PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Mad Hatter
02-01-18, 08:23
Just an observation which the senior punters an con confirm.

Picture 1 and 2 are not Indian women. May be Thai or Filipino. So don't pass them off as Indian women.

Picture 2 may be an indian / bangla or Pakistani but the pic was certainly not taken in Dubai. Just look at the surrounding and the cheap dilapidated structure.

The things people will do just to try to impress.If you ever travel to North India, you will find that Indian girls come in various colours and features. And the first 2 are definitely North Indian girls.

You also need to re-read OP's post. He never claimed these girls were in Dubai. He said these were girls he met in India.

Bizzie
02-02-18, 02:42
Just an observation which the senior punters an con confirm.

Picture 1 and 2 are not Indian women. May be Thai or Filipino. So don't pass them off as Indian women.

Picture 2 may be an indian / bangla or Pakistani but the pic was certainly not taken in Dubai. Just look at the surrounding and the cheap dilapidated structure.

The things people will do just to try to impress.Wrong. Pic 1 and 2 are neither Thai nor Filipino. Some Indian / Paki do look that way. See my post / pics from last months.

Pic 3 is more likely Asian origin, not indian.

Whether the post makes fake claims is different issue.

I don't care since that the ENTIRE indian forum full of fake pics and fake claims.

Bizzie
02-02-18, 05:27
I still can't upload any GIFs, so....
Slurrrrrpppy.

Bizzie
02-03-18, 06:53
Memorable BJ but is it memorable to me because I have pics??

I am thinking too much.:)
Why are these pics posting out of order??

Bizzie
02-04-18, 05:33
DT. Good sport she was.

Bizzie
02-04-18, 06:14
BJ DT in all position.

Bizzie
02-04-18, 07:16
Eye contact :)

Bizzie
02-04-18, 07:17
And a few more.

A158
02-04-18, 16:32
And a few more.Nice work Bizzie. Hope you let us have a bit of her too. Sharing is caring.

Cheers.

A158.

BionicMan
02-04-18, 18:45
You also need to re-read OP's post. He never claimed these girls were in Dubai. He said these were girls he met in India.And thrn what do these pictures have to do with the UAE photo thread?

Want More
02-05-18, 04:07
Great Pics Bizzie!!

Bizzie
02-05-18, 07:30
Nice work Bizzie. Hope you let us have a bit of her too. Sharing is caring.

Cheers.

A158.I am sure she has given BJs to many many others. I really don't keep phone numbers and rarely ever repeat.

She was a free bird from premiere, no special contacts or secret handshake needed. :)

Bizzie
02-05-18, 07:35
Arriving fresh and cooperative.

I have had good fortune.

Jas2469
02-05-18, 14:29
The female you are referring to in Pic 1 is not not a working girl. You have misused the pic from some social media website / app for seeking attention. Please refrain from posting info without authencity since it may hamper someones life.

Tried a few of chicks in Mumbai & Delhi in last few days as had travel. Here in India girls don't allow to click these types of pics.

Yet see the birds I tasted.

Pic 1: Mumbai. Great GFE, small boobs, 7 K for 2 shots outcall to a hotel (famous flower name close to airport).

Looks: she looks 7/10 of the picture.

WIR: Yes.

Pic 2: Delhi. Okays GFE, mid size boobs, 9 K for 2 shot agreed. Outcall to a hotel (near CP). I feel cheated as she do CIM and has also agreed for 2 shots but gave only 1 and her BF kept interrupting as was calling her during my act.

Looks 6/10 of the pciture.

WIR: No.

Pic 3: Delhi. Super cool girl, will definitely repeat. Great small breast (my favorite) , 10 K for full night. Outcall to a hotel (near CP). CIM no hurry of time.

Looks 8/10 of the picture.

Am mongering in Delhi next week again and have plans to travel to DBX end of Jan.

If you need I can share the digits of the SP of both places.

I have been a bit greedy since I got the membership recently as have been reading the forum for a while. Sorry about it.

Will take care.

Mad Hatter
02-06-18, 13:21
And thrn what do these pictures have to do with the UAE photo thread?They have nothing to do with the UAE. That post should be deleted to be honest.

Bizzie
02-07-18, 06:12
And thrn what do these pictures have to do with the UAE photo thread?Too many fake pics (about 1/2 billion) in the Indian sections and those who troll there.

Easy to spot.

Bizzie
02-07-18, 06:13
Naughty one.

Bizzie
02-08-18, 05:11
She likes biting her lip :)

SexInCity
02-08-18, 07:24
She likes biting her lip :)She is hot! To be curious, what is her nationality? Looks like Eastern Europe, correct?

Thanks for sharing.

Bizzie
02-09-18, 04:27
She is hot! To be curious, what is her nationality? Looks like Eastern Europe, correct?

Thanks for sharing.I don't remember exactly but yes, she was some kind of eastern European hybrid??

Bizzie
02-13-18, 03:39
Editing and resizing the pics is too much work but this may be the last of this one.

Bizzie
02-13-18, 03:40
On the way out, with a glowing face.
I believe she had a good time:)

BlackTeam
05-23-18, 08:32
And a few more.Very hot.

Thanks for sharing.

Wicked Roger
05-26-18, 15:16
Very hot.

Thanks for sharing.And how about you share also? This is the PG and Bizzie virtually single handedly was keeping up standards so when you reply best add a photos of one of the ladies you have seen in Riyadh etc? Yes? Try it is as very easy to upload. See mine. A favorite and very kinky also.

Chacal60
06-08-18, 05:29
Some of you know her amd some of you want to. She's back home for now but I hope to make her my regular. 30's, amazing skills and seems to really enjoy herself. She was cool with pictures as lomg as I didn't share her face. [edit: added another one showing her starting one of her many skills....]

Chacal60
06-08-18, 07:54
Trying to respect her wishes while also sharing her awesome skills with me.

Aaaryan21
06-14-18, 12:35
Hi guys,

Posting the pics here (with permission). See my FR in the MR Thread.

Cheers,

Aryan.

Dubai Curious
06-17-18, 18:56
Trying to respect her wishes while also sharing her awesome skills with me.Hi buddy,

Thanks for photos but you may review other forum members photo uploads to review angle at which what is important is captured than her face.

Try it next time. See a lot of photos posted by Mr. WR and many more.

Hope you soon get a niche at camera when everything is exposed and you get overwhelmed what to capture and how!

Thanks again for share.

Want More
08-26-18, 20:23
Managed to get some pics of the Ukrainian. See the review in the Dubai Reports.

Bizzie
08-27-18, 03:49
Well done, WantMore. Finally some pictures :)

Wicked Roger
09-04-18, 02:35
Well kind and horny gentlemen of course guys. I can vouch for her, she is pinay, bisexual loves all naughty things, like toys also. Has a real job but salary low and is great in bed. Happy to meet my friends (no managers please and you must have contributed. Those that know me well will know what I mean).

Works normal shop hours so plan around that. Is reliable also and a great BBBJ.

PM me or use other means if you know my contacts for information. She uses WhatsApp a lot.

Dxb Doctor
09-05-18, 06:25
Managed to get some pics of the Ukrainian. See the review in the Dubai Reports.The body looks mighty fine. Does the face match the body?

Want More
09-05-18, 20:13
The body looks mighty fine. Does the face match the body?Yeah, she is pretty cute in a girl next door sort of way.

AmRev2017
09-06-18, 13:23
Report in MR Forum.

Golfer12
09-17-18, 10:24
Well kind and horny gentlemen of course guys. I can vouch for her, she is pinay, bisexual loves all naughty things, like toys also. Has a real job but salary low and is great in bed. Happy to meet my friends (no managers please and you must have contributed. Those that know me well will know what I mean).

Works normal shop hours so plan around that. Is reliable also and a great BBBJ.

PM me or use other means if you know my contacts for information. She uses WhatsApp a lot.HI WR.

Good to be on touch and hope you get better soon! Thanks for the digit. I met the lady. And as you said she is slim elegant and good company. She is looking for soembody regular and happy to share digits (or I am sure WR can!) for seniors.

Have fun be safe.

Wicked Roger
10-24-18, 04:29
This is another favourite of mine who has just landed and found work in Sharjah. She is typically 6 days on with split shifts and Fridays off. Passport copy only as employer has passport for visa etc.

Very bisexual and loves heels, toys (the strap I bought her for some lovely 3 some with her then girlfriend).

Seniors who contribute etc will get her digits bit remember where she is based. Has a local number and WhatsApp as usual and is nice and slim and cute (just how WR likes them LOL).

She needs lingerie and heels as did not bring then to the UAE but is worth the investment gents.

Want More
10-25-18, 21:19
Managed to get some pics of the Ukrainian. See the review in the Dubai Reports.She reached out again and wants to see more folks. Anyone interested?

Dubai Curious
10-25-18, 22:29
This is another favourite of mine who has just landed and found work in Sharjah. She is typically 6 days on with split shifts and Fridays off. Passport copy only as employer has passport for visa etc.

Very bisexual and loves heels, toys (the strap I bought her for some lovely 3 some with her then girlfriend).

Seniors who contribute etc will get her digits bit remember where she is based. Has a local number and WhatsApp as usual and is nice and slim and cute (just how WR likes them LOL).

She needs lingerie and heels as did not bring then to the UAE but is worth the investment gents.Cebu. Photos prove!

Exotic. If looking for accommodation may share mine. Lovely body.

Thanks WR for photos.

Nakii
12-16-18, 15:25
http://www.imagebam.com/image/679e2f1063861344

Want More
12-17-18, 20:29
Managed to get some pics of the Ukrainian. See the review in the Dubai Reports.It's been like 4 months, I don't think I have her details anymore or if she is in Dubai yet. Pl check with some of the others who would taken the number from me and fucked her.

Wicked Roger
12-20-18, 03:03
Interestingly I was the last person to post an photos in the PG (in October! So a few more to keep this thread alive.

Met the Cebuana I spoke about below for an overnight session while in Dubai. As always a great figure, slim, petite and very tight. She came after work from Sharjah left around 6 am and worth every penny trust me. Looks good covered in baby oil as well if that is your thing.

Big shout out to Joe K and Snow. They know what for. She does need some help gents to her feet on the ground since her employer made her pay for her visa etc.

Enjoy the photos.

DitzyChef
12-23-18, 05:24
Its my impression that if you are looking for Paki pussy, at least some indian girls or madams are all too happy to say that they are paki to get your business.I've had this far too often now where the woman says she is Indian but actually Bangla. Slight difference if you know them.

Poonhound69
01-14-19, 20:18
Why is this in the photo gallery?

Attaching a photo to make up for the sin. Don't worry, she has left the country, making much more elsewhere and will not return.

Bangla's often pretend to be indian (colcutta) (manipur) , nepali or paki.

Pakis are actually more common than indians AFAIK.

I've had this far too often now where the woman says she is Indian but actually Bangla. Slight difference if you know them.

Bizzie
01-16-19, 05:47
Trying this out.
I think I need better software. Any suggestion?

Bizzie
01-16-19, 05:56
Bait and switch from Massage republic.

I had to give her a taste of my medicine ;)

SedanDevil
01-17-19, 15:35
She is cute.

RainbowPeaches
04-12-19, 06:05
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MarkWantFun
04-25-19, 15:19
Fucked this girl overnight in my hotel room. She is amazing. Ready to please in every position. Except anal everything is on menu.

Charges - 1100 (after lot of negotiations.

Chacal60
05-06-19, 03:51
Sadly she wasn't able to stay overnight with me on my last visit, and since my arrival at the hotel wasn't until after 1 am the thought of just a quicky- followed by her continued texts asking for more financial help. Didn't sell me on a repeat with E. She's a sweetheart but thinks we don't compare notes.

Interestingly I was the last person to post an photos in the PG (in October! So a few more to keep this thread alive.

Met the Cebuana I spoke about below for an overnight session while in Dubai. As always a great figure, slim, petite and very tight. She came after work from Sharjah left around 6 am and worth every penny trust me. Looks good covered in baby oil as well if that is your thing.

Big shout out to Joe K and Snow. They know what for. She does need some help gents to her feet on the ground since her employer made her pay for her visa etc.

Enjoy the photos.

Wicked Roger
05-06-19, 15:34
Sadly she wasn't able to stay overnight with me on my last visit, and since my arrival at the hotel wasn't until after 1 am the thought of just a quicky- followed by her continued texts asking for more financial help. Didn't sell me on a repeat with E. She's a sweetheart but thinks we don't compare notes.Pinays always ask for more cash it is sadly in their DNA and I get it all the time from a number of girls. Just be direct and say 'not until we meet again'. If you are not direct with them (direct does mean rude it means be firm) then you get inundated and get pissed off. I learnt this a long time again and now by doing that the girls are clear and know nothing will come until the next time.

As the PG another of the Cebuana. Who saw an old friend last week who was flying through and had a great time. Paid the usual and she was 'tight and submissive' and 'loved a good spanking' LOL.

Sctiti
06-06-19, 06:14
Long overdue.

A big Thanks to Wicked Roger for sharing another one of his Diamonds.

Picked up the Cebuana from Her accommodation in Sharjah late in the evening and took her back to my hotel.

Lots of wine and cheese followed by copious amounts of Sex. Had a great figure was slim, petite and very tight.

Dropped her back just after midnight. She was willing to stay all night but I was Exhausted and had an early meeting.

Wicked Roger
06-06-19, 20:24
Long overdue.

A big Thanks to Wicked Roger for sharing another one of his Diamonds.

Picked up the Cebuana from Her accommodation in Sharjah late in the evening and took her back to my hotel.

Lots of wine and cheese followed by copious amounts of Sex. Had a great figure was slim, petite and very tight.

Dropped her back just after midnight. She was willing to stay all night but I was Exhausted and had an early meeting.Glad you had fun and yes she is very tight and is the ideal size and shape for me also. And love to shag nice men so have some energy pills ready.

As the PG more of her just to remind you.

SedanDevil
09-06-19, 08:23
This was my favorite LBFM for the past few years.

She never asked for money, just someone to cure her loneliness.

No. I won't share her digits.

Wicked Roger
11-01-19, 13:14
Thought she had gone but here until Christmas she says. Some of you have tasted it and liked a lot some not been able to see her yet.

But she is now in Al Ain and very flexible and can come from there for ST and overnight.

Slim, tight, submissive and one of my favourites from Cebu.

PM me for details. She uses WhatsApp so be sure you have that app.

ShooBree
12-10-19, 19:45
Photos of the Iranian from Premiere.

Chico Charlie 1
12-11-19, 07:38
Dear All,

A big cheer to WR for sharing the Pinay's contacts. Had a good time with her.

The only negative point about her is she is wearing braces. This takes off the Charm of deep kissing and Blowjob. She is hurting in that which kills the mood a bit.

Other than that she is super cool, understanding and accomodative.

Have fun while it lasts.

Thought she had gone but here until Christmas she says. Some of you have tasted it and liked a lot some not been able to see her yet.

But she is now in Al Ain and very flexible and can come from there for ST and overnight.

Slim, tight, submissive and one of my favourites from Cebu.

PM me for details. She uses WhatsApp so be sure you have that app.

Wicked Roger
12-11-19, 11:30
Dear All,

A big cheer to WR for sharing the Pinay's contacts. Had a good time with her.

The only negative point about her is she is wearing braces. This takes off the Charm of deep kissing and Blowjob. She is hurting in that which kills the mood a bit.

Other than that she is super cool, understanding and accomodative.

Have fun while it lasts.Yes never been a braces fan at all and never sure why some get as in the Philippines some do for 'fashion' WTF!

As a PG here is a pic of AA girl as we call her as she is ow Al Ain.

Needs a ticket so maybe a kind gent can help or give her some donation towards it?

Poonhound69
04-07-20, 05:36
Here is a souvenir from a pre corona bi threesome to keep the gallery warm in 2020.

AmRev2017
04-17-20, 22:50
Managed to get some pics of the Ukrainian. See the review in the Dubai Reports.I remember seeing her a couple of times when she was here in Dubai. Top Class girl.

One of the 5 star recommendation from Want More.

AmRev2017
04-17-20, 22:52
Ms. L. Simple and fun.My old fav. The good side of China.

AmRev2017
04-17-20, 22:53
Report in MR Forum.Fantastic body (all natural) and attitude.

JyinJapan
04-19-20, 20:00
I remember seeing her a couple of times when she was here in Dubai. Top Class girl.

One of the 5 star recommendation from Want More.Met her a few months ago at the Tecom hotel which houses many WGs. She is nice and chatty. I thought she has put on a lot of weight since the first time I met her, was over a year ago. Boobs still nice and sensitive. But at least 20 lbs heavier than in 2019.

Wicked Roger
05-12-20, 23:45
The PG here is dying so I thought I best revive it and let you see some nice quality girls. Something that Komnetkijken was noting in another post.

Joe K will love this as from my encyclopedia. SO will a few others I know well LOL.

Enjoy and lets hope thing get back to normal by 2021.

Maxamis
05-13-20, 05:17
This is what I am waiting to get back and see, she's hot, sexy and horny. She has an expat BF who's condo she lives in near Century mall, but this doesn't stop her.

Jimmy K II
05-14-20, 11:59
This is what I am waiting to get back and see, she's hot, sexy and horny. She has an expat BF who's condo she lives in near Century mall, but this doesn't stop her.Hey Maxamis,

She looks great and I'd like to meet with her and enjoy time together.

Hopefully I can fly to Dubai from September on when Corona-restrictions will hopefully be loosened.

As you can't receive PMs yet, how to get her contacts?

Stay safe and healthy and cheers!

RockyHardy21
05-14-20, 16:31
This is what I am waiting to get back and see, she's hot, sexy and horny. She has an expat BF who's condo she lives in near Century mall, but this doesn't stop her.Correct me if I am wrong but she seems to be a lady boy or post ops.

Wicked Roger
05-15-20, 00:19
This is what I am waiting to get back and see, she's hot, sexy and horny. She has an expat BF who's condo she lives in near Century mall, but this doesn't stop her.Max.

I know who this is and have known her for years (10+). On the Philippines board you were asked for more info and did not provide and have no PM so I can't ask you her numbers and where the condo is, her boyfriends name (as I know them as we chat a lot as friends).

She would not like her face appearing on the board trust me and this was said to you before so please think before you post. If her boyfriend sees this it could trouble for her and the kids.

How about you post some real life experiences as so far 5 FRs and one was about her when some asked you more details.

Rocky she is ex FHM and Playboy and not a LB.

Jimmy she lives in Manila not Dubai.

Max please get a PM so we can swap stories. I first met her in 2007 sans tattoos and we had a great time in the Dusit hotel and elsewhere.

As the PG another slim pinay for your viewing pleasure.

Dubai Curious
05-15-20, 22:37
The PG here is dying so I thought I best revive it and let you see some nice quality girls. Something that Komnetkijken was noting in another post.

Joe K will love this as from my encyclopedia. SO will a few others I know well LOL.

Enjoy and lets hope thing get back to normal by 2021.Hi WR,

Awesome erotic saline to dying PG & mongering fraternity.

Just love your picks any day.

Going to sleep hard tonight.

Thanks.

DC.

Wicked Roger
05-16-20, 03:02
Hi WR,

Awesome erotic saline to dying PG & mongering fraternity.

Just love your picks any day.

Going to sleep hard tonight.

Thanks.

DC.Thanks DC, I try my best to keep my friends happy and attentive LOL. I am luckier than some and not as lucky as others I think. Plus many love wearing those types of heels (see photo) in bed and outside with very short skirts. Personally I am embarrassed when they do this LOL.

A few more to keep everyone awake LOL.

Nice Guy 99
05-16-20, 19:26
Many love wearing those types of heels in bed and outside with very short skirts. Personally I am embarrassed when they do this LOL.
Hmmm. "I am embarrassed" . That's not what I hear from a reliable source.

Wicked Roger
05-16-20, 19:50
Hmmm. "I am embarrassed" . That's not what I hear from a reliable source.Nice ass NG, and oiled to perfection. Me embarrassed? Well yes you are right LOL I love it.

Another cutie as this is the PG and we need to liven it up methinks (and could do with mongers such as Gamer and Vickey 98 sharing their photos and conquests rather than complaining LOL).

Always like lingerie as well NG LOL (am sure you are partial at times).

Cons68
05-17-20, 09:48
Nice ass NG, and oiled to perfection. Me embarrassed? Well yes you are right LOL I love it.

Another cutie as this is the PG and we need to liven it up methinks (and could do with mongers such as Gamer and Vickey 98 sharing their photos and conquests rather than complaining LOL).

Always like lingerie as well NG LOL (am sure you are partial at times).
Thanks God for catholic girls!

This one is Spanish though

Wicked Roger
05-17-20, 12:30
Thanks God for catholic girls!

This one is Spanish thoughSpanish, Filipina, British, it makes no difference. Some realize the benefit of being naughty Cons.

Need bring this one to where you are she loves to try BDSM and I know we would both enjoy being her teacher LOL.

Maxamis
05-17-20, 15:03
Max.

I know who this is and have known her for years (10+). On the Philippines board you were asked for more info and did not provide and have no PM so I can't ask you her numbers and where the condo is, her boyfriends name (as I know them as we chat a lot as friends).

She would not like her face appearing on the board trust me and this was said to you before so please think before you post. If her boyfriend sees this it could trouble for her and the kids.

How about you post some real life experiences as so far 5 FRs and one was about her when some asked you more details.

Rocky she is ex FHM and Playboy and not a LB.

Jimmy she lives in Manila not Dubai.

Max please get a PM so we can swap stories. I first met her in 2007 sans tattoos and we had a great time in the Dusit hotel and elsewhere.

As the PG another slim pinay for your viewing pleasure.WR,

Thanks for your response. If you know her and chat regularly then you should have her contact details, she said she was cool with posting, as she is all over the web. I have just signed up here so waiting for my account to me activated. Once done I will for sure reach out and PM you. But in the mean time here are more from my collection.

Wicked Roger
05-18-20, 00:41
WR,

Thanks for your response. If you know her and chat regularly then you should have her contact details, she said she was cool with posting, as she is all over the web. I have just signed up here so waiting for my account to me activated. Once done I will for sure reach out and PM you. But in the mean time here are more from my collection.Your collection seems old as there are no tatts on her in those posted so must be pre 2009? But you met her first last year based on the Philippines FR? I will ask her about your comments on being posted on ISG I know she likes to charge high but tells people she never really does it etc etc.

As PG here is another few slim one.

P.S. She is not mid 20's either (refer to your FR on the Philippines board).

Maxamis
05-18-20, 10:13
Your collection seems old as there are no tatts on her in those posted so must be pre 2009? But you met her first last year based on the Philippines FR? I will ask her about your comments on being posted on ISG I know she likes to charge high but tells people she never really does it etc etc.

P.S. She is not mid 20's either (refer to your FR on the Philippines board).These were from her photo shoot in October 2019 which I had the pleasure of attending as for no tats, maybe your screen resolution needs adjusted. You will see that they are are all there and her back is where the majority are. You are correct she is not 20's she is actually 37 now. If you know her then you will also see that her breasts are bigger than before. I will be speaking to her later this week for a catch up and laugh over a beer and I will tell her you were asking for her. If you are one of her friends on Facebook or any other channel you will of seen similar ones to these. Just as reminder here is some more as it maybe some time since you actually saw her.

Maxamis
05-18-20, 10:14
Your collection seems old as there are no tatts on her in those posted so must be pre 2009? But you met her first last year based on the Philippines FR? I will ask her about your comments on being posted on ISG I know she likes to charge high but tells people she never really does it etc etc.

P.S. She is not mid 20's either (refer to your FR on the Philippines board).These were from her photo shoot in October 2019 which I had the pleasure of attending as for no tats, maybe your screen resolution needs adjusted. You will see that they are are all there and her back is where the majority are. You are correct she is not 20's she is actually 37 now. If you know her then you will also see that her breasts are bigger than before. I will be speaking to her later this week for a catch up and laugh over a beer and I will tell her you were asking for her. If you are one of her friends on Facebook or any other channel you will of seen similar ones to these. Just as reminder here is some more as it maybe some time since you actually saw her. Maybe we can meet for a beer in JBR soon after lockdown and share some stories.

Wicked Roger
06-23-20, 03:24
Some photos of the MILF / GILF I see. Very unlike me given those know me will attest my love Filipinas 18-25, Joe K has seen my encyclopedia more than once and get eager to visit the Philippines and visit me LOL.

This one was in the UAE worked Dubai lived Sharjah. Use to see her in hotel as was in Dubai a lot when based in Abu Dhabi. Always in heels stocking when we went out. Then been shagging her in Manila and went with her and granddaughter (19) to HK for a week. Me work and play they play. Lovely threesomes both in heels stockings in and out of the bedroom.

Not as kinky as the other one but still what a lovely time was had by all GMan.

Hope this feeds your perverted mind LOL.

Wicked Roger
06-23-20, 03:27
Pressed 'Send' by mistake so more you of this lady.

Wicked Roger
06-23-20, 03:36
This one is very kinky. Loves BDSM and is tattooed (which I like). Wear all this outside in main mall never shy, even see through tops. V submissive and obedient and just adores nawty stuff. Again great figure better than many 25 yr olds.

Daughter was nice in bed and the threesome we have. Another one ready soon for me and her to introduce in tot joys of being nawty. Just COVID 19 is making us wait longer LOL.

Enjoy and GMan hope this help your perversion LOL.

Gman86
06-23-20, 11:36
Some photos of the MILF / GILF I see. Very unlike me given those know me will attest my love Filipinas 18-25, Joe K has seen my encyclopedia more than once and get eager to visit the Philippines and visit me LOL.

This one was in the UAE worked Dubai lived Sharjah. Use to see her in hotel as was in Dubai a lot when based in Abu Dhabi. Always in heels stocking when we went out. Then been shagging her in Manila and went with her and granddaughter (19) to HK for a week. Me work and play they play. Lovely threesomes both in heels stockings in and out of the bedroom.

Not as kinky as the other one but still what a lovely time was had by all GMan.

Hope this feeds your perverted mind LOL.
Pressed 'Send' by mistake so more you of this lady.
This one is very kinky. Loves BDSM and is tattooed (which I like). Wear all this outside in main mall never shy, even see through tops. V submissive and obedient and just adores nawty stuff. Again great figure better than many 25 yr olds.

Daughter was nice in bed and the threesome we have. Another one ready soon for me and her to introduce in tot joys of being nawty. Just COVID 19 is making us wait longer LOL.

Enjoy and GMan hope this help your perversion LOL.Thanks WickedRoger for the pictures, you might as well have started a taboo series since you've swung from grandmother to granddaughter LOL (and I'm the pervert) LOL.

Appreciate the info, working on my DM for future perverted conversation.

Cheers and stay safe.

Gman.

Dg8787
06-23-20, 21:28

Enjoy and GMan hope this help your perversion LOL.Very nice WR.

Please tell me Grandma and Granddaughter are in PH. Please pm me contacts if so.

Wicked Roger
06-24-20, 00:08
Pressed 'Send' by mistake so more you of this lady.Sorry gents my bad very tired and should do when drowsy.

Here is the other one.

Wicked Roger
06-24-20, 00:11
Very nice WR.

Please tell me Grandma and Granddaughter are in PH. Please pm me contacts if so.The 50 year is in the provinces, the 60 yr now married and lives Europe and the granddaughter is in Dubai sadly.

Will PM.

As the PG another photo or two but this one is another cute one but not 50/60 and loves accessories.

Plush Tiger
06-24-20, 09:35
The 50 year is in the provinces, the 60 yr now married and lives Europe and the granddaughter is in Dubai sadly.

Will PM.

As the PG another photo or two but this one is another cute one but not 50/60 and loves accessories.Why would it be sad that the granddaughter is in Dubai. If she is of the same stock as her grand ma many a monger would love you to put us in touch.

LOL.

JyinJapan
06-25-20, 10:59
Why would it be sad that the granddaughter is in Dubai. If she is of the same stock as her grand ma many a monger would love you to put us in touch.

LOL.Those of us who availed WRs AlAin recommendation (Big shout of thanks) will be grateful for the gd's contact in Dubai. AA was nice, tight and submissive.

Plush Tiger
06-26-20, 08:06
Those of us who availed WRs AlAin recommendation (Big shout of thanks) will be grateful for the gd's contact in Dubai. AA was nice, tight and submissive.Was she the one that was staying in Sharjah for a while?

I did her once but could not organize a threes some afterwards.

She left a good impression on me though.

Snow1998
07-18-20, 07:04
The 50 year is in the provinces, the 60 yr now married and lives Europe and the granddaughter is in Dubai sadly.

Will PM.

As the PG another photo or two but this one is another cute one but not 50/60 and loves accessories.Noice WR very noice! Never gone that far in age but you do make a good case to try. If the grand daughter is following in the gran ma's footsteps would certainly love to help her along.

Wicked Roger
12-23-20, 22:21
Noice WR very noice! Never gone that far in age but you do make a good case to try. If the grand daughter is following in the gran ma's footsteps would certainly love to help her along.No photos for so long so best bring some Christmas cheer to the UAE board LOL.

Snow. This is another MILF in 50's only 2nd one I have ever tried but loves BDSM, anal, bondage etc. IF you find one slim and sexy give it a go but many in this age bracket are only for the weirdo chubby chasers (and that is never me LOL).

Enjoy be merry. Pay then well and don't be a cheap charlie!

Wicked Roger
12-23-20, 22:24
Am sure some of you naughty boys would welcome this one into you bed etc if given the chance, cute, slim and submissive. Like the MILF but not 50 yrs old LOL.

And she does say 'Yes Daddy' sometimes LOL.

Enjoy Christmas gents.

JyinJapan
12-24-20, 10:10
Am sure some of you naughty boys would welcome this one into you bed etc if given the chance, cute, slim and submissive. Like the MILF but not 50 yrs old LOL.

Enjoy Christmas gents.Hey WR, don't take her to the North Pole with you. We have global warming anyway and don't need to quicken it.

It would be better if she were here in the UAE.

Wicked Roger
12-25-20, 14:05
Hey WR, don't take her to the North Pole with you. We have global warming anyway and don't need to quicken it.

It would be better if she were here in the UAE.This one is worth it as while a MILF is into all things kinky, slim, figure better than many a pinay half her age, BDSM, anal and bondage. A normal lady for WR LOL.

Another one on your bucket list as she also likes a DP at times. Lovely LOL. And has a cute daughter LOL.

Maverick Dubai
12-25-20, 20:25
This one is worth it as while a MILF is into all things kinky, slim, figure better than many a pinay half her age, BDSM, anal and bondage. A normal lady for WR LOL.

Another one on your bucket list as she also likes a DP at times. Lovely LOL. And has a cute daughter LOL.That cute daughter part really perked up my attention. Haven't been following your adventures in a long time so am not too sure if this lady's here in Dubai or some other neck of the woods. But if she is and her daughters around I'd be happy to know more.

AUHumble
12-26-20, 07:30
You are a true champ WR.

Why don't you open an advent calendar with the cuties here next December.

This one is worth it as while a MILF is into all things kinky, slim, figure better than many a pinay half her age, BDSM, anal and bondage. A normal lady for WR LOL.

Another one on your bucket list as she also likes a DP at times. Lovely LOL. And has a cute daughter LOL.

LazyAss69
01-31-21, 23:13

Another one on your bucket list as she also likes a DP at times. Lovely LOL. And has a cute daughter LOL.What' her height?

Wicked Roger
02-01-21, 21:43
What' her height?[Deleted by Admin]Well in answer to the question I would say look at these photos and guess LOL.

And she is the same height as the other photos here (a lovely 19 year old I see also). Both same height but that varies only depending on the heel size but is always above 5/6 inches and the MILF wears 10 inches at times both in the bed and outside. What to say apart from 'thank you'.

Gents enjoy as seems very few photos now.

Minix
03-21-21, 09:20
Well in answer to the question I would say look at these photos and guess LOL.What a gem from the looks of it. Does she have silky soft skin? Those breasts must be one of the best I have seen, they are so inviting with those cute puffy nipples. I'm jealous Wicked Roger. She's in Dubai?

Wicked Roger
03-22-21, 12:06
What a gem from the looks of it. Does she have silky soft skin? Those breasts must be one of the best I have seen, they are so inviting with those cute puffy nipples. I'm jealous Wicked Roger. She's in Dubai?Both are cute and soft in their own ways LOL.

A few more of them and another who is learning the ropes. As Joe K would say ' I like your encyclopedia WR' LOL.

PM please Minx.

Plush Tiger
03-22-21, 19:17
Both are cute and soft in their own ways LOL.

A few more of them and another who is learning the ropes. As Joe K would say ' I like your encyclopedia WR' LOL.

PM please Minx.I like your encyclopedia, but as any good encyclopedia and for the sake of all students of life eager to learn from masters such as you WR, pictures need captions and details such as: age, breed, place where these species can be observed in their natural environment or collected) LOL.

Wicked Roger
03-23-21, 04:14
I like your encyclopedia, but as any good encyclopedia and for the sake of all students of life eager to learn from masters such as you WR, pictures need captions and details such as: age, breed, place where these species can be observed in their natural environment or collected) LOL.LOL yes good students must learn PT.

OK a few more and some small details.

#37,55 and 60 is 19 and v slim and naughty of course loves her white sausage and like be be tattooed more!

#1 and 2 (bottom shots) is the MILF who loves BDSM, anal and all things kinky, loves tatts a lot.

#1 and 1 is 26 and relative of MILF who is beginning to love all the things MILF loves. Stockings, heels, see thru stuff etc plus BDSM (mild only for now) as well as openly wearing similar outside.

AmRev2017
08-20-21, 21:45
The report is in MR thread.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/milano-mixed-white-and-asian

Nice girl.

Bizzie
10-31-21, 17:33
Has the fun gone out of Dubai.
:(

AmRev2017
11-01-21, 13:06
:(Share something Bizzie.

BTW I am planning to visit this girl pretty soon. (The in the pic below).

Cheers!!

Gggfan
12-10-21, 03:09
:(
Not that easy to find girls allowing pics / vids (any hint/contact on profile allowing pics/vids welcome!). I guess that's part of the reason there are limited contributions here.

Dizaster
12-12-21, 19:48
Not that easy to find girls allowing pics / vids (any hint/contact on profile allowing pics/vids welcome!). I guess that's part of the reason there are limited contributions here.Does anyone remember the good old days of that fellow pink forum that got closed down about 8 years ago? The uae gallery section on there was absolutely wild, people were crazy about photo-documenting their reports during that era (if no pics you are lying. That was the stigma back then).

Nowadays as the internet is more mainstream & continuously growing it made such platforms feels less & less exclusive therefore members are discouraged.

WarmDuke99
12-12-21, 23:19
This one is worth it as while a MILF is into all things kinky, slim, figure better than many a Pinay half her age, BDSM, anal, and bondage. A normal lady for WR LOL.

Another one on your bucket list as she also likes a DP at times. Lovely LOL. And has a cute daughter LOL.Can you please message me the info to contact and experience this happiness?

JyinJapan
12-13-21, 05:31
Hi WD we would love to see some FRs from you. You have spent for a subscription but not posted any FR. Only questions in many forums for contacts.

Can you please message me the info to contact and experience this happiness?

Joe Karnavic
12-13-21, 07:05
Hi WD we would love to see some FRs from you. You have spent for a subscription but not posted any FR. Only questions in many forums for contacts.Agree with you JJ. He has PM but did not bother to post a FR on his mongering activities. No contribution but he needs contacts.

Snow1998
12-13-21, 19:37
Agree with you JJ. He has PM but did not bother to post a FR on his mongering activities. No contribution but he needs contacts.Totally guys. And the forum he is from still has the bright big banners warning posters not to keep asking without contributing anything useful. Was in London Hyde park recently where people standing in front of the sign saying Don't feed the wildlife and birds, are throwing pop corn and bird seed around. Some people just can't read or just don't care.

Wicked Roger
12-13-21, 22:08
Can you please message me the info to contact and experience this happiness?Joe and JJ. Good observations. As this board needs some life and less words here is a few more for Warm Duke.

She is happy to do cam shows and show her kinky side also.

Enjoy as I have plenty more as Joe knows LOL.

AUHumble
12-14-21, 09:31
Joe and JJ. Good observations. As this board needs some life and less words here is a few more for Warm Duke.

Enjoy as I have plenty more as Joe knows LOL.He will probably ask again you for the digits. That is anyhow his favorite post and question.

WarnDuke will, revert back. I am sure.

Gggfan
12-14-21, 12:54
Joe and JJ. Good observations. As this board needs some life and less words here is a few more for Warm Duke.
Enjoy as I have plenty more as Joe knows LOL.Without your (great) pictures Wicked Roger, the photo section in the UAE thread would be 100% dead. Thanks, always a pleasure to watch these beauties.
On the hunt to find a gem that will allow vids / pics to contribute to this section as well.

WarmDuke99
12-15-21, 03:16

Enjoy Christmas gents.Can you please share the contact info. Looking for such a girl. Private messaging is open.

Gggfan
02-02-22, 18:57
Preparing my trip starting in a few days. While reviewing my notes, I came across a vid I took a few months ago: enjoying a nice CIM.
Finally got the opportunity to feed the uae photo gallery thread. Looking forward to get more opportunities soon. Any hint welcome.

Euphoric
03-05-22, 06:25
Go for Nadine in MR. She is in JBR.

JBR

Preparing my trip starting in a few days. While reviewing my notes, I came across a vid I took a few months ago: enjoying a nice CIM.
Finally got the opportunity to feed the uae photo gallery thread. Looking forward to get more opportunities soon. Any hint welcome..

Joe Karnavic
06-18-22, 19:51
There is lot of discussion on how not to get scammed by girls on social media like Wechat, MR etc. The photo of girl and my chat with her. She stopped responding when I raised doubt if she is exactly like photo

Vanessa3567
09-08-22, 07:38
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Bizzie
11-23-22, 05:53
This thread be dead.

PureSoul
11-27-22, 14:09
Let there be light.

Snow1998
11-28-22, 06:49
Let there be light.Could be a power outage, no light here. LOL.

Wicked Roger
12-01-22, 22:16
There is lot of discussion on how not to get scammed by girls on social media like Wechat, MR etc. The photo of girl and my chat with her. She stopped responding when I raised doubt if she is exactly like photoJoe.

I know this lady's photo and for sure you were not chatting to her.

I have seen many fake photos in MR especially.

As this is the PG best I add a few Filipinas to the gallery that has seen little contributions recently.

WR.

Joe Karnavic
12-02-22, 04:53
Joe.

As this is the PG best I add a few Filipinas to the gallery that has seen little contributions recently.

WR.Thanks WR, wish I was chatting with her! Agree we do not contribute much to the Photo gallery. To keep our PG thread alive, I suggest you keep on posting from your encyclopedia of those sexy Filis from Cebu!!

ChimeraAlpha
12-02-22, 11:14
Hi There, Good to see you back in the forum.

Met up with our common friend Miss M at Abu Dhabi on 16th evening. She coveys here regards.

Take Care.

Joe.

WR.

AmRev2017
01-23-23, 13:40
Report in the MR thread.

Golfer12
09-17-23, 21:15
H Folks.

It has been long time since I posted on this forum as I am no longer based in Dubai. Though I will be visiting from 27th for around 10 days. If any of the folks I was in touch with are around then do send a PM if folks want to catch up for drink. Even better would be if anyone can make a recommendation for semi-pro Filipina and / or my favorite Kyrgz. Happy to return the favor if folks are passing through London.

In the meantime enjoy the Economist covering the Middle East.

Plush Tiger
09-20-23, 07:29
H Folks.

It has been long time since I posted on this forum as I am no longer based in Dubai. Though I will be visiting from 27th for around 10 days. If any of the folks I was in touch with are around then do send a PM if folks want to catch up for drink. Even better would be if anyone can make a recommendation for semi-pro Filipina and / or my favorite Kyrgz. Happy to return the favor if folks are passing through London.

In the meantime enjoy the Economist covering the Middle East.Hi Man,

There's been a mishap with the delivery man and I did not get this issue and as you know I am keen on reading this publication back to cover, so if you don't mind I'll borrow yours with the accompanying book stand LOL.

Golfer12
09-20-23, 16:26
Hi Man,

There's been a mishap with the delivery man and I did not get this issue and as you know I am keen on reading this publication back to cover, so if you don't mind I'll borrow yours with the accompanying book stand LOL.Good to hear from you Plush Tiger!

Nice Guy 99
09-22-23, 00:51
This one is down on her luck and is happy to travel to Cebu City and spend a few days with you. University grad, fluent English, very open.

Wicked Roger
09-24-23, 22:21
This one is down on her luck and is happy to travel to Cebu City and spend a few days with you. University grad, fluent English, very open.NG This is the UE forum my friend.

Here is a another Cebu cutie as this is the PG and we should post a few photos (we like JK and few others are old school and know the rules.

D Cups
09-25-23, 10:09
NG This is the UE forum my friend.

Here is a another Cebu cutie as this is the PG and we should post a few photos (we like JK and few others are old school and know the rules.Nice pussy shot, WR. Regards from PI.

Nice Guy 99
09-25-23, 23:29
I posted a Cebu City girl in the UAE forum. My bad. She still is a looker and I can personally attest that she is excellent in bed.

Aimara
10-30-23, 22:35
Hopefully this link works and references the correct report under the Dubai Reports section.

Picture is of the girl on night 3. Not the greatest pic (she didn't know I was snapping her). I have not cropped out her head as the picture is so blurry you cannot make out her face, hopefully you can make out enough of her figure though!

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=2864409&viewfull=1#post2864409.

SlySteeler
12-31-23, 16:42
This one is down on her luck and is happy to travel to Cebu City and spend a few days with you. University grad, fluent English, very open.Interested.

Wicked Roger
12-31-23, 23:29
I posted a Cebu City girl in the UAE forum. My bad. She still is a looker and I can personally attest that she is excellent in bed.Long time I have visited the PG of the UAE.

NG. We both know the lady in question as I have enjoyed her in Cebu a few times and can attest she is yummy.

As the PG I feel it is my duty to share a few photos of Cebuanas. Some being the same lady posted inadvertently on the UAE forum by NG.

Happy 2024 everyone!

Snow1998
01-01-24, 22:41
Long time I have visited the PG of the UAE.

NG. We both know the lady in question as I have enjoyed her in Cebu a few times and can attest she is yummy.

As the PG I feel it is my duty to share a few photos of Cebuanas. Some being the same lady posted inadvertently on the UAE forum by NG.

Happy 2024 everyone!Wish you a Happy 2024 rin WG. Nice to see you post here and been a while.

Dubai Curious
01-10-24, 16:32

Happy 2024 everyone!Hi WR,

Yes definitely Cebuanas are calendar girls.

You posted 8 where are 4 other to make total of 12 months and 12 calendar girls!

Amazing photos just juicy Thanks mate.

DC.

Wicked Roger
01-14-24, 09:20
Hi WR,

Yes definitely Cebuanas are calendar girls.

You posted 8 where are 4 other to make total of 12 months and 12 calendar girls!

Amazing photos just juicy Thanks mate.

DC.As you asked so nicely DC 😂.

ChimeraAlpha
01-17-24, 11:57
Happy New Year WR.

Wherever you are, may you have a smashing 2024.

Best Regards.

Happy 2024 everyone!

Dubai Curious
01-18-24, 20:41
As you asked so nicely DC 😂.The cute sisters I still remember your old post about them.

Thanks for Completing Calendar for 2024.

Have a great time and keep good health buddy.

DC.

Bizzie
02-02-24, 04:02
As you asked so nicely DC 😂.Once again, WR to the rescue of the dying photo gallery!

AdCruizer
02-06-24, 16:42
Hi All,

Fairly newish to the forum, though I'm active in the Abu Dhabi section. Was just wondering, the purpose of the "pics" sections?

There never seems to be any links to the shared ladies? Is it just to show off the goods.

Adimondo
03-25-24, 20:44
Beware of this hooker! She goes by the name Bita and is Persian. Frequents Tehran Club (Grand Excelsior Deira Hotel), probably other Iranian places as well. Rigid attitude. Probably scammer. Poor provider with weird behaviour.

Adimondo
03-25-24, 20:49
Bita, Persian, Tehran Club (Grand Excelsior Deira Hotel) and probably other Iranian venues. Poor provider, weird attitude.

Horatio Kane
03-26-24, 11:22
Bita, Persian, Tehran Club (Grand Excelsior Deira Hotel) and probably other Iranian venues. Poor provider, weird attitude.Were those pics taken on a potato LOL.

Dubai Curious
03-26-24, 14:34
Hi,

Thanks for sharing photo.

Great Body and sensual as well.

Do you mean she will travel with you from here to Cebu? Or She is available to travel within Phil to Cebu?

Thanks.

DC.

This one is down on her luck and is happy to travel to Cebu City and spend a few days with you. University grad, fluent English, very open.

Weshaba
04-13-24, 11:35
Have been away from here for business since January.

It was a few days before I came home at the end of March. Was having a dinner alone at some place in the Westeros, I got a WA message from a regular MP girl. Had a quick chat with her about each other's regards, and I got to know it was Ramadan. Then she suddenly sent me some pictures of her topless. Even if I was flustered because tits suddenly popped out, it actually looked pretty good. Promised to see her soon, and ended chat.

A bit surprised because it's been over 4 month since my last visit and she also wasn't the type of messaging often. Maybe she took a serious economic hit because of Ramadan. It would be no doubt her marketing to make-up for her diminished income during Ramadan, but I appreciated her expression of treating me as one of her regulars.

It's been almost 2 weeks since came back, and already visited her. She relaxed me as always, and I presented her with a small cosmetic in return for her favor. It was a pleasant time.