PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Piper1
04-19-06, 19:13
Piper, Out of interest how old was your little bundle of Azeri fun from the other night ? Regards, Jake
Tsk tsk, Jake. She's old enough to know better, but young enough to have a good time. ;)

Jake Sins
04-19-06, 22:02
Tsk tsk, Jake. She's old enough to know better, but young enough to have a good time. ;)

Touche !!!

Piper1
04-19-06, 22:10
I just lifted these pics from the Ecuador section (did I break any rules?)

This girl has an uncanny face-resemblance a Dubai gal who's been referred to a few times recently. The Dubai gal doesn't have the post-baby tummy and is a shade or two darker.

Maybe Double Shooter or Mike de H would disagree about the face-resemblance ('cos maybe I had my heineken glasses on when I met her).

1Ball
04-19-06, 23:14
Gotta run. I have a flight to catch to Quito........

Mike De H
04-19-06, 23:33
Maybe Double Shooter or Mike de H would disagree about the face-resemblance ('cos maybe I had my heineken glasses on when I met her).

Well, apart from that Lovatt is , as you say darker, and thinner, and of course she has her hair in beads, there is a sort of resemblance ..er..hmmm

Naked Gunz
04-20-06, 00:56

This girl has an uncanny face-resemblance a Dubai gal who's been referred to a few times recently. The Dubai gal doesn't have the post-baby tummy and is a shade or two darker.

Maybe Double Shooter or Mike de H would disagree about the face-resemblance ('cos maybe I had my heineken glasses on when I met her).Whew! Piper. I don't care where you stole the loot! I just enjoy the view! Wow she's cute. I still get sprung like a spring over particular girls now and then; even after an almost thirty year monger career. I like to think I have {EXCELLENT} tastes in women. She's one I would have kept before she got in the life.

MrC

Piper1
04-20-06, 12:20
Whew! Piper. I don't care where you stole the loot! I just enjoy the view! Wow she's cute. ...
MrC
Acknowledgements due to Ezinho in the Ecuador section, where he mentions she's all yours for $7 for 15 minutes.

I re-posted the pics simply for comparative purposes. ("Comparative to what?", I hear you ask. Stay tuned. ;))

Bizzie
04-20-06, 19:15
Here is 'D' from Es place.
Average looks. Good service.

Piper1
04-20-06, 21:39
Here is 'D' from Es place. Average looks. Good service.Nice. Are her boobs as big as they look in the bra? What does the "D" stand for in her name? ;)

Ezinho
04-20-06, 21:40

I don't mind that you reposted my pics, it's fine with me, just posted some more of her in the Ecuador Photo Gallery for those who are interested.

I have never been to Dubai, or anywhere in that part of the world for that matter, so forgive me if this is a stupid question; there are black girls in Dubai? Or is this girl you're talking about actually Arab? If there are girls that look like this in Dubai, I need to add it to my list of places I need to visit!

Piper1
04-20-06, 21:44
I don't mind that you reposted my pics, it's fine with me, just posted some more of her in the Ecuador Photo Gallery for those who are interested.

I have never been to Dubai, or anywhere in that part of the world for that matter, so forgive me if this is a stupid question; there are black girls in Dubai? Or is this girl you're talking about actually Arab? If there are girls that look like this in Dubai, I need to add it to my list of places I need to visit!Ezinho - Thanks. I was interested, and I just saw your new pics. Lucky guy. There are many many black (and Chinese, and Eastern European, and Arab) girls in Dubai. Believe it or not, the Dubai gal who looks like your hottie is from Ghana. C'mon over. Meanwhile, I'm working on getting to Ecuador sometime. It's your fault.

Piper1
04-22-06, 02:16
I still can't believe what this girl asked me during sex. Maybe she was testing me. I'll take her again to see if she keeps her word - I'm game if she is. It's always the innocent looking ones that surprise you.

It's after 5am, time for bed. Report and more pics tonight.

Oh, she didn't like the fishnets. Straight after modelling the lingerie I bought, she took the stockings off. Just can't please some girls.

Reamer Well
04-22-06, 18:23
Piper,

How much did this set you back in dollars?

Piper1
04-23-06, 00:38
In hindsight, she was too skinny. I prefer a little cuddlier. Still, variety is the spice ...

Piper1
04-23-06, 11:20
Lucky I don't know how to spell "RTFF". Check the Dubai thread for the info (yes, there is a non-photo thread!) ;)

Abse2
04-23-06, 15:45
I still can't believe what this girl asked me during sex. Maybe she was testing me. I'll take her again to see if she keeps her word - I'm game if she is. It's always the innocent looking ones that surprise you.

It's after 5am, time for bed. Report and more pics tonight.

Oh, she didn't like the fishnets. Straight after modelling the lingerie I bought, she took the stockings off. Just can't please some girls.Most probably a druggy and there is plenty of food in Emirates so exuse for this.

Asian Rain
04-23-06, 18:41
In hindsight, she was too skinny. I prefer a little cuddlier.
Piper, What were you thinking with those stockings? Given her build, I would have dressed her in a ballerina outfit and played out a Russian ballerina defector fantasy... possibly involving severe interrogation by the evil border patrol using the Big Red dildo and your S&M gear. Don't tell me that you don't have a ballerina outfit stashed somewhere in the inventory.

By the way, if you are worried about good nutrition for your girls, might I suggest feeding them a proper diet rich in protien and fruit. Reference pic attached. Cheers, AR+

Abx69, Hey, long time - no see since you were busted under your former ID Abse 2 for posting stolen pics on the Pakistan photo gallery thread. You might consider your own contributions and credibility - the equivalent of smegma - before posting criticism. AR+

Piper1
04-23-06, 19:58
Piper, ...Given her build, I would have dressed her in a ballerina outfit and played out a Russian ballerina defector fantasy...
Sploogemeister, you have outdone yourself. I still think you have a special diet of 20 oysters a day. I just realized that's a banana in your pic. Yes I remember Abse.

No Abse, she isn't a druggie.

GooLapper
04-23-06, 20:13
For a gal to get preggers from about a gallon of sperm dumped on her face, then your did it! Congratulations on an exquisite practicuum in "way old fashioned" birth control, the good old mouth squirt & facial.

Excellent work, great pic!

Love Sex 22
04-23-06, 21:06
You guys having to much fun . What a life .....

Love Sex 22
04-23-06, 21:10
[QUOTE=Asian Rain] By the way, if you are worried about good nutrition for your girls, might I suggest feeding them a proper diet rich in protien and fruit. Reference pic attached. Cheers, AR+

Great shot .You can sell this idea to Wall mart to promote their banana sales .

Abse2
04-23-06, 22:22
Piper, What were you thinking with those stockings? Given her build, I would have dressed her in a ballerina outfit and played out a Russian ballerina defector fantasy... possibly involving severe interrogation by the evil border patrol using the Big Red dildo and your S&M gear. Don't tell me that you don't have a ballerina outfit stashed somewhere in the inventory.

By the way, if you are worried about good nutrition for your girls, might I suggest feeding them a proper diet rich in protien and fruit. Reference pic attached. Cheers, AR+

Abx69, Hey, long time - no see since you were busted under your former ID Abse 2 for posting stolen pics on the Pakistan photo gallery thread. You might consider your own contributions and credibility - the equivalent of smegma - before posting criticism. AR+Show some more pics of your dirty deeds, not every one got guts to fuck bareback like you and I hope you have good life insurance policy.

Abse2
04-23-06, 22:26

Abx69, Hey, long time - no see since you were busted under your former ID Abse 2 for posting stolen pics on the Pakistan photo gallery thread. You might consider your own contributions and credibility - the equivalent of smegma - before posting criticism. AR+You mind your own business Mr Aids rain

My Kapitan
04-24-06, 03:53
This is the photo thread - lets keep it that way...

Bizzie
04-24-06, 04:15
Nice. Are her boobs as big as they look in the bra? What does the "D" stand for in her name? ;)
"D" stands for her cup size, of course;)

Piper1
04-24-06, 07:40
This is the photo thread - lets keep it that way...I agree ...

Oh so tight...

Piper1
04-24-06, 18:27
Doggy style, way too tight. Nearly piano-accordioned badboy, trying to push in.

Had to do a little "opening up" work.

Kiowa53
04-25-06, 02:05
This is like FrogHorn LegHorn screw is chicken wife.

Enough, please.

Nice Guy 99
04-25-06, 09:19
This is like FrogHorn LegHorn screw is chicken wife.

Enough, please.
Nice first post ... invaluable contribution.

Barry D
04-25-06, 10:11
I have quite a few photos from a recent trip. I have done the usual of pixellating facial features, but this girl also has what I shall delicately describe as a distinguishing feature on her distinguishing features.

As she is still working, would it be best to remove this form of ID as well? Then again, blurring this will be just as obvious as leaving it! I want to post & share these photos, but I also do not want to cause problems for her.

Grateful for some guidance.

Piper1
04-25-06, 10:54
This is like FrogHorn LegHorn screw is chicken wife. Enough, please.Son, I said son, that's a magnificent contribution - your best one ever. A member for four months and no other posts. Glad I motivated you to put both hands on the keyboard.

Also m'boy, it's Foghorn, not Froghorn. (The boy's about as sharp as a pound of wet liver).

You like 'em a little cuddlier? Me too. These are for you:

Sporadic
04-25-06, 14:44
I have quite a few photos from a recent trip. I have done the usual of pixellating facial features, but this girl also has what I shall delicately describe as a distinguishing feature on her distinguishing features.
As she is still working, would it be best to remove this form of ID as well? Then again, blurring this will be just as obvious as leaving it! I want to post & share these photos, but I also do not want to cause problems for her.
Stevo,

IMHO, you already have the correct attitude. My opinion about about pixilation is simply to make the lady sufficiently unrecognizable to someone who does not know her. LE for instance. Obviously, anyone who knows her may pick up on her identity, and that is something to consider. I presume she agreed to pics, and knows they will be out on the internet, in "stealth mode?"

If she has no idea they will be widely available to all and sundry (like our forum-mate Kiowa) you may wish to reconsider posting them.

Your call.

Wicked Roger
04-25-06, 16:08

Stevo

Can you crop or resize the photos to remove the tattoo or whatever distinguishing mark youa re referring to? In many cases others including myself mask the feature as this is the best protection if you are going to post.

WR

Piper1
04-25-06, 19:55
Stevo,

Great report in the AD thread. If blurring the pics doesn't do the job, just black it out. Simple.

Anyone who has posted pics here has usually done so without telling the girls. Is it the right thing to do? No. I have told many girls my intention before taking pics, and funnily enough, virtually all of them agreed without hesitation - especially Chinese WGs for some reason, including internet savvy girls.

One CIS girl called me a few days after I posted some pics, asking if I had posted pics of her on the net. I said I had, and would delete them if she wanted me to. She said don't worry about it, then asked if I wanted her to come over to my place. I wanted. I showed her the edited pics, and she liked them. We had another wild night and photo shoot, then next morning we had fun checking the pics and she chose the ones she wanted posted.

Looking forward to your pics if you decide to post them.

11Bravo
04-25-06, 20:27
...but I also do not want to cause problems for her.I think the answer is trivial: as in the medical profession: 1st rule: Do NO harm.

I believe you had sex with an attractive girl in dxb. I also know what the female form looks like. I don't require any photo documentation. (Obviously, some of the 1 handed lurkers might disagree).

Piper: funnily enough, I get just the opposite. Girls VERY concerned that the photos remain PRIVATE. With me, they do.

Piper1
04-25-06, 20:43
Piper: funnily enough, I get just the opposite. Girls VERY concerned that the photos remain PRIVATE. With me, they do.Hmmm. I must be lucky. Have they all said no to you? When I do ask, almost all are fine with it, and they end up having a great time posing away for the camera. If a girl asks me not to post the pics, I usually don't. When I do, I make sure they are well-disguised.

Now why do you check the photo sections you naughty man? ;) And don't say it's for the literary value. Of course, I only buy Playboy for the interesting articles. :)

My Kapitan
04-25-06, 21:17
I think the answer is trivial: as in the medical profession: 1st rule: Do NO harm.

I don't require any photo documentation. (Obviously, some of the 1 handed lurkers might disagree).

QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Piper1] If a girl asks me not to post the pics, I usually don't. When I do, I make sure they are well-disguised.

Of course, I only buy Playboy for the interesting articles. ;)

I'm with Piper on this one. I always ask and if they say no I don't take photos.

All the girls are 21st century savay and know in the age of digital photography the pics may well be posted.

Some love it - Miss K often says 'I'm famous in England now - yes?'
I usually reply that she is famous throughout the world!
This is normally followed by a short rendition of 'so beautiful' anyone who knows her knows what I mean!

All are interested in seeing the results.

As for the female form - its always a source of constant interest. I like athlethic blondes, but they don't have to be blonde or athletic!

One handed lurkers, well men fall into two groups w*nk*rs and liers. This site is not the place for morality discussions.

If someone is not interested then they should bin the PC and get out the pipe and slippers now because its all over.

Pic etiquette. Always disguise external idenifiers -face and external tatoos. Let's not make LE job easier than it needs to be.

Barry D
04-26-06, 00:51
Based on this, I removed quite a few from the selection I was going to show as I did not want to make any trouble for her. I was able to remove identifying features a lot easier than expected. Hopefully these photos are completely non-descript, but I am sure the "more experienced' of you already know who she is!

The one titled "Come to Daddy" shows her using a method that can lead me just about anywhere!

Piper1
04-26-06, 08:37
Stevo - Aha! Tattoo removed from left breast! I know the girl. Kidding. Nice pics - she looks like a good sport. Tennis, anyone?

Piper1
04-26-06, 08:55
I used photoshop in the past; I should download it again.

Here's a before-and-after shot of an old fave, long gone from Dubai. She was one of my fave regulars, but why do I always like the crazy ones?

Using photoshop's "clone brush", I simply selected a part of her yummy breasts then cloned it and air-brushed over the tatt.

Professionally done, if I say so myself.

Barry D
04-26-06, 09:29
Yup, Photoshop clone tool is useful

Sporadic
04-26-06, 10:24
Piper´s lovely viewed without beer goggles, the unretouched version ;)

Piper1
04-26-06, 10:38
ROTF! Dammit! That's her. I take it all back - will never post a pic again.

DeVil
04-26-06, 11:05
Face looks like the Aussie Prime Minister Micheal Howard. LOL

Shit with a bod like that, I'd fuck her if she wore a paper bag on her head.

Barry D
04-26-06, 11:14
Piper´s lovely viewed without beer goggles, the unretouched version ;)Wonderful!

Hope Piper used a johnny on Johnny!

Larsca04
04-26-06, 13:48
piper,

didn´t know that you also pimp katoys in your newly founded dev´ agency ;-)

anyway, please care for her daily razor! LOL

have fun

larsca

Piper1
04-26-06, 16:06
John Howard's pre-election mantra was that he was going to make his country "Relaxed and comfortable". He's very good at it. Sporadic - next time at least give me a left-winger. I always thought Johnny should get screwed, but not by me.

I finally cracked the Indian scene, and have an Indian gal coming over in about 1 hour and 54 minutes (but I'm not counting). She's agreed to photos. I haven't met her in person yet (she looks okay in her face pics and sounds cute on the phone - I like the way she calls me "Sir"). If I think I won't upset you guys (especially the zero-poster one-handed erotic art critics) with a too-skinny or too-chubby gal, I'll post some pics tomorrow.

As Jackson would say: Gentlemen, let's get back to the topic. More pics!

Here's a cute young Chinese gal. As a photo model, she started off shy. Soon she was camera-hungry and I had to hide it from her so we could fit in time for sex.

My Kapitan
04-27-06, 09:04
Miss D. 400. Blonde(ish) short with big rack. Excellent GFE.

My Kapitan
04-27-06, 09:11
More Miss D

Piper1
04-27-06, 10:59
I received 9 missed calls while I was playing with the pretty Chinese gal Miss XX. I thought the calls were from Love It, who I'd called earlier (she told me she'd be free at 130am). I asked Miss XX if she wanted to play with a beautiful African gal, but she said no.

Turns out the missed calls were from Miss Big Milky Hooters, who I met last week. I returned her call as I walked Miss XX to a taxi, and Miss Milky came and spent a lovely night romping in the boudoir, leaving 11am today. Great massage, ok sex. Nice to play with those big mamas. She didn't like nude pics.

Kap - Miss D looks great. Beautiful rack. Yum yum.

Piper1
04-27-06, 11:09
When my Indian cutie-pie left at midnight, I was still feeling frisky, so a quick trip to Rattlesnake was in order. I was mellowing out at the pool table when this pretty Chinese gal came along. I think she'd just arrived as I didn't see her in my walk around. Five minutes later we were in a cab.

Regarding pics. She asked if I would put them on the internet. I said I would if she wanted and joked that it would be good for her business. She agreed, and wanted me to post her pics unedited, as well as give out her number. I'm not that kinda guy.

Piper1
04-27-06, 11:22
Here's a few pics of three gals I had last night (one at a time, over a long and interesting night). Damn those oysters.
_________

I arranged for this cutie a few days ago by email and chatting with her on the phone. She's not a professional WG. She has a full-time job but makes a little on the side from time to time with westerners only. Naughty racist gal. Much prettier than the pics she had sent me. She arrived well before our agreed time of 9pm. I didn't get time for a shower, so she helped me out with that later.

She was a great GFE - very affectionate, cute giggles. We ate, drank, chatted, she danced to Indian MTV. Nice.

No comments about her, ahem, cuddliness please. I like 'em cuddly, and I like Indian gals. I'll be seeing her again soon. There's more to her story, but I'll write about it later.

My Kapitan
04-27-06, 13:38
More Miss D. She was good.

Crypton
04-27-06, 15:34
No comments about her, ahem, cuddliness please. I like 'em cuddly, and I like Indian gals. I'll be seeing her again soon. There's more to her story, but I'll write about it later.

Nice pics Piper! Sounds like it was a busy night. Did you mean chubbiness rather than "cuddliness"? Very nice body nonetheless.

Any pics of the "Big Milky Hooters" without the bra?

Cheers.

Tamurlane26
04-27-06, 17:05
This is a courtesy note from Asia - we so often host you our fellows from UAE in the various parts of the region that you may think we never escape. Well as I proved in my Bahrain report - we do escape and we do know how to RTFF !!

My thanks to Piper for his kind sms and sorry to say we did not meet up - however whilst i was getting the Liverpool result sms to me every five minutes - for some reason I could not find the game last saturday - found everything else though !! Final Whistle a note of relief and was walking out of Rattlesnake when this walked in.

So off to Tanzania for a change rather than Filipina or Chinese - we have our own so why carry coals to Newcastle.

She gave the oddest BBBJ I have ever received spending more time blowing her cigarette smoke on me and then proceeding to inhale - a novelty that was a blast !!

So once again thanks to the Forum for providing me the entertainment for the night and perhaps next time can have the pleasure of meeting some of the more esteemed gentlemen of the forum

Piper1
04-27-06, 17:33
Crypton - it was indeed a busy night. I don't know what came over me. Or them. Now I'm shag-happy until next weekend (well, almost. Next time I'll stick to 2 dozen oysters).

Chalkie - Aha - a Rattlesnake lass. Sounds like fun. I've seen at least six girls there (and had at least one) who wear those type of glasses. I'm the wrong guy to ask about soccer, and sorry we couldn't catch up for a drink. Quite a few members passing through town recently, but our free nights don't match up.

1. Another pic of the Indian cutie

2. Warning: Penis shot. Do not proceed if easily offended by peni. But guess what she did with one hand as she gave me a HJ with her other hand. Bad bad girl.

3. BJ pic

Piper1
04-27-06, 18:30
Love the way the gals roll their eyes back when getting a good rogering ... I mean a good pipering, showing only the whites of their eyes. Here's the Indian and the Chinese gal from last night. My fave rolling eyes pic is of a cutie in Bangkok. See link.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=420035&postcount=1628

Mahku
04-27-06, 19:09
Jenny, a Chinese girl I met at York on Sunday night, and Esse, a Ghanaian who was at Seaview on Monday.

Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pics. Forgot the real camera.

Mike De H
04-27-06, 19:46
Love the way the gals roll their eyes back when getting a good rogering ... I[/url]

God thats fucking horrible. Like Zombies or aliems or something :D

Each to his own man... jeez!

Piper1
04-27-06, 21:36
God thats fucking horrible. Like Zombies or aliems or something :D Each to his own man... jeez!Geez, I can't help it if I get them into a frenzied rhythmic shagging trance state. ;) I've seen the eye-rolling with so many gals it must happen with most. It's a good sign they're in a primal state. Turns me on.

Funny coincidence. I had an Indianesque fave from Madagascar a couple of years ago. She always did the eye rolling when the shagging got heated. Hadn't seen her for over two years, but lo and behold she was in Rattlesnake Wednesday night, and said hi as I left with my new love. She never allowed pics, but she was damn good in bed. Might have to try her again.

Pics: Same Thai girl (she did it a lot), and another Chinese girl from last year, having a good ol' chew.

My Kapitan
04-28-06, 00:53
Piper - you may be starting your own thread..

Roll those eyes baby - I miss natali No5.....

Piper1
04-28-06, 00:55
Kap - I knew we could count on you. :) I love the eye-rolls. Now get to bed - its 4am! At least I'm working.

Sporadic
04-28-06, 08:11
so, piper, mk, which one of you can actually [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) further? ;)

My Kapitan
04-28-06, 08:57
so, piper, mk, which one of you can actually [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) further? ;)

rotfl excellent comment as always! of course i always will have a head start...

Piper1
04-28-06, 09:49
when i first read this, i thought you were asking who could see further. i must be having problems with my sight - my eyes are still rolling. if i don't stop it, i'll go blind. :)

Sporadic
04-28-06, 11:05
my eyes are still rolling. I hope this not because you are being "worked over" as it were, like the girls...

Of course I always will have a head start...Does this mean you have a shorter runway, or a longer one? ;)

Now boys, play nice in the sandbox. The ladies pictured were not the only ones with "eyes rolling." ;)

Piper1
04-28-06, 11:39
I hope this not because you are being "worked over" as it were, like the girls...

Now boys, play nice in the sandbox. The ladies pictured were not the only ones with "eyes rolling." ;)We gentlemen always play nice. That's what it's all about - nice times, good fun.

You're right - Dubai is one big sandbox at the moment - the sandstorms last few days made sure of that. But a beautiful day today - beach is calling.

Oops - photo section. A few old faves working me over:

Fly Guy II
04-28-06, 12:40
Piper1,

Congratulations on the excellent visual postings and running commentary. This has prompted me to do the same in the Malaysian board. I must say your taste in women is very varied and thats good news as DXB never fails to have diversity in talent.

Kudos,

F G II

Piper1
04-29-06, 00:28
Piper1, Congratulations on the excellent visual postings and running commentary ... I must say your taste in women is very varied ... KudosThanks - If the girl has fun, I have fun. Yep, my taste in women is varied. Same for most guys - we're programmed that way. I love 'em all, and looks come second to attitude.

Here's my current favorite. Great attitude, Indian gal and a great sense of humor. Pleasantly wet. I've asked her to come again.

NoCBJ4Me
04-29-06, 01:42
We gentlemen always play nice. That's what it's all about - nice times, good fun.

You're right - Dubai is one big sandbox at the moment - the sandstorms last few days made sure of that. But a beautiful day today - beach is calling.

Oops - photo section. A few old faves working me over:

Piper1,

The reverse bj, never tried it, but I think it would be uncomfortable for me. That CIS blonde looks cute. Any more pics of her?

nocbj4me

Piper1
04-29-06, 01:52
Piper1, The reverse bj, never tried it, but I think it would be uncomfortable for me. That CIS blonde looks cute. Any more pics of her?
nocbj4meYou should try the reverse BJ - anatomically easy (and feels just a bit different).

I wouldn't call the blonde gal cute. She's 6 feet tall - I'd call her stunning. Despite her height, she's very down-to-earth. Just for you (and a senior member pal who has a thing for her), I've posted a few of her pics. I don't think she's in Dubai anymore. I'll try her number tomorrow.

Kosmos
04-29-06, 02:52
Piper
She's the best looking girl I've seen on this board! Please post more pics of her - if she's not in Dubai anymore, why don't you show us her face?
I'm jealous...
Kosmos

NoCBJ4Me
04-29-06, 05:12
You should try the reverse BJ - anatomically easy (and feels just a bit different).

I wouldn't call the blonde gal cute. She's 6 feet tall - I'd call her stunning. Despite her height, she's very down-to-earth. Just for you (and a senior member pal who has a thing for her), I've posted a few of her pics. I don't think she's in Dubai anymore. I'll try her number tomorrow.

Piper1,

I have to try reverse sometime.

Judging from pic e1, I wouldn't say she is a stunner, after all, she has so much acne on her face! :=)

She does have nice eyes. I'd love to see them looking up at me while tickling her tonsels and her nose buried in my short and curlies!

I'm a spinner guy - you know 150 -160cm, 40 - 50 kg.

6ft is tall! How was she? $$ ?

Thanks for the pics!

nocbj4me

Wukong
04-29-06, 14:03
Piper1,

The reverse bj, never tried it, but I think it would be uncomfortable for me. That CIS blonde looks cute. Any more pics of her?

nocbj4me

A reverse BJ eh, that's really new to me but sounds intriguing and looks interesting, having said that I dont't think I will try it the near future. By the way, what a blonde, she absolutely stunning.

JP2U
04-29-06, 18:08
LOL... a reverse BJ is something I might try on a homely chick, not a stunner. I'd like to see that blondes luscious lips moving up and down my shaft up front.

Piper1
04-29-06, 18:54
LOL... a reverse BJ is something I might try on a homely chick, not a stunner.JP2U, these gals weren't too homely, but I still let them have their way with me. ;)

Piper1
04-29-06, 19:03
A forum mate just called me from York, but I'm stuck at home working. Not fair.

Quick photo break. Tall blonde sweetie, by popular request.

Crypton
04-30-06, 20:54
Piper1,

The reverse bj, never tried it, but I think it would be uncomfortable for me.

nocbj4me

You should try it. It feels a lot differnt from regular one (feels a lot better because the pressure points are reversed and therefore you get more feeling).It is not uncomfortable at all.

Fly Guy II
05-01-06, 10:46
A little something for you. A blast from my past. Fun but half way around the world is just too far. So time to post while I clear all the past out of my PC.
F G II

Piper1
05-01-06, 10:51
A few doggy shots with the cute one.

Piper1
05-01-06, 10:56
Doubles are fun, but so much work.

Piper1
05-01-06, 10:59
Oral pleasure

Piper1
05-01-06, 11:06
After a tough week at work, I simply wanted a good double Chinese massage last night, but these girls took advantage of my vulnerable tired state and had their way with me.

Li-Li is cute and laughed all night (she's new in town) and has a wild unshaven forest. JJ was a little hardened, so the laughing gal and I had to soften her up. Took some work, but we managed.

From York. 400 DH for the double. The oily massage was great too.

AlexQ2000
05-02-06, 04:37
In hindsight, she was too skinny. I prefer a little cuddlier. Still, variety is the spice ...I agree.

I should have paid more attention to the pics, but so hard to pick them out when youve had a few.

Piper you're my hero.

Wicked Roger
05-02-06, 20:09
Thought at one stage this thread was going same way as other ISG photo galleries, lots of messages and no pictures but thanks to a few we are back on track.

Mylene - shagged her before a tennis match, see the Abu Dhabi forum for the FR, won the match despite no sperm in the tank :)

My Kapitan
05-04-06, 10:22
First night of 2 as she is coming to WR's for a night of depraved group action tonight. Love this country!

(yes I didn't get the angle right on the cleanup pic but hey I'd just finished all over her face - give a guy a break!).

My Kapitan
05-04-06, 10:30
a few more

Wicked Roger
05-05-06, 07:06
Some of Jessy when she visitied AD with MK. Never got the group MK and I wanted but nevermind, it was a fun night, thought we had lost Mk and Miss K. See FR for details and MK's FR too.

WR

Piper1
05-05-06, 07:23
Okay, WR. I want Jesse's phone number right now. She has beautiful eyes.

Wicked Roger
05-05-06, 12:30
Okay, WR. I want Jesse's phone number right now. She has beautiful eyes.
Piper

Thought you would like her eyes!!

WR

Eu Contractor
05-05-06, 20:25
A couple of blurry pics of Miss perfect.

Shite cameraman

Piper1
05-09-06, 00:04
Monday night - young Catherine Zeta-Jones look. We fell in love at first sight. Beautiful face and body. Very quiet at first, then very cheeky when she warmed up. Will see her again I hope. No nude pics. Report in Dubai section.

Mike De H
05-09-06, 18:54
Monday night - young Catherine Zeta-Jones look. We fell in love at first sight. Beautiful face and body. Very quiet at first, then very cheeky when she warmed up. Will see her again I hope. No nude pics. Report in Dubai section.

That was her, starring in "Zorro" right?

I recognise the mask

Eu Contractor
05-09-06, 20:16
When I first came to the region, we had an ongoing bet what the ladies wore underneath their burka's.

I bet on a red thong.

I lost

Trojan1
05-10-06, 11:05
Lovely Filipina gal I picked up at the Rock Bottom, Dubai two weeks ago. It's a shame her boyfriend is back in town so I can't catch up anytime soon. I just love 'em those Pinay pussies!

Trojan1
05-10-06, 14:19
I was in need of some curry in a hurry, so I headed to the (yes, you guessed it right again) Rock Bottom...and lo behold, after 2 Martinis and little convincing, we hit it off in a very great way. I'll have to go back there tonight. Nicely shaven, wet and tight!

Piper1
05-10-06, 14:40
Trojan - you obviously enjoy your food!

Rock Bottom is lookin' good.

Wicked Roger
05-10-06, 16:10
Sorry guys just one pic, was far too busy and the mojo too much to take further, but I l know one monger in Dubai (who I will see in Abu Dhabi) who will like the eyes on Miss J :)

WR

Piper1
05-11-06, 01:39
PM-popular Zeta. No contact, but a couple more pics.

Piper1
05-12-06, 01:52
This lovely Russian (St. Pete) blonde is now snoozing in my bed. She said no photos, but being a bad man, I took a couple of pics while she chatted to her girlfriend on the phone. I showed her the pics, and she was okay with them.

Intelligent gal, good English. We talked for over an hour (and she finished off a bottle of good white wine) before we went to bed. She's not small, so I slowly fisted her. She was doing the eye-roll and I think she had an orgasm, but you never know. Afterwards she said "thank-you" - first time I've heard that after fisting. I had a finger deep in her bum, but she said no to anal, so it was loose pleasure for me afterwards.

Kim Basinger face, and very big breasts.

Met her at Rattlesnake. 700 DH all night from 1am. Hope I have the energy to enjoy more of her in the morning.

Mike De H
05-12-06, 08:14
So I suppose if I get her on Wednesday now, I won't feel a damned thing!!

Hmph, some people have no consideration!

Piper1
05-12-06, 17:46
So I suppose if I get her on Wednesday now, I won't feel a damned thing!! Hmph, some people have no consideration!Sorry Mike! If she's there Wed night, you can't miss her - late 20's, quite tall and VERY stacked (and now walking bow-legged ;)). Pity I couldn't get a frontal photo - amazing!

Asian Rain
05-14-06, 13:47
This lovely Russian (St. Pete) blonde is now snoozing in my bed.

She's not small, so I slowly fisted her. She was doing the eye-roll and I think she had an orgasm, but you never know. Afterwards she said "thank-you" - first time I've heard that after fisting.
Fisting, eh... yum yum! Right-handed, southpaw or ambidextrous? AR+

Piper1
05-14-06, 16:33
Fisting, eh... yum yum! Right-handed, southpaw or ambidextrous? AR+Now don't get technical AR. Left arm in while tongue-twirling and nibbling her clit - she liked. I keep my right hand for the camera. It was a kodak moment that was not meant to be.

Asian Rain
05-15-06, 13:43
Left arm in ... I keep my right hand for the camera. It was a kodak moment that was not meant to be.

Too bad... that five finger-filled pink pussy deserved to be filmed. Recent Jakarta action... the recipient of a superior servicing from Mr. Lefty.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=464342&postcount=715

Enjoy, AR+

Piper1
05-15-06, 13:55
Too bad... that five finger-filled pink pussy deserved to be filmed. Recent Jakarta action... the recipient of a superior servicing from Mr. Lefty.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=464342&postcount=715

Enjoy, AR+
And she's pulling up her mound of venus for extra pleasure. I'm a gentleman, so I usually do that for them (if I have a hand free). But with the camera in your right hand, you're forgiven. ;) A pal told me that fisting *always* brings his girls to orgasm. I can't vouch for "always", but the gals who can handle it just love it.

Wicked Roger
05-16-06, 06:54
Gents - back to pictures, enough discussion on fisting (Jackson - a separate sepcialist thread??). Fair/Fei from lasty night, lovely figurte, slime, tight great rack and fun. Good GFE. FR in the Abu Dhabi section (anyone read it??).

WR

Wicked Roger
05-16-06, 07:12
Enjoy fellow mongers!

WR

Wicked Roger
05-16-06, 07:17
Enjoy - am off to Europe again so this is it for a while!

WR

Piper1
05-16-06, 14:00
She speaks mandarin ...

Piper1
05-16-06, 14:02
She was good fun.

Piper1
05-16-06, 14:05
A few random pics, no particular order

Piper1
05-16-06, 14:08
Grunts and groans

Piper1
05-16-06, 14:15
A mixed selection ...

Piper1
05-16-06, 14:23
After fresh sushi and a cheeky chardonnay with Wicked Rog on Monday night (thanks Rog), we went to 49ers in Abu Dhabi around 1030, where I met this sweetie. Not petite, great rack, fun attitude and great service. Killer massage and good sex. She left at 6am as I left for work.

First pic - she's checking out a vibrating cock-ring I bought at the pharmacy. "Extra pleasure for him and for her". I forgot to use it once the action started.

Wicked Roger
05-16-06, 18:48
First pic - she's checking out a vibrating cock-ring I bought at the pharmacy "extra pleasure for him and for her". I forgot to use it once the action started.
Nice pictures piper

Cock ring - looks as though I had better take that, far too big for you but I might just squeeze it on ;)

See you soon, glad you enjoyed Abu Dhabi

WR

Giotto
05-16-06, 19:09
Nice pictures piper

Cock ring - looks as though I had better take that, far too big for you but I might just squeeze it on ;)

See you soon, glad you enjoyed Abu Dhabi

WR

I thought this rings are something like "mechanical" Viagra - closing the outer veins, hindering the blood flow out of the dick back to the heart and enabling (or prolonging) the erection.

Am I wrong ? :)

Giotto

Wicked Roger
05-16-06, 20:21
I thought this rings are something like "mechanical" Viagra - closing the outer veins, hindering the blood flow out of the dick back to the heart and enabling (or prolonging) the erection.

Am I wrong ? :)

Giotto
Giotto

Best ask Piper-assuming he can still speak after placing that around his pork sword. I have no idea what it does ;)

WR

PS Sorry - this is the photo section!

Piper1
05-16-06, 21:09
Giotto, Best ask Piper-assuming he can still speak after placing that around his pork sword. I have no idea what it does ;)

Gentlemen - oops, I mean WR and Giotto, your questions are answered in the Abu Dhabi thread. Yes WR, my voice is a little shaky, and I was singing tremolo as I came tonight. ;)

I road-tested the vibrating cock-ring (and new video-camera) with Miss Redhead tonight. She was fantastic last night and I wanted more of her before I leave this fine city. (Maybe Miss Tin-Tin tomorrow Rog - thanks for her number. Then again, I can feel an African adventure coming on).

Just a few snaps of Miss Redhead for now (we switched to video-camera when the action started). I need to learn how to extract stills from the video action so I can Suga Baba this thread. (Kidding - I promise I won't).

LatinBull
05-17-06, 09:03
Hello Piper1
Here is a proposal about how to deal with videos:
1.Upload the files to http://www.rapidshare.de. It takes big files, without the need to segment it. It is free.
2.Post in the forum the FACT that you do have the videos available.
3. Whoever wants the video, will PM you and you can replay with the rapidshare link on a PM.

Cheers
LatinBull.

PSD. If you go for it, please PM the link.

Piper1
05-17-06, 12:39
Hello Piper1
Here is a proposal about how to deal with videos:

... If you go for it, please PM the link.
Thanks,

I saw your post in another thread too (Efremof in Kenya I think) - are you starting a collection? ;) I'll have to check out the vid from last night - might not be worth posting, but maybe one day ...

Here's Miss Chinese Redhead giving a helping hand:

Piper1
05-18-06, 11:45
A very lucky night. After checking out a few terrible clubs in Saba Hotel I arrived at Gauloises an hour before closing time, and the quality was very poor - except for one absolutely stunning tall dark girl, but she was wildly dancing with her girlfriend and a guy. She was the centre of attention on the dance floor. Ten minutes later the two girls came and sat at my table, where they'd left their drinks before I arrived. I couldn't believe my luck!

I had no choice but to strike up a conversation. When I eventually invited them back to my hotel room, they were hesitant. They told me they were not working girls, but were from a town very close to Dubai, and had travelled to Abu Dhabi to take off their traditional Arab dress and go wild for the night. And a wild night it was. We'd all had a bit to drink.

Back in my hotel room they had another drink and danced for ages. Then we danced in bed. Great sex with the tall wild one (magnificent body), while her friend watched TV. Later, all three of us were in bed to get to sleep. I'll have to do something about my insomnia. After the tall stunner fell asleep, I couldn't sleep, so I went to the other side of the bed and tried seducing her friend. Only got as far as DFK and fondling for about five minutes before she said we should stop. Went back and snuggled up with the tall beauty, started fondling her beautiful body, and she grumbed about being woken up, but we had a quiet round and I managed to drift off to sleep around 6am.

They left at midday today, and I'm picking them up this evening to drop them home when I return to Dubai.

Will write a longer report later - there's a lot more to this little story, but I need to be careful. Will wait for the hangover to subside and my head's a bit clearer. ;)

Blastoff
05-18-06, 12:13
Piper1,

You must be about the most active guy on this forum lol. You make me want to come where you are and hang out. You are an inspiration and one of the most full of life guys I have met.

Congratulations.

Sporadic
05-18-06, 12:21
You are an inspiration and one of the most full of life guys I have met.Have you actually met Piper?
If so you would know that describing a three foot tall, redheaded Irish midget (sorry, Piper, little person) as "full of life" is a little strange. ;)

Piper1
05-18-06, 12:41
Have you actually met Piper?
If so you would know that describing a three foot tall, redheaded Irish midget (sorry, Piper, little person) as "full of life" is a little strange. ;)Sporadic has met me, and he knows my secret - I use photoshop to make myself look taller before I go out to pick up girls. ;)

Cool Tiger
05-18-06, 14:10
Sporadic,

for a second, I thought you mentioned three LEGGED tall!!!

Have you actually met Piper?
If so you would know that describing a three foot tall, redheaded Irish midget (sorry, Piper, little person) as "full of life" is a little strange. ;)

Sporadic
05-18-06, 15:17
You must be thinking of JSF, all the girls call him "Tripod."

Obviously just because he is so steady and well grounded ;)

JustSumFun
05-18-06, 16:57
You must be thinking of JSF, all the girls call him "Tripod."

Obviously just because he is so steady and well grounded ;)You got to be kidding mate.

Justfun

Bizzie
05-18-06, 22:39
Here some more of 'D'.

Bizzie
05-18-06, 22:40
Some more.......
Sorry no time for clever captions;)

Bizzie
05-18-06, 22:43
A few more..........

Tom2004
05-19-06, 21:44
Folks,

not being a lover of the chinese SP I encountered an excellent experience today:

NAME: "J"
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: appr. 160/???
BREAST: 70B
L/A/S: 7/9/9
SERVICE: BBBJTCSWS, COF, AR, FIV, excellent massage
COMMENT: VFM

Enjoy the pics.....

Greetings 2 all,
TOM

Tom2004
05-19-06, 21:46
..more from "J":

Lancer20
05-20-06, 01:44
Here some more of 'D'.Wow. I hope you wrapped it up, dude. Looks like genital warts and oral herpes to me. :-Z

Tom2004
05-20-06, 08:14
....actually kicked them out after a while. The two girls where not bad at all, but even not great. However accomplished there task.

Just some pictures to join with you...

Greetings,

Tom

Tom2004
05-20-06, 08:16
...her come some more:

Tom2004
05-20-06, 08:19
...and the last ones.

Would not do them again, can not reccommend. Do not have any contacts, but p/u was from Imperial.

Greetings,

Tom

Piper1
05-20-06, 22:23
Wow. I hope you wrapped it up, dude. Looks like genital warts and oral herpes to me. :-ZTom - too bad you didn't enjoy the girls.

Based on your previous pics, I'm sure you covered up. I think Lancer is right, at least about the genital warts. Ouch!

Bizzie
05-21-06, 13:49
Tom - too bad you didn't enjoy the girls.

Based on your previous pics, I'm sure you covered up. I think Lancer is right, at least about the genital warts. Ouch!
Lancer and piper,
Always cover it up!
Dont worry, i've seen warts before. On real time inspection in good light, she had a bunch of moles and razor bumps, had just shaved that day!
Enjoy more pics!

Bizzie
05-21-06, 14:00
Here is A.
20 years, nice skin, firm body, great fun.
From ????stan.

Blastoff
05-21-06, 23:07
Sporadic has met me, and he knows my secret - I use photoshop to make myself look taller before I go out to pick up girls. ;)

Any trick that works out for you as well as this, I would live to learn LOL

Mike De H
05-22-06, 00:29
Here is A.
20 years, nice skin, firm body, great fun.
From ????stan.

Bizzie mate, cover the eyes. I KNOW this girl, she is Mary's friend, the one I wrote about in March, having a $20000 USD debt with her Mamasan to bring her over. She was nearly slitting her throat in April until Mary took her under her wing.

Go with her if you must, but the reason she won't run away, is that Mamasan will ring up Mum and Dada and tell them what their darling daughter is REALLY doing for a living... then you put that on the Net.

Please clear it up, she is a sweet thing and doesent need this!

Bizzie
05-22-06, 03:16
Bizzie mate, cover the eyes. I KNOW this girl, she is Mary's friend, the one I wrote about in March, having a $20000 USD debt with her Mamasan to bring her over. She was nearly slitting her throat in April until Mary took her under her wing.

Go with her if you must, but the reason she won't run away, is that Mamasan will ring up Mum and Dada and tell them what their darling daughter is REALLY doing for a living... then you put that on the Net.

Please clear it up, she is a sweet thing and doesent need this!
MDH,
You may be mistaken. I saw her in Feb and had lengthy talks with her, including the business/visa/money/clients (I was showing my softer side), she mentioned not a hint of any problem. Other girls have bitched about their "balance", but not her.
So, do you know her for sure?

Mike De H
05-22-06, 08:24
MDH,
You may be mistaken. I saw her in Feb and had lengthy talks with her, including the business/visa/money/clients (I was showing my softer side), she mentioned not a hint of any problem. Other girls have bitched about their "balance", but not her.
So, do you know her for sure?

Yes, its 99% sure her, and I saw her three and four days ago. In fact it wasnt April, it was actually March when I first saw her. She was around since before April, and no, you get no hint of a problem.

Just the eyes should do it.

Bizzie
05-22-06, 15:10
Yes, its 99% sure her, and I saw her three and four days ago. In fact it wasnt April, it was actually March when I first saw her. She was around since before April, and no, you get no hint of a problem.

Just the eyes should do it.

I think people can be just as recognizable from their lips/mouth as their eyes.
Anyway, What eyes;);)

I was planning to call her again next day, but the next day I saw her with an older arab sitting at a coffee shop in the BurJuman shopping center.
She smiled, but I turned away. The scene had just turned me off. But she is a nice girl.

Piper1
05-22-06, 15:40
Any trick that works out for you as well as this, I would live to learn LOLBlastoff - are you still heading to Moscow end of June? We may well be there same time. Another forum member (GT) will be there also, and has come up with a terrific plan to meet hundreds of willing "regular girls" wanting to find "nice" men (like us ;)) at social functions - for free! No guarantee of sex, but it will be fun trying, and there's always later in the night if the company of a WG is needed.

Oops - UAE photo section - I tried three proxy servers - won't let me post my Caramello and Cousin pics. Will try from BKK tomorrow.

Bizzie
05-23-06, 02:58
Here are some more pictures (on the way out at 4 AM.)

Bizzie
05-23-06, 03:46
A few more.....

Piper1
05-23-06, 04:57
Sunday night: A very long night of dancing at Club Mix, where the girls went wild to the throbbing trance music. Then back to my place at 3am where they went wild to my throbbing, um, ...

Retired to the boudoir for a nice session with the gorgeous Caramel. After she fell asleep, I tippy-toed to the other bedroom, gently woke her cousin and had a great session with her. She's not a good-looker, but much wilder in bed than Caramel. I promised her I wouldn't kiss-and-tell. Shhhh.

Pics: wearing abayas, but they're not Emirati local girls.

Tom2004
05-23-06, 16:57
Hi Folks,

another "victim" of LE and a big loss for me too. Would love to repeat the sessions.

NAME: "M"
NATIONALITY: CIS/Tadjikistan
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: appr. 165-170/??? (HWP)
BREAST: 70B
L/A/S: 8/10/10+++
SERVICE: DFK, BLS, BBBJTCSWS, DT, COF, CIM, AR, FS, FIV
DAMAGE: AED 300 ST (3hrs) plus TIP, AED 500 LT (noon until 10 pm)
COMMENT: ATF (so far), WF, VFM, GFE, English command limited but eager to try
WIR: Yes, certainly - if she would be still available

PICS: Some of the pics are not to good (clear) - my fault. I was not patient enough or had my hand somevhere else.

Greetings to the community,

Tom

Tom2004
05-23-06, 17:02
Hi Folks,

some more pics.....

Tom2004
05-23-06, 17:17
..for all those asking themselves why I add five pics per report only, I do have an extremly slow connection here and feel safer (in respect to any disturbance) and comfortable to add just five a time.....

Greetings 2 you,

Tom

Tom2004
05-23-06, 17:26
When I met her first she was pretty new in DXB and under the full controll of her boss/manager. They decided where she has to go, what she is wearing, what to do. One could easily imagine the way she was acting in public and dressing herself was very sexy, but most likely to sexy for the U.A.E..

On the otherhand I always thought how easy she could be upgraded: Little investment in (cosmetic) salon, hair dresser and some new clothes and she would be state of the art. An investment of less than AED 2000 would have upgraded her to the top - thanks god I failed to take this investment opportunity - money would be lost by now.

Here are the last ones.....

Eu Contractor
05-24-06, 19:10
Which of you boys like greek?

Wicked Roger
05-25-06, 05:56
Which of you boys like greek?
I do EU, well known fact :)
WR

Wicked Roger
05-25-06, 18:01
This how she looked in Ally Pally - no wonder there were many potential suitors (sorry mongers drolling).

Wicked Roger
05-25-06, 18:04
Even more, very GFE, great BBBJ, all round lovely, never thought a PRC would be so much fun, when she came her face was so good wish I could have taken a picture!

WR

Piper1
05-26-06, 04:07
Even more, very GFE, great BBBJ, all round lovely, never thought a PRC would be so much fun, when she came her face was so good wish I could have taken a picture!

WRShe is a cutie. I still remember in Ally Pally how she kept poking out her tongue and scrunching up her nose at you as she giggled. Good to see she's almost as much fun in bed as she was in the club. ;)

Crime Of Passion
05-26-06, 06:52
Yeah, she looks great WR! Sexy gear, well up and over the standard set by many in the AP! I can just imagine the look on the faces of some of them the first night she showed up on the block! It's a shame she will be so popular.

Zedkal
05-26-06, 11:29
Hi there,

I have just moved to Dubai and would appreciate your advise on where to get girls. This week I went to Cyclone and Premiere but girls seem reluctant to come with you when you are not staying in a hotel (I am renting a flat in Dubai). Any advise on this?
Do you know guys places where we can pick up girls during the day? any phone number?

Thanks for your help.

Wds Iran
05-26-06, 12:04
WR/P1 and all others posting pics. on this forum..

With no offence meant, just wanted to share my thoughts. I know I am very new and the least contributor when it comes to written material/experiences/pics. etc. but an eager reader whenever I can. That’s b’coz I can access this site only when I am in Iran - which is only a few days in a month.

I see a lot of pics. posted here are very vulgar (b'coz they are pics of girls in positions of private and intimate action) and almost anybody can become a member n see them here. But then we also want to protect them and cover or camouflage their faces to hide their identity and say that we don't want them to be identified by LE or wrong people! Fair thought.

Unless I am wrong. I thought we share these pics here for the benefit of members who would be interested in using their services if they like them. If so, isn’t it better that we show our respect for these girls by showing their good looking faces and covering their private parts, as opposed to what we do now? To describe their assets, attitudes, service quality we can always write a few lines of FR. This would help the girls as well as the members in the forum. The forum will also reflect a decent outlook. We all get to choose a girl first looking at her face and then perhaps with a conversation, certainly not looking at her private parts!

Alternatively, is there a way to share their ‘picture without a distorted face’ through the forum’s PM service here? If one wants to look for her and use her services – certainly would like to see her face first. Iisn’t it?

My two cent’s worth. Pls don’t get pissed off guys.

Wdsiran

WR

My Kapitan
05-26-06, 16:25
WR/P1 and all others posting pics. on this forum..

With no offence meant, -------- But then we also want to protect them and cover or camouflage their faces to hide their identity and say that we don't want them to be identified by LE or wrong people! Fair thought.

----- If so, isn’t it better that we show our respect for these girls by showing their good looking faces and covering their private parts, as opposed to what we do now?

------ Alternatively, is there a way to share their ‘picture without a distorted face’ through the forum’s PM service here? If one wants to look for her and use her services – certainly would like to see her face first. Iisn’t it?

----- Pls don’t get pissed off guys.

Wdsiran

Hi WD

Good to see comment from a new member - always welcome.

There is some conflict in your argument above.

In any event I would counter that a pussy is much harder to identify than a face. For a start you have had to have had the girl undressed rather than just met her in a club bar etc having seen her face on the forum. I think we show more respect for their situation by not allowing them to be easily identified as most have famililies and are doing the best they can to support the same.

The situation in the ME is uniquely severe for the girls with regard to LE consequences. (OK I'll get off the soap box now).

Consequences control our behaviour, if the girls got wind of the fact that face pics were being posted they would refuse to be photo'd to the detriment of all of us. (There are exceptions - eg Miss K 'Am I famous in England yet?).

Some of us may be open to emailing facial pics - I would not though as you may be LE! I also do not give out numbers.

In the current LE clamp down posting faces would be ill advised IMHO.

The 'rules' have worked for a long time for all. No need for a change, ES will of course disagree.

I also find it fun to one - guess the girl and two guess the hotel! Soooo sad!

11Bravo
05-26-06, 19:46
I have just moved to Dubai and would appreciate your advise on where to get girls. This week I went to Cyclone and Premiere but girls seem reluctant to come with you when you are not staying in a hotel (I am renting a flat in Dubai). Any advise on this?
Do you know guys places where we can pick up girls during the day? any phone number?Here is my advice: Understand there are more threads for uae than just the photo gallery {Yes, I understand it may be hard to tear yourself away, but eventually your arm must get tired} Find the other threads {Hint: Reports of Distinction} READ said threads {Again hint: there are reasons why reports are flagged as distinctive} Read the last 20 pages of the dxb thread It is a free forum, but MOST members do understand the structure and WHERE to post questions.Amazing what a bit of study and some common sense will achieve.

I think we show more respect for their situation by not allowing them to be easily identified as most have famililies and are doing the best they can to support the same. Agreed. It's been reported here that one of the threats pimps use to control their stable is if the girl tries to leave, the family back home is informed of the nature of the business here. Which translates as: she can never go home again, family dishonor and all that.

Second, I can easily imagine, given some of the stories I hear from the wg's, that some punters (not you) might use this as coercion with the girl.

I see a lot of pics. posted here are very vulgarVulgar? "Here, let me post your full face on a site that deals with prostitution and specifically identifies you as a prostitute." How vulgar is that? Obviously, everyone knows what a girl is coming to dxb for, but it does remove the element of plausible denialability.

I've said it before: for those who feel that posting a girl's unmasked face is the way to go, then post yours. It could be shown around the clubs, and could very well generate some interest in you from the girls.

We all get to choose a girl first looking at her face and then perhaps with a conversation, certainly not looking at her private parts!

If one wants to look for her and use her services – certainly would like to see her face first. Iisn’t it?I agree, and that's certainly the way I do it; go to a bar and look for someone I find attractive, then see how she interacts with me.

As far as finding the girl, I'd suggest making note of her office, go there, and check out who's working that evening. Find one you like, converse, and see how friendly she is with you.

Wicked Roger
05-26-06, 20:00
Goodness me, I go away for 5 hours and the photo thread resembles the Philippines, Columbia, almost all of Asia PGs! Amazing. Won't dignify the original FR with a comment as 11B and MK have responded eloquently.

But as this is the photo thread thought I had better start it again ;) This is Tintin, now guess what she looks like and which hotel this is from based on the attached. If you do...PM me for the prize :)

WR

Tom2004
05-27-06, 08:48
Hi there,

Do you know guys places where we can pick up girls during the day? any phone number?

Thanks for your help.

Said to say, but it is also of importance which nationality you are and where you have rented your appartment - both is influencing the girls decision. Say staying in Satwa and being from the region, you may significantly limit your chieces. I am not promoting this, but it is a fact one has to accept.

Greetings

Tom

Tom2004
05-27-06, 08:57
Hi Wdsiran,

Your comment is appreciated, however rather than suggesting changing the forum meeting your values, you should accept this is a pretty liberal and open space (in the world or internet) and posters, like me, do enjoy this and provide such material as each individual believes it is appropriate. Finally it is your decision to view the available material.

I fully understand one could be offended with the kind of material available, but in those cases I recommend not to view this forum.

I would not enjoy much more rules than the already existing and the common understanding not to show faces.

This is I believe a pretty liberal approach to the forum, but I and assumingly many other do prefer this way.

Anyhow, have fun while staying with us.

Greetings,

Tom

Wicked Roger
05-27-06, 11:36
So please can we keep it that way...... So I will start the pictures again and hope all the other discussion is back in its rightful place.

Zedkal - read the threadds before you post next time.

Wds Iran - read the thoughts of other contributors. If you don't like it, well don't log on.

WR

Wicked Roger
05-28-06, 15:37
From last night, great GFE, great time, and when she gets horny looks so dirty. She loves the camera, took some of these herself and ended up licking the pictures while we shagged. Still keen to find another PRC so she can watch and take pictures. My sort of girl!

WR

Wicked Roger
05-28-06, 15:38
Will upload in segments, easier due to proxy server and I try to theme each upload :)

WR

Wicked Roger
05-28-06, 15:40
Last lot, enjoy them as much I did making them and taking them. Piper - you missed a treat when you were last in AD my friend!

WR

Bizzie
05-28-06, 19:16
Last lot, enjoy them as much I did making them and taking them. Piper - you missed a treat when you were last in AD my friend!

WR
Great work WR!
I am still a PRC virgin, despite numerous trips to DXB. I am glad to see she is relatively well groomed down below compared with most PRC who carry an overgrown jungle:( (based on pictures of course).

Wicked Roger
05-28-06, 19:25
Great work WR!
I am still a PRC virgin, despite numerous trips to DXB. I am glad to see she is relatively well groomed down below compared with most PRC who carry an overgrown jungle:( (based on pictures of course).
I am a 'shave it all off' person but sometimes I make allowances. TT has trimmed it for me and I am trying to persuade her to have a small runway next! Her nice tall friend is a forest she says, so that put me off a threesome with her right away!

WR

Piper1
06-01-06, 03:44
Arrived at Rattlesnake 1:30am - still very busy. Saw nearly all the girls I've taken from there. Also saw Chalky's Tanzanian Tiger, but she was dancing too wild (damn she's hot - will take her when I'm well-rested. I didn't have the energy for her).

Especially went there to find Miss Zeta-Jones, but after chatting with her a while I politely excused myself from her company as she's a bit too gentle, and her massage is so-so. I decided I wanted a good strong massage after a few long days back at work.

So I took YF, a half-Korean/Half-Chinese gal who's just arrived from Kuala Lumpur. Perfect English and a smart gal. She's as tall as I am, and solid cuddly build (like me ;)). I knew she'd give a killer massage as I'd requested, and I was right. And her wet tongue went where few have gone before. Kinda tingly.

I asked for pics and told her she could delete any pics she didn't want posted on the internet. I covered her face with her hair, and she liked all the pics. Here's a few.

Wicked Roger
06-01-06, 04:05
Arrived at Rattlesnake 130am - still very busy. Saw all five girls I've taken She's as tall as I am, solid build
So thats what you look like, I was wondering Piper! So basically a small thin framed person no taller than 5 feet, sort of describes me too...

Nice pictures as always, taking Miss W to Rattlesnake for a welcome home drink?;)

WR

Bizzie
06-01-06, 04:11
Has anyone you Asian connoisseurs asked them about the hairy pussy?
I mean is there a cultural/religious reason for not shaving??

Piper1
06-01-06, 04:24
Has anyone you Asian connoisseurs asked them about the hairy pussy?
I mean is there a cultural/religious reason for not shaving??
Mr Biz - cultural shmultural - I like shaved, bushy, whatever. It's personality that counts. ;)

WR - looks like you're having a nice time in PI. Are you back by Saturday? If so, come to Dubai for a night out to say goodbye to Mahku - a very naughty guy in the UAE (not Dubai and not AD). Hopefully Az and Kap can get off the leashes to join us for a cola or two.

Wicked Roger
06-01-06, 10:20
Mr Biz - cultural shmultural - I like shaved, bushy, whatever. It's personality that counts. ;)

WR - looks like you're having a nice time in PI. Are you back by Saturday? If so, come to Dubai for a night out to say goodbye to Mahku - a very naughty guy in the UAE (not Dubai and not AD). Hopefully Az and Kap can get off the leashes to join us for a cola or two.
Piper

Am back Saturday I think unless I stay another day...tempting ;) Will SMS you when I return and see where everyone is.

Bizzie - I like shaved, no question. Hairy - well if only a little I am OK. Was told by Miss A (PRC Regal) that I played with a while back that shaving pussy was something to do with bad spirits - but then Fair from 49ers was smooth as a baby's bottom. Not sure what to make of it. I asked in another thread and got similar confusing answer.

Can tell you that the Filipinas in Manila are all shaved though..am continuing my research soon :)

WR

Piper1
06-02-06, 21:24
... although this pic is from visit 1, about two weeks ago. Wish I could've taken some pics last night, but she'd had a bad day, so I didn't push it. That long sheath of raven hair, her dark eyes, voluptuous body in her gypsy outfit were a real turn-on.

Just after midnight and I've just called a cab so I can go collect my car from Rattlesnake. Hope I don't get tempted. ;)

Piper1
06-03-06, 11:03
Picked up my car from Rattle last night. Found a Tiger in my tank. ;)

Gotta run. Report and more pics later (including a pic of her famous smoking trick Chalky mentioned. She's smokin' hot. ;)

Wicked Roger
06-03-06, 12:39
Thanks goodness, this one is a red hot chillie pepper with kinky sauce on top. Thes from last night (medium term) picked her up on way back from airport, dropped her home this morning (well later the same morning!). Also a link for a marathon shag session in Makati (Philippines) as she called in to say hi en route to Abu Dhabi. Bliss, am a happy chappy, now just got to work out how to pay for all this....:)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=470997
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=470996

Miss N1 and Miss N2 taken here in AD, the rest in Makati. Enjoy them.

Please remember, no contacts for her unless the rules are strictly obeyed, those that follow them are genuinely rewarded.

WR

Piper1
06-03-06, 14:24
Pic 1: Smokin' the Peace-Pipe(r)

Pics 2 and 3: biting balls and chewing on little Piper. This actually hurt! I discovered my masochist side.

She insisted sex was on the carpet - bed was only for sleep.

Wicked Roger
06-04-06, 14:37
Pic 1: Smokin' the Peace-Pipe(r)

Pics 2 and 3: biting balls and chewing on little Piper. This actually hurt! I discovered my masochist side.

She insisted sex was on the carpet - bed was only for sleep.
Brave man Piper

Picture number would scare a normal man away from placing his todger inside her mouth (lion tamer, head, mouth come to mind). Am sure you enjoyed the pain!

WR

Piper1
06-04-06, 16:22
Yep, Tiger was wild

Old Thai Hand
06-05-06, 02:33
Piper

Sorry to invade the UAE board. Just wanted to say very nice pics. Obviously you didn't allow for much down time on your return from LOS.

BTW, is the band-aid to prevent air from "leaking" out of that nice rack? LOL

Lazzaro
06-05-06, 15:43
Hey Piper, looking at your photos, I noticed the glasses (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45150), which is a thing who make me crazy.
Totally naked except glasses.....
Mmmmhhhhhh... WOW!

IMHO very good photos!

Ciao

Piper1
06-05-06, 19:29
Lazzaro - Rule number 1: Never encourage Piper.

OTH - good to see you here (virtually) - when are you dropping into Dubai next?

Piper1
06-05-06, 19:32
I swear I didn't set up this shot. Tiger grabbed the 500DH note I'd given her and asked me to take this pic.

The photo says a lot about our hobby and the working girls' business, so no need for me to make further comment.

Piper1
06-07-06, 10:23
I've known this ex-York beauty over four years. She was a regular until she went back home for two years. Recently returned and put on a lot of weight while she was away, but still yum.

She loves DATY and genuinely comes - strong spasms and the eye-roll. And what big eyes she has. Here's a few camera-phone pics this morning.

Jmbuae
06-08-06, 07:49
[QUOTE=Piper1]I've known this ex-York beauty over four years. She was a regular until she went back home for two years. Recently returned and put on a lot of weight while she was away, but still yum.

Piper,

Hat Down man. I don't know how or when do you do it but you just broke a record in mt book. I used to think that no one can beat me, but...

God bless and keep your cover on man.

Garf888
06-08-06, 13:57
Hey Piper,

I was at the Rattlesnake last night. I seen you famous Tiger. I was very tempted. I wanted to ask if she does anal? That would make her perfect.

Thanks,

Garf

Piper1
06-08-06, 17:19
See report. Nice girl. A couple of pics from this afternoon, just before a very enjoyable BBBJ CIM (she says her first time). I'm getting lazy with the camera, but posted some wild action pics with Sisi about a month ago.

Mahku
06-09-06, 09:37
Some of my indifferent photography from last week. Sorry (again!) for having to resort to the phone camera. My main camera had a tragic diving accident in Musandam.

First. Penny from York, chosen with the assistance of mongering consultant Piper.

Other 2. Galena from Cyclone. She said pics were ok but nevertheless was hard to get her to sit still.

Wandere
06-09-06, 10:04
Piper,

Your conquests are great, it appears you have a penchant for Indian pusies

I've known this ex-York beauty over four years. She was a regular until she went back home for two years. Recently returned and put on a lot of weight while she was away, but still yum.

She loves DATY and genuinely comes - strong spasms and the eye-roll. And what big eyes she has. Here's a few camera-phone pics this morning.

Wicked Roger
06-09-06, 12:43
FR in the Abu Dhabi section, she is still here (until tomorrow) so even more chance of other pics! MK will post the one of Thurday night, these are Wednesday evening and my lunch break!

WR

Wicked Roger
06-09-06, 12:45
Lunchtime - well I need something Greek like a yoghurt but I got something you can't buy in the supermarket :)

WR

Piper1
06-10-06, 09:48
Quiet but wild Arabesque Ethiopian girl. 22 y.o. buxom stunner. No BJ but great romp and GFE.

Piper1
06-10-06, 10:26
I've had this gal twice now. Two nights ago she was rolling drunk by the end of the night. She asked me to hold her down and F### her hard and fast, so I obliged, but soon she started screaming like she was being murdered and scratching at me while we bonked. Had to put my hand on her mouth or I'm sure police would have come, or at least my flatmate downstairs. I stopped shagging her but she asked me for more and to get even rougher, then started the screaming again. Bizarre stuff. She also put my monger phone and camera in water while I slept. She could've simply asked me to delete the pics. Phone is working again, but will take camera in for repair. Her phone is still switched off.

Asian Rain
06-10-06, 11:31
She also put my monger phone and camera in water while I slept. She could've simply asked me to delete the pics. Phone is working again, but will take camera in for repair. Her phone is still switched off.
I once had a ho that I invited to my personal space go sour on me - had to forcibly eject her from the premesis. Found my TV remote control tossed into the toilet. Cest la vie... no damage once the thing dried out. Sorry to say that if I had a ho diss my monger gear in such a way, the last thing I would be doing is doctoring photos to protect her worthless identity. AR+

Punk Boulala
06-10-06, 20:14
Piper,

I am a big fan of your work. I don't want to think about what I would have done in that situation. Please buy a new camera soon.

My Kapitan
06-11-06, 03:46
Fun in AD, Miss O teaches Miss N a thing or two!

My Kapitan
06-11-06, 03:48
Ah group sex - we love it!

Piper1
06-11-06, 19:45
Piper,

I don't want to think about what I would have done in that situation. Please buy a new camera soon.I should have known better. First time I took her she was sweet as pie until the next morning when I was driving her to a cab (and had given her cab money). As I pulled up to a cab rank she asked me to drive her home, but I said I couldn't as it was too far and I had to get to work. She went stone quiet and slammed the door without as much as a goodbye kiss. I'm a sucker for punishment (and definitely a sucker for blondes with big boobs). Okay, I'll get a new camera and ask her home again. A waterproof camera. ;)

Buzz00
06-11-06, 20:00
Hey Piper you might want to check out this new Ricoh which is waterproof and has a fall factor built to US Army standards, and perhaps is also pissed-off-blonde-Russian-with-big-boobs proof.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Ricoh/ricoh_500g.asp

Cheers.

Wicked Roger
06-12-06, 15:19
This is what she wore when she greeted MK and the lovely O, Was going to wear it out but had second thoughts at the last minute, nevermind we had fun later the next day when she wore in the apartment

WR

Wicked Roger
06-16-06, 20:27
From a couple fo sessions with her, as always great fun and enjopyable everything!

WR

Wicked Roger
06-16-06, 20:32
She thought the leopard bikini was too brief for AD but the blue one was OK :) I was not complaining nor were the guys at the beach, only their wives....

Am sure you mongers will agree!!

WR

Wicked Roger
06-16-06, 20:35
More of Nikki is various enjoyable and tasteful outfits as well as other activities

WR

Wicked Roger
06-16-06, 20:43
These are action shots so if pork offends please turn off now...

WR

Wicked Roger
06-16-06, 20:46
This is Nikki before she changed into the PVC and leather stuff. Animal wear and she is animal when horny. Love the shoes, my favourite! She loves to finger herself too....
WR

Giotto
06-16-06, 20:50
Wicked Weird Roger,

This girl must be from Livingstone's, she wears our costumes. Sure!

Giotto

Piper1
06-16-06, 21:53
WR/P1 and all others posting pics on this forum..

I see a lot of pics posted here are very vulgar (b'coz they are pics of girls in positions of private and intimate action) ... Dear WR, I just saw Mr Iran's post and I fully agree with him. Please stop posting such vulgar pics of girls in private and intimate action.

But really - nice pics!

Why do the guys who say they don't like the pics spend so much time looking at them over and over again?

Giotto - I think WR would enjoy the theme at Livingstones. ;) Time for a visit WR!

Barry D
06-17-06, 00:45
She thought the leopard bikini was too brief for AD but the blue one was OK :) I was not complaining nor were the guys at the beach, only their wives....

Am sure you mongers will agree!!

WRAhhh, a Wicked Weasel bikini. My favourite! Love their website!

You are a lucky man. WR!

Wicked Roger
06-17-06, 04:25
Wicked Weird Roger,

This girl must be from Livingstone's, she wears our customes. Sure!

Giotto
The Honourable Giotto (well that is not what Piper calls you but I am the gentleman)

Many thanks for the information, I will check and ask while she wears another costume. I see her outfits as more normal wear in the house of WR ;)

By the way, am about to take her to mamasan now but she had a butt plug in her arse most of the night - well when I was not plugging it myself ;)

See you in Bangkok

WR

Wicked Roger
06-17-06, 04:27
Dear WR, I just saw Mr Iran's post and I fully agree with him. Please stop posting such vulgar pics of girls in private and intimate action.

But really - nice pics!

Why do the guys who say they don't like the pics spend so much time looking at them over and over again?

Giotto - I think WR would enjoy the theme at Livingstones. ;) Time for a visit WR!
Thanks Piper

Please tell me and the rest of ISG what cream Sisi is administering in those picture - surely not "keep it hard cream" or it is more soothinmg lotion after the shagging, or perhaps some strawberry flavoured hot oil that MK (and myself) is known to have used in the past.....

WR

Giotto
06-17-06, 07:43
The Honourable Giotto (well that is not what Piper calls you but I am the gentleman)Wicked Roger,

LOL, next time I will try to write "costumes" the right way. (Oh my god).

Piper? Who is that?

Giotto

Piper1
06-17-06, 14:04
Giotto, WR, to answer your questions:

It's Sisi, and she's using my lube for genuine prostrate massage. Shot sky high. As I'm a gent, will say no more. ;)

Giotto
06-17-06, 19:12
It's Sisi, and she's using my lube for genuine prostrate massage. Shot sky high. As I'm a gent, will say no more. ;)Piper1,

I booked a flight to Dubai for tomorrow.

Giotto
(Sorry, guys, I know this is the photo gallery).

Wicked Roger
06-20-06, 19:38
Miss N enjoying the delights of WR's place while suitably attired in PVC, more girls should wear this methinks!

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
06-21-06, 05:22
Ahhh, a Wicked Weasel bikini. My favourite! Love their website!

You are a lucky man. WR!
Barry D

Well spotted, obviously a man of good taste and culture. These are the finer points in life that make us stand out from above the drooling masses Barry D ;)

It is great web site, will get pressies for her for her birthday from WW as I know she will love to wear them for me (and any other monger who wants to take her to the beach).

WR

French Canadia
06-21-06, 06:32
Don't do this normally but me and two friends have figured out we have been ripped off by the same girl. Her loot up to date, one mobile, one digital cam, and close to 2000Dhs. So has a public message to all our friends in Dubai, be carful, goes by the name of Tatyana she has be known to hang around, Regal, Jockey's and Rattlesnake. Again don't normally allow face to be shown but making exception to the rule here.

FC

My Kapitan
06-21-06, 16:01
Don't do this normally but me and two friends have figured out we have been ripped off by the same girl.

FC

Shock horror she actually managed to get paid 3 times.............

Mike De H
06-21-06, 16:59
Don't do this normally but me and two friends have figured out we have been ripped off by the same girl. Her loot up to date, one mobile, one digital cam, and close to 2000Dhs. So has a public message to all our friends in Dubai, be carful, goes by the name of Tatyana she has be known to hang around, Regal, Jockey's and Rattlesnake. Again don't normally allow face to be shown but making exception to the rule here.

FC

I confirm I saw her at the Regal working a young girl who also changed long time to short time and stole a vodka bottle from the mini bar and got really nasty over taxi money (at which point I virtually threw her out).

See last post in Dubai section.

Avoid both her and the young dark haired pretty vixen.

Redster
06-21-06, 17:27
Don't do this normally but me and two friends have figured out we have been ripped off by the same girl.

FCJeeze there must be some ugly birds where you live.

I know we all have differing tastes but I've noticed that the vast majority of photos on here of mingers.

There are dozens of very fit attractive girls readily available around Dubai and they all cost the same. Is it a case of the better girls not allowing the distasteful photography?

No offence intended just making an observation.

Bizzie
06-22-06, 02:34
I confirm I saw her at the Regal working a young girl who also changed long time to short time and stole a vodka bottle from the mini bar and got really nasty over taxi money (at which point I virtually threw her out).

See last post in Dubai section.

Avoid both her and the young dark haired pretty vixen.

This Tatyans looks pretty ugly, in comparison to what is avilable in DXB. Surely beauty is in the eye of beerholder:)
Anyway, Tatayna looks a lot like my buddy from Bulgaria named Boris;)

Tom2004
06-22-06, 08:09
Her loot up to date, one mobile, one digital cam, and close to 2000Dhs. FC

FC,

I believe what you are doing is just an extremly fair approach - do not get me wrong, but stealing money and items is different, than just turning LT to ST. While I do consider the later as "business risk", the stealing of money and goods I would not tolerate. Honestly I believe, assumming the correctness of your statement, LE should deal with such girl.

At the same time it is a good reminder to all of us, even if looking for GFE, the ladies comming are not the GF and all valuables should be locked if possible.

Greetings,

Tom

Discerning
06-22-06, 11:18
Jeeze there must be some ugly birds where you live.

I know we all have differing tastes but I've noticed that the vast majority of photos on here of mingers.

There are dozens of very fit attractive girls readily available around Dubai and they all cost the same. Is it a case of the better girls not allowing the distasteful photography?

No offence intended just making an observation.Quite right in the observation, there are plenty of lookers available. But then, maybe you could blame it on the artful lighting and quantity of beer consumed when it comes to bad selection?

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:26
This is set of many, had a great time meeting JP in Dubai (he will post FR later this week). He enjoyed himself, met My Kap also in the Regal and Piper in Rock Bottoms.

This is the Photo Forum so once again I get this back to the name of the thread with plenty of pictures.

Enjoy them as JP and I had fun making them and taking Miss N - who really came hard this time.

WR

PS This is what happens when you ISG mongers follow the rules.......

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:31
Lots more to come, JP got lots of attentionn as he is young and handsome..... Me? I am am just a horny old tart!

WR

Barry D
06-23-06, 08:31
I am starting to notice a theme here. Fishnets, PVC & zebra high heels.

Or is it just me?

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:35
JP certainly had a good time with Miss N, and she wore no panties all night in Rock Bottoms and the Regal which added to the fun. Miss O (My Kaps partner) certainly found it interesting (MK, we should have stayed ;))

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:37
JP certainly knows how to go deep - perhaps he is a miner by profession ;)

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:42
Even more photos - we had a great time together, and it just goes to show what can happen when you obey the rules gentlemen :) JP did and he seems to have had a nice time last night. I did as well by the way if you are interested.

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:47
Miss N's face was one of pure pleasure during this, shame I cannot show her face in full but Piper's eyes rolling pictures come to mind!

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:50
She also likes reverse but then she likes all positions....:) We were happy campers.

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:54
Miss N also mentioned she likes to shagged very hard with her legs apart. Well JP could not contain himself :) She came as she always does when the monger does it right!

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 08:58
This is last photo from the night of JP, WR and Miss N. Nice one to end with.

I have PMed Asian Rain saying his photos are great but I prefer the ladies to have a the protein shot internally and not sploodged all over their face for their complexion :)

One of favourites. I know JP likes it...

WR

Wicked Roger
06-23-06, 09:01
Miss N is still peacefully sleeping in bed after JP and Dubia. We returned late to Abu Dhabi and perhaps it was her early morning alarm call that has made her so tired. :)

WR

HectorG
06-23-06, 12:13
Tatyana looks like a cafeteria lunch lady or maybe a transvestite. you mean somebody actually PAID her? Well, to each his own.

Use it as a lesson to always lock up or hide your valuables, and don't leave the girl out of sight, even leave the door open to the bathroom when you use the toilet. When I enter a hotel room and plan to bring back a girl, the first thing I do is hide the minibar key, disable long distance on the telephone and put my valuables in the safe. I take out only the money I need for girl and bar expenses and nothing more.

T Poet
06-24-06, 16:59
Wr and Piper have shown that business and pleasure are exports to the middleeast keep humpin and pumpin but share with the rest. How can a date with Miss N come to pass?

TP

Wicked Roger
06-25-06, 18:47
Report in the AD thread. This is some kinky lady. Rather than wait for the dildo (it is a long walk to the bedroom where my dildo is), she used a carrot, had a great time so did I.

Had the butt plug in as well and great shagging before, during and after - well she needed the meat for the casserole ;)

Will answer the PMs I get re Miss N soon - at least most of them (best try and have a track record of FRs etc or something special to say, apart from can I have her contact number).

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
06-25-06, 18:51
Bit more including a Greek side dish ;) Once again Miss N proves she is GFE even PSE all over, she knows how to please but also how to make me surprised at times but I am never shocked by her antics, just makes me hornier :)

WR

Wicked Roger
06-30-06, 10:13
From an earlier session this week past. Enjoy!

WR

Barek
06-30-06, 11:09
From an earlier session this week past. Enjoy!

WRCongratulations on the stylish photos.

I am you fan.

All the best,

Barek

Wicked Roger
07-01-06, 07:09
From another 'class' last night that was focused on Greek :)

WR

Wicked Roger
07-01-06, 07:12
Just a few more. She looked like this in the morning when she woke up as she wore this to bed - well someone has to suffer guys :) Might as well be me....

WR

Wicked Roger
07-04-06, 06:26
Part 1 of many. EUC was totally shagged after this, but he was smiling..:)

Great night, great thressome, Miss N very horny all night but also very tired after our attentions. Of course someone had to be there for the photos as well ;)

Piper - you will miss this if don't come back from Paris in time....

Will post the rest over the next 24-48 hours

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
07-04-06, 06:31
More close up shots for those who like details ;)

WR

Wicked Roger
07-04-06, 06:39
Much more to come if I get the time!

WR

Wicked Roger
07-04-06, 06:44
If penis shots and BBBJs offend, best switch off now ;)

WR

Wicked Roger
07-04-06, 06:48
Miss N likes to be in charge and on top sometimes and who are we to say no ;)

WR