PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

Mr Doody
05-24-12, 16:33
Report in the Dubai Section.

Dbates80
05-24-12, 18:05
Report in the Dubai Section.Nice! Thanks for the photo. Good to see a blond, so many of the CIS have that totally black page-boy haircut.

Poonhound69
05-24-12, 19:13
She did, but with a big smile and a wetwipe. She did hoover me well after the wet-wipe though.

I'll post more in the oral sex thread later as some of my forum brethren are turned off by cum.

Take care.

-pH.

That's work. Did you manage to get the other one cleaning up?

IT

Treesome69
05-25-12, 06:57
I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!AS per various requests here some more pics. Enjoy!

Basmobile
05-25-12, 11:48
I did enjoy this session a lot, though I share some enjoyment with you too!Are those still in Dubai? I am going there end of next week, and would love to meet them.

Poonhound69
05-27-12, 04:25
There will be some more in the oral forum tonight. Got to run.

-pH.

P. S. Did they wipe you off when they passed you back and forth? That always drive me batty! Both willing to swallow my load and rim me, but jittery about accidentally swapping spit with each other!

Maverick1969
05-27-12, 20:54
atTreesome69,

Great Pics.

Am also in Dubai for 4 days end of this week.

Would you be able to share contacts (over PM of course).

Would be much appreciated.

Cheerio

Are those still in Dubai? I am going there end of next week, and would love to meet them.

It Travel
06-01-12, 11:03
There will be some more in the oral forum tonight. Got to run.

-pH.No pics in the oral forum. Waiting.

By the way when you launch your load in a open mouth with the togue outside, anc another girl checking the work. What is the purpose of the paper? Do not they have tongues to clean up! .

Hi,

Nice shots!

IT

Poonhound69
06-03-12, 06:38
Posted to the oral forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1452-Oral-Sex&p=1288558&viewfull=1#post1288558

Enjoy.

No pics in the oral forum. Waiting.

By the way when you launch your load in a open mouth with the togue outside, anc another girl checking the work. What is the purpose of the paper? Do not they have tongues to clean up! .

Hi,

Nice shots!

IT

Poonhound69
06-03-12, 06:47
Here's a preview of the next climax.

I'm toying with the idea of retirement again.

Have fun. Be safe.

-pH

Double Shooter
06-09-12, 08:38
Here's a preview of the next climax.

I'm toying with the idea of retirement again.

Have fun. Be safe.

-pHSuperb PH. It is difficult to find a Chinese WG who allows COF or even an open-mouthed CIM. They normally keep a tight oral grip on your Johnson and nary a drop will escape until they dash off to the bathroom for a violent expectoration!

BTW check your yahoo.

Ruffeek
06-14-12, 11:51
How? With a Monday Matinee session, of course.

Company: Semi-Pro WG encountered earlier in Ratsky's.

Rating:

Looks: 7.

Fun-factor: 9.

Attitude: 10.

Sex: 9.

BBBJ: 10+

Figure: 7. 5.

Repeat-worthiness: HELL YES!

Damages: 400. 00 (girl)

Total time spent in room: About 4 hours.

Total time spent in her company: About 9 hours.

R

Ruffeek
06-14-12, 12:13
It was a good way to spend Monday afternoon. Full report will come later (in my typical, detailed narrative style!).

R

UseXPat35
06-17-12, 03:42
It's my first time posting here. Been living in Dubai for over 4 years. Started actively mongering 2, 5 years ago. Have total of 70 fili's under my belt to date.

Met this one in Ratsky one night. Was her first "guest" and spent many many a night with her from then on.

This particular pic is a still from a lengthy video that she let me make for a considerable extra pay. At tender age of 22 she is the best of those 70 hands down.

Will post more if public wishes.

WolvinDubai
06-18-12, 12:13
It's my first time posting here. Been living in Dubai for over 4 years. Started actively mongering 2, 5 years ago. Have total of 70 fili's under my belt to date.

Met this one in Ratsky one night. Was her first "guest" and spent many many a night with her from then on.

This particular pic is a still from a lengthy video that she let me make for a considerable extra pay. At tender age of 22 she is the best of those 70 hands down.

Will post more if public wishes.Would love to see more of her.

UseXPat35
06-19-12, 02:50
Would love to see more of her.Here goes. Will post more tomorrow. (purple leggings was my gift to her)

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 13:42
A short background for these sets of photos can be read here.

Once we were settled at home, I went to take a private shower. I came out to find her happily settled on the sofa bed, surprising me with a towel wrapped around her.

I unwrapped the towel and discovered her skimpy red attire."For you." she said.

(Continues in Part 2)

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 13:52

After some playful photos (it took a few minutes to overcome her initial shyness) , we moved to the bedroom (photos 11 through 14 were taken there). It was just a few minutes past 3pm.

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 13:59

She thought that one way to stop me taking pictures was to treat my penis as her personal lolly-pop. For a minute or two, I did stop, but then I remembered my duty to all of you gents here and decided to continue clicking.

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 14:00

The BBBJ must stop as I need to take some shots of the good-looking shaved snatch.

And the first insertion takes place at after 13 minutes of lightly playing with her.

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 14:04

I pumped her for about 10 minutes and she then decided to suck me a bit.

She had absolutely no problems with going straight from pussy to mouth. Again and again. Not even an attempt at wiping off the penis. Quite kinky.

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 14:07

The BBBJ continues.

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 14:09

I wanted her to mount me. Giddy up, I said!

R

Ruffeek
06-19-12, 14:12

After some time, she really wanted to get off. So I let her do whatever she wanted. Two words: FUCK and CUM!

At just about 1600hrs, I figured that I had done my duty to the ISG Brethren. And she was also getting a bit concerned that I was focusing more on the camera than on her. So I put it aside and we then *ahem* "made love" to each other.

She had told me right up front that, today, I should not take her arse because the week before, she had some trouble walking straight for a day or two.

Since I cannot come inside her pussy, she agreed that I will come her mouth."I want to eat it all".

Eventually, I went straight from her pussy to her mouth, she clamped her lips tightly around the head of my penis while she continued jacking me off with her hand. I spurted inside her and not a drop was wasted. I really was not too bothered about taking pictures by that time!

R

UseXPat35
06-20-12, 02:53
Stay tuned. More to come.

Nick9525
06-21-12, 14:14
Useexpat35, Good pictures except purple leggings!

Would love to know more details of her. Ratsky in Karama right?

The quality has been deteriorating day by day.

Posting the name and details will be appreciated.

UseXPat35
06-22-12, 03:45
Nick9525,

Can't blame the guy for having leggings fetish.

Unfortunately, she's gone to Phils few months ago. Wanted to be there for her baby's 1st birthday.

Lewis And Clark
06-22-12, 16:04
Nick9525,

Can't blame the guy for having leggings fetish.

Unfortunately, she's gone to Phils few months ago. Wanted to be there for her baby's 1st birthday.Thank you for posting.

UseXPat35
06-23-12, 04:14
You're welcome, Lewis And Clark. Glad you liked it.

UseXPat35
06-23-12, 04:20
Enjoy why'all.

Farrider
06-28-12, 18:12
Zoya in a Red Dress.

UseXPat35
07-16-12, 01:59
Always wanted to share this, LOL.

Poonhound69
07-19-12, 03:39
Always wanted to share this, LOL.I always wanted to post this too. Doesn't feel like Dubai. But be careful as unfortunately its only a matter of time before they have a hardcore streetmarket crackdown.

Be careful here though, as I picked up a petite post op tranny here and only realized when I got back to my place. Then had to throw her back. Thats less slikely to happen in the club.

-pH

Wicked Roger
07-22-12, 10:35
GS.

Shame you can't get a lng weekend trip to where I am as this is the sort of fun you could be having with your moral guidance counsellor / tourist guide LOL.

Enjoy the suymmer of bachelordom and if you reconsider PM me as am sure you will fall in lust many times (and that is just at the airport LOL)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1306798&viewfull=1#post1306798

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1306646&viewfull=1#post1306646

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1306643&viewfull=1#post1306643

Enjoy

GroinStrain
07-23-12, 18:18
Haha.

But where are the pics of 5 or 6 years ago with the bed breaking episode?

GS.

Shame you can't get a lng weekend trip to where I am as this is the sort of fun you could be having with your moral guidance counsellor / tourist guide LOL.

Enjoy the suymmer of bachelordom and if you reconsider PM me as am sure you will fall in lust many times (and that is just at the airport LOL)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1306798&viewfull=1#post1306798

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1306646&viewfull=1#post1306646

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1306643&viewfull=1#post1306643

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-24-12, 02:03
Haha.

But where are the pics of 5 or 6 years ago with the bed breaking episode?I will send them to you as that was a memorable moment. And how did you explain that to the missus?

Attached are 2 more for you especially, # 1 is now Philippines (was UAE). Tall and skinny, # 2 is my recent hottie from the UAE that Maximb met at Seaview (see his recent FR). Very yummy lady especially when you see her in spray on dresses, and 5" heels etc with no panties or like she is in the attached

As I said uncle WR happy to be your 'guide' if you can find a few spare days to visit and the 'naughty corner' in High Heels (another great moment in the GS history of mongering) is waiting for you LOL

MaximusBibicus
08-07-12, 20:58
I can vouch for # 2. Definitely a head turner in that dress and heels.

I will send them to you as that was a memorable moment. And how did you explain that to the missus?

Attached are 2 more for you especially, # 1 is now Philippines (was UAE). Tall and skinny, # 2 is my recent hottie from the UAE that Maximb met at Seaview (see his recent FR). Very yummy lady especially when you see her in spray on dresses, and 5" heels etc with no panties or like she is in the attached

As I said uncle WR happy to be your 'guide' if you can find a few spare days to visit and the 'naughty corner' in High Heels (another great moment in the GS history of mongering) is waiting for you LOL

Poonhound69
08-12-12, 03:34
Not the most gorgeous woman I've had the pleasure of having the pleasure but so real and responsive to encouragement that she is my favorite wg of all time. Over the 14 times I got to 'know' her the experience just kept getting better.

Picture is now over 5 months old but thought I'd share.

Will have some related pics (less sentimental) of her blowing bubbles with a straw in a brandy glass in the oral sex thread but I thought I'd spare the squeamish.

-pH

Spawnz2
08-13-12, 08:31
Hey everybody. I am new in here. I go Dubai almost 5 to 6 times in a year. Last time I visited the disco in Regal Plaza. There I spotted a girl, but she was busy with someone. Next day I went there again looking for her, but she wasn't there, I have gone again many times. But can't find her anymore. Other girls told me that she has retired or something. I asked around and got some info name: Diana. She is short, with black hair and is from Turkmenistan. Anybody in here can help me out with some info about her? I would like to see her one more time.

Dubai Curious
08-16-12, 06:28
I will send them to you as that was a memorable moment. And how did you explain that to the missus?

As I said uncle WR happy to be your 'guide' if you can find a few spare days to visit and the 'naughty corner' in High Heels (another great moment in the GS history of mongering) is waiting for you LOLDear WR,

Really cute ladies! I would rather say Exotic! The 2nd one- Is she still in here? My thanks in advance if the contact, if you have, may be delivered to my PMs. Thanks for sharing such lovely ladies pictures.

BionicMan
08-16-12, 07:40
Hey everybody. I am new in here. I go Dubai almost 5 to 6 times in a year. Last time I visited the disco in Regal Plaza. There I spotted a girl, but she was busy with someone. .Pardon me, but what did this girl do to you? With the hundreds of WG in Dubai, of any nationality and of whom you can read about them, not to mention the tens of locations where to find WG's, are you focusing only on ONE dark haired girl that apparently goes by the name of Diana? Maybe there are some other choices if after few months of research you can't find her.

Econo Tech
08-16-12, 08:26
Pardon me, but what did this girl do to you? With the hundreds of WG in Dubai, of any nationality and of whom you can read about them, not to mention the tens of locations where to find WG's, are you focusing only on ONE dark haired girl that apparently goes by the name of Diana? Maybe there are some other choices if after few months of research you can't find her.If at all her Dubai name was Diana LOL

Spawnz2
08-19-12, 08:26
If at all her Dubai name was Diana LOLYeah yeah. I know ofcourse its not her real name. Just I thought I'd ask.

Spawnz2
08-19-12, 08:53
Hey everybody. I am new in here. I go Dubai almost 5 to 6 times in a year. Last time I visited the disco in Regal Plaza. There I spotted a girl, but she was busy with someone. Next day I went there again looking for her, but she wasn't there, I have gone again many times. But can't find her anymore. Other girls told me that she has retired or something. I asked around and got some info name: Diana. She is short, with black hair and is from Turkmenistan. Anybody in here can help me out with some info about her? I would like to see her one more time.P. S.

I got her name. Its "Mahpuba". I don't know how its spelled. But the letters are correct.

11Bravo
08-20-12, 10:01
"Mahpuba"Which translates as "Only a fantasy in YOUR mind".

HarleyMan257
08-20-12, 17:26

Will post more if public wishes.These are great pictures. Can you please pass her WG name and phone number?

Poonhound69
09-10-12, 02:54
The gallery's gettin awful quiet. Here's a wake up call!

-pH

Poonhound69
09-17-12, 17:37
Was a little sweetheart. Babyfaced but kinky as fuck. Loved having her hair pulled as I reamed her delectable ass from behind. Ass to die for. Best anal I ever had

-pH

Poonhound69
09-17-12, 17:56
Here's the last solo with S. Older and more mechanical than W but like a hentai doll from certain angles. 10 years ago she would have been a heartbreaking little nymphette.

Poonhound69
09-17-12, 18:06
Here's a lo resolution screen-cap from my cell. Double blow with a mouth on my nuts has been a favorite since my late teens.

Some things never go out of style.

-ph

Poonhound69
09-18-12, 01:33
Better shot of W and a sliice of C

Poonhound69
09-18-12, 01:45
Just C. Love those tits.

Pussz Hunter
09-18-12, 11:29
Just the three of us. And 3 cameras.Can I have their contact details?

Poonhound69
09-19-12, 03:45
Can I have their contact details?Sorry. They've gone back to China and their AMP shut down this ramadan. I'm still seeking acceptable substitutes.

These photos / videos and the associated memories inspire me to keep exploring and investing time, effort and money to train the girls.

-ph

Poonhound69
09-23-12, 19:55
Let me know if it gets boring

Poonhound69
09-23-12, 19:57
Let me know if it gets boring.

-ph

Poonhound69
09-26-12, 14:46
Delicious firm tits. Great dancer. Met at Ratskys and arranged to meet outside.

I really enjoy being able to discuss music and dance with her in between (and during) rounds.

-pH

Double Shooter
10-02-12, 00:21
Delicious firm tits. Great dancer. Met at Ratskys and arranged to meet outside.

I really enjoy being able to discuss music and dance with her in between (and during) rounds.

-pHKindly elucidate on the dance techniques used during rounds. The public demands to know!

Poonhound69
10-04-12, 16:43
the standing 69 shuffle is a perennial favorite.

it was a much better picture before i had to butcher it. the video is awesome.

i was impressed when she handled me bouncing her on my cock upside down without a single toothscrape, even during the occasional gag..

kindly elucidate on the dance techniques used during rounds. the public demands to know!

Poonhound69
10-04-12, 17:04
this is even harder to understand while cropped.

here she is literally bent over backwards (with no support underneath) while i throat fuck-her (occasionally sucking a fleshy tit and fingering her clit)

-ph.

the standing 69 shuffle is a perennial favorite.

it was a much better picture before i had to butcher it. the video is awesome.

i was impressed when she handled me bouncing her on my cock upside down without a single toothscrape, even during the occasional gag.

Poonhound69
10-09-12, 14:57
I know that the photo gallery is not for chit chat, but hs anyone else here tried this bent over backwards throatfucking? I haven't heard of or seen in much and I'm wondering if it has a name.

Used to do it with a gymnast girlfriend in college.

This is even harder to understand while cropped.

Here she is literally bent over backwards (with no support underneath) while I throat fuck-her (occasionally sucking a fleshy tit and fingering her clit)

-pH.

Bombs
10-10-12, 17:19
I don't know of a name for it, but I do it with every girl that does bjs. I lay her down on the bed, face up, with her head hanging off of the bed. Then I can stand and lean forward over her, with my hands on the bed. This allows me to thrust down, but most girls gag and need to stop frequently to come up for air. I find this to be the most fun BJ position for me. I haven't done a CIM like this, but I think I'll try it and report on it.

B.

I know that the photo gallery is not for chit chat, but hs anyone else here tried this bent over backwards throatfucking? I haven't heard of or seen in much and I'm wondering if it has a name.

Used to do it with a gymnast girlfriend in college.

Poonhound69
10-11-12, 16:22
I do it practically everytime as well with the head hanging off a bed, table, or sofa. Its deep throatfucking.

Here's a variation with two girls: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=161315

Whats rare is where the girl does it without a bed, table or sofa, and she just bends over backward and arches back with no support and skewers her throat on your cock.

It has to have a name.

I don't know of a name for it, but I do it with every girl that does bjs. I lay her down on the bed, face up, with her head hanging off of the bed. Then I can stand and lean forward over her, with my hands on the bed. This allows me to thrust down, but most girls gag and need to stop frequently to come up for air. I find this to be the most fun BJ position for me. I haven't done a CIM like this, but I think I'll try it and report on it.

B.

Tits Bum
10-16-12, 06:39
Well that was a great MMFF party last night.

Looking forward to part 2 tonight same time same place, different girls.)

Maverick1969
10-21-12, 22:07
Hi TB,

Is that BBFS in the 3rd Pic? Or maybe I need to go see the optician.

Cheerio.

Tits Bum
10-22-12, 06:51
Hi TB,

Is that BBFS in the 3rd Pic? Or maybe I need to go see the optician.

Cheerio.No. Safe sex all the way. Would not have it any other way.

Just condom may have rolled up.

Anyway that was not my dick LOL.

BionicMan
10-22-12, 09:09
Anyway that was not my dick LOL.Did you borrow one? I keep on getting spams on viagra, cialis and penis extension, but nothing (yet) like "rent-a-dick", LOL

Cuceeme
10-22-12, 18:02
Any parties like this guys can attend discreetly?

Kabul Guy
10-25-12, 22:00
Any parties like this guys can attend discreetly?If that is what turns you on, just get another guy and two girls and go for it.

If you want some information then this is kinda like a bank. You have to put in before you can take out and you get interest on what you put in so after making your contribution of information you will be repaid many times over.

SmokeAter
10-26-12, 11:51
Where the hell did you get these girls! LOL.

StarMaker
11-13-12, 08:32
I do it practically everytime as well with the head hanging off a bed, table, or sofa. Its deep throatfucking.

Here's a variation with two girls:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=161315

Whats rare is where the girl does it without a bed, table or sofa, and she just bends over backward and arches back with no support and skewers her throat on your cock.

It has to have a name.Not sure of the name but reverse throat fucking sounds about right. Have to say this is a must do with any P4P lady.

Have had two great sesssions in Dubai, one with Chinese girl obe with filipina who both let me do for as long and as hard as I could manage.

Good fun also if you have threesome and the girls are unfamiliar with it. The look on the second girl's face as she sees her friend gaging is pricelss as she knows her time will be coming soon!

Simultaneous
11-14-12, 20:16
Here's the PRC I first met in the Panorama. Getting a bit old but she gives one of the best blow jobs and her attitude is positive and friendly. A lot of that is because I try to be positive and friendly, as with all of these girls. Makes life much easier and I find most of my experiences are positive.

Hihi Ster
11-15-12, 13:12
Should you not appreciate a penis or creampie, it might be better to skip viewing the attached pictures.

Attached is a 26 year old girlfriend whom I regularly see. She is a three holer, swallows or begs for a creampie, up for anything anywhere and not shy to do a three / foursome even if camera's are present.

Jimmy K II
11-15-12, 16:19
A lot of that is because I try to be positive and friendly, as with all of these girls. Makes life much easier and I find most of my experiences are positive.That's exactly what life means. If you treat the chicas like human beings and don't bhave like an asshole, they'll give it back to you.

That's absolutely my experience. I'm treating the girls in the best possible way and get back normally a good service / attitude.

BTW. Nice rearview of your PRC chica.

So long, cheers

Misha Rastov
11-15-12, 16:49
BTW. Nice rearview of your PRC chica.Marks out of 10? I'd give it 1. ;-)

IAintSpecial
11-17-12, 18:51
For big tit lovers here is about the biggest I could find in Dubai on a girl who isn't obese. Pity she is terrible service much like the majority of African providers in Dubai.

Rallim
11-24-12, 08:42
I posted the FR in the main Dubai thread!

Tits Bum
12-20-12, 12:13
Should you not appreciate a penis or creampie, it might be better to skip viewing the attached pictures.

Attached is a 26 year old girlfriend whom I regularly see. She is a three holer, swallows or begs for a creampie, up for anything anywhere and not shy to do a three / foursome even if camera's are present.Just love the sight of creampie especially when I am to blame! But seldom these days due to safe sex requirements.

Let me know if you are thinking of MFM. I lost my wing man as he left the country and disappeared!

Xguru
01-29-13, 23:21
As promised in the FR I posted earlier, I have attached some pictures from the session. This was my first attempt of taking pictures so not as polished as some of you seasoned pros, but hope you enjoy them. I certainly enjoyed my session with Mimi and my little photo session as well.

Cunning Stunt
02-02-13, 04:06
An old Manila FuBu of mine is now working as a shop assistant (so she says) in Dubai. She is about 30, no stunner but a lot of fun. She says she would like to alleviate her boredom and earn some extra money by seeing a few guys over there. Pressed she says she wants 400 for 2 pops ST and 700 overnight. Don't know the UAE rates and how that measures up but if anyone is interested, PM me for her number. For her safety, I will give her number to established senior members only so if you are not, please don't be offended if I don't reply.

Maverick1969
02-17-13, 21:47
Hi All,

Attaching a few pics of a really petite Pakistani WG I had the pleasure of an overnight outcall session with back in November 2012.

These pics were not taken by me but were sent to me among multiple others to make choice for booking. She went by the name of Bebo, although I am sure that is her name for the trade. Number of provider (Neha) can be provided although it could easily be found on the Internet. Not sure the WG is still around, as she mentioned back then that they usually go back home every three months or so.

Cheerio

Xguru
02-20-13, 12:12
I went to Lucy's AMP (Union Co-op / Choitram area near Al Safa Park at Jumeirah 2) a few days ago and saw Choo Choo (funny work name). She is obviously from China, but what was stunning was that she was tall and slim, unusual for a Chinese girl. That grabbed my attention and had a very good session with her. The usual rates. 120 for the house and 200 for the girl as tip, one pop). She provided BBBJ, cfs, GFE experience although limited english, and ended with a nice massage. Will have to go back and see her again.

Stay safe

IAintSpecial
02-25-13, 10:05
Pics of visiting filipina who works the HK / DXB / SIN circuit.

Was with this girl and will post report in main Dubai section soon.

Dbates80
02-28-13, 06:16
Had awesome all day and all night session with her. She loves to fuck! Of course, I helped her, I think she is addicted to my vibrator now. She wants to come back for more!

Member #4180
03-03-13, 16:39
Well, I am in sharing mood now that I have access to premium stuff, (strange I didn't recall I paid for it).

A long time back, I remember having debated with some members of this forum I believe about standard of rating. Cause I went to some place where people told us there was some 9-10 and I saw 6. 5 at most.

Those pictures are a 9-9. 5 for me. U can't see the face but thats a doll face.

She is a girl I met in a massage parlor a while back, I am going out and fucking her regurlarly for free, some day she is even paying for everything loool. Santa clause gift!

I'm sorry but I can't trade her number, she is kind of a GF.

Cons68
03-04-13, 08:21
Bastard.

Oooppss I mean great pictures.

She is also a 9-9.5 in my book. And I think she is best than maybe 90-95 of the WG in Dubai. By far.

Lucky bastard. Thanks for sharing.

PS Please update how many people will ask her number.

Well, I am in sharing mood now that I have access to premium stuff, (strange I didn't recall I paid for it).

A long time back, I remember having debated with some members of this forum I believe about standard of rating. Cause I went to some place where people told us there was some 9-10 and I saw 6. 5 at most.

Those pictures are a 9-9. 5 for me. U can't see the face but thats a doll face.

She is a girl I met in a massage parlor a while back, I am going out and fucking her regurlarly for free, some day she is even paying for everything loool. Santa clause gift!

Member #4180
03-04-13, 10:00
Ahahah, you welcome!

She is not only good looking. She is a working girl. Once I spent 30 hours with her. Fucked her 8 times and more than 12 hours. Got no bullets left. And was not interested in girls for 2 weeks after that!

Bastard.

Oooppss I mean great pictures.

She is also a 9-9. 5 in my book. And I think she is best than maybe 90-95 of the WG in Dubai. By far.

Lucky bastard. Thanks for sharing.

PS Please update how many people will ask her number.

Mo The Pro
03-09-13, 21:41
I'm sorry but I can't trade her number, she is kind of a GF.It's a shame that you can't share her digits as she would be a fine alternative to what we usually find in Dubai nowadays. Anyway, good for you man and keep it up; P.

PS Please update how many people will ask her number.I second that. Do let us know how many idiots will turn a blind eye on the last line of your post about sharing her number and still try to get her number from you.

Ahahah, you welcome!

She is not only good looking. She is a working girl. Once I spent 30 hours with her. Fucked her 8 times and more than 12 hours. Got no bullets left. And was not interested in girls for 2 weeks after that!Now I'm confused. Is she a working girl or you meant to say a girl who works it? As in knows her way in bed and can fuck your brains out.

Mo

Dbates80
03-11-13, 08:01
Called a number from Tagged, ended up texting a fili mamasan. She uses something called Whatsapp. An app for android and iphones. Had to deal with downloading and setting that up. Apparently a commonly used texting app here in DXB.

Anyway, after a series of failed attempts to reach various ladies. She sent a series of pics for me to choose from. Ended up with a real sweetie. NO tits but amazing ass, nice tight pussy. She is a semi-pro though, so no referral on this one. 500dhm 2 hours unhurried ST, gave good head.

The whole setting it up via text was a pain in the ass. It was mostly an experiment for me, I could have just called a regular, but thought I would give it a try. Being in JBR was a definate disadvantage, the girls don't want to be so far from the office.

Enjoy!

Member #4180
03-11-13, 11:42
It's a shame that you can't share her digits as she would be a fine alternative to what we usually find in Dubai nowadays. Anyway, good for you man and keep it up; P.

I second that. Do let us know how many idiots will turn a blind eye on the last line of your post about sharing her number and still try to get her number from you.

Now I'm confused. Is she a working girl or you meant to say a girl who works it? As in knows her way in bed and can fuck your brains out.

MoHey MO.

, About 10 guys asked her number, even some senior. I didn't really mind.

She is telling me she is going back soon to her country.

Actually try to write who*e, it will be replaced by working girl! . In bed she is good, but not in my top 3. As most thai woman, she is a little too directive.

Member #4180
03-11-13, 11:45
No Tits is a shame! Cause what an ass she got! Haven't seen many filipina with a tight ass like this.

I like her savage haircut too!

How many time you did her within 2 hours?

Anyway, after a series of failed attempts to reach various ladies. She sent a series of pics for me to choose from. Ended up with a real sweetie. NO tits but amazing ass, nice tight pussy. She is a semi-pro though, so no referral on this one. 500dhm 2 hours unhurried ST, gave good head.

Enjoy!

Cons68
03-11-13, 12:26
Oh well, you can see my report. Promising but in the end disappointed.

Front and back views, wise readers should have no problems identifying them. Others may struggle.

Misha Rastov
03-11-13, 13:17
She uses something called Whatsapp. An app for android and iphones.Also windows phones, in fact most smartphones. Brilliant App, effectively gives you free texts, can send pics etc.

Danbilorina
03-11-13, 13:38
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Danbilorina
03-11-13, 13:39
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Snow1998
03-11-13, 14:36
Also windows phones, in fact most smartphones. Brilliant App, effectively gives you free texts, can send pics etc.Yes and also available on blackberry. I use it more often than BBM. Txt / Pics and video.

Mo The Pro
03-11-13, 21:04
Hey MO.

, About 10 guys asked her number, even some senior. I didn't really mind.

She is telling me she is going back soon to her country.

Actually try to write who*e, it will be replaced by working girl! . In bed she is good, but not in my top 3. As most thai woman, she is a little too directive.So did you share her digits with anyone yet? Or you are still against that even though she's leaving soon?

Anyway, I'm coming to Dubai for one day on Friday and I'm still undecided on what to do in the couple of hours window I have over there.

Mo

BraveBoy79
03-13-13, 08:53
Hi Mate.

Can you pm me the number of provider of Paki girls you used.

Thanks alot.

Braveboy.

Hi All,

Attaching a few pics of a really petite Pakistani WG I had the pleasure of an overnight outcall session with back in November 2012.

These pics were not taken by me but were sent to me among multiple others to make choice for booking. She went by the name of Bebo, although I am sure that is her name for the trade. Number of provider (Neha) can be provided although it could easily be found on the Internet. Not sure the WG is still around, as she mentioned back then that they usually go back home every three months or so.

Cheerio

Member #4180
03-14-13, 00:46
So did you share her digits with anyone yet? Or you are still against that even though she's leaving soon?

Anyway, I'm coming to Dubai for one day on Friday and I'm still undecided on what to do in the couple of hours window I have over there.

MoHow can I give the number of a girl who doesn't want anyway? She is a masseuse! Not a WG!

Wow, you better plan your girl well!

Member #4180
03-14-13, 00:47
Oh well, you can see my report. Promising but in the end disappointed.

Front and back views, wise readers should have no problems identifying them. Others may struggle.Her back could really have me vomiting. No shape whatsoever! However, I'm sure some dude in here could rate her 6! LOL

Cons68
03-14-13, 07:23
Her back could really have me vomiting. No shape whatsoever! However, I'm sure some dude in here could rate her 6! LOLJust focus on the front side.

Or rather not. Attitude with me was crap. I just posted the pictures because as soon as you mention "big breasts" a lot of fellow posters seem to suffer a brain short-circuit LOL

Maverick1969
03-14-13, 08:49
BB79,

PM sent.

Hi Mate.

Can you pm me the number of provider of Paki girls you used.

Thanks alot.

Braveboy.

Mo The Pro
03-14-13, 12:24
How can I give the number of a girl who doesn't want anyway? She is a masseuse! Not a WG!

Wow, you better plan your girl well!You betcha DubaiMan. All planned out by now and everything booked. I hope I don't get disappointed because there is no room or time to come up with alternatives.

FRs to follow.

Mo

Xguru
03-30-13, 22:34
I called Neha of

https://dubaiangels.com

Seeking Pakistani escort Bebo who was mentioned earlier on this board. Neha mentioned she had no Bebo and sent me an email containing 6 Pakistani girls pictures and asked to select one of them for incall. I selected girl named Anmol. She looked slim, pretty and young (my kind of girl). The first two pictures are the ones that were sent to me of her. The third picture is one I took after the session.

I was guided to a hotel apartment behind CityMax Bur Dubai. Once I arrived there were two Pakistani girls, Anmol and Tina. Anmol looked just like her pictures albeit with less makeup. After some chit chat and a drink of water, we went into the bedroom. Anmol spoke Urdu mainly so not sure of her English skills. She was sweet and mentioned her age to be 18. She definitely looked 18-20 to me. Slim and leggy with perfect tits. Nice eyes and smile and a body that made the little guy stand up in no time. Lots of DFK, Necking and exploring that perfect body of hers. She then performed an ok BBBJ and then on to penetration fun. First she got on top and then I finished with me on top. Would have been a real GFE experience if she had made some noises during the session. Any way, looking into those eyes while penetrating her made up for most of that. Afterwards, took a shower and some more chit chat and then time to say good bye. Overall a satisfying experience and look forward to seeing her again. Maybe next time she can complete the whole GFE experience for me. Total damage aed 1200.

Sandman101
04-18-13, 16:24
Had been trying couple of places last week, but none worked out for some time. Finally went back to an old joint in Deira. Interestingly they had new talent in house.

From a line up of 5, chose to go with 'Fei Fei' from PRC. Relatively friendly girl, willing to please.

Had a good relaxing session and she agreed to be photographed as well.

DubaiKid
04-19-13, 05:51
Had been trying couple of places last week, but none worked out for some time. Finally went back to an old joint in Deira. Interestingly they had new talent in house.

From a line up of 5, chose to go with 'Fei Fei' from PRC. Relatively friendly girl, willing to please.

Had a good relaxing session and she agreed to be photographed as well.Hello Sandman,

I do not have PM facility. Is it still possible for you to give a bit of a hint as to where I should look for this place?

Thank you!

Sandman101
04-19-13, 23:13
DubaiKid,

Can't share the directions openly, must get PM facility. Sorry.

Hello Sandman,

I do not have PM facility. Is it still possible for you to give a bit of a hint as to where I should look for this place?

Thank you!

BionicMan
04-20-13, 08:53
Hello Sandman, I do not have PM facility.Thank you!Not have? Get them! Don't have the 20 bucks? How do you plan to pay for the "massage"? With a loan from Islamic brotherhood bank?

DubaiKid
04-20-13, 14:00
Not have? Get them! Don't have the 20 bucks? How do you plan to pay for the "massage"? With a loan from Islamic brotherhood bank?Funny you can say that online, but if you knew who I am in real life. LOL

Snow1998
04-20-13, 18:29
But if you knew who I am in real life. LOLIn real life you are someone who can't afford twenty bucks.

As Sandman said, get PM, build credibilty or get out.

Misha Rastov
04-20-13, 19:12
if you knew who I am in real life. LOLObviously someone very important and very rich <yawn Or should I say very full of shit.

Aimara
04-20-13, 21:50
DubaiKid. Directions to a well known MP around the Deira area which I know of are noted below. I think the place will cater for an important person like yourself.

The coordinates for GPS are 25°16'13"N 55°19'44"E.

Given that you are probably being chaueffered then the rough directions for your driver are:

Come down Al Makhtoum hospital Road.

Turn right into road d78 at the corner of the traders hotel

First right and first right again.

Large buidling there in the vicinty of the jw marriott.

Can't miss it and ask around there.

They will take good care of you.

Enjoy.

Hello Sandman,

Thank you!

Misha Rastov
04-21-13, 12:58
DubaiKid. Directions to a well known MP around the Deira area which I know of are noted below. I think the place will cater for an important person like yourself.In this place sex is free for important people and I'm certain he'll get a lot of it. Anal and oral are the preferred choices.

ExpatNLookin
04-21-13, 15:12
ROFLMAOOO.

You guys made my day.

I expected it would be that place, and google maps confirmed it.

LMAAAAAAAAAAO.

DubaiKid. Directions to a well known MP around the Deira area which I know of are noted below. I think the place will cater for an important person like yourself.

The coordinates for GPS are 25°16'13"N 55°19'44"E.

Given that you are probably being chaueffered then the rough directions for your driver are:

Come down Al Makhtoum hospital Road.

Turn right into road d78 at the corner of the traders hotel

First right and first right again.

Large buidling there in the vicinty of the jw marriott.

Can't miss it and ask around there.

They will take good care of you.

Enjoy.
In this place sex is free for important people and I'm certain he'll get a lot of it. Anal and oral are the preferred choices.

Member #4180
04-26-13, 00:41
Funny you can say that online, but if you knew who I am in real life. LOLWell at least he got his name right. I could not stop laughing when I saw the coordinates. But if he really wants some nasty dirty anal sex and even oral (take and give) here it is : 25. 382495, 55. 4599

FrankTornado
05-04-13, 10:14
Wow, I would agree, definitively a 9!

And you are such a lucky chap. This lady is spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

Those pictures are a 9-9. 5 for me. You can't see the face but thats a doll face.

Bombs
05-06-13, 19:45
So, since this is the photo gallery board and there hasn't been a photo posted for a while, I'd thought I'd add one. Plus, I've never posted a pic. This one is from a few months back, from my post "Full night of fun." I thought the girl was Russian at the time, but later found out she's not, but is CIS. Doesn't matter, her tits and nips are amazing (like her bbbjs) and I thought I might as well share. BTW, they are all natural with spectacular nips.

Member #4180
05-06-13, 23:24
Here are the boobs of the ukrainian woman I used to date recently.

The first picture standing up at the beach is about 4 years old. She was with friends naked on a lost ukrainian beach! LOL. Would love to be there that day!

She is much hotter now, with more "woman" shape. But look how unreal are those natural boobs!

Second one with the "mesh top" is 2-3 years old.

The 2 other pictures were taken last month. By myself! (the spots on her skin is just water on the pic of her ass)

Let me know how you rate her, I rated her 9. 5.

Nowadays her body is just perfect with a perfect tan. She has a nice allure and style. Just her nose is not perfect.

Bad for me she had a shitty attitude and mentality.

Bizzie
05-08-13, 03:56
Here is a Chinese takeout from Premiere (I think?) several months ago. Not my first cjoice or second choice, but she did the job.

Would not submit to nude pictures so here is what I have.

Bizzie
05-08-13, 03:58
I hate having to edit the pictures so ita takes me too long ot get the pics uploaded

Bizzie
05-08-13, 03:59
And some more.

Bombs
05-08-13, 04:34

She is much hotter now, with more "woman" shape. But look how unreal are those natural boobs!

Nowadays her body is just perfect with a perfect tan. She has a nice allure and style. Just her nose is not perfect.Yes, she is hot! On body alone, I'd rate her 9+, IMHO. It's something special when a slender woman has such amazing, huge naturals and some curves to the hip / ass area. Thanks for sharing!

Levitian
05-08-13, 04:56
Here is a Chinese takeout from Premiere (I think?) several months ago. Not my first cjoice or second choice, but she did the job.

Would not submit to nude pictures so here is what I have.She is cute, at least from what one can see.

Lev

Kokome
05-08-13, 14:47
I hate having to edit the pictures so ita takes me too long ot get the pics uploadedLooks hot for me. Can I ask for her number?

Jimmy K II
05-08-13, 18:10

The first picture standing up at the beach is about 4 years old. She was with friends naked on a lost ukrainian beach! LOL. Would love to be there that day!

The 2 other pictures were taken last month. By myself! (the spots on her skin is just water on the pic of her ass)

Nowadays her body is just perfect with a perfect tan. She has a nice allure and style. Just her nose is not perfect.

Bad for me she had a shitty attitude and mentality.Great Body (for me)

I'd rate her also a 9!

Cheers

Jimmyk

RushRider
05-09-13, 02:06

Bad for me she had a shitty attitude and mentality.Hot! I hope I run into girls like that when I am in town in a couple weeks.

Rush

BionicMan
05-09-13, 07:08
Looks hot for me. Can I ask for her number?Di dyou read the initial post?

Andy Pierce
05-15-13, 09:23
She Looks Good Enough to Eat. If she's still around send me her number.

Wicked Roger
05-15-13, 19:46
Gents especially Kokome and A Pierce, the PG is for pictures aka photos aka something with a nice sexy lady in the middle and maybe the odd todger in one of her holes. It is NOT for "send me her number dude" especially as the two of you have 13 DRs in total all of which IMHO are mindless drivel.

So learn from me (and others) and watch what we attach and do the same next time.

Those that know me will know am a kind (but kinky) old man with taste as you can see from the photos LOL who would love to the UAE PG (and board in fact) return to it old splendour but I think this will not happen soon when Kokome, Ap, P01 et al pollute the board.

Photos are some of my favourites naturally pinay and or course bi sexual (am a good teacher LOL)

Enjoy (and for those "send me her digits dude" poster. LEARN)

Man InLove 1
05-15-13, 20:42
Hi buddy,

So good to see your posts, I do follow you adventures, remember me, used to be in kuwait before, now working in saudi, the driest of all places. I am travelling via sharjah, any of your friends available for 2-3 hr, can get out of airport as have 8 hr halt. PM me if possible, take care.

Gents especially Kokome and A Pierce, the PG is for pictures aka photos aka something with a nice sexy lady in the middle and maybe the odd todger in one of her holes. It is NOT for "send me her number dude" especially as the two of you have 13 DRs in total all of which IMHO are mindless drivel.

So learn from me (and others) and watch what we attach and do the same next time.

Those that know me will know am a kind (but kinky) old man with taste as you can see from the photos LOL who would love to the UAE PG (and board in fact) return to it old splendour but I think this will not happen soon when Kokome, Ap, P01 et al pollute the board.

Photos are some of my favourites naturally pinay and or course bi sexual (am a good teacher LOL)

Enjoy (and for those "send me her digits dude" poster. LEARN)

BionicMan
05-16-13, 08:19
Hi buddy,

So good to see your posts, I do follow you adventures, remember me, used to be in kuwait before, now working in saudi, the driest of all places. I am travelling via sharjah, any of your friends available for 2-3 hr, can get out of airport as have 8 hr halt. PM me if possible, take care.See Wicked Roger? The guy took your words. Did not ask for digits, but straight for one of your friends! That makes a difference!

The option of using PM istead of asking on the PG is "no option", of course.

Anyhow, to stay within the wishes of the pG, I attach a picture titled "perfection".

Greek Niko
05-16-13, 16:53
What happened to this thread like it used to be? Here's my contrib

Spawnz2
05-21-13, 22:42
Had her some time back, very sexy and perfect figure. She charged 2000 for full night. But I am sure she was worth it. Her service was excellent in every aspect. She wouldn't let me take nude photos but gave me pics from her mobile. Any one else had experience with her? Any more of her pics?

ExpatNLookin
05-22-13, 01:52
Had her some time back, very sexy and perfect figure. She charged 2000 for full night. But I am sure she was worth it. Her service was excellent in every aspect. She wouldn't let me take nude photos but gave me pics from her mobile. Any one else had experience with her? Any more of her pics?Where is she from?

Spawnz2
05-22-13, 12:10
Where is she from?She told me turkey. Any one in here know her or been with her?

Johhnny
05-24-13, 02:24
She told me turkey. Any one in here know her or been with her?They always say turkey because it seems more exotic. She looks like she is from one of the "Stans"

Spawnz2
05-24-13, 06:02
They always say turkey because it seems more exotic. She looks like she is from one of the "Stans"Yeah maybe. Guess nobody here has any experience with her.

CoolMachine
05-28-13, 03:09
Seemed like a good idea at the time.

BrianRu
05-29-13, 10:56
She told me turkey. Any one in here know her or been with her?Yeah they always says Turkey. I have seen so many azerbaijan girls who says their origin is Turkey. Her face definitely says that she is from Azerbaijan.

Greek Niko
05-29-13, 16:42
Had her some time back, very sexy and perfect figure. She charged 2000 for full night. But I am sure she was worth it. Her service was excellent in every aspect. She wouldn't let me take nude photos but gave me pics from her mobile. Any one else had experience with her? Any more of her pics?I know her and hung out with her but I recently tried to call her and number is out so she must have changed numbers or went back home.

Spawnz2
05-30-13, 17:31
I know her and hung out with her but I recently tried to call her and number is out so she must have changed numbers or went back home.Nice. Finally someone. How was she? Any idea when or where you last saw her?

Greek Niko
06-17-13, 13:32
Nice. Finally someone. How was she? Any idea when or where you last saw her?Diana had her own apt and we went clubbing together, Her number is DISCONNECTED so that means she went home. The number belongs to a man now who has no idea who Diana is. So please stop pestering me for a number to a girl who is gone.

Dubai Curious
06-18-13, 13:41

Enjoy (and for those "send me her digits dude" poster. LEARN) Thanks a million for sharing these photos. Excellent Job!

Wicked Roger
06-18-13, 14:14
Thanks a million for sharing these photos. Excellent Job!Thanks.

Two more attached, am seeing her / them soon again plus we have some new playmates to introduce as they want an all girl thressome or foursome. Naturally I will be there in a 'supervisory capacity' LOL.

Lets try to not to have the PG moderated like the Indian PG. Visit and see what the 4 boxes at the top say. Is what a few of us have been alluding to for a while and were criticized for it by some of the newbies.

Greek Niko
06-18-13, 16:00
Thanks a million for sharing these photos. Excellent Job!Do excuse me since this is the PG my contribution on a MILF that is always available to fuck my brains out.

Spawnz2
06-18-13, 19:49
Diana had her own apt and we went clubbing together, Her number is DISCONNECTED so that means she went home. The number belongs to a man now who has no idea who Diana is. So please stop pestering me for a number to a girl who is gone.Hey its ok man. Not pestering you. Just wanted to know whatever number you knew. That's all. Maybe I can find out something you can't. Sorry to bother you bro.

Snow1998
06-23-13, 04:46
Thanks.

Two more attached, am seeing her / them soon again plus we have some new playmates to introduce as they want an all girl thressome or foursome. Naturally I will be there in a 'supervisory capacity' LOL.

Lets try to not to have the PG moderated like the Indian PG. Visit and see what the 4 boxes at the top say. Is what a few of us have been alluding to for a while and were criticized for it by some of the newbies.Thanks WR. Always enjoy your Fili exploits and bloody envious, in a nice way. Unfortunately I can't indulge when I visit Phils as I've got a regular there and I stay with her. I've spoken with a fili part timer I met recently and she agreed to bring along a friend who she is comfortable with for a 4some, I will be with a close friend and we want to have a swinger style session.

I had a look at the Indian board and was taken aback. I see what you mean. That is terrible but if not for some of our moderation that is exactly what the UAE board is heading for.

Dubai Curious
06-23-13, 14:01
Do excuse me since this is the PG my contribution on a MILF that is always available to fuck my brains out.True. Thanks for posting these MILF ones. Though I looked at them just now and am bit late in saying thanks I am sure better late than never! 1

My Kapitan
06-28-13, 17:45
Those that know me will know am a kind (but kinky) old man with taste as you can see from the photos LOL who would love to the UAE PG (and board in fact) return to it old splendour but I think this will not happen soon when Kokome, Ap, P01 et al pollute the board.LOL old buddy. Just moved to Baku after my 7 year exile in Kazakhstan so expect to liven up the forum there soon.

In the mean time here is you me and the awesome Katrina. Remember her!

Wicked Roger
06-28-13, 18:49
LOL old buddy. Just moved to Baku after my 7 year exile in Kazakhstan so expect to liven up the forum there soon.

In the mean time here is you me and the awesome Katrina. Remember her!MK.

Long time my old friend and good to see you post a picture on the PG. An old timer who knows the unwritten rules is good to see. Was in your old stamping ground the other week but FF told me you had moved to Baku (PM me the new details). Some stunning Kazazh girls but I was their colleague!

Katerina? Who could forget the breakfast 'sandwich' we had with her. Was one of those times where we can't forget. Even Piper falling asleep while the party moved to the balcony! Mind you I look slimmer then LOL.

Two more pictures of some of my favourite pinays as this is the PG and it needs some more photos rather than chit chat. Bisexual and very naughty since they met WR.

Excess
06-28-13, 20:03
LOL old buddy. Just moved to Baku after my 7 year exile in Kazakhstan so expect to liven up the forum there soon.

In the mean time here is you me and the awesome Katrina. Remember her!Please excuse the lack of a thread appropriate photo, simply to salute one of the Dubai legends MK. I smacked my watch to make sure it was running, it is, but really 7 years, where has the time gone? Nice to hear that you are thriving.

E.

Dubai Curious
06-30-13, 17:59
MK.

Long time my old friend and good to see you post a picture on the PG. An old timer who knows the unwritten rules is good to see. Was in your old stamping ground the other week but FF told me you had moved to Baku (PM me the new details). Some stunning Kazazh girls but I was their colleague!

Katerina? Who could forget the breakfast 'sandwich' we had with her. Was one of those times where we can't forget. Even Piper falling asleep while the party moved to the balcony! Mind you I look slimmer then LOL.

Two more pictures of some of my favourite pinays as this is the PG and it needs some more photos rather than chit chat. Bisexual and very naughty since they met WR.Wow these ladies have 8-9/10 body. I am sure WR you enjoyed the fun to its most ecstatic levels!

Wicked Roger
07-01-13, 08:58
Wow these ladies have 8-9/10 body. I am sure WR you enjoyed the fun to its most ecstatic levels!Yes and Yes DC,

And if not posted before here, this is the ass of one of them and she loves her doggy trust me LOL

Red Rex
07-05-13, 10:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

My Kapitan
07-06-13, 05:18
Wicked Roger and MK, why don't you PM each other or write personal letters. Your emotional gibberish is incomprehensible and useless to anyone here!Uuuh this is the photo thread. Why don't you post pics?

Here is an idea to get you started. WTF happened to this thread you plonker.

Wicked Roger
07-06-13, 07:16
Wicked Roger and MK, why don't you PM each other or write personal letters. Your emotional gibberish is incomprehensible and useless to anyone here!MK is correct in his observations about the board, many old timers have said the same and some have given up. As I noted elsewhere go look at the India board and the warning in technicolour at the top this is what could happen to the UAE board.

Had RR done a little RTFF he would know what was being spoken of a that event is in glorious colour even the balcony shots LOL. So MK and I can continue posting as we are following the rule. Namely post a picture in the PG. See the Philippines PG it is self monitored and IMHO oe f the best on ISG as mostly we follow the unwritten rule and use the Photo Chit Chat section.

OK enough said, another photo this of another 2 pinays enjoying a toy or 2, both bisexual (MK likes that characteristic) but not blonde but a fun time was had again. Keep posting MK good to have some clarity and sense in the PG, been a while apart from the gallant efforts of a few LOL.

RR be good if you can post your photos as well as we look forward to seeing newbies post as good there is more variety than the boring old seniors, so feel free and the more the merrier.

Snow1998
07-06-13, 07:18
Photos are some of my favourites naturally pinay and or course bi sexual (am a good teacher LOL)Damn, I promised myself I won't indulge in between my regular girl's visits. Now you are making me break that promise. Haha. Thanks for bringing back some life to the PG WR, MK and other photo posters. I don't need to extend my subs to lbfm dot net anymore LOL.

Cons68
07-06-13, 07:18
I spent some weeks away, come back and first thing I see is your post.

WR and MK % of pictures in this forum, around 10% probably more.

Yours 0%

Let me think. I think also have some suggestion for you.

Thanks for playing.

Wicked Roger and MK, why don't you PM each other or write personal letters. Your emotional gibberish is incomprehensible and useless to anyone here!

ChimeraAlpha
07-06-13, 10:49
Wicked Roger and MK, why don't you PM each other or write personal letters. Your emotional gibberish is incomprehensible and useless to anyone here!Rex, there are lot of fond memories a lot of us in DXB forum have thanks to WR and MK. What you call as "emotional gibberish" is reality for a lot of us and am thankful to MK for reviving it.

MK thanks for the photos. WR the surroundings are very familiar.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan

Wicked Roger
07-07-13, 01:59
I spent some weeks away, come back and first thing I see is your post.

WR and MK % of pictures in this forum, around 10% probably more.

Yours 0%

Let me think. I think also have some suggestion for you.

Thanks for playing.
Rex, there are lot of fond memories a lot of us in DXB forum have thanks to WR and MK. What you call as "emotional gibberish" is reality for a lot of us and am thankful to MK for reviving it.

MK thanks for the photos. WR the surroundings are very familiar.

Sylvan
Damn, I promised myself I won't indulge in between my regular girl's visits. Now you are making me break that promise. Haha. Thanks for bringing back some life to the PG WR, MK and other photo posters. I don't need to extend my subs to lbfm dot net anymore LOL.Cons / Sylvan, seems RR FR has been deleted but a RTFF would see what we were mentioning. Snow, here more to make you break the habit – happy to help with the addiction to pinay pussy LOL

My Kapitan
07-07-13, 05:03
MK is correct in his observations about the board, many old timers have said the same and some have given up. As I noted elsewhere go look at the India board and the warning in technicolour at the top this is what could happen to the UAE board.

Had RR done a little RTFF he would know what was being spoken of a that event is in glorious colour even the balcony shots LOL.Ah the balcony. I can still feel the pain of Miss K doing cowboy on me on the tiled floor. Ouch. You could have supplied a pillow mate!

Some pics and jibberish for RR while he knocks one out .

Miss K long gone from dxb so face shot no longer an issue. I was with her the night she left Dxb to return to Moscow and she said one of the nicest things a hooker has ever said to me. 'You know MK you and me. It wasn't always about the money'. She always had an easy smile I don't think I ever saw her down.

Quite a girl.

Snow1998
07-07-13, 20:20
Snow, here more to make you break the habit – happy to help with the addiction to pinay pussy LOLHaha Salamat WR, I rarely if ever deviate from my addicted flavour. It's just not the same. Might be I've been exposed to some "gayuma" LOL. I'm happily addicted!

Wicked Roger
07-08-13, 12:58
Known this pinay for a while, now working in the UAE (in between Dubai and Sharjah). Great figure, great shag and very bisexual, been shagging girls for a long time, some of whom I have had more than once including her very cute sister in a foursome with 3 bisexual pinays all licking each other and then me (well I like to spread my benevolence). Her sister is another one she shags as well so she really a girl wth excellent tastes LOL.

If I know you I will respond to a FR for more details, very genuine and very sweet but a tiger in bed. No evenings at the moment gents but worth an afternoon treat.

MK. Wonderful memories, shame we can't get that sort of fun time again. If you remember, while those pictures were taken Piper1 was sparked out on the sofa and missed most of the nights party action.

Jimmy K II
07-09-13, 17:12
All the good memories from good old times.

Unfortunately I've never made to join the pros like WR, MK and Piper1.

I think, this good times in DXB will not come back and unfortunately I even don't travel to DXB this often than before.

Wish you all the very best and good shags in the future!

CU and Cheers!

Jimmy

Dubai Curious
07-21-13, 13:00
Known this pinay for a while, now working in the UAE (in between Dubai and Sharjah). Great figure, great shag and very bisexual, been shagging girls for a long time, some of whom I have had more than once including her very cute sister in a foursome with 3 bisexual pinays all licking each other and then me (well I like to spread my benevolence). Her sister is another one she shags as well so she really a girl wth excellent tastes LOL.

If I know you I will respond to a FR for more details, very genuine and very sweet but a tiger in bed. No evenings at the moment gents but worth an afternoon treat.

MK. Wonderful memories, shame we can't get that sort of fun time again. If you remember, while those pictures were taken Piper1 was sparked out on the sofa and missed most of the nights party action.Dear WR,

Nice figure and great breasts she possess.

Does she really looking for a playmate? I am sure she must be wanting a bisexual girl or else the world is full of eager males! However I can gracefully accept to be a mate to her in game of mating! Just using pun of words. Thanks for the post.

DC

Killer69
07-31-13, 18:47
Here is one I took back a few years ago from the club at the Imperial Suites. Was a wild thing who liked to party and was good fun, but couldn't handle her too many times. Was still working around a year ago and probably still is if the truth be known.

Bored09
08-06-13, 02:21
Had her some time back, very sexy and perfect figure. She charged 2000 for full night. But I am sure she was worth it. Her service was excellent in every aspect. She wouldn't let me take nude photos but gave me pics from her mobile. Any one else had experience with her? Any more of her pics?Do you have by any chance her contacts details?

Could you pm me please.

Thanks

Wicked Roger
08-06-13, 15:41
Do you have by any chance her contacts details?

Could you pm me please.

ThanksSee my reply in the main Dubai section.

Generally the rule is we post pictures in the PG when we have a comment to make. For example if you look at the Philippines PG you will see it works well. If you look at the India thread you will see what Jackson has had to do to discourage posters doing what you have done (with only 7 FRs).

As this is the PG thread here are 2 recent photos of a nice Filipina who I know well. Don't PM me for details unless I know you very well etc. Not long left in Dubai (well she is off for a break soon) but she is seriously nice and sexy when you meet her and very yummy to taste LOL.

CoronaK
08-06-13, 18:30
That is one tasty looking puss.

Really nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Rivendell14
08-06-13, 18:44
See my reply in the main Dubai section.

As this is the PG thread here are 2 recent photos of a nice Filipina who I know well. Don't PM me for details unless I know you very well etc. Not long left in Dubai (well she is off for a break soon) but she is seriously nice and sexy when you meet her and very yummy to taste LOL.Damn I never find girls this sexy in Ratsky. Probably all the smoke and dudes impair my vision. Do I visit Ratsky at the wrong time? I usually go there around 12:30-1:00 (normal days not during Ramadan).

Cons68
08-07-13, 14:55
I have to apologize for the rude behavior of our fellow forum members.

Her phone number is: +971552627961.

She offers all services, just ask what you want.

You can.

Do you have by any chance her contacts details?

Could you pm me please.

Thanks

Dubai Curious
08-07-13, 15:08
See my reply in the main Dubai section.

Generally the rule is we post pictures in the PG when we have a comment to make. For example if you look at the Philippines PG you will see it works well. If you look at the India thread you will see what Jackson has had to do to discourage posters doing what you have done (with only 7 FRs).

As this is the PG thread here are 2 recent photos of a nice Filipina who I know well. Don't PM me for details unless I know you very well etc. Not long left in Dubai (well she is off for a break soon) but she is seriously nice and sexy when you meet her and very yummy to taste LOL.Dear WR,

I envy you!

So beautiful nice curve she has I am sure she is damn yummy and Hot like Dubai summer!

Thanks for posting good photos.

DC

CorporateMalaya
08-08-13, 23:10
Crazy night over at Ratsky. Had not been there in a while. Charging entry of 800, what do they think they are 5 star.

Was packed and smoky. Got myself a table and was served by a petite ethiopian.

Ladies were lined up along the walls from the door to the bar.

Had some casual chit chat with a few, nothing to my fancy.

They looked old and jaded, in their tight jeans and flimsy make up.

Found this bird sitting alone at the back near the pool table.

Had a quick talk, was responsive and bubble.

Negotiated for 600, all night.

Gulped down my bevy and off we went.

Super sweet bird.

Even paid for the taxi.

Was super chilled in the room, sat at the sofa and watched tele.

Started with slow DFK.

Moved to the room, nice BBBJ followed by a massaged and round 1 in multiple positions.

ZZZ.

Was in a hurry in the morning, but reminded her of our deal.

Repeat of round 1 followed. Gave a her a good bang.

Shower and out.

Joe Karnavic
08-09-13, 20:28
Crazy night over at Ratsky. Had not been there in a while. Charging entry of 800, what do they think they are 5 star.There is something wrong about Entry fee at Ratsky. It can not be Dhs 800- Are you sure? If it is so we need to take it Karama hotel management. This is extortion.

MaximusBibicus
08-10-13, 02:06
There is something wrong about Entry fee at Ratsky. It can not be Dhs 800- Are you sure? If it is so we need to take it Karama hotel management. This is extortion.I'm assuming that he added the extra 0 by mistake, if he didn't, then the entry costs to get a prey of 600 seems unrealistic, because the price of WG should be 6000.

Mr Corporate seems like a high roller.

Joe Karnavic
08-11-13, 17:12
Crazy night over at Ratsky. Had not been there in a while. Charging entry of 800, what do they think they are 5 star.

Moved to the room, nice BBBJ followed by a massaged and round 1 in multiple positions.

Was in a hurry in the morning, but reminded her of our deal.

Repeat of round 1 followed. Gave a her a good bang.

Shower and out.Hi CM,

We know you have been regular here in this forum. But a friendly request not to post face photo. I know Jackson has allowed us to do that. But recently there are terrible incidents happened with these girls as reported by Cons and Wicked Roger. They were picked by probably fake LE. If you know what happened after will make you sick. These girls give us good times, they have families home to support. We must ensure that they are safe

CorporateMalaya
08-27-13, 15:21
I'm assuming that he added the extra 0 by mistake, if he didn't, then the entry costs to get a prey of 600 seems unrealistic, because the price of WG should be 6000.Mr Corporate seems like a high roller.I got my dinars-dirhams wrong, it was 600 dirham's to the lady and 80 for the entry & cover.

CorporateMalaya
08-27-13, 15:23
Hi CM, But a friendly request not to post face photo. They were picked by probably fake LE. If you know what happened after will make you sick. These girls give us good times, they have families home to support. We must ensure that they are safeSure, will take care of that in the future. How are things in Dubai. I will PM you separately for some news.

CorporateMalaya
08-27-13, 15:34
Bumped into this super fit model type, at the back playing pool. Her plump friend started the conversation and the usual touch touch.

Whispered in her ear about the plans for the night, and she quoted me 300 for short time. Back at my hotel with her kit off, was staring at one of the nicest pairs of legs and perk tits in the past few months. BBBJ to completion followed by a decent massage (real strong hands) , requested for round 2, another 100 from my wallet to her purse. She must be new, was quite tight. Overall good experience, might do a repeat of yoke despite their high cover charge.

Joe Karnavic
08-27-13, 20:26
Sure, will take care of that in the future. How are things in Dubai. I will PM you separately for some news.Hii CM,

Things are great in Dubai. Now a days it is AMP fever in the forum. We are discovering some great talents. Girls are slowly getting back in the clubs after Ramadan but prices have gone up. And not so much quality like few years ago. Our Saudi friends have created this inflation.

Joe

Bnoska
08-29-13, 11:15
One of my favorite girls, from a couple of years ago. She used to hang out at Broadway. Please don't ask for contact number, she is long gone, and god I miss her. Some pics of the important bits and bobs.

Horny Landoora
08-29-13, 15:10
Bumped into this super fit model type, at the back playing pool. Her plump friend started the conversation and the usual touch touch.

Whispered in her ear about the plans for the night, and she quoted me 300 for short time. Back at my hotel with her kit off, was staring at one of the nicest pairs of legs and perk tits in the past few months. BBBJ to completion followed by a decent massage (real strong hands) , requested for round 2, another 100 from my wallet to her purse. She must be new, was quite tight. Overall good experience, might do a repeat of yoke despite their high cover charge.Corporate sometimes with your nick am left wondering whether you are Vijay Mallaya in disguise the liqour baron from India!

On the whole your exploits around the world are informative and continue to have a gala time!

Naked Gunz
09-01-13, 13:12
She used to be a friend of my best friend (my dee*ck).

Gen X Baer
09-01-13, 15:58
This was from two weeks ago enjoy gentleman!

Report is located in Abu Dhabi thread.

Gen X Baer
09-01-13, 16:02
Report will be put into Abu Dhabi thread soon.

Enjoy!

Xguru
09-03-13, 14:49
Here are the pictures from my session with Lucy. Enjoy.

Moury
09-10-13, 16:25
Here are the pictures from my session with Lucy. Enjoy.Can you pm the details of the massage centre?

Gen X Baer
09-18-13, 01:51
Brief report on AD thread

Gen X Baer
09-18-13, 01:52
Brief report on AD thread

Riaz001
09-18-13, 08:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mike De H
09-18-13, 15:37
NO SHE WAS NOT REALLY NAKED! But the naked bits are hers from later photos. These were the days, in 2006 she cost 800 DHs for 12 hours and she shared the taxi money when we went to the beach. Having said that, I did get a similar experience for twice the price this week so I will share later. She is long gone to Tashkent and now Moscow and does not look the same. So I can justify it as "art".

DJfaaz777
09-18-13, 19:12
Good old times have gone. On all wgs have come expensive and old.

NO SHE WAS NOT REALLY NAKED! But the naked bits are hers from later photos. These were the days, in 2006 she cost 800 DHs for 12 hours and she shared the taxi money when we went to the beach. Having said that, I did get a similar experience for twice the price this week so I will share later. She is long gone to Tashkent and now Moscow and does not look the same. So I can justify it as "art".

CorporateMalaya
09-19-13, 10:28
This was from two weeks ago enjoy gentleman!

Report is located in Abu Dhabi thread.Great catch, are any details on the AD thread on where to catch her.

Mike De H
09-19-13, 16:50
Good old times have gone. On all wgs have come expensive and old.And to put it in perspective, this girl was an example of Cyclone quality (long, long gone and looks different now, they age badly, these girls).1000 for the night. First time 5 am by mutual arrangement and then after that all night. As many pops as you want.

Pajodxb
09-22-13, 12:37
Was last working in the Greens. Moved on and I believed stayed in Dubai but I lost contact and fell out with her madam.

Anyone know if she's still around?

I've attached her picture. One of the first I ever found to actually have used her real picture!

RoundUp
10-13-13, 10:48
Hi gents,

Here are some pics showing my Pinay freebee. Report later in the Dubai thread.

RoundUp
10-13-13, 10:51
And here some more pics. Report later. Enjoy.

Maverick1969
10-15-13, 07:16
Hi BB,

That looks like BB FS?

And here some more pics. Report later. Enjoy.

CallSign Papa
10-25-13, 19:30
But I personally consider it poor form to post a photo of a non-p4p girl whilst she's asleep, given that the p4p nature of this thread.

(apologies if she gave you permission to use it)

BionicMan
10-26-13, 03:01
But I personally consider it poor form to post a photo of a non-p4p girl whilst she's asleep, given that the p4p nature of this thread.

(apologies if she gave you permission to use it) I am with you. I see also hard to believe a non p4p girl gives permission to use her photo on a site as this: it is already tough to explain her what ISG is and why you are there and wish to post her picture. If ones generically says "on the internet" meaning a personal blog or photo gallery, then he is cheating. And taking her good faith.

Dubai Curious
11-07-13, 11:34
Hi gents,

Here are some pics showing my Pinay freebee. Report later in the Dubai thread.Hi Buddy,

Nice photos.

Any chance of contact of freebie and introductions?

DC

MojoMania
11-25-13, 19:06
Wish I could find her number again. Arab girl. A bit crazy, but for one night that can be a good thing! Made me promise not to show any pic with her face to anyone so sorry lads. But she was definitely an 8.

Khundig
12-05-13, 08:34
And here some more pics. Report later. Enjoy.Not shaved is a 100% no no for me.

Sekisui
12-09-13, 01:23

MK. Wonderful memories, shame we can't get that sort of fun time again. If you remember, while those pictures were taken Piper1 was sparked out on the sofa and missed most of the nights party action.Hi Rog,

This brings memory of good time.

Dubai Curious
12-10-13, 04:26

MK. Wonderful memories, shame we can't get that sort of fun time again. If you remember, while those pictures were taken Piper1 was sparked out on the sofa and missed most of the nights party action.HI WR, truely a cut above. Nice shape. Envy you man! An afternoon buffet can be fixed as wifey not available at comfortable home environ. Any ways man you got very good choice.

Best luck

DC

Wicked Roger
12-10-13, 09:20
HI WR, truely a cut above. Nice shape. Envy you man! An afternoon buffet can be fixed as wifey not available at comfortable home environ. Any ways man you got very good choice.

Best luck

DCAs this PG lacks a few photos here are a few recent ones all delicious, most bi sexual all at college etc and all pinay and shaved. And they like toys. Cons. When are you visiting.

Seksui. Good to see you are alive and kicking about time we had another party my friend.

Enjoy and please the hey dude brigade. Don't even try and think a PM flattering me will work LOL

Dubai Curious
12-11-13, 04:29
As this PG lacks a few photos here are a few recent ones all delicious, most bi sexual all at college etc and all pinay and shaved. And they like toys. Cons. When are you visiting.

Seksui. Good to see you are alive and kicking about time we had another party my friend.

Enjoy and please the hey dude brigade. Don't even try and think a PM flattering me will work LOLI believe in Give first and never expect take. You will mostly not get my PM for such a vantage that when taketh does not last longer than a copulation.

Thanks for posting exclusive "WR " photos in PG.

Wicked Roger
12-11-13, 15:28
I believe in Give first and never expect take. You will mostly not get my PM for such a vantage that when taketh does not last longer than a copulation.

Thanks for posting exclusive "WR " photos in PG.A few more DC to enliven this PG.

Some with a mate, some are modeling a dress s (photo 10) he will wear Christmas day when we go out (trust me she is liberal minded) , and I will spend Christmas Day with one of more (plus others whose photos I have yet to post).

And some will bring their girlfriend (s)

Christmas will be fun for me at least not the normal boring turkey and brussel sprouts LOL.

Misha Rastov
12-11-13, 17:09
Christmas will be fun for me at least not the normal boring turkey and brussel sprouts LOL.But I suspect there will be plenty of stuffing.

Wicked Roger
12-13-13, 20:00
But I suspect there will be plenty of stuffing.Indeed MR and these will be stuffed some time into the New Year also, and some of the pics are are mother and and daughter LOL.

Christmas can be hard for some methinls.

Cons. Does this constitute "messing with other members"? LOL.

JohnGrisham7
12-14-13, 05:28
Guys,

This Ether girl will be in Dubai soon, but cost is high, just now the pic received from SP.

I add here for your view.

Cons68
12-14-13, 09:31
Ask the all-powerful-one about that

Myself, I will spend Christmas working on our pricing tool with just some small breaks to grab my voodoo doll and think of you.

Oh well, it is good to see the Christmas spirit is alive and you are trying to enjoy it in a family environment.

Indeed MR and these will be stuffed some time into the New Year also, and some of the pics are are mother and and daughter LOL.

Cons. Does this constitute "messing with other members"? LOL.

Dbates80
12-15-13, 01:07
She was fun, and says she likes to lick pussy too! .

Dubai Curious
12-15-13, 05:38
Indeed MR and these will be stuffed some time into the New Year also, and some of the pics are are mother and and daughter LOL.

Cons. Does this constitute "messing with other members"? LOL.WR Thank you again for perfect angles and the right postures. Well Just in case you have one photographed on 11-12 (dec).13 at 14:15 hrs? The pic will read 11-12-13 14:15

That is lunch hours. But in case you decided on different dish on menu altogether.

Thanks again

DC

Khundig
01-03-14, 07:34

MK. Wonderful memories, shame we can't get that sort of fun time again. If you remember, while those pictures were taken Piper1 was sparked out on the sofa and missed most of the nights party action.Hello mate, just saw this older post but would appreciate if you cound send me a PM with the details.

Happy New Year.

K.

Wicked Roger
01-18-14, 04:42
As you said Cons, I really should not torment you but there is a mean streak in me sometimes (well not mean just jovial and playful is how see it).

Argh.

Yes, where you live, but no, where I live I can not get that.

You are ugly, I put Antonio Banderas to shame.

You are a cheap lucky bastard, I am a sweet, hard-working, generous, charming southerner.

The list of difference could go on and on. Now go back to your forum and never ever come again with comparisons like this.

Also for the cognitively impaired, do not expect to get these kind of deals when you land in Manila with no contacts and no preparation. Further these are nto working girls and their contacts are not available to the general public, for that go to craiglist.

So now WR do not come here crying when 381 people start making first posts in the PI forum with lines like "dude, can you share the numbers of the 4 bisexual girls?"
And for those who are even thinking of it please read what Cons has just said.

It takes work gentlemen to get this state of nirvana. Noobs please note.As I am in such a playful mood and this PG needs a few photos, here are the ones you are missing my good friend.

And newbies,"hey dudes please send digit" etc. Please read the above.

A few selfies included as the cuties think I should receive regular updates on their health.

Enjoy. Part 2 to follow soon LOL.

Wicked Roger
01-18-14, 04:51
The last bit for now as Cons said I should not torment people with photos and really we leave it to the newbies who ask for digits and promise lots of FRs etc It is inappropriate for me to take space the newbies should do on the PG

As I said in an earlier FR 700+ AED gets me 3 or 4 bisexual college girls all night and none have been out in the bar picking up and shagging 3-4 guys before coming home to another warm bed.

Such is life and it is tough.

Sylvan. These are also for you so I can kill you slowly with FRs LOL.

ChimeraAlpha
01-20-14, 08:04
Sylvan. These are also for you so I can kill you slowly with FRs LOL.What more can I say but you are really becoming true to your handle. Truly wicked. Sigh!

Bring couple when you are coming over. Shall take good care of them here.

Best Regards & Take Care

Sylvan

RoundUp
01-22-14, 13:48
Here are my first pics using the App 'Remote Shot for Smartwatch 2'. It allows to control your smartphone camera from the smartwatch. I have to work on better light conditions next time. Shown are my kyrgyz regular from Abu Dhabi (first time picked up 04-2013 in Illusions) , my PRC regular from AD (first time picked up in Ally Pally 04-2013) and my Philly freebee from Dubai.

Jimmy K II
01-31-14, 12:26
Here are my first pics using the App 'Remote Shot for Smartwatch 2'. It allows to control your smartphone camera from the smartwatch. I have to work on better light conditions next time. Shown are my kyrgyz regular from Abu Dhabi (first time picked up 04-2013 in Illusions) , my PRC regular from AD (first time picked up in Ally Pally 04-2013) and my Philly freebee from Dubai.Hi roundup, cool feature such a remote for the cam.

But never forget to anonymize the faces, otherwise you might get into trouble.

Thanks for sharing anyways!

Daniyal
03-09-14, 09:05
Good service 10/7.

Aimara
03-09-14, 13:23
10/7, either you struck gold or an inadvertent inversion.

Good service 10/7.Did you find her at Regal? I am sure I saw her (or her close twin at least) at Regal, but dressed in jeans and navel cut top.

Was already accounted for before I could make my move hence ended up with one of the CIS that are plentiful there, may have to get back earlier and for a second and (hopefully) closer look if she is the one

Mad Hatter
03-10-14, 05:50
Good service 10/7.Can you drop us a hint as to where you picked her up? A club and approximate time would be great.

Daniyal
03-11-14, 17:22
Can you drop us a hint as to where you picked her up? A club and approximate time would be great.I have picked this up from Mirchi club in Ramme Royal hotel bur Dubai.

Daniyal
03-21-14, 18:33
Some new Pakistani babe in the town.

Daniyal
03-21-14, 18:34
Excellent service.

RoundUp
03-23-14, 18:58
Here are some more pics showing my Fili freebee waitress from a Dubai hotel. She gets even more horny when I start taking pics. Before you PM me: No, she is not ready to be shared (yet).

Shaunp2012
03-23-14, 22:40
Here are my first pics using the App 'Remote Shot for Smartwatch 2'. It allows to control your smartphone camera from the smartwatch. I have to work on better light conditions next time. Shown are my kyrgyz regular from Abu Dhabi (first time picked up 04-2013 in Illusions) , my PRC regular from AD (first time picked up in Ally Pally 04-2013) and my Philly freebee from Dubai.Looks like you tried all the kamasutra positions, good job!

Monger Maniac
04-01-14, 13:47
Excellent service.Hey Daniyal,

Can you pm me her digits.

Wicked Roger
04-02-14, 03:56
Need to get some decent pictures here and Monger Maniac please stop the Indian FRs of "please can I have her digits" This is the PG so post pictures of your conquests not ask for others details. Called give and take and if you RTFF for more than 30 seconds you will find countless FRs on the "give me her digits" cadre that seem to infect the UAE board nowadays.

Now back to some decent pictures and some good news for those starved of extremely sexy and pretty filis in the UAE (Dubai).

This fili cutie is horny as hell, lovely figure as at least one member will testify when he visited the Philippines. She is also bisexual and naughty.

She is now working in Dubai so please those that know me also know what to do. Those "digit bro" posters will be ignored.

Try her as she is one of WR's favourites and you know how fussy I can be gents.

Am sure I will get a few FRs LOL.

Joe Karnavic
04-02-14, 10:56
I am inspired!

This Limerick is dedicated to Wicked Rogers and Bionicman.

"Here they come, here they come, thick and fast.

From far off land riding on their uncertain mast.

The managers tribe looking for tips to shag.

Please pass on the digits bro to screw the Fag

We frown, we fret but they keep on coming thick and fast."

Joe

FruitNinja
04-02-14, 11:33
The last bit for now as Cons said I should not torment people with photos and really we leave it to the newbies who ask for digits and promise lots of FRs etc It is inappropriate for me to take space the newbies should do on the PG

As I said in an earlier FR 700+ AED gets me 3 or 4 bisexual college girls all night and none have been out in the bar picking up and shagging 3-4 guys before coming home to another warm bed.

Such is life and it is tough.

Sylvan. These are also for you so I can kill you slowly with FRs LOL.WR, no dress up? Are you slipping?

ChimeraAlpha
04-02-14, 20:03
I am inspired!

This Limerick is dedicated to Wicked Rogers and Bionicman.

JoeJoe, I didn't know this talent of yours. Good one and apt one.

Should meet up soon.

Sylvan

Joe Karnavic
04-04-14, 10:39
Joe, I didn't know this talent of yours. Good one and apt one.

Should meet up soon.

SylvanThanks Sylvan.

Yes looking forward to meet you soon. Checked the Hotel rates. Next week they are high, maybe due to some Exhibition. It is looking good on Sunday or Monday a week after.

Let us explore these Viets and Ukranians some punters like Scorcher are talking about.

Wicked Roger
04-04-14, 18:26
Lots of PMs asking for the fili details. Some I ignore (one from a member with zero posts!)

Some have asked if she is truly bisexual so here is some proof. One of the girls she has played with would make me look like a monk she is so kinky (bit has a Master degree also!) while the other is someone the kinky girl devirginised while I happen to be there in the same room (Cons. Remember that weekend, it was something like that and very yummy)

Sylvan. I hope am killing you slowly with the photos LOL.

ChimeraAlpha
04-04-14, 19:54
WR.

Aye aye sir, you are doing just that.

I am just waiting for next week to come.

Sylvan.

Lots of PMs asking for the fili details. Some I ignore (one from a member with zero posts!)

Some have asked if she is truly bisexual so here is some proof. One of the girls she has played with would make me look like a monk she is so kinky (bit has a Master degree also!) while the other is someone the kinky girl devirginised while I happen to be there in the same room (Cons. Remember that weekend, it was something like that and very yummy)

Joe Karnavic
04-04-14, 19:57
WR.

Aye aye sir, you are doing just that.

I am just waiting for next week to come.

Sylvan.Sylvan.

Cebu Pacific is offering very good rates. You and me need to plan a visit to see WR and discuss these life threatning photos!

Joe

PololaPolo6
04-04-14, 21:39
Excellent service.Man, I fucked that girl in the very same hotel. While she looks hot dressed, damn her nasty disgusting "jelly" body turned me off so bad.

I got to say, she managed to make me come twice while I was turned off. So yes she is a performer. But her body was a disappointment.

Greek Niko
04-05-14, 08:26
OK WR,

You're killing me with 3 some reports. Coming into Dubai I had arranged for Miss M to meet me at Starbucks with Miss E. My normal hot, freaky, tall, with an ass like a sista, S&M, half Japanese half pinay (more on her later) was in the Philippines. Miss M is friends to Miss S&M so it was cool for her to meet me. I told her I needed her and her gf to which she giggled and said they will be waiting at Starbucks. Breeze thru customs and Duty free for chocolates and bubbly and there I see the both of them at Starbucks looking all coy. Off to the Premier Inn we go and its another breeze with reception and nothing is required of the girls. I jump straight into the shower and come back out while Miss M goes in first, I jump Miss E and am sucking her tits and fingering her wet pussy as Miss M comes out in a bath towel. Miss E goes into the shower and comes back. I dive into Miss E and her sweet pussy and ass while Miss M snaps away and giggles. I take turns eating out both Miss E and M and both have a sweet wet pussy and sweet ass that I enjoy rimming. I take turns with both girls blowing me. Miss E rides me cowboy and Miss M sits on my face while I devour her sweet pussy. I feel both girls cum, and flip them over. Both asses are looking at me so I assfuck Miss E and finger fuck Miss M. I cum deep into Miss E's ass and she is moaning into a pillow. I finish and shower up. I treat the girls to Golden Fork and back to the room we go. We spent the rest of the night and next morning sucking and fucking every minute. I send the gals off the next afternoon with X amount for each.

Rad11
04-05-14, 10:12
Mine is.

Is she a 3 holer.

Or that is just for you

Don't plame the guys for askin.

She looks very hot.

You can't find many in Dubai like that.

[QUOTE=Wicked Roger; 1550786]Lots of PMs asking for the fili details. Some I ignore (one from a member with zero posts!)

Wicked Roger
04-05-14, 14:55
Sylvan.

Cebu Pacific is offering very good rates. You and me need to plan a visit to see WR and discuss these life threatning photos!

JoeYou are very welcome gents, cost was under 1900 AED recently once you add tax etc so cheap.

As this is the PG this is a morsel who visited for lunch 10 days to say bon voyage to me as I had to leave for some work stuff. Tough lunch I am sure you will agree LOL.

Greek Niko
04-06-14, 06:46
More of Miss E and Miss M.

Neurones
04-06-14, 08:32
Thanks to WR, met Brianna, what a nice lady, a true gem. Excellent attitude from the moment she entered the room, a tight small body as you may have noticed in the pics. A highly recommended experience indeed.

Wicked Roger
04-06-14, 18:27
Thanks to WR, met Brianna, what a nice lady, a true gem. Excellent attitude from the moment she entered the room, a tight small body as you may have noticed in the pics. A highly recommended experience indeed.Brianna has this dress with her, she wear with me in the Philippines outside in Manila etc but I advised not for Dubai as she would definitely be arrested LOL.

But she has it and for those who like that sort of thing ask her to bring . Looks great in it with heels very yummy.

PS can't find photos I have of her in the dress but this is the lunch time treat I had (see photos below) wearing another one (I always have lots of accessories LOL).

Sylvan. More slow death?

EstebanH
04-07-14, 16:29
More of Miss E and Miss M.This one looks like she has man hands. Maybe she is a transsexual?

Greek Niko
04-08-14, 14:24
This one looks like she has man hands. Maybe she is a transsexual?Maybe you are a closet home who has little boy fantasies. More of the lovely Miss E and Miss M.

Poonhound69
04-09-14, 03:12
Thanks to WR, met Brianna, what a nice lady, a true gem. Excellent attitude from the moment she entered the room, a tight small body as you may have noticed in the pics. A highly recommended experience indeed.Had a couple hours with B the other day. Very cute, girl next door look with an ass made for doggy.

Next session will definitely be longer. Thanks WR.

Greek Niko
04-09-14, 13:43
Anna the fine in all her elegant glory for 2014 just keeps getting better.

ChimeraAlpha
04-13-14, 19:23
Oops !! Wrong Thread - Please See Dubai Reports

Regards

Sylvan

Brianna has this dress with her, she wear with me in the Philippines outside in Manila etc but I advised not for Dubai as she would definitely be arrested LOL.

But she has it and for those who like that sort of thing ask her to bring. Looks great in it with heels very yummy.

PS can't find photos I have of her in the dress but this is the lunch time treat I had (see photos below) wearing another one (I always have lots of accessories LOL).

Sylvan. More slow death?

Dubai Curious
04-16-14, 09:24
Maybe you are a closet home who has little boy fantasies. More of the lovely Miss E and Miss M.Hi Thanks for the pics man but the ring in finger is just an evidence so take care next time to hide all personal belongings including your tom if it has distinctive mole or mark that your wifey can spot!