooth, fair

Boobs: small B

Massage: 9/10

Attitude: 10/10

Pussy: 10/10

I think I am in love with this girl. Those bros that provided info to me before, I will still share the contact but you must post a detail FR afterwards. I am testing to see if she opened to other people as well (if she is a ****).Bro's mantit, mind to share out her contact and where is this MP?

Steve Mark
10-30-10, 08:53
Was in Kuching a couple of months ago and went to this MP at IOI LN.
Chose a PRC ML from about 10 others.
Not really a looker but she was the only one smiling at me and giving me the CFM look.
Massage was normal and when turn over,she asked if i needed a HJ since DIDI was up.
I asked for others but she says NO NO.(maybe 1st time there)
After a few minutes of stroking my DIDI,I went exploring everywhere and she even took off her dress automaticaly.
Sucked her nipples and she was HIGH.
Fingered her pussy and she was all wet.
I lay her on bad and DATY her.
Surprisingly she gave me a BJ and CIM!!!!!!(to my experience,most PRC ML don't do BJ)
She said she felt gooood and got connected with me,thats why she gave me the CIM.
It was a wonderful feeling.
She cleaned me up and we lay on the bed and I sweet-talk to her and discussed the FUTURE.
She gave me her number and say to call her anytime since she liked me...
Called her the next day and went out for dinner a few times during her dinner break.
She told me that she will follow me to hotel after work and my mind was already planning to do that the next trip back to Kuching.

Anyway,here is the report.

No.:Mountain in mandarin.
BJ: 8/10
DATY: Yes
CIM: Yes
DAMAGES:50/50.

Hey bro, you must be very handsome to get that kind of service, and she has already fell in love with you at the first sight.

Mantit
10-30-10, 15:02
i went to check her out but left without trying. She is not 7/10 la.
Remember not long ago I just swear to myself I will not ever go for PRC, because I have lost few hundred sucked by them. Why I still go for PRC? Mostly because they wear nice an d know how to keep them attractive to their customer. This happen when last week I went to check up the stock at CLP, I saw a young and good looking girl at a MP. Since then I know definitely I will come back for her. This is the FR:

Name: Xiao something (cannot tell exactly)
Face: pretty and sweet like angel, first time 8/10, second time 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 nice shape and she is really young, may be C.
Massage: 8/10 nice and really hardworking girl.
HJ: I just ask for price for survey cause I just want a proper massage and see her. Then she keep asking me to take it until she is mad or sad or something and asking why I don't want. I eventually, really don't know why I said 30. Then she unwillingly take it. (she ask for five fingers)
FJ: may be next time (double the market price)
Damage: 45 massage + 30 tips + 5 she kept my change by forcefully
Overall: not bad experience, but the environment is really not good at the back there, the MP should at least keep the place clean because you are doing business.

Mantit
10-30-10, 15:09
welcomed by a cute petite viet ml.
Name: Ngin
origin: HCM
face:9/10
skin: tan and smooth 9/10
body: slim and petite
boobs: 32A cute
nipples: nice
gfe: 9/10
kiss: forehead, cheeks and lips
hj:9/10
bj: offered
massage: 8/10
damage:40+50

SnakeHunter
10-31-10, 00:15
welcomed by a cute petite viet ml.
Name: Ngin
origin: HCM
face:9/10
skin: tan and smooth 9/10
body: slim and petite
boobs: 32A cute
nipples: nice
kiss: forehead, cheeks and lips
hj:9/10
bj: offered
massage: 8/10
damage:40+50Bros,

What is this "hong shek" means?

Rommance Saga
10-31-10, 02:40
I doubt about existence about this gal? Surveyed with some bros and my Russian antenna cannot detect any gal of this half standard? Enlighten me. Thanks

Mantit
10-31-10, 04:12
Bro's mantit, mind to share out her contact and where is this MP?
pm me to get the details.

SnakeHunter
10-31-10, 05:51
pm me to get the details.Bro's, I don't have the PM feature in this forum (I). But I do have the PM feature in another forum (W). Hope you know.

Carlx Luxy
10-31-10, 08:10
Long time nt write report, today mood so good so share to you guys

Name: xiao lin

Face: 8. 5

Body: slim, 7/10

Boobs: b

HJ: 7. 5/10

Massage: 7. 5/10

Damage: 40+30

GFE: 8/10

Name: forgot

Number: 6

Face: 7

Body: more than c

GFE: 6. 5

HJ: no

Damage: 40

Pm me for the location.

Akcool
10-31-10, 08:46
Went for clubbing last night around jln padungan. Found this freelancer in one of the best club in kuching, just totally unexpected.

Face: 9. 5/10

Boobs: 7/10 small pink nipples

I was just having some fun and drinking, with-in some moments found this sweet looking petite babe staring at me, at first I didn't had a idea that she was a freelancer but a friend of mine just suggested that she might be a pro's. Approached her in few minutes, she was casual and at first she never spoke about money. I had no idea about what will she demand for I just guessed may be 500-700 RM for even more, looking at the face she had and we were in a very reputed club. A very soft spoken and fluent with english. So, finally I asked the price and after thinking for a while she replied 100RM, I was flying high.

Just left the club in few minutes. The second shock was waiting for me in few minutes, she had a car and that too a better and expensive one then mine. Asked her too follow me till my place. Had a shower together and in a fraction we were into the bed, had mine BJ after few weeks from Pattaya trip so, it was just too amassing. In short had good 3 sessions in night, and she was ready for the one in the morning the best one took some of her pictures will upload after I am finished with her. She left around 11 am, but insisted in seeing me back tonight. I don't know wether I will take her tonight, but she was the best thing happened too me so far in kuching.

God damn it I love Kuching.

Mantit
10-31-10, 17:17
Bro's, I don't have the PM feature in this forum (I). But I do have the PM feature in another forum (W). Hope you know.
then PM me at WSG.

Steve Mark
11-01-10, 02:14
i went to check her out but left without trying. She is not 7/10 la.

At first sight I saw her (only a few second) in jean and a white shirt, she is cool and never smile to me, you know, give me the impression of those pretty girl with cool "attitude". So I rated her 8/10.

Then the second time visit for massage I even not recognize her as she wear a black skirt which is kind of "semi translucent" and you can see through her bra, and suddenly I feel she has getting "shorter". Don't know whether cause by the shoe she wear. This time she just smile to me and I have the opportunity to look at her more closely, and this time experience is different from the first time, so I minus 1 for her rate to 7/10.

Sorry bro if I rated her too high or what, just feel that different people have different "taste" la. believe it or not, I visit some of the girl mentioned by bro here also have the same feeling like yours (Sorry bro). I think what I can conclude here is, the most we can do for the FR is just provide a "reference", and some how this "reference" is subject to change if rated by different people, as we all have different liking and different experience with the girl.

Mantit
11-01-10, 06:19
if you never contributed any reports or new members, please don't pm for info. You could be MIB.

Mantit
11-01-10, 06:22
is this at the famous place in New York? Do you have her contact? Can upload her photos?
Went for clubbing last night around jln padungan. Found this freelancer in one of the best club in kuching, just totally unexpected.

I was just having some fun and drinking, with-in some moments found this sweet looking petite babe staring at me, at first I didn't had a idea that she was a freelancer but a friend of mine just suggested that she might be a pro's. Approached her in few minutes, she was casual and at first she never spoke about money. I had no idea about what will she demand for I just guessed may be 500-700 RM for even more, looking at the face she had and we were in a very reputed club. A very soft spoken and fluent with english. So, finally I asked the price and after thinking for a while she replied 100RM, I was flying high.

Just left the club in few minutes. The second shock was waiting for me in few minutes, she had a car and that too a better and expensive one then mine. Asked her too follow me till my place. Had a shower together and in a fraction we were into the bed, had mine BJ after few weeks from Pattaya trip so, it was just too amassing. In short had good 3 sessions in night, and she was ready for the one in the morning the best one took some of her pictures will upload after I am finished with her. She left around 11 am, but insisted in seeing me back tonight. I don't know wether I will take her tonight, but she was the best thing happened too me so far in kuching.

God damn it I love Kuching.

Lifemelody86
11-01-10, 06:44
Should be K** L**, the same name.

Akcool
11-01-10, 07:02
is this at the famous place in New York? Do you have her contact? Can upload her photos?Mite,

I will upload her photos just after I am finished with her.

I am seeing her back this weekend and it should be for the last time.

Fat Fat Roll
11-01-10, 07:34

God damn it I love Kuching.Yesterday was Halloween, hope you did not stick with the wrong girl oh If she is a zombie. Then you might infected! Just kidding, bro.

Mind to share her contact with us?

Can you received PMs?

Viper Z
11-01-10, 07:36
After many failed attempts to sample the 'Robin' stock, KKElvin finally managed to convince him to allow us access to the birdnest. Searching the place and the door took us almost 30 minutes! LOL. It was quite an adventure locating hte hidden door and heading into the nest.

Price quoted is RM 80.00 per shot.

Steve Mark
11-01-10, 08:51
After many failed attempts to sample the 'Robin' stock, KKElvin finally managed to convince him to allow us access to the birdnest. Searching the place and the door took us almost 30 minutes! LOL. It was quite an adventure locating hte hidden door and heading into the nest.

Price quoted is RM 80.00 per shot.

The price is cheap, how is the stock there?

SnakeHunter
11-01-10, 10:33

Price quoted is RM 80.00 per shot.Bro's Viper, I think we should open a TCSS session for those in Kuching.

So that, your information can be shared among us. I interested to know the location as well. Most important is how's the stock there. If like a fat 3 layer meat. Hahah.

Fatty Crab
11-01-10, 10:53

Price quoted is RM 80.00 per shot.Taiko Viper, can take me go there?

Naihiak
11-02-10, 00:23
I heard frm a NL FL last night that "robin" base in padungan or ach area. He is the boss there. But she didn't tel me the exact location.

Naihiak
11-02-10, 16:39
I tried Yanni at Iban Aunty place.

Face: 5/10
BBBJ: 5/10 ( no experience but acceptable )
FJ: 5/10 ( like frog, very very less experience )
Damage: 110

Aunty asked for 120 then nego til 110. accordin to her she still new so higher price.

Steve Mark
11-03-10, 06:42
After spend some time to read the older post, found out hat some of the bro here had get VD before from the ML via FJ without a CD. Some even get it from BJ. For me of course FJ without a cap is strict no no.

Just wonder, every time I go to MP, I usually strip naked and lie down on the massage bed. So, in another words, my didi is having some kind of contact with the surface of the bed, or perhaps the towel that put on top of the bed. So what I concern about here is if any customer or ML have left some kind of "body liquid" on the bed, will I get infected by that? Or when I go for FL or other girls, same situation may occur as we all are using the same "facility" there.

Hope bro here and all taiko can share a word or two about this as we all hope to cheong forever and safe.

Steve Mark
11-03-10, 06:47
Hi all bro, if timing for me is alright today may be will go find a new FL I never met before, so just wait for my FR, ya?

And by the way, I may go to West Malaysia for duty end of the month, any recommendation for cheong over there? Will go to KL and a few more places.

Steve Mark
11-03-10, 06:49

Aunty asked for 120 then nego til 110. accordin to her she still new so higher price.

Bro, is this at SP1? I went there before to have a look, but haven't try the girl there.

Steve Mark
11-03-10, 09:07
Just came back from JJ's place, there are three of them working in Kuching. Last week I went there to view the stock, only X*** X** is there, young and above ok look and talk nicely to me. Today went there again for action, surprisingly XX is already went back to China. What a disappointment, though to have her today... Then, among the two PRC, JJ and K* K*, I choose JJ as I have read about her in the older post, quite ok commended by the bro here. JJ is young MILF look to me, short about 150-155cm. KK looks much younger and has innocent look, she smile shyly to me when I look at her, definitely will go for her next time.

All taiko, I know JJ is nothing new for you guys. But this is my FR.

Origin: Hunan if I not mistaken
Look: 5.5-6/10 never smile, too bad.
Body: 7/10, she keep her body well.
Boobs: 7/10, B-C cup, very firm and nice to hold.
Butt: 8/10, very firm too and feel good when you do doggy style to her.
BJ: 5/10, The "ice fire five day" ha ha, actually only feel cool and like cleaning my didi.
catbath: 6.5/10. Feel good when she catbath me.
DATY: 7/10, clean and no smell, nice to lick, I daty her until she cannot tahan and wet he he.
FJ: 8/10, quite good feeling as she did not move so fast as I don't want to explode too quickly. Only Missionary and Doggy, no cow girl as I cannot control the movement, afraid will explode too soon if the girl move "uncontrollable".
Overall: 7/10, worth to try her, better than just have HJ by the PRC ML for 90 last week...
Finally I explode in her and she said you quite "Li Hai" ma, and ask me to lie on the bed while she go to clean herself, then my turn, and we chit chat for a short while then I left the place.

By the way, JJ told me that next week she will has a new sister coming. Anyone interested can go and check it out.

SnakeHunter
11-03-10, 10:16
Just came back from JJ's place, there are three of them working in Kuching. Last week I went there to view the stock, only X*** X** is there, young and above ok look and talk nicely to me. Today went there again for action, surprisingly XX is already went back to China. What a disappointment, though to have her today... Then, among the two PRC, JJ and K* K*, I choose JJ as I have read about her in the older post, quite ok commended by the bro here. JJ is young MILF look to me, short about 150-155cm. KK looks much younger and has innocent look, she smile shyly to me when I look at her, definitely will go for her next time.

BJ: 5/10, The "ice fire five day" ha ha, actually only feel cool and like cleaning my didi.
DATY: 7/10, clean and no smell, nice to lick, I daty her until she cannot tahan and wet he he.
FJ: 8/10, quite good feeling as she did not move so fast as I don't want to explode too quickly. Only Missionary and Doggy, no cow girl as I cannot control the movement, afraid will explode too soon if the girl move "uncontrollable".
Overall: 7/10, worth to try her, better than just have HJ by the PRC ML for 90 last week...
Finally I explode in her and she said you quite "Li Hai" ma, and ask me to lie on the bed while she go to clean herself, then my turn, and we chit chat for a short while then I left the place.

By the way, JJ told me that next week she will has a new sister coming. Anyone interested can go and check it out.Bros, where is the place? I checked your old posts but I really can't get any hint. Please, advise la.

Carlx Luxy
11-03-10, 10:39
Hi all bro, if timing for me is alright today may be will go find a new FL I never met before, so just wait for my FR, ya?

And by the way, I may go to West Malaysia for duty end of the month, any recommendation for cheong over there? Will go to KL and a few more places.If you know how to read mandarin, may pm me for details.

Lifemelody86
11-03-10, 10:46
Where is this place located?

Sey Kia
11-03-10, 14:57

And by the way, I may go to West Malaysia for duty end of the month, any recommendation for cheong over there? Will go to KL and a few more places.I can recommend a tomyam place where you can have one for 130 or thresome at for rm260, a nice b2b place for rm198 and a few spas rm228-rm280

Carlx Luxy
11-03-10, 19:16
Where is this place located?All of your 11 reports is keep asking where is the place, never see you post FR before, do you think we will share to you?

Steve Mark
11-04-10, 03:47
Bros, where is the place? I checked your old posts but I really can't get any hint. Please, advise la.This is FreeLance (FL) who work independently, and of course I cannot tell where the place is or otherwise will expose it to MIB. Sorry bro.

Steve Mark
11-04-10, 04:05
Why don't you just cheong more to MP (massage provider) in Kuching and start posting your FR, if you contribute enough of course you will gain trust from taiko here and you will have chance to get extra "kang tao" to cheong. There are not less then 70 MP in Kuching with few hundreds of girl for you to choose there. (Remember careful with the name and location.)

Hunter46
11-04-10, 04:28
I went to KxxxYxxxXxxx at Js but ML I used to call not in. So I went to the new MP. All girls were working and 1 asked the lady boss to massage.

Name: Chen

Massage skill: 8/10

HJ: no

Damaged: 60

Normad2020
11-04-10, 05:49
All the Taikos in Kuching, I have not been back to Kuching for quite sometime and reading from the various posts, it would seem that the Aunty at SP-1 is getting greedy by increasing her prices.

Maybe the Taikos in Kuching could "advise" her to reconsider her pricing strategy least we boycott her establishment. What do you think?

Cheers

Naihiak
11-04-10, 12:06
all the taikos in kuching, i have not been back to kuching for quite sometime and reading from the various posts, it would seem that the aunty at sp-1 is getting greedy by increasing her prices.

maybe the taikos in kuching could "advise" her to reconsider her pricing strategy least we boycott her establishment. what do you think?

cheersi think its a good idea. i remember bro viper told me the standard price is 80 but i went there 3 times paid 90, 90 and 110. thats even after long negotiation. she will give all sorts of excuses such as new gal or **** gal. but the main thing is that the service i got is just so so why must pay more? lately she always complain no business, might as well we boycott them and make them reduce the price.

Bluebird69
11-04-10, 14:10

By the way, JJ told me that next week she will has a new sister coming. Anyone interested can go and check it out.Bro, thanks for excellent report. If you want to try out K* K*, I suggest you wait for few more days. Yesterday tried her out but treated with something extra, bj with extra dressing on your penis. This girl is suffering from heavy flu and can't stop her running nose, even during bj!! Just imagine half way through the bj and you suddenly felt some extra sticky lubricant on your dick, and it is actually her mucus! What an experience!! So be patient, wait for few more days for her to recover, cheers!

Kkelvin
11-04-10, 16:13
bro, thanks for excellent report. If you want to try out K* K*, I suggest you wait for few more days. Yesterday tried her out but treated with something extra, bj with extra dressing on your penis. This girl is suffering from heavy flu and can't stop her running nose, even during bj!! Just imagine half way through the bj and you suddenly felt some extra sticky lubricant on your dick, and it is actually her mucus! What an experience!! So be patient, wait for few more days for her to recover, cheers!Can I have their contact? I want to try them, they still charge rm100?

Slow Reloader
11-04-10, 16:15
Please be careful about sharing the FL PRC ctc especially with newbies. For one thing the girls already have enough regular clients (Tell me 1 occasion during FJ with them they didn't get a call! Sometimes the next client is outside before you leave the room). Another thing is we need to protect our economy meals from MIBs.

Steve Mark
11-05-10, 04:04
Please be careful about sharing the FL PRC ctc especially with newbies. For one thing the girls already have enough regular clients (Tell me 1 occasion during FJ with them they didn't get a call! Sometimes the next client is outside before you leave the room). Another thing is we need to protect our economy meals from MIBs.

To our bro, don't be mad if we not sharing contact with you when you ask for it, we just have to be careful enough in sharing this info as to protect the not many sources we have nowadays. However, you know the way to gain trust, right? As there are no free lunch for those who never contribute to our forum.

Steve Mark
11-05-10, 06:07
Bro, thanks for excellent report. If you want to try out K* K*, I suggest you wait for few more days. Yesterday tried her out but treated with something extra, bj with extra dressing on your penis. This girl is suffering from heavy flu and can't stop her running nose, even during bj!! Just imagine half way through the bj and you suddenly felt some extra sticky lubricant on your dick, and it is actually her mucus! What an experience!! So be patient, wait for few more days for her to recover, cheers!

Special "treatment" for you ha? Got extra "jia liao" one on your didi. Will wait la.
Thanks.

Steve Mark
11-05-10, 06:11
i think its a good idea. i remember bro viper told me the standard price is 80 but i went there 3 times paid 90, 90 and 110. thats even after long negotiation. she will give all sorts of excuses such as new gal or **** gal. but the main thing is that the service i got is just so so why must pay more? lately she always complain no business, might as well we boycott them and make them reduce the price.

the other day i went, the auntie said to me if first time take the girl there for 100, when regular can get discount like other taiko and have to see which girl i take. and there is one "belum main punya" she quoted me 300.

Steve Mark
11-05-10, 06:15
I can recommend a tomyam place where you can have one for 130 or thresome at for rm260, a nice b2b place for rm198 and a few spas rm228-rm280

Thanks for help, the tom yam one sound ok, but I do have places where can get really cheap "straight forward" service only 20-30 per shoot. Not sure now still available. Bro, will PM you if I need the contact. Thanks.

Kkelvin
11-05-10, 08:35
The other day I went, the auntie said to me if first time take the girl there for 100, when regular can get discount like other taiko and have to see which girl I take. And there is one "belum main punya" she quoted me 300.I thought "belum main punya" should be start with RM"K"? This aunty really a joker.

Only believe 50% of what she said la.

Kkelvin
11-05-10, 08:41
Went after 2pm today, but the gate was locked.

Is it closed forever?

Mantit
11-05-10, 09:06
Revisit my favorite boobs in the world. Holy grail of all boobs. Big, juicy, nipples are nice, perfect shape, soft, hanging, natural, firm.....

10/10

Naihiak
11-05-10, 11:00
Revisit my favorite boobs in the world. Holy grail of all boobs. Big, juicy, nipples are nice, perfect shape, soft, hanging, natural, firm.....

10/10LOL wat a description.

Such wonderful boobs reli existed in KCH?

Mantit
11-06-10, 03:24
LOL wat a description.

Such wonderful boobs reli existed in KCH?
if you don't trust me is your lost.

Steve Mark
11-06-10, 04:11
I thought "belum main punya" should be start with RM"K"? This aunty really a joker.

Only believe 50% of what she said la.

She show me three finger up, I am kind of ha? (I thought is 3k, as I know the price above some k) Then she said "tiga ratus". Ha ha.

Steve Mark
11-06-10, 04:22

10/10What a five star boobs! No boobs in Kuching can survive from the Ultimate Boobs Killer Bro Mantit. What can I say, you just too "Li Hai", man.

Steve Mark
11-06-10, 04:25
Erm. Sound good. Can share it? PRC or Tomyam?

The 20-30 per shoot one I have try twice, once with a petite Indon Girl, another girl is a local from Sabah. But this is in KL la.

Mantit
11-06-10, 08:10
Revisit another World Best Boobs. Big, juicy, firm, natural, wonderful nipples, a bit saggy, bouncy, nice shape, nice to grab (need two hands), soft.....
9.9/10

Lonely Kch Guy
11-06-10, 09:51
Revisit another World Best Boobs. Big, juicy, firm, natural, wonderful nipples, a bit saggy, bouncy, nice shape, nice to grab (need two hands), soft.....
9.9/10Hi bro,

Is this ah boy's stock? Have you got any idea if ah boy got nice stock lately? Haha.

Naihiak
11-06-10, 10:48
Bro mantit,

After reading your latest 2 posts regarding boobs I think I got tempted by it. Mind to share where to get it?

Notiguy
11-06-10, 16:57
Revisit my favorite boobs in the world. Holy grail of all boobs. Big, juicy, nipples are nice, perfect shape, soft, hanging, natural, firm.

10/10I can humbly vouch the above. Haven't visited her in a while to. Thanks again Bro Mantit for introducing these twin wonders of the world lol.

Mantit
11-07-10, 04:59
Hi bro,

Is this ah boy's stock? Have you got any idea if ah boy got nice stock lately? Haha.

No. Not Ah boy's stock.

Mantit
11-07-10, 05:00
Bro mantit,

After reading your latest 2 posts regarding boobs I think I got tempted by it. Mind to share where to get it?
Do some research on my previous FRs. You will find the answers.

Lonely Kch Guy
11-07-10, 05:48
No. Not Ah boy's stock.Owh, okies thanks.

Viper Z
11-07-10, 06:16
Hi bro,

Went to try Ah Boy's stock last week. Got 3 PRC when we looked. All I can say is service is better than the average PRC and the body is ncie.. :D

SnakeHunter
11-07-10, 13:55
Just now went to Sekama to have my dinner. Then saw few PRC at there also. Damm "syok". All wearing very sexy, mini skirt, tight jeans and the upper part just like wearing bra only. Wa-lau-a. My nose is blooding out la.

Must go see see liao. They are belong to the MP nearby.

Steve Mark
11-08-10, 01:51
Went to try Ah Boy's stock last week. Got 3 PRC when we looked. All I can say is service is better than the average PRC and the body is ncie.. :D
Taiko Viper, how much is your damage? I know bro here who visit the girl there usually give tips up to 40, am I get my info right?

Steve Mark
11-08-10, 01:56
Just now went to Sekama to have my dinner. Then saw few PRC at there also. Damm "syok". All wearing very sexy, mini skirt, tight jeans and the upper part just like wearing bra only. Wa-lau-a. My nose is blooding out la.

Must go see see liao. They are belong to the MP nearby.

Bro, Sekama which area you went for dining? Near the ND behind the Fujisan baker? Ginza? Swan Lake? Or Behind LT restaurant?

Fat Fat Roll
11-08-10, 05:33

Price quoted is RM 80.00 per shot.WOW....80 nice figure, bro viper, do you mind to let me know the bird nest? I heard the bird nest is not openly to strangers.

Joe Yap
11-08-10, 06:41
Jz came back from Ying X. G.

ML report

No. 2

Banana Land

32C, 24, 26

Massage Skill: 3/10

GFE: 1/10 (used to be 7/10 last time I had her)

BJ: Didn't ask

FJ: she said having period (I think it's fake because last time also same story)

Damage: RM50 + 50 + 20

Naihiak
11-08-10, 10:08
Nl Fl

Name:LINxx
Origin: Indo
BBBJ:4/10
MASSAGE:5/10
FJ:5/10
Damage:100

Did it in a hotel at padungan. Overall only ok, not the best for me. Kinda rush.

SnakeHunter
11-08-10, 10:14
Bro, Sekama which area you went for dining? Near the ND behind the Fujisan baker? Ginza? Swan Lake? Or Behind LT restaurant?Bro's behind the bakery one.

SnakeHunter
11-08-10, 10:16
Jz came back from Ying X. G.

ML report

No. 2

Banana Land

32C, 24, 26

Massage Skill: 3/10

GFE: 1/10 (used to be 7/10 last time I had her)

BJ: Didn't ask

FJ: she said having period (I think it's fake because last time also same story)

Damage: RM50 + 50 + 20Bro's. Where is this place can't catch the ball. Wah-lau, don't spoil the market le. Why you pay such expensive. What service level you received.

Slow Reloader
11-08-10, 10:24
decided to test drive ax bxx cars today. he was rather excited as he got a real beauty. made in vietnamese type. highly recommended so why not!

knock knock and door opened. as usual, the girl was behind the door and couldn't see so just walked in.

her looks was not bad. make-up a tat heavy but the nice glossy lips was already getting my attention. initially tried to talk to her in english but she could actually speak mandarin (father is hk). what a relief. medium built around my height. very friendly and already giving my crouch a nice rub as i said i was already enjoying her beauty. i naughtily stick a finger over her bra and pry it away for a look. she gave me a naughty look and another squeeze down there. good start.

stripped together and then showered. lil bro already a flag pole and she gave it a good washing. gargled with her mouthwash and told her to do the same as i detected a tiny bit of bad breadth.

dried me up nicely and told me to lie down. came over and we briefly fk. slow and erotic type. nice. slowly she moved over and gave my ears and neck a thorough tongue lashing. steamed like mad already as i really enjoy this. (usually how i start with the hm. hee hee). slow and steadily she moved down to my nipples. long and good action here. enjoyed it although it is not my most sensitive part. skillful is the word. kissed the sides of my body and moved to kiss my thigh. it was so sensual and ticklish i was starting to moan already. she grabbed my hands and placed them on my thighs, indicating she wanted me to pull them back.
she then planted kisses after kisses on the back of my thighs. yeow! very sensual. she then moved down and gobbled up my balls in her mouth. shit i nearly fainted as the sensation exploded in my brain. more tongue lashings before she tongue raped my asshole! i had no choice but to moan. brain overloaded with sensations already. she just went on and on before going for my balls and then back to ar again, before following the path to my lil' bro. she deep throat me before polishing the helmet furiously with her tongue. she tend went deep throat repeatedly on my swollen member. really skillful and hardworking in this department. a bit of minus point her because i could feel her teeth. may be i'm a tat too 'tua ki' for her? hee hee. very long and rather fast deep bbbj. i stopped it only because i was worried about actually scratches. she seemed to want me to cim here. (she later told me a lot of customers actually come during her bbbj and she really looked like she thought i was going to blow my load here). not yet darlin'.

she capped me with my byo okamoto ultra thin. 1st time using this and gosh it is blue in colour!

she rode me cowgirl. not the squatting prc style or the rocking nl style of cowgirl but the porn star leaning slightly back with her hands on my thighs kind. it was superb. she could drive it down hard and fast without causing me any discomfort at all. i got a great view of her body and firm boobs. 1st time i really enjoyed a hard and fast cowgirl. thought i was going to lose it here but managed to control it. she finally collapsed over me and i just took over with deep thrust from below, eliciting tired moans from her. she was good enough to plant kisses in my neck while i did the hard work.

as we changed to missionary, i noticed a wet patch on the bed. guess she enjoyed it too! proceeded to standard missionary. she was too wet now so the grip on lil' bro was less. anyway this meant i could tahan longer. hee hee. she didn't shy away when i licked her inner arms, armpit and nipples when i pound her. decided i need a more furious action so changed to my "push-up" missionary position with her legs over my shoulder, my elbows locked and my back straight and pound her hard like a pile driver. pounded her until she pussy farted a few times before i stopped and changed to doggy.

quite a nice ass to hold for doggy. she was really wet as i pumped her. did not refuse ass-play by me but said no to anal. not much variations here except for some angle change. too tired for the hallf-squat doggy although i could last longer with this.

i usually come during doggy but decided that i want to enjoy her cowgirl some more so switched back to this. got a long pumping from her, with me causing her to moan with a bit of ass-tickling. finally exploded and collapsed. she held on to me tight and planted gentle kisses on my neck and faces as i finished my unloading and held on for a bit more longer before dismounting. definitely a change from the usual prc hop-on hop-off asap style. only regret i didn't try reverse cowgirl.

showered, chit-chat, paid and left a very happy man with sore and emptied balls.

summary:

name: cindy
origin: vietnam
looks: fair and sweet although make-up a tat thick.
body: medium with just a slight bulge at the midriff.
boobs: firm and very nice to hold. nice nipples.
pussy: trimmed. grip not as tight - could be because she was wet (or i'm not too thick).
fk: yes and sensual. (ok my ass is clean :-)
catbath: one of the best i have experienced.
ar: yes and superb.
bbbj: superb. beware bros who cannot than.
cim: i think yes
fj: very good.
anal: no.
gfe: 9/10. not rushing and made sure i enjoyed myself thoroughly. jokes that i moan.

minus point: her saliva has a bit of smell although she doesn't have bad breadth. didn't help with mouthwash.

damage: 160

wir: yes!

this is her second time here apparently. 1st time just stayed for 5 days and already got a lot of requests for the repeat performance hence the current visit. some bros come all the way from sibu just to do her.

Xr Qp7
11-09-10, 04:42
Girl: 23, girl next door type
Body: 7/10 32C, slim
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: N
BJ: N
AR: Y
Damage 50+50
WIR: Y. To see if she will BJ or FJ second time round.

Reluctant to let me roam to start but she gave up and got a finger fuck as a reward.

Joe Yap
11-09-10, 18:40
Bro's. Where is this place can't catch the ball. Wah-lau, don't spoil the market le. Why you pay such expensive. What service level you received.Behind the hxxx bank. I will not go again coz all the pinnoy sucks. The massage session is supposed to be 90mins but they did the lousy massage n lasted 30 mins. Keep testing on her cell. Kinda pissed me off. Last time I went, there's a nice pinnoy who seems to be a great Gfe but I took the wrong one.
But I did fuck that pinnoy last time.

There's a prc Milf that I tried there. Massage is 7/10 look is 7/10, gfe is 8/10 n very friendly. Her no. Is 16.

Viper Z
11-10-10, 04:20
WOW....80 nice figure, bro viper, do you mind to let me know the bird nest? I heard the bird nest is not openly to strangers.

You are right. Robin will vigorously interrogate you.... lol. I got bro KKelvin to do the negotiation and finally he trusted us.

Taiko Viper, how much is your damage? I know bro here who visit the girl there usually give tips up to 40, am I get my info right?

Paid the usual RM 160.00. Me poor chap. Only rich guys/big tauke will give extra RM 40 to the girls....

Kkelvin
11-10-10, 07:20
Paid the usual RM 160.00. Me poor chap. Only rich guys/big tauke will give extra RM 40 to the girls....My previous visit also never pay tips, you are encourage do not act like big tauke & spoilt the market.

Fuckerboy
11-10-10, 17:59
Yo Bro Kkelvin,

Do you want to cheong together sometimes?

Steve Mark
11-11-10, 02:22
You are right. Robin will vigorously interrogate you.... lol. I got bro KKelvin to do the negotiation and finally he trusted us.

Paid the usual RM 160.00. Me poor chap. Only rich guys/big tauke will give extra RM 40 to the girls....

I also not big tauke, so I will pay the usual price there when I visit. BTW, 160 is consider high if compare to the freelance (FL), quality and service must be good la.

Viper Z
11-12-10, 02:54
WEnt to lunch with Fetish and PC Tools. We ventured to this MP called Gang Xi Yian (GXY) or something like that along Jln Song. Average PRC but services there includes all in packages. Massage is RM 40 per hour and RM 60 for 1.5 hours. Full service package goes for Massage + RM 100 tips. So this place is RM 20 cheaper than Ah Boy... lol

Kuchingkia
11-12-10, 05:23
She is back wif 2 gals at Supreme Hotel!

Slow Reloader
11-12-10, 09:25
WEnt to lunch with Fetish and PC Tools. We ventured to this MP called Gang Xi Yian (GXY) or something like that along Jln Song. Average PRC but services there includes all in packages. Massage is RM 40 per hour and RM 60 for 1.5 hours. Full service package goes for Massage + RM 100 tips. So this place is RM 20 cheaper than Ah Boy... lol

Is this one situated at the back row shops? Full service in different rooms? May be cheaper but a lot riskier than okt stock in terms of raid.

Naihiak
11-12-10, 11:59
She is back wif 2 gals at Supreme Hotel!FL? Any ctc?

Saw a new MP behind 3rd mile Timberland (near Fullvin Inn). Anyone explore there before?

Steve Mark
11-12-10, 17:28
She is back wif 2 gals at Supreme Hotel!

Bro, I think better keep the place unknown to protect the girl and us from MIB. You wouldn't want to see bro here get caught by the MIB in the middle of "business", right? Furthermore, it is easy for them to locate them if you tell which hotel they stay. Just for reminder, hope you don't mind.

Kkelvin
11-12-10, 18:26
FL? Any ctc?

Saw a new MP behind 3rd mile Timberland (near Fullvin Inn). Anyone explore there before?Is it the only one around the area? I'd been there few yrs back (not sure whether they had changed the management).

Naihiak
11-13-10, 01:39
Is it the only one around the area? I'd been there few yrs back (not sure whether they had changed the management).Maybe its not that new after all, just that I never been to that area before. Any hanky panky thr?

Hairy Timun
11-13-10, 05:08
Bro, what's the quality like? Any recommendation? Can PM me exact location? Plan to visit next month after bonus. LOL.

Xr Qp7
11-13-10, 06:54

Girl: 25, fair face.

Body: 7/10 quite tall, out of shape after pregnancy

Massage: 8/10

GFE: 9/10

FJ: N

BJ: N

AR: Y but wouldn't take her trousers off

Damage 90

WIR: Y.

Pleasant surprise as she moved from back massage to batin and anal play without asking and did both well. Got very turned on during HJ with a bit of help.

Gump08
11-13-10, 11:38
Mp at the end of block

Went there very late night. Most of MPs been closed. So without much choice went to this MP which for such a long time I didn't go there. 3 MLs available and 1 ML not my preference approach offering massage. As the other better looking ML seems booked by another guy came earlier. So without much choice went in to the room. As few seconds rubbing my back she suggesting me to go to her place to massage. And she promoting how good she will provide the all the services without need to pay 'TIPS' anymore. After confirming that I do not need to pay any more 'TIPS' I followed to her place after payed rm120. Massage was ok. After turn back for front massage. I ask her to take off the shirt she was on. Actually she already changed outfit into pyjama. But she refused saying I need to paying 'TIPS' for her to take of her pyjama. So there goes another bluffing about how I do not need to pay any more extra money. Basically HJ is free but took off the cloth need to pay. And fj also need to pay. Hahaha. Well. As usual I don't like to argue with this kind of prc. So I payed her to took off the cloths. And refused for fj. Basically waste of money to followed to her place. Time taken for session around 1 hrs plus. Totally waste of my money and TIME as it was very late and tomorrow still have to go to work.

Relax CLP

Went to look for cute MLs. She was not around. So I proceed with another little bit plum ML. Massage was so good. Can compete amongs the best massage ladies in kuching. Not sure if its due to alcohol level in my blood. Hahah. Anyway it was good and I also didn't take extra services. At the counter to pay the fee. She ask for rm90 said it was 2 hrs massage. I was surprise and when I look at the watch it really took around that much. Actually I didn't ask for 2 hrs and also didn't tell 1 hrs too. So just paid and leave. Another lesson to learned.

Mantit
11-13-10, 13:39
Since got promo, I went to check it out. Did not plan on getting a deal here. However, sat next to her. She got very sweet voice. I was hooked.

Name: Xiao Qi
Origin: Near Nang Jing
Marital: Divorce
Child: 1 little daughter
Voice: Very sweet
Mandarin: I like
Face: very pleasant, with little freckles 8/10
Body: slim with little tummy
Boobs: 34B, little saggy (from breast feeding)
Nipples: very big (turn me on) 9/10
Skin: Fair and nice 9/10
HJ: inexperience 6/10
FJ: Strictly No
Damage: 50 1 1/2 hour + 50

What I like about her is that she is very pure and innocence. She told me that I am the second man who suck on her boobs. Before working for MP, she never touch another man before other than her ex-husband. She got turned on by just touching her customers.

When I sucked on her boobs/nipples, she started to moan slightly. She told me if I continue, she would climax. I then continue to suck, lick, bite.. She then held me tight, helped me to caress her breasts violently, hugged me, kissed me, and moaned....She reached her climax. (I am pretty experience. I don't believe she was acting)

When she helped me to release my load, I was squeezing her breasts and she climax again. Unbelievable! She said she is very useless. Reach climax very easily. Ask me not to laugh at her. I think she is very special this way.

I don't know whether she will let you take off her bras or let you kiss her and touch her boobs. She normally do not let anyone do it. Somehow, I am special. She has been here for only 2 months.

This is my first! I felt like her boyfriend.

I will try to see her pussy next time.

Late Cummer
11-13-10, 16:09
Since got promo, I went to check it out. Did not plan on getting a deal here. However, sat next to her. She got very sweet voice. I was hooked.

What I like about her is that she is very pure and innocence. She told me that I am the second man who suck on her boobs. Before working for MP, she never touch another man before other than her ex-husband. She got turned on by just touching her customers.

When I sucked on her boobs/nipples, she started to moan slightly. She told me if I continue, she would climax. I then continue to suck, lick, bite. She then held me tight, helped me to caress her breasts violently, hugged me, kissed me, and moaned. She reached her climax. (I am pretty experience. I don't believe she was acting)

When she helped me to release my load, I was squeezing her breasts and she climax again. Unbelievable! She said she is very useless. Reach climax very easily. Ask me not to laugh at her. I think she is very special this way.

I don't know whether she will let you take off her bras or let you kiss her and touch her boobs. She normally do not let anyone do it. Somehow, I am special. She has been here for only 2 months.

I will try to see her pussy next time.Bro, she is not new if we are talking about the same ML, she was here before, I think she went back to China 2 months ago. She said and did the same thing to me last time, then the same story to my friend again, so beware. If only we are talking about the same ML.

Take care

Kkelvin
11-13-10, 17:40
Maybe its not that new after all, just that I never been to that area before. Any hanky panky thr?Normal HJ, MILF (many yrs back)

Mantit
11-14-10, 13:45
I do not know anyone here.

Name: Fang Fang
origin: Szechuan
Face: 7/10
Marital: Divorce with a kid
body: slim with layers of tummy
Eyes: single eye lid
Skin: fair and smooth 9/10
boobs: 35B Nice shape, soft
Nipples: pinkish, medium size
Pussy: not so hairy
FJ: no
damage: 40 + 40

Steve Mark
11-15-10, 03:54
Mp at the end of block

Went there very late night. Most of MPs been closed. So without much choice went to this MP which for such a long time I didn't go there. 3 MLs available and 1 ML not my preference approach offering massage. As the other better looking ML seems booked by another guy came earlier. So without much choice went in to the room. As few seconds rubbing my back she suggesting me to go to her place to massage. And she promoting how good she will provide the all the services without need to pay 'TIPS' anymore. After confirming that I do not need to pay any more 'TIPS' I followed to her place after payed rm120. Massage was ok. After turn back for front massage. I ask her to take off the shirt she was on. Actually she already changed outfit into pyjama. But she refused saying I need to paying 'TIPS' for her to take of her pyjama. So there goes another bluffing about how I do not need to pay any more extra money. Basically HJ is free but took off the cloth need to pay. And fj also need to pay. Hahaha. Well. As usual I don't like to argue with this kind of prc. So I payed her to took off the cloths. And refused for fj. Basically waste of money to followed to her place. Time taken for session around 1 hrs plus. Totally waste of my money and TIME as it was very late and tomorrow still have to go to work.

Hey bro, the PRCs are always that smart when come dealing with money, if I meet with such PRC next time, I will just take one hour massage and cabut. And totally agree with you, that is really a waste of money.

Steve Mark
11-15-10, 04:01

When I sucked on her boobs/nipples, she started to moan slightly. She told me if I continue, she would climax. I then continue to suck, lick, bite.. She then held me tight, helped me to caress her breasts violently, hugged me, kissed me, and moaned....She reached her climax. (I am pretty experience. I don't believe she was acting)

I will try to see her pussy next time.

Like what you said, it's really unbelievable!

Steve Mark
11-15-10, 04:03
Bro, she is not new if we are talking about the same ML, she was here before, I think she went back to China 2 months ago. She said and did the same thing to me last time, then the same story to my friend again, so beware. If only we are talking about the same ML.

Take care

Ya, better be careful with that, these girls know how to "hook" your heart.

Darknighty
11-15-10, 04:37
It's been awhile since I posted my last FR here, so. Here goes;

Went to redstone last week, as usual this place is full of gems from Mainland. Took a girl called ting ting, sweet looking face, ok body. Went in to one of the rooms, SOP, took off cloths and pants. Etc etc.

Then the massage started, I forgot about her massage skill probably the typical soft touchy massage from PRCs. However, once she reached my buttock, she started using her nails to softly 'scratch' my back. I believe alot of people don't like that but somehow she is quite good at it which turned me on alot. Another good thing about ting ting is that she does not have a strong PRC ascent so I guess it's pretty nice to just listen to her voice.

Origin: PRC
Look: 7/10 pretty sweet face
Body: 7/10, standard not petite not big
Boobs: 7/10, B-C cup
BJ: none.
DATY: none
FJ: yet to find out.
WIR: Yes. For her sweet face and sweet voice.

Viper Z
11-15-10, 06:52
Bro, what's the quality like? Any recommendation? Can PM me exact location? Plan to visit next month after bonus. LOL.You sure you are still not under house arrest? :D QUality is average.

Is this one situated at the back row shops? Full service in different rooms? May be cheaper but a lot riskier than okt stock in terms of raid.All done in the same room. PC tools is the 'taiko' in this palce as we walked in, all the PRCs started greeting the fella. LOL

Hairy Timun
11-15-10, 12:56
You sure you are still not under house arrest? :D QUality is average.I'll probably get early release due to good behavior!

Naihiak
11-15-10, 15:47
Went to SP1 at around 9. When reached thr there was someone in the room, norfi was taken by him. So I don have much time with only 2 stock left. Broken front teeth gal and the new dark skin gal. Just tried the new gal last week so decided to take the broken front teeth gal. My 2nd time with her actually.

Because the aircon room was taken so have to use another room. It was kinda hot. Sweating. Release quite early(less than 10 min), look like I still haven improve on my stamina. Sigh.

This gal offer ok BJ, not fantastic but acceptable. FJ also ok. Pussy still tight and wet but nothing special though.

The part I don like is when negotiating with auntie. This time she still asked for 100. Even its already my 4th visit there. Don wan to give any discount. She said the business very bad. I thought the standard price thr is 80? I tried hard to nego but in the end still have to pay 100. Feel not so worth because the stock thr so so only. With 100 I rather go for Li LI with more professional service and include hotel.

Should we boycott them to pressure them to lower the price? As suggested by one of the bro here before.

Gump08
11-15-10, 16:33
Ann ANN near sekama junction

Promotion rate rm30/hr. Very cheap. Reasonable massage rate. This is 3rd time during this promotion rate. Strange is every next visit to this place. The faces I see getting worst. Difficult to choose. Lucky this time I saw a tall thin syt looking ML but wth small boobs at glance. But sad thing is she don't allow me for roaming. Hahah. Well. She didn't ask for hit the plane too. So I didn't even ask for it aswell. As its no point if you can't roaming. At the rate of rm50/extra.

Hubei clp

Actually went to shadow to find my favourite MILF ML here. This ML got very nice boobs and nipple to suck. Face also looks pleasant and pleasant attitude too. But just that she is bit plum and with tummy. But so far haven't manage to roaming down under. Hahah.

Back to hubei. Surprisingly saw 1 syt. So proceed to room feeling lucky. Massage was ok. But expensive extra. Rm50/roaming. Rm50/HJ.

I ask for fj. She refused. Boobs surprisingly so soft with big nipple. Didn't manage to suck the boobs too. Well. Basically if you come here. Make sure confirm price tag for each extra extra service before proceed to it. Massage is rm50/1. 5hrs

Viper Z
11-16-10, 06:36
Went to SP1 at around 9. When reached thr there was someone in the room, norfi was taken by him. So I don have much time with only 2 stock left. Broken front teeth gal and the new dark skin gal. Just tried the new gal last week so decided to take the broken front teeth gal. My 2nd time with her actually.

Because the aircon room was taken so have to use another room. It was kinda hot. Sweating. Release quite early(less than 10 min), look like I still haven improve on my stamina. Sigh.

This gal offer ok BJ, not fantastic but acceptable. FJ also ok. Pussy still tight and wet but nothing special though.

The part I don like is when negotiating with auntie. This time she still asked for 100. Even its already my 4th visit there. Don wan to give any discount. She said the business very bad. I thought the standard price thr is 80? I tried hard to nego but in the end still have to pay 100. Feel not so worth because the stock thr so so only. With 100 I rather go for Li LI with more professional service and include hotel.

Should we boycott them to pressure them to lower the price? As suggested by one of the bro here before.

You should always nego BEFORE you go in. Offer the auntie RM 70. Take it or leave it. IF she does not want then pretend to walk out. She will definitely cave in and agreed to RM 70.

Steve Mark
11-16-10, 07:13
Please link to this URL to view the video:

http://girlfriendvideos.com/members/a/anonymous/6110.php

This is how the ML in Kuching should perform the service. Hope the MP owner can train their girl so they can have more proper massage skill. Like that, for sure all the guy will come back for it. Agree?

Steve Mark
11-17-10, 00:02
Went to her place yesterday, as saw her before quite young and innocent look, just like thinking to give her a try.

Face: 5/10 (First look is 6/10).
Boobs: small B I think, with tiny nipple.
Height: short, only around 150-155cm.
HJ: 1/10, just hold and simple action, no fun.
BJ: 1/10, even I have no shoot for around a week also feel nothing.
Daty: no, she put the "lubricant" on her pussy earlier so I can't daty her, and I think she not allow me to do so even without the "lubricant" on.
FJ: 4.5/10, only missionary and doggy, she said she is lazy to went up to do the cow girl, such a lazy girl I have ever met, very no fun as never response positively to what you require her to do. She even asked me to made it "come out" liao and didn't involve much in the action.
Sound: 1/10, very bad sound system, didn't turn me on.
Overall: 3/10, no fun la, although it is cheap but if bad attitude make everything down, no matter how good the environment is. Don't know her service for other bro here how? But for me, not really recommend to you guys la.

SnakeHunter
11-17-10, 06:34
Went to her place yesterday, as saw her before quite young and innocent look, just like thinking to give her a try.

Daty: no, she put the "lubricant" on her pussy earlier so I can't daty her, and I think she not allow me to do so even without the "lubricant" on.
FJ: 4.5/10, only missionary and doggy, she said she is lazy to went up to do the cow girl, such a lazy girl I have ever met, very no fun as never response positively to what you require her to do. She even asked me to made it "come out" liao and didn't involve much in the action.
Overall: 3/10, no fun la, although it is cheap but if bad attitude make everything down, no matter how good the environment is. Don't know her service for other bro here how? But for me, not really recommend to you guys la.
Damage: 100Bros,

Where is this place, any contact?

Slow Reloader
11-17-10, 12:30

This is the dark "chocolate" girl right?

Wrote about her long time ago. :-)

I thought her boobs were quite firm and nice actually. They all have rather nice boobs except for T'ng2, IMHO.

I Could feel her teeth during BJ so at least I felt something. Ha ha.

She didn't ask "You finished already 2 minutes into the act?"

If I get this kind of girl again I just f**k her kao kao until there is at least some sound from the speaker.

These may be economy meal but I think they're for those whose water levels are very high and about to flood. For the more experienced ones, they just cannot compare.

eg:

1) Usually rushing unless you call them at noon.

2) GFE usually below par. (I do like Li Na though. Waiting for her to come back).

3) If you like a good catbath to start the ball rolling, you're not gonna get a good one from these girls.

4) You're very likely to be interrupted by at least 1 phone call. (This usually doesn't happen with OKT stock.) I usually have the courtesy to slow down my action when they're talking on the phone. Really thinking of banging 1 of them hard when they're answering to see their response. Ha ha.

Fat Fat Roll
11-17-10, 17:31

DATY: no, she put the "lubricant" on her pussy earlier so I can't DATY her, and I think she not allow me to do so even without the "lubricant" on.

FJ: 4. 5/10, only missionary and doggy, she said she is lazy to went up to do the cow girl, such a lazy girl I have ever met, very no fun as never response positively to what you require her to do. She even asked me to made it "come out" liao and didn't involve much in the action.

Damage: 100Keke have been blacklisted, about the GFE. Really a turn down.

Rommance Saga
11-17-10, 17:32
I called the gal, vampire anak patong. Like the doll.

The GFE depends on luck. Sometime you just get hit the "Happy Value Meal".

Good luck and good hunting!

This is the dark "chocolate" girl right?

Wrote about her long time ago. :-)

I thought her boobs were quite firm and nice actually. They all have rather nice boobs except for T'ng2, IMHO.

I Could feel her teeth during BJ so at least I felt something. Ha ha.

She didn't ask "You finished already 2 minutes into the act?"

If I get this kind of girl again I just f**k her kao kao until there is at least some sound from the speaker.

These may be economy meal but I think they're for those whose water levels are very high and about to flood. For the more experienced ones, they just cannot compare.

eg:

1) Usually rushing unless you call them at noon.

2) GFE usually below par. (I do like Li Na though. Waiting for her to come back).

3) If you like a good catbath to start the ball rolling, you're not gonna get a good one from these girls.

4) You're very likely to be interrupted by at least 1 phone call. (This usually doesn't happen with OKT stock.) I usually have the courtesy to slow down my action when they're talking on the phone. Really thinking of banging 1 of them hard when they're answering to see their response. Ha ha.

Fatty Crab
11-18-10, 08:38
SP1

Name: Sanny

Origin: Indon

Boobs: Big Boobs

Body: A bit plum

FK: A little bit

FJ: 9/10 (wet and tight)

Damage: Standard

Total Handy
11-18-10, 08:51
I agee with Bro Steve Mark & Bro Slow Reloader.

K*K* should be balck listed.

Her GFE is a real trun off.

Also Xiao Ling too.

Other team members still reasonable 5-7/10KeKe & Xio Ling IMHO should be noted to all Cheong Bros here..... "dont waste your time and hard earn Dollars on these two.

If you here their names, try to wait for the more favorable ones.

Hope this info will help and save the hard earn dollars of all our bro cheongsters here.

Cheong safe and cheong wise

DATY: no, she put the "lubricant" on her pussy earlier so I can't DATY her, and I think she not allow me to do so even without the "lubricant" on.

FJ: 4. 5/10, only missionary and doggy, she said she is lazy to went up to do the cow girl, such a lazy girl I have ever met, very no fun as never response positively to what you require her to do. She even asked me to made it "come out" liao and didn't involve much in the action.

Kennethchin85
11-18-10, 13:53
Went to an MP in MJC

Was a long long time ago when last visit this MP, I think about 8 months I nvr been there due to bad experience for the first time. During the first time, when I was there, the ML offered FJ but I didn't bring CD and also not really wan it, so she offered boobs job. Fine, so took it. Her boobs, are big. But, are fake, can easily feel the "balloon" inside, the experience was seriously worst ever. So since then I nvr go there again.

Recently, went there again as recommended by some taiko and forum-er here.

When reach there, I was unable to recognize the shop because there was no signboard. The title was just only 1 hanging out there and I can't see thru the door. But at last, I manage to find it based on my memory.

Welcomed by a really sweet looking gurl. I was stunned for a second before I can manage to answer her offer to massage for me. Took her for sure.

She didn't really talk much during the session but feel really nice GFE, her smile was really stunning.

Massage was SOP, then ask if I need HJ, requested for extra but she says she won't do in the MP, maybe when she is free and when we become closer, she will go out with me.

Origin: PRC zhe jiang

Boobs: A-B, nice nipple, satisfied for me

Body: 7/10(personal grading)

HJ: 7/10

FJ/BJ: maybe next time or maybe when we go out.

GFE: 9/10 for me.

WIR: sure

Damage: 95 massage + HJ

** nothing is perfect, she got disadvantage also.:

1. She seems like know well that the main purpose that guys go there is not for massage but for extras. After the HJ, she will ask "wan continue massage". But if you insist want to continue massage, she will continue, otherwise, that's it.

2. There are calls and sms that she needa reply sometime. It's ok for me but I think will pissed the taiko here off.

Kennethchin85
11-18-10, 14:07
Sorry bros,

I got lack of time to post FR. So as you can see sometime I posted few FR after a period of time. Hope bros here would forgive me.

Went to the same MP again after few days. Took the same gurl. The GFE still there. I really loves her. Hahaha

This time, try to get FJ but she says MIB quite active these days and she don't dare to do it in MP. She say if I really wan, she can intro some good 1 that willing to do in the MP next time. So, fine, don't k, took HJ

GFE: 9/10

Body: 7/10 for me

AR: yes

WIR: yes

Damage: 50+30(as she didn't agree for FJ, so she discount for me)

Personally feels that she is a good gurl. Unlike other PRC, nvr bother to give discount even no FJ offered and also the altitude also not good. So personally I would give her 8/10

** This MP is quite regular mentioned in this forum. Sorry that I never mention about the name of the MP as I don't wan MIB to kacau them. Yet I also know that there are lots of slacker here only pass by to see if any FJ, and don't bother about HJ or other thing and also no FR posted. If any of taikos really interested to know then PM me. Juniors who would like to know also can PM me but make sure you posted some FR. Don't post fake FR as we will know.

Happy cheonging

Naihiak
11-18-10, 16:57
SP1

Name: Sanny

Origin: Indon

Boobs: Big Boobs

Body: A bit plum

FK: A little bit

FJ: 9/10 (wet and tight)

Damage: StandardNew car? I went thr on Monday still the same old cars.

Fatty Crab
11-19-10, 03:06
New car? I went thr on Monday still the same old cars.Don't know new or used car or old car. Got 4 cars there. One is no teeth, one is small size, one with little girl and this one with big boobs.

By the way this big boobs girl got very nice nipples and firm boobs.

Fat Girl
11-19-10, 03:46
New car? I went thr on Monday still the same old cars.Bro where is this mp. Feel 1 to try.

Naihiak
11-19-10, 16:31
Don't know new or used car or old car. Got 4 cars there. One is no teeth, one is small size, one with little girl and this one with big boobs.

By the way this big boobs girl got very nice nipples and firm boobs.Is it the darker car? I have tried the no teeth, small size and a darker car. I wonder this big boob is new car or that darker car.

Fatty Crab
11-20-10, 03:25
Is it the darker car? I have tried the no teeth, small size and a darker car. I wonder this big boob is new car or that darker car.New or used car, it's still a good car. This girl looks not too dark to me. The girl with a child looks darker. Boobs is bigger than no teeth girl.

Viper Z
11-22-10, 01:56
Was given this FL number to try by bro Naihiak. All I can say was it was an adrenaline pumping experience. Bro KKelvin followed me in this hunt.

After arranging to meet at a certain hotel, Kkelvin and I waited in the hotel room. AS she entered, Kkelvin went out for a drink. Then she drop me the sentence 'My boyfriend is nearby having his lunch and I told him I am out to meet friends'. First instinct is that this could be another set up like what bro Mannn experience in Sabah. But on the other hand it was also an adrenaline rush. :D After an ultra quick shower (less than 60 seconds) to wash the little brother, off we went to bed. Surprisingly I was the one rushing rather than her. She took her time giving me a cat bath and a nice BBBJ (Good suction and no teeh at all). IT was a good 10 minutes of BBBJ when I requested that she capped me. After the helmet is on, she was riding me like a professional cowgirl. This went on for another 10 minutes and I was waiting for her to mention that she was tired but she kept on going. With her statement still lingering in my mind, I quickly change to missionary and pumped her vigorously for a few moment till I finally came. Then another quick shower for little brother and I quickly paid her and dressed. Upon receiving the money, she asked "Your friend want any service? If not me then I got a friend at xxx hotel (which was a 5 minutes walk from this hotel)".

I went to get KKelvin and we both went to the designated hotel. It was another 10 minutes of suspense wait nearby the lift when Linda's friend finally came. As she looked like a worn out MILF, KKelvin declined the stock.

All in all below are the summarized report.

Name : Linda
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 - thin
Boobs : 32B
Damage : RM 100

Viper Z
11-22-10, 02:05
Was out drinking with my friend till around 12 midnight. After Kkelvin and the rest went home, my friend ask me where to get a nice 'car' at this hour. SInce we are nearby 101, I suggested Kui Lin. Scouting the area, the back door was already closed at that time. With his hard rock determination, we walked over to the front door and VOILA! The door was still open. :)

Upon reaching first floor, there were only 4 girls available. My friend immediately chose no 7 (quite cute with big boobies) and I settled for no 16. Mine was SOP with a below average HJ but my friend got the 'special treatment'. Note to self to try no 7 next trip. :D

Like Cinderella, we quickly disappear as fast as we appeared. (less than 45 minutes) :D Damage was RM 40 plus tips.

Kkelvin
11-22-10, 09:30
Was out drinking with my friend till around 12 midnight. After Kkelvin and the rest went home, my friend ask me where to get a nice 'car' at this hour. SInce we are nearby 101, I suggested Kui Lin. Scouting the area, the back door was already closed at that time. With his hard rock determination, we walked over to the front door and VOILA! The door was still open. :)

Upon reaching first floor, there were only 4 girls available. My friend immediately chose no 7 (quite cute with big boobies) and I settled for no 16. Mine was SOP with a below average HJ but my friend got the 'special treatment'. Note to self to try no 7 next trip. :D

Like Cinderella, we quickly disappear as fast as we appeared. (less than 45 minutes) :D Damage was RM 40 plus tips.I went there this afternoon after yr story. Tried no.7, below is the report

Look: 8. 5/10 (type I like)

Boob: B

Ass: round I like

HJ: standard

AR: allowed anywhere

FJ/BJ: offered but she mention about ever infected by diseases 2 times, didi straight away sleep, never dare to try & never take the risk (good luck to my bro)

Damage: Rm40 +RM40 (Tips)

WIR: Never, m timid.

Viper Z
11-23-10, 01:48
I went there this afternoon after yr story. Tried no.7, below is the report

Look: 8. 5/10 (type I like)

Boob: B

Ass: round I like

HJ: standard

AR: allowed anywhere

FJ/BJ: offered but she mention about ever infected by diseases 2 times, didi straight away sleep, never dare to try & never take the risk (good luck to my bro)

Damage: Rm40 +RM40 (Tips)

WIR: Never, m timid.

Waaa... So horny and never call me some more... lol

Anyway I think 90% of the PRCs are already infected with some sort of diseases.

Prestigejy
11-24-10, 12:56
Heard so much about this car, so decided to go and test drive the PRC car.

Went in and ask for number 7.Then she appeared. Alas same old face what. Nothing new. She is the number 2 of Kui Lin Batu 3 la. I tried her before years ago cock teaser- always say want to blow job and fuck job. It leads to no where.

Straight away changed my order to Number 9

Number 0

Face: better than number 7-

Body: 7/10

Boobies: see soft and moaning

Massage: 2/10

HJ: 7/10 Soft and take her own sweet time

Damage: 40+ 40

Steve Mark
11-25-10, 03:55
Just back from KL, a lot of fun there, just wanna to share it here so bro here know what we can get out there.

The first night upon arriving, I straight away heading to the location of the "nests". They are located behind the shop lot, but when I reach there, I found that there are no more business going on, I felt very disappointed but still not giving up, so I walked through the junction which is dark and wet and dirty, I saw all the back door had been closed and really no more "kang tao" there, I wonder where have they move to? So just walk out of the junction at the other end. When I am walking through the kaki lima of the shop, I eventually found that there are something happen there which I feel "familiar", some guys sitting besides the staircase. Here they are, look like they had just move from the back door to the front door, ha ha. So just picked one and went in, as usual girls sitting beside their room's door with red light all over the place. I wonder have the price increase or not, but saw them said "3 pieces" in Cantonese, which means 30, still the old price. Then, I went to survey another nest and found some 2 pieces one, so just agreed and went into the room, so this is the first FR:

Origin: never ask.
Look: 5/10, is a little bit down side.
Boobs: C with saggy.
Body: 6/10, nice shape.
Height: around 165cm.
HJ: 5.5/10, not bad, but as I was too panic, I can't concentrated and failed to unload, what a shame. She kept put the "lubricant" on.
Pussy: a little bit loose.
Damage: 20

Third day of the trip, I went over again, of course not the same nest, this time picked a "tiny" girl, this is the FR:

Origin: surprisingly found out that she is an Iban from Sibu.
Look: 7/10, pretty and sexy.
Boobs: B and very soft.
Body: 7/10, thin and nice shape.
Height: below 160cm.
HJ: 8/10, better experience as she is a pretty girl.
Pussy: half shaved and pretty and tight.

A day before I left KL, I revisited the nests again, I went to another nest which I never been to, this time I chose a MILF with plum body, this is the FR:

Origin: she said that she is a local, but I suspecting she is from Sarawak as well.
Look: 5/10, MILF look.
Boobs: big D I have to say.
Body: 4/10, plum.
Height: around 155cm.
HJ: 6/10, after some alcohol, really get my didi hard enough to bang her hardly, and she seems cannot "tahan".

Conclusion: there are very very value meal here, more then 10 nests for you to choose, with each nests around 7 to 10 plus girls. So that means around hundred girls here. Most of these girls are young (all Indon or local) with 30 per shoot, some 20, but all the MILF are 20 per shoot. From the amount you pay, the tauke will get 10 for rooms, the remaining goes for the girls, which means that if you pay 30, she will get 20; if you pay her 20, she will only get 10. I saw they all have a card recording their business, the first girl I visited on the first day, I saw her card have more than 10 guys recorded who visited her in that particular day, but I am not sure how many "worker's card" she have.

Plus, I saw some PRC FL standing down stair of a motel at some other shop lot. I approached them and ask one of them: "How much?", she said: "50." Then we chatted a little on what time they are able and so on, but I never went back for them as there are other more value meals around.

So, the conclusion for KL trip is, I just spent 60 for three Cheongs experiences. You can imagine if I have 200 budget for Cheong in a month, big possibility I even cannot spend them all, as cannot "tahan", not me, but my didi. That's why in that one week assignment trip in KL, I only able to Cheong for 3 times, even I stayed near to the nests.

Meow Meow
11-26-10, 04:29
Just back from KL, a lot of fun there, just wanna to share it here so bro here know what we can get out there.

The first night upon arriving, I straight away heading to the location of the "nests". They are located behind the shop lot, but when I reach there, I found that there are no more business going on, I felt very disappointed but still not giving up, so I walked through the junction which is dark and wet and dirty, I saw all the back door had been closed and really no more "kang tao" there, I wonder where have they move to? So just walk out of the junction at the other end. When I am walking through the kaki lima of the shop, I eventually found that there are something happen there which I feel "familiar", some guys sitting besides the staircase. Here they are, look like they had just move from the back door to the front door, ha ha. So just picked one and went in, as usual girls sitting beside their room's door with red light all over the place. I wonder have the price increase or not, but saw them said "3 pieces" in Cantonese, which means 30, still the old price. Then, I went to survey another nest and found some 2 pieces one, so just agreed and went into the room, so this is the first FR:

Is it at Chinatown?

Fat Fat Roll
11-26-10, 08:17
Was given this FL number to try by bro Naihiak. All I can say was it was an adrenaline pumping experience. Bro KKelvin followed me in this hunt.

After arranging to meet at a certain hotel, Kkelvin and I waited in the hotel room. AS she entered, Kkelvin went out for a drink. Then she drop me the sentence 'My boyfriend is nearby having his lunch and I told him I am out to meet friends'. First instinct is that this could be another set up like what bro Mannn experience in Sabah. But on the other hand it was also an adrenaline rush. :D After an ultra quick shower (less than 60 seconds) to wash the little brother, off we went to bed. Surprisingly I was the one rushing rather than her. She took her time giving me a cat bath and a nice BBBJ (Good suction and no teeh at all). IT was a good 10 minutes of BBBJ when I requested that she capped me. After the helmet is on, she was riding me like a professional cowgirl. This went on for another 10 minutes and I was waiting for her to mention that she was tired but she kept on going. With her statement still lingering in my mind, I quickly change to missionary and pumped her vigorously for a few moment till I finally came. Then another quick shower for little brother and I quickly paid her and dressed. Upon receiving the money, she asked "Your friend want any service? If not me then I got a friend at xxx hotel (which was a 5 minutes walk from this hotel)".

I went to get KKelvin and we both went to the designated hotel. It was another 10 minutes of suspense wait nearby the lift when Linda's friend finally came. As she looked like a worn out MILF, KKelvin declined the stock.

All in all below are the summarized report.

Name : Linda
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 - thin
Boobs : 32B
Damage : RM 100Seldom to get Fl in kuching, if you have chances to get one please appreaciate it, happy for you too lucky guy. Is the MILF in mid 30s? or Aunty series?

Mantit
11-27-10, 09:20
Liaw Ning- Jln Song: no good stock here
Kui Ling- Jln Song: Got two good stocks here. Lin Jin and Lee Fang.
Gang Ya Xuan-Jln Song: Got 1 naughty and playful girl No.9

Mantit
11-27-10, 09:24
not much choices here.
name: Ah Lee
origin: Fujian
Face: 6/10 look a bit like Hebe from SHE
boobs: 34A, nice nipples
Pussy: hairy
gfe: very quiet
damage: 40 +30

Naihiak
11-27-10, 11:39
Just came back frm pink bird MP at 4 1/2 mile. When reached thr only 6 ML availables with 4 pinoy and 2 prc. One PRC greeted me once I entered but she's not my type. Look like MILF. Thr's another prc gal keep looking and smiling at me but eventually I took the youngest pinoy gal thr.

Body: 7/10

Damage: 50 (massage)

Offered HJ but I'm not interested. She said only HJ available so too bad then. Left with water level still high.

Slow Reloader
11-27-10, 20:36
So, the conclusion for KL trip is, I just spent 60 for three Cheongs experiences. You can imagine if I have 200 budget for Cheong in a month, big possibility I even cannot spend them all, as cannot "tahan", not me, but my didi. That's why in that one week assignment trip in KL, I only able to Cheong for 3 times, even I stayed near to the nests.

These were near the Sentral monorail stations? These kind of places keep the Banglas, Nepalese, Myanmist foreign workers happy and reduce sex crimes. No wonder they're never raided. Out in plain sight some more. I definitely won't be able to get my bro to go up here.

Steve Mark
11-29-10, 02:17
Is it at Chinatown?
I have send you a PM for the location, please check it bro.

Steve Mark
11-29-10, 02:26
These were near the Sentral monorail stations? These kind of places keep the Banglas, Nepalese, Myanmist foreign workers happy and reduce sex crimes. No wonder they're never raided. Out in plain sight some more. I definitely won't be able to get my bro to go up here.

Partly right, but you still can see a number of Chinese and local visit the place. And no doubt there are a lot of young girls here, they all know how to attract the guys by their smile and eye contact and some "seducing move". The environment is depend, overall are ok, a bit like SP in Kuching.

Viper Z
11-29-10, 02:44
A friend of mine called me up and suggested that we go play pool at Lido sports. Tired from arriving from KL, I thought the pool game could help me unwind. REached there around 9pm and the crowd was just leaving (I thought the party starts at 9pm? lol)

My friend wanted Angel but she just arrived from Brunei today and not working. Played 3 games of pool and then he eyed another sexy Pinoy. Unfortunately another cheongster already 'booked' her out 5 minutes prior. Since the fishes in the pond are dwindling to only around 10 left (was more than 20 earlier), he finally chose a girl and I chose a petite pinoy named Candy. Yum yum... lol WE karaoked and have 'fun' in the room till 1pm. The room has been nicely renovated.

It was a fun night. Bar fine after 12 midnight is RM 110.00 and standard rate is RM 300 per night for the girls (but you can always use your charm to negotiate the price). :)

Pain92
11-29-10, 02:50
Hey bros. I am new here and just arrived at Kuching for studies. Any recommendation for cheap and nice MP or FL? Or anyone has their contact? Mind PM me?

Thank you.

Pain92
11-29-10, 02:54
Hey Bros,

I am a Newbie here and just arrived at Kuching for studies next year. Anyone has recommendation for nice and cheap MP or FL? Or anyone has their contacts? Mind pm me? Thank you very much guys. Can't wait to try out.

Xr Qp7
11-29-10, 10:34

Girl: mid 20s, No beauty queen but OK.

Body: 9/10 Slim, fit. Not for big boob lovers though.

Massage: n/a. Didn't have time

DATY. Y. Nothing wrong.

HJ: n/a

FJ: 9/10. Tight enough, multiple positions

BJ: 7/10. OWO good but couldn't go too deep and no CIM.

A: She doesn't

Damage 150

Overall: 9/10. Best for some time.

Lay down expecting SOP; she removed her belt so I sat up and helped with the rest. OWO on her knees, FJ mish, doggie, reverse mish, standing. She asked for 50 more but didn't press it when I declined.

Naihiak
11-29-10, 11:08
Went to 168, when I enter only 4-5 ML available. One local quite chubby and face no go for me. Another is siti MILF. If not mistaken amy was sleeping on the couch. Then decided to leave. Wanted to take amy but dono why when I was thr my heart kinda reject her. Anyone tried amy recently? How old is she now? 30? Any recommendation on this particular MP?

After that turn to the back lorong and stopped at GxxxxZxxx. Took a pinoy. She don dare to do FJ there, if wan need to book her out. So only proceed with massage. She did offer HJ but I reject as I don like. But I did play around with her boobs and whole body. Sleep on the bed, hugged. The most surprising thng is that she didn't asked for any single cents of tips. Beside this pinoy saw few PRC ML who has very big boobs. Any bro tried before?

Meow Meow
11-29-10, 12:16
Hey bros. I am new here and just arrived at Kuching for studies. Any recommendation for cheap and nice MP or FL? Or anyone has their contact? Mind PM me?

Thank you.

Hello Pain92! I think you should concentrate on you studies but if you do feel horny, you can go to any MP. Most ML will provide you a HJ. FJ will also not a problems if you got the $$$. Oh yes, there is one hotel at open air market. You can get a quick fuck there. Price very affordable.

Meow Meow
11-29-10, 12:19
I have send you a PM for the location, please check it bro.

Thank you.

Meow Meow
11-29-10, 12:23
A friend of mine called me up and suggested that we go play pool at Lido sports. Tired from arriving from KL, I thought the pool game could help me unwind. REached there around 9pm and the crowd was just leaving (I thought the party starts at 9pm? lol)

My friend wanted Angel but she just arrived from Brunei today and not working. Played 3 games of pool and then he eyed another sexy Pinoy. Unfortunately another cheongster already 'booked' her out 5 minutes prior. Since the fishes in the pond are dwindling to only around 10 left (was more than 20 earlier), he finally chose a girl and I chose a petite pinoy named Candy. Yum yum... lol WE karaoked and have 'fun' in the room till 1pm. The room has been nicely renovated.

It was a fun night. Bar fine after 12 midnight is RM 110.00 and standard rate is RM 300 per night for the girls (but you can always use your charm to negotiate the price). :)

That is RM 410 plus hotel room charges will be around RM 500 to RM 600 of 1 night fun with pinoy.

Pain92
11-29-10, 15:17
Hello Pain92! I think you should concentrate on you studies but if you do feel horny, you can go to any MP. Most ML will provide you a HJ. FJ will also not a problems if you got the $$$. Oh yes, there is one hotel at open air market. You can get a quick fuck there. Price very affordable.Hey,

I know about that but i got so many free time now so might just wan try lo.

Which hotel you mean?

Pain92
11-29-10, 15:19
Thank you.Can you pm me about the location and details too?

Thanks.

Demonz
11-29-10, 21:05
Went to a mp infront of bulevard K** L**** something with a friend. Was looking foward couse this would be my 1st FR. Want to post it in another forum but can't seem to connect? Arrive arround 11pm went up to survey and ask price. Gone back down couse my fren seem a little bit scared and want to check if got more mp around there. After discussion in the car settle with that mp.

Came in again and directly greeted by 2 prc don't even have time to chose. Settle with a tall prc and my fren got the shorter one. Went in and she ask would like some water? Yes and she got out of the room(I'm not Chinese she ask it in Chinese and I said can you talk english she say some that's when the bad story began)strip with underwear still on(all mp need strip naked or not?)she came back with a cup of water and put at the chair while I ask need open my underwear or not she reply no need. Take the drink and start with the back message.

The message is horrible just pich and smack there. Then she ask me to turn around. Turn and she smile at me I want to talk but she sure won't understand a thing. Then he show the international sign for HJ. I just say yes(bad mistake)So she open my underwear and took some oil and rub it. My hand start the expedition by trying to climb the mountain. She just smile and help my hand to climb faster. So far so good. I ask her to open her top. She oblige. Then I want to sux the summit and she bend to give me better access. While suxing my hand go down to the BERMUDA TRIANGEL. But she said stop couse she MOON COME. WTF it realy turn me down and my didi also start to effect.

She continue to HJ me but I was so down by the news. Ask for BJ rejected ask for FK rejected and my didi go down more. Want to talk but cannot comunicate so no GFE expreince at all more make didi down. She was so tired already giving me HJ but my didi more and more down. Time almost up so I just say never mind. Put on cloth then she ask for payment. I said how much she say 50. I said no come out still 50? Gave her money and go out. Pay the counter and gone

Name: Xio something

Race: PRC

Boob: B maybe I don't know how to judge

Body: 5/10

DATY: NO

HJ: 50

BJ: NO

FJ: NO

DAMAGE: 40+50

WIR: Probaly not couse need at least a place where I can comunicate

Taiko here got place PRC know speak english or maybe pinoy ml? Or maybe want to try local 1.

Pain92
11-30-10, 02:20

Girl: mid 20s, No beauty queen but OK.

Body: 9/10 Slim, fit. Not for big boob lovers though.

Massage: n/a. Didn't have time

DATY. Y. Nothing wrong.

HJ: n/a

FJ: 9/10. Tight enough, multiple positions

BJ: 7/10. OWO good but couldn't go too deep and no CIM.

A: She doesn't

Damage 150

Overall: 9/10. Best for some time.

Lay down expecting SOP; she removed her belt so I sat up and helped with the rest. OWO on her knees, FJ mish, doggie, reverse mish, standing. She asked for 50 more but didn't press it when I declined.Hey bro, can you pm me about the actual location and details?

Thank you.

Meow Meow
11-30-10, 02:49
Hey,

I know about that but i got so many free time now so might just wan try lo.

Which hotel you mean?

Syn Ah Hotel

Meow Meow
11-30-10, 02:50
Can you pm me about the location and details too?

Thanks.

Sorry cannot.

Steve Mark
11-30-10, 04:55
Went to a mp infront of bulevard K** L**** something with a friend. Was looking foward couse this would be my 1st FR. Want to post it in another forum but can't seem to connect? Arrive arround 11pm went up to survey and ask price. Gone back down couse my fren seem a little bit scared and want to check if got more mp around there. After discussion in the car settle with that mp.

Came in again and directly greeted by 2 prc don't even have time to chose. Settle with a tall prc and my fren got the shorter one. Went in and she ask would like some water? Yes and she got out of the room(I'm not Chinese she ask it in Chinese and I said can you talk english she say some that's when the bad story began)strip with underwear still on(all mp need strip naked or not?)she came back with a cup of water and put at the chair while I ask need open my underwear or not she reply no need. Take the drink and start with the back message.

The message is horrible just pich and smack there. Then she ask me to turn around. Turn and she smile at me I want to talk but she sure won't understand a thing. Then he show the international sign for HJ. I just say yes(bad mistake)So she open my underwear and took some oil and rub it. My hand start the expedition by trying to climb the mountain. She just smile and help my hand to climb faster. So far so good. I ask her to open her top. She oblige. Then I want to sux the summit and she bend to give me better access. While suxing my hand go down to the BERMUDA TRIANGEL. But she said stop couse she MOON COME. WTF it realy turn me down and my didi also start to effect.

She continue to HJ me but I was so down by the news. Ask for BJ rejected ask for FK rejected and my didi go down more. Want to talk but cannot comunicate so no GFE expreince at all more make didi down. She was so tired already giving me HJ but my didi more and more down. Time almost up so I just say never mind. Put on cloth then she ask for payment. I said how much she say 50. I said no come out still 50? Gave her money and go out. Pay the counter and gone

Name: Xio something

Boob: B maybe I don't know how to judge

Body: 5/10

DATY: NO

HJ: 50

BJ: NO

FJ: NO

DAMAGE: 40+50

WIR: Probaly not couse need at least a place where I can comunicate

Taiko here got place PRC know speak english or maybe pinoy ml? Or maybe want to try local 1.

Ha ha ha, you are so funny bro. By the way, if you are looking for ML who can communicate in English, try "Pink Bird" at 4.5 miles, there are a few Pino there who do speak English.

Steve Mark
11-30-10, 05:08
Bro, there used to be a place called Blue Sky at Batu Lintang which offer quick fuck at only 30++ (this is what I heard from my friend). Now places like this still available in Kuching? If anyone knows please PM me. Thanks.

Viper Z
11-30-10, 05:34
Bro, there used to be a place called Blue Sky at Batu Lintang which offer quick fuck at only 30++ (this is what I heard from my friend). Now places like this still available in Kuching? If anyone knows please PM me. Thanks.

That information was accurate in the stone age era... lol

Steve Mark
11-30-10, 07:46
That information was accurate in the stone age era... lol

Ya, that's the story of more than a decade ago. So, it seems no more places like that in Kuching ha?

Steve Mark
11-30-10, 07:56

The first night upon arriving...

Origin: never ask.
Look: 5/10, is a little bit down side.
Boobs: C with saggy.
Body: 6/10, nice shape.
Height: around 165cm.
*HJ: 5.5/10, not bad, but as I was too panic, I can't concentrated and failed to unload, what a shame. She kept put the "lubricant" on.
Pussy: a little bit loose.

Third day of the trip, I went over again, of course not the same nest, this time picked a "tiny" girl, this is the FR:

Origin: surprisingly found out that she is an Iban from Sibu.
Look: 7/10, pretty and sexy.
Boobs: B and very soft.
Body: 7/10, thin and nice shape.
Height: below 160cm.
*HJ: 8/10, better experience as she is a pretty girl.
Pussy: half shaved and pretty and tight.

A day before I left KL, I revisited the nests again, I went to another nest which I never been to, this time I chose a MILF with plum body, this is the FR:

Origin: she said that she is a local, but I suspecting she is from Sarawak as well.
Look: 5/10, MILF look.
Boobs: big D I have to say.
Body: 4/10, plum.
Height: around 155cm.
*HJ: 6/10, after some alcohol, really get my didi hard enough to bang her hardly, and she seems cannot "tahan".

My mistake, the HJ(*) I rated for the FRs above actually were FJ.

Xr Qp7
11-30-10, 09:32
Hey bro, can you pm me about the actual location and details?

Thank you.You cannot receive PMs.

Viper Z
11-30-10, 09:33
I would say half of the stock have changed. I took a new comer (only 2nd day on the job) named Ella who claimed she is of Bidayuh Origin and is around 19 years old. Reason she is there is because she broke off with the boyfriend. (lucky me). Anyway the official story goes:-

Climbed up the stairs from the back door, look around the available stocks (7 in all) while the mummy-san exclaimed "Wah! So long never see you already lor. Where do you all go these days?". Hahahaha. My friends took their picks while I was left with the newcomer. :D She was sure a shy car which reminds me of the girl Mannn use to chase. Shy and always smiling. Anyway back to the story. Reached the room and undressed myself and her. She was just standing there not sure of what to do... LOL

Taking the lead I lie her on the bed and started to stimulate her by gently rubbing/squeezing her breast and sucking / small bites on her puffy nipples. She got the blossoming tits (32A - with puffy nipples). Then her hands and head started to arch backwards and soft surround sound (maybe Dolby quality - definitely not THX yet) started.... I asked her "Where is the cap?" and she quickly got up and tore up the condom and place it onto my little raging brother. :) Missionary was the position adopted all the way but with variance of slow /fast / turning / deep thrust strokes. All the while she was lightly carressing my back with her hands and hugging me while I was doing my push ups. :D Unloaded after a 30 minutes workout. Must have burned a few thousand calories then.

All in all it was a good experience where the moan was real and there is a feeling of innocence in her. A must try for the veterens.

Damage : RM 65.00 + RM 100.00

Pain92
11-30-10, 10:50
Syn Ah HotelHow much is the price? Is the FL from that hotel?

Naihiak
11-30-10, 12:19
Syn Ah HotelThis hotel really offer hanky panky? Never heard about it before. Interesting.

Pain92
12-01-10, 02:30
Last night I was driving around with my friend and we decided to go for Hubei in Chonglin Park. When we enter the MP, the head ML (super old and ugly) just point us with two ML. One PRC and one local. I choose the PRC and we enter a room. She asked me to cover using a towel but I told her I prefer naked so she take off my towel. She massage my back body for 20 minutes and when she ask me to turn to the front, she was surprised to see my dick. She said I got a nice dick (that was not erecting). The fun begins here. After she commented about my dick, I smile and ask her to play with it. She then tell me that HJ is RM50, and do is RM120. She thought that I wanted to do so she bring me to the other room. I told her that I just want HJ because RM120 is expensive for me. I also asked for BJ but she does not want it. She allowed me to grab her boobs with the clothes on (normally she does not allow). But her skill was not very good. She just sit by the side and start the job. When I was erecting, she comment my dick again, saying that my dick is almost as big as an 'Ang Mo' (but i think is normal, cause my dick is about 5.8 inches). After I cum, she continued to massage my body. We chit-chat in the room and suddenly she offered me another HJ with only RM10!!! I said ok then she proceed to start the job again. This time it takes a longer time to cum. When I cum, she said I was so healthy that can cum two times with so many load. I was glad to hear that. Then she use hot towel to wipe my body. Love it when she touch my dick. After a few minutes, its the end and I paid her. Overall was ok.

Hubei
Name: Ah Lian (No.2)
Experience: 7 years
Boobs: probably a C
HJ: 5/10
BJ: no
FJ: I don't want
Damage: 40+50+10

Pain92
12-01-10, 02:32
You cannot receive PMs.Why cant? or email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Normad2020
12-01-10, 04:06
Correct me if I am wrong Taiko Viper but if I am not mistaken there are two other places in Kuching that offers similar services as Blue Sky Bar.

So Steve Mark, if you do a bit of driving around Kuching town (near the building with the knife shape roof) you should be able to find them although the price of RM30 is no longer applicable due to inflation...lol

Cheers

Ya, that's the story of more than a decade ago. So, it seems no more places like that in Kuching ha?

Viper Z
12-01-10, 04:32
Correct me if I am wrong Taiko Viper but if I am not mistaken there are two other places in Kuching that offers similar services as Blue Sky Bar.

So Steve Mark, if you do a bit of driving around Kuching town (near the building with the knife shape roof) you should be able to find them although the price of RM30 is no longer applicable due to inflation...lol

Cheers

You mean Sakura (old & new)? I dont visit those places. :) Scared of raid / robbery during the action.

Slipperybeam
12-01-10, 05:22
Sorry to all taikos and seniors here. My first FR

Went to Jln S**** with my fren. Went in and saw 5 PRCs. One greeted me at the door was quite tall maybe 5'7 fair and face good too makes my didi go 12 o'clock. Tall. Beauty. Fair. Just my plate of meat.

Went in strip everything and lay down. She came in few minutes later and start massage. Tried to talk to her (I don't understand Chinese hehehe) usual ice breaking sentences in bad mandarin. Ni hau ma? Kind of stuff. I actually forgot her name right now but I remember she was no 5. She can talk minimal english.

Halfway into the massage she asked me to turn over and as usual the service was asked (HJ) then I say not interested. Hurt my Didi. Then she paused. Then asked me what I want. I say BBBJ. She say can and then smile at me. Makes my heart melt. But my effort doesn't stop there so I fish more. I say got FJ? She say yes. And then I smiled. Asked how much. She say 100. Waiseh. So I tell her orait!.

She took off everything. I look at her like a hungry dog. Her body was nice. Curvy, didn't ask her age but must be 27 or 29. Asked for a cap. (lucky I always brought one). She put it in and begin the cowboy ride. Few minutes later, I took her down and pump in beside the bed. Holding her long legs up high. That was so superb feeling. She turn on the speaker loud. Enjoying it until I have to hold her mouth to reduce the volume. She smiled and closed her eyes all the time.

Bored with the same position I pull her up and make her stand beside the bed and pump her from the back with her right legs on the beds for few minute. She seems so high and I pulled her body up start to kiss her lips while the piston pumps. Very nice and delicious. She begins to really stim. Then she suddenly pull my arms and let me lay down again while she goes on top but not sitting, she let me go in while she move her body on top of mine as though she was crawling. You just can't imagine how nice that is. I was squeezed and at the same time as though my didi was massaged. FANTASTIC! I could not stand it anymore maybe 40 seconds from that action makes me blow out while she still do it until I have to hold her and say stop because I don't want all the mess to spill out hahaha.

Both of us relax. She say something in mandarin that I interpreted as tired. Haha. And I was too. We talked and she begin to clean me with a wet towel. Thinking of coming there again.

Thats my first FR here for this month.

Miao28
12-01-10, 08:59
I would say half of the stock have changed. I took a new comer (only 2nd day on the job) named Ella who claimed she is of Bidayuh Origin and is around 19 years old. Reason she is there is because she broke off with the boyfriend. (lucky me). Anyway the official story goes:-

Climbed up the stairs from the back door, look around the available stocks (7 in all) while the mummy-san exclaimed "Wah! So long never see you already lor. Where do you all go these days?". Hahahaha. My friends took their picks while I was left with the newcomer. :D She was sure a shy car which reminds me of the girl Mannn use to chase. Shy and always smiling. Anyway back to the story. Reached the room and undressed myself and her. She was just standing there not sure of what to do... LOL

Taking the lead I lie her on the bed and started to stimulate her by gently rubbing/squeezing her breast and sucking / small bites on her puffy nipples. She got the blossoming tits (32A - with puffy nipples). Then her hands and head started to arch backwards and soft surround sound (maybe Dolby quality - definitely not THX yet) started.... I asked her "Where is the cap?" and she quickly got up and tore up the condom and place it onto my little raging brother. :) Missionary was the position adopted all the way but with variance of slow /fast / turning / deep thrust strokes. All the while she was lightly carressing my back with her hands and hugging me while I was doing my push ups. :D Unloaded after a 30 minutes workout. Must have burned a few thousand calories then.

All in all it was a good experience where the moan was real and there is a feeling of innocence in her. A must try for the veterens.

Damage : RM 65.00 + RM 100.00I am glad that my old slipper fits you well.

Mantit
12-01-10, 11:03
is it jln song? Which mp?

Went to Jln S**** with my fren. Went in and saw 5 PRCs. One greeted me at the door was quite tall maybe 5'7 fair and face good too makes my didi go 12 o'clock. Tall. Beauty. Fair. Just my plate of meat.

Went in strip everything and lay down. She came in few minutes later and start massage. Tried to talk to her (I don't understand Chinese hehehe) usual ice breaking sentences in bad mandarin. Ni hau ma? Kind of stuff. I actually forgot her name right now but I remember she was no 5. She can talk minimal english.

Halfway into the massage she asked me to turn over and as usual the service was asked (HJ) then I say not interested. Hurt my Didi. Then she paused. Then asked me what I want. I say BBBJ. She say can and then smile at me. Makes my heart melt. But my effort doesn't stop there so I fish more. I say got FJ? She say yes. And then I smiled. Asked how much. She say 100. Waiseh. So I tell her orait!.

She took off everything. I look at her like a hungry dog. Her body was nice. Curvy, didn't ask her age but must be 27 or 29. Asked for a cap. (lucky I always brought one). She put it in and begin the cowboy ride. Few minutes later, I took her down and pump in beside the bed. Holding her long legs up high. That was so superb feeling. She turn on the speaker loud. Enjoying it until I have to hold her mouth to reduce the volume. She smiled and closed her eyes all the time.

Bored with the same position I pull her up and make her stand beside the bed and pump her from the back with her right legs on the beds for few minute. She seems so high and I pulled her body up start to kiss her lips while the piston pumps. Very nice and delicious. She begins to really stim. Then she suddenly pull my arms and let me lay down again while she goes on top but not sitting, she let me go in while she move her body on top of mine as though she was crawling. You just can't imagine how nice that is. I was squeezed and at the same time as though my didi was massaged. FANTASTIC! I could not stand it anymore maybe 40 seconds from that action makes me blow out while she still do it until I have to hold her and say stop because I don't want all the mess to spill out hahaha.

Both of us relax. She say something in mandarin that I interpreted as tired. Haha. And I was too. We talked and she begin to clean me with a wet towel. Thinking of coming there again.

Thats my first FR here for this month.

Pain92
12-01-10, 16:11

Thats my first FR here for this month.Wow! Where is that MP? what is your damage?

Pain92
12-01-10, 16:21
Bro, there used to be a place called Blue Sky at Batu Lintang which offer quick fuck at only 30++ (this is what I heard from my friend). Now places like this still available in Kuching? If anyone knows please PM me. Thanks.Bro, The Blue Sky is a MP?

Naihiak
12-01-10, 16:21

CheersWow this sounds interesting. What building is that with knife shape roof?

Viper Z
12-02-10, 00:53
I am glad that my old slipper fits you well.

Quite well indeed for only RM 165.00. :D

Steve Mark
12-02-10, 01:55
Bro, The Blue Sky is a MP?

Blue Sky is a bar, but is no more existing.

Normad2020
12-02-10, 04:41
Taiko Viper, I am not sure of the name but one is located opposite the office of MIB and another is located near MBKS. I have not visited those places for a very long time. The last time I was there (if I am not mistaken) was in early 2006. Back than they charged RM40+RM2.

I was mentioning these places for the benefit of Steve Mark as he was lamenting on the loss of "Blue Sky Bar" and wanted to know where places of such nature still exist in Kuching........

Cheers

You mean Sakura (old & new)? I dont visit those places. :) Scared of raid / robbery during the action.

Erad5146
12-02-10, 07:01
Bro. I new here. Interested if you all know hanky panky place. Water level is already up.

Viper Z
12-02-10, 08:07
Kkelvin was horny and sick of PRC and he wanted to try the 'Asawa' experience. We went in and saw 2 Pinay available and 2 PRC. He took 'Sheila' and I took the thin one. In summary, this place is a bargain:-

Massage Rates :-

1 hour - RM 29
1,5 hours - RM 44
2 hours - RM 58

Special service rates :-

Handjob - RM 30
BBBJ - RM 50
FJ - depending on the lady

So if a guy who is on a tight budget but wants to release, can pay a visit here to unload for only RM 59.00. (including airport tax) - 'ta fei kei'

----------"Now Everyone Can Cheong!"----------

SnakeHunter
12-02-10, 11:38
Kkelvin was horny and sick of PRC and he wanted to try the 'Asawa' experience. We went in and saw 2 Pinay available and 2 PRC. He took 'Sheila' and I took the thin one. In summary, this place is a bargain:-

Massage Rates :-

1 hour - RM 29
1,5 hours - RM 44
2 hours - RM 58

Special service rates :-

Handjob - RM 30
BBBJ - RM 50
FJ - depending on the lady

So if a guy who is on a tight budget but wants to release, can pay a visit here to unload for only RM 59.00. (including airport tax) - 'ta fei kei'

----------"Now Everyone Can Cheong!"----------Bros,

You must release a bit of information of the place. Else is real hard for "Now Everyone Can Cheong! " to fulfilled.

Chilliz
12-02-10, 17:38
I have just being back to Kuching after being away for more than a year, and was looking looking through this forum to look for places to try out.

My old username here was "New B" and our good bro Chris Jent helped to hook me up with Xiao Xiao before, and I believe it was Ah Boy's stock.
(http://www.internationalsexguide.info/vforum/showpost.php?p=402077&postcount=770)

So to with o to Lxxx Nxxx I went, and this is only the second time I have been to an MP. As soon as I reached the door, a PRC opened the door and greeted me cheerfully, asking if I wanted a massage.

What I should have done was to check out the other girls sitting on the sofa near the counter first, but instead, I just followed that PRC and was shown the first 'room'. She then switch on the aircond and dimmed down the lights. She went out the room for a quick second and returned with a cup of warm water.

Me being a still new to MP, have not taken off my shirt and she was a bit amused and asked why I have not taken my shirt off yet. Hehe. Once the shirt is off, she asked me to lie on my stomach and proceeded to massage my back.

It as pretty obvious that she cannot massage for nuts, but then I did not really expect to get a 'real' massage from this MP anyway :P

During the whole thing, we chatted and I talked to her with my passable Mandarin, and found out she has only been in Kuching for 2 months and have not been anywhere else before this. The limp massage proceeded for a while, and then finally she asked me to turn over, for the 2nd part of the massage.

I didn't know if I should asked for HJ or just wait for her to offer it. You see, I look young for my age, so my appearance is of someone of 21 or 22 years old, and therefore I am not sure if she would offer me any HJ.

But fortunately, towards the end, she asked if I wanted to 'Ta Fei Ji' and I said yes :) However, she asked if I wanted her to use her boobs instead, and that would cost me RM100 instead of RM50. I politely declined, as that is such a rip off, isn't it??

HJ from her was pretty soft and nothing to shout about, and I could have done better. While she was doing it I asked if she can take off her top. She said no, but I can lower down the top and bra to gain access to her boobs. I managed to suck her nipples, and wanted to kiss her, but she declined saying she is afraid of getting infected with hepatitis etc....

When everything was over, she wiped me cleaned me with a hot and wet towel and asked me to visit her again. She did asked if I wanted her HP number but I forgotten to get it from her after I put on my clothes.

Name:Xiao Ching (She said Ching as in 'green'), No.16
Origin: Shen Zhen
Boobs: A handful, not very big, very soft(not firm)
Body: 4/10
Massage: 2/10
HJ: 2/10
FK: No
BJ: No
FJ: Didn;t asked, probably no?
Damage: 40 massage + 50 HJ
WIR: Don't think so

Carlx Luxy
12-02-10, 18:26
Yesterday come many stock, so go have a look.

Name: xiao mi?

BJ: 5

HJ: 2

Fj: 3

GFE: 7

Damage: 160

1st time come out to join this field, don't have any experience, abit dislike this kind of girl, attracted by her small body shape

Still got other 3 new stock

Viper Z
12-03-10, 01:22
Bros,

You must release a bit of information of the place. Else is real hard for "Now Everyone Can Cheong! " to fulfilled.The title of my FR already mentioned the place!

Steve Mark
12-03-10, 06:50
The title of my FR already mentioned the place!

Durian dan Duku Asawa experience.

Slipperybeam
12-03-10, 10:00
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it consisted solely of an attempt by the author to post his email address in the open forum. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

If you are unable to use the Forum's Private Messaging system because you are not a Senior Member, then here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.Internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Slipperybeam
12-03-10, 10:08
Wow! Where is that MP? what is your damage?Damage was 30+100

Howhow
12-03-10, 11:01
Thanks bro Steve Mark! But just can't remember any place named Durian and Duku Sawa probably a new place to go.

Durian dan Duku Asawa experience.

Slow Reloader
12-03-10, 15:43
Yesterday come many stock, so go have a look.

Name: xiao mi?

BJ: 5

HJ: 2

Fj: 3

GFE: 7

Damage: 160

1st time come out to join this field, don't have any experience, abit dislike this kind of girl, attracted by her small body shape

Still got other 3 new stock

Recently tried his so called model-look, Hong Kong/Macau girl.

Overall below par. Not sure why he thinks she is 'model-look' as face was kinda rough. Fake boobs (but quite well done with barely visible scar at the areola). I think most SYT PRC are below par. MILF PRC are occasionally good but can be loose - not sure any of the MILF desperate enough to offer anal. :-)

The HK/Macau girl does not even come close to his recent Viet stock who was superb.

Now keen to try the non-PRC stock only.

Wonder if the other OKTs have non-PRC stocks?

Slow Reloader
12-03-10, 16:18
Went to 168, when I enter only 4-5 ML available. One local quite chubby and face no go for me. Another is siti MILF. If not mistaken amy was sleeping on the couch. Then decided to leave. Wanted to take amy but dono why when I was thr my heart kinda reject her. Anyone tried amy recently? How old is she now? 30? Any recommendation on this particular MP?

After that turn to the back lorong and stopped at GxxxxZxxx. Took a pinoy. She don dare to do FJ there, if wan need to book her out. So only proceed with massage. She did offer HJ but I reject as I don like. But I did play around with her boobs and whole body. Sleep on the bed, hugged. The most surprising thng is that she didn't asked for any single cents of tips. Beside this pinoy saw few PRC ML who has very big boobs. Any bro tried before?

She has put on some weight but her GFE is still 9/10. I like her gentleness and her slow tease. Not the wham bam thank you ma'am kind of encounter. Sensual if you decide to go that way. Can bring me to a real high and stim with her slow tease. Last time I tried her I came too fast because of her tease :-) Privacy is a low point there but everyone knows why you're there so it is not a problem.

Still good for the occasional fling I guess.

Carlx Luxy
12-03-10, 17:12
Recently tried his so called model-look, Hong Kong/Macau girl.

Overall below par. Not sure why he thinks she is 'model-look' as face was kinda rough. Fake boobs (but quite well done with barely visible scar at the areola). I think most SYT PRC are below par. MILF PRC are occasionally good but can be loose - not sure any of the MILF desperate enough to offer anal. :-)

The HK/Macau girl does not even come close to his recent Viet stock who was superb.

Now keen to try the non-PRC stock only.

Wonder if the other OKTs have non-PRC stocks?What you say are right, nowadays the stocks are below par, the girl xiao mi I tried, her mouth very smelly, make me no mood to continue, finally use HJ to release, but her HJ skill also very very lousy, I very regret to choose her, don't feel like want to visit ah BXX stock again, everytime go everytime dissapointed me (face).

Viper Z
12-04-10, 00:47
A friend of mine wanted to try the girl that I took earlier this week. So we both went to Yuan Fan but apparently she did not come to work anymore?

Maybe period?

Will try again next week.

Naihiak
12-04-10, 11:03
A friend of mine wanted to try the girl that I took earlier this week. So we both went to Yuan Fan but apparently she did not come to work anymore?

Maybe period?

Will try again next week.Or she no longer wants to work though? Might be.

Chilliz
12-04-10, 17:34
Have always wanted to try this place for a while, and today was the day. At about 2. 30pm I went up the stairs, push open the door and went straight to the counter to ask how much for 1 hr of massage. Was told it is 40 per hour and a PRC came over and ask if I wanted massage. She didn't look appealing to me and I am not going to make the same mistake of just accepting the first 'offer' that comes to me.

I did a quick survey of the few PRCs sitting arounds the sofa, and saw one SYT that that was on her occupied with her laptop. She was the slimmest of them all, which I prefer. I pointed at her and walk over and brought me to the room.

Her massage was pretty good, not like the soft and lazy style of the PRC in my last FR. I quite like her much stronger massage and it didn't feel all that fake

When it was time for me to lie on my back for massage, I started feeling her soft skin, starting from her thight and then slowly moving towards her waist. When the massage nearly ended she asked if I want to be massage 'there'. I can't recall her exact phrase, but it was not the direct "Do you want to hit aeroplane" line. I agreed but asked her to hug me first and she proceeded to switch of the lights and lie on top of me. She had this nice fragrance on her, and I quite like her slim and petite body on me. She even move her groin and stimulate my didi a bit.

After lifting her top and bra up to reveal her breasts, I just licked and kissed her nipples for a while before getting my hands into her panties to touch her.

She wasn't wet at all, probably because I didn't do much to arouse her anyway.

To cu the storey short, she ended it with a HJ and the overall experience was pretty satisfying as she is the type I like. Just a note, she is going back at the end of the month, so if you like a petite girl, you will probably like her.

Name: Xiao Xue (Litte Snow?), No. 3

Origin: Fu Jian

Age: Didn't ask, but she said she has a child and a hubby? Still look about 23-25 to me.

Boobs: B, quite firm

Body: 7/10 (Because I like petite girls)

Face: 7/10 (Not stunning or hot, just sweet)

HJ: 5/10

FK: No (Because kiss is not allowed)

BJ: Didn; t ask

FJ: Didn; t asked, probably no?

Damage: 40 massage + 30 HJ

WIR: Yes

Xr Qp7
12-05-10, 01:50

Girl: 30+

Body: Out of shape

GFE: 8/10. Just for putting up with it!

DATY. N/a

HJ: 7/10

FJ: n/a

BJ: 10/10

Damage 100

WIR: Y

Overall: 9/10

This is a few weeks old but worth an FR. Afte the massage she got down on her knees and started giving a very good BJ. After a while I got hold of her hair with one hand and her jaw with the other and deep throated her. She gagged and pulled away but came straight back for more. Next time she gaggged I didn't let her pull away. Her eyes were streaming and she vomited. I came as far down her throat as I could. She didn't have to swallow

Afterwards she held me in her arms as if I'd just given her a good orgasm.

Cornelia
12-06-10, 07:59
Since I was tired from travelling, I was looking for a nice sauna and a good massage, wouldn't mind some sexual relaxation, thou.

Sauna in my hotel was broken, Checking other places by phone, it turned out, almost all saunas were broken. There seems to be low interest in saunas, maybe due to the climate.

Eventually TJR confimed a sauna and they even came to pick me up (and later return) at/to my hotel in the city center.

Arriving at the MP, it turned out, the sauna was not working, That made me angry, but the steam bath they offered in exchange was really good, hot and absolutely clean. They even had a cold jaccusy, just right to cool down after a stint. I did 3 steam bath.sessions, then went for the massage.

A Chinese girl, about 25 started to do the job. The dress in a professional massage soft suit (long pants, closed t-shirt) made it clear from the very beginning: Business was massage here and nothing else.

So the massage went on and she did a real good massage job, very professional, also caring, but not beyond.

That was OK in that instant, I got what I needed, but for someone looking for more, this is definitely not the right place.

Total damage 148 for professional massage incl. Transportation to and from hotel, no tip expected.

Cornelia
12-06-10, 08:01
Followed advise from Viper Z and visited Gang Xi Yian (GXY) in the afternoon.

Welcome was really very warm from a nice PRC.

It was clear for her from the beginning, that she would take care of me.

So she checked me in with the receptionist and arranged for everything else. I opted for a 2 hour massage, since I do not want to be rushed but like to relax in nice atmosphere.

She started to massage my back, carefully and slowly but still with a good grip. She included sexy moments, when she rode her pussy on my back and let me stroke her legs.

Doing the massage of my butt, she also started to do my didi from behind, while I was still lying on my belly. Very nice job and I enjoyed very much.

After turning around, she more concentrated on my central part. But she denied a fj. Only HJ was possible, too sad.

But what to do, so I said ok and she went on very smoothly and in a nice atmosphere. She took off her bra and top and lay down next to me. She was very sensitively caressing my didi while I was fondling her pussy and titties. As if we were friends for a long time.

She enjoyed it herself, but still, nothing more than a HJ. Most likely because of strikter rules in the business.

After I came, which she liked a lot, she stayed with me in a very cozy manner, sometimes lying on top, sometimes next to me, still caressing me here and there and checking, whether there would be a second time. She was not in a hurry at all, instead kissing and providing a warm gf feeling and atmosphere. It could not have been nicer.

So apart from the lacking finish of a full job, this was a perfect harmonious and cozy afternoon. Total damage 80 MYR for the 2 hours plus 50 tip for her.

Name: Fui Jian (sounded like this)Age: 32

Face: 7/10

Hair: long and straight

Body: 6/10, slim

Boobs: Probably B

Massage: 6/10

BBBJ: no

AR: no

DATY: no, did not take off her pants

FJ: No

GFE: 8/10 very warm, no rush, she liked it herself

WIR: if I were still here, I would go back next day. I am sure, that she would give up her strict no re a FJ. Maybe outside the MP.

Damages: Massage 80 for 2 hours plus tip 50

Viper Z
12-06-10, 09:59
Or she no longer wants to work though? Might be.

Went there again today and still not working. I guess someone must be wearing Mr Miao28 and my old slipper.

Naihiak
12-06-10, 15:22
Went there again today and still not working. I guess someone must be wearing Mr Miao28 and my old slipper.I can confirm that she's not working there anymore.

She got back to her ex BF. Her BF not allowed her to work there. She seems under complete control by her BF.

Bro viper. So you are the temporary BF for a few days that she mentioned? That few days she ran away from her BF.

Hehe. Lucky you. At least you got chance to have her for few days.

Notiguy
12-06-10, 17:20
Was having a drink after work near the city centre earlier this evening and as I was walking to my car, I decided to detour up to this old mp which I always pass by. Never explored due to its old look but I was pleasantly surprised.

I am sure senior bros will know of this lady and mp and after browsing through the reports, I believe she was/is a favourite of Bro Bakuteh (mine now too at least for now)

Place was rather run down but clean and there were 4 ladies (NL) available. I went with the one who approached me and was I in for a good time. I played it dumb and just sorta pretended that I had been there before and somehow or rather it worked out as the moment the curtains were pulled we embraced and began making out which made my bro sing negaraku.

I then told her that I missed her (another line) and she said it must have been a few months as she forgot who I was, so I went with that. Maybe she's like that with other customers?

So anyways, after a while I told her that I wasn't in the mood for a massage and she went to get a raincoat as I did not bring one. Wasn't expecting anything from this visit.

Her assets were bountiful (breasts + ass) so brothers who like there women with a bigger behind and natural twins will appreciate it.

She was very friendly and accomodating and I enjoyed myself. I can safely say that the only kill joy was that the fun was had behind a curtain partition and no, I am not a fan of "the risk makes it fun".

Needless to say, I left a satisfied man. Now to the stats.

Name: Will leave out for now.

Face: 6. 5/10 (pleasant disposition and always smiled)

Body: a bit meaty but acceptable to me (MILF specs.)

Boobs: 8/10 a nice big handful albeit a little saggy due to age.

Ass: Firm, meaty.

BJ: None.

Fk: Light kissing, didn't go the full FK and she smokes too. Could taste it.

Fj: 8/10. Her on top, me on top, doggy.

GFE: 9/10. Considering I had never tried her, it was excellent.

Damage: I hesitate to say, but she asked for RM150. 00 (RM50. 00 for the massage) but I told her I told her I only had RM100. 00 which she gladly took with a smile and said "Tak apa, lain kali datang lagi. " So I guess it was a bargain.

WIR: Yes.

Bros' looking for a young, slim, petite lady should give this a miss. On the other hand, MILF+Boobs+NL fans will not be dissappointed.

To bros who have kindly helped and shared contacts with me, please pm if interested and I will gladly share the location and name of this fine MILF.

Chilliz
12-06-10, 17:39
Today I planned to try no. 9 recommended by hunter1963. Felt pretty excited as she was given very positive review by our bro. Head towards the MP and then, was greeted by a less than enthusiastic ML as I entered the lobby. It was 9:30pm.

Immediately requested for no. 9, can't wait to see what's in store. Then I heard a voice from behind me saying. "No. 9 has gone back to China". What a let down. Then, I asked for no. 5, again due to bro hunter1963's suggestion. Guess what? She is not around for now too. Lan lan, the ML who greeted me asked me to stay and just choose among the three of them. And they were all below 5/10 in looks, body probably 5/10. Hence, it's a no go for me here.

So, based on my happy encounter at K L(see my previous FR), I went to their other branch. As I approach the the stairs, I heard some people laughing, and it sounds like they are having a good time. Apparently, it were the 3 staffs who were chatting amongst themselves. A not so pretty Filipino lady came over so I asked if I can choose a ML. She said all are working now and she is the only one left! WTF.

To all the bros, is 9. 50pm usually too late to choose any ML or it is because the next day is a public holiday?

This is getting rather long, so I will just cut to the chase now. I trying to decide whether to call it a night or check out one last MP. Then I recalled about red stone, and head over as quickly as I can.

Ended up in 3rd floor, and was assigned a Viet with very nice cleavage, but so so face. Initially wanted to choose the ML myself, but I was drawn towards that ample boobs staring at me(actually me staring at them. Hehe).

Massage was good. The best so far. Even better than the no hanky panky Arizona place at Jln Song! She had the strength and pressed just the right muscles on by back. When it's time for me to turn over, I was started stroking her skin and look at her face properly. I told her I can't really see her face, so she said she will turn the lights up a bit more. Hmmm. She was kinda plain looking, but her boobs still looks yummy.

Chatted a little, and she playfully squeezed my penis and giggle. Well, I wasn't keen as I am still looking for FJ, and asked for her rates. She said RM400! Wow, is that true? I asked her why is it so expensive and she said RM100 for her boss(2 hr takeaway) and RM300 for herself. Of course, I declined, as from my last experience, it was only RM160 per hour.

She tried to insist on giving me a BJ for 100 and HJ for 50, but I didn't want any. Tipped her 10 at the end and she wasn't to happy. But I did manage to play with her boobs and feel them. I wouldn't know the size but it was more than a handful each

Name: Thao

Origin: Viet

Face: 4/10 (Upon closer look, a bit too old and plain for my liking)

Boobs: More than a handful

GFE: 6/10

FJ: Didn't take, too expensive. RM400

HJ: Offered. 50

BJ: Offered. 100, no CIM

Damage: 50 + 10

WIR: Probably not.

Mantit
12-07-10, 04:23
Heard got big boobs, went to check them out. Got one blonde girl got big boobs. Anyone can confirm this? Chose another better looking lady.
Name: shu something
No. 2
marital: divorced with 1 daughter
face: 7/10
skin: fair and smooth
boobs: 36 B
nipples: very nice pink
pussy: unshaved
hj: 9/10
damage: 50+40

Mantit
12-07-10, 04:28
last night, I dreamt to visit a mp which the MLs are Thai. I remember there were 3 beautiful ones. Their names are May, Ranta, and (forgot). i chose Ranta and only found out that she is a tranny. Lol

Mantit
12-07-10, 06:35
no. 9 is definitely gone back to China. Will she be back?

Mantit
12-07-10, 06:54
found a new Ml here. She is only 2 month old.
Name: wu shi long
no. 1
origin: hunan
face: pleasant, innocent, girl next door, look like one of my friend, nice nose, 8/10
skin: fair and smooth
boobs: 36 small C natural
nipples: pink, big aerola
body: slightly plump
pussy: unshaved
AR:yes
hj:yes
gfe: quite a character. Not scare to speak her mind, she felt uneasy when i touched her boobs and her pussy. Fooled me on the time, told me it was running out actually was not. And called me pig head.
Wet kiss: yes. Tongue action just before I left. She bit my ear also. Nice hug.
Lips: pink and very soft like angelina jolie
damage: 42 +40
she is definitely unique!

SnakeHunter
12-07-10, 10:47
found a new Ml here. She is only 2 month old.

Name: wu shi long

No. 1

Origin: hunan

Face: pleasant, innocent, girl next door, look like one of my friend, nice nose, 8/10

Skin: fair and smooth

Boobs: 36 small see natural

Nipples: pink, big aerola

Body: slightly plump

Pussy: unshaved

AR: yes

GFE: quite a character. Not scare to speak her mind, she felt uneasy when I touched her boobs and her pussy. Fooled me on the time, told me it was running out actually was not. And called me pig head.

Wet kiss: yes. Tongue action just before I left. She bit my ear also. Nice hug.

Lips: pink and very soft like angelina jolie

Damage: 42 +40

She is definitely unique!Bro's, which Simon Ting you visited?

Demonz
12-08-10, 13:01
got my car (family car) that my father trash in drain from workshop today. decided to go survey some mp today to see what stock they have.

1st = 168

went trought the back door. when enter saw some people playing card. and about 2-3 girl. mamasan greet me (seem to be the tauke neo) ask her how much msg for 1 hour. she say depend on the room rm40 (infront) rm50 (back). what the diffrent? not very intrested but mamasan keep pulling me to come in (all the mp that i visited they do the same to me keep pulling me in) saw a girl lying on the couch maybe that amy that my fren recemend in the forum. tell mamasan that maybe will try in the next visit.

2nd = g*z*

back door mision again. went up and stop at door try to take a peek throught the door window. can't see clearly and a girl notice me and again i got pull inside. ask when the shop close and notice a girl try to stand up to see me and i can see a nice ass shape. (she was lying down facing the other side. she said 7. 30-8pm. still looking at the next girl slim body but boob not up to my taste. so decide to chow. only 2 girl at the time.

3rd = nd.

try to use back door but seems to be a eating place for the girl. see nice looking girl standing up while talking on phone. (nice boob and ass and 6/10 face). park and go in greeted by no so nice ml. maybe 30++ body nothing to shout about. but notice a very big boob ml but face 4/10 and another slim ml din't scan him and gone like a smoke. got pull again when was on the way out. by the way msg was rm50 per hour.

4th = r*be*

boob heaven. james bond back door again. was finishing my smoke and a girl saw me and pull me again. when enter saw many girl with nice boob really nice place for boob lover. ask how much price 1 hour rm50. say will come again and got drag again when trying to leave. while leaving saw a very big boob girl coming up.

that all my report. no $$$ so no cheong for today hahaha.

Chilliz
12-08-10, 13:53
Thanks for a good bro, I manage to get to experience a session with a MILF.

After being directed to the correct location, I asked to see the 3 PRC that were available at the time and settled on the taller PRC with better looking boobs. The other two look a lot younger, and not as well endowed too.

It was SOP, was I was taken to shower, she was pretty chatty and was very accomodating. Once she got me to lie on my bed, she started with catbath, from nipple to my groin, which wasn't very stimulating to me, but I just let her do her job. This was then proceeded with a BBBJ which was quite good, and she rinsed her mouth frequently with some solution she had beside the desk. That solution gave this pleasant cool minty feel to the BJ.

While she is doing all this, I am admiring her bigger than a handful boobs, which were surprisingly firm. I wouldn't know if they were a fake or not, but I am not complaining. Hehe. She let out fake moans when I suck and kissed her nipples and she even try to bury my head between her boobs.

We tried a few positions, but doggy was not satisyfing as she had a flat ass. Fake moans was provided throughout the session. Finally unloaded in missionary and she helped clean me up before another quick shower.

That sums up my first MILF adventure.

-

Name: Lina or Lee Na? (If I am not mistaken. I have read about her before.)

Origin: PRC.

Face: 6. 5/10

Boobs: Bigger than B.

GFE: 6. 5/10.

FJ: 7/10 (Flat ass)

HJ: N / A.

BBBJ: Yes.

Damage: 100.

WIR: Yes

Mantit
12-08-10, 15:05
Bro's, which Simon Ting you visited?Shiok one.

Viper Z
12-09-10, 07:14
I can confirm that she's not working there anymore.

She got back to her ex BF. Her BF not allowed her to work there. She seems under complete control by her BF.

Bro viper. So you are the temporary BF for a few days that she mentioned? That few days she ran away from her BF.

Hehe. Lucky you. At least you got chance to have her for few days. Not really. It was a one shot thing rather than a few days fling.

You seems to know a lot about this girl? .

SnakeHunter
12-09-10, 09:03
Shiok one.Be more specific la bro's. 1 or 2?