PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14

Italy Student
03-12-09, 21:37
Yes, she's very cute, and acts very cutesie-pie also - a real GFE everytime. She found me in York as I ws playing pool. She came up and hung around next to me, staring at me with her big doey eyes and big 'do you remember me?' smile until I eventually recognised her. I took her home from Rattlesnake a couple of times about a year ago when they allowed African girls in. I posted a few naked photos of her over a year ago. Hadn't seen her around since then. Didn't recognise her at York the other night as she changed her hairstyle (plus I have a bad memory for faces ;)).

Will definitely call her again soon.Please share her number with me, will you?

Thanks

Hihi Ster
03-12-09, 22:53
Please share her number with me, will you?

ThanksMaybe an idea to first contribute a bit yourself.

Bizzie
03-13-09, 04:40
I believe I am about out of pics of her (pussy) in action.
3 or 4AM AM covert operation at Premiere, (when the lights were on), left in different rtaxis, for a secret rendezvous at the 4-points.
She was paranoid of the "shoorta" outside in the parking lot.

(and NO, I dont have her fucking phone number to give you).

Mjolnir 213
03-13-09, 08:46
Hi, I am in Dubai next week, can you give me this girls number. Please she seems hot. Once I visit Dubai I will be banging 5-6 chiks. So will share their numbers. I really liked this one though. Please. If you can mail it to [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thanks a ton.

Sorry. I don't give out numbers unless the girls say its ok to do so.
And even then, I will only share with people that have made contributions to the forum.

Plus you don't have your PM service turned on... so sort that out first and pay your membership fee.

WB

Mazmaz
03-13-09, 15:37
If you are in Moscow you will find two hot girls always working together in Centerfolds / Boarhouse / Hot Dog. They are easy to identify, both are blond and busty and one of them is a real big girl. They are not stunners in a classic way, but very positive characters and speak decent English. Names are Oxana and Svetlana and ask for $ 250/300 each depending from mood and time. I can highly recommand them. You will really enjoy yourself, if you think you are a real stallion take them together and they will kill you.

I have to say that the selection of girls in Hot Dog is much better than in the past, but that the prices have really reached NF level. To find a girl under $ 200 seems to be impossible and $ 300 is the standard price. In comparism to that I have researched that the majority of the girls in NF will go with you for € 300. Its really up to you if you like the upgraded shabby atmosphere at HotDog or the more stylish envirement at NF. A definitive advantage of NF is that a lot of girls have they own cars and you avoid the discussions with the mafia taxis outside.Hi,

I know this is an old post, but I would like to know if the lady Svetlana is from Uzbekistan?

Piper1
03-14-09, 14:45
Hi,

I know this is an old post, but I would like to know if the lady Svetlana is from Uzbekistan?That is an old report, and it's in the wrong thread. It refers to Moscow, Russia, not Moscow Hotel Dubai.

Piper1
03-14-09, 14:57
Unexpected visitor last night - the tiny 22.y.o Sade' look-alike I met a few months ago. She has a full-time regular job, but was happy to meet me for a 'gift'. She was hot, but too shy for nude pics. See Dubai thread for report.

Mjolnir 213
03-14-09, 18:54
Unexpected visitor last night - the tiny 22.y.o Sade' look-alike I met a few months ago. She has a full-time regular job, but was happy to meet me for a 'gift'. She was hot, but too shy for nude pics. See Dubai thread for report.

From the report and the photos she seems really sweet.

And you fucker!!! managed all that with a bad back?!

You are the crazy-glue that holds this board together man...

Respect.

:)

WB

Nice Guy 99
03-16-09, 14:28
Not bad to look at but [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor in the sack.

Love Tactics
03-16-09, 17:37
Not bad to look at but [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor in the sack.

erm, you might wanna blotch out the eyes etc to make her more anonymous

Nice Guy 99
03-16-09, 19:00
erm, you might wanna blotch out the eyes etc to make her more anonymous

No need with her.

N Hammer
03-17-09, 19:24
I believe I am about out of pics of her (pussy) in action.

3 or 4AM AM covert operation at Premiere, (when the lights were on), left in different rtaxis, for a secret rendezvous at the 4-points.

She was paranoid of the "shoorta" outside in the parking lot.

(and NO, I dont have her fucking phone number to give you).Bizzie,

You are a wiz with a camera. I am not a big fan of action shots, but you hit the nail on the head with these.h

N Hammer
03-17-09, 19:29
Have any fellow Mongerer's had any luck there? I had a really hot time with two Russian chicks that I picked up at the bar. My apologies for the lack of pictures, but they were quite shy. Go figure! After some heavy negotiations, the rate was 1200 per girl, which I thought was quite reasonable. The only issue we had was getting into the Address hotel, as they were hassled by security who demanded copies of their passports. Once that was sorted out, a good time was had by all until morning.

Bizzie
03-18-09, 05:26
Bizzie,

You are a wiz with a camera. I am not a big fan of action shots, but you hit the nail on the head with these.h
Hey man, I post whatever pics I have.:)

I have got a few short crappy videos but not sure where to post those or shoudl I post those.

Piper1
03-20-09, 12:33
This tiny 23 y.o Russian spinner had my head spinning last night and this morning. Only in town 4 days. Great party girl, lots of laughs, perfect English (she talks a lot!) Cute smiley face, and tightest little bod I've experienced for ages. She's a passionate little demon in bed - we shagged heartily for ages - and what a kisser! Maybe it was because of the tequila shots we had at home. ;)

Her asking price was 1,200 all night. I offered 800 for 3-4 hours, she agreed straight away, and ended up staying all night anyway. I didn't want to let her go home this afternoon. Will definitely see her again.

Hihi Ster
03-20-09, 12:47
She looks amazing Piper! Where can we meet her?

Fifty Fifty
03-20-09, 17:06
This tiny 23 y.o Russian spinner had my head spinning last night and this morning.............. Will definitely see her again.

Nice one Piper, an excellent 'late' scoop. I am amazed she was not taken earlier, or maybe she was :D
I note you dont disclose the 'club' by name, however there are plenty of clues to the whereabouts of this girls office in your script.
Definitely a stunning babe, brings back memories of my first Moldovan in DXB, so many years ago.
Thanks and I do so hope you see her again, then we will too :)

Cheers, FF

Mjolnir 213
03-20-09, 17:22
This tiny 23 y.o Russian spinner had my head spinning last night and this morning. Only in town 4 days. Great party girl, lots of laughs, perfect English (she talks a lot!) Cute smiley face, and tightest little bod I've experienced for ages. She's a passionate little demon in bed - we shagged heartily for ages - and what a kisser! Maybe it was because of the tequila shots we had at home. ;)

Her asking price was 1,200 all night. I offered 800 for 3-4 hours, she agreed straight away, and ended up staying all night anyway. I didn't want to let her go home this afternoon. Will definitely see her again.

Dude...

You are a legend!

Good score!

WB

Hihi Ster
03-20-09, 17:47
I met this very nice, 20yr old Filipina during some afternoon ski-ing in MoE, she actually was very good and when we were sitting in the gondels I commented on that, turned out she is half Filipina and half Swiss (with a Swiss passport!), and lived almost her entire life in Switzerland.

Absolutely girlfriend material, will keep her for my own for a little while, will meet up with her next week in Switzerland as well.

No nudes people, not for this one.

Hihi Ster
03-20-09, 17:48
4 more for your viewing pleasure :)

Azmodeus Fl
03-20-09, 20:53
It seems that most of the pics here are of pinay or asians. Are their women that ugly that they have to import them.

Piper1
03-20-09, 21:29
Now that I had some sleep, I remember more of last night. She has a beautiful well-trained singing voice, and was singing along to soppy romantic pop songs like a pro (professional singer that is). Silky soft hair, and so damn sweet, funny and cute. She seriously went wild in bed - no act. And not an ounce of fat - I don't usually go for very firm little bodies, but she was a hottie. She wore me out so much I had to postpone tonight's date with 40 KG soft-bodied Sade'.

Bartonsky
03-20-09, 23:04
Wow she looks sweet! Just my type. Never been out that way. Curious how you hooked up with her. What does that set you back in those parts?

Thanks

Bizzie
03-21-09, 04:15
Now that I had some sleep, I remember more of last night. She has a beautiful well-trained singing voice, and was singing along to soppy romantic pop songs like a pro (professional singer that is). Silky soft hair, and so damn sweet, funny and cute. She seriously went wild in bed - no act. And not an ounce of fat - I don't usually go for very firm little bodies, but she was a hottie. She wore me out so much I had to postpone tonight's date with 40 KG soft-bodied Sade'.
Great Stuff!
I am Jealous;)

Striker34
03-21-09, 09:34
And not an ounce of fat - I don't usually go for very firm little bodies, but she was a hottie.

For my tastes that is close to perfection!
You are indeed a lucky man Piper.

Piper1
03-21-09, 14:25
I met this very nice, 20yr old Filipina during some afternoon ski-ing in MoE ... turned out she is half Filipina and half Swiss (with a Swiss passport!), and lived almost her entire life in Switzerland. Nice find - I'm interested to know about the room also - your place or hers? What's all that writing on the bedroom wall?
_____

Here's a few more of the little Gem. I told my pal about her last night, and mentioned she had only been here 4 days. He laughed at me, saying I should know better than to believe that line. I do know better, but I offered her a few days in Bahrain with me next month, and she took out her visa to show me it expires before my Bahrain trip. Sure enough - she's only been here 4 days on a one-month visa - she's leaving in a few weeks to travel to another resort city.

She is sweet, innocent-looking and young at heart, but experienced in her work - she's travelled and worked as a WG in resorts in Egypt, FSU and Phuket Thailand, as well as Moscow.

Will try to see her again before my bachelor days are over in about a week, but I also need to invest time in Sade' and Miss Fashionista, as I want to bring one of them to Bahrain with me, and see them from time to time later. Plus, getting Miss Fashionista into bed is a challenge I want to surmount, so to speak. ;)

PS - I've had a few PMs asking for the little gem's contact number, including from trusted members. I tried calling her today to see if she was okay with me giving her number out to a friend, but no answer. Sorry!

Mjolnir 213
03-21-09, 15:34
Great posts in the photo gallery lately!

Piper's Gem looks delicious!

Here are some pics from last night and this afternoon.

A very nice time with the Uzbek girl I've mentioned recently.

You can usually find her at Rattler, but last night I found her in Dubai Mall.

WB

PS... a special Kazakh Blow Job pic for you guys included for free!

Mjolnir 213
03-21-09, 15:36
4 more for your viewing pleasure :)

She looks awesome!

Well done sir.

WB

Mjolnir 213
03-21-09, 16:07
It seems that most of the pics here are of pinay or asians. Are their women that ugly that they have to import them.

Seems like you are a moron.

WB

Hihi Ster
03-22-09, 00:50
Nice find - I'm interested to know about the room also - your place or hers? What's all that writing on the bedroom wall?Somehow a lot of my posts just dont get passed the moderation or I am doing something wrong, but I wrote a reply hours ago regarding your question. In the meanwhile I answered your PM already, so you should have sufficient explanation, but for the other readers:

It was her sisters room in Dubai, they switch during the vacations, her sister is living in Dubai while T is living in Switzerland, but in the vacations or between semesters they will simply switch, so she had the house to her self. And yes, she asked me to shoot some pictures while she was posing, she loves to do it.

What the papers on the wall say; I am sorry but I have no idea, I was a bit to pre-occupied to give it a good read ;) .

Blood Stone
03-23-09, 12:17
Hello.

First time visit to Dubai on 2-feb.

Stayed at the taj palace hotel. Although the rooms are very good the hotel is not GF at all. Had to book th eroom for 2 people which also did not suffice.

In the end had to bribe security to let me in through the back door before 12 am. So this hotel is a definate NO.

Was there for a couple of nights. First night landed at about 1 am went to the hotel and moved onto Moscow hotel. Didn't like the place much and the quality of girls on offer was avergae. Stayed there till three and ended up with no action.

Second night tried Premier. Reached early at 10 and was out with a great turkish girl alisha by 1030. 1000 for the night. Given the previous nights let down was in no mood to bargain or look around for more when I found this girl who I liked.

Overall great session. Very friendly girl. No hurry to leave, quality GFE. After three sessions at about 3 am I asked her to leave as had an early morning flight and don't like the idea of having an unknown person in the room when I'm sleeping.

I got to know about this site only after I got back and was planning my next trip to dubail. Surely will use the info provided on this site to maximise tis trip.

Would love to get numbers of WGs tried and tested by senior members.

Cheers

Piper1
03-23-09, 16:37
After scouting a few clubs last night, I called this favorite cutie and took her home. She has progressed maginficently over the four or five times she has spent nights with me - from light kissing and no BJ the first couple of visits, to slightly deeper kissing and a tentative BJ the last visit, then superstar passionate DFK and deep BJs last night and this evening. Maybe being a regular, plus the perfume I bought her from duty free upon her request helped. She didn't stop thanking me, and even called one of her friends, excitedly telling her about it.

She's very tiny, but not quite a spinner - soft smooth body, big boobs, nipples and areolas, and a plump little ass. I love watching her plump caramel ass ripple in waves as I pump her doggy style and slap her ass-cheeks. Great sessions last night and this evening.

Business is not good, and she's looking for a regular job as a salesgirl. I helped fix her CV last night. Had a small problem when we were waiting for her cab this evening and my maid unexpectedly arrived. Took a bit of manouvering, but I got her out to the cab without being seen. Whew.

Brasil Redux
04-04-09, 14:09
Hello, all!

I have been a regular reader but not a poster as I haven't been international til now. I have RTFFd and would like you all to know how much aI appreciate the information that is here.

I am now in Dubai. Staying at the Metropolitan Palace in Deira and have a couple of quetsions. First, is the Metropolitan GF friendly? Can I bring in a "guest" as it were? Second, what is the protocol in clubs? I went to Premiere last night and found a very hot Romanian. Too tired to putz aince I had just gotten in, but I wanted to see that lay of the land. May go to Moscow tonight.

But, is there a protocol? In Brasil, I can ask for what I want (BBBJ, greek, etc.) openly at Help and other locales without is being a big deal. Is it the same here or is it caveat emptor as o whether ou will get what you want?

Also, what about supplies? Where can I get condoms and lube hhere?

Thanks

Piper1
04-05-09, 21:23
Here's a few photos of one of my recent favorites. Very tiny. Cute cheeky personality, always good fun. She finally progressed to DFK and slurpy BJs last time she spent the night with me about two weeks ago. Saw her at York last night and I was nearly tempted to go with her for a couple of hours at her place, 5 minutes walk from York. I love watching her bouncy butt ripple as I pump her doggy-style while slapping her butt. A couple of weeks ago we watched our doggy action in the wall mirror. She smiled into the mirror at me and proudly said "I've got a nice ass." I replied "Yep. The best in Dubai!"

Grateful Spread
04-07-09, 10:19
Lovely pics Piper,

It's been all work and no play for . . . well for as long as I've been here. Might as well be back home (what am I saying? :O ). I've also been a little risk-averse given the comfortable attentions of a horny little African who has been there in times of need. Will probably get a chance to stretch the leash a bit fairly soon.

In the meantime, some pics from a couple of years back that I never posted: Great girl with a lovely biteable ass and stretched labia. Never saw her again. Sob

Goater
04-11-09, 21:43
Some pics from my recent fili party gift:

EasyEase
04-11-09, 21:47
Some pics from my recent fili party gift:No comment! You have my full respect Sir!

Regards,

Vandeta

Wyatt23
04-11-09, 22:42
My My Goater wow 3 in a room. Which Apartment is that? U must be on Nitro then?

Some pics from my recent fili party gift:

Wicked Roger
04-18-09, 19:43
Missy has been seeing a few of you recently, she is 23, filipina and slim (and of course shaved .."like a baby" to quote her). She is fun and sweet etc

No FRs as been busy with non P4P friends - too much group sex and other kinky things but now I will get back to odd spot of mongering as they have gone :(

Enjoy

Man Inlove
04-19-09, 12:07
Hi Roger,

Looks like ur tutoring is going on gr8, missy looks really sweet, maybe can have an intro when am there in may, lol, my first priority is offcourse is Miss Anne, looking forward to meeting you guys

Missy has been seeing a few of you recently, she is 23, filipina and slim (and of course shaved .."like a baby" to quote her). She is fun and sweet etc

No FRs as been busy with non P4P friends - too much group sex and other kinky things but now I will get back to odd spot of mongering as they have gone :(

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
04-23-09, 15:05
she is 23, filipina and slim (and of course shaved .."like a baby" to quote her). She is fun and sweet etc

Here is a picture of her "shave like a baby" pussy

She was in AD last night, was a good night and another ISG member came over, met her and then I watched her shag him as well...her first experience of that and once she got over her initial shyness she was very good and ended walking aorund my apartment naked for a long time...;):D

Man Inlove
04-23-09, 17:19
Hey WR

Good pic mate, makes my mouth to water, her pussy sure is smoopth like a baby and sure will taste as good, love to have her when am there, for ST

When is anne back, I am preparing to come over on 17th May.

She was in AD last night, was a good night and another ISG member came over, met her and then I watched her shag him as well...her first experience of that and once she got over her initial shyness she was very good and ended walking aorund my apartment naked for a long time...;):D

Sekisui
04-24-09, 18:48

She was in AD last night, was a good night and another ISG member came over, met her and then I watched her shag him as well...her first experience of that and once she got over her initial shyness she was very good and ended walking aorund my apartment naked for a long time...;):DHi WR,

I see things are rolling in AD "Holy moly"

Hope to see you soon.

Seki

Big Johnson2
04-26-09, 05:23
Hi, I know nothing about the scene in UAE. I have several questions:
1. What countries are the girls from? % from each country
2. Where do you meet the girls? Go-go clubs? discos? malls? whatever
3. How much does it cost?
4. How does compare to other places? Worth visiting or just go elsewhere?

Thanks.

Barcrawler
04-26-09, 08:13
Hi, I know nothing about the scene in UAE. I have several questions: Thanks. I am in a good mood and bored, so I posted a detailed reply in the General Info section so as not to clutter the hallowed photo thread

Bumz Rush
04-27-09, 08:24
Regular GF was unavalable due to the floods in Dubai, so getting bored, and with a V working up to a peak. Checked out Craigs list, three e mails, and within 10 mins or so had a response, and establised a take away order.

Very very nice GFE experience.

She told me she was in Retail, and she certainly should have been in customer service in a retail outlet.

Hope the pic is appreciated.

BumZ

Jimmy K II
04-27-09, 13:59
Hi, I know nothing about the scene in UAE. I have several questions:
1. What countries are the girls from? % from each country
2. Where do you meet the girls? Go-go clubs? discos? malls? whatever
3. How much does it cost?
4. How does compare to other places? Worth visiting or just go elsewhere?"

Sorry to say, but all of this information you can find in the forum.
There are even "reports of distinction" which allow you more easily to access to the info.

A little effort from your side to read the threads can certainly be asked from you...

Cheers!

Transporter4
04-30-09, 12:45
Hi guys,

Any Filipinos in Abu Dhabi for incall?

I'm new to the forum.

===============================================

Greetings,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Bizzie
05-04-09, 04:58
I can only post these right now. Other pics need to havethe face disfiguered.
PRC from Premiere.
Name? Who cares?

Ho333
05-06-09, 13:45
Just cannot get enough of this hottie. Met her again last night in the club. She sits very quietly observing the scene and never makes the first move. When she saw me, she winked me over and asked if I would take her to my place again tonight. After a few games of pool, I took her. Very GFE. Not so quiet in bed. ;) If I didn't have an early morning coming up, I'd take her again tonight.

Too bad she doesn't allow full body naked photos - her body and face are superb and these photos don't do her justice.Hi Piper,

I'm not sure, but she looks like a girl I know. Can you tell me her name (or the first few letters)? I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks!

Cokes
05-08-09, 10:24
________

As for the blonde offering her services for free, I decided to turn down her offer once I saw the big picture. :DIt's just an unflattering angle, she's a hottie.

Actually, I do like a big girl now and again (perhaps not quite that big) but not many of them in Dubai.

Wicked Roger
05-15-09, 15:27
Back to pictures

This is Jackie, newbie filipina (what else..), nice butt as well, no greek but am educating her on that slowly;)

In the absence of Fifty Fifty (aka the Barber of Dubai, the Mower of Makati, the Trimmer of Thailand, the Barber of Bangkok, the Cutter of Kazakhstan.....) I had to do the honour and then double check that no hair was left (and it tasted yummy :D)

Already seen me and another ISG guy, a few more next week and then she will loving all my friends.....

The heels some of you may recognise...she has very nice legs as well

Enjoy!

Wyatt23
05-15-09, 16:00
And the man's back with a new set of charges to make the season an explosive one. Great find WR and might I say what a great rear that it also.

" WICKEDNESS REALOADED....."

Rgds

MaX

Back to pictures

This is Jackie, newbie filipina (what else..), nice butt as well, no greek but am educating her on that slowly;)

In the absence of Fifty Fifty (aka the Barber of Dubai, the Mower of Makati, the Trimmer of Thailand, the Barber of Bangkok, the Cutter of Kazakhstan.....) I had to do the honour and then double check that no hair was left (and it tasted yummy :D)

Already seen me and another ISG guy, a few more next week and then she will loving all my friends.....

Enjoy!

Wolfie Mike
05-15-09, 17:19
Back to pictures

Enjoy!

WR has proved to be a great mate as always, so I shall be enjoying Jackie next week - and checking on WR's shaving skills :)

Thanks WR

Pete6
05-15-09, 23:54
Looks ver promising. In the absence of and.

Back to pictures

Enjoy!

Eric T
05-18-09, 10:15
Some were curious... this is fair warning :)

Eric

Eric T
05-18-09, 10:19
I was lucky with this gem...

Eric

Hunterj007
05-18-09, 18:30

EricHey Eric,

Nice pic can you share detailed report

Regards,

Hunter

Wolfie Mike
05-19-09, 10:00
great legs and nice butt

Mizak
05-20-09, 19:30
Hi eric

This is really a gem.

Would you mind to share contacts.

What will be the damage.

You can send me on my PM. Will appreciate that.

M

I was lucky with this gem.

Eric

Psy Read
05-25-09, 13:48
I was lucky with this gem.

EricThis was indeed a gem.

IAintSpecial
05-28-09, 23:11
Huge for such a slim girl. They are actually bigger than they look in the picture.

Mike De H
06-03-09, 10:41

Eric

You indeed were lucky, but I checked your trip reports and could not identify the place / organisation that you found her.

If you could be so kind as to clarify I would be greatful.

As a trip is looming, just doing my research.

Many Thanks.

Warbucks
06-04-09, 21:34
A let down on the photo side for my 1000th post but the broad was not photogenic and I don't blame her. I wonder what most mongers will say if the WG whipped out the camera.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2394

Shere321
06-06-09, 09:24
Wow thats really great.

Your 1000 and mine very 1st anyway congratsss.

Zawarya
06-07-09, 18:18
Nice work.

Zawarya
06-07-09, 18:30
Nice booty for 1000 th Post.

Nice work dude.

Snaf Fu
06-14-09, 19:01
I'm going to be in Dubai on the 23rd of July. Anyone else gonna be there. Also what seems to be the key with getting these fine classy ladies to take their pictures? I've tried with a few as I fly thru there every 3-4 months, but I haven't managed to accomplish this feat.

Blr Hot Rod
06-15-09, 14:13
Dear Pals.

I have not found time to post my report on my Dubai trip yet. But will do soon. In the meantime enjoy these pics. Picked from Grand Hy**t where I was staying during last week of May.

Cheer,

BHR

Ashahzad
06-18-09, 06:27
Dear Eric,

Can you share contact info for this lady?

Some were curious... this is fair warning :)

Eric

Blr Hot Rod
06-23-09, 12:16
I don't know why last time the pics didn't get uploaded. Anyways. Reloading it.

Cheers,

BHR

Pop John Gash
06-23-09, 19:31
Nice pics Blr Hot Rod. What a great pair of tits!

Refugee06
06-30-09, 12:51
My first post.

Hope you will enjoy.

Met her in Ratsky.

Dubai Curious
07-03-09, 00:19
My first post.

Hope you will enjoy.

Met her in Ratsky.Thats good pictures and baby is really good but little plump. Hope you had extrra surface to explore.

Sfiend
07-07-09, 10:47
Huge for such a slim girl. They are actually bigger than they look in the picture.Great in bed?

Wyatt23
07-08-09, 17:18
Check Jackie out... in her new dress...

Poonhound69
07-08-09, 22:18

Titties need exposure too you know.

Wyatt23
07-08-09, 23:06
PH,
Still learning and will work on it next time.

Titties need exposure too you know.

Poonhound69
07-08-09, 23:08
PH,
Still learning and will work on it next time.

I'll try to race you on that. :P

Cant sleep. I'm going out for recon.

Have to be @ work before 8.

Wyatt23
07-08-09, 23:48
Fair challenge and may the fastest finger win. :-)

Wyatt23
07-09-09, 00:10
an average of 275 views . Guess what she is leaving on July 20 so get her before that. Pm me if u need her number.

Rgds

Max

Sanjay Hra
07-09-09, 04:15

EricHey Eric,

This girl was very pretty... I have never found a Paki in Dxb, maybe i have never looked in the right place but this girl is really pretty looking from the looks of it.

Good going!!

Wyatt23
07-11-09, 12:00
PH:
Didnt get to see any of your pictures yet????

Poonhound69
07-11-09, 16:24
PH:
Didnt get to see any of your pictures yet????Nope, slackin. sorry.

All three of em were first timers. Will get pics on the second/third visit. I'll shoot for midweek.

I haven't gone to Jackie yet even though WR gives his two thumbs up. Dunno why. Probably the thrill of the chase, or more likely that im' going though my titty fuck finish phase and c-d works best.

Working on a proposal due tomorrow at 7am, so no playing today.

-PH

Young Dreamz
07-20-09, 22:26
Can some one please give me sexy busty petit filipina contact!

Thanx in advance.

Eaglestar
07-21-09, 16:14
Can some one please give me sexy busty petit filipina contact!

Thanx in advance.

Don't post such drivel in the photo gallery. Strange as it might seem to you the Photo Gallery is for photos.

ES

Wyatt23
07-21-09, 21:19
@PH : (Please Hurry)

Nope, slackin. sorry.

All three of em were first timers. Will get pics on the second/third visit. I'll shoot for midweek.

I haven't gone to Jackie yet even though WR gives his two thumbs up. Dunno why. Probably the thrill of the chase, or more likely that im' going though my titty fuck finish phase and c-d works best.

Working on a proposal due tomorrow at 7am, so no playing today.

-PH

Rhino64
07-22-09, 06:06

Jackie in a dress is a nice pic to behold. I have had her but I can tell you she isn't all that she is made out to be. If you are looking for a young, tight filly, she ain't it. My experience with her was that she seemed all too keen on getting me off (after I had gotten her off) and be on her way.

Big Daddy 1906
07-22-09, 08:42
Jackie in a dress is a nice pic to behold. I have had her but I can tell you she isn't all that she is made out to be. If you are looking for a young, tight filly, she ain't it. My experience with her was that she seemed all too keen on getting me off (after I had gotten her off) and be on her way.

I have to agree in part and disagree in part. I agree that she looks smoking in a short dress and she has legs to die for. However, tight she is not, especially in the midsection. Than being said, I disagree that she's keen to do the business and then get out. My time with her went longer than expected and she insisted on getting more than one pop out of me before she even thought of leaving. That being said, to each their own.

Wyatt23
07-22-09, 16:51
Exactly as Big Daddy put it . Its the vibe or rapport u build with her that shows how long she or any one else will stay with her. Just as WR had pointed out earlier small things and even respect go very long way.

I have to agree in part and disagree in part. I agree that she looks smoking in a short dress and she has legs to die for. However, tight she is not, especially in the midsection. Than being said, I disagree that she's keen to do the business and then get out. My time with her went longer than expected and she insisted on getting more than one pop out of me before she even thought of leaving. That being said, to each their own.

Wicked Roger
07-23-09, 09:35
See the FR in the Abu Dhabi section

My Sharjah freebie now departed maybe to return, wears the heels and stockings in bed all night so she can be "ready for naughty man" when he wakes :D

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-24-09, 00:28
So that we can get more pictures here and less chat and so we dont resemble other Boards.....here are a few more

This is a slim but busty 'friend' of mine, based in Manila (sorry guys) and I will be seeing her soon, and yes they are real, not silicon and lovely to play with.....;) :D

A spinner with boobs so to speak - she wants to come to the UAE what should I recommend....

Did this is discreetly in a public cafe says I make feel naughty and not shy....

I know she is not UAE based but we need more pics here and I thought what the hell, be brave (or do you still want more of Miss N)

Enjoy

1Ball
07-24-09, 00:34
I know she is not UAE based but we need more pics here and I thought what the hell, be brave (or do you still want more of Miss N)
Enjoy
You know me WR, I am greedy, so how about some more of this lovely, AND Miss N :D

Piper1
07-24-09, 00:42
Hey Steve,

that whole line from your PRC about BJ only for boyfriend is the truth.
I am a "lo wai" (foreigner) living in the home land of the PRC's and everyone I have talked indicated that they seem to reserve BJ's especially BBJ's for that "someone special". Chinese girls only do BBBJs for their boyfriends or someone special? Well I'm glad no-one told these Chinese girls.

I must be 'someone special'. :D

I've heard the same about African girls. It's late now, so I'll find a few photos to explode that myth tomorrow (just like the girls exploded me).

Wicked Roger
07-24-09, 00:49
Trying to repopulate this thread with pictures..see the FR in the Abu Dhabi section, this is another freebie who loves to thank me as I found her a nice job. Has already been approached by guys in mall so realises there maybe a need so she practices on me :D

So maybe I will call some of you and ask.....

Relatively tall for a Filipina, nice legs, nice body, and of course now had a few Greek lessons and eager to show her 'professor' how well she does each time we meet. She enjoyed the butt plug and soon she said she will walk around town with it inside :D

Maybe I should be a teacher....:D

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-24-09, 01:01
You know me WR, I am greedy, so how about some more of this lovely, AND Miss N :D
1Ball

Long time and for you my greedy friend......

Firstly my Manila friend and yes she did place the cucumber up her backside as "a show of love" and because she likes the feeling (also good practice for my return to Manila shortly :D)

Piper1
07-24-09, 01:14
and yes she did place the cucumber up her backside WR - now you know why I stuck to the pizza at your orgy and didn't touch the fresh garden salad you prepared.

Wicked Roger
07-24-09, 01:18

Nikki is now Philippine based and seeing a few ISG mongers in Manila so if you are ever there.....one recent mate who saw had to refuse the morning invite as he needed energy for work and could not afford to be late...told me she blew him "like a hurricane" :D

A few more some taken with my good mate Cons68

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-24-09, 01:24
WR - now you know why I stuck to the pizza and didn't touch the fresh garden salad you prepared at your orgy.

:D I always have alternative uses for fruit and vegetables.....another of my Manila friend and her favourite salad item

And a few of Miss N enjoying a carrot....

Enjoy

Member #2041
07-24-09, 01:57
WR - now you know why I stuck to the pizza at your orgy and didn't touch the fresh garden salad you prepared.
Not me - that's the sort of display that would make me INTO a vegetarian.

Snaf Fu
07-26-09, 14:40
wThis is Victoria. Pretty much a waste of time and money. The entire time she kept saying she wanted me to cum. At first, she said pics were ok, but then wanted more AED for pics. So I only took a few. Paid 300 AED, and I would recommend that you move on to better things. Guess the beer got to me on this one. You can find her at the York Hotel most day's and is running around 300 AED.

Piper1
08-04-09, 18:57
This babe is still dripping and walking funny as I post these photos. :)
Report in Dubai thread. More photos later.

Piper1
08-04-09, 19:12
Her BJs were more than BJs - lots of licking slurping, ball sucking, and hot wet tongue in ass - very tickly. She reached back while we were fucking doggy-style when she realized I was close to coming and squeezed my balls hard, causing an extra-powerful explosion inside her - nice effect. ;)

Rhino64
08-05-09, 10:12
Her BJs were more than BJs - lots of licking slurping, ball sucking, and hot wet tongue in ass - very tickly. She reached back while we were fucking doggy-style when she realized I was close to coming and squeezed my balls hard, causing an extra-powerful explosion inside her - nice effect. ;)

Great photos Piper. Is she at a massage parlour or one of your pick ups at a night club?

If it is an AMP, please let me know which one and how to get in touch with her.

Thanks.

Wicked Roger
08-05-09, 10:48
wThis is Victoria. .
SF

Despite the bad exprience always best to hide the face as you can see from the other pictures in this thread....protects the ladies

Thanks

PS as a the Photo Gallery best I post one of my freebie Filipinas...life is hard :)

Liberty99
08-05-09, 11:30
wThis is Victoria. Pretty much a waste of time and money. The entire time she kept saying she wanted me to cum. At first, she said pics were ok, but then wanted more AED for pics. So I only took a few. Paid 300 AED, and I would recommend that you move on to better things. Guess the beer got to me on this one. You can find her at the York Hotel most day's and is running around 300 AED.Please remove the picture with the face or hidde them this country is a islamic country!

=================================================

Greetings everyone,

The Forum already has guidelines for posting photos of women from "Islamic" countries which I believe are well thought out and which DO NOT require members to hide the faces of the girls in the photos.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=photo_gallery_questions#faq_photo_gallery_questions_08

Thanks,

Jackson

PauloThai
08-05-09, 13:55
I post one of my freebie Filipinas...life is hard :)Hi Wicked Roger,

You did not post her face, so no need to black it out.. lol.

Is this "our" Nikki or your Jacky?

Cheers !

Wicked Roger
08-10-09, 06:22
This is Lovely, and she is.

Nice rack, very GFE, good conversation and a nice person. plus good BBBJ and all the trimmings. Looks nice in heels as well, pretty face etc

A few ISG mongers will agree with that statement.

No FR as normal stuff that we mongers get up too

She is Dubai based and is around for Ramadan....

Enjoy

PT - not Jackie, is a my freebie Filipina

Rhino64
08-10-09, 08:17

Nice rack, very GFE, good conversation and a nice person. plus good BBBJ and all the trimmings. Looks nice in heels as well, pretty face etc

Enjoy

PT - not Jackie, is a my freebie FilipinaMan, how do you get these women to pose for you? You are a genius mate. Nice legs on her. Would love to meet with her when I come to Dubai next. Would really appreciate it if you could send me her name and contact number.

Many thanks.

Rhino

Mjolnir 213
08-10-09, 08:21
Man, Roger, how do you get these women to pose for you? You are a genius mate. Nice legs on her. Would love to meet with her when I come to Dubai next. Would really appreciate it if you could send me her name and contact number.

Many thanks.

J

Dude... Best stick to screen names here.

Edit your post if you still can.

WB

Piper1
08-10-09, 13:56
Dude... Best stick to screen names here.

Edit your post if you still can.

WBYeah, you don't wanna make Roger angry!

1Ball
08-10-09, 14:52
Please don't call Wicked Roger "Roger". He might be recognised.
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Mjolnir 213
08-10-09, 15:16
Please don't call Wicked Roger "Roger". He might be recognised.
Discretion is the better part of valor.

Oh come on....

He obviously didn't call him Roger which is why I asked him to edit.

Post now edited... no harm done... potential crisis averted.

Warbucks
08-10-09, 15:25

Enjoy

PT - not Jackie, is a my freebie Filipina

She has that typical Filipina pose covering her stomach I have even seen a few of them do this in the the Go-Gos when they noticed me looking.

Thanks Bruh

Bumz Rush
08-10-09, 16:25
First: is that it gives them clevage. Remember the average POI has no tits.

Second: most of the girls in DXB have at least one child, and have a residual mummy tummy.

Third: I just love them anyway.

In Paris and deeply miss my PI. Back soon. Bumz

Dubai Sleuth
08-10-09, 17:09
A sensible night with Ping Ping.

Dubai Sleuth
08-10-09, 17:30
And a couple more of Ping Ping.

Piper1
08-10-09, 19:05
Hungarian girl - she was very hungry. Not a WG, but a friend of a friend - he took the photos, she and I played. She was hot (and wet).

Rhino64
08-11-09, 05:49
Hungarian girl - she was very hungry. Not a WG, but a friend of a friend - he took the photos, she and I played. She was hot (and wet).

Great photos...great body on the woman.

To all those who I offended with my inadvertent stupidity....SORRY GUYS! I had intended to send him a PM. Too much pussy on my tired mind.

I will make it up to WR when I see him.

Wicked Roger
08-11-09, 06:37
First: is that it gives them clevage. Remember the average POI has no tits.

Second: most of the girls in DXB have at least one child, and have a residual mummy tummy.

Third: I just love them anyway.

In Paris and deeply miss my PI. Back soon. Bumz
Hi BR

Luckily Lovely has no kids and a nice rack she is just shy posing....except when I ask her :D

Mjolnir 213
08-11-09, 07:41
A sensible night with Ping Ping.

If I'm not mistaken... I was with her about a year ago.
Also found her in Sea View.

Like you mentioned in your report... was fine when we got home but the morning was a different story and she got really chatty.

Almost the same experience as yours.

Actually was a problem getting her to leave the next day.

Back then she called herself "Susan".

She did make me a pretty good breakfast though...

Sweet girl, but I got the impression that it was all a bit rehearsed if you know what I mean.

Nice pics! Brings back memories.

Wicked Roger
08-13-09, 15:07
Another Filipina of my acquaintance, and yes they are real not silicon...and yes they are lovely to play with :D

Enjoy

Mjolnir 213
08-14-09, 08:39
Another Filipina of my acquaintance, and yes they are real not silicon...and yes they are lovely to play with :D

Enjoy

She could seriously put an eye out with those!

Mizak
08-15-09, 09:39
Another Filipina of my acquaintance, and yes they are real not silicon. And yes they are lovely to play with: D

EnjoyHi WR

Wow, absolutely my type, I wish I can play with these melons.

M

Poonhound69
08-15-09, 12:45

Enjoy

Is she here, or in the Philippines?

Psy Read
08-15-09, 22:40

EnjoyNever seen fili with such nice natural tits... WOW... WR what a find.

Snaf Fu
09-03-09, 02:32
Protects the ladies.

Roger that boss. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here. Should I delete the photos and re-submit them with the faces blacked out? Still learning the game and appreciate it.

Snaf Fu

Wicked Roger
09-03-09, 14:07
Protects the ladies.

Roger that boss. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here. Should I delete the photos and re-submit them with the faces blacked out? Still learning the game and appreciate it.

Snaf Fu
I would delete the original psot - you can do this yourself but if unable to do do ask Jackson and he will normally oblige

Then repost with blacked out face

Mjolnir 213
09-04-09, 15:53
Ok.. just got a call from a lovely Kazakh friend
She is in need of financial assistance and if anyone is willing to help her out, PM me for her details.

Work is slow during Ramadan I guess. Also.. I don't want to see her because she was a very regular almost GF before and I can't risk complications.

Here are some pics.

She is half Korean as well so looks quite different from the girls you will usually find in Dubai.

Shes pretty young.. 23 I think. Fun to be with, but you need to take control in bed... unless she has learnt something new.

WB

Not sure why pics are not showing here..
I posted some a while back:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=855877&postcount=1991

EDIT:
Guys.. to make it easier for me to handle all the incoming PMS, make sure you let me know your nationality and your age and the name you will use if you contact her.

Not being racist or ageist or any other "ist", but she might call me to ask.

Story will be that we are friends and you met me in a bar a while ago.

Thanks,

WB

Kiwi 69
09-05-09, 22:08
Ok.. just got a call from a lovely Kazakh friend
She is in need of financial assistance and if anyone is willing to help her out, PM me for her details.

Work is slow during Ramadan I guess. Also.. I don't want to see her because she was a very regular almost GF before and I can't risk complications.

WBI take my hat off to you WB! You are a gentleman of some considerable willpower, to resist her in her time of need.Such beauty, and domesticated into the bargain !

Mjolnir 213
09-06-09, 16:02
I take my hat off to you WB! You are a gentleman of some considerable willpower, to resist her in her time of need.Such beauty, and domesticated into the bargain !

Well, I would see her myself but I know she has a thing for me.
She took it pretty hard when I told her I had a GF and I could not see her anymore. That was around 6 months ago and she got all teary and stuff..

Best not to see her again since she might react the same way once my Ramadan Adventures are over and I can't risk her calling me when my better half is back.

WB

Snaf Fu
09-10-09, 06:36
This is "Taki" or however you spell it. Average girl in my books. Wasnt too bad. Seemed a lot more accomidating then most in the area. She gave a great BJ and requested no protection, but I like to play it safe. Loved it hard and talked dirty. Asked 400Dhs but I talked her down to 200Dhs.

Located in the York hotel mostly. I've seen her there several times. Definetly worth the cash if your looking for a good time, and can settle for average to below average on looks.

Zando Tan
09-14-09, 14:45
Here's Deepa, write up in reports section.

Wazup
09-14-09, 22:40
Is Miss N still around? Great pics!

Thanks

See the FR in the Abu Dhabi section. One of my favourite bisexuals who this time came to the capital to meet me and a friend who leash is as tight and as short as Pipers :D

Great time, she is slim very very bisexual (and I know her friends). WB and Jsbach know her well as do a couple of others. Great fun, horny, naughty and just the type of Filipina I could easily make a girlfriend...well, she is Filipina, slim, bisexual, loves threesomes and group and is being introduced to the Greek language :D...my kind of lady.

Enjoy!

Snaf Fu - would you mind deleting and reporting the picture with her face masked/blacked as this is the norm here...thanks

Mad Hatter - this is one of the bisexuals we spoke about

Piper1
09-15-09, 15:47
Here's Deepa.Nice pics. But the night I spent with her I thought she was giving me instructions. Turns out she was just calling out her own name. :D
____

Yes WR the leash is short at the moment, especially after my "Great Escape" to Thailand, followed by Wildcat picking a fight with a Thai Showgirl who kept sling-shotting her several panties at me and inviting me to rub oil over her boobs. That's a story for another day...

Wicked Roger
09-15-09, 16:07
Is Miss N still around? Great pics!

Thanks
No Wazup, she is still back in the Philippines doing what she does best I assume, she is seeing a few ISG guys who go there though and apparently those she sees are happy. If she was back here I would hook her up with the one I saw yesterday...that would a nice hot mix...:D

As this is the photo gallery best I include one of her for old time sake being shagged by my good mate Cons68 - that was another good afternoon ;)

Piper - can imagine you trying to say no to the oil rubbing in front of Wildcat but reckon your smile and eyes gave you away as well as something esle ;)

Marad39
09-15-09, 19:49
See the FR in the Abu Dhabi section. One of my favourite bisexuals who this time came to the capital to meet me and a friend who leash is as tight and as short as Pipers :D

Great time, she is slim very very bisexual (and I know her friends). WB and Jsbach know her well as do a couple of others. Great fun, horny, naughty and just the type of Filipina I could easily make a girlfriend...well, she is Filipina, slim, bisexual, loves threesomes and group and is being introduced to the Greek language :D...my kind of lady

Enjoy!Hi WR,

Enjoy I did looking at the photos over and over again and geting a hard on instantly. May be I would request for a threesome when I visit Adh again.. You are making other mongers very jealous you know?

Take care mate..

Carlos Primeros
09-15-09, 21:25
Hi Brothers,

I arrived yesterday from London. Usually I take Emirates business or first depending if I fly out of Manschester or London.

Anyhow, I flew out of London an I got a real good deal on Royal Brunei for 1100 pounds business return. Emirates want twise that money.

My usual hotel Park Hyatt also gives 50 % discount if you book directly - 500 DHS/night for max 7 days.

Yesterday evening I arrived at 19.00 and it took only 10 minutes to get my suitcase and to go through immigration. A new record.

I went to the hotel and had something to eat at around 8.30, after that I went to the bar to smoke a cigar and have a glass of wine. Here is the new gimmick: You must smoke the cigar (a DonThomaso) outside, but you can not take your glas outside during Ramadan. I told them to f.... themselves and went to bed.

Today I was playing a round of golf at the Montgomerie Golf Club -

Wicked Roger
09-16-09, 09:52
[QUOTE=Marad39]

IF you can convince her to get out of my bed!

She is well satisfied from last night and sleeping like a baby now.

WB
Only because her favourite monger is overseas :D.....she prefers the seriously maturer types WB :D

Have fun and say hi, let me know about our discussion if possible

Mjolnir 213
09-16-09, 10:29
[quote=wiseblood 213]
only because her favourite monger is overseas :d.....she prefers the seriously maturer types wb :d

have fun and say hi, let me know about our discussion if possible

haha... that's not what she tells me... especially when shes happily riding her way to her 5th or 6th deeply satisfying orgasm.

next time you see her and she accidentally calls out my name instead of yours... you will know why!

don't worry.. i will put in a good word for you.
she understands that what you lack in stamina and raw sexual prowess, you more than make up for with your kinky side.

anyway... will probably be seeing more of her the next few days. shes already booked herself into hotel wb for eid so that takes care of my holiday plans.

i will be sure she gets the usual excellent 5 star service with a smile.
only problem is.. she wants me all to herself, so the possibility of fitting in some group fun with her tasty little friends will be difficult to manage.

she said she wants to "[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)" me for 4 days. :d
i can't think of anything i would rather be doing than being raped continuously over a long weekend by a sexy little nymphette like her.

about the other thing. will know what can be done by tomorrow.

wb

Zando Tan
09-17-09, 09:59
Nice pics. But the night I spent with her I thought she was giving me instructions. Turns out she was just calling out her own name. :D
____

ROFL! I'm going to have to use that one at a future date.

Yibkeith
09-20-09, 21:23
Left girl, poor, whining, complaining service. Right girl, great service.

French Canadia
09-21-09, 07:03

Yibkeith
It is not an obligation but most pics posted here in Photo Gallery in the Dubai thread, the members block out in some shape or form the girls face. If not there is always the possibilty that this might put them in hot water either here in Dubai ( LE might be lurking in here) or at home in their country. Please make the correction.

Take Care
FC

Transporter4
09-22-09, 09:22
Left girl, poor, whining, complaining service. Right girl, great service.Right One definitly a need to be scored.

Transporter4
09-22-09, 09:26
Left girl, poor, whining, complaining service. Right girl, great service.Hi,

Hey apprreciate info of the right one.

Mjolnir 213
09-22-09, 21:36
Hi,

Hey apprreciate info of the right one.

More info?

Man.. do your homework and read.
He even reported on this and said where he picked em up from.

All you need to do is GO there yourself and look for her... and if you cant find her... many more just like her in the same place.

Don't be lazy. Get yourself out there.. chicken.

WB

Out of sheer boredom I discovered that ALL your posts so far have been requests for contacts... not even ONE good report.

Shame on you Transporter4... SHAME!

:o

WB

Mjolnir 213
09-22-09, 21:38

Nice.. but hide the faces dude.

For example...

Spanish Main
09-22-09, 22:07
Nice.. but hide the faces dude.

For example...

Of course, none of her friends will recognise the tattoos!!

Mjolnir 213
09-22-09, 22:12
Of course, none of her friends will recognise the tattoos!!

Course not... I artistically disguised them.

I ought to be more worried about someone recognizing my sheets or headboard.

WB

ChimeraAlpha
09-27-09, 10:10

WB

WB

That one is really classic - Travails of a "domesticated" monger LOL!

Take Care!

Sylvan

Mjolnir 213
09-27-09, 10:32
WB

That one is really classic - Travails of a "domesticated" monger LOL!

Take Care!

Sylvan

Haha!

Tell me about it! Amongst other things, I also cook, clean the place myself, do my own laundry and am constantly told I am good in bed.
Need to pick out curtains and furniture... I'm good at that stuff too.

It scares a lot of women and makes some of them question my heterosexuality at times... and then I bang them silly to reassure them.

Heck.. if I were a 22 year old super-hot filipina girl, I would just marry myself!

I think I and me would get along great with so much in common.

WB

(I'd probably still screw around on myself though...)

GroinStrain
09-29-09, 19:10
Course not... I artistically disguised them.

WB
So why did you install a garden fence in your bedroom?!

Mjolnir 213
09-30-09, 08:58
To keep the varmints out of course.

Also useful for tying people up.

WB

Johnjohn Bob
09-30-09, 20:12
Her visa is expiring on Oct 26 so for those of you who know how to get in touch with her or know how to get the number, keep in mind you got only 4 weeks left.

For those of you that don't, sorry, cannot help you. It is not up to me. Membership in Abu Dhabi Pinay Fun Club has its privileges but also obligations.

Ingat,

JJB

Barri
10-01-09, 20:14
Far too often I get disappointed by the sagginess of a promising black rack, but these tits were a nice surprise, even more so with the nice tribal decoration. To be found at Jockey's.

Radical Guy
10-01-09, 22:37
If you take the lady to the grocery store, will her price show up at the cash register? LOL

Far too often I get disappointed by the sagginess of a promising black rack, but these tits were a nice surprise, even more so with the nice tribal decoration. To be found at Jockey's.

Wicked Roger
10-02-09, 05:35
Her visa is expiring on Oct 26 so for those of you who know how to get in touch with her or know how to get the number, keep in mind you got only 4 weeks left.

For those of you that don't, sorry, cannot help you. It is not up to me. Membership in Abu Dhabi Pinay Fun Club has its privileges but also obligations.

Ingat,

JJB
Nice photos JJB

She is generally shy for photos so she must have had a nice time and likes you to pose, and she has a nice figiure. I suspect she will be back but only after the madatory month away from the UAE

As this is the Photo Gallery, will post another - if this is a repeat apologies - but she look great in FM heels and a very short mini skirt

Rhino64
10-02-09, 05:52

Ingat,

JJB

All the pics of Lovely has her covering her tummy. Is that because of her C-section???

Transporter4
10-03-09, 10:08
Well well, to my surprise the massage after the signal of spinneys in jumeriah with those seperate colored light rooms mega size offers more than just HJ or BJ got lucky.

Johnjohn Bob
10-03-09, 15:10
All the pics of Lovely has her covering her tummy. Is that because of her C-section???No, she did not have a C-section.

I guess she is just self-conscious and told me that she wants to lose some weight but frankly she does not need to.

She has a perfect figure.

JJB

Rhino64
10-06-09, 10:36
No, she did not have a C-section.

I guess she is just self-conscious and told me that she wants to lose some weight but frankly she does not need to.

She has a perfect figure.

JJB

Hey JJB, I am no gyno, but the scars of her C-section can be seen in the photo where she is lying in bed with her arm over her tummy.

Johnjohn Bob
10-06-09, 19:08
Hey JJB, I am no gyno, but the scars of her C-section can be seen in the photo where she is lying in bed with her arm over her tummy.Yes, you are definitely not and you really have no clue what you are looking at

I have had a pleasure of her company 3 times in the past three weeks so when I say she has no scars on her tummy and has a perfect body I do know what I am talking about. That's it, let's not continue it in this forum.

Goater
10-07-09, 18:25
Yes, you are definitely not and you really have no clue what you are looking at

I have had a pleasure of her company 3 times in the past three weeks so when I say she has no scars on her tummy and has a perfect body I do know what I am talking about. That's it, let's not continue it in this forum.

I have also had the pleasure of her company and she definately does not have a C section!

She is great, great attitude and loves her time with you...

Wicked Roger
10-10-09, 17:10
See the FR in the Abu Dhabi section. All lovely girls under 22, very pretty and presentable, great eye candy when you take them to dinner also (if you decide to splash out that is).

Nice girls, see the link below. Both Big Daddy and Johnjohn Bob will testify to that ;)

And they play with toys, I gave Vanessa a spare vibrator and now am her fuck buddy for life :D ..well I would when the batteries run out (which will be often given her comments)..and the sisters loved all the FM heels and lingerie at my place - well you have to accessorise when you monger :D

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=939760&postcount=1693

Enjoy!

Wicked Roger
10-10-09, 17:12
A few more. And yes they are sisters....

Member #4491
10-11-09, 00:15
Way to go WR!!! :-D

Yummi sisters licking each other wet.

/B

ChimeraAlpha
10-11-09, 14:05
Nice photos JJB

She is generally shy for photos so she must have had a nice time and likes you to pose, and she has a nice figiure. I suspect she will be back but only after the madatory month away from the UAE

As this is the Photo Gallery, will post another - if this is a repeat apologies - but she look great in FM heels and a very short mini skirt

Hello guys!

As far as I concerned she is the best I have encountered through WR.

Thanks WR

Best Regards & take Care

Sylvan

Montrealler
10-11-09, 20:39
My first post on ISG even though I sometimes used to lurk on the forum before leaving Dxb some years back. Got back into Dubai a month ago and trying to settle down & fit back in; thought it would be easier considering I lived in the city in the late 90s for a couple of years.

Have been out and about with some old friends a few times (legit venues) especially after Eid and cannot believe how much the place has changed. Gone is my favourite haunt (AKA Cyclone) even though I took a drive in front of it just for the sake of remembering old times. Last week I hit the flip side of town passed by Regal which was way too crowded for my liking so decided to move on to Kubu (old Intercon) Crowded as well but lots of talent around and settled down at the bar for a drink. Soon made eye contact with a tall blond lady that was very nicely dressed in a small black dress which I'm going to call LB. Moved on closer & soon realised that she was a bit on the mature side but was pleasantly surprised that conversation flawed easily & soon had a deal on my hand, Dhs 1000 LT. Downed the drink & hoped into (separate) taxis. Back home very relaxed attitude, LB being from Ukraine and speaking fluent English helped, the drinks flowed for about an hour with loads DFK and fondling. Then she moved onto a great CBJ and the technique was almost perfect which made me blow my load. Quick wash & moved onto the bedroom. As I mentioned LB is an older lady but still looks great and very experienced and relaxed. Soon she had me turned on again and this is where the real fun started for me. Multiple positions (69, Mish, Doggy, & finished in reverse Cowgirl) at which point I crashed & next thing I know it was 7am & here moving around the house woke me up. She wanted to make a move so called a taxi, gave her the cash + some taxi money & off she went. (By the way I was really astonished that she did ask for the cash as soon as we got home) A repeat for sure specially if you can't be bothered with the hassle of language barrier & attitude.

Wished to thank all of you for making this section so much fun and interesting; will try and contribute as much as possible. My 1st to non nude photos of LB herebelow.

Keep cool.

MTL

Bizzie
10-12-09, 02:07
a few more. and yes they are sisters....
you wicked, wicked man, you!
you are going to hell for promoting [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128).

Johnjohn Bob
10-12-09, 21:53
The now infamous the Pussy-Licking-Sisters Team

Wicked Roger
10-16-09, 04:49
Vanessa and Chevvy came down for the night and had some fun. Here is the proof.

Slowly working on the Greek language lessons :)

But Vanessa does love her toys ;)

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
10-16-09, 04:50
And they do like to lick each other....which is nice to watch and encourage :D

Excess
10-16-09, 10:42
And they do like to lick each other....which is nice to watch and encourage :D

Naughty boy, Wicked Roger proving the old adage that Families that dine together build deeper bonds. Nice to see that in this fast paced age there are still gentlemen like our Roger very willing to help to build family values and relations. Well done you.

Cunt Slicker
10-18-09, 17:46
Dear Mongers,

Went to the infamous AMP at Al Quoz (thanks to detailed directions sent by fellow punters and especially Candyman – this report is dedicated to you). There is lot of road work – so the directions are a bit confusing or rather they keep changing. But there are significant landmarks which makes the search easy.

Went for a mid afternoon visit – the girls were all fresh. Choose on from the line up – Thain Thain (that's the phonetic for her name). Good and slim and the service was really good. Went for DFK and BBBJ – which evolved into a CIM. No anal as apparently she was still a virgin in that orifice. Somehow felt the place was a bit overpriced for the services and they keep pestering for more money – which at times becomes very distracting. The massage was just about okay – nothing great to write home about. (Photo attached)

Immediately after this went to another AMP – in the Jumeriah side. Took Shi-Shi from the line up and she was really a handful – ready to tease and play. Nice proportions and a very soft and tasty butt. She was really willing to play around and did a slow strip tease and lots of DFK. Allowed a very tasty DATY and proceeded for a prolonged BBJ, this was quite artfully done. She wanted to please – and never once mention the money – not even the house money. And she was a lot cheaper than the place at Al Quoz. Allowed two shots and one was a CIM. (Photo attached)

Happy Hunting

CS

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Nick9525
10-22-09, 20:14
Hi,

AMP at Al Quoz? Where is the location.

Awaiting guidance from fellow mongers

iivan

Poonhound69
10-23-09, 04:25
I paid 100 house and 200+100 tip for 2 shots incl anal & CIM at al-quoz.
How much did you pay?

and never once mention the money – not even the house money. And she was a lot cheaper than the place at Al Quoz. Allowed two shots and one was a CIM. (Photo attached)

Cunt Slicker
10-23-09, 10:06
The Al quoz was the same i.e. AED 400 gross for 2 shots and No Anal. There was real hankering all the while. I thought it would like buying in a fish market.

The other one in Jumeriah was AED 250 gross and again two shots and lots more easy on the mind.

Like De Bono said one should exercise and rest both brains - Top and Bottom. (Or was it Left and Right!).

Happy Hunting

CS

I paid 100 house and 200+100 tip for 2 shots incl anal & CIM at al-quoz.
How much did you pay?

Steamer33
10-23-09, 13:36
Allowed two shots and one was a CIM. (Photo attached)

Not wishing to criticise, but it's not a good idea to show the girls' faces in pictures. The usual form in the UAE threads is to to blur/cover-up the faces for the girls' own safety.

As this is a photo thread I'll add some of a former fave PRC freebie stunner. Back in China these days. But you can see why I miss her!

Be careful out there
Steamer33

Cunt Slicker
10-23-09, 16:21
Dear Steamer,

Your point is taken. I did black out the eyes but like you say - it is better to remove all distinguishing features.

Will do a better job of photoshopping next time.

Thanks for the inputs and Happy hunting

CS

Not wishing to criticise, but it's not a good idea to show the girls' faces in pictures. The usual form in the UAE threads is to to blur/cover-up the faces for the girls' own safety.

Be careful out there
Steamer33

DeepCover
10-24-09, 21:11
Hey Piper,

Hope you had a nice session with her. A small piece of hint, when I was there in Dubai I met her in York Hotel and the same I took her for just 400dhs after negotiating, watch out. Hope you dnt invest much on her. Instead you go to HRC which is just exactly opposite to Burjuman mall, U will get a nice piece of meat there.

There is one more near to Bur Dubai bus stand, the SPorts bar, there is an ethiopian there, just try with her. U will have an awesome time trust me.

Cheers!Was you 400 for short time? I recently had a go at her but she insisted on 1000 dirhams for the whole night.

Donvasardi
10-25-09, 01:14
Nice gallery. newbie here on the way to Dubai. I would appreciate it if anyone could please PM me some numbers of some really nice ladies.

Thanks.

Donny.

Wicked Roger
10-26-09, 19:33
Donvasardi this is the Photo Gallery...please rememeber in future...

Now Jsbach gave me a nice treat for my birthday - and himself :D

Four (4) lovely cute under 22 years old bisexual Filipinas - Vanessa, mandy/Chevvy (the sisters) and Chona (newbie 1 week in UAE) in a hotel suite (Sheraton Creek so GFE)

Nice food, nice wine and superb pussy for hours....most photos cannot be uploaded but here are a few that can so you get a taste of what was around 6 hours of fun (and that was a ST gents not a LT like some of the other flavours we try)

Thanks Jsbach (and the girls - one even accompanied me to AD after but was tired...I wonder why) :D

Wicked Roger
10-26-09, 19:45
And I brought some toys for them, and Vanessa brought her rabbit vibrator (the one I so kindly gave her as I did have a spare one)

Lots of fun and one I will likely do again soon if we have the energy :D

Enjoy!

Member #4491
10-27-09, 01:02
Lovely WR! :-D Just lovely! Why don't I have friends like that?

Congratulations, both to the new year and the treat you received.

All the best from Barba

ChimeraAlpha
10-27-09, 06:17
And I brought some toys for them, and Vanessa brought her rabbit vibrator (the one I so kindly gave her as I did have a spare one)

Lots of fun and one I will likely do again soon if we have the energy :D

Enjoy!

WR,

Nice photos and I have to visit UAE soon !

Are you really an "invalid" as you were pretending to be on the phone other day? LOL.

I am sure with this kind of attention you would be up (pun intended) and about in not time at all.

I might pop in to Dubai after Oman. Will come down and see you.

All the Best Mate,

Take Care

Sylvan

Wicked Roger
10-27-09, 13:24
Well I do need to relax and rest as I have been sick...so Mandy came and saw me and was my private nurse :D And we managed to start some Greek education.......slow but sure is my motto (well one of them :))

And for those who ask about the shoes - a picture...5 inch FM heels and so good on a 19 year old Filipina in white stocking...well we mongers must accessorise ;)

Asian Flava
10-27-09, 15:32
Well I do need to relax and rest as I have been sick. So Mandy came and saw me and was my private nurse. And we managed to start some Greek education. Slow but sure is my motto (well one of them.)

And for those who ask about the shoes. A picture.5 inch FM heels and so good on a 19 year old Filipina in white stocking. Well we mongers must accessorise.You dirty rotten bastard. Lucky. But filthy!

Enjoy. Remember to renew that Fili prescription with your doctor. Wouldn't want it to run out. Enjoy it while you can!

Barek
10-27-09, 18:14
Great pictures WR.
I am too jealous of you!
Cheers
Braek

Warbucks
10-27-09, 23:17
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=946758&postcount=7459

Squonk64
10-28-09, 05:30
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=946758&postcount=7459

You know, if you REALLY wanted to be the king of Dubai, you'd throw in a carton of Newports, a "Costco Sized" 36-pack of condoms, and enough drugs to keep the girl "of the streets" for at least the next day.

Just my opinion.

Warbucks
10-28-09, 07:06
You know, if you REALLY wanted to be the king of Dubai, you'd throw in a carton of Newports, a "Costco Sized" 36-pack of condoms, and enough drugs to keep the girl "of the streets" for at least the next day.

Just my opinion.

I am not saying I am the King of Dubai I am saying money or the Arab Emirates Dirham is. I would never be so arrogant especially looking at all the money floating around that place.

PS: If she was on drugs I didn’t notice and I check the women over I (fuck) pick up meticulously. Didn’t see any track marks (needle marks) on her arms (and she didn’t appear overly energetic, tired or out of her mind the least bit :D

Transporter4
10-29-09, 09:03
Yup AED200 for Passon Massage and a shot AED100 for the house, hey whats the location of Jumerah AMP

The Al quoz was the same i.e. AED 400 gross for 2 shots and No Anal. There was real hankering all the while. I thought it would like buying in a fish market.

The other one in Jumeriah was AED 250 gross and again two shots and lots more easy on the mind.

Like De Bono said one should exercise and rest both brains - Top and Bottom. (Or was it Left and Right!).

Happy Hunting

CS

Hihi Ster
11-01-09, 00:37
I thought it was time for me to contribute to this wonderful forum, so here goes.

She is from the Philippines, 27, still a very nice body (I specially dig her ass) and she is amazingly tight. According to her she only had one sexpartner before me, I tend to believe that. She is not a pro, just a normal secretary in Dubai, thus I do not have a contact number for you guys.

Before I get 20 pm's warning me about the consequences of unprotected sex, we started seeing each other on a regular basis right after both our residence visa's were issued, and seeing that my dick didn't turn purple in all this time I figured I'm good. Thank you for the concern.

Funfor Females
11-02-09, 18:08
[Link to Photo Website deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website that requires the visitor to join or otherwise register a membership to actually view the photos. Therefor the link was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Wicked Roger
11-06-09, 20:40
FR in the Abu Dhabi thread. WM was visiting the capital and we have known each other for a long long time. Excellent monger loves his threesomes and moresomes :)

First night was Vanessa and Ayah, second was the sisters.

These pictures are the first night only but shows the ladies thoroughly enjoying the accessories I lent to WM including the vibrating strap on, the PVC (all which looked so good on Ayah), butt plugs and other inertesting items.

Others he will post when he has the chance given his 'restrictions'

Had so much fun they forgot to use the anal beads :D

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
11-06-09, 20:44
More of the same, they enjoyed the strap on and watching was fun as well. PVC clothes pictures are all of Ayah who takes to red PVC (especially) and FM heels remarkably well.

Well I do my best to help them understand the benefits of accessorising when meeting dirty old men like WM and me :D

More will come when WM gets an opportunity

Enjoy

Combo
11-06-09, 22:31
Ahhh, Hopefully a preview of my Dubai trip.

See you soon WR.

Poonhound69
11-07-09, 10:44
Did C cut her hair short? I assume thats her in the sheer striped black dress in pics 12/13 etc .... unless thats still V on the first night

More of the same, they enjoyed the strap on and watching was fun as well. PVC clothes pictures are all of Ayah who takes to red PVC (especially) and FM heels remarkably well.

Well I do my best to help them understand the benefits of accessorising when meeting dirty old men like WM and me :D

More will come when WM gets an opportunity

Enjoy

Mizak
11-08-09, 10:07
Hi W. R.,

Awesome boobs, who is she?

M

Enjoy

Wolfie Mike
11-09-09, 22:11
Here are some of the many pics from my recent fun with Vanessa and Ayah. Again, many thanks to WR!!

Enjoy them.

WM

Wolfie Mike
11-09-09, 22:13
More of V and A

WM

Wolfie Mike
11-09-09, 22:16
The quality of these photos was not as good as I would like - but you can imagine why !!

Enjoy

WM

Scotch Git
11-10-09, 01:53
Any reason why you have blacked out not only the girls' faces, but things like a section of one shoulder, and a wrist?

Heck, why block out their faces, unless they are real tire biters?

I like to look at a pretty face, as well as the nasty bits.

Kool Leo69
11-10-09, 05:39
More of V and A

WMGreat Photos. WM and WR keep it going.

Cheers

French Canadia
11-10-09, 07:48
Any reason why you have blacked out not only the girls' faces, but things like a section of one shoulder, and a wrist?

Heck, why block out their faces, unless they are real tire biters?

I like to look at a pretty face, as well as the nasty bits.

Scotch Git

That is done to protect their identity, for their face or unique tattoos they might have. You never how is looking into this forum including the LE and since their have your picture on the visa to be here in the UAE and with today's software like face recognition this could put them in trouble with LE. That why it is recommended to block their facial features.

Take Care
FC

Poonhound69
11-10-09, 16:14
answered my own q. thats v first night

Did C cut her hair short? I assume thats her in the sheer striped black dress in pics 12/13 etc .... unless thats still V on the first night

Indulge075
11-10-09, 20:56
Hi,

I will be in Dubai for the week and was wondering if anyone could PM me some numbers. Good sorts. Would love to try Arabs if anyone has any contacts.

Thanks

===============================================

Hi Indulge075,

With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?

Anyway, moving one report is a 4 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post this in one of the discussion threads.

In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not travel questions, travel advice, etc.

On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You!

Jackson

Nice Guy 99
11-13-09, 10:31
Report in the Dubai thread.

Oil Rich
11-13-09, 12:38
Report in the Dubai thread.Mate please cover up her face etc. So as to protect her from LE. Airport face recognition technology etc

Nice report

Take care

OR

Nice Guy 99
11-14-09, 03:37
Mate please cover up her face etc. So as to protect her from LE. Airport face recognition technology etc

Nice report

Take care

OR

Rich, the photo you refer to is posted within the site photo guidelines. Masking is an individual decision and in this case, with this photo, I believe there is no danger. I respect your opinion and acknowledge your right to mask as much as you like.

Since this is the photo thread and each post is supposed to contain a photo I have attached one from a UAE visit earlier this year.

Oil Rich
11-15-09, 05:52
Rich, the photo you refer to is posted within the site photo guidelines. Masking is an individual decision and in this case, with this photo, I believe there is no danger. I respect your opinion and acknowledge your right to mask as much as you like.

Since this is the photo thread and each post is supposed to contain a photo I have attached one from a UAE visit earlier this year.I know you are within ISG guidelines. But here in the UAE we normally mask out faces, any tattoo marks etc.

Just so the identity of the girl is not revealed to LE (legal Entities)

You never know LE might be viewing the site; and probably are. More so please have a look at other photos in the UAE gallery and you will notice most others have even blanked out any rings WG’s might wear; tattoos etc.

Anyway up to you.

Nice Guy 99
11-16-09, 00:51
... here in the UAE we normally mask out faces, any tattoo marks etc.

... please have a look at other photos in the UAE gallery ...

Anyway up to you.

Heheh, thank you for your advice. I have been in the UAE and on this site for many years now. I wholeheartedly agree with your last line.

Since this is the photo thread I've attached a pic from the UAE.

Kool Leo69
11-17-09, 12:51
Some memoirs from last night. 4 guys + 4 babes + alcohol + music + great sex = ORGY.

Cheers,

KL69

Ruffeek
11-30-09, 11:17
This was some time ago. Long enough that I have not seen the girl recently; yet, recent enough that the memory still makes me and mine twitch. FR in Dubai Reports section maybe later today.

Waking-up-from-a-long-slumber,

R

Ruffeek
11-30-09, 12:29
This one was a GREAT dancer and a really great lay.

Not the best-looking, but good enough.

FR will follow later, once I get in the mood to write it up.

R

PS: The Arabic language does NOT have a "P" sound.

Ruffeek
11-30-09, 12:44
My second time with this lady. It's getting better with her. Worth doing a few more times.

R

Ruffeek
11-30-09, 17:00
This was a nice, warm dish; quite perfect for the early supper I had of her...

I really LOVED the way she did her cute hair thing... a sort of flick.

Regards to all.

R

Sage advice: Work hard, play hard, stay hard

Aesir Man
12-07-09, 08:47
Been lurking here for awhile. Finally decided to post after a great Eid on the beach.

Met her in Radisson SAS few weeks ago. 22 yo from Ukraine. After a great night at my place suggested we go camping together. My favorite pastime (or second favorite.

Great kisser, excellent BBBJ and CIM, really tight in all the right places.

Ray01
12-10-09, 08:28
To all the Bro's,

I have been a avid follower of this site and the photos are great. I've noted that most of the photos are of WG from foreign countires. I understand that are alot of women from India and locals that are into this as well on the quiet but sadly there are no photos of them here. If any one is willing it will be great.

Just my humble request.

Nice Guy 99
12-15-09, 13:39
See FR in Abu Dhabi thread.

Cunt Slicker
12-19-09, 20:50
The report is in Dubai thread with same title. Sorry the photoes are not better.

Happy hunting

CS

Admin
12-29-09, 22:06
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery.

If you want to post photos, please do so here.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

If you want to respond to something posted in the Photo Gallery that is not directly related to a specific photo, then please post your response in one of the General Discussion threads and then post a link to your response here in the Photo Gallery.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dj Mike
01-16-10, 15:27
The quality of these photos was not as good as I would like - but you can imagine why !!

Enjoy

WMDo you still have her number? Looking interesting.

ChimeraAlpha
01-25-10, 11:02
Hello Guys!

Was in UK recently. Despite the cold there were plenty of opportunities to warm up.

Happened to see a hoarding displyed very prominently near the Tower Hill area Central London. People who knows London would certainly remember this area as a business district and away from the "known p4p areas" in London. Hence, this hoarding/adverisement was a surprise.

Latter on some work-mates in London confirmed that the "corporate p4p clubs" are becoming very much a fashion.

Will we see this ever happening in the "metropolitan city" of Dubai

Not likely even during the lifetime of our children

Best Regards

Sylavan

Jimmy K II
01-28-10, 13:52
Hello Guys!

Was in UK recently. Despite the cold there were plenty of opportunities to warm up.

Happened to see a hoarding displyed very prominently near the Tower Hill area Central London. People who knows London would certainly remember this area as a business district and away from the "known p4p areas" in London. Hence, this hoarding/adverisement was a surprise.

Latter on some work-mates in London confirmed that the "corporate p4p clubs" are becoming very much a fashion.

Best Regards

Sylavan

You should not forget, that Dubai and the UAE are still muslim countries with muslim habits and the islam as first religion.
The UAE, especially Dubai and Abu Dhabi are certainly not so restrictive than other muslim countries, but they are muslim.
This has to be respected by visitors and guest and i think, most of us mongerers are visitors and guests.

This is why i'm sure, that such a gentlemen's club will never be opened officially in the UAE.

Cheers
Jimmy

Ruffeek
02-02-10, 18:33
Met her on Friday afternoon at 3pm... left the bar with her at 4pm... the planned "ST" ended at 1pm on Saturday afternoon (it was an SLT -- super-long time!)... only later did it hit me that I spent 22 hours with a WG without getting bored at all! Very unusual experience for me. Of course, I compensated her for the ST as well as the LT... posting more pics in a little while. And the weekend's FR too.

Ruffeek
02-02-10, 19:34
(Camera date/time is wrong... it was her BenQ set to Malaysian time)

Had an excellent time with this girl... full (and probably VERY detailed report) will be in the Reports section once I'm done posting the pics.

Ruffeek
02-02-10, 19:44
She also enjoyed looking at her own earlier pictures on my Berry. And then getting more photos taken with her own camera...

Ruffeek
02-02-10, 19:51
From the first evening...

Nice Guy 99
02-03-10, 14:44
see FR in the Abu Dhabi thread.

Laker
02-06-10, 11:33
Was in Dubai a couple of weeks ago and headed out to Karama (Ratskys). Excellent spot if you are into Fili gals. Picked up two beauts, both in early twenties. Each wanted $100 for about 2 hrs. Hopped into a cab found a hotel, checked in for another $200 and went upstairs. Hotel desk requires ID copies for each girl? Not sure why.

After a nice shower we headed to the bedroom, one girl was so tight when I pulled out there was blood all over the pillow. Told her to clean up and get back for round two. Finished with mish and K9 all while the second girl was making out with her friend.

Appearence 8, performance 8.

Question!

Where is the best spot to find some native Arab or Indian girls?

Bizzie
02-07-10, 06:28
After a nice shower we headed to the bedroom, one girl was so tight when I pulled out there was blood all over the pillow.
Pssss. Hey Laker, It may not be her cherry. May be just the monthly bill.;)

Laker
02-07-10, 15:59
Pssss. Hey Laker, It may not be her cherry. May be just the monthly bill.;)LOL..I thought so too (she denied it though) and I got somewhat pissed, but after she cleaned up and got back she was as good as new! She is the one on the left btw.

Johnjohn Bob
02-10-10, 17:42
One girl was so tight when I pulled out there was blood all over the pillow.This has nothing to do with how tight she was or how big you think you are.

Full-tome WGs all take birth-control pills in large doses of the kind that delay their periods. They cannot afford a week or so with no income as most have high debts or high expectations from their families back home.

However, after a few months, the pills no longer work and you get the experience you had. They know very well that it will happen (the one before and the one after got the same experience) but again most of them have no choice and must continue working. So don't freak out and just be careful. An occupational hazard, that's all.

Don't assume. Ask. You may learn something new.

JJB

11Bravo
02-11-10, 04:37
Full-tome WGs all take birth-control pills in large doses of the kind that delay their periods. All the PRC's I knew simply took a monthly holiday. The -stanis would use a plug, wadded gauze, to allow business to continue. My experience, anyway.

Zimbo66
02-12-10, 16:29
Most Pills are the 21day variety with a 7 day break to allow for a pseudo period so that the girl still feels like a women. If a girl starts a new pack after the 21 day cycle, she will NOT have this pseudo period and she can continue indefinitely. It may not be healthy in the long term, both physically and mentally. If she forgets just 1 pill, she could start bleeding. A lot of WGs in UAE, especially Ethiopians have no idea how to use the pill. Its a language and education thing. Some girls will pop a pill if they had an accident, ie. broken condom. Sorry, it wont work unless they follow a strict regime.

This has nothing to do with how tight she was or how big you think you are.

Full-tome WGs all take birth-control pills in large doses of the kind that delay their periods. They cannot afford a week or so with no income as most have high debts or high expectations from their families back home.

However, after a few months, the pills no longer work and you get the experience you had. They know very well that it will happen (the one before and the one after got the same experience) but again most of them have no choice and must continue working. So don't freak out and just be careful. An occupational hazard, that's all.

Don't assume. Ask. You may learn something new.

JJB

Disappointed
02-14-10, 12:51
Hello Guys!

Best Regards

SylavanSylvan,

Is Oops. A confirmed P4P hangout?

I thought it was just a strip bar.

Bnlee2
02-15-10, 03:02
Was in Dubai a couple of weeks ago and headed out to Karama (Ratskys). Excellent spot if you are into Fili gals. Picked up two beauts, both in early twenties. Each wanted $100 for about 2 hrs. Hopped into a cab found a hotel, checked in for another $200 and went upstairs. Hotel desk requires ID copies for each girl? Not sure why.Hotel requires copies of WG identification so that if the maid find your lifeless bodies that would know who to look for and where to start. This is for your protection. Many hotels around the world requires that especially in places that are known to have WGs'. Geddit.

LukeSkyWanker
02-16-10, 22:00
Valentines present from Jockeys in Panorama hotel, 19:30 take away for all night, good service and recommended, must be well known to other forum members. Sorry pic is just a boring pose but was taken as an after thought just before she left.

May the force be with you.

Mjolnir 213
03-02-10, 08:30
Mr's WB insisted on modeling her new heels for me.

Seems like getting her the Nintendo and Wii Fit for Xmas was a good idea.

Sfiend
03-02-10, 14:25
Mr's WB insisted on modeling her new heels for me.

Seems like getting her the Nintendo and Wii Fit for Xmas was a good idea.

:)Commendable.

Nice Guy 99
03-10-10, 23:41
I think I'll add this one to my regular rotation. See FR in Abu Dhabi thread.

Dubai Sleuth
04-01-10, 06:21
Recent reports of a clamp down by authorities on Dubai massage parlours do not appear to have deterred the owners from advertising their services.

Not only is it business as usual, but, at the famous Massage Mall in Bur Dubai, the banners are now being specific about the services on offer.

Alopa1
04-01-10, 06:42
Recent reports of a clamp down by authorities on Dubai massage parlours do not appear to have deterred the owners from advertising their services.

Not only is it business as usual, but, at the famous Massage Mall in Bur Dubai, the banners are now being specific about the services on offer.BBBJ/Cim Guaranteed and Ball Shaving

I beleiive Dubai Sleuth has discovered new Photo Shopping Skills.

Well done quite funny. Would have been more credible with the cue down the street.

Alopa1

IAintSpecial
04-04-10, 18:43
Hey guys,

Just spent an hour with this busty beauty. Her pics are not taken by me. Her face is slightly photoshopped (slightly older in reality) but it is definately her. Fake tits but she is good to go.

PM me for details.

Mizak
04-05-10, 08:31
Hi,

Pics are really good, I don't care about fake tits, I just lov it.

By the way what was the bill?

Definetly I will try her during my bachelor days which is very near.

M

Hey guys,

Just spent an hour with this busty beauty. Her pics are not taken by me. Her face is slightly photoshopped (slightly older in reality) but it is definately her. Fake tits but she is good to go.

PM me for details.

IAintSpecial
04-05-10, 09:44
Hi,

Pics are really good, I don't care about fake tits, I just lov it.

By the way what was the bill?

Definetly I will try her during my bachelor days which is very near.

MHer asking price is 1,500.

Probably negotiable depending on time of day etc.

IAintSpecial
04-10-10, 08:54
Keep your questions and comments for the general section of the forum guys.

This is the PHOTO GALLERY

Jackson already cleared out a ton of posts recently that basically had no value to anyone in this section. If you are not posting a photo then ask elsewhere.

Many thanks!

Black Eyes
04-10-10, 15:47
Hi DS,

Massage mall in Dubai? Surprised that such open ad can appear in a mall in Dubai amid the tightening that is going on ? I was interested in knowing where is this mall? Would appreciate if you can drop in some hints or send a direct PM to me. It would be great as I am use their services when the chance comes.

Thanks and take careIt was posted on April 1st. Is there any speciality for that day?

Admin
04-10-10, 23:51
Greetings Everyone,

This is the thread for posting photos.

If you want to post comments or otherwise engage in discussions that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

Jackson