PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Piper1
11-22-05, 20:01
I never take anything too seriously on a forum, there's enough to worry about in life without getting into ONLINE wars.
My sentiments exactly. Cheers, Piper

Tony45
11-24-05, 14:18
[QUOTE=Piper1]A serious request by Miss B: If any of you know of a non-working-girl who'd be interested in playing with Miss B (girl-girl), please let me know. There's no obligation for her to have any action with Mr. D or me (but if she wants to, we probably wouldn't complain).

Hi Piper,

I know a couple he is an American and she is a Chinese (ofcourse non-working). She is looking for a female too. I did have a great time with them. Will be posting pics soon. Let me know if that would interest Miss B. But the gentleman comes along. The chinese will be more than willing to have action with Mr. D or you.

Cheers,

Tony

Tony45
11-24-05, 14:36
Hi mates,

Well here are some pics of my rendezvous with a couple. He is Mr. L and she is petite & horny Ms. K. We had one more friend Mr. R. This was a month ago.

Tony45
11-24-05, 14:39
Some more pics mates.

Punk Boulala
11-24-05, 23:27
Tony,

You are one sick bastard. Keep up the good work!

The Punk

Piper1
11-25-05, 13:04
Hi Piper,
I know a couple he is an American and she is a Chinese (of course non-working). She is looking for a female too. Will be posting pics soon. Let me know if that would interest Miss B. But the gentleman comes along.
Tony
Hi Tony - Miss B is being very fussy. She wants a Euro gal, nothing else. Thanks anyway. D checks this site from time to time but he keeps a low profile - he may be in touch if B changes her mind.

PS - in your pic "Dinner is served" I couldn't really make out what the dinner was, as the gal on the table was in the way. ;)

cheers

Piper

HectorG
11-25-05, 20:59
Regarding the photo titled "her pet.jpg", I have three words: "That's just wrong!" But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Piper1
11-25-05, 21:52
Regarding the photo titled "her pet.jpg", I have three words: "That's just wrong!" But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I agree - that pink cushion just doesn't go with the sofa at all. ;)

Tony45
11-26-05, 10:22
[QUOTE=Piper1]Hi Tony - Miss B is being very fussy. She wants a Euro gal, nothing else. Thanks anyway. D checks this site from time to time but he keeps a low profile - he may be in touch if B changes her mind.

No worries Piper whenever Ms. B changes her mind.

Well the menu said "Stir fried Pussy - Chinese Style", anyways me was too hungry to make any fuss over it.

Tony45
11-26-05, 10:28

Hey Big Bob,

As you said whatever floats my boat. I had to be friendly with her pet otherwise I would not have had such a great experience

Piper,

I had not noticed the colour of the cushion until you mentioned. Got to get my eyes checked.

Cheers,

Tony

Sporadic
11-26-05, 13:26
Tony may be light skinned, and have some flabby man-breats, but his dark skinned, short haired girfriend seems to enjoy his unit, why not?

By the way, cute black belt you have there Tony.

:)

Piper1
11-27-05, 20:14
An old favorite. Beautiful and 100% Indian looking. A great laugh. Definitely GFE also - she would come to my place, cook, have a few drinks, sing, dance, and we had a great time into the wee hours.

One late night she called me and asked if she could come and sleep in my bed with me, but no sex. Hey, if I wanted that, I'd marry her! ;) I let her stay the night.

Piper1
11-27-05, 20:16
First gal is Eritrean - she promised she did BJ then refused. I talked her into it after a while but her heart wasn't in it, so I finished doggy then took another pic.

Second gal was a regular - wild and kinky amazon, and definitely GF experience. Too much GFE, so I stopped seeing her. 6 feet tall without her high boots, but a truly sweet nature, and she did anything to please. I know JSF enjoyed the climb at one stage.

Third and fourth pic - one of a double act. Very tight, and another wild screamer - great BJs and wet deep kisser - unusual for an African gal.

All these gals were from York (upstairs or downstairs bar).

Piper1
11-27-05, 20:20
Not the most beautiful gal (nice enough though), but probably one of the wildest WGs I've had (one of a double-act). She was screaming, writhing around and biting more and more as the session went on.

Saw her in York again recently, acting sweet with a potential customer.
He didn't know what he was in for!

Piper1
11-27-05, 20:25
Here's a few random pics from the memory stick. None posted before, as far as I know. Forgive me if one or two have slipped through.

This set are all pics of yummy chinese gals (except for one photo - can you guess which one?)

cheers

Piper

Bill Kan
11-28-05, 00:21
Piper,

I wanted to send you private message but it says that your message box is full.

Tony45
11-30-05, 10:47
An old favorite. Beautiful and 100% Indian looking. A great laugh. Definitely GFE also - she would come to my place, cook, have a few drinks, sing, dance, and we had a great time into the wee hours.

One late night she called me and asked if she could come and sleep in my bed with me, but no sex. Hey, if I wanted that, I'd marry her! ;) I let her stay the night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great pics/girls Piper, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Tony

Didier5810
12-01-05, 17:26
Dear Piper,

It's better that you empty your stick otherwise we cannot share your
exciting pictures ! Bravo to you !

-didier

Piper1
12-01-05, 20:42
Dear Piper, It's better that you empty your stick otherwise we cannot share your exciting pictures! Bravo to you! DidierYou're a funny guy Didier, in your French sort of way, but keep Bravo out of this. ;) He always makes sure I don't get a pic of him.

Didier5810
12-02-05, 14:21
Dear Piper,

We are here for laughing, no ?

-didier

Piper1
12-02-05, 16:12
Dear Piper, We are here for laughing, no?
-didier
Oui mon ami!

You mean, like this?:

This is a Nepali gal working as a waitress in a small hotel bar in Bahrain about 5 years ago. It took three visits to the place, and lots of eye contact and flirting before she finally agreed to discretely slip me her number (not allowed by management). Most beautiful eyes. Very shy - she wouldn't let me see her naked at first - all sex was under the sheets the first night. But she overcame this on our second night together.

For old times sake, I went back to the bar a few months ago when I was in Bahrain, but of course, she wasn't there, and her phone number no longer works.

She gave me the most serious bite on the chest I ever had, and drew blood (look at those teeth!). It seriously hurt, and left a perfect set of denture marks that lasted for over a week. As a result, it was all over between me and my girlfriend at the time. C'est la vie!

Piper1
12-02-05, 16:56
I must be in the mood for Indian tonight. I must find this favorite's number. Loads of fun, and damned sexy. Silky caramel skin. Mmmmm. Wonder if she's still in town. Time to try the secret chip.

Wicked Roger
12-02-05, 20:11
Please read the report of this lovely night of greek with J in the Abu Dhabi section. Note the new 'clothes' accessories I bought in Europe, J really enjoyed the collar and lead games!! So did I - what a surprise!

Enjoy (especially Piper when you see her rack again!).

WR

Piper1
12-02-05, 23:11
... Note the new 'clothes' accessories I bought in Europe, J really enjoyed the collar and lead games!! ...Enjoy (especially Piper when you see her rack again!).WR
Rog - those are seriously wicked pics! The BJ pic is a classic. In the close-up V shot - looks like you were doing some backdoor business at the time. And what did you tell customs about the chains etc? I've never seen rack like that on a Filipina gal.

Keep 'em coming! (and more pics too) ;)

cheers

Piper

Wicked Roger
12-03-05, 07:51
Rog - those are seriously wicked pics! The BJ pic is a classic. In the close-up V shot - looks like you were doing some backdoor business at the time. And what did you tell customs about the chains etc? I've never seen rack like that on a Filipina gal.

Keep 'em coming! (and more pics too) ;)

cheers

Piper
Hi Piper

Obviously a man who knows what is happening when the pics are being taken! As for customs... just place them around the bags and hand luggage and if stopped tell them they are for your dog! So far no hassles but have friend stopped with double headed dildo at customs, interesting explanation.

Sorry Jackson, this is photo thread, must get back to the pics.

WR

Ebowan
12-03-05, 14:01
Hi Piper

Obviously a man who knows what is happening when the pics are being taken! As for customs... just place them around the bags and hand luggage and if stopped tell them they are for your dog! So far no hassles but have friend stopped with double headed dildo at customs, interesting explanation.

Sorry Jackson, this is photo thread, must get back to the pics.

WRExcellent pics brudder,

BBBJ is ok, but Greek without protection?

Yes brudder we all wanna have fun and live.

May the force be with you.

Ebowan

Milyon
12-07-05, 09:06
Recent pics from Dubai visit. Part 1

Milyon
12-07-05, 09:14
Some more from recent visit, planning again during DSF 06 mid Jan perhaps. Last visit things had chaged a lot, no Chinese SW's outside the Regal, or opposite near Shoe Mart.

Also, Deira SW scene very poor. Maybe because of that G.News report which prompted the CID to take action.

The Deira "Russian House" on corner street behind the new mall opened near Fish R/A also seems to have been cleaned out.

Milyon
12-07-05, 09:18
SW action behind the Ramada Bur Dubai lunch time seems also to have disappeared. Used to be some very interesting CIS babes with apartments close by offering AED 150-200 ST , with BBBJ - FS , perfect for afternoon R&R in between meetings.

Milyon
12-07-05, 09:21
Oops, slide right in.

Milyon
12-07-05, 09:26
Squat & Spread. Very interesting! Looking for a nice friendly bi pro (CIS only) to join next time in Dubai. Any suggestions / numbers (PM).

Milyon
12-07-05, 09:29
Squat & Spread - 2.

More later.

Cheers!

Milyon
12-07-05, 11:16
Some more pics. Sorry may have the order mixed up as taken over 3 days, of course with regular , CIS from east of the Caspian.

Milyon
12-07-05, 11:17
And some more.

Milyon
12-07-05, 11:19
Getting late. A few more and then again later!

Milyon
12-07-05, 11:24
Red Panty Day? Why not? Since red was the favourite colour before 1991 in the "stans"!

Milyon
12-07-05, 11:26
Nice ones! Lubed up and then my favourite: rear entry!

Piper1
12-07-05, 16:31
A little more of her. Nice lingerie, no?
No. Better naked.

Those pants really had to go. And off they went!

Piper1
12-07-05, 16:37
She was good,
Very good.
Still, the pants had to go!

Piper1
12-07-05, 16:39
She was a slowdancer

Piper1
12-07-05, 16:40
This gal is a bit on the big side (especially her enormous rack), but she always has a young sweetie with her (eg see pics posted last week).

I've taken her and one of her young friends home a couple of times for doubles fun, but can't remember who is who anymore out of her younger friends. I'll have to refresh my memory one day with them.

Piper1
12-07-05, 17:13
Sorry Milyon - if I'd known you were posting I would have held mine off for another time. I had just finished posting my last pic when yours suddenly appeared from nowhere. Then I realized you actually posted them earlier today, but as a regular member, there is a time-delay.

cheers

Piper

Milyon
12-07-05, 18:24
Hi Piper,

Yes seems I have not yet reached the "qualifying" stage. Perhaps in the next couple of weeks. If I get down to Dubai or my other favourite destination Bucharest / Tashkent. Had some posts in those forums, only Romanian was with pics. Perhaps next CIS trip will be better !

Cheers

M

Professor10
12-07-05, 18:50
SW action behind the Ramada Bur Dubai lunch time seems also to have disappeared. Used to be some very interesting CIS babes with apartments close by offering AED 150-200 ST , with BBBJ - FS , perfect for afternoon R&R in between meetings.

Milyon,

Looking at most of the photos, it seems that she has some sort of disease or at worst some type of infection (red pimples) - it doesn't look like in some photos that you used any "protection". For some peace of mind, I would suggest getting tested just in case. Be safe out there.

Piper1
12-07-05, 20:14
Have to agree with the Professor - I'm seeing more and more uncovered action pics here and other sites. Very risky.

Ebowan
12-08-05, 04:19
Hi Brudder,

Is that what I see really Bareback Rear Entry?

If yes, Uuuhhh

Very brave Man

May the force be with you

Ebowan

Nice ones! Lubed up and then my favourite: rear entry!

Milyon
12-08-05, 08:03
Milyon,

Looking at most of the photos, it seems that she has some sort of disease or at worst some type of infection (red pimples) - it doesn't look like in some photos that you used any "protection". For some peace of mind, I would suggest getting tested just in case. Be safe out there.Got my "action" report day before yesterday: all clear. I always use protection with the SW action + pro action pickup's from Regal, York or Deira side.

These sets are with someone "well known". Non pro working in Dubai with a regular residence visa ( kind of GF , if can classify as that).

Anyway, thanks Piper / Prof !

Milyon
12-08-05, 08:06
Penultimate set

Milyon
12-08-05, 08:08
Last ones.

ALittleCoky
12-08-05, 15:48
... for the best forum on this site, ALL my votes go out to this one !!

Great work folks .... keep "up" the good work :)

Cheers,

co*ky

Wicked Roger
12-08-05, 21:22
See the report in the Abu Dhabi section, more pics to follow. One for Tom S and Piper in this lot!

WR

Wicked Roger
12-08-05, 21:24
Another set, all of A and another for Piper! LOL

WR

Piper1
12-09-05, 19:06
Wow - sometimes no new pic posters, then they come in spurts! ;)

cheers

Piper

11Bravo
12-09-05, 21:39
Got my "action" report day before yesterday: all clear. I always use protection with the SW action + pro action pickup's from Regal, York or Deira side.

These sets are with someone "well known". Non pro working in Dubai with a regular residence visa ( kind of GF , if can classify as that).And I'm sure she (the well known, non-working resident)only screws you...

Nice Guy 99
12-10-05, 00:22
And I'm sure she (the well known, non-working resident)only screws you...
OUCH! Bravo ... where is your romantic side?

Milyon
12-10-05, 09:25
And I'm sure she (the well known, non-working resident)only screws you...Thanks Nice Guy 99,

I know bareback is dangerous with all the nasties around,but then again "regular" is relative. Can we be sure if our partners are not cheating with us ?

Anyway, this is a forum for pics, bareback or with protection. Thanks to all who advocate saftey, ( I do when it is with a P4P Pro) otherwise on occasion with a "GF type" regular what the heck!

More pics to follow next visit ! Perhaps can meet up with some of you guys for a lager or two!

Cheers !

Milyon
12-10-05, 15:08
Had a couple more on the memory stick, hope not repeats.

Back view and slip aside nice lacy panties.

Milyon
12-10-05, 15:15
Nice BBBJ .....pardon my "painting skills" must improve !

Milyon
12-10-05, 15:34
Piper

Indianesq pics real stunner from a couple of pages ago. From the sub continent or "CIS-stani" who looks Indianesq ? If you do find the secret "chip" would be nice to see some more !

Milyon

Piper1
12-10-05, 17:19
Piper

Indianesq pics real stunner from a couple of pages ago. From the sub continent or "CIS-stani" who looks Indianesq ? If you do find the secret "chip" would be nice to see some more !

MilyonHi Milyon - coincidentally, she is exactly from where you posted your last pics in CIS today (as I mentioned in that thread, most of my CIS gals have been from Uzbekistan, just by chance).

She is one of the very few CIS WGs with a good business mind. Two houses in Tashkent when I last saw her over a year ago, as a direct result of her two years in Dubai. Intelligent, perfect English (with a sexy accent), funny, great fun, good cook, dancer, singer, and masseuse. Oh, and great in bed. She knew my pace (slow start, buiding up over the night), and she managed it beautifully. Not sure if she's still in town, but I have some free time coming up, so just for you ;), I'll see if I can find her. If not, I have dozens more pics of her anyway. She loved posing. I posted many over a year ago.

Actually, I'm thinking of finding a semi-regular now that I have a life after work again. She would be a prime candidate.

cheers

Piper

PS - great pics again

Piper1
12-10-05, 17:54
Just a few more

Piper1
12-10-05, 17:56
Well, a few comments makes her popular. :)

Piper1
12-10-05, 18:13
Nice BBBJ .....pardon my "painting skills" must improve !LOL - me too. I used to use photoshop the pics, but after not using photoshop a few months, I tried to use it again - too many new features, and I soon gave up - I only need a few features like "blur". Now I have more time, I'll check it out again. The old black paintbrush in "paint" is a bit harsh.

Milyon
12-11-05, 08:34
Last couple of BBBJ - Dali would have been proud of my "brush" strokes !

Piper - Those UZ girls know a thing or two. Definitely preferred over the usual pickings from Azerbaijan (who try to pass of as Turkish) & other "stani's" , apart from the occasional gem.

UZ girls more "fun" ! Although I have seen a couple of Chechens (there was a young twosome in Rockerfellas but AED 800 LT - not my cup of tea) & Tartari's ( highly reccomended), even the locals up in Tashkent preferred
Tartari's over ethnic russians or locals.

Milyon
12-11-05, 08:53
Hi Milyon - coincidentally, she is exactly from where you posted your last pics in CIS today (as I mentioned in that thread, most of my CIS gals have been from Uzbekistan, just by chance). She was previously a music teacher in Tashkent.

Yes, I know what you mean. The intelligent WG's do actually put away something and try to get it together back home again. The not so intelligent one's usually get conned into something not as pleasant with ticket money + visa debts....everyone knows the deal if you've heard the stories that some of the WG's share.

4 years ago met a similar great GF type from Baku in the Imperial. Used to enjoy her company in Dubai off and on. Went up to Baku 2 years ago for a trade show and she was there as an interpreter / stand beauty ( you know like those Samsung / Sony girls during GITEX).

Stopped pro working but accepted my offer of tea after the show (nothing more, esp not in her backyard - understandable). 2 years in Dubai and she had organized herself an apartment + car + spare cash and a better life.

Milyon
12-11-05, 11:22
Few pics from the "Russian House" Deira near the Reniassance. Used to be AED 250 ST (CBJ - FS), girls would stand around the parking lot and then you could take them up.

Last time I visited Dubai, went past the lot 3 different days but no action. Perhaps shut down as the new men in uniform station also opened up a while ago opposite the Renissance.

Buffet dinner at the Renissance still as good though with the all inclusive eat + drink offer 6 or 7 different food stations if I remember correctly.

Milyon
12-11-05, 11:34
SW action Deira , between Muraqabbat & Riga streets. Usually SW's come out at about 1230 in the afternoon, AED 100-150 ST . Quality not that good ( usually 30 + and looking it !)

Perfect if you're around Deira and need to kill sometime in the afternoon.

Usually have a "shared" flat with other SW's working and spend no more than 20 mins for the whole CBJ-FS. Very hurried experience.

Milyon
12-11-05, 11:51
Saw some reports about Jockeys in Panorama. You need to get there early and try for the early bird. Mostly older CIS and even older punters. But sometimes you do get lucky.

Great girl from Ukraine, 37 , AED 400 full night. Quite tall as well . Usually Jockey's girls do a lot more than the other pro's to try and retain their punters. ( An old adage - fat women try harder !?) - Anyone who has had a slightly chubbier GF will know what I'm talking about.

PS : Thought I'd paint the celing - but then this was a Deira hotel so didn't bother with the other ones.

Piper1
12-11-05, 23:24
Congrats Milyon, on joining the SM club (Senior Member that is, not S & M) - although with that massive dildo, maybe both!) ;) Looks like you had a busy time in Dubai.

Good to see some Deira reports. There's a lot of action over there. Took a drive around Baraha once - lots of Ethiopian/Eritrean street action. Almost like being in Africa itself. Very cheap also, from what I've heard.

cheers

Piper

Milyon
12-12-05, 08:31
Congrats Milyon, on joining the SM club (Senior Member that is, not S & M) - although with that massive dildo, maybe both!) ;) Looks like you had a busy time in Dubai.

Good to see some Deira reports. There's a lot of action over there. Took a drive around Baraha once - lots of Ethiopian/Eritrean street action. Almost like being in Africa itself. Very cheap also, from what I've heard.

cheers

Piper

Cheers Piper.

Yes, Barahah also has the usual SW action from the "Horn of Africa" but not my fancy.

WR a real pro when it come to the S&M. Nice pics.

Anyway, all quiet on the western front with the festive season around the corner. Should be in Dubai again sometime DSF. Maybe meet up for a lager
and some.....

Milyon

Wicked Roger
12-12-05, 18:08
Cheers Piper.

WR a real pro when it come to the S&M. Nice pics.

Milyon

Thanks Milyon

But I would not say S & M, more gentle education towards acceptance of practices considered normal by some members of the mongering public!

But..this is a pix forum so will post some tomorrow when I get time. Tom S will post the report.

Keep hard and horny (and may Santa bring you what you mongers want most!)

WR

Piper1
12-13-05, 11:29
It was nice to bump into this blonde fave last night (pics from previous encounters). She's a real sweetheart, and great fun. Just as nice to meet her new Indianesque friend. I took her number and will make arrangements soon.

Boofer
12-13-05, 11:36
guys,

help me out here? how do i paint on the girls face? excuse my computer ignorance.

cheers

Piper1
12-13-05, 12:33
guys,help me out here? how do i paint on the girls face? excuse my computer ignorance.cheers
Boofer - the most basic way is:

1. Right-click the pic. 2. Click "open with". 3. Choose "paint".
Once the pic is opened: 4. Click on spraypaint can (on the top left menu) 5. The tough part: Spray over those sweet eyes that hooked you in the first place. :)

You will also need to resize to maximum 640 x 480 to post on ISG. Use "MIHOV resizer" for resizing many pics at once. Or, spend a couple hours learning how to use photoshop to do all of the above with more finesse (then teach me please).

cheers

Piper

Wicked Roger
12-14-05, 04:17
Pix from our recent adventure in Abu Dhbai - Tom S will post report soon in Abu Dhabi section. I was official photographer, well someone has to do it! No toys this time and no leash (sorry Piper!). Part 2 soon.

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
12-14-05, 04:18
More to enjoy!

WR

Milyon
12-14-05, 11:13
Piper

Great pics of the blonde and even very commendable your patience to "spray" the background.

From her looks and body, I would also like to "bump" into her !! LOL !

WR - BJ Pics - Have not seen those angles even with the Attenborough (sic) wildlife documentaries ! Great camera work !!

Sigh ! You guys in Dubai have it good. I have to wait a couple of weeks more till I get in ! Unfortunately no travel to "stans" approved as yet ( waiting for the new travel budgets !)

JustSumFun
12-14-05, 16:16
Hey Piper,

Is this Moaner still around? I still have some unfinished business to take care of with her. The forum members will remember my Fr about that incident maybe?

Cheers

JSF

Well, a few comments makes her popular. :)

Rayman
12-17-05, 12:36
.. to all my old ISG mates down in sunny UAE.

Off home now to the wet but pussyless UK....wishing you all the best.

Piper1
12-19-05, 00:31
Ray - get out of Scandanavia (which roughly translates as "no sex for you"), and get back to Dubai. I used to love reading your hilarious reports of the freebies you picked up (including Filipina blowjobs in the car - while driving - I'm sure that's against the road rules here). Your pics of the Turkish honey from Amnesia Nightclub inspired me to explore there - thanks!

As I know you're a Sinophile - these pics are for you. She had the sexiest eyes (the eyes always get me). A-Rack, but you can't have everything. She was great.

cheers

Piper

Buzz00
12-23-05, 21:59
Piper now what is wrong with an A rack ? - you do know that more than a hand full is a waste but maybe you have big hands !!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Christmas.

Cheers.

11Bravo
12-24-05, 13:38
My favorite chinese dumpling. A bit cold at first, but when warmed up, delicious.

Piper1
12-24-05, 13:47
My favorite chinese dumpling. A bit cold at first, but when warmed up, delicious.
She's nice! After seeing her, I knead her - I'm feeling in a wonton mood. She'd look better if the lights were dim some.

Piper1
12-25-05, 14:01
Here's a 3-second action clip (about as long as I usually last ;)). I click "repeat vid" so it seems much longer. ;) One of the gals took the vid on my snap-shot digital, so it's a little grainy. I may post more clips later if there are no objections.

Click the link, wait 45 seconds (compulsory adverts), then click the download button. Ignore the login and password - not needed. Looks like you only get 2 or 3 free downloads, then they ask you to pay.

Warning: Use headphones or very low volume if you watch this in the office - she was noisy. I liked the way she was grabbing at me.

http://sexuploader.com/?d=I8VD3WQZ

Thanks Asian Rain for the instructions. And here I'm thanking the camera-girl:

Menteng
12-25-05, 14:09
Piper,

I like the way you mask the photo's of the Chinese A-breast girl ;-)

Piper1
12-25-05, 14:55
Piper,

I like the way you mask the photo's of the Chinese A-breast girl ;-)Thanks - hurts to do it - she's very beautiful.

Rayman
01-06-06, 10:39
... oh those happy days in Dubai and Abu Dhabi! As some of you know I am not terribly into working girls as my good looks and charms can usually find their way into a lady's bed for some rumpy-pumpy, but this place finds me at a loss.

History so far..... first was a married Thai girl who I romped but when she threatened to leave her husband for me I ran a mile, much to her distress.
Then came a freebie bj plus anal (covered as she 'didn't want to die')from a Thai prostitute in Copenhagen. Then a native swede who works in the Vice squad...I kid you not, but she scared me witless with her work tales and once again I cried off to the sidelines and scurried away....

Then came a very attractive older swede, late 50's, but really elegant and well presented...great sex for me but she reckons I was crap and dumped me accordingly... Her husband had run off with a Thai bar girl they had both met whilst on holiday.

Then came the asian virgin that I attached to my NY greeting to you all. I have a rake of pics of her.

The last one was the library chinese parttimer who was unemployed and looking for some temp cash (pics in sweden section)

And that's that........shite for 8 months of desperately seeking! In between the above I have failed and failed again with all types of ladies.

At present I have 3 in the target.
A black married lady (highly possible), a Vietnam cleaner (3 months trying but no avail and she is SINGLE), and an older swede who seems to sleep with anyone apart from me!!! boohooooooo.

In keeping with this forum I attach some random pics!

Piper1
01-12-06, 14:09
Jumeira Beach Park, Dubai, a few hours ago. Can be a pick-up place if you're game. A good friend of mine has been lucky with a couple of beautiful young Russian gals he met at this beach.

Some honeys on the beach today, from slim Iranians, cute Filipinos, to padded Russians.

First pic is a juxtaposition of fully covered women (one with baseball cap on backwards) next to a busty half-naked Russian gal with her bikini top half-off. The guy walking near her obviously approves.

Piper1
01-12-06, 14:35
More beach pics - cuties.

Khanaan
01-13-06, 06:03
hey P. Iwas in Dubai on the 11th Jan I just came back last night,and funnily enough I spent some time in the afternoon on Jumera beach, if i'd known you were there would have said hello to u at least . Oh well i'm back there next month for a couple of days so who knows , maybe next time
Jumeira Beach Park, Dubai, a few hours ago. Can be a pick-up place if you're game. A good friend of mine has been lucky with a couple of beautiful young Russian gals he met at this beach.

Some honeys on the beach today, from slim Iranians, cute Filipinos, to padded Russians.

First pic is a juxtaposition of fully covered women (one with baseball cap on backwards) next to a busty half-naked Russian gal with her bikini top half-off. The guy walking near her obviously approves.

Bizzie
01-13-06, 14:03
I am surprised to see the fully clad with almost naked! I'd thought that there would be a separate beach for the 'locals only".

Piper1
01-14-06, 08:31
Bizzie - no segregation, except Saturdays is women/kids only. Interesting to see some women swimming fully covered amongst the bikini gals.

PS - didn't receive your PM.

My Kapitan
01-14-06, 17:10
Segregation like everything in Dubai is money based. Indians etc use the Jameira open beach - free. Some use the Jameira beach park 5dhms and some go to the beach clubs Le Meridian Sayahi 5000+. Anyway this is the photo forum so here is an old one from Jockeys - Nellie. She will drink everything in your room or apartment be warned. Let's keep it to photo's here.

Bizzie
01-18-06, 05:26
Bizzie - no segregation, except Saturdays is women/kids only. Interesting to see some women swimming fully covered amongst the bikini gals.

PS - didn't receive your PM.
You were looking for a hotel room for someone.
Try this site:
http://www.wired-destinations.com/hotels/UAE/Dubai/index.htm

Wicked Roger
01-18-06, 21:37
Fellow Mongers

Pics of Miss N, see the report in teh Abu Dhabi thread.

Enjoy!

PS: My Kapitan, I agree pics not chat here, we do not want to be like other Picture Galleries!

Guru02
01-18-06, 23:54
Roger,

Could you make those pics any smaller?

Wicked Roger
01-20-06, 01:13
Roger,

Could you make those pics any smaller?

Yes I could. LOL

But.. likely pressed the wrong button on the image resizer and this is the result. Oh well, it was late, and now I am overseas, so can't do anything about it! But there will be others!

WR

Wicked Roger
01-26-06, 21:19
Fellow Mongers

Report in the Abu Dhabi thread, enjoy. Piper one for you especially.

WR

Wicked Roger
01-26-06, 21:23
Further enjoyment I hope

WR

RedBaron2
01-27-06, 12:03
See a couple of pics for the two Chinese I reported on.

Wicked Roger
01-27-06, 20:00
See the report in the Abu Dhabi forum. Toys all specially imported from Europe via customs.

Enjoy!

WR

Wicked Roger
01-27-06, 20:02
More of toy time

WR

Piper1
01-28-06, 15:23
See the report in the Abu Dhabi forum. Toys all specially imported from Europe via customs.

Enjoy!

WR
Rog - looks like fun. Do you mean you had to go to Cargo Village to collect? I did this once, and they went through every centimetre of my boxes in front of me, for over an hour. Luckily it was all above-board stuff.

Obligatory but unrelated photos attached.

JadeWarrior
01-28-06, 16:01
Hello, kindly excuse my newbie question here. How is it, right smack dab in a sea of conservative Islam, the U.A.E. seems to offer debaucheries on the scale of Caligula's court? Not that I mind of course :-)

11Bravo
01-28-06, 18:57
Hello, kindly excuse my newbie question here. How is it, right smack dab in a sea of conservative Islam, the U.A.E. seems to offer debaucheries on the scale of Caligula's court? No, there is nothing here. Everybody is just VERY GOOD with photoshop...

Wicked Roger
01-28-06, 21:40
OK guys, back to photos, we do not want this to be like other 'Photo Galleries' on ISG!!

From tonight's session with the very horny Miss N (becoming additive?), dressed up, ready to go and swallowing. She is very good and very naughty!

By the way, was a bit flacid at the end (see the report) so excuse the pics. LOL!!!

Enjoy, part 2 to come!

WR

Wicked Roger
01-28-06, 21:43
More of the very naughty Miss N, ATM, swallowing and one for those who like arse shots!

WR

Piper1
01-28-06, 22:32
One more. Six foot three, but a sweet pussycat.

Jimmy K II
01-31-06, 02:08
Great pics WR ! (and of course also Piper)

I hope, that my boss sends beack do DXB soon!

Cheers
Jimmy

Jimmy K II
01-31-06, 02:09
sorry, too much alcohol today

send ME back to DXB soon!

cheers again jimmy

Bizzie
02-01-06, 06:36
More of toy time

WR
You wicked wicked man!
I had to break down the little vibrator into several little pieces and then re-assemble it when in DXB.
But you imported a Red Cock!
Excellent!!

Wicked Roger
02-01-06, 17:41
You wicked wicked man!
I had to break down the little vibrator into several little pieces and then re-assemble it when in DXB.
But you imported a Red Cock!
Excellent!!

Bizzie, just have deep pockets and when I stand up it looks like mine LOL!!!!! Also a purple dildo, anal beads, two butt plugs, some bondage stuff, PVC stuff..... accessories Bizzie

As this is the photo forum, two more of Miss N (non nude chaps) showing how tastfully she dresses in my place - nothing too trashy, revealing or high (heel height that is!). Enjoy - I must get ready for the threesome with her!

WR

Bizzie
02-02-06, 01:13
Bizzie, just have deep pockets and when I stand up it looks like mine LOL!!!!! Also a purple dildo, anal beads, two butt plugs, some bondage stuff, PVC stuff..... accessories Bizzie
WR
Oh Yeah. I have accessorized, but nothing like a red butt plug!

I had some toys last time but couldn't find the chick who would take it in the butt. Had to throw out the toys before the trip home:(
Hoping for better luck this time around.

Wicked Roger
02-02-06, 11:14
Some more from this morning's threesome with my US friend. Part 2 and maybe 3/4 to come when I get the pics from the friend. All of these are Miss N with him.

WR

Wicked Roger
02-02-06, 11:16
Second part. Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
02-02-06, 16:40
These from my US friend from the same session with Miss N. She nows wants me all night! Have I the energy! Enjoy the pics. More to come

WR

Wicked Roger
02-02-06, 16:46
More from the same morning threesome

Enjoy

WR

Roaddog
02-02-06, 18:38
More from the same morning threesome

Enjoy

WRCompliments, compliments those were some oustanding photos fellas this photographer fella must be a pro. I am awed I can't say it enough those are great.

Regards,

Roaddog

Piper1
02-02-06, 22:50
Rog! That's way too much information! LOL

Wicked Roger
02-03-06, 05:23
Rog! That's way too much information! LOL
Piper, thought this was share and tell?? LOL!!

Roaddog - just good light, patience and having the time to enjoy ourselves. N very accommodating in more ways than one! Shame was not another man to get threesome shots but she is willing if any monger every visits AD!

Will post more soon (as this is the Photo Gallery!)

WR

Wicked Roger
02-04-06, 17:20
From the other night. I do like how she matches her nail colour to the clothes she wears! Too much action to stop and take too many pics. Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
02-04-06, 19:42
More of the same, enjoy

WR

T Poet
02-07-06, 20:46
congratulations for putting the UAE on the map damn tear up that ass for me hope to one day visit and contribute

Piper1
02-13-06, 06:09
A few PMs about a wild Amazon recently. A few more pics.

My Kapitan
02-17-06, 11:31
Something for the weekend! Report to follow. Thanks to WR & miss N for a great night (in and out)...

Piper1
02-17-06, 12:04
Great threesome pics Kap! (But when did you start wearing nail polish?) LOL

K Mastra
02-17-06, 19:19
Great job guys! That's what I'm talking bout pure fun. Is Miss N and her friends exclusive to you guys, I might be headin that way near soon for a quick Biz trip. Hows the going rates with her, looks like she's a real pro? Keep it UP guys.

My Kapitan
02-18-06, 16:39
Piper the acute angle of the hand is a tribute to the Ladys dexterity! LoL

My Kapitan
02-18-06, 17:36
Now I couldn't do it like that!

11Bravo
02-19-06, 19:02
Is Miss N and her friends exclusive to you guys, I might be headin that way near soon for a quick Biz trip. Hows the going rates with her, looks like she's a real pro? Keep it UP guys.6 posts, 5 making remarks in various photo threads. You might try reading some of the regular threads (here anyway), then you could answer your own questions.

Wicked Roger
02-19-06, 19:42
6 posts, 5 making remarks in various photo threads. You might try reading some of the regular threads (here anyway), then you could answer your own questions.

11B- well said

KM - no, she is not exclusive to "us guys" but she extremely fussy to say the least! She will pick you so to speak as some mongers have found out! Makes a refreshing change in some respects.

And she is in Abu Dhabi (a Dhms 250 taxi ride away from Dubai..so Dhms 500 return!)..do the maths

WR

WR

My Kapitan
02-21-06, 10:07
Regal Monday

My Kapitan
02-21-06, 17:42
More? Inundated with requests..

Wicked Roger
02-22-06, 20:11
MK and I had some fun, so did Miss N. This proves it! Thanks to MK for driving to Abu Dhabi for a night of threesomes.

Enjoy the pictures as much as we did making them!

WR

Wicked Roger
02-22-06, 20:36
MK had only left 6 hour earlier and we needed another threesome! She is one red hot chillie pepper is Miss N.

Enjoy as we had loads of fun in the aternoon

WR

Wicked Roger
02-22-06, 20:39
Lots more to come. Mr G came quicker than normal - he blamed Miss N for that!!

WR

Wicked Roger
02-22-06, 20:42
Even more pictures from a great afternoon with Miss N. Such a nice way to spend an aftenoon rather than work I think!

WR

My Kapitan
02-24-06, 07:08
Redhead referred to in Dxb report now believed to be working in Savage Garden, anyone confirm?

My Kapitan
02-24-06, 07:11
Miss L ex Regal Thursday night. Report in Dxb thread. This girl gets wet!

Wicked Roger
02-25-06, 09:14
Miss N and the nighter we enjoyed last night. Enjoy the pics. My Kap - I have cleaned the kitchen and bathroom tops for your next visit!

WR

Wicked Roger
02-25-06, 09:16
More of Miss N and WR! Enjoy!

WR

Wicked Roger
02-25-06, 09:20
Last set. N on balcony just before we shagged like banshees. Having 5 inch FM heels really helps us tall guys when the lady is petitie! Despite teh wind we got very hot!

Enjoy

WR

Piper1
02-25-06, 19:00
Ha! Irish Hunter - you missed twice (posted in Abu Dhabi section also). Just go to "edit", then click both "delete" options (no need to add a comment why you're deleting), and voila! All gone. Copy your post so you can paste it to the Dubai section. Sounds like your mind was on other things. ;) Two girls for 200 - well done!

Bizzie
02-25-06, 21:48
Even more pictures from a great afternoon with Miss N. Such a nice way to spend an aftenoon rather than work I think!

WR
WR,
Greek with no cover?
You must be in LOVE!

Wicked Roger
02-26-06, 07:31
WR,
Greek with no cover?
You must be in LOVE!
Bizzie

Not love, just very horny!

FYI, I know who she goes with, and she is very safe, but I am only one she does Greek with no cover. You may say...well how do you know? Good point but I do have my ways!

Sorry - best put some pics here next time, like tonight!

Keep hard and horny

WR

Tabolitz
02-26-06, 11:31
Last set. N on balcony just before we shagged like banshees. Having 5 inch FM heels really helps us tall guys when the lady is petitie! Despite teh wind we got very hot!

Enjoy

WRWR just out of curiousity is Ms. N. Filipina or Thai. In any case she is way hot and horny. Is she a freebie or does she charge?

arzy69

Wicked Roger
02-26-06, 21:07
WR just out of curiousity is Ms. N. Filipina or Thai. In any case she is way hot and horny. Is she a freebie or does she charge?

arzy69
Simple answer is RTFF Arzy69!! But as you are apparently a busy man.....

Never free, Filipina, this is the photo gallery and we try to keep it like that unlike other forums so here is my contribution for the night!

In between a session-mix of pussy and Greek, will post report later, my favourites lovelies on Miss N!

WR

Tabolitz
02-28-06, 01:16
Simple answer is RTFF Arzy69!! But as you are apparently a busy man.

Never free, Filipina, this is the photo gallery and we try to keep it like that unlike other forums so here is my contribution for the night!

In between a session-mix of pussy and Greek, will post report later, my favourites lovelies on Miss N!

WRPoint taken WR LOL, been jumping from one forum to another can't keep up with them globally. Just keep em coming(pixs) and we'll just keep droolin!

Shukran

Wicked Roger
03-03-06, 06:42
More from my meeting with the lovely and horny Miss n just before I got on the plane! Apolgies for the shoddy run in her stockings - caused by some rather enjoying fucking. Not to worry, she has plenty more as i will soon find out!

Enjoy as this will be last for a while or maybe ever (if she does not come back!)

WR

Wicked Roger
03-03-06, 06:44
This just of Miss N wearing a lovely black outfit! She really suits black....

WR

Gurumeister
03-03-06, 15:02
Does anyone know of anywhere in Dubai where lady masseuses of any nationality will give massage with some form of sexual relief? I'm seeking somewhere local Bur Dubai or Deira. Many thanks in advance.

Mambo Jack
03-03-06, 20:24
Hello,

Does anyone here think 1000 dhs an hour for a massage and extras? At your hotel / apartment is the correct market price in Dubai, in addition to not having the opportunity to see how she looks like?

My Kapitan
03-04-06, 00:15
Hello,

Does anyone here think 1000 dhs an hour for a massage and extras? At your hotel / apartment is the correct market price in Dubai, in addition to not having the opportunity to see how she looks like?

No! I've just come in from Regal where all girls were opening at 1000. just say no...

My Kapitan
03-04-06, 00:16
[RTFF this is the pic page.

My Kapitan
03-04-06, 00:23
[RTFF this is the pic page.
This is a pic page just to remind u here is a pic....
Look at the other so called picture pages don't let that happen here,,,,

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 08:54
Agreed MK, lets not have this UAE Photo Gallery soiled by questions that are obviously in the wrong place and RTFF would likely mean them not appearing at all.

Did not call you during or after this round, we wanted to (LOL!!) but we got otherwise distracted.

The holes in her black stockings are deliberate, think she was matching them to the PVC dress she had on!

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 08:55
More of the same, just love those red nails and her shaved pussy, Greek..........

WR

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 08:57
Even more, I trust you mongers like them, as I enjoyed taking them!!

WR

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 09:00
Last set from the all nighter. Could have taken more but I was enjoying myself too much!

WR

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 10:01
Wonder what made it swell??......LOL!!

WR

My Kapitan
03-04-06, 15:45
MSB relief...

My Kapitan
03-04-06, 15:50
A few more before I go to the cold cold west.

St Stephen
03-04-06, 20:02
She is hot.

Even hotter in red!

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 20:06
Also I love her heels, my favourites!

Enjoy as I did a hell of lot!

WR

Wicked Roger
03-04-06, 20:09
So new she had not had the time to cut the labels off, but I know the brand well even without the labels!!!

She is very cute and hot in the g strings, especially with those heels which she keeps on the whole night!

WR

Professor10
03-04-06, 20:40
Wicked -

those are GREAT HEELS!!.....lol In other words, she has a fine, fine body - I envy your sessions with her. Now if only you could show a few pics of her face. I'm sure from the shots you took, the g-string, heels, and body shots - she "looks" awfully good looking.!!

Wicked Roger
03-05-06, 18:23
Wicked -

those are GREAT HEELS!!.....lol In other words, she has a fine, fine body - I envy your sessions with her. Now if only you could show a few pics of her face. I'm sure from the shots you took, the g-string, heels, and body shots - she "looks" awfully good looking.!!
She is very cute indeed. Those who have have the pleasure of her company will agree.

Faces - well, RTFF as the reason why those of us who live in the region respect the ladies privacy. The boards in South and Latin America do not as you know.

WR

Smooth TX
03-18-06, 16:13
About 2-3yrs ago, I had a short vacation for the 4th of July to get away from KSA. Stayed at a hotel near down town, it’s not a hotel you could to bring a friend from the club. So, the very next day I checked out and checked into the Holiday INN, that place is nice, rooms and all. You could pick-up some up there at the bar, had a Russian girl, slim very good looking, but talked too much, the only way I could get her to shut-up was to plug the mouth with the one eye snake :). Any way went to the Cyclone and scouted for a Chinese babe, talked to a couple of them, when the quoted 1000 I passed, but one stuck to me like Teflon, yea she was HOT but pricey so, I waited until closing time, then I said 500 for all night. Hand a grate time with her GFE, Shower together, gave me a massage, CBJ, CG, RCG, DG, but no Greek (she was not into that). Then we did it all over again until the morning. Wonder if, she still around hear is a picture.

Smooth Tx

Piper1
03-18-06, 22:24
She was so skinny and banged so hard against me that my pubic-bone area hurt for a week. Memoirs of a screamer. Hopefully she'll be in my office one night this week.

Piper1
03-18-06, 22:29
Maybe party-time coming up ... see reports Dubai section

Muratlale4
03-21-06, 17:59
Piper your pics are great,
really good job!!!

congrats

Jasss
03-21-06, 19:04
wow, wat a stunner wheres this chick from? ee or india?

Piper1
03-22-06, 00:35
Miss Ind. Gotta love her.

Piper1
03-22-06, 00:40
So many PMs about Miss Ind. So, you guys like skinny chicks. I like all sizes. Laugh if you like, but I like a good attitude more than body size. Lucklily, Miss Ind has a great personality, a sweet body, very naughty, and great in bed. Maybe a bit too demanding for an old guy like me. Anyway here's a few more pics.

Piper1
03-22-06, 01:01
A Regal gal from Moldova. Silicone tits and silicone lips. Took her home, wish I hadn't. Looks good, sex dull.

Shakes her booty nicely on the dance floor. False advertising. I warned a pal of mine who fell in lust, but he took her back to my place one night also. He confimed she was a bore in bed.

Tabolitz
03-22-06, 15:25
So many PMs about Miss Ind. So, you guys like skinny chicks. I like all sizes. Laugh if you like, but I like a good attitude more than body size. Lucklily, Miss Ind has a great personality, a sweet body, very naughty, and great in bed. Maybe a bit too demanding for an old guy like me. Anyway here's a few more pics.

Nice one for the Miss Ind pixs are great. Good job piper. Keep em coming.

Lomion
03-22-06, 20:34
Agree with Arzy69 though no longer in Dubai .... Piper gave me a taste so I keep watching.

There's skinny then there's skinny. 5'7" + 47 kilo last night in Amman ;)

My Kapitan
03-23-06, 10:22
She loves it

My Kapitan
03-23-06, 10:46
She still loves it

My Kapitan
03-23-06, 10:50
Yeah she loves it

Muratlale4
03-23-06, 11:36
Great job MY Kapitan, I herebey declare you my kapitan

regards

PS: Where is she from?

Knobbyxx
03-23-06, 16:10
Kaptian and Piper you guys RULE!! GOD I need to get over to these countries! I'm just so jealous!

My Kapitan
03-31-06, 09:16
again with Miss K

My Kapitan
03-31-06, 09:17
Again again

My Kapitan
03-31-06, 09:19
Obssesive compulsive behaviour -

My Kapitan
03-31-06, 09:24
Miss K foot job

Piper1
03-31-06, 09:50
You kinky bugger - looks like she's enjoying the action and the photos as much as you are!

Piper1
04-03-06, 23:43
Here's a gal I had a threesome with over a year ago. She's just back from Uzbekistan after a year off the game. I met her tonight at Regal with My Kapitan and his livewire Miss K. (See Dubai reports).

In the pics she was brunette, now she's blonde. I'm hoping she'll join us for the party this weekend. She was memorable.

My Kapitan
04-07-06, 11:37
Orgy in AD - Usual suspects....

Blonde refused pictures. Miss k was a star.

My Kapitan
04-07-06, 11:41
Orgy madness. Guys these are pics from my camera only the other 300+ I leave for you to post!

My Kapitan
04-07-06, 11:45
The WR Welcoming committee.

Games in Mickey Rooney's car on the way home..

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 13:18
These are from Mickey Rooney's camera - I have only included a few samples here! Mine will follow later if there is enough bandwidth. Tried to put them in groups - just like our shagging last night :)

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 13:21
Again, this is a tiny sample of what the four us did last night in Abu Dhabi -well someone has to monger apart from me here! MK had to come inside as Miss K was a bit of a screamer and we did not want to wake the neighbours :)

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 13:26
Miss K - a star, a great shag and very enthusiastic with all the mongers last night.

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:00
Only a few of Mickey Rooney with Miss K - well he was busy with Miss S and he did take an awful lot of photos.

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:02
Even my GF struggles with Big Red but not Miss K. Miss N and Miss K with this toy (well any toy!) would be a sight to behold for a monger like myself!

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:06
MK was the main recepient of Miss K's lovely holes and lips as the next series will show but I don't mind as I had my fair share especially in the morning (see later series - yes plenty more to come!) when she shagged him out!

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:08
She is very good at BBBJ as we all found out especially MK.

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:10
More Miss K and BBBJ. Enjoy as we all did!

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:14
Seen enogh of MK's little Kap, now its my turn! Threesome MK, Miss K and WR, she was really enjoying it as you will ses.

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:18
Last set from MR's camera though there are hundreds more I promise. The first shows Miss K after some decent Greek with MK and I during the threesome that was breakfast for us both. The others - methinks she had the wrong g-string!

Just got to download my lot now......

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 14:57
More from the AD orgy, this time from my camera and from the start of the night mainly. After that I was too busy!

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 15:00
Sorry guys, just got to post more, hope you are not bored (or jealous!). The first is from the morning session halfway through Greek, just had to take a photo.....

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 15:03
MK received an awful lot of BJs last night, amazed it did not get sucked away like a ice cream lolly! Here is more proof.

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 15:05
More proof of Miss K's love of BBBJ. With MK of course the lucky blighter

Wicked Roger
04-07-06, 15:09
She also really likes DATY

My Kapitan
04-07-06, 17:52
blonde didn't want pics but here she is..

Piper1
04-07-06, 18:55
Wicked Rog, Kapitan, and Jeff6077 - what a night! I just checked all 300 pics Jeff6077 emailed. There are some absolute classics - you guys have posted some of the tamer ones!

I also just checked the pics of Amazon adventure from the night before (or should I say from the same day, as it was a 6am finish with her). Now I know why I was shagged before I even got to Abu Dhabi.

Piper1
04-07-06, 23:12
blonde didn't want pics but here she is..
A few more non-action pics of her. First one was breakfast stop on the way back to Dubai.

Photos taking ages to upload with the proxy, but some pics of Kap and Miss K on the balcony coming up.

Piper1
04-07-06, 23:15
I caught Miss K and Kapitan misbehaving on the balcony.

Piper1
04-07-06, 23:40
First one: me and Miss K discussing the riddles of the universe.

Next few: Kap and Mis K getting even more intellectual.

Piper1
04-07-06, 23:45
The night before the Abu Dhabi orgy ...

Jeff6077 was a great photographer. I returned the favour while he gave Miss Amazon a good time, but I'll let him post his pics.

I've satisfied my itch for African ladies for now, unless I bump into Mis "Love it" in the near future.

My Kapitan
04-08-06, 08:38
Foto shy blonde shows her ass - getting dressed to go.

Asian Rain
04-08-06, 09:25
I've satisfied my itch for African ladies for now
Nice ebony and ivory contrast on the facial... good to the last drop. Did the other girls get the splatter treatment? Miss K looks like girl who deserves nothing less than a 3-shot gangbang splooging. Ooops... don't want to give you guys any naughty ideas for the next time. AR+

Wicked Roger
04-08-06, 09:44
Nice ebony and ivory contrast on the facial... good to the last drop. Did the other girls get the splatter treatment? Miss K looks like girl who deserves nothing less than a 3-shot gangbang splooging. Ooops... don't want to give you guys any naughty ideas for the next time. AR+
Piper

Was that yours or some vanilla ice cream you hadd in the back pocket. AR is the master of facial shots so praise from the master should not be taken lightly.

OK this is the photo thread, back to posting some more from the AD romp

WR

Captmick
04-09-06, 07:50
Hi Al,

Heading to Dubai next week. Does anyone know of Alia (Uzbek)who used to work Dubliners/Airport hotel/City Centre.

Great girl trying to find her again

Mickey Rooney
04-09-06, 15:13
WR said

"Was that yours or some vanilla ice cream you hadd in the back pocket"

I can testify that this was not the case, I was there and it was all biologically produced... Had to make a dash for the rain coat.... and you know how hard a rain coat is to find in Dubai

LOL

Wicked Roger
04-09-06, 19:46
Hi Al,

Heading to Dubai next week. Does anyone know of Alia (Uzbek)who used to work Dubliners/Airport hotel/City Centre.

Great girl trying to find her again
CaptMick

It have not have registered on the ship's radar but this is the photo section, where we post photos and and not too may questions about Dubai....:) Try asking in the right place, not sure if you will get an answer but it may help.

Photos? OK will post unless mongers are bored seeing more about the AD party?

WR

Piper1
04-09-06, 20:07
A few more powerful blowjobs. What's that old saying about a vacuum cleaner and a golf ball?

Piper1
04-09-06, 20:09
Why go all the way to Africa to do missionary work?

Piper1
04-09-06, 20:13
Was that yours or some vanilla ice cream you hadd in the back pocket. AR is the master of facial shots so praise from the master should not be taken lightly.
Hey WR - Asian Rain created the monster - he is the splooge master.

Here's a few more of the Amazon series.

There's one photo I'm hesitant to post as I would hate to offend anyone. It involved Miss Amazon doing some probing work while giving me a blowjob. She should have been a doctor.

DeVil
04-10-06, 15:06
Foto shy blonde shows her ass - getting dressed to go.Wicked pics My Kapitan. I'd say you have loads of fun every week. Is this limited to the two guys and a gal or two or can a fellow monger join in if invited to do so?

Keep up the good work and keep those pics coming. IMHO some of the hornyest on this site along with Asian RainMan's.

My Kapitan
04-10-06, 17:23
A couple i missed from the other night.. great tits.. plus one from a couple of weeks ago as c shots seem so popular..

Pubs are open its draw night in jockies and what the fuck I'll go to the regal...

My Kapitan
04-13-06, 04:11
WR and myself mongering in the Seaview last night. Good service great nipples and excellent manual dexterity. Report to follow.

Wicked Roger
04-13-06, 05:43
MK and I had a good time, reports posted, mine had alovely cute disposition and body. She is the first one in MK's photos. Enjoy as we did!

WR

Excess
04-13-06, 08:18
An excellent illustrated instruction manual on safe sex from WR - mini- April 12 0015.JPG.

"Always keep your feet covered during the act" - well done, Wicked Roger ! LOL

Should be mandatory viewing in school Sex-Ed classes.

My Kapitan
04-13-06, 08:34
An excellent illustrated instruction manual on safe sex from WR - mini- April 12 0015.JPG.

"Always keep your feet covered during the act" - well done, Wicked Roger ! LOL

Should be mandatory viewing in school Sex-Ed classes.

Of course that was actually MK trying to keep an even body temperature...

Wicked Roger
04-13-06, 09:25
Of course that was actually MK trying to keep an even body temperature...
Am going to start to worry if fellow mongers mistake your dick for mine MK!

WR

Excess
04-13-06, 10:43
My mistake and apologies, Gentlemen !

While you are both fine specimens of the monger breed, I, unlike the several Misses that you very regularly report on, haven't had the opportunity to share an evening or more fun with you in a 6 pack, or more - Yet !!

Will not make the same mistake again.

Sporadic
04-15-06, 17:04
This guy used to have trouble pulling in the clubs, but as you can see, for 2000dhs, Piper´s service works a treat!

Bizzie
04-15-06, 21:39
Here is "Natasha" from Fs house:

Piper1
04-15-06, 23:10
Bizzie - great work. She looks a lot like "Sab" from F's house. (Julia Roberts lips and eyes). Maybe Sporadic can confirm - he knows her well. I knew her only once (party with F and her girls last Oct).

Sporadic
04-16-06, 03:32
Close, but different. This Natasha also looks a bit younger imho. I stand by my vote, but Judge JSF can be certain.

Bizzie
04-16-06, 04:37
Bizzie - great work. She looks a lot like "Sab" from F's house. (Julia Roberts lips and eyes). Maybe Sporadic can confirm - he knows her well. I knew her only once (party with F and her girls last Oct).
Piper,
I think that they are different girls. I suspect that Sab is no longer there.

My Kapitan
04-16-06, 14:52
Freebie night before and after. Sorry no action shots but hell you've seen her before.

Sporadic
04-16-06, 16:30
Piper,
I think that they are different girls. I suspect that Sab is no longer there.Yes, they are not one in the same. Sab is not so petite and has a belly button piercing as well.

She (Sab) is not "there" all the time, she drops in when she needs some extra cash or when F calls her when there is a good fish on the line.

Piper1
04-17-06, 08:27
She is too fat for most peoples taste but I love the cuddly puppy fat type of late teens early twentys. Not too skinny, not too fat - just right!

What type of camera did you use?

Sporadic
04-17-06, 08:33
She looks lovely Mike. I agree with Piper.

Mike De H
04-17-06, 10:00
Not too skinny, not too fat - just right!

What type of camera did you use?

It wasnt a camera, its a Sony Ericccccsssson mobile w800i thingy phone.

Piper1
04-17-06, 11:31
It wasnt a camera, its a Sony Ericccccsssson mobile w800i thingy phone.It takes better pics than my new whizz-bang Nokia N70 thingy phone (see Bahrain thread for my crummy attempts). Altho' I just discovered it has a "low-light" option, which takes better indoor pics than my Bahrain attempts.

Mike De H
04-17-06, 12:02
It takes better pics than my new whizz-bang Nokia N70 thingy phone (see Bahrain thread for my crummy attempts). Altho' I just discovered it has a "low-light" option, which takes better indoor pics than my Bahrain attempts.

It has a 2.0 megapixel camera and a fair lens. Some of the other pics I took in the daylight were even better.

This has a low light option also, but there again its crap if you have to use it. the light is pretty good though.

I took a picture of my bunny sleeping but its dark, so no good.

Piper1
04-17-06, 13:11
It has a 2.0 megapixel camera and a fair lens ...
This has a low light option also.I just read in the user guide that my cam-phone also has a "sports mode for taking action photos". Now that sounds more like it. ;)

JustSumFun
04-17-06, 16:27
Close, but different. This Natasha also looks a bit younger imho. I stand by my vote, but Judge JSF can be certain.You are right mate. This is different Natasha. Ofcourse now she has a big beer belly. Saw her last week and asked her if she was pregnant. Got a punch in the chest for that. ;)

She has put on a lot of weight. She confessed that she came here 46 kg and is now approaching 55 kg. On a short girl those extra kilos sure dont look nice.

Justfun

Egnahcc
04-17-06, 23:39
Those balcony shots. That is classic. What hotel is this? how much is that place a night? would love to check out dubai. I want something nice but not looking to spend TOO much. I would love something with a balcony like that though.

Thanks

Piper1
04-17-06, 23:54
Tonight at Metropolitan I fell in love with this Azeri sweetie for a short time (300DH). Good English - school teacher back home.

She was smiling and batting her eye-lashes at me in a cutesy Betty Boop sort of way as I checked out the crowd of lovelies from the mezzanine floor. The eyes always get me. Come home to my boudoir, Betty Boop.

Damn good massage and various interesting positions, with a doggy finish in front of the mirror - I like to watch.

After the good lovin', she put on a pair of black thick-rimmed specs to look at our photos. I expected her to frown, point at me and say in a dominatrix sort of way: "You ARE the weakest link". Sadly, she didn't.

Piper1
04-18-06, 00:50
Those balcony shots. That is classic. What hotel is this? how much is that place a night? would love to check out dubai. I want something nice but not looking to spend TOO much.
Eggnog - that's Kapitan on the balcony of Fantasia Hotel. Very nice place, good value. Check the hotels thread.

Piper1
04-18-06, 18:45
More of the Metro gal. No nudes, sorry. Funny, she asked me to be gentle with her as she hadn't had sex for five days. I was gentle. I actually wanted a good massage more than anything (I was knackered), but she revived me.
________

I'll buy a real camera this weekend. Enough of these hazy shots and waiting ages between snaps for it to re-load. Spoils the moment.

ILuvIt
04-18-06, 22:36
More of the Metro gal. No nudes, sorry. Funny, she asked me to be gentle with her as she hadn't had sex for five days. I was gentle. I actually wanted a good massage more than anything (I was knackered), but she revived me.
________

I'll buy a real camera this weekend. Enough of these hazy shots and waiting ages between snaps for it to re-load. Spoils the moment.

Maybe all that you need is some time and Photoshop to doctor your pics. I re-did a cople of your shots

ILuvIt

Piper1
04-18-06, 23:02
Maybe all that you need is some time and Photoshop to doctor your pics. I re-did a cople of your shots.

ILuvItGeez Luvit, first you grab me at York and won't let go, then you start sending me SMS's, now you're adjusting my creative photography. I'm getting worried. Oops, sorry. Wrong Luvit.

Thanks for your help, but I'll still buy another camera.

Jake Sins
04-19-06, 17:00
Piper,

Out of interest how old was your little bundle of Azeri fun from the other night ?

Regards

Jake