PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Wolfamadeus
03-02-12, 12:59
Dear Bro, eventhough we just a driver and bodyguards, we got some idea where to cheong bah. Please give me a little time to recovered from my sore throath and coughing. Its very iritation lah if cough-cough go cheonging. Where got kantao like that. I will make myself available before you go to venture to the land of east.

Happy cheonging.No problem bro. Take your time and antibiotics. LOL. I'm always available you know when.

Asdbkb
03-02-12, 20:45
Hi to everybody in this thread! We are international students from Swin University searching for some MPs (or how you conspiratively call them) Guys can you recommend any places? We've been today at New Sakura, were so tired while taxist brought to the place (he was searching it for 1 hour) but unfortunately it was closed, at 2 AM.

Hope to hear from you, thanks.

Notiguy
03-03-12, 05:08
Had a about of nostalgia yesterday at work and out of the blue decided to check if one of my favourites was back. Lo and behold! She was! And had just started work for a few days. Talk about coincidence?

Anyways, quickly made my way to my usual haunt and took an hour session as I had a dinner appointment after. When she came she gave me a knowing smile, one that I had not seen in a long time and then up we went. Once in the cubicle we talked and hugged like old 'friends' if you can call it that. Well not so much hugged, my hands were very hardworking getting reacquainted with her body.

She's not a SYT, nor is she super sexy, but she is slim, has a CFM face and a voice that cries for you to just do her hahaha. But I stray. Below are the stats.

PRC.

Looks : Probably 7/10 in my eyes.

Body : Slim, nice long legs 7/10.

Boobs : Smallish B?

GFE : 10/10 (Old customer of hers)

FJ : 8/10, there wasn't anyone around and she was cautious but never rushed me. Her on top, brief doggy and then finished with missionary. Would be a 10/10 if we did it outside. (didn't have time to bring a rubber but she had her own. Note to self, keep one in wallet at all times :P)

FK : No FK but just kisses on the lips etc.

BJ : She wanted to give me a BBBJ but I wasn't keen and she didn't fancy a CBJ, so she just gave my big head a kiss before sliding on the rubber.

Massage : The time left was used for a relaxing massage. Wasn't the best, I mean that's not her forte. Still a 7/10.

Damage : RM100 for the extra and RM40 for the session.

WIR : When I can I shall

Slept well last night. Wonder why :P

Wolfamadeus
03-03-12, 08:02
Hi to everybody in this thread! We are international students from Swin University searching for some MPs (or how you conspiratively call them) Guys can you recommend any places? We've been today at New Sakura, were so tired while taxist brought to the place (he was searching it for 1 hour) but unfortunately it was closed, at 2 AM.

Hope to hear from you, thanks.Hi,

Normally we do not provide info to newbies openly. Just go through the thread and I believe you can find what you want.

Mantit
03-03-12, 11:13
Checked out this mp and found quite a few lookers. One who is very fair, one got nice boobs.

Name: Chen Chen.

Face: 9/10 very pretty.

Origin: hanzhou.

Body: medium, with beer belly.

Skin: fair, smooth,

Boobs: 35A, small, nice shape.

Nipples: small, sensitive, pinkish, cannot suck.

Pussy: hairy, no smell.

HJ: yes.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 50+40 expensive

Vincool
03-03-12, 13:17
Hi,

Normally we do not provide info to newbies openly. Just go through the thread and I believe you can find what you want.Can I consider as newbies then? If yes newbie report in for any info frm senior and all sifu here. Hope can guide this newbie on what is cheong and mp. I'm really don't knw the meaning.

BHass
03-03-12, 18:47
I got an info from my MIB friend that they will be trying every MP.

Be careful guys.

Mantit
03-04-12, 07:09
Have quite a few new MLs here. Saw another one with B boobs. Pleasant face.

Name: Xiao La.

Origin: szechuan.

Skin: ok only.

Face: cute 7/10.

Body: slightly plump.

GFE: quite friendly in the beginning, but later, cannot take off baju, cannot touch her hair, cannot kiss her. Fuck!

HJ: poor skills, like a robot pumping you. 30 min still have not cum. Later she sucked on my nipples, finally cum.

Boobs: small. 35A.

Nipples: pinkish, small.

Pussy: did not see.

Damage: 43+37 asked for more. Did not give

LittleCuteMonkey
03-05-12, 11:11
Anyone know any other sp than the raid one, please share with me

NiceGuy88
03-05-12, 12:29
Any one mirror Ah be new stock? Any good intro?

Recently went to rxby, quite a number of young lad, but still prefer fj

Wolfamadeus
03-05-12, 13:48
Can I consider as newbies then? If yes newbie report in for any info frm senior and all sifu here. Hope can guide this newbie on what is cheong and mp. I'm really don't knw the meaning.Brother Vincool, you pulling my leg la. You no posting also I consider taiko..

DickyDick
03-05-12, 16:43
Name: Eini

Race: Malay + Iban.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 5/10, petite with dark skin.

Boobs: 5/10, small B.

Ass: 5/10.

Pussy: 6/10, shaved.

FJ: 5/10.

Damage: 80

Joe Yap
03-06-12, 07:58
i was reading the sinchew news paper this morning while having breakfast.

it seems that mp and sp businesses will be tougher in the coming months.

the wanita group has voiced out on the blooming mps with more foreigners being imported to work as ml and other extra jobs.

the article has called for more colabration amongs the immigration and police to ensure all foreign workers are here for good and not to involve in vice.

among the statistic given, prc top the list with over 1100 workers being caught for vice. if the government takes actions, it means no more cheong ing so much for bros here.

with the sprouting of mps in the past few years, one crime rate has been dropped.that is [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) cases and sexual abuse.

for mib reading the posts here. what i would like to bring out is the nature of these mp business has actually brought more good than bad.

more mps means more foreign workers / visitors paying for visa to help increase the income for malaysian immigration dept.

more mps means more business licenses to local councils.

more nps means more jobs for contractors to do renovation.

more mls means more people spending on foods and gifts.

more hj means less stress and prolonged life and increase health and bring more biz to laundry services.

more fj means more business to condom manufacturers.

i personally feel that doing more hj or fj causes no harm to the general public aa long as we do it professionally and safely.

i know a lot of mib and army who goes to do hj and fj.

and usually mib gets it free.

how nice.

KuchingSiawKia
03-06-12, 13:51
Which mp or fl?

Damage: 80

DickyDick
03-07-12, 02:34
Which mp or fl?Hello, mate, check your PM. Anyway, bro Naihiak please clear your inbox, I can't reply your PM. Thanks.

Naihiak
03-07-12, 03:20
Hello, mate, check your PM. Anyway, bro Naihiak please clear your inbox, I can't reply your PM. Thanks.Jz cleared my inbox bro. Sorry

Vincool
03-07-12, 04:48
Brother Vincool, you pulling my leg la. You no posting also I consider taiko.Wah how come like tht oo. I'm really newbie la not taiko la. You all so keng le can find gem and local in Kch me only find myself in Kch. And I'm stil newbie.

LittleCuteMonkey
03-08-12, 20:13
Driving around in the late night, trying to visit several mps, wanted to find the fj info that bro mantit provided.

But really too late already, many mp have closed, my car petrol at least rm20 gone, what to do I was too horny.

So I ended up at the place, where its never too late.

Name: topic (wasn't noticed earlier that I used to try her before, until I know her name)

Place: topic (not the famous one)

Boobs: B (another reason I picked her, it looks so big before, that is why I couldn't recall she was the one)

Massage: first time was the best, this time maybe too rush when you only have 50 mins session after 12am.

HJ: no rush at all, best I ever had.

Till today she only do HJ, b2b was too exp and she never try before, if you are rich you can negotiate with her anything

Johnny Love
03-09-12, 00:53
Drove around KCH for massage and ended up this place. 3ML, all MILF defined as ATTRACTIVE, MEDIUM and DINO. Dino attended to me but I quickly pointed to the MEDIUM because the ATT has a bf attached. Invited to cubic room at extra $10 which I declined. Proceeded to curtain (do avoid due to tonnes of mosquitoes). She claimed she is pinay and speaks good BM.

Name: J*

Body: Plump.

Face: Sweet.

HJ: $30 can do but not my taste

CBJ: $50 (same price for CIMBBBJ but I declined for health reason)

Massage: 4/10 (strong but more towards pressing) $45.

WIR: Yes for the ATTRACTIVE (CKT)

GFE is good all the way. Ass crack teasing is good too. She is a bit annoyed when I take long time for the CBJ. Suction is good and I bet BBBJ is heaven. Oh, she does suck balls too!

Bundanko
03-09-12, 05:57

Damage: 80Is the place you found her MP, saloon or street?

Naihiak
03-09-12, 16:18
Drove around KCH for massage and ended up this place. 3ML, all MILF defined as ATTRACTIVE, MEDIUM and DINO. Dino attended to me but I quickly pointed to the MEDIUM because the ATT has a bf attached. Invited to cubic room at extra $10 which I declined. Proceeded to curtain (do avoid due to tonnes of mosquitoes). She claimed she is pinay and speaks good BM.

Name: J*

Body: Plump.

Face: Sweet.

HJ: $30 can do but not my taste

CBJ: $50 (same price for CIMBBBJ but I declined for health reason)

Massage: 4/10 (strong but more towards pressing) $45.

WIR: Yes for the ATTRACTIVE (CKT)

GFE is good all the way. Ass crack teasing is good too. She is a bit annoyed when I take long time for the CBJ. Suction is good and I bet BBBJ is heaven. Oh, she does suck balls too!Is this the one above the show shop? Whats the pinoy name?

Mantit
03-10-12, 06:08
Disappointed with her attitude. Cannot suck her nipples this time, rushed me, complained my tips are too little (bros, please do not spoil the market, RM30 max). I think she lie about giving me FJ in Dec before she goes back to China. Her boobs are not that big. Small B. Lazy. Kept on going out to eat lunch. Probably will not return for her anymore.

Spotted another nice boobs girl here. Might go back for her instead.

Wolfamadeus
03-10-12, 06:23
Disappointed with her attitude. Cannot suck her nipples this time, rushed me, complained my tips are too little (bros, please do not spoil the market, RM30 max). I think she lie about giving me FJ in Dec before she goes back to China. Her boobs are not that big. Small B. Lazy. Kept on going out to eat lunch. Probably will not return for her anymore.

Spotted another nice boobs girl here. Might go back for her instead.Brother Mantit,

If any girls shows any attitude, just drop her like a bad habit. We are the one with money in our wallet.

LittleCuteMonkey
03-10-12, 07:09

Spotted another nice boobs girl here. Might go back for her instead.Bro did you find pretty cashier?

KuchingSiawKia
03-10-12, 17:46
Anyone know this place? Tried to find it for few weeks but failed. Please pm me the exact location.

Thanks.

Normad2020
03-11-12, 06:29
Bro D&C, I have not been to this forum for some time, How is your cough? Getting better? If not you better make appointment to see our friend (the tall handsome 1G) for some medicine. Stay healthy and cheong safe.

Dear Bro, eventhough we just a driver and bodyguards, we got some idea where to cheong bah. Please give me a little time to recovered from my sore throath and coughing. Its very iritation lah if cough-cough go cheonging. Where got kantao like that. I will make myself available before you go to venture to the land of east.

Happy cheonging.

Dog And Cat
03-11-12, 15:23
Bro D&C, I have not been to this forum for some time, How is your cough? Getting better? If not you better make appointment to see our friend (the tall handsome 1G) for some medicine. Stay healthy and cheong safe.Dear Bro Normad,

Thanks for your concern, its understandable that you have a very tight working schedule so you don; t have much time in this forum, . My coughing is not fully recovery yet. And yes, I did consult the ' handsome guy '. He did give some friendly advice. We now even have a group app together. Thanks to M guy. I don't know how he did it but its very interesting.

Dog And Cat
03-11-12, 15:29
Bro D&C, I have not been to this forum for some time, How is your cough? Getting better? If not you better make appointment to see our friend (the tall handsome 1G) for some medicine. Stay healthy and cheong safe.Dear Bro Normad,

Thanks for your concern, its understandable that you have a very tight working schedule so you don; t have much time in this forum, . My coughing is not fully recovery yet. And yes, I did consult the ' handsome guy '. He did give some friendly advice. We now even have a group app together. Thanks to M guy. I don't know how he did it but its very interesting.

Mantit
03-11-12, 15:46
Bro did you find pretty cashier?No. Bro. I have been there many time but never seen any pretty cashier. Were you dreaming? I need more details.

Mantit
03-11-12, 15:47
Brother Mantit,

If any girls shows any attitude, just drop her like a bad habit. We are the one with money in our wallet.Yes. You are right. I am dropping her. Cash is King.

Joraiden
03-12-12, 09:21
Went to SP and meet the ML. At first, thought of body msg only but sumhow bumped onto hot PRC ML. Pretty skilled at body msg. After back msg for a while, she asked me to turn my body and out of the sudden she began to touch my C as it the signal for FJ. Asked for the price: HJ (RM50) and FJ (RM200 includes msg fee). So, I end up with FJ and total damaged as I mentioned just now.

Name : Alice.

Origin: PRC.

Body: Sweet Chubby.

HJ: RM50.

FJ:RM200 (includes msg fees)

SxPstion: Doggies, Missionaries, Andromaque and so on.

Joraiden
03-12-12, 10:53
Guys,

Have you all been to Hero RC, sumwhere at Travillion.

ML: PRC and Phinos.

Massage: RM50.

HJ: RM50-80.

FJ: If only you know how to kautim with the ML, Surely you'll get as low as RM80 per shot (or else, end up with standard price RM180 )

Joe Yap
03-14-12, 04:57
Yes I was there few times. Tried pinoy with great body C cup with very slim body. But attitude is lousy.

Then tried another Two pinoys. Good GFE on one but another isn't that good but did FJ for rm100.

Then I met a MILF with very good BJ with fire and ice and Fj. F with her twice and she went back to China.

After that I tried another prc no. 8 and fj with her once. Never go back now.

Guys,

Have you all been to Hero RC, sumwhere at Travillion.

ML: PRC and Phinos.

Massage: RM50.

HJ: RM50-80.

FJ: If only you know how to kautim with the ML, Surely you'll get as low as RM80 per shot (or else, end up with standard price RM180)

Joraiden
03-14-12, 06:53
Great Experiences you have, bro.

No doubt, most of the ML especially pinoy are lousy and some very picky (WTH).

Mine only stick to one ML tho she's bit chubby. Only damage RM50 for FJ and BJ. But heard she went back to Pinoy.

Never had a PRC on that particular place.

Yes I was there few times. Tried pinoy with great body C cup with very slim body. But attitude is lousy.

Then tried another Two pinoys. Good GFE on one but another isn't that good but did FJ for rm100.

Then I met a MILF with very good BJ with fire and ice and Fj. F with her twice and she went back to China.

After that I tried another prc no. 8 and fj with her once. Never go back now.

Joraiden
03-14-12, 08:49
Have you all been to Pegasus?

Heard a lot of Pinoys (majority I must say).

I always end up with disappointed MLs, HJ only so-so and money face. So much wasting.

I need a place and guides to enlighten me not only for HJ but beyond extra ordinaries as minimun as FJ with a worth paying.

P/s: I'm a newbie here and will do FR as much as possible as I've been alot of MP and like I said, of all 50 places I go, only 10/50 provides me a good serv.

ManRock
03-14-12, 12:48
Been to this MP at Stutxng Area. Ask found a PRC no. 12.

Cup : B+

Body: slim. Abit meaty.

FJ : No.

Face: looking normal but with a sweet voice.

HJ : Yes, RM50 very worth it as she have set of skill to massage my the.

Over all, quite satisfied. So recommend to all the dai ko here.

Joe Yap
03-15-12, 04:04
Ever since I'm hooked up with this ml. I've been visiting her everyday.

Basically like a gf or mistress persay.

N of course I can't resist the FJ with her almost 5 times weekly.

Having FJ with her is superb because she can come at least 3 times I'm a single 30 minutes session.

Best of all, being a gf, fj is of course free.

Mantit
03-15-12, 07:15

Having FJ with her is superb because she can come at least 3 times I'm a single 30 minutes session.

Best of all, being a gf, fj is of course free.Bro Joe, can share with me or not?

ManRock
03-15-12, 12:31
Today I go this hero refxxxxx as I see some dai ko recommend here: But it was a terrible experience.

Go up, pick a pinoy, called ara or something. Normal body, normal face with very picky attitude, offer sky high price for fj (RM300). I refuse. Then she keep reducing and reducing to RM150 exclude massage fee. In the middle of negotiation I already feeling very no mood of her money face. Then haven't start already keep asking will you last very long or not. Must be very quick oh and keep nagging there. So I end up woke up. Get dressed. Go outside pay RM50 and take off. Lousy service, no attractive ML. Very dissapointed. End up go kuching park hotel go find okt.

Great Experiences you have, bro.

No doubt, most of the ML especially pinoy are lousy and some very picky (WTH).

Mine only stick to one ML tho she's bit chubby. Only damage RM50 for FJ and BJ. But heard she went back to Pinoy.

Never had a PRC on that particular place.

Joe Yap
03-15-12, 14:58
Bro Joe, can share with me or not?Sorry bro mantit. She's not doing fj with anyone. She's just doing HJ. For me it's different case because we are into an intimate relationship.

But one thing bro mantit, she had massage and HJ for you before. Hehehe.

Anyway, she's not doing fj for anyone according to her because I'm fj her everyday. N she's taking birth control pills.

I'm not using CD with her because she's clean and I trusted her because we got so closed to each other (might not be a good sign, but it's a hard to control the situation ).

I will share with you should I know any good ml.

LittleCuteMonkey
03-15-12, 15:16

Best of all, being a gf, fj is of course free.So tempting bro, give a hint

Joe Yap
03-16-12, 02:44
I totally agreed with you bro manrock. Pinoy sucks compared to prc. I think it's their management issue.

This is what I had experienced before and hero. The pinoy gives you lousy GFE and very impatience. Everytime not even massage until the time and sat there doing nothing and ask me to rest. Lousy service. That's why I never go to Hero anymore after the MILF prc who fj with me twice went back.

XMT management is better because the ML will not talk about money. You get to pay whatever tips you want. According to the MLs they I've visited, they said the boss doesn't allow them to ask for tips. If caught or got complain, they have to pay fine.

This is good for cheongster like us because we pat according to their service.

Went to xmt3 last night and saw 4 new chicks. According to the boss, there will be more chicks arriving month end.

I think xmt1, 3 chicks are pretty good.

Went to mancity, all very aged MILF.

Catcity also not up to taste.

Today I go this hero refxxxxx as I see some dai ko recommend here: But it was a terrible experience.

Go up, pick a pinoy, called ara or something. Normal body, normal face with very picky attitude, offer sky high price for fj (RM300). I refuse. Then she keep reducing and reducing to RM150 exclude massage fee. In the middle of negotiation I already feeling very no mood of her money face. Then haven't start already keep asking will you last very long or not. Must be very quick oh and keep nagging there. So I end up woke up. Get dressed. Go outside pay RM50 and take off. Lousy service, no attractive ML. Very dissapointed. End up go kuching park hotel go find okt.

Joe Yap
03-16-12, 02:48
So tempting bro, give a hintBro lcm, I wish to share but it will not serve anyone any good as she's not doing fj or outcall with anyone except me. She complained her sales drop after hooking up with me. Hahaha.

Bad for her but at least she's clean.

She only had a outcall once when she first cane here and it's a safe sex with CD. She's going for annual blood test again because of me.

But hooking up her. There's a small price to pay. You have to buy things to keep her happy but I never give her money for nothing. Occasionally bring her out to drink and go clubbing.

Joe Yap
03-16-12, 03:13
So many years in patroning MPs. Most of the time doing Fj in MP is a dangerous thing to do but thr thrill and excitement is worth it if you don't get caught by MIB while in action.

Many MLs are very worried while doing FJ and many times that I've experienced is if I last for more than 30 minutes, the ML will feel very nervous because worrying about what's going to happen if someone finds out. Few times, I got warned by the ML saying we should go get a hotel instead of in the Mp if I'm going to do it for long hours. Hahaha.

But I've found few steady one who cares nothing less than letting me get into multiple positions and go with my way. These MLs are being "professional" in what they do and I really respect their professionalism.

Mantit
03-16-12, 08:44
Name: Xiao Lan.

Origin: Gui Zhou.

Body: petite.

Face: Cute 8/10.

Boobs: 34 small B.

Nipples: nice and pink.

Skin: smooth.

GFE: not much.

Attitude: quite hardworking.

HJ: pretty good.

Damage: 43+30 (asked for RM50 tips)

Joraiden
03-16-12, 11:52
Dear Bro ManRock & Bro Joe Yap,

I truly sorry for the both of you having a bad experiences at HERO (tho it doesn't sound like marvel comics. LOL. Kiddin').

Those kind of things is to which is why I would rather to stick with my regular ML. I did try other pinoys ML and like the sayings, UNDOUBTEDLY LOUSY and what gave me on the nerves the most is, they're very PICKY. For quite sometimes I don't jack-up my intentions to that place eversince my regular ML back to the Phils. Anyway, If you're lucky enuff and happened to have a miracle that she might returns back, her name is Jackie and her lucky no. Is 2. She may looks chubby but the pleasure she gave me was better than any MLs I ever experience. Believe me not, I 'creampie' her every time I make my visit to hero. She'll make sure that everythings is under your control and because she's clean from the way I DATY on her (most the time I do reluctant, particularly on that part. Very accomodating and GFE rates 8/10, I can say.

And here goes my recent FR.

Revisited RxBy Health Recovery located at Hundred and One for the last two nights.

Took the different PRC ML. Quite late as crack of dawn, around 3. 30am, out of sudden feel so horny. I couldn't think of any but that place as the time for the all ML should have in bed or back to the nest. Hahaha. So I drove all the way from 3rd mile. As I reached to the place, the signboard is still shining like operating service for 24/7 but the glass door already showed 'Closed'. So up I went. Ring a bell, waiting for 1 minute and still no sign of any angels. From outside the door, you can still hearing the ladies chatting and I'm confidently the operations is still ON. 2nd attemp ringed the bell, not less the 30 seconds, the 155cm talls with 36C FAIRLADY with the CFM looks opened the door. Asked whether still opened and she nodded. Led me to the room, nearly to the back entrance door and while she went out to get her purse and hp, I took off my shirt and jeans but brief still. Lying down on the bed as timing she gets in. Gentle massage, no extra energy. I guess she's tired and sleepy. Took about 15 to 20 mins back msg. M too almost feel sleepy, probably I was drunk or drowned by her gently massage.

And turned over my body, starting massage my arms and legs but her eyes keep looking on my crotch half standing (if there were no brief, it wud 95 degrees as Italian Pisa Tower). Then looked at me with her gorgeously smile with CFM. Me, are too busy staring at her godly chest and she noticed with a smile. About 5 mins working on my legs, the CFM looks on the crotch stroke again and abruptly rub with a naughty looks. Done white the legs, she gave me the hand-sign, not HJ but FJ! What a surprise. Ask for the price, sayings, RM200 include the massage fees. Couldn't nego, she firmly asked for the amount. While waiting for my answer, she continually massage my arms. Her other arms kept rubbing my crotch, persuade me to FJ her. I have no idea what charms she put on my, there where my manly ego goes way down, the same time my adrenalin pumps-up. Mutual agreement is sealed. Change the bed position from avoid knocking the wall.

A long short story, cleanse my body with hot towel as well as my crotch. Softly BBBJ, catbath, the hat puts on and undress herself. That moment, Ooooh mannnn. Indeed 36C but bit saggy. Body and hair smell very nice. No DFK required. I smell alcohol all over my body. The shows begin.

Below are the descriptions:

Name: Sounds like Alice, forgot already.

Body: Cute chubby and petite.

Face: 7/10. So cute plus fair skin tone.

Boobs: 36C (Saggy)

Nipples: Pinkish.

Massage: 8/10. Very gently.

HJ: RM50 (but didn't ask, proceed to FJ)

BBBJ: 6/10.

GFE: Oh yes. 9/10. Less talking but sensual touching all the times.

DATY: Asked but No.

SxPstion: Starting with cowboys. From bed and change onto the floor. And this she rides hardly. Face looks steamed the same time she tried to control her moans. Man, not less the 5 mins she already climax. Then, Miss. Moans softly to my ear. She climax for the 2nd times. Followed by Doggy. Lastly ended up with Miss.

Damages: Msg 1 hr (RM50) + FJ (RM160) = RM200. Worthy enuff, I say.

Kiss her forehead before leaving and asked me to come again.

Well. WIR. Hell Yeah

P / s: Sorry, my bad ENGGERISH. :P

Okuilang
03-17-12, 08:38
Where is it

Thanks

Had a about of nostalgia yesterday at work and out of the blue decided to check if one of my favourites was back. Lo and behold! She was! And had just started work for a few days. Talk about coincidence?

Anyways, quickly made my way to my usual haunt and took an hour session as I had a dinner appointment after. When she came she gave me a knowing smile, one that I had not seen in a long time and then up we went. Once in the cubicle we talked and hugged like old 'friends' if you can call it that. Well not so much hugged, my hands were very hardworking getting reacquainted with her body.

She's not a SYT, nor is she super sexy, but she is slim, has a CFM face and a voice that cries for you to just do her hahaha. But I stray. Below are the stats.

PRC.

Looks : Probably 7/10 in my eyes.

Body : Slim, nice long legs 7/10.

Boobs : Smallish B?

GFE : 10/10 (Old customer of hers)

FJ : 8/10, there wasn't anyone around and she was cautious but never rushed me. Her on top, brief doggy and then finished with missionary. Would be a 10/10 if we did it outside. (didn't have time to bring a rubber but she had her own. Note to self, keep one in wallet at all times :P)

FK : No FK but just kisses on the lips etc.

BJ : She wanted to give me a BBBJ but I wasn't keen and she didn't fancy a CBJ, so she just gave my big head a kiss before sliding on the rubber.

Massage : The time left was used for a relaxing massage. Wasn't the best, I mean that's not her forte. Still a 7/10.

Damage : RM100 for the extra and RM40 for the session.

WIR : When I can I shall

Slept well last night. Wonder why :P

ManRock
03-17-12, 09:39
To bro joraiden,

Noted your message. Appreciate your post.

I recently discover xmt have expand a new branch in Stutong. Any good hints or and lucky no. ?

Dear Bro ManRock & Bro Joe Yap,

I truly sorry for the both of you having a bad experiences at HERO (tho it doesn't sound like marvel comics. LOL. Kiddin').

Those kind of things is to which is why I would rather to stick with my regular ML. I did try other pinoys ML and like the sayings, UNDOUBTEDLY LOUSY and what gave me...

Joe Yap
03-17-12, 09:51
Went there few minutes ago and fooyoh! A lot of new faces! New MLs I think at least 5. I saw few very good body and yummy boobs. Hahaha. But I stick to my regular.

Mantit
03-17-12, 10:02
Name: Bing Bing.

Origin: Fujian.

Face: 7/10 cute.

Body: short and petite.

GFE: no smile in the beginning, but brightened up after a while.

Boobs: 35D, very nice shape, hanging, firm, soft. 10/10.

Nipples: dark brown, one side is inverted, suckable.

Pussy: got hair.

Massage: ok only.

Damage: 1 1/2 hour 62+18 cheap

NiceGuy88
03-17-12, 10:58
Name: Bing Bing.

Face: 7/10 cute.

Body: short and petite.

GFE: no smile in the beginning, but brightened up after a while.

Boobs: 35D, very nice shape, hanging, firm, soft. 10/10.

Nipples: dark brown, one side is inverted, suckable.

Pussy: got hair.

Massage: ok only.

Damage: 1 1/2 hour 62+18 cheapSounds good, got to try to lure her if free, thanks.

SteveChrysler
03-18-12, 06:52
What a boring Sunday. Anyone want to go out for a drink?

Pm me

Joraiden
03-19-12, 08:35
You're most welcome. .

Never been to XMT in stutong, bro. Not even once. Go to stutong only by 4D. Ehehehhe.

Now that you mentioned, there'll be my next quest.

Bro Joe Yap, your comments almost made grab my car key and If not working, I would be the by now. LOL!

Thanks for the infos, brothers.

I'll make my debut visit soon.

To bro joraiden,

Noted your message. Appreciate your post.

I recently discover xmt have expand a new branch in Stutong. Any good hints or and lucky no. ?

Joe Yap
03-21-12, 05:59
I'm still outstation and will be back to Kuching for action today.

Yes xmt in Stutong opening a new shop next door with very good environment.

All the MLs are very good in look and body. I will say all above 7/10 now.

Compared to other MPs I've been around that area, xmt is pretty good and most of the MLs there comes with GFE above 8/10.

My regular who I outcall gives me extra without any charges. Awesome GFE and extras if you do it right.

Joe Yap
03-22-12, 01:36
I was the driver for couple of friends out of town last night.

Went to xmt Stutong first and saw few good ones but my friends decided to put the decision on hold.

So next stop was xmt song and firebird song.

Most good looking MLs were working so stepped into next door to firebird. Saw few guys around, probably bosses there. MLs were in very hot and sexy wear but can see true with beer tummy. Got a big boobs MLs but not up to my friends taste.

Decided to go to KL song. I didn't go up. My friends brought one down (rating 7/10 meaty, he likes meaty type)

Then went back to xmt Stutong to ask the one we first saw out. But too bad she's working when we got back there.

So my other friend decided to go KL song again and ask for a ML (7/10 ib the dark but rating drop to 6/10 and GFE so so).

Dmg: 5 hrs rm250 + tips for overnight.

Since I'm just the driver, I sent my friends back to hotel for action after clubbing and supper.

Then sent my ML back and almost did FJ in the car but I decided not to bcoz it's almost 4am. Today have to work. So told her will take the raincheck next week when I'm not busy.

Joe Yap
03-22-12, 01:41
One of the most funny and shocking story I've heard from my friends who visited snow White Stutong last week.

Both of them went up to check on the stock. Saw 3 MILF with negative rating (according to my friends) one approached my friend and asked for massage.

My friends politely declined on the offer and decides to go.

Surprisingly, the supposed to be "princess snow White" turned into the old witch and scolded my friends. Chase my friends away and told them not to be seen again.

I wonder if any bro here had this experience.

Mantit
03-23-12, 04:46
I was the driver for couple of friends out of town last night.

Went to xmt Stutong first and saw few good ones but my friends decided to put the decision on hold.

So next stop was xmt song and firebird song.

Most good looking MLs were working so stepped into next door to firebird. Saw few guys around, probably bosses there. MLs were in very hot and sexy wear but can see true with beer tummy. Got a big boobs MLs but not up to my friends taste.

Decided to go to KL song. I didn't go up. My friends brought one down (rating 7/10 meaty, he likes meaty type)

Then went back to xmt Stutong to ask the one we first saw out. But too bad she's working when we got back there.

So my other friend decided to go KL song again and ask for a ML (7/10 ib the dark but rating drop to 6/10 and GFE so so).

Dmg: 5 hrs rm250 + tips for overnight.

Since I'm just the driver, I sent my friends back to hotel for action after clubbing and supper.

Then sent my ML back and almost did FJ in the car but I decided not to bcoz it's almost 4am. Today have to work. So told her will take the raincheck next week when I'm not busy.Bro, can you please reply my pm?

Joe Yap
03-23-12, 09:49
Bro, can you please reply my pm?Sorry Bro Mantit, I can't pm because you don't have a subscription.

What is that you need?

Mantit
03-23-12, 16:04
Sorry Bro Mantit, I can't pm because you don't have a subscription.

What is that you need?What are you talking about? I do have pm.

Mantit
03-24-12, 04:14
Is the renovation done? Are they open now?

Dog And Cat
03-24-12, 07:09
Is the renovation done? Are they open now?Dear Bro,

Not open yet. Last night been there so drop by venice for mirror.

Mantit
03-24-12, 10:14
Very hardworking girl. Her massage is pretty good. I enjoyed it. Did not let me suck her nipples. Her HJ skill is pretty good.

Name: Xiao Xia.

Face: 7/10.

Body: slim.

Origin: Hainan.

Boobs: 34A, firm, good shape.

Nipples: big, dark brown.

Pussy: don't let me touch.

Damage: 42+33.

Ling Ling's sister is sitting there with killer cleavage. A lot of very slim girls here. Spotted another pretty slim girl.

Joe Yap
03-25-12, 02:38
Bro mantit. I mean I don't have subscription. Mistype.

Reno is done.

This is the update.

The new place, you can play pool, chit chat and drink with ml and beer or drink will be cheap compared to pub or night club.

Then there are 12 rooms for massage if you are tired chatting or pooling.

Then the existing shop xmt3 will be renovated and new MLs from pinoy and Vietnam will take over. All PRC who are good with massage will work in the new shop.

More new faces and great attitudes in xmt when I went there yesterday.

Talked to my regular and she hinted me one of the ML is very horny because she used to do it daily. But ever since she came here, bf in China so no one to f her. Very wet when doing the HJ for guys who looks handsome.

I can't do her because my regular will not be happy. Hahaha.

Is the renovation done? Are they open now?

Mantit
03-25-12, 04:30
Dear Bro,

Not open yet. Last night been there so drop by venice for mirror.Thanks bro.

Mantit
03-25-12, 06:14
This place is interesting. When a customer arrives, all MLs will sit properly and wait for the customer to choose. Three good ones. Will try the other two next time. I was brought to 2rd floor (new to me).

Name: Lily.

Origin: Fujian

Tenure: 5-6 days

Face: 8/10 pretty, big eyes, great smile.

Skin: ok complexion.

Body: very slightly plump.

Boobs: 35B, not big.

Nipples: small and brown, kissed one of them.

Cleavage: 10/10.

GFE: very talkative, very friendly, know how to seduce a man and make him happy 10/10.

Pussy: hairy, did not see.

Massage: not bad.

Damage: 42+38

Mantit
03-25-12, 06:15

Reno is done.

This is the update.

The new place, you can play pool, chit chat and drink with ml and beer or drink will be cheap compared to pub or night club.

Then the existing shop xmt3 will be renovated and new MLs from pinoy and Vietnam will take over. All PRC who are good with massage will work in the new shop.

Talked to my regular and she hinted me one of the ML is very horny because she used to do it daily. But ever since she came here, bf in China so no one to f her. Very wet when doing the HJ for guys who looks handsome.

I can't do her because my regular will not be happy. Hahaha.I see, is your ML gf Tian Tian from XMT 101?

Mantit
03-25-12, 06:17
Are you talking about Lily? Is she the horny one? Which one is your regular?

Reno is done.

This is the update.

Mantit
03-25-12, 06:18
Will be completed at the end of this month.

Reno is done.

This is the update.

Joraiden
03-25-12, 09:26
Here's my recent FR.

After badminton session, seems to be my fatigue body needs a massage. Then, I decided to go to MJC, Relax Foot Reflexology. Reached there around 11. 30pm. Only 3 ML ladies. All locals. Took the Iban lady. Looks MILF, had tattoo on her neck. Proceed to the msg room. She gave me a very skillful massage. I can assure you, she'll pinch you down to the ground if you not withstand.

Desc:

Name: Gee (As I was told)

Boobs: 35B.

Body: Petite.

Massage: Skillful. I could give 11/10. Proven with certificate (No wonder she's pro)

HJ: Offered but declined. RM50 would be the damage.

Damage: RM50 only.

Just a decent massage. I would recommend her to all brothers if you want to have 'urut pecah angin'. And oh, she's a WL. Only do part time job as ML.

Joraiden
03-25-12, 09:58
Went to the famous boutique hotel in kuching, just to visit my ex-colleague. Asked my friend whether is there any 'KFC' in the room. Positively, had four of them. All PRCs. 3 of them would charge RM130-RM180 for ST. If you know how to 'kautim' them, you will get as lower as RM100. Seems affordable, aite. Then. 1 PRC has returned after being detained by MIB makes her returns, which I Fk her years ago. She's one of a kind FL would give you highest satisfaction if you are sweetalker. Very accommodating, and GFE ratings, I can say. 8/10. I would recommend her to all bros if I happened to meet you guys (perhaps we can arrange for drink as I would not reveal the place ever since she has been detained by MIB, the cause by other PRCs FL last time, backstabbing her due to lower charge ST in comparison).

Here's the FR:

Name: W. Suen (just call her suen-suen)

Origin: Shenzen.

Boobs: 34B.

Nipple: Slightly Brown.

Skin: Fair.

BBBJ: Yes 7/10.

DATY: Asked but declined.

Pussy: Slightly hairy but still tight.

Accommodation: 7/10.

Position: First, BBBJ and she's already wet the time I play with her clit. Took about 5 mins BBBJ, then cowboy. Her moans, damn. Pornstar rating. Then Miss. Doggy and end up with Miss.

Battleship: Almost 1 hour.

Damage: RM100.

Joraiden
03-25-12, 11:46
I dressed put on everything and paid her 50 and the owner 50. Kissed her on the cheek and thanked her.

All the MLs looked at me as I left. Also I sense that this ML prefers Chinese clients. She thought I was a malay becuase of my looks, and I can't speak any Chinese dialects, it didn't help either. But things definietly change when I pumped her for sure!

Name : A* Y*

Race : Chinese / bidayuh?

Face : 3/10.

Body 3:/10.

Height 160cm.

Skin semi dark.

Breasts : firm with small nipples.

Pussy trimmed and quite tight.

GFE : 4/10 at first. 7/10 when banging her.

HJ- none.

BJ won't do.

FJ-7/10 I love it!

AR : yes!

WIR : Not for her, for J* yes.

Damage 50 massage. 50 FJ.

All in all, its good that the MLs in this place insist on cap.Bro, your story never fails amazed me. I know it happened last year but still, I believe this 3 Dig is operated. Would you care to share to tell me where is in the world is this 3 Dig?

Max Max123
03-25-12, 16:56
Hi,

I'm new here. Been doing this activity quite a long time so decide to share my experience too with all the taiko here. If can, do share something with me. I'll appreciate it alot.

Thanks

LittleCuteMonkey
03-26-12, 08:35
Before that, I've make my visit to mjc mp, catcity, rainbow and kitty, rainbow ml not bad, have a cute one, just that I'm always looking for busty ml, so I decided to leave mjc, wanted to go back but visiting is fun, so headed to 101, since I never try the blue ocean before, then I walk up, theres a guy call all the ml out, you may know what I choose.

Name: Ah haoung

Origin: viet.

Boobs: big, suckable.

Massage: 0/10

Dmg: 50+50.

BJ: quote 100 without massage.

Fj: say boss not allowed.

Wir: never.

Ok, thanks to her, I guess ill never go for a massage anymore, she make me realize that earn money is so hard which this is also the most expensive massage experience ever, HJ too expensive and she really can't massage at all, even touching also don't know how, too early straight to the point, then left also early, shortest session ever too. I wonder if anybody ever had good experience there

and oh, you will never get to communicate with her, unless you know how to speak their language

SnakeHunter
03-27-12, 02:43
Bro's, I have tries to pm you but got the notification that you are unable to receive pm. Can you share the contact with me? Please kindly give me a pm.

Went to the famous boutique hotel in kuching, just to visit my ex-colleague. Asked my friend whether is there any 'KFC' in the room. Positively, had four of them. All PRCs. 3 of them would charge RM130-RM180 for ST. If you know how to 'kautim' them, you will get as lower as RM100. Seems affordable, aite. Then. 1 PRC has returned after being detained by MIB makes her returns, which I Fk her years ago. She's one of a kind FL would give you highest satisfaction if you are sweetalker. Very accommodating, and GFE ratings, I can say. 8/10. I would recommend her to all bros if I happened to meet you guys (perhaps we can arrange for drink as I would not reveal the place ever since she has been detained by MIB, the cause by other PRCs FL last time, backstabbing her due to lower charge ST in comparison).

Here's the FR:

Position: First, BBBJ and she's already wet the time I play with her clit. Took about 5 mins BBBJ, then cowboy. Her moans, damn. Pornstar rating. Then Miss. Doggy and end up with Miss.

Damage: RM100.

DickyDick
03-27-12, 04:02
Not a big fan of PRC, but her busty head lamps really killing you.

Name: Chen.

Origin: JiangXi.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 3/10.

HJ: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Damage: 50+50

Fat Fat Roll
03-27-12, 15:09

Here's the FR:

Damage: RM100.That's really recall back my memory, since you said she had to charge RM180 but now she is charging for RM100, it might be B stock, which is this is a great germs. Backstabbing is bad, that; s why I hate friends doing that also.

ManRock
03-27-12, 15:09
Bro Little Cute Monkey,

Ya this blue ocean sux. Girls dunno how to massage, they are pretty yes. But not till half already ask for money. This cannot do that cannot touch. Dunno where these saints come from. Only want money. Do not go this MP. You will regret.

Before that, I've make my visit to mjc mp, catcity, rainbow and kitty, rainbow ml not bad, have a cute one, just that I'm always looking for busty ml, so I decided to leave mjc, wanted to go back but visiting is fun, so headed to 101, since I never try the blue ocean before, then I walk up, theres a guy call all the ml out, you may know what I choose.

Name: Ah haoung

Origin: viet.

Boobs: big, suckable.

Massage: 0/10

Dmg: 50+50.

BJ: quote 100 without massage.

Fj: say boss not allowed.

Wir: never.

Ok, thanks to her, I guess ill never go for a massage anymore, she make me realize that earn money is so hard which this is also the most expensive massage experience ever, HJ too expensive and she really can't massage at all, even touching also don't know how, too early straight to the point, then left also early, shortest session ever too. I wonder if anybody ever had good experience there.

And oh, you will never get to communicate with her, unless you know how to speak their language

Dog And Cat
03-28-12, 06:54

Here's the FR:

Damage: RM100.Dear bro, I do enjoy you FR. If I not mistaken, it is the one long time ago here. I can't get through the ctc. Please give any hints as where or how to find her. Hope you could help out here. I can pm you leh. Thanks bro.

Joraiden
03-28-12, 07:13
Bro's, I have tries to pm you but got the notification that you are unable to receive pm. Can you share the contact with me? Please kindly give me a pm.Really apologies to you, bro. The reason that I unable to received any pm (s) or notification (except posting thread) , is that I didn't subscribe for full subscription to get an access. Perhaps we can arrange for meeting.

Joraiden
03-28-12, 07:20
That's really recall back my memory, since you said she had to charge RM180 but now she is charging for RM100, it might be B stock, which is this is a great germs. Backstabbing is bad, that; s why I hate friends doing that also.Yea. That would be a nightmare for cheongsters also, bro. It's pretty hard to get RM100 for ST and summore, the FL quite have a look with a great body figures. Lucky for all bros if can get cheaper than that but I doubtly curious how is the service. I'm the kind of man that don't simply paying little but having a bad experience would end the fun and we might hurt our wallet as well. I was so damn happy when I heard she made a return after so long (no actions).

Kuching1234
03-28-12, 17:20
Anyone got experience please pm me some okt number. Plssss.

Or please intro me some place that I should go.

Kuching1234
03-28-12, 17:28
Dear bro, I do enjoy you FR. If I not mistaken, it is the one long time ago here. I can't get through the ctc. Please give any hints as where or how to find her. Hope you could help out here. I can pm you leh. Thanks bro.Can anyone please give me some okt numbers. Or tell me the place to find those thing. I have no idea at all. Plsss. I can help to like your post or what.

Plsss pm me. Really thanks alot.

Joraiden
03-29-12, 09:45
I wish I could, bro. Perhaps we could have some TT together. That would be pleasure in telling you that 'thang'. Other taikos also can join, but american pay la. Eheheh.

Dear bro, I do enjoy you FR. If I not mistaken, it is the one long time ago here. I can't get through the ctc. Please give any hints as where or how to find her. Hope you could help out here. I can pm you leh. Thanks bro.

Hairy Timun
03-29-12, 12:31
Can anyone please give me some okt numbers. Or tell me the place to find those thing. I have no idea at all. Plsss. I can help to like your post or what.

Plsss pm me. Really thanks alot.Is this guy for real?"can help like your post." That's got to be a first! WTF.

Joraiden
03-29-12, 13:50
Is this guy for real?"can help like your post." That's got to be a first! WTF.Yup, not very convincing post and yet very suspicious.

DickyDick
03-29-12, 14:17
For starter, you can try dialing 999, they will give you the OKT contact.

I have no idea at all.

Mantit
03-30-12, 08:27
It is officially open today. There is around 15 rooms and it has a pool table at the bar area where you can go have some drinks with the MLs as well.

Chose Little Leaf again.

Hardworking and friendly girl.

Kuching1234
03-31-12, 06:39
I don't get what you mean timun bro. I got a number with last 4 digit 2890. Not sure is that tommy o ah boy o what. Thats why I ask all bro here. Whether can give me some okt's or direct ML numbers. Thanks

Is this guy for real?"can help like your post." That's got to be a first! WTF.

Dog And Cat
03-31-12, 07:31
I wish I could, bro. Perhaps we could have some TT together. That would be pleasure in telling you that 'thang'. Other taikos also can join, but american pay la. Eheheh.Dear bro,

Yes I would like to have an TT session with you. I no problem with the american pay method. And of course I would delighted if other Taikos can join, l believe it would be fun. We can't review phone number here and you don't have pm yet, so I guess you just name the venue, time, or maybe table number or tell me how do I reconize you. Thank you and hope to see you soon.

NiceGuy88
03-31-12, 18:44
Anyone still remember a FL PRC named Lily?

She has nice natural breast with spider tatoo

Kinda miss her.

Kuching1234
04-01-12, 03:41
I saw this "story" in page 50++. It's really amazing to me. Any bro here got such kang tao? Plss share. Thanks

I don't really like to contribute in open space like this every since the incident on my previous taiko. I only give out my FR to my dearest taiko in PM to share with them, So this time I break the ice since I have been so long submerge and I call it a go sharing out this time. And please please please don't ask me for contact for this FR, as I am not the originate person whose own it and distribute it, and I promised I will not share it too. Sorry for bluffing so long, here goes my FRs.

After getting the contacts from Taiko, I call her the next day. And agree to see her for a meal, Settle the time and call her up. Having lunch at the 2PM place, I can't hardly talk that time because see is the NL that sweetiest among the others I had, SYT. But when in bed she changed to CFM looks. We chit chat for sometime and after the lunch hour over I said to her I need to work and send her back. Call it a day. I told her I will call her the others night and get her as ON, she only reply me "apa saja lah, sayang". So sweet!

The night come I call her up and pick her in front of one my a pub in kuching call Ma*you, we straight proceed to the digit hotel. Check it, and and went into the hotel room. In the lift she said she cannot tahan anymore and keep pressing her buttock on backward to my shaft. Can't hardly wait, inside the room we kiss and kiss, DFK. I never knew her aroma so tempting, she sure know how to play with her tongue."let's take bath I said" and she help me take off everything and I help her too. She smile at me at first when she saw my shaft, I thought what the heck am I too small? But she said "sayang, saya suka licin licin barang" then I knew, she like shaved cock. I told her I shaved every fortnight. Since the hotel do have some free gift (shampoo, conditioner those thing) she help me shaved it up again. I don't know why, most of the girl I had with always help me shaved, but one thing I can tell you, if you shaved you will look more bigger. After the shaved took in part, she BBBJ me. With long long long suction, and no teetchy at all. Licking it from top to balls and from balls to head and wrap it with melting mouth. She keep doing this about 5 mins and she said "sayang, saya lapar", at first I thought she was hungry and what the heck, I am going to go out and get her thing eat? Man. Then she continue with CFM look and said "I want you to cum in my mouth" Oww. This words come out I don't hold back anymore I let go my cum all in her mouth and to my surprise she swallow it like those porno movie and keep sucking it. She told me that she don't normally do this, she only do this for someone she really into it. She tell me that let's see if I can satisfy her in the next few hours.

Cleaning each others and I lying on the bed, she is beside me. Watching HBO on the so call LCD TV. We talk a lot of thing, and her living. She claim that her living is bad, need to work for her own, kuching now have been envolve into West Malaysia style. Suddenly I get a hard on because seeing her boobs just a few inches from me, and she knew infront of me, giving me another BBBJ. This time I said to her, I want to F*CK her, I don't just want to let the shoot out in her mouth. Then I ask her to turn around and doing 69. When she turning around, wow. She was wet down there and juicy, like taiko said before not smelly at all. I DATY her until she climax, she told me that she had 2 times on my mouth but I did not notice at all, as I cannot concentrate at all when she doing Deep-throat and mumbling with my cock in her mouth. If you don't trust me, next time when you in the F-session, ask the girl do BJ on you and keep your cock in her mouth ask her to moad out, you will know how I feel then. Then she turn around and talk dirty to me,"sayang, I like you guna lidah kau" what really make me hornier is that she keep talking dirty to me tell me how she felt during the conversation. Her hand is no where to go but holding my shaft up and down constantly, I can see my vein each time she stroke it up and down. (want to know how to get more vein? Haha) she cannot than as I cannot also, she help me cap on the rain coat and start the F-session. She was on top of me, cowgirl-ing on me. Whilst she doing that I can see her little tummy, but her boobs keep bouncing in front of me although not as big as I thought, almost 5 minutes she change her position to reverse-cowgirl. Wow, this one really give me a sudden death as entered her from behind making her pussy more tight. Each bounce back I can saw her ass rumbling on my shaft with the wet and hot popping sound. When she start to bounce slowly I ask her to lead back and F her from behind, I can tell you a lot girl like this position, holding her breast and F from her. At this time I am the one taking control and she only can lead her head front and ford. The 2nd time I shoot in just 20 minutes F session, then she turn over and kissme. Condom in her right hand, penis on her left hand, cleaining up my shaft. Honestly you really hard to get this kind of NL. (to be continue another session)

P / S this is not her, but almost look like her. Just to spice up your imagination.

Name: I call her "L"

Origin: Kuching-ian.

Place: Malaysia.

Looks: SYT+CFM.

Body: Medium, normal malaysian ladies should have.

Boobs: B-Cup, but 35 after real inspection.

FK: She did it 1st, she command.

BBBJ: 10/10. Strong Suction, Vein all showing out.

AR: others than Ah Chen, I will say she is the one F me with finger.

DATY: Yes, can't have enough.

FJ: 8/10. She likes to do it in bath room but I don't like. Too cold. Nuts hide inside.

CIM: Yes. 2 times.

Anal: Didn't Try.

GFE: 9/10. The whole night holding me on my arm another on my penis.

WIR: Yes, she is so tender. Hunger for CUM

Joraiden
04-01-12, 09:04
Dear bro,

Yes I would like to have an TT session with you. I no problem with the american pay method. And of course I would delighted if other Taikos can join, l believe it would be fun. We can't review phone number here and you don't have pm yet, so I guess you just name the venue, time, or maybe table number or tell me how do I reconize you. Thank you and hope to see you soon.I will tell you from time to time, bro. Need to secure the meeting place at first.

Joraiden
04-01-12, 11:03
Name: I call her "L"

Origin: Kuching-ian.

Place: Malaysia.

Looks: SYT+CFM.

Body: Medium, normal malaysian ladies should have.

Boobs: B-Cup, but 35 after real inspection.

FK: She did it 1st, she command.

BBBJ: 10/10. Strong Suction, Vein all showing out.

AR: others than Ah Chen, I will say she is the one F me with finger.

DATY: Yes, can't have enough.

FJ: 8/10. She likes to do it in bath room but I don't like. Too cold. Nuts hide inside.

CIM: Yes. 2 times.

Anal: Didn't Try.

GFE: 9/10. The whole night holding me on my arm another on my penis.

WIR: Yes, she is so tender. Hunger for CUMBro, how much is the damage. Is the NL still available?

Dog And Cat
04-02-12, 00:01
I will tell you from time to time, bro. Need to secure the meeting place at first.Dear bro, can I propose Ipoh Old Town at Jln Song. Or you prefer others place at your convinient. This Sunday 8pm. (8/4/12) , thanks.

Sachindaran
04-02-12, 07:49
Hi guys,

I will traveling to Kuching tomorrow and will be staying@Pullman or 360. Looking for someone to have fun. Give me some contact please.

ViperZ
04-03-12, 03:55
Dear bro, can I propose Ipoh Old Town at Jln Song. Or you prefer others place at your convinient. This Sunday 8pm. (8/4/12) , thanks.When announcing publicly date and time to meet, The Borneo Post and D7 undercover unit might be nearby to take pictures and eavesdrop on all of you.

Dog And Cat
04-03-12, 05:48
When announcing publicly date and time to meet, The Borneo Post and D7 undercover unit might be nearby to take pictures and eavesdrop on all of you.thanks bro for reminding. Bro Joraidan is ok to meet by be can't received pm. So.

Please advise.

Joraiden
04-03-12, 10:00
When announcing publicly date and time to meet, The Borneo Post and D7 undercover unit might be nearby to take pictures and eavesdrop on all of you.Yeah, that's considered a suicide, man.

Joe Yap
04-03-12, 15:55
Hi bro mantit, how's the new renovated room looks? I haven't been there for almost a week since I went outstation. How's the service now? Drink should be quite cheap.

It is officially open today. There is around 15 rooms and it has a pool table at the bar area where you can go have some drinks with the MLs as well.

Chose Little Leaf again.

Hardworking and friendly girl.

AnimaHero
04-04-12, 03:51
I'll be at Sri Aman this weekend for Pesta Benak. Any contact for fun and FJ at Sri Aman? Really appreciate it if you can provide me some contact.

CatinKK
04-04-12, 09:04
Kuching! Oh! Kuching! How I miss you so. Can't wait to get back for the Gawai holidays. Going to storm the MPs and get my snake spanked. Hahahahaha! KK massage suck! Expensive and very limited. Plenty of Pinoys and PRC to pick from but nothing beats cheonging in Kuching. Not even KL. Maybe I'd bump into one of you guys. Hahahahahaha. Going to customize a T-Shirt saying "Cat-in-KK". Woohoo!

Jac001
04-04-12, 09:27
thanks bro for reminding. Bro Joraidan is ok to meet by be can't received pm. So.

Please advise.I'll say arrange a meet up through here and get each others contact 1st and yam cha as usual and later arrange another private TT then no one will be able to eavesdrop on us.

Joraiden
04-05-12, 10:06
I'll say arrange a meet up through here and get each others contact 1st and yam cha as usual and later arrange another private TT then no one will be able to eavesdrop on us.Dear Bro Jac001 & Bro Dog And Cat,

Revealing the place here in ISG just to have a TT would kill all of us and we might ended with 'Nasi Kari'. And not to mention, due to that, definitely kills the fun for all cheongsters and taikos here. Precautions is a must in a way of telling 'the fun side' to all brethren. Alright, let's cut the loose now. All I can say, 'the-goddess' is located at one of the most established boutique hotel. Rare diamonds are too good to be searching and behold, finding the gems is like hitting yourself a jackpot.

Good luck, brothers.

Mantit
04-05-12, 12:57
Saw a 30 years old NL who is so hot that I want to f* her so bad. Her cleavage is crazy and her smile is intoxicating.

KuchingSiawKia
04-05-12, 17:19
Anyone been to the new venice@stutong yet?

Hunterz Cat
04-06-12, 01:46
Dear Bro Jac001 & Bro Dog And Cat,

Revealing the place here in ISG just to have a TT would kill all of us and we might ended with 'Nasi Kari'. And not to mention, due to that, definitely kills the fun for all cheongsters and taikos here. Precautions is a must in a way of telling 'the fun side' to all brethren. Alright, let's cut the loose now. All I can say, 'the-goddess' is located at one of the most established boutique hotel. Rare diamonds are too good to be searching and behold, finding the gems is like hitting yourself a jackpot.

Good luck, brothers.Its easy to be find la all bros. Please la, if people request where and how. Just give them a helping hand via pm or hint.

Guys, she's currently in a hotel where you need swipe card to enter the floors. Only way you get thru is by contact. She changed her phone too. So anyone want to look for her, pm me.

Cat out.

Askar
04-06-12, 09:29
Anyone still remember a FL PRC named Lily?

She has nice natural breast with spider tatoo

Kinda miss her.I remember her. Super good GFE. Hasn't been back for quite a while afaik.

Mantit
04-06-12, 14:05
Anyone been to the new venice@stutong yet?Got a bar and pool table.

Mantit
04-06-12, 14:06
I just noticed two kopitam indons who have nice bodies and super nice tits. Full and bouncy. Only if I can f* them.

Samara1967
04-06-12, 15:34
She cheated you, her price only 100+massageWhere his place, any info please

LittleCuteMonkey
04-06-12, 21:36
I just noticed two kopitam indons who have nice bodies and super nice tits. Full and bouncy. Only if I can f* them.Hahaha bro mind to hint me, I would like to go check them out

Samara1967
04-07-12, 02:33
Got a bar and pool table.What the place name?

Samara1967
04-07-12, 02:57
Where can I get this service bro? Any info please.

This place is interesting. When a customer arrives, all MLs will sit properly and wait for the customer to choose. Three good ones. Will try the other two next time. I was brought to 2rd floor (new to me).

Name: Lily.

Tenure: 5-6 days.

Face: 8/10 pretty, big eyes, great smile.

Skin: ok complexion.

Body: very slightly plump.

Boobs: 35B, not big.

Nipples: small and brown, kissed one of them.

Cleavage: 10/10.

GFE: very talkative, very friendly, know how to seduce a man and make him happy 10/10.

Massage: not bad.

DickyDick
04-07-12, 04:03
Hahaha bro mind to hint me, I would like to go check them outCount me in. Would love to try my luck too.

Mantit
04-07-12, 08:50
Hahaha bro mind to hint me, I would like to go check them outSorry. Not for sharing as they are not working girls.

Mantit
04-07-12, 08:51
Count me in. Would love to try my luck too.Sorry. Not for sharing as they are not working girls.

Mantit
04-07-12, 08:54
Revisited her and her tits are still firm and nice. However, she is now asking for RM70 tips which is expensive.

Heard that there are big boobs at this area. However, checked out some other cheaper alternatives, but no good stocks. Saw a new mp. Went in to check it out. My my, it is their first day. I am the first customer. Brand new everything. New tv, sofa, bed sheets and MLs. The air con is damn cold.

Name: fang fang

Marital: divorced.

Children: 1 son and 1 daughter (7 &8)

Origin: fujian.

Face: classy, fresh, pure. 8/10.

Body: slim, got curve.

Boobs:35C, firm, soft, great shape, not saggy at all, did not breast feed, round 10/10.

Nipples: pink and suckable 10/10 (she moaned when I suck her nipples)

Skin: fair and smooth.

GFE: great attitude, nervous, never done this before, hesitate to give me HJ, felt like virgin. 10/10.

Massage: keep on apologizing on her amateur massage skills.

Hair: nice straight hair, smells good.

Pussy: next time.

Damage:30+50.

I am keeping this one for myself for now, unless you can crack the codes. When you do, let me know.

She might not let you touch her. She offered to have another ML to give me HJ as she is too shy to do it.

Good luck!

Mantit
04-07-12, 08:56
New MP- Fire Butterfly- did not see any good stock.

Shanghai- no good stock.

Tropicana- no good stock.

Sky 9- now all pinoy only. One big boobs.

DickyDick
04-07-12, 09:25
Sorry. Not for sharing as they are not working girls.No problem.

Industry
04-07-12, 13:12
First time to Kuching and have 2 full days and nights.

Can anyone recommend a couple of reasonable priced Full Service staying at Abell Hotel

KuchingSiawKia
04-07-12, 16:58
Went to check out this new renovated mp.

Name: Zhang Yi (can't really remember)

No: 6.

Boobs: B cup.

Nipple: didn't see.

Body: Slim.

Massage : 4/10.

GFE: 5/10, very talkative and like to sing.

Damage: RM 42 + RM 30.

I found out venice ml at stutong quite old and I chose the young one but she's quite money face. I used to give tips as I like for HJ last time but this ml asked for rm50. At last agreed at rm 30.

Mantit
04-08-12, 07:17
Finally got to revisit Shirley.

Skin: flawless 10/10.

Body: slim, no fat at all 10/10.

Boobs: 34B, perfect size for her. Perky and perfect shape 10/10.

Nipples: small and nice 10/10.

Pussy: trimmed.

GFE: seems cold, but talkative 9/10.

Smiles: melt your heart 10/10.

Face: very cute, flawless complexion 10/10.

FJ: no.

Damage: 42+28.

Her sister Fang Fang is not as good looking. Ting Ting is taller and beautiful. Go back for Ting Ting.

DickyDick
04-08-12, 08:02
Take a walk around the area at night. You shall find what you seek.

First time to Kuching and have 2 full days and nights.

Can anyone recommend a couple of reasonable priced Full Service staying at Abell Hotel

Mantit
04-08-12, 14:57
Revisited her. Her GFE is really 10/10. Her boobs are so nice, so soft, great shape, pink nipples, great size. 10/10. She is leaving for good on 26 April.

Learned about this ML from another forum. A few nice MLs here. One with very nice figure but did not look friendly. No. 118 look nice with big boobs.

Name: Yang Xue.

Origin: Hunan.

Race: Russian +Chinese.

Face: 7/10 like to smile a lot. Look a bit retarded.

IQ: seems low.

Boobs: the best. 10/10 34B (look big with her petite body) perfect shape, firm and soft (I had seen a lot of boobs, this pair are one of the best)

Nipple:10/10 small and very pink.

Ass:1/10 flat.

Body. Etite, slim.

Skin:smooth and fair.

GFE:10/10 very talkative, friendly.

HJ:10/10.

AR:YES.

PUSSY: NOT HAIRY.

DAMAGE: 75 (one and half hour) +40

Hairy Timun
04-08-12, 15:54
Bro Mantit,

Please PM me the location. Got chance to try next week.

Many thanks in advance.

HT.

Joe Yap
04-08-12, 17:25
Bro mantit, you are our hero here in ISG who contributed a lot.

Was wondering what is your monthly contribution to the Kuching MPs?

You should get a VVVIP card for all MPs.

Mantit
04-09-12, 05:20
Bro mantit, you are our hero here in ISG who contributed a lot.

Was wondering what is your monthly contribution to the Kuching MPs?

You should get a VVVIP card for all MPs.Not much la. Around rm400 to 600. Bro Joe, I am still waiting for your answer about your gf.

NiceGuy88
04-09-12, 07:49
Hey bro Mantit,

Could I get any hint on what ML is this?

Hairy Timun
04-09-12, 14:28
Bro Mantit,

Please PM me the location. Got chance to try next week.

Many thanks in advance.

HT.Got your PM. Thanks, Bro.

HT

Mantit
04-09-12, 15:58
Hey bro Mantit,

Could I get any hint on what ML is this?What are you talking about?

LittleCuteMonkey
04-09-12, 16:28
Bro can share with me before she leave

LittleCuteMonkey
04-09-12, 16:30
Not much la. Around rm400 to 600. Bro Joe, I am still waiting for your answer about your gf.Impossible. Must be 4000. 6000 at least

Naihiak
04-10-12, 03:09
Any been to the new MP located near unaco / countryside market at tabuan laru? Because I find it strange for a MP to open in such a "ulu" area where seldom people pass by. Wonder if any hanky panky thr.

Naihiak
04-10-12, 03:11
Bro mantit. 400-600 is very little considering the amount you cheong each month. I think its well over 1k you spent. You reli rich. So envy of you.

BTW, can pm me where to find yang xue?

NiceGuy88
04-10-12, 05:15
What are you talking about?Oops, sry. Yang Xue

Mantit
04-10-12, 12:34
Impossible. Must be 4000. 6000 at leastHa ha ha ha ha

LittleCuteMonkey
04-10-12, 18:48
Thanks bro mantit, never been visited that place before

DickyDick
04-11-12, 03:36
Name: Lei Na.

Origin: Hubei.

Body: 8/10, tall and slim.

Boobs: 8/10, C with big long dark nipples.

Ass: 6/10.

HJ: 8/10.

Damage: 50 + 50

Foxdana
04-11-12, 08:54
Hi, fire butterfly at 4 point? Bypass the area and saw a few leggy fair prc chicks. Looks good but dunno of their level of services though! Anyone tried before?

New MP- Fire Butterfly- did not see any good stock.

Shanghai- no good stock.

Tropicana- no good stock.

Sky 9- now all pinoy only. One big boobs.

Mantit
04-11-12, 12:39
Name: Lei Na.

Origin: Hubei.

Body: 8/10, tall and slim.

Boobs: 8/10, C with big long dark nipples.

Ass: 6/10.

HJ: 8/10.

Damage: 50 + 50I love her tits and her skin.

Joe Yap
04-12-12, 01:35
Bro I don't wan to disclose bcoz I don't want her to find out. She knows I'm in ISG but she doesn know my username. I don't wan her to find out my reports here.

Not much la. Around rm400 to 600. Bro Joe, I am still waiting for your answer about your gf.

DickyDick
04-12-12, 02:29
Yeah, she quite shy too.

I love her tits and her skin.

Mantit
04-12-12, 07:32
Bro I don't wan to disclose bcoz I don't want her to find out. She knows I'm in ISG but she doesn know my username. I don't wan her to find out my reports here.Can just tell me which mp?

Kuching1234
04-12-12, 08:20
Any MP got provide BBBJ and CIM? I only know Lxxx Nxxx got but any other places got better service? And how much it damage?

Hairy Timun
04-12-12, 13:39
Went to the place as per info (thanks Bro Mantit). Proceeded to look for no 118 as per info."No such number here. 118 is at another branch!". Oklah, since I was there, decided to just go ahead with 168 (who greeted me). SOP but with limited roaming only. Cannot touch nipples (too sensitive) or roam inside panties. Only HJ available at (very expensive price, to me lah) of RM50. Standard rate according to her so cannot get discount. WIR: Definitely NOT.

I did check on Russian looking ML. Was told by 168 that the correct number should be 116. And she's pure PRC (according to 168). I think maybe that's true cause 168 mentioned that she's not that tall.

Kkkk8888
04-12-12, 15:36
Went to the place as per info (thanks Bro Mantit). Proceeded to look for no 118 as per info."No such number here. 118 is at another branch!". Oklah, since I was there, decided to just go ahead with 168 (who greeted me). SOP but with limited roaming only. Cannot touch nipples (too sensitive) or roam inside panties. Only HJ available at (very expensive price, to me lah) of RM50. Standard rate according to her so cannot get discount. WIR: Definitely NOT.

I did check on Russian looking ML. Was told by 168 that the correct number should be 116. And she's pure PRC (according to 168). I think maybe that's true cause 168 mentioned that she's not that tall.Yes. Her no is 116. Tried her before. Nice breast.

Joe Yap
04-13-12, 01:47
But I haven't been there for quite a while. Busy with work.

Bro mantit usually what time you go mp?

I might have met you since I've seen many going in and out.

Can just tell me which mp?

Mantit
04-13-12, 05:29
Yes. Her no is 116. Tried her before. Nice breast.Sorry about the wrong no.

Mantit
04-13-12, 05:30

I did check on Russian looking ML. Was told by 168 that the correct number should be 116. And she's pure PRC (according to 168). I think maybe that's true cause 168 mentioned that she's not that tall.Her mom is Russian.

Kuching1234
04-13-12, 09:35
Which mp girl no. 116? May I know? I wan to try too. Thanks you.

Her mom is Russian.

Kuching1234
04-13-12, 09:49
Any big bro here got any FL numbers? Please share please share. In hotel or at home one even best.

Hairy Timun
04-13-12, 13:43
Decided to check out old stomping ground. Looked quiet, maybe because it's a work day. Chose No. 6, Ting Ting. Terrible massage. Her sister who's back in China was way better. Rest of the actions were SOP. Damage was 70 (including tips). WIR: probably not for her.

Bundanko
04-13-12, 18:56
Any MP got provide BBBJ and CIM? I only know Lxxx Nxxx got but any other places got better service? And how much it damage?Don't worry, you just try anyone of them. Once in the room and back massage only about 30 minute and you are asked to face up then the signal is there. Then you nego for better service than HJ, sure you will get it. Price start at RM200 depending on your nego skill.

Mantit
04-14-12, 01:29

I did check on Russian looking ML. Was told by 168 that the correct number should be 116. And she's pure PRC (according to 168). I think maybe that's true cause 168 mentioned that she's not that tall.No. 118 is another girl. Just ask for Yang Xue.

Mantit
04-14-12, 01:30
But I haven't been there for quite a while. Busy with work.

Bro mantit usually what time you go mp?

I might have met you since I've seen many going in and out.XMT at Stutong? I usually go during night time. I am batman.

Joe Yap
04-14-12, 02:28
I usually go very early for hygiene purpose because all MLs usually are clean (just taken bath without being suck yet) hahaha.

Yes gf in Stutong xmt.

Always have fj with her daily but recently gotto becareful especially for those who roam at night.

XMT at Stutong? I usually go during night time. I am batman.

ManRock
04-14-12, 04:45
Hi bro Mantit,

Where is Batu Merah?

Joraiden
04-14-12, 13:55
Revisited her again. But this time we're doing on the chair.

Mantit
04-14-12, 14:39
Revisited Yang Xue. Saw another cute ML no. 167. Will go back for her.

Mantit
04-14-12, 14:40
I usually go very early for hygiene purpose because all MLs usually are clean (just taken bath without being suck yet) hahaha.

Yes gf in Stutong xmt.

Always have fj with her daily but recently gotto becareful especially for those who roam at night.Is it Xiao Man?

Mantit
04-15-12, 03:37
Revisited her again. But this time we're doing on the chair.Who is this? Where is this?

Mantit
04-15-12, 03:38

Yes gf in Stutong xmt.

Always have fj with her daily but recently gotto becareful especially for those who roam at night.OK. Will be careful.

Mantit
04-15-12, 03:40
Decided to check out old stomping ground. Looked quiet, maybe because it's a work day. Chose No. 6, Ting Ting. Terrible massage. Her sister who's back in China was way better. Rest of the actions were SOP. Damage was 70 (including tips). WIR: probably not for her.Bro, she got nice body and nice tits though.

Kuching1234
04-15-12, 14:40
Any big bro know where is ginza mp and angle mp? Anyone tried and can please share some experience?

Thanks alot.

Joraiden
04-16-12, 07:37
Who is this? Where is this?Swan-swan. She's FL. TOTAL. 1 shot only Damaged RM100, bro.

BlackHackle
04-16-12, 16:29
Any MP got provide BBBJ and CIM? I only know Lxxx Nxxx got but any other places got better service? And how much it damage?Can give us the hint?

Eric Ting
04-17-12, 00:18
Swan-swan. She's FL. TOTAL. 1 shot only Damaged RM100, bro.Can PM contact please.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Mantit
04-17-12, 00:30
Swan-swan. She's FL. TOTAL. 1 shot only Damaged RM100, bro.So cheap. Can share with me?

Joe Yap
04-17-12, 01:35
Weather is indeed hot recently so yesterday afternoon decided to go for a massage. Was thinking of going to baskin Robbin to look for 19 foochow lady but she is no longer working. So went to black Rose by mendu s. 3 traffic light.

They assigned no. 88 for me.

Looks 7/10.

Body 7/10.

Boobs 35C at least but didn't see because she didn't wear sexy stuff.

Massage 6. 5/10 a bit soft.

2 hrs Rm70 oil massage.

She offered HJ but I didn't take it because just want to rest.

Give her Rm30 tips since she's a nice person be friendly.

The Red
04-17-12, 04:56
Heard so much of this ML so right after landed in Cat town, immediately proceed to MP. Was actually going to Cuba Yang Xue but like last time, mention that name and the other ML said no such person. Luckily I ask for that ML and she looks gorgeous; not much trace of Chinese look and was very friendly. Was actually going for a rub as was quite tired after the flight. So asked her to rub back which was quite ok. Then when turned to front, she massaged leg and once in awhile she hold little brother but I controlled bro so that did not immediately sing national anthem! Towards the end she asked whether want to shoot plane which in then end I relented since she was very friendly. Her skill not as good but manageable. As I was too tired, did not come and when I was going to get up to wear attire, I asked jokingly if I can kiss her (actually I meant peck in cheek) and to my surprise, she FK me! Wow! First time boh with Chinese ML and we just laid down on the bed and FK for at least 10-15min. I had to increase massage time for another half hour and without asking, she pull up her bra and ask me to suck it. She was moaning sofyly when I was doing it. She asked whether I want to FJ her right there and then, told her that I did not bring umbrella but she said she can get it somewhere. Thought about it but then, I said tak cukup wang la. She keep pestering me that next time, I must FJ her!

Anyway, when time was up, I again jokingly ask whether I can DATY. She did not say anything but just pull down her pants and undies and lay down and spread her leg. WOW! So I zoomed in and smell first. The kitten was wet! No smell except for shampoo smell (she just taken bath). So went for it for at least another 10 mins!

Below are the stats:

Name: Code name Putin.

Tits: boleh tahan. Not too big but not too small for her size. Small pink nipples. Damn syiok.

FK: yes.

GFE: 11/10!

FJ: did not take. She said she did not normally offer to anyone and esp. First timer! (wonder if she said this to everyone!)

DATY: yes. Again she said she don allow this to anyone.

WIR: definitely. Too bad she going back quite soon but will be back end of may.

Joraiden
04-17-12, 05:30
So cheap. Can share with me?My pleasure to share with you, bro. But I haven't buy the subscription.

Kuching1234
04-17-12, 18:07
Is it Batu Merah MP at Stutong? Whats mean Name: Code name Putin? Can give us the code number? If is tat mp, should be number like 119, 118. This type. Can share?

Thanks!

Heard so much of this ML so right after landed in Cat town, immediately proceed to MP. Was actually going to Cuba Yang Xue but like last time, mention that name and the other ML said no such person. Luckily I ask for that ML and she looks gorgeous; not much trace of Chinese look and was very friendly. Was actually going for a rub as was quite tired after the flight. So asked her to rub back which was quite ok. Then when turned to front, she massaged leg and once in awhile she hold little brother but I controlled bro so that did not immediately sing national anthem! Towards the end she asked whether want to shoot plane which in then end I relented since she was very friendly. Her skill not as good but manageable. As I was too tired, did not come and when I was going to get up to wear attire, I asked jokingly if I can kiss her (actually I meant peck in cheek) and to my surprise, she FK me! Wow! First time boh with Chinese ML and we just laid down on the bed and FK for at least 10-15min. I had to increase massage time for another half hour and without asking, she pull up her bra and ask me to suck it. She was moaning sofyly when I was doing it. She asked whether I want to FJ her right there and then, told her that I did not bring umbrella but she said she can get it somewhere. Thought about it but then, I said tak cukup wang la. She keep pestering me that next time, I must FJ her!

Anyway, when time was up, I again jokingly ask whether I can DATY. She did not say anything but just pull down her pants and undies and lay down and spread her leg. WOW! So I zoomed in and smell first. The kitten was wet! No smell except for shampoo smell (she just taken bath). So went for it for at least another 10 mins!

Below are the stats:

Tits: boleh tahan. Not too big but not too small for her size. Small pink nipples. Damn syiok.

FJ: did not take. She said she did not normally offer to anyone and esp. First timer! (wonder if she said this to everyone!)

WIR: definitely. Too bad she going back quite soon but will be back end of may.

Mantit
04-18-12, 07:50

Below are the stats:

WIR: definitely. Too bad she going back quite soon but will be back end of may.I am glad that you enjoy it.

Mantit
04-19-12, 15:55
Went to look for Ting Ting. She was just sitting on the couch. Great!

Origin: fujian.

Face: 8/10.

Body: very slim and tall.

Skin: fair, smooth 10/10.

Boobs: 34B, perfect shape, firm, perky 10/10.

Nipples: small and nice.

Pussy: hairy, very sexy to touch.

Butt: smooth, very nice to squeeze.

Sucking my nipples: yes.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 42+28

Mantit
04-21-12, 08:51
She will be back in the end of May.

Jay118
04-21-12, 13:57
she will be back in the end of may.Which mp is her? Location?

Bundanko
04-25-12, 08:45
Went to this massage place one afternoon at kuching along the river bank. Booked 1 hour time and chose a viet from amongst PRC, pinays and viets. She was friendly and massaged well and strong. Nice looking and chatty too and could speak a bit of English. After back massage turned over and massage my front starting from head and down the legs but stayed longer near the rod and kept looking for my response and finally suggested HJ for RM100 to which I countered for fj. She did not want and said she never did it here. However after a while of fingering her crotch and touching her boobs she looked lost and took off her clothes and said this was her first since arriving here. She asked for RM250 but I nego knowing she looked very very horny. She just agreed for RM150. She had no condom and told me to shoot outside. However I had one and quickly pumped her. She had solid body and white skin. She was not good at fucking and just responded to what I did. She was already very wet and her hungry for fuck look and hug made me so turned on that I also could not last more than 5 min. We both felt spent and hug for a few min and kissed before we stood up. Good experience and least expected to get fj here.

KuchingSiawKia
04-27-12, 15:52
Went to this mp after work.

Name: Zhen Zhen.

Origin: Jiangxi.

Boobs: C cup.

Body: 8/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Damage: 50 + 40.

WIR: Yes.

DickyDick
04-28-12, 04:03
Glad that you visit her, bro. Does she allow you to suck her boobs?

Went to this mp after work.

Name: Zhen Zhen.

Origin: Jiangxi.

Boobs: C cup.

Body: 8/10.

Damage: 50 + 40.

WIR: Yes.

Mantit
04-28-12, 08:30
Revisited her.

She has a 5-year-old child. That explained on her saggy and soft boobs. She is willing to go out with me for FJ for RM500.

Finally got to try her.

Name: Xiao Meng.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Skin: fair, smooth 10/10.

Body: petite, slim.

Belly: small beer belly.

Boobs: 34B, saggy because very soft, nice to hold.

Nipples: dark brown, big

Legs: slim and long.

Pussy: hairy.

GFE: very friendly 10/10.

Attitude: very classy look, stunning look.

Damage: 43+ 27.

Saw 1 Vietkong with big boobs. 111

Mantit
04-29-12, 06:59
Name: Xuan Xuan.

Face: average 6/10.

Body: medium and tall.

Skin: young, tender, smooth, fair.

Boobs: 34B, feel solid.

Nipples: very big and long, sucked them.

Tenure: 3 months.

Kiss: on her lips, on her cheeks, neck.

GFE: 10/10.

Teasing: Erotic touch.

Damage: asked for 50 tips, seems like every girl in this MP ask for RM50 tips. 43+40.

She is very compliant. Lie next to me like a gf. Rest her head on my chest.

KuchingSiawKia
04-29-12, 11:24
Nop, just touched her boobs. I should suck it.

Glad that you visit her, bro. Does she allow you to suck her boobs?

Kuching1234
04-30-12, 03:37
Read through so many FR in this forum and get so much information here. But was a bit blur now.

So, if now I m a newbie and would like to find some fun in kuching. Where should I go and who should I find? 101? Song? Sekama? Or where? Please give 1 o 2 choices that all bro here feel is the best in kuching.

Thanks!

Joraiden
04-30-12, 05:50
Long Story Short, after clubbing when to the 'above-mentioned' place. My 2nd visit after first attempt with luck, FJ for RM70 (ST). But this time, I got bad service. I was looking for the girl I Fcuked on the first visit but they said she went back to Mainland. So I choose others randomly. Not other option but only two left. Choose the petite body with a cutie looks PRC. (thought of 'boleh makan ini lady'). Head the room and SOP. This time I asked for msg only as I was pissed of by her attitude massage while talking to the phone. Such a waste paying for massage but only single handed massage while other hand's on the phone. Damn. 20mins talking over the phone. Right after she finished talking, the girl persuade me for HJ. WTF! Massage macam mati trus minta HJ. So, I declined. At the end. Pay for msg only. Damaged RM50.

Guys, should you avoid this kind of ML in the future.

ManRock
05-01-12, 03:07
Bro Kuching1234,

Ya sometime I feel information here is quite limited as well, but well, I guess you must submit something useful here attractive here to attract those master player daiko to exchange information with you.

My point view, if you looking to have some fun in MP, there are few in town you can go with, XMT 101, Stutong & Jln Song, Fire phoenix, Batu Merah or those in batu kawa, Ang cheng ho. I think some times you need to do some window shopping before you commit into any of it. Feel brave to walk up and look and if not find any, walk down. Make sure you have best investment.

But well, sometimes I still kenal those bad attitude service from those very pretty ML.

Anyway want to share an experience here, one nite I drove around in Ang Cheng ho area,

Got an MP name ANxxL, they have mid year lady down stair do some soft of marketing, they will stop your car and tell you ML price. FJ is RM100 (this is what she told me) then they will give you their phone no. I didn't try that time as that lady really have reach a certain age. She said she got other ML upstairs but I don't really believe as I was alone. Better don't try those stranging place without solid infomation.

Read through so many FR in this forum and get so much information here. But was a bit blur now.

So, if now I m a newbie and would like to find some fun in kuching. Where should I go and who should I find? 101? Song? Sekama? Or where? Please give 1 o 2 choices that all bro here feel is the best in kuching.

Thanks!

Dog And Cat
05-01-12, 03:31
Long Story Short, after clubbing when to the 'above-mentioned' place. My 2nd visit after first attempt with luck, FJ for RM70 (ST). But this time, I got bad service. I was looking for the girl I Fcuked on the first visit but they said she went back to Mainland. So I choose others randomly. Not other option but only two left. Choose the petite body with a cutie looks PRC. (thought of 'boleh makan ini lady'). Head the room and SOP.

Guys, should you avoid this kind of ML in the future.Bro,

Can give more specific detail such as name your number so we can avoid such incident happen, thanks.

Mantit
05-01-12, 06:06
Saw a new comer. Only 1 month old.

Name: xiao lan.

Origin:fujian. Ning De.

Face:6/10.

Skin: smooth, tender.

Boobs: 34B, quite big, soft, nice shape, firm. 9/10.

Nipples: sensitive, nice to suck.

GFE: 7/10 lack of connection with me.

Erotic touch: not well performed.

Moan: yes.

Pussy: hairy.

Massage: hardworking.

Damage: 40+30

Kuching1234
05-01-12, 06:09
Thanks Manrock bro. First time got bro here answer my question so well and detail. Really appreciate. Thanks first!

Actually I tried few mp and also PRC from okt. Just that wan to know whether got any more special fun in kuching. I saw some bro say that they could drive at night and can get some fl, or find some local girls. Its so new to me and would like to know more.

Here is my some question to ask.

1. Is it xxgex mp that got fj? Don't really know the location.

2. Only know lavender, B0nE0 Reflx and some other mp near there but never try all that. Any bro got any experience?

3. Anywhere can find FL, local gals or gals that at own house?

4. Got 1 place G1nzat, is there some good thing inside? I saw bros share this long time ago, k@ren? Ju11at. Is that good? And Is there safe?

5. Besides OKT, and MP, any other fun way to chiong in kuching?

Here I share some of my experience.

For okt, I got 2890, 1363, 0709 I don't know who are them. Boy? Tom? Jia? Or who? Maybe some bro here can correct me. Tried and nothing special to shout about. Most of the process are normal.

But got few good experience long ago from 2890. PRC jiao2, tian2. Pretty, nice body, good service, good GFE. But they go back already. Don't know got come back or not.

For Mp, what I know is most of it provide HJ only. LN got BBBJ, don't know can cim or not. Ang cheng ho area not really know. Seldom go there. Maybe some bro here can give me some tips.

The best exp is long ago at Batu merah. Got 1 prc 119, name apple if not wrong. She is really friendly and nice. But she go back already. Any bro here know her and know where she go?

Tats some of my good experience. Hope to exchange some information from all big bro here. If want to know more, can ask. I will explain more detail.

Bro Kuching1234,

Ya sometime I feel information here is quite limited as well, but well, I guess you must submit something useful here attractive here to attract those master player daiko to exchange information with you.

My point view, if you looking to have some fun in MP, there are few in town you can go with, XMT 101, Stutong & Jln Song, Fire phoenix, Batu Merah or those in batu kawa, Ang cheng ho. I think some times you need to do some window shopping before you commit into any of it. Feel brave to walk up and look and if not find any, walk down. Make sure you have best investment.

But well, sometimes I still kenal those bad attitude service from those very pretty ML.

Anyway want to share an experience here, one nite I drove around in Ang Cheng ho area,

Got an MP name ANxxL, they have mid year lady down stair do some soft of marketing, they will stop your car and tell you ML price. FJ is RM100 (this is what she told me) then they will give you their phone no. I didn't try that time as that lady really have reach a certain age. She said she got other ML upstairs but I don't really believe as I was alone. Better don't try those stranging place without solid infomation.

Fat Fat Roll
05-01-12, 15:12
Tried fl through some social network. 29 yrs, married, with 4kids, but still looks young and smart, , good, will do what ever you want. 150 rm for 2hrs.

She is willing to give her nomber, but I dnt think can give through this forum.That's awkward then, you should go and register then. And you can share with us, I do hope so that she need cash too.

Fat Fat Roll
05-01-12, 15:23
Bro, how much is the damage. Is the NL still available?Damage is RM200 as I need to special care about her. Sorry for the late reply, it truely a busy day for me.

I saw this "story" in page 50++. It's really amazing to me. Any bro here got such kang tao? Plss share. ThanksI'm so sorry that this contact cannot be distribute out as I'm not the keeper of her, I've been honour and shared by her master. Don't PM about the number then. I'm sorry.

Goshi46
05-01-12, 22:28
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Joraiden
05-02-12, 02:52
You see, that's the thing, bro. I didn't really bother about their number because.

1. Went there at almost 4am. So the choice is limited. So, my advice, better go early, at least before 12.

2. I was drunk at that time. My bad attitude is that, 'masuk saja MP, whatever lady is still remain there, I bedal saja'. (My Bad).

3. Got reported from friend of mine as well who is legend in Cheong industry, LD MP is among the worst at ONE-0-ONE. Why would damage our wallet at the place with bad services whereby others are offering heavenly meals with reasonable damages. So, he told me, avoid that MP at any cost.

Bro,

Can give more specific detail such as name your number so we can avoid such incident happen, thanks.

Joraiden
05-02-12, 02:55
Damage is RM200 as I need to special care about her. Sorry for the late reply, it truely a busy day for me.

I'm so sorry that this contact cannot be distribute out as I'm not the keeper of her, I've been honour and shared by her master. Don't PM about the number then. I'm sorry.Whole night with superb TLC and Damages only RM200. That's something I've longed for. Is she still available, bro?

Prestigejy
05-02-12, 03:55
XMT stutong.

Name : Xiao Wen.

Race: PRC.

No. 3.

Boobies: 32 B.

Pussy: Hairy.

Auto roaming : allowed.

Massage: 5. 5/10.

HJ: Yes (Slowly lying beside me and stroke my bird)

Damage: Rm 42+rm 40

Jay118
05-02-12, 13:41
Which area is it? Jln song or 101?

name: Xuan xuan.

Face: Average 6/10.

Body: Medium and tall.

Skin: Young, tender, smooth, fair.

Boobs: 34b, feel solid.

Nipples: Very big and long, sucked them.

Tenure: 3 months.

Kiss: On her lips, on her cheeks, neck.

Gfe: 10/10.

Hj: Yes.

Teasing: Erotic touch.

Pussy: Hairy, did not see.

Damage: Asked for 50 tips, seems like every girl in this mp ask for rm50 tips. 43+40.

She is very compliant. Lie next to me like a gf. Rest her head on my chest.

Mantit
05-05-12, 05:54
Bumped into her again. No choice to choose her.

Revisited her.

She has a 5-year-old child. That explained on her saggy and soft boobs. She is willing to go out with me for FJ for RM500.

Mantit
05-06-12, 06:44
Revisited her. She told me she got customers who gave her RM100 and RM200 tips each time. They treat these customers very nice. They share info about customers' tips among themselves. Please don't spoil the market guys!

Finally got to try the famous 456. She is indeed very popular.

Name: Miao Miao.

Origin: Chong Ching

Body: short, slim.

Skin: 11/10 the smoothest I have ever lay hands on. Back, boobs, legs, butts, arms, . All silky smooth.

Boobs: 34B 8/10 nice shape.

Nipples: long pointy ones (sucked too much?)

GFE:11/10 real easy going

Kennethchin85
05-07-12, 11:44
Guys, am in a very bad mood. Been in this forum for 2 years I never request for anything. Can anyone suggest me a place where I can relax and have young slim nice girls to. Cheer me up? I know this request is a bit nonsense but I really need it now. Thanks guys

PussyLover888
05-07-12, 19:47
Name: Sundun (fake name I know)

Origin: seratok or sri aman.

Face:7/10.

Body:small above slim.

Skin :10/10.

Boobs: cawan see A shape. Not touch yet.

Nipples: can't see and touch.

HJ: don't take to expansive rm50.

Fj: need to tapau her next time. Free or not do no yet. I got her hp num. Yes.

Damage. Rm45 for massage only. 1 hour

Guy and taiko any fl or ml want extra income do outsite of mp. To exchange. Quote me.

PussyLover888
05-07-12, 20:08
Guys,

Where MP provides mostly FJ?

PussyLover888
05-07-12, 20:15
Taiko and guys here: Where is the best MP in Kuching?

Ganjerz
05-08-12, 09:27
Tried fl through some social network. 29 yrs, married, with 4kids, but still looks young and smart, , good, will do what ever you want. 150 rm for 2hrs.

She is willing to give her nomber, but I dnt think can give through this forum.Bro, is "will do what ever you want" means she does anal as well?

Goshi46
05-09-12, 13:15
Tried a local gal, fl. 23 yrs, average looking with tall big body boobs, and booty,

She is very sexy in bed, wow what a nice BJ, tight pussy, realy she is crazy for sex. She is willing for anal, will try in next visit.

Damage 150

PussyLover888
05-10-12, 00:22
Tried a local gal, fl. 23 yrs, average looking with tall big body boobs, and booty,

She is very sexy in bed, wow what a nice BJ, tight pussy, realy she is crazy for sex. She is willing for anal, will try in next visit.

Damage 150Where bro?

PussyLover888
05-10-12, 00:26
Guys, am in a very bad mood. Been in this forum for 2 years I never request for anything. Can anyone suggest me a place where I can relax and have young slim nice girls to. Cheer me up? I know this request is a bit nonsense but I really need it now. Thanks guysTabuan area find beauty reflex. Not far from ruby mp.

PussyLover888
05-10-12, 00:27
Go to my fair, satok, try ia, she may be go out with you.May fair is hotel right?

Dpalmer 09
05-10-12, 02:09

Damage 150Where did you try brother. PM me okay.

Naihiak
05-10-12, 02:25

Damage 150Wow. Hardly got such offer in KCH nowadays.

NiceGuy88
05-10-12, 07:17

Damage 150Wow, this is indeed a good one. Any hint?

LittleCuteMonkey
05-10-12, 10:37
This time for sure, made my last visit to the old number mp at ptnk, looking for a fj.

Think bros here may interested.

Name: ah lian.

Origin: bau

Race: mix Chinese.

Face: 4/10

Boob: 38 suckable.

Body: average.

Massage: 2/10 explain later.

BJ: yes CBJ.

Fj:very cooperate.

Dmg: 100.

Here is what you going to face when you enter the room, she will ask you take off your under pant.

Telling you they have special service afterward which is a fj, then she will tell you 150 for the price.

If you nego like me to 100 then you will not get massage and straight to fj.

Here's the thing interest you guys, she just started work for 3 days and part time, she going back to bau at 3pm I'm the last customer

Mantit
05-10-12, 11:33
If I am right, she could be one of the oldest (not age) MLs in Kuching. Working for many already. She is short and got big boobs.

This time for sure, made my last visit to the old number mp at ptnk, looking for a fj.

Think bros here may interested.

Name: ah lian.

Origin: bau

Race: mix Chinese.

Face: 4/10

Boob: 38 suckable.

Body: average.

Massage: 2/10 explain later.

BJ: yes CBJ.

Fj:very cooperate.

Dmg: 100.

Here is what you going to face when you enter the room, she will ask you take off your under pant.

Telling you they have special service afterward which is a fj, then she will tell you 150 for the price.

If you nego like me to 100 then you will not get massage and straight to fj.

Here's the thing interest you guys, she just started work for 3 days and part time, she going back to bau at 3pm I'm the last customer

Goshi46
05-10-12, 12:15
May fair is hotel right?My Fair Reflexlogy, Satok Market area, just enter KFC area go straight.

Naihiak
05-10-12, 18:14
You are rite bro, I find it through ym chat, I will try ask from her, if she aloow me I will give you her yahoo I'd, but for your info she is bit chuby, but I find her very hot girl.No prob bro. Honestly I fuck a lot of chubby gal and I found them horny and very accomodating, especially when we got not much choices LOL.

Gold Town
05-11-12, 02:22

Damage 150Bro. The damage 150 is for ONS or just 1 round? Interested to have a try.

Gold Town
05-11-12, 02:54
Hello senior bro here. I've been in this activity for almost 3yrs now and been following this forum since then.

What can I say. Its the best forum where I can get useful info for my previous hunt and more to come.

So here I'm going to start my FR from last month xtvt.

MP : Bunga Merah near 1TJ.

Name : Don't know and didn ask since I can't speak nor understand mandarin.

Origin : PRC.

Face:7/10.

Boobs: just looking from outside her shirt, A cup probably.

GFE: 2/10.

HJ: offered for 50 but did't take, nego to 30 but she refuse.

Massage: not hard enough 4/10.

Damage: 42.

Left the MP with bullet fully loaded. Even the massage time didn't reach 1hr yet. What a waste.

But the good point I personally think is the massage bed in on the floor and quite big, not like the common ones.

Great for FJ maybe. Hehehe.

Sorry for my bad english.

Gold Town
05-11-12, 03:09
After frustrating from the previous MP, so off I went to the one at 4th mile with a yellow signboard.

Have been there twice already. Went up and ask for Na2 but she's working. So just pick another ML sitting.

On the sofa. Off we go into the curtain partitions. Really noisy in there since there are already 2 customers.

Inside and they are talking. Laughing loudly with each other.

So, here my FR for the day:

Name :*ra.

Origin:indonesian dayak.

Face:6/10.

Boobs: 34B, soft.

Nipples: sensitive, didn't ask me to touch.

GFE: 7/10

Moan: yes.

Pussy: not quite hairy.

Massage: 7/10.

Damage: 45+30

Gold Town
05-11-12, 03:24
Feel a bit boring at home yesterday so took my hp and sms my regular ML.

Asked whether she is working or not and said she's at the MP now.

Took my key and drive straight there. Here's the report;

Name: 3.

Face: average 7/10.

Body: medium and height is average.

Boobs: 32B, soft.

Nipples: brownish, sucked them harder.

HJ: no.

FJ: yes.

Pussy: light trim.

Damage: 35+50.

Left a happy face.

PussyLover888
05-11-12, 06:30
I did two rounds.Where can get this?

PussyLover888
05-11-12, 06:34
Feel a bit boring at home yesterday so took my hp and sms my regular ML.

Asked whether she is working or not and said she's at the MP now.

Took my key and drive straight there. Here's the report;

Name: 3.

Face: average 7/10.

Body: medium and height is average.

Boobs: 32B, soft.

Nipples: brownish, sucked them harder.

HJ: no.

Pussy: light trim.

Damage: 35+50.

Left a happy face.Pinoy or prc or local.

Gold Town
05-11-12, 13:17
I did two rounds.OIC. Any hint how I'm going to try her?

Gold Town
05-11-12, 23:47
Pinoy or prc or local.Indomee ml

PussyLover888
05-12-12, 03:41
Indomee mlThat mean fj only Rm50 only right. Cool

DickyDick
05-12-12, 05:09
Indomee mlMate, you have FJ with this ML for 50 only?

Gold Town
05-12-12, 06:22
Mate, you have FJ with this ML for 50 only?Normally she do it for 100 but since that day I'm out of budget and agreed for FJ before I come,

Then just go-on with it. But she said the next time I must pay the normal damage. Hehehe.

Have you tried her? Got another indomee with big boobs there but she not working that day,

Not feeling well.

Fat Fat Roll
05-12-12, 06:32
Where can get this?MYR150 is really a great deal ! For 2 shots.

KuchingSiawKia
05-12-12, 09:02
Revisited this mp after long time.

Name: Ah Zhen.

No: 111.

Origin: Vietnam.

GFE: 6/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Damage: 43 + 40.

She speaks fluent mandarin. She said she has another viet gal working together with her. Going to explore here more next visit.

Mantit
05-12-12, 09:35
Avoided Tien Tien. Look for others.

Name: Qi Qi.

Origin: Canton.

Skin: smooth, nice.

Body: slim and short.

Face: 8/10 Look like Elva.

Boobs: 34 small B, saggy, soft.

Kid: one 2 year old.

Marital: Divorced.

GFE: 10/10 very friendly, love to laugh.

Massage: 7/10.

Nipples: did not let me suck.

Damage: RM70.

Got others to hook up next time

Mantit
05-12-12, 09:41
Got quite a few MLs to choose from.

Name: Xiao Qin.

Origin: Canton, cannot speak cantonese.

Face: average. 7/10.

Skin: smooth, great 10/10.

Body: slim and tall.

Massage: not so good.

HJ: not so good.

Boobs: 34A, small.

Nipples: normal, nothing special.

Pussy: few hair. Wet.

Fingering: inserted my finger into her wet pussy.

Butt: nice to hold.

Back: smooth.

Kiss: very wet kiss with tongue action.

Teeth: got a tiger tooth.

Damage: rm70

PussyLover888
05-12-12, 16:30
Guy, can anyone here tell me where the place.

Joe Yap
05-13-12, 03:18
Haven't been into action for quite a while due to busy schedule.

No. 16.

Skin:fair.

Boobs:33B.

Body:8/10.

GFE:9/10.

Slept next to me kissing me while giving HJ.

HJ:9/10 very unique skills.

She gave me 2 HJ for this sessions because long time didn't do it.

2. 5hrs damage Rm150.

Mantit
05-13-12, 06:14
Revisited her. She is indeed very cute. I kiss on her cheek this time. Let me roam her pussy. Sucked her nipples.

Finally got to revisit Shirley.

Skin: flawless 10/10.

Body: slim, no fat at all 10/10.

Boobs: 34B, perfect size for her. Perky and perfect shape 10/10.

Nipples: small and nice 10/10.

GFE: seems cold, but talkative 9/10.

Smiles: melt your heart 10/10.

Face: very cute, flawless complexion 10/10.

Damage: 42+28.

Her sister Fang Fang is not as good looking. Ting Ting is taller and beautiful. Go back for Ting Ting.

WindWalker992
05-13-12, 08:14

Damage 150Bro, any contact?

WindWalker992
05-13-12, 08:42
Went to the famous boutique hotel in kuching, just to visit my ex-colleague. Asked my friend whether is there any 'KFC' in the room. Positively, had four of them. All PRCs. 3 of them would charge RM130-RM180 for ST. If you know how to 'kautim' them, you will get as lower as RM100. Seems affordable, aite. Then. 1 PRC has returned after being detained by MIB makes her returns, which I Fk her years ago. She's one of a kind...Bro, mind to share the contact with me?

CatinKK
05-14-12, 01:21
Hi all cheongsters!

I'll be back in Kuching from the land below the winds this 26th for 2 weeks. Any new place recommended? Cheong!

Naihiak
05-14-12, 02:38
Guy, can anyone here tell me where the place.Sp is only for trusted brothers. Furthermore the place very hard to locate, I can't tel you. Unless I bring you thr.

ManSex
05-14-12, 06:09
I'm new in this forum. Fr your info, I'll be in Kuching 21. 24. June and stay at Riverside Hotel.

Any OKT to contact? PM me

Mantit
05-15-12, 02:07
Hi all cheongsters!

I'll be back in Kuching from the land below the winds this 26th for 2 weeks. Any new place recommended? Cheong!Land below the wind is Sabah!

Hairy Timun
05-15-12, 04:42
Land below the wind is Sabah!Bro, I think he meant back to Cat City from Sabah.

BlackRacing
05-15-12, 12:04
Hi guys,

I've been following this forum for years & I've been patrolling OKT (now lesser) and MP for these few years. Just something to share with you all.

101-Batu Merah.

Origin: no ask.

Boobs: 9/10 big and not saggy, little bit of firm and soft.

Nipples: 8/10.

BJ: yes.

Damage: 43+80.

Went around quite late near 12am, not much choices left. A girl approached me and was okay so proceeded to the last room behind, kinda dark with dim lights. Took off my clothes and proceeded to massage, chit chatted a while and asked me ever come here or not. After massage my back, asked to turn to front and started touching my didi accidentally few times. After a few mins, leaned over to my ears and whispers want to HJ, I say don't want, she said you want BJ for rm100? I replied too expensive, the last time I came was 80-100 for full service. She kinda pissed off and said where got so cheap, then I just ignored her and said nvm then just normal massage. Then a while she went out and came back and start massaging my didi without my acknowledgement, I asked her I dunwan HJ she just "shhhh" then took out a helmet and put on my didi and start giving BJ. Man. Her BJ skill is splendid. After a while she undress and cowgirl-ed me and I finished off missionary style. Before leaving, I just gave her rm80 for full service and she said don't tell anyone about this."

Kuching1234
05-16-12, 03:42
Heard few bro talk about red stone in previous fr. Not sure weather red stone is red rxbx at stutong? But why blackracing bro says that batu merah is at 101. Where is red stone?

Hi guys,

I've been following this forum for years & I've been patrolling OKT (now lesser) and MP for these few years. Just something to share with you all.

101-Batu Merah.

Went around quite late near 12am, not much choices left. A girl approached me and was okay so proceeded to the last room behind, kinda dark with dim lights. Took off my clothes and proceeded to massage, chit chatted a while and asked me ever come here or not. After massage my back, asked to turn to front and started touching my didi accidentally few times. After a few mins, leaned over to my ears and whispers want to HJ, I say don't want, she said you want BJ for rm100? I replied too expensive, the last time I came was 80-100 for full service. She kinda pissed off and said where got so cheap, then I just ignored her and said nvm then just normal massage. Then a while she went out and came back and start massaging my didi without my acknowledgement, I asked her I dunwan HJ she just "shhhh" then took out a helmet and put on my didi and start giving BJ. Man. Her BJ skill is splendid. After a while she undress and cowgirl-ed me and I finished off missionary style. Before leaving, I just gave her rm80 for full service and she said don't tell anyone about this."

Boy1987
05-16-12, 06:23
Following up, my FR.

XMT J. S.

Went thr at 3+am. Have ctc. Felt noti and no place to go so I called.

Normally not much choices by the AM time. So took No. 6.

Race : PRc.

Name : forgot.

Face : 6/10 to me.

Body : slim

Boobs : nice and soft, mayb 34? Not good at measuring.

Attitude : not bad. Chats a lot. But, massage like sh*t.

Just touch here touch thr.

HJ : yes.

FJ : heard my fren said he F-ed her once. With the price RM300.

Damage : RM82 (2hours, counted 90 only after midnight) + rm28.

I'm still wondering whr SP1 is. If any bros can help.

Me out please PM me. Thanks.

NiceGuy88
05-16-12, 09:23
Hi guys,

101-Batu Merah.

"May I know the number of this girl?

NiceGuy88
05-16-12, 09:33
Just a quick report, long time never massage so proceed to MJC.

PRC.

Origin: din ask.

Face: 7/10 (Normal housewife look)

Body: 7/10 thin.

Boobs: B cup.

HJ: 7/10 (Nothing to shout about)

BJ: no.

GFE: 8/10 (talkative)

Damage: 90.

Went inside a room, str8 away pull of my pants, only massage my ass and dick whole session. I ask her to go slow as I long time never cum and she agree.

But she only took off her cloth at the final 10 minutes.

I did ask her whether she offer FJ, she gave me a naughty look but refuse to do it there.

Mayb next time can go back and bring her to other place.

After the session, met up with a philipino girls I met online who stays in MJC. Drink a bottle and I manage to fuck her in her rent room.

This is actually my first time doing this with a girl I first met. Feeling good to be honest.

She is petite but have firm tits. Unfortunately, face so-so only.

Skill really good as she like to sucks and play with her clits.

She refuse to tell me her job, I suspect she is a massage girl. But just dunno where she work.

Don't ask me for her ctc, I think I will WIR her until I'm sick of her.

Notiguy
05-16-12, 09:34
Hi guys,

101-Batu Merah.

Went around quite late near 12am, not much choices left. A girl approached me and was okay so proceeded to the last room behind, kinda dark with dim lights. Took off my clothes and proceeded to massage, chit chatted a while and asked me ever come here or not. After massage my back, asked to turn to front and started touching my didi accidentally few times. After a few mins, leaned over to my ears and whispers want to HJ, I say don't want, she said you want BJ for rm100? I replied too expensive, the last time I came was 80-100 for full service. She kinda pissed off and said where got so cheap, then I just ignored her and said nvm then just normal massage. Then a while she went out and came back and start massaging my didi without my acknowledgement, I asked her I dunwan HJ she just "shhhh" then took out a helmet and put on my didi and start giving BJ. Man. Her BJ skill is splendid. After a while she undress and cowgirl-ed me and I finished off missionary style. Before leaving, I just gave her rm80 for full service and she said don't tell anyone about this."That's quite a find man! Goes to show that some stern resistance will give you good rewards. Kudos!

Mantit
05-16-12, 11:16
Bro, I think he meant back to Cat City from Sabah.I see. So sorry.

Joraiden
05-16-12, 15:40
Before leaving, I just gave her rm80 for full service and she said don't tell anyone about this."Now, that's cheap for FJ.

GemTiger2012
05-17-12, 04:33
Decided to try out a different MP away from the usual Stutong-101 venues.

Y* J*

- walked in and told the counter "No Dinos"

Origin: can't remember.

Face: 6/10 nice smile and good set of gleaming whites.

Body: 7/10 slim and ayu-looking

Boobs: 6/10 small but soft.

Nipples: 6/10 tiny and fun.

Pussy: N / A caressed from the outside of her mini skirt.

GFE: 7/10 friendly but refrained from talking too much when she sensed my preference. Nice.

HJ: yes followed my directives obediently, smiling pleasantly all the time.

BJ: didn't ask.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 65+50

GemTiger2012
05-17-12, 08:52
2nd report.

Venue: Y* J* Reflexology.

Body: 6/10 upper body nice, legs terkangkang a bit.

Boobs: 7/10 normal sized, soft and nice to squeeze.

Nipples: 7/10 normal.

Pussy: N / A caress from outside.

GFE: 7/10 more professional / service-oriented, which I like.

HJ: yes some nice moves.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 65+50.

Decided to try some place other than the usual joints around Stutong and 101. Didn't know whether this place provided happy endings as I haven't read any FRs from here but went nonetheless, I would have been happy with just a massage.

Led up to 1st floor, place was looking a tad old but still acceptable. Massage was ok. Started to massage my ass and inner thighs when I was still facing downwards. Very strong and sensual strokes. This lady knows what she's doing, couldn't wait for her to work my rod. Her alternating strokes and pressure levels brought me to a state of bliss, before she stripped me naked and started the main event. She constantly whispered compliments on my looks, didi's size, didi's hardness, how good I must be in bed as I lasted well over 30 mins during the HJ Like I said, very professional / service-oriented.

Mr Gringo
05-18-12, 09:54
Hi all. I have been a follower of ISG for nearly 3 years now and I have learnt a lot from it, I was a relative newbie when I first found this place and have absolutely benefited from the advice found here.

I will now start to give something back to this forum. I will give one good and one bad experience.

The GOOD!

Venue: B* F*

No: 11.

Body: 6/10 Better with her clothes on.

Boobs: 5/10 small and soft.

Nipples: 5/10 where they should be.

Pussy: wet and hairy.

GFE: 8/10 very friendly, FK, but a bit money faced.

DATY: She loved it.

HJ: skilled.

BJ: NA.

FJ: 7/10 good sound system but need to keep quiet.

Damage: 35+100.

Massage as usual, turned over and she used the universal sign for 'want a wank? ' so she took of my undies and got to work, I roamed everywhere with no resistence and even got FK. I managed to get all her clothes off, she kept giggling while I was stripping her, she was extremely wet and I then sat up and tried to pull her on top of me, she eventually lay on the bed and that was that, after I finished she directed me to continue playing with her pussy til she came, which she did with a little too much noise.

I mentioned above DATY, this was actually on my second visit to her.

I have been to this place a few times now and have always enjoyed my experiences there, the girls are all very easy going and they range from PRC, Thai, Phili and indon.

Interestingly I never received any extras from Thai, Phili or Indon, just never seems available (the indon seemed a bit scared nearing the end and couldn't wait to leave the room) so I always ask for PRC.

The only language I speak with any efficiency is English so its sometimes a little difficult to communicate with the PRC's but I have learnt to use this to my advantage.

OK, now for the BAD!

2nd report.

Venue: Nivea (or similar 3rd M) Reflexology.

Body: 6/10 plump,

Boobs: 5/10 small and saggy.

GFE: 4/10 Damn money face.

Face: need a paper bag.

HJ: yes

FJ: available.

Damage: 45+150.

WIR: Only when I have concrete confirmation that Megan Fox is working there.

Massage as usual, got to the good part and HJ agreed for rm50, she left the room for about 15mins come back with some oil and another towel, she got to work and she let me AR, managed to get her shorts to her ankles and jammed my fingers into her pussy with a little resistence then I asked for FJ, we bartered the price and because of the language barrier I just took out what I had in my wallet, she took the money and left the room again, came back 10mins later with a basin of water, she then started to wash me, she still had all her clothes on at this point. I of course just wanted to get her naked, she resisted all the way and then you can guess what happened, she started pointing at her watch. TIME UP! Obviously I wasn't happy so I said I already paid for FJ and didn't even get a HJ, WTF. She left the room again and I heard her shouting, then I heard a guys voice. So I quickly got dressed and got the hell out of there. 1st time I ever felt vulnerable in 1 of these places. I got well and truly RIPPED OFF!

I have to say I did spot a few much better looking girls there in the lounge but of course after that experience why would I put myself through the pain of ever going back!

Mantit
05-19-12, 01:39
Cannot figure out this mp " B* F*". Where is the location?

Hi all. I have been a follower of ISG for nearly 3 years now and I have learnt a lot from it, I was a relative newbie when I first found this place and have absolutely benefited from the advice found here.

I will now start to give something back to this forum. I will give one good and one bad experience.

The GOOD!

Venue: B* F*

No: 11.

Body: 6/10 Better with her clothes on.

Boobs: 5/10 small and soft.

Nipples: 5/10 where they should be.

Pussy: wet and hairy.

GFE: 8/10 very friendly, FK, but a bit money faced.

DATY: She loved it.

HJ: skilled.

BJ: NA.

FJ: 7/10 good sound system but need to keep quiet.

Damage: 35+100.

Massage as usual, turned over and she used the universal sign for 'want a wank? ' so she took of my undies and got to work, I roamed everywhere with no resistence and even got FK. I managed to get all her clothes off, she kept giggling while I was stripping her, she was extremely wet and I then sat up and tried to pull her on top of me, she eventually lay on the bed and that was that, after I finished she directed me to continue playing with her pussy til she came, which she did with a little too much noise.

I mentioned above DATY, this was actually on my second visit to her.

I have been to this place a few times now and have always enjoyed my experiences there, the girls are all very easy going and they range from PRC, Thai, Phili and indon.

Interestingly I never received any extras from Thai, Phili or Indon, just never seems available (the indon seemed a bit scared nearing the end and couldn't wait to leave the room) so I always ask for PRC.

The only language I speak with any efficiency is English so its sometimes a little difficult to communicate with the PRC's but I have learnt to use this to my advantage.

OK, now for the BAD!

2nd report.

Venue: Nivea (or similar 3rd M) Reflexology.

Body: 6/10 plump,

Boobs: 5/10 small and saggy.

GFE: 4/10 Damn money face.

Face: need a paper bag.

HJ: yes

FJ: available.

Damage: 45+150.

WIR: Only when I have concrete confirmation that Megan Fox is working there.

Massage as usual, got to the good part and HJ agreed for rm50, she left the room for about 15mins come back with some oil and another towel, she got to work and she let me AR, managed to get her shorts to her ankles and jammed my fingers into her pussy with a little resistence then I asked for FJ, we bartered the price and because of the language barrier I just took out what I had in my wallet, she took the money and left the room again, came back 10mins later with a basin of water, she then started to wash me, she still had all her clothes on at this point. I of course just wanted to get her naked, she resisted all the way and then you can guess what happened, she started pointing at her watch. TIME UP! Obviously I wasn't happy so I said I already paid for FJ and didn't even get a HJ, WTF. She left the room again and I heard her shouting, then I heard a guys voice. So I quickly got dressed and got the hell out of there. 1st time I ever felt vulnerable in 1 of these places. I got well and truly RIPPED OFF!

I have to say I did spot a few much better looking girls there in the lounge but of course after that experience why would I put myself through the pain of ever going back!