PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

AndroidBang
07-25-12, 11:33
Went to MJC today because feelin horny. Went to the above-named MP and didn't really choose, a girl just dragged me to a room.

Name: Xiao Yu.

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: Small, B.

Skin: smooth.

Ass: Firm.

Massage skill: 8/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Dmg: RM200 (RM150 FJ + RM50)

I asked if she got extra. She said yes so we agreed to go to her place, which is just opposite. FJ for an hour, but in my opinion not really worth it, she was quite rushing.

Jieson77
07-25-12, 18:19
Hello bro,

I'm new here is there any in ang cheng ho area. Can pm to me?

DickyDick
07-26-12, 02:11
Name: Xiao Yu.

I asked if she got extra. She said yes so we agreed to go to her place, which is just opposite. FJ for an hour, but in my opinion not really worth it, she was quite rushing.You did FJ at the MP or at her rented room?

AndroidBang
07-26-12, 05:15
You did FJ at the MP or at her rented room?Her rented room.

David M
07-26-12, 18:08
Tell me the place, I'm new bro. Really appreciate if you help me bro. Thnk.

Peter8998
07-27-12, 07:00
Hey guys, any FL to intro? Bored with visiting MPs dy.

AndroidBang
07-27-12, 08:35
Feelin' horny so went around scouting. Checked out this new MP at 101 becoz I saw the ads in a certain local Chinese newspaper (I think fire phoenix, fire swallow, fire dragonfly all owned by same person.)

Anyway, only 1 ML there when I went.

Name: Xiao Li.

Boobs: Quite nice. 34B maybe?

Face: so-so 5/10.

Dmg: RM50 + RM50.

WIR: no.

She's actually quite cold and sky. I asked if she offered any special, she said, HJ. Service was bad, didn't even finish. Can't really touch also.

AndroidBang
07-27-12, 08:35
Feelin' horny so went around scouting. Checked out this new MP at 101 becoz I saw the ads in a certain local Chinese newspaper (I think fire phoenix, fire swallow, fire dragonfly all owned by same person.)

Anyway, only 1 ML there when I went.

Boobs: Quite nice. 34B maybe?

Face: so-so 5/10.

Dmg: RM50 + RM50.

WIR: no.

She's actually quite cold and sky. I asked if she offered any special, she said, HJ. Service was bad, didn't even finish. Can't really touch also.

Boy1987
07-27-12, 11:18
Just needed some massage. Went thr this morning requested for no. 33 but sadly she went back to China.

So counter gave me a no. 21. Aged MILF. Chubby with small boobs.

No:21.

Race:PRC.

Face: 4/10.

Body: 4/10 chubby short

Massage: 5/10 just ok. Missed no. 33 massage.

HJ: yes. But didn't ask for the price. Straight way asked for FJ.

FJ: RM100. I rushed because I was scared. 1st time f*cked in MP.

Damage : RM100+RM50 (100minutes massage)

WIR:. Yes to look for no. 33 if she returns.

Mantit
07-28-12, 15:21
Lead by someone to this place in Lama Fourth.

Name: Nguen.

Origin: VietKong.

Body: tall and medium build.

Skin: tan and smooth.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 35 small C.

Nipples: pinkish brown.

Pussy: hairy.

HJ: yes.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: RM94.

She washed me first before the massage.

Mantit
07-28-12, 15:28
Name: O Bing.

Face: 9/10 very cute. Like a cute taiwanese actress.

Body: very petite and slim.

Boobs: 33B, great shape 9/10.

Nipples: inverted nipples.

Skin: smooth like silk, tan 10/10.

Pussy: hairy, wet 10/10.

Butts: very squeezable.

HJ: yes. My shortest time to cum. She is just too hot.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage: RM156

Mantit
07-28-12, 15:32
Name: Ah Hung.

Origin: HCMC.

Body: chubby.

Boobs: 35C, very very soft, saggy.

Nipples: pinkish.

Pussy: did not see.

Butts: smooth.

BBBJ: offered.

FJ: yes. At hotel.

Damage: Rm85.

Got another hot girl there in white tank top.

AndroidBang
07-28-12, 17:03
Name: Ah Hung.

Body: chubby.

Boobs: 35C, very very soft, saggy.

Nipples: pinkish.

Butts: smooth.

BBBJ: offered.

FJ: yes. At hotel.

Damage: Rm85.

Got another hot girl there in white tank top.Bro where is Biru Laut? And Inside River? Give some tips please. I'll try figure it out.

LittleCuteMonkey
07-28-12, 21:35
Guys. Please stop paying 50 for HJ

Boy1987
07-28-12, 21:41
Bro mind to share whr's this 'inside river' place? Would like Vietkong girls haha

Saviour28
07-28-12, 21:58
Bro, how much the HJ? Or she offer FJ?

Why the damage so expensive RM156?

Face: 9/10 very cute. Like a cute taiwanese actress.

Body: very petite and slim.

Boobs: 33B, great shape 9/10.

Nipples: inverted nipples.

Skin: smooth like silk, tan 10/10.

Pussy: hairy, wet 10/10.

Butts: very squeezable.

HJ: yes. My shortest time to cum. She is just too hot.

Damage: RM156

Hairy Timun
07-29-12, 03:54

Damage: RM156156 for a HJ? How long for the massage, bro?

AndroidBang
07-30-12, 07:21
Again feelin' horny so went back to this old place. Not sure if anybody's put up review for this ML but here goes:

Name: Hani.

Nationality: indon.

Looks: ok. 7/10.

Skin: soft, smooth.

Tits: so-so, B cup.

Ass: firm, nice bumper feeling, sexy back.

Dmg: RM100 (2 hours) + RM90 (FJ)

WIR: yes, if you don't mind the age.

She recognized me so I asked for HJ which proceeded to FJ in various positions and styles. She has one of the best BBBJ I've tried so far. Very good and sexy body with smooth skin, good ride (doggy style hehe).

*man I'm going to be sore tomorrow*

Kennethchin85
07-30-12, 11:51
Just came out from the above named mp. Wanted to. Try new place so went there, hoping for sth New. Chosen a pretty 1 with good body. Went for normal massage which is above average. Asked to turn around. Thought will be a good session as her massage was good. However when. Come to HJ, she refused to take off anything, and only allow to. Touch upper part with bra on. I was like WTF, and directly no mood. But she is quite pretty and at least quite polite, so I just let it be and want to see how she can stimulate me. But bro still refused to wake up. I told her am not able to have feel if she not taking anything off. She say"I only take a bit money from you and you wan this and that."Because of too desperate, I offer 50 and expect at least finish this nicely. However! She say "HJ all the while was 50 without taking anything off". I was like "what?". She say all the people in ruby also know the rule. And without taking anything off and not allow to roam. She say she is nice because of letting me. Touch. Fxxx it! I told her this is my first time and final time here. I get up and wanted to leave, she insist on 50 tips. I was so pissed and don't want to talk anything more. Throw her the money and left.

Name: don't bother to ask.

Age 23.

Body 7/10.

Face 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

WIR: unless am out of my mind or any bro here kind enuf to. Intro me the good 1 inside, or else I won't even want to step in and waste money to spoil my. Mood

Mantit
07-30-12, 14:55
156 for a HJ? How long for the massage, bro?90 min.

I know. Too expensive.

LittleCuteMonkey
07-31-12, 13:53
Way to go bro! Teach them a lesson we don't deserve such attitude.

Just came out from the above named mp. Wanted to. Try new place so went there, hoping for sth New. Chosen a pretty 1 with good body. Went for normal massage which is above average. Asked to turn around. Thought will be a good session as her massage was good. However when. Come to HJ, she refused to take off anything, and only allow to. Touch upper part with bra on. I was like WTF, and directly no mood. But she is quite pretty and at least quite polite, so I just let it be and want to see how she can stimulate me. But bro still refused to wake up. I told her am not able to have feel if she not taking anything off. She say"I only take a bit money from you and you wan this and that."Because of too desperate, I offer 50 and expect at least finish this nicely. However! She say "HJ all the while was 50 without taking anything off". I was like "what?". She say all the people in ruby also know the rule. And without taking anything off and not allow to roam. She say she is nice because of letting me. Touch. Fxxx it! I told her this is my first time and final time here. I get up and wanted to leave, she insist on 50 tips. I was so pissed and don't want to talk anything more. Throw her the money and left.

Age 23.

Body 7/10.

Face 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

WIR: unless am out of my mind or any bro here kind enuf to. Intro me the good 1 inside, or else I won't even want to step in and waste money to spoil my. Mood

Mr Gringo
08-01-12, 07:15
Hi Bro, would be an advantage to know where this place is to avoid it.

You mentioned Ruby in your report, I have had too many problems in Ruby so I try not to go there anymore, been to ruby in song quite a few times but only ever had 1 real good full satisfaction experience, been to ruby nr 4 points 3 times and had one good experience only. The last one was pretty bad, like yours she gave me nothing and wanted money just to lie down, I ended up throwing 50 at her to shut her up. Will never return there again, they rarely give value for money and every single thing you ask is extra money, my friend ended up paying 200 and all he got was a hand job and he couldn't even cum because she kept moaning he took so long. Beware! Anyway if it is ruby you went to. Its not a surprise you left unhappy.

Age 23.

Body 7/10.

Face 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Mantit
08-02-12, 12:17
Hi Bro, would be an advantage to know where this place is to avoid it.

You mentioned Ruby in your report, I have had too many problems in Ruby so I try not to go there anymore, been to ruby in song quite a few times but only ever had 1 real good full satisfaction experience, been to ruby nr 4 points 3 times and had one good experience only. The last one was pretty bad, like yours she gave me nothing and wanted money just to lie down, I ended up throwing 50 at her to shut her up. Will never return there again, they rarely give value for money and every single thing you ask is extra money, my friend ended up paying 200 and all he got was a hand job and he couldn't even cum because she kept moaning he took so long. Beware! Anyway if it is ruby you went to. Its not a surprise you left unhappy.All Ruby outlets, you are blacklisted. The owner (s) of this company should make the change or else they are losing business. Whoever knows the owner or the people at Ruby, please help to warn them.

Kennethchin85
08-04-12, 05:41
All Ruby outlets, you are blacklisted. The owner (s) of this company should make the change or else they are losing business. Whoever knows the owner or the people at Ruby, please help to warn them.Hahahaha. Good 1 bro mantit, if got "like" button, I'll give you 1. Haha.

So means that other than xmt, not much place to visit in kch oledi. Sad case.

Boy1987
08-04-12, 08:36
New car in FP.

Race: prc

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

BJ:9/10 superb suction. With warm water. Almost cummed.

FJ: 8/10

GFE: 9/10 welcomed with warm hug. Good chatting girl and bye with another hug and kiss.

Damage: RM160

Mantit
08-04-12, 11:58
Name: Ah Jean.

Face: 8/10 cute.

Body: petite and slim 9/10.

Boobs: 34 B perky 9/10.

Nipples: small, pinkish 10/10.

Skin: smooth 10/10.

GFE: speak some Mandarin, very friendly 9/10.

Fj: offered but at hotel.

BBBJ: offered RM100 tips.

Damage: 35+50

She lie next to me and sucked my nipples while stroking my cock. Hugged me like gf.

Ahmend
08-04-12, 20:54
Had some time over the weekend and ventured to MJC with a friend. It's been a long time since I last visited the area and it was still very happening. Had a feeling everyone would have flocked to the kuching food fair :P guess I was wrong.

Anyways, my friend was in the mood for PRC and I was in the mood for local fair so we found ourselves opp an indian eatery. Gosh, the place was still as run down and there were about 6 PRC and two locals. We sat down just to survey and were not impressed. So we quickly got up, thanked the taukehnio and made our way out, when a dinosaur looking PRC calls out in mandarin "Wah, this pretty woman not good enough for you ah?" and she was referring to herself. Yech.

Then we made our way opposite to check out Bro Mantit's recommendation. (Thanks bro) Up we went and suffice to say my friend was keen to stay, so he went ahead and I left to explore further.

Drove around until I found myself near a place where I use to buy my school shoes from. Went up and was greeted with "hello Sir". No locals available at the time, which was strange I thought but I decided to stay anyways.

Pinoy

Looks : 6/10.

Body : meaty.

Legs : nice and shapely.

Boobs : B cup, nothing to shout about.

Massage : 8/10 (loved the erotic / teasing massage when I was still 'superman')

H / j: available but did not take.

CBJ: 8/10 very slurpy and took her time.

F / j : available but did not take.

Damage : RM55. 00 + RM60. 00.

WIR: Yeap if I am in the area.

What I liked about her was that she was friendly and naughty especially when we started to get to know each other and when my hands were exploring, I uncovered her very nice g-string and firm behind. Nice. Initially offered BBBJ but I requested for a CBJ, am paranoid like that, but I still enjoyed it and she was very meticulous (I. E. She would wipe my body and rod with a soaped cloth before and after) Massage price is on the high side, but still worthwhile overall.

Left to pick up my friend who was waiting downstairs and he too had a fun night.

Until then, stay safe everyone.Bro. What condom is best for CBJ. Any recommendations.

Where to find one in kuching especially non-lubricant one. (recently used durex, the ml having to spit all the time and the sound she make, quite annoying actually for me)

Notiguy
08-05-12, 18:46
Bro. What condom is best for CBJ. Any recommendations.

Where to find one in kuching especially non-lubricant one. (recently used durex, the ml having to spit all the time and the sound she make, quite annoying actually for me) Hmm. No particular, we used the one that she had at the time.

Mantit
08-06-12, 11:30
No one really special here. Got pull in by Xiao Man.

This time, I notice:

Boobs: not great shape. 34 small B.

Butt: quite big.

Pussy: trimmed.

Tips: asked for RM50, but I gave her RM41

KuchingSiawKia
08-06-12, 12:55
Agree. We should boycott all Ruby outlet. Still like XMT.

Hahahaha. Good 1 bro mantit, if got "like" button, I'll give you 1. Haha.

So means that other than xmt, not much place to visit in kch oledi. Sad case.

Prestigejy
08-06-12, 15:05
Agree. We should boycott all Ruby outlet. Still like XMT.I have banned Ruby all the branch. Reason 1 poor service. 2 arrogant 3 sky high price.

Dpalmer 09
08-07-12, 12:10
No one really special here. Got pull in by Xiao Man.

This time, I notice:

Boobs: not great shape. 34 small B.

Butt: quite big.

Pussy: trimmed.

Tips: asked for RM50, but I gave her RM41I went there last Friday and took Salina, one of the cutest one. She massage my back and later stripped and massage me with her boobs. Nice feeling.

Joe Yap
08-07-12, 16:24
I didn't know Salina. What number?

I'm regular to xiaoman. She has the cutest attitude and nice GFE if you get to know her.

I went there last Friday and took Salina, one of the cutest one. She massage my back and later stripped and massage me with her boobs. Nice feeling.

Dpalmer 09
08-08-12, 02:11
I didn't know Salina. What number?

I'm regular to xiaoman. She has the cutest attitude and nice GFE if you get to know her.Sorry I don't know the number. But if you want to try just PM me I shall give her hp number to you. BTW Which one is Xiaoman?

Noob Boy
08-09-12, 04:13
Saw one reflexology behind e mart area last night. Don't know wheter its new or already there for quite some time. Any bros tried that mp before? Blue sign board. Got hanky panky or not? Thank you in advance to anyone who have the onformation. I want to go there but since raya season is near so no budget yet for me to go there. Hehehhehe.

Mantit
08-09-12, 12:37
I went there last Friday and took Salina, one of the cutest one. She massage my back and later stripped and massage me with her boobs. Nice feeling.What is her no?

Jay118
08-09-12, 13:47
New car in FP.

GFE: 9/10 welcomed with warm hug. Good chatting girl and bye with another hug and kiss.

Damage: RM160Bro, where is the location? Can pm contact?

KuchingSiawKia
08-10-12, 17:20
Mind to exchange contact. Would love to try her.

I was feeling horny today so call my fl, , we meet some place as usual'

It was good experince, start kissing, hug me like gf, give me a nice BJ, she allow me to fck her with out cndm, , tried few positons, cum in her mouth breast, wow, I never did before, next time she promise me to do anal.

Damage below 100 especial for me'

Over all a nice job, I enjoy it'

New Guy101
08-10-12, 19:56
Hey guys,

I am moving to Kuching end of the month and would love to have some fun in the city, great to see this forum.

Hope you guys can help me get some action.

New Guy101
08-10-12, 20:10
Hey bro care to pm the number, iam new here and would really appreciate it.

It was good experince, start kissing, hug me like gf, give me a nice BJ, she allow me to fck her with out cndm, , tried few positons, cum in her mouth breast, wow, I never did before, next time she promise me to do anal.

LittleCuteMonkey
08-11-12, 01:20
Exchange? Thanks.

Goshi46
08-11-12, 05:52
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AndroidBang
08-11-12, 10:05
Check my form I'd, just replace 3 at place of 6, add me on ym, give me reference of forum, I will try to give you nmber, may be some other local fl alsoCan you PM me the contact as well bro? Would really appreciate it.

Mantit
08-11-12, 10:23
This time, I picked a girl next door.

Name: Ah Kiu.

Face: plain, girl next door 7/10 Nothing special. Got a little mold below her lips.

Body: slim, very soft thorughout.

Boobs: 34B, very soft, little saggy, nice cleavage.

Nipples: nice, pinkish, don't let you suck. I kissed only.

Pussy: hairy. She told me the hair is straight.

Butts: nice to squeeze. Soft.

GFE: it was relaxing, friendly, until when I pay (money face)

Duration: because it was so relaxing, I opted for 2 hours.

HJ: slowly, a lot of nipple tweeting, teasing.

BBBJ: offered Rm100.

FJ: offered at hotel.

She would not take off her clothes or her shorts. Can only grab her boobs from the top. Therefore, did not get a good look of her racks.

Damage: 70 (2 hours) + 50.

All the girls here offer HJ for RM50, BBBJ for RM100 and FJ for RM300 but at hotel and you need to pay by the hour at RM50 per hour.

Will go back for another big eyes girl.

Cheong Ka123
08-11-12, 20:08
New car in FP.

Damage: RM160Hi bro, I am new here. Can I know Where is FP?

Cheong Ka123
08-11-12, 20:15
Hi bro,

I am new here. Can I know Where is FP?

Mantit
08-12-12, 06:38
Other than Lily, found another new comer.

Name: Jia Jia.

Origin: Fujian.

Body: medium build, very soft body.

Boobs: 35C, big, little saggy because of the size, felt hard / solid object in both breasts.

Nipples: pink, nice 10/10.

FJ: no.

GFE: friendly, but lazy. 8/10.

Massage: terrible 1/10.

Kiss: no.

Suck nipples: yes.

Damage: 70

AndroidBang
08-12-12, 09:58
Bro, can help out a fellow cheongster here? Where is XMT? I pusing pusing the area still cannot find. Is it near the Everrise?

Boobs: 35C, big, little saggy because of the size, felt hard / solid object in both breasts.

Kennethchin85
08-12-12, 14:24
I think Ruby group these days got some prob. Their advertisement in the news paper which used to be separated by branches had became all ruby as title instead of fire phoenix, fire swallow etc. And they said planning to open a biggest reflexology in kch. I was like ==||. With this kind of service, sorry la.

Kennethchin85
08-12-12, 14:39
Been there few days ago. Sorry for late FR as busy. But also SOP. Nth special. Picked the 1 that serviced me before as no 1 really caught my eyes that time. Proceed with massage, above average. What I want to mention and praise her in this FR is her patience. Maybe because of too tired or maybe herskill, I wasn't able to come and also bro on and off don't want to stand. She let me AR, and I really loves her fair size breast. However, still not able to cum. I wanted to just finish it by myself because I feel a bit frustrated already but she doesn't let, she asked me to trust her and relax, no rush. DFK me and I finally came.

No. : 9.

Body : 7/10.

Breast: 10/10 B cup soft, good shape pink brownish nipple. I like it.

Pussy : 7/10slightly hairy.

Butt : 9/10great shape nice to hold.

Skin: fair.

Damage: 92. I gave 50 tips this time as I appreciate for her altitude. Please allow me to do so once in a blue moon. Haha.

WIR : yes but will try other if available as bro here said got other good car. Haha

KuchingSiawKia
08-12-12, 16:16
What's the name of mp? Kensington?

Saw one reflexology behind e mart area last night. Don't know wheter its new or already there for quite some time. Any bros tried that mp before? Blue sign board. Got hanky panky or not? Thank you in advance to anyone who have the onformation. I want to go there but since raya season is near so no budget yet for me to go there. Hehehhehe.

Noob Boy
08-12-12, 17:15
What's the name of mp? Kensington?If I'm not mistaken that sounds like that mp name. Not many mp in matang area. BTW, have you been there bro? Got any hanky panky and english / bm speaking ml?

DickyDick
08-13-12, 01:24
If I'm not mistaken that sounds like that mp name. Not many mp in matang area. BTW, have you been there bro? Got any hanky panky and english / bm speaking ml?Only 2 MP in that area. One is Kensington, and the other one is just besides the main road. You can see it not far from the traffic light.

Noob Boy
08-13-12, 03:29
Only 2 MP in that area. One is Kensington, and the other one is just besides the main road. You can see it not far from the traffic light.Is that place ok bro? Got pinoy, bakso or local?

DickyDick
08-13-12, 04:19
Is that place ok bro? Got pinoy, bakso or local?Never been there. Read through the forum, I think some brother go there before.

Noob Boy
08-13-12, 06:41
Could anyone tell me what does XMT stands for? I already tried to look for this mp but I don't have any idea what does it represents so I can't find that mp. I have bad experiences with prc before. So could the bros here give me suggestion the best value for money mp which have bakso / pinoy / tomyam / vietcong? Give me clue and I will try to find it and write fr.

Kennethchin85
08-14-12, 07:56
Could anyone tell me what does XMT stands for? I already tried to look for this mp but I don't have any idea what does it represents so I can't find that mp. I have bad experiences with prc before. So could the bros here give me suggestion the best value for money mp which have bakso / pinoy / tomyam / vietcong? Give me clue and I will try to find it and write fr.Bro, xmt is a short form in Chinese. It is actually a famous place in Italy. This is what I can help you up. U are advised to register for pm system so that we can pm you if needed. We just don't wan to reveal everything too obvious here. And also please gain trust before request any thing from bro here.

Cheers, Cheong safe

Mr Gringo
08-14-12, 08:32
Hey Bro. Really have a bar there. You can go for beer too? How is the beer price. Kopitiam or Hilton?

Mr Gringo
08-14-12, 08:41
I had a problem finding this at first but as another bro kindly informed you. Look for an italian city.

The girls here are great, I have also had a few problems with PRC, mostlyatRUBY which is why I will never go there again, some girlsatRUBY are good but in my humble opinion so many if them are completely money faced you take a high risk.

As I said the girlsatXMT are great, all gorgeous and the only apparent money face is n0. 1 and I don't think she is too bad but I never had her. If you find it you will have a great time. Good luck my man.

Could anyone tell me what does XMT stands for? I already tried to look for this mp but I don't have any idea what does it represents so I can't find that mp. I have bad experiences with prc before. So could the bros here give me suggestion the best value for money mp which have bakso / pinoy / tomyam / vietcong? Give me clue and I will try to find it and write fr.

Mr Gringo
08-14-12, 08:47
Yea I know what you mean bro. In my opinion a bigger RUBY means a lot more money faced girls, that seems to be the way that they train them. Its a shame because some of the girls are nice but too much risk to find the nice ones.

I think Ruby group these days got some prob. Their advertisement in the news paper which used to be separated by branches had became all ruby as title instead of fire phoenix, fire swallow etc. And they said planning to open a biggest reflexology in kch. I was like ==||. With this kind of service, sorry la.

Mr Gringo
08-14-12, 08:59
I have banned Ruby all the branch. Reason 1 poor service. 2 arrogant 3 sky high price.Absolutely agree. I don't go there anymore.

Slow Reloader
08-14-12, 09:36
BR 2. 5 (?)

Cannot decode this place. Someone please PM me.

Went to abovenamed quite late nite together with another friend. Only 4 ml available. Finding hard to choose one. Haha. What to expect if look rating only 4-6/10. Saw one quite slim trying to woo me while my friend waste no time by picking the one with the busty melons. Walao eh. Don't want to waste anymore time, I just choose the slim one. Both of us agreed for 90 minutes of massages.

Here is my report. Massages skills. 8/10. Varities of styles and quite powerful for her size. She adjust very well to the body parts. Feel very calm and relaxing.

Personality. 8/10. Very friendly and quite patient, I must say. Haha. She answered all my question plus some dirty ones.

Extras. Offered. (HJ, CBJ, and some ice something). But not taken. As I'm quite tired and also enjoying her massage.

Bonus. 8/10. Totally not expecting this. Few minutes after I rejected the extras. She massage my little brother for about 20-25 minutes.

Wow. Really blow up my mind. One of the best experience I had from mp's. Lastly. Total damage. Rm100 inclusive of my tips. Really deserved it.

My friend did mentioned that he also enjoyed his session. He had HJ, titjob plus good strong massage of course. His damage. Rm 140.

Both of us will return for sure. Want to know what else we can get from other ml.

Slow Reloader
08-14-12, 09:44
Sorry bro. Its called excellence reflexology at ban hock road. So, have any bros got any extra here?

Just for info, there is a new MP going to open nearby but I dunno the name yet. I think should be open in another 1 or 2 weeks.

CheersMILF place. Massage behind curtains. No extra offered but one of the bros here had FJ previously with an ML who has since returned to PRC land. Tried her before and massage not bad but never got lucky and never asked. Not my regular place.

KuchingSiawKia
08-14-12, 13:49
All MILF PRCs. Not so recommended.

Is that place ok bro? Got pinoy, bakso or local?

AndroidBang
08-14-12, 16:24
Bro, xmt is a short form in Chinese. It is actually a famous place in Italy. This is what I can help you up. U are advised to register for pm system so that we can pm you if needed. We just don't wan to reveal everything too obvious here. And also please gain trust before request any thing from bro here.

Cheers, Cheong safeBro,

Can you PM me as well? I've asked for help with finding XMT before but seems like nobody noticed.

Cheong Ka123
08-14-12, 18:49
Bro she dnt allow tel nomber directly, you can ym her on starnie_piggy she is on9 at night time, she will oblige youHi bro, can pm me to exchange fl contact? I want to find someone to exchange. Hehe

Noob Boy
08-15-12, 01:56
Bro, xmt is a short form in Chinese. It is actually a famous place in Italy. This is what I can help you up. U are advised to register for pm system so that we can pm you if needed. We just don't wan to reveal everything too obvious here. And also please gain trust before request any thing from bro here.

Cheers, Cheong safeOk. Noted. Will try to go to more mp and write more fr.

Thanks bro.

Noob Boy
08-15-12, 02:01
I had a problem finding this at first but as another bro kindly informed you. Look for an italian city.

The girls here are great, I have also had a few problems with PRC, mostlyatRUBY which is why I will never go there again, some girlsatRUBY are good but in my humble opinion so many if them are completely money faced you take a high risk.

As I said the girlsatXMT are great, all gorgeous and the only apparent money face is n0. 1 and I don't think she is too bad but I never had her. If you find it you will have a great time. Good luck my man.Thanks for the advise bro. Now I know how to look for that mp. Will start my hunting session after raya. Heheh. Bte are the girls at xmt all prc or they also have other dishes? Sorry for asking question again. But I need to maximise the value of my hard earn money. Hope all the bros can understand.

Noob Boy
08-15-12, 02:05
All MILF PRCs. Not so recommended.Luckily I asked opinion from the bros here before I waste my money going there. Because I always nervous when I went to mp and just proceed with massage eventhough the ml is ugly. I am too shy to say no. Hahaaa. Guess I am really a noob in this field.

Total Handy
08-15-12, 05:15
MILF place. Massage behind curtains. No extra offered but one of the bros here had FJ previously with an ML who has since returned to PRC land. Tried her before and massage not bad but never got lucky and never asked. Not my regular place.The Place used to be called Metro Reflexology, and changed to Excellence. Bro Slow Reloader is right about the place, used to be behind curtains, but they have since renovated the top floor. Yup, not too many extras offered, but had a good time back then. FJ behind curtains. Both nervous, and exciting.

AndroidBang
08-15-12, 07:15
Thanks to bro goshi I managed to contact the local FL he mentioned. Let me tell story.

So that night I added her on YM and she appear online. So we chatted and I tried to be friendly. Asked her if she has special service, she said ya, jackpot! So we arranged to meet somewhere.

This morning she asked me go Jln. Song wait for her. Went there, she said she'll be late. Ok nvm, my little bro can wait. Cut story short, we managed to meet up so went to a place to proceed to the 'project'.

First impression. Hmm, ok so-so, she has the certain cute look, short hair. Local Chinese lady. Maybe if she take care of her appearance then will be really nice. Body ok also, ok boobs with nice nipples. Plump ass. Skin ok, so-so. Not bad for her age. I like her smile and her friendliness. Got a bit of GFE.

We showered first, then she massaged my cock and gave me a bit of BJ, then we french kissed and I fingered her until she wet. Then we start project. WITHOUT condom (wah first time, really nice feeling) came the usual pumping, missionary, then she went on top while I sucked her erect nipples. All the time she was moaning and enjoying every moment of it. Then I pumped from behind, she came 2 times while I pumped like no tomorrow. Wet like hell. Sweating also. At last proceeded to handjob and shot in her mouth. Walao eh. Never tried that before. Plus she seems to enjoy sex a lot as well, kept asking whether I feel nice. So I tried my best to make her feel nice also (which I succeeded wonderfully, hehe, suck her nipples till dry). Afterwards, laid on bed and chatted for a while. Heard her personal sad story, not sure if true but from the looks of the place, might be true.

Gave her RMXXX because felt it was worth it. Next time maybe will give less. But I won't want to take advantage of her. Good effort ma.

Thus ends my story. Hope I contributed a bit. If you want to know more please PM. I can exchange. Cheong safe bros.

Mantit
08-15-12, 13:31
Hey Bro. Really have a bar there. You can go for beer too? How is the beer price. Kopitiam or Hilton?I have never had a drink there. I believe it is pretty reasonable. You can drink with the ladies also. There is also a pool table.

Slow Reloader
08-15-12, 14:32
I have experienced B2B in KCH before but it seems the girls have stopped doing it at my regular place for quite a while already. Anyone know any place that regularly offers this? Please PM. Seems like it is very common in KL but our set ups here in KCH are much different.

AndroidBang
08-15-12, 17:16
I have experienced B2B in KCH before but it seems the girls have stopped doing it at my regular place for quite a while already. Anyone know any place that regularly offers this? Please PM. Seems like it is very common in KL but our set ups here in KCH are much different.What's B2B bro?

Veejaiy
08-15-12, 20:03
This time around, only two ml available. The rest all working. Out of the two ml, one had massaged me before (on my previous visit) , so I choose the other one (haha, again no choice mah, want to try new dish). Once again opt for 90 minutes massage. BTW she is petite with quite busty melons look like aunty lo. (4/10)

Here is my report.

Massage skill. 9/10. Good hand from head to toe. Plus superb ass massage. My lower body feels been elevated (superman mode). Wow. Nice feeling again, was wondering how on earth, they can acquire such skill. Memang lihai. She did some wonderful groin massage when I ask her about 'juagen'. She smiles and ask me whether is this what I am looking for. Haha, very true, I nodded.

Extras. 8/10. Ask her if she does body to body massage. She says never done it before, but willing to give it a go. She take off her top and started to rub her big juicy melons all over my body. From my foot to my chest. While her hand strocking my little bro. Really sensual erotic moves. Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze her melons whenever had chance. Lastly, ask her to lie down on the massage table and ask her to pressed her melons together. And I started to titfuck her. Wow. Nice, nice. Very nice. Loaded on her tits after a while.

Personality. 9/10. Friendly and quite talkative but nice.

Total damage. Rm 130. At first, paid her rm 120 inclusive of rm60 (90minutes massage fee). She smile and jokingly said she can get rm50 from HJ alone. I replied, less money give less lo, mo money give mo lo. Haha, then I give her additional 10. She smiled and ask me to visit her again. Why not. Maybe a letdown on her looks, but she passed my sexsirim quality control. Haha. No fish, prawn also okay what.

Stay safe cheonging guys.

Peter8998
08-16-12, 03:16
Thanks to bro goshi I managed to contact the local FL he mentioned. Let me tell story.

So that night I added her on YM and she appear online. So we chatted and I tried to be friendly. Asked her if she has special service, she said ya, jackpot! So we arranged to meet somewhere.

This morning she asked me go Jln. Song wait for her. Went there, she said she'll be late. Ok nvm, my little bro can wait. Cut story short, we managed to meet up so went to a place to proceed to the 'project'.

First impression. Hmm, ok so-so, she has the certain cute look, short hair. Local Chinese lady. Maybe if she take care of her appearance then will be really nice. Body ok also, ok boobs with nice nipples. Plump ass. Skin ok, so-so. Not bad for her age. I like her smile and her friendliness. Got a bit of GFE.

We showered first, then she massaged my cock and gave me a bit of BJ, then we french kissed and I fingered her until she wet. Then we start project. WITHOUT condom (wah first time, really nice feeling) came the usual pumping, missionary, then she went on top while I sucked her erect nipples. All the time she was moaning and enjoying every moment of it. Then I pumped from behind, she came 2 times while I pumped like no tomorrow. Wet like hell. Sweating also. At last proceeded to handjob and shot in her mouth. Walao eh. Never tried that before. Plus she seems to enjoy sex a lot as well, kept asking whether I feel nice. So I tried my best to make her feel nice also (which I succeeded wonderfully, hehe, suck her nipples till dry). Afterwards, laid on bed and chatted for a while. Heard her personal sad story, not sure if true but from the looks of the place, might be true.

Gave her RMXXX because felt it was worth it. Next time maybe will give less. But I won't want to take advantage of her. Good effort ma.

Thus ends my story. Hope I contributed a bit. If you want to know more please PM. I can exchange. Cheong safe bros.Hey bro, mind to pm me her contact? I can exchange a fl with you.

DickyDick
08-16-12, 07:57
Got a call from regular ML saying she is back, after hibernate for so long, decides to pay her a visit.

Origin: PRC.

Boobs: C. 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

Ass: 2/10.

HJ: 10/10.

Pussy: 6/10, wet and hairy.

Damage: 70.

GFE: 10/10

AndroidBang
08-16-12, 08:50
Hey bro, mind to pm me her contact? I can exchange a fl with you.Bro I can't PM you, you must be paying member to be able to PM.

AndroidBang
08-16-12, 12:20
Enjoy it, nice. She like sex, and need mny too ya the story looks true.

Share me if you have some, I'm realy sad many frends still want know, but dnt want give me nombers, I dnt like thatOf course bro. We're all here to try. If there's anything I will PM you.

Friction
08-16-12, 12:45

Thus ends my story. Hope I contributed a bit. If you want to know more please PM. I can exchange. Cheong safe bros.Wa Bro. Without protection? So daring of you! You not afraid? If she willing to do it bare with you, then she might do it with others too. Cheong safe! Don't let little head takeover.

IT666
08-16-12, 12:56

So that night I added her on YM and she appear online. So we chatted and I tried to be friendly. Asked her if she has special service, she said ya, jackpot! So we arranged to meet somewhere.Can share YM.

Thanks

Mantit
08-16-12, 13:01
Got a call from regular ML saying she is back, after hibernate for so long, decides to pay her a visit.

GFE: 10/10What's her name? Which MP?

KuchingSiawKia
08-16-12, 13:04
I have added her in ym also. Going to date her out soon. .

Thus ends my story. Hope I contributed a bit. If you want to know more please PM. I can exchange. Cheong safe bros.

DickyDick
08-17-12, 02:10
Hello, check your inbox. Thanks.

What's her name? Which MP?

Mccp888
08-17-12, 04:58
I am very new here. I see alot of MPs in Jalan Song, are there any good and recommended MPs in there? I will be going there next week, hope to gather more information from the bros here!

Thanks!

Mantit
08-17-12, 11:45
Hello, check your inbox. Thanks.Thanks Bro.

IT666
08-17-12, 13:28
Hello, check your inbox. Thanks.Me too. Please?

KuchingSiawKia
08-17-12, 16:31
Sure can share with you bro. You wana exchange contact? Pm me.

Try to share with me too, many guys on ISG want get some thing but dnt want give' should nb give and take, I think I did mistake

Cheong Ka123
08-17-12, 20:02
Went to 1 mp in mjc today. Below is my report :

Name: fei fei.

Race : prc.

Face 6/10.

Massage : 5/10.

BBBJ : yes.

FJ:YES.

This ML is horny and damage onli 130 including massage session. Great!

Mantit
08-18-12, 03:10

Damage: 70Come to think of it, I believe I tried her two years ago. Last time, her boobs also got hard objects inside. But this time, I noticed her tummy is saggy and very not toned. Can any bro verify this? Is this the Jia Jia two years ago?

Mantit
08-18-12, 08:19
This should be the last one to try here.

Name: Ah Tao.

Face: 7/10.

Body: petite.

Skin: 2/10 poor got ache everywhere.

Boobs: 9/10 34D, very soft, when she lays on her back, they are completely flat, hanging, very nice.

Cleavage: awesome 10/10.

Bras: does not wear bras.

Nipples: very nice to suck 10/10.

Pussy: hairy. I fingered her. Wet.

Butts: normal.

BBBJ: offered but declined.

FJ: yes at hotel.

GFE: 8/10 ok la no connection between us.

Damage: 35+50.

If you like boobs: she is a must!

DickyDick
08-18-12, 08:53
Name: Ah Tao.Hello, what's the damage for FJ?

KuchingSiawKia
08-18-12, 14:29
Whats the name of this mp?

Face 6/10.

Slow Reloader
08-19-12, 06:06

Thus ends my story. Hope I contributed a bit. If you want to know more please PM. I can exchange. Cheong safe bros.So whats her SOB story? If she is offering raw, she is way more risky that the pros! Use your head and protect yourself.

Kamikaze888
08-19-12, 06:06
Hi guys,

I am new here. Hope to gain and share something here. Haha. Have a nice day.

Cheong Ka123
08-19-12, 11:17
Whats the name of this mp?Thats the name bro. My title.

Besides, any brother here went to s* ap* in rubber road? Any ML there provide FJ?

Mantit
08-19-12, 15:29
Give it another try.

Saw some new comers.

Name: Dan Dan.

Origin: Chong Ching.

Marital: divorced.

Child: one.

Face: sweet 8/10.

Body: medium.

Boobs: big but fake. Disappointment. I hate fake boobs. 35C.

HJ: yes but took a long time to cum.

'GFE: very good 10/10.

Damage: 43+50 Expensive

Lauhui5309
08-19-12, 17:06
Whats the name of this mp?I new here and appreaciate if bro can share me the good place and girl.

Thanks

Lollipop123
08-19-12, 17:43
Mind to share where is she working in mjc? Going back kch soon

Face 6/10.

Prestigejy
08-20-12, 04:34
I tried the local Fl as mentioned by Mr Goshi.

Rating 7/10.

Boobies : as flat as airport.

Fuck with moaning. Enjoy sex.

Damage : rm 130.

Prestigejy
08-20-12, 04:36
Many times when you try to touch the pussy of massage lady, they will give excuse of Menses. Well, the question is that issit really menses or they just don't want you to touch it.

Lauhui5309
08-20-12, 07:49
Hi all brother,

I first time join this, hopefully someone introduce me good place.

Thank you

Peter8998
08-20-12, 08:44
Which massage parlor provides the best be service and at reasonable price?

IT666
08-20-12, 11:31

Rating 7/10.

Damage : rm 130.Satisfy or susah hati.

Cheong Ka123
08-20-12, 16:57
Went to this Mp today. 2 ML working there onli due to hari raya.

2 choose 1. Went into the room. After asking this and that, she is Mal.

Below is my report:

Body : 6/10.

=

Boobs :4/10. Is big but looks like got many children mummy liao.

Massage : 7/10 powerful.

HJ :8/10.

BJ :8/10.

FJ. Ffer 120 but not yet try. Too hurry for me.

Promise her go next time to go for FJ.

Damage : 50 + 60 BJ

Mantit
08-20-12, 17:09
Many times when you try to touch the pussy of massage lady, they will give excuse of Menses. Well, the question is that issit really menses or they just don't want you to touch it.From my experience, PRC usually do not let you touch their pussy. To me, it is very easy to tell. If they have the pad on, then it is probably true. Unless they use tampon which I doubt.

Mantit
08-20-12, 17:10

Rating 7/10.

Damage : rm 130.So flat? Not interested.

Slow Reloader
08-20-12, 19:35
Name : "Apple" in mandarin. OKT stock.

Face : Pretty with nice makeup.

Body : slim.

Boobs : I think C. More than a handful. Nice cleavage hence I picked her. She called them her apples but they're definately more than the size of apples. Asked me to eat her apples as she likes to eat my banana.

Pussy : hairy. Ok tightness.

BBBJ: Yes. Balls sucking and licking also.

DATY: Didn't try.

FK: No. She looks like those who spent a great deal of time on their makeup (it is tasteful and professional BTW) so doesn't want it messed up. No face kissing either.

FJ: Shit! I couldn't last long Too pretty to look at while fucking. Cowgirl. Squat and then rocking followed by several variations of missionary. Didn't reach doggy.

Damage : Usual.

WIR: worth trying for boob lovers.

Slow Reloader
08-20-12, 19:38
I'm looking for an ML who can perform good pro level massage who isn't shy of ending the session with a bit of sensuality. Please PM. Sick of MLs who give crappy massage. Thanks

NiceGuy88
08-20-12, 22:10

Boobs : I think C. More than a handful. Nice cleavage hence I picked her. She called them her apples but they're definately more than the size of apples. Asked me to eat her apples as she likes to eat my banana.

FK: No. She looks like those who spent a great deal of time on their makeup (it is tasteful and professional BTW) so doesn't want it messed up. No face kissing either.

FJ: Shit! I couldn't last long Too pretty to look at while fucking. Cowgirl. Squat and then rocking followed by several variations of missionary. Didn't reach doggy.

WIR: worth trying for boob lovers.Which OKT is this? Ah Bxy?

Mantit
08-21-12, 02:51

WIR: worth trying for boob lovers.What is the damage bro?

IT666
08-21-12, 03:21
Name : "Apple" in mandarin. OKT stock.Which OKT? 2890 or jia jia

Peter8998
08-21-12, 04:44
What's her name? Which MP?Mind to tell which mp is it?

Mantit
08-21-12, 06:26
This place is interesting. When a customer arrives, all MLs will sit properly and wait for the customer to choose. Three good ones. Will try the other two next time. I was brought to 2rd floor (new to me).

Name: Lily.

Tenure: 5-6 days.

Face: 8/10 pretty, big eyes, great smile.

Skin: ok complexion.

Body: very slightly plump.

Boobs: 35B, not big.

Nipples: small and brown, kissed one of them.

Cleavage: 10/10.

GFE: very talkative, very friendly, know how to seduce a man and make him happy 10/10.

Pussy: hairy, did not see.

Massage: not bad.

Damage: 42+38Revisited her. This time, this cannot, that cannot. Cannot suck nipples, cannot touch nipples, cannot touch pussy, cannot kiss. However, she is indeed pretty. I like the way she talks.

Mantit
08-21-12, 06:40
Name: Bao Er.

Origin: Canton.

Body: plump.

Skin: 7/10.

Boobs: 36B.

Nipples: nice.

Go back for another girl who look like Maggie Q.Her other name is Salina.

Boom22
08-22-12, 05:30
Has been a long time didn't post.

Will contribute some reports here.

Place: Jalan Song.

Origin: Thailand.

Name: forget (there is only one thai BTW)

Body. Lump.

Damage:95 include tips (1 and half hour)

Speciality: Urut Batin.

WIR:yes.

Real urut batin (just urut batin only) without hanky panky, of course she provides HJ too.

This urut batin unlike the hanky panky one, very pain compare to previous urut batin I've done.

What I heard she say is that, if you got prob then will be pain. If no prob, not pain. Well as for me very pain.

But you will feel the difference after that.

Boom22
08-22-12, 05:45
Her other name is Salina.Maggie Q, is this maggie q location at Guangzhou petanak area. If so I tried before.

Very pretty indeed.

Massage x good, money face, allow fj.

Boom22
08-22-12, 05:58
Cheap foot massage

Jalan song.

Rm16 / hour.

Very worth it.

Massage skill 8/10

For your information, only 1 guy masseuse, if gal masseuse price is higher.

Which means rm16 foot massage is only available for one masseuse only as there is only one guy masseuse.

Peter8998
08-22-12, 08:48
Maggie Q, is this maggie q location at Guangzhou petanak area. If so I tried before.

Very pretty indeed.

Massage x good, money face, allow fj.How much is the fj?

Gold Town
08-22-12, 08:55
Bro. What is the MP name? Mind to share.

Has been a long time didn't post.

Will contribute some reports here.

Place: Jalan Song.

Origin: Thailand.

Name: forget (there is only one thai BTW)

Body. Lump.

Damage:95 include tips (1 and half hour)

Speciality: Urut Batin.

WIR:yes.

Real urut batin (just urut batin only) without hanky panky, of course she provides HJ too.

This urut batin unlike the hanky panky one, very pain compare to previous urut batin I've done.

What I heard she say is that, if you got prob then will be pain. If no prob, not pain. Well as for me very pain.

But you will feel the difference after that.

KuchingSiawKia
08-22-12, 10:50
Name: yue hui.

Boobs: 34B.

Massage: 3/10. Just touch here and there. She used boobs to massage.

Nipple: nice

GFE: 8/10.

Fj: yes outside.

Damage: 42 + 50

Mantit
08-22-12, 12:28
Name: yue hui.

Boobs: 34B.

Massage: 3/10. Just touch here and there. She used boobs to massage.

Nipple: nice

Fj: yes outside.

Damage: 42 + 50Wow! You tipped so much ah? RM30 is enough lo.

Mantit
08-22-12, 12:29
Maggie Q, is this maggie q location at Guangzhou petanak area. If so I tried before.

Very pretty indeed.

Massage x good, money face, allow fj.No. Different lady.

Slow Reloader
08-22-12, 14:41
Which OKT? 2890 or jia jiaThe ctc is 2890

Boom22
08-23-12, 06:39
Bro. What is the MP name? Mind to share.Putera in english / Chinese.

KuchingSiawKia
08-23-12, 14:02
I'm satisfied with her so I tipped more this time only.

Wow! You tipped so much ah? RM30 is enough lo.

Mantit
08-25-12, 12:23
Thanks to Bro DickyDick's recommendation.

Name: Zhen Zhen.

Origin: Hunan.

Children: one boy.

Skin: smooth, tanned.

Face: pleasant 8/10.

GFE: friendly, but I think she tried too hard, turned me off.

Boobs: very nice 35C 9/10.

Nipples: nice to suck.

Damage: 50+27 money face. Asked for RM50 for HJ and RM100 for boob job.

GFE: 10/10

Boom22
08-25-12, 17:06
Bro where this place, wana try thia massageLocated at Jalan Song. Previous black rose reflexology.

Gold Town
08-25-12, 22:50
No idea where is this mp. Never heard or saw that mp. Maybe around the back of OneJaya Mall.

Bro where this place, wana try thia massage

Wildxxxxx
08-26-12, 12:26
Hello all taiko here,

Do you mind to tell bro here, where got local fl massage?

Boom22
08-27-12, 04:40

There is about 28 lady here. However cannot see and choose.

Name: Small Blue (no. 8)

Origin: China.

Boobs: 30B.

Massage: 6/10.

Ass Massage: 7/10 (she takes her time)

GFE: 7/10. (love to talk)

HJ: 7/10

Damage: 50+50

Alex Lai T J
08-27-12, 05:12
Interested brother.

Please PM me your contact number.

Gold Town
08-27-12, 17:36
Seriously bro. How to PM you if you don't even have PM services. Go buy subscription la.

Interested brother.

Total Handy
08-28-12, 02:45
Thanks to Bro Boom22!

Got to try this ML at Jalan Song

Name: Phet.

Origin: Thai.

Body: Plum (4/10)

Speaks very fluent Mandarin, BM, So so English.

Her Specialty is Thai Massage (Quite Painful and Scary)

Also Thai Batin but no HJ Release.

If any Bros would like to ""torture"" themself. Feel free to let Bro Boom22 or myself know for the contact.

Like what bro Boom22 said, its quite painful actually, the massage and also the batin, but the ML lady said its good for health wor. And if got pain means got problem.

WIR: Its So much different from the PRC Oil Massage. So once a while, for a change, ok

Mr Gringo
08-28-12, 10:41
Hi Gentlemen, been a while since I have actually put up an FR, when I get round to it I will put up my recent couple of months back catalogue.

Until then, let me tell you about today. I found it a little amusing.

Name: I just can't pronounce it (no. 10)

Origin: The people republic of China.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: a little on the small side but big nipples.

Pussy: wet and hairy.

Massage: 0/10. (probably unfair as she never attempted to massage me at all LOL)

Sex appeal: 8/10 (skin tight red mini dress, I almost cum on the stairs on the way up to the room LOL)

GFE: 9/10. (wouldn't shut up but very friendly)

HJ: 8/10 Sensual.

DATY: 10/10 yup. Held me in position until satisfied.

Damage: 42 + 38 (80)

So its the first time I went to XMT Stutong, I usually frequent song. I used my old trick when I walked in and pretended to be talking to someone on my hand phone, this gives me time to adequately 'scan the room' before making my choice, there were about 8 girls all were just lying around, half asleep and when I came in they all sat up straight like meer cats, smiling at me and putting their hands in the air trying to get my attention. A slow day one presumes.

All were lovlies but I picked the one that made sure I caught her eye.

Went upstairs and appeared a little cold. Entered the room and SHE lay straight down on the bed, I stripped naked got onto the bed with her and she made absolutely no attempt at amy time to massage me he he, she didn't even want me to lie on my tummy, which I thought was very funny, she was talking the whole time and she clearly knew I had absolutely no idea what she was saying, then she said 'I low yoo' (I love you) to which I replied 'I Low yoo 2'. Was a funny moment and even she started laughing, from then on it was real chicken and duck talk. I gave up and just said yes to everything, that didn't stop her. Fuck that girl loves to talk LOL. I even thought to my self I'm going to have to put my cock in her mouth just to shut her up. Ha ha ha ha.

Anyway, she was extremely friendly, managed to get her naked on the bed and did almost everything except actually FJ. She loved having her pussy licked and I could feel her getting higher, she locked my head in position so I couldn't move (ever seen a dog with his head stuck in a fence desperate to break free?) When I had already finished she kept saying 'lee hi' (translation please) while trying to lick my balls.

When I have days such as these I feel my money has been well spent.

EnigmaOfSorrow
08-28-12, 14:11
I'm looking for proper thai massage in kuching. Where is it located exactly?

Thanks to Bro Boom22!

Got to try this ML at Jalan Song

Name: Phet.

Origin: Thai.

Body: Plum (4/10)

Speaks very fluent Mandarin, BM, So so English.

Her Specialty is Thai Massage (Quite Painful and Scary)

Also Thai Batin but no HJ Release.

If any Bros would like to ""torture"" themself. Feel free to let Bro Boom22 or myself know for the contact.

Like what bro Boom22 said, its quite painful actually, the massage and also the batin, but the ML lady said its good for health wor. And if got pain means got problem.

WIR: Its So much different from the PRC Oil Massage. So once a while, for a change, ok

CerealKiller
08-28-12, 14:17
Hi Bro Alex,

How to PM you when you do not have this function.

Interested brother.

Mr Gringo
08-29-12, 03:05
Thanks for the advise bro. Now I know how to look for that mp. Will start my hunting session after raya. Heheh. Bte are the girls at xmt all prc or they also have other dishes? Sorry for asking question again. But I need to maximise the value of my hard earn money. Hope all the bros can understand.My reply may come a little too late as I just spotted your question but.

Allatxmt are prc's but I don't like to waste my money, both 101 & stutong are good value.

I have been to so many other places where you find middle aged PRC's and they don't want to give anything, don't want to take of bra or undies, sometimes cannot touch, I find around 3rd mile and 2 and a half mile is bad for that and of course most Ruby outlets.

The girls at xmt are young, beautiful, sexy and know how to treat a client well, make you want to go back for more.

I would also recommend 1 or 2 in MJC.

Mr Gringo
08-29-12, 03:26
Hi Bro, I would like to know how much you paid or better how much she ask for? I don't really know the rate for FL. Any assistance would be appreciated.

IT666
08-29-12, 11:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

KkGuyBah
08-29-12, 17:11
I frm KK, Sabah (always go MP there)

I first time go kuching this 3 sept. Stay at waterfront area. 1 nite oni. No car

Any "good" mp there? Tq

DickyDick
08-30-12, 03:44
7C.

Name: Ya Xuan.

Face: 7/10, Fair look and very slutty face.

Body: 6/10, Medium.

Boobs: 7/10, nice B with dark brown nipples.

Ass: 6/10.

HJ:.

FJ: 7/10, wet and very seducing moan with dirty talk, she sure is very horny.

Massage: 0/10, doesn't even bother to massage. Instead, she straight teasing you.

GFE: 7/10, very very good at teasing. You just can't stand the way she seduce you.

Damage: 50 + 100.

Probably the most slutty and horny ML I've encounter so far. Almost like she haven't f- in a year.

BlackRacing
08-30-12, 04:43
Bro, this is at MJC right? Hehe.

7C.

Massage: 0/10, doesn't even bother to massage. Instead, she straight teasing you.

GFE: 7/10, very very good at teasing. You just can't stand the way she seduce you.

Probably the most slutty and horny ML I've encounter so far. Almost like she haven't f- in a year.

Mr Gringo
08-30-12, 07:01
Mr DickyDick,

I truly do enjoy a 'slutty face' LOL. Great description BTW. Any clue as to where I can find her?

7c?

7C.

Mr Gringo
08-30-12, 07:23
After being 'stood up' by an FL this morning. (annoying). Went back to XMT after my fantastic day yesterday, a different girl this time, she suckered me with a tight, short dress and hi heels.

Here goes.

Name: Ing Zer (at least thats what it sounds like) No. 8.

Face: 7/10, not bad.

Body: 8/10, smooth skin, flat tummy.

Boobs:6/10, small and a little saggy.

Ass: 8/10. Firm.

Pussy: 8/10, tasted very sweet.

DATY: 7/10 Yup. She enjoyed but after coming she was very sensitive to touch.

HJ: very seductive.

FJ: I tried to ask if got or not. But she just laughed.

Massage: 3/10, I think she played beethovens piano concerto in D minor.

Ass massgae: 10/10 one of the best.

GFE: 8/10, very accomodating.

Damage: 50 + 50.

Was great fun yet again. On the way out I met a bro in reception and we had a chat for a while, he helped me to translate a few things because I don't speak Chinese. They are fun girls.

If that bro is a member of ISG. Was good meeting you!

Lauhui5309
08-30-12, 14:51
Do you mind to give some hint on that place direction.

Thank

Lauhui5309
08-30-12, 15:37
Bro,

I'm interested the girl say you "lee hi" de in xmt stutong.

Do you mind tell where the place?

Thanks

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 04:35
Bro,

I'm interested the girl say you "lee hi" de in xmt stutong.

Do you mind tell where the place?

ThanksYes 'lee hi' what does it mean? My malay friend told me it means 'good people' but to me doesn't make sense.

Its an 'italian city' behind Unaco. If you have a subscription I can give you detailed directions, only 20 bucks and definitely worth it in the long term.

We have to be protective here because MIB.

Let me know how you get on.

Prestigejy
08-31-12, 05:22
I was at a local pub near Mc D 3rd mile few days ago.

The pub was filled with " Lady Boy" Beware of that pub.

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 06:19
Where can I find this place bro?

You can pm me.

Boobs: 9/10 34D, very soft, when she lays on her back, they are completely flat, hanging, very nice.

If you like boobs: she is a must!

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 06:43
Sori my bad. This was not song but STUTONG.

After being 'stood up' by an FL this morning. (annoying). Went back to XMT after my fantastic day yesterday, a different girl this time, she suckered me with a tight, short dress and hi heels.

Here goes.

Name: Ing Zer (at least thats what it sounds like) No. 8.

Face: 7/10, not bad.

Body: 8/10, smooth skin, flat tummy.

Boobs:6/10, small and a little saggy.

Pussy: 8/10, tasted very sweet.

DATY: 7/10 Yup. She enjoyed but after coming she was very sensitive to touch.

HJ: very seductive.

FJ: I tried to ask if got or not. But she just laughed.

Massage: 3/10, I think she played beethovens piano concerto in D minor.

Ass massgae: 10/10 one of the best.

GFE: 8/10, very accomodating.

Was great fun yet again. On the way out I met a bro in reception and we had a chat for a while, he helped me to translate a few things because I don't speak Chinese. They are fun girls.

If that bro is a member of ISG. Was good meeting you!

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 07:18
Went to an MP in the region of 2. 5, been there twice before, til now its been one of those places where the girls (all butterfaces) don't want to give too much for your tips. If you know me. I like to get them as naked as possible. Today was a bit different.

Name: Rose.

Face: 6/10, not bad for her age.

Body: 7/10, skinny, flat tummy.

Boobs:6/10, looked bigger before I unpacked them.

Pussy: 8/10, trimmed.

DATY: didn't try.

HJ: 7/10.

FJ: don't think so.

Massage: 8/10, surprisingly good.

Ass massgae: 0/10 not on the menu.

GFE: 8/10, very good until payment time.

Damage: 50 + 100 I know, I know, don't say it.

There are only a few girls, I always want the receptionist but not possible. I picked this girl as she looked quite sexy for her age, best of the bunch. So I thought.

I just stripped naked and lay on the bed. She gave quite a nice massage, I like it slow, soft and sensual. She complied.

Flipped over, she started to playfully tease my little bro. One hand rubbing my chest, the other rubbing my balls and shaft.

I then started AR. No resistence at all. Managed to strip her slowly. When she was naked I lay her on the bed, this is pretty usual for me now. I opened her legs as wide as I could and teased her pussy, felt her slowly getting wet but a lot of super fake noises.

I then did something out of the ordinary for me, I asked her to turn onto her tummy (she was confused but compliant) I just wanted to feel her firm ass, got her to lift her butt up slightly and open her legs a little so I had pussy access, I pusshed one finger into her pussy and a moment later as quick as a flash I pushed my index finger into her ass, got it in at least half way. At this point she screamed with shock, jumped and fell off the bed. LMAO. Well she clearly wasn't happy with my finger in her ass so I apologised and brought the smile back to her face, she seemed to be scolding me in Chinese but with a smile.

I put her on her back again. Kissed her lips and came all over her tits.

I gave her a 50 tip, then she became angry, she said in very broken english. 'I only 100 tip. I take everthing shirt' meaning she will only accept 100 tip as she stripped completely, I said 50 already good tip. She started to get a bit nasty, shook her fist at me. I sensed the situation could quickly escalate so I just gave her what she asked for.

It was one oif those situations where the girl changed in an instant, for that moment we see the real her. I'm a peaceful chap so I won't be returning there again.

I have a report to upload about my previous trip to the same place. I will upload for a broader picture.

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 07:31
This was about 6 weeks ago. But worth a mention.

Name: Mei mei.

Face: 7/10, cute.

Body: 6/10, a little chunky.

Boobs:6/10, quite firm.

Ass: 8/10. Got some junk in the trunk.

Pussy: 0/10, cannot see or touch.

DATY: 0/10 NA.

HJ: 8/10: sensual. Took her time.

FJ: no way. Acts like the virgin mary.

Massage: 10/10, for me very good.

Ass massgae: 9/10 pretty good. Got the superman treatment.

GFE: 7/10, friendly but can't do this, cannot do that.

Damage: 40 = 1. 5hrs + 30.

Wasnt the best ever but good massage I thought. The girls there just need to loosen up

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 08:14
This was a week or so ago.

Took a trip to MJC to look up a regular.

Name: Sar sar.

Face: 9/10, very pretty.

Body: 9/10, a bit meaty but very sexy, real sex appeal.

Boobs: 10/10, nice big baloons.

Ass: 8/10. Meaty.

Pussy: 8/10, very hairy, very, very wet.

DATY: 8/10 always a bit reluctant at first but she gets soooo wet.

HJ: 7/10 nice skills.

FJ: not so far but I asked if can 'make love' next time. Said ok ma.

Massage: 5/10, We know why she is there.

Ass massgae: 0/10 Unavailable.

GFE: 10/10, very lovely.

I have seen her a handful of times, the first time I saw her was on the way out after having a different girl (also good) , she was lying on the sofa and I noticed her big boobs and she gave me a naughty smile, so I didn't leave. I saat down and asked the other girl to get me some water. Her out of the way I asked miss big boobs her name and said I would come back for her.

I only ever got a massage from her the first time I saw her. Now I just strip off and she just lays next to me. Nice deep french kisses, squeals like a pig when DATY her. She is very compliant. When she is all dressed up she is quite a trophy.

Will let you know if I get an FJ next time but getting a bit bored with her now.

I have her number and call before I go. Last time I went I wanted to see Fei fei from an FR from another ISGer but Sar sar found me at the door as I came in. BUSTED!

Mr Gringo
08-31-12, 08:38
Coming to Kuching early March, so am hoping soem generous brother can pm me some nice tips / contact for some local girl to cheong. Came to kuching last time but didn't manage to find anything.Always lots going on here.

Manga00
08-31-12, 09:01
My advice. Better stay away from popular MPs.

Manga00
08-31-12, 09:07
We have to be protective here because MIB.Better stay away popular places.

Naihiak
08-31-12, 15:58
7C.

Probably the most slutty and horny ML I've encounter so far. Almost like she haven't f- in a year.Which MP is this bro? Already 2 months didn't walk into a mp.

Lauhui5309
08-31-12, 16:06
Thank bro,

I will look for it. By the way,"lee hi" mean excellent or very pandai not "good people".

VSixer6
09-01-12, 03:47
Know this prc from one of phone apps. From pic look normal & has big breast. So Chit chat for few day and decided to go visit her one of the morning. Reach the MP & the orc direct greet me from entrance and direct proceed to massage. N here my report.

Name: small cloud.

Origin: prc.

Face: 8/10 (she look prettier den pic)

Body: 6/10 (a bit chubby)

Boob: 10/10 (36d or 36e, very big, nice to touch, soft)

Massage: 7/10 (quit good, energy & not touch touch)

H / j : 9/10 (sensual and not hurry at all)

Ar : allow.

GFE: 10/10 maybe I know her before proceed.

Rider92
09-01-12, 03:57
I'm at kch now. Really want to meet girls here, any girl's number that can be shared?

Rider92
09-01-12, 04:02
I'm new here. Can I have girl's number? Anyone want to share?

DickyDick
09-01-12, 08:14
Hello, please clear your inbox. I'll PM you the details. Cheers.

Which MP is this bro? Already 2 months didn't walk into a mp.

DickyDick
09-01-12, 08:23
Hello, mind PM me the details of the location? Thanks.

Sar sar.

DickyDick
09-01-12, 08:25
The pub besides the famous Anfield foodcourt?

I was at a local pub near Mc D 3rd mile few days ago.

The pub was filled with " Lady Boy" Beware of that pub.

Prestigejy
09-01-12, 09:56
The pub besides the famous Anfield foodcourt?Yeah bro. Just beside the anfield foodcourt. Ladies boy inside

Mantit
09-01-12, 15:16
Name: Fei Fei.

Origin:Jiang Xi.

Marital: single.

Face: 7/10 decent.

Skin: flawless, smooth, fair 10/10.

Body: slim and tall.

Boobs: 35B, very nice 10/10 firm, great shape, perky.

Nipples: pink little ones 10/10.

FJ: offered RM100.

Wet kiss: yes.

Damage: 50+30 not money face.

Will go back for Yu Ting.

Mr Gringo
09-02-12, 00:54
[QUOTE=VSixer6; 1322233]Know this prc from one of phone apps. From pic look normal & has big breast. So Chit chat for few day and decided to go visit her one of the morning. Reach the MP & the orc direct greet me from entrance and direct proceed to massage. N here my report.

Hey browse, I am interested to know what phone app you used to communicate with her and how you found her, can share?

Cheers

KuchingNight
09-02-12, 04:10
Name: Fei Fei.

Origin:Jiang Xi.

Face: 7/10 decent.

Skin: flawless, smooth, fair 10/10.

Boobs: 35B, very nice 10/10 firm, great shape, perky.

Nipples: pink little ones 10/10.

FJ: offered RM100.

Wet kiss: yes.

Damage: 50+30 not money face.

Will go back for Yu Ting.Where is it?

KuchingNight
09-02-12, 04:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

KuchingNight
09-02-12, 04:29
Give it another try.

Saw some new comers.

Name: Dan Dan.

Origin: Chong Ching.

Child: one.

Face: sweet 8/10.

Boobs: big but fake. Disappointment. I hate fake boobs. 35C.

HJ: yes but took a long time to cum.

'GFE: very good 10/10.

Damage: 43+50 ExpensiveWhere to find CKT bro?

KuchingSiawKia
09-02-12, 09:42
Went to this mp. Dissapointed.

Name: Bobo.

Boobs: no see and touch. 34C.

Pussy: no see.

Massage: 3/10.

HJ: 4/10.

Damage: 50 + 15.

Will not return to this mp. Just massaged half hour then said times up. WTF.

Manga00
09-02-12, 10:54
Went to this mp. Dissapointed.

Name: Bobo.

Boobs: no see and touch. 34C.

Pussy: no see.

Massage: 3/10.

HJ: 4/10.

Damage: 50 + 15.

Will not return to this mp. Just massaged half hour then said times up. WTF.ANS: Many people (cheong ka) didn't know that those at MJC actually not good. Some of MPs have young and pretty MLs but the massage skills not up to par. I prefer good massage skills + some extras. Prefer place are Chonglin (many there) and city centre (got some new one already). Now, I try to find non PRC, before they are getting popular and price getting higher!

Kamikaze888
09-03-12, 04:56
[QUOTE=VSixer6; 1322233]Know this prc from one of phone apps. From pic look normal & has big breast. So Chit chat for few day and decided to go visit her one of the morning. Reach the MP & the orc direct greet me from entrance and direct proceed to massage. N here my report.

Hey browse, I am interested to know what phone app you used to communicate with her and how you found her, can share?

CheersI think most probably WeChat.

KuchingSiawKia
09-03-12, 06:39
I agree. Mjc not worth the money spent. I prefer xmt. Whr to go for non prc mp in city?

Thanks.

ANS: Many people (cheong ka) didn't know that those at MJC actually not good. Some of MPs have young and pretty MLs but the massage skills not up to par. I prefer good massage skills + some extras. Prefer place are Chonglin (many there) and city centre (got some new one already). Now, I try to find non PRC, before they are getting popular and price getting higher!

Member #4340
09-03-12, 07:49
Hi Gentlemen, been a while since I have actually put up an FR, when I get round to it I will put up my recent couple of months back catalogue.

Until then, let me tell you about today. I found it a little amusing.

Name: I just can't pronounce it (no. 10)

Origin: The people republic of China.

Boobs: a little on the small side but big nipples.

Pussy: wet and hairy.

Massage: 0/10. (probably unfair as she never attempted to massage me at all LOL)

Sex appeal: 8/10 (skin tight red mini dress, I almost cum on the stairs on the way up to the room LOL)

GFE: 9/10. (wouldn't shut up but very friendly)

DATY: 10/10 yup. Held me in position until satisfied.

Damage: 42 + 38 (80)

So its the first time I went to XMT Stutong, I usually frequent song. I used my old trick when I walked in and pretended to be talking to someone on my hand phone, this gives me time to adequately 'scan the room' before making my choice, there were about 8 girls all were just lying around, half asleep and when I came in they all sat up straight like meer cats, smiling at me and putting their hands in the air trying to get my attention. A slow day one presumes.

All were lovlies but I picked the one that made sure I caught her eye.

Went upstairs and appeared a little cold. Entered the room and SHE lay straight down on the bed, I stripped naked got onto the bed with her and she made absolutely no attempt at amy time to massage me he he, she didn't even want me to lie on my tummy, which I thought was very funny, she was talking the whole time and she clearly knew I had absolutely no idea what she was saying, then she said 'I low yoo' (I love you) to which I replied 'I Low yoo 2'. Was a funny moment and even she started laughing, from then on it was real chicken and duck talk. I gave up and just said yes to everything, that didn't stop her. Fuck that girl loves to talk LOL. I even thought to my self I'm going to have to put my cock in her mouth just to shut her up. Ha ha ha ha.

Anyway, she was extremely friendly, managed to get her naked on the bed and did almost everything except actually FJ. She loved having her pussy licked and I could feel her getting higher, she locked my head in position so I couldn't move (ever seen a dog with his head stuck in a fence desperate to break free?) When I had already finished she kept saying 'lee hi' (translation please) while trying to lick my balls.

When I have days such as these I feel my money has been well spent.Today I go to and search xmt, but can't find. Any clue? I always frequent in mjc, today feel want to try at xmt after read you FR. Please help me bro. With respect thank you

Mr Gringo
09-03-12, 08:18
I think MJC is ok, I have seen 3 different ML's at that MP and have had great experiences, most reports are favourable but it's all about luck sometimes. I money face MP changes the whole game, needless to say if I return there I will be sure NOT to pick 'Bo bo'.

Let it be that she has damaged her own reputation and not the reputation of other girls who do honestly try harder.

All that said gents. Is very difficult to beat the value in offer at xmt. Still my favourite.

I agree. Mjc not worth the money spent. I prefer xmt. Whr to go for non prc mp in city?

Thanks.Originally Posted by Manga00 [View Original Post]

ANS: Many people (cheong ka) didn't know that those at MJC actually not good. Some of MPs have young and pretty MLs but the massage skills not up to par. I prefer good massage skills + some extras. Prefer place are Chonglin (many there) and city centre (got some new one already). Now, I try to find non PRC, before they are getting popular and price getting higher!

EnigmaOfSorrow
09-03-12, 14:55

Thanks.Any tips for local ml?

Thanks

Gold Town
09-04-12, 13:28
Thanks to Bro TotalHandy for the recommendation. So today after done with my car servicing, I called this ML and told her that I'll come for her.

Name: Lili.

Boobs: B or C cup with big nipples.

Massage: 7/10.

Batin: 9/10.

AR: Yes.

Damage: 40 + 50

When I reach there, there are about 3 ML sitting on the couch. Straight asked for Lili and she smile at me then we proceed to the massage room.

Her massage was quite good but the best is her Batin. A bit painful but I really enjoy the sensual teasing during Batin and HJ.

Her sensual teasing HJ is quite an experience and her Batin is almost simialr to the Thai Batin which is a bit painful too (as what I am being told).

She is pretty and has good body shape for a 40+ PRC. If you want to try her Batin, feel free to call her first as she is always busy.

Member #4340
09-05-12, 05:50
Yesterday went for local dish hunt. And here is my FR.

Name: Anita.

Origin: Local (Salako)

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: small with black nipples.

FJ: 5/10.

Damage: 80.

WIR: maybe, but try different ladies.

When I reach there, there are about 4 Ladies sitting outside. Then I stop and saw this ladies and straight away ask for FJ service. Then proceed to the room. As this is my 1st time been to this place, its not clean and look like just the room where they rent. Overall, bored but I just want to shoot yesterday, so mission acomplished. But not much style, only mission, ask her to do doggy, don't want. Really no mood. With fake moan, so mission until load.

That's all

ManSex
09-06-12, 05:12

Origin: HCMC...Where? Location? Pm me

DickyDick
09-06-12, 08:51
Is she the one with strip of dye hair or short hair?

Mr Gringo
09-06-12, 08:55
Hey Bro, is this an MP? Could you possibly tell me the location?

Appreciated, anything I can do in return just ask.

Cheers Bro.

When I reach there, there are about 4 Ladies sitting outside. Then I stop and saw this ladies and straight away ask for FJ service. Then proceed to the room. As this is my 1st time been to this place, its not clean and look like just the room where they rent. Overall, bored but I just want to shoot yesterday, so mission acomplished. But not much style, only mission, ask her to do doggy, don't want. Really no mood. With fake moan, so mission until load.

That's all

CheongKch
09-06-12, 12:20

That's allBro clue on location? 10Q

Jac001
09-06-12, 17:39

Cheers Bro.Not a mp. She is at the infamous red light district of Petanak. Can be found beside the road. A street hooker.

Gold Town
09-06-12, 18:25
I think this local dish is the one at petanak roadside there.

Cheers Bro.
Bro clue on location? 10Q

Mr Gringo
09-07-12, 03:13
Not a mp. She is at the infamous red light district of Petanak. Can be found beside the road. A street hooker.OK guys thanks for the info. I didn't even know there was a famous red light didtrict there ha ha ha ha. Street hookers not really my style but good to know. Will certainly do a drive by out of curiousity.

Member #4340
09-07-12, 08:38
Is she the one with strip of dye hair or short hair?Kindly. But not really short hair. It's dye.

Member #4340
09-07-12, 08:41

Cheers Bro.Hi bro. Sorry for late reply. Nope, its not mp, is at petanak.

Boom22
09-07-12, 16:23
Xmt

No. 10.

Chinese.

Name:bao er if I dint heard wrongly.

Massage 6/10.

HJ:7/10 (keeps licking you). This gal smells really nice.

Boobs:34c.

Price:rm80 includes everything.

Xmt.

No? (pm me for the no.)

Chinese.

Massage 5/10.

Body:skin and tall. 8/10.

Face:6. 5/10.

HJ:-

Fj:7/10.

Price:rm200 include everything

Noob Boy
09-08-12, 05:41
Have some extra cash so today I decide to go to the famous xmt that has been mentioned many time in this forum. I go upstairs using the back entrance to avoid being seen by people that might know me. I was greeted by this prc which hername and no. That I don't know because I don't understand Chinese. We proceed to the room and I am disappoint because the room is not soundproof and I can hear the other ml chit chat outside and people outside also can hear us. The wall also not up to ceiling height. The ml that I got was very lazy. She did not use any oil to massage me just touch here and there. About 10 min massage she asked me either I want HJ. 30 with cloth on 50 without cloth on. I chose the 50 so she took off her clothes but when I asked her to lay down and I want to suck her breast she refuse. She kissed my ear and hold me tight while HJ so I can't suck her breast to my heart content. We still have time after I cum so she massage me again. But this time when I want to touch her boobs she refuse. Can't touch ass, boobs or pussy. In my head I said what the fuck. I thought the service in xmt is very good. I want to scold her but she don't understand me and I don't understant her. The damage is 42+50. I gave her 100 and she asked me to give her the rm8 balance. In my heart I said what the hell. If she give me good service I don't mind giving her extra but this is too much so with my angry face I said no. When I check my hp clock it was only 40 min. Not 1 hour. I am really pissed. Bad service and demanding more. I had enough with prc girl. Is it because I am not a Chinese and can't understand and speak back is the reason I get bad service from prc? Better go to places with english speaking ml next time eventhough the most of the prc are pretty and have great body.

Mantit
09-08-12, 10:50
New comer.

Name: Xiao Yu No. 9.

Origin: Guan Xi.

Face: 6/10 ok.

Butts: nice.

Skin: smooth. Fair.

Boobs: 34 small B.

Nipples: nice to suck. She got very sensitive nipples. When I sucked them, she moaned and squeezed my palm with her palm.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly.

Manga00
09-08-12, 11:19
Have some extra cash so today I decide to go to the famous xmt that has been mentioned many time in this forum. I go upstairs using the back entrance to avoid being seen by people that might know me. I was greeted by this prc which hername and no. That I don't know because I don't understand Chinese. We proceed to the room and I am disappoint because the room is not soundproof and I can hear the other ml chit chat outside and people outside also can hear us. The wall also not up to ceiling height. The ml that I got was very lazy. She did not use any oil to massage me just touch here and there. About 10 min massage she asked me either I want HJ. 30 with cloth on 50 without cloth on. I chose the 50 so she took off her clothes but when I asked her to lay down and I want to suck her breast she refuse. She kissed my ear and hold me tight while HJ so I can't suck her breast to my heart content. We still have time after I cum so she massage me again. But this time when I want to touch her boobs she refuse. Can't touch ass, boobs or pussy. In my head I said what the fuck. I thought the service in xmt is very good. I want to scold her but she don't understand me and I don't understant her. The damage is 42+50. I gave her 100 and she asked me to give her the rm8 balance. In my heart I said what the hell. If she give me good service I don't mind giving her extra but this is too much so with my angry face I said no. When I check my hp clock it was only 40 min. Not 1 hour. I am really pissed. Bad service and demanding more. I had enough with prc girl. Is it because I am not a Chinese and can't understand and speak back is the reason I get bad service from prc? Better go to places with english speaking ml next time eventhough the most of the prc are pretty and have great body.ANS: As I said in this forum earlier before. I'm looking local bumi before prc getting famous and spoiling the market. I guess when time passed by, prc will getting more expensive with below par massage or also for the extra. When we are looking for other than prc, then they will be more caution and the market will be stabilized.

I'm going city central as there are few MPs + low budget place to stay. They might offer more than those at "So Called Famous Places".

Manga00
09-08-12, 13:13
Xmt

No. 10.

Chinese.

Name:bao er if I dint heard wrongly.

Massage 6/10.

HJ:7/10 (keeps licking you). This gal smells really nice.

Boobs:34c.

Price:rm80 includes everything.

Xmt.

No? (pm me for the no.)

Chinese.

Massage 5/10.

Body:skin and tall. 8/10.

Face:6. 5/10.

HJ:-

Fj:7/10.

Price:rm200 include everythingANS: Seems like XMT ML massage skills also not up to standard. Been to real MPs before so I know the real and 'acting pressing massage". More happening at city area + CL park. Xmt too famous, one day will be like ruby.

Smith John
09-08-12, 20:18
ANS: As I said in this forum earlier before. I'm looking local bumi before prc getting famous and spoiling the market. I guess when time passed by, prc will getting more expensive with below par massage or also for the extra. When we are looking for other than prc, then they will be more caution and the market will be stabilized.

I'm going city central as there are few MPs + low budget place to stay. They might offer more than those at "So Called Famous Places".You should try pinay or indon. They speak english, better massage, good extra services, or even lucky provide even better extra with reasonable price.

Smith John
09-08-12, 20:21
Anyone here try MP beside Kuching Central? Is it same like their MP at BDC?

Manga00
09-09-12, 01:35
You should try pinay or indon. They speak english, better massage, good extra services, or even lucky provide even better extra with reasonable price.ANS: That what I'm trying to say. PRC started spoiling the market. Once they monopolized, it become uncontrolled and as customers we might not getting good service. So well said from you, Smith John.

Manga00
09-09-12, 10:02
Anyone been to Lai Lai recently? Any good?

Skbol69
09-09-12, 10:11
I'm new here and anybody wana change OKT's number? Mine have China, vietnam and KL girl. Cost around 180 per hour. Anybody know where to find philipine / indon or local girl?

JamesX09
09-09-12, 10:47
This is my 1st report. Not a frequent MP visitor & only visited like once in few mths. Anyway, this is my 2nd visit to Xmt3 Stutong. I had good experience with 1st visit but not this time. Actually went to XMT2 next door 1st but there were only 3 ML there as the rest were working & all 3 didn't attract me. Interesting thing was that I bumped into a sexy local girl in grey tight T, tight jeans and sunglasses at the entrance. She was about to walk out & when she saw me she suddenly went back in & sat on the sofa. She looked as if she is shy to let people know she is at the premise as she keep avoiding my glances at her. I nearly asked for her service thinkng she is the ML, luckily I didn't as I saw a guy in there & seems he is her bf & the taukeh. Once he knew I not interested in the 3 ML, he politely told me to go next door at Xmt3 to have a look. At Xmt3, there was 9 ML sat on sofa, I initially wanted to ask for Bao Er (no. 10) but attracted by N0. 6 in pink dress & nice boobs (of course pushed-up) sat next to her. There are a couple of pretty hot ones but I decided to try my luck with No. 6. Everything started nicely & she is friendly enough (probably all girls are the same as bness is coming, hehe). She smiled a lot throughout the massage which was not bad. She sat on my butt for the whole back massage session. She even did a stand on back / butt massage. Oh ya, her clothes was on at that time because I didn't ask her to take them off.

After about half an hour, she asked me to turned over and did a nice massage on my thigh, stomach and sensually rubbing / stroking my balls & cock. Then she proceeded to HJ. I asked her to lie down next to me but she got up after awhile & sat on the side of the bed doing the HJ with very soft moans. I slided my hands in her bras & touching / squeezing softly her boobs & nipples. I did touch her butt but when I tried to slide in her panty, she would stopped me. So any pussy play was no-go. And she never wanted to take off her clothes. I'm cool and OK with that as the HJ went on nicely & her boobs & nipples are tempting enough to squeese and touched. Actually before HJ started, I already told her that I could last long before shooting my loads (thats why my gf & her gal friends love it for their multiple cums). Well, after 15-20mins of HJ, my cock still rocking hard enjoying the sensual strocking but I still some way from cum-explosion. Then no. 6 started to have a sudden attitude change. She suddenly pushed away my hands from touching her boobs & told me cannot touch. She then looked angry and kept showing a blardy-WTF face while doing the HJ. I can tell you all that any guy who experience such attitude would be total turn off. I still told her nicely that she can take a break & can play with it softly before continue on. But she was like total-no-smile-damn-tulan face, and even told me back that she is angry. Fuck la, I was like so nice to her but. After that, I told her to stop as I have no mood anymore. Then she suddenly have smiles back on her face. Damn fake. With that kinda of sudden change to shitty attitude, I only wanted to tip her RM30. Then she got angry again with shitty face & rushed out of the room without taking the tips. I went out of the room & she was at the counter with the tulan face. I was pissed with her attitude. Then she said loudly she wanted at least RM40. I ddnt want to be there anymore so I put the RM40 on the counter. Then she took the money & went towards the kitchen and turned back to waved me away & rudely said to me 'bye bye, go go go, I'm not going to see you again! '. Fuck ya, she going to see me again when I went back some other day but I'm going to ask for other ML & tip them well if they provide reasonably good service.

I'm happy for those bros here who may had good experiences with her but for those bros who yet to try her, better to avoid her, as I'm sure there are better & worthy ML to spend your money on. Many ML has become too arrogant maybe because they think they are popularity. WTF!

The summary of stats:-

Name: Zang Li No. 6.

Origin : Hokkien

Face: 8/10 quite pretty.

Body: Not bad with average Msian-type height & slight chubby body, still tempting enough.

Butts: not bad.

Boobs: 34 small C.

Nipples: felt nice but can only touched.

Pussy: cannot see.

GFE: 8/10 at 1st then 0/10 when attitude kicked in. WTF!

Massage 6. 5/10.

FJ : Never intend to ask & don't bother later on!

Damage: 82.

WIR for her : Are you kidding?

Noob Boy
09-10-12, 06:40
This is my 1st report. Not a frequent MP visitor & only visited like once in few mths. Anyway, this is my 2nd visit to Xmt3 Stutong. I had good experience with 1st visit but not this time. Actually went to XMT2 next door 1st but there were only 3 ML there as the rest were working & all 3 didn't attract me. Interesting thing was that I bumped into a sexy local girl in grey tight T, tight jeans and sunglasses at the entrance. She was about to walk out & when she saw me she suddenly went back in & sat on the sofa. She looked as if she is shy to let people know she is at the premise as she keep avoiding my glances at her. I nearly asked for her service thinkng she is the ML, luckily I didn't as I saw a guy in there & seems he is her bf & the taukeh. Once he knew I not interested in the 3 ML, he politely told me to go next door at Xmt3 to have a look. At Xmt3, there was 9 ML sat on sofa, I initially wanted to ask for Bao Er (no. 10) but attracted by N0. 6 in pink dress & nice boobs (of course pushed-up) sat next to her. There are a couple of pretty hot ones but I decided to try my luck with No. 6. Everything started nicely & she is friendly enough (probably all girls are the same as bness is coming, hehe). She smiled a lot throughout the massage which was not bad. She sat on my butt for the whole back massage session. She even did a stand on back / butt massage. Oh ya, her clothes was on at that time because I didn't ask her to take them off.

After about half an hour, she asked me to turned over and did a nice massage on my thigh, stomach and sensually rubbing / stroking my balls & cock. Then she proceeded to HJ. I asked her to lie down next to me but she got up after awhile & sat on the side of the bed doing the HJ with very soft moans. I slided my hands in her bras & touching / squeezing softly her boobs & nipples. I did touch her butt but when I tried to slide in her panty, she would stopped me. So any pussy play was no-go. And she never wanted to take off her clothes. I'm cool and OK with that as the HJ went on nicely & her boobs & nipples are tempting enough to squeese and touched. Actually before HJ started, I already told her that I could last long before shooting my loads (thats why my gf & her gal friends love it for their multiple cums). Well, after 15-20mins of HJ, my cock still rocking hard enjoying the sensual strocking but I still some way from cum-explosion. Then no. 6 started to have a sudden attitude change. She suddenly pushed away my hands from touching her boobs & told me cannot touch. She then looked angry and kept showing a blardy-WTF face while doing the HJ. I can tell you all that any guy who experience such attitude would be total turn off. I still told her nicely that she can take a break & can play with it softly before continue on. But she was like total-no-smile-damn-tulan face, and even told me back that she is angry. Fuck la, I was like so nice to her but. After that, I told her to stop as I have no mood anymore. Then she suddenly have smiles back on her face. Damn fake. With that kinda of sudden change to shitty attitude, I only wanted to tip her RM30. Then she got angry again with shitty face & rushed out of the room without taking the tips. I went out of the room & she was at the counter with the tulan face. I was pissed with her attitude. Then she said loudly she wanted at least RM40. I ddnt want to be there anymore so I put the RM40 on the counter. Then she took the money & went towards the kitchen and turned back to waved me away & rudely said to me 'bye bye, go go go, I'm not going to see you again! '. Fuck ya, she going to see me again when I went back some other day but I'm going to ask for other ML & tip them well if they provide reasonably good service.

I'm happy for those bros here who may had good experiences with her but for those bros who yet to try her, better to avoid her, as I'm sure there are better & worthy ML to spend your money on. Many ML has become too arrogant maybe because they think they are popularity. WTF!

Body: Not bad with average Msian-type height & slight chubby body, still tempting enough.

Massage 6. 5/10.

WIR for her : Are you kidding?If this is a facebook post I will definitely give this post a like. I have 3 bad experience with prc. I think we should change to pinoy or indo

Joraiden
09-10-12, 07:15
Kindly. But not really short hair. It's dye.I think I know that FL. She's the one I banned last year. Money face that is.

Notiguy
09-10-12, 07:51
If this is a facebook post I will definitely give this post a like. I have 3 bad experience with prc. I think we should change to pinoy or indoThere's a bad apple in every bunch, but due to the high number of PRCs, chances of meeting one is of course higher.

In my humble opinion 'popular' establishments tend to go down hill in terms of the services offered and value for money after a while. Some will disagree but I think it's just economics. To this day, I have yet to visit any of the Xmt and Ruby branches as I tend to avoid popular places. With the occasional exception of course when a kind brother gives a recommendation. Otherwise I am quite satisfied with the less crowded places I visit.

Unfortunately, there aren't many PRC MLs who maintain their good level of service when they become popular. Those who are smart will continue those who don't, well. Too bad.

That said, it's been quite a while since I last stepped into an Mp. Just haven't had the chance and time. Shame really.

Nrunk
09-10-12, 09:13
Hi all.

Any mobile apps can chat with FL in KCH area.

Skbol69
09-10-12, 12:12
If this is a facebook post I will definitely give this post a like. I have 3 bad experience with prc. I think we should change to pinoy or indoDefinitly indon and pinoy are the best but where to find them? All I see is China girl.

Naihiak
09-10-12, 12:59
I think this local dish is the one at petanak roadside there.Wonder whr this red ligth distreet located. Is it at petanak market? I don dare to try those street hookers, just curious to knw and maybe want to have a look. Hehe

Mr Gringo
09-10-12, 13:28
Hey Bro,

We are starting to hear some bad reports about XMT, what a shame. My favourite place. I can see a 'RUBY' coming.

So bro I don't know where xmt3 is, is it where there are 2 next door to each other behind Unaco? So how do you tell which is number 2 or 3. And I am assuming XMT 1 is in the'other part of town'.

Please enlighten me. Any good head up, won't be going back for N0:6. Look out for my report on N07 coming up.

Massage 6. 5/10.

WIR for her : Are you kidding?

Mr Gringo
09-10-12, 13:50
My 3rd visit here and all been well soooo far. A few bad reports strating to emerge from this place.

Not this one though.

Name: No. 7.

Origin : PRC.

Face: 7/10 pretty nice eyes (bit of a CFM face)

Body: petite with a bit of sexy puppy fat.

Butts: very nice.

Skin: smooth as silk.

Boobs: a good handfull, nice and firm.

Nipples: suckable.

Pussy: hairy and very tight.

Massage shit massage but good ass massage.

FJ : she said no.

Damage: 150 (overpaid)

WIR for her : yes. But her tip will be smaller.

Now I know I overpaid gents but please allow me to explain.

Saw her in reception, one of only 2 girls and the other I had already had.

She was wearing tight jean shorts and a tight t shirt showing off her ample cleavage.

Took me up stairs and was very friendly, undressed and the usual 'jazz piano' massage, she asked me did I want 2 hours for rm82, so I said well ok why not. (my first mistake)

Good oily ass and shaft massage, flipped over.

She tended to concentrate on my cock now as I went AR, grabbed the big boobs and ass, no restrictions yet.

Got her t shirt and bra off now she had her back to me. Thats fucking pointless isn't it?

Got her to lie down and she was at first resistant to nipple sucking, I got up onto my knees and did my usual and told her I wanted her to strip, she did. So now she is lying on her back, naked and I am kneeling in front of her wide open legs. I have acces to everything, her pussy was the tightest I have felt for a while, I mean really. I sooo wanted to FJ. She said no la. I tried DATY but she also didn't want, looked a bit scared la.

I think she would be a worthy fuck.

The only bad thing was that when it was all over it was only an hour but she still expected me to pay for 2, which of course I did, I simply don't have the inclination sometimes to try to explain that there is a problem because I don; 't speak or understand Chinese at all. So if I return for her which I may, I will take an hour and she will get a smaller tip.

Overall good but a bit expensive but I blame myself for that

Slow Reloader
09-10-12, 17:27

WIR for her : Are you kidding?Thanks for the heads up. Already marked in blackbook to avoid.

Slow Reloader
09-10-12, 17:31
ANS: As I said in this forum earlier before. I'm looking local bumi before prc getting famous and spoiling the market. I guess when time passed by, prc will getting more expensive with below par massage or also for the extra. When we are looking for other than prc, then they will be more caution and the market will be stabilized.

I'm going city central as there are few MPs + low budget place to stay. They might offer more than those at "So Called Famous Places".Seems like I'm going to have to mark XMT as a place to avoid.

Zzzzzz123
09-10-12, 23:54
RZ previously from 4mile lai2 is now back near kuching sentral, near sky9.

For those who still remember, she is the one and only with good gf and of course great skills.

It was a great 9/10 massage and amazing HJ and BJ session as usual. Saw a SYT there, kinda cute, mayb next time.

Compared to the imports like McD, sometimes nasi lemak with sambal is still my choice.

Zzzzzz123
09-11-12, 00:23

If you like boobs: she is a must!Thank you for the intro, indeed a petite beauty, speaks a little Chinese, but still hard to communicate.

Ticklish with nipple, great GFE, but didn't manage to finger her, wearing shorts maybe, any tips on how to let a girl let you finger her? Hahaha.

Opt for the BJ, hardworking, overall a happy ending.

Rm35 per hour, considered quite ok.

I wonder how are the services of the rm25 / hr places near Chinese Embassy place. Thanks for sharing.

Nrunk
09-11-12, 03:28

For those who still remember, she is the one and only with good gf and of course great skills.

It was a great 9/10 massage and amazing HJ and BJ session as usual. Saw a SYT there, kinda cute, mayb next time.

Compared to the imports like McD, sometimes nasi lemak with sambal is still my choice.Oooo. Last nite I'm going to LL to find her. They said she not working at LL anymore. Thanks for the info, bro.

Gold Town
09-11-12, 04:12
Bro. Is she working at the beauty centre next to sky9?

The centre with her name on it?

Compared to the imports like McD, sometimes nasi lemak with sambal is still my choice.

DickyDick
09-11-12, 04:17
Anyone visited Lily recently? Tried to call her the last 2 weeks, but the phone can't get through. Maybe she already left Kuching?

Gold Town
09-11-12, 04:22
Not exactly at petanak market, It's somewhere about a hundred meters from that market.

The building just by the roadside on the left, before you reach the exit to the main road.

Drive there at nite time and you should see them lepak and waiting near the building by the roadside there.

Happy hunting. Hehehe.

Wonder whr this red ligth distreet located. Is it at petanak market? I don dare to try those street hookers, just curious to knw and maybe want to have a look. Hehe

Zzzzzz123
09-11-12, 05:46
Bro. Is she working at the beauty centre next to sky9?

The centre with her name on it?Yes, special partitions, better visit from noon onwards.

Seekui
09-11-12, 06:49
Anyone visited Lily recently? Tried to call her the last 2 weeks, but the phone can't get through. Maybe she already left Kuching?For your info, she is still here. Been sick lately.

Peter8998
09-11-12, 06:51
Anyone visited Lily recently? Tried to call her the last 2 weeks, but the phone can't get through. Maybe she already left Kuching?Bro, I think she went back already. I tried to call too.

Seekui
09-11-12, 07:04
Bro, I think she went back already. I tried to call too.Bro, Visited her an hour ago.

Peter8998
09-11-12, 07:19
For your info, she is still here. Been sick lately.She told you?

DickyDick
09-11-12, 09:03
Really? You visited her lately? But i think you've mistaken this Lily with another Lily though.

For your info, she is still here. Been sick lately.

DickyDick
09-11-12, 09:03
I heard from another brother saying maybe she's at Sabah?

Bro, I think she went back already. I tried to call too.

KuchingSiawKia
09-11-12, 12:03
I have experienced changes in xmt. Last time ML at xmt used to give good massage and not money face. Now, the massage is bad and mostly all the ML are money face.

Any recommedation on good MP? Pinoy, Indon, local, etc?

Manga00
09-11-12, 13:00
There's a bad apple in every bunch, but due to the high number of PRCs, chances of meeting one is of course higher.

In my humble opinion 'popular' establishments tend to go down hill in terms of the services offered and value for money after a while. Some will disagree but I think it's just economics. To this day, I have yet to visit any of the Xmt and Ruby branches as I tend to avoid popular places. With the occasional exception of course when a kind brother gives a recommendation. Otherwise I am quite satisfied with the less crowded places I visit.

Unfortunately, there aren't many PRC MLs who maintain their good level of service when they become popular. Those who are smart will continue those who don't, well. Too bad.

That said, it's been quite a while since I last stepped into an Mp. Just haven't had the chance and time. Shame really.ANS: Well said

Manga00
09-11-12, 13:02
I have experienced changes in xmt. Last time ML at xmt used to give good massage and not money face. Now, the massage is bad and mostly all the ML are money face.

Any recommedation on good MP? Pinoy, Indon, local, etc?ANS: too many prc. Now the market spoiled! And agree to go for indon, Cambodia, vietnam. Heheh. Any place with multiple choice?

Manga00
09-11-12, 13:14
Seems like I'm going to have to mark XMT as a place to avoid.ANS: Everyone should avoid XMT, RUBY and those at MJC because expensive and bad massage. Go to infamous places, less people better service. If you really want to the real fun, go to red light districts and not MPs!

JamesX09
09-11-12, 16:39
Hi bro, you are right. It's the 2 next to each other. Xmt3 is next to Xmt2 and Xmt2 is also knows as Italy's "City of Water"/"City of Bridges"/"The Floating City".

Agreed with few bros here. It's time to visits other less popular places which may well have hidden gems & also go for other girls than PRC.

Hey Bro,

We are starting to hear some bad reports about XMT, what a shame. My favourite place. I can see a 'RUBY' coming.

So bro I don't know where xmt3 is, is it where there are 2 next door to each other behind Unaco? So how do you tell which is number 2 or 3. And I am assuming XMT 1 is in the'other part of town'.

Please enlighten me. Any good head up, won't be going back for N0:6. Look out for my report on N07 coming up.

Seekui
09-12-12, 01:15
Really? You visited her lately? But i think you've mistaken this Lily with another Lily though.My apology, Lili and Lily are two different persons. For those who want to have Genuine Batin, do visit Lili at LN at Song. It's worth every penny of it.

Peter8998
09-12-12, 10:20
My apology, Lili and Lily are two different persons. For those who want to have Genuine Batin, do visit Lili at LN at Song. It's worth every penny of it.I tot LN song Closed dy.

NoFun
09-12-12, 16:11
Tried Her Just now. Fast massage + HJ with her naked.

Damage 42 (1Hr) +50.

My 3rd visit here and all been well soooo far. A few bad reports strating to emerge from this place.

Not this one though.

She was wearing tight jean shorts and a tight t shirt showing off her ample cleavage.

Took me up stairs and was very friendly, undressed and the usual 'jazz piano' massage, she asked me did I want 2 hours for rm82, so I said well ok why not. (my first mistake)

She tended to concentrate on my cock now as I went AR, grabbed the big boobs and ass, no restrictions yet.

Got her t shirt and bra off now she had her back to me. Thats fucking pointless isn't it?

Got her to lie down and she was at first resistant to nipple sucking, I got up onto my knees and did my usual and told her I wanted her to strip, she did. So now she is lying on her back, naked and I am kneeling in front of her wide open legs. I have acces to everything, her pussy was the tightest I have felt for a while, I mean really. I sooo wanted to FJ. She said no la. I tried DATY but she also didn't want, looked a bit scared la.

The only bad thing was that when it was all over it was only an hour but she still expected me to pay for 2, which of course I did, I simply don't have the inclination sometimes to try to explain that there is a problem because I don; 't speak or understand Chinese at all. So if I return for her which I may, I will take an hour and she will get a smaller tip.

Notiguy
09-13-12, 04:55
Finally had the chance to slip out and have a bit of fun.

Had a few places in mind but eventually ended up at an 'old' place which has now relocated to the river side. Thought I would try my luck and see if my fav ml there was around. Up the stairs and lo and behold there she was sitting with about 8 other women. 3 I understand were PRC the others indo. Mostly MILF spec from my quick scan.

So into the massage partition we went where we got acquainted. I love how she always smells very nice. Intoxicating really. Haven't seen her in a while but she still looks very yummy. Hair is longer now from what I recall. She was wearing a short denim mini- skirt with a normal top. What was she wearing underneath I wondered. .

Some hugging and light pecks on the cheek and then some FK (Really depends on her mood, a few times she was just no-go) before I tell her I need to 'throw away heat' and she smiled, tugged on my rod playfully and left to get a pail of water. Cleaned me up and then started her BBJ. Gloriousss.

Took her time and really worked her tongue. Etc. One of the best if I dare say so. Just recalling it gives me a hard on :P She was standing by my side so I took the chance to find out just what was under her skirt and would you believe it, a sexy red g-string. Very nice.

Anyways, along the way I stop her along the way and sit up for some more hugging and pecking. She spins away but I pull her in and this time I am hugging her from behind and my hands grope her breasts which are a nice handful and then one hand slides down her front and then I start to work my fingers. Slowly. She is apprehensive but I go ahead. And in a flash I part her g-string and try to finger her. I manage to slide in but she quickly pushes my hand away. Oh well.

She sits me down on the bed and she is now on her knees. A scene right out of a porno and I am enjoying what I see. Her fingers tweak my nipples as I run my fingers through her silky hair. I am in heaven. I hold on for as long as I can before I finally blow my load. All in her mouth and she sucks me dry before I collapse on the bed from oral ecstasy.

She spits out but whispers that she swallowed some. Naughty. With the remaining time left, she massaged my lefts and shoulders and we talked about how she was doing etc. Soon the hour is up and I get dressed pay her and hug her tightly before I leave. That smell still lingers.

NL.

Name : Most bros here will know who I am referring to.

Body : 8/10.

Face : 7/10 with make up of course and plus points just because she smells so good.

Ass : It's not fat. But she has a nice curvy booty 9/10.

Boobs : B cup?

BBJCIM : 10/10, I know I always say I only do CBJ but she is the only person I am willing to make an exception with.

Massage : 9/10, it helps that she actually does know how to give a really good massage.

Damage : RM50 + RM70.

WIR : Yes, from time to time.

Before I end, I would like to humbly address this one issue. After the initial small chat in the beginning, she suddenly said "You are the one who put me in the internet right?" in BM of course. I was surprised but kept denying because for starters I have never revealed her identity openly in the forum.

Even when sharing with other brothers, it's always been on anonymity. So unless she somehow managed to get online and stumble upon the forum, SOMEONE is telling her that he found out about her from the internet. Please refrain from doing so. I can't help but repeart that telling an FL / ML / WL, be it PRC, NL etc that she is 'famous' or was 'found online' brings no advantage to anyone especially, us. If you think it's flattering it's not.

So please, let us stick with "my friend introduced". Just my humble two cents. My apologies if I have caused any offence.

Cheong safe everyone!

Manga00
09-13-12, 06:50
Tried Her Just now. Fast massage + HJ with her naked.

Damage 42 (1Hr) +50.

Name: Xiao Li.ANS: Damn, like that one you also want to try. Rubbish massage really a waste. Pay for nothing. The market already spoiled by most PRC, don't make it worse by "supporting" them. If you really want to get action, go to red district area for hooker.

Goshi46
09-13-12, 13:58
My regular fl. 23 yrs local, chuuby girl, this afternoon she call me that she feel horny, we fix time to meet, proceed to hotel room,

As usual start from hug, kiss, finger fk. Wow man she was realy wet and horny, she start BJ, very nice like porn star, I can't cntrol my self, so start, fk her, I ask for anal, she agree for it, I was very happy, doing anal with gal first time' proceed dogy, but her booty so big, feel un easy, tried change missonery anal fk, wow great experinnce but looks like she is used to anal already bcs lubang not tight, I came out very fast this time, took rest for 30 minutes, and proceed for second shoot.

Over all average cubby girl big soft boob, big booty, but realy she is wild and sexy in bed.
damage 130plus budget hotel room 50

Gold Town
09-13-12, 16:01
Today feel free and got nothing to do, so pay another visit to this MP to for a proper and great massage with my previous ML.

Reach there around 11am and straight I go up. Open the door and saw only 4 ML available. A PRC ML stand up and asked me.

Something in Chinese which I don't understand. (I don't speak or understand Chinese). So I just mentioned the ML that I want.

And luckily she was there. Then off we went to the room. Her massage was great as before. With the bone cracking technique.

And it's feel really good. Below is the statistics;

Name : D*I.

Origin : Ponti.

Face : 7/10.

Boobs : A handful, slip my hand through her shirt.

Pussy : Didn't see.

GFE : 8/10.

HJ : Yes.

BJ : Yes.

Damages : 50+50

Mr Gringo
09-14-12, 02:20
Finally had the chance to slip out and have a bit of fun.

Had a few places in mind but eventually ended up at an 'old' place which has now relocated to the river side. Thought I would try my luck and see if my fav ml there was around. Up the stairs and lo and behold there she was sitting with about 8 other women. 3 I understand were PRC the others indo. Mostly MILF spec from my quick scan.

So into the massage partition we went where we got acquainted. I love how she always smells very nice. Intoxicating really. Haven't seen her in a while but she still looks very yummy. Hair is longer now from what I recall. She was wearing a short denim mini- skirt with a normal top. What was she wearing underneath I wondered. .

Some hugging and light pecks on the cheek and then some FK (Really depends on her mood, a few times she was just no-go) before I tell her I need to 'throw away heat' and she smiled, tugged on my rod playfully and left to get a pail of water. Cleaned me up and then started her BBJ. Gloriousss.

Took her time and really worked her tongue. Etc. One of the best if I dare say so. Just recalling it gives me a hard on :P She was standing by my side so I took the chance to find out just what was under her skirt and would you believe it, a sexy red g-string. Very nice.

Anyways, along the way I stop her along the way and sit up for some more hugging and pecking. She spins away but I pull her in and this time I am hugging her from behind and my hands grope her breasts which are a nice handful and then one hand slides down her front and then I start to work my fingers. Slowly. She is apprehensive but I go ahead. And in a flash I part her g-string and try to finger her. I manage to slide in but she quickly pushes my hand away. Oh well.

She sits me down on the bed and she is now on her knees. A scene right out of a porno and I am enjoying what I see. Her fingers tweak my nipples as I run my fingers through her silky hair. I am in heaven. I hold on for as long as I can before I finally blow my load. All in her mouth and she sucks me dry before I collapse on the bed from oral ecstasy.

She spits out but whispers that she swallowed some. Naughty. With the remaining time left, she massaged my lefts and shoulders and we talked about how she was doing etc. Soon the hour is up and I get dressed pay her and hug her tightly before I leave. That smell still lingers.

NL.

Name : Most bros here will know who I am referring to.

Body : 8/10.

Face : 7/10 with make up of course and plus points just because she smells so good.

Ass : It's not fat. But she has a nice curvy booty 9/10.

Boobs : B cup?

BBJCIM : 10/10, I know I always say I only do CBJ but she is the only person I am willing to make an exception with.

Massage : 9/10, it helps that she actually does know how to give a really good massage.

Damage : RM50 + RM70.

WIR : Yes, from time to time.

Before I end, I would like to humbly address this one issue. After the initial small chat in the beginning, she suddenly said "You are the one who put me in the internet right?" in BM of course. I was surprised but kept denying because for starters I have never revealed her identity openly in the forum.

Even when sharing with other brothers, it's always been on anonymity. So unless she somehow managed to get online and stumble upon the forum, SOMEONE is telling her that he found out about her from the internet. Please refrain from doing so. I can't help but repeart that telling an FL / ML / WL, be it PRC, NL etc that she is 'famous' or was 'found online' brings no advantage to anyone especially, us. If you think it's flattering it's not.

So please, let us stick with "my friend introduced". Just my humble two cents. My apologies if I have caused any offence.

Cheong safe everyone!Nice report bro.

I agree with your comments and In answer to the fact that some bro's have been known to tell ML's they are on the net. IMHO I have come to the conclusion that some guys tell them because they want the 'same service' given to a previous bro and they think if they say 'hey you give to him like that la', it can be used as a threat to stabilze the price, otherwise the monger will publicise this (perhaps) 'bad' service and next time nobody wants to use her.

My opinion came about after a PRC that I visited tried to convey a similar story to me, I couldn't understand all she was saying but I did understand the general idea, she indicated that someone threatened to give her a bad review if he didn't get what he expected to get.

This happened a long time ago now and I was in Miri at the time but I'm sure you will agree that this is a cowardly and callous act and is also the kind of thing that makes them wary of some of us.

I think it's always a personal thing if an ML chooses to do a particular service for you, we have to accept they have feelings and thoughts on whether a guys is handsome or respectful just as we do about them.

In essence I agree that 'my friend introduced' is the best way by far, I have done this and also went further and said 'my friend told me how wonderful / nice / beautiful you are', ect. This also goes a long way to getting what you want.

Cheong in harmony my brothers

Member #4340
09-14-12, 03:27
My regular fl. 23 yrs local, chuuby girl, this afternoon she call me that she feel horny, we fix time to meet, proceed to hotel room,

As usual start from hug, kiss, finger fk. Wow man she was realy wet and horny, she start BJ, very nice like porn star, I can't cntrol my self, so start, fk her, I ask for anal, she agree for it, I was very happy, doing anal with gal first time' proceed dogy, but her booty so big, feel un easy, tried change missonery anal fk, wow great experinnce but looks like she is used to anal already bcs lubang not tight, I came out very fast this time, took rest for 30 minutes, and proceed for second shoot.

Over all average cubby girl big soft boob, big booty, but realy she is wild and sexy in bed.

Damage 130plus budget hotel room 50Hi Bro,

Do you mind to share the info?

Thanks in advance and cheers.

Member #4340
09-14-12, 03:34
[QUOTE=Notiguy; 1326511]Finally had the chance to slip out and have a bit of fun.

Any clue of this MP, plan to go this end month to try that area.

Naihiak
09-14-12, 04:27
Anyone noticed that bro notiguy FR / post on a local ML was missing? I was reading it then decided to read again but can't find it anymore. Weird.

NiceGuy88
09-14-12, 06:19
Any hotel for recommended for quickie?

Not too expensive and not DIRTY.

Member #4340
09-14-12, 07:37
Anyone noticed that bro notiguy FR / post on a local ML was missing? I was reading it then decided to read again but can't find it anymore. Weird.Yap. I noticed too. Where is the FR ya?

Gold Town
09-14-12, 15:23
anyone read borneo post report today on prc ml being raped at mp during massage?

the incident happen on early wednesday morning by a fellow prc guy.

any idea which mp was that? poor that lady.

NiceGuy88
09-15-12, 02:17
U have no pm service, how to tell you about hotels, its not good to write names here, I have idea about some hotels.Oops, sorry about that bro.

Just a slight hint in here?

Mr Gringo
09-15-12, 06:49
Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

I found her to be very genuine and very horny. He he.

Name : Jenny.

Face : 7/10 pretty but not bueatiful.

Ass : round. Junk in the trunk. Great rear view.

Boobs : quite small I guess suckable nipple.

BBJCIM : 10/10, Excellent job. With CIM.

FJ: very sexy young girl, likes sex.

Damage : rm150.

WIR : if ever possible, yes!

I got to say girls like her IMHO are quite hard to find, I had great sex with someone that could have been my girlfriend and it never at any point felt like bussiness until I paid.

She was a little nervous at first which I quite liked, she claims she doesn't do this for a living but she has some debt issues which she has to solve, she told me that she will only do this til the end of this month as she hopes to have enough money by then.

Who really knows whether that is true but I somehow feel she is genuine.

I arrived at her place and I was nervous as hell because was strange for me to go to a strange private address, she was a little shy at first but I saw the bed so I went in and made myself comforatable, she joined me and we chatted a little and all I wanted to do was kiss and touch her and I could feel my excitement building.

I eventually leaned in for a kiss and she reacted with deep FK, we lay down fully clothed and we stripped each other slowly, she was still a bit shy.

When naked she went straight for the BBBJ which was great, at least 15 min. I had to ask her to stop in case I finished, she pulled herself up and got on top of me and she put my cock in herself and pushed down VERY SLOWLY, I could feel her wet juice on my shaft, so wet it slides so easy. She was making a sexy low moaning noise as she did it. It was fucking great he he. And she just took control and with very slow and sexy movements.

She then said. You up! And I said I didn't understand, she said you up and me down. Me on top. We changed and I continued to fuck her nice and slow but now she wanted hard action and she was pulling me into her and she kept saying. So nice, its so nice.

I spun her around for doggy and really wacked hard and she was almost screaming now. I was soooo horny I pushed my finger into her ass. No complaint.

I eventually wanted to come on her tits, I was kneeling over her pointing at her tits but she opened her mouth so I moved closer to her mouth and she opened wider waiting for me to release. As I came I put the whole thing in her mouth and she didn't move till I was completely finished, she lay quiet for a moment with a mouthful of my cum then quickly jusped to the bathroom because she didn't want to swallow he he.

We chatted for quite a while after, just chit chat but it was very natural. I said OK I have to go and she said, you don't have to go. You can stay for a while and offered to make me a drink. A first for me indeed. I paid and left. FK all the way to the door.

I left feeling I had a great time, I was smiling all day.

If you have PM I will give her email address as she gave me permission to do so. I repeat she says only doing it til the end of this month, if thats true. Be quick ha ha ha ha.

Goshi46
09-15-12, 07:44
Oops, sorry about that bro.

Just a slight hint in here?If you coming fron airport, jln tabuan, after spring, trafik light you trun, few metrs strait drive, then trun left, near by is hotel just back side reflexlogy. Hotel name with jln m'd'you

NiceGuy88
09-15-12, 10:29
If you coming fron airport, jln tabuan, after spring, trafik light you trun, few metrs strait drive, then trun left, near by is hotel just back side reflexlogy. Hotel name with jln m'd'youthanks for the info.

The damage okay?

I would still prefer hourly rate but seems like kuching can't find a better class hourly rate hotel.

BobbyTang
09-15-12, 15:14
Nice post. And by reading your post, I sure interested with Jenny. So, can you also PM me her email address or contact.

Thanks

Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

I found her to be very genuine and very horny. He he.

Name : Jenny.

Face : 7/10 pretty but not bueatiful.

Ass : round. Junk in the trunk. Great rear view.

Boobs : quite small I guess suckable nipple.

BBJCIM : 10/10, Excellent job. With CIM.

FJ: very sexy young girl, likes sex.

Damage : rm150.

WIR : if ever possible, yes!

I got to say girls like her IMHO are quite hard to find, I had great sex with someone that could have been my girlfriend and it never at any point felt like bussiness until I paid.

She was a little nervous at first which I quite liked, she claims she doesn't do this for a living but she has some debt issues which she has to solve, she told me that she will only do this til the end of this month as she hopes to have enough money by then.

Who really knows whether that is true but I somehow feel she is genuine.

I arrived at her place and I was nervous as hell because was strange for me to go to a strange private address, she was a little shy at first but I saw the bed so I went in and made myself comforatable, she joined me and we chatted a little and all I wanted to do was kiss and touch her and I could feel my excitement building.

I eventually leaned in for a kiss and she reacted with deep FK, we lay down fully clothed and we stripped each other slowly, she was still a bit shy.

When naked she went straight for the BBBJ which was great, at least 15 min. I had to ask her to stop in case I finished, she pulled herself up and got on top of me and she put my cock in herself and pushed down VERY SLOWLY, I could feel her wet juice on my shaft, so wet it slides so easy. She was making a sexy low moaning noise as she did it. It was fucking great he he. And she just took control and with very slow and sexy movements.

She then said. You up! And I said I didn't understand, she said you up and me down. Me on top. We changed and I continued to fuck her nice and slow but now she wanted hard action and she was pulling me into her and she kept saying. So nice, its so nice.

I spun her around for doggy and really wacked hard and she was almost screaming now. I was soooo horny I pushed my finger into her ass. No complaint.

I eventually wanted to come on her tits, I was kneeling over her pointing at her tits but she opened her mouth so I moved closer to her mouth and she opened wider waiting for me to release. As I came I put the whole thing in her mouth and she didn't move till I was completely finished, she lay quiet for a moment with a mouthful of my cum then quickly jusped to the bathroom because she didn't want to swallow he he.

We chatted for quite a while after, just chit chat but it was very natural. I said OK I have to go and she said, you don't have to go. You can stay for a while and offered to make me a drink. A first for me indeed. I paid and left. FK all the way to the door.

I left feeling I had a great time, I was smiling all day.

If you have PM I will give her email address as she gave me permission to do so. I repeat she says only doing it til the end of this month, if thats true. Be quick ha ha ha ha.

Myster Oyster
09-15-12, 17:34

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Myster Oyster
09-15-12, 17:36

BlackRacing
09-15-12, 19:08
Bro, this PRC has FJ. Tried before RM150 includes everything. But couldn't make too much sounds. Zzz.

Not this one though.