PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Fifty Fifty
06-19-07, 04:24
Amazing pair, who is she?

Baby PRC from Seaview, one of my lucky strikes last November, she was then referred to as the Big Boobed Baby, I did post more pics then.

Cya, FF

Mizak
06-19-07, 08:40
Baby PRC from Seaview, one of my lucky strikes last November, she was then referred to as the Big Boobed Baby, I did post more pics then.

Cya, FFI went sometime in Seaview but didn't find big boobed baby.

Anyways, I am very fond of these kind of pairs, do you mind to share her number.

Thanx

SiliconeLover
06-19-07, 20:48
She looks like Ginney from the AMP behind Spinneys and Chinese Consulate. Is that right? If so, I had her a number of times and she was great.Tom,

I don't think it's the same PRC/Thai babe, as she worked out of a house in Jumeirah. That happened to be convenient for me, as it wasn't far from my work, and I could pop out for a nice hour or two at times. I am told by one of her "colleagues" that she has gone home for good.

Sniff, sniff. She was a pleaser in every sense of the word!

SiliconeLover
06-19-07, 21:20
A few months ago I decided to visit TGIT, seeing what kind of Thursday afternoon action was available. Whilst pickings were slim (most ladies being PRC - rotund packed, unattractive at 3-4, some in major need of breath mints) I was pleasantly "interviewed" by a nice PRC, decent English...who was checking things out as Cyclone was temporarily closed.

Anyway, after much convincing, we left and made for her place near Lamcy Plaza, where she introduced me to her room-mate, Mimi. Now whilst she wasn't 100% my cup of tea, being somewhat heavier in the waist than what I prefer, she was cute and cuddly.

But her friend was exactly what the doctor had ordered!!! Mimi is tall, very slim, hardbody, and tanned. She doesn't have an attractive face, but she's kinda cute. Her nipples are one of the best, long (1" when aroused) and she loves it when I suck on them for long periods. Also, Mimi is very compliant, and has consented to a number of special requets etc. and that makes her extra special in my book.

I've attached some hot pictures of her posing for me. Enjoy!!

SiliconeLover
06-19-07, 21:23
Here are some more of Mimi:

Fifty Fifty
06-20-07, 05:04
I went sometime in Seaview but didn't find big boobed baby.

Anyways, I am very fond of these kind of pairs, do you mind to share her number.

Thanx

I never give numbers, you go and you find, most of us seem to do alright that way. If you dont find, next time I am in Dubai I will introduce you.

cya, FF

Tom Sorenson
06-20-07, 06:01
Tom,

I don't think it's the same PRC/Thai babe, as she worked out of a house in Jumeirah. That happened to be convenient for me, as it wasn't far from my work, and I could pop out for a nice hour or two at times. I am told by one of her "colleagues" that she has gone home for good.

Sniff, sniff. She was a pleaser in every sense of the word!

That's the one - Jumeirah - I'm sure after looking at the photos again. She is PRC and now in Taiwan and probably getting married. She was a wild ride and game for almost anything. I have always had good luck with the girls at that house - unlike some others I have tried.

Eaglestar
06-20-07, 09:18

Mimi is strong. Also some nicely done photo work

Also thanks for posting the lo rez photos at 18 to 15 kb. Much easier to open than some other posting at 150 or more.

ES

Fifty Fifty
06-20-07, 14:07

Quality pics, nice stuff, quality girl, good work Silicone thanks.

Cya, FF

Piper1
06-20-07, 14:08
Here's a few pics of one of the two tasty Filipina girls I spent the night with in Karama Hotel room last night/today. I met the girl in the pics at Ratsky's Club. Later in the night her young very buxom friend called her, saying she'd had a fight with her boyfriend and needed a place to stay. They were all over me and lots of fun - very cute, very GFE and damn kinky. Will call them again. Too bad the camera batteries died early in the session.

I also visited Regal, York and Panorama - will report on them when I get some time (Regal allows girls in now - 150DH extra).

Cool Tiger
06-20-07, 18:51
Here's a few pics of one of the two tasty Filipina girls I spent the night with in Karama Hotel room last night/today.

Piper, your photos brought back wonderful memories ..... not the girl... but the room at Karama, lol.

Very spacious rooms, with a well-stocked mini-bar (although sometimes this works against you). Many a times, I have forgotten to close the curtains or left them open, only for the girls to point out that we were in full view of the apartments behind the hotel.

Once, I had the bell boy running errands for me, to get me spare condoms. The overnight girl thought she would get away with bringing only 2 condoms with her for the entire night! (She may have done it as an LE safety precaution).

Mizak
06-21-07, 08:59
I never give numbers, you go and you find, most of us seem to do alright that way. If you dont find, next time I am in Dubai I will introduce you.

cya, FFOk 50/50 never mind, will try my luck and waiting for you in Dubai.

Thanks

Piper1
06-27-07, 15:11
Last night Rattler was again full of Chinese girls, some african, and only a few CIS. There was one absolute stunner - 6 foot tall very stacked (Triple D's) very beautiful Ukranian blonde girl, about 23 y.o. (See pic: Rattler Ev). Friendly attitude, and starting price all night 1000, but I'm sure 700 will do the job. Luckily, she lives a few minutes drive from me. Took her number and will call soon. I'm in lust.

The Chinese girl saw me taking pics and came and posed.

Excess
06-27-07, 16:24
I (along with Jesus) wept when I read this,

There was one absolute stunner - 6 foot tall very stacked (Triple D's) very beautiful Ukranian blonde girl, about 23 y.o. (See pic: Rattler Ev). Friendly attitude..... I'm in lust.

Piper1
06-27-07, 19:40
I (along with Jesus) wept when I read this,Amazing how we turn to religion when we see a miracle. :) Today I called the pal I was with last night and asked if she was a stunner, or if I was drunk. He said "Both." He was laughing at the fact that I was actually a tad hesitant about going to speak to her. She was the star of the night and stood out, but no-one else approached her in the hour I was there. Not sure why.

She's in the centre of the pic 'Rattler Ev', wearing a white skirt and a black top. Phone-cam isn't good in dark conditions

Disappointed
06-27-07, 21:50
There was one absolute stunner - 6 foot tall very stacked (Triple D's) very beautiful Ukranian blonde girl, about 23 y.o. (See pic: Rattler Ev). Friendly attitude, and starting price all night 1000, but I'm sure 700 will do the job. Luckily, she lives a few minutes drive from me. Took her number and will call soon. I'm in lust.I hate you, I really do.

SiliconeLover
06-27-07, 23:57
[QUOTE=Piper1]Last night Rattler was again full of Chinese girls, some african, and only a few CIS. There was one absolute stunner - 6 foot tall very stacked (Triple D's) very beautiful Ukranian blonde girl, about 23 y.o. (See pic: Rattler Ev). Friendly attitude, and starting price all night 1000, but I'm sure 700 will do the job. Luckily, she lives a few minutes drive from me. Took her number and will call soon. I'm in lust.[QUOTE]Man, what does a guy have to do around here to find another such a triple DDD babe? She may be the future Mrs. Siliconelover and no-one tells me.....???

Damn, its a pity the Rattler EV picture is diminished by low pixel quality. Piper, you'll have to convince her she needs her picture taken, for your "private collection"!

Thanks in advance for them!

Doctopuss
06-28-07, 08:02
[QUOTE=Piper1]There was one absolute stunner - 6 foot tall very stacked (Triple D's) very beautiful Ukranian blonde girl, about 23 y.o. [QUOTE]

Just when I thought I had found the perfect hotel to stay in Dubai, Now I'll have to hunt for a new one on Sh-Zayed road :(

Damn you piper Damn you ;) or should it be Bless you piper bless you

SiliconeLover
06-30-07, 21:08
Some time ago I met Miss Khazak in Rattlesnake, and have since then struck up a nice "relationship" with her. Indeed, she has managed also to get some money out of me (I know, shame on me) for renewal of her visa etc. but has arranged some freebie sex with me, so it has paid off in the long term.

She is a real spinner, with a hot slim body and a real tight tight ass, one to be worshipped and adored in the best possible way! She loves wearing hot sexy lingerie and high heels, so its great for me.

She is perfect in all other respects, and as such I always enjoy her company (even if she often takes mobile phone calls when we are busy) so its one irritating practice I'm trying to rid her off.

Attached are some pics of her. Enjoy!

Frankfurter
07-01-07, 06:06
never before published images of a modern chinese “early warning alert and detection system (ewads)”

technical description:

positioning:
dubai u.a.e, hotel york, bar, other locations potentially conceivable

target:
caucasian males, appropriately dressed. w: less than 300lbs., h: more than 5’, alive.

function:
1. the ewads locks onto target generally less than 47 seconds upon entering the positioning area.
2. visual contact between ewads and target is established and non-hostile nature of target is determined.
3. target is approached at medium to high speed.
4. target is rendered helpless by conversation carried out in the english language (level b+ proficiency), multiple physical contacts established by ewads. some negotiation tactics are employed.
5. target is taken to neutralization zone, typically a gf hotel in the vicinity, oiled, high suction vacuumed, drained, and massaged.
6. ewads reconfigures for next deployment.

Glonoinum
07-02-07, 12:16
Some time ago I met Miss Khazak in Rattlesnake, and have since then struck up a nice "relationship" with her. Indeed, she has managed also to get some money out of me (I know, shame on me) for renewal of her visa etc. but has arranged some freebie sex with me, so it has paid off in the long term.

She is a real spinner, with a hot slim body and a real tight tight ass, one to be worshipped and adored in the best possible way! She loves wearing hot sexy lingerie and high heels, so its great for me.

She is perfect in all other respects, and as such I always enjoy her company (even if she often takes mobile phone calls when we are busy) so its one irritating practice I'm trying to rid her off.

Attached are some pics of her. Enjoy!Very very hottie. I love this kind of girls. Can you please send me her number or the way to contact her? I will be in Dubai in 8th August, and I love expecially CIS tall and thin maximum 25 y. O. Where is the best place for this target? Thank you in advance and if need some indication for Italy or Albania, no problem.

Tin Tin
07-02-07, 13:25
Ratsky on 1st July.

Tin Tin
07-02-07, 13:27
Ratsky - Continued

SiliconeLover
07-03-07, 19:50
Very very hottie. I love this kind of girls. Can you please send me her number or the way to contact her? I will be in Dubai in 8th August, and I love expecially CIS tall and thin maximum 25 y. O. Where is the best place for this target? Thank you in advance and if need some indication for Italy or Albania, no problem.Sorry to disappoint you Glonoinium, but she has had to leave for Khazakstan as her visit visa ran out, since then she has only emailed me once, and I'm not sure what her moves for the foreseeable future are.

Hope someone else can give you information about similar types of CIS babes.

Regards,

SL.

Glonoinum
07-04-07, 06:59
Sorry to disappoint you Glonoinium, but she has had to leave for Khazakstan as her visit visa ran out, since then she has only emailed me once, and I'm not sure what her moves for the foreseeable future are.

Hope someone else can give you information about similar types of CIS babes.

Regards,

SL.Thank you very much Lover you are very kind. Hope someone other can me suggest place where find this type of CIS beauty. Luckily the world is full of ****, especially those blessed countries.

Piper1
07-04-07, 22:24
Thank you very much Lover you are very kind.You're so romantic.

Luckily the world is full of ****.Or maybe not so romantic.

Hope someone other can me suggest place where find this type of CIS beauty.Sorry, no CIS beauties in Dubai.

Here's a couple of pics from the archive (like my side-burns?)

Glonoinum
07-05-07, 06:54
You're so romantic.

Or maybe not so romantic.A way of half.

No CIS beauty.

This is a terrible news.

Glonoinum
07-05-07, 07:19
You're so romantic.
Or maybe not so romantic.

Sorry, no CIS beauties in Dubai.

Here's a couple of pics from the archive (like my side-burns?)...and those?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=616832&postcount=3125

Bumz Rush
07-07-07, 09:42
Forgive me with a slight hijack, but is the Ratski in Ras al Khaimah, any good. I see pics from the Dubai location, but as I am based in RAK, I seek local girls, rhather than the 1hr drive to from Bur Dubai.

Wicked Roger
07-08-07, 11:03
Back to photos! From the weekend shagfest.

WR, Seksui (on Friday), Ann, Susan and Sarah.

WR and the 3 ladies first night with 2 staying over for more WR education in the morning.

Seksui came the next night and had a great foursome/threesome with Ann and Susan. He left a happy man as did we all.

More photos to come

If senior members want contacts best contact/PM me first - those that know me will know I will ask some questions....

Enjoy!

Wicked Roger
07-08-07, 11:06
My 900th FR (unless Jackson deletes any of mine!)

More of the fun we had with the ladies, all Filipina (what else knowing me) :)

Enjoy!

Wicked Roger
07-08-07, 11:09
Even more, these are Seksui with Ann and Susan. He was a happy man, smiling all over. We will meet for more fun soon

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-08-07, 11:13
Last few photos. Enjoy

Spelman
07-08-07, 12:35
This is photos of the nice Spinner I meet last night :)

Cheers,

Spelman

Funfor Females
07-08-07, 16:40
WR,

Wonderful - Well Done!!! Excellent collection. The stockinged legs and long black hair with classically pert Filipina tits does it for for me.

Great. Keep up the good work

Tin Tin
07-10-07, 13:48
Pick up From Ratsky.

Tin Tin
07-15-07, 11:26
Is it just my luck - I get them for 300 Aed Overnyt and this girl as well as another 1 after her stayed all the way till 11:30 Morning?

Real Dubaya
07-16-07, 17:23
This is photos of the nice Spinner I meet last night :)

Cheers,

SpelmanI think 'nice' is an understatement. Wow! She looks amazing :D

Wicked Roger
07-21-07, 16:12
Miss A - see AD thread for details, young, slim, Filipina, gets very wet and had multiple orgasms with me and Sekisui. Her first threesome, Sekisui her second ever Westerner (I'm the first). Very sweet girl and a lovely session, dinner to follow and then Sekisui went home to Dubai and Miss A stayed with me all night to late morning. Bliss :)

Am now asking her if she wants to come to Dubai with me and meet 3-4 of my 'friends' - at the same time. She has not said 'no' but is thinking about it as she said she had such a good time with us and we got her very horny and now she wants more.....well I am a good teacher ;)

Enjoy the pictures, plenty more to come

And as Sekisui was a bit late, A and I started early - well wouldn't you?

WR

Wicked Roger
07-21-07, 16:16
Lots more to come. She has a petite body as you can see, small rack but a tight and very wet pussy. She will only get better with practice....;) And she nows likes threesomes.

Wicked Roger
07-21-07, 16:18
Lovely backside and one day I will devirginise her there - currently she is wavering between yes and no so I am patient. She will eventually get her Greek lesson from WR.

Sekisui had been in the sun earlier in the day - so he decided hard doggy with A was the best thing to take his mind off the sunburn ;)

Wicked Roger
07-21-07, 16:24
More of A's first threesome. Now she has the taste for it she wants more. So being a gentleman I will have to honour what the lady wants :) :)

Wicked Roger
07-21-07, 16:28
Some more to come after this set.

We had fun, had a rest and a chat while fondling her buttocks and pussy and then...well look at the pictures :)

Wicked Roger
07-21-07, 16:31
Last set, have others but too revealing! Will do this again when I get back from my travels in a week or so. And Miss N comes back to Abu Dhbai as well sometime in August - I will have my hands full then ;)

Enjoy!

Piper1
07-21-07, 16:39
Well she is a little spinner. Imagining her in a threesome with Amazonian Miss E - I think she'd be overwhelmed. :) She looks like fun.

Mc Fly XXX
07-22-07, 02:14
WR - you lucky bastard. What`s wrong? No greek this time?
Since this is the photo gallery a nice one of Miss N

ExpatCat
07-22-07, 08:10
Sekisui had been in the sun earlier in the day - so he decided hard doggy with A was the best thing to take his mind off the sunburn ;)

Nice set of pics, but that sunburn looked wicked. Did the doggy take his mind off the burn, that must have hurt some.

Spinner looks nice though.
I'm looking forward to my next trip to DXB. It should be at the beginning of September. Will get in touch closer to the time.

Cheers

Expatcat

Wicked Roger
07-22-07, 15:20
Well she is a little spinner. Imagining her in a threesome with Amazonian Miss E - I think she'd be overwhelmed. :) She looks like fun.

She is fun and I reckon a foursome of the two ladies (and of course you and me) would be an interesting meeting of little and large (and I don’t just mean the ladies Piper ;))

WR - you lucky bastard. What`s wrong? No greek this time?

Me lucky ;)? Greek – very newbie, need to slowly work to this before she can ask me to devirginise her. But I did get a digit in last night and this morning so was getting the drift of the next set of ‘lessons’ with WR ;)

N is back soon and that means Greek but I have miss V for Greek as well. So am I lucky bastard???

I know that picture McFly - nice memories my friend

Nice set of pics, but that sunburn looked wicked. Did the doggy take his mind off the burn, that must have hurt some.
Spinner looks nice though.
Expatcat

Sekisui said it was OK, he certainly did not say anything while with Miss A. And said nothing about it afterwards either. Reckon if we could bottle that it would be better than Aloe Vera (but then why bottle it, just shag instead…;))

Sorry photo gallery and I should really post a picture so when I get hoem I will do the needful.

Al Zachrison
07-22-07, 23:57
Why do you guys post only asian girls?

Why not CIS/Indian/Arab?

There are a lot of posts about asian girls and Miss N alone can have an entire site dedicated to her.

Barcrawler
07-23-07, 17:41

Why not CIS/Indian/Arab?
Because the guys that post most of photos like Asian girls. If you want others, all you have to do is find a girl, take the pictures and post them.

Piper1
07-23-07, 18:57
If you go back through the pages you will find many different nationalities. I and others have posted CIS, Indian and Arab girls, so you're not looking too hard. I hope to post a special CIS this week (fingers crossed). As BC says - stop your complaining, and where are your photos?

Piper1
07-24-07, 01:27
She insisted I eat a dose of her chocolate-flavored edible panties (while she was wearing them), then she insisted I put on the edible cherry condom, which she hungrily licked and sucked off me. Very messy medical treatment, but I feel better now. Thanks Nurse Spinner.

Piper1
07-24-07, 01:29
Nurse was naughty. And very hungry.

Piper1
07-24-07, 01:32
Too many late nights recently, so I called the doctor and asked him for something to rejuvenate me. He sent Nurse Spinner to 'pep me up'.

Somehow I don't think she's a real nurse. No bedside manners at all. Next time I'll ask to see her qualifications. After all, she thoroughly inspected my testimonials. ;)

Piper1
07-24-07, 04:15
Two more for now ...

Al Zachrison
07-24-07, 05:38
True, but there are Asians then any other nationality.

Oh well

My Kapitan
07-24-07, 11:14

Why not CIS/Indian/Arab?

There are a lot of posts about asian girls and Miss N alone can have an entire site dedicated to her.

Simply not true - I post mainly CIS as I do not favour Asians. Just search more! Check out pipers latest. BTW Where are your pics? Your critisism adds little to the forum, what do you expect an avalance of CIS in response?? I think not.

MK

Glonoinum
07-24-07, 17:24
Two more for now ...And so dear Piper, where works this bombshell nurse?

Wicked Roger
07-24-07, 21:47
I have been a busy boy :)

Miss A's first threesome was with Sekisui at the weekend and here she is having her second...with Groin Strain. He wants to see what his arse looks like on the Internet....well GS here you are ;)

First of few, A was in the 'zone' so to speak, so horny and wet and begging/asking/demanding GS (and yours truly) for harder shagging. Lots of doggy style pics comung up mongers :)

Enjoy!

Wicked Roger
07-24-07, 21:52
More of same, doggy, GS arse (well he wants to see it) and the spinner Miss A, petitie, cute, GFE, and a bloody good shag as well

Enjoy!

Wicked Roger
07-24-07, 21:54
Penultimate set of pictures. We had fun, and A was so nice and so wet and horny as well :)

Wicked Roger
07-24-07, 21:57
Did not manage to capture teh moment GS nearly gave himself a facial but that alone speaks volumes to his MSB and Miss A's powers of making a man explode with joy ;)

Enjoy as GS and I did!

Unirii
07-26-07, 14:24
Mmmm.... I miss my playthings.

N has a long slender body that seems to always be invitingly bending over something. Much to my chagrin I got ill later on in the night we met and couldn't take advantage of her as much as I would have liked. She seemed disappointed to. "Why you no fuck me again? I want you fuck me, I like you penis."

M is a bit older but fucks with with the enthusiasm of a neglected housewife.

Eaglestar
07-26-07, 17:25

N has a long slender body that seems to always be invitingly bending over something. Much to my chagrin I got ill later on in the night we met and couldn't take advantage of her as much as I would have liked. She seemed disappointed to. "Why you no fuck me again? I want you fuck me, I like you penis."

Very nice pics especially this one Boka

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76135

ES

Piper1
07-28-07, 17:27
Had a late start at Rattler last night (1:30am), as there was a good movie on TV. But I packed a lot of fun in before closing time. I decided to take a familiar face to start the bachelor days off. Had a choice between a number of old faves, including Goldie (long golden curly hair, and she was dancing without a bra - Yum), Amazonian African Tina (now called Amanda), Chinese/Korean Sisi, and a few others. Decided on Goldie, but by then she was taken. Damn.

Quick choice at closing time: Sisi. Good fun as usual. She loves the camera, but the memory card was full after a few photos, so no action shots this time (many action shots of her in the past anyway).

She was hungry.

GroinStrain
07-29-07, 20:10
A couple of shots of my PRC regular. Or maybe ex regular. Refer to FR for details. Apologies for the orientation but however many times I tried to rotate pic and save it just wouldn't work.

Unirii
07-31-07, 15:35
Romanian + Spanish = The most:
------------
Petite
Pale
Playful
Great dancer, better spinner
Smoothest tightest pussy
Ball licker
------------
I've ever had the pleasure to rail.

One of the rare girls that seems to be born for the job. I love a girl who picks the position that is going to get her off and says "fuck me like this" or "in front of the mirror so I can watch".

Look for a 5ft-ish blond with a firmly petite ass and tons of energy at Rockafellas and you may get lucky.

Piper1
08-01-07, 09:50
1 & 2. Statuesque buxom Miss E: Beautiful, sweet, silly, great French kisser, great sex. No massage, but good fun.

3. Miss MILF: Not so beautiful, but good sex and good massage. She walked all over me. Ouch, it still hurts. :D

Piper1
08-02-07, 23:51
Miss E Modelling the new PJ's

Piper1
08-03-07, 19:17
A few more of the hot little half-pint.

Piper1
08-03-07, 19:33
Most Somalian girls are tall. This little 20 y.o cutie is pint-sized - about 4'11.

Just a little puppy fat in the right places, and a nice plump little ass, great for wobbly-ass doggie. We tried anal, and I nearly pushed through, but we gave up after several attempts (she's an anal virgin, but we'll try again next time). Great DFK (unusual for Somalian girls).

Took her home for ST, but she stayed all night. Two sessions last night, and I dropped her off this afternoon after a morning session. Fun attitude, always giggling, very GFE. She wanted to take me to her fave African restaurant then African Club tonight. I'll take up her offer next week. Gotta get some work done sometime.

Basher55
08-04-07, 03:54
Piper,

I also have had to give up on trying to break in anal virgins like this, mainly PRC. Of course, finger / lube approach works well, but can be a guaranteed turn off for some, with then no chance of breaking the anal cherry.

My approach is to work lube in and around the final destination, then slowly pushing lube in and around the anus with my thumb, then follow up with a well lubed bell end!!
but it is hit and miss. Perhaps the wicked one can add his expert opinion being a greek expert.

Piper1
08-04-07, 04:19
Piper,

I also have had to give up on trying to break in anal virgins like this, mainly PRC. Of course, finger / lube approach works well, but can be a guaranteed turn off for some, with then no chance of breaking the anal cherry.

My approach is to work lube in and around the final destination, then slowly pushing lube in and around the anus with my thumb, then follow up with a well lubed bell end!!.Thanks for the instructions (!!) No offence, but I know how to break a girl into anal. I intend taking the Somalian cutie home again soon, so last night was the start of the anal-izing process. I probably could have gone all the way with more persistence (I was surprised for a Somalian she was even willing to attempt anal), but I went easy on both the anal attempts and easy on the camera this time, to keep her feeling comfortable. But next time ... :D

Basher55
08-04-07, 07:56
I cant wait for the pictures!

Wicked Roger
08-04-07, 13:36
FR in the Dubai section.

This was after a morning session with A where she was devirginised Greek style. We used some of Cons68 toys on her anally and she was OK but a little tender from WR's Greek lesson.

Great thressome, Piper missed it but he was shagged out and busy ;)

The straps around her ankles are mild bondage stuff (Cons68 has a wider range of accessories than me!) that fit around her ankles and neck (comfortably) and keeps her in a doggy position - which is fine for A as she love very hard and long shag sessions doggy style whcih Cons68 and i were happy to oblige :)

Enjoy

PS Basher - agree with you, lube, probe, patience..then you get the reward (well it works for me each time ;))

Wicked Roger
08-04-07, 13:39
Even more, lots of doggy, she loved the mild bondage, she likes the things I teach her also ;) And when we got back to AD, more Greek - well teacher did say she needs to practice (no pics of that sorry!)

Wicked Roger
08-04-07, 13:43
Last set of pics from yesterday afternoon. What a nice way to spend my weekends in Dubai, should do more ;)

Enjoy and thanks to Cons68 for his hospitality

Basher55
08-05-07, 04:15
Ps Basher. Agree with you, lube, probe, patience. Then you get the reward (well it works for me each time)

Hahaha! Nice.

Piper1
08-06-07, 14:52
Regal is suddenly full of bottle-blonde bottle-tanned Californian girls with Russian accents asking for 1,500 to 2,000DH. While my pal paid 1,000 for an Uzbeki girl (very cute), I refused to budge on price and skipped across the street to York, and after 2 mintues and 400DH - Voila! Brown Sugar - tastes so good.

She had a much better attitude than the Regal girls. I gave her 100 tip/taxi money this morning and will see her again - she was fun.

Her hair is all natural lush. Even the Uzbeki girl who came home with us didn't believe her hair was real until she ran her hands through her scalp.

8:00am now and I'm shagged. I'll post a report and some pics after some sleep.

Piper1
08-08-07, 03:21
I didn't feel like a hot noisy nightclub last night, so I called the cheeky Miss H to my place. Good fun, but when the photos became too naughty, she grabbed the camera from me, and shouted "Come on! Come on!". So I did.

She nearly killed me in bed - we had to have a shower after all my sweating.

I promised to see her again tonight if she arranges a certain something special that I like. She said she would do it for me. Can you guess what it is? ;)

Wicked Roger
08-08-07, 08:02
I didn't feel like a hot noisy nightclub last night, so I called the cheeky Miss H to my place. Good fun, but when the photos became too naughty, she grabbed the camera from me, and shouted "Come on! Come on!". So I did.

She nearly killed me in bed - we had to have a shower after all my sweating.

I promised to see her again tonight if she arranges a certain something special that I like. She said she would do it for me. Can you guess what it is? ;)
Be careful otherwise she will replace WC and I know you won't like that!

As for your disgusting habits, do we really have to guess? Because with friends like me you know the type of response....;) LOL!

Enjoy, nice pics, looks like major DNA will be needed ;)

Rdm Dxb
08-09-07, 18:33
Here I am posting Pic of girl gypsona she charged around 4000 Aed. For ST.

I got this from her in email as I enquire about her. Anybody here on this forum ever take her services. Please tell me. She is so expensive.

Wicked Roger
08-10-07, 00:10
Here I am posting Pic of girl gypsona she charged around 4000 Aed. For ST.

I got this from her in email as I enquire about her. Anybody here on this forum ever take her services. Please tell me. She is so expensive.
Rdm Dxb

If you have seen the pictures here on teh UAE Photo Gallery we mask the face - please do so as it is for her protection and discretion thanks,

Piper1
08-10-07, 18:44
What she did was plain wrong, but I have to admit I had been leading her on a bit the past week. She was good fun, in and out of bed. I was considering taking her as a regular, and she knew that, but she took a big liberty, and made a big mistake. Ah well.

Digital Curry
08-10-07, 21:45
She was good fun... I was considering taking her as a regular, but she took a big liberty. Ah well.
What did she do?

Piper1
08-11-07, 17:27
This little cutie is from my quick visit to Rattler last night. I liked her Lucy Lui eyes, her Cleopatra-style long straight fringe and her dark skin (she stands out in the Chinese crowd). She tells me she's an IT student from Hong Kong, only in Dubai a month. A little shy and inexperienced, but warmed up and started enjoying herself after a long massage then a long internal Piper massage. ;) She has the longest nipples I've ever seen.

She agreed to photos, but then became shy again.

Cons68
08-11-07, 19:21
If she is the girl I think she was a production engineer from the freezone in front of HK (Guanzhou). I just deleted her cv sorrry. She was supposed to look for a job (real job) I helped with her cv and all that. She was so petite that having her while standing was perfectly possible. And she enjoyed a lot, very voval. I owe a FR onher.

This little cutie is from my quick visit to Rattler last night. I liked her Lucy Lui eyes, her Cleopatra-style long straight fringe and her dark skin (she stands out in the Chinese crowd). She tells me she's an IT student from Hong Kong, only in Dubai a month. A little shy and inexperienced, but warmed up and started enjoying herself after a long massage then a long internal Piper massage. ;) She had the longest nipples I've ever seen.

She agreed to photos, but then became shy again.

Piper1
08-11-07, 20:05
If she is the girl I think she was a production engineer from the freezone in front of HK (Guanzhou). I just deleted her cv sorrry. She was supposed to look for a job (real job) I helped with her cv and all that. She was so petite that having her while standing was perfectly possible. And she enjoyed a lot, very voval. I owe a FR onher.
Yep, based on the photo you emailed me, and her matching phone number, it's definitely her. Nice photo by the way - she is so damn cute. Makes me want to call her home again.

______

Gentlemen, it's a funny story: I remembered Cons asking about girls near Dubai Marina some time ago. Miss Hong Kong in the photos lives in Marina, so when I called her today to postpone tonight's date, I asked her if I could give her number to a friend who lives near her. She asked a few questions, then giggled and agreed. I then PMd Cons to offer her number, and he replied that he thinks he knows her - in fact, she'd been living with him for a week recently while she settled into Dubai. I'm still chuckling about the fact that I offered Cons the phone number of a girl he nearly married (just kidding Cons).

Cons - WR tells me you have a fine collection of sex toys. It would be a laugh if you called Miss Hong Kong for a threesome, and I turned up. Imagine the look on her face. :D

Wicked Roger
08-12-07, 08:36
Cons - WR tells me you have a fine collection of sex toys. It would be a laugh if you called Miss Hong Kong for a threesome, and I turned up. Imagine the look on her face. :D

Even more if I was there with a camera and at least 2 other Filipinas - well Piper you like more ladies than men so I will oblige...

Will post some of Andrea soon - what she looked at 3am this morning when I got back from Manila somewhat tired.. Groin Strain - you will like (when you see you will know what I mean ;))

Stanza51
08-12-07, 11:57
Hi guys!

I am completely new to this and have no idea and would be really greatful if you can help me out, I have contacts with Filipinos / Chinese / African WGs, however I am really in search for some Indian / Pakistani / Sri lankan WGs, I will be in Dubai for another 2 weeks or so and it would make my trip memorable if someone can help out.

Bye

Wicked Roger
08-12-07, 14:37
I go to Manila on business and meeet lots of tasty Filipinas. I fall in lust regualrly in the malls and they even approach you (well it is the Brad Pitt pills I nget from FF) and then when I come home what is waiting for me...Miss A.

Groin Strain will aprreciate the pictures re one item of clothing. She left at 4pm after 'lunch'.

Now for rest as I am shagged :D

Enjoy the pictures (not many too busy - really need a second guy for photographs, any takers?)

Piper1
08-16-07, 02:22
Tuesday night: I called the shy Miss Hong Kong home, as I wanted a serene night of soapy showers, long lotion massages, good sex and no drama. It all happened as planned. Very serene.

Too serene, so I dropped her at Rattlesnake after two hours, and went back home dissatisfied. I thought about who I could call that would be more exciting. Rabbit Killer fits the bill, so I called her, and 30 minutes later she was at my place (I didn't need to give directions :D). Despite her desperation last week, she's good fun in and out of bed as usual. She will be a regular.

LuvumBare
08-17-07, 00:51
Me thinks thou hath a death wish. Keeping the rabbit killer on your agenda could cause a nasty backlash when the Wildcat is back in residence.
'bare

Piper1
08-17-07, 06:27
Me thinks thou hath a death wish...Not the first time I've been told I have a death wish. ;) This ex-Amnesia tall blonde just about caused my death one night. She wanted it very rough.

I was surprised when she accepted my initial offer of 300DH as opposed to her usual 1000. Lucky for me, it was closing time, and she needed a place to stay for a few hours before going to the airport in the morning for a visa run. After some wild bonking she asked for anal. I obliged.

Martin56
08-18-07, 14:44
Hi Guys,

I'm staying in Abu Dhabi for a couple of weeks and im looking for a FilipinoWG as all I have seen and tasted here are Chinese, Russian and African. Where are the Filipinos?Anybody have contact please give me so I can complete my international pussies study.

Thanks for help

===============================================

Greetings Martin56,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, [i]Thank You![/u]

Jackson

Piper1
08-18-07, 23:45
A few pics of Miss Trouble's curvy ass, which finally took Piper inside for a screaming wild ride. Her first experience with anal sex, hopefully not the last.

Next, I have to convince her to give her first ever blowjob. She says it's a cultural taboo, and would make her go "blaaaagh", but I've had great blowjobs from Ethiopian girls before. Just a matter of practice. ;)

Piper1
08-20-07, 09:05
Didn't take long last night to convince Trouble to try her first blowjob. At first she resisted the idea, but I told her if she wanted to keep seeing me it would have to happen (plus I did a bit of doey-eyed pleading. :D) It worked! She was doing a damn good job, licking, slurping and sucking heartily, like she hadn't eaten for days. But I ruined the moment by taking a photo of her feasting on me. As soon as I took the photo, she stopped and made me delete the pic. After that she lost momentum, slipped a condom on me and asked me to fuck her. Damn. Tried for another anal session, but she kept those firm African butt-cheeks clenched tight. She's a real GFE (i.e., like a GF who holds out!) Luckily for her I like a challenge, plus she's a character and fun company.

(She did suggest earlier in the night that if I wanted a good BJ I should bring a Russian or Chinese girl to join us. Hmmm. Not a bad idea).

Spelman
08-20-07, 17:31
(She did suggest earlier in the night that if I wanted a good BJ I should bring a Russian or Chinese girl to join us. Hmmm. Not a bad idea).

Piper,

Nice pictures man, I wonder why I feel that I have seen her somewhere

Cheers Spelman

Dubaimember
08-21-07, 13:05
Friends,

I need info on which are good top places to pick up girls & what is meaning of WG?

Dubaimember
08-21-07, 13:09
Guys

Where can I find top quality girls? Which Clubs? Sorry I am new help me.

What is meaning of WG?

Tom2004
08-22-07, 09:19
Guys

What is meaning of WG?

Friends,

I need info on which are good top places to pick up girls & what is meaning of WG?

.... if you are not even reading the forum. Honestly, it is all explained here in full detail. But you are not only not reading the forum (threads), you are even ignoring the header, because this is the photo thread.

Come on, people are here to share and help each other, but you have to show some initative. Guess you have a long way to become a true "Dubaimember".

And as this post is in photo section too - "over and out"!

Lazzaro
08-22-07, 16:42
Guys
What is meaning of WG?
Friends,
... if you are not even reading the forum. Honestly, it is all explained here in full detail. But you are not only not reading the forum (threads), you are even ignoring the header, because this is the photo thread.
Come on, people are here to share and help each other, but you have to show some initative. Guess you have a long way to become a true "Dubaimember".
And as this post is in photo section too - "over and out"!
You make me laugh a lot!:):):):)

Shamil
08-23-07, 19:36
I will undertake when I get to dubai eventually. To piper or anyone courageous enough to do this.

Go a whole week and do only arab girls, ie armenian, syrian, moroccan, iranian, azeri. Try to get as many different types as possible in one week. Get their pics and even id card/passport verifying their ethnicity. Try to accumulate as much as possible. Before you start this great journey, watch the video desert nights by the american armenian investigative reports. Just search for desert nights on google video. It tells you the best places to find arab girls like sheraton, broadway, etc. Take notes when you watch it. Post the reports and pics and even id cards/passport with identification voided out and proove uve done the most arab girls. You will have the respect of me for a lifetime and I am sure you will get your own thread about arab girls in dubai. Later! I can't wait to try this myself. 1 azeri, 1 iranian, 1 lebanese, 1 armenian, 1 syrian, 1 moroccan, 1 tajikstan, 1 turmenistan, 1 krygyzstan, 1 anything else in the middle east algerian, egyptian, etc etc etc. If you want more than 1 of each, the more the better.Hey? You know what an arab is? Kyrgiz and azeri are ethnic Turks from Central asia. Nor all syrian are Arabs, not all Moroccan are arabs further they don't belong to Middle east but North africa. Armenians= Arabs? And further. How old are you?

Cons68
08-24-07, 10:39
And can you explain me again why Piper or "anyone courageous" should care about you?
I am just curious...
Further with this topic, why are you posting this nonsense on photo forum? You may want to consider the general info forum as a better place to be ignored.

I will undertake when I get to dubai eventually. To piper or anyone courageous enough to do this.

Go a whole week and do only arab girls, ie armenian, syrian, moroccan, iranian, azeri. Try to get as many different types as possible in one week. Get their pics and even id card/passport verifying their ethnicity. Try to accumulate as much as possible. Before you start this great journey, watch the video desert nights by the american armenian investigative reports. Just search for desert nights on google video. It tells you the best places to find arab girls like sheraton, broadway, etc. Take notes when you watch it. Post the reports and pics and even id cards/passport with identification voided out and proove uve done the most arab girls. You will have the respect of me for a lifetime and I am sure you will get your own thread about arab girls in dubai. Later! I can't wait to try this myself. 1 azeri, 1 iranian, 1 lebanese, 1 armenian, 1 syrian, 1 moroccan, 1 tajikstan, 1 turmenistan, 1 krygyzstan, 1 anything else in the middle east algerian, egyptian, etc etc etc. If you want more than 1 of each, the more the better.

Piper1
08-25-07, 11:48
A few random-order shots. My thanks to the artistic photographer, Wicked Roger (A.S.C).

Piper1
08-25-07, 11:52
JUst a few more for now. Must go have a swim and work on my tan.

Crime Of Passion
08-25-07, 12:46
Cut and cropped etc. to at least give an idea. Please no PM's for number.

Piper1
08-25-07, 15:14
More pics from last night

Piper1
08-25-07, 15:21
And some more

Piper1
08-26-07, 05:45
Nearly there

Piper1
08-26-07, 05:47
That's all folks! (The remaining pics may offend some viewers, so will stay in my private collection).

SuperDave
08-26-07, 10:18
Piper1,

You are my hero!

Wicked Roger
08-26-07, 16:53
That's all folks! (The remaining pics may offend some viewers, so will stay in my private collection).
And my memory.....:))

Long91
08-26-07, 18:34
Damn! If no like. No look.

1Ball
08-26-07, 20:01
Are you suddenly becoming shy, Piper?
C'mon, we all waiting with baited breath !

Piper1
08-26-07, 21:21
I don't have my USB stick with me, but you don't wanna see the pics of ZZ and her surgical glove. She's a very naughty doctor. WR had a good laugh.
____

I just arrived at York Hotel after visiting a few other clubs (I'm sitting in the downstairs internet bar at York about midnight, and a cute Chinese girl with glasses who should be my secretary is hanging onto me and watching me write - maybe she wants to take dictation - I'm trying to shake her off).

I took a few pics of the Golden Triangle tonight on my phone-cam (York, Regal, Ramada, Sheraton). Hope they work out tomorrow.

Upstairs I go. Goodnight.

Piper1
08-27-07, 13:47
A very eventful Sunday night with some entertaining stories in several different clubs. (Music Room at Majestic, Jockeys, Regal, York, Ratsky, and final stop Rattlesnake). Will post a report on the clubs later.

Last stop was Rattler as planned, in the hope that Miss Siberia would be there again. She was, and she jokingly reprimanded me for not coming back to talk to her the other night after she wouldn't budge from 1,000. This time, for 800, she was blissfully mine in the boudoir from 2am until 11am. She is smokin' hot.

Very friendly, very bright (a high-level professional back home) lots of laughs and very good in bed. And very classy. I'll take her out on the town in a couple of nights when I've recovered. If she drops her price, I might even take her as a regular.

She was wet wet wet, and had a noisy orgasm after I licked, nibbled and munched on her pussy for ages.

She covered her face for the photos, but she's the spitting image of Jill Hennessy from 'Crossing Jordan', with the same intense eyes (see pic on Dubai thread). I'm in love. ;)

Lazzaro
08-27-07, 15:28
Piper1:
A myth....
an hero
an example....
a life to follow.....

Soldier5020
08-28-07, 04:09
What nationality is this girl?

Where is she from?

Piper1
08-30-07, 15:15
After a night at Buddha Bar, Premiere, and Chelsea Hotel, my pal and I dropped by outside Rattler at closing time. Not a bad selection of girls waiting at the taxi rank. I selected this Mombasan sweetie. Dropped her home 4:00pm after a good night of romping and an early-afternoon session. Great BJs.

Piper1
08-30-07, 15:23
Loved her smooth dark chocolate bod. Yum.

Piper1
08-30-07, 15:27
Good hygeine before a good romp in the boudoir

Piper1
08-30-07, 15:28
It's this big. ;)

Lorenzo
08-30-07, 17:51
Great pics, my friend! It's been a long time since I've been with a black woman, especially an African, so it brought back some fond memories. And this girl looks like a lot of fun. If I ever get to Dubai I'll be sure to look her up.

I'm just curious about one thing, which I couldn't tell from your photos: does she have a clitoris? I've been led to believe that most women from sub-Saharan Africa are forced to undergo the barbaric procedure euphemistically called "female circumcision," and more accurately called a clitoridectomy. Maybe it's just psychological, but having sex with a woman knowing that she couldn't feel anything and couldn't enjoy it would put a damper on the experience for me. E.g., DATY wouldn't give her any pleasure. Did you have any problems in this area? Again, just curious.

L

Piper1
08-30-07, 20:02
.. I'm just curious about one thing, which I couldn't tell from your photos: does she have a clitoris? ...Being Kenyan and 27 y.o. I doubt she has a clit. I didn't ask. ;) I also didn't go down on her. I let her do most of the hard work last night and today.

However, my first GF in Dubai (a non-WG middle-class Nigerian) also had a clitorectomy, but she would still get very wet'n'wild, and loved me munching at the Y. So did Miss Trouble/Rabbit Killer. First time I took her I thought she had a clit, second time I wan't sure, and had to ask. She told me she's been 'cut', but that they don't do it so much nowadays (UN pressure).

Grateful Spread
08-30-07, 20:37
Piper you have demonstrated yet again your supremacy in the realm of mongering - as well as evidence of your infinite disposable income.

Then there's the quality, content and frequency of your FR's, which as far as I have seen, no other member here can hold a candle to.

Your wife must be very proud.

I have just taken up my new assignment in the ME, sadly no longer in Abu Dhabi but here in Bahrain - of which I am clueless and too busy to research just now.

Arrived here after a week in Abu Dhabi (sorry couldn't hook up Rog) where I struck out at various venues as too many ladies recognised me and made life difficult. I did manage to shag a brace of PRC's picked up on Hamdan though (aesthetically challenged and flat assed but superb masseuses and bouncy-bouncy relief at the bargain price of AED300 the pair).

I also had a nice night with an old Ethiopian girlfriend (price is never discussed but I did give her an AED gift for the Orthodox Millenium)

Finally I picked up this little Kenyan with a beautiful bubble butt from the Cellar at HoJos. Assfun galore.

Crypton
08-31-07, 00:12
Piper - you're simply amazing. I felt like a total amateur before I met you and now I just feel worse. I will post a report eventually - just catching up with work now and need to resize the few pics I have. Hope all is well. Thanks for your hospitality.

Cheers.

Piper1
08-31-07, 13:15
With Wildcat coming back in a couple of days, tonight will probably be my last night of playing for a while. Back to domestic bliss until my next travels.

Nothing amazing about this game. Just requires a sense of humor and the desire to meet new and interesting people. ;)

Most of all, it's important to treat the ladies with respect and to show appreciation with the occasional gift. For example, this lovely young lady worked hard for the pearl necklace I gave her. ;) (PS - she's back in town soon, and so is WR, so you'll be seeing a lot more of her).

Mc Fly XXX
08-31-07, 14:54
Piper, you are a very generous person - what a nice necklace. This little red riding hood brings back memories...

With Wildcat coming back in a couple of days, tonight will probably be my last night of playing for a while. Back to domestic bliss until my next travels.

Nothing amazing about this game. Just requires a sense of humor and the desire to meet new and interesting people. ;)

Most of all, it's important to treat the ladies with respect and to show appreciation with the occasional gift. For example, this lovely young lady worked hard for the pearl necklace I gave her. ;) (PS - she's back in town soon, and so is WR, so you'll be seeing a lot more of her).

Devil Hunter
08-31-07, 15:08
Hey Guys,

In couple of weeks im visiting Dubai. Can anyone tell me where I can fine hot Russian girls? I'm going to stay in Sofitel hotel. Is it gfe?

Hope to hear from you guys.

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

ExpatCat
08-31-07, 20:20
Nothing amazing about this game. Just requires a sense of humor and the desire to meet new and interesting people. ;). . . and a willing photographer . . .

Top pics Piper. I'm severely jealous.

I'll be in DXB on Tuesday and Wednesday. Will you be available for a drink and chat ?

Expatcat

Joe Coodidge
09-01-07, 11:04

Most of all, it's important to treat the ladies with respect and to show appreciation with the occasional gift. For example, this lovely young lady worked hard for the pearl necklace I gave her. ;) (PS - she's back in town soon, and so is WR, so you'll be seeing a lot more of her).Piper,

I'm heading to Dubai later this year. How where do I find these ladies?

Joe

Piper1
09-01-07, 14:00
Photo quality not too good, but here's pics of Regal, York and Ramada, taken from outside Regal last night.

Piper1
09-01-07, 14:07
After missing out on a stunning young CIS girl in Regal (see report in Dubai thread 'Friday frustrations'), I ended up at York, and was seduced by the charms of Miss Trouble yet again. I went back to her apartment for the night.

She was a bit sad in these pics as I said goodbye this morning, as she knew it could be the last goodbye for quite a while. I actually like her a lot - she's a sweetie and she's got soul.
____

Fun pic McFly.

Grateful Spread - plenty of action in Bahrain, although it will be dry and difficult during Ramadan. Try to get some numbers while you can.

Piper1
09-02-07, 15:40
Working at home last night, got bored around midnight and felt like getting into trouble. Solution: I called 1800-Trouble for special home-delivery. Another great night - she's passionate to say the least.

Buzzwuzz
09-04-07, 09:58
Gents,

Any recommendations? Looking for a place to go after a stressful day.

Replies highly appreciated.

Cheers

Warbucks
09-07-07, 21:28
These are photos of Anna a PRC I picked up at the York during the day about three weeks ago. A terrible waste of time and Ds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12941672@N04/?saved=1

Tony45
09-08-07, 14:21
Working at home last night, got bored around midnight and felt like getting into trouble. Solution: I called 1800-Trouble for special home-delivery. Another great night - she's passionate to say the least.Hey Piper, I must say you have a very good home service mate.

Tony

Piper1
09-10-07, 00:26
Hey Piper, I must say you have a very good home service mate.

TonyYes, she's fun. Spent Saturday night at her place also (see report). Luckily she's heading home for Ramadan soon. She's addictive.

Zing Uk
09-12-07, 18:16
Few more pics of my current favourite PRC especially for Kiwi 69 :-)

Wicked Roger
09-14-07, 20:23
Back from yet another overseas tirp, tired, knackered and full of MSB. Lots of gilrs calling but went with trusted Andrea, who received a serious Greek lesson from me :) and really enjoyed it, Now to persuade her about DP/sandwich.

These from the 'warm up' as after that far too busy with Greek :)

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
09-16-07, 20:45
FR in the Dubai section. Andrea getting very confident about group and Greek. She had a great time with Cons68 and I (at his Dubai pad) as did we with her, lovely Greek session, hard and horny and she loved Cons bondage stuff including the nipple clamps - see the pics. Cons has more photos as I was busy giving her a Greek lesson :)

Enjoy

Hollow Man
09-17-07, 06:33
FR in the Dubai section. Andrea getting very confident about group and Greek. She had a great time with Cons68 and I (at his Dubai pad) as did we with her, lovely Greek session, hard and horny and she loved Cons bondage stuff including the nipple clamps - see the pics. Cons has more photos as I was busy giving her a Greek lesson :)

EnjoyIn pic A8 that chick has genital warts cause by HPV. The mole-like spots which are specifically clustered around the genitals and anus give it away. If you find any on yourself which may develop in a few weeks or months then get it checked.

Zing Uk
09-17-07, 11:42
In pic A8 that chick has genital warts cause by HPV. The mole-like spots which are specifically clustered around the genitals and anus give it away. If you find any on yourself which may develop in a few weeks or months then get it checked.Now there's a dapmner on the weekend's fun!

Warbucks
09-19-07, 21:15
In pic A8 that chick has genital warts cause by HPV. The mole-like spots which are specifically clustered around the genitals and anus give it away. If you find any on yourself which may develop in a few weeks or months then get it checked.

WOW.... I hope you are wrong about that one.

Piper1
09-19-07, 22:40
I PMd an ISG member (who is a doctor) and asked him to look at the pic for his opinion. His wise answer was that he would not give a definite diagnosis based on photos, but that the spots seem to look like moles, not warts. He emphasized that only an examination by a doctor could tell for sure.

Genital warts look like this:

Warning: graphic photos - don't click if you're squeamish
http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/genital_warts_pictures.htm

Crypton
09-20-07, 00:26
I agree they look more like moles rather than warts (no, I am not a medical doctor). It never ceases to amaze me that so many people LOVE to point out to other people that they are consorting with disease ridden *****s, indirectly, of course, under the guise of "I am only helping him."

Mr Enternational
09-20-07, 04:10

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/genital_warts_pictures.htm

EVERYBODY needs to click. Seeing such squeamish photos will remind us of possible consequences of our hobby and that we must be responsible enough to protect ourselves.

Warbucks
09-20-07, 17:44
I agree they look more like moles rather than warts (no, I am not a medical doctor). It never ceases to amaze me that so many people LOVE to point out to other people that they are consorting with disease ridden *****s, indirectly, of course, under the guise of "I am only helping him."

Its dirty game we play. Just like football all you can do is wear your protection. Still doesn't mean you can't end up F.U.B.R.ed

Zing Uk
09-20-07, 18:09

http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/genital_warts_pictures.htmThe pictures remind of a time I was in a toilet in some dead end bar in Sumatra somewhere a number of years ago. I went to the bog for a quiet [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) when some bloke came up beside me to show me his cock which was a bit like somein the pictures. Man, I was out of there fast. The funny thing is this guy was grinning like a loon the whole time like he was proud of it!

Wicked Roger
09-20-07, 20:45
Its dirty game we play. Just like football all you can do is wear your protection. Still doesn't mean you can't end up F.U.B.R.ed
This thread is beginning to sound like some of the Asian ones all talk and not photos...

Piper thanks for email and the concern. For the record and hopefully the last FR on this subject, these are moles....and I am not infected. I always check before I play and as other ISG mongers who have also played with the same lady (and I knw them) are not in 'trouble' or itching etc, we can safely say these are moles.

Keep hard and horny :)

Piper1
09-21-07, 01:52
Quote BDP81: Sheesh No Talking :The View In Dubai
____

BDP - this is ISG Forum, which means we can talk as much as we like, so don't worry about that.

Keep the photos coming BDP, but it would be nice if you posted them here (with the story behind them), rather than a simply a link to photos on your Flickr page. Believe it or not, I think many members like the story as much as the photos.

Or is it just me? ;)

___

PS this is the photo thread, I know. I'll add a few pics tomorrow when I find my memory stick.

Cool69
09-21-07, 06:17
[QUOTE=Wicked Roger]This thread is beginning to sound like some of the Asian ones all talk and not photos...

What is your problem? it's sound like you are Bias over "Asian Tread" . Members in this forum, constribute photo or not is none of your business, doesn't mean you have almost 1000 report that members here should respect you as a legend mongerer? Please be fair to all & don't be double standard.

Wicked Roger
09-21-07, 09:29
[QUOTE=Wicked Roger]This thread is beginning to sound like some of the Asian ones all talk and not photos...

What is your problem? it's sound like you are Bias over "Asian Tread" . Members in this forum, constribute photo or not is none of your business, doesn't mean you have almost 1000 report that members here should respect you as a legend mongerer? Please be fair to all & don't be double standard.
Cool

We don't mind chat in the appropriate place. But see some of the Asian threads, X Man and others complain about those who constantly chat on the PHOTO thread- sometime no photo for 40+ FRs. So add a picture or chat elsewhere cos the UAE guys do tend to post pics with the FR.

Same goes for others who have not actually posted a photo in months, years or ever (in some cases). Lurk is OK, read is OK but if you FR on the PHOTO thread try post a pic or two like am doing below :) Sekisui will know these :)

Warbucks
09-21-07, 16:50
____

BDP - this is ISG Forum, which means we can talk as much as we like, so don't worry about that.

Keep the photos coming BDP, but it would be nice if you posted them here (with the story behind them), rather than a simply a link to photos on your Flickr page. Believe it or not, I think many members like the story as much as the photos.

Or is it just me? ;)

___

PS this is the photo thread, I know. I'll add a few pics tomorrow when I find my memory stick.

Pipe I would love to use ISG’s photo posting software. The software is unavailable with the proxy I am using. This fine forum we all belong the access is denied through the US government computers I only have access too. As soon as I have access to some free internet I will fix it.

Take it sleazy.

Warbucks
09-21-07, 17:37
____

Or is it just me? ;)

___

Will try to make this short and sweet

The Filipinas you see are two who work normal office jobs in Dubai. One is married and the other is single. I met one of them on the net back in 05 and she introduced me to the other. Sometimes when I swing through Dubai we hook up for some mutual fun. I don’t pay them at that time but whenever they need a little dough to shoot back to P.I. I help them out.

As for the Chinese I have posted my disgust with her multiple times here.

The Thai girl stories are in the Bangkok report and photo gallery forum.

Take it sleazy

Piper1
09-21-07, 18:19
Yeah. Piper gets as boring as shit too.Sniff. You sure know how to cut deep with your razor-sharp wit, Red Rex. I'm shattered. :(

You're bored? I'm the Chairman of the Bored. :D

Iggy Piper.

Kiwi 69
09-21-07, 19:58
Few more pics of my current favourite PRC especially for Kiwi 69 :-)Thanks Zing Uk .She looks a lot of fun also!

Grateful Spread
09-22-07, 00:41
Congrats on your 1000th post Wicked Rog.

Not much going on in Bahrain during Ramadan (maybe i'm jus not on the inside track yet)

I post a solitary photo to remind myself of my days of gay abandon in the UAE (and I mean that as a staunch heterosexual;)

Tony45
09-23-07, 10:56
In pic A8 that chick has genital warts cause by HPV. The mole-like spots which are specifically clustered around the genitals and anus give it away. If you find any on yourself which may develop in a few weeks or months then get it checked.Hey these are not warts. They look like and are definitely moles (birthmarks as some would say). Pipers the pics on the warts were really gory, but thanks mate at least we get the picture now.

Warbucks
09-28-07, 17:42
Brothers I submitted a post right between 1656 1657 and it just disappeared so I am reposting for good measure. If you look at post 1657 Piper is quoting it.

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

Take it sleazy… Your friendly neighborhood sex tourist

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Mahku
09-29-07, 21:15
Camera shy Rwandan Stella from Rattlesnake.

Grateful Spread
10-04-07, 12:10
Following my FR in the AUH thread, attached are the pics, the title of which should speak for themselves.

Regret the conservative nature of the pics on this occasion. Room for improvement, try harder, etc.

Tony45
10-08-07, 14:35
Following my FR in the AUH thread, attached are the pics, the title of which should speak for themselves.

Regret the conservative nature of the pics on this occasion. Room for improvement, try harder, etc.

nice pics mates

Zing Uk
10-08-07, 19:47
nice pics matesRemember that Interpol can unscamble them now and identify us all! (See todays interpol reports)

Grateful Spread
10-09-07, 22:30
Remember that Interpol can unscamble them now and identify us all! (See todays interpol reports)
Zing, They are not scrambled, they are retouched. It would take a frigin' miracle to unscramble those - But I admit it would be a shame to let facts get in the way of a good story:)

Point taken though, let's be careful about protecting everyone's identity!

Wicked Roger
10-15-07, 06:09
Met with TP and his very bisexual girlfriend in Dubai over Eid (part of my Eid celebrations). Miss N accompanied me as TP's lady needed pussy and N was keen for pussy as well.

Nice time, great fun, N shagged TP to death I think (well he wants more) and TP's ladyis very naughty. She wants 30 guys for her 30th birthday....

Enjoy the photos

Wicked Roger
10-15-07, 06:11
Last set. Too busy later to take more photos :D

Wicked Roger
10-15-07, 06:51
A good start to the Eid weekend, a meeting with my old mate Cons68 and with Miss N in tow it proved to be a fun afternoon.

Later she tried some of Cons's bondage gear, liked and will be back for more...:)

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
10-15-07, 06:57
More of the same :)

Wicked Roger
10-15-07, 07:00
Last set, took loads more but these are more personal for Cons and WR :)

Wicked Roger
10-15-07, 07:42
This time in AD. Asian Flava will psot FR as I do the photos. AF was 'bursting' with mojo - see the last 2 photos (AF 9 and AF10) :) :D

Tony45
10-15-07, 10:30
This time in AD. Asian Flava will psot FR as I do the photos. AF was 'bursting' with mojo - see the last 2 photos (AF 9 and AF10) :) :D

Great Pics WR. I like the way you vouch for ISG ;-)

Warbucks
10-15-07, 22:39
Pipe I would love to use ISG’s photo posting software. The software is unavailable with the proxy I am using. This fine forum we all belong the access is denied through the US government computers I only have access too. As soon as I have access to some free internet I will fix it.

Take it sleazy.

Brothers I submitted a post right between 1656 1657 and it just disappeared so I am reposting for good measure. If you look at post 1657 Piper is quoting it.

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

Take it sleazy… Your friendly neighborhood sex tourist

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

All I have to say is WOW

Cunning 1
10-16-07, 13:06
WR,
Great pics and good to see you back in action with the lovey Miss N too.
C1

TheCatsMeow88
10-16-07, 16:01

Wicked Roger,

Nice photos. No question about who is the man on the UAE board.

The Cat

Marad39
10-16-07, 19:58
Great Pics WR. I like the way you vouch for ISG ;-)I fully agree with Tony45. The photo quality with a definate line drawn and maintained to protect the service providers are amazing. WR has been acting like a mentor for ISG in the UAE and other market. It provides the excitements and takes readers to a new level of fantacy. How many of us will be able to repeat, I dont know, but I will certainly try when I visit Abu Dhabi later this year. Three cheers for WR. Keep up the good work and believe me that keeps us hard, horny and young! In the meantime, I envy you, WR.

Wicked Roger
10-20-07, 13:45
This with Sekisui who had a great time with N and WR. Drove down so quickly as well .... I wonder why ;)

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
10-20-07, 13:59
This one with Tropical Pleasure...he was also very quick to drive to AD, his first time here and he found my apartmenr first time. Must the directions and not what was waiting for him..;)

TP9 is the result of MSB by the way so if offended by well shagged pussy photos please do not open...:D

Enjoy

Vahaza Be
10-20-07, 16:59
Wow pictures of a man's ass. Why bother to post this crap.
Don't be a jealous putz.;)
Great pics, WR.

Member #4680
10-20-07, 18:00
TP2 is an awesome pictures. Keep up the good work.

Capa

Asian Flava
10-20-07, 22:31
After another visit with Miss N this morning (BTW didn't eat my Wheaties or get enough sleep and I paid for it) I was off to Abu Dhabi Mall. Funny thing happened. After having a conversation with WR about the freelancers walking around MOE in Dubai and how this doesn't happen in Abu Dhabi. Well, I was walking up to the front door of AD Mall and saw what looked like a very sexy PRC from the back. Long curly hair down to her ass and a nice tight body. As I was admiring her figure her friend caught me red handed and proceeded to practically jump on me offering a "massagee". Right in front of all the security guys at the front door and as well as other shoppers. I was a bit taken a back but thought it was funny since I had just talked to WR about this. So decided to have some fun with it since the younger of the two (the one I first noticed! ), was definitely shaggable. Chatted for a bit but when it quickly appeared that these two were aggressive and had no concept of discretion I attempted to extricate myself from the situation. As I wandered around the mall I kept bumping into these two and they kept asking about "massagee". Finally I had to tell her to shut up and leave me alone. Funny in hindsight but a little nerve wracking at the time. My reconnaissance found out that they wanted 400 dhs for one hour massage with both of them. I probed and she wouldn't answer if it included FS or not. Anyways, I'm sure some of the local mongers would recognize the pair from Ally Pally or maybe 49ers.

And when it rains it pours. Finally finished my shopping and got rid of the two PRCs, was just out the door when I spotted a sexy looking Asian woman (yes, this appears to be a problem I have) crossing the street. I walked past her, made eye contact and exchanged pleasantries. Didn't really think much of it until I copped a second look over my shoulder only to find her doing the same. We both stopped and I figured. What the fat**! Went back and chatted her up. Quickly turned to business. Got her name and digits. Called her later on and she has her own place to entertain but wants 400 dhs for one hour. Massage and more apparently. Will see how this week goes and might give her a call and see about stopping by. Will post FR if it happens.

I guess I need to be careful about what I wish for here in Abu Dhabi.

AF

Kiwi 69
10-21-07, 15:55
This one with Tropical Pleasure...he was also very quick to drive to AD, his first time here and he found my apartmenr first time. Must the directions and not what was waiting for him..;)

TP9 is the result of MSB by the way so if offended by well shagged pussy photos please do not open...:D

EnjoyWhat we all dream about! Great photos! Thanks WR!

Warbucks
10-21-07, 19:30
Nice pics WR. I will be in Angeles city in Jan. I need to make up for lost time. Truly contemplating four girls and just me. Trust me When it happens I will cross post since I do spend most of my time in Dubai.

Take it Sleazy

Zing Uk
10-22-07, 17:26
A couple of pics of Princess L from back and front, if anyone else know of a nicer arse in Dubai I'd like to know about it. And not too shabby from the front either I'm sure you'll agree. Now you know why I employ her;.) (see RF earlier today)

Sorry WR for stealing phrase but she certainly keeps me hard and horny!

Wicked Roger
11-03-07, 17:50
Been absent overseas a lot, but weekends are made all the better by Miss N. FR in Abu Dhabi section. A few shots of her with some of her latest bikini (Wicked Weasel of course) and she does look good in it :) - I think so and so did most of the male population at the beach we went to :D

As always a great time, never a dull moment when she is around...

Asian Flava glady took my spot to give me an energy break (Wolfie Mike was supposed to do same soon but has had to cancel :() Nevermind these are for WM to remind what he is missing and of course Kiwi :) plus all the other mongers who have PMed me recently. Sorry guys for not posting earlier but sometimes I have to wokrk....

Enjoy!

Kiwi 69
11-03-07, 18:56
Been absent overseas a lot, but weekends are made all the better by Miss N. FR in Abu Dhabi section. A few shots of her with some of her latest bikini (Wicked Weasel of course) and she does look good in it :) - I think so and so did most of the male population at the beach we

Enjoy!Black skirt and stockings. Very becuming! A just reward for all your work!

Spelman
11-09-07, 16:30
Last night including this Morning, FR under Dubai Reports

Cheers Spelman

Wolfie Mike
11-09-07, 22:19
Asian Flava glady took my spot to give me an energy break (Wolfie Mike was supposed to do same soon but has had to cancel :() Nevermind these are for WM to remind what he is missing and of course Kiwi :)
Enjoy!

Thanks WR - I still have my own photos to remind me of what I was missing. Damn clients have cost me a few good days with Miss N !!!

But I will be back............

Fifty Fifty
11-12-07, 08:39
Last night including this Morning, FR under Dubai Reports

Cheers Spelman

Nice pics Mr S, but ........??

I called my old LBFM

Doesnt look so old to me, actually I would say pretty fit. I always find it is a bonus to have one like that to pull out of the cupboard when the window shopping fails.

Cheers, FF

Spelman
11-12-07, 08:41
Nice pics Mr S, but ........??

Doesnt look so old to me, actually I would say pretty fit. I always find it is a bonus to have one like that to pull out of the cupboard when the window shopping fails.

Cheers, FF

Thanks man, you are right she is not that old 22 to be correct ;) nice for an old man like me :)

Cheers Spelman

Unirii
12-01-07, 03:10
Some recent findings.

M - 400ST
A - 1000LT

Unirii
12-01-07, 04:01
Sex, tea, sweets, and kisses from the entire household. Hard to describe without being there but I felt like a king.

Wicked Roger
12-16-07, 14:53
Bit late in posting due to work and loads of overseas stuff but ehre they. First post for Dec hope not the last. Happy Xmas and New Year and enjoy

Wicked Roger
12-16-07, 14:58
Took loads more but too much identifiable stuff like a face :) So enjoy these!

Cons68
12-16-07, 18:10
I sure do not look good naked :D

Took loads more but too much identifiable stuff like a face :) So enjoy these!

Spelman
12-16-07, 19:31
I sure do not look good naked :D

you sure do :D

I can see that you guys had a good time. ;)

Cheers Spelman

Fifty Fifty
12-18-07, 11:28
Folks I see so many pics of sans condom in UAE forum.

I am curious if these are sex workers or someone you know? Are you folks not afraid?

Quadruple Yawn!

During one fairly drunken encounter, I fell asleep with an unknown girl once and the condom came off, am I too guilty of the crime or was it reasonable grounds???

Is there a doctor in the house?

Cheers FF

PS: As this is the Photo Thread - here is a pic of a girl I know. As you can see she appears to be not wearing a condom. Thanks

Clandestine782
12-19-07, 05:56
Be that as it may, these comments belong on the "Safe Sex" editorial pages. If you want to preach, please do it there.

HIV rates being what they are and transmission rates being what they are, the chance of a man catching HIV from a working girl in certain places are comparable to death in a bicycle crash. I bet any amount of money that the number of people who die in automobile accidents in China is actually greater than the number of people that die of HIV-- in a population of 1.35 billion!

Fifty Fifty
12-19-07, 05:57
Sorry my barebacking friends, .

Hey Piper, I dont recall going on a barebacking trip with you LOL

but I really don't understand why you think you're immune to STDs/HIV, especially with working girls, many who fuck without condoms with dozens of unknown disease carriers - it's an occupational hazard. Don't be foolish.

I'm not sanctimonious, and I'm not stupid.

Joking aside, I fully agree, Piper is correct and anyone who chooses to be different is not only putting himself at risk, but also the girls have to be considered too. After all, it isnt only us blokes who suffer from STDs/HIV.

But, then again, we all are, or should be, adult enough to make our own decisions on the matter.

Cheers FF

PS : Is this the Photo Thread??

11Bravo
12-19-07, 05:58
I bet any amount of money that the number of people who die in automobile accidents in China is actually greater than the number of people that die of HIV-- in a population of 1.35 billion!Still wear a seatbelt in both cases...

My Kapitan
12-20-07, 09:48
Just to clarify - my 'yawn' comments were due to the boring and sanctimonious nature of the original post.

I always practice full sex with a condom when not with my babe, although I admit there have been occasional lapses of disipline particularly when intoxicated either by the sex or drink! I do not have a problem with oral sex sans condom though. Anal I hardly ever do, I dont find it particularly enjoyable and IMHO it is the main way route to HIV as the likelihood of blood transfer is so much higher than straight sex.

I totally agree with Pipers comment. Towards the end of my time in Dubai I was increasingly concerned at the lack of precautions being exercised by some, this prevailed in both the swinger and the mongering sectors, in fact I stopped some of my group activities, particulary with those who went anal bareback, for this reason.

Refreshingly here in Spain the swingers all practice safe sex (in my experience so far), even at the recent 'SDC on the Sol' event the orgies all had plentiful supplies of free condoms so there was no excuse for 'at risk' behaviour.

Anyway as 50 said 'is this the photo thread?' So here is a nice safe picture from Kazakhstan to keep you happy..

MK

Cons68
12-20-07, 17:21
Not happy... jealous!!! 50/50 is having too much fun there.

My Kapitan
12-20-07, 18:19
Not happy... jealous!!! 50/50 is having too much fun there.

At least on this occasion we shared the fun in true 50 50 style ;)

Fifty Fifty
12-21-07, 06:29
Anyway as 50 said 'is this the photo thread?' So here is a nice safe picture from Kazakhstan to keep you happy..
MK

OMG, OMG, please help, I think I could be recognised from that picture!!!

I think those are my trousers on the right, but most of all I recognise the two pieces of Salami, in fact I ate one of them!!!!

Get ready for the ''funny phone calls'' moaning about posting recognisable pics MK - Only they wont be from me of course.

Just for the sake of the Photo Thread, here is another ''SAFE'' picture from Kazakhstan.

Well they say it is safer to travel in pairs, problem is you cant tell whether they are wearing condoms or not!!

Cheers, FF

Piper1
12-22-07, 18:57
A few happy memories from the vault. Seasons greetings to all.

Fifty Fifty
12-24-07, 06:30
A few happy memories from the vault. Seasons greetings to all.

Seasons Greetings to you P1, and thanks for the nice pics of Santa's Helpers. Hope they had a nice time emptying his sack LOL.

Cheers, FF

Warbucks
12-26-07, 12:59
Details in Dubai report.

Ericklein
12-27-07, 09:11
Following my report, this is a picture of the body of the girl I rated 10/10

Ericklein
12-27-07, 09:25
And a picture from the PRC house

LukeSkyWanker
01-03-08, 14:00
Hand stand in hotel room. The best **** in Abu Dhabi maybe the middle east.

May the force be with you.

Piper1
01-03-08, 16:19

May the force be with you.Who says mongering photos aren't fun? Nice photo Luke.

My Kapitan
01-03-08, 16:57
Afraid the recent coments on non smiling CIS have got to me - but there again I am in Kazakhstan in winter at minus 25 without miss O - burr. Miss her and I miss the Regal.

Some fun WR Piper and I enjoyed in Abu Dhabi! Also another nameless monger and Miss A (i think).

I think we all smiled Zing ......

MK

Zing Uk
01-03-08, 16:59

May the force be with you.

So did you shag er in that position?

LukeSkyWanker
01-04-08, 11:30
Sorry but no I didn't shag her when she was doing the handstand her pussy was sooooooooo tight I couldn't enter from that angle. By the way she was Chinese and a regular at Ali Pali a little foreplay and she used to soak the bed with love juice god I miss her!

Crime Of Passion
01-04-08, 16:12
Are we able to say who the acrobat is from Ally Pally?

Zing Uk
01-04-08, 16:23
I think we all smiled Zing ......

MK

Now she does look like fun :-)

Tin Tin
01-08-08, 13:42
A filipina treat of yesterday night.

Glonoinum
01-11-08, 12:14
I have promised to myself to repoort my good experience in august to Dubai, but no time. I try to repair.

French Canadia
01-12-08, 07:52
I have promised to myself to repoort my good experience in august to Dubai, but no time. I try to repair.It's nice to post pics, but please for the girls safety try to mask part of the face, you never who is looking at these pics.

FC

Cons68
01-12-08, 11:35
Kyrgyz, 21 yo, funny but annoying (phoney noises)...

Piper1
01-13-08, 00:55
Kyrgyz, 21 yo, funny but annoying (phoney noises)...Cons, nice photo - she looks like just my type. I like funny but annoying girls. :)
I hope you're serious about the S&M. I'll PM you.

Cons68
01-13-08, 05:46
Serious? what I mean is that her breasts could take some serious bondage, and that was one of the attractives... I do nto know if she would be into it or not (I was told she probably would be in bondage, not in pain). And yes she likes to be smacked really strong inher ass... always a promising point.

Cons, nice photo - she looks like just my type. I like funny but annoying girls. :)

Cons68
01-13-08, 05:55
Honestly from a photographic point of view this picture is crap, one of my worst photos ever... but somehow I am not surprised people like it and are willing to forget the poor composition and lightning

Nothing beats an interesting subject(s) :)

Cons, nice photo

Wicked Roger
01-13-08, 16:51
Trust me Piper COns is serious about S&M have many a good time with the ladies in his place all strapped up and enjoying themselves and ourselves

Crypton
01-18-08, 18:50
Cons, nice photo - she looks like just my type. I like funny but annoying girls. :)

She hangs out in Panorama every afternoon. There is another girl who looks exactly like her but is 30 pounds lighter. This one offered 1 hour for 400 as I recall. Never did her. Now I wish I had.

Piper1
01-20-08, 01:47
I went to a few clubs last night (Rock Bottom, York, Regal, Majestic, Seaview). All good fun.

I asked permission of the band at Seaview to take photos. They said 'No problem'. But a dopey big British guy didn't like me taking photos and wanted to beat me up. I gave him a cuddle, and he kept away from me after that. Don't know why. :D

Here's a few Seaview pics. The girls in the band were happy to play to the camera, including the bass player you all love.

Warbucks
01-20-08, 16:52
I went to a few clubs last night (Rock Bottom, York, Regal, Majestic, Seaview). All good fun.

I asked permission of the band at Seaview to take photos. They said 'No problem'. But a dopey big British guy didn't like me taking photos and wanted to beat me up. I gave him a cuddle, and he kept away from me after that. Don't know why. :D

Here's a few Seaview pics. The girls in the band were happy to play to the camera, including the bass player you all love.

Don't Know Why the hell they look pissed when I took the photos. Maybe it was just my mind...Don't know why but Seaview is my favorite place now.

Piper1
01-20-08, 17:03
Don't Know Why the hell they look pissed when I took the photos. Maybe it was just my mind...Don't know why but Seaview is my favorite place now.Due to the overwhelming response (Bpd and one PM), here's some more.

Piper1
01-20-08, 17:07
Did I read somewhere that the girls in the Seaview band are all single at the moment? Hmmm. :)

(PS - The Lead guitarist is actually Willem Dafoe)

Piper1
01-20-08, 17:23
York Hotel, Regal Hotel, Band in the Music Room (Majestic Hotel)

Barcrawler
01-20-08, 17:27
(PS - The Lead guitar palyer is actually Willem Dafoe)Nice Pics. BTW - Music Room's Rock Spiders lead guitarist is actually Mortica Adams! :)

Basher55
01-20-08, 18:17
Did I read somewhere that the girls in the Seaview band are all single at the moment? Hmmm. :)

(PS - The Lead guitarist is actually Willem Dafoe)Hmm, I know for sure one (not the bass) is or was available . Sorry but as faces on here now, not prepaired to say which one.

Piper1
01-21-08, 08:33
Hmm, I know for sure one (not the bass) is or was available . Sorry but as faces on here now, not prepaired to say which one.I was kidding. Try as I might, I don't have time for a regular girlfriend. Besides, I don't think they would want a sugardaddy. ;)
______

PS Steamer writes on the Dubai thread that he is inundated with PMs for the girls' phone numbers. Maybe some were spurred on by the photos. As he said, remember that these are not WGs. My photos were simply nonmongering pics of non-WGs in a popular band playing in a WG club.

Steamer33
01-21-08, 18:36
I was kidding. Try as I might, I don't have time for a regular girlfriend. Besides, I don't think they would want a sugardaddy. ;)
______

PS Steamer writes on the Dubai thread that he is inundated with PMs for the girls' phone numbers. Maybe some were spurred on by the photos. As he said, remember that these are not WGs. My photos were simply nonmongering pics of non-WGs in a popular band playing in a WG club.Can I echo that. I am amazed that what started out as some light-hearted Q and A between forum members has suddenly got loads of people drooling - and filling up my PM inbox with pointless requests. To think that just because the girls sing in a club frequented by WGs that they will go with the punters themselves is not living in the real world.

If they were singing in a bar frequented by lawyers would you be trying to pay them to defend you in court? I think not. (Sorry, couldn't think of a better analogy!)

By the way, enjoyed the pictures, Piper1.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Smith7
01-22-08, 09:21
I just wanted to share with you guys some pics of Nadia an indian girl I spent some time with in 2006.Hey Rustham,

Buddy your dish looks pretty delicious. Why do I get a feeling that you'v not shared all the pics with us:)

Also can u tell me how much was the tax?

Cons68
01-22-08, 14:52
This is something I would like to try... Where can you meet Indian WGs here ? I knwo there must be places where you can find them, but it is not obvious at all.

Oh well, we are really spoiled here :)

I just wanted to share with you guys some pics of Nadia an indian girl I spent some time with in 2006.

Cons68
01-22-08, 14:57
Oh well, you have to wonder about the powers of marketing and promotion. If you put here the picture of a donkey and some people started making noise about it you would get PMs asking for the contact details... just look at at the guy asking about indian wgs just after watching some pictures with no FR, no indication of levels of service nor price.

Some people are like kids, what they see last that is what they want more.

And yes, it is me asking about indian girls one post down, it is simply a "not so rational" version of myself.

Can I echo that. I am amazed that what started out as some light-hearted Q and A between forum members has suddenly got loads of people drooling - and filling up my PM inbox with pointless requests. To think that just because the girls sing in a club frequented by WGs that they will go with the punters themselves is not living in the real world.

If they were singing in a bar frequented by lawyers would you be trying to pay them to defend you in court? I think not. (Sorry, couldn't think of a better analogy!)

By the way, enjoyed the pictures, Piper1.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

Delhi Friend
01-22-08, 16:07

Here's a few Seaview pics. The girls in the band were happy to play to the camera, including the bass player you all love. guess I will get to see the same band when I am there at seaview around 25th night piper. Notice me a young guy in white shoes in rattlesnake before 8 pm on 24th night may be later at other places including zinc, york seaview etc around golden triangle. For two days I will be mongering around these places during my stay at crown plaza

Carlos Primeros
01-24-08, 07:13
York Hotel, Regal Hotel, Band in the Music Room (Majestic Hotel)
I was on 14 Jan. in the Music room (the day Bush was in Dubai and all roads had been closed until 4 pm).
Before the resident band another band played (mostly music from the 90s) which was pretty good. The Seaview band is more in heavy matal - which is not so much for me.

Around 9.30 p.m. some CIS and PR-talent showed up, but I must say that I was not impressed. Maybe it had something to do with the closure of all the roads.

Prices and bar-food at the Music room are good. I had a good time.

Recommended -

Carlos

Fifty Fifty
01-24-08, 08:42
Anyone know what happened to the Photo Gallery in the UAE Forum, it seems to have disappeared again???

Oops I forgot to post a Photo.

Cheers, FF

Captmick
01-31-08, 20:58
Had my first visit to Rock Bottom after 4 years abscence. Lo and behold I found an old friend plus some new toys she had acquired. She had also just returned to UAE.What a night and it lasted for three days.

Oyenk
02-02-08, 17:39
Here are the pictures I took during my visit to Dubai...

Oyenk
02-02-08, 17:44
Here are another photo...

Razzor
02-02-08, 19:26
Oyenk,
Interesting photos, but did you remember to take some photos of the WG you slammed? Some of us mongers really like those sort of photos as well.

RaZZorR

Here are another photo...

Guru02
02-03-08, 05:19
Well it is the photo gallery and yes they are photos. Very strange to say the least.

My Kapitan
02-03-08, 13:53
Oynek.

While your pictures of Dxb airport may be of interest to readers of lonely planet they have little weight here on the ISG mongers forum FFS. Everyone coming into Dxb will see these views for themselves. What is the point!

Here is a picture of a wg doing what the forum is all about. (Miss K dildo up her ass about to blow me again pics courtesy of WR - long time old friend!Back for a week in April - hope to see you then).

BTW the Belgian pics you posted were equally uninteresting (are you Belgian?). Jeez.

LifeSavour
02-03-08, 14:22
Oynek.

While your pictures of Dxb airport may be of interest...... Here is a picture of a wg doing what the forum is all about.......BTW the Belgian pics you posted were equally uninteresting (are you Belgian?). Jeez.Learn to use the crop feature of photo editors! The gal is nice, but a crotch shot of some hairy ass & balls..... give US a break!

I'll look at airports over this gross shit any day!

LS Guy

Razzor
02-03-08, 15:29
MK,

That's what I'm talking about; I'll put up a couple to get things back going too. Nice Pinay lady that's works a real job in Bahrain and likes to work my rod in her off time. Save the scenic shots for the office crowd so everyone knows you went to Dubai for the culture.

RaZZorR

Oynek.

While your pictures of Dxb airport may be of interest to readers of lonely planet they have little weight here on the ISG mongers forum FFS. Everyone coming into Dxb will see these views for themselves. What is the point!

Here is a picture of a wg doing what the forum is all about. (Miss K dildo up her ass about to blow me again pics courtesy of WR - long time old friend!Back for a week in April - hope to see you then).

BTW the Belgian pics you posted were equally uninteresting (are you Belgian?). Jeez.

Oyenk
02-03-08, 15:40
I was only short visit to Dubai, sorry if my attachments disturbed to my ISG brothers in this thread...

once again sorry, but I just wanted to convey situation around Dubai Airport...

Thanks for your concerns.

Cheers.