PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Sexthought
01-16-12, 05:00
Hi guys. I'd just registered myself in this forumn after following your great FRs and info.

Really need some help here. I'll staying at Harbour View Hotel Kuching tomorrow and would really appreciate it if you guys could share or recommend any FL (local if available.) or MPs that provide room service job I. E. Massage and full package. Or else just recommend any MP around the hotel that I can visit.

(PM me please)

Really appreciate any kind of help here.

Thanks in advance guys

LickItUpBabe
01-16-12, 17:58
Hi guys

I was reading your reports. And really thanks a lot for the info that you shared.

I will be back to Kuching next week.

So can anyone help me to find a MP that has nice Pinoy ladies?

I'm into Pinoys. LOL.

Thanks in advance

LickItUpBabe
01-16-12, 18:00
Hi Kenneth.

Where is this MP? I really want to try this Sheila.

Thanks

Hi every1, happy New year. Am back. Haha.

Went to SP1 that day, ask for the petite 1 (I think is Sheila). Boobs are still that big. Brown oledi wake up when see her. Her skill improved a lot since I last visit her. Haha. Great BBBJ.

Entered the room as usual. Naked off ourselves. She start to clean my gun and ball with wet tower. Watching her big Boobs really beh tahan. Start with BBBJ. Licking whole groin and prostate area. Shook!

Capped me after 10 min, and ride on me. Ended in missionary position.

Name: as above.

Boobs: D?

Body: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Fj: 7/10.

Damage: 100.

WIR, : Should. Be. Hope got new stock.

Kennethchin85
01-17-12, 14:45
Hi Kenneth.

Where is this MP? I really want to try this Sheila.

ThanksThis is the 2nd time you post here asking me about this. First of all, you didn't pm me means that you don't even support this forum by subscribing pm system.

2nd, you quoted this place as MP means that you don't even know what does sp means.

3rd, if you really read through our forum, you would realize that without contribute anything will not gain trust. No spoonfeed in this forum. At least not from me.

Please give a bit effort before asking. At least let people know that you are not MIB. Recently I also share with a bro here who is quite new. Why? U should know.

Sorry to say all those but this is what you should know

Drkarchon
01-17-12, 17:16
Damage? How come you can't choose the ml?Damage for 1 hour is 45. 1.1/2 is 60. Normally when we go to mp, the ml is sitting in front of the premise, so then we can choose them, however, if you first time go to rose, you can't find ml in front of the premise unless theyre watching tv. From my experience there, there are 3 gurl that have nice face, one young bidayuh gurl, she's cute and got naive face, (I don't know her name, but you can ask tokey there for young bidayuh lady, maybe her age at 20) , and one more I think she is Chinese, got thai tatoo (if I'm not mistaken) at her back, she's very sexy and I think she got extra. And the next one is the gurl that I post before. I ask HJ, she quoted me 50, so I don't take it since we (ISG forumer) fix the price at 30 max for HJ. So if you go there, make sure you ask tokey which type you want or else, he give you old lady, (but she got big boobs). Overall, nice place to massage.

Wolfamadeus
01-18-12, 01:33
Damage for 1 hour is 45. 1.1/2 is 60. Normally when we go to mp, the ml is sitting in front of the premise, so then we can choose them, however, if you first time go to rose, you can't find ml in front of the premise unless theyre watching tv. From my experience there, there are 3 gurl that have nice face, one young bidayuh gurl, she's cute and got naive face, (I don't know her name, but you can ask tokey there for young bidayuh lady, maybe her age at 20) , and one more I think she is Chinese, got thai tatoo (if I'm not mistaken) at her back, she's very sexy and I think she got extra. And the next one is the gurl that I post before. I ask HJ, she quoted me 50, so I don't take it since we (ISG forumer) fix the price at 30 max for HJ. So if you go there, make sure you ask tokey which type you want or else, he give you old lady, (but she got big boobs). Overall, nice place to massage.Any idea how many there giving extras?

Naihiak
01-18-12, 02:59
I never visit those MP at satok. Which one better? Among GA, RA and MF. I prefer young local ML.

Nrunk
01-18-12, 07:09
Last nite report.

After finish Game Match Swak & T'ganu. Proceed to Lai Lai. But it's closed.

2nd choice to Flaming Go. Many customer inside. Then going to MJC. Want to find Bakso. But the place closed. Damn. I think before 12am they already closed. Last place landing to Ilek-Ilek MP.

Hahahah.

Name:? (cannot hear clearly)

Origin: PRC.

Face: 7/10 pleasant looking.

Body: not very slim.

Boobs: 32B.

Hair: a bit curly.

Nipples: light brown.

HJ: Offer (not take)

Skin: smooth, fair.

Butt: did not see.

Pussy: need to shave.

Massage: good 6/10.

FJ: offer 150 (money face) (not take)

Damage: 50

DickyDick
01-18-12, 08:00
Went for a massage there yesterday and all I can say was the massage was very good. Was never offered anything else. Anyone been there and offered anything else other than just a massage?All locals there? Any pinoy or indon?

DickyDick
01-18-12, 12:30
I never visit those MP at satok. Which one better? Among GA, RA and MF. I prefer young local ML.I work nearby, I only know SA (not GA) and RA. But MF? Is it opposite the Miramar?

Naihiak
01-18-12, 16:56
I work nearby, I only know SA (not GA) and RA. But MF? Is it opposite the Miramar?Oops my mistake. You been there before? MF is the one above bsb superstore isn't it.

Wolfamadeus
01-18-12, 17:25
All locals there? Any pinoy or indon?All locals.

Wolfamadeus
01-18-12, 17:27
I work nearby, I only know SA (not GA) and RA. But MF? Is it opposite the Miramar?MF=Mayf*r?

Dog And Cat
01-18-12, 17:45
Went to sibu for social visit and visit a few mp lead by the local friend there. End up calling OKt and show us 3 gal. Pick a slim and young one. 8/10 face, name fang fang, age 22, just arrived and first time in m'sia. Not much experience. Give a bath as usual and poceed to bed. She use some kind of lubricant before we start. She say if no use she will feel the pain. Good body, nice nipple, small size 32-33B. Start with cat bath by BJ with cap on. Potoh stim lah. Can't kis. Lagi potong stim. So I request front and back cowgirl, end up missionary. Take a bath, pay 160 and leave.

DickyDick
01-18-12, 17:57
Oops my mistake. You been there before? MF is the one above bsb superstore isn't it.Been to RA only, haven't try SA. Where is the bsb superstore? Looks like I have to talk a walk during lunch time tomorrow.

DickyDick
01-18-12, 17:59
All locals.Thanks for the info. Will visit soon. Anyway, just like bro Naihiak said, MF is above BSB Superstore.

Dog And Cat
01-18-12, 18:03
After a courtesy from a friend in sibu, this week he in kch. Again visiting a few mp but I had a feeling something not right that night. All the mp which we visit closed for business even around 11. 30pm. Impossible. So again end up calling the usual OKT ah be. Try a shanghai girl bao bao. Everything start as usual but she give a feeling she very friendly and accomadating. She BJ without cap, all the way down. I like the small little pink and soft nipple, I suck until it got harden and can feel the her wet wet down there. Everythings go on as usual but I like best is she ride like a real cowgirl. Strt slow and end up very fast. Wah. Can not tahan liao. Then again end up missinnary, she hug me like her bf. At least feel more natural. Haha. Damage / 160.

Wolfamadeus
01-18-12, 18:41
Thanks for the info. Will visit soon. Anyway, just like bro Naihiak said, MF is above BSB Superstore.If MF is mayfair, I would suggest to skip it. Been there to survey earlier this week. There are mixed locals, indon and prc there but not my taste. One malay melanau is ok and can tapau one day for 300 if I didn't hear wrongly.

Dog And Cat
01-18-12, 19:00
Been to RA only, haven't try SA. Where is the bsb superstore? Looks like I have to talk a walk during lunch time tomorrow.Hi, I also work around there. Is in the middle of Sunday market, there only two medium size supermarket. Above one of them. You been there, would not miss it. Cheers.

Last time I find Green A, I don't how many round I turn that area. Die die can't find.

Naihiak
01-19-12, 02:59
Hi, I also work around there. Is in the middle of Sunday market, there only two medium size supermarket. Above one of them. You been there, would not miss it. Cheers.

Last time I find Green A, I don't how many round I turn that area. Die die can't find.Wow very fruitful trip to sibu bro. Nice to hear that.

Naihiak
01-19-12, 03:01
If MF is mayfair, I would suggest to skip it. Been there to survey earlier this week. There are mixed locals, indon and prc there but not my taste. One malay melanau is ok and can tapau one day for 300 if I didn't hear wrongly.I tot there's 1 young 18 yo indon. Haven't tried her yet.

Naihiak
01-19-12, 03:02
Been to RA only, haven't try SA. Where is the bsb superstore? Looks like I have to talk a walk during lunch time tomorrow.Somewhr near KFC.

DickyDick
01-19-12, 05:54
Hi, I also work around there. Is in the middle of Sunday market, there only two medium size supermarket. Above one of them. You been there, would not miss it. Cheers.

Last time I find Green A, I don't how many round I turn that area. Die die can't find.Bro, I've found the place. I've been working here for 3 years, never realize there's a MP above it. Anyway, shall go visiting next week. Thanks again, bro Dog And Cat.

Goshi46
01-19-12, 10:07
Damage for 1 hour is 45. 1.1/2 is 60. Normally when we go to mp, the ml is sitting in front of the premise, so then we can choose them, however, if you first time go to rose, you can't find ml in front of the premise unless theyre watching tv. From my experience there, there are 3 gurl that have nice face, one young bidayuh gurl, she's cute and got naive face, (I don't know her name, but you can ask tokey there for young bidayuh lady, maybe her age at 20) , and one more I think she is Chinese, got thai tatoo (if I'm not mistaken) at her back, she's very sexy and I think she got extra. And the next one is the gurl that I post before. I ask HJ, she quoted me 50, so I don't take it since we (ISG forumer) fix the price at 30 max for HJ. So if you go there, make sure you ask tokey which type you want or else, he give you old lady, (but she got big boobs). Overall, nice place to massage.Hi bro yr rite, I tried that bidayuh girl if not mistaken her name lia, cute girl, massage just ok, listning music on phone, so distrubing for me, ask for HJ, she demand 50 not negociate so I just finish on massage, she will not aloow even touch, not open braw, for me its not worthy, try luck.

Askar
01-19-12, 10:26
Damage for 1 hour is 45. 1.1/2 is 60. Normally when we go to mp, the ml is sitting in front of the premise, so then we can choose them, however, if you first time go to rose, you can't find ml in front of the premise unless theyre watching tv. From my experience there, there are 3 gurl that have nice face, one young bidayuh gurl, she's cute and got naive face, (I don't know her name, but you can ask tokey there for young bidayuh lady, maybe her age at 20) , and one more I think she is Chinese, got thai tatoo (if I'm not mistaken) at her back, she's very sexy and I think she got extra. And the next one is the gurl that I post before. I ask HJ, she quoted me 50, so I don't take it since we (ISG forumer) fix the price at 30 max for HJ. So if you go there, make sure you ask tokey which type you want or else, he give you old lady, (but she got big boobs). Overall, nice place to massage.Went there. Had a cute Malay girl (forgot the name) but no extras. Slightly disappointed with no extras. But I don't see how this is GA when the name is RV?

Askar
01-19-12, 10:28

Last time I find Green A, I don't how many round I turn that area. Die die can't find.The directions drove me nuts. I only saw RV and Sweet A. Green A couldn't find. Walked, drove. I think wasted almost 1.5 hours so ended up with RV as below. The one with pet shop and aircon is NOT GA but is RV. Sweet A is not even the same area, it's on Nanas end.

Askar
01-19-12, 10:36
Went to SP1. Almost forgot where it was. Hoping that this SP1 is the same SP1 as referred to by other bros. All locals, old Foochow boss.

Only had 2 ladies. Think I picked the one who is Sheila, perky tits and what not but I think she told me a different name. But she's a Champa or something?

Ok service. SOP but spent a long time with oral.

Mantit
01-19-12, 11:59
Went to SP1. Almost forgot where it was. Hoping that this SP1 is the same SP1 as referred to by other bros. All locals, old Foochow boss.

Only had 2 ladies. Think I picked the one who is Sheila, perky tits and what not but I think she told me a different name. But she's a Champa or something?

Ok service. SOP but spent a long time with oral.I don't think this is SP1.

Wolfamadeus
01-19-12, 15:29
Never tried here so decided to give it a try. Only saw 2 prc there. The rest must be working. Simply choose one. Nothing much to say, massage was so so, money face, asked for 80 for handjob (excuses CNY angpow). Told her I'm just for the massage. Paid 50 and left.

On the way out saw a few other ladies outside. Some looked local. Anyone can confirm? Anyway would prefer relax back. In town. Massage there at least better than here.

DickyDick
01-19-12, 17:41
After several failure, finally found this cutie. Many thanks to bro Naihiak and bro Mannn for the reference. First went to ACH for surveying but seems like not much action so decide to head to RR. Found the MP, walk upstairs and saw a lot of ML. Got 2-3 average MILF type with fair looks, the rest is just "meh". So straight asking for the specific girl, first she saw me and she was like " Waaa. Panjang rambut! Macam perempuan!". I immediately attracted by her, exactly the same as bro Mannn describe. So we proceed to the last room, she keep hugging me and kissing me. She even want to take my picture, but I refuse. We keep teasing each other and finally ended up with HJ. Didn't ask her about FJ, but she insist of giving her phone number. Maybe can do extra just like bro Mannn said. Well, here's the FR:

Name: H.

Origin: Indon.

Face: 8/10, really sweet and cute.

Body: 7/10, petite slim type.

Boobs: 8/10, small B.

Nipples: 5/10, just merely touch from the bra.

HJ: 6/10, took around 10 minutes to unload, very patient though.

FJ: didn't ask.

Massage: 2/10, guess she is too tired, since I'm the last customer.

GFE: 9/10, hugging and kissing me the whole session.

Damage: 40 + 30, usually is 60, she said that she kinda like me, I'm handsome, like my hair and bla bla bla.

Overall the session is quite good. Just that I reach the place too late, around 10. 30 pm. The girl said they are closing at 11 pm, maybe there aren't many customers. The only cons of this MP is that the room partition, I can hear very clearly the people talk next room. I much prefer a lock in room that have safety and privacy during the session. Anyway, will definitely come back for the cutie again.

DickyDick
01-19-12, 18:07

Last time I find Green A, I don't how many round I turn that area. Die die can't find.Thanks for the info, mate!

Cheers!

Nrunk
01-20-12, 03:00
Last nite, going to Lai Lai. Heheh. Meet Rozie. After finish session from Lai Lai. Straight to MJC. One of the MP got 3

Pinoy. 2 PRC and one local. Heheheh. One night 2 MP.

Naihiak
01-20-12, 03:46

Ok service. SOP but spent a long time with oral.Don get fool by the taukeh, all 3 ladies in SP1 were indo. They were jz started to learn iban languange because myself can speak well.

Goshi46
01-20-12, 08:49
Go to Rubber Road still can't find Green Apple, try luck on my fair, few ladys there, got the youngest one, ia, nice frendly, massage not bad, at end offer HJ good service, can book her for few hours or full day, will try next time tapau. Damage40+20.

One thing important ask from her about g apple she say not such, but have sweet apple beside Samudera, all local maly here, go there was told that come after 7pm because most girl working here part time job, frends don't forget Samudera jln nanas.

Kennethchin85
01-20-12, 09:51
Visited ah be stock last night. Claim just reached and first time in msia. Dunno. How true it is but she looks familiar.

Anyway, her attitude was actually good. Just that skill was soso. What I like was she looks shy.

Name: raining.

Age 23.

From guang Xi.

Face 8/10.

Pussy not shave but nice looking.

Boobs B.

BBBJ 3/10.

Fj 6/10.

WIR, most probably not her

Nrunk
01-21-12, 04:52
Go to Rubber Road still can't find Green Apple, try luck on my fair, few ladys there, got the youngest one, ia, nice frendly, massage not bad, at end offer HJ good service, can book her for few hours or full day, will try next time tapau. Damage40+20.

One thing important ask from her about g apple she say not such, but have sweet apple beside Samudera, all local maly here, go there was told that come after 7pm because most girl working here part time job, frends don't forget Samudera jln nanas.Bro. If I'm not mistaken. Green Apple change name to Sweet Apple. It's same.

Meow Meow
01-21-12, 08:25

One thing important ask from her about g apple she say not such, but have sweet apple beside Samudera, all local maly here, go there was told that come after 7pm because most girl working here part time job, frends don't forget Samudera jln nanas.Apple change to Rose. Rose Valley.

Mantit
01-21-12, 08:28
Again I went to this MP.

Name: Little Leaf.

Origin: Hunan.

Face: cute 8/10.

Skin: fair, ok.

Body: little plump.

Boobs: 35A, soft.

Nipples: little.

GFE: 8/10.

Pussy: hairy.

HJ: yes.

Massage: ok.

Damage: 40+30.

Will go back for another cute ML.

Mantit
01-21-12, 08:29
All their MLs moved to XMT Song.

Naihiak
01-21-12, 17:11
Send my car for a wash this afternoon and while waiting I sms the famous G asked her whether she still works at come come. She replied yes immediately and off I went to meet her. As usual, very good massage and friendly chit-chat. Then we proceed to urut batin and BBBJ. She's good at it but one thing she uses her hand a lot. I prefer not to use hand instead.

KuchingSiawKia
01-22-12, 07:45
Anyone who has malay / indian FL / ML contact no to exchange with in kuching?

Thanks

LittleCuteMonkey
01-24-12, 20:21
Found emma and amy there but never seen any sheila girl that was mentioned before.

These 2 were the only with headlights

Nrunk
01-25-12, 01:37
Recommendation for girls at MP (provide a name)

168?

Flame Mingo?

LaiLai?

Kitty?

Dog And Cat
01-25-12, 04:13
Dear all cheongster,

1st night.

Feel tired, settle at the only few mp that open that night. Big brother, l guess is pure mp, she give a very good massage. 8/10, will go back for her in a few days time.

2nd night

Last night went to 101 area after midnight. Their business are like hotcakes. Wah!

Spice Variety
01-25-12, 04:44
New in town and went to check out the immediate vicinity on the eve of CNY. Found this mp with gorgeous Iban girls. Amy was the one who gave me a massage. Voluptuous girl with teasing cleavage and in short tight skirt. Started back massage well with sensual moves and even tried rubbing her crotch against my arm, kinda of testing the water. Moved on down to my crotch and started teasing my balls with her soft touches.

Asked if I wanted a HJ and I agreed. She let me touch her honey pot and man, was she wet. Even touched her firm boobs and soft nipples but was too engrossed until I shot my load. She said if we got to know each other more we could take it to greater heights. Speaks English very well surprisingly almost fluent and very pleasant. Managed to even get her phone no on the first asking. Sure to be back.

Went to another mp that was so highly rated before looking at the threads, what a disaster. Indons and 1 PRC but they look like they belong on the shelves. Not only that, but grossly overweight and they even tried to look sexy in sleeveless t-shirts and tight shorts, what a turn off. Place was not that clean either with towels hanging all over the place and smelling of undried linen. Paid for the massage (which was not too bad) and was offered a HJ but declined as I just couldn't bring myself to it.

I should just have invested the money more in the first mp.

Cheers!

Mantit
01-25-12, 09:11
New in town and went to check out the immediate vicinity on the eve of CNY. Found this mp with gorgeous Iban girls. Amy was the one who gave me a massage. Voluptuous girl with teasing cleavage and in short tight skirt. Started back massage well with sensual moves and even tried rubbing her crotch against my arm, kinda of testing the water. Moved on down to my crotch and started teasing my balls with her soft touches.

Asked if I wanted a HJ and I agreed. She let me touch her honey pot and man, was she wet. Even touched her firm boobs and soft nipples but was too engrossed until I shot my load. She said if we got to know each other more we could take it to greater heights. Speaks English very well surprisingly almost fluent and very pleasant. Managed to even get her phone no on the first asking. Sure to be back.

Went to another mp that was so highly rated before looking at the threads, what a disaster. Indons and 1 PRC but they look like they belong on the shelves. Not only that, but grossly overweight and they even tried to look sexy in sleeveless t-shirts and tight shorts, what a turn off. Place was not that clean either with towels hanging all over the place and smelling of undried linen. Paid for the massage (which was not too bad) and was offered a HJ but declined as I just couldn't bring myself to it.

Cheers!Please share with me the MP with Iban girls.

Mantit
01-25-12, 09:16
Name: Xiao Xia.

Face: 7/10.

Body: slim.

Skin: smooth.

Origin: Hainan.

Boobs: 34A, firm, good shape.

Nipples: big, dark brown.

Pussy: don't let me touch.

Damage: 42+33.

Ling Ling's sister is sitting there with killer cleavage. A lot of very slim girls here. Spotted another pretty slim girl.

Mantit
01-25-12, 09:24
Revisited her. She is indeed cute. Small cute lips. Small cute nose. However, she is gaining weight. She is from Shanghai.

No more good ones here anymore.

Chose a short girl. There is another taller girl. She looks quite nice.

Name: Xiao Man.

Face: 7/10 cute.

Boobs: 34B a bit saggy.

Pussy: unshaved.

Nipples: dark and long.

GFE: 9/10 lay by my side while doing HJ. Kiss me on my cheek twice.

Kiss: on her lips.

Damage: 42+28

Mantit
01-25-12, 09:24
Heard that no. 1 is very pretty. Anyone know her name?

Spice Variety
01-25-12, 09:29
Please share with me the MP with Iban girls.Sorry but can't recall the name of the place. It's at the shoplots opp Hilton, second row of shoplots. First or second floor I think, will try to get the name of the place soon.

Slow Reloader
01-25-12, 12:40
Dear all cheongster,

Last night went to 101 area after midnight. Their business are like hotcakes. Wah!No holidays for the girls this year? Last year the boss brought them to Damai I heard.

Woopypooky
01-25-12, 13:47
Where can buy sex pills in Kuching, the one that can do 3 times per night.

Which one is good?

KuchingSiawKia
01-25-12, 14:01
Me too. Please share the MP with me.

Please share with me the MP with Iban girls.

Naihiak
01-25-12, 17:09
Found emma and amy there but never seen any sheila girl that was mentioned before.

These 2 were the only with headlightsSheila is the fake name. Emma is the gal with funny teeth while amy is the long haired gal with a dyed hair. The other gal is Nurfy.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-25-12, 19:50
Sheila is the fake name. Emma is the gal with funny teeth while amy is the long haired gal with a dyed hair. The other gal is Nurfy.So mysterious one. Is she at the other sp or what

Seekui
01-26-12, 08:54

Cheers!Whats the damage at the 1st mp?

Naihiak
01-26-12, 10:53
So mysterious one. Is she at the other sp or whatShe's there all the time. The 3 of them has been thr for like 1 1/2-2 years?

BlackHackle
01-26-12, 14:48
Bro. If I'm not mistaken. Green Apple change name to Sweet Apple. It's same.FYI, G Apple has been renovated and changed to R*e Valley. Sweet Apple is still the same but this this time of year with lots of local girls.

R*e Valley do offer BBBJ, ask for Ellen, I think she's Iban. Fair skin with tatoo or her back. Great BBBJ skill. I've tried her twice. Great massage skill too.

Sweet Apple used to have great massager aka Nora. Now she's moved to KL, (so she said). But there are lot of girls than it used to be. There's a pretty girl at Sweet. But I can't remember her name. Tall, model-like body and local. My friend used to pick her and he said that you can tapau her out if she likes you. Bring her out to club than the rest. You know the outcome.

Normad2020
01-27-12, 06:13
If I am not mistaken the girls at SP-1 should be:

The real name of Sheila should be Novi aka Nurfi (18yo. 32C-D. 5'2").

Emma used to have a missing front tooth but has since had a replacement made (22yo. 36B-C. 5'3")

Amy is the temperamental one as she sometimes have this crazy mood-swing (21yo. 36C-D. 5'4")

These three girls have made Kuching their home for the last 1. 5 years.

Hope that clarify the confusion.

Cheers & Kong Xi Fa Cai.

Sheila is the fake name. Emma is the gal with funny teeth while amy is the long haired gal with a dyed hair. The other gal is Nurfy.

Normad2020
01-27-12, 06:22
I personally used TreBest (check the website for details of purchase) and they have been very good for me. They are herbal base and I have never experienced any side-effect. Normally one capsule will last me about 24hrs of multiple activities. The only thing I would advise when taking this product is to have a light meal before consuming it. I remembered taking it for the first time on empty stomach and it gave me gas in the stomach. After I took some food the stomach settled down and the fun began.

Cheers.

Where can buy sex pills in Kuching, the one that can do 3 times per night.

Which one is good?

Nrunk
01-27-12, 07:13
If I am not mistaken the girls at SP-1 should be:

The real name of Sheila should be Novi aka Nurfi (18yo. 32C-D. 5'2").

Emma used to have a missing front tooth but has since had a replacement made (22yo. 36B-C. 5'3")

Amy is the temperamental one as she sometimes have this crazy mood-swing (21yo. 36C-D. 5'4")

These three girls have made Kuching their home for the last 1. 5 years.

Hope that clarify the confusion.

Cheers & Kong Xi Fa Cai.Can you give me a hint. I've been searching this place past few month.

The Red
01-27-12, 07:23
Since a lot have been said about this MP, I went to give it a try and the results was good. The ladies (I believe all are C Class) wore low cleavage dress and short skirt. All are white in colour. Average rating for all the ladies are at least 6. 5/10 and melons ranges from average to 36C. And there are a few with 36C. Not sure whether biz was good or not but at the time where I visited, all the ladies swarm around me (like flies to *hit).

Anyway, one approached me and I was about to on with her, I saw another sitting on the couch who thought she has lost out the biz. I picked as she got an innocent look, long hair and really big melons. At first I thought she was going to be those unfriendly type and thought my hard earned $ was going down the drain as she was not smiling and asked monotonously whether I needed tea.

Quickly undressed to my birthday suit and proceeded to the table. Told her that I just need massage at the groin area which she proceeded to do professionally. Slowly she began to loosen up and talked more about herself blah blah. She only asked whether need extra towards the end. Asked her how much and she said any amount would do and that's like good news! So on lah. Without asking she slipped off her dress and bra and man. Those melons are really big in reality (ie. Not because of push up bra!) and very bouncy! She let me licked and even let me take off her undies and do DATY and fingering (after cleaning my fingers with wet towel). She also used a melons to do B2B and also HJ! The plus thing is that I think she allowed FJ but she said only to certain customers and only after she had trust. So this is good news! She is one of those rare gems that do not get things done quickly. I aksed her to slow down her HJ so that I could last longer and she complied without any complaints and some more smiling! Talk about good service!

Name: those with double eg ting ting or ling ling or tong tong (cannot remember what)

Number: not sure.

Race: PRC.

Face: 7. 5/10.

Hair: Long hair (slightly brownish)

Melons: 36C.

HJ: 7/10.

Masage: so so.

FJ: next time.

BJ: did not ask.

DATY: yes but need to persuade (no smell)

B2B: voluntarily.

FK: no.

WIR: yes

Normad2020
01-27-12, 08:11
Sorry Brother, you will need to get that information from the Kuching Taikos. I am in no position to abuse the privilege they have extended to me by sharing with me the location of SP-1.

Cheers.

Can you give me a hint. I've been searching this place past few month.

Nrunk
01-27-12, 09:10
Sorry Brother, you will need to get that information from the Kuching Taikos. I am in no position to abuse the privilege they have extended to me by sharing with me the location of SP-1.

Cheers.No problem, bro.

Spice Variety
01-27-12, 11:30
Whats the damage at the 1st mp?About rm50 + rm30

Spice Variety
01-27-12, 11:45
Went to Lavender a short while ago. Not as great as how some people have put it through the stuffs I read about. Had a ml by the name of Sia Sia? Or was it Xia Xia. PRC, maybe late 20's or early 30's. Normal massage but more like a rub down with oil but she did give some tingling touches to the crotch and balls while I was laying down on my front.

Was offered a HJ and took it but nothing great, just normal. However she did let me roam her boobs from the outside and since there was no resistance, started to caress her butt which was quite firm and she was wearing cotton pants so I moved towards her crotch. No resistance either. Gave her a rub and she spread her legs apart a little but was not allowed to put my hand inside.

Went back to the boobs and from the outside, looked like a great pair of boobs. Moved inside her t-shirt. No resistance, okay time to move in. Started to caress her boobs but she was wearing a heavily padded bra! Nevertheless had some petite boobs underneath with hard nipples. Managed to get a suck on one of them. That's when she intensified her grip on my pole and had to shoot my wad.

Massage was not a massage if you ask me but if not for the fondling of the flesh or short suck of the nipple. I think I'll give this place a miss the next time. Damage was 50 and tipped her 20 for the HJ. As I don't speak and understand Mandarin so I don't know if she asked for more.

Naihiak
01-27-12, 15:27
Went to this new restaurant at 4th mile last nite, celebrating my birthday with my family. We book a room with karaoke facilities. OMG the waitress there is so attractive. Wonder any bro got their ctc?

Mantit
01-28-12, 06:44
Since a lot have been said about this MP, I went to give it a try and the results was good. The ladies (I believe all are C Class) wore low cleavage dress and short skirt. All are white in colour. Average rating for all the ladies are at least 6. 5/10 and melons ranges from average to 36C. And there are a few with 36C. Not sure whether biz was good or not but at the time where I visited, all the ladies swarm around me (like flies to *hit).

Anyway, one approached me and I was about to on with her, I saw another sitting on the couch who thought she has lost out the biz. I picked as she got an innocent look, long hair and really big melons. At first I thought she was going to be those unfriendly type and thought my hard earned $ was going down the drain as she was not smiling and asked monotonously whether I needed tea.

Quickly undressed to my birthday suit and proceeded to the table. Told her that I just need massage at the groin area which she proceeded to do professionally. Slowly she began to loosen up and talked more about herself blah blah. She only asked whether need extra towards the end. Asked her how much and she said any amount would do and that's like good news! So on lah. Without asking she slipped off her dress and bra and man. Those melons are really big in reality (ie. Not because of push up bra!) and very bouncy! She let me licked and even let me take off her undies and do DATY and fingering (after cleaning my fingers with wet towel). She also used a melons to do B2B and also HJ! The plus thing is that I think she allowed FJ but she said only to certain customers and only after she had trust. So this is good news! She is one of those rare gems that do not get things done quickly. I aksed her to slow down her HJ so that I could last longer and she complied without any complaints and some more smiling! Talk about good service!

Name: those with double eg ting ting or ling ling or tong tong (cannot remember what)

WIR: yesIs she very slim? If she is Ling Ling, her boobs are not C cup. More like B cup but very firm and nice shape. She is also very fair.

Mantit
01-28-12, 09:26
This is an update review of the famous Ling Ling.

In the beginning, she is cold and secretive. She does not like to let people know that she used to work at Kui Lin last time.

She likes to ask you to take 1 1/2 hour or 2 hours session. But she is very easy on your tips. You can give any amount you like. Her GFE is not really good. Her moans and laughs seems fake.

The interesting part is that she has 4 sisters working in Kuching.

Xue Lee, Ting Ting, Fang Fang are at xmt Song.

Zhen Zhen is at xmt 101.

She did not give me tits fuck this time and I did not explore her pussy as it is her period season.
Her boobs are the best part. 34b, firm, nice shape and soft.

Damage: 62 (1 1/2 hour) + 20.

Saw a big boobs girl on the way out. Her name is Bing Bing.

LittleCuteMonkey
01-28-12, 12:26
Anyone know how to overcome precum, should I go and see a urologist or something

Mantit
01-29-12, 06:17
Revisited this mp. The tattoo girl is available.

Name: Xiao Hui.

Face: 7/10

Origin: Gui Zhou.

Skin: Fair, smooth with tattoo on her back and arm.

Boobs: 35C, firm, bouncy, soft, nice cleavage 9/10.

Nipples: big, brownish pink 9/10.

GFE: cold, dominating, can be rude, money face, demanding.

Pussy: never see.

Damage: 42+38.

Overall rating: 4/10.

Recommended: No, unless you are desperate for nice boobs.

P. S. This is the first time that I was in a MP and the police showed up. There were 8 of them. Few of them are in uniform. They did not come in to my room. Only chit chat with the girls at the lobby and left. Lucky me.

Spiritz
01-29-12, 07:03
Hi Bro, mind giving me some hints on where is this mp? I got quite a lot of bad experiences with unpro ladies. Want to try something really worth it. Thanks. .

WIR: yes

DickyDick
01-29-12, 15:05
Her HJ skill any good?

Revisited this mp. The tattoo girl is available.

Name: Xiao Hui.

Face: 7/10

Origin: Gui Zhou.

Skin: Fair, smooth with tattoo on her back and arm.

Boobs: 35C, firm, bouncy, soft, nice cleavage 9/10.

Nipples: big, brownish pink 9/10.

GFE: cold, dominating, can be rude, money face, demanding.

Pussy: never see.

Damage: 42+38.

Overall rating: 4/10.

Recommended: No, unless you are desperate for nice boobs.

P. S. This is the first time that I was in a MP and the police showed up. There were 8 of them. Few of them are in uniform. They did not come in to my room. Only chit chat with the girls at the lobby and left. Lucky me.

Mantit
01-30-12, 00:15
Her HJ skill any good?Average only.

DickyDick
01-30-12, 02:26
Average only.Guess it's not worth it. Thanks for the info.

The Red
01-30-12, 03:33
I would not say she is in the slim category; more like average. A bit of a tummy. Fair? Not too sure as I dimmed the light in the room for max effect!

Is she very slim? If she is Ling Ling, her boobs are not C cup. More like B cup but very firm and nice shape. She is also very fair.

The Red
01-30-12, 03:36
Hi bro!

I think if you read all the thread on this mp, you will know where it is. As a start, its at song area.

Cheers!

Hi Bro, mind giving me some hints on where is this mp? I got quite a lot of bad experiences with unpro ladies. Want to try something really worth it. Thanks. .

The Red
01-30-12, 03:37
Hi Bro!

Its at song commecial area.

Bro, looks positive report, intrested visit MP, may I know, where is it, please some info.

Tq

Mantit
01-30-12, 05:45
I would not say she is in the slim category; more like average. A bit of a tummy. Fair? Not too sure as I dimmed the light in the room for max effect!Then, she is not Ling Ling. Ling Ling is very skinny. Could be Bing Bing, Fang Fang or Ting Ting?

SnakeHunter
01-30-12, 13:27
Then, she is not Ling Ling. Ling Ling is very skinny. Could be Bing Bing, Fang Fang or Ting Ting?Agreed! With bro's mantit. Ling lung is very skinny type. Fang fang got a bit of meat. Hahaha.

Jay118
01-30-12, 16:04
Any taiko can introduce which MP at stutong can offer HJ? Can introduce some sexy girl with can play very open? Can pm me[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Spiritz
01-31-12, 05:52
Hi, is Xmt the initial of the place? Or hidden hint?

Hi bro!

I think if you read all the thread on this mp, you will know where it is. As a start, its at song area.

Cheers!

Spiritz
01-31-12, 05:58
To anyone who knows,

Just wondering, does lavender, blxx ocxxx or fire bird offer any fj services? Does the ladies there massage nakedly? I'm actually looking for some places like that. Any recommendation?

Thanks

Mantit
01-31-12, 12:27
Agreed! With bro's mantit. Ling lung is very skinny type. Fang fang got a bit of meat. Hahaha.You have tried Fang Fang? Is she pretty? Her boobs as nice as Ling Ling?

Nrunk
01-31-12, 15:16
ACH S*k*

Just come from the MP. 4 ML. 2 PRC and 2 Bakso.

Asking for pinoy. But the said have Bakso. Take a bakso.

Name: Lilis.

Origin: Ponti.

FJ: yes.

Damage: 38+100.

(she said she just arrive in kch last 2 months)

Saw a other bakso fren. Her name is Nia. I think size 36cup. Nhahahaha.

DickyDick
01-31-12, 17:42
reach the place around 9pm, seems like i'm the only customer and all the girls are just hanging around at the lobby. target for a busty ml but not really observe much, since they all look at me and feel kinda awkward, so just take a quick scan and choose the petite cutie.

name: hua ing.

origin: fujian.

face: 8/10, really cute with curly hair, not really my type though.

body: 7/10, medium height with petite body shape.

boobs: 7/10, small b with nice round and brown nipples, doesn't allow me to kiss it though.

hj: 7/10, ordinary.

massage: 6/10.

gfe: 8/10, friendly, chatty, lie beside and hugs me, good at teasing.

damage: 43 + 30, first ask for 50, i refuse and settle at 30.

overall a good session, nothing special. the place looks new and classy, kinda like a spa mp. what i like the most is the room environment, really clean with big and nice bed. but the partition wall is so low, feels like anyone could have peek you from above. anyway, definitely will come back for others.

DickyDick
01-31-12, 18:08
Before going to the firebird, I did a drive by survey around victoria. No offense but I saw a bunch of old fat dino hanging around, and waving people. I was like, what the fuck? Are they try to scare people to death or what? There used to be a group of hot and young NL (led by a short fat ladyboss if I'm not mistaken) working there, where are they now? Didn't see them operate for quite a long time already.

SnakeHunter
02-01-12, 05:17
You have tried Fang Fang? Is she pretty? Her boobs as nice as Ling Ling?Bro's, I tried fang fang once which is recommended by ling ling. Fang fang like to do kissing a lots and playing music while massage you. Her boobs a little bigger then ling ling but she got a little tummy which ling ling don't have.

But I like ling ling most. Because I can get lots of extra from her. Hahahaha. I am her royal customer. Hahaha

Joe Yap
02-01-12, 07:16
Happy new year all Bro in Cheongsters. Long time didn't post any FR here.

Went to a place I've never been before and simply choose a cute gal.

Here's the FR.

Stutong: XMT Tiga.

Name: Xiao Mxx.

No. 9.

Body: 7. 5/10.

Tit: 34B I think, soft and nice.

Sis: trimmed.

She had one of the best massage that I've experienced in Airport Parlour (:P) , most ML are just simply rub rub without any massaging experience.

But She did her job very seriously because I told her I'm very tired and would really need a good massage.

Almost fell asleep after few minutes and she continued with my massage from top to bottom.

HJ: Took her time and chit chat a bit and slept next to me and kiss me, no rush and let me roam (maybe she likes me :P I guess)

GFE:9/10 I will give her 10/10 if she smiles more but she's very friendly and we chit chat for quite a while and I feel very comfortable to her touch, we cuddle together. Never talk about $ and we had a good time chit chatting and doing our "stuff".

Damage: 42+48 (tip her more since she really did a great job).

WIR: Definately!

For those who wish to get a good massage and HJ, you should try but I guess she thinks I'm handsome enough to let me do watever I want :P *wink*

Joe Yap
02-01-12, 07:32
Thanks bro who recommended Baskin Robbin from few pages back. I did tried the Foo Chow ML and she really is skillful in massage (Good energy and power and technique).

During massage, she asked me who recommended her and I din know how to say. Just say friend recommended. When come to completing the regular massage session, we got around 15 mins left and I asked her for extra. And she asked me what I need.

I told her the best and she gave it. Really as reported. Really some serious stuff going on with her.

Damage: 48+202.

WIR: will be back if I need some serious shit again :P hehehe

Naihiak
02-01-12, 10:23
ACH S*k*

Just come from the MP. 4 ML. 2 PRC and 2 Bakso.

Asking for pinoy. But the said have Bakso. Take a bakso.

Name: Lilis.

Origin: Ponti.

Damage: 38+100.

(she said she just arrive in kch last 2 months)

Saw a other bakso fren. Her name is Nia. I think size 36cup. Nhahahaha.Whr is SK?

Mantit
02-01-12, 11:37
Bro's, I tried fang fang once which is recommended by ling ling. Fang fang like to do kissing a lots and playing music while massage you. Her boobs a little bigger then ling ling but she got a little tummy which ling ling don't have.

But I like ling ling most. Because I can get lots of extra from her. Hahahaha. I am her royal customer. HahahaThanks for the info. Ling Ling's complexion is not that good.

Mantit
02-01-12, 11:42
Bro's, I tried fang fang once which is recommended by ling ling. Fang fang like to do kissing a lots and playing music while massage you. Her boobs a little bigger then ling ling but she got a little tummy which ling ling don't have.

But I like ling ling most. Because I can get lots of extra from her. Hahahaha. I am her royal customer. HahahaWhat about Ting Ting? Have you tried her?

Mannnn
02-01-12, 13:21
MIB knock on the door of SP1. Beware!

Joe Yap
02-02-12, 01:48
Yesterday was a tiring day for me rushing for biz chores.

Went back to no. 9 again at xmt3 late afternoon and had a relaxing moment.

This time, she gave me more than the usual massage and HJ. She helped me did some manhood accupoint massage from front and from behind. Wow! Great experience! I asked if this is what she normally gives and she said she only gives this to someone she likes and not everyone gets it.

Not sure true or not but I guess I'm getting my money worth while.

This time her GFE I give 10/10 since she's openly chatting with me now maybe bcos I go back for her.

There are a 4 ml with big tit in this place but I chose her bcos I think being a regular will probably get more special treatment.

Damage this time : rm42+48 since I really feel good with the techniques.

Normad2020
02-02-12, 03:04
Was informed early this morning that SP-1 already "sapu bersih" by MIB.

My contact informed me that the information on the place was obtained from this website. So brothers, we have some trolls loitering around in the forum. BEWARE!

MIB knock on the door of SP1. Beware!

Mantit
02-02-12, 03:12

My contact informed me that the information on the place was obtained from this website. So brothers, we have some trolls loitering around in the forum. BEWARE!My advise is not to share info with any members that you do not know.

Notiguy
02-02-12, 03:38

My contact informed me that the information on the place was obtained from this website. So brothers, we have some trolls loitering around in the forum. BEWARE!I have never been to Sp-1 but such news is really disheartening. If would really be a shame if the popo obtained information from this site. Shame. I guess, sharing is no longer caring.

Wolfamadeus
02-02-12, 04:38

My contact informed me that the information on the place was obtained from this website. So brothers, we have some trolls loitering around in the forum. BEWARE!Damn. Haven't even got a chance to go there and it got closed down. Well, now got to be more careful when sharing info.

SnakeHunter
02-02-12, 05:16
What about Ting Ting? Have you tried her?Bro's, so far I have no problem with ling ling and she know what I need and want. She even called me to service her. Hahaha. I have not tried ting ting before.

Notiguy
02-02-12, 08:05
Greetings fellow brothers and a happy belated CNY to all.

It's been about a year since my "retirement post" and I guess seeing Paul Scholes come back to play for Manchester United has inspired me to return too.

I have never really been out of the scene come to think of it. Usually playing the role of 'wing-man' to my friends who went to MPs so I guess it was only a matter of time before I got back hehe.

Some brothers will know that I tend to avoid the 'hot' places I. E. 101, Jalan Song. So one night I decided to drive around and ended up at a place I have never been to before but have always wanted to explore. So up I went via the rear entrance and as I entered the main seating area, I recall seeing about 7 ladies there and soon made my pick.

PRC.

Looks : 6/10.

Body : 6/10, slim-medium built, she smelled really good though.

Boobs : Not big, slightly less then a handful. I am guessing a small see cup.

Legs : Nothing to shout about.

Ass : Likewise nothing to shout about.

Massage : Well the short time spent on the massage part was good 8/10.

Extras : BBBJ, FK (aggressive) , FJ and fingering my ass (yes, I for one love having my ass licked and fingered :P) , HJ, Cummed twice.

GFE : 10/10 anything less would be criminal.

Damage : I can't remember for the life of me the cost of the massage but it was RM40+, extras was a very reasonable RM110. 00.

I will leave out the irrelevant details, but once we got 'acquainted' I told her I really was in the mood for something else to which she laughed and then went off to fetch the rubber. When she came back she started off with a BBBJ. I had requested for a CBJ as I usually do but she said she didn't like the taste of the rubber in her mouth so I let her do her thing for just a few minutes and boy was she passionate. Wasn't the best BBBJ I have but considering the environment, I didn't have any complaints.

FJ was pretty good and she was accommodating and non-rushy, surprisingly. Not forgetting the deep FK and she was one aggressive kisser. She started on top followed by missionary and then we finished in the doggie position. During which time, we took our time and I even DATYed her a while (again something I rarely do with WL / ML) but I guess the 'passion' got the better of me and it spurred her on. The bite mark she left on my shoulder and scratch marks on my back would probably be an indication of the time we had but then again it could all just be an act, who knows.

After that was done, she helped to clean my rod and as there was time remaining she asked me to lie on my front and continued with the massage. When she started to move down my back, I asked her to concentrate on my ass and lo and behold I was all worked up again. The clever girl teased me with her nails and caressed my balls from behind and when she poured oil down my crack I knew what was coming next, much to my excitement. After lathering me with oil, she then started to finger my ass ever so skillfully till I had a second erection. Long story short, I wanted to finish off again and offered to do it myself but she laughed and said she would do it for me. So she gave me a short HJ and I blew my load a second time. Yes, twice.

Cost of extra (s) :

We had pre-agreed on the cost for the extras prior and mind you this took alot of work. I started negotiations with RM100. 00 for the FJ and she very reluctant and wanted more. But I opened up my wallet to show her just how much I had (lesson learnt from before, never bring more then you need to a MP) and finally managed to convince her after some coaxing. I should say though that, in spite of this, there was no decrease in GFE level so I was very pleased. I tipped her an extra RM10. 00 for the HJ. Well worth it in my mind.

Parting words :

She's not a SYT or a looker but she makes up for that in GFE and experience and I always appreciate better GFE then looks. A word of caution though, that the level of GFE and extras may vary.

Pardon the lack of details, but in light of recent news (SP-1 getting busted) I shall only share this info with brothers I am familiar with and of course those who have kindly assisted me in the past. Just pm

Stay safe everyone. It's good to be back.

Notiguy
02-02-12, 08:09
Thanks bro who recommended Baskin Robbin from few pages back. I did tried the Foo Chow ML and she really is skillful in massage (Good energy and power and technique).

During massage, she asked me who recommended her and I din know how to say. Just say friend recommended. When come to completing the regular massage session, we got around 15 mins left and I asked her for extra. And she asked me what I need.

I told her the best and she gave it. Really as reported. Really some serious stuff going on with her.

WIR: will be back if I need some serious shit again :P heheheBro, just wanted to clarify. I am guessing you got FJ and you paid RM202. 00?

LittleCuteMonkey
02-02-12, 08:16

My contact informed me that the information on the place was obtained from this website. So brothers, we have some trolls loitering around in the forum. BEWARE!The ef? Not the only SP I know. FML

Mantit
02-02-12, 09:30
Bro's, so far I have no problem with ling ling and she know what I need and want. She even called me to service her. Hahaha. I have not tried ting ting before.Her boobs are the best!

Nrunk
02-02-12, 11:32
Whr is SK?Above Kasut Tinggi Merah.

Mighty Mark
02-02-12, 14:34
Her boobs are the best!Mantit, do you mean Ting Ting's boobs are the best or Ling Ling's?

How would you describe Ting Ting? Tall or short is she new there as not sure I have seen her.

Any other brothers seen Ting Ting?

MM

Joe Yap
02-03-12, 02:15
Yes bro. I paid rm250 total because she requested rm200 and My little bro is bad in negotiation.

Bro, just wanted to clarify. I am guessing you got FJ and you paid RM202. 00?

Normad2020
02-03-12, 03:16
Agreed Taiko. That is why I have never shared the information with members who PM.

Anyway, I was informed that the 3 girls have been put into detention pending deportation back to Kalimantan. The Mummy is facing either a jail sentence or fine or both.

I hope SP-2 girls take a vacation as I was told that BA people are still in town and is looking for the papa of SP-2 based on some intelligence obtained from sources closed to the industry.

Cheers.

My advise is not to share info with any members that you do not know.

Mantit
02-03-12, 03:53
Mantit, do you mean Ting Ting's boobs are the best or Ling Ling's?

How would you describe Ting Ting? Tall or short is she new there as not sure I have seen her.

Any other brothers seen Ting Ting?

MMLing Ling's boobs are nice. I have never tried Ting Ting.

Mantit
02-03-12, 03:59
Greetings fellow brothers and a happy belated CNY to all.

It's been about a year since my "retirement post" and I guess seeing Paul Scholes come back to play for Manchester United has inspired me to return too.

I have never really been out of the scene come to think of it. Usually playing the role of 'wing-man' to my friends who went to MPs so I guess it was only a matter of time before I got back hehe.

Some brothers will know that I tend to avoid the 'hot' places I. E. 101, Jalan Song. So one night I decided to drive around and ended up at a place I have never been to before but have always wanted to explore. So up I went via the rear entrance and as I entered the main seating area, I recall seeing about 7 ladies there and soon made my pick.

PRC.

Looks : 6/10.

Body : 6/10, slim-medium built, she smelled really good though.

Boobs : Not big, slightly less then a handful. I am guessing a small see cup.

Legs : Nothing to shout about.

Ass : Likewise nothing to shout about.

Massage : Well the short time spent on the massage part was good 8/10.

Extras : BBBJ, FK (aggressive) , FJ and fingering my ass (yes, I for one love having my ass licked and fingered :P) , HJ, Cummed twice.

GFE : 10/10 anything less would be criminal.

Damage : I can't remember for the life of me the cost of the massage but it was RM40+, extras was a very reasonable RM110. 00.

I will leave out the irrelevant details, but once we got 'acquainted' I told her I really was in the mood for something else to which she laughed and then went off to fetch the rubber. When she came back she started off with a BBBJ. I had requested for a CBJ as I usually do but she said she didn't like the taste of the rubber in her mouth so I let her do her thing for just a few minutes and boy was she passionate. Wasn't the best BBBJ I have but considering the environment, I didn't have any complaints.

FJ was pretty good and she was accommodating and non-rushy, surprisingly. Not forgetting the deep FK and she was one aggressive kisser. She started on top followed by missionary and then we finished in the doggie position. During which time, we took our time and I even DATYed her a while (again something I rarely do with WL / ML) but I guess the 'passion' got the better of me and it spurred her on. The bite mark she left on my shoulder and scratch marks on my back would probably be an indication of the time we had but then again it could all just be an act, who knows.

After that was done, she helped to clean my rod and as there was time remaining she asked me to lie on my front and continued with the massage. When she started to move down my back, I asked her to concentrate on my ass and lo and behold I was all worked up again. The clever girl teased me with her nails and caressed my balls from behind and when she poured oil down my crack I knew what was coming next, much to my excitement. After lathering me with oil, she then started to finger my ass ever so skillfully till I had a second erection. Long story short, I wanted to finish off again and offered to do it myself but she laughed and said she would do it for me. So she gave me a short HJ and I blew my load a second time. Yes, twice.

Cost of extra (s) :

We had pre-agreed on the cost for the extras prior and mind you this took alot of work. I started negotiations with RM100. 00 for the FJ and she very reluctant and wanted more. But I opened up my wallet to show her just how much I had (lesson learnt from before, never bring more then you need to a MP) and finally managed to convince her after some coaxing. I should say though that, in spite of this, there was no decrease in GFE level so I was very pleased. I tipped her an extra RM10. 00 for the HJ. Well worth it in my mind.

Parting words :

She's not a SYT or a looker but she makes up for that in GFE and experience and I always appreciate better GFE then looks. A word of caution though, that the level of GFE and extras may vary.

Pardon the lack of details, but in light of recent news (SP-1 getting busted) I shall only share this info with brothers I am familiar with and of course those who have kindly assisted me in the past. Just pm

Stay safe everyone. It's good to be back.Good to have you back, bro.

Naihiak
02-03-12, 04:28
Agreed Taiko. That is why I have never shared the information with members who PM.

Anyway, I was informed that the 3 girls have been put into detention pending deportation back to Kalimantan. The Mummy is facing either a jail sentence or fine or both.

I hope SP-2 girls take a vacation as I was told that BA people are still in town and is looking for the papa of SP-2 based on some intelligence obtained from sources closed to the industry.

Cheers.I was shocked by the news. I was quite close with the aunty, taukeh and the 3 of them. How sad. Less 1 place to chiong. My fav indeed.

Normad2020
02-03-12, 07:18
Brother N, I shared the same sentiment with you when I was first told the news. It was even more shocking went I was told that the information came from this forum. Anyway we have lost one place to cheong.

So if I may once again remind all brothers, please be very selective in giving out information of SPs. These places (SPs) are different from MPs where the MIB are regularly "fed" and as such can operate more openly. Further in MPs the girls have valid work permit whilst in SPs the girls are mainly here on social visa. I know of some MPs where the girls (with valid work permit) also "pay in kind" to the MIB to leave them alone.

Anyway, life must go on and where there is demand there will be supply. Lets look forward to other new SPs being open up soon for our enjoyment.

Cheers.

I was shocked by the news. I was quite close with the aunty, taukeh and the 3 of them. How sad. Less 1 place to chiong. My fav indeed.

Notiguy
02-03-12, 07:23
Good to have you back, bro.Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Bakuteh
02-03-12, 09:18
It is now pointless to talk or show our "condolence" to the auntie and the poor Indon girl of the SP raided recently.

As the MIB got the information from this forum, who do you guys think that sholud be blamed? Those are the members who visited the places and after that told the whole world how and where they got cheap and nice fucks!

In fact, in the first place, the SP issue SHOULD NOT be discussed and disclosed here in this forum. However, we read about SP1, SP2, SP3. No thank to the showing off members who made the posts here without thinking twice.

I went there too a few times but I did not remember if I had mentioned anything or given any information of SP to members here openly. NOPE.

Just think of the pitiful Indon girls who gave you cheap and nice fucks now being locked up. Feeling nice huh?

Bakuteh

Kkelvin
02-03-12, 09:25

WIR: will be back if I need some serious shit again :P heheheShe asked for rm200 I asked her to fly kite.

Kkelvin
02-03-12, 09:28
It is now pointless to talk or show our "condolence" to the auntie and the poor Indon girl of the SP raided recently.

As the MIB got the information from this forum, who do you guys think that sholud be blamed? Those are the members who visited the places and after that told the whole world how and where they got cheap and nice fucks!

In fact, in the first place, the SP issue SHOULD NOT be discussed and disclosed here in this forum. However, we read about SP1, SP2, SP3. No thank to the showing off members who made the posts here without thinking twice.

I went there too a few times but I did not remember if I had mentioned anything or given any information of SP to members here openly. NOPE.

Just think of the pitiful Indon girls who gave you cheap and nice fucks now being locked up. Feeling nice huh?

BakutehSharing is not caring anymore bro.

Notiguy
02-03-12, 09:33

BakutehSpeaking on the issue out of curiosity, I have been thinking about the circumstances of the 'raid'. If the police knocks on the door. And they find the girls in the place. I don't see how they have the authority to arrest them or take any police action. Unless of course, the ladies were here illegally, or caught in the act, or the place itself was illegal criminal. Otherwise, wouldn't they just be a couple of ladies staying in a place? Still, a shame really.

Fat Fat Roll
02-03-12, 10:52

BakutehI am great you are back here bro. I've been to SP to, at the very first one they have. But then I thinking of sharing out the FR and fun I have, then I stopped myself. As previously we have been betrayed once, and I don't want

This great place to be hunt. So we only stay low and sharing FR only with Serious Bros in here in PM, you know who I'm referring to. Sometime I really don't get the idea like some guy did, I know sharing is good, even we share movie and song on BT, but somehow if we don't choose whose we should share then we might get ourself inside trouble or forth. It's reallya sad news that SP have been ended up like this. Maybe this is Kuching peoples' style? When something is hot and up going, they will all goes in and do's and then end up like a dead market. You know what, the end of SP sometime will lead only less fun to kuching. And fellows cheongsters, please share with your big head and not your small head. That's why still some of the new members asking contacts from me, and I will not share. Ecspecially FL.

I'm sorry if I am offense of someone.

Jay118
02-03-12, 11:47
Above Kasut Tinggi Merah.Where is Kasut Tinggi Merah? Which area? 101, Stutong?

Wolfamadeus
02-04-12, 02:53
She asked for rm200 I asked her to fly kite.Hahaha. That's easier said than some when the little head takes over and do all the nego.

Notiguy
02-04-12, 03:32
She asked for rm200 I asked her to fly kite.Maybe she is getting popular I. E greedy. I can confirm that when she was still new, she didn't ask or say a figure and my mate paid RM100. 00. But sometimes (what am I saying, most of the time haha) the small head will over rule the big head. But a word of caution though bro Joe, and I say this with respect, rm200 is very expensive. Even the okts are charging 160-180? So best to nego. For a lower figure otherwise this particular ml may continue to ask for RM200.00 in future.

Bakuteh
02-04-12, 03:33
I am great you are back here bro. I've been to SP to, at the very first one they have. But then I thinking of sharing out the FR and fun I have, then I stopped myself. As previously we have been betrayed once, and I don't want

This great place to be hunt. So we only stay low and sharing FR only with Serious Bros in here in PM, you know who I'm referring to. Sometime I really don't get the idea like some guy did, I know sharing is good, even we share movie and song on BT, but somehow if we don't choose whose we should share then we might get ourself inside trouble or forth. It's reallya sad news that SP have been ended up like this. Maybe this is Kuching peoples' style? When something is hot and up going, they will all goes in and do's and then end up like a dead market. You know what, the end of SP sometime will lead only less fun to kuching. And fellows cheongsters, please share with your big head and not your small head. That's why still some of the new members asking contacts from me, and I will not share. Ecspecially FL.

I'm sorry if I am offense of someone.Bro FFR,

Yeah yeah yeah.... It was very well said of your in your post. I sincerely thank you for your seconding on my opinion.

Nevertheless,you still owe me one huh... Ok? or it became two as interest?

Bakuteh

Prestigejy
02-04-12, 03:36
The origin of SP 1 was discovered by a non forum cheongster who works as a mechanic. He did not even know about this forum. He gave tips to few trusted senior members here about 1 half year ago. This place was shared among few closely linked members. That time the charge was RM 70 per fuck. The same Non Forum cheongster was also the one who discover Fish pond drinking place years ago. But finally one day news was shared to a "generous" taiko who will give to all the people in the forum. When he discovered this place after about half a year in operation and posted in ISG, I knew this place will be exposed. No one to be blamed. Good thing will not last. Its the way of life. Accept it or quit cheong. Meanwhile, more and more cheong opportunities are available in Kuching because of economy slowdown world wide. Grab it and enjoy.

Happy cheonging.

PS: The police is watching over your URL. They know where you live. Say Hi to MIB from simpang tiga

Nrunk
02-04-12, 04:48
Last night. Going to survey MP area around kch city. So quiet. Not many car parked outside at MP area.

Some of the place closed down early.

I think we need to stop our activity. Maybe of the MIB.

Be carefully guys.

Mantit
02-04-12, 06:40
Revisited this gem after a while. She is still hot and make me gatal. She will be going back to China in Nov. 2012. She promised to let me fuck her before she goes. She also promised to let me take a photo of her before she goes back to China. She is pretty good at keeping her promise. Let's hope that it is true.

Wolfamadeus
02-04-12, 10:32
One question. Do we as guest have the right to request for change if we are not happy with the gal provided?

Mantit
02-04-12, 10:36
I am here to report that Ling Ling's youngest sister Zhen Zhen:

Face: very much like Ling Ling.

Skin: got pimples on her forehead

Wolfamadeus
02-04-12, 11:14
FYI, G Apple has been renovated and changed to R*e Valley. Sweet Apple is still the same but this this time of year with lots of local girls.

R*e Valley do offer BBBJ, ask for Ellen, I think she's Iban. Fair skin with tatoo or her back. Great BBBJ skill. I've tried her twice. Great massage skill too.I asked for Ellen as mentioned but she didn't offer any extras. You sure she offer extras?

Joe Yap
02-04-12, 18:29
Thanks guys for the advice. I don't intend to ho back to her anymore because I've found another place that offers much better service with less damage.

Maybe she is getting popular I. E greedy. I can confirm that when she was still new, she didn't ask or say a figure and my mate paid RM100. 00. But sometimes (what am I saying, most of the time haha) the small head will over rule the big head. But a word of caution though bro Joe, and I say this with respect, rm200 is very expensive. Even the okts are charging 160-180? So best to nego. For a lower figure otherwise this particular ml may continue to ask for RM200.00 in future.

DickyDick
02-04-12, 19:20
I asked for Ellen as mentioned but she didn't offer any extras. You sure she offer extras?Details about this Ellen? Face? Boobs? GFE? Damage?

DickyDick
02-04-12, 19:22
One question. Do we as guest have the right to request for change if we are not happy with the gal provided?I don't think so. Even if you can change the ML, you're wasting a lot of time. But of course, no problem if you're willing to extend the hour.

DickyDick
02-04-12, 19:31
The origin of SP 1 was discovered by a non forum cheongster who works as a mechanic. He did not even know about this forum. He gave tips to few trusted senior members here about 1 half year ago. This place was shared among few closely linked members. That time the charge was RM 70 per fuck. The same Non Forum cheongster was also the one who discover Fish pond drinking place years ago. But finally one day news was shared to a "generous" taiko who will give to all the people in the forum. When he discovered this place after about half a year in operation and posted in ISG, I knew this place will be exposed. No one to be blamed. Good thing will not last. Its the way of life. Accept it or quit cheong. Meanwhile, more and more cheong opportunities are available in Kuching because of economy slowdown world wide. Grab it and enjoy.

Happy cheonging.

PS: The police is watching over your URL. They know where you live. Say Hi to MIB from simpang tigaMIB can track where we live just by URL? You mean IP address? This forum sure is getting scary.

Wolfamadeus
02-05-12, 02:02
Details about this Ellen? Face? Boobs? GFE? Damage?Well if you want the details.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: she was fully dresses bcos never offer any extras.

GFE: 8/10 (chat a lot)

Dmg: 40+10

SnakeHunter
02-05-12, 02:30
I am here to report that Ling Ling's youngest sister Zhen Zhen:

Face: very much like Ling Ling.

Skin: got pimples on her foreheadBro's mantit, you are rite. I saw her when she arrived that time she is given training at jln song for two months.

Forehead pimples is because their like to eats fried food.

Fat Fat Roll
02-05-12, 06:53
Bro FFR,

Yeah yeah yeah. It was very well said of your in your post. I sincerely thank you for your seconding on my opinion.

Nevertheless, you still owe me one huh. Ok? Or it became two as interest?

BakutehOkay Bro, you free Sunday? TT with me.

Wolfamadeus
02-05-12, 09:40
I don't think so. Even if you can change the ML, you're wasting a lot of time. But of course, no problem if you're willing to extend the hour.Well, I was provided a ml twice my size so I asked for a change and her whole face turn black. Complain that I always come and see only.

LittleCuteMonkey
02-05-12, 09:57
Late night visit this place, only one ML available, took her proceed to room.

Name: Mira.

Origin: Malay.

Face: 4/10.

Body: Plump, fat.

Boobs: I think have serious shyt in there, but didn't get to see it.

Massage: 7/10

HJ: only when you ask, but too exp rm80.

WIRTTP: no

Goshi46
02-05-12, 10:06
Feeling bore at home, plan to go to pass time some where, go to jln s*and, x, m, t, saw few nice looking prcs, select one tall nice looking, follow her, massage so good, powerfull, very frendly easy going, at half session, start touch my, she allow me to touch herb, bs, body, kiss her, wow she like kiss, hug me, she kiss my, nipples; ears allow me french kiss, , lie beside me, I realy feel that I'm enjoying with gf, she not allow me to touch her, bcs she has menses, but I think may be next time alow some more, over all she is great girl, with 34 be, nice body, very frendly and easy going, never ask about money, even sleep over me, aloow me to sleep over her, , did HJ in few positions, realy it was a nice experince for me, will go again soon, forgot full name but nik name start some word like TO, (some lotry name) damage42+35 I give her bcs she say up to you.

Mantit
02-05-12, 13:42
Bro's mantit, you are rite. I saw her when she arrived that time she is given training at jln song for two months.

Forehead pimples is because their like to eats fried food.Ling Ling also got pimples on her forehead.

KuchingSiawKia
02-05-12, 17:05
Went to this mp today. Tried Russian Massage.

Name: Ah Fung.

Boobs: soft.

Face 5/10.

Body: Average.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: Yes.

Damage: 40 (1. 5 hrs) + 30 HJ fee.

Saw other MLs. All not nice looking.

Joe Yap
02-06-12, 00:59
Bro mantit,

Where's this place?

Revisited this gem after a while. She is still hot and make me gatal. She will be going back to China in Nov. 2012. She promised to let me fuck her before she goes. She also promised to let me take a photo of her before she goes back to China. She is pretty good at keeping her promise. Let's hope that it is true.

Goshi46
02-06-12, 02:28
Went alreay XMT song, try ask about popular ting ting, ling ling, they told me not such sisters working here, may be they avoid to inform me, so retrn back with out any action.

Old Cucumber
02-06-12, 02:59
Found a new place, a salon with sauna and massage available at Kota Sentosa. Somewhere near unaco supermarket.

Nice services.

Mantit
02-06-12, 08:03
Was looking for Xue Lee but she is not around. Spotted another petite cute girl.

Name: Xiao Lu.

Origin: Hainan.

Face: 8/10 cute.

Body: slim, petite.

Butt: nice 9/10.

Pussy: hairy.

Skin: smooth, nice.

Boobs: 34 small B Nice shape, firm.

Nipples: dark brown, big 9/10.

GFE:9/10 very compliant.

Damage: 42+28.

She said when we know each other better, we can have a fuck!

Mantit
02-06-12, 08:05
Bro mantit,

Where's this place?Sorry. You have to study this forum to get the answer.

Mantit
02-06-12, 08:06
Went alreay XMT song, try ask about popular ting ting, ling ling, they told me not such sisters working here, may be they avoid to inform me, so retrn back with out any action.You are right about the people are lying.

Wolfamadeus
02-06-12, 08:41
Went there for pinoy but greated by a prc.

Name: Yen Yen (or something like that)

Origin: Hubei.

Face: 6 or 7/10.

Body: petite.

Boob: a handful (love it)

Nipples: Small and light brown (size of the eraser at the end of a pencil)

Massage: 5/10.

Pussy: unshaved but not the bushy kind.

BJ: never ask.

FJ: Yes.

GFE: 7/10.

Dmg: 200 including massage (another case of thinking with the small head)

Just love her boobs and nipples. Looks like schoolgirl boobs. Quite tight and hard to insert my small brother and she looks like enjoying it (might be fake). Always trying to cover up her boobs and pussy during FJ. Push her hand away and finger her pussy and licking her nipples while doing it.

Next trip there will try the pinoy there.

SteveChrysler
02-06-12, 12:13
Haven got the chance to try tis famous SP1 yet. And now its busted. Too bad.

Wolfamadeus
02-07-12, 01:35
Haven got the chance to try tis famous SP1 yet. And now its busted. Too bad.Feeling's mutual. Haven't got the chance myself but what already happened cannot be changed. Just have to be more careful in the future when sharing info.

Joe Yap
02-07-12, 02:08
went to somewhere near petanak.

no. 8, recommended my regular milf no. 16 who went back to china. (no. 16 was really good and experience, using bjjj ice (ice cube) & fire (warm water) and very accomodating with any styles).

name. didn't ask.

body: slim 8/10.

boobs: 34aorb at most.

look:8/10.

hj: 7/10.

fj:7/10 a bit rush because she said it's not hotel we are in. trying to ask me to speed up (i usually can last for at least 30 mins or more).

finish her off in 15 mins doggy style.

damage: 200 total with 1 hour massage.

wir: not really because a bit rush although their room is quite well built with not much sound from neighbours.

security: the mp has locked door and only open from inside the counter which is safe if you plan to do extra. at least it gives you time to dress up if mib shows up.

DickyDick
02-07-12, 10:25
After settle a boring duty, decide to go snake around the pasar area. Then I saw a busty NL at the Electra House, not very pretty but very nice body. So I immediately park my car, and find the NL. There she is sitting at the back of Sugarbun with her friends. So I walk up to her and pretend that I know her, as one of my friend who haven't see at ages. Then I apologize for mistaken her as somebody else, and we start a little chat. The trick works and finally she gave me her phone number. Lucky I suppose? Well, let's hope for the FR soon.

LittleCuteMonkey
02-07-12, 11:50
Made my first visit at song simon, walk out straight away, then stutong simon, same story.

So decided to try the last simon at 101, 4 ML available, I pick the one lying on crouch, desperately.

Because I actually looking for busty ml but no one impress me, this at least look better a bit.

Name: forgot, not the double type of name.

No: 6.

Origin: heard she speak Fu Jian with the other ML.

Cup: B.

Massage: 3/10 first time experience being stepped on.

HJ: 5/10.

BJ: didn't ask.

FJ: never ask.

DMG: 42+33.

WIR: maybe try other, saw a cute one after I left.

For people who want a serious massage, definitely not her

LittleCuteMonkey
02-07-12, 12:52
How old are you, I think you have problem pree mature ejaculation, I'm not shure is it during first shot or second,

Try masturbate first, after 10 minutes go for sex, atmosphere should be good, no tension, keep yr mind busy in thinking some thing else during sex, try daily morning up and down movement excercise yr penis, if you reach ejaculation just with hold, then start again,

Hope with in few days you will improve.

If still same problem try some herbal products, but some good reliable company, or you can consult any specilistSorry found your reply after a go through of past posts.

Ill choose the fastest way to cure my little brother, do you have any reliable herbal products to intro?

Thanks

Wolfamadeus
02-07-12, 15:15
If I'm not mistaken, there are one or two mp opposite the 360 hotel. Anyone been there before? Was rounding there just now and so a very pretty and slim with a friend outside but unable to determine race.

Kennethchin85
02-07-12, 18:30
Premature ejaculation actually define as ejaculation before the partner expect you to. Be. Sometime also define as ejaculation 2min after penetration. It affect quite large number of man. If it just happen. Few times or ejaculation achieve more than 2 min after penetration then is alright. If symptoms really persist or really ejaculate short while after penetration, suggest you to seek for specialist. Consultation. Do noy try any unproven herbs or traditional med, otherwise it will spoil your kidney.

Cheers

Normad2020
02-08-12, 02:34
just received a call from my informer that the mummy of sp-1 was released from prison last saturday while her 3 chicken will serve a 4 months sentence and thereafter to be deported.

i was told that the mummy had blamed the girls for her misfortune and had decided to take all the monies the girls had asked her to safe-keep for them (for which they earned from the services they offered). the mummy reason for "confirep001ing" the girls money is that they were the one who attracted the police to her premise and caused her to be arrested (seriously i do not understand her logic when she knew perfectly well the risk of running a brothel operation!). as compensation for her being arrested and jailed, she decided to "swallow" the girls money.

so looks like the girls will be deported penniless;. (and the greedy fat mummy will walk away richer from her "misfortune". what irony!

cheers

Wolfamadeus
02-08-12, 03:33
So looks like the girls will be deported penniless; . (and the greedy fat mummy will walk away richer from her "misfortune". What irony!

CheersDon't know about others but if that's the case, I would boycott that fat greedy mummy in the future.

DickyDick
02-08-12, 03:34
just received a call from my informer that the mummy of sp-1 was released from prison last saturday while her 3 chicken will serve a 4 months sentence and thereafter to be deported.

i was told that the mummy had blamed the girls for her misfortune and had decided to take all the monies the girls had asked her to safe-keep for them (for which they earned from the services they offered). the mummy reason for "confirep001ing" the girls money is that they were the one who attracted the police to her premise and caused her to be arrested (seriously i do not understand her logic when she knew perfectly well the risk of running a brothel operation!). as compensation for her being arrested and jailed, she decided to "swallow" the girls money.

so looks like the girls will be deported penniless; . (and the greedy fat mummy will walk away richer from her "misfortune". what irony!

cheersnice excuses and cover, the mummy really is heartless.

Naihiak
02-08-12, 12:21

so looks like the girls will be deported penniless; . (and the greedy fat mummy will walk away richer from her "misfortune". what irony!

cheershow about the chinese uncle? why no news about him?

the fat mummy still using the same num?

JamesTheShoote
02-08-12, 16:47
Coming to Kuching early March, so am hoping soem generous brother can pm me some nice tips / contact for some local girl to cheong. Came to kuching last time but didn't manage to find anything.

LittleCuteMonkey
02-08-12, 19:06
Premature ejaculation actually define as ejaculation before the partner expect you to. Be. Sometime also define as ejaculation 2min after penetration. It affect quite large number of man. If it just happen. Few times or ejaculation achieve more than 2 min after penetration then is alright. If symptoms really persist or really ejaculate short while after penetration, suggest you to seek for specialist. Consultation. Do noy try any unproven herbs or traditional med, otherwise it will spoil your kidney.

CheersYeah I've been reading so many articles about precum, think ill try find specialist than take products, but might need a little courage to visit an urologist.

For bros who pm me giving me advises or trying to help me. Thanks you all so much

Normad2020
02-09-12, 02:33
She (mummy) sms me yesterday and said she is taking some holiday and the place is close (as if we do not know the real reason). She also mentioned that she is looking for a new place and will get some new cars soon. I did not reply her as I have decided to boycott her for her heartless treatment of the girls (swallowing their hard earned money).

Cheers.

Don't know about others but if that's the case, I would boycott that fat greedy mummy in the future.

Normad2020
02-09-12, 02:36
I am boycotting this mummy for her heartless treatment of the girls.

Hope other forum members will support.

Nice excuses and cover, the mummy really is heartless.

Normad2020
02-09-12, 02:38
The fat uncle most probably shy away as far as possible else he might lose his job driving tankers!

Yesterday she sms me using the same number.

Cheers.

How about the Chinese uncle? Why no news about him?

The fat mummy still using the same num?

Normad2020
02-09-12, 02:48
Friend, given the recent situation in Kuching where information from this forum was used by MIB to raid SP-1, I do not think any brothers here will share with you the information.

Since this is your first post and its a question (surprise surprise) , my advise is go to the various MPs in Kuching (if you do not know the place buy a local newspaper as they have classified advertisements) and get a nice massage. If you are lucky you might be offer a HJ by the ML or if your star is really shining maybe a BJ. If you look like Brad Pitt or Jay Chou, they might offer you a FJ!

In short, do some work first and proof you are not MIB and maybe attend a TT or two with the Kuching Taikos before asking for information.

This is just a friendly advise before any other postings of question get bombarded by members of the forum.

Cheers.

Coming to Kuching early March, so am hoping soem generous brother can pm me some nice tips / contact for some local girl to cheong. Came to kuching last time but didn't manage to find anything.

ViperZ
02-09-12, 04:52
In short, do some work first and proof you are not MIB and maybe attend a TT or two with the Kuching Taikos before asking for information.

Cheers.So Kuching Taiko. How do I get to have the Tarik with you?

Mantit
02-09-12, 09:18
Having lunch at this Macau restaurant at The H. The waitresses there are wearing this nylon sport shirts as uniform. Saw one quite attractive bumi waitress with very well endowed top. Due to the fabric, it is very easy to tell and they super bouncy. Only if I can fuck her!

Joe Yap
02-09-12, 10:17
Found a keeper from far far away land.

Body:7/10.

Face:7. 5/10.

GFE:11/10. Yes 11.

Not sure if this good news or bad.

Almost go back for her at least 3-4 times a week.

Sometimes we do DATY and FJ.

She usually comes at least 2 times (easy to come I guess).

I noticed after being with her, my stamina lasts longer (more than 30mins) all the time.

Now when I go back to my wife, I can last at least 45-60 mins.

This keeper is good in massaging especially on the manhood area which I think actually helped me prolonged.

Just went for FK her for at least 30 mins and made her came twice (amazingly easily come). But I didn't shoot my load because I need to reserve it as it's not good to release everyday. Bad for kidneys.

She's going back to CN soon and I will go look for her when I go CN. N will call her out for fk. She promised to bring few of her friends to do orgy with me:

Damage:100-150 depending on my pocket.

JamesTheShoote
02-09-12, 14:49
Friend, given the recent situation in Kuching where information from this forum was used by MIB to raid SP-1, I do not think any brothers here will share with you the information.

Since this is your first post and its a question (surprise surprise) , my advise is go to the various MPs in Kuching (if you do not know the place buy a local newspaper as they have classified advertisements) and get a nice massage. If you are lucky you might be offer a HJ by the ML or if your star is really shining maybe a BJ. If you look like Brad Pitt or Jay Chou, they might offer you a FJ!

This is just a friendly advise before any other postings of question get bombarded by members of the forum.

Cheers.Well bro, you are friendly enought to even reply to my post. Respect for you. Anyway. Guess I just try my luck in some pub or something then.

DickyDick
02-09-12, 16:09

Face: 6/2.

Boobs: 9/2, C.

Body: 7/2, a bit tummy.

Massage: 6/2.

Pussy: 7/2, clean shaved.

HJ: 7/2.

FJ: Promised next time do it in her room / house.

Damage: 50+50

Fat Fat Roll
02-09-12, 17:27

cheerspenniless. what a really bad day for those sweety. man. that's how human acts.

Normad2020
02-10-12, 03:13
Just to give you a head start, go to the pub opposite Hilton hotel between 5-7pm for drinks and chat to the waitress there. If you are lucky & she likes you, you can get ST from her after her shift ended.

Cheers.

Well bro, you are friendly enought to even reply to my post. Respect for you. Anyway. Guess I just try my luck in some pub or something then.

Normad2020
02-10-12, 03:19
Taiko ViperZ, first I am not a Taiko of any where as I am still learning from the genuine Taikos here. Second I only visited Kuching occasionally. If I am going that way I would be most happy to have a TT with you and other brothers here so that you all can teach me the real skills of mongering.

Cheers.

So Kuching Taiko. How do I get to have the Tarik with you?

Normad2020
02-10-12, 03:25
I feel disgusted by the action of that fatty mummy in taking away the girls hard earned monies. I cannot believe how low a human can be when it comes to money. To me the fatty mummy is no better than a beast.

My apologies for the raw emotion shown here.

Penniless. What a really bad day for those sweety. Man. That's how human acts.

SnakeHunter
02-10-12, 04:46
Mind to share out this so called "far far away land". Can't catch the ball.

Found a keeper from far far away land.

Body:7/10.

Face:7. 5/10.

GFE:11/10. Yes 11.

Not sure if this good news or bad.

Almost go back for her at least 3-4 times a week.

Sometimes we do DATY and FJ.

She usually comes at least 2 times (easy to come I guess).

I noticed after being with her, my stamina lasts longer (more than 30mins) all the time.

Now when I go back to my wife, I can last at least 45-60 mins.

This keeper is good in massaging especially on the manhood area which I think actually helped me prolonged.

Just went for FK her for at least 30 mins and made her came twice (amazingly easily come). But I didn't shoot my load because I need to reserve it as it's not good to release everyday. Bad for kidneys.

She's going back to CN soon and I will go look for her when I go CN. N will call her out for fk. She promised to bring few of her friends to do orgy with me:

Damage:100-150 depending on my pocket.

KuchingSiawKia
02-10-12, 13:58
Where is this place?

Face: 6/2.

Boobs: 9/2, C.

Body: 7/2, a bit tummy.

Massage: 6/2.

Pussy: 7/2, clean shaved.

HJ: 7/2.

FJ: Promised next time do it in her room / house.

Damage: 50+50

Jay118
02-10-12, 14:28
went to somewhere near petanak.

no. 8, recommended my regular milf no. 16 who went back to china. (no. 16 was really good and experience, using bjjj ice (ice cube) & fire (warm water) and very accomodating with any styles).

name. didn't ask.

body: slim 8/10.

boobs: 34aorb at most.

look:8/10.

hj: 7/10.

fj:7/10 a bit rush because she said it's not hotel we are in. trying to ask me to speed up (i usually can last for at least 30 mins or more).

finish her off in 15 mins doggy style.

damage: 200 total with 1 hour massage.

wir: not really because a bit rush although their room is quite well built with not much sound from neighbours.

security: the mp has locked door and only open from inside the counter which is safe if you plan to do extra. at least it gives you time to dress up if mib shows up.mind to share which mp is it or the location?

Jay118
02-10-12, 14:28
Went there for pinoy but greated by a prc.

Name: Yen Yen (or something like that)

Origin: Hubei.

Face: 6 or 7/10.

Boob: a handful (love it)

Nipples: Small and light brown (size of the eraser at the end of a pencil)

Pussy: unshaved but not the bushy kind.

BJ: never ask.

FJ: Yes.

GFE: 7/10.

Dmg: 200 including massage (another case of thinking with the small head)

Just love her boobs and nipples. Looks like schoolgirl boobs. Quite tight and hard to insert my small brother and she looks like enjoying it (might be fake). Always trying to cover up her boobs and pussy during FJ. Push her hand away and finger her pussy and licking her nipples while doing it.

Next trip there will try the pinoy there.Mind to share which MP is it or the location?

DickyDick
02-11-12, 03:24
Where is this place?Check your pm, mate.

Mantit
02-11-12, 08:22
My first time visiting this mp. From what I can see, no syt here. 4 mls that I saw are all above 30. They claim to have 8 girls there.

Name: Sa Sa.

Origin: Szechuan

Face: pretty 8/10.

Skin: 10/10 very smooth, fair.

Boobs: 34C a bit hard, she said because she did farm work

Nipples: nice, light brown.

Pussy: did not see.

GFE: not very talkative.

Damage: 40+40 asked for 50.

Fj: she said ok. Whole thing rm150

Mantit
02-11-12, 11:15
Long time do not go to this mp. Got a few new MLs. One with long legs, slim, pretty. Next time maybe check her out. Her boobs are small though.

Name: Ah Fong.

Origin: Zhu Hai.

Face: very cute 8/10 girl next door.

Body: petite, short, slim.

Skin: smooth, tan.

Boobs: 32 small B, firm, nice shape, they were shaking.

Nipples: dark brown, small.

GFE: very friendly, easy going, good personality 10/10.

Pussy: not shaved.

Fj: possible.

Tenure: 1 month.

Damage: 40 +30

Jay118
02-11-12, 14:13
Long time do not go to this mp. Got a few new MLs. One with long legs, slim, pretty. Next time maybe check her out. Her boobs are small though.

Name: Ah Fong.

Origin: Zhu Hai.

Face: very cute 8/10 girl next door.

Body: petite, short, slim.

Skin: smooth, tan.

Boobs: 32 small B, firm, nice shape, they were shaking.

Nipples: dark brown, small.

GFE: very friendly, easy going, good personality 10/10.

Pussy: not shaved.

Fj: possible.

Tenure: 1 month.

Damage: 40 +30Which MP is it? Location?

Joe Yap
02-11-12, 16:02
Mind to share out this so called "far far away land". Can't catch the ball.Based on the current situation on MIB. It's not wise to disclose any details here openly. But if you are thinking of getting fj with this girl, I think it's impossible because I did asked her if she's done fj and she said I'm the first.

At one time, I shot the load into her because when I tried to pull out, she grabbed my butts and pulled it in. So I was like shit! I'm going get her pregnant. But luckily when I calculated her menstrual cycle, it's the safe days.

Another week later we did it again and she wanted me to shoot the load into her again, I pulled out and shot on her tummy. Lucky because this is not her safe dates.

Most of the time she doesn't want me to use CD she likes the cum inside her. N at many occasion she asked me to bring her to hotel but I'm not feeling comfortable to bring someone to hotel as someone might see me bringing a prc and I'm dead meat.

She told me she's comfortable with me because I'm clean and she's clean also.

Fat Fat Roll
02-11-12, 17:30
I feel disgusted by the action of that fatty mummy in taking away the girls hard earned monies. I cannot believe how low a human can be when it comes to money. To me the fatty mummy is no better than a beast.

My apologies for the raw emotion shown here.That's ordinary thing a OKB should do, but she is worst. Worst that get get that really pour hot water on those sweety when they are already in Hell, others OKB that I used to know they don' t do this, at least they buy those officer a bit F&B thing and get those sweety that worked for her before getting a better threatment. You know what, I once ago bailed a PRC from Serian HQ. The girl told me each of the officers there grab and butt and boob.

So even SP-watever is opening or re-opening again, I am sure I will visit the girl again, and yes this time I will ask them to keep the tips on her own instead of giving to OKB.

Bt the way, Bro Normad. When you going to havr a TT session? Count me in as well.

Dog And Cat
02-11-12, 17:35
[QUOTE=Joe Yap; 1246215]Found a keeper from far far away land.

Mind to pm me this mp and hers.

Thanks

Wolfamadeus
02-11-12, 20:24
Mind to share which MP is it or the location?Show your worth first before asking. Sorry have to be more careful now before disclosing anything.

Joe Yap
02-12-12, 03:58
[QUOTE=Joe Yap; 1246215]Found a keeper from far far away land.

Mind to pm me this mp and hers.

ThanksBro I can't pm anymore because I didn't renew my VIP member for this forum because I feel like it's better to report in public as I have never been given pm on contacts when I was a member. Perhaps I didn't post too much here.

Anyway, I will continue to post in public but will be careful due to the situation on sp1.

DickyDick
02-12-12, 17:11
Looking for local busty NL, any mates / taikos that could share some info please PM me. Sick and tired of money face PRC these days. Thanks.

Joe Yap
02-13-12, 01:43
Was bored again yesterday and kept thinking of her.

Went back to meet her around noon yesterday.

Had a 3 hours massage.

She gave me BBBJ.

I gave her DATY. Amazingly she has no smell at all. I guess she knows how to keep herself clean all the times.

Made her came once.

Then proceed to fj. She really enjoyed being f.

This time I only manage to make her come another time bcoz I can't hold it.

Pulled out before I shoot but she asked me to shoot it inside her.

It's a bad idea but I guess I was controlled by the small brain.

After the fj, she told mr she really likes me to.

Cum inside her.

It's also my fault I didn't bring CD because I was only thinking of going for a regular massage without anything in mind.

Damage: rm150 for 3 hrs, fj, BBBJ.

I guess money is not her concern because she likes me very much.

I'm flying to cn to meet her in few months when she goes back.

Hopefully orgy plan stays.

Normad2020
02-13-12, 02:34
Bro FFR, I am now in Melbourne for the rest of this week (work assignment). So have to "fast from cheonging"!

Will definitely PM you for TT on my next trip to Kuching (hopefully not too loaded with work).

This morning went to my client's office and saw all the ladies and some of the softer-men with red eyes while they were listening to the late Whitney's songs. I feel very down made worst by the fact that I know I will not have any "lobang" until I leave Melbourne as I have a policy of "never eat and shit in the same place", even though there is a very cute and doable Vietnamese Australian working in my client's office. LOL. The P4P action here is very expensive.

Cheers.

That's ordinary thing a OKB should do, but she is worst. Worst that get get that really pour hot water on those sweety when they are already in Hell, others OKB that I used to know they don' t do this, at least they buy those officer a bit F&B thing and get those sweety that worked for her before getting a better threatment. You know what, I once ago bailed a PRC from Serian HQ. The girl told me each of the officers there grab and butt and boob.

So even SP-watever is opening or re-opening again, I am sure I will visit the girl again, and yes this time I will ask them to keep the tips on her own instead of giving to OKB.

Bt the way, Bro Normad. When you going to havr a TT session? Count me in as well.

Wolfamadeus
02-13-12, 05:07
Will be leaving Kuching mid of next month. Got a new job in sabah. Would like to meet taikos here for TT to thanks all. Of you for all the lead and useful info I got from here during my stay in Kuching.

Would have been a bored stay in Kuching if not for all the info I got here to cheong.

SnakeHunter
02-13-12, 15:20
Will be leaving Kuching mid of next month. Got a new job in sabah. Would like to meet taikos here for TT to thanks all. Of you for all the lead and useful info I got from here during my stay in Kuching.

Would have been a bored stay in Kuching if not for all the info I got here to cheong.Bro, want to come out for a TT before you flying off&12290; normally, I free during the weekend.

FYI, we have visitor from kl to Kuching next week. He is the real taiko cheongster.

Fat Fat Roll
02-13-12, 15:45

Had a 3 hours massage.

She gave me BBBJ.

I gave her DATY. Amazingly she has no smell at all. I guess she knows how to keep herself clean all the times.

Made her came once.

Cum inside her.

It's also my fault I didn't bring CD because I was only thinking of going for a regular massage without anything in mind.

Hopefully orgy plan stays.Be Wise, think with your big head. Not your small head. Recently Sabah have been a big typhoon, all the MP and In-call have been revealed up. Luckily all my FL is FuBu Safe. Bros in Sabah, take care. Low profile.

Dog And Cat
02-13-12, 18:28
Bro, want to come out for a TT before you flying off&12290; normally, I free during the weekend.

FYI, we have visitor from kl to Kuching next week. He is the real taiko cheongster.Bro, can I join the TT, please PM me.

Thanks

Wolfamadeus
02-14-12, 01:34
Bro, want to come out for a TT before you flying off&12290; normally, I free during the weekend.

FYI, we have visitor from kl to Kuching next week. He is the real taiko cheongster.Sure. Anytime just drop me a message. I'll pm you my contact.

Wolfamadeus
02-14-12, 01:46
Be Wise, think with your big head. Not your small head. Recently Sabah have been a big typhoon, all the MP and In-call have been revealed up. Luckily all my FL is FuBu Safe. Bros in Sabah, take care. Low profile.Hopefully the tornado would have died done before I move to sabah. Bro FFR. Any contact from sabah you can share?

KuchingSiawKia
02-14-12, 15:27
My first time to this mp.

Name: Ming Ming.

Boob: 34 C I think. Soft.

Massage: 6/10.

Damage: 50 + 30.

She likes to hug people and moan when HJ. Very nice girl.

Wolfamadeus
02-14-12, 15:51
Any bros here know where to find Vietnamese which offer FJ? BO's only provide BJ but no FJ.

Kennethchin85
02-15-12, 01:40
Bro Joe, am not sure what kind of good relationship with you 2 but just my 2 cents advise. Non of the ladies working in those places is clean until proven otherwise. Nice to look, good to Fxxx, but once you get it, the rest of your life is done. And not only you, but your whole family. Am a medical related staff, so I've seen a lot a lot. Even not AIDS, there are some infection you need to sacrifice your liver and kidney to get it cured. No point just because of "controlled by small brain" and makes the big brain suffer. Think about it.

Just my busy body advise.

Cheers.

Had a 3 hours massage.

She gave me BBBJ.

Made her came once.

Cum inside her.

Kennethchin85
02-15-12, 01:45
Caught by MIB, the most only sleep in lokap 2 days, FOC.

Caught by HIV, prepare to die by just a sneeze.

Joke or not? Just go and read online.

Cancer still can be cure. HIV = hopeless

Joe Yap
02-15-12, 02:12
Really appreciate all the advice ESP from bro Kenneth.

I will make sure to be more careful.

Will control more with the big head.

Bro Joe, am not sure what kind of good relationship with you 2 but just my 2 cents advise. Non of the ladies working in those places is clean until proven otherwise. Nice to look, good to Fxxx, but once you get it, the rest of your life is done. And not only you, but your whole family. Am a medical related staff, so I've seen a lot a lot. Even not AIDS, there are some infection you need to sacrifice your liver and kidney to get it cured. No point just because of "controlled by small brain" and makes the big brain suffer. Think about it.

Just my busy body advise.

Cheers.

ViperZ
02-15-12, 03:12
Any bros here know where to find Vietnamese which offer FJ? BO's only provide BJ but no FJ.So far I found Vietnamese pussy at two venue.

Blue Ocean. 101

Ruby. Stutong.

Blue Ocean also provides full service.

Notiguy
02-15-12, 09:53

Had a 3 hours massage.

She gave me BBBJ.

Made her came once.

Cum inside her.

Hopefully orgy plan stays.Bro, I shouldn't meddle in other people's affair but going raw with a ml or fl what have you is risky business. You might also want to 'test' out your girl and see how loyal she is.

I too had a similar experience quite a while back. Long story short, this ml who I frequented plenty of times who told me I was the only customer she had FJ with. Never in the raw though. Money was only exchanged the first two times, after that it was never mentioned. I guess that's why I believed her when she said she really liked me etc.

Call it the feeling etc but I was rather skeptical and asked a buddy of mine to test her out. The first time he went, he didn't get FJ but the second time he went, lo and behold she 'caved in', with payment of course.

I felt somewhat betrayed but I didn't want to confront her or make things difficult so I just didn't go back to her again. I mean we weren't exclusive and it's not as though I tapao-ed her.

I guess what I am trying to say is that, you really have to take their words with a pinch of salt. I mean, no ML is going to tell you "Yes I offer FJ to all my customers!". Again, to echo bro kenneth's sentiments, it's best to be safe bro.

Joe Yap
02-15-12, 16:11
I've checked with her. Only sex partner is her bf back in cn but only few times and the bf was virgin.

She only had fj with a customer and he wore CD.

I had fj with her 5 times and 3 times without CD. I've told her that we will do it outside and future and use CD.

She wanted to try anal with me next month. I've never done it before so probably use more lub with good quality Cd to try.

She's really excited in having fj with me and I can say she never turn me down anytime. She also mentioned want to try it during the menstrual period.

Really willing to try out new thing.

I will try not to visit her too much but the urge is hard to control. So went back and just do chit chat with massage only today.

Din do anything else except sharing her stories and showing her family photos to me.

Caught by MIB, the most only sleep in lokap 2 days, FOC.

Caught by HIV, prepare to die by just a sneeze.

Joke or not? Just go and read online.

Cancer still can be cure. HIV = hopeless

Kennysex
02-15-12, 17:19
Went to meet this Ling Ling have been discussed in this Forum.

When reached, very lucky only 3 ML sitting there and one of them is Ling Ling.

Ling Ling very talkative and joke around.

Name : Ling Ling.

Origin : Fujian.

Boob : 33B.

Face : 7/10.

Appearance : Slim / skinny (she told me around 40 ++ kg)

Massage : 8/10.

BJ : Not offer.

HJ : Offered but didn't take.

FJ : 6/10.

After routine massage, she ride on me and ask how want to wake up my DD?

Then she keep hugging me and rub my DD with her MM.

I replied with her MM, she asking any CD? I showed her I did brought.

Then hugging, kissing, and some touching, proceed on the CD and do job.

After finishing, cleaning DD with wet tissue, then continue massage till 1. 5 hours end.

Damage : 150 (1. 5 hours massage + FJ)

Thanks for viewing, happy cheonging

SnakeHunter
02-16-12, 01:56
Bro, can I join the TT, please PM me.

ThanksFor those wish o attend the TT session with a taiko from KL, please pm me your contact and I will inform you all a day ahead before the TT. Will be a night time town area start from 8pm onwards.

Wolfamadeus
02-16-12, 03:46
So far I found Vietnamese pussy at two venue.

Blue Ocean. 101

Ruby. Stutong.

Blue Ocean also provides full service.Bro Viperz, I've been in Kuching so long but never actually cheong until Stutong. Can pm me whereabout of ruby? Been to BO but the best I got was a BBBJ.

Fat Fat Roll
02-16-12, 10:48

FYI, we have visitor from kl to Kuching next week. He is the real taiko cheongster.Normad2020 is coming to town? Or my greatest Bro Damanz is coming to town. Will like to join if you guy want some guy as company. Hehe

Hunter46
02-16-12, 14:35
Bro, I shouldn't meddle in other people's affair but going raw with a ml or fl what have you is risky business. You might also want to 'test' out your girl and see how loyal she is.

I too had a similar experience quite a while back. Long story short, this ml who I frequented plenty of times who told me I was the only customer she had FJ with. Never in the raw though. Money was only exchanged the first two times, after that it was never mentioned. I guess that's why I believed her when she said she really liked me etc.

Call it the feeling etc but I was rather skeptical and asked a buddy of mine to test her out. The first time he went, he didn't get FJ but the second time he went, lo and behold she 'caved in', with payment of course.

I felt somewhat betrayed but I didn't want to confront her or make things difficult so I just didn't go back to her again. I mean we weren't exclusive and it's not as though I tapao-ed her.

I guess what I am trying to say is that, you really have to take their words with a pinch of salt. I mean, no ML is going to tell you "Yes I offer FJ to all my customers!". Again, to echo bro kenneth's sentiments, it's best to be safe bro.I totally agree with you, Bro. I have hooked to a ML 3 years ago and spent quite a lot of money and trusted her for what she said & later found she was lying. After that I didn't go back to her. Never take their words seriously.

NiceGuy88
02-16-12, 17:56
No good ah boy after jiao jiao left. Kinda disappointed.

Wolfamadeus
02-17-12, 00:29
For those wish o attend the TT session with a taiko from KL, please pm me your contact and I will inform you all a day ahead before the TT. Will be a night time town area start from 8pm onwards.Already pm you my contact. Just drop me a sms.

Wolfamadeus
02-17-12, 00:30
I totally agree with you, Bro. I have hooked to a ML 3 years ago and spent quite a lot of money and trusted her for what she said & later found she was lying. After that I didn't go back to her. Never take their words seriously.Never ever trust them. They are just after your money.

Normad2020
02-17-12, 05:21
No lah Taiko FFR, I am stuck in Melbourne bored to death. Weekend coming and no lobang to soak in. How?

Normad2020 is coming to town? Or my greatest Bro Damanz is coming to town. Will like to join if you guy want some guy as company. Hehe

Mantit
02-18-12, 11:57
Went back to look for the long legged beauty.

Name: Ah Mei.

Origin: Fujian.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Body: slim and tall.

Skin: fair, smooth 9/10.

Boobs: 35A, soft, good shape.

Nipples: one of the biggest I have seen. (not from pregnancy)

Pussy: thick.

Massage: 3/10.

GFE: not bad. 8/10.

Fj: strictly no.

Damage: 40+30

Xiaosung89
02-18-12, 15:58
Hi, bro. Can pm me where is this place?

Went to meet this Ling Ling have been discussed in this Forum.

When reached, very lucky only 3 ML sitting there and one of them is Ling Ling.

Ling Ling very talkative and joke around.

Name : Ling Ling.

Origin : Fujian.

Boob : 33B.

Face : 7/10.

Appearance : Slim / skinny (she told me around 40 ++ kg)

Massage : 8/10.

BJ : Not offer.

HJ : Offered but didn't take.

FJ : 6/10.

After routine massage, she ride on me and ask how want to wake up my DD?

Then she keep hugging me and rub my DD with her MM.

I replied with her MM, she asking any CD? I showed her I did brought.

Then hugging, kissing, and some touching, proceed on the CD and do job.

After finishing, cleaning DD with wet tissue, then continue massage till 1. 5 hours end.

Damage : 150 (1. 5 hours massage + FJ)

Thanks for viewing, happy cheonging

Xiaosung89
02-18-12, 16:00
Where is this place?

Damage: 40+30

Wolfamadeus
02-19-12, 04:14
Some people just don't get it or are they just pretending not knowing. All they do is ask ask ask but never give anything back.

NiceGuy88
02-20-12, 10:13
Anyone try student FL from a malay OKT? If you know who he / she is.

Prestigejy
02-21-12, 01:19
Anyone try student FL from a malay OKT? If you know who he / she is.Almost 98% of the so called student are actually working lady. If you want to find student, go to colleges to find. Same as many so call Hong Kong girls are actually China girl.

Thanks

Naihiak
02-21-12, 02:22
Anyone try student FL from a malay OKT? If you know who he / she is.Which one? OKB Ixx?

DickyDick
02-21-12, 08:23
Hello bro, please clear your inbox. Need to pm you about something. Cheers!

Almost 98% of the so called student are actually working lady. If you want to find student, go to colleges to find. Same as many so call Hong Kong girls are actually China girl.

Thanks

NiceGuy88
02-21-12, 08:33
I dunno his name. 3203. Just to check if anyone had tried our his girl.

SilverWingz
02-21-12, 10:39
1st time go to MP. Most of the time I try on OKT and for me the 1st time I go into MP, quite excited. Drive by most of the shop in 101, Jln Song and Stutong, in the end I decided this MP.

Walking up the stair, my heart pump rapidly. When I stand infront of the mp, take a deep breathe, go into the mp. There's 5 ML inside, all are PRC. One of the PRC stand up and intro herself, and askin me to choose her. I saw others PRC seems like not willing to serve although they all looks OK only, plus this PRC seems quite ok to me also, then I chose her.

She's gives me a GF feel also make me calm my heart. We keep on chatting and she give massage. Later, she have a few times touch "it" and ask me whether want to do a HJ. I try to roam all the part but before I try to roam her, I did ask her whether she allow or not. I think this is quite important becoz it seems like I treat her not as a prostitute, but as a "friend" maybe. Lucky thing is, she allow me to roam even into her deep hole. After a few mins, there's comes the "fountain".

Name : Qing Qing.

Origin : ShangDong.

Face: 6/10 ok only.

Skin: fair, smooth 8/10.

Boobs: 37C, soft.

Nipples: Big one. LOL.

Pussy: didn't C, busy "mining".

GFE: 8/10 I like her.

FJ: I did ask for it, but she says next time when I go again, she will think again. Maybe that's a 'no' but its a chance anyway.

Damage: 42+30 +18 (For Extra kindness from me. ZZzzz)

WIR : Yes.

*PS : This is my 2nd report for this forum anyway. My english sux I noe, hope you guys noe what I mean in this FR, most of the time I writing my FR in Chinese websites. Also, can any taikos intro this malay student to me? I would like to load some on her anyway. =)

SilverWingz
02-21-12, 10:44

Damage: 40+30Taiko Mantit, where is this GyX?

Joe Yap
02-21-12, 14:35
Just curious to know if any bro has out called PRC.

KuchingSiawKia
02-21-12, 16:48
Bro,

Where is this mp?

Had a 3 hours massage.

She gave me BBBJ.

Made her came once.

Cum inside her.

Notiguy
02-22-12, 09:49
Had an overseas guest over the weekend and he was quite intrigued by the 'many' MPs in town. Again I was asked if Kuching people were 'sick' thus the need or rather, the demand for health centers.

So I brought him to my usual haunt near the river and he took a one hour massage. I opted for the foot massage which was very good and when we were done I asked if he enjoyed himself. He told me that lady was not to his liking. Which is to be expected. She wasn't a looker of syt but her massage was good. When asked if he wanted a HJ, he was shocked at the asking price of RM50. 00 which was more than the whole massage itself. So he flat out refused and left still perplexed at the logic of it all. I found this very funny.

Sigh, if only I had such resolve and self control.

KuchingSiawKia
02-23-12, 16:14
Revisited this place after long time.

Name: xiao man (small slow)

Origin: jiangxi.

Face: 7/10 pretty.

Body: slim and petite.

Boobs: 34b, soft, good shape.

Nipples: nice and pinkish.

Pussy: didn't see but got touch.

GFE: 9/10.

Fj: no ask.

Damage: 62 (1. 5 hrs) + 30.

Before that, went to snow white and cat city and ruby to survey. Ml at ruby ok but not my taste. Got 1 cute ml at snow white. Old and ugly ml at cat city. End up at xmt.

Joe Yap
02-24-12, 02:10
I went to this place couple of times.

Tried two different prc ml. I think their attitude is superb. At least not money face and GFE is above 8/10.

There are 2 ml who are sisters and the younger one looks quite pretty.

I've chat with most of them before I go massage and I think compared to other mp, this place is pretty ok.

So bro, xiao man allow you to roam?

I seldom try to roam because I'm worried they are not happy. Hahaha.

Before that, went to snow white and cat city and ruby to survey. Ml at ruby ok but not my taste. Got 1 cute ml at snow white. Old and ugly ml at cat city. End up at xmt.

Joe Yap
02-24-12, 02:13
Bro,

Where is this mp?Tabuan area. Can't disclose much because mib in action.

Joe Yap
02-24-12, 02:59
Taikos I'm ISG, I have a confession to make.

After being with the ML who said she likes mr and allow me to do fj everytime I want, I am getting longer to ejaculate especially when having sex with my wife. I used to last at most 20-30 minutes but now I feel I'm like the pornstar in porn movies!

This is not a good sign because I think I'm loosing intimacy with my wife.

So I went back to the ML again yesterday and had a FJ and made her came twice and I stayed hard on until I had ran out of energy and yet I still cannot ejaculate.

I think I'm having too much HJ and FJ these few weeks since I got together with this ML. I'm thinking of stopping HJ and FJ for at least 2-3weeks if possible.

I wonder if watching more porn will help me boost my sex drive and be more sensitive and come easier.

In the past, I tried so hard to stay longer feeling I can satisfied myself; but now. So, a bit of advice to bro who can cum fast, It is not neccesary a good thing to.

Last longer and not able to come at all.

I have to do something about myself. Any advice is much appreciated.

KuchingSiawKia
02-24-12, 12:19
Yes. She allows it.

I went to this place couple of times.

Tried two different prc ml. I think their attitude is superb. At least not money face and GFE is above 8/10.

There are 2 ml who are sisters and the younger one looks quite pretty.

I've chat with most of them before I go massage and I think compared to other mp, this place is pretty ok.

So bro, xiao man allow you to roam?

I seldom try to roam because I'm worried they are not happy. Hahaha.

KuchingSiawKia
02-24-12, 12:20
Is it north * (in mandarin)?

Tabuan area. Can't disclose much because mib in action.

Kennethchin85
02-24-12, 13:35
Taikos I'm ISG, I have a confession to make.

After being with the ML who said she likes mr and allow me to do fj everytime I want, I am getting longer to ejaculate especially when having sex with my wife. I used to last at most 20-30 minutes but now I feel I'm like the pornstar in porn movies!

This is not a good sign because I think I'm loosing intimacy with my wife.

So I went back to the ML again yesterday and had a FJ and made her came twice and I stayed hard on until I had ran out of energy and yet I still cannot ejaculate.

I think I'm having too much HJ and FJ these few weeks since I got together with this ML. I'm thinking of stopping HJ and FJ for at least 2-3weeks if possible.

I wonder if watching more porn will help me boost my sex drive and be more sensitive and come easier.

In the past, I tried so hard to stay longer feeling I can satisfied myself; but now. So, a bit of advice to bro who can cum fast, It is not neccesary a good thing to.

Last longer and not able to come at all.

I have to do something about myself. Any advice is much appreciated.Watching more porn will not help you anyway. Is time for you to rest if you don't WAN to game. Over too soon. I dunno how many years old you are and don't sure what is your. Job but those does affects you. Even the couple who planned for pregnancy, doctor will recommend for at least 36 hours rest before next. Take a rest, if still not resolve, you need real medical advice the.

Mantit
02-25-12, 05:05
Look like my style of report.

Mantit
02-25-12, 08:20
Mostly old MLs. Saw a ML Hai Tin from langit 9.

Mantit
02-25-12, 08:33
Because of the recent strong wind, all girls are in their uniform. Got quite a few lookers but all small boobs.

Name: fei fei.

Origin: fujian.

Body: slight plump.

Boobs: 35C, nice.

Nipples: inverted.

Massage: 6/10.

Extra: special technique using two fingers on many parts of my body. Felt like real tongue licking as at the same time, she was blowing warm air.

Damage: 40+40

LittleCuteMonkey
02-28-12, 08:05
today visited 2 mp in aimjaysea, first walk up to guongzhao*canto, many ml but none of my likey,

saw the one used to finger anal me but decided to visit another instead,

proceed to dnd, speechless 3 ml and not nice, walk out heard they were like saying at my back.

ended a session with calendar, which is 2nd of my visit, she was super nice, think i fell in love.

before left again the cashier girl look super stunning, prettiest for a ml i ever seen.

by the way, there is maybe a new mp called station one in aimjaysea, anyone ever try before

Prestigejy
02-28-12, 14:41
today visited 2 mp in aimjaysea, first walk up to guongzhao*canto, many ml but none of my likey,

saw the one used to finger anal me but decided to visit another instead,

proceed to dnd, speechless 3 ml and not nice, walk out heard they were like saying at my back.

ended a session with calendar, which is 2nd of my visit, she was super nice, think i fell in love.

before left again the cashier girl look super stunning, prettiest for a ml i ever seen.

by the way, there is maybe a new mp called station one in aimjaysea, anyone ever try beforeprc from dnd all very bad mouth and attitude.

Dog And Cat
02-29-12, 05:54
Ended a session with calendar, which is 2nd of my visit, she was super nice, think I fell in love.

Before left again the cashier girl look super stunning, prettiest for a ML I ever seen.

By the way, there is maybe a new MP called station one in aimjaysea, anyone ever try before[/QUOTE]Hi bro, station one if I not mistaken oledi one yr plus operating, at the front one, with Orange sign board is last yr end open.

Can give any hint which mp you mention got the prettiest ml. Maybe can pm me.

Thanks

Wolfamadeus
02-29-12, 14:13
Hi bro, station one if I not mistaken oledi one yr plus operating, at the front one, with Orange sign board is last yr end open.

Can give any hint which mp you mention got the prettiest ml. Maybe can pm me.

ThanksBro, I thought you already conquer mjc already? Hahaha.

Joe Yap
02-29-12, 14:57
I'm sensing something fishy on a member who keep on asking where the location is whenever we have FJ.

Too bad I don't have a pm to warm those genuine brothers here.

Becareful ISG brothers!

Dog And Cat
02-29-12, 17:28
Bro, I thought you already conquer mjc already? Hahaha.Dear senior bro wolf, how can a small bird like like can have the strenght and dare to fly all the places, which you mention mjc la. That why we all in this forum sharing 'good' infor and can have all the shortcut we want. Cheong save.

Cheers

Wolfamadeus
02-29-12, 18:30
Dear senior bro wolf, how can a small bird like like can have the strenght and dare to fly all the places, which you mention mjc la. That why we all in this forum sharing 'good' infor and can have all the shortcut we want. Cheong save.

CheersBro, you just being humble. When we go cheong again? The last time we were just drivers and bodyguard.

Wolfamadeus
02-29-12, 18:32
I'm sensing something fishy on a member who keep on asking where the location is whenever we have FJ.

Becareful ISG brothers!Brother Joe, just don't share any info with people you don't trust.

Notiguy
03-01-12, 03:45

Becareful ISG brothers!Bro Joe Yap, as mentioned, trust your gut and don't share with those who have little credibility. If you want, name and shame! LOL

Dog And Cat
03-01-12, 15:51
Dear all Taiko,

Now already sick and can't talk much. So bored so want to posting FR few days ago. I have to thanks Senior bro Snakehunter for sharing this FL ctc and we mirror together. Last week hear that a misterious FL landed here. Look here contact there, can't find any ctc. Finally bro got some news, . He say, come let's go mirror this afternoon. Appointment make and we meet at one if the local hotel.

Knock, knock. The door open. Elite lead I follow lo. I quickly scan, from head to toe. She young leh, some more, nice boobs, and she wear see through. Pass 7/10 first impression.

Below the report.

Name : D D

Race : PRC

Height : around 150cm

Body : 7/10 very sexy with see through

Boobs : 7/10 with push up bra. 6/10 a little drop and look smaller. 33b.

Nipples : small, soft, light brown, nice to suck.

FK : no, just lip

BJ : nice, deep throat, suck balls.

FJ : nice very fit. But with fate moans,

WIR : maybe, very accomodating with all position request. But ask one qestion answer one. This is action type. No GFE type.

Damage : 100

KIM : this is a exclusive FL from senior bro, we always ask permission first, you know nowdays lah, MIB everyway. Cheong save and keep cheoning's even safe.

Dog And Cat
03-01-12, 16:30
Bro, you just being humble. When we go cheong again? The last time we were just drivers and bodyguard.Dear Bro, eventhough we just a driver and bodyguards, we got some idea where to cheong bah. Please give me a little time to recovered from my sore throath and coughing. Its very iritation lah if cough-cough go cheonging. Where got kantao like that. I will make myself available before you go to venture to the land of east.

Happy cheonging.

SilverWingz
03-01-12, 17:14
Dear all Taiko,

Now already sick and can't talk much. So bored so want to posting FR few days ago. I have to thanks Senior bro Snakehunter for sharing this FL ctc and we mirror together. Last week hear that a misterious FL landed here. Look here contact there, can't find any ctc. Finally bro got some news, . He say, come let's go mirror this afternoon. Appointment make and we meet at one if the local hotel.

Knock, knock. The door open. Elite lead I follow lo. I quickly scan, from head to toe. She young leh, some more, nice boobs, and she wear see through. Pass 7/10 first impression.

Below the report.

Name : D D

Race : PRC

Height : around 150cm

Body : 7/10 very sexy with see through

Boobs : 7/10 with push up bra. 6/10 a little drop and look smaller. 33b.

Nipples : small, soft, light brown, nice to suck.

FK : no, just lip

BJ : nice, deep throat, suck balls.

FJ : nice very fit. But with fate moans,

WIR : maybe, very accomodating with all position request. But ask one qestion answer one. This is action type. No GFE type.

Damage : 100

KIM : this is a exclusive FL from senior bro, we always ask permission first, you know nowdays lah, MIB everyway. Cheong save and keep cheoning's even safe.Snakehunter? Is he the same guy in a popular local mandarin forum? Becoz the FR he post there also talking about mirroring but it's about OKT lar.

Dog And Cat
03-02-12, 07:36
Snakehunter? Is he the same guy in a popular local mandarin forum? Becoz the FR he post there also talking about mirroring but it's about OKT lar.Dear ro silverwings,

I think its best you ask bro snakehunter himself, I don't go in to the Chinese forum much. Thanks for consent.