PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Member #4463
10-27-07, 15:50
Ops Cantas Operations started in April this year.

What are you trying to prove here? You claim to have connections to the Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah (JSJ). If so, then why are you asking for all sorts of details here from forum members? If you know people from the JSJ, then you will know all the places mentioned here. There is no need to go around asking here like a newbie. The police know all the places and many other places not mentioned here at all.

Your credibility now is in question. I asked senior members to take notice of you. First of all, you ask questions like you don't know any of the places and now you claim to have connections and/or friends from JSJ. Did I offend you or what? I never say that I have any connection with JSJ. I just pass a msg in this forum for all cheongsters here. Is that wrong? That is what I get and know from the fax that they sent to the hotels. You say that you wanted to asked senior members to take notice of me, then, go ahead. I'm not scared as I do nothing wrong. Yes, I admit that sometimes I do asked for info in this forum and don't tell me that you are so perfect enough not to ask some info from other members here when you started last time. And. I will not admit that I know alot of places like you guys mention in the forum. How would you asked me to contribute in the forum if I only know 1 OKT in kuching and cheong only once in a blue moon unlike you guys here and when I asked no one cares to give some info until one of the member here who is very generous & helpful give me some info, then I can contribute some post that I experienced. I really don't understand you. People are just trying to help and give some info and you see me ike a damn shit here. I know you are senior member here. No need to act like as if you are too perfect here. This is a place for everyone to share info and experience, not a battle field tot at people.

Miao28
10-28-07, 03:27
Did I offend you or what? I never say that I have any connection with JSJ. I just pass a msg in this forum for all cheongsters here. Is that wrong? That is what I get and know from the fax that they sent to the hotels. You say that you wanted to asked senior members to take notice of me, then, go ahead. I'm not scared as I do nothing wrong. Yes, I admit that sometimes I do asked for info in this forum and don't tell me that you are so perfect enough not to ask some info from other members here when you started last time. And. I will not admit that I know alot of places like you guys mention in the forum. How would you asked me to contribute in the forum if I only know 1 OKT in kuching and cheong only once in a blue moon unlike you guys here and when I asked no one cares to give some info until one of the member here who is very generous & helpful give me some info, then I can contribute some post that I experienced. I really don't understand you. People are just trying to help and give some info and you see me ike a damn shit here. I know you are senior member here. No need to act like as if you are too perfect here. This is a place for everyone to share info and experience, not a battle field tot at people.

You sure have a way with words. Did you or did you not say you had a fax from 'Jabatan siasatan jenayah'? Since you are in possession of a fax from that place, then you must have connections to that place? Is my English that bad? Since it was the hotels which got the fax, why did you post in your original fax saying you had a fax from that JSJ? You want to create the wrong impression that you have connections to the JSJ?

Secondly, why would the JSJ fax the hotels that they are going on raids? You think the police will announce to the whole world that they are going to raid so and so place and leave evidence for people to point fingers to them? You explain to me.

Use your logic and common sense. If the police are going on raids, they will not fax and warn the hotels. Words of raid may get out through some of the informants to the hotel operators and operators of MP. All operators of entertainment joints have connections with someone in the police department. You think that they like their place to be raided, their girls to be caught and their pictures in the newspapers? Of course not. It would be bad for business and it would scare away existing and potential customers.

Are you trying to help by saying you got reliable information on police raid? For your information, the police conduct raids every day. Read my words carefully. Everyday the police are going around to the MP and hotels.

Do you understand what Ops Cantas Kenyalang is all about? If not, then I suggest that you ask some one who knows what the Operation is all about.

Please do not put words in my mouth. I did not call you a 'damm shit'. If you want to label yourself as such, do so by all means but do not say I say you are such and such.

I never claim to be perfect and again there is no need put words to my mouth to say that I act as if I am too perfect. In any case there no such thing as 'too perfect'.

Ask yourself why no one care to give you any information? Are we obliged to give you information? How many of your blue moon experiences have you posted? Do we have a duty of care to give you information? How do we know who you are? How do we know you are not MIB? Why is it that some members get information and others do not?

There are many regular members here who do not even ask for one bit of information but they give information about the place that they go to. In your case, you have been a reading member of this thread for a few years and in all that time, you ask but never give. Dont tell me that in that time you were reading this thread, you never cheong. In those years of reading this thread, many places were mentioned and dont tell me that you never visited them and if you did visit those places mentioned, why did you not even tell us about your experiences?

Are you trying to get sympathy here? Why do you blame us if we dont provide any information to you? Dont blame us if you dont get any information. Read your post carefully, you say 'no one care to give any info'. Is this a correct form of talking? You are saying that all of us here dont care to give you any information? If no one care to give you any information, then I do apologise on behalf of myself and on behalf all of them for treating you in such a way.

It seems that all of us offend you by not giving you any information.

Miao28
10-28-07, 06:24
Hi,

I was just at Relax a week ago. The PRC now does HJ for minimum fee (RM30 onwards, depending on negotiation skills). Pretty good, not usual fisting but both hands and rubbing effect.

Anyone tried it yet?

There are three Relax in town. I had been to two of them less than a week ago and I didnt see any PRC, so it must be the third Relax.

Askar
10-28-07, 17:46
Did I offend you or what? I never say that I have any connection with JSJ. I just pass a msg in this forum for all cheongsters here. Is that wrong? That is what I get and know from the fax that they sent to the hotels. You say that you wanted to asked senior members to take notice of me, then, go ahead. I'm not scared as I do nothing wrong. Yes, I admit that sometimes I do asked for info in this forum and don't tell me that you are so perfect enough not to ask some info from other members here when you started last time. And. I will not admit that I know alot of places like you guys mention in the forum. How would you asked me to contribute in the forum if I only know 1 OKT in kuching and cheong only once in a blue moon unlike you guys here and when I asked no one cares to give some info until one of the member here who is very generous & helpful give me some info, then I can contribute some post that I experienced. I really don't understand you. People are just trying to help and give some info and you see me ike a damn shit here. I know you are senior member here. No need to act like as if you are too perfect here. This is a place for everyone to share info and experience, not a battle field tot at people.Don't worry about him. He was attacking me over small details in the Sarawak forum as well. I gave a FR and labelled it as 'as promised' and he was all over it like a hawk mentioning that I never promised anything...geez.

Thought I did something to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off. Guess not, and it's just him with a problem.

Silver Twilight
10-29-07, 09:41
Greeting, Newbie to forum here. Was study and working in KL, now I am back to Kuching. And I dunno where can I find the 'Place' to cheonging

My friend introduce me the forum. Yet, I think it might be a while before I can get the info from the expert in the forum. For now, I think I will hav to stay with the regular massage. Sad.

For two months I hav been trying the massage around kuching, I will post the recent two that I been to.

Place: Tribal in Chongling park
Name: cant recall
Race: Iban , think and looks ok
Damage: RM 75 for thai massage n offer rm50 for HJ (whisper to me saying that the boss din allowed them to do it), it’s a ok experience
WIR: yes and I did but with different massage…. Read next

Name: never try to remember
Race: dayak, meaty n look sorry (I am tired so ask for a expert massager)
damage: RM 65 for traditional massage, very good and I enjoy it
WIR: For massage oni, yes

Heard that the newly opening relax centre in CHongling park spend a lot on the renovation, might go and try it this weekend. Will post review later.

Cheeco88
10-29-07, 11:19
Don't worry about him. He was attacking me over small details in the Sarawak forum as well. I gave a FR and labelled it as 'as promised' and he was all over it like a hawk mentioning that I never promised anything...geez.

Thought I did something to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off. Guess not, and it's just him with a problem.I totally agree with you. No use to quarrel over this small matter. His arrogant style only do him good.

Fat Fat Roll
10-29-07, 12:27
Miao28,

Your sounds out exactly what I am going to.

Miao28
10-29-07, 17:57
Hi,

I was just at Relax a week ago. The PRC now does HJ for minimum fee (RM30 onwards, depending on negotiation skills). Pretty good, not usual fisting but both hands and rubbing effect.

Anyone tried it yet?

Which Relax has PRC? I have now checked out the third Relax and none of them have any PRC. Unless there is a fourth Relax in town I am unaware of.

Miao28
10-29-07, 18:04
Don't worry about him. He was attacking me over small details in the Sarawak forum as well. I gave a FR and labelled it as 'as promised' and he was all over it like a hawk mentioning that I never promised anything...geez.

Thought I did something to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) him off. Guess not, and it's just him with a problem.

What have we here? Brothers in arms because the two of you did not like my comments? If I did comment wrongly, then by all means, say so. You made the factual mistake and you are not man enough to take my criticism. Instead you bring your grievance over to this thread.

It only goes to show that some people in this forum think that they can post but they cannot take any criticism.

Miao28
10-29-07, 18:27
I totally agree with you. No use to quarrel over this small matter. His arrogant style only do him good.

Please continue with your one line reports. If you have one hundred sentences, then you will have one hundred reports.

Member #4463
10-30-07, 05:10
What have we here? Brothers in arms because the two of you did not like my comments? If I did comment wrongly, then by all means, say so. You made the factual mistake and you are not man enough to take my criticism. Instead you bring your grievance over to this thread.

It only goes to show that some people in this forum think that they can post but they cannot take any criticism.See your last sentences "It only goes to show that some people in this forum think that they can post but they cannot take any criticism." Thats mean you are also one of it also right?because you also can post and when plp critic you in the forum, you also cant take it and you are also not man enough. your sentence really applies to you. Thats why you reply. If you are in our shoe, you also do the same. We just post threads/reports and you just simply shoot at us as if you owned this forum. Yaa..we are only regular member and you are senior with lots of post. So what?i really don't understand why you like to create chaos. What we do wrong? or you just think that this forum is for you alone?

Turtlez
10-30-07, 08:52
Which Relax has PRC? I have now checked out the third Relax and none of them have any PRC. Unless there is a fourth Relax in town I am unaware of.

Mistyped. It's Borneo Reflexology. The one in Relax (Chonglin Park) girl called J**e is quite a catch. HJ only though.

Eujin
10-30-07, 09:50
Been visited some chicks few days ago. But bro. How do you confirm that the chicks is clean from AIDS? Don you guys are afraid it? Please guide me.

Thanks

Miao28
10-30-07, 12:29
See your last sentences "It only goes to show that some people in this forum think that they can post but they cannot take any criticism." Thats mean you are also one of it also right?because you also can post and when plp critic you in the forum, you also cant take it and you are also not man enough. your sentence really applies to you. Thats why you reply. If you are in our shoe, you also do the same. We just post threads/reports and you just simply shoot at us as if you owned this forum. Yaa..we are only regular member and you are senior with lots of post. So what?i really don't understand why you like to create chaos. What we do wrong? or you just think that this forum is for you alone?

You want to post and you dont want people to criticise you if they think you are wrong.

By all means post all you want, I am putting you on my ignore list and you wouldnt be seeing any more of my comments on your post.

I criticise when I see a factual mistake and you people take it back at me. I was not the one who made the factual mistake.

Again, you put words in my words by saying I own the forum. Why cannot you stick to the matter which is being debated instead of making insinuations at me?

I have no time to debate with people who cannot see the woods for the trees and insist on being right when they are wrong.

I suggest that you put me on your ignore list so that you dont get high blood pressure from reading my irrelevant postings.

Miao28
10-30-07, 12:31
Mistyped. It's Borneo Reflexology. The one in Relax (Chonglin Park) girl called J**e is quite a catch. HJ only though.

Good that you said it was a mistype. For a moment, I thought they had some PRC which they kept hidden some place.

There are three Borneo, one off the Lorong at Jalan Rimba, one at Jalan Chan Chin Aun and one in Temple Street. Which one did you go to?

J**e is a local Dayak right?

Cheeco88
10-30-07, 13:22
"It only goes to show that some people in this forum think that they can post but they cannot take any criticism." Thats mean you are also one of it also right?Great reply. There is one proverb in chinese "Tortise dont laugh at turtle". But I dont know that reply to cat.

Rommance Saga
10-30-07, 13:40
Yo brotherhood of cheongster. This is my first FR.

This OKT I long time never call liao. Went with fren to check stock. She said oso gotta some new cars very pretty. Havent go see see. But I do recommend her I think nice la. Heeee

Name :Ting Ting
Origin: Shanghai
Boobs : C (BIG and nice pink, but a bit hard,...izit the original one? need advice on how to tell if it is the real boobs,.... no XP)
Body: 9/10
Fingering : N/A
Face: 8.5/10 ( See it to believe)
Skin: very fair for northerner.
BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE: 9/10 ( Depends on individual)
Damage : RM180 + RM20 Tip
Wir : will try if gotta extra $$$

Rommance Saga
10-30-07, 13:48
I think I am lucky to be the first one to see the new stock. Just newly arrive to airport as the OKT said to pick her up. Btw, I gotta so poor memory if I gotta FFFF her before. Btw, here is my report.

Name: Can't remember
Origin: Sze Chuan
Boobs : small
Body: 7/10
Fingering : no
Face: 8/10 ( look very innocent )
Skin: very fair
BBBJ : 4/10 (too rushy...very commercial)
AR : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
GFE: 2/10 ( Depends on individual)
Damage : RM160
fWir : no.... too rushy

After my session. I see lots of brothers come seee but no action. Heeeee

Bro. Don't try. Waste of your $$$ nia. I think somewhere else gotta better offer.

Bluebird69
10-30-07, 15:21
There are 4 fl prc in town, RM130 per session. Went to check them out at a hotel, one claimed to be 17 years old, another one 18 years old, one 20 years old, with the remaining one choose not to reveal her age. Look above average, but 4 girls squeeze in a stinking room full of left over food and smell of cigarette , which instantly turn me off.

Prestigejy
10-30-07, 16:20
Been visited some chicks few days ago. But bro. How do you confirm that the chicks is clean from AIDS? Don you guys are afraid it? Please guide me.

ThanksBring the chick to lab and examine. All cost on you. Thank you

Prestigejy
10-30-07, 16:32
There are 4 fl prc in town, RM130 per session. Went to check them out at a hotel, one claimed to be 17 years old, another one 18 years old, one 20 years old, with the remaining one choose not to reveal her age. Look above average, but 4 girls squeeze in a stinking room full of left over food and smell of cigarette , which instantly turn me off.So which girl do you fuck?

Seijaipow
10-30-07, 20:10

Thanks

So many posts asking so many questions in so many places in so few days. Are you trying to increase your number of posts just for the sake of posting?

You ask the same thing in your post #2720 in the Kuala Lumpur thread. In a space of three hours, you cut and paste the same questions and ask them in two different threads.

Are you trying to spam us with your questions?

Your above question would be better off asked in the safe sex topic.

Laowei
10-31-07, 02:12
Great reply. There is one proverb in chinese "Tortise dont laugh at turtle". But I dont know that reply to cat.You have not posted anything of value in this thread. Why stir up the hornet's nest?

Fat Fat Roll
10-31-07, 03:13

ThanksIf we can tell someone with that with a naked eyes i think we will be named "the one" then. Always wear a "shield" for this, you never knew what behind the beauty.

Cheeco88
10-31-07, 09:52
You have not posted anything of value in this thread. Why stir up the hornet's nest?I don't see much valuable thing in this thread too, do you?

Meow Meow
10-31-07, 13:40

ThanksYou will never know until you got it. Wear a cap.

Prestigejy
10-31-07, 16:04
I don't see much valuable thing in this thread too, do you?If you dont see the value here, please don't fuck up those who see the value here. Go away. get the hell out of here.

Laowei
10-31-07, 16:13
I don't see much valuable thing in this thread too, do you?Your one line has insulted all the members who post here. Get out of this thread.

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:37
A MP near to the Hilton Hotel.

Name: Siska
Race: Dayak
Boobs: A small handfull.
HJ: offered
GFE: 6/10
Massage skills: 7/10
Damage: RM 50 + RM 50 for HJ
WIR: Yes

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:39
A MP near the car dealer in MJC

Name: Nana
Race: Chinese
Boons: Sagging and very small
GFE: 7/10
HJ: very enthusiatically offered but I decline.
Damage: RM 45
WIR: No, very money face.

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:41
A MP across the River.

Name: F** Y***
Race: PRC
Tits: Big C cup
HJ: Offered
FK: Offered
Others offered: Nude body slide with oil
Damage: Massage RM 60, extras negotiated RM 70
WIR: Definately Yes.

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:43
MP across the River.

Name: Ah M**
HJ: Offered
Boobs: B cup
Face: 8/10
Extras: RM 50 for HJ
Damage: RM 60 for massage

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:45
The "Old Place'

Name: Char****
Race: Bidayuh
Boobs: Nice big handful
FJ: Offered for RM 80
FK: Offered
BBBJ: Offered
Cat bath: Offered
Sound system: 9/10
Damage: RM 50 massage, RM 80 FJ
WIR: Most definately yes

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:47
MP near K Box

Name: A****
HJ: Offered.
Damage: RM 50 for massage, RM 30 tip for HJ
WIR: No

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:49
MP across Hilton.

Name: Lisa
Boobs: Nice and firm
Body: very shapely
Face: 7/10 CFM look
HJ: Yes, for RM 50
Massage: 7/10
Damage: RM 50 per hour for massage

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:53
MP near the cheapest eatery in MJC, offering RM 2 for economy rice

Name: H***n
Tits: nice to hold, B cup
GFE: 8/10
HJ: offered, asked for only RM 30 tips
Tits sucking: allowed
WIR: Very definately
Damage: RM 45 for massage, RM 30 tips for HJ

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:55
Welcome Saloon has now opened Welcome Reflexology on the ground floor. Now that it has a proper setup for massage, perhaps we can see new ladies there. Hope some brothers will go check it out and let us know

Miao28
10-31-07, 16:56
Had no time to go to 366. Perhaps some kind brothers will inform if there are new stocks there.

Darthy
10-31-07, 21:59
You want to post and you dont want people to criticise you if they think you are wrong.

By all means post all you want, I am putting you on my ignore list and you wouldnt be seeing any more of my comments on your post.

I criticise when I see a factual mistake and you people take it back at me. I was not the one who made the factual mistake.

Again, you put words in my words by saying I own the forum. Why cannot you stick to the matter which is being debated instead of making insinuations at me?

I have no time to debate with people who cannot see the woods for the trees and insist on being right when they are wrong.

I suggest that you put me on your ignore list so that you dont get high blood pressure from reading my irrelevant postings.I think some Bros are like way too sensitive, so what if somebody replies and tells you your report sounds funny or even questions you even, this forum is public domain though, if you can post whatever you want, others have the right to reply and say whatever is on their mind. I'm not blaming Bro Miao for anything at all nor am I blaming anybody, all he did was he replied to your postings. Some Bros do tend to get carried away, so be cool.

If some of the Bros is suspicious of your intentions, you should make it clear that you are also a Bro who's intention in participating is purely for the purpose of sharing and telling stories. That's that, no need to be so overly and critically defensive. If they don't believe you then ignore them, at least that's what Bro Miao is doing.

I can also say that if you can't stand the criticism, then you should just go kiss-off and hide in a jungle and play by yourself or start your own forum. But if say that, I would just be stirring things up and some Bros would just start flaming me for that. I don't want that, I just want to read through, and enjoy myself, maybe learn a few tricks of our "trade". And also no need to be so overly critical, if some other Bros manage to get better treatments or better deals from ML/FL/WL. Today could be my lucky day, while tomorrow might not always be the case. That applies to everybody. If you're lucky then, hooray! If you're not, then what can we or anybody do? You share, and be cool about it.

Miao28
11-01-07, 00:44
Massage at the 'King's Capital' in Chonglin Park

Name: Ch** M**
Boobs: Small
Face: 6/10 looks exotic like local native
Massage: 7/10
Damage: RM 54 something, some change given back
WIR: Yes, to try another

This place is strictly for massage only.

Chairman59
11-01-07, 04:40
A MP near to a lelong type store in MJC. Miao mentioned an old time favorite of mine has now moved her from her former Satok working place. So I could not resist and had to go test drive this car again.

Name: Am****
Body: still sexy after two children
Face: nice sharp features
Ass: shapely ass, good for doggy and spanking
BBBJ: top class
FJ: yes, for RM 100
WIR: yes, but for the BBBJ only.
Damage: RM 50 for massage and RM 100 for FJ

Bring your own condom and tissue to this place.

Chairman59
11-01-07, 07:54
Ruby Health Recovery will be the next new reflexology center offering all the amenities. It has sauna, spa pool, and many individual rooms for massage and foot massage. Many of the rooms for foot massage have LCD TV.

Meow Meow
11-01-07, 12:52
I don't see much valuable thing in this thread too, do you?I want to bite you. Get out here fast.

Cheeco88
11-01-07, 13:07
If you dont see the value here, please don't fuck up those who see the value here. Go away. get the hell out of here.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Fuck is an English word that, as a verb, fundamentally means "to have sexual intercourse with". Its use is generally considered censurable and offensive in most formal circles"

Did I ever F@#* up anyone here? So, next time, dont simple use the word F@#*. The rules is that there should not be offensive word in this forum!

Miao28
11-01-07, 13:57
I think some Bros are like way too sensitive, so what if somebody replies and tells you your report sounds funny or even questions you even, this forum is public domain though, if you can post whatever you want, others have the right to reply and say whatever is on their mind. I'm not blaming Bro Miao for anything at all nor am I blaming anybody, all he did was he replied to your postings. Some Bros do tend to get carried away, so be cool.

If some of the Bros is suspicious of your intentions, you should make it clear that you are also a Bro who's intention in participating is purely for the purpose of sharing and telling stories. That's that, no need to be so overly and critically defensive. If they don't believe you then ignore them, at least that's what Bro Miao is doing.

I can also say that if you can't stand the criticism, then you should just go kiss-off and hide in a jungle and play by yourself or start your own forum. But if say that, I would just be stirring things up and some Bros would just start flaming me for that. I don't want that, I just want to read through, and enjoy myself, maybe learn a few tricks of our "trade". And also no need to be so overly critical, if some other Bros manage to get better treatments or better deals from ML/FL/WL. Today could be my lucky day, while tomorrow might not always be the case. That applies to everybody. If you're lucky then, hooray! If you're not, then what can we or anybody do? You share, and be cool about it.

Darthy, how I hope all the posters are like you, using their brain and logic to discuss a matter. What is the point of having a brain if one does not use it to logically come to a conclusion?

Anyone can criticise another person but one should do it critically and with reasoned and informed logic. A lot of people argue but there is really no substance in their argument.

Anyway I do hope to see some of your posts here about your experiences. You are a man of logic.

Miao28
11-01-07, 14:01
Your one line has insulted all the members who post here. Get out of this thread.

If you dont see the value here, please don't fuck up those who see the value here. Go away. get the hell out of here.

I was quite amazed to see two members posting the same reasoning at around the same time.

Some people have the nerve to say that they dont see value here and yet continue to post here and to criticise and create discord and discontent.

I will therefore say that if people dont find value here, then go find value somewhere else and stop haunting this thread.

Miao28
11-01-07, 14:03
Ruby Health Recovery will be the next new reflexology center offering all the amenities. It has sauna, spa pool, and many individual rooms for massage and foot massage. Many of the rooms for foot massage have LCD TV.

Is this the new one to be opened at Stutong? I have heard of a big one opening soon with many beautiful ladies to do massage.

More MP are in the pipeline in Kuching. When will it stop? Soon we will be known as the MP capital.

Miao28
11-01-07, 14:09
There are 4 fl prc in town, RM130 per session. Went to check them out at a hotel, one claimed to be 17 years old, another one 18 years old, one 20 years old, with the remaining one choose not to reveal her age. Look above average, but 4 girls squeeze in a stinking room full of left over food and smell of cigarette , which instantly turn me off.

The price of RM 130 intrigues me. Normally we have the free lance PRC at RM 100 and RM 150 but this is the intermediate price range.

Those RM 150 were ex workers of mountain mountain and those RM 100 were the older FL PRC.

Who are these newcomers at RM 130?

Miao28
11-01-07, 14:11
The RM 165 place by the river has many new arrivals. Brothers should go check it out. Remember the early bird catches the worm.

Miao28
11-01-07, 14:20
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Fuck is an English word that, as a verb, fundamentally means "to have sexual intercourse with". Its use is generally considered censurable and offensive in most formal circles"

Did I ever F@#* up anyone here? So, next time, dont simple use the word F@#*. The rules is that there should not be offensive word in this forum!

Not only do you not use your brain but you seem not to understand English.

What did Prestigejy write???

If you dont see the value here, please don't fuck up those who see the value here. Go away. get the hell out of here.

Please read carefully, Prestigejy wrote dont "fuck up', meaning not to mess up this thread. Use your two eyes or your four eyes to read carefully. Do you know what is the meaning of 'fuck up'? Since you dont seem to know, then read the defination below.

Quote:

"http://dict.die.net/fuck%20up/

Source: WordNet (r) 1.7

fuck up
v : make a mess of, destroy or ruin [syn: botch, bumble, fumble,
botch up, muff, blow, flub, screw up, ball up,
spoil, muck up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix
up, bollocks, bollocks up, bobble, mishandle, louse
up, foul up, mess up]"

Unquote.

If you cannot even read simple English, then dont even consider criticising someone here. Please dont take the word 'fuck up' out of its context. Prestigejy's sentence should be viewed in its entirety. Dont take something out of its context and attempt to make a criticism.

Prestigejy
11-01-07, 14:20
I was quite amazed to see two members posting the same reasoning at around the same time.

Some people have the nerve to say that they dont see value here and yet continue to post here and to criticise and create discord and discontent.

I will therefore say that if people dont find value here, then go find value somewhere else and stop haunting this thread.Just ignore the rubbish. Move on with forum.

Prestigejy
11-01-07, 14:28
Brothers here,

I fucked the girl. I fucked her ass. I felt so nice fucking her. Do I sound offensive?

Rubbish.

Keraboh
11-01-07, 16:45
I wonder about all the older PRC ML having business. They are more than MILF and less than grannies. Why do people patronise these older PRC in the over 40 age category? What is the attraction about them? It cannot be their beauty. Can anyone enlighten me?

Seijaipow
11-01-07, 17:27
A revisit to cheap places is always a thrill. Firstly, it does not lighten the wallet much. Secondly, there is always a chance of new dishes.

Place: Seven Mile, down a stony road.

Saw many ladies hanging around a wooden shack, sitting under a tree. Picked one who looked presentable. Negotiated a price of RM 30 for FJ. Went inside the wooden shack. It was like a sauna. Basic is the facilities. No mattress. Just a plywood floor. Lady stripped and lie on her back.

Only one position was offered, missionary. Heat was oppressive. My whole body sweated. It was hotter than a sauna. It took a great effort to come.

In all respects, the lady can be considered a good lay. She had big jugs and a tight pussy.

WIR: I would, if there are new younger ladies. Most of the ladies there are middle age or fat/plump but not ugly.

Seijaipow
11-01-07, 17:36
A visit to Ann Ann in Taman Sri mall was unfruitful. Door was locked. I banged on it and a lady unlocked it. I asked for ML. She said I had to wait and she would phone for ML to come. I said no thanks. I told her I wanted instant stock, and not to have to wait for the ML to come.

Fat Fat Roll
11-01-07, 18:13
The price of RM 130 intrigues me. Normally we have the free lance PRC at RM 100 and RM 150 but this is the intermediate price range.

Those RM 150 were ex workers of mountain mountain and those RM 100 were the older FL PRC.

Who are these newcomers at RM 130?Yeah, kinda wondering where is this RM130 pop up?

Those Rm100 also include in mountainx2 stock where they are FL.

I should say FL normally only RM100, why would a RM130 comes up, yet with more choice is available now.

Darthy
11-01-07, 21:04
Darthy, how I hope all the posters are like you, using their brain and logic to discuss a matter. What is the point of having a brain if one does not use it to logically come to a conclusion?

Anyone can criticise another person but one should do it critically and with reasoned and informed logic. A lot of people argue but there is really no substance in their argument.

Anyway I do hope to see some of your posts here about your experiences. You are a man of logic.I did have an FR but that was sometime early last year, and then after that I was not active soon after. Unfortunately I'm now based in KL, I've been somewhat active recently but it's on the KL cheong scene.

I've posted a few FRs in MSF on KL cheong scene, but unfortunately I somehow don't quite like the KL thread on ISG, but I still prefer to check out this particular thread to find out how the Kuching scene is like.

How I wish I was back in Kuching, checking out the cheong scene back home though. But hopefully I will be back in Kuching for Christmas, we'll see. Keep up the good work. I am a strong believer in the spirit of sharing. So share and be merry.

Miao28
11-02-07, 02:09
A visit to Ann Ann in Taman Sri mall was unfruitful. Door was locked. I banged on it and a lady unlocked it. I asked for ML. She said I had to wait and she would phone for ML to come. I said no thanks. I told her I wanted instant stock, and not to have to wait for the ML to come.

Go try the Sanfung barber saloon in the same area. You might strike it lucky.

Bluebird69
11-02-07, 12:42

Who are these newcomers at RM 130?
That's is my question too. Got this contact from a friend who work in hotel. She told me got some fl prc stay at her place and can adjust for me to test drive. Maybe the prc are charging 100 but my friend add on 30 for herself? or the other way round they actually charging 150 but my friend adjust it to 130? Anyway, already sent the contact to some of the brothers here, if any of the brother here do test drive remember to post fr.

Miao28
11-02-07, 13:13
Yeah, kinda wondering where is this RM130 pop up?

Those Rm100 also include in mountainx2 stock where they are FL.

I should say FL normally only RM100, why would a RM130 comes up, yet with more choice is available now.

FFL, I thought the ex mountain mountain stock were charging RM 150 the last time I saw them two or three weeks ago.

Meow Meow
11-02-07, 14:30
A revisit to cheap places is always a thrill. Firstly, it does not lighten the wallet much. Secondly, there is always a chance of new dishes.

Place: Seven Mile, down a stony road.

Saw many ladies hanging around a wooden shack, sitting under a tree. Picked one who looked presentable. Negotiated a price of RM 30 for FJ. Went inside the wooden shack. It was like a sauna. Basic is the facilities. No mattress. Just a plywood floor. Lady stripped and lie on her back.

Only one position was offered, missionary. Heat was oppressive. My whole body sweated. It was hotter than a sauna. It took a great effort to come.

In all respects, the lady can be considered a good lay. She had big jugs and a tight pussy.

WIR: I would, if there are new younger ladies. Most of the ladies there are middle age or fat/plump but not ugly.I wonder this place got night services or not. If got night services, I may go there and have a try.

Fat Fat Roll
11-02-07, 17:45
FFL, I thought the ex mountain mountain stock were charging RM 150 the last time I saw them two or three weeks ago.Yeah they are at that RM150, but now it seems it increase too, now is RM160, maybe "protein" is going up for the market price? So the rate will be higher.

Miao28
11-03-07, 01:08
I wonder about all the older PRC ML having business. They are more than MILF and less than grannies. Why do people patronise these older PRC in the over 40 age category? What is the attraction about them? It cannot be their beauty. Can anyone enlighten me?

I can only think of two reasons. First the patrons are 'Ah Pek' so they prefer someone of their own age that they can talk to about old times. Secondy, these older ML may charge cheaper as to attract the certain category of customer.

Miao28
11-03-07, 01:10
I wonder this place got night services or not. If got night services, I may go there and have a try.

I dont think you understand what this place is all about. It is in a squatter area. It has no electricity and no water in those kind of sheds that they do business in. At night got only mosquitoes to suck your blood there.

Miao28
11-03-07, 01:19
[b]Name :Ling Ling

FFL, are these ex workers of mountain mountain still around?

Miao28
11-03-07, 14:33
There is this girl. She fuck many men. But every man she fuck is her boyfriend. You cant blame her for having many boyfriends can you? Any brothers here ever hear of this reason for a lady fucking many man and claiming each time that the man she fuck is her boy?

Meow Meow
11-03-07, 15:15
There is this girl. She fuck many men. But every man she fuck is her boyfriend. You cant blame her for having many boyfriends can you? Any brothers here ever hear of this reason for a lady fucking many man and claiming each time that the man she fuck is her boy?I want to be this girl boyfriend. Tell me where go find such girl.

Prestigejy
11-03-07, 16:10
There is this girl. She fuck many men. But every man she fuck is her boyfriend. You cant blame her for having many boyfriends can you? Any brothers here ever hear of this reason for a lady fucking many man and claiming each time that the man she fuck is her boy?Haha. They can even claimed that every man she fucked are her husband. She will tell every man Wow, you got the biggest dick i have ever see in the world. Same old story.

Limhocksun
11-03-07, 16:57
Hi Guys,

Will be in Kuching next week and will be staying in Crown Plaza Riverview (CPR), any good place around the CPR and any good FL contcts to share.

Thanks in advance

Notiguy
11-03-07, 17:35
There is this girl. She fuck many men. But every man she fuck is her boyfriend. You cant blame her for having many boyfriends can you? Any brothers here ever hear of this reason for a lady fucking many man and claiming each time that the man she fuck is her boy?That's odd. But I would think its a good indication that shes a working woman?

Fat Fat Roll
11-03-07, 19:44
FFL, are these ex workers of mountain mountain still around? I am not sure. Might be around, but most of them more than a month, I guess soon will be more new stock coming in.

Laowei
11-04-07, 02:07
There is this girl. She fuck many men. But every man she fuck is her boyfriend. You cant blame her for having many boyfriends can you? Any brothers here ever hear of this reason for a lady fucking many man and claiming each time that the man she fuck is her boy?

To admit to being fucked by many men is an indication that she may be involved in the 'game' of hooking. To confess to being fucked by her boyfriend is to convey that she is desirable as a sexual object.

It is a rare thing that a proper lady would admit to her past sexual history. Which man would want to hear about his girlfriend's former lovers, and even, worse, her former sexual exploits?

Notiguy may be right in inferring that she may have been a working woman who is trying to cover up her past history.

Prestigejy may have hit it on the dot by saying that every man that she sleeps with is her 'husband'. There is no shame in sleeping with your man but very shameful to admit that you are a former working lady.

Mannnn
11-04-07, 08:09
Yes, I known one ML that says she likes that customer and this customer. So she fuck lor. What's wrong she said. She also says that customer is good and this customer is good. So she also let them fuck lor. She also says she love that customer and love this customer. So in the end free fuck lor. What's wrong she said again. She want to earn some fast money but is afraid to be called a prostitute.

Mannnn
11-04-07, 08:21
I want to be this girl boyfriend. Tell me where go find such girl.
Meow Meow, you are young and you don't know the f game well. It's no good to become this girl boyfriend. Better to remain as a normal customer.

Hairy Timun
11-04-07, 08:33
Meow Meow, you are young and you don't know the f game well. It's no good to become this girl boyfriend. Better to remain as a normal customer.

I think our friend Meow x2 meant it as to wanna try for the free FJ rather than really wanna be her boyfriend. But I really don't understand some punters who'd try this kind of dangerous game. I would opt for the normal P4p anytime. If I want real GFE, I'll go see my real girl friend. Just my two sen.

Miao28
11-04-07, 09:17
I want to be this girl boyfriend. Tell me where go find such girl.

Meow Meow, it is better you pay as you go. It will save you a lot of headache later on.

It is a brave man who will play with fire. Playing with the lady's heart is more dangerous than playing with fire or stepping into the lion's den. If you are not careful, you will be eaten alive literally. Your wallet will also suffer in the process.

Miao28
11-04-07, 09:22
Yes, I known one ML that says she likes that customer and this customer. So she fuck lor. What's wrong she said. She also says that customer is good and this customer is good. So she also let them fuck lor. She also says she love that customer and love this customer. So in the end free fuck lor. What's wrong she said again. She want to earn some fast money but is afraid to be called a prostitute.

If the ML dont have a thick skin, then it is better that she not become a prostitute. Men go to prostitute for sex, not for love, and prostitute give sex, and not make love.

Fat Fat Roll
11-04-07, 12:56
Meow Meow, it is better you pay as you go. It will save you a lot of headache later on.

It is a brave man who will play with fire. Playing with the lady's heart is more dangerous than playing with fire or stepping into the lion's den. If you are not careful, you will be eaten alive literally. Your wallet will also suffer in the process.I totally agree with this, don play with fire. Some word really make it happend, never try never know, but I should tell you better not to try, as this have been happend to some of our frends, including me, myself. You at least need a 2-3K in hand to feed them in 1-2 weeks.

Seijaipow
11-05-07, 02:09
I totally agree with this, don play with fire. Some word really make it happend, never try never know, but I should tell you better not to try, as this have been happend to some of our frends, including me, myself. You at least need a 2-3K in hand to feed them in 1-2 weeks.

I always go for the cheap pay as you go. The feeling is the same.

However for a rich man, if they can afford it, then it is not a problem for their wallet. But it creates other problems for them if the girl extorts money from them later on if they are married.

Seijaipow
11-05-07, 02:11

Your ML broke all the rules. Rule No. 1 is never to fall in love with the customer. Rule No. 2 is always to take money and never give free fuck. Rule No. 3 is never to be afraid to be called a prostitute. There is no shame in earning a living by opening her legs.

I think your ML is abnormal.

Meow Meow
11-05-07, 05:20

It is a brave man who will play with fire. Playing with the lady's heart is more dangerous than playing with fire or stepping into the lion's den. If you are not careful, you will be eaten alive literally. Your wallet will also suffer in the process.Meow Meow here is listening to all brothers advices and teachings.

Thank you.

Miao28
11-05-07, 12:27
The KL Chinese freelance who used to be at Somerset Gateway charging RM 100 a shot is back here for a short visit until end of the week.

Senior members who wish to test drive this car again, please PM to me for her contact details or otherwise contact her directly if you know her number.

Kucing 169
11-05-07, 14:43
Brother the KL gal is nice for fj, BJ & HJ. My crazy friend ask for with out condom & she accept too.

Miao28
11-06-07, 01:30
Brother the KL gal is nice for fj, BJ & HJ. My crazy friend ask for with out condom & she accept too.

Here is another example of someone who is trying to fuck up this thread.

You have no idea who I am talking about. I gave no names at all. Only I know who I am referring to.

Yet you post what you consider to be a wisecrack and say what you have no knowledge about. Why even bother posting what you posted at all in the first place? What do you hope to gain at all from your post?

Another one for the ignore button.

Ershrc99
11-06-07, 09:48
I'm new here. Pliz guide me in this forum.

Kucing 169
11-06-07, 10:50

Another one for the ignore button.Is up tp you want to believe or not. May be some one think only they story is real but other is not.

Mannnn
11-06-07, 14:41
Do you know which girl is Miao28 refering to? Don't simply mess things up. Your crazy friend take which girl? What is the girl name? What is the last two digits of her mobile phone? Which hotel is she staying now?

Fat Fat Roll
11-06-07, 16:55
The KL Chinese freelance who used to be at Somerset Gateway charging RM 100 a shot is back here for a short visit until end of the week.

Senior members who wish to test drive this car again, please PM to me for her contact details or otherwise contact her directly if you know her number.
I great she is coming back, I have to check back my phone for the number, hope I am not losing it. She is brilliant girl as Miao and Mann Taiko said so.

Miao28
11-06-07, 18:40
I great she is coming back, I have to check back my phone for the number, hope I am not losing it. She is brilliant girl as Miao and Mann Taiko said so.

FFL, she has changed her number a few times already. If you need the number, do not hesitate to PM to me.

For the price that she charges, it is one of the better deal in town.

Miao28
11-06-07, 18:42
Anyone try out the Kui Lin reflexology two blocks behind the Pizza Hut in Jalan Song?

Hope some hard working brother will check out the place and offer a FR.

Miao28
11-06-07, 18:43
In a cafe in Jalan Song there are many sexy PRC ladies which you can negotiate for a fee and take them for a test drive. Any recommendations for the ladies there?

Miao28
11-06-07, 18:45
I'm new here. Pliz guide me in this forum.

How about giving us some of your cheong FR?

Normad2020
11-07-07, 03:16
My Dear Friend, it is wiser to learn the tricks of the tread (posting on the forum) first from the more senior and experience brothers, rather than becoming like a "young" hot-blooded BULL that goes about banging its head until it bleeds and yet is not able to get out of its confinement.

As a new member to the forum (ISG), may I suggest that you tone-down your aggressive approach and participate/contribute useful information so that other brothers might enjoy reading. I can assure you that most of us who are members of this forum are reasonable people who just want to share our "exploits :-)" and also to read the great experience of other fellow cheonging brothers.

My Dear Friend, it is better to make friends amongst brothers here who shared similar interest rather than be "casted" as an outcast. Believe me, if you are friendly and contribute willingly to the forum, the senior brothers here (especially Miao28 and Mannnn) are "walking dictionary" on the world that gave birth to this great forum.

I hope that this negative energy that have been created by what have been written will be taken as a lesson learnt by all brothers. I also hope that Senior Brothers will give another chance to our new Friend so that we can add another member to our ever growing family.

To My Dear Friend, shall we start fresh and lets together enjoy participating in this great forum and go forth and conquer the "gentler world".

Cheers, normad2020.

Nothingcool
11-07-07, 08:57
FFL, she has changed her number a few times already. If you need the number, do not hesitate to PM to me.

For the price that she charges, it is one of the better deal in town.Just wonder if I may have the contact please!

Babeslayer
11-07-07, 09:16

You have no idea who I am talking about. I gave no names at all. Only I know who I am referring to.

Yet you post what you consider to be a wisecrack and say what you have no knowledge about. Why even bother posting what you posted at all in the first place? What do you hope to gain at all from your post?

Another one for the ignore button.Well said Miao28. Only you know who you are refering to. Non of us NEWBIE here know it. So, what do we hope to gain from your post? NOTHING. I wonder why even bother posting it at all in the first place?

Enlighten us please.

BS

Babeslayer
11-07-07, 09:33
MP near traffic light at Jalan Batu Lintang

Number: 08
Origin: PRC (Fujian)
Boobs: 32B
HJ: NOT offered
BBBJ: NOT offered
FJ: NOT offered
Massage skills: 7/10
Damage: RM 58

This place got 10 female massager and 1 male massager. More coming in this month. Massage is at 2nd floor and all the massager lives at 3rd floor.

Miao28
11-07-07, 18:49
Well said Miao28. Only you know who you are refering to. Non of us NEWBIE here know it. So, what do we hope to gain from your post? NOTHING. I wonder why even bother posting it at all in the first place?

Enlighten us please.

BS

If you even bother to read my post carefully, this is what I said.

I asked senior members to contact me, for those senior members who havent tried her before.

As a Newbie, you would have learnt that there was a Chinese freelance offering RM 100 FJ, in case you were not aware.

What are you complaining about? That FR was a notice to the senior members who have earned their stripes by posting FR.

Do you have a problem with my notice to the senior members?

Miao28
11-07-07, 18:54
This place got 10 female massager and 1 male massager. More coming in this month. Massage is at 2nd floor and all the massager lives at 3rd floor.

Foot massage is on the ground floor, body massage on the first floor and thai massage on the second floor and the third floor are the worker's quarters.

As you go up the staircase, the left side is for male customers and the right side is for female customers.

The place is called Golden Sands (in Chinese) or Jana Wawasan as it is otherwise known.

Miao28
11-07-07, 19:04
The Satok MP with many foreign workers was wiped clean. Nine employees gone to eat curry rice for a while. Even the locals were not spared.

Take heed of the next change of the monsoon winds.

Prestigejy
11-08-07, 02:12
I asked senior members to contact me, for those senior members who havent tried her before.

As a Newbie, you would have learnt that there was a Chinese freelance offering RM 100 FJ, in case you were not aware.

What are you complaining about? That FR was a notice to the senior members who have earned their stripes by posting FR.

Do you have a problem with my notice to the senior members?I am not even senior member. I am newbie also. But the different is i do post forum, and Miao never fail me by providing useful info. What do you say all the same level newbie with 1/2 posts?Remember i am a newbie.

Kucing 169
11-08-07, 03:05
Anyone try out the Kui Lin reflexology two blocks behind the Pizza Hut in Jalan Song?

Hope some hard working brother will check out the place and offer a FR.Kui lin have 5-6 ml. 2 are young & good looking. If you neo can get what you want. Sory cause my english is not very well so please forgive me just give bit info cause I go for last week.

Fat Fat Roll
11-08-07, 07:30
The Satok MP with many foreign workers was wiped clean. Nine employees gone to eat curry rice for a while. Even the locals were not spared.

Take heed of the next change of the monsoon winds.Thanks for the news bro, mountainx2 stock have stop in half way to here as the monsoon winds stripes up, I will aim for the great ones then.

Meow Meow
11-08-07, 13:51
Is there any MP in Kuching that can take out the ML? If got, how is the charges? What to do with her if can take out? Meow Meow want to learn.

Thank you.

Meow Meow
11-08-07, 14:02

Take heed of the next change of the monsoon winds.Senior brother Miao28, you mean the local also had to eat curry rice. Why is the local not spared?

Miao28
11-09-07, 00:40
Senior brother Miao28, you mean the local also had to eat curry rice. Why is the local not spared?

By the locals not spared, I meant that they were 'up car' to help in the investigations. Of course locals will not eat curry rice if they were not caught with their pants down inside the place.

But being caught with their pants down, then it is big trouble.

Prestigejy
11-09-07, 06:22
But being caught with their pants down, then it is big trouble.Ya agree. Especially you are with Nasi Lemak and Jais was doing their job. I think to avoid this is to choose the correct time for cheonging. Eg. 6-7 pm. I guess all the officer will be hungry at that time.

Meow Meow
11-09-07, 13:09
Ya agree. Especially you are with Nasi Lemak and Jais was doing their job. I think to avoid this is to choose the correct time for cheonging. Eg. 6-7 pm. I guess all the officer will be hungry at that time.And also from midnight onwards because all the officer will be sleeping in their home. Many MP now open till past midnight.

Actserv
11-09-07, 13:37
Went to the shopping complex at new Rock Road. Was walking around looking for computer accessories at the same time looking around and went to the 5th Floor. Found out that there is a MP at the 5th Floor offering Thai Massage. Wanted to go in but was lock. Anyone being there?

Miao28
11-09-07, 18:57
And also from midnight onwards because all the officer will be sleeping in their home. Many MP now open till past midnight.

Meow Meow, you got it wrong. Those officers are active after midnight. The later it gets, the more dangerous it gets. In Miri recently, they even raided a small Inn at midnight and caught the WL.

Miao28
11-09-07, 18:59
Is there any MP in Kuching that can take out the ML? If got, how is the charges? What to do with her if can take out? Meow Meow want to learn.

Thank you.

Outcall MPs are available along Jalan Borneo. Many others also have outcall e.g Tribal Remedy.

You bring the ML to dinner etc.

Meow Meow
11-10-07, 03:21
Outcall MPs are available along Jalan Borneo. Many others also have outcall e.g Tribal Remedy.

You bring the ML to dinner etc.Oh! that's great. We had a instant girlfriend. Can bring her go everywhere to show to our friends. Can take her party also.

Tigerwolf
11-10-07, 04:16
Havent been to Rasa Sayang. How is the lady drinks and how much is charge per hour of GRO company? Just curious. Anyone been there?

Actserv
11-10-07, 10:53
There is going to be a new MP opening up soon along Kuching Airport Road. Drove past the area and saw the renovation in progress. This one seem to be quite big. If I am not wrong will occupy 4 or 5 shop lost and having two floors. The supply definitely exceeds the demand now.

Miao28
11-13-07, 17:50
Name :Jia Jia
Province : China - Shen Zhen
Boobs : 33C (Nice to hold~ That's how it feel)
Fingering : 7/10 (She didn't deny)
Spanking : 5/10 (She didn't deny it too)
BBBJ : 10/10 (Deep Throat, Reverse BJ, Gagged)Without CAP!!!
The Most amazing is that, she use FIRE and ICE technique~!!!!!
AR : 9/10 Sweet (Soft)
FJ : 8/10 (surprisingly she is tight and suction, Easy to wet )
Damage : RM150 worth!! even a MP now also charges higher than this!
Sperm land : Shielded...
Wir : definately

This is the new mummy in town, but I guess she should be leaving soon. She have another three girl, but i will try her, This Jia jia is very Skill and talented!

FFR, is this Jia Jia back? It seems she is now offering RM 100? Is it true? I couldnt believe my ears when I asked the price and the WL said RM 100 and when I asked her name she said Jia Jia. My friends with me also heard the price RM 100 so it cannot be that we all heard wrongly. Is there another Jia Jia? This Jia Jia that I am referring to looks over 30 years old and has big knockers. Not sure if it is the same one as yours above, but it is the number that you gave me to call. This Jia Jia is a bit plump. Auntie looking, if I may say so. I am not sure what you mean by American MILF look? You mean auntie fashion?

Seijaipow
11-13-07, 19:06
Crusing along Padungan Road late one night. It was past one PM. Saw a shape of a lady lurking in the shadows. Stopped the car and was greeted by a lady asking if I was looking for a female companion. I asked how much and she said RM 70. Feeling horny and with no other hope of release so late, I agreed.

Walked up five storeys to the top of this hotel. Lady has ample size tits. she allowed all positions and was friendly. A bit skinny. However, the pussy was nice and tight and juicy.

She told me that she normally start business after ten PM when the five foot way was cleared of foot traffic. She operate from the place near the big cat statue.

In my opinion, it is worth a try as the service is good.

Fat Fat Roll
11-14-07, 07:31
FFR, is this Jia Jia back? It seems she is now offering RM 100? Is it true? I couldnt believe my ears when I asked the price and the WL said RM 100 and when I asked her name she said Jia Jia. My friends with me also heard the price RM 100 so it cannot be that we all heard wrongly. Is there another Jia Jia? This Jia Jia that I am referring to looks over 30 years old and has big knockers. Not sure if it is the same one as yours above, but it is the number that you gave me to call. This Jia Jia is a bit plump. Auntie looking, if I may say so. I am not sure what you mean by American MILF look? You mean auntie fashion?Yeah buddy, the previous jia jia is kinda mess up, maybe I listen to my little head talk, so I am a bit confuse, for sure she is a MILF but another kind of MILF. Sorry bro if this stock have been making your appetite went wrong for a week. But the Fire and Ice MILF is back now, just call the same one and she will know, you said you want ICE and FIRE. She will knows.

Laowei
11-15-07, 00:32
A recent kopi tiam discussion popped up the other day. Are big breasted WL or KTV ladies easier to tackle than their small breasted counterparts? Big breasted ladies seem to intimidate some men and they seem more haughty and stuck up but is this conception true? What are the brothers' experiences here with big breasted ladies? I would like to have our experienced brothers' views.

Monokoro
11-17-07, 10:58
Another reflexology opening soon at Jln Kempas. At the 101 Shoplot (near the new Choice Premier supermarket). occupying 5 shoplots.

So many centre opening around Kuching. I have one within walking distance from my office. Now another one within walking distance from my house.

Blowpipe
11-17-07, 16:31
Brothers in Arms. Would summarissing the top spots in Kuching be advisable here? I mean we can always compare notes with regards to the List that I have and that you have. Howevre it would be good to compare notes. However if we do that it would spoil the market. We would be doing a job for the 999 fellas to bust.

Lonely Kch Guy
11-18-07, 05:32
Hi,

I am a newbie here.

I'm hoping to learn more from you all.

Thanks

Prestigejy
11-18-07, 14:31
Brothers in Arms. Would summarissing the top spots in Kuching be advisable here? I mean we can always compare notes with regards to the List that I have and that you have. Howevre it would be good to compare notes. However if we do that it would spoil the market. We would be doing a job for the 999 fellas to bust.Strange statements. First you said you want to expose the list but you said you are well aware of the consequences of your action. So what do you want exactly?

Miao28
11-19-07, 01:36
Brothers in Arms. Would summarissing the top spots in Kuching be advisable here? I mean we can always compare notes with regards to the List that I have and that you have. Howevre it would be good to compare notes. However if we do that it would spoil the market. We would be doing a job for the 999 fellas to bust.

If you would like to give us your list, by all means do so.

In case you havent read this thread thoroughly, all the places have already been mentioned by the brothers here concerned.

Please start by giving us the list that you have.

Kevin82
11-22-07, 02:16
Last week went to try the Lavandar MP because haven't try this MP before.

When went upstair, the MP using the security door need press the bell then the inside worker help you to open the door. When i'm inside the MP quit disappointed because almost 1/2 are China aunty. The casher there pick 1 for aunty for me. WTF.

Name : No Ask
MS : 6/10
Roaming : Can
BBJ : No Ask
HJ : Yes RM30.00
Total Pay : MS RM50.00 + HJ RM30.00

Normad2020
11-22-07, 08:12
I was browsing through the forum and found this little posting....

A recent kopi tiam discussion popped up the other day. Are big breasted WL or KTV ladies easier to tackle than their small breasted counterparts? Big breasted ladies seem to intimidate some men and they seem more haughty and stuck up but is this conception true? What are the brothers' experiences here with big breasted ladies? I would like to have our experienced brothers' views.

Brother Laowei, in my limited years of cheonging in Asean region, I have never had problem with regards to attitudes of Big Boob girls. In fact, I found that I get along very well with them as long as I adopt a friendly attitude and be a gentleman. I have to admit that I am a sucker for Big Boobs.....hahaha

Really, big boobs ladies (especially with firm natural breast) are a must try for the uninitiated brothers. Once you have experienced those "firm and gentle giants" on your body, suck them in your mouth and see them bounce when she is top-riding........, you would want more :-)

I for one will go for a big boob lady 9/10 times; the exception being that there are occassionally ladies who enticed my interest in other areas that I will want to try them. That my friends, is my "two cents worth".

Hope I have not offended anyone with my comments (especially brothers who loves small boobs....hehehehehe)

Cheers
normad2020

Miao28
11-22-07, 13:58
The Jia Jia mentioned by Fat Fat Roll is a big boob lady but the downside is that the boobs are not natural. Jia Jia claimed that she paid RM 17,000 for the boobs job. This is a very high price for a boob job.

So much for those big boobs China dolls. How many customers does she need to have just to pay for those big boobs? If the customers knew her boobs were fake, she would lose many customers. I prefer real big boobs, not fake tits.

Miao28
11-22-07, 14:00
Really, big boobs ladies (especially with firm natural breast) are a must try for the uninitiated brothers. Once you have experienced those "firm and gentle giants" on your body, suck them in your mouth and see them bounce when she is top-riding........, you would want more :-)

I agree with you but if the big boobs sag and are droopy, then it is a real let down. Firm upright big boobs are hard to find.

Normad2020
11-23-07, 01:56
Brother Miao28, you are correct. When they are big and sagging, it is a real let-down. That is why it is important to catch them young. Big breast are best on ladies who possessed the following qualities:

(a) Age between 18-22yo;
(b) Body slender but not skinny;
(c) Boob size best able to retain its firmness past 22 yo is normally around 34C. Those with 36C or bigger will start sagging when they hit into their mid-20s (Law of Gravity); and
(d) Girls with slightly darker skin I find are able to retain their boob firmness for longer period than those with fair skin. I know of one Bidayuh lady in Kuching who is in her early 30s but she has one firm pair of beautiful 34C boobs to die for. I have had the pleasure of her company several times both in Kuching and KL but she has since gone steady with a childhood sweetheart (about 2 months back) and I heard that they might be getting married. I wished them well and I envy the man who can possess her all to himself...lucky a***hole... hahaha

However, if the girls have had a breast enlargement done, than all bets are off. Surgically enlarged boobs are not very nice to squeeze as you can feel a slight hardness especially on the top portion and along the nipple zone.

Big natural boobs are pleasant to the sight, firm whilst at the sametime soft and warm to the touch, gentle to a squeeze and best of all nice to suck....hehehehe

The above is my opinion and does not represent the stance of the general male population.

Cheers
normad2020

I agree with you but if the big boobs sag and are droopy, then it is a real let down. Firm upright big boobs are hard to find.

Apple Black
11-23-07, 14:36
May I know wads all the short form stand for? Ex the wad CPR PRC bla bla. LOL

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Miao28
11-23-07, 20:04
May I know wads all the short form stand for? Ex the wad CPR PRC bla bla. LOL

May I know what you are trying to prove by your post above? Why do you spell the word for word and what as wad? Obviously you know what CPR mean, how else did you find that abbreviation? You are not serious in not knowing the meaning of PRC but you obviously know the meaning of LOL. Come off it.

Miao28
11-23-07, 20:10
A new reflexology is now open in MJC called RD Reflexology, just above the snooker shop and opposite D & D.

Miao28
11-23-07, 20:12
Mayfair has undergone renovations and is now open for business. They now have individual cubicles. Let us hope their new stock is an improvement over their previous offerings.

Miao28
11-23-07, 20:21
Your post of 11-22-07, you said,

Last week went to try the Lavandar MP because haven't try this MP before.

When went upstair, the MP using the security door need press the bell then the inside worker help you to open the door. When i'm inside the MP quit disappointed because almost 1/2 are China aunty. The casher there pick 1 for aunty for me. WTF.

Name : No Ask
HJ : Yes RM30.00
Total Pay : MS RM50.00 + HJ RM30.00

But in your post of more than a year ago on 05-16-06 , report #949, you said

Yesterday i went to Lavender MP after i read the Bakuteh post. When i reach there around 5, i saw 5 ML there i think all of them are chinese. I choose one call Sohia, went to the new massage room, i think just build one because i went last time dont have. The ML asking me how long wanna to massage, i say 1 hour, but she say got promotion this month add another RM 10 then can get extra 30 min. The massage skill soso only. but the HJ quit good (slow and stady). Total damage massage RM60 + RM20 Tips.

Am I seeing things?

Blowpipe
11-23-07, 20:32
If you would like to give us your list, by all means do so.

In case you havent read this thread thoroughly, all the places have already been mentioned by the brothers here concerned.

Please start by giving us the list that you have.Thank you to members Pres & Miao who have responded. My point exactly... some of the places are mentioned in codes, like The Old Place, The Place by the River etc. So if I mention the actual business premise names like the famed Blue Sky (which is closed so I can just say it here). We wold not want to spoil our friends' market here.

Bogel
11-24-07, 00:12
Your post of 11-22-07, you said,

But in your post of more than a year ago on 05-16-06 , report #949, you said

Am I seeing things?Lavender than and now is different. Sophia have left and the menu is mainly PRC. You can arrange to "Ta-Pow" the aunty after work.

The Old Lavender is now renamed.

Miao28
11-24-07, 19:16
Lavender than and now is different. Sophia have left and the menu is mainly PRC. You can arrange to "Ta-Pow" the aunty after work.

The Old Lavender is now renamed.

Kevin82 said he had not been to Lavender before and the two posts that I cut and pasted showed that he had been to Lavender a year before. Unless he meant that he had been to the old Lavender and not to the new Lavender.

Old Lavender is now called Sunflower. Sophia is still at the Sunflower.

Miao28
11-24-07, 19:16
Thank you to members Pres & Miao who have responded. My point exactly... some of the places are mentioned in codes, like The Old Place, The Place by the River etc. So if I mention the actual business premise names like the famed Blue Sky (which is closed so I can just say it here). We wold not want to spoil our friends' market here.

There is talk that Blue Sky may reopen.

Mannnn
11-25-07, 13:22
A few months ago, I catch a shark fish to rear in my aquarium. I divided my aquarium in two partitions. One side is the new shark fish and the other side
is my gold fishes and arowanas. Day passes day and months passes months. The shark fish had grown in size because I feed her the most. Actually I spoilt her. The shark fish took advantage of my kind heart and show her proudness to my poor gold fishes and arowanas.

The sadness of the faces of the gold fishes and arowanas told me. I told myself this shark fish cannot stay in this aquarium any longer because she may break my aquarium. She is quite aggressive and hot tempered at some times. She was also a very good actress and script writer.

I know it won't be an easy task to remove the shark fish from the aquariun. I and with the help of senior brother Miao28 and the gold fishes and arowanas
team up and remove the shark fish from the aquarium. It was quite complicated at first because the shark fish want to take her own life. I and pussycat tame her down by frightening her to take her to the police station. Commiting suicide is a criminal offence. Later the gold fishes and arowanas talk a lot with her to soften her more. Although the shark fishes is proud to them, the gold fishes and arowanas put down their difference and be friends as they were before.

Later the shark fish called me to her room and she agreed to be removed from the aquarium. I was glad that she accept the fact and don't put too much troubles for all of us. I wish this shark fish to be able to find a new life and new home soon.

Brother Miao28, thank you!

Miao28
11-26-07, 01:22
A few months ago, I catch a shark fish to rear in my aquarium. I divided my aquarium in two partitions. One side is the new shark fish and the other side
is my gold fishes and arowanas. Day passes day and months passes months. The shark fish had grown in size because I feed her the most. Actually I spoilt her. The shark fish took advantage of my kind heart and show her proudness to my poor gold fishes and arowanas.

The sadness of the faces of the gold fishes and arowanas told me. I told myself this shark fish cannot stay in this aquarium any longer because she may break my aquarium. She is quite aggressive and hot tempered at some times. She was also a very good actress and script writer.

I know it won't be an easy task to remove the shark fish from the aquariun. I and with the help of senior brother Miao28 and the gold fishes and arowanas
team up and remove the shark fish from the aquarium. It was quite complicated at first because the shark fish want to take her own life. I and pussycat tame her down by frightening her to take her to the police station. Commiting suicide is a criminal offence. Later the gold fishes and arowanas talk a lot with her to soften her more. Although the shark fishes is proud to them, the gold fishes and arowanas put down their difference and be friends as they were before.

Later the shark fish called me to her room and she agreed to be removed from the aquarium. I was glad that she accept the fact and don't put too much troubles for all of us. I wish this shark fish to be able to find a new life and new home soon.

Brother Miao28, thank you!

Bro Mannnn, it was the least that I could do to help with the difficult situation.

You must now take immediate steps to remove the shark fish from your private aquarium. This is a very important part of the solution. Whatever you do, do not let the shark fish remain in that aquarium anymore. It is very easy to get a new place for the shark fish. There are many other aquarium to rent for that shark fish to go to.

The shark fish is guilty of many criminal offences, not among least is the attempt to commit suicide. However it is part of her ploy to frighten you. Threatening you is another offence. We shall not go into the many offences.

Having voiced out your personal situation here is part of your way of coming to term with your loss and separation. I wish you better luck in your future endeavors.

Kevin82
11-26-07, 04:50
Bro Miao28,

Mayb i make you confuse, the passed report i pass is old Lavender now named Sunflower. The latest report i posted is a new Lavender ground floor is cafe called "Dong Guan Xi Guan" next to it is POPware. Sorry to make u people confusing.

Kevin82 said he had not been to Lavender before and the two posts that I cut and pasted showed that he had been to Lavender a year before. Unless he meant that he had been to the old Lavender and not to the new Lavender.

Old Lavender is now called Sunflower. Sophia is still at the Sunflower.

Monokoro
11-26-07, 17:33
The country height resort was raided late last nite.

All the fishes are transferred to govt funded aquarium.

Kevin82
11-27-07, 06:56
Normally go to the informal MP the ML massage skill no very good. As well this ML, But she have one skill I personal quit like it’s when she finished massage your back side before you turn over to the front side she will massage your ball from the back. Wooo rally feel high and good. Rozzi also using the same skill.

Name : Siau Yi (Small Rain)
Face : Pretty 8/10
Body : Average 8/10
MS : 7/10
HJ : Yes RM25.00
Total Pay : MS RM55.00 + HJ RM25.00

Name : Rozzi
Face : So so 6/10
Body : Small 6/10
MS : 7/10
HJ : Yes RM25.00
Total Pay : MS RM45.00 + HJ RM25.00

Dezstylez
11-27-07, 08:55
hey there peeps!

i will be visiting sibu and kuching and am in need of your expert advice on happenings (you know what i mean) there. i've never been to these 2 cities before. i'm eager to explore and taste some local cuisine!!!

where to look, contacts, damages, etc.

thank you!

Monokoro
11-27-07, 15:19
Experienced the infamous Jia Jia. Ya, she did the fire n ice thing. quite shiok.first time experience. She was using Listerine (saw a huge bottle in the shower) and hot water.

Wouldn't say she has MILF look (as reported by other members but looks is a subjective matter..eye of the beholder) definitely late twenties, early thirties. Fair and smooth skin with a rose tatoo below the belly button (maybe a turn on for some)

She brought along two friends. Bigger boobs but more auntie look.

Name: Jia Jia
Origin: PRC
Boobs: 6/10 Small but firm (i'm not good at bra size)
FK: Small kiss allowed
BJ: 8/10 (Fire n ice but no suction, maybe cos got water inside her mouth)
Fingering: allowed
FJ: 8/10
GFE: Yes
WIR: Maybe....
Damage: RM100

Dezstylez
11-28-07, 06:24
Thanks for the input Monokoro. A 100 bucks a pop is value for money! I've never tried the Fire and Ice session before but have heard loads of fun feedbacks from those who have tried.

I have read reviews on the one they call Jia Jia and she is definitely worth a try. Not to forget her friends. Hope they are all up for a threesome or moresome ;)

Question: How do I contact her? Where should I go?

Bogel
11-29-07, 06:46
Thanks for the input Monokoro. A 100 bucks a pop is value for money! I've never tried the Fire and Ice session before but have heard loads of fun feedbacks from those who have tried.

I have read reviews on the one they call Jia Jia and she is definitely worth a try. Not to forget her friends. Hope they are all up for a threesome or moresome ;)

Ooopssssssss SHHHHHHH. You have only 2-TWO-DUA-LIONGKO post. Unless you know the tai kor here, never ask. Oh if you ask, than you must be Taiko Tai.

Dezstylez
11-30-07, 04:03
Thanks for your advice Bogel. I believed everyone here has to start somewhere somehow. I, myself am not a Taiko nor I would want to claim as one. I admit that I am a newbie!

My understanding of Forums are to share input and experiences. Experts (or Seniors) advising (or tipping) newbies and vice-versa.

I would definitely share my experience in this Forum if I can first go through the experience in both Sibu or Kuching.

As per your advice Bogel, I will however start to share my experience in other cities/countries.

Pooka
11-30-07, 09:39
I'm new on reporting here but just try to share, The fire and Ice that I had experience is in China (Zhuhai), maybe I should not report in this kuching thread but just to share my experience. It started by going into a MC which look very high class, the captain show us around and explained all the packages available. I took the most expensive one. Into the room with mirrors all around, girls line up for you to choose, then to business.

Firstly bath, laying down at a waterproof bed and the girl wash and clean all part of you with their boobs and natural brush. Yeah the pubic hair. Feel nice.

Then fire and ice- started by bringing in a big tray with all kind of stuff. Started by Listerine, then milk, then ice, then hot water, then ice, then some popping candy (candy that pops when you put in your mouth), then another type of candy that looks like corn and she put into the mouth and roam around your anal area, then ice and hot water again and by the time your bro feeling little bit of numb the CD was on you without you knowing it. Suddenly she give you a cowride which scared you to death (because you do not know you got the CD on), whewww.the rest is routine. The damaged RMB 280 that’s around RM 140.

Just to share

Uncle Ci
11-30-07, 12:37
Hi there,

I'm Uncle Ci and I'm new up here. Need help finding FL's. Can someone give me hint's on where I can fish.

Thanks.

Uncle Ci
11-30-07, 12:43
Hi there,

It's my first day up in here and I've been reading everything here. From what I see you and Viper are like Big Bosses in here, I need hint's on where I can find FL's here in Kuching.

Thanks men.

Notiguy
11-30-07, 16:55
Greetings bros.

Long time no post long time no action.

Having read Bro Miao's report on Lisa, I decided to check out Relax.

Unfortunately Lisa wasn't working so chose a local ckt instead.

Name : Shirley
Race : local ckt
Face: 6/10
Body: voluptuous? chubby
Boobs : B cup.
Massage : 6.5/10
h/j : 6.5/10
gfe : Not bad, very chatty, laughs alot so some bros may not like it. Allows roaming and fk.
Damage : RM50 (1 hour massage) and RM50 (for the extra)
Wir : maybe.

Stay safe bros.

Miao28
11-30-07, 16:57

If you will pay the subscription to the owner of this website Jackson, I would be most willing to reciprocate your support for this forum by sending you the number of Jia Jia via the PM system.

May I ask if you are an American?

Miao28
11-30-07, 17:23
The two most famous BBBJ givers formerly at Satok is now at two places in MJC. One is A***** and the other is L***. Do check it out. A and L are the names of the BBBJ experts.

Mannnn
12-01-07, 11:14
Went to a place near 3rd mile. Walk-in and the ask for body massage. The ML say here 50 and there 60. I asked what 50 and 60. She replied that 50 is separated by curtains and 60 is room. Oh! I want room. She lead me to the room and I went in. Took off my shirt and pant. Lay face down and she start to massage me. After massaging a while she slip her hand under my underwear and rub. She asked if that will make my underwear oilly. I replied will and she said want to take off underwear. I said okay and she took off my underwear.

She continue to massage me and after a while I asked her if got HJ or not. She replied yes and said she will do it later when finish massage. After finishing massaging she called me to turn over. I turn over and face up and she asked me if I want HJ or BBBJ. I said BBBJ and she start to...

Place: N
Name: Ma Ping
Boobs: A
Body: 6/10
Massage: 5/10
Autoroaming: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 4/10
Damage: RM60 (massage) + RM100 (BBBJ)

Miao28
12-01-07, 12:18
Went to a place near 3rd mile. Walk-in and the ask for body massage. The ML say here 50 and there 60. I asked what 50 and 60. She replied that 50 is separated by curtains and 60 is room. Oh! I want room. She lead me to the room and I went in. Took off my shirt and pant. Lay face down and she start to massage me. After massaging a while she slip her hand under my underwear and rub. She asked if that will make my underwear oilly. I replied will and she said want to take off underwear. I said okay and she took off my underwear.

She continue to massage me and after a while I asked her if got HJ or not. She replied yes and said she will do it later when finish massage. After finishing massaging she called me to turn over. I turn over and face up and she asked me if I want HJ or BBBJ. I said BBBJ and she start to...

Place: N
Name: Ma Ping
Body: 6/10
Massage: 5/10
Autoroaming: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 4/10
Damage: RM60 (massage) + RM100 (BBBJ)

Bro Mannnn, welcome back to cheong life again after your short hiatus and sojourn from this thread.

Is not RM 100 a bit much for BBBJ or is it the going rate nowadays?

Miao28
12-01-07, 12:24
Jokers, please leave this thread.

As I was chatting with Notiguy this morning via chat program, there seems to be no end of Jokers here who think they are being funny in this thread with their wisecracks and what not.

You Jokers can play all you like and no one will reply to your posts.

Have a nice day ahead.

Mannnn
12-01-07, 12:45
Bro Mannnn, welcome back to cheong life again after your short hiatus and sojourn from this thread.

Is not RM 100 a bit much for BBBJ or is it the going rate nowadays?
Long time no cheong ma! So don't know the going rate. I thought she can give a super BBBJ but to only find a so so skills only. Indon is still the best and affordable fish to taste.

Mannnn
12-01-07, 12:46
Jokers, please leave this thread.

As I was chatting with Notiguy this morning via chat program, there seems to be no end of Jokers here who think they are being funny in this thread with their wisecracks and what not.

You Jokers can play all you like and no one will reply to your posts.

Have a nice day ahead.
Brother, who is the Joker here?

Mannnn
12-01-07, 12:52
Hi there,

I'm Uncle Ci and I'm new up here. Need help finding FL's. Can someone give me hint's on where I can fish.

Thanks.
Oh! Ci. I got FL numbers but how to give it to you. Have you subscribe yet? Do it now quick. Jackson need your support. Thanks!

Mannnn
12-01-07, 12:58
Greetings bros.

Long time no post long time no action.

Having read Bro Miao's report on Lisa, I decided to check out Relax.

Unfortunately Lisa wasn't working so chose a local ckt instead.

Name : Shirley
Race : local ckt
Face: 6/10
Body: voluptuous? chubby
Boobs : B cup.
Massage : 6.5/10
h/j : 6.5/10
gfe : Not bad, very chatty, laughs alot so some bros may not like it. Allows roaming and fk.
Damage : RM50 (1 hour massage) and RM50 (for the extra)
Wir : maybe.

Stay safe bros.
Is this Shirley the ex Chaopaya ML?

Notiguy
12-01-07, 18:14
Is this Shirley the ex Chaopaya ML?Hello brother mannn,

Long time no see :)

She's a local ckt from what she told me. Other than that I am not sure of her working background. She did mention that she was working in kl. But she could have told me that she was an angkasawan: P for all I know. LOL.

Miao28
12-02-07, 01:06
Is this Shirley the ex Chaopaya ML?

Mannnn, Notiguy is referring to the Relax opposite the Five Star Hotel. Perhaps this is a new Shirley. The ex Chao Phraya Shirley was at the C L P Relax. She may have moved to this Relax. It may be one and the same Shirley.

Miao28
12-02-07, 01:09
Brother, who is the Joker here?

Like a pack of cards, the Joker is the clown. It is not the Aces or the Spades or the Clubs or the Diamonds. It is the one with no name and which can be any other card.

I think with your experience here, you should be able to figure out the Joker(s).

Miao28
12-02-07, 01:12
Long time no cheong ma! So don't know the going rate. I thought she can give a super BBBJ but to only find a so so skills only. Indon is still the best and affordable fish to taste.

Inflation has not caught up in the cheong world. If any, the prices are dropping due to the numerous competition. So nowadays, always ask the price and tell them what you are willing to pay, not what they are asking. It is a buyers' market now. Buyers have the bargaining power. The sellers are powerless against the combined might of the buyers.

Uncle Ci
12-02-07, 11:38
Oh! Ci. I got FL numbers but how to give it to you. Have you subscribe yet? Do it now quick. Jackson need your support. Thanks!I'll do that soon, aite. So anywhere i can get nice massage with HJ, BBBJ and FJ? I really need some action.

Hairy Timun
12-02-07, 14:18
Very busy but managed to sneak some time to visit ND. Forgot the name of the ML but she complained that there's hardly any biz nowadays. Like what the other bros said previously, it really is a buyer's market out there. She said that I was the first customer in two days for her. The massage is really quite below par. I'd give her only 4/10 for massage. But then she literally begged me to let her do HJ so that I'll tip her. I said I wanted BBBJ. She said that the tip'll be 100. I straight away asked her to go fly kite. In the end, she relented to do it for 50. BBBJ skills, not so good. Probably a 6/10. It's ovious she's not used to doing it. But I did CIM because I didn't give her any warning! Hehehe. She didn't complain or anything, just spat it into the towel.
When I was leaving, I felt kinda sorry for her as she said that she'll be back to China soon and that she didn't make that much money. And since I've CIMed, I tip her another 20. She was really grateful.
Sometimes, it's funny. These PRC used to charge like 50 for HJ, 100 for BBBJ etc. Nowadays, they'll gladly settle for a 50 bucks BBBJ. And an extra tip of 20 really makes them grin from ear to ear.
I've been too busy to really cheong nowadays. Thank goodness for the bros here who keeps me updated as to the local scene! Thanks again.

Miao28
12-02-07, 17:52
Very busy but managed to sneak some time to visit ND. Forgot the name of the ML but she complained that there's hardly any biz nowadays. Like what the other bros said previously, it really is a buyer's market out there. She said that I was the first customer in two days for her. The massage is really quite below par. I'd give her only 4/10 for massage. But then she literally begged me to let her do HJ so that I'll tip her. I said I wanted BBBJ. She said that the tip'll be 100. I straight away asked her to go fly kite. In the end, she relented to do it for 50. BBBJ skills, not so good. Probably a 6/10. It's ovious she's not used to doing it. But I did CIM because I didn't give her any warning! Hehehe. She didn't complain or anything, just spat it into the towel.
When I was leaving, I felt kinda sorry for her as she said that she'll be back to China soon and that she didn't make that much money. And since I've CIMed, I tip her another 20. She was really grateful.
Sometimes, it's funny. These PRC used to charge like 50 for HJ, 100 for BBBJ etc. Nowadays, they'll gladly settle for a 50 bucks BBBJ. And an extra tip of 20 really makes them grin from ear to ear.
I've been too busy to really cheong nowadays. Thank goodness for the bros here who keeps me updated as to the local scene! Thanks again.

Hairy cucumber, if I need a good negotiator, I know where to find one. Prices are indeed falling as proven by you. It was naughty of you to CIM without warning but you were kind to give her the extra RM 20.

By the way, what is the Hanyin Pinyin for BBBJ? Hope some one will enlighten me here.

Nowadays you can get FJ for a RM 50 tip if you know the right places to go.

Bro Mannnn, your wallet would have been thicker by RM 50 if you had made the same bargaining technique as Hairy cucumber.

This should serve as a wake up call for the silent brothers here, who I know are reading this thread, not to pay too much and make those WL lazy and ask for big tips all the time. The time of the big fish and big meat is over. Now it is a free for all and those who offer the best bargain will get the best business.

Thanks for the update on the latest pricing for the goods and services offered.

Miao28
12-02-07, 18:15
There is at the moment a shark fish at loose from Mannnn's aquarium. Some people have indicated that they would like to fish for this shark fish. I would suggest that under no circumstances that one go fishing for this variety of Sambas shark fish as it is very dangerous. This kind of shark uses black magic to avoid capture in the aquarium and even if captured, the person who captures this kind of shark will suffer from all kinds of supernatural hallucinations.

In spite of all my talisman, I seldom go near this kind of sharkfish as I do not know what kind of magic it possesses. A cat may have nine lives but I do not intend to sacrifice any of my lives to challenge the power of this kind of Sambas shark fish.

Laowei
12-02-07, 18:33
A friend of mine suffers not from impotence but from a case of delayed ejaculation. He tells me that he takes a long time to come whenever he has sex, be it with his wife or his lady companions. He asks me if there is any cure and I would like to seek the advice of the brothers here. How can he hasten his lovemaking?

Dezstylez
12-02-07, 20:36
If you will pay the subscription to the owner of this website Jackson, I would be most willing to reciprocate your support for this forum by sending you the number of Jia Jia via the PM system.

May I ask if you are an American?Thanks Miao28. Point taken. Will consider supporting.

Big Boy
12-04-07, 00:57
Was feeling bored and horny, so thought of paying a visit to a few famed areas in town. Visited Ann Ann in town, only 1 stock at 3pm. She didn't look great. The pricing was good, but will visit another time when there is more stock. The Tau Kay Nio asked me to leave my number.

Was quite disappointed after that visit, then wanted to go to Eroma, but decided against it as it was too near Ann Ann. So, took a stroll to Hu Bei. a few ladies were visible, so took Annie. Opted for an hour's massage. Had a good massage as she had strong hands, but no hanky panky. Anyway came out relaxed and revitalised.

Silly me for giving the tau kay nio of Ann Ann my number and she was calling me all night to say that stock came in, come and collect an all nighter. Aduhma, tired and stressed from work, no more mood la.

Will be going back to Ann Ann for another round. Hopefully got more stock.

Fetish
12-04-07, 01:43
Miao brought me to a new secluded place yesterday. You must have the OKT telephone number and the OKT must have your number in his HP if you want to go there. The statistics are as follows,

Name: Can’t remember, my little brother did all the thinking at that moment of time.
Race: Indon
Skin: 9/10 (very smooth, the 1 was deducted due to the tone colour)
Milk Container: 9/10 (Firm and just the right size, a lot of babies will be happy to suck it dry)
Service: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
Freshness: 10/10 (Have you ever eaten a fish fresh from the sea?)
WIR: Big yes
Damaged: RM100 (Value for money)

Mannnn
12-05-07, 09:41
A friend of mine suffers not from impotence but from a case of delayed ejaculation. He tells me that he takes a long time to come whenever he has sex, be it with his wife or his lady companions. He asks me if there is any cure and I would like to seek the advice of the brothers here. How can he hasten his lovemaking?
Hello Laowei, tell your friend just enjoy the sex session. The longer the better. Why make it faster?

Mannnn
12-05-07, 09:49
Miao brought me to a new secluded place yesterday. You must have the OKT telephone number and the OKT must have your number in his HP if you want to go there. The statistics are as follows,

Name: Can’t remember, my little brother did all the thinking at that moment of time.
Skin: 9/10 (very smooth, the 1 was deducted due to the tone colour)
Milk Container: 9/10 (Firm and just the right size, a lot of babies will be happy to suck it dry)
Service: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
Freshness: 10/10 (Have you ever eaten a fish fresh from the sea?)
WIR: Big yes
Damaged: RM100 (Value for money)
Went to the secluded place. Indeed value for money. Still very very fresh. Live fish.

Name: A

Miao28
12-05-07, 12:16
Hello Laowei, tell your friend just enjoy the sex session. The longer the better. Why make it faster?

Too long a sex session is painful. The lubricant dries up. Maybe his friend got a psychological problem inhibiting his ability to ejaculate.

Cping
12-05-07, 15:46
Hello every Taiko,

I am new here.

I am here a lot about shadow, any one mind to intro something about shadow? or any other FR and which ML.

Thanks

Mannnn
12-06-07, 11:34
Went to the secluded place again.

Name: Mary
Face: 7/10
FK: Excellent
BBBJ: 8/10
Fingering: Good Feel
Daty: Yes
Sound system: 8/10
Pussy: Tight and wet
Missionery: 8/10
Doggy: 8/10
Cowgirl: 9/10
Overrall FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage: RM120

Monokoro
12-06-07, 16:31
Went to Kui Lin Reflexology at Jalan Song this afternoon with a friend. They are having xmas promotional rate now, 1hr dry massage is RM42, with oil is RM47. We opt for 1/2 hour which is RM25 (just to try the skill of the ML). The place is nicely done with individual massage room as well as open foot massage are.

They have 8ML there. The one I have not a great looker (but have a cfm attitude) massage skill is quite good, body bending and all sorts. As we only opt for 1/2 hour, didn't negotiate for other service. I'm sure is on offer but depends on the ML as my friend's ml didn't hint anything but mine one did.

Good option for a quick 'lunch break' escape. Ohya, they also give a "buy 9 get 1 free" card.

Notiguy
12-08-07, 09:39
Greetings brothers.

Had some time last week and thanks to bro. Miao, managed to give the infamous jia jia a try.

Looks: 7.5/10 to me.
Body: Slim and very nice
Boobs: firm, b cup? felt real.
Height: About 5'4 - 5'5 est.
Cbj: 7/10, was quite good but way too short.. she said that cbj makes her wanna puke :P so i mentioned that she has to make up for it which she did.
F/j: 7/10 .Was a bit lazy to start. Was only on top for a bit when she asked me to change. After a while it improved and she really got into it.
Gfe: 8.5/10 I guess this was to make up for the lack of cbj. Felt very nice and comfortable. Non rushy at all might i add.
Damage : RM100
WIR: PRobably to try out her other friend

She actually mentioned if i wanted to shuang fei for rm200 but i politely declined :P Prefer one on one. If it were two on one, i suspect I would have finished in half the time heh.

I noticed some pretty big bruises on her right shoulder and below her arm. She told me she was 'pinched' by some 'brother' who i guess was a fan of the hard love? I personally don't condone that. It wasn't an issue for me, but I think some guys might be put off by the bruises.

Oh and she told me that their usual M.o was to ask for the money up front (but I paid after) and one guy gave her a RM50.00 note and a RM1.00 note and she only found out when the guy left and that she called him up but he never came back to pay her.

I really hope that she was either lying or that the guy made an honest mistake, cause that's quite terrible.

That's all for now. Stay safe everyone.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Miao28
12-08-07, 12:09
Hello every Taiko,

I am new here.

I am here a lot about shadow, any one mind to intro something about shadow? or any other FR and which ML.

Thanks

I am old here and I dont know know much about shadow. Why dont you introduce something about shadow since it is you who posted the question?

Do you understand what is the meaning of fishing for information?

There is no one called taiko here and there are no taiko here.

Miao28
12-08-07, 12:12
Went to the secluded place again.

Name: Mary
Face: 7/10
FK: Excellent
BBBJ: 8/10
Fingering: Good Feel
Daty: Yes
Sound system: 8/10
Pussy: Tight and wet
Missionery: 8/10
Doggy: 8/10
Cowgirl: 9/10
Overrall FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 10/10
Damage: RM120

I was not at the secluded place but I was at a certain Mannn's aquarium which has many nice fishes. Unfortunately the aquarium is closed as of today to outsiders.

Many thanks for the use of the aquarium. It is very good for swimming with the gold fishes.

Miao28
12-08-07, 20:12
Fetish told me about a little gem called Ah Chern. Fetish, dont keep it all to yourself and share your Ah Chern with your brothers here.

Mannnn
12-09-07, 06:38
Fetish told me about a little gem called Ah Chern. Fetish, dont keep it all to yourself and share your Ah Chern with your brothers here.
Viper Z also told me about a little gem called Ah Chern. Viper Z, don't keep it all to yourself and share your Ah Chern with your brothers here.

Joe Ling
12-09-07, 10:53
Does any one know where the Ling Ling/ Ting Ting from Shanghai go ?

Yo brotherhood of cheongster. This is my first FR.

This OKT I long time never call liao. Went with fren to check stock. She said oso gotta some new cars very pretty. Havent go see see. But I do recommend her I think nice la. Heeee

Name :Ting Ting
Origin: Shanghai
Boobs : C (BIG and nice pink, but a bit hard,...izit the original one? need advice on how to tell if it is the real boobs,.... no XP)
Body: 9/10
Fingering : N/A
Face: 8.5/10 ( See it to believe)
Skin: very fair for northerner.
BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE: 9/10 ( Depends on individual)
Damage : RM180 + RM20 Tip
Wir : will try if gotta extra $$$

Fat Fat Roll
12-09-07, 11:07
Viper Z also told me about a little gem called Ah Chern. Viper Z, don't keep it all to yourself and share your Ah Chern with your brothers here.I guess big taiko Viper Z should come over to show us.

Monokoro
12-09-07, 18:38
Notiguy,

Didn't she give you the Fire and Ice BBBJ? (please refer my previous post on Jia Jia). You mention she only give you CBJ. Wander if we encountered the same Jia Jia or there are two Jia Jia around.

Oh ya, the Jia Jia I had has a rose tattoo below the belly button until the public hair. Did your Jia Jia have it?

A funny thing happened. I accidentally called Jia Jia (got her number mixed up with someone else's number) and when she pick up the phone, I was asking for "Is this Mr. xxx?" in english. She answered, "Salah! Salah!"

Hmm, guess the PRCs are starting to learn our Bahasa now (could be useful if unfortunate to end up in the lock-up)

Boobs 711
12-10-07, 16:44
Does any one know where the Ling Ling/ Ting Ting from Shanghai go ?There is a Ling Ling from Shenzhen in C*T* massage in Miri yesterday. Nice boobs and body. Face is so so. Pity she has red flag so cannot test drive.

Miao28
12-11-07, 01:37

After Fetish told me about the Ah Chern, I went personally to check it out.

I was greeted by one horny porno star looking WL who is in her thirties. Big boobs and very meaty all over and horny all over too. Unfortunately this sort of experienced porno star is not to my star and I beat a hasty retreat.

Unless you like to be fucked by one very very experienced lady who has fucked millions of men, Miao would not recommend it.

But if you have not experienced a porno star and you like big boobs, then go for it.

Miao would recommend Ah Mui from the same stable. Ah Mui is petite, the girl next door look, nice tits and is from Kwangchow.

Chairman59
12-11-07, 02:20
Miao brought me to look at a stable of horses, one of which was Ah Chern, the Macau cantonese speaking porno star. As we entered her stable, we were greeted by the horny horse who proceeded to rub us all over in an attempt to let down our defences so that we would buy her mare's services. However such horniness is not to our taste and we proceeded to go to the next stable to look at another species of horses.

This new horse is a Kwangchow horse, cantonese speaking too. Her name is Ah Mui and she is from a family of peasants. However she is very sweet looking, nice eyes and cute face, someone whom you can bring home and show to mama.

Name: Ah Mui
Nationality: PRC
Province: Kwangchow
BBBJ: Superb 8/10
FK: not given, but allowed peck on lips and cheeks
Boobs: Small size A to B cup
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Catbath: very excellent, lick the whole body.
Fire and Ice: using long bath hot water and cold water
Overall: 8/10
WIR: Yes, highly recommended to the brothers here.
Damage: She asked for RM 180 but after we spoke to the owner, we were allowed RM 160 for the mare's services.

Chairman59
12-11-07, 02:27
Miao also brought me to the much talked about secluded place. There are four ladies working here. I took a petite looking lady with long hair.

Name: Eva
Nationality: mixed Iban
Boobs, big, B to C cup
Working experience: only three months.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10, no complain even though I fuck her for half an hour
FK: allowed
Styles: doggy, missionary, cowgirl
WIR: yes but also want to try her friends
Damage: RM 100, very value for money.

She told me that she sold her virginity for RM 3 K three months ago. I inspected her pussy and I saw that it was pink color. Very seldom that you get to see a pink pussy.

Chairman59
12-11-07, 04:20
Another new reflexology center with PRC ladies, no difference from the rest. This one has MILF, which comes as no surprise. That is the standard of PRC that we get here. Anyone know of a reflexology center with sweet young PRC masseuse?

The touch of health reflexology center is behind Hock Lee center. Some of the ladies working there are ex Borneo workers.

Prestigejy
12-11-07, 06:29
Was there last week with a friend. Thanks for your help Miao.

I took Evra same as Chairman

BBBJ:2/10
GFE:1/10

AT the time i took her, she was extremely tired and claimed to have taken some medicine or drugs.

Damage:100.

With this I attach some pictures

Chairman59
12-11-07, 09:59
For a satisfying massage, try the Ruby Health Recovery at Jalan Setia Raja. Many beautiful Chinese massage ladies from Dalian here.

Miao28
12-11-07, 12:48
There are new arrival at the secluded place. Those who have seen the new stock and have test driven, please give a FR.

Turtlez
12-11-07, 16:43
Hi. Is the secluded place as follows:

After exiting wisma bapa, turn left, go straight until you see parking, turn right into small lorong, reach junction and turn left for about 100 yards. There's a wooden house with dead van there?

Thanks. Am going to try next week when I am in kuching.

Miao28
12-12-07, 01:09

After exiting wisma bapa, turn left, go straight until you see parking, turn right into small lorong, reach junction and turn left for about 100 yards. There's a wooden house with dead van there?

Thanks. Am going to try next week when I am in kuching.

It is certainly not as you described. That must be your own secluded place?

Actserv
12-12-07, 02:03
Hi,

This is my first post so hope you guys would give me some advice. I having a meeting around MJC area last Friday and felt tired. So, look around the area and saw this foot reflexology centre at the corner of the shop at MJC. It seems to be a new place. So went in and was greeted by the one guy wo then ask me whether I wanted massage by lady from China. So I went in and was brought to the massage area. Quite a number of rooms in there, enclosed.

A massage lady claim to have just arrive the day before. Started off massaging my back. Massage skill was quite good. I rate it 7/10. She didnt talk much and only anwer what I ask and did not try to stirke a conversation. After approximately, 40 minutes, she ask me to turn around and massge my hand. Soon after that, she whether do I want a HJ.. I ask how much and she said RM50. As she said she is new so, I give it a try.. HJ was skill was quite good.. using both hands. After finishing her job, I got dress up and ask her to help me to pay. She said to pay her the RM50 first and settle the massage charges outside. Here are some info for you all:

Look : 6/10
Massage Skill : 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Damage : RM55 (massage)+RM50(HJ)
FR : Didnt ask
WIR : Yes

Maddog123
12-12-07, 03:32
Hi,

Where is this secluded place that is so much talked about?

Turtlez
12-12-07, 07:25
Haha. There's one NL there too. Decent FJ. Have another place near Trivoli too.

Notiguy
12-12-07, 14:38
Notiguy,

Didn't she give you the Fire and Ice BBBJ? (please refer my previous post on Jia Jia). You mention she only give you CBJ. Wander if we encountered the same Jia Jia or there are two Jia Jia around.

Oh ya, the Jia Jia I had has a rose tattoo below the belly button until the public hair. Did your Jia Jia have it?

A funny thing happened. I accidentally called Jia Jia (got her number mixed up with someone else's number) and when she pick up the phone, I was asking for "Is this Mr. xxx?" in english. She answered, "Salah! Salah!"

Hmm, guess the PRCs are starting to learn our Bahasa now (could be useful if unfortunate to end up in the lock-up)Hello bro monokoro,

It's the same Jia jia. The CBJ was my request. Usually opt for CBJ instead.

Hornbill7
12-12-07, 17:10
Not a bad place, nice deco.

Try 2 MLs already, both from North east of China (Dalian and HeiLungJiang), good skill and friendly.

They got "king" style package which consist of Chinese, oil, and Japanese style massage in 1.5hrs.

They also have 2ML (double fly) massage you at the same time, of course the charges is double.

Price are reasonable for a place like this. Chinese 58, Oil 68, Japanese 78.

For a satisfying massage, try the Ruby Health Recovery at Jalan Setia Raja. Many beautiful Chinese massage ladies from Dalian here.

Miao28
12-13-07, 12:34
Haha. There's one NL there too. Decent FJ. Have another place near Trivoli too.

I am lost here. What is Trivoli? Oh dear I must be getting old.

Miao28
12-13-07, 12:35
Hi,

Where is this secluded place that is so much talked about?

Mad dog, you have been a member here for years and this is your first post. Why have you not posted any of your adventures in all these years?

Doom Day
12-13-07, 15:44
Red ruby,

Just open less than a month, the best lookin gal is the receptionist frm sibu, min min. Haha.

Laowei
12-13-07, 18:24

Try 2 MLs already, both from North east of China (Dalian and HeiLungJiang), good skill and friendly.

They got "king" style package which consist of Chinese, oil, and Japanese style massage in 1.5hrs.

They also have 2ML (double fly) massage you at the same time, of course the charges is double.

Price are reasonable for a place like this. Chinese 58, Oil 68, Japanese 78.It is better that you take one lady at a time. Two ladies in one hour would cost you double. One lady for an hour followed by another lady for another hour would cost you the same but you get double the time. Unless you are short of time and long in cash would you then take two ladies at once.

Laowei
12-13-07, 18:32
Miao also brought me to the much talked about secluded place. There are four ladies working here. I took a petite looking lady with long hair.

Name: Eva
Nationality: mixed Iban
Boobs, big, B to C cup
Working experience: only three months.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10, no complain even though I fuck her for half an hour
FK: allowed
Styles: doggy, missionary, cowgirl
WIR: yes but also want to try her friends
Damage: RM 100, very value for money.

She told me that she sold her virginity for RM 3 K three months ago. I inspected her pussy and I saw that it was pink color. Very seldom that you get to see a pink pussy.Some one paid Three Thousand to deflower a virgin. You paid One Hundred for a broken in house with experience. If I were you, I would be the one who paid the One Hundred rather than the one who paid the Three Thousand. The One Hundred Man would enjoy more than the Three Thousand Man.

Is a pink pussy and pink nipples a good sign? Some girls are still virgin but they dont have pink nipples.

Laowei
12-13-07, 18:35
Hello Laowei, tell your friend just enjoy the sex session. The longer the better. Why make it faster?My friend feels frustrated as he cannot seem to ejaculate in spite of all his pumping. Perhaps he suffers from a mental incapacity to ejaculate in normal time. I dont know if it is a problem with him or a problem with a particular girl that he is with. He wants to come but he cant seem to come.

Maddog123
12-14-07, 05:27
Mr. Miao 28, I’ve been reading this forum for some time now and never reported anything. Probably because my experiences (or lack of it) pales in comparison with other tai kohs here. I have duly given myself 2 hard slaps to the face for my selfishness.

Anyway, here goes.

Went to Red Ruby one fine afternoon last week. First thing that strike me is this place is PRC joint and the receptionist is the most delectable looking one. Establishment is spanking new and nicely decorated. MLs were all wearing neat uniforms, which usually means no hanky panky here!

Anyway, opted for one hour full body massage at RM68. Was led by a ML to a room upstairs. Was given a robe and shorts to change. ML exited room while I was changing (another bad sign). Room was small but nice, with dim lights and soft music. One complaint though, with the huge amount of $ they spend on deco, why not buy those type of massage table with a hole for the face while lying down? I always end up with a stiffer neck after a massage than before!

So massage commences. I requested to use no oil (have to go back to work!). ML was a bit surprised by this and teased me a bit. Massage skills were ok, friendly chit chat. Finally asked me to turn over, sad by my side and massaged my arm. Stroked the smooth pale skin of her arm. Was rewarded by a coy smile and giggle. So popped the question, any extras? Answer was no. I pointed to my hard on. Another coy smile and giggle. But still no. WTF!!? But she asked me to come back next time between 10am to 12pm. Buy one package, free one package. Any extra if I come back next time? She didn’t answer, just smile and continue massage. The way things were going, I’m not hopeful.

Anyway, proceed to pay at counter. Did I mention the receptionist was HOT! Caught a nice glimpse of her cleavage (very smooth and white!!) when paying.

Well, long story short, Red Ruby is no jewel in my book ‘cos no extras provided. Too bad. But the place and the massage was nice.

Prestigejy
12-14-07, 09:49

Thanks. Am going to try next week when I am in kuching.Where is Wisma Bapa? What a name! Can enlighten me?

Notiguy
12-14-07, 17:25
Where is Wisma Bapa? What a name! Can enlighten me?That's where the CM comfortably sits.

Laowei
12-14-07, 19:45
Where is Wisma Bapa? What a name! Can enlighten me?He means his father's house? Enlighten me too.

Laowei
12-14-07, 19:46
Red ruby,

Just open less than a month, the best lookin gal is the receptionist frm sibu, min min. Haha.Is this the same as Ruby Health Recovery in Jalan Setia Raja?

Miao28
12-15-07, 02:27
Is a pink pussy and pink nipples a good sign? Some girls are still virgin but they dont have pink nipples.

One should not put too much emphasis on the color of the ladies' genitalia. It is like asking for a lady with a lighter skin over a lady with a darker skin. What is important is the services that the lady is able to provide. What use is a lady with a skin like porcelain if she is arrogant, stuck up and worse of all, a bad service provider? Look not at the exterior but at the interior.

Miao28
12-15-07, 02:29
Room was small but nice, with dim lights and soft music.

I was there a few times but I didnt hear any soft music in my room. I did get to see a LCD television though.

Miao28
12-15-07, 02:36
Red ruby,

Just open less than a month, the best lookin gal is the receptionist frm sibu, min min. Haha.

The best looking receptionist is the one at Golden Sense. Long legs, slim body, beautiful face and nice hair. Formerly it was known as Jana Wawasan.

Miao28
12-15-07, 02:37

Price are reasonable for a place like this. Chinese 58, Oil 68, Japanese 78.

What are the names of the girls or their numbers?

Miao28
12-15-07, 02:39
Hello bro monokoro,

It's the same Jia jia. The CBJ was my request. Usually opt for CBJ instead.

It is wise to be safe nowadays. One might never know what one might catch. Imagine the lady sucking another person's banana and then french kissing your mouth and then sucking your banana. I shudder to imagine further.

Laowei
12-15-07, 09:09
It is wise to be safe nowadays. One might never know what one might catch. Imagine the lady sucking another person's banana and then french kissing your mouth and then sucking your banana. I shudder to imagine further.

What a horrible thought of a WL sucking a banana and then french kissing someone else. Germs, germs, and more germs!

Mannnn
12-15-07, 13:23
My friend feels frustrated as he cannot seem to ejaculate in spite of all his pumping. Perhaps he suffers from a mental incapacity to ejaculate in normal time. I dont know if it is a problem with him or a problem with a particular girl that he is with. He wants to come but he cant seem to come.
I think it must be that particular girl. That girl must has a lousy big boobs and ugly stomach and loose pussy.

I personally F a young girl but with a very very loose pussy. In the end I did not come. Of course pay the girl and walk out of the room.

Doom Day
12-15-07, 20:28
Today went to car preview at Green Rd area.

The OKT got 2 new gal.

Wow! 2 are abosolutely chun.

Tall and beautiful.

My friend see and take both for suang fei.

Laowei
12-16-07, 03:31
I think it must be that particular girl. That girl must has a lousy big boobs and ugly stomach and loose pussy.

I personally F a young girl but with a very very loose pussy. In the end I did not come. Of course pay the girl and walk out of the room.

He tells me it is with most girls. But he doesnt suffer this problem with hookers. It is only with the 'good girls'. Why is it like this?

Mannnn
12-16-07, 07:31
He tells me it is with most girls. But he doesnt suffer this problem with hookers. It is only with the 'good girls'. Why is it like this?
Maybe the hooker rush your friend to finished the job faster. The good girl gave your friend plenty of time. So tell your friend to treat all girls as hooker. Hehe..

Seijaipow
12-16-07, 14:12

The OKT got 2 new gal.

Tall and beautiful.

Are you referring to Mr T's girls?

Seijaipow
12-16-07, 14:13
Maybe the hooker rush your friend to finished the job faster. The good girl gave your friend plenty of time. So tell your friend to treat all girls as hooker. Hehe..

Why not treat all hookers as your girls so that you can last a long time?

Miao28
12-16-07, 19:49

The OKT got 2 new gal.

Tall and beautiful.

What are the names of the two new girls? Why didnt you take any?

Miao28
12-16-07, 19:50

Why was the pussy loose? The young girl already have a child?

Miao28
12-16-07, 19:59
Are you referring to Mr T's girls?

I think he is referring to Mr T too as he is the only one with the prettiest girls there. Once I rang Mr T and had to ring back a few times as the queue was too long and the waiting time stretched to three hours.

Fetish
12-16-07, 22:35
Been a bit busy for the past week, no time to type report. This incident occurs around 10 days ago.

I was at the bank and I have 1.5 hours to kill before the next appointment. Called the OKT and was directed to a hotel near the bank.

Name: Ah Gen or something like that.
Look: Nothing to shout about
Body: Slightly meaty.
Boobs: Big.
Special skill:She can bbbj and AR you in like 10 different position including Listerine and Hot water.
FJ: SOP
Overall: 8/10 (for her skill)
Damage: 180

Mannnn
12-17-07, 06:34
Why not treat all hookers as your girls so that you can last a long time?
Good idea. All hookers is our girls.

Mannnn
12-17-07, 06:36
Why was the pussy loose? The young girl already have a child?
Yes, the young girl already had a child. The pussy was so loose that a fist may be inserted.

Lonely Kch Guy
12-18-07, 09:45
Any one have any idea about chicks at the Inn near SGH? Are they hot?

Fat Fat Roll
12-18-07, 12:39
I think he is referring to Mr T too as he is the only one with the prettiest girls there. Once I rang Mr T and had to ring back a few times as the queue was too long and the waiting time stretched to three hours.That's is almost the same queue I did on complaining streamyx service!

Duh who is Mr. T? I never heard of it?

Mo100
12-19-07, 01:29
Had a coffee witha friend yesterday. He briefly mentioned that there are PRCs approaching him at Chonglin Park as early 10 am on a weekend. Must be the PRC working around there.

Well, I don't quite believe him. I think is rather some kind of coincidence. Didn't enquire further cos with fiance.

Please comment.

Mo

Oscar
12-19-07, 11:42
Had a coffee witha friend yesterday. He briefly mentioned that there are PRCs approaching him at Chonglin Park as early 10 am on a weekend. Must be the PRC working around there.

Well, I don't quite believe him. I think is rather some kind of coincidence. Didn't enquire further cos with fiance.

Please comment.

MoLots of PRC work in Chonglin Park in the MP there. Your friend might be a customer of one of the PRC working in the MP in that place.

Hornbill7
12-19-07, 14:08
Didn't get to know their name

33 got a little bit more fresh, no so friendly when opt for chinese massage, didn't talk much as well, she is from Dalian, she only talk about food.

36 is a slim, and 7/10 looking ML, young, smile a lot and very hard working, really use all her strength to massage you, she talk a lot and very friendly.

What are the names of the girls or their numbers?

Miao28
12-19-07, 19:03
Any one have any idea about chicks at the Inn near SGH? Are they hot?

I am an oldie here and I am hoping to learn more about the chicks at the Inn near the SGH from you.

Miao28
12-19-07, 19:04

Please comment.

Mo

Chonglin Park has the greatest concentration of PRC in Malaysia besides PW in Pudu, KL. It may not be a PR FL. It may be a PRC ML.

Miao28
12-19-07, 19:06
Yes, the young girl already had a child. The pussy was so loose that a fist may be inserted.

That is one loose pussy. I wonder why it is so loose. The vagina muscles are overused?

Miao28
12-19-07, 19:08
Been a bit busy for the past week, no time to type report. This incident occurs around 10 days ago.

I was at the bank and I have 1.5 hours to kill before the next appointment. Called the OKT and was directed to a hotel near the bank.

Name: Ah Gen or something like that.
Look: Nothing to shout about
Body: Slightly meaty.
Boobs: Big.
Special skill:She can bbbj and AR you in like 10 different position including Listerine and Hot water.
FJ: SOP
Overall: 8/10 (for her skill)
Damage: 180

Since when is big boobs and meaty your kind of dish? I always thought it was the petite ones you were after. Please name the ten positions. The Kama Sutra has hundreds of positions. Ten position is not much.

Hornbill7
12-20-07, 14:53
Went to Lai Lai for the first time today at around 3, no one there except a ML, who told her name is Lynn, proceed behind the curtain and start the massage. Massage was just okay, no really strong, ask her if it's difficult to massage as the 'surface area' is large, she replied 'yes'. Talk to her a few times, everytime she will come very close and then 'land' her breast. After turn over, touch her a little, she keep avoiding. Toward the end of the massage, she ask if want to 'buang air'? told her already buang last night, she giggle and say want to go for a drink, when came back, she straight says time's up, which I doubt about it. Anyway, give her RM10 as tips and manage to touch and see her soft boob before going out. Surprisingly at that time of the day, there are about 6 ~7 people waiting outside, eventually the business is good.

Can anyone told me if Lynn is 'clean'?

Name : Lynn
Face : 7/10
Body : Average 7/10
Roaming : Can - minimum
HJ : Yes - but didn't want
Damage : RM45 + RM15

Miao28
12-20-07, 18:35
I was at one of my favourite karoake when I was approcached by a GRO. GRO in question is a local Iban lady. She wore a G string and was very very passionate. Bought her five drinks in rapid suggestion and she volunteered the information that she did overnight. Her asking price is RM 300 for overnight. Lady in question has one child. However her body is top class and her face looks good in the darkness of the karaoke.

Those who have exchanged numbers with me before can PM to me for further details. Strictly for those who can do overnight.

Miao28
12-20-07, 18:40
I was at a favorite drinking hole when I met Lia. Lia is a 25 year old with very big tits. She offered full services at RM 100. Lia has no child and is very determined to do business.

Those who need information on Lia and who has previously traded information with me may PM to me.

Prestigejy
12-21-07, 09:39
I was at one of my favourite karoake when I was approcached by a GRO. GRO in question is a local Iban lady. She wore a G string and was very very passionate. Bought her five drinks in rapid suggestion and she volunteered the information that she did overnight. Her asking price is RM 300 for overnight. Lady in question has one child. However her body is top class and her face looks good in the darkness of the karaoke.

Those who have exchanged numbers with me before can PM to me for further details. Strictly for those who can do overnight.Wah. Bro you got really a lot of Kang Tau. Wonder how many fishes you eat per week. haha. Lia sound familiar.

Miao28
12-23-07, 01:56
Wah. Bro you got really a lot of Kang Tau. Wonder how many fishes you eat per week. haha. Lia sound familiar.

This is not the Lia that you know about. She is new to this place.

Miao28
12-23-07, 02:00
Can anyone told me if Lynn is 'clean'?

What do you mean by clean? If you are talking of STD, the only way to know is to do the necessary tests. Even using condom, there is a small chance of getting some kind of STD. Nothing is safe except abstinence.

Uncle Ci
12-23-07, 05:29
Any one know about chicks in the BDC area? I'm looking for some fun around that part.

Fetish
12-23-07, 06:52
Since when is big boobs and meaty your kind of dish? I always thought it was the petite ones you were after. Please name the ten positions. The Kama Sutra has hundreds of positions. Ten position is not much.
Normally she wil not be my cup of tea but just want in a while, you want to do something out of the ordinary.

Miao28
12-23-07, 12:47
Any one know about chicks in the BDC area? I'm looking for some fun around that part.

Plenty of chicken rice shop in BDC area. All coffee shops sell 'kai fan'. Have fun eating chicken rice there.

Miao28
12-23-07, 12:48
I was at a favorite drinking hole when I met Lia. Lia is a 25 year old with very big tits. She offered full services at RM 100. Lia has no child and is very determined to do business.

Those who need information on Lia and who has previously traded information with me may PM to me.

My apologies to all. The name should be Pia.

Uncle Ci
12-23-07, 13:17
Plenty of chicken rice shop in BDC area. All coffee shops sell 'kai fan'. Have fun eating chicken rice there."chicken rice shop", "kai fan" what do you mean?

Mannnn
12-23-07, 14:31
My apologies to all. The name should be Pia.
Pia sound familiar. Who is this Pia? So far I only heard of one girl named Pia.