PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39

Mo100
10-08-13, 13:58

Origin: China

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Long time not visit this mp. The lady very nice to talk, when HJ you can play 2 C cup boob and sucks. She will ask you play more harder. Got feel. No money face.May I know which XMT is this? Does the ML has a name or no?

Thanks

Mo100
10-08-13, 14:11

Long time not visit this mp. The lady very nice to talk, when HJ you can play 2 C cup boob and sucks. She will ask you play more harder. Got feel. No money face.Sorry. Didin't read properly. What the name or no. Of this ML?

I used to frequented this particular MP and other branches about a year ago. Ladies. Lousy service and money face, no roaming.

MasageLover
10-09-13, 08:26
Was driving around Sekama and saw G*NZ* so went up to have a look see look see. Turns out the legend, K*are*and is still working there. She asked if I want service but I declined because I know she's been in the business for many many years and not sure how's her skills now. Any bros or cheongster pay her a visit recently? Any comments? Want to find out 1st before I venture in. LOL.

Thanks!

MasageLover
10-09-13, 08:44

Boobs: C cup

Nipples: Small. Nice

Massage: 6/10.

HJ: 7/10.

FJ: Available but not taken

Damage: 80.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

Long time not visit this mp. The lady very nice to talk, when HJ you can play 2 C cup boob and sucks. She will ask you play more harder. Got feel. No money face.Bro, what is the name or the mp no. For this ML. As far as I know, XMT don't offer FJ and almost all of them are money face.

Mo100
10-09-13, 16:07
Was driving around Sekama and saw G*NZ* so went up to have a look see look see. Turns out the legend, K*are*and is still working there. She asked if I want service but I declined because I know she's been in the business for many many years and not sure how's her skills now. Any bros or cheongster pay her a visit recently? Any comments? Want to find out 1st before I venture in. LOL.

Thanks!K is a Legend. I used to bonk her once upon a time ago. I'll even marry her. Her HJ was one of the best. She looks old, isn't she? I highly recommend her to you. Go ahead.

Slow Reloader
10-11-13, 10:41
Anyone know if Spider Lily has 2 HP? Tried to contact her on xxx6202 and she picked up earlier and told her I'll come by later but then tried later the line seems to be off. Been like that for 2 days. Anyone can help please PM me. Thanks.

MasageLover
10-11-13, 11:40
Any bros know if other XMT besides jln song and 101 got the promo period? Please share.

Thanks!

MasageLover
10-11-13, 11:42
Haven't heard any news from this place in a while. Anyone been there recently? Are they still money face? Any improvement? Please share!

Thanks!

Cruiser650
10-11-13, 22:49
Hi boring lonely at home. Went jln jln saw on the way newly open place, may be long time but I saw first time.

Saw few mls there. Took a slim normal looking. Proceed to room. Start as usual massage nice I realy enjoyed it, the negative thing is that she didn't understand English and local dialect. So hard to communicate. She offer me HJ but I insist to take up braw, but she say no, no, touch touch also no. So I left place after massage with out paying trip because of her attitude, may be language bariers.

Those who love only massage its worth 50rm 1 1/2 hr.

Forgot to tell you place sentisa white rose.

Trying to find through net will update if got any report.Bro, go for 2ML, cousin, forgot their name, (xiao ying & sis).

I tried, is nice, damage 50 / ml for 1. 5hr, total 100 + 50 HJ for 1 ml.

Cruiser650
10-11-13, 23:04
Bit of my ep.

Xmt101.

Name: little Xi.

Origin: China.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: B cup

Massage: 8/10.

HJ: 9/10.

FJ: didn't ask.

BBBJ: 9/10 (fire all, and swallow all)

Damage: 25+100.

GFE: 9/10.

Sayang no ice, water is warm, if not she gv me a ice fire 5 sky. According to her.

Impact235
10-12-13, 17:06
Opposite Pet*and*k market beside XMT,

Name: Can't remember, No. 27.

Origin: China.

Face: 4/10.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: B cup (I guess)

Massage: 7/10.

H / J: do offer but didn't take it.

Damage: 28+20 (tips)

GFE: 7/10.

Can try out her out for massage but if talking about looks then she might disappoint you. She has certain skills that makes you comfortable when she is working.

Cheers

Notiguy
10-15-13, 13:26

Thanks!Bro, I had no idea she was still in the business. Tried her on a number of occasions back in the day and she was very worth it. I don't think her skills have deteriorated. In fact I just might pop by to pay her a visit one of these days.

MasageLover
10-17-13, 03:28
Bro, I had no idea she was still in the business. Tried her on a number of occasions back in the day and she was very worth it. I don't think her skills have deteriorated. In fact I just might pop by to pay her a visit one of these days.Cool bro. Let me know what's the review. I'll be busy this week. Planning to pay her a visit next week the earliest hopefully.

Zlau79
10-17-13, 05:20
Bro, what is the name or the mp no. For this ML. As far as I know, XMT don't offer FJ and almost all of them are money face.No 1. This ml not money face for me.

Zlau79
10-17-13, 05:29
No 5

Around 10:30 am noting to do so go massage

Got 2 ml, the one approach can't accept so I choose no 5 (only have 2 ladies)

Face: 6

Boob: B

Massage: 5

After massage, her try to hint me got extra services. After find out have can fk. So accept the offer. The overall ok nail because her don't want cowboy, only me in action. But the pussy a lot of juice. Overall 6.

MasageLover
10-17-13, 16:26
No 5

Around 10:30 am noting to do so go massage

Got 2 ml, the one approach can't accept so I choose no 5 (only have 2 ladies)

Face: 6

Massage: 5

After massage, her try to hint me got extra services. After find out have can fk. So accept the offer. The overall ok nail because her don't want cowboy, only me in action. But the pussy a lot of juice. Overall 6.Bro, tat is early for a massage. Haha how much is the FJ + Massage?

MasageLover
10-19-13, 00:37
Meet her last night at Siang2 behind medic Segi coll.

Quite nice girl with cute & a kind of Korean face.

I have to keep her name as she is new in this field.

Have a little chit chat behind my car. Asking her a dinner but she refused. Asking for her phone no & guess what? She gave it to me. Back to my home at KS.

Texting with her until 2am this morning. By 2. 30am. She asking meet her at her house. Have a chit chat for half an hour before my naughty hand playing some actions.

Proceed to her bedroom, & we do what we had to do. Wwoooowww I only last for 20 minutes before my below bro fired some white glue in her face.

Name : she111a.

Body : a perfect 8 shape.

Height: 5 ft +++

BJ&HJ&FJ : rated as a porxstax.

Att: friendly & easy going.

Damage : SMS & Calling charges only.

If you are lucky enough, she can be found within that area. Long blonde hair, her smile. When you see her smile, you will know it was here. Please ask her nicely. You know what is it right.

There is no rush because she won't ignore unless you show her some bad attitude.Hey bro, I know this is quite an old post but do you mind to PM me her details? Thanks bro!

KuchingSiawKia
10-20-13, 04:29
Went to this mp yesterday afternoon. PRC and pinoys available. Chose a PRC as she greeted me first. Saw few good looking pinoys. Saw a pinoy's underwear when she is sitting on the couch. Feel horny.

Name: Candy.

Origin: PRC.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: B cups.

Nipples: no see.

HJ: Offered but no take.

FJ: not sure.

She's not money face. Won't keep on asking you for extra service. Hardworking and won't "catch snake".

Takatoo87
10-20-13, 05:13
Name: no. 2.

Boob: 5/10.

Pussy: 5/10.

Skill: 8/10.

Duration: 1 h.

HJ: offer last minute due to long conversation but no taken.

FJ: Follow back to hotel (1NS)

Overall: Quite good. During FJ will tried her best to make you cum. Cum 5 times a night. Good effort in earning her money.

Takatoo87
10-20-13, 05:17
Name : no. 1.

Boob: A .

Pussy: Wet.

Body: 8/10.

Same MP. Overall quite nice. She knows how to seduce you. Cum in her panty.

Takatoo87
10-20-13, 05:19
Name: Little Blue.

Boob: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Massage: 10/10 (ass massage)

HJ: 8/10 (50)

If anyone want ass massage, find her. She is the best I ever tried.

Impact235
10-20-13, 09:52
Is it at Yoshi that area?

Went to this mp yesterday afternoon. PRC and pinoys available. Chose a PRC as she greeted me first. Saw few good looking pinoys. Saw a pinoy's underwear when she is sitting on the couch. Feel horny.

She's not money face. Won't keep on asking you for extra service. Hardworking and won't "catch snake".

William83
10-20-13, 10:36

She's not money face. Won't keep on asking you for extra service. Hardworking and won't "catch snake".Can I know where is the location for this MP?

MasageLover
10-21-13, 03:37
Can I know where is the location for this MP?Yes bro Wiliam83 & Impact 235. It's near Y*SH* 'segiempat'. Same block as 'gula'bun and hi-'roti'.

KuchingSiawKia
10-21-13, 08:42
Where is this mp located?

Name : no. 1.

Boob: A.

Pussy: Wet.

Body: 8/10.

Same MP. Overall quite nice. She knows how to seduce you. Cum in her panty.

KkGuyBah
10-21-13, 16:58
Bro, I m from kk. Is this MP behind Ri*side hotel?

Since I cannot speak Chinese. How do I request for her?

TQ

Name: Little Blue.

Boob: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Massage: 10/10 (ass massage)

HJ: 8/10 (50)

If anyone want ass massage, find her. She is the best I ever tried.

Takatoo87
10-27-13, 09:34
I think her number is 8.

Bro, I m from kk. Is this MP behind Ri*side hotel?

Since I cannot speak Chinese. How do I request for her?

TQ

Takatoo87
10-27-13, 09:37
Near P. B Padungan.

Where is this mp located?

Impact235
10-28-13, 05:58
Try out Fl*ming*place after recommended by bro, KuchingSiawKia.

Name: Maxine.

Origin: Pinoy.

Body: 7/10. (super slim)

Boobs: A cups.

Massage: 5/10. (probably due to big size of me, she told me that she is 100% strength).

HJ: Hint* (Fast, but not enjoying, she is taking as a job)

FJ: N / A.

GFE: 4/10. (but talkative)

Damage = RM50 (1 hr massage) + RM 30.

Hardworking and won't "catch snake". I won't say that she is not money face, but she totally disappointed when I told her I want to come for massage only, then only nego with her for HJ.

SexInKch
10-28-13, 15:06
receive an sms from a friend tonight saying that there's some new stock in pe*ak l*ge h*l. went to have a look and stock was not bad. decide to have some fun. was given a few room numbers to choose from. you knock on the room, the girl open the door, if you like it, you can go in, if not keep choosing until you get what you want. i choose the first room. (sex instinct tells me to go in. lol).

anyway, prc from china. 20++ years old, looks decent, know how to talk, really treat you like her boyfriend. no complaint on that. took a bath together, gave me a warming up handjob duing bath, wipe me dry and we proceed to bed. started with a soft massage with her boobs on my body, eventually start sucking my nipples and after that gave me a blowjob (she knows how to blow). i had to stop her on the verge of erupting and tell her to start the fj. put on the cap for me, starting with cowgirl, follow by doggie and ended with missionary. after that we chit chat until my time was up.

she never rush during all that time, which was a damn good cause not easy to find and make the experience enjoyable

overall: 8/10.

damage: rm160 / one hour (including a quite nice hotel room with air-con)

name: siao qian (if remeber correctly)

origin: prc.

body: 7/10.

face: 7/10.

boobs: b cups.

nipples: bit pinky (nice)

massage: 5/10. (press, press, press only. haha.)

bj: 8/10 (got slurping sound. hehe.)

hj: 7/10 (got a bit too fast. makes you feel like want to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) than want to cum, but if you tell her to slow down, she will)

fj: 8. 5/10 (she has the moves.)

gfe: 9/10. (treat you very well)

wir: for sure.

Mantit
10-28-13, 17:25
I am desperately wanting to taste sweet young cute girls? Anyone is kind enough to give his recommendations?

MasageLover
10-29-13, 02:04
receive an sms from a friend tonight saying that there's some new stock in pe*ak l*ge h*l. went to have a look and stock was not bad. decide to have some fun. was given a few room numbers to choose from. you knock on the room, the girl open the door, if you like it, you can go in, if not keep choosing until you get what you want. i choose the first room. (sex instinct tells me to go in. lol).

anyway, prc from china. 20++ years old, looks decent, know how to talk, really treat you like her boyfriend. no complaint on that. took a bath together, gave me a warming up handjob duing bath, wipe me dry and we proceed to bed. started with a soft massage with her boobs on my body, eventually start sucking my nipples and after that gave me a blowjob (she knows how to blow). i had to stop her on the verge of erupting and tell her to start the fj. put on the cap for me, starting with cowgirl, follow by doggie and ended with missionary. after that we chit chat until my time was up.

she never rush during all that time, which was a damn good cause not easy to find and make the experience enjoyable

overall: 8/10.

damage: rm160 / one hour (including a quite nice hotel room with air-con)

name: siao qian (if remeber correctly)

origin: prc.

body: 7/10.

face: 7/10.

boobs: b cups.

nipples: bit pinky (nice)

massage: 5/10. (press, press, press only. haha.)

bj: 8/10 (got slurping sound. hehe.)

hj: 7/10 (got a bit too fast. makes you feel like want to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) than want to cum, but if you tell her to slow down, she will)

fj: 8. 5/10 (she has the moves.)

gfe: 9/10. (treat you very well)

wir: for sure.good feedback bro. but where is pe*ak l*ge h*l? neva heard of it before.

Heoulki
10-29-13, 03:55
Anyone went to R-by at J Song lately?

Heard the quality not bad.

Does them give FJ?

Sanzo987
10-29-13, 12:02
Good feedback bro. But where is Pe*ak L*ge H*L? Neva heard of it before.I guess he mean the one next to K*why* T*s. Been there. Overall I prefer the Viet as she is friendly.

MasageLover
10-30-13, 01:57
I guess he mean the one next to K*why* T*s. Been there. Overall I prefer the Viet as she is friendly.Thanks bro Sanzo. But I'm still so blur! I dunno K*why* T*s! Hahahaha

MasageLover
10-30-13, 02:01
Anyone went to R-by at J Song lately?

Heard the quality not bad.

Does them give FJ?Went there a few times when they had the promo RM30 til 5pm. Not sure if the promo still on or not. The stocks there are nice. Pretty and young. Tried a few but no FJ. Just HJ. But they allow you to choose 2 o 3 ML to massage you together. Like 3some.

Sanzo987
10-30-13, 11:59
Thanks bro Sanzo. But I'm still so blur! I dunno K*why* T*s! HahahahaLOL. Me typo. If you knw m*the*m t*g then you will know his hint. Today they also restock with new prc. The one at g*t have lots of tomyam.

MasageLover
10-30-13, 17:47
LOL. Me typo. If you knw m*the*m t*g then you will know his hint. Today they also restock with new prc. The one at g*t have lots of tomyam.Bro Sanzo, I still can't get your hint! Help! LOL

Notiguy
10-31-13, 05:34
This was by far, the wildest, craziest MP experience I have had. (It's all good)

I am taken by a short PRC with ample cleavage. Not a looker but I went ahead with it. Upstairs we go and we enter the room. I strip down and she starts to give me a back rub. Then she runs her nails from my shoulders down to my ass. Before I know it, she kisses my ass cheek and helps herself to a naughty nibble. And then another before she spreads my ass and proceeds to lick me. (I am a big fan of AR). Then she comes up and 'attacks' me, licking my right ear and moaning in my ear.

Things are heating up very fast. She mentions "extra payment for the fun" and I am game at that point but tell her I am not in the mood for FJ. Just a HJ will suffice. She moves down the massage table and starts to give me a HJ. And after a while lowers her head and starts to blow me, even as I resist she doesn't stop. I give in as she works her magic but stop her as I am about to blow. So I ask her to lie next to me and we kiss. Bloody hell she's on fire. I fondle her breasts and lick those lovely hard nipples. She likes it and I go for broke. I slide my hands down her panties and she doesn't resist. Instead she encourages me on and quickly slides off her panties to give me better access. She is really wet and I am fingering her now. In and out and would you believe. She holds my hand and gets me to slide in two fingers and asks me to go in "hard". I obey and start to finger her quick, fast and deep. The expression on her face was a turn on. Her body was shuddering and she was moaning away. She cums twice and I stop and explore her body with my hands. But she begs me for me. So I oblige. My fingers work there way in again. I am using my left hand. Index and middle finger sliding in and out of her hot spot. My thumb doing what I can to play with her clit.

She's wet and her juices are flowing. And you couldn't imagine what came next. Again I went for broke. I slid my middle finger in her ass. It doesn't appeal to everyone, but let me just say. When I did. She did not object at all. In fact her face lit up and she shuddered hard. Then I tried something I have never done before. My index and middle finger in her pussy and my ring finger in her ass. A double penetration of sorts. And she loved it. She was bucking her hips up and down and urged me to go hard and fast. I could feel my fingers cramping. And I took a short break. But I don't leave her alone. I slide my fingers to her face and she takes them in her mouth. Sucking on them like the hungry horny woman she was. It was so erotic. Dirty. And crazy. Then back down once more where I double penetrated her again.

I ask her how many times and she tells me "4" and I believe her. You can't fake what just happened. She tells me its my turn and asks me to lie down. I am turned on and I tell her I want her to lick my ass. She lies down and I get on top and squat over her face. And she attacks my ass with her probing tongue. And the occasional finger. I am in friggin ecstacy.

She sucks my balls and licks my shaft and it's amazing. She's a champion and loves what she's doing. But my thighs start to cramp up and I stand by the side of the table. She asks if I want a BJ and I tell her."I want to cum in your mouth" and she happily agrees beckoning me closer. I stand next to her as she remains lying down and stroke myself. She plays with my balls and fingers me. It's too much to take. As I am about to blow, I slide my shaft into her mouth and start f'king her mouth and she takes me in. Until I explode and she sucks me till I am dry. The feeling after is too "ticklish" and she knows and she refuses to let me go. Her lips wrapped so tight as she takes every last drop. Eventually she releases me. And spits.

She gets me to lie down and tells me to rest while she cleans me with wet tissues. I lie there, well spent and exhausted from what had happened. She laughs at how tired I have become and massages me head and shoulders. Kissing my cheek and forehead as the time goes by. Soon the hour is up and she helps me dress up. More kissing and hugging and she tells me she has moved into her own room nearby and wants our next session to be in her room. I tell her "yes" but we will see. I pay her, say goodbye and make my way. Satisfied. Puzzled and with a grin on my face.

This was by far, the wildest, craziest MP experience I have had and it didn't even involve Fj.

PRC

30's. MILF spec.

Looks. With make up, honestly 6/10 but she makes up in every other department.

Boobs. Normal B, real, nice handful for me. Nice hard nipples. Think the left was inverted :P SExily dressed.

Height. I am guessing no more then 160cm.

Massage. 9/10 the little I experienced was very good esp the head massage.

FK. Yes. I hardly do but this was a crazy session.

GFE. 20/10.

HJ. 9/10.

BBBJ. 9/10 Only had it for a while but she gets a 10 for the CIM.

AR. 10/10 I love having my ass rimmed, fingered and she was a c-h-a-m-p-I-o-n.

Damage. RM200.00 (Massage was RM40+ I think and I just gave her RM150. 00) I felt it was totally worth it.

WIR. Perhaps. Perhaps :P.

Seniors who have been in contact with me, please message if interested.

Noobies and those who have never shared, forget it.

The Red
10-31-13, 09:48
Hi all taikos,

Anyone know any OKT who operate out of 4* hotels which has a good spread of goods? Pl pm me numbers if you have. Tired of scouting round MP already.

TheDarkAngle
11-01-13, 02:10
Bro Sanzo, I still can't get your hint! Help! LOLWhere is that place? Catch no ball.

Lolz

TheDarkAngle
11-01-13, 04:21
Which xmt the best? Song? 101? St*tong? Ptk? Kindly share your experience.

Mr Gringo
11-01-13, 13:25
What is 'the flaming place' bro, any hint?

Try out Fl*ming*place after recommended by bro, KuchingSiawKia.

Name: Maxine.

Body: 7/10. (super slim)

Boobs: A cups.

Massage: 5/10. (probably due to big size of me, she told me that she is 100% strength).

HJ: Hint* (Fast, but not enjoying, she is taking as a job)

FJ: N / A.

GFE: 4/10. (but talkative)

Damage = RM50 (1 hr massage) + RM 30.

Hardworking and won't "catch snake". I won't say that she is not money face, but she totally disappointed when I told her I want to come for massage only, then only nego with her for HJ.

Member #4340
11-01-13, 15:06
Add OKT from apps, see picture. Stock quite good and pretty and GFE not bad too. Call, arrange for the room, then proceed to the room. Sweet PRC with sexy pink shorty skirt welcome me with wanky face. Say hi and start touch my little bro. Then make me naked. Proceed to bed directly. Really know how to talk, really treat you like her boyfriend. Started with a soft massage with her boobs on my body, eventually start sucking my nipples and after that gave me a blowjob (she is really good in BJ, every men's dream. Hahaha). Then, Put on the cap for me, starting with cowgirl (she really like this position. Make her horny) , follow by doggie, missionary and last blow during doggy. Really pump hard till loud moan. After that we chit chat until my time was up.

Below are my FR.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: RM160 / one Hour (hotel standard)

Name: can't remember.

Nipples: Bit Pinky and nice to suck.

Massage: don't bother.

BJ: 8/10 (I like. Got slurping sound. Hehe.)

HJ: 7/10

FJ: 8. 5/10 (She has the moves especially cowgirl.)

GFE: 9/10. (Treat you very well)

WIR: For Sure.

Prestigejy
11-02-13, 02:15
This was by far, the wildest, craziest MP experience I have had. (It's all good)

I am taken by a short PRC with ample cleavage. Not a looker but I went ahead with it. Upstairs we go and we enter the room. I strip down and she starts to give me a back rub. Then she runs her nails from my shoulders down to my ass. Before I know it, she kisses my ass cheek and helps herself to a naughty nibble. And then another before she spreads my ass and proceeds to lick me. (I am a big fan of AR). Then she comes up and 'attacks' me, licking my right ear and moaning in my ear.

Things are heating up very fast. She mentions "extra payment for the fun" and I am game at that point but tell her I am not in the mood for FJ. Just a HJ will suffice. She moves down the massage table and starts to give me a HJ. And after a while lowers her head and starts to blow me, even as I resist she doesn't stop. I give in as she works her magic but stop her as I am about to blow. So I ask her to lie next to me and we kiss. Bloody hell she's on fire. I fondle her breasts and lick those lovely hard nipples. She likes it and I go for broke. I slide my hands down her panties and she doesn't resist. Instead she encourages me on and quickly slides off her panties to give me better access. She is really wet and I am fingering her now. In and out and would you believe. She holds my hand and gets me to slide in two fingers and asks me to go in "hard". I obey and start to finger her quick, fast and deep. The expression on her face was a turn on. Her body was shuddering and she was moaning away. She cums twice and I stop and explore her body with my hands. But she begs me for me. So I oblige. My fingers work there way in again. I am using my left hand. Index and middle finger sliding in and out of her hot spot. My thumb doing what I can to play with her clit.

She's wet and her juices are flowing. And you couldn't imagine what came next. Again I went for broke. I slid my middle finger in her ass. It doesn't appeal to everyone, but let me just say. When I did. She did not object at all. In fact her face lit up and she shuddered hard. Then I tried something I have never done before. My index and middle finger in her pussy and my ring finger in her ass. A double penetration of sorts. And she loved it. She was bucking her hips up and down and urged me to go hard and fast. I could feel my fingers cramping. And I took a short break. But I don't leave her alone. I slide my fingers to her face and she takes them in her mouth. Sucking on them like the hungry horny woman she was. It was so erotic. Dirty. And crazy. Then back down once more where I double penetrated her again..Bro you are Kuching MILF king. Keep up the good work

Hairy Timun
11-02-13, 04:45
Add OKT from apps, see picture. Stock quite good and pretty and GFE not bad too. Call, arrange for the room, then proceed to the room. Sweet PRC with sexy pink shorty skirt welcome me with wanky face. Say hi and start touch my little bro. Then make me naked. Proceed to bed directly. Really know how to talk, really treat you like her boyfriend. Started with a soft massage with her boobs on my body, eventually start sucking my nipples and after that gave me a blowjob (she is really good in BJ, every men's dream. Hahaha). Then, Put on the cap for me, starting with cowgirl (she really like this position. Make her horny) , follow by doggie, missionary and last blow during doggy. Really pump hard till loud moan. After that we chit chat until my time was up.

Below are my FR.

Overall: 8/10.

Damage: RM160 / one Hour (hotel standard)

Name: can't remember.

Nipples: Bit Pinky and nice to suck.

Massage: don't bother.

BJ: 8/10 (I like. Got slurping sound. Hehe.)

FJ: 8. 5/10 (She has the moves especially cowgirl.)

GFE: 9/10. (Treat you very well)

WIR: For Sure.Bro, care to PM me the apps. I have only managed to find apps for KL.

Slow Reloader
11-02-13, 10:27
Bro, care to PM me the apps. I have only managed to find apps for KL.Yeah. I need apps also.

Sanzo987
11-03-13, 10:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Impact235
11-03-13, 17:35
It's a p*nd*ng Y*sh* Sq. Same row with "gula bun".

If you drive through there, you will able to see it on the road side.

What is 'the flaming place' bro, any hint?

Zlau79
11-05-13, 04:28
Feel want a special massage and services. Suddenly in my mind have one ml so long didn't visit.

After arrive I see her and direct to the room. Start will the massage wow really good and relief my pain. Middle of massage until my ass, her ask can open the "seluar dalam" after this good ass massage and start massage you 2 ball. After awhile turn around direct help you batik massage. Super good slow, the felling can't explained, after awhile she ask want BJ. So her clear with wet tower and start the mission. Really great skill slow feel like bf. Finally I upload at her mouth, walau first time experience. She really great (this time) difference form other time.

Malay around 30

Massage 7/10

Look 7/10

Body 8/10

HJ 9/10

BJ 10/10

Overall 130

Sure will going back again.

Lollipop123
11-05-13, 16:58
Feel want a special massage and services. Suddenly in my mind have one ml so long didn't visit.

After arrive I see her and direct to the room. Start will the massage wow really good and relief my pain. Middle of massage until my ass, her ask can open the "seluar dalam" after this good ass massage and start massage you 2 ball. After awhile turn around direct help you batik massage. Super good slow, the felling can't explained, after awhile she ask want BJ. So her clear with wet tower and start the mission. Really great skill slow feel like bf. Finally I upload at her mouth, walau first time experience. She really great (this time) difference form other time.

Malay around 30

Massage 7/10

Look 7/10

Body 8/10

HJ 9/10

BJ 10/10

Overall 130

Sure will going back again.Your post really attracts me. Need a nice massage. Just came back to Kuching. Will share my experience. Mind to share the girl? Much appreciate.

Thank you

William83
11-06-13, 01:53

Malay around 30

Massage 7/10

Look 7/10

Body 8/10

HJ 9/10

BJ 10/10

Overall 130

Sure will going back again.Brother, mind to share which MP?

SilverViper
11-07-13, 09:00

Malay around 30

Massage 7/10

Look 7/10

Body 8/10

HJ 9/10

BJ 10/10

Overall 130

Sure will going back again.Can you share this MP places. TQ. Its local right?

Notiguy
11-08-13, 04:50
It's been interesting the last two weeks. Last night decided to visit a place by the river I hadn't been to in a while hoping to find the ml who ranks top 3 in BBBJ skills .

Alas, it was not to be as I was told she had stopped working for over a year. I had heard previously but refused to believe it (call it denial) but I guess she's settled down now. So a PRC godzilla strolls up to the counter gives me a beckoning look and asks if I want a massage. I hope the look of shock on my face was not obvious. I am a fan of Milfs. But this lady is way past her shelf life.

I ask the guy at the counter if there are any more ladies and he calls out to two who were at the back. I see a plump looking nl (who is actually indo) with dyed shoulder length hair and instincts told me, plump she may be, but wild she definitely is! So I pick her much to the dismay of the PRC godzilla.

So she leads me into the cubicle and we get on with the massage. Chatty lady who likes to party. Therefore is wild and naughty. Aside from being plump, she had a nice behind, boobs were still firm, a naughty smile and a CFM look for sure. Smelt very nice too. I shift myself as I am lying down and she jokes if I am 'parking' my tool. I say "of course. He wants to see you too that's why I need to adjust" laughter ensues and she gives me a superman grab and exclaims "Wooo so hard" in BM of course.

She works my thighs and say my muscles are stiff, I tell her that's not the only thing that's stiff. She laughs and tells me she will take care of me very nicely later. I flip over later and she immediately caress my now stiff tool. Looking at it and telling me "Hmm mm. Saya lihat nye keras saya pun tak tahan sudah" in the horniest way possible. Immediately she asks if I brought a rubber which I didn't (wasn't looking for FJ) and she seemed genuinely disappointed. So she tells me next time we can go to her place nearby for more action and I nod quickly. So for now she works with her hands and I request she show me whats under her black 1 piece. She happily obliges and I see a black bra with a matching black g-string. My hand is exploring and discover that she is wet. I tease her by rubbing her crotch and she moans. Bingo.

So I ask her to strip off her g-string which she does and soon enough, I am fingering her. So-so-wet. At this rate, I need to work out my fingers more. So she is standing by my side with one leg on the table so I can finger her nicely. While she works her magic with her hands. She wants us to cum at the same time she says. Her juices drench my fingers as I go as fast and deep as I can (she's shaven too BTW) eventually I surrender and release my load and she tells me came too. I can't be sure, wasn't paying attention to be honest. So I lie there to catch my breath and rest my now sore finger and she goes to get a hot towel to clean me up nice nice.

NL-indo.

MILF spec.

Looks. 7/10 I think she has a sexy look about her. CFM face for sure.

Body. Plump side. Definitely not slim.

Height. Around 5'4 I reckon. Not very tall.

Boobs. Nice b cups. Handful for me.

GFE. 10/10. Chatty, naughty and enjoyed me fingering her.

HJ. 7/10 nothing special but I enjoyed that she didn't rush me.

Massage. 8/10 it was quite good and relaxing. Plus points for the brief superman massage.

Damage. RM50 + RM50 (tips)

WIR. Maybe not.

Now why wouldn't I visit her at her place you may wonder. When she was asking me if I had a rubber I told her no. She then told me that she would let me do it without a rubber just this one time on the condition that I didn't shoot inside her. She also 'assured' me that she was clean. I refused her kind offer as this raised my eyebrows. So I made a mental note. Concerned brothers, fear not, no BBBJ action with this lady and I washed my finger (s) very well after that.

Mantit
11-08-13, 10:48
I am pissed!

After taking a long break from cheonging, I revisited the above MP to look for No. 66 Yang Yang and No. 528 but they both went back to China.

Chose a tall and slim ML.

Name: Hu Ni.

Origin: Hubei.

Face: 8/10 pretty.

Body: slim and tall 8/10.

Skin: smooth 9/10.

Boobs: 35B Cannot see, cannot touch, everything also cannot.

Pussy: never get to explore.

GFE: 0/10.

HJ: yes but declined after she did not let me see or touch anything.

She asked for RM150 for just seeing, and touching her boobs with HJ. She must be crazy! What is she expecting? She works in a MP like Ruby and yet she did not let me autoroam her and told me about her so called "principle". I could not believe it.

Therefore, I just let her massage me and paid RM30 and left.

Waste of money and time.

To the management of Ruby: Please make sure all your girls are willing to do the basic things we expect or else we are going somewhere else. You clearly know why we are coming instead going to a MP like Hide-A-Bean.

Fire her!

Mantit
11-08-13, 10:54
After my disappointment at Fire Swallow, I went over to Fire Bird to continue my hunt.

Saw a cute SYT.

Name: Yi Yi.

Face: 8/10 very cute, look like those AV Japanese doll.

Skin: fair and smooth 9/10.

Origin: Szechuan.

Body: petite and slim.

Boobs: 32A, very small, real

Nipples: sensitive and pink.

Massage: not bad 8/10.

Butt: did not see.

Pussy: did not see.

GFE: 9/10 a lot better.

Smell: very nice.

She is only a few days old. Very cute and let me suck on her nipples while she was HJ me.

Damage: 30+50

Mantit
11-12-13, 09:21
I heard Rosie the BBBJ queen from Lai Lai has opened a MP herself.

Anyone know the location please?

MasageLover
11-12-13, 09:31
Bros, I heard there is a MP at T*be*aN J*why* called "Crowne". Heard it's quite hidden. Any bros knows the exact location? Thanks.

SexyMyster
11-12-13, 12:23
I heard Rosie the BBBJ queen from Lai Lai has opened a MP herself.

Anyone know the location please?Bro. She open her own shop near the ku*ng ce*al. The shop name same as her name.

KkGuyBah
11-12-13, 16:33
Bro. You say place by the river. What is the name of the place and also the ML name?

I'm frm Sabah. So not so good at the places in Kuching.

Thanks

It's been interesting the last two weeks. Last night decided to visit a place by the river I hadn't been to in a while hoping to find the ml who ranks top 3 in BBBJ skills.

Alas, it was not to be as I was told she had stopped working for over a year. I had heard previously but refused to believe it (call it denial) but I guess she's settled down now. So a PRC godzilla strolls up to the counter gives me a beckoning look and asks if I want a massage. I hope the look of shock on my face was not obvious. I am a fan of Milfs. But this lady is way past her shelf life.

I ask the guy at the counter if there are any more ladies and he calls out to two who were at the back. I see a plump looking nl (who is actually indo) with dyed shoulder length hair and instincts told me, plump she may be, but wild she definitely is! So I pick her much to the dismay of the PRC godzilla.

So she leads me into the cubicle and we get on with the massage. Chatty lady who likes to party. Therefore is wild and naughty. Aside from being plump, she had a nice behind, boobs were still firm, a naughty smile and a CFM look for sure. Smelt very nice too. I shift myself as I am lying down and she jokes if I am 'parking' my tool. I say "of course. He wants to see you too that's why I need to adjust" laughter ensues and she gives me a superman grab and exclaims "Wooo so hard" in BM of course.

She works my thighs and say my muscles are stiff, I tell her that's not the only thing that's stiff. She laughs and tells me she will take care of me very nicely later. I flip over later and she immediately caress my now stiff tool. Looking at it and telling me "Hmm mm. Saya lihat nye keras saya pun tak tahan sudah" in the horniest way possible. Immediately she asks if I brought a rubber which I didn't (wasn't looking for FJ) and she seemed genuinely disappointed. So she tells me next time we can go to her place nearby for more action and I nod quickly. So for now she works with her hands and I request she show me whats under her black 1 piece. She happily obliges and I see a black bra with a matching black g-string. My hand is exploring and discover that she is wet..

KkGuyBah
11-12-13, 16:55
Was in Kuching for 1 week on work. Stay in Hotel Grand Cont.

First FR:

Place: Borneo Reflex (near my hotel)

ML: PRC (no. 6)

Body: 7/10 with quite a nice ass.

Boobs: 7/10.

HJ / AR: 7/10

WIR: Yes as the massage was relaxing with ample power.

Damage: RM40 for massage+ 50 for HJ.

She can speak some English and Malay. Friendly and gives good massage. Knows how to tease the balls while massaging the inner thighs and also apply nice time at the ass. After turn around, she continue to massage your shoulder, body and top of your thighs. Accidently and purposely will touch the BRO and tease you more. Then will slowly remove the towel. She says nice toy and ask if can play with it. I play with her ass thru her skirt and slowly move up her back till undo the bra. Move my hands to her boobs and play with the nipps. She starts kisising me and I go for the kill by sucking her boobs. Meanwhile she slowly plays with my tool. Enjoyed it very much. I came while sucking on her boobs. Was a good experince.

2nd FR:

Ruby near Grand Cont Hotel.

Damage: RM 30 for msg.

Wasted time goin there. The PRC ML is hopeless. Give you tht shit looking face.

3rd FR:

Opposite Hilton Hotel (1st Flr)

ML: PRC. Forgot name.

Boobs: Awesome. 8/10.

Pussy: was wet with my finger inside.

Damage: Rm 50 for HJ and 50 for msg.

Good massage and nice teasing when near the inner thighs. Lovely boobs and she lets you lick it how much you want and also you can finger her. Easily gets wet.

Enjoyed the week. But couldn't get any local ML. The only sad part.

Mantit
11-13-13, 05:21
Bro. She open her own shop near the ku*ng ce*al. The shop name same as her name.Thanks Bro.

MasageLover
11-13-13, 05:52
Bro. She open her own shop near the ku*ng ce*al. The shop name same as her name.Bro, where is ku*ng ce*al? Any hints?

SexyMyster
11-13-13, 17:37
Bro, where is ku*ng ce*al? Any hints?Pusat kcg. Translate it.

Andrsn
11-14-13, 06:59
Hi,

Anyone can recommend hourly hotel in kuching which is clean and look nice.

Thanks

Chiiiong
11-15-13, 11:36
MJC.

Name: didn't ask.

Race: Chinese.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: be.

Massage: 9/10.

HJ: 10/10 she scratch your balls at the right time and moans. Niceskills.

BBBJ: yes but did not try.

FJ: I think so.

Damage: 30 + 40.

WIR: probably.

Anyone have nice mjc girls to share or exchange? (provides BJ).

Thanks

Chiiiong
11-15-13, 12:28
Name: Neri.

Race: Pinoy.

Face: MILF look.

Boobies: C cup, Firm and smooth skin.

Massage: 7/10 (Love the massage). Strong and relaxing.

Service: HJ and BJ offered.

I took HJ.

Cost: Rm 30 (half and hour) plus Rm 20 HJ.

WIR: yeah.Mind sharing more details?

Zzzzzz123
11-17-13, 01:50
Been there before they moved, bigger place now, more choice of Bakso and Philipine,

Was randomly given a syt, hardworking girl, skillful massage, not XMT type massage,

When flip over, asked whether want HJ for 30. What? Thought I heard wrong, ask again, really 30,

Should come earlier, being whacked 50 for HJ so long time.

Wanted to know more, ask whether got other service, she yes BBBJ or ice cream for 50.

Must be my lucky day, BBBJ in B. O will cost me 100. And fj for only 100+45 hour $,

Since it's first time testing, So opt for ice cream, after cleaning with wet towel, she start by licking the shaft,

Slowly and sensually while keeping cfm eye contact, then move to the balls, suck my balls one by one.

And HJ me till I was rock hard. Then moving towards the head, I can just feel the tongue teasing the head in

All directions and start swallowing my dick with occasionally deep throat. It was too good that I almost cum,

Stop her quickly and request to see her racks. Not bad pointy Bs, licked her tits and she was stim and start moaning.

Change my position, now sitting at the side, while she kneel down and continue BBBJ, good suction and slurpy sound, I held her head while I push my little bro deeper and harder, it was as good as pussy. She was deep throating me till I feel like coming, I gave her my hot cum down the throat and she continue sucking, until I was soft, first time feel so good.

She then spit out the remains and start cleaning my little bro with towel.

Stats:

Place:LL.

Name: not sure.

Race: Indon.

GFE: 7/10, depends bro, we rude they also rude. So polite is good.

BBBJ: 9/10, slurpy and wet

Cim: Yes, but she say depends on whether she liked you or not. (in my case, lucky me)

Damage: 45+50.

WIR: Will definitely be back for others and maybe fj.

Heard there is a GMILF age 50 with gigantic D racks, not interested in trying but maybe someone out there is interested.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

MasageLover
11-17-13, 03:56
Been there before they moved, bigger place now, more choice of Bakso and Philipine,

Was randomly given a syt, hardworking girl, skillful massage, not XMT type massage,

When flip over, asked whether want HJ for 30. What? Thought I heard wrong, ask again, really 30,

Wanted to know more, ask whether got other service, she yes BBBJ or ice cream for 50.

Must be my lucky day, BBBJ in B. O will cost me 100. And fj for only 100+45 hour $,

Since it's first time testing, So opt for ice cream, after cleaning with wet towel, she start by licking the shaft,

Slowly and sensually while keeping cfm eye contact, then move to the balls, suck my balls one by one.

And HJ me till I was rock hard. Then moving towards the head, I can just feel the tongue teasing the head in

All directions and start swallowing my dick with occasionally deep throat. It was too good that I almost cum,

Stop her quickly and request to see her racks. Not bad pointy Bs, licked her tits and she was stim and start moaning.

Change my position, now sitting at the side, while she kneel down and continue BBBJ, good suction and slurpy sound, I held her head while I push my little bro deeper and harder, it was as good as pussy. She was deep throating me till I feel like coming, I gave her my hot cum down the throat and she continue sucking, until I was soft, first time feel so good.

She then spit out the remains and start cleaning my little bro with towel.

Stats:

Place:LL.

Name: not sure.

Race: Indon.

GFE: 7/10, depends bro, we rude they also rude. So polite is good.

BBBJ: 9/10, slurpy and wet

Cim: Yes, but she say depends on whether she liked you or not. (in my case, lucky me)

WIR: Will definitely be back for others and maybe fj.

Heard there is a GMILF age 50 with gigantic D racks, not interested in trying but maybe someone out there is interested.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED For any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS At the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite) , then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks! Thanks bro for the review. May I know where is this place that you're talking about? Are you refering to L*I L*I? If it is, are they moving to a bigger place or have moved? Because the last time I went, it was still at 4. 5 mile.

Zzzzzz123
11-17-13, 04:23
Thanks bro for the review. May I know where is this place that you're talking about? Are you refering to L*I L*I? If it is, are they moving to a bigger place or have moved? Because the last time I went, it was still at 4. 5 mile.Yes, they moved to the other corner. Sorry for the paragraph issue, report was type in android phone and paste to forum. Hence the issue. Will improve next time.

Prestigejy
11-17-13, 08:10
Mind sharing more details?She is working at Katie MP at MJC.

Goshi46
11-17-13, 13:57

Change my position, now sitting at the side, while she kneel down and continue BBBJ, good suction and slurpy sound, I held her head while I push my little bro deeper and harder, it was as good as pussy. She was deep throating me till I feel like coming, I gave her my hot cum down the throat and she continue sucking, until I was soft, first time feel so good...Interesting report, bro give some clues for location, place name, wish try, I'm indon liker.

Thanks

Andrsn
11-20-13, 09:25
Hi,

Anyone can recommend hourly hotel in kuching which is clean and look nice.

ThanksAnyone? No recommendations?

KuchingLovers
11-21-13, 06:13
I'm searching for this mp LL. Where is it actually? Want to try out indons over there.

JohnsonLee1990
11-23-13, 13:46
She is working at Katie MP at MJC.May I know where is it exactly located in MJC. Katie Mp. Never been there before.

Thanks

BillGates666
11-23-13, 19:31
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Kevin82
11-26-13, 11:20
Anyone? No recommendations?If you want easy hunting. 360 hotel (hock lee & ban hock=near town) , kuching park, kingwood inn. This few hotel all ok. Condition also ok !

Kevin82
11-26-13, 11:26
I'm searching for this mp LL. Where is it actually? Want to try out indons over there.U can find the 4 1/2mile 4d than you can find the LL MP, same row !

Prestigejy
11-27-13, 00:25
May I know where is it exactly located in MJC. Katie Mp. Never been there before.

ThanksIts not Katie. Its Kitty. Same row with bak kut the.

Quad2
11-27-13, 18:29
Anyone? No recommendations?Hung Hung Hotel got 2 hrs. Don't remember how much but it less than rm50. Stayed there few time already. Condition; not bad for me.

DickyDick
11-28-13, 07:00
Visited B stock early this month.

Name: don't remember.

Face: 6/10, not really my type.

Body: 7/10, slim petite.

Boobs: 7/10, firm busty C but fake, she told me she had breast implant in Thailand.

Ass: 4/10.

Pussy: 6/10, semi-hairy.

BJ: 7/10, nothing special.

FJ: 5/10, only manage 2 position.

GFE: 7/10, quite friendly and chatty.

Damage: 160

Walter33
12-04-13, 01:54
Anyone can tell me what is the rate for call in service and any okt tio introduce? I am currently staying in four point by Sheraton. Please pm contact to me if you willing to share.

Thanks!

Kennethchin85
12-13-13, 13:59
Hi all bro, long time since I last posted. Quit cheonging for quite a while. After read through some of the post, I try to search for this place by linking 1 place to another. Found this place at last situated at an area which I never tot of got such kind of service here.

Given room numbers, went in to see 1 by 1. But when saw the 2nd 1, I decided to take her. She really attractive until I don't bother to see others. Went in, very friendly greeted me, hug, touch and kissed just like my gf. Long time no such kind of feeling. Then go bath. The feeling really great! Maybe I seldom find this kind of service in kuching. Her skin was flawless! After bath, lie on bed kiss with me chat a while just like my real gf. Then cat bath and then BJ. For me I am easy and don't need those fancy thing. So I think the BJ is good for me but might be not that good for some taiko here. Hehe. Then kiss again cat bath. Cap me after asking my permission. Changed few positions. I only took 10min to come. Really awesome.

Origin: viet.

Skin 15/10.

Boobs: a cup small nipple. But I really like them a lot!

Butt: 9/10.

Gfe10/10.

Overall 10/10.

Wir sure.

* I am not revealing this place to cheongster here with less than 100 post. Sorry I only want to protect them. I dunno if my message system work. Just try.

Kenty
12-14-13, 02:51
One night, I noticed this place; opposite hospital "kayu". One sexy lady quickly move up stair to a budget hotel. Bro, any idea? May be is another for cheong?

Kevin82
12-16-13, 08:43
Pusat kcg. Translate it.Pusat kch the area too big, find no road. If "kch Sentral" area I also go there to find the place but also cannot find the MP you mension. Can you show more hints? Because I try her massage before I really miss her massage type. Hope can see your post soon.

Happy chionging !

Notiguy
12-24-13, 03:59
Pusat kch the area too big, find no road. If "kch Sentral" area I also go there to find the place but also cannot find the MP you mension. Can you show more hints? Because I try her massage before I really miss her massage type. Hope can see your post soon.

Happy chionging!Have you tried looking at the shops next door?

Notiguy
12-24-13, 04:03
Bro. You say place by the river. What is the name of the place and also the ML name?

I'm frm Sabah. So not so good at the places in Kuching.

ThanksMy apologies mate. I don't usually reveal the names on the board. Maybe register for PM?

Hairy Timun
12-24-13, 07:31
Hi all bro, long time since I last posted. Quit cheonging for quite a while. After read through some of the post, I try to search for this place by linking 1 place to another. Found this place at last situated at an area which I never tot of got such kind of service here.

Given room numbers, went in to see 1 by 1. But when saw the 2nd 1, I decided to take her. She really attractive until I don't bother to see others. Went in, very friendly greeted me, hug, touch and kissed just like my gf. Long time no such kind of feeling.

Gfe10/10.

* I am not revealing this place to cheongster here with less than 100 post. Sorry I only want to protect them. I dunno if my message system work. Just try.Bro Ken,

I have PMed you. I would really appreciate additional info. Will be going back to Kch in Jan. So hoping to meet up with the highly recommended Vietcong.

Much obliged. Thanks.

HT

DhieyJay
12-31-13, 17:01
Bro Ken,

I have PMed you. I would really appreciate additional info. Will be going back to Kch in Jan. So hoping to meet up with the highly recommended Vietcong.

Much obliged. Thanks.

HTCan you pm me for any indon girl provider area kuching. Will be in KCH on Jan.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TehCPeng
12-31-13, 20:35
Just touch here touch there consider massage? Luckily she is quite a looker. After 20min so called massage, flip over and offered HJ for RM50 + roaming.

Body: slim, nice.

Boobs: 32B, nice to fondle.

Nipples: dark brown.

Massage: 3/10 touch here touch there only, after 45min stop massage.

Butt: did not see.

GFE: 5/10.

WIR: definitely not worth the money.

Damage: 43+50 (HJ) +7 tips.

Kennethchin85
01-01-14, 15:00
Can you pm me for any indon girl provider area kuching. Will be in kch on Jan.Bro. 1st of all welcome to ISG. If you not aware, please allow me to remind you. This is a "forum" but not girl provider website and am not a "papasan". We share info here but at the same time we do want to protect these places / gurls from getting caught. It's good that you know there is PM system here but you don't even know it need to be paid. Anyway, I believe there is no 1 here willing to share contact with you because you only got 1 post which is a request for contact. No free meal provided here. If you need any service, kindly read through our post here and you will get the hint. I'll suggest you start with that 1st. And please kindly use the magic word "please" when requesting something. Thanks.

Jac001
01-03-14, 06:06
Just touch here touch there consider massage? Luckily she is quite a looker. After 20min so called massage, flip over and offered HJ for RM50 + roaming.

Boobs: 32B, nice to fondle..I'll advice you to go before 5pm where the rate for the massage is only RM30.

I had my share of fun with number 3 at Ruby of Jln Song, big boobs and good GFE for RM30+50 (HJ) , massage so so but at least not money face and can cuddle after HJ till times up.

Mr Gringo
01-05-14, 09:07
Its been a while since my last post so lets keep things updated.

Name: hhhmmmm?

Face: 6/10 not the hottest.

Skin: fair 6/10.

Body: slim,

Boobs: looked bigger in a bra.

Massage: usual hand job shop quality 3/10.

Butt: quite round.

GFE: 8/10. Very friendly.

WIR: not in a hurry but only because I used to go alot and now found better things.

BBBJ: very good, sucked me dry.

Damage: 150 (all in)

First of all I haven't been to this venue in quite a while, walked in and saw a very skinny, young cute thing but she walked off before I could pounce. All others were reasonably enthusiastic so I just chose the first to catch my eye.

Massgae was minimal but she turned me over and immediately asked if I wanted a blow job, price was a bit steep but I thought what the heck. She put in a great overall performance but the ending was the best. .

As I came I tthought she would take it out of her mouth but she just sucked even harder, she took every last drop and then she sucked some more. Even when I said ok enough. She still didn't stop ha ha. She tickled the end of my knob with her tongue without releasing her grip.

She eventually let go and she swallowed the lot and left no evidence that I was even there.

Sori can't remember her name but she looks a little older than some others.

Mr Gringo
01-05-14, 09:27
This is a report worth viewing IMHO.

I haven't been to tbis place in a while and discovered that my favourite girl BB has long gone. The only girl around was RZ herself.

Went in the cubicle and stripped off, she is a very sexy woman and really took time to appreciate her on this day.

Started with a light massage but I soon had my hands on her ass and with no objections I slid my hand up her dress on fondled her beautiful butt. I soon moved my attention to her pussy and again with no objections I slid her undies down to her knees, I played with ber pussy for a while and she spread her legs a little so I pushed my finger in, she moaned a little and she was plenty wet.

I sat up and stripped her, kissed her all over and she layed me back and blew me. Excelle excellent BBBJ, we kissed and messed around a little and eventually she got on top and rode me like a racehorse. She is so damned sexy, her body, the way she moves, the look in her eye, we chang3d positions a few times but doggy was great, she has a very sexy back and tye shape of her doggy shagged ass is something to treasure.

She finished me off with a blow job and CIM. She is damned good and highly recommended.

Now the only bad thing was when we spoke about money, she is definitely NOT a money face but she did ask for rm250 which I thought was a little too much, we agreed on rm200. She was worth it but the more these girls charge the less likely we will return so quickly because there is a lot of competition out there. Overall excellent service.

Hairy Timun
01-06-14, 02:40
A big THANK YOU to Bro Kennethchin85 for the information on this port. Went there last night and there was a good crowd despite the wet weather. 5-6 MLs available, Viets and Thais. Mostly Viets though. Looks wise, mostly 6. 7. Chose a small Viet spinner with a good rack, a respectable C. Service was excellent! GFE was 110% Even chat with you after the deed. Due to language barrier, we have to resort to using her mobile. Overall it was worth the money to try a very friendly Viet WL.

Damage: 160.

WIR: Probably.

P / s: Please check with Bro Kennethchin85 for details as I have gotten the information from him.

Jac001
01-07-14, 05:43
Was looking forward to find out what this mp has to offer so I went there yesterday afternoon for a quick one.

Reached there at 2. 30pm and was approached by a Filipino ML at the stairs and was told that the rest off the MLs are still out having lunch.

Since she was eager to serve I proceeded with her to the cubicles and took the 30 minutes session.

After 5 minutes of back massage, she started to poke me and ask softly whether I'm interested with BJ or not.

I quickly nodded but softly replied that I'm willing to pay RM 40 for it and she agreed.

Then we proceed to BJ, halfway through, she signaled me that she wanted a FJ and I'm like OK why not and we moved to the edge of cubicles.

Started off with BJ+Cowgirl and ended with missionary after like 10 minutes humping.

Also to include along the way, kisses here and there and unlimited auto roaming.

Below are the details of the ML:

Name: Jxxx.

Face: 4/10 not pretty.

Skin: fair 5/10.

Origin: Filipino.

Body: slim with no belly.

Boobs: A

Massage: a quick back massage.

GFE: 10/10. Very friendly.

WIR: Yes, will take 1 hour session next time as 30m was quick short but just nice for a quickie.

BBBJ: Good and did deep throat too.

Damage: 100 (all in)

I'll highly recommend those who are looking for a quickie in the midday to this MP, much better alternative to the standard PRC filled MPs.

MrMichael
01-07-14, 10:18
Hi all!

I'm new registering here but not new in reading the posts. Looking forward to share!

Totobiscot
01-10-14, 08:30
Hi bros,

I go to Kuching in February.

I'm looking for your petite spinners.

I remember asking girls to the bell man about 4 years ago. I worked and they sent me 2 Philippina girls to the room. Had a good time.

Anyone can help? Please PM me contats.

I will report back with pics.

Thanks

Heoulki
01-10-14, 21:03
Hi bro,

Sorry for my simple first report after joining this site for many years.

Name: 131

Face: 8/10 pretty

Skin: 8/10

Origin: PRC

Body: slim, nice

Boobs: 32B

Massage: 7/10 feel good for 15 mins

HJ: 9/10 (the best I have encounter)

Pussy: did not see

GFE: 8/10. Can talk a lot

WIR: yes for good GFE and HJ

Damage: 43+50 (HJ) +7 tips.

The Red
01-13-14, 04:24
PM me the place and the number.

I haven't been to tbis place in a while and discovered that my favourite girl BB has long gone. The only girl around was RZ herself.

Went in the cubicle and stripped off, she is a very sexy woman and really took time to appreciate her on this day.

Started with a light massage but I soon had my hands on her ass and with no objections I slid my hand up her dress on fondled her beautiful butt. I soon moved my attention to her pussy and again with no objections I slid her undies down to her knees, I played with ber pussy for a while and she spread her legs a little so I pushed my finger in, she moaned a little and she was plenty wet.

I sat up and stripped her, kissed her all over and she layed me back and blew me. Excelle excellent BBBJ, we kissed and messed around a little and eventually she got on top and rode me like a racehorse. She is so damned sexy, her body, the way she moves, the look in her eye, we chang3d positions a few times but doggy was great, she has a very sexy back and tye shape of her doggy shagged ass is something to treasure.

She finished me off with a blow job and CIM. She is damned good and highly recommended.

Now the only bad thing was when we spoke about money, she is definitely NOT a money face but she did ask for rm250 which I thought was a little too much, we agreed on rm200. She was worth it but the more these girls charge the less likely we will return so quickly because there is a lot of competition out there. Overall excellent service.

MrMichael
01-14-14, 17:44
Hi all,

I went to MP in Pending. As I entered in, was greeted by a cute Filipina. So decided to take her.

Name: M

Looks: 8/10

Origin: Pinoy

Massage: 8/10, she is strong

BJ: 8/10. She has skills, especially licking my shaft. She requests to tell her when I cum. She lets me roam around, especially feeling her tits perked up.

GFE: 8/10, she's a talker. And occasionally sings while massaging.

Damage: 50 + 150 = 200.

Notiguy
01-15-14, 04:37
I have been tempted to visit the mp on a few occasions but have put off by the expensive 'tips' these ladies charge. A friend is infatuated with one particular ml and pays RM200 on top of the massage fee for BJ and fj. Mucho expensive IMHO but like I said he's infatuated with her and has been to see her quite a number of times and takes her out ocassionally too. Poor fella. Just curious, did she offer FJ?

Hi all,

I went to MP in Pending. As I entered in, was greeted by a cute Filipina. So decided to take her.

Name: M.

Looks: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10, she is strong.

BJ: 8/10. She has skills, especially licking my shaft. She requests to tell her when I cum. She lets me roam around, especially feeling her tits perked up.

Damage: 50 + 150 = 200.

Jac001
01-15-14, 05:46
PM me the place and the number.The MP that was referred to I believe is at Pusat Kuching operated by the previous ML at L* L. 4th Mile and none other than RZ herself as I took her FJ few months ago at the price of RM150 including massage.

Agreed that she is not money face but FYI the price should be around RM150 so guys please nego before jumping into action.

Hi all,

Damage: 50 + 150 = 200.The standard rate for HJ by pinoys and indos will be at RM30 except for PRCs and Viets, BJ rate should be at RM50 and FJ around RM100-150 inclusive massage.

Please don't spoil the market bros.

Always nego before jumping to the gun.

Cheong safe.

Slow Reloader
01-15-14, 06:47
Hi all,

Damage: 50 + 150 = 200.RM150 is too high for a BJ. This is near full service territory.

Kevin82
01-16-14, 07:31
Bro, Mind to hint more info for the MP, I find untill now still cannot get the place.

Happy chionging!

TehCPeng
01-16-14, 07:39
Bro, Mind to hint more info for the MP, I find untill now still cannot get the place.

Happy chionging!Shoplot beside the bus station near the airport.

William83
01-17-14, 04:55
Shoplot beside the bus station near the airport.That area got 3 mp rite? Can I know which 1?

TehCPeng
01-23-14, 05:49
Saw a pretty lady, most likely a local, going up the staircase to this MP.

Will try her soon

William83
01-23-14, 14:24
Saw a pretty lady, most likely a local, going up the staircase to this MP.

Will try her soonMind to share the Location?

Heoulki
01-24-14, 19:28
Revisit R*by Song MP and ML. After a few visit the GFE improved.

Name: 131

Face: 8/10 pretty

Origin: PRC

Boobs: 32B

Massage: n/a

HJ: 10/10

Pussy: Shave, wet and clean

GFE: 10/10

WIR: Yes

Damage: 150 including tips.

TehCPeng
01-25-14, 12:20
Revisit R*by Song MP and ML. After a few visit the GFE improved.

Name: 131.

Boobs: 32B.

Massage: and / a.

HJ: 10/10.

Pussy: Shave, wet and clean.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage: 150 including tips.150 only for HJ? So expensive.

Slow Reloader
01-26-14, 04:17
150 only for HJ? So expensive.Could be the reason why the GFE improved. LOL

MickLonng
01-26-14, 06:01
MJC.

Race: Chinese.

Looks: 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

HJ: 10/10 she scratch your balls at the right time and moans. Niceskills.

BBBJ: yes but did not try.

FJ: I think so.

Damage: 30 + 40.

WIR: probably.

Anyone have nice mjc girls to share or exchange? (provides BJ).

ThanksCan give hint? Which MP in MJC? Near where? Thank you very much in advance.

Notiguy
01-27-14, 05:59
150 only for HJ? So expensive.Perhaps our bro can enlighten us if he had more fun then just the HJ. The fact that he commented on her private area suggests that there might have been more which would have made the RM150.00 very worthwhile.

Woopypooky
01-29-14, 10:03
Anybody know where can buy ying the wang pill in Kuching? Pr similar?

Kennethchin85
01-29-14, 10:47
Mood not so good, decided to have some fun. Went to the same place as my recent report. New batch gurlsss. Omggg. 1 week of life only. Initially thinking, dunno good o not, worry will spoil my mood. A gurl greet my from behind when I was on my way for viewing them. My goodness, stunt for a few seconds. She was sooo pretty, slim, flawless skin! Really a SYT. Pick her without further thinking. Other girls? Aaaa, don't care la. Haha.

Went into the room, bathed. Cuddle for a while then start cat bath, BJ and cap me. Her body was really stunning. OMG. She doesn't like kisses but she still obey as I wanted. Changed few position and came. Awesome. Below is the stats.

Name: Linda.

Age 23 (looks like less than that)

Boobs C-D with tiny nipples [drooling]! I give 20/10.

Butts: nice to hold.

Pussy: clean nice smell, not much hair like 15-16years old.

Skill: erm. Not that experience but still ok 7/10

Overall 9/10.

Bros who had the contact, go go go! Happy and safe cheonging! And hapoy CNY

Fajktwod
01-29-14, 16:22
Mood not so good, decided to have some fun. Went to the same place as my recent report. New batch gurlsss. Omggg. 1 week of life only. Initially thinking, dunno good o not, worry will spoil my mood. A gurl greet my from behind when I was on my way for viewing them. My goodness, stunt for a few seconds. She was sooo pretty, slim, flawless skin! Really a SYT. Pick her without further thinking. Other girls? Aaaa, don't care la. Haha.

Went into the room, bathed. Cuddle for a while then start cat bath, BJ and cap me. Her body was really stunning. OMG. She doesn't like kisses but she still obey as I wanted. Changed few position and came. Awesome. Below is the stats.

Overall 9/10.

Bros who had the contact, go go go! Happy and safe cheonging! And hapoy CNYBro, this Linda?

Kenty
01-29-14, 17:17
The MP that was referred to I believe is at Pusat Kuching operated by the previous ML at L* L. 4th Mile and none other than RZ herself as I took her FJ few months ago at the price of RM150 including massage.

Agreed that she is not money face but FYI the price should be around RM150 so guys please nego before jumping into action.

The standard rate for HJ by pinoys and indos will be at RM30 except for PRCs and Viets, BJ rate should be at RM50 and FJ around RM100-150 inclusive massage.

Please don't spoil the market bros.

Always nego before jumping to the gun.

Cheong safe.Agreed! Don't pampered them please. All bros, please negotiates around market rate for common good.

MrMichael
01-30-14, 09:25
Hi all,

I went to a MP at MJC. Went upstairs and one of the girls was waiting at the staircase. Choose her instead. Halfway through massage, she offered for FJ. She cleaned up, stripped down and we roamed around. She was feisty. Did the doggie and missionary. After doing her, she gave BJ for a second shot.

Name: L

Looks: 6/10

Origin: local

Body: 6/10. Not too big, not too small

Massage: 6/10

BJ: 7/10

FJ: 7/10

Damage: 30 + 100 = 130

Gold Town
01-31-14, 03:58
Bro, any hints which MP? Thanks.

Hi all,

I went to a MP at MJC. Went upstairs and one of the girls was waiting at the staircase. Choose her instead. Halfway through massage, she offered for FJ. She cleaned up, stripped down and we roamed around. She was feisty. Did the doggie and missionary. After doing her, she gave BJ for a second shot.

Name: L.

Looks: 6/10.

Origin: local.

Body: 6/10. Not too big, not too small.

BJ: 7/10.

FJ: 7/10.

Damage: 30 + 100 = 130.

Kenty
02-02-14, 03:57
Hi all,

Name: L.

Looks: 6/10.

Origin: local.

Body: 6/10. Not too big, not too small.

BJ: 7/10.

Damage: 30 + 100 = 130.

WIR: Yes.Good experience! Some hints for this place please.

Mezza
02-03-14, 09:15
Where exactly is this place bro? Any clue? Tq.

Was looking forward to find out what this mp has to offer so I went there yesterday afternoon for a quick one.

Reached there at 2. 30pm and was approached by a Filipino ML at the stairs and was told that the rest off the MLs are still out having lunch.

Since she was eager to serve I proceeded with her to the cubicles and took the 30 minutes session.

After 5 minutes of back massage, she started to poke me and ask softly whether I'm interested with BJ or not.

I quickly nodded but softly replied that I'm willing to pay RM 40 for it and she agreed...

Devish
02-04-14, 07:01
Hello there,

Please do hint where about is this wonderful MP thk you. Did you see the other MLs and the quality of the MLs.

I quickly nodded but softly replied that I'm willing to pay RM 40 for it and she agreed.

Then we proceed to BJ, halfway through, she signaled me that she wanted a FJ and I'm like OK why not and we moved to the edge of cubicles..

Joe Yap
02-04-14, 10:14
This morning woke up horny because long time didn't release myself due to busy schedule.

Pm bro Kenneth for info and while waiting for reply, I was about to go to man city.

While driving saw bro Kenneth's reply and immediately went to check out the viet place.

Linda wasn't awake yet when you arrived and they asked me to come back later after 1230pm.

Went to man city first

No. 81.

Massage: 9/10 very good massage throughout the body from top to bottom and back to front

Took 90mins massage for Rm75.

Paid her rm100 for tips because time and she's going back to Sichuan

Took her time massaging my shaft and no tidy at all. She's a good masseur who knows how to follow my body reaction.

After 15 mins unloaded a few months of payload and she was surprised and said "so much!"

Paid her and left.

Was thinking of having lunch first nearby but not many food places open. So forget it.

Just go straight to bro Kenneth's recommendation place.

Walked in and sat there for a while saw few tattoo guys there chit chatting.

Then I walked to counter and requested Linda but she was working.

So she said 2, 5.8, 9 are available

A tattoo guy offered to bring me around.

I checked out all girls and decided to take 2.

Went in the room. Chit chat and she said take bath first. So both stripped down and she washed my shaft.

Probably thinking why so small (non erected because just unloaded a whole load 20mins ago.)

After the warm water and shampoo on my shaft, luckily its ready to go again.

Climbed into bed. Sucked her small nipples and grabbed her round boobs. Looks a bit fake but still soft and suck able.

Smells nice too. Her pussy is trimmed with tidy pubic hair.

She gave me blowjob for 1min and ask me if I need more.

I just said no need and she capped me while applied a bit of ky on her pussy.

She rode me for a min or two.

Then I asked her to lie down so I can fuck her.

Tried few position and even held up both of her legs with both hands squeezing her two C cup oranges shape boobs

While fucking her hard, move my mouth towards her small hard nipples and continued sucking while pumping her.

Then grabbed hold of her hands and continue to pump her slow and fast with Rythmn.

Finally unloaded into CD. Then sat up and washed up. Gave her a big hug and player a bit before leaving.

Damage rm160.

Paid her rm40 more since it's her birthday yesterday. After all its cny. Today is a happy day to finally release myself after many months of hard work.

Thanks bro Kenneth for the info though I didn't try linda. No. 2 is her number and name is Rainy.

Joe Yap
02-05-14, 00:18
While missing in action for many months, I'm.

Actually patronizing a ML gf.

Have been fucking her for many many months.

Petite, horny, wet type.

Need to make her cum at least 2-3times before I'm allowed to release.

So it's like a training camp for me too.

The procedures are almost the same.

First back massage and shaft massage and ass massage.

Then nipples suck and breast squeezing foreplay.

Take her missionary, doggie, side way doggie, and lay flat while I slide into her from the back while she's laying facing down; her ass will automatically move up and down like a masturbating machine.

Super wet until can hear the slurping sound all the time.

Breast B

Body petite 7/10

Pussy clean and no smell lickable

Fuckable 10/10

Damage rm100 because gf bah!

Honey Seeker
02-06-14, 20:51
Hi big brothers,

I am new and just joined this site today. Hope one day could get a chance to explore with the seniors here. Anyway, wish all bros here all the best in cheonging!

Honey Seeker
02-07-14, 07:55
Just checked out the infamous yi6ba in ACH and are*x at Parkson. Filled with aunties! Took off instantly. Just thought want to share with all bros here to save your time and effort. Definitely not worth it.

MrMichael
02-08-14, 04:36
Bro, any hints which MP? Thanks.Facing the main road.

Shawnty
02-08-14, 08:34
Any nice place with a good price? I'm new here. Need A FJ.

MrPanda
02-08-14, 14:05
Agreed! Don't pampered them please. All bros, please negotiates around market rate for common good.I always though the price is around RM200.

Gold Town
02-08-14, 14:31
Yellow sign?

Facing the main road.

Honey Seeker
02-09-14, 09:30
Just back from meow mjc. Thought want to share with bros here.

Name: M*N

Origin: Manila

Face: 7/10

Body: Slim

AR: Upper only

FK: Seemed not interested.

HJ: 6/10 (lack xp?)

BJ: Offered but declined

FJ: Outside only (200)

GFE: 6/10 (because quite shy and quiet)

WIR: Maybe?

Damage: 45+40

Since it is my first FR, any mistake is regretted. Hope to post more soon.

Cheers

MrPanda
02-09-14, 10:21
Hello Joe,

Please do hint where is this viet place. Is it near Man city?

Thanks

This morning woke up horny because long time didn't release myself due to busy schedule.

Pm bro Kenneth for info and while waiting for reply, I was about to go to man city.

While driving saw bro Kenneth's reply and immediately went to check out the viet place.

Linda wasn't awake yet when you arrived and they asked me to come back later after 1230pm.

Went to man city first

No. 81.

Massage: 9/10 very good massage throughout the body from top to bottom and back to front...

Joe Yap
02-09-14, 17:33
Visited regular again few days back because long time didn't bing her.

Body: petite 34B

Pussy: trimmed & wet

Ass: tight

Nipples: medium suck able

Breast; handful

Skin: 8/10 smooth

Massage: back massage 7/10, shaft massage: 10/10, anal massage 10/10 very oily and erotic.

Once shaft is stiff and ready to go

Positions tried: 69, doggie, missionary, lay down side way, from the back against the bed.

Pussy got super wet until the sloppy sound can be heard very clearly.

Splash sperm into her vagina. And she will force it out after job done.

WIR: always.

Damage: rm100.

Honey Seeker
02-09-14, 19:44
Hello Joe,

Please do hint where is this viet place. Is it near man city?

ThanksSave your energy la. From what I noticed here, seems like most the people here are too selfish to share info. Always avoid answering on the pretext of trust issues, at the same time try to dig info from others. Better we do some digging ourself.

Joe Yap
02-10-14, 01:14
Totally agreed some are selfish and won't share.

But there are brothers who will share if you earned the trust by posting more.

I still remember I started here and had the same feeling. But now I'm ok with some brothers here although most still not sharing but taking.

Save your energy la. From what I noticed here, seems like most the people here are too selfish to share info. Always avoid answering on the pretext of trust issues, at the same time try to dig info from others. Better we do some digging ourself.

Joe Yap
02-10-14, 02:28
Hi all brothers,

Many have Cheong in Kuching but so far have anyone really encountered a good looking lady with good body good cups and good GFE?

So far I've known is most ML who does FJ will not look as good or has good body.

Mostly will be MILF type or local who has rating before 7/10.

Any girl next door type with good skin good body good skill and good looking face?

Hairy Timun
02-10-14, 04:07

Body: petite 34B.

Pussy: trimmed & wet

Ass: tight

Nipples: medium suck able

Breast; handful.

Skin: 8/10 smooth

Massage: back massage 7/10, shaft massage: 10/10, anal massage 10/10 very oily and erotic.

Once shaft is stiff and ready to go.

Positions tried: 69, doggie, missionary, lay down side way, from the back against the bed.

Pussy got super wet until the sloppy sound can be heard very clearly.

Damage: rm100.Bro JY,

Appears that you did BBFJ. Wow! Guess you must be super confident with the "cleanliness" of the ML. Cheong safe, bro.

Joe Yap
02-10-14, 04:32
Bro hairy T,

Yes quite confident because she only does FJ with me because considered very closed friend.

Two years back she did with customers around 3 times but wearing CD.

So now she's mine to F. Others she won't F. She said she will masturbate if I did go bang her.

We are like fuck buddies now. I need or she needs it, we fulfill each other's urge.

In fact when I patron Mp, I will pay them good tips if service is good. Service lousy then never revisit.

If good then can go explorer and massage few more times to get to know each other.

When the right timing comes, ML will open for me. Then it's up to me to eat or not.

Make them horny and excited with multiple orgasm then surely you will be the keeper of the hole.

Still thinking of whether to go try no. 2 Linda as recommended by brother Kenneth.

Wonder if anyone of you have tried linda before other than bro Kenneth?

This afternoon maybe going to my regular again because last night she seems a bit horny when met her.

Was rubbing and sucking her nipples outside the MP staircase.

So bullets for Linda or GF. Not decided yet. Or maybe both if got energy today.

Bro JY,

Appears that you did BBFJ. Wow! Guess you must be super confident with the "cleanliness" of the ML. Cheong safe, bro.

Notiguy
02-10-14, 05:36
Save your energy la. From what I noticed here, seems like most the people here are too selfish to share info. Always avoid answering on the pretext of trust issues, at the same time try to dig info from others. Better we do some digging ourself.Bro Honey Seeker,

Your first post was cordial and polite. Why the sudden change in tone? Grateful that you have contributed, but did someone tick you off?

If you are expecting to see detailed posts, I. E. Name of place and wl / ml. I am afraid none of us will find it here. As a principle, I share with those who have posted FRs and those who have shared info with me. I believe most brothers here are the same. Plus, it helps if you ask via PM.

Jac001
02-10-14, 06:21
Bro JY,

Appears that you did BBFJ. Wow! Guess you must be super confident with the "cleanliness" of the ML. Cheong safe, bro.If she is a fubu, I might agree to BBFJ but if she is a ML, then sorry it is not worth the 10s fun to get infected with STD although you are not sharing her with anyone as she still get to do FJ with others without your knowledge especially with a PRC.

Bro JY,

Go for regular check up and cheong safe.

NightWarrior
02-10-14, 07:49

Damage: rm100.
Bro JY,

Appears that you did BBFJ. Wow! Guess you must be super confident with the "cleanliness" of the ML. Cheong safe, bro.Agreed with Harry Timun,

Bro Joe Yap, better safe than sorry.

Honey Seeker
02-11-14, 07:40
Bro Honey Seeker,

Your first post was cordial and polite. Why the sudden change in tone? Grateful that you have contributed, but did someone tick you off?

If you are expecting to see detailed posts, I. E. Name of place and wl / ml. I am afraid none of us will find it here. As a principle, I share with those who have posted FRs and those who have shared info with me. I believe most brothers here are the same. Plus, it helps if you ask via PM.Sorry if my tone sounds a bit harsh to you, just that am tired of some selfish people here who never shares. Then whats the point of joining this forum? Furthermore, I think we should not be so paranoid that the info shared here could fall into the hands of MIB. If they really are lurking around this forum to get info, do you really think they wouldn't know where we meant ie. When we mentioned places like Bayang, Come Come. 7 Colours, Red Stone, XMT etc? Do we really think we they are stupid enough not to get the clue? So, stop being paranoid about all this and let this site serves its main purpose that is to share info. Maybe sometimes some of these places got raided but we should not blame ourselves or other brothers here. I am pretty sure the MIBs have more info than most of us and doesn't need to do undercover works here.

Cheers

Joe Yap
02-11-14, 07:53
Have been bored with MPs that do good rigid massage but no special service. And those MPs with special usually won't give good massage.

So far I only encountered one which is man city no. 81 but she's going back this month. Good Massage skill and HJ.

But look is average only.

Any brothers with any good recommendation please pm me.

Thanks in advance

Agreed with Harry Timun,

Bro Joe Yap, better safe than sorry.

Slow Reloader
02-11-14, 08:20
Agreed with Harry Timun,

Bro Joe Yap, better safe than sorry.OK Bro Joe Yap. Please disregard my PM requesting for her contact. LOL.

Slow Reloader
02-11-14, 08:23
If she is a fubu, I might agree to BBFJ but if she is a ML, then sorry it is not worth the 10s fun to get infected with STD although you are not sharing her with anyone as she still get to do FJ with others without your knowledge especially with a PRC.

Bro JY,

Go for regular check up and cheong safe.Agreed with the other bros regarding safe sex. It is not just the sexually transmitted diseases, infections can also affect other parts of your urinary tract causing chronic pain etc. Just not worth it.

Slow Reloader
02-11-14, 08:26
Save your energy la. From what I noticed here, seems like most the people here are too selfish to share info. Always avoid answering on the pretext of trust issues, at the same time try to dig info from others. Better we do some digging ourself.After 1 field report and you expect to get lots of credits? It takes a while and effort bro.

Gold Town
02-12-14, 03:15
To make it simple. Please buy a subscription to enable you to use the Private Message. By doing that, you can PM others and others also can PM you for contacts. I will be the first to share some with you in PM. Hahahaha.

Cheers bro.

Sorry if my tone sounds a bit harsh to you, just that am tired of some selfish people here who never shares. Then whats the point of joining this forum? Furthermore, I think we should not be so paranoid that the info shared here could fall into the hands of MIB. If they really are lurking around this forum to get info, do you really think they wouldn't know where we meant ie. When we mentioned places like Bayang, Come Come. 7 Colours, Red Stone, XMT etc? Do we really think we they are stupid enough not to get the clue? So, stop being paranoid about all this and let this site serves its main purpose that is to share info. Maybe sometimes some of these places got raided but we should not blame ourselves or other brothers here. I am pretty sure the MIBs have more info than most of us and doesn't need to do undercover works here.

Cheers

Hairy Timun
02-12-14, 04:20
Bro hairy T,

Yes quite confident because she only does FJ with me because considered very closed friend.

Two years back she did with customers around 3 times but wearing CD.

So now she's mine to F. Others she won't F. She said she will masturbate if I did go bang her.

We are like fuck buddies now. I need or she needs it, we fulfill each other's urge.

In fact when I patron Mp, I will pay them good tips if service is good. Service lousy then never revisit.

If good then can go explorer and massage few more times to get to know each other.

When the right timing comes, ML will open for me. Then it's up to me to eat or not.

Make them horny and excited with multiple orgasm then surely you will be the keeper of the hole.

Still thinking of whether to go try no. 2 Linda as recommended by brother Kenneth.

Wonder if anyone of you have tried linda before other than bro Kenneth?

This afternoon maybe going to my regular again because last night she seems a bit horny when met her.

Was rubbing and sucking her nipples outside the MP staircase.

So bullets for Linda or GF. Not decided yet. Or maybe both if got energy today.Good for you, Bro JY.

Joe Yap
02-12-14, 08:19
Just finished mission with linda.

Look: 7/10 thick makeup.

Body: 7/10 slim around 33B tiny nipples.

Pussy: tidy

Ass: 6/10 not much meat.

Started with cat bath not very good.

Then BBBJ.

Then cap on. Cow girl, missionary, doggie and unloaded at lay flat doggie with legs close.

Damage: 160 + 10 tips.

GFE playful and talkative.

WIR no because nothing special to shout at.

I prefer no:2 rainy because she looks better with better body and better skill as compared to Linda.

But it's my personal preference. Other bro might like linda because she's extremely friendly and she will make you feel very comfortable

She's wearing sexy lingerie with a holein front of her lacy panty ready to let you fuck.

Rob135711
02-13-14, 06:28
Haven't frequent here for a while, too busy with work. But still frequent some old haunts which begs no reports as they are a dozen a dime here.

But finally went to a new place around stutong area. The shop has a name which suggest that it is supposed to be a 'paradise'.

Had dinner with a friend and she asked me to accompany her for a massage at her regular place. Generally MPs that are frequented by female clientele have no hanky panky, or so I thot and so I expect nothing.

We went to separate rooms. Went for 2. 5 hours package. (suprisingly, no many MP has that long a session as a regular thing).

The doors all have entire length vertical transparent glass in the centre with a hint of a bit of see thru curtain (it definitely readily viewable from outside). This further enforce my feeling that there's no hanky panky.

Here comes the slightly fun part.

I was telling the massage lady (around 40 years old look) that the pants were too tight and asking for a big one, she just shrugged and asked me to strip to butt nakedness, I thot that was interesting in a place like this.

Next the massage was really good, the pressure was great etc etc.

Then she started massaging my ass and it waqs really great ass massage and bordered on being very erotic! And her hands made many intentional / uninentional contact with my balls and dick! And that was making me hard. She did the same thing to me when se turned me face up for the second part. Of course everything was under a sheet and therefore noone from outside can really see it.

I had a great massage, nothing happened beyond what was described and I left after 2. 5 hours. I had to o home to sort out the hard dick with HM.

Now, I would say there was too much teasing and bordering on a mind fuc, so I decided to go back again, still thinkng nothing will happen but great massage awaits and should end with me very horny and go to the proper round at my FWB place.

Now everything was going as before, I was getting hard and thinking about my FWB. Till suddenly the masseur grabbed whole of my dick and start a hand job under the sheet! I decided to just let her continue and enjoy the experience, with people walking outside and can easily stared thru the glass!

This should ended up really great but shit! She really doesn't know how to do a proper HJ, it was painful and absolutely unenjoyable! I ended up pushing her hand away and finished it myself. At least an interesting experience but totally spoilt my mood after that to go to my FWB house.

Looks 5/10.

Body. Don't know. In uniform.

Massage 8. 5/10 (2. 5 hours)

Butt massage 9/10

Level of teasing. 9/10.

HJ. 1/10, painful and unenjoyable.

Damage. 100 + 50.

WIR. Probably Not after the second experience.

If I want a proper massage, I will propbably go to a great massage place, if I want extra service, probably go back to my regulars. Ihe lesson learned is that the place where they don't do it often pobably has lousy HJ as they are out of practise? Beter don't look for such service in such place in te future.

Ha ha, signing off, just something out of ordinary to share.

Cheong safe all of you.

Prestigejy
02-15-14, 04:55
Any brother went to fuck at the slum area near 7th mile? I went there just few weeks ago and it was closed. Is it because of big wind?

Kennethchin85
02-16-14, 17:56
Just back from very tiring outstation trip, mood was not good either. So just went to the same place. Wanted to try no. 2 as recommended by some bro who tried but she is not the type I like. Or maybe not the same person? :P Chose no. 5 instead. Went in, hug me, took off clothes for me, make me feel good. Then bathed tgh, dry me up. Her skin was really nice, love it a lot. Proceed to bed and gave me cat bath, good skill, I like. Initially my little bro was standing straight but maybe because of too tired and mood was bad, it also became moody and refuse to stand after few min. But she was very patient, used all her way trying to make me stand, just that, maybe really too tired and at last finished off with HJ (yea, what a waste, but what to do? Sigh ). For me overall was ok due to her good attitude and GFE (at least didn't further spoil my mood like those PRC in mps)

Here are the stats.

Origin: Viet.

Boobs: handful, maybe D, small nipples, I like it 10/10.

Pussy: trimed, tidy hair 10/10.

SKin: 20/10 really good!

Body Overall: SYT type, I give 10/10.

Catbath: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage 160

Kennethchin85
02-16-14, 18:38
Bro Joe,

Although oledi advised you, but still. 2 cents of advice. Even our own wife also some cannot be trusted, what more a ML outside. Some of the STD can be cured but some are not like AIDS and Hep B. Seriously not worth it. When something happen, you not only ruined your own life but your partner life wife / gf who is innocent. Think not only twice but 10X. Cheong safe.

* If you wan to have good massage with special, I think the 1 near river is not bad.

Bro Honey Seeker,

1st of all, I think all of us here understand your feeling as all of us had been through this stage before. But still there are few things I personally hope you can understand.

1. Yes you are right, this is a forum for us to share info, so where is your part (FR)? You only been to one MP?

2. We are sharing info here so that bro here can go to the right place to avoid wastage of hard earn money and avoid spoiling mood. Before we go to the right place, we been to those lousy places, wasted some money, spoiled mood. But there are people only want to be "receiver"/"leecher", getting the right useful info absolutely FOC! Please bear in mind and as you said, this is forum for us to share but NOT sex provider advertisement website. I / We are not papasan

3. When you haven't / didn't even sign up for PM, which is way cheaper than you go to MP, are you telling me that you contributed?

4. Yes, MIB knows about XMT, come come etc. But doesn't mean we need to reveal other places too! There are MIB that close 1 eye but there are MIB who really want to raid this places right? Sorry, I will not risk myself nor those places / girls by posting the exact places open-ly in the forum! (at least using PM system can decrease the risk!)

5. Your anger can be understand, but when you experience more in contributing here, cheong more, you will understand what is the feeling when people with only 1 FR and with no PM system saying you are selfish.

6. Please respect others right of not sharing. The bro who refuse to share with certain people must be having their own reason. I don't think the bro here just post FR to show off how good service they received. They refuse to share with you must be having their own reason (no trust, leecher,)

I sincerely apologize if any of the words that I used above is impolite.

Joe Yap
02-17-14, 01:36
Was tired and decided to go for massage. Drive by xmt 101 and walked up.

Didn't bother to choose.

Body: 7/10

Boobs: 34

Name: small something forgotten.

GFE: talkative I just lie down and let her do her thing.

Overall is decent.

But money face as always.

I hate ML talking too much and telling me stories of others MLs.

During the session, she mentioned rumours that one of her boss teamed up with another ML and stole all the moneys from other MLs.

I'm like WTF!

Don't want to listen too much of these craps.

From my personal opinion, all these bosses are well connected and they can do whatever they want to MLs and get away from it because they are holding on to the MLs passports.

But in the end, still many innocent MLs still fly in to catcity and work under XMT and Red Ruby

Pity them but if without their services, what would life be for us cheongsters right?

Sometimes I also feel very sorry for them but I guess that's the way life is unfair to some MLs.

I've even seen MLs fighting each other's for customer (bf) ; perhaps this guy dick is huge enough to have MLs fighting for it. Haha.

Bro Kenneth,

You mood always not good? No wonder Didn't hear from you for a week plus. No 2 is going back end of this month. So she's not your type eh? But no. 1 skill so so only. What is your opinion of no. 1 vs no. 5?

I did checked out all few of them but forgot how no5 looks.

Thanks for the advice bro Kenneth. Will be very careful doing FJ and avoid raw.

Joe Yap
02-17-14, 01:45
Any bro here found good looking MILF with awesome skills?

Please pm.

2 years back in Mjc catcity I encountered a MILF in the late 30+.

Very pretty with nice body.

Too bad I wasn't experience enough to play with her.

So let her did her service and didn't even touch her (my virgin hand) hahaha.

But the second time I went back she was long gone.

Mjc langit7.

Went there before cny, only 5 MLs working with look around average of 6. 5.

Simply choose a horny one.

Went into the room and immediately grab my little brother and she stripped down naked.

But didn't take her pussy because don't feel comfortable with girl that is too opened (who knows how many millions guys she has taken)

Just do massage.

GFE:super horny a bit crazy type.

Body: 7/10 with meat.

HJ: playful.

FJ: didn't dare to try

Pussy: trimmed and wet

I think she's high in drug or something. Haha.

Damage:100 for her with HJ and massage and strip tease I will call it.

Joe Yap
02-18-14, 05:34
Yesterday kinda tired thinking of going for massage. Driving halfway dick itchy want to go f.

So went to try bro Kenneth no 5.

See few chicks first but decided to go for 5.

Walked in she immediately helped mr take shirt off. Very professional and friendly.

But something weird though was she straight away stripped down me and herself. Then started BBBJ without asking me to clean up first. Although I had just taken my bath but still feel a bit gelik imagining she does that to everyone.

But her BBBJ is good. Took the time and effort and being very patience.

After BBBJ and cat bath, put on cd and start the ride. Tried the girl on top and her pubic bone is pressing against mine which I don't feel nice because too painful.

So switch to missionary.

Then side wall from rear and finally finished the job.

Rm160+20 tips since her GFE is 10/10.

Rob135711
02-18-14, 10:24
[QUOTE=Kennethchin85; 1532874]Bro Joe,

Although oledi advised you, but still. 2 cents of advice. Even our own wife also some cannot be trusted, what more a ML outside. Some of the STD can be cured but some are not like AIDS and Hep B. Seriously not worth it. When something happen, you not only ruined your own life but your partner life wife / gf who is innocent. Think not only twice but 10X. Cheong safe.

* If you wan to have good massage with special, I think the 1 near river is not bad.

Bro Joe, I seriously and absolutely agree with Bro Kenneth,

Safety First. Safety First. Safety First.

I have seen people dying from HIV / AIDS. It is not something trivial. Today HIV medicine are not curing the disease, it's only slowing the progress of the disease. Getting HIV is a slow death sentence. A the very end, you lose your body, your family, your dignity and your mind.

There are no external signs that you can detect from looking at your sex partner that will tell you that he / she has or has no HIV. A person will really showed signs of being very ill some times as late as 5 years after getting HIV. But in the interim he / she can really give others HIV if come into contact.

My practise is if the ML offer FJ w / o I will probably refuse as if she can offer to me, she has definitely offer to others therefore she has the possibility of being infected.

Cheong Safe so can cheong long.

MrMichael
02-18-14, 18:14
[QUOTE=Kennethchin85; 1532874]Bro Joe,

Bro Joe, I seriously and absolutely agree with Bro Kenneth,

Safety First. Safety First. Safety First..Agreed. Better safe than sorry. It's scary to think of the long term consequences. Better not go overboard.

Akira Sato
02-20-14, 11:06
Hello bros,

First time here. I'll share my experience at a MP in MJC.

Name: Sue / Soo? Don't really remember now. I just called her 'leng lui' everytime.

Looks: 8/10

Origin: Didn't ask, but looks and sounds like local.

Body: 9/10 Just the right size! Slim body, C-cup. Skin is very smooth also.

Massage: 5/10

Offered me BBBJ, but rejected. BJ with CD: 9/10 A bit too agresif, but feels awesome.

FJ: 8/10

Damage: 150 (including tips)

WIR: Definitely. Not very experienced in the market here, but I think worth the money.

Member #2177
02-25-14, 07:33
Visited this establishment late last night for 131 but she was nowhere to be found. I ended up with another one instead.

Name: Ling Tzi (I think! She is No. 180)

Looks: 7. 5/10 (looks cute and naive)

Origin: Chongqing.

Body: 8/10 (C or D cup)

Massage: 5/10.

HJ: 9/10 (very nice! She knows how to use her fingers and nails)

Damage: 100 (including tips)

WIR: Yes. To try 131.

Rob135711
02-28-14, 12:08
Visited this establishment late last night for 131 but she was nowhere to be found. I ended up with another one instead.

Name: Ling Tzi (I think! She is No. 180).This at the third floor?

Rob135711
02-28-14, 12:11
Yesterday kinda tired thinking of going for massage. Driving halfway dick itchy want to go f.

So went to try bro Kenneth no 5.

See few chicks first but decided to go for 5.

Walked in she immediately helped mr take shirt off. Very professional and friendly.

But something weird though was she straight away stripped down me and herself. Then started BBBJ without asking me to clean up first. Although I had just taken my bath but still feel a bit gelik imagining she does that to everyone.

But her BBBJ is good. Took the time and effort and being very patience.

After BBBJ and cat bath, put on cd and start the ride. Tried the girl on top and her pubic bone is pressing against mine which I don't feel nice because too painful.

So switch to missionary.

Then side wall from rear and finally finished the job.

Rm160+20 tips since her GFE is 10/10.Bro Joe, please pm me the location if convenient. Thank you.

MrMichael
03-02-14, 17:43
I went to a MP at the city area, near well known hotel.

Name: B

Origin: Indonesia.

Body: 4/10

Massage: 7/10. Strong lady and knows the nerve points.

HJ: 6/10. Knows how to make it rise but she was kinda rough with HJ.

Damage: 30 + 50 = 80

WIR: No. Perhaps those who are used to painful massages to soothen your nerves or burps.

I wonder if there are hotel spas or staff who would offer extra. Anyone has any advice?

Ahmend
03-03-14, 14:08
This at the third floor?Hi bro,

Its jalan song. Two famous mp beside each other.

Joe Yap
03-05-14, 08:15
Decided to go for shaft servicing today.

Went to Mancity but number 18 has left so requested for a good masseur.

Proceed to room and order a 1.5 hr massage.

Showed up is a bigger size lady in the 30's. No feel already.

HJ: didn't take

Left after 1.5 hrs and paid Rm100

Then went to service place look for number 3 Michelle from Thailand.

Body: 8/10 with fake boobs D34.

BJ: 7.5/10.

FJ: very compliance, tried almost all positions and came 8.5/10

Damage:160

Went for lunch.

Kinda getting tired of all these services. Nothing new in Kuching.

Fajktwod
03-05-14, 19:26
Name: forgot to ask.

Face: 8/10 look 25

Busts: small and soft (nice to squeeze la, bro)

Massage :9/10

GFE :8/10

HJ :8/10 plus urut batin.

BBBJ:7/10 need to persuade a bit. She don't do this often. So depends.

DFK: yes

FJ: not available. (maybe bros can give a try. Not good at this)

Special remark: all locals (6-7 of them) at this MP. Saw few other NL locals, one particular syt. There is also one local Chinese.

Total damage: rm 140.

WIR: a big yes.

William83
03-12-14, 04:29
Name: forgot to ask.

Face: 8/10 look 25.

Busts: small and soft (nice to squeeze la, bro)

Massage :9/10.

GFE :8/10.

HJ :8/10 plus urut batin.

BBBJ:7/10 need to persuade a bit. She don't do this often. So depends.

DFK: yes

FJ: not available. (maybe bros can give a try. Not good at this)

Special remark: all locals (6-7 of them) at this MP. Saw few other NL locals, one particular syt. There is also one local Chinese.

Total damage: rm 140.

WIR: a big yes.Can share where location of this MP brother?

RockyRocky88
03-13-14, 03:04
Can share where location of this MP brother?Don't waste your time la bro. This thread (Kuching) already "dead".

Fajktwod
03-14-14, 17:03
Can share where location of this MP brother?Sure bro, its near Satok / Rubber road area. FL is the name of the MP.

Hope you and the rest could find it.

Fajktwod
03-14-14, 17:06
Don't waste your time la bro. This thread (Kuching) already "dead".Hi bro,

Why not contribute some (FR) to keep this thread alive? No offence, bro, and have a nice day.

Cheers

Fajktwod
03-14-14, 17:16
Okt: AB

Race: PRC.

Name: Mong Mong.

Body: slim, quite fair and smooth skin.

Busts: small (soft and nice to hold)

BBBJ: 8/10. Fast and furious. Quite nice.

Catbath: 8/10.

Fj: 8/10

Damage: 160+10 (tip)

Remark: will go for her again. Nyum nyum.

And another thing is that the famous ahzhen (so called sex guru) is back to serve Kuching again. I like.

Slow Reloader
03-15-14, 00:41
Okt: AB.

And another thing is that the famous ahzhen (so called sex guru) is back to serve Kuching again. I like.Great. I have always found Ah Zhen a bit loose. LOL. Need to go fast and furious to come.

PRdison
03-15-14, 19:27
Hi,

I am newbie and first FR for me.

Went to MC just now, don't know who to take, just simply pick one and straight into the room.

No: 98

Race: PRC

HJ: offer but didn't take.

Nothing special. After saw the masseur size, no mood for other activities. Just let her do massage.

Tomorrow off day, will go to try other place.

William83
03-17-14, 05:03
Sure bro, its near Satok / Rubber road area. FL is the name of the MP.

Hope you and the rest could find it.Thanks for sharing bro. I not familiar that area. Can post more details?

Notiguy
03-17-14, 06:07
Okt: AB.

And another thing is that the famous ahzhen (so called sex guru) is back to serve Kuching again. I like.Golly, it's must be 2-3 years now (I forget) since I last saw Ah Zhen's name on the board. She must be even more 'seasoned' now. Which isn't a bad thing.

PRdison
03-17-14, 13:28
Second FR, XMT.

Name: Rose

HJ: 7/10, take it slow, no rush. She claimed she is TFK Queen. LOL.

BJ: Didn't ask.

FJ: Didn't ask.

GFE:7/10

Damage: RM43+97

WIR: Yes, for her.

When entered the MP, saw 3 ML, she first one greet me so decided to take her. Nothing special, just follow SOP. When asked me to turn to front massage, after 5min massage, straight to do HJ, without asking me want or not, not even asking for tips. She just enjoy it, take it slow, no rushing. She also allow me auto roaming. When try to fingering her, she stop me, probably first time, but will try it next visit.

Very hardworking ML.

She leave kch soon, early of April.

BTW, what I dislike about this MP, the room only separate by divider, top is open, so you can hear what people chatting at next room.

Shotman87
03-20-14, 00:29
Hi guys,

Which one of the great full service. Help me.

PM me ok.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Shotman87
03-20-14, 15:28

Overall 9/10.

Bros who had the contact, go go go! Happy and safe cheonging! And hapoy CNYWhere place bro?

DonBarzini
03-25-14, 06:06
Hello guys,

Its been a while. Been busy with work and such,

Would like to inquiry about the old skool cheong place, does it still operating?

Places like the "Batu Kawa hotel" and "7th mile squatters". Would love to hear feedback from the senior bros here.

Your kind attention is much appreciated

Hairy Timun
03-25-14, 10:34
Second FR, XMT.

Name: Rose.

Damage: RM43+97.Wow! 97 for a HJ? You must be one loaded dude. Bet she's thinking she has struck the lottery.

Clit Tickler
03-26-14, 16:14
This happened last week but only managed to report now. I finished work late at 10. 30 and since my body was quite sore so I decided to to for a massage. Was going towards ACH area and looking which place was still opened. Passed by 3 Digits and saw this marvelous looking creature waving at me as I passed by. I thought, Wow! I never thought to see street walker in that area, so I did another round. Stopped by her and she asked, Want massage? Where? I asked, and she pointed to 3Digits. Another surprise, wow really these ladies are really doing hard selling against the competition! This was in light of seeing a couple of ladies waiting outside the other MPs besides the place. So, parked the car and went up with her. Given better lighting, another surprise! Whoa! This girl is stacked! I mean with (approximately) 34C / D boobs, small waist and a well rounded ass. Although the face is more towards the MILF category but quite cute, but then again, with a body like that, I don't really care about the face too much.

Went directly into the cubicle, stripped and waited a a minute before she came in. On closer inspection, the above measurements were confirmed and a flawless skin for an NL. She whispered, Do you want package? If package rm122 but if you want it together with massage it's RM152. Hmm. RM30 for the massage work, RM22 for the towkay and RM100 for her services. But then small head took over and said, hell take it! So, I took the full course with the massage. However, I did haggled the RM2 though as I did not had small change at the time. Might as well deal with now rather than having the complications later. She was okay with it.

To be honest, I had some reservation though. With a body like that and the girly attitude, I might have gotten myself a TV! But then 3Digits never had a history with TVs. So ahh whatever, went through the massage session. It was surprisingly good though. She had enough pressure and know where to knead. Overall, it was pretty good. Not awesome though. Had better ones. But this was okay. Chatted throughout the session. Her GFE was nice. Even when massaging the thighs she purposely handled the balls which I suppose a precursor of what to come. It was about half the hour mark when she had finished doing the whole body when she went out to get some warm water to clean up the oil. After cleaning up, she stripped and another whoa. The bra wasn't padded and. Gravity defying boobs man! The type you can do a titfuck you see in porn! And the ass was very nicely rounded. It's been a long time since I've seen an NL MILF with this type of body. I'm guessing the charges was going to be worthed.

She gave me a blowjob that was just missing a deep throat from the side and my hands were all over her ass, pussy and tits. About 5 minutes when she's gotten the shaft hard and wet (she complemented on the size but then they all do it to everyone. Good PR) she said, you on top or I do. I said you start first, primarily because I want to enjoy watching and manhandling those marvelous pair! She did complained a bit as she went down on me, but man was she tight (another bonus!) and the face she made as she was riding was. Memorable. Oh yeah, the soft moans were pretty real too. And them firm boobs and ass. After 10 minutes she asked to be on her back. Fine. Spread her legs and slap goes the salami. Took the opportunity to vary the tempo as I wanted to enjoy the experience. Seriously man. I was surprised how tight she is even though she was more than 30 yo. Next, asked her to turn around as I want to watch the ass. I thought she responded really well to doggy because she was moaning like anything. Lucky thing there was nobody else besides the cubicle and the music was pretty loud. I'm sure anybody passing by would hear those moans! However, the view of her ass and her pussy grabbing your shaft was awesome. Grabbed her ass, spread them and pound them. You can feel the whole pussy canal working your shaft. (I bet most of you would be picturing that in your minds by now.) I took me less than 5 minutes to release my load with that sensation! It took her a minute, panting, before she got up and cleaned me up. Even then I still managed to grope her body. It was that delicious. I bet you some of the young ones don't even have that quality.

I don't think I have to quantify the separate parts but for a 30 plus old MILF with a 7.0 face and 8. 5 body overall (mind you I'm a stingy marker) , the service considering the environment was an excellent 8. 0 based on the rates mentioned earlier.

For those of you who said the place is just full of aunties, I would say, it was your unlucky day or time of day. Oh yeah, she also does outcalls when she is not working. For contacts. Do the legwork people and I don't have PM and I only post if the experience warrants it.

Tickler signing off.

Shooter88
03-28-14, 16:57
Name: Wen Wen (No611)

Body: 8/10

Massage: 7/10

GFE:7/10

Damage: RM43+50

WIR: Yes

Walk into MP see a lot of ML but attract but this big boob gal so decide to choose her. Proceed to the room and start massage as usual. She said she was new and just came here last week. After massage bak she ask me turn over and start to touch my brother and ask for the permission to start the HJ.

Slow Reloader
03-30-14, 14:35
This happened last week but only managed to report now. I finished work late at 10. 30 and since my body was quite sore so I decided to to for a massage. Was going towards ACH area and looking which place was still opened. Passed by 3 Digits and saw this marvelous looking creature waving at me as I passed by. I thought, Wow! I never thought to see street walker in that area, so I did another round. Stopped by her and she asked, Want massage? Where? I asked, and she pointed to 3Digits. Another surprise, wow really these ladies are really doing hard selling against the competition! This was in light of seeing a couple of ladies waiting outside the other MPs besides the place. So, parked the car and went up with her. Given better lighting, another surprise! Whoa! This girl is stacked! I mean with (approximately) 34C / D boobs, small waist and a well rounded ass. Although the face is more towards the MILF category but quite cute, but then again, with a body like that, I don't really care about the face too much.

Tickler signing off.Nice FR. This place used to close early, like 6:30-7:00 pm because most of the ML have family. I think policy changed. Still has fond memories of Amy from years ago. LOL. Too bad the cubicles don't a lot of privacy.

KkGuyBah
03-30-14, 17:22

Went directly into the cubicle...Nice FR bro. Love those MILFs. Any hint on her working number or name?

TQ

Notiguy
04-01-14, 03:37

Went directly into the cubicle, stripped and waited a a minute before she came in. On closer inspection, the above measurements were confirmed and a flawless skin for an NL. She whispered, Do you want package? If package rm122 but if you want it together with massage it's RM152. Hmm. RM30 for the massage work, RM22 for the towkay and RM100 for her services. But then small head took over and said, hell take it! So, I took the full course with the massage. However, I did haggled the RM2 though as I did not had small change at the time...I like. That's what I call a fantastic FR.

DonBarzini
04-01-14, 12:43
Hello brothers,

Any recommendation of cheaper place? Once in a while, I would love to go for a quick fix, Don't hesitate to share the info.

Budget wise ranging RM80 and below.

Regards

Clit Tickler
04-01-14, 13:26
Nice FR. This place used to close early, like 6:30-7:00 pm because most of the ML have family. I think policy changed. Still has fond memories of Amy from years ago. LOL. Too bad the cubicles don't a lot of privacy.Bro Reloader,

Yes, policy change. I think when they see the competition and the market niche that they provide, it make sense to extend their operating hours. Their operating costs are fairly low but with the right merchandising and promotion, they could make better margin. Waiseh talk like pro only.

Clit Tickler
04-01-14, 13:30
Nice FR bro. Love those MILFs. Any hint on her working number or name?

TQBro KKGuyBah,

Go late, with that kind of body, you can't possibly miss her. But mind you, seeing in a different light you might mistake for a TV. She has that girly type of attitude that you would see in TVs. Anyway, I see two other MLs with very good potential.

Good luck.

Clit Tickler
04-01-14, 14:59
I like. That's what I call a fantastic FR.Bro Notiguy,

If you care to look back a couple of years when this forum started, people do share their experience (and I mean experience!) and not just statistics. Of late I see a number of forumers just give the stats without the story. We can learn from stories and experience and gain wisdom (either from a good or even a bad experience). We can try to be discreet about the data (information) but at least we can share the process (sexperience) can we.

Much respect to the senior bros.

Notiguy
04-02-14, 04:54
Bro Notiguy,

If you care to look back a couple of years when this forum started, people do share their experience (and I mean experience!) and not just statistics. Of late I see a number of forumers just give the stats without the story. We can learn from stories and experience and gain wisdom (either from a good or even a bad experience). We can try to be discreet about the data (information) but at least we can share the process (sexperience) can we.

Much respect to the senior bros.Any FR to me is better then none but I know what you mean. I have been out of action for quite a while so haven't had the chance to post any FRs. If the chance arises, will definitely follow up on your lead.

Woopypooky
04-02-14, 16:08
Nothing to do, around 10pm went to 'Chai Hung'. I had not gone there for 3 years already.

Door open and immediately one girl invite me to a room. Initially wanted to choose, but scanned around, see got 4-5 girls sleeping on the couch covered with blanket or watching tv. None pay any attention. So I proceed with this one.

Name: Din ask.

Face: 4/10

Massage: 2/10

HJ: Didn't try

FJ: 5/10

BJ: no

GFE: 8/10

Damage: RM43+150

On the way out, I saw those 4-5 girls also looked so so. 5/10 only. Definitely not going back there anytime soon.

Notiguy
04-03-14, 10:40
Just when I was wondering when I would have a chance to explore, one surfaced last night.

So I took a drive around and had planned to check out bro clit tickler's lead. Somehow though when I reached, I saw quite a number of people hanging around the vicinity and thought against it. I avoid places with 'exposure' as a principle (and to my detriment, but better to be safe).

Eventually ended up at my usual place not far away and got down. Saw a lady I had tried before but I decided to pick her friend. The mls at this place are in the MILF category and a couple of my regulars have since gone back to the motherland. One as I found out, married a man in the USA Good for her. Anyways, so this lady has long permed hair and very nice calves I should say. I love shapely calves. I wait for her to gather her things and she pops out from behind and leads me up. She's tall and was wearing shorts and I spotted a centipede? Tattoo on the side of her shin.

Inside we engage in small talk and I realize she has taken over the cubicle of a regular of mine as well. She knows who she is and I had a sense she knew what kind of 'extras' we had when she was still around. She begins her massage, which was excellent and we engage in small talk. Nothing mentioned about extras at this point until she comments that I must be quite 'heaty' as my back was turning red from her rubbing. I told her that "of course I am heaty. That's why I am here so you can help me get rid of it". She laughs, so it's all good.

After working my back, my ass and legs, she gets me to flip over and starts to massage my groin area and then a HJ. She says "is this what you meant when you said get rid of the heat". I answered her "yes. But it would be nice if you had other ways to help me as well." to which she immediately said "you mean with a cover?" as she gestured with her hand enveloping my small head. I told her I didn't have a cover and she answers "I have one as she takes it out from her pocket." I know some of the ladies here are prepared but usually not on the 1st visit. So I quiz her and ask, do you do this with all your customers? She tells me no. I say then how do you know I wanted something more. Turns out, her friend who I had visited a few times in the past had told her behind the counter when she was getting ready, what I was looking for and that I was a regular. BS story? Who knows.

So she strips off and asks if I want the top off."off course." she slips on the cover and asks me to get on top. I told her I was enjoying too much and wanted her on top first. So she gets on top and we start to go at it. There wasn't anyone else at the time so we let the massage table 'creak' away. Switched a couple of positions before I got rather tired. It's been a while. So I tell her to finish me off by hand which she does while licking my nipples and caressing my legs with hers and soon after I erupt.

Not a bad outing considering it was my first after a while.

Stats.

PRC.

MILF specs. 30ish

Looks. 6.5/10

Body. Tall, meaty. Not fat, not slim. Nice round ass and legs though.

Boobs. Smallish and saggy. Fairly big nipples.

GFE. 9/10. Light pecks on the lips and else where. Am reluctant to FK nowadays.

Massage. 9/10. Very good. Would have given her full marks if she gave me an erotic ass massage. Perhaps next time.

Damage. RM60 (1.5 hours) + RM100.00

WIR. Yes. Her massage is really very good.

Until the next time, stay safe everyone.

MasterShadows
04-06-14, 21:23
Just when I was wondering when I would have a chance to explore, one surfaced last night.

So I took a drive around and had planned to check out bro clit tickler's lead. Somehow though when I reached, I saw quite a number of people hanging around the vicinity and thought against it. I avoid places with 'exposure' as a principle (and to my detriment, but better to be safe).

Eventually ended up at my usual place not far away and got down. Saw a lady I had tried before but I decided to pick her friend. The mls at this place are in the MILF category and a couple of my regulars have since gone back to the motherland. One as I found out, married a man in the USA Good for her. Anyways, so this lady has long permed hair and very nice calves I should say. I love shapely calves. I wait for her to gather her things and she pops out from behind and leads me up. She's tall and was wearing shorts and I spotted a centipede? Tattoo on the side of her shin.

Inside we engage in small talk and I realize she has taken over the cubicle of a regular of mine as well. She knows who she is and I had a sense she knew what kind of 'extras' we had when she was still around. She begins her massage, which was excellent and we engage in small talk. Nothing mentioned about extras at this point until she comments that I must be quite 'heaty' as my back was turning red from her rubbing. I told her that "of course I am heaty. That's why I am here so you can help me get rid of it". She laughs, so it's all good..Hello there bro,

Could you tell me your usual MP with the least exposure?

Manga00
04-08-14, 12:10
Well, it has been a long time I didn't come to this site. I would like some recommendation from all of you as I never been to these places. Besides normal visit to BO. 101, LD. 101, silver river, Cxxxx Lxx Park & hero. Few others that very long time didn't visit like batu 2, GW facing main road near Batu 2. 5 borneo hotel, GYX at mjc near sr and GYX at song. Most of the time like pure massage.

Now, I'm trying to explore others. Please tell me if any good:

1. Behind wendy butik, jugah road.

2. Fxxxxxxx near roti gula pending.

3. K*i L*n at 101.

4. One beside K*i L*n at 101.

Hope bro can give some tips. Thanks. About normal ach people talk about, I really don't know where. Please inbox me. Thanks a lot.

Seeker A
04-12-14, 23:30
Am from outstation and would visit MP if in Kuching. Recently saw a MP (filled with looks like local / indon) further down from the Harb hotel (adjoining block) but did not try. Any bro out there had tried this MP could share whether worth going or not?

Will want to go on my next trip in May.

Many thanks.

SexMachine84
04-14-14, 09:29
Today felt a bit horny but don't feel like want to fuck so just want to release myself in one of the MP in Stutong. When reach go in and greeted by I think about 10 gals got Syt, dino, cfm type. I choose one of the gal that I trust my guts in her, she seem like those not money face type. Went into the room take of my cloth and lie down, surprisingly she know how to massage using leg so she step on my be and gv me quite a good massage which I not expected to get in this kind of massage place. After a while, she sat on my be and I can felt her leg smooth skin touching my back and I can feel her pussy is hot and wet when she scrubbing it on my be, back and forward. My didi stood up straight when she did this slowly.

After a while, she asked me to turn over. I straight away put my hand on her thigh and waist, she get the signal and put her hand on my hard on didi too and massage it through my undies. She look at me smile and take off her blouse and bra by herself and start catbath me without asking me anything while I finger her pussy and can felt that she enjoy the finger very much cause the pussy is wet and warm. After a while, she stroking my didi and whispered in my ears that she want to fuck and feel very horny, I said I can felt your horny too cause your pussy is all wet. She giggle and tell me gv her RM200 all in with massage then can fuck her already. I told her actually I am not prepare to fuck when I coming to massage just want to relax myself with a HJ is enough for me, she kept on stroking my didi and ask me how much I have cause she really want to fuck. So I tell her that I only got RM150 with me, she think a while and said ok and she will take the RM100 and RM50 to pay for the massage time. She straight away cat bath me again till I really hard on and she capped me with and ask me to fuck her in missionary, when I insert my didi can really felt her tightness and her pussy is really wet like fuck! I thrusted her slowly at first and she start to moan silently cause scared people hear so thrust her faster and faster till she need to cover her mouth with her hand to prevent her moaning sound leaked. I asked her suan mah? She said really suan till wan fly to the sky, then I asked her to ride me as I like to careless her boobs from below and love this position much. She ride me like real cow gal with superb skill till I beh tahan and unload my gun into her. I also can feel she really enjoyed very much. Hehe. After wiping off each other, I hug her and ask her izzit she did this with every customers? She said no only the one she has feeling with (don't know how true it is)

Anyway, its a good fuck with a min damage occur.

Name: Forgot

FJ: 8/10 (have better before)

BJ: no provide.

Boobs: 8/10

GFE: 9/10 (like real gal fren but no FK so can't gv her 10/10).

Notiguy
04-15-14, 04:29
Today felt a bit horny but don't feel like want to fuck so just want to release myself in one of the MP in Stutong. When reach go in and greeted by I think about 10 gals got Syt, dino, cfm type. I choose one of the gal that I trust my guts in her, she seem like those not money face type. Went into the room take of my cloth and lie down, surprisingly she know how to massage using leg so she step on my be and gv me quite a good massage which I not expected to get in this kind of massage place. After a while, she sat on my be and I can felt her leg smooth skin touching my back and I can feel her pussy is hot and wet when she scrubbing it on my be, back and forward. My didi stood up straight when she did this slowly.

After a while, she asked me to turn over. I straight away put my hand on her thigh and waist, she get the signal and put her hand on my hard on didi too and massage it through my undies. She look at me smile and take off her blouse and bra by herself and start catbath me without asking me anything while I finger her pussy and can felt that she enjoy the finger very much cause the pussy is wet and warm. After a while, she stroking my didi and whispered in my ears that she want to fuck and feel very horny, I said I can felt your horny too cause your pussy is all wet. She giggle and tell me gv her RM200 all in with massage then can fuck her already. I told her actually I am not prepare to fuck when I coming to massage just want to relax myself with a HJ is enough for me, she kept on stroking my didi and ask me how much I have cause she really want to fuck. So I tell her that I only got RM150 with me, she think a while and said ok and she will take the RM100 and RM50 to pay for the massage time. She straight away cat bath me again till I really hard on and she capped me with and ask me to fuck her in missionary, when I insert my didi can really felt her tightness and her pussy is really wet like fuck! I thrusted her slowly at first and she start to moan silently cause scared people hear so thrust her faster and faster till she need to cover her mouth with her hand to prevent her moaning sound leaked. I asked her suan mah? She said really suan till wan fly to the sky, then I asked her to ride me as I like to careless her boobs from below and love this position much...Really good FR bro enjoyed reading it and what a deal indeed.

PRdison
04-23-14, 16:46
Went to this MP just now, introduced by one of member before in 2013, if not mistaken Went up to the MP, saw this girl stand at door step, probably planning going down to buy some stuffs. She greeted me and ask me into the room. She around 30, MILF type, boobs 8/10.

Start with back message, nothing special, just touch here and there. After 15 min, ask me to turn around straight start with HJ, without asking me. Her HJ was good, not rushing and not feeling pain, GFE also good, will ask how you feeling, pain or not.

After a while, she said she going out to make a call, and told me will give me surprise. At first, thought is FJ. But what surprised me, she bring in another friend into the room to serve me. Since didn't talk much to her friend, from look, around 25. Both catbath me, and rubbing my didi. Later, second girl take off her cloth, after capped me then start with cow girl style. While first girl catbath me, me and the second girl do cow girl, missionary and cow girl and lastly she give HJ to unload.

At the end, they ask me to pay RM250, and told them I only have RM200, and they agreed, so RM150 for 2 girls and RM50 for1 1/2hours massage. Before leave, both give me hugs and keep asking me find them again.

That all for my report. Sorry for bad English.

Maestro Boy
04-26-14, 02:57
Can someone please pm me with some places to go to? I don't know the places that are mentioned so an address or description of where to go would be good. Thanks. I haven't been to Kuching for a few years. But I know the general direction.

DickyDick
04-26-14, 08:48
Anyone have any FL contact, please PM me. We can trade information and contacts. Thanks.

Rob135711
05-04-14, 17:09

Inside we engage in small talk and I realize she has taken over the cubicle of a regular of mine as well. She knows who she is and I had a sense she knew what kind of 'extras' we had when she was still around. She begins her massage, which was excellent and we engage in small talk. Nothing mentioned about extras at this point until she comments that I must be quite 'heaty' as my back was turning red from her rubbing. I told her that "of course I am heaty. That's why I am here so you can help me get rid of it". She laughs, so it's all good.

After working my back, my ass and legs, she gets me to flip over and starts to massage my groin area and then a HJ. She says "is this what you meant when you said get rid of the heat". I answered her "yes. But it would be nice if you had other ways to help me as well." to which she immediately said "you mean with a cover?" as she gestured with her hand enveloping my small head. I told her I didn't have a cover and she answers "I have one as she takes it out from her pocket." I know some of the ladies here are prepared but usually not on the 1st visit. So I quiz her and ask, do you do this with all your customers? She tells me no. I say then how do you know I wanted something more. Turns out, her friend who I had visited a few times in the past had told her behind the counter when she was getting ready, what I was looking for and that I was a regular. BS story? Who knows.

So she strips off and asks if I want the top off."off course." she slips on the cover and asks me to get on top. I told her I was enjoying too much and wanted her on top first. So she gets on top and we start to go at it. There wasn't anyone else at the time so we let the massage table 'creak' away. Switched a couple of positions before I got rather tired. It's been a while. So I tell her to finish me off by hand which she does while licking my nipples and caressing my legs with hers and soon after I erupt.

Not a bad outing considering it was my first after a while.

Stats.

PRC.

MILF specs. 30ish.

Looks. 6.5/10.

Body. Tall, meaty. Not fat, not slim. Nice round ass and legs though.

Boobs. Smallish and saggy. Fairly big nipples.

GFE. 9/10. Light pecks on the lips and else where. Am reluctant to FK nowadays.

Massage. 9/10. Very good. Would have given her full marks if she gave me an erotic ass massage. Perhaps next time.

Damage. RM60 (1. 5 hours) + RM100. 00.

WIR. Yes. Her massage is really very good.

Until the next time, stay safe everyone.Bro notiguy, excellent report, after read bueh ta han, if convenient, please pm me location. Thank you.

Rob135711
05-04-14, 17:37
Nice FR. This place used to close early, like 6:30-7:00 pm because most of the ML have family. I think policy changed. Still has fond memories of Amy from years ago. LOL. Too bad the cubicles don't a lot of privacy.Amy was my first FJ lady at the beginning of my cheong days. Saw her 3 tiems before I moved on and tried all over time, indeed fond memories. I must go try again now that they open late and have new faces.

Total Handy
05-05-14, 02:54
haven't being able to find suitable time to cheong lately.

was really wondering when i would have a chance. and one came last weekend.

so i took out my hp to look at the list of contacts; fl, okt, ml, etc.

however, most contacts, lead to prc fl and okts with prcs.

was hungering for a different dish like viet, thai, etc.

after calling a few numbers, found out this okt has a korean dish.

immediately had a boost of extra energy as never tried korean dish before.

determined the place and made the booking.

started with the usual knock on door and entry. wow. nice sexy and black lingerie!

does not look like kim tae hee, but she has a gorgeous slim figure with nice bust. very petite.

she stripped first and helped me to strip, she immediately hugged me and we cuddle (said she like me "oppa") and helped me undressed while i caressed her boobs and tits. she asked if could pay first and i have no problem with that.

she speaks english.

she lead me to the shower. and from the very beginning, her service was top notch. not like most prc (especially the lazy jj group)

she helped me wash the little bro thoroughly. sprayed with dettol and wash many times.

then we dried separately with fresh towels and she lead me to the bed. i laid on my back and she gently performed her catbath. nice and bro was rock hard.

then came the bbbj, which was superb. she has lots of mouth wash or listerine on her mouth and it was so cold. ice. good feeling. she also licked the balls and below the balls, almost rimming, . and i knew if she continue the bj, i would have exploded.

she capped (the usual mister 003) me and mounted me for cowgirl. great skill with the hip rocking type of cowgirl that thais normally do very well.

she was slim and petitie so very comfortable. great hip action with variation of speed during the action.

her boobs were great. soft and firm natural b. had a superb view and my hands were kept busy holding her boobs.

her cow girl action was so good, i thought i am going to explode. so changed position to missionary.

her mourn was superb, kept saying i want you baby. take me now. (like porn star).

i knew i cannot last long. so gave her daty, which she welcomed and really morn like a gf. (i seldom perform daty, but wanted to taste this korean dish.

after that, i requested for doggie for about 5 minutes. and i was getting tired so asked for bj.

but. she said not yet. she wanted to fuck me more. so she changed to cow girl and rode like crazy. and after 5 min, she asked to be fucked missionary. before she giving bj. so i fucked her missionary hard as i could, with her legs raise up to my shoulders. i tide is rising fast.

then once she is satisfied, . she laid me on the bed, pulled out the condom, had a mouth full of mouth wash again before giving the bj.

really a hard worker. giving a real good bj, for about 5 minutes before i cum in her mouth (and i cummed quite a big mouthful, which she didn't complain) , which she later spit out into the dustbin next to the bin (most does that)

after i came, she asked me to take a short rest while she went to clean up first. and asked me to join in later.

dish origin: korea.

name: "lucy" sounds like that.

looks: 7/10

language: speaks english.

body: petite / slim/

boobs: medium

pussy: trimmed

kissing: yes

fingering: yes

daty: yes, very responsive

anal: no

attitude: very good, very hard working and very pleasing.

gfe: very good.

damage: rm200.

wir: yes, she said used to have japanese stocks. will definitely try other types of dish than the usual prc

ZodiacGod
05-05-14, 16:32
Haven't being able to find suitable time to cheong lately.

Was really wondering when I would have a chance. And one came last weekend.

So I took out my HP to look at the list of Contacts; FL, OKT, ML, etc.

However, most contacts, lead to PRC FL and OKTs with PRCs.

Was hungering for a different dish like Viet, Thai, etc.

After calling a few numbers, found out this OKT has a Korean Dish.

Immediately had a boost of extra energy as never tried Korean Dish Before.

Determined the place and made the booking.

Started with the usual knock on door and entry. Wow. Nice sexy and black lingerie!

Does not look like Kim Tae Hee, but she has a gorgeous slim figure with nice Bust. Very Petite.

She stripped first and helped me to strip, She immediately hugged me and we cuddle (said she like me "oppa") and helped me undressed while I caressed her boobs and tits. She asked if could pay first and I have no problem with that...Bro,

Which area and which okt is this? Haven't had any in ages and so far only tried KiKi never tried any other before. Any good recommendations? Will no doubt post more when I get the 'action'.

Rob135711
05-08-14, 06:54
Pretty lousy moody last few months after my 2 regulars ML that I always get FJ after fantastic massage went back to their home town for good. Since then cannot get good FJ after good massage. (Yes, I am choosy). So drive here and there 2 weekends ago don't know where to stop, finally drove to Langit Sembilan (used to be at BDC I think, or was it at RH?)

Saw 4 ML all 30s lounging around. One PRC, the rest Pinoy.

One Pinoy stood up, pleasant but not pretty. So just took her as first time there.

Went to the room, stripped and lie down, massage is good, and comfortable. Small chit chat but I am the type that likes to lie there and try dozing of, so didn't respond much, apparently she knew my previous Pinoy regular that had gone back in another MP but refuses o tell me whether she was coming back or not. Not happy about that but didn't want to press her.

Spend a lot of time doing proper massage, back, buttock and legs, feels relaxed, then turn around and massage the front, all the time the small bro is standing under the small towel and can be seen easily, she somehow avoided contact skillfully, literally teasing.

Then came the question 'what other massage you want? '. First time heard an extra service offer that's coined this way, fresh. What other massage is there? I pretend to be ignorant. The answer. HJ 50, FJ 150. So I chose FJ and I forgot to bring my own umbrella. She came back with an umbrella. Straight away cap me, no foreplay, no touching, no nothing and she cap me and straight away cowgirl! Pussy was pretty dry and even with the umbrella, can feel very the friction. Then she said her arm hurts and ask me quickly to finish. So I went missionary on her and she kept going ssss then shaking her right arm, partially spoilt mood and keep asking faster faster. Well, shot the load and pay her and left, didn't get her no. As I was paying her, she insisted I give her another RM10, because I make her tired! Very disappointing at the end, may be another Money face.

Body. 6.5/10, boobs slightly small for my taste. 30s slight aunty look. Meaty.

Massage skills: 9/10.

Kissing. None.

BJ. Doesn't offer.

Fingering, too rush and didn't even try.

Pussy, dry and therefore too much friction, may be if some foreplay or fingering, it may be better.

FJ: 5/10.

Moan: none.

Total damage: 50 (massage) + 150 (FJ) +10, she insist another 10.

WIR, probably try other MLs, don't like rush and don't like straight go into FJ without even a bit of touching or even kissing. And the last insist on RM10 spoilt the mood.

Next day, didi like burnt and surface were shedding and only healed after about 3 days. I guess it's cheap condom, and too much friction without any lubricant and she being dry. Lesson to self, remember to bring own umbrella.

SexMachine84
05-08-14, 09:00
Hi bro,

Nice FR you gt there. May I know the Korean dishes is from Ah boy or KiKi or Bxxx Cxxnxx? The CIM is extra charges or include inur RM200 package?

Thanks and happy cheoging!

Haven't being able to find suitable time to cheong lately.

Was really wondering when I would have a chance. And one came last weekend.

So I took out my HP to look at the list of Contacts; FL, OKT, ML, etc.

However, most contacts, lead to PRC FL and OKTs with PRCs.

Was hungering for a different dish like Viet, Thai, etc.

After calling a few numbers, found out this OKT has a Korean Dish.

Immediately had a boost of extra energy as never tried Korean Dish Before.

Determined the place and made the booking...

Total Handy
05-09-14, 02:25
Bro,

Which area and which okt is this? Haven't had any in ages and so far only tried KiKi never tried any other before. Any good recommendations? Will no doubt post more when I get the 'action'.Bro ZodiacGod,

I tried to PM you the OKT and Location but could not. I think its better to reveal more info via PM. Hope you understand.

For more information, please read:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Total Handy
05-09-14, 02:27
Hi bro,

Nice FR you gt there. May I know the Korean dishes is from Ah boy or KiKi or Bxxx Cxxnxx? The CIM is extra charges or include inur RM200 package?

Thanks and happy cheoging!Bro SexMachine84,

I tried to PM you the OKT and Location but could not. I think its better to reveal more info via PM. Hope you understand.

And yes RM200, includes CIM.

Rob135711
05-09-14, 05:25
Hi bro,

Thanks and happy cheoging!Dear Sexmachine, there are many Boys and many Kiki Lala and and Many BCs, and of course MIBs like to watch movies here too. Try asking answer via PM. Protection for all.

TorpeDokeras
05-09-14, 07:56
Dear Sexmachine, there are many Boys and many Kiki Lala and and Many BCs, and of course MIBs like to watch movies here too. Try asking answer via PM. Protection for all.Bro,

PM me the details. Want to. Go now. Hehe

Greetings,

Jackson

AxlzzKing
05-09-14, 12:27
Hi bro,

Thanks and happy cheoging!I wan it too. Pm.

Greetings,

Jackson

ZodiacGod
05-11-14, 18:16
Haha I understand bro. Had some issue with previous card now ok liao. PM me details, will no doubt post updates when I try the kimchi.

Bro ZodiacGod,

For more information, please read:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Spermhead
05-16-14, 11:49
Went to this MP, the league champion at stutong area.

First time to this place with my frenz. We though that we can choose the ML however, they run by turn. So, We wait the ML at the lobby. Cut short the story, a tall medium size prc lead me to a clean room. She ask me where I feel tired the most. I answered her my back and my leg as I just arrive from 2nd division town. Her massage was tip top. She really know how to make you feel relax. Massage starting from my neck, slowly to my back, ass and may leg. There's a few move where she almost (or may be intentionally) touch my little bro. Then, she whispered to me whether want to try the ass massage. I've never experienced this before so I say ok. She open wide and jack both of my leg using her leg, while she is in sitting position. Leaving my little bro like hanging. She start the sensual massage on my ass and start to slide her palm on my little bro which make my ass up and down, following her palm rhythm. It is really a sensual feeling when she also giving a sensual stroke to little bro. She doing it for 20 min before asking me to turn over. When I turn over, my little bro is stand still, ready for next move from her. I would say she has the best HJ skill. Small soldier successfully deployed in 10 min.

Figure: tall, a bit chubby,34 b size.

Damage: 110 (MSG+HJ).

I'm sorry I don't know how to write properly.

Akira Sato
05-16-14, 19:47
So I met a 'tiger' today. Warning: you might find this ridiculous / funny so don't eat / drink while reading this or risk choking.

A few weeks passed already since I last go to cheong-ing, and I have some free time today, so I went to MP. Before I actually go inside the MP, when I stood near the entrance, suddenly a lady (not sure if PRC or CKT) grabbed my arm from behind and invited me in while telling me I will surely get satisfied. I thought "Woah, really so agresive ah? Customers nowadays hard to get is it?" She must know I'm going there to cheong, haha. Alang alang I'm already there, why not, I just go in with her. Quite beautiful, 25 - 28 or around that. Went into a room and nicely ask me to lie down.

A few minutes later she come back and apply massage oil all over upper body and legs. I am surprised she can actually massage quite good, make you feel relaxed from your office work. Sure got skill, after a while my back feel very comfortable. We have a bit small talk there and she tell me she work there one year already, now she want to get enuf money to go home visit family in China. Blah blah blah. She sound like not PRC at all, I think she is local. Whatever, it is not important really.

After like 15 minutes she tell me to lie face up, then she rub some more massage oil (smell quite nice) on my chest. She complimented my muscle (not very big anyway) and then. Her hands slide down to my cock area. Ask me if want to massage there also, of course I say I want. So she take some more oil, and give me a quite ok HJ. Not as good as it feel when I fap myself (ofc) but I think she can get an A-. I finger her pussy at the same time until I can feel the pussy turn very wet. I then help her strip naked and she give me a BBBJ. Feels good, knows how to lick and suck cock properly, sure got good experience. Knows how to deepthroat also.

Then we have nice french kiss and she whisper near my ears say she very horny now and wants to fuck. After that I put on my cap / umbrella and had a FJ. Pussy was soaking wet from the start! We try missionary style at first but then change to doggy style. Quite tight, and she knows how to squeeze my cock. I grab her ass and start to ram my cock hard and fast and she start to moan. Quite loud at first but I put my hand over her mouth. The piap piap sound of hitting her round ass is very loud also, but that time I don't care so much already.

Then we changed to standing position and I carry her with my arms while moving her up and down. This is why I call her the tiger: She has long nails, and she grab my back so hard, she actually leave many scratch mark on my back. I dunno why, but I actually didn't realize until I went home and feel painful on my back, haha. She tell me she never try fucking when standing. Shoot my load not long after that, and we keep on cuddling.

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 9/10

Nails: -1000/10 (Long sharp nails to scratch my back? No thanks. Only felt painful while driving otw back).

Damage: 160

Akira Sato
05-17-14, 17:40
Dear cheong brothers,

I went to 3 Digits just now and after scouting the place, I see many MPs located very closely to one another. The ones I can remember are "Fire Sparrow", "Fire Bird", "Paradise Outside the World", "Flower Fairy", "Blue Sea", "Bright Spot" - so many! I even see some bigger ones like Oriental Pearl but I hear they don't give FJ? How I know which one give good FJ that people always recomend? Any brothers who visit here regularly please shed some light on this. Will surely try out the one recomended.

Thank you

Slow Reloader
05-18-14, 02:19
Dear cheong brothers,

I went to 3 Digits just now and after scouting the place, I see many MPs located very closely to one another. The ones I can remember are "Fire Sparrow", "Fire Bird", "Paradise Outside the World", "Flower Fairy", "Blue Sea", "Bright Spot" - so many! I even see some bigger ones like Oriental Pearl but I hear they don't give FJ? How I know which one give good FJ that people always recomend? Any brothers who visit here regularly please shed some light on this. Will surely try out the one recomended.

Thank youI generally don't recommend FJ at MP. Not worth the tension and risk. Besides, the price is cheaper and environment better through OKTs anyway.

Slow Reloader
05-18-14, 02:24
So I met a 'tiger' today. Warning: you might find this ridiculous / funny so don't eat / drink while reading this or risk choking.

A few weeks passed already since I last go to cheong-ing, and I have some free time today, so I went to MP. Before I actually go inside the MP, when I stood near the entrance, suddenly a lady (not sure if PRC or CKT) grabbed my arm from behind and invited me in while telling me I will surely get satisfied. I thought "Woah, really so agresive ah? Customers nowadays hard to get is it?" She must know I'm going there to cheong, haha. Alang alang I'm already there, why not, I just go in with her. Quite beautiful, 25 - 28 or around that. Went into a room and nicely ask me to lie down.

A few minutes later she come back and apply massage oil all over upper body and legs. I am surprised she can actually massage quite good, make you feel relaxed from your office work. Sure got skill, after a while my back feel very comfortable. We have a bit small talk there and she tell me she work there one year already, now she want to get enuf money to go home visit family in China. Blah blah blah. She sound like not PRC at all, I think she is local. Whatever, it is not important really.

After like 15 minutes she tell me to lie face up, then she rub some more massage oil (smell quite nice) on my chest. She complimented my muscle (not very big anyway) and then. Her hands slide down to my cock area. Ask me if want to massage there also, of course I say I want. So she take some more oil, and give me a quite ok HJ. Not as good as it feel when I fap myself (ofc) but I think she can get an A-. I finger her pussy at the same time until I can feel the pussy turn very wet. I then help her strip naked and she give me a BBBJ. Feels good, knows how to lick and suck cock properly, sure got good experience. Knows how to deepthroat also.

Then we have nice french kiss and she whisper near my ears say she very horny now and wants to fuck. After that I put on my cap / umbrella and had a FJ. Pussy was soaking wet from the start! We try missionary style at first but then change to doggy style. Quite tight, and she knows how to squeeze my cock. I grab her ass and start to ram my cock hard and fast and she start to moan. Quite loud at first but I put my hand over her mouth. The piap piap sound of hitting her round ass is very loud also, but that time I don't care so much already.

Then we changed to standing position and I carry her with my arms while moving her up and down. This is why I call her the tiger: She has long nails, and she grab my back so hard, she actually leave many scratch mark on my back. I dunno why, but I actually didn't realize until I went home and feel painful on my back, haha. She tell me she never try fucking when standing. Shoot my load not long after that, and we keep on cuddling.

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 9/10

Nails: -1000/10 (Long sharp nails to scratch my back? No thanks. Only felt painful while driving otw back).

Damage: 160Nice FR? PM venue (Ha ha). Not many will BBBJ after they oil your little bro! (At least I have never had one who offered after oiling it).

SuperBoyScout
05-19-14, 17:40
Hi,

I will be in Kuching over the weekend. Any good MP and recommendations of ML around Hilton area or any contacts.

Thanks

PRdison
05-19-14, 17:54
There is a MP at Riverbank. All Vietnam. Offer FJ.

Dear cheong brothers,

Thank you

Muztang
05-20-14, 03:34
Mind sharing clue of the MP name bro?

There is a MP at Riverbank. All Vietnam. Offer FJ.

Zzzzzz123
05-21-14, 07:01
Something special,

Being tired of PRC money face attitude, try to look for other choice, luckily come across one young pinoy, this one is quite special. Frankly speaking, one of the very pretty one I have seen so far.

After getting lost in her big eyes, immediately request her to massage. Surprisingly quite hardworking girl with good massage. Because what I experience is usually syt is lazy and don't give good massage.

After a good massage, was prompt whether want special massage or not, with good GFE I sure go ahead and try. Maybe because of the beautiful looks and hot body, little brother seems to be giving up very soon, manage to roam a bit before little bro shoots. Good thing is there is no rush of time and hug me and chit chat till time's up.

Quite a gem for me, good GFE, mayb will return.

Place: Lai 2.

No: Lin?

GFE:9/10

Body & face: 9/10

Boobs 711
05-26-14, 11:53
There is a MP at Riverbank. All Vietnam. Offer FJ.This MP, is it inside the Riverbank Suites building, next to Margeritta Hotel?

Slow Reloader
05-26-14, 15:31
Tried Ah be Japanese stock yesterday.

Looks: 8/10. Sweet Japanese look.

Language: English.

Body: Mid.

Boobs: Real.

Action: Overall quite standard.

Shower. Catbath (gentle with lots of ball sucking). BBBJ (asked for permission). Capped then cowgirl. Long cowgirl. Doesn't complain. Enjoyed tits being licked while doing so. ("so nice..." Allowed me to reach around and play to asshole. Can feel the "kemut" or vaginal squeeze when doing this. Changed to various variations of missionary. Bang fast, slow, leg up, leg down, leg over shoulder no complain. Tried to poke the asshole but cannot. LOL. Did not try fingering or trying to get her to squirt like Jap AV (Never tried. Only watch). No body shaking orgasms like Jap AV also (LOL. Would have really enjoyed this! Flipped over for doggy, with her on knees then on tummy (came in this position).

Damage: RM200 (no nego apparently).

Overall: Nice change from usual PRC but communication limited.

PRdison
05-26-14, 17:58
This MP, is it inside the Riverbank Suites building, next to Margeritta Hotel?No hint. Is somewhere near the MP you scouting.

Happy searching.

Notiguy
05-29-14, 08:43
Was at my usual haunt the other day and during the massage we started to talk about tips. True or not I don't know and I hope it's not true but I am told there was a punter who came one time and after getting a HJ paid what turned out to be a 20 thai baht note, which is apparently also greenish in colour and equivalent to RM2.00+.

What he did was fold it in half and then place it in her hand and I guess wanting to be discreet the lady quickly kept it in her pocket without looking and only found out later when the guy had long gone. If true, really quite an SOB.

Notiguy
05-29-14, 08:49
So a friend told me that the above named mp had opened up a branch near a famous Chinese restaurant and suggested that we take a look. Needless to say, we were in and out in an instant. If memory serves me correctly there were 4 MILFs. One of whom I swear was a whale. So we left, and adjourned to my usual joint.

Any brothers out there care to recommend a good ml who can give a nice superman / ass massage? Would really appreciate it.

ZodiacGod
05-29-14, 12:26
Hey guys,

I'm still relatively new to the scene and so far only tried Kiki's services. Was wondering if you guys could let me know your favorite MPs or FLs.

BlackRacing
05-30-14, 06:55
Hi bros,

Its me again. Been lazy to post up FR. Sorry about that, been cheonging around. So just a few short FR.

1. Cat City. Previously, PRC now Viets, mostly MILFs. Some is okay looking, dmg 50-50 HJ. Recommended: Cindy.

2. MC. All PRC, matured looking. Knows how to massage and provide superman / ass massage (some are really good). Dmg 60/50+50 HJ. Had few fj / BJ session with ex masseurs there. Too bad they went back. Recommended: 88,28.

3. Red Stone. Viets & PRC, some good looking. Normal massage & HJ. Nothing to hoo hah about. 50/50.

4. Forbidden. Went once, saw 3 viets. Quite good, didn't tried as only 2 working. Sometimes not opened.

5. LN. All PRC, mid 20-30's. Good service. Provide fj. Great service. Recommended: Yu Zhi 50+50 HJ+100 fj.

6. Tropicana. PRC and Pinoys. Went once, Tried Pinoy, good GFE, provides B2 B. Strip all, dmg 43+100.

7. Universal. Decent massage with great prices. PRC and Pinoys.

8. Tai Zi. Promo massage 2 hrs RM60. Provide HJ at 50. If going for looks, avoid. If want to enjoy massage yes.

9. YJ. Provide hj50, many selections of PRC. Used to one PRC, after few sessions provide fj at 100. Thumbs up. Recommended: 99.

10. Sky 9 - PRC and Pinoys. Provides fj. Nothing much, ok ok looking only.

11. LL. Pinoys, some are good looking, provides fj. But place was very run down.

12. XMT. Many branches, one branch usually has 3-4 good looking, normal 50+50, if the girl likes you, maybe fj. I got one.

13. TZ. PRC, auto strip when doing HJ. Some are really good. Recommended: 998 or 988 forgot.

14. XiWaiTaoYuan. Go late at night, provide fj 50+100. All PRC.

These are the few places I can remember for now, just be nice to the ladies and you will benefit in the end. Always negotiate. Don't ruin the market. Stay safe guys and happy cheonging.

Hairy Timun
05-30-14, 14:20
Was at my usual haunt the other day and during the massage we started to talk about tips. True or not I don't know and I hope it's not true but I am told there was a punter who came one time and after getting a HJ paid what turned out to be a 20 thai baht note, which is apparently also greenish in colour and equivalent to RM2.00+.

What he did was fold it in half and then place it in her hand and I guess wanting to be discreet the lady quickly kept it in her pocket without looking and only found out later when the guy had long gone. If true, really quite an SOB.

Has even heard of an a**hole who jumped out of the first floor window after FJ (it was an FJ joint). Apparently he claimed that he needed to go to the loo. Hence, there's security grills on the windows now. What an idiot? Risking a broken leg or worst just for a free meal.

Slow Reloader
05-31-14, 04:53
Hi bros,

Its me again. Been lazy to post up FR. Sorry about that, been cheonging around. So just a few short FR.

1. Cat City. Previously, PRC now Viets, mostly MILFs. Some is okay looking, dmg 50-50 HJ. Recommended: Cindy.

2. MC. All PRC, matured looking. Knows how to massage and provide superman / ass massage (some are really good). Dmg 60/50+50 HJ. Had few fj / BJ session with ex masseurs there. Too bad they went back. Recommended: 88,28.

3. Red Stone. Viets & PRC, some good looking. Normal massage & HJ. Nothing to hoo hah about. 50/50.

4. Forbidden. Went once, saw 3 viets. Quite good, didn't tried as only 2 working. Sometimes not opened.

5. LN. All PRC, mid 20-30's. Good service. Provide fj. Great service. Recommended: Yu Zhi 50+50 HJ+100 fj.

6. Tropicana. PRC and Pinoys. Went once, Tried Pinoy, good GFE, provides B2 B. Strip all, dmg 43+100.

8. Tai Zi. Promo massage 2 hrs RM60. Provide HJ at 50. If going for looks, avoid. If want to enjoy massage yes.

9. YJ. Provide hj50, many selections of PRC. Used to one PRC, after few sessions provide fj at 100. Thumbs up. Recommended: 99.

11. LL. Pinoys, some are good looking, provides fj. But place was very run down.

12. XMT. Many branches, one branch usually has 3-4 good looking, normal 50+50, if the girl likes you, maybe fj. I got one.

13. TZ. PRC, auto strip when doing HJ. Some are really good. Recommended: 998 or 988 forgot.

These are the few places I can remember for now, just be nice to the ladies and you will benefit in the end. Always negotiate. Don't ruin the market. Stay safe guys and happy cheonging.MC. Where.

Forbidden. Where.

Universal. Where is this?

YJ? Where.

TZ? Where.

XiWaiTaoYuan- Where.

The rest I kinda know. Only the above. Thanks bro or any other bros who know them please PM me.

Heoulki
06-02-14, 14:44
MC. Stutong.

Universal. At Jln Song.

TZ at Jln Song.

XiWaiTaoYuan- 101 if not mistaken.

Kenty
06-03-14, 08:27
HJ 50 is very expensive. Actually RM 30 is more reasonable though on high side depending on service. Please don't let the ML especially PRC fixed the price. We, the customers (the king) should decline such money faced prc. FJ RM 80-100 should be ok. Again depending on service. What do you all think?

Kevin82
06-03-14, 13:16
MC MP.

No: 8.

Face & Body: 5/10.

Skill Massage: 8/10 (quiet good and feel relax).

Ass Massage: 9/10 (I like her skill).

HJ: 9/10 (she really know how to urut bating, she not rush at all, when I'm hard and feel wana cum I tell her, she will press somewhere below the dick than my dick soft back, than she continue massage, before she make me cum, she will pump my dick until very hard, than shot very far).

Roaming: Yes.

Over roll: 8/10.

Damage: 50+50.

Rossie MP (Thanks the bro in this forum show and guide me to find out this place).

Race: Local.

Name: Rossie (ex lai lai ML).

Face & Body: 6. 5/10.

Skill Massage: 6. 5/10 (for me ok only).

Ass Massage: 8/10 (she is the person who give me the 1st ass massage in my massage life).

HJ: not take.

BJ: 8/10 (her BJ skill very good, she clean my dick before BJ, her BJ no make my dick feel pain than feel good).

Over roll: 8/10.

Damage: 50+70.

Miao city MP.

Number: forget.

Face & Body: 6. 5/10.

Skill Massage: 8. 5/10.

HJ: 6. 5/10.

BJ: not offer.

Roaming: Half roaming hahaha.

Over roll: 7/10.

Damage: 35+50 (if want the cheap massage this is the place, 1. 5 hrs only 50,2 hrs only 60, the ML also know how to massage 1).

Universal MP.

NUmber: 8 (if not mistaken, there only have 3 PRC, other is PHP and Cambodia).

Face & Body: 7. 5/10.

Skill Massage: 7/10.

HJ: she offer but normal I not take.

BJ: No.

FJ: 6. 5/10 (she wet but just the normal FJ, cannot make sound, need finish it fast, need bring your own umbrella).

Over roll: 7/10.

Damage: 42+100.

Notiguy
06-04-14, 05:08
Has even heard of an a**hole who jumped out of the first floor window after FJ (it was an FJ joint). Apparently he claimed that he needed to go to the loo. Hence, there's security grills on the windows now. What an idiot? Risking a broken leg or worst just for a free meal.Holy crap. Jumping from the first floor? That fella wins the A $hole award hands down. LOL at least he got a broken leg though.

ZodiacGod
06-04-14, 11:11
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me where to find MP that gives BJ instead of just a HJ? Sometimes I don't feel like a full FJ and a BBBJ would be more than enough for me.

Thanks guys and happy cheonging!

Fajktwod
06-04-14, 22:44
Hey guys,

I'm still relatively new to the scene and so far only tried Kiki's services. Was wondering if you guys could let me know your favorite MPs or FLs.

Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me where to find MP that gives BJ instead of just a HJ? Sometimes I don't feel like a full FJ and a BBBJ would be more than enough for me.

Thanks guys and happy cheonging!BO 101,

Cheers

PRdison
06-05-14, 08:35
So a friend told me that the above named mp had opened up a branch near a famous Chinese restaurant and suggested that we take a look. Needless to say, we were in and out in an instant. If memory serves me correctly there were 4 MILFs. One of whom I swear was a whale. So we left, and adjourned to my usual joint.

Any brothers out there care to recommend a good ml who can give a nice superman / ass massage? Would really appreciate it.There is one quite pretty ml at that branch, probably that day she went to visit her sister at other branch.

Notiguy
06-06-14, 02:54
There is one quite pretty ml at that branch, probably that day she went to visit her sister at other branch.Alamak betul ke bro? Would you be able to share what number she is? It will take alot to brave the trip again hehe.

Black Beast
06-06-14, 05:03
Has XMT on Jln Song closed? Doors closed for about a month now.

A couple of my fave ML were from there and I hope they not left our shores for good.

Member #2177
06-06-14, 09:05
Has XMT on Jln Song closed? Doors closed for about a month now.

A couple of my fave ML were from there and I hope they not left our shores for good.They have moved to other XMT establishments all over the city.

PRdison
06-06-14, 12:38
Alamak betul ke bro? Would you be able to share what number she is? It will take alot to brave the trip again hehe.That mp don't have number for ml. Try your luck next time, bro. They got one indo ml, you can try also. Hehe.

DevilDemon
06-06-14, 15:58
They have moved to other XMT establishments all over the city.Is this mean jalan song XMT won't be active anymore?

PRdison
06-06-14, 18:43
Is this mean jalan song XMT won't be active anymore?Just now went to 101 xmt,1 ml just working there for 2 months, good massage skills, a syt with good body shape.

Joe Yap
06-07-14, 18:38
Went to MC last week. Didn't choose just got no. 98.

Not very friendly talking tone.

Face: 4/10.

Body:4/10.

Massage:7/10.

HJ:7/10.

50+60 total.

Not as friendly nowadays the mc ML.

I see few also face body:4/10.

Disappointed.

Joe Yap
06-07-14, 18:43
Chosen apple from Thailand.

Face:6. 5/10.

Boobs:34 D round but bouncy.

Ass:9/10.

Body:9/10.

Skin: 8/10 smooth.

Firm ass, firm boobs, firm body.

BJ:5/10 had better.

FJ: compliance 7/10.

Good fuck overall nice to hold boobs and nipples sucking.

Damage: 160.

Joe Yap
06-07-14, 18:45
Hey bros,

Any good ML with nice looking face and body.

Need a good ass massage and HJ.

Perhaps auto roam and wet type.

Please pm me.

Joraiden
06-08-14, 05:59
Short FR as I'm in the pub now. As soon as I saw a friend of mine's FR on Natya few days before, I was thinking of scoring her. So, called up Kiki, but bad news. She was booked for 3 hours. Asking for any fl available, I was given 2 FLs. Jessy and Jaja. Before heading to the said place, I exploring the Kuchingplayboy.com to see the girls' stats. My mind straight away locking on Jessy because she is local. Here's the description.

Name: Jessy.

Origin: Local Sarawak (iban mixed bidayuh).

Face: Typical local face. 6/10.

Body: Petite. 7/10 (got scar on left ass).

Pussy: Bit Hairy.

HJ: Nil.

BBBJ: 7/10.

DATY: Nil.

Moans: Real. 8/10.

Overall: 7/10.

Damage: 170.

WIR: I'm eyeing on Natya.

Sekian, terima kasih!

Mezza
06-11-14, 01:11
MC MP.

No: 8.

Face & Body: 5/10.

Skill Massage: 8/10 (quiet good and feel relax).

Ass Massage: 9/10 (I like her skill)...Bro,

Mind to share the location of the Ros*e mp?

Manga00
06-11-14, 13:06
Hi bros,

These are the few places I can remember for now, just be nice to the ladies and you will benefit in the end. Always negotiate. Don't ruin the market. Stay safe guys and happy cheonging.Bro,

May I know where is.

5. LN.

9. YJ.

13. TZ.

Thanks.