PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Sir Poonabit
12-11-06, 08:43
K has another photo around page 70ish. I've taken the liberty of disguising her somewhat more here than in that picture.

I was on my way to Jules when she pops out from the bushes and wants to know if I wanted a massage. Well, who was I to refuse such a thing? She was somewhat cute, although not entirely my cup of tea. I saw her about 4 times usually when I didn't have more time. When she wasn't available on few occasions she recommended a couple of other girls with mixed results. Great BJ, so so otherwise. Always seemed to smell of celery.

Rafter0105
12-11-06, 10:45
Last pic for this FR.Do you like to play Russian Roulette?

Where is your condom?

Wicked Roger
12-11-06, 20:32
Do you like to play Russian Roulette?

Where is your condom?
Rafter

This is the Photo Gallery and Redster has already posted a similar comment. You also seem to be a non FR man, mainly liking to comment not do any serious posting. Please post pictures and remember WM (and my) choice!!

WR

PS Photo of N - another favourite outfit

Mike De H
12-11-06, 20:36
Please post pictures and remember WM (and my) choice!!

That bottle is bareback!!!

A child could see this and be influenced....as a public figure, you should be aware of your status as a role model to kids.

Piper1
12-11-06, 21:16
WR is a pal of mine (really, a guy who works hard and plays hard), but that doesn't mean we have to agree on everything. He knows where I stand on the issue of safe-sex. I'm a married guy, so I have other people to worry about. I have to be (and I want to be) very careful.

Why take the risk?

Oops - this is the photo gallery. I'll post some fresh pics later this week. I've decided to redecorate my office, with the help of a couple of gals. Remember Goldie? Grrrrrrr. :D

Meanwhile, here's a few pics from Crowne Plaza (where are you Danxxx?)

My Kapitan
12-18-06, 12:32
Stonkin night in the Seaview.

Ended in a 3 sum with GF and I with Miss A. 500 LT left at about 1300hrs. Great fun and a good laugh. A particular highlight was lying between them this morning and asking Miss O for a condom which she duely unwrapped put in on my dick and guided me into Miss A before taking some pictures - what a girl she is!

Full report to follow..

11Bravo
12-18-06, 15:33
Rafter0105, and Redster: Shame, shame, shame. As WR says:

You also seem to be a non FR man, mainly liking to comment not do any serious posting. Please post pictures ...We have a certain decorum to maintain, and we certainly do not want to have THIS photo gallery become like all the others. As Marlon Brando would say, "The horror, the horror".

This is the Middle East and we all know how free THAT is. The UAE wants to be known for having the BEST of EVERYTHING. You are not helping. So do please refrain from posting your own opinions in this thread.

UNLESS, of course, you follow the appropriate guidelines. These can be difficult to understand for just visitors, so some samples are below. Certainly these types of posts, sans photos, will draw no rebuke whatsoever.

Normus Johnson, Reports: 1: 536531
Lukasek, Reports: 291: 536544
Wolfie Mike, Reports: 32: 536606
Lazzaro, Reports: 258: 482036
Shingo333, Reports: 2: 409186

HectorG
12-18-06, 22:49
Can't we all just get along?

Mike De H
12-19-06, 01:16
Can't we all just get along?

Where's the fun it that?

Anyway, since I have no pics I want to post, I will try the new etiquette.

Hey guys..you are my heros! My day just does not start off right without a series of your banging pixs.

Wicked Roger
12-19-06, 16:47
Introduced N to my good friend H who has the hugest cock you will ever see. She want a black guy for Xmas so it was my duty as Santa to provide, her first and H did not let her down. Two sessions, pussy and Greek - how she fitted his cock in there I will never know but we had fun.

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
12-19-06, 17:12
Just a few more of some fun I have recently had with Nikki.

Shame I'm travelling soon but a few weeks rest from N will recharge the batteries for 2007 and even more mongering.

Certainly would like her in my Xmas stocking on Xmas day - dressed in stockings, heels with her lube and rabbit vibrator.....and her PVC of course.

Oh well best get a few more accessories for 2007 while I am away

Enjoy

WR

Piper1
12-19-06, 17:13
WR - Unbelievable! - how could your pal H wear socks during sex?? ;)

Have a great Christmas break.

Piper

Crypton
12-19-06, 22:32
WR - Unvelievable! - how could your pal "H" wear socks during sex?? ;)

Have a great Christmas break.

Piper

Because N was wearing stockings?? ;-)

Wicked Roger
12-20-06, 05:58
Back to pictures, from this week and likely last set before I travel. Enjoy!

WR

Big Kev
12-20-06, 07:39
Nice set of pics W.R. but are you obsessed with this girl as you post BASICALLY the same pics of her time and again and the same goes for your reports, as the only thing that changes is the time and the names you are sharing Nikki with?. Do you think your fellow UAE mongers get sick of you repeating the same old things over and over and over?. This is not at all a flame towards you as you are one of the top if not the top contributor in the UAE, but just a question out of curiousity because it sounds really obsessive and possessed. Just sharing a view with you from the outside looking in so to speak. Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the UAE threads.I gotta agree with the Artist. I've pretty much stopped bothering with photos from Wicked Rog for that reason.

SidTheSexist
12-20-06, 08:14
Thanks W.R., for destroying all hopes I had that when they say "wow! so big" they were actually telling the truth!!! :D
Sid

Wicked Roger
12-20-06, 09:03
Nice set of pics W.R. but are you obsessed with this girl as you post BASICALLY the same pics of her time and again and the same goes for your reports, as the only thing that changes is the time and the names you are sharing Nikki with?. Do you think your fellow UAE mongers get sick of you repeating the same old things over and over and over?. This is not at all a flame towards you as you are one of the top if not the top contributor in the UAE, but just a question out of curiousity because it sounds really obsessive and possessed. Just sharing a view with you from the outside looking in so to speak. Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the UAE threads.
Fair comment

It is not obsessive etc but when you have your favourite dish you tend to stick with it (well I do) and I get it cheaper than the normal menu price. If the mongers get bored of the FRs they let me know but judging from the PMs I get they all want to know Nikki. So I am happy to pass on details subject to....

Now this is Photo Gallery so best get back to pictures. Have to get some more of her..

WR

Barek
12-20-06, 11:16
Great Photos(as always),master WR!
Cheers
Barek

LuvumBare
12-20-06, 16:22
WR:
Miss N continues to show amazing versatility. I hope her little body will recover from being so distorted. What did she say when she saw her first "black snake"?

Thank you for the past year's pix and stories. Being stuck in the frozen "sex prison" of the East Coast USA, I know I can always check the AD thread and you will brighten my day.

Merry Christmas and safe travels. Look forward to your return in '07.
'bare

Bifster
12-20-06, 17:15
To be honest with you. I would look at pictures of her everyday and not get bored.

Merry Christmas.

Tom2004
12-20-06, 20:28
Nice set of pics W.R. but are you obsessed with this girl as you post BASICALLY the same pics of her time and again and the same goes for your reports, as the only thing that changes is the time and the names you are sharing Nikki with?. Do you think your fellow UAE mongers get sick of you repeating the same old things over and over and over?. This is not at all a flame towards you as you are one of the top if not the top contributor in the UAE, but just a question out of curiousity because it sounds really obsessive and possessed. Just sharing a view with you from the outside looking in so to speak. Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the UAE threads.

Folks,

fair enough this fellow makes his comment, rather than posting pics here (and neither do I), but there is no need for this. In case you get bored just use the "Ignore List" function offered here, but do not waste your time and guess what we do like or do not like. I am an obsessed viewer of WR pics from Miss N and so are others.

What is the problem, I just like and enjoy it. With this kind of critics we kicked of other contributors before.

Greetings,
Tom

Eu Contractor
12-20-06, 21:03
WR,
Please don't stop posting pics of Nikki. I use these regulary for my morning ritual while in "prison?"
Hope to see you in a couple of days.

In keeping with policy.. I added a pic of my own.
EU

Fawie
12-21-06, 01:07
although it has been ages since my last sampling of dubai delights, it is cool to read all the threads and to reminise of wilder times.

i remember fondly while a student at shool and at the tender ages of 15 when the cis chicks flooded the market and how my dad who used to drop me in dubai every thursday to go to the cinema with my mates, did not quite understand why we had suddenly switched from al nasr cinema ( at one point it was an english cinema) to the then outdated one at the hyatt next to the "souk naif". we ensured ( me and my mates) we were armed to the teeth with multiple packs of marlboro's and the few dollar notes we had each managed to steal from our respective parents secret stash.

ahh the good old days, tgit's, pancho's etc, the best one i remember again was from about 13 years ago, there used to be a bar near bur juman, it was called merlins, the first trickles of pro's were touting there stuff in there, but my 30dhs that my dad gave me ( we used to say we were going to the cinema) did not quite stretch beyond entrance and a solitary beer for this ****'r.

the p4p scene has eveolved so much in dubai since those initial days, much less accessible i believe from what i read ( in the old days anyone in any income bracket got a shag) but again it is nice to know it is still producing future fond memories :)

anyone fancy moldova at any time let me know!

Wolfie Mike
12-21-06, 02:31
Nice set of pics W.R. but are you obsessed with this girl as you post BASICALLY the same pics of her time and again and the same goes for your reports, as the only thing that changes is the time and the names you are sharing Nikki with?. Do you think your fellow UAE mongers get sick of you repeating the same old things over and over and over?. This is not at all a flame towards you as you are one of the top if not the top contributor in the UAE, but just a question out of curiousity because it sounds really obsessive and possessed. Just sharing a view with you from the outside looking in so to speak. Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the UAE threads.I appreciate you say this is not a flame - but which pictures have you posted as an alternative?

WR is very open about his fun with N - nobody is obliged to look at the pics should they consider they are getting sick of the repetition.

I was on the outside, and have enjoyed the inside - so to speak. And will be back for more!

WM

Wolfie Mike
12-21-06, 02:38
I, for one, thoroughly enjoy WR's posts of his fun with Miss N - it is among the best postings on the ISG.

All I will add is - if you don't appreciate them then either:

You are past helping,

Post something of equal quality

or

Just ignore WR's posts!

For me - keep Miss N cumming - as I will again in the future ;)

WM

Wicked Roger
12-21-06, 06:12
Artist and Big Kev

Lets get a few facts straight.

1. You total 17 posts each. Artist you mainly flame people in the Photo Fight Clubs (eg Philippines, Colombo). Like Big Kev you like to lurk and watch - what I think 11B or Sporadic call the one handed club.

2. This is the Photo Gallery and in the UAE we like photos not more banal rubbish like you last 34 posts.

3. If you dont like please ignore and please dont come back to the UAE forum as your contributions to this forum (and in fact ISG) have been a series of inane writings about nothing. No real FRs no pictures.

4. I dont accept one line inane comments as FRs so both of you combined have around 10 posts (not FRs) that would take more than a nano second to read. Likley the attention span for you when you look at the photos ;)

Apologies to UAE members will have to post more photos now to make up ;)

WR

11Bravo
12-21-06, 08:36
As I posted, for those who don't toe the party line, the UAE environment can be mighty hostile (as other visitors have pointed out before). To find the oasis, please make sure your post follows the authorized form; several examples on this very page from Barek, LuvumBare, Bifster (their opinions, and rightfully posted).

As to banal rubbish, I could cite any number of examples from my perspective in this very thread, but, the POINT is, that's from MY perspective... And being computer literate, I do know how to use the scroll bar...

WR: Not defending The Artist as such (I too can use the search function), and while his question did have some subtle shadings, it was not over the top. So I thought your first response was legit, while your subsequent a bit much. Especially with regards to Big Kev. Nothing wrong with his comment, and I found nothing antagonistic in any of his posts, with several small contributions. Not all of us are stationed in P4P areas, and some have relatively few chances to travel to such.

Last I heard, this is an equal forum, but, perhaps, like Animal Farm, some are more equal than others.

Now, about that misplaced post by Fawie...

Piper1
12-21-06, 10:57
nice to come out of a long boring meeting to the fun of isg - can always count on it for light relief (so to speak). where's the christmas spirit guys?

artist - wr was definitely not under the influence. most i've ever seen him drink is to slowly sip a heineken all night. shame on you wr!

he's probably slightly peeved at the constant petty bickering from the non-contributing photo-police (why do they have the urge to keep coming back for more sneaky-peeks of the pics??).

great pics rog - always good fun.

here are some pics of one of my all-time fave gfe's, the original miss indianesque. i had to sack her for smoking on the job.

season's greeting all.

Piper1
12-21-06, 13:26
Geez Bravo, after a few days in Bangkok, you should be in a good mood. Wait a minute - you ARE in a good mood? :D
_________

Time to play "Spot the ass" ...

Which of the asses below belong to the delicious tall blonde 19 y.o.? First prize: her phone number.

(Hint for the slower mongers: eliminate the brunettes).

Proliberalist
12-21-06, 13:42
either of the two photos

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60885

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60884

belongs shows the blonde

11Bravo
12-21-06, 15:59
...you should be in a good mood. I am in a good mood. It's just that I have always had a low tolerance for double standards...

And Artist, you have shown your true colors, degenerating into a personal attack. Methinks your post will not exist long... and you can blame me.

Wicked Roger
12-21-06, 18:05
Don't open if you don't want more boring pictures.

EU and others - a new PVC outfit for her (purchased from Honour in the UK, small price to pay for enjoyment...) :)

EU see you next year, enjoy Dubai....;)

Happy Xmas and New Year. Lets hope the photo police go back to whence they or better still post some pictures and FRs....

WR

Tony Indpls
12-21-06, 20:23
Don't open if you don't want more boring pictures.

EU and others - a new PVC outfit for her (purchased from Honour in the UK, small price to pay for enjoyment...) :)

EU see you next year, enjoy Dubai....;)

Happy Xmas and New Year. Lets hope the photo police go back to whence they or better still post some pictures and FRs.

WRWhere you are doing great there but only asian? Or russian? What happened to the good looking girls I see on youtube from Dubai? No arab girls?

Piper1
12-24-06, 09:39
Just a few more ... cute Japanese looking Chinese girl

Piper1
12-24-06, 09:45
Random shots from the vault ...

Piper1
12-24-06, 09:50
As the year comes to an end ... a few fine memories.

Here's to a great 2007 ...

Wolfie Mike
12-25-06, 21:37
Piper,

Great sets of pics!

Merry Christmas

WM

Wolfie Mike
12-25-06, 21:46
All,

I don't have any more action shots to share, but I hope you will enjoy the attached - because I certainly do!!

This is my regular girl when I visit St Petersburg - and New Year beckons!! A true GFE, and as sweet as she looks.

Merry Christmas

Mike

Lazzaro
12-27-06, 16:45
Random shots from the vault ...
Hey Piper1.....

did you find, at the end, what you were looking for? (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60989) Or was it definitively lost?
:D

SiliconeLover
12-27-06, 20:17
All,

I don't have any more action shots to share, but I hope you will enjoy the attached - because I certainly do!!

This is my regular girl when I visit St Petersburg - and New Year beckons!! A true GFE, and as sweet as she looks.

Merry Christmas

MikeHoly Mummy, your St. Petersburg GFE is certainly very hot, both in her slim and toned hardbody and her pretty smile.

How did you meet her?

Thanks for sharing the picture.

Any more of her would really be appreciated!

Piper1
12-28-06, 09:46
Silicone Lover - silicone is not my thing (I prefer natural). These gravity-defying rock-hard melons are just for you ...

SiliconeLover
12-28-06, 19:18
Silicone Lover - silicone is not my thing (I prefer natural). These gravity-defying rock-hard melons are just for you ...Piper1,

Thanks for sharing her silicones with me, much appreciated!! She seems to be only a few amongst thousands of ladies here in Dubai who have silicone implants (for those of us who enjoy that sort of thing).

Now if we were in the US, there would be many slim 'n stacked WG's to choose from for the solid delights of artificial man-made mountains.

Wolfie Mike
12-28-06, 22:22
Holy Mummy, your St. Petersburg GFE is certainly very hot, both in her slim and toned hardbody and her pretty smile.

How did you meet her?

Thanks for sharing the picture.

Any more of her would really be appreciated!Hi SiliconeLover,

I met her as a tour guide in St.P After an excellent genuine tour, with some flirting thrown in for good measure, dinner and bed followed. Speaks perfect english too. If anything the pics do not do her justice.

Here is another!

SiliconeLover
12-29-06, 14:16
Hi SiliconeLover,

I met her as a tour guide in St.P After an excellent genuine tour, with some flirting thrown in for good measure, dinner and bed followed. Speaks perfect english too. If anything the pics do not do her justice.Wow, now that's my kind of Tour Guide - outfitted in the nicest, sexiest possible way. LOL! And with special services other tour guides don't offer.

How did you find her, through an agency (tour guide agency, that is) or through the internet/telephone book?

And I agree, she probably looks even better in real life. Thanks for the extra picture.

Et888
12-30-06, 14:17
Just a few more ... cute Japanese looking Chinese girlHi Piper1,

I'm planning a trip to UAE (Dubai & Abu Dhabi) sometime March 2007. Please PM me her contact no and how much the price if you don't mind to share.

Thanks

Wolfie Mike
12-31-06, 11:28
Wow, now that's my kind of Tour Guide - outfitted in the nicest, sexiest possible way. LOL! And with special services other tour guides don't offer.

How did you find her, through an agency (tour guide agency, that is) or through the internet/telephone book?

And I agree, she probably looks even better in real life. Thanks for the extra picture.It was a tour guide agency recommended by my hotel - just for once I got all the luck going!

Grateful Spread
01-01-07, 22:14
Just to celebrate my rising to the dizzy heights of full membership, I can now attach some pics. Don't really get the opportunity use the camera that much as I hate rejection.

These are of a Nigerian cutie and Kenyan respectively.

There will be prizes for recognising the venues.

Sweetboy07
01-03-07, 19:00
Hello,

thank you for this nice pics! It is good to find black girls also outside of Africa.
Have you done some actions pics?

Best regards

Sweetboy07

Thesnake My Kap
01-04-07, 05:58
Just to celebrate my rising to the dizzy heights of full membership, I can now attach some pics. Don't really get the opportunity use the camera that much as I hate rejection.

These are of a Nigerian cutie and Kenyan respectively.

There will be prizes for recognising the venues.Great set of pics Greatful Spread. I hope to get there in the very near future and share some pics myself.

Piper1
01-07-07, 12:38
I hope to get there in the very near future and share some pics myself.Please do. I'm curious about your username (aren't you, MK?)

My Kapitan
01-07-07, 12:48
Please do. I'm curious about your username (aren't you, MK?)

Indeed I am. I opened the message expecting a flame or worse. Fuckity fuck didn't post a pic....... ding ding.

Piper1
01-07-07, 13:16
Indeed I am. I opened the message expecting a flame or worse. Fuckity fuck didn't post a pic....... ding ding.You may have a stalker on your hands. :) No pics? Well, allow me.

Slim cute Russian girl who sold me with her Arabic dancing. Her after-sales service was even better.

Thesnake My Kap
01-08-07, 02:20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Piper1
01-08-07, 12:11
Time to play "Spot the ass" ...

Which of the asses below belong to the delicious tall blonde 19 y.o.? First prize: her phone number.

(Hint for the slower mongers: eliminate the brunettes).Amazingly, still getting PMs about this, so the competition is now over. I lied about her phone number being first prize :D (she's no longer in Dubai), but as requested by the winner (RTW) I'll send a set of unedited pics of the tall blonde to his email address. Congratulations sir!

Grateful Spread
01-08-07, 14:03
Amazingly, still getting PMs about this, so the competition is now over. I lied about her phone number being first prize :D (she's no longer in Dubai), but as requested by the winner (RTW) I'll send a set of unedited pics of the tall blonde to his email address. Congratulations sir!Piper,

This is class. You can't teach this kind of thing. It's posts like this that keep the guide interesting, fun and readable.

I hope other members learn from this example to raise the bar for quality on future postings.

Wicked Roger
01-09-07, 15:49
FR in the right place, nice shag fest with Nikki, some pictures from the early session that started effectively when she met me at the airport and we took the airlione limo to my place. More pics later.

Note her new toy, very nice to see it used straightaway in combination with her favourite rabbit. For those who are intersted, nice design, stimulates on the way in and costs around Dhms 240 - and easy to get through customs.

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
01-14-07, 18:12
A few of my recent lunch, very tasty, kinky and wet. Also of a threesome with a mate who was in AD. He had a great time, came in minutes but then N said she would try to make sure he did - but not to worry he recovered for Rounds 2 and 3... Me I just do what I alsways do..enjoy myself and had a great lunch break :)

WR

Fifty Fifty
01-20-07, 15:14
Met up with WR and Miss N yesterday, sadly only for a coffee whilst they were in DXB on a visit.

Took the BBB along, then had a bit of fun walking round shopping centres getting a few looks as the rack was being exposed.

Had a quiet night in last night as the bars were all closed, spent the time well, english/chinese lessons and all that.

Anyway, she finally allowed a few pics to be taken, and just for those of you who like big boobs on tiny frames I have posted some.

BTW although she has visited the Barber of Dubai on numerous occasions the muff is absolutely natural, never touched by a razor, after all why destroy such a work of art!!

Especially for Abse2 who was dying to give them a try, and for the guy in Seaview who said 'She cant be Chinese cos Chinese just dont have big tits' take a look here.

Cya FF

Abse2
01-21-07, 16:15
How can you do this to me FF, was so close to them but still so far but remember if when you get tired and bored and the big boobed babe wants a shoulder 4 support I be there.

Abse2

Met up with WR and Miss N yesterday, sadly only for a coffee whilst they were in DXB on a visit.

Took the BBB along, then had a bit of fun walking round shopping centres getting a few looks as the rack was being exposed.

Had a quiet night in last night as the bars were all closed, spent the time well, english/chinese lessons and all that.

Anyway, she finally allowed a few pics to be taken, and just for those of you who like big boobs on tiny frames I have posted some.

BTW although she has visited the Barber of Dubai on numerous occasions the muff is absolutely natural, never touched by a razor, after all why destroy such a work of art!!

Especially for Abse2 who was dying to give them a try, and for the guy in Seaview who said 'She cant be Chinese cos Chinese just dont have big tits' take a look here.

Cya FF

Fifty Fifty
01-21-07, 19:33
Just a pic I forgot to add, shows the true size of the babe in perspective.

Tiny one doing the domestic stuff too.

Piper1
01-23-07, 00:09
Very naughty ...

Piper1
01-23-07, 00:53
She was fine ...

Wicked Roger
01-25-07, 06:45
Well based on what I saw yesterday evening at my place Piper is alive and kicking - certainly not retired. Met Miss N, had threesome, lots of fun, see the FRs and enjoy all the photos.

Word of caution....some of the following 40+ photos will show Piper's cock, balls and arse so if you are easily offended, have heart conditions or anything else that may shock you to the core or induce some nasty medical condition, don't open.

You have been warned ;)

WR

Cunning 1
01-25-07, 06:48
WR,

We'll put up with a lot to see Miss N, even Piper's arse....

Now, why do I need to go to AD?

C1

Wicked Roger
01-25-07, 06:48
Lots more to come.....

She had a nice time as well, Piper is a fun guy (quote from Miss N) and she asked for her facial rather than CIM and swallow - well she need a change from WR's technique.

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
01-25-07, 06:52
Piper has more than photos than me and this a small snapshot of the evening. Again remember, open with caution...

WR

Wicked Roger
01-25-07, 06:56
These ones are particulary offensive to those who only want to see the ladies..... Open with caution please :) ;)

WR

Wicked Roger
01-25-07, 07:00
Nearly at the end but Piper will post more to keep this Photo Forum true to its roots.

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
01-25-07, 07:02
Proof that Piper still listens to his mate WR and takes his garlic and ginseng tablet every day.

It was a googy mess believe me, I think the spots on the sofa can be removed (will ask the housegirl) ;)

Enjoy and look out for Piper's contributions later.

WR

Piper1
01-25-07, 11:57
Piper is a fun guy (quote from Miss N) I'm a fungi? Well, she said she loves mushrooms, which is why I gave her mushroom soup. Sorry about the mess. ;)

[Note: Miss N actually made mushroom cup-a-soup after the session].

Piper1
01-25-07, 13:23
Miss N was a good sport. After almost two hours of non-stop shagging in various positions, we were all panting and sweating. While I was mishing Miss N, she could tell I was finally close to coming, so she asked me where I would like to finish - in her pussy, her backside, or in her mouth. Since WR was nearby, I was a bit shy, so I whispered into her ear "On your face". She giggled and said "Ooooh, okay, I never did that before!"

There's a first time for everything.

PS - date stamp on pics says 2004, but it seems like only last night to me. ;)

Piper1
01-25-07, 14:36
i've always said there's no such thing as a bad blow-job.

but there is such a thing as a perfect blowjob.

miss n is an expert. hot, wet, slow, fast, variable speed ... she keeps an eye on the reaction and works accordingly.

Abse2
01-25-07, 15:00
Glad to see some pictures again, unlike my self.

Piper1
01-25-07, 15:40
Naughty Miss N

LuvumBare
01-25-07, 18:05
Nice to see the old lad come out of retirement with vigor. Also noted the use of a shag bag. Smart lad!
'bare

Piper1
01-28-07, 14:56
Nice to see the old lad come out of retirement with vigor. Old lad?! :(

Must be why I'm getting mellow and romantic nowadays, :)

Paddy Mc Ginty
01-31-07, 18:47
Anybody know this lady? I had some good times in Dubai and Kiev about one year ago. She was regular in Sea View and Rattlesnake. I think name was Natalie, but she from Ukraine, had friends also sometimes liked her twosomes and drinks likes a fish. Kilkenny and G&T had habit to hold glass in napkin and drink through straw, but anybody who took her will know she loved her BJ and sex with condom was optional. Good fun would\love to hear other strories about her.

Piper1
01-31-07, 19:24
Anybody know this lady? I had some good times in Dubai and Kiev about one year ago. She was regular in Sea View and Rattlesnake. I think name was Natalie, but she from Ukraine.

... would\love to hear other strories about her..

Yes, I know her well. I think her name was Trollerina. Oh the stories I could tell about our nights in Kiev.
_________

I'm starting to see a pattern here. Funny guy.

LuvumBare
02-02-07, 17:33
How much did you pay for the two puss**s?
'bare

Paddy Mc Ginty
02-02-07, 18:27
How much did you pay for the two puss**s?
'bareShe was actaully quite cheap by todays standards max 350 and with her friend not the cat about 700 but well worth the money but she was very busy tooo many customers,surpried more people dont recognise her.

Grateful Spread
02-04-07, 23:44
Forgot to post this pic with my FR in the DXB forum. Not bad for a phone pic. Deep desire to see this cutie again - I'll remember my camera next time.

Safe Mongering

Wicked Roger
02-10-07, 17:38
A few as AF will post more. She does like a threesome and she loves my 'friends' so much. AF had a good time, N certainly had fun and as for me...well I am a man with the morals of Caligula (according to my good friend My Kap) :)

Enjoy as we did..

WR

Wicked Roger
02-10-07, 17:41
Just saved this for the end as did AF. She likes her protein shots - if Asian Rain was around AD he would disagree but he and I could sort of find a compromise ;)

WR

Piper1
02-11-07, 18:44
Amazon Girl, who enjoyed a bit of necking ;) in the carpark last night. (Pics from last year).

PS Rog - looks like you're keeping Miss N very busy. ;)

Piper1
02-14-07, 15:53
More Miss B ...

Piper1
02-14-07, 15:55
After a rough week at the office, what better way to relax than to enjoy a few threesome photos from the stick?

Here's some of Miss B, the gorgeous and naughty girlfriend of Mr D, who was generous enough to let me have a piece of that. ;)

Wolfie Mike
02-14-07, 22:50
After a rough week at the office, what better way to relax than to enjoy a few threesome photos from the stick?

Here's some of Miss B, the gorgeous and naughty girlfriend of Mr D, who was generous enough to let me have a piece of that. ;)Piper,

Great photos of a perfect looking girl. Mr D is clearly extremely generous. :)

Funfor Females
02-18-07, 13:48
Not really sure how the photo attach thing works. If all is well you will now have links to some pics in support of my PRC Semi Pro piece posted today on '. Dubai Reports'

If you have no such links you will conclude that I am a technically incompetent clown, and you will be right. But in any event read the ost because these girls are amazing.

Funfor Females
02-18-07, 13:55
This is another attempt to upload the pics. Maybe it works maybe it does not. We will see.

Funfor Females
02-18-07, 15:39
Further to my post today about the semi pro PRC from Longs and the Harvester. Given the circumstances this lady is extremely shy about cameras, however, the pics here give a taste of the quality.

Enjoy, but remember, be sensitive, gentle and charming with these girls. They are not run of the mill WG.

Super6stud9
02-22-07, 03:17

Here's some of Miss B, the gorgeous and naughty girlfriend of Mr D, who was generous enough to let me have a piece of that. ;)That is some awesome a$$. Are the girls in the UAE greek friendly like Brazilians.
I'd like to do some Persian pussy. Is it available there??

Wolfie Mike
02-22-07, 23:09
A few momentos from my latest visit to AD :)

Wolfie Mike
02-22-07, 23:12
More momentos from a demanding time with Miss N :)

Enjoy!

Wicked Roger
02-22-07, 23:17
WM was in town for 2 days, he had a blast and a shagfest - literaly :). Had Miss N on his own for 24 hours (she is great GFE and fun to be with so WM would haev a good time outside the shagging ;)). Then we met up for a threesome, DP and all forms of sexual kinkiness and "normal behaviour" that one would expect with a 27 year old kinky Filipina ;) ...and 2 kinky older guys (she likes that kind ;))

Enjoy the pics, WM has far more and when he recovers his energy he will post

WR

Wicked Roger
02-22-07, 23:23
More from our enjoyable double date with Nikki. Such a fun lady :)

WR

Wicked Roger
02-22-07, 23:27
Even more - Nikki likes to "blame" me for corruoting her (and teaching so many kinky things) but WM and I reckon she corrupts us:) And we like it so much.

Some rimming pics here and more penis shots so if you are offended please don't open

WR

Wicked Roger
02-22-07, 23:32
Last lot from me, its late, and WM has more to post from his camera. Great time, 2 days of shagging - well it was for WM, goodness knows how he got any work done. Miss N was GFE par excellence, and PSE at times as well.

Enjoy

WR

LuvumBare
02-23-07, 03:06
This is probably one of the best photo sessions you have ever posted. Your camera skills are outstanding. I don't know how you can concentrate on pix when that little vixen is within reach. You are a man with a very generous capacity to share.
I am sure your mum would be proud of your ability to play so well with others!
'bare

Cunning 1
02-23-07, 04:01
W, WR,

Been waiting patiently for your pics and have to say they were worth the wait. Might just have to review them again.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall, the photographer or a participant.

Good on you guys and keep sharing and tell Miss N we love her.

C1

Piper1
02-23-07, 19:59
Nice pics guys. Yes. Miss N's specialty is the hot wet tongue bath. Kinda tingly. ;)

Wolfie Mike
02-24-07, 00:22
Nice pics guys. Yes. Miss N's specialty is the hot wet tongue bath. Kinda tingly. ;)It is easy to produce great pics when Miss N is the main subject - just have to learn to control the camera shake!

WM

A158
02-27-07, 14:33
Greetings fellow mongers

Very interesting posts and pictures of mongering in the UAE. I'm just curious, are you fellows doing Miss N bare back? Wow.

Cheers

TM

Redster
02-28-07, 01:14
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Wicked Roger
02-28-07, 06:24
Redster,

We have heard your views before - you have 18 posts none of which show any sign of information flow, we have seen no pictures, no real FRs and you have been chastised by others including me on your comments.

As you seem intent on trying to abuse those in the UAE and comment on what they do I would ask that you now refrain as this is chilldish and coming from a person who can't show his body, his girls etc it is hypocritical as well.

I have asked Jackson to ban you as you seem to want to start something that the UAE board does not welcome. Go to the Photo Section fight boards of other countries and be childish please. Perhaps you are related to Tony #1?

Now this is the Photo Section so suggest so unless you wish to post a picture ......

WR

PS while we are not all Adonis shaped the girls like us. N is not what you describe and there are at least 10 ISG guys in the UAE or who visit the UAE that see her and all are smiling and want more. You wont be as likely you have something to hide as you cant post any pictures.. shame and sad.

Redster
02-28-07, 23:01
Redster,

We have heard your views before - you have 18 posts none of which show any sign of information flow, we have seen no pictures, no real FRs and you have been chastised by others including me on your comments.

As you seem intent on trying to abuse those in the UAE and comment on what they do I would ask that you now refrain as this is chilldish and coming from a person who can't show his body, his girls etc it is hypocritical as well.

I have asked Jackson to ban you as you seem to want to start something that the UAE board does not welcome. Go to the Photo Section fight boards of other countries and be childish please. Perhaps you are related to Tony #1?

Now this is the Photo Section so suggest so unless you wish to post a picture ......

WR

PS while we are not all Adonis shaped the girls like us. N is not what you describe and there are at least 10 ISG guys in the UAE or who visit the UAE that see her and all are smiling and want more. You wont be as likely you have something to hide as you cant post any pictures.. shame and sad.Thats Wicked Roger. Well done.

Levitian
03-09-07, 04:55
Mate, u are always astonishing me with the pics of lovely Miss N. You and her really have become somewhat like "good ol' pals" for me, like a continuous photo fiction story.

Unfortunately, my business hasn't brought me to the UAE, yet, but if some day I should have the chance to go there, I really would love to meet u and the lovely Lady N in person.

Thanks for your contribution here (and just do neglect comments of those, who - at the end of the day - are only envying u. But, I do not have to tell u that, right?!)

Levitian

Tin Tin
03-11-07, 11:38
A long time acquaintence. No Commitments. Just F**K buddies.

Spark78
03-11-07, 20:25
Hi,

Can someone tell where can I find Moeoccon and Oran Babes, maybe Egyptions?

Thanks,

Spark

11Bravo
03-12-07, 21:40
Can someone tell where can I find Moeoccon and Oran Babes, maybe Egyptions?Morocco, Iran, and Egypt. [Damn, it's just TOO easy...]

Asian Rain
03-16-07, 18:41
My first visit to the endless sandtrap that is Dubai. Thanks to some nifty tips from Piper as well as the many reports from the DBX regulars, I kept out of the rough and made a couple hole-in-ones despite a hectic meeting schedule - the guidance was spot on.

Stopped into Rumours, Rockafellas and York - all walking distance from each other. I was on an African safari, so I found the hunting grounds at the York International best suited for my pursuit of dark-skinned prey. I was impressed with the wide variety of wildlife at the York - Chinese, CIS, African, etc... there was something for all tastes. The Chinese girls were all a bit too long-toothed for my taste, so despite the many offers for "massagee" from a couple big-titted PRCs in my room, I kept to my target prey.

Attached are a few pics from my phone cam - pretty low quality but shows my taste. The video will hopefully turn out better. One was DHS400 and the other was DHS550, both ST but that was fine by me. Of course this is sticker shock for a guy who is used to sweet Asian gazelles as a fraction of the price, but nice to try something different for a change. Enjoy, AR+

Bnlee2
03-16-07, 20:35
My first visit to the endless sandtrap that is Dubai. Thanks to some nifty tips from Piper as well as the many reports from the DBX regulars, I kept out of the rough and made a couple hole-in-ones despite a hectic meeting schedule - the guidance was spot on.

Stopped into Rumours, Rockafellas and York - all walking distance from each other. I was on an African safari, so I found the hunting grounds at the York International best suited for my pursuit of dark-skinned prey. I was impressed with the wide variety of wildlife at the York - Chinese, CIS, African, etc... there was something for all tastes. The Chinese girls were all a bit too long-toothed for my taste, so despite the many offers for "massagee" from a couple big-titted PRCs in my room, I kept to my target prey.

Attached are a few pics from my phone cam - pretty low quality but shows my taste. The video will hopefully turn out better. One was DHS400 and the other was DHS550, both ST but that was fine by me. Of course this is sticker shock for a guy who is used to sweet Asian gazelles as a fraction of the price, but nice to try something different for a change. Enjoy, AR+
Hey AR.

nice pic. i was a bit dissapointed that i did not see some of your classic trademark pics of splooging on their face, pus*y or as#.
nice pic ...keep up the good work.

best

Piper1
03-18-07, 07:44
My first visit to the endless sandtrap that is Dubai. Thanks to some nifty tips from Piper as well as the many reports from the DBX regulars, I kept out of the roughGreat taste AR!

Too bad the phone call to the "house of fun" didn't work out. My contact said he's gone there almost weekly for years for Indian/Turk/Arab girls. Maybe they were suss at a western voice on the phone. Will try it myself one day.

Asian Rain
03-18-07, 08:34
Great taste AR! Too bad the phone call to the "house of fun" didn't work out. My contact said he's gone there almost weekly for years for Indian/Turk/Arab girls. Maybe they were suss at a western voice on the phone. Agree, the guy from the House of Fun might have rejected based on the Western voice... hopefully next time I come you will have established a direct connection. The York Africans are a superb treat, but I could do without the stiff bill for services! AR+

i was a bit dissapointed that i did not see some of your classic trademark pics of splooging...Yeah, those will come after I process the video. Both of my African Queens took my pearly white jizz on the face... very nice ebony-ivory contrast. One girl complained about the volume, the other whinged about the temperature (too hot). With my other web projects I'm way behind on my video processing queue... still haven't started working on stuff from trips to Phnom Penh and Manila earlier this year. :( Work, work, work. AR+

Fifty Fifty
03-20-07, 16:30
Hi folks, just for the record, here is a pic of the Mythical One
Fellow member Lox4fun met her with me, no myth I assure you, definitely a hit.

cya FF

Disappointed
03-20-07, 20:22
Hi folks, just for the record, here is a pic of the Mythical One
Fellow member Lox4fun met her with me, no myth I assure you, definitely a hit.

cya FFThat is truly a substantial pair.

Doctopuss
03-21-07, 09:41
A TRIBUTE TO THE SENIORS who give life to this forum.

1. I wanted to post the pics after submitting all my reports but since it's taking so long in submitting them, and the recent broadway queries, I am posting the pics earlier than planned

2. The girl in the pics is a sample of what can be found at Broadway. She is Ms. S...I haven't yet written a report on her (review to follow in Dubai section soon) but she is the same one I mentioned in my earlier report. The first one to market me (with her hand inside her shirt caressing her nipple) before I had checked into the hotel. Yep, I eventually did take her and not once but twice (yes she was that good. Infact the best). The pics are from the second time.

3. I tried for nude (by sliding her panty as she was reviewing the pics I had transferred to her phone) but she wouldn't so I didn't push the envelope further and hopefully you guys would be happy with the non-nudes. As it is this is the first time I was taking pics of a wg, so I was camera shy as well.

4. That is also the reason, why after my multiple sessions with various girls, I could only manage a pic session with one.

5. Since these are non-nude, I have tried to make them INTERESTING by some photo shop work.

6. The glasses are fake and I have added them in to hide the face and yet not spoil the overall appeal of the picture.

7. No I am not in the business of pulications and niether am I planning to launch a magazine. These are exclusively been done for this forum.

8. The tribute part as shown in the pics is done in admiration for some of the best we have on this forum and should be taken in good humor.

Let me know what you think!

Keep Snapping,

Doc!

P.S. This doesn't mean that you all are excused from my long long reports, I will still be submitting the remaining trip experience in many more long long reports pretty soon.

Piper1
03-22-07, 17:28
Let me know what you think! I think you may be in the wrong industry. ;)

Mokofoko
03-23-07, 00:15
1. I wanted to post the pics after submitting all my reports but since it's taking so long in submitting them, and the recent broadway queries, I am posting the pics earlier than planned

Let me know what you think!Thanks for the excellent Broadway reports, maybe next time will try it.

Don't you have pix for Miss A?

P.S. This doesn't mean that you all are excused from my long long reports, I will still be submitting the remaining trip experience in many more long long reports pretty soon.Oh, please Doc, keep reporting :)

Barry D
03-24-07, 07:50
5. Since these are non-nude, I have tried to make them INTERESTING by some photo shop work.

Sterling work!

While the standard gynacological or porn star shot has its benefits (and fanbase), I am a big fan of trying to stand out from the crowd. Your shots certainly livened up the day!

Keep up the good work, & take a gold star out of petty cash for your efforts....

Grateful Spread
03-24-07, 09:46
I am posting the pics earlier than planned

Let me know what you think! I am amazed at your dedication and work on these pics. Very impressive!

3. I tried for nude (by sliding her panty as she was reviewing the pics I had transferred to her phone) but she wouldn't so I didn't push the envelope further and hopefully you guys would be happy with the non-nudes. As it is this is the first time I was taking pics of a wg, so I was camera shy as well. Now you’ve taken the plunge, my guess is that it’s going to get easier and easier for you and I predict more candid pic posts in future.

P.S. This doesn't mean that you all are excused from my long long reports, I will still be submitting the remaining trip experience in many more long long reports pretty soon. My modest recommendation is that you stick to the pics – this way you’ll have less time for those oh so loooong FR’s – Is this why you managed to keep your last report down to 17 paragraphs ? I could actually maintain interest in that without switching off half way through :-)

Anyway, ribbing aside, posts consisting of first-hand FRs and useful info are always welcome as far as I am concerned - and your posts certainly fit into this category.

Tom Sorenson
03-25-07, 13:54
See the FR in Abu Dhabi thread

Doctopuss
03-27-07, 07:34
Thanks a mill.

Well now that the camera shyness is over, pic taking will be now a major part of the LOVE MAKING process from hence forth. Unfortunately, since I got the courage to take the pics on the last day of my trip, I do not have Ms. A's pics with me (now I am kicking myself in the head) but I assure you that Ms. S was if not better then equally good infact there was more of an animal/seductress in Ms. S than in Ms. A. Although both are on my list to spend more quality time with the next time I hit dubai (I saved the contact details). So the pics of Ms. A is on the cards when I hit Dubai the next time (pretty soon).

As for the long mails...sorry but can't help it. I really like to share every bit detail with you guys and if one gets bored in the middle...well as 11B or was it piper who said last year that there is always the scroll button. Maybe when I am a regular in Dubai, I might submit more chat style mini reports but till then...SUFFER ;).

See I wrapped this one in two paras and one line :)

Keep Reading!
Doc!

P.S. Gratefull Spread - you are actually right about the time consuming Long FRs...it does at times delay the submission of the FR. For example I still haven't been able to submit Ms. S's review and it has been what over a month since I've been back from Dbx and not to mention detailed FRs for KL in the Malaysia forum which I have promised them and are overdue for quite some time now....Damn have to catch up with the back log :(

Gus Gam
03-29-07, 19:07
I've been browsing through the gallery and seems that Miss N is quite a popular star. ! Where can I meet her? I watched few of her moves and my little man started to ache. If you know what I mean.

Please can someone tell of her whrerabouts or places she hangs out at?

Wicked Roger
03-30-07, 08:56
I've been browsing through the gallery and seems that Miss N is quite a popular star. ! Where can I meet her? I watched few of her moves and my little man started to ache. If you know what I mean.

Please can someone tell of her whrerabouts or places she hangs out at?
For those who PM me asking for more of N. New outfit, Wicked Weasel see through mess dress for those interested. She looks bloody horny in it as always and she loves her toys (had both in a different hole during last night's sessions). Always fun to be with. GFE/PSE.

She leaves for Philippines soon but I will make sure she leaves with a smile and she will make sure little roger is happy as well. May even have some group sex before she goes..she does like that as some of you know :).

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
03-30-07, 08:59
A few more and will post others during April to keep those who like N pictures happy.

WR

Funfor Females
03-31-07, 16:25
I have written often about the semi pro PRCs to be found in the Alimo, Longs Bar and the Crown plaza.

Here is a quick glimpse to add to flavour.

Such splendidly sexy and eminently shaggable little ladies. And worth every penny in my view.

FFF

Funfor Females
04-01-07, 14:29
If only we had long cold winter nights in DXB. Oh, to get these legs wrapped around ones neck and waist is a truely wonderful thing. Strongly recommended.

And she looks as though butter wouldn't melt in her mouth when she sits in the Fairmont Hotel lobby, or the Crown Plaza coffee shop working on a laptop or reading a book.

Truely splendid!

Dingdong Bell
04-07-07, 13:00
By the loolks of your cover pages, you have missed your calling.

Keep up the good work. Maybe you owld one day be able to get hold of that elusive and rare 'Desi' you often refer to.

Way to go bro!

Al Zachrison
04-08-07, 05:22
Hello all,

I was in DXB a few years ago and I loved it, plenty of babes available in a really dynamic country.

I was wondering, how can you get a job in Dubai? I'm an I. T professional with 7 years of experience, what are my chanced to get hired and where do I go?

I will really appreciate any feedback,

Thanks.

Piper1
04-09-07, 13:30
Hello all,

I was wondering, how can you get a job in Dubai? I'm an I. T professional with 7 years of experience, what are my chanced to get hired and where do I go?

I will really appreciate any feedback,

Thanks.Have you thought about an employment agency or website rather than the photo section of a sex forum? (unless of course, you're thinking of changing profession).

My Kapitan
04-09-07, 14:32
That balcony looks familiar!

WR no cushions yet?????

Wicked Roger
04-09-07, 20:31
That balcony looks familiar!

WR no cushions yet?????
Seriously thinking of some wide chairs - good for shagging etc and an ottoman as well!

But I know you like it standing up or the bare tiles on your back ;)

WR

Crypton
04-09-07, 21:28
Have you thought about an employment agency or website rather than the photo section of a sex forum? (unless of course, you're thinking of changing profession).

LOL... very funny Piper.

Frank Furious
04-09-07, 22:08
Hey, IT Pro, a better bet would be creating a sex website full of affiliate links, like atleast a couple of ISG members are doing.

Lazy Summer
04-10-07, 09:31
A few phone-cam pics of a very GFE honey from last night/this morning at WR's Penthouse of Pleasure and Pain. New to the game (11 days). She told me on the drive home to Dubai (as she carressed me all the way home - awww geez), that it wasn't "work" but a nice trip away, dinner, etc. She's Kyrgy, but has a Spanish look. One of her many talents is that she's very flexible - maybe a yoga expert. ;) Report to come soon in AD thread.Piper/WR:

The balcony view is a give away. I can guess which building your are in. And so can Law Enforcement. Hope it doesn't excite their interest.

Lazy Summer
04-10-07, 09:33
A few phone-cam pics of a very GFE honey from last night/this morning at WR's Penthouse of Pleasure and Pain. New to the game (11 days). She told me on the drive home to Dubai (as she carressed me all the way home - awww geez), that it wasn't "work" but a nice trip away, dinner, etc. She's Kyrgy, but has a Spanish look. One of her many talents is that she's very flexible - maybe a yoga expert. ;) Report to come soon in AD thread.Piper/WR:

The balcony view is a give away. I can guess which building your are in. And so can Law Enforcement. Hope it doesn't excite their interest.

Wicked Roger
04-10-07, 22:23
Piper/WR:

and me please.....

but LS can you turn on your PM box first, thanks

WR

PS as this is the Photo section a few of Miss N for those who have reminded me on PM that i have not posted as promised a weekly teaser of her ...sorry been very busy (read the FRs ;))

Piper1
04-11-07, 07:36
I've deleted the "A" pics, for two reasons:
1. Lazy Summer's point below (unlikely to happen, but it's Rog's place, not mine, so just to be sure ...)
2. A number of PMs asking how to contact "A", a few frothing at the mouth. How bizarre - they were pics of her fully-clothed and looking prim and proper. She actually is prim and proper (out of bed ;)).

Piper1
04-14-07, 11:13
Some girls don't like their pics on the net. This hottie didn't mind at all. In fact, after seeing the first series I posted, she called me and asked to see me again for another session (she loves posing for pics).

She was wild wild wild. She fucked so hard and so long with her skinny body, grinding and grunting cowgirl position until she finally came, leaving my pubic area bruised for a week. She's a tiny thing, so I was surprised one night during lots of hard shagging when she panted "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass!"

I obliged. The things I have to do to make a girl happy. :)

BionicMan
04-14-07, 18:42
Some girls don't like their pics on the net. This hottie didn't mind at all. In fact, after seeing the first series I posted, she called me and asked to see me again for another session (she loves posing for pics).And where does this hottie come from?

Spelman
04-15-07, 21:00
I wonder if I still have her number - she was wild wild wild. She fucked so hard and so long with her skinny body, grinding and grunting cowgirl position until she finally came, leaving my pubic area bruised for a week. She's a tiny thing, so I was surprised one night during lots of hard shagging when she panted "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass!"

I obliged. The things I have to do to make a girl happy. :)I agree with Bionicman :-) were can we find her.

Nice pictures Piper

Spelman

Piper1
04-15-07, 22:52
Sorry, but you cannot find her anywhere. She's not working anymore. She worked in Regal Hotel a limited time to help her fiance'. (He knew about it - they were desperate for money, and she's crazy about him). Poor guy had a bad car accident and couldn't walk or fuck for about a year. They needed the money, and she enjoyed the money and sex while he recovered. Now she works as a waitress in a restaurant.

If I posted pics I have of her without make-up and her hair down, you wouldn't recognize her. She's a sweetie.

Et888
04-16-07, 05:12
Some girls don't like their pics on the net. This hottie didn't mind at all. In fact, after seeing the first series I posted, she called me and asked to see me again for another session (she loves posing for pics).

She was wild wild wild. She fucked so hard and so long with her skinny body, grinding and grunting cowgirl position until she finally came, leaving my pubic area bruised for a week. She's a tiny thing, so I was surprised one night during lots of hard shagging when she panted "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass!"

I obliged. The things I have to do to make a girl happy. :)Hi Piper 1,

I might be coming Dubai & Abu Dhabi sometime June/July 2007, mind to PM me her contact.

Thank you

Doctopuss
04-16-07, 07:39
If I remember correctly she is piper's great Miss Indianesque from quite some time ago. This is what late 2005 and earlier?

keep nostalgic!
doc!

Mickey Rooney
04-16-07, 18:30
If I remember correctly she is piper's great Miss Indianesque from quite some time ago. This is what late 2005 and earlier?

keep nostalgic!

Doc!Nope do not think so. Indanesq had a different set of teeth.

She is lovely. P1 you are one lucky SOB. Some guys have all the fun, whilst others sit on the side lines and watch.

Well watch this space. Algeria reports coming up!

Grateful Spread
04-18-07, 17:08
Well chaps, now I’m back in the UK due to promotion (so they say), I have to substitute posting reports of my naughty mongering exploits with the reading of yours. While going through my memoirs and pics, I came across these of an Ethiopian who I tumbled with earlier this year. For posterity I post them for your perusal and because I have nothing more useful to contribute until I can get a UAE visit underway.

The plan is proceeding slowly: so far I am still trying to convince myself that I can justify the expense of the trip purely on social/mongering grounds. A conscience can be a terrible burden. Fortunately (or unfortunately) the John T. doesn’t have one.

Spelman
04-20-07, 12:50
I would like to ad some pictures to the photo section from Wednesday night in Dubai, the girl is from Congo and I found her in Rattlesnake  24 y/o, body 7, face 6, attitude 8

Friendly and speak English quite Ok, if you speak French or lingala when you will not have any problem at all.

Spelman

Running Man2007
04-25-07, 02:52
Hello to all mongor,

I saw these all pics, very close and nice pics, is there any one available who can send me/give me a real lady contact from Pak/Karachi, for have fun and sex, please? I will be obliged.

===============================================

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 6 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post the in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You.

Jackson

Spelman
04-26-07, 16:14
This is from Wedensday night FS.

FR will be under Dubai report.

Spelman

Spelman
04-26-07, 16:16
More pictues

Spelman

Spelman
04-26-07, 16:17
More pictures Nr 3

Spelman

Piper1
04-26-07, 22:29
Spelman,

Good work. Seriously good work. Looks like York is picking up again, and obviously, you're 'picking up' also. How can anyone not like a wild African girl or two?

More please.

Spelman
04-26-07, 23:54
I just having fun man, I just called J to come over agin ;-=)

Spelman

Spelman,

Good work. Seriously good work. York is picking up again, and obviously, you're 'picking up' also.

More please.

Grateful Spread
05-02-07, 02:02
Spelman, What can I say? A great FR in the Dubai thread on several levels: I have often wondered what Rumours would be like but never took the plunge – I’m now glad I didn’t. I admire your courage in asking that sweet looking African if she had a friend. It looks very much like the gamble paid off: judging from your photos, both are super fine. They also seemed to like doing the dirty stuff. Wonderful!

From my side have just returned from a visit back to Abu Dhabi. I too had a pair of beauties, Ugandan, but unfortunately on different nights. Photos attached.

Wednesday night - Howard Johnson:

Grateful Spread
05-02-07, 02:10
Ugandan cutie also via Howard Johnson. She decided not to leave on Friday Morning, choosing instead to spend the weekend with me.

Wicked Roger
05-05-07, 08:21
Just a few of her, no face pictures she is very shy. She now has a full time job so being a WG is a part time occupation at best but she seems happy. Must get one of her lovely rack next time.

WR

Spelman
05-05-07, 13:07
From my side have just returned from a visit back to Abu Dhabi. I too had a pair of beauties, Ugandan, but unfortunately on different nights. Photos attached.

Wednesday night - Howard Johnson:Thanks GS, but your Chick was not to bad either ;-)

Spelman

Wicked Roger
05-05-07, 20:31
A great change from the extremely tedious 'Miss N'.
Well best not be lurking around the UAE Photo Gallery soon as she will be back soon after a nearly 2 months away :) Happy news for many ISG mongers but bad news for RR.

Menteng
05-06-07, 09:37
She is well worth 40 or 50 odd pictures but not the thousands (all much the same) that appear here. You're right, I skip them by when they come up.

Well, why don't you show us some photo's of actions you made. For the variety, so to speak.

Cunning 1
05-06-07, 09:54
RR,

Keeping skipping mate. Some of us wait with bated breath for WR's latest piece and photo show with Miss N.

Good to see WR back in the saddle.

C1

Sporadic
05-06-07, 12:30
RR et al,

I was also just a little bored by so many "Miss N" photos. What I DID NOT do, is slam or slight a forum-mate who is posting photos in the photo gallery.

Imagine that, actually posting instead of lurking. Actually contributing to the body of knowledge. You might consider trying it sometime Rex.

Nobody forces you to lurk in the photo gallery, so my advice is to lay off pal.

In the spirit of this thread, I will include a pic of a cute little Ruskaya rear end along with my diatribe.

Rex, seriously, more is expected of a "senior member."

Cheers,

S

Piper1
05-06-07, 21:16
Rex - let it go. Last time I was with Rog and Nikki, I told them they seemed almost in love with each other. They have fun together, by mutual choice, and I like that.

One more word from you and I'll have to post the 'special' photos. ;)

Cunning 1
05-06-07, 22:24
And to think of all those holiday snaps of views from rooms and similar tripe I have to sift through to get to Miss N's pics. No complaints from me on their pic of their hotel room, just move on and don't discourage anyone as they might post an ATM classic pic next week.

C1

Menteng
05-06-07, 22:39
I'm not slamming anyone. I'm sure WR, the great monger that he is, is up to the challenge of producing the same number of quality pictures of 25 woman than a thousand of the same subject....certainly much more interesting.
Lurkers? These pages are hit thousands of times but the number of replies I would say would be a fraction of a percent. So I guess 99% of us are 'lurkers'.
Lets face it, like most websites, WSG is a very public place. So lets get used to it.
I do not know of any other thread that has produced a 1000 or so pictures of the same woman......40 or 50 at most, and that often gets a bit much.

Well, at least WR posts photo's. Why don't you show us some of your photo's. Help those who are getting tired of miss N, to see someone else. I would appreciate that.

Doctopuss
05-07-07, 08:41
Yes it's a public forum...but with a membership clause! People here over time become friends as they share a common hobby, and friends love to share. WR being one of them, shares his passion with one and all everytime. Good friends are those who enjoy and share the enthusiasm (even when we don't want to but I am not the sort of a guy who would snub a friend when he is all excited and wants to share with me his tale even if I've heard it a dozen times before) simply because...hey what are friends for.

WR loves to share, and I respect him for it. I look at N as someone who WR is very intimate and passionate about and yet if he is willing to put up thousands of pics of her...hey I feel honoured to share the experience (atleast visually). Secondly, due to the thousands of pics posted by WR of N, it has resulted in:

a. I have stopped looking at N's picture as porn but more as 'oh what are WR and N upto now" or "another erotic day in the lives of WR and N"...Glad to share them WR :)

b. I not being a very big fan of oriental takeout (unless I have no choice), yet N has literally grown on me...for me she is "yes I would really one day love to be with her and experience her." Infact N to me is now not a PRC or a PI or a CIS...she is the lovely N. She is the experience, she is the GF, she is much much more.

WR and N..what would the board be without them!!! The entire forum is filled with thousands of pics of thousands of Wgs...but only one gallery has thousands of pics of one special female...this gallery rules!

Keep posting (to the power of n)!
Doc!

Sporadic
05-07-07, 11:29
I'm not slamming anyone. I'm sure WR, the great monger that he is, is up to the challenge of producing the same number of quality pictures of 25 woman than a thousand of the same subject....certainly much more interesting. No, you are demanding that he entertain you, to your own specs. Incredible.

Lurkers? ... So I guess 99% of us are 'lurkers'.
Lets face it, like most websites, WSG is a very public place. So lets get used to it. I do not know of any other thread that has produced a 1000 or so pictures of the same woman......40 or 50 at most, and that often gets a bit much.
I repeat, why look at the photos if they are not to your liking?
I have never met WR, but he, at the very least, contributes.

Where are your contributions?

Photos do not thrill me (excellent providers do) and I do not worship "the great monger that he is" but my point is, you are denigrating someone who contributes, while you have not (you have to love the search facilities for this.)

This is not a contest, (at least not for me) nor is it "pay per view." Most lurkers are silent, but you decided to whinge about the content not meeting your expectations, and that is what bothers me.

My problem, obviously, so take no offence, it is a closed issue from my point of view. I suggest you try out the Fantasia Hotel n DXB, then post a FR.

Once again, since this is the photo gallery, I include a small pic of another Ruskaya from DXB.

11Bravo
05-07-07, 13:50
Red Rex:

From the "front page" of this web site:

Jackson writes:
Using Ignore Lists (02-08-06)
I just finished responding to more than 100 reported posts, a task that in itself will give anyone a headache, but this particular batch struck me has having an unusually high number of complaints that essentially amounted to one member not liking another member's writing style or report content, which leads me to offer this general suggestion:

If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your "Ignore List" and you'll never see their reports again.

You can access your personal "Ignore List" under your User CP. Just login, select "User CP" from the top menu bar, then select "Buddy / Ignore Lists" from the left side column.

Panya
05-07-07, 19:31
Lets face it, like most websites, WSG is a very public place. So lets get used to it.

It never fails to amaze me that so many like Red Rex feel inclined to "speak for the rest of us" -- it's as though they have to prove that they are blessed with some grey matter, and the rest of us aren't.

So why don't you take on bloody global warming, WMD in Iraq (now it's Syria), the Palestine problem, Darfur, etc. etc. while you're at it?

And the bloody thing is that he ends up contradicting himself; on the one hand he starts by putting down WR (and in the process Piper) about the boring pics of Miss N, and then goes to the other pole by saying it's a public place and that we should get used to it -- hey man, what gives??

Don't forget, WR actually SHARES his FL contacts with other ISG mates. Have you bloody hugged your child today? Sheesh, get a life man!!

Piper1
05-07-07, 22:13
A potpourri of pretties:

Wild One was one of my faves - no longer in Dubai. I remember introducing her to JSF one night. His jaw dropped. She lost her young husband in the Chechnyan war, and was living her life extremely wild. I took her home many times and we liked each other just a bit too much.

Piper1
05-07-07, 23:11
I thought I was the only grumpy bastard here lately, but I've been proven wrong. :)

Here's a few old pics that bring a smile to my face. A few posted before, but worth another chuckle.

The laughing girl was crazy, from Amnesia. She insisted on sex on the lounge-room carpet.

Cream Bum girl was also from Amnesia. I don't know why, but she agreed to come home for 300 DH ST, and stayed all night (she said she usually doesn't go for less than 1000). After some good bonking she asked me to give her anal, and asked me for cream.

I gave it to her, literally. ;)

Reverse lickjob pic is here because it's just so damn ridiculous (and because I cannot find the reverse blowjob pic).

Schuerzenjaeger
05-08-07, 00:19
A potpourri of pretties:

Wild One was one of my faves - no longer in Dubai. I remember introducing her to JSF one night. His jaw dropped. She lost her young husband in the Chechnyan war, and was living her life extremely wild.Piper,

I am not! I can spot a black chick during new moon ;-)

Gimme more of these "come to bed eyes"!

Greetings from Africa.

S.

Piper1
05-08-07, 13:23
Piper,

I can spot a black chick during new moon ;-) Gimme more of these "come to bed eyes"!

Greetings from Africa.

S.Just for you.

Piper1
05-08-07, 13:26
Remember Rule Number One: Never encourage Piper. ;)

Kiwi 69
05-08-07, 17:23
i do not know of any other thread that has produced a 1000 or so pictures of the same woman. 40 or 50 at most, and that often gets a bit much. keep up the good work please! sometimes, freedom of speech is irrititating, especially to those of us who are wildly jealous of your times with the lovely miss n!

Fifty Fifty
05-08-07, 23:55
Remember Rule Number One: Never encourage Piper. ;)

Excellent variety of pics P, just what the photo gallery of the forum needed.

Looking forward to returning to DXB later in the year, gotta meet up for a beer or three.

Keep 'up' the good work,

Cheers, FF

Mickey Rooney
05-09-07, 07:11
Remember Rule Number One: Never encourage Piper. ;)Fantastic set my friend. Keep em cumming!

SlickdySlick
05-09-07, 17:29
Lets see 1000's pictures of Miss N or looking at post from Red Rex.

Keep those photos coming WR!

Piper1
05-09-07, 20:54
Thanks for the comments. Haven't taken pics since the lovely Asol a few weeks ago (which I since removed), so I'm delving into the memory stick for happy kodak moments. I'm off to New York and Costa rica in a week, with a new camera in hand. For fresh pics, keep your eyes on those threads.

Hircineior
05-12-07, 16:07
You always run some risk of being disappointed, but there is something to be said for the convenience of a cheap and cheerful outcall in Dubai. I’ve used the local classifieds and a classifieds website several times in the last year and been happy with the sex and delighted with the efficiency.

Now you might miss the thrill of the hunt and the hope of finding perfection, but there is also a kind of excitement that comes with not knowing what you’ll get until you open the door of your hotel room. Plus I think the telephone shopping factor keeps the prices consistent and low. I can honestly say that every outcall I’ve tried was much better than the time I went to Imperial Suites and ended up taking two CIS girls back to their flea-ridden apartment shared by 6 WGs, and bumped into other half-dressed johns in the hallway and their naked roommates taking a smoke break between innings. (Actually that last part was kind of hot, but the chewing gum in the bed really wasn’t.)

When calling, I ask always for a young, pretty Thai or Filipino girl, and recently started adding the phrase “who is not fat” to my description because one delivery was young and cute, but a little too round for my liking...but even that one was a lot of fun and just laughed when I gave her a surprise CIM during her BBBJ. She just laughed and coughed and kept saying “you crazy, you crazy!” (But in a nice way.)

Outcall cases-in-point: One of the girls pictured was obviously new to the game, quite young, had a pretty body, and ever so GFE. We went 2 rounds with a mutual massage between. I called her back the next night. After 2 more rounds, she didn’t want to leave my room and I thought I had convinced her to stay all night for the 2hr fee or 500AED. Then after about 3 hours the Mamasan called and insisted she leave. She finished watching the movie we had started and finally left. :-) Granted it was a weeknight, and a nice hotel. She called me several times to reconnect, but as I was out of town, I didn’t answer. (Source: Web classifieds for expats.)

The other girl shown here wasn’t as young, but had a great attitude, a strong work ethic and only wanted 450. She spoke good English for a Thai girl; and happily her ass seemed to be about 10 years younger than the rest of her. She showered with me, gave me a long CBJ and didn’t give up on that even after a little gagging. I finished the first time thanks to an athletic reverse cowgirl. She ran for a warm towel, then gave me a reasonably professional full body massage complete with massage oil from her purse. With the oil on my cock, she tried to get me off again with a hand job. I stood up and she got in position for a facial, but I just couldn’t get it out despite her open mouth and playful tongue. She remained fully committed though. I turned her over the side of the bed, jerked down her panties (why had she put those back on?) rolled on another condom and dived in. The proximity of the massage oil gave me another idea and after she offered a few obligatory protestations, I managed to squeeze into her tiny warm tailpipe, first with an oiled thumb and then with my pecker. A few seconds at full length was enough for me to complete my mission. When I rolled over, she dutifully cleaned me off again with a new towel and sat massaging my thighs. She waited for a cue from me to get dressed and take off. A true professional. I gave her an extra 100 for the anal and the generally good service. Nice girl. (Source: Newspaper massage ad.)

I’d like to know if other members have good luck with convenient outcall, or if people encounter any problems I should look out for in the future. (Sorry that post got so long!)

Hircineior
05-12-07, 16:11
Here are photos of the second girl mentioned, namely the Thai masseuse.

Hircineior
05-12-07, 16:20
Oops. I haven't post photos before, so I forgot to hit the upload button on my earlier post. :-( Here they are.

Piper1
05-13-07, 17:46
Hircineior - nice work. Looks like you had a good time. Keep 'em coming.

Doctopuss
05-17-07, 10:06
Great photo shop work Hircineior!!! (difficult name though, I had to copy and paste to get the spelling right :) )

I really liked the masking and the filter applied in the second lot...just wondering why didn't you use the same technique in your first few pics.

Keep posting!
Doc!

P.S. Damn! talk about being a design freak, I am concentrating on the photoshop work rather than the girls...lol!

Road Lover
05-20-07, 21:26
Michelle Wei needs to know perhaps that that was not meant to hold the club, but more attractive things that she can find a plenty in this forum! This is not my original picture. Saw it in my friends collection!

Road Lover
05-20-07, 21:36
sorry about that. the picture apprently was too big to fit. so i had to cut her legs off to fit her into jacksons hole!

Sekisui
05-21-07, 02:07
Well best not be lurking around the UAE Photo Gallery soon as she will be back soon after a nearly 2 months away :) Happy news for many ISG mongers but bad news for RR.Hi WR. I have been looking at your reports on good time with nice Nikki. I am actually taking a job in Dubai, starting july/august for 3-4 years.

Is it possible to meet you guys and get you to introduce a scandinavian to "life" in this area.

Best regards looking forward of more pics of Ms. N

Sekisui
05-21-07, 02:28
Well best not be lurking around the UAE Photo Gallery soon as she will be back soon after a nearly 2 months away :) Happy news for many ISG mongers but bad news for RR.Hi WR,

I like your pics of Ms. N. I am moving this summer to Dubai from Scandinavia. I was wondering if it would be possible to meet you and Ms. N and more people for fun time and moresome :)

Best regards and looking forward for nore pics.

Wicked Roger
05-22-07, 08:13
Hi WR,

I like your pics of Ms. N. I am moving this summer to Dubai from Scandinavia. I was wondering if it would be possible to meet you and Ms. N and more people for fun time and moresome :)

Best regards and looking forward for nore pics.
Sekisui

Good idea but can you turn on your PM box so I can reply - thanks WR

PS more pics coming soon

Wicked Roger
05-22-07, 10:41
Especially for Sekisui and all the others that PM me. Nikki is back and few from last week. The main event of last night - pics will be posted later in the week and MM and Mickey Rooney will do same when they get the time. We have a lot to look at and edit...:)

For those who FR about how boring she is, how I should post different stuff....add me to the Ignore List or just don't open the FR and pics. Easy when you know how.

WR

Peilihemmo
05-23-07, 19:40
Has anyone seen this lady lately?

Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

Wicked Roger
05-26-07, 16:00
For those who dont like Miss N pics for whatever reason, gratuitous shots of todgers, bums, pussy and threesomes, please look away or add me to the Ignore List. I will not be offended.

For thos who do like...well enjoy.

Taken from a couple of nights with McFly and then McFly and WR.

WR

Anonymous
05-26-07, 16:03
Lots more to come.

Enjoy if you dare open them.

Wicked Roger
05-26-07, 16:07
Last one of the McFly and WR combo and the start of the McFly and WR combo. And this after McFly had taken most of the day..he has serious MSB or just an awful lot of sperm. Whatever it was who cares as we had a great time.

WR

Wicked Roger
05-26-07, 16:10
Some more of McFly's last night in Abu Dhabi. After this I took him the airport with N in back seat - goodness knows what went on I drive slowly and keep my eyes on the road ;)

WR

Wicked Roger
05-26-07, 16:13
Now if really dont like sperm picture, be warned before you open. Have more, really nice 'money shots' but can't edit them in anywy to make them enjoyable for you mongers

WR

Tony Soprano 1
05-26-07, 20:35
WR,
As always, excellent pics. I am jealous. I love Miss N's outfits too. Did I say I am jealous?
Post the money shots. I am not easily offended.
Have to ask, what is MSB? New one for me.
Keep 'em coming (get it? Ha!)
Cheers!
Tony

Wicked Roger
05-27-07, 18:58
WR,
As always, excellent pics. I am jealous. I love Miss N's outfits too. Did I say I am jealous?
Post the money shots. I am not easily offended.
Have to ask, what is MSB? New one for me.
Keep 'em coming (get it? Ha!)
Cheers!
Tony
MSB = Massive Sperm Build Up

Jackson - any chance of having this included as an abbreviation?

Money shots - would love to post but too much identifying marks that to edit out would mean all you would see is white stuff ;)

WR

Wolfie Mike
05-27-07, 19:11
Now if really dont like sperm picture, be warned before you open. Have more, really nice 'money shots' but can't edit them in anywy to make them enjoyable for you mongers

WR

Hi WR,

A great set of photos again - I could easily imagine taking part in something similar!! ;)

WM

Cunning 1
05-28-07, 01:54
WR,

The master and his mistress cum good again.

Love it!

C1

My Kapitan
05-31-07, 12:22
Our 3 sum friend from Regal. 800dhms left at 1300hrs after a full night of fun including webcamming.

Report on Dxb thread and pictures on the photo thread - now there's a novelty.....

MK

ExpatCat
06-01-07, 22:34
WR,

The master and his mistress cum good again.

C1

Ah yes, to quote Abrose Bierce from the Devlis Dictionary, "Mistress. . . that between the Mister and the matress".

Expatcat

Piper1
06-02-07, 03:47
Wildcat misbehaving last night after she put Enigma on the CD player.
Never play Enigma if you want a good night's sleep.

My Kapitan
06-02-07, 06:08
Wow - first time I've seen you post Miss WC Piper. Nice to see...What's up running out of subject material ;)

Piper1
06-02-07, 15:52
Wow - first time I've seen you post Miss WC Piper. Nice to see...What's up running out of subject material ;)It was just for something different. This will be the last set of Wildcat here. She wants me to post the more risque photos on an appropriate 'wives/girlfriends' site. (Danxxx, get ready for some company ;)).

I was asleep when she woke me about 3am after coming from a party downstairs (I'd left the party an hour earlier). She put on the sexy outfit I bought for a girl in Costa Rica, got out the cameras and danced wildly to Enigma. Not a bad way to be woken in the middle of the night.

Mickey Rooney
06-02-07, 17:58
It was just for something different. This will be the last set of WC here. She wants me to post the more risque photos on an appropriate 'wives/girlfriends' site. .....Pitty I had not the chance to meet her in person yet, but hope one time soon Piper!

Nice moves!

M

Piper1
06-02-07, 21:25
Pitty I had not the chance to meet her in person yet, but hope one time soon Piper!Why not - you're a gent. But it's 'look but not touch'. ;) She's monogomous (I think).

Sharaf
06-03-07, 07:19
Hi Piper1,

I been away from Dubai for long time, on my last visit I call miss F, but her mobile was disconected is she still in country, I visited her house frequently the one in Bur Dubai. My next visit on 9 June.

My Kapitan
06-03-07, 09:58
3sum with Miss D last night. Picked up in Regal, 800 LT. Poor performance as she wouldn't go girl on girl although to be fair she did have reservations in the club at the proposal. BBJ - average, doggy, mish, and reverse cow girl. OK for pictures and on the web cam driving swinging heaven uk's one hand typists nuts!

PS - Piper if WC ever wants to swing you have my number ;)

MK

Wicked Roger
06-03-07, 11:51

MK
Nice pics MK, and nice to see you are keeping up with your favourite hobby. Will have to post pics now of N - had a nice swing session over the weekend!

As for WC - Piper has my number first, WC knows me, she thinks I am a sweetie (well looks can be deceiving at times) and I am in the UAE more often than you ;)

WR

Disappointed
06-03-07, 12:16
3sum with Miss D last night. Picked up in Regal, 800 LT. Poor performance as she wouldn't go girl on girl although to be fair she did have reservations in the club at the proposal. BBJ - average, doggy, mish, and reverse cow girl. OK for pictures and on the web cam driving swinging heaven uk's one hand typists nuts!

MKWow, never seen her around before. Shame her performance was a slight let down, she looks quite hot otherwise.

My Kapitan
06-04-07, 09:22
Ever wondered about whats under the black cloak of invisibility?

No action shots of Marianna but this is unusual....

MK

Piper1
06-05-07, 09:34
Nope. From home I need to use Proxify to bypass the UAE proxy which blocks ISG. I'll repost the links from my office tomorrow.

Wicked Roger
06-05-07, 09:48
Nope. From home I need to use Proxify to bypass the UAE proxy which blocks ISG. I'll repost the links from my office tomorrow.
Piper

You should be able to post pics (jpgs) regardless as proxify will let you do it without the link below - I do it all the time (post pics I mean!).

WR

Piper1
06-05-07, 10:00
Managed to copy the pics.

Two Yemeni cousins I met in Abu Dhabi for a night of night of fun last year. The gorgeous one did the occasional semi-pro work for extra cash. The other one was in the UAE visiting her cousin, and decided she wanted a bit of fun while away from her husband.

Next night I drove them back to my place in Dubai for a second night of fun (plus a third cousin who just wanted a lift). I still remember the unusual scene of me driving a carload of cute Yemeni girls in abayas from AD to Dubai.

Excess
06-05-07, 13:07
Just another excellent example of the great lengths that Mongers go to further International Relations. Good on 'yer, Piper1.

Piper1
06-05-07, 21:38
Just another excellent example of the great lengths that Mongers go to further International Relations. Good on 'yer, Piper1.I never thought of myself as a diplomat. ;)

Kap - tell us more about this webcam stuff.

Piper1
06-06-07, 01:15
Chinese girl, perfect English, Scottish accent thanks to her long time Scot ex-boyfriend.

See Abu Dhabi section for brief report. More pics and a real report later. I'm shagged Laddie.

Fifty Fifty
06-06-07, 10:17
Chinese girl, perfect English, Scottish accent thanks to her long time Scot ex-boyfriend.

See Abu Dhabi section for brief report. More pics and a real report later. I'm shagged Laddie.

Nice pics P1, but is she a Celtic or Rangers supporter :-)

cya, FF

Shamil
06-06-07, 12:03
Managed to copy the pics.

Two Yemeni cousins I met in Abu Dhabi for a night of night of fun last year. The gorgeous one did the occasional semi-pro work for extra cash. The other one was in the UAE visiting her cousin, and decided she wanted a bit of fun while away from her husband.

Next night I drove them back to my place in Dubai for a second night of fun (plus a third cousin who just wanted a lift). I still remember the unusual scene of me driving a carload of cute Yemeni girls in abayas from AD to Dubai.Piper,

Ilove your reports. You are realy one of the best inside this forum.

Piper1
06-06-07, 21:57
Here's more of Miss Bagpiper. Had a couple of PMs about her. I don't have her number, but she might not be to your tastes anyway. She's not petite (about 5'10, solid build). Not really my type, but I was horny and she was there. Fun personality, so I agreed to let her take advantage of me. She was very active in bed, tight (no kids), strong massage, and fun company. She's a great sloppy French kisser - unusual for Chinese girl. Her Scottish ex-boyfriend taught her well.

She said she makes weekly visits to four regular customers (in her words "Four old English men"), so she rarely hits the clubs. Seems to be the way a lot of the mongering gets done in Al Ain, as the two clubs I visited were sparse in terms of WGs. Peach Garden at Hilton had a table of five CIS girls, but they weren't worth approaching.

Kiwi 69
06-07-07, 19:01

WRTo some "Cronin style " ,very wet , "Gyno " shots of the lovely Miss N`s next time you are playing together please?

We Asian fans seriously enjoy your posts.

Thanks WR!

Wicked Roger
06-08-07, 11:21
To some "Cronin style " ,very wet , "Gyno " shots of the lovely Miss N`s next time you are playing together please?

We Asian fans seriously enjoy your posts.

Thanks WR!
Just for Kiwi and all the others who PM me.

She is off soon but I will get more before she goes and when I get back - we have a 2 day window for serious shagging WR style...

FYI she likes her collar and lead as well (and the gag and ball, and handcuffs, and licking pussy.....:))

Enjoy

Mc Fly XXX
06-08-07, 15:17
Finally get some time to post something of my N experience
Can only agree with WR- she really enjoys lead, collar, gag and especially pussy licking....

Enjoy - some more to come -

Cheers
Mc Fly

Wicked Roger
06-08-07, 17:00
Finally get some time to post something of my N experience
Can only agree with WR- she really enjoys lead, collar, gag and especially pussy licking....

Enjoy - some more to come -

Cheers
Mc Fly
Nice pics McFly, always liked the double dildo shot, she loves that - gets her very wet and naughty...as you jolly well know my friend!

Also PVC is one of favourite materials for shagging...you know that too :)

She has a new toy - still a virgin toy - but when she is back in the UAE it will be well used and I will really enjoy watching and then joining the fun (but not using the toy myself gentlemen!)

WR

Piper1
06-08-07, 20:48
Latest 'accessory' is shown being modelled by N ... Piper - is this what the housegirl found??Looks scary! I hope you intend to use it in MFF threesome, and not MMF. ;)

Wicked Roger
06-09-07, 04:29
Looks scary! I hope you intend to use it in MFF threesome, and not MMF. ;)
Piper

The only MMF would be when you are in AD.......;) ..and I am taking the pictures :)

See you soon - best post a few more pics otherwise this thread will look and read like many Photo Galleries on ISG (ie no pics lots of FRs and comments).

WR

Kiwi 69
06-09-07, 16:46
Just for Kiwi and all the others who PM me.

She is off soon but I will get more before she goes and when I get back - we have a 2 day window for serious shagging WR style...

FYI she likes her collar and lead as well (and the gag and ball, and handcuffs, and licking pussy.....:))

EnjoyAwesome WR!

Thanks!

Wicked Roger
06-15-07, 07:23
If FF can come for lunch in Kz and have some fun so can I :)

This is what N was wearing for my lunch break, very energetic, and she got a lot of protein at the end ;)

WR

Piper1
06-15-07, 07:24
Grainy phone-cam photo (the room lighting was dim). Pic shows not much more than her hair, which was described as "early Bon Jovi" by another member who enjoyed her a few days ago. Frankly, Bon Jovi was the last thing on my mind at the time. :D

Wicked Roger
06-15-07, 22:50
Good way to spend a Friday and N's last day here for a few weeks. Seki drove down from Dubai - shades of Mickey Rooney, Piper, et al - for her company (and mine). Nice threesome but Seki had most of the fun (he's a mate and he won't see her as often as I do :))

But for the next 3-4 weeks I will find alternate Filipinas and will come to Dubai for fun - Piper, Seki and Mickey Rooney will PM you

Enjoy

WR

Wicked Roger
06-15-07, 22:56
More from Friday afternoon's fun with N.

Seki is a nice guy, horny as hell too (which helps when Miss N is sitting on your todger). I like N9 - she is just so sexy in the black see through and heels etc

WR

Wicked Roger
06-15-07, 22:58
Last set of pictures from Friday... Enjoy

WR

Dark Knight
06-16-07, 01:49
Roger,

Looks like a ton of fun. Not nervous about going condom-free?

Wicked Roger
06-16-07, 08:52
Roger,

Looks like a ton of fun. Not nervous about going condom-free?
Not with Miss N. She loves BB also but she selects who goes BB with her.

One more for the Photo Gallery - from a recent enjoyable session with a good friend who she lieks and trusts.

WR

SiliconeLover
06-16-07, 20:21
Here are some images of an AMP I've been seeing.

This girl was fabulous, very long straight black hair, reasonably pretty Thai, very slim and petite and a real spinner. She was excellent at BBBJ and liked to kiss very sensually. Very sweet and willing.

Unfortunately she's gone home, and I do not seem to be able to find out if she will be back:

SiliconeLover
06-16-07, 20:27
Another AMP lady. Again with the long straight hair. I guess I have a thing for that, and wearing my specially bought sexy high heels for the event.

She was a bit of a complainer, and far more vocal about payment terms and amounts (the wrong way, that is). I will definitely not be back again. Her promises far outstripped her actual performance. She stated she was Japanese, but did not look like one. She knew a few words, but whether that proves anything I don't know.

SiliconeLover
06-16-07, 20:36
I have spent a few hours with the lovely Miss Helen from York over the last year or so, and whilst she has a killer spinner body and is quite pretty for me (about a 7 or 8), she also presents a negative attitude such as "are you finished" not long after you started and so on. I had her over for an all-nighter and also visited her in her room she shares with a few other babes from Ethopia previously, but since taking these pictures I have had enough of her "attitude" and approach to P4P. Hence she is gone from my Black Book, but I leave you with a few pictures of her. She only allowed me to take clothed ones, everything else was 'verboten'.

Monger#77
06-17-07, 10:05
Are all you guys posting pics of the same girl? It looks like they only have 2 hookers in the whole country.

Abse2
06-17-07, 10:47
Are all you guys posting pics of the same girl? It looks like they only have 2 hookers in the whole country.

Atleast they putting pics on, you have yet to contribute towards photo gallery, all you ever discuss is American women!!

Tom2004
06-17-07, 12:47

...either you enjoy or ignore, but no need for critisim here.
But you always can do better, if you can!

Greetings
Tom

P.S.: BTW I do enjoy all the pics here, incl. Miss N as well as all the others, and I also appreciate the efforts of those posting the pics.

Disappointed
06-17-07, 14:10
Are all you guys posting pics of the same girl? It looks like they only have 2 hookers in the whole country.Yes, there are only 2 in the whole of the country. So stay well away.

Bnlee2
06-17-07, 21:51
She stated she was Japanese, but did not look like one. She knew a few words, but whether that proves anything I don't know.

SL

Im an asian bro, and just from looking at the first pic where it shows the profile of her pic, She is definitely not Japanese. she maybe a PRC mix with Thai... but definitely not Japanese.

best

Pete6
06-18-07, 00:13
Boy, would I like to see more of that!

Not with Miss N. She loves BB also but she selects who goes BB with her.

One more for the Photo Gallery - from a recent enjoyable session with a good friend who she lieks and trusts.

WR

Monger#77
06-18-07, 04:32
haha. I'm just wondering if it is that bad over there.

Fifty Fifty
06-18-07, 04:42

NO - Actually we all have two each, unfortunately that means there are none left, sorry.

Well there could be a two going spare, as I am now in Kazakhstan, but one of the regulars probably snapped them up, join the queue.

Cya, FF

Fifty Fifty
06-18-07, 04:52

Yep, heres a pic of my favourite pair.

Monger#77
06-18-07, 05:58
FF, those are a nice pair. I was afraid to open it. Thought they might be a different pair.

Anyhow, sorry if I came off harsh. Just seemed like the only chick here was the infamous Miss_N.

Now I'm going back to my hating American women thread (OK, I'm sick of it, I'm looking for pics of women performing anal sex, and following a couple of members brought me here).

Monger#77
06-18-07, 06:05
Enjoy pics....

Mizak
06-18-07, 10:44
Yep, heres a pic of my favourite pair.Amazing pair, who is she?

Tom Sorenson
06-18-07, 14:31
Here are some images of an AMP I've been seeing.

This girl was fabulous, very long straight black hair, reasonably pretty Thai, very slim and petite and a real spinner. She was excellent at BBBJ and liked to kiss very sensually. Very sweet and willing.

Unfortunately she's gone home, and I do not seem to be able to find out if she will be back:

She looks like Ginney from the AMP behind Spinneys and Chinese Consulate. Is that right? If so, I had her a number of times and she was great.