PDA

View Full Version : Kuching

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Prestigejy
02-12-08, 08:58
It seems that most people relaxes during CNY but you have been working overtime, good for you. I have checked out the new car that you mentioned but it's not my cup of tea so I did not take it for a spin.

Let's meet up again before you go off.Haha yup bro overtime until i come down with flu in the end. It must be from the rusky mee because when i fucked her she got a bad flu. Btw bro fetish sorry not able to meet up again because got to leave kuching early morning.Will meet you up again during my next trip. Hope you cheong well in kuching

Bro mann great to hear you are back to kuching. Still many holes to be explored in kuching.

Bro Miao thanks for all the thrill in kuching. See you around.

Thanks all the bros for tips and guidance.

Lastly I really miss a girl called Lucy or lia. If you guys able to find her, please pm me. Beer on me. Thank you and cheong like no tomorrow.

Prestigejy
02-12-08, 09:06
As promised. Rusky mee photo.

Miao28
02-13-08, 02:17
As promised. Rusky mee photo.

I cant see the Rusky mee. Did you press the right buttons?

Prestigejy
02-13-08, 06:56
I cant see the Rusky mee. Did you press the right buttons?Sorry. Press wrongly. But I have posted it in photo gallery.

Monokoro
02-13-08, 09:26
Did you take the one with the very big tits or the skinny one? The proton saga claim to be from JB. All three are friendly.I drove the one with big shiny headlamps. There is one car which offered a special feature '3-position' (chinese 'san wei'), I am wandering what is this as I can't understanding the explanation given.

I brought one of the car to the newly opened shopping mall for lunch and noticed lots of guy staring at the headlamps. Funny looks from a different persceptive cos I am one who usually stare at others people shinny cars.

Just wandering, is it ok to bring the cars out from their showroom under the noses of the boss?

Mannnn
02-15-08, 03:16
Went to HV to look for my SYT. Buy her a small toy and when she saw it she was very happy and kiss me all over my face. Later sat down and buy her a drink. I sat there for nearly an hour and she only drink one drink only. Really know how to save money for me, a good girl. Later take her out and while I say I want to sleep with her tonight, she said sorry because she was having a period. I said never mind, we can do it a later date.

Name: S*****
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 10/10

Chairman59
02-15-08, 03:22
Went to HV to look for my SYT. Buy her a small toy and when she saw it she was very happy and kiss me all over my face. Later sat down and buy her a drink. I sat there for nearly an hour and she only drink one drink only. Really know how to save money for me, a good girl. Later take her out and while I say I want to sleep with her tonight, she said sorry because she was having a period. I said never mind, we can do it a later date.

Where do we find this SYT? Where is this HV that you refer to? How much to pay for for overnight?

Mannnn
02-15-08, 12:13
Where do we find this SYT? Where is this HV that you refer to? How much to pay for for overnight?
HV refer to one of the KTV in town. Most people knows this place. For the price of overnight, hehehe... if she likes you then it's FOC.

Prestigejy
02-15-08, 15:41

GFE: 10/10Yeah just before I got back I got the chance to meet this germ too. It happened on Chinese new year eve. Got a sms while eating reunion dinner. Saying, Where are you I am very Boring in Bahasa. So my common sense tell me this is a girl who need a company during this lonely night. So I got to make a story to my family saying I got emergency and got to go out. Yeah right, I went to pick her up and bring her shopping at riverside. Riverside is packed with non Chinese and no parking. Tell you. When I brought her in the shopping mall, many eyes are on her. So I bring her in parkson and shopping. Holding my hand and never even one second let go my hand. She buy a chain and a bra which cost me rm 40 plus. Well she is good girl as she didn't spend money on item more than rm50 saying its too expensive. She even tease me by trying out her black bra inside the changing room and open the door very slightly and ask me to browse whether it suits her or not. At that time the shoping mall almost close and somemore new year eve, very few people inside, so I got to do so teasing with her. She called bra as Pau. After that she ask me to bring her to watch fireworks. I got trouble. Where the hell to watch fireworks. Its all in housing area. You can't just park your car outside and watch. I know many policeman will do rondaan for ang pao this very night. I don't wanna be checked by police during this very happy night. So I decided to her for drinking in a pub. Hehehe. In the pub she suddenly become very active already. Like fish found water. She go into toilet and change the bra I brought for her and showing her cleavage. Big and firm. She dance on my lap. Rubbing my dick with her solid firm Butt. I got hard and she knew it. She kept rubbing it and hug me. She also let me fondle her soft breasts and kiss her cheeks. After that I got to go home by 12 because of Chinese tradition. So I told her I got to go home and I sent her back home with a goodbye hug and kiss. Then next day she sms me and miss me all those stuff. I think I am able to F her free of charge, but too bad I got so much task to do during CNY and so little time in kuching. Bro its good for you. She is a germ.

Prestigejy
02-15-08, 16:11
Yup The J girl is nice. Wanna Try E girl. I went to try MILF J girl today too.

Friendly and big boobies with cheap price.Yeah. Hometown dish is the best. I met MILF J girl in Seremban Th*e W#H inn today. Room number 2. Even more GFE and Even more hornier. Keep rubbing her inner thigh with mine.

Miao28
02-15-08, 17:05

Nowadays you go alone to look for your SYT. It must be your darling. I went there last night and tonight and your SYT was not there. Guess she must be with you.

Miao28
02-15-08, 17:09
There is a new car in town. Its an Indon car owned by a malay OKT. I didn't try because when I was there they (2 guys) still tried hard to convince her to accept customer while they still hold her green passport in hand. Then I asked the malay OKT where she from, he told me that he yet to interview her also. I am quite sure this is a new fish in town. The look and body is 7.

I tried this new car that you mentioned. The name is K*k*.

Name: K*k*
Height: 5 ft 6
Race: Sunda
Body: very smooth and no mark
Pussy: prominent labia, no smell, good for DATY
Wetness of pussy: very wet
Boobs: C cup, very firm and not at all sagging.
Ass: Very firm and solid and extremely nice to doggy.
GFE: silent type, very obliging, not one bit rushing
Damage: RM 120
WIR: very definitely yes.

Freddyo
02-16-08, 02:44
Is the Malay OKT refered to MxT?

Mannnn
02-16-08, 10:50
Nowadays you go alone to look for your SYT. It must be your darling. I went there last night and tonight and your SYT was not there. Guess she must be with you.
Please! Please! pussycat and fetish. Don't tell this gem to anyone. I'm scared someone will stole it from me.

Miao28
02-16-08, 12:56
Please! Please! pussycat and fetish. Don't tell this gem to anyone. I'm scared someone will stole it from me.

Dont worry if the rat wants to steal your gem, I will bit it. Rat year doesnt meant that the rat can do as it wishes. The cat can bit all kind of small rodents, birds, etc.

Miao28
02-16-08, 12:57
Yeah just before I got back I got the chance to meet this germ too. It happened on Chinese new year eve. Got a sms while eating reunion dinner. Saying, Where are you I am very Boring in Bahasa. So my common sense tell me this is a girl who need a company during this lonely night. So I got to make a story to my family saying I got emergency and got to go out. Yeah right, I went to pick her up and bring her shopping at riverside. Riverside is packed with non Chinese and no parking. Tell you. When I brought her in the shopping mall, many eyes are on her. So I bring her in parkson and shopping. Holding my hand and never even one second let go my hand. She buy a chain and a bra which cost me rm 40 plus. Well she is good girl as she didn't spend money on item more than rm50 saying its too expensive. She even tease me by trying out her black bra inside the changing room and open the door very slightly and ask me to browse whether it suits her or not. At that time the shoping mall almost close and somemore new year eve, very few people inside, so I got to do so teasing with her. She called bra as Pau. After that she ask me to bring her to watch fireworks. I got trouble. Where the hell to watch fireworks. Its all in housing area. You can't just park your car outside and watch. I know many policeman will do rondaan for ang pao this very night. I don't wanna be checked by police during this very happy night. So I decided to her for drinking in a pub. Hehehe. In the pub she suddenly become very active already. Like fish found water. She go into toilet and change the bra I brought for her and showing her cleavage. Big and firm. She dance on my lap. Rubbing my dick with her solid firm Butt. I got hard and she knew it. She kept rubbing it and hug me. She also let me fondle her soft breasts and kiss her cheeks. After that I got to go home by 12 because of Chinese tradition. So I told her I got to go home and I sent her back home with a goodbye hug and kiss. Then next day she sms me and miss me all those stuff. I think I am able to F her free of charge, but too bad I got so much task to do during CNY and so little time in kuching. Bro its good for you. She is a germ.

This gem just rang me and I am going out with her now. Wish me luck.

Blowpipe
02-16-08, 14:49
This gem just rang me and I am going out with her now. Wish me luck.Good Luck Taiko.

Inform us if there is any access to get to know her better.

Mannnn
02-17-08, 07:50
Dont worry if the rat wants to steal your gem, I will bit it. Rat year doesnt meant that the rat can do as it wishes. The cat can bit all kind of small rodents, birds, etc.
Does the cat bit dogs? There are a lot of horny dogs, big dogs out there.

Fat Fat Roll
02-17-08, 08:53
Good Luck Taiko.

Inform us if there is any access to get to know her better.I guess it should be taiko germ, where we must respect for them. I don wan't become a rat to bite the RAT where Dog waiting behind. LOL

Bakuteh
02-18-08, 08:52
Bro Miao,
Just a quick one...Have you sampled the Bidayuh MG(massage girl),not ML at this MP?
As I mentioned to you,she is definitely worth trying for a not too bad massage with a real HJ happy ending,full of GFE with her willingly took off the shirt as well as bra for auto roaming and tits sucking,plus throwing in committed catbath while jerking you off.I liked her dick stroking after you shot the cum,rythmatical soft strokes..emm...nice!
The best thing is...that great experience did not cost me a bomb.
Wish you have fun too.
I have another two nice encounters last Saturday within six hours at a MP with a PRC ML and at my favourite karaok joint with a local mixed SYT.
But i just have no time to post my experience..sorry guys..

Bakuteh

Spectra8286
02-18-08, 09:48
Bro Miao,

Just a quick one. Have you sampled the Bidayuh MG (massage girl), not ML at this MP?

As I mentioned to you, she is definitely worth trying for a not too bad massage with a real HJ happy ending, full of GFE with her willingly took off the shirt as well as bra for auto roaming and tits sucking, plus throwing in committed catbath while jerking you off. I liked her dick stroking after you shot the cum, rythmatical soft strokes. Emm. Nice!

The best thing is. That great experience did not cost me a bomb.

Wish you have fun too.

I have another two nice encounters last Saturday within six hours at a MP with a PRC ML and at my favourite karaok joint with a local mixed SYT.

But I just have no time to post my experience. Sorry guys.Hello Bro Bakuteh,

When in Kuching, I usually go to the Satok MP but nowadays the stock is not as good. Where about is this MP that you are mentioning here.

Any tips?

Kkelvin
02-18-08, 09:57
Is in 4th Mile, upper floor of 688. 5 from Bangkok and 2 from phuket.

Called the Thai girl named ah Aor. No FJ, No BJ, only HJ.

Thai massage rm50. HJ RM50.

The massage is worth it, comfortable and cheap and professional.

HJ, pay for RM50 is not worth it as normally I pay RM20 for the same services.

After get out from the room, found one ML looks very nice & young, may try to visit her next time. But they all wear jeans only and I prefer skirt.

Miao28
02-18-08, 10:35
Bro Miao,
Just a quick one...Have you sampled the Bidayuh MG(massage girl),not ML at this MP?
As I mentioned to you,she is definitely worth trying for a not too bad massage with a real HJ happy ending,full of GFE with her willingly took off the shirt as well as bra for auto roaming and tits sucking,plus throwing in committed catbath while jerking you off.I liked her dick stroking after you shot the cum,rythmatical soft strokes..emm...nice!
The best thing is...that great experience did not cost me a bomb.
Wish you have fun too.
But i just have no time to post my experience..sorry guys..

Bakuteh

I am down with the dreaded flu so I have yet to go try this MG that you mentioned. Dont worry, I will try as soon as I get well and I will give you a FR here.

Blowpipe
02-18-08, 16:18
I must give compliments to Ah Boi's latest collection of ladies in the two nearby palces where he keeps them. They have model class bodies especially those with the big boobs :) Its worth a try if you are willing to part with RM200 for per ride. However be extra careful in these places as I noticed that he hall way of the Inns/Hotels have CCTV.

Seijaipow
02-19-08, 01:22
I must give compliments to Ah Boi's latest collection of ladies in the two nearby palces where he keeps them. They have model class bodies especially those with the big boobs :) Its worth a try if you are willing to part with RM200 for per ride. However be extra careful in these places as I noticed that he hall way of the Inns/Hotels have CCTV.

Since when has Ah Boi started charging RM 200? Is it only for you that he charge RM 200? Ah Boi has not told you of the third place that he keeps these ladies?

Seijaipow
02-19-08, 01:24
Hello Bro Bakuteh,

When in Kuching, I usually go to the Satok MP but nowadays the stock is not as good. Where about is this MP that you are mentioning here.

Any tips?

What do you mean that the stock is not as good? It is true that some of the ML have gone to other places. Which were the good stocks that you knew who worked previously at Satok?

Chairman59
02-19-08, 11:20

Since when has the china car price gone up to RM 200 per ride? Have you tried these so called model class china cars? Have you noticed behind their makeup that they are over 30 years old?

Miao28
02-19-08, 12:52

You actually paid RM 200? If so, you must have been taken for a ride or are you taking us here for a ride by saying you paid RM 200? The opening price is RM 180 for non regulars. Regulars pay RM 160. I never heard of RM 200. Is it inflation? Has oil prices gone up to RM 3 a liter? The latest collection consists of a recycled China lady who has been here on a tour of service before. The one with the big boobs has gone back and she is not in the two nearby places.

Miao28
02-19-08, 12:55
Does the cat bit dogs? There are a lot of horny dogs, big dogs out there.

As a cat, I can smell a dog a mile away and I run fast. So far I have not used up any of my nine lives to run away from those nasty dogs. I know some friendly dogs who inform me when the nasty dogs may come sniffing around. But sometimes the information is inaccurate.

Mannnn
02-20-08, 04:29
I have not try Ah Boi's car for a long time already. The last time he charge me RM160. Please comfirm if he charge RM200 now. I hope you don't blow wind but you can blowpipe.

For the CCTV, if you are the rich and famous then wear a mask and condom when go cheonging.

Prestigejy
02-20-08, 06:00
I must give compliments to Ah Boi's latest collection of ladies in the two nearby palces where he keeps them. They have model class bodies especially those with the big boobs :) Its worth a try if you are willing to part with RM200 for per ride. However be extra careful in these places as I noticed that he hall way of the Inns/Hotels have CCTV.Yeah, we can hear you loud and clear. The pipe you blow sound very loud and too scary because rm 200 is too high and can let me fuck 4 times already minus the RM4 condom money.

Mooks
02-20-08, 07:06
Dear all bros,

I'm going to Kuching this sunday to continue on my study. Since i'm not a kuching ppl, i'm very bored sometimes. So is there any bros can guide me to have "fun"? I prefer ON.

Prestigejy
02-21-08, 02:52
Dear all bros,

I'm going to Kuching this sunday to continue on my study. Since i'm not a kuching ppl, i'm very bored sometimes. So is there any bros can guide me to have "fun"? I prefer ON.Where do you study bro. So that I can point out where is the nearest cheong place that you can go.

Miao28
02-21-08, 03:01
Dear all bros,

I'm going to Kuching this sunday to continue on my study. Since i'm not a kuching ppl, i'm very bored sometimes. So is there any bros can guide me to have "fun"? I prefer ON.

Please concentrate on your studies and come back here when you are over 18 years old and you are earning your own money to support your fun habit.

Spending your parent's money on women is the worst thing that you can do. If you want to find women, please make sure you know how to look for your own money.

Mannnn
02-21-08, 05:57
Dear all bros,

Welcome to Kuching Mooks. How about passing some informations about your female school mates to us? Hope their are over 18 years old. If they need pocket money maybe we can help. In the meantime you study first else you will be wasting your parent's money.

Chairman59
02-21-08, 07:41
Dear all bros,

You should concentrate on your studies first of all. Only when you have finished studying and have a proper job, then you might considered cheonging.

Spend your parent's money wisely. Do not waste it unnecessarily on the girls unless it is your own hard earned money.

Fat Fat Roll
02-21-08, 10:40
You actually paid RM 200? If so, you must have been taken for a ride or are you taking us here for a ride by saying you paid RM 200? The opening price is RM 180 for non regulars. Regulars pay RM 160. I never heard of RM 200. Is it inflation? Has oil prices gone up to RM 3 a liter? The latest collection consists of a recycled China lady who has been here on a tour of service before. The one with the big boobs has gone back and she is not in the two nearby places.Yeah, I don't think his stock cost that high, in this CNY season, my friends still bought their stock and with RM160, he wouldn't simply "pancung" customer's neck. Hard earn money as he always said too. RM200 is way to high, can let me bonk bonk for 2 times, I really admire prestigejy taiko whose can bonk 4 times By the way, Brother Mann, that Siaw Hong coming soon in this few week, whose have a look like " Li Bing Bing" with breast zide 35C. Behold ! Recently was too busy and don't have much times to shares FR. Apologize first to all brother here ! Mook, concentrate your study for good now, if you concentrate more on your study now, soon enough when you graduate, you will know the benefits of being concentrate on study others than this Cheoging Life. Gain now Use Later. You know what I mean.

Mooks
02-21-08, 17:49
Where do you study bro. So that I can point out where is the nearest cheong place that you can go.I study in FTMS simpang tiga there.

Miao28
02-22-08, 01:31
Yeah, I don't think his stock cost that high, in this CNY season, my friends still bought their stock and with RM160, he wouldn't simply "pancung" customer's neck. Hard earn money as he always said too. RM200 is way to high, can let me bonk bonk for 2 times, I really admire prestigejy taiko whose can bonk 4 times By the way, Brother Mann, that Siaw Hong coming soon in this few week, whose have a look like " Li Bing Bing" with breast zide 35C. Behold ! Recently was too busy and don't have much times to shares FR. Apologize first to all brother here ! Mook, concentrate your study for good now, if you concentrate more on your study now, soon enough when you graduate, you will know the benefits of being concentrate on study others than this Cheoging Life. Gain now Use Later. You know what I mean.

Oh dear, from what you said, that Blowpipe must be blowing hot and cold up our alley.

Prestigejy was of course referring to a goody that I introduce him in Seremban, at only RM 50 a bonk. Salivate away, all of you, coz the RM 50 goody is across the sea. The goody is a Sarawak import.

Blowpipe, give us a good explaination as to why you are leading us up the blind alley?

Miao28
02-22-08, 01:33
I study in FTMS simpang tiga there.

We presume you are over 18 since you are in this thread.

Behind your school is a MP. Go check out the ML there with a very beautiful C cup tits. You cant tell just by looking at her. This is your first assignment.

Miao101. Checking out the MP. Determine the ML with the C cup. Assess the services. Tell us the damages.

Good luck on your assignment.

Prestigejy
02-22-08, 02:04
I study in FTMS simpang tiga there.I think Miao has given you a hint where about to go. In my opinion you can have fun at all these place but not overdo it. May be once a month. By the way the choice still yours. If got free one why not try the free one at your school. Even the clerk at your counter can be the possible target. Study hard and Fuck as hard as you can if you do once a month thingy.

Fat Fat Roll
02-22-08, 11:36
I think Miao has given you a hint where about to go. In my opinion you can have fun at all these place but not overdo it. May be once a month. By the way the choice still yours. If got free one why not try the free one at your school. Even the clerk at your counter can be the possible target. Study hard and Fuck as hard as you can if you do once a month thingy.Haha~~ Brother Prestigejy making him sound like in bangbros series in "Bookworms"

Hairy Timun
02-23-08, 07:49
I have not try Ah Boi's car for a long time already. The last time he charge me RM160. Please comfirm if he charge RM200 now. I hope you don't blow wind but you can blowpipe.

For the CCTV, if you are the rich and famous then wear a mask and condom when go cheonging.

I can confirm that Ah Boy's price is RM 160. Tried one the nite before Cap Goh Mei. Was told to go the nice and "grand" hotel. When I asked him for the damages, he straight away said RM 160. As those bros here may know, I'm definitely not a regular. I've used his service providers before but I won't consider myself a regular. So the price quoted as RM 200 would be too high, IMHO. Please don't contribute to the rising cost of living.

Brief FR:
Name: Tinian (Tinny - or some s**t like that)
Origin: Macau (she said but her Cantonese really lousy)
Face: 6/10 (I think she's older than the 25 she claimed to be)
Body: 7/10 (good but slight bulge in the tummy)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (really big and soft. I think they're D cups! Really nice during the tit-f**k foreplay thingy)
Pussy: 4/10 (nicely trimmed but really loose. Bloody hell! Can hardly feel anything. Have to bang really hard to complete task! Was sweaty like hell after the act)
BBBJ: 5/10 (won't/can't deep throat. Keeps spitting and spraying some mouth-wash thingy into her mouth and on my little bro. Major turn off)
GFE:6/10 (very friendly. I would've given her higher except that she refused to let me CIM even though I told her that her pussy is too loose and that I was tired from banging her so hard)
Damage: RM 160 (no tips as I wasn't fully satisfied)
WIR: Not for this WL.

Blowpipe
02-24-08, 04:37
Oh dear, from what you said, that Blowpipe must be blowing hot and cold up our alley.

Prestigejy was of course referring to a goody that I introduce him in Seremban, at only RM 50 a bonk. Salivate away, all of you, coz the RM 50 goody is across the sea. The goody is a Sarawak import.

Blowpipe, give us a good explaination as to why you are leading us up the blind alley?Nope. I can confirm that the price was RM200. If don believe you can ask Ah Boi if he has charged any customers RM200 and he has. Most of the clients I brought in him for him confirmed that they handed RM200 but when has that become an issue if they can afford it? Good that you shared that the price is ranging RM160. RM180. Next time I get the RM200 from them and pocket the RM40 hehehe.

Miao28
02-24-08, 09:56
Nope. I can confirm that the price was RM200. If don believe you can ask Ah Boi if he has charged any customers RM200 and he has. Most of the clients I brought in him for him confirmed that they handed RM200 but when has that become an issue if they can afford it? Good that you shared that the price is ranging RM160. RM180. Next time I get the RM200 from them and pocket the RM40 hehehe.

Why not pay RM 2000 then? If they can afford it, then RM 2000 is only small change. If everyone is paying RM 160, they can pay RM 2000 to Ah Boi. What logic are you talking about?

Even better, how about paying RM 4000 per shot. After all, they can afford it.
People in other parts of the world are paying that. Just ask Fetish.

Everyone knows the price is RM 160 except you.

Laowei
02-25-08, 01:20
Why not pay RM 2000 then? If they can afford it, then RM 2000 is only small change. If everyone is paying RM 160, they can pay RM 2000 to Ah Boi. What logic are you talking about?

Even better, how about paying RM 4000 per shot. After all, they can afford it.
People in other parts of the world are paying that. Just ask Fetish.

Everyone knows the price is RM 160 except you.

It doesnt make sense that if everyone in this thread is paying RM 160, that this chap would insist that his friends all paid RM 200.

If it was a one off, then we can understand but this chap says all his friends pay RM 200.

There is no need to make any sense of his posts. It sounds nonsensical, and it is nonsensical. As with all rubbish, it is best consigned to the dustbin. For me, I shall be pushing Jackson's ignore button for this chap.

Fetish
02-25-08, 02:13
Nope. I can confirm that the price was RM200. If don believe you can ask Ah Boi if he has charged any customers RM200 and he has. Most of the clients I brought in him for him confirmed that they handed RM200 but when has that become an issue if they can afford it? Good that you shared that the price is ranging RM160. RM180. Next time I get the RM200 from them and pocket the RM40 hehehe.
Bottom line, the guy probably got ripped, so let's not rub it in anymore.

Seijaipow
02-25-08, 09:04
Bottom line, the guy probably got ripped, so let's not rub it in anymore.

Do you know what the bottom line is? This guy purports to have an intimate working knowledge of all the places that he has been with one exception. Not the name of a single WL or ML has been mentioned by him. He seems to know the kind of customers in the various drinking holes. He mentions the decor, the prices and what can be found and the history of the joint and the what not. But not a mention of a single name of the WL that can be cheonged.

We want to know which GRO can be cheonged. We want to know which ML or WL give good service. We are acquainted with a lot of the the MP in town due to the senior brothers who have mentioned the happening places. We do not need a rehash of the interior decoration of the various MP and various pubs. We want to know what women we can go after.

Thank you Jackson for the ignore button. It makes the day more cheerful.

Toms2328
02-25-08, 09:42
Haven't been cheonging in Kuching for some time and was looking for place to go . Drive around Ang Cheng Ho Area and see this blue light place on corner. Went up and there were 8 girls but only 3 decent looking ones and selected an indon.

Name: Ama
Body: 7/10
Tits: 8/10
Ass: 8/10
Pussy: didnt get chance to roam
BBBJ: 8/10 really nice feeling the way she uses her tongue)
FJ: She said available if we get full room.
GFE: 8/10 she acts horny
Damage: 42+50 for BBBJ
WIR: yes for FJ. She indicate can do FJ for 130.

She led me upstairs and we got a room with solid walls on side and curtain for entrance. Massage was surprisingly quite good, nice strong hands and after feeling relaxed asked for extras. She acted shy but after some coaxing she agree to BBBJ. She asked to be taught but as it turns our she is 'experienced' and the feel was very good and I didnt even try to roam much. Only downside is she dont allow CIM or deepthroat.

Dr Cheong
02-26-08, 07:17
Went to a CyberCafe and spent a few hours there. In between, came out for a Smoke.

Saw two Indon Chinese and they wink wink ith me.

After finishing my session at the Cyber they were still there so I asked where they and are from and what they do. At first they were a bit shy and I left it at that. Than one of them say she is local and looking for a boyfriend.

Hearing that I gave them my number and within 1.2 half after I left, they called me and told me they need money and willing to make me happy for a hundred bucks.

So off I went around mid night to there hotel and had a jolly good time.

Both fl below 23 and for an Indon, looks and body condition can be rated 7/10.

Do not need KY, so you know what I mean.

Mooks
02-26-08, 17:12
Dr Cheong,

Can share with us the girls?

I would love to try them!

Kevin82
02-27-08, 02:44
BRO DR CHEONG,

WHERE THE CC YOU GO?? I ALSO WANT TO GO~!!

Went to a CyberCafe and spent a few hours there. In between, came out for a Smoke.

After finishing my session at the Cyber they were still there so I asked where they and are from and what they do. At first they were a bit shy and I left it at that. Than one of them say she is local and looking for a boyfriend.

Hearing that I gave them my number and within 1.2 half after I left, they called me and told me they need money and willing to make me happy for a hundred bucks.

Dr Cheong
02-27-08, 03:12
BRO DR CHEONG,

WHERE THE CC YOU GO?? I ALSO WANT TO GO~!!Central Park Siang Siang.

Unfortunately they left this morning and I took the other girl Overnight for RM100.00.

Well worth it even if it is RM200.00.

They will be back in 2 to 3 weeks, but they were complaining biz as FL is very bad and much worse if they have an OKT.

Will update when they are next in Kuching as they have my HP number.

Arsenal
02-27-08, 05:58
Haven't been cheonging in Kuching for some time and was looking for place to go . Drive around Ang Cheng Ho Area and see this blue light place on corner. Went up and there were 8 girls but only 3 decent looking ones and selected an indon.

Name: Ama
Tits: 8/10
Pussy: didnt get chance to roam
BBBJ: 8/10 really nice feeling the way she uses her tongue)
FJ: She said available if we get full room.
GFE: 8/10 she acts horny
Damage: 42+50 for BBBJ
WIR: yes for FJ. She indicate can do FJ for 130.

She led me upstairs and we got a room with solid walls on side and curtain for entrance. Massage was surprisingly quite good, nice strong hands and after feeling relaxed asked for extras. She acted shy but after some coaxing she agree to BBBJ. She asked to be taught but as it turns our she is 'experienced' and the feel was very good and I didnt even try to roam much. Only downside is she dont allow CIM or deepthroat.Bro,

Can you tell me where is this place?

I will to try.

Prestigejy
02-27-08, 13:58
Central Park Siang Siang.

Unfortunately they left this morning and I took the other girl Overnight for RM100.00.

Well worth it even if it is RM200.00.

They will be back in 2 to 3 weeks, but they were complaining biz as FL is very bad and much worse if they have an OKT.

Will update when they are next in Kuching as they have my HP number.
Wow Dr cheong, so cheap ah.

Can I have their number too?

I will pm you later.

Toms2328
02-27-08, 19:30
Bro,

Can you tell me where is this place?

I will to try.From Ang Cheng Ho you go towards the river. Its a corner shop. like I said Blue light place. there are 3 MPs nearby. Don't want to provide too much info as don't want undersirables raiding the place.

Miao28
02-28-08, 03:17
Many wood worms coming out nowadays.

Blowpipe
02-29-08, 18:10
Ah Boy saying some new stocks coming soon so gonna standby :) to make more money.... the JB Hainam lady last week is between RM160 - RM180 when I visited K****** Park. Well those who tried her said her performance is 8/10 with SOP but I think compared with the China Car or Hong Kong Car at K***w**d Inn with the solid look and body @RM180 - the JB Car is was 7/10 and that China Doll is definitely better with 8.5/10.

So in the mean time going to recover with soothing rubs as suggested by Brader Fetish at Ann Ann MJC this week :) RM50 per hour. Will try to screen for new places soon as a few are opening in MJC.

Miao28
03-01-08, 15:39
The local Iban or Malay is Indonesian, the West Malaysian is actually from China and the Hong Kong lady does not exist.

Sukrad
03-01-08, 16:37
Hello evryone,

I'm a newbie at this cheonging, been reading a few hints from most of the seniors in the forums, so decided on a few place. Went for Masukdulgance at Jln Song in front of tmn sahabat but no available ML. Feeling adventerous went to try Golden near DPS, was greeted by lovelys but unfortunately they werent the ML. I was directed to

Name: Ah Xue
Tits: 5/10
Ass: 5/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 78 for Thai massage
WIR: yes for good massage

As indicated, yeah no extra service. But she gave an excelent massage as shes a PRS who learned the skills.

I know this FR sucks as hell, but im a newbie, hope you guyz can give me hints and tips to improve, esp. seniors.

Sukrad
03-01-08, 16:50
My 2nd attempt was the MPs near rivers after HSBC.

Went to this blue signed place, it was closed.

Tried Sparks, 5 MLs but was out of my tatse, they were askin me to call on them, but I decided to say I was just lookin for someone else.

Feelin dissapointed finally tried bunga matahari. 8 MLs was present and were having lunch, all was PRC but one with the green dress winked at me.

Name: Ah Ching/ Ai Ching/ Ti Fa
Tits: 7/10
Pussy: She wouldnt take of her pants, nor her dress, but gave me a look at her tits
BBHJ: 9/10 Slow and easy, fast and hard, both at the same time woooah!
BBBJ: Asked but she wouldnt as she dun know how, i didnt bother to teach
FJ: Only if i take her home
GFE: 8/10 very friendly
Damage: 43+50 for BBHJ
WIR: Yeah for other noobs like me

She was PRC and didnt know much local, and my chinese can use only half the time, was having communicating problems, thus the 3 names.

Wat else shud i reprt dear seniors? Any assignments for newbies like me? Would love if seniors can recommend place for nasi lemaks and other locals.

Seijaipow
03-02-08, 03:57
Wat else shud i reprt dear seniors? Any assignments for newbies like me? Would love if seniors can recommend place for nasi lemaks and other locals.

There are not so many MP in town. You seem familiar with all of them ranging from Jalan Song to Jalan Mendu to all the MP in Petanak and Ang Cheng Ho.

You should be the one telling us and not asking us.

Seijaipow
03-02-08, 03:59
From Ang Cheng Ho you go towards the river. Its a corner shop. like I said Blue light place. there are 3 MPs nearby. Don't want to provide too much info as don't want undersirables raiding the place.

Your info is already too much and the undesirables will be going to that place soon.

You already put a death sentence on that lady which you mentioned by mentioning that she is a foreigner. How stupid can you be?

Seijaipow
03-02-08, 04:07
Wow Dr cheong, so cheap ah.

Can I have their number too?

I will pm you later.

Bro, those girls wouldnt be hanging around that place looking for customers.

What potential WL would look for potential clients outside a cybercafe?

Just use your brain a bit and you can tell that the chances of that is like an asteriod striking earth and wiping out mankind.

Dr Cheong
03-02-08, 08:05
Bro, those girls wouldnt be hanging around that place looking for customers.

What potential WL would look for potential clients outside a cybercafe?

Just use your brain a bit and you can tell that the chances of that is like an asteriod striking earth and wiping out mankind.Lodging House a n i r a u s a c RM35 per nite is where they stay and never did I say they loiter at Cyber Cafe.

Sukrad
03-02-08, 15:51
There are not so many MP in town. You seem familiar with all of them ranging from Jalan Song to Jalan Mendu to all the MP in Petanak and Ang Cheng Ho.

You should be the one telling us and not asking us.Yeah, I got familiarised from reading the hints in the forums, I wouldn't know they existed until I read them here.

Thanks bros!

Miao28
03-03-08, 02:12

If not loitering a few hours outside the cybercafe, please explain the above?

In between sessions of a few hours they were there and at the end of your few hours sessions they were there.

Their hotel became a lodging house.

I am not inclined to believe your story too. Sorry.

Mannnn
03-04-08, 13:17
Today raba-raba a very big boobs WL at her room. The WL is semi naked and we kiss and play play her boobs. Play for about ten minutes and gave her ten ringgit tips. Value for money.

Fetish
03-04-08, 14:57
Today raba-raba a very big boobs WL at her room. The WL is semi naked and we kiss and play play her boobs. Play for about ten minutes and gave her ten ringgit tips. Value for money.
You are a very hum sup old man

Miao28
03-04-08, 15:04

I like el chepo places like this. How come you got so cheap kangtow also you dont tell brother. Where is this good place? I feel horny already reading about this big boobs WL. Is she young?

Miao28
03-04-08, 15:07

Mann is still a young man physically, he can do non stop for one and a half hour.
Once he came three times in a day.

Miao28
03-04-08, 15:26
Mannn, I have rediscovered the arowana. At a place with only three ML.

Name: Aliya
Boobs: Small
Body: Thin
Pussy: a bit smelly, looks like she got an infection
Price: RM 100 for full service
WIR: No

Prestigejy
03-04-08, 15:27
Maybe but I will verify again with Ah Boy... he also keep asking me if my reference on the price is a Taiko who drives a Honda...i say I never met him but if he knows the existence of this discussion would I say the info from Miao would be a good reference or the Honda Guy :)Yo bro are you mentioning me?i drove a Honda but I am not taiko la.

Seijaipow
03-04-08, 16:05
So many new nicks with so little information. I wonder what they are hoping to get? Could they be MIB trying to gain confidence? Could it be some disgruntled poster making an reappearance? Your guess is as good as mine.

I discovered a gem recently.

Name: Amy
Origins: Unknown, but she said she was NL
Boobs: Very big, D cup
Ass: nice to doggy, in fact came after ten minutes of doggy.
WIR: Yes

Seijaipow
03-04-08, 20:58
Yo bro are you mentioning me?i drove a Honda but I am not taiko la.

What a lot of crap that guy is talking. As if Ah Boy really called him and he is on first hand terms with Ah Boy. If he is so, then Ah Boy must be screwing him and his friends. Everyone here paid RM 160 to RM 180 and he is the only one paying RM 200.

What crap is all this talk about taiko? Go back to previous chats about taiko and we will see that this chap is an reincarnation of some disgruntled poster.

Laowei
03-05-08, 01:24
Yo bro are you mentioning me?i drove a Honda but I am not taiko la.

Yo bro, it really beats my brains trying to decipher what those jokers and weirdos are saying in this thread. As if Ah Boy cares who drives what car and who is taiko or who is not taiko. All Ah Boy care about is how much money he makes in a day. He got no time of the day to talk anything else.

To those brothers who got screwed by paying more or were conned, please dont come here and make all sorts of noise. It is your fault you got screwed. Next time, just inspect your goods properly and if you dont know the proper price, just ask in this thread.

Mannnn
03-05-08, 02:58
This is not hum sup lah, just very affectionate to her. Haha...

Fat Fat Roll
03-05-08, 03:00
Today raba-raba a very big boobs WL at her room. The WL is semi naked and we kiss and play play her boobs. Play for about ten minutes and gave her ten ringgit tips. Value for money.You really my idol~! Sex of GURU.

Mannnn
03-05-08, 03:04

I wanted to "F" this WL a long time already. But now she got infection. Now afraid to "F" her. Don't know who infected her?

Mannnn
03-05-08, 03:09
Maybe but I will verify again with Ah Boy... he also keep asking me if my reference on the price is a Taiko who drives a Honda...i say I never met him but if he knows the existence of this discussion would I say the info from Miao would be a good reference or the Honda Guy :)
Everybody is a taiko to Ah Boy. I think I'm also a taiko to Ah Boy. I drive a Honda car also.

Mannnn
03-05-08, 03:13
So many new nicks with so little information. I wonder what they are hoping to get? Could they be MIB trying to gain confidence? Could it be some disgruntled poster making an reappearance? Your guess is as good as mine.

I love Nasi Lemak with very big D cup. PM me the contact please.

Seijaipow
03-05-08, 15:40
Everybody is a taiko to Ah Boy. I think I'm also a taiko to Ah Boy. I drive a Honda car also.

Do I qualify to be taiko? If taikos get discount at cheonging, then I want to be one. If taikos have to pay more, then I prefer to be the small fry. I have two Honda cars, a Honda motorbike and a Honda lawnmover.

But what I really like are those Honda cheerleaders at the Japanese race track. So stunning in their hot pants.

Miao28
03-05-08, 16:42
At the secluded place recently. Took a new horse.

Name: Anisa or sounding something like it
Boobs: still budding but a nice handful.
Styles: all positions offered.
Skin: nice smooth skin
Ass: nice and round
Sound system: silent type
GFE: 6/10
WIR: Yes, to try another horse

Chairman59
03-06-08, 00:48

There are no such things as taikos nowadays. All taikos are in the Island called Pulau J****** or in Simapng Rengg**. I also have a Honda car. I also call Ah Boy. I pay RM 160.

Dirtydoog
03-06-08, 00:57
I report a good experience at a MP at Jalan Song. It is a reflexology with imported ladies. Bring along your 'weapons' if you go there to do battle. Please negotiate your prices before going into the battlefield.

Fetish
03-06-08, 01:15
Had a satisfying experience with a PRC and my 180 recently located at Kuching *a**.

Look is above average but your taste may be different from mine. Body is slim and petite, GFE is excellent, boobs is proportionate and firm (I have inspected, didn't manage to find any operational mark on the side so one may make an assumption based on the observation that it may be natural), skin type is my favorite, fair and smooth, service wise, let me put it this way, if your like a soft, moist tongues to gentle lick all over your body, or you like AR, ball licking/sucking, BBBJ with deep throat, DATY, DFK and make passionate love in 5 different positions, you may walk away with a grin on your face.

Could it be my angelic appearance? or my 180 instead of 160? or is it just her standard service she provide that allows me to embroil in this extraordinary lusty binge may be a mystery that will never be unfolded.

Fat Fat Roll
03-06-08, 01:46
Had a satisfying experience with a PRC and my 180 recently located at Kuching *a**.

Look is above average but your taste may be different from mine. Body is slim and petite, GFE is excellent, boobs is proportionate and firm (I have inspected, didn't manage to find any operational mark on the side so one may make an assumption based on the observation that it may be natural), skin type is my favorite, fair and smooth, service wise, let me put it this way, if your like a soft, moist tongues to gentle lick all over your body, or you like AR, ball licking/sucking, BBBJ with deep throat, DATY, DFK and make passionate love in 5 different positions, you may walk away with a grin on your face.

Could it be my angelic appearance? or my 180 instead of 160? or is it just her standard service she provide that allows me to embroil in this extraordinary lusty binge may be a mystery that will never be unfolded.It seems like the stock you trying is from ah boy? Service wise, and what i can say is the best service you can have in town, from the girl of cos.

Chairman59
03-06-08, 06:32

Could it be my angelic appearance? or my 180 instead of 160? or is it just her standard service she provide that allows me to embroil in this extraordinary lusty binge may be a mystery that will never be unfolded.

Please PM me the name of this angel? I would very much like to try such heavenly delicacy. It has been a long time since I was cat bathed.

Chairman59
03-06-08, 06:33
I report a good experience at a MP at Jalan Song. It is a reflexology with imported ladies. Bring along your 'weapons' if you go there to do battle. Please negotiate your prices before going into the battlefield.

The numbers to look out for are 1 5 7. These numbers will give you good luck. Dirty dog, which numbers did you have?

Fetish
03-06-08, 06:52
Please PM me the name of this angel? I would very much like to try such heavenly delicacy. It has been a long time since I was cat bathed.
Fat fat is correct on the okt, I forgot to mention, the name is Fly Fly (translate to Chinese)

Sukrad
03-06-08, 16:29

Damage: RM 120Bro Seijaipow,

Is the gem in 'Maju Jaya Centre'? The block opposite road from 'ros putih'?

Would love to try nasi lemaksss.

Seijaipow
03-06-08, 21:42
Bro Seijaipow,

The gem referred to the NL, not to the name of the MP. I was not referring to Diamond in MJC opposite the White Rose MP. Nice try brother.

Seijaipow
03-06-08, 21:44
Fat fat is correct on the okt, I forgot to mention, the name is Fly Fly (translate to Chinese)

I hope Fei Fei doesnt meant Fat Fat.

Sukrad
03-07-08, 00:03
The gem referred to the NL, not to the name of the MP. I was not referring to Diamond in MJC opposite the White Rose MP. Nice try brother.Darn, I was thinking of going there tonight.

Limhocksun
03-07-08, 13:37
Bro,

I will be in Kuching next Tuesday.

Dont mind to share contact?

Bro Seijaipow,

Miao28
03-07-08, 18:19
I ventured to the secluded place upon hearing the new stock. The new stock look good. But decided to try an older stock as I heard she is going back in three weeks while the new stock just arrived.

Name: Lina
Race: NL
Boobs: B cup
Pussy: tight and bushy
Services offered: nipple licking, BBBJ, all styles
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 120
WIR: Yes, for another.

Although the girl was very enthusiastic, it wasnt exactly my kind. I took her as Fetish's friend said she was like a wild horse but to me she was more of a more subdued horse. Perhaps I was a bit put off when she said she had a child but her tight pussy did not betray that fact to me.

However will try the new arrival who is tall and slim and has a nice smile.

Miao28
03-07-08, 18:28

If twenty ringgit can make or break the horse, then perhaps we should consider giving the twenty ringgit as tips before the show starts. Perhaps the saying is true that if you pay peanuts, you get monkey.

Dirtydoog
03-08-08, 00:41
let me put it this way, if your like a soft, moist tongues to gentle lick all over your body, or you like AR, ball licking/sucking, BBBJ with deep throat, DATY, DFK and make passionate love in 5 different positions, you may walk away with a grin on your face.I like licking myself a lot too. However it feels much better if someone else licks you all over. But a smooth tongue is important. Nothing worse than a tongue that is rough. Then it is like sanding down your skin.

Fetish
03-08-08, 03:06
If twenty ringgit can make or break the horse, then perhaps we should consider giving the twenty ringgit as tips before the show starts. Perhaps the saying is true that if you pay peanuts, you get monkey.
Yes, we should. Why giving it at the end when everything is over? I think what I said is correct, I brought another Senior member there last night and I told her my friend like cow girl very very much. She immediate ask me how much did the OKT said it's going to cost, when I said 180, she smile and me and told me don't worry, he is in good hand. And this Senior member had a time of his life.

Dr Cheong
03-08-08, 04:27
An old cheongster intro me to Oriental Reflexology Center opposite PBB. Went there and was shown around.

Most are mid age and was told the eldest around 45 is a Medical Doc in China.

A petite PRC caught my eye and decided to take her:-

Name: San San
Body: 6/10
Tits: 6/10 (but firm)
Ass: 7/10

Pussy: She wouldnt take of her pants as her employers are rather strict on hanky panky. She further added, she is available after work and an appointment was Fixed where I pick her up at her mess along Deshon Road and took her to a nearby Hotel.
BBHJ: 8/10 Slow and easy which is what I like.

FJ: Various position and considered accomodative. Anal fingering allowed and I suppose if you dwell into it, she may allow you to bang her ass.
GFE: 9/10 very friendly
Damage: $100
WIR: Yeah. As she says her two other mates is into moonlighting as well.

Fat Fat Roll
03-08-08, 18:55
An old cheongster intro me to Oriental Reflexology Center opposite PBB. Went there and was shown around.

Pussy: She wouldnt take of her pants as her employers are rather strict on hanky panky. She further added, she is available after work and an appointment was Fixed where I pick her up at her mess along Deshon Road and took her to a nearby Hotel.

FJ: Various position and considered accomodative. Anal fingering allowed and I suppose if you dwell into it, she may allow you to bang her ass.
WIR: Yeah. As she says her two other mates is into moonlighting as well.That's sound nice, and the price is reasonable compare to recent situation, by the way, did you still have his contact that can be share?lol...or may i know which senior brother here intro you? i might want to try it too. You don seems to receive PM and i don't know how do you got that contact from the others senior here.

Dr Cheong
03-09-08, 05:06
That's sound nice, and the price is reasonable compare to recent situation, by the way, did you still have his contact that can be share?lol...or may i know which senior brother here intro you? i might want to try it too. You don seems to receive PM and i don't know how do you got that contact from the others senior here.Just go to Oriental behind Everise, Padungan and Opp PBB.

Look for San San. Better be quick as soon some one want to "Pau" her.

The Old Cheongster is not from ISG.

Limhocksun
03-09-08, 07:07
Sound good, I like this type of girl, hope dont mind sharing and pm me the contact.

WIR: Yeah. As she says her two other mates is into moonlighting as well.

Mannnn
03-09-08, 09:15

I went there to find this ML. I'm scared of STD, so opted for HJ only. Massage is RM50 and RM10 for HJ.

Miao28
03-09-08, 09:24
I went there to find this ML. I'm scared of STD, so opted for HJ only. Massage is RM50 and RM10 for HJ.

Brothers here please take note. HJ available only from RM 10. So dont throw away tens of ringgit at those china horses for simple HJ.

Seeker A
03-09-08, 09:54
Was there last week and ordered a petite but with good boobs PRC from Guilin- that's what she said....squarish face.

she did gave a breast rub n wet lick on ur back following AR from the while i was lying face down, with no hurry at all. Turned ard, same procedure...n she seems to like DATY.

Not sure that's same 1 as sampled by Miao.

D other 1 was "ke.Ke' who can also give a good BBBJ and she was here 2 years ago on and so, but a bit on the older side.

Mannnn
03-09-08, 13:02
Brothers here please take note. HJ available only from RM 10. So dont throw away tens of ringgit at those china horses for simple HJ.
Her HJ skills is excellent. Suddenly she got a Bachelor of Hand Job (Honours). She just ask for tips, so just give ten ringgit only. If your hands is gatal then you have to pay more.

Miao28
03-10-08, 01:20
Was there last week and ordered a petite but with good boobs PRC from Guilin- that's what she said....squarish face.

she did gave a breast rub n wet lick on ur back following AR from the while i was lying face down, with no hurry at all. Turned ard, same procedure...n she seems to like DATY.

Not sure that's same 1 as sampled by Miao.

D other 1 was "ke.Ke' who can also give a good BBBJ and she was here 2 years ago on and so, but a bit on the older side.

KP now has three from Kwangsi. I think the Guilin horses are at KI.

A lot of regular horses on the circuit and one of them is Ke Ke as mentioned by you.

Seijaipow
03-10-08, 18:25

Which brothers here spend hours in a cybercafe? It makes me wonder. You dont have a PC at home? You dont have computers in your office? You dont own a laptop to surf at cool spots like Coffee Bean and Hilton? But you spend hours in cybercafe row behind Siang Siang third mile and you hand around rooms for rent places above a coffee shop?

Seijaipow
03-10-08, 18:28
Her HJ skills is excellent. Suddenly she got a Bachelor of Hand Job (Honours). She just ask for tips, so just give ten ringgit only. If your hands is gatal then you have to pay more.

Does she do BBBJ?

Chairman59
03-12-08, 00:27
Which brothers here spend hours in a cybercafe? It makes me wonder. You dont have a PC at home? You dont have computers in your office? You dont own a laptop to surf at cool spots like Coffee Bean and Hilton? But you spend hours in cybercafe row behind Siang Siang third mile and you hand around rooms for rent places above a coffee shop?

Have you not noticed how a lot of regular members come and go here and never to be heard of again? Notice how these regular members only ask for information or post a few FR that is too good to be true? They post information that cannot be verified.

Anyone with a PC and a internet connection can come in here and make up stories. But time will tell the real brothers here from those story tellers. If it sounds too incredible, then beware.

Chairman59
03-12-08, 00:30
I heard from some of the gal that some customer didn't pay up after the deed. It really make shame to kuching guy. If I can get the pick of the guy, sure I post them up here. Make kuching people malu.

How can you make a sweeping statement that Kuching people didnt pay? Those hookers know that those people are from Kuching? The hookers saw their customers IC? I am Kuching people and I pay. There are black sheep everywhere. Dont make sweeping statements.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 03:47
Have you not noticed how a lot of regular members come and go here and never to be heard of again? Notice how these regular members only ask for information or post a few FR that is too good to be true? They post information that cannot be verified.

Anyone with a PC and a internet connection can come in here and make up stories. But time will tell the real brothers here from those story tellers. If it sounds too incredible, then beware.I have my reasons for being in a Cyber Cafe for 6 hours and I do it quite regularly.

I did not post further as the two FLs left abruptly and from what I read, I do not think you know Kuching lubang well.

If they have not left, I surely would give you the lead.

By the way, I actually did post the lead, but the posting containing the lodging house name was deemed as sensored and not accepted by forum.

Contrary to what is being preached, I also see Posting from Senior Members without Leads and who are we to complain as most will gang up and start attacking aposting with good intentions!! as revealed by some Junior members whom I have met up and been Cheonging together, even though most can be my son.

Well when in doubt, try it out before Posting accusations.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 04:00
How can you make a sweeping statement that Kuching people didnt pay? Those hookers know that those people are from Kuching? The hookers saw their customers IC? I am Kuching people and I pay. There are black sheep everywhere. Dont make sweeping statements.I also heard the same from some PRC's whom I am acquainted that Kuching Cheongster can not afford to pay for the services demanded.

Seijaipow
03-12-08, 12:55
I have my reasons for being in a Cyber Cafe for 6 hours and I do it quite regularly.

I did not post further as the two FLs left abruptly and from what I read, I do not think you know Kuching lubang well.

By the way, I actually did post the lead, but the posting containing the lodging house name was deemed as sensored and not accepted by forum.

Contrary to what is being preached, I also see Posting from Senior Members without Leads and who are we to complain as most will gang up and start attacking aposting with good intentions!! as revealed by some Junior members whom I have met up and been Cheonging together, even though most can be my son.

Oh dear me, we have another Joker in this thread again.

Lead containing the lodging house name was censored? What rubbish are you talking about? I did not see Jackson deleting your posting or editing your post containing the forum name.

Meeting up Junior members here? How in the world did you do that? You can PM junior members?

Which senior members did not give leads? Please choose your words carefully lest you antagonise all the senior members here.

Please please take your juvenile postings and juvenile reasoning elsewhere.

Miao28
03-12-08, 13:28
I have my reasons for being in a Cyber Cafe for 6 hours and I do it quite regularly.

Please stop all your bullshit. You are not even on the PM system and yet you talk about meeting up Junior members who are also not on the PM system.

Fat Fat Roll
03-12-08, 14:58

Thank you for your understanding.Dude,

When enough is enough, don't over roll it. It doesn't make any good on you too. The PM system for sure you did not know it well, I support you should "raba-raba" around first before shooting at us. I did no harm to everyone and hope everyone is fine, I don't want you to become public enemy too. Try to think about it dude, Kuching people now know how to work their brains on head and not on butt. I guess you are not butt head huh? Again I apologize to anyone here if my words really means up your logical and physical attack.

Laowei
03-12-08, 19:05

No body is ganging up on you. Stop all your baseless accusations here.

Just reread your posts again and see what you have NOT contributed to this thread instead of whining away like a small child which you are.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 21:14
Great way to fish for free information!!!

Talk is free and my my look at hyppossss!!

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 21:15
No body is ganging up on you. Stop all your baseless accusations here.

Just reread your posts again and see what you have NOT contributed to this thread instead of whining away like a small child which you are.Yes. Big child. You want free infor huh.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 21:18
Please stop all your bullshit. You are not even on the PM system and yet you talk about meeting up Junior members who are also not on the PM system.Yes you too. Yes, but I would love to meet you one day as well.

Who I have met and went cheonging from ISG is none of your concern.

How I meet up with him will only remain a mystery and you very well know why.

My agenda is to share infor and at the same time meet you in person.

If you know what I mean and reason why.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 21:22
Oh dear me, we have another Joker in this thread again.

Lead containing the lodging house name was censored? What rubbish are you talking about? I did not see Jackson deleting your posting or editing your post containing the forum name.

Meeting up Junior members here? How in the world did you do that? You can PM junior members?

Which senior members did not give leads? Please choose your words carefully lest you antagonise all the senior members here.

Please please take your juvenile postings and juvenile reasoning elsewhere.Who are you. What ever I posted, I will know whether it is added in this forum.

I guess I have no time for God like you guys.

Just look at the replies. All the same, but one of two is not on board yet. I shall expect them to come and I very much love to see all the Gang in person and this have been conveyed to some members here.

I guess reading this, they know what I want.

As for the lodging house, there is only 2 and only an moron do not know there is 2 loding house withing the vicinity of Siang Siang Cafe.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 21:27
Please stop all your bullshit. You are not even on the PM system and yet you talk about meeting up Junior members who are also not on the PM system.Oh I get in contact with other members when you last throw baseless accusations on me.

Resulting in me having to register this Nick and share infor with Junior members.

Till we meet in person. Continue your little battle to be Cheong King and post your rubbish and hypocrital remarks together with your Gang.

Dr Cheong
03-12-08, 21:28
Dude,

When enough is enough, don't over roll it. It doesn't make any good on you too. The PM system for sure you did not know it well, I support you should "raba-raba" around first before shooting at us. I did no harm to everyone and hope everyone is fine, I don't want you to become public enemy too. Try to think about it dude, Kuching people now know how to work their brains on head and not on butt. I guess you are not butt head huh? Again I apologize to anyone here if my words really means up your logical and physical attack.No worries. You have PMed me many times and the last i told you my condition for giving you infor.

Miao28
03-13-08, 00:37
Dude,

When enough is enough, don't over roll it. It doesn't make any good on you too. The PM system for sure you did not know it well, I support you should "raba-raba" around first before shooting at us. I did no harm to everyone and hope everyone is fine, I don't want you to become public enemy too. Try to think about it dude, Kuching people now know how to work their brains on head and not on butt. I guess you are not butt head huh? Again I apologize to anyone here if my words really means up your logical and physical attack.

Now we know who is posting all those rubbish in this thead. Bogel has resurfaced again with another nick.

Dr Cheong
03-13-08, 01:30
Now we know who is posting all those rubbish in this thead. Bogel has resurfaced again with another nick.Oh yes. You are damn right and my intentions is clear. To share and not to be attacked by you.

Be a man and not hide behind a Nick. Meet up and tell me in the face what I have done wrong to be attacked by you for sharing my information on freebies.

Your past actions is condone my most junior members, except for a few and the same will appear when you are antagonised.

We shall see and every PM i receive, I have a condition for exchanging my free infor which I willing give in the past, and surprisingly, some even ganged up with you against me.

I am sure, soon your identity will be revealed and oh, dont be a spolit baby and start crying hor.

Ocean King
03-14-08, 03:33

Thank you for your understanding.I would like to meet you in person. Contact me. I'm looking for a doctor.

Old Cucumber
03-14-08, 06:24
My friends brought me to this place beside a hospital at 3rd mile. Order 2 jugs of beers. Price is affordable at this place. Cost only thirty ringgit per jug. Ladies drinks is twenty ringgit per tin of beer. We dance and sing with KTV ladies. We had a very happy times there and will go there if got $$.

Dirtydoog
03-14-08, 07:44
Great way to fish for free information!!!

Talk is free and my my look at hyppossss!!Doctor, do you do penis enlargement?

Limhocksun
03-14-08, 11:07
I was in Kuching yesterday and staying in Hilton, feel so horny and pm Bro Miao for contact but never reply. Ask bell boy where to find girl, was told one massage centre (Reflexsilogy) opposite Hilton, went there first floor and was greeted by old apek and show me 5 ML, RM 50 for I hour massage, take away to the hotel RM 70, so ask the girl to report to the hotel.

Name Ani
Race Indon
Age 24
Look 7/10
massage skill 6/10
BBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
GFE 7/10
Damage massage RM 70 and RM 130 FJ (total 200)

Bluebird69
03-14-08, 17:50
Now we know who is posting all those rubbish in this thead. Bogel has resurfaced again with another nick.

I don't know what happened between you and bro Bogel aka Dr. Cheong. I met bro Bogel personally, a real nice gentlemen with more than 20 years cheonging experience. Got a lot of valuable information from him. Those information he posted here are genuine, he did share the contact of the Indonesian fl with me as well as other freebies. I must thank him here for his generosity.

Miao28
03-14-08, 19:12
I wish to state to senior members here that some members here want to expose my identity. This is a serious breach of confidentiality. This particular member has made it a condition of exchanging information that the other member tell my identity to him before he would release his so called information.

I have yet to bring this serious matter up to Jackson. This particular member has acted in a very obnoxious manner and his previous posts under a different nick were deleted by Jackson.

Please read this and make up your own mind about this member.

Miao28
03-14-08, 19:14
I was in Kuching yesterday and staying in Hilton, feel so horny and pm Bro Miao for contact but never reply. Ask bell boy where to find girl, was told one massage centre (Reflexsilogy) opposite Hilton, went there first floor and was greeted by old apek and show me 5 ML, RM 50 for I hour massage, take away to the hotel RM 70, so ask the girl to report to the hotel.

Name Ani
Race Indon
Age 24
Look 7/10
massage skill 6/10
BBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
GFE 7/10
Damage massage RM 70 and RM 130 FJ (total 200)

Please note that I am not your servant in that I should reply to your PM. You are a senior member and thus should be able to read this thread for clues as to where to go in Kuching.

Miao28
03-14-08, 19:25
My friends brought me to this place beside a hospital at 3rd mile. Order 2 jugs of beers. Price is affordable at this place. Cost only thirty ringgit per jug. Ladies drinks is twenty ringgit per tin of beer. We dance and sing with KTV ladies. We had a very happy times there and will go there if got $$.

Be careful of some of the GROs in this place because when you are half drunk, some will approach you. They are not what they seem to be. Be warned.

Limhocksun
03-15-08, 03:24
Bro Miao,

Very sorry, I am not expecting you to be my servant, the purpose of this forum is we can exchange the report and contact, when you come to KL i will give the contact and vice versa when i go to Kuching.

Please note that I am not your servant in that I should reply to your PM. You are a senior member and thus should be able to read this thread for clues as to where to go in Kuching.

Old Cucumber
03-15-08, 04:17
My friends again brought me to a KTV near King's Centre. Order a jug of beer, cost thirty two ringgit only. Ladies drinks is seventeen ringgit only. The KTV girls here is younger and prettier.

Meow Meow
03-15-08, 04:52
Be careful of some of the GROs in this place because when you are half drunk, some will approach you. They are not what they seem to be. Be warned.
Why the management allowed this type of persons to work there? There are many girls, why need them.

Miao28
03-15-08, 07:18
Why the management allowed this type of persons to work there? There are many girls, why need them.

The moral of the story is to avoid this kind of pubs. The management is unscrupulous to allow this type of persons to work in this pub. Half drunk patrons will sometimes be unable to distinguish the real McCoy from those fake. I totally agree that this type of persons should not have been allowed by the management to work in these sort of places. Thus when unsure, be sure not to call the GRO to come sit with you.

Miao28
03-15-08, 07:19
My friends again brought me to a KTV near King's Centre. Order a jug of beer, cost thirty two ringgit only. Ladies drinks is seventeen ringgit only. The KTV girls here is younger and prettier.

If you like karaoke girls, then you go to the end of Serikin. Here you will find plenty to your liking. The only downside is the long drive there and back in the dark.

Old Cucumber
03-15-08, 13:03
The moral of the story is to avoid this kind of pubs. The management is unscrupulous to allow this type of persons to work in this pub. Half drunk patrons will sometimes be unable to distinguish the real McCoy from those fake. I totally agree that this type of persons should not have been allowed by the management to work in these sort of places. Thus when unsure, be sure not to call the GRO to come sit with you.Yeah I agree with you to avoid this kind of pub. I saw a KTV girl and his customer together enter a toilet. Don't know do what inside.

Old Cucumber
03-15-08, 13:09
If you like karaoke girls, then you go to the end of Serikin. Here you will find plenty to your liking. The only downside is the long drive there and back in the dark.Go to serikin is a bit too far. Driving back to Kuching and half drunk is dangerous. There is a pub near fifth mile also got a lot of girls. Will go with my friends to check it out.

Dirtydoog
03-15-08, 18:52
Yeah I agree with you to avoid this kind of pub. I saw a KTV girl and his customer together enter a toilet. Don't know do what inside.I guess that they are doing a BBBJ inside the toilet. Perhaps the customer got the girl to lick his testicles.

Normad2020
03-16-08, 07:03
Dear Fellow Brothers who shared a common interest of enjoying ourselves with the opposite sex at a price. The purpose of a forum such as ISG is to enable ALL of US to assume a different identity, so that we may freely expressed our adventure without the fear of being "exposure" by our friends, colleagues and other 3rd party.

It is with such honorable interest that I would like to request all brothers in this forum from over reacting and bring this situation to an explosive end. Let us keep ourselves in a civilise manner and enjoy the various services offered by our opposite sex. Please keep this fraternity "discreet and its brothers' identity secret".

I for one do not wished for a situation where one of our brothers (whether Senior or new) will have his real identity exposed. If that happened, it will be a very sad day indeed for all of us for we would have ALL LOST our purpose for this forum. Jackson might as well closed it down!!!!!!!

So brothers, can I humbly request all brothers to keep a cool head. This is not the forum (place) for anyone of us to settle personal disagreement. Let's keep this forum strictly to exchanging information for us to better enjoy the sweet services of our opposite sex.

Let's enjoy life while we can. Let us not allow "negative energy (disagreements)" from disturbing our joy of cheonging and enjoying the services of the "gentler half" of men.

Cheers
normad2020

I wish to state to senior members here that some members here want to expose my identity. This is a serious breach of confidentiality. This particular member has made it a condition of exchanging information that the other member tell my identity to him before he would release his so called information.

I have yet to bring this serious matter up to Jackson. This particular member has acted in a very obnoxious manner and his previous posts under a different nick were deleted by Jackson.

Please read this and make up your own mind about this member.

Normad2020
03-16-08, 07:31
I was in Pontianak for the better part of 10 days (on assignment). Had a great time there....BUT that is another story.

I arrived in Kuching from Pontianak yesterday morning and was scheduled to have a meeting with my client in the afternoon before flying off to my next destination. My client however moved the meeting up to lunch. We had lunch at MFM at Boulevard. After lunch, I requested him to leave me at the shopping complex on the pretence that I wanted to shop around to kill time. He informed me his driver will pick me up from the place at 5pm for my flight at 6.40pm.

I shopped around awhile to digest the food that I have eaten and then proceeded to walk across the street to the our Northern Country MP. Reached there but they have moved. Followed the sign and found the new place. I was expecting the regular bunch but to my surprised they have some young ones (late teens and early 20s) on monthly rotation.

Took one by the name of F** and proceeded for 2hrs of oil massage. She was playful right from the start and told me she was rotated from a MP in LOS for a month here. Gave a reasonably good massage and I was able to auto-roam. During the last 20min requested for BBBJ. Good skill and had a nice release. Clean up and pay. Total damage RM110+RM50 tips.

Cheers
normad2020

Old Cucumber
03-16-08, 10:51
Place: Dayang
Name: L**
Race: Dayak
Face Look: 6/10
Boobs: A
Massage: 5/10
Damage: 50 (massage) + 10 (room)

Old Cucumber
03-16-08, 10:58
I guess that they are doing a BBBJ inside the toilet. Perhaps the customer got the girl to lick his testicles.You should go and try out her services. Why lick your own testicles where the girl can give a better lick to the place your tongue cannot reach.

Old Cucumber
03-16-08, 11:01
I was in Pontianak for the better part of 10 days (on assignment). Had a great time there....BUT that is another story.

I arrived in Kuching from Pontianak yesterday morning and was scheduled to have a meeting with my client in the afternoon before flying off to my next destination. My client however moved the meeting up to lunch. We had lunch at MFM at Boulevard. After lunch, I requested him to leave me at the shopping complex on the pretence that I wanted to shop around to kill time. He informed me his driver will pick me up from the place at 5pm for my flight at 6.40pm.

I shopped around awhile to digest the food that I have eaten and then proceeded to walk across the street to the our Northern Country MP. Reached there but they have moved. Followed the sign and found the new place. I was expecting the regular bunch but to my surprised they have some young ones (late teens and early 20s) on monthly rotation.

Took one by the name of F** and proceeded for 2hrs of oil massage. She was playful right from the start and told me she was rotated from a MP in LOS for a month here. Gave a reasonably good massage and I was able to auto-roam. During the last 20min requested for BBBJ. Good skill and had a nice release. Clean up and pay. Total damage RM110+RM50 tips.

Cheers
normad2020Where is this Northen Country MP? I had no idea of this place.

Miao28
03-16-08, 11:34
Yeah I agree with you to avoid this kind of pub. I saw a KTV girl and his customer together enter a toilet. Don't know do what inside.

I guess that having a quickie would be in order here. Otherwise why enter the toilet both at a time?

Fat Fat Roll
03-16-08, 13:19
Dear Fellow Brothers who shared a common interest of enjoying ourselves with the opposite sex at a price. The purpose of a forum such as ISG is to enable ALL of US to assume a different identity, so that we may freely expressed our adventure without the fear of being "exposure" by our friends, colleagues and other 3rd party.

It is with such honorable interest that I would like to request all brothers in this forum from over reacting and bring this situation to an explosive end. Let us keep ourselves in a civilise manner and enjoy the various services offered by our opposite sex. Please keep this fraternity "discreet and its brothers' identity secret".

I for one do not wished for a situation where one of our brothers (whether Senior or new) will have his real identity exposed. If that happened, it will be a very sad day indeed for all of us for we would have ALL LOST our purpose for this forum. Jackson might as well closed it down!!!!!!!

So brothers, can I humbly request all brothers to keep a cool head. This is not the forum (place) for anyone of us to settle personal disagreement. Let's keep this forum strictly to exchanging information for us to better enjoy the sweet services of our opposite sex.

Let's enjoy life while we can. Let us not allow "negative energy (disagreements)" from disturbing our joy of cheonging and enjoying the services of the "gentler half" of men.

Cheers
normad2020Yeah, We give and share.

This is what we call a forum.

Dirtydoog
03-16-08, 19:18
You should go and try out her services. Why lick your own testicles where the girl can give a better lick to the place your tongue cannot reach.Prehistoric animals that we are, we are believed to predate human beings, we had to lick our own testicles to keep clean. With the arrival of man, we became man's best friend and thus we were kept clean by man giving us a bath. But of course, nothing beats a female licking our testicles. It is like masturbating. Of course we like to masturbate but what better than a female to masturbate us. It is like being a master to the female.

Dirtydoog
03-16-08, 19:20
Place: Dayang
Name: L**
Boobs: A
Massage: 5/10
Damage: 50 (massage) + 10 (room)Is this new place a MP or a 'knock shop' coz I never heard of such a name like Dayang.

Dirtydoog
03-16-08, 19:23

Cheers
normad2020Being a regular member, I must say I agree with your reasoning totally. It is indeed a running dog that threatens to expose another brother's identity. It totally violate the spirit of this forum. I hope Jackson reads this and will take the appropriate action.

Old Cucumber
03-17-08, 02:51
Is this new place a MP or a 'knock shop' coz I never heard of such a name like Dayang.Sniff it out doog. It's somewhere near MJC. Got around ten girls working there. Some girls are top in BBBJ.

Old Cucumber
03-17-08, 02:56
Being a regular member, I must say I agree with your reasoning totally. It is indeed a running dog that threatens to expose another brother's identity. It totally violate the spirit of this forum. I hope Jackson reads this and will take the appropriate action.I was shocked that a member of this forum wanted to expose other brother's identity. I hope Jackson will take note of this member.

Old Cucumber
03-17-08, 03:03
My friends brought me to a KTV near 18th mile, just opposite a new township. There are about six GRO working there. All very big boobs.

Ocean King
03-17-08, 10:48
My friends brought me to a KTV near 18th mile, just opposite a new township. There are about six GRO working there. All very big boobs.
There's only one KTV at that area. It's called L***** Karaoke.

Dirtydoog
03-17-08, 12:35
Sniff it out doog. It's somewhere near MJC. Got around ten girls working there. Some girls are top in BBBJ.I went round MJC twice and I couldn't sniff out this Dayang. Can you provide more clues?

Dirtydoog
03-17-08, 12:37
My friends brought me to a KTV near 18th mile, just opposite a new township. There are about six GRO working there. All very big boobs.I am not so fond of big boobs as most of the big boobs that I have encountered are sagging and beyond the sale by date. How is the GFE of these GRO? GFE is more important to me than big boobs. I like airport type girls also if they are very GFE.

Kutu1234
03-18-08, 02:35
The numbers to look out for are 1 5 7. These numbers will give you good luck. Dirty dog, which numbers did you have?Sorry for the long silence to all brothers. Wife on high alert of my cheong activities so laying low lately. Is this MP with glass front & back doors with CCTVs? What services are we talking about here? I have tried two of the numbers mentioned above, only offered HJ. If we are talking about the same MP, the set up is not at all for the Big Battle previously mentioned by Dirty Dog (unlockable slidding doors with small glass windows). They did mentioned to me "Buying the clock" is available though.

Old Cucumber
03-18-08, 02:58
I went round MJC twice and I couldn't sniff out this Dayang. Can you provide more clues?Below is a Discount Store. There are only a few Discount Store in MJC. Sniff again doog.

Old Cucumber
03-18-08, 03:10
I am not so fond of big boobs as most of the big boobs that I have encountered are sagging and beyond the sale by date. How is the GFE of these GRO? GFE is more important to me than big boobs. I like airport type girls also if they are very GFE.Airport girls are easy to find. Plenty of them. Big firm boobs are hard to find. Limited stock. Well, the GFE of the GRO at 18th mile is good. Very friendly and they drank slowly. They hug us like their BF.

Old Cucumber
03-18-08, 03:14
There's only one KTV at that area. It's called L***** Karaoke.You're right King's. It's called LK. Have you went there before? The girls there is my taste.

Ocean King
03-18-08, 12:12
You're right King's. It's called LK. Have you went there before? The girls there is my taste.I went there about half year ago when I look for my friend who live near Siburan. There are also a few KTV near Siburan township.

Normad2020
03-18-08, 14:03
Brother, please read through the forum on Kuching and you will find that around the area mentioned there are two MPs....one offering local and dragons; while another offers ladies from the LOS. Both places have been around for quite sometime.

Just drive around the said area and you will not miss it. This forum also carried some details of both places and the attractions offered there. Public holidays are coming up so get your gear ($$) ready and go hunting.

Hope to hear some FR from your hunting trip soon. As for me, I will be in LOS from Wed-Sun for some R&R.....hehehehe

Cheers
normad2020

Where is this Northen Country MP? I had no idea of this place.

Kutu1234
03-18-08, 15:30
Brother, please read through the forum on Kuching and you will find that around the area mentioned there are two MPs....one offering local and dragons; while another offers ladies from the LOS. Both places have been around for quite sometime.

Just drive around the said area and you will not miss it. This forum also carried some details of both places and the attractions offered there. Public holidays are coming up so get your gear ($$) ready and go hunting.

Hope to hear some FR from your hunting trip soon. As for me, I will be in LOS from Wed-Sun for some R&R.....hehehehe

Cheers

Normad2020Northern Country MP is above a discount store call "Just Under RM 7". The other one is more secluded, by the name of "CUM CUM". Sign board not very big neither.

Old Cucumber
03-19-08, 03:33

Cheers
normad2020Is LOS a place where they greet us Sawadee ka? And local and dragons place is 'mari mari'. This two place is a nice place to go.

Kevin82
03-19-08, 04:40
Last sunday went to the new MP saw at news paper. The location at 3rd Miles.

Name : Siaw Yi
Face : 6/10
Brest : ccup
Massage : 5/10
HJ : 2/10 Like shit service want you fast cum WTF plus all the way talking about the money~!! relly no mood when she do HJ~!!
Price : RM60(1 1/2hrs) + RM30

But the girl all not bad look~!!

Dirtydoog
03-19-08, 08:19
Sorry for the long silence to all brothers. Wife on high alert of my cheong activities so laying low lately. Is this MP with glass front & back doors with CCTVs? What services are we talking about here? I have tried two of the numbers mentioned above, only offered HJ. If we are talking about the same MP, the set up is not at all for the Big Battle previously mentioned by Dirty Dog (unlockable slidding doors with small glass windows). They did mentioned to me "Buying the clock" is available though.You need to 'buy the clock' and then you take the ML out to the battlefield which can be a hotel or your house. Of course you need to bring along your weapons if you intend to do this particular kind of battle. If you just want to 'release some water' then you water the plants there. If you want other kind of release it is available from the ML but at a more private venue of your choice.

Dirtydoog
03-19-08, 08:21
Is LOS a place where they greet us Sawadee ka? And local and dragons place is 'mari mari'. This two place is a nice place to go.I had a bad experience at the Sawadee kap place. The ML keep on insisting on giving me a HJ which I refuse and in the end had the nerve to ask me for tips. I told her to go 'fly kite' herself. Mine was not a good experience at the LOS place but perhaps others have a more pleasant experience.

Viper Z
03-19-08, 09:15
Thanks to Fetish who introduced the above horse. I would say that services is top notch (1 of the few PRC I have met). Not only was the service excellent, the gfe was great too!

Unfortunately last week I brought another bro to try the above but the okt informed that she had went back.

Normad2020
03-19-08, 12:35
Get yourself some fun and give us FR.

I am in the Land of Smile now. Landed this afternoon. Getting ready for dinner with my "companion" that will stay with me until 12 noon tomorrow. Just finished round one....hehehe

Cheers
normad2020

Is LOS a place where they greet us Sawadee ka? And local and dragons place is 'mari mari'. This two place is a nice place to go.

Old Cucumber
03-19-08, 13:06

HJ : 2/10 Like shit service want you fast cum WTF plus all the way talking about the money~!! relly no mood when she do HJ~!!

But the girl all not bad look~!!Hi! brother,

You got a HJ for RM30 is reasonable.

Fat Fat Roll
03-19-08, 13:26
I am happy to hear from you normad, at the same time I am sad too because of the previous incident about revealing of someone identity. By the way, this incident take away a lot of senior cheongster whose I admire and trusted the most. Anyway, the mountain mountain stock is arriving and as told to me that this is 4 stars class out of 5 stars ! But one word fit all. Never try never know.

Miao28
03-19-08, 13:57
Prehistoric animals that we are, we are believed to predate human beings, we had to lick our own testicles to keep clean. With the arrival of man, we became man's best friend and thus we were kept clean by man giving us a bath. But of course, nothing beats a female licking our testicles. It is like masturbating. Of course we like to masturbate but what better than a female to masturbate us. It is like being a master to the female.

No wonder you are a dirty dog. Hope you took a shower before and after your licking session. We dont want to pass those germs around now, do we?

Seeker A
03-20-08, 09:40
Thanks to Fetish who introduced the above horse. I would say that services is top notch (1 of the few PRC I have met). Not only was the service excellent, the gfe was great too!

Unfortunately last week I brought another bro to try the above but the okt informed that she had went back.Yes. I will agree. She is 1 of the best I had repeatedly tried in KP. Was hoping to see her in April. Seems quite difficult.

Will hav to opt for "ke ke".

Old Cucumber
03-20-08, 12:02
Yes. I will agree. She is 1 of the best I had repeatedly tried in KP. Was hoping to see her in April. Seems quite difficult.

Will hav to opt for "ke ke".Are you sure she will be back in April? I would like to try her. How does she looks like?

Kutu1234
03-21-08, 03:12
You need to 'buy the clock' and then you take the ML out to the battlefield which can be a hotel or your house. Of course you need to bring along your weapons if you intend to do this particular kind of battle. If you just want to 'release some water' then you water the plants there. If you want other kind of release it is available from the ML but at a more private venue of your choice.Correct me if I am wrong, both numbers 1 & 5 previously mentioned by Chairman 59 are non-combative soldiers for the big battles, even when "buying the clock". I never sampled number 7, but as of last week,she is no longer working there. It's a pity cause I would rank her 9.0/10 in terms of face, body & skin. If you don't mind more mature women, I would recommend number 9 - Excellent GFE.

Which combative soldier did you "shoot down" in the battle field Doog?

Hornbill7
03-21-08, 08:06
After reading Normad's FR the other day, remind me of this MP, been there about a year ago and forget about it since then.

So I went back, as what Normad says they moved but it's easy to find the new place.
Went up, there's about 7~8 MLs playing card game, greet by one of them and lead me to the curtain room, she is not bad looking and nice boob also, I think should be 34B+ (measure it during roaming), she got some tattoo at her back, saw it when she bend down to do the mattress. Her name is Ah Lxx, or some thing like that. I remember she is the one who massage me a year ago.

So I took the 1hr session and she is quite playful and keep 'kacau' here and there, but her massage is really good, got the strength and the skill the 'create' sound from the joints.

When she massage the muscle which is very near to little bro, I ask her if she know how to do 'batin - is this the name for the massage that make little bro become big and tahan longer?', she says know a little bit and ask for extra 50, I say okay and she go and get some oil, the batin was so so (any bro know a really good one?) as she told, then process then will HJ, which is not a bad one. She continue doing the rest of the massage after I unload.

Will go back for some massage but not the batin or HJ, doesn't feel worth.

Total damage RM50 + RM50 tips

Agathae
03-21-08, 08:53
Bros,

I'm coming to KCH for a night and staying in Harbour View. Just wondering if any of the MPs or earlier mentioned places are within walking distance from the hotel? This is my 1st overnight trip to KCH (all earlier trips were day trip).

I'm ok for any places (not necessary must have FJ) except for those with exceptionally ugly stock or expensive one only la. Just don't want to spent the night without releasing some tension.

Thanks in advance.

Midnight Hot
03-21-08, 09:28
I'm totally new to Kuching, will be here for 2 months, staying at Jln Song.

Not familiar with Kuching. So far I've tried 2 MPs, stutong commercial ctr & jln mendu. Lousy experience. Was hunting for FJ but no luck so far. Even the HJ at jln mendu was very lousy. But massage was ok though.

Bro seniors. Any car that I can take home ride?

I prefer order the delivery and send to my place.

Willing to spend if its worth it.

Old Cucumber
03-21-08, 12:12
Name: Sel**
Body: Slim
Boobs: Airport
FJ: 8/10 (very very tight)

This girl when I "F" her she would open her mouth wide open. I wonder if she is enjoying or pain or that's her trademark. Can any brother here explain?

Old Cucumber
03-21-08, 12:18
Bros,

I'm coming to KCH for a night and staying in Harbour View. Just wondering if any of the MPs or earlier mentioned places are within walking distance from the hotel? This is my 1st overnight trip to KCH (all earlier trips were day trip).

I'm ok for any places (not necessary must have FJ) except for those with exceptionally ugly stock or expensive one only la. Just don't want to spent the night without releasing some tension.

Thanks in advance.There's a few MP opposite Hilton hotel. There's also a few KTV and pub. Try your luck there.

Ocean King
03-22-08, 02:57

This girl when I "F" her she would open her mouth wide open. I wonder if she is enjoying or pain or that's her trademark. Can any brother here explain?
Congratulation! boy's. You're a senior member now. I think the girl open her mouth wide open is "the pain and excitement and a bit of confusion". This WL must be new to her job.

Limhocksun
03-22-08, 03:23
You can try Reflexology centre just opposite Hilton, you can get indon stock there for ONS, I tried last week.

There's a few MP opposite Hilton hotel. There's also a few KTV and pub. Try your luck there.

Limhocksun
03-22-08, 03:25
Bro,

Can you pm me the contact?

I will be in Kuching early next month.

Seijaipow
03-22-08, 14:53

Not familiar with Kuching. So far I've tried 2 MPs, stutong commercial ctr & jln mendu. Lousy experience. Was hunting for FJ but no luck so far. Even the HJ at jln mendu was very lousy. But massage was ok though.

Willing to spend if its worth it.

Why do i get the feeling that you have posted here in this thread under a different nick?

Seijaipow
03-22-08, 15:05
You can try Reflexology centre just opposite Hilton, you can get indon stock there for ONS, I tried last week.

You tried a ONS in Kuching? Did I miss your report somewhere?

Seijaipow
03-22-08, 15:06

Perhaps she was breathless from her exertions giving you pleasure and she was opening her mouth to get a breath of fresh air.

Midnight Hot
03-22-08, 16:47
Why do i get the feeling that you have posted here in this thread under a different nick?Sorry bro seijiapow, I'm even newbie to this site.

I'm even new to all the terms. BJ (which I already knew), but BBBJ, FJ?

I was just assuming FJ=fulljob, and BBBJ=mustbesomethinggood.

Was googling on "call girl". Found none for kuching.

Found this site, had read few reports, that was how I knew the one on jln mendu.

Anyway, any bro seniors can help me?

Totally craving for a car ride.

Ocean King
03-23-08, 03:13

Willing to spend if its worth it.You want the chick's to be sent to your place then order from Pizza hut. Oooop! sorry, you should contact one of the OKT. You can get FJ from a saloon (Y**) near Ang Cheng Ho or at night near Pertanak market or a hotel near multi storey carpark.

Ocean King
03-23-08, 03:16
You tried a ONS in Kuching? Did I miss your report somewhere?I only read about ST of him. He must have left out the ONS. Now FR still not late.

Hairy Timun
03-23-08, 13:52

But the girl all not bad look~!!

Let me see, I think I went there a total of 4 times. Tried 2 MLs. Didn't have time to post becuse I was in the midst of relocation. Busy!
Rate for massage's good. One of the cheapest. RM45 for 1 hour and RM60 for 1.5 hour. Can't beat the price. Like what's said above, all the MLs are quite ok. Only one who can be cosidered young. The rest all kinda mature MILF! But service is GOOD! All four times I get BBBJ, inclusive of 1 CIM. No extra charge. Only 1 CIM's because of my ow problem. Not because of the MLs'. I don't come easily during BBBJ. So, my bad.
In short, I don't agree with the above report in the sense that I've pretty good experience there. The only regret is that I don't remember the MLs' name. But they do remember me. Each time I go there, the MLs just know what to do. Without being prompted, they'll proceed to BBBJ after the nmassage.
Nice place. Fond memory. If I do go back, I'll definitely go there.

p/s:Won't publishing the full name of the place tip off the MIBs? Next time, I feel we should at least try to hide the name of the places that provide extra. Let's not make it so easy to the MIBs. There are many places that provide clean massge. Then there's nothing wrog with reporting those.

Normad2020
03-23-08, 14:07
Had to cut short my R&R trip to LOS by 2 days because my client in Kuching insisted that I met up with him on Easter Sunday morning. So flew from LOS and transit in KLIA, and took the last flight to Kuching on Saturday. Met up with him this morning. Once business finished, called my friend to borrow his car so that I can go around town on my own as it was Easter Sunday and I did not want to disturb his family time.

Drove around town a bit and decided to get a massage at the MP near the Petanak market. It was one of the better (real) massage I had from a ML named D***. I paid RM50 for 1.5hrs....:-) Great value for money!!!!!

After the massage was a bit horny and decided to call the OKT that Sr Bro Miao28 had so kindly provided to me. Was directed to the secluded place and had a sweet service-provider named M***. Her service skills needs a lot to be improved but she definitely made up for it by her superb fresh and firm body and one of the tightest c**t I had experienced in a long time eventhough I had made her climax (with my finger) before I test-drove her.

Had a good workout for about 45mins (including foreplay) and left a happy man.

Picked up my friend and left for the airport where I had a quick shower before catching my 6.40pm flight. Now I am typing at KLIA waiting for my connecting flight to my next destination.

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Sr Bro Miao28 for the nice introduction.

A very Happy Easter to all the brothers celebrating. To the brothers not celebrating, my best wishes and keep cheonging for mankind....hahahaha

Cheers
normad2020

Normad2020
03-23-08, 14:22
Brother, when I read your FR enquiring about a good batin in Kuching, I recalled I had good experiences with a ML name Rozi. She told me she learnt the skill from her grand mother and she really knows how to delay the climax. Once she completed her batin task, if you asked politely, she will finished you off with a nice, slow and deep BBBJ, and if you are lucky or she likes you, you might get CIM thrown in.....hehehe.

Another ML that does a good "urut batin" with a nice BBBJCIM to finish is Sofia.

Search the forum to see where they are and check with other Senior Brothers here whether they are still where they were mentioned last.

Enjoy the hunt brother and post FR.

Cheers
normad2020

After reading Normad's FR the other day, remind me of this MP, been there about a year ago and forget about it since then.

So I went back, as what Normad says they moved but it's easy to find the new place.
Went up, there's about 7~8 MLs playing card game, greet by one of them and lead me to the curtain room, she is not bad looking and nice boob also, I think should be 34B+ (measure it during roaming), she got some tattoo at her back, saw it when she bend down to do the mattress. Her name is Ah Lxx, or some thing like that. I remember she is the one who massage me a year ago.

So I took the 1hr session and she is quite playful and keep 'kacau' here and there, but her massage is really good, got the strength and the skill the 'create' sound from the joints.

When she massage the muscle which is very near to little bro, I ask her if she know how to do 'batin - is this the name for the massage that make little bro become big and tahan longer?', she says know a little bit and ask for extra 50, I say okay and she go and get some oil, the batin was so so (any bro know a really good one?) as she told, then process then will HJ, which is not a bad one. She continue doing the rest of the massage after I unload.

Will go back for some massage but not the batin or HJ, doesn't feel worth.

Total damage RM50 + RM50 tips

Arsenal
03-24-08, 06:01
Brother, when I read your FR enquiring about a good batin in Kuching, I recalled I had good experiences with a ML name Rozi. She told me she learnt the skill from her grand mother and she really knows how to delay the climax. Once she completed her batin task, if you asked politely, she will finished you off with a nice, slow and deep BBBJ, and if you are lucky or she likes you, you might get CIM thrown in.....hehehe.

Another ML that does a good "urut batin" with a nice BBBJCIM to finish is Sofia.

Search the forum to see where they are and check with other Senior Brothers here whether they are still where they were mentioned last.

Cheers,

normad2020Bro. Where can find those girl? Can provide me information. Thanks

Fat Fat Roll
03-24-08, 13:02
It is kinda weird that recently a lots of new nicks prompt up, I didn't mean to hurt anyone or sabotaj anyone, it's just that making me a bit curious about the sudden crowded by new members, anyway, I hope you guy were alliance with us in here and not here to hunt to us, but hunt for girl.

Thanks

Miao28
03-24-08, 19:33
Sorry, stupid question, what is OKT?

And can anyone fill me with the full abbreviation for:

BBBJ = ?
FJ = ?

p/s: still catching all the terms from previous posts.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Why are you putting on an act that you makes you look like a real newbie which you are not?

Midnight Hot
03-25-08, 04:00
It is kinda weird that recently a lots of new nicks prompt up, I didn't mean to hurt anyone or sabotaj anyone, it's just that making me a bit curious about the sudden crowded by new members, anyway, I hope you guy were alliance with us in here and not here to hunt to us, but hunt for girl.

ThanksThis shows:

1) This forum is getting more famous, thanks to all bro seniors who fill it with all good reports.

2) You guys are not the only ones hunting.

3) The raining season make us (atleast me) looking for hot dinner.

Midnight Hot
03-25-08, 04:16
Why are you putting on an act that you makes you look like a real newbie which you are not?Bro,

I believe these abbreviations are well known among those who are around this cyber for a while. Those people who is still doing the conventional ways, maybe not so familiar with all the terms. Just like sms system.. when people type short abbrev, ie. "c u 2mrw", "Tq", "Tc", "mis cal"... only those who use handphone and sms savvy, they will get it.

As for me, i'm an IT savvy, but not yet savvy in this forum.

Anyway,... i'm here for fresh information, expecially on Kuching girls. Any bros willing to help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ocean King
03-25-08, 08:46
Why are you putting on an act that you makes you look like a real newbie which you are not?You know, he act like a pig to eat a tiger.

Miao28
03-25-08, 12:24

Thanks

Many of the senior brothers here think the same way as you do.

Normad2020
03-25-08, 14:47
Brother my heartfelt congratulations to you for hitting the 1000 report mark!!! That is indeed a great achievement. Kudos............. and keep those great report flowing.

As for the presence of many new forum members recently, I emphasised once again that we should only pass on information amongst the trusted circle and admission to the said circle is by way of information and new FR and not just mere asking questions or repeat information given by other members to create report volume.

I was told by a friend who has a relative working quite high up on the food-chain in peace hill that a new breed of cyber MIB has been mobilised manned mainly by female to gather information from forum such as this to enable their other counterparts to act on the soft-targets.

So brothers please be careful whom you pass the information too so that we will not put those sweet service-providers at risk.

Cheers
normad2020

LoveMassage
03-25-08, 18:20
I wish to recommend matang MP to everyone here. look for PRC Ting Ting who can give a really good butt massage and hj but talk too much during massage.

Miao28
03-25-08, 18:48
Senior bro Normad2020,

Senior brothers here have known all along that this thread is closely monitored. It is a known fact that if there is information on soft targets here, a few days after the FR, the soft target will be hit.

That is the reason senior brothers here now do not post the name of the target. It is wise even to mask the name of the WL or ML as their name is a giveaway to the MIB to target which outlet.

I ask all to heed the advice given by bro Normad to safeguard our hobby.

Ocean King
03-26-08, 02:54
I wish to recommend matang MP to everyone here. look for PRC Ting Ting who can give a really good butt massage and hj but talk too much during massage.Please give us a good FR so we will know if her services is good or not.

Ocean King
03-26-08, 02:57
Brother my heartfelt congratulations to you for hitting the 1000 report mark!!! That is indeed a great achievement. Kudos............. and keep those great report flowing.

As for the presence of many new forum members recently, I emphasised once again that we should only pass on information amongst the trusted circle and admission to the said circle is by way of information and new FR and not just mere asking questions or repeat information given by other members to create report volume.

I was told by a friend who has a relative working quite high up on the food-chain in peace hill that a new breed of cyber MIB has been mobilised manned mainly by female to gather information from forum such as this to enable their other counterparts to act on the soft-targets.

So brothers please be careful whom you pass the information too so that we will not put those sweet service-providers at risk.

Cheers
normad2020I also wish to congratulate senior brother Miao28 for hitting the four digit mark. Miao28 contributions to this forum is highly appreciated and respected.

Old Cucumber
03-26-08, 07:43
I also wish to congratulate senior brother Miao28 for hitting the four digit mark. Miao28 contributions to this forum is highly appreciated and respected.Congratulations to Sr bro Miao28 for passing the thousand marks. Keep going and going and don't stop. Make Kuching thread the most interesting and successful thread in Malaysia. Miao28 can!

Meow Meow
03-26-08, 07:54

Cheers
normad2020
My salute to senior bro. Miao28. Miao28 has write good reports and gave valuable informations to us. It's time to celebrate a cat's party. Pussycat, can you dance and sing? I'll sing first. Meow Meow!

Ocean King
03-26-08, 07:59
Stay at Jln Petanak above Harum Manis Cafe and Borneo Reflex.

Price RM80 (nego) per game.

Can reach her via Digi or "Kong It" "Luck" -"Pek" "Goh" "Luck" "Goh" "It" "Kong" "Si".

Nice Lady and ger 1st week. Hehe. I am her 4th Customer.
What's this! 016. It's dangerous to give out her mobile phone number here. Somebody is watching. Beware!

Johnny Love
03-26-08, 08:24
Price RM80 (nego) per game.

Can reach her ......................Wah seh! Bro Miao28, you have been cloned?

Digi no? Beware of trap!

Bakuteh
03-26-08, 10:20
Bro Miao28,
Indeed to achieve the 1000th mark is something magnificiant.
But you have done it...in fact you did it in style!
My heartiest congratulation to you,brother.And a big thank you on all your great FRs,the unselfishness to share,your critics and so many fascinating stuffs.
Glad to have friend like you.
Congratulation to you,once again.

Bakuteh

P/S:Also congratulation to you on having an offspring called Miao228!

Mannnn
03-26-08, 11:40
Mann best friend is the cat, the pussycat, Miao28. Congratulations to you my dear brother. "Kong Hee, Kong Hee"

Actserv
03-26-08, 12:10
Have been out of action for a while. Was busy on traveling and now will be back in Kuching for a while and hopefully can provide some FR after visiting MPs. Manage to go a a MP in Third Mile on Sunday. Should be the same one as mentioned by Hairy Timun and Kevin82 as the massge is Rm45 and hour which is quite worthwhile.

Anyway:

Name : didn't ask
No : 5
Breast : not big
Looks : 6/5/10
Massage Skills : 7/10
HJ : Yes
BJ: Didnt ask
Damage : Rm45 + 30
GFE : Yes
WIR : Yes

Actserv
03-26-08, 12:21
Went to an MP with PRC at MJC during the holiday break. It has the same pronounciation on the name of the place. Anyway went in and was greeted by at least 4 to 5 ML and pick one lady which comes to me first. So went in and had a massage:

Name : **** ****
Place of Origin : Shanghai, China (that's what she claimed)
Face : 7/10
Massage Skills : 7/10
Body : a bit plump
BJ : No
FR : No
Hj : Yes
Damage : Rm100

She mentioned that some of the working ladies are going home and some new stocks coming next month. Brothers who are going there do update us here.

Hornbill7
03-26-08, 14:43
Thank You for the info.

I went back up to 140+ post to look for the location.

If not mistaken, Rozi should work somewhere near to Northern Country MP. Just to confirm if this is correct.

Cheers
normad2020

Agathae
03-26-08, 16:35
There's a few MP opposite Hilton hotel. There's also a few KTV and pub. Try your luck there.Thanks for the info. Will try my luck and hopefully worthwhile to post a FR on it.

Fat Fat Roll
03-27-08, 01:42
Bro Miao28,

Indeed to achieve the 1000th mark is something magnificiant.

But you have done it...in fact you did it in style!

My heartiest congratulation to you,brother.And a big thank you on all your great FRs,the unselfishness to share,your critics and so many fascinating stuffs.

Glad to have friend like you.

Congratulation to you,once again.

Bakuteh

P/S:Also congratulation to you on having an offspring called Miao228!Hi there Bakuteh brother, ben a while not seeing you !

By the way, congrate to brother Miao too! You archieve the goal we always wanted to be! Keep it up!

Normad2020
03-27-08, 13:40
Enjoy brother and post your FR.

Cheers
normad2020

Thank You for the info.

I went back up to 140+ post to look for the location.

If not mistaken, Rozi should work somewhere near to Northern Country MP. Just to confirm if this is correct.

Miao28
03-28-08, 11:21
Wah seh! Bro Miao28, you have been cloned?

Digi no? Beware of trap!

The chap who used the nick of Miao228 may be trying to get the telephone numbers of those who are unaware and call that number. Do not under any circumstances call that number given by that nick.

Jackson should be told of this user up to no good. He should be banned immediately.

Miao28
03-28-08, 11:28
Many thanks to my senior brothers for their kind words and greetings. It is you guys who have helped me a lot in making the reports. It is through the spirit of sharing information that we are where we are today. No man is an island. One does not profess to know all the cheong places but a well placed phone call to the right senior brother will often set one off on the right footing to the right place to cheong.

No thanks to all those nicks who come in here and make all the trouble. Ignoring those nicks is the best policy as those nicks have no knowledge, real or imagined. One or two FR by these nicks will expose their lack of knowledge. Normally such nicks will chose an old reports and try to expand on it to pump up their volume count to gain credibility. But of course being liars, their credibility fails them when it comes to the crunch.

In these age of uncertainty, the PM system is very useful and one should gauge another senior brother's report before exchanging information. Some senior brothers reports consist in the main of asking one or two liners where to find WL. Others have never posted any report of any significance or any new information, often repeating information that has been given out many times in this thread.

Happy cheonging to all brothers.

Midnight Hot
03-28-08, 17:32
No doubt there are many newbies here, including me. But remember, everybody was a newbie once. I fully understand the need of being cautious in exchanging any info, but I feel that some seniors are being unfair to the newbies, labelling people as liar and unreal, Yes, newbies have little knowledge, less credibility. Heck we are 'newbies'.

From what I understand is that this forum is about info sharing without any double standard. For those who are still willing to share their FR here, I thank them in advance.

Oyenk
03-28-08, 20:35
Many thanks to my senior brothers for their kind words and greetings. It is you guys who have helped me a lot in making the reports. It is through the spirit of sharing information that we are where we are today. No man is an island. One does not profess to know all the cheong places but a well placed phone call to the right senior brother will often set one off on the right footing to the right place to cheong.

Happy cheonging to all brothers.
Miao28 Bro...

I hope I might not be late to congratulate you, what a queue heh ? hehehe...

Kiong hee...kiong hee !

cheers for Miao28@ISG for his four digits contribution postings...

KL Guy
03-28-08, 23:54
I was puzzled to see bro Oyenk in this thread and then relised why! Bravo bro on reaching the historical value of 1000 posting mark in ISG! A coll achievement!

KL Guy bows to Miao28

Clit Tickler
03-29-08, 02:03
Respect to all senior brothers and congratulations to brother Miao28 for reaching his 1000th post. I've been lurker for some time already although this is my first cheong activity in Kuching although cheonging used to be my favorite past time once. Been through sort of a mid-life crisis and therefore decided to release some of my pent up emotion and not to mention long-kept bullets.

Just roaming around Ang Cheng Ho area and decided to the MP near the ex-DPS store. Chose a rather plumpy ML with big boobs and nice butt since she smiled at me. The massage in itself was okay since she has a strong hand and playful attitude. I commented how skillful she was since she was able to massage my back and my head at the same time with her boobs. She giggled and that relaxed her.

Cut story short when she asked if I wanted anything else I mentioned she already massaged my whole body and my head, so what about my other head? She giggled and asked if wanted and HJ or with a BJ. I just reached out to her pussy and said I wanted it massaged with that. Giggled again and mentioned that it's going to be 150. I know it's a bit steep and tried to negotiate, but unfortunately to little brain cells left since most of it had gone to the other head and just agreed (sigh! failed as a negotiator!).

So she got undressed, and her boobs although not firm but quite nice. I would say a 38B but bubble butt man! I'm such a sucker for nice, big, round butts. She was a bit apprehensive because there were other customers being massaged in the other stalls but what the heck, so started tickling her clit (No daty tho coz no cleaning facilities in the room) until she was a wet (it didn't take long!) and started to mount her and was she tight! Rode away like there's no tomorrow and she had to bit her lips as not to make any sound. Less than 10 mins away the deed was done. She complained that I was big but then all of them would say the same thing (Hah! Flattery don't get you nowhere!) Considering the circumstances I was pretty satisfied. Paid the services for 2 hours and the jockey service. Left the placed half-released (well, still got the pent-up emotion part...)

Summary:
Name : S***a
Race: NL
Face : 5/10 (sweet smile)
Massage Skills : 6/10
Body : a bit plump
Boobs: 38B (Full)
Pussy: Tight (no smell!)
BJ : Yes
FR : Yes
Hj : Yes
Damage : Rm110 (Massage) + RM150 (Service)

I know, I know I'm being fleeced here but I suppose it's a learning curve and need more pointers from all the taikos here. And err.. sorry for the longish report, got carried away with my story telling.

Cheers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Normad2020
03-29-08, 08:18
Brother FFR, tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Please clear it.

Thanks & Cheers
normad2020

Hi there Bakuteh brother, ben a while not seeing you !

By the way, congrate to brother Miao too! You archieve the goal we always wanted to be! Keep it up!

Prestigejy
03-29-08, 09:58
Bro Miao,

Its great to see you achieve 1000th post. Continue to explore the unknown holes in Kuching. Keep it up bro.

Miao28
03-29-08, 17:51
Many thanks again for all the kind words from far away friends like Oyenk, KL Guy and Prestigejy and fellow bros from Kuching and Sabah.

Just a short word to say that the secluded place now have a PRC but the price is RM 160. The lady is fair skin, tall but is it worth the RM 160? I say not but then it is for other brothers here to explore more. There are a few more NL there but nothing worth shouting about except for L**a with tight pussy and very smooth skin and pert nipples and not an ounce of fat about her.

Gy Kia
03-30-08, 08:23
Was at kcg last week was quite late called up my old buddy asked if there is any good kangtow in kcg

Brought me to an apartment inside got 2 prc available other 2 was unavailable 2 look veli nice picked 1 better figure

Went to her room started with a lot of chat no rushing veli gfe like always hugging me tightly then move on to a quick bath started with a little cathbath then BJ not veli good BJ seem like veli unexperience

Ask me to be on top but insisted she on top. Cowgurl for a while then moved on to missionary while hugging me tightly and kissing

All the time can feel she is veli wet

After session she insisted me to stay a while longer

More huggind and chatting

Ovreall worth it veli gfe like.

Name : **** ****
Place of Origin : guangdong
Face : 7/10
Body : 6/10 petite(1 of her nipple are inverted)
BJ : yes
FR : yes
Damage : Rm100

Limhocksun
03-30-08, 09:02
Congrat Bro Miao,

Will join you soon in Kuching forum

Many thanks again for all the kind words from far away friends like Oyenk, KL Guy and Prestigejy and fellow bros from Kuching and Sabah.

Just a short word to say that the secluded place now have a PRC but the price is RM 160. The lady is fair skin, tall but is it worth the RM 160? I say not but then it is for other brothers here to explore more. There are a few more NL there but nothing worth shouting about except for L**a with tight pussy and very smooth skin and pert nipples and not an ounce of fat about her.

Monokoro
03-30-08, 15:00
Haven't posted any report for a long time. Was travelling overseas and currently 'dating' a PRC (hence no cheonging activities to report). Is a whole new experience for me to date a WL and get to know the inside perspective of their lives (and some of their tricks of the trade). I know some brothers would totally condemn cheonging the same lady twice but being able to get unlimited FJ,BJ,HJ etc for a little sacrifice and TLC might just worth it. Just be careful don't get extorted later on....hehe

Concerning newbies, I guess everyone who first stumble upon this forum expect to gain all about the local cheonging activities by just reading the forum (which one actually can to a certain limit) and asking one liner question. I guess what most senior brother here are concern about with these newbies are whether they are MIB, 'fly-by-nite' or 'woman-right activist'. MIB is always on our activities high risk of concern, but I am not sure to date if any brother had actually been caught by them because of this forum. My guess is that they normally wait for some member to expose a detail too many and act on the soft target. The fly-by-nite type is a nuance cos they would keep asking for contact number and after they got it, they are nowhere to be seen. The woman-right activist type is a funny type, for whatsoever reason, out to expose any secret that we share here or trying to jeopardizes any single member or group.

This forum is keep active by regular contribution from genuine members. Some genuine newbies could be face with a chicken-and-egg situation. Because when he does not have any contact number to start with, he cannot post any FR, but since he does not have any FR no one is going to give him any contact number. For those 'genuine' newbies, I would suggest a simple level of progress along the cheonging level. I don't consider myself as senior as most other brothers here but just speaking as an 'experience' newbies :) hoping for them to break their dilemma.

So, if I may....(senior bro might want to skid the rest of the entry)

At the very basic level, the easiest is of course the MPs. Plenty of info on these places are available on the open forum. Of course for these places, sometime you do come out with wallet empty but with the bullets still fully loaded. Nonetheless, post FRs on these places whether they got extra on offer or not as other brother could avoid the same establishment. Up next level is the 'scissor-less' saloon. Info on these are also available openly. Not many are operating in our small town but brothers will appreciate update info on what is available there. Speaking of which, do not delay posting your FR (even a week or two) after you patron the place. The service providers are on constant cat-and-mouse game with the authority hence any stock available today might be gone tomorrow.

Having few of those FRs posted, I'm sure some members wouldn't hesitate to give you the contact number for the OKTs. OKTs are your sure-fired (pun intended) way to get your much needed release but they are also the most expensive (they do get a good commission from the ladies). Most senior brother are up to date on the OKT stocks but would appreciate FR on the service quality offered.

Up next level is the contact number for the FL WL. These are independent service provider, meaning they work without any parties taking a cut from their pay, hence you pay the 'real' market rate (discounted rate) for the same service from the OKT stock. This is closely guided info as they are hard to come by and we definitely wouldn't want any of the above three types of newbies to spoil our playground.

At the same level, are those secret hidden place where service are provided at an even discounted. Again info for this is closely guided. Never disclose info on these places openly as are they very extremely soft target for the authority.

At the ultimate level, is the FOC FL. These are horny office workers, bored housewives or innocent college students and I am sure senior brother here would very seldom share this info out without knowing that person first.

I have left out a lot of other avenue such as streetwalkers, karaoke and pub (the former could be drug addicts or worst, TVs, while the later is much depend on your sweet talk skills) I hope this small guide would give the newbie some ideas on how to progress in this game (applicable only locally as the rules for other places/countries could be totally different) and also help participate in keeping the forum alive.

Last but not least, cheong safely.

MadBoss
03-31-08, 08:38
Before passing your comment, pls call from a Public Phone and verify that it is an Indon.

The problem is you are too [Deleted by Admin] and try to act smart.

If you think MIB is here fishing for infor, than it shows how [Deleted by Admin] you are again as MIB after all know more than us (save except for freelancers and even than some freelancers I know told me they are looked after by someone in uniform), and I am nor even surprised they are under payroll of the OKT's and MP operators.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.Your attitude exposes your 'newbie' status, shows that you have a hidden agenda towards the senior of seniors - the original Miao28.

Miao28
03-31-08, 12:54
Before passing your comment, pls call from a Public Phone and verify that it is an Indon.

If you think MIB is here fishing for infor, than it shows how [Deleted by Admin] you are again as MIB after all know more than us (save except for freelancers and even than some freelancers I know told me they are looked after by someone in uniform), and I am nor even surprised they are under payroll of the OKT's and MP operators.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

You have two reports to your name which you tried to imitate my nick to fool unwary people.

In your first report you broke the rule of this forum by giving out phone number. You think you are being smart by giving out phone number in phonetic Chinese Hokkien dialect?

In your second report, you were edited by the owner of this forum for your rude remarks.

How many more times do you wish to make trouble in this thread?

I have no time to reply to your childish remarks.

Why do you persist in coming here time and again and making trouble in this forum? We all know who you are. We need not comment further.

Keraboh
03-31-08, 18:33

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.I am a newbie to this thread for less than a year. I have seem lots of FR from the seniors here. Your FR, like senior brother MadBoss says, has a hidden agenda and I totally agree.

Please leave this thread before you are kicked out.

Blowpipe
03-31-08, 19:51
Wah. Taiko Miao already reach 1000 posts ah? Congrats. Just returned from a month in KL & Penang. So di I miss anything? Hopefully Ah Boi has new stocks now that I am back. I loved to be continually give him the extra tips.

Prestigejy
04-01-08, 06:04
Wah. Taiko Miao already reach 1000 posts ah? Congrats. Just returned from a month in KL & Penang. So di I miss anything? Hopefully Ah Boi has new stocks now that I am back. I loved to be continually give him the extra tips.Wah bro Blowpipe you are so generous until you spoiled the market. May be your little head is bigger than your head with cerebrum inside it.come on Blowpipe stop joking here. I know today is 1st of April but I don't think you should treat this forum as jokes. If you don't mind, you can sponsor me some money to cheong.

Mannnn
04-02-08, 13:28
Pass by Rainbow and went up to check the stock. Ooo! not yet open for business but will be opening very soon. Some of my favorites ML told me they will be working there soon.

Miao28
04-03-08, 01:37
Pass by Rainbow and went up to check the stock. Ooo! not yet open for business but will be opening very soon. Some of my favorites ML told me they will be working there soon.

I like the up and coming Rainbow girls. All very young and pretty. This is a MP worth waiting for.

Actserv
04-03-08, 04:18
Was driving through Chonglin Park few days ago and noticed a MP which was closed for quite sometime now re-open. The MP that is Green in colour. Anyone tried do post a FR.

Fat Fat Roll
04-03-08, 07:09
Pass by Rainbow and went up to check the stock. Ooo! not yet open for business but will be opening very soon. Some of my favorites ML told me they will be working there soon.Wah bro Mann, where have you been? Anyway welcome back!

Mannnn
04-03-08, 11:37
Name: Ah C***
Origin: PRC
Body: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
Boobs: B (soft)
GFE: 7/10
HJ: No (Limited time left so just play play)
FJ: No (Can buy time take her out)
Damage: RM35 (half hour) + RM10 tips

Before come to this L******* place, we went to 168. Got one young and very big boobs ML (D cup).

Lengman
04-04-08, 06:05
Haven't posted any report for a long time. Was travelling overseas and currently 'dating' a PRC (hence no cheonging activities to report). Is a whole new experience for me to date a WL and get to know the inside perspective of their lives (and some of their tricks of the trade).

Last but not least, cheong safely.

Heheh...spoken like a true cheongster.

As for dating a PRC WL- I'm currently dating one too.
Hope you can share more insights.

Had 2 others before - cut them off already after their true colors are exposed.. The saying that all PRC WL or maybe just WL's are money faced is true..

P.S. Madboss- you are everywhere now. International consultant I suppose..heheeh..:D:D

GT
~Kuching is pinoy haven~

MadBoss
04-04-08, 10:44
P.S. Madboss- you are everywhere now. International consultant I suppose..heheeh..:D:D

GT

Kuching is pinoy haven~International kay poh :D

Seeker A
04-05-08, 07:28
Recently took an Indon (Linda) overnite. 1 oily unrushed body massage and 2 Fs. Response was OK. Lah, with moderate GFE. But would not allow you to touch her breast too much.

Any bros out there try her before? Any comments?

Miao28
04-05-08, 17:13
As for dating a PRC WL- I'm currently dating one too.
Hope you can share more insights.

GT
~Kuching is pinoy haven~

Why date a PRC WL? Do you want her to be a girlfriend? Better buy her contract then. It is cheaper that way. If not, then just pay and go like most brothers here.

The real Pinoy heaven is Kota Kinabalu and Labuan. Kuching Pinoy is too money faced and far away from those GFE Pinoys in KK and Labuan. Give them a try there.

Miao28
04-05-08, 17:15
Before come to this L******* place, we went to 168. Got one young and very big boobs ML (D cup).

I saw a very very big tits girl working in Pending. Must be at least G or H cup or even more. Do you want the contact? I think she must be saleslady or something like that. She walk pass a coffee shop every day on the way to work.

Sukrad
04-05-08, 18:50
went to this place last friday for 1st time in the afternoon, went up, greeted by taukenio and directed straight to the room, didn't get to choose any mls but i got this indn ml called l**l*. i was the only one there, (is it safer to go cheonging at mps in the afternoon? ) was very gfe and started talking a lot during massage. i was in my boxer and when she reached that part, she asked me why i didn't take them off, i told her to take it off for me then. i was playing it cool but shes like trying to get things done quickly, she went out a few times and when asked she says she was making sure no one was peeking. i said fine and then she grabbed my didi and gave a bbbj w/o askin me if i wanted it or not, so i went along with it, quite good but i'm don't shoot good with bj, she was reluctant for a fj but when she was tired of giving bbbj and hj, she asked for a bigger tip and can get a fj. the bed was kinda small for two so we had a rough time finding a good position, ended up in a missionary and f her till rocket flies away. clit was clean and no smell plus shaved. boobies was probly a 36d, body was kinda plum. sed she was a babysitter for sing tauke and about to go back to indn next month, sed she just got robbd and lost her passport and h/p and $$. i thin its just bull$%# to get more $$$ off me. anyhow damage was 50+100.

Limhocksun
04-06-08, 03:18
Bro,

Linda look good where is the place, and if u dont mind pm her contact, will be in Kuching next week.

Recently took an Indon (Linda) overnite. 1 oily unrushed body massage and 2 Fs. Response was OK. Lah, with moderate GFE. But would not allow you to touch her breast too much.

Any bros out there try her before? Any comments?

Mannnn
04-06-08, 03:22
I saw a very very big tits girl working in Pending. Must be at least G or H cup or even more. Do you want the contact? I think she must be saleslady or something like that. She walk pass a coffee shop every day on the way to work.
So big! Must look like a coconut lah. Bigger than papaya. Is't bigger than my two palm together. I would like to know this girl. Please PM me the contact brother.

Lonely Kch Guy
04-06-08, 08:58
Hai all bros. I tried RD in MJC before. Looked for xiao qing. Wonder if she stil works there. She has excellent gfe. ! Anyone tried her before? . Or anyone has any recommendations?

Johnny Love
04-07-08, 01:00
Recently took an Indon (Linda) overnite......How much is the damage?