PDA

View Full Version : South China - Hainan Island - Sanya

Admin
01-01-04, 02:00
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Daring Mood
02-24-04, 06:56
Just returned from Sanya, and I have to report that in terms of mongering activity the place is dead.

Found no BBS, or any other related places of interest during my evening and afternoon strolls. Stayed in the Intime Resort. The sauna has a VIP room complete with a double bed. FS massage 800RMB for 45 minutes. Ceng (as in storey/floor) San San (as in three) (the girls name (also known as#1) just went through the motions, although she did say I was her first non-Chinese. Interestingly, enough she told me she had arrived four weeks previously from Chengdu hoping to work in the hotel bar. Of course, there never was a job, and now she's trying to make enough to pay for the return journey home.

Did notice a lot of Russian tourists in the area around the Intime Resort.

Also visited the Universal, Gloria and Sheraton resorts. They are all situated, resort style, well off the beaten track, so the only mongering life to be had is within, and at a cost.

There are at least 100 better mongering cities in China. Avoid Sanya if you are a mongerer.

Member #3428
02-27-04, 12:16
I was in Sanya after CNY for some meetings and stayed at Yelintan. There was no mongering at all. I asked some people I was with about this and they told me they were trying to clean up the island.

But, the hotel had plenty of ladies on vacation there and ended up with a lady from Shanghai and starting a GFE. Which is good as I will be in Shanghai for work in a little bit.

If you want mongering / BBS, I agree with Daring Mood, forget Sanya. But if you have to be there, you either have the hotel serivces or find a guest and try to go for a GFE.

Tansak KTV

German Shuaige
04-02-04, 13:10
I will attend a convention in Sanya Sheraton hotel mid of May. Any good suggestions where to go mongering in that area?

Csun213
04-10-04, 04:52
Hi Germans Huaige, most of the hotels in Sanya have their own girls inside the hotel. Some hotels even get mad if you bring your own girls back to your room and not use their girls. Should be easy for you to find girls on your own, just get into the taxi outside your hotel and say miss and they will understand what you want.

German Shuaige
04-17-04, 11:49
Hi Csun,

Thanks for the tips. I am just back from Sanya Sheraton where I spent 10 days on a convention.

Sheraton ins mainly a honeymooner and family place, nevertheless you will find fun. There is one girl in their Spa called Lily who gives excellent massage + handjob. She came to my room with her friend to give me a double massage which was quite funny....

Other option are the pretty girls working in the Hotel lobby bar. Only disadvantage is that you have to take them out for fun to a diffferent hotel or to the nearby beach whih is kind of a sandy affair.

Also had some good hook ons with girls from other conventions or frustrated family wifes.

Sanya in total is a lousy and poor place, KTV girls are not really exciting, seafood is compared to Guangdong also not very good. Sheraton is a beautiful resort but outside is nothing than the golf course.

If you want to go for fun and beaches you still find better value for money in Thailand.

Slick Willy
05-12-04, 13:38
My friend and I just came back from Hainan a few days ago. We were looking for a nice golf destination and decided on playing at Yalong Bay Golf Club in Sanya for 2 days and then at the Graham Marsh course in Boao. We were there a total of 4 nights and 3 of them held some action.

After reading the recent posts here we had little hope for much decent action, and to be honest the quality is nothing like Shenzhen, but there is easy action to be found.

We stayed the first 2 nights at the Sheraton in Sanya. The first night we just hung out at the first floor bar/disco. Got there late and didn't want to get a Karaoke room, though probably should have as there was take out opportunity there. When we got done with playing pool and the bar was closing we decided to walk around the grounds on the way back to our rooms. A guard man called to us as we were walking and asked us how we enjoyed our stay (my friend speaks a bit of Cantonese, I speak only English and Japanese). He asked us if we wanted to meet some ladies and said he could call some over. We took the offer, and about 15 minutes later a guy showed up and took us by taxi to the Golden Palm down the road. Went into the sauna and they brought us 6 chicks who were dog ugly and wanted 800 for the night, 500 for 1 shot.... Decided to pass on this group and went back to the Sheraton and went to sleep.

The next day after golf we were talking to the young guys at the concierge desk and asked about the best Nightclub in Sanya. One guy said he could take us if we wanted to go, so we took him to dinner and then the nightclub. If I remember right it was called Dynasty. I happen to like going the nightclub/KTV spots in Shenzhen, so had high hopes for this place (not sure why). The place wasn't bad, but not near to the standard I am used to. We made a deal that we both were going to take 2 chicks back with us every night we could get some action. So we each picked 2 chicks and after a couple hours playing drinking games and singing we shot off to the Sheraton and each had our little 3-somes. My favorite place in Shenzhen is King's Club, and if I was to rate the women there as beteen 8 and 10, then the girls we got in Sanya were 5's or 6's at best. But it was fun to do the 3-some as I got a shot with each chick and both were very active during the whole encounter.

We went to Boao the next day and stayed at Sofitel. Met a young American intern when we walked in and as he helped us to our rooms we asked about the local action. Told us there wasn't much around unless we went to one of the nearby towns. Then told us he would put us in touch with a rather senior guy in the hotel who could help us out. I can't tell you who he set us up with, for fear he may get in trouble, but suffice it to say he set us up big time.

The first night at Sofitel we took at taxi to a nearby town and went to a nightclub and found little quality and went back to Sofitel. It was probably 11:30 when we got back. Not having much in the way of opportunity at the hotel we decided to call this senior guy and see what he could do for us. We met him in the Galaxy club at the hotel and got a Karaoke room. About 30 minutes later 4 girls came in. Again the quality was in the 5-6 range at best, but we were ready for action, so after some drinking and singing we took them to our rooms and had another night of 3-somes. This time only did 1 shot, but gave each chick a poke during the adventure. Just too tired to give a second shot.

The final night we went with our senior friend from the hotel to Haikou - about a 2 hour drive. The plan was to go the best nightclub there, which we were told was called China City. Compared to King's Club this place was a dump, but for that area I guess it is pretty good. However, the chicks here were much better than we had seen on the trip to date.

This time we did not do the 3-some but, each took the best chick we could find and added a few more for group Karaoke fun. Then we took our favorite chicks back to Sofitel by cab for the night. I would rate these chicks (based on my King's Club scale) as in the 7-8 range. Much better service than I had in Sanya though. She was hot, stayed the whole night, and I got 2 shots in before I let her go after breakfast the next day. Only problem was she was on the rag a bit and my sheets were messed up after that. I guess she was trying to tell me about the rag, but I didn't understand and she finally gave in. But she didn't hold back and was a very good performer.

The next day I had to check out at 6:00 pm and thought I wanted to get a nice relaxing massage. Sofitel has two saunas. I had got to get a massage at one of the sauna's the day before after golf and it was all legit and very relaxing. But this day I was thinking maybe I could get a handjob at least, so I went to the other sauna. Since I don't speak I just tried to explain in my humble English that I wanted a massage. The lady at the desk asked if I wanted it in my room or at the spa itself. I thought, baby we are in business here, so I said how about sending the person to my room. Went back and 10 minutes later a very nice looking you chick shows up. Massages my arms and legs for about 15 minutes and then pulls out a rubber and asks if I want to play. She had minimal English but enough to get that out. So I gave her a shot and sent her on her way. Rate her about a 7 as well.

The cost for each adventure:

Chicks from Sanya Nightclub =
1 shot each - 300 per lady
taxi back to Sanay - 50 split by ladies

Chicks brought by senior Sofitel person =
1 shot but 2 ladies - 300 each
Taxi - 100 split by ladies

Chick from Haikou - 800 all night
Taxi - 100 (my friend also paid his chick 100)

Massage Chick - 400 which she bitched about until I called my senior hotel friend who asked her if she was affiliated with the hotel. Since she was not she quickly hung up, took the money and left.

The moral of this story is this - it was bery easy for us to find action in Hainan. Maybe we got lucky as we found some friends who helped us out, like the concierge at Sheraton and senior guy as Sofitel. The quality is fair, but the cost is low.

Had a good time, and would certainly go back some time.

Member #2400
07-05-04, 09:14
Anyone has any details of take away providers in Sanya ?

I will be there this weekend.

D

Member #2400
07-13-04, 05:04
Hi all,

Went to Sanya last week and stayed in the Gloria Resort.

Maybe my stay was short but Sanya looked very dull to me.

The driver (I had) offered to take me arounbd and find action (which I did not - no time) and said prices are 200-300 ST outside to 1500-2000 LT in the hotel.

This seems very high to me (being in Shanghai and SZ and all ...) and I opted to stay without.

I went to a nice massage place, but no luck.

Better luck next time I guess.

D

Bill Lee
10-08-04, 17:55
Any one know of a cheap local Internet cafe on this part of the island?

I don't want to pay the high price of a hotel's business center Internet service.

I will not be carrying a laptop with me.

Can you give me price, name, address and landmark?

Bill

Eharju
10-17-04, 12:55
There has been some comments here about nothing much being available in Sanya. Well, I stayed at Sheraton Sanya Resort, and every evening there were several girls available on the beachfront, brokered by the hotel security guards. I payed 500RMB for a girl one evening and she was worth every penny in my hotel room.

Bill Lee
11-20-04, 19:25
Elharju.

Is that 500 for one shot or for the entire night?

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Lee
12-07-04, 14:08
I have booked at the resort Tian Fu Yuan. Looks good from their web site. Any body familar with this place and can give me some reports on this or nearby places?

Bill Lee

Peter
12-08-04, 17:13
From the pictures it looks to be one of the resorts on the same stretch of beach as the sheraton. I found it very nice there, but for mongering it was crap. I wnt into Sanya town, which is filthy, and found a massage place there, but it was a horrible session. But then again I speak no chinese.

Bill Lee
12-08-04, 23:03
Thanks for the warning. I plan on going there with my girl. So maybe it will be better than if I had to be there for mongering purpose.

Later,
Bill

Peter
12-09-04, 10:23
Bill Lee,

For bringing your girl it is a great place. Sanya is better if you bring along your own fuck toy, not good for finding pros.

Sniffer
02-25-05, 04:04
Currently in Sanya, staying at Holiday Inn. I think the environment and ecology in Sanya has really changed. That may be a result of the deterioration of the tourism business (not too much to see or do here except golfing and the half decent beaches, and everyone from restaurants, to hotel bell boys to taxi drivers are trying so hard to rip you off), or the fact that there are more and more 4 or 5 star hotel opening in town. I think older hotels like Holiday Inn are really struggling for business.

When I stayed here last year, there was almost no activities in the hotel at all. This time when I went down to the bar called Chinois in the -2 level for a look, I got dragged into one of the KTV private room by one of the managers. RMB 680 for a room, 200 for a girl's company. But he offered very openly and directly that I can take a girl to a room for RMB 600 ST, all inclusive.

I took a Hunan girl on the first night, and a local Hainan girl on the second night. Both provided pretty good GFE, no BJ though. Both girl claimed to be 19 but I think the Hunan one was closer to 20 or 21. But who cares. Both girls asked for some tips or a red packet (as it is Chinese new year) at the end, and I gave each an additional RMB 50. I might have been a bit generous, but it is CNY.

RMB 650 may be a bit high if compared to other cities in China (or even Haikou which is only 3 hours away by car). But that kind of prices in a 5 star hotel in Sanya was unheard of in the past.

Bill Lee
02-25-05, 14:48
Sniffer.

The only thing I found about Sanya that I like when I was there was the powder coconut coffee and beef jerky. Cheap and good.

There's really nothing there. I had stayed at the Spring Resort aka Tian Fu Yuan, next door to the HI. Not bad of a place.

Whatever you do, don't the visit village theme park. It was a rip. Unless you're into native culture, it was boring and over priced.

I did do the park at highest point in the island. The ride going up was ok. But the ride on the tobagan going down was really unsafe looking. So I opt to walk down which was not so bad.

I also took a ferry ride to another park of the island where there was a tour of rocks. I think it was called the end of the earth place. No biggie.

I was with my girl at the time, so can't tell you anything about the girls. Good luck in the hunt.

Bill

Mcavity
02-25-05, 16:18
The greed of the locals in Sanya seems to be the exception rather than the rule in China where you can generally negotiate a resonable deal on anything. Whole place seems intent on squeezing every last yuan out of people who as a consequence won't ever come back. From rip off taxis at the airport to rip off restaurants outside the hotels on the Yalong Bay strip. The prices inside one were 3 times that on the flyer they were using to entice people in. All totally counterproductive because they will never get any repeat business. Pity 'cos the beaches were fine. Also stayed in the Holiday Inn, not really sure if it is a real HI or had just borrowed the logo. Alas never encountered the in house mongering opportunities but glad to hear they're making a relative success of something there.

Kunshan
02-26-05, 01:40
I have heard that Hainan prices have been pushed up by the fact that not many Chinese tourists are visiting Thailand now. Once the domestic tourists are again going to Thailand then Hainan prices will fall, but will attitudes change? Who knows, its seems that in China the poorer areas will always be poor because they don't have the same attitude to tourists/business people as the richer areas.

Mock A Bee
02-28-05, 13:20
IMHO Hainan Island will either wake up soon, or just continue to die a slow death.

The unfortunate thing about Hainan is the serious lack of tourists. The lack of tourists is due to inadequate facilities, and money grubbing locals who want to rip off tourists.

And why do they rip off tourists? because they know most people won't come back to give them repeat business. And why won't the tourists give repeat business? because they get ripped off! It is a viscious circle that is hard to stop.

I went in November 2004 and nearly everyone wants to rip you off. All the cab drivers tell you their meters are broken. As well, they want you to eat at restaurants so they can get commissions. Nearly all the restaurants are expensive - more than I would expect to pay in Beijing.

Since Hainan is known as a place to get ripped off, a lot of people have told me they would rather go elsewhere. Now that they have a reputation, it will be hard for them to get tourists.

Despite the low number of tourists, more hotels are being built. This could be a great opportunity to get some good promotional deals.

MAB

Dog Day
03-03-05, 12:13
I agree with previous post. Sanya, Yalong bay is for the rich and famous. Great hotels, nice beach..but you will be ripped off. No mongering deals, unless you are luck to get hooked up with girl who "likes you".

Levitian
05-06-05, 11:15
THe place is more or less vis-a-vis of the Holiday Inn Yalong Bay Reosert. Went there last night, was asked by the owner if I want to have special service. I did not want to bring a girl to the hotel, so they offered service space in the neigboring hotel's massage & sauna place. They originally asked for CNY 800, I only had 400 in the pocket. They accepted it. The girl brought me to the massage parlor, they gave us a room. The ST service was ok.

Levitian

Seamanship
05-27-05, 09:56
about 15 fl comb the dadonghai beach beginning soon after sunset. the best looking of these chicks might be a 5 or 6. these chicks make their living taking customers into the bushes along beach and sucking dick, so of course you're not going to find the greatest chicks here (however i did get one hell of a blow job: major major suction).

it seems there are 4 options with these : a massage, "swimming" (i'm not sure exactly what you do with these chicks in the surf...btw there are lots of chinese swimming in the ocean well past midnight), a blow job, and fuck. also it seems that the chicks have all agreed together on starting prices: 100 for massage, 100 for swimming, not sure what for blow job and 300 for a fuck. now most of these chicks are way too ugly and desperate to be asking for 300/fuck, i managed to get one chick down to 100y for fuck and suck, and another chick down to 150y. another girl was willing to do 100 fuck in the bushes and 150 at her room. actually you're pretty lucky to get 100y, after a while the chicks were avoiding me and warning the other girls that i was only paying 100y so i'm pretty sure that is the lowest you can go.

most of the hotels in town are girl friendly, about 30% of the girls you can go back to the girl's room, and also the girls can take you to a short time hotel too for 30y. one hotel that i was brought to a couple of times was sanya jinkai holiday resort on haiyun lu (internet cafe across the street). this is actually a very nice hotel, and the price for one whole day in the hotel is 50y, unbelievable. this is may and the low season so i'm sure the prices aren't always that cheap (tel# 0898-88210075). the only problem with this hotel is that they only have rooms with 2 small beds, not with 1 large bed. btw, my hotel (a different one) was 150y/night, very nice with beach view and high speed internet connection for my laptop in the room.

there are barber shops further down yuya dado street towards yalong bay but i didn't investigate.

if you take bus 202 from dadonghai into sanya, just as you finish crossing the second bridge onto the main part of sanya (on gangmen lu), on the left there were about 30 chicks lined up along the street (at 9pm). this is singapore-geylang fl style, where the chicks stand in one place with out moving and without expression, and men file past them reviewing them top to bottom and the girls only respond when spoken to. negotiations here required more chinese language ability than i have, so i didn't inquire, however the chicks looked pretty good on average. i could see that after coming too agreement with a customer, they would go across the street (one at a time, very stealthy) into a shop called "baby toy store", above the store is an apartment complex, there's a stairway in the back of the store leading up there. at one point a cop walked by (very casualty) and the chick rep001tered (not far).

sanya is a really nice beach, one of the best in asia in my opinion (nice, soft sand, waves, good resturaunts, can be cheap) but the lack of quality chicks is a real problem here (in dadonghai). i was here a few years ago and i remember way more freelance chicks hanging out by the beach, nice ones too, they hung out on the steps leading to the beach from the large cement square/park in the center of town. i don't remember what month that was, but it seems like there are more tourists now than then so it doesn't make any sense to me.

Wanderer2005
09-30-05, 14:55
I went there last month (30 sept)

Stayed at the Sheraton, thank god my company paid for it! (150 USD/night)
This place is for the rich and rich.

The concierege offered me a girl as I was wandering aimlessly, wondering what I was doing on this end of the world. (1500 RMB) pretty stiff I thought and politely declined.

Price dropped after much talking to 1000 RMB, so I said lets take a look.

Two girls showed up at the beach bar, 5-6, politley declined and left

It turns out there are no discos in Yalong bay only in Sanya.

Ah! this is the interesting part.

The girls are not in the discos or beer bars, they are in the karoke bars.

So the driver says, and I tip him well for this bit of info.

So what do I do, me and my mates Hop over next door to the holiday Inn....karoke bar.

The main part of the dance bar is empty like a ghost town.

The key is to get a room 200RMB + some package of beers for total of 600 RMB. what the hell, so we said O.K and went in.

TV Karaoke player and speakers. Great where is the girls?

5 minutes, a string of 8 arrives. 6-9 not bad.

You select the one and she sits with you to 2pm for 200 RMB.

Ok we have a plan

Too much drink that night, also did something silly, I picked the flashiest one in the bin, Phung 24, head spinner who knew her craft well. Lost of fondling and groping later its was 2 am. I decided to head home empty, drinks had hit the mark. Phung was pissed! tipped her another 100 RMB. (yes there was a lot of fondling)

My mates took home two. It was about 800 RMB for each. This was after 1/2 hr of negotiations. big chief was not backing off.

Total damage: 600 room + 800 RMB each.

Were we fleased, probably, but we were in yalong bay, no choice.

Next night, to a bus and headed to Sanya.

Has a fantastic 5 kg fish dinner near the sea. over a $100 USD but was worth every penny for 4 starved mongers.

Told our trusty driver to take us to a good karoke bar. This trick is to get friendly taxi cab, tell him you will pay for good service, tell him what you want and presto.

So we ended up in another Karoke bar.

One note: there are no money changers in Sanya except for your hotel.

Change money before you go anywhere. ATM's do not work with overseas cards.

In this Karoke bar, same routine.

They brought in a line of 12 women for selection, 6-9's.

I was about to decline until I saw one trying to hide quietly. This got my interest. OK so we all chose our picks and I chose yanLi. 5ft6, 90 Ibs. Did not speak a word of english but was absolutlely receptive to the touch. She melted when touched, superb! she was moaning as I kissed her neck.

Wined and fondled till 2am. This time it was lower, 600RMB for the ladies and 400 RMB for the room. If you did not take the woman home it was 200 RMB till 2 am.

So we all jumped into our trusty cab and headed by to the sheraton. Sheraton never bothered us about the girls.

Liyan took a shower and slithered into bed. Excellent session, she must have orgasmed at least 5 times during the night. It was sleep-sex-sleep-sex-sleep-sex and I was not the only one who instigated! Lots of Daty.

Come 7am in the morning her sisters arrive at the door to go home and they all leave happily. She left me her phone number.

Slept in the next day.

Took a long swim in the ocean, beach was O.K, I have seen better in brasil. 8am, knock on my door, "Yan Li". since we have no communication, use internet connection for altevista babelfish chinese-english-chinese translation.

She came back for more!

So this is the story.

Sanya is visited by local chinese tourists only. very very few foreigners, notice there are no money changers or international ATM's.

They come with their family's on vacation, therefore they go to karoke bars and fondle the girls and go home to their hotels where their wives are waiting. Haha!
The ones that take them is for short time but very quick and non entertaining.
thank god for internet babelfish translator.

The real price was ~400 RMB but the price has gone up significantly because the number of tourists has dropped. So most of the karoke girls have left Sanya. hence the price hikes.

Also the karoke bar get 1/2 of the cut, at the end the girl probably gets ~300-400RMB.

Needless to say, it was another very satisfying session. So satisfying that I overslept and missed my flight! Spend the rest of the day with her and another long night. This was quite a girl.

Very sad to get on the plane the next day, still had her smell on my hands.

She writes emails to me still, again babelfish to the rescue!

I might actually make a trip there at the end of october!

Csun213
10-01-05, 03:53
To Wonder2005, unless you like the beach I would go to Haikou where there are more girls and cheaper. I have been Sanya and do not like it.

Davi1
10-01-05, 04:44
Wanderer2005,

How can I find her?

Guy?

Me10
12-17-05, 03:53
Well, to all in the north of China, envy me because it is so warm here in Sanya. The city has nice beaches and mongering, although limited, is available.

Sanya is composed of three sections, Sanya City, Dadonghai, and Yalong Bay. Sanya City is the commerical area which haven't really adventure in as I am more on beach holidays, if you know what I mean. Dadonghai is the closest resort town to Sanya City, like 10 minutes by car, and walkable from Sanya City. Yalong Bay is a very nice resort town but only hotels and a nice beach there about 30 minutes from Sanya City. If you are looking to relax, I would suggest Yalong Bay. If you are looking for something louder, Dadonghai, and down at Sanya Bay, well, beach noi as nice.

All hotels in Sanya have inhouse entertainment, composing of either KTV or massage or both. About pricing, the rooms and drinks are certainly cheaper than PEK or SHA but the girl prices remain similar, especially in Yalong Bay. You have to remember that this is a beach resort town, more aiming to be Hawaii that SE Asia so of course although prices are very reasonable in all aspects, it is not cheaper than SE Asia.

About SW, saw some on the beach, especially in Dadonghai. The ongoing rates varies down to 200ST. As mentioned before, haven't adventured myself into the night scene of Sanya City but will do so tonight. Down at Yalong Bay, SW non existant to my knowledge. At Dadonghai there is a bar called SKY that has bar girls and some freelancers, didn't try it though.

About freebies, the best choice would be Russians. I am chatting up one who I met on a trip to the outer islands. There are many of them around and looking for fun and sun. About Chinese girls, I am not quite sure because they usually come with organized tour groups that leave little time for themselves to adventure. Dadonghai is the Russian concentration with Chinese of course, meanwhile Sanya Bay is mainly Chinese, and Yalong Bay a wealthier mix.

Going out now, will report more about Sanya soon.

Xiangjiao
04-03-06, 06:18
did a quick search through this thread, and didn't find anything on resort intime.
this was my first time visiting sanya and was with a gf, so didn't explore as much as i could have. first two days, we were on beaches on yalong bay and sanya bay. hotels all advertised "special massages" for about y350. didn't bother to look into it b/c i had my gf there.

also, found some action in the mainly legit massage parlors in sanya city, on a street facing the river. there are 4-5 of them basically within a couple of blocks from one another. these are legit massage places that also have some fs action. i forget the names of the places, but our taxi driver helped us find them. ask your driver to take you to the best legit foot massage place. make sure he knows that you want a "legit" massage and not fs, otherwise, he'll take you to some shady scam place. my gf and i got very good foot massages for y50 for 2 hours. but i was also offered fs when my gf was out of the room.

last two days, we were in dadonghai in a clean but basic hotel across the street from the much larger resort intime. only had two nights to explore. the first night, i made use of a massage place that had 4 girls offering y200 for 1sog. the girl i picked was super cute, 5', and said she was 18yo. she was really new to this (she said she got off the plane yesterday from hunan), and squirmed a lot while doing the deed. the service was worse than what i could get for y100 elsewhere in china, so i wouldn't recommend it unless you need a quickie. from resort intime, walk away from the beach for a few blocks. the massage parlor will be on your left.

the main point of my post is to report on resort intime itself. they have a full service sauna in the basement with fs, 1sog, for y400, including the peixi (the girl showers with you and soaps you up and down). bj is extra charge, though. the private rooms all come with private bathrooms. the room i got actually had three small rooms--a living room with couches and a tv, a basic bedroom, and a big bathroom with a private sauna, which felt quite luxurious. this place is on the upscale side. unlike other saunas, the foot massage afterwards was not included, so i didn't go for it. they had about a dozen girls available when i visited at 9pm. they were just okay (5-8 on a 10 scale). no knockouts.

here's the best part, imho: just behind the hotel is a ktv bar with an entrance that looks like it's an underground parking garage. it's owned by resort intime. when i went in at around 10:30pm, the place was really jumping. not only is it a ktv, it's also a legit bar where you can just sit at a table and have drinks. meanwhile, the ktv girls are walking around everywhere. there were easily over a hundred of them.

when you first walk through the entrance, there will be two lines of ktv girls in cocktails dresses on either side of you. take your time to appreciate the hotties while you walk the gauntlet. after this, there's a reception stand, but no one there pays attention to you unless you walk right up to them. walk down the main hallway (just follow the music and renao) and you'll be in the main bar section. in the bar will be groups of 3-6 ktv girls sitting together at the small tables rep001tered around the bar. there's a main stage where the ktv girls walk up and down in groups like they're in a fashion show. it's kind of got a strip club feeling to it (though they're all clothed in cocktail dresses) because everyone's watching the stage and there's a dj announcing the next act. behind the bar is a semi-blocked off room where all the other ktv girls are sitting on an extremely long couch that stretches the length of the room. while i was sitting in the bar, some of the ktv girls in that room kept looking at me through the windows of the room and giggling. you can easily just walk around, see their entire selection, and hand-pick who you want. no more waiting for lineups. you can go right out there and see them all.

i happened to be in the bar during the unveiling of the new group of 8 babes from dongbei, and oh my god, one of them was a statuesque beauty who could've easily been a playboy playmate. at least three of them were nicely tanned with sexy criss-crossing tan lines on their backs, tall (at least 170 cm), leggy, and very classy looking. the dongbei girls (i love the tall leggy northern girls) put on a 10 minute show in which they basically walk up and down the stage to club music beats. i had just walked in, didn't order a drink, sat near the bar, and no one bothered me. i just sat there and watched the shows on the stage for about 30 minutes before leaving the bar. no need to order a drink. just enjoy the view.

i know the dongbei girls were staying in my hotel, which was just across the street (romantic seaview hotel--highly recommended), b/c i had seen them the day before when they were checking in. man, i wished i were single that night to take advantage of the coincidence.

the ktv charges are standard upscale--small room for y680 (includes all drinks and food up to y680), and y200 for the girls to sit with you until you leave. y1000 for lt and y800 for st (includes the y200 sitting fee). you can bargain with the girls on the take-away prices since they have to give the management a cut, so the variable is how low they're willing to go. you can bargain at the end of the night since if you keep them basically till closing they know they're not going to find a new customer (as nice as you of course) that fast.

the other option is to sit in the bar and proposition a ktv girl (or wait for her to approach you), and get her to go to your room directly.

i couldn't sample the wares since i had to meet my gf. next time to sanya, i'm going single (or with fellow isg'ers).

El Frances
06-06-06, 04:27
Hello,

I'm currently in dadonghai berach. It is now low season, so everything is pretty dead and empty in this place now.

I had a short look around yesterday. I went to the sauna at Resort Intime, they quoted me 800 for FS and 1200 for supermodel, which is quite a different tariff than in the previous post. Maybe it's the laowei price. I suspect they simply call some girls from the karaoke next door (carnaval), where girls are at the same price. I also had a look at the karaoke which was as described before.

I had a drink at Sky bar and was approached by a girl working there. She was friendly and spoke quite good english, but too old forme. Maybe they have some better choice.

I also went to the massage place up the street on the left side. I had a regular chinese massage for 80 yuan, which was below average. When I got out the boss proposed FS with other girls who were not wearing uniforms, and whose quality was about 6/7. I negotiated down to 350. I don't know if it's a good price or not here. Maybe today I will have a look at the BBS in YaYu street.

WooVictor
08-28-06, 04:44
I went to Sanya for a week of holiday with my wife and son in mid-July, spending most of our time at the pools of the Marriott and the Hilton. Obviously I was not expecting any fun on this trip, but I still managed a pleasant surprise at the Marriott’s spa.

We had been in Sanya in the summer of 2005 and liked it very much. For this year we originally wanted to go somewhere else but for all kinds of reasons could not find an ideal destination. So at the last moment we switched to Sanya.

Both my wife and myself had used Marriott’s spa last year, and this year we decided to revisit the place. We’ve never done this couple’s package, mainly because one of us needs to take care of our son. Anyway, on this particular night, I went to the spa on my own for a two-hour treatment. As I sat down for the footbath, my masseuse asked if I had been there before. I said yes, and she said she reckoned that she had served me last year. I looked at her again, and it seemed to me that my masseuse last year was about the same size and shape, though I simply could not recall what she looked like. She told me that she was a local girl, and this corresponded to her dark complexion. She was just over 20 years old and quite well built, with very sizeable tits that unfortunately I did not get to examine.

The Marriott spa is just like the high-end spas that you can find in other luxury hotels, very tastefully decorated and very professional in the treatment that they offer, although it seems to me that most Asian spas tend to have a touch of Thai. In a place like this, your privacy is well protected, usually by a thin sheet of cloth, and the masseuse will ensure that your private part is never exposed. When she massages your upper thigh and buttock, she will cover your other leg as well as the other side of your ass with the sheet.

After the footbath I removed my T-shirt and shorts and stepped into the big bathtub for a floral bath, and my masseuse retreated from the room. After about half an hour of soaking, I heard a chime outside the room, and climbed up from the bathtub to dry myself. Then she came in, while I was still naked, and told me to get on the massage table. She covered me with the obligatory sheet and started to give me a very good and soothing oil massage.

We had a bit of general conversation during the massage, but talked about nothing special. As she worked on one of my thighs, I decided to test her limit – the first time I ever did this kind of thing in a proper spa. Whenever her hands moved up my inner thigh, I would respond by spreading my legs and encouraging her to go further up, saying that my inner thighs were particularly sore. She followed my instructions a few times, and I could feel that the sheet was no longer adequately covering my private part. I decided to be more daring, and started to moan softly and raise my ass as she continued to massage my inner thigh and ass.

I told her that it felt very comfortable, and she would every now and then asked if what she did was making me feel comfortable. Under my instructions, her hands got closer and closer to my private part, and soon I was on my knees with my ass raised high up in the air.

By then I was pretty sure that she could see my erection. I instructed her to rub my asshole, which she did. Then I told her to rub all the way from my backdoor down to my balls and finally my shaft. This she did without hesitation. After several strokes by her, I could not contain my excitement at having led her all the way there, and shot my load in her hand. As I was climaxing, I grabbed her ass and squeezed it real hard.

After I calmed down, she changed the towel on the massage bed and washed her hands. Then we continued with the massage as if nothing unusual had happened. When she instructed me to turn over, facing the ceiling, she put the eye mask over my eyes, the standard procedure at the spa. I thought I should pay her the proper respect, and resisted from fondling her body even though I very much wanted to.

When I left the room I gave her a tip of 300 yuan, which she accepted with a big smile. This is of course a big tip in Sanya, and although we never discussed the money I thought I should be generous for what was an exceptional service at such a place.

A few nights later I went to the Hilton spa and half-heartedly wanted to try the same trick. I say half-hearted because my masseuse was easily more than 30 years old and not very attractive. Her techniques were also quite rough. She also did not fall into my trap so after giving her several instructions of pushing higher up my inner thigh I abandoned the effort.

Several weeks after the Sanya trip, I was talking with a friend of mine about vacations in Hainan. He said that he had also gone to Sanya for a business trip on his own a couple of months ago. According to him, a bell boy at the Sheraton told him that some night clubs in Sanya offered excellent floor shows – quite extraordinary by Chinese standard. The highlight of the show was said to be “Sino-Russian war” – real sex acts between a Chinese guy and a Russian girl. Unfortunately he did not go to verify it. If any brother has seen it, please write a report. I don’t think, however, that I’ll be back for holiday there in the next couple of years.

Erik
08-28-06, 23:08
300 Y for what ? For apologizing of cuming in her hands after "several strokes" ? That is nearly the monthly salary of a waitress in a small restaurant of Sanya. What would you have pay if you have fucked her ? 3000 Y ?
That's how the market get spoiled for the other guys, if you want my humble opinion.

Me10
08-29-06, 00:18
300 Y for what ? For apologizing of cuming in her hands after "several strokes" ? That is nearly the monthly salary of a waitress in a small restaurant of Sanya. What would you have pay if you have fucked her ? 3000 Y ?
That's how the market get spoiled for the other guys, if you want my humble opinion.

I think you should ease off... At the end of the day is the Sanya Marriott and no cheap bbs. I don't think that end of the market was spoiled by woovictor as it is already spoiled long time ago.

Erik
08-29-06, 12:12
Sorry, a girl is a girl, a pimp is a pimp, a brother is a brothel. Don't get impressed by the so called high class joints. They just ask for more money to provinde equal or even often inferior service quality. Up to you to get scemed, if you are happy with it.

OldAsiaHand
08-29-06, 12:45
300 RMB is hefty money for a HJ even in a 5-star hotel Spa. I just took Batman to a place in Panyu last week. 35 RMB per hour, including a happy ending. This is not the Marriott mind you, but even the best saunas in Guangzhou only get 198-288, including a HJ. Having said that, you never know what a monger will pay once a girl has his dick in her hand. I was asked for 500 RMB for a HJ from a girl from a hotel BBS in Shenzhen. Problem is some fools will pay it or they would not ask. It does make it difficult to negotiate reasonable prices afterwards.

Just my POV.

OAH

Sorry, a girl is a girl, a pimp is a pimp, a brother is a brothel. Don't get impressed by the so called high class joints. They just ask for more money to provinde equal or even often inferior service quality. Up to you to get scemed, if you are happy with it.

Ticktock
09-29-06, 05:57
I am in the Me10 camp, let's not be quick to jump all over WooVictor's report. And before commenting, one should say if they have been to Sanya and what experiences they have had. I have been to Sanya but did not monger there.

1) From what I can tell in the report is that the girl didn't demand an amount. WooVictor was just happy and tipped 300rmb. Don't jump all over him for spoiling the market since he didn't just openly agree to some inflated price.

2) Sanya is no Zhuhai, GZ, SZ, or CP. Not even close. This is a family tourist beach destination which doesn't need or possibly even want the hobby in it's backyard (for non-locals). YaLong Bay where the Marriot and Holiday Inn are is like a fancy strip of beach resorts in Maui (no where as good, but you get the meaning). An area like that, any pay for play is gonna be expensive and hard to get or find, unless your seedy local guide will pimp some girls for you, but then he will rip your ass off for even more than you can possibly imagine. The locals make it a point to rip off even local chinese tourists.

3) Been beaten up in Sanya over an under 100rmb dispute. Not related to mongering, but if you can have a happy and safe time in a 5star resort in Sanya for 300rmb, it's not looking so bad.

My point of view.

Ticktock
10-01-06, 03:43
About freebies, the best choice would be Russians. I am chatting up one who I met on a trip to the outer islands. There are many of them around and looking for fun and sun.Yes, there are a lot of hot Russian girls around Dadonghai. Obviously many are paired with the b/f, husband, or fiance on the romantic getaway, but surprising number of single Russian girls there too, just looking for fun in the sun as mentioned.

YoungBoss
01-15-07, 02:51
I just spent 2 nights at Sanya, within Ya Long Wan choices are limited and expensive, went to the sauna at Mangrove hotel, 700rmb for an hour session with a 5 looking girl with a large boob, no GFE and no skill. really poor service.

Then tried the hotel bell boy for the late night delivery, again all the bell boy are connected and eager to do business. The deal is 600S/T and 1200 for L/T, again service and qulaity are both poor. avoid

I went to the KTV located behind Hotel Intime in Da Dong Hai. Reasonable charges with better selection of girls and better service standard.

So overall, if you stay in Ya Long Wan, go to Da Dong Hai to pick a girl back to hotel. overall, I don't think Sanya is attractive monger destiny but if you have more time and skill, you may pick some Russian freebies there.

Rubme
01-28-07, 06:16
Good massage and personal attention is possible here. Suggest calling Health Club, not Spa, for a massage in your room. Price for one hour is just 350 rmb and I think the masseuse will be more comfortable in the room as the health club massage rooms are not locked during your massage. My sessions lasted slightly over one hour each. Good value when you have comfort of your room versus a couple taxi rides to unknown cheaper spot.

My massage was deep tissue and very thorough. And tipped 200 rmb for the extra relaxation provided. Once masseuse was comfortable, was given excellent deep massage of butt, thighs and groin. Nice to have late massage on bed. Just roll over and off to sleep.

Oljoe
03-11-07, 06:41
300 RMB = AUD 50 for a hand job. A fool and his money. Stay home!

El Frances
03-22-07, 15:11
Well, what I just read confirms that Sanya is a hopeless place. It's better to buy a ticket to Thailand's beaches if you want to enjoy both sea and sex.

Xtrafire
04-03-07, 08:14
I can only agree to what the others have written about Sanya. I have been there two times and it was hard to find places to have fun. Yesterday I have returned from my last trip. I have not been alone there except for 2 days. So I had no time for a big research.

Crown Plaza Hotel:

When you go out of the lobby to the shopping mal there are some stairs leading downstairs with a fountain in the middle. At night (roundabout 11:30pm) a chinese approached to me, offering my some girls. just at the end of the stairs there is a shop to the right where you can get massage and also additional service. To make it short: I choose VIP room (with own sauna, whirlpool, big sized room) they wanted to have 1200 RMB (!) for 2 hours, incl. fee for the room! I was not in the mood for more negotiations so I had a try and the result was: poor! Girl with no experience, no BJ, no GFE, but lots of oil! So forget that place!

Besides they said that they have some russian girls available. But they need them to come from Sanya and they told me that would be more expensive.

Mangroove Tree Resort:

In their spa they offer also additional service. As youngboss said: poor service, no GFE, no skill, no experience and agressive pushing for tipps! Not to recommend!

Bab Com
04-29-07, 16:56
Try to find the place with the bb club, Katiouchka club and Allen story bar. There is a little street between the bars. At the end on the right is the massage parlor EDEN leisure club. 400 RMB full service, girls in a fish bowl.

Because of the russians, the girl will ask for a tip before leaving (you are free to give or not, up to you), then boys will arrive with your shoes and a glass of tea, they will try to put you your shoes on and make you a kind of leg massage: they only expect (and will ask) for a TIP.

Girls are 5 to 8, nice rooms

Good f.

Meiguoguizi
08-10-07, 02:07
Some additional info about the limited action in Sanya: downtown there is a street that offers dozens of Szechuan hotpot restaurants with an equal number of BBSs. The girls sit prominently displayed near the doorways, but only until 10pm. Then most close, but a few leave the doors open a crack for late patrons. The quality is good and the price is low by Sanya standards, 400-600, and takeout is available. To find the street, look for the ‘foot bridge’ – no cars, that crosses one of the two downtown canals. It is prominently lit at night. Take the bridge to the west side, away from the beach-side of town, go straight ahead, crossing the main road, walk one block, and turn left. The next mile or so is ‘the strip’.

There are very few westerners in Sanya, mostly Russians, and almost none on this block, so you should have a few mandarin phrases to negotiate.

More details on Dadonghai. The nightclub next to the In-time Resort, that has been previously described, has a collection of girls for take-out, but the busy KTV grabs most of the lookers, especially on a busy night. Those that are left usually leave by 11pm. The boss is happy to hook you up for take out, but he’ll start negotiating at 1200 for all night. As the evening continues, I could get him down to 800, but by that time there would often be no one worth taking. You can sit in the bar / entertainment area and keep an eye on the girls in their adjoining ‘bullpen’, as they shuttle in-and-out for the KTV customers.

The best looking girls in this part of town work in the Sauna in the Resort In-time. You can enter the hotel directly and go downstairs, or the nightclub has a passage way, but you’ll need to escorted thru that entrance: the boss in the nightclub will be happy to walk you through the corridor and show you the girls in the Sauna, if you complain about his inventory. The sauna girls are the Dongbei lookers that put on the fashion shows. And some are exceptional. But I was never able to get the rate below 1200, though I am not much of a negotiator, especially when I see someone striking.

Beware of accepting anyone recommended by the boss, I know for a fact that he will choose a girl who has agreed to take a smaller cut, increasing his share. The best quality girls are busy and don’t have to agree to this extortion. Make sure you see the entire group. Not all girls will provide BBBJ, but most do, so you should mention it if that’s your thing.

You can easily get the phone number from the nightclub’s take-out girls for reduced direct service later in your vacation, most of them just work from 6-11pm at the club. The sauna girls are essentially under house arrest, working 10 or 12 hours shifts. I managed to hook up with one outside the sauna, but she was always exhausted and had to be at work by late afternoon until 4am, but was willing to crawl into my room after work.

The massage parlor mentioned in earlier posts a few blocks off the beach from the nightclub was closed in December.

The Sanhaitian Hotel, at the edge of the beach, also has an in-house KTV/Sauna with good quality takeout, but a smaller selection than the Intime. I tried the new ROYAL club, which has great talent, but only seems to service the high-end KTV crowd, no nightclub was available to check-out the staff for take-out, at least not this winter, although they prominently advertise one.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

JustGotBack
08-11-07, 17:49
I was in Sanya recently. A local told me that you can just go to the beach at night ala Rio and pickup working Chinese girls for cheap. He also said that Sky Bar is full of Russian hookers. He told me that the price is based on the time of night. 1000 yuan to start with down to 300 when the place closes and the girls are just hanging about outside. I went to Sky Bar a few times and it did seem like there were working girls there but I was otherwise occupied and couldn't partake. There are definitely some seriously hot Russians in there that show up every night.

Divine Baal
08-13-07, 16:42
I know the score is somewhat different but how's the hotel services?

When I stayed in Dalian the massage girls called the room as soon as you entered and even came up to the room when you said "no thanks".

As a single fat eurotrash guy, do you get that "service" at Holiday Inn Resort on Yalong Beach. There is a spa and all.. but do you get that extra service (expensive I guess)..

I am thinking of a combo.. shanghai and hainan.. and wanna taste souther poon too.

ManonsanBoy
10-18-07, 22:07
Dear oh dear

I am staying here and the reports are getting me down. Is it that bad for mongering?

J7723
02-13-08, 04:07
Guys,

I have been to Sanya several times and while its not as good for selections and prices as other places there are still good options. Rendezvous Hotel has a pretty good KTV which I've been to a few times. There is also another very large KTV on one of the main roads, same one as police station I think but forget the name but will post later when I find it. I've even been to a small seafood restaraunt that is in Yalong beach area that has a small nightclub and while not a large selection, gems to be had.

Point is you can enjoy beach golf and fun in Sanya. So it costs a little more. Cheap by almost all other EU US standards.

Whumper
02-18-08, 09:56
Guys,

I have been to Sanya several times and while its not as good for selections and prices as other places there are still good options. Rendezvous Hotel has a pretty good KTV which I've been to a few times. There is also another very large KTV on one of the main roads, same one as police station I think but forget the name but will post later when I find it. I've even been to a small seafood restaraunt that is in Yalong beach area that has a small nightclub and while not a large selection, gems to be had.

Point is you can enjoy beach golf and fun in Sanya. So it costs a little more. Cheap by almost all other EU US standards.Hello to J7723 and All,

I'll be in Sanya next week, staying at the Rendezvous Hotel. I've read all the reports on Sanya and some interesting information but mostly older and probably out of date.

I'd really appreciate some up to date information on places for FS. Especially, any information on the Rendezvous Hotel. Hotel/security problems with bringing a girl in (timing, tip needed).

Details on the KTV in the Rendezvous Hotel (the best room (s), prices, suggestions) would be terrific. Mainly looking for all night FS, but short time OK too. Any way I can check whether the girl does BBBJ (I don't speak any Chinese)?

A big thanks for any help. Hope I can have some good experiences to report back.

Whumper

J7723
02-22-08, 06:41
Whumper,

All I can tell you is you need not worry about security at this hotel. Its a pretty big KTV operation so no one will say anything. As for best room that always depends on how many people. The KTV is on 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember and as per usual best to be there right at 8PM for best selection. Tip 200RMB for DJ and as far as mamasa depends on service and what she brings.

If you are with others I would look for the other "big" place in town which I thought was better but don't remember name.

Hello to J7723 and All,

I'll be in Sanya next week, staying at the Rendezvous Hotel. I've read all the reports on Sanya and some interesting information but mostly older and probably out of date.

I'd really appreciate some up to date information on places for FS. Especially, any information on the Rendezvous Hotel. Hotel/security problems with bringing a girl in (timing, tip needed).

Details on the KTV in the Rendezvous Hotel (the best room (s), prices, suggestions) would be terrific. Mainly looking for all night FS, but short time OK too. Any way I can check whether the girl does BBBJ (I don't speak any Chinese)?

A big thanks for any help. Hope I can have some good experiences to report back.

Whumper

Whumper
02-25-08, 06:50
Whumper,

All I can tell you is you need not worry about security at this hotel. Its a pretty big KTV operation so no one will say anything. As for best room that always depends on how many people. The KTV is on 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember and as per usual best to be there right at 8PM for best selection. Tip 200RMB for DJ and as far as mamasa depends on service and what she brings.

If you are with others I would look for the other "big" place in town which I thought was better but don't remember name.Hi J7723,

Had a strange experience at the KTV last night, maybe because I didn't get there until nearly 1 a. M. On a Sunday night. There was still a fair amount of action (I could hear noise from rooms) but the guy told didn't speak any English and said there were no girls available. He took me to the Massage/Sauna area and told me the price was 1200 all night and 800 for one hour (one shot). I talked him down to 600 or 700 for one hour one shot but wasn't interested.

Was the mamasan at the KTV or the Sauna? Did she speak some English? How do I find her, just go there and ask for the mamasan? The KTV seems to be kind of hidden and is on a private elevator that goes to the 5th floor. Sauna is part of the main area and is on the third floor.

What was your experience with the girls. Was overnight really all night (until you were ready to leave in the morning, or did they take off much earlier? More importantly, was all night (1200) just 2 shots or more if you wanted it? Also, any similar information about the Sauna girls.

Sorry for so many questions but I wasn't able to get much information last night from the guy that didn't speak English. If this place is not so good I'll make more of an effort to try some other place.

Also, any information on other places mentioned would be great.

Thanks,

Whumper

GermanBoy 2
03-04-08, 16:08
Dear guys,

I arived in Sanya a few hours ago and will stay here till March 11. Will post about my experiences later. Till now nothing happend in here. If anybody of you fellows is also in here and want to join for a beer with a non-russian you can contact me.

J7723
03-08-08, 19:52
Getting there at 8PM is recommended...later selections are poor. I was with friends who spoke mandarin but there was a mama who spoke some english...and a guy who was some sort of manager who spoke some english also. I know it can be hard to find but I ask before I actually go in for english manager or mama and some one turns up.

Also always make sure girls they bring in for selection are staying overnight...have wasted a few nights only to find at the end girl doesnt want to go..usually raise supreme hell at that. 1200-1600(models) is what Ive been quoted and usually all nite and as many shots as I can manage.

willl be there in a couple weeks so hope to check it out again.

Hi J7723,

Had a strange experience at the KTV last night, maybe because I didn't get there until nearly 1 a. M. On a Sunday night. There was still a fair amount of action (I could hear noise from rooms) but the guy told didn't speak any English and said there were no girls available. He took me to the Massage/Sauna area and told me the price was 1200 all night and 800 for one hour (one shot). I talked him down to 600 or 700 for one hour one shot but wasn't interested.

Was the mamasan at the KTV or the Sauna? Did she speak some English? How do I find her, just go there and ask for the mamasan? The KTV seems to be kind of hidden and is on a private elevator that goes to the 5th floor. Sauna is part of the main area and is on the third floor.

What was your experience with the girls. Was overnight really all night (until you were ready to leave in the morning, or did they take off much earlier? More importantly, was all night (1200) just 2 shots or more if you wanted it? Also, any similar information about the Sauna girls.

Sorry for so many questions but I wasn't able to get much information last night from the guy that didn't speak English. If this place is not so good I'll make more of an effort to try some other place.

Also, any information on other places mentioned would be great.

Thanks,

Whumper

GermanBoy 2
03-09-08, 08:11
I stayed in sanya for a couple of days and will try to share my information. It is definatly not a mongering destination, but its possible to have some nice days in here. I spended my time in the early March, so maybe everything can be completely different at other time of year.

The area: there are three tourist areas. Sanya bay, dadonghai and yalong bay. The most crowded place seems to be dadonghai. Yalong bay has smae nice hotels and a good beach, but it was dead. No street life at all, no bars. Sanya is a busy town, but not at this part where the hotels are. Dadonghai is small, a lot of hotels, nice beach. Of course beaches in Thailand or at Philippines are better, but its okay.

Hotel situation: hotel prices depending very much to season. First I stayed 3 nights at rendezvouz hotel. Deluxe room through chinahotels.org for 558 rmb. Very nice room, great breakfast buffet. Hotel is 300 meters away from beach, no pool, no balcony. Therefore I changed place. All these big apartement buildings arroud offer appartements for renting. Just walk in and ask. I do not speak one word of Chinese, but it is working with hand and feed. Quality and price are very wide spread. I choosed a 50 sqare meters one for 350 rmb, nice balcony with sea view. For sure gf.

Nightlife: the most crowded place is the bar street on the way from dadonghai to sanya. Its between the two bridges on left side, impossible to miss it. There are a dozend disco-bars which are crowded every night. Seems that th place is starting early, peak time ia arround 11 pm, after that more people do leave then come. Its a regular place for regular Chinese people who want to dance and have fun. Did not see professionals, but met on two different evenings two different girls who stayed the night for free after having some drinks, fun and dancing. Average age in there is mid 20s. So if you are 60 with bg bear bally: no chance. If you are 40 with small bally (like me): some chances. If you are a young dynamic surfing guy: big chance. Definately in here its not the money which is counting, but a nice smile and sympathie. Beer is between 20 and 30 rmb, depending to place. The most busiest one was called noahs ark, entrence arround corner at the first floor. But all the others have been busy too. Every night, not only on weekends. Important: if an atractive Chinese girl wants to say cheers with you, this does not mean automticly that she is interested in more, sometimes they only want to be friendly.

Sky bar in dadonghai is on the road from rendezvous hotel to summer mall, the bggest shopping center in this area. Maybe 200 meters before the mall. It was never very busy, some russian working girls iside, also some Chinese ones. A nice Chinese girl offered me for 600 rmb next evening, cause she was busy with a russian tourist this night. Did not call her.

Taxi: starting price is 5 rmb for frst 2 kilometers. From airport to dadonghai its about 60, drivers try to get a special price fromm 100. If you are shouting angry, they will take the meter.

Massages: rendezvous hotel has a massgae place on 3 floor. When I came home late and drunk, hotel security took me to this place. First he asked for 890, but then he came down to 680. They offered me a choice of 4 girls which I did not found atractive. Went out up to 19 floor to sleep alone this night. Connected to hotel is a big KTV area. Arround 7 pm you can see some great models jumping inside. But the doormen was not interested in helping western guys, nobody spoke english, so I went. You can go from hotel directly to KTV area. Across the street there was every evening a guy who offered massage for 600. Never went with him.

GermanBoy 2
03-09-08, 13:55
Ther is a really big red light district in sanya, maybe 1 kilometer away from the bar street (see sanya basics I). Maybe 15 to 20 places similar to barber shops, door to door. In the whole street there are only these shops offering ladies. I have been there arround 8 pm and in each shop have been between 2 and 7 girls. Very wide in range, and of course nobody speaks english in here, only Chinese. Cause my experiences with clean surroundng in other barbershops was not the best, I did not go in. (or should I go later? ) but they told me that one shot is 200 rmb. No idea if there is a time limit. This might be paradise if you speak a little Chinese.

On the way to this place there are also a lot o girls standing on the street, no chance to ask them about price and service.

How to go there: if you come from dadonghai you pass the bar street area, go over second bridge and will coe to a circle. From this place three streets are going away. First the one you came from. Second: sharp right it goes up to mc donalds, kfc and so on. Take the third one to the more left, which is going to the harbour (do not know if it is harbour, but water anyway). Maybe 200 or 300 meters after the circle there is a big street right. Do not care, go strait. After some more 200 meters on the right hand side there it is. You can see it only a bit from the big street cause girls are all inside. But all the plastic chairs you can see outside have been pink colour.

If you come from McDonalds or KFC it is 1. 5 kilometers to the circle. Turn there right, and then do the same.

Hope this will be helpfull for sombody, you can message in here if yes, I am curious.

Class101
03-27-08, 10:11
Ther is a really big red light district in sanya, maybe 1 kilometer away from the bar street (see sanya basics I). Maybe 15 to 20 places similar to barber shops, door to door. In the whole street there are only these shops offering ladies. I have been there arround 8 pm and in each shop have been between 2 and 7 girls. Very wide in range, and of course nobody speaks english in here, only Chinese. Cause my experiences with clean surroundng in other barbershops was not the best, I did not go in. (or should I go later? ) but they told me that one shot is 200 rmb. No idea if there is a time limit. This might be paradise if you speak a little Chinese.

On the way to this place there are also a lot o girls standing on the street, no chance to ask them about price and service.

How to go there: if you come from dadonghai you pass the bar street area, go over second bridge and will coe to a circle. From this place three streets are going away. First the one you came from. Second: sharp right it goes up to mc donalds, kfc and so on. Take the third one to the more left, which is going to the harbour (do not know if it is harbour, but water anyway). Maybe 200 or 300 meters after the circle there is a big street right. Do not care, go strait. After some more 200 meters on the right hand side there it is. You can see it only a bit from the big street cause girls are all inside. But all the plastic chairs you can see outside have been pink colour.

If you come from McDonalds or KFC it is 1. 5 kilometers to the circle. Turn there right, and then do the same.

Hope this will be helpfull for sombody, you can message in here if yes, I am curious.Hi German Boy 2,

You had explored well off where most people will not thread. You are right that the area is a Red Light area but it doesn't mean all the women standing by the roadside are working girls. Those girls are soliciting for massage work with masturbation but not FS.

On the alley full of women - you are right that they serve FS. But they only charge RMB100 per shot without BJ. If you want to include BJ, it will cost you RMB50 extra. Room size are small and uncomfy but not smelly as one would expect.

If you like some places with decent room and shower, goto the street behind McDonalds. You will find some place disguised as Massage Services. The girls would be sitting outside or playing mahjong. The room are slightly more spacious with showers - for RMB150 includes BJ already.

Wonderer
05-12-08, 17:49
I was recently in Sanya. Since I was with my GF/steady, I did not have any chance to explore in more detail. But, when walking through some streets, I found that there is a BBC scene in the Shengli Road north and south of the Yuelin Road.

There are at least 5-6 shops, and perhaps someone has a chance to explore.

On the other hand, I had the impression, the place is pretty much for couples and families. Therefore, the general statement made by many Chinese people "Sanya is full of *****s" is simply not true - unfortunately.

Wonderer

Here is a map of the area:

Csun213
05-12-08, 19:28
I was recently in Sanya. Since I was with my GF/steady, I did not have any chance to explore in more detail. But, when walking through some streets, I found that there is a BBC scene in the Shengli Road north and south of the Yuelin Road.

There are at least 5-6 shops, and perhaps someone has a chance to explore.

On the other hand, I had the impression, the place is pretty much for couples and families. Therefore, the general statement made by many Chinese people "Sanya is full of *****s" is simply not true - unfortunately.

Wonderer

Here is a map of the area:

That used to be the case. Hainan used to be heaven for guys but the powers in charge have changed that now. You noticed that there is hardly any post in Hainan thread because the lack of action.

Rahmeh
07-03-08, 07:58
I just came back from there. I went with a local SHnese friend of mine. I told him that I heard Sanya is dead when it comes to mongering. He didn't believe it. So using his detective skills (and Chinese language charm) found us some great places. Sanya is full of mongering. At one point I tried to find a legit massage place and could only find 2. The rest were all FS or at least HE.

I had 450FS at this one hotel (I'll post the info late. Biz card is at home). 800 for russian/japanese/korean/french.

First night I complained of a bit of attitude from the girl. The manager said to come back next night and he'll take care of me. He'll send a taxi to pick me up from my hotel, send me home afterwards as well as give me 100rmb off. Next night got a young flight attendant (with actual hainan airlines uniform) for 350. She had just got off work earlier and does this on the side.

Now that's service!

Member #4341
07-08-08, 11:00
Hello,

Any good recomeditation for Holiday Inn - Sanya Yalong bay hotel ? I'll be there in few weeks.

Blue Wolf
08-26-08, 08:38
Hi,

I will be in Sanya area this friday and saturday(29/30 Aug)
Any good bbs or bars in the Sanya area ?
Is the Paulaner Brauhaus at the Kempinski hotel girl friendly or any girls "working" the bar ?

Bluewolf

Meiguoguizi
08-27-08, 01:20
Hi,

Is the Paulaner Brauhaus at the Kempinski hotel girl friendly or any girls "working" the bar ?

Bluewolf

The Kempinski is several miles north of Sanya. It's rather desolate up there, I'd be shocked if anyone worked the bar.
The 'bar strip' is downtown Sanya. Tell the cab driver, or the bellman at the Kempinski, you want to go to 'the Eadry Resort' (Hongzhou Aiderui Dujia Jiudian). The bars are right next to the hotel. There is also a sauna with FS in the street between the bars. Check earlier reports - there is a street of BBSs a 15 minute walk along the canal from the bars. (North)
The Kempinski will look the other way when you return with a girl. They smiled and called my companions "Mrs."

Con Fession
09-16-08, 05:53
I am heading to Sanya this week, with a few mates.

I know Sanya has been pretty quiet for the last couple of yrs, but really almost no new material for me to prepare the trip.

Any bro got any news abt Sanya? Thks a million!

Linkhainan
09-19-08, 16:37
Despite I am the newcomer here, I've been in Hainan Island for 3 years and just left for the mainland, so I know all things there better.

In Hainan, actually, each bar and massage house has sex service. If you can speak some Chinese(local accent is prefered), I am sure you could get the best service and cheapest charge. Here I just reply you several "small" places which were not so frequently quoted in other website.

In Sanya, the most famous bar is "Allen Story". If you want to find some young girl, go there. The expense level is a bit higher there in according with the local incoming standard. Any hotel in Sanya provides sex service, so don't worry about that, only the price might be much higher if you ask the hotel staff to find one. Concerning the massage parlour, be careful of some kind of fraud. It once happend to my friend.

Hope it is useful. Sorry for my poor English.

Hi,

Bluewolf

Doctor Man Toy
10-29-08, 16:05
I will be visiting Sanya for the first time next week. I will be staying at the Hilton. Is there much action there? What am I looking for as far as average fees for full service?

Thank you

Cdnlapcheong
10-30-08, 01:13
Was in Sanya last year and the Hilton is a gorgeous hotel! You'll be impressed.
Welcome to the Waikiki of China!

Lots of KTV in town especially in Haikou and my experiences there were great!

Can't wait to head back.

Butterflyman007
10-31-08, 20:04

Hope this will be helpfull for sombody, you can message in here if yes, I am curious.Yes, its the RED LIGHT DISTRICT. I thank you very much for this hint! I found it after some research with google earth. I was there three times. You should speak a bit chinese or be good with "talking with hands and feeds".

If you are funny and friendly to the mama-sun you can pull down the price a bit. Normally chinese guys pay 100-150 RMB. Foreigners because of theyr "longer dicks" 200-300 RMB! If you are good in bargain and sympatic to the mama-sun you can get about 150 RMB. For ST (i always had about 45 mins with little massage).

Twice i payed 200 for a blowjob till the end and normal sex after that.

I made a map for you to find the place easier. Its a street full of "Love-Shops". Easy to find! Just walk along the street after the 2nd roundabout and look for the street with the lots of smal girl-shops on both sides.

Linkhainan
01-13-09, 13:21
Hi everyone,

I am back here and as well as back to Hainan Island where I have lived for 3 years, to spend this winter holiday. It's a real heaven for men, so anyone would like, feel free to contact me.

Csun213
01-13-09, 20:01
Hi everyone,

I am back here and as well as back to Hainan Island where I have lived for 3 years, to spend this winter holiday. It's a real heaven for men, so anyone would like, feel free to contact me.

How is the sex trade in Haikou? I knew it was great before they turned it to a tourist area. Just wondering if the sex trade had made a return?

Cappy
01-13-09, 23:45
I would love to come to Haiku or Sanya for some business sourcing. The "man-heaven" does not sound bad either.

You do not appear to be able to receive private messages yet. Is there a way to reach you to ask some questions about Hainan?

Cap

Hi everyone,

Linkhainan
01-19-09, 05:30
I would say sex trade in Haikou is always prosper and it can never be expected to deteriorate becasue this is one of the important economic supports and revenue for the local government. The local residents always tell me here, buying a sex is just like buying a meal in our daily life. So you can find sex houses, KTVs, hotels, barber shops, massage parlours etc everywhere as easy as to find a restaurant.

How is the sex trade in Haikou? I knew it was great before they turned it to a tourist area. Just wondering if the sex trade had made a return?

Linkhainan
01-19-09, 07:10
Hi Cap, you are right it's not only man heaven, but also business heaven, such as tourism, real estate.

Engaging in sports brokerage, I am here also trying for some potential golf business such as in Haikou, Sanya, Qionghai, Wenchang, etc. So I am curious to know what's kind of business you have interests in? This Island is actually one of the business virgin land bacause Chinese authorities put some special policies on it and the products on Islan are in good quality but cheap. It would be the future of Shenzhen, Zhuhai or Xiamen in respect of business.

For the sex hunting, it's also in good quality but cheap. For example, most younger girls start to carry on such business right from it here before they travel to some big cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou because they are getting old and not so hot amoung the guests. Usually, girls aged from 18-22 are welcomed by guest and when they are 23 years above, they will find themselves too "old" to attract any guest.

What's more, if you are interested in amateur, here is the most interesting place as well. I bet you will be feeling bored by those girls from barber shop, because their service is too professional to make you sick. However, if you find some amateurs, due to the lacking of sexual experience, they seems so lovely and harmonious to you when making love together you, just totally like you real girl friend!

So, I am open my arms to welcome you to Hainan Island. I will surely give you well-rounded sugggestion not only on business, but also on sex pursuit.

PS. It seems to be a problem I am not able to get personal msg. You see, it's really hard for me to log onto here frequently so I doubt if I should subscript. Are you in Hainan NOW?

I would love to come to Haiku or Sanya for some business sourcing. The "man-heaven" does not sound bad either.

You do not appear to be able to receive private messages yet. Is there a way to reach you to ask some questions about Hainan?

Cap

Cappy
01-24-09, 07:16
Hello Linkhainan:
Yes, frequently it can be difficult to connect to ISG board. I had considerable difficulty. Now I have left China, but should return before too long.
My work is manufacturing related. I was looking for some opportunities on Hainan.
I hope to connect with you soon. By the way you need to be a full (paid) mmember in order to use the PM system.

Happy Niu Year!

Hi Cap, you are right it's not only man heaven, but also business heaven, such as tourism, real estate.

Engaging in sports brokerage, I am here also trying for some potential golf business such as in Haikou, Sanya, Qionghai, Wenchang, etc. So I am curious to know what's kind of business you have interests in? This Island is actually one of the business virgin land bacause Chinese authorities put some special policies on it and the products on Islan are in good quality but cheap. It would be the future of Shenzhen, Zhuhai or Xiamen in respect of business.

For the sex hunting, it's also in good quality but cheap. For example, most younger girls start to carry on such business right from it here before they travel to some big cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou because they are getting old and not so hot amoung the guests. Usually, girls aged from 18-22 are welcomed by guest and when they are 23 years above, they will find themselves too "old" to attract any guest.

What's more, if you are interested in amateur, here is the most interesting place as well. I bet you will be feeling bored by those girls from barber shop, because their service is too professional to make you sick. However, if you find some amateurs, due to the lacking of sexual experience, they seems so lovely and harmonious to you when making love together you, just totally like you real girl friend!

So, I am open my arms to welcome you to Hainan Island. I will surely give you well-rounded sugggestion not only on business, but also on sex pursuit.

PS. It seems to be a problem I am not able to get personal msg. You see, it's really hard for me to log onto here frequently so I doubt if I should subscript. Are you in Hainan NOW?

Magixian88
01-31-09, 03:05
Gong Xi Fai Cai. I would like to know if a trip of 3 to 4 days to Hainan, is it better to stay in Haikou or Sanya. From the thread, Sanya seems to be a better place.

Liggi1
02-16-09, 03:08
I plan to go to Hainan beginning August for 3 or 4 days.

Where I can find the nightlife (prostitutes) und what girlfriendly Hotel (4 stars) you recommend. Hotel on or near the beach I prefer.

Thank you.

Liggi1
02-25-09, 07:47
Nobody can give me information?

Where are the locations for meet girls for LT and all Hotels gierlfriendly?

Meiguoguizi
02-26-09, 00:23
In Sanya, China's best beaches and the world's oldest profession are not neighbors. Yalong Bay is upscale and well-policed with 5star hotels that cater to China's nouveau riche. Single Korean men with money take a luxury tour bus from the resorts to downtown Dadonghai KTV's, then cabs back to Yalong Bay at midnight, their pockets at least 1500 lighter if they have company in the cab. Dadonghai has the beach and in-house hotel sauna's as well as two upscale KTVs, but service is expensive, at least 800 for a session in season.
Downtown Sanya, 'Sanya Bay', has all the street action but the beach is second-class and at a distance.
I recommend the 'Harvest Qilin' hotel (there are two Qilin hotels downtown, make sure you get the 'Harvest'). It is 4 star, about 300 a night in season, but most importantly, the street right behind the hotel is the main bbs strip. Take a two minute walk, shop for takeout, and have them meet you at your room. About 300 short time, 500 overnight for westerners. If you're asian you can negotiate for less. The girls are from the mainland, some very good quality, young, and seem to be enjoying their tropical employment while the snow piles up in the hometowns in Dongbei.
Right next to the hotel, right across the parking lot, is a ktv. As a lone 'lao wai', I didn't get a chance to check it out, but the parade of beauties at 7pm into their 'offices' was impressive.
There are streetwalkers downtown, near the working harbor, but they are usually frightening, and likely a health risk.

Linkhainan
02-26-09, 07:10
Hi Liggi1,

August in the very hottest season in Hainan, especially in Sanya. I don't think that's the best time to come for tour. However, if it is for girl seeking, anytime throughout the whole year is appropriate.

BBS,KTV, Sauna, etc are located everywhere. But personally, I don't recommend to find a girl in Sanya because of the higher price. In haikou or other small towns, it means the price is much cheaper and the girl is much cute.

Nobody can give me information?

Where are the locations for meet girls for LT and all Hotels gierlfriendly?

Linkhainan
02-26-09, 07:17
Hi Meiguoguizi, it seems you are expert on Sanya situation. How long have you been there? Certain KTV contains usually some traps and higher price, but the girl in fact is just called from BBS, very low quality. However, in a normal KTV, girls who just accompany you to sing are often in good quality because they seldom go out for love making. If she agree to go out with you after singing, it means she looks you as his boyfriend and all you have to do now is to treat her a night meal before going back to hotel for some fun.

Maybe someday we could go together. Cheers!

In Sanya, China's best beaches and the world's oldest profession are not neighbors. Yalong Bay is upscale and well-policed with 5star hotels that cater to China's nouveau riche. Single Korean men with money take a luxury tour bus from the resorts to downtown Dadonghai KTV's, then cabs back to Yalong Bay at midnight, their pockets at least 1500 lighter if they have company in the cab. Dadonghai has the beach and in-house hotel sauna's as well as two upscale KTVs, but service is expensive, at least 800 for a session in season.

Downtown Sanya, 'Sanya Bay', has all the street action but the beach is second-class and at a distance.

I recommend the 'Harvest Qilin' hotel (there are two Qilin hotels downtown, make sure you get the 'Harvest'). It is 4 star, about 300 a night in season, but most importantly, the street right behind the hotel is the main bbs strip. Take a two minute walk, shop for takeout, and have them meet you at your room. About 300 short time, 500 overnight for westerners. If you're asian you can negotiate for less. The girls are from the mainland, some very good quality, young, and seem to be enjoying their tropical employment while the snow piles up in the hometowns in Dongbei.

Right next to the hotel, right across the parking lot, is a KTV. As a lone 'lao wai', I didn't get a chance to check it out, but the parade of beauties at 7pm into their 'offices' was impressive.

There are streetwalkers downtown, near the working harbor, but they are usually frightening, and likely a health risk.

Linkhainan
02-26-09, 07:19
Hello Cappy, thank you for your greetings. I was so busy so I reply you late.

I am in Haikou now but I have booked the tickets and will leave for Beijing temporarily. So when will you come? I would like to meet you and maybe treat you by a typical local dinner.

By the way, it seems I can not buy PM system. One reason is that I use online proxy to visit this forum so it often displays "400 Bad Request, The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port" when the payment proceeds.

Hello Linkhainan:

Yes, frequently it can be difficult to connect to ISG board. I had considerable difficulty. Now I have left China, but should return before too long.

My work is manufacturing related. I was looking for some opportunities on Hainan.
I hope to connect with you soon. By the way you need to be a full (paid) mmember in order to use the PM system.

Happy Niu Year!

Liggi1
02-26-09, 12:12
Thankyou Linkhainan and Meiguoguice for your answers.

I can only go beginning of August and want to see the beaches in Sanya. I want test if there is also a good lokation to go there in February or November with my wife.

So I want stay for about 3 days in Sanya and I think to stay in the Holiday Inn. Is it girlfriendly?

How much for overnight for the gitls?

Sorry for my English, I'm German.

Linkhainan
02-28-09, 16:37
Liggi, I have to say each hotel and guesthouse and inn provides girls here because no one could survive if there is no such service.

It's hard to say the price. Usually if they see you are foreigners, they tend to ask for much higher pirce than normal.

Finnally, I am planning to go to germany bottem this year. It would be excited if we meet either in Hainan or in Germany.

I can only go beginning of August and want to see the beaches in Sanya. I want test if there is also a good lokation to go there in February or November with my wife.

So I want stay for about 3 days in Sanya and I think to stay in the Holiday Inn. Is it girlfriendly?

Liggi1
03-01-09, 03:19
Linkhainan,

Thanks for your answer. OK when its sure that I come to Sanya I will give you the date and name of hotel.

If you come to Germany please let me know, I live very near from Hamburg. Its sure and you post here the date I will give my mobil phone number here.

Beijing Xiber
03-01-09, 09:46

Liggi1:

I have been to Sanya in February and the weather can be cool to down right cold if you are comparing it to Bangkok or other SE Asia locations. We were there a few years ago and it was over cast and cool all week.

Was with the family so did not get out an about to sample the local treasures other than real tourists site!

Be Safe.

BJXB

Linkhainan
03-02-09, 17:54
Dear Liggi,

I am glad you said that. I tend to attend the college from winter semester in Oct. but there are a lot of procedures waiting for me, such as APS and VISA. I have to apply the college as well. I have to say one college wich has already caused my interestes is Hamburg University of Technology. So it would be great if I successfully apply.

I hope I could be in Hainan during Aug, so that we could meet here and I would leave for Germany before 1st, oct.

Linkhainan,

Thanks for your answer. OK when its sure that I come to Sanya I will give you the date and name of hotel.

If you come to Germany please let me know, I live very near from Hamburg. Its sure and you post here the date I will give my mobil phone number here.

J7723
03-04-09, 06:51
Just FYI, if you are in Yalong bay fun can be had at Fuquan seafood restaraunt. They have a KTV upstairs, go in through the bar on the main floor. Or just walk down the street between Sheraton and Crowne plaza and you'll be offered massage. The best by far KTV in Sanya is the Brite Pearl, yes thats how they spell it. Overnights are 1500rmb and they have "models" that go for 2000rmb. Another reasonable K is in the old rendezvous hotel now called Baohong Hotel. Have fun!

Linkhainan
03-07-09, 19:10
Rmb1500? You crazy! Furthermore, do you really believe it was "model"? That's funny. Everyone alleges she is a model or student, but she actually comes from BBS.

You know what? I once went to a hotel in Qionghai, which is the only one 5 star hotel in that town. The waiter told me the same "find some models and student for me to select, price is RMB1500 but in good quality". However, after several minutes, he brought in some girls and one of them was discerned by me surprisingly that she was actually from a BBS, I just had fair with her several days ago. I turned to be angry, saying to the waiter: you liar and you make fool on me by taking these girls who are from BBS along the street of Aihua Road and who are actually no more than RMB150. The waiter said nothing but smile. I went away directly.

From then on, I never trust in so called 5 star hotel and something like "model, student". And I did know from my local friends that this is the trick quite commonly in Hainan.

Just FYI, if you are in Yalong bay fun can be had at Fuquan seafood restaraunt. They have a KTV upstairs, go in through the bar on the main floor. Or just walk down the street between Sheraton and Crowne plaza and you'll be offered massage. The best by far KTV in Sanya is the Brite Pearl, yes thats how they spell it. Overnights are 1500rmb and they have "models" that go for 2000rmb. Another reasonable K is in the old rendezvous hotel now called Baohong Hotel. Have fun!

J7723
03-17-09, 05:55
Hey Link,

I don't know where you have been but every decent KTV in China will have a selection of "models". Note the quotation marks. Of course they are not models, they are simply taller than others and yes my friend 1500RMB for overnight, 1000RMB for short time. I'm sure you can find some cheap quick back alley action for next to nothing but thats not my style.

Rmb1500? You crazy! Furthermore, do you really believe it was "model"? That's funny. Everyone alleges she is a model or student, but she actually comes from BBS.

You know what? I once went to a hotel in Qionghai, which is the only one 5 star hotel in that town. The waiter told me the same "find some models and student for me to select, price is RMB1500 but in good quality". However, after several minutes, he brought in some girls and one of them was discerned by me surprisingly that she was actually from a BBS, I just had fair with her several days ago. I turned to be angry, saying to the waiter: you liar and you make fool on me by taking these girls who are from BBS along the street of Aihua Road and who are actually no more than RMB150. The waiter said nothing but smile. I went away directly.

From then on, I never trust in so called 5 star hotel and something like "model, student". And I did know from my local friends that this is the trick quite commonly in Hainan.

Linkhainan
03-19-09, 20:15
No offense to you but let me tell you the story.

I know a girl in Beijing in a KTV. her price for one shot is 800. But after some personal talks, I found she was once in a BBS near my apartment with price of 100 per shot. After she moved to this KTV, it increased to 800.

In hainan, average price in KTV is lower than in some big cities in mainland. A same girl who is 200 per shot in Haikou will increase to 300-500 if she moves to Kuangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, etc.

So I hope you could get my point: Concerning the price, in most areas in China, it doesn't matter who she is, but where she is.

I also doesn't matter if it is back alley action or hotel action. Price should be reasonable according to the conditions. Higher price doesn't mean she is better, while lower price dosen't mean she is bad.

Hey Link,

I don't know where you have been but every decent KTV in China will have a selection of "models". Note the quotation marks. Of course they are not models, they are simply taller than others and yes my friend 1500RMB for overnight, 1000RMB for short time. I'm sure you can find some cheap quick back alley action for next to nothing but thats not my style.

Planet Trotter
04-22-09, 07:59
Hi,

I'll be going to Haikou soon, and it looks like you're the Haikou expert here, so I would like to get your help. I'm a Chinese, and can speak Mandarin.

- Which hotel should I stay in, that's in the "centre of action", and girls-friendly?
- What streets/areas can I find KTV, BBS, SW's?
- What are the typical prices for the girls?
- Any safety precaution I should take? Any famous Haikou scams?

Are you currently in Hainan? Thank you very much.

No offense to you but let me tell you the story.

I know a girl in Beijing in a KTV. her price for one shot is 800. But after some personal talks, I found she was once in a BBS near my apartment with price of 100 per shot. After she moved to this KTV, it increased to 800.

In hainan, average price in KTV is lower than in some big cities in mainland. A same girl who is 200 per shot in Haikou will increase to 300-500 if she moves to Kuangzhou, Shenzhen, Shanghai, etc.

So I hope you could get my point: Concerning the price, in most areas in China, it doesn't matter who she is, but where she is.

I also doesn't matter if it is back alley action or hotel action. Price should be reasonable according to the conditions. Higher price doesn't mean she is better, while lower price dosen't mean she is bad.

Linkhainan
04-23-09, 01:00
Hi mate, nice to meet you. I have been in Haikou for 4 years and can speak mandarin too. But you know, even speaking mandarin is not so guaranteed. For example, when I go to other cities on island such as Qionghai or Bo'ao, I prefer to take a local girl with me whom she can speak the dialect, because you will be safe and will get lower price when taking taxi, having deals or accommodation.

For your qustions:
- There are large numbers of hotels in Haikou as well as BBS, KTV. etc. Haikou is not a big city so wherever you accommodate, you won't take more than USD3 as taxi fare to get to any "centre".
- So many of them, everywhere, everywhere. really....
- It depends on where you take the action. If in BBS(but you take the girl to your hotel), USD25 is enough. In ktv, it will be higher. (Last month I went to a KTV and met a girl, she even asked for USD120 for a night. Crazy!) In massage palour, you have to give the girl "bonus" or "tips" while you negotiate with her. etc.
- Hainan is an uncivilized place and local guys are rude. Also there are some mafia from northeast China. One famous scam is telling you a cheap price first, after you finish the action, you will be charged enormous. If you say no money, mafia will appear in front of you immediately. Another is that most street ladies(such as on Wuzhishan Road) are addicted to drug. They will steal you wallet to buy drug when you take shower for sure.

The last but not the least is that Hainan is notorious for sexual disease epidemic. I did not touch those sex workers for at lease 2 years. The safe way is to find several "girl friends".

I just came back to Beijing this month, maybe I will travel there at the end of May.

Hi,

I'll be going to Haikou soon, and it looks like you're the Haikou expert here, so I would like to get your help. I'm a Chinese, and can speak Mandarin.

- Which hotel should I stay in, that's in the "centre of action", and girls-friendly?
- What streets/areas can I find KTV, BBS, SW's?
- What are the typical prices for the girls?
- Any safety precaution I should take? Any famous Haikou scams?

Are you currently in Hainan? Thank you very much.

Just Seven
05-29-10, 10:49
So I recently RTFF and am prepared for my first trip to Sanya.

Armed with a camera, a heavy wallet, some rudimentary mandarin and some interesting phrases ("you are not a three or four person" ), I will attempt to use my hand and feed to see what develops!

Wish me luck!

If I am successful, I will write up a report, if I am not, I shed a tear!

Just Seven
05-30-10, 17:51
If I am successful, I will write up a report, if I am not, I shed a tear!Not a success but a report none the less.

Was a walking zombie after being shown the sites around Sanya. Got back to my hotel very late and ended up paying the price for it.

The Place: Harvest Qilic Hotel in House Spa

No 26 Hedong first road, Sanya City, Hainan, China, PC 572000

They wanted 860 for ST in their room. I wanted 400 for 2 hours in my room.

After some back and forth using hand signals they offered 600 for 1 hour after a 1 hour massage from another girl.

Its getting late, I am not in the mood to go out exploring to see if I can find anything cheaper. Sorry for being a the fei yang(fat sheep)

The regular massage was ok, nothing spectacular but put me in a good mood after the long day.

First girl they brought up looked like a 30+ year old with caked on makeup. I said no bring me something different.

They brought up 2 more girls (after 10 minutes) One had a porkchop face and a rice/beer belly, the other was tall and skinny with a plain face.

The Tall Girl:

Tall and Skinny. B Cup. Long Hair. Face 6 (though my taste in women is far different than most)

Stripped down, took a shower, got in the bed, no BBBJ, no CBJ. No english speaking. I am a little frustrated. And it gets worse.

I try to pantomime jerking off so that she gets the hint and gets me hard herself. No such luck. Things progress anyway as I touch her soft body. She has a little difficulty putting the condom on and then the real "fun" begins.

She starts telling me in Chinese "too big" "too big". I am around 8" so I can understand but I was not even half way in. The frustration gets worse. She would do no position but mish. No doggy, no cowgirl. I am getting frustrated again!

Anyway, I get back to easing myself in and getting into some sort of rhythm. She gets into it and I can finally go deeper, though still not all the way. I want to switch positions to find something more fulfilling. She looks at the condom and thinks that the precum is my l oad and tries to get her stuff ready to go. This causes all sorts of problems lots of Chinese I did not understand, lots more frustration.

Mood is killed, time is at 35 minutes at this point, I hate life.

Spend the rest of the time discussing with her and management and end up just paying to get out as they are looking pretty heated.

All in all I would rate this experience a.1 out of 10.

This was my P4P Cherry and much like alot of girls after prom night, really was a letdown!

So after my awful solo attempt, I ask the board Gurus OAH, SEAJ, OWL, Scribe or any of the other South East Asia Mongers to give me the red pill and help open my eyes! The eye opening experience would of course be my treat!

Meiguoguizi
05-30-10, 23:18
Not a success but a report none the less.

Was a walking zombie after being shown the sites around Sanya. Got back to my hotel very late and ended up paying the price for it.

The Place: Harvest Qilic Hotel in House Spa

No 26 Hedong first road, Sanya City, Hainan, China, PC 572000

They wanted 860 for ST in their room. I wanted 400 for 2 hours in my room.

After some back and forth using hand signals they offered 600 for 1 hour after a 1 hour massage from another girl.

Its getting late, I am not in the mood to go out exploring to see if I can find anything cheaper. Sorry for being a the fei yang(fat sheep)

The regular massage was ok, nothing spectacular but put me in a good mood after the long day.

First girl they brought up looked like a 30+ year old with caked on makeup. I said no bring me something different.

They brought up 2 more girls (after 10 minutes) One had a porkchop face and a rice/beer belly, the other was tall and skinny with a plain face.

The Tall Girl:

Tall and Skinny. B Cup. Long Hair. Face 6 (though my taste in women is far different than most)

Stripped down, took a shower, got in the bed, no BBBJ, no CBJ. No english speaking. I am a little frustrated. And it gets worse.

I try to pantomime jerking off so that she gets the hint and gets me hard herself. No such luck. Things progress anyway as I touch her soft body. She has a little difficulty putting the condom on and then the real "fun" begins.

She starts telling me in Chinese "too big" "too big". I am around 8" so I can understand but I was not even half way in. The frustration gets worse. She would do no position but mish. No doggy, no cowgirl. I am getting frustrated again!

Anyway, I get back to easing myself in and getting into some sort of rhythm. She gets into it and I can finally go deeper, though still not all the way. I want to switch positions to find something more fulfilling. She looks at the condom and thinks that the precum is my l oad and tries to get her stuff ready to go. This causes all sorts of problems lots of Chinese I did not understand, lots more frustration.

Mood is killed, time is at 35 minutes at this point, I hate life.

Spend the rest of the time discussing with her and management and end up just paying to get out as they are looking pretty heated.

All in all I would rate this experience a.1 out of 10.

This was my P4P Cherry and much like alot of girls after prom night, really was a letdown!

So after my awful solo attempt, I ask the board Gurus OAH, SEAJ, OWL, Scribe or any of the other South East Asia Mongers to give me the red pill and help open my eyes! The eye opening experience would of course be my treat!

Ritz,
Go out the front of the hotel (the main entrance opens into the parking lot), turn left to the main street, turn left, walk 30 yards and make your first left. That little street ends 100 yards later. You are now standing on the best BBS street in Sanya. Turn right and for the next half mile there are a dozen 'shops'. They are mixed in with all the hot pot restaurants. They close around 9pm, but some leave the door open a crack.
If you are a 'lao wai' they will tell you 400 or 500 short time. Negotiate. It is off-season now. Maybe you can get 300 for one hour or 400 for 90 minutes.
If you are asian they will tell you 300, unless you unleash your 8 inch dragon.
enjoy

Moody
05-30-10, 23:25
Ritzfactor,

Most likely what the spa guy did was hire a girl from a Bbs somewhere and sent her to your room. My friends tell me there was a time when Hainan was considered the sex capital of South China, if a guy went there, it was assumed he went there to get laid. Sadly though, they also tell me that time has long passed.

Anyway, as for the poor service you received, take a look through the Dongguan thread. There's an ongoing discussion about why things are the way there and perhaps it can shed some light on what happened to you.

Also, 8" is pretty big. That's gonna scare off some of the girls who aren't used to it. Chinese girls have this thing about their pussy getting big if they fuck guys with big dicks. Hell, almost all hospitals offer some kind of pussy reduction surgery nowadays. I really wish I was joking about that. I hear in Beijing and Shanghai, a really high percentage of women do this surgery once they give birth. I don't know if it's a urban legend or what, but I can believe it.

Just Seven
06-01-10, 11:33
Ritz,

Go out the front of the hotel (the main entrance opens into the parking lot), turn left to the main street, turn left, walk 30 yards and make your first left. That little street ends 100 yards later. You are now standing on the best BBS street in Sanya. Turn right and for the next half mile there are a dozen 'shops'. They are mixed in with all the hot pot restaurants. They close around 9pm, but some leave the door open a crack.

If you are a 'lao wai' they will tell you 400 or 500 short time. Negotiate. It is off-season now. Maybe you can get 300 for one hour or 400 for 90 minutes.

If you are asian they will tell you 300, unless you unleash your 8 inch dragon.

EnjoyThanks for the helpful tips, but sadly my plans changed abruptly and I left Sanya already! If I go go back again, I think I will try to find a wingman or something to come with me.

Happy punting

Dark1969
06-05-10, 13:56
Thanks for the helpful tips, but sadly my plans changed abruptly and I left Sanya already! If I go go back again, I think I will try to find a wingman or something to come with me.

Happy puntingAm going to Hainan next week and I'm wondering if it's still a paradise for mongoring? Tips welcome!

Fast Eddie 48
06-06-10, 04:12
Am going to Hainan next week and I'm wondering if it's still a paradise for mongoring? Tips welcome!Dark,

I was in Sanya last Nov Hainan has change alot in the last 5 yr in Sanya many new hotel and condo is going up and fast ,the first 7 star resort in China will open next yr at the Phoenix island ,everything is expensive here many foreigner is buying condo here driving the price up ,I think there will be a bubble soon here ,haikou is still ok for mongering much cheaper there but not like it was 10 yr ago.

Just Seven
06-08-10, 15:02
Am going to Hainan next week and I'm wondering if it's still a paradise for mongoring? Tips welcome!
Ritz,

If you are a 'lao wai' they will tell you 400 or 500 short time. Negotiate. It is off-season now. Maybe you can get 300 for one hour or 400 for 90 minutes.have not personally tried this advice, but I would venture to try it.

The hotel I stayed in was called the Harvest Qilin Hotel (service at the hotel is described in my report) the hotel is decent for the price, the service was not.

Pizdyets
07-04-10, 06:57
I will be going to China next month on business and will have a couple days off between meetings (unfortunately Tues/Weds) to travel wherever I want within PRC (visa is single-entry only). Though I'm not adverse to p4p by any means, I generally prefer to ply my skills on "freebies". I've RTFF, and from what little info I saw there on the nightclub scene, it sounds as if it does exist but so-so at best. I'm guessing this will be even worse for me, as I'll be there at the top of the week.

Still... with so many Russian tourists, there's gotta be something available, right? A little background: I speak fluent Russian and have little problem picking up young and attractive girls from clubs in Moscow, Kiev, St. Petes, etc... Plus - my experience has shown that girls are twice as likely to put out when on vacation than they are when living at home.

Any thoughts? Am I off-base here? Should I try somewhere else? (Macau/HK/Thailand/Phils/etc are not an option due to the aforementioned visa)

Meiguoguizi
07-04-10, 10:38
I will be going to China next month on business and will have a couple days off between meetings (unfortunately Tues/Weds) to travel wherever I want within PRC (visa is single-entry only). Though I'm not adverse to p4p by any means, I generally prefer to ply my skills on "freebies". I've RTFF, and from what little info I saw there on the nightclub scene, it sounds as if it does exist but so-so at best. I'm guessing this will be even worse for me, as I'll be there at the top of the week.

Still... with so many Russian tourists, there's gotta be something available, right? A little background: I speak fluent Russian and have little problem picking up young and attractive girls from clubs in Moscow, Kiev, St. Petes, etc... Plus - my experience has shown that girls are twice as likely to put out when on vacation than they are when living at home.

Any thoughts? Am I off-base here? Should I try somewhere else? (Macau/HK/Thailand/Phils/etc are not an option due to the aforementioned visa)

Piz,

The Russians in Hainan are concentrated ONLY in Dadonghai... in season they are found every night in Dadonghai's 3 or 4 western bars, but July/August even the Ukrainians are few and far between.
In Beijing the Russian girls will be p4p and they routinely are afraid of Russian speaking men.
I recommend Dalian, the weather is comfortable and there are MANY young Russian tourists.... backpacker types.. during July and August.

Pizdyets
07-04-10, 22:25
The Russians in Hainan are concentrated ONLY in Dadonghai... in season they are found every night in Dadonghai's 3 or 4 western bars, but July/August even the Ukrainians are few and far between.

Damn! Is this because it's some sort of rainy season?

In Beijing the Russian girls will be p4p and they routinely are afraid of Russian speaking men.

Haha - I can 100% verify this. Not that I met any Russians in BJ - just Ukrainians and Uzbeks. As for Shanghai, I saw a few obviously Russian girls outside of Manhattan and simply said "privet" (hey) to them, but got ugly, ugly looks in return. As if I had told them to fuck off or something.

I recommend Dalian, the weather is comfortable and there are MANY young Russian tourists.... backpacker types.. during July and August.

Hmm. Interesting. Time to RTFF again. :) Thanks for the advice!!!

Shark San
07-05-10, 04:50
Piz,

The Russians in Hainan are concentrated ONLY in Dadonghai. In season they are found every night in Dadonghai's 3 or 4 western bars, but July/August even the Ukrainians are few and far between.

I recommend Dalian, the weather is comfortable and there are MANY young Russian tourists. Backpacker types. During July and August.Oh no! Does this mean there isn't any action in Dadonghai right now? I'll be there this weekend.

Meiguoguizi
08-13-10, 14:44
I just heard from a long-time Sanya sauna girl that all the 'full-service' girls are afraid to go to work in Sanya. "Cops everywhere" she said

China 69
10-31-10, 01:14
I was in Sanya for a few days staying in the Dadonghai area. The hotel I stayed at was mostly full of Russians. There are several SW's hanging out on the streets around the hotels at night. Some looked good but I didn't talk to any.
I was walking around drunk at 1am and was getting approached by ladies on motorcycles offering to take me to get laid. I refused a few but then changed my mind and said ok take me to your place and lets see what they've got. She said it would be 300. She took me on a 10 minute ride to the city center area, not sure exactly where, but it was a back-alley full of hundreds of people and lots of shops with what appeared to be lower-end girls. I was the only foreigner there and felt very out of place even though I can speak some chinese, so I told her I was too shy and to get me out of there.
We started to drive back and then I decided to hit on her, semi-joking, I said I liked her and would she come back to my place. She said she couldn't go because she had kids. I said I didn't care but she still wouldn't change her mind.
Then she drove up to a street and asked if I would look at another place. It was a street with some cheap hotel/brothels. We go up to the front desk and there were a few low-end girls, but none of them would go with me. Scared I guess. They called another girl to come over from a hotel next door, also low quality, a little overweight, but I was drunk so I said ok. Room fee was 50 and they said I would get an hour. After showering hit it and she was doing the pussy-squeeze thing the whole entire time which was nice. But she refused to do anything but lay on her back and after 10 minutes asked me to finish already. So I finished and when we were getting dressed she asked me for a tip. I told her in chinese hell no!, you didn't give me an hour and would only do one position so no tip for you.
Overall bad experience and I wish I had avoided and just gone to bed that night and saved the money for a better time.

StinkyFeet
10-31-10, 04:06
I just heard from a long-time Sanya sauna girl that all the 'full-service' girls are afraid to go to work in Sanya. "Cops everywhere" she said

thank god i'm bringing two girls with me....... i knew this type of sh*t would happen. How's Ocean Sonic Hotel? girl friendly hotel? is the hotel overall nice?

My Merlion
11-11-10, 17:20
I was in Sanya for a few days staying in the Dadonghai area. The hotel I stayed at was mostly full of Russians. There are several SW's hanging out on the streets around the hotels at night. Some looked good but I didn't talk to any.

I was walking around drunk at 1am and was getting approached by ladies on motorcycles offering to take me to get laid. I refused a few but then changed my mind and said ok take me to your place and lets see what they've got. She said it would be 300. She took me on a 10 minute ride to the city center area, not sure exactly where, but it was a back-alley full of hundreds of people and lots of shops with what appeared to be lower-end girls. I was the only foreigner there and felt very out of place even though I can speak some Chinese, so I told her I was too shy and to get me out of there.

We started to drive back and then I decided to hit on her, semi-joking, I said I liked her and would she come back to my place. She said she couldn't go because she had kids. I said I didn't care but she still wouldn't change her mind.

Then she drove up to a street and asked if I would look at another place. It was a street with some cheap hotel/brothels. We go up to the front desk and there were a few low-end girls, but none of them would go with me. Scared I guess. They called another girl to come over from a hotel next door, also low quality, a little overweight, but I was drunk so I said ok. Room fee was 50 and they said I would get an hour. After showering hit it and she was doing the pussy-squeeze thing the whole entire time which was nice. But she refused to do anything but lay on her back and after 10 minutes asked me to finish already. So I finished and when we were getting dressed she asked me for a tip. I told her in Chinese hell no!, you didn't give me an hour and would only do one position so no tip for you.

Overall bad experience and I wish I had avoided and just gone to bed that night and saved the money for a better time.I am planning to go to Hainan. Can somebody advise which is best place to stay. Sanya or Haikou.

Sound7
11-11-10, 22:08
Some hotel have the Chinese Section and Foreign Section. Lower price is in the Chinese section of the hotel.

Dadonghai area is sort of central with lots of Russsians. It all depends what you are seeking?

I am planning to go to Hainan. Can somebody advise which is best place to stay. Sanya or Haikou.

Luv Is Needed
12-27-10, 14:19
Hows the luck with the young Russian gals?

Some hotel have the Chinese Section and Foreign Section. Lower price is in the Chinese section of the hotel.

Dadonghai area is sort of central with lots of Russsians. It all depends what you are seeking?

Fast Eddie 48
12-28-10, 23:09
Hows the luck with the young Russian gals?To LUV,

Most of the Russian girl there are rich tourist with boyfriend so your chance is slim and none.

Fast Eddie 48

Luv Is Needed
01-02-11, 17:33
To LUV,

Most of the Russian girl there are rich tourist with boyfriend so your chance is slim and none.

Fast Eddie 48Sigh. Esp if I am a fat soon to be balding man.

Will try my luck with the local gals.

Iron Lee
05-18-11, 16:29
If anyone is in Sanya I can show you around, not a service or anything, so no charge. I know the spots having been here a long time. I'm not so much into it now though as I have 3 gfs that keep me well busy, and if I do get a girl now I get one online usually.

But I can give you the tour of where to find what you want! Always looking to make new pervert friends.

Also, one of my gfs (Chinese) is into swinging, and yes we do MMF 3ps, (if she likes you).

Get at me.

Ballzy
12-01-11, 03:20
If anyone is in Sanya I can show you around, not a service or anything, so no charge. I know the spots having been here a long time. I'm not so much into it now though as I have 3 gfs that keep me well busy, and if I do get a girl now I get one online usually.

But I can give you the tour of where to find what you want! Always looking to make new pervert friends.

Also, one of my gfs (Chinese) is into swinging, and yes we do MMF 3ps, (if she likes you).

Get at me.Yeah as I said. Let's compare notes.

How do you swing three gfs in Sanya. I had a hard time making time for one. They seem to get really attached there.

What's your method. Laters

Global Citizen
04-08-12, 05:26

Get at me.Hey Iron Lee,

We're in Sanya now for a couple of more days and would like to know what's around for us to have fun with. Can you PM me your contact info?

GC

Tombak
05-08-12, 03:40
I've been living in Sanya for over a year now.

A lot of the pink light spots move around every few months and change areas, but there is still loads active at the moment. Current "white" foreigner rate is around ¥300 FS, for around 1hr. Price will start higher say 500/600, just negotiate it down. We are also at the start of the non tourist off-season, keep that in mind too.

1) Ji Xiang Jie. Starting at Sanya Wan Lu and traveling the length of Ji Xiang Jie, until you hit Jie Fang Lu. There is currently 6 spots.

2) The long road that runs behind #3 market. Where it meets Jin Jiling Jie intersection, just before the corner that is the Jie Fang Lu intersection. There is a line of shops. Most are empty now as the spots have moved on (they are bike fix shops now) , but there is still 2 active spots here. Random night openings.

3) Same intersection as above. There is a restaurant (window frontage street view) on the corner, very normal looking. Inside there is a big stair case that goes to the 3rd floor. Here you can get a legit massage, but if you pick #20, #28, #27 you can get a happy ending, HJ + groping, ¥100 negotiable.

4) Heading up Jie Fang Lu, past Mc Donald's all the way up to the top. You will see a KFC on the right hand side. Keeping going up from here for another 5ish mins by taxi / bike. This area is near the docks and late at night is the truck parking & vegetable market trading area. Inside this area walk right to the end then turn right. Here is a long street of

Sanctioned spots. Pink light, FS, price negotiable as in #1 above.

5) This one is a bit tricky to explain. Ji Xiang Jie turn left or right at the cross roads intersection 5mins from the JFL intersection (if you hit Jie Fang Lu you've gone to far). Along this small back road there are many pink light shops on both sides. Random open times and same pricing as #1 above.

6) At the intersection of Jie Fang Lu & Xin Feng Jie, if heading up hill towards MC Donald's, traveling up Jie Fang Lu. Turn left into Xin Feng Jie (renovated KFC on the corner). Head up this road until almost at the bridge intersection. Just before that there is a small road called Wen Ming Lu. At night on the right hand side, about 2 mins inside the road from the corner, there is a bouquet looking hotel inn. You can rent rooms by the hour / day and get a knock on the door offering a service. Prices are negotiable.

There are loads more places like this around Sanya, designed for the locals so they can be tricky to find. I also like having a drink and meeting up with any expats or foreigners passing though, so if you're an alcho heh, let me know.

I don't have PM's enabled yet but will shortly. Also feel free to add to this list or let me know if stuffed any up, cheers.

Linkhainan
07-08-12, 04:01
Tombak:

Thanks for the information. I complement one clue. Last summer I spent several days in Sanya. There were girls for 100-200 RMB, who can go with you to your room. The place I met them was the intersection of Ji Xiang Jie and Jie Fang 3r Road. Mama will come to you first to introduce her business.

Tony Knight
07-08-12, 04:30

A lot of the pink light spots move around every few months and change areas, but there is still loads active at the moment. Current "white" foreigner rate is around ¥300 FS, for around 1hr. Price will start higher say 500/600, just negotiate it down. We are also at the start of the non tourist off-season, keep that in mind too.

1) Ji Xiang Jie. Starting at Sanya Wan Lu and traveling the length of Ji Xiang Jie, until you hit Jie Fang Lu. There is currently 6 spots.

2) The long road that runs behind #3 market. Where it meets Jin Jiling Jie intersection, just before the corner that is the Jie Fang Lu intersection. There is a line of shops. Most are empty now as the spots have moved on (they are bike fix shops now) , but there is still 2 active spots here. Random night openings.

3) Same intersection as above. There is a restaurant (window frontage street view) on the corner, very normal looking. Inside there is a big stair case that goes to the 3rd floor. Here you can get a legit massage, but if you pick #20, #28, #27 you can get a happy ending, HJ + groping, ¥100 negotiable.

4) Heading up Jie Fang Lu, past Mc Donald's all the way up to the top. You will see a KFC on the right hand side. Keeping going up from here for another 5ish mins by taxi / bike. This area is near the docks and late at night is the truck parking & vegetable market trading area. Inside this area walk right to the end then turn right. Here is a long street of

5) This one is a bit tricky to explain. Ji Xiang Jie turn left or right at the cross roads intersection 5mins from the JFL intersection (if you hit Jie Fang Lu you've gone to far). Along this small back road there are many pink light shops on both sides. Random open times and same pricing as #1 above.

6) At the intersection of Jie Fang Lu & Xin Feng Jie, if heading up hill towards MC Donald's, traveling up Jie Fang Lu. Turn left into Xin Feng Jie (renovated KFC on the corner). Head up this road until almost at the bridge intersection. Just before that there is a small road called Wen Ming Lu. At night on the right hand side, about 2 mins inside the road from the corner, there is a bouquet looking hotel inn. You can rent rooms by the hour / day and get a knock on the door offering a service. Prices are negotiable.

There are loads more places like this around Sanya, designed for the locals so they can be tricky to find. I also like having a drink and meeting up with any expats or foreigners passing though, so if you're an alcho heh, let me know.

I don't have PM's enabled yet but will shortly. Also feel free to add to this list or let me know if stuffed any up, cheers.I am thinking of going to Hainan in January. How can we meet to share information

RightOut
07-13-12, 04:46
Thanks for the report. I will be in sanya on the 23rd and 24th of this month! Lets meet up!

I don't have PM's enabled yet but will shortly. Also feel free to add to this list or let me know if stuffed any up, cheers.

ConquerorVal
07-29-12, 13:20
My experience was full of disappointments as I stayed at the Resort Intime in Sanya, also known as little Russia. I stayed here from the 19th to the 23rd of this month, and was hoping for some action. It started quite promising as just couple of minutes walk from the hotel was a restaurant which on the first night was surrounded by obvious WGs. Oddly, I saw this only one time. However, as the evening came people approached me with flyers for a massage. So, I went for it and ended up with a genuine massage given by a guy-dang it. In the trip advisor some tool of a guy complained about sketchy staff offering a FS massage at my hotel massage clinic (one of the reasons I booked it). Well there was no sign of any massage clinic anywhere, and the posting was submitted only this April. So WTF! I thought I would try the hotel's spa and go for the full body oil massage. The girl was quite lovely, however, again she only provided a massage. In desperation, on the last night at the resort I called the Heinan escort website, and asked if an in call could be arranged. I always travel with my family and have logistic issues regarding my hobby. The respondent was quite prompt and said it could be arranged to see a 21 year old attractive provider in her apartment, only few minutes walk from my hotel. He was asking 1400 RMBs for one shot one hour. I thought this was very steep, however, as I really wanted to get the Hainan experience we agreed on 1200 RMB. He described her as very hot, spicy and high class. So I was curious, and compared to Canadian prices it was still reasonable. When I texted him to let him know I was ready he did not respond. I texted him several times with my last message telling him to fuck off for wasting my time. I had to create a plausible excuse to leave the hotel for an hour in the evening, so my time was very limited. Eventually, he texted me saying he was sorry, that his battery went dead. Sorry, I did not buy this-I don't know what the deal was, but I cannot recommend his service. There was something dodgy about his whole experience. In the end I think there is potential for action, I just made the wrong choices. Will have to try again in the future.

Linkhainan
08-01-12, 21:11
My experience was full of disappointments as I stayed at the Resort Intime in Sanya, also known as little Russia. I stayed here from the 19th to the 23rd of this month, and was hoping for some action. It started quite promising as just couple of minutes walk from the hotel was a restaurant which on the first night was surrounded by obvious WGs. Oddly, I saw this only one time. However, as the evening came people approached me with flyers for a massage. So, I went for it and ended up with a genuine massage given by a guy-dang it. In the trip advisor some tool of a guy complained about sketchy staff offering a FS massage at my hotel massage clinic (one of the reasons I booked it). Well there was no sign of any massage clinic anywhere, and the posting was submitted only this April. So WTF! I thought I would try the hotel's spa and go for the full body oil massage. The girl was quite lovely, however, again she only provided a massage. In desperation, on the last night at the resort I called the Heinan escort website, and asked if an in call could be arranged. I always travel with my family and have logistic issues regarding my hobby. The respondent was quite prompt and said it could be arranged to see a 21 year old attractive provider in her apartment, only few minutes walk from my hotel. He was asking 1400 RMBs for one shot one hour. I thought this was very steep, however, as I really wanted to get the Hainan experience we agreed on 1200 RMB. He described her as very hot, spicy and high class. So I was curious, and compared to Canadian prices it was still reasonable. When I texted him to let him know I was ready he did not respond. I texted him several times with my last message telling him to fuck off for wasting my time. I had to create a plausible excuse to leave the hotel for an hour in the evening, so my time was very limited. Eventually, he texted me saying he was sorry, that his battery went dead. Sorry, I did not buy this-I don't know what the deal was, but I cannot recommend his service. There was something dodgy about his whole experience. In the end I think there is potential for action, I just made the wrong choices. Will have to try again in the future.What a bad experience. It sounds quite strange. In Sanya almost each hotel provide such service, many places are available for taking actions, perhaps you didn't meet the right person. I guess this guy could not find a girl at last then he pretended to say, his battery was dead. Good luck to you next time you are in Sanya.

Bob Churn
08-03-12, 03:07
What a bad experience. It sounds quite strange. In Sanya almost each hotel provide such service, many places are available for taking actions, perhaps you didn't meet the right person. I guess this guy could not find a girl at last then he pretended to say, his battery was dead. Good luck to you next time you are in Sanya.Not strange, recently the P been very active, most saloon are closing, that's maybe the reason why no action in the hotel & massage place.

Tombak
08-03-12, 04:36
p are currently doing a small crack down, but it won't last long, it never does.

here is an update of what's current.

1) in my last report i mentioned: 2) the long road that runs behind #3 market.". this street they have all closed and moved on, but not far lol. continue up this street for 5mins, and there will be one on the right hand side. it's next to a bread shop / bakery which is 2 shops before a kindergarten. on the outside it has spa / massage posters but it's fs in disguise.

2) head down jie fang lu, towards mc donalds. on the corner just before it (on the right) is the main everbrite bank office. turn right down this street. we are aiming for the road that runs directly behind "walking street" (travel down this road towards the water, turn left at the portable traffic light). you can also get to this by turning the corner of mc donalds and walking through this shopping street, out till the other end. ok, now head up this road "shengli lu". go about 7mins up by bike and on the left hand side, just after the "yellow 7 hotel" there is a spa / massage looking place. you enter and head up stairs to the 3rd or 4th floor (i forget). they offer fs, ¥200.

3) the other pink light fs shops i mentioned are still open, others are rep001tered around the same area. if you see one, try a smaller street over or before and no doubt there will be another one there. current prices are ¥200-300, we're still in off season folks.

4) talcum powder full body massage and they stroke and tickle you all over, with possible happy ending. ¥98+. located in wen ming lu. the ground floor / outside of the building is a hairdressers, on the 4th floor is the massage rooms. head down jie fang lu, again to the intersection with the everbrite bank on the right. on the left is the big kfc, turn left and head towards the bridge. the second last street on your right, almost before you hit the right hand "before bridge turn off". called wen ming lu. 3mins drive down by bike, look on the left hand side for the hairdresser shop, pretty big, can't miss it.

the hotels can be hit or miss, not like they used to be. a hotel spa these days is most likely going to be legit with no extra service and they will rip you off in price. if you are looking to do some mongering, just head out into the streets, where you know it's guaranteed.

i've still not got membership yet, so sorry i can't receive pm's, but hope to have it up soon, cheers!

OlivierSpb
08-31-12, 08:51

Get at me.Hello,

I will be next week in Hainan for 3 or 4 days. I want to rent a girl on a full time basis. She should be young, tall and slim with sexual skills, and of course clean. Has anyone any idea of how to and how much?

MMF pleases me also

OlivierSpb
08-31-12, 13:10
Hello,

I shall be in Hainan for a few days. Looking to rent a girl full time for some days (Tall, slim, young, some English). Any ideas whre to find that and the rates?

Linkhainan
09-02-12, 16:06
Hello,

I shall be in Hainan for a few days. Looking to rent a girl full time for some days (Tall, slim, young, some English). Any ideas whre to find that and the rates?Maybe I can help you to introduce someone. I am in Haikou now. I know here well. How to contact you?

Atzen
12-21-12, 00:13
Its finally vacation time and I am traveling to Sanya. I will be staying in the Sheraton MGM area, are there any prostitutes there or girls in any clubs that offer services or just regular clubs? Any suggestions?

Old South
12-21-12, 22:05
Its finally vacation time and I am traveling to Sanya. I will be staying in the Sheraton MGM area, are there any prostitutes there or girls in any clubs that offer services or just regular clubs? Any suggestions?I will be going to the Sheraton in YaLongBay early Jan 2013, is that the same hotel? I also wonder about the samething, and I will report back later.

OS

Atzen
12-27-12, 21:25
Well, good thing that it was successful. First night went to the place near the hotels. In front theres pizza hut, walked all the way in and there are a few men sitting and just say what business you want. Wanted a Russian for 4000, sadly they couldn't send one over after I waited for f ing 40min. So got a 800 Chinese, after that overnight which is 1300.

Total. Took more than 2 hrs of fing and I used hand in the end. Very good service. 2nd night fml. Went to dadonghai and went to the bars, told my driver to check it out. He said the one in the last hav alot of people but only 2 or 3 whites. So went to 10th Road in shangyejie or business street to find some action, found nothing. Ask a motorcycle guy and he went off the grid. Literally, he went sonewhere that almost didn't hav any labels in google maps. Got there and wanted Russian. Said to wait 20 min. 45 min later, a fing mongolianish Russian showed up. Said fml and accepted. Back to hotel 40 min later and started. A bit hairy under the arms and down there. Very hard to communicate, no english no Chinese. 1 hr later, tired as f and give 600 for CBJ after bargain from 1000. LOL WTF. After a few min said mouth sore and more fing. I said f it and started using my hand. She said I'm longest lasting Chinese after the 3 yrs she's been here After, she left because I agreed, because my family a few doors away. I think they saw it, what should I do? Well, fuk it. Someone please tell me review of Russian. Not sure why I got it, but in american strip club plenty of white pussy willing to do everything for 300$. My suggestion in sanya is ask cab driver even though they rip the sht out of you. Maybe ask some store owner because they can't rip the sht out of you? First girl Looks 8 service 10 attitue: 9very nice. Russian: looks 5 compared to us service: 5, she can't even move properly, but at least tried. Att: 5. Fing keep spitting on the floor when CBJ. WTF.

Maybe its my problem since I last a bit too long so the service degrades? Russian left 30 min when I typed this.

Tombak
01-23-13, 04:59
Sanya is still great, pretty much everything I've talked about in earlier reports is still open. Some BBS have moved around, while others are in the same place and doing business as usual.

1) Bathtub massage with HE, ¥125, 1 hour. Head to Shang Pin Jie, that long windy back st. It's got a big neon sign in Chinese Characters on the outside of the building. Opposite there is another massage shop, no bathtub service at other one though. Head to front desk, told to go to floor 2 or 4, manager shows you menu and you pick what you want. ¥125 listing is the bath one. Get your gear off, lay down on table and get your head and neck rubbed while you relax and the bathtub fills up. Rose petals, scented oil, the works. Get in, relax and get scrubbed all over with one of those hand glove things, attention is given to your little brother. After 25mins or so onto the bed for an oiled up HE. After this you clean off the "mess" in a connected bathroom, then back to the table for a back rub and your done. Back down stairs, pay the bill, thanks for cumming, see you next time.

2) Same area there is also a BBS, but this is a new one to me. No pink light, signs or anything you usually see. Just a few cute girls dressed in street clothing hanging around out the front. This is a no English place and I only stumbled onto it because I was drunk and can speak enough to get by, but far from fluent. Chatting to them asking what they were doing, got told at work. 1am in the morning, work it out for yourself heh. Get led up a ground floor entry stair case, to second floor. ¥250 damage. 1 shot, not sure on timeframe. This whole area is Chinese local, not aimed at Chinese tourist so very off the beaten track.

California8
02-07-13, 23:02
JiXiang Jie turns into SanyaHe XiLu as it crosses Jie Fang Jie and it then makes a right turn. Walk on the right side of the road as it turns right and there are number of restaurants plus a BBS. Now the BBS may not be easy to see. One night I walked by and noticed the gals sitting around inside plus the mamasan sitting outside motioning me in. So obvious signs of a BBS.

I returned another night to check out the merchandise but the place had curtains drawn and a bicycle lock on the door. I could see faint light on behind the curtains but figured they were closed though it was 7 at night. As I walked by the adjacent Chinese hotel, a gal motioned me in and I followed her through to opening between the hotel lobby and BBS. As soon as I entered I noticed a cutie on the couch in a pink minidress who I pointed to; the gal who motioned me in was surely disappointed but quickly asked if I wanted both of them. No thanks. 300 ask was negotiated to 200 easily.

Down the hallway to a large spartan room with a bed and shower stall. She had her clothes off before I had mine off. Off to the shower for a simple wash down. Turns out to be a 22 year old from Dongbei. CBJ and the deed with requisite fake moans. No fingering allowed. Another shower and she was dressed and out of the room in nothing flat. On my way out, the cutie was back in her place on the couch watching TV.

The place is old and certainly not luxurious but it was just what I needed, simple and quick.

Cal8

California8
02-08-13, 18:51
Start at the KFC on the corner of XinFeng Jie and JieFang Jie and proceed down JieFang Jie without crossing the street. You will see a MacDonalds across the street. You are looking for the Hengsheng Hotel, if you get to the Bank of China or see the bus station across the street, you have gone too far. I actually saw the advertising on the upstairs windows from across the street. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. The lady actually has a english menu. After some questions, I was pointed to either 'Belgian' at 198 for 40 minutes or 'Passionate' at 398 for 80 minutes.

Picked 'Belgian' and received very professional massage with oily HE. She wore a short skirt but no roaming of any kind allowed. She is 25 and from Sichuan. I enquired about the FS the best I could with my broken Chinese but was told no 'xiao jie' work here. So that 80 minute massage seems to be just a HE too.

Cal8

Chin Nuts
03-30-13, 19:29
There's a small street that is essentially the red light district of Sanya. It's a small street with almost 10 BBS back to back. Tell the taxi driver "Gang Wu Ju" (&28207; &21153; &23616; &65289; &65292; Get off, walk around until you see a bunch of small shops with pink or blue lights. From the Sanya International Hotel located on Jie Fang Lu, make a right and walk towards the water. One block before you reach the water, you will see a large alleyway with all the BBS back to back. For Chinese guys the price is ¥150, but if you are a foreigner the price will probably be ¥300. Some will allow you to take the girl to the hotel if they feel you are safe. If not, you are going to have to do it there. There's no shower there. No frills kind of place. Service is usually 45 minutes. You won't find any GFE's here.

Chin Nuts
03-30-13, 19:30
Anybody interested in getting together and going to the KTV's together. The KTV's are only fun if there are a bunch of guys. We can chip in for the room and split the costs.

RightOut
06-11-13, 04:16
Anyone interested in meeting up on June 21st night?

Marko100
08-10-13, 13:36
I am thinking of going to Hainan in January. How can we meet to share informationHey Tony, you seem to have loads of local knowledge,

I am staying during September in Sanya for 2 weeks then up to Haikou for another week. I would love total into the local knowledge and have a local beer with you.

Mark

Moth To Flames
08-10-13, 17:06
Hey Tony, you seem to have loads of local knowledge,

I am staying during September in Sanya for 2 weeks then up to Haikou for another week. I would love total into the local knowledge and have a local beer with you.

MarkTony Knight hasn't posted on this thread for over a year, and his two posts were requests for information. The long, info filled post on the blue background was a post he replied to from Tombak.

Charles1980
10-20-13, 07:47
Just wondering where to locate causal encounter classified in Sanya. Something like craiglist. It so bored over here and looking for fun.

Charles1980
10-28-13, 07:57

Get at me.Where online do you contacts these girls? Unless you can speak and read Chinese.

Global Citizen
03-24-14, 04:41
This thread seems to be dead but I'm hoping that someone is still lurking here. Can anyone provide some updated info on Sanya as I'll be going there tomorrow for the Hainan Rendez-Vous show.

Thanks.

GC

Peppiekr
07-27-16, 21:38
There isn't much activity in this thread, but I'll give it a shot anyway. Can anyone provide some information on options and the scene in Sanya these days. I'll be there for about nine days later this year and would like to experience some local culture if you know what I mean.