PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Horny Landoora
07-02-11, 05:35
I really DO encourage you to take a stroll and check out this post:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1551-Photo-Gallery&p=1171619&viewfull=1#post1171619

These are a set of pics I took during a rather unexpected encounter in a rather unexpected city when I had to be there rather unexpectedly for 4 days last week.

This week, I am back in the same place for a couple of days. And it's amazing how easy it is to access ISG from here!

RNext time pay her well so she can wax her legs too. Really turn off! Although I am sure you had a great experience from your report!

Poonhound69
07-03-11, 02:12
One more from the series. Interesting angle

Cons68
07-05-11, 14:19
Hi I travel a lot to KHI too, but on a short leash there (my business partner there is a pious female, and I stay at her place under surveillance 24x7)

She mentioned that couple of weeks ago. 6 people died on a shootout in one of these guesthouses, glad you had fun but please keep in mind that KHI is a dangerous spot.

Anyhow congratulations for your report (and apologies for a somehow misplaced answer)

And here's the best thing about the trip: I did not spend a penny of my money for the Karachi experience. Agent K footed the bill.

The Dubai shots are from the BlackBerry's crappy camera. The Karachi shots are from a proper Sony CyberShot compact camera, with a decent flash and all.

Strange thing about Karachi. Getting there is a wee bit of a hassle; maybe it's because it is really a lovely, modern, fantastic city in the the most important and most popular country in the world, where everyone wants to come and stay! [sarcastic smiley]

But, once you're actually there, surprisingly, people are quite ok. Except for some VERY weird stares you get on the street. But you get accustomed to that. And apart from the punting rewards, some excellent business to be done.

And, for the face display: as far as I could gauge, and from what I was told, this is generally not an issue. She was more concerned about looking her best for future prospects.

R

Bizzie
07-06-11, 06:44
Here are some pictures from March. Just been too busy to resize / distort and post.

She is back in? Stan.

The best attitude I have seen in years.

Bizzie
07-07-11, 19:48
Here some more.

Bizzie
07-07-11, 20:16
Filis from several months ago. (name?)

Thanks to locals who gave the contact info

I tried for a duo / lesbian / bi action but they are not into that.

Service was OK / good nothing special.

They tried hard to please individually so the threesome didn't relly work out.

One woul djust watch while the other one was active.

So I gave the chubby one the vibrator to please herself. They weren't much into the vibrator either.

They were fun though.

Lawdog 690
07-07-11, 20:37
Bizzie. You are the Man! My new Hero! All of those babes are real "UNITS"! In my opinion. Hope the action was enjoyable

Captainb
07-07-11, 22:30
Filis from several months ago. (name?)Thank you for the pictures!

I guess (I'm almost sure!) it's S. And Z.

Have fun.

Captain B.

Nice Guy 99
07-10-11, 07:18
Skin so smooth. FR in Abu Dhabi tread.

Bizzie
07-12-11, 02:23

So I gave the chubby one the vibrator to please herself. They weren't much into the vibrator either.

They were fun though.To those of you who have seen my blue vibrator with the girls, you are welcome!

Lostwodpun
07-12-11, 02:55
Thank you for the pictures!

I guess (I'm almost sure!) it's S. And Z.

Have fun.

Captain B.Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Had a trio with them included. Nice fun but one time was enough for me.

Nice Guy 99
07-15-11, 14:06
FR in the Abu Dhabi thread.

Bizzie
07-23-11, 08:49
Here some more of the sweet Stani.

Fucked her for 2 hours straight for the first pop. Very responsive. She just had a smile. Total GFE.

Nice Guy 99
07-23-11, 14:16

Fucked her for 2 hours straight for the first pop. Very responsive. She just had a smile. Total GFE.Bizzie. Finally! It has been months of anticipation but well worth the wait. She is a beautiful, cute, and sexxy woman all in one package. Thanks you for posting.

And just because it's the photo gallery I've attached a pic, as all commentors should do.

Bizzie
07-23-11, 23:28
Been to bizzie to spend time on pics for you fuckers.

But here are some more pics, properly camouflaged and resized.

Anil Fedrik
07-24-11, 15:11

Fucked her for 2 hours straight for the first pop. Very responsive. She just had a smile. Total GFE.Hello, Bizzie,

I wonder what you had to have 2 hour session for first pop!

Cheers!

AF

Bizzie
07-24-11, 16:48
Hello, Bizzie,

I wonder what you had to have 2 hour session for first pop! Cheers!

AFJust her and the awesome GFE.

Bizzie
07-25-11, 06:20
Here are a few more.

Marad39
07-26-11, 19:17
Been to bizzie to spend time on pics for you fuckers.

But here are some more pics, properly camouflaged and resized.Thanks mate. Great photography. How do you do it while fucking her. Amazes me. I tried to do but could not do it.

Take care.

Raj

Bizzie
07-27-11, 06:30
Thanks mate. Great photography. How do you do it while fucking her. Amazes me. I tried to do but could not do it.

Take care.

RajJust point and shoot! It's part of the fun.

Bizzie
07-28-11, 07:13
Found these pics of CIS from Premiere from a year ago.

Very cute and sweet.

Service was OK.

Member #3447
07-28-11, 07:56
I sampled this Romanian / Moldovan honey at the Rattlesnake last week. She's been in Dubai only a mere 5 days at that time. Her English was zero, and made basic communications difficult. To her credit, Rosa is very GFE and provided a excellent performance in the sack. Her friends initially asked 2, 000 AED for all night but I countered with 1, 500 AED. I apologized if I am driving some of these prices up for you guys. I budget some mongering cash whenever I come to Dubai and often times am not in the mood to haggle down the asking price. I could've have gone down to 1, 000 AED with Rosa, but did not bother, again I apologize for driving up these prices.

Nevertheless, the all-night session with Rosa was excellent. She provided BBBJ, DFK, goes well with DATY; no anal though. She likes to cuddle when sleeping, too. She left at around 8 AM the next morning.

I must admit, Rosa was not the prettiest at the Rattlesnake; however, she somewhat resembled this one exotic hottie from Bosnia who works for KBR here in Iraq (who I have been wanting for the longest time) , and that's what sold the deal for me (laugh). The only marked differences are that this Bosnian hottie has enhanced titties and Angelina Jolie lips!

I have more pictures but I am not in the mood to go thru the trouble of covering her face, so I will just post this one picture.

Member #3447
07-28-11, 21:06
About four weeks ago, I asked Laura to bring her friend along for an afternoon threesome at the Metropolitan Hotel at SZR. Laura has been bragging to me for awhile about her friend, how nice she is and how big her titties are. Well, Anna, did not disppoint!

They were with me for three hours that afternoon. Paid them 1, 500 AED each; yes, I had some extra mongering money to blow last month (LOL). Needless to say, this session was my best threesome experience to date! I watched Laura DATY Anna while I fucked Laura doggie-style. Multiple positions. I even had Laura sitting on my face while Anna was sucking my cock then riding me on the other end. I particularly enjoyed Anna riding me reverse cowgirl; I totally love her huge natural titties. They were perfect indeed.

Laura allows me to fuck her BB, while Anna does not. Although both of them provide BBBJ service which is great. Laura, who I reported a few times before, is a multi-orgasmer especially when you perform DATY on her. She absolutely loves being eaten out and can't seem to get enough of that. I also noticed that Anna dresses very conservatively in a way that does not accentuate those huge and perfect mammaries.

Lastly, Laura works the Broadway scene in the mornings (sometimes) , and usually hangs out at the Rattlesnake at nights. In fact, I saw her and Anna both last week when I was there one night and Laura on both nights. Anna, on the other hand, hangs around the Moscow Hotel; however, she informed me last week that she was getting tired of the Red Square because there were too many,"young soldiers" who were acting stupid and crazy according to her. I didn't ask her to elaborate about the "young soldiers" remark. Again, I noticed that Anna dresses in a way that does not show off her assets. The way she dressed that night at the Rattler, you would not know that she has huge beautiful titties.

Member #3447
07-30-11, 14:20
A Russian / Armenian mix, Katarina can be found at the Broadway Hotel in the afternoons and evenings. The short blonde look is a less than a month look for her; for the longest time, she used to have long jet black hair. I've had her twice only in the last 2 years. Doesn't like to kiss, but if you start DATY on her, she might let you fuck her BB. She has always been an afternoon session type of girl for me.

Mike De H
07-30-11, 20:05

Attached are a couple of Moldovan chicks fromm last July. Excellent two-girl session. They stayed until 10 AM the next morning.Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139107&d=1284658086

Did these girls ever surface again, or has anyone seen them? I can see my wallet being emptied very easilly due to my weakness!

Member #3447
07-30-11, 20:57
Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139107&d=1284658086

Did these girls ever surface again, or has anyone seen them? I can see my wallet being emptied very easilly due to my weakness!Mike,

I can happily confirm to you that as of two weeks ago that Julia and Svetlana (blonde) still work the front entrance area at the Rockafellas. In fact, Svetlana approached me one night at the club, gave me a kiss, and proudly informed me that her English is now a lot better than when I first met her. So, there ya go! However, I am not so sure they'll be in Dubai during Ramadan. Last year, I knew that both went home to Moldova during Ramadan.

For these two girls, the normal asking price is no more than 1,000 AED each for the whole night; easily affordable and should not break your wallet, Mike!

Bizzie
07-31-11, 07:29
Http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=139107&d=1284658086

Did these girls ever surface again, or has anyone seen them? I can see my wallet being emptied very easilly due to my weakness!Yeah, the skinny one, on the right, was a daily fixture at the Regal last couple of weeks.

She stands right in fort of the door, and unlike most CIS, she takes the initiative for eye contact, smile. Eager rather than stand-offish.

But I did not sample her.

GroinStrain
08-06-11, 06:31
Tasty Filipina I met last night. Wasn't a bar pick-up but a friend of a previous conquest. Exceptional service and dead cute.

Mike De H
08-15-11, 17:41
Mike,

For these two girls, the normal asking price is no more than 1, 000 AED each for the whole night; easily affordable and should not break your wallet, Mike!I guess a Ramadan trip will not accquaint me then, and thanks Bizzie, thats what the Forum is for.

LoveDubai
08-17-11, 16:15

Fucked her for 2 hours straight for the first pop. Very responsive. She just had a smile. Total GFE.Hi Bizzie, I had few encntrs last week =, but never saw such figure. Where I can get his gorgeous.

PM me. Waiting 4 your help & any info about her.

Greek Niko
08-23-11, 02:23
Back in for a 3 day layover and Steady pinay picks me up at the airport and off to the Metro we went. Check in was a breese as I prebooked for 2. Straight to the showers and 3 days of non stop action including a visit by Steady' gf for a great 3 way. Steady loves pics and making movies and is not camera shy, however her gf is very camera shy. Steady gives the best BBBJ and Rimming around and demands CIM after BJ and of course Greek.

Bizzie
09-10-11, 04:40
Found this CIS at Premiere at 1 AM in July. AED 1000.

May be 20 years old. She was kinda cute, with just enough meat on the bones.

She initially was kinda distant / cold, not passionate about kissing or DATY,

But really warmed up especially after I whipped out a lipstick shaped vibrator. .

The funny squeals/screams became so loud that I was worried about the neighbors.

She begged me to let her have the vibrator, which I did but only after a reluctant CIM.

Bizzie
09-10-11, 04:47
Hi Bizzie, I had few encntrs last week =, but never saw such figure. Where I can get his gorgeous.

PM me. Waiting 4 your help & any info about her.That one is back in? Stan.

Member #3447
09-12-11, 08:04
Just got back from Dubai after 16 days of fun. First contestant is Alina from the Dagistan region of Russia. This 23-year old normally works out of the Rain Club (Ramee Towers Hotel) but picked her up at the Regal during the last night of Ramadan. I had two dates with her as I liked the way she looked. Kinda pricey though at 1, 500 but I had money to burn. Oh well, we only live once!

Her BBBJ skills are top-notch! I could not believe it at first as she's kinda young. If she likes you, she'll give you the option for covered fuck or BB (YMMV).

Johnnyboy23
09-12-11, 09:08
Alina looks good, will definitely look for her. Thanks for the info / pics.

Just got back from Dubai after 16 days of fun. First contestant is Alina from the Dagistan region of Russia. This 23-year old normally works out of the Rain Club (Ramee Towers Hotel) but picked her up at the Regal during the last night of Ramadan. I had two dates with her as I liked the way she looked. Kinda pricey though at 1, 500 but I had money to burn. Oh well, we only live once!

Her BBBJ skills are top-notch! I could not believe it at first as she's kinda young. If she likes you, she'll give you the option for covered fuck or BB (YMMV).

Member #3447
09-12-11, 09:40
The next beauty contestant is a 28-year old leggy Ukrainian, Elena, who works the afternoons at the Broadway. She is an average fuck but I like her legs and what can I say? It was in the afternoon! Paid 1, 000 for 3 hours. Again, I apologize for overpaying.

Bizzie
09-12-11, 23:00
It was in the afternoon! Paid 1, 000 for 3 hours. Again, I apologize for overpaying.I overpay all the time and love every minute of it (almost every minute of it). :)

Member #3447
09-13-11, 10:26
I picked up Sofia (Russian) at Rockafellas during the first night after Ramadan. She's a stunning Russian blonde indeed; paid 1, 000 DHS for two pops. She left around 4 am.

Sofia is not GFE and not good in the sack at all. I would not recommend her. However, she's friendly and you can conversate with her, but we all know that's not what we're paying these girls to do.

Member #3447
09-13-11, 16:26
Met this Ukrainian (whose name I cannot remember for the life of me) at the Rattlesnake during Ramadan. Sealed the deal early that night before 10 pm for 1,500 Dhs. Her manager informed me that she's been in Dubai for a few days only which I believed because her english was zero. The boss-lady also stated that she's 22 years old - which I didn't believed. She looked more like 32 years old. She's a mother and her body showed it. Tits had a definite sag and were a very decent size.

Anyways, she looked great in her white denim pants, but her face is merely average. Who cares about the face, I say! So, off we went to the hotel. This lady was GFE and gave a great fuck. Left at about 10 am, and I was happy. Since I knew their manager from my previous sessions with Rosa, I didn't have to pay upfront (which I won't anyway).

She and that Moldovan, Rosa, work and live together with the same boss and manager. Both work the Rattlesnake gig.

Member #3447
09-13-11, 18:08
I contacted Rosa for an afternoon session since I had her Ukrainian friend the previous night. She came over for 3 hours; I paid 1,000 Dhs plus cab fare. Like our last month's session, Rosa delivered an excellent GFE and orgasm-filled experience (for her). Rosa rode me like a rodeo star (LOL). I strongly recommend her and you can never go wrong with her. She works the Rattlesnake venue, and the very next night (Eid) she was wearing a very short outfit that was truly banging! Some lucky Lebanese dude got her that night.

Rosa has two kids and according to her, she may not return to Dubai as she misses her children too much. So, get some while she's still in Dubai.

Member #3447
09-13-11, 19:24
The last beauty contestant is a resident of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Guli, works afternoons and evenings (until midnight only) at the Jockey's Pub. I had her for two afternoons for 3 hours for 600 Dhs. Good value for the money. Guli was my first from Kyrgyzstan and she was very GFE as she stated she felt very comfortable with me. She confessed she liked me and she must have cum'ed about five times during our first session. The second session was no different although she labored not to cum as much as our first time together; it was amusing for me to say the least.

I am pretty sure some of the regular punters at the Jockey's will recognize her. Given that I enjoyed my time with her, I'll make an effort to see her again in the afternoons during my next Dubai trip- all contingent of course if I can sneak away from my steady Moldovan girlfriend (yes, I am still with her as well).

Ruffeek
09-13-11, 19:55
The last beauty contestant is a resident of Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Guli, works afternoons and evenings (until midnight only) at the Jockey's Pub. I am pretty sure some of the regular punters at the Jockey's will recognize her.Now works out of TGIT as one of the "Panorama Homeless". She is excellent company, as you mention. Can be classy as well as naughty at the same time. Actually, I'd venture to say that (in my opinion) she is far better looking in person.

Excellent set of reports.

Ruff

Blackwhite99
09-20-11, 05:34
Here's a few pics of C, a 24 year old Nigerian girl currently staying in Abu Dhabi.

She's a non-WG and just looking to hook up with a white guy to earn some shopping money. She is available for outcalls only at your hotel or apartment. She is GFE, genuine and won't cause a fuss.

I'll share her number with senior members only.

Sfiend
09-20-11, 10:08
The one in white is dressed just the way I love them. Sweet women.

About four weeks ago, I asked Laura to bring her friend along for an afternoon threesome at the Metropolitan Hotel at SZR. Laura has been bragging to me for awhile about her friend, how nice she is and how big her titties are. Well, Anna, did not disppoint!

They were with me for three hours that afternoon. Paid them 1, 500 AED each; yes, I had some extra mongering money to blow last month (LOL). Needless to say, this session was my best threesome experience to date! I watched Laura DATY Anna while I fucked Laura doggie-style. Multiple positions. I even had Laura sitting on my face while Anna was sucking my cock then riding me on the other end. I particularly enjoyed Anna riding me reverse cowgirl; I totally love her huge natural titties. They were perfect indeed.

Laura allows me to fuck her BB, while Anna does not. Although both of them provide BBBJ service which is great. Laura, who I reported a few times before, is a multi-orgasmer especially when you perform DATY on her. She absolutely loves being eaten out and can't seem to get enough of that. I also noticed that Anna dresses very conservatively in a way that does not accentuate those huge and perfect mammaries.

Lastly, Laura works the Broadway scene in the mornings (sometimes) , and usually hangs out at the Rattlesnake at nights. In fact, I saw her and Anna both last week when I was there one night and Laura on both nights. Anna, on the other hand, hangs around the Moscow Hotel; however, she informed me last week that she was getting tired of the Red Square because there were too many,"young soldiers" who were acting stupid and crazy according to her. I didn't ask her to elaborate about the "young soldiers" remark. Again, I noticed that Anna dresses in a way that does not show off her assets. The way she dressed that night at the Rattler, you would not know that she has huge beautiful titties.

Lorenzo
09-20-11, 16:18
She's a non-WG and just looking to hook up with a white guy to earn some shopping money. She is available for outcalls only at your hotel or apartment. She is GFE, genuine and won't cause a fuss.If she accepts money for sex, then she's a WG. Stop kidding yourself.

Blackwhite99
09-21-11, 17:37
If she accepts money for sex, then she's a WG. Stop kidding yourself.Bollox.

There is a huge difference. Buying a random girl at a bar makes her a WG does it?

Shuga
09-21-11, 21:37
If she accepts money for sex, then she's a WG. Stop kidding yourself.Hm. Neither WG or FL is in the abbreviation list. Otherwise this would have been sorted out easily. No kidding.

Lorenzo
09-21-11, 22:56
Bollox.

There is a huge difference. Buying a random girl at a bar makes her a WG does it?Of course it does. If she weren't a WG she would go with you for nothing.

Lorenzo
09-21-11, 22:57
Hm. Neither WG or FL is in the abbreviation list. Otherwise this would have been sorted out easily. No kidding.WG=working girl.

FL=freelance

Shuga
09-22-11, 06:12
Hm. Neither WG or FL is in the abbreviation list. Otherwise this would have been sorted out easily. No kidding.WG=working girl.

FL=freelanceReally?

If they had been in the FAQ it might had been an elaboration that differentiated them: two different manifestations or one is sub set of another?

Econo Tech
09-22-11, 07:53
WG=working girl.

FL=freelanceAnd WG gets' upgraded to WL, with some respect. Working Lady LOL.

This is the photo thread guys.

Poonhound69
09-30-11, 18:19
Too lazy to find the associated report.

Facial close up, nutsucking and delicious ass in vid-still

Poonhound69
09-30-11, 18:23
Here's the flip.

I find standing 69 leaves very few women unmoved.

It got her really randy. I was pullin her hair with a thumb up her butt jack-hammering away.

Enjoy.

-PH

Poonhound69
09-30-11, 18:37
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1173392&viewfull=1#post1173392

Too lazy to find the associated report.

Facial close up, nutsucking and delicious ass in vid-still

Maverick1969
10-09-11, 21:28
Was in Dubai for GITEX 2010. Arrived early and decided to try out for that evening before I got too involved with the exhibition.

Was a Monday and was not interested in doing the rounds of the regular joints.

Called up a few providers I had picked off the net. Rates sounded very expensive, but I figured I would take a chance and try them out to see what was the real deal. Wanted an exotic (East Indian or Pakistani) incall, but ended up booking Neha for an hour. Clear face pics of 5 or 6 girls were sent to me via email. Negotiated rate down to 1. 2K all incl. For under 1. 5 hrs.

Girl arrived and called me (in lobby) for the room number. I usually do this to ensure there is no bait & switch. Rode up in the elevator with her, without telling her I was the client.

She was slim with gentle curves in the right places. Long hair left open. Fragile looking face.

Got in the room and after some basic introductions (her English was poor, luckily I can speak some basic Hindi) , started with some LFK and got into some heavy DFK. As the clothes came off, she was sopping wet down under. She apologized and dried off with some tissues. BBBJ turned into 69 at her request and before long she was wet again. Responsive nipples and the moans sounded genuine although she was probably a good actor,

I had some Durex Play lubes with me so used them on her. Play Heat and Play Tingle. She claimed she had never done anything like this before and was concerned but very game to try. Got her in the mood and the session was great. She loved DATY. Even tried a standing 69, until my knees gave. All positions tried and all were good.

2nd session was initiated by her starting a BBBJ which quickly turned into a 69. 2nd session was even better. Used a durex delay condom and was at it for quite some time. Pic is what I received via email before booking.

Attitude: 8/10.

Looks: 6. 5/10.

Service: 7/10 – Definitely not a clock watcher and genuinely wants to please.

Clean shaven wet but tight inny.

WIR: Maybe – on the expensive side.

Recommend: Yes – as long as you can get by with minimal English

CallSign Papa
10-18-11, 09:47
See report for Fili-Joy in Dubai posts.

Some morning fun on the dinner table.

Eric T
10-19-11, 09:20
A stani I pulled before Ramadan (End July).1300 for me and a friend. I did 2 rounds and he did 2 incl A levels. Good girl and good service.

Eric T

Eric T
10-19-11, 09:22
Good service, body, and hygiene.

Eric T

Johnnyboy23
10-19-11, 10:11

Eric TPaki looks good, would you be willing to PM the source / contact for this one?

Bizzie
10-21-11, 22:53

Eric TThese are not Indians / Pakis.

Did you take these pics?

TravelingBobman
10-22-11, 19:22
Pretty girls, can you tell the where and when you found them?

They were fun though.

Eric T
10-23-11, 07:54
Yes they are, I know my IndoPaks. Not taken by me, didn't claim they were. These are the pics given to me so I make my selection. Since theyre true and not photoshopped I posted them.

Eric T

These are not Indians / Pakis.

Did you take these pics?

Poonhound69
10-23-11, 22:52
Were antsy about playing together. Especially antsy about pics together. Had to work with them seperately on multiple occasions to get them eating out of my hand and smooth out this little experience

Poonhound69
10-23-11, 22:58
Women love to play dress-up

Poonhound69
10-23-11, 23:02
Times like this you wish you had a third girl to work the camera.

Poonhound69
10-23-11, 23:05
I can't post a report without a standing 69. But this time I finally have someone to polish my nuts as well. This is the life!

Heaven

Poonhound69
10-23-11, 23:20
Pulling their hair as I blow my load into blue's mouth

Poonhound69
10-23-11, 23:24
Cum gargling and PRC teeth. Skip if squeamish

Studley
10-24-11, 07:46
Were antsy about playing together. Especially antsy about pics together. Had to work with them seperately on multiple occasions to get them eating out of my hand and smooth out this little experienceHey PH:

Great photos. Would appreciate some more details in a FR, location, prices, where did you meet the girls etc.

S

Bizzie
10-25-11, 04:52
Yes they are, I know my IndoPaks. Not taken by me, didn't claim they were. These are the pics given to me so I make my selection. Since theyre true and not photoshopped I posted them.

Eric TLet us know when you make your selection. Hopefully you are not disapointed!

Eric T
10-25-11, 12:29
Whats with the cynicism? :-S I've already mentioned that I have indeed had them and the verdict was "Good service, body, and hygiene." (re-read the original post)

If you're having a hard time with believing that they're not IndoPaks or that I didn't 'select' them then too bad mate.

Eric T

Let us know when you make your selection. Hopefully you are not disapointed!

Bizzie
10-26-11, 03:58
Whats with the cynicism? :-S I've already mentioned that I have indeed had them and the verdict was "Good service, body, and hygiene." (re-read the original post)

If you're having a hard time with believing that they're not IndoPaks or that I didn't 'select' them then too bad mate.

Eric TGood for you! I may ask for help next time for some contacts.

I was curious because there are bunch of fake, bait & switch pics out there.

Bizzie
10-29-11, 06:29
OK, here are some pics of the hottie from Regal I picked up last st. Valetine's day.

She looked so sexy all dressed up.

Poonhound69
10-29-11, 07:46
Had my rematch with red and blue.

Managed to wait a whole 2 days to repeat the experience. Spent 15 minutes improving the lighting so you guys could see something.

As requested, report to follow.

Enjoy.

-PH

Anil Fedrik
10-29-11, 08:07
Had my rematch with red and blue.

Managed to wait a whole 2 days to repeat the experience. Spent 15 minutes improving the lighting so you guys could see something.

As requested, report to follow.

Enjoy.

-PHExcellent PIC PH. , I wonder how did you manage to capture this.

Poonhound69
10-29-11, 08:15
Red and Blue are a pair of AMP girls in the 3-6 range depending on your tastes. Red has nice tits, Blue has an ass made for hammerring and is a real freak one on one. Neither has flat tight bellies, and both are a lot more straightlaced with the other present. They are both in their mid thirties.

Its not reasonable to expect to just walk in to the same place with the same girls and pull this off. I have been going to this AMP for over two years averaging once a fortnight and sometimes thrice a week. The friend who first introduced me has asked me to not pass it on and I have respected his request.

Don't worry though, it is in all respects a low end generic residential AMP in an apartment building that keeps most girls around for atleast 6 months. If you decide to invest the time, build the relationships and be good to the girls you can pull it off at any similiar low key place. Its hard to do at places where the girls rotate weekly or at a licenced massage parlour, but the rest of the market is ripe for the picking.

Most clients are pretty boring, so when they get someone who likes to play and takes the trouble to charm them, and appreciates their efforts they go all out.

I spend between 400 and 500 for two girls for an hour. The girls are not clockwatchers but the management is. Another hour would be double and IMHO not worth it coz that would cover a hotel and a few hrs in the afternoon.

-PH

Poonhound69
10-29-11, 08:18
Excellent PIC PH. , I wonder how did you manage to capture this.Camera on a mirror on the floor looking up, recording in hd video mode. Its a vid-cap.

Poonhound69
10-29-11, 08:34
Well they beat me again. R slamming her throat on my cock, while B went nuts on my nuts. I had to struggle to keep my knees from buckling as I emptied myself into Red's mouth. The tripod was a lttle to the right but the view from above was mindblowing.

I attached a nice pic of R spitting out into the mirror. There was more where that came from.

-PH

Poonhound69
10-29-11, 08:38
Disappointed that her face was out of frame as she spit, it would have been a nice shot. Looks like I'm going to have to have one more rematch, atleast. Let me know when the pics get boring.

Here is a closeup and a cleanup

-PH.

P. S. Quite a lot had spilled before the last shot. This is the most I've cum in one shot in my life.

It Travel
10-29-11, 10:35
Disappointed that her face was out of frame as she spit, it would have been a nice shot. Looks like I'm going to have to have one more rematch, atleast. Let me know when the pics get boring.

Here is a closeup and a cleanup

-PH.

P. S. Quite a lot had spilled before the last shot. This is the most I've cum in one shot in my life.Two tongues. One dickhead. By far one of the best comination I know. Next time jizz in the throat!

Just saw down here that you have already posted mothfuls... lovely CIM...

By the way I show you my CIE (Cum In Eye!)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1607-Photo-Gallery&p=448069&viewfull=1#post448069

Stll my best snapshot (with the camera) ever... with jizz I did better ones, but NO NO NO to photos a pity! May be I'll change the name to Cumsniper???
IT

Poonhound69
10-29-11, 11:51
Thanks IT. I'm a fan of your work and always keep an eye on the oral sex forum.

I want to work on cumplay and swapping on cam for now. Once I have my fill of those pics, I might settle for a throat injection.

Two tongues. One dickhead. By far one of the best comination I know. Next time jizz in the throat!

Just saw down here that you have already posted mothfuls. Lovely CIM.

By the way I show you my CIE (Cum In Eye!)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1607-Photo-Gallery&p=448069&viewfull=1#post448069

Stll my best snapshot (with the camera) ever. With jizz I did better ones, but NO NO NO to photos a pity! May be I'll change the name to Cumsniper?

IT

Black Eyes
11-03-11, 00:05
Does anyone know whether good fili's are available at jumeirah fili AMP.

I couldn't find any recent reports.

Back to Dubai, after a long time, and not much time to go for a hunt.

If anyone has gone there recently please let me know.

Black eyes

JohnGrisham7
11-05-11, 08:40
I met a girl near Panorama Hotel, and very friendly service and co operative girl, if any one want to meet the same P M me.

Bizzie
11-07-11, 18:51
There is a lot of nonsense in the photo gallery.

How about some more photos?

This one loves to pose. Pica taken during Valentine's day. She looked soooo good all dressed up :)

She has returned to 'Stan, so no contact.

Bizzie
11-08-11, 05:31
More pics <. <:";

Lorenzo
11-08-11, 06:31
What do you know? Bizzie has posted several photos without showing us his dick! Great photos, bro! Keep it up!

Bizzie
11-08-11, 23:40
What do you know? Bizzie has posted several photos without showing us his dick! Great photos, bro! Keep it up!I will have to show photos of my dick as long as secret admirers like yourself exist.

Bizzie
11-12-11, 00:46
More pics! $%

BritInEgypt
11-12-11, 00:58
More pics! $%I am head over heels in lust, you lucky man, hope she was as good as she looks.

BritInEgypt
11-12-11, 01:05
More pics! $%I am head over heels in lust, you lucky man, hope she was as good as she looks.

Anil Fedrik
11-12-11, 06:05
More pics! $%What a A$$$.

Poonhound69
11-12-11, 18:53
Please check your pm

Bizzie
11-12-11, 23:05
More pics! $%) *:0 :)
I have another 20-30 pics of hers, in case you find it boring!

Poonhound69
11-13-11, 03:47
A few months ago. Some of the best head I have known. Unfortunately back in China.

(drenched in natural light from the open curtain)

Poonhound69
11-13-11, 03:50
Wanting to try anal from blue kept me from taking them in a threesome the last time she was around when I visited. When I came back fully equipped with the bellydance gear she was gone.

I had to start training red from scratch. The sacrifices I make for my art!

-Ph

P.S. seriously though, the 10 minutes I spent on fixing the lighting in the last duo session was not a small sacrifice for the team :)

Poonhound69
11-14-11, 03:38
Especially to two mouths on my cock.

Poonhound, you said you never did threesomes. Tsk tsk :)

Refugee06
11-20-11, 13:43
Short time girl. Great to have around.

Bizzie
11-30-11, 00:09
Many PMs about this one so my apologies for not responding.

Bizzie
11-30-11, 00:14
A few more

Bizzie
12-02-11, 23:42
Many PMs about this one so my apologies for not responding.And the last of this one, Best GFE experience in a long time:)

Madam
12-06-11, 14:54
Hey dud,

Can you PM me her number?

Regards,

Adam

Here's a few pics of C, a 24 year old Nigerian girl currently staying in Abu Dhabi.

She's a non-WG and just looking to hook up with a white guy to earn some shopping money. She is available for outcalls only at your hotel or apartment. She is GFE, genuine and won't cause a fuss.

I'll share her number with senior members only.

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 04:58
As mentioned in Dubai reports. Quick rehash of the last episode.

-PH

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:01
More tromboning

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:02
Switching sides. Me being the gentleman I am, I just turn around. After the obligatory wetwipe marathon, they continue.

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:09
Some upskirt action for the fans

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:11
One of my favorite positions

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:14
Other angles on that position.

This is going to have to be a placeholder till I edit these pucs

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:19
I sent Red to the back of the class for better access to the balls. And to get the webcam a little closer in.

A real POV experience, dont you agree?

At some point I just stuck the cam in blue's cleavage..... :)

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:23
The other side of those shots

Poonhound69
12-07-11, 05:45
Aerial view of those trombone shots. Love the hair. The hands are reds.

RedDragon64
12-07-11, 16:19
Most of you have not seen Analyn with her new blonde look. There are posts about Analyn on several threads now so I wasn't sure if I should drop this into the Philippines album, or UAE.

Anyway. I hope you enjoy.

Anil Fedrik
12-07-11, 16:22
The other side of those shotsPH excellent pics. , you are the rockstar in Dubai Forum

Greek Niko
12-07-11, 22:12
Most of you have not seen Analyn with her new blonde look. There are posts about Analyn on several threads now so I wasn't sure if I should drop this into the Philippines album, or UAE.

Anyway. I hope you enjoy.Marvilous report and it shows she just keeps getting better.

Where is that marvilous pinay pussy?

Analyn will definitely put others to shame and 1 visit with her and she will rock your world and keep you coming back for more. You thought you were creative and had a vivid imagination hahahaha Analyn will do things and show you things that will make you quiver. And its good to return the favor to her as well.

Greek Niko
12-08-11, 02:19
You should try the reverse BJ. Anatomically easy (and feels just a bit different).

I wouldn't call the blonde gal cute. She's 6 feet tall. I'd call her stunning. Despite her height, she's very down-to-earth. Just for you (and a senior member pal who has a thing for her) , I've posted a few of her pics. I don't think she's in Dubai anymore. I'll try her number tomorrow.Where have all the lovely 6 foot lasses gone to?

Poonhound69
12-08-11, 03:29
Thanks Anil. Only started posting pics to fill the void after WR n Piper moved to greener pastures.

Here is blue (in red's clothing) lubed and ready with KY for some intense K9 pussy and ass fuckn.

After 4o minutes of rimming and intense fire and ice head I was at the edge of coming right from the moment I plunged into that tight ass.

She got so much cum in her ass that I was struggling to stay hard once the rubber went on at the end of the threesome following. Always BYO or leave a box with regulars.

Ph

TigerWoods
12-08-11, 07:35

Anyway. I hope you enjoy.Sorry for showing up with a question, but do you have any info where to find here? Is she still in Dubai? Thanks for your help

Kermit2048
12-09-11, 10:23
A senior member kindly passed on contact details for this lady and I decided to try her. I agreed to 1000 + taxi for all night, which is more than I usually pay, but had heard good things about her and wanted to try her.

I was not disappointed! As far as I could tell everything is on the menu with this lady. After she gave a good rimming she slipped a finger up my ass without asking, but I got my revenge later when I slipped my member into hers. She said she hadn't had anal for some time but with some patience and lube I got all the way in.

I had such a great time I booked her for the next night, too.

K2k

Poonhound69
12-09-11, 18:50
A senior member kindly passed on contact details for this lady and I decided to try her. I agreed to 1000 + taxi for all night, which is more than I usually pay, but had heard good things about her and wanted to try her.

K2kWas whe game all night, or was it a couple hours followed by a morning marathon?

Poonhound69
12-09-11, 18:52
Where have all the lovely 6 foot lasses gone to?That period in 06 was probably the peak of this photo gallery. The variety, gamesmanship and friendly competition was awesome.

Member #2041
12-09-11, 22:08
Where have all the lovely 6 foot lasses gone to?My guess is, gender reassignment programs.

Mizak
12-10-11, 09:44
Hi R. D.

Would you like to share how much she charge for LT.

M

Anyway. I hope you enjoy.

EasyEase
12-10-11, 16:44
Hi dear mongers,

Mongering is my hobby since a long time, I have travelled to Germany, Thailand, Brazil and Kiev for mongering multiple times, beside the usual business trips in other countries where I am living my hobby too. I am living now in Dubai since 2 months, I was very much looking forward to this since I read much in this forum and have visited Dubai many years ago and had much fun in Cyclone and TGIF back then. I've visited TGIFF about a week ago and had some nice time with a Russian lady, but completely overpaid her which I don't plan in the future, my budget is limited due to expenses such as buying a new car, furniture etc. Settling up my new life here in Dubai.

I found a Chinese lady who comes and gives me a 1hour massage for AED 150 with happy ending, she is telling me every time how much she is in love with me (hehe, her first mistake) so I've been using her to extend the massage to BBBJ and full service (including cleaning up my bed rooms and washing dishes after we finish). LOL.

She has a very nice body, good tilts, nice ass, is about 25 years old, long nice hair and a very sweet face (though I must admit, I am usually not a fan of Chinese ladies)

I would rate her as follows according to my taste:

Item: Chinese standard / normal standard.

Face: 9/7.

Titts: 10/8.

Sex: 9/8.

Ass: 8/5 (I don't like Chinese asses very much)

BBJ: 6/6.

GF: 10/10.

Washing dishes and cleaning my flat: 10/10.

As you can see in my rating her BJ skills are good, but she doesn't like doing it, so I convinced her she should bring over a friend to take care of the BJ part which she doesn't like to do. I would rate her friend as follows:

Face: 8/6.

Titts: 10/10.

Sex: 8/7.

Ass: 7/5

BBJ: 8/8 (including ass licking.

GF: 8/8.

Washing dishes and cleaning my flat: (not there yet)

We had a great 3some, with multiple positions, switching between the 2 ladies, CBJ, licking balls, licking ass, spanking, dirty talk etc. Etc. A complete hour for 300 AED for 2 ladies which was absolutely ok for an hour.

I am looking forward earning some money and start my adventures with some Ukrainian ladies (my Absolut favorite) I couldn't find much information about Ukrainian here in the forum, I guess most of you guys are more in Fili ladies? So any hints about location, contacts and prices would be much appreciated.

Regards.

Your new monger friend in Dubai.

Easyease.

Greek Niko
12-10-11, 18:53
My guess is, gender reassignment programs.ROTFLMAO My last 6 footers were in the DR (Dominican Republic) You can pound the living daylights out of them and brutalize them to no extreme and they keep on going. The thing I love about a 6 footer is when she is in the doggie position, that ass is perfectly lined up for me, its like greasing the first wire on an aircraft carrier landing.

Greek Niko
12-10-11, 19:08
Hi R. D.

Would you like to share how much she charge for LT.

MHer rate will be the last thing on your mind after a session with her LOL, She has told me she only prefers Caucasians so apologies to the other mongers as I have known her in prior years to handle other ethnicities.

As this is the photo gallery here is one in her prior dark days although I can't wait to encounter the Blonde Euro look LOL

Poonhound69
12-11-11, 03:42
Welcome Easyease.

Try Rattlesnake and premiere for starters. Though quite a few Ukranians and even CIS in general claim to be from Russia instead and usually say Moscow or st. Petersburg.

Welcome to Dubai. Are these webcam pics, or did you just shrink them?

Ph.

We had a great 3some, with multiple positions, switching between the 2 ladies, CBJ, licking balls, licking ass, spanking, dirty talk etc. Etc. A complete hour for 300 AED for 2 ladies which was absolutely ok for an hour.

I am looking forward earning some money and start my adventures with some Ukrainian ladies (my Absolut favorite) I couldn't find much information about Ukrainian here in the forum, I guess most of you guys are more in Fili ladies? So any hints about location, contacts and prices would be much appreciated.

Regards.

Easyease.

RedDragon64
12-11-11, 15:51
Her rate will be the last thing on your mind after a session with her LOL, She has told me she only prefers Caucasians so apologies to the other mongers as I have known her in prior years to handle other ethnicities.

As this is the photo gallery here is one in her prior dark days although I can't wait to encounter the Blonde Euro look LOLWow, if I hadn't seen the mole on her upper lip I would not have known it was the same lady.

You're right about the rate. When you compare what she delivered to what I normally get from the Chinese ladies, you do not care about the rate. It was 1000LT + Taxis but I would have paid more if I had known what I was getting.

Greek Niko
12-11-11, 18:39
You're right about the rate. When you compare what she delivered to what I normally get from the Chinese ladies, you do not care about the rate. It was 1000LT + Taxis but I would have paid more if I had known what I was getting.My problem is when I get to Dubai, I hit the ground running and now I have more freebie non WG's than anything else LOL But I will fit her into my tight schedule when I can, Analyn is real cool to go out with, hang out, barhopping, Karaoke your ass off, your wingman in picking up other girls, etc. The only other girls that can match her stamina are Dominicanas and they need it 99 times a day, you can pound them and brutalize them (Dominicanas and Analyn) to no end and they still want more. So if you consider yourself a true monger, you better step it up and bring your A-game on. OPA!

Greek Niko
12-12-11, 00:11
This is the PG so here we go, lets start a game called " name that Spinner".

Rules are simple, post a max of 3 pics in any situation and see who can I. D. Her.

Pics attached of a cool one I had many a session with partying my ass off with her, any guess who she is?

Cunning Stunt
12-12-11, 09:27
may be sacrilege but might i suggest that ana is looking a little raddled these days. must be all the partying and late nights. and she commands nearly 12 thousand pesos lt? wow! she must be doing something right.

here are a couple from her manila days. i love the second pic, having just taken a mouthful, she pinned me with those enormous, baby blue peepers (lol;)).

Batata 71
12-12-11, 19:08
Her rate will be the last thing on your mind after a session with her LOL, She has told me she only prefers Caucasians so apologies to the other mongers as I have known her in prior years to handle other ethnicities.

As this is the photo gallery here is one in her prior dark days although I can't wait to encounter the Blonde Euro look LOLDamn. Hot man

Treesome69
12-13-11, 18:03
Thanks to Greek Nilo for posting the pic of Analyn on dec 12th. Looks intresting and what I hear in the report even more! Sorry for asking is she Filipino or Chinese? Is this a recent or old pic? Shaved? Has she anything to do with Ana from fili that has been on the scene in Dubai for sometime and now back in fili?

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Rgs.

3some

Greek Niko
12-13-11, 23:44
Thanks to Greek Nilo for posting the pic of Analyn on dec 12th. Looks intresting and what I hear in the report even more! Sorry for asking is she Filipino or Chinese? Is this a recent or old pic? Shaved? Has she anything to do with Ana from fili that has been on the scene in Dubai for sometime and now back in fili?

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Rgs.

3someShe is Pinay- Filipina. She just returned from Malaysia so the girl gets around. She is more fun when she gets back from Kish Island as she is horny as shit and is ready to fuck. Her new look is what I call a Blonde Euro Look and there was nothing wrong with the old one either LOL If you want a GFE that will fuck the living daylights out of you 101 times a day, she fits the bill. You cannot out freak her, trust me! She is game for anything.

Treesome69
12-14-11, 10:05
Thanks greek nilo! Sounds very promising!

Have you ever seen her in a 3 some with another girl? How does she like it and behave?

Is she into it?

Regards,

3some

Treesome69
12-14-11, 10:06

Have you ever seen her in a 3 some action with another girl? How does she like it and behave?

Is she into it?

Rgs.

3some

Treesome69
12-14-11, 10:25
Thanks for the advise Greek Nilo! Sounds more than promising!

Do you know or have you seen her taking part to some 3 some FF action? Is she into it? Does she get properly involved with other girl, I. E. Kissing, licking etc? Does she have a friend with similar attitude she can bring along? Is she also into this kind of fun?

Thanks.

Rgs.

3 some

Lord Phobos
12-14-11, 14:58
Gents, Just wanted to share pics of my Uzbekistan chick. She normaly is a very willing to please GFE chick. But when we got to my hotel from the Rattle S. She was to partied out to perform just right. Only 500UAE but still not going to repeat. Note To Self: Next time check them out in light before getting into the cab. Peace out. L. P.

Greek Niko
12-14-11, 19:49

Have you ever seen her in a 3 some action with another girl? How does she like it and behave?

Is she into it?

Rgs.

3someShe eats pussy almost as good as I do!

Freetibet0478
12-15-11, 08:50
She is a rare breed indeed!

And the last of this one, Best GFE experience in a long time:)

Freetibet0478
12-15-11, 08:52
She looks cute and tight! Any chance of getting her number? Please PM me!

Short time girl. Great to have around.

Pussz Hunter
12-15-11, 10:34

They were with me for three hours that afternoon. Paid them 1, 500 AED each; yes, I had some extra mongering money...Hi can I have her contact no? I am planing to visit DUBAI

Horny Landoora
12-15-11, 12:15
Gents, Just wanted to share pics of my Uzbekistan chick. She normaly is a very willing to please GFE chick. But when we got to my hotel from the Rattle S. She was to partied out to perform just right. Only 500UAE but still not going to repeat. Note To Self: Next time check them out in light before getting into the cab. Peace out. L. P.Looks like Four Point sheraton in the background! The ass in the forground also is nice!

Greek Niko
12-16-11, 00:04
This is the PG so here we go, lets start a game called " name that Spinner".

Rules are simple, post a max of 3 pics in any situation and see who can I. D. Her.

Pics attached of a cool one I had many a session with partying my ass off with her, any guess who she is?You got to be kidding me? Not one guess on this one?

Sir Van Koff
12-18-11, 15:24
In memory of Sr. Van Koff's 3 year anniversary of his last mongering trip to Dubai, here goes.

Later Sr. Van Koff discovered the sweet punani of the Philippine Isands and the spicy clams of the East African coast (not to mention regular voyages to Bangcock) which kept him off the mongering oases of the arab lands for a while. Although he recently proclaimed "Once you go black you cannot go back", he will be back to savour some CIS, Arab and PRC cuisine during the Christmas season.

Cheers,

SVK

Som333
12-28-11, 11:20
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum would apreciate if some one can pm me some quality numbers prefer someone that can do anal.

Analyn number would be great also.

Johhnny
12-29-11, 10:30
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum would apreciate if some one can pm me some quality numbers prefer someone that can do anal.

Analyn number would be great also.And I would like a bar of gold. Hopefully some more senior members will answer this one appropriately.

Greek Niko
01-06-12, 23:13
Hi guys,

Analyn number would be great also.Analyn has a good assortnent of toys and I am sure for a nominal fee she will bring her strap on and anal your newbie arse

11Bravo
01-12-12, 04:42
Analyn has a good assortnent of toys and I am sure for a nominal fee she will bring her strap on and anal your newbie arseLOL, literally. Great reply.

I'm new to the forum would apreciate if some one can pm me some quality numbersNo need for a PM - These have always been quality numbers for me: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19; so unlike those common numbers 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20.

But to each his own.

Bizzie
01-13-12, 06:44
LOL, literally. Great reply.

No need for a PM. These have always been quality numbers for me: 2, 3.5, 7.11, 13, 17, 19; so unlike those common numbers 4, 6.8, 9.10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20.

But to each his own.Hey 11B, you are still alive!

Here are some pics of little piggy, average look, probably the chunkiest one I ever had, but BBBJ, CIM, cum gargle, all the nasty stuff was great.
The average ones are ALWAYS more eager to please than the model types;)

Poonhound69
01-13-12, 12:51
1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17.

A coupla shots of blu's ass.

Poonhound69
01-16-12, 12:29
Got a corset for some variety.

Bizzie
01-17-12, 05:11
Here are some pictures, posted without any permission.

(I can't remember her name, pics may be repeats).

Bizzie
01-20-12, 01:02
Thanks for the pics, but Seriously?

"She is average in bed; not a kisser, does not allow DATY, and certainly not GFE."

One may be better off jacking off to nice porno.:(

Jimmy K II
01-20-12, 08:36
There are many other CIS girls at the Regal who provide better services than this girl. Hopefully, punters will stay away from her as her performance does not merit the 1000 = 1500 dhs that she charges. Let the Arabs and Iranians waste their money on her! (LOL)This is exactly what I think about her: NO GFS and low service.

At her price level there's much better quality (even in looks IMHO) to be found in Dubai.

@Semper Paratus: why are you trying to push her business? Are you working as her pimp?

I don't want to offend you, that's just for my personal interest

DoofDuff
01-23-12, 14:43
She's a hottie!

Jimmy K II
01-24-12, 08:10
Jimmy, not pushing her business at all. Just passing info to you all in case you see her at the Regal and may think of picking her up. That is the purpose of this forum, right?@Semper: exactly, that's the purpose of this wonderful forum and you absolutely demonstrate how to "live" this forum.

Don't feel offended, just keep posting.

Your post certainly helps the other mongers with their decision to take her or not. Everybody's free.

Cheers.

Jimmy

Nclpimp
01-26-12, 17:49
You sir are an artist with that camera. Bravo! I am inspired. How much did they charge you for everything?

Switching sides. Me being the gentleman I am, I just turn around. After the obligatory wetwipe marathon, they continue.

Poonhound69
01-27-12, 19:16
Thanks Ncl.

If I remember correctly about 600 including tip and house fees for 50 mins with blue followed by an 50 mins with the pair of them.

Insane value.

The 'camera' in this case was a webcam hooked up to a laptop sitting on the floor.

-PH.

You sir are an artist with that camera. Bravo! I am inspired. How much did they charge you for everything?

Khundig
01-28-12, 08:51
Analyn has a good assortnent of toys and I am sure for a nominal fee she will bring her strap on and anal your newbie arseOr vice versa. No problem with her.

Greek Niko
02-04-12, 17:55
This is the Photo gallery, not Dear Abby so get off the pot and post pics.

Now my rant is over, Here is E. She is my freebie who wants lessons on how to be a better lover. As I got in, I met her at the MoE mall and we went for drinks at the Ramada. Soon it was class time and we retired to my room.

I instructed her on how to undress me and how to deep throat my cock. She was an obedient student. I went down to the Y and started licking her clit to no end. Soon I had a KY lubed finger in her ass as she started to moan with dee lite. At first she tried to resist my finger in her ass but I told her it was in her lesson. My clit licking continued and I felt her hips thrusting against my face and felt her ass muscle quiver and tense up, next it was a scream as her ass muscles tightened against my finger and she came. I slowly took my finger out of her ass and made her lick it clean. She said it was so dirty but she liked it.

I put her in missionary and started to fuck the shit out of her swollen pussy with her ankles bent behind her ears. I kept telling her she is my fuck student. After riding her pussy for a while I felt ready to cum. I pulled out and shot about 1 litre of cum all over her face. She went oweeeeee and I told her to lick it up as it is in her lesson to be a better lover. She obediently complied and licked as much cum as she could into her mouth.

I layed next to her and told her to start a massage on me. Her massage skills sucked so I flipped her over and showed her what I liked.

Soon my hands were on her ass and it was anal oral intercourse time as she never had her asshole licked. My tongue was replaced by a lubed finger and immediately after it was my cock in her ass. I went in slow and just let it stay in there until she was comfortable. When she was relaxed I started to hump her ass slow at first and then to ass pound the hell out of her tight asshole. The moaning and sounds were too much and soon I exploded all in her ass.

She received a grade C + on her first lesson and since she swallowed good, I gave her some red panties.

A follow up class to follow.

Jan 41
02-04-12, 22:55
And she has been in the ramda seen from the photos.

For 1500 I take 3 to 4 nights a beautifull Pinai out of ratzky that is more GF than you can think of but everyone his own taste so be happy!

I got permission to post her info in this forum. Anya sometimes uses the alias "Lera". She can regularly be found at the Regal, but may be occasionally working at the Premiere and at the Moscow Hotel. Also, the Ramee's Rain Club can be a possibility for the girl as well. Anya has been working the Dubai scene for about three years now. This cutie 24-year old Moldovan working girl normally charges 1000. 1500 for all night. She may have gained some weight since these pictures were taken.

She is average in bed; not a kisser, does not allow DATY, and certainly not GFE. YMMV though. Her normal customer base are normally Arab and Iranian men. She does provide BBBJ's if she likes you enough. To her credit she is funny and easy to talk to; English is pretty good.

DoofDuff
02-05-12, 14:43
You lucky git!

I want to be a teacher.

This is the Photo gallery, not Dear Abby so get off the pot and post pics.

Now my rant is over, Here is E. She is my freebie who wants lessons on how to be a better lover. As I got in, I met her at the MoE mall and we went for drinks at the Ramada. Soon it was class time and we retired to my room...

Bizzie
02-06-12, 07:58
The valentine's day ads remided me that I have a whole bunch of pics of the chick from Regal last Valentine's.

So here you go. Enjoy!

All PMs from 1-post wonders will be prompted deleted.

Anyway she is long gone :(

Greek Niko
02-07-12, 15:36
You lucky git!

I want to be a teacher.The good part is Analyn wants to fuck her too and she is acceptable to having a 3 some experience.

DoofDuff
02-07-12, 18:34
The good part is Analyn wants to fuck her too and she is acceptable to having a 3 some experience.Dammit, don't make me come to UAE!

DoofDuff
02-08-12, 14:55
Dude, she's seriously hot!

Argh. Why do all the good ones have to leave.

The valentine's day ads remided me that I have a whole bunch of pics of the chick from Regal last Valentine's.

So here you go. Enjoy!

Anyway she is long gone.

Bizzie
02-14-12, 07:20
My previous valentine

Bizzie
02-15-12, 01:35
I think these may be last ones, unless I can find a few more.

Treesome69
02-15-12, 13:38
I had the luck to spend a wonderful night in DBX a few of weeks ago with the famous A. Which is unf. As you know now retired! Everything was on the menu and we both had a nice time!

I attach some pics!

Enjoy!

Treesome69
02-15-12, 20:42
I had the luck to spend a wonderful night in DBX a few of weeks ago with the famous A. Which is unf. As you know now retired! Everything was on the menu and we both had a nice time!

I attach some pics!

Enjoy!Sorry, here are the pics!

Big Daddy 1906
02-16-12, 22:11
Sorry, here are the pics!Dude: Those first two photos are smoking hot. Will be in Dubai in a few weeks. Too bad she's left the scene. I hope her future husband is man enough for her!

Bizzie
02-17-12, 04:51
I had the luck to spend a wonderful night in DBX a few of weeks ago with the famous A. Which is unf. As you know now retired!

Enjoy!Retired? Terrible news for about half of Dubai who will need a new mouth to shoot their load into:)

Treesome69
02-17-12, 13:27
Here some more pics! Enjoy!

Travelforfun
02-23-12, 15:26
Pity I could take only 2. Reports to follow soon. Anyone in Dubai lookin for a digits get

Cheerful Dude
02-24-12, 22:37

So here you go. Enjoy!

Anyway she is long gone.Too Sad.

Good one Go, Witches remain

Big Daddy 1906
03-06-12, 22:50
This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!

Big Daddy 1906
03-06-12, 22:51
This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!Forgot to add that her hair is darker now.

Iguana Six
03-07-12, 02:33
This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!To quote Austin Powers,"That's a man, baby!"

WestCoast1
03-07-12, 03:37
Forgot to add that her hair is darker now.OMG! Did his cock change color too? Hahaha.

Ratso Rizzo
03-07-12, 04:13
This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!Doubt anyone would do anything with her.

Big Daddy 1906
03-07-12, 07:08
Never said she was the prettiest but in terms of skills, beyond compare. Too bad she's a damn thief!

Aimara
03-07-12, 23:11
Please don't send me "her's"!

This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!I'm sure he looks better in the flesh.

Big Daddy 1906
03-08-12, 07:58
Look guys, I know everyone's tastes are different. The reason I even put this persons photo up was because I was ripped off by them and I wanted to put a warning out that this person is a thief so that if you ever come across her you'd know what she's about. I really don't need the grief about the "quality" of my selections. I was just trying to help. I would hope that if any other board member was ever in a similar situation as I was that they would post relevant details so others could avoid them and not be subjected to criticism over the "quality" of their choice to begin with.

AussieDoug
03-08-12, 11:26
This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!

That is one ugly motherfucker. Were you totally pissed out of your mind? Or maybe she was the last remaining hole in all of Dubai? Maybe better get your eyesight checked also, sorry, but I could not resist, honestly, when faced with something like that it's time to go home alone. And safer of course, how do you think something like that could make a living?

Freetibet0478
03-08-12, 12:39
I got to agree with AussieDoug. Thats some serious tranny material there. You musta been hammered that night.

That is one ugly motherfucker. Were you totally pissed out of your mind? Or maybe she was the last remaining hole in all of Dubai? Maybe better get your eyesight checked also, sorry, but I could not resist, honestly, when faced with something like that it's time to go home alone. And safer of course, how do you think something like that could make a living?

Amsterdam09
03-08-12, 12:51
I got to agree with AussieDoug. Thats some serious tranny material there. You musta been hammered that night.Dude looks like a lady, or no wait. Maybe it's the other way around.

Sorry man, but DAMN! I keep on checking the pic in total disbelief!

Hahahaha.

Dubai Sleuth
03-08-12, 13:07
I got to agree with AussieDoug. Thats some serious tranny material there. You musta been hammered that night.To all who have slammed Big Daddy for his choice of companionship, don't you think a simple "thanks for the warning mate" would have been more appropriate?

As BD says, he posted her pic as a warning to avoid other punters getting ripped-off. I would imagine anyone in a similar situation in future would think twice about taking similar action.

The aim of the board is to be informative and help fellow member pursue their hobby. Thanks BD, I'm sure most of us appreciate your warning.

BionicMan
03-08-12, 17:36
That is one ugly motherfucker. Were you totally pissed out of your mind? Or maybe she was the last remaining hole in all of Dubai? Maybe better get your eyesight checked also, sorry, but I could not resist, honestly, when faced with something like that it's time to go home alone. And safer of course, how do you think something like that could make a living?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as it is said. We are also not gong to marry them (we often marry uglier than that!) and we do not need to present her to the family.

Or to the local Rotary or Lyon's club meetings. Maybe she has a golden pussy, who knows. So leave the baeuty judgement aside as he clearly said he was posting her picture to warn others to take her.

If she does not meet your standrd, the better.

I personally not much impressed by her face, but it is a personal judgement. I appreciate, tho', the information effort he put on.

That is wht ISG is all about, not to measure the longest d*** of the planet or of the board

IAintSpecial
03-08-12, 18:09
Look guys, I know everyone's tastes are different. The reason I even put this persons photo up was because I was ripped off by them and I wanted to put a warning out that this person is a thief so that if you ever come across her you'd know what she's about. I really don't need the grief about the "quality" of my selections. I was just trying to help. I would hope that if any other board member was ever in a similar situation as I was that they would post relevant details so others could avoid them and not be subjected to criticism over the "quality" of their choice to begin with.BG,

Thanks for the warning Bro. The flack you have received for your post is unfair. I have to admit she is not my type and I recognised her face when you posted it. She is indeed a regular at York as you pointed out. Hopefully you won't let some members comments put you off posting in future. There are just as many who are thankful that you posted her info and warned us off.

Have a good weekend buddy!

BionicMan
03-08-12, 18:12
I got to agree with AussieDoug. Thats some serious tranny material there. You musta been hammered that night.We are anxiously waiting to see some stunning beauty you picked up in your mongering life. Unfortunately ISG records do not show any!

Is there a secret beauty you are hiding away from us?

Big Daddy 1906
03-08-12, 20:27
BG,

Thanks for the warning Bro. The flack you have received for your post is unfair. I have to admit she is not my type and I recognised her face when you posted it. She is indeed a regular at York as you pointed out. Hopefully you won't let some members comments put you off posting in future. There are just as many who are thankful that you posted her info and warned us off.

Have a good weekend buddy!Thanks. I appreciate it.

Aimara
03-08-12, 22:26
Response to the pic you posted is getting out of hand, especially as the advce was well intentioned.

I posted my comments as a joke. You don't know me from Adam so you have no way of knowing that. In hindsight I wish I had not and apologise.

For what its worth, I have been with some woofers myself

Once againm sorry for being a contributor to that series of posts.

Look guys, I know everyone's tastes are different. The reason I even put this persons photo up was because I was ripped off by them and I wanted to put a warning out that this person is a thief so that if you ever come across her you'd know what she's about. I really don't need the grief about the "quality" of my selections. I was just trying to help. I would hope that if any other board member was ever in a similar situation as I was that they would post relevant details so others could avoid them and not be subjected to criticism over the "quality" of their choice to begin with.

Snow1998
03-09-12, 07:55
Look guys, I know everyone's tastes are different. The reason I even put this persons photo up was because I was ripped off by them and I wanted to put a warning out that this person is a thief so that if you ever come across her you'd know what she's about. I really don't need the grief about the "quality" of my selections. I was just trying to help. I would hope that if any other board member was ever in a similar situation as I was that they would post relevant details so others could avoid them and not be subjected to criticism over the "quality" of their choice to begin with.BG thanks for the info and heads up. I am into Asian only but serves as a warning to me as well as I sometimes take for granted some of my regulars. Guess trust depends on how much temptation is lying around. Thanks again man much appreciated.

As for the negative comments that's very shallow thinking. Childish actually. Quite the opposite of what this board is all about.

Big Daddy 1906
03-09-12, 08:26
Response to the pic you posted is getting out of hand, especially as the advce was well intentioned.

I posted my comments as a joke. You don't know me from Adam so you have no way of knowing that. In hindsight I wish I had not and apologise.

For what its worth, I have been with some woofers myself

Once againm sorry for being a contributor to that series of posts.Thank you.

RedDragon64
03-09-12, 12:39
One of my regulars is leaving tomorrow to go back to China. So it is safe to show her face on here now (among other things).

I made some posts about her in the Abu Dhabi section. She rocked my world for 3 months and I am really going to miss her.

Goodbye Miss-N. Good luck with everything.

Mackin
03-09-12, 12:44
I think I would miss that also. Very easy on the eyes.

Khundig
03-11-12, 07:21
One of my regulars is leaving tomorrow to go back to China. So it is safe to show her face on here now (among other things).

I made some posts about her in the Abu Dhabi section. She rocked my world for 3 months and I am really going to miss her.

Goodbye Miss-N. Good luck with everything.Yes that's really a shame. I spend a few nights with her and it was always fun and relaxed. Nice attitude and great performance.

But she told me she might come back. So let's hope.

DuddlyDoHer
03-11-12, 07:53
Met this Ukrainian (whose name I cannot remember for the life of me) at the Rattlesnake during Ramadan. Sealed the deal early that night before 10 pm for 1, 500 Dhs. Her manager informed me that she's been in Dubai for a few days only which I believed because her english was zero. The boss-lady also stated that she's 22 years old. Which I didn't believed. She looked more like 32 years old. She's a mother and her body showed it. Tits had a definite sag and were a very decent size.

Anyways, she looked great in her white denim pants, but her face is merely average. Who cares about the face, I say! So, off we went to the hotel. This lady was GFE and gave a great fuck. Left at about 10 am, and I was happy. Since I knew their manager from my previous sessions with Rosa, I didn't have to pay upfront (which I won't anyway).

She and that Moldovan, Rosa, work and live together with the same boss and manager. Both work the Rattlesnake gig.Guess saggy tits are better than none!

Big Daddy 1906
03-11-12, 21:04
Guess saggy tits are better than none!Given the fact that you have all of 4 posts on the board, don't you think that being constructive might be a better course of action? Everyone has different tastes. Rather than blast someone for theirs, step up and make your own contributions.

Big Daddy 1906
03-11-12, 21:58

Goodbye Miss-N. Good luck with everything.She's a real beauty RedDragon. Well done my friend, well done indeed! It's always sad when your top performers go for good.

BionicMan
03-12-12, 16:14
Given the fact that you have all of 4 posts on the board, don't you think that being constructive might be a better course of action? Everyone has different tastes. Rather than blast someone for theirs, step up and make your own contributions.I am sure the dude will let us see a few samples of his many conquests, possibly with no man-enhanced tits. Otherwise he can only deserve to be set on the ignore list.

Eric Emp
03-14-12, 02:53
Attached are the pictures of X nothing special and not a repeat.

Jaken334
03-17-12, 17:18
Hey.

You have her contact number there?

Will be in Dubai soon seems like a good option.

Thanks

Hi dear mongers,

Mongering is my hobby since a long time, I have travelled to Germany, Thailand, Brazil and Kiev for mongering multiple times, beside the usual business trips in other countries where I am living my hobby too. I am living now in Dubai since 2 months, I was very much looking forward to this since I read much in this forum and have visited Dubai many years ago and had much fun in Cyclone and TGIF back then. I've visited TGIFF about a week ago and had some nice time with a Russian lady, but completely overpaid her which I don't plan in the future, my budget is limited due to expenses such as buying a new car, furniture etc. Settling up my new life here in Dubai.

I found a Chinese lady who comes and gives me a 1hour massage for AED 150 with happy ending, she is telling me every time how much she is in love with me (hehe, her first mistake) so I've been using her to extend the massage to BBBJ and full service (including cleaning up my bed rooms and washing dishes after we finish). LOL.

She has a very nice body, good tilts, nice ass, is about 25 years old, long nice hair and a very sweet face (though I must admit, I am usually not a fan of Chinese ladies)

I would rate her as follows according to my taste:

Face: 9/7.

Titts: 10/8.

Sex: 9/8.

Ass: 8/5 (I don't like Chinese asses very much)

BBJ: 6/6.

GF: 10/10.

Washing dishes and cleaning my flat: 10/10.

As you can see in my rating her BJ skills are good, but she doesn't like doing it, so I convinced her she should bring over a friend to take care of the BJ part which she doesn't like to do. I would rate her friend as follows:

Face: 8/6.

Titts: 10/10.

Sex: 8/7.

Ass: 7/5

BBJ: 8/8 (including ass licking.

GF: 8/8.

Washing dishes and cleaning my flat: (not there yet)

Regards.

Easyease.

Poonhound69
03-25-12, 03:49
PRC got ass.

Photo doesn't do justice.

Poonhound69
03-25-12, 04:29
Love the little diamond shaped gap, near our other favorite gaps.

-pH.

PRC got ass.

Photo doesn't do justice.

Fodzer
03-30-12, 15:56
Pity I could take only 2. Reports to follow soon. Anyone in Dubai lookin for a digits getNice pics though, She seems like a catch alright! I wouldn't mind her digits. Where's she from and would be great if you could inform us of the damage?

Either way, thanks Travelforfun.

Sammybe
04-21-12, 18:28
Hi guys,

Something I hooked up with last week but didn't have time to share. Picked her up at a regular bar but we were clear what we were there for after the first awkward 2 minutes! She said she was 21 but I think at least 25. Nice perky tits and I am sure the ass speaks for itself! She got quite drunk and wild so the first time went great but then she passed out and nothing happened till hours later! All and all it was a good night out.

Snow1998
04-22-12, 03:00
Hi guys,

Something I hooked up with last week but didn't have time to share. Picked her up at a regular bar but we were clear what we were there for after the first awkward 2 minutes! She said she was 21 but I think at least 25. Nice perky tits and I am sure the ass speaks for itself! She got quite drunk and wild so the first time went great but then she passed out and nothing happened till hours later! All and all it was a good night out.Nice. Where is she from and is she a FL? How much?

Sammybe
04-23-12, 16:52
Nice. Where is she from and is she a FL? How much?Arab / Iranian I gather. I presume she was an FL since it was a regular club pickup. The cost was 1200 for all night but I poured 600 in drinks into both of us so 1800! As I said the night was GFE the sex. Not really! The accented dirty talk was quite a turn on though! LOL!

I am planning to call / meet her next week. I'll let you know if she is OK with sharing her digits.

Pieter01
04-24-12, 11:56
Iaana at Radison blu surprised when she allowed me to take a video.

Some grabbed frames attached.

Pieter01
04-24-12, 12:24
While I went to the toilet Milaone was keeping herslf hot at Seaview Hotel.

Pieter01
04-24-12, 12:59
Had great fun with her and she could not get enough of foreplay.

IAintSpecial
04-25-12, 14:14
Had great fun with her and she could not get enough of foreplay.Nice photos. Looking forward to your reports on these girls.

Snow1998
04-25-12, 20:28
Arab / Iranian I gather. I presume she was an FL since it was a regular club pickup. The cost was 1200 for all night but I poured 600 in drinks into both of us so 1800! As I said the night was GFE the sex. Not really! The accented dirty talk was quite a turn on though! LOL!

I am planning to call / meet her next week. I'll let you know if she is OK with sharing her digits.Thanks much appreciated.

Poonhound69
04-29-12, 00:27
sneak peek:

got a chance to assist with an arrest the other day.

i was providing the interrogation equipment

Poonhound69
04-29-12, 00:31
It felt good to do something for society

Poonhound69
04-29-12, 00:33
Civic service has its own rewards

Poonhound69
04-29-12, 00:35
Remember kids. The police (wo) man is your friend

Roadking 04
04-29-12, 14:31
Civic service has its own rewardsThat is a unique interrogation method. Bend over and talk into the microphone.

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 04:04
That is a unique interrogation method. Bend over and talk into the microphone.It takes a little longer to understand what she's saying around my cock but I am willing to make the sacrifice for society.pH

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 04:08
Will go deeper and deeper till we dig out the truth

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 04:10
Speccial credit goes to the officers two deputies.

Lefty and righty

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 04:18
Occasionally the officer stepped in to keep my morale up.

Among other things.pH

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 04:40
Officer shows the suspect how to pose for the mug shot

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 05:44
Perhaps once I interrogate her thoroughly she could be convinced to join the force.

I still prefer the officer's all natural deputies to the convict's counterfiet ones..... What do you think?

-pH

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 06:12
Rather than tossing her cell to show who was boss...... I made her toss my salad. Its a lot more personal and invasive.

Then I checked the convict's musical skills, playing the trombone from behind while the officer accompanied on the mouth organ.

She sang like a canary & they made beautiful music together.

-pH

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 06:26
Doll like but fake compared to the officer's youthful natural appearance.

P. S don't be too concerned about the face shot, she wasnt. She went back on Friday.

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 06:49
Officer provides moral support during an exhausting interrogation.

A real trooper (pardon the pun).

I'll miss her and her partner in crime (not in this scene. The tight, passionate, pretty but not photogenic WT.)

-pH.

P. S. Hiding faces with paint really kills the mood. This was originally a very sexy photo. The heat of the kiss was sizzling off the screen. Ps suggest something lightweight and portable (not photoshop or gimp)

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 07:05
Nostalgic flashback to WT getting analized 2 months ago.

Again. Hiding details kills the mood of this photo.

She genuinely got off getting her hair pulled in anal. I never believed a woman could have an anal only orgasm without frigging her clit but she proved me wrong.

-pH.

Hope you are happily playing with your son in China never to be seperated again. I'm glad we got the chance to put some happiness in each other's lives

Poonhound69
04-30-12, 07:54
All for now. More later.

-pH

Snow1998
04-30-12, 18:59
Perhaps once I interrogate her thoroughly she could be convinced to join the force.

I still prefer the officer's all natural deputies to the convict's counterfiet ones. What do you think?

-pHAgree with you on that PH, the first look at the deputies made me hold my breath in awe. May the force be with you always.

Poonhound69
05-01-12, 18:45
God Willing.

Agree with you on that PH, the first look at the deputies made me hold my breath in awe. May the force be with you always.

Poonhound69
05-11-12, 05:01
Have a great weekend.

-pH

Poonhound69
05-11-12, 06:17
These memories always inspire me.

Poonhound69
05-11-12, 06:18
These memories always inspire me.

Go forth and frolic

-pH

Dbates80
05-11-12, 07:00
These memories always inspire me.Ah yes, that's the thing, right! Conquest pix are awesome!

PH, what's your technique you use with regard taking pix of the hotties?

Is it a "foregivness is easier than permission" approach, though personally I would not do that for several reasons. The biggest one being what if they object? Low profile is a key tenet first and foremost, an unhappy WG is a huge hassle and can blow up in one's face to be a big problem.

Then there is photographic technique considerations. For normal modeling situations, maybe start with the camera before the clothes come off so it is a natural transition to the sexy shots?

Light, light, light! Flash use, somehow feels like cheating but if the lights are down low then can be pretty effective. The more light the shorter the required exposure, which tens to produce more useable pix with less likelihood of blurring to to camera or subject motion.

"Action" shots when in the room are tough, which is why we see so many K9 shots. Consider the room mirrors. Or, if pix are a main goal, get a fellow monger and a two room place and get some 3rd party shots! I would have to have a pretty good trust relationship with the buddy monger, talk about it ahead of time and set up ground rules regarding disclosure and media control; I. E, who gets copies, who's computer downloads the camera, etc.

This situation carries inherent risk, of course, but the corresponding benefits are pretty good too, which the right monger buddy! Then there is the 2 fer aspect! Each of you get a WG and then swap off chicks, because variety is a good thing! Kind a sex party vibe, which can be a great load of fun if you are into it.

Privacy issues when posting are an important consideration. I see a lot of edited with blurring of faces or strategic cropping. Probably especially important to avoid posting one's OWN face on the forum, the WG's face is probably cool, though as a point of being considerate (and especially if one anticipates a return visit from a given WG) then not including the face via whatever technique is probably a good idea.

Comments?

Dbates80
05-11-12, 07:04
Go forth and frolic.

pHOh. And happy birthday! Nice dancers too! Was it at a private affair or was this at some public place? If public, do tell!

Poonhound69
05-13-12, 18:01
Just the three of us. And 3 cameras.

Oh. And happy birthday! Nice dancers too! Was it at a private affair or was this at some public place? If public, do tell!

Dbates80
05-13-12, 18:07
Just the three of us. And 3 cameras."belly dancers". Dancers yes, but betcha they did more than wiggle in the middle of the room! More like lap dancers!

Poonhound69
05-14-12, 20:44
"belly dancers". Dancers yes, but betcha they did more than wiggle in the middle of the room! More like lap dancers!Click here for comprehensive coverage of their dance routine.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1786-Photo-Gallery/page10

Poonhound69
05-14-12, 21:14
If you were wondering how that interogation session ended. She spilled the beans.

Someone else spilled some seed, but it was for a good cause.

-pH

Poonhound69
05-14-12, 22:35
Considering the convict's skills in the front. I tried to recruit her into the ROTC (US Armed Forces Reserve Officer Training Corps).

Although she excelled at the bootcamp, her heart wasnt in it.

-ph

Poonhound69
05-14-12, 22:42
Not wanting to waste her assets, I immediately interviewed her LAPD opening.

That position was more 'up her alley'.

Although she is sometimes quite tongue in cheek.

I love the smile on a recruitee's face when they hit the right position.

Psy Read
05-18-12, 10:45
This is the regular from my report who ripped me off. She doesn't go the clubs much any more but when she does go out, she can usually be found at York. PM for details!Glad you posted photos. I have met this girl twice and then didn't take her home

Poonhound69
05-21-12, 03:24
Hope you arent bored.

-pH

Treesome69
05-21-12, 17:49
I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!

Poonhound69
05-21-12, 20:05
Excellent! Glad to see you finally found the third.

Did A just find her at the clubs, or did you go through tagged?

Post some more when you get a chance.

-pH.

P. S. Did they wipe you off when they passed you back and forth? That always drive me batty! Both willing to swallow my load and rim me, but jittery about accidentally swapping spit with each other!

I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!

Beijing Lover
05-22-12, 02:53
I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!Glad to see that Anna "the great" is still around, alive and kicking.

Miss that gal!

Levitian
05-22-12, 07:58
I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!Isn't that the girl who is supposed to be married by now and retired_.

Levitian

It Travel
05-22-12, 08:03
I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!A pity you covered. Few things are amazing like cum globule on girl's tongue. Did you make them sharing?

IT

It Travel
05-22-12, 08:16
If you were wondering how that interogation session ended. She spilled the beans.

Someone else spilled some seed, but it was for a good cause.

-pHThat's work. Did you manage to get the other one cleaning up?

IT