PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

OneTimer1
10-04-12, 21:16
Is it safe to pass numbers to newbees?

Iam being contacted by people with 0-5 posts, what to do in this case?

Hanezhere
10-04-12, 21:51
Hello mongers,

I'm a newbie to this forum. I have gone thru all of your reviews. I appreciate your time and contribution here to help the co-mongers and get the things going forward.

After 3 years, I'm going to travel india for a month period, hyderabad specifically. I'd apprecaite if you guys could help me getting contacts and guideline to approach people around in hyderbad.

I thank everyone in advance!

Sss Foru
10-05-12, 05:50
Dear fellow mongers

Yesterday my regular sp called me and told he got new girl and sent me her pic (she looks better then pic in real)

Saw her she was some extra side so wanted to try

Visited his new place its near Jubalihills checkpost she was good kind of told me she is from rajasthan went for short time 1pop but took 2 pops as she was having so tempting big boobs

Had great time

Place :6/10.

Looks :5/10.

Body :6/10.

Attitude :7/10.

Price (Deal) :4500- + 200 tips (total 4700)

That guy told me he will give me for whole night 7k sure I want to try

Happy and Safe Mongering

Sss forU

Rokr Blore
10-05-12, 10:53
Hi Admin,

Probably in case of India, Apartment names DO identify personal information since apartments here are not big enough to hold 100s of apartments for the most part.

The apartment complex in question hosts maybe 10 houses and hence it is not safe to post the information in the public forum. People in India are also conservatinve than most areas. If they see their apartment complex associated with such activity while say, doing a harmless google search, They will go to depths to dig the information and break the apartment setup Iam sure. You can ask the opinion of others here but Iam sure they will agree.

Further, Is it not the purpose of PMs for communicating information? If we post addresses in open forum, what is the use of PMs?I agree with this. The problem is not just whether the LE knows about the activities. It is someone else finding out and then putting pressure on authorities to take action. Lets say that I'm planning to buy an apartment XYZ and gooogle it to find out if there are any reviews about the builder regarding construction etc. That is something that happens quite a lot here. Now, regardless of whether I purchase the flat in the apartment complex or not, I could use the information here and cause some real trouble leading to LE action. When the news breaks of the bust, LE call it as a tip-off whereas the real reason was that the public came to know about it and the LE were forced to take action and not brush it under the carpet.

Regarding prostitution, each country functions differently. The forum rules cannot work for all the countries. India is a conservative and closed society with lot of double standards when it comes to matters like this. So its better that we do what we know works here instead. I don't say we do ridiculous amount of masking wrt place names, but just enough so that it doesn't show up on search engines.

Rbhatia81
10-05-12, 12:01
Dude, You want to put in the flat number too? It will be easier for LE to find it! Come on, use some grey matter and discuss the names of places in PM rather than the open forum. I don't think I will use his place again. Am sure the LE knows about this haunt but I still don't think you should be taking specific names that can lead LE to the providers directly in the open forum for everyone to see.

=======================================================

Hi Rbhatia81,

For the record, in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

1. Street names And apartment complex names DO NOT Constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE Permitted in the forum.

2. Street addresses And apartment numbers Do constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE NOT Permitted in the forum.

We will await your apology to Jupiter Rocks for breaking his balls regarding a post that was in fact permitted by the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

Thanks,

JacksonDear Jackson,

The apartment complex in question has around 10 flats of which only a few are occupied. With the details of the area and building name given, it would not take more that a couple of questions for direction to find the place. I was merely stating a concern since this town (Hyderabad) has very few mongering opportunities due to high LE activity. This city is very small compared to Delhi, Mumbai, or Kolkatta and finding a place is very easy hence the extra precaution HAS to be taken despite the forum rules.

As you have seen, a few other fellow members refelect my opinion, it is for the very same reason I have stated above. As for breaking Jupitor Rocks balls, in return I can offer him some good contacts to repair them with their tongues for being harsh.

Thanks.

RB

Stun Gun
10-05-12, 12:13
Yes, one should name the place properly. ---I don't want to argue or even seem to be arguing, especially with Admin / Mr Jackson. But, just want to put across my point of view.

Agreed that, forum rules permit posting of place names, but would it be prudent to do so in the Indian P4P secnario? I don't think so. I just googled the subject apartment name along with other qualifiers, and to my surprise this forum was amongst the top 50 hits. Now consider the below hypothetical situation.

I am comtemplating buying / renting a flat in the subject area / locality. I find the name of this apartment complex on a real estate web-site (99acres, magicbricks etc in India). Then I search it on google maps to know the exact location and then on google, just to find whether there are any issues associated with the specific complex. Eg. Check whether the property is the subject of any litigation. Lo & behold I hit ISG. I go straight to the office bearers / managers of the concerned building and / or LE and complain. Now LE has to act, they were looking the other way till now.

Why invite such possibilities? As it is the Indian P4P scene is a bit difficult, why increase the difficulty.

IMHO, the point is not whether the LE knows. The point is of a possible increase in the foot-falls by non-serious guys, because of easy dissemination of knowledge / information and the consequent heightened attention.

There is always the PM facility for seeking help. Help seekers could be foreign visitors, outstation visitors or even locals. There are sufficient number of good / helpful members on all of the India threads, who will help genuine hobbyists as long as the help seeker has some credibility and good / meaningful presence on the forum. Personally I have shared contacts / info with many visitors & locals. Well, it was a different matter that some did not even say a curtsey thank-you and many did not give any feedbak nor posted any FRs.

Believe me KP, I have been hobbying in Mumbai, Pune for sufficiently long to have seen re-location, closing & reopening, restrictive timings or permanent closure of many in-call places. And most of the times the reasons were told to be political / social pressures. The only places that are immune from closure are those in RLDs. The reason again is social pressures. NGOs working for the betterment of CSWs would resist action by LE without somebody first rehabiliating them. Let go. This is a very complex subject.

Rbhatia81, Harsha99, OneTimer1 : A request to all of you. When responding to such posts, disclosing the place names, do not quote the original post or at least edit it to remove the place name. Un-edited quoted post will increase the occurance of the subject place name and increase the chances of a hit by a search engine. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rbhatia81
10-05-12, 12:33
Rbhatia81, Harsha99, OneTimer1 : A request to all of you. When responding to such posts, disclosing the place names, do not quote the original post or at least edit it to remove the place name. Un-edited quoted post will increase the occurance of the subject place name and increase the chances of a hit by a search engine. Thank you.

Cheers, Agreed and Noted!

Cheers.

RB

Kattar Puneri
10-05-12, 17:19
Tried Googling for Sai Balaji Apartments Hyderabad and the ISG reference did not show up on the first four or five screens. The point that Mr. Jackson made, is what is allowed in Forum. My point was all about that too, and also how to be helpful to people who are from out of area. A monger may choose to omit the location reference altogether, but describing it with asterisks is unnecessary. Time to move on to real mongering, I guess. Mr Bhatia, shalom!

I don't want to argue or even seem to be arguing, especially with Admin / Mr Jackson. But, just want to put across my point of view.

I find the name of this apartment complex on a real estate web-site (99acres, magicbricks etc in India). Then I search it on google maps to know the exact location and then on google, just to find whether there are any issues associated with the specific complex.

Hyd Pal
10-05-12, 22:33
KP,

You some options of the results page. I can see it ranking 2nd!

Hyd Pal
10-05-12, 22:36
Also, why inviting trouble when we can play safe!

As a early stage monger, I feel very uncomfortable now. Though I got the number of the SP mentioned, doubt if I'll check him!

NewtoHyd
10-06-12, 02:05
This MP is near rtc x roads, they advertise in DC. Its easy to find out if you call them. They have few choices, took the gal with big size. Damages 1. 0 to the guy and tip (varies based on servcies) to the gal.

Massage is average. Services are limited. Only HJ and b2b. Clock watcher. Indifferent attitude. Will never repeat

Mirchi9
10-06-12, 12:17
This week, went to lavender spa in ga*bowl.

Opted for 90 min balinese massage and was done by a lady from manipur.

She looked to be in late 20s or early 30s.

Her english was broken but understandable.

Was given paper underwear and massage was excellent.

She kept asking if this is the first time I came there or was I a regular.

I said 'first time' and then she silently did the massage.

She was trying to tallk a lot but once I said 'first time here', she became silent.

(I'll remember this hint for next time)

When I asked her name, she said something which I couldn't understand.

May be it starts with 'T' or 'Z' (it sounded like Tower! When she spoke)

Body massage was followed by head and neck / shoulder massage and then hot water shower.

Maybe she would have opened up, if I asked few more questions or just said that 'I'm a regular'

Will try again next week and update.

When I was waiting at reception before my session, I saw few pretty N-E girls leaving after being interviewed and screening.

Place is awesome but receptionist sucks with her sick face.

I stopped going to the MP in madhapur, adjacent to kassa* hotel.

Because pretty girls have left that place and now its filled with dark, pot bellied bengalis.

Even the guy who manages that place, left to Bangalore and some local oldcity guy handles the phone now.

Mirchi9
10-06-12, 12:20

She was trying to tallk a lot but once I said 'first time here', she became silent.

Body massage was followed by head and neck / shoulder massage and then hot water shower.

Maybe she would have opened up, if I asked few more questions or just said that 'I'm a regular'

When I was waiting at reception before my session, I saw few pretty N-E girls leaving after being interviewed and screening.

Because pretty girls have left that place and now its filled with dark, pot bellied bengalis.

Even the guy who manages that place, left to Bangalore and some local oldcity guy handles the phone now.

NewtoHyd
10-06-12, 16:03

Even the guy who manages that place, left to Bangalore and some local oldcity guy handles the phone now.Looks like the massage was good. Do you need prior appointment or walk-in? What about charges.

Ravmah
10-06-12, 18:12
try la*v*er spa at indiranagar. a masseuse whose name starts with 'z' might agree to give you extra services if she likes you. her charges are from 500 to 1000. plus 1250 for a balinese massage which you need to pay at the counter.

try once and you might be lucky. avoid going to the spa on tuesday as she has an off day.

all the best!thanks to senior for hint. i had been this mp at indira nagar last week. a north east girl with b* name has given massage service. she asked me weather i am regular or first time. i told her 'first time'. the massage nice for one hour. since she was looking guinine therapist, & i was there for first time, i didnot asked for extra. i will vjsit this mp again in future and will try for extra.

ramah

KannanGp
10-06-12, 23:49
Tried her 2 weeks ago near Central.

Damn loose pussy. Lots of marks on her belly showing childbirths.

Damage: 3k for a shot.

Hi,

Has anyone tried the new dhamaka 'Nisha' from Sanjay? Any reviews wud be great.

Thanks

KannanGp
10-07-12, 00:13
Yeah tried here a few weeks ago in madh*are. Quite a chatter box (I also had to shove mine in to keep her quiet :P). Gujrati. Knows telugu and hindi though. But pretty clean one.

Looks. 8/10. Pretty good in her dress with all those flowers.

Body. 7/10. Decent. But small tits.

BBBJ. 5/10. Average.

Overall. 7/10.

Damages. 5K for couple hours.

If you can shut her up. Its a good deal :P.

Hi All,

FR on Manisha. Thanks to OT got her direct digits and reference. It was quite difficult convincing her till I gave his description and only then she agreed reluctantly.

Been back for a week and was quite busy with work and home. Only got a chance today to monger. However, called her up in the morning and set up a time for 2PM. Reached her place (hote type of a place in M'pur). There was a guy with her called Reddy who was in the room which for me it was quite uncomfortable. I asked him to leave and he did but not before taking the agreed amount.

The agreed time was for 2 shots and 2 hrs. The deed was good. The 1st round was BBBJ (ok) , DATY, CG (great) and finished in Missionary. Round 2 started of with BBBJ, doggy and missionary to finish. She was very clean and hygenic.

So for the rating.

Looks. 7/10 (to my liking. Some may give her 6)

Body. 7/10 (small tits, firm ass)

BBBJ. 5/10 (she could have done much better)

Overall. 7/10.

Damages. 6K for couple hours.

She know telgu and hindi and prefers guys who are fluent in either one because she is a chatter box. At one point I had to shove my schong in just to keep her quiet!

Cheers

RB

WorldMale
10-07-12, 04:48
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.Can you guys share any contacts in hyderabad please.

WorldMale
10-07-12, 04:49
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.Any one can you please share the contact information in Hyderabad.

SuhasPrem
10-07-12, 12:25
Hi,

Thanks to onetimer for the reference. MANISHA my god is stunner. L. Had called her up and fixed up to meet up for whole night. At eve she came down near am. Pet big. Ar. Took her to e. Aa suites near to gachi. Bo. L. .

She entered very gud inspite it being a 5 star hotel. Gone to room with no worries.

Started with gud chat and ordered food. She is toooo hot that I started to fondle her right from I entered the room.

Neways started with dfk and ordered her to bbj. She did it ok. Then I put on the gloves which I bought along with condies, I started to fondle her boobs and started to finger her wearing the gloves. OMG she started to shout in lust. She asked me to go hard and hard and hard. She pleaded me to fu. K her that she can't wait anymore.

I started to bang her in machinery till we both came down. Took bath together and she did a total body suck and I fingered her in shower.

Later we both came down and took food. She massaged my whole body.

And I was ready again and fucked her thrice after in doggy. Ass and fucked her mouth and came out for final time in early mrng in her hand.

It was grt and full value for mny.

Figure- 8. 5/10.

Attitude. Perfect GFE

Lots and lots of body sucking she did.

Damage. 8k for night.

Ready to exchange for same type of independent perfect fig.

Thanks once again to ONETIMER.

KannanGp
10-07-12, 12:44
Hi All,

Newbie to this forum, have subscribed just now and hoping to share and learn from others. Though had a few of my own adventures on my own through CL and LC in the last 2-3 months. Sharing one of the successful ones after my first disaster :P.

This was a weekend last month, when I was randomly calling from LC. One guy told me to come to centr*l. Went there quickly. Was planning for a quickie. Didn't have much expectations. Walked a bit. Girl was good looking. Andhrite. Could see her over makeup and her desperation. But took a call for night and gave my contact.

She came to my house at around 8. 30 PM sharp. Really loved the way they were punctual. Now she was looking stunning in churidhar and indian makeup. Johnny was happy. She was like 5 5`, medium built and smiling.

Ordered some food. Asked her if she wanted a beer. She said okies. Saw some tv. She was singing along with a Telugu program. Had food and chatted for some time. She eased up with the beer. She said she loved horror movies. She started seeing evil dead :P. It was comical to find things that scared you in your childhood are actually funny to see now. But she really enjoyed it and made her completely comfortable. Both were on our second beer.

She started the act by leaning on me. Kissing softly. Patting my Johnny. I was acting as if ignoring her. She went ahead and gave a few kisses. Loved the way she moved around. She took of her dress. She was like perfect village belle. My dream come true though I could see a abortion scar on her belly and understood her story. She undressed me. Ran her nails over my body. I was jumping with her tickling. She gave a frenchie. Let me lie down. She opened my johnny and gave a decent CBJ. Johnny was up and ready. Then she did something magical. She ran her nails near my balls and thighs in a fashion which aroused me like heaven. Johnny was like a pole and stiff. Got on top of her. Went on her down. Neat pussy. Played around a little bit. And got in to the act. Went missionary for 5-10 minutes. She was like moaning a bit. Sounded quite genuine. Loved the way she moaned and played her nails over my back. Both were sweating. Took a break. Found some chocolate bars and ice cream in the fridge. After that I was like eating the chocolate out of her mouth. Round 2 started with playing with her boobs. Not very saggy but not very firm. She loved it when I tickled around her ears. Played around for some more time. Loved the way she wanted me. And then did missionary and doggy with open kisses. Finally she did a cowboy with her hair falling over me beautifully. And then missionary to finish. 3 am. Cuddled around later. Damn good stuff. Made coffee for her in the morning. Thought I would drop her at least after the marathon session. She refused. Tipped her. And took her contact. She left. Slept till lunch.

She was very clean and hygenic and a genuine regional stuff. Not very beautiful. But good looking. Think the way I treated her and listened to her worked out. She liked teaching me telugu. Saw some fellow balakrishna videos on youtube and laughed like hell. Kissed around. Cuddled around. Fed each other. Wondering if this is the so called Girl Friend Experience people talk about.

So for the rating.

Looks. 8/10 (to my liking. Some may give her 6)

Body. 7/10 (medium tits, firm ass)

BBBJ. 7/10

Overall. 8/10.

Damages. 8K for the night. And 300 for tips.

She knows telugu, hindi and tamil. Goes by the name Su*ma though not her real name. From vizag.

PS: Had her once after that in my place (she was with ka*t*k at that time). Can't catch her up nowadays as she is on some damn contract. But will definitely do sometime later without doubt. Even plan to take her out.

Rajinhyd
10-07-12, 14:47
Tried her 2 weeks ago near Central.

Damn loose pussy. Lots of marks on her belly showing childbirths.

Damage: 3k for a shot.Thanks Kannan for the update. In that I case I guess I will pass.

Thanks again.

Jason5274
10-07-12, 21:00
Yeah tried here a few weeks ago in madh*are. Quite a chatter box (I also had to shove mine in to keep her quiet :P). Gujrati. Knows telugu and hindi though. But pretty clean one.

Looks. 8/10. Pretty good in her dress with all those flowers.

Body. 7/10. Decent. But small tits.

BBBJ. 5/10. Average.

Overall. 7/10.

Damages. 5K for couple hours.

If you can shut her up. Its a good deal :P.Could unplayable share digits?

MartianMojo
10-08-12, 09:15
Hi after dissatisfied with the kind of stuff I found in CL, I stumbled upon this forum. Looks like Manisha is a super GFE. Can you pl share her contact.

Hi,

Thanks to onetimer for the reference. MANISHA my god is stunner. L. Had called her up and fixed up to meet up for whole night. At eve she came down near am. Pet big. Ar. Took her to e. Aa suites near to gachi. Bo. L. .

She entered very gud inspite it being a 5 star hotel. Gone to room with no worries.

Started with gud chat and ordered food. She is toooo hot that I started to fondle her right from I entered the room.

Neways started with dfk and ordered her to bbj. She did it ok. Then I put on the gloves which I bought along with condies, I started to fondle her boobs and started to finger her wearing the gloves. OMG she started to shout in lust. She asked me to go hard and hard and hard. She pleaded me to fu. K her that she can't wait anymore.

I started to bang her in machinery till we both came down. Took bath together and she did a total body suck and I fingered her in shower.

And I was ready again and fucked her thrice after in doggy. Ass and fucked her mouth and came out for final time in early mrng in her hand.

Figure- 8. 5/10.

Attitude. Perfect GFE

Damage. 8k for night.

Thanks once again to ONETIMER.

DHard11
10-08-12, 18:19
Hey buddies.

Who is manisha. Full reveiws about her. Cmn share sme hints with us also.

Thanks in adv.

KannanGp
10-08-12, 18:29
Anybody tried Pr*thi one from CL? Pics seems to be the same for quite some time.

Ace Of Spade
10-09-12, 07:47
Guys it seems that LE is active nowadays because of bio-diversity conference going on in city.

http://www.andhrabuzz.com/viewnews.php?newsid=17515&category=Apex%20Headings

Mirchi9
10-09-12, 18:56
Looks like the massage was good. Do you need prior appointment or walk-in? What about charges.Need an appointment. Call them few hours prior.

Depending on what type of massage and duration you chose, it varies between 1000. 1500.

SanjaySingh
10-10-12, 09:37
Anyone else simular esperience in Lavender Spa. I went once and did not get any hints for additional. Service.

Need an appointment. Call them few hours prior.

Depending on what type of massage and duration you chose, it varies between 1000. 1500.

SanjaySingh
10-10-12, 09:39
Anyone else had similar experience in lavender spa. I went once and did not get any hints for additional Service. Rather I was given a cold shoulder, when tried.

Need an appointment. Call them few hours prior.

Cuntributor
10-11-12, 04:27
i have been going there for past 1 year and have tried most of them and even repeated few 3 to 4 times. they are from ne look nice and are quite friendly, the massage is great and value for money because same massage costs 2 to 3x in o2 or in other 5star spas. place is clean and decently maintained. so far i have never been able to get any 'extras', the only extra i got was from the friendly therapist who i became regular with, who said i am her good customer so she will give me extra 30 min massage without telling management. to bill. i felt that was sweet of her. she is friendly, communication problem because she knows little english and little hindi, but no extras. she politely refused when i asked her to pull down the paper underwear and give proper bum massage.

so those who are looking for hj etc don't waste your time. those looking for genuine good massage go for it. i find their 2 hour balanese massage best value for money at about 2k.

cheers.

-c.

anyone else had similar experience in lavender spa. i went once and did not get any hints for additional service. rather i was given a cold shoulder, when tried.

AntiKlpd
10-11-12, 07:41
Hi,

Figure- 8. 5/10.

Attitude. Perfect GFE

Damage. 8k for night.

Thanks once again to ONETIMER.Taking gloves was a nice idea, allows you to do many things without fear of infection.

Was she open for anal as well, not very clear from your FR

Shetty154
10-11-12, 10:17
Hi,

Have been looking for a good MP with extras for sometime time with no luck.

Was planning to try the one nr kas* hot*l suggested but the latest report is discouraging.

Can someone please suggest a good MP?

PM enabled. Looking for some immediate help on this.

Innovative
10-11-12, 14:16
Try La*v*er spa at Indiranagar. A masseuse whose name starts with 'Z' might agree to give you extra services if she likes you. Her charges are from 500 to 1000. Plus 1250 for a Balinese massage which you need to pay at the counter.

Try once and you might be lucky. Avoid going to the spa on Tuesday as she has an off day.

All the best!Can you please tell me hint where this spa located? And what type of extra services you got from her?

I didn't find any MP in hyd with extras.

Ace Of Spade
10-12-12, 15:12
Hyderabad forum is very dry since many days. I am searching on CL everyday, but don't had enough inspiration to spend money. I was thinking I can always jerk off with hand and save 3000. I stay in mad*apur area and all SP here qoute 3k for ST. My regular SPs are in kukutpally to whom I give 1 to 1. 5k. On CL this guy Kar*ik has flooded all over. So decided to bang one of his babe as I was brainwashed by repeatedly watching photos. I negotiated frm 3k to 2k for half an hour. Went there. I think that apartment is same which was being discussed quite furiously here. Guy has set up fake office there. Only one bengali gal named Nis*a was there. No choice.

Went inside room. Had chat with her. She told that she is from Pune. After some timepass stripped. I don't want to discuss in detail about positions as nobody is interested in this. But she was open to everything. You need to convince. But man! Damn loose pus*why. I came after 15 mins in cowgal position.

I asked wheteher she will come with me for movie, diso, bar. She readily agreed. I still have her smell in my hands.

Attitude: 9/10.

Looks : 7/10.

GFE:/7/10.

FIGURE: averege boobs (she was wearing padded bra!). Loose pussy.

Damage: 2k+300 tip

Mirchi9
10-14-12, 07:25
I don't think you can expect any extras from NE girls in lavender spa.

But massage is genuine and worth the money.

There is a guy who advertises about full body massage + sexual services on craigslist, but for full night its around 6-7k.

Just search with 'massage' keyword in 'All Personals' list of craigslist.

MP near kassa* hot* has become a big bore after the original guy left the place since last month.

Girls have become non cooperative, new girls brought from bengal suck in looks, place is not well maintained by an oldcity guy now.

I would rather wait till the original manager returns this month end, because he manages the place well.

If you call him 1-2 hrs in advance and tell him your requirements, he would arrange perfect girl.

NewtoHyd
10-14-12, 15:09
This is my 5th or 6th visit to this mp near chiranjeevi blood bank, its discussed here several times. Good thing about this place is it is neat and no hurry. Always the thrill of unexpected will be there. When I went there that guy greeted me and asked me sir after long time you are coming. I told him last 2 times I was disappointed and I will never come if it repeats.

He promised the servcie will be nice, I enquired about rehka, he told she is unwell, may come to hyd next month. I asked to show what he has. But he refused to show them but promised good time. I bargained for 90 min. This time I went with a plan. Paid the money and entered the room. I didn't change immediately, waited for the girl to enter and changed in front of her, I wanted to test her attitude. She giggled and helped me put the undie.

With face down, good massage at back and she removed the undie and gave a good bum massage, I opted for cream for 1 hr and powder for 30 min. She touched my private parts and gave a erotic massage. About the girl, she is 35+, average looking aunty but good atitude and talkative. I like the girl when she talks, it open ups the communication. Asked me to turn back, gave very good massage and tickeld my nipples and gave erotic touches, she removed the undie completely and started giving good massage there. I pulled her towards me and lifted her top, she allowed sucking and was enjoying. But she kept looking at the door repeatedly, I told don't worry, I know the guy, relax a bit. After 5 min she finished me. I went to take hot water shower with medimix. Nice feeling. Meanwhile she cleaned up the table.

I came back and laid down, asked for a light touch powder massage. She gave very good relaxing massage for 15 min. Johny wanted some attention. Again for 10 min, some sucking while she played with my john. Came again, cleaned up and gave her good tip. She promised more next time. Her name is jo. Just came 3 days back, so will be there some more time.

Overall satisfying time. What I like about this place is no clock watching service, nice massage. Good atitude. Girls are average looking, but who wants looks if atitude sux.

I am looking for another place with similar facilities. But no luck.

Damages : 2k + 0. 3k

RavenHawk
10-15-12, 06:12
This is my 5th or 6th visit to this mp near chiranjeevi blood bank, its discussed here several times. Good thing about this place is it is neat and no hurry. Always the thrill of unexpected will be there. When I went there that guy greeted me and asked me sir after long time you are coming. I told him last 2 times I was disappointed and I will never come if it repeats.

He promised the servcie will be nice, I enquired about rehka, he told she is unwell, may come to hyd next month. I asked to show what he has. But he refused to show them but promised good time. I bargained for 90 min. This time I went with a plan. Paid the money and entered the room. I didn't change immediately, waited for the girl to enter and changed in front of her, I wanted to test her attitude. She giggled and helped me put the undie.

With face down, good massage at back and she removed the undie and gave a good bum massage, I opted for cream for 1 hr and powder for 30 min. She touched my private parts and gave a erotic massage. About the girl, she is 35+, average looking aunty but good atitude and talkative. I like the girl when she talks, it open ups the communication. Asked me to turn back, gave very good massage and tickeld my nipples and gave erotic touches, she removed the undie completely and started giving good massage there. I pulled her towards me and lifted her top, she allowed sucking and was enjoying. But she kept looking at the door repeatedly, I told don't worry, I know the guy, relax a bit. After 5 min she finished me. I went to take hot water shower with medimix. Nice feeling. Meanwhile she cleaned up the table.

I came back and laid down, asked for a light touch powder massage. She gave very good relaxing massage for 15 min. Johny wanted some attention. Again for 10 min, some sucking while she played with my john. Came again, cleaned up and gave her good tip. She promised more next time. Her name is jo. Just came 3 days back, so will be there some more time.

Overall satisfying time. What I like about this place is no clock watching service, nice massage. Good atitude. Girls are average looking, but who wants looks if atitude sux.

Damages : 2k + 0. 3kI agree best value for money service and R*a was outstanding though. Their feathertouch for a few minutes at the end of the massage will take you to unknown new pleasures. I have been a regular visitor from last couple of years.

Mi Mochu
10-15-12, 07:58
Guys- am planning to visit Hyd shortly and will be booking a hotel in Hi Tech city area for 3-4 weeks. Can someone please suggest- which one would be good for quality action.

Any leads / contacts will be much appreciated!

Regards,

Mochu

Basha
10-15-12, 11:31

Damages : 2k + 0. 3kHi,

It's amazing tell me how can I get please

Ace Of Spade
10-15-12, 11:52

He promised the servcie will be nice, I enquired about rehka, he told she is unwell, may come to hyd next month.Nice FR mate! I also liked this MP though I been there only once. Can you please follow that guy for rek*a and update here once she comes back? I would be grateful.

Ace Of Spade
10-15-12, 12:05
Has anybody tried Nuru massage?

On CL search for Nuru and you will get that ad. I am eager to try this massage but not sure how much authentic it will be.

P. S: Nuru is full body massage with special type of sliding gel. I follow Thailand forums and there I came to know about this exciting massage. You can search on porn sites also.

Mirchi9
10-15-12, 18:26
Nuru massage ad on CL costs 6k / hr in hyderabad.

One of my friends enquired and went there (he was asked to come somewhere in l*pool) but didn't like the girl, so he saved 6k.

I was tempted by the offer but withdrew in lastminute after bad report.

BTW, today police raided on hotel / guesthouse where the guy prad*p (who advertises alot on CL) arranges his services.

One of my friend was almost there but luckily got a call in last minute to avoid visiting his place (somewhere in am*t) , so he got luckily saved from police issue.

Sometimes I wonder that too much aggressive advertising also brings trouble.

I feel, silent guys who maintain their customers and provide service only to people refered by their existing clients, are more secure than those who advertise everywhere.

If you are a first timer with some SP, then its better to arrange your own place and take the girl there, instead of risking at their insecure places.

RavenHawk
10-15-12, 18:31
Has anybody tried Nuru massage?

On CL search for Nuru and you will get that ad. I am eager to try this massage but not sure how much authentic it will be.

P. S: Nuru is full body massage with special type of sliding gel. I follow Thailand forums and there I came to know about this exciting massage. You can search on porn sites also.Did you see the ad in the hydrerabad craigslist or elsewhere? Please update me with the info.

AbhiReddy
10-16-12, 03:54
Hello guys,

I am new to this site and I'm looking for help from senior members for independent contacts. I'm ready share whatever contacts I have if you can give provide independent contacts. Pm me

Ace Of Spade
10-16-12, 06:11
Nuru massage ad on CL costs 6k / hr in hyderabad.

One of my friends enquired and went there (he was asked to come somewhere in l*pool) but didn't like the girl, so he saved 6k.Well thanks for saving my bucks also. This is the advantage of this forum that one can save money instead of mindlessly spending on trial and error.

BTW the ad says it is in Gachi*wli area? Is it the same guy?

Did you see the ad in the hydrerabad craigslist or elsewhere? Please update me with the info.Yes

DigitalSham
10-16-12, 09:26
My first Report hyd.

I am from Pune. I am bit desperate.

Here are my top se destinations.

1. Thailand.

2. Bali.

3. Hyd. (I feel safe than Mumbai and Pune)

Sory. I do't have good writing skills like other members here. But the actual experience was grate. The girls name is chandani. Bit talkative but very bold.

So Me and my friend organize a trip for hyd (off course sex trip)

1. Day 1.

Arrived in hyd at 2pm an checked in hotel. Took Some rest tell 5pm. Then Drink 120ml of wisky.

Called a old contact and out from the hotel.

He showed One girl claiming she is from bhopal. Who Cares. I asked her very straight question about dfk, BBBJ etc. And She was ready.

The deal was done on 8k for me and my friend for night.

As we have booked only one room.

We (Me, My friend & Gal) went to our hotel. Again I started to drink wisky. I drunk too much. Not even able to stand. So I told my friend to continue with her I will come back after an hr.

I want to hotel lobby. I was not able to even seat on the sofa and closing my eyes. A hotel person came to me and told me "Sir, please go to your room" and he helped me to stand and walk with me till the lift.

I was feeling to omit, I want to room. Knok the door my friend opened the door. And I omit a lot. Then I want toward bed. And told them that they can continue I am not going to watch them. They do't have any objection and they started the game (They do't have any option at that time ).

I was feeling better till now. I can hear She was moaning and felt curious so rolled back on the bed and started watching. My friend was pumping her doggy. She got nice figure. She has no objection about me. SO I move forward and started to DFK with her. She was breathing very fresh I was kissing her about 3 mins. Then I told her to suck the dick. She started to suck BBBJ. As I have lot of alochol dick was not cooperating. She continued to suck. After some time it was ready.

So I told her now let me fuck. She came to me and put condom. She came on top. Her Puu was very tight. I was enjoying even my friend was enjoying same time. He was kissing dfk and playing with nipples. And finally I fired the load in rubber while she was on top. After the first game. I took her in my arms and we kissed a long time, she was playing with my nipples. Over all it is the grate experience of three some (Accidental ).

I am planning to go to hyd again till this week end and preparing for threesome (ffm) action. I will report if I am able to manage all things.

Sory Friend. Do't laugh at my writing skills.

Damage – 8k.

Gal – 7/10.

Overall Experience : 30/10. : D.

I recommend you guys try to have the experience like this, ones in a life (Be Bold ).

Mirchi9
10-17-12, 06:25
Well thanks for saving my bucks also. This is the advantage of this forum that one can save money instead of mindlessly spending on trial and error.

BTW the ad says it is in Gachi*wli area? Is it the same guy?

YesSame guy. Don't imagine that whatever areas they write are real.

After me and few of my friends tried on SPs who frequently post on CL, we concluded that only two SPs : sanja* and kar*k post genuine pics of girls they have.

But most of them are pre-booked and not available whenever you want them. You need to call in advance and ask for same girl you desire.

There was a guy who used to post on CL till last month and he had about 10 girls, who look cheap (he posts as hydhottestg*s).

I think police closed down his business as his phone is shutdown since past 10 days and I don't see his ads too recently.

Most other guys like prad*p, sand* post fake pics on CL and all they have is economically backward callgirls brought from other states who work on monthly wages like 15-20k, but these guys charge you 2-3k / shot.

I tried once with them. My experience :

These guys tell you to come to some location (like a hotel or apartment) and wait.

Once you reach and inform them, they make one of their agents to call you from that area.

If you are a first timer with them, the 2nd guy asks you about your vehicle or shirt color etc and tries to spot you from top angle somewhere.

Once he verifies that you are alone and look genuine, he makes one more guy call you, who meets you and takes you to the girl.

After looking at the girl and bed, I just backed off. I was asked to pay 2k / shot or 7k / night.

The 3rd guy was running after me, and promising to show better girls but I was not interested.

He said he has a Mumbai model for 10k / night but I got rid of him.

Few minutes later prad*p called me and said if I want hifi girl, he can send a south model for 20k / night and I've to arrange place.

He tried to explain that police closed down his business at amee*t swag* hotel 3 days back, so he was keeping those hifi models at some apartment.

I cut his call and met a new guy through reference of a friend.

This new guy operates only in closed network through references but provides quality people.

He asked me to meet at yous*the and took me to some apartment.

I was greeted there by 2 married ladies. I thought the girl would be one of them but no.

10 mins later one younger girl came and GOD! She had the biggest boobs I've ever seen.

Those 2 ladies and their maid arranged an AC bedroom for us and the guy bought food and booze.

I paid him for everything including the place, girl etc.

Had one round when he went to get booze.

She started off with CBJ and then missionary.

We had booze and dinner.

We watched tv with other 2 ladies for a while and then I went and slept for a while.

The girl came after a while when everyone slept in the house and got nude.

She made me nude too and again started with BJ.

This time, took her in doggy, cowgirl and finished.

All night she slept nude and let me hug and fondle.

Was in a mood for early night shot but she was sound asleep, so just left.

One lady gave me coffee before leaving.

Damage : 8k+0. 7 (for food, booze etc)

Would repeat the guy and place for their treatment and attitude but will not repeat this girl.

She had great assets but boring attitude.

In 2nd round I went for more than 30 mins and she couldn't handle me and was repeatedly asking me to cum son, which got me pissed off.

If you want your money's worth, get such place or book a nice 3 star hotel and take an independent escort over there.

Jason5274
10-17-12, 08:07
My first Report hyd.

I am from Pune. I am bit desperate.

Here are my top se destinations.

1. Thailand.

2. Bali.

3. Hyd. (I feel safe than Mumbai and Pune)

Sory. I do't have good writing skills like other members here. But the actual experience was grate. The girls name is chandani. Bit talkative but very bold.

So Me and my friend organize a trip for hyd (off course sex trip)

1. Day 1.

Arrived in hyd at 2pm an checked in hotel. Took Some rest tell 5pm. Then Drink 120ml of wisky.

Called a old contact and out from the hotel.

He showed One girl claiming she is from bhopal. Who Cares. I asked her very straight question about dfk, BBBJ etc. And She was ready.

The deal was done on 8k for me and my friend for night.

As we have booked only one room.

We (Me, My friend & Gal) went to our hotel. Again I started to drink wisky. I drunk too much. Not even able to stand. So I told my friend to continue with her I will come back after an hr.

I want to hotel lobby. I was not able to even seat on the sofa and closing my eyes. A hotel person came to me and told me "Sir, please go to your room" and he helped me to stand and walk with me till the lift.

I was feeling to omit, I want to room. Knok the door my friend opened the door. And I omit a lot. Then I want toward bed. And told them that they can continue I am not going to watch them. They do't have any objection and they started the game (They do't have any option at that time ).

I was feeling better till now. I can hear She was moaning and felt curious so rolled back on the bed and started watching. My friend was pumping her doggy. She got nice figure. She has no objection about me. SO I move forward and started to DFK with her. She was breathing very fresh I was kissing her about 3 mins. Then I told her to suck the dick. She started to suck BBBJ. As I have lot of alochol dick was not cooperating. She continued to suck. After some time it was ready.

So I told her now let me fuck. She came to me and put condom. She came on top. Her Puu was very tight. I was enjoying even my friend was enjoying same time. He was kissing dfk and playing with nipples. And finally I fired the load in rubber while she was on top. After the first game. I took her in my arms and we kissed a long time, she was playing with my nipples. Over all it is the grate experience of three some (Accidental ).

I am planning to go to hyd again till this week end and preparing for threesome (ffm) action. I will report if I am able to manage all things.

Sory Friend. Do't laugh at my writing skills.

Damage – 8k.

Gal – 7/10.

Overall Experience : 30/10. : D.

I recommend you guys try to have the experience like this, ones in a life (Be Bold ).Would I share digits of her? Please PM.

FunnySmartDude
10-17-12, 20:02
Hey,

Can anyone give me suggestions. M new to mongering. Have tried a couple of sp bfr but hav always felt cheated in the end. Something or the other goes wrong. Please give me suggestions so that m not cheated by the sp and can get a good deal. Moreover can anyone provide feedback on pr*thi by s@njatwhy of CL. Planning to go there tomorrow. Please suggest and help me.

Thanks a lot to everyone,

Happy Mongering

Hyd Pal
10-18-12, 14:40
Guys,

Visited much talked K*and SP.

As it is office time, booked a single session with the gal D*p*k. Only gal available.

She is early twenties with good figur! Yea I liked her. But the problem is nothing is allowed. Only be* suckin & mi$$ionary.

I somehow convinced her for do&why! Came back in 30 mins!

Place 8/10. Don't go if there is powercut. Check before you leave!

Gal 7. 5 or 8/10, Looks good.

GFE 3/10. Nothing allowed + she insulted junior by putting two c0nd0ms!

Damage: 3k (Actual 2. 5k, I messed it up) + 200 tips to old man present there.

WIR Probably SP but definitely not that gal

Mirchi9
10-18-12, 16:10
99. 99% SPs who advertise on CL are useless and will dissappoint you.

Try to get independent escorts contact from friends or from other forum members here.

Arrange your own place or hotel and have fun.

Almost all SPs on CL hire poor girls from other states on monthly basis by paying them 15-20k / month and provide food+shelter.

But they mint 2-3k / shot from customers.

Few with better personalities call themselves as models and charge more.

If they can speak bit of english, they're hifi models.

If they appeared in tv or films, their price goes into 5 figure mark.

But most of them won't give you satisfaction, as they want to maintain their figure, they won't let you squeeze.

They just smoke, booze and let you do it in max 2-3 positions and sleep off.

Other way is to attend booze parties, increase your social circle and pickup a girl from there.

They're not escorts but most are willing to fuck if discrecy is maintained.

Hey,

Can anyone give me suggestions. M new to mongering. Have tried a couple of sp bfr but hav always felt cheated in the end. Something or the other goes wrong. Please give me suggestions so that m not cheated by the sp and can get a good deal. Moreover can anyone provide feedback on pr*thi by s@njatwhy Of CL. Planning to go there tomorrow. Please suggest and help me.

Thanks a lot to everyone,

Happy Mongering

SuhasPrem
10-18-12, 16:25
Reviews or opinion needed immediately. Hope I shall get the reply very soon. Why is this forum so silent and dull? Rave this dudes

NewtoHyd
10-18-12, 17:43
I don't know what happened, all my regular sps have switched off their phones. Heard about LE issue last week. Guys be careful.

During this dry period, more rush to MPs.

JohnsonAndBill
10-18-12, 17:46
Reviews or opinion needed immediately. Hope I shall get the reply very soon. Why is this forum so silent and dull? Rave this dudesDon't think that is a real pic.

Mirchi9
10-18-12, 19:33
I got in touch with a 36 yr old Mumbai aunty who lives in sec'bad.

She comes for free during daytime on weekdays and can stay till 8pm.

Just need to arrange secured place or hotel.

She is open to all positions.

Money not involved.

She's slim for her age but face looks bit older.

Tight enough pussy for a 2 kids monther as described by my friend who banged her twice last week.

She advertises herself as 36 yr old aunty on CL

Jmt67
10-19-12, 01:57
Hey guys,

Johnny wants more. Not getting enough at home.

Thanks for all the info, this is great forum. New to this forum, visiting HYD, VIJAYAWADA from US in couple of weeks. Need safe, clean over night SP (Aunty types ok) , mine is all slow and steady. Clues please, will do FRs. Last year (Aug 2011) when we visited Rajamundry I did with a SP, ask any auto rickshaw wala, they have contacts, family was sleeping in the hotel, went out at 10pm, sat in a auto rickshaw, asked him, he called his contacts a madam, with 5 girls in another auto rickshaw going around in the city, stop besides our, chose one nice girl, she was in chudidhaar, from kakinada, we had no place, drove to a field near by, pitch dark, DFK, she gave BBBJ, nice one, CIM, she spit it out, goggled with water. Did her missionary style, she has a son but young around early 20s. One shot damage 1500, madam keeps 750, she tried to give me her cell number for next time, to save all the money. Madam offered another college girl over night for 5k with AC room. Didn't had time with family. I am planning to go to coastal andhra again, less LE activity there. Please suggest good independent contacts in HYD as I will be there most of the time, send them to me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DigitalSham
10-19-12, 03:32
Which Month you are planning. Oct. Feb will Be good.

What is Your budget per Person?

Which airport is convenient for you?

Have you ever traveled overseas?

Have you even been to Thailand?

How long you can stay? I recommend 10-12 days. (Budget may be around 50k for travel, Hotel and Food 3 or 4 star.)

What you expect from your trip. Sex tour / Nature. What is more important?

Lots of question?

What I can say in hindi language [Email address deleted by Admin]

Ok. Hope you can understand.

Good one.

And do not worry about expressing your self.

You will pick it up slowly.

* some info needed, me and my friend is planning for Thailand visit.

Can you suggest some thing about any travel package etc, where we can really enjoy.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Shaanaha
10-19-12, 03:56
I have few, can anyone like to share their see*ts.

Scullers
10-19-12, 18:37

She advertises herself as 36 yr old aunty on CLI also see that someone else has posted that this lady is a cheat which might.

Not be true unless someone can verify. But here is what I have from CL.

"This is a dangerous lady who traps men, gets them either married to her, takes photographs with them and blackmail through out.

There are several people duped by her, some unmarried and some married. You'll be risking yourself by contacting the above titled.

Post in Casual Encounters in Hyderabad Craigslist."

OneTimer1
10-19-12, 20:03

Money not involved.

Tight enough pussy for a 2 kids monther as described by my friend who banged her twice last week.

She advertises herself as 36 yr old aunty on CLI saw a CG ad saying that she takes secret photos and blackmails later and hence stayed away.

Just passing info.

Monger89
10-19-12, 22:07

Money not involved.

She advertises herself as 36 yr old aunty on CLShe and Siya are SCAM. Don't fall for her. I remember one guy mentioning on CL that she traps people into marriage or take pictures and later blackmail them.

DigitalSham
10-20-12, 13:14
First Study it and understand it.

Its a copy past.

Racism Towards Indians in Thailand

I travelled to Thailand this past September and while I was initially a little apprehensive to travel there because of racism towards Indians by Thais, I virtually encountered NO racism at all. I did encounter maybe one or two instances but I quickly set them straight and told them to their faces. The first time I was not allowed into a bar in Nana because it was "members only" and I was like this is a load of crap. I asked them if they only allowed farangs and then they immediately asked me to come in. I politely refused and walked somewhere else. Then I was in a mall in Pattaya and I was looking at some watches being sold in a stand. I asked the saleswoman to show me a watch and she said "you want to buy or only see?" I asked her if she wanted to see my credit card or cash first. She didn't say a word and quietly showed me the watch. Besides these two instances, Thais have been very, very polite and accommodating. Also, we shouldn't mistake someone having a bad day at work as being racist. Everyone has a bad day, so it's not necessary that they are prejudiced. Then again, I have penned down these ten commandments for my fellow Indian tourists who visit Thailand as I have myself seen how rotten their behavior can get. Starting from Suvarnabhumi itself at passport control I noticed that these people didn't want to form a queue and were pushing to go ahead first. Then again, waiting for the visa on arrival for Indians at SVB really sucks. LOL.

I am an Indian (100%) and I do like my country and I wish for nothing but the best for it but we do have a lot of issues and a lot of it stems from nasty social hierarchies and lots of immense poverty. But if you've got the money to travel to Thailand, chances are you're a little well off and have some time to brush up your manners and behavior. Some of these traits are innate, while some can be changed with a little thought. Either way, I've heard of Indians being the worst tourists anywhere in the world and sometimes I spend too much time wondering whether I should visit a country or not based on this. But reality cannot be put into words no matter how and the ultimate learning experience is until you go there yourself and face it head on. Anyways, I didn't think Thai people smiled a lot but I did feel at ease being around them as they were extremely helpful whenever I asked for directions and even accompanied me several times to make sure I didn't get lost (a compass and a map can be a little unreliable sometimes!). So my fellow Indian citizens, here are some tips on how to behave when in Thailand which are under our control. What's not under our control is only in God's hands.

General tips for Indians travelling to Thailand:

1) Dress appropriately. When going for breakfast in the morning, please do not wear the same boxers you slept in with some bargirl the night before. We all know you're on vacation, but sleeveless shirts displaying your unshowered armpits and smelly boxers are not welcome at the breakfast table, especially when others are trying to enjoy their meal.

2) Control the volume of your voice. We know you're out here with three buddies of yours and you're excited. But that doesn't make you the man in Thailand. You do not need to be loud and brash everywhere you go. This isn't India.

3) Leave your jealousy behind in India. Indians are known to be an extremely jealous and arrogant bunch. In Thailand, you don't need to stare down other Indian tourists and show your muscles. This is Thailand, money can buy all the pleasures you require in abundance and very openly. There is no reason to show off anything. Just have a good time and stop minding other people's business even if it means not staring at someone to a point of making him / her feel uncomfortable.

4) Be a gentleman. Just because a girl is on sale for the night it doesn't mean that she's lost her status as a human. Do not grab her and make her sit next to you. That will get her irritated just like any other girl on the planet.

5) Not all girls are prostitutes in Thailand. Duh. Do not walk up to a girl in a mall and ask her to sleep with you. Nana Plaza is just two skytrain stations away from Siam Paragon.

6) Give a little. Everyone has budget constraints but if you spend nearly 2 hours in a bar, maybe buy the bar girl a drink or two. Some bargirls do not even ask for a drink if you're polite and a gentleman to them. They feel ashamed doing so. Trust me. So help them out a little. Don't be such a cheap charlie.

7) Bargaining is OK and perfectly normal, but don't be an jerk about it. There are polite ways to refuse an item if the seller is not budging on the price. You buy the item, then when she's packing it, you ask her for more discounts and cancel the transaction and then storm out angrily without even saying a thank you. Help us Indians on this front at least. We have a bad reputation as it is when it comes to bargaining.

8) Learn something new. We as Indians have grown to give extremely high respect to the western citizens (white skin. Wink. But mistreat and consider other Asian citizens. The idea of caste and skin color is so deep in our culture's mind that wherever we travel or settle, we carry these same ideas and culture. When Indians travel to the west, they will bend over backwards but in Thailand, they consider Thais to be inferior to themselves. I have noticed this behavior even before travelling to Thailand and it's plain wrong.

9) If you're getting a girl for rent, wear some deodorant. I do not mean to cause any offense but as an Indian, I myself have noticed that my fellow citizens ooze out a stench which is very unpleasant and I can imagine this being unpleasant to everyone and not just me. Yes, it is out of our control but a simple deodorant is not expensive at all. This applies to anyone and not just Indians, but Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis as well.

10) Learn a few Thai words. Yes, language matters and in a country where the majority of people barely speak English, learning sorry, thank you and a few other words makes it easy to navigate and enjoy what this amazing country has to offer.

And finally.

11) If a ladyboy approaches you, keep in mind that she understands the meaning of No. I saw two Indians say "No! NO LADYBOY! GO AWAY"

Hi thanks for the reply.

NO never been to Thailand.

And 2 persons, with 30-40K budget.

And stay for a week may be.

And of course we want it to be a s* tour.

DigitalSham
10-20-12, 13:18
As you are first timer to Thailand. I will advice you to pattya and Bangkok. Phuket is amazing but if you are first timer then ignore it.

So.

I think you should not go thru the travel agent or agency. They will massup with you holidays.

Organize your trip on a paper.

Book your rod trip tickets online. For rates google for skyscanner.

And book hotels form clear trip or make my trip etc. See thr review. Its up to you where to stay I stayed sometime in Sawasdee Sabai with my GF just for cost cutting (It was 1500 for one night &61514.

A good hotel in Bangkok. Value for money is all seasone saim (Makkasan Road ).

I will advice you if you are planning for 8 days then you should stay 1/3 days in BKK while returning.

(Make sure that you are booking direct flight and see the time or arrival in BKK airport before 11 Pm.)

After arrival and checkout your baggage to until the exit gates. Near the gate you will find some shuttle bus counter. Show your Hotel Reservation or Hotel Address to them. They will guide you what to do next.

What should you do while arriving there. Some points are here.

1. Days one. Take a rest If you are arriving in the after noon in pattya. Get out form the hotel before 7 pm. Buy a sim card with a indiacard (Calling card. You can get it in Indian restaurant)

As you are first timer. Ask any one about alcazar show (it's a ladyboy show. Good and decent one ). So that you will adjust yourself in the environment. (600 bath) after that go to walking street. You will understand what to do next.

2. Day 2. If you live to see island and all stuff like that ask any one about coral island. Afternoon try massage and in the evening again walking street. Aviod taking girls from the road. Try to from a bar or gogo.

3. Day 3. Enjoy alcohol. Massage. Special one time in Honey massage and PP massage good experience for one timer.

4. Day 4. Russian shows is good one after 6pm you should go and watch ones. Another good stuff is Rasputin Massage.

5. Day 5. On this day you will become moderate tourist of Thailand. So I do't think no need to tell what to do next.

6. If you are in Bangkok. Do't ferget to go to inder market and prahunam etc etc. Buy one LED tv for you. Even you do't need just buy it and sell it to your friend in india. It may recover your damage of 2 days atleast.

7. After 9pm. Go to disco (Hookers Disco ). Bossy. Is one of them full of Indian males. And usbek ladies. Google info about the hookers bar in Bangkok. 100 of links will come out.

8. Go to airport before 5 hr. If you buy a tv ask some to vat refund on airport.

IMPORTANT. Do't even think to take bike or car or water scooter on rent you may find your self in trouble. I have 2 inccident with my self. That I can; t explain here. Cause I Hate typing. So Pleaseeeee DO not take risk.

Some things you should know. What the thai gals think about Indian.

http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickmanBangkokWeeklyColumn2010/Pattaya-Nightlife-Change.htm

Hi thanks for the reply.

DigitalSham
10-20-12, 13:23
BTW I am planning for 15 days tour 5 days in Philippines and rest in Thailand. Probably in Jan so be in touch, Off course if you want.

Hi thanks for the reply.

Mirchi9
10-20-12, 18:44
I also see that someone else has posted that this lady is a cheat which might.

Not be true unless someone can verify. But here is what I have from CL.

"This is a dangerous lady who traps men, gets them either married to her, takes photographs with them and blackmail through out.

There are several people duped by her, some unmarried and some married. You'll be risking yourself by contacting the above titled.

Post in Casual Encounters in Hyderabad Craigslist."No. This lady lives in safi*the and she's different.

Couple of my friends banged her but none got involved into any scam so far.

Shaanaha
10-20-12, 18:51
Hello Guys,

I was feeling bore today, so called my regular sp. He asked me the preffered time. Confirmed the appointment and went their at specified time (san'nagar).

Reached & found 2 gi's, one is at 22-24 and 20. Selected the one & went inside started with k*ssing, was so friendly tookoff my belonging and started BBj.

After sometime she came top of me, oohh. Wht a feeling, was looking at me. After sometime asked to laydown and given her few. Then went to D@ggy And finished the session.

Clear the messing.

Overall experience is very good.

Har1616
10-20-12, 19:23
BTW I am planning for 15 days tour 5 days in Philippines and rest in Thailand. Probably in Jan so be in touch, Off course if you want.Thanks,

Thats quite some details. Will sure keep in mind.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Ace Of Spade
10-21-12, 11:54
After reading FR of Newtohyd decided to visit this kerala MP again after are*ka comes. But coudn't hold myself longer and visited that MP yesterday.

While going there I bought climax spray from chemist shop as I wanted to have longer dick massage. For those who don't know, this spray is a topical anesthesia which lessens the degree of sensitivity of dick, so you stay longer.

Was in a great mood while going there. Paid that guy upfront and went inside. (This guy refuse to show girls before payment)

But huge disappoinment because massaue was a 35+ lady. And was looking like maid (later she told me that she used to!). I think this is not that lady Newtohyd mentioned. She told her name Nis*a. 4.5" height very slim.

But still had hopes. If the massage is good then looks doesn't matter, and she was up-to the expectations in that area.

She gave very great massage. No clock watching. Refused to remove top. Boob pressing allowed. Ejaculated after 1hr of relaxing massage. Took bath. She was asking for 500 tip. But gave 200 as I was disappointed.

Oh I forgot to mention that I sprayed that climax spray at the beginning, but I think it didn't worked as I came very quickly. I sprayed it good 2-3 times though.

Looks: 1/10.

Attitude:7/10.

Massage: 7/10.

WIR: MP-yes, Lady-hell no.

Damage: 1. 5k (1hr massage) + 200 tip.

Mirchi9
10-21-12, 19:10
Buddy

Can you shre the digits.

PM me.

h@rshaLook for the keyword 'vansh' on CL

Dratini
10-21-12, 21:33
Look for the keyword 'vansh' on CLIs vansh her pimp? Does he charge any amount to tell contact number?

Mirchi9
10-22-12, 06:15
There are few ads on CL which say, the lady is free during daytime and she comes for free (no money involved)

Search with the keyword 'free' or search for 'murlika na*' on CL.

The number given is of one guy murli kri*a, who is a real estate broker.

Are they genuine or trap?

Did anyone try

NewtoHyd
10-22-12, 17:06
After reading FR of Newtohyd decided to visit this kerala MP again after are*ka comes. But coudn't hold myself longer and visited that MP yesterday.

While going there I bought climax spray from chemist shop as I wanted to have longer dick massage. For those who don't know, this spray is a topical anesthesia which lessens the degree of sensitivity of dick, so you stay longer.

Was in a great mood while going there. Paid that guy upfront and went inside. (This guy refuse to show girls before payment)

But huge disappoinment because massaue was a 35+ lady. And was looking like maid (later she told me that she used to!). I think this is not that lady Newtohyd mentioned. She told her name Nis*a. 4.5" height very slim.

But still had hopes. If the massage is good then looks doesn't matter, and she was up-to the expectations in that area.

She gave very great massage. No clock watching. Refused to remove top. Boob pressing allowed. Ejaculated after 1hr of relaxing massage. Took bath. She was asking for 500 tip. But gave 200 as I was disappointed.

Oh I forgot to mention that I sprayed that climax spray at the beginning, but I think it didn't worked as I came very quickly. I sprayed it good 2-3 times though.

Damage: 1. 5k (1hr massage) + 200 tip.Ace, when I went last time this woman nis*ha was there, I saw her but insisted for jo. She was in another session, I waited and had a session with jo. When I saw nis*a I was disappointed, she was ugly, didn't take bath (noon at that time). Later I told that guy to maintain some minimum standards. They shouldn't look like maids. Should be atleast clean.

My session with jo this time is little disappointing compared to prev session. Cooperation is reduced.

I heard there is a similar mp in maredp*lly, can someone throw more details?

Most of kerala mp are dirty, oily, smelly and providers look like maids. They can spend little bit more and make it better

Mirchi9
10-22-12, 19:33
Is vansh her pimp? Does he charge any amount to tell contact number?He's her pimp and asks for about 1-2k to make you meet her.

After that its free service

Harsha99
10-23-12, 05:21
Y dnt you pm me the digits.

h@rsha

QUOTE=Mirchi9; 1340299]He's her pimp and asks for about 1-2k to make you meet her.

After that its free service[/QUOTE]

Dratini
10-23-12, 12:50
He's her pimp and asks for about 1-2k to make you meet her.

After that its free serviceHow much did he quote? And how much did you or your friends paid him?

SuhasPrem
10-23-12, 19:18
Hi all, at least seniors.

This forum is so dull guys. Please rock it. And there is a request from me-hi. Looking for a stunner, model type slim with great assest and gud height 20k also no problem please help.

JazzyBoy
10-24-12, 16:23
Hyderabad is certailnly going hi tech in mongering too. Just browse through craig nd loc nd you find SPs advertising their blogs containing snaps of chicks on offer with other details.

The pioneer of such trend, if I m right, was SP K*k.

Had tried his stuff, but was disappointed. Saw the snaps of f*za in his blog and was lured. He called me 2 madhapur nd guided me through lanes nd finally to a multi storied building. Took the lift and reached the floor, may be 5th or 6th. Showed me the gal, was so different from the snap he had posted in his blog, must have been photoshopped!

AnywayS, since I had taken pains 2 reach there, decided to try her despite the dingy conditions in the flat.

She must ve been 20, but already a mother, evident from her stretch marks.

Service was quite ordinary. Though she got excited after fingering. Gave me a decent BBBJ. Trie miss nd doggy nd came! Damage was 2k after bargaining.

Was a disappointing experiance considering the gal nd the dingy atmosphere!

But, bro, I really donno what is his latest adda nd chicks. But baseed on my experiance, I won't recommend.

JazzyBoy
10-24-12, 19:08
On a businees trip 2 twin citya cpl of weeks back, got a mail frm SP Ki*and informing that a celebrity profile A*h A*I is in town. Had got mixed reviews about her. Googled her name and found her to be a model cum actress, albeit struggling. So decided 2 try her.

Was directed 2 a hotel near paradise nd went 2 her room as directed by SP. Found her to be average in looks, but amazing jugs nd cleavage!

Ordered some beers nd snacks. She also enjoyed beer. Some music channel was running in the TV nd she told me that she is a very good dancer nd she has indeed featured in some music videos available in youtube. I prodded her to dance for me nd she obliged. Nd she was indeed good at it.

Proceeded for the act. Gr888 BBBJ nd den tried miss, doggy, cowgal nd ended with miss. Din't try DATY because her p*why was not that clean.

Overall a good experience!

Looks- 6/10.

Be ( (bs-9/10.

Figure- 7/10.

GFE- 8/10 (Extra 1 mark for dance, reminded me of SG!)

WIR- no (hygeine of p*why plus she was not hi-profile though she has featured in a few albums nd movies. Plus except 4 her jugs nd GFE, nothing special!

RamboRaj
10-24-12, 22:27
hello every one, today i became paid member. and iam new to this forum. currently doing masters in sweden. i will be back in hyderabad in dec. then i think the forum will be more helpful for me. over here in sweden its quite expensive its min 2000 krons for one time or one hour. its like nearly 15000 rupees. i went twice but not so good with them because they don't like forigners. but once i went to gothenburg where i gave 2500 krons for entire nite. and it was dam good with her. but now she changed her number. iam very sad. she is swedish. i tried italian, spain, and swedish. swedish is very very cooperative and very good. the pictures iam attaching are the spain once. she looks good but not comperative. thats it from my side. so please make friends with me all you guns over there.

RamboRaj
10-24-12, 22:40
Hello guys. Do you know about this aunty who stays in borbanda mothinagar calls her self as raji. She charges about 3000 per hour or 2 times. Is she working. Any one know her. She also arranges gals some times. She stays in an appartment opposite Shankara Mattam.

YoursDeepus
10-25-12, 09:24
I went twice but not so good with them because they don't like forigners.It happens sometimes that you meet someone who looks down upon you because you happen to be from a third world county, but, if you develop right attitude and confidence, in most of the cases that attitude goes away. Remember, you have the money and if she doesn't respect that, she can go to hell, there are other chicks as well. It will be easy if you look for east european girls, they have better attitude compared to west european girls. In any case, at your age and right grooming, you can do away with mongering most of the time.

RamboRaj
10-25-12, 17:19
On a businees trip 2 twin citya cpl of weeks back, got a mail frm SP Ki*and informing that a celebrity profile A*h A*I is in town. Had got mixed reviews about her. Googled her name and found her to be a model cum actress, albeit struggling. So decided 2 try her.

Was directed 2 a hotel near paradise nd went 2 her room as directed by SP. Found her to be average in looks, but amazing jugs nd cleavage!

Ordered some beers nd snacks. She also enjoyed beer. Some music channel was running in the TV nd she told me that she is a very good dancer nd she has indeed featured in some music videos available in youtube. I prodded her to dance for me nd she obliged. Nd she was indeed good at it.

Proceeded for the act. Gr888 BBBJ nd den tried miss, doggy, cowgal nd ended with miss. Din't try DATY because her p*why was not that clean.

Looks- 6/10.

Be ( (bs-9/10.

Figure- 7/10.

WIR- no (hygeine of p*why plus she was not hi-profile though she has featured in a few albums nd movies. Plus except 4 her jugs nd GFE, nothing special!Ana what does sp means.

Member #4171
10-25-12, 18:39
over here in sweden its quite expensive its min 2000 krons for one time or one hour. its like nearly 15000 rupees.i'm not trying to be a wet blanket. but have you compared the cost of bread and milk between the two countries?

RamboRaj
10-25-12, 19:21
I'm not trying to be a wet blanket. But have you compared the cost of bread and milk between the two countries?Yes. Milk is quite the same and bread also. But girls are very expensive in sweden compared to other european countries.

JohnsonAndBill
10-25-12, 19:38

Looks- 6/10.

Be ( (bs-9/10.

Figure- 7/10.

WIR- no (hygeine of p*why plus she was not hi-profile though she has featured in a few albums nd movies. Plus except 4 her jugs nd GFE, nothing special!How much did she cost? Last I checked the going rate was around 10k

BlackberryBoy29
10-26-12, 11:03
On a businees trip 2 twin citya cpl of weeks back, got a mail frm SP Ki*and informing that a celebrity profile A*h A*I is in town. Had got mixed reviews about her. Googled her name and found her to be a model cum actress, albeit struggling. So decided 2 try her.Hey.

Who is this celebrity? A little hint would be good. I would like to check her out.

KannanGp
10-26-12, 11:33
Hey.

Who is this celebrity? A little hint would be good. I would like to check her out.She has done a music video and some snaps. In reality, just assume a crazy, failed starlet living like a nomad across hotels. Goes by the name Aish Ansari. Did her for 2 hrs for 9K some weeks back in a hotel. But huge jugs, good GFE and nice structure. She ain't shy about anything. Should be a steal for 6-7K.

Cg2074
10-26-12, 14:23
I wanted to check out this MP (K*la A*are N*ym) after reading the posts here. Unfortunately I couldn't locate it in the first lane after crossing the V*s B*why.

BTW, There is another Ke*la MP in the second lane which only offers m2m. Guys, who have recently visited this place (K*la A*are N*ym) , appreciate if exact location in the first lane after V*s B*why can be provided, if possible.

Damage: 1. 5k (1hr massage) + 200 tip.

JazzyBoy
10-26-12, 16:22
Hey.

Who is this celebrity? A little hint would be good. I would like to check her out.Aish a*I. Just google it nd you ll find her. SP is k*an.

Cheers!

RamboRaj
10-26-12, 17:16
Here are some pics of me enjoying.

Horny Landoora
10-26-12, 20:48
Here are some pics of me enjoying.U pulled a hidden cam on her?

RamboRaj
10-26-12, 22:21
U pulled a hidden cam on her?Yes my friend.

Dratini
10-27-12, 07:35
Yes my friend.Who is she? Can you please upload those photos?

Kiss666
10-27-12, 13:05
Hi guys I am married and I recently thought about some experiment because I like BBBJ and other sorts what we don't get at home. So I googled and find cg and lc. Out of somany contacts I singled out one guy named an*p. Hesaid 10 k and I said ok. I took time next day morning 10. 30am because I think the girls are fresh in the morning. I called the guy next morning and he asked me to come near more ga*be*li. I flet little nervous. The guy directed someone to call me and she explaind road map to reach the place. It is small aprtment like lodge. The person in the reception took me to the 3rd floor and asked for the money I said first I want to see the girls. There are two girls one is litle bust and other some what slim. I said ok but negotiated for 7k. The guy open the room and it is not so good small room. She came to the room and afteter chitchat she undressed herself and asked me to wash jonny and I did it. She has done BBBJ for 2 or 3 min and I am a bit nervous and she said no worry I will take care of you. I stopped her and because I may cum if she continues ok we will go for more BBBJ after one session. She immediately said 7k only for one session and I said fuck off I won't agree for one shot for the amount you should do twice and she dressed herself and gone. I went down I asked the guy to give me the amount or else I will see what will happen. The called his madam called ka*l and she arrived after some time I said it is not good on your part do like this I left the place. I thought of do somethin thing to these people because this place is very near to the le. Very soon I received a call from benglore some lady offered me some other profile next day I gave her sound reply and nevr went again.

So please guys aware of this guy An*p. Soon I will post my second experice with the loc guy.

RamboRaj
10-27-12, 17:36
Who is she? Can you please upload those photos?I already posted the pic. You can check the pics me and her down in the forum.

NewtoHyd
10-28-12, 05:00
I wanted to check out this MP (K*la A*are N*ym) after reading the posts here. Unfortunately I couldn't locate it in the first lane after crossing the V*s B*why.

BTW, There is another Ke*la MP in the second lane which only offers m2m. Guys, who have recently visited this place (K*la A*are N*ym) , appreciate if exact location in the first lane after V*s B*why can be provided, if possible.U can't search like that. Locate that phone number from CL and call that guy, take directions.

Indabc2001
10-29-12, 21:16
Friends,

I will be traveling to hyderabad for two weeks in November and looking for some help on good quality providers. Good leads are appreciated and I promised to file the reports for each encounter. Please PMB the details.

Indabc2001
10-29-12, 21:26
I will be in hyderbad in nov for two to three weeks and looking to do mongering and enjoy fullest. Any good leads are appreciated. I bought the membership please do send private messages with info.

Member #4407
10-30-12, 02:42
This is awesome.

I have been mongering with some of the SP contacts in Hyd / blore since 2 years checking on CL and LOC. And I never thought this kind of forum exists in India.

Great to see it and I joined as paid member this week. Kudos to founders.

I will keep reporting my experiences.

Got any independent contact. Please PM me. I can give some contacts in return.

Mrsxyfru74
10-30-12, 08:02
Hello guys. Do you know about this aunty who stays in borbanda mothinagar calls her self as raji. She charges about 3000 per hour or 2 times. Is she working. Any one know her. She also arranges gals some times. She stays in an appartment opposite Shankara Mattam.Hi Rambo Raj,

Even I am also met her long back. I tried to call her but no response. If you interested to chat with me come online with the same [Email address deleted by Admin].

Regards,

Sudheer

RamboRaj
10-30-12, 19:34
Me with a french chic in stockholm. Not cooperative.

Ravisastry
10-30-12, 20:11
Hi fellow monger,

I have a question with regards to TV Anchors.

Can they be laid and what would be the total cost and who would be the contact persons. I have a deep crush on UB. Can some provide the contact details & rate of hers.

Mirchi9
10-31-12, 12:39
Okay aish ansari is available in hyderabad for next 2 days.

Some SP is handling her and he posted an AD on CL just few mins back.

But he's quoting 20k / 2hrs.

Is she worth that much or is there any direct contact?

RamboRaj
10-31-12, 16:52

Is she worth that much or is there any direct contact?20 k for 2 hours. Dam not. Its tooo much yaar.

SriramIyer69
10-31-12, 17:49
Hi.

Has anyone experienced Albert's escorts services at Vizag? Which is better? College girl or model or air hostess?

Indabc2001
11-01-12, 02:51
I see he have girls with good pictures, are they real, any body tried him?

SuhasPrem
11-01-12, 07:52
Hi,

Don't beleive all this website stuff. All fake and cheaters will post theese ads.

Hi.

Has anyone experienced Albert's escorts services at Vizag? Which is better? College girl or model or air hostess?

Mirchi9
11-01-12, 11:30
I see he have girls with good pictures, are they real, any body tried him?Yes. They're genuine but most of the time you won't get desired girl.

Unless you call him well in advance and mention which one you want.

JazzyBoy
11-01-12, 12:46

Is she worth that much or is there any direct contact?Don t pay more than 7-8k for 2hrs.

Her pro's are her amazing jugs, figure, BBBJ nd gr88 GFE. She even danced 4 me 2 some bollywood numbers playing on TV! And the fact that she is a so-called starlet, albeit failed and has her music videos and photoshoots on net. (datz surely a turn on)

Con's are she is not that intelligent to talk to (keeps boasting and chattering about how she could'nt become a bolly / tollywood queen just because of some blackmagic done on her by leading stars. LOL)

JazzyBoy
11-01-12, 12:52
I see he have girls with good pictures, are they real, any body tried him?Had tried him and had posted a FR a few days back.

Snaps are photoshopped nd the atmosphere was really dingy.

Don t know about his latest chicks on offer nd whether he has moved 2 a better place.

Cheers!

JohnsonAndBill
11-01-12, 14:11
I see he have girls with good pictures, are they real, any body tried him?The guy is geniune and the chicks are real but they may not look as good as their pics in reality.

Member #4407
11-01-12, 15:04
Guys has any tried the girl posted by KA*N *U*R on CL?

He advertises as Real pic and digits end with 77. Is she real. Whats the review?

RamboRaj
11-01-12, 15:23
Hello Everyone,

Can any one suggest me which is the best hotel to book for a day. To take gal to my room and no one notices are something like that. Please can any one suggest me something.

Thank you

JazzyBoy
11-01-12, 17:04
Hello Everyone,

Can any one suggest me which is the best hotel to book for a day. To take gal to my room and no one notices are something like that. Please can any one suggest me something.

Thank youTry t*j ba*ra, never faced any prob der.

1 of my frnd suggested das*lla, haven t tried though!

Cheers!

Mirchi9
11-01-12, 17:55
Called the guy who posted about aish ansari on CL yesterday.

Tried to bargain for 8k / 2hrs but he wanted atleast 15k.

So dropped it.

One of my USA friend is planning to make a small budget movie from January. Will call her through his manager and bang her for free then. Offering her some role.

Tried to call the MP guy who used to run the show near kass*I hotel.

The old guy is back and said that the old place is being rennovated, so they were closed for a while.

He also appointed new staff in new premises and promised to call today.

Today noon he called and gave me directions to new place.

Its near old place and this time he got better looking girls and cleaner place.

Got one bengali girl who was slightly on darker side in skin color, but she asked me to wash feet.

Later I realised why!

I got toe fingers sucked and massaged.

During total massage, I was nude, she was topless.

She even took johnny in between her big boobs and gave a boobjob.

Her nipples were 1 inch long and she let me suck for a while.

She even offered to be nude for 1k more but I thought it might lead to sex and its not right place and also I didn't carry condoms.

Total massage was great for about 45 mins. (I felt time limit was somewhat rude here. Looking for a place where girls don't watch clock)

Damage : 1. 8k + 0. 2k (tips)

Corp Honcho
11-01-12, 17:59
Don t pay more than 7-8k for 2hrs.

Her pro's are her amazing jugs, figure, BBBJ nd gr88 GFE. She even danced 4 me 2 some bollywood numbers playing on TV! And the fact that she is a so-called starlet, albeit failed and has her music videos and photoshoots on net. (datz surely a turn on)

Con's are she is not that intelligent to talk to (keeps boasting and chattering about how she could'nt become a bolly / tollywood queen just because of some blackmagic done on her by leading stars. LOL) LOL. Yes. 8K for couple of hours is right. I had overpaid a couple of months ago at 10K. Once the covers are off, there is flab hanging about though jugs are HUGE. She freaked me out a bit with the psycho chatter about black magic that destroyed her career and a boyfriend she lost to some scheming lookalike. Some nonsense about her life being same as a bollywood movie. So GFE is good when you start off, and then she starts talking :P But otherwise she doesn't rush you and GFE is reasonably better than what I have had so far.

Corp Honcho
11-01-12, 18:12
Have never tried this myself, but on the forum I have seen advise that you best check in as a couple with a bag in tow and any hotel will be OK. Some of the airport hotels offer half day packages too.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you

Corp Honcho
11-01-12, 18:14
Yes, guy is genuine and the girls will be the same as shown. But typically low end stuff dressed up to lure your dick.

The guy is geniune and the chicks are real but they may not look as good as their pics in reality.

Mirchi9
11-01-12, 19:25
Hello Everyone,

Thank youPrivacy depends on budget too.

If you can afford 3-4k / 24 hrs, then kassani hotel is good.

If budget is below 2k, then try swagath.

Almost all major swagath grand hotels have cellar parking, where you can directly park your car with your girl and take elevator from there directly to your floor.

Nobody in reception can see you this way.

Ofcourse, you need to occupy room alone before going out to pick the girl

Rajesh Reddy
11-02-12, 09:43
Hi All,

I spoke to Manisha yesterday and she asked 5K for single session, the same girl quoted 2. 5K to me for single session couple of weeks back. Unfortunately, I could not go then as I was out of hyd from the very next day. So just want to know if anybody tried manisha recently and the price she quoted? She was very stubborn on phone and not willing to come down on price at all.

RamboRaj
11-02-12, 10:53
Privacy depends on budget too.

If you can afford 3-4k / 24 hrs, then kassani hotel is good.

If budget is below 2k, then try swagath.

Almost all major swagath grand hotels have cellar parking, where you can directly park your car with your girl and take elevator from there directly to your floor.

Nobody in reception can see you this way.

Ofcourse, you need to occupy room alone before going out to pick the girlThank You man for taking time and giving me reply.

RamboRaj
11-02-12, 17:38
Hi All,

I spoke to Manisha yesterday and she asked 5K for single session, the same girl quoted 2. 5K to me for single session couple of weeks back. Unfortunately, I could not go then as I was out of hyd from the very next day. So just want to know if anybody tried manisha recently and the price she quoted? She was very stubborn on phone and not willing to come down on price at all.Is she from borabanda. MLR residency

DHard11
11-02-12, 18:31
[Email address deleted by Admin]

Bestjem
11-03-12, 00:52
Intro :

Hi Guys. I have been mongering for the past three years but not a regular. So far my numbers are 10 FS and 9 MP in these three years. I have been a follower of this forum for the past 6 months and now its time for me to post my first FR.

As usual, my mongering career started with the help of DC, TOI, CG, LOC, and still its going on. So far from my experience, I classify the SP's based on their location.

A grade : G@chib'li, B@nj'a Hills.

B Grade : M@dh'are, Am'pet, Som'guda.

C Grade : K'pally,

Main Picture :

Since this is the beginning of the month, I decided to go for a A-Grade and through CG I called a SP in G@chib'li. He pointed out to a location where I have been before (near M0'e sup'are M@rk't). So I know the quality and decided to go there. The ambiance was pretty decent with AC room. Though it is near to the commissioner office, I dint feel any LE threat because, as per my knowledge the SP have been running that place for more than 8 months.

The initial amount quoted was 7k and I decided to bargain it for 5k. After seeing the figure I ended paying 5. 5K. If you are a lover of petite profile then you shouldn't miss her. She called herself Ria. Dressed in a tube top and mini skirt, she looked like a perfect teenager with slim and sexy structure. After paying the amount I went in and started chatting with her. She was so bubbly (though it was midnight) and was never rushing to remove the cloths. No DFK and BBBJ. The CBJ was pretty decent. She knew only hindhi (that was a turn down for me, as I know little hindhi). After 15 to 20 mins of cuddling, chatting (with my broken hindhi) and foreplay, started off with mish, then had a doggy, cowboy and ended with a HJ (because I went there after drinking which made it difficult for both of us). Her GFE was better than most of my experience. At the end we had a smoke together and before I pay the tips the SP came in which was a disappointment. But overall it was a good experience for me.

Figures :

Face : 8/10

Structure : 9/10 (if you like petite profile)

GFE : 7/10 (you may rate it to 8 or 9 if you know hindhi)

BBJ / DFK :0/10.

CBJ : 6/10.

Ambiance : 7/10.

SP : 5/10 (came in even before I tip the girl)

Damage : 5. 5k

PS: I went inat3AM which made my bargain easy and the girl was in no rush

Corp Honcho
11-03-12, 03:04
Anyone tried this? How was the experience?

Rajesh Reddy
11-03-12, 17:26
I don't know her location. Her number ends with 150.

Is she from borabanda. MLR residency

NewtoHyd
11-03-12, 17:47
Called the guy who posted about aish ansari on CL yesterday.

Tried to bargain for 8k / 2hrs but he wanted atleast 15k.

So dropped it.

One of my USA friend is planning to make a small budget movie from January. Will call her through his manager and bang her for free then. Offering her some role.

Tried to call the MP guy who used to run the show near kass*I hotel.

The old guy is back and said that the old place is being rennovated, so they were closed for a while.

He also appointed new staff in new premises and promised to call today.

Today noon he called and gave me directions to new place.

Its near old place and this time he got better looking girls and cleaner place.

Got one bengali girl who was slightly on darker side in skin color, but she asked me to wash feet.

Later I realised why!

I got toe fingers sucked and massaged.

During total massage, I was nude, she was topless.

She even took johnny in between her big boobs and gave a boobjob.

Her nipples were 1 inch long and she let me suck for a while.

She even offered to be nude for 1k more but I thought it might lead to sex and its not right place and also I didn't carry condoms.

Total massage was great for about 45 mins. (I felt time limit was somewhat rude here. Looking for a place where girls don't watch clock)

Damage : 1. 8k + 0. 2k (tips) Hi mirchi, can you share the digits of this old man? How can I find his contact? Does he advertize anywhere? Dc, CL, lo?

Till now I tried kerala mp in jh 36, but quality of gals is very bad there. Looking for a better place.

Mirchi9
11-03-12, 17:58
Contacted one harika through email after seeing an ad on locanto.

I don't remember when I sent mail but today got a reply from that ID along with an attachment.

Price quoted was 2k / 1 hr. 3k / 2hrs. 8k / night in madhap* with accomodation.

I didn't like her face but structure looks okay.

Was thinking of trying 3k / 2hrs this week.

Look at the attachment and post your views guys.

Har1616
11-03-12, 19:37
Thats really good info and FR.

Is it 3AM or PM.

Never thought mongering is possible even, that early in the morning.

Intro :

PS: I went inat3AM which made my bargain easy and the girl was in no rush

RamboRaj
11-03-12, 22:47

I don't remember when I sent mail but today got a reply from that I'd along with an attachment.

Look at the attachment and post your views guys.I think its ok for 2 hours.

RamboRaj
11-03-12, 22:52
I don't know where she stays, but kids Like you should be kicked out of the forum.Why boss. Did I do something wrong. If you really want to kick me wait till dec 12. I will be in hyd. Kphb colonyy. You can kick me anywhere.

Mirchi9
11-04-12, 01:28
Hi mirchi, can you share the digits of this old man? How can I find his contact? Does he advertize anywhere? Dc, CL, lo?

Till now I tried kerala mp in jh 36, but quality of gals is very bad there. Looking for a better place.I already posted that I reached his number through AD on CL.

I went back to that old MP in madha*are near kassagn* hotel but now shifted close to fitnes* wor* in road opp. Indian oil bunk.

Girls there are young and looks better that the described jh 36 kerala maids.

Only disadvantage is finish off in 45 mins but they give B2B massage by getting on top of you topless.

They also allow you to touch, squeeze, suck and also lets you slip hands into their pants and squeeze.

There is one bengali woman in late 20s, named ree, who even offers to get complete nude and give full B2B massage for 1k extra.

There was one telugu speaking girl poo, who offered a CBJ for 0. 5k if I carried the rubber.

She also gave me personal number and wanted to me to come down to himay* ngr to her shared apt for 2hrs sex for 2. 5k.

But her structure and face sucks, so I thought of just using her mouth and leave.

The best personality I've seen there is on one marathi girl son*a, who is in early 20s and has very firm boobs and perfect structure.

She's about 5'6" and smiling cute face but skin complexion a bit on darker side.

Most of the time she's in jeans and tshirts or in capris and looks like a modern college going girl.

She gets topless, rubs herself on your chest, does HJ but I never asked for more as I had no time.

She even let me slip fingers into her pants from behind.

If I meet her next time, will take her number and try for more service (atleast outside of that MP)

CatEyedCupid6
11-04-12, 06:02
. Why boss. Did I do something wrong. If you really want to kick me wait till dec 12. I will be in hyd. Kphb colonyy. You can kick me anywhere.Yes. The wrong thing is that you are not supposed to post references to any house / apartment or hotels in full names where there is activity.

NewtoHyd
11-04-12, 06:16
Thank you sir for quick reply. Can you share last 3 digits? Because opposite to iol petrol bank there are atleast 3 such parlours. Also what could be the subject / hint to get the ad on CL.

Thanks a ton.

I already posted that I reached his number through AD on CL.

I went back to that old MP in madha*are near kassagn* hotel but now shifted close to fitnes* wor* in road opp. Indian oil bunk.

Only disadvantage is finish off in 45 mins but they give B2B massage by getting on top of you topless.

They also allow you to touch, squeeze, suck and also lets you slip hands into their pants and squeeze.

There is one bengali woman in late 20s, named ree, who even offers to get complete nude and give full B2B massage for 1k extra.

There was one telugu speaking girl poo, who offered a CBJ for 0. 5k if I carried the rubber.

She also gave me personal number and wanted to me to come down to himay* ngr to her shared apt for 2hrs sex for 2. 5k.

But her structure and face sucks, so I thought of just using her mouth and leave.

The best personality I've seen there is on one marathi girl son*a, who is in early 20s and has very firm boobs and perfect structure.

She's about 5'6" and smiling cute face but skin complexion a bit on darker side.

Most of the time she's in jeans and tshirts or in capris and looks like a modern college going girl.

She gets topless, rubs herself on your chest, does HJ but I never asked for more as I had no time.

If I meet her next time, will take her number and try for more service (atleast outside of that MP)

Har1616
11-04-12, 07:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

South Blr Paw
11-04-12, 10:13
Thanks to Onetimer generosity for the digits. I'm an old timer but was outside India and lost all contacts. So started fresh and I was able to contact her but as you said she is very stubborn on the price and also doesn't have a place so add around 2K to that. I thought thats over priced about 7k for an hour and didn't call her again. I'm not sure if she's that good looking for that price.

Any incall place where the girls are good, please PM me. Anyone know about Pri*'s incall place all the seniors in this forum use to have a good time and her number is switched off now.

Hi All,

I spoke to Manisha yesterday and she asked 5K for single session, the same girl quoted 2. 5K to me for single session couple of weeks back. Unfortunately, I could not go then as I was out of hyd from the very next day. So just want to know if anybody tried manisha recently and the price she quoted? She was very stubborn on phone and not willing to come down on price at all.

SmartForJoy
11-04-12, 12:18
After long time, I wanted to catch up some action in hyderabad. I have scouted few places & #s from Locanto at K*pally, turned out to be real dud, hence rejected. Miyapur R*sh, I called and that guy made me wait at miyapur for almost 30 mnts and no response, may be babes busy with customers.

Finally decided at least get some massage as few recent posts were talking about them. This is my first massage. Got M*pur massage# from CL, quoted Rs 1800 and asked me to come over there to discuss more details. Reached thr and for extras he said 2500. Place was really horrible (may be my expectations are too much.). Bong girl 3/10. She was good at service (means not quality massage, but trying to do the work with dedication) but in early 30s, lotsa scars on body.

Last yr around this time, I kinda lost hopes on hyd quality and was away all the while, just reading reviews. But you all know old habits never die.

SuhasPrem
11-04-12, 12:28
Hi,

Thought to Pm you, but I think you dint yet activated your pm, neways dear, could you give hints on where is this old man"s mp located and honts on how to reach and on what name does.

He advertise? Neways do help me as I am fed up with the kerala mp at jub* hil,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Tc, Safe Mongering

Corp Honcho
11-04-12, 14:33
Anyone tried this? Seems too good to be true, so wanted to benefit if possible from the forum member's experience before I call.

Mirchi9
11-04-12, 18:17
Hi,

Thought to Pm you, but I think you dint yet activated your pm, neways dear, could you give hints on where is this old man"s mp located and honts on how to reach and on what name does.

He advertise? Neways do help me as I am fed up with the kerala mp at jub* hil,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Tc, Safe MongeringHe advertises in locanto with digits ending by 3138.

Just search there (or in google) with 'female offer gentle massage' and those digits

Princearain
11-04-12, 18:22
So on the lazy fri afternoon decided I needed a massage. NE was call of the day so thought will try my luck again at the Mpally MP. Got there in 30 mins booked for a 90 min session. I was shown a small room on the side which was really tiny. Anyways quickly undressed and was lying only in a towel. Meanwhile a fellow patron to the MP was in the adjancent room and was questioning the masseuse if she was in a wrestling about. Haha. Anyways back to me being naked the lady enters and asks me to change the room. Took a nice stroll across the hall of the parlor with a towel clad for changing the rooms. Lady enters in the room and suggests that wearing the "panties" is mandatory! Panties is the word she used! Told her it is very tight for me and she went to get a pair of scissors. Fck me and I gave up hopes for any extras. She slit the sides so that I can I can slide into them. Gave a good massage with oil with a towel or the bedsheet covering me for the areas which she is not massaging. Came out in 60 mins paid 2k but as before a v good massage. Johnny did need some action so decided to try the Jbhills MP but alas left the contact number on my laptop back home. Called up just dial and got him to do a lot of searching and finally bingo hit jackpot. Took another 45 mins to reach mdhapur. While on call specifically asked for Jo* as recommended by another memeber.

Met Jo. Looks maybe 2 or 3/10. Asked if oil or cream. Opted for oil. Gave me a langota. And she got rid of it within 5 mins of the msg. The best part of her was the bum massage. Holy cow it was out of the world and she finished me off with a nice HJ. Damage. 1.5 + 0. 3 tips. Amazing ending but a bad stroke at the looks department. While coming out ran into the other masseuse and yep she was. 2/10 on looks-2 because you really need to imagine someone else even if she gives out of the world massage. These ratings are my personal opinion alone and I don't intend any disrespect to the massues though. To each one their own.

Finally thanks contributor for the confirmation on the contact. Did you anytime find atleast a 5/10 there with the same quality service. If yes ping me the name please!

Njoy!

Mirchi9
11-04-12, 18:25
What is manisha's number and how much does she charge for a night / 12 hrs?

Is she worth it?

Give me number using brain, not thru pm.

NewtoHyd
11-05-12, 01:58
In jh 36, I haven't seen better than 3/10. Most of them are maids. But they make up that with massage and attitude. Value for money considering the higiene of the place.

In e mar*lly there used to be a b2b center, now closed. The service used to be good and most of them are young gals from kolkatta, Bangalore. If you are a regular he allows FS. But now closed.

So on the lazy fri afternoon decided I needed a massage. NE was call of the day so thought will try my luck again at the Mpally MP. Got there in 30 mins booked for a 90 min session. I was shown a small room on the side which was really tiny. Anyways quickly undressed and was lying only in a towel. Meanwhile a fellow patron to the MP was in the adjancent room and was questioning the masseuse if she was in a wrestling about. Haha. Anyways back to me being naked the lady enters and asks me to change the room. Took a nice stroll across the hall of the parlor with a towel clad for changing the rooms. Lady enters in the room and suggests that wearing the "panties" is mandatory! Panties is the word she used! Told her it is very tight for me and she went to get a pair of scissors. Fck me and I gave up hopes for any extras. She slit the sides so that I can I can slide into them. Gave a good massage with oil with a towel or the bedsheet covering me for the areas which she is not massaging. Came out in 60 mins paid 2k but as before a v good massage. Johnny did need some action so decided to try the Jbhills MP but alas left the contact number on my laptop back home. Called up just dial and got him to do a lot of searching and finally bingo hit jackpot. Took another 45 mins to reach mdhapur. While on call specifically asked for Jo* as recommended by another memeber.

Met Jo. Looks maybe 2 or 3/10. Asked if oil or cream. Opted for oil. Gave me a langota. And she got rid of it within 5 mins of the msg. The best part of her was the bum massage. Holy cow it was out of the world and she finished me off with a nice HJ. Damage. 1.5 + 0. 3 tips. Amazing ending but a bad stroke at the looks department. While coming out ran into the other masseuse and yep she was. 2/10 on looks-2 because you really need to imagine someone else even if she gives out of the world massage. These ratings are my personal opinion alone and I don't intend any disrespect to the massues though. To each one their own.

Finally thanks contributor for the confirmation on the contact. Did you anytime find atleast a 5/10 there with the same quality service. If yes ping me the name please!

Njoy!

Hardrod81
11-05-12, 16:38
Hi is any one here had any experience with this girl named Pr*whyatfrom CL she posted saying she is 20 Yrs old and quoting 20 K for a LT. I sent her a mail bang came reply with requesting contact number. Which I sent to her and she called me. Her number ends with 1410 if any one here had any luck with her please give me feedback as I am interested to know little bit about her before investing 20k for short term gain.

Cg2074
11-05-12, 18:29
He advertises in locanto with digits ending by 3138.

Just search there (or in google) with 'female offer gentle massage' and those digitsHi SuhasPrem, buddy did you try out this MP which Mirchi9 suggested? Please post your experience. Thanks.

Hi Mirchi9, buddy how much is this 45 min session cost. Please mention. Thanks.

Rgds,

Cg

Har1616
11-05-12, 19:34
What is manisha's number and how much does she charge for a night / 12 hrs?

Is she worth it?

Give me number using brain, not thru pm.I can if you could mail me.

RamboRaj
11-05-12, 21:41
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RandyCocky
11-06-12, 17:17
Hi is any one here had any experience with this girl named Pr*whyatfrom CL she posted saying she is 20 Yrs old and quoting 20 K for a LT. I sent her a mail bang came reply with requesting contact number. Which I sent to her and she called me. Her number ends with 1410 if any one here had any luck with her please give me feedback as I am interested to know little bit about her before investing 20k for short term gain.I tried doing the same. Tried to negotiate for 15K but in vain. But common sense prevailed. No p*ssy is worth 20k short term no matter what!

Mirchi9
11-06-12, 18:14
Hi is any one here had any experience with this girl named Pr*whyatfrom CL she posted saying she is 20 Yrs old and quoting 20 K for a LT. I sent her a mail bang came reply with requesting contact number. Which I sent to her and she called me. Her number ends with 1410 if any one here had any luck with her please give me feedback as I am interested to know little bit about her before investing 20k for short term gain.That girl was handled by an SP in madhap* until last month.

Earlier she was coming for less than 10k.

Now 20k looks too much of an investment and certainly she's 25+ of age.

Hi cg2074, I posted the cost (along with tips I gave) in my report, check that.

AbhiReddy
11-06-12, 20:08
Hi is any one here had any experience with this girl named Pr*whyatfrom CL she posted saying she is 20 Yrs old and quoting 20 K for a LT. I sent her a mail bang came reply with requesting contact number. Which I sent to her and she called me. Her number ends with 1410 if any one here had any luck with her please give me feedback as I am interested to know little bit about her before investing 20k for short term gain.She contacted me saying she is a virgin and need of money. I met her near be*mpet but I felt like she is cheating and she is into this business for a quite long time. I rejected her. She is not worth the money.

Dratini
11-07-12, 11:02
Be careful guys, avoid incall for few days and don't try new agents especially from LC or CG.

There was a 40min show on TV9 regarding prostitution yesterday and it looked serious, they caught some call boys :P and asked them why they are doing it. You can check out those videos on tv9 youtube channel and someguy posted on CG that his friend was trapped by police in kukkatpally and he had to shell out 2Lakhs to them to get out.

Corp Honcho
11-07-12, 16:39
I have been considering visiting them too. In light of recently Le rumors would be great if someone can confirm if they are genuine?

Hi anyone tried Banj#escorts Rus*and girl & other girl please give me your review I am planning to visit.

DigitalSham
11-08-12, 16:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DeepWaters
11-08-12, 17:38
Hey All, I am pretty new to this, need some help in finding out good massage therapis who can give HJ.

DeepWaters
11-08-12, 17:48
Any help on where is the location.

YR9804
11-09-12, 02:32
Be careful guys, avoid incall for few days and don't try new agents especially from LC or CG.I know CG, what is LC?

Mirchi9
11-09-12, 06:10
Some updates :

MP at madha*are, who was adjancent to kassag* hotel has now moved to a small apartment kinda on main road itself.

He's offering B2B massage for 2k and full service (read massage+FS) for 3. 5k.

But quality of gals over there is low.

Looks wise 3-4/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Place is not that great.

Got in touch with a student (must be in early 20s) in TGIF last weekend.

She just gave her email I'd and left.

She's still hesitating to call and reveal her number.

She's fair and 5'6" tall, lovable figure.

Contacted one aunty thru an ad on locanto and she asked for 9k to act as my wife for entire day.

She was willing to have sex in all positions, BBBJ, massage, shower etc.

Yet to decide to it as I doubt how she looks (she says 30 yr old married but seperated aunty living alone)

Someone forwarded me pics of a goan girl called manisha and said that she does excellent BJ, body sucking and ready for any angle in bed.

Price quoted was 6k / session. 12k / night.

Is she the same manisha discussed a lot in this forum?

I asked her SP to make me meet her in real to believe that the gal is same as in pics.

He asked me to come down to chocol* are*m, madhap* and call.

Couldn't find time till today.

I'm attaching pics I got.

Can someone confirm if she's same manisha or not.

Mirchi9
11-09-12, 06:15
Any help on where is the location.Search on locanto for female to male massage with happy ending.

His number ends with 3138.

Call him to find out the address.

40 mins B2B massage with HJ costs 2k.

Better go 3-4 days after diwali, as all good gals who work there, went to their native places for festival.

Now only bad looking aunties are there.

Mirchi9
11-09-12, 06:31
I don't remember her name but met on gal from vizag.

She had best structure but face was somewhat dull.

She was good and submissive in bed.

Basically from a small town / village and was trying to act modern.

Got her for 5k / 2 sessions.

Her SP advertises in locanto, number ends with 9333.

They even have a blogsp*t site where they have 1 more pic of hers.

Looks : 8/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

Damage : 5k+0. 3k.

She gives okay type of CBJ but open for different angles

OneTimer1
11-09-12, 06:34
She is the same manisha.

If the SP is kir*and or Ruc*I, You can negotiate single for 3k.

And she does all that you mentioned.

Someone forwarded me pics of a goan girl called manisha and said that she does excellent BJ, body sucking and ready for any angle in bed.

Price quoted was 6k / session. 12k / night.

Is she the same manisha discussed a lot in this forum?

I asked her SP to make me meet her in real to believe that the gal is same as in pics.

He asked me to come down to chocol* are*m, madhap* and call.

Couldn't find time till today.

I'm attaching pics I got.

Can someone confirm if she's same manisha or not.

Mirchi9
11-09-12, 06:48
After my recent experiences I concluded to rate SPs based on their area of operation :

1. B hills : best.

2. Madhap* : AVg.

3. Ameer, kutply, dsnr : worst.

Especially avoid incalls at kuktply, dsnr.

Also SPs like prad*p, sandy etc are either same or operate within linked and / w.

They hire poor gals from different states for monthly wages of 15-20k and run this racket.

Also avoid all incalls in any swaga* hotel of hyd.

Sanja* has closed his blog but kart*k still operates in his office / apt.

Yet to try one of his gal.

One evening he made me wait at madhap* indian oil bunk for 30 mins and his phone was on other call.

Never called him since then but tempted to try one of his gals atleast once.

Overall conclusion about hyd is that its pretty dry, boring and cheating with 99% SPs.

Best option is to pick up a gal from some pub / bar or try for independent escorts and take her to your own place / hotel.

I've tried all types from 1. 5k / shot to 12k / night (2 shots. 2 CBJs, nude hug and sleep)

Yet to pick up a SW (I know its risky but want to try once and get BJ in car.)

Any hints on where to pick a SW without much risk

NewtoHyd
11-09-12, 16:58
I called this guy, he asked me to come to petrol bunk, waited there, kept on calling him, he kept on saying 5 min. Finally I went back and visited my regular in the same area.

2k for b2b is very high unless quality is good. Plus add 0. 5k for extras and tips. Not worth. Standard rate is 1. 5k for b2b. You won't get quality gals in b2b market. Some are good at service but very few at looks.

I tried one b2b joint in dk road based on ad in LC. Kerala staff. Yep, the maids. But they offered b2b. Massage is very poor. Service average. Looks below average. Jh 36 is better, atleast we get good massage there with happy ending.

Still looking for a relaxed, no clock watching, hygine place with b2b with good looking gals and good service. Price no bar.

Search on locanto for female to male massage with happy ending.

His number ends with 3138.

Call him to find out the address.

40 mins B2B massage with HJ costs 2k.

Better go 3-4 days after diwali, as all good gals who work there, went to their native places for festival.

Now only bad looking aunties are there.

Mirchi9
11-09-12, 17:23
She is the same manisha.

If the SP is kir*and or Ruc*I, You can negotiate single for 3k.

And she does all that you mentioned.Single is too short time (less than 1 hr I guess)

I can pay 5k for 2 hrs.

Yes. The SP name mentioned is rus* but price quoted was 6k / hr and 12k / nite

Mirchi9
11-09-12, 17:42
Read my earlier report about this place.

Their standard rate is 1. 8k for regular guys.

0. 2k is tip if I liked the massage.

But this place looks shabby now ever since they moved to new location.

Till August / sept it was good.

Right now this guy has only 2 gals handling 16 hrs / day.

One gal told me that all others went to their states for diwali puja so the guy is unable to manage calls and people.

Last weekend he made me wait for 10 mins and I left.

30 mins after I left, he called me to come in.

Now I'm not interested in such massages. I've seen enuf of this stuff.

MPs, SPs have bored me.

Either I shud pick up a gal like manisha and take her to some hotel or looking for household stuff like aunties and 25+ women who treat you like husband at home.

(like women of peddapuram)

I got one such offer from a 29 yr old aunty but still apprehensive about how she might look, though she sounded sweet in email.

I called this guy, he asked me to come to petrol bunk, waited there, kept on calling him, he kept on saying 5 min. Finally I went back and visited my regular in the same area.

2k for b2b is very high unless quality is good. Plus add 0. 5k for extras and tips. Not worth. Standard rate is 1. 5k for b2b. You won't get quality gals in b2b market. Some are good at service but very few at looks.

I tried one b2b joint in dk road based on ad in LC. Kerala staff. Yep, the maids. But they offered b2b. Massage is very poor. Service average. Looks below average. Jh 36 is better, atleast we get good massage there with happy ending.

Still looking for a relaxed, no clock watching, hygine place with b2b with good looking gals and good service. Price no bar.

Mirchi9
11-10-12, 05:29
Did anyone try any CIS recently.

One SP raju is advertising on CL about russ* mod*

His number ends with 2767.

Also one gal alic / dil*za is also being advertised by other SP

Stun Gun
11-10-12, 08:02
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1346815#post1346815

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1346806#post1346806

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1344663#post1344663

All the pics posted by you, in above posts, are also available on XB. :( Thread name is "Pics of Real Life CALLGIRLS...". Posted by pokhat. Thanks to, google image search. You can also google the thread name to get to the other website.

Are you one & the same?

BTW, looking at the file name of the picture opens up interesting possibilities.

Cheers,

Corp Honcho
11-10-12, 11:58
Happy to report that the Russ* and Nee* advertised are genuine and available through our regular SP K@rt. His business seems to be exploding, given all these new sites and names he seems to have.

I went over to this place in BHills, not too familar with the area so ended up wasting a lot of time in getting there finally.

I was keen on Nee* initially, but seeing some white skin there in the same place, got into the mood of trying something more exotic. Nee* was there too, she looks good, though without all the makeup in the posted pics I got swayed towards the Russ.

Was a good experience, she put the cdm on me with her mouth and gave an good CBJ, with rimming and be sucking. Huge rack, as she she is on the heavier side as the pics show. Finally finished in MIS. Fakes a good GFE with a lot of moaning and there is no drama about what not to touch or do.

Damage: 5K for an hour.

WIR? Nee* still tempts me, though all she could speak well was Telugu (I don't) and broken English.

Mirchi9
11-10-12, 18:29
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1346815#post1346815

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1346806#post1346806

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=1344663#post1344663

All the pics posted by you, in above posts, are also available on XB. Thread name is "Pics of Real Life CALLGIRLS.". Posted by pokhat. Thanks to, google image search. You can also google the thread name to get to the other website.

Are you one & the same?

BTW, looking at the file name of the picture opens up interesting possibilities.

CheersThanks for the hint.

I find that site having more links than I do.

No. I'm new to this stuff in hyd. (though I had exp in other cities)

Just started few months backs and still looking around for reliable and worthy gals / SPs.

My report about mish, who is handled by kir / rus*

Just had her couple of hrs back.

3. 5k / hr is okay for her figure.

She has a slim fig with 32c.

Mish* is better looking than in pics.

Started with a chat and smooch.

She's too slim than she appears in pics.

She can try any position if you ask for.

Had mish, CG, doggie and finished.

Asked for a BJ and she gave CBJ.

She was talking about some modelling stuff she's into and how she got into this business thru kir.

Somewhat loose pussy for a 22 yr old.

She said that her BF used to ram her everyday.

She massage my entire body after finishing and before that she rubbed balls with her toes, which made me cum harder.

Looks : 8/10.

Attitude : 7/10.

GFE : 5/10.

Damage : 3. 5k + 0. 5k (tip)

Will repeat : No (because she looked too delicate to handle rough stuff). But yes with SP as he handles manisha's contact but she's not available this week.

NewtoHyd
11-11-12, 15:41
Rehka is back at jh 36 mp, met her today. Picked up some new tricks in the meantime.

Read my earlier report about this place.

Their standard rate is 1. 8k for regular guys.

0. 2k is tip if I liked the massage.

But this place looks shabby now ever since they moved to new location.

Till August / sept it was good.

Right now this guy has only 2 gals handling 16 hrs / day.

One gal told me that all others went to their states for diwali puja so the guy is unable to manage calls and people.

Last weekend he made me wait for 10 mins and I left.

30 mins after I left, he called me to come in.

Now I'm not interested in such massages. I've seen enuf of this stuff.

MPs, SPs have bored me.

Either I shud pick up a gal like manisha and take her to some hotel or looking for household stuff like aunties and 25+ women who treat you like husband at home.

(like women of peddapuram)

I got one such offer from a 29 yr old aunty but still apprehensive about how she might look, though she sounded sweet in email.

Mirchi9
11-11-12, 18:34
Mish* claimed that she has tight pussy but she applied gel and it felt like swimming in a well!

Her body is slim, nipps are 1 inch long but not an exciting personality overall.

Going out of hyd for a month or so, so will checking forums of other cities till then

AbhiReddy
11-11-12, 18:45
Rehka is back at jh 36 mp, met her today. Picked up some new tricks in the meantime.Hello guys,

I read so much about this mp in jh 36 and rekha. Can any please share the digits are how to find tht place.

OneTimer1
11-11-12, 23:39
Single is too short time (less than 1 hr I guess)

I can pay 5k for 2 hrs.

Yes. The SP name mentioned is rus* but price quoted was 6k / hr and 12k / niteWhat can I say? She is becoming costlier by the day.

One of the FM had her for 8k for the nitenotso longagoandI spent 2. 5k + 1k tip for 1Hr in the same sai-B aptmt you should have had mish*l.

Xander Garv
11-12-12, 15:23
Got athe above quote for the k*vya place girl. Girl looks busty in pics but not sure hw she wud be in reality.

Anyone tried her before and for wht rate?

Posted on C List. Any independent grls pointers would also be appreciated.

Zeus777
11-12-12, 19:22
Happy to report that the Russ* and Nee* advertised are genuine and available through our regular SP K@rt. His business seems to be exploding, given all these new sites and names he seems to have.

I went over to this place in BHills, not too familar with the area so ended up wasting a lot of time in getting there finally.

I was keen on Nee* initially, but seeing some white skin there in the same place, got into the mood of trying something more exotic. Nee* was there too, she looks good, though without all the makeup in the posted pics I got swayed towards the Russ.

Was a good experience, she put the cdm on me with her mouth and gave an good CBJ, with rimming and be sucking. Huge rack, as she she is on the heavier side as the pics show. Finally finished in MIS. Fakes a good GFE with a lot of moaning and there is no drama about what not to touch or do.

Damage: 5K for an hour.

WIR? Nee* still tempts me, though all she could speak well was Telugu (I don't) and broken English.Dude from what I read from your experience got me interested in the Russian. Could you please send me this K@rt's number.

Thanks a ton!

RamboRaj
11-13-12, 09:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forums Text Cleanup Script. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Corp Honcho
11-14-12, 17:07
Hi buddy,

You don't seem to have subscribed to private messaging feature. So cannot send number directly.

It is hard to miss this guy's posts on CL. Try get it from there.

Dude from what I read from your experience got me interested in the Russian. Could you please send me this K@rt's number.

Thanks a ton!

Mirchi9
11-15-12, 10:04
Right now she comes for 5k / hr and 12k / nite.

Useless I felt.

I waited for manisha but she's out of city.

I'll be back in hyd for Christmas and will start looking around in new year.

BTW, rus* and kir* who are handling mish* now are offering sandwich session with 2 gals for 6-8k / hr.

Did anyone try that?

What can I say? She is becoming costlier by the day.

One of the FM had her for 8k for the nitenotso longagoandI spent 2. 5k + 1k tip for 1Hr in the same sai-B aptmt you should have had mish*l.

Mirchi9
11-16-12, 11:29
The latest update I got from kir* is that manis* is no longer available with them in HYD.

He didn't mention if she completely left hyd or not.

Now need to get her direct digits

Rajesh Reddy
11-17-12, 09:55
Thanks to a FM for sharing the contact.

Visited the MP at JHills yesterday, opted for oil and powder massage, paid 1500 at counter and went in.

Wore the cloth on table, after 5 mins, a lady (called herself Jy*why, poor in looks) came in and started the massage. Though I dint ask for extras, she asked me for the reference name, how much tip he paid and finally if I need any extras! Agreed for a tip of 300, and performed a nice HJ.

Massage is just OK.

Face. 2/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 1. 5k (counter) +300 (tip)

WIR: may be NO, if its the same lady.

KannanGp
11-17-12, 18:09
Finally got a chance with the much reviewed Shru*I today. Worth every penny. True GFE experience. Thanks for seniors for the digits.

She's a small time actress. Will repeat for sure.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure ok.

BoobsSukker
11-18-12, 07:06
I would like to have her for a night. Can you please send me digits so that I will have experience as you had.

Finally got a chance with the much reviewed Shru*I today. Worth every penny. True GFE experience. Thanks for seniors for the digits.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure ok.

Kiss666
11-19-12, 12:32
Hi Mirchi I tried mish* she is good in attitude same jelly thing co-operative very slim

If you hav good contacts ao sp please pm me I am new and share whatever I get this week I will try andhra house wife and give my report go on chilling buddies please need advice about trying Neera.

Mish* claimed that she has tight pussy but she applied gel and it felt like swimming in a well!

Her body is slim, nipps are 1 inch long but not an exciting personality overall.

Going out of hyd for a month or so, so will checking forums of other cities till then

Mirchi9
11-19-12, 16:18
Beware and stay away from person who posts with email [Email address deleted by Admin] on locanto.

He's a perverted guy who talks like a desperate, unsatisfied girl.

He sounds gay and always involves useless issues like religion etc and derives perverted satisfaction from those talks.

Even the gtalk profile pic is fake.

Also recently I've been in delhi and Mumbai and discovered that all those so called 'hifi' or 'north profiles' are actually coming for half rate or even lesser in those cities.

But pimps project them as hifi and charge more than double in hyd.

Better bang local or south co-operative gals.

Your fascination is creating fake boom in market

Summuhyd
11-19-12, 17:20
Team.

I am planning to visit chirala next week. I heard lot of actions happening in sip and dip resort over there. Any one been there befor.

Are there actually any actions. Let me know your experience if you've been there.

Thanks a lot

Mirchi9
11-19-12, 17:40

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure ok.Is she available thru any SP?

Cost?

Summuhyd
11-19-12, 17:47
Thanks all for all these great reports. I am new to this site and finding it very difficult to understand. Hopefully I will allrite in coming days.

I am also intrested in 3some etc. If there is any such thing, don't forget to ping me.

AnilChodary
11-20-12, 02:37
Every body, l learned some lessons from all these days mongering.

1) Always we pay extra than the actual rate, money waste.

2) we don; t know that how much decease safe the girl we are buying it for, until we go and see the naked body her.

3) Lot of money getting wasted, instead if I save that, I would have bought another skoda car.

4) And always there is a risk cought by LE and thank god till now I am not but, what if I?

5) Unnecessarily pimps are hiking prices in hyderabad, almost I am experiencing them, I paid min of 10k, but after having the girl if I consider the body and service, it is not even 2k worth.

So I requested Jackson to delete my account, I don; t advice any body to quit mongering, this happens only person's discretion. This is just letting you know that I took the decision of quitting, even though I am not that much famous on ISG I am posting it here.

Mirchi9
11-20-12, 17:57
At last I've found a punjabi girl worth spending time and money.

She's 24yrs, fair. 34c. 5'8" tall and well built with 36 bottom.

She does it occassionally with well known people only.

Yesterday nite did twice with her and got satisfied with her BBBJ itself.

She's open to all angles.

Talks like a GF and is a true GFE if you understand and talk in hindi.

Also talks broken english but I prefered hindi as she was more comfortable with it.

She will be coming back to hyd in December around Christmas and I can share her digits if she's willing to meet new people.

When she walks in wearing saree and low cut back blouse, johnny will automatically get ready.

Only turn off can be couple of stretch marks below her ass cheeks as she's trying to slim down a bit.

I'll be leaving hyd tomorow morning and will come back next month and check if she's around. (I'll be buying PM subscription then.)

Has two satisfying rounds with her but mind says to spend one full nite in December climate.

She can do BBBJ, lick balls etc and try missionary, CG, doggy etc easily.

First round ended with her on top and 2nd in doggy.

She's also a good company if you booze and talk a lot.

Looks 9/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure good.

She's the tallest woman I ever had.

Regarding quitting mongering (posted by Anilchodary) , its a personal decision and we all know that no escort can replace you wife or girlfriend.

No escort can give you her body with love.

They do it only for money and few don't even ACT love properly during that limited time.

Man derives maximum satisfaction from a woman who loves him (even if she's ugly looking) and wants to satisfy him from bottom of her heart.

Also we can't take risk (infact no escort will allow) to do it without condom and with condom, feels like shaking hands of other person, wearing surgical gloves.

Many escorts are even rejecting BBBJ and also insulting johnny by putting 2 condoms at a time.

After I've met this woman last nite, I decided to stop looking at CL and locanto ads until I'm totally bored of her in next few months.

JazzyBoy
11-21-12, 10:01
At last I've found a punjabi girl worth spending time and money.

She's 24yrs, fair. 34c. 5'8" tall and well built with 36 bottom.

She does it occassionally with well known people only.

She will be coming back to hyd in December around Christmas and I can share her digits if she's willing to meet new people.

She's also a good company if you booze and talk a lot.

Looks 9/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure good.

She's the tallest woman I ever had.What was the damage bro?

Ace Of Spade
11-21-12, 10:28
Regarding quitting mongering (posted by Anilchodary) , its a personal decision and we all know that no escort can replace you wife or girlfriend.

No escort can give you her body with love.

They do it only for money and few don't even ACT love properly during that limited time.

Man derives maximum satisfaction from a woman who loves him (even if she's ugly looking) and wants to satisfy him from bottom of her heart.Exactlly you spoke my mind! No escort can replace you wife or girlfriend.

Recently I caught a bird through my friends reference. He gave me the number by saying "Ye le item ka number. Par mera naam beech me nahi aana chahiye".

So nowadays kept myself qurantined from mongering scene. (first time in my 5yrs mongering career!) , as I came to know the difference.

Let's see how many days this fake relation sustains, after that doors for mongering are always open.

Afterall I have nothing to loose because I don't have to pay for it!

Bond1980
11-21-12, 11:15
Can you share the Jhills MP digits.

Thanks to a FM for sharing the contact.

Visited the MP at JHills yesterday, opted for oil and powder massage, paid 1500 at counter and went in.

Wore the cloth on table, after 5 mins, a lady (called herself Jy*why, poor in looks) came in and started the massage. Though I dint ask for extras, she asked me for the reference name, how much tip he paid and finally if I need any extras! Agreed for a tip of 300, and performed a nice HJ.

Massage is just OK.

Face. 2/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 1. 5k (counter) +300 (tip)

WIR: may be NO, if its the same lady.

LuckyAron
11-21-12, 15:45
Where in JHILLS is this place mate? Exact location please.

Kiss666
11-21-12, 16:41
Hi friends,

Please anyone pm me good provider or independent who provides BBBJ, cim and anilingus.

RohanM
11-21-12, 19:42
Every body, l learned some lessons from all these days mongering.

1) Always we pay extra than the actual rate, money waste.

2) we don; t know that how much decease safe the girl we are buying it for, until we go and see the naked body her.

3) Lot of money getting wasted, instead if I save that, I would have bought another skoda car.

4) And always there is a risk cought by LE and thank god till now I am not but, what if I?

5) Unnecessarily pimps are hiking prices in hyderabad, almost I am experiencing them, I paid min of 10k, but after having the girl if I consider the body and service, it is not even 2k worth.

So I requested Jackson to delete my account, I don; t advice any body to quit mongering, this happens only person's discretion. This is just letting you know that I took the decision of quitting, even though I am not that much famous on ISG I am posting it here.Lot of money getting wasted, instead if I save that, I would have bought another skoda car.

Liberally?

RohanM
11-21-12, 19:46
I am ok with picking girl from road also.

So any cheap mp, pickup girls at night?

Mirchi9
11-22-12, 01:58
Well the damage with that tall lady was 5. 5k for two rounds.

Forgot to add report about MP which I found in be. Hills.

Went there last weekend and for the first time had massage with two women at a time.

One Muslim lady who was experienced, was training a good looking tall village girl and I had four soft hands on me at the same time. Was given a paper underwear but it was removed during session and it ended with HJ and shower.

Attitude 9/10

Looks 6/10.

Damage 1. 5+0. 2 for 45 mins.

They advertise on locanto with name ushasr*

Location is very close to pizza hut

Har1616
11-22-12, 16:18
Thats some really good Exp it seems mirchi.

I tried to contact you. But did not worked.

Or you can contact me. As you said just have to use small part of the brain :-G.

Went there last weekend and for the first time had massage with two women at a time.

One Muslim lady who was experienced, was training a good looking tall village girl and I had four soft hands on me at the same time. Was given a paper underwear but it was removed during session and it ended with HJ and shower.

Attitude 9/10

Looks 6/10.

NewtoHyd
11-22-12, 17:36
I didn't find any such ad in locanto. Can you give last 4 digits of phone number? Also more clues on the ad matter.

Thanks

Attitude 9/10

Looks 6/10.

Rajesh Reddy
11-22-12, 18:37
LuckyAron.

Its difficult to locate unless the guy there directs on phone. Also they don't have any board as such.

Bond.

You don't have PM facility it seems.

Where in JHILLS is this place mate? Exact location please.

Har1616
11-22-12, 19:09
Hows this kerala MP, people were talking like month back.

Is it still on?

Any feedback on it.

And Mirchi, no luck on locanto.

Can you help.

Thanks

Hard1616 :-G

RohanM
11-22-12, 20:40

I don't remember when I sent mail but today got a reply from that I'd along with an attachment.

Look at the attachment and post your views guys.I tried to find harika / anjali on locanto but no use

Dabbang
11-23-12, 14:30
New to ISG.

Could anyone tell how to turn on PM feature on this forum.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

Thanks,

Jackson

EalingDude
11-23-12, 19:34
Hii to All fellow mongers.

Basically from hyderabad but based in London for the past 11 yrs but visiting hyd very often and have seen the mongering scene change a lot, this is my latest experience from July this yr, was driving past the famous hospital N*M* in pun*ag*t*a and saw some SW across the road near the medical shop close to Urv*s*I hotel, turned my car around near central but saw most of them were cheap that you wouldn't normally touch with a barge pole, however started exploring the scene a bit mostly from 7; 30 pm and struck gold, saw two decent girls in the same place with a older woman, stopped the car further ahead and to the above mentioned hotel, Girl came near the car, asked her to come in and zoomed off, negotiations inside the car as the girl said that I had to pay the old lady first, negotiated for Rs 1500 for whole night, was told payment first to the old lady before any action, went near the mall Lif*st*e where an auto driver came in and spoke to the girl who took the cash from me and passed it to the bloke who apparently drives the old lady and her girls around, was asked to pay 500 commission to the bloke which I refused as she was already in the car with me, went and spent the night in the farm house, girl was apparently from Mumbai and used to be a bar dancer but in hyd after the bars got shut down, was a very friendly experience and kept calling me jaanu which was funny, great GFE although had no expectations as such as I picked her from the street, took her number and repeated her twice before my vacation ended, was in touch till recently as I wanted to develop the contact but her phone has been swithed off, did tell me that she would be going home for Diwali but I'm sure if she has changed her number I will be able to pick her up during my next visit in Dec from around the same place as I used to see them very often whilst driving around the place as I live closeby, girls name is Sh*tal, not sure if any of you guys had come across her or her friends but they usually hang around opp to N*MS hospital and Re* Ro*e cafe further ahead from 730 pm till 930 pm

Attitude. 8/10 (would have scored 10/10 but only agreed for CBJ and not BBBJ, used to eating Gutkha which is a turn off, made her wash her mouth 10 times and wouldn't DFK her bcos of this)

Looks. 7.5/10.

Damage. 1500 + 0. 5K tip = 2K.

WIR. Already have and will definitely continue, however she had another girl called P*the*a in her group along with the old lady who was hardly 20 and looked very fit, was told by Sh*tal that she has a poor attitude but maybe trying to put me off her but will definitely try her if she is available on my next visit in Dec.

Another experience near midways bakery but a very sour one, probably will put it up on a seperate FR.

Currently looking at Loc*to and C*sli* and some of them look ok but not sure that they are genuine however Pr*ti from SP K@rt*k has caught my eye, would love to team up with a regular on my next visit, any senior interested then pm me ofcourse true to hyd culture the food and drinks are on me, just looking for decent educated bloke as my friends are not into mongering in hyd so a partner in crime will definitely be an advantage, will share difits of Sh*tal once her number is working if it actually does again.

Will respond to seniors and regulars so newbies kindly excuse because there are loads of sources out there already

Rmshknd
11-24-12, 07:29
Can any one help me identifying good massage place?

SatyrTom
11-24-12, 08:53
Can any senior members give details such as damage and experience for Pree*I from sp Kar*k

NewtoHyd
11-25-12, 02:45
Got the number from locanto, called that number, woman named ushas* answered my call, she gave the directions, but it was too late and I told her I will come next day. Called that number next day morning, it was pcked up by a guy who runs that famous mp in jh36, I thought it went to wrong number. Called again, it was same guy, he told its their branch.

Went to the place near BJ rd12, its a muslim house with a big family, kids and ladies. Also muharram. It has a board as some physio therapy place. He gave me the bill also. Paid 1. 8k for 1 hr massage. Changed to paper undie. I didn't see ushas, a old andhra lady came in, bolted inside. Jh36 don't bolt from inside. Massage was good. She was very talkative, gave a good bum massage.

Turned onto back, more massage, more talk. Then the talks for extras. She wanted 500 for allowing to touch her bo*s, bargianed for 300. Didn't completely lift the top. She was hurrying me for time. Not a good experience. I don't like when a lady first asks tip before the act.

Won't repeat.

BTW, rehka left that place jh36.

Attitude 9/10

Looks 6/10.

Dabbang
11-25-12, 03:19
Hello,

Could anyone here provide me the digits of any trustworthy MP or independent SW. Plzzz.

IndiMan2050
11-25-12, 12:10
New to hyd.

Any pointers to some good MP, SW or independents (to take home)

Bond1980
11-26-12, 15:28
Bro can you share JH36 / BJ12 digits please.

Hello,

Could anyone here provide me the digits of any trustworthy MP or independent SW. Plzzz.

Dabbang
11-27-12, 03:12
Can you share the digits if you got from someone here?

I am ok with picking girl from road also.

So any cheap mp, pickup girls at night?

Dabbang
11-27-12, 03:20
Mirchi9,

Can you PM me the digits of Madha* SP.

Mirchi9
11-27-12, 15:00
[Email address deleted by Admin] ad on locanto is removed I guess.

Search in google for it.

MP at B hills, Road 12 is extension of JH branch

CallMeHawk
11-27-12, 19:50
Anybody tried Neera / Nazia?

EalingDude
11-27-12, 21:26
as promised in my previous post, this was a very bad experience relating to my hyd visit in july 2012, was drving past jal*g*m ven*a* r*o park at 11:45 pm on a friday night when i saw this sw in a blue saree under the tree near the bl*e j*de shopping mall causing a lot of bikers to stop, thought that she looked awesome (mind you i was on the other side of the road and it was a quick glance) decided to turn around near na*arjuna c*cle and speeded up to see that she was still negotiating with 2 blokes, stopped my car and immediately that gained her attention, came near and i asked her to sit in the car so that i could negotiate whilst driving, obviously little johnny has already taken control and was willing to pay whatever she wanted as she did have an awesome figure which i noticed while parking up, however as soon as she sat in the cat and said hi to me i got the bloody shock of my life as she turned out to be a shemale, all the bikers who were slowing down were just buzzing off after seeing who it was but a dumb me couldn't get this at all, immediately wanted to drop her off in the nearest quiet lane as i didn't want her to get down from my car on the main road despite the roads being deserted at that time, and it was not meant to be, demanded 500 to get down from the car and that too only after she / he gives me a cbj as its against his / her policy to take a freebie (evident self pride i guess) and i was like over my body, as i was shitting myself and i was still driving, anyways was absolutely adamant and had to drive back to the same place where i picked him up from as he refused to get down anywhere else even with a rs 1k offer, a vital lesson learnt on the day, never be in a hurry to beat the competition, sometimes its better to check the situation out carefully before diving in, better be alone than be in a situation like this, saw her many times in the lane next to hyd c*ntr*al m*ll leading to d*rga n*g*are c*l*ny many times after that as well as the same place between midwa* b*kery and st*nz*, so guys beware and don't fall into the trap that i fell into, plenty of fish in the sea but just stay away from the jelly and the star fish guys!

damage. rs 500.

wir. absolute no, a massive lesson learnt

IndianHappy
11-28-12, 08:18
Hi,

I am looking for mature ladies in their 30s and above. Wondering if anybody here can help with finding mature SPs or semi pros. Willing to pay according to the quality. Have searched in Loc and CL. The problem is they all talk of younger stuff. Would be obliged if somebody could help.

Har1616
11-28-12, 12:01
After reading the post very quietly I laughed like hell.

Sorry dude. But could not control.

Any way shit happens. May be, I would have done the same in such situation.

And what you said is right.

These things we do are supposed to be for entertainment.

And it should never be done in hurry.

Take time, have a good glance, read her then go for it.

Any way thanks for sharing the info.

Keep hunting.

Jmt67
11-29-12, 06:39
Hi Guys:

Will be landing in HYD on Saturday Dec 1st, alone. Want to have an excellent time, leisurely, please help with sources for finding SPs in Coastal Andhra, or who will allow to take the girl out from HYD for few days with expenses paid and cooperative, want to rent a house and change girls every day for 3-4 days.

Hit me up with contacts.

Muchas Gracias

Hyd Pal
11-29-12, 09:00
Anyone tried Lahari? Is she still active?

Queens35
11-29-12, 16:24
Hi all,

I just arrived in Hyderabad. I'm staying near Hi-tech City. I don't know anybody or any place here. I'm here on biz. Can somebody PM me a good place to go for a quick incall.

Thanks.

EalingDude
11-29-12, 16:51
After reading the post very quietly I laughed like hell.

Sorry dude. But could not control.

Any way shit happens. May be, I would have done the same in such situation.

And what you said is right.

These things we do are supposed to be for entertainment.

And it should never be done in hurry.

Take time, have a good glance, read her then go for it.

Any way thanks for sharing the info.

Keep hunting.LOL Hari, true and well said but then sometimes you remind urself of your botched attempts and have a good laugh at your own expense.

Suriyaf
11-30-12, 05:43
Hi Mongers.

I will be visiting Hyderabad next week. Could you please let me know a place where I could by sex toys.

Suriyaf

Maverick117
11-30-12, 19:46
Hi,

I am new to Hyd and I want to get in the ball rolling.

Suggest me good places to find SW's at good rates.

Can anyone help me with some phone nos. Of girls who might be willing to spread happiness.

Cheers!

Hardrod81
12-01-12, 20:07
Hi, after searching the AF for more than a month finally I was able to get some reply from few girls for paid fun, I came across this one calling herself neetu a Bengali girl staying in Begumpet Quoting 20k for 8 hours services include everything apart from Anal. Uploading her few pictures which she had sent me did anyone here recognize her igot her digits will be trying to meet on Sunday. Need your info before that.

Kiss666
12-02-12, 08:12
Hi anybody tried sania please give feedback I am planing tomorrow.

IndiMan2050
12-02-12, 11:46
Hi after searching the AF* for more than a month finally I was able to get some reply from few girls for paid fun, I came across this one calling herself neetu a Bengali girl staying in Begumpet Quoting 20k for 8 hours services include everything apart from Anal. Uploading her few pictures which she had sent me did anyone here recognize her igot her digits will be trying to meet on Sunday. Need your info before that.Please tell us the exp, also can you please tell me what is AF.

Dratini
12-02-12, 12:01
Don't waste 20k on such an average personality, you may get a super model for that amount.

8k or max10K is what you can give her for LT.

Hi after searching the AF* for more than a month finally I was able to get some reply from few girls for paid fun, I came across this one calling herself neetu a Bengali girl staying in Begumpet Quoting 20k for 8 hours services include everything apart from Anal. Uploading her few pictures which she had sent me did anyone here recognize her igot her digits will be trying to meet on Sunday. Need your info before that.

Santa3
12-02-12, 13:16
Quoting 20k for 8 hours services include everything apart from Anal. Need your info before that.Not worth more than 8. 10k if fluent in english for 8 hours. You can negotiate to 3k for 2 hours.

Dude4
12-02-12, 21:02
Hi guyz,

Any Mongering areas or MP's in and around sec'bad? Please share.

Am Newbie in here

Safefun
12-03-12, 01:06
Hey guys,

I just landed in Hyderabad. Usually on USASG. I live in the Maredpally area. I usually do the mp scene from DC and stuff. But, really looking for something more laid back and relaxed, aka GFE.) Bored with the mp stuff. I would really appreciate any direction, contacts, etc. On that angle. Some good and reliable pick up areas would also be great for that quickie urge. Please PM me. Thanks in advance guys. Please help a brother out!

Later

IndiMan2050
12-06-12, 18:53
Hey all senior members can you please suggest some nice SW, ind or good pointers.

Also if to get to some place.

For nice GFE exp.

Mirchi9
12-07-12, 06:58
Back in hyd for this week guys.

Sania is not available everyday, especially not on tuesdays and fridays.

She looks avg and is not so responsive.

I felt bored and money waste of money.

Kiran seems to be out of business and rushi looks greedy.

Damage 3k+0. 2k (to aunty who runs the apartment) for 1 session.

Will not repeat her.

MP at be. Hills Road. 12 is now offering 45 min with 2 ladies for just 1k.

Tried it yesterday and both did good job.

Damage 1k+0. 5k (tip)

What irritates here is that one greedy woman asks for tip even before starting the actual part, but other woman is not bothered about money

RohanM
12-07-12, 18:50
Thanks dude.

Hw to do direct approach with them?

Will not repeat her.

Damage 1k+0. 5k (tip)

What irritates here is that one greedy woman asks for tip even before starting the actual part, but other woman is not bothered about money

Busty
12-07-12, 18:55
Today I went there. Rekha and Jyoti both were not there. Took new girl Reshma. It seems she came yday. I have been there several times. So just ignored the disposable and waited lying face down. She smiled when she came in but was not surprised. The massage was below average. She was not cooperative and wanted to finish off quickly. I was irritated and but just stayed calm. Took the bath and told her her that I was disappointed.

Damage: 1500 +200 tip (though not worth it)

WIR: Not Reshma

Queens35
12-08-12, 19:02
Is there a site where you can contact girls directly or is the whole scene controlled by pimps?

Thanks

SmartForJoy
12-09-12, 13:45
Johny wanted something, though I know hyderabad is sh*t place for mongering. As per old saying, Old habits die hard, I checked CL and p*nK* looked attractive, and called k*th*k group, as per the voice she was not available. Called one more, happened to be in K*P. I reached place in KP in my car and after few mnts waiting, one guy came and pick me to a near by apartment. Girls were substandard, as expected, said no and left the place. This guy has shown great deal of interest and asked me to go to some other place, happened to be a non regular house wife. After long drived and waits, kinda happened to see this so called aunty, who is again not upto my standards and walked away. I have been saying all the while, I am looking for some upscale.

Now this guy from Kukatpally is like talking very good to me. Sir, please come to Be*mpet. There is super stuff and you will not say no. I thought let us try that too. Travelled all the way to Begumpet Lifestyle. This guy got into my car infront of l*est*e building and directed me towards So*I*uda. After reaching Somajiguda, I don't know what happened. He says some legal issue with one of their network and everything is halt for time being and no show. He said, I know one north indian in K*p*ly and took me back all the way to Ku* P*ly from som*I*the. After 20 mnts of waiting near one apt. We both went inside. Again substandard, but I wanted to ensure good relationship with this guy and hence accepted deal for 2. 5K. After removing clothes, I rate her 2/10. Just had CBJ and tipped and left the place. My friend is still in the hall, we both came out and he promised to provide something good very soon, Let us see.

Cost: 2. 5K + 0. 3K tips.

WIR: No way.

Day by day loosing hopes in hyderabad, I have been trying from last 2. 5 yrs if not very regularly. Not able to score a 8 till now. Forget about 9s and 10s. Hyd is serious dry place, for every encounter, I just loose interest in this activity.

NewtoHyd
12-10-12, 04:02
Hi Mirchi,

About be hills12 mp, did you get any extras apart from standard HJ? Touching allwed? With 2 women, will it be a problem for extras?

Normally they don't cooperate well when others are there, may be we can ask one to leave (obviously the one that asks money before act)

I went there once, noce ambience. Safe place. Massage was great but not much in extras, I paid huge amount 1. 8k. Later on I got a sms for 1k. Thinking of going there. But can't see and select before the service, we need to go with what they send.

Will not repeat her.

Damage 1k+0. 5k (tip)

AbhiReddy
12-10-12, 10:30
Hi fellow mongers,

I have seen so many ads of Sanjay and Sanjana in CL.

I'm planning to visit thm for some action.

Is anyone here tried them? Are they genuine?

Appreciate your help.

RamboRaj
12-10-12, 12:14
Have any one tried her.s@il# from CL.

If so feedback will be appreciated.

AussieDoug
12-11-12, 10:47
Have any one tried her.s@il# from CL.

If so feedback will be appreciated.Thanks for the heads up, if I go to India I will remember to pack a paling and a length of rope.

Bond1980
12-11-12, 11:36
Bro. New to hyd. Need directions to Jhills MP or share the digits please.

Today I went there. Rekha and Jyoti both were not there. Took new girl Reshma. It seems she came yday. I have been there several times. So just ignored the disposable and waited lying face down. She smiled when she came in but was not surprised. The massage was below average. She was not cooperative and wanted to finish off quickly. I was irritated and but just stayed calm. Took the bath and told her her that I was disappointed.

Damage: 1500 +200 tip (though not worth it)

WIR: Not Reshma

Harsha99
12-11-12, 14:00
Hey buddies.

What's up.

I'm back afyer a 50 day break.

Harsha

Mithu
12-11-12, 18:37
Hi after searching the AF* for more than a month finally I was able to get some reply from few girls for paid fun, I came across this one calling herself neetu a Bengali girl staying in Begumpet Quoting 20k for 8 hours services include everything apart from Anal. Uploading her few pictures which she had sent me did anyone here recognize her igot her digits will be trying to meet on Sunday. Need your info before that.Thanks for putting my pics up here you got my name nd place wrong its Mithu nd am from Srinagar Colony I asked worth my action you can anyways try me anytym I don't remember meeting you though.

Mithu
12-11-12, 18:42
Hi after searching the AF* for more than a month finally I was able to get some reply from few girls for paid fun, I came across this one calling herself neetu a Bengali girl staying in Begumpet Quoting 20k for 8 hours services include everything apart from Anal. Uploading her few pictures which she had sent me did anyone here recognize her igot her digits will be trying to meet on Sunday. Need your info before that.And forgot you did doubt me nd and also made me get on my nerves so don't even talk about it.

Santa3
12-12-12, 14:42
I asked worth my actionMithu, With all due respect, it is not you who decides what you are worth but the market that decides. As an all India roamer, my advise to you. Quote in from 3k. 10k (2 hrs to 8 hrs) Let a person sample what you can offer and then go for the full charge along with full service. You will definitely earn more vide volumes and also earn a good reputation, rather than hit jackpot and earn a bad reputation and no repeat clients in the process.

Dratini
12-12-12, 16:26
+1, have to accept what you said. 20k is huge money and one expects a model or Hifi women for such a price and I don't think she is in that level seeing at the pics.

Mithu, With all due respect, it is not you who decides what you are worth but the market that decides. As an all India roamer, my advise to you. Quote in from 3k. 10k (2 hrs to 8 hrs) Let a person sample what you can offer and then go for the full charge along with full service. You will definitely earn more vide volumes and also earn a good reputation, rather than hit jackpot and earn a bad reputation and no repeat clients in the process.

KannanGp
12-12-12, 16:57
And forgot you did doubt me nd and also made me get on my nerves so don't even talk about it.M*hu, that was me :P.

Anyways. Attaching some more pics of M*hu. Typical dusky Indian girl. Nothing great. Don't think the pussy is worth 20k, shld go for much lesser.

Seems to have no clue about the market quotes though.

Hardrod81
12-13-12, 18:56
Well I just passed on what you shared with me, well this is forum for all mongers to share their experience what are you doing here, neither sharing experiences nor you meeting any of my friends. This forum has members who are looking for fun not any time waste. I just wanted to get a feedback from the other mongers here if they had any experience. Looks like no one has meet you so far. Good Luck with your hunt dear. And yes you didn't spoken to me not meet me as its someone else who shared me the details whose AFF profile is also got blocked.

Thanks for putting my pics up here you got my name nd place wrong its Mithu nd am from Srinagar Colony I asked worth my action you can anyways try me anytym I don't remember meeting you though.

Kiss666
12-14-12, 15:00
Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me to find service apartment to spend a day with an escort in Hyderabad, preferbly in Madhapur or Kondapur?

There should be no issues and I am planing some outcall from good provider.

Thrusting Rod
12-14-12, 17:33
Thanks for putting my pics up here you got my name nd place wrong its Mithu nd am from Srinagar Colony I asked worth my action you can anyways try me anytym I don't remember meeting you though.I think the entire sequence is orchestrated. I visit Hyderabad once in 3 months. I have not seen the pics. What matters to me, is. Can you converse? Rest will happen, if it were to!