PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Prestigejy
11-12-11, 05:50
Sad, sad, sad but you're fortunate to only lost a few hundred ringgit to learn this experience. For me I lost more than 2 thousand ringgit cash in my wallet. The story is like this. I pick up a young and attractive FL and then follow her back to her rented room (maybe a borrow room). The room was very dark and while I was fully undress she kept asking me question to distract my attention and suddenly she ran out of the room for her life saying her husband is coming back. F* this really caught me with my pant down. I quickly dress up and walk out of the room. At last I was outside the building safe but when I pull out my wallet from my back pocket, all the 100 ringgit notes all gone and only remain a few 50 and 10 ringgit notes. This unfortunate experience occur outside Sarawak.Thanks for the reminder. I only got robbed once. That was in Chow Kit years ago when I was still new.

KopiPeng
11-12-11, 08:22
I tried find this place, but couldent get it, any hints clues.

Go to the 'heart' of Sunday market. It's on the left from latex Road. The rest if hint I think you better ask bro Mann as his the source and with his permission. She already got a few stranger calling her and look for her, which make her surprise all this while. I think its the tako from here.

CheersAre this ml signboard colour pink? I go there servey bt just saw about 3 ml only,

Last wed night go try to find this H girl bt going wrong ml name are*se V*ll*why,

MP: near Zebra shop.

Name: ina / lina (her sound nt clear)

Race: Malay.

Face: 7/10.

Msg skills: 7/10.

HJ: 7/10, (The urut batin is oklah, not rush at all while I come very slow, over 10 minit I think. Haha. Just very2 expensive)

FJ: Din ask. (afraid kena sunat, haha)

Damage: Msg 60 (1 1/2 hour) , HJ 60.

GFE: 8

LittleCuteMonkey
11-12-11, 13:23
Is the petite Filipino still working there? Forgot her name, but she is the cutest among others.Yes she still work there, any recommend in 168 and YYF, never visit Guangzhou any action?

Mantit
11-13-11, 03:35
BRO I'm looking for fj, holy grail, rm100 no above, age cannot over 35.

Haha is that possible to find.I share with you.

Mantit
11-13-11, 03:39
Revisited her. This time I noticed she has a "extra nipple" on her back. She is playful and easy going. Her boobs are really to die for. Solid C, firm, with nice pink nipples, nice shape, incredible cleavage, smooth, not saggy, soft, . The only thing is that she does not let you suck the nipples.

Mantit
11-13-11, 12:37
Finally got to try her.

Name: Xiao Meng.

Origin: Fujian.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Skin: fair, smooth 10/10.

Body: petite, slim.

Belly: small beer belly.

Boobs: 34B, saggy because very soft, nice to hold.

Nipples: dark brown, big

Legs: slim and long.

Pussy: hairy.

GFE: very friendly 10/10.

Attitude: very classy look, stunning look.

Damage: 43+ 27.

Saw 1 Vietkong with big boobs. 111

LittleCuteMonkey
11-13-11, 13:12
This happen 3months ago didn't get to post it up.

Just sharing for people who want good massage and HJ.

This place is out of the world, look for small cloud.

Petite ML, face I give 7, be cup.

Everything was perfect, what spoil is.

Boob not allowed to suck

Sonickc
11-13-11, 16:23
Tried one shorty prc, yellow skin, round face, small eyes.

Very bad attitude, she said if don't want ta fey kei don't come to this place.

Worst ever mp in Kuching.

Race: prc.

Face: 5/10.

Skin color: yellow.

Body: dint see.

Boobs: dint see.

Massage: 2/10.

HJ: I don't want.

Fj: offered rm150, but no appetite.

Damage: 50 (not worth) , no tip.

Brothers out there don't give them any tip if they are lazy.

Will not return to try others, ha ha!

Ok, my first FR.

Naihiak
11-13-11, 18:03
I share with you.Share with me too bro.

Mantit
11-14-11, 05:25
Share with me too bro.Pm me la. Don't expect me to share it here.

KuchingSiawKia
11-14-11, 15:25
Any MPs in MJC that can be recommended? I have tried 9 dragon but not good. Anyone tried Relax, D & D, White Rose or Cat City?

DickyDick
11-15-11, 02:42
Any MPs in MJC that can be recommended? I have tried 9 dragon but not good. Anyone tried Relax, D & D, White Rose or Cat City?Try Rainbow. Go there twice. Got a few good looking PRC there.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-15-11, 07:53
Any MPs in MJC that can be recommended? I have tried 9 dragon but not good. Anyone tried Relax, D & D, White Rose or Cat City?Go guangzhou find small prawn, overall ok. 70 will do with additional maybe 10-20 can have 2nd shot.

She massage groin, and like finger ass*ole, face so so, have boob.

That mp have many stock, local, prc etc. Massage 1 hour 35, nice safety room.

Good luck

Naihiak
11-15-11, 17:55
Go guangzhou find small prawn, overall ok. 70 will do with additional maybe 10-20 can have 2nd shot.

She massage groin, and like finger ass*ole, face so so, have boob.

That mp have many stock, local, prc etc. Massage 1 hour 35, nice safety room.

Good luckOnly tried 1 pinoy and 1 prc before. This "small prawn" is "siao sia"? 70 include BBBJ, FJ?

Miao28
11-15-11, 18:11
Finally got to try her.

Name: Xiao Meng.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Skin: fair, smooth 10/10.

Belly: small beer belly.

Boobs: 34B, saggy because very soft, nice to hold.

Nipples: dark brown, big

Legs: slim and long.

Pussy: hairy.

GFE: very friendly 10/10.

Attitude: very classy look, stunning look.

Damage: 43+ 27.

Saw 1 Vietkong with big boobs. 111I have not visited the so called ang pai but I am sure the so called beer belly is the result of childbirth. Young ladies do not have a beer belly and those that have such belly normally have had a child or two. The soft saggy tits are the result of having a child when she was very young. These correspond to my observation of such ladies with such a physiology.

I fail to see how such bad physical attributes can attract her to cheongsters and thus elevate her to angpai status.

Miao28
11-15-11, 18:28
LMAO I don't know man, I'm new to the scene. I thought that was big enough to be holy grail, OMG I was naive! And yeah. She wanted me to pay money first hmm. Do mjc still have this kind of cowlike? LOLI mean to say Holy Cow but the l escaped me the other day and I didn't spot the mistake until you quoted me.

If the holy grail is a big bust, then this Lindx meets the requirement. Big, firm and solid. Not those *OMG* soft and saggy tofu kind.

Local with holy grail are very uncommon in MJC.

Miao28
11-15-11, 18:37
I think most probably is because of the towel and the bedsheet. The ml that serviced me is clean. Check thoroughly. Hehehe. Thanks for the info anyway, bro. BTW, I would like to know more on fire phoenix mp. Not much fr for this mp. Bt, this mp's ml all cun cun like xmt sort. Cheers, to all fellow cheongsters.You do not catch warts from the towel or the bedsheet. Your ignorance is most unforgiveable but even worse is that from your physical examination of your ML to be able to declare her to be clean. Genital warts come about in a time of stress and in many cases there are no tests and no symptoms. Let me know when you get the warts as I am sure you are the kind that is going to catch something with your ill informed and mistaken medical opinions in this forum. I suggest you consult a qualified medical expert to update and discard your old wife tales about sexual hygiene.

Miao28
11-15-11, 18:41
Not sure Taiko, maybe the boss of LL took over? I just got the SMS from R and so I thought I will share with all brothers here. Taiko why don't you call R to check? She told me the shop is opposite the quarry. As I am not familiar with Bau, I cannot comment. If true and the ML are Thai, Viet, Indon & local, the next trip to Kuching I might bypass Kuching and go to Bau for fresh meat. Hehehe.This place is my second home town. Once my car is anyway in Bau, I get lots of calls from Bau folks for free food and drinks in numerous Bau eating shops so perhaps some other brothers here may be so kind to check the place out. One does not shit in one's own backyard.

Normad2020
11-16-11, 04:15
WOW so you are the Big Taiko of Bau! I salute you and am honored to have known you through ISG. Hope to meet you soon for TT.

Cheers.

This place is my second home town. Once my car is anyway in Bau, I get lots of calls from Bau folks for free food and drinks in numerous Bau eating shops so perhaps some other brothers here may be so kind to check the place out. One does not shit in one's own backyard.

ViperZ
11-16-11, 04:47
This place is my second home town. Once my car is anyway in Bau, I get lots of calls from Bau folks for free food and drinks in numerous Bau eating shops so perhaps some other brothers here may be so kind to check the place out. One does not shit in one's own backyard.Another self proclaimed big taiko. Sigh.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-16-11, 05:05
I mean to say Holy Cow but the l escaped me the other day and I didn't spot the mistake until you quoted me.

If the holy grail is a big bust, then this Lindx meets the requirement. Big, firm and solid. Not those *OMG* soft and saggy tofu kind.

Local with holy grail are very uncommon in MJC.OMG I miss her, next time I would just pay her for 30mins session to breastfeed me

Steve Mark
11-16-11, 06:58
Sad, sad, sad but you're fortunate to only lost a few hundred ringgit to learn this experience. For me I lost more than 2 thousand ringgit cash in my wallet. The story is like this. I pick up a young and attractive FL and then follow her back to her rented room (maybe a borrow room). The room was very dark and while I was fully undress she kept asking me question to distract my attention and suddenly she ran out of the room for her life saying her husband is coming back. F* this really caught me with my pant down. I quickly dress up and walk out of the room. At last I was outside the building safe but when I pull out my wallet from my back pocket, all the 100 ringgit notes all gone and only remain a few 50 and 10 ringgit notes. This unfortunate experience occur outside Sarawak.Hi bro, almost same story like mine, the room is damn dark, AND the girl direct me where I should put my clothes, she also remove her clothes and put at the same place, and when I am on the bed, she pretend to take money from her wallet to pay the guy outside who "help" her to buy condom. I think that is the only time she can steal my money. After she go she never turn back again. I only knew my money was stolen when I noticed that my wallet was miss place, from my right pocket to my left.

KopiPeng
11-16-11, 11:09
Finally found this little dark girl.

Name: H*l*and*

Boob: 8/10 see cup.

Origin: Indon.

Pros: Can "F" her in her room. Love to kiss people, hug & smile.

Really is the newest Indon car. 300HP, nice. Thank taiko for the info.

Mantit
11-16-11, 17:58
I have not visited the so called ang pai but I am sure the so called beer belly is the result of childbirth. Young ladies do not have a beer belly and those that have such belly normally have had a child or two. The soft saggy tits are the result of having a child when she was very young. These correspond to my observation of such ladies with such a physiology.

I fail to see how such bad physical attributes can attract her to cheongsters and thus elevate her to angpai status.You might be right but you need to check her out yourself to believe it.

Normad2020
11-17-11, 04:36
I finished my assignment in Melbourne earlier than planned. After "transiting" in Bali for a few days, arrived back in Malaysia on 15 Nov. I was unexpectedly called by the client to go to Kuching to settle some matters. Took the first flight from KL (16 Nov) and landed in Kuching. Went straight to work and managed to solve the matter by around 6pm. Since my flight was the last flight I had some time to enjoy my favorite hobby. Called a friend of mine and we went for dinner at Hai Tian Loh (great Cantonese food). After dinner he wanted to bring me to a new place (for me) at ACH.

He made a call to the OKT (Robin) and we reached the place (lets call it SP-2) at around 8pm. Went upstairs and saw 6 girls. Since I was a sucker for big boobs, I took Sofia (38C-D firm and solid) and we went into the room. She told me she had just arrived about 2 weeks back and that she has just celebrated her 18th birthday. Went at it with multiple positions and finally shot a huge load doing missionary. I normally could last very long but she was tight and having those fabulous boobs pressed on me when I was doing missionary was too much and I shot my load in about 10 minutes;. (

So brothers here who enjoy a pair of huge natural & firm boobs, you know where to go. Her boobs reminded me of Christina (formerly from Wonderful at CLP). Hehehe.

Statistics:

Name : Sofia.

Face : Average.

Body : Meaty but firm tummy.

Boobs : 38 C-D (firm, smooth, small nipples, light brown). Very sensitive and moan when I licked those beautiful babies.

Pussy : Hairless (natural) and very tight.

Positions Done :

Finger-f*cked her until she climaxed (very wet after climax)

BBBJ (5/10 need more coaching)

Cowgirl (5/10 a bit on the heavy side for me but she tried her best to do squat f*cking)

Doggie (8/10 tight pussy and a great butt to slam into)

Missionary (9/10 as she moaned (genuine) very closed to my ear and hugged me (arms and legs) when I pumped her. She climaxed another time in that position about 1 min before I unloaded)

DFK (reluctant at first but when she began to get high from my finger-f*ck, it was deep tongue all the way)

Damage : RM80.

WIR : YES to taste those sweet, huge and firm boobs and tight pussy.

Left Kuching a happy man.

Cheers

SwitchCash
11-17-11, 07:27
I finished my assignment in Melbourne earlier than planned. After "transiting" in Bali for a few days, arrived back in Malaysia on 15 Nov. I was unexpectedly called by the client to go to Kuching to settle some matters. Took the first flight from KL (16 Nov) and landed in Kuching. Went straight to work and managed to solve the matter by around 6pm. Since my flight was the last flight I had some time to enjoy my favorite hobby. Called a friend of mine and we went for dinner at Hai Tian Loh (great Cantonese food). After dinner he wanted to bring me to a new place (for me) at ACH.

He made a call to the OKT (Robin) and we reached the place (lets call it SP-2) at around 8pm. Went upstairs and saw 6 girls. Since I was a sucker for big boobs, I took Sofia (38C-D firm and solid) and we went into the room. She told me she had just arrived about 2 weeks back and that she has just celebrated her 18th birthday. Went at it with multiple positions and finally shot a huge load doing missionary. I normally could last very long but she was tight and having those fabulous boobs pressed on me when I was doing missionary was too much and I shot my load in about 10 minutes; . (

So brothers here who enjoy a pair of huge natural & firm boobs, you know where to go. Her boobs reminded me of Christina (formerly from Wonderful at CLP). Hehehe.

Statistics:

Boobs : 38 C-D (firm, smooth, small nipples, light brown). Very sensitive and moan when I licked those beautiful babies.

Positions Done :

Cowgirl (5/10 a bit on the heavy side for me but she tried her best to do squat f*cking)

Missionary (9/10 as she moaned (genuine) very closed to my ear and hugged me (arms and legs) when I pumped her. She climaxed another time in that position about 1 min before I unloaded)

DFK (reluctant at first but when she began to get high from my finger-f*ck, it was deep tongue all the way)

CheersHow can so cheap rm80 only, can intro me.

We can exchange okt phone number.

SwitchCash
11-17-11, 07:35
Kui ling

Name: xiao lou.

Origin: fu jian.

Face: 7. 0/10 pretty.

Body: normal.

Skin: fair and smooth.

Boobs: 33a soft (inside magic bra)

GFE:5/10.

HJ:510

Demage: 50+tips

LittleCuteMonkey
11-17-11, 08:19
Only tried 1 pinoy and 1 prc before. This "small prawn" is "siao sia"? 70 include BBBJ, FJ?Yes and no. 70 for HJ can request another HJ with a little tip only if you can tahan.

Have fun

Richard Loh
11-17-11, 08:40
Please let me know the place as I will be in Kuching next week.

TQ

He made a call to the OKT (Robin) and we reached the place (lets call it SP-2) at around 8pm. Went upstairs and saw 6 girls. Since I was a sucker for big boobs, I took Sofia (38C-D firm and solid) and we went into the room. She told me she had just arrived about 2 weeks back and that she has just celebrated her 18th birthday. Went at it with multiple positions and finally shot a huge load doing missionary. I normally could last very long but she was tight and having those fabulous boobs pressed on me when I was doing missionary was too much and I shot my load in about 10 minutes.

Statistics:

Positions Done :

Cheers

Naihiak
11-17-11, 10:48
Finally found this little dark girl.

Name: H*l*and*

Boob: 8/10 see cup.

Origin: Indon.

Pros: Can "F" her in her room. Love to kiss people, hug & smile.

Really is the newest Indon car. 300HP, nice. Thank taiko for the info.Hw much the damage? Can do fj in the mp or her rented room?

Naihiak
11-17-11, 10:49

He made a call to the OKT (Robin) and we reached the place (lets call it SP-2) at around 8pm. Went upstairs and saw 6 girls. Since I was a sucker for big boobs, I took Sofia (38C-D firm and solid) and we went into the room. She told me she had just arrived about 2 weeks back and that she has just celebrated her 18th birthday. Went at it with multiple positions and finally shot a huge load doing missionary. I normally could last very long but she was tight and having those fabulous boobs pressed on me when I was doing missionary was too much and I shot my load in about 10 minutes.

Statistics:

Positions Done :

CheersIs this the robin I gv you? Last time I went thr only 1 gal available. But bro here please be cautious as I heard frm another SP that this robin place got raid a few times before.

SwitchCash
11-17-11, 15:54
At jalan song.

Name : miao miao.

Skin : white

Boobs: 36 be+ see-

Massage : nice.

HJ : 6. 5/10.

Boobs job : newbies, skill still need inprove (I am the first one) , but I try many type position she also can.

Fj:no.

BJ: no

Can bring out is buy time 2hour 100RM.

Demage :50 +100+tips (you want give then give, no also ok)

Return: maybe

Naihiak
11-17-11, 16:18
How can so cheap rm80 only, can intro me.

We can exchange okt phone number.Its true rm80 but the place is quite run down, don even have proper wash room.

Reminder to all bro who knw this place. Please keep this place as discreet as possible as I heard frm another Sp that this robin SP got raid often. I don wan to get caught pants down by police while enjoying my time. LOL

Miao28
11-17-11, 17:40
Is this the robin I gv you? Last time I went thr only 1 gal available. But bro here please be cautious as I heard frm another SP that this robin place got raid a few times before.You must be hearing from that competing SP nearby from that fat short auntie about her competitor Robin. Do be careful of this Robin place as Robin himself appeared some time ago on national televison charged with a baby smuggling racket tied in with a prominent Datuk. Don't think that you are safe in that Robin SP just because you have to call ahead to Robin himself to be let in.

Miao28
11-17-11, 17:59
Taiko my friend told me they move to their own building at 4th mile is that true? Still have the GROs and KTV?

Cheers.No wonder they had so much money to renovate a new block of shophouses into a so called restaurant when in fact it is a brothel in disguise. I wonder when it is when our good friends the MIB pay them a visit. Being so high profile now and thinking that by operating a restaurant for the masses will keep the MIB away is just bad business sense. The MIB like to go after all the big fishes.

Kuching Boy
11-18-11, 05:29
Consider as new MP (less than 1 year) at ACH area as most facility is very new. Been there alot of times but only foot massage.

Room have no door but use curtain. Sound system very bad as can hear next door chatting very easy.

My neck is aching, so decided to get a massage, since my favourite sifu is working, I simply asked him to get a young but skillful girl for me. But end up he arrange a "not that young" girl for me. I thought massage only so din care.

Went in massage my back as usual, good skill. So I think she is not providing me extra service.

But when ask me to turn around, keep on massage my chest and stomach area. I saw her low-cut shirt showing off her boobies, so I just let my little brother stand up. She noticed and ask me "want to massage there?". Then I start to grab her ass (flat ass, such a let down) and her boobs. Then she take off my underwear and here it start. She then lift up her dress, for me to grab her boobs. I immediately go up and suck & lick (she was shocked) , and even bite softly, she quite enjoy. She wear a tight pants, so I din try to get my hand into it but just touch outside in between. Allow me to DFK.

We deep kissed and I hold her tight when I about to cum and released my load.

Name : Tong Tong (never ask but heard other girl called her)

Look : Ok nia, but with sexy big mouth. Hope she allow BJ

Boobs: Around B cup, very soft and not saggy but tiities is black. Allow me to suck, lick and I even bite softly.

Massage : very nice. This place massage skill is quite good and well trained.

HJ : 8/10 (but this is my 1st time) Do very slowly and not rushing. Cover all place.

Fj: Never ask.

BJ: Not Allowed as she claim she will vomit.

Damage :60 (2 hours) +tips (RM50 forgot to negotiate). Heard from Taiko here I should only give 20-30.

Return: Will but definitely choose others. Saw a dark PRC with big boobs and ass a while ago

Sonickc
11-18-11, 06:33
Only left No. 9@1030 pm last night.

Face : 7/10.

Name : Len Ping Ping.

Body : Flat ass, no meat.

Boobs : 36 C

Boobs job : Yes shiok.

Massage : Ok.

HJ : 8/10.

Fj : no.

Pussy : tight & wet when finger fuck her.

GFE : 8/10.

Damage : RM42 + RM30 tips.

WIR : Yes to try others

Fat Fat Roll
11-18-11, 07:34
I finished my assignment in Melbourne earlier than planned. After "transiting" in Bali for a few days, arrived back in Malaysia on 15 Nov. I was unexpectedly called by the client to go to Kuching to settle some matters. Took the first flight from KL (16 Nov) and landed in Kuching.Great that Bro Normad really enoy your trips in Kuching, now I knew that kuching is getting high and high as we can go low profile on everything we did in here. Bro, you going to KK soon? The girls there needs your love too.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-18-11, 10:01
went to shadow at first, then nd, last relax, here's my story i total spent 170.

shadow.

name: aini.

origin: local hakka.

face: 2/10 i'm really out of my mind

body: fat 2/10 i thought at least holygrail to die for, the shirt cover till neck really turn down, like go fashion show.

massage: 3/10 speechless.

hj: no, ask for 30 even can nego i also don't wan.

bj: no.

fj: no, ask me f own gf.

gfe: 1/10 can't bare the hakka accent mandarin, don't want uncloth, macam macam.

wir: no but i saw a beautiful cashier, look friendly, can give a try at least she pretty, that place only local, total 4ml.

dmg; 40

not giving up, go to atm then proceed nd, but the ml i lookin for is working, so i give lindx a call, make appointment.

30 half hour booking + 100 fj, she has good gfe but i screwed myself, her appearance can see my previous post.

have fun cheonging to yall

Askar
11-18-11, 11:11
Has anyone heard from Li Li? The FL with the spider tattoo? Long time since I've seen her and her phone cannot get through anymore.

Naihiak
11-18-11, 12:19
No wonder they had so much money to renovate a new block of shophouses into a so called restaurant when in fact it is a brothel in disguise. I wonder when it is when our good friends the MIB pay them a visit. Being so high profile now and thinking that by operating a restaurant for the masses will keep the MIB away is just bad business sense. The MIB like to go after all the big fishes.Is it the one just beside the road side where a lot people having their married dinner?

Naihiak
11-18-11, 12:21
You must be hearing from that competing SP nearby from that fat short auntie about her competitor Robin. Do be careful of this Robin place as Robin himself appeared some time ago on national televison charged with a baby smuggling racket tied in with a prominent Datuk. Don't think that you are safe in that Robin SP just because you have to call ahead to Robin himself to be let in.Ya, I went there few times can feel something wasnt quite right about this robin and the place. Its so run down and I think I'm got infected by STD from there too.

Naihiak
11-18-11, 12:24
Called robin a few times want to try the new car bro nomad mentioned but can't get thru so ended up at sp1 again. Tried amy with the usual price. Where's the new cars that bro's here previously mentioned? I went 3 times and all the time there were only the 3 old same cars.

Kennysex
11-18-11, 14:04
Hello, bro, This is my 1st FR.

Name : Feifei.

Face : 5/10.

Body : Average.

Origin : PRC.

Skin : White

Boobs: 33 B / C.

Massage : 7/10.

HJ : 7/10.

BJ: Didn't ask.

Boobs job. Idn't Ask.

Fj: Yes (Not everyone will do)

Total damage : Massage 50 (1 hour) + FJ 100 / HJ 50.

TQ

KuchingSiawKia
11-18-11, 14:26
Consider as new MP (less than 1 year) at ACH area as most facility is very new. Been there alot of times but only foot massage.

Room have no door but use curtain. Sound system very bad as can hear next door chatting very easy.

My neck is aching, so decided to get a massage, since my favourite sifu is working...Bro KuchingBoy,

Where is the MP? Mind to give some hint.

Mantit
11-19-11, 04:06
went to shadow at first, then nd, last relax, here's my story i total spent 170.

shadow.

name: aini.

origin: local hakka.

face: 2/10 i'm really out of my mind

body: fat 2/10 i thought at least holygrail to die for, the shirt cover till neck really turn down, like go fashion show.

massage: 3/10 speechless.

hj: no, ask for 30 even can nego i also don't wan.

bj: no.

fj: no, ask me f own gf.

gfe: 1/10 can't bare the hakka accent mandarin, don't want uncloth, macam macam.

wir: no but i saw a beautiful cashier, look friendly, can give a try at least she pretty, that place only local, total 4ml.

dmg; 40

not giving up, go to atm then proceed nd, but the ml i lookin for is working, so i give lindx a call, make appointment.

30 half hour booking + 100 fj, she has good gfe but i screwed myself, her appearance can see my previous post.

have fun cheonging to yallai ni got big nice boobs. you need to be very patient and make friend with her. when she is comfortable with you, fj will come. her face and hair is not pretty, but if you can see beyond that, her massage is good, attitude is good, will do fj for cheap price.

DickyDick
11-19-11, 04:10
Anyone know the other ND at the sekama (not the ACH branch) have any good recommendation there?

LittleCuteMonkey
11-19-11, 05:10
Ai Ni got big nice boobs. You need to be very patient and make friend with her. When she is comfortable with you, FJ will come. Her face and hair is not pretty, but if you can see beyond that, her massage is good, attitude is good, will do FJ for cheap price.I think for bros here who want try her out, don't mention her name in mp, straight take the most plump one, I think she feel more comfortable to strangers.

WantUrutGirl
11-19-11, 05:54
Hye I want you how?

Can get number phone?

Normad2020
11-19-11, 06:02
No Taiko as Sabah is under another colleague's portfolio. I will be in Bintulu end Nov to meet a potential client. Any contact of local FL that you can share as I do not want to sleep alone in Bintulu. Cheers.

Great that Bro Normad really enoy your trips in Kuching, now I knew that kuching is getting high and high as we can go low profile on everything we did in here. Bro, you going to KK soon? The girls there needs your love too.

Normad2020
11-19-11, 06:14
Taiko I believe so. I am not sure as it was my friend who called. I lost my phone in KL before I left for Melbourne (picked pocket). Luckily my wallet was ok. Cheers.

Is this the robin I gv you? Last time I went thr only 1 gal available. But bro here please be cautious as I heard frm another SP that this robin place got raid a few times before.

Mantit
11-19-11, 10:54
Name: Ah Yen.

Origin: Ho Chi Minh.

Face: cute.

Children: 1.

Marital: divorced.

Body: petite.

Boobs: 35 small B.

Nipples: dark.

Butt: nice.

HJ: yes.

GFE: good.

Damage: 43+27 I think she expected 50 tips, not happy.

She did not let me take off her clothes. Cannot suck nipples also.

I notice that all girls at Fire Bird, and Out of This World always don't let me suck their nipples.

SnakeHunter
11-19-11, 12:44
Then let's boycott not going to fire bird and out of the world.

Origin: Ho Chi Minh.

Face: cute.

Children: 1.

Marital: divorced.

Body: petite.

Boobs: 35 small B.

Butt: nice.

GFE: good.

Damage: 43+27 I think she expected 50 tips, not happy.

She did not let me take off her clothes. Cannot suck nipples also.

I notice that all girls at Fire Bird, and Out of This World always don't let me suck their nipples.

KuchingSiawKia
11-19-11, 16:57
Went to this mp just now.

Name: see. Why.

Origin: PRC.

Boobs: B cup.

Body: 6/10.

Massage: 5/10. She didn't really massage.

HJ: yes 6/10.

FJ: no ask.

WIR: maybe.

Damage: 50 per hour and 15 HJ fee.

She likes to laugh and not really money face. Her massage is so so only. I did touched her nipple during HJ but I didn't open her bra and shirt. She got quite smooth skin.

KuchingSiawKia
11-19-11, 17:01
Where is this mp located? Anyone mind to give me some hints or pm mw the location.

Spectra8286
11-19-11, 19:24
No Taiko as Sabah is under another colleague's portfolio. I will be in Bintulu end Nov to meet a potential client. Any contact of local FL that you can share as I do not want to sleep alone in Bintulu. Cheers.Hey there,

Don't expect too much from MPs in Bintulu but you might get the usual massage and HJ but as for FJ and ONs, there are a few karaoke pubs with pinoys that provide ONs.

Mantit
11-20-11, 03:40
Where is this mp located? Anyone mind to give me some hints or pm mw the location.Right next to ND in Petanak. If you know ND new location, then you can find it.

Mantit
11-20-11, 03:41
Then let's boycott not going to fire bird and out of the world.Their business is so good that the taukeh brought all MLs for dinner and beers for celebrations!

Naihiak
11-20-11, 12:21
Where is this mp located? Anyone mind to give me some hints or pm mw the location.ACH, go to the end you will find it. Next to river.

The rainbow gal you mentioned is what name? I can't decode " see why". Do you think she will offer others beside HJ?

Naihiak
11-20-11, 12:24
How high is the chances that we might get infected with STD with BBBJ?

Normad2020
11-21-11, 03:28
Brother, it looks like I will have to spend a lonely night in Bintulu.

My client has put me up at Everly (spelling?) Hotel. I was told that it is very far from Bangkita areas for ST with Bakso. Is that true?

Also any good MP++ (local / Bakso / Pinoy ML) near that hotel?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. If you have any FL or OKT contact, would appreciate a PM. I will post FR after the trip.

Cheers.

Hey there,

Don't expect too much from MPs in Bintulu but you might get the usual massage and HJ but as for FJ and ONs, there are a few karaoke pubs with pinoys that provide ONs.

KuchingSiawKia
11-21-11, 06:57
ACH, go to the end you will find it. Next to river.

The rainbow gal you mentioned is what name? I can't decode " see why". Do you think she will offer others beside HJ?The gal's name is "pluck cloth" in mandarin. Not sure whether she provides other service or not but I would like to ON with her.

Notiguy
11-21-11, 11:22
How high is the chances that we might get infected with STD with BBBJ?If say the lady had an STD and was performing said act with sores, blister, cuts in her mouth. There's a good chance the receiving party will contract whatever she's having. I think the rule of thumb is that if there's contact / exchange of bodily fluids = high chance.

Which is why I always insist on CBJ. Perhaps knowledgeable bros can assist further on this issue?

Kuchinglan
11-22-11, 07:04
Brother, it looks like I will have to spend a lonely night in Bintulu.

My client has put me up at Everly (spelling?) Hotel. I was told that it is very far from Bangkita areas for ST with Bakso. Is that true?

Also any good MP++ (local / Bakso / Pinoy ML) near that hotel?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. If you have any FL or OKT contact, would appreciate a PM. I will post FR after the trip.

Cheers.Dear bro Normad2020, if your stay in this hotel- Everly parkcity, you can try to call the saloon situated in lower ground floor and ask for it, sometime there will give you the room where is the girl located or ask you to call the papasan. Noramlly is PRC. For Pinoy, you can go to "TinTan" karaOK in medan Jaya, and you need to buy the ladydrink and negotiate wtih lady individual and is quite pricey as Bintulu is a oil and gas town.

Hopefully you have fun in Bintulu

Kuching Boy
11-23-11, 03:44
Bro KuchingBoy,

Where is the MP? Mind to give some hint.New MP with very Chinese name. Roadside

Normad2020
11-23-11, 04:19
Thanks Bro for the information. Might want to try Pinoy. BTW around the hotel (within in say 0. 5-1km radius) any MP with local or Bakso ML?

Cheers.

Dear bro Normad2020, if your stay in this hotel- Everly parkcity, you can try to call the saloon situated in lower ground floor and ask for it, sometime there will give you the room where is the girl located or ask you to call the papasan. Noramlly is PRC. For Pinoy, you can go to "TinTan" karaOK in medan Jaya, and you need to buy the ladydrink and negotiate wtih lady individual and is quite pricey as Bintulu is a oil and gas town.

Hopefully you have fun in Bintulu

Mantit
11-26-11, 11:13
Lots of girls here. Some young and some old.

Name:Ling Ling.

Origin: Liaw Ning.

SkIn: ok.

Face: cute (baby face)

Body: slim

Boobs: small B, soft.

Attitude: did not let me see her boobs at first, later showed me for a while after I got angry at her

Damage: 40+30 (asked for 50 tips but I refused to give. She said 50 is the standard. I still refused to give)

I know she is pissed at me but I don't care.

Brothers, please give 30 ringgit max for tips.

KopiPeng
11-26-11, 13:32
Hw much the damage? Can do fj in the mp or her rented room?Inside her room. Damage is room rent rm50 for 1 hour, rm100 for fj.

Naihiak
11-27-11, 02:57
Any bro attended yesterday tt session with bro spk79? I couldn't make it as I'm working. Can't wait to read yr FR.

Mantit
11-27-11, 06:29
Revisit Qi Qi. She wanted RM93. I gave her rm80 only. Nice body, nice skIn, nice boobs but inverted nipples.

Mantit
11-27-11, 06:31
Few big boobs here.

123- she looks familiar.

366- with tattoo on the back.

159- short

Jaick
11-27-11, 15:46
Few big boobs here.

123- she looks familiar.

159- shortC-Lin Park no hanky panky? Please advice

1st try damage RM50 for mssg. Did not ask for other since wasn't offerred. Appreciate advice from vet.

KuchingSiawKia
11-27-11, 17:21
I went to this mp yesterday.

Name: Ah lee.

No: 6.

Msg: 7/10.

Face:6/10.

Boobs: no see but I think see cup.

HJ: no ask.

Fj: no ask.

Damage: rm50 per hour.

Wir: yes. Want to f her.

She's quiet gal. Ask 1 question, answer 1 time. Body not bad. I plan to revisit her fir 1. 5hrs and ask her HJ or fj.

LittleCuteMonkey
11-27-11, 18:02
Few big boobs here.

123- she looks familiar.

159- shortPrc is good. Just afraid that some of them not allowed suck boob

Goshi46
11-28-11, 01:22
C-Lin Park no hanky panky? Please advice

1st try damage RM50 for mssg. Did not ask for other since wasn't offerred. Appreciate advice from vet.If you wana hanky panky, try visit 1tj area, mp with name of some red flower, few prc there, try luck may be you can get hanky panky, ful package 150.

Mantit
11-28-11, 04:28
Prc is good. Just afraid that some of them not allowed suck boobDo these girls allow?

Mantit
11-28-11, 04:41
Few big boobs here.

123- she looks familiar.

159- short123 used to work at Ruby Stutong, right?

Mantit
11-29-11, 04:05
Hot girl here.

Mantit
11-29-11, 04:06
Pretty and cute teller here.

Member #2177
11-29-11, 09:08
Pretty and cute teller here.Bro, you are one observant cheongster!

Member #2177
11-29-11, 09:28
Ah B's angels.

I paid a visit to Ah B's girl from Shenzhen. It was I must say, an interesting trip. I was offered "shuang fei" with another girl from Suzhou. Both were friendly and pretty (Shenzhen is prettier).

Name: Can't remember but Shenzhen & Suzhou would suffice.

Looks : 7. 5/10 (Very CFM but not really my type) & 6. 5/10.

Body : 7. 5/10 (Voluptuous) & 7. 5/10 (Super slim)

Height: 5'5" & 5'4"

Boobs : 7/10 (Pretty big! – C Cups but unfortunately saggish. Still nice to hold though!) & 7. 5/10 (Nice and firm B)

Attitude : Both 8. 0/10 (Accomodating)

BBBJ : 7. 5/10 & 7. 0/10 (Pretty good!)

FS : 7. 0/10 & 8. 0/10 (nice grip)

Shower : 7/10.

CIM : Did not ask.

Anal : Did not ask.

DATY: Did not ask

Overall : 7. 5/10.

WIR : Maybe.

Damage : RM320 + RM80 tips.

Interesting as seldom get "shuang fei" here.

Naihiak
11-29-11, 11:15
Hot girl here.Wow. Managed to get their ctc?

Naihiak
11-30-11, 03:47
jz read frm a local newspaper that there's a 15 yo fl that was found out by her mum. then her mum ask for the ctc of the guy who fxx her and ask for 15k as settlement or else she will report to the police he raped her dauther. but the guy only pay her 3k and she was upset. she went to police station to make police report. the customer and the okt has been arrested for further investigation.

anyone got any idea who tat okt is? he sure got a lot of good stock. damn. too bad he could be in jail.

Zzzzzz123
11-30-11, 05:28
FRs.

1. For those who wants a strong and powerful massage, can go KL101 for Gina.

She special requested for 2 handles on the ceiling so she can step on the customer.

Crack here, crack there, every way crack crack. And of course, she does provide HJ if requested.

2. LN101, Nana, forgot the number, mayb 6.

Well, Typical PRC, just want to HJ you fast fast and wait for other customer.

She did hint that rm350 for full package. Priceless, haha. Of course didn't go for it. HJ just so so.

Only thing is that she requested to finish the session earlier (20min) because another customer waiting for her. She did say sorry, but since not attracted by her, left earlier. What will others react if a ML requested the same?

3. FireBird101, forgot number, slim, young PRC, playful type, she did say mostly girls will be tapao at night to karaoke or drinks. One thing that shock me is the armpit hair that burst out from her arms, immediately lost appetite. She did feel unhappy when I don't want to HJ, anyway, left early also. Anybody that likes fluffy armpit hair can try this one. Well, who knows, strange world out there.

4. Lai2, RZ, is still at 4 mile, have to visit her someday. Thought she in bau.

5. Sunflower, No. 2 I think, PRC, a bit meaty, but still ok, very nice tits, C or D, a bit saggy, allow suck tits, but only limited to upper body, she did allow fk, but don't know to everybody or not.

6. XMT101, number 3 I think, nice tits, but sorry its fake, poor massage, standard HJ, nothing to shout about.

Seems like kch is flooded with PRCs. Tired of going MPs already, After calculation, feel contributed quite a bit to the growth of China GDP growth. Taikos out there any tips to cut cost? Thanks in advance.

Naihiak
11-30-11, 09:21
FRs.

1. For those who wants a strong and powerful massage, can go KL101 for Gina.

She special requested for 2 handles on the ceiling so she can step on the customer.

Crack here, crack there, every way crack crack. And of course, she does provide HJ if requested.

2. LN101, Nana, forgot the number, mayb 6.

Well, Typical PRC, just want to HJ you fast fast and wait for other customer.

She did hint that rm350 for full package. Priceless, haha. Of course didn't go for it. HJ just so so.

Only thing is that she requested to finish the session earlier (20min) because another customer waiting for her. She did say sorry, but since not attracted by her, left earlier. What will others react if a ML requested the same?

3. FireBird101, forgot number, slim, young PRC, playful type, she did say mostly girls will be tapao at night to karaoke or drinks. One thing that shock me is the armpit hair that burst out from her arms, immediately lost appetite. She did feel unhappy when I don't want to HJ, anyway, left early also. Anybody that likes fluffy armpit hair can try this one. Well, who knows, strange world out there.

4. Lai2, RZ, is still at 4 mile, have to visit her someday. Thought she in bau.

5. Sunflower, No. 2 I think, PRC, a bit meaty, but still ok, very nice tits, C or D, a bit saggy, allow suck tits, but only limited to upper body, she did allow fk, but don't know to everybody or not.

6. XMT101, number 3 I think, nice tits, but sorry its fake, poor massage, standard HJ, nothing to shout about.

Seems like kch is flooded with PRCs. Tired of going MPs already, After calculation, feel contributed quite a bit to the growth of China GDP growth. Taikos out there any tips to cut cost? Thanks in advance.I tot RZ was transfered to other MP at bau already?

Mantit
11-30-11, 12:19
Wow. Managed to get their ctc?Not yet. Slowly.

Zzzzzz123
12-01-11, 04:01
I tot RZ was transfered to other MP at bau already?Me too, but called her few days ago, she said she in 4th mile. Didn't ask much.

SythesKiller
12-01-11, 04:19
Bro, where's this MP location? I really2 need a massage with fj. Overnite would be better.

As stated above and FYI I'm not interested in your 'hundred years of history' in this forum as well but you ain't posting anything beneficial here yet so if you don't have any to share just bug out. I reaffirm me standing that any misleading or nonsensical guide or leads are the most disgusting post seen in this forum. Correct me if I'm wrong and if the leads or guide or fr posted are able to convince me or other fellow mongers that it is real then I'll humbly and publicly retract my remarks made earlier. That is if it is even meant to share among us fellow mongers here. Anyway I'm not planning to bite my own statement so fr follows below.

Just visited another mp Pu Ki at ACH.

My FR.

Name: L*

Race: Indon.

Face: 7/10 cute looking.

Boobs: B I think.

CBJ: 7/10.

FJ: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10 took me quite a while to cum but she was patient and cuddles my like her bf plus open to all positions.

WIR: needless to say.

Damage RM150 including massage of an hour and half (guess I overshoot the time taken for the fj and massage but still 150)

She does outcall and overnite as well and the damage is 250.

SythesKiller
12-01-11, 04:43
Nye bro. Just want to ask where the location of the place. I really2 want a girl for my stay in kuching tomorrow. Thanks for the help bro.

At first, only came to make inspections because usually only the old stock in this place. Upon reaching the place, surprised to find one new stock. The following is his report:

Name: Maggie.

Origin: Chinese Indon.

Face: 8/10 (like the hair stail)

Body: 8/10 (slim)

Boobs:Not to big and not to small.

Massage: 8/10 (strong)

HJ+CIM: 9/10 (slow+wet+not rushing=can CIM)

GFE: 9/10 (friendly)

Damage: 40+50 (CIM)

This girl only available after 6PM, and can give FJ service for price RM70. She can do one night stand service for RM200. Her CIM is the best. I have her number and please msg me for info exchange.

Raysh
12-01-11, 14:49

He made a call to the OKT (Robin) and we reached the place (lets call it SP-2) at around 8pm. Went upstairs and saw 6 girls. Since I was a sucker for big boobs, I took Sofia (38C-D firm and solid) and we went into the room. She told me she had just arrived about 2 weeks back and that she has just celebrated her 18th birthday. Went at it with multiple positions and finally shot a huge load doing missionary. I normally could last very long but she was tight and having those fabulous boobs pressed on me when I was doing missionary was too much and I shot my load in about 10 minutes; . (

Statistics:

Positions Done :

CheersHi bro nomad2020.

Can you share the place to me?

I want to have a try.

Thank you.

Raysh

BoyLikeSex
12-01-11, 16:43
I'm new here.

Looking for girls to fuck, anyone can lend me the contact number which hotel I may go?

BoyLikeSex
12-01-11, 16:45
Wow. Managed to get their ctc?I want it too.

Normad2020
12-02-11, 05:32
Was told by R that the boss has a bit of a delay in securing ML from overseas. Maybe he did not apply enough grease. LOL.

I tot RZ was transfered to other MP at bau already?

Normad2020
12-02-11, 05:33
My apologies brother, it is not mine to share. Please asked from the Taikos of Kuching forum for the contact.

Cheers.

Hi bro nomad2020.

Can you share the place to me?

I want to have a try.

Thank you.

Raysh

Mantit
12-04-11, 05:04
Rechecked this place. This time I am hooked.

Name: Yue Li.

Skin: 7/10.

Face: 8/10

Massage: not real massage. She basically use her body to massage me. She took off her top, then took off her bras. Use her breasts to massage my back and butt. All automatically.

AR: yes.

Pussy: trimmed, tight, no smell.

Smell: good.

Finger fuck: I fingered her until she was wet.

Boobs: 34 small B, nice shape, soft 9/10.

Nipples: dark and big 9/10 very suckable.

Wet kiss: yes.

GFE: 10/10 no rush.

Damage: 62 (1 1/2 hour) + 40.

I will go back to look for No. 1. Very cute, sweet voice, big nice boobs. The rest of the girls are all average.

SnakeHunter
12-04-11, 10:02
Brother, any hint for this place. I can't crack the clue.

Massage: not real massage. She basically use her body to massage me. She took off her top, then took off her bras. Use her breasts to massage my back and butt. All automatically.

I will go back to look for No. 1. Very cute, sweet voice, big nice boobs. The rest of the girls are all average.

Naihiak
12-05-11, 03:10

I will go back to look for No. 1. Very cute, sweet voice, big nice boobs. The rest of the girls are all average.Whr is this MP bro? Get no clue

ViperZ
12-05-11, 04:21
Got another assignment in Kuching so thought I checked out one of the MP that I have yet to venture to (Red Rose). After the SOP massage and HJ, I went back to my hotel as usual and nothing out of the ordinary happened. However the next morning I got a terrible itch at the area below the navel and above the penis. Upon further inspection at the clinic, it was suspected that I got crabs. The doctor mentioned that someone infected with crabs infestation must have laid for a long period on the massage bedsheet and the MP did not bother to change it after every customer. As such I would like to caution fellow cheongsters to avoid MPs that do not change their bedsheets.

Hunter46
12-05-11, 05:40
Brother, any hint for this place. I can't crack the clue.If I'm right. Tower is 101. Street is name of street in Taiwan

Walter33
12-05-11, 07:56
Hi bros,

Is there any call in service prc good in price and figure can be recommend? I am staying in 4 points neat airport. Any brother having that please pm me. Very much needed mate.

Walter33

Walter33
12-05-11, 11:14
Any brother can share any FL contact please. Looking for action in kuching.

Your helping hand to help the small is very much appreciated.

Please pm me if you have one please.

Walter33 in kuching.

Mantit
12-06-11, 11:47
If I'm right. Tower is 101. Street is name of street in TaiwanBro, Bingo!

Jaick
12-06-11, 13:09
Got another assignment in Kuching so thought I checked out one of the MP that I have yet to venture to (Red Rose). After the SOP massage and HJ, I went back to my hotel as usual and nothing out of the ordinary happened. However the next morning I got a terrible itch at the area below the navel and above the penis. Upon further inspection at the clinic, it was suspected that I got crabs. The doctor mentioned that someone infected with crabs infestation must have laid for a long period on the massage bedsheet and the MP did not bother to change it after every customer. As such I would like to caution fellow cheongsters to avoid MPs that do not change their bedsheets.Sad to hear that bro, hope you recover soon.

SnakeHunter
12-07-11, 06:10
Bro, Bingo!Bro mantit, when you going again. Can join you go together?

ViperZ
12-07-11, 07:00
Sad to hear that bro, hope you recover soon.Its all good. Used the doctor prescribed shampoo and all is back to normal in a few days.

Mantit
12-07-11, 11:28
Bro mantit, when you going again. Can join you go together?Sure. Invite your friends as well!

LittleCuteMonkey
12-07-11, 13:29

I will go back to look for No. 1. Very cute, sweet voice, big nice boobs. The rest of the girls are all average.Bro you make me itchy! Why massage fee become so exp.

I thought that area usually offer 40+ for 1 1/2 hour haha

Total Handy
12-08-11, 06:07
I totally agree with Bro Viperz,

Lets boycott MP's that do not practise good hygiene, as these desease mayl be spread to other innocent cheongsters!

When I visit FL or OKT gals at Hotels, I bring my own shower Towels. (I had a very bad expereince with JiaJia FL gang. One of them handed me a used towel that was wet. I got so pissed off)

Also, when I go to MP's I always request that the ML change a new sheet or place new towers. However, my greatest fear is always after the HJ deed, the towel they used to help you wipe off. GEE, that always turns me off.

Anyways, sharing is caring, lets make Kuching a Healthy cheong Place for all.

Got another assignment in Kuching so thought I checked out one of the MP that I have yet to venture to (Red Rose). After the SOP massage and HJ, I went back to my hotel as usual and nothing out of the ordinary happened. However the next morning I got a terrible itch at the area below the navel and above the penis. Upon further inspection at the clinic, it was suspected that I got crabs. The doctor mentioned that someone infected with crabs infestation must have laid for a long period on the massage bedsheet and the MP did not bother to change it after every customer. As such I would like to caution fellow cheongsters to avoid MPs that do not change their bedsheets.

CityHunter9192
12-08-11, 07:47
hi peeps, new in this forum, just move to kuching no longer for my work. went to few mp and ahb place. last nite have try new place in 36* and share a simple fr with bros here.

prc.

name: didn't ask, i nvr ask their name unless they service me good and visited few times.

face: 6/10 not bad typical china look.

boobs: maybe 34b saggy not nice to hold.

body: 6/10 so so.

fk: no, nvr ask and try.

bj: 7/10 good especially when sucking and licking my groins but too bad in cd.

fj: 6/10 so so, little moan. didn't try much position as i dunno why i come earlier this time.

gfe: so so, quite frenly and talkative.

wir: maybe due to cheaper but choose others.

this time experience actually frighten me bit. because the customer before me are on drugs and he even smoke weed inside the toilet. this what the girl told me. she said they didn't make it and the fellow's didi not standing. she also mention that the guy didn't even touch her and she clean ask me not to worry. lol. i doubt that

Zzzzzz123
12-09-11, 03:07
Bro you make me itchy! Why massage fee become so exp.

I thought that area usually offer 40+ for 1 1/2 hour hahaI think its their tactic, they offer 40++ for 1 1/2 hour, but usually they HJ fast fast and before you know it. Its less than 1 hour. After release, will ask you to leave, and wait for next customer. Business ma.

SexnCity
12-09-11, 07:20
To all brothers, newbie joined to this fantastic garage community.

I just want to say you guys are really awesome out thr, to provide such valueable and priceless piece of information.

I'm glad to be hr, and hopefully to get along with you guys, or maybe one day, a Canon-Troops may be formed.

Mantit
12-09-11, 12:15
Bro you make me itchy! Why massage fee become so exp.

I thought that area usually offer 40+ for 1 1/2 hour hahaNot this one. Terang sikit, Fire bird, out of this world are all offering 1 1/2 for 40+ except this one.

ML Hunter23
12-09-11, 14:31
Halo pals, just joined the forum. It was so excited seeing all the experiences shared by guys. Now can't wait to try. Any suggestion where I can find a good leg massage + extra service?

Thanks

ML Hunter23
12-09-11, 14:40
How wish I would end up with her.

This is my last week FR. Been informed by the OKT that he will have a japanese stock in. Tried to called him few time but the queue seems likes in the long waiting list until I complaint and he manage to slot and a time for me. I was "YES! YES...

Mantit
12-10-11, 15:19
Found my favorite Jia Jia here. Will go back for her big boobs. Today, got a cute syt.

Origin: hubei.

Face: cute 8/10.

Skin: 9/10 silky smooth.

Body: slim, petite

Boobs: 34A.

Nipples: big, very sensitive when I sucked them. Rock hard.

GFE: very talkative, good attitude 9/10.

Damage: 43+30 not money face

Mantit
12-11-11, 08:30
Today, I found a rare gem. I am sure she is popular as when I asked for her, she was always busy.

Location: Will be under water in couple of years (this is another name that I just found out today)

Name: Zhen Tian Tian.

Face: 9/10 pretty, like character in Japanese comic books, very cute.

Eyes: beautiful sparkling big eyes 10/10.

Voice: sweet, like Taiwanese cute type (can be annoying for some)

Body: Slim, petite 9/10.

Skin: baby like skin, fair, smooth, soft 10/10 with baby fat.

Hair: long straight coloured hair.

Butts: silky smooth, great shape 10/10.

Pussy: soft public hair, wet (she said she was turned on by me)

Boobs: 34 B, great shape, firm, soft. 9/10.

Nipples: brownish pink, pointy 10/10.

Cleavage: to die for 10/10.

GFE: 10/10 will tease you, seduce you,

Wet kiss: no.

Finger fuck: no.

Suck nipples: no.

Massage: 1/10.

Damage: 43+27.

She let me kiss her on her cheeks and hug her like my gf.

Will try another cute SYT= No. 7

Spiritz
12-11-11, 10:05
Hi all bro,

I'm a newbie here. I'm searching for some mp with fj provided. Well, I understand that there had been a lot of post about it, but since I'm new, I do not understand the places name in short-form. So, can any taiko pm me about nice places with fj mp as well as the damage? Have a good day.

Thanks

Mantit
12-11-11, 11:37
This is another holy grail boobs that I know of.

Name: Jia Jia

Her GFE is 2/10.

Money face.

But her boobs: 35D, hanging, firm, nice shape, more than a handfull.

Nipples: pointy, nice.

Damage: 43+57.

Might not go back to her again because of her GFE and hard HJ. But if you like big bouncy boobs, this is for you.

ViperZ
12-12-11, 05:12
Was in Kuching last week when my customer brought me to this drinking joint at Jalan Mendu called Xanadu or Xandu (forgot). Upstairs I noticed a new MP called Manila Pegasus. Have anyone been there yet?

Miao28
12-12-11, 20:50
Was in Kuching last week when my customer brought me to this drinking joint at Jalan Mendu called Xanadu or Xandu (forgot). Upstairs I noticed a new MP called Manila Pegasus. Have anyone been there yet?This place was closed down months ago. Has it reopened?

It is not a new place. It was operational at least a year ago.

SnakeHunter
12-13-11, 01:57
Don't try to be funny inside there. I heard all the room are installed with CCTV.

Was in Kuching last week when my customer brought me to this drinking joint at Jalan Mendu called Xanadu or Xandu (forgot). Upstairs I noticed a new MP called Manila Pegasus. Have anyone been there yet?

Spiritz
12-13-11, 02:43
Can I know where is this place? OOTW?

Thank you.

Found my favorite Jia Jia here. Will go back for her big boobs. Today, got a cute syt.

KuchingSiawKia
12-13-11, 13:45
Bro, I tried her. She is really nice and not money face. I'll return for her again. Other than jia jia, any other ml with big boobs at ootw?

ViperZ
12-14-11, 05:20
Don't try to be funny inside there. I heard all the room are installed with CCTV.Thank you for the information.

This place was closed down months ago. Has it reopened?

It is not a new place. It was operational at least a year ago.I am only in Kuching once a month or once every two months

HappyGuy28
12-14-11, 19:39
which place is it? any number to contact?

hi peeps, new in this forum, just move to kuching no longer for my work. went to few mp and ahb place. last nite have try new place in 36* and share a simple fr with bros here.

prc.

name: didn't ask, i nvr ask their name unless they service me good and visited few times.

face: 6/10 not bad typical china look.

boobs: maybe 34b saggy not nice to hold.

body: 6/10 so so.

fk: no, nvr ask and try.

bj: 7/10 good especially when sucking and licking my groins but too bad in cd.

fj: 6/10 so so, little moan. didn't try much position as i dunno why i come earlier this time.

gfe: so so, quite frenly and talkative.

wir: maybe due to cheaper but choose others.

this time experience actually frighten me bit. because the customer before me are on drugs and he even smoke weed inside the toilet. this what the girl told me. she said they didn't make it and the fellow's didi not standing. she also mention that the guy didn't even touch her and she clean ask me not to worry. lol. i doubt that

Mantit
12-15-11, 04:11
Bro, I tried her. She is really nice and not money face. I'll return for her again. Other than jia jia, any other ml with big boobs at ootw?Sorry. I think Jia Jia is the only one with big boobs.

KuchingSiawKia
12-15-11, 08:54
Any other ml at other mp with bigg boobs? I can't find any ml with big boobs.

Sorry. I think Jia Jia is the only one with big boobs.

Kuchinglan
12-16-11, 01:39
Thank you for the information.

I am only in Kuching once a month or once every two monthsYou also need to check your bill porperly as sometime there might just add in one or several lady drink into the master bill, as we tend to be "high" and might over look it. One of my friend got it a few months ago with extra a few hundres RM.

Kuchinglan
12-16-11, 01:40
Sorry. I think Jia Jia is the only one with big boobs.Dear Bro Mantit, May I know where is this place?

Thanks in advance

Vincool
12-16-11, 06:14
Yesterday went to SP1 to mirror. Stil same 3 gal working at thre.

At first plan to took Sheila and Amy for 3P but sheila got people alrdy. So just took amy.

Name: Amy.

Origin : bakso.

Face : 6/10.

Boobs: 36d nice boobs firm firm again.

BBBJ : 7/10 like to lick your balls haha.

DATY: no.

CBJ :7/10.

Fj : 7. 5/10 willing to try any pos you ask. Try mission, WOT, doggie, side and end up mission.

GFE: 8/10 like to laugh if you make her laugh. Hehe.

Wir : why not.

Damage: 100.

Sorry nt good at write FR because seldom write. Hope to strike NL before goin bck to miri. Any guide from kch sifu?

ADevil
12-16-11, 13:09
Bro, where's this MP location? I really2 need a massage with fj. Overnite would be better.Bro can pm me the location?

Hairy Timun
12-16-11, 15:05
Went to two places at 101 for some relaxation last night at around 2230. The place that may sink in a few years and also OOTW (thanks Bro Mantit). But stock at both places also not quite suit my taste. The place that may sink only have 2 MLs! So end up leaving the area. Headed to Jln Song and visited XMT. Also only 2 MLs. Too lazy to go elsewhere so settled for no 1. Service is SOP. Massage is 6/10. At least she put some effort into it. What I liked about is that she didn't specify the tips. I tipped her according to my level of satisfaction.

Hunterz Cat
12-16-11, 18:44

At first plan to took Sheila and Amy for 3P but sheila got people alrdy. So just took amy.

Fj : 7. 5/10 willing to try any pos you ask. Try mission, WOT, doggie, side and end up mission.

Sorry nt good at write FR because seldom write. Hope to strike NL before goin bck to miri. Any guide from kch sifu?Any guidance on where to find sp1? I'm old monger for ah be stock and pretty tired of those PRC, HK etc stocks.

Muchly appreciated if you would shed the light for me. Tq

Quad2
12-17-11, 08:14

Sorry nt good at write FR because seldom write. Hope to strike NL before goin bck to miri. Any guide from kch sifu?Me too bro. Long time didn't go to mp because I'm interested with local or bakso. Really appreciate if you can light me the location.

Mantit
12-17-11, 15:40
Any other ml at other mp with bigg boobs? I can't find any ml with big boobs.Yes. Read all my reports and you will find big boobs!

KuchingSiawKia
12-17-11, 16:16
Anyone tried this new mp?

LittleCuteMonkey
12-18-11, 11:00
Yes. Read all my reports and you will find big boobs!Likes this.

RyusWong
12-18-11, 14:53
[QUOTE=Vincool; 1227316]Yesterday went to SP1 to mirror. Stil same 3 gal working at thre.

I went to Rxlxx. And ask mamasan about sheila. But one of the senior mp said, She is in D&D, Ireally confuse bro.

May you pm me SP1 bro. I really want to try sheila Or amy, perhaps both of them together.

Mantit
12-19-11, 00:35
Anyone tried this new mp?Where is this?

KopiPeng
12-19-11, 14:00
Today, I found a rare gem. I am sure she is popular as when I asked for her, she was always busy.

Location: Will be under water in couple of years (this is another name that I just found out today)

Name: Zhen Tian Tian.

Face: 9/10 pretty, like character in Japanese comic books, very cute.

Eyes: beautiful sparkling big eyes 10/10.

Voice: sweet, like Taiwanese cute type (can be annoying for some)

Body: Slim, petite 9/10.

Skin: baby like skin, fair, smooth, soft 10/10 with baby fat.

Hair: long straight coloured hair.

Butts: silky smooth, great shape 10/10.

Pussy: soft public hair, wet (she said she was turned on by me)

Boobs: 34 B, great shape, firm, soft. 9/10.

Nipples: brownish pink, pointy 10/10.

Cleavage: to die for 10/10.

GFE: 10/10 will tease you, seduce you,

Wet kiss: no.

Finger fuck: no.

Suck nipples: no.

Massage: 1/10.

Damage: 43+27.

She let me kiss her on her cheeks and hug her like my gf.

Will try another cute SYT= No. 7Where is the location? I still can't figure it out.

KuchingSiawKia
12-21-11, 06:51
Matang area nearby Emart.

Where is this?

Mantit
12-24-11, 06:55
She wears v cut dress which shows her incredible cleavage. Her skin is incredible except some little bumps behind her arms. Her moans are like real porn stars. Usually, PRCs are serious and dull but she is funny and humorous. Her boobs are soft, fresh and young. Her pussy is beautiful, all pink and not very hairy. It does not have any trace of bad smell. She let me suck her nipples this time and even let me kiss on her lips. The best of all, she is not a money face. Did I mention that she has a pretty face too! Not only that, her sexy voice does not annoy me at all. I like to look at her butt as well. She flashed me with her sexy g string panty before I left. I love this girl.

KuchingSiawKia
12-24-11, 14:07
Went to this mp and not very satisfied with it. Avoid this ml.

Name: Fei FEi.

Origin: Guangzhou.

Face: 4/10. Money Face!

Body: 4/10.

Skin: fair.

Boobs: be cup and soft.

GFE: 5/10.

Massage: 2/10.

Damage: 40 / hr massage.

WIR: NO!

She requested RM50 (can't nego) for HJ. When I rejected because its expensive, her face colour changed and no mood.

Bros, please avoid her!

LittleCuteMonkey
12-24-11, 16:04
She wears v cut dress which shows her incredible cleavage. Her skin is incredible except some little bumps behind her arms. Her moans are like real porn stars. Usually, PRCs are serious and dull but she is funny and humorous. Her boobs are soft, fresh and young. Her pussy is beautiful, all pink and not very hairy. It does not have any trace of bad smell. She let me suck her nipples this time and even let me kiss on her lips. The best of all, she is not a money face. Did I mention that she has a pretty face too! Not only that, her sexy voice does not annoy me at all. I like to look at her butt as well. She flashed me with her sexy g string panty before I left. I love this girl.Tell me, share with me. Merry christmas all!

KuchingSiawKia
12-25-11, 13:35
Any bros tried Bl*e O*e*and or LN at 101? Any ML with big boobs and not money face to intro?

ViperZ
12-30-11, 03:12
Got another meeting in Kuching and after all the office work are done, my customer brought me to this place in Ang Cheng Ho. They quoted RM 48 for 1hour 30 minuets massage. I was assigned no 19, a petite FooChow girl in the mid or late 20s with long dyed hair. After an hour of massage she suddenly began to stroke my penis. I ased her what was on the menu and she jsut smiled. One thing led to another and she was on the bed spreading her legs and I was on top of her. They do have the supply of umbrella ready so no worries to those that came not prepared.

The Pros :

1. Good and wild lovemaking passion

2. Don't talk about money.

3. Genuine moans

The Cons :

1. The bed was a little small.

2. Her pussy was the thick virgin primary forest type

KuchingSiawKia
12-30-11, 07:02
Where is this mp bro?

Got another meeting in Kuching and after all the office work are done, my customer brought me to this place in Ang Cheng Ho. They quoted RM 48 for 1hour 30 minuets massage. I was assigned no 19, a petite FooChow girl in the mid or late 20s with long dyed hair. After an hour of massage she suddenly began to stroke my penis. I ased her what was on the menu and she jsut smiled. One thing led to another and she was on the bed spreading her legs and I was on top of her. They do have the supply of umbrella ready so no worries to those that came not prepared.

The Pros :

3. Genuine moans

The Cons :

2. Her pussy was the thick virgin primary forest type

Mantit
12-31-11, 09:35
She wears v cut dress which shows her incredible cleavage. Her skin is incredible except some little bumps behind her arms. Her moans are like real porn stars. Usually, PRCs are serious and dull but she is funny and humorous. Her boobs are soft, fresh and young. Her pussy is beautiful, all pink and not very hairy. It does not have any trace of bad smell. She let me suck her nipples this time and even let me kiss on her lips. The best of all, she is not a money face. Did I mention that she has a pretty face too! Not only that, her sexy voice does not annoy me at all. I like to look at her butt as well. She flashed me with her sexy g string panty before I left. I love this girl.The things that I like about her is her easy going personality. She is very easy to like. Then, her boobs are so soft and young and fresh! I was going to fuck her this time but it was her period time. Hopefully, next time.

Naihiak
12-31-11, 12:53

The Pros :

3. Genuine moans

The Cons :

2. Her pussy was the thick virgin primary forest typeWhich MP is this bro?

Mantit
01-01-12, 06:37
She is leaving for good on Jan 4. She is indeed pretty. However, I don't like her personality. Last chance at KL Jln Song.

Fat Fat Roll
01-01-12, 08:50
She wears v cut dress which shows her incredible cleavage. Her skin is incredible except some little bumps behind her arms. Her moans are like real porn stars. Usually, PRCs are serious and dull but she is funny and humorous. Her boobs are soft, fresh and young. Her pussy is beautiful, all pink and not very hairy. It does not have any trace of bad smell. She let me suck her nipples this time and even let me kiss on her lips. The best of all, she is not a money face. Did I mention that she has a pretty face too! Not only that, her sexy voice does not annoy me at all. I like to look at her butt as well. She flashed me with her sexy g string panty before I left. I love this girl.She is the one, great one. No doubt all of the PRC is serious. She is not, that's the nice one! Happy new year bro!

AimToPleaze
01-01-12, 14:21
I'm new to this forum so I will need a lot of help from all of the existing members of the forum. A lot of the shortforms used I'm still not familiar with. Feel free to tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Mantit
01-02-12, 05:35
She is the one, great one. No doubt all of the PRC is serious. She is not, that's the nice one! Happy new year bro!Did you get to try her?

KuchingSiawKia
01-02-12, 06:29
Any contact for FL in kch? Please pm me for exchange.

Mantit
01-02-12, 08:50
Finally got to try this mp. Happy hours before 8pm is rm 40. All vietkongs.

Name: ah FUNG.

Origin: Hanoi.

Body: medium.

Height: tall.

Skin: smooth, can see all her veins around boobs areas.

Boobs: 35B, very soft, a bit saggy.

Nipples:dark brown, sensitive.

Pussy: trimmed.

GFE: money face.

Damage: 40+50.

Must give 50 tips or else refuse to do HJ and take off clothes. Communication is a problem also. Very limited English and mandarin. Unless you know Vietnamese. I prefer PRCs who I can connect with them and some not so money face. All vietkongs I had before asked for rm50 tips. Vietkongs nipples are all darker.

Mantit
01-02-12, 10:33
Checked out this mp as recommended by bro Johnny LOve. Thanks bro.

Name: Ting Ting.

Origin: Canton.

Face: very pretty. 9/10 Does not look like PRC. More like Pinoy or indon.

Skin: very smooth, fair.

Boobs: 34B, did not get to see the whole thing.

Nipples: sensitive, small, pink.

GFE:7/10.

Damage:50+40 not money face.

Pussy: shaved.

She told me that she has a tumor in her left boob.

FixOn
01-02-12, 11:23

Location: Will be under water in couple of years...Massage was ok la bro Mantit. A lot better than those don't know how at all one. Only difference with bro's fr here is that she let me finger fuck her, wet kiss her, and do her with underwear on. Very nice experiance with her!

Mantit
01-03-12, 00:43
Massage was ok la bro Mantit. A lot better than those don't know how at all one. Only difference with bro's fr here is that she let me finger fuck her, wet kiss her, and do her with underwear on. Very nice experiance with her!She let you fuck her? Did you use condom? She let you kiss on her lips? Do you like her boobs?

Nrunk
01-03-12, 09:16
Hi,

I'm new here. Mind to share?

Nrunk
01-03-12, 09:22
Finally got to try this mp. Happy hours before 8pm is rm 40. All vietkongs.

Name: ah FUNG.

Origin: Hanoi.

Body: medium.

Height: tall.

Skin: smooth, can see all her veins around boobs areas.

Boobs: 35B, very soft, a bit saggy.

Nipples:dark brown, sensitive.

Pussy: trimmed.

GFE: money face.

Damage: 40+50.

Must give 50 tips or else refuse to do HJ and take off clothes. Communication is a problem also. Very limited English and mandarin. Unless you know Vietnamese. I prefer PRCs who I can connect with them and some not so money face. All vietkongs I had before asked for rm50 tips. Vietkongs nipples are all darker.Mind to share bro.

Wolfamadeus
01-03-12, 15:26
Just finished a session. Sorry didn't get her name or age. Massage was below what I expected but that's not what I was looking for. After a quick press here and there and some chopping moves which made me feel like pork meat, she asked what I want. FR below.

Origin: Vietnam (don't know exact place)

Face: Very pretty.

Skin: Smooth and fair.

Body: Slim with average height.

Boobs: 32, up to my taste.

Nipples: Small and still pink.

Damage:50+100 for BBBJ + CIM.

She BBBJ me half naked (still have her panty on) , slow and never rush. Initially wanted a FJ but she said not allowed. Going to ask the caretaker there the next time I go.

Horn Bill
01-04-12, 01:56
Went to two places at 101 for some relaxation last night at around 2230. The place that may sink in a few years and also OOTW (thanks Bro Mantit). But stock at both places also not quite suit my taste. The place that may sink only have 2 MLs! So end up leaving the area. Headed to Jln Song and visited XMT. Also only 2 MLs. Too lazy to go elsewhere so settled for no 1. Service is SOP. Massage is 6/10. At least she put some effort into it. What I liked about is that she didn't specify the tips. I tipped her according to my level of satisfaction.When I went there last week, I had to wait for 10 minutes as all ML busy. A group of 4 bro was ahead of me. (surprising the mp next door have more than 5 ml surfing internet). Massage ok and she look puzzled when I ask how much whenoffered HJ. She say same price. So I just tipped her.

ViperZ
01-04-12, 02:32
Where is this mp bro?
Which MP is this bro?I thought the RM48 for 1 hour 30 minutes was a dead giveaway to the location. Anyway it is at Bxxxxx Rxxxxxxxxxx

Those not familiar with the MPs at Ang Cheng Ho will be asking (Baskin Robins?)

Naihiak
01-04-12, 03:53
Just finished a session. Sorry didn't get her name or age. Massage was below what I expected but that's not what I was looking for. After a quick press here and there and some chopping moves which made me feel like pork meat, she asked what I want. FR below.

She BBBJ me half naked (still have her panty on) , slow and never rush. Initially wanted a FJ but she said not allowed. Going to ask the caretaker there the next time I go.Which MP is this? Nvr tried viet

Nrunk
01-04-12, 06:39
Last nite going to MP somewhere at Petanak.

Name: Apple.

Face: very pretty.

Body: slim.

Boobs: 32C.

Nipples: perky, small, brown.

HJ: Yes.

Damage:40+50+lick my body

Nrunk
01-04-12, 07:20

I will go back to look for No. 1. Very cute, sweet voice, big nice boobs. The rest of the girls are all average.Which place bro?

FixOn
01-04-12, 10:45
She let you fuck her? Did you use condom? She let you kiss on her lips? Do you like her boobs?Actually not really fuck her, was with my underwear on but manage to push my didi in for like almost 2 inches. Very regret no bring condom that day lo, she so wet, sure do her kao kao one and Yes, she let me kiss on her lips and even "bite" her lips. Hell yea I like her boobs, so soft so smooth yet so fair! The only disappointed thing is her armpit hair lo, like few days no clear liaw.

DickyDick
01-05-12, 18:39
a lot bro may here may have visit her before, but this is my first time. anyway, here's the fr:

name: lnd.

origin: local.

face: 6/10.

skin: 7/10.

massage: 8/10, quite good actually.

boobs: 8/10, c, firm type.

nipples: 8/10, small dark, really good to suck on.

hj: 7/10, can told her to slow down or speed up.

fj: yes, but didn't take it. actually didn't bring any cap. but promise to do outside session next time.

gfe: 8/10, didn't rush at all. very friendly and we had a lot of chat and teasing each other.

damage: 50 + 50

overall the session is quite good, she even give me her phone number, and promise that we'll do an extra session outside.

BlackHackle
01-05-12, 21:31
Recently gone there for refreshing massage since it my fav place. I went there because all the girls are locals.

To those who familiar with this place, I'm pretty sure you know how the girls look like-5/10 I would say. But this time.

They have new stock and much more prettier than previous girl. Ask for beautiful girls and you would be surprise if one

Of the girls ask you out for "F" for a damage of nice dinner. Didn't get to recall the name for that girl though.

Anyway worth a try.

BlackHackle
01-05-12, 21:38
where is this mp bro. could you enlighten us a bit.

a lot bro may here may have visit her before, but this is my first time. anyway, here's the fr:

fj: yes, but didn't take it. actually didn't bring any cap. but promise to do outside session next time.

gfe: 8/10, didn't rush at all. very friendly and we had a lot of chat and teasing each other.

overall the session is quite good, she even give me her phone number, and promise that we'll do an extra session outside.

Spiritz
01-06-12, 05:31
Try Rainbow. Go there twice. Got a few good looking PRC there.Hi, may I know where exactly is rainbow? Do they offer fj? Thank you.

Spiritz
01-06-12, 05:36
I finished my assignment in Melbourne earlier than planned. After "transiting" in Bali for a few days, arrived back in Malaysia on 15 Nov. I was unexpectedly called by the client to go to Kuching to settle some matters. Took the first flight from KL (16 Nov) and landed in Kuching. Went straight to work and managed to solve the matter by around 6pm. Since my flight was the last flight I had some time to enjoy my favorite hobby. Called a friend of mine and we went for dinner at Hai Tian Loh...Hi bro, this place seems quite nice. Can you pm me the address? Thank you.

DickyDick
01-06-12, 07:32
Where is this MP bro. Could you enlighten us a bit.Take your time read and study through the threads, you'll find all the information there.

Mantit
01-06-12, 08:16
Last nite going to MP somewhere at Petanak.

Name: Apple.

Face: very pretty.

Boobs: 32C.

Nipples: perky, small, brown.

HJ: Yes.

Damage:40+50+lick my bodyWhere is this mp at Petanak? Guang Zhou?

Mantit
01-06-12, 08:20
Mind to share bro.Blue Ocean 101

Mantit
01-06-12, 08:25
Which place bro?Venice 101

Mantit
01-06-12, 08:29
Actually not really fuck her, was with my underwear on but manage to push my didi in for like almost 2 inches. Very regret no bring condom that day lo, she so wet, sure do her kao kao one and Yes, she let me kiss on her lips and even "bite" her lips. Hell yea I like her boobs, so soft so smooth yet so fair! The only disappointed thing is her armpit hair lo, like few days no clear liaw.Did she let you suck her nipples? Any tongue action?

Mantit
01-06-12, 08:30

She BBBJ me half naked (still have her panty on) , slow and never rush. Initially wanted a FJ but she said not allowed. Going to ask the caretaker there the next time I go.Where is this mp?

Naihiak
01-06-12, 16:19

overall the session is quite good, she even give me her phone number, and promise that we'll do an extra session outside.wow you pay 50 jz for hj?

Mantit
01-07-12, 03:32
I can't found Green Apple, where is location, lorong? JlnRubber Road.

Mantit
01-07-12, 03:35
Has anyone got FJ with her? She needs to be fucked hard!

DickyDick
01-07-12, 04:47
Wow you pay 50 jz for HJ?Unfortunately, yes. She said if rm30 then cannot suck boobs or touch. Guess I was defeat by her massive boobs. Haha.

DickyDick
01-07-12, 04:59
Hi, may I know where exactly is rainbow? Do they offer fj? Thank you.The answer is in the threads, just keep reading. No one will give you free information here, you have to earn it.

Mantit
01-07-12, 06:33
Her GFE is still top notch. This time, I notice some pimples on her face. Other than that, she is just perfect.

Hunterz Cat
01-07-12, 09:58
Her GFE is still top notch. This time, I notice some pimples on her face. Other than that, she is just perfect.Who is this Miss Tan?

Nrunk
01-07-12, 12:01
Where is this mp?Sunflower MP.

Okuilang
01-07-12, 12:41

Name: forgot. 268.

Face: 5/10.

Skin: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10, Good!

Boobs: 6/10, be. Ok to hold.

Nipples: 6/10, good to play.

HJ: 8/10 with minor sound effects.

FJ: Not allowed?

Damage: paid by friend + 50

Overall, feel good. Not rush at all. Clean slowly + handle with care.

Okuilang
01-07-12, 13:29
Truly enjoy your sharing! Thanks a lot!

This Jia Jia. Where ah?

Thanks.

Okuilang
01-07-12, 13:32
Captain Mantis.

So, do you feel the tumor while you touch her? Ha!

MP at ACH?

Checked out this mp as recommended by bro Johnny LOve. Thanks bro.

Name: Ting Ting.

Origin: Canton.

Face: very pretty. 9/10 Does not look like PRC. More like Pinoy or indon.

Boobs: 34B, did not get to see the whole thing.

Nipples: sensitive, small, pink.

Damage:50+40 not money face.

Pussy: shaved.

She told me that she has a tumor in her left boob.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-07-12, 15:13
May I know that G A at R R provide FJ?

Will pay a visit soon

BlackHackle
01-07-12, 20:42
Can someone help me?

Spiritz
01-08-12, 00:34
Hi bros out there, anyone tried fire bird 101? Is the mp good? Do they provide fj?

Thanks.

Spiritz
01-08-12, 00:50
I share with you.Hi Bro, is it possible to have fj + holy grail less than rm100? Mind to share with me?

Thanks

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:36
Hi Bro, is it possible to have fj + holy grail less than rm100? Mind to share with me?

ThanksYes but her face and body are below par.

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:37
Hi bros out there, anyone tried fire bird 101? Is the mp good? Do they provide fj?

Thanks.Read my reports then you shall find the answer.

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:38
Can someone help me?It is Relax at MJC.

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:40
Captain Mantis.

So, do you feel the tumor while you touch her? Ha!

MP at ACH?I felt a little bit. Not at ACH.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-08-12, 06:40
May I know that G A at R R provide FJ?

Will pay a visit soonFound the sweet one but couldn't find the green one

Anyone can hint me the way

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:41
Truly enjoy your sharing! Thanks a lot!

This Jia Jia. Where ah?

Thanks.At OOTW 101

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:43
Who is this Miss Tan?Read my reports then you shall find the answer.

Mantit
01-08-12, 06:44
Found the sweet one but couldn't find the green one

Anyone can hint me the wayRubber Road.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-08-12, 07:39
Rubber Road.Yeah bro I was at rubber road pusing pusing didn't find it.

Near to which building or shops?

KuchingSiawKia
01-08-12, 13:31
Went to this mp to give a 2nd chance after I boycott it.

Name: Siaw Hui.

Face: 6/10.

Body: slim, got tattoo at back.

Boobs: 34C.

Nipples: didn't see.

GFE:5/10.

Damage:43 (1. 5hours msg) + tips.

She is quite money face. She insisted RM50 for HJ. Too expensive. This will be my last time visit fire phoenix.

KuchingSiawKia
01-08-12, 13:35
Went to this mp after having a drink with friends. Choose a new ml. Start working today. .

Name: M*

Face: very cute. 8/10.

Body: chubby.

Boobs: 34C, didn't see it.

GFE:8/10.

Damage:50 (1. 5 hours) + tips.

She is very new here. Today is her first day working. Still not so used to the working environment here. A bit shy shy. Going to explore her more. I tried to touch her boobs as its quite big but she so unused to it. Maybe she is new.

Mantit
01-08-12, 15:56
Yeah bro I was at rubber road pusing pusing didn't find it.

Near to which building or shops?If you are heading to Green Road on RR, it is on your right. Above a pet shop.

Hansolong
01-09-12, 02:19
If you are heading to Green Road on RR, it is on your right. Above a pet shop.One end of the row of shops is an aircond shop and there is a bakery ingredients supply shop in the middle.

Cheers

DickyDick
01-09-12, 03:35
Last week went to the mp near rubber road (next to zebra) , only a few ml available and all are locals. The tauke said no prc or indon here, only locals. I still fail to find the indon cutie that bro Mannn mention early. That left only one mp to search there, hope it's not too late.

Wolfamadeus
01-09-12, 04:25
Where is this mp?Bxxx Oxxxx at 101.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-09-12, 04:38
Haha all must be regular customer there.

Thanks anyway hope I can find busty local there.

Cheers

Hansolong
01-09-12, 07:28
One end of the row of shops is an aircond shop and there is a bakery ingredients supply shop in the middle.

CheersWait a minute? Is that sweet or green? I think I could be wrong. Let me do a drive-by and confirm.

Cheers

Nrunk
01-09-12, 08:09
Wait a minute? Is that sweet or green? I think I could be wrong. Let me do a drive-by and confirm.

CheersThat one is Rose Vall.

ViperZ
01-09-12, 09:50
Yeah bro I was at rubber road pusing pusing didn't find it.

Near to which building or shops?If memory serves me right, it should be opposite the chicken rice shop.

Speedq
01-09-12, 10:52
Bros, Where can I find local massage ladies besides Rlx?

Nrunk
01-09-12, 12:48
If memory serves me right, it should be opposite the chicken rice shop.R V opposite SCR.

G A at LPKP

LittleCuteMonkey
01-10-12, 05:19
Failed to find epal hijau, again.

Like as hard as the SPs

Nrunk
01-10-12, 06:02

Like as hard as the SPsWhat SP? Give me a clu.

Normad2020
01-10-12, 06:20
Brother let me see whether I can be of help.

If you drive towards the old Mirama cinema, you will turn left into RR and you should see a Proton showroom immediately to the right of you. Look up at the direction of the said showroom and you should see GA. If you continue driving into RR keep looking at your right and you will come to a block of shops facing the road (after first turning on the right). Look up and you will see the signboard of RA. If you continue driving down RR and turn into the second lane on the right you will reached the normal Sunday market are. If you drive into that lane to the block where the former PJ Corner was, look up and you will see M.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Like as hard as the SPs

Mantit
01-10-12, 08:50
Brother let me see whether I can be of help.

If you drive towards the old Mirama cinema, you will turn left into RR and you should see a Proton showroom immediately to the right of you. Look up at the direction of the said showroom and you should see GA. If you continue driving into RR keep looking at your right and you will come to a block of shops facing the road (after first turning on the right). Look up and you will see the signboard of RA. If you continue driving down RR and turn into the second lane on the right you will reached the normal Sunday market are. If you drive into that lane to the block where the former PJ Corner was, look up and you will see M.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.The one above Perodua show room is closed for business.

Nrunk
01-10-12, 09:48

Like as hard as the SPsYou know pink heart laser disc. Same row building as the pink heart. At samudera. LPKP main office.

Kennethchin85
01-11-12, 03:01
Hi every1, happy New year. Am back. Haha.

Went to SP1 that day, ask for the petite 1 (I think is Sheila). Boobs are still that big. Brown oledi wake up when see her. Her skill improved a lot since I last visit her. Haha. Great BBBJ.

Entered the room as usual. Naked off ourselves. She start to clean my gun and ball with wet tower. Watching her big Boobs really beh tahan. Start with BBBJ. Licking whole groin and prostate area. Shook!

Capped me after 10 min, and ride on me. Ended in missionary position.

Name: as above.

Boobs: D?

Body: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Fj: 7/10.

WIR, : Should. Be. Hope got new stock.

Normad2020
01-11-12, 03:26
Ooopps. My apologies.

That shows how long I have not been there. I think another trip to Kuching is seriously in order.

Cheers.

The one above Perodua show room is closed for business.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-11-12, 08:27
Argh theres no such green apple lah.

Went to the sweet one but all the girls went out.

Been told coming back at 2-3 so I left

FixOn
01-11-12, 11:05
Has anyone got FJ with her? She needs to be fucked hard!LOL bro mantit, why so furious; D BTW, to answer your question, no tounge action but she did let me sucks her boobs. I will look for her again next week and fr here. Adios!

Naihiak
01-11-12, 12:59

Went to SP1 that day, ask for the petite 1 (I think is Sheila). Boobs are still that big. Brown oledi wake up when see her. Her skill improved a lot since I last visit her. Haha. Great BBBJ.

Entered the room as usual. Naked off ourselves. She start to clean my gun and ball with wet tower. Watching her big Boobs really beh tahan. Start with BBBJ. Licking whole groin and prostate area. Shook!

WIR, : Should. Be. Hope got new stock.Old car, have been waiting for new car since one year ago.

DickyDick
01-11-12, 13:36
Argh theres no such green apple lah.

Went to the sweet one but all the girls went out.

Been told coming back at 2-3 so I leftAll locals there? Any indon or prc?

Kennethchin85
01-11-12, 15:05
Wanted a FJ today so badly. Wanted to call up OKT B but just found out I lost his number. Zzzz. So decided to just find a mp to settle it. Today want to challenge my luck. So chosen B. R ACH. Wahlao, I was assigned a big oversized dinosaur. Massage was so so nia. Offered HJ but did not take. Went to sp1 after that and settle. Aihhhh.

Sioux Indi
01-12-12, 02:15
The one above Perodua show room is closed for business.Hi Bro, do you refering to the mp was previously located facing the main Road leading to mirama? If this mp, they had moved to another location nearby.

Wolfamadeus
01-12-12, 03:11
Not too regular on the mp scene but been searching for sp1 for ages in this thread. Till now still can figure out what it means. Anybody can help enlighten me please?

Nrunk
01-12-12, 03:53

WIR, : Should. Be. Hope got new stock.Give me a clue or hint. What SP1?

LittleCuteMonkey
01-12-12, 04:15
Visit few mp in 101 at late midnight, even visit the famous firebird but left disappointedly

The stock were terrible, outoftheworld was closed so decided to go the mp next to it.

Stepped in theres only one with cleavage so pick her and proceed to room.

Name: Ah *iao (banana)

No: 13.

Origin: Si Chuan.

Face: 6/10 chubby.

Boobs: 36B firm.

HJ: 6/10.

BJ: no ask I think is offered because she did offer b2b after HJ, I was regretted.

FJ: not sure.

Massage: 4/10 maybe because she just work few months

DMG: 40+40, she has good attitude but when comes to payment I actually gave 30 tip but she ask for 50.

WIR: I already suck the biggest nipple in my life, so maybe ill try other places instead

LittleCuteMonkey
01-12-12, 06:09
All locals there? Any indon or prc?Previous post mentioned all locals, I still haven't get to try it yet

DickyDick
01-12-12, 10:03
Previous post mentioned all locals, I still haven't get to try it yetReally? You sure? I was just going to go there and find the black cutie that bro Mannn mention. Guess I'll have to go survey this weekend.

DickyDick
01-12-12, 10:08
Anyone been to the Matang mp? The one by the side of the road, with red color signboard. Looks quite rundown though.

LickItUpBabe
01-12-12, 10:44
Hi Kennethchin.

Where is this SP1?

WIR, : Should. Be. Hope got new stock.

Drkarchon
01-12-12, 10:53
All locals there? Any indon or prc?Last night went there, we can't choose the ml, but can change if we not like what have been give by toke. What I know from ml that massage me, there are 8 nos of ml. 2 local Chinese (range 20++).2 bidayuh and the rest malay. Here goes my report.

Name: ita.

Body : petite.

Face: 8/10 (in dark).6/10 when light on.

GFE:9/10.

Bbj, HJ, fj: not ask. So I don't know, GFE so great. Not think about HJ / fj. Maybe try slow2 in next visit. Got her number actually.

Massage skill: 8/10. I spent 1 and half hour. Fell like to continue to 2 hour. Very refreshing.

LickItUpBabe
01-12-12, 10:54
Hi guys

Do you know location that got Filipinas?

Mantit
01-12-12, 13:54
LOL bro mantit, why so furious; D BTW, to answer your question, no tounge action but she did let me sucks her boobs. I will look for her again next week and fr here. Adios!She does not let me fuck her!

Kennethchin85
01-13-12, 05:36
Monkey, check your inbox, oledi pm. You the info you WAN. Cheers

DickyDick
01-13-12, 07:06
Damage? How come you can't choose the ml?

Last night went there, we can't choose the ml, but can change if we not like what have been give by toke. What I know from ml that massage me, there are 8 nos of ml. 2 local Chinese (range 20++).2 bidayuh and the rest malay. Here goes my report.

Name: ita.

Body : petite.

Face: 8/10 (in dark).6/10 when light on.

GFE:9/10.

Bbj, HJ, fj: not ask. So I don't know, GFE so great. Not think about HJ / fj. Maybe try slow2 in next visit. Got her number actually.

Massage skill: 8/10. I spent 1 and half hour. Fell like to continue to 2 hour. Very refreshing.

Fat Fat Roll
01-13-12, 12:04
She does not let me fuck her!Haha, Bro Mantit. That's classic! Simple and Clear ! LOL, how can she so naive that did not let you F her? Don't she know that you are the greatest? By the way, I am here too to share with you guy, I reach my 50's girls target! Yeah ! Will write down the FR too, but it is in KK. And the first time too I try double dragon of pinoy!

LittleCuteMonkey
01-13-12, 13:05
Monkey, check your inbox, oledi pm. You the info you WAN. CheersSame goes to you man. Thanks alot Ken

Rachtapur
01-13-12, 16:45
Not too regular on the mp scene but been searching for sp1 for ages in this thread. Till now still can figure out what it means. Anybody can help enlighten me please?SP. Secluded Place. You need to gain trust before you can get the place. Cheers

Mantit
01-14-12, 04:14
Haha, Bro Mantit. That's classic! Simple and Clear ! LOL, how can she so naive that did not let you F her? Don't she know that you are the greatest? By the way, I am here too to share with you guy, I reach my 50's girls target! Yeah ! Will write down the FR too, but it is in KK. And the first time too I try double dragon of pinoy!Hi Bro, cannot wait for your report! Well done!

SilverWingz
01-14-12, 04:37
Hi guys, I have wandering in this forum for a long time and now I just post. Juz to intro myself and will add a new report to this thread.

Mantit
01-14-12, 13:38
Only 3 ladies here.

Name: Sally.

Face: 8/10 pleasant looking.

Body: not very slim.

Boobs: 35B.

Hair: a bit curly.

Nipples: light brown, big.

Skin: smooth, fair.

Butt: did not see.

Pussy: did not see.

Massage: good 8/10.

Damage: 40+40

SilverWingz
01-14-12, 18:35
Call a OKT few days ago and get a new gal. Nice and lovely lady she is. Here is my report:

Name : XXX Wen.

Origin : China Fujian.

Face : 7/10.

Body : 7/10 (B C cup boobs)

BBBJ : 9/10.

DATY : Didn't ask.

FJ : 9/10.

Damage : RM 180.

WIR : Yes, but will try other 1st.

Mantit
01-15-12, 06:19
Saw four MLs. Other three are ugly.

Name: Ying Sze.

Skin: smooth, fair 10/10.

Child: 1.

Boobs: 35B, very very soft.

Nipples: sensitive, nice to suck.

Pussy: soft hair.

Butt: nice to squeeze.

Massage: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 40+40

DickyDick
01-15-12, 19:04
Cat C, Batu kawah.

Name: Ai Lee.

Origin: Chiang Xi.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10, petite type.

Boobs: 6/10, small B.

Nipples: 6/10, pointy dark, but didn't open the bra, so have to grab from the inside.

HJ: 7/10, massage balls while slowly stroking your dick.

FJ: Offer but not taken.

Massage: 9/10, massaging the back with her standing on top, very professional.

Pussy: 5/10, didn't really touch, only from the underwear, can tell that it is shaved.

Damage: 40 + 50.

GFE: 6/10

Wolfamadeus
01-16-12, 00:36
Went for a massage there yesterday and all I can say was the massage was very good. Was never offered anything else. Anyone been there and offered anything else other than just a massage?

Nrunk
01-16-12, 02:06
Only 3 ladies here.

Name: Sally.

Face: 8/10 pleasant looking.

Body: not very slim.

Boobs: 35B.

Hair: a bit curly.

Nipples: light brown, big.

Skin: smooth, fair.