04-17-14, 00:56
Report on Dubai thread

Gen X Baer
04-17-14, 01:34
Report on AD thread

EroticMassage
04-17-14, 08:46
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Simultaneous
04-23-14, 19:26
Report on Dubai threadThat's some body and a great set of udders. Thanks for sharing with us.

Pity the experience wasn't so good. I love asian girls with big boobs.

Wicked Roger
04-26-14, 12:12
Especially for Cons and Sylvan as you have been begging me to share LOL.

The one with the dildo in her ass does this most night as she like the present I gave her and wants to enjoy more Greek than pussy. Someone has to do this guys.

I have some of them in bondage gear but this may shock many LOL.

Enjoy and newbies take note sometimes a photos is needed.

Joe Karnavic
05-20-14, 08:02
Especially for Cons and Sylvan as you have been begging me to share LOL.

The one with the dildo in her ass does this most night as she like the present I gave her and wants to enjoy more Greek than pussy. Someone has to do this guys.

I have some of them in bondage gear but this may shock many LOL.

Enjoy and newbies take note sometimes a photos is needed.It was Great meeting you WR with Sylvan yesterday. You have enlightned us with your mastery on the world of Pinays. The photo album on your mobile was virtual encyclopedia. You have effectively killed Sylvan who was half dead by the time I dropped him home!!

Thank you for your advise on how to deal with my new found pretty Fili. Like you said I have to be patient.

Look forward to see you on weekend.

Joe.

Wicked Roger
05-21-14, 19:56
It was Great meeting you WR with Sylvan yesterday. You have enlightned us with your mastery on the world of Pinays. The photo album on your mobile was virtual encyclopedia. You have effectively killed Sylvan who was half dead by the time I dropped him home!!

Joe.LOL.

He was looking very frustrated and was licking his lips a the same.

So as this is the PG, more for all to enjoy, lovely pinays. Am sure after this Sylvan will be unable to get out of his coffin at the weekend LOL.

Enigma76
06-15-14, 11:28
As mentioned in my latest report, here are some pics of M. She has a nice face but not really my type when it comes to body. Lets see what lies ahead!

Wicked Roger
07-02-14, 16:35
Well that is Joe K, Slyvan, Nuerones, Groin Strain to name but a few. Over 2 weeks and no photos (shock horror) - what is the UAE board coming to?

So I thought I would help with some as am such a kind man as you gents know. Also, please note guys why it is always necessary to accessorise the ladies IMHO.

Please note / disclaimer: The 'managerial class', "hey dud / bro send me her digits" group of posters / members, please don't even ask me (though I have recently got PMs asking me for some contacts from many posters with less than 5 FRs, and 1 person who asked where to find Pakistani girls in the UAE with zero posts (as if cared LOL) - weird!

Nice Guy 99
07-03-14, 02:43
Well that is Joe K, Slyvan, Nuerones, Groin Strain to name but a few. Over 2 weeks and no photos (shock horror) - what is the UAE board coming to?
OK Rog. Ol' buddy who set me up so well in Makati. I'll still put up a quality PRC. Beautiful, fluent in English and tasty.

Wicked Roger
07-03-14, 16:00
OK Rog. Ol' buddy who set me up so well in Makati. I'll still put up a quality PRC. Beautiful, fluent in English and tasty.I am happy you still remember. The girl you saw is now an honor IT student last year in college so she had brains beauty and a lovely body LOL.

Just like this one attached (early 20 graduate student) to show I only like 1 flavor. But I did see some tasty PRC in Shanghai (but NG knows what I am like LOL).

Happy hunting.

Joe Karnavic
07-17-14, 16:56
My friend in London sent me this photo of a London WG whom he sees twice a week and he is bowled over by her service and GF experience.

She costs 150 pounds per hour which is about Dhs 950/- She is Romanian and her service is way above the scrapy service provided by CIS lot in this country. Offcourse WR will have hundreds of such comparisons coming from his mobile encyclopedia!!

Greek Niko
07-23-14, 12:04
Ramadan has proved quite good for me. In fact I rented an apt and am having a field day. Not a day has gone by that I haven't met a lovely on the metro gold section, malls, street, restaurants, tagged etc. In 38 days I been laid 34 days. No problem if the bars are closed I do well without them. Here are a few of the many quests.

Joe Karnavic
07-23-14, 19:57
Ramadan has proved quite good for me. In fact I rented an apt and am having a field day. Not a day has gone by that I haven't met a lovely on the metro gold section, malls, street, restaurants, tagged etc. In 38 days I been laid 34 days. No problem if the bars are closed I do well without them. Here are a few of the many quests.Welcome to ISG after long time Niko. But beware after posting these photos you will get flood of PMs by newbees asking if you can share the contacts bro!!

Please keep it for trusted members. LOL.

Joe.

Wicked Roger
07-24-14, 01:36
Welcome to ISG after long time Niko. But beware after posting these photos you will get flood of PMs by newbees asking if you can share the contacts bro!!

Please keep it for trusted members. LOL.

Joe.Good point JK, I get too many requests at times and now I just ignore mostly.

Greek. I would seriously consider not showing the faces on this board. Friends of mine in the LE are saying that the LE does look at this and other boards of a similar nature (no surprises there then) and are looking at the faces and matching to visa applications etc. Now as many of those you show are Filis they may need to renew their visa and this will mean a passport photos. This can be matched to the pictures you have posted (and others who do the same).

Blur them well if you insist on posting a face or just no face in my suggestion as if they are regular workers in the malls etc they could lose their jobs or worse.

A few more (faceless) for JK, Sylvan, Groin Strain, Poonhound, Neurones et al. These are selfies I am sent nearly every day, no face but trust me she is pretty (and bisexual) - yummy!

Burkster
07-25-14, 01:41
Ramadan has proved quite good for me. In fact I rented an apt and am having a field day. Not a day has gone by that I haven't met a lovely on the metro gold section, malls, street, restaurants, tagged etc. In 38 days I been laid 34 days. No problem if the bars are closed I do well without them. Here are a few of the many quests.There's one photo with a cute girl in bus. How did that happen? Do you mind sharing the story (ies)?

I have to agree with the Metro Goldies. Once an EE WG recognized me from the nights I used to frequent a bar. Had a great conversation (on everything but mongering) with her before she parted with the words "I'll see you tonight, then? This was back in the day when Gold Class meant actually getting to sit on a seat. Unlike now, when it's full all the time.

EroticMassage
08-23-14, 16:10

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Global Surfer
09-26-14, 01:05
My friend in London sent me this photo of a London WG whom he sees twice a week and he is bowled over by her service and GF experience.

She costs 150 pounds per hour which is about Dhs 950/- She is Romanian and her service is way above the scrapy service provided by CIS lot in this country. Offcourse WR will have hundreds of such comparisons coming from his mobile encyclopedia!!Cheapest and probably also the best option in London are saunas or massage parlours.

They range from £100-150 with excellent quality and services. Most people are their regular clients and they are run like business.

Sauna are legal entities and most of them would not have a bed. All action o the couch.

Most white girls are CIS and recently big influx of Romanians.

Dubai now is too expensive although I am going to visit shortly.

Wicked Roger
09-26-14, 12:35
Offcourse WR will have hundreds of such comparisons coming from his mobile encyclopedia!!You mean like this Joe LOL Well this PG needs a touch more photos than words IMHO.

See you soon and will share more.

Roxky
09-26-14, 13:59
The best adult Nuru Massage I find in central London near to warren street I book tow hours Vanessa and Carina was amazing service good company very exciting and relaxing. Guy if you want to find this location visit this website www.realpleasure.co.uk.

Wicked Roger
09-27-14, 05:38
The best adult Nuru Massage I find in central London near to warren street I book tow hours Vanessa and Carina was amazing service good company very exciting and relaxing. Guy if you want to find this location visit this website www.realpleasure.co.uk.Your only other FR was deleted as admin said it appeared to be a commercial message and now this pops up in the UAE PG. Wonder if it can be removed?

Oh well, yet another boring photo to keep some of my UAE friends happy and contented.

This girl (Same girl in ome of the earlier photos) is moving to Kuwai soon so if you are ever there she would happily look after you (depending on her shifts at the real job) and is highly recommended by me.

Member #4479
10-10-14, 11:24
The delectable Ana continues to delight!

Dubai Curious
10-11-14, 15:13
The delectable Ana continues to delight!Dear John Jones.

Thank you for upload. Please hide identity of WG by shading / hiding eyes of the ladies that help us explore erotic world. As a matter of fact you can review some photos posted by punters WR and alike. In reality when one hides the service provider's identity, he automatically creates wall against his own identity.

DC.

RoundUp
10-18-14, 09:34
Here are some pics of my regular 42 kg PRC Spinner from Abu Dhabi. Sometimes she is in Ally Pally, sometimes she can be met with a girl friend in PJ's.

Wicked Roger
10-19-14, 16:11
Joe K, Sylvan, Neurones, Groin S et al this I for you, a tasty pinay spinner who is super bisexual (well more lesbian than bi IMHO) and a darn sight more slimmer than Anna. And IMHO much more sexy. Maybe not a PSE yet LOL but she is a good student.

Dubai see. In Anna's case don't worry about hiding the face she like the publicity and older photos of her are on this board and maybe some videos on the internet also (not sure) so hiding her face is no required in her case. With mine it definitely is.

Snow1998
11-08-14, 19:53
Was visiting a few weekends back and my friend arranged this 20 year old petite who wouldn't allow vaginal intercourse but was wild with anal. Would keep pushing back hard and screaming to pound her ass. I must say it was a wild and interesting weekend. She was quite GFE as well. Cost only the equivalent of dhs400, for the 2 days. I did tip her handsomely.

Mjolnir 213
11-11-14, 18:20
Pretty dead in the photo gallery lately, so here are a couple of pics.

A good friend of mine, and since wife and take were away, had my first home session since ages ago.

Good fun at my neighborhood bar and then all the way till 2 pm the next day.

No rest for the wicked!

Took some pics and made her an MR profile at her request. Like I said, she's a good friend.

You can find her there as Alexa from Phillipines.

Don't bother with PM's to me as I don't check in here much.

For a fili, she ranks highly in looks and service and asks for top dollar.

Worth it IMHO, but as with all women, she has her preferences.

Top tip. Don't call her if you are not cut. You will miss out on her awesome BBJ skills.

Peace!

WB

Wicked Roger
11-13-14, 16:51
Gents,

This is a cute pinay with no kids. Known her a few years.

Lives in Abu Dhabi which reading some FRs there seems to be a dearth of (lots PRCs but many will know they are never my flavor).

Has a proper job and wants to meet some nice guys, is lovely company also so maybe a dinner date would be OK if the budget stretches that far LOL.

She looks good, is sexy, great conversation also (if you like that before and / or after) - see the pics, likes to dress up as you can and the heels are super also (WR recommended heels LOL).

Seniors who know me etc preferred but please no "hey dudes" etc as you will be ignored.

She does visit Dubai at weekends also to shop or wander but if you go Abu Dhabi she would be a tasty morsel to enjoy.

PM me if you need details.

JK, Sylvan. She would be ideal for your dinner date etc that we spoke of, with tasty dessert after LOL.

Bizzie
11-15-14, 03:57
Hey dude, nice pics;)

Without couple of you old hands, this section is so dead. It makes me sad because some of my best memories are DXB and many documented pictorially.

Been away form Duabi for almost a year s but may be soon. here is a sample of my creativeness!

B.

Joe Karnavic
11-22-14, 20:53
Had encounter with this young girl with massive rack. Sorry can not give location and name. Only to seniors and trusted members by PM please. Some of you may know her,please do not reveal her identity in open.....

Naked Gunz
11-23-14, 00:18
Had encounter with this young girl with massive rack. Sorry can not give location and name. Only to seniors and trusted members by PM please. Some of you may know her,please do not reveal her identity in open.....Hmmm, I think she is the one I had there too. Not too many racks that big in the world, much less UAE. But why are you protecting her? She is a pro like any other.

Greek Niko
12-14-14, 12:05
Since no one can post a freaking pic.

Wicked Roger
12-19-14, 10:35
This is Molly, lovely figure, part time model, in Abu Dhabi, known her many years so she is late 20's.

Guys who really know me can PM as she is a tad shy (until she gets going) and will ask you all to shower with her as she like to BBBJ in the shower. Am sure some will like that LOL.

First timers etc will be ignored. Again nice conversation, nice for dinner companion etc.

Treat her well and she will reward you.

Snow1998
12-22-14, 15:52
Had a taste and must say very tasteful.

Thanks

Alisaalis
01-30-15, 09:18

Skywalker8029
02-18-15, 04:57
Tried contacting Ana on the email that was provided to me but bounced back. Does anyone have her contact details or know if she's still knocking around UAE?

PM me if you have.

Cheers

The delectable Ana continues to delight!

Wicked Roger
03-01-15, 17:29
So we can discuss matters of mutual benefit when the Hamsters meet, below is something we can discuss in detail and I can share a video to make everyone happy (pissed off (jealous (all of them LOL.))

A few pinays that some of you would love to meet, one is in Kuwait now so maybe a business trip? Her selfies were today and she got very wet and naughty while playing with herself!

Enjoy gents (you know you are LOL).

See you soon gents.

IAintSpecial
03-26-15, 13:10
Yes I found an African with huge massive tits a very slim waist. Amazing ass. And guess what she loves to suck cock! If you are not a senior don't bother sending me msgs about her. She is actually a very nice fun girl. None of the typical African attitude and therefore I will only give her contact info to people I know will treat her nice.

IAintSpecial
03-26-15, 13:37
I have been doing this girl for nearly a year. She is a Jules regular so you know the prices. She is multi orgasmic! Amazing in bed. Her English is very limited but she is an amazing girl and worth every dirham.

IAintSpecial
03-26-15, 13:44
I am posting full picture of this girl basically because she is a liar. Did deal in Jockeys for 2 shots. Normally Viets are trustworthy and sometimes I like to pay in advance if I have negotiated a good deal. If you pushing hard on the price you got to give them something so they know you will pay them. Anyway got this girl back to my place. Tried to make me cum as fast as possible. Complained when I was taking my time! Then quickly asked to leave after 1 shot. Normally I would have had a full argument and demanded my money back. But I decided fuck her. If she wants to try sneaky shit in her business then she should be prepared for her business to get bad reviews.

She looks great and her pussy looks lovely but trust me guys avoid giving her your money. There are much better options out there! She goes between panorama and seaview.

Member #4479
04-07-15, 18:21
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Wicked Roger
04-09-15, 03:11
Ana can make the request herself since she BS lots of guys about wedding etc when really she got lipo LOL And that is also the forum rules that the person who did the FR and started the thread should be the only person to request deletion.

And this is the PG not a the PG chit chat so you should have posted another of the 'delectable' Ana.

But as you did I will post one of a very nice shaped pinay who is authentically delectable.

Wicked Roger
04-12-15, 02:11
JJ,

Please post pics of the delectable Ana as this is the PG. There are plenty around even videos of her where she was not so shy showing her full face and a that time rather chubby figure LOL.

Iff it is you who posted the pics and YOU want them removed then patience is a virtue as the Admin will take as long as it wants. As it is Ana photos that was emblazoned over the UAE and other boards full face, full monty it maybe never. Who knows. As she was very high profile as Cons said, marketing herself, others did it for her also) so the view could be "well why have 2 photos removed when there are so many on the forum (and videos elsewhere).

If she want the Ana thread deleted, she must do it. Read the forum rules it is very clear.

Many years ago a good mate asked to delete many photos which meant I lost around 150 FRs in the process. We had plenty. Other ISG members also had to delete (it was panic emergency urgent stations for him). This was done after a while, over time, not immediately when you request. He was told "well you posted them knowing the risks" Same message to you JJ from WR. You put her face etc so now you wait IMHO.

Also Ana was happy before why now? Is she getting 'married' again LOL.

Now back to the photos. Another with no face looking delicious, and Cons when you finally make it to PI she is waiting LOL.

Wicked Roger
05-09-15, 16:18
She looks good Roger. Been more than a few months since I've been on the site but catching up before summer freedom.A few more of her and others, one of which is hoping to be in Dubai soon and she is well worth a visit. PM sent also.

Wicked Roger
05-12-15, 13:40
Which one needs the visa?LOL.

All would like but we are talking about Louise the third pic of her rack.

Very accommodating (especially if she can a visa LOL) and just so we can be clear another picture or 2 for you naughty guys LOL.

PixiePumper
05-17-15, 07:00
OK, let's try that again. Here are the photos.

IAintSpecial
05-17-15, 14:29
Gents,

I had great fun chatting with Cindy. She claims to be from the Bahamas and is available in the greens apartment, street 6, al alka 3, building opposite tecom Dubai. She offers her services for the incredible price of 600 per hour when the going rate for such a beauty in reality would be well in excess of 1,000 per hour based upon her picture. But she doesn't have whatsapp and doesn't have any means to prove herself genuine. Apparently showing yourself to be genuine on skype is a big no no in her professional world but fucking for money is a big yes yes.

You have been warned.

Naked Gunz
05-17-15, 19:20
Gents,She claims to be from the Bahamas and is available in the greens apartment, street 6, al alka 3, building opposite tecom Dubai. You have been warned.She looks Nigerian. I really doubt a chick from Bahamas would come this far. A Google image search did not reveal the pic to be stolen. I had an equally attractive Nigerian that only wanted 500 for an outcall. Somebody give it a shot.

Mad Hatter
05-18-15, 09:20
Gents,

I had great fun chatting with Cindy. She claims to be from the Bahamas and is available in the greens apartment, street 6, al alka 3, building opposite tecom Dubai. She offers her services for the incredible price of 600 per hour when the going rate for such a beauty in reality would be well in excess of 1,000 per hour based upon her picture. But she doesn't have whatsapp and doesn't have any means to prove herself genuine. Apparently showing yourself to be genuine on skype is a big no no in her professional world but fucking for money is a big yes yes.

You have been warned.Funny, I got the number of a girl who also claimed to be in Greens, Street 6, Al Alka 3. She sent me pics of a known FHM Brazilian girl which I called her out on. And then she disappeared from Whatsapp ever since.

Me thinks this is another one of the Nigerian Scams.

Cons68
05-18-15, 14:27
Bro can you pass her digits. I promise a FR.

Gents,

You have been warned.

Cons68
05-18-15, 14:37
Any details?

OK, let's try that again. Here are the photos.

Gremlin Og
05-28-15, 16:20
Not PSE but great DFK and what a trunk! My first Cambodian. Love this LA band, Dengue Fever with a female Cambodia lead, but unfortunately my lass here only likes American rap. The sacrifices we must make now and again.

Eric Emp
06-13-15, 02:36
I had a one night in Dubai, called my contact (I got from a contact which was shared by our famous WR, he always helped me).

Pictures shared on Whatsapp were much better than her in reality, wouldn't have picked her if know it before had, there was nothing wrong about the attitude, she was nice. She has baby marks on tummy which is a turn off for me.

Her name was and.

Eric Emp
06-13-15, 02:38
More pictures of N

Eric Emp
06-13-15, 02:46
Forgot to mention She (N) came to me around 1:00 PM and the deal was till next morning. Around 4 PM we went out for a drive, and the topic of 2 Girls came up, she called one of her friend S and we picked her up, once back to Hotel (Grand Plaza) we were stopped in the Parking and were escorted to reception. They were not allowing 2 Girls in the roamargued a lot with manager but no chance.

Decided to let and go and keep S, after and was gone and wanted to Take S up stopped again, they wanted me to pay 150 extra for new guest (WTF) their point was that and was already registers as guest, and If I want to register S it is extra. (If I would have known this before, I would have driven both out, dropped and and brought in and).

Any how paid the 150, and took her upstairs, Her boys was much better (small boobs, I would prefer little large though).

TXHunter
06-29-15, 08:37
This is Molly, lovely figure, part time model, in Abu Dhabi, known her many years so she is late 20's.

Guys who really know me can PM as she is a tad shy (until she gets going) and will ask you all to shower with her as she like to BBBJ in the shower. Am sure some will like that LOL.

First timers etc will be ignored. Again nice conversation, nice for dinner companion etc.

Treat her well and she will reward you.Roger,

I will be alone in AD the first few weeks in August, would love to treat her to some fun times out and in the rack as well. Let me know if she is still in AD.

TxHunter.

CleanHands
07-15-15, 13:11
Photo supplied by Miss W.

CleanHands
07-15-15, 13:13
She's good! Big plump lips.

CleanHands
07-15-15, 20:02
Dear Gents,

I have no complaints. I don't know all the forum rules, so I'll try to upload the photo again.

Back to Miss W.

DubaiLurkeo
08-03-15, 20:00
Nice! There was a Scottish woman who used to work out of the hotels near TECOM who could probably match that size. She was great fun! I wonder if she is still working out of Dubai.

Dear Gents,

I have no complaints. I don't know all the forum rules, so I'll try to upload the photo again.

Back to Miss W.

IAintSpecial
08-05-15, 10:28
I was with this girl a few months back and had to try her as I am a big tits lover. Her asking price is 1500 k but I got her down to 1 k for 2 shots in the hour. She is not a tall girl but the tits are simply enormous. But unfortunately her service is very boring and mechanical. She will let you fuck her tits etc but she just doesn't seem into it. If this girl showed a bit of even pretend passion she would get a repeat from me but unfortunately she just not worth the money.

I didn't hide her face as she has her face and body posted online anyway.

Naked Gunz
08-05-15, 15:31
If this girl showed a bit of even pretend passion she would get a repeat from me but unfortunately she just not worth the money.
Simply beautiful tits. Yeah, too bad she don't like her job. Thanks for the pics.

UpCountry
08-05-15, 16:08
I was with this girl a few months back and had to try her as I am a big tits lover. Her asking price is 1500 k but I got her down to 1 k for 2 shots in the hour. She is not a tall girl but the tits are simply enormous. But unfortunately her service is very boring and mechanical. She will let you fuck her tits etc but she just doesn't seem into it. If this girl showed a bit of even pretend passion she would get a repeat from me but unfortunately she just not worth the money.

I didn't hide her face as she has her face and body posted online anyway.I am not a lover of Big Tits. But I was totally amazed with these tits and now I love to have fun with Big Tits.

Awesome.

D Cups
08-05-15, 23:36
What a rack! Thanks, IAS!

I didn't hide her face as she has her face and body posted online anyway..

Khundig
08-06-15, 02:42
Dear Gents,

Back to Miss W.Please shave her before you take the next pic.

CleanHands
08-10-15, 17:20
Please shave her before you take the next pic.This one was shaved.

Ruffeek
08-21-15, 20:48
Vietnamese, L, picked up from Jockey's. ST the first time for AED 300 + 100 for the room. AED 500 LT the second time + 258 for hotel room + minor food expense. Photos from the LT session. Details in Dubai Reports.

CleanHands
08-23-15, 17:59
She said it's okay to show her face.

Gunners1
09-08-15, 17:05
Photo of Palak.

Hungph
09-09-15, 08:48
Photo of Palak.Very nice, can you share contacts?

Wicked Roger
09-09-15, 23:27
Very nice, can you share contacts?Hungph,

You are a classic example of someone who is a manager class. Your posting history shows redacted FRs and many in the same vein of this one,"send her digits bro".

This is PG so you should accompany your FR with a photo. You are a 'senior' member but I can't see any photos of anything you claim to have done.

Here are 2 lovely photos for you dirty mongers. No guessing the nationality of this lady who loves anal and loves the fact that I gave her new dildo so she can practice Greek each night, plus a rather good vibe as well. Always accessories gentlemen LOL.

Snow1998
09-20-15, 13:15
A change from the regular to small tiny sized boobs on most pinays. Report in AD forum.

RedBugs
09-21-15, 10:02
Photos of the 2 PRC ladies with me last time at 3 stars hotel.

Joe Karnavic
09-21-15, 18:26
Photos of the 2 PRC ladies with me last time at 3 stars hotel.Come on RedBug we want to see them naked with their shaved / unshaved pussies. WR please help!

Wicked Roger
09-22-15, 21:42
Come on RedBug we want to see them naked with their shaved / unshaved pussies. WR please help!You mean like this Joe LOL.

PRC are generally way to hairy for me and I always prefer the fully waxed look wherever possible. Even I send them to the waxing salon myself (money well spent IMHO).

See you next and will share some more from my "encyclopedia" .

Eric Emp
10-03-15, 19:05
Pic from my last stop in Dubai Aug-2015.

UpCountry
10-04-15, 15:25
Pic from my last stop in Dubai Aug-2015.Very Tempting.

Nice Pics.

Wicked Roger
10-10-15, 04:31
Very Tempting.

Nice Pics.Really UC the unwritten rule is to include a picture when you comment. There is a PG Chit Chat section on other boards why not here? And if that is tempting what about this?

Joe, Sylvan et al turn away now LOL.

Gunners1
10-19-15, 03:01
Guys I am tormented by private messages.

FYI palak is no longer in Dubai and has got back to Pakistan. I don't have her number any more.

Thanks.

Over and out.

G.

Photo of Palak.

Alisaalis
10-22-15, 08:09

Wicked Roger
10-23-15, 20:16
Guys I am tormented by private messages.

FYI palak is no longer in Dubai and has got back to Pakistan. I don't have her number any more.

Thanks.

Over and out.

G.What a surprise Gunners that you got a PM. I suppose my surprise is that they had paid up their $20 and got a PM as am sure many had less than 5 posts LOL.

Well as the PG needs P.S. (ie photos) here are a few for you and the others who know me.

And the hey dude / bro men please don't even bother with a PM.

Enjoy.

Bombs
11-12-15, 13:21
I met her at 49 ers last week. She had been here for less than a week. The pic doesn't really do them justice. Laying on the bottom and looking up at those lovely titties bounce as gravity struggled to do it's job was truly a wonder.

Bombs
11-12-15, 13:24
I couldn't attach it to the last report for some reason.

Bombs
11-18-15, 14:03
A week without a pic posted here? I feel like this thread would die if WR didn't keep it lively.

Anyway, I called a contact who happened to busy and she sent me pics of girls to see if I liked any of them. I selected this slim, young Uzbek. Her face is really pretty, but obviously I'm not posting it here.

I'll upload a FR when I have time. Enjoy in the meantime.

Wicked Roger
11-18-15, 19:20
A week without a pic posted here? I feel like this thread would die if WR didn't keep it lively.Bombs, in the old days we had lots o contributions but now we have lots of hey dudes LOL.

The ones here are for you and Joe K, Sylvan, Cons (but he has his BDSM loving Spanish teenager) et al, as I know they like see nice pinays LOL.

UC. As this is the PG we tend to attach a photo when we post here. Wish Jackson would have a PG Chit Chat thread like we do in the Philippines.

Enjoy these pinays (smiley here).

Wicked Roger
11-24-15, 21:03
For Joe K and few others, plus the PG needs to have some activity.

When am back soon will share some extra photos and videos Joe so that you can relax that they are there and not in your clutches LOL.

Beautty Escort
11-25-15, 11:31

Bombs
11-25-15, 21:56
.... the PG needs to have some activity.

When am back soon will share some extra photos and videos Joe so that you can relax that they are there and not in your clutches LOL.It definitely does. I'll help keep it alive and kicking. So, met this Uzbek woman a week ago, but didn't write a full FR. She said she didn't want me to connect her with potential customers. Great BJ without cover and nice curves. I prefer them slimmer, but she had a great attitude and took the the well. If you're an interested senior member, I can point you in the right direction via pm.

Oh, and though she's CIS, the J is actually pronounced like a J, not a why.

Peace.

Wicked Roger
11-30-15, 16:32
Just for the guys who like to see good pinays (good in the sense of ice figure, sexy etc. Not good in moral character as they know me LOL).

Not post for 5 days so thought I best add some excitement.

Newbies and zero posters with no FR of value please don't even think of PM me (assuming you have paid the $20 sub LOL).

ChimeraAlpha
12-02-15, 05:18
Just for the guys who like to see good pinays (good in the sense of ice figure, sexy etc. Not good in moral character as they know me LOL).

Not post for 5 days so thought I best add some excitement.

Newbies and zero posters with no FR of value please don't even think of PM me (assuming you have paid the $20 sub LOL).WR,

I have said this a 100 times but will say again. You know how to torment people both men and women.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

Wicked Roger
12-02-15, 17:59
WR,

I have said this a 100 times but will say again. You know how to torment people both men and women.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.LOL well more torment then! As where I am at the moment this is all I have to remind me of pinays LOL But soon I will more real time pinays again. Life can be tough my friend!

Bizzie
12-08-15, 06:52
I thought someone other than WR should bear the burden of adding photos but I can't post unmolested photos :)
Eager to please and full deep throat (and much more!), from over a year ago.
She was a reluctant pro and has left the industry. I think A2m was not to her liking ;)

Bizzie
12-10-15, 23:30
She may be returning to DXB in a couple of months 'cause financial situation is Ookraeena may not be so good. But I won't be there.

At first reluctant, but then all holes, all the time.

What sweet tits, so firm and responsive. I miss her.

It Travel
12-14-15, 08:01
She may be returning to DXB in a couple of months 'cause financial situation is Ookraeena may not be so good. But I won't be there.

At first reluctant, but then all holes, all the time.

What sweet tits, so firm and responsive. I miss her.Great work mate!

Hope that you CIM properly!

IT.

Bizzie
12-16-15, 06:27
Great work mate!
Hope that you CIM properly!

IT.Since you asked.

It Travel
12-16-15, 07:19
Since you asked.Great shot mate! Hope she got some CIE (Cum In Eye) too. And swallows nutjuice!

Some good shots!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1452-Oral-Sex&p=1112002&viewfull=1#post1112002.

Horny Inga (girl in feeding) is still one of my best works. But I prefer proper photos than videos.

Poor Iriska got a unexpected CIE.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1607-Photo-Gallery&p=448069#post448069.

Hope you enjoy.

IT.

Bizzie
12-16-15, 18:21
Great shot mate! Hope she got some CIE (Cum In Eye) too. And swallows nutjuice!
IT.Cum in eye? Well, you asked for it :)

Bizzie
12-16-15, 18:24
Since I have that folder open, I'll keep posting.

Bizzie
12-18-15, 05:24
IT, it was actually in both eyes. Does that make her 5-holer? Poor girl, great attitude.

Bizzie
12-18-15, 05:27
Kneeling on the floor, pinned against the bed, fully glazed.

Bizzie
12-18-15, 06:17
A few more.

It Travel
12-20-15, 09:56
Kneeling on the floor, pinned against the bed, fully glazed.A real Top work in glazing!

Great!

IT.

Bizzie
12-22-15, 05:50
A very accommodating girl.

Bizzie
12-22-15, 06:00
Did she like hard pounding?

You can almost hear her scream and see her tonsils.

Bizzie
12-23-15, 06:58
She was more than happy to lend a hand for the CG and Reverse CG anal.

Jake993
12-23-15, 07:07
She was more than happy to lend a hand for the CG and Reverse CG anal.OK Bizzie. Now you're just showing off!! Just kidding, excellent photos. Thanks for sharing.

Bizzie
12-23-15, 21:53
OK Bizzie. Now you're just showing off!! Just kidding, excellent photos. Thanks for sharing.Once I put in all that effort, it'll be shame to not share. I am not talking about fucking. I mean the effort to resize and camouflage the pics.

Bizzie
12-24-15, 06:19
Some SP, DP and TP.

Bizzie
12-25-15, 04:53
Pleasure or pain?

Bombs
12-28-15, 20:30
I posted about this AMP in Abu Dhabi a few weeks back. Returned and tried a different Thai and was happy to see these lovely titties (though she's not all that cute). She gave a decent tit / hand job combo. I happily finished by glazing those puppies. 120 for the massage. An extra 1 for hand, but 2 to unleash the tetas. So, 320 for a fantastic massage with some b2 b with awesome melons. Not bad. I'll def return again. I saw some other cuties walking around there this time. Maybe I'll ask for a line up next time.

Peace.

Wolvenvacht
12-28-15, 20:48
120 for the massage. An extra 1 for hand, but 2 to unleash the tetas. So, 320 for a fantastic massage with some b2 b with awesome melons. 120 or 320 of what? Olives, slave girls, camels, peanuts, bags of fragrant herbs, pieces-of-eight?

Ruffeek
12-29-15, 07:31
120 or 320 of what? Olives, slave girls, camels, peanuts, bags of fragrant herbs, pieces-of-eight?Date-pits. Yup, that's the currency in use here in UAE, right Bombs? *wink* *tongue-in-cheek*.

We always make sure we carry bagfuls of date-pits with us when we go AMP-hunting. Also great for developing strong shoulders that we can then use for extended missionary positions.

Throwster
12-29-15, 07:40
120 or 320 of what? Olives, slave girls, camels, peanuts, bags of fragrant herbs, pieces-of-eight?Yes we sometimes also toss in some slave girls on camels. Its just a nice touch.

Joe Karnavic
12-29-15, 12:55
We always make sure we carry bagfuls of date-pits with us when we go AMP-hunting. Also great for developing strong shoulders that we can then use for extended missionary positions.We live in a medieval country and we do not know the western currency yet so we deal in barter system. It can be anything like slave girls, camel, sheep, goat, dates. Olives, falcons, horses. We also trade in AMP girls so L near Sahara mall with excellent CIM skills is traded with big boobed V in Marina. Dubai is really a cattle market so everything goes. !!

Thanks for bringing in some humour Ruffeek and Throwster. Advance Happy new year to all!

Bizzie
12-29-15, 15:10
Here is a slave girl. Very submissive.

Notice the belt? When this belt was in use, both hands were too occupied to take pictures.

Ruffeek
12-29-15, 21:24
We also trade in AMP girls so L near Sahara mall with excellent CIM skills is traded with big boobed V in Marina.And some of us recently traded a vacuum for a fruit! *with a wink and grin in Throwster's direction*.

Happy nude year to all!!

CleanHands
01-02-16, 21:10
Nice work biz!

A few random photos from around the world. All photos are mine except the gorgeous but crazy Angel from Rio.

Now married. I feel sorry for her husband. He will not be able to keep up with her and her bisexual desires!

WR. I couldn't find the photo of the messy glue all over Miss and's face and your sofa. One of my fave photos after 3 hours non-stop fucking.

Got to admit, I happy with my little harem of black beauties in my apartment building.

(including the new spinner with the rack from heaven), and missing my Bengali Girl who is home until mid-Jan.

CH

Wicked Roger
01-03-16, 08:14
Nice work biz!

A few random photos from around the world. All photos are mine except the gorgeous but crazy Angel from Rio.

Now married. I feel sorry for her husband. He will not be able to keep up with her and her bisexual desires!

WR. I couldn't find the photo of the messy glue all over Miss and's face and your sofa. One of my fave photos after 3 hours non-stop fucking.

CHSome nice memories here CH, I will try find the photo and post. Was a fun evening (lewd smiley here).

As this is the PG a few from me. Or course a pinay and very very "dirty" after a glass or 2 of wine, with an excellent rimming technique plus she loves backdoor also (some of us are really unlucky that way to find these girls LOL).

Bizzie
01-04-16, 10:12
Or course a pinay and very very "dirty" after a glass or 2 of wine, with an excellent rimming technique plus she loves backdoor also (some of us are really unlucky that way to find these girls LOL).Nice mammaries indeed but the "dirty" and "backdoor" part is the best. :D:D

Dubai Curious
01-05-16, 08:07
Nice work biz!

Got to admit, I happy with my little harem of black beauties in my apartment building.

(including the new spinner with the rack from heaven), and missing my Bengali Girl who is home until mid-Jan.

CHPlease hide identity of WG please.

Dubai Curious
01-05-16, 08:09
Some nice memories here CH, I will try find the photo and post. Was a fun evening (lewd smiley here).

As this is the PG a few from me. Or course a pinay and very very "dirty" after a glass or 2 of wine, with an excellent rimming technique plus she loves backdoor also (some of us are really unlucky that way to find these girls LOL).WR.

Thanks for photos. Nice ones. Other members need to show up same sense in posting photos though it is an art but can be practiced.

Thanks again WR.

CleanHands
01-05-16, 21:01
Please hide identity of WG please.No probs DC, most "senior members" and Jackson know my identity. My Emirates ID card number is DoctorBigBoy6969.

Oops. You mean the Rio girl's identity? No problems. Posted by a fellow ISG member with her permission.

Now if you will excuse me, Mr. ISG Policeman, I have a medical emergency to an Emirates flight, as Bizzie is having palpitations. (See his in-flight report).

Fuck, now I have to find a photo, just for you. Don't blame me if my ol' pal Bizzie dies of lust in the plane meantime.

All in good fun my friend. You know me, but you don't know me.

Second girl is the tightest little Russkie I've ever been with. Crazy and good in bed. Just like me. .

Fredo24
01-15-16, 13:55
Yes we sometimes also toss in some slave girls on camels. Its just a nice touch.I tend to shy away from camels on slave girls though. That is just too much.

Bizzie
01-28-16, 06:11
Fuck, now I have to find a photo, just for you. Don't blame me if my ol' pal Bizzie dies of lust in the plane meantime.
.Well, I didn't score that Emirates flight attendant but rather overpaid for this one from Regal.
From one of the Stans but does that really ever make any difference? Not really.

Alex7J
01-28-16, 08:50
Well, I didn't score that Emirates flight attendant but rather overpaid for this one from Regal.
From one of the Stans but does that really ever make any difference? Not really.She seems to be a fun loving babe:

Bizzie are you in winchester hotel apartments: LOL.

We are neighbors: Hop over for a drink:

Bizzie
01-30-16, 00:17
She seems to be a fun loving babe:
Bizzie are you in winchester hotel apartments: LOL.
We are neighbors: Hop over for a drink:No back home. Will return soon for a few days.

Bizzie
01-31-16, 07:11
Here are a few more of a Stani. The BBBJ was not good, she was gagging and wanted a condom on.

Bizzie
02-01-16, 06:21
Yasmin is some kind of doctor back home and was starting to talk about her life but after denied BBBJ, I was not interested.

I just revenge fucked her for 45 minutes in every position.

She had the best shape legs / ass that I could see at Regal but the service just average.

Bizzie
02-21-16, 21:06
This pic gallery is begging for Wicked Roger's pinay porn.

(if not, then it'll have to be my dick pics :) )

Bizzie
02-21-16, 21:51
You can find plenty in Dubai "without" asking someone to hold your hand.

Premiere at Hyatt from last year (yes, at Premiere rates).

From one of the Stans. She also spoke some Persian / Farsi, she's mix Iranian and central Asian.

These pics are post-shagging, on the way out.

Bizzie
02-22-16, 22:40
CIS / Persian with good service. BBBJ was OK, Kissing was better, but she started riding me bareback.

The mind sort of goes numb for a while but I came to my senses and pulled out to put on a cover.

Bizzie
02-22-16, 22:41
A few more.

Aaaryan21
02-23-16, 19:00
So here is my first FR. A rather unexpected one.

Was hanging out in the Nelsons Bar at the Media Rotana when I saw this this blonde girl. Got close to her table and casually started a conversation.

Came to know that she's from Dallas Tx and a tourist visiting Dubai for a few days. So bought her a drink and started talking about Dubai in general.

She was very friendly and after a couple of drinks, took a chance asking her if she would like to spend some time chatting in my room. Not really expected her to join me in the room. However luck was in my favor that night.

Back in the room we got comfortable and soon were touching each other with nice DFK. Not long for the clothes to disappear and we were on the bed.

25 years old She had nice boobs and a super ass, Good oral skills and ended up having a really good night with 2 pops and 3 orgasms. DATY, 69, Doggy. Really good for my first experience.

Unfortunately she is leaving back for the US in a couple of days. Hope to catch up with her for one more evening of fun before she flies back. Below are some pics of hers.

Love Tactics
02-23-16, 19:18
A few more.Love your attempt at Photoshop LOL.

Want More
02-24-16, 03:50
Not long for the clothes to disappear and we were on the bed.
Sounds like a great freebie with little work! Well Done. You have good game there! These ones are the best but they are unfortunately quite rare.

Alex7J
02-24-16, 15:58

Was hanging out in the Nelsons Bar at the Media Rotana when I saw this this blonde girl. Got close to her table and casually started a conversation.

Came to know that she's from Dallas Tx and a tourist visiting Dubai for a few days. So bought her a drink and started talking about Dubai in general.

She was very friendly and after a couple of drinks, took a chance asking her if she would like to spend some time chatting in my room. Not really expected her to join me in the room. However luck was in my favor that night.

Back in the room we got comfortable and soon were touching each other with nice DFK. Not long for the clothes to disappear and we were on the bed.

25 years old She had nice boobs and a super ass, Good oral skills and ended up having a really good night with 2 pops and 3 orgasms. DATY, 69, Doggy. Really good for my first experience.

Unfortunately she is leaving back for the US in a couple of days. Hope to catch up with her for one more evening of fun before she flies back. Below are some pics of hers.Man you struck gold: That's the benefit of staying in good hotels with in house bars.

I fucked almost a same chick last night: Georgian: Blonde: Thick ass: Nice tits: 2 kids: Very good sex: But I paid 1.5 k and you laid for free.

I am jealous man: Super jealous. Guys which other bars are nice: need to explore them more often.

Cheers.

Sctiti
02-29-16, 22:41
Two years ago met up with Angel at Novotel WTC.

Sctiti
02-29-16, 22:46
Enjoyed Mimi at the Shangri La.

Very good in bed and gave a terrific BBBJ.

Sctiti
02-29-16, 23:00
All thanks to Wicked Roger, last October I was able to connect with Kaye.

She was a little bit on the heavier side.

But she carried herself very well and was ferocious in bed.

Thank you Roger.

Wicked Roger
03-06-16, 17:51
Gents,

A favorite of mine is visiting soon (subject to visa)- this month. And she was wondering if anyone would like to give her a tour of Dubai. Excellent rimmer also LOL.

PM me but NO managers. Some trusted fried have already messaged me other ways.

Not a bar girl just regular girl who has a job and known me some time.

Praj4
03-09-16, 16:35
These pics support the FRs filed elsewhere. The last on Iranian, with taller frame while first 5 pics belong a very petite Moldavian!

Bizzie
03-10-16, 04:01
These pics support the FRs filed elsewhere. The last on Iranian, with taller frame while first 5 pics belong a very petite Moldavian!Hmmm, Iranian's name is Victoria??

Alex7J
03-10-16, 08:42
Hmmm, Iranian's name is Victoria??You know everything Bizz: Evey lady in DXB has a real name and then a DXB name. These Irani whose picked he has put up is form the famous Iranian mamasan who adverts online has a base in Gloria hotel and capitol hotel by the name Persian escorts DXB.

BTW I have found this amazing place with Iranian chicks at the cheapest possible price in DXB at the most awkward time. Crazy me.

Cheers.

Ruffeek
03-23-16, 13:34
Early evening on Sunday, while in Abu Dhabi. FS for AED 300.00. She sent me these images later via WhatsApp. Full report in Abu Dhabi thread.

Sorry: No nudes. But the food might turn some people on.

Ruff.

Alex7J
04-11-16, 10:52
This one I had in my hotel and then in her car and then again in the hotel. She is one helluva fuck. I don't click pictures she sends me all this on watsapp and makes me horny all day. The best part is I've learned to add photos and ladies keep on sending me pics all day. FR is in the BKK forum: just wanted to spice the DXB forum. If possible Admin kindly start a video forum also for Dubai: I'm going to turn the heat now. Each and every lay in DXB will have to go through the mandatory photo session with clothes: Lingerie: Naked: and then last but not the least while having sex.

Alex7J
04-11-16, 10:56
This Thai babe has a capacity to fuck: Robin fucked her at night then at breakfast, then I had her at brunch then robin at lunch and then I had her at tea and she didn't say no. In fact she was ready for early dinner but we had two babe's waiting.

Then I had her anally two days ago she is one crazy fuck after 3 beers.

Golfer12
04-12-16, 18:58
Met her on social network. She is from one of the Stans- 5/6 in looks etc but 9 in GFE and with excellent BBBJ.

Alex7J
04-14-16, 06:01
Am supposed to post in BKK forum, but I think my buddies in DXB Miss Colombian pussy too much. She was with me for last 2 days and nights is bi we had a threesome and wants to party with me in Phuket all for free. Sometimes even I wonder when you hit a jackpot. One of the finest asses I have drilled we had sex in the jacuzzi with her best friend sleeping right next to her and then pure beautiful love making. Drilled the Latino ass later. Man she sucks as if it is life support for her. Will post FR soon when the hangover is over. Till then stay hard stay horny.

RBond007
04-20-16, 07:29
Here are some pics of my Persian delight that I had this Sunday night.

Uncle Volodya
04-21-16, 09:34
This Thai babe has a capacity to fuck: Robin fucked her at night then at breakfast, then I had her at brunch then robin at lunch and then I had her at tea and she didn't say no. In fact she was ready for early dinner but we had two babe's waiting.

Then I had her anally two days ago she is one crazy fuck after 3 beers.I've been following your report on the BKK thread and am an avid fan (as you know).

I finally but 2+2 together and figured out that you were referring to this thread (and not another forum) when you said you posted pix in the BBX thread.

Nicely done. This girl is super sexy. Any chance of sharing her contact info? I'd be very grateful if you PM'd me. I will be in BKK in a couple of weeks.

Alex7J
04-22-16, 10:10
I've been following your report on the BKK thread and am an avid fan (as you know).

I finally but 2+2 together and figured out that you were referring to this thread (and not another forum) when you said you posted pix in the BBX thread.

Nicely done. This girl is super sexy. Any chance of sharing her contact info? I'd be very grateful if you PM'd me. I will be in BKK in a couple of weeks.No problem at all Unlce V it is my pleasure if I can be of any assistance to you. Just PM me a Hi as I don't know how to use a PM and I shall reply all her contact details in the same PM.

Cheers.

Alex7J
05-18-16, 03:45
These chick's want to visit Dubai for some extra income.

No problem at all I said: Most welcome.

Wicked Roger
06-07-16, 20:27
Been very quiet here so this contribution is for my good friends who love to see quality pinay. Very naughty, what she did with the lube bottle was very interesting as you can see. Always pays to be accessorized gents.

Dubai Curious
06-14-16, 21:03
Been very quiet here so this contribution is for my good friends who love to see quality pinay. Very naughty, what she did with the lube bottle was very interesting as you can see. Always pays to be accessorized gents.As Always Nice photographs.

Dubai Curious
06-17-16, 15:10
Rendezvous within the www lead me to this philipina.

All most last six month we have had a word or two over chatline.

Finally the chat lead us to be in bed confirming she needs money for family and blah blah. A bit plump, small sized babe gave a good girl friend experience over one hour drive. I was just trying to ascertain if the facts are facts. The decent drive started after her evening shift ended at midnight. Reached my apartment at 1 am to know that adjacent flat's luggage was being shifted and due to month we are all in it was night time for peckers and movers. I had to say sorry we can not go my appartment tonight. But I need money, she demanded in a very low voice and I said no an issue for money. Than she asked please lend me I will pay back. Opened the purse and gave her what I had agreed. Money gone, opportunity gone and time wasted. As everyone makes I made a mistake too.

To my surprize I received her sms next day! After a week she finally was at bedside last night. The story continues though she is bit plump at tummy with tiny breasts she received a good massage from me which I am good at. Fresh after massage fragrant DATY was treat to my tarting toungue and it had no reason to say no. Her throbing subsided and she fall on my chest to sleep for few hours with discovering my morning wood.

Good to go however not the best as I rate she is in comfortable zone to play with like any philipina.

Alex7J
06-17-16, 23:35
Rendezvous within the www lead me to this philipina.

All most last six month we have had a word or two over chatline.

Finally the chat lead us to be in bed confirming she needs money for family and blah blah. A bit plump, small sized babe gave a good girl friend experience over one hour drive. I was just trying to ascertain if the facts are facts. The decent drive started after her evening shift ended at midnight. Reached my apartment at 1 am to know that adjacent flat's luggage was being shifted and due to month we are all in it was night time for peckers and movers. I had to say sorry we can not go my appartment tonight. But I need money, she demanded in a very low voice and I said no an issue for money.DC,

My man you write so brilliantly, one of the shortest FRs I have read but its so precise and perfect. My humble request to you MR Moderator start writing more you are one of the rare jewels of this forum and these skills will only get better the more you perform them, if you don't indulge in sex for long you will forget and if you don't write for long you will forget.

Just pulling your leg boss do write dude and lets all catch up for a session of drinks and chat like women do hehahahah with Joe, snow, we have to pull WM for this British pussy he is drilling and this another guy samch he is a master fucker but does not write much and everybody else who wants to join at my home when I am back next time in DXB. Will be fun talking about women and pussy and DXB.

Cheers man:

Dubai Curious
06-21-16, 21:08
DC,

My man you write so brilliantly, one of the shortest FRs I have read but its so precise and perfect. My humble request to you MR Moderator start writing more you are one of the rare jewels of this forum and these skills will only get better the more you perform them, if you don't indulge in sex for long you will forget and if you don't write for long you will forget.

Just pulling your leg boss do write dude and lets all catch up for a session of drinks and chat like women do hehahahah with Joe, snow, we have to pull WM for this British pussy he is drilling and this another guy samch he is a master fucker but does not write much and everybody else who wants to join at my home when I am back next time in DXB. Will be fun talking about women and pussy and DXB.

Cheers man:Glad to read your pen Alex. I agree to your statement that if you do not write you forget. However sex is natural ability given to Men and we are always eager will never forget to screw even if steel turns to rubber. Will write more as your comments titilate my pen just like women my penis!

Thanks for being here as always in matter of FFFF. Female, Fraternity, Friendship and Fuck.

DC.

Alex7J
06-22-16, 04:51
Glad to read your pen Alex. I agree to your statement that if you do not write you forget. However sex is natural ability given to Men and we are always eager will never forget to screw even if steel turns to rubber. Will write more as your comments titilate my pen just like women my penis!

Thanks for being here as always in matter of FFFF. Female, Fraternity, Friendship and Fuck.

DC.Dc hop over to DXB or if you are in DXB then bur Dubai for a drink, will sit and share some stupid stories about DXB . You are veteran we are just newbies trying to do stupid things. Its time I want to learn the real picture about free pickups in DXB there is so much pussy available everywhere. I think paid has to be only for those who are on a short stint when you want live here for a year or two on a extended stay then no need to pay for pussy: yes you will pay for shopping dinners drinks and bla bla bla but not for pussy and it will be a change. Who can leave the cool atmosphere of hot pussy in Moscow, Mirchi, Premiere, Hues, Abjaar, York, Panorama. These are all good for once in a while to change the game but Dubai has a lot to offer I mean and I want learn from you mate.

Cheers.

IAintSpecial
07-04-16, 23:53
I did this girl before she went home for Ramadan. She might be back after EID. Wild in bed and great performer. Body is not the tightest but she makes up for that with performance. I will repeat when she comes back to Dubai later this month.

IAintSpecial
07-05-16, 00:22
This one is a regular of mine. She does it all CIM BBJ, tit fuck but no anal. She is very tall and super horny girl provided you know how to get her going. I have a feeling she could be cold or mechanical if she is not into you. But I guess same is true for most girls.

IAintSpecial
07-05-16, 00:52
Check out my report in Abu Dhabi thread.

BlackCitizen
07-06-16, 09:38
This one is a regular of mine. She does it all CIM BBJ, tit fuck but no anal. She is very tall and super horny girl provided you know how to get her going. I have a feeling she could be cold or mechanical if she is not into you. But I guess same is true for most girls.Oh boy chat a catch. Oui re thé munies on datte. Enjoy.

Jimmy K II
07-07-16, 13:34
I did this girl before she went home for Ramadan. She might be back after EID. Wild in bed and great performer. Body is not the tightest but she makes up for that with performance. I will repeat when she comes back to Dubai later this month.At IaintSpecial: thanks for sharing the pics of your russian cutie.

Looks great for me, hopefully she will be available when I might be back to DXB in October / November (and if you share her digits with me of course.).

Jimmy K II
07-07-16, 13:35
This one is a regular of mine. She does it all CIM BBJ, tit fuck but no anal. She is very tall and super horny girl provided you know how to get her going. I have a feeling she could be cold or mechanical if she is not into you. But I guess same is true for most girls.Wow!

What a body. Enough playground for father's boy.

Thanks for sharing her pics!

IndiMumbaiGuy
07-21-16, 15:20
These chick's want to visit Dubai for some extra income.

No problem at all I said: Most welcome.Hey Buddy.

Are these girls in Dubai or they want to come in?

Cheers.

ImRanlhr32
08-05-16, 21:40
No probs DC, most "senior members" and Jackson know my identity. My Emirates ID card number is DoctorBigBoy6969.

Oops. You mean the Rio girl's identity? No problems. Posted by a fellow ISG member with her permission.

Now if you will excuse me, Mr. ISG Policeman, I have a medical emergency to an Emirates flight, as Bizzie is having palpitations. (See his in-flight report).

All in good fun my friend. You know me, but you don't know me.

Second girl is the tightest little Russkie I've ever been with. Crazy and good in bed. Just like me..Can I have any contact or where to go for fuck Russian. I am in Dubai for a day trip.

Anil Fedrik
08-06-16, 10:02
Can I have any contact or where to go for fuck Russian. I am in Dubai for a day trip.All I can say is RTFF.

Maringos
08-16-16, 09:50
This one is a regular of mine. She does it all CIM BBJ, tit fuck but no anal. She is very tall and super horny girl provided you know how to get her going. I have a feeling she could be cold or mechanical if she is not into you. But I guess same is true for most girls.Hi,

Can you PM me her contact please?

Thanks.

Wicked Roger
08-18-16, 00:40
This is the PG and wish Jackson would create a Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread as other countries have. So all the silly comments sans photos can go there.

ImRanhir32 - you have 4 FRs all are questions. Go RTFF or something as too many managers on the UAE board now. That FR resembles those on the Indian PG where there are lots of banners (go see if you can spare the time LOL).

As the PG here are some of a pinay 3 holes (uses a butt plug and a large lube bottle after the plug for everyone's enjoyment).

Member #4444
08-19-16, 17:37
This is a hot Ethiopian with a solid big ass I met from York. Damage was 600 for 30 min at her apartment.

Member #4444
08-19-16, 17:57
Big fat ass Ana on MR. Damage 1200 for 1 hour. FR in Dubai reports.

SedanDevil
08-22-16, 03:42
A MilFilipina I hook up with once in a while.

A 1975 model with less than 10,000 km on the odometer. No rust and the suspension and undercarriage are in great condition. The engine can still rev up to the red line with no problems.

She is a regular girl I found on Tinder.

Chuday
08-27-16, 03:46
Good find SD. BTW, I thought Tinder was blocked in Dubai.

A MilFilipina I hook up with once in a while.
She is a regular girl I found on Tinder.

Member #4444
09-04-16, 21:10
This was 1500 LT from Premiere. Was worth every penny. Enjoy!

SedanDevil
09-15-16, 06:57
The Tourist is a regular girl that used to live in Abu Dhabi.

Now she comes and goes depending on her job.

After an amazing visit in August she was willing to let me take some photos, that I "deleted" to my secure storage.

Now after some editing, they are ready for display.

She is just over 30 years old and has a child. The father is some douche bag in Al Ain, that won't acknowledge her or the child. Which is good news for me.

During a visit to the Philippines, several years ago, she was knocked off her motorbike and suffered a head injury that put her in a coma for a period of time. I mention this as it changed her personality. According to the Tourist and her female friends, before the collision (I had not met her then) she didn't really enjoy sex and had little interest in sucking dick. After the accident she is always DTF and loves sucking dick and really loves it when you come in her mouth. She also loves to smell the dick and balls, even if they haven't been washed since your morning shower.

After a very small amount of coaxing, she tried anal. After the first couple of times, she actually asks for it or will pull my dick out of her pussy and shove up her ass. Once I heard her chatting with her friends and they asked if the white guy had tried anal, as all of us eventually try to put it into some Filipina's ass. The Tourist said yes. Her friends asked if she liked it. Her reply was that it was a feeling impossible to describe, but felt like heaven. Lastly, she has grandpa issues and likes older, fatter, balding men. Of which I am the poster grandpa for. Haha.

Again as this is a regular girl that I have spent over two years getting to know I am not sharing her contact info.

SedanDevil
09-15-16, 07:08
Some closes ups, for scientific research purposes.

Ruffeek
12-05-16, 18:55
Full report in this post in the Dubai Reports thread.

Ruff.

Ruffeek
12-05-16, 18:56

Ruff.

Ruffeek
12-05-16, 18:57

Ruff.

Man InLove 1
02-11-17, 08:32
Pics of the viet rendezvous this weekend.

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:38
Report on Abu Dhabi thread.

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:38

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:40

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:40

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:41

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:42

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:43

Gen X Baer
02-13-17, 07:43

IAintSpecial
02-13-17, 11:35
To all the guys spending thousands on girls please note that this is what 400 can buy you in Dubai if you spend time to look. People in dubai will look at this in shock but you can get way better than her for an hour for half the price in Europe now.

Poonhound69
04-01-17, 07:28
Many times there is no relationship between what you pay and what you get.

Sharing is caring. CFNM 3 way, be, 20, no kids in blue. And P 23,1 kid, in leopardskin.

Here P is interrupting P's sloppy BJ to get in on the action.

this is what 400 can buy you in Dubai if you spend time to look. People in dubai will look at this in shock but .

Poonhound69
04-01-17, 07:33
I've had P several times before but this is the first time with be.

Many times there is no relationship between what you pay and what you get.

Sharing is caring. CFNM 3 way, be, 20, no kids in blue. And P 23,1 kid, in leopardskin.

Here P is interrupting P's sloppy BJ to get in on the action.

Poonhound69
04-01-17, 07:36
I've had P several times before but this is the first time with be.No need to take turns ladies. There is enough to go around.

Poonhound69
04-01-17, 07:41
No need to take turns ladies. There is enough to go around.Novelty wins. Be goes first. P is laughing at what a * I am.

I waited a couple months after these two went back for good so there are no repercussions for them. There is no shortage of women though so get posting.

I'm sure lots of people are taking pics and video.

Flyte137
04-01-17, 11:39
One of the best ass pounded in Dubai. Picked her from Moscow.

AmRev2017
05-11-17, 12:12
To all the guys spending thousands on girls please note that this is what 400 can buy you in Dubai if you spend time to look. People in dubai will look at this in shock but you can get way better than her for an hour for half the price in Europe now.I agree, with a little scouting one can find a good bargain, particularly with Viets. They look gorgeous and give good service.

Poonhound69
06-03-17, 23:22
Sweet dreams.

Gen X Baer
06-05-17, 09:09
Doggy play and when I noticed her Eye of Sauron!

Gen X Baer
06-05-17, 09:09
For the hobbits and elves (I hate the dwarves)!

Gen X Baer
06-05-17, 09:10
I like chimichangas. She didn't have them. So played with the nips instead.

Wicked Roger
06-13-17, 16:03
PH and Joe K were lucky mongers but for others was hard to find the time. As she is now elsewhere in the world he is a picture of her minus the face. She thanks the guys who saw and helped as was not a great place to be but you never know maybe back one day.

Enjoy as the PG here is a bit quiet recently.

RaulGc
06-13-17, 18:00
Oh damnnnnn. Missed her by just a day.

Gen X Baer
06-13-17, 19:16
PH and Joe K were lucky mongers but for others was hard to find the time. As she is now elsewhere in the world he is a picture of her minus the face. She thanks the guys who saw and helped as was not a great place to be but you never know maybe back one day.

Enjoy as the PG here is a bit quiet recently.Just. Sad. Hope she moved on with a decent amount nonetheless and good memories.

Joe Karnavic
06-14-17, 05:13
Just. Sad. Hope she moved on with a decent amount nonetheless and good memories.Yes she was very happy for sponsoring her one way flight and some pocket money. She texted and thanked as soon as she landed. She is one of the WR's specially trained girl and terrific in bed. Sad that due to shortage of time many missed out on her. Thanks WR for sending such delights.

AmRev2017
06-17-17, 11:49
My experience with this cute Viet last week in Marina.

Little Miss T.

Sandy1984
06-19-17, 19:07
Damn she's hot man! Lucky you. Any tips for the unsullied?

My experience with this cute Viet last week in Marina.

Little Miss T.

Chaamp
07-08-17, 11:40
My Ukrainian experience yesterday. I have posted the report on the other forum.

AmRev2017
07-30-17, 18:57
Few pics of my experience with Linda from MR. Things got a bit hot and nasty, but she didn't mind at all. Good attitude.

Member #4752
08-29-17, 04:02
To all the guys spending thousands on girls please note that this is what 400 can buy you in Dubai if you spend time to look. People in dubai will look at this in shock but you can get way better than her for an hour for half the price in Europe now.Met miss A last month.

Yes same as pictures. Place wasn't very clean and there was a "big brother" waiting outside. Everything mechanical and no excitement. WIR? Not really.

CoolJo
08-29-17, 17:46
My Ukrainian experience yesterday. I have posted the report on the other forum.Hello,

I am new here, how can I find her or like her?

AmRev2017
08-29-17, 20:12
Met miss A last month.

Yes same as pictures. Place wasn't very clean and there was a "big brother" waiting outside. Everything mechanical and no excitement. WIR? Not really.That's a hopeless girl.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=2061207#post2061207.

SamiHeart143
09-06-17, 17:40
FR in Abu Dhabi Thread.

Golfer12
09-18-17, 04:41
See FR in Dubai reports section.

AmRev2017
09-30-17, 22:29
Details in Dubai Reports.

Poonhound69
10-11-17, 17:02
Lets liven things up.

Anyone guess why I chose to dance with her?

Poonhound69
10-11-17, 17:04
A bit of an optifuck as the boob job was recent, and she didn't want me to fuck her tits off.

Who wants me to take the shorts off?

Lets liven things up.

Anyone guess why I chose to dance with her?

Bizzie
10-14-17, 04:45
Here is my contribution. I need to find the software to edit the other pics before posting.

Sima11
10-26-17, 13:42

Bizzie
12-04-17, 04:38
Here is my contribution. I need to find the software to edit the other pics before posting.Nice firm boobies, coming in for a treat. Slow mo video is great.

Jake993
12-04-17, 11:15
Nice firm boobies, coming in for a treat. Slow mo video is great.Ukrainian? Polish?

Bizzie
12-05-17, 04:45
Ukrainian? Polish?I think romanian / ukranian hybrid.

But this re-post one is for you :)

You must post some photos of her from Rio.

Want More
12-05-17, 19:27
I think romanian / ukranian hybrid.

You must post some photos of her from Rio.These Latin women are really hot. This is one part of the world which is severely underrepresented in Dubai. LOL!

Jake993
12-06-17, 10:02
I think romanian / ukranian hybrid.

You must post some photos of her from Rio.Sigh. Grace Kelly. I wonder what ever happened to that little Minx.

AmRev2017
12-11-17, 20:19
Ms. L. Simple and fun.

DickInABox310
12-28-17, 22:56
Stayed at York hotel for one night and hit the club in the lobby, plenty of girls from all over just like before, saw girls from a decade ago still working, around 9 I took a Chinese girl to her place close by and got a nice massage and a good doggie and CIM all for 250 DHS, headed back to the hotel I showered and hit the roof top cafe which had a skinny girl from Ethiopia sitting by her self, asked to sit with her and chatted for an hour over some hooka, at 2:30 am went back to her room no BJ started doggie and rode her every which way in a 10 foot by 4 foot room with a fridge and TV, my closet is bigger than that room, Came twice and left paying 300 DHS. Dubai is real hunting, find the right girl and don't be in a hurry.

Bizzie
12-31-17, 16:18
Its my impression that if you are looking for Paki pussy, at least some indian girls or madams are all too happy to say that they are paki to get your business.

This one is really Paki but in the end, it hardly matters.

This cutie is new to the game, very amateur, but somewhat nervous and sweet.

Not a dick swallower but tried to please with average bbj.

Service? A lot to learn!

Company? Good enough!

I would love the pleasure of training her for the New year, sadly, its not to be.

Dubai Curious
12-31-17, 21:40
Hi Bizzie.

Nice face and cute one too. Going out to others or you have exclusive rights?

My PMs working.

Happy New Year.

DC.

Its my impression that if you are looking for Paki pussy, at least some indian girls or madams are all too happy to say that they are paki to get your business.

Service? A lot to learn!

Company? Good enough!

I would love the pleasure of training her for the New year, sadly, its not to be.

Bizzie
01-02-18, 22:21
Hi Bizzie.

Nice face and cute one too. Going out to others or you have exclusive rights?

My PMs working.

Happy New Year.

DC.Not exclusive. Just haven't been able to reach her. Someone else answered her number.

Poonhound69
01-03-18, 06:41
.I was under the impression that pakis and banglas far more often pretend to be Indian than the other way around.

CreateNinnov8
01-03-18, 07:51
She is cute. Would love to ride her.

Can you share contact? PM is available.

Service? A lot to learn!

Company? Good enough!

Eric T
01-03-18, 10:21
I was under the impression that pakis and banglas far more often pretend to be Indian than the other way around.Usually yes because of the demographics; But all desis (indopak) adjust nationalities after reading the customer's desire for a particular flag just like most CIS will tell you theyre Russian since that's the majority market's demand.

Wicked Roger
01-03-18, 14:01
She is cute. Would love to ride her.

Can you share contact? PM is available.CN this is the photo gallery so please post a picture from India as that is where your other 13 posts come from. Mainly asking the same question as you do here (digits).

Now you can say Eric T, Bizzie and PoonH are not posting photos but they have done many in the past and we forget their small indiscretions.

You have posted no photos but asked lots of questions wanting digits so assuming you have got the info and digits required give us a sample of what you have tasted.

Here is two from me. The gents on this thread know this is two of my fav pinays, can we see one of ours please.

CreateNinnov8
01-03-18, 15:29
Tried a few of chicks in Mumbai & Delhi in last few days as had travel. Here in India girls don't allow to click these types of pics.

Yet see the birds I tasted.

Pic 1: Mumbai. Great GFE, small boobs, 7 K for 2 shots outcall to a hotel (famous flower name close to airport).

Looks: she looks 7/10 of the picture.

WIR: Yes.

Pic 2: Delhi. Okays GFE, mid size boobs, 9 K for 2 shot agreed. Outcall to a hotel (near CP). I feel cheated as she do CIM and has also agreed for 2 shots but gave only 1 and her BF kept interrupting as was calling her during my act.

Looks 6/10 of the pciture.

WIR: No.

Pic 3: Delhi. Super cool girl, will definitely repeat. Great small breast (my favorite) , 10 K for full night. Outcall to a hotel (near CP). CIM no hurry of time.

Looks 8/10 of the picture.

Am mongering in Delhi next week again and have plans to travel to DBX end of Jan.

If you need I can share the digits of the SP of both places.

I have been a bit greedy since I got the membership recently as have been reading the forum for a while. Sorry about it.

Will take care.

CN this is the photo gallery so please post a picture from India as that is where your other 13 posts come from. Mainly asking the same question as you do here (digits).

Now you can say Eric T, Bizzie and PoonH are not posting photos but they have done many in the past and we forget their small indiscretions.

You have posted no photos but asked lots of questions wanting digits so assuming you have got the info and digits required give us a sample of what you have tasted.

Here is two from me. The gents on this thread know this is two of my fav pinays, can we see one of ours please.

Bizzie
01-08-18, 22:51
Not exclusive. Just haven't been able to reach her. Someone else answered her number.For those who PMd me, I asked her if I could share her number with some friends.

Despite the fact that she mentioned to me that she doesn't have very many clients, she said, no.

You figure it out their convoluted brains!

Also looks like, that WhatsApp may be shared by other girl (s)??

Chacal60
01-08-18, 23:14
Curious if this is the 7th Heaven Linda from MR. I have her on line for my visit next week.

Ms. L. Simple and fun.

Few pics of my experience with Linda from MR. Things got a bit hot and nasty, but she didn't mind at all. Good attitude.

Sam Suffit
01-23-18, 14:46
CN this is the photo gallery so please post a picture from India as that is where your other 13 posts come from. Mainly asking the same question as you do here (digits).

Here is two from me. The gents on this thread know this is two of my fav pinays, can we see one of ours please.My god they are splendid WR. I wish I can find such beauties. I guess I have to try harder and harder.

Wicked Roger
01-24-18, 04:20
My god they are splendid WR. I wish I can find such beauties. I guess I have to try harder and harder.The one of the left really wants a long term relationship but is now in Manila. The other married a Finnish guy and has had kids. She was a star as took her into Seaview and she was the best looker there by far (not me saying ask Maxim from KSA as he met us there).

As PG a couple more of the girl looking for a LT relationship plus the other one (sitting sit). If anyone likes to see the one looking for LT PM me.

Bizzie
01-24-18, 06:49
Teasing me.

Quagmire1974
01-24-18, 07:07
Teasing me.Be sure you clear your inbox. I sense a disturbance in the Force, a disturbance caused by a flood of private messages written by guys in India asking "Can you give me her digits?" and "Will you give me her contact info?" You know, the usual stuff that happens in this, and other, UAE forums, LOL.

CreateNinnov8
01-24-18, 10:23
Wow. What a girl!

Teasing me.

Member #4551
01-24-18, 20:08
Miss L 38 DD. FR in Dubai reports section.

P.S. Looks like I wasn't too bright with the photos. My excuse is that she was getting dressed at the time.

Want More
01-25-18, 04:03
Miss L 38 DD. FR in Dubai reports section.

Love the size of those puppies!!

Bizzie
01-25-18, 06:56
Some screen shots are fuzzy.

Bizzie
01-25-18, 06:58
Coming in, hot and wet.

Bizzie
01-27-18, 03:05
Why won't it upload a GIF file here?

Bizzie
01-28-18, 05:57
Tongue lashing. I totally deserved it.

Ray01
01-30-18, 15:15
Just an observation which the senior punters an con confirm.

Picture 1 and 2 are not Indian women. May be Thai or Filipino. So don't pass them off as Indian women.

Picture 2 may be an indian / bangla or Pakistani but the pic was certainly not taken in Dubai. Just look at the surrounding and the cheap dilapidated structure.

The things people will do just to try to impress.

Tried a few of chicks in Mumbai & Delhi in last few days as had travel. Here in India girls don't allow to click these types of pics.

Yet see the birds I tasted.

Pic 1: Mumbai. Great GFE, small boobs, 7 K for 2 shots outcall to a hotel (famous flower name close to airport).

Looks: she looks 7/10 of the picture.

WIR: Yes.

Pic 2: Delhi. Okays GFE, mid size boobs, 9 K for 2 shot agreed. Outcall to a hotel (near CP). I feel cheated as she do CIM and has also agreed for 2 shots but gave only 1 and her BF kept interrupting as was calling her during my act.

Looks 6/10 of the pciture.

WIR: No.

Pic 3: Delhi. Super cool girl, will definitely repeat. Great small breast (my favorite) , 10 K for full night. Outcall to a hotel (near CP). CIM no hurry of time.

Looks 8/10 of the picture.

Am mongering in Delhi next week again and have plans to travel to DBX end of Jan.

If you need I can share the digits of the SP of both places.

I have been a bit greedy since I got the membership recently as have been reading the forum for a while. Sorry about it.

Will take care.

Muttley81
01-30-18, 16:40
Just an observation which the senior punters an con confirm.

Picture 1 and 2 are not Indian women. May be Thai or Filipino. So don't pass them off as Indian women.

Picture 2 may be an indian / bangla or Pakistani but the pic was certainly not taken in Dubai. Just look at the surrounding and the cheap dilapidated structure.

The things people will do just to try to impress.Serious question, do you think all escorts in India are Indian? While I'm not defending the poster you are seeking to criticise (or maybe make fun of), I'm not sure exactly what you're criticising about the pictures he shared. Girl in attached image was in Dubai, she's not Emirati! When I've been to India I haven't only been approached by Indians.

Wicked Roger
01-31-18, 01:37
Serious question, do you think all escorts in India are Indian? While I'm not defending the poster you are seeking to criticise (or maybe make fun of), I'm not sure exactly what you're criticising about the pictures he shared. Girl in attached image was in Dubai, she's not Emirati! When I've been to India I haven't only been approached by Indians.What Muttley says is the picture are fake and Ray is trying to gain credence by posting girls he has never seen and got from the internet. Maybe Tineye can help spot where etc but they are not Indian and not Dubai as Ray does not FR etc as I pointed out in another thread.

These are Filipina I can vouch for LOL.

CreateNinnov8
01-31-18, 12:04
Hey Ray,

I never said I had these chicks in Dubai. Sorry but read my conversation again! I never talked about their country of origin! Yet all of them are Indian for sure.

What Muttley says is the picture are fake and Ray is trying to gain credence by posting girls he has never seen and got from the internet. Maybe Tineye can help spot where etc but they are not Indian and not Dubai as Ray does not FR etc as I pointed out in another thread.

These are Filipina I can vouch for LOL.