PDA

View Full Version : Wroclaw

Pages : 1 [2]

AirMaro
02-10-13, 18:37
Hi everyone,

I'm taxi driver from Wroclaw, and from my experience I will give few advise.

Roksa is great web page with lots of girls, but very often girls in real life look much difreent, or them are totaly difrent girls then we seen on the picure. Most of those girls charge extra for any wishes. Asking by the phone about details not much will helps, as them are not always honest, or you are calling secretary of some group of girls, but that is hard to know at the beging.

Girls arange meeting with that person who is first at the adres, if you will call them, girls will tell you them are avaliable, you just have to come to the adres. Sometimes men's were not showing up, so girls started to apointing everyone at one time, and who is first that one is lucky. Girls will never tell you full adres, before you get near to the place, becouse that person who will call first, that will know precise adres, rest have to hang around or look for someone else.

Agency's are ok but not all, them charge about 250pln / h.

Comunication is very imoprtant, most of girls understand english but not all can speak.

If you will need any more information please contact me on my mobile [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] or [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Arslancan
03-17-13, 13:19
Does anybody know if Mercure Hotel has card access to elevators?Can you suggest me an apartment in Wroclaw. I wish to meet with some young student at there.

Thanks

Cekmac
05-21-13, 21:53
Does anybody know if Mercure Hotel has card access to elevators?Mercure hotel you do not have the key to the elevator.

However Qubus hotel you need the key to the elevator.

Anyone know how it is with Radison Blu or other hotel?

TravelFree
06-11-13, 23:49
Does anyone know if Eden near Sofitel is still operational?

I want to meet someone pretty badly, but not looking to stray from the Rynek area, at least not much, or receive in hotel (Best Western)

Haven't heard anyone mention it in a little while so I'm curious. Any other advice w / prices would be good too. The prices for some of the clubs (250 / hr) are fine, but it's the total damage with drinks for the girls etc that make me afraid of the total damage.

What's a typical total at some of the clubs?

TravelFree
06-12-13, 00:09
Does anyone know if Club Eden near Sofitel is still around? See no mention in a year. And I really want to stay near the Rynek (Square)

The clubs I'm iffy on simply because while 250 seems alright, it's all the addons (girls drinks.) that scare me. What's typical total for a session at a place like Afrodyta or a closer place that's similar.

Neuro666
06-12-13, 18:53
I've been end of 2012 in Wroclaw, not for the first time, but I was too busy to report. Anyway, here is my list of clubs:

Apartment brothels.

Prices are from 120 to 180 Zloty.

Lelewela 23/6: was number 1 years ago, but when it reopened the lineup just was average, location is above standard as the prices are too.

Pradzynskiego 20/13: they always did have a good selection.

Rejtana 8/1c: I never was disappointed here too, selection often was just a little less good than on Pradzynskiego, so I still would like to recommend the location.

Mikolaja 13/2: I have mixed experiences, but just try it.

Kosciuszki 110/4: I'm in doubt if this one still exists, in summer 2012 I could not enter this one, as the bell system did change and on number 4 the system did not call through, earlier they did have discrete buttons for each apartment.

Sliczna 22c / 39: average brothel.

Hallera 41/8: was there last in 2009, I don't know, if this still exists.

Kosciuszki 145/1: was there once in summer 2012, and the lineup was really poor.

Sokolnicza 7 / xx: closed according the forum.

Wiezienna 30/21: never been there.

Szewska 74? : did not find this in 2009, but was there before and in somewhat 2010 my buddy said, it still was operating.

Brothels (Night clubs)

Expect prices starting from 250 Zloty, additionally any drinks.

Leitmotiv: closed.

Atena: have no idea, if this still exists.

Club 22, Robotnicza 74: this is ok.

Club 69, Wawrzyniaka 33: this is ok.

Afrodyta, Strachocinska 21: that's a bit outside, but got good critics, I've never been there.

Angel Club, Michalczyka 17: never been there.

Sweet Cabaret, Wroclaw. Bielany, Sloneczna 1: bit outside too, never been there.

Stripclubs.

Entrance fee is usually 20 to 30 Zloty, other costs are open limit.

Sogo, Szewska 3a: my favorite.

Cocomo, Olawska 2: that's ok.

So I hope this helps.

Directly at the Rynek is Mikolaja 13/2, close to the centre are Lelewela 23/6 and Rejtana 8/1c, still within walking distance from the centre are Pradzynskiego 20/13 and the Kosciuszki locations.

If you have any updates or visited any brothels or Odloty-girls, please report.

Neuro666
06-12-13, 18:55
Travelfree: The brothel at Mikolaja 13/2 near the Sofitel still was open in December 2012. Anyway, you may try some other brothels as well, see my previous posting.

TravelFree
06-12-13, 21:10
Travelfree: The brothel at Mikolaja 13/2 near the Sofitel still was open in December 2012. Anyway, you may try some other brothels as well, see my previous posting.Thanks for the List, I'll have to map it.

Eden I went to building but was afraid to go up. The worry with apartment is that someone what lives there now and there no way of knowing before knocking! Building was very run down.

TravelFree
06-13-13, 12:47
After posting last night, I saw in Odloty that Mikolaja 13/2 is actually still open, and they advertise as Sweet Dream.

I went, and 2 out of 3 girls were available (the 3rd I never got to see)

Went with a 29-30 year old Polish blonde. She was fairly cute, but you still get what you pay for.

Price breakdown:

0. 5h. 100 zl.

1 h. 150 zl, but only one ending.

+50 zl for a second go.

+100 zl for BBJ with CIM.

Went for 1 hour with extra for 200 zl. Girl tried her best to chat even though there was a language barrier, acting cute and coy. Had a pretty good time, though the mamasan screwed up and interrupted us halfway (during down time thank fully) because she got the timing wrong. Made it harder to have the second go but still was able to enjoy my entire time with her.

At that price, it's loads cheaper than anywhere else I've seen, so it's rather tempting to go back for a short session. And definitely worth going to again when I come back to Wroclaw next month. Makes it tempting to check some of the other apartment brothels, since I like this no bullshit approach. The girls are probably better looking / maintain themselves better in a strip club like Afrodyta, but despite the 250 zl "sticker price" for the hour (with 2 times I believe) , you have to factor in taxi, drinks possibly, and girl drinks. I hear Afrodyta does outcalls (or did at some point) , but that will also run you 400 zl, so it's double for the hour.

Neuro666
06-13-13, 16:48
Thanks for the List, I'll have to map it.

Eden I went to building but was afraid to go up. The worry with apartment is that someone what lives there now and there no way of knowing before knocking! Building was very run down.If we talk about Mikolaja 13/2 (I don't know, if this one was called Eden, but I guess so) , as I said, it was open in December 2012. At the moment they have an advert on roksa.

http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=46886

So I'm pretty sure they are in operations. Don't forget, you need to enter for Mikolaja 13/2 around the corner on the Rzeznicza street. And the building, it's just Polish average, not too bad, not too good. Ofcourse, you can't compare it with the buildings around the Rynek.

Have some fun!

TravelFree
06-13-13, 18:26
Yeah I saw the ad on Odloty also and went last night. I wrote a post but I don't see it on here for some reason.

I also went back today because first time was great, but it was pretty terrible. It really friends on your luck with the girl. I passed on today's last night and it was the right choice, I should have just left this time. Mechanical, zero intimacy, and pretty much made sure I was out 15 minutes after, even if took 30. She even said the girl I was with last night would beer back later, thinking I came back for that. Should have listened!

This was a tall black hair girl, slightly curly, slim body.

The awesome girl was called Carolina, blonde, Polish. Cute and chatty.

TravelFree
07-08-13, 22:29
Yeah I saw the ad on Odloty also and went last night. I wrote a post but I don't see it on here for some reason.

I also went back today because first time was great, but it was pretty terrible. It really friends on your luck with the girl. I passed on today's last night and it was the right choice, I should have just left this time. Mechanical, zero intimacy, and pretty much made sure I was out 15 minutes after, even if took 30. She even said the girl I was with last night would beer back later, thinking I came back for that. Should have listened!

This was a tall black hair girl, slightly curly, slim body.

The awesome girl was called Carolina, blonde, Polish. Cute and chatty.Back in Wroclaw and thought I'd try it again, the terrible girl was still there, I think she always is. Tried a different girl since Carolina wasn't there and again got a pretty lame experience, just rush you out. Guess it'll really depend on the girl (I could hear one that seemed to be enjoying herself a bit more.) but its really a crap shoot. Maybe it's opting for the 30 mins (which ends up lasting half) , but it's not really encouraging to go for the hour. And I've had some phenomenal 30 min sessions elsewhere. Will probably steer clear at this point, even though I was thinking of a return visit originally.

Asian Fixation
07-25-13, 00:09
I've been to the Club Eden / Sweet Dreams and want to echo the experiences of others on this board. If you are staying on the Rynek and are looking for a no nonsense experience I absolutely recommend you stop in. The first time I went there was only one girl working. Monica. Dark hair, a bit plump. Average looks at best. I was prepared to leave and probably should have but the girl had great tits and I was rock hard after watching the girls on the square for an hour so at 80 zloty for 15 minutes I couldn't pass up a chance for a quick lay. 100 zloty for 30 minutes and 150 zloty for 60 minutes with two pops was offered but I went with the short stay. She sucked, she fucked, she worked hard for the time I paid for. A good value but the girl was not as good looking as I was hoping for. But, as I left that first time though I got a glance at two other girls which were now available and decided to check it out again when I came back to town. Much better material was available but the timing was key.

Second trip to Club Eden / Sweet Dreams was a great experience. I saw the Carolina mentioned below. Cute Polish Blonde. She was one of 4 girls working that night. Two of the four probably never get any action when Carolina is there. Ugly. The second was a cute looking brunette that I saw first but once I saw Carolina I made my choice. Good call. I decided to go for the hour at 150 zloty expecting two pops. Turns out that option may vary by the girl so make sure you get that clear up front. Anyway, I was in the mood for taking my time and enjoying the hour. Passed on the CIM at 100 zloty which was offered during the session. Just enjoyed her company for 40 minutes. She fell asleep when we were done and mamasan's knock woke her up about 45 minutes into our session and started the exit process. As I left there was only one girl available and not one I would have given a second look without significant quantities of alcohol.

In summary, quality of the girls can be very hit and miss. But, if you don't like what you see, walk out. I was at the door the first time when I started feeling up the girl's tits and decided I wanted to do more. No pressure to stay. No hard sell. If you see something you like, rent it. Otherwise, move on.

Pricing is very low if you find a girl you like. 80 for 15 minutes. 100 for 30 minues. 150 for 60 minutes. CIM is extra and was offered the second time. Anal was never discussed. A second pop was available in the 60 minute session the first time but I didn't try the second session despite paying for 60 minutes.

I'm back in town again and plan on a trip to Afrodyta this time just to see what other options are available. But I expect to take a walk across the street at some point this week and see who is working. It is certainly worth a look.

Asian Fixation
07-29-13, 00:22
I decided to see what all the fuss was about and took a trip out to Club Afrodyta last night. My experiences were far from what I had been led to expect from the reports I had read on this forum.

I took a cab from the Rynek to the club around Midnight on a Saturday night. 43. 50 PLN one way. Paid the cab driver when we arrived wanting to make sure I didn't get stuck with him running the meter while I was in the club. I planned on staying a while.

Went into the club and knew instantly that this was not what I was expecting. I had been expecting a "strip club" experience where I could watch the girls for a while before making my choice. Nope. I walked in and had a seat on one of the sofas. There was only one other guy downstairs at the club at that moment. Very dead. The lineup of girls then came over and stood around waiting for me to make my choice. 10-12 girls in total were available at the moment. Quality ranged from average to stunning. I picked a petite brunette with a nice rack and the rest of the girls disappeared. Carolina is a 25 year old Polish stunner. Very high quality material and I was ready for a great experience.

Bartender came over and I bought a beer. 20 pln. As I drank my beer Carolina and I started talking. I asked where everybody was. She said it doesn't get busy until after the clubs close. Not sure if this is true though because the night before I stumbled out of a club at 6AM. Anyway, she asked for a lady drink, only 40 pln. I passed. She asked to go upstairs. 160 pln for 30 minutes. 270 pln for 60 minutes. One pop only in either case. No anal was available from her and she didn't think anybody else in the club did anal either. 200 pln extra for CIM. Neither was what I was expecting. She said these were the "club rules". Given those options I took 30 minutes with no extras and again declined to buy her a lady drink.

Upstairs was standard Polish brothel. About 12 rooms. 2 showers. Shower was mandatory. After I showered we went to the room and got down to business. She was smoking hot. Far better quality than what I've seen at Club Eden / Sweet Dreams. As hot as anything you will see on the square. Definately a looker. Sex though was rushed. She sucked, we fucked. Lots of fake moaning. She got the job done and is good at what she does. But it still felt rushed. After I was done she went off to shower. When she came back we got dressed and went back downstairs. She suggested I take another girl but I was ready to go. My cabby was waiting for me downstairs and he too me back to the Rynek. 43. 50 for the return trip but I gave him 60 as thanks for sticking around. There was another cabby waiting with him so I think this is standard procedure for these guys. They know they have a return fare if they wait around so it's worth it to them. Total time from pickup to drop off was around 90 minutes.

Total damage:

Cab fare both ways 103. 50 pln.

Beer: 20 pln.

30 minutes: 160 pln.

Total: 283. 50 pln.

Pro's. The girl was really hot. Great body, good English skills, good sex skills.

Con's. Felt rushed. Not a "strip club" like I was hoping for. Extras were either not available or priced very high. Place was dead. Pressured to buy lady drinks.

My conclusion. If you are looking for quality and are willing to pay for it. This is the place to go. Good quality selection with some real top end talent. If it were closer to the square I'd definately be back. But when you add in the cost of the cab fare plus the cost of drinks it can get pricey. Sweet Dreams doesn't have the same top end talent but you can find decent material there at a fraction of the cost.

If I had a rental car I'd go to Afrodyta every time. Factoring in the cab fare I'll probably check out Sweet Dreams before I make the trip.

Grrrr
11-02-13, 23:21
Just wanting to say thanks to Neuro666 and all the other posting addresses of the various places in Wroclaw. I first went to the place in Rejtana but there was already some guys out front getting buzzed in so I chickened out. The info appears correct though as they're still advertising on Odloty.

After that I had dinner and finally worked out where Sweet Dreams is located. There was a line up of 5 girl, including an older women I wouldn't have done for free, but the others I'd rate between 5 and 7. I went with the best of them, Anna, nice girl too. Paid 150z for an hour which included the usual CBJ and rode her for about 20 mins before I blew. I hadn't thought to ask for another pop but she offered one anyway. Sadly I was too tired for that so we just lay down and tried to chat in her broken English for the rest of the hour

JackCopper
01-15-14, 12:39
Hi there,

Just some days ago I have been to Wroclaw for business. I used my spare time to check for some girls in odloty. Pl. There are really some nice cuties there, also in roksa. Pl. However I don't speak Polish. Even if the sedcards indicate that the girls speak English most of them don't. So it took me a while to get a girl sending me the address by SMS. I was primarily looking for a cute and and pretty young girl. Since I'm also interested in anal I was also looking for a full service girl.

1. 19 year old girl.

http://www.odloty.pl/en/ogloszenia-towarzyskie/wroclaw/centrum/beauty-19/80507.html

Since I was lodging in the Mercure hotel in Dominikanska Gallery I thought it could be a good idea to check the ladies around that place first. I rang her, asked her if she speaks English and. BAM. She hang up.

2. Ola.

http://www.odloty.pl/en/ogloszenia-towarzyskie/wroclaw/centrum/ola-only-for-vip/56862.html

Very good looking, tried several times to phone her but she never answered, although I had a Polish mobile number (bought Polish Orange SIM card).

3. Viki.

http://www.odloty.pl/en/ogloszenia-towarzyskie/wroclaw/centrum/viki-20/120028.html

Eventually someone answered the phone and was also willing to give me the phone number. Asking for anal and she said yes. After some minutes I received an SMS with the address. It took my 40 minutes to get there due to heavy traffic. The area was a new build complex of 4 buildings secured by a gate. Left to the gate was something what I first identified as a bell. When I arrived there was no normal bell but a 10 digit key pad with a sign of the flats and the digits for the flat. So I had to write again an SMS asking which flat it is. It took some time and I received the information. After typing in the digits the gate unlocked and I was looking for the right building. It took me again 5 minutes to find the right building. I rang the bell and a very small and cute lady opened the door asking me to be quiet. So normal people are living in these house and just on the ground floor they're offering a private sex flat.

The girl was really cute but she was totally different compared to the pics on odloty: nice brown hair, just 150 cm high, very very skinny. I like that type of girls. Her English was really bad and it wasn't the girl I talked to on the phone. She explained me that anal was not possible, oral just with condom but free extraball. I asked if she works alone and she replied that another girl works here but she offers the same service. I was disappointed, but due to her hot body I decided to stay. She had a big labia which made me very horny and I thought her pussy should be also tight. Her blow job skills with condom are under average so far, so I decided to fuck her in cow girl. I didn't realized that she used very much lube. She sat on my and there was no feeling of a tight pussy due to that lube. Oh damn. I played with her small tits and her nipples during the ride but she didn't let me penetrate that nipples. Her riding skills have been good. I came after a while. Tried some conversation after that. She told me that she's a student coming from Opole originally. She's working twice a week. We started the second try doggy. I think she sensed that I was not satisfied and she tried to tighten her pussy, but it was still not tight in doggy. Did her hard in her pussy and came for a second time. But it was nothing special.

Damage: 300 Zlotys. Still too much for that service even she was so cute and pretty.

This my third bad experience with working girls in Poland. Maybe I should try one of the clubs next time.

Regards,

Jack

Asian Fixation
01-25-14, 06:45
Hi there,

Just some days ago I have been to Wroclaw for business. I used my spare time to check for some girls in odloty. Pl. There are really some nice cuties there, also in roksa. Pl. However I don't speak Polish. Even if the sedcards indicate that the girls speak English most of them don't. So it took me a while to get a girl sending me the address by SMS. I was primarily looking for a cute and and pretty young girl. Since I'm also interested in anal I was also looking for a full service girl...Next trip just go to Afrodyta. If I had access to a car I wouldn't go anywhere else. Lots of girls. Certainly one that you find interesting. Prices are the same or lower than what you paid for with much less trouble. And if he first girl doesn't work out so well, pick a second girl for round two.

I wasn't able to get anal there either. But the girl was very cute.

Jojosun
01-28-14, 11:10
Next trip just go to Afrodyta. If I had access to a car I wouldn't go anywhere else. Lots of girls. Certainly one that you find interesting. Prices are the same or lower than what you paid for with much less trouble. And if he first girl doesn't work out so well, pick a second girl for round two.

I wasn't able to get anal there either. But the girl was very cute.Couldn't agree more.

See my first post here about this place. Found an honest taxi driver and used him to get there and backThey also did 1/2 hour options.

I really would fancy a Polish or Ukrainian girl with me in the Far East.

AdamSki54
02-23-14, 13:58
Hi all,

I have found this forum very informative. I plan to visit Wroclaw 7-10 th Feb. 2014. I speak fluent Polish so I think I have an advantage, I have filtered Roksa to show verified photos only and already have called some girls to prearrange although they tell me to call closer to the date. I shall be staying at a top hotel and plan to do incall and outcalls and any hotel bar pickups. I won't do rip off clubs out of town. I'm also doing Gdansk at end of Feb, I live in London and the scene here is overpriced and at least seams Poland is half price. Any comments?

I have good experience of London namely Adultwork. Co. Uk. I hope to write about London but Poland here I come for some rest and relaxation.

Sach265
02-23-14, 20:19
Hi mate,

I think its much cheaper there in wroclaw. I was there in last Christmas and it was much enjoyable the fuck. Now you have real advantage as you know Polish.

Good luck!

Hi all,

I have found this forum very informative. I plan to visit Wroclaw 7-10 th Feb. 2014. I speak fluent Polish so I think I have an advantage, I have filtered Roksa to show verified photos only and already have called some girls to prearrange although they tell me to call closer to the date. I shall be staying at a top hotel and plan to do incall and outcalls and any hotel bar pickups. I won't do rip off clubs out of town. I'm also doing Gdansk at end of Feb, I live in London and the scene here is overpriced and at least seams Poland is half price. Any comments?

I have good experience of London namely Adultwork. Co. Uk. I hope to write about London but Poland here I come for some rest and relaxation.

AdamSki54
02-25-14, 16:02
My dates are 7-10 March 20th. I've already phoned and spoken to a few so hope to hit the ground running. Hopefully got a call out minimum 2 hours on Friday and will visit a central private joint with girls on Saturday. Be interesting if rhe quality reflects the photos. Some Roksa ads ha e field reports at bottom and they seem good mind you who really wrote them. Will let you all know.

Hi mate,

I think its much cheaper there in wroclaw. I was there in last Christmas and it was much enjoyable the fuck. Now you have real advantage as you know Polish.

Good luck!

Asian Fixation
03-04-14, 07:18
My dates are 7-10 March 20th. I've already phoned and spoken to a few so hope to hit the ground running. Hopefully got a call out minimum 2 hours on Friday and will visit a central private joint with girls on Saturday. Be interesting if rhe quality reflects the photos. Some Roksa ads ha e field reports at bottom and they seem good mind you who really wrote them. Will let you all know.I certainly wish you luck with your Odloty / Roksa adventures. I have only heard horror stories but those were told by non-Polish speakers. I hope that you are able to have better luck. I've never tried because of all the poor reports from those who tried the site but was very interested based on what I saw online. If things do not go well I recommend Afrodyta if you have a car or are willing to pay the taxi fare. If you are on the square Sweet Dreams is hit and miss but I've never felt pressured if I didn't see something I liked.

I'll be back in Poland around the 15-21st of March and look forward to a pleasurable trip.

Robbipa
03-04-14, 20:56
I certainly wish you luck with your Odloty / Roksa adventures. I have only heard horror stories but those were told by non-Polish speakers. I hope that you are able to have better luck. I've never tried because of all the poor reports from those who tried the site but was very interested based on what I saw online. If things do not go well I recommend Afrodyta if you have a car or are willing to pay the taxi fare. If you are on the square Sweet Dreams is hit and miss but I've never felt pressured if I didn't see something I liked.

I'll be back in Poland around the 15-21st of March and look forward to a pleasurable trip.I am sad to report that Club Afrodyta is closed. Gone.

I went to their website.

http://www.agencja-afrodyta.pl/enhome.php

And it had something on the home page that said Club closed. I drove by the address and the sign on the building (Shown in Google Streetview) is off the building and a sign outside that I assume says the building is for rent.

Jojosun
03-07-14, 13:26
I am sad to report that Club Afrodyta is closed. Gone.

I went to their website.

http://www.agencja-afrodyta.pl/enhome.php

And it had something on the home page that said Club closed. I drove by the address and the sign on the building (Shown in Google Streetview) is off the building and a sign outside that I assume says the building is for rent.I think this was expected. Afrodyta and Palace Club in Sczeczin were the 2 best Sex Clubs In Poland.

Palace was like a big country house with some amazing girls.

Now Polish girls working their asses off in London & rest of the UK to buy Apartments and houses in Poland and renting them out to other girls to work incalls.

Working in a club must be very tiring and time consuming for them.

But Poland without reasonable good priced Sex Clubs won't be a viable Mongering destination.

AdamSki54
03-09-14, 21:32
Well here I am in the Granary apart / suite hotel on a Sunday night having a meal, I have an early departure to London tomorrow. All, monkey business is now over. I came to Wroclaw to have some fun by myself. Let me fill you in on the backdrop I am soon knocking on the door of sixty and firstly need a little more than a wham bam. Fortunatly I'm in working order and get away with looking late forties early fifties I probably look like Kojak, or, his older brother Stavros ha ha. In all my experiences I'm looking for a longer experience GFE and to achieve this I need a minimum of two hours. I also don't really care if I have penetrave sex as I hate this condom necessity and a long BBBJ a good licking out and kissing are my thing. It's important that I set the backdrop to make the report correct. Now the other thing is that I speak fluent Polish by heratige and can read and write to a lesser degree. I arrived on Friday late after noon and after checking in went to the supermarket to purchase alcohol, red wine chocolate and snacks. Good to have and sets the scene. I also have restriced myself to Roksa 150-200 PLN P / H verified adverts but more of that later. Firstly I will tell you that most of the verified girl photo's have been either doctored on photoshop or very professional shoots quite frankly being overoptimistic. The unverified ones are pot luck and one would have to be very disciplined to just reject or walk away. I pre ordered a girl for the first night from UK, yes I had a lot of hang ups even when I speak Polish or tell them I'm not there yet. In addition yes it's probably true they don't pickup on foreign numbers but I say what the hell, I'm from overseas looking for action, so it's a double edged sword, I got the money. The other thing I will tell you is that most girls have multiple profiles and with different phone numbers, they do it to have a larger captive audience, so the Google search on copy paste phone number does not always work. Next don't believe any of the sweet talk description of what they do. Establish it before you hand the money over easier said than done if they don't speak English. Paste out the Polish texts out of their profiles onto a card. So I had a good budget and arranged five hours with Johanna GFE spoke good English and was a delicate rose actually and I must say we had a lovely Friday evening. She told me she has a real job also and does a bit of hooking to supplement. Came beautifully dressed as business lady with laptop bag with sexy underware! I have forgotten to mention that I was primarily only interested in girls visiting me, lets call it call girl, escort.

http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=133247

I will also say that I had a slush fund and massively overspent, ah well. This episode cost me 1000 and I have no regrets. I am not interesed in going to rip off clubs where you a pumped for rip off drinks and extra's but each to their own. Saturday after breakfast I wandered around the Rynek and decided to do a home visit-Big mistake. Most of the out places are rented flats purely used as business. I had trouble getting replies and opted for an unverified a little out of town. Took a taxi ended up near Sky Tower at a block and then had to phone for entry code and flat number. Without Polish this would be very difficule. Anyway door opens, the attractive 30 yearold is a fat bag, friendly, why didn't I walk away. After the epic journey I took a one hour BBBJ. When I queried the pictures she blamed the boss for doctoring them. Should have walked. I put in a negative report but it hasn't appeared yet.

http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=127528

Saturday evening I was looking to arrange something and all the usual no replies or ansaphones. Eventually I got.

http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=172245

To come over BUT I hadn't eaten and she was hungry also so I opted for an all nighter. She was fun, we had a meal didn't look as good as the photo's has got half a dozen profiles, Spoke perfect English. Usual thing, got a day job and supplements with hooking. Damage 2000 PLN, catching rings the till. To be fair we had a laugh and she looked right a a right ol pro when we went out- Agh what the hell, she stayed until 10 am and I had breakfast. She told me there's a website called Eamore which girls advertise direct and you get direct deals aparantly Roksa takes a big rake off but I'm not really convinced. I checked it but it's all Polish and confusing, anyway the girls are looking for sponsors and it's email orientated. Lots of guys flashing their dicks!

So a Sunday of sightseeing, wonderful weather, I thought I would get something in for the evening. Again after a load of no replies.

So Sunday evening I get a lead, girl tries to sell me a double bubble but I'm getting broke and too knackered. I'm told the girl on the photo is away but has two beautiful girls. I opt for one blind at this deal, first hour 200 +50 taxi+50 BBBJ + 150 for next hour=450 for two hours. Anyway she comes over sweet young brunette, we has a lovely time really but wait for this. The number I had called was a take away service for Sweet Dreams Club and they take a 50% rake off. I was told she's skint paying private child care+++, anyway she was sweet asked and took all the shampoos and stuff and a bottle of Perrier.

Polish girls love to do BBBJ and receive and I have the greatest respect for them.

So eventful but damaging weekend, I'll be back but am doing Gdansk in two weeks hopefully wiser!

I hope this report reflects the more mature point of View.

PS. Yes Radisson Blue has keycard in lift, I visited it and checked the rooms. Looked like Jaded from 15 years ago.

Jacher
05-12-14, 17:09
I put in a negative report but it hasn't appeared yet.AdamSki54.

Your negative report on Roksa will never apear. They don't put negative reports. But if you can read in Polish use Polish forum www.garsoniera.com.pl

There are lots of reports about WGs in whole Poland, there you can find truth about girls from Roksa or Odloty. Some opinions from Polish guys.

Regards.

Jacher.

P. S.

God report

Asian Fixation
06-07-14, 03:46
Now that afrodyta has closed the best club I've found is Sweet Dreams. But, it's hit and miss. Last trip in there was a nice selection of girls. 3 or 4 of the 8 would have been a great choice. Tonight was a total washout. I saw 6 girls. Nothing worth my time, let alone my money. Nonody under 35, most much older than that. I stayed 15-20 minutes hoping somebody worth seeing would finish up but eventually gave up. A trio of guys came in as well and walked out again. Hopefully tomorrow is better pickings. The big head won out today and I'll try again tomorrow. The club is extremely convenient and I like the no pressure atmosphere. Stop in and if nobody fits your tastes, no problem. I've walked out before. I'm sure I'll do so again.

Miller75
06-08-14, 08:41
Hello everyone, I was a quick trip to Wroc on business this week but no chance to get away for fun. Going back soon for a longer stay, I've been to this city regulary so I know it quite good, but still wants more info.

There are now four strip clubs right? Sogo, Cocomo, Le Secret and Lucy's. I've only been to Sogo, quite good place but def no extras. What about the others? Have been warned by my colluege that lives there that Cocomo is a fraud and have been in stormy weather lately. Have also walked by Club Emanuelle, is that gone? Never been inside there.

Thanks for info about sweet dreams, asian Fixation, if I ferl the need I'll give it a go. Anyone been to Club 22?

M.

Jacher
06-09-14, 17:50
There are now four strip clubs right? Sogo, Cocomo, Le Secret and Lucy's. I've only been to Sogo, quite good place but def no extras. What about the others? Have been warned by my colluege that lives there that Cocomo is a fraud and have been in stormy weather lately. Have also walked by Club Emanuelle, is that gone? Never been inside there.

Thanks for info about sweet dreams, asian Fixation, if I ferl the need I'll give it a go. Anyone been to Club 22?

M.HI.

Your collegue has right, be aware in Cocomo many people loose lots of money there, they haunt for guys which looks like have money get them "roofie" to the drink and next day you wake up in your hotel with big check on your credit card. Rumor saids that they have one man (girl or guy) who do this kind od scames in Germany. Few months ago one of the CEO of KGHM lose over 250 000 EUR from his bussiness card.

But beside that they have quite good looking girls but as they never do extras so if you looking for some action try at roksa or odloty.

Regrads.

Jacher.

Alejaja
06-09-14, 21:31
I went to Krakow last year. And discovered that there was a new lap-dancing club called 'wait -for-it' Cocomo.

When I arrived in Cracow there was a girl in the street giving out 'flyers' for this club at 12 in the afternoon. I thought that was very early.

Its actually up the tunnel where 'Flames' used to be. Something must have happened between these two clubs. As 'Flames' has moved further up the street slightly.

Anyway, you enter the tunnel and there is a red carpet for you and some girls welcoming you. Then one of them leads you to the entrance of the club.

When you sit down the hostess tells you all the rules. Its like been back in the UK. No touching, no photoing etc. There and then I thought it was going to be a bad experience. And it was. I took one lap dance for one hour with champagne. Well, at least I thought it was for one hour. Once the champagne was finished so was my dance. More like 20 minutes. When I told them I was leaving to go to 'Diamonds' they're saying why? I told them there club was shit and the lapdancer that was dancing with me would not give off my legs to let me leave.

The worst lapdancing club in the world. The VIP entrance was a lot of s+++e.

But I noticed on the flyer that they have a chain of clubs so I assume they are all shit.

Diamonds was much better. You can get sex there. But I think the more awesome looking the girl the least chance you have. There is a few 'fat slapper' type woman in 'Diamonds'. In fact I have never seen such a variety of women in a lapdancing club. But for the most awesome looking girls they don't even let you feel their tits. Well not the one I got. And the big, fat slapper. Champagne and sex 1000 zloty. No chance!

So I think Cocomu where ever you are in Poland is to be avoided.

Cheers!

Miller75
07-04-14, 11:46
So, affter being in Wroclaw a lot this year I finally made to go without colleagues or wifey. I could note a difference since Afrodyta was closed, there is at least one new club called Angel club, walking distance from Rynek. Didn't go there this time. I was far to busy with the city girls. As reported, Cocomo girls are really pushy to get you in. Went to Sogo and was almoust attacked by two girls wanted me in the VIP room (what a shock) 1800 zl for an hour. They actually promised all the action they could deliver, but I will never know if they tried just to fool me or was desperate. Didn't go. They got all grumpy, had a dance with some of the other girls, ok night. One of the girls did give me her phone number and when I called her the day after she was in my hotel room in 40 minutes. Kinda fun.

Did also go to Winks massage, 300 zl for 90 minutes, standard price. Really great B2 B, most fun I had ever that has not lead to FS.

Last massage place, Studio Dewi close to Rynek. 340 for two hours, no extra, not naked, kinda no touching. Fantastic massage.

Last tip: play sim card: 19 zl / month prepaid. 1 GB data, and you can call for the whole amount. Super deal!

Take care!

WroclawMon
07-12-14, 19:54
Hello fellow mongers,

What are the best options for non Polish speakers in Wroclaw? Websites like Roksa or Odloty mostly have Polish speaking ladies and lots of "what you see is not what you get" cases. One of the famous places here, club afrodyta seems to be closed. What about other places like Klub Eden or Sweet Dreams or other such places. From most reviews here they seem like a hit and miss but has anyone been here recently?

Cheers

Jojosun
07-13-14, 16:41
hello fellow mongers,

what are the best options for non polish speakers in wroclaw? websites like roksa or odloty mostly have polish speaking ladies and lots of "what you see is not what you get" cases. one of the famous places here, club afrodyta seems to be closed. what about other places like klub eden or sweet dreams or other such places. from most reviews here they seem like a hit and miss but has anyone been here recently?

cheersyour best bet is a wroclaw taxi driver who works nights. it was such a driver who took me to afrodyta at the time and i posted on the club for the first time here. he also took me on a tour to other clubs. he spoke good english and most important he was honest.

eden club was the cheapest club and located in the center, but the entrance & corridor of the building was smelling of fresh [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109).

if you can pm me, i can send you his phone number.

Sach265
07-15-14, 10:43
Rightly said Jojosun. Eden club or Sweet dreams building is very dirty. But the sex is cheap and can hit v good girl if you are lucky. A blonde, cute Polish lady there is excellent in service. I forgot her name.

Happy mongering.

Sach

Jojosun
07-15-14, 15:28
Rightly said Jojosun. Eden club or Sweet dreams building is very dirty. But the sex is cheap and can hit v good girl if you are lucky. A blonde, cute Polish lady there is excellent in service. I forgot her name.

Happy mongering.

SachCorrect. I had a couple of sessions there and it wasn't bad at all. Quite friendly and the apartment itself was clean and had drinks available there from what I recall.

As I said, very centrally located and very safe. No need for Taxis.

Asian Fixation
03-22-15, 06:48
Spent another week in Wroclaw on business last week. Thursday night the gang wanted to hit up a strip club on the square. The leader decided to take us to his favorite place, Passion. Typical wroclaw strip club. Free admission. 15 PLN for a. 5 L beer. We stopped in around 11 PM on Thursday evening. Must have been about 10 girls and 6-7 guys. Pretty dead. One girl would dance at a time and near the end of her one song would go topless. Nice looking set of girls. But they were hard selling the lady drinks which start at 50 PLN and go up from there. Private dances start at 150 PLN. Given the other choices in town I chose to let my coworkers feed the strippers while I snuck out and went to Sweet Dreams.

Arrived at around midnight after an hour at Passion. There were 7-8 girls working that night. I saw 6 of them since 2 of the rooms were full. Was offered a drink but declined as I always picked out a nice looking Polish girl, Verona. Looks were a solid 7 but she looked to have a nice body so I chose her. Of the girls I saw that night, only 1 other was worth considering. Went to the room and paid 100 PLN for 30 minutes. After showers she came back and stripped down. Holy crap, her body was smoking. Best tits I've ever had. Nice hard body despite having had two kids. Great experience and good English skills as well. Enjoyed talking to her afterward as we finished up the rest of my 30 minutes.

I will look for her again.

Marlboro Red
06-08-15, 21:07
I think this was expected. Afrodyta and Palace Club in Sczeczin were the 2 best Sex Clubs In Poland.

Palace was like a big country house with some amazing girls.

Now Polish girls working their asses off in London & rest of the UK to buy Apartments and houses in Poland and renting them out to other girls to work incalls.

Working in a club must be very tiring and time consuming for them.

But Poland without reasonable good priced Sex Clubs won't be a viable Mongering destination.Hi.

I checked the website and it is now club Miami? Has anyone been there.

Marlboro Red
06-08-15, 21:14
Hi.

I have read all the post and I will be in for a few days next week. Where is the best place to go? Reading the board it looks like a place called passion, but I just wanted to checked with you guys. Any other suggestions?

Jojosun
06-09-15, 13:17
Hi.

I checked the website and it is now club Miami? Has anyone been there.Are you talking about Club Miami in Szceczin?

Been there loads of times, very good club when I went there.

Marlboro Red
06-09-15, 18:01
Are you talking about Club Miami in Szceczin?

Been there loads of times, very good club when I went there.No in wraclaw. Any suggestions for the city?

Jojosun
06-09-15, 22:07
No in wraclaw. Any suggestions for the city?Haven't been there for few years and when I went there Afrodyta was the best club, now closed.

Tedesco
02-01-16, 13:56
I highly recommend Paradise SPA (http://paradisespawroclaw.pl/), a modern, warm and welcoming place in the heart of Wroclaw. The location is located in a pedestrian zone between plac Dominikanski and Old Market. I spent one hour body2 body massage with Eva, Ukranian origin and a wonderful body (massage complete naked) you can't imagine only looking on the photo on the website.

Important to know: please make an appointment in advance and ask for the massage lady you would like to join you (I tried to get a massage coming by chance in the morning, but the only massage lady was already busy, gave me the company card and asked me to make a telephone call 45 minutes later).

Getting access to the building (different services, medical services, lawyers) without problem. Take the elevator to the floor indicated. You pay in advance (220 zloty for b2 b massage).

Clean, modern, warm, welcoming place. Every room equipped with huge shower cabin, sealed sandals and sponge.

My date with Eva was more than excellent. 57 minutes building up an arc of suspension and a final handjob. Final shower. I left the place feeling very well.

Tintin55
05-06-16, 13:27
Hi,

I will go to Wroclaw in beginning of June and and I want to ask if anyone know any good spot, pub, restaurant etc to meet student girls or any app to make contact before. I prefer non pro.

Cheers,

Tintin

ThailandBound
05-17-16, 23:30
Visited Wroclaw (Vrotslav) last week.

Spent an hour in either princess or passion strip club, they really pressure you and the girls are not stunner. Drinks started at 45 Euros which included 10 minutes in a VIP room.

I googled 'wroclaw brothel' and found a map someone made of some brothels in Poland. The 2 I tried there was no sign of a brothel or massage parlour around.

Called around 30 girls from roksa / odloty websites and eventually got a girl to agree to terms over the phone and come to my apartment on my last night.

200 zloty per hour plus extra 300 for BBBJ CIM.

Persistence and questions are key.

MoodyMike
08-22-16, 22:30
Hello guys,

I was in Wroclaw on holiday. So I can recommend you some good places and web site with escort girls.

1) I found really nice erotic massage parlor, it's called Rasputin Night Club (Wita Stwosza 12 street) http://rasputin.wroclaw.pl/#strona_glowna.

2) If you are looking for GoGo Club. Check this http://www.lesecret.pl/index.php/welcome_ang (LE Secret, Sw. Mikolaja 8-12 street).

3) I came to Wroclaw for international film festival (New Horizons). After movies I went to festival club where I found sticker with this website https://en.polkiss.pl/advertisements/ Then I chose amazing girls with verified advertisements:

- https://en.polkiss.pl/advertisements/woman/wroclaw/176-sama-bez-kole-anek She is very cute and elegant woman (Ukrainian girl).

- https://en.polkiss.pl/advertisements/woman/wroclaw/73-nadia-exclusive Nadia is very incredible girl.

Just a little bit expensive but advertisements were real.

I also talked with Polish guys, they told me that 600 zloty is very expensive for one hour (regular price is around 200 zloty per hour) but cheaper escorts sometimes have fake advertisements. If you have any questions, let me know. Maybe I can help you.

Diet Coke
08-23-16, 06:56
More details would be great. Rasputin Night Club has erotic massage parlor? Please some details of massage and rates. Website does not provide much info what is available.

Rick.

Hello guys,

I was in Wroclaw on holiday. So I can recommend you some good places and web site with escort girls.

1) I found really nice erotic massage parlor, it's called Rasputin Night Club (Wita Stwosza 12 street) http://rasputin.wroclaw.pl/#strona_glowna.

2) If you are looking for GoGo Club. Check this http://www.lesecret.pl/index.php/welcome_ang (LE Secret, Sw. Mikolaja 8-12 street).

3) I came to Wroclaw for international film festival (New Horizons). After movies I went to festival club where I found sticker with this website https://en.polkiss.pl/advertisements/ Then I chose amazing girls with verified advertisements:

- https://en.polkiss.pl/advertisements/woman/wroclaw/176-sama-bez-kole-anek She is very cute and elegant woman (Ukrainian girl).

- https://en.polkiss.pl/advertisements/woman/wroclaw/73-nadia-exclusive Nadia is very incredible girl.

Just a little bit expensive but advertisements were real.

I also talked with Polish guys, they told me that 600 zloty is very expensive for one hour (regular price is around 200 zloty per hour) but cheaper escorts sometimes have fake advertisements. If you have any questions, let me know. Maybe I can help you.

Jeevan1
12-29-16, 20:07
Thanks to some FRs in this forum I called and visited Paradise Spa for an evening session of B2B massage.

It is an apartment close to the Google building, and you can find their details by googling Paradise spa Wroclaw.

My massage was taken by Katarzyna. A sweet girl from Belarus.

I took a shower and got ready face down on a mattress on the floor with mirrors on the walls.

Watched Katy undress in the mirror and start oiling herself and me. She slid like a snake all over my back for a long while.

Finally asked me to turn over and repeated the same but for shorter time and hastened to give me a HJ, but I asked to do some more B2B on the front and she agreed.

I was able to touch her all over, including rubbing her pussy. She was very sweet and cooperative. Climaxed via HJ.

Paid 220 zl, and it was a great experience.

Something to watch out for. They try to take long time with the face down massage and try to finish the face up B2B massage fast. Ask her for longer time face up.

J / One.

Jeevan1
12-29-16, 20:15
Visited Night Club sweet dreams diagonally opposite to Sofitel Hotel.

First time went 6 pm but only 2 oldish women 40+. They spoke limited English and said no other girls will be there until 9 pm.

Went back another day at 10 pm on a weekday and again same 2 women and one fat younger polish girl.

Selected her for 1 hour at 200 zl. Paid first, took shower and came to room to find she had already started the clock.

She tried to speed up but I asked her to slow down and took my time with some FK, CBJ and finally covered FS.

Hardly spend 20 minutes with her. Should have taken the half hour 150 zl. Option.

She was shy and cooperative, but the experience was only average and she lacked enthusiasm or interest.

I will perhaps go back on a weekend late in the night to check if they have better options.

Rooms are OK, not very clean and bathroom is average.

JoseMartinez78
08-27-17, 00:40
Hello everyone,

There is any massage parlour in Wroclaw that offer pussy kiss or any extra or only HJ?

Fugazi99
11-02-17, 13:35
Hi,

The posts about Strip Clubs at Wroclaw are quite old, links not working etc.

Can anybody recommend a safe and nice place at Wroclaw, like the fantastic New Orleans in Warsaw, which was a place I really liked and enjoyed.

Will be in Wroclaw next week, and was looking for similar experience.

Thanks.

SwissMan22
11-04-17, 11:05
HI all,

Does any one have any tips for meeting girls in bars or discos? Amateurs who are interested in extra cash / sugar daddy etc.

Thanks.

AndrewHaim2
11-14-17, 00:32
HI all,

Does any one have any tips for meeting girls in bars or discos? Amateurs who are interested in extra cash / sugar daddy etc.

Thanks.Seeking Arrangement works well for me.

AcidJazz
12-02-18, 11:25
Hi guys,

I'll be in Wroclaw soon for work for a while, I did some research about the current situation there and it looks like the risk of being scammed is quite high!

Do you have any info on some places which are considered safe?

How about Sweet Dreams night club or Vip Night club XXX? Are those considered ok for non Polish speakers?

Cheers!

MadKapa
12-03-18, 08:07
Honestly I wouldn't recommend trying to find escorts in Poland. My experience with websites like Odloty and Roksa have been extremely disappointed. 90% of the time the ad will say "Speaks English well" and "Age 21" but it will be some overweight 40 year old woman who doesn't speak English.

I don't know about the night clubs, however. But I've seen that so far Poland has been a very big let down in terms of the pay 2 play scene.

Hi guys,

I'll be in Wroclaw soon for work for a while, I did some research about the current situation there and it looks like the risk of being scammed is quite high!

Do you have any info on some places which are considered safe?

How about Sweet Dreams night club or Vip Night club XXX? Are those considered ok for non Polish speakers?

Cheers!

WroclawGuy
07-07-19, 20:25
Honestly I wouldn't recommend trying to find escorts in Poland. My experience with websites like Odloty and Roksa have been extremely disappointed. 90% of the time the ad will say "Speaks English well" and "Age 21" but it will be some overweight 40 year old woman who doesn't speak English.As a local guy I can only tell, thet sadly, this is actually true. For visitors from West prostitues service is quite cheap (can get a girl even for less than 50 EUR), but they do lie with photos (putting friend's photos, because they're better is common). Calling a hooker always ask about age and if the photos are real. If someone different than on photo opens you door, reconsider if you really want her.

Photos themselves are often photoshoped.

Il Duca
10-31-20, 18:45
Does anyone know where the beautiful women are hiding? Several beauties on Instagram which I imagine must be offering private dinner date + but have not found much info.

Stiff6
03-31-21, 19:14
In other Polish cities I have had experiences with Body2 Body massages. Some of them quite nice (Krakow-Orient Touch), others quite average (Krakow-Tantra Room, Warzawa-Lounge Gardens). What's nice, is that a google search for erotic massage brings up a bunch of results in all the cities.

Now I'll have to go to Wroclaw, and I am wondering, if anybody can recommend one of the local places over the others? I'm more into the physical and raunchy variant, not so much into the faux-tantra wannabe sophisticated type.

Thanks for any Intel!

S.

Jayree
02-14-22, 09:17
Hello.

This will be my first trip any recommendation? Agencies, indies, message places?

Thank you in advance.

Rahul2020
02-19-22, 12:37
Hello guys,

I am new in Wroclaw and looking for best options preferably GFE experiences. Please refer me some good reliable contacts in personal message.

If any monger like to connect to go to clubs, strip bars please message, my pm is active.

Thanks.

Traveller95
06-08-22, 00:45
Please someone tell how get women in place? I need newest place to move, place where women easy to get. I have money or anyone have contact.

Sean EZ
04-13-23, 06:28
I was in wroclaw last month and googled tantric massage, there was one near the centre (it's the only one, the city is small), called Magic Touch (I could be wrong about the name completely) I think, you can't be wrong if it's a different one because there is only one in the centre and possibly in all of wroclaw. Anyway I called and made an appointment and was directed to the entrance and up 3rd or 4th floor. The girl explained to me about the massage and that the last ten minutes would be massaging my (I forgot the polish word but it sounded like groin I think), at which point I asked if my penis would be massaged for the happy end and she clarified that no, this is not allowed and will not happen.

Needless to say Idk how the people live there, there is now way to get laid. It's worse than Ohio USA. And Warsaw isn't much better except you got 3-4 places in town you can get hand jobs for 70-100 dollars per session which I also find ridiculous as opposed to most of wester europe and UK.

I moved to Colombia since and we have another problem here on our hands there are just too many girls of all ages shapes and sizes. Poland sucks completely, with all the western dudes now trying to get some pussy or some ukrainian pussy is a sorry ass country in my option. I think this religion makes and forces good men turn trance and homo because of the government church restrictions. Sad for them.

ShawnKim
05-12-23, 08:25
Hello, guys.

I will visit wroclaw from next Monday.

I found the some review massage shop in thos forum. But all the closed.

So I need to find more information.

I saw the google map, there are 4 5 massage shop nearby rynec centerm.

There are good. ? Or not. ? Please give me some inform T. T.

TheWhatever
06-10-23, 15:24
What's better for incall and escorts Wroclaw or Krakow?

Any brothels in Wroclaw?

Sean EZ
06-24-23, 00:59
What's better for incall and escorts Wroclaw or Krakow?

Any brothels in Wroclaw?Read my post two posts below. Don't bother with Wroclaw, there is nothing.

TheWhatever
06-26-23, 22:30
What about escort dot pl, devozki and euro girls?

It's hard to find a good escort in Poland in these websites?