PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Miao28
12-24-07, 01:30
Pia sound familiar. Who is this Pia? So far I only heard of one girl named Pia.

This Pia is a Dayak girl with big tits. Not the same as the Pia that we are all familiar with. This new Pia oozes sex appeal when she is in her working clothes showing much cleavage in the dark. However the story changes when it becomes daylight. Somewhat like when Cinderella meets the witching hour.

Miao28
12-24-07, 01:42
"chicken rice shop", "kai fan" what do you mean?

You wants chicks in the BDC area. Chicken rice shop sells chicks in rice. That is what I mean. No more and no less.

Mannnn
12-24-07, 11:13
This Pia is a Dayak girl with big tits. Not the same as the Pia that we are all familiar with. This new Pia oozes sex appeal when she is in her working clothes showing much cleavage in the dark. However the story changes when it becomes daylight. Somewhat like when Cinderella meets the witching hour.
Senior Bro. Miao28,

Would a girl after having "F" with a few mens, is willing to become a Full Time prositute by herself? I mean she prositute by her own and not force by anybody. (Example, having a few customers a day and everydays for the next few months) Thanks!

Mannnn
12-24-07, 11:21
You wants chicks in the BDC area. Chicken rice shop sells chicks in rice. That is what I mean. No more and no less.
It's hard to find WL in BDC area. Maybe chicks in rice got.

Miao28
12-25-07, 01:33
senior bro. miao28,

would a girl after having "f" with a few mens, is willing to become a full time prositute by herself? i mean she prositute by her own and not force by anybody. (example, having a few customers a day and everydays for the next few months) thanks!

senior bro mannnn,

the reasons governing entry into the prostitution trade are very complex, often related to poverty and the need for money being the main reason. other reasons may be peer pressure, a history of being abused by men previously and needing money to feed a drug addiction.

from what little that you have said, the girl you mentioned seemed to have a loose moral standard having 'f' with a few men. if being paid for every 'f' then it would seem a good reason to be a prostitute. unless she is a nymphomaniac and she enjoys being 'f', that would be another reason why some girls enter the trade. they enjoy being 'f' and getting paid for the enjoyment too.

how few is a few men? this girl must have her own reasons to become a hooker. why not ask her why she wants to be a hooker? it is very hard to guess the reasons why a lady become a hooker, normally all of them have some story or another to tell.

if i may repeat the oft heard saying, you can marry a hooker but dont ask your wife to be a hooker. going further, it is very hard to change the life of a hooker because the economic gains are so great. can a tiger change its stripes? can a hooker change her habits? in most cases, no. of course there are exceptions. can you make a good woman out of a hooker?

whatever it may be, the women prostitutes all have a very hard outlook on life and they can play havoc with your life if you mess around with them. that is why i always say pay and go, and not pay and stay with them.

Bogel
12-25-07, 02:32
To all bruddars a Merry Xmas and Cheong more in 2008. With influx of PRC, locals are hard up for a dick ...

No reports and just a few pointers for an adventure, especially for those who have not earn their Spurs.

1. Lea, use to hang around at Steppes. Would hope into any car and presumably, into bed.

2. Adeline, 18 year old student and a bi-sexual. Cost is your patience and occassional reloads to her maxis hand phone. Photo available, but dunno how to download it into my Laptop hard disc. So for time bing I keep it as my HP wall Paper.

3. Shirley, 23 year old Iban. Loves a quickie. Cost is free.

4. SL - freelance masseaur operating from a Posh Apartment.

Since is is Public Property, PM me for contact details. (Ooops, not sure whether you can cos I am not a paying viewer. All 4 have been Poke in first time out (Date)! And some are very adventurous.

Oh also no need thank me and share your contact with me with Kuching becoming Old Ipoh, there is plenty of holes for a quick release.

Miao28
12-25-07, 03:38
To all bruddars a Merry Xmas and Cheong more in 2008. With influx of PRC, locals are hard up for a dick ...

No reports and just a few pointers for an adventure, especially for those who have not earn their Spurs.

1. Lea, use to hang around at Steppes. Would hope into any car and presumably, into bed.

2. Adeline, 18 year old student and a bi-sexual. Cost is your patience and occassional reloads to her maxis hand phone. Photo available, but dunno how to download it into my Laptop hard disc. So for time bing I keep it as my HP wall Paper.

Since is is Public Property, PM me for contact details. (Ooops, not sure whether you can cos I am not a paying viewer. All 4 have been Poke in first time out (Date)! And some are very adventurous.

Oh also no need thank me and share your contact with me with Kuching becoming Old Ipoh, there is plenty of holes for a quick release.

All I can say is that no thanks will be coming from me to you.

Your reports cannot be verified and no one in the whole wide forum knows of them except you.

Next time, just keep it to yourself. No need to brag your exploits here if you do not want to share.

Merry Christmas and please dont brag any more.

Prestigejy
12-25-07, 04:18

Oh also no need thank me and share your contact with me with Kuching becoming Old Ipoh, there is plenty of holes for a quick release.Sound like delusion and hallucination. The best part is the last sentence. You are actually talking to yourself. Hahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the jokes. But remember today is not april fool. Its Christmas. Merry christmas to you haha

Mannnn
12-25-07, 04:28

I'm not thanking you because you are not sharing. Keep all to yourself and don't brag here.

Oscar
12-25-07, 11:45

Oh also no need thank me and share your contact with me with Kuching becoming Old Ipoh, there is plenty of holes for a quick release.How do we find all the above goodies?

Do we go to Steppes and ask the DJ to ask Lea to show herself?

Do we go to all the schools, colleges and universities around town and ask for a student called Adeline?

Do we advertise in the newspapers for a 23 year old Iban called Shirley?

Do we put another advert in the newspapers asking for a masseuse who works out of a posh apartment?

No need to thank me for asking so many questions.

Seijaipow
12-25-07, 11:50

E, a Malay, 20 plus, works out of an old hotel in town, available for FJ at RM 50

H, a mixed Indian, works out of a bar in town, available for FJ at RM 40

P, a Malay, works out of a rented apartment, available for FJ for what you are willing to pay.

J, a Iban/Chinese, works out of a flat, available for FJ at RM 50.

N, a Iban/Chinese, works in an office, offers FJ for free.

Oh, and no need to thank me for the above information. All of the above can be vouched for by senior members here.

Bogel
12-25-07, 13:35
Huh. PM me, the contact details will be given. I dont share Public Properties in open forums, but will share with whoever PM me.

RM10.00 is definitely cheaper than RM50.00. :)

After all it is a sin not to give Public Properties away.

Bogel
12-25-07, 13:36
All I can say is that no thanks will be coming from me to you.

Your reports cannot be verified and no one in the whole wide forum knows of them except you.

Next time, just keep it to yourself. No need to brag your exploits here if you do not want to share.

Merry Christmas and please dont brag any more.

I dont need it as it is Public Property. Thanks for replying.

Bogel
12-25-07, 13:38
I'm not thanking you because you are not sharing. Keep all to yourself and don't brag here.

No need to thank. And I am not asking anyone to thank me.

Bogel
12-25-07, 13:39
E, a Malay, 20 plus, works out of an old hotel in town, available for FJ at RM 50

H, a mixed Indian, works out of a bar in town, available for FJ at RM 40

P, a Malay, works out of a rented apartment, available for FJ for what you are willing to pay.

J, a Iban/Chinese, works out of a flat, available for FJ at RM 50.

N, a Iban/Chinese, works in an office, offers FJ for free.

Oh, and no need to thank me for the above information. All of the above can be vouched for by senior members here.

RM50.00 is definitely more than RM10.00 reloads. I guess Senior Cheangers use different currencies..

Mannnn
12-25-07, 15:08
Went with my HM for a foot massage at ThienJing. Massage 4/10. Damage for both RM104 with some extra services (pedicure).

Miao28
12-25-07, 19:01
Went with my HM for a foot massage at ThienJing. Massage 4/10. Damage for both RM104 with some extra services (pedicure).

Try the foot massage at Indulgence for only RM 19. However, I think foot massage are a waste of time and money.

Tigerwolf
12-26-07, 06:23
Went to Genting last week. Full body massage RM78 + foot massage RM30. PRC ML. One pretty and slim. Other services not asked.

Meow Meow
12-26-07, 13:36
Went with my HM for a foot massage at ThienJing. Massage 4/10. Damage for both RM104 with some extra services (pedicure).Why don't go to Genting or Indulgence? They are having a promotions this christmas and new year. You will save a lot.

Miao28
12-27-07, 00:26
Why don't go to Genting or Indulgence? They are having a promotions this christmas and new year. You will save a lot.

They are having promotions because business is bad. Otherwise why lower the prices? They have been having promotions since all the new expensive establishments started popping up like mushrooms. More are on the way.

Mannnn
12-27-07, 13:06
Went fishing with the pussycat.

Name: Pia
Race: Indon
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: B+ (soft, nipple ring quite big)
FK: Not allowed
FJ: 5/10
Style: Miss only (Cowgirl and doggie no services)
Damage: RM100

Cping
12-27-07, 15:08
Feeling tired and go to massage last night.

Below is my report:

Name: didnt ask.

Race: PRC
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B+
FK: didnt ask
FJ: didnt ask
HJ: didnt ask (should ask next time)
Allow raba-raba
Damage: RM50 (1 and half hours massage)

May I know normally how u guys ask her to offer handjob or blowjob?

Bogel
12-27-07, 23:23
after bonking (exclusive) public properties which is rep001tered all over ipoh look a like, you can try a pub at padungan - w.s.i.g w.l. opposite song kheng hai hawker center and diagonally opposite padungan mini police station.

a waitress if on duty (usually when there is no customers) will entertain you and you can start her off by buying a few drinks.

after 2 beers, she will entertain you with sexy dance, hug and kiss you and try turning you on.

never tried bringing her out, but she agreed on my suggestion to accompany me to kl and genting!

try bonking someones wife!!! . there are quite a lot of wife's running loose (not those exclusive public properties and working iban/chinese/prc in aquariums) including some who will spend. scenario in kuching is like kuantan in the early 90s. (that is if you have live and work in kuantan before you will know what i mean where getting a bonk and meeting in a beach side chalet along jln berserah (kuantan/kemaman road is the norm those days).

i know of a sitiawan woman married to a guy in kuching who is hot and spend more than 5 figures paying to be bonked for whatever reasons. she is not bad looking.

never tried it myself though. she occassionally drives around kuching day time a silver car with xxx 7857.

at time she drives around with kuching picking up her lover in a camry (current version).

last of all free bonks for all. get it from hashies. their run is usually saturday afternoon. i am not a member and have never participated in a hash run. but looking at the hash promoters, i am very sure free bonks are plenty and gaping holes are for your taking! they hang around at monsoon and picadilly's

with the going ons (woman running loose) in kuching, i wish i am younger but however never regret being a bachelor.

Miao28
12-28-07, 00:01
We have in this thread now a bully boy poster who now posts items that he has never tried and intimidates readers.

Bogel
12-28-07, 00:27
after bonking (exclusive) public properties which is rep001tered all over ipoh look a like, you can try a pub at padungan - w.s.i.g w.l. opposite song kheng hai hawker center and diagonally opposite padungan mini police station.

a waitress if on duty (usually when there is no customers) will entertain you and you can start her off by buying a few drinks.

after 2 beers, she will entertain you with sexy dance, hug and kiss you and try turning you on.

never tried bringing her out, but she agreed on my suggestion to accompany me to kl and genting!

try bonking someones wife!!! . there are quite a lot of wife's running loose (not those exclusive public properties and working iban/chinese/prc in aquariums) including some who will spend. scenario in kuching is like kuantan in the early 90s. (that is if you have live and work in kuantan before you will know what i mean where getting a bonk and meeting in a beach side chalet along jln berserah (kuantan/kemaman road is the norm those days).

i know of a sitiawan woman married to a guy in kuching who is hot and spend more than 5 figures paying to be bonked for whatever reasons. she is not bad looking.

never tried it myself though. she occassionally drives around kuching day time a silver car with xxx 7857.

at time she drives around with kuching picking up her lover in a camry (current version).

last of all free bonks for all. get it from hashies. their run is usually saturday afternoon. i am not a member and have never participated in a hash run. but looking at the hash promoters, i am very sure free bonks are plenty and gaping holes are for your taking! they hang around at monsoon and picadilly's

with the going ons (woman running loose) in kuching, i wish i am younger but however never regret being a bachelor.

(space reservered for adeline's pix)

ngam read. bo ngam dont read and dont waste your time replying. i post this to help people who have not earn their spurs know where to get free bonks. only for the eyes of those who have not earn their spurs.

it is only to share some insights on where and how to get bonks and sharing public properties in kuching with those who have not earn their spurs. i believe it is a sin to deny a working woman a free advertisement and deprive her of potential earnings!!! to bring back to her native country to feed 10 mouths at times. after all this is a public forum and a forum is not to post ones ego and talk about public properties as this can be done via skype/msn/yahoo/im/maxis chatz.

ooopsssssssss jialat.

Seijaipow
12-28-07, 00:29
I live in an area with many schools. I see many school teachers who look hot looking. I never tried them but perhaps some brothers here might have luck.

I see many people bring their hot chicks or their girls to the pubs. Here is a chance to try some other's people's properties.

I know of many ladies driving expensive cars like sports BMW and Mercedes. Obviously from the way they dress, they are the mistresses or second wives of rich men who have more money than time.

The above are tips for those who have not earned their points.

Does the above sound familiar to senior brothers here? Reports that are not substantiated or verified but which someone in this thread tries to push through this kind of reports?

I leave it to the brothers here to read and make up their minds.

Bogel
12-28-07, 00:37
I live in an area with many schools. I see many school teachers who look hot looking. I never tried them but perhaps some brothers here might have luck.

I see many people bring their hot chicks or their girls to the pubs. Here is a chance to try some other's people's properties.

I know of many ladies driving expensive cars like sports BMW and Mercedes. Obviously from the way they dress, they are the mistresses or second wives of rich men who have more money than time.

The above are tips for those who have not earned their points.

Does the above sound familiar to senior brothers here? Reports that are not substantiated or verified but which someone in this thread tries to push through this kind of reports?

I leave it to the brothers here to read and make up their minds.

Very true. Many Hot Properties. Thank you for sharing. I will find time and drive around which I have not as I am glued to my PC 24 hours a day!

To you is Bullshit as you never have that Privilege. Please read my disclaimer. You do not own this forum and I also only give contacts via PM.

You never did ask.

I also say Bullshit what you post and I know your ego is bruised.

Moral of story .. Please go and read again. ... To find out whether is true or not, just ask ... you get it. Wanna try Jenny ... still pinkish hor. Works at Padungan ... near YongKong. Bonked her for 10 months. Total expenditure less than $1K.

Bogel
12-28-07, 00:44
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bogel
12-28-07, 00:46
You post things here that you never try.

Try posting when you have really tried and can post some useful information for the brothers here.

I am fed up of reading BULL SHIT.

Why should I. Give me a reason. I say already is only for those who have not earned their Spurs!

Miao28
12-28-07, 00:54
How you know I never try. Afterall I will never try as I know the hubby. Also I am bonking someones wife now right now and who knows after her anor someones wife maybe yours ... not now but maybe latter. Ohhh I really realish the days when I work in Kuantan.

You are so arrogant. In your post, you state that you never try and you try to deny it in a later post.

All your posts cannot be verified. You act like a bully boy here.

You even threaten to bonk a senior members wife. I shall report your post to Jackson.

Thank You.

Bogel
12-28-07, 01:02
You do not even understand what is written.

Threaten ... I say who knows.

I am refuting what was replied ... Never try. Of course some I never try and I give reasons why.

Arrogant ...what dictionery you use, Oxford Concise or Bonking Concise. Take a deep look at yourself in Mirror and read through you posting in the past. Only than you come back and use this word.

Oh also hor, please refrain from posting Conquest of Public Properties if it you understand the meaning of a forum. Share your conquest via PM's MSN and Yahoo. Unless you are a Promoter of Prostitution, than post to stir up interest of patronising Working ladies.

For the Juniors who want try. I will give the contact numbers ...

Ngam reply. Bo ngam no need reply. You do no own this forum and a Forum is for sharing and not a play ground to private chat and post what is not shared. Hey I do not need to get infor from any Seniors as all is Public Properties.

You are so arrogant. In your post, you state that you never try and you try to deny it in a later post.

All your posts cannot be verified. You act like a bully boy here.

You even threaten to bonk a senior members wife. I shall report your post to Jackson.

Thank You.

... According to Police this is criminal intimidation and if you are Old enough, you will understand that a Police Report is more appropriate rather than a Public Forum where light banter is allowed to most unless your egio is as big and dick longer than a horse. .. But what to do with .. shall i buy you a dictionary.

Huh migh as well lodged Police Report and not to administrator and owner of a Public Forum run and thread dictated by a few Cowboys. Shows a Senior Oldman can get senile and Cry Baby Cry

An on a lighter note, actually, I go some Places in Kuching, I see some customers, I already know they are from ISG. One day, maybe I will walk up and ask.

Oh OKT Ah Tee will PM some seniors for being Crowned King of Cheonging in Kuching and I hope in years to come and walking down memory lane the recipient will look at it in Glory in conquering the most Public Properties and Bonking the most Working Ladies in Kuching.

And I have nominated you as the "Kuching / Sarawak Shio Poo Ong or Liak Kay Ong" Champion Cheongster in Kuching as base on you post, I think you deserve this recognition.

Ngam read. Bo ngam read and don't reply. Bruised Ego ... Go and have a nice bonk. Bonking a Working Lady do not boost your ego and to some may need deep wallets and to some, you don't need.

Mannnn
12-28-07, 03:05
Feeling tired and go to massage last night.

Below is my report:

Name: didnt ask.

Race: PRC
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B+
FK: didnt ask
FJ: didnt ask
HJ: didnt ask (should ask next time)
Allow raba-raba
Damage: RM50 (1 and half hours massage)

May I know normally how u guys ask her to offer handjob or blowjob?
Don't be shy. Just ask. "U Tar Fei Chi Ma"

Miao28
12-28-07, 10:59
mentally retarded. pity you.

the mentally retarded got so many idea and so many places for people to go without actually naming the actual places and people.

since they seem to be escapees from the mental home, let us not bother with them and let them play their own little games. we shall see how soon they will tire of their little games.

Cping
12-28-07, 13:28
Don't be shy. Just ask. "U Tar Fei Chi Ma"So normally the gal allowed raba-raba will offer service, right?

Got this kind of service in Borneo Reflexology or someone can intro me?

Thanks

Meow Meow
12-28-07, 14:54
Hello all cheong brothers. I want to take a girl out for some fun. What is the best affordable places to go. I only need a few hours.

Thanks.

Meow Meow
12-28-07, 15:00
Don't be shy. Just ask. "U Tar Fei Chi Ma""U Tar Fei Chi Ma" (HJ) "Yung Ko Tar Fei Chi" (Blowjob)

Boobs 711
12-28-07, 15:12
So many places with PRCs around but anybody can share info on where to find the real good locals products. Kenyah, kayan, berawan, kelabits, ibans? From the forum, I can get a bit of info on the kuching scene. But what about in bintulu and miri? Please PM me. Any OKT contact or name of Joints will be much appreciated.

Wishing all cheongsters out there lots of safe cheonging in 2008!

Bogel
12-28-07, 18:19
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Bogel
12-28-07, 18:22
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Thank You,

Jackson

Bogel
12-28-07, 18:27
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Miao28
12-29-07, 01:26
Hello all cheong brothers. I want to take a girl out for some fun. What is the best affordable places to go. I only need a few hours.

Thanks.

Many cheap hotels in town. But dont let people see you going into such places. Be discreet. Prices are cheap for rooms. Less than RM 50 per night per room.

Miao28
12-29-07, 01:27
So many places with PRCs around but anybody can share info on where to find the real good locals products. Kenyah, kayan, berawan, kelabits, ibans? From the forum, I can get a bit of info on the kuching scene. But what about in bintulu and miri? Please PM me. Any OKT contact or name of Joints will be much appreciated.

Wishing all cheongsters out there lots of safe cheonging in 2008!

If you post your request in the Sarawak section, perhaps someone will set you in the right track.

Miao28
12-29-07, 01:28
So normally the gal allowed raba-raba will offer service, right?

Got this kind of service in Borneo Reflexology or someone can intro me?

Thanks

Were you not talking about Borneo reflexology in the first place in your post of RM 50 for an hour and a half of massage?

Meow Meow
12-29-07, 03:02
Many cheap hotels in town. But dont let people see you going into such places. Be discreet. Prices are cheap for rooms. Less than RM 50 per night per room.Bro. Miao28

Is there any hotel that can rent for a few hours?

Meow Meow
12-29-07, 03:10
I go to Angel a few days ago. Saw a few ML. Most is a bit old for me so just walk out. Don't know where got young ML now.

Laowei
12-29-07, 03:18
Have you learned how to write and understand English.

Better do. We do not expect Kuching Shio POoo Ong to be an illiterate sex-maniac.

Why are you insulting and flaming another member of this forum? Why are you calling someone illiterate and sex maniac?

Laowei
12-29-07, 03:24
"U Tar Fei Chi Ma" (HJ) "Yung Ko Tar Fei Chi" (Blowjob)

Sometimes sign language is helpful, you can guide their hand to your small brother and see if they will reciprocate with the appropriate action.

You can make the international sign language for a hand job too. I find that is universally understood.

Mannnn
12-29-07, 03:37
Why are you insulting and flaming another member of this forum? Why are you calling someone illiterate and sex maniac?
Yeah, He had gone overboard.

Mannnn
12-29-07, 03:39
Sometimes sign language is helpful, you can guide their hand to your small brother and see if they will reciprocate with the appropriate action.

You can make the international sign language for a hand job too. I find that is universally understood.
Hold your fist and shake shake shake.

Cping
12-29-07, 05:27
Were you not talking about Borneo reflexology in the first place in your post of RM 50 for an hour and a half of massage?Ya ya. That is Borneo Reflexology, so the gal there offer HJ or BJ?

Any of you have been offered the service there?

Cping
12-29-07, 06:02
Will you guys give any tips if only touching? How much?

Thanks for u guys info.

I am new here.

Miao28
12-29-07, 11:54
Bro. Miao28

Is there any hotel that can rent for a few hours?

I know of the Hung Hung Inn which does two hours for RM 45, which is a bit steep in price.

Meow Meow
12-29-07, 13:20
I know of the Hung Hung Inn which does two hours for RM 45, which is a bit steep in price.Oh! RM 45 is a bit too much for me. My friend told me there is a inn near pertanak area. Cost something Rm 25 only. Is that true? Maybe I go check out by myself.

Meow Meow
12-29-07, 13:23
Will you guys give any tips if only touching? How much?

Thanks for u guys info.

I am new here.Sometimes I give only Rm 10 for light touching. For HJ i give Rm 20 to Rm 30 only. I think this is the standard price.

Meow Meow
12-29-07, 13:27
Hold your fist and shake shake shake.If the girl got provide HJ or others serivces, they will ask us if we want or not. They are not shy.

Miao28
12-30-07, 00:38
Oh! RM 45 is a bit too much for me. My friend told me there is a inn near pertanak area. Cost something Rm 25 only. Is that true? Maybe I go check out by myself.

Your friend may be referring to Oriental Inn but it is that cheap only? Maybe he is talking about the dodgy Victoria Lodging House with fan only. Go check it out and let us know.

Miao28
12-30-07, 00:39
If the girl got provide HJ or others serivces, they will ask us if we want or not. They are not shy.

It is true what you say. Hand job providers will offer it very early because they know once after the hand job, you would want to leave the place as soon as possible.

Some are very insistent on giving you a HJ, although you dont want it, to earn the extra tips.

Miao28
12-30-07, 00:41
Ya ya. That is Borneo Reflexology, so the gal there offer HJ or BJ?

Any of you have been offered the service there?

Never been offered the services and never heard of anyone being offered the service there too.

However I know of a senior member, B******, who took a girl out from Borneo.

Cping
12-30-07, 04:05
Sometimes I give only Rm 10 for light touching. For HJ i give Rm 20 to Rm 30 only. I think this is the standard price.What you means light touching? Just touch from outside shirt? Or will go in the shirt?

Ya, I think that price is reasonable.

Cping
12-30-07, 04:06
Never been offered the services and never heard of anyone being offered the service there too.

However I know of a senior member, B******, who took a girl out from Borneo.So, any recommend massage shop to go?

Meow Meow
12-30-07, 04:09
Last night go to Golden Valley. No KTV girls are there and only dangut girls are singing and dancing. Maybe the winds is strong.

Prestigejy
12-30-07, 10:44
Oh! RM 45 is a bit too much for me. My friend told me there is a inn near pertanak area. Cost something Rm 25 only. Is that true? Maybe I go check out by myself.There was one there charge RM 10 for 1 hour. But the condition of room is terrible

Prestigejy
12-30-07, 10:52
I go to Angel a few days ago. Saw a few ML. Most is a bit old for me so just walk out. Don't know where got young ML now.Meow meow is the lady from 3rd division still there?

Meow Meow
12-30-07, 12:52
Enquire about the rate at the hotel at pertanak, Oriental hotel. Rate for two hours is Rm 25.

Meow Meow
12-30-07, 12:54
Saw a new MP at MJC, White Rose. Went up but the door is lock. Didn't knock and I went away.

Miao28
12-30-07, 13:29
Last night go to Golden Valley. No KTV girls are there and only dangut girls are singing and dancing. Maybe the winds is strong.

Better run fast when the wind is strong. The lockup is not a nice place on New Year's Eve coming tomorrow.

Miao28
12-30-07, 13:30
So, any recommend massage shop to go?

All the old established shops are worth going to have a look. Never look, never know. Go and survey and then come back and tell us what you have experienced.

Ocean King
12-30-07, 13:35
Any brothers here can give me a hint on where to find RM100 and below FL or WL.

Mannnn
12-30-07, 13:41
Better run fast when the wind is strong. The lockup is not a nice place on New Year's Eve coming tomorrow.
Last night I saw some enforcement officers doing their job at MJC area. Don't know their are MIB or from Immigration.

Meow Meow
12-30-07, 13:56
Last night I saw some enforcement officers doing their job at MJC area. Don't know their are MIB or from Immigration.
I also saw them. Around twelve somethings midnight near Jackie.

Meow Meow
12-30-07, 14:07
What you means light touching? Just touch from outside shirt? Or will go in the shirt?

Ya, I think that price is reasonable.
It depend on the girl. Sometimes inside blouse. If touch longer time have to give bigger tips.

Miao28
12-30-07, 14:36

Were any poor souls caught? Sad to be spending the next few days in the lock up.

Miao28
12-30-07, 14:37
It depend on the girl. Sometimes inside blouse. If touch longer time have to give bigger tips.

It cost more for hand going inside the bra?

Miao28
12-30-07, 19:16

Just go read Seijaipow's previous reports and you will find lots of cheap goodies.

Miao28
12-30-07, 19:18
Meow meow is the lady from 3rd division still there?

Notiguy went to Angel to look for the lady from the Third Division last week or so and the lady seems to have quit from that place already or working in another place or in the lockup again. It is anybody's guess where she is now. She is sadly missed.

Miao28
12-30-07, 19:21
Saw a new MP at MJC, White Rose. Went up but the door is lock. Didn't knock and I went away.

This is a change from the usual Chinese sounding names. Why White Rose, I wonder? They have golden pussycats there? But a rose by any name smells just as sweet.

Next time, knock and find out more. After all, you presented yourself at the door already.

Miao28
12-30-07, 19:23
There was one there charge RM 10 for 1 hour. But the condition of room is terrible

I think you must be referring to the Victoria Lodging House.

Miao28
12-30-07, 19:25

Are there different rates for touching the tits and different rates for touching the vagina?

Is there a schedule of rates?

Meow Meow
12-31-07, 03:14
At night Pertanak area a lot. Sometimes you can get good one. The hotel is only a few meters away. I think Rm10 or Rm12 per use.

Meow Meow
12-31-07, 03:15
Notiguy went to Angel to look for the lady from the Third Division last week or so and the lady seems to have quit from that place already or working in another place or in the lockup again. It is anybody's guess where she is now. She is sadly missed.
I don't see the lady from the third division.

Ocean King
12-31-07, 03:44
Just go read Seijaipow's previous reports and you will find lots of cheap goodies.Thank you, I'll go read the previous reports written by Sejaipow's.

Ocean King
12-31-07, 03:46
At night Pertanak area a lot. Sometimes you can get good one. The hotel is only a few meters away. I think Rm10 or Rm12 per use.
Isn't that place a place for pondan.

Cping
12-31-07, 04:35
It is a new massage shop at Ang Cheng Ho, name Ai Kang i think, that is what I read from the newspaper.

Any one ever try there already?

Hope can share the info.

Mannnn
12-31-07, 06:40
Were any poor souls caught? Sad to be spending the next few days in the lock up.
You told me to run fast, so didn't saw the actions. Haha..

Miao28
12-31-07, 12:42
It is a new massage shop at Ang Cheng Ho, name Ai Kang i think, that is what I read from the newspaper.

Any one ever try there already?

Hope can share the info.

You are not talking about 'Welcome', are you?

Miao28
12-31-07, 13:11
I don't see the lady from the third division.

Here is a task for you. Her name is Lucy. If you see such a ML, be sure to inform readers here and I shall buy you a jug or two jugs of beer for such useful information.

Mannnn
12-31-07, 14:52
Are there different rates for touching the tits and different rates for touching the vagina?

Is there a schedule of rates?
I come across ML that let me touch their vagina (fingering) because I say to the ML, if let me fingering I'll come fast (HJ). On hearing the ML oblige, and it's FOC.

Meow Meow
12-31-07, 15:01
Here is a task for you. Her name is Lucy. If you see such a ML, be sure to inform readers here and I shall buy you a jug or two jugs of beer for such useful information.
What if she use different name? How do I know the Lucy you are looking for?

Cping
12-31-07, 18:09
You are not talking about 'Welcome', are you?Not "Welcome", another one at the back of the Kuching Park Hotel, opposite the the kopitiam that famous with beef noodle (according what the newspaper, haven go to take a look yet).

Miao28
12-31-07, 19:48
What if she use different name? How do I know the Lucy you are looking for?

Sometimes she will use the name Lia. Just ask her if she was ex Lia of Angel, and if the answer is affirmative, then that is the right person.

Miao28
12-31-07, 19:49
I come across ML that let me touch their vagina (fingering) because I say to the ML, if let me fingering I'll come fast (HJ). On hearing the ML oblige, and it's FOC.

I must try this tactic of yours sometime soon. Anything for a freebie.

Miao28
12-31-07, 19:53
I spent the last few hours of 2007 with Bakuteh and Mannnn talking about stories past and the techniques and tactics that are used to look for women. Senior members here should ask Bakuteh about some of the techniques that he uses. Certainly he is a champion at conquering women.

Certainly if you have Grandmasters and Legends like Bakuteh and Mannnn, you will learn a lot if you open your ears and listen to their wisdom and knowledge about the cheong world and industry.

Bakuteh demonstrated his technique by getting the phone number and name of a lady sitting nearby without much difficulty. He did it with pomp and flair. How else would someone get a lady's phone number and name within a few minutes of meeting her?

Countdown to 2008 was spent with Mannnn and a friend to be identified as Mr J, who is an old acquaintance of mine.

We had drinks with 'MFM', a GRO who tried to pass off a glass of soft drink as beer. This irked Mannnn who then opened a no limit account for beer for the GRO until the GRO refused all drinks. Mr Mannnn showed that it does not take much for a GRO to refuse drinks, even with the attached commission that comes with each beer drunk.

Many thanks to Mr Mannnn for shouting (a New Zealand slang for treating) the drinks and it was a very wet entry into 2008.

Much thanks should be given to the work of Jackson, the owner and webmaster of this site, in his financial support of the forum and the work he does to keep this wonderful forum alive. I have met many friends through this forum such as Fetish, Mannnn, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Nomad2020, Notiguy and numerous others. Thank you again, Jackson and a Happy New Year 2008.

Miao28
12-31-07, 20:06
Not "Welcome", another one at the back of the Kuching Park Hotel, opposite the the kopitiam that famous with beef noodle (according what the newspaper, haven go to take a look yet).

Another massage place next to a beef noodle shop. Just what Prestigejy like best.

Bro, you go check it out as soon as possible and let us know the rates, and the types of ML available.

Mannnn
01-01-08, 04:18
Greetings to all brothers here especially Miao28, Viper Z, Fetish, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Tamurlane26, Notiguy, Fat Fat Roll and Normad2020. I wish you all a very happy and prosperity new year 2008!

Lorenzo
01-01-08, 05:04
I was in Kuching in March of this year as part of a tour of Malaysian Borneo. The fact that I'm just now getting around to posting this shows how much value I place on this report. In fact, the only reason I am posting is for the sake of completeness, since this is the end of the year.

Anyway, I stayed at the Hilton in Kuching. Since this was a very exhausting tour I really didn't have time for mongering, so I called the Hilton's massage service and requested a massage in my room, hoping that they might provide a few extras. It seems the Hilton contracts with an outside service, and the masseuse arrived within half an hour. To my surprise, one of the options was a "ball massage," which I chose. It is basically a hand job with a lot of oil. The woman was amiable, but additional services were refused. Moreover, she wouldn't take her clothes off. The hand job was pretty good, though. I recommend this only as a last resort, but if you have time I'm sure you can do much better.

Miao28
01-02-08, 01:22
I was in Kuching in March of this year as part of a tour of Malaysian Borneo. The fact that I'm just now getting around to posting this shows how much value I place on this report. In fact, the only reason I am posting is for the sake of completeness, since this is the end of the year.

Anyway, I stayed at the Hilton in Kuching. Since this was a very exhausting tour I really didn't have time for mongering, so I called the Hilton's massage service and requested a massage in my room, hoping that they might provide a few extras. It seems the Hilton contracts with an outside service, and the masseuse arrived within half an hour. To my surprise, one of the options was a "ball massage," which I chose. It is basically a hand job with a lot of oil. The woman was amiable, but additional services were refused. Moreover, she wouldn't take her clothes off. The hand job was pretty good, though. I recommend this only as a last resort, but if you have time I'm sure you can do much better.

I am always for an outsider's point of view. What I am most interested was what you were charged for services? Do you still remember?

Lorenzo
01-02-08, 03:50
I am always for an outsider's point of view. What I am most interested was what you were charged for services? Do you still remember?
To the best of my recollection it was around 100 ringgit, plus tip.

Miao28
01-02-08, 12:55
Not "Welcome", another one at the back of the Kuching Park Hotel, opposite the the kopitiam that famous with beef noodle (according what the newspaper, haven go to take a look yet).

It is called "Excellence Reflexology". "Ai Kang" is its name in Hanyin pinyin. You must have been reading the Chinese newspaper and did a direct translation from the Chinese language.

Miao28
01-02-08, 12:56
To the best of my recollection it was around 100 ringgit, plus tip.

Then you were not overcharged, because the book out rate for a ML per hour is around RM 90 plus. The tip is of course for additional services to be negotiated.

Fat Fat Roll
01-02-08, 16:43
I spent the last few hours of 2007 with Bakuteh and Mannnn talking about stories past and the techniques and tactics that are used to look for women. Senior members here should ask Bakuteh about some of the techniques that he uses. Certainly he is a champion at conquering women.

Certainly if you have Grandmasters and Legends like Bakuteh and Mannnn, you will learn a lot if you open your ears and listen to their wisdom and knowledge about the cheong world and industry.

Bakuteh demonstrated his technique by getting the phone number and name of a lady sitting nearby without much difficulty. He did it with pomp and flair. How else would someone get a lady's phone number and name within a few minutes of meeting her?

Countdown to 2008 was spent with Mannnn and a friend to be identified as Mr J, who is an old acquaintance of mine.

We had drinks with 'MFM', a GRO who tried to pass off a glass of soft drink as beer. This irked Mannnn who then opened a no limit account for beer for the GRO until the GRO refused all drinks. Mr Mannnn showed that it does not take much for a GRO to refuse drinks, even with the attached commission that comes with each beer drunk.

Many thanks to Mr Mannnn for shouting (a New Zealand slang for treating) the drinks and it was a very wet entry into 2008.

Much thanks should be given to the work of Jackson, the owner and webmaster of this site, in his financial support of the forum and the work he does to keep this wonderful forum alive. I have met many friends through this forum such as Fetish, Mannnn, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Nomad2020, Notiguy and numerous others. Thank you again, Jackson and a Happy New Year 2008.Thanks buddies.

You too!

Fat Fat Roll
01-02-08, 16:46
Greetings to all brothers here especially Miao28, Viper Z, Fetish, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Tamurlane26, Notiguy, Fat Fat Roll and Normad2020. I wish you all a very happy and prosperity new year 2008!Owww.this is sweet ! I will like to wish all brothers' Happy Prosperous New 2008 Year to Mannn, Miao28, Viper Z, Fetish, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Tamurlane26, Notiguy and Normad2020. And special thanks to the Forum Creator and Hosting. Thanks!

I've been busy lately, else I will share a very sweet and exotic story on the last day of 2007!

Darthy
01-02-08, 17:56
Has anybody been here lately. It has been quite a while since anybody has reported any FR on this outlet. I've been hearing a lot from friends telling me they have extras, or they only do a certain jobs, etc cetera.

Name: Cannot remember her name (PRC) - I don't speak mandarin
Titties: 9/10 - B/C Cup (estimate)
Ass: 8/10 - Nice
Tit Groping: Yep I sure did
Fingering: Yes
Damage: 50 + 50 (HJ)

Came here with a buddy of mine last Sunday, to my surprise had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine of happened to popped the question, "What are the recent happenings in the cheong scene in KL?". Gave him the name of a few places. Well what do you know, have just found myself a kindred spirit. And in reciprocal response he recommended A** **n at Chonglin.

So went there with another friend, and we inquired the guy at the counter on the type of services that are being rendered at the above-said establishment. The reply was of usual sort, 50 bucks for one hour oil massage, 2 hours for bla bla bla. As I was about to enter the room, of course, I've had my eyes on her. And after I was led into the room, surprise surprise it was the PRC ML I was eyeing before coming into the room. So I suppose she did sort of picked me in the end.

Massage was okay, it wasn't that bad, as a matter of fact, it wasn't bad at all. But the funny part was went she had asked me to strip me off of my underwear. And the moment she was giving the back part of my leg a rub, she was doing those funny, circular motions with her hands, especially at my butt, and groin areas.

As she flipped me over, she notioned with her hands (of course), I'm just assuming, "Do you want a handjob?". I agreed and she took off her shirt and unbuttoned her jeans down to her knee for me to finger and of course, I was able to have the change to grope at her nice tits, I'm giving an estimate of a C cup, or it could be B. Darn pointy and pinkish and tight and I can go on further if I could. I'll just leave it to anybody's imagination do their wonder and magic.

Five minutes into the final moments before in the end of the session, I arrived (came). The overall rating was alright.

Fetish
01-03-08, 03:13
Owww.this is sweet ! I will like to wish all brothers' Happy Prosperous New 2008 Year to Mannn, Miao28, Viper Z, Fetish, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Tamurlane26, Notiguy and Normad2020. And special thanks to the Forum Creator and Hosting. Thanks!

I've been busy lately, else I will share a very sweet and exotic story on the last day of 2007!
Thank you all for the kind greetings. I started the year's first cheong by a nice golden hair pussy, i guess i should say I had a good start this year.

Chairman59
01-03-08, 03:45
Thank you all for the kind greetings. I started the year's first cheong by a nice golden hair pussy, i guess i should say I had a good start this year.

I would like to have a golden start to the New Year too. How would I find this golden cat and how much would I have to pay for the services?

Blowpipe
01-03-08, 06:27
There is talk that Blue Sky may reopen.Into an MP soon? The name is legend already so if they open it the name is marketable.

Fetish
01-03-08, 06:44
I would like to have a golden start to the New Year too. How would I find this golden cat and how much would I have to pay for the services?
Talk to Miao and he will provide you with the right information.

Chairman59
01-03-08, 08:32
Thanks to Fetish for telling us about the golden cat.

I called Miao. I asked Miao if he knew of any golden pussy. Miao said he did. I asked Miao why he did not tell me of the golden pussy. Miao said I didnt ask so why should he tell? He said pussycat are known to keep their own counsel and would only advise if asked. I pleased with the pussycat, 'Please please tell me where the golden cat is'.

Miao directed me to a four star hotel and told me this was the temporary home of the golden pussy which came from a place where James Bond had been before.

I went up the plush carpeting of this hotel and the door was opened by the most perfect Goddess. A fair creature with blond hair and skin the color of milk. This was topped by the most beauriful blue eyes. She hugged me. She smelt most beautiful. She kissed me and told me she would make me a happy man.

Name: S******
Place: From R***** with love.
Tits: Perfect shape, nice and firm
Pussy: Pink color
Ass: Nice and round
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin: cream color
Legs: long legs
Positions: All positions offered, no rush.
BBBJ: Superb
GFE: 10/10
Damage: RM 250 and worth every cent.

I recommend everyone to try. This is much better than all those China products. Once you have driven this ultimate love machine, you would never drive those shoddy China cars again.

Maddog123
01-03-08, 09:54
GFE all the way!! Very nice.

Only gripe is that she had hairy legs, and some hair in her ass crack.

Miao28
01-03-08, 11:54
Into an MP soon? The name is legend already so if they open it the name is marketable.

I dont think that a MP with that name will be marketable. It will scare potential customers away as it was known as a knocking shop.

Although there was talk that it would reopen, it has yet to do so. Perhaps potential landlords are reluctant to let their establishments to be used for such business.

Miao28
01-03-08, 11:55
I recommend everyone to try. This is much better than all those China products. Once you have driven this ultimate love machine, you would never drive those shoddy China cars again.

Once you have driven a prestige car or a sports car, you would not touch those cheaply built cars again. You get a thrill in driving those powerful machines, such thrills cannot be replicated in those cheap cars.

Oscar
01-03-08, 11:59
It is called "Excellence Reflexology". "Ai Kang" is its name in Hanyin pinyin. You must have been reading the Chinese newspaper and did a direct translation from the Chinese language.Is this another one of those establishments with imported China goods? Most of the China ladies are either ugly or old or both.

Jon Nash
01-03-08, 12:25
Name: Ling Ling
Nationality: Chinese
Tits: A to B size
Boobs: Not much
BBBJ: Fire and Ice
Body: Slim type
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RM 160
WIR: No, once is enough.

Hornbill7
01-03-08, 12:55
Greeting everyone here, Happy New Year.

Along the road from Simpang Tiga to Tabuan, after the Shell Station, notice there's a new MP with a 'soft opening' banner, I think the name of the place is 'Tung Fang' (Eastern). Wonder if anyone try it out already? It doesn't look like those high class place though.

Anyway, the name remind me the MP where HJ is 'compliment', wonder if they still provide that kind of service? didn't visit them for a long time.

Well, I will post FR if I visit the new place in the near future.

Prestigejy
01-03-08, 14:32
Owww.this is sweet ! I will like to wish all brothers' Happy Prosperous New 2008 Year to Mannn, Miao28, Viper Z, Fetish, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Tamurlane26, Notiguy and Normad2020. And special thanks to the Forum Creator and Hosting. Thanks!

I've been busy lately, else I will share a very sweet and exotic story on the last day of 2007!Thanks for the greeting. Happy new year to you too and other brothers.

Happy cheonging year.

Prestigejy
01-03-08, 14:34

I called Miao. I asked Miao if he knew of any golden pussy. Miao said he did. I asked Miao why he did not tell me of the golden pussy. Miao said I didnt ask so why should he tell? He said pussycat are known to keep their own counsel and would only advise if asked. I pleased with the pussycat, 'Please please tell me where the golden cat is'.

Miao directed me to a four star hotel and told me this was the temporary home of the golden pussy which came from a place where James Bond had been before.

I went up the plush carpeting of this hotel and the door was opened by the most perfect Goddess. A fair creature with blond hair and skin the color of milk. This was topped by the most beauriful blue eyes. She hugged me. She smelt most beautiful. She kissed me and told me she would make me a happy man.

I recommend everyone to try. This is much better than all those China products. Once you have driven this ultimate love machine, you would never drive those shoddy China cars again.Wow yummy yummy. I want to test drive this car too. But too bad I am not in Kuching

Actserv
01-03-08, 18:18
I was driving along Green Road area one afternoon and decided to call the OKT operating around that area. Was directed to the hotel nearby ie C****** P****. Was given two room numbers, one PRC and one from WM. After viewing both, decided on the WM. Went into the room and took a bath. After that lie on bed. She seem to be in a hurry and that trn me off. given me a CBJ and then missionary and ask whether can I offload a bit faster. Anyway, was not a good experience.

Name : Didnt bother to ask
Origin : WM
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Tits : small
CBJ : 4/10
GFE : 4/10
WIR : no
Damage : RM180

Mannnn
01-04-08, 13:22

Went in, sit down and chat a bit. Take my clothes off and had a shower. Dry myself and walk out of the bathroom. I ask her if she want to have a shower and she replied she had just taken a bath. Ok, I lie down and she kiss me slowly all over my body. Feeling quite good and she took a CD from the table. I gave her a hand sign that I wanted a BJ. She nod her head and open the CD and cap me. Suction was strong and throat deep.

After that she do cowgirl and tried to move up and down. I changed her style by going forward and backward. This movement make her a bit aroused. After this changed to missionery. After miss changed to doggie. Doggie was good because at the back of her waist got a tatoo. After doggie changed to DATY and fingering. The pussy was pink in colour and got no smell. Played her until she orgasm. She told me I am good, hehe.. I'm very sastified with her having orgasm. Changed to cowgirl again. Back to miss again. Although "F" her quite long time she keep her smile always. Then decided to unload my first shoot of the year.

CBJ: Superb (Don't Know Why CBJ)
FK: Not allowed (Just kiss kiss only)
DATY: Yes

Hairy Timun
01-04-08, 19:05
Was feeling a bit frisky so decided to give the OKT (Mountain mountain)that bro Miao had PMed me. Went to view the stock at a hotel along Ginza road. Only one available! Went up and view. Bloody hell. looks just like one of those farmers. You know, quite weathered. So rejected outright. As I was feeling more and more horny, decided to give a call to the OKT (little Kid) that bro Viper had given me. Went to view at hotel in the vicinity of the public pool. Got two choices. Choose the prettier of the two.
Service was good. She's funny, though not much GFE. She mentioned that she worked in KL before, at a place that has a "stream up above". What a revelation. That used to be my old stomping ground when I was working there. Anyway, the service is good (like I've said) but mechanical.

In short:
Name: Xiao Pai
Body: 7/10 (petite but with nice rack)
Tits: 8/10 (nice firm B cup)
Ass: 8/10 (nice and round. Skin's really smooth)
Pussy: 7/10 (neatly trimmed though a bit loose)
BBBJ: 8/10 (took her time)
DATY: 7/10 (nice clean pussy and no smell. Not much juice though. Allows 69)
FJ: 7/10 (various position allowed. Though complained of tiredness after doing cowgirl. And as mentioned, pussy's a bit loose)
GFE: 5/10 (very mechanical but makes up for it by being really funny)
Damage: 160 + 20(tips as she made me laugh afterwards)
WIR: Maybe to try new ones. She said she'll only be here for a few more days.

Overall, a good start to the new year. Get to "do" a PRC that used to work in my favourite place in KL.

Happy New Year to all fellow cheongers! Do be safe! Let's hope that there are more opportunities to cheong this year. And forget all those wierdos who "invade" the forum just to make all sorts of "noises". Peace, y"all.

Miao28
01-05-08, 12:01
Greeting everyone here, Happy New Year.

Along the road from Simpang Tiga to Tabuan, after the Shell Station, notice there's a new MP with a 'soft opening' banner, I think the name of the place is 'Tung Fang' (Eastern). Wonder if anyone try it out already? It doesn't look like those high class place though.

Anyway, the name remind me the MP where HJ is 'compliment', wonder if they still provide that kind of service? didn't visit them for a long time.

Well, I will post FR if I visit the new place in the near future.

The English translation of the banner is 'Eastern'? The other 'tung fang' is at the Batu Tiga flyover (the English translation is called Oriental) and the old Orient (now Liba) was also knows as 'tung fang'.

Seems many people like to use the word 'tung fang'.

Miao28
01-05-08, 12:02

I am so glad that you like Moscovite Beluga caviar and oyster.

Miao28
01-05-08, 12:04
Was feeling a bit frisky so decided to give the OKT (Mountain mountain)that bro Miao had PMed me. Went to view the stock at a hotel along Ginza road. Only one available! Went up and view. Bloody hell. looks just like one of those farmers. You know, quite weathered. So rejected outright.

Unfortunately the Mountain Mountain nowadays have gone down market and left us with all the poor stocks. It has been a long time since I dialed the Mountain Mountain number to ask about the stocks.

Miao28
01-05-08, 12:05
Wow yummy yummy. I want to test drive this car too. But too bad I am not in Kuching

I believe the car will be going to KL in a short time to come so you may have the chance to drive this Formula One car.

Miao28
01-05-08, 12:06
GFE all the way!! Very nice.

Only gripe is that she had hairy legs, and some hair in her ass crack.

Perhaps a session with her in the bathtub with some shaving cream and a sharp razor blade will cure the defects.

Miao28
01-05-08, 12:08
Name: Cannot remember her name (PRC) - I don't speak mandarin

How did you ask her age in sign language since you do not speak Mandarin?

Mannnn
01-06-08, 14:16
after a few drinks with the pussycat at the far away place and the girl has make my little brother hard. i asked her if she want me to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her. she replied yes.

to make the story short. she bbbj me and lick and suck my balls. then she climb on top and suck my nipples. after that she do cowgirl first. then i do miss. then daty and fingering her pussy. then do miss and cowgirl and doggie and miss again. one more position and i don't know what it's called. both facing face to face and sitting position.

name: juliana (ex ktv girl)
race: indon
face: 5/10
body: 5/10 (feather weight)
boobs: a
fk: yes
bbbj: 6/10
daty: yes, she love it. she said "nyaman" (pussy is shaved clean and no smell)
fingering: yes, she love best.
fj: 8/10 (wet all the way)
gfe: 8/10
damage: rm80

Miao28
01-06-08, 15:18
The previous golden cat is now gone and there is a new golden cat in town.
This new cat has a piercing on her eyelid. Service is very good.

If golden cats keep appearing in town, soon we will be in need of a gold mountain to feed all the golden cats.

Miao28
01-06-08, 15:21
after a few drinks with the pussycat at the far away place and the girl has make my little brother hard. i asked her if she want me to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her. she replied yes.

to make the story short. she bbbj me and lick and suck my balls. then she climb on top and suck my nipples. after that she do cowgirl first. then i do miss. then daty and fingering her pussy. then do miss and cowgirl and doggie and miss again. one more position and i don't know what it's called. both facing face to face and sitting position.

name: juliana (ex ktv girl)
race: indon
face: 5/10
body: 5/10 (feather weight)
boobs: a
fk: yes
bbbj: 6/10
daty: yes, she love it. she said "nyaman" (pussy is shaved clean and no smell)
fingering: yes, she love best.
fj: 8/10 (wet all the way)
gfe: 8/10
damage: rm80

bro mannnn, i drank a few jugs of beer waiting for you to finish. the other girls outside complained that you took so long as they all wanted to take a shower. they could not access the shower as the door was locked.

for your information, you took 50 minutes to do the deed. this must be a new record. even the golden pussy cat, you took only 45 minutes. you only took 45 minutes with mary too.

Miao28
01-06-08, 15:26

The golden pussycat is a bit of a chameleon. Tapadotdot told me the minus point was her reluctance to do BBBJ or CBJ. Fetish told me she did only CBJ. However Mr Chairman59 was allowed BBBJ. Mannnn was only offered CBJ.

I asked Mr Chairman why he was allowed BBBJ. He told me that the golden cat told him that her services was good and when she offered CBJ, the Chairman told her that she could do better and that is why Mr Chairman was allowed BBBJ. Mr Chairman also relates the story of his friend nickname '3F' who was offered BBBJ without him even taking a shower.

Different people have different stories about the golden pussycat and notwithstanding the minor differences, all agree that her services were superb.

Oscar
01-06-08, 19:26
Anyone here have tried any of those exotic African girls that hang around town? I see many of them hanging around one of the colleges in town and some of them are really sexy looking, with long legs and big breasts and big buttocks.

Are they any African WL in town?

Mannnn
01-07-08, 02:49
Bro Mannnn, I drank a few jugs of beer waiting for you to finish. The other girls outside complained that you took so long as they all wanted to take a shower. They could not access the shower as the door was locked.

For your information, you took 50 minutes to do the deed. This must be a new record. Even the golden pussy cat, you took only 45 minutes. You only took 45 minutes with Mary too.
Wah! so all the girls there know what we are doing inside.

For the time taken for the job, I know a guy that can go for a few hours. This guy is a superman.

Normad2020
01-07-08, 05:12
Thanks brother for the greetings.

I spent 29 Dec 2007 - 2 Jan 2008 in Jakarta where I had a really wonderful time with several good female friends (local Indonesian: 1 Chinese & 2 Bandung girls)...hehehe. It was the first time that I had three girls (non-professional) friends spending some exciting sexperience with me to say good bye to 2007 and welcome 2008 with the best activity.....great 2 days of sex with 3 lovely girls all in one hotel suite :-)

To all my fellow cheonging brothers, 2008 will be a great year and I cannot wait to go back to Kuching. To me brothers on the Kuching forum site is the most generous in sharing their information and are very supportive of each other. Keep up the good spirit and attitude so that we can all enjoy this great activity.

I am also appreciative of the way we try to protect our service providers from the good-for-nothing MIB. May I suggest that for 2008, if brothers want information on certain service providers, we use our PM. In this way we are sure that information are keep to the "trusted" circle.

As such, what we report on the forum are general information (ie. without mentioning names and places) for the enjoyment of all readers, whilst we reserve the actual information for the "trusted" circle only.

I think this is critical as the MIB will be intensifying their "cleaning activities" on "soft targets" all over Malaysia, expecially with the recent "exposure" by a prominent person.....

Cheers to all,
normad2020

Normad2020
01-07-08, 05:25
Brother Mannnn & Miao28, you have really been supportive of this forum and especially to me by offering your friendship. Both of your deserved your title of Senior Brothers. I appreciate your both very much.

I wish all brothers in this forum a very happy, successful, wealthy and healthy 2008.

Let us take 2008 by the "horn" and create for ourself our own empire and fulfill our dreams.

Cheers
normad2020

Greetings to all brothers here especially Miao28, Viper Z, Fetish, Bakuteh, Prestigejy, Tamurlane26, Notiguy, Fat Fat Roll and Normad2020. I wish you all a very happy and prosperity new year 2008!

Bluebird69
01-07-08, 14:46
Got a contact from brother bogel. Managed to call her out the other night, it was an unforgettable experience! This is the first time in Kuching i met with a girl without a bra! After some chatting and light touching in the car, straight away we went to check in a hotel, all i can say is that she is like wild tiger on bed, with great bbbj skill. Best of all it is free of charge, supper on me though.

Thank you bro bogel for your unselfishness for sharing the contact. I can confirm at least one of the contact brother bogel mentioned here is genuine. Keep the contact coming brother bogel!

Sim Rad
01-07-08, 17:28
Got a contact from brother bogel. Managed to call her out the other night, it was an unforgettable experience! This is the first time in Kuching i met with a girl without a bra! After some chatting and light touching in the car, straight away we went to check in a hotel, all i can say is that she is like wild tiger on bed, with great bbbj skill. Best of all it is free of charge, supper on me though.

Thank you bro bogel for your unselfishness for sharing the contact. I can confirm at least one of the contact brother bogel mentioned here is genuine. Keep the contact coming brother bogel!Brother Bluebird69, can PM me the contact ? Will be in Kuching next week.

Tks

Sim Rad
01-07-08, 17:31
The golden pussycat is a bit of a chameleon. Tapadotdot told me the minus point was her reluctance to do BBBJ or CBJ. Fetish told me she did only CBJ. However Mr Chairman59 was allowed BBBJ. Mannnn was only offered CBJ.

I asked Mr Chairman why he was allowed BBBJ. He told me that the golden cat told him that her services was good and when she offered CBJ, the Chairman told her that she could do better and that is why Mr Chairman was allowed BBBJ. Mr Chairman also relates the story of his friend nickname '3F' who was offered BBBJ without him even taking a shower.

Different people have different stories about the golden pussycat and notwithstanding the minor differences, all agree that her services were superb.Hi Miao 28,

I am new to this web, will be in Kuching, Sibu, Miri & kk next week. Can advise or pm me how to find golden cat & any other contacts in those area?

Thanks bro!

Miao28
01-08-08, 01:51
Wah! so all the girls there know what we are doing inside.

For the time taken for the job, I know a guy that can go for a few hours. This guy is a superman.

I want to meet this superman to ask him how he can last for a few hours, if he does it without taking any drugs.

Miao28
01-08-08, 01:56
I am also appreciative of the way we try to protect our service providers from the good-for-nothing MIB. May I suggest that for 2008, if brothers want information on certain service providers, we use our PM. In this way we are sure that information are keep to the "trusted" circle.

As such, what we report on the forum are general information (ie. without mentioning names and places) for the enjoyment of all readers, whilst we reserve the actual information for the "trusted" circle only.

Normad2020 has set a guideline which we should follow. This is like the computer encryption system, in which one has a trusted key and the key can only be passed on to the next trusted key. Only then can the encryption stay secured.

Normad, I have just met the right girl for you. Remind me of Emma when you are next in Kuching and you will be richly rewarded with a women with big tits and nice attitude and nice bum to match too.

The Pia which I mentioned to you previously with the big tits has an attitude problem in that only one position is offered. Therefore I would not recommend her anymore and instead offer Emma.

Normad2020
01-08-08, 05:47
Thanks brother Miao28. I am anxiously waiting for my new number from Kuching. Once I have it, I will PM to you.

Brother, you have really made me cannot "tahan" to go to Kuching. Emma it is, as I trust my big brother. I will definitely want to try her.

Thanks once again and cheers
normad2020

Normad2020 has set a guideline which we should follow. This is like the computer encryption system, in which one has a trusted key and the key can only be passed on to the next trusted key. Only then can the encryption stay secured.

Normad, I have just met the right girl for you. Remind me of Emma when you are next in Kuching and you will be richly rewarded with a women with big tits and nice attitude and nice bum to match too.

The Pia which I mentioned to you previously with the big tits has an attitude problem in that only one position is offered. Therefore I would not recommend her anymore and instead offer Emma.

Fat Fat Roll
01-08-08, 12:34
Unfortunately the Mountain Mountain nowadays have gone down market and left us with all the poor stocks. It has been a long time since I dialed the Mountain Mountain number to ask about the stocks. I heard that the legendary "Xiao Hong" is coming back, which have a look like "Lee Ping Ping". With enormous boobs, I guess it should be 35C. But She will be here after CNY !

Golden Kitten have a lot report here ! Cool !

I guess my piece of FR about golden kitten will be sort out compare to all senior brother here ! LOL. Anyway, keep cheoging, I heard that wind is lowering now before CNY, most aim for Kopi-O

I donno, just a glance from those fellow.

Fat Fat Roll
01-08-08, 12:38
Thanks brother Miao28. I am anxiously waiting for my new number from Kuching. Once I have it, I will PM to you.

Brother, you have really made me cannot "tahan" to go to Kuching. Emma it is, as I trust my big brother. I will definitely want to try her.

Thanks once again and cheers.

normad2020Yeah, I guess what you suggested can make this forum live more longer and great thing keep happening. I am in with your method brother!

Darthy
01-08-08, 19:21
How did you ask her age in sign language since you do not speak Mandarin?That's easy used hand/sign language. Used my fingers pointed two digits and then quickly followed by nine digits (with both hands) and asked her. "ni leh? "

One would have to be intuitive/creative, especially in my case, where ducks and chickens would try to converse with each other with quacks and clucks.

P/S: No pun intended, as I meant it as a joke.

Miao28
01-09-08, 02:17
I heard that the legendary "Xiao Hong" is coming back, which have a look like "Lee Ping Ping". With enormous boobs, I guess it should be 35C. But She will be here after CNY !

Golden Kitten have a lot report here ! Cool !

Do you keep in touch with the WL when they go back to China?

How about telling us about your experiences with the golden cat since I think you are among the first of the members here to try.

Miao28
01-09-08, 02:20
That's easy used hand/sign language. Used my fingers pointed two digits and then quickly followed by nine digits (with both hands) and asked her. "ni leh? "

One would have to be intuitive/creative, especially in my case, where ducks and chickens would try to converse with each other with quacks and clucks.

P/S: No pun intended, as I meant it as a joke.

A very imaginative way of asking someone's age. Next time use your hand to other imaginative uses of exploring the ML's body.

Viper Z
01-09-08, 03:35

Happy new year to you and all the others too. It was a good bird and thanks for the recommendation. Now she is in Sibu and will be enrouting to KL soon. :)

Normad2020
01-09-08, 04:21
Thanks brother for your support.

I suggested it because I was informed by some of my clients in Penang and KL that our "friendly" MIB have opened accounts in forums (such as this) to monitor where the "soft targets" are and acted upon these information.

So if we are careful and use the PM system, we can protect our service providers sources to the "trusted" group only and in this way we can all enjoy them....hehehehe

Looking forward to more FR from you, brother FFR.

Cheers
normad2020

Yeah, I guess what you suggested can make this forum live more longer and great thing keep happening. I am in with your method brother!

Actserv
01-09-08, 10:02
Managed to get the contact of Jia Jia and so went to her place of stay one evening. Here goes a short report

Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim and very nice
Boobs: ok.. i suspected its fake though
Bj: 8/10, she gave me a fire and ice method
Gfe: 8/10
Damage : RM100
WIR: Yes

Shen also mentioned that she will be leaving soon and her number will be used by her friend who will be coming soon. She said that there are three of them coming to Kuching and said can ask her friend too. Senior bro can PM me for the number. And also the bro who PM me for Jia Jia number (you know who you are) can PM me too.

On other matter, I am all for the suggestion that we use a certain code etc under the public forum. We brothers here wanted to cheong but not only we ourselves want to be safe but also for those "working too"..

Cheers

Miao28
01-09-08, 13:31
Thanks brother for your support.

I suggested it because I was informed by some of my clients in Penang and KL that our "friendly" MIB have opened accounts in forums (such as this) to monitor where the "soft targets" are and acted upon these information.

So if we are careful and use the PM system, we can protect our service providers sources to the "trusted" group only and in this way we can all enjoy them....hehehehe

Looking forward to more FR from you, brother FFR.

Cheers
normad2020

I notice that there are a lot of new members here who have suddenly opened accounts here with PM. This is quite a rare case previously but all of a sudden there are a lot of new members who have PM.

I notice that these new members post one or two FR and then PM senior members for information. I do not know what to make of it. On the basis of one or two reports, they PM to me and other members and ask for information.

To all those who have PM to me and have not received a reply from me, please do not take it that I am purposely ignoring your PM. I receive many PM and all who PM to me, I go and have a good read at your previous reports. If I find that you have not reported any new information, then I would choose not to reply to your PM for more information.

Having been in this thread for a long long time, I am able to tell if you are fishing for information or not. If I am wrong, then time will tell me that I am wrong. Those who PM me for information usually do not post any further or new information in this thread if they do not receive any reply from me. What does this tell me, I am not sure.

But as Normad2020 tells us, I am sure there are a lot of MIB accounts and nicks in here. Therefore if I am not 100 percent sure that you are a genuine cheongster, I will not divulge any information. No if and buts. There is no two ways about this.

May I ask those who PM for information, please post a few genuine reports different from those that are posted here and I am sure that you will get help from the members here.

Fat Fat Roll
01-10-08, 10:28
Managed to get the contact of Jia Jia and so went to her place of stay one evening. Here goes a short report

Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim and very nice
Boobs: ok.. i suspected its fake though
Bj: 8/10, she gave me a fire and ice method
Gfe: 8/10
Damage : RM100
WIR: Yes

Shen also mentioned that she will be leaving soon and her number will be used by her friend who will be coming soon. She said that there are three of them coming to Kuching and said can ask her friend too. Senior bro can PM me for the number. And also the bro who PM me for Jia Jia number (you know who you are) can PM me too.

On other matter, I am all for the suggestion that we use a certain code etc under the public forum. We brothers here wanted to cheong but not only we ourselves want to be safe but also for those "working too"..

CheersI guess Jia Jia is not in here anymore, she back to china oledi. Might be coming back or not, but for sure their sister is here~

Blowpipe
01-10-08, 10:36
This is a decent MP.

Services offered start from RM45 for foot massage only and RM50 for body massage. The other massages are considered alternative medicine massage. Nice setting and nice place with only mandarin speaking masseurs (male & female). They offergenuine massage with splendid rooms on both the ground floor and on the first floor. A special room will have both the reflexology chair (like Ogawa or OSIM Chair) and the massage bed has a hole for you to put your head. I manage to snap the upstairs with their rooms and the special room.

Only decent massage done here so far and its good to relax, equivalent to Genting.

Blowpipe
01-10-08, 10:38
Happy new year to you and all the others too. It was a good bird and thanks for the recommendation. Now she is in Sibu and will be enrouting to KL soon. :)I missed the opportunity. Aiya

Miao28
01-11-08, 01:56
This is a decent MP.

Services offered start from RM45 for foot massage only and RM50 for body massage. The other massages are considered alternative medicine massage. Nice setting and nice place with only mandarin speaking masseurs (male & female). They offergenuine massage with splendid rooms on both the ground floor and on the first floor. A special room will have both the reflexology chair (like Ogawa or OSIM Chair) and the massage bed has a hole for you to put your head. I manage to snap the upstairs with their rooms and the special room.

Only decent massage done here so far and its good to relax, equivalent to Genting.

Are you related in any way and form to the management or owners of the Golden Jade Reflexology?

Since you have tried the massage, how about a few words about the ML there? No matter how good the massage there, the brothers here are looking for women in massage parlors and not massage parlors.

How do you qualify decent? You tried every single one of the WL and they all refuse extras?

All MP are decent. It is the workers who act indecently. There are no unlicenced indecent MP in town. All are licenced.

Miao28
01-11-08, 02:02
I missed the opportunity. Aiya

How did you miss the opportunity? All the brothers here tried. Did you not have a daily read at this thread? Did you miss eating food every day? Dont you have a daily shower or bath? If so, then have a daily read of this thread.

Miao28
01-11-08, 02:04
I guess Jia Jia is not in here anymore, she back to china oledi. Might be coming back or not, but for sure their sister is here~

Those cheaper Chinese sisters everyday go eat buffet lunch at a restaurant near their hotel every day. Once I see these cheaper Chinese sisters, I got no more appetite to eat the buffet lunch.

Blowpipe
01-11-08, 11:53
Nope I am not in any way related to Golden Jade Rexflexology. Just posting and sharing my experience. Maybe an addition to the database of information? Is that not what it is supposed to be? I will try to post the same info on the establishments I visit. If it is felt not useful - just don't approve my posting. I will understand. I m still groping about the standard that needs to be adhered to the type of posts allowed.

I just read about the Golden Cat but I don't think I know who to ask about it. Being new here I don't know who to PM here so its my lost opportunity.

Miao28
01-11-08, 13:53
Mountain Mountain sms today to say that there are new arrivals of cars. Perhaps some kind brothers will go check out this new model of China cars and comment on the performance and styling.

Miao28
01-12-08, 02:21
Nope I am not in any way related to Golden Jade Rexflexology. Just posting and sharing my experience. Maybe an addition to the database of information? Is that not what it is supposed to be? I will try to post the same info on the establishments I visit. If it is felt not useful - just don't approve my posting. I will understand. I m still groping about the standard that needs to be adhered to the type of posts allowed.

I just read about the Golden Cat but I don't think I know who to ask about it. Being new here I don't know who to PM here so its my lost opportunity.

All info is useful. It was just that you spent a lot of ink advertising a decent MP.

I gave the hint in my previous posts as to where to call for to go view the golden cat.

Blowpipe
01-12-08, 12:56
I had the opportunity to drop by or rather go up this Salon at Sekama Road yesterday. It has a green sign saying Ch**g Ch**g Salon. Being located in a out of view area I was curious and used the backstairs to go up. Inside there were two old aunties whom I can say would not even raise my appetite to engage in massage activities. I ran down faster the stairs rather than I went up.

Still feeling curious I dropped by the reportedly new M*yF**r in Satok. They have a mix of China and local products. However the owner was too persistent to my liking and they have a CCTV showing what is outside. The recent news of our good Dr. Chua's activity scared the desire out of me from selecting an ML for massage activities in case they have a CCTV also inside.

I believe it was not my day so I would postpone any further healthy activities for the week.

Joe Ling
01-12-08, 15:56
Mountain Mountain sms today to say that there are new arrivals of cars. Perhaps some kind brothers will go check out this new model of China cars and comment on the performance and styling.Does mountain have any gal from Shanghai.

Fat Fat Roll
01-12-08, 18:57
Those cheaper Chinese sisters everyday go eat buffet lunch at a restaurant near their hotel every day. Once I see these cheaper Chinese sisters, I got no more appetite to eat the buffet lunch.Restaurant near hotel is that Horn Bill? Or the Chili Peppers?

Miao28
01-13-08, 03:33
Does mountain have any gal from Shanghai.

Why not call mountain to ask?

Miao28
01-13-08, 03:33
Restaurant near hotel is that Horn Bill? Or the Chili Peppers?

For security reasons, I have sent you the reply by PM. Nowadays the broom is sweeping very clean. Even pubs and karaokes with no ladies, they go sweep for drugs. Pubs with ladies, they go sweep everyone.

Joe Ling
01-14-08, 01:19
Why not call mountain to ask?I don't have mountain contact.

Fetish
01-14-08, 01:40
I had the opportunity to drop by or rather go up this Salon at Sekama Road yesterday. It has a green sign saying Ch**g Ch**g Salon. Being located in a out of view area I was curious and used the backstairs to go up. Inside there were two old aunties whom I can say would not even raise my appetite to engage in massage activities. I ran down faster the stairs rather than I went up.

Still feeling curious I dropped by the reportedly new M*yF**r in Satok. They have a mix of China and local products. However the owner was too persistent to my liking and they have a CCTV showing what is outside. The recent news of our good Dr. Chua's activity scared the desire out of me from selecting an ML for massage activities in case they have a CCTV also inside.

I believe it was not my day so I would postpone any further healthy activities for the week.
Sorry to hear that brother. You are right, you can never be too careful. The scene is Kuching seems to be slow lately and te service provider seems to be more aggressive in securing business, maybe it will be good for us.

Miao28
01-14-08, 01:55
Sorry to hear that brother. You are right, you can never be too careful. The scene is Kuching seems to be slow lately and te service provider seems to be more aggressive in securing business, maybe it will be good for us.

I would avoid this Satok place as the owner herself was in the slammer for a day recently. What more to say us customers? How would you explain to your wife that the police need you to help in their investigation for a day in your friendly Satok police lockup?

Normad2020
01-14-08, 07:44
This is a very interesting piece of news!!!!!

Does that mean we have some possible "information gatherer" amongst our mist? What should we do??????........

May I suggest that we put a "Caution" mark on those new PM registrations until proven otherwise. I was told that our "friendly" MIB has a unit under its Vice Division (manned by ladies only) that monitors all websites relating to Malaysia expecially sites with discussion forum to gather information on vice activities. If this is so, than it would explain the recent surge in PM registration (in the hope of getting into the trusted circle).

I am just guessing and maybe other brothers who have more intimate knowledge of the workings of the MIB can help to clarify.......

Whatever it is, it would be wise if we are all a little cautious in releasing information to new members. Just my two-cents worth.

Cheers
normad2020

I notice that there are a lot of new members here who have suddenly opened accounts here with PM. This is quite a rare case previously but all of a sudden there are a lot of new members who have PM.

I notice that these new members post one or two FR and then PM senior members for information. I do not know what to make of it. On the basis of one or two reports, they PM to me and other members and ask for information.

To all those who have PM to me and have not received a reply from me, please do not take it that I am purposely ignoring your PM. I receive many PM and all who PM to me, I go and have a good read at your previous reports. If I find that you have not reported any new information, then I would choose not to reply to your PM for more information.

Having been in this thread for a long long time, I am able to tell if you are fishing for information or not. If I am wrong, then time will tell me that I am wrong. Those who PM me for information usually do not post any further or new information in this thread if they do not receive any reply from me. What does this tell me, I am not sure.

But as Normad2020 tells us, I am sure there are a lot of MIB accounts and nicks in here. Therefore if I am not 100 percent sure that you are a genuine cheongster, I will not divulge any information. No if and buts. There is no two ways about this.

May I ask those who PM for information, please post a few genuine reports different from those that are posted here and I am sure that you will get help from the members here.

Johnny Love
01-14-08, 17:45
Checked in above MP for a massage last Fri and was directed by the Tau Kay Nio to a Chinese ML in her 30's who chit chatted with her co-workers. But, I politely declined and instead point to a native ML (nice figure) sitting alone and playing with her mobile.

Was lead to the curtained area with her holding my arm...hmm..great GFE to start off.

Once behind the curtain, I gave her a hug and pulled up her skirt and started to pat lightly on her neck and whispered to her ear if she provides extras. She said yes. This is followed by a FK. Anyway, miscommunicated but ended up with BBBJ coz she said no FJ. Her BBBJ ain't that good as she informed earlier. She threw in HJ and alternate with BBBJ. I pulled down her skirt and undies why she was working hard and fingered her. Lifted up her blouse and sucked on her nipples. Soon I came with her doing HJ and sucking on my nipples while I sucked hers and fingered at the same time. Great feeling.

Proceed to massage with is SOP as I have my wish fulfilled. While massaging, she received 2 sms saying she was dearly missed! Many bf I supposed. Paid her fifty bucks and 45 at the counter. A happy man.

Name: A##
Boobs: small but with big nipples
Massage: 6/10
GFE: 8/10

Viper Z
01-15-08, 08:54
Apparently Fetish chosed a good bird from our beloved country. Do share the FR bro. :D

The one I chose was a product of China and it was SOP.

Monokoro
01-15-08, 10:58
Went to a pub at kpg krokong last weekend (for those who don't know, just follow the road to serikin but go straight when reaching the junction pointing to serikin on the right) There are a few such country/rural pub in this region but this one is the easiest to find. Drinks are cheap. Paid RM44 for 8 cans heineken (not cheaper than the local kopitiam but definitely cheaper than the pub in town). got 3 indon gals there to accompany us drink and they wouldn't mind raba-raba in the darker corners. Went early so they all sit on one table. Later as more customers arrive, they have to split. The girls are friendly and didn't requested for any tip.

Bringing the ladies out depend on your charm.

Miao28
01-15-08, 13:28
Does that mean we have some possible "information gatherer" amongst our mist? What should we do??????........

There is no doubt that there are information gatherers amongst our midst and these information are spread out (there is more than one of them here in this thread) so as to gain maximum benefit.

Hence there are no postings from Bros Mannn, Fetish and myself as to the location of places. We aleady give away enough clues to the initiated.

Please note that the secluded places is out of action. We have no idea why it has gone down. Reasons unknown. But at least the girls are safe. We have word from the girls that they are in safe hands.Unknown parties were hounding the secluded place OKT.

Miao28
01-15-08, 13:36
Brother Bluebird69, can PM me the contact ? Will be in Kuching next week.

Tks

Please pay the subscription to Jackson before asking someone to PM to you.

Hornbill7
01-15-08, 14:23
was boring in the afternoon, so drive around mjc area looking for mp. saw one at the corner, forgot the name, maybe pd or rd, something like that. anyway, went up for the first time, no sign or anything, just a dark glass door, peek inside thought it's an office, but some how went it and check it out, it's a mp alright, got prc and indon, but only a few prc there, so point to one of good looking one (and she is the only one wear skirt), and she ask me to follow her, surprisingly it's a wooden partitioned room.

after short introduction, she is from hokkian, and she told me directly she is not good in massage. i told her never mind just give whatever she know. massage was so so, but very friendly, then she ask if want to 'hit airplane', told her can do it myself but i want something that i can do it myself, she says she is not in that business. she allow roaming a little, keep running away when approaching the valley and mountain. kind of turn off.

at the end, still ask for tips, what the. anyway give extra rm10/= and went off. the 1 hr massage is rm55/=

Cat City Rat
01-15-08, 18:22
A very interesting karaoke in the Central Park area. Customers are from young to old, from youngsters to uncles and aunties. Sing song from Chinese to Iban and English.

Saw many pretty young thing sitting there. Did not approach them as I was with some ladies who came together with our group. Anyone been to this place before?

Cat City Rat
01-15-08, 18:32
Went to a pub at kpg krokong last weekend (for those who don't know, just follow the road to serikin but go straight when reaching the junction pointing to serikin on the right) There are a few such country/rural pub in this region but this one is the easiest to find. Drinks are cheap. Paid RM44 for 8 cans heineken (not cheaper than the local kopitiam but definitely cheaper than the pub in town). got 3 indon gals there to accompany us drink and they wouldn't mind raba-raba in the darker corners. Went early so they all sit on one table. Later as more customers arrive, they have to split. The girls are friendly and didn't requested for any tip.

Bringing the ladies out depend on your charm.Turning into the road to Krokong from the Bau/Lundu road after the traffic lights, there is a sharp bend. On your right after this bend is a country karaoke cum pub.

There is also the Bratak karaoke before reaching the first set of traffic lights if you are coming down Lundu way on the way to Bau.

Miao28
01-16-08, 01:27

Bringing the ladies out depend on your charm.

How much were the ladies' drinks? Are they more expensive than the ladies' drinks in the pubs in town? It is a long drive to Krokong, about half an hour away from Kuching and half an hour back in the dark and it is no mean feat if one is intoxicated. Better to stick to the pubs in town unless the ladies there are very beautiful.

Miao28
01-16-08, 01:28
Checked in above MP for a massage last Fri and was directed by the Tau Kay Nio to a Chinese ML in her 30's who chit chatted with her co-workers. But, I politely declined and instead point to a native ML (nice figure) sitting alone and playing with her mobile.

Where is this Thian Si?

Fetish
01-16-08, 03:40
Apparently Fetish chosed a good bird from our beloved country. Do share the FR bro. :D

The one I chose was a product of China and it was SOP.
You show me yours and I'll show you mine. LOL

Kkelvin
01-16-08, 10:31
Where is this Thian Si?Guess is Angel in ANg Cheng HO

Kkelvin
01-16-08, 10:51
Saw the newspaper this morning Chinese Style only offering at RM48, dint sleep well last night so decide to go:

First time entering this kinda Reflex centre and asked the receptionist whether I can choose the girl, they replied with No, so I request them to ask for something young.

The decor was nice and it's in the room. The China girl from Hokkien surname Then No. 29 entered the room. She really looks young at 24. Baby face and fair skin, long straight and black hair and look good I can say. Very talkactive and friendly, The skill was good also.

I asked her any extras and she said no in this centre. God, only earning RM23 for an hour massage if you don't want to do some extras. What a lose.

I came out with a re-energized body and feeling fresh, gave her RM10 for good services (not much bullet left recently).

For your info also, they open from 10am.1pm.

Miao28
01-16-08, 15:12
A very interesting karaoke in the Central Park area. Customers are from young to old, from youngsters to uncles and aunties. Sing song from Chinese to Iban and English.

Saw many pretty young thing sitting there. Did not approach them as I was with some ladies who came together with our group. Anyone been to this place before?

The Shelter a few doors away is also worth a visit.

How about tackling a few of the SYT and tell us the damage for ladies' drinks?

Blowpipe
01-17-08, 00:10
Roamed the place in 3rd mile around areas across Timberland and there are five good places I can recommend and that is The Shelter, Janko, Sempurai, Rentap and Harrison.

SYTs varies in these places. There is a constant visitations by the SYTs at The Shelter and Janko anyway. I chatted a few up at The Shelter and discovered some are our friendly factory ladies working in Samajaya. I did not exlore further as this kind of friendly approach means not instant cheong - have to invest longer hours and drinks without jnowing you can bang or not.

After that I proceeded to the two and half mile near the English School or Bak Ku Teh.... wah lau... the place happening at Panggau! There were two other places nearby. SYTs are also more frequent at Panggau with some of them frequented by the trainee nurses and nearby ladies students (INTI) who stay there. But they come in groups. So these are also good places to 'cuci mata' but follow up action requires further investment. Unless we look like Tom Cruise it may be free.

Comparatively the Steppes at Simpang Tiga is better as the SYTs there are ready to please as long as you buy them drinks at RM18 per request of accompanying you. Just be ready for them to order at least four to ten rounds of those RM18s. Don go for the aunty look type as they are less GFE and tease your dick only and if you get overly friendly they pretend to go to toilet one or counter to get more drinks. Sometimes they are quite possesive because the next time you visit Steppes, they will 'claim' you before you have a chance to look for others. The younger ones are huggable and more GFE.

Normad2020
01-17-08, 03:59
Brothers, in order to protect the service providers, let us stick to using the PM services to pass information. The PM service is not totally safe as "information gatherers" can still open accounts but at least it minimised their chances. Also where possible only pass information to our "trusted" circle.

Brothers, let us be cautious so that we can continue to enjoy the services of these lovely girls (general reference as all girls are lovely in some ways).......:-)

Cheers
normad2020

There is no doubt that there are information gatherers amongst our midst and these information are spread out (there is more than one of them here in this thread) so as to gain maximum benefit.

Hence there are no postings from Bros Mannn, Fetish and myself as to the location of places. We aleady give away enough clues to the initiated.

Please note that the secluded places is out of action. We have no idea why it has gone down. Reasons unknown. But at least the girls are safe. We have word from the girls that they are in safe hands.Unknown parties were hounding the secluded place OKT.

Fetish
01-17-08, 09:21
Brothers, in order to protect the service providers, let us stick to using the PM services to pass information. The PM service is not totally safe as "information gatherers" can still open accounts but at least it minimised their chances. Also where possible only pass information to our "trusted" circle.

Brothers, let us be cautious so that we can continue to enjoy the services of these lovely girls (general reference as all girls are lovely in some ways).......:-)

Cheers
normad2020
I totally agree with you brother. I have the utmost respect for these working girls as they work hard for a honest living.

Monokoro
01-17-08, 10:01
How much were the ladies' drinks? Are they more expensive than the ladies' drinks in the pubs in town? It is a long drive to Krokong, about half an hour away from Kuching and half an hour back in the dark and it is no mean feat if one is intoxicated. Better to stick to the pubs in town unless the ladies there are very beautiful.There are no ladies' drinks. Meaning they share the same drink you order, that's why sometimes is worth driving up there for some ladies companion. Shouldn't be driving anywhere if one is intoxicated, better to assigned a driver/non-drinker to go together.

The ladies are pretty but the most beautiful one is the lady boss and she does join in with the customers.

Miao28
01-17-08, 13:47
Roamed the place in 3rd mile around areas across Timberland and there are five good places I can recommend and that is The Shelter, Janko, Sempurai, Rentap and Harrison.

SYTs varies in these places. There is a constant visitations by the SYTs at The Shelter and Janko anyway. I chatted a few up at The Shelter and discovered some are our friendly factory ladies working in Samajaya. I did not exlore further as this kind of friendly approach means not instant cheong - have to invest longer hours and drinks without jnowing you can bang or not.

After that I proceeded to the two and half mile near the English School or Bak Ku Teh.... wah lau... the place happening at Panggau! There were two other places nearby. SYTs are also more frequent at Panggau with some of them frequented by the trainee nurses and nearby ladies students (INTI) who stay there. But they come in groups. So these are also good places to 'cuci mata' but follow up action requires further investment. Unless we look like Tom Cruise it may be free.

Comparatively the Steppes at Simpang Tiga is better as the SYTs there are ready to please as long as you buy them drinks at RM18 per request of accompanying you. Just be ready for them to order at least four to ten rounds of those RM18s. Don go for the aunty look type as they are less GFE and tease your dick only and if you get overly friendly they pretend to go to toilet one or counter to get more drinks. Sometimes they are quite possesive because the next time you visit Steppes, they will 'claim' you before you have a chance to look for others. The younger ones are huggable and more GFE.

Are you talking about the SYT at the Shelter being GRO or just customers? Please differentiate.

Panggau is often visited by the other sex who dress as females. Beware.

When were you last at Steppes?

Mannnn
01-17-08, 15:00

Cheers
normad2020
PM services is use to share informations of girls. But some "NAKED" brother here want to get informations of other brother. Be cautious!

Ocean King
01-17-08, 15:05
Look out for strong wind these few days. Don't go out to the sea.

I went to a few pubs and it was girls more then boys.

Ocean King
01-17-08, 15:08
I totally agree with you brother. I have the utmost respect for these working girls as they work hard for a honest living.With your supports, they are able to survive.

Miao28
01-17-08, 21:55
There are no ladies' drinks. Meaning they share the same drink you order, that's why sometimes is worth driving up there for some ladies companion. Shouldn't be driving anywhere if one is intoxicated, better to assigned a driver/non-drinker to go together.

The ladies are pretty but the most beautiful one is the lady boss and she does join in with the customers.

Monokoro, are there only one karaoke there nowadays? Long time ago I was there and there were more than one pub in the same village.

Fetish
01-18-08, 01:27
With your supports, they are able to survive.
i'm just another bricks in the wall, I cannot do it all myself for 2 reasons.

1. Financially, I cannot afford it.
2. Physical limitation, I cannot service all the girls.

It is therefore a job for all of us, think of it this way, you are doing a good deed but in return you get pleasure.

Monokoro
01-18-08, 11:24
Monokoro, are there only one karaoke there nowadays? Long time ago I was there and there were more than one pub in the same village.Honestly I don't know because I only went to one. From roadside observation, there is one along Taiton Road (just after the Bau Bomba station) and another one further inside the Krokong village (can see the flashing lights from the roadside). There are two more along the Serikin road (after the police check point) with clear signboard. There is a live band playing at the D'Villager (previously Turn Red) every saturday nite but no girls insight but drinks are cheap (3 for RM14), I always get my indonesian Bir Bintang there and they also serve good exotic food.

Cat City Rat
01-18-08, 13:47
A very happening pub with good music and a mixed crowd. Very good for people watching and there are some pretty GRO hanging about. GRO drinks are RM 20 for a can of beer. My own drink was RM 8 for a can of beer. One of my favourite drinking holes.

Laowei
01-19-08, 00:55
Massage prices are dropping all over town. One instance is Grand Apartment reflexology center. One hour of body massage is RM 42 now. One of the ML is quite young and good looking. One of the only few places in town with local ladies. Most other MP now have China goods but I dont like China cars much. I prefer to support the local industries.

Miao28
01-19-08, 01:04
Honestly I don't know because I only went to one. From roadside observation, there is one along Taiton Road (just after the Bau Bomba station) and another one further inside the Krokong village (can see the flashing lights from the roadside). There are two more along the Serikin road (after the police check point) with clear signboard. There is a live band playing at the D'Villager (previously Turn Red) every saturday nite but no girls insight but drinks are cheap (3 for RM14), I always get my indonesian Bir Bintang there and they also serve good exotic food.

Monokoro, there are lots more on the Bau Lundu road and there are a few around Lundu town area (you need to drive a few minutes away from Lundu town). I like these country karaokes but the coming back part of the journey to town wears me down.

Did you ever try the karaoke in Tebedu also?

Miao28
01-19-08, 01:06
Massage prices are dropping all over town. One instance is Grand Apartment reflexology center. One hour of body massage is RM 42 now. One of the ML is quite young and good looking. One of the only few places in town with local ladies. Most other MP now have China goods but I dont like China cars much. I prefer to support the local industries.

There is a MILF there who is highly regarded by a senior brother here who is the expert on MILF. This MILF previously was at ND in Ang Cheng Ho.

Miao28
01-19-08, 01:07
A very happening pub with good music and a mixed crowd. Very good for people watching and there are some pretty GRO hanging about. GRO drinks are RM 20 for a can of beer. My own drink was RM 8 for a can of beer. One of my favourite drinking holes.

Try the Meligai. Let us know if it is better than the pubs that you have previously mentioned.

Miao28
01-19-08, 01:10
i'm just another bricks in the wall, I cannot do it all myself for 2 reasons.

1. Financially, I cannot afford it.
2. Physical limitation, I cannot service all the girls.

It is therefore a job for all of us, think of it this way, you are doing a good deed but in return you get pleasure.

You forgot to mention the mental limitation. Too many of these MP and WL will play havoc with your mind. You get them calling you day and night asking you to patronise them at their places of work. Too much HJ and drinking cola or beer at their workplaces places a physical strain on your body and wallet too. There goes your health, financially and physically and mentally too.

Spectra8286
01-19-08, 18:28
Just for the info to all the cheonging bros out there.

L..y of Satok is now in RD at MJC.

Mannnn
01-21-08, 14:57
Miao28 and Fetish

Where do you both learn to be a great cooker? Your chicken soup is excellent.

Miao28
01-22-08, 00:16
Miao28 and Fetish

Where do you both learn to be a great cooker? Your chicken soup is excellent.

There are many ways to a woman's heart. One of them is to cook for the woman that you love. Woman like their man to cook for them. All the great chefs in this world are man. Ever heard of a famous woman chef? Of course woman chefs exist but famous women chefs are few and far in between.

Cooking is one of the techniques to court and cheong women. Try it out yourself and you will be amazed at the woman swooning at your feet and asking you to cook for them. Soon you will have many lady admirers both in the kitchen and in the bed.

Fetish
01-22-08, 00:57
There are many ways to a woman's heart. One of them is to cook for the woman that you love. Woman like their man to cook for them. All the great chefs in this world are man. Ever heard of a famous woman chef? Of course woman chefs exist but famous women chefs are few and far in between.

Cooking is one of the techniques to court and cheong women. Try it out yourself and you will be amazed at the woman swooning at your feet and asking you to cook for them. Soon you will have many lady admirers both in the kitchen and in the bed.
And tell her that you will prepare the cock and all she have to do is suck yours.

Maddog123
01-22-08, 07:52
Went there yesterday afternoon. Found a few nice and young looking PRC there. Girl who took slippers for me was nice looking so immediately asked her to massage me.

Followed her to room, friendly attitude, making jokes all the time. Massage skill was virtually non-existent. No strength at all.

Flipped over and immediately she grabbed my dick and ask if wanna shoot aeroplane. 50 she said. I said go for it. Allow roaming, suck her tits too. HJ was slow and relaxed. Not hurried at all. Just the way I like it. Allow kissing on lips too but no FK.

Deed was done, paid her 50, paid 55 at the counter. Will be back 'cos spied another sweet young thing washing her hands at the sink.

Miao28
01-22-08, 22:49
Went there yesterday afternoon. Found a few nice and young looking PRC there. Girl who took slippers for me was nice looking so immediately asked her to massage me.

Followed her to room, friendly attitude, making jokes all the time. Massage skill was virtually non-existent. No strength at all.

Flipped over and immediately she grabbed my dick and ask if wanna shoot aeroplane. 50 she said. I said go for it. Allow roaming, suck her tits too. HJ was slow and relaxed. Not hurried at all. Just the way I like it. Allow kissing on lips too but no FK.

Deed was done, paid her 50, paid 55 at the counter. Will be back 'cos spied another sweet young thing washing her hands at the sink.

Shooting aeroplane for a total of RM 105 is kinda expensive nowadays, don't you think so?

You said ND at MJC in your FR's title. You mean RD surely?

Miao28
01-22-08, 22:52
And tell her that you will prepare the cock and all she have to do is suck yours.

Nowadays it plays safe to have CBJ.

Maddog123
01-23-08, 02:16
Shooting aeroplane for a total of RM 105 is kinda expensive nowadays, don't you think so?

You said ND at MJC in your FR's title. You mean RD surely?I am confused and forgetful, especially ND and RD. I may be mistaken. Aren't they on opposite shoplots? I just remember the place I went to had wooden panels for rooms and the waiting area had wooden chairs (the antique looking kind).

Now that you put it that way, RM105 is very expensive for a HJ, especially since I didn't even get a good full hour massage!!

Where do you recommend for good bang for buck?

Prestigejy
01-23-08, 05:46
Nowadays it plays safe to have CBJ.100% agree. No matter you pay 1000 or 50 the chance of catching something fishy is the same. Many girls will ask you why do you need Condom, don't you have confident in me? and I will politely reply them its my habit.

Hornbill7
01-23-08, 14:40
It should be RD according to the description.

Went there also, sunday afternoon, didn't go for anything, just little roaming here and there.

Maddog, which girl provide you the service? name?

You said ND at MJC in your FR's title. You mean RD surely?

Hornbill7
01-23-08, 14:55
Went there last night, since did get real massage at RD.

Price is RM48/hour, lower then other (but spot the new Tung Fang, price is RM38/hour).

Anyway, nice decoration inside like others. You can choose a guy or lady massager, of course go for lady. But the look really turn down everything.

Well, process to the room, they have disposable pant and shirt (different from others), first massage the head, which is strong and nice, then follow by massaging the back. And that's terrible experience, have to ask the ML to go light, very strong hand. Just cannot stand the 'power'.

The ML keep asking to do 2 hrs with oil, this is the thing hate most, no problem if they ask once, but more then 3 time is just too much.

So make an excuse to go earlier, on the way out, there's a few more ML at the entrance, none of them are good looking, but very polite.

The one with strong hand: 25

Maddog123
01-24-08, 02:10
It should be RD according to the description.

Went there also, sunday afternoon, didn't go for anything, just little roaming here and there.

Maddog, which girl provide you the service? name?If I remember correctly, "small green" was her name.

Miao28
01-24-08, 02:34
I am confused and forgetful, especially ND and RD. I may be mistaken. Aren't they on opposite shoplots? I just remember the place I went to had wooden panels for rooms and the waiting area had wooden chairs (the antique looking kind).

Now that you put it that way, RM105 is very expensive for a HJ, especially since I didn't even get a good full hour massage!!

Where do you recommend for good bang for buck?

RD and D & D (formerly started out as Worlds Reflexology, opened by a 'certified' lady ex Lai Lai) are on opposite shoplots in MJC. ND is at two locations in Jalan Mendu and Ang Cheng Ho.

Hornbill7
01-24-08, 15:34
If I remember correctly, "small green" was her name.Thanks. That's the same girl give massage but I refuse to let her do the HJ. Anyway, she got my phone number, so on and off she will call and ask to go again. Will only go there again if need some 'fun'.

Cat City Rat
01-25-08, 00:59
I was at a favorite drinking spot at King's Center a few nights ago with friends, hoping to have some drinks and fun. Not a single GRO and not a single dangdut lady was to be seen there, at the peak hour of 11 P.M.

What happened? Did the big wind sweep them all away?

Ocean King
01-25-08, 13:26
I was at a favorite drinking spot at King's Center a few nights ago with friends, hoping to have some drinks and fun. Not a single GRO and not a single dangdut lady was to be seen there, at the peak hour of 11 P.M.

What happened? Did the big wind sweep them all away?Dangut lady are not suppose to sit with customers. That's why they are all sweep away.

Miao28
01-25-08, 18:31

What happened? Did the big wind sweep them all away?

It all started with the big wind. It swept up the GRO. It also swept up the dangdut dancers. As Ocean King has said, dangdut dancers are here on a work permit which permit them to sing and dance on the stage. They are not allowed to sit out with the customers. This is one of the conditions clearly stated in their working permit in their passport. Sitting out with customers is a violation of their working permit and hence they were swept up too.

Blowpipe
01-26-08, 07:30
Are you talking about the SYT at the Shelter being GRO or just customers? Please differentiate.

Panggau is often visited by the other sex who dress as females. Beware.

When were you last at Steppes?Maybe they are SYT or they are could be part time GROs there. I have not updated myself since the place got attacked by angry customers last month. To differentiate if its SYT or those working there we have to be regulars I think.

Panggau is not entirely populated by the Jessie lookalikes every night. Previously the waiters or waitresses were these womelike men.

To your question. Last in Steppes was Dec 2007. I like to hang out at the upper level to get a good view of the singers. So far no quality ladies their except somelady who mentioned her name was Novu or sound like that.

I hope to check out the Lido area in Ang Cheng Ho soon when the new stock arrives since I am told they get renewed every few months. There's one last year named Sunshine whom I met and got to talk yo. She's got that tattoo at her back which is fun to look at during doggy rides.

Miao28
01-27-08, 13:42
To your question. Last in Steppes was Dec 2007. I like to hang out at the upper level to get a good view of the singers. So far no quality ladies their except somelady who mentioned her name was Novu or sound like that.

You are talking about Novi. She has balik kampong. Perhaps she will resurface soon again.

I hope to check out the Lido area in Ang Cheng Ho soon when the new stock arrives since I am told they get renewed every few months. There's one last year named Sunshine whom I met and got to talk yo. She's got that tattoo at her back which is fun to look at during doggy rides.

The last new stock were in two months ago. Many good lookers there. You should go check it out. Many have tatoo on their back. The only drawback is that the bar fine is RM 150 after 12 midnight and the girls always ask for RM 300 for the extras. With hotel and food thrown in, there goes a pretty penny.

Darthy
01-27-08, 18:10
A very imaginative way of asking someone's age. Next time use your hand to other imaginative uses of exploring the ML's body.Of course we have to be imaginative, apart from showing the digits, my creativity was also used to roam the milky valleys, the slight tall bushes of the amazon and of course, coaxing the clams to open up is a must!

Hehe, cheers!

Prestigejy
01-29-08, 14:38
Went to ND yesterday.

Name: Xiao Qie
RAce: PRC
Massage: 6.5 try hard and insist she massage me for 1 hour
Boobies: B
Face6.5
Body:6.5
HJ: 7 she lying down beside me and HJ me
Raba raba allowed.
Catbath + licking my ears

GFE:7

Damage: rm 50+ 40(hj)

Charles888
01-30-08, 14:36
I am in Kuching these days but have difficulties in finding good bars with girls. Does anybody have recommendations on bars or massage places?

Staying in Hilton.

Charles888
01-30-08, 16:43
I am on business trip to Kuching staying in Hilton. I have difficulties finding good lady bars or massage places. Does anybody have some good experiences or contact information for a few nice girls that they are willing to share?

Charles888

Tigerwolf
02-01-08, 10:44
I am on business trip to Kuching staying in Hilton. I have difficulties finding good lady bars or massage places. Does anybody have some good experiences or contact information for a few nice girls that they are willing to share?

Charles888Try out Senso at Hilton, Cat City, Miami, Fever, Goal Cafe and Picadily. All nearby within walking distance.

Mannnn
02-01-08, 15:39
Today went with pussycat for a drinks. Order a jug of beer. Pussycat pay the bills. Thanks pussycat for the beer. Later the girls came one by one and 3 of them sat with us. We buy them soft drinks and they sat with us. What is special about this is all the 3 girls that sat with us had been "F" by me before. Hehehe...

Miao28
02-01-08, 15:42
Today went with pussycat for a drinks. Order a jug of beer. Pussycat pay the bills. Thanks pussycat for the beer. Later the girls came one by one and 3 of them sat with us. We buy them soft drinks and they sat with us. What is special about this is all the 3 girls that sat with us had been "F" by me before. Hehehe...

Prestigejy also went for drinks. His friend got the rotten apple which only offered one position. Prestigejy was satisfied with our recommendation of J******.

Prestigejy
02-02-08, 11:09
Yup The J girl is nice. Wanna Try E girl. I went to try MILF J girl today too.

Friendly and big boobies with cheap price.

Miao28
02-03-08, 13:36
Yup The J girl is nice. Wanna Try E girl. I went to try MILF J girl today too.

Friendly and big boobies with cheap price.

E girl has gone back to the village for a short time. MILF J will go work in KL tomorrow and will not be back for a long time, which is a pity.

Horny Shy Guy
02-04-08, 10:01
I am 101% agree with Miao and Prestigejy. Don't take the risk. Happy Chinese New Year in advance to all everyone and Cheong Safe!! Would like to thanx Bro Miao, Viper, Mann and all that had being very kind for their sharings.

100% agree. No matter you pay 1000 or 50 the chance of catching something fishy is the same. Many girls will ask you why do you need Condom, don't you have confident in me? and I will politely reply them its my habit.

Fat Fat Roll
02-05-08, 11:39
E girl has gone back to the village for a short time. MILF J will go work in KL tomorrow and will not be back for a long time, which is a pity.
Owww! I miss out the MILF. LOL. But I guess soon enough the cheerie will come back right? Do let me know brother mann and miao taiko!

By the way, I take this chance to wish all brother

Happy Chinese New Year! Get the best for the rest! Gong xi fatt choi!

In advance, I heard that some prc is staying in kuching here too!

Miao28
02-05-08, 17:01
Owww! I miss out the MILF. LOL. But I guess soon enough the cheerie will come back right? Do let me know brother mann and miao taiko!

By the way, I take this chance to wish all brother

Happy Chinese New Year! Get the best for the rest! Gong xi fatt choi!

In advance, I heard that some prc is staying in kuching here too!

Many thanks to Fetish for buying end of year drinks at a drinking hole where Prestigejy and friend and I met Cherrie. Now Cherrie has a very big bust and is very friendly. Normad2020, do give me a PM and I shall direct you to this new addition to the game game here.

FFR, call your golden cat provider tomorrow and be the first to go test drive the golden cat before the rat year and before the rat race begins to try this golden cat as the rat runs in.

Fetish, why no end of year FR for the PRC that is staying over here? You told me it was cute and very worth the RM 160 or was it RM 180. Oh dear, I am getting older as my recall gets worse. It must be the rat's fault for making me a year older. Where is the rat trap? I want to trap those pesky rats.

Wish all brothers here a safe welcome and journey into the Rat year and happy ratting.

Fat Fat Roll
02-05-08, 20:21
Many thanks to Fetish for buying end of year drinks at a drinking hole where Prestigejy and friend and I met Cherrie. Now Cherrie has a very big bust and is very friendly. Normad2020, do give me a PM and I shall direct you to this new addition to the game game here.

FFR, call your golden cat provider tomorrow and be the first to go test drive the golden cat before the rat year and before the rat race begins to try this golden cat as the rat runs in.

Fetish, why no end of year FR for the PRC that is staying over here? You told me it was cute and very worth the RM 160 or was it RM 180. Oh dear, I am getting older as my recall gets worse. It must be the rat's fault for making me a year older. Where is the rat trap? I want to trap those pesky rats.

Wish all brothers here a safe welcome and journey into the Rat year and happy ratting.Miao brother, Thanks.

Tomolo for the golden cat pickup? i am not too sure yet, how about the Cheerie MILF that you mention, is that possible i can get the valueable contacts? Haha.

Miao28
02-06-08, 13:06
Miao brother, Thanks.

Tomolo for the golden cat pickup? i am not too sure yet, how about the Cheerie MILF that you mention, is that possible i can get the valueable contacts? Haha.

The MILF is not called Cherrie but J******. Cherrie is available but for RM 150 plus RM 300 plus hotel bill?

Fat Fat Roll
02-06-08, 18:11
The MILF is not called Cherrie but J******. Cherrie is available but for RM 150 plus RM 300 plus hotel bill?Then total up will be RM450 then?

Miao28
02-07-08, 07:17
Then total up will be RM450 then?

RM 450 excluding hotel bill.

Fat Fat Roll
02-07-08, 12:13
RM 450 excluding hotel bill.Reasonable.

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 04:23
Too many to write in such a busy cheonging new year.

Thanks bro Miao Guidance in this kuching cheonging scene.

Forget which evening went to drink with Miao and Fetish. Thanks Fetish for the drink.

Sit with big boobies girl name Cherry. Mind you this girl boobies are real and really nice to touch.

After 1 session of drinking she started to call me. Some of the girls working there even say she found a boy. But I don't really care because what I want is a bonk and thats all.

So I went back next day at 12 am. No charge for siting inside because I didn't order drink. Rather I order the girl. The barfine is 150 after 12am. And I brought her out to buy drinks at 7-11. Tell you the worker in 7-11 almost has his eye drop out of his socket looking at the pair of boobies even she just wear normal T-shirt out.

Here is FR
Name: Chery
Race:pinoy
Boobies:34C/D
Body7
Face7
GFE:9
BBBJ:6
FK:10 perfect
Daty didnt try
FJ:6.5

Ask me to hold her boobies whole night long during sleep.hehe

2 shot
Damage:150+450+60hotel

WIR: Yeah for boob touching only hehe

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 04:36
One day later i called OKT for golden pussy.

FR
Monica
Race: Rusky
Boobies:B and not firm
pussy: clean and no smell
body:6
Face:6
FK:nil.
FJ:6
CBJ
Catbath:4
GFE:3

WIR:no
Damage:250

Picture will be out soon

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 12:44
Went to Janko pub with few friends.

Many GRO there but most of them wont come to the customers. The quality there is not good except two, one NL and another one is Betty. I can't remember the name of the NL

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 12:46
Post this FR fror my friend as this girl already mentioned by Bro Mann before.

The FR is almost and one thing my friend did tell me is this girl very accomodating and friendly. They Foreplay for 15 Minutes!

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 12:50
Went to Massage in relax today on the 2nd day of CNY.

Name:Ah Lan
RAce: chinese mix
Body:7
boobies:B+

Massage: 8 ( strong and good)

Hj:nil
Boob massage for her: cannot

Damage: RM 50

If you only interested in massage she is a good choice. Otherwise avoid her.

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 12:52
Went to a green door escort center to check the stock out. Wah once i went in the stocks make me run away. Hear there is a legendary Big boobies MILF there hehe.

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 12:57
Finally choose a MP not so famous.

S.....

It's near the place where I find Cherry.

Name: helen
RAce: Indon
Face 6.5-7
Boobies Big and soft
Body: 7
BBBJ: nil
Massage:5 too strong until it causes me a lot of pain.

She allow me to auto roam her

HJ: Yeah

Damage50+30(hj)

Prestigejy
02-08-08, 13:12
Feeling boring during a night. Decided to check out the bar oppositre police station.

Went with a friend and once we went it, it was very hard for us to see any thing. It took some time for us to see the things around.

The Mummy told us she got young girl and my friend ask her how old is she. She said 33. Hehe. My friend said he does not want old woman. Then the mummy suddenly say the girl number is 33. LOL. Which one will you believe. I took the girl whose number "33" and my friend pay for the beer. Thanks the friend who read this forum for the beer and I got to touch the boobies of the girl.

After that I request for a change of a bigger boob girl and the Old owner of the joint tell me yeah there is one. So I spend 8 RM to buy her a coke and after touching her boobies I found that its not worth it because its not firm anymore. Suddenly my friend told me he bonk this girl before and her service not good. So I decided to cabut early for a better place.

Miao28
02-08-08, 14:21
2 shot
Damage:150+450+60hotel

Bro, Cherry charge RM 450? I thought she charge RM 300?

Here is FR
Name: Chery
BBBJ:6

Bro, I thought you now do CBJ but you took a risk with Cherry doing BBBJ? Is the few minutes of pleasure worth the pain if anything untowards happened?

Miao28
02-08-08, 14:22
One day later i called OKT for golden pussy.

FR
Monica
Race: Rusky
Boobies:B and not firm
pussy: clean and no smell
body:6
FK:nil.
FJ:6
CBJ
Catbath:4
GFE:3

WIR:no
Damage:250

Picture will be out soon

I think brothers here should keep away from the current golden cat.

We pay a premium for golden cat. If we get less than a golden cat, better to avoid it and wait for the golden cat.

Thanks bro, for warning us of the less than golden cat, and keep your adventures coming.

Miao28
02-08-08, 16:27
A visit to a MP gave me a bad taste. The reason: price increase due to the New Year. If that is the case, then we are not going to patronise such joints. Wait until after the New Year to patronise such joints or better still, boycott them.

A lot of spanking brand new MP offer RM 38 but this dingy run down MP was charging RM 65 for an hour due to the New Year. Yeah, you guess it. We told them to stuff it up you know where.

Miao28
02-08-08, 16:31
A recent outing to the White Rose, a new addition to the legions of MP, was less than successful. Stocks of white roses were less than pristine and it was more like withered roses. So to avoid any loss of time and unnecessary effort, it is better you go somewhere else to find better smelling flowers.

Prestigejy
02-10-08, 03:31
Bro, Cherry charge RM 450? I thought she charge RM 300?

Bro, I thought you now do CBJ but you took a risk with Cherry doing BBBJ? Is the few minutes of pleasure worth the pain if anything untowards happened?Sorry too fast in typing no time for edit. the exact price is rm300 for the girl plus rm 150 barfine plus rm60 Inn near central.

For CBJ thing I don't really stick to everyone. Maybe thats my weakness. I prefer CBJ for street scene and cheap thrill. May be I need to change that.

Monokoro
02-11-08, 08:17
While visiting an old schoolmate (working overseas but back for cny) our conversation stumbled upon cheonging activties in kch. My friend was surprised because I was always a good boy during our schooling day..hehe. Anyway, I offered to give him a tour of the Kuching MP scene, since he was a bit out of touch. Was looking for massage with fj and as far as i know, at the mp only got hj or bbbj. So decided to look for okt.

We called up Ah B** and was directed to a showroom in town. We were first given 3 numbers. After viewing, my friend unsatisfied and called up okt again and given another 3 numbers. Again not satisfied and got another 3 numbers. (wah, at this time, was suprised still got so many cars in town). Still not satisfied, directed to a different showroom with another 3 numbers. A bit 'paiseh' already, i told my friend we better drive one or the okt is going to think we are just playing around. So we both took one car each. All cars are of chinese origin, except one proton saga.

I took one which is quite friendly. Service is not rushing and managed to used up the full one hour... damage 180.

Most of them just arrived before the cny. was surprised cos i thought most have gone back for cny. Guess the snow storm have a side-affect on the chinese goods.

Prestigejy
02-11-08, 10:48
There is a new car in town. Its an Indon car owned by a malay OKT. I didn't try because when I was there they (2 guys) still tried hard to convince her to accept customer while they still hold her green passport in hand. Then I asked the malay OKT where she from, he told me that he yet to interview her also. I am quite sure this is a new fish in town. The look and body is 7.

Miao28
02-11-08, 15:07
A bit 'paiseh' already, i told my friend we better drive one or the okt is going to think we are just playing around. So we both took one car each. All cars are of chinese origin, except one proton saga.

I took one which is quite friendly. Service is not rushing and managed to used up the full one hour... damage 180.

Did you take the one with the very big tits or the skinny one? The proton saga claim to be from JB. All three are friendly.

Fetish
02-12-08, 02:12
There is a new car in town. Its an Indon car owned by a malay OKT. I didn't try because when I was there they (2 guys) still tried hard to convince her to accept customer while they still hold her green passport in hand. Then I asked the malay OKT where she from, he told me that he yet to interview her also. I am quite sure this is a new fish in town. The look and body is 7.
It seems that most people relaxes during CNY but you have been working overtime, good for you. I have checked out the new car that you mentioned but it's not my cup of tea so I did not take it for a spin.

Let's meet up again before you go off.

Mannnn
02-12-08, 03:50
Hello! Rat year and all my brothers here. Gong Xi Fa Cai. Back to Kuching from a holidays. Prestigejy, you are really hardworking. CNY also do overtime.

Last night went with the pussycat to catch rats at one of the hole.. Je**** is back and got a larger boobs (34C or 35C). Too many customers there and she got little time to sit with me. Managed to touch her boobs for a while.

Heard that one of the WL got pregnant. The Malay OKT stock. Who's did these (Bbfj)?