PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

SteveChrysler
03-30-11, 13:47
At first, only came to make inspections because usually only the old stock in this place. Upon reaching the place, surprised to find one new stock. The following is his report:

Name: Maggie.

Origin: Chinese Indon.

Face: 8/10 (like the hair stail)

Body: 8/10 (slim)

Boobs:Not to big and not to small.

Massage: 8/10 (strong)

HJ+CIM: 9/10 (slow+wet+not rushing=can CIM)

GFE: 9/10 (friendly)

Damage: 40+50 (CIM)

This girl only available after 6PM, and can give FJ service for price RM70. She can do one night stand service for RM200. Her CIM is the best. I have her number and please msg me for info exchange. I can't find the location of tis mp. Mind pm me the detail. Thanks

Xr Qp7
03-31-11, 01:25

Girl: Late 20s.

Body: 9 Firm petite.

Massage: 2.

GFE: 5 (10)

DATY. Y 9.

HJ: 8.

FJ: 9 (9)

BJ: 7 (7)

A: No.

Damage 150 She wanted more.

WIR: N.

Overall: 7 (9) Saw her a few months ago and she was great. This time she was worried about being caught and was not as willing. Still a good experience but there are others who are more willing. Last time ratings in brackets.

AlexLee
03-31-11, 05:53

Girl: Late 20s.

Body: 9 Firm petite.

Massage: 2.

GFE: 5 (10)

DATY. Y 9.

HJ: 8.

FJ: 9 (9)

BJ: 7 (7)

Damage 150 She wanted more.

Overall: 7 (9) Saw her a few months ago and she was great. This time she was worried about being caught and was not as willing. Still a good experience but there are others who are more willing. Last time ratings in brackets.Any hint on this mp? Wanted to go ler!

Member #2177
03-31-11, 07:56
I think the place is situated at the row of shophouses near our Kuching NASA base.

I heard it was frequently raided but still surviving.

Just have to be careful when visiting this hole.

BakutehYup. Middle corner lot (2units) of 3 stories. Quite nice stocks. Mummy's cute too.

Xr Qp7
04-01-11, 23:08

Girl: 25, Attractive.

Body: 9. 5 Slim firm fit.

Massage: and / a.

GFE: 10.

DATY. 10.

HJ: na.

FJ: 9.

BJ: 10 cim+s.

Damage na

WIR: why.

Overall: 9. 5

ML who had left Kuching called to say she was in town. Met up, had a great time, she stayed the night.

Mo100
04-02-11, 12:18

DATY. 10.

Damage na

ML who had left Kuching called to say she was in town. Met up, had a great time, she stayed the night. Can share Girl: 25, Attractive contact? She's a ML anyway.

Mo

Naihiak
04-02-11, 13:19

DATY. 10.

Damage na

ML who had left Kuching called to say she was in town. Met up, had a great time, she stayed the night. Can share?

SnakeHunter
04-02-11, 16:57
Can share?Bro's please share the contact to me as well.

Xr Qp7
04-02-11, 23:55
She has gone home already.

Can share?

Mantit
04-03-11, 02:55
I think the place is situated at the row of shophouses near our Kuching NASA base.

I heard it was frequently raided but still surviving.

Just have to be careful when visiting this hole.

BakutehBro, please PM the location. I am clueless.

Mantit
04-03-11, 07:46
Her boobs are small but soft. Her HJ is very stimulating and she would make this horny sound. Very lean and model like. Smell good too. Love to touch her smooth skin. Damage: 40+39.

found a good looking gal here.

Name: Bai Snow.

Origin: Jiang Xi.

Marital: Married?

Children: Yes?

Face: 9/10 pretty and classy.

Skin: smooth.

Body: slim. 9/10.

Butt: nice and smooth 9/10.

Boobs: small A cup.

Nipples: small.

Tummy: flat.

GFE: 10/10

HJ: yes 9/10.

Pussy: hairy.

Damage: 40 +50.

I love the fact that she let me kiss her cheeks non-stop, lie beside me and hugged me tighter when I cum!

Titmice
04-04-11, 15:22
I think where he meant is the row of shophouses next to Weida building? It's a nightclub not a MP.

Titty tikus.

Recently went to a new "Port" with many boat people. Place was so so but the boat people were really something else. They were of all shapes and sizes and very open minded and playful. On this occasion I even took one for a quick sail.

Overall, the quality was good. The service while sailing was also good. Services offered were OWO, AR, DFK, CIM. Cost was not too bad considering. To go sailing, a 3 hour charter is required compared to 8 hours for other ports. The cost of the crew was RM500 for the duration which is normal for these kind of places.

Xr Qp7
04-07-11, 03:33
Song GFE

Girl: Looked 20, probably older, girl next door looks 7.

Body: Slim, C tits with hard little nipples. Legs good but no buttocks. Good skin tone. Firm and silky 8.

Massage: 5.

DATY. 5. She's ticklish.

HJ: 7.

FJ: No.

BJ: No.

Damage 90

WIR: Y. She may go further still.

Overall: Second visit to see if she would go further. She did, a little. Will keep trying.

This MP has one or two attractive ml.

SnakeHunter
04-07-11, 11:48
Song GFE

Girl: Looked 20, probably older, girl next door looks 7.

Body: Slim, C tits with hard little nipples. Legs good but no buttocks. Good skin tone. Firm and silky 8.

DATY. 5. She's ticklish.

HJ: 7.

FJ: No.

BJ: No.

Damage 90

WIR: Y. She may go further still.

Overall: Second visit to see if she would go further. She did, a little. Will keep trying.

This MP has one or two attractive ml. Bro's, you should given more hint on the place. I totally out of mind.

Wwteck
04-07-11, 15:31
Any hint on this mp? Wanted to go ler!Can share?

Xr Qp7
04-07-11, 16:49
Hi, Post a few FRs so we can see you are genuine then PM me. Enjoy.

Can share?

Xr Qp7
04-07-11, 16:51
No details on the board friend. No point in having MIB visit my girl.

PM me if you have some FRs posted.

Bro's, you should given more hint on the place. I totally out of mind.

Jceddo
04-07-11, 17:25
Just reach Kuching I am Ed from Penang just came here for business trip. Any bro up to catch up and guide me? Haha

JakeKune
04-08-11, 10:44
Newbie noob here.

Care to teach a thing or two? TQ.

Kopi Peng
04-08-11, 11:44
This is my 1st Fr. Very nice & tread like boyfriend / husband.

Name: X. Y.

Marital: single.

Face: 7/10.

Body: slim with curves.

Boobs: small B. 8/10.

HJ: Yes.

GFE: good.

Damage: 42+50

Kopi Peng
04-08-11, 11:56
Feel very tired after work and go try at ml here.

Name: no ask, no. 3.

Marital: don't know.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

HJ: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 42+28

Kopi Peng
04-08-11, 12:14
Her boobs are small but soft. Her HJ is very stimulating and she would make this horny sound. Very lean and model like. Smell good too. Love to touch her smooth skin. Damage: 40+39.Can share?

Kopi Peng
04-08-11, 12:17

DATY. 10.

Damage na

ML who had left Kuching called to say she was in town. Met up, had a great time, she stayed the night. Where is the place? Can share?

Xr Qp7
04-09-11, 00:08
She has gone home now, sorry.

Where is the place? Can share?

Mantit
04-09-11, 10:49
Got one very pretty ml. She is no. 6.

Mantit
04-09-11, 10:55
All new mls to me. Got another innocent looking gal, but taken by another guy.

Took the one greeted me.

Name: tin tin.

Origin: Szechuan.

Body: slim.

Boobs: 36c, soft.

Nipples: big.

Massage: 8/10.

Iq: 7/10.

HJ: yes.

Butt: 8/10.

Damage: 40+40

SnakeHunter
04-09-11, 12:04
Got one very pretty ml. She is no. 6.Bro's, you went there at what time. I do visited there once I think during CNY time. But left with disappointment. Because only 3 gals there with autie looks.

Lonely Kch Guy
04-10-11, 13:56
Hi all bros,

Last week I went to 7 colors at MJC. A gals with huge boobs walked up to me and offer me to massage. Looking at her balls, I was controlled by my small head already.

Massage was okay. Merely touch touch only. But then when comes to part 2, she offers FJ but with condition prepare own condom. Fuck I didn't have any with me that time.

So we proceeded with the usual HJ. She was good and very sensual. She strips herself down for her top and leaves her bottom on. Just right after she applied oil on my didi, warning that cops are outside was given! She quickly put on her clothing and cover my didi with towel. Like in another 1 min, cops knock on the door demand for her passport and my ic! WTF!

Took me like 15mins for the cops to do their routine. We continue with our happy story right after that!

FUCK PDRM. Potong stim. Luckily we werent fucking half way. Else habis cerita. NO CONDOM SAVED ME

Naihiak
04-11-11, 12:02
Hi all bros,

Last week I went to 7 colors at MJC. A gals with huge boobs walked up to me and offer me to massage. Looking at her balls, I was controlled by my small head already.

Massage was okay. Merely touch touch only. But then when comes to part 2, she offers FJ but with condition prepare own condom. Fuck I didn't have any with me that time.

So we proceeded with the usual HJ. She was good and very sensual. She strips herself down for her top and leaves her bottom on. Just right after she applied oil on my didi, warning that cops are outside was given! She quickly put on her clothing and cover my didi with towel. Like in another 1 min, cops knock on the door demand for her passport and my ic! WTF!

Took me like 15mins for the cops to do their routine. We continue with our happy story right after that!

FUCK PDRM. Potong stim. Luckily we werent fucking half way. Else habis cerita. NO CONDOM SAVED MEDuring what time bro? I went last month but nothing happened.

Lonely Kch Guy
04-11-11, 17:34
During what time bro? I went last month but nothing happened.Around 10pm.

Kopi Peng
04-12-11, 16:22
This is my 3rd Fr. Hope can share.

Name: no. 3.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: B.

HJ: 9/10.

I sure go back see her.

Xr Qp7
04-13-11, 11:01

Girl: mid 20s, attractive, on the tall side.

Body: 6 Had a baby or 2. Tits saggy and getting plump. May have been a 9 5 years ago.

GFE: 5-7 Somewhere between first timer and dead fish.

DATY. Y clean.

HJ: N / A.

FJ: 6. No complaints but not much reaction.

BJ: 7 Good technique but can't do deep or CIM.

Damage 170

Overall: Seemed very inexperienced for someone who has had children. No complaints. It was a pleasant punt but nothing exceptional.

SnakeHunter
04-13-11, 15:13
This is my 3rd Fr. Hope can share.

Name: no. 3.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: B.

I sure go back see her.Kopi Peng, which MP you visited. There are quite a numbers of MP there.

Dog And Cat
04-13-11, 17:59
After a drinking session, we decide to go for a food massage. But I end up with a body massage. The counter introduce a girl to me as he say is very good. Then she arrive at the door after the counter call her. Seen ok, I then proceed to upstair.

Number: 106.

Origin: didn't ask.

Body: slim & tall.

Boobs: 36c, soft. Nice

Nipples: small.

Massage: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Butt: 6/10.

Damage: 38+50

Snoopysex
04-14-11, 05:37
Now at 3 gal. Next week got new come.

Service. Same same.

50 + 50

Zzzzzz123
04-14-11, 09:31
first fr.

1. xmt.

number : 8.

boob : small and nice.

body : very slim

massage : 6/10.

hj : 6/10

gfe : 5/10 very chatty (i prefer don't chat too much)

wir : mayb not her.

damage : rm42 (one hour) + rm38 (hj)

1. before start already ask to add another hour. cut mood.

2. massage half way like to go out, toilet la. put on music la. more mood cut.

3. show me jokes in hp. aiyo. waste time. more mood cut cut.

4. show me more jokes in hp. cut cut cut mood mood.

5. tell me don't rush, still a lot of time. cut mood cut mood.

6. lick nipple a bit, say itchy, ok. never mind. stop lick. no more mood to cut.

anyway, very pretty and petite, mayb she no mood that day or i'm not to her liking.

2. jskl.

number : 11.

boob : small and nice.

body : slim

massage : 6/10.

hj : 5/10

gfe : 4/10

wir : mayb not her.

damage : rm40 (one hour) + rm30 (hj)

1. ask to lie down just hug only. don't want. say i must be thinking of something naughty. damn.

2. just look at her palm, say i must be thinking of something naughty also. (meanwhile, she holding my didi, wonder what she thinking)

3. can roam, but ask can suck tits, say no no. damn damn.

4. end up no shoot. leave.

anyway, she have good smile, maybe just need more training.

3. gxy.

number : siao wei.

boob : medium.

body : slight chubby

massage : 5/10.

hj : 5/10

gfe : 7/10

wir : mayb.

damage : rm40 (one hour) + rm30 (hj)

1. nice smile, willing to accomodate. cheerful and chatty.

4. xmt.

number : 5.

boob : nice & beautiful.

body : very slim

massage : 7/10.

hj : 9/10 (pro level)

gfe : 8/10

wir : mayb.

damage : rm42 (one hour) + rm38 (hj)

1. good attitude (salute!)

2. turn on sound system to speed up process. (quite loud)

3. overall is a pro. maybe a bit bored to her work. but what to do? earn living ma.

after visiting these few places, feel that prc are very hardworking. work and save for living.

if there's another chance, maybe they will not choose to enter this field of work,

however, maybe some will still choose this field because of their interest, who knows.

anyway, showing some respect and humor will make everybody's days better!

Kopi Peng
04-14-11, 14:23
Kopi Peng, which MP you visited. There are quite a numbers of MP there.Gui lin. She really nice o.

Kopi Peng
04-14-11, 14:25

Girl: mid 20s, attractive, on the tall side.

Body: 6 Had a baby or 2. Tits saggy and getting plump. May have been a 9 5 years ago.

GFE: 5-7 Somewhere between first timer and dead fish.

DATY. Y clean.

HJ: N / A.

FJ: 6. No complaints but not much reaction.

BJ: 7 Good technique but can't do deep or CIM.

Damage 170

Overall: Seemed very inexperienced for someone who has had children. No complaints. It was a pleasant punt but nothing exceptional.Can share? Is it front of Spring Garden?

SnakeHunter
04-14-11, 17:03
Gui lin. She really nice o.Kopi Peng, I am sure that the no. 3 you mentioned is the one that I visited last last time. She not allow for auto-roam and sucking her boobs. Touch butt also cannot.

She told me that she got a sister working at another branch.

Xr Qp7
04-15-11, 03:51
So cannot give you the info. You need to register.

Can share? Is it front of Spring Garden?

Dolls Rider
04-15-11, 07:32
Hi all, newbie here,

First time write FR.

Ytd went 101, heard BN people talking and makan.

After that walk walk ard and went this MP (didn't remember the name, got promotion now).

Went up there, saw many girls sitting on sofa, a girl stand up and greet me, so I took her and went in.

Name: no ask.

Skill: Very playful and stimulating me. She keep saying can't tahan and want more when I roaming her, but she said is aunty visitng time so no action offer.

Lone67
04-15-11, 14:38
So cannot give you the info. You need to register.Can share with me?

Lone67
04-15-11, 15:47

DATY. 10.

Damage na

ML who had left Kuching called to say she was in town. Met up, had a great time, she stayed the night. Don't mind to share?

Xr Qp7
04-15-11, 23:52
She has gone home.

Don't mind to share?

Kopi Peng
04-16-11, 18:02
Kopi Peng, I am sure that the no. 3 you mentioned is the one that I visited last last time. She not allow for auto-roam and sucking her boobs. Touch butt also cannot.

She told me that she got a sister working at another branch.She allow me to touch her boobs and but o. I'm the happy guy hehe.

Kopi Peng
04-16-11, 18:04
So cannot give you the info. You need to register.Already gt register lei.

Mantit
04-17-11, 15:40
Went back for no. 6.

Name: xiao xiao.

Origin: hei long jiang.

Body: slightly plump

Boobs: 36b.

Nipples: big and brown.

Marital:divorced.

Child: 5 year old daughter

Skin: 8/10.

HJ: yes

Ar: yes.

Damage: 40+30

Kennethchin85
04-20-11, 04:43
Hi guys, am back, just to share some FRs.

Start from around 1 month ago.

XXX.

Don't wan mention the name here.

Went to this MP for the 2nd time. Chosen a quite nice looking ML (at least better than other) , proceed to room. Massage was quite ok, got strength. Then ask to turn around. Offer HJ, agree. It was quite sensual, allow AR, but not allow fingering. But her sound system was quite good. During the next Few time visit her again, she seems like much more friendly than before. Massaging her clit, very wet. Proceed for DATY. Initially a bit reject but after that ok the. We make each other satisfied but unable to do FJ because no cap. She say if wan FJ ask me to bring cap next time. I continue to visit her but I didn't bring my cap as well, everytime also ended up with satisfy HJ. Allow me to take off her bras and underwear lie on top of me, sometime even start action once I enter the room. She hugs me, I touched her, from up, til butt, take off her undies, she makes me lie down, kisses, I take off her bras and stick tgh. So high. Then ended up with HJ.

Body: nice breast B cup but butt a bit flat.

Pussy: nice, untrimmed.

HJ: 10/10 because of extra foreplay.

Damage: I usually tips around 50 because of her good altitute and service.

WIR: I was sticking to her for quite sometime. But getting boring so decided to change target for a while.

I don't wan PDRM to disturb these people. I'll only share the info with some bro. And if I share please be gentleman, they are also human, don't scared her.

Cheers

Kennethchin85
04-20-11, 05:34
Another FR.

As I said, boring of that ML the, so change place. Went to west door.

Because of my lady is not thr so simply pick 1 which is more sexy. Proceed to room. I like her massage a lot. Very good skill. I wanted go for longer but was busy that time. After that turn over continue massage for sometime before offering HJ. Lower down the bra, let me touch. Her HJ skill was nothing to shout about, just normal but because of her body and breast, I come quite fast. I loves her nipples, very good elasticity.

Name: XL.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

HJ: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

WIR: most probably because I miss her massage.

Damage : 80.

Same place west door.

Went again last night. Not much choices so picked 1 slightly chubby cute looking gurl. A very talkative girl. Massage skill was very normal, but very strengthful is her advantage. I still ask for 1 hour as lack of time. After massage, offer HJ as usual but found out almost time so a bit rushing. I was thinking "oh please, don't rush". She comes back in with tower. Take of my undies and her bra start for HJ. Her still was very good, very sensual, which I really enjoy a lot. She ask whether wan add 1/2 an hour o not as time is reaching and she doesn't want to rush. So I agreed. She spend her good time massage the ball, make me feels high. Her boobs is the best boobs I ever saw and touch. Because it was big BUT NOT SAGGy at all. OMG. Because usually I won't choose big boobs because they will be sagging. Hers was just nice. After a while I ask her to lie down beside me, she do as requested. Hugging her makes me feel comfortable. After a whilr I come.

Name: B. B.

Boobs. Cup, very nice to hold.

Pussy trimmed.

Body 8/10.

HJ: 10/10.

Damage 90.

WIR: dunno yet because her massage skill. Is not as I expected.

Cheers

Joe Yap
04-21-11, 06:16
Hi bro,

What is the FJ market rate now? Long time didn't cheong. Had been busy lately.

Hi all bros,

FUCK PDRM. Potong stim. Luckily we werent fucking half way. Else habis cerita. NO CONDOM SAVED ME

Soccerman
04-22-11, 12:27
Hi I am going to Kuching around Mid May, and was just wondering if it is easy to get a girl for Overnight stay at my hotel? If so, where is the best place to go look?

Also I was wondering if Kuching has many KTV? And which one is popular and has nice girls? I like all nationalities, but recently has been feeling like going for some PRC girls. Unfortunately I will be going there alone this time, so I think either I have to go to KTV alone. Or if any bros out there want to meet up, maybe I can tag along.

Any advice from Anybody? Thanks for your help in advance.

HappyBoy99
04-23-11, 04:27
Just share with you all, just went to XMT3 take a ML then proceed to massage

Boobs. Be Cup, very nice to hold.

Body 8/10.

Damage 100. 1 and half hour and HJ.

Just want to share with all, when I order to massage 1 hour, the ML only will give 45 minutes after 10pm new law as per the ML.

Thanks

Jags5643
04-23-11, 05:57
Hi to all brothers here.

I am new here but not a total newbies at forum. I have been posting on another forum (W=World) but that forum seems to blocked by ISP and thus many bros there cannot share their FR.

I don't stay at cat town but I do make frequent trip here to viisit friends and relatives. And I always make it a point to visit MP here for some release. I didn't try out many MP as I don't have much time to explore while here. Most of time I go back to the same MP. My fav is Simon Ting at Jln Song. I was told there's another one at Stutong. I will give my little bro a chance there later today.

I will re post some of my FR here later. I usually just have massage and HJ and the PRC here really SYT and lovely and make me a satisfied man after the session. It's really a heaven for brother here.

Jags5643
04-23-11, 06:54
I repost my FR here for sharing with bros here.

This is before CNY this year. I was back then for few days.

Upon my arrival at Kuching done with work errant and after a sumptuous dinner at 101, I head towards Jalan Song. Spotted SRC in no time and park my car near by. Walk around and immediately spotted Lxx Nxxg. But as brother here recommend Simon and KxxLxx, I walk further in and saw the Simon sign board. So happy. Went up immediately and there are 2 men in there (I think waiting for their fav lady) and there are 3 gals sitting on the couch. Immediately the one sitting nearest to the counter caught my eye. Is this no 9 or 5 as per recommended by brother here. I wonder. She don't looks friendly though but damn sexy in her short mini skirt, best of all. Her boobs are big and firm. The other 2 looks good too as theirs boobs lagi bigger. But looks bit older la compare to the one I set my eye on. I walk towards her and ask for rate (just to make sure) and ask what's her number. And she reply 9! Walah. ON la. She ask want massage or not and yes of course my reply. Then we proceed to next stage and below my FR.

Simon Ting@Jalan Song.

Name : #9

Race : PRC Fujian.

Height : About 155cm.

Boob : 36B firm (OMG! I love this pair of papaya)

Ass : Small & Firm.

Body : 8/10 Not those super slim. A bit 'bak bak' type but firm. I love this sort of gal.

Feet : Size 36. Cute little feet

Pussy : 8/10 Bit of hair above the pussy.

Fingering : 4/10 (Autoroam allow but can feel some resistance. Maybe I am not her tpye?)

HJ : 8/10 Slow and sensual. Love the way her finger rimming my cock head

BJ : Ask but was decline

FJ : Never ask. Cannot BJ of course no FJ lo.

GFE : 9/10 Very chatty but restricted to the hour only. After session over she turn cold again But at least she is professional on this during the "paid hour"

WIR : Yes. (but will try other number lo)

Damage : RM42 (one hour) + RM30 (HJ)

(While doing HJ, she pester me to extend another hour. I ask if another hour can HJ second round? She reply can as long as I can cum again. Walou challenge me. Haha. I said if can BJ sure I can cum again and again. She stop asking after that)

Just before leaving saw this chio gal in peach mini skirt. Damn sweet and pretty lo. Look more pretty than 9 IMO. Immediately ask her number in case I got time to return the next day and she said 8. Looks damn chio but service don no. Then another super slim gal in red skirt walk pass and I ask her number (the gals must be wondering why I keep asking number.) She reply 5! So my mission to locate 9 & 5 accomplish! I think No 5 too borny & skinny. Not my type though. 9 is better for me.

I left sextified!

Mantit
04-23-11, 09:02
I do not know anyone here.

Name: Fang Fang.

Origin: Szechuan.

Marital: Divorce with a kid.

Body: slim with layers of tummy.

Eyes: single eye lid.

Skin: fair and smooth 9/10.

Boobs: 35B Nice shape, soft.

Nipples: pinkish, medium size.

Pussy: not so hairy.

HJ: 8/10.

FJ: no.

Damage: 40 + 40She told me that Mei Guang 2 is closed as the tauke neo's brother was beating the girls after forcing them to perform certain act but the girls refused to. Tauke, tauke neo and the brother are now in jail and all 9 girls went back to China.

Anyone knows if Mei guang 1 at Rock Road is still open?

Her boobs are yummy.

Dog And Cat
04-24-11, 17:39
Just share with you all, just went to XMT3 take a ML then proceed to massage

Boobs. Be Cup, very nice to hold.

Body 8/10.

Damage 100. 1 and half hour and HJ.

Just want to share with all, when I order to massage 1 hour, the ML only will give 45 minutes after 10pm new law as per the ML.

ThanksWhere's is SMT3 located?

Mantit
05-01-11, 03:30
Nada was telling me that they will be moving to a new location end of May next to guang Zhou in Petanak as well.

Notiguy
05-01-11, 10:12
Nada was telling me that they will be moving to a new location end of May next to guang Zhou in Petanak as well.Oh that's interesting. I suppose that's a better location in terms of exposure.

Mantit
05-02-11, 16:03
This place is clean. No hanky panky at all.

Mantit
05-02-11, 16:08
Knew that this place got young Indonesian. Chose the same person.

Her name is Ema. She is very straight forward. Did not let me unhook her bras. Lifted up her bras to let me grab her boobs.

Damage: 50+20.

Any place else got young bumi or indon?

BlackFlag
05-02-11, 17:21
After playing badminton I felt very tired and went to the usual places to meet Mag (my regular ML). I always choose her because of two reasons. First, among the ML, only she look beautiful in that place. Second her service is among the best I've ever have.

Just enter the massage room, she did not want to give me a towel and told me to strip naked. Then she massage me and I making sex jokes to make her lough. After half-hour massage and I told him I wanted to fuck her as usual. She smiled and deep throat suck my penis. When my penis is stiff, she removing his clothes and ride naked on top me and put my penis into her wet vagina. She ride my penis real hard and after 15 minutes, we changed position where I was handling the situation. I then fucking her so hard until she moan, kiss me deeply and scratch my back before she orgasm. When she orgasm I feel that her vagina massage my penis, that it, I can not stand and cum in her. After that we jointly take a breath and relax for 3-5 minutes. She told me that she may came fast if I don't use condom when we make love. Before leaving she had kissed me.

I actually have two times with Maggie, first time, I cum in her mouth. The second time she follow me check-in a hotel and give me one night stand service where I fuck her 3 time plus cum in her mouth.

Name:Mag.

Girl: 30s, attractive, slim, sexy.

Race:Chinese Indo.

Massage: 8.

GFE:10.

DATY:clean.

BJ:9 Good technique, no rush + can CIM.

FJ:9 (experienced because she has had children)

Damage:40 Massage + 80 FJ +20 Tip.

WIR: Yes

Notiguy
05-03-11, 11:37
Hmm. The place you went can be figured out. But best not to put / use her name so openly. Might bring her inconvenience. But perhaps other bros may disagree.

Just my two cents?

After playing badminton I felt very tired and went to the usual places to meet Mag (my regular ML). I always choose her because of two reasons. First, among the ML, only she look beautiful in that place. Second her service is among the best I've ever have.

Just enter the massage room, she did not want to give me a towel and told me to strip naked. Then she massage me and I making sex jokes to make her lough. After half-hour massage and I told him I wanted to fuck her as usual. She smiled and deep throat suck my penis. When my penis is stiff, she removing his clothes and ride naked on top me and put my penis into her wet vagina. She ride my penis real hard and after 15 minutes, we changed position where I was handling the situation. I then fucking her so hard until she moan, kiss me deeply and scratch my back before she orgasm. When she orgasm I feel that her vagina massage my penis, that it, I can not stand and cum in her. After that we jointly take a breath and relax for 3-5 minutes. She told me that she may came fast if I don't use condom when we make love. Before leaving she had kissed me.

I actually have two times with Maggie, first time, I cum in her mouth. The second time she follow me check-in a hotel and give me one night stand service where I fuck her 3 time plus cum in her mouth.

Name:Mag.

Race:Chinese Indo.

GFE:10.

DATY:clean.

Naihiak
05-03-11, 15:51
Knew that this place got young Indonesian. Chose the same person.

Her name is Ema. She is very straight forward. Did not let me unhook her bras. Lifted up her bras to let me grab her boobs.

Damage: 50+20.

Any place else got young bumi or indon?Which MP is this?

Naihiak
05-03-11, 15:53

Name: Mag.

Race: Chinese Indo.

DATY: Clean.

WIR: YesWhich MP is this bro?

BlackFlag
05-03-11, 22:59
Hmm. The place you went can be figured out. But best not to put / use her name so openly. Might bring her inconvenience. But perhaps other bros may disagree.

Just my two cents? TQ bro, but MAG is only three letters from her full name.

BlackFlag
05-03-11, 23:03
Which MP is this bro?A*G*E is opposed to the word devil, near 100. New stock & only available after 6PM.

Xr Qp7
05-04-11, 05:35
The full name is used in the report. MIB will be calling. My two cents too.

Just my two cents?

SnakeHunter
05-04-11, 10:46
Last week, tried to a number that long long time didn't call. So give it a try. Someone answered the called unfortunetely the person picked up the call wasn't her, is another person. So when there. Only two gals. But one auntie visit can't serve left only one. Small petite type but service no good. Lazy type. I asked her to ride me top top only 2-3 mins she said she is tired. Fuck. Lots of stuff no allow me to do. Really turn me of.

I went to MP even more better. For whom known, this is jia-jia group.

Notiguy
05-04-11, 16:16
TQ bro, but MAG is only three letters from her full name.After reading your report, a silent bro of mine asked me along for some recon work at the aforementioned place, earlier today. Out of curiousity bro Blackflag, were you using a code name for your ml?

Why I am asking is because after my bro left to scout, I went to do some look-see shopping at the nearby 'discount store' to wait for him. I was therefore surprised that he called me soon after and said "there was no such ml!". This was already past 6pm by the way.

Long story short, I too made my way there and lo and behold. Of the 3 there, I too did not see any ml that matched or even came close to your description. In fact, honestly, I was nearly blinded!

So with my bro in tow, we quickly scampered off to find dinner nearby. He told me that when he asked them for the ML, he was greeted with puzzled looks and the ladies told him there was no such person, nor do they know such a person by that name. Maybe they were being protective? I wouldn't know.

I am certain we went to the right place as we have been there in the past, so would definitely appreciate some heads up from you so my bro won't get another case of the blue balls!

BlackFlag
05-04-11, 23:22
After reading your report, a silent bro of mine asked me along for some recon work at the aforementioned place, earlier today. Out of curiousity bro Blackflag, were you using a code name for your ml?

Why I am asking is because after my bro left to scout, I went to do some look-see shopping at the nearby 'discount store' to wait for him. I was therefore surprised that he called me soon after and said "there was no such ml!". This was already past 6pm by the way.

Long story short, I too made my way there and lo and behold. Of the 3 there, I too did not see any ml that matched or even came close to your description. In fact, honestly, I was nearly blinded!

So with my bro in tow, we quickly scampered off to find dinner nearby. He told me that when he asked them for the ML, he was greeted with puzzled looks and the ladies told him there was no such person, nor do they know such a person by that name. Maybe they were being protective? I wouldn't know.

I am certain we went to the right place as we have been there in the past, so would definitely appreciate some heads up from you so my bro won't get another case of the blue balls! I think that you are in the right place bro. The problem is when I say her real name on this forum before, there are many people who did not know has look her at the place and this has made her feel afraid. Mummy in charge or other ML at the place will also say that no woman by that name worked there for security reasons. Mag is not the code name, however it is not her full name. I find the mag there when she had just 2 days working at that place. Perhaps after fear because of so many people that unknown she would act more protective. You may be able to recognize her by her quite curly hair at shoulder, slim, sexy and like to wear underwear with cartoon on it hahahahaha.

Notiguy
05-05-11, 18:29
Thanks for the clarification bro. It probably wasn't the first time she was requested. So I can now understand why she may feel the need to be protected. Duly noted on her hair style.

Does she work everyday? Because when we were there, we only saw three. None of who fit your description unfortunately. I guess this will call for more recon work.

I think that you are in the right place bro. The problem is when I say her real name on this forum before, there are many people who did not know has look her at the place and this has made her feel afraid. Mummy in charge or other ML at the place will also say that no woman by that name worked there for security reasons. Mag is not the code name, however it is not her full name. I find the mag there when she had just 2 days working at that place. Perhaps after fear because of so many people that unknown she would act more protective. You may be able to recognize her by her quite curly hair at shoulder, slim, sexy and like to wear underwear with cartoon on it hahahahaha.

Xr Qp7
05-06-11, 05:37
You need to register before I send you a PM.

Can share? Is it front of Spring Garden?

Kolomee78
05-07-11, 09:08
A*G*E is opposed to the word devil, near 100. New stock & only available after 6PM.Hi Pal, when was the last time you visit your ml? After I read your report faster hand leg go and check it out the place. When I reach OH my gawd all gozilla! Got 4 there all not like you describe at ALL.

No one call M* and no one know her at all. Got one old nl ml speak english to me so since there already I opt for one hour tot can korek some info. Then she also confirm no such person. I tell her that isit they want to protect her? She say no. After one hour I quickly go off and don't tink I will go back again. Need your confirmation pal.

Nl

Didn ask her name.

Old.

Massage : quite good la actually. Got experience 7/10.

H / j : offered but I no mood to take.

Rm40.

Wir : NO. Unless bro blackflag can help to confirm. Otherwise waste of time and money to go.

Mantit
05-08-11, 06:20
Long time did not go to this place. Went to check it out. She greeted me at the door. She looks like a local. More like a dayak.

Name: Le Le.

Origin: Zhe Jiang (live on an island)

Face: 9/10 Girl next door.

Eyes: big eyes.

Smile: sincere and intoxicating.

Tenure: 2 months.

Skin: dark.

Body: petite and slim.

Skin complexion: 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Attitude: hard working, not money face.

GFE: 10/10.

Character: brave and straight forward.

Boobs: A cup.

Nipples: big and dark.

AR: yes.

Wet kiss: yes 9/10 (I asked her whether she let all customers kiss her, she said no!)

Damage: 40+30.

She is here to make money to help her dad pay debt. Her dad got cheated in business (he is too nice).

She is like a dark angel!

Fredad
05-11-11, 03:23
Where to find her. Want to try.

Long time did not go to this place. Went to check it out. She greeted me at the door. She looks like a local. More like a dayak.

Name: Le Le.

Origin: Zhe Jiang (live on an island)

Face: 9/10 Girl next door.

Eyes: big eyes.

Smile: sincere and intoxicating.

Tenure: 2 months.

Skin: dark.

Body: petite and slim.

Skin complexion: 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Attitude: hard working, not money face.

GFE: 10/10.

Character: brave and straight forward.

Boobs: A cup.

Nipples: big and dark.

Wet kiss: yes 9/10 (I asked her whether she let all customers kiss her, she said no!)

Damage: 40+30.

She is here to make money to help her dad pay debt. Her dad got cheated in business (he is too nice).

She is like a dark angel!

Steve Mark
05-11-11, 07:06
FJ in Kuching 80-100, girls rated 6-8/10, environment rated 7-8/10.

FJ in Miri 80, girls rated 6-8/10, environment rated 6-7/10.

FJ in Sibu 50-70, girls rated 3-6/10, environment rated 2-3/10.

FJ in KL 20-50, girls rated 4-8/10, environment rated 3-6/10.

FJ in Singapore SD60+room, girls rated 6-10/10, environment rated 7-9/10.

All bro please provide the below:

Limbang, JB, Bintulu, Pattaya.

Kolomee78
05-11-11, 08:20
Paging for Bro Blackflag. Hope you got log in recently and hope to hear from you regarding your ml and report. Eagerly wait for your help! Thank you!

Hi Pal, when was the last time you visit your ml? After I read your report faster hand leg go and check it out the place. When I reach OH my gawd all gozilla! Got 4 there all not like you describe at ALL.

No one call M* and no one know her at all. Got one old nl ml speak english to me so since there already I opt for one hour tot can korek some info. Then she also confirm no such person. I tell her that isit they want to protect her? She say no. After one hour I quickly go off and don't tink I will go back again. Need your confirmation pal.

Nl

Didn ask her name.

Old.

Massage : quite good la actually. Got experience 7/10.

H / j : offered but I no mood to take.

Rm40.

Wir : NO. Unless bro blackflag can help to confirm. Otherwise waste of time and money to go.

StoodCoke
05-11-11, 09:57
Helo, Brothers,

I'm new to this forum but have been actively read about the FI. I shall make my report (s) once I have make some visit.

TQ

Teh C
05-11-11, 13:45
Very very new here. Greetings to all sifu and bros. Gained a lot of knowledge browsing the very useful information posted here. Will definitely try some.

Freddyo
05-12-11, 07:15
May check Mandy (viet kong) under OKT B. Not bad quality.

Rushdane
05-14-11, 15:19
May check Mandy (viet kong) under OKT B. Not bad quality.I'm new. Just "invest" some money to get more info frm this site. Hope friends could help. Any one could suggest places to have girls FJ. I don't mind spending money if it worth it. Tqvm

Kent86
05-14-11, 18:15
Went to visit okt be stock just now. One from vietnam and one from Hong kong. The hk girl does not fit my taste. The viet girl has a 9/10 look with busty E boob. But I did not try her as she looked like one who won't give you good service. 180 for a shot. Any bro has tried her already? Mind to share the feedback if tried?

Thanks

Kennethchin85
05-15-11, 05:50
Zzzzz, ISG Kuching so inactive recently. But newbies still act like usual. Asking for direction and info during first post. This will only show 1 thing that is you never even bother to read before hand. Because there are examples of people asking for direction during 1st post and get scolded or ignored. If you still repeating the same mistake, it only shows 2 things. 1st, you nvr even bother to read. 2nd, you are just trying your luck.

There are some people even pm me with a kind of tone like I owed him."let me know the direction of xxxx MP."

Even I am a junior I also don't dare to ask anything b4i go to try some MPs. Some of the people even tell me "I don't wan HJ, just tell me where got fj". So please fun be surprise if you get ignored and blacklisted. U are just trying to tell me that "hey dude, go and try whether it's nice o not, if nice then I go". Nonsense!

I also fail lots of time which ended up with bloody mood before I get real good info. I believe most of the bro here are like that unless you hav tons of good frens that are OKT. But I believe, if you so have, you no need to come here and ask for info oledi and in fact most of the time only HJ available.

Please do some homework before you ask anything and please be polite. No 1 owes you. This is the first time I voice out and will not repeat it anymore.

Cheong safe.

Cheers

Prestigejy
05-15-11, 06:29
Zzzzz, ISG Kuching so inactive recently. But newbies still act like usual. Asking for direction and info during first post. This will only show 1 thing that is you never even bother to read before hand. Because there are examples of people asking for direction during 1st post and get scolded or ignored. If you still repeating the same mistake, it only shows 2 things. 1st, you nvr even bother to read. 2nd, you are just trying your luck.

There are some people even pm me with a kind of tone like I owed him."let me know the direction of xxxx MP."

Even I am a junior I also don't dare to ask anything b4i go to try some MPs. Some of the people even tell me "I don't wan HJ, just tell me where got fj". So please fun be surprise if you get ignored and blacklisted. U are just trying to tell me that "hey dude, go and try whether it's nice o not, if nice then I go". Nonsense!

I also fail lots of time which ended up with bloody mood before I get real good info. I believe most of the bro here are like that unless you hav tons of good frens that are OKT. But I believe, if you so have, you no need to come here and ask for info oledi and in fact most of the time only HJ available.

Please do some homework before you ask anything and please be polite. No 1 owes you. This is the first time I voice out and will not repeat it anymore.

Cheong safe.

CheersWhy do you think people without any post got PM service? And they only ask about FJ? Hehe Welcome to the world my fren

Kennethchin85
05-15-11, 14:19
Why do you think people without any post got PM service? And they only ask about FJ? Hehe Welcome to the world my frenGood question pal. LOL. That's also I wonder why SP in bintulu got raid.

Kchsiawkia
05-15-11, 15:07
I can't find XMT and XMT3. I have found XMT2. Can please tell me the exact location please?

Thanks,

Happy Cheonging.

Mantit
05-16-11, 10:59
Found a pretty girl here.

Name: Na Na.

Origin: Harbin.

Face: pretty 9/10.

Body: Slim and tall 9/10.

Boobs: soft 35B.

Nipples: nice pink.

HJ: made me cum very fast.

Pussy: don't let me see.

Smile: very nice 10/10.

Howhow
05-16-11, 13:41
May check Mandy (viet kong) under OKT B. Not bad quality.I recall she is quite a good one.

She is back? How long will she be here?

Naihiak
05-16-11, 14:02
Went to come come for my routine service. As usual choose the gal who can service the best. Rate is still the same.

BTW, anyone been to SP1 lately? Any updates? I've never been there since last year. The reason I stop visiting is bcoz I gt boring of the same cars there

Kchsiawkia
05-16-11, 16:28
Feel horny last night. Went to petanak to hunt for local dish.

Here is the report:-

Name: Ah Lin.

Race: Iban mixed with Melanau.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 34C. Nice to hold and not saggy.

Pussy: Shaved and no smell.

Damage: RM 80 per shot incl room.

Mannnn
05-17-11, 06:48
Went to come come for my routine service. As usual choose the gal who can service the best. Rate is still the same.

BTW, anyone been to SP1 lately? Any updates? I've never been there since last year. The reason I stop visiting is bcoz I gt boring of the same cars there3 old cars and 1 new car.

Name: Melinda.

Race: Iban.

Face: 5/10.

FJ: 9/10 (Very wet and very tight pussy)

LittleCuteMonkey
05-17-11, 12:17
FJ in Kuching 80-100, girls rated 6-8/10, environment rated 7-8/10.

FJ in Miri 80, girls rated 6-8/10, environment rated 6-7/10.

FJ in Sibu 50-70, girls rated 3-6/10, environment rated 2-3/10.

FJ in KL 20-50, girls rated 4-8/10, environment rated 3-6/10.

FJ in Singapore SD60+room, girls rated 6-10/10, environment rated 7-9/10.

All bro please provide the below:

Limbang, JB, Bintulu, Pattaya.Hey bro, I'm from kl, been follow your fr quite a while.

Can hint me about the area for such price in kch?

I do know some in kl and yes it is 20-50 e. G. Sentral and pudu.

Goin to visit kch soon, hope can get useful info.

Thanks

Naihiak
05-17-11, 17:18

WIR: YesWhr is it? MP or street hooker?

Naihiak
05-17-11, 17:20
3 old cars and 1 new car.

Name: Melinda.

Race: Iban.

FJ: 9/10 (Very wet and very tight pussy) Sounds interesting. Still the old rate?

SexDevil
05-18-11, 02:34
Hihi. Jz want to visit kuching soon. Mind to give me some idea where can I have my FJ? I did more like include massage.

Thanks for help.

SexDevil
05-18-11, 02:47
Sounds interesting. Still the old rate?I am new here. I jz want to go kuching for visit in this few days. Mind to intro me some so that I can have some good memory in kuching?

Thanks for help.

Mannnn
05-18-11, 02:53
Sounds interesting. Still the old rate?Yes still the old rate.

Naihiak
05-18-11, 04:29
Yes still the old rate.Then I should pay a visit there soon.

Xr Qp7
05-19-11, 05:52

I've reproted on this girl twice before. See previous posts for details.

Girl:

Body:

Massage:

GFE:

DATY.

HJ:

FJ:

BJ:

A:

Damage 90.

WIR: Y.

Overall: The GFE gets better but I doubt that FJ or BJ are possible.

Naihiak
05-19-11, 11:17
Went to sp1 at about 2pm. To my surprise, the place was crowded with about 4-5 guys but I'm not sure whether all of them are customers or just hanging around thr. There was 1 uncle jz came out frm the room.

Bcoz of the crowd, I felt no more mood to proceed and decided to came back next time. Chat with aunty for a few min. Saw 1 new car, maybe its "melinda" as bro mann mentioned. Look kinda dark and petite but face not pretty. However should give it a try as bro mann rated her 9/10 for FJ.

Melvinkon
05-19-11, 14:22
Bro.

Am new here, mind to tell me the location for ah lin and melinda? Interested with them.

Thanks and regards

Smith John
05-19-11, 17:07
I'm newbie here. Just been couple times to several ML. And this is my reports.

Girl: melody.

Body: 7/10.

DATY: 8/10.

FJ: no

BJ: no (asked but too expensive rm100)

Damage 50 (1 and half hour) + 50.

2nd place (K, mjc)

Girl: didn't ask.

Origin: filipin.

Marital stat: divorced.

HJ: offered but not taken.

BJ: Yes 9/10 (enjoyable, she even let me cum in her mouth)

Damage 45 + 50.

3rd place (7 colors)

Origin: prc.

Marital stst: divorced.

Massage: 5/10 (merely touch)

BJ: no.

Damage 50 (1 hour) + 50.

45 after massage, she noticed me looks kinda bored, then offered me HJ with her upper clothes open. She even lick my body while HJ-ing and pressed her boob on my chest.

Is there any ML that can be ask for FJ? What are the rate for massage and HJ at 101? Any good ML at ACH and rate? Care to pm me.

Smith John
05-19-11, 17:11

WIR: YesML or street hooker? PM me please.

Mannnn
05-20-11, 02:47

2nd place (K, mjc)

Damage 45 + 50.

3rd place (7 colors)

Damage 50 (1 hour) + 50.

45 after massage, she noticed me looks kinda bored, then offered me HJ with her upper clothes open. She even lick my body while HJ-ing and pressed her boob on my chest.

Is there any ML that can be ask for FJ? What are the rate for massage and HJ at 101? Any good ML at ACH and rate? Care to pm me.

2nd place (K, mjc) DATY? No HJ and only BJ?

3rd place (7 colors) DATY?

Mannnn
05-20-11, 03:00
Bro.

Am new here, mind to tell me the location for ah lin and melinda? Interested with them.

Thanks and regardsGo Ang Cheng Ho. Look for 168 or Yuan Fan.

Smith John
05-20-11, 11:09

2nd place (K, mjc) DATY? No HJ and only BJ?

3rd place (7 colors) DATY? Sorry. My mistake. Nope. I just copy and paste. Didn't realize till you mentioned it. Didn't ask. K at mjc got HJ for rm30.

Naihiak
05-20-11, 11:59

2nd place (K, mjc)

Damage 45 + 50.

3rd place (7 colors)

Damage 50 (1 hour) + 50.

Is there any ML that can be ask for FJ? What are the rate for massage and HJ at 101? Any good ML at ACH and rate? Care to pm me.Whr is the "k" at mjc? Is it miao2 or miao city?

Freddyo
05-20-11, 15:30
If not mistaken, back on 23 this month.

I recall she is quite a good one.

She is back? How long will she be here?

Smith John
05-21-11, 05:14
Whr is the "k" at mjc? Is it miao2 or miao city?Just miao. Near bata. Hehe.

Naihiak
05-21-11, 17:09
Jz had a session with my okt fren stock.

Origin: Indo.

Face: 6/10 (ntg special)

Body: 6/10 (petite)

Boobs: small (a)

BBBJ:9/10.

FJ:9/10.

GFE:10/10.

Very good service. She will BJ you until you ask her to stop. Very hardworking and sincere in serving. Her fj also nice, tight and wet pussy. The whole bed was wet after we finished. Very good GFE. Talk a lot and even joke a lot. Worth it.

Pm me if want the okt ctc and name of the gal. The okt is my fren so I need to protect her.

Naihiak
05-21-11, 17:17
Just miao. Near bata. Hehe.You don't the gals name? Or any number? This mp is just beside my house.

Mantit
05-22-11, 03:29
Went to look for a girl but she was working. Took another ML.

Name: Lin.

Origin: Bau.

Race: Bidayuh.

Face:6/10 got scars from pimples.

Body: little plump.

Boobs: 35B

Nipples: nice.

Body skin: smooth

Fj: offered RM100.

GFE: quiet.

Damage: 50+ 30 (asked for 50)

Member #2177
05-22-11, 07:52
Went to visit okt be stock just now. One from vietnam and one from Hong kong. The hk girl does not fit my taste. The viet girl has a 9/10 look with busty E boob. But I did not try her as she looked like one who won't give you good service. 180 for a shot. Any bro has tried her already? Mind to share the feedback if tried?

ThanksTried the one from HK a week or so. She suspiciously looked and sounded like she's PRC. Big boobs but overall I'd only rate the encounter 6. 5/10. 0

Smith John
05-22-11, 10:29
Went to look for a girl but she was working. Took another ML.

Name: Lin.

Origin: Bau.

Race: Bidayuh.

Face:6/10 got scars from pimples.

Body: little plump.

Nipples: nice.

Fj: offered RM100.

GFE: quiet.

Damage: 50+ 30 (asked for 50) Where bro? Care to share?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Melvinkon
05-22-11, 12:27
Bro,

Mind to tell me the location please?

Thanks and regards.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

SteveChrysler
05-22-11, 12:57
Just know tis forum for a month. Can see some familiar bro here like naihiak & mantit. I used to active in another forum. How come no one here talk about FL one? Like li li or jia2 or dou2. In jia2 group only 1 is not recommended and tat is ke ke. Bro naihiak. You didn't let us know the dmg yet le. Sound interesting in your FR bro.

Nosley
05-23-11, 19:17
Origin: PRC.

Boobs: small (be)

BBBJ: no.

FJ: no.

GFE:9/10.

Damage : 38+50.

Went to tabuan L* MP, when I was there, only got 1 prc there, seem cute cute so I nvm just pick her, enter the room and ask you took off all the thing and start masaj, quite like to chit chat to her, when she asked me to turn over, masaj my perut and accidently 2-3 times touch my hard dick, and ask. Want to masaj there also? Of because then, good skill and my army go cheong after few min, also ask me go back visit her and will giving some special offer. I wonder what will it be. Then during pay $$ at the counter saw one see-the++ prc name fei fei, cute face with nice body 8/10, but sayang her teeth when saw her smile.

Smith John
05-23-11, 22:28
You don't the gals name? Or any number? This mp is just beside my house.Sorry bro. Didn't asked. Thought its not important. Ask for Filipino.

Normad2020
05-24-11, 02:13
The only Pinoy I know there has a name that starts with "L". If it is her she has been there for quite sometime. I was referred to her once by Rosie (when she was on holiday in KL) as both "LL" and "K" shared the same boss. Her BBBJCIM is quite good but nothing compared to Rosie.

Cheers.

Sorry bro. Didn't asked. Thought its not important. Ask for Filipino.

HappySmart
05-24-11, 11:30
Just want to Exchange OKT Number in kuching. If someone interest. Pm me.

IF you don't have any OKT Number, please don't pm me. Thanks.

Meow Meow
05-25-11, 09:40
Just want to Exchange OKT Number in kuching. If someone interest. Pm me.

IF you don't have any OKT Number, please don't pm me. Thanks. Please buy yourself a membership subscriptions first. It's cost US 19. 95 only.

Johnny Love
05-26-11, 00:56
Checked out the newly opened MP over the weekend. The price on banner is too attractive to give it a miss but.

Girl: Massage?

Me: ya. 1 hr body.

Then she showed me the room and closed the curtain (no door for the partitioned room) and asked me to undress. Cool, new place and new bed! Saw a short on bed and I ignored. I just wrapped myself with the towel. ML walked in and took off my towel while I was on bed.

Girl: Wei! Use the shorts provided with your undie ON!

Me: I don't like it mah bcos will oil my undie!

Girl: You don't need to wear undie but just the short bcos they are new and clean!

Me: Ok!

Massage is nothing to shout about. More of pressing with fingers. Just usual (as done buy most PRC) but not thorough! Now this is what I think most clients wouldn't like especially me.

The massage is carried on with the curtain opened and you can hear all conversation of passer by and clients next door! So you can imagine how annoying when you want to have a relaxing environment but the feeling is like being massaged in the open area like Satok street! F%

Me: Ah moi, can you close the curtain for privacy purpose?

Girl: Eh, what you want to do?

Me: Massage mah! How to enjoy when I can hear people walking and talking and PEOPLE can see me half naked?

Girl: My boss said we can't close the curtain bcos it is not allowed.

Me: Hei, this is privacy for client. I don't think anyone would like to be seen half naked on bed while being massaged!

GFE: 0/10.

This is my first experience being massaged with the curtain opened. This is my first and last trip to this new MP!

For those of you who wouldn't mind being massaged with the curtain opened. Try this MP!

JL

Notiguy
05-26-11, 10:41
I use the road from time to time and notice that it's under new management? Damn. Open curtain during the massage? That's really a ingredient for business failure. Would have helped if the massage was good. Sorry to hear about your experience bro, but I am sure you have saved plenty of bros. Here.

Checked out the newly opened MP over the weekend. The price on banner is too attractive to give it a miss but.

Then she showed me the room and closed the curtain (no door for the partitioned room) and asked me to undress. Cool, new place and new bed! Saw a short on bed and I ignored. I just wrapped myself with the towel. ML walked in and took off my towel while I was on bed.

Girl: You don't need to wear undie but just the short bcos they are new and clean!

Massage is nothing to shout about. More of pressing with fingers. Just usual (as done buy most PRC) but not thorough! Now this is what I think most clients wouldn't like especially me.

The massage is carried on with the curtain opened and you can hear all conversation of passer by and clients next door! So you can imagine how annoying when you want to have a relaxing environment but the feeling is like being massaged in the open area like Satok street! F%

Me: Massage mah! How to enjoy when I can hear people walking and talking and PEOPLE can see me half naked?

Me: Hei, this is privacy for client. I don't think anyone would like to be seen half naked on bed while being massaged!

This is my first experience being massaged with the curtain opened. This is my first and last trip to this new MP!

For those of you who wouldn't mind being massaged with the curtain opened. Try this MP!

JL

Teh C
05-26-11, 16:10
Went to try after reading the posts.

No: 10.

Origin: Fu Jian.

Race: PRC.

Face:8/10 quite hiao.

Body: skinny.

Nipples: pink.

Damage: 64+ 30 (1. 5 hours)

While HJ, asked me not to play with the nipple because painful. Quite turned down at that moment. But later she lied on with me and allow me to auto roam. No FK. Very talkative. Any bros have any experience with this?

Kennethchin85
05-27-11, 00:39

JLWah Kao, what kind of massage centre is this? I've never seen this kind in any part of massage world. What if the customer is a gurl / lady? Great! Sad for you bro

SteveChrysler
05-27-11, 10:38
Anyone of you bro visited jiajia group? Heard tat got new arrival.

Melvinkon
05-27-11, 15:35
Bro.

Mind to tell. Me. The location please?

Thanks.

Jz had a session with my okt fren stock.

Origin: Indo.

Face: 6/10 (ntg special)

Boobs: small (a)

BBBJ:9/10.

FJ:9/10.

GFE:10/10.

Very good service. She will BJ you until you ask her to stop. Very hardworking and sincere in serving. Her fj also nice, tight and wet pussy. The whole bed was wet after we finished. Very good GFE. Talk a lot and even joke a lot. Worth it.

Pm me if want the okt ctc and name of the gal. The okt is my fren so I need to protect her.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Spk 79
05-29-11, 16:48
Hi guys,

Have you guys heard of small moon? She's back in kch now. She's OKT tommy's stock. So whoever wanted to try her, better hurry, her aunty visit is coming soon. Maybe by next week. Hehe.

Name : Small Moon.

Race : PRC.

Face : 9/10 Sweet and pretty.

Body: 8/10, petite, nice and fair and smooth, like to hug a lot.

Boob : 32B.

BJ : 8/10 slow & sensual.

FJ : 9/10 wet and tight, like making love to GF.

FK : Not allow.

GFE : 11/10 no rush, friendly like girl next door, Very unforgetable experience!

Damage : RM180 because of her GFE, it is well worth it.

WIR : I already visited 9th times. You say le. Hehe.

DoubleDeek
05-30-11, 04:21
Naihiak,

Bro can I have the okt no and the gal name.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lone67
05-30-11, 13:45
Spk 79,

Anyway to share the OKT number?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kent86
06-02-11, 05:17
Guys I need help. I have long time din go for cheonging and if I do, I would be sure to use protection. Only did some BBBJ in the past. Over the weeks, my body have developed some red spots over the chest, stomach, arms and thigh. What could I have caught into? What should I do? Any advice from big bro here is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Kent

Naihiak
06-02-11, 17:04
I heard frm someone that there's a place at 7 mile whr you have indo mee for RM40? Is that true? Wooden house I heard.

DoubleDeek
06-02-11, 19:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a personal request regarding a specific membership issue.

We would be please to investigate and resolve your issue, but the open forum is not the place to address individual customer service issues.

Please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of this website to send a customer service request to the forum administration.

Naihiak
06-03-11, 03:36
I just saw a video with the title " sofea damai puri"

Very nice gal giving massage to a guy then what a BBBJ and lastly cum on her face. The location is pool side.

Is it a real video of spa lady giving extra or. ?

Mantit
06-05-11, 04:38
There was a MILF (normal person not ML) that I saw in the morning that has well endowed boobs with low cut cleavage. They were bouncy. Cannot tahan. Went to visit the holy grail boobs again.

Her boobs are just marvelous. Large C cup. Not sagging at all. Soft. Big nipples to suck. She even let me kiss her on her lips. She smells good. And I think she likes me as she kissed me on my face and body, everywhere as well.

Damage: 30+50

Mo100
06-05-11, 08:10
There was a MILF (normal person not ML) that I saw in the morning that has well endowed boobs with low cut cleavage. They were bouncy. Cannot tahan. Went to visit the holy grail boobs again.

Her boobs are just marvelous. Large C cup. Not sagging at all. Soft. Big nipples to suck. She even let me kiss her on her lips. She smells good. And I think she likes me as she kissed me on my face and body, everywhere as well.

Damage: 30+50I get hard and stiff too whenever I watch Laura Calder cooking. Her cleverage really makes me drools.

Notiguy
06-06-11, 10:15

Damage: 30+50Oh! Is she back bro?

Notiguy
06-06-11, 10:22
I just saw a video with the title " sofea damai puri"

Very nice gal giving massage to a guy then what a BBBJ and lastly cum on her face. The location is pool side.

Is it a real video of spa lady giving extra or.If it's the same video I have seen, I doubt it's damai puri. Unless they have chickens near the pool or if pool area is that secluded.

Xr Qp7
06-07-11, 03:52
After 30 minutes ML said one hour was up. After 40 minutes she walked out and came back with a book which showed my arrival time as 20 minutes before the actual time of arrival which I had noted.

Avoid

Avoid.

Avoid

WantitBadly
06-07-11, 06:25
Was in kuching a while, and Saturday was the only day I could get away from the family for about an hour. I had a hard time to decide. Go to green apple or 16* at 16* can get massage and a fuck, but I was longing for a pair of womans hands rubbing my cock for more than 10 minutes, so I went to green apple along jalan ban hock.

I went once before few months back, I needed to go to a place where I know I won't get robbed, so here I am am.

Saw the lady owner, she was quite good looking, but since I know Ah ling, I aksed for her, when she came out and saw me, she remembered who I was. We went in the room and got reaquanited with one another.

After about 35 minutes of massage, I asked for a HJ. She obliged, and what I got for the next 20 minutes was the best HJ I ever had in my life.

She put lots of oil over my hard cock, all over the balls too, then she rubbed the shaft and balls slowly, she also pressed her fingers near the anus, and even inserted on finger into it, since I didn't feel anything special with that, I asked her to stop. I liked her hands stroking my shaft and rubbing under my balls better. She put her face close to my cock to get a closer look and she was toching areas of it that has never been explored by other women before, it was such a wonderful feeling, as I lie there naked litterally speaking, as well as emotionally naked, I was shamelessly moaning and she hit the right spots on my head and balls, there were times I felt I was going to cum, and I moaned and winced. But she held back and let me enjoyed it longer, I was squirming and moving my legs to get comfortable, she chuckled as she saw me do it, and I asked her if she found it funny, she said she was happy I enjoyed it so much. The temptation to grab her hands and make her stop was so great, but I restraint myself, just idling and enjoying being completely at her mercy. Afetr about 20 minutes of this mind blowing feeling, she stroked my shaft and I felt myself coming, I asked her to rub my balls, but instead she rubbed my butt, the sensation was still fantastic as I shot my load in spasms of delight and I did not stop her from continously stroking my cock even though I came already. All the while I was rubbing her boobs from outside and tickling her wet pussy.

If I ever come to kuching again, I will look for her.

Stats :

Name : ah ling.

Race : CKT.

Height : 5'7"

Face : 4/10 quite old looking she says she is 38.

Body : 2/10 quite Fat, with large tummy.

GFE : 9/10 friendly and chatty.

HJ : 10/10.

Damage : 50 for massage I gave her 50 for HJ since it was soo good and I won't get the chance to see her again.

WIR : if I am in kuching yes.

I don't know why but she calls me Jimmy, if you want the same service, say Jimmy from KL remomended her.

I really wanted to try the owner though, she looks way cuter. Eventhough a MILF.

WantitBadly
06-07-11, 06:29
Guys I need help. I have long time din go for cheonging and if I do, I would be sure to use protection. Only did some BBBJ in the past. Over the weeks, my body have developed some red spots over the chest, stomach, arms and thigh. What could I have caught into? What should I do? Any advice from big bro here is really appreciated.

Thanks,

KentGet a blood test for sypllis and gonohrea as well as HIV. I did a test recently and luckily all came out negative. Red spots could be syphlis which you could get by BBBJ. But lucklity treatable. Get a blood test immediately and let the doctor recommend treatment. Don't do BBBJ anymore. Protect yourself.

Skyliner
06-07-11, 07:47
I'm newbie here. Would be grateful if introduced any locals.

Dog And Cat
06-08-11, 16:12
After 30 minutes ML said one hour was up. After 40 minutes she walked out and came back with a book which showed my arrival time as 20 minutes before the actual time of arrival which I had noted.

Avoid

Avoid.

AvoidWhich LN you refer to. 101 or song? Any number of ML to avoid, I notice the clock is somewhere 10 minutes faster than my watch. Thanks

Xr Qp7
06-09-11, 09:43
Yes, many try to cheat but what surprised me was the lengths they were going to to rip the customer off. And probably with the knowledge of the management. A shame. I've had some good experiences there.

Which LN you refer to. 101 or song? Any number of ML to avoid, I notice the clock is somewhere 10 minutes faster than my watch. Thanks

FreebieFan
06-09-11, 10:42

Thanks,

KentSounds like Bed Bugs! Throw away your mattress is my advice.

Wexoxo
06-09-11, 19:26
Hi all, hope this time it get thru. (my previous post was not successfully posted. Somehow it says I didn't log in when I click on the button "add report". Finger cross this time is ok.

So here's my report. Call up OKT and was assign TianTian.

Started with shower as usual but she asked me to bath alone as she had just taken her bath moments ago. However, the surprise came when she pop up the question "D0 you want to stay overnight". . But Not sure what was on my head at that moment. And I quickly agreed with her asking of RM500 (kindda regret now hahaah). She started with BJ and showed me two diffent method of BJ and asked me which one I prefer. Both was soo nice. I was clueless. Then proceed with misionery and doggie. Oh not to forget. She's very proud of her asset! ITs a "D cup " I think. Overall her GFE was excellent. She even offered me milk to drink. However, as soon as 1st round is over. She quicky dozed off. Total switch off from her side. No talking, no moving. No hugging. Straight to sleep. I guess it was pretty late then 3. 30am.

So we only managed 2nd round the next morning before I leave. Overall it was good just that I was hoping to hav 3 rounds but only did 2. . RM500 for only 2 rounds very expensive.

A question to senior bros here. Usually for overnight is there a SOP for the OKT to only allow 2-3 times? Or its varies between the girls.

Here's my rating.

Name: Tian Tian.

Nationality: PRC.

Boobs: D cup (soft type)

Body: 8/10.

BJ: 7/10.

FJ: 6/10 nothign special here.

WIR: Yes. However, when I called her 1 week after that, she said she've been relocate to Miri. And wil let me know when she return.

Damage: RM 500 for overnight but only 2 rounds.

Mantit
06-10-11, 12:56
Oh! Is she back bro?Bro, not her.

Friction
06-10-11, 15:57
Hey Bros,

Can I know which brand of condoms you all used to cheong (safest in your opinion) and buy from where cheapest?

Kent86
06-10-11, 20:12
Sounds like Bed Bugs! Throw away your mattress is my advice.
Get a blood test for sypllis and gonohrea as well as HIV. I did a test recently and luckily all came out negative. Red spots could be syphlis which you could get by BBBJ. But lucklity treatable. Get a blood test immediately and let the doctor recommend treatment. Don't do BBBJ anymore. Protect yourself.Many thanks to bro FreebieFan and bro WantitBadly, I did a test I was diagnosed negative, thank god. I think I probaby got the spots from the hotel in KL as I start growing the day I start checking in. Wanted to try ACE building but couldn't find. Hope could meet up with you one day bro wantit in KL.

Anyway, went to visit jiajia group just now but did not take any of the offer as the girl doesn't appeal to me and the price has increased from RM 100 to RM 130. They said because jiajia become the OKB already.

Notiguy
06-11-11, 05:27
Many thanks to bro FreebieFan and bro WantitBadly, I did a test I was diagnosed negative, thank god. I think I probaby got the spots from the hotel in KL as I start growing the day I start checking in. Wanted to try ACE building but couldn't find. Hope could meet up with you one day bro wantit in KL.

Anyway, went to visit jiajia group just now but did not take any of the offer as the girl doesn't appeal to me and the price has increased from RM 100 to RM 130. They said because jiajia become the OKB already.Good to hear everything is okay bro.

Ahh. Jiajia and her group sure have come a long way. I can't recall when they actually started plying their trade here. Was it 2006-2007? I suppose it was the likely transition for Jiajia to become okb what with age catching up with her. I bumped into her a while back and she didn't as good as I remembered. But I do have fond memories prior to when her group became so popular.

I guess the RM130. 00 is logical now as jiajia being the OKB probably shares it with the girls. I do like their marketing strategy though, still cheaper than what okts are offering hehe.

Quad2
06-11-11, 10:56
hallo to all seniors bro here. been following this forum for long time already and now i like to share my exp. my 1st fr. actually it happen few months ago. at first i really want to try 3digits mp at ach since i heard they give nice service and i want local ml. but that place are closed. go to mp just next to it, only one ml available. looks young, maybe prc & a bit chubby but i need 2 bcos i come with a friend. don't want to wait so we went to another mp also just next to it. this place so many mp! inside plenty of ml waiting for customer even some of them sleep at the sofa. but i never wonderlah. all are looks in their 30s.

name: f_ f_. i think i have heard that name is this forum someone mention her name.

nationality: prc.

face: 6/10.

boobs: 6/10 i don't familiar with c / b/d or what is that! haha! grab & lick her tits during hj. when i try to open her bra she increase her "pumping" speed. cannot proceed!

body: 7/10.

bj: did't ask. actually i don't know how to ask.

fj: she said no.

hj: 6/10 ok but nothing so special.

gfe: 7/10 could be better if i can speak chinese think.

massage: 7/10 she got strong hand but not so skilled.

damage: 50 for hj.

i believe she try her best to entertain me. give warm water to drink before msg (maybe mp sop). kiss my nipples, chest, lips and my neck before giving hj. she lay next to me after hj when she suddenly ask me to make love with her. that make me think there must be miscommunication before. i just said to her that i already cum.

wir: maybe.

Slow Reloader
06-12-11, 05:38
Hey Bros,

Can I know which brand of condoms you all used to cheong (safest in your opinion) and buy from where cheapest? Durex, Ansell or Mister are all OK and famous. Quality is guaranteed and I don't stray from these brands as the price difference is minimal. I like the thinner ones like Featherlight but not for anal if you're into this. Girls don't like the ribbed ones so not worth the extra.

Never go for the cheap stuff, esp those made in China ones. They may break. If you want cheap, but the big packets that has a dozen condoms.

Never use oil-base lubricants eg Vaseline, with condom. Can make it break. Always use water based gels like KY or the Durex stuff.

Slow Reloader
06-12-11, 05:40
Damage: RM 500 for overnight but only 2 rounds.Did she promise 2 rounds for overnight beforehand. I guess your maths not so good huh?

Wexoxo
06-12-11, 09:13
Did she promise 2 rounds for overnight beforehand. I guess your maths not so good huh?Haha guess so must be using didi head to think Tat time

WantitBadly
06-13-11, 01:41
Many thanks to bro FreebieFan and bro WantitBadly, I did a test I was diagnosed negative, thank god. I think I probaby got the spots from the hotel in KL as I start growing the day I start checking in. Wanted to try ACE building but couldn't find. Hope could meet up with you one day bro wantit in KL.

Anyway, went to visit jiajia group just now but did not take any of the offer as the girl doesn't appeal to me and the price has increased from RM 100 to RM 130. They said because jiajia become the OKB already. I welcome you to go to ACE with me. If you got PM, do contact me when you are in KL.

Friction
06-13-11, 14:35
Hello Bros!

Been thinking of going for a nice 'message'. Any number to recommend me for snow white, Kxx Lxx, GXY etc if they are still operating? Or is there any other 'lobang' with SYT to hint.

Thanks

Hunter46
06-14-11, 07:55
Hello, Bros!

Been thinking of going for a nice 'message'. Any number to recommend me for snow white, Kxx Lxx, GXY etc if they are still operating? Or is there any other 'lobang' with SYT to hint.

ThanksSW. 12.

Kxx Lxx. 18

GXY. 5 & 9

Lonely Kch Guy
06-14-11, 08:37
Visited Ah Bxx stock 2 times within this month, get so addicted to her for her wonderful skills in pleasing man! She should be the president of OWC instead. Her asshole licking skills, upside down BBBJ, BBBJ skills and CIM skills is simply superb! Should try before she leaves on the 17th this month.

Ask for the one that gives the best service from the OKT and you'll be unleashed with a fucking goddess. Her boobs is big (C or D) but her tummy don't look too nice. FUck her doggy kao kao.

She does all sorts of porn stunts too. Reverse cowgirl is one of them.

Hornbill7
06-14-11, 09:21
Has not been going around for a while, start to explore a few recently, all the places I went are basically 'clean'.

Went to 4 1/2 miles red bird the other night. 4 MLs there, with a nice looking receptionist (I think PRC).2 PRC and 2 Pinoy, since the pinoy greet me, so I just follow her, finish one hour and ask for another 30 minutes just to do head massage (big head) , surprisingly no extra charge, but also no extra service from this Pinoy. Her name is COLA. RM50/= for 90 minutes (?)

Went to the Borneo in 101, massage is good, ML is friendly from Thailand, no extra also. RM40/= an hour.

And finally went to 'Wonderful' at Chonglin, get a super clean massage with no extra. RM50/= an hour.

Teh C
06-14-11, 09:55
Has anyone heard if there is any operation of MIB in Kuching lately?

Hunterz Cat
06-14-11, 11:44
Anyone knows where to find a doctor / specialist / clinic to check on genital infection?

Need help

WantitBadly
06-15-11, 01:08
Anyone knows where to find a doctor / specialist / clinic to check on genital infection?

Need helpTo to any big medical center and look for a urologist, they also specialise in STD. I hope you are fine.

Normad2020
06-15-11, 04:30
Checked with my contacts in KL and was told the following plan for June. Sept 2011 for East Malaysia:

(1) 3 Vice.

(2) 2 Drugs.

(3) 5 Immigration.

But again this can change tomorrow as they also know their own people are "cooperating" with the gray world.

Just for information.

Cheers.

Has anyone heard if there is any operation of MIB in Kuching lately?

Teh C
06-15-11, 05:04
If that's the case, cheongster may have to rest for a couple of months. I have a feeling that they may target MP, because there are far too many around town.

Checked with my contacts in KL and was told the following plan for June. Sept 2011 for East Malaysia:

(1) 3 Vice.

(2) 2 Drugs.

(3) 5 Immigration.

But again this can change tomorrow as they also know their own people are "cooperating" with the gray world.

Just for information.

Cheers.

Smith John
06-15-11, 14:45
Has not been going around for a while, start to explore a few recently, all the places I went are basically 'clean'.

Went to 4 1/2 miles red bird the other night. 4 MLs there, with a nice looking receptionist (I think PRC).2 PRC and 2 Pinoy, since the pinoy greet me, so I just follow her, finish one hour and ask for another 30 minutes just to do head massage (big head) , surprisingly no extra charge, but also no extra service from this Pinoy. Her name is COLA. RM50/= for 90 minutes (?)

Went to the Borneo in 101, massage is good, ML is friendly from Thailand, no extra also. RM40/= an hour.

And finally went to 'Wonderful' at Chonglin, get a super clean massage with no extra. RM50/= an hour.Meet her before. You are right. She doesn't look like to offer extra service. There's another pinoy who would offer extra service. Don't know her name but will visit there. I'll report soon.

Drkarchon
06-15-11, 15:34
Visited Ah Bxx stock 2 times within this month, get so addicted to her for her wonderful skills in pleasing man! She should be the president of OWC instead. Her asshole licking skills, upside down BBBJ, BBBJ skills and CIM skills is simply superb! Should try before she leaves on the 17th this month.

Ask for the one that gives the best service from the OKT and you'll be unleashed with a fucking goddess. Her boobs is big (C or D) but her tummy don't look too nice. FUck her doggy kao kao.

She does all sorts of porn stunts too. Reverse cowgirl is one of them.Hehe. She's very awesome bro. I try her twice. If not mistaken, she have some cute butterfly tatoo on her body. I give her 10/10 GFE and all full mark. Just she is quite matured / old. But still never forgotten experience.

Drkarchon
06-15-11, 16:08
Hi to all bros,

After got several times difficulties in registering, at last I manage to post some report here. Hehe.

I would like to share my exp this week. Went to this mp at ACH. Got pinoy and PRC. I chose Pinoy. Very cute 1. Face like siti nurhaliza but a little bit dark and shorter. (at least in my eyes la).

Name: L_L_.

Nationality: Pinoy.

Face: 8/10- cute.

Boobs: 6/10- maybe B cup.

Body: 7/10. Short and sawo matang.

FJ: not at MP, but if want at her place with damage 150.

HJ: not try.

GFE: 10/10. Got FK several time.

Damage:42+ 150 (went to her place at night)

WIR: for sure

Normad2020
06-16-11, 06:01
There is a major one being planned in the next 10 days at Kota Damansara (KL) according to my source. As for East Malaysia heard from the same source that they are targeting FL PRC & Indon. MP according to my souce is on random as they know that the local authorities are well taken care of by the MP operators and so would not have much results. Again that does not mean they will not visit the MP. It depends on which over-zealous Sr Officer is in-charged of the operation from Peace Hill. So Bros just be extra careful especially closer to Aug (Ramadan & Hari Merdeka).

Cheers.

If that's the case, cheongster may have to rest for a couple of months. I have a feeling that they may target MP, because there are far too many around town.

Friction
06-16-11, 14:23
SW. 12.

Kxx Lxx. 18

GXY. 5 & 9Thanks for the numbers bro! Might go to relax myself this weekend. Heheh. Will provide a FR afterwards.

By the way, any bro went to 101 lately? Any SWT to recommend there? XD

Kent86
06-16-11, 16:18

She does all sorts of porn stunts too. Reverse cowgirl is one of them.Totally agreed, I've tried her last week and like you said it, she could really alot of actions which could be found in the porn. I'll give a 8/10 for her looks though her tummy is the only things which don't look nice, but her skills and services definitely is 11/10. Very worth for brothers who like girls that enjoy sex.

Anyway, apart from this lady, I've also tried another one from HK as claimed by her. I suspected it as I found the China accent in her. I thought she looks very pretty when from far. But when I decided to take her offer, I found her face is pretty bumpy upon close inspection, maybe she din take care of her face when she had pimples. So off we for a quick bath, then got on to the bed for a catbath. In effort to minimize the chance of getting STD, I asked her to give me CBJ, which she happily did. Man I have to say she had a very good services too, and very great GFE. Very she CBJ me, she took my hands to carress her boobs automatically. Same as when we go for fj, she doesn't rush at all and really looks like she enjoyed the process. I would save the description of the process but I had a good session with her that night. I recommend bro to try her out too before she goes back to HK (or China) soon.

One more reports before signing off.

Went to lxdo last night, had drinks with my usual girl during happy hours. Then tell her to wait for to come back at 11pm. When I go back for her, she was already booked out. So since I'm out, I decided to look around town abit. Then I settle for the hero massage at town. Had this girl call cherry, keep asking me to book her out so we can go hotel for others, but only settle in the mp. FR as below, nothing to shout about.

Face: 5. 5/10.

Boobs: C.

Body: 6. 5/10 abit plumb.

HJ: 2/10 (1st shot, terrible skill)

FJ: 3 (2nd shot, boring, only miss because she had to use her leg to block the door)

GFE: 6/10 (talkative)

Massage: din bother.

Damage: 50 + 30 + 100.

WIR: don think so

Teh C
06-17-11, 01:15
Anyone been to Frie Pehoinx?

HappyHappy
06-17-11, 05:12
Hi bro.

I'm newbie here.

Been to few mp but difficult to find pinoy or local. Appreciate if big bro out there can advise the location or share the ctc.

Please pm me.

Also interested in freelance.

Tq

Drkarchon
06-17-11, 16:34
Does anyone know about Jenny from G Apple & Tika From R. D?

Where theyre right now?

Friction
06-19-11, 05:05
Went to Borneo at 101 last night. Opt for 1 hr massage but no extra offered. So 'clean'. Massage was so-so. Felt wasted my 1 hr there.

StoodCoke
06-20-11, 10:24
I have being to MP places for quiet sometimes. Reading you Guys report made me inspire to report mine.

This afternoon went to Simon Place next to fish storage place. Guys there are plenty of new stock available. 4 are very attractive and sexy. After much choosing I took one local ML. This is my report:

1) Name : NANA.

2) Face: 9/10.

3) Body: 9/10.

4) Breast : 10/10.

5) Nipple: small but nice to lick.

6) massage: RM 65 (Very Good)

7) ENTERING : RM 100. 00 (She did it nicely)

RM165. Is very reasonable since she let me have all the holes and "ICE-Cream". Little sister no smelt and shave.

Guys try this ML you won't regret.

HappyHappy
06-20-11, 13:37
Went to this MP at Jln Getah last month. There was few ML around, mostly PRC and 1 indo and pinay.

I chose pinay with a pleasant personality. The partition is plywood with cloth window. Overall experience was good as the girl is nice to play and chat with. The BBBJ experience was quite good. Only give it to selected guy he likes (not sure true or not). FR as below.

Origin : pinay.

Body: 8/10 slim.

BBBJ: 7/10

CIM : yes (partly)

HJ: No. Was offered fulltime BBBJ.

FJ: No. But may offer outside.

FK : Not allowed.

Damage: 40 (1hr) + 50.

WIR: yes

Drkarchon
06-20-11, 16:15
Went to MP at muda jaya.

Finally met my regular ML which I taught was already gone.

She is a bakso. Very nice, freindly and got superb skill at BBBJ.

When enter the room she ask me what were going to do? I just straight to the point, lets do it beybeh.

She BBBJ me after clean my didi with dettol. Very great BBBJ. And after that she ride me with goyang inul style. She goyang2 hard until her cum. After that with missionary position, I gave her cum in the second time. She very suprise my skill has been improve, because last time I alwez cum to early. :P.

After that, just sit and talk like a friend. She share her life story with me.

Damage- 32+ 50.

Naihiak
06-21-11, 03:59
Went to MP at muda jaya.

Finally met my regular ML which I taught was already gone.

She is a bakso. Very nice, freindly and got superb skill at BBBJ.

When enter the room she ask me what were going to do? I just straight to the point, lets do it beybeh.

She BBBJ me after clean my didi with dettol. Very great BBBJ. And after that she ride me with goyang inul style. She goyang2 hard until her cum. After that with missionary position, I gave her cum in the second time. She very suprise my skill has been improve, because last time I alwez cum to early. :P.

After that, just sit and talk like a friend. She share her life story with me.

Damage- 32+ 50.Which MP which ML?

Drkarchon
06-21-11, 14:36
Which MP which ML?Mp= are. The (if I'm not mistaken its name, in front dnd)

ML= Tika.

Standard price she gave for FJ is 100. If you nice to her and she believe in you, you can get 50. Sometimes foc.

Zzzzzz123
06-21-11, 14:55
Bros out there ever experience this?

Went to a mp for service, after went back, discover some of my $$$ missing.

Thinking back, becos I hang the pants on the wall, and facing away from the wall lying face down.

Ml was massaging leg with 1 hand, did heard some noise (pants hitting the wall) but didn't care much.

Becos very sure didn't spent the $$$ in other place, so thinking must be something happen in mp.

Bros out there, ever loss any $$$ in MP?

Quad2
06-21-11, 19:22
Hi bro.

I'm newbie here.

Been to few mp but difficult to find pinoy or local. Appreciate if big bro out there can advise the location or share the ctc.

Please pm me.

Also interested in freelance.

TqMaybe you can try three digit at ach

Quad2
06-21-11, 19:35
I have being to MP places for quiet sometimes. Reading you Guys report made me inspire to report mine.

This afternoon went to Simon Place next to fish storage place. Guys there are plenty of new stock available. 4 are very attractive and sexy. After much choosing I took one local ML. This is my report:

RM165. Is very reasonable since she let me have all the holes and "ICE-Cream". Little sister no smelt and shave.

Guys try this ML you won't regret. Bro, can you tell or pm me where is this simon place? Sorry I'm from other town & will be at kch this weekend. Thanks.

StoodCoke
06-22-11, 01:32
Bro, can you tell or pm me where is this simon place? Sorry I'm from other town & will be at kch this weekend. Thanks.Ask for Simon (the owner)

Wexoxo
06-22-11, 09:40
Went to MP near EON bank at BDC. Just a normal routine without thinking much and to my surprise, it was MY DAY. (as most of the time you only read about other bro get lucky with ML). Back to story. So it was my day, at first glance can sense something about her and true enough she was NAUGHTY. From getting ready for massage to half way thru. She keep happily touching my sensitive parts and smiling. . So cut the story short. (BTW, she damn good a massage too) after turning the body, there we no stopping us. The licking, grabbing, sucking. Full on. Again I must say. Not very often you get the full service in MP. Lucky day.

Name: Ah Xuan.

Body' 9/10.

Face: 6/10 and 7/10 when she with glasses on :P.

Boobs: C and a 10 for nipple.

Massage skill: 9/10 second visit 10/10.

FJ: 8/10.

Will I return? Definitely yes which I did after 2 days. And I got even better service! She treat me with the best butt, balls massage of all time. (from the back)

Damage 1st visit: massage RM 50 per hour + RM 200 first time (she just refuse to giv any lower)

2nd visit: massage RM 50 per hour + RM 150 (some discount finally. Hope to bargain more next time)

BTW, she supply quality cap too.

Slow Reloader
06-22-11, 11:28
Bros out there ever experience this?

Went to a mp for service, after went back, discover some of my $$$ missing.

Thinking back, becos I hang the pants on the wall, and facing away from the wall lying face down.

Ml was massaging leg with 1 hand, did heard some noise (pants hitting the wall) but didn't care much.

Becos very sure didn't spent the $$$ in other place, so thinking must be something happen in mp.

Bros out there, ever loss any $$$ in MP? Never. Which MP and which girl is this so that other bros can avoid?

Thanks

Slow Reloader
06-22-11, 11:49

She does all sorts of porn stunts too. Reverse cowgirl is one of them. Mind sharing the names so that others can try when available? I only ever experienced 2 girls under his stock who did anything "special" as you described above. One was the MILF (Ah Zhen) and the other was the Viet (Cindy). I think I have written FR on both.

Zzzzzz123
06-22-11, 13:24
Never. Which MP and which girl is this so that other bros can avoid?

ThanksI don't feel like saying which mp, because this will definitely close her business if I am wrong,

Feel like going again and try to set a mouse trap and see whether can catch the mouse.

If confirm, then show bros out there which mp got "mouse"

Anyway, just a reminder to bros out there, watch out for your belongings, because the room is dark and you are face down.

Any MP can have problem, just be alert.

HappyHappy
06-22-11, 14:23

Guys try this ML you won't regret. Bro, I guess the place must be with a red sign board behind the K&T. If so, would like to try since you said got new stock.

Jac001
06-23-11, 01:28
Mind sharing the names so that others can try when available? I only ever experienced 2 girls under his stock who did anything "special" as you described above. One was the MILF (Ah Zhen) and the other was the Viet (Cindy). I think I have written FR on both.The 1 mentioned is Ah Zhen but ATM not available in KCH as she is at Sibu now. So any mongers at Sibu, don't miss out the chance to try her out.

StoodCoke
06-23-11, 01:50
Mind sharing the names so that others can try when available? I only ever experienced 2 girls under his stock who did anything "special" as you described above. One was the MILF (Ah Zhen) and the other was the Viet (Cindy). I think I have written FR on both.Bros. Can you give me some clue or direction to this place.

TQ

SnakeHunter
06-23-11, 16:34
Went to MP near EON bank at BDC. Just a normal routine without thinking much and to my surprise, it was MY DAY. (as most of the time you only read about other bro get lucky with ML). Back to story. So it was my day, at first glance can sense something about her and true enough she was NAUGHTY. From getting ready for massage to half way thru. She keep happily touching my sensitive parts and smiling. . So cut the story short. (BTW, she damn good a massage too) after turning the body, there we no stopping us. The licking, grabbing, sucking. Full on. Again I must say. Not very often you get the full service in MP. Lucky day.

Name: Ah Xuan.

Body' 9/10.

Face: 6/10 and 7/10 when she with glasses on :P.

Boobs: C and a 10 for nipple.

Massage skill: 9/10 second visit 10/10.

FJ: 8/10.

Will I return? Definitely yes which I did after 2 days. And I got even better service! She treat me with the best butt, balls massage of all time. (from the back)

Damage 1st visit: massage RM 50 per hour + RM 200 first time (she just refuse to giv any lower)

2nd visit: massage RM 50 per hour + RM 150 (some discount finally. Hope to bargain more next time)

BTW, she supply quality cap too. Surprise me that place do offer this service, last time I went were all old ladies with HJ only. What is her number."Xuan" is hard to pronounce.

Teh C
06-24-11, 01:40
Kch.

Hour rate: 38. 50.

Damage: 38. 40 (HJ, roaming only)

Sibu.

Hour rate: 40. 60.

Damage: 50 (HJ) + 50 (roaming)

Bintulu.

Hour rate: 40. 60.

Damage: 40-50 (HJ) + 40-50 (roaming)

Miri.

Hour rate: 50. 68.

Damage: 50 (HJ) + 50 (roaming)

Correct me if I am wrong. Also welcome bros to provide more accurate data.

Askar
06-24-11, 08:45
Mind sharing the names so that others can try when available? I only ever experienced 2 girls under his stock who did anything "special" as you described above. One was the MILF (Ah Zhen) and the other was the Viet (Cindy). I think I have written FR on both.Problem with Ah Zhen is that sometimes she smses you out of the blue and if you were silly enough to give your main mobile number. (duh)

Slow Reloader
06-24-11, 10:46
Problem with Ah Zhen is that sometimes she smses you out of the blue and if you were silly enough to give your main mobile number. (duh)She is here to make as much money as she can and is good value for money. I'm glad she enjoys it every time I f* her brains out.

Askar
06-25-11, 03:36
She is here to make as much money as she can and is good value for money. I'm glad she enjoys it every time I f* her brains out.That's true got to love her enthusiasm for her work!

Lonely Kch Guy
06-25-11, 03:47
Problem with Ah Zhen is that sometimes she smses you out of the blue and if you were silly enough to give your main mobile number. (duh)That girl has already left kch on 17th. Too bad. I don't know when she will be back but you can ask Ah Bxx. The one with the best service one you say.

Fat Fat Roll
06-25-11, 18:12
That girl has already left kch on 17th. Too bad. I don't know when she will be back but you can ask Ah Bxx. The one with the best service one you say.LOL. Legendary ah zhen is back to home town? I told she will be staying a little bit longer? Anyone can clarify about this? LOL.

Mantit
06-27-11, 02:14
This is a branch of a famous mp at Stutong. Got PRCs and Vietkong.

Name: forgot.

No: 188.

Origin: Saigon

Face: 8/10.

Skin: soft, smooth, fair, flawless 10/10.

Body: petite.

Boobs: 34C, killer cleavage, firm, soft 9/10.

Nipples: inverted, very light pink.

GFE: money face, asked for rm50 tips, lazy, asked me to leave after only 1/2 hour.

Manners: rough language.

HJ: yes (a lot of oil)

Damage: 42+ 44

Zolander
07-02-11, 05:05
Hi, good day everyone here. I m new in this forum. Has anyone visit XMT lately? How is the service there?

Wexoxo
07-02-11, 15:30
A recent visit to a FL

Visited this FL who will be here for a month. The session started nicely with the usual bath and awesome BJ and balls licking. However, were later distracted with too many incoming calls. I guess bro cheongsters here must have received her contacts too. Her phone just can't stop ringing. Business is so good. Ha ha. She's very polite even though there are long list of people waiting.

Anyway, here's my report.

Name: Tian Tian or something. Can't recall. They all use similar names.

Face: house wife look (in a good way)

BJ and licking: Heavenly.

FJ: we only managed missionary as she claimed it's big, so painful for her to cow ride.

WIF: Probably, but yet to give it a second go.

GFE: OK. Believe it could have been even better if there were not so many calls and clients waiting in line.

P / s while she was answering her phone, overheard she asked him to seat at the lobby sofa and wait for er. So on my way out. Had a glimpse of that fella. Hmmm could it be one of the big bro here? I wonder &61514; . Anyway, her contacts is available to PM but only for exchange with FL or Freebie

Naihiak
07-02-11, 18:04
A recent visit to a FL

Visited this FL who will be here for a month. The session started nicely with the usual bath and awesome BJ and balls licking. However, were later distracted with too many incoming calls. I guess bro cheongsters here must have received her contacts too. Her phone just can't stop ringing. Business is so good. Ha ha. She's very polite even though there are long list of people waiting.

Anyway, here's my report.

Name: Tian Tian or something. Can't recall. They all use similar names.

Face: house wife look (in a good way)

BJ and licking: Heavenly.

FJ: we only managed missionary as she claimed it's big, so painful for her to cow ride.

WIF: Probably, but yet to give it a second go.

GFE: OK. Believe it could have been even better if there were not so many calls and clients waiting in line.

P / s while she was answering her phone, overheard she asked him to seat at the lobby sofa and wait for er. So on my way out. Had a glimpse of that fella. Hmmm could it be one of the big bro here? I wonder &61514; . Anyway, her contacts is available to PM but only for exchange with FL or FreebieDamage? Can share ctc?

Drkarchon
07-03-11, 06:27
Just visit this place at ACH. I don't know how to describe it, either MP / OKT place. Sign board is MP. Hmmm. BTW, here ML are all local. Mainly 30++. Not so attractive, but I heard they doing part time only. So I try one malay ML which has been introduced by the OKT. The original damage 65 for room and 100 for FJ. However, I plan my stratergy to get the whole package with 100, hehe. I let her massage me first, I told her I don't want to F*k, too expensive. So while massaging, we talk and she quite friendly to me. She is widow with a son. After 30 minutes, the massage already done, and I want her to finish it 1 hour or FJ with damage 100 full package with the massage. She agree. Yes! Mission accomplish. Here is my report.

Name: amy.

Body:4/10.

BBJ:just ok.

FJ:not so special.

GFE:8/10.

WIF:no. Better Ah Bxx stock. Much prettier. (huhu, I only know Ah Bxx, no other choice, life is boring in kuching)

Wexoxo
07-03-11, 09:25
Damage? Can share ctc?Damage was RM 120

SnakeHunter
07-03-11, 13:05
Went to visit the above mentioned name by one of the bro's here.

I called twice and she answered my call. With no further waiting I go.

Once I entered and saw her is a bit of upset but since I already here just give her have a try.

Here is my report:

Name: ah Xuan.

Race: prc.

Boob: see. Nipple is big.

Body. Etite with little bit of tummy.

Skin: very smooth like early 20 skin.

GFE: 7/10, just like wife at home. She very straight forward. You just tell her what you want.

Massage: 7/10. U can't have this type of massage at any of the mp. Middle level pro.

Damage: 200.

She said my is big and long every stroke is hitting her v. She is joining the session with me.

Sure will come back for her. Ask I never being treated like this in any of the Mp.

P / s: she bite my ears twice. And shoulder

G

LuCaz
07-04-11, 10:34
Hi fellow Kuching cheongsters, I'm from KL and going to pay a visit to Kuching on the coming August. Anyone would like to exchange Kuching FL / ML contacts with my KL FL contacts please send me a msg. Below is 1 of my FR from KL.

Name : Xiao Mei.

Origin : ZhuHai / GuangDong.

Face : 9/10 with alluring eyes' expression.

Body : 9/10 Busty (at least D) with fair and smooth skin.

BBBJ : 10/10 Xiao Mei is well known among KL cheongsters for her various ways of BJ skills.

FK : 6/10 Only lips on lips.

DATY : Yes. No smell and wet!

FJ : 9/10

CIM / COF : Didn't ask.

GFE : 11/10 Treats you like you are a king to her!

I can email you the photos of this FL if you exchange your FL / ML contacts with me =)

Askar
07-04-11, 10:40
Went to visit this place after a long while of not going.

Name: Jia Jia (not the same one as the FL group)

Boob: B or C.

Body. Average with a little fat 6/10.

Face: 6/10 (kinda old)

GFE: 7/10, accommodating and professional though didn't feel much of a 'gf' feel. Very worker feel.

Massage: 7/10. This was surprisingly quite decent. No pinch pinch crap, some proper kneading. Not the best but wasn't bad at all. Caresses butt well.

Damage: 50 tips + massage fee.

She does a boob job as well. Although her boobs aren't as nice as the infamous Ling Ling, it was still good.

BionicMan
07-04-11, 13:41
GFE: 7/10, just like wife at home. She very straight forward. You just tell her what you want.GAre you sure? If same as wife at home why then mongering? LOL

Zzzzzz123
07-05-11, 08:18
Mp= are. The (if I'm not mistaken its name, in front dnd)

ML= Tika.

Standard price she gave for FJ is 100. If you nice to her and she believe in you, you can get 50. Sometimes foc.Checked out the place too, tried another bakso, short hair.

Looks : 6/10.

Massage : 6/10.

BJ: 6/10.

Damage : rm 35 + 50.

GFE: 5/10.

Ask for BJ, she said usually don't do, but willing to try. Maybe business not so good.

Clean up the little bro first, reminded not to cim. Shaft and balls were catered. Unloaded after 10 mins.

During the process, she said feel like vomiting, quite turn down. But apologize later explaining she don't usually do.

Same area, saw rm30 (9 dragon) and rm29 (dnd) for 1 hour massage nearby, any good stock to intro?

BTW, Bros out there whoever you are, for Michael Jackson City, which is consider the best MP with best rates?

LuCaz
07-05-11, 17:48
Hi fellow Kuching cheongsters, I'm from KL and going to pay a visit to Kuching on the coming August. Anyone would like to exchange Kuching FL / ML contacts with my KL FL contacts please send me a msg. Below is 1 of my FR from KL.

BBBJ : 10/10 Xiao Mei is well known among KL cheongsters for her various ways of BJ skills.

I can email you the photos of this FL if you exchange your FL / ML contacts with me =) Email me at [Email address deleted by Admin] If you want to exchange with me thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Wexoxo
07-06-11, 05:59

I can email you the photos of this FL if you exchange your FL / ML contacts with me =) Lucas, kindly obtained the PM service so fellow members can communicate with you

FlyingHorse
07-07-11, 08:17
Dear all,

Going to visit Kuching on 8th and 9th July. Want to have one or two night stand. Guide me please email me [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FlyingHorse
07-07-11, 08:23
Dear all,

Going to visit Kuching on 8th and 9th July. Want to have one or two night stand. Guide me please email me [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! You can PM me.

Greetings FlyingHorse,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Teh C
07-07-11, 08:51
Number: 16x.

Boob: B or C.

Body. Small, slim.

Face: 7/10

GFE: 7/10, accommodating and professional.

Massage: 4/10.

HJ: 8/10. Take her time and can control emotion.

Damage: 50+50.

Lots of don'ts. She said the boss says cannot do this, cannot do that, so at the end I just lie there and let her do her job. She feels bad later, lie with me after the job.

Friction
07-08-11, 05:59
Few weeks old FR. Been busy so only post now.

Name: Never attempt to remember.

Race: PRC (spoke mandarin with a slight accent)

Body: 6/10 (chubby at the middle)

Boob: C (according to her)

Massage: 4/10 (touching and poking lightly.)

BJ: Not allowed in premise.

CIM: of course no.

HJ: a little bit rough and hurry.

FJ: No. Even outside also no.

Will come for others next time but not her.

Wexoxo
07-09-11, 10:10
With Rainforest music festival at full swing this weekend, hope BROs here able hook up some tourist or local freebies. Can't wait to read reports on that. Cheers! Should be. Cheong!

Joe Yap
07-10-11, 05:47
Bro, I guess the place must be with a red sign board behind the K&T. If so, would like to try since you said got new stock.Yes I went there two weeks back and tried it. Nothing to shout about. Breast a bit shaggy and nipples flat.

Look is average.

Fr is 7/10.

Dmg rm165.

Massage is 7/10.

Soo500
07-10-11, 09:29
Damage? Can share ctc?Right Bro Naihiak? Take and never give. How's your shag recently?

Naihiak
07-11-11, 00:47
Anyone tried tommy new stock recently? How about sp1? Long time didn't visit. Last Friday went to my usual place to look for the famous BBBJ cim.

But this time the rating I give only 5/10. BBBJ not as good as last time because she uses her hands a lot and when I cum she quickly pull her mouth away. Not sure whether she's tired (because its already 9pm) or not in the mood tat day. Quite disappointed actually bcoz my expectation of her was high.

SnakeHunter
07-11-11, 09:13
Right Bro Naihiak? Take and never give. How's your shag recently?Huh! You just has 1 post. How come you can abuse nahaik like this. He is a good man.

Soo500
07-12-11, 02:52
Huh! You just has 1 post. How come you can abuse nahaik like this. He is a good man.Means 1 post deserved to be bullied, lied and being played ard? I can also post anything I want and get a lot of post and start to con and bully those with 1 post? HUh! Maybe he is a good man.

The Red
07-12-11, 04:38
Have not visited this place for a couple of months so went there recently. Place is still the same as usual; first 2 floors very "clean" business ie. No hanky panky. But 3rd floor different matter all together. Seems like no management in charge of 3rd floor as I did ask the price of massage and the receptionist says, third floor nothing to do with them. Anyway, proceeded up and was met by a SWT from China.

She led me straight to the service room and was asked to strip down. She massaged my back slowly with towel covering my butt. I thought there was not going to be any hanky panky when she was very careful not touching my small brother when massaging the area close to the groin. Even when she turned me, she was careful to cover the "red light" area! Sensing that I did not made any response to any extra, she had to somehow ask me whether I wanted to massage my brother's nerve system. She said the charge was Rm50 which is the standard charge over there. I told her that that was a bit excessive considering that she refused to take off top as she said towkay say cannot. In the end, small head ruled so went for it.

She slowly put some oil and started to caress little brother. She allowed me to roam her body (but not taking anything off). Somehow my hand managed to slip in the tshirt and caress her nipple. Man, was it hard! I was breathing a bit heavy and asked whether can go all the way. She declined again using the excuse of management but said can be considered in next visit. Anyway, she said for me she will allowed me to take off the top for an extra of RM20 which after considering, I accepted. Wow! Was glad I accepted as her two boobs were quite big (maybe she had a small body and thus, looks big!) by full hand could not even cover the full size. Must be at least 35C or more? Manage to lock it also and there was no sweat smell. She was moaning a bit when I played with them and had some heavy breathing from her as well! Can tell she was enjoying it as well. After more than ten mins, shot my load. Accidentally shot to her tits! Hehehe!

Here is the FR:

Name: don know.

Number: 168.

Orgin: China (which province, not sure but who cares)

FK. Just kiss the lips but no tongue.

FJ. No.

HJ. 7/10.

Look: 7/10.

GFE-8/10.

WIR: probably, but maybe wanted to try the others from Vn.

Wexoxo
07-13-11, 17:09
Pino,

Been a while since my last visit there, however if you want good massage do visit this place. Slim and pretty is not the criteria here. It's the skill. Located at MJC on top of a well known shoe shop.

Name: Andre? Sorry can't recall.

Massage skill: 8/10 the bonus is when she ticklish-ly touch yur ass hole. Smart lady preparing you for the hand job session.

Boob: Soft C & can play with

Friendly rather then GFE.

Damage: massage 45 / hr + HJ 20.

There are two Philippinos there, the one I mentioned is shorter. The taller one also not bad.

Spk 79
07-14-11, 03:46
Oh ya, I been there before, quite long ago, a pino too, dunno whether is the same girl you mentioned? Age about 30+, short & plump,

Good massage skill & got BBBJ+CIM for 50 only. Hehe.

Pino,

Been a while since my last visit there, however if you want good massage do visit this place. Slim and pretty is not the criteria here. It's the skill. Located at MJC on top of a well known shoe shop.

Name: Andre? Sorry can't recall.

Massage skill: 8/10 the bonus is when she ticklish-ly touch yur ass hole. Smart lady preparing you for the hand job session.

Boob: Soft C & can play with

Friendly rather then GFE.

Damage: massage 45 / hr + HJ 20.

There are two Philippinos there, the one I mentioned is shorter. The taller one also not bad.

Normad2020
07-14-11, 06:15
Brother Soo500, it is said that "what goes round comes around". In this case, your comment on another brother is uncalled for. Even if he is not an active member (incidentally I believe Bro N is a Senior Brother) you still do not show your disrespect (or dare I say rudeness) to a fellow Senior forum member.

May I respectfully suggest that you apologize to Bro N for the negative remarks you have uttered on him. Further, if you really want to enjoy the fraternity of ISG, I strongly suggest that you humble yourself and learn from the other members on this forum. Being humble does not mean you "loss face". On the contrary, you will discover that such humbleness and the willingness to learn from others will sometime lead you to find a gem amongst the many pebbles (service girls) in Kuching.

Please do not take my post as being insulting of you. What I am merely saying is that show respect to others and you will get more respect in return.

Cheers.

Right Bro Naihiak? Take and never give. How's your shag recently?

BionicMan
07-14-11, 08:17
Funny enough lots of MP places (around the world) do offer HJ but no BJ.

I can understand the no FJ as that is at a risk in case of raids etc. But performing a BJ is not as much different as performing a HJ: she just has to lower the head and work with the mouth at some point.

Is HJ not considered as a sexual activity so the establishment looks legitimate?

What's the big deal in performing a HJ topless (and sometime more) but not performing a BJ, maybe dressed.

Can't see the rational.

Sometime I think it is more down to the girls not willing to suck and preferring just to shake the hand as they know the "outcome" is the same and they spare the "blow".

Notiguy
07-14-11, 09:35

I can understand the no FJ as that is at a risk in case of raids etc. But performing a BJ is not as much different as performing a HJ: she just has to lower the head and work with the mouth at some point.

Is HJ not considered as a sexual activity so the establishment looks legitimate?

What's the big deal in performing a HJ topless (and sometime more) but not performing a BJ, maybe dressed.

Can't see the rational.

Sometime I think it is more down to the girls not willing to suck and preferring just to shake the hand as they know the "outcome" is the same and they spare the "blow".I agree that both HJ and BJ are sexual activities, but they are poles apart IMHO. Especially so to the person providing said 'service'. I would finger a lady / stranger without much hesitation, but to DATY? Most likely not, for hygiene purposes.

I believe the issue is not so much whether it makes the establishment look legitimate or not. Rather it all boils down to the ML and whether she wants to have a stranger's tool in her mouth.

Askar
07-14-11, 10:00

Can't see the rational.

Sometime I think it is more down to the girls not willing to suck and preferring just to shake the hand as they know the "outcome" is the same and they spare the "blow".Well I think giving a BJ is more unpleasant since you're bringing your face in close proximity with that area. I don't think all clients will necessarily smell good down there.

Askar
07-14-11, 10:04
Have not visited this place for a couple of months so went there recently. Place is still the same as usual; first 2 floors very "clean" business ie. No hanky panky. But 3rd floor different matter all together. Seems like no management in charge of 3rd floor as I did ask the price of massage and the receptionist says, third floor nothing to do with them.That's interesting since I notice that the ground floor receptionist will walkie talkie the 3rd floor when you tell them you're going up. I highly doubt that they are unrelated.

The Red
07-14-11, 11:39
I believe the management believe by doing so, if anything untoward happen in 3rd floor, nothing to do with them! . I doubt that it will work since both goes thru the same door!

That's interesting since I notice that the ground floor receptionist will walkie talkie the 3rd floor when you tell them you're going up. I highly doubt that they are unrelated.

Naihiak
07-14-11, 12:31
Brother Soo500, it is said that "what goes round comes around". In this case, your comment on another brother is uncalled for. Even if he is not an active member (incidentally I believe Bro N is a Senior Brother) you still do not show your disrespect (or dare I say rudeness) to a fellow Senior forum member.

May I respectfully suggest that you apologize to Bro N for the negative remarks you have uttered on him. Further, if you really want to enjoy the fraternity of ISG, I strongly suggest that you humble yourself and learn from the other members on this forum. Being humble does not mean you "loss face". On the contrary, you will discover that such humbleness and the willingness to learn from others will sometime lead you to find a gem amongst the many pebbles (service girls) in Kuching.

Please do not take my post as being insulting of you. What I am merely saying is that show respect to others and you will get more respect in return.

Cheers.I never even bother to reply him. A waste of time considering someone with only 2 post wanted to act as TAIKO here. I prefer to ignore.

Many bro's here sure know how much I have tried to contribute here, how many useful contacts I have given out.

Back to business.

Called my OKP fren (many of you should knw who) tel her I'm desperately need some release last night. Had a session with an young indon. GOod service overall but the down point is you have to look for place either hotel or yr house.

Wexoxo
07-14-11, 20:24
I never even bother to reply him. A waste of time considering someone with only 2 post wanted to act as TAIKO here. I prefer to ignore.

Many bro's here sure know how much I have tried to contribute here, how many useful contacts I have given out.

Back to business.

Called my OKP fren (many of you should knw who) tel her I'm desperately need some release last night. Had a session with an young indon. GOod service overall but the down point is you have to look for place either hotel or yr house.Bro, yur OKP are you referring to K* Called her lately but yet try out. She keep telling me the girls are damn pretty and sexy. Would love to read more report from you about them. BTW they came by taxi or specially driven because like you said need to find place. Might need to meet then drive somewhere. Not sure whether that's possible.

BionicMan
07-14-11, 21:02
I agree that both HJ and BJ are sexual activities, but they are poles apart IMHO. Especially so to the person providing said 'service'. I would finger a lady / stranger without much hesitation, but to DATY? Most likely not, for hygiene purposes.

I believe the issue is not so much whether it makes the establishment look legitimate or not. Rather it all boils down to the ML and whether she wants to have a stranger's tool in her mouth.Fair enough, so, as in most cases, it is a girl's refusal rather than "management don't allow".

Normad2020
07-15-11, 04:45
I salute you Sr Bro Naihiak for being a gentleman. As far as I am concern this is the last time I am going to comment on this person.

Cheers.

I never even bother to reply him. A waste of time considering someone with only 2 post wanted to act as TAIKO here. I prefer to ignore.

Back to business.

Called my OKP fren (many of you should knw who) tel her I'm desperately need some release last night. Had a session with an young indon. GOod service overall but the down point is you have to look for place either hotel or yr house.

Soo500
07-15-11, 07:42

Cheers.Bro Nomad2020. Thank you. I believe what goes around comes around. All I want is sharing info with other members here. That is why I even subscribe to the PM service. Well one day I PM Bro Naihiak here for contact to exchange and in he ask me to share my contacts which I did. I gave 3 contacts numbers to him and he did not reply or bother to say thanks. I tried PM him a few more times yet still no response from him. Feels like we new member always been played around in here. I don't mean to show disrespect to him but that guy here seriously don't deserve my respect. Only when someone comes out to make a comment about my post then he try to say something. He can at least reply my pm and say sorry my contacts doesn't worth anything to him.

Soo500

Notiguy
07-15-11, 10:39
Bro Nomad2020. Thank you. I believe what goes around comes around. All I want is sharing info with other members here. That is why I even subscribe to the PM service. Well one day I PM Bro Naihiak here for contact to exchange and in he ask me to share my contacts which I did. I gave 3 contacts numbers to him and he did not reply or bother to say thanks. I tried PM him a few more times yet still no response from him. Feels like we new member always been played around in here. I don't mean to show disrespect to him but that guy here seriously don't deserve my respect. Only when someone comes out to make a comment about my post then he try to say something. He can at least reply my pm and say sorry my contacts doesn't worth anything to him.

Soo500Bro Soo500, appreciate your side of the story. A little late but better then never.

In fairness, perhaps Bro Naihiak should clarify these allegations. Again, if true, getting 3 contacts from a fellow bro and not even replying / reciprocating lacks good faith IMHO.

Bro Soo500, that said, I do concur with Bro Normad2020 on the issue of 'respect'. Instead of 'attacking' bro Naihiak or anyone for that matter, out of nowhere and look like the baddie (that's what it looked like from my viewpoint) perhaps the better approach would be asking him in the "main forum" whether or not he received your contacts / message to get his response, since he did not reply your PMs as you say. Even foes can be cordial.

Just my two cents.

Soo500
07-16-11, 01:35
Bro Soo500, appreciate your side of the story. A little late but better then never.

In fairness, perhaps Bro Naihiak should clarify these allegations. Again, if true, getting 3 contacts from a fellow bro and not even replying / reciprocating lacks good faith IMHO.

Bro Soo500, that said, I do concur with Bro Normad2020 on the issue of 'respect'. Instead of 'attacking' bro Naihiak or anyone for that matter, out of nowhere and look like the baddie (that's what it looked like from my viewpoint) perhaps the better approach would be asking him in the "main forum" whether or not he received your contacts / message to get his response, since he did not reply your PMs as you say. Even foes can be cordial.

Just my two cents.I DON'T MIND THE BAD BOY IMAGE. I am here to find info on which chicks deserve to be shag. Whether Bro N response or not I don't really care but his words and annotations really kinda fucks me up. I am here to tell everyone in this forum I don't WANT TO BE TAIKO! I JUST WANT TO FUCK! IF you feels that you are THE TAIKO here I kinda feel sorry for you. Your world is so small.

Prestigejy
07-16-11, 02:59
Peace bros,

Name: Liz.

Race: Bidayuh from Tapai.

Body: 7/10 meaty.

Boobs: C cup.

Skin: soft and smooth.

BBBJ: 8/10 plus ball licking and ass rimming.

FJ: 9/10 tight pussy makes me cum in 5 mins- well trimmed.

Damage: rm 50.

WIR: planned to get for long term fuck buddy

Notiguy
07-16-11, 04:52
I DON'T MIND THE BAD BOY IMAGE. I am here to find info on which chicks deserve to be shag. Whether Bro N response or not I don't really care but his words and annotations really kinda fucks me up. I am here to tell everyone in this forum I don't WANT TO BE TAIKO! I JUST WANT TO FUCK! IF you feels that you are THE TAIKO here I kinda feel sorry for you. Your world is so small.Everyone can swear mate. Believe me, 'baddie' was not my original choice of word and 'bad boy image' was not what I had in mind either, but cussin' and swearing on the forum is uncalled for.

Oh and dude, you realize I was supporting you right? Jeepers. Undeserved it seems.

Naihiak
07-16-11, 10:56
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Soo500
07-16-11, 15:32
Everyone can swear mate. Believe me, 'baddie' was not my original choice of word and 'bad boy image' was not what I had in mind either, but cussin' and swearing on the forum is uncalled for.

Oh and dude, you realize I was supporting you right? Jeepers. Undeserved it seems.I'll be in town soon. So I'll shag and I'll post FR.

Naihiak
07-16-11, 16:07
I won't entertain any jokes whoever made towards me as thats not my purpose here anyway. To share and to enjoy our cheonging life rather than xxxxxxxxxxx.

Went to SP1, as usual chit chatting with auntie while making decision on which car to drive. Heard frm auntie that business was bad (she said the same thing for 2 yrs already). Decided to pick the young car with big head lamp. The temptation is so huge that I couldn't take my eyes away frm her body.

We proceed to the room to start our journey to heaven. Overall very nice service and nice fuck. She doesn't look like an 18 yrs old frm the way she suck yr dick and fuck your breathe out.

After the session we hugged and kissed for a while. Went out, paid the usual damage price to auntie and sit there to relax and chit chat before I left. Amy even offered me some banana's but I rejected it politely as I have enough "food" during the venture in the room.

Normad2020
07-18-11, 02:57
Bro Soo500, appreciate your respond. I know that sometime people might not "appreciate" the things we do for them but that is life. We must always remember that what we give away will return to us many folds over. I have always believe that and I hope you will too.

Just continue to post your FR and sooner rather than later, brothers here will take you into their confident and share their contacts. You must understand that there are a lot of MIB registered as members here and other adult activities forums in the hope that they can gather information to conduct raid on places that offer our hobby and as such brothers here will be more cautious until you have proven to them that you are not one of these MIB spy. So be patient and continue to post your FR.

I for one will read what you have posted. Let us all be friends and share information so that we can participate in our favorite hobby.

Cheers Bro Soo500. Life is Short so Shagged as much as you can while you can. Hahahaha.

Bro Nomad2020. Thank you. I believe what goes around comes around. All I want is sharing info with other members here. That is why I even subscribe to the PM service. Well one day I PM Bro Naihiak here for contact to exchange and in he ask me to share my contacts which I did. I gave 3 contacts numbers to him and he did not reply or bother to say thanks. I tried PM him a few more times yet still no response from him. Feels like we new member always been played around in here. I don't mean to show disrespect to him but that guy here seriously don't deserve my respect. Only when someone comes out to make a comment about my post then he try to say something. He can at least reply my pm and say sorry my contacts doesn't worth anything to him.

Soo500

Normad2020
07-18-11, 03:00
Brother I love local girls with big boobs. Mind sharing?

We can communicate over PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.

Peace bros,

Name: Liz.

Race: Bidayuh from Tapai.

Body: 7/10 meaty.

Boobs: C cup.

Skin: soft and smooth.

BBBJ: 8/10 plus ball licking and ass rimming.

FJ: 9/10 tight pussy makes me cum in 5 mins- well trimmed.

Damage: rm 50.

WIR: planned to get for long term fuck buddy

Normad2020
07-18-11, 03:06
Brother Naihiak, the girl's (you test driven) birthday is coming up (less 1 candle). I hope all brothers here can line up to test drive her on that very day to give her a big birthday present. LOL.

Cheers.

I won't entertain any jokes whoever made towards me as thats not my purpose here anyway. To share and to enjoy our cheonging life rather than xxxxxxxxxxx.

Went to SP1, as usual chit chatting with auntie while making decision on which car to drive. Heard frm auntie that business was bad (she said the same thing for 2 yrs already). Decided to pick the young car with big head lamp. The temptation is so huge that I couldn't take my eyes away frm her body.

We proceed to the room to start our journey to heaven. Overall very nice service and nice fuck. She doesn't look like an 18 yrs old frm the way she suck yr dick and fuck your breathe out.

After the session we hugged and kissed for a while. Went out, paid the usual damage price to auntie and sit there to relax and chit chat before I left. Amy even offered me some banana's but I rejected it politely as I have enough "food" during the venture in the room.

Naihiak
07-18-11, 03:40
Brother Naihiak, the girl's (you test driven) birthday is coming up (less 1 candle). I hope all brothers here can line up to test drive her on that very day to give her a big birthday present. LOL.

Cheers.Seems like you got very good relationship with them. Even knw their birthday. LOL.

Wondering where is bro viper. Haven't heard frm him since months ago.

HappyHappy
07-18-11, 12:00
Bro normad.

Mind sharing with me too. You may pm me that place.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

HappyGuy28
07-18-11, 18:30
I'm new here.

Anyone can intro Chinese local or PRC?

Wish to know some

Prestigejy
07-19-11, 01:52

Cheers.Okay. BTW bro I need to convince her before she accept other customers.

Normad2020
07-19-11, 04:15
Totally understand. The lady has the final say.

Cheers Bro.

Okay. BTW bro I need to convince her before she accept other customers.

Normad2020
07-19-11, 04:16
Brother I think you have confused me with another forum members.

Kindly read the post carefully.

Cheers.

Bro normad.

Mind sharing with me too. You may pm me that place.

Thanks in advance.