PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39

KuchingSiawKia
06-21-13, 08:01
Tried this mp. Intially wanted to get Rose but only 2 ml when I reached there.

Name: Connie.

Origin: Kch.

Race: Bidayuh.

Face: 6/10.

Skin: 5/10

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: Din See.

Pussy: Din See.

Massage: 8/10. Strong and good.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 50 / hr.

She did ask for HJ at RM 30 or RM 50 if you need to touch here and touch there but she won't force you. Very hardworking and won't "cut" massage time.

DickyDick
06-21-13, 08:56
Nama: Lili.

Origin: PRC.

Face: 9/10, really pretty and cute.

Body: 9/10, slim but a bit meaty.

Boobs: 7/10, 34b, playing from inside the bra only.

Ass: 9/10, solid, real soft and smooth. Manage to rub her pussy from outside the panties.

HJ: 3/10, HJ me for almost 40 minutes but still can't shoot, so in the end she told me to go home and rest, and come back later.

Massage: 1/10, really bad massage skill. And pain.

GFE: 3/10, rushing when she got another customer waiting. Try to finish session within 20 minutes.

Damage: 50+50, very spoil since the mp located opposite a hotel. 50 for normal HJ (no sucking or open bra) , if want the girls strip naked, add another 100. Absolutely no negotiations, the girl said that is their price rate. If not happy can go massage other place.

DickyDick
06-21-13, 09:28
It's been a while since my last session with the famous FL Spidey Lily. So decided to pay her a visit earlier this month during Gawai.

Name: Lily.

Face: 7/10, MILF type.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10, busty C but a bit saggy.

Ass: 6/10, typical PRC.

BJ: 9/10, getting good and good. Almost can't hold it.

FJ: 8/10, very embarrassing. Only manage to play for like 5 minutes. She is just too good I suppose.

GFE:8/10, friendly.

Damage: the usual.

MasageLover
06-21-13, 10:15
It's been a while since my last session with the famous FL Spidey Lily. So decided to pay her a visit earlier this month during Gawai.

FJ: 8/10, very embarrassing. Only manage to play for like 5 minutes. She is just too good I suppose.

Damage: the usual.Bro, where is Lily located? Just give me hints will do. Tried a few MP before this and all are just HJ. Not FJ. Getting frustrated. Do let me know where she is. TQ!

MasageLover
06-21-13, 10:16
During last Tuesday night, after long stress hard working day, I decide to go to the MP I haven't been there since ages for a relaxation. So I call up my regular NL ML for a session. Surprise, she said she already quit the job long time ago. She is now doing part time FL at her own house, but only for her very few close customer that she choose. She did occasionally call me and invite me to her house, but never had the chance...Bro, is she still in business?

MasageLover
06-21-13, 10:23
Name : L*na.

Age late 20.

Malay.

Body 7/10. Tall, fit but not really slim.

BBBJ: 9/10 suck dick, balls until I blow.

Fj: 9/10 very aggressive. She likes cowgirl. Ask me to do it raw but I refuse.

Face : 6/10 not pretty but 100% come fuck me face.

GFE 8/10, french kiss is allowed.

CIM : yes, face shot also can but I cannot cum already. Blow too many times already.

WIR : I fuck her more than 10 times but I heard that she is recently married.

Damage rm300 becoz she allows unto fuck her whole night as long as you can do it. Most of my local friends fuxked her already.

[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! Bro, mind to share her contact? Thanks!

Fajktwod
06-21-13, 20:16
Greetings to fellow brothers out there. I'm looking for okt that provides incall services of their stocks. Here in Kuching.

Following is which I have at the moment. Contacts last four digit. : 2890 ahboy. 1363 ahtee. 4117. 7965 Azhan.

Please pm me if you have others and willing to share. Cheers

KopiOpeng
06-22-13, 04:26
Greetings to fellow brothers out there. I'm looking for okt that provides incall services of their stocks. Here in Kuching.

Following is which I have at the moment. Contacts last four digit. : 2890 ahboy. 1363 ahtee. 4117. 7965 Azhan.

Please pm me if you have others and willing to share. CheersAzhan? New okt? Does he provide local FL? Quite boring of ahboy's car already. Kinda interested in other okt cars xD.

KopiOpeng
06-22-13, 07:49
Anyone ever went to this saloon? Seems like got provide special service hope to hear from you all bros!

Cheers

JboyCbu
06-22-13, 20:30
Hi bro,

Where is it located?

Anyone ever went to this saloon? Seems like got provide special service hope to hear from you all bros!

Cheers

Kenty
06-23-13, 00:33
The Jalan Song LN is ok. Most of the girls there are quite friendly and GFE.Ok. I too visited a few times a few month ago and it seems ok. Are they money face now?

Askar
06-23-13, 07:36

Damage: the usual.Surprised she's still working. Thought she got caught. Have pmed you. Thanks!

KopiOpeng
06-23-13, 14:50
Hi bro,

Where is it located?At central. Opposite T*B*l*the hospital.

I am not sure whether they provide these service or not but it seems have to me.

Cheong safe bro!

KopiOpeng
06-23-13, 14:51
Surprised she's still working. Thought she got caught. Have pmed you. Thanks!Hey bro any idea she's under which OKT? Glad to hear from you soon.

Boom22
06-24-13, 08:14
First time visit to this mp. 9 ml, indo, China, vietnam.

41/2 mile.

Race: indonesian.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Skin: 8/10 smooth.

Body: 6. 5/10. Short.

Massage: 7/10. Strong.

HJ Normal.

Damage: 45 + 30.

Wir: YES, provide fj, but I'm unlucky that day she come period. Will try her sis next time, prettier.

Kenty
06-24-13, 13:50

CheersJust surveyed from outside & staircase. Seem like normal beauty saloon? Any FR from other bro?

CumminAllDay
06-24-13, 14:51
L*I L*I.

Went here this afternoon, wasn't as I expected, all not pretty, since I'm here and I need to release some steam I thought what the hell just pick one.

Name: Janja (Philippines)

Face: 5/10,

Body: 5/10. A bit chubby but acceptable.

Boobs: 6/10, nice nipple though, pointy as how I like it.

Ass: 5/10

BJ: 7/10 At first slow and steady but once she picked up the pace, its nice.

FJ: 6/10, only took her shorts off, felt uncomfortable since its abit noisy and its quite obvious since I'm the only one there that time but she can definitely ride.

GFE: 6/10, friendly

Damage: 130 for everything including massage.

Felt unsatisfied so decided to go 2nd round in the evening and ended up at B* O* 101, saw some post at the forum that its quite pricey but I'm like fuck it, I'm going to get some Vietnam boobies and indeed I got it. Quite a lot of choices but picked out the busty one.

Name: Not so sure.

Face: 8/10,

Body: 8/10 Slim, nice to hug, fair, smooth, awesome.

Boobs: 10/10, Love big boobs, very nice nipples, can't stop sucking it till I came. Had no problem with sucking

Ass: 7/10 Grab it couple of times, definitely better than most prc.

BJ: 10/10 Never had a blow job this good, nuff said. She can really suck it fast and deep, not like fast to make me cum but fucking fast enjoyable, didn't even complain that it took quite some time for me to get off, at the end she smiles and hug and give a few kisses.

FJ: Offered, wallet a bit dry because of the 1st round.

GFE:9/10, Massage was very good, better than most ML out there, she used some kind of oil first, then uses her feet to massage my back, its so good till I almost fell asleep, massage ass area a few times, then massage near my little brother area, she's knows how to play it, she calls it baby, haha. The BJ was more than worth it, definately will try FJ. Will come back to her again.

Damage: 35 (promo) +85

MasageLover
06-25-13, 02:00

41/2 mile.

HJ Normal.

Wir: YES, provide fj, but I'm unlucky that day she come period. Will try her sis next time, prettier.Bro, which MP is this? Give me hints of the location will do. Thanks bro!

Mr Gringo
06-25-13, 03:06
[QUOTE=CumminAllDay; 1438144]L*I L*I.

Went here this afternoon, wasn't as I expected, all not pretty, since I'm here and I need to release some steam I thought what the hell just pick one.

Hey Bro. Located 412?

Mr Gringo
06-25-13, 03:11

CheersHey Bro, not sure of its the same place but I think I have been there.

NXXA located nr 3rd mile rouabt?

Mr Gringo
06-25-13, 03:39
I haven't uploaded a report in a while as been busy but ventured out a few times recently. I will share the most interesting with you first.

Name: ah Ing (N0. 15)

Face: 7/10,

Body: 7/10. Slim.

Boobs: 6/10, quite small but nice. Massaged my back with her bare boobs. Could feel her pointy nipples. Very sensual.

FK: full on.

FJ: available. But period.

HJ: 8/10 skilled.

Ass msg: 10/10 very good reverse shaft, likes to get her fingers in your ass.

GFE:10/10, friendly

Damage: 100 inc massage.

WIR: definitely.

Went here on the off chance of finding the last girl I had here who's name I couldn't remember, the girl that opened the door was all 'tits out and short skirt' and was very appealing, about 5 or 6 ML but I spotted this little one, she had a red low cut dress on and those titties looked lovely and firm. So off we went. She was hugging me and grabbing my butt all the way to the room. I knew this was going to be fun.

I got naked and she gave a lovely soft massage (at my request) she kept making soft moaning noises as she massaged which got me quite horny ha ha. She knew what she was doing.

She gave me a great ass massage then her hand slid up to my balls. She leaned forward and moaned softly in my ear. She then started stroking my shaft and she whispered 'you like? ' very sexy.

She continued with my ass and balls for quite some time then with one hand on my shaft and the other on my ass she slowly pushed one finger into my ass. I did protest a little to be honest but she said 'mao, mao, I want' I have to say whatever she did was damn good. She did this for a while then she got up and wasn't sure what she was doing but I then felt her naked breasts on my back. She rubbed those boobs everywhere. From my ass to my neck. Lovely pointy nipples.

I couldn't stand it anymore and I just turned around without being asked to. She started on my shaft very slowly, licking my nipples and all the way down to my cock. I thought she was going to blow but sadly not.

She brought her head up to mine and started to kiss and lick my ear which lead to full on kissing.

She finished me off beautifully.

You guys know that there are so many places to go and the services generally seem to be getting worse but this was one of those 'real value for money' experiences.

Notiguy
06-25-13, 05:27
I haven't uploaded a report in a while as been busy but ventured out a few times recently. I will share the most interesting with you first.

Boobs: 6/10, quite small but nice. Massaged my back with her bare boobs. Could feel her pointy nipples. Very sensual.

Damage: 100 inc massage.

WIR: definitely.

Went here on the off chance of finding the last girl I had here who's name I couldn't remember, the girl that opened the door was all 'tits out and short skirt' and was very appealing, about 5 or 6 ML but I spotted this little one, she had a red low cut dress on and those titties looked lovely and firm. So off we went. She was hugging me and grabbing my butt all the way to the room. I knew this was going to be fun..I haven't had the chance to venture out in for a while now. But feel very motivated to after reading your report bro. Like!

KopiOpeng
06-25-13, 07:41
Hey Bro, not sure of its the same place but I think I have been there.

NXXA located nr 3rd mile rouabt?Its near l*be* reflexology. And during night time daw few ladies with sexy dressing and went into some random car makes me think differently. Eventually saw some elder went up during night time. Imo which saloon will be operating at these hours at 10pm so I hope to get some FR from bros here about that place so I can cheong there!

KopiOpeng
06-25-13, 08:09

Ass msg: 10/10 very good reverse shaft, likes to get her fingers in your ass...Any hint near which part of song bro?

Cheers!

SpermBlaster
06-25-13, 12:39
Hi bros,

Not new here, but only registered today and post report.

Went to this place after reading here + friends introduced. Thought of giving the Viets a go. Tired of bad attitude China dolls.

Went in only saw 2 sitting on sofa. Maybe too early, picked the one chubby with big boobs.

Name: Helen or Helena not sure. The vVet-style mandarin hard to catch.

Body: 6/10 on the fat / chubby side. Got tummy but overall presentation still fuckable.

Boobs: 9/10, big boobs, light nipples, can't even really see the tits under low light. Unwilling to get naked. Only pull down bra. No fun.

Ass: 6/10 I guess. Didn't really check them out as the boobs steal the show.

Massage: 1/10 tap tap there, touch touch here. Say hands tired and hot. Always talk to sisters on the "other" side of the wall.

BJ: 2/10 only slightly sucking the tips. Not the whole mushroom head. Keep wiping with towel. Tried to force me out faster by stroking. Not recommended.

FJ: Not Offered, even asked. Said Tauke don't allow. BS. No chance to see boob shake. Maybe I am not skilled enough.

GFE: 5/10. Hardly understand what she talks. But more polite than PRC of course. Bit my nipple, ouch. Won't return to her, because all show no go. And not recommended from my experience.

Damage: 35 (promo) + 100 BJ.

On my way out, saw many nicer Viet-chicks outside. Sexier, slimmer, taller. Damn my timing. Any better recommendation there? Not first time in the scene but first time to BO.

Many of my friends went for pleasant BJ and FJ was offered, I don't know why not me. Shouldn't be face problem? LOL.

Cheers

Mr Gringo
06-25-13, 16:24
I haven't had the chance to venture out in for a while now. But feel very motivated to after reading your report bro. Like!Hey bro, I believe she is worth the effort. Get totals out and enjoy my friend. Good luck.

KopiOpeng
06-25-13, 16:38
First report for all the while I cheong around. Hahaha. Went to this MP with some friends and saw a Vietnamese that attracts me. Long silky hair with tight dress which make me thinking. She is my choice. Get her name and start her massage. Can't really.

Communicate with her so well cause she can't really speak English / Mandarin. After her average massage asked me whether wan HJ and BJ. Just normally I show her the sign that I wanted to have a BJ because she can't really understand what I'm saying. Maybe.

Her understanding towards English / Mandarin ain't good yet. She came for 8 months already and 2 months she will be leaving. So bros, try her and feedback us with FR. I eventually noticed a girl which is the only with short hair. My friend even suggested her to me. Will try her next time and upload report.

Name: Ahvi / Alvi (doesn't really understand her slang)

No : 201.

Face: 8/10,

Body: 8/10. Slim.

Boobs: 5/10, quite small but nice.

FK: Nope.

Ass: 7/10

FJ: available (for more visit on her frequently)

BJ : 9/10.

Damage: 120 inc massage.

WIR: why not?

Safe cheong bros! Cheers!

CumminAllDay
06-26-13, 05:22
L*I L*I.

Hey Bro. Located 412?Yup it's located around there.

Enrique I
06-26-13, 10:15
Name : wxx wxx.

PRC.

Body : tall, slim.

Skin: fair and smooth.

Face: 5/10 not my type but sweet.

Attitude: 8/10. Allow me to finger and DATY. I even penetrate her vagina with my tongue.

Pussy: clean and wet.

Fj: 6/10 just let me fuck.

BJ: no.

Handjob : yes but lousy.

Damage : RM200.

Massage : 0/10. Just touch here and there.

Enrique I
06-26-13, 10:22
Xiao Min PRC.

Face: 9/10 my type. Super sexy MILF with come fuck me face.

Body : 9/10 athletic, fit, tight.

Massage : 8/10 strong.

GFE 10/10 friendly, sweet.

HJ : 6/10 too strong and keep squeezing my balls.

Fj: didn't ask, may be next time.

I lick her feet and suck her toes.

Allow me to suck nipples.

Damage RM100.

WIR? Yes! I want some foot job and blow on her feet. I am willing to pay her as long as she is willing to fot job me.

Enrique I
06-26-13, 10:26
Ah yan.

Chubby. MILF spec.

Face : 2/10. I rejected her once.

Body : 2/10.

GFE 10/10.

HJ: 10/10, OMG! Will tease you and stop when you want to blow!

Went back to China already. Shit!

Fj : didn't ask.

Damage Rm100.00

Mr Gringo
06-26-13, 10:57
At central. Opposite T*B*l*the hospital.

I am not sure whether they provide these service or not but it seems have to me.

Cheong safe bro!I don't think the location you are talking about is 'Central' Bro.

Should be 3rd mile.

Mr Gringo
06-26-13, 11:01
Any hint near which part of song bro?

Cheers!I cannot PM you because you don't have subscription.

I know you are new here bro but to get a little info you got to give a little info.

Its a mutual trust thing, let us get to know you are legit.

LittleCuteMonkey
06-26-13, 12:51
So many negative feedback about this ML, you should read some posts before you visit. But maybe you can't recognize it either

I also made a review about her, didn't even bother to take extra.

Hi bros,

Not new here, but only registered today and post report.

Went to this place after reading here + friends introduced. Thought of giving the Viets a go. Tired of bad attitude China dolls.

Went in only saw 2 sitting on sofa. Maybe too early, picked the one chubby with big boobs.

Name: Helen or Helena not sure. The vVet-style mandarin hard to catch.

Body: 6/10 on the fat / chubby side. Got tummy but overall presentation still fuckable.

Boobs: 9/10, big boobs, light nipples, can't even really see the tits under low light. Unwilling to get naked. Only pull down bra. No fun.

Ass: 6/10 I guess. Didn't really check them out as the boobs steal the show.

Massage: 1/10 tap tap there, touch touch here. Say hands tired and hot. Always talk to sisters on the "other" side of the wall.

BJ: 2/10 only slightly sucking the tips. Not the whole mushroom head. Keep wiping with towel. Tried to force me out faster by stroking. Not recommended.

FJ: Not Offered, even asked. Said Tauke don't allow. BS. No chance to see boob shake. Maybe I am not skilled enough.

GFE: 5/10. Hardly understand what she talks. But more polite than PRC of course. Bit my nipple, ouch. Won't return to her, because all show no go. And not recommended from my experience.

Damage: 35 (promo) + 100 BJ.

On my way out, saw many nicer Viet-chicks outside. Sexier, slimmer, taller. Damn my timing. Any better recommendation there? Not first time in the scene but first time to BO.

Many of my friends went for pleasant BJ and FJ was offered, I don't know why not me. Shouldn't be face problem? LOL.

Cheers

SpermBlaster
06-26-13, 16:44
So many negative feedback about this ML, you should read some posts before you visit. But maybe you can't recognize it either

I also made a review about her, didn't even bother to take extra.Yeah bro. With so many reports, I only remembered mostly are good ones for BO. LOL. And some I can't remember the names I read. My bad.

I will take note on that and hope other bros don't fall into the same trap as me (boobs!). Haha.

Anyways, lesson learned. So other than her, which one to avoid? It would be funny to go counter and ask, where is blablabla, no, I don't want her. LOL.

MasageLover
06-27-13, 00:42

41/2 mile.

HJ Normal.

Wir: YES, provide fj, but I'm unlucky that day she come period. Will try her sis next time, prettier.Where is this located at 41/2 mile? Any clues or hints? Thanks!

Enrique I
06-27-13, 10:54
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Ratatouille
06-28-13, 01:16
I don't think the location you are talking about is 'Central' Bro.

Should be 3rd mile.Nothing wrong with his report.

He means Central Park area, hence central.

Enrique I
06-28-13, 06:39
Nothing wrong with his report.

He means Central Park area, hence central.I don't think that is Central Park. Should be 3rd Mile shophouse. There is a Publick Bank there. Hence, not central. Hence, it is 3rd mile. Is it Liba?

Enrique I
06-28-13, 11:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Enrique I
06-28-13, 11:52
Name : de*

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10 slim and tall

Skin: fair, like hindi film star.

GFE : 7/10 typical indian chick.

BBBJ: 8/10 deep throat.

Fj: 8/10 wet pussy but hairy. Likes to squueze your dick with her hole.

Anal: yes but need extra.

Damage : rm 800 for fj and anal. Overnight.

She is from KL. I always like Indian girl because they are willing to do anal sex and let me suck their toes.

CIM: Not allowed.

Enrique I
06-28-13, 11:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Enrique I
06-29-13, 04:15
Ann Ann

Name: Mariana.

Philipino.

Long hair, dark skin, tall and slim, nice feet.

Face: 2/10

Body: 9/10

GFE: 10/10 but very money face.

BJ: 7/10 deep throat.

Fj: 9/10. Any position will do. As long as you are willing to pay.

Damage: RM200.00. CIM allowed but need charge extra rm100.00.

Enrique I
06-29-13, 04:18
Any hint near which part of song bro?

Cheers!Just next to Bombay Masala. You can see the sign board.

Enrique I
06-29-13, 04:20
Which MP is this Xiao Yu working? What's her work number and how much for massage?She is presently working at Nan Pxxg, opposite 4 pxxxx. I cannot pm you because you don't have the subscription. Please subscribe bro, so that I can pm you.

LittleCuteMonkey
06-29-13, 06:02
L*ba is at central park, that whole area we called it central park, stop arguing alrdy

Enrique I
06-29-13, 07:44
L*ba is at central park, that whole area we called it central park, stop arguing alrdyI beg to differ. Liba is located at 3rd mile. To be precise, same row with the vegetarian restaurant. There is no such thing as central park in Kuching. We are not arguing, we just discuss and want to get the right place. That place is called 3rd Mile.

Enrique I
06-29-13, 07:45
Yeah bro. With so many reports, I only remembered mostly are good ones for BO. LOL. And some I can't remember the names I read. My bad.

I will take note on that and hope other bros don't fall into the same trap as me (boobs!). Haha.

Anyways, lesson learned. So other than her, which one to avoid? It would be funny to go counter and ask, where is blablabla, no, I don't want her. LOL.Thanks Spermblaster. I just tried her after I read your post. Excellent! Fj is great. Thanks again for sharing.

Enrique I
06-29-13, 10:13
It's been awhile since my last post here. I don't always drink but when I do, I get horny.

Had some asahi draught at terminal one petanak last night till 2am, drive around then decided to follow my plan to 101.

Park the car, directly walk up to SMD. Lobby's empty, then suddenly a ML who was working.

Apparently the only ML available at that moment. Asked if I want massage she would call other ML for me who still showering, I agree.

Then that ML shows up, look like girl next door type which is clearly not my type. Asked me to proceed to room, rejected and said I will wait for the one who is working to finish.

I think she pissed because she came down for nothing. I asked to wait in the room then.

Name: Xiao Qing...Tried her last week. Treated me very well. Massage, HJ, BJ and fj. Total damage rm250.

Goshi46
06-29-13, 12:56
Name : de*

Body: 8/10 slim and tall

Skin: fair, like hindi film star.

GFE : 7/10 typical indian chick.

BBBJ: 8/10 deep throat.

Fj: 8/10 wet pussy but hairy. Likes to squueze your dick with her hole.

Anal: yes but need extra.

Damage : rm 800 for fj and anal. Overnight.

She is from KL. I always like Indian girl because they are willing to do anal sex and let me suck their toes.

CIM: Not allowed.Nice report I'm fl lover, wish try Indian chick. Any contact number you can share.

Saviour28
06-29-13, 13:43
Is it 7 colours of mjc?

She really provide FJ with Rm200?

Name : wxx wxx.

PRC.

Body : tall, slim.

Skin: fair and smooth.

Face: 5/10 not my type but sweet.

Attitude: 8/10. Allow me to finger and DATY. I even penetrate her vagina with my tongue.

Pussy: clean and wet.

Fj: 6/10 just let me fuck.

BJ: no.

Handjob : yes but lousy.

Damage : RM200.

Massage : 0/10. Just touch here and there.

Enrique I
06-30-13, 00:06
Is it 7 colours of mjc?

She really provide FJ with Rm200?Yes, massage + fj.

Enrique I
06-30-13, 07:11
Name : Rixx.

Body : 6/10. Slim but skin not very tight.

Face: 5/10.

GFE: 7/10 but talk a lot of crap about how difficult is her life.

BBBJ: 8/10 good in balls licking.

Pussy : shaved but a bit dark.

Anal: clean and lickable. Anal sex not allowed.

Fj : 7/10. Willing to let me fuck as many rounds as I could.

Damage : rm 200. 00.

WIR? No, because her foot is not pretty. I not going to suck her toes.

Enrique I
06-30-13, 07:17
Name : didn't asked because I visited her place to look for young girl but ended up fuck her. Reason? All girls are not in.

Age: 5x close to 60. She is the oldest woman that I ever fuck.

Body: 3/10 chubby.

Skin: 7/10 fair and pretty good for someone is 5x year old.

BJ: no. She is not willing to suck penis.

Fj: 8/10. Surprisingly good especially in cow girl position.

Cons? Vagina very loose.

Face: 6/10 typical come fuck me face old woman.

Damage : rm100 for 1st shot and extra rm 50 for 2nd shot.

Enrique I
06-30-13, 07:22
Name : Diaxx.

Body : slim and tall. 9/10 my type.

Skin: 9/10 fair, smooth.

Pussy : shit! Hairy and dark.

Anal:7/10 clean.

BJ:8/10.

Fj: 10/10 doggy, standing, cow girl. 69 all allowed.

Damage : rm 300.

She is working at one of the lottery shop.

Cons? Hairy leg. Yukssso

Saviour28
06-30-13, 09:40
Bro, is the name Wen Wen?

Yes, massage + fj.

BlackInnova85
06-30-13, 10:18
I beg to differ. Liba is located at 3rd mile. To be precise, same row with the vegetarian restaurant. There is no such thing as central park in Kuching. We are not arguing, we just discuss and want to get the right place. That place is called 3rd Mile.The whole area there is 3rd mile, you are correct. But the Shoplot commercial center where Liba is located is called Central Park Commercial Center. If you don't believe me you can type central park commercial center in google maps and it will give you results. Also, my gps showed that Liba is in Central Park Commercial Center.

BlackInnova85
06-30-13, 10:36
I beg to differ. Liba is located at 3rd mile. To be precise, same row with the vegetarian restaurant. There is no such thing as central park in Kuching. We are not arguing, we just discuss and want to get the right place. That place is called 3rd Mile.Enrique,

Before you arrived at your definite conclusion that there is no such thing as central park in Kuching, perhaps you should do some research first. Maybe you want to check the attachment out.

SpermBlaster
06-30-13, 11:58
Thanks Spermblaster. I just tried her after I read your post. Excellent! Fj is great. Thanks again for sharing.LOL bro wrong quote? I didn't fuck her. And she does allow me to.

SexMachine84
06-30-13, 13:07

Please pm me if you have others and willing to share. CheersGt one mamasan okt no. End with 6495. Wan share? I would like to have ahtee and azhan no. Ahboy stock no so good liao. The okt price is cheaper is about RM140 nia.

Slow Reloader
06-30-13, 13:10
Name : didn't asked because I visited her place to look for young girl but ended up fuck her. Reason? All girls are not in.

Age: 5x close to 60. She is the oldest woman that I ever fuck.

Body: 3/10 chubby.

Skin: 7/10 fair and pretty good for someone is 5x year old.

BJ: no. She is not willing to suck penis.

Fj: 8/10. Surprisingly good especially in cow girl position.

Cons? Vagina very loose.

Face: 6/10 typical come fuck me face old woman.

Damage : rm100 for 1st shot and extra rm 50 for 2nd shot.She must be very happy she could make you go 2 times Bro.

Enrique I
06-30-13, 15:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Enrique I
06-30-13, 18:18
Enrique,

Before you arrived at your definite conclusion that there is no such thing as central park in Kuching, perhaps you should do some research first. Maybe you want to check the attachment out.I am sorry to tell you that your map is wrong and outdated. Maybe you need to update your info about Kuching. [Deleted by Admin]

Kiken84
06-30-13, 18:18
Name : Rixx.

Body : 6/10. Slim but skin not very tight.

GFE: 7/10 but talk a lot of crap about how difficult is her life.

BBBJ: 8/10 good in balls licking.

Pussy : shaved but a bit dark.

Anal: clean and lickable. Anal sex not allowed.

Fj : 7/10. Willing to let me fuck as many rounds as I could.

Damage : rm 200. 00.

WIR? No, because her foot is not pretty. I not going to suck her toes.How to call her pm me bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kiken84
06-30-13, 18:20
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Enrique I
06-30-13, 18:24
I have been researching this forum for quite a while and I am interested to find out more about SP 1

Any Nice Bros here kind enough to just give me a little hint of where in ACH is SP 1 located. I kinda know SP 2 just by gathering the hints in this forum. I am going to check SP 2 tomorrow.

Thanks to all Bros.I am sorry to tell you that sp1 is no longer exist. May be you should do some research about new place. Perhaps I can give you some hints, such as Sxxx Shxx at Sxxx and Gxxx Sxxx at Sxxxxx. My apology because I can give you the comolete details. You need to earn our trust before we disclose the info to you. Do some research. I believe you can find your new SP.

Notiguy
07-01-13, 04:37
Was going to do check out the lady Mr. Gringo tried but she wasn't available unfortunately. Dejected :P I decided to make full use of my rare opportunity so popped into the above place to look for an ml I hadn't visited in a long time.

PRC.

30ish. MILF spec.

Boobs. Nice be cups, firm.

Body. 7/10.

Looks. 7/10.

GFE. 9/10.

Massage. 9/10 she knew how to massage properly.

Ass Massage. 10/10 (will have to compare notes with Mr. Gringo's lady) sensual. Turn on. Knew exactly what she was doing.

WIR. I would, except I would prefer to try out new places now adays.

Damage. RM100. 00

Before she was willing to slide down her top so that I had full access to her twins, but this time, she was wearing a tight one piece so it was rather difficult and there was alot of oil so I didn't want to make it a hassle for her especially since she still had to work. Massage was RM40.00 but I felt the tips was appropriate given the level of GFE and treatment.

Saviour28
07-01-13, 06:49
I looked for her but she denied to do FJ. She said she not allowed to do this in MP. Maybe you are more handsome than me. You are really a lucky man.

Yes, sir! Have you tried her?

Enrique I
07-01-13, 15:47
I looked for her but she denied to do FJ. She said she not allowed to do this in MP. Maybe you are more handsome than me. You are really a lucky man.Sorry to hear that bro. Just want to know are you referring to the one who slim and tall with baby face? Hair to shoulder. Plus her skin is fair.

Enrique I
07-01-13, 15:51
How to call her pm me bro.Her overall look is acceptable by me. I just don't like her make up. I dunno how to describe but she is a typical Malay MILF with come doggy me face.

Enrique I
07-01-13, 16:03
FreebieFan,

I enjoyed reading your reports back when you still posted in the KL thread. But what exactly is your problem?

The poor fella already had a bad experience and did his part to post an FR (brief as it was) on the establishment and I for one take it as a warning and appreciate the heads up.

Some new members get shot for asking and not posting. Yet, here we have you a senior member no less, chastising him for his experience or lack thereof? You realize don't you that he didn't even ask anything in his report.

If you have nothing better to say, then don't.I respect you bro. I believe that is the reason why a lot of new members stop posting report.

Enrique I
07-01-13, 16:07
I looked for her but she denied to do FJ. She said she not allowed to do this in MP. Maybe you are more handsome than me. You are really a lucky man.She asked me want HJ? I replied what do you have beside HJ? She answered me by saying " do". Forgot to mention in my last report. She allowed me to lick her feet and suck her toes. Yummy! Her feet is smooth and clean. My initial intention was looking for lxlx but was informed by wxx wxx that she is no longer working there. Lxlx is the best! But haven't try fj with her.

Enrique I
07-01-13, 16:14
This my my report about my previous visit to this mp sometimes before CNY.

Name: Lxlx.

Face: 9/10 my type. The prettiest ml I ever encounter. Long hair, big eyes, small lips.

Body: 8/10 slim and petite. Medium height. About 160cm.

Skin :7/10 fair and smooth.

Pussy : didn't see because I was hooked up with her pretty feet.

HJ:6/10 she grab my dick very hard.

Specials: Foot job! She allowed me to lick her heels and suck her toes. OMG! Then she foot job me for while. After that she finished me with handjob and tickling my balls with her toes.

Damage : rm200. I know it is expensive but I am a crazy foot fetish. I am dying for her feet.

DFE:9/10 very polite but doesn't like to talk.

I was informed that she is no longer working there. Sad. I am very regret that I didn't cum on her feet.

TheDarkAngle
07-02-13, 00:02
The mp near cxndxm Hxxse at mxc good or not? Fj available?

Enrique I
07-02-13, 03:07
The mp near cxndxm Hxxse at mxc good or not? Fj available? ?Good but mostly MILF type. Not sure about fj but I was never offered by them.

Saviour28
07-02-13, 04:07
Bro, can we meet up somewhere in Kuching? When you available?

She asked me want HJ? I replied what do you have beside HJ? She answered me by saying " do". Forgot to mention in my last report. She allowed me to lick her feet and suck her toes. Yummy! Her feet is smooth and clean. My initial intention was looking for lxlx but was informed by wxx wxx that she is no longer working there. Lxlx is the best! But haven't try fj with her.

TheDarkAngle
07-02-13, 04:12
Good but mostly MILF type. Not sure about fj but I was never offered by them.Look for any nice mp with fj.

BlackInnova85
07-02-13, 18:19
I am sorry to tell you that sp1 is no longer exist. May be you should do some research about new place. Perhaps I can give you some hints, such as Sxxx Shxx at Sxxx and Gxxx Sxxx at Sxxxxx. My apology because I can give you the comolete details. You need to earn our trust before we disclose the info to you. Do some research. I believe you can find your new SP.No worries, I found SP1 already.

BlackInnova85
07-02-13, 18:29
Tried a streetwalker at Petanak last week. Pick up this Serikin girl, dark skin but has a cute face. Overall not recommended as her breath stink with cigarette and alcohol. Plus, when I picked her up, she was very angry because some of the streetwalker brought an aqua to the area, which is prohibited from what she said. So, these decrease my mood by a lot.

Name: Forgot.

Skin: 5/10. Dark.

Body: 6/10. Short but slim.

Boobs: 7/10. Bouncy and a handful.

Pussy: 7/10. Clean-shaven and still not that loose.

HJ: 5/10. Touch-touch a bit only.

BJ: N / A, she said if BJ then must add money.

FJ: 6/10. Has moaning but can tell fake.

GFE: 5/10. Straight business feeling.

Damage: 70 including room.

Also, the room is one of the streetwalker room, its kinda dirty with only mattress on the floor. The mattress also very black. Overall, not a conducive place to cheong. But for those who just want a quick shot with no frills, then can try.

Notiguy
07-03-13, 04:06
Look for any nice mp with fj.Quite a number of MPs that provide Fj. 2 in mjc that I know of personally. Otherwise head over to 101. There is a bright place there that usually offers fj.

MasageLover
07-04-13, 00:30
Quite a number of MPs that provide Fj. 2 in mjc that I know of personally. Otherwise head over to 101. There is a bright place there that usually offers fj.Where's the bright place in 101 tat offers FJ? Any hints? Thanks bros!

Mr Gringo
07-04-13, 03:01
I am sorry to tell you that sp1 is no longer exist. May be you should do some research about new place. Perhaps I can give you some hints, such as Sxxx Shxx at Sxxx and Gxxx Sxxx at Sxxxxx. My apology because I can give you the comolete details. You need to earn our trust before we disclose the info to you. Do some research. I believe you can find your new SP.atKopiopeng.

Blackinnova.

Enrique.

Hey guys I have been following this heated debate over 'Central park', my 2 cents worth.

First lets not argue about this because we are not here to fight, we are here to help and assist each other.

Lets go back to how this started. Kopiopeng asked a simple question, he didn't post a report (as someone suggested) he was requesting information, I wanted to help but because he sited the location as 'Central' I wasn't sure if it was the same place I was thinking of. So I needed to clarify this. I never claimed there was anything wrong with his post but if he wants help then he has to give info clearly otherwise we cannot assist, when he said 'central' I first thought he meant town because I know that kopipeng is not a local so I guessed he may have been confused.

We now know its 3rd mile and the reference to 'central' is a commercial lot and I believe it is or used to be a food court / coffee shop in that area.

Again lets not fight, lets help each other after all that's why this forum exists. If a member wants information then they should give clear comment so that they can be assisted.

Peace my Brothers.

Takatoo87
07-04-13, 13:41
Have a visited to this MP due to boreness. Saw 2 gurl waiting outside of outlet but just smiled at me. An average looking girl greet me and direct bring me upstair.

Here is my experience.

Name : no. X.

Massage : 2/10 (x trying to massage even)

Boob: A.

HJ: Offered but x taken (RM50)

BJ: X offered.

FJ: Offered after discount (220 include massage 1h)

WIR: No.

Going up the stair and direct lead me to Brick room. Direct laid down and give me massage. Got customer beside the wall and I heard AH. AH. Coming from the girl. Massage like piano and after 15min, ask me to turn over. Offer BJ but x taken because x interested in her (x so pretty). Asked about other offer got or not. She said yes. RM200 + RM40 massage. Too expensive. Ask for discount and manage to get rm220.

Banged her for almost 30min but x cum. (she x even put in effort ). X mood in banging anymore. After paying. Go to other MP for other fun.

Please avoid this girl. X nice.

Straight to the action. Tried to bumped her.

Gold Town
07-04-13, 14:33
There is no such thing as central park in Kuching.Just to confirm that the "central park commercial centre" do exist.

Eritel Telecomunication and Budget & Comfort Hostel Kuching located the same building as

Siang. Siang 3rd mile. Cash Sweep draw hall somewhere at the back. And they're located at central park commercial centre

BionicMan
07-04-13, 16:51
Have a visited to this MP due to boreness. Saw 2 gurl waiting outside of outlet but just smiled at me. An average looking girl greet me and direct bring me upstair.WTF are those "x"? Any meaning?

Dccpa
07-04-13, 17:01
WTF are those "x"? Any meaning?I think they mean not.

Takatoo87
07-05-13, 00:41
WTF are those "x"? Any meaning?They're "XXXXX' numbers. Just alphabet.

Notiguy
07-05-13, 05:41
They're x using no. Just alphabet.Bro Bionicman, I believe the 'x' simply means no. I. E. Did not, not, didn't etc.

Only reason why I am commenting is because I recently came across a few sms'es like that. Here in Sarawak, 'x maok' is local for 'sik maok' = 'do not want' or 'x dapat' = sik dapat = didn't get. Just thought I would add my two cents. Sarawak pride and all.

Naihiak
07-05-13, 16:24
I am sorry to tell you that sp1 is no longer exist. May be you should do some research about new place. Perhaps I can give you some hints, such as Sxxx Shxx at Sxxx and Gxxx Sxxx at Sxxxxx. My apology because I can give you the comolete details. You need to earn our trust before we disclose the info to you. Do some research. I believe you can find your new SP.Sp1 closed down 1 yr + already. Still can't a better place that can replace it. Sp2 reli exist? Until today I have no idea where it is?

Takatoo87
07-07-13, 15:28
This week will be going to Kuching? Normally go to ACH and MJC. Any recommend near T. Hotel?

Takatoo87
07-07-13, 15:48
Name: forgot.

Massage: 4/10.

HJ: Yes rm50 6/10.

AR: Yes (full)

Face:5/10.

Boob: B.

CB: Wet.

FJ: didn't ask.

$$: 40+50.

Go for this MP because saw a few sexy lady coming from this MP. Beside thr got a newly renovated MP also. (but full uniform. Last time go didn't have good experience. Only HJ, X AR even)

Go upstair and saw a few customer. A lady approach me and lead me into the room. After 30++ massage, ask me to turn over. Then touch my didi. Asked wether want HJ or not. Asked to take off cloth and she agreed for top only. Bottom can accesible since she wear skirt. Let me suck her boobs. Quite nice. Then I tried to touched her pussy and its wet! Nice feeling. Can saw that she is having fun also. After 5min. My didi unload everyting out. Overall: 7/10.

Mother F Dog
07-09-13, 11:01
I'm in town for a few days; staying at 360, please recommend a MP around that serves exotic packages. Thanks a million.

Notiguy
07-11-13, 07:46
I'm in town for a few days; staying at 360, please recommend a MP around that serves exotic packages. Thanks a million.Which 360 are you staying at? Express or the one at Hock Lee centre?

If you re staying at 360 hock lee, there are a number of Mps within the vicinity (Ang Cheng Ho) and some of them do provide Fj if that is what you mean.

SnowmanKuching
07-13-13, 11:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SabaiSabai
07-17-13, 05:46
Well, actually. 3rd Mile refers to 3rd Mile bazaar where the H&L supermarket is and Central Park refers to the commercial area where Xiang Xiang and McD's is located but I digress. I've heard of some Swinburne girls working part time to supplement their income. Apparently they wait at the bus stop outside of Swinburne at 8.30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Can anyone help to confirm?

atKopiopeng.

Blackinnova.

Enrique.

Hey guys I have been following this heated debate over 'Central park', my 2 cents worth.

First lets not argue about this because we are not here to fight, we are here to help and assist each other.

Lets go back to how this started. Kopiopeng asked a simple question, he didn't post a report (as someone suggested) he was requesting information, I wanted to help but because he sited the location as 'Central' I wasn't sure if it was the same place I was thinking of. So I needed to clarify this. I never claimed there was anything wrong with his post but if he wants help then he has to give info clearly otherwise we cannot assist, when he said 'central' I first thought he meant town because I know that kopipeng is not a local so I guessed he may have been confused.

We now know its 3rd mile and the reference to 'central' is a commercial lot and I believe it is or used to be a food court / coffee shop in that area.

Again lets not fight, lets help each other after all that's why this forum exists. If a member wants information then they should give clear comment so that they can be assisted.

Peace my Brothers.

SabaiSabai
07-17-13, 06:50
Name: Ah Zhuen.

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: Yes but never taken before.

AR: Yes, lots of foreplay.

Face:5/10.

Boob: 34C.

CB: Wet.

FJ: Yes.

$$: All in RM200.

Very MILFy kind of look. Best part is she moans and groans like she wants it all the time.

Joe Yap
07-18-13, 01:16
Hey all brothers!

Long time didn't post here.

Been busy with work!

I've tried many FJ. Some really good and some didn't worth it.

Diagnostic: if you go into Mp and ask for FJ, most of the time if the ML doesn't know you, then it will be like a regular paid service. F and go. Like the automatic touch and go. Throughout the session, basically the ML will just pretend to be horny or excited and most of the time you can tell it's very fake and eventually you won't have the mood anymore.

But there are few ML that is worth the look and attitude and great GFE type. These are keepers to me and I usually go into slow.

Go few visits and get to know them. Chit chat a bit and don't rush.

Sometimes give more tips than requested.

So next time when I visit them, they do not ask for $, but automatically remove everything half way through massage and spread their legs for you. This is different feel because if they do that, it means they are horny and wet.

So you do your thing and do it slow. Take your time and the moaning will be all real and the wetness is real.

I've been bonking a ML, almost everytime I go to the MP. Because she's always ready for me.

Sometimes pay for massage only without tips is okay also.

So to all brothers, don't rush. Do it slow and get to know these babies especially those with face and body above 7/10.

Total Handy
07-18-13, 05:10
OKT B New Stock.

Name: Yuan Yuan.

Origin: PRC. Hubei.

Overall: 7/10.

Its a wet day, yesterday.

After dinner felt horny, so decided to call OKT AB.

He confirm new Stock from PRC.

She just flew in from KK about 3 days ago.

All positions allowed.

Good GFE.

Height about 5Ft 2.

Body: Slim and Petite.

Breast: about C 32?

BJ: Lots of Listerine in her mouth.

Pussy: Tight and not hairy.

DATY: No.

FK: No.

GFE: 7/10.

Damage: 160.

WIR: Maybe.

Its good that they provide their own new fresh towels, instead on reallying on the Hotel Towels, which may be "Recycled"

Have a good Cheong Week

KuchingSiawKia
07-18-13, 07:51
First time tried this mp.

Name: Lyn.

Origin: Manila.

Boobs: 34 B.

Nipples: Small.

HJ: 8/10.

FJ: Available but not taken.

Damage: 45 + 35.

WIR: Yes.

She is not money face. She is very friendly and hardworking. Overall, very good service from her.

This mp has indo and pinoy. Saw few nice ml here. Going to try them out soon.

Hansolong
07-19-13, 02:56
For those who would like to try her stock, OKT Ed* is back in town. Personally I have never tried her stock as I am more interested in her. She's of the MILF category. Stats are as follows:

Name: Ed*
Race: Indon NL
Face Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (a bit plump)
Boobs: C (a big saggy but soft and nice for sucking. Large nipples)
FK: Yes
BJ: 8/10 (slow and deep throat)
FJ: 8. 5/10 (she can kemut and swirl her hips while you are deep inside her. Also she will moan, squeak and grab her breast if you pound her hard)
Attitude: Talkative and no rush.
Damage: RM60.

Willing to exchange with local NL FL contacts. Also, anyone know of any local NL part timers looking for money for Hari Raya?

Salud

William83
07-19-13, 04:34
First time tried this mp.

Name: Lyn.

Origin: Manila.

Boobs: 34 B.

Nipples: Small.

FJ: Available but not taken...Where is this location?

DickyDick
07-19-13, 05:24
OKT Ed* is back in town.

Finally, a local Nasi Lemak FR. Bro Hansolong, please check your pm. :-D

Cheers

Hansolong
07-19-13, 06:21
Guys,

Please tke note of two matters before the bullets start flying:

1) I have tried Ed*, NOT her stock.

2) She is not local NL. She is Indon NL.

3) I am looking for local NL for exchange.

Salud

Johnny9
07-20-13, 05:40
Can anyone pm me OKT number.

Looking for incall services.

Thank you

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Alpham
07-20-13, 11:46
I read KuchingSiawKia's post and decided to give it a shot after always passing that place and deciding that it seemed a little old fashioned (note to self: old fashioned can sometimes be gems!).

There are only 7 diamonds there and none of them are from the "Middle Kingdom".

I agree with good brother KuchingSiawKia that some of them are lookers and they are not money faced although they are quite upfront that they understand each of them has an expiry date and would like to make as much as possible before that happens.

I went for a 1 hour. My modus operandi at a new place. And no wanking but pushed her to try her best. She gave me a really good massage and a fantastic "batin" because my other head feels tremendously relaxed at the moment.

Damage: RM45 (I gave her a small tip for her effort)

Name: PM me! (So much "blue wind" nowadays must not simply tell people who. Too many freeloaders nowadays.)

Origin: Phils but speaks Malay.

Face: soft and gentle. A 7.

Body: some bits to hold on to. Which I like! 6.

Boobs: 32b. I think but controlled myself from actually checking it out!

Massage: very nicely done. 8.

Wank: seriously offered but did not take as had an amazing fucky-fucky session the night and morning before. But "batin". Which included some rod polishing- was a 7.

Fuckability: was hinted very strongly that she stayed alone and would be keen to bring home clients she liked. Will report back after second or third attempt.

GFE: did not let her but will try again in a few days time.

Attitude: pleasant, never asked for extras like those Middle Kingdom chicks.

I would recommend but will only make a decision after round 2 or 3 and get into her private lair.

Overall, I feel so damn good and relaxed. Thank you KuchingSiawKia for putting the thought in my head!

Kenty
07-20-13, 16:29
Weeks ago visited her. After massage back for about 25 minutes. She asked to turn in front. Offer HJ for 50. Wow! Sky high price, money faced, cannot touch because feel itchy! Also impatient, request to leave immediately after job done. What a fuck! Pay 30 + 30. Never encounter such incidence before. Wir: no. There are other better place. For our infos. Bro.

Goshi46
07-21-13, 01:53
Guys,

Please tke note of two matters before the bullets start flying:

1) I have tried Ed, NOT her stock.

2) She is not local NL. She is Indon NL.

3) I am looking for local NL for exchange.

SaludI will be soon in Kuching will share contacts of fl.

Hunter46
07-21-13, 03:59
Agree with you.

Hey all brothers!

Long time didn't post here.

Been busy with work!

I've tried many FJ. Some really good and some didn't worth it.

Diagnostic: if you go into Mp and ask for FJ, most of the time if the ML doesn't know you, then it will be like a regular paid service. F and go. Like the automatic touch and go. Throughout the session, basically the ML will just pretend to be horny or excited and most of the time you can tell it's very fake and eventually you won't have the mood anymore.

But there are few ML that is worth the look and attitude and great GFE type. These are keepers to me and I usually go into slow....

Goshi46
07-22-13, 05:25
Weeks ago visited her. After massage back for about 25 minutes. She asked to turn in front. Offer HJ for 50. Wow! Sky high price, money faced, cannot touch because feel itchy! Also impatient, request to leave immediately after job done. What a fuck! Pay 30 + 30. Never encounter such incidence before. Wir: no. There are other better place. For our infos. Bro.Friend I'm totally agree with you. Fang disapponted me too.

KopiOpeng
07-22-13, 09:25
I read KuchingSiawKia's post and decided to give it a shot after always passing that place and deciding that it seemed a little old fashioned (note to self: old fashioned can sometimes be gems!).

I agree with good brother KuchingSiawKia that some of them are lookers and they are not money faced although they are quite upfront that they understand each of them has an expiry date and would like to make as much as possible before that happens.

I went for a 1 hour. My modus operandi at a new place. And no wanking but pushed her to try her best. She gave me a really good massage and a fantastic "batin" because my other head feels tremendously relaxed at the moment.

Damage: RM45 (I gave her a small tip for her effort)...Bro, I would like to know which part of come. Come. Is it song or 4.5 miles?

Heoulki
07-22-13, 13:16
Friend I'm totally agree with you. Fang disapponted me too.Which one in song? Too many outlet there.

Gold Town
07-23-13, 03:34
Bro, I would like to know which part of come. Come. Is it song or 4.5 miles?Song got Come Come meh? Sorry don't know about that.

KopiOpeng
07-23-13, 14:01
Song got Come Come meh? Sorry don't know about that.Sorry bro. My apologies haha. I have mistaken Come Come with LN . Sorry for that mistake.

Alpham
07-23-13, 16:58
Song got Come Come meh? Sorry don't know about that.Bro, everywhere also got "Come Come"! Some place can only "come" one time!

Mr Gringo
07-23-13, 17:05
Hey, thanks for helping to clear some of this misunderstanding up, I really don't know the areas that well to be honest.

As for the girls at swineburn, I'm not sure if that's a fact but I think there will be a lot of people checking out the bus stop this Friday evening ha ha. Would be great if it's true.

Well, actually. 3rd Mile refers to 3rd Mile bazaar where the H&L supermarket is and Central Park refers to the commercial area where Xiang Xiang and McD's is located but I digress. I've heard of some Swinburne girls working part time to supplement their income. Apparently they wait at the bus stop outside of Swinburne at 8.30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Can anyone help to confirm?

KuchingSiawKia
07-24-13, 14:31
Tried this mp just now. All views wearing sexy clothing.

Name: Tina.

Body: slim and petite.

Boobs: big push up maybe.

HJ: offered but din take.

GFE: 5/10.

WIR: no.

She's lazy. Massage you a while then lied down. Offered HJ for rm50 and no discount.

KuchingSiawKia
07-24-13, 14:34
You're most welcome bro. .

Damage: RM45 (I gave her a small tip for her effort)

Name: PM me! (So much "blue wind" nowadays must not simply tell people who. Too many freeloaders nowadays.)

Origin: Phils but speaks Malay.

Face: soft and gentle. A 7.

Body: some bits to hold on to. Which I like! 6.

Boobs: 32b. I think but controlled myself from actually checking it out!

Massage: very nicely done. 8.

Wank: seriously offered but did not take as had an amazing fucky-fucky session the night and morning before. But "batin". Which included some rod polishing- was a 7.

Fuckability: was hinted very strongly that she stayed alone and would be keen to bring home clients she liked. Will report back after second or third attempt.

GFE: did not let her but will try again in a few days time.

Attitude: pleasant, never asked for extras like those Middle Kingdom chicks.

I would recommend but will only make a decision after round 2 or 3 and get into her private lair.

Overall, I feel so damn good and relaxed. Thank you KuchingSiawKia for putting the thought in my head!

Gold Town
07-24-13, 15:01
Bro, everywhere also got "Come Come"! Some place can only "come" one time!Hahahaha. True. If the service sucks, will be no "come" back. But if it's superb, sure "come" regularly. LOL

Gold Town
07-24-13, 15:02
It's OK. Hahaha.

Sorry bro. My apologies haha. I have mistaken Come Come with LN . Sorry for that mistake.

Boy1987
07-25-13, 04:58
Saw many positive post of this place so decided to try out. Went up only saw 3 Indons. Dissapointed though. But tok1.

Name:didn't ask.

Face : 5/10.

Body: OK, by the looks. Didn't even touch her.

Massage : 6/10

HJ: not even a hint.

WIR : I think no. .1St impression not good already.

Goshi46
07-25-13, 13:29
For those who would like to try her stock, OKT Ed* is back in town. Personally I have never tried her stock as I am more interested in her. She's of the MILF category. Stats are as follows:

Name: Ed*

Race: Indon NL

Face Look: 6/10

Body: 6/10 (a bit plump)

Boobs: C (a big saggy but soft and nice for sucking. Large nipples)

FK: Yes

BJ: 8/10 (slow and deep throat)

FJ: 8. 5/10 (she can kemut and swirl her hips while you are deep inside her. Also she will moan, squeak and grab her breast if you pound her hard)

Attitude: Talkative and no rush.

Damage: RM60.

Willing to exchange with local NL FL contacts. Also, anyone know of any local NL part timers looking for money for Hari Raya?

SaludSounds good, will share some contacts with you.

Takatoo87
07-26-13, 08:39

Massage: 5/10 (normal)

BJ: yes. No taken.

FJ: Yes. X taken.

HJ: 50

W. I. R : Maybe.

Going upstair. Greet by a Filipino (age 20++) but no taken because no my vege. Choose a Mainland girl who look ok for me. Her smile easily can kill somebody. Proceed to the room. Room quite nice big. Massage was so so and after half and hour, ask me to turn to front. Asked want massage didi. I said no mood to do. But after persuade, proceed. Asked her to take off cloth but she refused. (Maybe her boob is saggy so don't want to let me saw it) But can touch her mei mei. Hairy but nice. After unloading, direct take the bus to go home.

Goshi46
07-28-13, 06:37

Massage: 5/10 (normal)

BJ: yes. No taken.

FJ: Yes. X taken.

HJ: 50

W. I. R : Maybe.

Going upstair. Greet by a Filipino (age 20++) but no taken because no my vege. Choose a Mainland girl who look ok for me. Her smile easily can kill somebody. Proceed to the room. Room quite nice big. Massage was so so and after half and hour, ask me to turn to front. Asked want massage didi. I said no mood to do. But after persuade, proceed. Asked her to take off cloth but she refused. (Maybe her boob is saggy so don't want to let me saw it) But can touch her mei mei. Hairy but nice. After unloading, direct take the bus to go home.Hi friend,

Is it With sign of foot near KC?

If yes I think got full service, one of my friend already have tried there.

KopiOpeng
07-28-13, 17:56
Went to a MP at Song so went up to XMT. Greeted by PRC and saw one that I used to visit but she doesn't seems like welcoming me. Greeted by her friend as well and when I pointed the ML I want she pretending not to see and playing her phone. Even I asked her friend for her. Her friend like doesn't care about it. It makes me feel they are so rude so I decided to went off and went to LN. I was greeted by a PRC and she seems ok to me, so followed her to room. Her massage was so so and after around 45minutes she asked me to turn around. Chit chat awhile and strongly hinted whether I wanted a HJ, BJ or FJ. So I answered her that I wanted a FJ. Proceed with FJ and had a nice sleep. Angry and happy at the same night.

Name : don't know didn't ask (but I added her in wechat)

Body : 7/10.

Massage : 4/10 not really nice. So so only.

BJ : Ya but not taken.

HJ: Ya but not taken.

FJ : 8/10 enjoyed it during whole process.

WIR : Yap.

Attitude : Nice and friendly.

Damage : rm150 (massage + FJ).

Kevin Tang
07-29-13, 05:07
Meet her last night at Siang2 behind medic Segi coll.

Quite nice girl with cute & a kind of Korean face.

I have to keep her name as she is new in this field.

Have a little chit chat behind my car. Asking her a dinner but she refused. Asking for her phone no & guess what? She gave it to me. Back to my home at KS.

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2.30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions.

Proceed to her bedroom, & we do what we had to do. Wwoooowww I only last for 20 minutes before my below bro fired some white glue in her face.

Name : she111a.

Body : a perfect 8 shape.

Height: 5 ft +++

BJ&HJ&FJ : rated as a porxstax.

Att: friendly & easy going.

Damage : SMS & Calling charges only.

If you are lucky enough, she can be found within that area. Long blonde hair, her smile. When you see her smile, you will know it was here. Please ask her nicely. You know what is it right.

There is no rush because she won't ignore unless you show her some bad attitude.

Takatoo87
07-29-13, 12:16
Hi friend,

Is it With sign of foot near KC?

If yes I think got full service, one of my friend already have tried there.Yes. You're right.

Goshi46
07-29-13, 16:32

Quitke nice girl with cute & a kind of Korean face.

Have a little chit chat behind my car. Asking her a dinner but she refused. Asking for her phone no & guess what? She gave it to me. Back to my home at KS.

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2. 30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions..Nice report, looks that was lucky day for you guy,

Mind to pm me her nomber if you willing.

DonBarzini
07-29-13, 17:26
Hi I'm a newbie here, this would be my report:

Name : No. 8.

Body : 6/10. Slim.

GFE: 7/10

BJ: 8/10 (naked)

Pussy : Not shaved, didn't care much.

Damage : rm 100 (BJ) + rm 45 (massage)

Any place / location that I can search for MILF (local / indon) , would like to try that.

Thanks in advance brothers. Cheers!

Gold Town
07-29-13, 17:39
My two FR for today.

Here the 1st one;

MP : Y* Bi* (near nissan showroom stutong)

ML : didn't asked her name, just take what the counter give (communication problem)

Origin : PRC (rose tattoo on her right boob)

Body : quite nice 7/10.

Face : 7/10.

Massage : 5/10.

AR : yes.

HJ : 6/10.

BJ : didn't ask.

FJ : didn't ask.

Damage : 26+40.

Went there with my friend around noon. In the first place, we go to this MP because it's look like.

A good massage place from the outside. Normally I went to the other one at the back for a proper.

Massage providing no extra. Up we go and asked the counter for an hour massage for two. She rang.

The ladies upstairs and when the ladies shown up, I was surprised with their "nice" uniform. A blue

Vest with tube inside and a super low cut white skirt. So I thought there will be something inside

Later. Hahahaha. Our 1st session not as expected (need a strong proper massage) so we manage.

For another session at a different MP.

And here's our 2nd MP for the day.

MP : mari mari 4 1/2mile.

ML : Jan*

Origin : Pinoy.

Body : short and a bit chubby, but still acceptable for me.

Face : 6/10.

Massage : 6/10.

Batin : 7/10

HJ : 7/10 slow and sensual.

BJ : asked about it but she said she got sore throat so don't give it.

FJ : offered twice but didn't take.

Damage : 45+30.

Entered the premises and saw 5 ML available. 2 are sleeping and the other 3 just lepak at the sofa.

I chose the small and off we went to the room. Massage was nice compared to our session at stutong.

During massage my back, she asked whether I want "main" or not but I decline politely sense that.

I've spend twice for the day. During the flip over, I asked for batin and she obliged. Another she

Asked me to "main" but I still said no. Lastly finished with HJ and went out a smiling face.

SuperCheong
07-29-13, 19:05
Dear bro Kevin Tang,

Can you please PM me her contacts. Need some hot action with this awesome girl you are talking about. Damn bro! I owe you once for this.

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2. 30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions...

Greetings,

Jackson

Kevin Tang
07-30-13, 04:25
Dear bro Kevin Tang,

Can you please PM me her contacts. Need some hot action with this awesome girl you are talking about. Damn bro! I owe you once for this.

[blue]=============================================== Dear Bro SC,

Mind to PM me your contacts. TQ. Sharing is caring.

Kevin Tang
07-30-13, 04:34
Nice report, looks that was lucky day for you guy,

Mind to pm me her nomber if you willing.Hello Bro Goshi46,

I will meet her again this night. Wearing red mini skirt with black singlet. Hint : When you see her sweet & cute smile with white smooth skin. (Xiang2 3rdml)

Member #4340
07-30-13, 06:56

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2. 30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions.

Proceed to her bedroom, & we do what we had to do. Wwoooowww I only last for 20 minutes before my below bro fired some white glue in her face...Which area bro?

Hairy Timun
07-30-13, 07:58

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2. 30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions.

Proceed to her bedroom, & we do what we had to do. Wwoooowww I only last for 20 minutes before my below bro fired some white glue in her face.

Name : she111a.

Body : a perfect 8 shape.

Height: 5 ft +++

BJ&HJ&FJ : rated as a porxstax.

Att: friendly & easy going.

Damage : SMS & Calling charges only.

If you are lucky enough, she can be found within that area. Long blonde hair, her smile. When you see her smile, you will know it was here. Please ask her nicely. You know what is it right.

There is no rush because she won't ignore unless you show her some bad attitude.Bro KT,

I don't quite understand your FR. Is this lady a FL or is she a freebie that you got lucky with? Reason I ask is I really don't have the time to sweet talk her and also probably not as handsome / charming as you! So, I will appreciate it if you can clarify which is which.

Thanks, bro.

Notiguy
07-30-13, 09:38
Bro KT,

I don't quite understand your FR. Is this lady a FL or is she a freebie that you got lucky with? Reason I ask is I really don't have the time to sweet talk her and also probably not as handsome / charming as you! So, I will appreciate it if you can clarify which is which.

Thanks, bro.Bro HT, I too am intrigued. It seems damages were only calling and sms charges? So would appreciate the clarification from brother as well.

Goshi46
07-30-13, 19:34
Hello Bro Goshi46,

I will meet her again this night. Wearing red mini skirt with black singlet. Hint : When you see her sweet & cute smile with white smooth skin. (Xiang2 3rdml) Appreciate if you share her contact, I will try to find her but its hard to identify.

Thanks in advance.

MasageLover
07-31-13, 02:36

Proceed to her bedroom, & we do what we had to do...Bro Kevin,

Your post has got to be the post of the week. Haha But I'm a bit confused. Segi Medic College is located at Raja Centre and there's no Siang2 there. So did you met her at Raja Centre or at 3rd mile? So is she staying at Raja Centre or 3rd Mile? And anyway for you to share her contact? Thanks bro Kevin!

Hansolong
07-31-13, 02:38
Hello Bro Goshi46,

I will meet her again this night. Wearing red mini skirt with black singlet. Hint : When you see her sweet & cute smile with white smooth skin. (Xiang2 3rdml) Kelvin Tang,

Just to clarify things, where is this girl? In your first post you said, she's at the Xiang2 at the Segi Nursing College. But there is no Xiang2 near Segi Nursing College.

In your reply to Goshi. 64 you said she's at Xiang2 3rd Mile.

So which is which?

SAlud

Kevin Tang
07-31-13, 03:17
Kelvin Tang,

Just to clarify things, where is this girl? In your first post you said, she's at the Xiang2 at the Segi Nursing College. But there is no Xiang2 near Segi Nursing College.

In your reply to Goshi. 64 you said she's at Xiang2 3rd Mile.

So which is which?

SAludSorry for the confusion over the matter bro Hansolong,

Ya, it exactly located at the Simpang 3 actually (sorry bro, I put 3rd mile there. Aiyo). She stayed at jln Wan Alwi. I can't PM you since I don't have this site subcriptions.

Kevin Tang
07-31-13, 03:23
Bro HT, I too am intrigued. It seems damages were only calling and sms charges? So would appreciate the clarification from brother as well.Hello Bro,

She still new in this industry. I gave $100 for last night actions. I would say that this is her part time job because she did told me that she come from low income family. In order to survived in this miaw2 city. She have a bf but left her for nothing. Her heart might cold. She thanked a lot for the gifts.

Kevin Tang
07-31-13, 03:34
Name : I didn't ask her name. My bad.

Body : Yeah. 7.5/10 for me.

Face : Typical pinoy face but with nice smile

HJ : 8/10.

Fj: 7/10.

BJ : hell good as hell

Damage : 40 + 35 + 50.

Left that MP with smile & would come again because they treat me very well. Asked for outcall svc, I don't know whether she undertand or not what I'm asking for.

JamesX09
08-01-13, 02:19
Sorry for the confusion over the matter bro Hansolong,

Ya, it exactly located at the Simpang 3 actually (sorry bro, I put 3rd mile there. Aiyo). She stayed at jln Wan Alwi. I can't PM you since I don't have this site subcriptions.Definitely an awesome catch! & all the bros here would surely want her. But if unable to PM then I think all here can only read all the posts without any real actions. So near yet so far far far away. So, move on to the other new agenda? Haha.

Titokia
08-02-13, 02:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

WhiteCock
08-02-13, 22:26

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2. 30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions...You must have a very good looking face and lots of sweet words. These days they choose who they want to be with.

ItchyBang
08-03-13, 05:02
Hello everyone!

I am a newbie in Kuching. Need to find a place for a FJ. Just simply hit and run. No need massage or whatsoever, anyone anyplace to recommend? Didn't see any of the post here.

Thanks!

Titokia
08-04-13, 17:54
Definitely an awesome catch! & all the bros here would surely want her. But if unable to PM then I think all here can only read all the posts without any real actions. So near yet so far far far away. So, move on to the other new agenda? Haha.Kevin have wrong location of xian2 and batu3. First say meet chick at xian bt3 behind segi. Then change to simpan3. Raja ctr hav segi but no xiang2. Lost my trust in you. All respectfull senior bro I think will ignore your post.

Notiguy
08-05-13, 07:59
Hello everyone!

I am a newbie in Kuching. Need to find a place for a FJ. Just simply hit and run. No need massage or whatsoever, anyone anyplace to recommend? Didn't see any of the post here.

Thanks!Hit and run. Top of my head there are three places along sekama that offer such services. Think most kuchingites will know. One is directly opposite the police station.

OrangeJeboom
08-05-13, 11:11
Name: Lei.

Body: 7/10, a bit meaty at the stomach but still good.

Face: cute pinoy face but not that money face.

HJ: offered urut batin at rm30 but not taken, not the intention too.

Fj: offered at rm100 but not taken due to not enough time (it was lunch break. LOL)

BJ: didn't ask.

Damage: 45.

Friendly pinoy, put no pressure to add extra service, surely will return to finish the job. She said next time can go straight to FJ, negotiations only on first visit. Also got MILFs there.

MasageLover
08-05-13, 11:15
Anyone been to Dilarang City? Any feedbacks or any ml that I should take note of?

Thanks!

Kenty
08-05-13, 16:03
Hit and run. Top of my head there are three places along sekama that offer such services. Think most kuchingites will know. One is directly opposite the police station.3 places along Sekama? Another one is behind the main road. Where is the third one? Senior please guide.

Kenty
08-05-13, 16:06
Kevin have wrong location of xian2 and batu3. First say meet chick at xian bt3 behind segi. Then change to simpan3. Raja ctr hav segi but no xiang2. Lost my trust in you. All respectfull senior bro I think will ignore your post.Maybe we check & try our luck at these both contradicting places before comment further right?

Notiguy
08-06-13, 04:40
3 places along Sekama? Another one is behind the main road. Where is the third one? Senior please guide.If we are talking about the same place behind the main road, then the 3rd place would be in front. I have not visited the place in ages. Last time was in 2007 if I am not mistaken. From what I know it is still in operation but I have no idea what quality of stocks they now have.

Notiguy
08-06-13, 05:41
Bought some items from Watson and as I was driving around I noticed how quiet (deserted almost) the place was. It's usually very vibrant at night when the night spots are open but it's entirely different during the day.

I had some time on my hands and decided to have a look-see. So up the stairs I went and as I entered, a bunch of ladies greeted me. I think there were quite a few but my eyes caught sight of this PRC lady, MILF spec, some make up, long hair, tight black one piece, nice cleavage and leggy. I was sold.

So in we go the partition, her arm around my waist and it's looking good.

First time here by the way and its one of those partitions where the walls don't reach the ceiling. No table here either, just a single mattress. We start to get to know one another and I am my hands are exploring her body. We make small talk and then start to kiss with tongue. The chemistry is there and I am liking it so far. So I strip down as I usually do and I am already hard from her rubbing her body on me (plus its been a while too LOL)

She starts to giggle and then caresses my rod and jokes "how come so fast" I reply honestly "because you are very sexy"

So I lie down on my back cause for obvious reasons and she lies down beside me and asks what I want to do about 'it' while stroking my rod. I asked how she could help and she said "make love?" I nodded and said how much? She says RM200.00. Ahh here we go. I tell her its too much and she tells me it's inclusive of the one hour (RM43.00) we are having a good time and I was damn horny. So I agreed and she went off to get a rubber. I find RM200 quite a hefty for Fj at the MP. But I really liked her and we had good chemistry so I was game. All I have to say is. It was totally worth it.

Started with her on top and she was passionate. So passionate that she moaned and screamed so loud at one point that I am certain the people in the next cubicle and outside could have heard it. So I cover her mouth and joke with her that were going to be in trouble. I was taking quite a while after a few positions and later decided to have her finish me by hand. It happens to me occasionally in mps due to the fact that it's not a very conducive environment. We agree that I would 'buy' her out in the near future where we can have a proper do. The session for me was good because she was responsive, taking her time and very wet. So I guess she was genuinely enjoying herself too.

So she lies by my side. Legs over mine. We talk and kiss like lovers and I having a really good time. So good a time, that I decide to add half an hour more just so we could spend more time together and she offers to give me a proper massage which is great. She massages my head and my stiff shoulders, which is just what I need. There I was falling into sweet slumber and she was working hard just to make me feel relaxed. A trooper.

Our time to part came far too soon and I got dressed. She brings me a cup of water and I pay her. She thankfully accepts and we hug. And kiss some more before we part. I take her number and tell her I will call her soon. She walks me to the door and I leave a very happy man.

PRC.

MILF spec. Guessing either early to mid 30's.

Looks. 7.5/10 to me. I have always had a thing for MILF spec ladies like her.

Body. 8/10, not thin but not 'bak bak' either. Just the way I liked it and she smelt. So good.

Boobs. Small C cup which made for a nice small hand ful. The goods were real too.

GFE. 11/10. Chemistry was there and we really clicked. Rare now adays so I was very pleased. Helps too that she talks like your mistress I. E 'hiao'.

Massage. 7/10, she did know how to give a proper massage.

Fj. 8/10 only because the environment wasn't great.

BJ. Brief peck on my head and I didn't pursue it further. Didn't want her to blow me with the same rubber. She promised a good ol'blow next time outside.

Damage. RM60 1.5 hour massage + RM150.00 But I gave her RM220.00 in the end.

WIR. Strange as it is, maybe not. It makes perfect sense to return to her for better service etc but I felt my time with her was already fantastic. The only way it could improve is if we had a session outside and honestly, I am not keen on the whole buying the clock thing. That and if she asked for less next time. So we will see. I have told her that I would recommend her to my friends, so seniors and other members who have shared, just PM. Newbies, the place should be relatively easy to find if you know your way around kuching. There are a number of ladies there who all looked quite hot but I am unsure if they all provide FJ. So no harm checking it out.

KuchingSiawKia
08-06-13, 11:27
Avoid Tina. Money face and lazy ml.

Anyone been to Dilarang City? Any feedbacks or any ml that I should take note of?

Thanks!

Joraiden
08-06-13, 12:35
Hero MP.

Name: Shan.

Origin: Pinay, Manila.

Body: Solid and perky. 9/10.

Skin: Fair.

Boobs: B Cup, Semi firm.

Y: Didn't see.

HJ: 5/10.

BJ: Nil.

FJ: Offered but didn't take.

Dmg: RM45 (Msg) + RM50 (HJ)

Overall: Ok lah. Rather than nothing. 6/10

KopiOpeng
08-06-13, 14:50
Hero MP.

Name: Shan.

Origin: Pinay, Manila.

Body: Solid and perky. 9/10.

Boobs: B Cup, Semi firm.

Y: Didn't see.

BJ: Nil.

FJ: Offered but didn't take.

Dmg: RM45 (Msg) + RM50 (HJ)

Overall: Ok lah. Rather than nothing. 6/10Hey bro is that MP you refer located at Petanak near XMT? Which in other name the MP is Hitam Ros?

WhiteCock85
08-06-13, 15:23

Thanks!Last time got there, the HJ is overpriced. Not recommending it, forbidden to all.

Member #4340
08-07-13, 09:07
S MP Ang Cheng Ho.

Visited this MP after read the reports about this place long time ago. Feel want to release my soldiers.

Name: Wang Fang.

Body: still Solid. 7/10.

Boobs: B Cup, Semi firm. Suckable.

Massage: 2/10

Y: shaved and wet.

BJ: Next round.

FJ: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Dmg: RM38 (Msg) + RM112 (FJ)

Overall: Ok. Enter the MP, greet by her. Then proceed to the room. Quite clean and nice but the only thing is the door just use curtain. Very uncomfortable. But like her GFE. Like girlfriend. But massage quite loso. Touch here and there only. Then touch my little bro more. Hahaha. Then always say lihai. How you know lihai? Then proceed the FJ. At first asking for 200, but I have my own skills to tackle this ML. Then proceed with few position. Finished my job with missionary. But half way moan, got customer come in. Quiet down. No mood liaw. Hahaha. But overall, ok for me. WIR: Maybe, but try others.

Hairy Timun
08-07-13, 12:09
Bought some items from Watson and as I was driving around I noticed how quiet (deserted almost) the place was. It's usually very vibrant at night when the night spots are open but it's entirely different during the day.

I have told her that I would recommend her to my friends, so seniors and other members who have shared, just PM. Newbies, the place should be relatively easy to find if you know your way around kuching. There are a number of ladies there who all looked quite hot but I am unsure if they all provide FJ. So no harm checking it out.Bro Notiguy,

Your INBOX is full and I can't PM you. Would nost appreciate it if you can PM me the directions. I know that there are a few Watson's in Kch area.

Thanks.

HT

BoredMein
08-08-13, 19:27
This MILF I've been sseing since 3-4 months ago.

Since then. We always 'having fun'.

Actually she is married with kids. But her hubby aire not around. (duty at the neighbour country)

Live : Kuching. But I think she's a Sabahan. Chinese maybe.

She really loves to fuck.

Met here in a local chat room. And I dare her, what if I come to her place.

To my surprise, she invite me to come over.

Her collection of dick. So far (of because la she told mee) : indian x2, Chinese x2, local Sabahan guys x1, local Sarawakian guys x2. She would love to try on Malay guy.Bro, can PM her contact?

Greetings,

Jackson

Shooter0000
08-09-13, 09:59
Decide go to this MP just now because it's a boring day for raya.

Name: Amy.

Body: still Solid. 7/10.

Boobs: B Cup Suckable. Look like got C with cloth.

Massage: 6/10

HJ: 6/10.

BJ: didn't ask.

FJ: didn't Ask.

Dmg: RM30 (Msg) + RM50 (HJ)

Overall: Still ok. Very friendly and talk much. First went in the MP greet by an ML ask me to go into the room. The ML look nice so I just follow her into the room. There are some other ML look nice too sit at the sofa, May be can try next time. After massage for about half hour she ask me turn over and touch my little bro ask wan to massage there. She offer RM50 for it and I took it because she is very friendly. After the job we had a chat and before I leave she give me a hug.

WIR: may be (she will leave Kuching soon).

Joraiden
08-09-13, 13:40
Hey bro is that MP you refer located at Petanak near XMT? Which in other name the MP is Hitam Ros?Nope, bro. It's located at Travillion. Above Rush Artistry's Pub, if I'm not mistaken.

Joraiden
08-09-13, 14:41
Oh ya. Bro KopiOPeng, since you mentioned Petanak XMT, I suggest that you should try ML no. 2. But, you need to build a chemistry with her and once she's connected with you intimately, you'll be surprised on her marvelous services, that's what my cheong buddy's said. Too bad I'm no longer score into PRC. If not, she'll be on my bonnie lass list.

Good luck, bro.

Takatoo87
08-09-13, 16:52
Name:.

Body: 9/10 (clean)

Face; 8/10.

Origin: prc.

HJ: 7/10.

FJ: 10/10!

BJ: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10!

Add on: can speak English.

Felt boring and drive around ACH. Go to my regular MP. Direct call my favourite girl ask her weather available or not. She said yes. Massage with a lot of chit chat and AR. Asked me to turn over and ask want HJ or not. I said no mood and asked want to go out with me or not. She reluctant but finally agreed. Around mid night I picked her up and direct to hotel.

Overall the service was excellent. In the beginning she was very shy and after a few action, she was more open minded. She was not lying about having just a few times in her life. Before we start, she keep cleaning her vagina cause its very wet. (After our 1st time, got membrane look like jelly coming out from her mei mei? What is that?) quite tight and have few time fj the whole night. Send her back in the morning after giving BJ to me.

Member #4340
08-10-13, 07:43
If we are talking about the same place behind the main road, then the 3rd place would be in front. I have not visited the place in ages. Last time was in 2007 if I am not mistaken. From what I know it is still in operation but I have no idea what quality of stocks they now have.The last time I went to this place is last few months ago. The stock was not veru good to me la. More native but GFE sucks!

Hairy Timun
08-11-13, 04:23
Name:.

Body: 9/10 (clean)

Face; 8/10.

Origin: prc.

FJ: 10/10!

BJ: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10!

Add on: can speak English.

Felt boring and drive around ACH. Go to my regular MP. Direct call my favourite girl ask her weather available or not. She said yes. Massage with a lot of chit chat and AR. Asked me to turn over and ask want HJ or not. I said no mood and asked want to go out with me or not. She reluctant but finally agreed. Around mid night I picked her up and direct to hotel.

Overall the service was excellent. In the beginning she was very shy and after a few action, she was more open minded. She was not lying about having just a few times in her life. Before we start, she keep cleaning her vagina cause its very wet. (After our 1st time, got membrane look like jelly coming out from her mei mei? What is that?) quite tight and have few time fj the whole night. Send her back in the morning after giving BJ to me.Bro,

Where's the place and what's the damage for the LT? Or is this personal stock and not for sharing?

Thanks.

HT

Takatoo87
08-11-13, 15:03
Bro,

Where's the place and what's the damage for the LT? Or is this personal stock and not for sharing?

Thanks.

HTDear bro, I will inbox to you. X convenient to mention here.

Hairy Timun
08-12-13, 02:02
Sorry. Double post.

Notiguy
08-12-13, 05:26
I received a pm a long time ago saying what's the point of posting an FR if I don't mention where the place is or who the lady is.

As most members are aware, there is a need to be discreet here in the forum. As a policy I don't share info with new members who have not posted any Frs. But in recent times I have (maybe too kind) shared some contacts with a few members who had zero or few FRs and all I asked in return was an FR if they visited the place. I remember there was one who even messaged "I will definitely post FR after I check it out". Sadly, I have not seen any postings. Perhaps my info / the ladies were not to their liking. All I am not looking for is a some good faith.

A lot of senior members and even newer members here have been very kind to me in terms of sharing tips and info and I truly appreciate that. If I don't post an FR I would send a PM to tell said member how it went.

Enough story for this post raya Monday. Suffice to say, new members / lurkers with zero FRs, please don't PM me. Thank you.

Fajktwod
08-13-13, 21:20
Went to this place since quite mentioned in this forum. Arrived and saw most of them on the sofa. Wow. I must say, the girls here really

Know how to dress up (my two cents). Quite tempting. Choose one, and we head to the room. Upon reached, she touched my chest. Haha, not sure what is her.

Intention, but I started to touch her chest as well and head down to her boobs. She hugged and give some deep kisses. Oh. Oh. Not expecting this, but quite nice actually.

Ask me to lie down on the massage table, and she started to strip of her tops. Some catbath action and she asked if I am interested in some extras pointing to my little bro (sign language).

I smiled and to my suprise, she gives a blowjob. Wow, wasn't expecting that. After some few minutes of lips and mouth actions, she asked if I want to fxxx her (she pointing to her cave of wonders). Haha. Really like the way she convey it. Very funny. She started to put on her top and heading outside (for condom). I stopped her and show her the condom which I keep in my jeans pocket. And there goes the rest. Even give a good massage after the 'uh-uh-ugh'.

Name: Can't remember.

Number: xxx

Face: 7/10 (for me)

BBBJ: 7/10.

Massage: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10 (seldom give this kind of rating)

Fj: 8/10.

Damages: 100 for her (she never quote price) and 35 at counter.

Before leaving, she gave me a glass of warm water to drink and hugged me tight in front of her co-worker. Lucky star rains on me, I guess. Hehe.

For those who have shared with me before, please pm me if you are interested with this ml.

And for others, you may pm if you have something in return for me.

Batang Panjang
08-15-13, 11:42
Hi all,

I am a new guy in this forum and want to get some local Nasi Lemak in Kch since I will stay in Kch next month. Already read your comment and report, really appreciate it. Can you pm me some Local NL numbers?

Hairy Timun
08-16-13, 11:43
Hi all,

I am a new guy in this forum and want to get some local Nasi Lemak in Kch since I will stay in Kch next month. Already read your comment and report, really appreciate it. Can you pm me some Local NL numbers?Bro,

I think there is a stall at Satok area that serves a really delicious plate of Nasi Lemak. With egg, chicken and all the other trimmings. Yummy!

HT

p/s: RTFF

TheDarkAngle
08-16-13, 23:45
Name: Guo Guo.

Body: 9/10

Face; 8/10.

Origin: prc Fujian.

FJ: Not allow

BJ: Not allow.

Massage: 3/10 just press press only.

GFE: 7/10 very shy.

Damage: massage 30 (1/2hrs) + 30 HJ (actual 50)

She is newbie just come in 2 month.

Seekui
08-17-13, 04:25
Bro,

I think there is a stall at Satok area that serves a really delicious plate of Nasi Lemak. With egg, chicken and all the other trimmings. Yummy!

HT.

P / s: RTFFIt goes perfectly well with a cup of the tarik.

KuchBoy
08-18-13, 08:29
Hello Bro,

She still new in this industry. I gave $100 for last night actions. I would say that this is her part time job because she did told me that she come from low income family. In order to survived in this miaw2 city. She have a bf but left her for nothing. Her heart might cold. She thanked a lot for the gifts.SMS me her contact no and I would appreciate it [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KuchBoy
08-18-13, 14:02
Hi, I'm newbie in this sector, can anyone share me FL contact in Kuching? [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Thanks for sharing ya.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DickyDick
08-19-13, 08:10
Call up OKB K last night and had her arrange a session with App. So I reach the location around 11, and went straight up to the room number given by OKB K. I rang the room bell and App open the door and greeted me. She just kept smiling but my eyes just can't take off from her voluptuous cleavage. It seems she share the room with another girl, which in another bedroom. She then walk me into her own room, while my out-of-control hand begins to roam all over her body from behind. The room is kinda dark with little light from the bedside. I was told to strip down and put on the towel and then App guided me to the shower which is outside. So we're in the shower, and when App strip down her towel, her firm hanging boobs become more clearly and I was like "wow, so big". She just kept smiling. She then proceed to wash my body and small brother with soap carefully, while I just roaming and kissing her body. Knowing that my small brother are already hard, she kneel down and give me a handjob. Then she put the small brother in between her busty cleavage and rub against it, I just simply following the flow. So we quickly finished up the bath, and proceed back to the room.

We start caressing each other, she get on top of me and and massage my whole body with her solid soft boobs. My hand are all over her nicely shape ass while sucking on her already hard nipples as she moan softly. Slowly she kisses me from up neck down to licking my balls, while stroking hard on the small brother, I too was busy fingering her pussy. Again, I put the hard brother between the softly boobs and rub against it. She then put on the CD and started BJ me, nothing special though (I think Lily have better BJ skill). So we started by the regular cowgirl, and she riding me while I enjoy watching her bouncing boobs. Maybe she was too tired that night, she request to switch the position to doggy. I pump her slowly while kissing her back and grabbing her boobs. Her curvy ass are really nice and soft as I put my arms on her hips and keep pumping deep. Then we continue with missionary where I pump her hard and fast this time. Her pussy are all wet and I can hear her moan getting louder and horny as she hug me tightly with both her arms. Again we switch the position back to cowgirl, and she keeps riding me until I finally can't take it and unload. She then carefully remove the CD and start cleaning my small already weak brother with towel.

So we put on the clothes back on and chat for a while. She walks me to the door, and we say good bye with my can't resist hand grabbing her voluptuous boobs one last time. She just giggling and smile as I walk down the stairs.

Name: App.

Origin: Tom Yam, can speak a little mandarin and english.

Face: 7/10, looks better on the picture.

Body: 8/10, medium height, meaty body but not too skinny or plump. Definitely my type.

Boobs: 9/10, solid firm busty C or D. Not saggy and nice hard nipples. My hand and mouth just can't stop playing with those jugs.

Ass: 8/10, nice curvy shape.

Catbath: 7/10, using her voluptuous boobs rub against my body.

BJ: 6/10, nothing special.

FJ: 8/10, pump her hard and she moan very horny.

Pussy: 8/10, very wet and love the pumping sound.

GFE: 7/10, would have been better if she didn't ask for money first before anything. But doesn't rush though.

Damage: $180.

She will be going back soon, and maybe I will try other girl next time.

Andrsn
08-19-13, 08:10
Know this ML through wechat. She keep on asking me to visit her. So during one of my lunchtime, inform her that I'm going over. She was waiting by the door, greeting me. Then she hug me and bring to the end of the place, a large room with double bed mattress. First time seeing mattress instead of a normal massage table.

The partitions in the place does not reach to the ceiling so the place is not really soundproof. She went to get me a cup of water and when she came in, her black panties is already showing out of her small short dress. She helped me to strip down and I lie down and she gave me a back massage / rub. Massage is just below average with no strength but hitting all the right areas.

When I turned around, she was in all smile and started to stroke my rod. I started roaming her and she start to took of her dress and bra. After some time of roaming and touching, she was all wet. She kept on saying that she want to make love. I ignored her and say that I don't have rubber and next time. I am not comfortable doing that in an area with poor sound insulation. I did not ask her how much was the FJ.

HJ was slow and steady. She licked and kissed my neck and my body. And of course I did the same also, including her boobs. We hugged and kissed while lying side by side. Enjoyed myself there. Kiss and hug before leaving. Now keep on asking me on wechat to go back visit her and make love to her.

PRC

Name: QianQian.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 8/10 smell nice with smooth skin.

Boobs: Handful C cup.

GFE: 10/10 act like a gf / mistress.

Massage: 5/10.

Fj: offered not taken.

BJ: Not offered. Didn't ask.

HJ: Excellent. Slow and steady. Even stop halfway to lick me and rubbing herself on me.

Damage. RM60 1.5 hour massage + RM50.00 for HJ

Sanzo987
08-19-13, 16:32
Went to this place since quite mentioned in this forum. Arrived and saw most of them on the sofa. Wow. I must say, the girls here really

Know how to dress up (my two cents). Quite tempting. Choose one, and we head to the room. Upon reached, she touched my chest. Haha, not sure what is her.

Intention, but I started to touch her chest as well and head down to her boobs. She hugged and give some deep kisses. Oh. Oh. Not expecting this, but quite nice actually.

Ask me to lie down on the massage table, and she started to strip of her tops. Some catbath action and she asked if I am interested in some extras pointing to my little bro (sign language).

I smiled and to my suprise, she gives a blowjob. Wow, wasn't expecting that. After some few minutes of lips and mouth actions, she asked if I want to fxxx her (she pointing to her cave of wonders). Haha. Really like the way she convey it. Very funny...Bro, are you really sure she offered you fj at that place? As far as I know, they only allow fj at hotel with certain price.

LookAtIt
08-19-13, 20:39
Hi guys. I've been to Kuching twice. But I don't have enough time to look around for MP or whatsoever. So far, I have been to Miri and Bintulu. I can say that most of Mirian will recommend GL MP, BO MP for prostate massage which will cost you 118 (massage+happy ending). Someone told me that no FJ at all. But for me, if you are lucky enough . You might get it as well for another 150. Pretty much expensive in Miri due to Bruneian. New MP which provide similar treatment for guys. You may try HT MP, AHC (not sure still operating or not-this one is not new) , WHC, and HPM MP. I wonder does all MP provide that kind of service? My experience so far, HT and BO will give you what you are looking for. Most of the lady are CFM looking. Try to avoid PRC because they going to suck your wallet dry. Why? I guess they are much prettier than others. Pick Tomyam instead because they are desperate for money and will nego cheaper price in order to compete with the PRC I guess. Bintulu. Well. I normally go to RT MP. Tried 2 PRC during my early encounter. Then pick Pinoy when I get used to it. The damage is pretty much cheaper than Miri. I don't keep any of their contact number because won't do with the same person. So, any recommended MP that provide FJ in Kuching or callout service that offers cute Pinoy or Tomyam girl? Won't take PRC due to communication barrier unless no choice. I notice there is outcall service by Jasmine, Kinki. I wonder how their stock looks like. Kindly email [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KopiOpeng
08-20-13, 04:21
Call up OKB K last night and had her arrange a session with App. So I reach the location around 11, and went straight up to the room number given by OKB K. I rang the room bell and App open the door and greeted me. She just kept smiling but my eyes just can't take off from her voluptuous cleavage. It seems she share the room with another girl, which in another bedroom. She then walk me into her own room, while my out-of-control hand begins to roam all over her body from behind. The room is kinda dark with little light from the bedside. I was told to strip down and put on the towel and then App guided me to the shower which is outside. So we're in the shower, and when App strip down her towel, her firm hanging boobs become more clearly and I was like "wow, so big". She just kept smiling. She then proceed to wash my body and small brother with soap carefully, while I just roaming and kissing her body. Knowing that my small brother are already hard, she kneel down and give me a handjob. Then she put the small brother in between her busty cleavage and rub against it, I just simply following the flow. So we quickly finished up the bath, and proceed back to the room...Bro is the okb number ends with 2890?

DickyDick
08-21-13, 06:50
Bro is the okb number ends with 2890?Sorry, nope.

KuchingSiawKia
08-21-13, 13:17
Went to simon mp at 101 due to promotion. However, I found that their quality of service has dropped. All mls there are money faced.

Name: Zhen Zhen.

Body: 5/10.

Massage: 3/10. Msg a while only.

HJ: 2/10. Rushing.

I'm going to boycott all simon mps and won't choose China dolls.

Yupfive
08-21-13, 17:06
Sorry, nope.Brother mind to share the OKT's number?

Andrsn
08-21-13, 17:37
Went to simon mp at 101 due to promotion. However, I found that their quality of service has dropped. All mls there are money faced.

I'm going to boycott all simon mps and won't choose China dolls.Agree 100. Not even worth the time spent there. Massage can be considered as non existence. But I think I have slightly better experience with Zhen Zhen. At least the gf experience is there.

DickyDick
08-22-13, 02:36
Brother mind to share the okt no?Yes I mind. No way.

FreebieFan
08-22-13, 02:57
Brother mind to share the okt no?You are what we refer to as 1PW. The 1 stands for one. The P stands for post. And the W. Generally Wonder though Wanker seems more appropriate.

Hey I don't know you, but can you give me your sisters phone number.

Courgette
08-22-13, 07:05
Brother mind to share the okt no?
You are what we refer to as 1PW. The 1 stands for one. The P stands for post. And the W. Generally Wonder though Wanker seems more appropriate.

Hey I don't know you, but can you give me your sisters phone number.Yup, all five fingers is just about right.

Prestigejy
08-24-13, 09:34
Name: Neri.

Race: Pinoy.

Face: MILF look.

Boobies: C cup, Firm and smooth skin.

Massage: 7/10 (Love the massage). Strong and relaxing.

Service: HJ and BJ offered.

I took HJ.

Cost: Rm 30 (half and hour) plus Rm 20 HJ.

WIR: yeah.

Manga00
08-24-13, 10:57
Agree 100. Not even worth the time spent there. Massage can be considered as non existence. But I think I have slightly better experience with Zhen Zhen. At least the gf experience is there.As I said long time ago, those so called popular places and Mps actually doesn't offer any good. Yet, many actually did listed in MIB file, even though no or not many being caught. Those ML also being tired servicing customers since there are many visit them especially young prc etc.

If you go for other than prc or from mid 30s and unpopular MPs, you have more chances to meet playful ML as they have less customers and if you are lucky, you might meet those give extra + extra.

Fajktwod
08-24-13, 21:37
Bro, are you really sure she offered you fj at that place? As far as I know, they only allow fj at hotel with certain price.Hi bro Sanzo987,

No offence but have you tried all the girls there to conclude that they only allow fj at hotel?

Please subscribe to forum pm system, and allow me to clear your doubts.

Cheers.

Fajktwod
08-24-13, 22:02
Okp Jiajia girl.

Name. Xxxx.

Age. 21-23 could no remember.

Face. 6/10.

Busts. Quite big, more than handful (pinkish nipple)

Catbath. 8/10 plus some b2b

BBBJ. 7/10.

Fj. 8/10 (really enjoyed her riding)

GFE. 8/10.

Damage. 140+10 (tip)

Remark. Definately will return for her again.

Really a pleasant suprise after hearing a lot of negative reviews about Jiajia girls from my friends.

Member #2177
08-26-13, 04:37
You are what we refer to as 1PW. The 1 stands for one. The P stands for post. And the W. Generally Wonder though Wanker seems more appropriate.

Hey I don't know you, but can you give me your sisters phone number.Hahaha! To be able to ask for information, one must have credibility. If you only have a few posts, none of the regulars will be willing to assist. For all we know, you could be MIB. Just my 2 cents.

Notiguy
08-26-13, 05:28
Hmm. I hope we are talking about the same Jiajia. But the Jiajia in the PRC group I know of is definitely not 21-23. If we are talking about a different Jiajia, I apologize.

A few years ago, JJ and her crew. Were charging RM100.00. Back then, they weren't that popular and JJ herself was very desirable. GFE was top and she was very hot. The MILF you want to bonk. The last time I saw her (last year? Or two years, can't remember) she had put on some weight and her group were / are very popular. Drop in GFE and time was rushed. I. E. Come out of room a bro would be standing there or nearby.

Plus, after they increased their price to RM140.00 I felt it was a bit to steep for my liking.

Okp Jiajia girl.

Name. Xxxx.

Face. 6/10.

BBBJ. 7/10.

GFE. 8/10.

Damage. 140+10 (tip)

Really a pleasant suprise after hearing a lot of negative reviews about Jiajia girls from my friends.

Hairy Timun
08-26-13, 07:35
Oh? There is something I didn't know was there? Wah. Bro Fajktwod, I can't post my email to you. The forum pm system need me to pay at certain amount. Perhaps there is way we can communicate and share what we know?

RegardsBro,

What did you think "subscribe" means? You really think there is such a thing as a free lunch?

HT

Sanzo987
08-26-13, 08:18
Bro,

What did you think "subscribe" means? You really think there is such a thing as a free lunch?

HTYa I know. It means pay. Of course its not free. I know I'm still new in this forum so please don't feel offended with anything I wrote. Didn't mean to give hard feelings to anyone especial the seniors.

Kenty
08-26-13, 15:48
As I said long time ago, those so called popular places and Mps actually doesn't offer any good. Yet, many actually did listed in MIB file, even though no or not many being caught. Those ML also being tired servicing customers since there are many visit them especially young prc etc.

If you go for other than prc or from mid 30s and unpopular MPs, you have more chances to meet playful ML as they have less customers and if you are lucky, you might meet those give extra + extra.The mls at the popular places are less responsive as reported earlier further confirmed by numbers of brothers. Therefore, support to go to non popular places.

Cheers

MasageLover
08-27-13, 16:12

I'm going to boycott all simon mps and won't choose China dolls.Bro SiawKia,

Simon MP is having promotion? Or just the one at 101? Is it the same old promotion previously which is RM25 til 6pm?

William83
08-28-13, 03:14
Bro SiawKia, Simon mp is having promotion? Or just the one at 101? Is it the same old promotion previously which is RM25 til 6pm?Hi MasageLover, the promotion is only at 101 & jalan song Branch. Yes. RM25 is before 6pm.

KuchingSiawKia
08-28-13, 13:21
I'm not sure about other branches. I went to 101. Yes, RM25 till 6pm.

Bro SiawKia, Simon mp is having promotion? Or just the one at 101? Is it the same old promotion previously which is RM25 til 6pm?

Ttkyew
08-30-13, 08:03
Okp Jiajia girl.

Name. Xxxx.

Face. 6/10.

BBBJ. 7/10.

GFE. 8/10.

Damage. 140+10 (tip)

Really a pleasant suprise after hearing a lot of negative reviews about Jiajia girls from my friends.Can you pm me her number or any okt number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Fajktwod
08-30-13, 12:43
Hmm. I hope we are talking about the same Jiajia.Hi bro Notiguy, details pm-ed to your inbox, and to all others, pm replied regarding this JJ.

Cheers

Fajktwod
08-31-13, 22:00
Okt: AB.

Port: GC302.

Race: mongolia China.

Name: Tan Tan.

Body: slim, fair and smooth skin.

Busts: small (soft and nice to hold)

Fj: 7/10 (tried few positions, she is quite accomodating)

Damage: 160+10 (tip)

Remark: a pleasant lady worth a try.

Bakku
09-01-13, 00:21
Hi,

First time user here. Been here on and off just reading and feel like should start contributing.

Was bored so decide to look around. Quite late so most places closed, lucky met one ML from wechat and convinced her for a massage. Things started out okay as she was quite friendly, and since it was quite late about 3am really appreciate she took the effort. But sadly good things are too good to be true as the night progress.

Name: Siao Shuet (little snow?)

Looks: 5/10 tall and leggy, but quite skinny.

Body: 6/10 smell okay cause she just showered.

Boobs: 4/10 I think small B, one hand can kao tim.

GFE: 5/10 was okay at first but slowly became business like and moneyface.

HJ: 5/10 quite rough and fast just like wanting to quickly finish. Would give 3/10 but understandable cause it was very late already.

BJ: Not offered. Didn't ask.

Fj: Not offered. Didn't ask.

Damage. RM100.

Overall: 4/10.

Things were ok at first, friendly and alright. Talk quite a lot. Give a massage that was reasonably okay although it was quite late. When it comes to HJ, doesn't seem to have respect for the rod and handle it quite roughly. Had to ask her to slow down and be more gentle a few times. Tried to touch here and there and didn't allow initially, but managed to explore the outside after a while. When ask if can explore deeper started to mention that have to pay if want to touch here, have to pay if want to touch there, so had to settle with outside exploring. I can understand that for a first time customer the girl may not be comfortable and we should respect their decision, but this is the first time I meet a girl who said have to pay for this and that if want to touch here and there. Other girls would just say no and mention that they are afraid of MIB or what. Also while giving HJ, it was hard for me to complete as it was very SOP feeling, and she would ask "are you coming?", about 2 or 3 times. It was not very nice already, and by asking this make things even worse. Finally had to make an effort to finish the job. When done, asked for the damage and was quoted 150. I think it was a bit too much so settled on 100. Could have been less but it was late so its alright. The good thing about this is I appreciate that she make an effort to service even though it was very late. Other than that there was nothing much.

I remember reading a post about firefly but cannot remember if it was a good or bad experience, and not sure if this is one of the place which shoud be avoided. Still quite new here and very seldom go for this kind of thing so probably easy to bully. Thanks to reading posts here have a bit of knowledge to negotiate. Hope to learn more from here and look forward to guidance from all the senior members. Haven't got membership yet but will surely get one soon. Meanwhile will try and look around and share my own experiences here.

ViperX
09-03-13, 05:02
Hi,

Can I know where is this place?

Revisit to an old place named after a city in France.

Name: zhang.

Face: 6.

Body: 6 a few pounds extra but hey, I like my meat.

Boobs: 8 a size C. Very nice and suckable.

Ass: 7 a little flabby but firm enuf. I like a whole load of ass.

Pussy: PRC hairy but wet. No foul stench and no unwanted lumps and bumps.

HJ: 7 slow and she listen to you when you want to slow down.

BJ: 6 she gave me a preview FOC since I got her wet.

FJ: offered but not taken.

Massage: 7 quite good and given the right motivation will take her clothes off or at least her top.

GFE: funny and sweet. Loves to say the word "fuck" and "you wan fuck?" bcos someone taught her. I told her no, I barely know you. Got hugs, ass fondle, and kisses.

Damage: 40 + 50 (she did give me access and was not money faced)

WIR: yes. Got other ones I would like to try.

One more thing, she sweats a little but I'm kinky and I like the extra lube!

ViperX
09-03-13, 05:44
Where is this place bro? I can't really get it?

Yup it's located around there.

Notiguy
09-03-13, 08:28
Hi,

First time user here. Been here on and off just reading and feel like should start contributing.

Was bored so decide to look around. Quite late so most places closed, lucky met one ML from wechat and convinced her for a massage. Things started out okay as she was quite friendly, and since it was quite late about 3am really appreciate she took the effort. But sadly good things are too good to be true as the night progress.

Name: Siao Shuet (little snow?)

Looks: 5/10 tall and leggy, but quite skinny.

Body: 6/10 smell okay cause she just showered.

Boobs: 4/10 I think small B, one hand can kao tim.

GFE: 5/10 was okay at first but slowly became business like and moneyface.

HJ: 5/10 quite rough and fast just like wanting to quickly finish. Would give 3/10 but understandable cause it was very late already....Nice FR. I guess at 3am, no fish prawn also can.

Bakku
09-04-13, 05:48
Nice FR. I guess at 3am, no fish prawn also can.Ya, better than nothing. Need more exp in this area. Hoping for guidance from those with more experience and picking up bits and pieces here so can get value for money.

Member #4340
09-05-13, 06:51
Last night feel want to release my soldier. So call OKT K around 11pm to arrange new stock, this is my FR.

Name: Som (soso)

Body: 7. Just ok with me.

Boobs: A size. Nice black tit and suckable.

Pussy: Trimmed but dry. Guess she must be tired.

HJ: 5.

CDBJ: 6. First time for me blowjob with CD. To me, I prefer blowjob without CD.

FJ: 6. Just ok with me, try different position, cowgirl, doggy, mission, doggy again, then finished with mission. But asking me to quick. Haha. Maybe she was tired. Me still tahan ler.

Massage: 2, well I come for FJ, so not bother if she want to massage here a bit. Just touch touch here and there a bit.

GFE: Ok la. Nice.

Damage: 160 (promo)

WIR: yes. Would like to try her friend. Pic look nice but dunno her service yet. Wait for my next report. Happy cheong all my ISG bro's and all the taiko.

BobbyTang
09-08-13, 05:53
Yesterday after dinner, look around and found a new mp and look high security (open from inside only). After press the ring, door open and talk the a guy while look around. Got class as just renovated. Got 8 new girls and heard all from Vietnam. So, just have a try and choose one girl with red shirt (sexy) then direct to the room. Again arrived high security door and go inside with mind say got kang tao lo. The room quite big (if compare to others mp) and start the massage. The massage is normal but is from head until feet (nice) and without using massage oil. Before finish time, been offered HJ (50) and BJ (100). Take the HJ but very fast cum (tire after long day). Pay then left.

* Can negotiate for fj as the girl can arrange for it (depend on your skill) and they can talk some Chinese (others no).

William83
09-09-13, 01:59
Yesterday after dinner, look around and found a new mp and look high security (open from inside only). After press the ring, door open and talk the a guy while look around. Got class as just renovated. Got 8 new girls and heard all from Vietnam. So, just have a try and choose one girl with red shirt (sexy) then direct to the room. Again arrived high security door and go inside with mind say got kang tao lo. The room quite big (if compare to others mp) and start the massage. The massage is normal but is from head until feet (nice) and without using massage oil. Before finish time, been offered HJ (50) and BJ (100). Take the HJ but very fast cum (tire after long day). Pay then left.

* Can negotiate for fj as the girl can arrange for it (depend on your skill) and they can talk some Chinese (others no).Hi,

Can I know what is the name of this MP?

MasageLover
09-09-13, 02:13

* Can negotiate for fj as the girl can arrange for it (depend on your skill) and they can talk some Chinese (others no).Bro Bobby, which 360? The one near the old "atas perigi" or near ACH?

Member #2177
09-09-13, 04:38
Okt: AB.

Port: GC302.

Race: mongolia China.

Name: Tan Tan.

Body: slim, fair and smooth skin.

Busts: small (soft and nice to hold)

Fj: 7/10 (tried few positions, she is quite accomodating)

Damage: 160+10 (tip)

Remark: a pleasant lady worth a try.She has Tiger tattoo on her back?

Fajktwod
09-09-13, 13:53
She has Tiger tattoo on her back?Hi bro,

I am not sure about that but I did noticed she wears a belly chain (a first for me and quite sexy too).

Cheers everyone.

BobbyTang
09-09-13, 14:56
Bro Bobby, which 360? The one near the old "atas perigi" or near ACH?Opposite Wisma Station.

MasageLover
09-10-13, 10:06
Opposite Wisma Station.Bro bobby,

Where is Wisma station? Never heard of such place. I was at town area just now but can't find the place.

Member #4340
09-11-13, 08:46
Few days ago, After late night supper, plan want to go for massage. Feel like want to load again, but guess what? I just love the massage. This is my report.

Name: didn't ask.

Face: 3.

Body: 5.

Boobs: B size.

Pussy: didn't see.

HJ: not taken, not sure if there any offer.

FJ: not taken, not sure if there any offer.

Massage: this one I give 9/10. At first I thought want to release my gun, but when I first introduced this thai style massage, wa lau eh, really painful men. But at the end, my body feel nice. Really just want to concentrate on the massage. Guess what. Bo jadi release my gun lor.

GFE: not talk much, massage was nice, no hanky panky. But she always yawn. Maybe too tired.

Damage: 40.

WIR: maybe. Would like to try other

BobbyTang
09-12-13, 14:15
Bro bobby,

Where is Wisma station? Never heard of such place. I was at town area just now but can't find the place.So sorry bro, typing error. Not station and just sta.

Happy hunting.

Kenty
09-12-13, 15:28
Yesterday afternoon, joyride around the city. Suddenly rained, therefore, soon went window shopping at XMT stutong. Stock not bad, about 8 ml sat at sofa smiling & very friendly; eagerly hoping to be chosen. Remembered one with round face, her smile look sweet. Suddenly the rains stop. Do not take up the sock because initially intend to go jogging. Will go back in a few day times. 42 per hour look reasonable because tips depends on your budget as stated on the walls. Bro. Please survey too.

Miao28
09-12-13, 17:20

* Can negotiate for fj as the girl can arrange for it (depend on your skill) and they can talk some Chinese (others no).Not all of the girls there are from Vietnam. I recognised two old birds who used to work near Ikea, KL.

Miao28
09-12-13, 17:28
Last night feel want to release my soldier. So call OKT K around 11pm to arrange new stock, this is my FR.

Name: Som (soso)

Body: 7. Just ok with me.

Boobs: A size. Nice black tit and suckable.

Pussy: Trimmed but dry. Guess she must be tired.

HJ: 5.

CDBJ: 6. First time for me blowjob with CD. To me, I prefer blowjob without CD.

FJ: 6. Just ok with me, try different position, cowgirl, doggy, mission, doggy again, then finished with mission. But asking me to quick. Haha. Maybe she was tired. Me still tahan ler.

Massage: 2, well I come for FJ, so not bother if she want to massage here a bit. Just touch touch here and there a bit.

GFE: Ok la. Nice.

Damage: 160 (promo)

WIR: yes. Would like to try her friend. Pic look nice but dunno her service yet. Wait for my next report. Happy cheong all my ISG bro's and all the taiko.Another one of Eddy's stock?

Fajktwod
09-12-13, 19:22
Went to one of their branches in 101.

Name: Xxxx.

Busts: Quite big, nice.

B2b: 7/10 (she did some b2b before starting her mouth action)

Massage: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10

HJ: 8/10 (topless plus roaming)

BBBJ:8/10 very very slurpy (she mentioned that she only perform this on customer she liked. Haha, normal excuse yea.)

DFK: 5/10 available, but I am avoiding it as she is quite rough.

Fj: Never ask, BTW not interested. Haha.

Total damage :rm150 all in. (90minutes)

Remark: During BBBJ, she did some ASS rimming too. Hahaha. This is one horny bitchy ML.

Those who wants to check her out, may pm me for details.

Member #4340
09-13-13, 06:18
Another one of Eddy's stock?Hi Bro Miao28, not sure if it's Eddy. But on my phone. The name appear to be Jimmy's. Not sure if it's the same person. Hehe. But anyways. Enjoy reading your FR everytime. Good one bro. Happy cheong and have a nice day. Would you like to pm Eddy's no to me? .

BobbyTang
09-16-13, 15:41
Not all of the girls there are from Vietnam. I recognised two old birds who used to work near Ikea, KL.Thanks bro. By the way, which girl you can recommend? Will try go again.

Thanks

MasageLover
09-16-13, 17:37
Thanks bro. By the way, which girl you can recommend? Will try go again. Thanks.Bro Bobby, sorry bro. I still can't find the place. I went tat area again and I can't find it. I saw one tat is the same row as ABC cafe but the door was open wide and the ML said they're all PRC. Can tell me exactly where or giv anymore clues?

Thanks bro!

Crablai
09-18-13, 17:04

* Can negotiate for fj as the girl can arrange for it (depend on your skill) and they can talk some Chinese (others no).Hey bro,

Is it the MP start with Ai in Chinese?

BobbyTang
09-19-13, 15:45
Bro Bobby, sorry bro. I still can't find the place. I went tat area again and I can't find it. I saw one tat is the same row as ABC cafe but the door was open wide and the ML said they're all PRC. Can tell me exactly where or giv anymore clues?

Thanks bro!Hi bro,

Go further in to river there. You'll see it (start with H). Enjoy ya.

Cheers.

MasageLover
09-21-13, 07:52
Hi bro,

Go further in to river there. You'll see it (start with H). Enjoy ya.

Cheers.Hey Bro Bobby, Thanks for the clue. I found it but it was closed. I went on Wednesday and I saw Custom Police inside doing spot checks so I quickly left. Lucky timing. Haha. Then I went back on Fri and it was closed. Maybe because of the police. Will try go again next week to check out their MLs. Will keep you all updated.

Goshi46
09-22-13, 12:13
Hi boring lonely at home. Went jln jln saw on the way newly open place, may be long time but I saw first time.

Saw few mls there. Took a slim normal looking. Proceed to room. Start as usual massage nice I realy enjoyed it, the negative thing is that she didn't understand English and local dialect. So hard to communicate. She offer me HJ but I insist to take up braw, but she say no, no, touch touch also no. So I left place after massage with out paying trip because of her attitude, may be language bariers.

Those who love only massage its worth 50rm 1 1/2 hr.

Forgot to tell you place sentisa white rose.

Trying to find through net will update if got any report.

Clit Tickler
09-22-13, 20:17
This is my first post after a whole load of years. I've been a lurker for most of the time reading other people's posts but just not inclined to post my own experience as most of the subject of discussion have been well documented by other active brothers. This time I'm obliged to post since this provider has not been mentioned often and the service rendered was worth posting.

OKB Miko.

Name. Ben (She's female I assure you despite the name she claims, Oh. Another point she's from LOS).

Age. 26 (Her birthday was last 17/9)

Face. 7.5/10. (Looks like a college kid with t-shirt and denim short skirts)

Busts. 5/10. (34A just a handful but sensitive and pencil eraser like nipples. Easily quarter inch.)

Ass. 7/10. (Nice meaty.)

Body. 6.5/10. (She's about 5'2", a bit chubby without being fat. More cushion for the pushin.)

Catbath. 2/10. (Not that I care for it anyways. So no complaints here)

BBBJ. 8/10. (This girl can blow!)

DATY. 8/10. (Pinkish, sensitive and she love's it.)

FJ. 8/10. (Very enthusiastic and willing! Can't remember the sequence but she came once while on top and another during doggy. COB)

GFE. 8/10. (Speaks limited english but ever willing to learn and respond and that siamese demureness. Love it!)

Damage. 160+20 (belated birthday angpow. Not trying to spoil the market but she's just adorable)

Remark. Definately will return for her or others again.

I'm a bit surprised that I don't see a lot of FR's from this providers. Seniors need to share this bit of information more to motivate the juniors like myself to find and post more.

Notiguy
09-23-13, 07:27
Keke, am only 'senior' by number of postings, not so in terms of knowledge. I have no idea who okb Miko is .

This is my first post after a whole load of years. I've been a lurker for most of the time reading other people's posts but just not inclined to post my own experience as most of the subject of discussion have been well documented by other active brothers. This time I'm obliged to post since this provider has not been mentioned often and the service rendered was worth posting.

OKB Miko.

Name. Ben (She's female I assure you despite the name she claims, Oh. Another point she's from LOS).

Age. 26 (Her birthday was last 17/9)

Face. 7.5/10. (Looks like a college kid with t-shirt and denim short skirts)

Busts. 5/10. (34A just a handful but sensitive and pencil eraser like nipples. Easily quarter inch.)

Ass. 7/10. (Nice meaty.)

Body. 6.5/10. (She's about 5'2", a bit chubby without being fat. More cushion for the pushin.)

Catbath. 2/10. (Not that I care for it anyways. So no complaints here)

BBBJ. 8/10. (This girl can blow!)...

Bang Machine
09-23-13, 13:26
Went to one of their branches in 101.

Name: Xxxx.

Busts: Quite big, nice.

B2b: 7/10 (she did some b2b before starting her mouth action)

GFE: 8/10

HJ: 8/10 (topless plus roaming)

BBBJ:8/10 very very slurpy (she mentioned that she only perform this on customer she liked. Haha, normal excuse yea.)

DFK: 5/10 available, but I am avoiding it as she is quite rough.

Fj: Never ask, BTW not interested. Haha.

Total damage :rm150 all in. (90minutes)

Remark: During BBBJ, she did some ASS rimming too. Hahaha. This is one horny bitchy ML.

Those who wants to check her out, may pm me for details.Wow bro this sounds so interesting. So far I checked out Blue Ocean at 101. Super stuff there. Any other MP's at 101 that offer some good stuff?

Bang Machine
09-23-13, 13:30
Today I want to share my experience. So I went a little hunt in kuching for a good MP. Not much luck getting what I wanted but well here is my FR.

Name: # 15 that is what she said.

Place: MP behind Parkson water front (MP name is Lvnder)

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 (not too thin. Just nice)

Boobs: dunno measurement, but a bit small.

Massage: 9/10.

HJ: 30 (with cloth. No uppercloth 50)

BJ: NA.

FJ: NA.

Damage: RM35 or 40 for VIP room (massage) +RM50 (HJ) (if good nego skills like me. 20RM)

Can auto-roam upper body and if lucky like me can suck on those titts. Her massage is perfect. Very relaxing. She knows what she is doing. And her butt massage is the best. HJ I rate it 8/10. She knows how to tickle your balls at the right time and she has her special elbow skill. Best part is she doesn't stop until you ask her to.

Anyway. I am really looking for a place that has body to body massage. Here in kuching. Anybody has an idea where? Thanks guys. More to come from me

TheDarkAngle
09-23-13, 23:58
I have been when to this MP after I read from MasageLover. I go to the counter and they ask you want Vit? Or Phi? If you want very good massage take Phi.

Ok so I just take Phi. Once I arrive the room it was big like MasageLover say so. He do this massage in very traditional way where he know he massage in her home town.

After almost done massage she ask you want batin sir? I just say ok. But his rule and condition is no touch, no stripping. But is ok. Her massage skill is very good

Name: yikur (forgot ready. Sound like tat)

Origin: Philippines.

Face: 6/10. (30y / o)

Body: 7/10

Boobs: Can't measure hehehe.

Massage: 10/10.

HJ: 50.

BJ: NA.

Damage: Massage 1 h RM50+RM50 (HJ)

Bro who want try Philippines massage can try there.

Hairy Timun
09-24-13, 07:25
Just went to Fire P*x (Jln Song) and XMT (101) recently to try the promotional prices. Seems like it's all SOP nowadays. Some mediocre massage followed by HJ. Nothing else on offer according to MLs at both places. HJ for 50 tips as standard, it seems. Tired of these joints. I hope there will better things on offer soon.

Member #2177
09-24-13, 08:38
Just went to Fire P*x (Jln Song) and XMT (101) recently to try the promotional prices. Seems like it's all SOP nowadays. Some mediocre massage followed by HJ. Nothing else on offer according to MLs at both places. HJ for 50 tips as standard, it seems. Tired of these joints. I hope there will better things on offer soon.That's the problem these days. I miss the days when you could get a superb massage + a super FJ complete with BBBJ etc. All in one session. These days have to go to so many different locations to get a good massage and on to another place for a good FJ. Sigh! Wish someone would open an "all in one"

Bang Machine
09-24-13, 15:24
Hello cheongsters,

Hopefully all you horny guys are doing great out there. After reading most recent posts I must say its true. I also do wish there is an MP that once entered the girl will kindly offer you a sexy massage like the ones we all see in those fantastic japanese porn isn't it. Surely someday someone will find such a place.

Anyway. So far its all about 101. And here is my FR.

Name: can't remember some asian names are hard.

Place: 101 Bl* Oc*

Origin: Viet.

Body: 8/10 (not too thin. Just nice)

Boobs: dunno measurement, but a bit small.

Massage: she one nasty chick she went straight for the D.

HJ: ddnt ask

BBBJ: 100.

Damage: RM45 + RM100 (BBBJ) (promotion is 35 during midday before 5pm)

Girls there are friendly and show some love. And they are one heck of some BJ experts I tell you no lie about that.

There is a bro who spoke about Ruby at 101. I went there and jst got a HJ offered which I denied. They moan like they are being fuckd and its jst a HJ. Darn it.

Keep those posts coming bro's. More to come from me because the Bang Machine shall strike again. Cheers!

Alpham
09-24-13, 16:43
Suvivors in this area are Thienjing and Imperial City holding court with expensive massage rates and. One would expect. Expensive "takeaways"; you just have to look at the cars of patrons to these two establishments! No hanky panky here. Except the "tapau".

However, the story is very different at both ends of the block with dinosaur filled Fushun Health on the far end and. Nearer to the evergreen surviving Rain Bar.

All PRC in this neighbourhood. Anyone with recent experiences here? One look at the dinos and overpriced SYTs made me change my mind. Went to the black rose place up the road for a good Thai massage.

Alpham
09-24-13, 16:47
By the way, I saw the immigration silver van roaming at night around our favourite play places. Perhaps someone forgot to pay off their "friendly" authorities?

Play safe every one.

Hairy Timun
09-25-13, 04:25
Went to this place based on FR by one senior Bro here. The recommended ML (No 9) was sound asleep. Bear in mind that this was around 3pm. I was like WTF? Anyway, took 88 who is a SYT. Standard mediocre massage. Offered HJ but not taken because tired of the same old boring routine, as mentioned in previous post. Damage was 43 / hr. Paid her 50. The ML was alright. A chatterbox who talked non-stop. And loudly too. WIR: No.

Hairy Timun
09-25-13, 04:47
I have been when to this MP after I read from MasageLover. I go to the counter and they ask you want Vit? Or Phi? If you want very good massage take Phi.

Ok so I just take Phi. Once I arrive the room it was big like MasageLover say so. He do this massage in very traditional way where he know he massage in her home town.

Bro who want try Philippines massage can try there.Really could not find this place, even after circling the area twice. Only found Oc***d, which doesn't sound like the place described with the tight security.

TheDarkAngle
09-25-13, 04:59
Really could not find this place, even after circling the area twice. Onrestaurantound Oc***d, which doesn't sound like the place described with the tight security.You go to the back of the hock lee center and near the riverbank there. A block behind vegetarian rest.

Beanz
09-25-13, 14:38
Hello cheongsters,

After reading many posts I decided to post my own experience, recently I, saw that shoplots beside Timberlxxd got 2 MP, one facing main road and other MP facing inside. Went to the MP facing inside, has many PRC ML. Since is my first time there, I go with first ML who ask me.

Name: can't remember but No. Is 22.

Place: at shoplots beside Timberlxxd

Body: 8/10 (slim)

Boobs: a bit small but normal for PRC.

Massage: 4/10 she could have done a better job but I think she had something else in mind.

HJ: 50.

BBBJ: 100.

FJ: 150 but after negotiating she agree to 100, normally if I want a FJ I go to my regular PRC who also give FJ at her room for 150, feeling a little advantureous I gave her a try, the FJ was good maybe a 7/10 she was very wet but I don't like to doing FJ at MP room, don't feel secure / safe.

Damage: RM45 + RM100 (FJ)

Next time I will try the MP facing main road.

Anyone who wants to exchange cheonging info or ML contacts please PM me.

BlackSkin
09-26-13, 13:06
Just got salary I thought want to go to the mp behind Timberlad after hearing a report from a bro here.

I got in, there was a guy there just looking at me no welcome or what you want, so I entered after staring at the guy and waiting for him to welcome me about 1 minute, got in saw around 8. 10 gals, all dressed up real sexy, all prc, all look wonderful, I thought I can choose, but apparently because I am a different race (I am Indian) , I have no option to choose, they give me a fatso, I mean like really really fat prc, probably near 50 year old with a bad makeup, and I tot okay let's just try since I already came in, the massage was god fucking awful, after 10 minutes of horrible massage she grabbed my dick, asking rm50 for a handjob, I said no, then she got angry and start massaging real terrible after what was already god awful, and she got a call and she stopped sat beside me and talking in the phone like I am fucking invisible, I got dressed up put the rm50 on bed and just left, after 3 horrible mp experience at Kuching I am really giving up, at Ipoh I can choose any prc, Thai, Viet, Malay teens at rm90 for 30minit, I mean WTF they don't let me choose because I am a fucking Indian because my skin is black? It not like I fucking mutilated or I don't pay. Gosh I am 23, and fit, not like some fat slob or 70year old guy. The place is okay for Chinese guys because the girls is top dollar all slim and young, but for blackskin, it's a no no. I am so sad can't get laid in catcity, sorry for my language I am just upset with the mp and lost my money. Even when I left after 10 minutes of entering nobody asked why or what you want or sorry, or please comeback, they just don't fucking care man, I am so upset and sad and angry at the same time. This is the last time I am ever going to mp.

Thanks for reading.

Member #2177
09-30-13, 07:50
Called Ah Bxx for a quick enquiry and was told there's a good newcomer in town.

Pretty and well endowed was the description given. Proceeded to KP Hotel and indeed the girl was pretty cute and had nice assets albeit modified. Very friendly and work attitude was commendable. She's from Chinese Viet or something like that and will be here for at least 2 weeks + more I guess. Below are details:-

Looks: 8. 0/10.

Boobs: 8/10. Quite nice. More than a handful.

FK: Shy.

BBBJ: 8. 5/10 Good!

FJ: 8. 5/10 (All positions and pretty passionate)

Damage: RM160 + RM10 tips.

Prestigejy
09-30-13, 10:25
Just got salary I thought want to go to the mp behind Timberlad after hearing a report from a bro here.

I got in, there was a guy there just looking at me no welcome or what you want, so I entered after staring at the guy and waiting for him to welcome me about 1 minute, got in saw around 8. 10 gals, all dressed up real sexy, all prc, all look wonderful, I thought I can choose, but apparently because I am a different race (I am Indian) , I have no option to choose, they give me a fatso, I mean like really really fat prc, probably near 50 year old with a bad makeup, and I tot okay let's just try since I already came in, the massage was god fucking awful, after 10 minutes of horrible massage she grabbed my dick, asking rm50 for a handjob, I said no, then she got angry and start massaging real terrible after what was already god awful, and she got a call and she stopped sat beside me and talking in the phone like I am fucking invisible, I got dressed up put the rm50 on bed and just left, after 3 horrible mp experience at Kuching I am really giving up, at Ipoh I can choose any prc, Thai, Viet, Malay teens at rm90 for 30minit, I mean WTF they don't let me choose because I am a fucking Indian because my skin is black? It not like I fucking mutilated or I don't pay. Gosh I am 23, and fit, not like some fat slob or 70year old guy. The place is okay for Chinese guys because the girls is top dollar all slim and young, but for blackskin, it's a no no. I am so sad can't get laid in catcity, sorry for my language I am just upset with the mp and lost my money. Even when I left after 10 minutes of entering nobody asked why or what you want or sorry, or please comeback, they just don't fucking care man, I am so upset and sad and angry at the same time. This is the last time I am ever going to mp.

Thanks for reading.Sorry to hear the bad experience that you had. It's obviously wrong for them to be selective of customer. But thats the fact of life. May be you can find a place where there is no racial discrimination. In KL I know some places.

Zlau79
10-02-13, 08:11
Facing main road.

No11

Boob: big and soft (nice to sucks)

Massage: 6/10 really have the heart to massage very good. Good attitude.

Look normal.

After massage she offer HJ, HJ skill very good. Slow and just nice, after awhile give me signage want fk. I said next time, offer RM200 all in. During HJ can touch the boob and sucks, and I slow slow touch her pussy, wow very wet. She really knows how make you high.

Andrsn
10-03-13, 08:11
Went to this place based on FR by one senior Bro here. The recommended ML (No 9) was sound asleep. Bear in mind that this was around 3pm. I was like WTF? Anyway, took 88 who is a SYT. Standard mediocre massage. Offered HJ but not taken because tired of the same old boring routine, as mentioned in previous post. Damage was 43 / hr. Paid her 50. The ML was alright. A chatterbox who talked non-stop. And loudly too. WIR: No.The ML No. 9 do provide FJ if you get the know her well.

DonBarzini
10-04-13, 17:32
Fuyoo its been a while guys, went to this MP.

Name: 37.

FJ: Not offferd.

Damage: 42 + 50 (Massage + HJ)

Hmmm. I wonder what happen to those oldskool place like SA, BHH and K*aw H*and gone, younger generation like me never had the chance to experience it.

Anyway cheers ladss!

Zlau79
10-07-13, 05:01

Origin: China

Boobs: C cup

Nipples: Small. Nice

FJ: Available but not taken

Damage: 80.

WIR: Yes.

Long time not visit this mp. The lady very nice to talk, when HJ you can play 2 C cup boob and sucks. She will ask you play more harder. Got feel. No money face.