PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

SnakeHunter
09-27-11, 04:01
Bro, good to hear you try the WL before. Do you have the contact for the WL that can introduce to me?

Hi fellow bro, any good FL ard to recommend? Recently only get WL or ML.

BTW, went to lavender near riverside...

Wexoxo
09-27-11, 07:36
Bro, good to hear you try the WL before. Do you have the contact for the WL that can introduce to me?Hi bro, WL = prostitute right? Or it really mean OL as office lady. Sorry if mislead. The WL I'm referring to is a prostitute. She said she cOming back to sibu in nov. Once got news I PM you.

KuchingSiawKia
09-27-11, 08:49
Had to make a trip to Kuching on Saturday (24 Sept) to address some issues for the client. The matter was solved by around 3pm and checked-in to Pullman (as booked by client). Decided to call Nor (NL) if she was interested to to LT with me as normally she only does ST (daytime only). She told me she was free during the night as her husband was away working. So invited her to come and stayed with me. Met her at the sampan landing area (at the Waterfront) and proceed back to the hotel.

Reached the room and once the door was closed we were in each others' arms and had a long deep passionate kiss. Broke away and proceed to take off our clothes and shower. In the shower we had a long foreplay until she climaxed when I finger-f*k her. She returned the favor with a long deep and slow BBBJ until I had to ask her to stop before I exploded. Towel dried and proceeded to the bed.

She told me she was very horny (just finished her period 1-day ago) and asked me to f*k her long and hard. I told her if she wanted me to do that than she had to allow me to use some delay cream as I was very close to exploding during the BBBJ in the shower. She giggled and proceeded to help me apply the delay cream to my pen*s. Thereafter she immediately jumped on top of me for cowgirl. She was riding without a care in the world and climaxed twice until my pubic area was wet with her juice.

As the delay cream kicked in and I began to be less sensitive, I turned her over for a long and hard missionary pounding. I was alternating between 10 fast and 7 slow but deep strokes and this made her wild and went into multiple climax. Her moaned was so loud that I had to take a pillow to lower the volume. I turned her over and proceeded with doggie with her see*t dripping with juice. Looking at the well lubricated ar*s-hole was too tempting for me and I proceeded to push my piece into the inviting hole.

I began to pound the hole whilst at the same time finger-f*ked her. She loved it and out of the sudden she let out one of the loudest moan I had ever heard from a girl and I could feel her juice flowing onto my hand. She collapsed onto the bed exhausted and spent. Sensing that I was not about to climax, she took off the condom and proceeded to give me a long and deep BBBJ with me standing on the floor while she knelt in front of me (with a pillow under her knee). The BBBJ was superb and I finally climaxed shooting my load into her hungry mouth. Not a drop was wasted on the carpet. Hehehehe.

We went to dinner at Topspot and thereafter strolled through the mall and ended up at the supermarket where she bought a bottle of intimate wash (to prepare for what she knew was coming that is my tongue-f*king aka DATY). I bought additional condom and we walked back to the room. We had another long shower with a lot of foreplay and finally ended up in bed. I did not realized it but during the time I left the bathroom and when she came out, she had shaved clean her Y-area and when I began to DATY her p*sy smelled fresh. I tongue-f*ked her for less than 3 minutes when she achieved her climax. Since she was squeezing my head in-between her legs as if refusing me to let go, I proceeded more aggressively with the DATY and was rewarded with another climax which resulted in my face covered with her cum juice. I was glad and there was no smell from the juice.

I proceeded to do missionary, followed by doggie and finally unloaded with standing doggie with both of us looking out the window at the beautiful skyline of Kuching. We clean up and watched a bit of TV before falling asleep cuddled naked together. I woke up with a hard-on around 3am and proceeded to f*k her again by entering her pu*sy from the back with her sleeping in a fetus position. She responded by pushing to meet my every thrust. We went at it for sometime and later we did doggie and I finally unloaded doing missionary. Clean up and continue to sleep until 7am (alarm clock).

Asked her what she wanted for breakfast and her reply was "daging kamu lah" and immediately dive into a nice BBBJ. I was in paradise and turned her over for a good 69. We proceeded with missionary, doggie, cowgirl, standing doggie to look at the morning sky over Kuching before finally unloaded my soldiers into her hungry mouth. At the end of the session we were both soaking wet and she told me she had climaxed another 4 times during the session. We took a shower and proceeded downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast we went back to the room as I needed to check-out. She wanted another round but I was spent. Wanted to pay her but she refused as she said she enjoyed it more. I quietly slipped RM200 into her beg, we kissed and went our separate way.

On my way to the airport I received a call from her expressing her anger as she discovered the money in her beg. I told her it is not for her but for her baby to buy milk. She promised me she will make me even more happy the next time we meet.

Great trip and now I am counting my days to make my virgin trip to TBK. Yahoooo Life Is Great.Feel horny after reading it. Wow. Mind to share contact?

Hansolong
09-27-11, 09:27
Guys,

I will try to take photos of the place Mile 7 squatter places when I go there again, and I will send the photos by email to those looking for the place.

Cheers

Notiguy
09-27-11, 10:57
Bro Normad2020, this was outstanding as usual. Always enjoy reading your FRs. I salute you.

Had to make a trip to Kuching on Saturday (24 Sept) to address some issues for the client. The matter was solved by around 3pm and checked-in to Pullman (as booked by client). Decided to call Nor...

KuchingSiawKia
09-27-11, 13:33
I went there few times when they just opened. There is 1 MILF who likes to fuck & had 3 times FJ there. Very 'song'. LOL she even offered ice & fire service.Whats the name of the MILF? Would like to try out. Going to fuck her gao gao.

Wexoxo
09-27-11, 18:22
After reading fellow bro's Japanese outing, I was so tempted to go. However found she gone back dy and OKT intro a newly arrived stock. Here s my FR.

Name: ming ming.

Race: prc.

Topic to chat: she keep telling me about her taufan experience while she transit from Kk yesterday. N end up giving me a listerin taufan CBJ. Haha fast and strong.

CBJ: 5/10

Fuck: missionary to dog and back missionary. While doing so, I slowly move in my finger to her ass hole. To my surprise, no rejection and she seems to like it as she 's getting more wet. So proceed with fucking both entry simouteneoysly until I explode. 7/10.

Damage RM 160

KuchingSiawKia
09-28-11, 02:40
Guys,

I will try to take photos of the place Mile 7 squatter places when I go there again, and I will send the photos by email to those looking for the place.

CheersThank you byk byk.

Normad2020
09-28-11, 03:19
Thank you Taiko for the compliment. I was just trying to contribute to the forum. I wished I could come to Kuching more often as I like to cheong in Kuching. BTW I will be in Bintulu and Sibu middle of Oct 2011 (overnight in both places). Any possibilities of Taiko sharing some contacts of FL / OKT with this small fly so that my nights will not be so lonely?

Cheers.

Bro Normad2020, this was outstanding as usual. Always enjoy reading your FRs. I salute you.

Normad2020
09-28-11, 03:24
Brother, few other Brothers have requested for her contact. I will need to check with her first as she just "curi makan" occasionally when her husband is outstation. I have 2 other FL Kuching contacts that I can share (through PM) on condition that we exchange legitimate local / NL contacts in Kuching or KL. Cheers.

Feel horny after reading it. Wow. Mind to share contact?

Notiguy
09-28-11, 10:10
Thank you Taiko for the compliment. I was just trying to contribute to the forum. I wished I could come to Kuching more often as I like to cheong in Kuching. BTW I will be in Bintulu and Sibu middle of Oct 2011 (overnight in both places). Any possibilities of Taiko sharing some contacts of FL / OKT with this small fly so that my nights will not be so lonely?

Cheers.Bro Normad, I am most undeserving of the Taiko tag. In fact, it should be the other way around hehe. I am always inspired by your FRs and travel. Oh and please check your pm.

Normad2020
09-29-11, 04:03
We are here to share experiences together right? So lets all be Brothers-in-Cheonging. CHEERS.

Bro Normad, I am most undeserving of the Taiko tag. In fact, it should be the other way around hehe. I am always inspired by your FRs and travel. Oh and please check your pm.

ViperZ
09-30-11, 04:29
Rather than posting praises for each other and carry each other balls, why don't you guys post some useful information that we can all enjoy. Not some FL (I wonder if it is even imaginary) that we all are not able to patronised or only for one selected person!

Jac001
09-30-11, 10:42
Rather than posting praises for each other and carry each other balls, why don't you guys post some useful information that we can all enjoy. Not some FL (I wonder if it is even imaginary) that we all are not able to patronised or only for one selected person!Thumbs up. Perhaps we shouldn't encourage any personal / private encounters meant for themselves. Best kept to themselves as they aren't meant to share anyway. Totally kick out the purpose of this forum. Sharing is caring.

Normad2020
09-30-11, 14:03
It has been a while since we heard from you. Welcome back to ISG.

My apologies if my last few posting have offended you. I did not have any intention to offend anyone. Although I cannot share Nor's contact (at the moment until I managed to convince her to change her mind) I did pass on other FL contacts to brothers who have PMed me. I believed some of them have managed to try the goods. I still stand guided by the earlier guidelines that you (Taiko ViperZ) , Taiko Mannnn & Taiko Bakuteh have given me when I first became a member of this forum and patronized the Kuching scene. I will share where I can (once the girls allow me to pass on their contacts to other brothers).

I look forward to reading more FR from you Taiko.

Cheers.

Rather than posting praises for each other and carry each other balls, why don't you guys post some useful information that we can all enjoy. Not some FL (I wonder if it is even imaginary) that we all are not able to patronised or only for one selected person!

Normad2020
09-30-11, 14:11
Got a call from aunty at SP-1 today. She informed me that she has a new local car (housewife) who only work from 1-4pm (weekdays) to get some pocket money. Have not had a chance to try but maybe other brothers here might want to give it a go and post an FR. I will visit there on my next trip to Kuching as I wanted to take Nurfi for a test-drive again. LOL.

Cheers

LittleCuteMonkey
09-30-11, 15:53
Got a call from aunty at SP-1 today. She informed me that she has a new local car (housewife) who only work from 1-4pm (weekdays) to get some pocket money. Have not had a chance to try but maybe other brothers here might want to give it a go and post an FR. I will visit there on my next trip to Kuching as I wanted to take Nurfi for a test-drive again. LOL.

CheersWhere. Tai lou normad.

Miao28
10-01-11, 00:12

My apologies if my last few posting have offended you. I did not have any intention to offend anyone. Although I cannot share Nor's contact (at the moment until I managed to convince her to change her mind) I did pass on other FL contacts to brothers who have PMed me. I believed some of them have managed to try the goods. I still stand guided by the earlier guidelines that you (Taiko ViperZ) , Taiko Mannnn & Taiko Bakuteh have given me when I first became a member of this forum and patronized the Kuching scene. I will share where I can (once the girls allow me to pass on their contacts to other brothers).

Cheers.Greetings,

Are you referring to the Nor that part time at a secret location and who had a baby not in the so long ago distant past?

I cannot say more because if this is the same Nor, then it if is obvious to me who this lady is, it should be evident to regular cheongsters here who this FL is.

I can vouch that bro Nomad would not make up any imaginary story to titillate us here. Unless you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the WL in Kuching, there are thousands of FL who are not even mentioned in this thread.

SnakeHunter
10-01-11, 00:43
Boy or tom?Bro Nahiak, is Tom stock but heard she had went back.

Miao28
10-01-11, 01:07
Well you did "pulled mine" by your misleading and nonsensical info so I guess there is nothing wrong with me 'reaffirming' what you have pointed out. Anyway I've got nothing to do with bro ff, just a newbie here but was a regular in another forum.In your miserable four postings, you seem to be looking for a fight here with established members here. We are not interested in your hundred years history with another forum. We are proud to belong to Jackson's forum here and if you are not happy with anything here, you are most welcome to go back to where ever your previous forum here. If the grass was greener over yonder, why bother to come here at all?

I know your kind, you try to make trouble here and then you disappear for good. Be gone, like a good little kid that you are.

SnakeHunter
10-01-11, 01:11
Bro, I just tried her so much. Buy she acted lot of silly thing in front of me. That make me a bit of turn off.

But she really know how to seduce a man that make U-turn hard on.

2nd visit to this place. Saw another petite pretty fujian girl with medium size boobs. But chose another sexy creature.

Name: Qi Qi.

Origin: Hanzhou.

NO. 288.

Face: 7/10.

Skin: great complexion, smooth, fair 10/10.

Legs: sexy, slim 10/10.

Body: sexy, curvy, slim 10/10.

Butts: nice.

GFE: 10/10.

Massage: no power at all 2/10.

HJ: yes.

Boobs: 34C, big, natural, soft, nice shape 10/10.

Nipples: pink but both inverted.

Smell: very good.

She let me suck her nipples, lie next to me when doing HJ. I hold her like my gf.

Damage: 42+48

Wexoxo
10-01-11, 05:04
Thanks to fellow Bro, tried one of the FL. Here's my FR.

Name: L*

Race: Local Native.

Face: 3/10 too senior for me.

Boobs: B.

CBJ: 5/10.

FJ: 5/10.

WIR: no.

Damage RM150, suppose to overnight for 250 but I call it off. Only take 1 round.

Wexoxo
10-01-11, 05:11
After the night session before and still wanting for more action, decided to call up OKT B.

Name: Xiao Qian.

RACE: PRC.

Face: Innocent girl next door.

Boobs: B match with her petite body.

BJ: 6/10 a good 5 minute.

69: just a while and only around her Y area. 6/10.

FJ: 6/10 standard SOP.

GFE: 8/10 offered me leg massage after FJ.

Damage: RM 200 call out.

WIR: a good option

Jac001
10-01-11, 11:14
In your miserable four postings, you seem to be looking for a fight here with established members here. We are not interested in your hundred years history with another forum. We are proud to belong to Jackson's forum here and if you are not happy with anything here, you are most welcome to go back to where ever your previous forum here. If the grass was greener over yonder, why bother to come here at all?

I know your kind, you try to make trouble here and then you disappear for good. Be gone, like a good little kid that you are.As stated above and FYI I'm not interested in your 'hundred years of history' in this forum as well but you ain't posting anything beneficial here yet so if you don't have any to share just bug out. I reaffirm me standing that any misleading or nonsensical guide or leads are the most disgusting post seen in this forum. Correct me if I'm wrong and if the leads or guide or fr posted are able to convince me or other fellow mongers that it is real then I'll humbly and publicly retract my remarks made earlier. That is if it is even meant to share among us fellow mongers here. Anyway I'm not planning to bite my own statement so fr follows below.

Just visited another mp Pu Ki at ACH.

My FR.

Race: Indon.

Face: 7/10 cute looking.

Boobs: B I think.

CBJ: 7/10.

FJ: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10 took me quite a while to cum but she was patient and cuddles my like her bf plus open to all positions.

WIR: needless to say.

Damage RM150 including massage of an hour and half (guess I overshoot the time taken for the fj and massage but still 150)

She does outcall and overnite as well and the damage is 250.

LittleCuteMonkey
10-01-11, 15:17
Name: Alise.

Origin: Local.

Looks: 3/10 look like a shemale to me.

Boobs: B.

Body: big and have tummy.

Massage: 5/10. Maybe good but not to me. Too powerful already.

HJ: RM20 negotiate to RM10.

FJ: insist full service with RM100.

GFE: 5/10.

WIR: No.

Damage: RM 50 + 10

Normad2020
10-02-11, 02:11
Spot on Taiko and she does ST at the said place. She usually does not do LT without at least a few days advanced notice. She is less flexible with her time now as the husband's relatives are keeping a close watch on her whenever her husband goes to work. She is always very horny when she was with me. Good girl who will try her best to comply to my wishes. Hehe.

Cheers.

Greetings,

Are you referring to the Nor that part time at a secret location and who had a baby not in the so long ago distant past?

I cannot say more because if this is the same Nor, then it if is obvious to me who this lady is, it should be evident to regular cheongsters here who this FL is.

I can vouch that bro Nomad would not make up any imaginary story to titillate us here. Unless you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the WL in Kuching, there are thousands of FL who are not even mentioned in this thread.

Prestigejy
10-02-11, 02:32
Name : LinDX.

Race: Local.

Breasts E- F cup. Soft.

FJ:5/10 (not satisfying. Tight pussy.)

BBBJ: 5/10.

Nothing to shout about.

Normad2020
10-02-11, 02:47
Brother quoting from your own words why don't you "walk the talk" by sharing your FR first rather than acting like NATO. I do not claim to be a very experienced monger BUT at least I contributed FR.

If you care to take the time to read some of my posting (rather than just do selective criticism) you will see that I have "cheong" in many places around this region and Kuching is just but one. I do not live in Kuching but I have spent many memorable nights in Kuching and the Taikos of the Kuching forum (you know who you are) have always been very generous with their SHARING of information ONCE I have proven myself with posting some FR.

So Brother, if you want to be accepted here or in any other forum, you need to pay "tuition fee" (post FR) to gain the trust of the members here. Criticizing others or merely asking information without giving back is NOT the type of members we want here. At first I thought of just ignoring your comments but on second thought I decided to reply.

I am writing this in bed in a hotel room with a warm 18yo nymph sleeping next to me. After posting this I will wake her up and f*k her and will finally climax doing standing doggie while looking out on the beautiful sea view. I hope you Brother is doing the same rather than trying to criticize the next posting done by me or another forum member.

So remember Brother "walk the talk" and not NATO. I am off to waking up Lea for another round.

Cheers.

Thumbs up. Perhaps we shouldn't encourage any personal / private encounters meant for themselves. Best kept to themselves as they aren't meant to share anyway. Totally kick out the purpose of this forum. Sharing is caring.

Mannnn
10-02-11, 08:57

Breasts E- F cup. Soft.

Nothing to shout about.Is LinDX a Malay? I think I 'F' her before.

KuchingSiawKia
10-03-11, 05:32
Feel horny. Went to behind L*h*e Hotel. Found a MILF. Here's the FR:-

Name: Ayu.

Origin: Bidayuh or Iban, I forgot.

Boobs: Big and bit saggy.

Body: plump and have tummy.

FJ: 6/10. Pussy quite tight.

WIR: Yes probably.

Damage: RM 50

First time "F" a plump MILF. Hard to "F" and feel like I am on water bed. Her boobs really big and nice to suck and squeeze it.

ViperZ
10-03-11, 08:19

Cheers.You must have mistaken identity. I am not the disappreared & self professed taiko. Viper Z (note the spacing between the 'Z' and my postings). I am a regular guy who wants some useful information and would like to share mine to deserving ones.

Dpalmer 09
10-04-11, 00:06
I hope you don't mind to share. Would love to me it a go. LOL:

First time "F" a plump MILF. Hard to "F" and feel like I am on water bed. Her boobs really big and nice to suck and squeeze it.

Kcholdman
10-04-11, 03:03
As stated above and FYI I'm not interested in your 'hundred years of history' in this forum as well but you ain't posting anything beneficial here yet so if you don't have any to share just bug out. I reaffirm me standing that any misleading or nonsensical guide or leads are the most disgusting post seen in this forum. Correct me if I'm wrong and if the leads or guide or fr posted are able to convince me or other fellow mongers that it is real then I'll humbly and publicly retract my remarks made earlier. That is if it is even meant to share among us fellow mongers here. Anyway I'm not planning to bite my own statement so fr follows below.

Just visited another mp Pu Ki at ACH.

My FR.

Race: Indon.

Face: 7/10 cute looking.

Boobs: B I think.

CBJ: 7/10.

FJ: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10 took me quite a while to cum but she was patient and cuddles my like her bf plus open to all positions.

WIR: needless to say.

Damage RM150 including massage of an hour and half (guess I overshoot the time taken for the fj and massage but still 150)

She does outcall and overnite as well and the damage is 250.Mind to give more tips for the MP location. At ACH have so many there. Try five Mp already. Still can't get any FJ offer.

Normad2020
10-04-11, 03:40
In that case please accept my apologies for the mistaken identity and welcome to ISG. Cheers.

You must have mistaken identity. I am not the disappreared & self professed taiko. Viper Z (note the spacing between the 'Z' and my postings). I am a regular guy who wants some useful information and would like to share mine to deserving ones.

DickyDick
10-04-11, 04:40
Any hint for the place? Would love to try her out.

Prestigejy
10-04-11, 05:10
Is LinDX a Malay? I think I 'F' her before.Yeah. Big Boobies Nasi Lemak hahaha. The one you tried many years ago. I tried her Bareback bro. Still tight pussy haha

Luna1106
10-04-11, 06:15
New be in here. Got any local chick number just pm me. I want to try local vege.

Thanks

ViperZ
10-04-11, 07:28
Went to the MP and was given a SYT. Her name was Ting Ting or was it Ping Ping. Her boobs was small and a little flat but her service and GFE was superb. It started with the regular massage and upon reching 30 minutes, she asked if I wanted to service the little brother. With my approval, she took off her top and her bra and lay enxt to me. Gently stroking my now erected penis, she smiled and started to kiss my neck. My two breast were also not spared as she began to alternately kissing and sucking between them. My hands were roaming her ass and soon her panties were on the floor. Fingering her apparently made her wet. Asked if she could provide me with a full service package and she just smiled. As her hands were still stroking my penis and my hand was fingering and stroking her vagina, we were arousing each other till both were sweating and panting. I can't take it anymore and reached for the condom in my wallet. Tore it off and started to put the condom on my penis, Her eyes started to grow big and tense when I started to penetrate her. God she was tight! Though well lubricated, it took me around 3 minutes to finally push it in without hurting her. Pumped her missionary all the way till I exploded inside her. She smiled and mentioned I got a 'big brother'. She took off the condom and dressed herself. I was spent and just lay there thinking how much will this cost me. When she got back with the hot towel and wiped me clean, she did not mention anything about any payment. So I got dressed and slipped RM 150 into her small handbag. It was a nice experience for me as there was no rushing feeling and it was like making love to a girlfriend.

Tomifred
10-04-11, 07:49
Brother,

It indeed a good memory of the old KL in 3rd-mile.

Which MP is this famous Ling Ling working now. I am planning for a visit.

Wow. Am proud to fuck a millionaire.

Tomifred
10-04-11, 07:54
Any brother know where is this famous Ling2 and her sister, whom last time work at K*L*3rd Mile. Which MP they are in now? Want to make a visit to them. Indeed appreciate if brother out there can provide the location.

Thanks

ViperZ
10-04-11, 08:19
In that case please accept my apologies for the mistaken identity and welcome to ISG. Cheers.Thank you for the kind words. Hope to see and share more information here.

Teojn
10-04-11, 09:16
Went to w*f* Mp at chonlin P. Mostly lokal veteren. No mood / interested. Then went to Mp next to a big Mp. Took a PRC.

Boobs: cup A.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

HJ: 8/10 nice / enjoy.

FJ & WIR: next time.

Damage: 40+50.

If FJ 150 (day) .180 (eve) full svc.

Kcholdman
10-04-11, 10:01
Yeah. Big Boobies Nasi Lemak hahaha. The one you tried many years ago. I tried her Bareback bro. Still tight pussy hahaHey. Geng. Where & how to get this nasi lemak. Thanks a lot. If can share the imfor.

DickyDick
10-04-11, 10:41
Damage? Location?

Breasts E- F cup. Soft.

Nothing to shout about.

Wildxxxxx
10-04-11, 15:43

Hi all, I am new here. And would like to get some information here too. Mind to tell me about this "NOR"?

Mannnn
10-05-11, 03:18
Yeah. Big Boobies Nasi Lemak hahaha. The one you tried many years ago. I tried her Bareback bro. Still tight pussy hahaSad last time I did her was on standing doggie, only one position. Not much excitement. I did her Bareback too but I just love her voluptuous boobs.

LittleCuteMonkey
10-05-11, 06:56
Name: Xiao X*

Origin: GX.

Looks: 4/10

Boobs: 36B Soft, can suck.

Body: average.

Massage: 6/10. Erotic type.

HJ: RM 35 with additional second time RM 20.

FJ: offer me RM 150 but didn't take.

BJ: RM 50 didn't take.

GFE: 6/10.

WIR: Maybe.

Damage: RM 35 + 55 (2 times)

Lick nipple and finger your as*hole while doing HJ

Prestigejy
10-05-11, 09:11
Sad last time I did her was on standing doggie, only one position. Not much excitement. I did her Bareback too but I just love her voluptuous boobs.Really huge boobies. She told me she use cream to make them firm. BTW She is married woman and leave a few shops over in MJC.

ViperZ
10-06-11, 06:09
Am a regular here and tried nearly all the ladies. Most of them are strictly 'pure' massage ladies. However I met a few naughty ones that provide extras. The latest one is the newly arrived 'szechuan' lady. Including her there are 3 Massage Ladies in Golden Sands that will give you a happy ending.

Teojn
10-06-11, 08:11
The 3, got local or all PRC? What no?

Am a regular here and tried nearly all the ladies. Most of them are strictly 'pure' massage ladies. However I met a few naughty ones that provide extras. The latest one is the newly arrived 'szechuan' lady. Including her there are 3 Massage Ladies in Golden Sands that will give you a happy ending.

SnakeHunter
10-06-11, 09:01
Am a regular here and tried nearly all the ladies. Most of them are strictly 'pure' massage ladies. However I met a few naughty ones that provide extras. The latest one is the newly arrived 'szechuan' lady. Including her there are 3 Massage Ladies in Golden Sands that will give you a happy ending.Bro, you should include either their name or no. In order for for us more easier to look for them.

Wolfamadeus
10-07-11, 00:12
Just curious, how many brothers posting here are actually living in Kuching? I myself is not Sarawakian but working in Kuching in one of the 5* hotels.

Been to this forum a long time ago but can't remember my password so have to start as newbie again.

ViperZ
10-07-11, 04:23
Looks like this culture is still very dominant here. I already gave the clue of the place and one of the ladies (of her being new and from Sze chuan). Instead of doing some homework like those who are really serious, some even have the nerve to ask if they are PRCs or not and wanted the number straight away. If you really take the effort to go there, one will find out that all of them are from the People's Republic of China. In addition, had you went and ask the counter specifically for the new girl from sze chuan, she would have informed you of the number. I will give a clue here. It starts with a 9x. Half spoon feed already. Hope the serious guys would actually make the little effort to get the rest of the information.

Wexoxo
10-07-11, 05:03
Just curious, how many brothers posting here are actually living in Kuching? I myself is not Sarawakian but working in Kuching in one of the 5* hotels.

Been to this forum a long time ago but can't remember my password so have to start as newbie again.Hi Bro, great to know we hav an insider in 5*hotel. Would be great if we could share info about WL or FL that frequent the hotel. BTW I'm local cheongster.

Wexoxo
10-07-11, 05:10

Been to this forum a long time ago but can't remember my password so have to start as newbie again.Hi bro, great to know we hav fellow bro working in 5*hotel. Would be great if we could share in of WL or FL that offer service in yur hotel. Only been to the one near airport that has FL in it once a while. Cheers bro

Kcholdman
10-07-11, 07:40

Been to this forum a long time ago but can't remember my password so have to start as newbie again.Bro. Which Hotel you works with. Any action there.

Wexoxo
10-07-11, 10:50

Been to this forum a long time ago but can't remember my password so have to start as newbie again.Glad to hav a bro from hotel. Hope can share WL or FL that uses yur hotel I'f you notis any. I've only tried one near to airport. Sometime ago.

SnakeHunter
10-08-11, 14:53
Feel so desire to cheong tonite. So called the okt hear there is a myamar gal. So go straight whose know that once I reached the gal just took up a customer and I decided not to wait and went to another place then mirror the gal think still okay from the look so just take it la. Like Chinese said no fish prawn also can la.

Who know that when about the session kick started. The gal told me that this cannot that cannot really turn my mood down. Shit la. Don't feel really enjoy it.

Name: xiao yue.

Origin: Prc, gt.

Boob: big see-the, but a bit fake.

Body: above petite a bit only, short.

BBBJ: yes.

DATY: no.

Fk:no.

Action: missionsary, sisccor, doggie.

Moan: fake.

P / s: touch there she said so itchy, touch here also itchy.

Suck boob also itchy. What the fuck!

Before I went into the gal I saw another gal walk back to her room. A bit of ling curly hair. Long sexy leg. Slim.

After the session I went straigth to have a look. Not bad looking but her face a bit of "Lang-Si" type.

Think her service will he bad too.

My god where nowadays can't find a good service one.

Zammerman
10-08-11, 17:32
Hey,

I am in Kuching for a couple of months for work. New to the forum, struggling a bit with some of the abbreviations. Any advice / contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

WolfAmadeus2001
10-09-11, 17:00
Sorry bro, better not disclose which hotel I work in.

Yea, did notice some activities especially late evening. Cars full of guys dropping of girls coming for room services I assume.

WolfAmadeus2001
10-09-11, 17:01
Hey,

I am in Kuching for a couple of months for work. New to the forum, struggling a bit with some of the abbreviations. Any advice / contacts would be greatly appreciated.

CheersBest is try talking to the cab driver if you taking a cab.

Kkelvin
10-10-11, 09:23
Went with bro V just now at 101 B. O.

Took 179 ah leng, bro V took the prettier one.

Superb BBBJ, finger her until flowing.

Bro V got the BBBJCIM.

Place is costly. Rm50 / hr. 100 tips. 10 to the mamasan.

PS: can tapao out by hourly count.

Fat Fat Roll
10-10-11, 11:20
I don't really like to contribute in open space like this every since the incident on my previous taiko. I only give out my FR to my dearest taiko in PM to share with them, So this time I break the ice since I have been so long submerge and I call it a go sharing out this time. And please please please don't ask me for contact for this FR, as I am not the originate person whose own it and distribute it, and I promised I will not share it too. Sorry for bluffing so long, here goes my FRs.

After getting the contacts from Taiko, I call her the next day. And agree to see her for a meal, Settle the time and call her up. Having lunch at the 2PM place, I can't hardly talk that time because see is the NL that sweetiest among the others I had, SYT. But when in bed she changed to CFM looks. We chit chat for sometime and after the lunch hour over I said to her I need to work and send her back. Call it a day. I told her I will call her the others night and get her as ON, she only reply me "apa saja lah, sayang". So sweet!

The night come I call her up and pick her in front of one my a pub in kuching call Ma*you, we straight proceed to the digit hotel. Check it, and and went into the hotel room. In the lift she said she cannot tahan anymore and keep pressing her buttock on backward to my shaft. Can't hardly wait, inside the room we kiss and kiss, DFK. I never knew her aroma so tempting, she sure know how to play with her tongue."let's take bath I said" and she help me take off everything and I help her too. She smile at me at first when she saw my shaft, I thought what the heck am I too small? But she said "sayang, saya suka licin licin barang" then I knew, she like shaved cock. I told her I shaved every fortnight. Since the hotel do have some free gift (shampoo, conditioner those thing) she help me shaved it up again. I don't know why, most of the girl I had with always help me shaved, but one thing I can tell you, if you shaved you will look more bigger. After the shaved took in part, she BBBJ me. With long long long suction, and no teetchy at all. Licking it from top to balls and from balls to head and wrap it with melting mouth. She keep doing this about 5 mins and she said "sayang, saya lapar", at first I thought she was hungry and what the heck, I am going to go out and get her thing eat? Man. Then she continue with CFM look and said "I want you to cum in my mouth" Oww. This words come out I don't hold back anymore I let go my cum all in her mouth and to my surprise she swallow it like those porno movie and keep sucking it. She told me that she don't normally do this, she only do this for someone she really into it. She tell me that let's see if I can satisfy her in the next few hours.

Cleaning each others and I lying on the bed, she is beside me. Watching HBO on the so call LCD TV. We talk a lot of thing, and her living. She claim that her living is bad, need to work for her own, kuching now have been envolve into West Malaysia style. Suddenly I get a hard on because seeing her boobs just a few inches from me, and she knew infront of me, giving me another BBBJ. This time I said to her, I want to F*CK her, I don't just want to let the shoot out in her mouth. Then I ask her to turn around and doing 69. When she turning around, wow. She was wet down there and juicy, like taiko said before not smelly at all. I DATY her until she climax, she told me that she had 2 times on my mouth but I did not notice at all, as I cannot concentrate at all when she doing Deep-throat and mumbling with my cock in her mouth. If you don't trust me, next time when you in the F-session, ask the girl do BJ on you and keep your cock in her mouth ask her to moad out, you will know how I feel then. Then she turn around and talk dirty to me,"sayang, I like you guna lidah kau" what really make me hornier is that she keep talking dirty to me tell me how she felt during the conversation. Her hand is no where to go but holding my shaft up and down constantly, I can see my vein each time she stroke it up and down. (want to know how to get more vein? Haha) she cannot than as I cannot also, she help me cap on the rain coat and start the F-session. She was on top of me, cowgirl-ing on me. Whilst she doing that I can see her little tummy, but her boobs keep bouncing in front of me although not as big as I thought, almost 5 minutes she change her position to reverse-cowgirl. Wow, this one really give me a sudden death as entered her from behind making her pussy more tight. Each bounce back I can saw her ass rumbling on my shaft with the wet and hot popping sound. When she start to bounce slowly I ask her to lead back and F her from behind, I can tell you a lot girl like this position, holding her breast and F from her. At this time I am the one taking control and she only can lead her head front and ford. The 2nd time I shoot in just 20 minutes F session, then she turn over and kissme. Condom in her right hand, penis on her left hand, cleaining up my shaft. Honestly you really hard to get this kind of NL. (to be continue another session)

P / S this is not her, but almost look like her. Just to spice up your imagination.

Name: I call her "L"

Origin: Kuching-ian.

Place: Malaysia.

Looks: SYT+CFM.

Body: Medium, normal malaysian ladies should have.

Boobs: B-Cup, but 35 after real inspection.

FK: She did it 1st, she command.

BBBJ: 10/10. Strong Suction, Vein all showing out.

AR: others than Ah Chen, I will say she is the one F me with finger.

DATY: Yes, can't have enough.

FJ: 8/10. She likes to do it in bath room but I don't like. Too cold. Nuts hide inside.

CIM: Yes. 2 times.

Anal: Didn't Try.

GFE: 9/10. The whole night holding me on my arm another on my penis.

WIR: Yes, she is so tender. Hunger for CUM

Fat Fat Roll
10-10-11, 16:37
Went with bro V just now at 101 B. O.

Took 179 ah leng, bro V took the prettier one.

Superb BBBJ, finger her until flowing.

Bro V got the BBBJCIM.

Place is costly. Rm50 / hr. 100 tips. 10 to the mamasan.

PS: can tapao out by hourly count.101 BO = bor*o?

SnakeHunter
10-11-11, 03:50
101 BO = bor*o?Bro, anymore hint. I crack my head to toe also can't recall a place with this name.

Kuchinglan
10-11-11, 06:29
Hai all the big brother and Taiko, I am new in this forum and looking forward for good sharing and valuable advice from all of you.

Fat Fat Roll
10-11-11, 08:16
Bro, anymore hint. I crack my head to toe also can't recall a place with this name.My mistake I think is bor*o.

I guess you should guess it without cracking any head and cutting any toe.

Hunter46
10-11-11, 10:38
Bro, anymore hint. I crack my head to toe also can't recall a place with this name.I think the place is opposite the prawn shop.

Horn Bill
10-11-11, 16:47
Go to xmt song. Its was open and fire pheonix next door also open. A girl look out to call me in but due to the money face girl who dunno how to masage, to don't want to go. Go to xmt on right.

Onli 1 gurl on the sofa as it was onli 11. 20am. Face plain but very tall and fair. So no choice take her as I want masage.

The place renovated liao. Now got slide door and wall till roof.

Lie on masage but sleep as tired. Her masage midium hard. She got some masage skill. Than she ask me to turm over. Masage leg and groin. Than see see lump in my pant and tickle around IT. Nice and itchy. Than she ask want to TFK or not. Ask how much she say up to me. Wow, like that on lah. Than she take off my underwear and feather touch my didi with her hand. Real shiok. She play around with my didi very lightly for maybe 5 minute. Only than go get lotion and put on hand before TFK me another 5 minute before I shoot. She say "lee hai". Dunno why.

When she play with my didi I auto roam her nen nen. Not very big, maybe 32 but oklah. Than she sit nearer to me. Walao, what more since she wear skirt. I touch her down there. She didn't move away just let me touch and rub. Than pull he pants down and touch. Wow. Little bit wet.

Name : Toto

Look : 5/10 but long sexy leg as she 160cm tall.

Next time will look for her again.

Horn Bill
10-11-11, 16:48
Go to xmt song. Its was open and fire pheonix next door also open. A girl look out to call me in but due to the money face girl who dunno how to masage, to don't want to go. Go to xmt on right.

Onli 1 gurl on the sofa as it was onli 11. 20am. Face plain but very tall and fair. So no choice take her as I want masage.

The place renovated liao. Now got slide door and wall till roof.

Lie on masage but sleep as tired. Her masage midium hard. She got some masage skill. Than she ask me to turm over. Masage leg and groin. Than see see lump in my pant and tickle around IT. Nice and itchy. Than she ask want to TFK or not. Ask how much she say up to me. Wow, like that on lah. Than she take off my underwear and feather touch my didi with her hand. Real shiok. She play around with my didi very lightly for maybe 5 minute. Only than go get lotion and put on hand before TFK me another 5 minute before I shoot. She say "lee hai". Dunno why.

When she play with my didi I auto roam her nen nen. Not very big, maybe 32 but oklah. Than she sit nearer to me. Walao, what more since she wear skirt. I touch her down there. She didn't move away just let me touch and rub. Than pull he pants down and touch. Wow. Little bit wet.

Name : Toto

Look : 5/10 but long sexy leg as she 160cm tall.

Next time will look for her again.

StayLeaf
10-11-11, 17:29
I don't really like to contribute in open space like this every since the incident on my previous taiko. I only give out my FR to my dearest taiko in PM to share with them, So this time I break...Thank you for your sharing, may I know is that a hook up encounter or just free lancer out there? I understand the ON but still wondering LOL

SnakeHunter
10-12-11, 00:37
My mistake I think is bor*o.

I guess you should guess it without cracking any head and cutting any toe.Really knocking up and down. More clue please. Sorry for my stupidity.

ViperZ
10-12-11, 02:24
Really knocking up and down. More clue please. Sorry for my stupidity.Knock harder! Go and stand in front of Ravie's curry shop (the only mamak shop in 101). Put both hands up. Back a little more and stand 1 metre from the shop facing it (means the pub and Evershine cleaning office should be behind you). You should find / see the MP around 1 o'clock from where you are standing.

Hansolong
10-12-11, 03:02
Really knocking up and down. More clue please. Sorry for my stupidity.Let me give you two more clues:

Clue 1) Bor*o = Bor*o.

Clue 2) The first star is a consonant and the second star is a vowel.

Cheers

Hansolong
10-12-11, 03:25
Really knocking up and down. More clue please. Sorry for my stupidity.Let me give you two more clues:

Clue 1) Bor*o = Bor*o.

Cheers

Hansolong
10-12-11, 03:30
I don't really like to contribute in open space like this every since the incident on my previous taiko. I only give out my FR to my dearest taiko in PM to share with them, So this time I break the ice since I have been so long submerge and I call it a go sharing out this time. And please please please don't ask me for contact for this FR, as I am not the originate person whose own it and distribute it, and I promised I will not share it too. Sorry for bluffing so long, here goes my FRs.Congratulations on the nice catch. Prepare to have your inbox exploded from all the people asking for the contact even though you said you cannot share it.

Cheers

Kkelvin
10-12-11, 06:40
I don't really like to contribute in open space like this every since the incident on my previous taiko. I only give out my FR to my dearest taiko in PM to share with them, So this time I break the ice since I have been so long submerge and I call it a go sharing out this time. And please please please don't ask me for contact for this FR...Linda stay in ACH / Padungan?

ViperZ
10-12-11, 06:51
Let me give you two more clues:

Clue 1) Bor*o = Bor*o.

CheersFirst of all you should read Kkelvin's FR PROPERLY before trying to be smart and giving others wrong information. Have you even been to Borneo Reflexology in 101 area? That place is separated by transparent curtain! So please read PROPERLY before you ASSUME.

He says both he and the V guy got BBBJ. And the clue that Kkelvin gave was BO! Not Bor*o as you mentioned. So please check your facts properly first before trying to give advice / information to others! You might misled them to the wrong establishment and waste their hard earned $$$$$$$!

SnakeHunter
10-12-11, 06:56
Knock harder! Go and stand in front of Ravie's curry shop (the only mamak shop in 101). Put both hands up. Back a little more and stand 1 metre from the shop facing it (means the pub and Evershine cleaning office should be behind you). You should find / see the MP around 1 o'clock from where you are standing.If I am facing raven & 1 o'clock that place is wonder world. Correct me if I am wrong.

Fat Fat Roll
10-12-11, 08:46
Knock harder! Go and stand in front of Ravie's curry shop (the only mamak shop in 101). Put both hands up. Back a little more and stand 1 metre from the shop facing it (means the pub and Evershine cleaning office should be behind you). You should find / see the MP around 1 o'clock from where you are standing.Nice direction, better than google earth 2. 0

Fat Fat Roll
10-12-11, 08:48
Linda stay in ACH / Padungan?More likely.

Congratulations on the nice catch. Prepare to have your inbox exploded from all the people asking for the contact even though you said you cannot share it.

CheersNope, non of our member flood me yet. Because all of us were educated.

SnakeHunter
10-13-11, 00:43
First of all you should read Kkelvin's FR PROPERLY before trying to be smart and giving others wrong information. Have you even been to Borneo Reflexology in 101 area? That place is separated by transparent curtain! So please read PROPERLY before you ASSUME.

He says both he and the V guy got BBBJ. And the clue that Kkelvin gave was BO! Not Bor*o as you mentioned. So please check your facts properly first before trying to give advice / information to others! You might misled them to the wrong establishment and waste their hard earned $$$$$$$!You are brilliant bro Z, this is what I am wondering! Sure ka? Got meh? Lolz.

SnakeHunter
10-13-11, 00:46
More likely.

Nope, non of our member flood me yet. Because all of us were educated.Bro fat fat roll, I think and if you know who is him."SPK79" is trying hard to contact you to ask your confirmation for our TT session Friday night.

Hansolong
10-13-11, 02:12
First of all you should read Kkelvin's FR PROPERLY before trying to be smart and giving others wrong information. Have you even been to Borneo Reflexology in 101 area? That place is separated by transparent curtain! So please read PROPERLY before you ASSUME.

He says both he and the V guy got BBBJ. And the clue that Kkelvin gave was BO! Not Bor*o as you mentioned. So please check your facts properly first before trying to give advice / information to others! You might misled them to the wrong establishment and waste their hard earned $$$$$$$!My sincerest apologies for the wrong directions. The misinterpretation of the name is solely my fault.

Cheers

Member #2177
10-13-11, 08:05
To all the regular cheongsters out there, the usual OKT. AB has a specimen from Myanmar.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10. Big but modified.

FK: Yes.

BBBJ: 8/10 (Deep throat)

FJ: 8/10 (All positions and wild!)

Damage: RM180.

She's here for the next few days I was told. Han Han is also in town for the regulars that know who I'm talking about.

Notiguy
10-13-11, 09:17

He says both he and the V guy got BBBJ. And the clue that Kkelvin gave was BO! Not Bor*o as you mentioned. So please check your facts properly first before trying to give advice / information to others! You might misled them to the wrong establishment and waste their hard earned $$$$$$$!Jeepers. It was an honest mistake. Take a chill pill.

Tomifred
10-14-11, 06:07
Dear taiko out there,

Any clue of the location of the popular Ling2 and her sisters (long ago at K*L* third mile)? I visited them few years ago while my first try to a MP, and heard that they still at Kuching, probably around MP at J. Song, but don't know the exact location.

Just a keen to visit them, for old-time memory. Would appreciate if someone can provide the location. Thanks a lot.

Fat Fat Roll
10-14-11, 16:50
Bro fat fat roll, I think and if you know who is him."SPK79" is trying hard to contact you to ask your confirmation for our TT session Friday night.Ouch. Now in KK, having F-session in KK. OMG. I almost forgot that I send him a PM in it but my PM box is full. Due to some work load I am not in the kuching now. Please pass my message. Man. I miss another TT.

Mantit
10-15-11, 01:26
Revisit this MP after a long time. Mostly MILF. Got some SYT but not eye catching.

Chose a petite girl.

Name: Xiao Hui.

Origin: Chong Ching.

Marital: Single.

Face: 7/10 interesting.

Boobs: small 34B (she was braless)

Nipples: got tapes on (first time I came across)

Skin: smooth, tan.

GFE: not the submissive type.

Massage: not bad 7/10.

HJ: yes 8/10.

She told me that she offer butt rub, urut batin and HJ. Altogether is RM100, previously was RM150. I told her no way. The price is too high. Only took HJ for RM50.

Damage: 40+50

Hunter46
10-15-11, 05:54
Revisit this MP after a long time. Mostly MILF. Got some SYT but not eye catching.

Chose a petite girl.

Name: Xiao Hui.

Marital: Single.

Face: 7/10 interesting.

Boobs: small 34B (she was braless)

Nipples: got tapes on (first time I came across)

Skin: smooth, tan.

GFE: not the submissive type.

Massage: not bad 7/10.

HJ: yes 8/10.

She told me that she offer butt rub, urut batin and HJ. Altogether is RM100, previously was RM150. I told her no way. The price is too high. Only took HJ for RM50.

Damage: 40+50I tried no 12 before. Nice massage & HJ. Can also tapoa.

Mantit
10-15-11, 09:32
All ugly. No need to go there.

Mantit
10-15-11, 09:37
Chose a short girl. There is another taller girl. She looks quite nice.

Name: Xiao Man.

Face: 7/10 cute.

Skin: smooth.

Boobs: 34B a bit saggy.

Pussy: unshaved.

Nipples: dark and long.

GFE: 9/10 lay by my side while doing HJ. Kiss me on my cheek twice.

Kiss: on her lips.

Damage: 42+28

Mantit
10-15-11, 09:39
Two shops nearby each other. XMT2 is older and XMT1 is newer.

Any pretty ones to recommend?

Kuchinglan
10-15-11, 14:01
Did follow a firend drop inspect the stock, most of them ungly one. XMT 1 is much better and XMT Jln Song is the best among three of the outlets

LittleCuteMonkey
10-15-11, 15:54
Bro mantit, do you still have holy grail boobs kind of kangtao.

Mind share? I'll post a field report here.

SnakeHunter
10-16-11, 02:08
Did follow a firend drop inspect the stock, most of them ungly one. XMT 1 is much better and XMT Jln Song is the best among three of the outletsI do agreed with it. I went to the xmt 101 yesterday afternoon. Not much choice to pick. So just simply pick the one best out of three. The skill of massage the poorest that I never tried before among the all the those similar mp that I had visited before. The HJ provided, I think she font even know how to please a man for a HJ. Suck.

Mantit
10-16-11, 03:38
Bro mantit, do you still have holy grail boobs kind of kangtao.

Mind share? I'll post a field report here.Please PM me.

Mantit
10-16-11, 03:39
She is from Jiang Xi.

Chose a short girl. There is another taller girl. She looks quite nice.

Name: Xiao Man.

Face: 7/10 cute.

Boobs: 34B a bit saggy.

Nipples: dark and long.

GFE: 9/10 lay by my side while doing HJ. Kiss me on my cheek twice.

Kiss: on her lips.

Damage: 42+28

LittleCuteMonkey
10-16-11, 06:10
after reading bro here post.

been there twice, pick the same girl.

name: gna.

origin: pinoy.

look: 6/10 i think best looking among the rest

body: petite b cup.

massage: 4/10 normal.

hj: 5/10 just rub only, but you can control her speed.

bj: not offered.

fj: 120 agree with 100 but didn't take, must bring own cd.

wir: i think so.

gfe: 1st time was good, but 2nd time i made her angry and not allowed me suck her boob.

dmg: 50+20 hj fee

Mantit
10-16-11, 06:15
She told me that she massaged me before. However, I don't remember and I think she is wrong.

Name: Shi Qin.

No. 100.

Origin: Kui Lin.

Face: cute, girl next door 8/10.

Skin: fair, silky smooth 10/10.

Body: slim, lean.

Boobs: 34B, nice shape, not saggy at all, firm and soft 10/10.

Nipples: small and nice.

GFE: 10/10 can be naughty, don't let me unlooked her bras, like to play with me.

Kiss: let me kiss on her cheeks and neck.

Smile: very nice smile 10/10.

Pussy: did not see.

Massage: 4/10.

Damage: 43+27.

Very nice session with her.

Mantit
10-16-11, 06:37
Please PM me.But must exchange for another holy grail boobs contact.

Mantit
10-16-11, 06:39
Got another busty ML here. She look more mature. Close to 30. Face is only 5/10. Can try for the boobs.

Mantit
10-16-11, 06:42
Dear taiko out there,

Any clue of the location of the popular Ling2 and her sisters (long ago at K*L* third mile)? I visited them few years ago while my first try to a MP, and heard that they still at Kuching, probably around MP at J. Song, but don't know the exact location.

Just a keen to visit them, for old-time memory. Would appreciate if someone can provide the location. Thanks a lot.If you read the reports, you will find them. Stop asking before reading. Later kena scolded by bros here.

Fat Fat Roll
10-16-11, 11:52
All ugly. No need to go there.Haha, howdy Bro Mantit! When he said so, he mean so LOL. I am great I've see another taiko coming up! Yet our big bobbies lover too!

Mantit
10-16-11, 14:55
She looks like a waitress from a Japanese restaurant near Sarawak Plaza.

She told me that she massaged me before. However, I don't remember and I think she is wrong.

Name: Shi Qin.

No. 100.

Origin: Kui Lin.

Face: cute, girl next door 8/10.

Skin: fair, silky smooth 10/10.

Body: slim, lean.

Boobs: 34B, nice shape, not saggy at all, firm and soft 10/10.

Nipples: small and nice.

GFE: 10/10 can be naughty, don't let me unlooked her bras, like to play with me.

Kiss: let me kiss on her cheeks and neck.

Smile: very nice smile 10/10.

Pussy: did not see.

Massage: 4/10.

Very nice session with her.

Tomabong
10-17-11, 05:09
Hi Normad2020,

Can pm me the contact to give it a try and feedback you?

Cheers

KuchingSiawKia
10-17-11, 12:13

CheersBro,

Could you pm me the location? I can't find it.

Thanks

Old Cucumber
10-18-11, 03:45

CheersPM me the place. I don't know where it is.

ViperZ
10-18-11, 06:53
If I am facing raven & 1 o'clock that place is wonder world. Correct me if I am wrong.When you are facing Ravie's, look for a blue sign at your 1 o'clock.

Nice direction, better than google earth 2. 0Haha. Thank you.

You are brilliant bro Z, this is what I am wondering! Sure ka? Got meh? Lolz.That is why I always give this quote "When you are silent, no one says you are stupid, but when you say something that you are not sure of, everyone will THINK you are stupid"

My sincerest apologies for the wrong directions. The misinterpretation of the name is solely my fault.

CheersYou are forgiven kind sir. You are helpful but please don't give wrong information. It might lead to a waste of HARD EARNED $$$ for our friends here in the forum.

Jeepers. It was an honest mistake. Take a chill pill.If I were to ignore his post, most of the forumers here will head to Borneo Reflexology and wonder where is the 'experience' they expected. Forumers like you that have a 'don't care attitude' makes other forumers goes astray. I believe everyone here wants exact and accurate information and not a 'good guy saint' who knows nothing but pretends to be a saviour here.

Kuchinglan
10-18-11, 07:03

CheersDear Taiko Normad2020, I also don't know where is this place, could you also PM me as well? Thnaks a lot in advance.

Notiguy
10-18-11, 10:00
When you are facing Ravie's, look for a blue sign at your 1 o'clock.

Haha. Thank you.

That is why I always give this quote "When you are silent, no one says you are stupid, but when you say something that you are not sure of, everyone will THINK you are stupid"

You are forgiven kind sir. You are helpful but please don't give wrong information. It might lead to a waste of HARD EARNED $$$ for our friends here in the forum.

If I were to ignore his post, most of the forumers here will head to Borneo Reflexology and wonder where is the 'experience' they expected. Forumers like you that have a 'don't care attitude' makes other forumers goes astray. I believe everyone here wants exact and accurate information and not a 'good guy saint' who knows nothing but pretends to be a saviour here.Notice how your reply to Bro Hansolong is now toned down? Compare it to your earlier comment filled with caps lock and "!", That's what I meant by, take a chill pill. Relax man.

Don't assume I have a 'don't care attitude', please. Don't assume for that matter. Who died and made you King of everything?

I simply had no idea what was being discussed at the time and thus remained silent. Isn't that the precise thing you are advocating?

And in addition to what you stated earlier regarding exact and accurate information, I also believe that everyone here wants to have a polite and pleasant forum experience. Instead of having someone 'police' my posts. I believe Jackson does a wonderful job at that already.

Notiguy
10-18-11, 10:02

Haha. Thank you.

That is why I always give this quote "When you are silent, no one says you are stupid, but when you say something that you are not sure of, everyone will THINK you are stupid"

You are forgiven kind sir. You are helpful but please don't give wrong information. It might lead to a waste of HARD EARNED $$$ for our friends here in the forum.

If I were to ignore his post, most of the forumers here will head to Borneo Reflexology and wonder where is the 'experience' they expected. Forumers like you that have a 'don't care attitude' makes other forumers goes astray. I believe everyone here wants exact and accurate information and not a 'good guy saint' who knows nothing but pretends to be a saviour here.Notice how your reply to Bro Hansolong is now toned down? Compare it to your earlier comment filled with caps lock and "!", That's what I meant by, take a chill pill. Relax man.

Don't assume I have a 'don't care attitude', please. In fact, don't assume at all. Who died and made you King of everything?

I simply had no idea what was being discussed at the time and thus remained silent. Isn't that the precise thing you are advocating?

And in addition to what you stated earlier regarding exact and accurate information, I also believe that everyone here wants to have a polite and pleasant forum experience. Instead of having someone 'police' my posts. I believe Jackson does a wonderful job at that already.

KuchingSiawKia
10-18-11, 11:19
Went to this mp just now. Here is the FR.

Name: ah yong.

Origin: local.

Face: normal, MILF.

Skin: bit dark.

Body: moderate.

Boobs: be cup I think.

Smile: 8/10.

HJ: didn't ask.

Massage: 9/10.

Damage: 50 per hour.

WIR: yes.

She didn't ask any tips from me.

Kuchinglan
10-18-11, 11:34
Please PM me.Dear Bro Mantit, could you also PM me as well.

Thanks in advance

Toobies
10-18-11, 12:51
Went to simon on jln song yesterday.

Pick a girl name qiqi, boy she is really friendly.

Anyone who love GFE could check her out

Toobies
10-18-11, 13:30
Went to Simon of Jln song yesterday, pick a girl name Qiqi.

She got quite nice melons and most importantly a very nice attitude.

Anyone who loves excellent GFE could go check her out.

Jac001
10-18-11, 14:03

Haha. Thank you.

If I were to ignore his post, most of the forumers here will head to Borneo Reflexology and wonder where is the 'experience' they expected. Forumers like you that have a 'don't care attitude' makes other forumers goes astray. I believe everyone here wants exact and accurate information and not a 'good guy saint' who knows nothing but pretends to be a saviour here.U have my salute. A true cheongster in the heart I must say. If there are more like you, every1 will have their due satisfied.

Prestigejy
10-19-11, 02:08
O new member who read Kuching post.

There are many ways of finding sex in Kuching. Most of the members here posted about Massage Parlors- 1.

1) Massage Parlor (MP). In Kuching Most of the MP are occupied by China girls (PRC) They are many posts here. You can read through the posts in ISG. If PRC not your taste you can try some local or indon girl massage parlor. For example Opposite hilton kuching Relax MP, ND in Ang Cheng Ho. Many others.

2) Pubs- This is the best option for me. MP not my style. There are many local pubs which have beautiful and busty GRO. These pubs often cater for locals. They usually play local music or indon music. Example for pubs in third miles (near Mc D). Ang cheng Ho. Mind you that they are not prostitute. You got to have some skill and guts to fish them out.

3) OKT (pimp). Easy la. Ask taxi drivers. They will arrange it. Hotel full of prostitutes are like Kingwood inn, Grand Continental. I don't suggest you ask bell boy. Just give some tips to taxi driver. Good advice come with a price.

4) Social Networking- you keep on hitting on the local girls you will end up with freebies. Not for those who stay in Kuching for 2-3 days times.

5) Prostitute house- They are many in Kuching. But member here won't simply give out the detail because the Police is monitoring this post carefully. They don't want end up eating curry rice (In Jail) when they supposed to have fun in bed with their beloved sex worker. Many In MJC. You would be surprise those working ladies been here for a long time until they are very fluent with local dialect.

6) Restaurant-There is a restaurant in town which has beautiful GRO's.

7) Street Hookers.

Who says Kuching is a dead place?

RockyRocky88
10-19-11, 04:02
Went to Simon of Jln song yesterday, pick a girl name Qiqi.

She got quite nice melons and most importantly a very nice attitude.

Anyone who loves excellent GFE could go check her out.Is tat the same Qiqi I used to visit? Wonder if this her 1st visit to kch?

Normad2020
10-19-11, 04:37
Brother Kuchinglan, foremost I am not a Taiko as that title belongs to the real experts and masters of this forum. I am a cheongster just like you.

To Brothers, Kuchinglan, Old Cucumber, KuchingSiawKia & Tomaboy, for the location of SP-1, I am not the originator of the information. I suggest you request the information from Senior Taiko like Mannnn, FatFatRoll, Viper Z, etc.

Cheers.

Dear Taiko Normad2020, I also don't know where is this place, could you also PM me as well? Thnaks a lot in advance.

Naihiak
10-19-11, 06:26

There are many ways of finding sex in Kuching. Most of the members here posted about Massage Parlors- 1.

1) Massage Parlor (MP). In Kuching Most of the MP are occupied by China girls (PRC) They are many posts here. You can read through the posts in ISG. If PRC not your taste you can try some local or indon girl massage parlor. For example Opposite hilton kuching Relax MP, ND in Ang Cheng Ho. Many others.

2) Pubs- This is the best option for me. MP not my style. There are many local pubs which have beautiful and busty GRO. These pubs often cater for locals. They usually play local music or indon music. Example for pubs in third miles (near Mc D). Ang cheng Ho. Mind you that they are not prostitute. You got to have some skill and guts to fish them out.

3) OKT (pimp). Easy la. Ask taxi drivers. They will arrange it. Hotel full of prostitutes are like Kingwood inn, Grand Continental. I don't suggest you ask bell boy. Just give some tips to taxi driver. Good advice come with a price.

4) Social Networking- you keep on hitting on the local girls you will end up with freebies. Not for those who stay in Kuching for 2-3 days times.

5) Prostitute house- They are many in Kuching. But member here won't simply give out the detail because the Police is monitoring this post carefully. They don't want end up eating curry rice (In Jail) when they supposed to have fun in bed with their beloved sex worker. Many In MJC. You would be surprise those working ladies been here for a long time until they are very fluent with local dialect.

7) Street Hookers.

Who says Kuching is a dead place?Bro how are you?

Can pm me location of SP at MJC? Nearer to my house and already get bored with SP1 ACH hehe.

BTW I have received not less than 20 PMs asked for SP1 location. All I have to say is I can't simply share it with anyone except those I reli can trust, sorry. And the worst part is when I asked to exchange ctc most of them said they don't have any, they are new. Thats not a good excuse. Come on.

LittleCuteMonkey
10-19-11, 06:35

7) Street Hookers.

Who says Kuching is a dead place?Agree with you, just never had a clue for no5 even been follow the thread for year.

Ill just continue hunting no1 those local fishes.

Kkelvin
10-19-11, 12:28
Best so far I had, will visit her again:

Lick back, ear, thigh, lips, nipples, balls, cock.

Hugging with standing position, & used my cock to rub her pussy.

She was wet & her clit got hard.

A good session with damage 120 total.

The rest find out yrself.

Kkelvin
10-19-11, 12:30

7) Street Hookers.

Who says Kuching is a dead place?You left out the one at home, LOL

Prestigejy
10-20-11, 03:16
You left out the one at home, LOLHahaha. I have an empty home. Ahhh I see that you got something to share from your home? That would be great. LOL.

ViperZ
10-20-11, 03:40
Notice how your reply to Bro Hansolong is now toned down? Compare it to your earlier comment filled with caps lock and "!", That's what I meant by, take a chill pill. Relax man.

Don't assume I have a 'don't care attitude', please. In fact, don't assume at all. Who died and made you King of everything?

And in addition to what you stated earlier regarding exact and accurate information, I also believe that everyone here wants to have a polite and pleasant forum experience. Instead of having someone 'police' my posts. I believe Jackson does a wonderful job at that already.It was toned down as he realised his mistake and apologised (unlike some 'hero' here who wants to butt his nose into everything). I am already in my early 50s and as such don't have the time to keep wasting my time replying to your 'not INFORMATIVE at all postings'! At least after my postings with the caps lock and everything, most of the forumers here found the actual place.

After your chill pill statement, what have the other forumers here to gain from that heroic statement?

Go and try be a HERO at some other forum / place. I am here to give ACCURATE information that our dear friend Hansolong have admited that he was wrong in the first place.

Mannnn
10-20-11, 03:50

7) Street Hookers.

Who says Kuching is a dead place?8) Hair Salon.

9) Cafe.

10) Room for rent

Normad2020
10-20-11, 05:54
YES I can attest to Hair Salon as I go to Kuching for haircut to visit my favorite hairdresser. Hehehe.

Taiko "Room for Rent"? Mind sharing via PM?

Thanks a bunch. Cheers.

8) Hair Salon.

9) Cafe.

10) Room for rent

Normad2020
10-20-11, 05:59
Taiko my friend told me they move to their own building at 4th mile is that true? Still have the GROs and KTV?

Cheers.

Who says Kuching is a dead place?

Prestigejy
10-20-11, 07:16
8) Hair Salon.

9) Cafe.

10) Room for rentWell said bro. But these are too deep sea level for some. I only share the superficial one.

Prestigejy
10-20-11, 07:18
Bro how are you?

Can pm me location of SP at MJC? Nearer to my house and already get bored with SP1 ACH hehe.

BTW I have received not less than 20 PMs asked for SP1 location. All I have to say is I can't simply share it with anyone except those I reli can trust, sorry. And the worst part is when I asked to exchange ctc most of them said they don't have any, they are new. Thats not a good excuse. Come on.Answer to Your question lies in Bro Mann's answer.

Notiguy
10-20-11, 08:24
It was toned down as he realised his mistake and apologised (unlike some 'hero' here who wants to butt his nose into everything). I am already in my early 50s and as such don't have the time to keep wasting my time replying to your 'not INFORMATIVE at all postings'! At least after my postings with the caps lock and everything, most of the forumers here found the actual place.

After your chill pill statement, what have the other forumers here to gain from that heroic statement?

Go and try be a HERO at some other forum / place. I am here to give ACCURATE information that our dear friend Hansolong have admited that he was wrong in the first place.So that's what mid-life crisis sounds like.

Uncle, no need to use your age a point for argument, it's a rather 'weak' point. .

It is obvious from your replies that you are not 'used' to people standing up to you. I say, welcome to the real world. Maybe the term chill pill is after your 'time' but to take a chill pill = relax / calm down. How is that a heroic statement? It puzzles me. No need to work up your blood pressure, uncle.

There you go assuming again regarding "not INFORMATIVE at all postings etc". I shan't reply to that. But I will address some other points, since you insist on your ways.

Let's take a look at your FR (s).

10-07-11 11:23 #6306

"Looks like this culture is still very dominant here. I already gave the clue of the place And one of the ladies (of her being new and from Sze chuan). Instead of doing some homework like those who are really serious, some even have the nerve to ask if they are PRCs or not and wanted the number straight away. If you really take the effort to go there, one will find out that all of them are from the People's Republic of China. In addition, had you went and ask the counter specifically for the new girl from sze chuan, she would have informed you of the number. I will give a clue here. It starts with a 9x. Half spoon feed already. Hope the serious guys would actually make the little effort to get the rest of the information."

10-18-11 06:53 #6362

"If I were to ignore his post, most of the forumers here will head to Borneo Reflexology and wonder where is the 'experience' they expected. Forumers like you that have a 'don't care attitude' makes other forumers goes astray. I believe everyone here wants exact and accurate information and not a 'good guy saint' who knows nothing but pretends to be a saviour here."

On the one hand you complain that members here want to be spoonfed and you give clues akin to having people jump through hoops. But then you go on to say that "EVERYONE" wants exact and accurate information.

So which is it? Giving clues and asking people to do their home work or giving Exact and accurate information? . Pot calling the kettle black?

And puhh-lease don't give me the "I mentioned the place and where she was from and that she was new". That's hardly exact or accurate by any definition. There are more then (1) ml working there you know? . What if a fellow brother goes there with the intention of finding this new 'ml', how is he to know any better if the MP decides to pull a switch on him? He would also be wasting his hard earned $.

Walk the talk uncle, walk the talk.

And earlier on, You made a comment regarding "Posting praises and carrying each other's balls" I read it and decided to let it slide with a view of keeping things harmonious. But since we are at it, why not.

09-30-11 04:29 #6266

"Rather than posting praises for each other and carry each other balls, why don't you guys post some useful information that we can all enjoy. Not some FL (I wonder if it is even imaginary) that we all are not able to patronised or only for one selected person!"

Wow! So in your eyes, it's wrong for members to praise another for a good FR now? This is not your house or forum you know, uncle.

And there you go again assuming that this FL is only for one selected person. As you can see in the following posts, this FL is very much in existence as confirmed by another senior member.

10-03-11 08:19 #6284

"You must have mistaken identity. I am not the disappreared & self professed taiko. Viper Z (note the spacing between the 'Z' and my postings). I am a regular guy who wants some useful information and would like to share mine to deserving ones."

You are not a self professed taiko, I will give you that. But you certainly go around commenting like one, Uncle.

Don't be mistaken, uncle. In your office or house, you can talk to your subordinates, your staff and your family as you wish. But remember, that this is not your office or house. Every member here is also just a 'regular guy'.

Did I miss out anything else?

Anyways, I have taken up enough room as it is (my sincere apologies members / brothers) but some things need to be addressed and I have aired my views sufficiently, so this will be my final say on the matter.

If you choose to reply, uncle. Please take a deep breath and at least address the issues raised, instead of just commenting / debating "blanket-uncle-style".

Sekian Terima-Kasih.

P / s I have no intention of being a Hero. But the movie starring Jet Li and Tony Leung was awesome.

Zzzzzz123
10-20-11, 08:56

The rest find out yrself.Sounds familiar,"used cock to rub pussy" meaning a possible FJ? And "lick balls and cock" meaning a BJ?

Did visit the same place, but no such services, mayb you look more handsome.

Does her number ends with "6846"? Don't want to mention wrong number, afraid later give wrong info.

Naihiak
10-20-11, 12:43

The rest find out yrself.Bro you mean Simon Place near Kaya Toast?

Fat Fat Roll
10-20-11, 17:59
8) Hair Salon.

9) Cafe.

10) Room for rentThe number 8 is classic, I like that the most. Well, the No. 10 is even cool. Going to hunt it down again.

ViperZ
10-21-11, 03:15
Since you called me an uncle, I would guess that you are a young 'ciku'. In summary of all the historic postings that you dug up, I do give accurate information but they will have to do some 'ground work' first. I would say the average senior members here are mostly in my age group. Ie Taiko Bakuteh, Miao 28, Mannn, Normad2020, etc. They are only thinking what I am writing here, don't stick your Notiguy nose into other's business. Hansolong did not object to my criticism of his assumption but rather he apologised for it. On the other hand, here you are, dragging this issue of your 'cannot be criticised attitude'. Similar to a young hot blooded ciku. I have yet to see one post here supporting your argument from the other forumers but my post seems to be appreciated by them (since it is INFORMATIVE) and not a drama creation GENERAL statement like yours. I would advise that you try more salt in this industry and contribute NEW information to the others here rather than trying to give useless postings like asking others to take a chill pill. Think about it.

"Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise!"

ViperZ
10-21-11, 03:18
Hahaha. I have an empty home. Ahhh I see that you got something to share from your home? That would be great. LOL.Homecooked food?

Naihiak
10-21-11, 03:58
8) Hair Salon.

9) Cafe.

10) Room for rentFor no. 10 I only knw 1 place at padungan. Went twice. Damage: 80-120

Mantit
10-21-11, 07:17
Is this at 101?

The rest find out yrself.

Kkelvin
10-21-11, 07:44
Heard got some pinoys FL behind the apartment of J&J, stutong. RM70 a session. Anybody knows?

Yet to find out more.

DickyDick
10-21-11, 08:10
Name: Yang Yang.

Face: 7/10. Long hair, big eyes.

Body: 7/10. Tall, medium meaty type.

Boobs: 8/10. Around B / C, firm type.

Massage: 1/10. Merely touching.

HJ: 5/10

Damage: 50+20

GFE: 7/10. Friendly but kinda rush.

Wir: maybe?

SwitchCash
10-21-11, 16:57

Face: 7/10. Long hair, big eyes.

Body: 7/10. Tall, medium meaty type.

Boobs: 8/10. Around B / C, firm type.

Massage: 1/10. Merely touching.

HJ: 5/10

Damage: 50+20

GFE: 7/10. Friendly but kinda rush.

Wir: maybe?Can pm me location and shop?

Kcholdman
10-22-11, 10:00
For no. 10 I only knw 1 place at padungan. Went twice. Damage: 80-120Hey. Geng. I like this. Any tips for easy find the location. Thank you first.

Mantit
10-22-11, 11:11
Again. Found SYT at this place.

Name: Wen Wen.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Lips: little and sexy.

Skin: fair and smooth.

Boobs: small A cup, nice shape and firm.

Nipples: tiny tiny tiny pink (same size as mine) I have never seen small nipples like this before. Very cute.

HJ: yes good 9/10.

GFE: good.

Personality: has good cute laugh.

Damage: 43+37 (actually asked for RM50 as tips)

LittleCuteMonkey
10-22-11, 13:38
Head to this place at noon, only 3 ML sitting on couch.

There used to be 5, heard 1 went back China and another went to boulevard LOL.

Only 5 ML of total.

1 greet me but not very interest at first.

When proceed to room notice her boobs actually quite big

Name: Yangx2.

Origin: Fu Jian.

Look: 6/10

Body: medium. 36C-D soft.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: 5/10.

BJ: didn't ask but I think is offer.

FJ: yes but I think pricey because I asked for b2b it is already 150 include massage.

DMG: 30+50.

WIR: too exp for HJ. Maybe no but she is best in this MP, since there were only 3 ML

Wexoxo
10-22-11, 16:00
Those who like lower back and butt massage should try this. However, its purely massage. The butt massage is the highlight. Just a little bit more, one might demand some action. Haha.

Only 2 ML (the tao ke nio and another) both middle age. Both local.

HappyGuy28
10-22-11, 19:29
For no. 10 I only knw 1 place at padungan. Went twice. Damage: 80-120Hey, do you mind to share this place? Can you tell me more? I'm new here.

Dog And Cat
10-23-11, 16:14
Dear all Taiko,

Been sometime I didn't post any report, I try to upload before but not succesful.

I had known is lady for quite some time but only visiting her once in a blue moon. Last week around 11. 30 got a sms from her, I reply with a call then we agree to meet up at her apartment for a cup of coffee since her roommates when out and she say will not come very late. Upon reaching her apartment, the door is not lock and she ask me to come in myself since she she in bathroom. Wah. I think! So we chat a bit, eating somethings she offer and suddenly her roommates came back, shit I think, why so early. To cut the story short, we end up in her room. So I jokingly ask her to massage me, but end up I massage. She only wear a long t-shirt with nothing under it. With my 'massage' I reaching for her neck, then the breast. And I ask do you like to. To my surprise, she show me a CD. So she turn of the light and a start with missionary and side way. She lazy to do the other work and sensitive to kissing breast and fingering. So I just do the normal way until she cum and hug me quite hard. After taking bath she ask me to go home which at first I ask I want to stay over night. Ask me to come next time. Damage is RM50 cause I only bring that much for that night which I'm on my way home. Location is near to empat ekor mudajaya. Name L. Z. Body, last time is 7/10 now 5/10, breast, last time 8/10 now 4/10 I wonder why? Now saggy and smaller? Skin also not as smooth as before. Maybe not consider to visit her again since the body is almost out of shape already, last time I bring her to hotel the feeling is nicer.

Smith John
10-23-11, 16:59
Heard lots of experience from seniors here about MP around ach so try there. Near the river with 2 lot of shop.

Name: Mary.

Origin: indon.

Look: 4/10.

Body: 5/10

Massage: 7/10.

HJ: 3/10 (rushing)

BJ: ask but didn't do but said other girls would do (50).

Fj: no.

Damage: 70 (1 and half hour) + 20.

WIR: Maybe but with other ML.

Dog And Cat
10-23-11, 17:12
Dear all Taiko,

Been sometime I didn't post any report, I try to upload before but not succesful.

I had known is lady for quite some time but only visiting her once in a blue moon. Last week around 11. 30 got a sms from her, I reply with a call then we agree to meet up at her apartment for a cup of coffee since her roommates when out and she say will not come very late. Upon reaching her apartment, the door is not lock and she ask me to come in myself since she she in bathroom. Wah. I think! So we chat a bit, eating somethings she offer and suddenly her roommates came back, shit I think, why so early. To cut the story short, we end up in her room. So I jokingly ask her to massage me, but end up I massage. She only wear a long t-shirt with nothing under it. With my 'massage' I reaching for her neck, then the breast. And I ask do you like to. To my surprise, she show me a CD. So she turn of the light and a start with missionary and side way. She lazy to do the other work and sensitive to kissing breast and fingering. So I just do the normal way until she cum and hug me quite hard. After taking bath she ask me to go home which at first I ask I want to stay over night. Ask me to come next time. Damage is RM50 cause I only bring that much for that night which I'm on my way home. Location is near to empat ekor mudajaya. Name L. Z. Body, last time is 7/10 now 5/10, breast, last time 8/10 now 4/10 I wonder why? Now saggy and smaller? Skin also not as smooth as before. Maybe not consider to visit her again since the body is almost out of shape already, last time I bring her to hotel the feeling is nicer.

Mannnn
10-24-11, 03:22
Last week went for a teh tarik with taiko Viper Z. And later went for a normal massage. Taiko Viper Z pay for my bills. Millions thank to taiko Viper Z.

Taiko Viper Z later give me some very good info, which I have yet to try. Taiko Viper Z have tried her and gave her a five stars rating. :)

Name: H.

Origin: Indon.

Place: Near to the road that has many latex.

FJ: 10/10.

Boobs: Quite big, handful.

Pros: Can "F" her in her room :cool:

ViperZ
10-24-11, 04:32
Last week went for a the tarik with taiko Viper Z. And later went for a normal massage. Taiko Viper Z pay for my bills. Millions thank to taiko Viper Z.

Taiko Viper Z later give me some very good info, which I have yet to try. Taiko Viper Z have tried her and gave her a five stars rating. .

Pros: Can "F" her in her room :cool:How young is young? I am interested but don't want tog et my ass whipped.

KuchingSiawKia
10-24-11, 05:02
Last week went for a the tarik with taiko Viper Z. And later went for a normal massage. Taiko Viper Z pay for my bills. Millions thank to taiko Viper Z.

Taiko Viper Z later give me some very good info, which I have yet to try. Taiko Viper Z have tried her and gave her a five stars rating. .

Pros: Can "F" her in her room :cool:Is she ML or FL?

Mannnn
10-24-11, 08:17
How young is young? I am interested but don't want tog et my ass whipped.In this forum, the youngest age stated should be 18. Don't worry about your ass. Her passport age is 20 something.

This is the newest indon car you can get in kuching now. Powerful car! 300hp. I think you like powerful car.

Taiko Viper Z come in less than 10 minutes. Normally he can last for an hour. (PhD-level-sex)

Taiko Viper Z says her pussy is very very tight. Indeed she is a new car.

Mannnn
10-24-11, 08:22
Is she ML or FL?ML my friend. Everyone can get it. Go look for it. This MP got all old PRC auntie and only got one SYT.

Kkelvin
10-24-11, 09:01
In this forum, the youngest age stated should be 18. Don't worry about your ass. Her passport age is 20 something.

This is the newest indon car you can get in kuching now. Powerful car! 300hp. I think you like powerful car.

Taiko Viper Z come in less than 10 minutes. Normally he can last for an hour. (PhD-level-sex)

Taiko Viper Z says her pussy is very very tight. Indeed she is a new car.LOL, in this case how long our Taiko Mannn last? (God-like-level)

Remembered last time waiting outside for so long.

Guess my primary one level not worth to try since it cost RM100 / minute.

LittleCuteMonkey
10-24-11, 09:30
ML my friend. Everyone can get it. Go look for it. This MP got all old PRC auntie and only got one SYT.Dmg? Can give small hint of this place.

Teojn
10-24-11, 09:52
In this forum, the youngest age stated should be 18. Don't worry about your ass. Her passport age is 20 something.

Taiko Viper Z says her pussy is very very tight. Indeed she is a new car.Is it near the makan place? If it is, then be careful about tis H. (ML). She's very tricky.

KuchingSiawKia
10-24-11, 14:52
Went to this mp again to try out other ML. Here's the report:-

Name: Ah Yen.

Origin: Hubei.

Look: 7/10

Body: medium.

Boobs: B cup and soft.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: 6/10.

DMG: 43 (1. 5 hrs msg) + 18 HJ fee.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: yes.

She let me see and touch her boobs. Yum yum. After msg, she lied beside me and hugged me. She even kissed me. Walao eh. Shiok!

Dog And Cat
10-24-11, 18:31
ML my friend. Everyone can get it. Go look for it. This MP got all old PRC auntie and only got one SYT.Dear Taiko mann,

All the while I have been trying PRC, I really like to try a local and this one give me a perfect match. Do you mind to give more hints about this place?

Thanks in advance.

Mannnn
10-25-11, 02:48
LOL, in this case how long our Taiko Mannn last? (God-like-level)

Remembered last time waiting outside for so long.

Guess my primary one level not worth to try since it cost RM100 / minute.Haha. Don't say god-like-level lah. That time I got daily training mah. Now no more. Back to kindergarten-level sex.

Mannnn
10-25-11, 02:54
Dear Taiko mann,

All the while I have been trying PRC, I really like to try a local and this one give me a perfect match. Do you mind to give more hints about this place?

Thanks in advance.Near to the latex road. Near to Sunday market. About damage, nego with her. Maybe she likes dog or cat, then the price will be lower or free.

Kuchinglan
10-25-11, 15:07
Could any of the Taiko share with me where is SP-1 or PM me?

Thanks a lot in advance

Edwin5146
10-25-11, 16:11
Sorry for the late reply.

S*nggol*l* Htl = The hotel opposite Public Bank Padungan. BTW for those looking for a quickie hotel, this one is not bad. RM60 room is quite big. Parking is discreet as you are behind the main traffic areas but you are still in town so easy to get back to office.

Houses at Mile 7 = The old squatter houses at the end of Lorong Liu Shan Bang. The old timers will know these houses.

S*and *h Htl = The old place near to Brooke Dockyard. Downstairs is a coffeeshop. But this place is quite rundown. No toilet in the rooms, if you want to wash up, you have to do it in the sink. DO NOT USE THE TOWELS offered to you. Best is you bring your own baby wipes to wipe yourself then straight go home and bathe. I don't use the bed just the table.

Cheers.Bro. Could you mind telling me where I can find l* at s* and h* htl. Went to the place to try out l* but didn't know where to find her. Would like to try her as she is my taste.

Dog And Cat
10-25-11, 18:00
Near to the latex road. Meaning? If Near to Sunday market, rubber Road got 2 MP with the fruit name AXXXE! Or Sunday market at mudajaya. Of course I nego with her but I don't think its free unless I look like tom cruise. LOL. No free lunch in this field. Yes, last 2 yrs ago I do meet a ML which I meet twice a week for no charges but still had to pay for few hrs to take her out or just sleep at her hostel. Thanks for infor and waiting anxiously for more detail hints. Thanks and hope I could meet up with you and the rest of taiko oneday for a TT sessions.

Fat Fat Roll
10-27-11, 08:55
Since you called me an uncle, I would guess that you are a young 'ciku'. In summary of all the historic postings that you dug up, I do give accurate information but they will have to do some 'ground work' first. I would say the average senior members here are mostly in my age group. Ie Taiko Bakuteh, Miao 28, Mannn, Normad2020, etc. They are only thinking what I am writing here, don't stick your Notiguy nose into other's business. Hansolong did not object to my criticism of his assumption but rather he apologised for it. On the other hand, here you are, dragging this issue of your 'cannot be criticised attitude'. Similar to a young hot blooded ciku. I have yet to see one post here supporting your argument from the other forumers but my post seems to be appreciated by them (since it is INFORMATIVE) and not a drama creation GENERAL statement like yours. I would advise that you try more salt in this industry and contribute NEW information to the others here rather than trying to give useless postings like asking others to take a chill pill. Think about it.

"Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise!"I did not qualified in the "your age group". Haha

Macrot
10-27-11, 10:22
Metro got PRC and Indon, damaged Rm40 / hr. DM got Bidayuh, damaged RM45 / hr.

Both offer good and hard massage, thigh massage close to balls, but no touching. No extra offered. No allowed auto rooming. Will try other MP later. Adios.

LittleCuteMonkey
10-27-11, 17:51
I only know aNDy and digits MP.

Been visited and post fr already.

Also YYF but the quality seems not ideal so didn't try.

May I know where is A*G*L at petanak.

I'm big fan of local ml, need more such mp to chiong.

Hope all the bros here can share with me.

Mantit
10-29-11, 02:25
Forget about Angel. Most of the time, you find dinasours there. I only found SYT there once.

Try Liba in 3rd Mile. Not high quality.

Try Kitty and Relax in MJC.

Opposite Hilton, you can find few MPs.

Shadow, Sparks in Petanak.

I only know aNDy and digits MP.

Been visited and post fr already.

Also YYF but the quality seems not ideal so didn't try.

May I know where is A*G*L at petanak.

I'm big fan of local ml, need more such mp to chiong.

Hope all the bros here can share with me.

Mantit
10-29-11, 02:26
Make sure you post FR here for sharing.

Forget about Angel. Most of the time, you find dinasours there. I only found SYT there once.

Shadow, Sparks in Petanak.

LittleCuteMonkey
10-29-11, 03:50

Shadow, Sparks in Petanak.I'll try them out and let you know if I find any holy grail.

THANKS AGAIN

Mantit
10-29-11, 17:50
Bro Mannn, I think I have cracked your code and found H.

Name: H*l*n

Origin: Pontianak.

Face: 7/10 quite cute.

Body: short and petite.

Boobs: 34 small B.

FJ: no (having her period)

Damage: 40+ 60 expensive.

She promised me a FJ next time.

There is another 27 year old indon Tina and a 28 year old pinoy.

Mantit
10-29-11, 17:53
Saw 3 MLs here. Nothing good.

Mantit
10-29-11, 17:54
No hanky panky here.

Mantit
10-29-11, 17:55
All Vietkong here. Got one okay one.

Mantit
10-29-11, 17:57
All Vietkong here. Got one okay one. Ah Lan.

Mantit
10-29-11, 17:58
Nothing good here.

Mantit
10-29-11, 18:07
Bro Kuchinglan, pay attention.

Name: jia jia.

No: 398.

Origin: fujian.

Body: slightly plump.

Skin: not so smooth.

Boobs: 35C firm, nice shape 10/10.

Nipples: pink.

HJ: yes (like having sex with her)

Damage: 43+ 27.

She is very easy going. Not money face at all.

Will go back for:

No. 566- big boobs.

No. 299- smiley face.

No. 368- Ang Pai

Mantit
10-29-11, 18:09
Anyone know what is happening to this MP? It is under new name now: blue ocean something. Are the MLs still the same?

Normad2020
10-31-11, 04:20
Brothers, received a sms from R from LL (my favorite BBBJCIM girl) that she is no longer working at 4. 5mile as her boss has transferred her to the new outlet at Bau (indirectly a promotion for her as she will manage the said outlet). She also informed me that the new place will be staff by Thai, Indon & Viet (arrival spread out over Nov). There will not be any PRC there. So brothers another new place to try out. LOL.

Cheers

Kuchinglan
10-31-11, 06:36

Will go back for:

No. 566- big boobs.

No. 299- smiley face.

No. 368- Ang PaiDear bro Mantit, thanks for your info and will try out on it.

Thanks for the info

Teh C
10-31-11, 08:49

Will go back for:

No. 566- big boobs.

No. 299- smiley face.

No. 368- Ang PaiTried 368 twice. Good GFE, good body, good skill but a bit money face. BTW, what does Ang Pai means? Bro, if comparing 368 and 398, which is better in terms of GFEand HJ skill?

LittleCuteMonkey
10-31-11, 12:03
Actually looking for fj this afternoon, but. Still ended up the same. Sad.

Always brought a cd but never had a chance to use. Cut the story short.

Visit aim J sea just now, go to kitty first. Walk in there are only 3 ML.

All very disappointing eh. So decide to visit relax again, been there last week but no good stock.

Quite lucky today. No stock actually but too desperate pick a ML called lin.

When proceed to room, I saw a HOLY GRAIL just finished her session. Damn I really want to change ML.

That lin ML left a while, and this holy grail show up again so I had a chance to talk to her alone.

I asked her name and say if I can change ML! She say can and ask me talk to the mamasan.

I feel sorry to that lin, and also heard the holy grail say sorry to her.

OK here's the FR, you guys can know her name already.

NAME: LinDX (I ever seen this name in ISG before, I sure many of you ever tried already)

Origin: Local (Bugis, I don't know what is that)

Face: 7/10 suit the boob face.

Body: bit plump but who cares.

BOOB: 40C and smells gooddd, my hand now still got the smell.

Massage: I took 30 mins, so I only can rate 4/10

HJ: yes, I take.

BJ: yes, I no take.

FJ: yes, I no take.

WIR: I don't KNOW, read below then you know why.

This mp is quite expensive, not even mp just shoot place sp.

1 hour massage 50, half hour 30.

And this ML, she is doing part time, have boyfriend, the price can't negotiate she very stubborn.

But she still get many customer, when massage her ph keep ringing like got appointment one.

HJ 50, cannot lower already. FJ 150, FJ w / o BJ 130, total include half hour massage.

I took her num, she say cannot sms her because of her bf.

If got new holy grail please intro me!

And thanks again Mantit

Notiguy
10-31-11, 17:09
Anyone know what is happening to this MP? It is under new name now: blue ocean something. Are the MLs still the same?Bro, I believe they have moved. The Blue something is a new place so I don't think the mls will be the same.

Mantit
11-01-11, 00:31
Tried 368 twice. Good GFE, good body, good skill but a bit money face. BTW, what does Ang Pai means? Bro, if comparing 368 and 398, which is better in terms of GFEand HJ skill?Ang Pai means very popular. How are 368's boobs? Big? Face? Pretty?

Mantit
11-01-11, 00:37
Bro, I believe they have moved. The Blue something is a new place so I don't think the mls will be the same.Bro, do you know where they moved to? The MLs at Blue Ocean, any good?

Miao28
11-01-11, 00:56
Brothers, received a sms from R from LL (my favorite BBBJCIM girl) that she is no longer working at 4. 5mile as her boss has transferred her to the new outlet at Bau (indirectly a promotion for her as she will manage the said outlet). She also informed me that the new place will be staff by Thai, Indon & Viet (arrival spread out over Nov). There will not be any PRC there. So brothers another new place to try out. LOL.

CheersWanted to go there a few days ago, but my Bau friends told me the place shut down due to lack of business. Has it reopened again?

Miao28
11-01-11, 01:05
Actually looking for fj this afternoon, but. Still ended up the same. Sad.

Always brought a cd but never had a chance to use. Cut the story short.

Visit aim J sea just now, go to kitty first. Walk in there are only 3 ML.

All very disappointing eh. So decide to visit relax again, been there last week but no good stock.

Quite lucky today. No stock actually but too desperate pick a ML called lin.

When proceed to room, I saw a HOLY GRAIL just finished her session. Damn I really want to change ML.

That lin ML left a while, and this holy grail show up again so I had a chance to talk to her alone.

I asked her name and say if I can change ML! She say can and ask me talk to the mamasan.

I feel sorry to that lin, and also heard the holy grail say sorry to her.

OK here's the FR, you guys can know her name already.

NAME: LinDX (I ever seen this name in ISG before, I sure many of you ever tried already)

Origin: Local (Bugis, I don't know what is that)

Face: 7/10 suit the boob face.

Body: bit plump but who cares.

BOOB: 40C and smells gooddd, my hand now still got the smell.

Massage: I took 30 mins, so I only can rate 4/10

HJ: yes, I take.

BJ: yes, I no take.

FJ: yes, I no take.

WIR: I don't KNOW, read below then you know why.

This mp is quite expensive, not even mp just shoot place sp.

1 hour massage 50, half hour 30.

And this ML, she is doing part time, have boyfriend, the price can't negotiate she very stubborn.

But she still get many customer, when massage her ph keep ringing like got appointment one.

HJ 50, cannot lower already. FJ 150, FJ w / o BJ 130, total include half hour massage.

I took her num, she say cannot sms her because of her bf.

If got new holy grail please intro me!

And thanks again MantitHoy Cow. This Lindx has been a ML lady in MJC for donkey's years, going on for almost a decade already. What new holy grail is that? I called her the most seasoned and the longest serving ML in MJC. But one thing for this seasoned pro, she is very friendly and accommodating if you show her the 'money'.

ViperZ
11-01-11, 01:49

CheersThanks a million for a fresh information. Now to travel to Bau.

Kinomura
11-01-11, 06:15
Went to fire phoenix few days ago in the afternoon. Saw 4-5 ml sitting down on the sofa all of them on laptops in a row like they are some big tycoon's secretary having a conference. Hahaha. Cut story short. I chose a syt ml and off we went in the room.

Name: kai chee.

No: didn't ask.

Origin: hang zhou.

Face: 6. 5/10 pretty.

Body: very petite and have curves where it should be.

Boobs: 36C soft and cuddly (like jui tauhu lidat) , nice shape 10/10.

Nipples: pink and inverted (my fav) wow.

HJ: 6/10 quite hard, she give me HJ for about 15 mins then cum. Her HJ skill not reli good. She even let me suck her nipples and finger her bt still hard for me to cum. After that force myself. Haha.

Damage: 93 (1 1/2 hour + HJ). Is this expensive cause 1st time here and I know xmt and few othr mp only 70 incl HJ.

She is very easy going. We talk a lot and found out that our year month and day of our birthday are the same. Hahaha.

WIR: yes for other ml with bubbly boobies. Oh yeah.

Notiguy
11-01-11, 07:18
Bro, do you know where they moved to? The MLs at Blue Ocean, any good?Not sure about the quality of the stock at Blue Ocean, but MG has moved to a premise behind the shop houses facing Jalan Tun Jugah.

Normad2020
11-01-11, 08:06
Not sure Taiko, maybe the boss of LL took over? I just got the SMS from R and so I thought I will share with all brothers here. Taiko why don't you call R to check? She told me the shop is opposite the quarry. As I am not familiar with Bau, I cannot comment. If true and the ML are Thai, Viet, Indon & local, the next trip to Kuching I might bypass Kuching and go to Bau for fresh meat. Hehehe.

Wanted to go there a few days ago, but my Bau friends told me the place shut down due to lack of business. Has it reopened again?

Normad2020
11-01-11, 08:07
Bro, looking forward to your FR. Cheers.

Thanks a million for a fresh information. Now to travel to Bau.

Onlytwo
11-01-11, 12:45
Went to fire phoenix few days ago in the afternoon. Saw 4-5 ml sitting down on the sofa all of them on laptops in a row like they are some big tycoon's secretary having a conference. Hahaha. Cut story short. I chose a syt ml and off we went in the room.

HJ: 6/10 quite hard, she give me HJ for about 15 mins then cum. Her HJ skill not reli good. She even let me suck her nipples and finger her bt still hard for me to cum. After that force myself. Haha.

Damage: 93 (1 1/2 hour + HJ). Is this expensive cause 1st time here and I know xmt and few othr mp only 70 incl HJ.

She is very easy going. We talk a lot and found out that our year month and day of our birthday are the same. Hahaha.

WIR: yes for other ml with bubbly boobies. Oh yeah.Yesterday a friend told he is inflec with genital warts after visit this MP. Maybe is the ML problem or unhygienic of the bed / towel. So brother, play safe

Teh C
11-01-11, 14:12
Ang Pai means very popular. How are 368's boobs? Big? Face? Pretty?368 boobs big but saggy. Moaned near my ear while HJ. She also has a special technique of squeezing didi with her thigh. Overall not too bad. How is 398?

Naihiak
11-01-11, 15:47
Someone called ah boy as well but this one is different guy. His num ends with 2727. U have to book yr own room.

Got few new stocks, tried 1 petite indon with good GFE.

Damage: 100.

Will only share with those who willing to exchange useful information. Those who didn't even bother to reply my msg when I ask for contact I'm sorry.

Kinomura
11-02-11, 01:34
Yesterday a friend told he is inflec with genital warts after visit this MP. Maybe is the ML problem or unhygienic of the bed / towel. So brother, play safeI think most probably is because of the towel and the bedsheet. The ml that serviced me is clean. Check thoroughly. Hehehe. Thanks for the info anyway, bro. BTW, I would like to know more on fire phoenix mp. Not much fr for this mp. Bt, this mp's ml all cun cun like xmt sort. Cheers, to all fellow cheongsters.

Member #2177
11-02-11, 10:26
I paid a visit to Ah B's girl from HK. It was I must say, a pretty worthwhile trip. She was friendly and pretty good looking considering my picky taste.

Name: Bao Bao.

Looks : 7. 5/10 (Very CFM but not really my type)

Body : 7. 5/10 (Super slim)

Height: 5"5'

Boobs : 7/10 (Pretty big! – C Cups but unfortunately fake. Still nice to hold though!)

Attitude : 8. 5/10 (Accomodating)

BBBJ : 7. 5/10 (Pretty good! Deep throat!)

FS : 7. 5/10 (Nice. Like girlfriend. The moaning. 30% fake I think)

Shower : 7/10 (Washed me up before & after)

CIM : Did not ask

Anal : Did not ask

DATY: Did not ask but she was clean shaven.

Overall : 7/10

WIR : Maybe.

Damage : RM180 + RM20 tips.

She even took my clothes off and put them on for me at the end. That's what I call service!

Mantit
11-02-11, 14:41
Hi bro Mantit, I'm new here on forum but regularly review posts. Wana try 18 yrs H*L*N from Pontinak, may I know exact location OF, MP, can give me some clue.

TQSorry bro. This lead is from bro Mannn. You have to ask him.

Mantit
11-02-11, 14:43
368 boobs big but saggy. Moaned near my ear while HJ. She also has a special technique of squeezing didi with her thigh. Overall not too bad. How is 398?398 use the same thigh technique.

Teh C
11-02-11, 16:05
I think most probably is because of the towel and the bedsheet. The ml that serviced me is clean. Check thoroughly. Hehehe. Thanks for the info anyway, bro. BTW, I would like to know more on fire phoenix mp. Not much fr for this mp. Bt, this mp's ml all cun cun like xmt sort. Cheers, to all fellow cheongsters.Been to this MP few times. ML so so only, in my opinion. They dare to demand for high tips. Anyway, those are my opinions. Does anyone have any other good experience in this MP?

Teh C
11-02-11, 16:08
398 use the same thigh technique.Haha. Apparently they alll use the same technique, eh? Wonder who teaches them this. Personally, I don't quite enjoy it.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-02-11, 16:13
Hoy Cow. This Lindx has been a ML lady in MJC for donkey's years, going on for almost a decade already. What new holy grail is that? I called her the most seasoned and the longest serving ML in MJC. But one thing for this seasoned pro, she is very friendly and accommodating if you show her the 'money'.LMAO I don't know man, I'm new to the scene. I thought that was big enough to be holy grail, OMG I was naive! And yeah. She wanted me to pay money first hmm. Do mjc still have this kind of cowlike? LOL

Mantit
11-03-11, 04:25
368 boobs big but saggy. Moaned near my ear while HJ. She also has a special technique of squeezing didi with her thigh. Overall not too bad. How is 398?How big? Why saggy already? How old is she? Had child already?

Mantit
11-03-11, 04:27
Not sure about the quality of the stock at Blue Ocean, but MG has moved to a premise behind the shop houses facing Jalan Tun Jugah.Bro, thanks for your reply. You are saying Mei Guan is behind Mita?

Teh C
11-03-11, 08:42
How big? Why saggy already? How old is she? Had child already?Sorry bro, soft like tauhu is probably more suitable to describe. She is in her mid 20s', unmarried and no child. Told me that she is here to pay off her mother's debt. Good GFE, and will continue the massage after HJ. You really should try. Damage is 43+50.

Mantit
11-03-11, 09:54

WIR: yes for other ml with bubbly boobies. Oh yeah.So many of them own an iphone or macbook! They are too rich! All bros here: please don't spoil them. Tip the most RM20 to RM30.

Wildxxxxx
11-03-11, 11:49
Went to sekama Ch*and* Reflexology yesterday afternoon, got alot of ml sitting outside waiting for customer, I chose a new coming ml and off we went in the room at 2nd floor.

Name: An Qi.

Origin: Din't ask.

Face: 3/10 just normal only.

Body: little bit chubby, nice to hug.

Boobs: 36C soft and cuddly, nice to touch.

Nipples: inverted, according to her, never been suck.

GFE: 8/10, she know how to make you happy in conversation.

HJ:7/10, I am request for HJ.

FK: she say when got feeling, will do for it.

BJ: Not Allowed.

Damage: 95 (1 hour + HJ)

Actually I only go for body massage, as I found out she is really good in massage. She is nice to talk with, and when on massage, you even can touch her too.

SwitchCash
11-03-11, 12:16
I paid a visit to Ah B's girl from HK. It was I must say, a pretty worthwhile trip. She was friendly and pretty good looking considering my picky taste.

Name: Bao Bao.

Looks : 7. 5/10 (Very CFM but not really my type)

Body : 7. 5/10 (Super slim)

Height: 5"5'

Boobs : 7/10 (Pretty big! – C Cups but unfortunately fake. Still nice to hold though!)

Attitude : 8. 5/10 (Accomodating)

BBBJ : 7. 5/10 (Pretty good! Deep throat!)

FS : 7. 5/10 (Nice. Like girlfriend. The moaning. 30% fake I think)

Shower : 7/10 (Washed me up before & after)

CIM : Did not ask

Anal : Did not ask

DATY: Did not ask but she was clean shaven.

Overall : 7/10

WIR : Maybe.

Damage : RM180 + RM20 tips.

She even took my clothes off and put them on for me at the end. That's what I call service!Can pm me phone no?

===============================================

Greetings SwitchCash,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Notiguy
11-03-11, 17:39
Bro, thanks for your reply. You are saying Mei Guan is behind Mita?I believe you are right bro. But it's behind the row of shop houses with a nice ladies boutique at the corner.

SongBilong
11-04-11, 02:33
Dear bro, I wasn't new (but inactive) here but I use to be very active in MS. I been to sarawak for like about a week or 2. I am really sick of MP and PRC because there are plenty in KL all the post here is just MP only, pub to me is always a better then MP, back in semenanjung is always easy to get some chicks to talk to or even tapao. But here, maybe I am too new and so always end up alone like a looser back to my hotel. I notice that lotz of local here Chinese, iban or mix look so attractive but I just don't stand a chance to get to talk to them, reason being, most of the pub here is different from KL. Mostly is "bring your own chick pub' if you go drinking alone you will always end up alone. Wish that any bro can guide me to some location that can drink, sing song at the same time can get to talk to the chick (best is there are working there is even easier) cheers.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-04-11, 11:29
this afternoon went to check out this mp, only 3 stock left. 1 old prc 1 local so pick the ok one.

proceed to room. the worst massage room i seen, is like a room go in and curtain everywhere cover each small space.

very dark at the beginning, because only have one light. ill rate the facility 1/10.

name: lu x2 (been there 2months only)

origin: fu jian.

face: 6. 5/10 fair make me notice her when i walk in.

body: ok, have 36b. also another point i notice, but ass flat.

massage: 5/10 at first ok, turn out sexual slowly simply touch.

hj: yes.

bj: no ask.

fj: no ask.

gfe: not bad, first time i no negotiate before hj, thought pricey but its up to me.

she ask me not to cheat company, taught me alot like mother teach son, she always say i'm ****.

ask me when find her again, gave me her num, but ask me to miss call her omg first time i gave ml my number.

dmg: 50+ 20.

wir: yes but hope you guys can intro me nice local in this mp, they have 3 prc. 7 locals fyi

KopiPeng
11-04-11, 16:15

The rest find out yrself.Can tell me the location? 101?

Teojn
11-05-11, 03:40
please gv the hint on location. thank you.

this afternoon went to check out this mp, only 3 stock left. 1 old prc 1 local so pick the ok one.

name: lu x2 (been there 2months only)

origin: fu jian.

face: 6. 5/10 fair make me notice her when i walk in.

body: ok, have 36b. also another point i notice, but ass flat.

massage: 5/10 at first ok, turn out sexual slowly simply touch.

hj: yes.

bj: no ask.

fj: no ask.

gfe: not bad, first time i no negotiate before hj, thought pricey but its up to me.

she ask me not to cheat company, taught me alot like mother teach son, she always say i'm ****.

ask me when find her again, gave me her num, but ask me to miss call her omg first time i gave ml my number.

dmg: 50+ 20.

wir: yes but hope you guys can intro me nice local in this mp, they have 3 prc. 7 locals fyi

LittleCuteMonkey
11-05-11, 07:46
Please gv the hint on location. Thank you.At 3rdmile, four letter start with L, got hint on title already.

Mantit
11-05-11, 08:38
This place is completely renovated. All PRCs. Got one girl next door type but her boobs are small.

Mantit
11-05-11, 08:39
It is really behind Mita at Jalan Tun Jugah.

Mantit
11-05-11, 08:47
Finally got to try her. I am lucky as she is the only one not working at the time.

Skin: fair.

Face: cute 8/10.

Boobs: 35C nice shape, firm, soft

Nipples: small and pink.

Pussy: hairy.

Butt: flat.

GFE: 10/10 very nice attitude, like to smile, very patient as I took long time to cum.

Damage: 43+27 not money face.

She asked me to try 212 her roommate, not big boobs though

DickyDick
11-05-11, 10:01
Finally got to try her. I am lucky as she is the only one not working at the time.

GFE: 10/10 very nice attitude, like to smile, very patient as I took long time to cum.

She asked me to try 212 her roommate, not big boobs thoughBro, mind to share the location?

Daniel285
11-05-11, 10:59
Hi bro,

Tomoow I will going to kuching. May I knw where is the location and the name of MP.

Thanks and much appreciate.

She asked me to try 212 her roommate, not big boobs though

Mantit
11-05-11, 11:13
Anyone tried Mei Guan at Jalan Tun Jugah? Any good ML?

Horn Bill
11-05-11, 18:05
Again. Found SYT at this place.

Name: Wen Wen.

<snip

Personality: has good cute laugh.

Damage: 43+37 (actually asked for RM50 as tips)Hahalooks like this place the ML set standard for HJ as RM50. Shoud boycott.

Mantit
11-06-11, 05:51
Some bros here only ask and never read through the postings to find answes. Sorry. No free lunch here.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-06-11, 07:11
Some bros here only ask and never read through the postings to find answes. Sorry. No free lunch here.Yes no free lunch!

SwitchCash
11-06-11, 07:12
I with my friends tgt going xmt mp few time already,

Now is my fr at here.

Name: snow

No: 1.

Origin: fu jian.

Body: nice.

Boobs: 34C soft

GFE: 6/10.

HJ: 8/10 she know how "la gen", no bad.

Massage skill no bad, can try.

Damage: 42+tips

Fat Fat Roll
11-06-11, 15:18

She asked me to try 212 her roommate, not big boobs thoughAll PRC have flat ass.

Mantit
11-07-11, 09:12
Got to try her. A little disappointed.

Name: Hua Yin.

Origin: Fujian.

Skin: ok only.

Face: 6/10 cute.

Body: petite and small.

Boobs: 33B small, soft, nice to grab.

Nipples: medium size, nice.

AR: Yes.

GFE: 9/10, friendly.

Let down by her where she did not let me take off her clothes.

She recommended 368 Ang Pai (very classy and pretty)

228 big boobs

KopiPeng
11-07-11, 13:33

She asked me to try 212 her roommate, not big boobs thoughTried her already, just like the fr. Good. Thank you for sharing.

Mantit
11-07-11, 16:37
Tried her already, just like the fr. Good. Thank you for sharing.You are welcome.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-08-11, 17:42
Is the haji baki sp still alive.

I read the past FR, and just now was the 3rd time hunting the place.

This time was close, I miss the lorong and I'm really freak out this time, that place.

This is the only sp clue I have in this forum, so I'm not going to give up till I experience.

Doraemon1
11-08-11, 18:34
To all taiko here, I'm in Kuching now for three nights. Put up at Pxllxxn Hotel. Any nearby happening pub or MP that I can find good stock. Appreciate your guidance. If don't mind OKT contact as well.

Doraemon1
11-08-11, 19:03
I don't really like to contribute in open space like this every since the incident on my previous taiko. I only give out my FR to my dearest taiko in PM to share with them, So this time I break the ice since I have been...How can I get her as well taiko. I am new to this forum.

Dog And Cat
11-08-11, 19:20
[QUOTE=Mannnn; 1210023]Near to the latex road. Near to Sunday market.

Deaar bBrother,

As promise here's my report. I just been there few hours ago, I found this black cutie, really young and in small size. Smooth skin, good solid boobs, nice little nipples, but not allow to suck nipples, she say "gatal' lah. Manage to explore a little in the little bermuda. She also say next time maybe can come out, as also in your report. Did you? The rest is same as your report.

Thank again, Bro mann.

Dog And Cat
11-08-11, 19:31
Before cracking the jalan Latex code, I went to angel looking for Mxxxx as mention in this forum, this is 3rd attempt fail. All dino there. They even say there's no person like that name. There's a MILF try to presure me at the door as she uncloth all and allow me touch, only pay 43 per hrs. I left the place and proceed to Latex.

Mantit
11-09-11, 11:50
Anyone know where to find good quality local Chinese?

Gynko
11-09-11, 11:54
Did you manage to get any contact? Just arrived here and it looks so boring in Kuching. Sighh

KuchingSiawKia
11-09-11, 14:00
Before cracking the jalan Latex code, I went to angel looking for Mxxxx as mention in this forum, this is 3rd attempt fail. All dino there. They even say there's no person like that name. There's a MILF try to presure me at the door as she uncloth all and allow me touch, only pay 43 per hrs. I left the place and proceed to Latex.Wanted to try out there but I think I won't go there. Angel in Miri not bad. Tried once.

Norza
11-09-11, 14:35
How can I get her as well taiko. I am new to this forum.Hw?

Newbiz here. Hw to contact?

Naihiak
11-09-11, 16:03
Is the haji baki sp still alive.

I read the past FR, and just now was the 3rd time hunting the place.

This time was close, I miss the lorong and I'm really freak out this time, that place.

This is the only sp clue I have in this forum, so I'm not going to give up till I experience.I wanted to knw too if any bro here willing share. Interested to knw mjc sp too. So far I only knw 2 SP at ACH.

Wexoxo
11-09-11, 18:40
Visit this FL from the said group. Was station at hotel "the old upwell" Disappointing all the way, its like jerking off yourselves just that this time its a hole. That is all I can say. The rest of the RF you can say is less the 3 upon 10. Only the looks mayb a 5 or 6.

Name: sorry can't remember.

Boobs. Only see a while, A cup rest of the time "you can't touch this"

Damage : RM130.

WIF: are you kidding me?

Wexoxo
11-09-11, 18:45
Visit ah Xuan before she left and gave me one of the best session. Before the session start, Had a quick glance and some good figures. Xuan said they are are pinoy. Will giv it a try as pinoy has a reputation for very gd 'skills' Not sure whether they provide full service and quality cap as gd as xuan.

MP: cloud nine. RH

Damage: 50 msg full service 150

Wexoxo
11-09-11, 18:52
Nice surprise.

MP: 4. 5 mile near everise.

ML: Yi Cheng.

PRC.

Face: 5/10.

Msg skills: 5/10.

Surprise skill: she will link almost everywhere. From ear to nipple to naval to balls, cock. Just not asshole.

HJ: 8/10 no rush and clean you up with wet tissue and gently wipe clean like cleaning her own face. So passionate. .

Auto roaming: yes.

FJ: Din ask.

Damage: Msg 40, HJ 50.

GFE: 8

Dog And Cat
11-11-11, 00:18
I tried find this place, but couldent get it, any hints clues.

Go to the 'heart' of Sunday market. It's on the left from latex Road. The rest if hint I think you better ask bro Mann as his the source and with his permission. She already got a few stranger calling her and look for her, which make her surprise all this while. I think its the tako from here.

Cheers

SwitchCash
11-11-11, 07:37
ML my friend. Everyone can get it. Go look for it. This MP got all old PRC auntie and only got one SYT.Brother this mp near where and name &65292; thanks for telling.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-11-11, 09:39
Drive around after work, looking for fj and promise myself must make it this time.

Went to 3 digits, a quick scan all the ML around 6-7 available some lying on couch.

Due to my eye sight not really good actually in range so decide to leave.

And I had my plan to visit last ML in ND, BTW before 3 digits I did visit Spark but only 2 ML and not my taste.

Cut story short la no mood

ND 6-7 available BUT the one I'm looking for is OFF.

Chinese mummy ask me to pick others to try.

I don't know what is wrong to me today.

I pick the petite one, because I just saw her somewhere at petanak while driving.

Name: Maeri

Face: 2/10 I seriously don't know what I'm thinking, her mouth so big with pop out tooth

Body: she wear big bra and say she has 32B but I was stun when open and see, I think A-

Massage: 6/10 Ok got power type but thats not the point I didn't enjoy.

HJ: 7/10

BJ: offer no take.

FJ: offer no take.

GFE: 2/10.

WIR: I want cry already who show some mercy intro me holy grail pleasee Bro Mantit you thereee.

Reason: I always thought awful one always provide awesome service but.

She offer full service, but it just too exp, I tried nego at last I get 10 for HJ.

She face turn dark, really waste money, but she slow and steady.

I actually want CIM she is facing my cock when doing it but I didn't.

DMG: 60.

SAD!

Steve Mark
11-12-11, 01:43
Hi all bro, just share some of my experience I gained from elsewhere. To be safe, before you go into the massage center, or what ever cheongs place, remove your ATM CARD and CREDIT CARD from your wallet and leave it in your car or leave it at home. Always bring the money just enough for you to cheongs, and don't put all your money together, which mean you can put it in your pocket or hide it in somewhere in your wallet which not easy noticed and reachable. As normally when you are into the place you tend to loss your awareness. Normally you will leave your clothes hanging on the wall out of your vision, am I right? Furthermore some time the room is dimed. I know most girl in massage center in Sarawak wouldn't stealing, but just in case if there is one, or when you go to other states or over sea like Sabah, KL, China, Thailand or... you name it, you better be more aware and prepare so you will never regret. I really paid a few hundreds to learn this, just for friendly reminder.

Mantit
11-12-11, 02:27
I don't understand what you are looking for?

Drive around after work, looking for fj and promise myself must make it this time.

Went to 3 digits, a quick scan all the ML around 6-7 available some lying on couch.

And I had my plan to visit last ML in ND, BTW before 3 digits I did visit Spark but only 2 ML and not my taste.

I pick the petite one, because I just saw her somewhere at petanak while driving.

Face: 2/10 I seriously don't know what I'm thinking, her mouth so big with pop out tooth

Body: she wear big bra and say she has 32B but I was stun when open and see, I think A-

WIR: I want cry already who show some mercy intro me holy grail pleasee Bro Mantit you thereee.

She offer full service, but it just too exp, I tried nego at last I get 10 for HJ.

SAD!

LittleCuteMonkey
11-12-11, 03:19
I don't understand what you are looking for?BRO I'm looking for fj, holy grail, rm100 no above, age cannot over 35.

Haha is that possible to find.

Mannnn
11-12-11, 03:34
Hi all bro, just share some of my experience I gained from elsewhere. To be safe, before you go into the massage center, or what ever cheongs place, remove your ATM CARD and CREDIT CARD from your wallet and leave it in your car or leave it at home. Always bring the money just enough for you to cheongs, and don't put all your money together, which mean you can put it in your pocket or hide it in somewhere in your wallet which not easy noticed and reachable. As normally when you are into the place you tend to loss your awareness. Normally you will leave your clothes hanging on the wall out of your vision, am I right? Furthermore some time the room is dimed. I know most girl in massage center in Sarawak wouldn't stealing, but just in case if there is one, or when you go to other states or over sea like Sabah, KL, China, Thailand or. you name it, you better be more aware and prepare so you will never regret. I really paid a few hundreds to learn this, just for friendly reminder.Sad, sad, sad but you're fortunate to only lost a few hundred ringgit to learn this experience. For me I lost more than 2 thousand ringgit cash in my wallet. The story is like this. I pick up a young and attractive FL and then follow her back to her rented room (maybe a borrow room). The room was very dark and while I was fully undress she kept asking me question to distract my attention and suddenly she ran out of the room for her life saying her husband is coming back. F* this really caught me with my pant down. I quickly dress up and walk out of the room. At last I was outside the building safe but when I pull out my wallet from my back pocket, all the 100 ringgit notes all gone and only remain a few 50 and 10 ringgit notes. This unfortunate experience occur outside Sarawak.

DickyDick
11-12-11, 03:39
Is the petite Filipino still working there? Forgot her name, but she is the cutest among others.

SAD!