PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39

Cksksoh
02-04-13, 00:42
Brother, No offense but it seems like your MILF does not tally. One moment sexy young ****, the next moment Fat MILF like this. So which is which bro? LOLHey bro, don't get jealous over other brother good fortune. All the pic is of the same girl. See the necklace & right hand bracelet. Its visible almost in all the photo. We should appreciate our bro sharing to us his good misfortune. Maybe one day, we also can have his kind of fun.

ViperZ
02-04-13, 06:24
Bro. Its the same person. Its only position that makes her looks slim. Do observe properly. The necklace, the nail colour. If only I can show the face to you, but I have to keep her private.

By the way, she's not fat. But chubby and petite looking.

Kindkly observe this picI can vouch for it. If you save all the pictures and view as either small or medium thumbnails, the black censorship will go away and you can clearly see the face.

Slow Reloader
02-04-13, 10:01
Hey. They are plasterboard cubicles with curtain doors. I would have to agree that MP's are not the best environment for FJ's but that said I have had quite a few and have generally been happy because usually I get what I expect and they do charge too much, I have been asked for 400 before which of course I just laughed at. No one is worth 400 LOL.

I have a few OKT numbers but never tried as yet in Kuching. A number of years back I went through a taxi driver on 2 occasions and had myself a couple of sweet indons but really it the process felt very seedy and dark and even at times unsafe. Language barrier is also a problem.You should go back and read my FR quite some time back about nearly being caught red-handed doing FJ in an MP.

Anyway, tried out 1 OKT stock last week, none worth it in terms of looks so better wait. I'll try to SMS him in English 1 day and see if he response. Want me to ask if he'll entertain a Gringo? (I presume white? Or are you a banana. I almost always go for the SMT to MILF type as I thnk their service is way better.

Super Horny
02-05-13, 00:37
I really really glad that you all really like my MILF. It makes me proud of myself. She is the best MILF I ever fucked. Before this, I've fucked a so-so MILF's. I received sooooo many request from bros out there, asking me how to contact my MILF and I did gave you all the I. The name in Yahoo Messenger. Anybody lucky to chat with her. By the way, I'm sorry because I can't provide the contact number of her. Good luck guys. In the mean time, let we 'have fun' first. But unfortunately, only in the weekend. Otherwise caught red handed by my girlfriend and her hubby's relatives. Hahahahaa

Mr Gringo
02-06-13, 07:12
You should go back and read my FR quite some time back about nearly being caught red-handed doing FJ in an MP.

Anyway, tried out 1 OKT stock last week, none worth it in terms of looks so better wait. I'll try to SMS him in English 1 day and see if he response. Want me to ask if he'll entertain a Gringo? (I presume white? Or are you a banana. I almost always go for the SMT to MILF type as I thnk their service is way better.Ha ha don't read too deep into the name. And best never to reveal too much about yourself in the open forum. Sure you must know that, right?

Slow Reloader
02-06-13, 15:33
Was using the service of girls provided by OKT A T yesterday. On way out, happened to see a cute girl accompanying a middle age men to he lift from a room on the other side of the lift corridor. I think it was quite obvious they're not related. However, she was not one of the girls under OKT A T stock but somehow was located on the same floor. Can anyone PM me the ctc of other OKT who happen to be using the same hotel? Thanks.

As for the FR from the girl:

Name : Keke.

Boobs: Nice and firm.

Looks 5. 5/10.

BBBJ: requested CBJ. OK with me.

Pussy. OK tightness. No fingering.

Performance: So so. Did allow me to touch her anus while she cowgirl me and this made her quite steam. Quite accomodating to position requests and does not complain much but attitude is a bit "sian sian".

Damage: 160.

(Checked out the other PRC girl. Lousy looks so excused myself. Got 1 thai girl but she was sick.)

Super Horny
02-08-13, 04:02
Among others photos of her.

Super Horny
02-08-13, 04:07
The bird view.

Super Horny
02-08-13, 04:11
Curvaceous body.

Prestigejy
02-14-13, 03:09
I was lucky to be able to score a 8/10 NL during the 2nd day of CNY.

Got to know this NL (Nur) from a social network site before CNY. Chatted for around 2 weeks plus before asking her out for dinner.

SOP. Beginning with erotic questions which lead to more physical touches and finally lead to bed.

Big boobies I would say as most NL have. Dark nipples. Soft moan during the action. BBBJ skill still has room for improvement. Pussy

Clean shaved.

Damage: Rm 10 reload card+ Rm 40 for room in one cheap inn.

Prestigejy
02-14-13, 03:14
As promised

Super Horny
02-17-13, 01:34
Bro, I saw you have been tried for many chicks, any tactics you could share?

ThanksActually bro. Maybe of my luck la. I did hunt my chicks through social network (FB, Yahoo Messenger ). Talk and chat with them nicely. It really took quite sometimes but you have to be patience. Girls like to be treated nicely and to be pampered. Use a lovey and caring words during chaating with them. Then after few weeks or months, try la to bring her out for drinks or what so ever.

Super Horny
02-17-13, 01:39
Here are the photos of my MILF last night. Gave her a Chinese New Year visit, after missed it last week due to preparation for CNY. Heheheheee.

KuchingSiawKia
02-17-13, 05:21
Went to try out this mp.

Name: Ah Lan.

Origin: PRC.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10 A bit chubby.

Boobs: C cup.

Nipples: Din See.

Pussy: Din See.

Massage: 6/10 Average.

HJ: Din try. Offered at RM 50.

Damage: RM 25.

Most of the MLs are above 30. She's among the prettiest here.

KuchingSiawKia
02-17-13, 05:24
After cheong-ing at lan kuai fong, went to opp mp.

Name: Ah Zhen.

Body: 6/10.

Nipples: Din see.

Massage: 7/10.

HJ: 6/10 Offered at RM50 but nego till RM30.

Damage: RM 25 + Rm 30.

Noted few nice looking MLs here. Mostly all MLs here are late 20.

TheDarkAngle
02-17-13, 16:40
2. 5 mile? Near whr?

After cheong-ing at lan kuai fong, went to opp mp.

Name: Ah Zhen.

HJ: 6/10 Offered at RM50 but nego till RM30.

Damage: RM 25 + Rm 30.

Noted few nice looking MLs here. Mostly all MLs here are late 20.

KuchingSiawKia
02-18-13, 05:16
Nearby grandma bakuteh there.

2. 5 mile? Near whr?

Super Horny
02-18-13, 23:36
Here are the photos of my very last trip to my MILF last weekend. Going to see her again this weekend. Looking forward to see her again.

Super Horny
02-20-13, 23:46
Before the real action begin.

Prestigejy
02-22-13, 13:16
Thanks for the question about the posts I posted. She is 25-26.

She got a bf work as army before this and got dumped by her bf. She connected to me via FB. Its hard to get her to bed. She got the idea of romantic bf with good heart. Figure it out bro. If contact given out, kaboom. Every thing in drain. Hope you guys understand.

PearlP
02-23-13, 14:08
For Your Next Chill, Let PearlP do the Fixing

Quality Girls Chinese Speaking

"Squirting Machines"

"Long Riders"

My Selling Price.

Outcalls only.

1h RM200

2h RM250

4h RM400

Note: Do Not SMS Me and Please Call Only for Serious people Only!

Phone Number:[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Kuching Area Only!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KuchingSiawKia
02-24-13, 06:55
This is my first time to this mp. Design was good but got noise from gym upstairs.

Name: Yang Yang.

Face: 7/10.

HJ: Offered but din take. Din ask for price.

Boobs: B cup. See from outside.

Pussy: Din see.

GFE: 6/10.

Damage: RM 30.

WIR: Yes for others.

Spotted 3 PRCs when I visit this mp. Most of them are pretty. Got 1 very skinny PRC and 1 sexy PRC sitting when I went out.

Super Horny
02-24-13, 10:11
Having a fun excited nite with my MILF last nite. Can't wait for another round tonite.

Mr Gringo
02-26-13, 04:48
I rechecked the EXIF data. You did modify one of the photos at a later time.

However the time on your Nokia showed that you took the photos at 9:50 am but you said in your report you took it at night.

I have no problems with your photos taken with a camera phone or a DSLR, only problem is what you said didn't match the data on the photo.

Having said that, isn't it more appropriate for your photos to appear in the picture gallery or photo section?I hope I don't offend by expressing my opinion here.

atBro Miao28, with respect, I'm not convinced the photos are fake as EXIF data is not entirely foolproof and there can be time signature errors through aperture issues but your point is well taken as I have also questioned the validity of the posts because quite honestly what do we (the ISG community) gain from it, all of superhorny's 40 posts have been about this same girl, it's actually a little annoying.

atSuperhorny, with equal respect, you are uploading photos of a lady that you are never in a million years going to share contact with the rest of us here, you have made that clear. So just do what we all do and tell us about it. Then move on, I don't even look at the photos anymore because I lost interest a long time ago LOL, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Out of 40 posts, you have never mentioned anything but your 'MILF'.40 posts about one girl? Again I say with respect that you must understand why we all use this forum, its not to see pics of an individual and his girlfriend, its to share valuable information so we can all hope to gain from our collective knowledge, show us something new bro, give us some info we can use as we all do for each other.

Love and peace to all

DickyDick
02-27-13, 07:16

Race: Local NL.

Face: 7/10, MILF.

Boobs: 9/10, round firm 36C.

Body: 7/10, have gained some weight.

Ass: 8/10, great shape.

FJ: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10, as usual.

Damage: 150

DickyDick
02-27-13, 07:22
Name: Gina.

Race: Pinoy.

Face: 7/10, the sweetest among others.

Body: 6/10, petite (not my type though)

Boobs: 6/10, small B, doesn't take off or allow to suck.

Ass: 6/10.

HJ: 5/10, nothing special.

Massage: 5/10.

GFE: 7/10, chatty, friendly, doesn't rush.

Damage: 70

Enrique I
02-28-13, 06:33
Name : didn't ask.

Face: MILF type7/10.

Body 6/10 she is huge!

Skin: 7/10.

Massage: 8/10 strong powerful.

HJ: 8/10 slow and not rushing.

Damage : rm100

Bungee Man
02-28-13, 10:04
I would like to apologise to all of you bros. Its not my intention to annoyed you all by posting all about 1 girls only. It just tht I'm really excited to have her becos I never had a girl as perfect as her before. From now on. I will stop posting anything about her until I found a new girl to be featured here. Sorry guys.Bro. Super Horney, since this forum is about cheonging and mongering, why don't you post your FR and photos in the photo gallery section since it is meant for posting pics anyway and we can continue to enjoy your photos of your MILF? I enjoy watching your photos and would be sorry to miss seeing them if you decides to stop posting them. Bungee Man, Over and Out!

Enrique I
03-01-13, 10:51

Nationality: China.

Name: dunno

FJ: offered but I rejected becoz she looks damn old

HJ: 2/10 rushing.

FK: offered but I rejected becoz of her bad breath.

Damage: RM50+ tips RM10

WIR: NO! NEVER!

Hunterz Cat
03-03-13, 04:41
Hey guys, sorry for out of the blue appearance and comment. I'm from another forum, which was spammed by group of notorious people (fake IDs, multiple logins etc). Its like all of sudden the forum gets injected with adrenaline and everyone started posting competition. Fake or real posts, its really a subjective question after all. There are forumers who choose to believe in these stories, some just question the creditibility. But we among the brothers are together as a bond and we do know each other well in real life. So our information flow is always open, but with discreetion.

Miao28 I understand your concern towards the fake postings and EXIF data modification etc. But due to the fact this forum runs a open to all policy, and lack of admin monitoring, you just have to ignore those who choose to believe what they see without questioning at all. They should be caution when you raise a first hand warning. If people choose to be blinded, why bother to help?

As for viperZ posting of pegasus, I hope you mean you saw the signboard of pegasus only but not knowing if the business is running or not when you were passing by xanadu.

Cheers lads.

Enrique I
03-04-13, 00:27
Name : mi feng (bee)

China.

Body: slim, petite, very fit.

Skin: a bit dark / tanned but vey smooth.

Massage: 4/10, just pinch here and there.

Fj: do it outside the MP.

HJ: 7/10 not rushing, gentle and slow down when I want to cum.

GFE: 1/10 friendly but very pro.

Attitude: 8/10. Allow suck niples, roaming but no fingering. Can touch the vagina.

Damage : rm 100.

WIR : tried her twice already. Most probably no.

P / S This is a Genuine report not FAKE REPORT. Thanks.

DickyDick
03-04-13, 01:21
First time go to this place, quite good environment, massage rate also very cheap. Around 8 girls working there, mostly PRC and Indon. The PRC are totally out, so I choose the cutest Indon while my friend took another Indon name N.

Name: Tk.

Origin: Ponti, been to Kuching almost 2 year.

Face: 8/10, love her face, short hair just suit her.

Body: 7/10, slim but not petite.

Boobs: 7/10, small B with big aerola nipples.

Massage: 7/10, quite good, can see that she really is trying to massage.

HJ: 6/10, nothing special.

FJ:.150 offered.

GFE: 7/10, chatty, love to tease and laugh.

Damage: 38+30

Goshi46
03-04-13, 07:04
Was driving ACH area, found to this shadow on t way, saw a local girl chubby, but attractive for chubby lovers;

Proceed to room, neet and clean atmosphere, massage was good, during chit chat ask for extras, she willing to but expensive, HJ 50, if show boobs 50, fj 100, ,

For me its expensive, so just finish masaage only.

For those who love chubby with big boobs, can give try, may be you can nego with her.

Forgot name think ann. E

Member #2177
03-04-13, 09:48
Name : mi feng (bee)

China.

Body: slim, petite, very fit.

Skin: a bit dark / tanned but vey smooth.

Massage: 4/10, just pinch here and there.

Fj: do it outside the MP.

HJ: 7/10 not rushing, gentle and slow down when I want to cum.

GFE: 1/10 friendly but very pro.

Attitude: 8/10. Allow suck niples, roaming but no fingering. Can touch the vagina.

Damage : rm 100.

WIR : tried her twice already. Most probably no.

P / S This is a Genuine report not FAKE REPORT. Thanks.Is GYX the name of the shop? Initials? I presume it's in Chinese?

Enrique I
03-04-13, 17:31
Is GYX the name of the shop? Initials? I presume it's in Chinese?Ya, Jin Ye Yuan. But I dunno why in english is Gang Ya Xuan or something. Very easy to locate. Same row with Condom House.

Enrique I
03-04-13, 17:39
Name : Diana or something. I believe is fake name.

Iban.

3x years old.

Face 6/10, MILF type, come fuck me face.

Body: 6/10, slim, petite but skin abit loose already.

FJ : 8/10 doggy, cowboy. 69, never reject my request except unwilling to let me fuvk her anal.

BJ 8/10 deep throat.

FK : this woman is insane, she likes fk until biting my lips. I don't like this way, too aggresive.

Damage : rm 200 for how many rounds as long as you can.

I lost her contact number but I heard that she is working at pub. Dunno which pub.

Her feet is pretty. I like to lick her asshole, vagina dan feet, of course. Sucking beautiful toes is always better than suck nipple.

Enrique I
03-04-13, 17:46
Name : L*na.

Age late 20.

Malay.

Body 7/10. Tall, fit but not really slim.

BBBJ: 9/10 suck dick, balls until I blow.

Fj: 9/10 very aggressive. She likes cowgirl. Ask me to do it raw but I refuse.

Face : 6/10 not pretty but 100% come fuck me face.

GFE 8/10, french kiss is allowed.

CIM : yes, face shot also can but I cannot cum already. Blow too many times already.

WIR : I fuck her more than 10 times but I heard that she is recently married.

Damage rm300 becoz she allows unto fuck her whole night as long as you can do it. Most of my local friends fuxked her already.

[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Enrique I
03-04-13, 17:51
Hi, does any member encounter any ML is willing to give foot job. I want to try this!

DickyDick
03-05-13, 01:59
Name: Z*Z*

Origin: Fujian, PRC.

Face: 7/10, average MILF look.

Body: 7/10, slim medium type.

Boobs: 9/10, solid busty C / D, really firm and soft, hanging and not saggy at all.

Nipples: 9/10, big aerola but really sensitive, only suck for awhile as she said she can't stand it.

Ass: 6/10, not really touching.

HJ: 7/10, told me to massage her boobs slowly while she moaned and doing HJ.

Massage: 4/10, not really comfortable.

GFE: 5/10, other than her killer cleavage, she had bad breath, playing with her phone while in the session.

Damage: 50+50, told me to give her tips but I refuse

Member #4340
03-05-13, 02:48

Age late 20.

Malay.

CIM : yes, face shot also can but I cannot cum already. Blow too many times already.

Damage rm300 becoz she allows unto fuck her whole night as long as you can do it. Most of my local friends fuxked her already.Mind to share how to contact her? Let me know.

Cheers bro.

Crablai
03-05-13, 04:13
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Total Handy
03-05-13, 04:18
Subscribe to Jackson and will PM you the details.

Hi, does any member encounter any ML is willing to give foot job. I want to try this!

Goshi46
03-05-13, 05:19
Find Chinese MILF 39 yrs, through some frend, gone to place near by cat city,

Booobs 36 size with big areola, body chuby, nothing to shout, just proceed and bed, she is cold and bed, dnt like kiss, direct touch my dk, , few minutes bbj, just ok, did 2 rounds, but just ok, nothing special, may be next time dnt try her, unless no choice to reduce water level.

Damage 70 rm 2 shoots.

Notiguy
03-05-13, 05:29
Was having drinks at Jalan Song and spotted this mp from a far. Quite a prominent location but I had never explored it before. So what the heck.

PRC. MILF spec.

Body 6/10.

Boobs. Nothing to shout about, small.

Massage. Decent. 7/10 including brief superman scrotum massage.

GFE. Good, light kissing, cat bath and hugging but didn't strip.

WIR : Yes.

HJ : slow and sensual not a rusher.

Damage : RM38 + RM50 (on the promise that there will be more to come next visit)

Even though there wasn't more extras, I will probably go back because of the environment. The place was quiet, good massage bed, spacious room, dim enough and air cond just cold enough. It's not super high class but it's definitely not like Huo Feng Hung which reminded me of a discotheque with ah beng music.

Crablai
03-05-13, 14:56
First time go to this place, quite good environment, massage rate also very cheap. Around 8 girls working there, mostly PRC and Indon. The PRC are totally out, so I choose the cutest Indon while my friend took another Indon name N.

Name: Tk.

Origin: Ponti, been to Kuching almost 2 year.

Face: 8/10, love her face, short hair just suit her.

Body: 7/10, slim but not petite.

Boobs: 7/10, small B with big aerola nipples.

Massage: 7/10, quite good, can see that she really is trying to massage.

FJ:.150 offered.

GFE: 7/10, chatty, love to tease and laugh.

Damage: 38+30May I know where is SPK? Thanks

Notiguy
03-06-13, 04:46
Find Chinese MILF 39 yrs, through some frend, gone to place near by cat city,

Booobs 36 size with big areola, body chuby, nothing to shout, just proceed and bed, she is cold and bed, dnt like kiss, direct touch my dk, , few minutes bbj, just ok, did 2 rounds, but just ok, nothing special, may be next time dnt try her, unless no choice to reduce water level.

Damage 70 rm 2 shoots.At least it was very economical bro. Plus was she local? If so local Chinese ladies are hard to find, though I could be mistaken.

Goshi46
03-06-13, 05:57
Was boring at home, so went to my regular piggy, same warm well come as usual, , after chit chat, proceed to room, few minutes foreplay, bbj, then tried doggy, cowgirl, , so on, still she is nice, despite having many time fk, gone out with promise to rtrn back again and again,

Goshi46
03-06-13, 09:05
At least it was very economical bro. Plus was she local? If so local Chinese ladies are hard to find, though I could be mistaken.No doubt, she is economical, may be after few meeting, she offer free, and improve her service.

Member #2177
03-06-13, 10:11
I finally found the place after some searching and promptly went for a session. I didn't ask for Mi Feng but picked based on my preference and to my delight, it was the person I had wanted to try. She was very chatty and friendly. No regrets and I guess I'll be making more visits to her.

Name: Mi Feng.

Origin: Zhuhai, China.

Body: Slim & Petite. Nice breasts.

Face: Very Sweet.

Massage: 6/10 (not too bad considering that it's a HJ shop)

HJ: 8/10

Damage: RM100 + tips.

WIR: Yes. I want to get a FJ one of these days.

Enrique I
03-06-13, 15:46
I finally found the place after some searching and promply went for a session. I didn't ask for Mi Feng but picked based on my preference and to my delight, it was the person I had wanted to try. She was very chatty and friendly. No regrets and I guess I'll be making more visits to her.

Name: Mi Feng.

Origin: Zhuhai, China.

Body: Slim & Petite. Nice breasts.

Face: Very Sweet.

Massage: 6/10 (not too bad considering that it's a HJ shop)

HJ: 8/10

Damage: RM100 + tips.

WIR: Yes. I want to get a FJ one of these days.Congrats bro. At least someone can prove that I wasnt posting fake report. I saw a couple of milfs there. Will try them next time.

Rachtapur
03-07-13, 07:48

Age late 20.

Malay.

Damage rm300 becoz she allows unto fuck her whole night as long as you can do it. Most of my local friends fuxked her already.Bro I'm interested with her. Mind to share contact.

Waterhead
03-07-13, 09:45
Willl be in Kuching from 22-24. Any place I can cheong? Any suggestion?

Bundanko
03-10-13, 09:04
Saw some young chicks hanging around in the evening in the dark at Petanak. Has anyone tried? What is the deal and what nationality are they?

DickyDick
03-10-13, 13:33
Local NL. Rate around 80 include room.

Saw some young chicks hanging around in the evening in the dark at Petanak. Has anyone tried? What is the deal and what nationality are they?

Rob135711
03-11-13, 05:25
After 6 years lurking on the forum, I finally paid my subscription, now waiting to be activated. Thank you for electronic cc bills, now her majesty can't see where I spend my $$.

SexKiller
03-12-13, 09:14
Local NL. Rate around 80 include room.You ever tried. Fresh.

SexKiller
03-12-13, 09:50
Here are the photos of my MILF last night. Gave her a Chinese New Year visit, after missed it last week due to preparation for CNY. Heheheheee.How much. PRC? Intro?

GemTiger2012
03-12-13, 23:38
ML No. 8.

Body: 5/10 Shortish, love handles around tummy but bearable due to the boobs and face.

Boobs: 7/10 Nice, natural jugs.

Face: 7/10 Quite pleasant

Massage: 7/10 After 10 minutes massaging my neck and shoulders I told her to just massage my arse for the rest of the session. Besides the usual Superman she also wanked and arsed-massaged me with me in the doggy position (less stress as my tree trunk thighs are not resting on hers). Wanted to fuck her nice tits but she avoided coyly saying my dick was full with oil. She catbathed me instead with those melons.

BBBJ, FK, FJ: No.

Damage: 100 (she's a bit of a money face and will ask for more but just be firm. I've stripped her naked and finger-fucked her on previous occasions, same price).

Joe Yap
03-13-13, 04:10
Have any bro out there tried good okt stock. Please pm me because I've never tried before. Would it be better than MP?

Mantit
03-14-13, 03:51
I have been missing from action for a long time. Any recommendation of sweet young things with pretty face and nice body plus great attitude?

Naihiak
03-14-13, 04:21
Local NL. Rate around 80 include room.Where exactly? I never saw one. Sure local NL?

Manga00
03-14-13, 11:52
Ban Hock.

Name: Didn't ask.

Skin: Good skin tone and smooth.

Boobs: B.

Massage: 5/10.

Powerful enough and no 'piano pressing'. Anyway, for me just ok. Because get used to pure massage.

HJ: 6/10.

Yes. Nice. When I took off my underwear, to the surprise of her. Wow (and smiled).

GFE: 5/10.

Damage: 80

DickyDick
03-15-13, 08:21
Petanak, opposite Temuai Lounge. Street WL. Tried twice, not really recommended though.

Where exactly? I never saw one. Sure local NL?

Kennysex
03-16-13, 06:03
Have heard of this place few times, finally tried once. Went in this place, saw few PCS sitting there, look normal (just average type). Just choose one name TT (No3) and proceed to room. Only have 5 rooms there and covered by a curtain. After went in, direct ask me to strip off all. Massage was so so only, and she keep hinting for extra. I asked what is extra and she replied you know one, everything can, but that day she only can do HJ due to period. Proceed with HJ only, she removed her top and let you roaming any place. Here's the review :-

Name : TT (No3)

Origin : PRC.

Face : 5/10.

Boobs : B (Not allow suck)

Height : around 160cm.

Body : slim.

HJ : 7/10. Lying next to you and touching your body while leg also touch your leg.

GFE : 6/10.

Damage : Massage (30) + HJ (50)

Mantit
03-16-13, 09:33
I was refer to check out 988 at Burung Api. I found out that she is actually originally at XMT and moved to Burung Api. Please read my previous review on her: Tien Tien.

Chose another sweet girl here.

Name: Ah Lee.

Origin: Guang Zhou.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Body: slim.

Skin: not great but ok 6/10.

Boobs: 34 small B, great shape, soft.

Nipples: dark. Don't let me suck.

Pussy: did not let me see or touch.

Butt: ok.

FJ: no.

HJ: yes.

Massage: not bad.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 30+50

Joe Yap
03-19-13, 06:36
Man CT81.

Name: didn't ask.

Body: 7/10.

Breast: B cup soft handful nipple average size

Didn't see only put hands inside body.

Massage: 9/10.

HJ: 8/10.

Damage 50 + 50.

GFE 9/10 friendly and smiley face

WIR: anytime when need a good rub down with happy ending.

Joe Yap
03-19-13, 14:09
Was with couple of friends roaming night clubs and ordered some Vietnamese and prc on KTV.

One of the prc is damn high and hot with good melons.

At least a 34C handful.

She's high when we were dancing and occasionally showed off her cleavage

Then while dancing with her, she dragged me aside to a wall and told me she's horny and show me her nipple.

Damn! Damn hot and sexy boobs. Round, soft, bouncing and most of all the nipple is pinkish and pointy.

If we were alone, I would have Fxxx her on the spot. Too bad I can't bring her out because too late and wife expecting me to go home by 2am. That was around 1am already.

Her name is Xiao fang.

Height 160.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Wish I can meet her again but she's going back 19 March.

MeowMeowKch
03-22-13, 22:15
Vietnamese Chicks available in town!

Dmg:

1h / 200.

4h / 400.

8h / 600 (overnight)

All chicks are good looking and speaking Chinese,

We provide OUTCALL service only!

Just make a phone call and tell me where you are, as long as kuching area,

We can make a delivery to your hotel room!

MeowMeowKch
03-22-13, 22:19
Willl be in Kuching from 22-24. Any place I can cheong? Any suggestion?Outcall service want? Pm me for info.

MeowMeowKch
03-23-13, 05:27
Have any bro out there tried good okt stock. Please pm me because I've never tried before. Would it be better than MP?Jz pm me. I got okt to intro. Outcall service. Delivery to your place like McD and Pizza. Haha. As long as Kuching area.

Crablai
03-23-13, 10:24

Dmg:

1h / 200.

4h / 400.

8h / 600 (overnight)

We can make a delivery to your hotel room!1 h can how many shot?

4 h can how many shot?

8 h can how many shot?

I am local, did you provide hotel oso? How much?

Mantit
03-23-13, 12:09
Name: Xiao Han.

Origin: Szechuan

Hair: long and silky smooth.

Face: pretty 8/10.

Body: slim.

Skin: smooth, fair, soft 10/10.

Boobs: 34B soft

Nipples: big. (I suspect she has kid before)

Pussy: soft.

Pubic hair: soft.

She is talkative and playful. She sounded old but look young.

Bungee Man
03-24-13, 01:44
Name: Xiao Han.

Origin: Szechuan

She is talkative and playful. She sounded old but look young.

Damage: 30+50Bro, I noticed the massage rate for prc is only RM30 while extras are only RM50. Over here in Kota Kinabalu we are paying at least RM68 (no oil used) for 1 hour massage by prc ML while extras for HJ is RM50 and if more than just HJ, RM100. FJ for prc WL through the okt is around RM160 for 1 hour. I guess like food (Kuching laksa and "kon Lau Mee") things are always cheaper over there in Kuching!

SoloTraveler
03-24-13, 10:03
Jz pm me. I got okt to intro. Outcall service. Delivery to your place like McD and Pizza. Haha. As long as Kuching area.Please pm me if comfortable to do so, thanks, may drop be year end or beginning of 2014 so have to make some homework on Kuching and KL first in order to avoid wasting of time and feel frustrated.

Joraiden
03-24-13, 10:22
I have been missing from action for a long time. Any recommendation of sweet young things with pretty face and nice body plus great attitude?Bro, go to Kui Lin at 101. Look for Gina (pinay MILF ML) or Jhana (pinay SYT).

But no FJ. Only sensual HJ.

Best of luck, brother.

DickyDick
03-25-13, 10:16
Hello brother, please check your inbox.

Thanks.

Bro, go to Kui Lin at 101. Look for Gina (pinay MILF ML) or Jhana (pinay SYT).

But no FJ. Only sensual HJ.

Best of luck, brother.

JojoKooks
03-25-13, 12:40
Hey. I'm new here. Can I know where I can get HJ or fj near the town? If can the damge below 60.

Arr Lee
03-26-13, 11:23
Hello all, new here.

Any good MP near the Hock Lee center?

Just come to work here so doesn't have any transport to go around.

On call service also OK.

Staying at 360 Urban resort hotel for this whole week.

PM me for any deals.

Thanks

Arr Lee
03-26-13, 11:30
Hi there.

Is there any MP near the Hock Lee Center?

1st time in Kuching.

Came here for some work and doesn't have any transport to go around.

Will be here the whole week.

On call service also OK.

PM me.

Thanks

GemTiger2012
03-27-13, 03:26
Hi there.

PM me.

ThanksHow to PM you?

Slow Reloader
03-27-13, 15:26
Tried out one of B's stock yesterday. Here is my FR.

Name: Wen Wen (of Mann Mann in cantonese)

Origin: HK.

Face: Sweet with glasses! (My fetish! .

Body: Medium to very very slightly meaty. Some striae on her buttocks.

Boobs: C.

Ass: Nice.

Pussy: Wet and tight. Untrimmed.

Started with the usual knock on door and entry. Wow. Nice sexy and transparent lingerie! Glasses! Looked very much like the girl with glasses in my previous Sibu FR. Immediately agreed. She stripped first and on the way to the shower, I gently grabbed her and she responded with a seductive cuddle and helped me undressed while I caressed her boobs and tits. Already very responsive with immediate hardening. Shit I knew that I was in for a challenge to last long in this case. Already very steamed. Showered and went to bed but before that had another standing cuddle.

She started catbath with me lying down. I reached down and played with her tits. She was steamed and my brother was fully standing. She moved sideways for a CBJ (which I do not mind at all). In this position I was able to touch her clit. It was engorged and firm. Gently circling it caused her to moan and I knew she was turned on because her wetness was increasing. I alternate the touching of her clit with running a finger along the opening of her vagina and she was close to orgasm! I did not finger her as I know most girl don't like this. She straddled me for a cowgirl. It was good! I loved being able to lick her tits and reach back to caress her anus to cause her to be more aroused in this position. The moaning was superb and I knew this would not be a marathon session. The tide was rising fast. She asked me to be on top but I requested sideways. Instead of a spooning sideways, she was almost on her back with me coming from the side. Not very comfy but OK. I was hoping this position would stem my rising tide but it was worse because I could she her aroused face! Beh tahan liao! She moaned even more seductively as I was able to caress her clit this way too! Decided to pull out and take a break and DATY her but she refused so switched to missionary. Very wet and slippery now. Shit! Moaning was incredible so bent down to lick her tits while still banging her. She was really writhing in pleasure. Held down both her wrists over her head and gently kissed the sensitive inner arms. Very ticklish and arousing for her. Moaning and sucking her breaths. More wetness. I really enjoyed this and couldn't hold it back anymore so quickened the tempo and finally exploded. Could not reach my doggy stage :-(

WIR: Yes!

Anyone got a WL with glasses, please intro!

Arr Lee
03-28-13, 12:08

Anyone got a WL with glasses, please intro!Where can I get her?

Any address?

Slow Reloader
03-28-13, 21:55

Started with the usual knock on door and entry. Wow. Nice sexy and transparent lingerie! Glasses! Looked very much like the girl with glasses in my previous Sibu FR. Immediately agreed. She stripped first and on the way to the shower, I gently grabbed her and she responded with a seductive cuddle and helped me undressed while I caressed her boobs and tits. Already very responsive with immediate hardening. Shit I knew that I was in for a challenge to last long in this case. Already very steamed. Showered and went to bed but before that had another standing cuddle.

She started catbath with me lying down. I reached down and played with her tits. She was steamed and my brother was fully standing. She moved sideways for a CBJ (which I do not mind at all). In this position I was able to touch her clit. It was engorged and firm. Gently circling it caused her to moan and I knew she was turned on because her wetness was increasing. I alternate the touching of her clit with running a finger along the opening of her vagina and she was close to orgasm! I did not finger her as I know most girl don't like this. She straddled me for a cowgirl. It was good! I loved being able to lick her tits and reach back to caress her anus to cause her to be more aroused in this position. The moaning was superb and I knew this would not be a marathon session. The tide was rising fast. She asked me to be on top but I requested sideways. Instead of a spooning sideways, she was almost on her back with me coming from the side. Not very comfy but OK. I was hoping this position would stem my rising tide but it was worse because I could she her aroused face! Beh tahan liao! She moaned even more seductively as I was able to caress her clit this way too! Decided to pull out and take a break and DATY her but she refused so switched to missionary. Very wet and slippery now. Shit! Moaning was incredible so bent down to lick her tits while still banging her. She was really writhing in pleasure. Held down both her wrists over her head and gently kissed the sensitive inner arms. Very ticklish and arousing for her. Moaning and sucking her breaths. More wetness. I really enjoyed this and couldn't hold it back anymore so quickened the tempo and finally exploded. Could not reach my doggy stage.

Anyone got a WL with glasses, please intro!Oh, and I forgot to mention the part during the sideways action when I was caressing her clit that she was squeezing her own boob and tit with 1 hand. Steamed!

Mo100
03-29-13, 11:23
Went to see my favourite ML as once recommended by GemTiger. Sadly she is on off day. Scounted thru a few MP by noon and not satisfied with any of it. Ended up at Red Rose and got even more disappointed. She refused to unhook her bra for to to caress her boobs. Paid RM100 and go half way thru before ejaculation. The ML kept complaining I take too long to cum. She want FJ for extra RM200. C'mon she can forget it. I only FJ with ML who is willing to take off their bra for me to caress their boobs.

Before this, I went to another MP. Paid RM10 to ML and walk straight out after she refused to take off her bra for me to caress.

Any bro here mind to PM me any ML there who is willing to unhook their bra for 'pathetic' and 'paranoid' customer like me. All I want is the ML to unhook her bra and let me caress her breast and make me cum.

MP scene get worse in my mind now. Sad me.

Thanks in advance for the sharing.

Prestigejy
03-31-13, 02:56
Went to see my favourite ML as once recommended by GemTiger. Sadly she is on off day. Scounted thru a few MP by noon and not satisfied with any of it. Ended up at Red Rose and got even more disappointed. She refused to unhook her bra for to to caress her boobs. Paid RM100 and go half way thru before ejaculation. The ML kept complaining I take too long to cum. She want FJ for extra RM200. C'mon she can forget it. I only FJ with ML who is willing to take off their bra for me to caress their boobs.

Before this, I went to another MP. Paid RM10 to ML and walk straight out after she refused to take off her bra for me to caress.

Any bro here mind to PM me any ML there who is willing to unhook their bra for 'pathetic' and 'paranoid' customer like me. All I want is the ML to unhook her bra and let me caress her breast and make me cum.

Thanks in advance for the sharing.All the branches Of Liao Ning can do more than that. Cheong safely.

Manga00
03-31-13, 03:31
If you want FJ, better don't go to MPs. They are many raids so MLs don't want to take the risk including not to take off. If you don't agree with the charges, you can just leave. Nobody force you. Just respect them too.

For real fun you can enjoy, just call XXX and PM them.

Thanks in advance for the sharing.

JamesX09
03-31-13, 08:55
For the benefits of all bros, unless you are so lucky to hook up with this ML, better don't waste your time & petrol going to this MP. I'm talking about Roz next to Sentral. I had good experience on my 1st with this ML called BB. Pretty, slim, sexy, friendly & satisfactory services includ HJ for RM70 only. No money face. She gave me her phone too. BUT that was then.

On both my 2nd visit & 3rd visit, she was lying on sofa playing phone. When I asked for her, she said she not free & showing her rude arrogant WTF face to my shocking, & she continue playing her phone ignoring my presence. I just left because don't wan waste my time with such rude girl. Either she no interest to earn money or she getting too popular & only choose the customers she wants. Whatever it is, I don't wana waste my time figuring it out. She may be pretty & all but she not getting any respect or another single cents from me. Disgusting attitude & her phone num down the trash too. Never again to this MP esp this BB. Ever! WTF!

Mo100
03-31-13, 15:28
If you want FJ, better don't go to MPs. They are many raids so MLs don't want to take the risk including not to take off. If you don't agree with the charges, you can just leave. Nobody force you. Just respect them too.

For real fun you can enjoy, just call XXX and PM them.Thanks to your reply. You are a little strange.

I'm not looking for FJ in MP. I don't do FJ in MP. Raids are common now and then. Price is no issue, they are all standard, some may ask more. Of course, nobody and nothing force me. I respect them more than just respecting them. I love them. Otherwise, I won't visit them.

I'm looking for massage and HJ plus I like caressing their breasts, skin to skin.

JamesX09
03-31-13, 16:40
For the benefits of all bros, unless you are so lucky to hook up with this ML, better don't waste your time & petrol going to this MP. I'm talking about Roz next to Sentral. I had good experience on my 1st with this ML called BB. Pretty, slim, sexy, friendly & satisfactory services includ HJ for RM70 only. No money face. She gave me her phone too. BUT that was then.

On both my 2nd visit & 3rd visit, she was lying on sofa playing phone. When I asked for her, she said she not free & showing her rude arrogant WTF face to my shocking, & she continue playing her phone ignoring my presence. I just left because don't wan waste my time with such rude girl. Either she no interest to earn money or she getting too popular & only choose the customers she wants. Whatever it is, I don't wana waste my time figuring it out. She may be pretty & all but she not getting any respect or another single cents from me. Disgusting attitude & her phone num down the trash too. Never again to this MP esp this BB. Ever! WTF!

Mantit
04-01-13, 08:04

On both my 2nd visit & 3rd visit, she was lying on sofa playing phone. When I asked for her, she said she not free & showing her rude arrogant WTF face to my shocking, & she continue playing her phone ignoring my presence. I just left because don't wan waste my time with such rude girl. Either she no interest to earn money or she getting too popular & only choose the customers she wants. Whatever it is, I don't wana waste my time figuring it out. She may be pretty & all but she not getting any respect or another single cents from me. Disgusting attitude & her phone num down the trash too. Never again to this MP esp this BB. Ever! WTF!So sad to read this report.

Mantit
04-01-13, 08:08
Any promo at Blue Ocean? Is it rm30 per hour? Any new sweet young thing there? I saw a (I think she is a Vietkong) at the nearby supermarket. Petite, short, slim, perky, pretty.

Goshi46
04-01-13, 08:27

On both my 2nd visit & 3rd visit, she was lying on sofa playing phone. When I asked for her, she said she not free & showing her rude arrogant WTF face to my shocking, & she continue playing her phone ignoring my presence. I just left because don't wan waste my time with such rude girl. Either she no interest to earn money or she getting too popular & only choose the customers she wants. Whatever it is, I don't wana waste my time figuring it out. She may be pretty & all but she not getting any respect or another single cents from me. Disgusting attitude & her phone num down the trash too. Never again to this MP esp this BB. Ever! WTF!your rite bro, I also experince same like you, dnt know why BB her attitude is like that, I also not visit again that place,

Member #4340
04-02-13, 08:38
Long time didn't post, yesterday went to this MP.

Name: Angel.

Origin: Pinoy.

Massage: 10/10.

FJ: yes, but no kick. Later explain.

Face: Sweet smile.

Body: Just Nice.

Pussy: Wet and tight. Trimmed.

As usual, yesterday morning, around 11. 00, sms to my little angel and straight go to this MP. When arrived, she having lunch and straight away greet me and go to clean herself after lunch, then proceed to the room. As usual, we start kissing and straight away massage me. I like her massage, really good men. Then left 15 min, straight away ask for BJ and FJ, then she went to get CD and when enter the room, we start french kiss and start massage my little boy with sensual oil. Then do BJ for a while, then she asking for FJ, so I just ok with it. Then do missionary and after few minutes. Load my gun and happy ending. But the part that I don't really like is can't make noise and have to do silently, come on lah. You guys out there. Do you feel song meh if no moan? Hahahaha. And the bad part is that, now the room no more privacy compare to last time I visited this MP, the cubicle is still fully close, but now, they open the upper parts of the wall and really don't have privacy at all. You can hear what next door are talking.

WIR: will see.

Damage: 150

WolvLang
04-02-13, 10:34
Any promo at Blue Ocean? Is it rm30 per hour? Any new sweet young thing there? I saw a (I think she is a Vietkong) at the nearby supermarket. Petite, short, slim, perky, pretty.Now Promo Rm35 from 1-5pm. I went there just 4 days ago. The petite perky girl you mentioned might be Kelly or Ah Wing.

Fajktwod
04-03-13, 21:28
Name : Jxxx.

Face : 6/10 (CFM look)

Busts : firm and quite handful for me.

Massage :8/10.

GFE :8/10.

HJ :8/10 (topless plus roaming)

CBJ :5/10.

Fj :8/10 (very accommodating)

Special remark :tattoo at lower back.

Total damage :rm200 all in.

Before leaving, she gave me her phone number.

Noobers
04-04-13, 18:50

Before leaving, she gave me her phone number.Locations? Which place?

Noobers
04-04-13, 18:56

Before leaving, she gave me her phone number.Where again? Phone number?

Bonbonahah66
04-05-13, 08:45
For Your Next Chill, Let PearlP do the Fixing

Quality Girls Chinese Speaking

"Squirting Machines"

"Long Riders"

My Selling Price.

Outcalls only.

1h RM200

2h RM250

4h RM400

Note: Do Not SMS Me and Please Call Only for Serious people Only!

Phone Number:[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Kuching Area Only!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Bro can inbox me the number?

Mantit
04-05-13, 09:53
Now Promo Rm35 from 1-5pm. I went there just 4 days ago. The petite perky girl you mentioned might be Kelly or Ah Wing.Thanks bro.

Mantit
04-06-13, 09:03
Thanks to bro Wolvlang, I found the SYT.

Name: Kelly.

Origin: HCM.

Face: 9/10 sweet and cute.

Lips: 9/10.

Skin: smooth 9/10.

Body: petite, short, slim.

Boobs: perky 34A.

Nipples: pointy. Nice to suck.

Pussy: hairy, soft hair.

Butt: nice.

BJ: offered.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly.

Massage: 8/10 mostly using her feet.

Damage: 35+50

Mantit
04-06-13, 09:05
Thanks to bro Wolvlang, I found the SYT.

Name: Kelly.

Origin: HCM.

Face: 9/10 sweet and cute.

Lips: 9/10.

Skin: smooth 9/10.

Body: petite, short, slim.

Boobs: perky 34A.

Nipples: pointy. Nice to suck.

Pussy: hairy, soft hair.

Butt: nice.

BJ: offered.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly.

Massage: 8/10 mostly using her feet.

Damage: 35+50Saw a tall, fair, short hair, big boobs girl. What is her name or no?

MasageLover
04-09-13, 09:53
Now Promo Rm35 from 1-5pm. I went there just 4 days ago. The petite perky girl you mentioned might be Kelly or Ah Wing.Bros, can I know where is Blue Ocean located?

MasageLover
04-09-13, 09:55
Bros, can I know where is Blue Ocean located?

Lonely Kch Guy
04-10-13, 08:27
Oh, and I forgot to mention the part during the sideways action when I was caressing her clit that she was squeezing her own boob and tit with 1 hand. Steamed!I tried Man Man too and she was just too amazing! Just like making love with own gf! Her student look with the pair of glasses is worth dying for.

Wanted to bonk her again today but too bad she went back to HK already.

Bboy Kuching
04-10-13, 09:36

Dmg:

1h / 200.

4h / 400.

8h / 600 (overnight)

We can make a delivery to your hotel room!Bro MeowMeowKch, please PM me your contact, would like to try some Vietnamese delicacy thank you!

Kenty
04-13-13, 05:37
Bros, can I know where is Blue Ocean located?At 101. You hang around the commercial shop house there. Should be able to find it.

Steve Mark
04-13-13, 15:04
FYI all, SP no more.

R*be*t's stock the MILF mamasan better than the 2 girls, but environment too low standard.

Steve Mark
04-13-13, 15:13
A month back I manage to check up the FL PRC stock, heard that 2 new car is coming, the one there is a MILF with big boob show you 1/2 ball, not nice looking but polite enough. Now price increase from 100 to 140.

Kenty
04-14-13, 00:54
A month back I manage to check up the FL PRC stock, heard that 2 new car is coming, the one there is a MILF with big boob show you 1/2 ball, not nice looking but polite enough. Now price increase from 100 to 140.How & where to look for them?

Nick Cole
04-14-13, 02:41
MILF. Met in a local room. Then exchanging photos. Then having fun together.. Yup. True I'm a newbie here but I really enjoy viewing all the photos from Bro Super Horny. I wish Bro Super Horny continue showing us his MILF photos.

Slow Reloader
04-14-13, 13:48
I tried Man Man too and she was just too amazing! Just like making love with own gf! Her student look with the pair of glasses is worth dying for.

Wanted to bonk her again today but too bad she went back to HK already.Girls with glasses are the best bro! .

Rob135711
04-14-13, 14:47
Long time didn't post, yesterday went to this MP...Where is meow? Please pm me. TQ bro

Rob135711
04-14-13, 14:58
Used to frequent my 2 fav ML at ACH and get FS all the time, but recently both seem spooked. One just refuse to take off her bra when FS (which I don't like at all) , the other stated telling me better be fast, which is posting steam for me. And the first one suggested take out. I don't mind except I don't know whether there's any short time hotel or rooms that's clean and discreet nearby. Any bro knows of such place around ACH area? Please pm me if you know. TQ.

Cheong safe.

Kenty
04-14-13, 16:24
I'm newbie here in this forum. Have read quite a few good report. By the way, can the experience friends hint on place for FL.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy yeah!

Super Horny
04-14-13, 16:24
. Yup. True I'm a newbie here but I really enjoy viewing all the photos from Bro Super Horny. I wish Bro Super Horny continue showing us his MILF photos.Bro. Check your pm

Rob135711
04-15-13, 03:38
I'm newbie here in this forum. Have read quite a few good report. By the way, can the experience friends hint on place for FL.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy yeah!IMHO FL generally are found not in specific places, I may be wrong though. They may be in most unlikely places like kopitiam and thru contact. Seen a few in adult type social website. The ones who advert there are generally expensive, never tried them before. Anyone has other insight in Kuching about this? PM me if you are in a sharing mood.

Mr Gringo
04-15-13, 08:00

On both my 2nd visit & 3rd visit, she was lying on sofa playing phone. When I asked for her, she said she not free & showing her rude arrogant WTF face to my shocking, & she continue playing her phone ignoring my presence. I just left because don't wan waste my time with such rude girl. Either she no interest to earn money or she getting too popular & only choose the customers she wants. Whatever it is, I don't wana waste my time figuring it out. She may be pretty & all but she not getting any respect or another single cents from me. Disgusting attitude & her phone num down the trash too. Never again to this MP esp this BB. Ever! WTF!Really is a shame to hear that from her. She was my favourite, haven't been for a while but I was planning a trip to see her. Maybe not now. Thanks for the heads up, don't like to waste my money or precious time

Kenty
04-15-13, 14:39
IMHO FL generally are found not in specific places, I may be wrong though. They may be in most unlikely places like kopitiam and thru contact. Seen a few in adult type social website. The ones who advert there are generally expensive, never tried them before. Anyone has other insight in Kuching about this? PM me if you are in a sharing mood.Thanks Rob135711. By the way how PM work?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Notiguy
04-16-13, 05:09
I was having dinner with some friends at MJC and we decided to call it a night at about 8. 30pm.

Had the chance to go and explore and was going to recon this new place nearby above the 2. 50 shop but decided to drive around some more.

Eventually found myself at the entrance of this MP and it was very quiet so I decided to go up and take a look. Lo and behold my eyes caught sight of a tall PRC with nice cleavage. I make my choice and she leads me to the cubicle.

I have never been to the MP before and it was abit cramped in my opinion, as they really maximized the available space but it was still quite cosy.

PRC

MILF spec, mid. Late 30's I suspect.

Looks. 7/10. I quite like her look and she had long straight hair past her shoulders. Yummy.

Body. 170cm tall, slim and leggy but her calves were not shapely.

Boobs. I am guessing 36 see. I wasn't able to get her naked but my hands had a good feel under her shirt and they were soft and real.

Massage. 7/10, knew her stuff.

GFE. At the start she was a quiet, would only answer when I spoke, but towards the 2nd part of the session, she opened up and things really improved all the way to the end. Even though she was reluctant to go further than h / j, I am quite sure there will be more in future. So I give her a 9/10.

HJ. Slow and sensual but nothing to shout about 6/10. But there as alot of cuddling and light kissing which made for a very relaxing and soothing session.

Damage. RM50 (one of the more expensive places) + RM50 (she didn't say how much, but I felt the GFE was good and that there is a good chance of more in future)

Member #4340
04-17-13, 07:17
Where is meow? Please pm me. TQ broYo Bro, the MP is near the 'Brick' shop.

Rob135711
04-18-13, 07:58
Accidentally ended up in front of Bayang at ACH late at night 3 days ago. Decided to go in for a look see. Saw one PRC ML sitting alone on sofa. Not really my type but my tired bone say just take her. Asked for 90 minutes.

Looks: 6/10. Mid. Late 30s.

Body. 6/10, tall and medium build, but wearing pair of long jeans. (I prefer skirt wearing girls)

Boobs. Lots of push ups. Estimate 28B.

Massage skills, the first 45 minutes 7/10, the last half was terrible, touch here touch there. Quoted me the price for 90 minutes but then tell me she thought I wanted 60 minutes so stopped massage at 45 minutes and when I tell her HJ only after finish massage so she just opuch here touch there.

HJ. 5/10, very unskilled, half way I did it myself.

BJ. FJ. Didn't ask.

Allowed roaming but everywhere so tightly dressed, no access easily.

Total dmg.

RM60 + RM50 as tips for HJ.

WIR: likely to sample other ML as I heard native languages used in another room. Will check out see whether there are other NL which I preferred.

Kenty
04-22-13, 15:50
Accidentally ended up in front of Bayang at ACH late at night 3 days ago. Decided to go in for a look see. Saw one PRC ML sitting alone on sofa. Not really my type but my tired bone say just take her. Asked for 90 minutes.

Looks: 6/10. Mid. Late 30s.

Body. 6/10, tall and medium build, but wearing pair of long jeans. (I prefer skirt wearing girls)

Boobs. Lots of push ups. Estimate 28B.

Massage skills, the first 45 minutes 7/10, the last half was terrible, touch here touch there. Quoted me the price for 90 minutes but then tell me she thought I wanted 60 minutes so stopped massage at 45 minutes and when I tell her HJ only after finish massage so she just opuch here touch there.

HJ. 5/10, very unskilled, half way I did it myself.

BJ. FJ. Didn't ask.

Allowed roaming but everywhere so tightly dressed, no access easily.

Total dmg.

RM60 + RM50 as tips for HJ.

WIR: likely to sample other ML as I heard native languages used in another room. Will check out see whether there are other NL which I preferred.Isn't that other brothers think that RM 50 for HJ is expensive? Don't pamper ml & spoil the market. At most RM 30 is more than enough? W do you all think?

Lollipop123
04-22-13, 16:19
Any hotel to recommend for okt stock? I didnt have any okt number.

PowerLanjiu160
04-23-13, 19:54
Looking for FL number in kuching, please.

Hi, new to the ISG but not new at all with well known OkT boy or di etc or MP.

Like to go next level to try FL. Do you have any number to share please? Not sure what I could offer in return though?

Thanks.

Can pm my mobile, don't mind call back missed call to verify true person not MIB.

I need it guys, problems is its difficult to identify and ask the NL the right question.

Catapult
04-24-13, 01:49
Bros, can I know where is Blue Ocean located?Its at premier 101 above real kungfu restaurant.

GemTiger2012
04-24-13, 08:28
Just a quick update on the two MPs at 2. 5 mile. Condition of both places have deteriorated a lot, rooms and bedsheets smell, no new MLs in sight. I'll stay away for now.

Gold Town
04-24-13, 16:30
Is there any MPs / SPAs around Kuching provide NURU MASSAGE?

Would like to try new experience in massage. If any bros here know.

Which MP do provide that service, please share yea.

Thanks & Cheong Safely.

MasageLover
04-25-13, 05:26
Hi Bros,

Is there any MPs out there that offers promotional prices during office hours like from 11am til 5/6pm? Do let me know.

Thanks!

PowerLanjiu160
04-25-13, 06:38
Hi Bros,

Is there any MPs out there that offers promotional prices during office hours like from 11am til 5/6pm? Do let me know.

Thanks!Red stone near Stutong area.

PowerLanjiu160
04-25-13, 06:42
Really quiet lately, is it sensitive time again? Due to white hair YouTube and election?

Rikatoji
04-25-13, 09:18
Anyone new MP to intro around Kuching?

MasageLover
04-25-13, 16:30
Red stone near Stutong area.Red stone? Izit the same as ruby?

PowerLanjiu160
04-25-13, 17:48
Oh my god I missed out man, I think I might saw her the other day on we chat and I didn't believe her as her profile was very straight forward! Straight to the point" you want? Money come" and I was worry its a prank or trap! Then I read your post now, yes her name is Jenny too, if I could attach screen capture to your pm I will, so to confirm same person! Now that we chat don't have search function I wish you could pm me so I get to try again seriously LOL pretty please.

She was on we chat 2 days ago.

Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

I found her to be very genuine and very horny. He he.

Name : Jenny.

Body : 7/10.

Face : 7/10 pretty but not bueatiful.

Ass : round. Junk in the trunk. Great rear view.

Boobs : quite small I guess suckable nipple.

BBJCIM : 10/10, Excellent job. With CIM.

FJ: very sexy young girl, likes sex.

Damage : rm150.

WIR : if ever possible, yes!

I got to say girls like her IMHO are quite hard to find, I had great sex with someone that could have been my girlfriend and it never at any point felt like bussiness until I paid.

She was a little nervous at first which I quite liked, she claims she doesn't do this for a living but she has some debt issues which she has to solve, she told me that she will only do this til the end of this month as she hopes to have enough money by then.

Who really knows whether that is true but I somehow feel she is genuine.

I arrived at her place and I was nervous as hell because was strange for me to go to a strange private address, she was a little shy at first but I saw the bed so I went in and made myself comforatable, she joined me and we chatted a little and all I wanted to do was kiss and touch her and I could feel my excitement building.

I eventually leaned in for a kiss and she reacted with deep FK, we lay down fully clothed and we stripped each other slowly, she was still a bit shy.

When naked she went straight for the BBBJ which was great, at least 15 min. I had to ask her to stop in case I finished, she pulled herself up and got on top of me and she put my cock in herself and pushed down VERY SLOWLY, I could feel her wet juice on my shaft, so wet it slides so easy. She was making a sexy low moaning noise as she did it. It was fucking great he he. And she just took control and with very slow and sexy movements.

She then said. You up! And I said I didn't understand, she said you up and me down. Me on top. We changed and I continued to fuck her nice and slow but now she wanted hard action and she was pulling me into her and she kept saying. So nice, its so nice.

I spun her around for doggy and really wacked hard and she was almost screaming now. I was soooo horny I pushed my finger into her ass. No complaint.

I eventually wanted to come on her tits, I was kneeling over her pointing at her tits but she opened her mouth so I moved closer to her mouth and she opened wider waiting for me to release. As I came I put the whole thing in her mouth and she didn't move till I was completely finished, she lay quiet for a moment with a mouthful of my cum then quickly jusped to the bathroom because she didn't want to swallow he he.

We chatted for quite a while after, just chit chat but it was very natural. I said OK I have to go and she said, you don't have to go. You can stay for a while and offered to make me a drink. A first for me indeed. I paid and left. FK all the way to the door.

I left feeling I had a great time, I was smiling all day.

If you have PM I will give her email address as she gave me permission to do so. I repeat she says only doing it til the end of this month, if thats true. Be quick ha ha ha ha.

PowerLanjiu160
04-25-13, 19:57
Red stone? Izit the same as ruby?Spoke to the red stone 1st floor ML last week, she said all the MP start with "Fire" are all belong to the same boss of red stone.

And the ML don't get free time, especially the new ML, otherwise they only get 2 free days once a month, even those pure ML don't get to go out much, customer have to buy their free time! It was quite shocking to me as I don't understand why even apply to pure ML for customer to buy their free time? It's not like they are out for FJ?

Also what's the fun for them coming over to kuching if living like prison cell? It's not like [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) of the movies that they get passport hold up etc etc? Or force to do dirty work? I like business stays as business. No complication.

PowerLanjiu160
04-25-13, 20:20
Is this Jenny?

Rikatoji
04-26-13, 02:28
Hello bros out there,

I've been alot MP around Kch. Being bored to hang around xmt and ruby at JS, Stutong. Any new and good service ML around kuching?

Glad to hear from you all bros soon

Hansolong
04-26-13, 07:52
PowerLanjiu1,

In which area did you Wechat and see her profile appear?

Thanks

PowerLanjiu160
04-26-13, 11:28
PowerLanjiu1,

In which area did you Wechat and see her profile appear?

ThanksQuite predictable, you guess? Spring.

Since then I been we chat crazy hoping for 2nd chance, no luck.

DeathKaiser745
04-26-13, 14:34
Hi bro all,

I will be in Kuching near Regency Rajah Court. This is my first time in Kuching and probably will be my first FR. Any recommend or intro? Please pm me will appreciate much!

Fajktwod
04-26-13, 17:47
Name :xxxx.

Face: 8/10 quite pretty for a MILF.

Bust: Very big, more than handful (boob lovers may give it a try here)

Massage:7/10.

After some 15-20minutes of massages, she did hint of "locok-locok". I just smiled, saying not interested with it. She just keep pestering me to try it. Ignored her, just ask, what else is on the menu? She offered boob job / body massage with boob for rm100. Ask if fj possible? She said no fj is allowed in the premises. Ooh okay. How about BJ then? Another no from her. Just proceed with the boob job plus some nice catbath action from her.

B2b: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Halfway through the boob job, I press my luck by asking her for a blowjob (add on rm50). And suprisingly, she did give me one. And a nice one too.

BBBJ: 8/10 (wet and slurpy)

Any bro had fj at this wr, mjc?

MasageLover
04-27-13, 00:32
Came accross a student recently looking for some extra cash, introduced through a friend.

I found her to be very genuine and very horny. He he....Bro, PM me her email address.

Thanks!

Mantit
04-27-13, 11:21
Went back to look for the tall girl.

Name: Suzuki.

Origin: Ho Chi Minh.

Face:7/10.

Skin:8/10.

Body: tall and slim.

Attitude: 7/10.

Boobs: 35 big B, firm 8/10.

Nipples: pinkish brown, quite big. Nice to suck

Butts: normal

Mouth: not pleasant smell.

Pussy: hairy. Quite wet

Underwear: g string

Damage: 35+50

Mantit
04-27-13, 11:25
Name :xxxx.

After some 15-20minutes of massages, she did hint of "locok-locok". I just smiled, saying not interested with it. She just keep pestering me to try it. Ignored her, just ask, what else is on the menu? She offered boob job / body massage with boob for rm100. Ask if fj possible? She said no fj is allowed in the premises. Ooh okay. How about BJ then? Another no from her. Just proceed with the boob job plus some nice catbath action from her.

Halfway through the boob job, I press my luck by asking her for a blowjob (add on rm50). And suprisingly, she did give me one. And a nice one too.

Any bro had fj at this wr, mjc?Is this at Kowloon?

Fajktwod
04-27-13, 15:34
Is this at Kowloon?No bro, its wr. Details pm-ed to your inbox.

LittleCuteMonkey
04-28-13, 08:04
It's been awhile since my last post here. I don't always drink but when I do, I get horny.

Had some asahi draught at terminal one petanak last night till 2am, drive around then decided to follow my plan to 101.
Park the car, directly walk up to SMD. Lobby's empty, then suddenly a ML who was working.
Apparently the only ML available at that moment. Asked if I want massage she would call other ML for me who still showering, I agree.
Then that ML shows up, look like girl next door type which is clearly not my type. Asked me to proceed to room, rejected and said I will wait for the one who is working to finish.

I think she pissed because she came down for nothing. I asked to wait in the room then.

Name: Xiao Qing.

Nationality: Jiang Xi (if not mistaken)

Body: slim / petite (don't know how to describe, as long as not fat type)

Boobs: small, sensitive, doesn't like being touch and can't suck. but nice nipple

Massage: 2/10 LOL, erotic style pinch here and there, massage my butt more than body.

HJ: Yes. ask me turn around ask to massage didi.

Overall: 6/10 not bad. Lick my nipple all the way while doing HJ and I play with her boobs and nipple, also moan loudly when stroking it
I think she normally don't show her boobs to customers, perhaps just roaming with clothes on.
Her nipples so sensitive and get mad ask me don't play it already, ask me to cum because time's running out

Damage: total 65 (that's all my wallet have)

WIR: I actually go for calendar

Slow Reloader
04-28-13, 08:42
Is there any MPs / SPAs around Kuching provide NURU MASSAGE?

Would like to try new experience in massage. If any bros here know.

Which MP do provide that service, please share yea.

Thanks & Cheong Safely.None that I know of.

Slow Reloader
04-28-13, 08:58
For those looking for Batin / Chua ken (?) massage in Kuching, it is surprisingly not uncommon anymore compared with just a few years ago. In fact, I went to a place a 2 girls knew how to do it. (Sorry I forgot their names, should have reported but no time). I actually don't find this kind of massage that sensual so don't actively seek it. Prefer someone who know how to massage properly then end with some sensual play. My favourite has gone back and so far hasn't found a replacement.

Mr Gringo
04-28-13, 09:23
Is this Jenny?Not the Jenny I was refering to all that time ago. I don't have her contact anymore. Sori

Lollipop123
04-28-13, 09:33
Is this Jenny?Hey bro. I saw her too and manage to send her greetings. But since then she din reply. If you get to contact her, please help me ask her to reply me. Thanks much! My name in wechat is kkzai.

GemTiger2012
04-29-13, 07:17
Went back to look for the tall girl.

Mouth: not pleasant smell.Thanks for the heads-up, nothing worse than bad breath to potong steam

DickyDick
04-29-13, 09:11
Thanks for the heads-up, nothing worse than bad breath to potong steamCertainly true. I used to visit a ML with great busty head lamps, but she have this bad breath that instantly turn me off.

Fajktwod
04-29-13, 16:12
[QUOTE=Fajktwod; 1415710]Name :xxxx.

Hi bro notiguy, tried to pm you regarding above. But your inbox is full.

KuchingBoy
04-30-13, 06:12
Hello, all taiko. I am new here.

KuchingBoy
04-30-13, 06:15
[QUOTE=Fajktwod; 1415710]Name :xxxx.

Bro, whr is it?

Raymond Ong
04-30-13, 23:45
Hi,

I'm new here and new to Kuching. Just saw many massage centre at the 101, any FJ service there?

Raymond Ong
04-30-13, 23:52
Hi,

I'm new here and new to Kuching. Just saw many massage centre at the 101, any FJ service there?

Kenty
05-01-13, 16:45
Hi,

I'm new here and new to Kuching. Just saw many massage centre at the 101, any FJ service there?Try LN? Who knows when luck comes?

Notiguy
05-02-13, 07:13
Try LN? Who knows when luck comes?The first time I visited ln at 101 was this year. Even at the start, the Ml I took told me in mandarin that the service offer was not "zheng gui", which if translated I think means, 'not formal / proper' type. So it's definitely a place worth visiting.

DickyDick
05-06-13, 09:21
Heard that a new MP just opened up in the area, so decided to give it a try.

Name: (can't really remember her name, number 6)

Body: 6/10, petite, not really my type.

Boobs: 6/10, small B.

Ass: 5/10, flat, but doesn't mind my habd roaming her ass inside the underwear.

Massage: 2/10.

GFE: 6/10, nothing special.

Damage: 42 + 30 (because of I don't have small changes, so I gave her RM80)

Overall the environment not bad, operating time also quite late (I reach there about 1. 30 am) , will probably go back for the other big boobs ML.

MasageLover
05-07-13, 02:38
Heard that a new MP just opened up in the area, so decided to give it a try.

Name: (can't really remember her name, number 6)

Body: 6/10, petite, not really my type.

Boobs: 6/10, small B.

Ass: 5/10, flat, but doesn't mind my habd roaming her ass inside the underwear.

Massage: 2/10.

GFE: 6/10, nothing special.

Damage: 42 + 30 (because of I don't have small changes, so I gave her RM80)

Overall the environment not bad, operating time also quite late (I reach there about 1. 30 am) , will probably go back for the other big boobs ML.Bro, which XMT?

MasageLover
05-07-13, 04:53
This MILF I've been sseing since 3-4 months ago.

Since then. We always 'having fun'.

Actually she is married with kids. But her hubby aire not around. (duty at the neighbour country)

Live : Kuching. But I think she's a Sabahan. Chinese maybe.

She really loves to fuck.

Met here in a local chat room. And I dare her, what if I come to her place.

To my surprise, she invite me to come over.

Her collection of dick. So far (of because la she told mee) : indian x2, Chinese x2, local Sabahan guys x1, local Sarawakian guys x2. She would love to try on Malay guy.Bro, wad's her num? PM me please. Thanks!

LittleCuteMonkey
05-07-13, 15:50
This is the only MP I know which opened mostly 24 hours,

Again, went there after had my own drinking session after 3 different locations.

It happened last Saturday.

Went into the MP, the boss was there, drunk. 2 ML inside their own bedroom,

1 just outside and asked if I want massage, I also replied is she the only one working,

Because I'm looking for busty ML, she asked me to wait and came back saying that others sleeping already.

(I was quite drunk only with slight memories. Sorry)

I remember the boss came in my room looking pissed, and asked I'm ok with the ML, then I said yes.

Then I went to the bedroom which I mentioned the 2 ML, one is cute and busty so I picked her.

She look unwillingly, then proceed to bedroom, massage me with one hand, she have bf, I asked if she's tired.

She say yes, and I directly hint her that she can stop massage me but help me with HJ, she quote 50 massage and 50 for HJ.

I said, it's ok "you can massage me for whole session" then she seems pissed and ask for the first ML who greet me to massage me.

Name: Liza? (should be la)

Origin: Local I forgot what race already.

Boobs: A, really small with suckable big nipple.

Massage: not bad 7/10.

HJ: YES, press my head towards her boobs when cum, also let me suck all the way.

DMG: total 70.

May I know where's the new XMT?

Kenty
05-07-13, 15:53
Bro, which XMT?Got a few branches. The most recent one should be around padungan utara / abell. Main road. The signboard written in mandarin. Happy finding; yeah!

DickyDick
05-08-13, 07:11
Got a few branches. The most recent one should be around padungan utara / abell. Main road. The signboard written in mandarin. Happy finding; yeah!Please don't put too much obvious information openly. Unless of course, you want to get caught and the place get raid. Never easily trust new member with few posting and give away the contacts. We never knew who might keep an eye on the forum.

Cheers.

DickyDick
05-08-13, 15:32
Anyone knew a FL PRC named Tian Tian? Phone number end with 8028. Is she still at Kuching?

Cheers.

Notiguy
05-09-13, 05:18
please pardon the longgg report ahead.

was surveying the mps by the river and decided to check out the two mps next to each another. i go up the to see the stock at the two letter outlet first. wasn't very impressed and then decided to check out next door.

at the door i am greeted by a prc who isn't much of a looker but displays nice cleavage and is wearing heels. i check out the rest sitting on the couch and they aren't fantastic either. but since i was there i decided to give it a go and that's when the weird experience comes in.

i go to take a leak and she waltzed up behind me and says "handsome guy, back to my place or just here?" in mandarin of course. i am taken aback as i have never met an ml so straight forward on my first visit. i try to play it cool and ask her "why should we go back to your place?" and she retorts "because i really want it." golly.

so i figured, this is new, why not ask the price. and she looks at me surprised and says "the usual price like before". long story short, it turns out she had mistaken me for another customer of hers who had contacted her earlier. and i am surprised i have a doppelganger in town. either that or the ml has bad eyesight / memory.

after getting things sorted out we make out way up to the stairs and she's still asking me if i want to go back to her place. perhaps this is her mo? in the room, i ask again on her price and she shows me a peace sign. it's rm150 if done there but risky she says. i told her rm200. 00 was out of the question and that i didn't bring enough money or a rubber anyway (a line i use at the mp nowadays). i told her i only had rm100. 00 which i show her and she is dismayed. (rm40 for the massage and rm60 remainder)

at this point i had stripped to my birthday suit and she asks me why i am naked, but quickly answers herself by saying "makes no difference, you will be naked when i 'f' you afterwards" and giggles. jeepers.

so she tells me i can always pay her back the next visit and i am apprehensive, as i don't like doing things like that. so she says, give her what i have and she will go and buy the rubber. whoopee! bargain fj! so i thought.

so i hand her rm10. 00 and she says thats not enough and asks me to give her the rm100. 00. that wasn't going to happen so i handed her rm50. 00. she takes the money and places it on the little shelf on the wall and asks me to lie down. this is where things got even weirder and f'ed up.

i ask her,"aren't you going to get the rubber?" she replies by asking me to lie down and i persist. in the end she says,"you don't have enough money, how to do it?"

yeap. you can imagine my reaction. i asked her what the rm50. 00 i gave her was for and she told me it was for the tips. tips? for what i asked. hj she replies. i lose it at that point and basically tell her the following:-

1. this is the strangest experience i have ever had at an mp.

2. i have never paid the tips upfront.

3. rm50 for a hj is too expensive so she can just massage me (though i have given that amount, just i was pissed by then)

4. after this i am never coming back.

so i ask her for rm10 back as the massage was on rm40 and she scoffs as she returns it. to make things worse, she then says in a very haughty attitude,"if that is the case, please put on your undies." i decide not to argue further and just tell her i will.

she starts to massage my back and i can tell she is feeling worried and sorry because her attitude suddenly changed and gfe goes up like 100. i remain stone cold. answering her when i feel like it. she then tells me that the hj rate at the mp is rm50 and that she didn't want to spoil the market. hhaha. i reply and tell her that the rate is rm30 at other places. to which she adds "it's not like rm20 more is alot". this ml sure had a mouth on her and i tell her off by saying "it's not as if it's that hard for you to give me a hj is it? and you don't have to massage me as long too."

crazy batshit i tell you. but anyways, the massage was pretty good and she was constantly trying to get on my good side. whispering in my ear tickling the right places but i play it cool. in the end, when i am flipped over, she removes the towel and pools down my undies. i give her a surprised look and say what's going on? she tells me she wants me to leave happy and will give me a hj. i tell her that i am only paying her rm30. 00 and she relents.

hj was good sensual, alot of licking my nipples, moaning in my ear and pulling my hand to fondle her firm be cup boobs.

i blow my load get dressed and hand her rm40 (so in total rm40 + rm40) and she looks surprised and tells me "wasn't it rm30?", i told her to keep it and she beams with a smile and kisses me on the cheek. i know, i know. but what can i say, after blowing my load my heart become soft too lol.

next to the 2 letter place by the river.

prc.

age. 30's.

face. 6/10 had pimples, covered by thick make up.

height. 152cm, taller with heels.

boobs. b cup? firm and real as i recall.

massage. 7/10.

hj. 7/10.

gfe. don't know how to rate to be honest.

damage. rm40 + rm40.

wir. i would have to say, no. i can do with less 'crazy' in my life.

*for those who ask "where can i find fj at mp?" here's a confirmed place. rm150 + rm40 is all you need.

Notiguy
05-09-13, 05:22
please pardon the longgg report ahead.

was surveying the mps by the river and decided to check out the two mps next to each another. i go up the to see the stock at the two letter outlet first. wasn't very impressed and then decided to check out next door.

at the door i am greeted by a prc who isn't much of a looker but displays nice cleavage and is wearing heels. i check out the rest sitting on the couch and they aren't fantastic either. but since i was there i decided to give it a go and that's when the weird experience comes in.

i go to take a leak and she waltzed up behind me and says "handsome guy, back to my place or just here?" in mandarin of course. i am taken aback as i have never met an ml so straight forward on my first visit. i try to play it cool and ask her "why should we go back to your place?" and she retorts "because i really want it." golly.

so i figured, this is new, why not ask the price. and she looks at me surprised and says "the usual price like before". long story short, it turns out she had mistaken me for another customer of hers who had contacted her earlier. and i am surprised i have a doppelganger in town. either that or the ml has bad eyesight / memory.

after getting things sorted out we make out way up to the stairs and she's still asking me if i want to go back to her place. perhaps this is her mo? in the room, i ask again on her price and she shows me a peace sign. i told her rm200. 00 was out of the question and that i didn't bring enough money or a rubber anyway (a line i use at the mp nowadays). i told her i only had rm100. 00 which i show her and she is dismayed. (rm40 for the massage and rm60 remainder)

at this point i had stripped to my birthday suit and she asks me why i am naked, but quickly answers herself by saying "makes no difference, you will be naked when i 'f' you afterwards" and giggles. jeepers.

so she tells me i can always pay her back the next visit and i am apprehensive, as i don't like doing things like that. so she says, give her what i have and she will go and buy the rubber. whoopee! bargain fj! so i thought.

so i hand her rm10. 00 and she says thats not enough and asks me to give her the rm100. 00. that wasn't going to happen so i handed her rm50. 00. she takes the money and places it on the little shelf on the wall and asks me to lie down. this is where things got even weirder and f'ed up.

i ask her,"aren't you going to get the rubber?" she replies by asking me to lie down and i persist. in the end she says,"you don't have enough money, how to do it?"

yeap. you can imagine my reaction. i asked her what the rm50. 00 i gave her was for and she told me it was for the tips. tips? for what i asked. hj she replies. i lose it at that point and basically tell her the following:-

1. this is the strangest experience i have ever had at an mp.

2. i have never paid the tips upfront.

3. rm50 for a hj is too expensive so she can just massage me (though i have given that amount, just i was pissed by then)

4. after this i am never coming back.

so i ask her for rm10 back as the massage was on rm40 and she scoffs as she returns it. to make things worse, she then says in a very haughty attitude,"if that is the case, please put on your undies." i decide not to argue further and just tell her i will.

she starts to massage my back and i can tell she is feeling worried and sorry because her attitude suddenly changed and gfe goes up like 100. i remain stone cold. answering her when i feel like it. she then tells me that the hj rate at the mp is rm50 and that she didn't want to spoil the market. hhaha. i reply and tell her that the rate is rm30 at other places. to which she adds "it's not like rm20 more is alot". this ml sure had a mouth on her and i tell her off by saying "it's not as if it's that hard for you to give me a hj is it? and you don't have to massage me as long too."

crazy batshit i tell you. but anyways, the massage was pretty good and she was constantly trying to get on my good side. whispering in my ear tickling the right places but i play it cool. in the end, when i am flipped over, she removes the towel and pools down my undies. i give her a surprised look and say what's going on? she tells me she wants me to leave happy and will give me a hj. i tell her that i am only paying her rm30. 00 and she relents.

hj was good sensual, alot of licking my nipples, moaning in my ear and pulling my hand to fondle her firm be cup boobs.

i blow my load get dressed and hand her rm40 (so in total rm40 + rm40) and she looks surprised and tells me "wasn't it rm30?", i told her to keep it and she beams with a smile and kisses me on the cheek. i know, i know. but what can i say, after blowing my load my heart become soft too lol.

next to the 2 letter place by the river.

prc.

age. 30's.

face. 6/10 had pimples, covered by thick make up.

height. 152cm, taller with heels.

boobs. b cup? firm and real as i recall.

massage. 7/10.

hj. 7/10.

gfe. don't know how to rate to be honest.

damage. rm40 + rm40.

wir. i would have to say, no. i can do with less 'crazy' in my life.

* for those who ask "where can i get fj" here you go, confirmed fj. all you need is rm150 extra.

Kenty
05-09-13, 09:40
Please don't put too much obvious information openly. Unless of course, you want to get caught and the place get raid. Never easily trust new member with few posting and give away the contacts. We never knew who might keep an eye on the forum.

Cheers.Sorry brother. Thanks for reminding. To be cautious next times. Together we assist each other.

Edragon
05-09-13, 15:20

Again, went there after had my own drinking session after 3 different locations.

1 just outside and asked if I want massage, I also replied is she the only one working,

Because I'm looking for busty ML, she asked me to wait and came back saying that others sleeping already.

I remember the boss came in my room looking pissed, and asked I'm ok with the ML, then I said yes.

Then I went to the bedroom which I mentioned the 2 ML, one is cute and busty so I picked her.

She look unwillingly, then proceed to bedroom, massage me with one hand, she have bf, I asked if she's tired.

She say yes, and I directly hint her that she can stop massage me but help me with HJ, she quote 50 massage and 50 for HJ.

I said, it's ok "you can massage me for whole session" then she seems pissed and ask for the first ML who greet me to massage me.

HJ: YES, press my head towards her boobs when cum, also let me suck all the way.

May I know where's this mp, bro

LittleCuteMonkey
05-10-13, 16:13
RUBBER ROAD SATOK. That area have only 3 MP, find for yourself, hint is at the title I mentioned at previous post.

May I know where's this mp, bro

DickyDick
05-11-13, 05:46
Go back to try the big boobs girl. Turns out not really big, it's the bra trick.

Name: Xin Xin (Number 2)

Age: 26 (she claim, looks like 35+, her voice sounds like those old hooker we see on movies)

Origin: PRC, Shenzhen.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 6/10, tall.

Boobs: 34B, nice nipples though.

Ass: 5/10, typical flat.

Pussy: Wet and hairy, only manage to finger for seconds.

BJ: Offer 150, not taken.

FJ: Offer 200, not taken.

Massage: 2/10, as expected anyway.

GFE: 6/10, other than her irritating voice and topic about money, she does know how to seduce you.

Damage: 42+30, this time I prepare the small change earlier

Kennethchin85
05-11-13, 08:41
Feel bad for you bro. I also do have same bad exp but not as bad as yours. She ask for 50 for HJ but not allow to touch anywhere. Basically just a HJ machine. And at last still ask me why am I not erecting. Goodness, if I can erect by seeing any girl then I should see psychiatrist already. Usually to avoid spoil mood, am willing to pay 50 as long as you do your job. You happy and I happy. But this kind only ask for money, ask th better go sarawak plaza to beg there. Anyway, feels bad for you bro.

Please pardon the longgg report ahead.

Was surveying the mps by the river and decided to check out the two mps next to each another. I go up the to see the stock at the two letter outlet first. Wasn't very impressed and then decided

Alpham
05-11-13, 08:58
Revisit to an old place named after a city in France.

Name: zhang.

Face: 6.

Body: 6 a few pounds extra but hey, I like my meat.

Boobs: 8 a size C. Very nice and suckable.

Ass: 7 a little flabby but firm enuf. I like a whole load of ass.

Pussy: PRC hairy but wet. No foul stench and no unwanted lumps and bumps.

HJ: 7 slow and she listen to you when you want to slow down.

BJ: 6 she gave me a preview FOC since I got her wet.

FJ: offered but not taken.

Massage: 7 quite good and given the right motivation will take her clothes off or at least her top.

GFE: funny and sweet. Loves to say the word "fuck" and "you wan fuck?" bcos someone taught her. I told her no, I barely know you. Got hugs, ass fondle, and kisses.

Damage: 40 + 50 (she did give me access and was not money faced)

WIR: yes. Got other ones I would like to try.

One more thing, she sweats a little but I'm kinky and I like the extra lube!

BWLover
05-11-13, 19:36
Hail all taiko. Please give some guide to me, I'm going to Kch. For a month. Any recommendation?

Does anyone here have try chubby gal before? Anyone can share? How does it feel?

Maybe will try chubby one day!

Miscibe
05-12-13, 15:59
its called "tropicana" can't review too much. i must say it is the most arduous place to find illicit sex activities in kuching, worst than in china if you don't have a car, dunno the way or dunno the language.

the hotel nearby faces a few shoplots, some were written with words like "test in progress for operating" in chinese. i went to tropicana after going to the "test ones" which were nothing to shout about, it was on level 2 and damn all the girls looked like "fish tanks" in bangkok. all were drapped in 4-7inches heels and skirts. of course most are saggy and decaying but there were some ok ones. i dunno what got over me, i must have been real tired from connecting flights from europe all the way to, kuching, i just randomly picked one and she looked like the happiest kid on earth. the moment i got in not even within 5 mins she asked me if i lived at the hotel opposite and wanted to book her out, i didn't even negotiate and i brought her back to my room. not exactly pretty with paunch almost my size, measuring waist of 31-33 inches. but her skin were supple soft, smooth and smelt great. we did a lot of carressing, foreplay and gfe was definitely good. until she really had feel with me and giggle over our little chats, we begin the penetrative work, just a few slow move and frenching and she fucking cum and had an orgasm. i dunno why she had that, all my life i never had a woman having orgasms and cum like how she was feeling so high and that is way before i even feel anything. the next moment to my horror, her groin area was bleeding i pulled my penis out, my fucking condom was dripping with blood and my bed was draped with blood all over. bloody hell. the rest was all penetrative sex. i don't get the orgasms like her though but i think her period came or rather she haven't been doing for a long time to feel like this.

name: xiao hui.

origin: china shenzhen.

looks: 6. 5/10.

boobs: 33b.

bj: 5/10.

gfe: 8/10.

fj: 5/10.

overall: 6/10.

price: 100rm (for buying time) + 300rm for fuck = tota dmg rm400.

i must say it was impulse i needed it and i regret, i went again yesterday there were super hot looking viets i took one and i can't hear her name. her skin was fucking smooth, legs were skinnier and more toned than xiao hui and she's a great smoocher. theres really great feel and chemistry smooching with her and she felt the same, it was a mutual thing. after we were done, she even came to hug me so tight and cuddle i was completely shock because i cim in her mouth and i expected her to be damn pissed off. its a pity she was having a period and can't do an fj.

name: unknown viet with a mole on face but the sexy mole.

origin: vietnam.

looks: 8/10.

gfe: 7/10.

bj: 6/10.

overall: 7/10.

price: rm120 (40rm massage fee + bbbj 80rm (negotiated)

i think i paid a lot for that, i have never done massage parlours before it is usually straight outcalls or brothels. and i really dunno the rate, but this is the best kuching showed me, i hoped to see more and i really can't find any near spring or 3. 5 mile. please guide and should i return i will do it again.

Mainoknok
05-12-13, 21:23
Anyone knows where can I find a good motel / inn for ONS?

GemTiger2012
05-13-13, 03:38
MP: XMT-Petanak.

ML No: 7.

Body: 5/10.

Face: 6/10

Skin: ok, quite smooth.

Y: Visted but never enter

GFE: 7/10 plenty of chit-chat, showed me her wechat photos and pics of all the girls working at the port (she is the fairest of the lot)

Massage: 5/10 (ass massage was quite nice but ended too quickly)

HJ: 6/10 moaning, cuddling, licking etc. Very nice.

DATY: no.

BJ: no.

FJ: no.

WIR: Probably not.

Dmg: $42 + $58 (Msg + HJ)

Gold Town
05-14-13, 16:40
Greetings to all ISG forumer. I would like to ask or is there any suggestions regarding the clinic where I can make STD screening.

Our company has a number of panels, but I'm embarrassed to have it checked there and it was not included in the list of treatments

Authorized by the company.

I'm likely to have been infected with an STD since found there are fluids like pus out of the urinary tract.

Fluid occurred beginning on this day and the last time I did sex is at the end of last month.

Hope to get views and suggestions from all. Do PM me regarding this. Thanks a lot.

Super Horny
05-14-13, 22:13
Greetings to all ISG forumer. I would like to ask or is there any suggestions regarding the clinic where I can make STD screening.

Our company has a number of panels, but I'm embarrassed to have it checked there and it was not included in the list of treatments

Authorized by the company.

I'm likely to have been infected with an STD since found there are fluids like pus out of the urinary tract.

Fluid occurred beginning on this day and the last time I did sex is at the end of last month.

Hope to get views and suggestions from all. Do PM me regarding this. Thanks a lot.Bro. Just see any private clinic. The doctor will recommend you to do for VDRL, TPHA, HIV Screening test. But the test you can do at any private medical lab such as Gribbles or Pathlab.

Super Horny
05-14-13, 22:15
Bro. Just see any private clinic. The doctor will recommend you to do for VDRL, TPHA, HIV Screening test. But the test you can do at any private medical lab such as Gribbles or Pathlab.Oh ya. Aslo test for Gonococcal Infection. That is Direct Smear of the your urethra pus to rule out Gonnorhoea.

Gold Town
05-15-13, 00:20
Thanks bro. Will do the checking immediately.

Oh ya. Aslo test for Gonococcal Infection. That is Direct Smear of the your urethra pus to rule out Gonnorhoea.

Rob135711
05-15-13, 03:27
Bro. Just see any private clinic. The doctor will recommend you to do for VDRL, TPHA, HIV Screening test. But the test you can do at any private medical lab such as Gribbles or Pathlab.FYI, HIV in Malaysia is a notifiable disease. If you do HIV screening and it turn out positive, the lab or doctor who got the result are compelled by law to notify, otherwise it may be a fine or jailtime for the healthcare professional involved.

I suggest you do it in Singapore and avoid sexual contact till you are negative for 3 months.

Rob135711
05-15-13, 03:30
Anyone knows where can I find a good motel / inn for ONS?Any hotel is fine for ONS, as booking for overnight is standard for all hotel. You may want to ask for criteria or think about criteria that you want about this hotel.

Rob135711
05-15-13, 03:33
Hail all taiko. Please give some guide to me, I'm going to Kch. For a month. Any recommendation?

Does anyone here have try chubby gal before? Anyone can share? How does it feel?

Maybe will try chubby one day!Read thru the last 20 pages of this post to get an idea about Kuching.

Rob135711
05-15-13, 03:42
[QUOTE=Notiguy; 1420319]Please pardon the longgg report ahead.

Truly one of a kind experience. I generally go to the 2 letter place next door when I go to that area because I had a money face PRC experience in the one that you went to also. But which man's heart is not tinged with some sweet feeling after a great release. Generally our minds are flooded with endorphin after an orgasm. RM40. 00 is a reflection of how great you fel after that, so it is still worth it.

Cheong safe.

Rob135711
05-15-13, 03:49
Hi,

I'm new here and new to Kuching. Just saw many massage centre at the 101, any FJ service there?Are you MIB? If not, the best thing to do is head over there, sample one by one and practise your skill at nego, if you succeed, then the answer is yes, if not, may be it's no. FJ is a highly guarded secret in town because apart from protecting ourselves, we are here to protect out service provider.

Rob135711
05-15-13, 03:57
Went to Bangkok for a few days for work, heaven really. Had a few very great massage experience. Nuru, body slide, wonderful oil massage, great GFE, of course some robot type (not too many) service as well. Wish those type of services can be found in Malaysia, at least in KL if not Kuching. Sigh, wishful thinking.

Gold Town
05-15-13, 05:56
Thanks for the suggestion. I have just came back from the clinic and the doctor give me an injection together with a box of tablet called CIPRODAC 500 and a bottle of POTCIT MIXTURE.

I hope it will be fine and cure soon.

FYI, HIV in Malaysia is a notifiable disease. If you do HIV screening and it turn out positive, the lab or doctor who got the result are compelled by law to notify, otherwise it may be a fine or jailtime for the healthcare professional involved.

I suggest you do it in Singapore and avoid sexual contact till you are negative for 3 months.

SimonLeong
05-15-13, 07:55
To all taiko here who willing to help.

I m newbie here and knowing the rule.

Is not nice to ask okt hp no but I rush out of time.

I will be kuching this coming Saturday.

Know that uncle john supply nice pinoy.

Please give me uncle john no and recommend hot pinoy if any taiko have.

Ignore me if not wiling to do so.

BTW. Wil post my report after chiong.

Thanks lot

Mainoknok
05-15-13, 09:54
Any hotel is fine for ONS, as booking for overnight is standard for all hotel. You may want to ask for criteria or think about criteria that you want about this hotel.Oh, not all have 24hrs reception right?

Middle of the night, clueless where to search and afraid landed at too dodgy place.

I wondering if we have hour motel here like those in Taiwan.

Super Horny
05-15-13, 12:37
Thanks for the suggestion. I have just came back from the clinic and the doctor give me an injection together with a box of tablet called CIPRODAC 500 and a bottle of POTCIT MIXTURE.

I hope it will be fine and cure soon.Bro. The treatment given were only for your Gonorrhoea infection + UTI, you better go for HIV Screening every 3 months from 1st exposure. Because the virus slowly replicate in your body and only can be detected after few months or years. And next time, use condom

LittleCuteMonkey
05-18-13, 09:48
Is there any mp still offer rm25 for massage?

Prefer which still open after 12 midnight

Kenty
05-18-13, 16:41
Bro. The treatment given were only for your Gonorrhoea infection + UTI, you better go for HIV Screening every 3 months from 1st exposure. Because the virus slowly replicate in your body and only can be detected after few months or years. And next time, use condomPerfectly. It's dangerous to have unprotected cheong nowsaday since we don't all their background. May replaced by HJ next times. Safer, right?

LittleCuteMonkey
05-19-13, 04:30
I know the extra charge there is high, since I went there before and paid 50 for it.

But I still decided to visit last night, after pusing around and found petanak XMT

6, 7 ML still working after 12, pick the one with biggest boobs.

Name: Helen.

Origin: Viet, can speak mandarin.

Face: 3/10.

Body: I don't know, just boobs.

Massage: 3/10 no, I think if she serious could be up to 6.

HJ: beforehand she keep pinch and disturb my nipple, then I touch hers and get to look the full size of her melons without taking shirt off.

She then ask if I want to massage little brother, I say yes if she feed me while doing it, but she refused, not sure she get what I mean or not.

Then she ask again, I say ok, after that she ask "want use mouth or hand? Mouth 100, hand 50" I say hand 30, she say no.

Story ends, she continue massage me, and halfway I leave.

Damage: I think I got cheated, the banner outside was rm35, she ask rm45 from me and say night time different.

WIR: maybe one last time

Kenty
05-21-13, 04:29
I know the extra charge there is high, since I went there before and paid 50 for it.

But I still decided to visit last night, after pusing around and found petanak XMT

HJ: beforehand she keep pinch and disturb my nipple, then I touch hers and get to look the full size of her melons without taking shirt off.

She then ask if I want to massage little brother, I say yes if she feed me while doing it, but she refused, not sure she get what I mean or not.

Then she ask again, I say ok, after that she ask "want use mouth or hand? Mouth 100, hand 50" I say hand 30, she say no.

Damage: I think I got cheated, the banner outside was rm35, she ask rm45 from me and say night time different.

WIR: maybe one last timeGood! Don't pamper the ML. RM 50 & 100 for HJ & BJ is expensive. Let them know that we are not fool for them to slaugther anyway they like!

Notiguy
05-21-13, 04:51
[QUOTE=Notiguy; 1420319]Please pardon the longgg report ahead.

Truly one of a kind experience. I generally go to the 2 letter place next door when I go to that area because I had a money face PRC experience in the one that you went to also. But which man's heart is not tinged with some sweet feeling after a great release. Generally our minds are flooded with endorphin after an orgasm. RM40. 00 is a reflection of how great you fel after that, so it is still worth it.

Cheong safe.True that. Which is why I don't carry that much money when I cheong :P endorphin flood haha.

Notiguy
05-21-13, 05:16
Short one today. Really too swamped with work.

Tried out Small moon and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

Petite, with nice smallish boobs, love the ass massage (can be improved) and HJ was sensual, GFE was very good.

Alpham
05-21-13, 14:43
I was done for the day and feeling like a horny bastard. I thought I would go visit my excellent GFE ML at BR but she was bz. Which turned out to be a good thing.

On the way to satisfying my little head, I spun my (big) head a little too much at a junction and got it "jammed". So what was supposed to be a "gatal" mission became a rescue ops instead!

Long story short.

I am so grateful for Wati, a very skilled ACH Borneo Reflexology masseuse from Kalimantan who kneaded and manipulated my shoulder, neck and back muscles into unjamming. Painfully. Absolutely no hanky panky but I'd you need fixing, she's the gal.

Little Head still looking for action. Sigh.

ShadyAng
05-23-13, 19:08
Went to L N 101 with my friens juz nw. Very disappointed as the ML only massaged less than 15mins and went straight to HJ.

Then she straight charged me rm100 for that. Not only tad, as my frien onli bought rm80 wif him,

His ML came and claim another rm10 frm me as she charged him rm90.

Den after she heard tad I was charged rm100, his price increased too!

Worst experience ever!

LittleCuteMonkey
05-24-13, 05:21
Good! Don't pamper the ML. RM 50 & 100 for HJ & BJ is expensive. Let them know that we are not fool for them to slaugther anyway they like!Yes, I hope everyone here will follow this, like how they ubah all the time, only pay 30 for HJ and 50 for BJ, even the massage fee only 25

FreebieFan
05-24-13, 06:03
[Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Notiguy
05-24-13, 12:39
Went to L N 101 with my friens juz nw. Very disappointed as the ML only massaged less than 15mins and went straight to HJ.

Then she straight charged me rm100 for that. Not only tad, as my frien onli bought rm80 wif him,

Worst experience ever!Sorry to hear of your experience man. Quite cheeky of the ml to come and ask you for the additional rm10. Next time best to ask upfront I suppose, but to charge you RM100. 00 immediately, is rather odd. Did you get any other extras? I. E. Top off, ar?

There are other establishments there that offer better service then that.

Notiguy
05-24-13, 12:46
FreebieFan,

I enjoyed reading your reports back when you still posted in the KL thread. But what exactly is your problem?

The poor fella already had a bad experience and did his part to post an FR (brief as it was) on the establishment and I for one take it as a warning and appreciate the heads up.

Some new members get shot for asking and not posting. Yet, here we have you a senior member no less, chastising him for his experience or lack thereof? You realize don't you that he didn't even ask anything in his report.

If you have nothing better to say, then don't.

Kenty
05-25-13, 13:02

Worst experience ever!Stop partonising this MP including the branch in song. There are other establishments who proivide better service at lower rate. All brother, please stick to the rate as as posted earlier in this forum. Customer is the king! Stop being exploited!

Thanks

Victor520
05-25-13, 18:04

WIR: maybe one last timeBO is expensive & the girls there not so pretty also.

KuchingSiawKia
05-26-13, 03:23
BO is expensive & the girls there not so pretty also.I agree. I tried Helen before and she really pissed me off. Didn't even msg me and bad attitude.

Victor520
05-26-13, 07:20
I agree. I tried Helen before and she really pissed me off. Didn't even msg me and bad attitude.Haha, been there once. But feel not good, massage so so. Service so so.

Total Handy
05-27-13, 07:16
"Simon Ting" New Branch.

Massage Time: 1 Hour.

Damage: RM42 + RM30.

Actual Massage Time (Massaging Back) 15min Only. Light presses. No oil.

Then ask to turn around: Straight away lay beside me.

ML was wearing a short skirt dress, straight to hugging and roaming. Roaming and hugging and caressing time: 10min

Keep caressing my dick, till hard on. And ask for HJ. HJ time: 25min (took a long time to come). Maybe didn't use oil.

After HJ, lay beside me to chit chat till time is up (5-10 min)

ML info:

Name: Forgot.

Number: 4 or 6.

Size: Petite.

Breast: small (A)

Ass (Flat)

Pussy: (didn't see. Just roam with panties on)

GFE: 6. 5/10 (not that money face. But can improve in massaging and HJ technique)

WIR: Yes, maybe to try others who can superman style massage

Slow Reloader
05-27-13, 18:23

Worst experience ever!2 years ago this was one of the best place. Sad to see they've deterioriated. Still got a good msg from Jia Jia though but no more B2B. Have not tried any of the new girls. Will probably avoid there now. (My favourite was from there but she has gone back. Forever. Haven't found a replacement for her yet. Sad).

Slow Reloader
05-27-13, 18:25
Yes, I hope everyone here will follow this, like how they ubah all the time, only pay 30 for HJ and 50 for BJ, even the massage fee only 25Which MP have girls who happily accept RM30 for HJ with top off?

LittleCuteMonkey
05-28-13, 12:39
Which MP have girls who happily accept RM30 for HJ with top off?You don't know?

Kenty
05-28-13, 14:52
You don't know?Let share with the new comers to avoid spending unnecessary time and energy.

Thanks in advance.

LittleCuteMonkey
05-29-13, 06:35
Let share with the new comers to avoid spending unnecessary time and energy.

Thanks in advance.Avoid tourist area MP, also RH plaza, since the market already spoiled by tourists from sheraton.

Avoid the red "gem" at tabuan, well-known expensive MP, market spoiled by old people. and blue ocean at 101

if you really want hanky panky then avoid proper massage place, like satok area, they might charge you 50 for extra.

For other MP, just bring 70 only you can get cheap HJ,

At least it works for me most of the time, I didn't nego and ask beforehand, just pay and leave

Slow Reloader
05-30-13, 07:38
You don't know?The operative word is 'happily' I guess. I usually not just want top off but I lick their tits and get them steams as well. Most will complain if I give 30 and spoil the mood of the encounter. Please PM me where the girls will do it for 30.

GemTiger2012
05-30-13, 08:49
Hi all, been off the MP scene for some time and all my previous favourite MLs have gone.

Anyone care to point me towards MPs with MLs that give good Superman ass-massage?

Mantit
06-04-13, 14:05
Been missing from action for a long time already.

Name: Ah Mei.

Origin: Hunan.

Face: 7/10 look a bit like Liu Luo Yin.

Skin: fair and smooth 8/10.

Body: medium build.

Boobs: 36D big, soft, a bit saggy 8/10.

Nipples: big, nice, sensitive 8/10 cannot suck.

Pussy: did not see.

Butt: did not see.

Massage: pretty good 7/10.

GFE: 9/10 friendly and hardworking.

JboyCbu
06-05-13, 02:51
Hi all, been off the MP scene for some time and all my previous favourite MLs have gone.

Anyone care to point me towards MPs with MLs that give good Superman ass-massage?Hey bro, maybe you can try lan gui fang in 2. 5 miles, look for yan zhi (swallow). Big boobs (although might be fake) and nice service.

Slow Reloader
06-07-13, 09:13
tried out a b* thai stock who is in town currently.

name: mona.

looks: 6. 5/10.

language: speaks mandarin.

body: medium.

boobs: medium.

pussy: trimmed.

kissing: yes.

fingering: yes.

daty: did not try. probably ok.

anal: no.

attitude: good.

gfe: good.

called up. got a few non-prc stock so checked out the thai one. got 1 hk stock but price higher.

went in as usual. deal made and stripped. decided to be playful on way to bathroom with necking and cupping from behind. she giggled and accommodated. stimmed.

usual shower. she laid down on the bed first. hmmm. unusual start so decided to gently service her first with tits licking and a bit of catbath. allowed fingering and quiet enjoyed it. did not try daty. she offered kiss on lips but decided safer not to fk.

i laid on my back and she gently performed her catbath. nice and bro was rock hard. she capped me for a cbj (not an issue for me, safer). good feeling with cbj also. she mounted me for cowgirl. great skill with the hip rocking type of cowgirl that thais and malays do so well. she was slim to medium built so very comfortable. great hip action with variation of speed during the action. great view and my hands were kept busy holding her boobs. very long cow girl action.

she leaned back and pulled me up for a bit of sitting action. could never get a hang of this so pushed her down until her head was hanging over the end of the bed. continued with several variations of missionary (standard, leaned back, planking, her legs together). quite tired. pulled her back up and indicated i wanted reverse cowgirl. she accommodated. again the rocking type. very nice but she didn't offer the leaning back cowgirl. she brushed my hand away everytime i tried to touch her asshole so i guess anal is out.

changed to doggy. stamina very good that day. banged her hard and slow and she was moaning away. damn the cleaner outside if she could hear. ha ha. decided to try the squatting doggy as she was of the right height (watch too much porn i guess). not really comfortable! i know can last a long time doing this as i was mainly feeling the ache in my thighs and not the grip around my cock. ha ha! changed to kneeling type and banged her until i came. drenched in sweat as she had turned the aircon down. finished up with shower.

wir: yes.

damage: 160

KuchingSiawKia
06-07-13, 09:17
Went to check out MPs at ACH area. This ml attracted me when I was driving around. Parked my car and proceeded to her. She asked massage and I said yes.

Name: Zety.

Origin: Manila, Philiphines.

Massage: 6/10.

Boobs: B cup.

Ass: normal bit flat.

FJ: 7/10. Tight pussy.

Damage: 45 (1hr) + 75 FJ.

WIR: Yes.

She is the only pinoy there. One good thing about her is she is not money face. Nice to chat with her. She is not lazy. Massage you untill times up.

Kenty
06-07-13, 17:55

Anyone care to point me towards MPs with MLs that give good Superman ass-massage?You may try HFH, song. Forget the ML name. But, the massage time quite short. 30 minutes

GemTiger2012
06-08-13, 02:58
Hey bro, maybe you can try lan gui fang in 2. 5 miles, look for yan zhi (swallow). Big boobs (although might be fake) and nice service.Lan Gui Fang = Awesome or Black Rose Reflexology? Sorry I can't read Chinese.

GemTiger2012
06-08-13, 02:59
You may try HFH, song. Forget the ML name. But, the massage time quite short. 30 minutesPity you can't remember her name. How about her looks, number etc?

Kenty
06-09-13, 12:18
Pity you can't remember her name. How about her looks, number etc?In fact, I didn't her identity. Their face mostly the same. Late 20's. Sorry for that, bro.

LittleCuteMonkey
06-09-13, 13:23
Last night after friend birthday's party until 1am, then straightaway go to XMT 101.

There were 6 ML, I chose the one with the best cleavage.

Name: Shiao Shiao.

Look: overall normall.

Boobs: Big, at least C? I think.

Massage: 5/10 actually she know how to massage.

HJ: before that, we had very nice chit chat, when I agreed with HJ, her attitude still ok until I started to touch her and wanted to see her inside, she didn't undress, and always keep distance I can't enjoy touching her breast while HJ, she started to stroke faster then I came, I feel pain she didn't slow down after I cum.

Dmg: HJ should be 15, I paid total 60

Member #4340
06-10-13, 02:57
Yesterday went to this MP, here is my report.

First, this lady add me in chat, and started to chat with me. Then asking me to meet her at MP. So I just proceed.

Name: Xiao Yu.

Origin: Not remember because I can't really speak mandarine. Hehe. Only understand a bit.

Face: 5/10.

Skin: fair and smooth 8/10.

Body: a bit chubby, not so fat.

Boobs: 34B, soft. 7/10.

Nipples: nice 7/10 cannot suck.

Pussy: did not see, but can touch from outside.

Butt: ok lar.

Massage: pretty good 7/10.

GFE: 7/10 friendly

Damage: 50+50 (HJ)

Overall, I can say that massage is good, but looks like money face a bit. Need to know how to talk to this girl. The more you give face, the more she ask for return. Hahaha.

WIR: probably, but need to try others. Got 1 attract me. Nice look and sexy. But we never know may be dangerous. Hahhaha.

Happy cheong all my bro.

Joe Yap
06-10-13, 04:53
Bro how does ass massage works? Never tried that.

Short one today. Really too swamped with work.

Tried out Small moon and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

Petite, with nice smallish boobs, love the ass massage (can be improved) and HJ was sensual, GFE was very good.

Teojn
06-10-13, 08:12
Hi all,

New MP about to opening soon at Satok area. Local MLs. But no sex.

Tq

Notiguy
06-11-13, 04:55
Bro how does ass massage works? Never tried that.Greetings bro. It's really just a sensual (as opposed to just squeezing and kneading) massage concentrated on the bum cheeks. The crack etc. I love it.

BangMachine
06-11-13, 11:21
Hello guys.

New here. Wil be posting about my MP experiences soon but first I just wanted to ask does anyone know any place here in Kuching that has b2b (body to body) massage?

Hunter46
06-12-13, 09:08
I have been in chatting with ML from wechat contact. After few weeks of chatting, then I went to see them and the GF level was good. Some of them immediately offered FJ. Of course it is not free FJ

Joe Yap
06-12-13, 15:17
Which MP is this Xiao Yu working? What's her work number and how much for massage?

First, this lady add me in chat, and started to chat with me. Then asking me to meet her at MP. So I just proceed.

Name: Xiao Yu.

Origin: Not remember because I can't really speak mandarine...

BlackInnova85
06-12-13, 20:45
Hello Bros, newbie here. Just moved to Kuching from Indon. Anyway, after doing my homework researching this forum and other forum, I found out about the above name massage place and decided to check it out.

Got there, got around 3 PRC and 1 Local, take the local and proceed to room. In the room chit-chat abit and proceed to massage. Her massage was good, pretty strong. After that she ask want to urut 'itu' kah while she points to my didi. I said to her I want to play. She said can, with massage will be 150. Nego-nego finally settle at 100 including massage.

Name: Rose.

Age: 35+ I think. She said her oldest son already 15. So she must be around 35-40.

Origin: Serian (She says)

Skin: 7/10 (Fair and smooth)

Body: 5. 5/10 (Chubby but not obese)

Boobs: Big and with light color nipple. 8/10.

Pussy: 6/10 (Bald but a bit loose)

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 4/10 (very fast only)

BJ: NIL.

DATY: NIL.

FK: NIL (She doesn't want)

FJ: 7/10 (very wet and can hear piak-piak sound)

GFE: 7/10 (Friendly and talkative)

Damage: 100 (Massage + FJ)

WIR: Maybe (want to explore other MPs as I am new to Kuching)

I think this place is for MILF lover, if you are looking for SYT this place might not be suitable. I am interested at this MPs because of the FJ price is generally lower than other MPs.

Hopefully this FL helps. Cheers!

BlackInnova85
06-12-13, 20:50
I have been researching this forum for quite a while and I am interested to find out more about SP 1

Any Nice Bros here kind enough to just give me a little hint of where in ACH is SP 1 located. I kinda know SP 2 just by gathering the hints in this forum. I am going to check SP 2 tomorrow.

Thanks to all Bros.

Member #4340
06-13-13, 08:20
Which MP is this Xiao Yu working? What's her work number and how much for massage?Hi bro,

She didn't give the number, just walk in and called her name. Should be Kao Tim.

LittleCuteMonkey
06-13-13, 12:21
Grats, you're now qualified as senior.

Hello Bros, newbie here. Just moved to Kuching from Indon. Anyway, after doing my homework researching this forum and other forum, I found out about the above name massage place and decided to check it out.

Got there, got around 3 PRC and 1 Local, take the local and proceed to room. In the room chit-chat abit and proceed to massage. Her massage was good, pretty strong. After that she ask want to urut 'itu' kah while she points to my didi. I said to her I want to play. She said can, with massage will be 150. Nego-nego finally settle at 100 including massage.

Name: Rose.

Age: 35+ I think. She said her oldest son already 15. So she must be around 35-40.

Origin: Serian (She says)

Skin: 7/10 (Fair and smooth)

Body: 5. 5/10 (Chubby but not obese)

Boobs: Big and with light color nipple. 8/10.

Pussy: 6/10 (Bald but a bit loose)

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 4/10 (very fast only)

BJ: NIL.

DATY: NIL.

FK: NIL (She doesn't want)

FJ: 7/10 (very wet and can hear piak-piak sound)

GFE: 7/10 (Friendly and talkative)

Damage: 100 (Massage + FJ)

WIR: Maybe (want to explore other MPs as I am new to Kuching)

I think this place is for MILF lover, if you are looking for SYT this place might not be suitable. I am interested at this MPs because of the FJ price is generally lower than other MPs.

Hopefully this FL helps. Cheers!

Notiguy
06-14-13, 04:43
I have been researching this forum for quite a while and I am interested to find out more about SP 1

Any Nice Bros here kind enough to just give me a little hint of where in ACH is SP 1 located. I kinda know SP 2 just by gathering the hints in this forum. I am going to check SP 2 tomorrow.

Thanks to all Bros.Hmm. I could tell you where SP1 'was'. I am afraid SP1 has closed for a long time my friend.

DickyDick
06-14-13, 11:35
Name: Rose.Hello brother, care to share this LB mp? No need to give exact location, just some hint. Thanks.

Cheers.

Seekui
06-15-13, 02:00
Hello bro, other, care to share this LB mp? No need to give exact location, just some hint. Thanks.

Cheers.Hi bro, LB mp is opposit Kayu Tanah hospital.

ProtonMan2008
06-15-13, 17:52
Went to this MP yesterday evening. It has been a very long time I didn't go, probably more than 1 year ago.

Brought a friend, upon enter, see all new faces. Room door added glass panel, top parts of room partition have been removed.

Name: Mxx Kxx.

Origin: PRC, Guangxi.

Face: 6/10 (big nose).

Skin: 8/10 (fair and smooth).

Body: 8/10 (just nice aspect ratio, at least to me).

Boobs: 8/10 (can't tell the size but huge, round and soft, feel a bit fake).

Pussy: trimmed.

Massage: She has no intention to give massage.

GFE: 8/10 (friendly)

Damage: 150 (FJ) + 50

Upon enter room, she asked if I want or not. So, since she is so open, I just proceed. Sorry for spoiling the market as it really has been a long time didn't visit them, do not feel nice to bargain too much. Last time I used to get very good rate for the same thing. She feel shy and asking me not to stare at her. Ha. Good GFE plus good attitude.

WIR: most likely.

Notiguy
06-17-13, 05:27
Went to this MP yesterday evening. It has been a very long time I didn't go, probably more than 1 year ago.

Brought a friend, upon enter, see all new faces. Room door added glass panel, top parts of room partition have been removed...Bro, your 'she has no intention to give massage' gave me a good laugh Keke.

Colours has been known to be pricey so don't worry about spoiling the market at that MP (I stand corrected though). I use to regularly visit one PRC ml there about 3-4 years ago and used to pay RM150 just for nude CBJ. Not even FJ :P but I felt it was worth it because GFE was tops and I enjoyed myself very much. Only stopped when my wallet couldn't take it and found other alternatives.

Slow Reloader
06-17-13, 09:27

Brought a friend, upon enter, see all new faces. Room door added glass panel, top parts of room partition have been removed.

Name: Mxx Kxx.

Origin: PRC, Guangxi.

Face: 6/10 (big nose).

Skin: 8/10 (fair and smooth).

Body: 8/10 (just nice aspect ratio, at least to me).

Boobs: 8/10 (can't tell the size but huge, round and soft, feel a bit fake).

Pussy: trimmed.

Massage: She has no intention to give massage.

GFE: 8/10 (friendly)

Damage: 150 (FJ) + 50

Upon enter room, she asked if I want or not. So, since she is so open, I just proceed. Sorry for spoiling the market as it really has been a long time didn't visit them, do not feel nice to bargain too much. Last time I used to get very good rate for the same thing. She feel shy and asking me not to stare at her. Ha. Good GFE plus good attitude.

WIR: most likely.It would have been cheaper, safer and with better privacy going thru an OKT.

KuchingSiawKia
06-18-13, 09:17
Please avoid ml named qi qi from this mp. Money face and provide bad service. Always ask for tips.

Notiguy
06-18-13, 11:02
It would have been cheaper, safer and with better privacy going thru an OKT.That's actually a very good point. If you are not looking for a massage and plus, you get to pick. I personally prefer not to go the Okt route though.

Heoulki
06-18-13, 14:12
Please avoid ml named qi qi from this mp. Money face and provide bad service. Always ask for tips.Still remember her number?

Slow Reloader
06-19-13, 10:08
That's actually a very good point. If you are not looking for a massage and plus, you get to pick. I personally prefer not to go the Okt route though.You get to pick the OKT stock also just that the choices are limited. The lack of privacy, worry about raids, lack of sound system and bad service by ML in FS defeats the purpose unless it is really cheap like Amy of the 3 number place last time.

KopiOpeng
06-19-13, 10:14

Got there, got around 3 PRC and 1 Local, take the local and proceed to room. In the room chit-chat abit and proceed to massage. Her massage was good, pretty strong. After that she ask want to urut 'itu' kah while she points to my didi. I said to her I want to play. She said can, with massage will be 150. Nego-nego finally settle at 100 including massage...Where is the location of central actually?

BlackInnova85
06-20-13, 05:38
Where is the location of central actually?Opposite Timberland Medical Center.

Takatoo87
06-20-13, 11:04
Just want to know the price for FJ in Kuching area in MP? Any range so that I won't spoil the price.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Takatoo87
06-20-13, 11:37
Mind to share how to contact her? Let me know.

Cheers bro.Bro, mind to share the contact? Good pussy share together.

SabaiSabai
06-21-13, 07:00
Stop partonising this MP including the branch in song. There are other establishments who proivide better service at lower rate. All brother, please stick to the rate as as posted earlier in this forum. Customer is the king! Stop being exploited!

ThanksThe Jalan Song LN is ok. Most of the girls there are quite friendly and GFE.