PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

HectorG
02-03-08, 15:44
Here are the pictures I took during my visit to Dubai...

I don't mind that people post non-WG photos...IF they actually serve a purpose such as the exterior of a massage parlor or nightclub or major landmark that shows the way to a nearby house of ill repute, etc. Your photos are just downright CRAP. What the hell is IMG_0205.jpg and IMG_0206.jpg? What a waste of bandwith!

Fifty Fifty
02-03-08, 16:26
Nice Pics MK and Razzor, good contrast to the Airport stuff LOL.

Dont mind pics of 'Airplane Jobs' though, MK you have had plenty of those!!!

Here come the Belgians, what a knockout LOL

Cheers FF

Vahaza Be
02-03-08, 17:43
I was only short visit to Dubai, sorry if my attachments disturbed to my ISG brothers in this thread...

once again sorry, but I just wanted to convey situation around Dubai Airport...

Thanks for your concerns.

Cheers.
I liked the pics. Tough crowd here, O.
I look forward to your field reports, especially if they're like the great and very informative ones you've done in the Indonesian and Jakarta forums.

My Kapitan
02-03-08, 20:18
I was only short visit to Dubai, sorry if my attachments disturbed to my ISG brothers in this thread...

Cheers.

I'm not your brother - dude - the situation around the airport remains congested but your pics do not convey that....here's another photo as its the photo thread, busy at both ends.

Warning to Lifesavour - don't open the attachment you will be offended! :)

Tom2004
02-03-08, 22:29

Cheers.

Dear Oyenk,

some of the comments might be a little brisk, but in a polite way: Putting your airport pics here up in the forum is as inappropriate as putting those of MK an/or Razzor into an airliners community or plane spotters forum.

Comments might be quite similar.

BTW if you are interested in airport pics, go to www.airliners.net, www.planespoters.com, www.landings.com or similar - those folks may even appreciate your efforts.

Greetings to all, as usual, and btw this thread was to dry the past weeks, even airports pics might be wecomed.....;-()

Tom

My Kapitan
02-04-08, 02:07
Dear Oyenk,

some of the comments might be a little brisk, but in a polite way: Putting your airport pics here up in the forum is as inappropriate as putting those of MK an/or Razzor into an airliners community or plane spotters forum.

Tom

Thanks Tom : Actually I am member of Flyertalk dot com but I only talk about FF programs there. ;)

Wicked Roger
02-04-08, 12:15
Learn to use the crop feature of photo editors! The gal is nice, but a crotch shot of some hairy ass & balls..... give US a break!

I'll look at airports over this gross shit any day!

LS Guy
You were not there so you cannot capture the moment LS. Great night lots of fun

MK nice memories and see you in Dubai in April just email me

Eric T
02-04-08, 14:20
Well here's somethin somethin to reverse the dry situ here.

Following are of the 20yo Pakistani wgirls I hooked up with when I visited whay back when in July 07.

FR delayed due to a SNAFU I am handling. No I didnt get busted.... again. Its work related. Thank God?

Eric

Nico Dub
02-04-08, 14:36
MK,

That's what I'm talking about; I'll put up a couple to get things back going too. Nice Pinay lady that's works a real job in Bahrain and likes to work my rod in her off time. Save the scenic shots for the office crowd so everyone knows you went to Dubai for the culture.

RaZZorRWhat a nice girl. And some f. Ing tits.

Does she like threesum?

Crime Of Passion
02-04-08, 16:41
Eric T - where did you find Pakistani WG's in UAE?

So, was just sorting out some stuff on the computer when I found one or two pics from late 2006 and 2007. Don't usually get the camera out and having a GF means not so many mongering opportunities but I have my moments. One or two FR's documented in here but most of these unreported.

Should be several PRC's...one didn't realise at the time I was snapping away on my camera phone she was so engrossed in bj, but didn't mind when she realised. Another is a very busty Russian who really was stylish and good looking, a nice PRC kipper, a full bod of a girl who seriously wanted to marry me before we even got home! Then there's the girl who wanted to play for the camera, and then if some of you are wondering what the inside of the AP looks like, then here it is! Pictures modded, blurred and everything else so you can't see how bad my choices are after a couple of Stellas!

Sporadic
02-04-08, 20:15
Following are of the 20yo Pakistani wgirls I hooked up with when I visited whay back when in July 07.
I can hear your PM inbox groaning from the weight of 6 gazillion messages asking for the contact, and 45 threatening your life for defiling a "good" Muslim girl.
You are a brave man Eric ;)

Eric T
02-05-08, 08:42
Eric T - where did you find Pakistani WG's in UAE?Contacts ;) An art I have somewhat learned in KSA. Found one, which generated more, and I was set.

I can hear your PM inbox groaning from the weight of 6 gazillion messages asking for the contact, and 45 threatening your life for defiling a "good" Muslim girl.
You are a brave man Eric ;)Thank God, none yet. I was too <ahem> busy to take pics of the other two. They were hotter. Hence too busy.:cool:

Eric

Innovation
02-07-08, 15:02
Dear MK,

Your action picture is truly what the forum is all about and Miss K looks lovely. We would like to see more. Hint hint.

Oynek.

While your pictures of Dxb airport may be of interest to readers of lonely planet they have little weight here on the ISG mongers forum FFS. Everyone coming into Dxb will see these views for themselves. What is the point!

Here is a picture of a wg doing what the forum is all about. (Miss K dildo up her ass about to blow me again pics courtesy of WR - long time old friend!Back for a week in April - hope to see you then).

BTW the Belgian pics you posted were equally uninteresting (are you Belgian?). Jeez.

LukeSkyWanker
02-08-08, 17:07
A small and very tight Chinese from the above establishment, provided exceptional service.

May the force be with you.

Excess
02-08-08, 17:22
I'm not your brother - dude - the situation around the airport remains congested but your pics do not convey that....here's another photo as its the photo thread, busy at both ends.

Warning to Lifesavour - don't open the attachment you will be offended! :)

A lovely and unusual multi-action photo, MK, thanks.

Perhaps it should be entitled, "Decisions, Decisions, What's a girl to do?"

LukeSkyWanker
02-08-08, 17:39
Look at the pert little titties and shaved box.

Wicked Roger
02-20-08, 13:10
Have been overseas a very long time now but now am back briefly and away again.

Thjese of N some will like other not :).

Some with Asian Flava also.

Enjoy

AF will do the FR

Sekisui
02-20-08, 17:32
Have been overseas a very long time now but now am back briefly and away again.

Thjese of N some will like other not :).

Some with Asian Flava also.

Enjoy

AF will do the FRHi,

I like to see you back.

Missing you all in UAE

Seki

Gregs
03-12-08, 00:04
[Safe Sex complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Grateful Spread
03-31-08, 13:07
Said I probably wouldn't post any pics again after the last episode.

But - pics make the forum fun. Here are a few from the batch I took when last in Abu Dhabi.

To keep the whistleblowers at bay, I asked the girl if she had any objections to me posting them and she is cool with it provided discretion is maintained.

Zing Uk
03-31-08, 20:02
Interesting point about being flamed for picture posting, I've had this myself a couple of times for not covering identity enough. Visiting various other forums it seems to vary wildly from complete cover up to completely uncovered. My own opinion is that we strike a decent balance down here in the UAE and try to go some way to protecting the girl's identity. I also agree with you that posting some pics from time-to-time in the "right way" adds to the forum and can seriously work to the girls advantage in getting more business for her. Just ask WR with his Miss N photo sets, that certainly got me interested in her!

Keep it Cocked,
Zing

Said I probably wouldn't post any pics again after the last episode.

But - pics make the forum fun. Here are a few from the batch I took when last in Abu Dhabi.

To keep the whistleblowers at bay, I asked the girl if she had any objections to me posting them and she is cool with it provided discretion is maintained.

Wicked Roger
04-03-08, 17:22
Leah came down to help me unwind, bus from Dubai, bus back and lots of nice shagging in between etc. FR later in Abu Dhabi thread. Few pics, she is a definite 50/50 FF, nice small pert rack, pussy very smoothe and delicious ..... Piper I know you want her and she is asking when you will see her ;)

Enjoy

My Kapitan
04-07-08, 16:13
Miss A Ex Regal TBR 1000LT for Miss O and I to enjoy. Good performance but didn't fufill the LT side of the bargain. See FR on the DxB report thread.

MK

Antony9
04-10-08, 07:16
MK,
That's what I'm talking about; I'll put up a couple to get things back going too. Nice Pinay lady that's works a real job in Bahrain and likes to work my rod in her off time. Save the scenic shots for the office crowd so everyone knows you went to Dubai for the culture.

RaZZorR

Hi This Antony,

Do you have any contact details.

Related this photo.

Please give me.

She looks good.

ExpatCat
04-11-08, 09:28
Hi This Antony,
Do you have any contact details.
Related this photo.
Please give me.
She looks good.

Antony,

I'm very sure that Raz has contact details, and I would be very surprised if he didn't keep them to himself. Read the post and you'll see that the girl does not seem to be a hardened pro, so there may be some risk to her details going public.

Just a thought. You might do yourself a favour if you built up some credibility on the forum before asking for contact details.

Very few, if any, of the senior members are going to take you seriously when your first post is asking for private information. Why not either RTFF or go out and look for yourself at any of the myriad of venues mentioned in the forum, post your experience, THEN perhaps you may be looked on with some credibility.

Enjoy Dubai, I'll be dropping in in just over one week. A 'business' trip.

Expatcat

Warbucks
04-22-08, 07:46
Re:Baskin Robbins… So Heart Breaking Like Loving A *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dubai Dubai land of 31 one flavors. I was in the mood for something Caucasian. I hit the York around 9PM. Got my normal spot by the door just scoured the perimeter. Saw one Russian with the girl-next door persona. I got her attention and chatted up with her but her behavior was erratic. She seemed to be interested inquiring to much about my diamond jewelry but running off with her friends some minutes later.

So I made my way around the room. Ran into my second sexual experience in Dubai. A Djiboutian who told me she wanted to have my baby back in 05 she inquired about what I was up to and would I be interested in spending the night with her. Nope, if I remembered correctly her nappy dug out had an unsatisfactory smell. The York hadn’t change a bit. Same routine, overly aggressive Africans, deer in the head light looking Chinese and arrogant European girls.

There was one Faux red haired Russian my laser was honing in on when I saw two Africans. Now I am not really attracted to the Africans due to their refusal to suck dick and perform other perverse sex acts (I am more inclined to Asians and Caucasians because they seem more exotic and are game for damn near anything) but these two were absolutely stunning. They both were extremely short but were built like coke bottles. They hailed from an island country off the coast of Africa. Nice top and bottoms with small waist. One was exceptionally cute with large almond eyes a tight body and chocolate milk like complexion.

I told them they are too beautiful to be working here and they agreed. They begged me for one hour to take both of them. I refused at their starting price of 400US and told them I would be inclined to take one. (My days of spending money like it is going out of style are over.) I turned my full attention towards the almond eyed one and proceeded to get to know her better.

After I finished my Long Island off we hit the door. Got to my hotel and I walked about clumsily as I was teetering on the edge of being drunk after finishing off four hard drinks in two hours so much for being a non-drinker. (Before then had one drink in a year.) Tried to sneak in the hotel back door (Al Bustan Residence) to avoid the walk of shame but card refused to work. Luckily for me some sap was on the inside and opened the door. Got to my room and had the same card troubles. The card after some fumbling and bumbling decided to work. We got in the room and she wanted more money I told her to step the fuck off. I was not coming off any more cheese. In my mind 200USD was already too much but I am staying stuck in time.

Back in the old days 500 Dirhim was sufficient to close any deal but that was 3 years ago. But still I told her take it or leave it. She said ok and we spent the next couple of minutes talking before my itch for her body needed to be scratched. We had two sessions and I could have had more and wanted more when I succumbed to lack of sleep and the Alcohol.

About 6am I awoke to the sound of talking and she was still in the bed on her cell phone. She then jumped up and said she had to go very hurriedly. She then again asked for more money. I told her to have a nice day and let me take a photo. She posed for the camera and told me to call her and hit the door. I instantly checked for my necklace, my diamond watch and wallet as this room has no safe and I foolishly had dosed off. All was good.

The wrap up:

Sex: straight, no frills no thrills but passionate and I enjoyed myself and she did too.

Attitude: beside the constant request for more bread a 10 on 1-10 scale.

Looks: 8-10 in my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Pretty face nice round ass. Perfect tits and a decent stomach.

All in all didn’t land my preferred Caucasian persuasion but it was a good night.

Studley
04-30-08, 07:14
Here are the photos.

FR later

Studley
05-01-08, 07:23
Here are the photos.

FR laterSorry. Pressed the wrong button. Here are the images

Member #4163
05-01-08, 16:03
Beautiful pics guys. Keep them coming. Inspiring me to make a trip there soon :)

Ruffeek
05-07-08, 13:33
Picked her up last week. Petite figure, pert breasts, very firm arse, and extremely smooth skin. Hairy underarms and pussy. Bit of an amateur in terms of service but I'd award her extremely high marks for effort. And bonus marks for a naturally wet pussy.

A very detailed report in the reports section.

Ruffeek

Dubai under construction: Chill out with your drill out.

Wicked Roger
05-12-08, 18:15
Pleasant and horny time with Miss J - see AD for the FR. Sylvan was kind enough to bring her down and take her back to Dubai.

GS I know you would love her and when her mate gets back maybe have that threesome you spoke of (that I have had already :D)

If you want her contacts best be senior member with decent FRs as I will check you out. Not want to pass her off to any old dirty monger :D

Enjoy

PS Piper - Jimmy The One left me a present for you ;)

Goose08
05-18-08, 09:32
WR,

Great report ! Everytime I wander up and downfrom AD to Dubai, I'm looking in the cars just incase it's you or AF fingering some hottie!

Anyway, I digress.

Had a decent start to the w/e after a brief foray into AP on Thu night. Usual hoardes or average lookers, but one PRC took my fancy. Tall, older but fantasic bod on her. Engrish good too ;o) Really liked her lack of pushiness, which then paid off after I had a few games of pool and increased my interest in her. As I said, she was well-dressed [sexy heels, swishy dress] and quietly confident. We had a drink and then disappeared upstairs in a hastily-arrnaged room for ST at 350.

Started with some deep frenching, with her paws all over Little Goose, but I did not get the impression she was only up for a fast one. Not too sure what gave me that idea, but she seemed pretty genuine. Dress came off and my inital view proved thoughts were correct. Great body, nice rack and well-toned legs. Increasing hot, we moved onto the bed and thing progressed from there. BBBJ with hands everywhere ! Went in for DATY and she got soaking wet. Still no rush [makes a change !] and she came a couple of times, before wanting LG inside.

Started mish, with some nice variations, whcih she loved. Still plenty of frenching and lots of noise [which i find a real turn-on if it's genuine]. Moved onto more vigorous pounding and evnetually bust a nut in a heap ! Lots of GFE [again a surprise] and after a relaxing shower and good massage, we were ready for round 2.

Same again, and added doggy, revrse cowgirl and even standing against the wall . Great finish with her climaxing noisily and holding my thighs in a vice grip with her legs.

She said it was a while since she had been with anyone decent from AP and I genuinely believed her [from her reactions, it seemed true]. Her quietly confident manner comes from knowing she IS damn hot and that bit older and I'm certainly keeping her number for more.

Looks: 8.5 [superb body and great legs]
Sex: 9 [probably the best I've had here]
Overall: good GFE

PS. Tried photo, but she was not happy. Later she said that we could take more if I became more regular. Again, fully beleive her. Watch this space!

===============================================

Greetings Goose08,

Great report, but with all due respect, why did you post this in the [b]PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Piper1
05-20-08, 16:30
This cutie from an hour ago was excellent. Short and sweet - 4'11", 20 y.o., tight bod. The session was also short and sweet - an hour in an AMP in between work meetings. Excellent BBBJs while tickling in naughty places. Very pretty, good fun, and most importantly, she couldn't stop giggling at the stupid joke I told in the shower (she kept repeating the punchline and giggling during blowjobs). More photos after next meeting - gotta run!

Bumz Rush
05-20-08, 16:58
Respect from RAK.

Piper1
05-20-08, 21:20
PRC girls are not usually at the top of my list, but this cutie was different. Will see her again.

Mr. Rush - how is life in RAK?
_____

BTW - for Dubai AMP fans, these pics were taken today at the 'Al Q' AMP (if you know what I mean). I've been there a few times, but I never knew they had this room outside the main villa. It's good, as it's far enough away from everyone that the girls can make a lot of noise during sex without feeling inhibited by their work friends listening.

Piper1
05-21-08, 10:09
Just a few more.

(PS - pics taken with a Nokia N82 - love it!)

LuvumBare
05-21-08, 15:35
Nice job for an afternoon.
Her legs are not short.
They are just the way I like them - feet on one end and fur on the other.
'bare

Joe Coodidge
05-21-08, 17:31
Just a few more.

Great Pics Piper. I will be going back to Dubai soon so if you don't mind, could you send me the name/address of the AMP?

Joe

P.S. I thought you were retired? ;-)

Piper1
05-21-08, 18:23
P.S. I thought you were retired? ;-)Semi. ;)

I've sent you the PM. The number of PMs I've sent about the AMP (to known members) - I should get a commission.

Joe Coodidge
05-21-08, 18:37
Semi. ;)

I've sent you the PM. The number of PMs I've sent about the AMP (to known members) - I should get a commission.

You should get a commission. Or at least a 10% discount!

Joe

Tcas2
05-21-08, 20:42
Semi. ;)

I've sent you the PM. The number of PMs I've sent about the AMP (to known members) - I should get a commission.Yep and we do appreciate it, as one of the benefactors of your PM, thank you.

Nice pics by the way Piper, never quite had the chutzpah to ask if it was OK to take them. Still new adventures and all that.

Tom2004
05-22-08, 10:34
... The number of PMs I've sent about the AMP (to known members) - I should get a commission.

...you still pay???

Excess
05-22-08, 13:28
Just a few more.

Nice to see Mr. P with his spurs firmly strapped back on and riding the wild steed to completion. Yahooooo !!!!

IAintSpecial
05-24-08, 23:55
Eric T - where did you find Pakistani WG's in UAE?

So, was just sorting out some stuff on the computer when I found one or two pics from late 2006 and 2007. Don't usually get the camera out and having a GF means not so many mongering opportunities but I have my moments. One or two FR's documented in here but most of these unreported.

Should be several PRC's...one didn't realise at the time I was snapping away on my camera phone she was so engrossed in bj, but didn't mind when she realised. Another is a very busty Russian who really was stylish and good looking, a nice PRC kipper, a full bod of a girl who seriously wanted to marry me before we even got home! Then there's the girl who wanted to play for the camera, and then if some of you are wondering what the inside of the AP looks like, then here it is! Pictures modded, blurred and everything else so you can't see how bad my choices are after a couple of Stellas!Crime of passion did you happen to get a number for that endowed russian lady. If so could you please let me know where to find or contact her. Cheers m8.

Crime Of Passion
05-25-08, 23:25
Crime of passion did you happen to get a number for that endowed russian lady. If so could you please let me know where to find or contact her. Cheers m8.

That girl was really special, was (to me) very pretty, fantastic body and very stylish. Her tits were exceptional as was her character and rapport we had that night.

Sadly or maybe happily for her she now has a boyfriend. Actually she asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend at the time and wanted to stay and move in that day! Of course, but she needed (considerable) financial support. So, she found a boyfriend and have seen her around a couple of times with him. Older and not so good looking as me but clearly a bit more dosh!

French Canadia
05-26-08, 05:35
Crime of passion did you happen to get a number for that endowed russian lady. If so could you please let me know where to find or contact her. Cheers m8.If you like well endowed russian lady, look for her at the Rattle, that's her home base, don't PM for number, make the effort and enjoy.

Take care

FC

Piper1
05-26-08, 21:01
If you like well endowed russian lady, look for her at the Rattle, that's her home base, don't PM for number, make the effort and enjoy.Are you sure it was Rattlesnake? Rattler is my local bar and I get there a few times each week. I've never seen a girl there who looks anything like the girl in the photos. Maybe I didn't want to. ;)
Anyway, looks like she was good fun. That's what it's all about.

French Canadia
05-27-08, 05:42
Are you sure it was Rattlesnake? Rattler is my local bar and I get there a few times each week. I've never seen a girl there who looks anything like the girl in the photos. Maybe I didn't want to.

Anyway, looks like she was good fun. That's what it's all about.Yes Piper I did mean RattleSnake but got a litlle lazy, so it's not the Rattler. She can be load of fun, but like all CIS she can get the ''Attitude'' she just needs to be handle with some respect and it can be a hell of a ride.

take care

FC

Fifty Fifty
05-27-08, 08:12
If you like well endowed russian lady, look for her at the Rattle, that's her home base, don't PM for number, make the effort and enjoy.
Take care
FC

Well endowed girl???
Looks like a bit of a CIS beast to me.
As other Mongers will probably testify, it looks a bit like the beast I left to start mongering for younger and fitter things.

Gravity is a terrible thing - poor cow.

Cheers, FF

French Canadia
05-27-08, 08:55
Well endowed girl???
As other Mongers will probably testify, it looks a bit like the beast I left to start mongering for younger and fitter things.

Cheers, FFNot my habit to critique any of the mongers choices they make. For me woman is like a fine wine, some of them need to be aged to be great that's my choice, Anyways I have something of a block when it come to f**king a WG that is younger then my own daughter. Enjoy your choices and I will mine.

Take care

FC

Warbucks
05-27-08, 09:28
Well endowed girl???

Cheers, FF

Damn Fifty you didn’t have to crush my man post like that….but I smell what you cooking. My philosophy is if I am going to pay for it I want it I want it to be a refined piece of ass especially at Dubai prices.

DeepCover
05-28-08, 05:31
If you like well endowed russian lady, look for her at the Rattle, that's her home base, don't PM for number, make the effort and
enjoy.

Take care

FCI for one will certainly be avoiding the Rattle Snake when I am in Dubai if other ladies are of the same quality.

Piper1
05-28-08, 14:06
I was in the mood for a Black Magic Woman around lunchtime today. Found myself near Panorama Hotel, so I held my breath and entered Jockey's Bar. Sure enough - it was as bad as I remembered it. More on that later.

Sadly, there were no African girls. What's a man to do? Take a chocolato half-Filipina/half-PRC girl of course. Her smile and Pocahontas-looks attracted me (plus it was slim-pickins in there). I enjoyed a couple hours R&R in her neat apartment nearby. She served beer, showered me, put on soft music, gave a great massage. Rest of her service wasn't bad - great blowjob, and she did a bad theatrical job pretending to come during doggy, with a loud "Oh goddah I come! Oh goddah I come!" She tried hard.

1Ball
05-28-08, 16:20
Piper, she is not your usual type of girl. What happened? I thought you like them a bit more meaty.

She looks lovely BTW, any more, maybe not so modest pics lying around in your camera? Or do you hide them in my USB ? ;)

Piper1
05-28-08, 21:45
Piper, she is not your usual type of girl. What happened? I thought you like them a bit more meaty.

She looks lovely BTW, any more, maybe not so modest pics lying around in your camera? Or do you hide them in my USB ? ;) No more photos of her. She claimed she has a full-time office job doing data-entry, but does the occasional WG work, so she's not really "that sort of girl", and never let anyone take photos before. I took a couple of topless photos, but she screamed with hysterical laughter when she saw them and asked me to delete them.

As for the USB you left at my place by mistake - I found the photos very interesting, especially those where you are dressed up in an elegant flowing ... well, let's keep that our little secret, shall we? (true story, dear readers). For a small fee, Mr. Ball, I won't post them on ISG. You know my paypal account details and my going rate.

1Ball
05-28-08, 21:55
As for the USB you left at my place by mistake - I found the photos very interesting, especially those where you are dressed up in an elegant flowing ... well, let's keep that our little secret, shall we? (true story, dear readers). For a small fee, Mr. Ball, I won't post them on ISG. You know my paypal account details and my going rate.
damn, busted.
Have just sent the usual to your paypal, you shark ;)

IAintSpecial
05-29-08, 11:25
Yes Piper I did mean RattleSnake but got a litlle lazy, so it's not the Rattler. She can be load of fun, but like all CIS she can get the ''Attitude'' she just needs to be handle with some respect and it can be a hell of a ride.

take care

FCThanks for your help and I say each to his own. She is not to my personal taste though. I have been in rattlers. Saw this african lady on my first night with massive boobs but never saw here there again she was with someone when I was there.

Fifty Fifty
05-30-08, 06:17
Not my habit to critique any of the mongers choices they make. For me woman is like a fine wine, some of them need to be aged to be great that's my choice, Anyways I have something of a block when it come to f**king a WG that is younger then my own daughter. Enjoy your choices and I will mine.

Take care

FC

Hey if you dont want the critique then dont post the pics, each of us have an opinion on this one - According to the responses so far received it seems that myself and many others reckon she is a beast and would look elsewhere for better, especially at the Dubai Price you paid mate.

As for my reference to the "Beast I left to monger for younger and better things", I was referring to my 40+ yr old fat ex-wife. Yes many of us have done the same thing.

i.e. Younger meaning under 40 and that has nothing to do with daughters ages???

BTW I do enjoy my choices and intend to continue doing so. Each to his own or as they say YMMV, esp when you choose a LFUB.

Cheers, FF

Bat Wings
05-30-08, 07:05
Renata was against showing her face.

Sorry for the pic quality.

Jimmy Red Cab
06-01-08, 14:03
Well endowed girl???

Cheers, FF

Without meaning to be nasty to the lady, I would be unable to get an erection -------- even if she paid ME.

Piper1
06-05-08, 14:12
French Canadia - don't let the critics get ya. Looks like you had a good time with her. We all have different tastes. Speaking of which, here's a tasty tall favorite.

Vpu1955
06-09-08, 03:53
Hi,

Where is the AMP?

Can any bloke walk in?

Wicked Roger
06-20-08, 18:14
First of 3 sets. Been playing with J on and off, she comes to AD and is great fun. Zing came down as well and we had a great time.

He had more fun as in the car to AD and undoubtedly back, J was very playful with her BBBJs etc :)

Wicked Roger
06-20-08, 18:20
More gratuitous photos of J plus the odd todger or 2, so you are warned :D

Wicked Roger
06-20-08, 18:25
Last set of a nice time in AD with Zing and J

Hihi Ster
06-21-08, 01:39
She looks amazing WR! Keep the pictures coming ;) :D

Ruffeek
06-21-08, 09:46
last set of a nice time in ad with zing and jit's been a while (relatively speaking) since we had the good fortune to see your newest creative work, wr. but man! the wait has been worth it.

excellent, excellent, excellent. and beyond that, i am speechless.

thank you.

ruffeek

dubai under construction: chill out with your drill out.

Marad39
06-21-08, 14:49
Hi WR,
Another great find by you, great pictures and bodyshoot, she is tiny as you said 40 kg but with very good assets. Let the camera be rolling and let us have more phots. Hope to taste these sweeties some day...
Take care...

Bizzie
06-23-08, 04:47
Here is a PRC from Premiere a few months ago.
She looked hot and I had NEVER had chinese in DXB, so....
Anyway, she was ok. Starting bitching about getting sore from too much fucking and didn't want to do anal after agreeing.
Well I just gave her a facial and kicked her out as it was already 5 AM.

Itbar
06-27-08, 07:12
Piper1

Do you have contact details of your black beauty.

Where are good places for blackies in Dubai, as I am going there for the first time.

Bizzie
07-03-08, 05:01
Chick from Premiere, a few months ago.
It was 3AM and i wasn't about to spend more time negatiating.
1000 for LT. She liked my internet porn clips:)
She probably would have let me take nudes but I was too busy with my greek lessons:D
I had to get up by 10 so let her go after 3 hours.
Will look for her again when back in DXB.

Safariman
07-04-08, 06:00
Piper1,

Do you have contact details of your black beauty.

Where are good places for blackies in Dubai, as I am going there for the first time.You can find plenty African ladies in the Garage Disco near Nasser Square: check on google for address details.

Piper1
07-04-08, 14:47
You can find plenty African ladies in the Garage Disco near Nasser Square: check on google for address details.
I posted directions to Garage Club a few weeks ago. Say the first line below to your taxi driver, and you will be at Garage Club within minutes:

Garage Club, Ramee International Hotel, Nasser Square (behind KFC).

Refurbished and officially re-branded with new signs as as "African Garage Club". About 50 African girls; one blonde CIS (playing pool with her date). About 20 guys (all African except mongering pal and moi). Didn't check prices, but traditionally it was never a high-price venue. But - York Hotel in Bur Dubai is still best for African girls, for price and quality. After 1:00am - 500DH all night, and maybe she will bring her friend along. (They usually work in pairs, and like to stay together).

Travelero
07-06-08, 09:46
Ok. What's with "hiding" the faces? . Not that they are girlfriends. Those are chicks that you would never see again! And seeing a blurb on someone's face takes away 70% of her real appearance. My 2 cents.

Also, you folks are in Dubai! What's with all the Chinese, Asians and Africans? What about the real deal? The Arabs, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis?

Finally, would you folks perhpas let us know the nationality of a chick if you know it? Renata can be French, Spanish, Polish, and almost anything else.

Thank you folks.

Barcrawler
07-07-08, 04:50
Also, you folks are in Dubai! What's with all the Chinese, Asians and Africans? What about the real deal? The Arabs, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis? As you obviously know the Dubai scene so well, YOU inform us where these girls are readily available at reasonable prices. Just walk into any of the major venues and you question will be answered.

Ok. What's with "hiding" the faces? To reduce the chance of the photo being used as evidence by the LE. To reduce the chance of family back home finding out what she is really doing in DXB

Those are chicks that you would never see again! For most of us, not so. There is a good chance you will see her anytime you go back to that bar.

Umbakali
07-07-08, 15:35
Just wrote to find out if mongering is on for the month of Ramadhan which starts from 31st August to end sept. 2008. I will be in Dubai, for business, around 15th Sept. And wanted to know that the normal Bur Dubai pick up joints are open, such as York, Regal plaza etc. I know eating places are closed till after the opening of fast. Any input to the forum on what to do during this period will be welcome.

Thanks

Umbakali

===============================================

Greetings Umbakali,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Umbakali
07-08-08, 04:34
A thousand apologies for posting on the wrong window.

Will try to correct the error.

Desertfux
07-09-08, 13:17
Ethiopian cutie from the York.

With a slightly better attitude might have been a great punt.

(details in reports section)

DF

Fun Dog
07-09-08, 17:29
It is heartening to see that there are so sensible and caring punters who do not care about the girls and just to satisfy his own lust without taking into account the local scene and the dignity of the girls.....not.

They may not be girlfriends but a large number of them especially some of the chinese girls have real challenging stories of how they came to the Middle East to earn a living. I lived in Dubai for 6 years from 2000 to 2006 and have even visited some of the girls at their village in China. Whilst they may be P4P, they are also human with stories/families not your local donkeys.

Be a bloody gentleman when you stick your johnny into the provider and treat the providers with respect as you would your girlfriend as it is only a matter of perspective to price and cost.

Steamer33
07-09-08, 21:58
It is heartening to see that there are so sensible and caring punters who do not care about the girls and just to satisfy his own lust without taking into account the local scene and the dignity of the girls.....not.

They may not be girlfriends but a large number of them especially some of the chinese girls have real challenging stories of how they came to the Middle East to earn a living. I lived in Dubai for 6 years from 2000 to 2006 and have even visited some of the girls at their village in China. Whilst they may be P4P, they are also human with stories/families not your local donkeys.

Be a bloody gentleman when you stick your johnny into the provider and treat the providers with respect as you would your girlfriend as it is only a matter of perspective to price and cost.

I'll second that. I have just returned from visiting my PRC girlfriend at her home in China and while we had great fun it was a real eye-opener to live as they do, if only for a few days.

As I, and many other seniors, have said repeatedly, treat the girls with respect, you get so much more out of it. If you want a true GFE then you have to give a BFE back.

I have nothing but admiration for what most of these girls have to go through and how they do what they do for their families.

Be careful out there.

Steamer33

JustSumFun
07-13-08, 09:50

Be a bloody gentleman when you stick your johnny into the provider and treat the providers with respect as you would your girlfriend as it is only a matter of perspective to price and cost.Hello mate. Good to see a post from you. Hope you are doing well. I sent you some sms messages at your new location but never got a reply. Wonder if I have the right number.

Miss our forays together into the mongering scene and those drinks and dinners at your friend's Restaurant near Lamcy.

Cheers

JSF

Steve Dubai
07-13-08, 12:27
it is heartening to see that there are so sensible and caring punters who do not care about the girls and just to satisfy his own lust without taking into account the local scene and the dignity of the girls.....not.

they may not be girlfriends but a large number of them especially some of the chinese girls have real challenging stories of how they came to the middle east to earn a living. i lived in dubai for 6 years from 2000 to 2006 and have even visited some of the girls at their village in china. whilst they may be p4p, they are also human with stories/families not your local donkeys.

be a bloody gentleman when you stick your johnny into the provider and treat the providers with respect as you would your girlfriend as it is only a matter of perspective to price and cost.

whole heartedly agree with that.

some feedback from actual girls experiences i've come accross:

- being lured on the false promise of a legit job, (having left their families and a poorer legit job back home) then are "forced" to work off their debts. having adjusted mentally they can cope to enjoy the best of the life they have. would she have come otherwise - no.

- the punter who stubs a lit cigarette in her arm as he was not happy with the service he received - at least she was able to get the money upfront.

- the punter who forces to have his way bb - for me that's [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)

- the punter who takes her home for her to be confronted with 5 guys who all have their way with her - for me that's gang [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)

these poor girls go through hell - only takes two minutes of your time to think what would happen if you went through such experiences - so yeah -treat them nice and you'll get a far more rewarding experience.

Steamer33
07-13-08, 18:23
- the punter who forces to have his way bb - for me that's [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)

these poor girls go through hell - only takes two minutes of your time to think what would happen if you went through such experiences - so yeah -treat them nice and you'll get a far more rewarding experience.

i posted last year about such an incident of a guy trying to force bb on a wg friend of my prc gf. she was very shaken up for days afterwards.

it prompted quite a debate both on the dubai threads and in the morality of prostitution thread. the original post is here http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=666475#post666475

i too call it [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and anyone who does that imho has no place on this forum or anywhere else, apart perhaps a cell in a not so cosy uae prison.

nice frs by the way.

be careful out there.
steamer33

Rayman
07-15-08, 15:55
Treat them nice is always the best way. I have had bf/gf relationships with several girls and it is rewarding for all parties.. however unlike some of my friends one should avoid getting married to them..although..errr why not??

Unfortunately some characters get off on treating, contrary to their enjoyment, a person bad.

Gujuboy
07-20-08, 18:24
Renata was against showing her face.

Sorry for the pic quality.Bat Wings,

I am going to be in Dubai and would appreciate your help on how I can get in touch with Regata!

Also if you can fill me in details would help

Thanks

D

Eric Emp
08-06-08, 21:45
One of my friend who lives in Dubai has sent me these pictures, I think I read this before that 2 people were arrested by Police in Dubai.

Always respect the local Laws.

ManonsanBoy
08-07-08, 10:57
One of my friend who lives in Dubai has sent me these pictures, I think I read this before that 2 people were arrested by Police in Dubai.

If they are real, they deserve to be locked up (separately) for a year and get 30 lashes.

Piper1
08-07-08, 11:00
One of my friend who lives in Dubai has sent me these pictures, I think I read this before that 2 people were arrested by Police in Dubai. Amusing photos, but where did your friend take them? Not in Dubai.

Anway, here's a real photo of a Dubai beach - me and a girlfriend on Jumeirah Beach this morning. God it was hot! ;)

Eaglestar
08-08-08, 12:04
Good shit Piper. Stick it to 'em

ES

Piper1
08-08-08, 16:19
Always the hero, Piper. Ever thought of eliminating yourself from the picture? :)Hero? (cringe) - just a naughty boy with a cheap camera. It's a real photo of Jumeira Beach yesterday morning, but I went to the trouble of putting myself (tangled up with Miss ZZ) in the picture. ;) I have shagged on beaches a few times, but never in Dubai!

Piper1
08-08-08, 16:44
A fun night out with Steamer33, his cute Filipina GF, and my cute Wildcat - see report in Dubai thread. Lots of laughs, two great kick-ass bands, lots of single Filipina cuties, and looks like a good place to pick up. I'll be back.

I told Steamer I'm love with Baby Spice (very cute singer with pigtails and powerful voice). Steamer asked "What about Scary Spice? (Mr. Mohawk)". ;)

Joobs Baron
08-13-08, 01:48
Had my first visit to Rock Bottom after 4 years abscence. Lo and behold I found an old friend plus some new toys she had acquired. She had also just returned to UAE.What a night and it lasted for three days.Wow, was that alia d**b from unitaed states!

Bizzie
08-13-08, 03:21

This ain't no beach in Dubai.
You must be really bored!

Piper1
08-15-08, 18:47
A few more pics of an old fave from 2005, who I bumped into last night at Majestic Hotel (Music room). Naughty girl grabbed my hand in the club and buried it deep down her cleavage while asking me with a smile to take her home.

Grateful Spread
08-16-08, 08:10
A few more pics of an old fave from 2005, who I bumped into last night at Majestic Hotel (Music room). Naughty girl grabbed my hand in the club and buried it deep down her cleavage while asking me with a smile to take her home.Nice! I for one am glad to see that pubes are coming back into fashion (per S16)

Piper1
08-16-08, 10:26
Nice! I for one am glad to see that pubes are coming back into fashion (per S16)Yes, that dental floss comes in handy while DATY. ;)

Piper1
08-17-08, 12:44
Wicked Roger invited me out on a fishing trip yesterday. I thought WTF - a fishing trip - has he gone mad?? But it was worth it - thanks Rog. :D

Acenva
08-18-08, 20:15
Piper, That's the way to go fishing... Cast a pole and have a women on your pole.. Your the man...

Keep up having fun
Ace

Wicked Roger
08-20-08, 10:53
A few of Leah for those who are asking. Took them before she met some of my friends, and I took as I have known her a long time

She also knew Asian Flava well and these are for him as I knw he is desperate where he is now for tight cute Filipinas.....

Enjoy (especially AF :D)

Asian Flava
08-20-08, 14:07
She also knew Asian Flava well and these are for him as I knw he is desperate where he is now for tight cute Filipinas.....

Enjoy (especially AF :D)Thanks WR! Just what I needed! I do miss lovely Leah and N and of course one of my favourites Sandy! Look forward to more of your pics and reports so I can live vicariously through you!

AF

Excess
08-22-08, 14:24
Big deal WR. Good that you and Piper have finally managed to eliminate yourselves from the pics.

Now, now RR - according to the Filipina community- and who would know better , the photos proudly displaying rather splaying the 'doggy' position are definitely those of our naughty inspectors, WR and P1, showing their wares.

Check them out again, RR, or better yet I'll do it for you. What are mates for ?

Wicked Roger
08-22-08, 14:53
Big deal WR. Good that you and Piper have finally managed to eliminate yourselves from the pics.
RR

You are not another monger under a different name that is on my Ignore List...sound awfully familiar.

How about you post some pics as to date you 30+ posts appear either critical, flame (perhaps depends how you read them) and/or basic "nice pictures". Add something to this thread that is useful - like a photo :D

Oh and on that matter one more the Gallery as this is the Photo Gallery

Wicked Roger
09-03-08, 16:14
A few more of Leah who lets me take them but no-one else. Came to see me after she had seen a good ISG mate here in AD to eat something.

Well she did and I also had Iftar as well ;);)

Asian Flava - have sent you an email but L wants a job where you are (imagine the job description for the immigration visa:D)

Piper1
09-06-08, 13:07
A fun girl and a good actress. Sorry - no naughty photos - only dressed.
See report Sept 6 about her excellent acting and manipulation skills.

Iptrack
09-13-08, 20:19
Piper1,

I like your posts and was a good reader since then.

By the way: What are York's new timing?

Xes Nuf
09-14-08, 16:33
Another blonde - but is she a real blonde??

Last night, York. 500. Good fun. Nice Betty-Boop pouty face.

Piper1,

Thanks for the pic. Would have been nice to be able to see the face but understand the need to cover it. Agree with you, from what is visible, that she has a nice (I would say cute) Betty-Boop pouty face.

Also enjoyed your Sept 6 report on the hot CIS blonde - Academy Award winner

Have a good one.
XN out

Reefski
09-14-08, 17:18
Here's a couple of photos from last Saturday night. The full report is in the Dubai thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=788060&postcount=5616

She's a little slender but I tend to like them nice and sleek.

Reef

Wicked Roger
09-14-08, 18:11
A few more photos for the mongers here

The first two photos (racK) belong to Vanessa. Sweet face, very pretty, not skinny enough for me but good for others (a few OSG guys have already sampled her and had fun). Great kisser, nice rack

The second is a non P4P, a friend (Filipina of course) who comes down from Dubai to see me and likes to wear this stuff around my place :) So I encourage it :D.

She took the mini skirt off for shagging (well some of the time) and then the stockings off for walking around Abu Dhabi Mall (she did put the mini skirt on again).

Nice shoes - a favourite of mine, great shagging heels :D Wore them the whole time even in the mall

Enjoy

Piper1
09-15-08, 03:16
Photos are nice. Reporting style is great.

Thanks!
Here's a couple of photos from last Saturday night. The full report is in the Dubai thread.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=788060&postcount=5616

She's a little slender but I tend to like them nice and sleek.

Reef

Slugger
09-15-08, 19:39
Wicked Roger invited me out on a fishing trip yesterday. I thought WTF - a fishing trip - has he gone mad?? But it was worth it - thanks Rog. :D

Outstanding.

Piper1
09-17-08, 21:44
Hot cutie has stayed with me 48 hours straight so far, for 800AED (she's worn out and sleeping in my bed now). Will have to let her go in the morning so I can get to the office. :(

Nice massages both nights, and great BJs and French kissing after some convincing on my part. Love her plump lips, hot bootie, delicious breasts and succulent big nipples. She tried to convince me that she had a clit, but I knew better, after several close inspections. :) Surprisingly she was always still dripping wet and slippery.

Piper1
09-17-08, 21:51
A few more from the phone camera. I'll post some nude shots from the regular camera when I find the cable.

But now, at 1:00am, it's time to join her in bed and wake her. I told her earlier if she stayed the night again I would have to have sex with her a couple more times. With a giggle she said 'no problems'. I gotta stop taking those Ginseng Royal Jelly capsules.

I played African music clips from her tribe on youtube while she had a few beers, and she was excitedly dancing and shakin' her wonderful bootie for me. Very nice.

1Ball
09-17-08, 23:53
Nice pics Piper, love her big breasts.
Looks like you have moved the furniture around since my last visit.....

Piper1
09-18-08, 00:22
Nice pics Piper, love her big breasts.
Looks like you have moved the furniture around since my last visit.....Yes, great breasts. Couldn't stop playing with them even as we watched TV during breaks. :) Many shots of her hot naked bod to come when I find the camera cable tomorrow.

Piper1
09-18-08, 19:34
Another selection of photos of hot BMW (Black Magic Woman)

Piper1
09-19-08, 00:10
She purred like a kitten. I howled like a ... ;)

Taepo Dong
09-19-08, 11:16
. . . I gotta stop taking those Ginseng Royal Jelly capsules.Piper1,

What brand of Ginseng Royal Jelly capsules do you recommend? Thanks. Hopefully, I will take better pictures like those of Piper's after taking the recommend capsules. Attached is a pic of my 19 y/o neighbor that I am partying with.

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"

Piper1
09-19-08, 18:58
Piper1,

What brand of Ginseng Royal Jelly capsules do you recommend? Thanks. Hopefully, I will take better pictures like those of Piper's after taking the recommend capsules. No particular brand. I simply buy them at the supermarket. But they won't help photography skills - better to take lessons for that. :rolleyes:

Cons68
09-20-08, 10:24
Really nice pictures... I am sure miss A would love to play with them.
Would not be the most gentlemanly thing to introduce these two sweet and innocent ladies?

BTW I got her a tripod (cheapo one) and next day a better one and she has started playing with the video camera and has ask to be video taped.

A few more photos for the mongers here

The first two photos (racK) belong to Vanessa. Sweet face, very pretty, not skinny enough for me but good for others (a few OSG guys have already sampled her and had fun). Great kisser, nice rack

The second is a non P4P, a friend (Filipina of course) who comes down from Dubai to see me and likes to wear this stuff around my place :) So I encourage it :D.

She took the mini skirt off for shagging (well some of the time) and then the stockings off for walking around Abu Dhabi Mall (she did put the mini skirt on again).

Nice shoes - a favourite of mine, great shagging heels :D Wore them the whole time even in the mall

Enjoy

Chris P
09-22-08, 00:31
I know it's the photo gallery and I'm not supposed to post without a photo, but I just had to congratulate/thank/admit intense jealousy for Piper - what an African beauty, or should that be booty! :) Can anyone tell me why there are no ladies of the night hailing from the Dark Continent over here in Bahrain (aside from the Ethiopians, and we all know about them :( ) Perhaps this will change with the new visa regime (I say in hope!) What nationality was she, Piper, if you don't mind me asking? Have her or any of her sisters (see what I did there?) mentioned anything about a sojourn to the island?

Piper1
09-22-08, 18:52
What nationality was she, Piper, if you don't mind me asking? Have her or any of her sisters (see what I did there?) mentioned anything about a sojourn to the island?Half-Nigerian, half-Kenyan. I find Ethiopians are also great - very sweet personalities (similar to Filipinas in many ways).

Member #2041
09-22-08, 20:11
Piper1,

What brand of Ginseng Royal Jelly capsules do you recommend? Thanks. Hopefully, I will take better pictures like those of Piper's after taking the recommend capsules. Attached is a pic of my 19 y/o neighbor that I am partying with.

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"

FYI, your 19 y/o neighbor is using that photo to advertise her escort services on Craigslist here in San Diego as we speak.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ers/851599885.html

Taepo, I am afraid that when you cut and pasted her photo off of Craigslist, you lost quite a bit of the bit-depth, so your shot lacks the smooth tonal gradation of the original ad.

Piper1
09-23-08, 13:38
Attached is a pic of my 19 y/o neighbor that I am partying with... ... with one hand. :D

(But Member2041 - maybe Taepo Dong is telling the truth about her being his neighbor.
After all, she advertises herself as "Stunning girl next door!"). ;)

The not-so original Taepo Dong.

Member #2041
09-23-08, 16:34
Piper1, I don't doubt that Taepo Dong is partying with her - I just doubt that she has any knowledge of that fact.

George 6969
09-28-08, 12:29
If you are in Moscow you will find two hot girls always working together in Centerfolds / Boarhouse / Hot Dog. They are easy to identify, both are blond and busty and one of them is a real big girl. They are not stunners in a classic way, but very positive characters and speak decent English. Names are Oxana and Svetlana and ask for $ 250/300 each depending from mood and time. I can highly recommand them. You will really enjoy yourself, if you think you are a real stallion take them together and they will kill you.

I have to say that the selection of girls in Hot Dog is much better than in the past, but that the prices have really reached NF level. To find a girl under $ 200 seems to be impossible and $ 300 is the standard price. In comparism to that I have researched that the majority of the girls in NF will go with you for € 300. Its really up to you if you like the upgraded shabby atmosphere at HotDog or the more stylish envirement at NF. A definitive advantage of NF is that a lot of girls have they own cars and you avoid the discussions with the mafia taxis outside.

LongManTatto
10-10-08, 20:55
I will be in Dubai in first week of November for couple of weeks. Is there a strippers club or live sex show or sex parties in Dubai (could be secret clubs)? Where and how do I get there?

Member #1071
10-11-08, 15:18
I will be in Dubai in first week of November for couple of weeks. Is there a strippers club or live sex show or sex parties in Dubai (could be secret clubs)? Where and how do I get there?

Just ask any tourist information desk, they will be more than happy to assist you !!!!!

Pussy Mad
10-11-08, 22:35
Or try an ad in any daily newspaper in Dubai a couple of days before you arrive. And be sure to put in your real name and phone number. And do spesify SEX in the headline. It just makes it easyer.

Joe Coodidge
10-12-08, 04:25

This is the photo gallery section. You should post this in the main Dubai forum.

Joe

Dangerwank
10-12-08, 20:34
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mizak
10-14-08, 10:51
Another blonde - but is she a real blonde??

Last night, York. 500. Good fun. Nice Betty-Boop pouty face.Hey Piper,

Nice blonde.

Can you plz give me her number so I can also taste her, I will pm you.

Thanx,

Mizak

Coolx24
10-19-08, 18:16
If you dont have a face photo, then its ok, but blurring it or spraying black on a face is not a great idea of sharing pics. I havnt seen this happening in any of the other forums, why here?

French Canadia
10-20-08, 05:44
If you dont have a face photo, then its ok, but blurring it or spraying black on a face is not a great idea of sharing pics. I havnt seen this happening in any of the other forums, why here?

Because you never know who is looking in including the local LE. So we being the gentleman that we are will blur out their face, since unlike many other country here is it VERY illegal, god it's a muslin country guys.

Take Care
FC

Swinger F
10-22-08, 08:37
Pls take note that all those comments shouldn't be here.

This is the photo gallery that we like to view.

Tks.

Wicked Roger
10-29-08, 14:16
Brief FR in the Abu Dhabi thread, cute, petitie a definite Fifty Fifty (for FF) but much more for me (more like 50/30 :))

Was somewhat tired out as LT said to me recently but then he knows Leah and sees the reason why

Now I need to rest...well for a little bit :)

Enjoy

Nibiru
11-11-08, 18:06
Yea, WR can we start a line out the door.

Capt Kirk
11-11-08, 23:05
Spent a few days in dubai and had some fun.

Although I got ripped off as well, it was still a good experience.

Hihi Ster
12-08-08, 15:04
Because it has been quiet here for some time now, and a contribution from me was long overdue, here we go :)

These are some pics from my non pro filipina regular, she doesn't want to pose all nude, but sometimes she lets me make some picture :)

Bizzie
12-21-08, 02:21
Got her from Premiere (last month). At closing time stampede. It was hush hush. We had to leave in separate taxis. I cant remember how much, may be AED 1200.

Bizzie
12-30-08, 05:58
Seems like no one is fucking in Dubai! Here is the same Stani from Premiere.
Be afraid. My pics often contain a dick (or two) :)

Freddy200
01-02-09, 08:03
Great pictures and great girl, if her name is Dina, I used to take her from the Kubu some time ago, is she from Kazakh? why did you have to leave in separate taxis?

Bizzie
01-03-09, 06:28
Great pictures and great girl, if her name is Dina, I used to take her from the Kubu some time ago, is she from Kazakh? why did you have to leave in separate taxis?
She has been here a few months, but could be the same girl.
She is from Ookraeena!

Freddy200
01-03-09, 22:57
Yes I took Dina some 3 months ago from Kubu paid 1500, how would you rate her? 8/10? What did she offer on the sex meny? Any full pics, did you get her no? Next time I am in town would like to track her down!

Bizzie
01-05-09, 05:12
Yes I took Dina some 3 months ago from Kubu paid 1500, how would you rate her? 8/10? What did she offer on the sex meny? Any full pics, did you get her no? Next time I am in town would like to track her down!
No phone number or no face pictures. 1200 dhs. pretty good service including cim/facial/gag ;)

My Kapitan
01-10-09, 15:59
Do not despair - to help the economy, a pal and I took a couple of girls home from Regal last night. I took Diana (one of Kapitan's old favorites - short blonde with big hooters from heaven), :)

Ah memories.. I do miss the Regal!
Given the lack of photos on this thread now here is Miss D and also together with Miss (now Mrs) O - yes I did marry her and we are very very happy- in a threesome in late 2006. Surprised Miss D is still there. Of course back then she was only 500 but I guess thats inflation!

Miss O and I spend most of our group fun time swinging these days which is great (our New Year MMFF in Istanbul is etched on my memory forever, certainly the most unusual NY day breakfast I have ever had - but thats another story for only sdc members) but it was good to remember my really wild times in Dxb.

Must look up those pictures of Katrina in that orgy at WRs!

Keep your end up

MK

Piper1
01-10-09, 21:20
Given the lack of photos on this thread ... True. So here's a few random shots as I tidy up the memory stick.

Piper1
01-10-09, 21:22
A few more ...

Nibiru
01-12-09, 18:40
Realized I havent posted any photos yet..well here are the ones that at least let me take a picture. One was a cute PRC and the other a playful CIS with great GFE.

Cheers!

Piper1
01-13-09, 14:49
A bit thin for my taste, but still tasty. Very tasty. ;)

Bizzie
01-21-09, 04:36
CIS from Premiere. Enjoy.

Fobya
01-21-09, 10:56
A bit thin for my taste, but still tasty. Very tasty. ;)Where did you get her?

Nibiru
01-21-09, 20:47
Where did you get her?Yea, havent seen any cute-slinder indian gals. We need to keep her fed.

BTW where the heck is Premeiere?

Oil Rich
01-22-09, 06:57
Jenny. The young PRC whose number I got after I had awful service from one one of Roseladys girls (lisa)

Sorry for poor pic Quality had the old camera + plus I am a little new at this.

Enjoy

Report to follow

Gremlin Og
01-23-09, 15:08
Jenny. The young PRC whose number I got after I had awful service from one one of Roseladys girls (lisa)

Enjoy

Report to followTasty!

Thanks for caring and sharing.

Piper1
01-24-09, 15:29
Sweet young blonde from last night. Pretty face, hot bod, killer bjs. Friendly personality. She needs a little work on the DFK.

Bawarde
01-25-09, 11:35
A bit thin for my taste, but still tasty. Very tasty. ;)Hello Piper,

Can you PM me the Indian girl's her contact. In return I'll PM one top Russian contact, with a figure to kill for, reasonable price. Deal.

Bawarde

Piper1
01-27-09, 09:23
Wanted a girl last night but got caught up playing pool until closing time. Got home, tried a few random numbers on the monger-phone. One girl answered as she was leaving a club. She agreed to come to my place for 500 (after asking 800). I had no idea who she was. She arrived 15 minutes later, and when I saw her I still didn't remember her. She'd had a few drinks, and so had I, so we were a good match for the night.

Succulent lips, wild action, good fun. Stayed all night.

More photos later when I get time.

Piper1
01-29-09, 01:43
... but I'll keep it brief. Very chirpy beautiful and good-hearted girl - she was good fun last night. I stayed overnight at her apartment a few months ago and partied with her and her flatmates - had a great time. I called her last night, she remembered me, and she was happy to come to my place for a few hours. I was happy too. Will definitely see her again.

Cool Bear3
01-29-09, 19:37

Enjoy

Report to followNice ass does she offer greek?

Oil Rich
01-31-09, 19:04
Nice ass does she offer greek?No Greek. Yup she has cute ass/arse.

Cool Bear3
02-05-09, 21:26
No Greek. Yup she has cute ass/arse.Thanks for sharing.

Like to have her contact will PM you.

Wicked Roger
02-07-09, 05:38
This is a freebie form me, she wear this all the time in my place and of course in bed.....:D

Enjoy

Piper1
02-07-09, 07:50
I originally met this sweetie last year with WR and a couple of other guys in a club. Met her alone last night. WR told me she's a bit quiet. WR - for once you were wrong. :) She's wild. Took her to Savage Garden Salsa Club, danced. laughed and had a ball. Then we went to my place and had a ball. More photos later - she left 9:30am - time for some beauty sleep now.

WR - nice freebie! I especially bought lingerie yesterday for Miss AJ last night, but when we got home she attacked me as soon as we got upstairs, and I forgot to get her to wear it. Next time.

Piper1
02-07-09, 21:36
We tried, and we tried and we tried. Some squealing, then we gave up. Just couldn't pop through.

Piper1
02-07-09, 21:41
She actually 'meowed' like a cat during sex.

Pete6
02-07-09, 23:17
This is a freebie form me, she wear this all the time in my place and of course in bed.....:D

EnjoyShe is very pretty indeed. Will she replace N? Whatever happened to N? There is a huge void.

Wicked Roger
02-08-09, 13:34
We tried, and we tried and we tried. Some squealing, then we gave up. Just couldn't pop through.
You should have given her more wine Piper always works for me :D ......

Pete6: she is not a N replacement that is truly hard to find trust me (as I am still looking here though in the Philippines yets there are a few that I have met). Last time we had a chat she said she is due back this month but dont hold your breath as she has said this before and did not arrive :(

Will have to post some unseen pics of N for those who need a fix :)

Eaglestar
02-08-09, 13:36
Will have to post some unseen pics of N for those who need a fix :)

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ES

Piper1
02-08-09, 13:43
Anal attempt: You should have given her more wine Piper always works for me :D ......Yeah, maybe you're right WR, but sometimes size really does matter. [evil laughter ...]
_____

Found a couple of pics of AJ on my regular camera (the previous pics below are from my camphone). Interesting how the coloring is different between the two cameras. Same girl, different color!

Wicked Roger
02-08-09, 19:02
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ES
From a while back, still IMHO no one girl can do what she does/did...and judging by the PMs I still get for pics and infomation of her, others think the same. For those who are bored with N pictures, dont look or add me to the Ignore List.

Eaglestar ....as you asked so nicely, 3 parts, various, with ISG mongers (spot the Piper one :)), and there is some gratuitous sex and cock in the pictures so be warned, plus the odd bondage one as well ......I had to keep her kinky, she demanded it of me (despite me having no such knowledge of those things :D)

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
02-08-09, 19:06
Eaglestar I trust you are enjoying these. Am sure none have been posted before but if they have a long time back and worth a revisit :D

And she looks great in Wicked Weasel bikinis - the one in this set was not her smallest, this was very modest by her standards (well OK mine as I bought the bikinis for her) but it still caused a few complaints from the fatter westerner ladies whose husbands could not their eyes off her arse. Asian Flava knows this problem :D

Plus she liked girls...a lot :D

Wicked Roger
02-08-09, 19:10
Last set Eaglestar but trust this has made you a happy man :D

More girl girl and a bit more bondage (the straps on her legs were used to great effect later in the night :D) Cons68 and I had a great time and she was very naughty :)

Enjoy

PauloThai
02-08-09, 22:16
From a while back, still IMHO no one girl can do what she does/did.... EnjoyHi Wicked Roger,

THANK YOU so much for posting more pics of MissN & friends.

She is absolutely fabulous as illustrated in all your pics.

Asians are my favorite and she sure is an awesome Asian.

For the moment let's just hope she is happy and ok in all ways.

Also... thank you MissN. WoOoOoW.

Cheers!

Pete6
02-08-09, 22:32

More girl girl and a bit more bondage (the straps on her legs were used to great effect later in the night :D) Cons68 and I had a great time and she was very naughty :)

EnjoyI do enjoy. Thank you so much!!

Barek
02-09-09, 13:20
[QUOTE=Wicked Roger]From a while back, still IMHO no one girl can do what she does/did...and judging by the PMs I still get for pics and infomation of her, others think the same. For those who are bored with N pictures, dont look or add me to the Ignore List.

Great recollection pictures from randy N.
Thanks WR!
Cheers
Barek

Sekisui
02-09-09, 15:31

EnjoyHi Rog,

Seeing N again is great. It is warming for me here in the cold. Hope to see you soon.

Thanks mate.

Seki

LuvumBare
02-09-09, 16:13
Thanks WR - She has always been a favorite sight to see.
'bare

Eaglestar
02-09-09, 16:52

Enjoy

She'd make a jack rabbit hug a hound :)

Thanks

ES

Piper1
02-11-09, 14:14
Sometimes those damn sandstorms in Dubai leave incriminating evidence.

Eric T
02-11-09, 14:29
LOL! she was a little too chubby :-)

Sometimes those damn sandstorms in Dubai leave incriminating evidence.

Piper1
02-11-09, 14:38
lol! she was a little too chubby :-)she was built for a comfortable ride, not for speed. ;)

Mjolnir 213
02-11-09, 14:42
she was built for a comfortable ride, not for speed. ;)

haha!

nice one!

Indian Chief 007
02-12-09, 23:14
Nice WR, very nice.

Enjoy

Kiwi 69
02-13-09, 13:05

EnjoyThank you WR!

Piper1
02-14-09, 16:48
Camera-shy stunner from last night. 24 y.o. Magnificent body. Tall, slim, beautiful rack, beautiful face with high cheekbones and piercing seductive eyes. Think a 24 y.o. Sophia Loren with a really dark tan. ;) Great sex. Will see her again and hopefully have a better photo-shoot next time.

Kamaroch
02-14-09, 20:35
Hey Piper,

Hope you had a nice session with her. A small piece of hint, when I was there in Dubai I met her in York Hotel and the same I took her for just 400dhs after negotiating, watch out. Hope you dnt invest much on her. Instead you go to HRC which is just exactly opposite to Burjuman mall, U will get a nice piece of meat there.

There is one more near to Bur Dubai bus stand, the SPorts bar, there is an ethiopian there, just try with her. U will have an awesome time trust me.

Cheers!

Camera-shy stunner from last night. 24 y.o. Magnificent body. Tall, slim, beautiful rack, beautiful face with high cheekbones and piercing seductive eyes. Think a 24 y.o. Sophia Loren with a really dark tan. ;) Great sex. Will see her again and hopefully have a better photo-shoot next time.

Piper1
02-15-09, 13:45
Hey Piper,

Hope you had a nice session with her. A small piece of hint, when I was there in Dubai I met her in York Hotel and the same I took her for just 400dhs after negotiating, watch out. Hope you dnt invest much on her. Our agreed rate was 700 for 'a few hours', after negotiating around 1:00am when the night was still young. I'm surprised she would go for 400, unless it was a quickie at closing time. I've seen her turn down guys and go home alone at the end of the night if she didn't get 1,000.

Are you sure we are talking about the same girl? PM me her name and/or where she sits in York. Now I'm curious. Just want to make sure I'm not paying 'ugly tax'.

Piper1
02-17-09, 18:59
Made a late-night call to my Rubenesque Indianesque slapper last night. Third time in two weeks, and now she's starting to like me. No mood for S&M last night (the bruises have just healed!) We snuggled on the sofa and watched a movie, had a few drinks, then she gave me a killer massage followed by great vanilla sex. She finally let me take a few photos.

I offered her 700 as she left, but she insisted on only taking 500. She knows it means repeat custom, I guess. I have a couple of nudie photos of her big bunda, but not flattering. It's all about the lighting. ;)

Louie OK
02-17-09, 22:35
....... I offered her 700 as she left, but she insisted on only taking 500,....... ;)Pretty ladies; thanks. Is that the AED currency ?
If so, then then the rate would be like 136 USD for a couple of hours.
Is that the going rate there in the UAE ?

Piper1
02-17-09, 22:44
Pretty ladies; thanks. Is that the AED currency ?
If so, then then the rate would be like 136 USD for a couple of hours.
Is that the going rate there in the UAE ?Rates have dropped recently of course. Now it's possible to have a cutie for 500-700AED for 4-5 hours or even all night. I rarely specify time or services. Sometimes I don't even discuss price. I go with the flow, and it almost always works out just fine.

Wicked Roger
02-18-09, 16:40
Back to photos :)

This is Kyla, Piper you really should call her she is sweet, fun and very GFE. A newbie of sorts.

Will do FR later but quickly she has to be educated by me in the finer points of the Greek language and a few other things, the latter are easier, the Greek takes time but I will get there :D Great DFK likes DATY....

But a nice GFE 23, slim Filipina, great conversation, looks good on your arm and is available to mongers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Enjoy

LifeSavour
02-18-09, 22:57
Back to photos :)

This is Kyla, Piper you really should call her she is sweet, fun and very GFE. A newbie of sorts.

Will do FR later but quickly she has to be educated by me in the finer points of the Greek language and a few other things, the latter are easier, the Greek takes time but I will get there :D Great DFK likes DATY....

But a nice GFE 23, slim Filipina, great conversation, looks good on your arm and is available to mongers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

EnjoyDo you guys really even fawk this stuff, even with 'preservative'?

My god, please tell me YOU do not pay?

Piper1
02-20-09, 01:00
sorry ...Apology accepted.

PS - I just had a quick look at your (ahem) 'contributions' to the forum. Yawn. So many words, so little substance. But don't worry - one day you too can have fun in real life.

Bizzie
02-20-09, 06:32
Way too much talk in DXB forum about mamasans and freebies these days.

Here you go Piper....
Last minute pull from Premiere at closing time (with the lights on) turned out to be pretty good:D

(if you are too shy to look at one-eyed lizard, look away);)

Yoksha
02-20-09, 20:03
Lifesavour:>
Everyone got a taste, and if you don't have something good to say, just don't say anything.
your comment didn't add anything to anyone here.

Piper, Thumbs up man. Don't mind such partyboopers.

Lazy Summer
02-22-09, 06:28
49ers will reopen on March 1. This is now confirmed by the owner.

Lazy Summer has been lying low because of mongering activities were detected by the better half resulting in very serious troubles at home. Since many months have passed Lazy Summer may restart cautiously.

Wicked Roger
02-22-09, 11:40
49ers will reopen on March 1. This is now confirmed by the owner.

Lazy Summer has been lying low because of mongering activities were detected by the better half resulting in very serious troubles at home. Since many months have passed Lazy Summer may restart cautiously.

Welcome back I had wondered where you were and now I know.

You have my mobile etc so call or email as where there is a will there is always a way to monger -have sent you an email (not a PM)

See you soon LS

Mc Fly XXX
02-23-09, 16:17
Hey WR,

Think N9 could be my money shot... picture looks kind of familiar... Have we agreed on royalties yet :-p

Guess my favorites are the N2 and N8...

Cheers from the far east

Eaglestar I trust you are enjoying these. Am sure none have been posted before but if they have a long time back and worth a revisit :D

And she looks great in Wicked Weasel bikinis - the one in this set was not her smallest, this was very modest by her standards (well OK mine as I bought the bikinis for her) but it still caused a few complaints from the fatter westerner ladies whose husbands could not their eyes off her arse. Asian Flava knows this problem :D

Plus she liked girls...a lot :D

Piper1
02-23-09, 17:11
Just cannot get enough of this hottie. Met her again last night in the club. She sits very quietly observing the scene and never makes the first move. When she saw me, she winked me over and asked if I would take her to my place again tonight. After a few games of pool, I took her. Very GFE. Not so quiet in bed. ;) If I didn't have an early morning coming up, I'd take her again tonight.

Too bad she doesn't allow full body naked photos - her body and face are superb and these photos don't do her justice.

Wicked Roger
02-23-09, 18:50
Hey WR,

Think N9 could be my money shot... picture looks kind of familiar... Have we agreed on royalties yet :-p

Guess my favorites are the N2 and N8...

Cheers from the far east
:D

Hi Mc Fly good to hear from, memories of a happy time in Abu Dhabi, about time you visited again.....

A few more from the achives, to date no one has quite met the kinkiness/GFE/PSE combination of N although long gone Miss A is a very close second (GS will know her well..he broke the bed with her :))

Nibiru
02-23-09, 18:55
Back to photos

This is Kyla, Piper you really should call her she is sweet, fun and very GFE. A newbie of sorts. But a nice GFE 23, slim Filipina, great conversation, looks good on your arm and is available to mongers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

EnjoyEverything WR says is TRUE.

Nothing else more I can add to this report. You have to expereince for yourself. To let you know only reason I don't have her this week is cause I got the flu.

Shaguar
02-24-09, 19:44
Wicked Roger - I just wanted to thank you for sharing the pictures of N, and your experiences. You are a really lucky man, and I guess any man would fall in love with N. I love your action shots. Keep on rocking the unfree world!

Nice Guy 99
02-26-09, 00:32
Finally found an excuse to bring my camera on an Abu Dhabi trip. Found a Chinese lady with natural "big uns". A little droopy perhaps, and I still love the small pert ones, but variety is a good thing.

Wolfie Mike
02-26-09, 17:45
As always WR continues to find some great fil girls - one day they will erect a statue of him in Manila!! I hope to catch up with some of them soon in AD.

Like Mc Fly - I think I have a " bit part " in the recently posted Miss N pics. Brings back some nice memories even though there are no royalties or performance fees !!

Crime Of Passion
02-26-09, 19:13
Unusual to see a busty PRC. My gf has a busty friend but no chance of me getting my mitts on them! I quite like that body, tits are a huge draw for me!

Will be good to see some Kyla stuff WR clothed or not. I've seen your dates and certainly they cause a stir in the crowd!

Piper1
02-27-09, 01:25
I met this girl on facebook. She's offering me a good time for free. There must be a catch. Should I take up her offer? Any advice much appreciated.

NicFrenchy
02-27-09, 01:56
There must be a catch

I would initially also be very cautious of a catch of some sort, having said that, I had the same offers from Camfrog girls and some that I met always delivered so... I guess the ball is in your camp.

Bizzie
02-27-09, 05:31
Here are more from nov trip....
Screenshots from a short video. May look crappy.

Bizzie
02-27-09, 05:38
More screenshots,,,,,

Wicked Roger
02-27-09, 13:58
Warning these are non nude - which for me is remarkably rare in this thread :D Not to worry this will be amended next week when she is down again...

Wore this to Blitz the other night and something equally nice and alluring each time we go out, love the mini skirt/heels when she can and feels comfortable

See the FR re Blitz in the appropriate section.

Kyla is very GFE, great conversation, nice body etc, needs some education in bed which me and a number of mongers are now providing.

But a nice person to spend the night with. Same as Anne really - just a nice Filipina....where do I keep finding them from.....:D

Mjolnir 213
02-27-09, 15:17
warning these are non nude - which for me is remarkably rare in this thread :d not to worry this will be amended next week when she is down again...

wore this to blitz the other night and something equally nice and alluring each time we go out, love the mini skirt/heels when she can and feels comfortable

see the fr re blitz in the appropriate section.

kyla is very gfe, great conversation, nice body etc, needs some education in bed which me and a number of mongers are now providing.

but a nice person to spend the night with. same as anne really - just a nice filipina....where do i keep finding them from.....:d

hehe... nice.

was cool meeting up today even though it was brief.
had to get back home for my afternoon session with another cutey i know.
plus i even managed to find some cool pants at the mall so all in all... a very productive day.

i also like kyla in her tight little micro shorts.
she was at my place when a friend came over a few days ago, and i think she got a kick out of walking around in heels and her shorts while he was there.

he of course could not figure out why i had a fit filipina in tiny shorts sitting on my lap feeding me grapes while we carried on a normal conversation.

he left looking rather confused and probably very horny. (he could'nt take his eyes off her legs!)

will be doing some normal fun stuff with her tomorrow since she just wants to hang out with some regular folk.

not the greatest in bed but willing to learn. (she can probably learn a lot more from you than me since i'm not much into the kinky stuff... yet!)

nice girl and likes to have a good time.

after a few more sessions with you... not sure if she will be a nice innocent girl anymore!

:)

wb

Piper1
02-28-09, 07:40
Tall Lithuanian blonde from Regal last night. I've known her for years to say hi to in Regal - always friendly - so thought I'd finally give her a try. She promised me a wild kinky time, and she kept her promise. Man, she was good. See report later (I need sleep!)

Barcrawler - recognize her? ;)

LifeSavour
02-28-09, 15:16
Tall Lithuanian blonde from Regal last night. I've known her for years to say hi to in Regal - always friendly - so thought I'd finally giver her a try. She promised me a wild kinky time, and she kept her promise. Man, she was good. See report later (I need sleep!)

Barcrawler - recognize her? ;)But this 'level' is freebie in Kyiv! Sorry.

Bizzie
02-28-09, 22:33
Tall Lithuanian blonde from Regal last night. I've known her for years to say hi to in Regal - always friendly - so thought I'd finally give her a try. She promised me a wild kinky time, and she kept her promise. Man, she was good. See report later (I need sleep!)

Barcrawler - recognize her? ;)
Looks like a "real" blond.
What's wiht that line in the middle of her belly?

Sammon
02-28-09, 23:08
Looks like she had abdominal surgery.

Piper1
03-01-09, 09:33
Looks like she had abdominal surgery.Looks like it.

Mjolnir 213
03-01-09, 10:17
Looks like it.

Looks like she could easily break me in half.

Piper1
03-01-09, 10:50
Looks like she could easily break me in half.She just about did break me in half - she's a big girl. Strong wild and aggressive in bed. Ouch. Report later when I get time.

But this 'level' is freebie in Kyiv! Sorry.Touche' Sir. She's not a supermodel (although she was a model in her younger days - she showed me some of her photos - a tall slim stunner 10 years ago), but I was in the mood for some all-out rough kinky sex, and she promised and delivered, and then some.

Zak Tazz
03-02-09, 15:59
I met this girl on facebook. She's offering me a good time for free. There must be a catch. Should I take up her offer? Any advice much appreciated.I know some girls who do meet random people for dates of facebook. But offering services over facebook is fairly new. Anyhow no harm in going where no man has gone before. LOL

Crime Of Passion
03-02-09, 23:19
Piper, 'tis true. In the UK it is certainly a reasonable fishing ground for meeting up and getting a shag out of it. Not sure how it applies in Dubai though. Some of the Arab lads I knew in AD seem to be getting off with Arab girls using Facebook.

Bizzie
03-03-09, 04:48
Looks like it.
Of course it's surgery, but I was wondering whether there was an interesting story behind such as 'jealous lover stabbed her for cheating' etc;)

Piper1
03-03-09, 18:30
I know some girls who do meet random people for dates of facebook. But offering services over facebook is fairly new. Anyhow no harm in going where no man has gone before. LOLI've dated several girls from sites like Facebook. I was supposed to have a second date tonight with a hot lil Filipina (and she knew it involved dinner and drinks then staying the night with me), but I postponed to tomorrow because of work.
________

As for the blonde offering her services for free, I decided to turn down her offer once I saw the big picture. :D

Joe Coodidge
03-04-09, 03:14
I've dated several girls from sites like Facebook. I was supposed to have a second date tonight with a hot lil Filipina (and she knew it involved dinner and drinks then staying the night with me), but I postponed to tomorrow because of work.
________

As for the blonde offering her services for free, I decided to turn down her offer once I saw the big picture. :D

Damn, that girl is an iceberg!

Wicked Roger
03-04-09, 06:08
Just one more from last night....quite cute in that 'dress' but wait until I get her in PVC.....

Piper - I always know you like exotics and challenges :D

Bizzie
03-04-09, 06:22
I've dated several girls from sites like Facebook. I was supposed to have a second date tonight with a hot lil Filipina (and she knew it involved dinner and drinks then staying the night with me), but I postponed to tomorrow because of work.
________

You turned that down? She is 3 times the woman.;)
You are losing the edge man:)

(I wonder who makes those sexy lingere).

Crime Of Passion
03-04-09, 07:31
I
________

Shit mate, I bet that can fart! :-)

Got to be from some joke picture really...was that Facebook or Facesitting!

Bizzie
03-05-09, 03:51
Here are more of the same girl...

Piper1
03-05-09, 11:21
Tiny cutie I met last night - about 4'11, great little bod, very nice rack with the biggest nipples I've seen (yum), great kisser, very cute personality.
600AED all night. When I asked her last night "How much?", she said "Up to you" so I figured 500AED plus tip for excellent time was about right.

Photos taken this afternoon as we waited for her cab.

Adam Fitch
03-06-09, 03:33
Piper1,

Where can I get in touch with her. She's cute!

Piper1
03-06-09, 17:34
Piper1,

Where can I get in touch with her. She's cute!Yes, she's very cute, and acts very cutesie-pie also - a real GFE everytime. She found me in York as I ws playing pool. She came up and hung around next to me, staring at me with her big doey eyes and big 'do you remember me?' smile until I eventually recognised her. I took her home from Rattlesnake a couple of times about a year ago when they allowed African girls in. I posted a few naked photos of her over a year ago. Hadn't seen her around since then. Didn't recognise her at York the other night as she changed her hairstyle (plus I have a bad memory for faces ;)).

Will definitely call her again soon.

Raw Deal
03-06-09, 18:39
Holy mother of god!

Wicked Roger
03-08-09, 14:38
Kyla looked very nice in this walking around my apartment...nice weekend, lots of PVC and heels, may or may not post FR depends what I feel like as after nearly 1500 posts they all read the same :D

Nice Guy 99
03-08-09, 17:01
Kyla looked very nice in this walking around my apartment...nice weekend, lots of PVC and heels, may or may not post FR depends what I feel like as after nearly 1500 posts they all read the same :D
Roger, I never thought you'd get her to do that ... you are da man!

NG99 bows in the general direction of WR.

Mjolnir 213
03-08-09, 17:31
Roger, I never thought you'd get her to do that ... you are da man!

NG99 bows in the general direction of WR.

Man... if WR ever gets that girl to take it it up the rear I will retire from mongering and build a temple in his honour.

Knowing his skills... I think I might be in for an early retirement!

WB

Mjolnir 213
03-08-09, 19:42
So I will post a couple of pics with permission of the super cute Kazakh girl...

Here goes...

WB

Lvr37
03-09-09, 00:54
So I will post a couple of pics with permission of the super cute Kazakh girl...

Here goes...

WB

Nice and tempting butt!! Thanks

Nice Guy 99
03-09-09, 13:36
Man... if WR ever gets that girl to take it it up the rear I will retire from mongering and build a temple in his honour.
Knowing his skills... I think I might be in for an early retirement!
WB

Hehehe ... yep, I wouldn't retire but I'll chip in on the temple. WR and I compared notes and found out we both knew Kyla. She is (or maybe now was) such a tender young innocent that I couldn't bring myself to contribute further to her education.

Since this is the photo thread I attached one ... not Kyla butt nice.

Mjolnir 213
03-09-09, 16:00
hehehe ... yep, i wouldn't retire but i'll chip in on the temple. wr and i compared notes and found out we both knew kyla. she is (or maybe now was) such a tender young innocent that i couldn't bring myself to contribute further to her education.

since this is the photo thread i attached one ... not kyla butt nice.

yeah.. it was a challenge to get her to even have regular sex without whining about how big it was... :)

once she knew the score it was fine... but i still did not enjoy it 100%.
always felt like she was in pain and i don't like that "[CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126)" vibe.

plus she got on my nerves a bit.. way too chatty for me and the snoring and off key hip-hop singing got a bit too much after a couple of days.

won't be seeing her again and hope she ends up all right.

nice pic!

Striker34
03-09-09, 20:13

WR - it will be 6 long weeks until I can get to Dubai. Please don't break her in too much before then. I like a remnant of innocence ;-)

Nice Guy 99
03-10-09, 00:08
yeah.. it was a challenge to get her to even have regular sex without whining about how big it was... :)

once she knew the score it was fine... but i still did not enjoy it 100%.
always felt like she was in pain and i don't like that "[CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126)" vibe.

plus she got on my nerves a bit.. way too chatty for me and the snoring and off key hip-hop singing got a bit too much after a couple of days.

won't be seeing her again and hope she ends up all right.

wb, my thoughts exactly, except the one time we were together i -- very gently -- told her to go home and reconsider this life style, so i didn't get the snoring and hip-hop.

then again ... wr might turn her into the hottttest thing in town.

since this is the photo thread here is a (not kyla) photo ...

Wicked Roger
03-10-09, 15:06
Then again ... WR might turn her into the hottttest thing in town.

Since this is the photo thread here is a (not Kyla) photo ...

The hottest thing I ever tried was Miss N and she is sorely missed based on the PMs. K has a long way to go before she matches N's PSE/GFE combination but I like to see this a pet 'project' :)

Snoring and hip hop - well some of us tolerate as she sweet and cute etc. Chatty - yes she does a bit but easier to stop that ;)

As for K getting hotter, well time will tell, needs patience and persuasion.....something I have abundance of most of the time. She now does a reasonable massage thanks to Love Tactics lessons - a man who knows a good massage - and more to come (especially the full body oily/soapy lesson :D)

Next step are these outfits modelled by Miss N who used to do the most naughtiest of things to me and others while she wore them :D Plus of course more PVC.......

Jager
03-11-09, 02:56
Do you guys really even fawk this stuff, even with 'preservative'?

My god, please tell me YOU do not pay?

now please tell me what constructive contribution this post makes for all of us?

Jager

Love Tactics
03-11-09, 06:00
as for k getting hotter, well time will tell, needs patience and persuasion.....something i have abundance of most of the time. she now does a good massage thanks to love tactics lessons - a man who knows good massage - and more to come (especially the full body oily/soapy lesson :d)just to avoid any false illusions here: my massage preferences only concern the "erotic" massage": soft caressing of the upper legs, lower back part. and everything in between if you are looking for a strong massage, go to your local physiotherapist: d

k is an apt student but still needs plenty of work to provide a really good massage service. still, with her limited experience she was able to do a reasonable job. most importantly, she has the touch.

as a plus side of her lack of experience is that her happy ending takes longer than with more professional masseuse ladies, which means more fun for the guy

as others have said, she is a rough diamond, full of potential. and that's exactly what makes her so hot.

Steve Dubai
03-11-09, 07:45
Browsing through a site and came accross this well-endowed lady in Dubai

Full link : www.1-escort.com=2fdetail.php=3fn=3d773=26pic=3d3

Eaglestar
03-11-09, 08:20
Nice if you like 'em bolted on.

ES

Excess
03-11-09, 11:49
But don't you just hate it when they arrive with a screw loose?

Nice if you like 'em bolted on.

ES

Wicked Roger
03-11-09, 16:15
have been ill recently flu, fever but this medicine helped me sweat off some of the problems. my freebie from sharjah was down looking for work (had interview) so she called and i took the afternoon off.....it was fun and highly therapeutic :d

enjoy!

Striker34
03-11-09, 16:40
i took the afternoon off.....it was fun and highly therapeutic :d

beats the afternoon at work! i'm very jealous. there has been a few new pinoy girls fly in here though, so will try my luck this weekend.

Mjolnir 213
03-12-09, 16:41
Lots of blurry pics from last night...

Heres an ok one of the Uzbek Girl from Rattler.

Btw... what's a good phone for pics AND video... I'm not happy with my SE cybershot at the moment.. Its ok with the 5MP and flash and doers take good pics, but the damn thing has a knack of locking up at exactly the wrong moments..

Advice is appreciated.

BTW.. this pic was taken in total darkness more or less so I do appreciate the flash on my phone. Want something reliable though.. with enough horsepower to handle a lot of pics and vids without grinding to a halt once you've got a lot of content stored on it.

Would be nice if its not too bulky as well.

Thanks,

WB

Italy Student
03-12-09, 21:35
So I will post a couple of pics with permission of the super cute Kazakh girl.

Here goes.

WBHi, I am in Dubai next week, can you give me this girls number. Please she seems hot. Once I visit Dubai I will be banging 5-6 chiks. So will share their numbers. I really liked this one though. Please. If you can mail it to [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thanks a ton.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!