PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Slow Reloader
09-16-12, 05:55
I wonder how are the services of the rm25 / hr places near Chinese Embassy place. Thanks for sharing.Avoid the 25$ places (2 next to each other). Terrible. You'll be just playing extra$ to make up for the reduced rate they earned from the massage (which is not good anyway).

Slow Reloader
09-16-12, 05:56
Still waiting for bro to PM me the HP of Lily with the spider tattoo as I lost it. Thanks in advance.

LittleCuteMonkey
09-16-12, 07:31
Bro gringo can share? Would like to try her before the month ends.

Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

I found her to be very genuine and very horny. He he.

Name : Jenny.

Body : 7/10.

Face : 7/10 pretty but not bueatiful.

Ass : round. Junk in the trunk. Great rear view.

Boobs : quite small I guess suckable nipple.

BBJCIM : 10/10, Excellent job. With CIM.

FJ: very sexy young girl, likes sex.

Damage : rm150.

WIR : if ever possible, yes!

I got to say girls like her IMHO are quite hard to find, I had great sex with someone that could have been my girlfriend and it never at any point felt like bussiness until I paid.

She was a little nervous at first which I quite liked, she claims she doesn't do this for a living but she has some debt issues which she has to solve, she told me that she will only do this til the end of this month as she hopes to have enough money by then.

Who really knows whether that is true but I somehow feel she is genuine.

I arrived at her place and I was nervous as hell because was strange for me to go to a strange private address, she was a little shy at first but I saw the bed so I went in and made myself comforatable, she joined me and we chatted a little and all I wanted to do was kiss and touch her and I could feel my excitement building.

I eventually leaned in for a kiss and she reacted with deep FK, we lay down fully clothed and we stripped each other slowly, she was still a bit shy.

When naked she went straight for the BBBJ which was great, at least 15 min. I had to ask her to stop in case I finished, she pulled herself up and got on top of me and she put my cock in herself and pushed down VERY SLOWLY, I could feel her wet juice on my shaft, so wet it slides so easy. She was making a sexy low moaning noise as she did it. It was fucking great he he. And she just took control and with very slow and sexy movements.

She then said. You up! And I said I didn't understand, she said you up and me down. Me on top. We changed and I continued to fuck her nice and slow but now she wanted hard action and she was pulling me into her and she kept saying. So nice, its so nice.

I spun her around for doggy and really wacked hard and she was almost screaming now. I was soooo horny I pushed my finger into her ass. No complaint.

I eventually wanted to come on her tits, I was kneeling over her pointing at her tits but she opened her mouth so I moved closer to her mouth and she opened wider waiting for me to release. As I came I put the whole thing in her mouth and she didn't move till I was completely finished, she lay quiet for a moment with a mouthful of my cum then quickly jusped to the bathroom because she didn't want to swallow he he.

We chatted for quite a while after, just chit chat but it was very natural. I said OK I have to go and she said, you don't have to go. You can stay for a while and offered to make me a drink. A first for me indeed. I paid and left. FK all the way to the door.

I left feeling I had a great time, I was smiling all day.

If you have PM I will give her email address as she gave me permission to do so. I repeat she says only doing it til the end of this month, if thats true. Be quick ha ha ha ha.

Manga00
09-16-12, 10:00
Avoid the 25$ places (2 next to each other). Terrible. You'll be just playing extra$ to make up for the reduced rate they earned from the massage (which is not good anyway).ANS: Actually, I don't really understand your comment. Please be more specific. 1 hr massage is 25, which it is cheaper than other mps. So if ask for extra such as HJ (or they offered) is 50.

Thanks

Manga00
09-16-12, 10:02
Can anyone tell me her race? Just wanted to know.

Thanks bro

Mantit
09-16-12, 10:31
Thanks Bro KennethChin85, finally I got to try this gem.

Name: Yu Ting.

Origin: Zhe Jiang.

Face: 8/10 very cute.

Body: slim and petite.

Boobs: 34A, small.

Nipples: small and pink.

Skin: smooth, fair.

Butts: nice to squeeze.

Pussy: hairy, sexy.

GFE: friendly and playful.

HJ: yes.

FJ: offered RM150 (inclusive of massage fee)

Damage: 50+40.

Managed to take off her panties, her bras, finger her, suck her nipples.

She is leaving for good on 25 Sept. Hurry up bro.

Manga00
09-16-12, 11:32

She is leaving for good on 25 Sept. Hurry up bro.ANS: So, she's not coming back here again?

Notiguy
09-17-12, 12:05
Nice report bro.

I agree with your comments and In answer to the fact that some bro's have been known to tell ML's they are on the net. IMHO I have come to the conclusion that some guys tell them because they want the 'same service' given to a previous bro and they think if they say 'hey you give to him like that la', it can be used as a threat to stabilze the price, otherwise the monger will publicise this (perhaps) 'bad' service and next time nobody wants to use her.

My opinion came about after a PRC that I visited tried to convey a similar story to me, I couldn't understand all she was saying but I did understand the general idea, she indicated that someone threatened to give her a bad review if he didn't get what he expected to get.

This happened a long time ago now and I was in Miri at the time but I'm sure you will agree that this is a cowardly and callous act and is also the kind of thing that makes them wary of some of us.

I think it's always a personal thing if an ML chooses to do a particular service for you, we have to accept they have feelings and thoughts on whether a guys is handsome or respectful just as we do about them.

In essence I agree that 'my friend introduced' is the best way by far, I have done this and also went further and said 'my friend told me how wonderful / nice / beautiful you are', ect. This also goes a long way to getting what you want.

Cheong in harmony my brothersAm glad you share my view bro. When I share, I will always add a 'reminder' if I can call it that, that what services you get from a particular ML is entirely dependent on you. I have had a ml who offered me FJ and didn't offer the same to my buddy and vice versa, so it really all depends.

Telling an ML that "I read that you provide this this service to so and so, so you should also offer me" only brings trouble to your 'friend'. I have had that unfortunate experience, where I told a friend what this particular ML offered and when I revisited the ML was cross with me and said,"why you tell your friend I give FJ? Can get me into alot of trouble etc" and needless to say, she didn't treat me as well anymore. But as they say, plenty of fish in the sea, just a pity as I thought she was one in a few. Even so, I am now very careful with what and who I share with. Unwarranted paranoia? Better to be safe I say.

The other scenario I have encountered is that where an ML knows she's talked about online, she becomes arrogant, particularly the PRC ladies from my limited experience. I have encountered this twice and it is a turn off. Suffice to say I don't bother revisiting them if they start to put on airs. But there are still plenty of others who will visit them.

If anyone feels the need to use the "you offer to my friend how come didn't offer to me" line. Then just use that. Don't need to reveal the presence of this forum. It gets enough heat as it is. I put myself in their shoes. And if I knew I was being talked about online. I would feel very apprehensive. I think most of these ladies would feel the same. Again, that's just my two cents.

Notiguy
09-17-12, 12:09
Yap. I noticed too. Where is the FR ya?Not sure what happened, but the FR is still here.

Notiguy
09-17-12, 12:16
Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

I got to say girls like her IMHO are quite hard to find, I had great sex with someone that could have been my girlfriend and it never at any point felt like bussiness until I paid.

She was a little nervous at first which I quite liked, she claims she doesn't do this for a living but she has some debt issues which she has to solve, she told me that she will only do this til the end of this month as she hopes to have enough money by then.

I arrived at her place and I was nervous as hell because was strange for me to go to a strange private address, she was a little shy at first but I saw the bed so I went in and made myself comforatable, she joined me and we chatted a little and all I wanted to do was kiss and touch her and I could feel my excitement building.

I eventually leaned in for a kiss and she reacted with deep FK, we lay down fully clothed and we stripped each other slowly, she was still a bit shy.

When naked she went straight for the BBBJ which was great, at least 15 min. I had to ask her to stop in case I finished, she pulled herself up and got on top of me and she put my cock in herself and pushed down VERY SLOWLY, I could feel her wet juice on my shaft, so wet it slides so easy. She was making a sexy low moaning noise as she did it. It was fucking great he he. And she just took control and with very slow and sexy movements.

She then said. You up! And I said I didn't understand, she said you up and me down. Me on top. We changed and I continued to fuck her nice and slow but now she wanted hard action and she was pulling me into her and she kept saying. So nice, its so nice.

I spun her around for doggy and really wacked hard and she was almost screaming now. I was soooo horny I pushed my finger into her ass. No complaint.

I eventually wanted to come on her tits, I was kneeling over her pointing at her tits but she opened her mouth so I moved closer to her mouth and she opened wider waiting for me to release. As I came I put the whole thing in her mouth and she didn't move till I was completely finished, she lay quiet for a moment with a mouthful of my cum then quickly jusped to the bathroom because she didn't want to swallow he he.

We chatted for quite a while after, just chit chat but it was very natural. I said OK I have to go and she said, you don't have to go. You can stay for a while and offered to make me a drink. A first for me indeed. I paid and left. FK all the way to the door.

If you have PM I will give her email address as she gave me permission to do so. I repeat she says only doing it til the end of this month, if thats true. Be quick ha ha ha ha.Nice FR bro. Just wanted to ask, did you do it raw? I am just curious as I am still tempted to try her. But this may discourage me.

Mantit
09-17-12, 13:59
ANS: So, she's not coming back here again?Nope. Never ever.

Kuchinglan
09-18-12, 02:11
Nope. Never ever.Can share or provide hint where this MP is located?

LongBeachz
09-18-12, 07:51
This my 1st report for ISG although I've been years following ISG. Cheong safely guys.

Name: Nia.

Origin: Bakso but sound can speak local very well.

Body: 6/10.

Face: 6/10.

Woofer: 34 D.

Ass: Round nice to doggy.

Massage: quite good (for me lah)

BJ: didn't ask.

FJ: Yes (RM100)

HJ: Yes (min is RM20)

Damage: 150 (100 FJ + 50 Massage)

FJ very nice. All position can. Just not comfortable with the room no door using curtain to close. But so far very nice.

WIR: Probably but want to try others bcoz many choices.

LongBeachz
09-18-12, 07:56

I found her to be very genuine and very horny...Can tell me where bro. Would like to try FL. Cheong save.

Mr Gringo
09-18-12, 08:26
Nice FR bro. Just wanted to ask, did you do it raw? I am just curious as I am still tempted to try her. But this may discourage me.Hi Bro, I most definitely did NOT do it raw. You are incontrol my friend.

I think she would if you didn't bother but I didn't give her the chance.

Mantit
09-18-12, 08:34
I have been avoiding this MP for a long time. Finally, I got the gut to explore today. MOst of the ladies here are 30++.

Name: Zhen Zhen.

Origin: fujian.

Years of knowing about her: 5 years.

Face: 7/10 average.

Skin: smooth, ok.

Boobs: 35D, very big, nice shape, all natural 10/10.

Nipples: brown with big aerola, very sensitive, cannot suck.

Pussy: hairy.

Butt: quite big.

Belly: got tummy.

HJ: asked for RM200 inclusive of massage fee.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 40+49.

Money face: yes.

I hate the fact that she does not let me suck her boobs.

Mr Gringo
09-18-12, 16:21
Bro, this PRC has FJ. Tried before RM150 includes everything. But couldn't make too much sounds. Zzz.Bro. Thats good to know. I quite like her actually, she supply CD or do raw?

FixOn
09-18-12, 23:18
Bro Mantit, anymore hint for this mp? Can't break your code . <

She is leaving for good on 25 Sept. Hurry up bro.

Mr Gringo
09-19-12, 02:06
Can tell me where bro. Would like to try FL. Cheong save.Hi Bro, would prefer to PM you but you don't have subscription.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

You will find what you are looking for.

Bro where to find Nia, the 23yr old from your first FR? Would like to try.

Cheers Bro.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mr Gringo
09-19-12, 02:22
Hey Brothers.

Off to Miri real soon, if anyone has any contact or hot tip there I would appreciate it if you could PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Mr Gringo
09-19-12, 08:34
Hi Bro, would prefer to PM you but you don't have subscription.

You will find what you are looking for.

Bro where to find Nia, the 23yr old from your first FR? Would like to try.

Cheers Bro.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Oops! My bad. Apologies.

Notiguy
09-19-12, 08:38
Hi Bro, I most definitely did NOT do it raw. You are incontrol my friend.

I think she would if you didn't bother but I didn't give her the chance.Thanks for the clarification bro. My apologies if my query caused any offence, was not my intention.

BlackRacing
09-19-12, 11:18
She has it. I don't dare do it raw in MP, bro.

Bro. Thats good to know. I quite like her actually, she supply CD or do raw?

Manga00
09-19-12, 13:48
Bro Mantit, anymore hint for this mp? Can't break your code . <Hahaha. Better let her "go back in peace".

Manga00
09-19-12, 13:50
This my 1st report for ISG although I've been years following ISG. Cheong safely guys.

FJ very nice. All position can. Just not comfortable with the room no door using curtain to close. But so far very nice.

WIR: Probably but want to try others bcoz many choices.ANS: Which MP?

Mr Gringo
09-20-12, 02:23
She has it. I don't dare do it raw in MP, bro.Yea me neither. Thanks for the info mate.

Mr Gringo
09-20-12, 02:41
Thanks for the clarification bro. My apologies if my query caused any offence, was not my intention.Hey bro no worries. Absolutely no offence caused. In fact it was a fair question.

Total Handy
09-20-12, 05:30
First time tried the High Class Health Club Reflexology. Name (5 Pointed Shape)

Total ML in the center: 30.

At the counter were 2 female reception, they asked any particular ML, I said anyone would do.

They assigned number 30.

Face:7/10.

Skin: Fair and Smooth.

Race: PRC.

Body: 7/10.

Massage: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Boobs: Small A.

Butt: Small.

But quite persuasive: initially wanted 1 hr: RM60++ but persuaded to try 2 hours: RM92. 40.

Very eager to please and good GFE. Only manage to touch, feel, with cloths on.

Food is free.

HJ: not offered.

Overall the center is very clean, good service and quite classy.

WIR: yes to try others.

Total Handy
09-20-12, 05:37
This MP has about 7 Indon and 3 PRC if not mistaken.

Went there, immediattely greeted by a young SYT.

She was wearing a short, black dress, slim, petite, . (I like those type). So although there were more to choose from. Just could not say no.

Name: Antik.

Race: Indon.

Body: Slim & Petite.

Massage: 7/10.

Very chatty, polite and eager to please.

Damage: RM50 for 1 hour.

Attitude: Not money face, did not ask for anything.

WIR: yes to try others or this SYT again.

LongBeachz
09-21-12, 08:58
Oops! My bad. Apologies.Bro I want to subscribe but don't have credit card hehehe. So where to try this FL. Nia at spark bro.

LongBeachz
09-21-12, 09:00
ANS: Which MP?Spark bro.

Mantit
09-21-12, 12:11

She was wearing a short, black dress, slim, petite, . (I like those type). So although there were more to choose from. Just could not say no.

WIR: yes to try others or this SYT again.Bro, you were there for pure massage?

Mantit
09-21-12, 12:13
First time tried the High Class Health Club Reflexology. Name (5 Pointed Shape)

Total ML in the center: 30.

At the counter were 2 female reception, they asked any particular ML, I said anyone would do.

They assigned number 30.

Face:7/10.

Skin: Fair and Smooth.

Race: PRC.

Boobs: Small A.

Butt: Small.

But quite persuasive: initially wanted 1 hr: RM60++ but persuaded to try 2 hours: RM92. 40.

Very eager to please and good GFE. Only manage to touch, feel, with cloths on.

Food is free.

Overall the center is very clean, good service and quite classy.

WIR: yes to try others.Another pure massage?

HelixxPower
09-21-12, 16:58
Name: O Bing.

Origin: VietKong.

Face: 9/10 very cute. Like a cute taiwanese actress.

Body: very petite and slim.

Boobs: 33B, great shape 9/10.

Nipples: inverted nipples.

Skin: smooth like silk, tan 10/10.

Pussy: hairy, wet 10/10.

Butts: very squeezable.

HJ: yes. My shortest time to cum. She is just too hot.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage: RM156Where the location bro? Mind if you can inbox me. Tq

Total Handy
09-22-12, 01:42
Bro, you were there for pure massage?Bro Mantit, I am sure you know the above mentioned place has Extras. I guess its just my unlucky day or maybe lucky money saving day.

Anyways, that is my Field Report (FR) for sharing for the benefit all other Brother Cheongsters, either to try that ML or other ML that provide extras. Maybe they more handoome / lucky or can communicatte better

With ladies better than me. So, its just a FR to share, but that places defiantely has.

Total Handy
09-22-12, 01:48
Another pure massage?Bro Mantit, that place, I really did not know what to expect as its my first time there. But from Previous reports from another forum and ISG that place was quite famous and well connected. Just my luck on that day I guess (BTW, I seldom take off my underwear at MPs. Maybe that could be the reason why. So, again, its another Field Report to Share for Fellow Cheongsters who have not tired that place.

JamesX09
09-22-12, 04:27
Great you enjoyed yourself bro! May I know where is this MP? Sure looks like a worthy place to visit and a great change from usual PRC which the massage standard are going down rapidly and most are money face. Moreover, slim & petite is my type too. May drop in for a visit some day & try asking for any extra services, if any.

WIR: yes to try others or this SYT again.

Manga00
09-22-12, 07:23
May I know where Antik and O Bing? It has been quite a while I didn't visit MP as don't want to waste money for lousy and expensive MPs. Expensive doesn't mean good, cheap doesn't mean lousy!

Agree with Jamesx09."a great change from usual PRC which the massage standard are going down rapidly and most are money face."

We should go for others as PRC not the best! Now they just want easy money by giving bad or quick massage "acting pressing" which many people thought that it is a massage. There are too many PRC based MPs and in particular MP. Market should be stabilized.

Anyone know what happened to HubeiatCL Park?

JboyCbu
09-22-12, 10:53
Hi everyone,

I tried to purchase the membership but couldn't make it because always appeared 'duplicated transaction' error at the end.

Please help me

JamesX09
09-22-12, 13:52
Last Sat had drinks with friend & talked lots on gals. Then both excited & decided to call OKT. Got Taiwan, PRC & local. I always like local and when told that she is from Melaka, quickly ON her. Did the SOP of went to hotel & then room. Door opened & welcomed with smiles & looked friendly. Chat while & was told that she working at an IT shop at a famous IT shopping complex in KL and purposely took 2 weeks leave to earn extra money. So hardworking la, haha, & been few times to Kch already. I asked her at shopping complex there many gals do such part-time too? She just smiled. Hmm, interesting to know anytime any day when at shopping complex, we may bump into other part-time FLs like her.

We then bathed after few minutes of chat. No fun at all in the bathroom as only a few simple touches & rubs. Then we proceed to bed & she started to BBBJ while hand playing with my nipples. Licked my balls too. It was quite a stimulating session but I didn't like when she spat out few times during the BBBJ session. Before I got the chance to DATY her, she took out the rubber & capped me & riding on top of me like a horny rider with soft moans. Then I lifted my back up in half-seated position while she was still riding & fucked her hard and furious for some time & she was almost screaming, hehe. Then I moved all the way up & she lied down while my cock still inside her wet pussy & continued to fuck her missionary style. Again, it was another turbo-banging fuck & I wondered outside corridor could hear us two or not, haha. Next is doggie fuck. While fucking her, I tried to rub her clit but she grabbed my hand to her boobs & asked me hold & squeezed them. I was like 1 hand trying to squeeze both boobs. I think she only wanted cock in her pussy & not fingers-playing. I pumped her really hard, slapping against her ass & she was exhausted until her shoulders moved down on the bed & she was moaning loud while continue holding my hands to squeeze her boobs. Finally, under the pressure of her tight pussy, I exploded my warm loads of cum & even after I cum, I continued non-stop to fuck her until my cock asked me to stop &61514; . We cleaned up & chat for some time after that & she gave me her number & said to look for her when I'm in KL, but only around 11pm after shop closed. I think I will give her a miss as I can have much better experience with other gals & as I prefer 'wholesome' fucking experience which I didn't get from her. Anyway, everyone has their personal preferences and any bro who is interested to try her when in KL, just PM me for her contact. Glad to share with all bros as important is we share contacts & experiences (good & bad). Who knows, she may be your type or she may open up more for you when she is not performing 'on the job' in KL &61514;

Some summary stats of her :-

Name : Michelle.

Race : Chinese.

Hometown : Melaka but working in KL.

Face: Between 6. 5.7/10 (I have high expectation, hehe)

Skin: quite fair & smooth.

Body: 6. 5++/10. (petite & slim type, got very tiny mini stomach fat, haha)

GFE: 6. 5/10.

Boobs: Small, B.

Butt: Not bad, fit her body.

Damage : 180 (didn't ask about her rate when 'off the job' in KL)

Mantit
09-22-12, 15:07

WIR: Probably but want to try others bcoz many choices.To me, her face is only 4/10.

Mantit
09-22-12, 15:31
Explored this new MP that I have never been before. Got quite a few pretty girls here. They are SYT. Some got big boobs.

Name: Tong Tong.

Origin: Jiang Xi.

Face: 9/10 very cute.

Body: petite and slim.

Skin: silky smooth and fair 10/10.

Pussy: did not see.

Butts: nice.

Boobs: 35 big B. Papaya shape. Interesting.

Nipples: pink with big aroela, nice to suck.

GFE: 10/10 soft spoken. Love her mandarin. Great attitude. Love to smile.

FJ: she say no. Other girls will do it though.

Damage: 42+50.

She is a gem. I love her.

Mantit
09-22-12, 15:59
Explored this new MP that I have never been before. Got quite a few pretty girls here. They are SYT. Some got big boobs.

She is a gem. I love her.This place is very clean.

Blowpipe
09-22-12, 19:39
Last Sat had drinks with friend & talked lots on gals. Then both excited & decided to call OKT. Got Taiwan, PRC & local. I always like local and when told that she is from Melaka, quickly ON her. Did the SOP of went to hotel & then room. Door opened & welcomed with smiles & looked friendly. Chat while & was told that she working at an IT shop at a famous IT shopping complex in KL and purposely took 2 weeks leave to earn extra money. So hardworking la, haha, & been few times to Kch already. I asked her at shopping complex there many gals do such part-time too? She just smiled. Hmm, interesting to know anytime any day when at shopping complex, we may bump into other part-time FLs like her.

Some summary stats of her :-

Name : Michelle.

Race : Chinese.

Hometown : Melaka but working in KL.

Face: Between 6. 5.7/10 (I have high expectation, hehe)

Skin: quite fair & smooth.

Body: 6. 5++/10. (petite & slim type, got very tiny mini stomach fat, haha)

Boobs: Small, B.

Butt: Not bad, fit her body.

Damage : 180 (didn't ask about her rate when 'off the job' in KL) Have to agree with you on the Face. It should be her final week here then as she has been here two weeks now. She was at GCH 2 weeks ago. I gave her a miss due to the heavy make up.

Ahmend
09-22-12, 19:52

She is a gem. I love her.Hi bro, any clue perhaps for this mp?

Manga00
09-23-12, 01:04

She is a gem. I love her.ANS: Bro, no massage rating? BTW, where's the place? May try someday.

Mantit
09-23-12, 06:53
Went back to look for another SYT.

Name: Ke Xing.

Face: 8/10 cute.

Skin: fair, ok. Not so smooth.

Body: slim.

Boobs: 34A, small size, but still sexy, soft and perky 9/10.

Nipples: pink and small, nice to suck.

HJ: took a long time.

FJ: no.

Pussy: trimmed. Did not let me finger.

GFE: a bit cold

Damage: 42+50

KopiPeng
09-23-12, 09:44

Damage: 42+50Where the location? Can share to me? Stutong / song?

CleverMan111
09-23-12, 11:06

Damage: 42+50Where is this MP?

CleverMan111
09-23-12, 11:08

She is a gem. I love her.Where is this MP?

Mantit
09-23-12, 13:54
This place are all MILF. I din't believe that there is SYT.

Kuchinglan
09-23-12, 14:12
May I know from which OKT?

Thanks

Last Sat had drinks with friend & talked lots on gals. Then both excited & decided to call OKT. Got Taiwan, PRC & local. I always like local and when told that she is from Melaka, quickly ON her. Did the SOP of went to hotel & then room. Door opened & welcomed with smiles & looked friendly. Chat while & was told that she working at an IT shop at a famous IT shopping complex in KL and purposely took...

Kuchinglan
09-23-12, 14:14
[Dear Bro Mantit, cannot break your code and might to share where is the location?

QUOTE=Mantit; 1330048]Explored this new MP that I have never been before. Got quite a few pretty girls here. They are SYT. Some got big boobs.

She is a gem. I love her.[/QUOTE]

HenryVoon
09-23-12, 15:06
Hi,

Can you please pm me the email add for the Jenny that you mention?

Thank you.

HenryVoon
09-23-12, 15:14

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

GloryHunter80
09-23-12, 19:30

If you have PM I will give her email address as she gave me permission to do so. I repeat she says only doing it til the end of this month, if thats true. Be quick ha ha ha ha.Hi bro, can you pm me her details and contact? Really interested on it. Tq

JamesX09
09-24-12, 01:58
Already PM you details.

May I know from which OKT?

Thanks

JamesX09
09-24-12, 02:11
Dear bro, certainly a nice experience!

I had PM you asking for her email address. Hope to have it soon before the mth ends.

Thanks a million!

[QUOTE=Mr Gringo; 1327205]Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

Mantit
09-24-12, 03:58
[Dear Bro Mantit, cannot break your code and might to share where is the location?

QUOTE=Mantit; 1330048]Explored this new MP that I have never been before. Got quite a few pretty girls here. They are SYT. Some got big boobs.

She is a gem. I love her.[/QUOTE]Bro, I read through all your posts. Most of them are questions. You need to post more reports to earn my trust. Sorry.

Mantit
09-24-12, 04:02
Where the location? Can share to me? Stutong / song?Please post more reports before asking for hints. Thanks.

Mantit
09-24-12, 04:02
Where is this MP?No reports from you at all. Sorry cannot share with you.

Mantit
09-24-12, 04:04
ANS: Bro, no massage rating? BTW, where's the place? May try someday.Bro, Please post more reports before asking for hints. Thanks.

Mantit
09-24-12, 04:06
Hi bro, any clue perhaps for this mp?Bro, not enough reports from you. Please post more reports to share before asking for clues. Thanks.

Mr Gringo
09-24-12, 04:57
Bro I want to subscribe but don't have credit card hehehe. So where to try this FL. Nia at spark bro.Hi Bro. Truly sori but no way to pass her details without PM, as you saw I got a refraction for trying to post her email before, actually I should have known better as I believe there is a risk of being banned for consistantly breaking forum rules.

A subscription is definitely worth it bro. Its the price of 1 massage more or less but the extra info that it has provided me with is priceless.

Thanks for telling me Nia is a sparks, unfortuneately I don't know where that is LOL.

Naihiak
09-24-12, 04:57
To me, her face is only 4/10.Which mp is this? Seldom got young indon in MP nowadays.

Mantit
09-24-12, 11:29
Which mp is this? Seldom got young indon in MP nowadays.Sparks at Petanak area.

Jac001
09-24-12, 14:58
Which mp is this? Seldom got young indon in MP nowadays.Agreed with mantit. Her face is only 4/10, body also 4/10, too plump to my liking. Not sure about her age though. Do not think she is worth rm100 a fuck. Heck even some hookers at the red light district looks more alluring than her. But that's just me.

MrZack
09-24-12, 16:03
Ame: don't ask.

Origin: China.

Face: 7/10

Body: nice.

Boobs: 35 big B.

GFE: 6/10 soft spoken. Love her mandarin. Great attitude. Love to smile.

I can give her contact number for those interested

JboyCbu
09-24-12, 16:47
It is at Petanak area, above a karaoke.

JboyCbu
09-24-12, 16:50
Hi bro,

Mind to share and pm her contact?

Thanks a lot

GloryHunter80
09-24-12, 17:32
Hi everyone,

This is my first report on this site. Last Wednesday night I did have an opportunity go for fully body massage at this place. Even though already refurbished but not so much different from the previous one. Summary of my report as follows:

Name: Didn't asked.

Origin: PRC.

Face: 7/10 good looking.

Body: petite, slim and tall.

Skin: smooth and fair 8/10.

Boobs: C Cup.

Nipples: pink and suckable.

GFE: 9/10 soft spoken and look honest.

FJ: Yes she did offer but must be with condom (provided). But I didn't take as she asking for RM150; nego to RM120 but still don't dare to take.

Damage: 38 +50.

On the way down I saw few bakso there but unfortunately when I was arrived they are no there.

Mr Gringo
09-25-12, 02:53
Went to visit this gem under bro Mantits' recommendation. Cheers bro.

Name: Ah Tao.

Origin: Vietnamese.

Body: 8/10 petite and quite slim.

Skin: smooth and fair.

Pussy: wet and not too hairy.

Butts: good squeeze.

Boobs: Big firm melons.

GFE: 7/10 soft spoken and look honest.

HJ: didn't offer.

FJ: Yes.

Damage: 200.

After arriving here I saw a lot of beautiful girls and I asked for this girl. When I saw her I was very impressed with her cleavage, nice tight black low cut singlet and they were overflowing. She also had tight jean shorts and high heels (High heels always get me he he ).

I stripped naked lay down and she came and massage me leaning over the top of the bed, so at the head end. My hand was hanging over the end of the bed and she was rubbing her pussy on my hand as she was moving, was very obvious.

So I didn't waste any valuable time and I just looked up at her and smiled, I turned over and patted the bed so she would lay next to me, which she did. We didn't communicate at all, I just grabbed her gib boobs and while I was fondling her she took off her shorts and undies, I didn't even have to ask. He he. I pulled up her singlet and I was sucking her boobs, I was now laying between her legs, she started to play with her pussy then grabbing my cock, she was moaning a little aggressive which was a real turn on, I played with her pussy which was not too wet but ok la. Her tits were just great to look at as she was flat on her back. She said come, come as she was trying to pull me inside her. This girl wanted to fuck.

I quickly took a CD out of my wallet and BAM!

It was a very hard fuck, she held me very tight, squeezing all the time. She would lift up her legs and grabb my ass and pulling me in and out. I started to get a bit noisy and she said 'shh, shh, shh" as her room is next to reception.

It was all over very quick but was a nice fuck.

My only negative reflection was that her GFE could have been better, she didn't smile much and she was more aggressive that I usually like.

JboyCbu
09-25-12, 04:49
The mp located at mjc. Visited few times before.

Name: Ah Mi, PRC.

Face: not too bad, MILF.

Body: tight and sexy.

Skin: so so.

Pussy: dry.

Butts: a handful, not so satisfied for me.

Boobs: between see and the, nice shape and suckable nipples.

HJ: RM50.

FJ: RM 200 inclusive of massage.

Was too desperate and just paid without second thinking. Nice fuck though, she moans and changed couple position.

BoZenga
09-25-12, 06:48
Hi Bros,

Please pm me Jenny personal email and contact.

That will be appreciated.

Bro Bozenga.

Cheers!

===============================================

Greetings BoZenga,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BoZenga
09-25-12, 06:52
Dear Bro, kind let me know Jenny contact and email. Thank you

BoZenga
09-25-12, 06:55

I found her to be very genuine and very horny. He he...Bro, kindly share me her personal contact, thank you bro.

Greetings BoZenga,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mr Gringo
09-25-12, 11:01
Hi Gents.

I know this FR is from Miri but think you guys will appreciate for your next visit.

I spent the night in Miri last week and called an OKT, I asked for a the smallest, most petite Indon he had ha ha.

15 mins later he arrived with my glittering prize.

She was very petite, wearing a low cut mini dress and high heels (damn those heels) nice cleavage for her size, I was worried they would dissappear when she undressed.

She showered and came out in a towel, damn! She was soooo cute I got to tell you. I asked her to put her hi heels back on, she was confused but complied. So I ask her to walk here and there and then ask her to bend over the stool. She was smiling the whole time.

She turned to me and slowly lifted up the towel just to below her pussy. She was now playing my game.

We played like that for a while then wegot down on the bed. Great blow job, she lifted up my legs and licking my ass, I pushed her on her back and her pussy was very wet. I capped and pshed my way in. She was so small it took some time to get it in and she was a bit uncomfortable, so I took it real slow for a while. The best part was when she was on top. I was really able to throw her around, boobs had shrunk out of the dress but they were nice and firm. Loved watching them bounce around. She finished me off with a CIM BBBJ.

We did something similar twice more before she left the next morning. Great GFE.

Name: Ekka.

Origin: Indon.

Face: 6/10 ok looking.

Body: 9/10 petite and very slim.

Skin: coffee.

Pussy: tight as a deers ass.

Butts: small but firm.

Boobs: Small but firm.

GFE: 10/10 didn't understand a word she said but we got along.

FJ: Overnight.

Damage: 350

Mantit
09-25-12, 12:52
Went to visit this gem under bro Mantits' recommendation. Cheers bro.

Name: Ah Tao.

Origin: Vietnamese.

Body: 8/10 petite and quite slim.

Pussy: wet and not too hairy.

Butts: good squeeze.

Boobs: Big firm melons.

GFE: 7/10 soft spoken and look honest.

HJ: didn't offer.

FJ: Yes.

Damage: 200.

After arriving here I saw a lot of beautiful girls and I asked for this girl. When I saw her I was very impressed with her cleavage, nice tight black low cut singlet and they were overflowing. She also had tight jean shorts and high heels (High heels always get me he he ).

I stripped naked lay down and she came and massage me leaning over the top of the bed, so at the head end. My hand was hanging over the end of the bed and she was rubbing her pussy on my hand as she was moving, was very obvious.

So I didn't waste any valuable time and I just looked up at her and smiled, I turned over and patted the bed so she would lay next to me, which she did. We didn't communicate at all, I just grabbed her gib boobs and while I was fondling her she took off her shorts and undies, I didn't even have to ask. He he. I pulled up her singlet and I was sucking her boobs, I was now laying between her legs, she started to play with her pussy then grabbing my cock, she was moaning a little aggressive which was a real turn on, I played with her pussy which was not too wet but ok la. Her tits were just great to look at as she was flat on her back. She said come, come as she was trying to pull me inside her. This girl wanted to fuck.

I quickly took a CD out of my wallet and BAM!

It was a very hard fuck, she held me very tight, squeezing all the time. She would lift up her legs and grabb my ass and pulling me in and out. I started to get a bit noisy and she said 'shh, shh, shh" as her room is next to reception.

It was all over very quick but was a nice fuck.

My only negative reflection was that her GFE could have been better, she didn't smile much and she was more aggressive that I usually like.Glad that you like it. But her skin is really poor la.

Mantit
09-25-12, 12:55
Ame: don't ask.

Origin: China.

Body: nice.

Boobs: 35 big B.

GFE: 6/10 soft spoken. Love her mandarin. Great attitude. Love to smile.

I can give her contact number for those interestedWhat is the name of the mp?

CheongKch
09-25-12, 13:59
Glad that you like it. But her skin is really poor la.Agree bro. The part behind her shoulders has rough rough skin. I have FJ with her too but for 120 only, Jean is better in GFE and skills but cannot get her to FJ at mp need bring out.

Mo100
09-25-12, 15:50
Place: 101 X.

Name: No. 1.

Face: 9/10 good looking.

Body: 8/10 petite and slim.

Hair: long (my liking)

Boobs: small.

GFE: 2/10 (cannot lick boobs) + business oriented.

HJ: a little too rouugh; got to guide her to stimulate my balls and head.

FJ: she got to consider.

Damage: 100.

Went around this date near midnite last month. Saw her with short mini dress and boob up; took her immediately because semi drunk. Overall its a little less than OK. Just want to to release. Disappointed though she's rough with my didi. Fondle her body and hair. Asked her to consider FJ with me.

Mo100
09-25-12, 15:58
Name: Forgot.

Origin: KL.

Face: 7/10 next door girl look.

Body: 8/10 petite and slim.

Hair: shoulder length (my liking)

GFE: 7/10.

BJ: 6/10.

FJ: 7/10.

Damage: 180.

Next day call OKT had this CKT. Nice. Everything's just normal. Like having sex with my gf. May be I was too tired. I was 80% drunk.

Mr Gringo
09-26-12, 02:19
Glad that you like it. But her skin is really poor la.Ha ha yea that remark was part of a cut and paste that I forgot to change. Apologies I should have taken more care to inform our community well. That and the 'soft spoken voice' because she barely spoke and when she did it was to shout at her friends outside the room.

But to clarify I really don't remember her skin was so poor, maybe she was having a good day.

GemTiger2012
09-26-12, 03:55
Been a while since I've posted anything so here goes:

MP: XMT (2 or 3 I don't know, the one closer to the corner coffee shop)

No. 1.

Face: 7/10 rather heavy make-up but nice.

Body: 7. 5/10 petite.

Skin: Fair.

Boobs: 8. 5/10 nice natural tits.

Pussy: Fondle from outside, felt her getting wet towards the end.

GFE: 9/10 very chatty and obliging.

FJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 100 inclusive of tips.

Picked her as she was the best looking one out of 8-9 girls sitting there. Short skirt showing her lovely fair thighs and a pair of sexy heels (Mr Gringo we share the same weakness) got the nod from me. After around 15 minutes of prodding on my upper body I told her to focus on my butt to which she obliged. Ass massage was quite nice, after around 20 minutes I turned around and started to really check her out. Her cleavage looked so good but I was expecting to be disappointed when the clothes came off. I signaled her to undress and she dutifully complied. To my delight, she had a pair of decent-sized natural tits that turned me on immediately. Licked and sucked to my heart's content. She gave plenty of compliments and made all the right noises and moans as I came between her soft melons. Kept on hugging and squeezing me for the last 5 minutes before I left.

MP: same as above.

No. 8.

Face: 6. 5/10

Body: 7/10 very slim.

Boobs: 5/10 small.

Pussy: shaven and wet, fingered with 2 fingers.

GFE: 9/10 great service

Was actually returning to look for No. 1 but didn't see her so picked No. 8 who was dressed in a hot pink dress and, you guessed it, sexy high heels. I told her from the start that I wanted her to keep her heels on throughout our session and she just smiled and nodded. Her massage skills were quite poor so I turned around quite early on and we started to stare at each other while she massaged my hands and chest. She told me I looked like a TV host in China to which I just smiled, grabbing her closer. She took the cue and took off her top and started sucking my nipples whilst caressing my shaft and balls. The chemistry felt right and before long we were hugging and french-kissing each other while I sucked her tiny tits and took off her cute red undies and fingered her wet pussy. This went on until I only had about 5 minutes' left. She asked gently whether I wanted to extend my time but I said no. She nodded and picked up the pace, moaning and frenching me before I shot a huge load for her. We hugged and kissed passionately for another few minutes before I left.

Now before some of you start saying I'm spoiling the market please note that I tip them based on their performance and overall GFE. For me, both were worth the extra tips that I gave and I know I will get even better service the next time I pop around.

Zlau79
09-27-12, 04:46
Hai Buddies, this is my first report at ISG.

PRC

Name: Forgot.

Body: 8/10 slim with long hair

Boobs: B cup (really nice sharp)

GFE: 6/10.

BJ: 5/10.

FJ: 7/10.

Damage: 160.

Just a normal FL because like want quick to finish the business. Can't touch pussy when fuck. Middle of fuck her asking why so long haven't finish (you are no felling). Overall ok.

Satisfy

LongBeachz
09-27-12, 08:17
To me, her face is only 4/10.Bro you try her already? How about others there you try them?

LongBeachz
09-27-12, 08:20
Ha ha yea that remark was part of a cut and paste that I forgot to change. Apologies I should have taken more care to inform our community well. That and the 'soft spoken voice' because she barely spoke and when she did it was to shout at her friends outside the room.

But to clarify I really don't remember her skin was so poor, maybe she was having a good day.Bro help me to subscribe. How ah.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Mr Gringo
09-27-12, 14:33
Good to see you back in action my friend. And 2 fantastic FR's to restart. Oh how we have missed your debauchery LOL.

Looks like I'm going to have to pay no. 8 a visit. Lets keep our fingers x'd she's still got her heels on. .

Already tried no's. 10, 3.5 & 7.

Been a while since I've posted anything so here goes:

MP: XMT (2 or 3 I don't know, the one closer to the corner coffee shop)

No. 1.

Face: 7/10 rather heavy make-up but nice.

Body: 7. 5/10 petite.

Boobs: 8. 5/10 nice natural tits.

Pussy: Fondle from outside, felt her getting wet towards the end.

GFE: 9/10 very chatty and obliging.

Picked her as she was the best looking one out of 8-9 girls sitting there. Short skirt showing her lovely fair thighs and a pair of sexy heels (Mr Gringo we share the same weakness) got the nod from me. After around 15 minutes of prodding on my upper body I told her to focus on my butt to which she obliged. Ass massage was quite nice, after around 20 minutes I turned around and started to really check her out. Her cleavage looked so good but I was expecting to be disappointed when the clothes came off. I signaled her to undress and she dutifully complied. To my delight, she had a pair of decent-sized natural tits that turned me on immediately. Licked and sucked to my heart's content. She gave plenty of compliments and made all the right noises and moans as I came between her soft melons. Kept on hugging and squeezing me for the last 5 minutes before I left.

MP: same as above.

No. 8.

Body: 7/10 very slim.

Boobs: 5/10 small.

Pussy: shaven and wet, fingered with 2 fingers.

GFE: 9/10 great service

Was actually returning to look for No. 1 but didn't see her so picked No. 8 who was dressed in a hot pink dress and, you guessed it, sexy high heels. I told her from the start that I wanted her to keep her heels on throughout our session and she just smiled and nodded. Her massage skills were quite poor so I turned around quite early on and we started to stare at each other while she massaged my hands and chest. She told me I looked like a TV host in China to which I just smiled, grabbing her closer. She took the cue and took off her top and started sucking my nipples whilst caressing my shaft and balls. The chemistry felt right and before long we were hugging and french-kissing each other while I sucked her tiny tits and took off her cute red undies and fingered her wet pussy. This went on until I only had about 5 minutes' left. She asked gently whether I wanted to extend my time but I said no. She nodded and picked up the pace, moaning and frenching me before I shot a huge load for her. We hugged and kissed passionately for another few minutes before I left.

Now before some of you start saying I'm spoiling the market please note that I tip them based on their performance and overall GFE. For me, both were worth the extra tips that I gave and I know I will get even better service the next time I pop around.

Mr Gringo
09-27-12, 15:01
Took a trip to ACH today in search of Nia from from sparks.

I managed to find her but was bitterly disapointed as she offered no action at all. I did manage to spot a few other lovlies there on the way out for future reference.

Full of dismay (and love juice) I spotted another MP just a few doors away. I was sitting outside in my car talking on the phone for about 10 minutes and in that time about 5 pretty heads came round the door to look at who was sitting there. Weird.

Finished my call and entered. There must have been 15 or so girls in there, all sitting down like they were in the cinema. Unfortunately the ugliest of them found me at the door but I said I would like to choose and then a voice among the girls said 'can'

She was quite pretty from a distance so I asked 'you speak English? ' she said yea so I said ok come on then lets go. I heard sounds of disapointment from some of the others. That was cute but a little weird. Ha ha.

Here we go. This is what you came for gents.

Nmae: Zetty.

Origin: Pinoy.

Body: 7/10

Skin: dark.

Boobs: 6/10 small.

Pussy: shaven haven.

GFE: 9/10 have to give her good marks. So friendly.

FJ: nothing special.

Damage: 150 all in.

WIR: yes but for another lover.

She was a ver nice girl, always smiling and unhurried. She knew why I was there so we had a 5 minute back rub and when I flipped over she was just rubbing my arms and put my hand on her waist, I started AR and she asked me 'what do you want? ' with a big smile and a hug. I asked for an FJ and she asked for 200, I said sorry but I only had 150 in my wallet (which was true) so she said OK.

It was a pretty ordinary shag, really nothing special and she wouldn't take off her bra WTF?

Anyway she was a genuine nice girl. 100% friendly til the bitter end.

On the way out a lovley skinny filly said 'hello handsome' and pinched my butt just as I walked out the door.

Noob Boy
09-28-12, 01:48
Took a trip to ACH today in search of Nia from from sparks.

I managed to find her but was bitterly disapointed as she offered no action at all. I did manage to spot a few other lovlies there on the way out for future reference.

Full of dismay (and love juice) I spotted another MP just a few doors away. I was sitting outside in my car talking on the phone for about 10 minutes and in that time about 5 pretty heads came round the door to look at who was sitting there. Weird.

Finished my call and entered. There must have been 15 or so girls in there, all sitting down like they were in the cinema. Unfortunately the ugliest of them found me at the door but I said I would like to choose and then a voice among the girls said 'can'

She was quite pretty from a distance so I asked 'you speak English? ' she said yea so I said ok come on then lets go. I heard sounds of disapointment from some of the others. That was cute but a little weird. Ha ha.

Here we go. This is what you came for gents.

Nmae: Zetty.

Origin: Pinoy.

Skin: dark.

Pussy: shaven haven.

Damage: 150 all in.

She was a ver nice girl, always smiling and unhurried. She knew why I was there so we had a 5 minute back rub and when I flipped over she was just rubbing my arms and put my hand on her waist, I started AR and she asked me 'what do you want? ' with a big smile and a hug. I asked for an FJ and she asked for 200, I said sorry but I only had 150 in my wallet (which was true) so she said OK.

It was a pretty ordinary shag, really nothing special and she wouldn't take off her bra WTF?

Anyway she was a genuine nice girl. 100% friendly til the bitter end.

On the way out a lovley skinny filly said 'hello handsome' and pinched my butt just as I walked out the door.Hi there bro,

Me myself also a frequent visitor to ACH area. But I only had tried guang, N. D and bayang-bayang mp. I also noticed there are also a lot of more mp in ACH. Could you give me a hint or code where is this mp located? I would love to have a visit there. I am sorry if I don't have many fr contribution but still dare to ask for hint. Its just that my fund to go cheong is limited so I need to make sure the place that I go is worth it.

Mr Gringo
09-28-12, 08:51
Hi there bro,

Me myself also a frequent visitor to ACH area. But I only had tried guang, N. D and bayang-bayang mp. I also noticed there are also a lot of more mp in ACH. Could you give me a hint or code where is this mp located? I would love to have a visit there. I am sorry if I don't have many fr contribution but still dare to ask for hint. Its just that my fund to go cheong is limited so I need to make sure the place that I go is worth it.Naturally you want to find it. I don't blame you.

Bro. I have read your posts. Some advice for you as I know you don't want to waste valuable cheong funds.

When you enter a MP you have to be in control, you have to be able to read the ML a little, dino's are the worst IMHO, they have been doing this game longer and they know all the tricks to get more money from you and if they spot that you are shy and not in control they will take advantage, alls fair in love and war my friend.

I will tell you that when I enter an MP, because of the way that I look they always want to put the price high. I am so used to it I know how to deal with it, listen to the way they speak to you and the questions they ask, they ask about you're job and other things, they are profiling you (not all of them la) and they decide in their mind if you have more money than sense. Again IMHO especially the dinos.

Be in control but not mean, treat them always with the utmost respect, even when they [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) you off ha ha. Turn on the charm my friend and let them know you know the market price. And always set the price before the action starts.

Its really just about confidence, also there is no shame in going into an MP and simply walking out if the goods arent what your looking for, how many times have you walked into a kopitiam and simply left because they don't have anything for you to eat there? Its that simple actually. It takes a split second to walk out but takes a long hour to go through a massage with ML thats not your type. Ha ha.

I will give you 2 winning tips finding the girl of your dreams or simply to walk out without shame.

1: before you enter, put your phone on silent and pretend to be in the middle of a phone conversation as you walk in, they will NOT interupt you and this will give you valueable time to take a look at the girls there, U have to be a bit bold to keep talking even though there is no one on the other end of the line he he, I have sat down with my phone for a few minutes while scanning, you have time to make a decision. If you see nothing you like then simply turn and walk away while still (you guessed it) on your phone.

2: this is quite simple, as you enter tell anyone who approaches you that you just want to see the prices, they will show you something like a book or just tell you. Let them know you don't want to come today but another time because now you don't have time. (really you do but now you are not commited) look around and see if there is someone you like. If you do just say ok I do it now, if not just say thanks and leave with the promise of a return.

I hope you are not offended by my advise but I feel for you bro. Just hope to guide you towards a richer exerience.

KuchingSiawKia
09-28-12, 16:49
Can pm me the exact place of this mp? I tired to look for it just now but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

HornyFish
09-28-12, 17:30
Hi. To all cheongters in ISG group, really glad to know this forum. I had start follow this forum since August, really get many great info and tips provided by senior Taikos here, really want to thanks all the great info that kind to share with, this was my first post because I really stupid that I can't get actived my privious signed I'd. : p untill I now I created the new one. I'm not a ACTIVE (because $$ hard to earn. Hahaha) cheongters, and I was more visit OTK then MP. So after I know all info about Mp that shared by senior Taikos, I feel I want to changed Taste to Mp. : D because I already bored with 1 contact OTK I only have, I will buy subscribe soon and write up my report, cut my intro short. Just hope in future day I can share more report with all members here. *sorry for my poor english.

Ahmend
09-28-12, 22:22
Can pm me the exact place of this mp? I tired to look for it just now but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.Same row with nat*al, just beside a karaoke / pub outlet. Its on 2nd floor, just look for the big new signage.

Hope bro can find it.

Mr Gringo
09-29-12, 01:36
Second time here.

Not a bad experience but she played me like a 2nd hand banjo. Ha ha.

Name: can't remember.

Face: 7/10 Dirty CFM face.

Body: 8. 5/10 very skinny.

Skin: quite fair.

Boobs: 8/10 small but firm.

Pussy: maintained with good beetle bonnet (I like that)

GFE: 9/10 she knew a few tricks. I fell for them all ha ha.

FJ: said next time.

HJ: 8/10 nice gentle touch.

Damage: 150.

WIR: for another maybe.

This girl was a bit of a seductress.

I specifically asked the receptionist for a petite slim girl, I saw her and wanted her. SIMPLE!

Usual stuff, massage my back for a while and constantly paid me compliments, she run her fingers through my hair, she spoke a very little bit of English.

I turned over and she was rubbing my chest hair and said 'I want" kept telling me 'so handsome' 'eye beautiful'. You get the picture, right?

Of course I was loving all this and she knew it, she sat up on the bed in doggy position but facing me and she started to stroke my rod and she was soft speaking all the time. Very sensual. She took her other hand and started to rub her pussy (undies on) moaning softly. I was sooo hard now. I thought I could cum any second, she pulled down her undies down and said ' you want? ' I said 'Oh yes' she stripped naked very quickly and was stroking me I was rubbing her nice wet pussy. I signaled to say I want FJ but she said no, she countered by signaling HJ and then rubbed her hand down her skinny body, I think meaning I could cum all over her. The seduction went on and on. She said you want? You want? You want? Teasing all the time. I said yes, yes, yes. She stopped dead at that point and drooped my dick and she said (wait for it) 100 dollar ok. Now, at that point I would have agreed to 1000 ha ha. She truly seduced me and I'm unashamed to say it, she worked for it and she got it ha ha ha ha.

I ended up getting the most for my bucks, I layed her down and opened her legs as wide as possible and DATY. FF at the same time. She liked to have her nipples sucked.

I stood on the floor and pointed my rod at her face and she was thrusting her ass up and down off the bed as I played with her pussy, she had a great 'beetle bonnet' pussy (pussy protrudes and looks like the curved hood of a volkswagon beetle) ,

I eventually came all over her little firm tits.

Your first opinion may be that I overpaid, I initially thought the same but I can honestly say that she worked to get me into a very aroused state, the feeling was euforic and she really gained control which is very rare for me, Gentlemen remember! Its not always about 'what you get for you money' but 'value for money' in my previous FR from ACH, I mentioned an FJ which was 'nothing special', this experience was far better than the FJ, I felt a bit like a teenager again. My mistake was that I didn't fix the price early but she was a great seductress, a real pro, she knew what she was aiming for all along and she did a great job.

Mantit
09-29-12, 05:52
Bro you try her already? How about others there you try them?Nope. She does not turn me on.

KopiPeng
09-29-12, 05:54
Come to this mp search for no. 9 that state on this forum bt working, just left 3 ml lady & pick 1 of them.

Name: Huang lei.

No. :7.

Origin: and / a.

Pussy: Wet.

Damage: 250 all in.

She suddenly ask me wan fj cause got cap left by customer & ask about rm300. I said to exp. Then decress to rm250. <II better find fl than go there. More cheaper.

KopiPeng
09-29-12, 05:58
Name: xiao li.

Face: 9/10

Body: 8/10

Boobs: 6/10

GFE: 9/10 friendly.

HJ:9/10.

Damage: 70.

WIR: yes

KopiPeng
09-29-12, 06:00

She is a gem. I love her.Hi bro, can give me some hint of the location? Wan try this mp.

Mantit
09-29-12, 09:28
Revisited her. Attitude is still poor as last time. Do not let me suck nipples. I am pissed.

Mantit
09-29-12, 09:28
Hi bro, can give me some hint of the location? Wan try this mp.Subscribe to PM.

JboyCbu
09-29-12, 14:12
Hey bro,

Mind to pm me the location? Tq a lot.

Second time here.

Not a bad experience but she played me like a 2nd hand banjo. Ha ha.

Name: can't remember...

Jay118
09-29-12, 14:48
Any bro can PM me Ah B*why Okt hp no? I lost my contact since I lost my handphone last week. OR any other OKT no. Long time no Cheong.

Thanks in advance.

Noob Boy
09-29-12, 16:27
Naturally you want to find it. I don't blame you.

Bro. I have read your posts. Some advice for you as I know you don't want to waste valuable cheong funds.

When you enter a MP you have to be in control, you have to be able to read the ML a little, dino's are the worst IMHO, they have been doing this game longer and they know all the tricks to get more money from you and if they spot that you are shy and not in control they will take advantage, alls fair in love and war my friend.

I will tell you that when I enter an MP, because of the way that I look they always want to put the price high. I am so used to it I know how to deal with it, listen to the way they speak to you and the questions they ask, they ask about you're job and other things, they are profiling you (not all of them la) and they decide in their mind if you have more money than sense. Again IMHO especially the dinos.

Be in control but not mean, treat them always with the utmost respect, even when they [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) you off ha ha. Turn on the charm my friend and let them know you know the market price. And always set the price before the action starts.

Its really just about confidence, also there is no shame in going into an MP and simply walking out if the goods arent what your looking for, how many times have you walked into a kopitiam and simply left because they don't have anything for you to eat there? Its that simple actually. It takes a split second to walk out but takes a long hour to go through a massage with ML thats not your type. Ha ha.

I will give you 2 winning tips finding the girl of your dreams or simply to walk out without shame.

1: before you enter, put your phone on silent and pretend to be in the middle of a phone conversation as you walk in, they will NOT interupt you and this will give you valueable time to take a look at the girls there, U have to be a bit bold to keep talking even though there is no one on the other end of the line he he, I have sat down with my phone for a few minutes while scanning, you have time to make a decision. If you see nothing you like then simply turn and walk away while still (you guessed it) on your phone.

2: this is quite simple, as you enter tell anyone who approaches you that you just want to see the prices, they will show you something like a book or just tell you. Let them know you don't want to come today but another time because now you don't have time. (really you do but now you are not commited) look around and see if there is someone you like. If you do just say ok I do it now, if not just say thanks and leave with the promise of a return.

I hope you are not offended by my advise but I feel for you bro. Just hope to guide you towards a richer exerience.Very useful tips and advise. Thank you bro mr. Gringo. I feel very motivated to go to mp after reading your advise. Ehheheheh. Hope someday I can meet you in real life and go to mp together. Hahahah.

Mantit
09-30-12, 06:19
Got quite a few SYT here. One with zebra stripe. Another one girl next door. Another one in golden yellow.

Name: Ah Mon.

Origin: Guang Xi.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: very small. 34A.

Nipples: big and dark, do not let me suck.

Butts: very smooth, nice to squeeze.

Skin: smooth like silk, I love it.

Back: very sexy.

GFE: ok only.

Damage: 30+50

Mantit
09-30-12, 06:22
All Ruby outlets are now offering RM30 per massage. I am not sure about the HQ. Anyone knows?

Zolander
09-30-12, 06:38
Hello guys,

I have been diving in this forum for many years. First of all would like to thanks all the taiko here for giving their very valuable hints and directions. I would like to ask taiko here have anyone try diamond at mjc? Can give some hints?

Thanks a lot

BoZenga
09-30-12, 10:30
All Ruby outlets are now offering RM30 per massage. I am not sure about the HQ. Anyone knows?Same as well. All Rudy are offering Rm30 per hour.

Just visited last night.

BoZenga
09-30-12, 10:33
Name: xiao li.

Face: 9/10

HJ:9/10.

WIR: yesReally a italy girl oh?

Member #4340
10-01-12, 03:23
RZ previously from 4mile lai2 is now back near kuching sentral, near sky9.

For those who still remember, she is the one and only with good gf and of course great skills.

It was a great 9/10 massage and amazing HJ and BJ session as usual. Saw a SYT there, kinda cute, mayb next time.

Compared to the imports like McD, sometimes nasi lemak with sambal is still my choice.Hi bro, mind to tell me where is the location, try to find, but still can't find the place. Thanks in advance. Anyone mind to tell me the location?

Member #4340
10-01-12, 08:56
Name: xiao fong.

HJ:9/10 (with boop job)

Damage: 40. + 80 (tips 10)

WIR: yes

Seekui
10-01-12, 09:42
I tot LN song Closed dy.For your info, LN Song still open, there are quite a few ml available, of course for the best batin, look for Lili. Enjoy.

KopiPeng
10-02-12, 00:54
Really a italy girl oh?She was at xmt3, already working for few month. Very nice & just like gf. Just no offer fj. She no. 7

JulianKuching
10-03-12, 08:53
To all Taiko / cheogster.

I'm new here and just found this forum accidentally (I can't believe I just knew since it exist for so long already; D). This is like wiki for me.

I been cheonging occasionally but not wisely. With this forum, this will definitely help a lottttttttttt. Thanks againnnnnnnn.

As start, I would like to contribute my report to share with you all:

Time : Last week / weekday / 6pm.

Name: Xiao Lan (No. 9) /PRC.

Face: 6/10 *no really pretty but OK to many already.

Body: 8/10 *if you like mini type.

Boobs: 8/10 *small and firm.

Pussy: no chance to explore as rubbing from outside only.

GFE: 9/10 friendly, not money face *if you speak mandarin.

HJ: 9/10 *no rush.

Damage: RM 80 for 2 hours and tips RM 50 *as good service, but I guess a little bit more already as I read mostly just given RM 30 *am I right?

WIR: yes.

It was after work and feeling horny (maybe of job stress) , off the office and direct to OCH for msg. Drive around the place for a while and finally set with the above MP.

Went up the stair. 1st floor and found the door was locked with door access. Ring the bell and I was great by her, immediately caught by her small firm body and friendly smile. She is wearing a singlet and short jean.

Asked for the price, RM 40 per hour (seem OK, compare to those I tried in MJC which is RM 60 per hour). So agreed and proceed to the room. This place looked clean and established. Quite happy with it. Once entering the room, I start to take off my slack, shirt and underwear. She smile after seeing me naked and proceed to dim the room's light a little.

She comfortable lay me down and start with the back massage. We start having conversation, about her background, my work bla bla bla. She is friendly and keep finding topic to entertain me. I kept hinting her I'm looking for 'special' massage service, she just giggle and kept giving me the innocent look.

Suddenly she move on to massage my ass, cycle around the cheek with both hand and move on to massage around the inner thigh around the ass. I was wow and said to her tat is nice! She smile and said 'this is warming up before the special'. My cock is getting warm up by tat time and feel bad as it is hard against the massage bed. She continue on like tat for 10-15 mins. I said to her this is really torturing me, she said is for my own good to get max climax later.

Finally she turn me around and lay next to me. Tat time I was hard as rock already. Even got pre-cum on my cock. She gently stroking me and wait for my call. I asked what is your special? And too bad she could only offer HJ. Since I am on that point already how could I resist. But I also notice she did not said how much (which I am surprise. Tat time I just tot either she is business friendly or going to chop me at the end of the session).

I node on for her to proceed with the HJ, along the way I manage to lift up her singlet and unhook her bra. It expose her nice small firm nipple and boobs. She allow me totouch, squeeze and eat them. I even lay her down beside me and eat on those boobs and other hand rubbing on her pussy. I try to slid inside her pant but she decline. As respect I did not force enter. We kiss laying on the bed and she moan as well enjoying being 'service' by me.

After I enjoy my mean, she press me back down and lean on me. Stroking my cock and playing with me back again. To please me further, she start licking my nipple. Sometime she will looked in my eye while eating my nipple, which just turning me on and on and on. And finally explode. She continue to stroke me until I jerk of my last drop. I was restless and thanks to the warming up session she did for me early on.

She tidy up her self and get towel to clean me up as well. She din rush off and continue with the front massage on the hand and upper thigh. This is really accommodating. At least to consumer like us, she finish her work professionally instead of compare to other I tried before, want you to fast fast cum and pay them money.

We end the 2 hour session. I asked her how much and surprise me she just said RM 40 x 2 hour will be RM 80. As usually other will ask you to pay for the HJ as well. Without a thought I just slip another RM 50 to her for her good service. She thanks me with a hug, kiss and of because smile.

Off I go and all stress from the work just gone. It is one my happy experience, but with this forum. I believe I can find more good one.

Thank you for reading and happy cheonging.

KuchingSiawKia
10-03-12, 09:37
Name: Ah Harm.

No: 165.

Massage: 6/10.

Boobs: C Cup.

HJ: 6/10.

Damage: 35 + 25.

WIR: Yes.

Goshi46
10-04-12, 08:01
Hi bro, mind to tell me where is the location, try to find, but still can't find the place. Thanks in advance. Anyone mind to tell me the location?Bro I visited this RZ, no doubt she is very nice skilled lady, she is very friendly, start as normal body massage very sensual, not rushing, during massage just chit chat, I ask from her about service she offerd BJ and HJ, but no fj, , I was not rushing so decide get BJ in last minutes, ya man it was very good BJ and HJ never experince before'

I saw few young girls when I was going out, may be will try next time.

Damage 100 including massage, its worthy.

Its near Kuching Central, the new shop lot, with name Roze Beauty Centre.

Teh C
10-04-12, 08:56
Hi fellow cheongsters,

Haven't been posting for a while but am still following track on the activities in this forum. Have been visiting most of the mps around Kuching and unfortunately there are more disappointments than satisfaction, especially the Rxx Rxxy chain. I had a very bad experience at butterfly where the ml told me not to touch her and not to squeeze her and not to hug her when she is performing HJ. It was a total turn-off and I just leave the place, throwing 40 on the bed. The other bad experience was at the bird. The ml demanded for 50 tips and raise her voice to her fellow mls in her own dialect. I would not want to step in these chain anymore.

I then hooked up with a ml at Simon chain. Thought I would be happy because she is really nice and accommodating. She even cooked lunch as ask me to come over to have lunch with her. We ended up having BJ and fj and wet fk everytime we meet and she told me that I am the only customer she dares to do this because I look clean. Of because, all these services require additional payment which I am more than willing to give because the feeling is superb. Then comes the nightmare, she becomes demanding, asking for fj and BJ everytime I come, even if I am only in the mood of slow HJ and chit chatting. She wants the extra money and begins to ask for necklace, handphone, braclets, outing, etc from me. I refused and she changed, even deleted my phone number. I also have not visited her since.

There's some emptiness since I leave that girl, she could have been something special, but she ended up like the rest of the money-face mls.

EnigmaOfSorrow
10-04-12, 13:06
Wish we have FL list like in FL dome in ********forum.

To those that have engage street walkers in petanak, how much is the standard price?

WolvLang
10-04-12, 17:04
Hey all Taiko / Bros.

Been following this forum for awhile and its time I made a post.

I gave K. L at 4th mile a try earlier on today and its my 1st time there. Went in, saw a couple of girls and one approached me 1st. I kinda want to get the other younger, cuter one but since the 1st one was so nice I just shrugged and went on with it.

Name: Xiao Yan.

No. 12.

From: somewhere in China, can't rmb the exact name. Ling something.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: B cup, a smaller B.

Face: 7/10.

Pussy: not hairy, dry. Very.

Damage: 40+50.

WIR: Maybe.

Great legs, can't get enough of it. Soft and smooth. Asked if I could touch her and she said depends on 'fate' or something like that. End up touching. Ask to undress, said door cannot lock. Touch touch awhile and off goes her panties! Love it. Altho dry pussy. Not sure if not turned on or old. Oh and have I told you about her legs? Damn! Her boobs where not much to look at but nice nipples. She loved it when I sucked her nipples. But just can't undress. Beh hiau kong.

Very nice to chat with, very nice to touch, fj will cost 200 so I just got the HJ. I fondled her clit as she stroke it all the way. Shot the load and hurried off to dinner.

I haven't tried B. O yet, but saw awesome comments on it so Imma check it out soon.

Thanks for the shares guys, awesome forum

JulianKuching
10-04-12, 17:08
Bro I visited this RZ, no doubt she is very nice skilled lady, she is very friendly, start as normal body massage very sensual, not rushing, during massage just chit chat, I ask from her about service she offerd BJ and HJ, but no fj, , I was not rushing so decide get BJ in last minutes, ya man it was very good BJ and HJ never experince before'

Its near kuching central, the new shop lot, with name roze beauty centre, Bro Goshi, may I ask who is she? (Any name or number) Love to try. Many Thanks.

GemTiger2012
10-05-12, 03:44
Got suckered by a tall, young girl the minute I walked in. FR as follows:

Name / No. : Ah Fei / Faye.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Body: 8/10 (tall)

Boobs: 2/10.

Pussy: N / A.

GFE: 5/10 weird.

HJ:6/10

Damage: 80.

WIR: Nope.

Strange experience, chose her because of her height. Started friendly enough, she tried to make conversation, peppering her sentences with Mandarin and English phrases whilst I tried my best not to fall asleep (I've had quite a lot of beer prior to arriving). She decided to massage my head which was quite nice given my state of intoxication. Then she started to get fidgety and kept asking where else I wanted a massage but specifically avoided my cock. Oh please, not the innocent act I groaned to myself. Asked her to blow me but she said no "boom boom" (ie FJ I presume). Lost in translation so I just gave up. She kept up this act of being unwilling etc. Didn't want to take off her bra because she said her tits are too small (they are indeed). Then all of a sudden she frenched-kissed me and started wanking me till I came. When we went out, she slid her arms in mine as if to show everyone we had a good time. Weird gal.

Member #4340
10-05-12, 06:37
Bro I visited this RZ, no doubt she is very nice skilled lady, she is very friendly, start as normal body massage very sensual, not rushing, during massage just chit chat, I ask from her about service she offerd BJ and HJ, but no fj, , I was not rushing so decide get BJ in last minutes, ya man it was very good BJ and HJ never experince before'

Its near kuching central, the new shop lot, with name roze beauty centre, Hi bro, thanks for the info. Will try to look the place soon. Really worthy to try

Manga00
10-05-12, 14:05
Hi fellow cheongsters,

Haven't been posting for a while but am still following track on the activities in this forum. Have been visiting most of the mps around Kuching and unfortunately there are more disappointments than satisfaction, especially the Rxx Rxxy chain. I had a very bad experience at butterfly where the ml told me not to touch her and not to squeeze her and not to hug her when she is performing HJ. It was a total turn-off and I just leave the place, throwing 40 on the bed. The other bad experience was at the bird. The ml demanded for 50 tips and raise her voice to her fellow mls in her own dialect. I would not want to step in these chain anymore.

I then hooked up with a ml at Simon chain. Thought I would be happy because she is really nice and accommodating. She even cooked lunch as ask me to come over to have lunch with her. We ended up having BJ and fj and wet fk everytime we meet and she told me that I am the only customer she dares to do this because I look clean. Of because, all these services require additional payment which I am more than willing to give because the feeling is superb. Then comes the nightmare, she becomes demanding, asking for fj and BJ everytime I come, even if I am only in the mood of slow HJ and chit chatting. She wants the extra money and begins to ask for necklace, handphone, braclets, outing, etc from me. I refused and she changed, even deleted my phone number. I also have not visited her since.

There's some emptiness since I leave that girl, she could have been something special, but she ended up like the rest of the money-face mls.ANS: Bro, as I said before, avoid those MPs at ruby, xmt, mjc and of course few other places. Quality down not to say for the extra but also the massage. Always remember you also pay for the massage, if massage bad what's the point? Market already spoiled by too many MPs plus PRC. Too many "competitors" make them want to earn money fast and more. The only way for MLs are to give faster session, end it up quick so that they can get another customer sooner.

If you really want action, look for those waiting at the five foot way!

JamesX09
10-05-12, 16:30
Thansk bro Total Handy for the recom! I visited MP By the River looking for the ML called Antik. Yes, she's slim, petite & smiles a lot & genuinely friendly. I also had a sweep over the other ML there but maybe I was too early, not many choices that attracted my attention. When I was taking off my clothes, I asked her if I need to take off my underwear. She said no need. During the massage, we chat a lot & she said she doesn't like customers to hug her & touch her body. From our talk, I gathered she is just for pure masage which was quite good. We do have some naughty talk but it was just that as I knew that it would not go beyond that. Didn't ask for any extra service too & don't think she will do it too. Any bros just looking for pure massage, she may be the one for you.

Name: Antik (indon gal)

Massage: 7. 5/10.

Body: 6. 5/10.

Boobs: small, didn't touch and see.

Ass : small.

HJ: didn't ask, don't think she does it6/10.

GFE: 9/10. Smiles a lot and genuinely too.

Damage: 50.

JulianKuching
10-05-12, 17:50

Seekui
10-06-12, 04:29
Bro Goshi, may I ask who is she? (Any name or number) Love to try. Many Thanks.Bro, name and sign similar.

Manga00
10-06-12, 06:50
Thansk bro Total Handy for the recom! I visited MP By the River looking for the ML called Antik. Yes, she's slim, petite & smiles a lot & genuinely friendly. I also had a sweep over the other ML there but maybe I was too early, not many choices that attracted my attention. When I was taking off my clothes, I asked her if I need to take off my underwear. She said no need. During the massage, we chat a lot & she said she doesn't like customers to hug her & touch her body. From our talk, I gathered she is just for pure masage which was quite good. We do have some naughty talk but it was just that as I knew that it would not go beyond that. Didn't ask for any extra service too & don't think she will do it too. Any bros just looking for pure massage, she may be the one for you.

Name: Antik (indon gal)

Massage: 7. 5/10.

Body: 6. 5/10.

Boobs: small, didn't touch and see.

Ass : small.

HJ: didn't ask, don't think she does it6/10.

GFE: 9/10. Smiles a lot and genuinely too.

Damage: 50.ANS: That's actually good. Good for us. Actually just a naughty talks also a turn on for me. The rating for the massage I do agree to you even though I never meet her. Quite normal for pure and real massage to be around 8 points or even 10/10. Those pure massage centres I've been before, they not only give you back massage, as they also give you head, whole hands and legs massage and they really understand and know our humans body such as blood streams to to improve blood circulations. Not just press press here and rub rub there (including hands and legs) , that's not massage.

Those at hanky panky massage centre only have 6 points and below. So some of the reports I disagree where MLs provide more than that not exactly true.

Thanks for sharing.

NoobSeeker
10-06-12, 08:59
Hi bro, thanks for the info. Will try to look the place soon. Really worthy to tryHey, I'm new to this forum but have been lurking around for some time. Could you please tell me which girl is it?

ItchyMan1
10-06-12, 10:13
What's up guys,

Been a while with ISG but this is my first time to make a post hehe.

Long time no step into XMT1, 2.3 and Fire B liao. I see the post said.

Getting sux? Price totally spoilt liao la. Last time RM70 can settle with satisfaction.

Manga00
10-06-12, 14:01
Name: Xiao Yun.

Origin: Fujian

Face: 6/10 (compare others with same age range).

Body: She still looks great for her age. With the outfit she wears, showing off her B-line and body curves.

Skin: Nothing to complaint about.

Boobs: B Cup? Asked her, she said she also not sure. Hahaha.

That's what she gave me, it's an oil massage! Firstly, she put some oil on her hand then rubbed it on her hands till warm and starts massage my back. Later she massaged my neck, my shoulder, ass and whole legs. Asked me to turn around, offer head massage with no extra charges as she told me some customers don't want it. Well, I took it and it was nice. Again, she massaged my hands and my legs. Lastly, erotic massage my chest and abdomen asking whether I wanted a HJ.

Yes. Nice and slow. She took her time and gave me time to massage her boobs. Perhaps she likes my bro. She was saying 'wow' when I took off my underwear. Even though she didn't take off her cloth, I'm happy and respect her.

She got more than average point from me because she's friendly and not money face. Maybe because she is mature so more understanding.

Damage: Massage 25 + Extra 50.

After finished, walked towards the entrance and met few more friendly faces. It was nice actually, as when I was in the room I also heard those MLs quite friendly with their customers invite them and chating.

Mantit
10-06-12, 16:03
Nothing good here.

Mantit
10-06-12, 16:03
Ang Pai is back. The rest, nothing good.

Mantit
10-06-12, 16:07
Name: Xiao Yun.

Origin: FooChow.

Skin: ok only.

Body: medium.

Boobs: 35B, shape not so nice.

Nipples: brown, cannot suck.

Fj: no.

Damage: 30+40.

No one else is good here.

Total Handy
10-07-12, 04:58
Price: RM25 for 1 hour.

ML: 4 to choose from.

Choose the slimmest, most petite, and prettiest. (name forgot)

GFE: 7. 5/10.

Breast: C 36 (quite good)

Pussy: can touch with cloths on.

Massage: 6. 5/10.

Ass Massage: 3/10 (I though she will do the superman massage) but spend lots of time teasing my crack, inner tigh, etc.

HJ, she offered Tigh Job, she said different from Hand Job as her whole body on top, massage with tigh and her breast fully exposed.

Tijuana: 5/10 (RM 50)

Awesome and B. R is side by side. B. R decoration is nicer while Awesome is more run down. I checked out B. R first but did not find the ones to my liking. B. R is also RM25 per hour.

Turn to awesome, but was approach by a slightly chubby ML asking me to take her. I looked around, asked around and choose the slimmest and prettiest who was watching DVD at that time.

The 1st ML who asked me to choose her seems a it pissed but it's your money and it's our consumer's right and choice right?

Glad I choose the slim, and petite one. Good massage skill, no rush, and good GFE.

Even after the HJ / Tijuana her one hand still kept holding my cock, while massage other area with the other hand.

Frankly, will choose HJ next time as Tijuana is nothing special and a bit painful.

Seeker A
10-07-12, 06:31
BTW, what number is her? I used to visit Simon chain and felt some of them being pushy.

Hi fellow cheongsters,

There's some emptiness since I leave that girl, she could have been something special, but she ended up like the rest of the money-face mls.

BlackFlag
10-07-12, 12:46
Go to this new Beauty Centre new new kuching central. So this is the report:

Name: Rozie (owner@tokey Neo)

Origin: local.

Face: 5/10.

Body: She still looks great for her age.

Experience: 11 years in this arena.

Massage: 9/10 because she can give free and real batin service.

She give me real urut batin for free. But after a few minute, I still cannot blow out because for me is very hard to blow out by HJ only erkk. So I asked for BJ and she do it Without condom for Rm60. She also give me free advice for play long in sex hahahaha.

Manga00
10-07-12, 14:18

Its near Kuching Central, the new shop lot, with name Roze Beauty Centre, ANS: Bro, she's Nasi Lemak, right? May I know those few young girls that you saw then you were going out? Are they too? Thanks and support local dishes as I would like to try. Hahaha.

JulianKuching
10-07-12, 16:52
Bro, name and sign similar.Thanks bro.

DickyDick
10-08-12, 01:39
All brothers, please don't put too much obvious info in the open place. That's what PM are use for. Keep in mind that MIB is keeping an eye on the forum. We don't want to end up like the last SP incident that happen last year. I believe all the brothers don't want to lose another good MP and ML, right? Cheers.

Mr Gringo
10-08-12, 04:20
Bro Gringo, she still around for action?I can give you her contact but you don't have PM service and its against the rules to list contacts in the open forum.

I did it once already for another bro, admin deleted the contact I posted, then admin gave me a refraction and the other bro? Not even a 'thanks for trying'.

Get subscription, best 20 bucks you will ever spend.

Goshi46
10-08-12, 11:08
All brothers, please don't put too much obvious info in the open place. That's what PM are use for. Keep in mind that MIB is keeping an eye on the forum. We don't want to end up like the last SP incident that happen last year. I believe all the brothers don't want to lose another good MP and ML, right? Cheers.Bro yr rite, we should be carefull, bcs its near kuching central so always polis making normal rounds there, who know may be some day we got trouble.

Teh C
10-09-12, 06:59
Come to this mp search for no. 9 that state on this forum bt working, just left 3 ml lady & pick 1 of them.

Name: Huang lei.

No. :7.

Origin: and / a.

Pussy: Wet.

Damage: 250 all in.

She suddenly ask me wan fj cause got cap left by customer & ask about rm300. I said to exp. Then decress to rm250. <II better find fl than go there. More cheaper.I also have similar experience. Maybe the Simon mls use the same tactics to offer fj.

BlackFlag
10-09-12, 20:49
A young woman who was pregnant three months, offered me LT sex for RM300 because she to desperate to get fast money. This is my first experience so agree with the offer. Here is the report:

Name: Amy.

Body: 8/10 (pragnant)

Boobs: Big with milky.

Face: 8/10 (young wife)

Pussy: not hairy, wet and fit. Cannot go to deep because of the baby hahahaha.

BJ: 8/10.

Damage: 300 LT (Go for 3 rounds)

WIR: Maybe, if I found her again because she don't want to give me her number. She said that she only doing this for the first time and will never ever do it again.

We start with the naked bath together. We DFK, DATY and she can do DBJ very well. While in the bathroom I have standing sex with her and than continue with various positions on the bed. In the first round we finish in side by side position. After the first round we take a bath again before continue for the 2nd round. We do fast sex in standing position before we check out in the morning.

BlackFlag
10-09-12, 20:53
All are local but different dishes, different races, but dnt know what service they provide,The tokey neo said only she and 1 other ML can give real urut batin service plus BJ.

Slow Reloader
10-11-12, 06:46
Go to this new Beauty Centre new new kuching central. So this is the report:

Name: Rozie (owner@tokey Neo)

Origin: local.

Face: 5/10.

Body: She still looks great for her age.

Experience: 11 years in this arena.

Massage: 9/10 because she can give free and real batin service.

She give me real urut batin for free. But after a few minute, I still cannot blow out because for me is very hard to blow out by HJ only erkk. So I asked for BJ and she do it Without condom for Rm60. She also give me free advice for play long in sex hahahaha.Couldn't find the place. Is this inside K Sentral?

Slow Reloader
10-11-12, 06:55
price: rm25 for 1 hour.

ml: 4 to choose from.

choose the slimmest, most petite, and prettiest. (name forgot)

gfe: 7. 5/10.

breast: c 36 (quite good)

pussy: can touch with cloths on.

massage: 6. 5/10.

ass massage: 3/10 (i though she will do the superman massage) but spend lots of time teasing my crack, inner tigh, etc.

hj, she offered tigh job, she said different from hand job as her whole body on top, massage with tigh and her breast fully exposed.

tijuana: 5/10 (rm 50)

awesome and b. r is side by side. b. r decoration is nicer while awesome is more run down. i checked out b. r first but did not find the ones to my liking. b. r is also rm25 per hour.

turn to awesome, but was approach by a slightly chubby ml asking me to take her. i looked around, asked around and choose the slimmest and prettiest who was watching dvd at that time.

the 1st ml who asked me to choose her seems a it pissed but it's your money and it's our consumer's right and choice right?

glad i choose the slim, and petite one. good massage skill, no rush, and good gfe.

even after the hj / tijuana her one hand still kept holding my cock, while massage other area with the other hand.

frankly, will choose hj next time as tijuana is nothing special and a bit painful.i tried the same place (ie. the one with the poorer decor). offered by the slightly chubbier lady.

massage actually was quite good, systematic and powerful.

also offered hj and thigh job (tijuana) with free use of the boobies by the hand (not tongue).

tijuana felt odd. tijuana means using the back of the knee to grab the little bro and then moving up and down. as i usually take a long time to come anyway, decided to abandone this after a minute before skin peels off my member.

massage is rm25 per hour but 2 hours is rm60 not rm50.

other extras also hinted but didn't enquire about price.

wir: maybe once in a while. perhaps can bargain down to a 2 hour massage with hj for rm100.

BlackFlag
10-11-12, 17:49
Couldn't find the place. Is this inside K Sentral?It at the shoplot next to kuching sentral building, near budget hotel.

The Red
10-12-12, 03:05
The establishment nothing to shout about. The ML most of them looks ok but skills wise, really poor. Most of them unresponsive and cannot touch etc and HJ they gave was like your little bro skin nearly coming off.

Sorry bros, but this one is totally not for me.

It at the shoplot next to kuching sentral building, near budget hotel.

BlackFlag
10-12-12, 17:00
The establishment nothing to shout about. The ML most of them looks ok but skills wise, really poor. Most of them unresponsive and cannot touch etc and HJ they gave was like your little bro skin nearly coming off.

Sorry bros, but this one is totally not for me.Yaaa bro. Agree with you bro, that why I always choose the tokey neo for real, I repeat real urut batin hahaha. If you aim for fx or raba raba better go to the MC next door because they have pinoy. Any bro have try the next door please give your report.

Mantit
10-13-12, 11:37
Found a cute SYT.

Name: Xie Xiao Jiao.

Origin: Szechuan.

Tenure: 1 month

Skin: flawless, smooth

Boobs: A cup, firm.

Nipples:small and pink.

GFE: 8/10 very friendly.

Pussy&65306; felt the hair through the panties.

Remarks: did not let me finger or suck her nipples. Said, next time.

Damage&65306; 30+50.

Go back for a big boobs tattoo lady, shorter girl who look like Lin Jin.

KuchingSiawKia
10-13-12, 17:22
Finally I managed to try this mp. Went inside but no ml available. Waited for few mins, then a ml came out. Picked her.

Origin: Pontianak.

Boobs: B cup.

Pussy: didn't see.

I started to boycott China gals as mostly are money face and they don't give good massage.

Manga00
10-14-12, 04:32
Finally I managed to try this mp. Went inside but no ml available. Waited for few mins, then a ml came out. Picked her.

I started to boycott China gals as mostly are money face and they don't give good massage.ANS: Well said. Bro, the thing is that there are too many MPs. It becomes a competition plus too many MLs (especially PRC) in one MP also become another internal competition. However, this competition is not on healthy side. They want to earn fast money and more. So, MLs give faster session so that they can get another customer. At the end, price are high and quality are bad.

For my opinion, the only thing we as the customers can do is to pick others (Indon, Thai, Pinoy or even local) rather than PRC. So that, hopefully more Indon, Thai, Pinoy or even local in the business so that less PRC will come in and "market share" will be stabilize instead of monopolized by PRC.

By the way, think of trying the TRT 3atChonglin Park pure massage.

Mantit
10-14-12, 07:02
All Ruby outlets are now offering RM30 per massage. I am not sure about the HQ. Anyone knows?Effective today, RM30 is over. Now the price is RM45 per hour.

Mantit
10-14-12, 07:03
Same as well. All Rudy are offering Rm30 per hour.

Just visited last night.Are you sure Ruby HQ at Stutong offered Rm30 per hour. I was there and told that it was Rm50 per hour?

Mantit
10-14-12, 07:10
I was there to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off Yang Xue by choosing other girl than her. In return, I was pissed off by this other girl.

Name: Xiao Xi.

Origin: Shan Xi.

Face: 7/10 cute

Boobs: 35A, small, soft.

Nipples: small.

Massage: 8/10 pertty good.

Boobs shape: did not see.

GFE: 0/10 quiet, do not talk at all.

Damage: 30+50.

She is cold. Did not let me take off her blouse or her bras. I said stop HJ. And no tips. She was ok. SHe worked for more than 1 year already and she still does not know the market practice? At last, we agreed on put my hand into her bras to grab her boobs.

Are all Ruby girls at this place like that?

DickyDick
10-14-12, 09:07
Name: L L.

Face: 7/10, love the way she smile.

Body: 8/10, perfect tall and slim.

Boobs: 9/10, really nice busty C.

Ass: 7/10, nice enough for a PRC.

Pussy: 7/10, hairy and wet.

AR: yes, all the time while I bonking her.

FK: 8/10, yes.

FJ: 9/10, now I know why she is so famous here.

GFE: 9/10, polite, friendly and horny.

Damage: $100

IT666
10-14-12, 09:54

Damage: $100Where to find her? Let me know pl.

Manga00
10-14-12, 10:21

I started to boycott China gals as mostly are money face and they don't give good massage.ANS: Well, said. There are too many MPs and it become a competition. Another thing is that when to many MLs in a MP, it also create internal competition among MLs. However, this is not a healthy competition as the MLs will have to give faster session so that they can get a new customer. So that they can earn more money and at the end quality is down. For your info, the massage price for a session is getting higher what more to say "extra". One more thing, if we still go for PRC most of the time, meaning they will monopolized the "market share". To make it more even, we should pick others and sooner or later less PRC will coming in and others (Indon etc.) will be in to stabilized the "market share". Hopefully by this way, it will become more healthy.

Manga00
10-14-12, 10:42
I was there to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off Yang Xue by choosing other girl than her. In return, I was pissed off by this other girl.

She is cold. Did not let me take off her blouse or her bras. I said stop HJ. And no tips. She was ok. SHe worked for more than 1 year already and she still does not know the market practice? At last, we agreed on put my hand into her bras to grab her boobs.

Are all Ruby girls at this place like that?ANS: Perhaps the boss is cleaning up his MPs and MLs. Make it cleaner and a real health centre. Well bro if you really want action, better go to red light. As for me, I never step to Ruby, XMT, MJC area for a year. One more thing, when choose ML "don't judge the cover of a book".

Cheers!

Manga00
10-14-12, 13:13
I had a wonderful pure massage.

No: 1.

Really nice. From neck, shoulder, back whole hand and whole leg.

It's only RM25.

JboyCbu
10-15-12, 01:28
Hi bro,

Mind to pm me the location?

TQ.

Damage: $100

Sjsiaw
10-15-12, 07:22

Damage: $100Hi bro,

Hope you don't mind to pm me the location.

Thank you very much.

Sjsiaw
10-15-12, 08:35

Damage: $100Hi bro, hope you don't mind to pm me the location.

TQ

GemTiger2012
10-15-12, 09:27
Name / Number: Forgot.

Face: 7/10 big eyes.

Body: very slender & slim, claims she's 168cm tall, she looks quite good with her heels on.

Boobs: tiny.

Nipples: small, suckable.

Massage: 4/10

Pussy: caressed with panties on.

FK: yes, she sucked and licked my nipples, earlobes, neck, etc.

GFE: 6/10 too garrulous for my liking, pretended to fall asleep.

Damage: 100 all in.

WIR: Nope!

GemTiger2012
10-16-12, 00:48
Name / Number: 7.

Face: Round and fair.

Body: MILF spec, still ok.

Boobs: medium-sized, a tad saggy.

Nipples: normal, suckable.

Massage: 6. 5/10 not bad, she really tries

FK: yes, sucked both my nipples too.

GFE: 7/10 nice, mature lady who knows how to behave.

Damage: 80 + tips.

WIR: For others maybe

GemTiger2012
10-16-12, 01:49
Name / Number: Didn't bother as I knew I won't be returning.

Face: 5/10 kinda look like local Iban girls.

Body: Petite, tanned.

Boobs: small, push-up bra helps with the presentation but

Nipples: and / a.

Massage: 3/10

FK: nope.

GFE: 6/10 very chatty.

WIR: This is my second and last time to Ruby, both experiences have been below average. Service is really below par. I told her she must be spoilt by all the tourists from the hotel opposite. She retorted, saying most men are traveling with their wife and kids, therefore they dare not venture to MPs, even if it's just opposite the hotel. Whatever, it's my last time here that's for sure.

GemTiger2012
10-16-12, 08:36
Name / Number: 1.

Body: ok, meaty but not fat.

Nipples: didn't suck / see.

Massage: 5/10 (nice reverse HJ while teasing ass-crack and balls)

FK: nope, she started to moan the minute we caressed and didn't stop moaning till I came.

GFE: 6/10 ok, polite but not much chemistry between us.

WIR: For others

Kennethchin85
10-16-12, 16:42

Are all Ruby girls at this place like that?Pity you bro but just avoid all ruby (s). I think I also went to the same branch and I did post the FR here last time. She says all ruby outlets are like that. But I was thinking "screw you la, like I care". Since that time onward, no matter how good they advertise on newspaper, am not going to step in anymore. I rather throw my money into sea. Xmt nowadays is nothing better as well. Since they are that not willing to serve, then just let them eat rubbish. There are better options. Cheers bro.

GemTiger2012
10-19-12, 02:49
First visit to this MP, apparently it has been open for a year already.

Name / Number: 165.

Face: 5/10 (genuine and pleasant smile)

Body: meaty, a bit of tummy.

Boobs: small-medium.

Nipples: small and erect.

Massage: 5/10

FK: didn't try.

GFE: 7/10 she's new at this, so I had a great time being her director and we tried out quite a few HJ techniques and positions.

Damage: 40+50.

WIR: For others

GemTiger2012
10-19-12, 02:58
Name / Number: 9.

Face: 5. 5/10 sultry, very Chinese looking.

Body: tall, medium sized built, very attractive even with slight tummy.

Boobs: average, push-up bra helped with the presentation as usual.

Nipples: normal, didn't suck, just fondled.

Massage: 7/10 her technique and strength levels were just right for me, and she was very hardworking, doing her best for 40 minutes at least.

FK: nope.

GFE: 6/10 she seemed genuinely shy, but was quite happy towards the end.

Damage: 35+80.

P / S: Saw quite a nice looking MILF sleeping on the couch on my way out. Note to self.

HardGuyDick
10-19-12, 14:43
Hi,

I'm newbie here in Kuching looking for some contacts.

TQ.

Mantit
10-19-12, 16:23
Pity you bro but just avoid all ruby (s). I think I also went to the same branch and I did post the FR here last time. She says all ruby outlets are like that. But I was thinking "screw you la, like I care". Since that time onward, no matter how good they advertise on newspaper, am not going to step in anymore. I rather throw my money into sea. Xmt nowadays is nothing better as well. Since they are that not willing to serve, then just let them eat rubbish. There are better options. Cheers bro.What are the other options with SYT?

ChubChub69
10-20-12, 13:31
hi guys, i've submerged in this forum for quite sometime.

not a seasoned pro but would like to share something here.

got a prc friend who at most offers only hj.

however it seems some cheongsters are so desperate that they tried.

to push her onto the bed and move their hands all over her, without her consent!

the jerk was trying to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her!

this is really absurd, and not the way to cheong!

the friend scolded him to stop and you know what? the jerk went to the

counter and inform the boss that the lady was not doing her job right,

and he will not be paying for the session!

what a jerk!

i don't think the jerk is reading this forum and i believe all taiko here are.

honest cheongster.

anyway, just to share this little piece of story, as a reminder to all fellow cheongsters,

to cheong with dignity and honesty.

===========================================

editor's note: this report was written with unnecessary hard returns at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

there is no need for any report to be written with unnecessary hard returns at the end of every line of text.

if you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the enter key, then please stop. instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. the enter key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

however, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the forum. thanks!

Manga00
10-20-12, 14:58
What are the other options with SYT?Bro, other options with SYT (say at MPs)? Come on; don't judge a book by its cover. Young, cute, pretty, some playful and most of them (PRC) just because money. You already faced with them. The results seem like not very good. I also post few reports about the MPs and its areas as the main two reasons to turn down are expensive and below par massage as we all pay for that. Just put the extra behind first. What's the point to pay higher price for below par massage? By not going those places I posted before, I'm quite happy with my visit to MPs since then. Most of the time by choosing mature (mid 30's above) or MILF look MLs are nice as most of them have better and good massage skills, hard working even though GFE only average for the first time or two but after then they can be more friendly as both knowing each other more. They do give you good extra too. One more thing, if you really enjoy 'urut batin' better look for Indon or Thailand masseurs and of course some PRC can do it quite well too. For pure massage, you can try TRT and it's cheap.

If the main reason to go MPs look for extra. Better don't as you are wasting you money for the massage. It is better save your money and goes to 'five foot way'. What you are looking for are the amateur in the business.

Cheers!

Hairy Timun
10-21-12, 08:29
Bro, other options with SYT (say at MPs)? Come on; don't judge a book by its cover. Young, cute, pretty, some playful and most of them (PRC) just because money. You already faced with them. The results seem like not very good. I also post few reports about the MPs and its areas as the main two reasons to turn down are expensive and below par massage as we all pay for that. Just put the extra behind first. What's the point to pay higher price for below par massage? By not going those places I posted before, I'm quite happy with my visit to MPs since then. Most of the time by choosing mature (mid 30's above) or MILF look MLs are nice as most of them have better and good massage skills, hard working even though GFE only average for the first time or two but after then they can be more friendly as both knowing each other more. They do give you good extra too. One more thing, if you really enjoy 'urut batin' better look for Indon or Thailand masseurs and of course some PRC can do it quite well too. For pure massage, you can try TRT and it's cheap.

If the main reason to go MPs look for extra. Better don't as you are wasting you money for the massage. It is better save your money and goes to 'five foot way'. What you are looking for are the amateur in the business.

Cheers!It is not my intention to flame anyone.

I find this expectation for super GFE from MLs is a bit too 'naive'. These MLs are here to make money. So, it is quite silly to always complain that they are money faced. If they are not money faced they would not be here in the first place.

I know we should demand good GFE at low price with good massage. I feel like we are asking too much. Where in the world do one find "cheap, good and big boobs!"?

As to looking for MILFs vs SYTs, to each it's own. Some people like MILF while some like SYT. I myself prefer SYT and not be too bothered with the GFE, as long as the service is good, the I'm fine with it. It can be mechanical but as long as I enjoyed it, so be it.

Happy cheonging, why'all.

Manga00
10-21-12, 10:56
It is not my intention to flame anyone.

I find this expectation for super GFE from MLs is a bit too 'naive'. These MLs are here to make money. So, it is quite silly to always complain that they are money faced. If they are not money faced they would not be here in the first place.

I know we should demand good GFE at low price with good massage. I feel like we are asking too much. Where in the world do one find "cheap, good and big boobs!"?

As to looking for MILFs vs SYTs, to each it's own. Some people like MILF while some like SYT. I myself prefer SYT and not be too bothered with the GFE, as long as the service is good, the I'm fine with it. It can be mechanical but as long as I enjoyed it, so be it.

Happy cheonging, why'all.ANS: Perhaps you get a little bit wrong with my post. I never talk about and never say I want and expect super GFE from ML and demand for good GFE at low price with good massage. Never talk about their boobs have to be big too. One more thing, I didn't compare mature, MILF and SYT. About the choosing, was my personal choice as I found mature MLs worked harder and of course there are hard working SYT too. .

The thing is that some bros being pissed off by MLs. From the posts, most of them are SYT. I disagree with you about the money faced as the reason they are here. Making money is more precise as our currency is bigger. Money faced is when they wanted or expected more such as money from the customers. When customers give not as they expected, their attitudes changed. Which earlier post, we heard about it too from ISG.

Well, have a nice day.

KuchingSiawKia
10-21-12, 15:52
First time visit to this mp.

Name: Xiao Yun (Small Cloud)

Face: 6/10. Cute.

Body: 6/10 Slim.

Pussy: Din see.

GFE: 7/10. Friendly.

Damage: 50 + 10.

KuchingSiawKia
10-21-12, 15:57
Went to S*s to find Nia again. Like her massage and service. She is going back to her hometown net week and will return in middle of November.

HJ: 7/10. No rush.

Damage: 50 + 20.

FJ is offered at RM150 + Massage Fee. Going to try it out.

PRC here not very nice looking but friendly.

Prestigejy
10-22-12, 14:18
First time visit to this mp.

Name: Xiao Yun (Small Cloud)

Face: 6/10. Cute.

Body: 6/10 Slim.

Pussy: Din see.

GFE: 7/10. Friendly.

Damage: 50 + 10.

WIR: Yes.This small cloud have been there for ages. Offer sex servis for high price. I don't see the worth of her.

SplendourOcto
10-23-12, 09:30
Bro gringo can share? Is Jenny still available for hire.

Am new to the site bro and got aroused by your posting about Jenny.

Do PM me her contact to me ya. Cheers

Kennethchin85
10-23-12, 10:30
It is not my intention to flame anyone.

Happy cheonging, why'all.Just my personal opinion. It's true that every1 comes for money and can be said money face. Since they come here to earn money, please allow me to refer them as come for business. The business they are doing is selling service. It actually is the same as selling other things. When the market has the stock more than demand, the price will drop; when the demand more than stock then the price will increase. Why we need to buy certain things? Is to use that thing to achieve something. For example a handphone whIch we use for telecommunIcatIon. If a handphone which selling with high price but poor quality, we are not only wasting the money but also unable to communicate with others using that phone.

Same as those ML, they are selling service. Some only massage which we need to relief stress, relax our muscle. Provide handjob which we need the end result is to reload to achieve satisfying feeling. As you understand well, GFE is one of the point for us to reload. Besides we also need sensual touching and so on which I don't think I need to mention more. If lack of these, we are not able to unload and some of us don't even able to erect by seeing their unfriendly face. If so, I think I'll rather watch the porn and unload by myself right? Absolutely FOC and won't get caught by MIB by charging me masturbate in my own house. Am I right?

If the GFE is poor, don't let us touch and so on, it's just like the handphone with no dialling pad, or the Mic malfunction which make us unable to communicate using it. Will you spend money buying it? If another shop offer you a better phone with same price or lower, which 1 will you choose? When the ML comes here for this kind of business, they expected these to happen. No free lunch in this world. If she massage well and provide service well, I think most of us here don't mind to pay more. Sometime if we pay more and the service is good, we still think is worth, and at least enuf to answer ourselves.

Just my personal opinion. Cheers

Kennethchin85
10-23-12, 11:18
Hi,

I'm newbie here in Kuching looking for some contacts.

TQ.Salutes you for your honesty to mention you are here to look for some contact. Do post more FR ya. LOL

Kennethchin85
10-23-12, 11:27
hi guys, i've submerged in this forum for quite sometime.

not a seasoned pro but would like to share something here.

got a prc friend who at most offers only hj.

however it seems some cheongsters are so desperate that they tried.

to push her onto the bed and move their hands all over her, without her consent!

the jerk was trying to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her!

this is really absurd, and not the way to cheong!

the friend scolded him to stop and you know what? the jerk went to the

counter and inform the boss that the lady was not doing her job right,

and he will not be paying for the session!

what a jerk!

i don't think the jerk is reading this forum and i believe all taiko here are.

honest cheongster.

anyway, just to share this little piece of story, as a reminder to all fellow cheongsters,

to cheong with dignity and honesty]agree with this bro. i did heard about this from my friend that this kind of thing happen. ml are offering hj only doesn't mean that they need to separate their legs and let you fxxx. u may request to touch her even request for her to go naked. this depends on that ml whether she wants it or not. but please do not force or do things like if you want to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her. moreover the person mentioned in this bro's post even go and complain to the taukeh, that is too much. don't let those ml feels that malaysian are jerks / wolf / insane. respect others as you need others respect too. cheers

KuchingSiawKia
10-23-12, 14:18
Yes, she offered FJ at RM250. Expensive.

This small cloud have been there for ages. Offer sex servis for high price. I don't see the worth of her.

HornyFish
10-24-12, 17:49
Anyone gets news or seen tat XMT was coming a ML tat look likely Michelle Chen? Frm frenz said she really look a like the actor in "You are the apple of my eye", anyone meet she please inform ya.

Thanks

Notiguy
10-25-12, 04:40
Anyone gets news or seen tat XMT was coming a ML tat look likely Michelle Chen? Frm frenz said she really look a like the actor in "You are the apple of my eye", anyone meet she please inform ya.

ThanksIf your friends have said that she looks like the actress. Why don't you go and do some recon / survey and share an FR with the group? Rather then ask brothers 'who happen' to visit the MP to confirm if there is such a look alike from your picture.

Yes, it's always worthwhile if we get tips with guaranteed rewards. That way, we get bang for our buck, but let us not forget the brothers here (bro mantit springs to mind among others) who explore new places on their own and then share their experiences good or bad. Think we need more of that. Sharing is caring, but let's have more iniative, less asking and just taking.

My two cents.

Hairy Timun
10-25-12, 04:43

ThanksInstead of asking about it here, why don't YOU carry out a recon and tell us if it is true or not? Or even easier, YOU can ask your "frenz" to bring you there. Or you rather sit at home and jerk off to the reports from other forum contributors?

GemTiger2012
10-25-12, 08:05
Instead of asking about it here, why don't YOU carry out a recon and tell us if it is true or not? Or even easier, YOU can ask your "frenz" to bring you there. Or you rather sit at home and jerk off to the reports from other forum contributors?LOL, that's what "frenz" are for I suppose. Unless you don't trust your friends but instead rely on forums like these.

HornyFish
10-25-12, 13:24
If your friends have said that she looks like the actress. Why don't you go and do some recon / survey and share an FR with the group? Rather then ask brothers 'who happen' to visit the MP to confirm if there is such a look alike from your picture.

Yes, it's always worthwhile if we get tips with guaranteed rewards. That way, we get bang for our buck, but let us not forget the brothers here (bro mantit springs to mind among others) who explore new places on their own and then share their experiences good or bad. Think we need more of that. Sharing is caring, but let's have more iniative, less asking and just taking.

My two cents.Sorry if I have made silly report! Of because I would like to explore where will she being in which XMT branch, because what I'm heard was she is just reach here and still waiting the working permit and not yet working since I received the news, and my "frenz" also not sure about where will she be, (may be I should not fully trust my "frenz", don't know how much I can trust in his saying) but I just simply like to share my early news to forum, just want to make some attention, I'm just like simply share, I'm really newbie, I know I got nothing value report in past, but I'm just try to give what I have in here, please don't blame on me!

Mantit
10-27-12, 14:50
Revisited her. Still nice. Wanted FJ but she was having her period. Darn! Sucked her nipples. RM50+30. Also can try a big boobs girl Mi Ke.

Name: Fei Fei.

Origin:Jiang Xi.

Marital: single.

Face: 7/10 decent.

Skin: flawless, smooth, fair 10/10.

Body: slim and tall.

Boobs: 35B, very nice 10/10 firm, great shape, perky.

Nipples: pink little ones 10/10.

FJ: offered RM100.

Wet kiss: yes.

Damage: 50+30 not money face.

Will go back for Yu Ting.

Mantit
10-27-12, 15:02
Name: Rose.

Origin: Hunan.

Face: 8/10.

Body: tall.

Skin: smooth, fair, nice.

Boobs: 36C, nice.

Nipples: nice. Cannot suck, Grab only.

Butts: don't know.

Massage: quite hard.

GFE: 0/10. Poor attitude, not friendly. Pissed me off.

Damage: 50+38.

Will go back to Tong Tong

The Red
10-29-12, 06:11
Hi Brother Mantit!

Where is this Tujuh C? Seven mile? Your code really hard to break bro!

Have you tried no. 9 at XMT Song? Got her a few times. I find her good and her tits real big (at least to me!) and she allows me to strip her undies and also poke my hand in! Syok!

Name: Fei Fei.

Origin:Jiang Xi.

Face: 7/10 decent.

Body: slim and tall.

Boobs: 35B, very nice 10/10 firm, great shape, perky.

Nipples: pink little ones 10/10.

FJ: offered RM100.

Wet kiss: yes.

Damage: 50+30 not money face.

Will go back for Yu Ting.

Notiguy
10-29-12, 07:58
Sorry if I have made silly report! Of because I would like to explore where will she being in which XMT branch, because what I'm heard was she is just reach here and still waiting the working permit and not yet working since I received the news, and my "frenz" also not sure about where will she be, (may be I should not fully trust my "frenz", don't know how much I can trust in his saying) but I just simply like to share my early news to forum, just want to make some attention, I'm just like simply share, I'm really newbie, I know I got nothing value report in past, but I'm just try to give what I have in here, please don't blame on me!There's no harm / shame in being a newbie. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Now you mention additional details I. E she just got here and is waiting for a work permit and that you don't know which branch she will be in, even your 'frenz' don't know.

Hmm. I have never been to any of the XMT branches but I assume they will have maybe 40. 50 women in their stable (s)? A bit hard to find a girl that resembles your pic I suspect.

Anyways, you say that you want to 'give what I have in here' and 'share my early news to forum', which is very nice of you. But if you look at your original posting, you said 'anyone meet she please inform ya. ' More like a request don't you think?

If you really want to share and you feel like you have nothing of value to report, go out and explore and share an FR or two with the forum. There are tonssss of Mps around. Once you get the ball rolling, I am sure others will be more open to sharing with you in future.

Just to be clear, I am not offended by your original statement. But in truth, a little agitated.

I only speak for myself, but put yourself in my shoes. A member posts a pic here with vague details at best. Requesting to be informed if we come across a lady bearing some resemblance to the said picture. How would you feel? On the other hand, it would have been a lot different in my eyes, if say you had tried exploring the XMT branches, failed to locate this girl and then requested for help / assistance.

Most members will probably disregard your statement or ignore it. My inability to do so is my unfortunate weakness.

I had free time on my hands today, hope fellow members bear with my posting (s). This will be my last on this subject.

My sincere apologies, if I have caused any offense.

Slow Reloader
10-29-12, 10:34
Revisited her. Still nice. Wanted FJ but she was having her period. Darn! Sucked her nipples. RM50+30. Also can try a big boobs girl Mi Ke.Hmmmm. Didn't know you're fond of FJ at MP. Not worth it IMHO as you can gather from my previous postings. Unfortunately there is not a lot of FR of the OKT stock recently or from the FLs.

Slow Reloader
10-29-12, 13:36
Saw one of the places near junction further down from the Spring offering China Dragon Style Massage. This place any good including the ahem. Thing.

Mantit
10-29-12, 15:59
Hi Brother Mantit!

Where is this Tujuh C? Seven mile? Your code really hard to break bro!

Have you tried no. 9 at XMT Song? Got her a few times. I find her good and her tits real big (at least to me!) and she allows me to strip her undies and also poke my hand in! Syok!Her name please?

Alpham
10-31-12, 01:00
Saw one of the places near junction further down from the Spring offering China Dragon Style Massage. This place any good including the ahem. Thing.It's a BR. Girls are not lookers (on the 5-6/10) but gems can be found within. What they lack in looks are made up in "other". Ahem. Categories.

I find the scheduled "happy hour & onwards" price a bit on the high side (Paid RM50 / hr around 9:30pm). Business is slow (averaging 2 jobs per day per ML) so girls are eager to please in order to secure regulars.

Takeaway potential possibly available but I haven't tried yet. They hinted to me that each girl has to pay their boss RM50 for 10 hours of leaving the premises. I guess having her hand circling my manhood while telling me this speaks volumes by itself.

Good luck

Alpham
10-31-12, 04:34
Saw one of the places near junction further down from the Spring offering China Dragon Style Massage. This place any good including the ahem. Thing.The girls are nothing to shout about in terms of looks. But what they don't have in the looks department, they try to make up in the. Ahem."other" categories. Business here is slower (average 2 clients per ML per day only) so the girls try hard to please. One of them gave me a hint last night that outcalls may be possible. They pay their boss RM50 for every 10 hours they stay away from the premises. The hint was given while her hand was circling my manhood and her head on my chest!

Good luck & happy cheonging.

AlphaM

Alpham
10-31-12, 04:43
Quick one. I got into the above mentioned place a couple of days ago and to my surprise, it was operational. There's still some construction going on but the "main attractions" have all arrived and OMG, they are as naughty and horny as hell. Had to slap some hands away for a start.

I paid around RM80 for one of them and RM200 for a crate of beer. To my surprise, I didn't get charged for the room! My pals were happy as fuck. So, more girls and beer came in and the rest is blurry and best forgotten in case I accidentally mumbled something to the old ball and chain!

Since they're all new, I wasn't bothered with names. Try all and see first.

AlphaM

Alpham
10-31-12, 05:03
The girls are nothing to shout about in terms of looks. But what they don't have in the looks department, they try to make up in the. Ahem."other" categories. Business here is slower (average 2 clients per ML per day only) so the girls try hard to please. One of them gave me a hint last night that outcalls may be possible. They pay their boss RM50 for every 10 hours they stay away from the premises. The hint was given while her hand was circling my manhood and her head on my chest!

Good luck & happy cheonging.

AlphaMThought it didn't get through. So a double post. My mistake. Hands together, head bowed. Sorry all.

HardGuyDick
10-31-12, 13:13
Salutes you for your honesty to mention you are here to look for some contact. Do post more FR ya. LOLKenneth, please give me contact if you have.

Tq.

Slow Reloader
11-01-12, 02:46
It's a BR. Girls are not lookers (on the 5-6/10) but gems can be found within. What they lack in looks are made up in "other". Ahem. Categories.

I find the scheduled "happy hour & onwards" price a bit on the high side (Paid RM50 / hr around 9:30pm). Business is slow (averaging 2 jobs per day per ML) so girls are eager to please in order to secure regulars.

Takeaway potential possibly available but I haven't tried yet. They hinted to me that each girl has to pay their boss RM50 for 10 hours of leaving the premises. I guess having her hand circling my manhood while telling me this speaks volumes by itself.

Good luckWhat is BR?

Alpham
11-01-12, 17:30
What is BR?A Rose which is not Red or White or Pink but is B_ _ _ _.

Otherwise identifies by big sign screaming some dragon massage thing which honestly, I have never bothered asking for.

Alpham
11-01-12, 18:12
so i decided to pop my head into this place after happy hour at lido. it was empty save for one milf with a pretty darn sweet smile. i saw another sweet thing sitting all curled up in an armchair next to her but she had her head down and didn't seem interested. so up i went with her. i have to add at this point that the lights were dimmed to the point of being useless. we got into the end room with two beds, she closed the door, and jammed a doorstopper into it. a very good sign indeed!

she did the usual oil slopping but did a great job ironing out the lump at the base of my neck. then she proceeded to stroke my gonads from behind while whispering,"you want fun?"

i turned over and she proceeded to swirl my nipples with her tongue while tickling my little brother with her right thumb and index finger. i started caressing her nipples with my hands and she naturally lifted her shirt and bra. and that's where the cockblocker came.

1. cannot undress. boss can peep through glass in door.

2. cannot lick. afterwards boss find out.

3. cannot touch down there. boss can see through glass in door.

after that, it went downhill. i mean, why put a fuckin' doorstopper when you time-out your client? paid my cash and went to have more beer. wtf.

her name: xiao wei. k thanks bye.

Alpham
11-02-12, 02:51
Her name is Lina. She is from Serian and in her mid 20s.

She has a petite frame but has good massage techniques. Strong but not bruising. She has a regular "fan base" and you would usually need an appointment. Good conversations with her. And has never disappointed me. When I don't want to talk, she doesn't either AND she keeps her phone on silent, focussing on you as her client.

Pretty much the only person I trust with injuries. New or old.

The only downside to Lavender is that it's a little bit run down and they still charge you RM60 for a "private" room which isn't so private. She doesn't do naughty and massages only in the Centre.

I don't have a paid subscription yet so can't PM anyone anything. Apologies.

Notiguy
11-02-12, 08:17
so i decided to pop my head into this place after happy hour at lido. it was empty save for one milf with a pretty darn sweet smile. i saw another sweet thing sitting all curled up in an armchair next to her but she had her head down and didn't seem interested. so up i went with her. i have to add at this point that the lights were dimmed to the point of being useless. we got into the end room with two beds, she closed the door, and jammed a doorstopper into it. a very good sign indeed!

she did the usual oil slopping but did a great job ironing out the lump at the base of my neck. then she proceeded to stroke my gonads from behind while whispering,"you want fun?"

i turned over and she proceeded to swirl my nipples with her tongue while tickling my little brother with her right thumb and index finger. i started caressing her nipples with my hands and she naturally lifted her shirt and bra. and that's where the cockblocker came.

after that, it went downhill. i mean, why put a fuckin' doorstopper when you time-out your client? paid my cash and went to have more beer. wtf.

her name: xiao wei. k thanks bye.i feel for you mate. was reading your fr with anticipation after the doorstopper bit but totally agree. why put a doorstopper in the first place then? what was the damage like?

Mr Gringo
11-02-12, 13:21
hey bro, any clues as to where and what archie & jughead is?

appreciated.

her name: xiao wei. k thanks bye.

Mr Gringo
11-02-12, 14:07
Been a while since my last FR. Here goes.

Name: Ahui.

Body: fuller figure.

Skin: all over her body.

Boobs: didn't see.

Ass: Firm.

Massage: nothing special.

GFE: 8/10. Poor attitude, not friendly. Pissed me off.

Damage: 38+50.

2nd time here, last time had nothing offered.

A PRC MILF spotted me before I even got to the door, she let me in and 'massage massage'? I told her want to shi shi first. She even followed me to the toilet and was waiting for me as I came out, slow day I guess he he.

Spotted a couple of SYT's on the sofa but went with the MILF, she had on a nice short dress and she had a good figure.

I stripped naked and she started to massage my back, I had my arms hanging over the end of the bed and she came round and started to rub my back from my head position and a few times 'accidently' rubbed her pussy against my hand, she went to the other side and then came back to the same 'head' position. As she stood there I could feel the inside of her thigh touching my hand, now already starting to get a hard on I slowly reached out my hand and stroked her thigh, no complaint so I slowly moved higher until I got to her pussy, I started to rub, she started to moan softly, I pulled my other hand round and grabbed her ass, nice and meaty.

I moved my hand up at the front trying to find an entrance through the underwear. Fuck me! She had the biggest knickers on EVER, she must have borrowed them from her pet elephant ha ha. Anyway eventually found the top of the underwear and slipped a finger into her rather wet pussy, that just made me hornier.

I span around and put my cock in her hand asap, she took to it very well giving nice, slow, long wank strokes, was great! My cock and her hand seemed to be made for each other.

She iniciated FK and you can guess where my fingers were jammed LOL.

This went on for a little while, I tugged at her undies til they were past her knees, fuck her knickers were so big I couldn't see the floor.

I coaxed her up onto the bed and asked her to lay down while I got into my favourite position, got her animal undies off completely and opened her legs as wide as possible, I was stroking her pussy and she was loving it. So I went down for DATY. I could feel her getting to her climax and just before she came. I stopped, she looked and as if to say 'why you stop'? I got up to my knees in front of her open wet pussy and stroked her again and this time because I knew she was horny I put her hand there too, I indicated to her that I wanted herr to touch herself. She started to rub her pussy while I did myself. She didn't take her eyes off me the whole time and I could see it in her face. She wanted to come. A few minutes later she did and then I came all over her belly. Excellent ending I have to say. First time I have ever got a ML to 'do herself'.

Lots of cuddles and kisses afterwards, she kept asking me things but unfortuneatly I just couldn't communicate with her, she used her phone to translate a few things she wanted to say. I was handsome, am I married, ect ect. Her last translation was 'I like to make love' I don't know whether she meant she enjoyed what we did or she was preparing me for the next visit. I will keep you posted on that one.

Alpham
11-02-12, 17:33
I feel for you mate. Was reading your Fr with anticipation after the doorstopper bit but totally agree. Why put a doorstopper in the first place then? What was the damage like?The damage was RM35 + RM40, Notiguy. I would pay for quality play but this one really did not deserve the 4 red notes given.

And Mr. Gringo, this place is in the ACH / Petanak area. The clue is : What town does Archie and Jughead live in? The name of the place sounds similar to the answer of the question.

GemTiger2012
11-03-12, 03:40
After bro Mantit's glowing review, I decided to seek out the lovely Fei Fei and see for myself. I would rate her face around 6 and prefer bigger titties but I concur with bro Mantit re her flawless smooth skin and cute pink nipples.

Got there around 7 something. 10 MLs loitering around. They just finished dinner and I was the only customer. Approached by a few but I said I'm looking for Fei Fei. The other MLs started groaning / feigning disappointment and reluctantly introduced me to her. She had a customer on the way but I insisted I only wanted her to which she acceded. She is very friendly, told me she's been working there for over 2 years. Massage and HJ SOP, did manage to strip her bare and fingered her before coming over her cute little tits.

I still felt a bit sore so decided to pop by Tribal Remedy (haven't been here for ages). Had a great 2 hour pure massage by a hefty middle-aged lady named Emma. Highly recommended.

Mantit
11-03-12, 09:24
Her name please?Let me answer it myself. Bing Bing.

Mantit
11-03-12, 09:29
New comer.

Origin: Fujian.

Tenure: 1 month.

Body: tall, slim.

Face: 3/10, small eyes, big nose.

Skin: overall good. One portion of her back got rough skin.

Boobs: 35B. Nice 9/10.

Nipples: pink with big aureola. Cannot suck.

Pussy: hairy. Did not see.

Massage: ok.

GFE: 10/10 this is the area where she shines.

Damage: not money face RM70 total.

Saw Shirley and she is still very cute.

Mantit
11-03-12, 09:34
Name: Wen Wen.

Origin: Liaw Ning.

Marital: divorced.

Child: 3 years old.

Mandarin: love her mandarin

Face: very pretty 9/10.

Skin: smooth, fair, very nice 9/10.

Body: slim, tall. Very sexy 9/10.

Boobs: 34B. Saggy. Very soft. I think due to breast feeding.

Pussy: hairy. Did not see.

Kiss: dry kiss on her cheeks and neck and lips.

Butts: nice. I looked at her rear with underwear on. What a view!

GFE: very friendly. Know how to please me. Lay down next to me. 9/10.

Saw another nice girl: Wang Li.

Mantit
11-03-12, 09:36
The promotion of RM30 per hour is back. What about other outlets?

FastCaruse
11-04-12, 04:41
Dear All please help to share any recomendation for OKT stock any recomended. Previously order AH BXY stock all are useless and the stock getting old around 30+. Even through you go the OKT just gave you 2 to 4 choice. Please recommended to me any okt better than Ah BXY to all brother please.

Mantit
11-04-12, 05:47
Api Naga Wanita.

Name: Wang Li.

Origin: Szechuan. A minority tribe.

Tenure: 1 month.

Face: 10/10 look like a Malaysian artist-Li Xin Jie. Very cute and pretty.

Body: slim, medium height.

Boobs: 34B, very firm, perky, great shape 9/10.

Bras-less: did not wear bras

Nipples: small, sensitive, brown in colour 9/10 (this time, she did not let me suck)

Butts: touched a bit, did not see.

Kiss: on her cheeks, dry kiss on her lips.

GFE: very friendly before HJ, during HJ, she don't let me see her boobs or touch her pussy. She looked very uncomfortable. Later, she told me she is very uneasy when man touches her boobs. That's why she is quiting soon in April 2013. Before I left, we opened her arms and gave me a big hug. I gave her a kiss on her lips. She then escorted me out.

Damage: 30+50 (asked for RM100 tips if want to see her boobs)

Kennethchin85
11-04-12, 11:54
Kenneth, please give me contact if you have.

Tq.Hahaha, seems like you did not get me. If you don't even know the rule here, I don't think you are qualified to ask for contact. Forgive me for speaking frankly. If you did follow our post at least few weeks, you know well that newbie with no FR will be ignored. It is not because of bro in ISG selfish or whatever you call it. It's merely because we don't wan info to leak to MIB. If this happen, it will not only make us lost a GEM or place of heaven, we also make that particular FL / ML in trouble. Posting FR is to confirm your position. We are not papasan.

Ps: this post also direct to those newbies. Do not ask contact from bro here if you didn't contribute anything. No need to intro myself as newbie, not our concern.

Cheers

HardGuyDick
11-04-12, 16:36
Hahaha, seems like you did not get me. If you don't even know the rule here, I don't think you are qualified to ask for contact. Forgive me for speaking frankly. If you did follow our post at least few weeks, you know well that newbie with no FR will be ignored. It is not because of bro in ISG selfish or whatever you call it. It's merely because we don't wan info to leak to MIB. If this happen, it will not only make us lost a GEM or place of heaven, we also make that particular FL / ML in trouble. Posting FR is to confirm your position. We are not papasan.

Ps: this post also direct to those newbies. Do not ask contact from bro here if you didn't contribute anything. No need to intro myself as newbie, not our concern.

CheersThanks Kenneth for your advise.

GemTiger2012
11-05-12, 04:47
FR from my exploration in ACH area last week.

Number: 9.

Face: 4/10.

Skin: ok la.

Body: small and short, a bit weird la 4/10.

Boobs: normal.

Pussy: Did not see.

Massage: 7/10 she used to massage ladies back in China.

HJ: yes 7/10 slow and sensual.

GFE: friendly.

Damage: 40+50

GemTiger2012
11-05-12, 04:53
Name / Number: Ah Harm / 165.

Face: 5/10 fair and round.

Skin: fair.

Boobs: Ample, soft and nice.

Pussy: Didn't venture

HJ: 5/10.

BBBJ: 4/10 She only knew one style, that was hard and fast sucking LOL. Tried to guide her without much success.

GFE: Very nice and polite, kept on kissing me even though I was not really in the mood 7/10.

I think she wasn't too pleased towards the end as she expected me to pay for the room charges but I just waved her off and left.

Noob Boy
11-05-12, 08:39
Name:jane.

Origin: philipine.

Face:6/10.

Massage: 8/10 quite good.

HJ:5/10 rushing.

Damage: 85 (45+40)

Boobs: medium. Be cup. Pointy nipple. Can touch only.

I went to this place last Saturday since it was payday and I have a little bit of cheong fund at my disposal. So I drive around ACH area looking for few mp. Don't have any idea which place to try so I just went inside this place. A lot of ml were sitting in front when I go in. Most of them are MILF prc. Ask the towkey if they have other than prc so he gave me this girl and she bring me upstair. For. Me this place is a total let down. Too many people and the prc are very noisy chatting with each other between the room even they have customer. I think this kind of behaviour is very disrespectful. The room is not soundproof, place is kinda old and no privacy at all. Will not go to this place again.

Gold Town
11-05-12, 15:43
My short FR with Fei Fei of 7Color this morning.

At first, want to go to AnnAnn but its undergoing a renovation so just proceed to 7Color to find Fei Fei as mention by bro Mantit and bro GemTiger here.

Reach there around 11 and I'm the only customer that time. Asked for Fei Fei and off we go to the massage room. Her massage not quite strong for

Me and she only using oil when massaging my ass and balls. Offered FJ for 150rm but ended with HJ cause I still can't unload after quite sometimes.

Face: for me, only 6/10.

Skin: smooth and fair. Really loved her skin 8/10.

Boobs: nice to squeeze and suck her nipples 8/10.

CBJ: 5/10.

FJ: 6/10

Damage: 150

FastCaruse
11-05-12, 18:11
Dear All,

Just wake up at 8. 00PM then nothing to do, then called OKT BOY then proceed first to 200-702 & 200-701 & 200-705.

Picked Up 200-705 then proceed the job. She bath me then proceed to bed and ask she to blowjob but she refused and telling me all girls work here without provide blowjob What the fucked. Then she capped me then ask me do missionary only. Others skill no cannot. Straight forward I would comment that now day OKT boy stock getting lousy with lousy service provided. Even called boy several time but the lady given to view all is MILF Spec with lousy services. Every Tailou at this forum, please share out and be careful when choosing Meal.

Face: 5/10. MILF SPEC.

Skin: ok nice skin.

Body: small and short.

Pussy: hairy But not tight (loose)

BJ: NO / Fucked tell me no blowjob provided.

GFE: Lousy.

Damage: RM180. 00

Noob Boy
11-06-12, 01:09
Hi there bro. I already try to look for spark. But this clue is very hard to break. It still in ACH area right?

Been a while since my last FR. Here goes.

2nd time here, last time had nothing offered.

A PRC MILF spotted me before I even got to the door, she let me in and 'massage massage'? I told her want to shi shi first. She even followed me to the toilet and was waiting for me as I came out, slow day I guess he he.

Spotted a couple of SYT's on the sofa but went with the MILF, she had on a nice short dress and she had a good figure.

I stripped naked and she started to massage my back, I had my arms hanging over the end of the bed and she came round and started to rub my back from my head position and a few times 'accidently' rubbed her pussy against my hand, she went to the other side and then came back to the same 'head' position. As she stood there I could feel the inside of her thigh touching my hand, now already starting to get a hard on I slowly reached out my hand and stroked her thigh, no complaint so I slowly moved higher until I got to her pussy, I started to rub, she started to moan softly, I pulled my other hand round and grabbed her ass, nice and meaty.

I moved my hand up at the front trying to find an entrance through the underwear. Fuck me! She had the biggest knickers on EVER, she must have borrowed them from her pet elephant ha ha. Anyway eventually found the top of the underwear and slipped a finger into her rather wet pussy, that just made me hornier.

I span around and put my cock in her hand asap, she took to it very well giving nice, slow, long wank strokes, was great! My cock and her hand seemed to be made for each other.

She iniciated FK and you can guess where my fingers were jammed LOL.

This went on for a little while, I tugged at her undies til they were past her knees, fuck her knickers were so big I couldn't see the floor.

I coaxed her up onto the bed and asked her to lay down while I got into my favourite position, got her animal undies off completely and opened her legs as wide as possible, I was stroking her pussy and she was loving it. So I went down for DATY. I could feel her getting to her climax and just before she came. I stopped, she looked and as if to say 'why you stop'? I got up to my knees in front of her open wet pussy and stroked her again and this time because I knew she was horny I put her hand there too, I indicated to her that I wanted herr to touch herself. She started to rub her pussy while I did myself. She didn't take her eyes off me the whole time and I could see it in her face. She wanted to come. A few minutes later she did and then I came all over her belly. Excellent ending I have to say. First time I have ever got a ML to 'do herself'.

Lots of cuddles and kisses afterwards, she kept asking me things but unfortuneatly I just couldn't communicate with her, she used her phone to translate a few things she wanted to say. I was handsome, am I married, ect ect. Her last translation was 'I like to make love' I don't know whether she meant she enjoyed what we did or she was preparing me for the next visit. I will keep you posted on that one.

Mantit
11-06-12, 03:34
My short FR with Fei Fei of 7Color this morning.

At first, want to go to AnnAnn but its undergoing a renovation so just proceed to 7Color to find Fei Fei as mention by bro Mantit and bro GemTiger here.

Reach there around 11 and I'm the only customer that time. Asked for Fei Fei and off we go to the massage room. Her massage not quite strong for

Me and she only using oil when massaging my ass and balls. Offered FJ for 150rm but ended with HJ cause I still can't unload after quite sometimes.

Face: for me, only 6/10.

Skin: smooth and fair. Really loved her skin 8/10.

Boobs: nice to squeeze and suck her nipples 8/10.

FJ: 6/10

Damage: 150Was she wet? Is her pussy still tight?

Mr Gringo
11-06-12, 04:07
I went to visit Fei Feiat7C after reading some good reports on her, the latest being from Gemtiger & Mantit.

Skin: quite smooth 7/10.

Boobs: ok tits, not too big and could be firmer 7/10.

Body: 6/10. Slim, nice tight shorts.

FJ: not offered.

WIR: for others.

I was a bit dissapointed but only because I went there fully expecting to be offered FJ but it didn't happen although I did manage to get her completely naked.

There was no spark between us so no FK no playfulness, very business like. I always suffer with communication but she was friendly enough.

Actually Massage was ok, she quickly went for the the ass and balls massage. She knew why I was there.

She allowed me to suck her nipples and finger fuck her.

I have no complaints about this place, I like the girls so far and I have always left happy.

Mr Gringo
11-06-12, 04:19

AMENDMENTS: GFE: Good Damage:100.

Apologies, I cut and pasted from a previous report and forgot to change some values, thanks for my 'Noti' bro for pointing out my mistake. The rest is fine.

Gold Town
11-06-12, 09:10
Was she wet? Is her pussy still tight?A bit dry but the tightness still OK.

Mr Gringo
11-06-12, 10:28
Hi there bro. I already try to look for spark. But this clue is very hard to break. It still in ACH area right?Bro. Same row as natural.

Alpham
11-06-12, 14:44
Number: 63.

Given Name: Siaw Ye.

Body: Slender. With some nice fatty bits in the right places.

Ooh Yeeah.

Face: Gentle with a cute smile.

Complexion: Fair skinned, soft and smooth.

Massage: She has some skills with lower back and legs.

Hooters: Definitely a B but did not see nor did I ask to see.

Personality: Sweet and easy to talk with. Very friendly and understanding.

HJ: Slow strokes, gentle finger teasing, circular motions from tip to rim. She includes a glandular point massage halfway into the HJ, breaking into a ball tease-pull-reverse shaft stroking session.

At the end of the session, she wiped everything with warm fresh towels. Nice.

Damage: RM40 + RM50.

WIR: Yes, if you're into a lazy lazy session of pampering!

Zzzzzz123
11-06-12, 15:58
First time try ah boy stock, from Thailand, stats as below.

Looks: 8/10.

Body:8/10.

Tits: see cup.

BJ: none.

GFE:2/10.

Fj:5/10.

Damage:160.

Thought of bathing together, but did not happen. Bath alone. After a short catbath,

Wanted to cap me straight away. Thought of getting a BJ, but no response from her.

Maybe not interested, she act dumb and cap me. Lost most of the mood already,

Then missionary, doggy and finish with wot. What turns me down is asking me why not yet done in the middle of process.

Using iPhone, quite rich I presume. Jokingly say I can leave after finish, although sounds like joking,

But it makes the GFE drop till. 10/10. I feel like I'm the one working.

It seems good looks, good body is nothing compared to good GFE or good service.

Heard he got Vietnam and China stock, but don't know the service. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Slow Reloader
11-07-12, 02:01
I like her boobs. Auto-exposed some more.

FJ 150 but I did not take.

HJ was early as bro was standing up after flipping over so requested to have the Shiatsu massage (ie. Standing on your back. Saw the hand rail on the ceiling) afterwards which was quite good. Not too friendly though probably because I wasn't chatty that day due to sound insulation problem.

I went to visit Fei Feiat7C after reading some good reports on her, the latest being from Gemtiger & Mantit.

Skin: quite smooth 7/10.

Boobs: ok tits, not too big and could be firmer 7/10.

Body: 6/10. Slim, nice tight shorts.

FJ: not offered.

WIR: for others.

I was a bit dissapointed but only because I went there fully expecting to be offered FJ but it didn't happen although I did manage to get her completely naked.

There was no spark between us so no FK no playfulness, very business like. I always suffer with communication but she was friendly enough.

Actually Massage was ok, she quickly went for the the ass and balls massage. She knew why I was there.

She allowed me to suck her nipples and finger fuck her.

I have no complaints about this place, I like the girls so far and I have always left happy.

Slow Reloader
11-07-12, 02:09
Better complain to him strongly. These stocks sound like they're from those who frequently visited KL and hang round the ACE building etc (See KL forum. Basically a wham bam thank you ma'am job) rather than the real pro service provider like Ah Yen last time.

Any of the PRC FL (Old Jia Jia group) any good? They're charging 140 now but price is too closed to the supposedly more pro Ah B stock for me to try.

Dear All,

Just wake up at 8. 00PM then nothing to do, then called OKT BOY then proceed first to 200-702 & 200-701 & 200-705.

Picked Up 200-705 then proceed the job. She bath me then proceed to bed and ask she to blowjob but she refused and telling me all girls work here without provide blowjob What the fucked. Then she capped me then ask me do missionary only. Others skill no cannot. Straight forward I would comment that now day OKT boy stock getting lousy with lousy service provided. Even called boy several time but the lady given to view all is MILF Spec with lousy services. Every Tailou at this forum, please share out and be careful when choosing Meal.

Face: 5/10. MILF SPEC.

Skin: ok nice skin.

Body: small and short.

Pussy: hairy But not tight (loose)

BJ: NO / Fucked tell me no blowjob provided.

GFE: Lousy.

Damage: RM180. 00

Running Mane
11-07-12, 14:15
Hi all,

I have 4 okt contact number which they usually operate at grand con, kuching park. 360, lao ye che, chonglin hotel, teluk usan, pending, merdeka palace. Please pm me for more detail. Price range is from min 130 to 170.

Running Mane
11-07-12, 14:20
I also have many ******** that have lubang at kuching area. Please pm me with sincere as I can let you browse few ******** that see popular.

Jay118
11-07-12, 15:30
Hi all,

I have 4 okt contact number which they usually operate at grand con, kuching park. 360, lao ye che, chonglin hotel, teluk usan, pending, merdeka palace. Please pm me for more detail. Price range is from min 130 to 170.Do you have Ah Di no? Please PM me.

Thanks

Running Mane
11-08-12, 08:24
Do you have Ah Di no? Please PM me.

ThanksAh di no back is 363.

Total Handy
11-08-12, 08:36
Dear Running Mane,

Kindly subscribe to a subscription.

Hi all,

I have 4 okt contact number which they usually operate at grand con, kuching park. 360, lao ye che, chonglin hotel, teluk usan, pending, merdeka palace. Please pm me for more detail. Price range is from min 130 to 170.

Joraiden
11-08-12, 11:15
It's been a while I was 'puasa' from cheong. Last nite, I managed to have my water level drained. Soon after I finished with badminton session at 9. 30pm, we quenched our thirst at 7th mile coffee shop. Half an hour, we left the place. Friends of mine heading to their home while I refused yet wandering around the town. You know, after badminton session, our body usually experienced aching. So, I made myself a journey to ACH, looking for MP. Then, somehow the SPARK popped up in mind and straight away thinking of TIKA. Drove there and parked. Looking at the big signage already shut off but the light at the staircase still on. Without second thought, I went up and looking for Tika. However, kinda disappointed that one of lady there said, she already back to Indo. So, no choice to picking that PRC who was greet me in the first place,"Abang, saya mases abang. Saya goodssseeee" I was like. Huh. Her appearance looks ok and led to the cubicle and good GFE all the hallway. Inside the cubicle, I changed to birthday suit. Massage was ok, quite powerful but only happened in 5 mins so, nothing to shout about. The fun start when I was asked to flip over. By then, the flag already at it's peak. The girl was impressed, 'Wooooaaaaa, abang gooddssseeee'. I just rolled my eyes. Then she request for extra service, "Abang, saya LOSHOK-LOSHOK abang, bole?" Means, HJ. Then I signal her FJ, she quote me RM100 and with massage 50 so all together RM150. Then I nodded. She asked me, "Abang ada KANTUM?". Hmmmm? Then she said again, "KONTUM"."Ohhh, CONDOM. Yes yes", I replied. The moment I open my wallet, That CD was in my wallet of all time, in case I hit the 'jackpot'. The session, over was SOP. Again, nothing to shout about.

Below is the description:

MP: Spark, ACH.

ML Name: Forgot.

No: 66.

Face: Looks Mid 20s to me, ok lah. 6/10.

Body: Average.

Boobs: B cup, I guess.

FK: Nil.

HJ: Nil.

BBBJ: Nil.

FJ: Miss, churn, doggie, then end up with Miss, so the point at least. 6/10.

Pussy: Slightly tight.

GFE: 5/10 (Fake GFE, I could say)

Damage: 50 msg + 100 FJ = 150.

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: Yes, I will try TIKA next time.

FastCaruse
11-08-12, 11:39
Better complain to him strongly. These stocks sound like they're from those who frequently visited KL and hang round the ACE building etc (See KL forum. Basically a wham bam thank you ma'am job) rather than the real pro service provider like Ah Yen last time.

Any of the PRC FL (Old Jia Jia group) any good? They're charging 140 now but price is too closed to the supposedly more pro Ah B stock for me to try.Even know I have she photo. Services not so good.

FastCaruse
11-08-12, 11:48
I prefer the old prc Freelance Jia Jia Group she have SYT better than ah boy stock.

First time try ah boy stock, from Thailand, stats as below.

Looks: 8/10.

Body:8/10.

Tits: see cup.

BJ: none.

GFE:2/10.

Fj:5/10.

Damage:160.

Thought of bathing together, but did not happen. Bath alone. After a short catbath,

Wanted to cap me straight away. Thought of getting a BJ, but no response from her.

Maybe not interested, she act dumb and cap me. Lost most of the mood already,

Then missionary, doggy and finish with wot. What turns me down is asking me why not yet done in the middle of process.

Using iPhone, quite rich I presume. Jokingly say I can leave after finish, although sounds like joking,

But it makes the GFE drop till. 10/10. I feel like I'm the one working.

It seems good looks, good body is nothing compared to good GFE or good service.

Heard he got Vietnam and China stock, but don't know the service. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Zzzzzz123
11-08-12, 15:29
Give ah boy stock another try, call and ask for good service type.

Face :8/10 money face.

GFE:6/10.

Tits:8/10.

BJ:4/10

Fj:7/10.

Damage:180.

Payment first, and request tips straight away before start. Told her when give depend on performance, then start saying just start working, not yet eat, will give good service. Bla. Bla. Shit, gave little tip just to stop her from keep talking. Think about it, should leave straight away.

Quite straight forward, BJ at first, nothing special, inexperience. Then when I want to taste the tits, she said she like to give service and not comfortable with touching and licking her body. Shittttt, whatever, will never tip before hand. Lesson learned.

Caps on, Wot then missionary and doggy, ok tight pussy, quite wet. Ram her like revenging for datuk lee against lin dan. Showing Malaysia Boleh spirit. A little complaint on the long action, which means Malaysia 1:0 China.

Overall, lesson learned, next time if I ever meet those who want tips before hand. Just insist will give base on service or leave.

Interesting stories was told, she said an uncle wants to offer her 5000 to go raw but she refused. Good thing for uncle actually.

And she has to pay to learn to service before coming to work. She says she is trying to see if she like this work. It makes me wonder, If a lady enjoys sex very much, it is actually a blessing for her to work happily and get paid. Win win situation.

And for men who love sex, male escort?

Prestigejy
11-08-12, 23:39
Even know I have she photo. Services not so good.Look like an old chick which I don't even bother to look at. Don't waste money on this type of chick.

Notiguy
11-09-12, 03:11
Even know I have she photo. Services not so good.I haven't tried Jia Jia's group in ages. And it looks like she has put on 'some' weight :P does she still provide service? I was told she was more a okb now.

FastCaruse
11-09-12, 09:51
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

DickyDick
11-09-12, 15:00

Name: Sa Sa.

Origin: Shenzhen.

Face: 4/10, big mouth.

Body: 4/10.

Boobs: 4/10, regular B.

Massage: 3/10.

HJ: 2/10.

FJ: did offer with $200, I said "are you kidding?"

Damage: $50+$50.

GFE: 2/10, a generous 2 rating for massage and allow me to suck her tits. Other than that, she is very rushing. After heard that she got another 2 customer waiting outside, she get even more rushing. Also she talk really loud which kinda irritating.

Whole session took about half an hour or maybe less. I don't why I choose her, probably I'm blinded by some black magic or maybe possessed by spirit. I've been there 3 times with different ML, but they all seems to have the same problem. Always rushing to finish the session. But that will be the last time I go there.

DickyDick
11-09-12, 16:41
During last Tuesday night, after long stress hard working day, I decide to go to the MP I haven't been there since ages for a relaxation. So I call up my regular NL ML for a session. Surprise, she said she already quit the job long time ago. She is now doing part time FL at her own house, but only for her very few close customer that she choose. She did occasionally call me and invite me to her house, but never had the chance.

So after she gave me the direction of her house in the phone, I flew straight over to her house. When I reach there, she greets me by the door only wearing a sexy black lingerie. I instantly had a hard on and quickly went inside the house. She told me to sat down on the living room while she went to fix me a drink. So we chat a while in the sofa, my hands are allover her firm hanging boobs. We then proceed to the bed room, and we kiss while undressing each other. My hand just can't stop roaming her humongous boobs. Then she cap me and we start off with the missionary. She told me to hold her legs on the shoulder while I bang her like there was no tomorrow. After that, we change position with her on the top. All I can say is, she is real good and I was like fucking a pornstar. So finally till I can't hold it anymore, I unload it all inside the wet pussy. She said why shot off so fast, I tell her she is just too good and she just smile. Then we lie down and she ask me to hold her while we chat. We keep teasing each other and she ask me if I want another round. Of course I say yes and we went for the second round. Once again, she is on top of me but too bad I can't unload again.

After that, we cleaning ourselves up in the bathroom, we put on our clothes and hang back on the living room. We drink and chat a while before I leave as a happy guy.

Name: LD.

Origin: Local NL.

Face: 7/10, MILF looks. Not the old type, but more like a widow.

Body: 8/10, nice curve, perfect for her height with the ass and boobs.

Boobs: 10/10, firm busty C (she said C, but I think its D) , really soft and hanging, just had a hard on thinking about those hard nipples.

Ass: 7/10, love the curve shape, local assets are never disappointing.

Pussy: 8/10, hairy and wet.

FJ: 9/10, probably the best FJ I had in years, at least for now.

DFK: 9/10, like she was your secret girlfriend.

GFE: 10/10, will definitely visit her more often.

Damage: $150

Member #4340
11-10-12, 04:23
Hi all, just want to share one story to you all, which I think for me, this is the luckiest day that I ever had in my entire life. Haha. Well start of with last Sunday, I browse to one adult web and looking around for girl who really hunger of sex. Then to cut the long story, I manage to add this girl just before she deactivated her acc or username. I guess, I really luck to become his last friend list. Then, on last 2 days ago, I manage to connect with her again in the web. We chatting a bit, asking for background, where she live, how old is she, still study or working. Bla, bla, bla. Then. My moment of truth, I ask about her sex interest. Guess what. She agree to meet me and talk about her more details. To cut the long story, she began to make a deal with me about what can do and don't do and I just chat with her. Say, ok."what is don't in your list?". Then, normal things first. Must wear CD, and what makes me so eager to meet her is, she offer much more than I ever think. So can do anal too. WOW. I never try it before. So, I just agree with the deal and we'll see how it goes when I meet her. But, I not so sure whether she really will turn up bcoz she don't want to give her contact number. That's the deal. So she asked me to choose one place or rent one place, room no. And she will come. Again to me, looks like stupid if the girl didn't turn up. So I just booked 1 room for a day. And we set the time to meet and I'm very nervous and at the same time still thinking whether is it real or not. Well, I just lay down on the bed in the room with a lot of question running in my mind. Then guess what, she really turned up. WOW, first impression, look great. Although she say that she's chubby, but I don't really see the chubby side. To me. Perfect body. Then, to cut the long story, we greet each other, and of course a bit shy because she never met me before and she don't know how's my look and I don't really know what is playing in her mind. Hahaha. So proceed with the details and deal then we start to make love. Fuhh! Damm! Good man. Here is my reports on her. She didn't want to give me her real name. So I only know her as SG.

Name : SG.

Face: 6/10 fair and quite pretty face.

Skin: fair.

Boobs: Ample, soft and nice and firm too. 34B.

Pussy: really tight. Allow me to lick her. And she's really wet. And horny too.

HJ: 8/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 She was really horny and good. Really BJ me and suck my ball and lick too. At the same time fingering her pussy. Wet, wet, wet.

GFE: Very shy and polite (I guess since we meet 1st time) , don't allow kissing at first, but guess what, when she really horny, she don't bother at all. Then we kissing. Really make the mood up. Hahaha. Really fucking good.

The best is, she bring her sex toy and asked me to fuck her and at the same time, played her toy in her anal. Wow. Really my first sexperience. Hahaha. Then we do lots of styles that I never expect to get from her. Then, we try anal. Hahaha, really can't describe men. Really good.

And guess what, all the things that we do is so damn cool and we just want to make love with each other with no string attached and we last for about 1 hour including masturbate her with my finger and lick her pussy a lot. And what makes me really happy is she didn't ask for anything and just want to make love and sex more. WOW. But I guess, maybe this is the last I met and make love with her since I can't get her contact no. &61516; sigh! What a waste. But that is why I'm saying all to you that my luckiest day ever. Will I met her again? Don't know. Hope fully I can meet her someday. And she said if we happen to meet again, then she will give her contact. That's the deal men! But all I can say is I enjoy a lot. And thanks to you all, the taikos and all ISG user. You guys seriously make me grow like a cowboy just to read your FR and experience. I learn a lot from you guys. And once again. Cheong safe guys!

AlexLing
11-10-12, 08:21

Cksksoh
11-10-12, 08:34
How to pm you?

Can pm me to gv kuching okt num?

Sibu also if got thanks!===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

Thanks,

Jackson