PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Mr Gringo
05-19-12, 02:03
Cannot figure out this mp " B* F*". Where is the location?Hey Bro. From swinburne roundabout head towards Tabuan, neighbours to a globally famous fuel supplier on your left. You can't miss it as its the only one of its kind around there. Arrive before 1pm and special offer PRC massage is only rm35 per hour.

Good luck!

BlackRacing
05-19-12, 07:17
I think it's Batu Merah. Just a few blocks after the Chinese Malak Steamboat.

Heard few bro talk about red stone in previous fr. Not sure weather red stone is red rxbx at stutong? But why blackracing bro says that batu merah is at 101. Where is red stone?

DickyDick
05-19-12, 11:31
Is it the one beside the main road? Next to the gas station? I thought the MP have no hanky panky, since the place is so open in front of the road.

Hey Bro. From swinburne roundabout head towards Tabuan, neighbours to a globally famous fuel supplier on your left. You can't miss it as its the only one of its kind around there. Arrive before 1pm and special offer PRC massage is only rm35 per hour.

Good luck!

Mantit
05-19-12, 14:43
Hey Bro. From swinburne roundabout head towards Tabuan, neighbours to a globally famous fuel supplier on your left. You can't miss it as its the only one of its kind around there. Arrive before 1pm and special offer PRC massage is only rm35 per hour.

Good luck!I see. Thanks.

Mantit
05-19-12, 14:47
Name: Bao Er.

Origin: Canton.

Face: 6/10.

Body: plump.

Skin: 7/10.

Boobs: 36B.

Nipples: nice.

GFE: 9/10.

HJ: yes.

Damage: 70.

Go back for another girl who look like Maggie Q.

Boy1987
05-20-12, 06:56
Went to the MP at 11am morning.

Foot massage was RM16 per hour.

Body massage was RM48 per hour. Different from the RM35 that one of our bros mentioned earlier.

Didn't see any girls yet mayb too early so I asked for a foot massage.

And guess what. They gave me a guy. Sigh. Will try for better luck next time.

Mantit
05-20-12, 07:25
Name: Ya Ya.

Origin: fujian.

Body: slim and petite.

Skin: smooth and fair 9/10.

GFE: cute and friendly 9/10.

Boobs: 32A, nice shape.

Nipples: small, cannot suck.

Pussy: hairy.

Damage: 70.

She knows how to make me feel good. When I cum, she pressed her warm body against mine.

Go back to look for the innocent one with nice boobs.

Mr Gringo
05-20-12, 12:39
Is it the one beside the main road? Next to the gas station? I thought the MP have no hanky panky, since the place is so open in front of the road.That's the one! Yes I initially thought the same thing but have susequently had HJ's from 4 girls and FJ's from 2 girls, plus a 3rd FJ offer which I declined as the price was a bit too high.

GemTiger2012
05-21-12, 03:33
A few weeks old but better late than never.

Origin: Didn't ask.

Face: 5/10 nice, friendly and pleasant.

Body: 5/10 MILF spec la.

Boobs: 8/10 huge boobies.

Nipples: 7/10 nice size.

Pussy: N / A trimmed and wet.

GFE: 9/10 super friendly, we talked candidly about a range of subjects, including penis size, love-making techniques, HJ / BJ techniques etc.

HJ: yes

BJ: didn't ask.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 40+80.

Had a great arse massage followed by 20 minutes of tit-fucking in various positions. Came in between her soft heavenly melons squirting her face in the process

Lollipop123
05-21-12, 04:33
Bro, any contact?Where is it, bro?

Lollipop123
05-21-12, 04:35
Revisited her. She is indeed very cute. I kiss on her cheek this time. Let me roam her pussy. Sucked her nipples.Where is this?

Lollipop123
05-21-12, 04:50
Very hardworking girl. Her massage is pretty good. I enjoyed it. Did not let me suck her nipples. Her HJ skill is pretty good.Where is this bro?

Lollipop123
05-21-12, 04:59
Bro, where can get got MLs in mjc?

Lollipop123
05-21-12, 06:27
Where can get nice MLs around 20s?

Gold Town
05-21-12, 18:14
Bro, where can get got MLs in mjc?
Where is this bro?
Where is this?
Where is it, bro?Why all inquiries. But no FR?

Lollipop123
05-22-12, 01:38
Why all inquiries. But no FR?Sorry bro. I'm new to kuching. Come here to study.

Mr Gringo
05-22-12, 02:51
Hey Bro.

I am sure you went to the right place but I have never seen a male masseuse rere before, in any case it's your right to say 'I don't want a guy' (even 4 your feet, because it's just wrong he he).

The rm35 is a promotion offer for the Chinese massage ONLY, there should be a signboard on the counter, I have to say that I have not been there for about 3 weeks but I have been going steadily for the last 3 Months and have always had great service, could be that the promo has ended within the last 3 weeks so my apologies to you sir if that is the case as it's certainly not my intention to mislead.

You will rarely see the girls downstairs, You choose a number and they will call them. The best I have seen there? PRC number 3 & 9 both under 30.

Went to the MP at 11am morning.

Foot massage was RM16 per hour.

Body massage was RM48 per hour. Different from the RM35 that one of our bros mentioned earlier.

Didn't see any girls yet mayb too early so I asked for a foot massage.

And guess what. They gave me a guy. Sigh. Will try for better luck next time.

GemTiger2012
05-22-12, 03:41
Again, another FR from a few weeks ago:

Origin: Some part of Vietnam.

Face: 6. 5/10 friendly, smiley face. Fair.

Body: 6. 5/10 still quite good.

Boobs: 8/10 nice soft melons.

Nipples: 7/10 sucked and squeezed to my heart's content.

Pussy: 7/10 didn't take off her undies but could feel she was wet and trimmed.

GFE: 7/10 minimal conversation but she was very compliant with my various demands.

Massage: 4/10 not enough strength.

BJ: yes.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 50+100 didn't nego as I was very satisfied

Walked in and spotted her stocking their fridge with drinks and food. She was wearing a top that was showing off her killer cleavage. She smiled when I stared so I pointed at her and she nodded enthusiastically. Her massage was ok but not strong enough. HJ skills were good, I was sucking her soft fair melons while she worked on my rod in preparation for her mouth. BJ skills were so-so, needed a bit of direction. Half-way through I got up and told her to suck me while crouching on the massage bed. Grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth like no tomorrow. She was a good sport, could tell she was gagging a few times but she didn't stop me. Ordered her to get off the bed and crouch on the floor while I dick-slapped her face a bit before shoving my cock into her mouth and resuming the face-fucking. With 5 minutes left I climbed back onto the bed and told her to finish me off CIM-style while I fondled her jugs.

Mr Gringo
05-22-12, 07:38
I had heard about this place and according to the few reports there are, its full of Dino's.

Well I took my chance and straight away was approached by a mid thirties beauty called Amy, I noticed a few others all very attractice but all seemingly over 30, 1 had HUGE melons.

Went up with Amy, she was wearing a red tight dress and high heels, beautiful figure.

I stripped and got to my undies and I asked 'can I take off'? She just shook her hands in an 'ok la' fashion.

Massage was nothing to write home about, bit too strong for me as I like it soft and sensual. I'm a sensitive boy!

Got down to business, full AR allowed but a bit sensitve about touching her pussy, then I realise the flags are flying.

I managed to get her to lie on the bed, she pulled up her dress and then she pulled her nundies to her knees and I finished off all over her tummy.

Name: Amy (Xiu Xiu)

Race: PRC.

Boobs: small and soft.

Ass: nice and tight.

Body: slim, petite.

AR: Yes.

Pussy: hairy. Trimmed.

HJ:, Yes.

FJ, dunno but lets hope so.

GFE: extremely friendly, giggly.

Damage: 45 + 50

Mr Gringo
05-22-12, 07:41
Sorry bro. I'm new to kuching. Come here to study.Well study this forum bro. Best revision you will ever do! Lots of info here, you just got to look.

Boy1987
05-22-12, 09:17
Went to B* F* again just now around 2pm. Wanted to call no. 3 buy working so called no. 9.

Race : PRC.

Face :6/10.

Body:6/10.

Boobs : 7/10 nice size.

HJ: yes at RM50, aditional RM50 for taking bra off only. I was bloody hell chopped off.

BJ: no.

FJ: she asked for RM200, which I declined.

Massage : 5/10.

Damage : RM43 for massage + RM100 for HJ! Argh.

WIR: I think not.

FixOn
05-22-12, 09:56
Long time do not go to this mp. Got a few new MLs. One with long legs, slim, pretty. Next time maybe check her out. Her boobs are small though.

Name: Ah Fong.

Origin: Zhu Hai.

Face: very cute 8/10 girl next door.

Body: petite, short, slim.

Skin: smooth, tan.

Boobs: 32 small B, firm, nice shape, they were shaking.

Nipples: dark brown, small.

GFE: very friendly, easy going, good personality 10/10.

Pussy: not shaved.

Fj: possible.

Tenure: 1 month.

Damage: 40 +30Bro mantit, thanks for your fr, she's indeed very nice and hardworking girl, massage skill is a lot better, she's now my regular and for your info, I ignore that tian tian also now, bad attitude.

Boy1987
05-22-12, 10:48
Hey Bro.

I am sure you went to the right place but I have never seen a male masseuse rere before, in any case it's your right to say 'I don't want a guy' (even 4 your feet, because it's just wrong he he).

The rm35 is a promotion offer for the Chinese massage ONLY, there should be a signboard on the counter, I have to say that I have not been there for about 3 weeks but I have been going steadily for the last 3 Months and have always had great service, could be that the promo has ended within the last 3 weeks so my apologies to you sir if that is the case as it's certainly not my intention to mislead.

You will rarely see the girls downstairs, You choose a number and they will call them. The best I have seen there? PRC

Number 3 & 9 both under 30.Bro, thanks for your advice. No offense, but I got chopped. Haha I guess I'm just in bad luck. Thanks anyway bro for your info. Peace

Gold Town
05-22-12, 11:14
Sorry bro. I'm new to kuching. Come here to study.Newbie doesn't mean you're going to spoon-feed by senior bro here. I myself a newbie in deed.

Start your adventure by visiting any MP around Kuching here. Sure you'll have various wonderful experiences.

Then share it here. Read the past report to find which area are famous. There's a lot around 101 area or maybe.

You can try your luck at MJC. They're always waiting for you to come and make you happy.

Happy hunting bro. Cheers!

CatinKK
05-22-12, 11:40
Land below the wind is Sabah!Bro Mantit. You got that right. FYI. KK isn't as good as many claim it to be. Plenty of Pinoys and PRCs and not cheap. Especially massage. FJs are pretty much standard everywhere. So how? Maybe we can do a get together and cheong sama sama.

BlackRacing
05-22-12, 13:53
Sorry for not replying some of the messages. Too many I can't reply. Sorry, I will reply whenever free. TQ.

MP somewhere at 2 1/2 miles.

Origin: PRC.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10 Quite entertaining.

Massage: 7/10.

FJ: no ask.

Damage: 40+30.

Feeling bored in the noon & started looking for a MP which a friend said "Superb skills". Curious and decided to find out. Drove around that area, and found it. Went up the stairs and there's a group of MILF sitting with laptops, the boss asked "massage?" I replied "ya". He said "I arrange for you". Called up another younger girl sitting on the counter which I thought was the ladyboss =. = Proceeded to the massage room which is kinda dark in the end. Took off clothes and normal massage proceeded (RM40 for 90mins) which is good as the girl didn't even slacked at all. After a while she asked me want to massage arse area? I said why not? Proceeded to lift both my legs up and her legs under mine. So I was like a flying Superman facing down the floor. From there onwards, I know why my friend said "Superb skills". After 15-20mins massaging, I'm sure no one can stand anymore. Turned to the front and started fondling my didi. Her handjob skill was so so. After that, passed her RM70 and left.

Overall : 8/10

Mr Gringo
05-23-12, 02:25
Went to B* F* again just now around 2pm. Wanted to call no. 3 buy working so called no. 9.

Face :6/10.

Body:6/10.

Boobs : 7/10 nice size.

HJ: yes at RM50, aditional RM50 for taking bra off only. I was bloody hell chopped off.

FJ: she asked for RM200, which I declined.

Massage : 5/10.

Damage : RM43 for massage + RM100 for HJ! Argh.

WIR: I think not.Seriously bro, thats bad luck, I would never have expected that from number 9, I always get her naked, she does struggle a little at first but to be honest not too much he he and it never costs me extra, thats why I'm surprised.

Bro, may I ask, are you kinda new to this scene? I get the impression that you are and maybe that is your problem, you have to be in control of the situation, sweet talk a little.

Anyway I can see you won't go back there again, its just not 'your place', you will find somewhere that suits you better there are plenty here. But whatever you do, don't pay rm100 for a hand job.

Another tip for you because I feel for you. Excellence reflexology ban hock Road. Before 2pm 40 min massage will cost you rm28, only 40 mins but its a cheap way to 'see what ya getting' N0. 68 is in her twenties but she doesn't like to be touched too much, the rest are milfs N0. 77 is great value, very funny and noti but she is very experienced and if you don't know how to control the situation she will sell you on ebay he he. Good luck my friend

Lollipop123
05-23-12, 04:23
First time been to stutong area to hunt!

Name: xiao man

Origin: an hui

Face: hmm. Quite soft. Ok looking.

Body: a bit fat

Skin: smooth.

Boobs: not sure. Quite big got B lar

Nipples: dark brown, like raisin hehe

Pussy: don't know

BJ : no

Tenure: half month.

Damage: 100 (10rm for tips)

Mr Gringo
05-23-12, 06:54
Hey Bro, any hint as to where this place is and how to I'd the girl?

Thanks man

Sorry for not replying some of the messages. Too many I can't reply. Sorry, I will reply whenever free. TQ.

MP somewhere at 2 1/2 miles.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10 Quite entertaining.

Feeling bored in the noon & started looking for a MP which a friend said "Superb skills". Curious and decided to find out. Drove around that area, and found it. Went up the stairs and there's a group of MILF sitting with laptops, the boss asked "massage?" I replied "ya". He said "I arrange for you". Called up another younger girl sitting on the counter which I thought was the ladyboss =. = Proceeded to the massage room which is kinda dark in the end. Took off clothes and normal massage proceeded (RM40 for 90mins) which is good as the girl didn't even slacked at all. After a while she asked me want to massage arse area? I said why not? Proceeded to lift both my legs up and her legs under mine. So I was like a flying Superman facing down the floor. From there onwards, I know why my friend said "Superb skills". After 15-20mins massaging, I'm sure no one can stand anymore. Turned to the front and started fondling my didi. Her handjob skill was so so. After that, passed her RM70 and left.

Overall : 8/10

Mr Gringo
05-23-12, 07:18
Afternoon all.

Just got back from 101, went looking for Simon but I just couldn't find it, any clues where it actually is would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Name: Ah may.

N0. 13.

Face: Beautiful, lot of make up tho.

Body: sexy, voluptuous.

Skin: smoth body.

Boobs: Looked big in her tight dress, not so big naked.

Nipples: small

Ass: firm, nice shape.

Pussy: hairy, well maintained.

HJ: Didn't take.

BJ : capped, ok la.

FJ: acceptable but could have been better.

Damage: rm200 all in.

As I walked in I noticed her straight away, figure hugging dress and big tits with lots of cleavage.

Massage was seriously shit, a prod and a poke here and there, she turned me over started massaging around my groin and eventually fondling my little bro, still had my undies on so asked her to take them off, she was playing with it while I grabbed her fine ass.

She then pointed at her pussy, then grabed my dick and pointed it at her pussy, actually quite funny at the time.

We agreed the price and she stripped, capped me with a BJ, then I fucked her missionary and doggy, turned her round and shot all over her belly. She didn't make much noise but she was very wet.

For me quite an expensive FJ but I'm not complaining.

Fat Fat Roll
05-23-12, 10:23
Bro Mantit. You got that right. FYI. KK isn't as good as many claim it to be. Plenty of Pinoys and PRCs and not cheap. Especially massage. FJs are pretty much standard everywhere. So how? Maybe we can do a get together and cheong sama sama.KK is expensive? I don't think so, KK is the place I can find ON with the best price and with great quality. Honestly, I like KK.

KuchingSiawKia
05-23-12, 15:11
I have tried her. I like her.

First time been to stutong area to hunt!

Name: xiao man

Origin: an hui

Face: hmm. Quite soft. Ok looking.

Body: a bit fat

Boobs: not sure. Quite big got B lar

Nipples: dark brown, like raisin hehe

Pussy: don't know

BJ : no

Tenure: half month.

Damage: 100 (10rm for tips)

BlackRacing
05-24-12, 04:56
Bro, it's above some drinking / karaoke place. Easy to spot. Which girl then I don't know, because I don't ask her number. The younger one. Shoulder length hair.

Hey Bro, any hint as to where this place is and how to I'd the girl?

Thanks man

Lollipop123
05-24-12, 06:30
Revisited her. She is indeed very cute. I kiss on her cheek this time. Let me roam her pussy. Sucked her nipples.Hey bro mantit, mind to tell where is this ting ting?

KuchingSiawKia
05-24-12, 23:39
Name: Xiao Ling.

No: 10.

Body: 7/10 chubby.

GFE: 8/10.

Boobs: 34B. Just touch outside.

HJ: 8/10. Superb.

Damage: 60 (2 hrs) + 30.

Found 2 cute girls here. Going to try them next time.

BlackRacing
05-25-12, 13:03

Face: 4/10.

Body: 7/10

GFE: 7/10.

Boobs: big nipple. One hand can grab all.

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 9/10 good skills.

AssJ: 9/10 good ass massaging skill.

TittyJ: 9/10.

Damage: 43 (90mins) +50.

After yum-cha sessions with friends, decided to go back to the "Superb skills" MP. When reached, was about to close and went to the MP beside it.

Not much left, but feeling kinda "what-to-massage" and tired, so just picked a PRC. Proceeded to the end room (wondered why always ended up in back room). Took off shirt and pants, normal massage but good skills. Proceeded to the ass area, wow, here also got "Superb skills" haha. Massaged my ass and balls for like 20mins. Wonderful. Turned to the front and asked me want to try which type of HJ. Curious and asked how many types. She said "Hand 50, Thigh 50, Tits 100". I said too expensive don't want. Reduced to tit fuck for RM50 as it was late and I guessed if I don't want, she won't even have any tips *grins. She took off her tops, rubbed all over my body and lifted my legs to her stomach height and cupped her tits and started! Nice After a while, I finished off with her lying on the mattress and I blasted some presents on her face LOL.

Overall : Good experience. Worth trying.

Prestigejy
05-26-12, 03:21
Went back to my old Massage lady in ACH area.

Name: Nada.

Race: So call dayak.

Massage: 7-8/10 (good enjoyment)

Breasts: C cup (Nice to hold and lick)

BBBJ CIM.

Damage: 50+30

Mantit
05-26-12, 09:25
Sample the last ML that I haven't try.

Name: Ah Hong.

Origin: Guang Zhou.

Face: 7/10 cute girl next door.

Body: slim 45 kg.

Skin: tan, body smooth, butt not so smooth, hands are rough, face ok only.

Boobs: 34B, perfect size for her, great shape, perky 10/10.

Nipples:small and nice, brown. Felt some hair, nice to suck.

Pussy: not hairy, didn't let me finger, only finger through her panty.

Butt: nice shape.

GFE: super friendly, love her personality, no rush, held on to my dick and hugged me for minutes after I cum 11/10.

HJ: slow and steady, really know how to please me 10/10.

Damage: 72

Gold Town
05-26-12, 09:29

BBBJ CIM.

Damage: 50+30Bro. Is this at Nak Duit mp.

Gold Town
05-26-12, 16:32

BBBJ CIM.

Damage: 50+30Is this the one at NorthDistrict mp?

Prestigejy
05-27-12, 02:19
Is this the one at NorthDistrict mp?Yes it was at Nak duit MP.

Mantit
05-27-12, 06:12
My favorite ML Yang Xue from Batu Merah has just returned from Hunan. However, she disappointed me.

Taking off her top: cannot.

Taking off her bras: cannot.

Suck her nipples: cannot.

Kiss her: cannot.

Taking her shorts: cannot.

FJ: cannot, asked for RM1000.

Tips: asked for RM100, gave her RM50. Somemore asked me to buy perfume and necklace for her.

Total damage: RM100.

WIR: No. Usually with RM70, I can get a SYT with nice body, great GFE, very accommodating, great boobs, great skin, cute face, take off everything.

DickyDick
05-27-12, 08:18
Yes it was at Nak duit MP.Hello mate, how does she look like? The Philippines girl still working there?

Kkkk8888
05-27-12, 16:15
My favorite ML Yang Xue from Batu Merah has just returned from Hunan. However, she disappointed me.

Tips: asked for RM100, gave her RM50. Somemore asked me to buy perfume and necklace for her.

WIR: No. Usually with RM70, I can get a SYT with nice body, great GFE, very accommodating, great boobs, great skin, cute face, take off everything.Maybe auntie is calling. What a bad day bro. Anyway, does she offer FJ?

GemTiger2012
05-28-12, 00:28

After yum-cha sessions with friends, decided to go back to the "Superb skills" MP. When reached, was about to close and went to the MP beside it.Bro, can give some more clues as to the location of these 2 MPs. Tried to PM you but cannot.

Cheers!

Notiguy
05-28-12, 07:06
Bro Mantit,

I have also encountered the same situation in the past. An ML was super nice to me etc etc and when she left kch and returned a few months later everything changed. I then remembered that she had a bf back in her homeland and I suspect it's probably because of a guilty conscience (I. E. Felt bad after just leaving her bf) that made her 'cold' and reluctant to entertain my requests.

I decided not to visit her anymore but had a change after a month or so had passed and true enough she reverted back to how she before. I. E. Good GFE etc.

So maybe you might want to visit her again in a few weeks / month. CAuse if her stuck up and money face attitude doesn change her, loneliness will. My two cents.

WIR: No. Usually with RM70, I can get a SYT with nice body, great GFE, very accommodating, great boobs, great skin, cute face, take off everything.

Mr Gringo
05-28-12, 07:11
Gemtiger. I went looking for this place last night and if I found the right one its called Orchid. In this area of 2n a half mile (tho I call it 3rd mile) you will find Korean restaurant, then you can see Bah Kuteh coffe shop, another (kaya toast type place keep goiung and you will see Orchid on the left near the corner near the roundabout slip Road. Was closed last night when I got there at 10:30ish. Then went to Rainbow MJC (full report coming). The other one is behind you, if your facing Orchid (which is above a Karaoke type pub) there is a small backstreet behind you, can see 'Nivia' sign there but beware because I had a bad experience ther (read my full report).

If your looking for the ass flying superman treatment, which I love. Can also find at Ruby opposite 4 points, ask for Yanzi.

Bro, can give some more clues as to the location of these 2 MPs. Tried to PM you but cannot.

Cheers!

Mr Gringo
05-28-12, 07:43
I went to Rainbow last night half expecting MILF's as per some other reports. Not the case.

As I parked outside there was a young sexy PRC on the phone outside. Kinda waited a bit and managaed to catche her eye, walked up and she accompanied me.

Went in with her and saw 2 other girls. I asked the price for massage and no one understood me LOL, then a bro sitting on the sofa said 'It's 50 dollars, for extra service. Hand job you pay 50 and full job pay 100. I thought he was the boss but he said 'I am just a customer here too' maybe he is also 1 of our Bro's here? Anyway, good advice and he made me feel comfortable with the place. Thanks bro if ya here.

There was one young and very skinny girl sitting next to 'our bro' but I decided to choose the girl I saw outside.

She has no real massage skills just poke here and there. Then the fun started. She was complaining 'so hot' so facing the aircon she pulled up her shirt exposing her firm boobs, the she pulled down her pants letting me see her nice white undies, then. And wait for it. She started to dance. I kid you not gentlemen. Very sexy dancing like Shakira and actually she did look a bit like Shakira.

The she turned around and showed me her ass. Shaking it, grabbing it. Then squeezing her breasts. All this time I am playing with my little bro while watching her sexy dance, she took off her bra and played with my bro and I pulled down her undies, she didn't want to take off because. Japanese flag was flying. SHAME!

Ended up I asked her to lie on the bed and pull her undies to her knees and I came all over her belly and pussy.

I have to say she was very sexy, had a few girls like this recently, not really skinny but more meaty and velutuous, I just kept licking her belly was so nice.

Here we go for the stats.

Name: Shin.

Origin: PRC but got latina look.

Face: 7/10 Naughty face but Pretty.

Body: very shapely, instant sex appeal with Shakira look.

Skin: smooth body skin. Face a ok la.

Boobs: great shape, perky 8/10.

Nipples:small and nice, Pink.

Pussy: Hairy.

Butt: Gorgeous!

GFE: super friendly, good personality, very giggly.

Dancing skills: 15/10 unique experience.

Damage: 50+50.

WIR: fuck yea! FJ next time but she will have to dance 4 it. He he.

GemTiger2012
05-28-12, 08:25
Name: Xiao Yue or something like that.

No. : 168

Origin: Forgot.

Face: 8/10 pretty (for me anyway)

Body: slim, got suckered by her legs and high heels.

Skin: pleasant to the touch.

Boobs: tiny, only fondled for a while from the outside.

Nipples: N / A.

Pussy: N / A.

Butt: flat.

GFE: shy (at least that's how she wanted to portray herself) ,

Massage: 5. 5/10

HJ: a little inexperienced, said she only learned massaging a few months ago.

Damage: 100

Mantit
05-29-12, 00:42
Thanks for your feedback bro.

Bro Mantit,

I have also encountered the same situation in the past. An ML was super nice to me etc etc and when she left kch and returned a few months later everything changed. I then remembered that she had a bf back in her homeland and I suspect it's probably because of a guilty conscience (I. E. Felt bad after just leaving her bf) that made her 'cold' and reluctant to entertain my requests.

I decided not to visit her anymore but had a change after a month or so had passed and true enough she reverted back to how she before. I. E. Good GFE etc.

So maybe you might want to visit her again in a few weeks / month. CAuse if her stuck up and money face attitude doesn change her, loneliness will. My two cents.

GemTiger2012
05-29-12, 03:49
I went looking last night as well, but at 2. 5 mile area. MP situated above karaoke / pub. 3 scantily clad dinos were there when I arrived, couldn't bring myself to try their service though. I am very sure this is the area BlackRacing was referring to. Will try out Ruby soon, cheers!

Gemtiger. I went looking for this place last night and if I found the right one its called Orchid. In this area of 2n a half mile (tho I call it 3rd mile) you will find Korean restaurant, then you can see Bah Kuteh coffe shop, another (kaya toast type place keep goiung and you will see Orchid on the left near the corner near the roundabout slip Road. Was closed last night when I got there at 10:30ish. Then went to Rainbow MJC (full report coming). The other one is behind you, if your facing Orchid (which is above a Karaoke type pub) there is a small backstreet behind you, can see 'Nivia' sign there but beware because I had a bad experience ther (read my full report).

If your looking for the ass flying superman treatment, which I love. Can also find at Ruby opposite 4 points, ask for Yanzi.

GemTiger2012
05-29-12, 03:53
Way to go, Mr Gringo!

Dancing skills: 15/10 unique experience.

Mr Gringo
05-29-12, 07:43
I went looking last night as well, but at 2. 5 mile area. MP situated above karaoke / pub. 3 scantily clad dinos were there when I arrived, couldn't bring myself to try their service though. I am very sure this is the area BlackRacing was referring to. Will try out Ruby soon, cheers!Hey mate, yea I also feel sure this is the place he was refering to, when I decided to take a look that evening I bore in mind that black racing did say that they were dino's but I was ready to ask for the 'young one' had I the chance. They must have been pretty 'Dino-strophic' if you didn't fancy their services. Lucky for me they were closed when I went. LOL.

ManSex
05-29-12, 08:16
Pinoy or prc or local.Got the contact number bro? Pm me

BlackRacing
05-29-12, 10:21
I just passed by there again today. It's called A Reflexology, another one beside is BR Reflexology. There have some dinos and MILF, asked for the younger ones from the boss or the guy there. Don't try dinos haha, I couldn't bring myself to try also. Hope you guys can find it again and good luck!

I went looking last night as well, but at 2. 5 mile area. MP situated above karaoke / pub. 3 scantily clad dinos were there when I arrived, couldn't bring myself to try their service though. I am very sure this is the area BlackRacing was referring to. Will try out Ruby soon, cheers!

Gold Town
05-29-12, 12:33
Name: D*

Origin: Bakso.

Age: according to her, she's the oldest there with 11yrs old daughter.

Face: 8/10 MILF with CFM face (my rate laa.)

Body: 8/10.

Skin: fair and smooth.

Boobs: probably C cup, full hand. Firm and nice to squeeze.

Nipples: light brown. AAA battery size.

Pussy: didn't see. Only roam from outside.

HJ: 9/10 superb with ball massage.

Massage: 8/10

Damage: 80.

When reach there only 3 ML available. My first intention going there is to try the one that bro Prestigejy sample previously.

But was told that she's not coming for work, maybe already cuti gawai. The rest is working. Meet with a guy at the stairway

The time I came and another when I'm heading down. Might be some of the bro s here.

GemTiger2012
05-30-12, 02:43
I just passed by there again today. It's called A Reflexology, another one beside is BR Reflexology. There have some dinos and MILF, asked for the younger ones from the boss or the guy there. Don't try dinos haha, I couldn't bring myself to try also. Hope you guys can find it again and good luck!Yup, that's where I went. I only checked out A Reflexology, not BR. When I went there were no bosses around, only the 3 dinos. I think Mr Gringo went to another place. 3rd mile area.

LatinDancer88
05-30-12, 05:53
Hi,

I am new here, just found this wonderful site / forum, that have all the information that I long been looking for. Kindly thank all si Fu here for the information and advice. Dear si Fu Mr gringo, may I ask what do you mean by flying superman treatment? I never been to massage center before, so for the first time, really look for a nice one to start with.

LatinDancer88
05-30-12, 10:54
Hi I am new here, just found this wonderful website that content all the information that I've long looking for, kindly thank for all si fu here that provide good information, never been to any massage center, so still looking and hopefully can find a great place to start my journey. Si fu Mr Gringo, may I know what do you mean by "ass flying superman treatment".

Mantit
06-02-12, 10:34
Only opened for six days. Fire Swallow. All MLs wear t- shirt uniforms.

Name: Xiao Lee.

Face: 9/10 pretty.

Skin: ok only. Got a scar on her chest

Body: medium build.

Boobs: 36A.

Nipples: nice and pink.

French kiss: yes.

GFE: too aggressive for my liking. She violently kiss me everywhere. Put tongue in my mouth many times until I needed to push her away.

Damage:70

Gold Town
06-02-12, 12:29

GFE: too aggressive for my liking. She violently kiss me everywhere. Put tongue in my mouth many times until I needed to push her away.

Damage:70Bro Mantit,

Where is this MP? Mind to share.

KuchingSiawKia
06-02-12, 15:44
Where is this mp?

Damage:70

Mantit
06-03-12, 04:43
Where is this mp?Red light district-101

Leecheong
06-03-12, 05:08
Where is this mp?Jalan TUn Jugah

Gold Town
06-03-12, 09:02
Red light district-101Is this the one at the back with blue signage? The name start with yang or something.

Industry
06-03-12, 14:26
New to the board and 48hr stopover in Kuching at end of month, staing Abell Hotel can anyone recommend a FS service in that area or should be looking elsewhere.

Many Thanks

Slayer88
06-03-12, 18:10
Haii bro mantit. I'm new here. Be in Kuching for 2 weeks. Can you pm where to find girl to have fun with price below 100. Want to have the most fun here.

Thanks in advance

Mantit
06-04-12, 03:32
Is this the one at the back with blue signage? The name start with yang or something.No. Look around. You will find it. Big red signage.

Gold Town
06-04-12, 05:25
No. Look around. You will find it. Big red signage.Ok. Thanks. Will hunt for it.

Mantit
06-04-12, 15:28
Name: Lulu.

Origin: canton.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 34 small B.

Nipples: big.

Body: short and slim.

Damage: 70

Lancerajai
06-04-12, 19:40
Name: Joyce.

Origin: Philipines.

Boobs: B.

Nipples: Dark Brown.

BJ: BBBJ CIM.

FJ:She say will cost thousands since she's virgin

GFE: 7/10

Damage: 50+50

Initially BJ 100 but told her I dint bring enough money so 50 pun on nya lo. Not much customers also

Lancerajai
06-04-12, 19:46
Name: 33 (Tang)

Origin: somewhere in China.

Face: 6/10 (MILF)

Boobs: B very soft, suck till dry.

HJ: yes. (50)

BJ: Yes but due to her having ulcer so cannot (100)

Body: slim.

Damage: 40+50

She also massage your balls from behind while your in superman position. 1st time try not bad haha.

BTW, where's Blue Ocean 101? Went looking last week but cannot find it. Want to try Vietnam fud.

GemTiger2012
06-05-12, 09:38
Name: Xiao Yue.

No. : 168.

Face: 8/10 still pretty 2nd time.

Body: 6. 5/10 less attractive this time, she was in jeans as compared to skirt and high heels the first time.

Skin: ok.

Boobs: small.

Nipples: small.

Pussy: N / A.

Butt: flat.

GFE: 6/10 very business-minded.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: better this time.

WIR: nope, too many fish in the sea

DickyDick
06-06-12, 05:22
Why is the title thread change from Kuching to B*R* Petanak?

Mr Gringo
06-06-12, 05:44
Hi,

I am new here, just found this wonderful site / forum, that have all the information that I long been looking for. Kindly thank all si Fu here for the information and advice. Dear si Fu Mr gringo, may I ask what do you mean by flying superman treatment? I never been to massage center before, so for the first time, really look for a nice one to start with.The flying superman is where you are lying on your belly, the ML is kneeling on the end of the bed, she then lifts your legs onto her hips / thighs and she shuffles forward so your legs are now elevated but you are still face down, she now has full acces to your butt and your little bro. Cool experience.

Mr Gringo
06-06-12, 05:49
Yup, that's where I went. I only checked out A Reflexology, not BR. When I went there were no bosses around, only the 3 dinos. I think Mr Gringo went to another place. 3rd mile area.Yea seems I went to the wrong location, really can't think of any MP in 2. 5 miles and its a small area, GemTiger can you give me a better indication as to where it is? With my limited goegraphical sense. 2.5 mile is Saberkas and 3 mile is Mcdonalds.

GemTiger2012
06-06-12, 07:42
Yea seems I went to the wrong location, really can't think of any MP in 2. 5 miles and its a small area, GemTiger can you give me a better indication as to where it is? With my limited goegraphical sense. 2.5 mile is Saberkas and 3 mile is Mcdonalds.Going along Jalan Rock towards 3rd Mile, it's situated in the commercial centre on your left, opposite Wisma Hong. Located above Panggau Libau karaoke. Proceed with caution though!

Gold Town
06-06-12, 15:07
Yea seems I went to the wrong location, really can't think of any MP in 2. 5 miles and its a small area, GemTiger can you give me a better indication as to where it is? With my limited goegraphical sense. 2.5 mile is Saberkas and 3 mile is Mcdonalds.Bro. I think the MP that bro GemTiger2012 mentioned was the one not far past Courts if you're coming from W. Saberkas. There's Grandma's Bak Kut the next block and a pub below it. Correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck in your hunting.

Unhas007
06-07-12, 13:50

BBBJ CIM.

Damage: 50+30Hi bro where is this mp?

CarkeyBola
06-07-12, 23:19
Sample the last ML that I haven't try.

Name: Ah Hong.

Origin: Guang Zhou.

Face: 7/10 cute girl next door.

Body: slim 45 kg.

Skin: tan, body smooth, butt not so smooth, hands are rough, face ok only.

Boobs: 34B, perfect size for her, great shape, perky 10/10.

Nipples:small and nice, brown. Felt some hair, nice to suck.

Pussy: not hairy, didn't let me finger, only finger through her panty.

Butt: nice shape.

GFE: super friendly, love her personality, no rush, held on to my dick and hugged me for minutes after I cum 11/10.

HJ: slow and steady, really know how to please me 10/10.

Damage: 72If you don't mind, tell me what is XMT Stutong. Because, I've been there for atleast 4 round for looking that XMT Building (which I believe is near the 4 point hotel, tell me if I'm wrong)

CarkeyBola
06-07-12, 23:26
Name: Lulu.

Origin: canton.

Boobs: 34 small B.

Damage: 70Where is venice stutong actually. I've been seen that there quite branches using the VENICE REFLEXOLOGY. But juz want to to know if all of them offer the same services?

Mr Gringo
06-08-12, 02:56
Name: Dunno.

Face: 8/10 very pretty.

Body: 9/10 slim but shapely.

Boobs: firm.

Pussy: hairy (just managed to slip a couple fingers in her undies)

Butt: cute and firm.

GFE: 9/10 super friendly.

HJ: not bad but not great.

Mr Gringo
06-08-12, 03:02

Massage was so so but she started playing with my dick quite early into it, stroking from behind.

Then she lay down beside me and lots of good deep french kisses but AR was a struggle ansd she had a dress on which she was never going to take off.

Managed to get her dress up around her waist and played with her pussy with undies on. Feel there is more to be had and for me she is very pretty.

Mr Gringo
06-08-12, 03:17
going along jalan rock towards 3rd mile, it's situated in the commercial centre on your left, opposite wisma hong. located above panggau libau karaoke. proceed with caution though!ok thank you to gemtiger and gold town, i know where you mean now, didn't actually know anything existed there. tho may not bother to check it out now because having a 'dinophobia' attack he he.

from wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,

see dinophobia (disambiguation).

a phobia (from the greek: &966; &972; &946; &959; &962; , oldiphóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear" of scantily clad, elderly massage therapists hailing from 'the peoples republic of china'

sometimes come with a label usage warning: product may need ironing before satisfactory use. (-: (sori, couldn't resist)

Mr Gringo
06-08-12, 07:14

Attire: 11/10 Very sexily dressed, little pink 'teddy' with high heels and the tiniest skin tight shorts.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Body: 9/10 very slim, would be 10/10 but boobs not big or firm enough.

Skin: nice.

Boobs: small, nice pink nipples.

Pussy: well maintained.

Butt: firm and juicy.

GFE: 10/10 super friendly, lay down with me, kissed my neck and lips.

Massage: 4/10 needs practise but who cares? LOL.

HJ: not bad. Certainly had better.

DATY: Oh yes!

Sex Appeal: HOT!

Damage: 42+58

WIR: definitely, had a hard job leaving there.

Well gentlemen. I went looking for a different MP this morning as advertised here but couldn't find it.

So just randomly chose one of the many nearby.

I walked in to this MP and it was like I had died and gone to heaven, there must have been at least 10/12 beautiful young girls all sitting on the sofa and all so friendly, a MILF and DINO free environment. Usually I never sit down just make a quick choice and hope for the best but this time. I sat. I scanned. I dribbled a little.

I just had to look at them all, and I remember saying out loud 'so many beautiful girls'.

All of the dressed very sexy, tiny dresses, little skirts tiny shorts. I thought they were all going clubbing LOL.

I have to say gents, I was absolutely torn in deciding which one to choose, I was a kid in a candy store. I couldn't understand why I have never heard mention of this place before, or maybe I do. ISG's best kept secret?

I won't bore you 2 much with the magical experience I shared withh Ya Ya but started out with limited AR but ended up with her absolutely naked lying on her back and DATY, she was pulling my hair and growling, tried to pull my head up and she pushed me back down and again growled something in Chinese he he. I opened her legs as wide as possible, kneeled in front of her and let go all over her tummy and boobs. Excellent!

TigerGem2012. U would love this place I think. I have read your reports and I feel we have similar 'interests'. Even as I was leaving I couldn't keep my eyes off all the gorgeous girls. They were everywhere!

GemTiger2012
06-08-12, 09:36
TigerGem2012. U would love this place I think. I have read your reports and I feel we have similar 'interests'. Even as I was leaving I couldn't keep my eyes off all the gorgeous girls. They were everywhere!Haha, great to hear you had a good time! DATY, strip-massages, etc. Man, you're getting quite a lot from just MPs! I've been to this MP before and ya, all SYTs dressed to the nines. It would be utopia if only their massaging skills improved by say 200. That said, nothing wrong with going for a quick release assisted by all the eye-candy available.

Mantit
06-08-12, 11:50
Where have you been bro? I have tried almost every girl at this place.

Attire: 11/10 Very sexily dressed, little pink 'teddy' with high heels and the tiniest skin tight shorts.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Body: 9/10 very slim, would be 10/10 but boobs not big or firm enough.

Skin: nice.

Boobs: small, nice pink nipples.

Pussy: well maintained.

Butt: firm and juicy.

GFE: 10/10 super friendly, lay down with me, kissed my neck and lips.

Massage: 4/10 needs practise but who cares? LOL.

HJ: not bad. Certainly had better.

DATY: Oh yes!

Sex Appeal: HOT!

Damage: 42+58

WIR: definitely, had a hard job leaving there.

Well gentlemen. I went looking for a different MP this morning as advertised here but couldn't find it.

So just randomly chose one of the many nearby.

I walked in to this MP and it was like I had died and gone to heaven, there must have been at least 10/12 beautiful young girls all sitting on the sofa and all so friendly, a MILF and DINO free environment. Usually I never sit down just make a quick choice and hope for the best but this time. I sat. I scanned. I dribbled a little.

I just had to look at them all, and I remember saying out loud 'so many beautiful girls'.

All of the dressed very sexy, tiny dresses, little skirts tiny shorts. I thought they were all going clubbing LOL.

I have to say gents, I was absolutely torn in deciding which one to choose, I was a kid in a candy store. I couldn't understand why I have never heard mention of this place before, or maybe I do. ISG's best kept secret?

I won't bore you 2 much with the magical experience I shared withh Ya Ya but started out with limited AR but ended up with her absolutely naked lying on her back and DATY, she was pulling my hair and growling, tried to pull my head up and she pushed me back down and again growled something in Chinese he he. I opened her legs as wide as possible, kneeled in front of her and let go all over her tummy and boobs. Excellent!

TigerGem2012. U would love this place I think. I have read your reports and I feel we have similar 'interests'. Even as I was leaving I couldn't keep my eyes off all the gorgeous girls. They were everywhere!

Gold Town
06-08-12, 13:02
Where have you been bro? I have tried almost every girl at this place.Bro Mantit. I think it's venice of italy. By the way bro Gringo, did you FJ her or what?

KuchingSiawKia
06-08-12, 17:12
Went to this mp yesterday.

Name: Xiao Liew.

Boobs: B cup. Nice to hold.

Nipple: Big and pinkish.

HJ: 7/10. Massage slowly and not rushing.

Damage: 50 (1. 5 hours) + 20.

WIR: Maybe.

She offers Full PackageatRM150 but I didn't take it. Offered HJ at RM50 and lastly she said RM20 as not many customer. Only few PRCs here and all of them over 30 years old.

Anyone tried Fire Butterfly? Any ML to recommend?

KuchingSiawKia
06-08-12, 17:12
Is this place XMT 101?

Where have you been bro? I have tried almost every girl at this place.

Mantit
06-09-12, 00:59
Is this place XMT 101?You are right.

Mr Gringo
06-09-12, 03:04
Where have you been bro? I have tried almost every girl at this place.Hi Bro Mantit.

Yea I have been missing out, not sure how this slipped my radar. It's a great place.

I do have 2 questions for you if that's ok?

Could you recommend me a girl from there that in your experiences was great value?

Am I right in understanding from your conversation KuchingSiawKia with that you are refering to this place as XMT? May I ask why?

Mr Gringo
06-09-12, 03:07
Bro Mantit. I think it's venice of italy. By the way bro Gringo, did you FJ her or what?No FJ, not so sure it was available but no CD anyway.

Mantit
06-09-12, 11:50
Hi Bro Mantit.

Yea I have been missing out, not sure how this slipped my radar. It's a great place.

I do have 2 questions for you if that's ok?

Could you recommend me a girl from there that in your experiences was great value?

Am I right in understanding from your conversation KuchingSiawKia with that you are refering to this place as XMT? May I ask why?All girls here are great except the No. 1 who is a bit of money face. But she is the prettiest there.

I bet you do not read Chinese. XMT is their name in Chinese.

Mantit
06-09-12, 11:56
First time visit this MP.

Name: Lin Xia.

Origin: Jiang Xi.

Face: 5/10.

Body: slight plump.

Skin: body is ok, face's complexion is poor.

Boobs: 35C, big, soft.

Nipples: nice. Cannot suck.

Butt: ok.

Pussy: did not let me see or touch.

GFE: Poor. At first, did not let me take off her bras and clothes. To take off, ask for extra RM50 tips. I told her no. Max total tips I will give is RM50 or else, no need HJ at all. Finally, she gave in.

Damage: 45+50 (asked for 100 tips)

This place is expensive due to the nice hotel right opposite. The girls are spoiled with travelers giving them big tips.

On the way out, saw a better looking girl. Most girls here are not really looker.

Manga00
06-10-12, 02:09
May I know where is the place?

Kennethchin85
06-10-12, 06:00
Name: Xiao qing no. 9.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

AR: yes, butt good to hold.

GFE : 8/10.

HJ: 8/10.

FK : yes.

Damage 80.

WIR yes

Mantit
06-10-12, 06:40
Even though I have tried Shirley many times, I still love her. In fact, she is No. 1 on my list now. Beautiful flawless smooth skin and complexion. She is still at her tender age of 24. Super cute girl next door face. Silky long hair. Slim long body. Perky B cup boobs in great shape and soft. Small nipples to suck. Trimmed pussy. Very sexy back. Great butts to hold. Did I mention her GFE is 10/10. She used to work in Shenzhen as a ML also. Therefore, she shared a lot of info about the " sex guide" in China and also locally. Intoxicating smile with a tiger tooth. The best of all, she is not a money face! She just take whatever amount of tips I give her. She is a keeper.

Manga00
06-10-12, 07:04
Where have you been bro? I have tried almost every girl at this place.The 100 and 1st Italian city. May I know where's the place? Tq

Boy1987
06-10-12, 09:38
Even though I have tried Shirley many times, I still love her. In fact, she is No. 1 on my list now. Beautiful flawless smooth skin and complexion. She is still at her tender age of 24. Super cute girl next door face. Silky long hair. Slim long body. Perky B cup boobs in great shape and soft. Small nipples to suck. Trimmed pussy. Very sexy back. Great butts to hold. Did I mention her GFE is 10/10. She used to work in Shenzhen as a ML also. Therefore, she shared a lot of info about the " sex guide" in China and also locally. Intoxicating smile with a tiger tooth. The best of all, she is not a money face! She just take whatever amount of tips I give her. She is a keeper.Bro Mantit, may I know whr and how to get this GEM?

Thanks a lot bro

CheongKch
06-10-12, 10:54
Fellow KCH cheong gors. Pm me any FL? Local more my type.

Appreciate it!

Mantit
06-10-12, 17:04
The famous Ling Ling is back!

PussyLover888
06-10-12, 19:10
Even though I have tried Shirley many times, I still love her. In fact, she is No. 1 on my list now. Beautiful flawless smooth skin and complexion. She is still at her tender age of 24. Super cute girl next door face. Silky long hair. Slim long body. Perky B cup boobs in great shape and soft. Small nipples to suck. Trimmed pussy. Very sexy back. Great butts to hold. Did I mention her GFE is 10/10. She used to work in Shenzhen as a ML also. Therefore, she shared a lot of info about the " sex guide" in China and also locally. Intoxicating smile with a tiger tooth. The best of all, she is not a money face! She just take whatever amount of tips I give her. She is a keeper.Where I can find her bro.

GemTiger2012
06-11-12, 04:20
Was entertaining some friends from overseas so we went hopping around town over a few nights. Here's what I can still recall :

Three of us went to Ruby at RH Plaza, girls are all average looking. I got a lemon: she was quite pretty, long straight hair, fair, late twenties but the minute she started massaging the sob stories came, how she was conned into this trade, how she can't wait to go home etc. She kept on apologizing for her lack of skills, I told her it was ok (purely because she looked like an ex-flame of mine) but she went on and on and on. I told her to lie down next to me and start the HJ, shot my load and went off.

We hit a few pubs / KTVs around town over the next few nights: D*l* by the river, the famous Pinoy-infested sports bar at ACH and H*be* near the airport. Most fun was had at L* sports bar: all the girls were extremely sporting and fun. The names I can remember are May (she's good at pool) , JenJen (pretty and petite girl, very fun) , Liza (tall, leggy girl) and Sandy. Had a ST with Liza, great body but tiny boobs. Pussy was shaven and tight, sound system was extra loud. Faced-fucked her before doing her doggie and missionary.

H*be* near the airport was ok, we had a massive room with around 8 girls entertaining us. Names I can still recall are Ah another site (Viet girl with nice tattoo on her back) and Lemon aka Niu Niu (Eurasian looking PRC).

CityHunter9192
06-11-12, 04:33
Xmt jln song got one fair, innocent, girl next door look girl before, now dunno went to where ad.

Back China ad? I dunno her num, she told me her name was 'Duo duo' I suspect a fake one? O. O.

Bro here have any news of this girl?

Mr Gringo
06-11-12, 07:13
Was entertaining some friends from overseas so we went hopping around town over a few nights. Here's what I can still recall :

Three of us went to Ruby at RH Plaza, girls are all average looking. I got a lemon: she was quite pretty, long straight hair, fair, late twenties but the minute she started massaging the sob stories came, how she was conned into this trade, how she can't wait to go home etc. She kept on apologizing for her lack of skills, I told her it was ok (purely because she looked like an ex-flame of mine) but she went on and on and on. I told her to lie down next to me and start the HJ, shot my load and went off.

We hit a few pubs / KTVs around town over the next few nights: D*l* by the river, the famous Pinoy-infested sports bar at ACH and H*be* near the airport. Most fun was had at L* sports bar: all the girls were extremely sporting and fun. The names I can remember are May (she's good at pool) , JenJen (pretty and petite girl, very fun) , Liza (tall, leggy girl) and Sandy. Had a ST with Liza, great body but tiny boobs. Pussy was shaven and tight, sound system was extra loud. Faced-fucked her before doing her doggie and missionary.

H*be* near the airport was ok, we had a massive room with around 8 girls entertaining us. Names I can still recall are Ah another site (Viet girl with nice tattoo on her back) and Lemon aka Niu Niu (Eurasian looking PRC).Sounds like as fun filled few nights, wish I was there LOL, pity about your 'lemon' at Ruby, my last aapearance there wasn't as good as the first either. I got a real hard assed faced money face, by her own admission, so you speak / understand Chinese right? I don't which can be a problem at times.

What where is 'L' bar? How much for ST?

Mr Gringo
06-11-12, 07:42
All girls here are great except the No. 1 who is a bit of money face. But she is the prettiest there.

I bet you do not read Chinese. XMT is their name in Chinese.Hi Bro, thanks for the heads up on N01. No bigger erection cancellation than a money face he he.

You are correct in assuming that I don't understand Chinese in any written or spoken form. That would explain why I have never seen 'Venice' on here but I have seen many times 'XMT'.

I have also heard good things about 'Simon' I think in Song but could never find it. I guess that has a different name in Chinese, is that the case?

GemTiger2012
06-11-12, 09:40
H*be* near the airport was ok, we had a massive room with around 8 girls entertaining us. Names I can still recall are Ah another site (Viet girl with nice tattoo on her back) and Lemon aka Niu Niu (Eurasian looking PRC).Dunno why my report came out with these typos: the KTV I was referring to was Harbor and the Viet GRO's name was Ah Ther.

We also had a blast at D*l*x KTV. Mega huge room with 10+ girls coming in and out. There was a special strip-show arrangement featuring 3 Pinoy GROs, as far as I can remember.

KuchingSiawKia
06-11-12, 15:43
Revisited here after long time. Most of the ml here are still pretty compared to other mp.

Name: Lee Lu.

Origin: Guangzhou.

Boobs: 34B.

Nipples: Nice to suck.

GFE: 8/10 very friendly and talkative.

HJ: 5/10.

Pussy: Dint see. Just touch from outside.

FJ: not sure.

Damage: 82 (2 hrs) + FOC HJ.

WIR: Yes for other gal maybe. Want to try different ML.

Mantit
06-12-12, 00:26
Hi Bro, thanks for the heads up on N01. No bigger erection cancellation than a money face he he.

You are correct in assuming that I don't understand Chinese in any written or spoken form. That would explain why I have never seen 'Venice' on here but I have seen many times 'XMT'.

I have also heard good things about 'Simon' I think in Song but could never find it. I guess that has a different name in Chinese, is that the case?Simon=XMT=Venice

PussyLover888
06-12-12, 02:41
Went to this mp yesterday.

Name: Xiao Liew.

Boobs: B cup. Nice to hold.

Nipple: Big and pinkish.

HJ: 7/10. Massage slowly and not rushing.

Damage: 50 (1. 5 hours) + 20.

She offers Full PackageatRM150 but I didn't take it. Offered HJ at RM50 and lastly she said RM20 as not many customer. Only few PRCs here and all of them over 30 years old.

Anyone tried Fire Butterfly? Any ML to recommend?Where the place Bro?

GemTiger2012
06-12-12, 03:34
Sounds like as fun filled few nights, wish I was there LOL, pity about your 'lemon' at Ruby, my last aapearance there wasn't as good as the first either. I got a real hard assed faced money face, by her own admission, so you speak / understand Chinese right? I don't which can be a problem at times.

What where is 'L' bar? How much for ST?We should have an outing together, XMT Stutong or 101? My Mandarin is passable which helps a lot yes. L*the* Sports bar is located at ACH area, cost of ST is up to your negotiation skills, I paid RM200.

GemTiger2012
06-12-12, 03:40
ML: No. 3.

Boobs: 3/10.

Body: 4/10.

GFE : 4/10.

Damage 100.

WIR: no.

This MP has Thai, Pinoy, Indon and PRC MLs, over 20 ladies in total. Not very impressed with the service, only plus point is the location being quite isolated so those seeking for discretion and privacy might like it.

GemTiger2012
06-12-12, 04:34

Massage was so so but she started playing with my dick quite early into it, stroking from behind.

Then she lay down beside me and lots of good deep french kisses but AR was a struggle ansd she had a dress on which she was never going to take off.

Managed to get her dress up around her waist and played with her pussy with undies on. Feel there is more to be had and for me she is very pretty.Never been to RubyatJalan Song, any pointers re the location of this MP?

GemTiger2012
06-12-12, 08:23
Thought I'll go for an hour's massage in the afternoon. There were around 5 MLs lounging around when I arrived, I chose the tallest of the lot. Fair, slim and friendly looking 22-year old from Hainan Island, been here for 2 weeks. She was dressed in a sexy black lingerie and high heels, her face was fairly average, push-up bra hiding probably A-cups. Good enough so we proceeded to a fairly large room.

After around 20 minutes of piano presses she started caressing my butt crack, cheeks and thighs with her fingers. Failing to illicit any response from me, she then asked me to turn over and smiled coyly. I responded by asking her to remove my undies to which she gladly complied. Started chatting with me while taking her sweet time caressing my balls and cleaning my rod with wet tissues. Commented on my chest hair, ran her hands all over it and then started to lick and suck my nipples one at a time. She took her sweet time, giving out soft moans while I started to check her body out. She was wearing naughty pink panties which had a flap in front granting me direct access to her pussy. Two-finger access was granted and the moans increased. A few minutes later, I heard her whisper,"Do you want to make love?" in Mandarin. Negotiations commenced and we settled on RM200 all in.

FJ was pretty SOP: Cowgirl-standing doggy-standing missionary-missionary.

She told me to keep the FJ service to myself as they were only allowed to offer HJs at the MP.

BlackRacing
06-12-12, 08:58
LN 101.

Name: no ask (number 1)

Face: has a MILF face that goes "fuck me hard"

Origin: China.

Nipples: Nice to suck.

GFE: 8/10 very friendly, talkative and cheeky.

HJ: 7/10.

Tijuana: 9/10.

Pussy: didn't see. Touch from outside when she strips with only undies.

FJ: 80% can as long as got $

Damage: 50 (90mins) + tit fuck + cum on tits RM70.

Went to LN101 one night, saw a few PRC on the couch, scanned through a fews, only one is good looking on couch. Planned to take her then another came out from the room, wearing tight mini dress revealing her boobs and long legs. Direct took her. Went into the room and when taking off shirt, she hugged from behind and already want to strip my pants and playfully rub my didi from outside my underwear. Lied down and start massaging like normal, after a while turned to front and start teasing my didi. Asked for rm100 tit fuck, bargained till rm70. She stripped down only left her undies. She took her time slowly in pleasing me. No rush. Good recommended.

Gold Town
06-13-12, 04:40
My FR for last nite.

Boobs: B cup. Firm and nice to hold.

Pussy: Didn't see. Just caress with undies on.

Damage: 75.

Went there around 10pm and asked for her since she is not there. Told by another ML that she is still working and suggest me to

Wait. Hearing that I am looking for her, she went out and told me her session nearly finnish, asking me to sit on the sofa for a while.

Then off I go into the cubicle and the massage begin as usual. During HJ me, she lying beside me, suck my nipples and FK.

After the session she do ask me for a favour, sending her to tapau her late dinner. We go to Bt. 3 area and buy tapau her dinner.

She want to pay me but I say it's on, thanked me and kissed me. Send her back to the MP and I am going home liao. Hehe.

BlackHackle
06-13-12, 06:36
Where in kuching MP got blowjob?

Mr Gringo
06-13-12, 08:06
Never been to RubyatJalan Song, any pointers re the location of this MP?As I think you may have guessed from previous location scouting my directions suck he he.

RubyatJalan song.

If you know where LN is at the side of SCR, as you pass LN on your right, you keep walking and you will come to it, I only know the rear entrance, from a different direction, its basically behind Porkies restaurant, facing porkies walk past it on the right hand side and again you will come to it. There are 2 together there, the other is all Chinese sign written.

Also had Jo Jo there, she is cute but a money face, the whole hour I was with her she kept looking at me like she wanted kill me. LOL.

Mr Gringo
06-13-12, 08:15
ML: No. 3.

Boobs: 3/10.

Body: 4/10.

GFE : 4/10.

Damage 100.

WIR: no.

This MP has Thai, Pinoy, Indon and PRC MLs, over 20 ladies in total. Not very impressed with the service, only plus point is the location being quite isolated so those seeking for discretion and privacy might like it.I have also had N0. 3 there, I actually thought she was ok, then again it was past midnight and I was pretty drunk, I would imagine that my 'beer goggles' improved her appearance somewhat. I did managed to get her naked and lying down on the bed with her legs wide open.

Where did you get your 'unexpected quickie? ' as per your report.

Mr Gringo
06-13-12, 08:23
We should have an outing together, XMT Stutong or 101? My Mandarin is passable which helps a lot yes. L*the* Sports bar is located at ACH area, cost of ST is up to your negotiation skills, I paid RM200.Yes we certainly should. I am unavailable til the end of this month. Deadlines looming!

So lets raincheck til I get back. That would be great tho.

I actually had my 'last one for this month' yesterday. You'll be surprised were I went ha ha. I will put up a FR when I find the time.

Jac001
06-13-12, 08:38
Thought I'll go for an hour's massage in the afternoon. There were around 5 MLs lounging around when I arrived, I chose the tallest of the lot. Fair, slim and friendly looking 22-year old from Hainan Island, been here for 2 weeks. She was dressed in a sexy black lingerie and high heels, her face was fairly average, push-up bra hiding probably A-cups. Good enough so we proceeded to a fairly large room.

After around 20 minutes of piano presses she started caressing my butt crack, cheeks and thighs with her fingers. Failing to illicit any response from me, she then asked me to turn over and smiled coyly. I responded by asking her to remove my undies to which she gladly complied. Started chatting with me while taking her sweet time caressing my balls and cleaning my rod with wet tissues. Commented on my chest hair, ran her hands all over it and then started to lick and suck my nipples one at a time. She took her sweet time, giving out soft moans while I started to check her body out. She was wearing naughty pink panties which had a flap in front granting me direct access to her pussy. Two-finger access was granted and the moans increased. A few minutes later, I heard her whisper,"Do you want to make love?" in Mandarin. Negotiations commenced and we settled on RM200 all in.

FJ was pretty SOP: Cowgirl-standing doggy-standing missionary-missionary.

She told me to keep the FJ service to myself as they were only allowed to offer HJs at the MP.The rate for all in at mp is just 150 at cap, normally can nego lower but don't spoil the market by giving higher. Together let's make cheonging cheaper not more expensive.

KuchingSiawKia
06-13-12, 14:22
Matang nearby emart supermarket.

Where the place Bro?

Joraiden
06-14-12, 09:14
I heard from my x-boss, she was caught. But not at the hotel I used to bone her. What a poor lady*sigh. She's at simpang 3 by now. .

Went to the famous boutique hotel in kuching, just to visit my ex-colleague. Asked my friend whether is there any 'KFC' in the room. Positively, had four of them. All PRCs. 3 of them would charge RM130-RM180 for ST. If you know how to 'kautim' them, you will get as lower as RM100. Seems affordable, aite. Then. 1 PRC has returned after being detained by MIB makes her returns, which I Fk her years ago. She's one of a kind FL would give you highest satisfaction if you are sweetalker. Very accommodating, and GFE ratings, I can say. 8/10. I would recommend her to all bros if I happened to meet you guys (perhaps we can arrange for drink as I would not reveal the place ever since she has been detained by MIB, the cause by other PRCs FL last time, backstabbing her due to lower charge ST in comparison).

Here's the FR:

Name: W. Suen (just call her suen-suen)

Origin: Shenzen.

Body: Petite.

Boobs: 34B.

Nipple: Slightly Brown.

Skin: Fair.

BBBJ: Yes 7/10.

DATY: Asked but declined.

Pussy: Slightly hairy but still tight.

Accommodation: 7/10.

Position: First, BBBJ and she's already wet the time I play with her clit. Took about 5 mins BBBJ, then cowboy. Her moans, damn. Pornstar rating. Then Miss. Doggy and end up with Miss.

Battleship: Almost 1 hour.

Damage: RM100.

Hairy Timun
06-15-12, 09:58
The famous Ling Ling is back!Woots! Can I know where? Is it still the same place as before? Used to be her regular till I relocated out of town! Damn. Brings back fond memorie!

Manga00
06-15-12, 13:12
Simon=XMT=VeniceMay I know the exact location. Or near which block?

Thanks bro

Mantit
06-17-12, 03:04
Name: Bei Bei.

Origin: Fujian.

Face: 8/10 cute, Japanese like.

Skin: smooth, fair. Face complexion is good.

Body: medium, got a bit of meat.

Boobs: 35 small B. 9/10 vey firm, great shape

Nipples: pink, nice but cannot suck.

Pussy: did not let me see.

Outfit: wear long jeans, access became limited.

GFE: good, friendly, talkative.

Kiss: no.

Damage: 40+50 tips (insist on rm50 tips)

Got another big boobs here but she is older and face is not good.

Mantit
06-17-12, 06:46
Name: Bing Bing.

Mandarin: Excellent.

Face: 8/10 good.

Boobs: 35 small B, not great shape, saggy a little.

Nipples: big, nice to suck.

Pussy: trimmed.

IQ: smart.

Damage: 40+50 (expensive tips)

Better stick to XMT for cheap and satisfactory service.

Boy1987
06-18-12, 08:33

Name : xiao xia.

Face : 6/10.

Body : 6/10.

Boobs : 5/10 under the bra. No sucking. Small.

Pussy : hairy. No touching allowed. With undies though.

HJ : 5/10 rush. N skilless.

Damage : RM42 + RM30.

WIR : not sure.

A friend of mine brought me thr. Not bad for a MP that provides a tiny lounge and beer. Was drinking first arrive thn went for a massage. Regretted a little because not v satisfied with the massage and HJ. My fren told me if your a regular thr you can have FJ but brin your own CD. Haha

Joraiden
06-19-12, 06:44
Last nite, after badminton session, we went to siang2 7th miles to quench our thirst and stomach filling. Looking at my watch. 10. 35pm, we made our move. Out of sudden, 'Relax Msg' popped up in mind. So, I rushed, straight to MJC. Upon arrival, I saw one guy sitting at the couch talking to Black-Satin PRC girl. (Could it be one of our brothers here). Then ask the counter lady, named, Susan, asking for my regular ML, Gee. She said, Gee already went home. Asked for Linda (Malay lady) , she's not coming. So, opted for available ladies. About 5 of them. One, Black-Satin Girl is still busy talking to the guy. The other 3 still playing cards, while the one available is waiting for me to opt for her. Without any further, I just pick that 5th girl. Directed to the cubicle. Below is the description:

Name: Ah Xiau or Jiao (couldn't recall her name because she's soft spoken).

Origin: PRC: Fuzhou (Please correct me if such that name exist in Mainland).

Body: 6/10 (Petite)

Face: 4/10 (So-so)

Boobs: 7/10 35C (Bit saggy)

Nipples: Light Brown (Nice to suck)

HJ: 8/10 Yes.

AR: 8/10

BBBJ: the.

FJ: Asked but Japanese Flag arise (Asking me to come for tomorrow, which is today. That FJ could be available with the cost of RM200)

GFE: 8/10 Superb. Kiss my forehead before I leave that place.

Massage: 6/10 Powerful hand. But not up to my standard as 'Pecah Angin'.

Damage: 50 + 30 (plus tips 20) = 100.

WIR: I'll consider.

NightBoy84
06-19-12, 17:52
XMT STUTONG.

Name: Xiao LU.

Origin: guang zho.

No. : 5.

Face: 8/10 pretty

Body: 6/10 slim and wearing a short skirt

Skin: white and smooth.

Boobs: small.

Nipples: pink. Cannot suck.

Pussy: woo nice and wet.

GFE: 10/10 very friendly treats me like her bf

Massage: 3/10. Sorry to said lah bro just poke around.

HJ: not bad

Damage: 60+30

WIR: nope.

Not bad for me as the first time experience that try this mp which highly recommended by all taiko in this forum. Thank.

Lelakigersang
06-20-12, 10:50
Bro. Is she from Miri. Can U tell me where can I get her? I'll be in Miri tomorrow.

My FR for last nite.

Went there around 10pm and asked for her since she is not there. Told by another ML that she is still working and suggest me to

Wait. Hearing that I am looking for her, she went out and told me her session nearly finnish, asking me to sit on the sofa for a while.

Then off I go into the cubicle and the massage begin as usual. During HJ me, she lying beside me, suck my nipples and FK.

After the session she do ask me for a favour, sending her to tapau her late dinner. We go to Bt. 3 area and buy tapau her dinner.

She want to pay me but I say it's on, thanked me and kissed me. Send her back to the MP and I am going home liao. Hehe.

Sythes
06-20-12, 17:41
First of all, I'm really2 new to this forum. Them. I'm currently going to kuching by the end of this month. So I'm looking for girls for overnight action. I would love to try beautiful local girls. I appreciate it so much if someone can pm me some info or OKT number to me. Thanks.

Sythes
06-20-12, 17:49
I'm looking for girls for overnight action. I appreciate it so much if someone can share me some info or any OKT number in kuching. I'm going to kuching end of this month.

Gold Town
06-20-12, 18:51
No. She is at Kuching.

Bro. Is she from Miri. Can U tell me where can I get her? I'll be in Miri tomorrow.

Sythes
06-20-12, 20:00
LN 101.

Name: no ask (number 1)

Face: has a MILF face that goes "fuck me hard"

Origin: China.

Nipples: Nice to suck...Bro. Can share the location of the place? Thanks.

Joraiden
06-21-12, 10:14
Last nite, after 'cock-shuttling', I ask for OKT no. From a good fren of mine. Few OKTs no. Some no. 'Tiada Dalam Perkhidmatan'. And others, offers PRC but way to high. RM250 for ST include Room. All rejected. Then, One-O-One came across. Heading to Maybank, to withdraw some FULUS. That was 12. 04am. ATM running out of service. Waited until 1. 15am, ATMs' back to operation. Cash withdraw-ed, proceed to OneOone with the hoping MP is still open. One still open, yet about to close. RxBy, above Coloseum karaoke. So, up I went. While walking to the staircase, saw two fellows smoking. They're moving to LD (Could they be, some of our forumers here). Door's opened, and one ML greet me with lovely smile."Massage?" I nodded. Didn't bother scanning all MLs. Follow the lady who first greet me to room. Clothes off. Only brief still on. The ML asked me to take off the brief with laughing. Damn. I feel odd. So brief off then superman on the bed. Piano'ing my back. Tap here and there. About 20 minutes, asked me to turn over. And here's where the fun start. Starting with caressing my body with CFM with the eyes close. Without asking, she start to HJ my didi. Me making a move touching her Y and FF. She's start to moan. So damn loud. I was afraid others might heard. While HJ me, I asked her whether got FJ on the menu. She said cannot. Means, NO. TheHellllll. Continuing FF her. Took out my hand, 'see' whether got smell. Negative. No smell at all. So, I immediately ask for DATY, and she answered, YES with tips. RM100. So why not. Change position, underwear's off. Legs spread, granted me to have a supper on her Y. And TWAAAAAANNNKKKK. Black Forest Choc Cake, which you can't see at any cake house. Hahahha. With the legs spread, I wanted to F her but I don't bring any CD. Shit. Asked for BBBJ, but Can't also. So, I just enjoy the dessert, the only menu's available apart from HJ + FF. The moment I put my finger's in, it was so damn wet and tight. Imagine if I put my didi's in. DATY while FF her. My first encounter DATY with Forest. Kinda odd. And she moaned soooo loud. I was surprised and thrilled. I 'CLITTORING' and G-SPOTTING' her, makes her moans sounds Dolby DTS, about 10mins, she said,"Mei Quan". Dunno the hell is that means, but I think she ask me to stop FF her. And position changed. Told her to finish the HJ. Me lying on the bed, her right hand HJ the same time sucking my nipples, while my right hand continuing FF her and suck her boobs. About 5mins, then. 2 millions unemployed armies unleashed. Hahahaha. Put the clothes on and request for a drink. I went to the counter to pay and drink. And one thing I realise, there's nobody else besides two of us. No wonder la, her moans in Dolby DTS with HD. She shows me her no. On magnetic board "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk", she told me in ENGGERISHHH. Ehehehe. Means, her no. Is 678. Below is her description:

Name: Chan Xiu Chiun (So I was told).

PRC.

No. : Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk. (678).

Origin: Mainland (dunno which part, didn't bother to ask).

Body: 7/10 Just nice, not to skinny.

Face: 7/10 Just nice also. Fair skin tone.

Boobs: 6/10 34C.

Nipples: 8/10 Pink. Nice to

HJ: YES 6/10 SOP.

AR: 7/10.

FJ: Asked but NO.

GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and love to smile.

Massage: Average 5/10 Piano Tapping.

Damage: 45 (Msg) + 100 (Boobs sucking, HJ, DATY and Finger Fuck) + with 5 tips = RM150 (Should be worth)

If only I bring CDs as a Ticket To Paradise, perhaps, FJ included in the menu.

Overall, satisfied and happy.

P / s: Sorry, my bad ENGGERISH. Contaminated by 'Chieks Cheben Eikkkk'.

BlackRacing
06-21-12, 12:58
HAHAHA. I like the 'Chieks Cheben Eikkkk'

Last nite, after 'cock-shuttling', I ask for OKT no. From a good fren of mine. Few OKTs no. Some no. 'Tiada Dalam Perkhidmatan'. And others, offers PRC but way to high. RM250 for ST include Room. All rejected. Then, One-O-One came across. Heading to Maybank, to withdraw some FULUS. That was 12. 04am. ATM running out of service. Waited until 1. 15am, ATMs' back to operation. Cash withdraw-ed, proceed to OneOone with the hoping MP is still open. One still open, yet about to close. RxBy, above Coloseum karaoke...

Mr Gringo
06-22-12, 09:23
On magnetic board "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk", she told me in ENGGERISHHH. Ehehehe. Means, her no. Is 678. Below is her description:

Ha Ha Ha LMAO.

I have to laugh every time I read that. I think I will go and take her just to hear her say "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk". LMFAO! Thanks for cheering me up bro.

Mr Gringo
06-22-12, 09:37
First of all, I'm really2 new to this forum. Them. I'm currently going to kuching by the end of this month. So I'm looking for girls for overnight action. I would love to try beautiful local girls. I appreciate it so much if someone can pm me some info or OKT number to me. Thanks.Hey Bro. No one cam PM you if you are not a fully paid up member.

2 things you can try.

1: go to 1 of the many MP's and ask for 'tapau' back to you hotel later, not all will do it and could be expensive, a little hit and miss.

2: Ask a taxi driver near your hotel to get you a girl, you can be specific, skinny, short or whatever your preference, he will come back with 2 or 3 girls for you to choose from, usually Indons. Been a few years since I did that but overnight would set you back about rm250 or ST rm150.

Mantit
06-22-12, 11:33
Strong wind is blowing. XMT Jalan Song was raided and all MLs were taken to jail for overnight stay. The real reason is unknown. Be careful everyone!

Mantit
06-22-12, 11:44
I usually have a good eye and know how to pick the girls. But this time, my radar was way off.

MP: Cat City.

ML: mostly older ladies.

Name: Hong Xia.

Origin: Liaw Ning.

Face: look old. 7/10.

Skin: ok only.

Body: slim and short.

Child: 5 years old.

Boobs: small. Did not see.

Pussy: did not see.

HJ: half way, asked her to stop.

GFE: 0/10.

She asked for RM150 to see and touch her boobs plus HJ! She must be crazy! I said the most is RM100 for all. She refused and I ask her to stop. I was going to pay her only RM50 (including RM10 tips) but kasihan her and gave her RM70 in total. She was complaining.

WIR: make sure you avoid her unless you want to do charity!

Mantit
06-22-12, 11:48
Name: Lily.

Origin: Harbin.

Face: 8/10, big eyes.

Skin: flawless 10/10.

Legs: sexy long fair legs.

Boobs: 34B, saggy, very soft.

Nipples: nice, big aerola.

Massage: sucks.

Bras: cannot take off.

Butts: a bit flat.

Body: slim and tall.

Attitude: lazy.

Damage: RM93 Expensive

KuchingSiawKia
06-22-12, 15:55
Suddenly feel want to massage, went there today.

Name: Jia Jia.

Body: 6/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Boobs: C cup. Nice.

Pussy: didn't see.

GFE: 5/10.

WIR: Maybe no.

Damage: 43 (1 hour) + 25.

She is among PRC with big boobs I ever saw. Still prefer XMT.

Sythes
06-22-12, 18:04
Hey Bro. No one cam PM you if you are not a fully paid up member.

2 things you can try.

1: go to 1 of the many MP's and ask for 'tapau' back to you hotel later, not all will do it and could be expensive, a little hit and miss.

2: Ask a taxi driver near your hotel to get you a girl, you can be specific, skinny, short or whatever your preference, he will come back with 2 or 3 girls for you to choose from, usually Indons. Been a few years since I did that but overnight would set you back about rm250 or ST rm150.Owh really. No wonder I cannot get any pm. Huhu. BTW, Thanks for the info bro. I'm looking forward for some action when I come to kuching soon.

Ahmend
06-23-12, 00:18
Strong wind is blowing. XMT Jalan Song was raided and all MLs were taken to jail for overnight stay. The real reason is unknown. Be careful everyone!Just wondering. What will happen to the customers patroning during the raid? Any bro out there had experience this?

Mantit
06-23-12, 01:51
Suddenly feel want to massage, went there today.

Name: Jia Jia.

Body: 6/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Boobs: C cup. Nice.

Pussy: didn't see.

WIR: Maybe no.

Damage: 43 (1 hour) + 25.

She is among PRC with big boobs I ever saw. Still prefer XMT.Her boobs are at least D if not E. Poor GFE though.

LoveBoob
06-23-12, 04:39
Bro, is "will do what ever you want" means she does anal as well?Bro. Can I get the contact from you? Me really want to try it.

Mantit
06-23-12, 09:01
Just wondering. What will happen to the customers patroning during the raid? Any bro out there had experience this?No idea. I would not want to find out myself.

Mantit
06-23-12, 09:22
Saw a new comer. Only 1 month old.

Name: xiao lan.

Origin:fujian. Ning De.

Face:6/10.

Skin: smooth, tender.

Boobs: 34B, quite big, soft, nice shape, firm. 9/10.

Nipples: sensitive, nice to suck.

GFE: 7/10 lack of connection with me.

Erotic touch: not well performed.

Moan: yes.

Massage: hardworking.

Damage: 40+30Revisit her. Her boobs are nice. Her skin are silky smooth. This time asked for RM50 tips.

Hairy Timun
06-23-12, 13:33
Strong wind is blowing. XMT Jalan Song was raided and all MLs were taken to jail for overnight stay. The real reason is unknown. Be careful everyone!Bro Mantit,

Serious s*t! Damn, still planning to visit the place when I get back in town. That place is super convenient for me. Lotsa fond memories there. I would have thought that since there were so many branches of XMTs, the boss would have been tight with MIBs.

Maybe the raid is due to complains from the public. I remembered one time when I was there (last year?) , I saw 2 or 3 kids went for massage. Looked like secondary school students. Maybe some concerned folks reported them?

Anyway, I hope everyone cheong safely.

P / s: I was taken up in a raid once. Nothing much happened because my session just started. Still in my briefs. Anyway, took me to balai (I drove myself with MIB in car) , to get my statement taken. Wasted about 2. 3 hours in total. All the MLs were detained.

Joraiden
06-23-12, 22:23
Ha Ha Ha LMAO.

I have to laugh every time I read that. I think I will go and take her just to hear her say "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk". LMFAO! Thanks for cheering me up bro.Hehehehe. I appreciate her effort, bro. LOL.

Joraiden
06-23-12, 22:24
HAHAHA. I like the 'Chieks Cheben Eikkkk'Hahahah. Well, I wanted to laugh at her too, but feel kinda bad since she's trying to make me understand by saying that in English. LOL!

Mantit
06-24-12, 04:51
Bro Mantit,

Serious s*t! Damn, still planning to visit the place when I get back in town. That place is super convenient for me. Lotsa fond memories there. I would have thought that since there were so many branches of XMTs, the boss would have been tight with MIBs.

Maybe the raid is due to complains from the public. I remembered one time when I was there (last year?) , I saw 2 or 3 kids went for massage. Looked like secondary school students. Maybe some concerned folks reported them?

Anyway, I hope everyone cheong safely.

P / s: I was taken up in a raid once. Nothing much happened because my session just started. Still in my briefs. Anyway, took me to balai (I drove myself with MIB in car) , to get my statement taken. Wasted about 2. 3 hours in total. All the MLs were detained.My thought is that since it was raided, it should not happen anytime soon. It should be safe to go now. All MLs are back after only one night. Now business as usual.

Mantit
06-24-12, 10:49
Most MLs previously have gone back to China. 368, 566 and 398 all not there anymore.

Name: Meng Ting (Xiao Bu Dian)

No. 299.

Face: cute 8/10.

Boobs: small B.

Nipples: nice.

Body: slightly fleshy, short.

Hj: yes

GFE: good but felt like dealing with a child, not a woman.

Saw another ok looking one whose armpits are full of hair. Her boobs are ok.

A lot of new faces here.

Fat Fat Roll
06-24-12, 12:49
Bro. Can I get the contact from you? Me really want to try it.LOL.

Hi, we just met you,

This is awesome,

But for a contact,

We cannot gave you.

Joraiden
06-25-12, 07:30
Water Lily.

How to put a start ehhhh. Hmmmm, yesterday, Sunday afternoon, me and bro SteveChrysler have TT session at RH Plaza. A day before. I was reading few FRs about this Gem names, LILY. So, contact bro Steve for mirror. While TT, bro Steve told me to have a wait because' am in waiting list. I was fine with that. No rushing at all. At the same, both bro SPK and Maverick had done their session too (As I was told). About 4. 30pm the two of us, went to 'that' place, me tailing bro Steve's car. Reaching the place about 20 mins. Bro Steve called the FL, and she said to wait for a while. Probably she's still have her 'fun time' with other customer. About 5mins, me and bro steve waiting at the lobby, we got a signal so up we went. Before reaching the place, bro Steve did advice me when have an intimate course with that FL, be ready to surpass the Stage 1 and 2. I mean, Wait. WHAT. So he explained, Stage 1 = Deep Throat and Stage 2 = Tit Fuck. Surpass that two cosmic stages, means the other stages are meant to be easy. Easy ehhhh? Let me tell ya guys something, after me 'survived' from stage 1 and 2, the other 3, 4 and 5 was done in less that 5 mins. Alrite, door's knocked and we were inside. And I saw such a chemistry between the FL and Bro Steve. The moment I look how she treat bro Steve, I assumed her GFE must've top notch. Aaaaaannnndddd I was right! As soon as bro Steve leave the room, she hugs me without my acknowledgement. Frankly speaking, in cheonging industry, of all FLs I ever fucked, none of them are 'made' to do so. This is my first encounter with a FL to a such high gratitude of GFE, I must say.

Cut the story short, we both stripped and had a shower. At that time, national anthem is already sung together with the marching bands. She giggled all the time. Then, clean our body with 'USE' towel. Oh my, I should take an advice from bro Steve to bring me own towel. Haiiihhhhh. What can I say, I just use what's have been offered. Me lying on the bed, as she start to do BJ me. There, here comes the Stage 1 (Deep Throat) and as I was 'deep' in her BJ, she 'attack' me with her superb stage 2. Ohhh fuckkkk. That waassssss niiicccceeeeeeeee. 5 mins foreplay with splendid Stage 1 and 2, as if you're in bed with Jenna Jameson. WAIT. This doesn't right. I MUST SURVIVE THESE TWO STAGES. To think that I was about to explode, she immediately suck my balls until I can hold the bombard. Wow, she really know her play-role very2x well. Then didi's capped, we start with cowgirl, marvelous booty-shack. Her moans in soft but 'strong' enuff to show how she enjoy the event. About 3mins, we changed to Miss. And to tell you the truth, this position is which I loses to many to the girls I fucked, without knowing why. Must be the full view of her expression when I pumped in harder. Lastly, we end up with doggies where I shoot my 2 millions armies. That fucking session was only happens in 5 mins. Damnnnn. I should be longer if isn't that 'FOREPLAY'. After that, we get ourselves cleaned and get dressed. Pay her 100 and tips her 10 for doing well in foreplay. She was so happy when I tip her 10 and never stop thanking me. She even gave me a hug and light kiss on the lips. 20 out of 10 scales GFE I must add. Waving at her to say goodbye and tell me to come again. Oh HELL YEAHHHH.

Below is the decription.

Name : Lily.

Race; PRC.

Face : 7/10 (very fair skin with light makeup)

Skin : Very smooth.

Height : maybe 160cm?

Body : 7/10.

Boobs : 35C (bit saggy, but nice to suck)

BBBJ : 20/10 Excellent

TF: 20/10 Splendid.

FJ : 9/10 (booty-licious)

DATY : Never think of.

FK : NO.

Moan: Soft

GFE: High Gratitude. 9/10.

Damages : 100 and 10 for the tips = 110.

WIR: HELL YEAH.

Boy1987
06-25-12, 10:18
Can any bros here help me with the ctc of this GEM water Lily?

Had tried her a year ago but planning to revisit. Called up her previous number and some1 answered 'Salah nombor'

Help needed ASAP

Mo100
06-25-12, 11:59
Water Lily.

Race; PRC.

WIR: HELL YEAH.Joraiden, kind enough to share the numbers? PM me. You know how. I'm waiting anxiously.

Mo100
06-26-12, 00:23
The famous Ling Ling is back!Bro Mantit,

I search around already. I don't seem to find it. Mind telling me Ling Ling location.

TQ

Boy1987
06-26-12, 03:54
Was not in the mood when woke up around 3. 30am this morning. One of my friend said want to go visit ah B so off we went.

Reached thr around 4am. All working so waited for another 5 minutes. Then the phone rang, he gave 2. The 1 my fren took was ok. Nice boobs and v fair. But I don't know the name. Mine was nice too. A taiwanese. Mmmm. My 1st time driving Taiwan car.

Race : Taiwanese

Name : xiao Yu (&23567; &29577.

Face : 8/10 sweet smile, beautiful eyes.

Body : 7/10 to me. Just nice.

Boobs : 34C? Not v good at measuring. But a little saggy mayb becuz of the size.

BBBJ : 6/10 ordinary sucking, licking shaft and balls.

DATY : wanted to give her but she declined. Hmmm. Would have been better if she let's me.

FJ : cowgirl, miss, ended doggie 8/10.

GFE : 8/10 not bad. Treats you good and no rushing. Even gave me an "ending kiss" after I cum. Weird haha.

Damage : RM180.

Didn't wan to drive car actually. Just bring my fren thr while I window shop. But thn met this Taiwan car which I changed my mind. Overall. A nice session.

Mo100
06-27-12, 09:55
Bro Mantit,

I search around already. I don't seem to find it. Mind telling me Ling Ling location.

TQBrother Mantit,

I think I got Ling Ling location already. Mind PM me what's Gyx stand for?

KopiPeng
06-27-12, 11:36

Managed to get her dress up around her waist and played with her pussy with undies on. Feel there is more to be had and for me she is very pretty.Nice girl & pink nipple.

But cannot suck becos afraid become dark. Lols

Nrunk
06-27-12, 19:50
Hi. I'm back. I have 4 report.

ACH. Pinoy. Can FJ but outside 100+100. Shave (last week)

A* A*. PRC. Can't understand wut their talking- Offer HJ-50 not taken (one day before gawai)

Bayang2. PRC. Offer HJ-50 not taken (during gawai)

But the best one at Buah Epal Hijau.

Name: Baby.

Nasi Lemak Kampung Baru.

Boob: 36 or 35 shaggy can suck.

Can do outside B2B. But expensive.

FJ offer. 700 (money face). Becoz she like 7. (not taken)

HJ. 50 but give 30.

Damage. 50+30

Saviour28
06-29-12, 16:18
Brother Mantit,

I think I got Ling Ling location already. Mind PM me what's Gyx stand for?Actually GYX is a translation from Chinese Character. Is somewhere around Sin Nam Fatt Supermarket.

Mantit
06-30-12, 08:45
Got another pretty one. 566.

Name: Juan Juan.

No: Forgot

Face: 7/10 ok.

Body: super fit. Like athlete

Boobs: 35C, solid, very very firm, real, great shape, got a mold on right boob.

Nipples: nice to suck.

Skin: smooth, flawless.

Build: very fit, no fat, she said is from the farm work.

Kiss: on the cheek and neck.

FJ: need to have feeling first.

Damage: 70

Maharlika
07-02-12, 14:57
Show me the way go to bf. Who's the can you offer me bro.

Mantit
07-03-12, 12:54
Thanks to Bro Total Handy, I got to try this special ML.

Face: 8/10 look like Hong Kong movie star.

Body: Tall and fit.

Boobs: 35 small B, still in nice shape.

Massage: very special, seems like she knows how to do it right.

Urut Batin: yes. This is her speciaty. She spent a long time doing it.

Skin: smooth, still quite nice.

Butt: did not see.

Damage: 40+40.

Bros, you must go and try this ML as she is so different than the rest. Ask Bro Total Handy for the contact please.

Slow Reloader
07-03-12, 15:34

Origin: Liaw Ning.She is one of my regulars but haven't visited her since she came back from a holiday in China. I usually take the 1. 5 hour and pay a total of 100 for the wonderful massage.

Ahmend
07-03-12, 16:54

Face: 8/10 look like Hong Kong movie star.

Body: Tall and fit.

Boobs: 35 small B, still in nice shape.

Massage: very special, seems like she knows how to do it right.

Urut Batin: yes. This is her speciaty. She spent a long time doing it.

Skin: smooth, still quite nice.

Butt: did not see.

Damage: 40+40.

Bros, you must go and try this ML as she is so different than the rest. Ask Bro Total Handy for the contact please.Which LN? Premier or song? Maybe some brothers out there also can recommend some ml that good in urut batin or juagen here as well.

So far. Only went to MARI MARI to have those.

Slow Reloader
07-03-12, 17:12
I'm posting here cause this thread is more active and I'm from Kuching.

Went to Sibu for a short visit and felt bored so called up the OKTs. Wasn't sure which to choose.the cheaper PRC at BK hotel or the slightly more expensive at KW. At the end, chose to check out the KW ones. Only 2 available. First one didn't click so when down a floor to check the other.

Rang door bell. As usual, door opened with girl hiding behind so walked in.

Wow! A tall and pretty girl (SMT) smiled at me from behind the door. Furthermore, she had a good set of boobs and was wearing plastic specs that were a perfect match to her face. I was thinking: "Wow! Very pretty with specs on and I don't think I ever had one that looks like a sexy office lady". Agreed to take her without much second thoughts.

Humbly asked me to pay upfront first but left the money on the table. Requested that we showered together first.

Showered me and commented on my size and length (mainly length). A bit of hand soap play but nothing to write home about.

Dried ourselves and proceeded to the action bed.

Just enjoyed myself looking at her because she really had a pretty face and a very pleasant smile.

Started with gentle catbath on my front. I reached down and gently cupped her left breast and stroke her nipple. She moaned lightlyand sucked her breath in, telling me not to be too hard as she was sensitive. Moved down to my little bro and gently stroke it first before asking me whether I wanted a BBBJ. She then took a sip of a glass of mouthwash and then performed an SOP BBBJ. Not the longest but it was enough for me."Wow. Very long and very hard!" she commented while reaching for the condom. As she was on her knees with thighs slightly apart when she was opening the packet, I gently reached down and stroke her clitoris."Oh." she moaned. She sucked her breath, closed her eyes and threw her head back. What a sight! She was really enjoying it and I could feel her clitoris firming up under my touch and her wetness starting."Lightly." she begged. I did not finger her as I find that this always seemed to annoy the PRC girls.

She rolled the condom on and straddled me. I just really enjoyed the look on her face when she closed her eyes and bit her lower lips as she inserted me in the cowgirl position."Ahhh." she moaned. Her cowgirl was very good for a PRC and went on for quite a while. I reached back and could feel the wetness from her pussy on my shaft. Using that fluid, I gently tickle her anus and reach forward to gently licked her nipple."Lightly. Oh. Ah.". She moaned and moaned. I grabbed both her ass and assisted her in her cowgirl. She quickened her pace and force and then suddenly pushed on me deep and rocked her hips hard before collapsing on me. I responded to her orgasm by arching my hips upwards to drive my bro deep into her and holding her ass down."Hau suang " She gasped. I held onto that position for a while before pulling out."Ni hau li hai" she smiled her pretty smile.

I turn her on her back and kissed her breasts and nippled. I reciprocated the catbath down her tummy but she was a tad too ticklish. (I was considering DATY but backed out.). I entered her in missionary position and thrust my hips forward and pumped her deep while hugging her tightly. She was enjoying it! I pulled myself up and held both her wrists down over the sides of her head. She didn't resist. While I was pounding her in this position, I reached down to kiss her nipple before slowly moving upwards to kiss the inner side of her arm and armpit."Hau yang." "Hau suang." she moaned. She tried to reciprocate her pleasures by kissing the side of my neck and ear. Not an easy task for her in that position but what an unselfish gal! I straightened my back in the kneeling postion, grabbed onto her hips and made a few hard and quick pumps before thrusting my little bro really deep and holding it there. This always makes the girl gasp. I then took the so called plank postion (you'll know if you do workout) with her legs over my shoulder. This enabled me to pound her deep. Not sure if she was actually enjoying this though so I backed off after less than 10 strokes. The look of amazement on her face was worth it though.

"I've had enough. Have you had enough?" She gently pleaded."Not yet" I said. I then held her right leg up as I quickly moved to enter her side ways or in a kinda scissors position. Not one of my regular position as sometimes the girl can angle the hips wrongly to make this position even more awkward. But not with her. She was compliant enough for me to direct her."You got so many positions!" She commented with a giggle. This position enabled me to cup her right breast while I pound her and look at her pretty face from the side. Can really pound for a long time in this positon!."I'm already very satisfied!" she said after a while.

As I enjoyed her initial cowgirl, I decided to skip my usual doggy and end the session on cowgirl again so I directed her to be on top."My legs are weak and shaky already" she said."You just hold the position and let me do the work" I said as I entered her from below and did all the hard work. I loved it when half way through, she matched my upward strokes with her downward thrusts. Her tempo perfectly matched mind and it was superb."I can't stand it anymore" she pleased. So I quickened my pace pounded her until I unloaded in waves of ecstasy. She held onto the position a while and gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling out.

Name: Ah Ching (4th sound. Same as the word for clean in Chinese)

Origin: PRC Shenzhen.

Looks: Very pretty with glasses! Smiling all the time.

Body: Medium and tall. No tattoos.

Boobs: Nice B.

Ass: Good.

Pussy: untrimmed and reasonably tight. Clean.

BBBJ: OK.

Action: Read above.

GFE: Superb. Warm and compliant. Some attitude of a bubbly and playful good-time girl.

Overall: What a gal!

Damage: 180.

(NB: Chatting with her, this is her first trip here and she has never been elsewhere in Malaysia. I always thought the OKT passed some of their stocks along to the other districts).

Slow Reloader
07-03-12, 17:24
Water Lily.

Race; PRC.Is this the Lily with the big boobs and spider tattoo?

If not, which PRC FL group is she in? The previous Jia Jia group (I have their numbers)? The spider tattoo Lily no longer using her phone.

Slow Reloader
07-03-12, 17:38
Just wondering. What will happen to the customers patroning during the raid? Any bro out there had experience this?They'll asked for and take your I / C first while you sit there at the MP with the girls while they search the girls and rooms. You'll probably go the police station with the girls.

Happened to me once and it happened just after a FJ of all things! Thank goodness the door was blocked by the bed and we had time to get dressed while they pounded on the door. Scary. The quick thinking girl was smart enough to dispose of the condom right under the nose of the cops.

I got out by "pulling my rank". So to speak. Hee hee.

Tips: Try to avoid places that are too frequently mentioned in the forum.

Tips: FJ at the MP is not a good thing. No privacy. Sound system not ideal. Price about same as OKT so better go to OKT.

KuchingSiawKia
07-04-12, 14:52
Name: Ting Ting.

Massage: 5/10. Normal only.

Boobs: B cup.

Body: Slim.

HJ: 5/10. OK nia.

Damage: 62 + 20.

WIR: Maybe for other ML.

She got mad when I touched her nipple. She doesn't like her nipple to be touched.

Saviour28
07-04-12, 19:59
Actually GYX is a translation from Chinese Character. Is somewhere around Sin Nam Fatt Supermarket.Went to this mp last nite. According to the ml here, there is 1 new recruit in the mp. Once looked at this ml, she somehow caught my eyes on her. So, without second thought I took her then off we went to the room.

Name : Po Po.

Origin : Hubei.

Face : 7/10 (pretty eyes)

Skin : Smooth.

Boobs : 11/10 (should be 38-40C) the biggest I ever seen.

Nipples : Nice to suck.

GFE : 6/10.

HJ : 7/10 (Not bad & not great)

FJ : No.

Damage : 100 (42+58)

Actually her massage is quite good. Ever worked as ml in China for few years. Massaged me for around 30 minutes then asked to turn to the front. She is so quiet during the whole massage session & no initiative to start a topic to communicate with me. She not even ask about my name. Yet she talk so soft until she offered me HJ also with a very soft voice. She looks very shy tough. Maybe never do HJ in her own country? Asked about the HJ price, all in rm100. Can't resists her offer because of her nice & sexy cleaverage. Once take off the bra, the boobs really really big. Sucking deliciously while her hand busy stroking my didi. What a wonderful moment. Asked about FJ but she said not allowed in the mp. She said next time bring her out FJ for rm150-200. Haha. Will try my best to nego the price to rm100-150. Can't wait for the next action while bring her out to hotel.

Will report here again next time while I manage to bring her out for FJ.

Cheers.

Ahmend
07-04-12, 22:06
Hi guys. Saw the new place on the way back from supper together with my friend. Quite late already, closed liao.

Slow Reloader
07-05-12, 06:50
Water Lily.

How to put a start ehhhh. Hmmmm, yesterday, Sunday afternoon, me and bro SteveChrysler have TT session at RH Plaza. A day before. I was reading few FRs about this Gem names, LILY. So, contact bro Steve for mirror. Whil.

Race; PRC.

WIR: HELL YEAH.Anyone mind PM me the contact for this? Is this the "spider" Lily with big boobs? I need her new H / P number. Thanks in advance

Mantit
07-05-12, 12:55
Hi guys. Saw the new place on the way back from supper together with my friend. Quite late already, closed liao.What is the location?

Mantit
07-05-12, 12:57
Went to this mp last nite. According to the ml here, there is 1 new recruit in the mp. Once looked at this ml, she somehow caught my eyes on her. So, without second thought I took her then off we went to the room.

Name : Po Po.

Origin : Hubei.

Face : 7/10 (pretty eyes)

Skin : Smooth.

Boobs : 11/10 (should be 38-40C) the biggest I ever seen.

Nipples : Nice to suck.

GFE : 6/10.

HJ : 7/10 (Not bad & not great)

FJ : No.

Damage : 100 (42+58)

Actually her massage is quite good. Ever worked as ml in China for few years. Massaged me for around 30 minutes then asked to turn to the front. She is so quiet during the whole massage session & no initiative to start a topic to communicate with me. She not even ask about my name. Yet she talk so soft until she offered me HJ also with a very soft voice. She looks very shy tough. Maybe never do HJ in her own country? Asked about the HJ price, all in rm100. Can't resists her offer because of her nice & sexy cleaverage. Once take off the bra, the boobs really really big. Sucking deliciously while her hand busy stroking my didi. What a wonderful moment. Asked about FJ but she said not allowed in the mp. She said next time bring her out FJ for rm150-200. Haha. Will try my best to nego the price to rm100-150. Can't wait for the next action while bring her out to hotel.

Will report here again next time while I manage to bring her out for FJ.

Cheers.Where is the location?

Ahmend
07-05-12, 13:20
What is the location?With sign of the fiery animal. You find it.

Near the garden of butterflies.

Mantit
07-05-12, 16:46
With sign of the fiery animal. You find it.

Near the garden of butterflies.Which area?

Saviour28
07-06-12, 02:09
Where is the location?U find 1TJ then you find RR.

Joraiden
07-06-12, 08:28
Anyone mind PM me the contact for this? Is this the "spider" Lily with big boobs? I need her new H / P number. Thanks in advanceYup. That's the gem.

Mr Gringo
07-07-12, 08:31
Hi Guys, can someone please tell me where firebird is? I think the name is a translation from Chinese, can someone tell the name bearing in mind I don't understand Chinese in any form.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mantit
07-07-12, 14:11
Name: Hui Ping.

Face: cute 8/10.

Smile: great.

Personality: great.

Skin: silky smooth. 10/10.

Body: short and petite.

Kiss: on the cheeks and neck.

Boobs: small. 34A, soft.

Nipples: soft, nice to suck.

Butts: very nice to squeeze.

GFE: 10/10.

She is very ticklish.

Ahmend
07-07-12, 20:50
Which LN? Premier or song? Maybe some brothers out there also can recommend some ml that good in urut batin or juagen here as well.

So far. Only went to MARI MARI to have those.
She is one of my regulars but haven't visited her since she came back from a holiday in China. I usually take the 1. 5 hour and pay a total of 100 for the wonderful massage.Any clue perhaps?

Ahmend
07-07-12, 20:53
Which area?Bro. Bdc. Hope you can find it.

Mantit
07-08-12, 04:12
Hi Guys, can someone please tell me where firebird is? I think the name is a translation from Chinese, can someone tell the name bearing in mind I don't understand Chinese in any form.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Please subscribe so that we can PM you

Mantit
07-08-12, 04:15
Last nite, after 'cock-shuttling', I ask for OKT no. From a good fren of mine. Few OKTs no. Some no. 'Tiada Dalam Perkhidmatan'. And others, offers PRC but way to high. RM250 for ST include Room. All rejected. Then, One-O-One came across. Heading to Maybank, to withdraw some FULUS. That was 12. 04am. ATM running out of service. Waited until 1. 15am, ATMs' back to operation. Cash withdraw-ed, proceed to OneOone with the hoping MP is still open. One still open, yet about to close. RxBy, above Coloseum karaoke. So, up I went. While walking to the staircase, saw two fellows smoking. They're moving to LD (Could they be, some of our forumers here). Door's opened, and one ML greet me with lovely smile."Massage?" I nodded. Didn't bother scanning all MLs. Follow the lady who first greet me to room. Clothes off. Only brief still on. The ML asked me to take off the brief with laughing. Damn. I feel odd. So brief off then superman on the bed. Piano'ing my back. Tap here and there. About 20 minutes, asked me to turn over. And here's where the fun start. Starting with caressing my body with CFM with the eyes close. Without asking, she start to HJ my didi. Me making a move touching her Y and FF. She's start to moan. So damn loud. I was afraid others might heard. While HJ me, I asked her whether got FJ on the menu. She said cannot. Means, NO. TheHellllll. Continuing FF her. Took out my hand, 'see' whether got smell. Negative. No smell at all. So, I immediately ask for DATY, and she answered, YES with tips. RM100. So why not. Change position, underwear's off. Legs spread, granted me to have a supper on her Y. And TWAAAAAANNNKKKK. Black Forest Choc Cake, which you can't see at any cake house. Hahahha. With the legs spread, I wanted to F her but I don't bring any CD. Shit. Asked for BBBJ, but Can't also. So, I just enjoy the dessert, the only menu's available apart from HJ + FF. The moment I put my finger's in, it was so damn wet and tight. Imagine if I put my didi's in. DATY while FF her. My first encounter DATY with Forest. Kinda odd. And she moaned soooo loud. I was surprised and thrilled. I 'CLITTORING' and G-SPOTTING' her, makes her moans sounds Dolby DTS, about 10mins, she said,"Mei Quan". Dunno the hell is that means, but I think she ask me to stop FF her. And position changed. Told her to finish the HJ. Me lying on the bed, her right hand HJ the same time sucking my nipples, while my right hand continuing FF her and suck her boobs. About 5mins, then. 2 millions unemployed armies unleashed. Hahahaha. Put the clothes on and request for a drink. I went to the counter to pay and drink. And one thing I realise, there's nobody else besides two of us. No wonder la, her moans in Dolby DTS with HD. She shows me her no. On magnetic board "Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk", she told me in ENGGERISHHH. Ehehehe. Means, her no. Is 678. Below is her description:

Name: Chan Xiu Chiun (So I was told).

PRC.

No. : Cheiks Cheben Eikkkk. (678).

Origin: Mainland (dunno which part, didn't bother to ask).

Body: 7/10 Just nice, not to skinny.

Face: 7/10 Just nice also. Fair skin tone.

Boobs: 6/10 34C.

Nipples: 8/10 Pink. Nice to

HJ: YES 6/10 SOP.

AR: 7/10.

FJ: Asked but NO.

GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and love to smile.

Massage: Average 5/10 Piano Tapping.

Damage: 45 (Msg) + 100 (Boobs sucking, HJ, DATY and Finger Fuck) + with 5 tips = RM150 (Should be worth)

If only I bring CDs as a Ticket To Paradise, perhaps, FJ included in the menu.

Overall, satisfied and happy.

P / s: Sorry, my bad ENGGERISH. Contaminated by 'Chieks Cheben Eikkkk'.Come on bro. Her boobs are not C cup. More like A.

Mantit
07-08-12, 06:49
A new comer. Less than a month.

Name: Judy (Wang Jing Hua)

Face: pleasant looking 8/10.

Body: tall (used to be a model in China) , not very toned anymore.

Boobs: 35C, great shape, but they are fake (big turn off for me)

Pussy: touched but did not see.

Massage: not bad.

HJ: got a bit of urut batin.

BBBJ: offered, wanted 100 tips, but will do for 70.

GFE: ok.

Value for money: did not want to take off anything with RM50 tips. Offered her RM70 only let me touch her. Expensive!

Damage: RM40+70.

Saw another pretty lady but her forehead got a dent.

Jay118
07-08-12, 14:20
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Jay118
07-08-12, 14:23
name: Hui ping.

Face: Cute 8/10.

Smile: Great.

Personality: Great.

Skin: Silky smooth. 10/10.

Body: Short and petite.

Kiss: On the cheeks and neck.

Boobs: Small. 34a, soft.

Nipples: Soft, nice to suck.

Butts: Very nice to squeeze.

Pussy: Did not see.

Hj: Yes.

Gfe: 10/10.

She is very ticklish.101 or song?

Joraiden
07-08-12, 16:38
Come on bro. Her boobs are not C cup. More like A.Said that, means you have tried her. Then, pardon me, bro. M not really expert in boobs department. And I must thank you for the verification. Might be crucial info for those boobs lover brothers out there.

Noob Boy
07-10-12, 03:31
Hi there fellow taikos and bros. This is my first time posting to this forum and I am really a noob in this field. Only went to MP about 4-5 times and always takut-takut to go there. I only peak BM and english so it is very hard for me to communicate with the ML bcoz most of them are PRC and don't know how to speak english. I am the type who like to have a chat and nego during the massage session but I can't do that with a PRC bcoz of the language barrier. Thats why I hope the bros here can guide me to places where there are many beautiful ML who can speak BM or english. Ok. I know its unfair for me ask for something without giving my FR first. Since this will be my first FR I apologise if it is not good.

Guang z*ou at ACH near the river.

This is the first MP that I go. I went there bcoz the place is dark and chances of being saw by somebody that know me is slim. I go upstairs and was greeted by this PRC ML. She speak Chinese to me because I have a Chinese look eventhough I'm not a Chinese. Since it is my first time going to a MP I was very nervous and just follow her to the room.

Name: don't remember.

GFE: 8/10 very sweet and friendly even we can't communicate well. Just like chicken talking to a duck.

Look: 7/10 MILF look.

Boobs: 7/10 see cup but saggy. Only allow me to suck for a while only.

HJ: 8/10 (charge me 50. Want to take all the bros advise to keep the rate at 30 but because of the language barrier I can't nego)

Damage: 50 + 50.

One week after my first encounter to the world of MP I once again return to that MP. But this time I was greet by another PRC lady. I take a look at other ML there but the lady that greet me insist me to choose her. I choose her because according to her all the ML there are PRC and only she can speak decent english. I was very happy that time because I thought things will be easier if we can communicate with each other. But I am totally wrong. This lady is very money face. Massage me without oil and very lazy. Ask me whether I want service or not. Since I already tried HJ so I decided I want to try BJ. She asked 100 for BJ. I was shocked. Bcoz according to the FR in this forum rm100 can get you a nice fuck. I want to reject but my little head over rule my big head and proceed with the BJ. She open her cloth and give me a body massage with her tits while she sucks my dick. I suck her boobs and its very firm andshe ithink it is be cup bcoz its not as big as the previous lady who massage me when I went there. Her BJ was good but she was rushing. After I come. She proceed to massage me again. After a while my little bro gets hard again so she ask me if I want another round. I rejected that offer and said that she was too expensive. Her face change and start to gime me the attitude and mumble in Chinese. I was mad with her attitude so I put on my clothes, pay and go back home even there were still time left on that session. I never go to that MP again.

I hope the bros here can suggest me places where I can get beautiful ML who can speak english or BM. Thats all for my fr for now cause I am at work and I send this using my phone. Very hard to type. Will send 2 more fr because thats all I have.

Cheers

Noob Boy
07-10-12, 03:56
Any recomendation bros? I can only speak BM and english. Already post a long fr but I don't know why it does not appear here.

Noob Boy
07-10-12, 08:24
Don't have much work today so I'll continue with my FR. Sorry for my bad writing before. I just read my post and now I realise my english writing skill is getting worse. Ok. Last time I was very mad with Guang zh* mp so I decide ti never go there again. After payday I decided to reward myself with a massage. Being a naive noob I don't know where to go because I have not fully understand the code name that is used by fellow taikos here. E. G xmt, firebird, etc. I start to venture alone cruising around ach area clueless. So finally I went to guang z* again and park my car. Luckily I saw ND signboard just beside Guang Z. Trying my luck I went upstairs and I saw mostly dino bakso ML work there. Luckily one pinoy ML come and take me to the room. But the shittiest thing is it is not a room. Just a partition with a door. The partition height is not up to the wall height. So I think where got sound proof and service inside MP like this. So I just lay there when she massage me and I start small talk. Luckily she can speak little bit of english and bm. I start my sweet talk mode and manage to AR. My review for her:

Name: biem.

Boobs: small a cup 3/10 (don't try to suck. Not interested in small boob)

Ass: firm 7/10.

Massage : 7/10.

GFE : 8/10.

HJ : 8/10.

Damage: 50 + 25 (she asked 20 but I give her xtra because she is very nice to me and I was shocked at first because the ML at guang z* charged me 50 for a HJ)

Noob Boy
07-10-12, 08:46
I go to ND again last month hoping to have a massage by that pinoy lady again. Unfortunately she's got other customer and a dino greet me and bring me to the massage room. Bcoz I am a noob I don't know and still shy and takut-takut to choose and pick ML.

Name: dewi.

Look: 3/10.

Massage: 10/10 (the best massage I ever had)

Race:bakso.

Boobs: maybe see. Not interested to look at her boobs because she's not a hot MILF.

AR: not interested.

Bbj: 8/10 (she deep throat.)

Damage 50 + 50 (I think 50 for a BJ is reasonable and I think I've been con before for paying rm100 for a BJ)

Mostly bakso dino work at this MP. But it is cheap and I am a noob so I will probably go here again because not many people are in this area. I really takut if someone that I know saw me going to places like this. Hehhehe. So I hope the taikos and bros can guide me to a place with a discreet location, beautiful ML and reasonable price so I can do more fr and contribute to this forum.

Agila
07-10-12, 09:14
Visiting a both places at 1TJ, pick up ML with big boobs. Such a money face and lazy. Quit first half hour with unsatisfactory service. Paid RM70 (43 for massage the rest cost for touching the boobs). No more for this MP.

Gold Town
07-10-12, 12:01
Any recomendation bros? I can only speak BM and english. Already post a long fr but I don't know why it does not appear here.Bro. Did you try the MP that just next to the one you went to. There got pinoy and bakso. No prc there according to ml there. Have a try and FR here.

Noob Boy
07-11-12, 01:24
Bro. Did you try the MP that just next to the one you went to. There got pinoy and bakso. No prc there according to ml there. Have a try and FR here.ND right? Already went there twice and post fr. That place only got one pinoy and the rest are all bakso. Only 2 or 3 bakso have face that is boleh tahan. Other than that they are all dinos. But they give a real good deep throat BJ. Hehe.

Boy1987
07-11-12, 09:03
Number : 1.

Name : tian tian.

Face :7/10 cute type.

Body : little chubby but nice to hug.

Boobs : B? Not sure but nipples nice to suck.

Massage : what the hell! Slap Here and thr.

HJ : ordinary HJ. 5/10.

Damage : when asked how much she said up to you. But then she popped out with RM92.

Means massage RM42 + tips RM50! Total RM92.

WIR : mayb try others.

Jay118
07-11-12, 14:49

Damage : when asked how much she said up to you. But then she popped out with RM92.

WIR : mayb try others.Rld stand for what?

Sonickc
07-11-12, 15:51

WIR : mayb try others.Try her before haha. And she is very money face, sometimes very rude.

Mantit
07-12-12, 13:03
Try her before haha. And she is very money face, sometimes very rude.She thinks she is in high demand. Boycott her. She also thinks that she is very pretty and can be rude to people.

Mccp888
07-13-12, 09:28
Hi,

I am new here. Am now in kuching. Was passing by Jalan Song yesterday, and saw a mp Excellent R. I think its quite new. Wonder is there any happening inside? Any recommendations? If there is, I will go try it tonight! Hehe.

Thanks in advance!

Kennethchin85
07-14-12, 06:28
Just short FR due to short uneventful session. LOL. Wanted to try new girl. Went to RLD. Went to fire swallow and fire bird at 12noon. Only 2 ML there, told me they are ONCALL today. Swt ==. So walk off. Went to xmt instead. Around 7-8 ml. Picked a slim and pretty 1.

Here are the stats.

Name small red.

Age looks like early 20.

Body 7/10.

Boobs B cup. Soft, nice to hold.

Pussy slight hairy.

Butt 6/10. (A little bit more meaty will be nice)

GFE 9/10.

Massage 3/10 lazy. (feel like her main intention is to help you relief)

Conclusion: if you just wan to unload with good GFE, then she is the 1, treat you like the bf. But if you wan a good massage as well, then don't go for her. Because her massage skill is not even up to normal level.

Gold Town
07-14-12, 12:41
Went to this MP this noon for some relaxation. Been there twice since my last one about a year ago.

Enter the premise and was greeted by the towkey neo. Asked for an hour massage but she suggested.

Me to have one and half hour with just a small extra price. Introduced me to a young lady, a new comer

According to her. So, here the FR;

Name : forgot. Didn't remember.

Origin : PRC.

Boobs : small, A cup but nice to suck.

Massage : 5/10 not strong enough.

AR : yes.

Pussy : hairy. Fingering till wet and she really enjoy it.

HJ : 8/10 not rushing.

GFE : 9/10 lay beside me and DFK all the time.

Damage : rm50 for 1 1/2hrs massage + rm50 for tips. Normally I give the usual tips for HJ (rm30) but I really enjoy the session so just give RM50 lo.

Snap her photo before leaving.

Jay118
07-14-12, 14:46
Just short FR due to short uneventful session. LOL. Wanted to try new girl. Went to RLD. Went to fire swallow and fire bird at 12noon. Only 2 ML there, told me they are ONCALL today. Swt ==. So walk off. Went to xmt instead. Around 7-8 ml. Picked a slim and pretty 1.

Here are the stats.

Name small red.

Age looks like early 20.

Body 7/10.

Boobs B cup. Soft, nice to hold.

Pussy slight hairy.

Rld stand for what?

Butt 6/10. (A little bit more meaty will be nice)

GFE 9/10.

Massage 3/10 lazy. (feel like her main intention is to help you relief)

Conclusion: if you just wan to unload with good GFE, then she is the 1, treat you like the bf. But if you wan a good massage as well, then don't go for her. Because her massage skill is not even up to normal level.May I know RLD stand for what?

Ahmend
07-14-12, 18:33
My FR for last nite.

She want to pay me but I say it's on, thanked me and kissed me. Send her back to the MP and I am going home liao. Hehe.Bro. Where is this? My simple guess would be 3 or 4th mile. Ada betulkah.

Mantit
07-15-12, 01:01
Went to this MP this noon for some relaxation. Been there twice since my last one about a year ago.

Enter the premise and was greeted by the towkey neo. Asked for an hour massage but she suggested.

Me to have one and half hour with just a small extra price. Introduced me to a young lady, a new comer

Damage : rm50 for 1 1/2hrs massage + rm50 for tips. Normally I give the usual tips for HJ (rm30) but I really enjoy the session so just give RM50 lo.

Snap her photo before leaving.Please post her photo.

KuchingSiawKia
07-15-12, 03:56
Where is this mp?

Snap her photo before leaving.

Gold Town
07-15-12, 05:44
Where is this mp?MJC.

There's a laundry below it and a shop selling paint just next to the laundry.

Just saperated by staircase.

Gold Town
07-15-12, 09:35
Bro. Where is this? My simple guess would be 3 or 4th mile. Ada betulkah.4th mile. Unaco area.

Mantit
07-15-12, 15:05
Revisited her. She is now at new location as told my a bro here. Fo Qin Ting.

Her skin is very nice. Her HJ is really nice. Her 35C boobs are the best. Soft, great shape, pink small nipples.

Black Knight
07-15-12, 15:35
I just recently found this site (around a week ago) & currently trying to locate the MPs based on the FRs.

Never been to any MP before in Kuching, only have fun when I'm travelling. Targeting my first MP visit on this coming week.

Wish me luck. Thank you all.

KuchingNight
07-16-12, 11:34
4th mile. Unaco area.Further description please?

KuchingNight
07-16-12, 11:43
Hi,

I'm new here. Can I get a phone number or something because it's been so long trying to get laid in Kuching.

Thanks!

KuchingNight
07-16-12, 11:52
HI,

I'm new in here. Can I get a phone number because I want to get laid here in Kuching.

PM me please. TQ so much!

Black Knight
07-16-12, 15:41
Went to the MP & no MLs was around. Ask for massage at counter & they call for the ML.

Then 1 lady came wearing long pants and a t-shirt. Went to curtain partition & start massage. I kinda know what's going to happen when I see her attire. But still proceed to massage.

Name : Ah Lek (I dunno the spelling, but she pronounce it this way)

Origin : Thailand.

Face: 5/10 (normal)

Body : 5/10 (nothing attractive)

HJ / FJ : No (don't dare to ask)

Massage : 8/10 (she knows what she's doing)

Damage : rm38 (1 hour massage). Purely massage.

The reason I went to the MP is to have the extras but this lady was focused on the massage. No slacking at all.

She didn't hint anything on extras (maybe because I'm new) & I was also not daring enough to disturb her focus on her work.

Spent 1 hour for the massage & that's it. Nothing else. Disappointed but got good massage.

Any brothers here have try this ML before? Any extra provided? I also heard from her that there are also 7 prc working there.

Ahmend
07-16-12, 15:42
4th mile. Unaco area.Thank you very much.

Ahmend
07-16-12, 15:52
Revisited her. She is now at new location as told my a bro here. Fo Qin Ting.

Her skin is very nice. Her HJ is really nice. Her 35C boobs are the best. Soft, great shape, pink small nipples.Any bro out there had better than the normal HJ offered. Maybe BJ. Or b2b or something else.

As for me. Only two ml (not eye catching) was there when went together with friends. So we decided to cancel our outing but to have our food at the indian shop nearby.

Notiguy
07-17-12, 08:33
Have been rather quiet of late so thought I would post / share an FR from recent days.

Went to my usual haunt at ACH and went for a 1. 5 hour session.

PRC.

Body: slim 7/10.

Boobs: B cup?

Legs: Very shapely and nice and she has a tattoo on her calf. Nice.

Massage: 7/10 and she also knows how to 'crack' your neck, not for the faint hearted.

GFE: 7/10 after a few visits. I have had better.

HJ: Standard, but she doesn't rush and isn't money face. RM30 on top of the usual massage fee.

WIR:- Yes, from time to time.

Cheong safe everyone.

Prestigejy
07-17-12, 10:41
Went to the MP & no MLs was around. Ask for massage at counter & they call for the ML.

Then 1 lady came wearing long pants and a t-shirt. Went to curtain partition & start massage. I kinda know what's going to happen when I see her attire. But still proceed to massage.

The reason I went to the MP is to have the extras but this lady was focused on the massage. No slacking at all.

She didn't hint anything on extras (maybe because I'm new) & I was also not daring enough to disturb her focus on her work.

Spent 1 hour for the massage & that's it. Nothing else. Disappointed but got good massage.

Any brothers here have try this ML before? Any extra provided? I also heard from her that there are also 7 prc working there.Bro. Good massage clean massage why don't dare to expose name of MP?

Hairy Timun
07-17-12, 12:34
HI,

I'm new in here. Can I get a phone number because I want to get laid here in Kuching.

PM me please. TQ so much!Bro,

You are joking, surely.

Industry
07-17-12, 13:01
Gentleman coming to Kuching for 4 days beginning Oct and will be staying at Abell Hotel.

Can anyone advise me here or pm with any full service nearby, would like to visit after business meeting.

Thank You in advance for your assistance.

KuchingNight
07-17-12, 15:28
Bro,

You are joking, surely.Serious man: Any help?

KuchingNight
07-18-12, 03:47
Is there any place called R*se Valley at Rubber Road?

Mantit
07-18-12, 09:09
Name: Xiao Hong.

Origin: Canton.

Face: 8/10 pretty, big eyes.

Skin: smooth, good.

Body: medium, not toned.

Boobs: 35 small C, nice.

Nipples: quite big, nice to suck, super sensitive. I think she had an orgasm.

Massage: quite good.

Pussy: did not see, got hair, touched with panty on.

Damage: Rm76.

Kiss: on cheek, little bit on lips

Black Knight
07-18-12, 23:47
Bro. Good massage clean massage why don't dare to expose name of MP?Sorry bro. Its called excellence reflexology at ban hock road. So, have any bros got any extra here?

Just for info, there is a new MP going to open nearby but I dunno the name yet. I think should be open in another 1 or 2 weeks.

Cheers

Black Knight
07-18-12, 23:55
Bro. Good massage clean massage why don't dare to expose name of MP?Sorry bro. Its called excellence reflexology at ban hock road. So, have any bros got any extra here?

Just for info, there is a new MP going to open nearby but I dunno the name yet. I think should be open in another 1 or 2 weeks.

Cheers

Hairy Timun
07-19-12, 04:13
Serious man: Any help?Hmm. Let's see where do we start? Err. Does the term RTTF ring a bell? Moron!

Notiguy
07-19-12, 07:40
Hmm. Let's see where do we start? Err. Does the term RTTF ring a bell? Moron!Bro, I foresee "what is RTTF?" being the next question.

KuchingSiawKia
07-19-12, 13:22
Yes, nearby scr satok.

Is there any place called R*se Valley at Rubber Road?

KuchingNight
07-19-12, 14:33
Yes, nearby scr satok.Can you describe how is the place look like?

Ahmend
07-19-12, 20:42
Went to abovenamed quite late nite together with another friend. Only 4 ml available. Finding hard to choose one. Haha. What to expect if look rating only 4-6/10. Saw one quite slim trying to woo me while my friend waste no time by picking the one with the busty melons. Walao eh. Don't want to waste anymore time, I just choose the slim one. Both of us agreed for 90 minutes of massages.

Here is my report. Massages skills. 8/10. Varities of styles and quite powerful for her size. She adjust very well to the body parts. Feel very calm and relaxing.

Personality. 8/10. Very friendly and quite patient, I must say. Haha. She answered all my question plus some dirty ones.

Extras. Offered. (HJ, CBJ, and some ice something). But not taken. As I'm quite tired and also enjoying her massage.

Bonus. 8/10. Totally not expecting this. Few minutes after I rejected the extras. She massage my little brother for about 20-25 minutes.

Wow. Really blow up my mind. One of the best experience I had from mp's. Lastly. Total damage. Rm100 inclusive of my tips. Really deserved it.

My friend did mentioned that he also enjoyed his session. He had HJ, titjob plus good strong massage of course. His damage. Rm 140.

Both of us will return for sure. Want to know what else we can get from other ml.

Ahmend
07-19-12, 20:43
Went to abovenamed quite late nite together with another friend. Only 4 ml available. Finding hard to choose one. Haha. What to expect if look rating only 4-6/10. Saw one quite slim trying to woo me while my friend waste no time by picking the one with the busty melons. Walao eh. Don't want to waste anymore time, I just choose the slim one. Both of us agreed for 90 minutes of massages.

Here is my report. Massages skills. 8/10. Varities of styles and quite powerful for her size. She adjust very well to the body parts. Feel very calm and relaxing.

Personality. 8/10. Very friendly and quite patient, I must say. Haha. She answered all my question plus some dirty ones.

Extras. Offered. (HJ, CBJ, and some ice something). But not taken. As I'm quite tired and also enjoying her massage.

Bonus. 8/10. Totally not expecting this. Few minutes after I rejected the extras. She massage my little brother for about 20-25 minutes.

Wow. Really blow up my mind. One of the best experience I had from mp's. Lastly. Total damage. Rm100 inclusive of my tips. Really deserved it.

My friend did mentioned that he also enjoyed his session. He had HJ, titjob plus good strong massage of course. His damage. Rm 140.

Both of us will return for sure. Want to know what else we can get from other ml.

KuchingSiawKia
07-22-12, 10:51
Big signage, above cosway satok.

Can you describe how is the place look like?

ManSex
07-22-12, 11:22
I'm at kuching now fr traveling. Got girl? Introduce me. Inbox

Hairy Timun
07-23-12, 01:31
I'm at kuching now fr traveling. Got girl? Introduce me. InboxBro, you seriously think that people here are going to give you the contacts? All your 8 posts are requests. Not a single FR. You wamt the contacts to masturbate with? Moron!

Notiguy
07-23-12, 03:31
Had some time over the weekend and ventured to MJC with a friend. It's been a long time since I last visited the area and it was still very happening. Had a feeling everyone would have flocked to the kuching food fair :P guess I was wrong.

Anyways, my friend was in the mood for PRC and I was in the mood for local fair so we found ourselves opp an indian eatery. Gosh, the place was still as run down and there were about 6 PRC and two locals. We sat down just to survey and were not impressed. So we quickly got up, thanked the taukehnio and made our way out, when a dinosaur looking PRC calls out in mandarin "Wah, this pretty woman not good enough for you ah?" and she was referring to herself. Yech.

Then we made our way opposite to check out Bro Mantit's recommendation. (Thanks bro) Up we went and suffice to say my friend was keen to stay, so he went ahead and I left to explore further.

Drove around until I found myself near a place where I use to buy my school shoes from. Went up and was greeted with "hello Sir". No locals available at the time, which was strange I thought but I decided to stay anyways.

Pinoy

Looks : 6/10.

Body : meaty.

Legs : nice and shapely.

Boobs : B cup, nothing to shout about.

Massage : 8/10 (loved the erotic / teasing massage when I was still 'superman')

H / j: available but did not take.

CBJ: 8/10 very slurpy and took her time.

F / j : available but did not take.

Damage : RM55. 00 + RM60. 00.

WIR: Yeap if I am in the area.

What I liked about her was that she was friendly and naughty especially when we started to get to know each other and when my hands were exploring, I uncovered her very nice g-string and firm behind. Nice. Initially offered BBBJ but I requested for a CBJ, am paranoid like that, but I still enjoyed it and she was very meticulous (I. E. She would wipe my body and rod with a soaped cloth before and after) Massage price is on the high side, but still worthwhile overall.

Left to pick up my friend who was waiting downstairs and he too had a fun night.

Until then, stay safe everyone.

Mr Gringo
07-23-12, 04:55

Any brothers here have try this ML before? Any extra provided? I also heard from her that there are also 7 prc working there.I know this place well.

Seems you will only get extras from the PRC. And I have had all 7 of them and had good times with all. Even one FJ.

N0. 68 is the youngest, early to mid twenties I guess but she won't take anything off he he. Pointless.

I have had 1 Thai girl and it was the same, I even asked for extra but she refused. She gives an excellent massage though.

Its good place for quick HJ as a 40 minute massage will only cost rm28 if you go before 2pm

Industry
07-23-12, 12:02
Gentleman coming to Kuching for 4 days beginning Oct and will be staying at Abell Hotel.

Can anyone advise me here or pm with any full service nearby, would like to visit after business meeting.

Thank You in advance for your assistance.Can some help a poor Aussie visiting Kuching for the first time.

Peter8998
07-23-12, 18:05
Anybody tried Lily before?

She worked for Ah Boy before and now she's in Kuching on her own. The last time I went the GFE was 11/10 and price was just reasonable. Big tits and very entertaining. She had this MILF look and I guess most of the bros here would love to try her. Anyone her want to exchange for numbers? I would only give out her number if I get one number in return.

Peter8998
07-23-12, 18:10
Hi bros, anybody here tried Lily the one with tattoo? Mine to share with me your experience?

I tried her before and I would say she was very entertaining with GFE 10/11 and the price charged was reasonable. Any numbers to exchange?

Peter8998
07-23-12, 18:39
Water Lily.

How to put a start ehhhh. Hmmmm, yesterday, Sunday afternoon, me and bro SteveChrysler have TT session at RH Plaza. A day before. I was reading few FRs about this Gem names, LILY. So, contact bro Steve for mirror. While TT, bro Steve told me to have a wait because' am in waiting list. I was fine with that. No rushing at all. At the same, both bro SPK and Maverick had done their session too (As I was told). About 4. 30pm the two of us, went to 'that' place, me tailing bro Steve's car. Reaching the place about 20 mins. Bro Steve called the FL, and she said to wait for a while. Probably she's still have her 'fun time' with other customer. About 5mins, me and bro steve waiting at the lobby, we got a signal so up we went. Before reaching the place, bro Steve did advice me when have an intimate course with that FL, be ready to surpass the Stage 1 and 2. I mean, Wait. WHAT. So he explained, Stage 1 = Deep Throat and Stage 2 = Tit Fuck. Surpass that two cosmic stages, means the other stages are meant to be easy. Easy ehhhh? Let me tell ya guys something, after me 'survived' from stage 1 and 2, the other 3, 4 and 5 was done in less that 5 mins. Alrite, door's knocked and we were inside. And I saw such a chemistry between the FL and Bro Steve. The moment I look how she treat bro Steve, I assumed her GFE must've top notch. Aaaaaannnndddd I was right! As soon as bro Steve leave the room, she hugs me without my acknowledgement. Frankly speaking, in cheonging industry, of all FLs I ever fucked, none of them are 'made' to do so. This is my first encounter with a FL to a such high gratitude of GFE, I mus.

Cut the story short, we both stripped and had a shower. At that time, national anthem is already sung together with the marching bands. She giggled all the time. Then, clean our body with 'USE' towel. Oh my, I should take an advice from bro Steve to bring me own towel. Haiiihhhhh. What can I say, I just use what's have been offered. Me lying on the bed, as she start to do BJ me. There, here comes the Stage 1 (Deep Throat) and as I was 'deep' in her BJ, she 'attack' me with her superb stage 2. Ohhh fuckkkk. That waassssss niiicccceeeeeeeee. 5 mins foreplay with splendid Stage 1 and 2, as if you're in bed with Jenna Jameson. WAIT. This doesn't right. I MUST SURVIVE THESE TWO STAGES. To think that I was about to explode, she immediately suck my balls until I can hold the bombard. Wow, she really know her play-role very2x well. Then didi's capped, we start with cowgirl, marvelous booty-shack. Her moans in soft but 'strong' enuff to show how she enjoy the event. About 3mins, we changed to Miss. And to tell you the truth, this position is which I loses to many to the girls I fucked, without knowing why. Must be the full view of her expression when I pumped in harder. Lastly, we end up with doggies where I shoot my 2 millions armies. That fucking session was only happens in 5 mins. Damnnnn.

Below is the decription.

Race; PRC.

WIR: HELL YEAH.Bro, she worked for Ah Boy before. She is one of the best FLs I ever met. Hehe

Kennethchin85
07-23-12, 20:20
Kuching a bit boring leh. RLD ruby and xmt stock also getting decrease in quality leh. Any more place to cheong ka? Haha.

I'm at kuching now fr traveling. Got girl? Introduce me. InboxAll are request post? LOL. U just gave me a feeling like you are visiting the chicken house and say "hey boss, today got what girl to intro?"

U think we are babasan issit? Lmao.

Notiguy
07-24-12, 06:57
Anybody tried Lily before?

She worked for Ah Boy before and now she's in Kuching on her own. The last time I went the GFE was 11/10 and price was just reasonable. Big tits and very entertaining. She had this MILF look and I guess most of the bros here would love to try her. Anyone her want to exchange for numbers? I would only give out her number if I get one number in return.I could be mistaken, but I think the correct sequence was that she was here as an FL, then from what a bro here informed me, she had someone look after her for a while, then was taken in by Ah Boy. If she's back to being an FL that is great to hear. I would love to revisit her, save for the fact that she's already so popular.

KuchingNight
07-24-12, 07:22
Hi bros, anybody here tried Lily the one with tattoo? Mine to share with me your experience?

I tried her before and I would say she was very entertaining with GFE 10/11 and the price charged was reasonable. Any numbers to exchange?Bro I don have any num to exchange but really want to try this Lily. Mind inbox me her contact?

SilverWingz
07-24-12, 17:19
Bro, she worked for Ah Boy before. She is one of the best FLs I ever met. HeheBoss, I would like to have this Lily's contact, but for exchange I don't think I have any becoz most of them noe oledi, so would you mind drop me her contact number please?

AndroidBang
07-25-12, 04:02
Bro I don have any num to exchange but really want to try this Lily. Mind inbox me her contact?Yes I'm new and don't have any contact to exchange yet but would like to try. Can any bros here kind enough to inbox me?