PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Roadside Romeo
02-15-21, 11:43
Brethren,

Any reviews on her? Claims to be a model. Google reverse search didn't throw up anything.

Asking 8 k per shot. I might be able to negotiate her down a bit. Very high ask currently, I don't want to burn anything without some words of wisdom on her.

-RR.

JustGotDoneNow
02-15-21, 12:08
She looks nice. Go for it but after meet and no advance payment. I would also suggest make expectations clear and tell her don't do one time job, let's try and have a convincing arrangement. She is here for the money I. E. If she is for real and you are here for the Bang. No shame is making things clear. Don't know what's what nowadays.

SirishRao
02-15-21, 12:45
Thanks to BigDick1030 Bro for sharing the exact coordinates, reference and the list of recommended therapists at Pandavas Spa.

Went there last Saturday. Walked in and asked for either M or Ay checked out both of them. Counter person told it will take 30 minutes maybe for either of them. Told I will wait. First, was leaning towards Ay* but somehow, finally told I will go with M. This was maybe because she came out in between once, and greeted pleasantly without any major airs. Not that Ay** has any, but decided to go with the former for this time.

Paid 1.5 k at counter. Changed into dispo and waited. She started the dry massage and it was unlike something I didn't experience anywhere before. She literally played with my body. The stretches she did were intense, where she slept on my entire back, came in front of my face and pushed my body up, while my face was flushed into her boobs etc. She was quite friendly and was talking to me all the while.

Next, she gave me one of the most arousing bum massage, where she applied cream through the crack and moved all the way down to tickle my balls. OOOOOhhhh, that was epic! She repeated it for few times before turning around. Good massage on the front too, before she asked me for the extras. I took B2 B with HJ. It was quite involving and not mechanical, which was the best part of it.

The best part of this massage was that the extras were part of the whole deed and not only a mechanical after-action. That made it very special.

Looking forward to trying the other one and then decide whom to use as a regular.

Damages for extras: 2 K.

Rg766
02-15-21, 12:48
I met her once in 20 19. Communication was definitely a problem but the meeting did take place.

Thought of visiting her again but she is not responding. Can anyone help. TIA.She is not responding. Not sure if she is even in the game. Fellow brothers- any recent FR's with her? I have a feeling she is out of the game.

Rummy8900
02-15-21, 14:31
Hello brethren,

Recently been to spa at ABC Hills. Spa named after FlowerPot (in Urdu). There is a famous fitness center with name starting 25th English alphabet in opp road. And very near to famous private bank's ATM. Counter charges are 2 k. Paid and then came in a super hot looking girl next door. Claims her name to be Riverside (in Hindi). Looks wise she is awesome. Asked for menu. She is new and doesn't know. I said 2 k for TAA nd GHJ. Superb time and excellent service. Had lot of CFK, BBRJ, MMKT, DGFK, LML, HMT, MAAZA, and what not everything. Nice GFEEE experience.

Will visit again.

Member #4723
02-15-21, 16:29
How did you find. Looks good. Let us know how it went incase you do venture out.

Brethren,

Any reviews on her? Claims to be a model. Google reverse search didn't throw up anything.

Asking 8 k per shot. I might be able to negotiate her down a bit. Very high ask currently, I don't want to burn anything without some words of wisdom on her.

-RR.

Djikstra 69
02-15-21, 18:21
Brethren,

-RR.Can you share her digits bro?

Sojourner
02-16-21, 02:10
Brethren,

-RR.Shouldn't that red dot be a red flag? If so, I am guessing these are pics someone downloaded from another site.

-S.

Arghzme
02-16-21, 02:40
Hello brethren,

Recently been to spa at ABC Hills. Spa named after FlowerPot (in Urdu). There is a famous fitness center with name starting 25th English alphabet in opp road. And very near to famous private bank's ATM. Counter charges are 2 k. Paid and then came in a super hot looking girl next door. Claims her name to be Riverside (in Hindi). Looks wise she is awesome. Asked for menu. She is new and doesn't know. I said 2 k for TAA nd GHJ. Superb time and excellent service. Had lot of CFK, BBRJ, MMKT, DGFK, LML, HMT, MAAZA, and what not everything. Nice GFEEE experience.

Will visit again.I'm really curious. What's BBRJ? LML? DGFK? HMT? MMKT?

HoneyHunt05
02-16-21, 03:37
It depends on where you got the pics from and how you are interacting with her. Do not pay any advance and make sure you meet her at a public place and then take her to a hotel or your place. I think you should try and let the forum know if it's a success.

Regards,

HH.

Brethren,

-RR.

Cezual
02-16-21, 04:08
Hello brethren,

Will visit again.What's abc hills bro? And all those Maaza, cfk god knows what that is. Either you are trying to have fun with rest of the folks on here or your acronyms game is off point.

BabyKutu
02-16-21, 05:05
Hello brethren,

Will visit again.Quite a fantasy read I must say, some of the terms are absolute joy to hear so to say very fictional. Is this for real bro.

Roadside Romeo
02-16-21, 05:59
How did you find. Looks good. Let us know how it went incase you do venture out.

Can you share her digits bro?

Shouldn't that red dot be a red flag? If so, I am guessing these are pics someone downloaded from another site.From gleeden, we connected further on telegram though. I don't have her number yet. Trying to crack her rates down, let's see.

At Sojourner. Yes, real hard to believe such pics. Hence, treading cautiously for now.

Contigo
02-16-21, 08:07
Hello Brethrens,

I have found a new SP who has some decent line up with him. Not a model type Line up but yeah good enough for the value of your money!

I haven't yet tried any of them buy its a genuine Line up and I am going to try today or tomorrow. The SP has asked for 3 K however I have negotiated down to 2 K per S.

For easy reference I am attaching the pics of the line up since I believe everyone has their own tastes and preferences. I cannot say how much are these photo-shopped but I will get back on that of I get a chance to see all of them. I believe in sharing pics whenever I can since it makes it easier for other mongers to decide instead of travelling all the way out of curiosity over just a review.

Apparently he also has some options in Kond-pur and Gachi-bow for other line ups. I haven't asked for those. You are free to ask!!

FYI:

Please do not flood my inbox with requests. In the past a lot of people have asked for contacts but weren't actually reciprocal.

Very recently I have posted a request for good contacts or couple contacts in Begu-pet but no response.

Therefore please ping me if you have one of the options to share with me:

Any good Indie / couple contacts in and around Begumpet.

The following contact numbers along with damages: Pavani, Radhika, Siri, Anitha, Nithya, Surekha (Is she in Hyderabad or Vizag?) or any other good MILF.

I know I might be sounding pricey but its not that!! My reviews are for a selected few who actually believe in giving back! I have shared my spa contacts with close to 50 people but seen just 3 - 4 reviews on the same!! Everyone has time to visit but no one has time to write the reviews.

BTW, I have recently asked a fellow monger for connects, he had them but wasn't willing to share over PM. He wants the phone number for details. I told him its work number and I cannot share. After that no response! Can you not respect privacy or discreteness?

Anyway here is the visual Feast for you have. Have fun!

Regards,

Contigo!

Member #4771
02-16-21, 10:01
Has anyone met afro ending with 5850 ?

She is hot, just wanted to check if its safe and genuine, she was hot on 3 sec video call.I had met Afro Ms. B from MR. She was genuine and agreed for video call. Looked as is in pic. Personally looks good. She did twerk during lap dance which was for short time. Banged her on sofa and bed. She is on the lighter side hence easy to pick her up. Only con is that she complains if you endure longer. Overall experience was ok. Place was bit far in M'ptnm. Damage -2.5 k / pop.

Sand1363
02-16-21, 10:15
Hi Friends,

Posting this for 4th time as no response received at first 3 times.

Can someone please share contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!

BigDick1030
02-16-21, 10:24
Bro,

I advised you to play strong. This Sirisha is around 40+ and desperate for clients. Always remember, any WG pretending busy shall not be contacted at any cost. Lots of girls are there in this line only we mongers need patience. Never let know to girl's that we are desperate.

For just HJ+TA, I found Kan where the extras are available at 500/600. For real nude B2B with BJ, I always prefer Pandavas. Either mannu or Aayesha. The reason I like them is their involvement in deed. We are spending our hard earned money and we can't get shitty services.

But this is learning experience for you.

DonutRider
02-16-21, 10:51
Hi Friends,

Posting this for 4th time as no response received at first 3 times.

Can someone please share contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!So how did you think you will get it on the 4th time. Maybe nobody has it. Come on bro!

TheGoliath
02-16-21, 11:04
Hello brothers,

Nomadic hills area. 2nd Floor just above fermented grape juice shop named after govt's famous free LPG Scheme.

Counter rate:2 K,Inside 1.5-2 K (Depends on negotiation).

Counter girl is MILF type with heavy racks. Have few more options but couldn't try.

Options: HJ, B2 B,heard FS too is available but with few. Inside is just clean but better to avoid peerooms.

Massage is ok-ok not bad but don't expect something at par with bstone others.

Have fun friends.

Arghzme
02-16-21, 11:05
What's abc hills bro? And all those Maaza, cfk god knows what that is. Either you are trying to have fun with rest of the folks on here or your acronyms game is off point.Guess ABC stands for - "A BIG CHU".

That's what he is. Or he thinks we are.

AquaGenius
02-16-21, 12:44
LOL. Such acronyms. Brothers here are surely lost, just like me. But yeah. On a lighter note, I remember using HMT a lot during school days. Heavy Milk Tanks. Wow. Reminded me of few good chicks from school.

I said 2 k for TAA nd GHJ. Superb time and excellent service. Had lot of CFK, BBRJ, MMKT, DGFK, LML, HMT, MAAZA, and what not everything. Nice GFEEE experience.

Will visit again.

DonutRider
02-16-21, 17:51
Are spa the other day. Ne lady miss e. Nice massage and Bum massage without asking, friendly attitude. Extras was obvious she kept touching my dick.

Counter 1. 6 k, b2 b with little bit of BJ (should I call it lick job) at 4 k. Big boobs not saggy, nice and smooth body.

JustiKyzer
02-16-21, 18:56
Hello brethren,

Will visit again.Had a good laugh reading this FR LOL.

Next time try Thumbs Up there.

SuryaCuckold
02-16-21, 21:31
I am planning to visit Hyderabad this weekend any contacts much appreciate.

HoneyHunt05
02-17-21, 02:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HoneyHunt05
02-17-21, 02:47
Dude,

Firstly the pics are heavily photoshopped. Then, you haven't tried them but want to trade them for other contacts which is absolutely inappropriate. [Deleted by Admin]

Hello Brethrens,

I have found a new SP who has some decent line up with him. Not a model type Line up but yeah good enough for the value of your money!

I haven't yet tried any of them buy its a genuine Line up and I am going to try today or tomorrow. The SP has asked for 3 K however I have negotiated down to 2 K per S.

For easy reference I am attaching the pics of the line up since I believe everyone has their own tastes and preferences. I cannot say how much are these photo-shopped but I will get back on that of I get a chance to see all of them. I believe in sharing pics whenever I can since it makes it easier for other mongers to decide instead of travelling all the way out of curiosity over just a review.

Apparently he also has some options in Kond-pur and Gachi-bow for other line ups. I haven't asked for those. You are free to ask!!.

MongerMama
02-17-21, 05:23
Hi,

Before I write something, let me apologize for not being able to reply to any PM's or on whatsapp with whom I have connected.

I have family at home, and the presence will not let me open this site or anything related. I can definitely do when they sleep, and so on. But I prefer not to. So that's a limitation and I hope I am clearing the air.

That said, trying to figure out in terms of striking a balance by getting a new mobile soon, for a bit of freedom and privacy.

At Update: Again, thanks is a small word. But in the world of taboo everywhere about everything, grateful and thankful for all the help received so far.

Family will move to a new place for some work. So, will be having some time and shall be reaching out to indie leads or spas.

The best thing so far is that I have been able to say it loud and clear that I will be visiting spas on and off, in home and that kind of gives me a lot of positive vibes about the activity now. If everything works per expectations, a spa visit a week or every 15 days can be quite normal. Felt happy after having said and receiving an okayish nod.

All I could realize is that the way we convey things, matters a lot in a relationship. Of course did not say that I will be going for this or that. Into IT and could manage some reasons to share and she is all fine with it.

So, will get to these as and when, probably will be active from March once I get the mula stuff taken care of. But, yeah, again, thanks and will try my best to help the way I can for everyone who has been so generous.

I have already received good pointers from bd bro on spas and other people. In case there is anything else, my ears are open. Have the apps, and the lists. Will see how this unfolds and shall be careful. Thanks again for the details shared on what to get into and what to avoid.

Cheers for good times.

MM.

Pratzonline
02-17-21, 08:02
Is the Number same as MR?

Is her place safe dude?

Cheers.

I had met Afro Ms. B from MR. She was genuine and agreed for video call. Looked as is in pic. Personally looks good. She did twerk during lap dance which was for short time. Banged her on sofa and bed. She is on the lighter side hence easy to pick her up. Only con is that she complains if you endure longer. Overall experience was ok. Place was bit far in M'ptnm. Damage -2.5 k / pop.

Contigo
02-17-21, 14:32
Dude,

1st of, Most SP pics are photoshopped! No one's control.

2nd, no intention to deceive anyone. I was frank when I said I am yet to try! In the meantime since I got a genuine connect, sharing it with others so people are free to explore.

Lastly, sharing contacts is an option, not compulsion! You are free to ignore.

Contigo
02-17-21, 14:46
Dear fellow mongers,

Please see my previous FR's on Kings road spa. I have also mentioned that one of the therapist is from Delhi and provides excellent service. In continuation to that I have revisited the place and requested her pic. She was kind enough to share it!

So my FR on latest visit:

Exceptional massage and in the right places. You just have to tell her once.

If you want FS carry your own protection. She's in no hurry to finish the deed and gives ample time to B2 B. In my opinion its high VFM.

For CBJ I gave 1500.

Name of the therapist starts with be and she's from Delhi. You can ask at the counter.

Good looking and good attitude. Highly recommended.

Counter charge: 1.2 K.

Regards,

Contigo.

Member #4771
02-17-21, 17:18
Is the Number same as MR?

Is her place safe dude?

Cheers.Yes, place is safe in residential area. Contact in MR is correct.

Achilies
02-17-21, 17:49
Dear fellow mongers,

Please see my previous FR's on Kings road spa. I have also mentioned that one of the therapist is from Delhi and provides excellent service. In continuation to that I have revisited the place and requested her pic. She was kind enough to share it!

If you want FS carry your own protection. She's in no hurry to finish the deed and gives ample time to B2 B. In my opinion its high VFM.

For CBJ I gave 1500.

Name of the therapist starts with be and she's from Delhi. You can ask at the counter.

Good looking and good attitude. Highly recommended.

Counter charge: 1.2 K.

Regards,

Contigo.Her name starts with ba. Counter charge I have negotiated to 1.1 k can get down to 1 k if we try it was my regular spa when I was on my prime time in Hyderabad! Present as per my job location can't visit regularly! As you said not a timewatcher! But no DFK, BBJ on offer too! I visited this spa on Feb 8 due to my work I only had few hours of time so visited this spa along with my friend there was one Telugu girl which he tried as per his review she was good too her name starts with "yes"!

StealthDiss
02-17-21, 18:47
Dear fellow mongers,

If you want FS carry your own protection. She's in no hurry to finish the deed and gives ample time to B2 B. In my opinion its high VFM..Good find bro. Don't mind me bro but I'm feelin a little bit inquisitive about the Beauty standards of fellow mongers relating to the therapist in the pic.

Is the woman average lookin or good lookin according to you all? (A curious query intended for fellow mongers is all).

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'd like to know objectively compared to other therapists.

Again, no offence at all, just tryin to discern perspectives.

CatLover123
02-17-21, 19:25
Hi,

If you can share that how the conversation goes like for asking for a particular girl at the counter or just going through the profile of available girls.

Dear fellow mongers,

For CBJ I gave 1500.

SuryaCuckold
02-18-21, 09:20
I am staying near Gachibowli any suggestions please conenct over private msg please.

I am planning to visit Hyderabad this weekend any contacts much appreciate.

DecentMan224
02-18-21, 09:45
Hello all!

A few days back I managed to meet Nithya when she was in city. I guess many of you have met her already. Communication and setting up time with her was smooth. She accommodated my timings along with some rescheduling. The place is okay and safe. No issues in getting in or out.

She is not thin but has some weight. But If you like silky smooth touch and meaty areas then yes she is a good choice. Nice to talk and started it with some chit chat. Slowly she started to touch me at right places and then removed my shirt. After some cuddling asked me to remove the lower. That's when things got heated up. I got her undress soon and yeah Nice racks to suck on. ! After some play started the deed in missy and ended in the same. Overall experience was good and I may see her again. Damages 5 K.

Thanks to brother who provided me the contact details and reference.

Cheers.

Lord Necros
02-18-21, 13:42
Wanted to try some new Spas.

Decided to check out Isa spa.

Great massage. Unfortunately no extras.

So anyone who is thinking of going there for some hanky-panky, stay away.

Tfotict
02-18-21, 15:56
Thanks to BigDickBro for sharing the details. Pandavas spa has been discussed a lot already so will not get into the details.

Visited the spa twice and both times went for Munny. 1.5 K at counter. Munny is petite, decent massage skills and B2B was offered on the first visit for 2.5. FS is apparently on the table and has to be negotiated with the counter, took a pass. B2 B was good, tries to please (YMMV). Panty did not come off, but I was okay with that as B2B was close to GFE experience. Second visit directly started with stripping each other's clothes, B2B and ended with HJ. Overall decent experience, 7/10.

Once thing I noticed during my second visit. There was a room to the corner with a lot of screens and one of the management women was looking at something. It felt more like a surveillance room. Was not sure what to think of it. Anyone noticed that during their visit?

Lastly, was on the Krishna Nagar road over the weekend and happened to see a lot of escorts on the road waiting to be picked (including some transgenders). This was around 2 am in the night. There was LEO passing through the road as well but that did not scare anyone. Escorts or folks negotiating. Was very surprised to see such a thing in Hyderabad. Was a first. Some women were decent - 6/10. Has anyone tried picking up these women?

MongerMama
02-18-21, 16:08
My perspective:

She is better if I have to say that on a scale of good-better-best.

Why did I say that?

1. I don't objectify or neither I am saying that someone is trying to. But by the way she looks (face and body), she is better for me.

2. Will I visit her? Yes, as and when time and other constraints materialize.

Something I know or got to know:

1. Looks alone or body alone does not matter even if it's a physical activity that we are trying to get into.

My spa experience was with a normal looking therapist. Again, a better one. Nicely dressed and did an exceptional massage. At least, it was a good experience for me. (No extras though).

My experience with Shruti was great. Some FRs cite that she is loose down there, and others. Not denying any of that. But, the time spent was good and what gets added is her co-operation and attitude.

So, to summarize.

If we go by looks alone in this space, there are many pits where in we loose time, effort and money.

If we go by sexperiences or experiences, chances of a good time spent within a decent budget are high.

And, beauty or looks is directly proportional to budget in most cases, at least to our city to the extent I know.

Not sure if the gems are not disclosed for the fears that do exist (justifiable). Prefer going with the experiences shared by others in the forum (again, each to his own).

If you are new to this, and have some wavery thoughts, then a single bad experience despite looks will make you feel as to why the duck did we do this and so on.

That's my two cents.

Stay safe and have fun.

MM.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I'd like to know objectively compared to other therapists.

Again, no offence at all, just tryin to discern perspectives.

Member #4723
02-18-21, 18:08
Can an inde have a business account or a sure sign of scam. Need your inputs.

Damages and details appear genuine, no upfront payement but it can very well be a scam.

RyanTawanda
02-18-21, 18:30
Hi everyone,

I am new in Hyderabad. I have found this site difficult to use if you are not local. It is so cryptic, it kills your passion. I would like to explore some spas. I have explored some spas and had a HJ here and there and got ripped off in the process. I see people trading contacts etc. I cannot do that as I don't have any. Its kinda like when you finish school and all jobs require experience.

Hello brothers,

Nomadic hills area. 2nd Floor just above fermented grape juice shop named after govt's famous free LPG Scheme.

Counter girl is MILF type with heavy racks. Have few more options but couldn't try.

Options: HJ, B2 B,heard FS too is available but with few. Inside is just clean but better to avoid peerooms.

Have fun friends.

DonutRider
02-18-21, 20:32
My perspective:

She is better if I have to say that on a scale of good-better-best.

Why did I say that?

1. I don't objectify or neither I am saying that someone is trying to. But by the way she looks (face and body), she is better for me.

2. Will I visit her? Yes, as and when time and other constraints materialize.

Something I know or got to know:

1. Looks alone or body alone does not matter even if it's a physical activity that we are trying to get into.

My spa experience was with a normal looking therapist. Again, a better one. Nicely dressed and did an exceptional massage. At least, it was a good experience for me. (No extras though).

My experience with Shruti was great. Some FRs cite that she is loose down there, and others. Not denying any of that. But, the time spent was good and what gets added is her co-operation and attitude.

So, to summarize..And also, let's stick to contributing to the forum by writing useful information on spas / indies / providers. L[Deleted by Admin]. Just saying.

Lord Necros
02-18-21, 20:57
Hi everyone,

I am new in Hyderabad. I have found this site difficult to use if you are not local. It is so cryptic, it kills your passion. I would like to explore some spas. I have explored some spas and had a HJ here and there and got ripped off in the process. I see people trading contacts etc. I cannot do that as I don't have any. Its kinda like when you finish school and all jobs require experience.The way this works is that due to LE attention and some unscrupulous people in the forums, most mongers will not share real names and details in the open forum. We mostly share these via PMs. You should look at getting a subscription. Most seniors here are fairly helpful and will be happy to get you started even if you don't have anything to contribute in return.

DonutRider
02-18-21, 22:56
Thanks to BigDickBro for sharing the details. Pandavas spa has been discussed a lot already so will not get into the details.

Visited the spa twice and both times went for Munny. 1.5 K at counter. Munny is petite, decent massage skills and B2B was offered on the first visit for 2.5. FS is apparently on the table and has to be negotiated with the counter, took a pass. B2 B was good, tries to please (YMMV). Panty did not come off, but I was okay with that as B2B was close to GFE experience. Second visit directly started with stripping each other's clothes, B2B and ended with HJ. Overall decent experience, 7/10.

Once thing I noticed during my second visit. There was a room to the corner with a lot of screens and one of the management women was looking at something. It felt more like a surveillance room. Was not sure what to think of it. Anyone noticed that during their visit?

Lastly, was on the Krishna Nagar road over the weekend and happened to see a lot of escorts on the road waiting to be picked (including some transgenders). This was around 2 am in the night. There was LEO passing through the road as well but that did not scare anyone. Escorts or folks negotiating. Was very surprised to see such a thing in Hyderabad. Was a first. Some women were decent - 6/10. Has anyone tried picking up these women?Great start bud. Congratulations! I only hope you don't start giving away your two cents right from the next post. All the best and happy mongering.

MongerMama
02-19-21, 03:20
They can, bro.

I myself use a number via app, based on which I have created wa business account for safety and privacy issues.

Similarly, they can as well.

But, do the due diligence properly. May be, a video call? To confirm the legitimacy should do if possible. You can have a mask on during the call just to avoid a potential scammer trying to make you get into a potential trap.

Again, the source of the contact matters.

If it is from locanto or other sites like that, deal with that, with additional caution.

My 2 cents.

MM.

Can an inde have a business account or a sure sign of scam. Need your inputs.

Damages and details appear genuine, no upfront payement but it can very well be a scam.

MongerMama
02-19-21, 03:25
This is noted bro. Will do.

Mm.

And also, let's stick to contributing to the forum by writing useful information on spas / indies / providers..

TheGoliath
02-19-21, 05:55
Hi everyone,

I am new in Hyderabad. I have found this site difficult to use if you are not local. It is so cryptic, it kills your passion. I would like to explore some spas. I have explored some spas and had a HJ here and there and got ripped off in the process. I see people trading contacts etc. I cannot do that as I don't have any. Its kinda like when you finish school and all jobs require experience.Dear mate,

No need to feel low just because some of the posts are heavily cryptic and others are easy to crack. This is network of fun loving souls which ultimately is bringing a solace to all by sharing great deal of treasure, which are both hits and misses, by making holes in their pockets the only caveat is that this is not a site for Easy Treasure --it's a Treasure Hunt.

PM me I will share the complete info.

CoolFun
02-19-21, 08:09
Hi all,

I have this indie contacting me since a while. But I am not in India and won't be coming soon. So she is OK to share her number. She is just typical avg hw with white complexion and soft body. Don't expect much. Can go during desperation times. Most of the seniors might knew her and her number ends 077.

So just pm me if you want to try her only. I don't have her pics, but she can share thru her watsapp.

P.S.: donot encourage her for free money transfer and donot pay more than 2 k or max 2. 5 per shot.

Good luck.

JustForFunDude
02-19-21, 08:42

Lastly, was on the Krishna Nagar road over the weekend and happened to see a lot of escorts on the road waiting to be picked (including some transgenders). This was around 2 am in the night. There was LEO passing through the road as well but that did not scare anyone. Escorts or folks negotiating. Was very surprised to see such a thing in Hyderabad. Was a first. Some women were decent - 6/10. Has anyone tried picking up these women?Yes I have seen the surveillance room at the corner where only 1 room with attached bathroom is there. It's for LE purposes I guess.

Don't dare to go and try them (k. Nagar) road at Honda showroom. Heard many bad things.

Vibhy3240
02-19-21, 11:26
Hello brothers,

Have fun friends.I know exactly the place you are talking. My experience is also very recent, literally last week of Jan. There was one sitting near counter. Paid her 2 k for 2 HR. With out even asking my choice she came to do me a massage. For the entire duration she showed some kind of shitty attitude. Finally she herself asked for extras and quoted 1.5 k for HJ and TA and no other service is available. HA is very mechanical and she has a MILF body with saggy racks. Absolutely not worth it if someone want my opinion. Finally place looks ok but towels, bedsheets, etc are managed like shit.

I am just telling my experience. Just went only once there, will never go again to that place.

DonutRider
02-19-21, 18:58
So at mpur again I visited this L spa.

Counter lady asks me if I needed slim or fat gal. NE were busy and asked me to take SI. Told me I won't be disappointed. Their assurances don't mean shit and that didn't matter to me anyways. Place was setup for sure shot extras and all I needed was a release.

In comes a slim SI miss H, young and not bad looking, straight away asking if I needed a professional massage or extras. Says she can't give any good massage but can satisfy me in extras. She looked alright and quoted 3 k for b2 b with BJ. Asks how would I like her to start. Asks if I needed horny type or some other type. All this conversation while I was lying down and she was saying goodbye to her t-shirt and pants.

I said enough with your questions, sat up, shushed her and started sucking at her boobs. They were firm, round and handful with nice big brown areola and nipples. They were almost perfect. She was getting horny with my sucking, biting and motorboating. I helped her out of her panties, laid her down and started rubbing her clit. She was leaking already. Finger fucked her while spooning, sucking on to her tits and licking her armpits. I then licked her navel and everywhere between there and her neck. She was fresh! Dry humped her in missionary. I continued finger fucking till she came nicely. It was then my turn to cum and she started sucking my dick. Blowjob and ball sucking were alright. Had her dry hump me in cowgirl while sucking at her boobs because I liked them very much. She then HJed me to climax and that was it. All this happened in 25-30 min and I left.

Place didn't have attached bathrooms. I hate it!

She said she will be off for a good 10 days BTW and I will maybe repeat her just one more time. No repeatable gals these days for me

LoverG
02-20-21, 03:03
Was in town for a short week. Thanks to Bigdickguy and Couple others for valuable intel.

#1. Miss and. Inde. Pretty decent place and she had a nice body. 32 c boobs and dusky complexion. We set up some time over WhatsApp chat, she shared the location and it was easy parking. Went up to her flat and had some small talk. We got down to business and she started kissing my neck. I grabbed her boobs, played with them a bit and got to wot and finished in doggy. We lay there naked for 15-20 and started round 2. She seems turned on completely and told me I can stay for another hour if I want. I couldn't but I liked her service and attitude. Not a clock watcher and no rush at all.

#2. SP Sky. Thanks to the seniors again. SP Sky was prompt and the girl is around 21 years old. Petite girl from Assam. Booked oyo and the SP was a few minutes late than the agreed time. We checked in and the girl cleaned up a bit and we started the deed. Nothing to write home about. Pretty regular missionary and an hour and half later, checked out and had the girl on her way back.

#3. Mirror girl. Jeez, this one is a nympho. I had more foreplay with her than I typically do and she was dripping wet. I prefer to start with wot because I can look at the girl and play with her boobs. We later moved to several positions starting with doggy, standing, leaning on the bed, side scissors, and it took me a good 25-30 minutes to climax. One heck of a fuck and my butt and thigh muscles were sore from that session. She welcomed me to stay but I was so fucking drained and hungry. I left shortly.

#4. SP who deals with jr. Artists: I wasn't on a budget and put aside 1 lakh for this weeks sessions. I went to a gated community near kukatpally. The girl, in mid 20’s opened the door. Pretty cute (7. 5 on a 10) with a nice body. She served some water and we chatted for a bit. We moved into the bedroom, she turned on the AC. She was looking pretty sexy in the safe and I groped from behind and started kissing her neck. She was pulling my hair and I moved my hands from the waist to the boobs. Fondled the ( 34 d) over the blouse and pushed her against the wall with my dick pushing on her butt over the clothes. I sat down and she sat on my lap and we started kissing. I avoid DFK usually but I felt comfortable with this women. She pushed me and sat on my tummy and started kissing me. She removed my tee and kissed my chest and navigating down. She helped remove my pants and teased my dick by kissing over the boxers. She removed her saree and blouse, and rubbed her boobs over my dick and proceeded to an awesome BJ. Condom goes on and we fucked in cowgirl for a few minutes and then moved to doggy and finished in mish about 15 minutes later. The price was a bit steep at 20 k but one of the memorable fucks I had.

#5 AMP at Sindhi Colony. Got a Muslim therapist (thanks to one of the seniors again). Pretty decent massage for about 40 minutes and then b2 b started. She applied a ton of cream on my dick and gave me a good boobjob. She wore a thin panty and dry humped me for 10 minutes. I rubbed on her clit by moving the panty aside and she was turned on. She was rubbing her pussy on my dick without any penetration and that felt good. I came after some time, showered and left. Damage 2. 5 for the massage, 4 for body to body. No regrets because the place was extremely clean. Almost on par with the spa's in the five star hotels.

I am here on a short trip and my intent is never to jack up the rates. So spare me any insight about that. Otherwise, I had an awesome time in the five days.

DonutRider
02-20-21, 05:25
#5 AMP at Sindhi Colony.Nice nice bro, what this AMP? Any pointers to the place please.

Contigo
02-20-21, 07:47
Nice nice bro, what this AMP? Any pointers to the place please.Yes, wondering the same. What's AMP?

DecentMan224
02-20-21, 07:48
Hey bro!

Fantastic FR from you and I am sure you had good time in Hyderabad. Tried to DM but your inbox is full. Can you please share the contact and name of the #1. Miss and. Inde and the Jr artist SP? My DM is active.

Thanks!

Was in town for a short week. Thanks to Bigdickguy and Couple others for valuable intel.

#1. Miss and. Inde. Pretty decent place and she had a nice body. 32 c boobs and dusky complexion. We set up some time over WhatsApp chat, she shared the location and it was easy parking. Went up to her flat and had some small talk. We got down to business and she started kissing my neck. I grabbed her boobs, played with them a bit and got to wot and finished in doggy. We lay there naked for 15-20 and started round 2. She seems turned on completely and told me I can stay for another hour if I want. I couldn't but I liked her service and attitude. Not a clock watcher and no rush at all.

#2. SP Sky. Thanks to the seniors again. SP Sky was prompt and the girl is around 21 years old. Petite girl from Assam. Booked oyo and the SP was a few minutes late than the agreed time. We checked in and the girl cleaned up a bit and we started the deed. Nothing to write home about. Pretty regular missionary and an hour and half later, checked out and had the girl on her way back.

#3. Mirror girl. Jeez, this one is a nympho. I had more foreplay with her than I typically do and she was dripping wet. I prefer to start with wot because I can look at the girl and play with her boobs. We later moved to several positions starting with doggy, standing, leaning on the bed, side scissors, and it took me a good 25-30 minutes to climax. One heck of a fuck and my butt and thigh muscles were sore from that session. She welcomed me to stay but I was so fucking drained and hungry. I left shortly..

Rummy8900
02-20-21, 16:17
Guess ABC stands for - "A BIG CHU".

That's what he is. Or he thinks we are.You are partially right. The last one sentence is intended for folks of your type.

Rummy8900
02-20-21, 16:25
Hello all,

This is my second FIR, she is an independent girl operating with only references. Sometimes she works with SPs but only for couple of days. I first met her thru a cheap SP for 3 k / shot.

She is little chubby but very cooperative during the act. Exchanged the numbers and from then on we met three times at her place in Z Hills. Very discrete area. She charges 4 k /2 shots.

Not a time watcher. She is fair and extremely worthy to the price.

Boobs - 7/10, stiff, areola is large.

Cat. Super tight. 9/10.

Face - 7/10.

TheGoliath
02-20-21, 17:21
Hello Brothers,

Any referrals on lactating availability recently who are active? Kindly help. Inbox is active too.

RohanM
02-20-21, 17:23
Got goodmassage spa.

They have offer of 45 min massage of 699 rs.

Now 1st small weird thing they were not having card machine, I had to give cash.

Now lady come. Did massage, in 15 min and only she got tired and asked do you want extra.

I used all cash so I could not.

She gone and then another massager come, she also did good massage.

She also asked and I replied same.

Both said HJ 2 k and B2B 3 k.

First time has massage with 2 therapists in single session.

1) no, I don't use paytmphonepay etc as it will reveal real name at massage.

2) can reciprocate name if you give cheap contacts in pm.

DonutRider
02-21-21, 02:57
Newly open, on the third floor of an old building, kphb. Not so bad. Small rooms, only curtains. Narrow corridor, can hear people talking and walking. So no peace of mind. Bathroom with a bucket (I hate this setup). It was clean though. The only reason this spa exists is for extras.

Therapist was young Muslim gal. Tall and dusky beauty. Soft hands. Looked modern too. I asked her to give dry massage as I didn't want to take bath. She rubbed my legs for some time and then sat on my ass and performed CPR on my back. No bum massage. Asked to flip again same process repeated on the front.

Extras. B2B at 2 k with pants on. I said full nude she said next time. Boobs were awesome. Raw and firm. Sucked and squeezed them nice and hard. Licked her navel, went further down and she didn't resist. Unzipped her pants and pulled it down a little. Licked her groin while squeezing her ass from inside. At this point she was almost sitting on my face. She got horny and was trying to push my face into her Bush. It was a thick Bush, smelled fresh but I didn't want to get in there. I asked her to shave it, she smiled and said no. I don't know if she was preparing for some kind of competition. Long hair everywhere! I put her on the bed and dry humped in missionary while sucking her boobs and licking her neck. She said no love bites. Finished in HJ. She should break after multiple visits.

Counter - 1. 2 k.

B2B- 2 k.

I want to go again for the girl but the place is not my type at all.Went there again. Different gal miss are. Fat, young Si. I didn't care. I was a little drunk, didn't want to drive and just wanted a quick release. Massage skills were zero to average. No bum massage. HJ and touching was offered at 1 k. I didn't want to touch anything, kept my hands under my head while she shaked Johnny vigorously to climax. It took time, definitely not a quick release-.

HJ. 5 k.

Counter 1. 2 k.

Member #4686
02-21-21, 04:19
Can anyone guide me choose which hotel is safe in Hyderabad as I am planning to use it. Will be using it first time for this purpose.

Thanks and regards.

Sand1363
02-21-21, 05:56
Hello all,

This is my second FIR, she is an independent girl operating with only references. Sometimes she works with SPs but only for couple of days. I first met her thru a cheap SP for 3 k / shot.

She is little chubby but very cooperative during the act. Exchanged the numbers and from then on we met three times at her place in ZooBL000 Hills. Very discrete area. She charges 4 k /2 shots.

Not a time watcher. She is fair and extremely worthy to the price.

Boobs - 7/10, stiff, arola is large.

Cat. Super tight. 9/10.

Face - 7/10.Could you please message me her details and reference name. Looking like your PM is not active. Thanks in advance!

SmootheRaj
02-21-21, 08:06
Hi friends,

Though I have been continuing to check updates on the forum but haven't posted any FR recently.

After a long time got to paid mongering. Was thinking of my favs shirisha, mirror or navya, but stuck with Navya as I heard she put on some weight and yes she did put and more towards my liking now. Had a bit of chit chat as been long I met her personally.

As usual a very good release and must say her boobs have bloomed and sexier now. Felt she was sexier a bit now. She introduced Nithya but dnt have time to try and wasn't much interested too.

Not sure will go back to paid mongering as I have some flings around. But please share any indie and GFE contacts if anyone have.

Keep safe and stay happy.

Delib
02-21-21, 09:51

#2. SP Sky. Thanks to the seniors again. SP Sky was prompt and the girl is around 21 years old. Petite girl from Assam. Booked oyo and the SP was a few minutes late than the agreed time. We checked in and the girl cleaned up a bit and we started the deed. Nothing to write home about. Pretty regular missionary and an hour and half later, checked out and had the girl on her way back..Mate, clear your inbox.

Blossom123
02-21-21, 11:38
Took a long break and want to enter the scene again. But I am still feeling nervous about CV.

Looking at the reports here it seems everything came back to normal.

In the MP's do we still wear the masks during the deal?

Are you guys taking any extra precautions?

StealthDiss
02-21-21, 13:10
Did anyone visit Gadha spa this Sunday? If yes, let me know cause I want to compare damages. Cheers.

Buddy1978
02-21-21, 15:34
I tried searching for Pandavas spa today. Is it in the dug up lane in the same glass building as the famous bar be que chef? Does the name start with an and? Or is it on the floor above and the name starts with an M?

Any hints please seniors?

Rg766
02-21-21, 21:08
I tried searching for Pandavas spa today. Is it in the dug up lane in the same glass building as the famous bar be que chef? Does the name start with an and? Or is it on the floor above and the name starts with an M?

Any hints please seniors?It is neither. It is a little further away from the Pandavas. Another hint for the spa is "hara bhara spa". Look up in JD. As I have said earlier it is not as close to pandavas as you might think.

Member #4723
02-21-21, 21:34
Got afro details shared by the senior member. Reached the location. The place looked slightely awkward and crowd staring at you everywhere. On reaching found, another one in the next room.

Fixed 1 HR with both at 2 k each.

#1 - Not dark colored, ample sized boo-bees, high energy. Straight away got in to the groove with twerks and rubbing the fat ass over my deeck. In no time, johny was up for action. Started with BJ, then wrapped see using her mouth (this was new to me) followed by cowgirl, missionary and then the doggy. The movements were so enormous as one of a professional. I didn't last 15 minutes. For me, however beautiful a girl may be, involvement matters a lot and if the girl teases then I cannot hold any longer which was the case here.

#2 - Dark, very tall with gigantic ass I've ever seen. This one was serious kind with very strong built. I bet she could killme in one hit. At one point, I thought it's a mistake but went through with it. As they say looks are alway deceiving, she was the kind hearted one. Gave pretty decent BJ, licked my balls for quite some time as the little one has turned limp and mind was unable to focus on the deed. We talked for quite a while till the fellow started to show some signs of life. The thing with big girls is you can't lift them and change positions and it was impossible in this case. The heart wants what it wants (crap). Realized, indian phallus is no match for african kat. So, got both the legs on shoulder and finished in miss.

Overall a good experience in budget.

Damage - 4 k.

Time watcher. No.

Attitude. Great (girls with different strokes).

WIR. Maybe with #1 but not sure.

The day turned out to be pure bliss. Having done the african chicks, felt relieved and ended the day with another great session at home.

Member #4723
02-21-21, 22:04
Tried reaching these indes with no success.

# Siri. Have been trying to get second meet since. Not sure if she's out of action.

# Kous. Liked her attitude. Had video call with her, she has aged. As other contacts responded, didn't go through. Only in desperate times.

# Lucky. Attitude problem. Quoted 15 k /1. Good riddance. Not recommended by seniors.

# Shilpi. Asked referece digits, end of the road. Not recommended by seniors.

# Usha. No response.

# Manisha. No response.

# Navya. We only share greetings on WA.

# NItya. Lost digits while deleting other contact.

Thanks senior members for sharing the contacts.

Sach2312
02-22-21, 01:44
Hi,

I am staying in Gacchibowli for a couple of days, visiting from Kolkata. Any spa pointers would be really helpful, want to try the mongering scene in Hyderabad.

AquaGenius
02-22-21, 07:05
Yes bro, things seem to be pretty back to normal. I myself was skeptical about mongering out. But started with couple professional massages and then regular ones. To be honest, the scare or nervousness is still there inside. But I am using mask all the while during massage and only removing it when I need to suck those melons. I am avoiding DFK or LFK at all costs, ensuring I don't touch any part of my face until I've sanitized or used soap to wash. And finally, before I enter I am buying a disposable mask, using it during deed and throwing once I exit. My regular washable mask, am keeping safe. Suggest you visit at least some decent MPs and avoid any that you know are less on hygiene. Stay safe, play safe.

Took a long break and want to enter the scene again. But I am still feeling nervous about CV.

Are you guys taking any extra precautions?

AquaGenius
02-22-21, 07:11
I've personally tried via StayUncle here on multiple occasions. Pretty safe and hassle free, but heavy on budget. Alternatively, you could check Oyo or FabHoyels, but ensure you are reading the hotel terms on the booking page. Fab clearly mentions couple friendly or not. Uses them in Maharashtra and decent hotels on lighter budget.

Can anyone guide me choose which hotel is safe in Hyderabad as I am planning to use it. Will be using it first time for this purpose.

Thanks and regards.

DecentMan224
02-22-21, 07:25
Is she the same as MR? If yes, I have her digits and planning to meet her. Your feedback about the place and people gazing at you is Something awkward and creating doubt if I should go or not. We don't want the neighbours to call LE.

Cheers!

Got afro details shared by the senior member. Reached the location. The place looked slightely awkward and crowd staring at you everywhere. On reaching found, another one in the next room.

Fixed 1 HR with both at 2 k each.

#1 - Not dark colored, ample sized boo-bees, high energy. Straight away got in to the groove with twerks and rubbing the fat ass over my deeck. In no time, johny was up for action. Started with BJ, then wrapped see using her mouth (this was new to me) followed by cowgirl, missionary and then the doggy. The movements were so enormous as one of a professional. I didn't last 15 minutes. For me, however beautiful a girl may be, involvement matters a lot and if the girl teases then I cannot hold any longer which was the case here.

#2 - Dark, very tall with gigantic ass I've ever seen. This one was serious kind with very strong built. I bet she could killme in one hit. At one point, I thought it's a mistake but went through with it. As they say looks are alway deceiving, she was the kind hearted one. Gave pretty decent BJ, licked my balls for quite some time as the little one has turned limp and mind was unable to focus on the deed. We talked for quite a while till the fellow started to show some signs of life. The thing with big girls is you can't lift them and change positions and it was impossible in this case. The heart wants what it wants (crap). Realized, indian phallus is no match for african kat. So, got both the legs on shoulder and finished in miss..

Buddy1978
02-22-21, 07:32
Understood.

Which general direction to follow from Pandavas?

It is neither. It is a little further away from the Pandavas. Another hint for the spa is "hara bhara spa". Look up in JD. As I have said earlier it is not as close to pandavas as you might think.

Arghzme
02-22-21, 08:04
Hi,

I am staying in Gacchibowli for a couple of days, visiting from Kolkata. Any spa pointers would be really helpful, want to try the mongering scene in Hyderabad.Try SER spa ENE (other word for calm).

Above dental showroom Gachibowli.

Arghzme
02-22-21, 08:06

Are you guys taking any extra precautions?No threat nothing. You can proceed with mask / without mask basis what your heart / Dick desires (DFK / no DFK).

Arghzme
02-22-21, 08:07

Thanks and regards.Most OYOs are safe.

Or stay UNKLE.

Arghzme
02-22-21, 08:10
Yes, wondering the same. What's AMP?I think it means A (an) MP.

Sach2312
02-22-21, 08:17
Thank you. Any pointers with respect to the damages & any particular therapist?

Try SER spa ENE (other word for calm).

Tfotict
02-22-21, 08:45
I think it means A (an) MP.AMP is Asian Massage Parlor.

BabyKutu
02-22-21, 08:49
I think it means A (an) MP.US slang. AMP = Asian massage parlour.

Contigo
02-22-21, 10:33
I think it means A (an) MP.Tried to decode it and used google search in the location. Nothing seems to be matching.

Do you know the exact spa? Can you please PM me?

Regards,

Contigo.

Rg766
02-22-21, 13:48
Tried reaching these indes with no success.

# Siri. Have been trying to get second meet since. Not sure if she's out of action.

# Kous. Liked her attitude. Had video call with her, she has aged. As other contacts responded, didn't go through. Only in desperate times.

# Lucky. Attitude problem. Quoted 15 k /1. Good riddance. Not recommended by seniors.

# Shilpi. Asked referece digits, end of the road. Not recommended by seniors.

# Usha. No response.

# Manisha. No response.

# Navya. We only share greetings on WA.

# NItya. Lost digits while deleting other contact.

Thanks senior members for sharing the contacts.Siri is out of action.

I tried Nitya after multiple weeks of sharing greetings on WA, finally after having her contact for ages. Was not worth it. She looks all right, gave a decent BJ, but something about her turned me off. She will offer you 3 sm with Nithya.

Kou: another one whose number I have had for ages, but the FR's here have not been encouraging.

Can you share Manisha, Usha, Shilpi. PM is open. I can give you mirror- she seems to be missing from your list.

Rg766
02-22-21, 13:52
It is neither. It is a little further away from the Pandavas. Another hint for the spa is "hara bhara spa". Look up in JD. As I have said earlier it is not as close to pandavas as you might think.To complete my response. You will get extras in and spa. Ask for a MILF name starting with J. They have a south Indian as well, but pass her. J is shy but has great boobs, no BJ and a terrible HJ. Counter 1.5 k, inside: 2 k for B2B. I ended up trying there once assuming it was the pandavas spa too!

Sach2312
02-22-21, 16:18
Thank you for the response, can you please also share the damage and any preferred therapist?

Try SER spa ENE (other word for calm).

Arghzme
02-22-21, 17:43
Thank you. Any pointers with respect to the damages & any particular therapist?Couple of decent options-.

Miss J and Miss Shiv.

Damages 1.5 K counter. 3/4K b2b

Arghzme
02-22-21, 17:47
Tried to decode it and used google search in the location. Nothing seems to be matching.

Do you know the exact spa? Can you please PM me?

Regards,

Contigo.No idea bro.

Arghzme
02-22-21, 17:50
Siri is out of action.

I tried Nitya after multiple weeks of sharing greetings on WA, finally after having her contact for ages. Was not worth it. She looks all right, gave a decent BJ, but something about her turned me off. She will offer you 3 sm with Nithya.

Kou: another one whose number I have had for ages, but the FR's here have not been encouraging.

Can you share Manisha, Usha, Shilpi. PM is open. I can give you mirror- she seems to be missing from your list.Has anyone tried the 3 some with Nithya. Is it worth it. Are the two girls involved with each other in any way possible?

Rajesh6
02-22-21, 18:33
Hi guys,

I was browsing through the MR website and found an African escort. Name is starting with M. She has a big ass. There seems to be 2 reviews. Can someone confirm if it is genuine or not. She might be well known to many fellow mongers. Can you please fill me in on this.

Contigo
02-23-21, 05:18
US slang. AMP = Asian massage parlour.Would you please PM me the name? Your storage seems full.

Regards,

Contigo!

DonutRider
02-23-21, 05:59
Being a BJ fan, am not really getting satisfied with BJs at banana, L, bluestone, blow some, are thai, ru Ann gals. Repeated some of these but they were not a 8-9/10! Some experts left during lockdown. Young miss Ann at bluestone was the best. Miss E from khandan was the second best.

Any recommendations for a proper sloppy BJ please? Thanks guys!

Roadside Romeo
02-23-21, 06:23
Hi guys,

I was browsing through the MR website and found an African escort. Name is starting with M. She has a big ass. There seems to be 2 reviews. Can someone confirm if it is genuine or not. She might be well known to many fellow mongers. Can you please fill me in on this.Hey, had chatted with her, claims her place is in Mehdi and can do 5 k for 2 hrs. Her face pics are looking decent. Looking to try her out, will let you know if am I find her genuine.

-RR.

AquaGenius
02-23-21, 10:43
A surveillance room? This is scary because if that is the case, they may be recording everything? Surprising this kind of set up is on-site. I myself might avoid this place forever.

Member #4723
02-23-21, 15:28
Yes, she is the same. For a moment, I thought of returning back. There are reports of scams happening with Afros.

Had to wait about half an hour for the crowd to clear. Might be an off day. None the less, welcome was good.

Is she the same as MR? If yes, I have her digits and planning to meet her. Your feedback about the place and people gazing at you is Something awkward and creating doubt if I should go or not. We don't want the neighbours to call LE.

Cheers!

Member #4723
02-23-21, 15:30
Any reviews yet. Looks very tempting.

Any review on this bird. Known as Pooja a Bangalore hooker. 6 k shot. Thanks in adv.

AlphaHere
02-23-21, 15:43
Hello Brethren,

Can anyone provide Reference for SP Surendra Number ending with 5222.

Thanks & Cheers.

HydMong
02-24-21, 01:22
Dude,

I know that your inbox might be flooded. Please clear it. Thank you. Looking for the first and last FR details with reference

#3. Mirror girl. Jeez, this one is a nympho. I had more foreplay with her than I typically do and she was dripping wet. I prefer to start with wot because I can look at the girl and play with her boobs. We later moved to several positions starting with doggy, standing, leaning on the bed, side scissors, and it took me a good 25-30 minutes to climax. One heck of a fuck and my butt and thigh muscles were sore from that session. She welcomed me to stay but I was so fucking drained and hungry. I left shortly..

BabyKutu
02-24-21, 05:43
A surveillance room? This is scary because if that is the case, they may be recording everything? Surprising this kind of set up is on-site. I myself might avoid this place forever.Technically most spas use Intel and have a CAM room, they never use inroom recordings, they man the corridor, entry / exit points only for LE purposes. Either ways having CCTV is mandated by LE. So they will need to have installed CCTV camera's.

GHMC & Cyberabad LE have mandated CCTV installation.

BabyKutu
02-24-21, 05:44
Would you please PM me the name? Your storage seems full.

Regards,

Contigo!Beside a famous chain on Salon few blocks away from a supermarket chain.

BabyKutu
02-24-21, 05:47
Hey, had chatted with her, claims her place is in Mehdi and can do 5 k for 2 hrs. Her face pics are looking decent. Looking to try her out, will let you know if am I find her genuine.

-RR.Tolichowki Afro's are majorly a hit & a miss type. Hygiene is the biggest issue both on a personal front & accommodation wise. Not heard recently however had a close shave few years ago when the boyfriend manifests out of nowhere and you are caught in that awkward situation.

Most of them are smokers and live in groups of 3/4. I would exercise caution on Towlichowki Afros. 5 K for 2 pops is high. General rate is 4 K for 2 pops.

BabyKutu
02-24-21, 05:49
Has anyone tried the 3 some with Nithya. Is it worth it. Are the two girls involved with each other in any way possible?Long time bro. My cents below.

Navya & Nitya won't make out, they just cozy up with you so its not a real 3 some where the girls make out as well.

Its really 1 man and 2 females in the room. Its open to your imagination how to proceed. No bangs & whistles there. Plain sex all the way.

Buddy1978
02-24-21, 07:04
At Contigo bro, can you share more pointers / hints on the Kings Road spa? Have you been there recently?

These are my reports from past 2 weeks:

1. KAN:

As explained by someone else in the thread even I was lost with google maps. However, thanks to my savior Bigdick bro. Reached the place and asked for a massage. 1st their typical nonsense: Only male massage etc etc. Later when I insisted on female they removed another menu card and asked for 1500 for 45 minutes and 1800 for 1 hour including steam. In fact I Have been there 2 times in 15 days. So I am combining my review. Both the times I took a massage with Ranju. Undoubtedly, the massage was excellent in the sense massaging the right places with the right pressure. However my extras were not so interesting. Although the room was locked she did not allow to remove her clothes, even partially, I could just reach out to her ass and boobs (saggy). But its very annoying when you reach out to these places with clothes on. Your focus is on reaching out in uncomfortable positions rather than on the climax. She keep smiling and saying let me finish your HJ and I will show you my assets later in the bathroom since the owner is very strict and someone will see. I can guarantee this was some fucking nonsense, especially when the room was locked from inside. Also, why the fuck would I want to see her assets after I cum? Anyway I gave her 700 both the times and left. WIR: hell no.

2. Random spa at Kings road..

Buddy1978
02-24-21, 10:26
Tried the spa above the organic shop on Bee hills. Comes across as an upscale place. Has a pretty decent ambience. 2 k at the counter. Wanted to start off with a decent massage and then onto extras. Things started going downhill right from then on. Asked for an NI therapist. She comes in, doesn't even bother to start the massage and asks for extras. Starts with 8 k. I laugh it off and ask her to focus on the massage. She spends < 5 minutes and then drops the price to 6 k. I again ask her to focus on the massage. She then asks if she can send in someone else. I oblige. She sends in someone else and that lady asks me again for extras. I ask her to focus on the massage. She asks me to have a word with the front desk and request the NI to come back in and complete the massage. I am mighty pissed by now. I ask the front desk to send in someone who knows how to give a proper massage. They finally send in the NE therapist. Got a decent massage. Gave her a tip. But a very poor experience overall. Very poor massage skills, a very high ask for extras. Doesn't deserve more than 2-3 k tops but the ask is for 6 k - 8 k.

Will never be visiting this one ever again.

Contigo
02-24-21, 14:46
Hello all,

This week I finally got to taste an Afro who name was (Ghanti-A): English it. Fairly decent experience. When I first asked her to share her pic, she shared a random pic. After going there it was someone else. However She was good looking for an Afro. Finally, after I came back I asked her for her pic and she shared. She was reluctant but she still shared.

Her Boobs were small and her ass wasn't as big as I would want from an Afro. But if you compare her to Indian Indies it was surely good. Moreover she had the art of shaking that ass.

So initially I was hesitant to got there. However after reaching the area, it looked safe. She will direct you to a building and share a small video of where the actual location is. Very easy process. She has a one room flat and she stays alone. Currently doing her Business administration from OU. Maybe mid or late 20's. So music was playing. She had set up a good mood. She stripped me down and then stripper herself. Teased for a while with her ass during the process. In 10 minutes we were in Bday suits.

She offered a BBBJ but I politely declined (especially because African countries has higher chances of STD's). She want comfortable with CBJ. So we went straight to the deed. She was clean, Easy to lift, Ass was good and involved in the act. But she is a time watcher after a certain point. No fan / Ac in the room we were present. BTW, this was in Ysf-guda. Shifted recently.

So WOT, miss, sideways before I could go doggy, I came. Cleaned up and left. I anyway had a meeting to go to so even I was in a rush. You have to pay her before the deed.

Initially she quoted 5 K but I negotiated down to 3 K. For you guys, I can say, she will easily agree for 2. 5 K.

CAT: 7 Not too loose not too tight.

ASS: 7. 5/8.

Boobs: 6.

Attitude: Friendly and smiling.

Attached pics matches her by almost 95%. They are pretty accurate.

Safety: Good enough. No other afros around. Its just her. So that made me comfortable. BTW carry your own handwash. She gave me VIM to wash hands! WTF!

Have fun. Cheers!!

Regards,

COntigo.

Sand1363
02-24-21, 15:37
Hi Friends,

Can someone please share the pic of Kousalya.

Thanks in advance!

Rajesh6
02-24-21, 15:44
Hey, had chatted with her, claims her place is in Mehdi and can do 5 k for 2 hrs. Her face pics are looking decent. Looking to try her out, will let you know if am I find her genuine.

-RR.Great! Do let us know if everything is fine. I guess 5 k for 2 hrs is a great deal. But it is kind a suspicious. Wish you the best.

TheGoliath
02-24-21, 16:44
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!As shared by other members my piece of advise take chance with this Aunty only.

In case of sheer crisis.

She is short around 5 ft I guess with small boobs and slightly big tummy.

Although she is clean in south but overall she is "Aged" and you will find "lack.

Of any feelings" with her.

But her approach in terms of place and all is safe.

Arghzme
02-24-21, 16:51
Great! Do let us know if everything is fine. I guess 5 k for 2 hrs is a great deal. But it is kind a suspicious. Wish you the best.5 k for 2 is kind of normal for Afros.

BurnInMoilite
02-24-21, 19:56
Bro,

Which one is from MR? The tall strong Afro?

Yes, she is the same. For a moment, I thought of returning back. There are reports of scams happening with Afros.

Had to wait about half an hour for the crowd to clear. Might be an off day. None the less, welcome was good.

Member #4771
02-24-21, 20:31
Hello all,

This week I finally got to taste an Afro who name was (Ghanti-A): English it. Fairly decent experience. When I first asked her to share her pic, she shared a random pic. After going there it was someone else. However She was good looking for an Afro. Finally, after I came back I asked her for her pic and she shared. She was reluctant but she still shared.

Her Boobs were small and her ass wasn't as big as I would want from an Afro. But if you compare her to Indian Indies it was surely good. Moreover she had the art of shaking that ass.

So initially I was hesitant to got there. However after reaching the area, it looked safe. She will direct you to a building and share a small video of where the actual location is. Very easy process. She has a one room flat and she stays alone. Currently doing her Business administration from OU. Maybe mid or late 20's. So music was playing. She had set up a good mood. She stripped me down and then stripper herself. Teased for a while with her ass during the process. In 10 minutes we were in Bday suits.

She offered a BBBJ but I politely declined (especially because African countries has higher chances of STD's). She want comfortable with CBJ. So we went straight to the deed. She was clean, Easy to lift, Ass was good and involved in the act. But she is a time watcher after a certain point. No fan / Ac in the room we were present. BTW, this was in Ysf-guda. Shifted recently.

So WOT, miss, sideways before I could go doggy, I came. Cleaned up and left. I anyway had a meeting to go to so even I was in a rush. You have to pay her before the deed.

Initially she quoted 5 K but I negotiated down to 3 K. For you guys, I can say, she will easily agree for 2.5 K..Nice FR. Thanks for the update on location change. As I mentioned in previous FR, she will definitely try to get things done in 15-20 mins. She only does BBBJ which I denied for same reason. BTW, she will agree for video confirmation if requested nicely.

SadBoyz
02-25-21, 03:42
Hello everyon,

Hope you all are doing amazing bangs.

I wish to know if anyone in Hyderabad provides good rimming, my earlier contact just went offline from the grid, gosh she was so precious.

Kinda missing the rimming, please let me know if any one in Hyderabad provides good rimming.

Thank you.

BabyKutu
02-25-21, 06:24
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!Brethren,

She is not worth the time, for starters. She has not aged gracefully and their is too much of emotional baggage with the fuck. For a release its fine for a super mechanical wham bham. Else I would say ignore.

MaddyJ88
02-25-21, 06:27
Had my first experience on SA lately and it was crazyyyy good. Met a 23 yrs genuine Sugar baby from Mumbai who was in Hyderabad for some family thing. Post this experience its hard for me to go back to pay- fuck-leave routine of WGs.

Figure to die for, with fat on the right places. Gets wet like hell. She could cum 3-4 times in a single session. Had total of 3 sessions in the 24 hrs we spent together. Good thing she was open to suggesting how she likes in bed, to not make her cum multiple times by DATY and rather go for repeated rounds of pounding, when we meet again. She genuinely enjoys sex ad that was very much evident.

Only downside- Listening to senseless banter and god knows what form of music, of a new age Millennial.

Price wise a little deep cut on pocket bt worth the experience personally. 30 k was the allowance and had to book her return flight. (She didn't take the flyt her mom had booked. Showed me the booking).

Not sharing the girl ID until I meet her at least once more. If any Senior wants to start his SA journey, can surely help from my short experience. Do not ask for direct ids. Lot more fun to hunt by self and then enjoying the meat.

Cheers,

Maddy.

DonutRider
02-25-21, 10:08
Tried the spa above the organic shop on Bee hills. Comes across as an upscale place. Has a pretty decent ambience. 2 k at the counter. Wanted to start off with a decent massage and then onto extras. Things started going downhill right from then on. Asked for an NI therapist. She comes in, doesn't even bother to start the massage and asks for extras. Starts with 8 k. I laugh it off and ask her to focus on the massage. She spends < 5 minutes and then drops the price to 6 k. I again ask her to focus on the massage. She then asks if she can send in someone else. I oblige. She sends in someone else and that lady asks me again for extras. I ask her to focus on the massage. She asks me to have a word with the front desk and request the NI to come back in and complete the massage. I am mighty pissed by now. I ask the front desk to send in someone who knows how to give a proper massage. They finally send in the NE therapist. Got a decent massage. Gave her a tip. But a very poor experience overall. Very poor massage skills, a very high ask for extras. Doesn't deserve more than 2-3 k tops but the ask is for 6 k - 8 k.

Will never be visiting this one ever again.If it's be spa above a bank, miss the can be tried. She gives a great massage and doesn't talk that much about extras but then again- asks too much- like 8 k for b2 b LOL.

Pratonic01
02-25-21, 13:19
Dear Friends,

In Hyderabad for few days after very long, can some kind souls share good VFM new indies. I am not into spa anymore.

I can surely reciprocate with what I have in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and few of Hyderabad as well.

Thanks.

Member #4723
02-25-21, 15:31
Wish you had shared a masked pic atleast for the people of the arid land.

Had my first experience on SA lately and it was crazyyyy good. Met a 23 yrs genuine Sugar baby from Mumbai who was in Hyderabad for some family thing. Post this experience its hard for me to go back to pay- fuck-leave routine of WGs.

Figure to die for, with fat on the right places. Gets wet like hell. She could cum 3-4 times in a single session. Had total of 3 sessions in the 24 hrs we spent together. Good thing she was open to suggesting how she likes in bed, to not make her cum multiple times by DATY and rather go for repeated rounds of pounding, when we meet again. She genuinely enjoys sex ad that was very much evident.

Only downside- Listening to senseless banter and god knows what form of music, of a new age Millennial.

Price wise a little deep cut on pocket bt worth the experience personally. 30 k was the allowance and had to book her return flight. (She didn't take the flyt her mom had booked. Showed me the booking).

Not sharing the girl ID until I meet her at least once more. If any Senior wants to start his SA journey, can surely help from my short experience. Do not ask for direct ids. Lot more fun to hunt by self and then enjoying the meat.

Cheers,

Maddy.

Hyd418
02-25-21, 18:15
Brethren,

She is not worth the time, for starters. She has not aged gracefully and their is too much of emotional baggage with the fuck. For a release its fine for a super mechanical wham bham. Else I would say ignore.Bro,

Sent you a PM. Hit me back, when you find time.

Roadside Romeo
02-25-21, 18:43
Wish you had shared a masked pic atleast for the people of the arid land.Maddy bro did share a pic sometime back in the Mumbai forum. This one:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2532819&viewfull=1#post2532819.

If she's the one, hell ya very charming and hot.

Money can after all buy you some sweat happiness.

JustiKyzer
02-25-21, 18:55
Hello everyon,

Hope you all are doing amazing bangs.

I wish to know if anyone in Hyderabad provides good rimming, my earlier contact just went offline from the grid, gosh she was so precious.

Kinda missing the rimming, please let me know if any one in Hyderabad provides good rimming.

Thank you.Rose used to do, donno if she is still active tho.

MongerMama
02-26-21, 02:49
Due to a sudden mishap, had to spend the mongering budget on some other stuff. Therefore, repeated this spa that I have been to previously.

Not sure if it is because of the same spa, or because of me expecting more now (I kinda think of a warm hug, a cuddle is the minimum) and I wish my master is blown away since he has not been yet at least once.

Having said that, lost interest in visiting spa just for the massage or it can also be because of the massage being ordinary? I don't know.

While the marital relationship is already fucked up with no signs of intimacy despite trying everything possible from my side, I kinda think I lost the directions to sail through.

Any married guys on tinder or SA? Have you been into an arrangement or open relationship?

I understand that we can make use of our purchasing abilities to have some sex. But I would need some good conversations and some good time spent with someone. Thinking of Seeking Arrangement, but again.

The pain of the existing ship makes me think as in, what if this also sinks in without sailing through?

Thanks for any advice or pointers you have for me.

MM.

MaddyJ88
02-26-21, 03:29
Sorry bro.

Had to get that post deleted. She didn't feel like a WG. Felt it was wrong on my part to upload her pic on the forum.

Cheers.

Maddy bro did share a pic sometime back in the Mumbai forum. This one:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2532819&viewfull=1#post2532819.

If she's the one, hell ya very charming and hot.

Money can after all buy you some sweat happiness.

BabyKutu
02-26-21, 07:00
Bro,

Sent you a PM. Hit me back, when you find time.Oh yes! Saw that and appreciate the kindness. Will reach out on PM.

BigDick1030
02-26-21, 08:26
In recent times, I became professionally too busy and I realise I had dick only when I goo to piss. After long time, body need some proper massage, so don't want to take risk and went to KAN. Called and fixed appointment.

Took 4 hands which is called butterfly with Shirodhara for 5 k. There was new bird at KAN. Gowri. Young 25-26 and authentic mallu. She was black, but face has super attraction. And another is Neelu (black and shy, but old girl there). The massage was as usual super with proper attention on all places. Finally they gave HJ and only allowed touching from top of dress. After lot of persuasion and flirting, they allowed me to suck their boobs once. But I am not dissatisfied because for me relief from pains is more important.

Damages: 5 k for 2 hours 1 hour 4 hands massage and 1 hour shirodhara. 500 for each girl for HJ.

Verdict: Visit KAN only for proper massage and relaxation by only HJ. Even though girls are ready for extras, the owner is strictly monitoring so don't expect too much. Will try to get numbers of the mallu chicks and bang them outside if possible.

Any other monger who can share good Kerala ayurvedic place in Hyderabad where girls give massage with extras can share the place.

Krish117
02-26-21, 10:54
Hi guys,

I am looking for a full body massage (normal one), if possible head massage too.

Are there any spa's in Hyderabad where services are provided by therapists who aren't from Thailand or N. E.

Thanks.

Rg766
02-26-21, 16:38
Rose used to do, donno if she is still active tho.Man,

What would I pay to have the NE Rose active again. She sometimes would change her whatsapp DP and that is enough for my dick to harden up. She was the best f in Hyderabad, open to everything (never asked for anal though) Mirror is second. I texted her some time back and she was like "oh don't ask me again and again." Last I heard she was in Delhi. Don't know about right now.

DonutRider
02-26-21, 17:57
Hi guys,

I am looking for a full body massage (normal one), if possible head massage too.

Are there any spa's in Hyderabad where services are provided by therapists who aren't from Thailand or N. E.

Thanks.I personally took at excellent professional ne massages at goze, nirva spas.

I didn't like Meghavi all that much.

Elvogue at kphb is also there but hygiene these days is bad.

Member #4723
02-26-21, 18:44
Hard luck. Plan a Bangkok trip once the pandemic is over. It might juice up a bit.

Due to a sudden mishap, had to spend the mongering budget on some other stuff. Therefore, repeated this spa that I have been to previously.

Not sure if it is because of the same spa, or because of me expecting more now (I kinda think of a warm hug, a cuddle is the minimum) and I wish my master is blown away since he has not been yet at least once.

Having said that, lost interest in visiting spa just for the massage or it can also be because of the massage being ordinary? I don't know.

While the marital relationship is already fucked up with no signs of intimacy despite trying everything possible from my side, I kinda think I lost the directions to sail through.

Any married guys on tinder or SA? Have you been into an arrangement or open relationship?

I understand that we can make use of our purchasing abilities to have some sex. But I would need some good conversations and some good time spent with someone. Thinking of Seeking Arrangement, but again.

The pain of the existing ship makes me think as in, what if this also sinks in without sailing through?

Thanks for any advice or pointers you have for me.

MM.

HydMonger45
02-26-21, 18:46
Tolichowki Afro's are majorly a hit & a miss type. Hygiene is the biggest issue both on a personal front & accommodation wise. Not heard recently however had a close shave few years ago when the boyfriend manifests out of nowhere and you are caught in that awkward situation.

Most of them are smokers and live in groups of 3/4. I would exercise caution on Towlichowki Afros. 5 K for 2 pops is high. General rate is 4 K for 2 pops.I agree brother. I had a similar experience with an Afro being discussed on this forum recently. While leaving from the place her boyfriend showed up. He was staring and I took it as a cue to ignore and leave.

She is value for money though. (Ghanti-A) in English. Clean and hygienic. Allows everything except anal. And rate is regular 2.5 k.

What I have seen is that many Afro's use same place for in-call.

Going to try 3 some very soon. Will update you guys.

Engel
02-26-21, 23:27
Maddy,

Good on you Bro.

I have had some awesome people help me out here before. Was always tempted to try. But have been skeptical for only one reason. The experience on SA is something else. I think it's hard for a WG to match it.

At the same time, I'd like for all the brethren to know that I have had sever heart burn there! It took me 2 years and a considerable amount of money to understand the ladies.

You should be ready to part with some sweat to at least get a response. And you never know if it is going to happen or not! I have met a few girls who said they were only up for platonic relation after the heart burn.

If you guys can take it in the stride, it's a good place to be. But be prepared to burn 'them greens.

And the allowance Maddy shared is about the average. It can go much higher too!

Only downside- Listening to senseless banter and god knows what form of music, of a new age Millennial..

Raja7
02-26-21, 23:40
Hi guys,

I am from Bangalore visiting Hyderabad for a week.

Can any kind soul help me with any digits.

Thanks,

RAJA.

Buddy1978
02-27-21, 05:22
It's that and be. Hills road no 11, near to office of the Muslim lady who is involved in large scale financial fraud and office of another group involved in large scale financial fraud (both are Hyderabad based companies). Another pointer is famous hotel named on one of the Pandavas.At BD Bro. Any more hints on this one? Is this bird still available at the spa? Quite a discovery I must say.

BoyPune
02-27-21, 05:44
Hello all,

Tried Cpl DexxK at Sxxxsh during my last visit to Hyderabad.

Overall OK OK experience nothing great exp to share.

Cost point of view they are high (9 K for 2) & service point of you average since she is complete passive.

Only positive is Nice place in better locality.

I am open for info on better service cpls in Hyderabad.

Madras
02-27-21, 06:57
I have been mongering in this city for quite a long time, but never really contributed to the forum. Would like to share some recent interactions.

1) 3 spas around sweet shop in govners road. One above the sweet shop, 2 in the lane beside sweet shop.

One above the sweet shop is pretty normal with just HJ available, and below average girls, but economical.

2 spas in the lane beside sweet shop is sure shot all available, but more like brothels, very dingy, no cleanliness,. Because of these spas these days I'm not even having bath their, directly coming home even if it is oil / cream.

2) Spa at the end of the same same govners road at the joining of be. Pet line, there's a new one opened by the owners of spa in Khairata (near famous girls school).

Same story, discussion with receptionist (boy) regarding extras, girls pretty bad. Counter charge 1200, FS 3. 5, B2B 2.5.

3) Spa at Khairta (near famous girls school).

As suggested by some our brethren, decoded and went with the same girl as suggested by our bro. It was good, economical. Counter +FS - 4 K.

Girl was good with pleasing attitude, but very thin. Thought of trying another HW but couldn't see her face. Will try next time.

Will post remaining spas in a later post.

Buddy1978
02-27-21, 07:13
Brethren,

-RR.At RR Bro. Did you get a chance to sample this? If so, How was the experience? If good, can you share the digits?

Rg766
02-27-21, 07:30
Maddy,

Good on you Bro.

I have had some awesome people help me out here before. Was always tempted to try. But have been skeptical for only one reason. The experience on SA is something else. I think it's hard for a WG to match it.

At the same time, I'd like for all the brethren to know that I have had sever heart burn there! It took me 2 years and a considerable amount of money to understand the ladies.

You should be ready to part with some sweat to at least get a response. And you never know if it is going to happen or not! I have met a few girls who said they were only up for platonic relation after the heart burn.

If you guys can take it in the stride, it's a good place to be. But be prepared to burn 'them greens.

And the allowance Maddy shared is about the average. It can go much higher too!Maddy and Engel bro- I wrote a long post here on my experiences on dating (OKC) and chatting site (site with India name in middle) and my post got timed out, so keeping it short for now to share my experience after reading Maddy bro's experience.

In short: Thrill is not in having a quick sex release, but in flirt, chase, and dates. On both the dating and chatting sites in the last 5 years I have physically met 7 women and have made countless 'friends' on SM and exchanged numbers for good conversations and sexting / audio / video. Most of these women are married / separated and I have met them in 3 cities and exchanged numbers across Gulf and our country. It takes a lot of effort and you need to be good in making conversations and come across as very well mannered (being well off helps). The only damage has been the dinner dates and hotel bookings when it leads to a meet and action.

MongerMama bro, you should try this route too. No guarantees, but even a single good conversion, a single good friend who is intimate either in real or virtual with a great connect is what I think you are looking for too. Sorry for unsolicited advice, if I come across as too crude.

Sex that you earn after chasing a woman is way more fun than paid sex. Although I have had enough of paid sex on my own to judge anyone. Bur brothers, do keep trying these avenues, very rewarding!

HydMong
02-27-21, 09:28
Hi,

I have a contact no end with 317, I need the proper reference for her. Can someone help me.

Sexy3656
02-27-21, 09:50
Hi BigDick bro,

Can you please share Mirror aka Shruthi details at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thank you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Raja7
02-27-21, 10:02
Oh yes! Saw that and appreciate the kindness. Will reach out on PM.HI BabyKutu,

Need your help tried to msg you seems your inbox is flooded as usual. Please buzz me when you have time.

Cheers.

RAJA.

Kp6305
02-27-21, 10:34
Can any good soul help with some independent SA contact for one night in Hyderabad?

Budget up to 15 k based on quality.

If you know genuine SA ID, that will also work, I have subscription.

Zeroed few but the one I liked are unavailable on my day of travel.

BabyKutu
02-27-21, 17:21
HI BabyKutu,

Need your help tried to msg you seems your inbox is flooded as usual. Please buzz me when you have time.

Cheers.

RAJA.Done go for it bro!

Rohit9889
02-27-21, 19:03
Hello friends,

I have a contact for a AH I have met a couple of days back. Had the best time ever. But she gets expensive. Charged 10 k for 1. I am willing to exchange the number in return of few good looking Indies under 5 k in Hyderabad. Please do not message if you do not have a contact. Thank you.

MaddyJ88
02-27-21, 20:14
Exactly my point bro, nothing better then hunting your own meat. No WG can match the experience.

Maddy and Engel bro- I wrote a long post here on my experiences on dating (OKC) and chatting site (site with India name in middle) and my post got timed out, so keeping it short for now to share my experience after reading Maddy bro's experience.

In short: Thrill is not in having a quick sex release, but in flirt, chase, and dates. On both the dating and chatting sites in the last 5 years I have physically met 7 women and have made countless 'friends' on SM and exchanged numbers for good conversations and sexting / audio / video. Most of these women are married / separated and I have met them in 3 cities and exchanged numbers across Gulf and our country. It takes a lot of effort and you need to be good in making conversations and come across as very well mannered (being well off helps). The only damage has been the dinner dates and hotel bookings when it leads to a meet and action.

MongerMama bro, you should try this route too. No guarantees, but even a single good conversion, a single good friend who is intimate either in real or virtual with a great connect is what I think you are looking for too. Sorry for unsolicited advice, if I come across as too crude.

Sex that you earn after chasing a woman is way more fun than paid sex. Although I have had enough of paid sex on my own to judge anyone. Bur brothers, do keep trying these avenues, very rewarding!

HoneyHunt05
02-28-21, 02:08
Dude, this is your first message in the forum and you are demanding for exchange of numbers. A piece of advice from my side is to post detailed FR about girl and then you can offer to share. Random message about some girl be it air hostess also doesn't work.

Hello friends,

I have a contact for a AH I have met a couple of days back. Had the best time ever. But she gets expensive. Charged 10 k for 1. I am willing to exchange the number in return of few good looking Indies under 5 k in Hyderabad. Please do not message if you do not have a contact. Thank you.

Rohit9889
02-28-21, 05:03
Dude, this is your first message in the forum and you are demanding for exchange of numbers. A piece of advice from my side is to post detailed FR about girl and then you can offer to share. Random message about some girl be it air hostess also doesn't work.I am not demanding bro. I want to help in Exchange. I am not good at a detailed FR. As I said in the post, the experience was really great. And I have shared the contact and details for the people who replied me with good leads. I hope you understand as a senior member here. I will try to write the FRs in my coming posts.

Smart Some
02-28-21, 06:14
Hello,

I have been mongering successfully for the last 2 decades and had significant experience and success on SA, however, my SA gem is married. It was a 2-year wonderful journey, but it ended. I am in Hyderabad for 2 days for business and would be thankful if any upward SA or independent contact can be shared? I can share few old ones from Delhi, however not sure if they are working as last 2 years I was with this SA gem who got married.

SmartGuyHyd
02-28-21, 07:29
Hi,

I have a contact no end with 317, I need the proper reference for her. Can someone help me.Is she is Savita.

MongerMama
02-28-21, 13:41
When you are giving me some time, and have me in your thoughts.

I have no complaints bro. All ears for anything that you wanted to share.

I am personally trying gleeden since tinder without a profile pic sounds a rip off. But, have some numbers. Hopefully, I will move out of my comfort zone once the finances are settled properly in the next few months.

Wishing you good times ahead, obviously loaded with a lot of fun and healthy conversations.

Mm.

MongerMama
02-28-21, 13:46
Hi brothers,

Reached out to a couple of indies, and most of them kinda quote 10 k for 2.

Anyone has good budget recommendations. I know that it's always proportional. But short on budget this month and any food recommendations below 5 k would be highly helpful as I have a max of one week to venture out post which I will have to lockdown myself again.

Thanks,

Member #4723
02-28-21, 15:17
You make sense. It's a hard route. I have a feeling that people here might not be so active as in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore (but I may be wrong). Not sure which one might fetch better results as there are too many out there with auto bots. Okc, bumble, tinder, sa to name a few. Some words of advise for the people here.

Maddy and Engel bro- I wrote a long post here on my experiences on dating (OKC) and chatting site (site with India name in middle) and my post got timed out, so keeping it short for now to share my experience after reading Maddy bro's experience.

Sakku07
02-28-21, 20:55
Tinder and Bumble work like magic, but yes, you need to stay persistent. Hyderabad is not as active as Blore / Pune / Delhi / Mumbai but I feel the area in the city also plays a part. Madpr or Hitec or Kndpr or Gchbw are areas with high "Match" rate as per my experience.

When you are giving me some time, and have me in your thoughts.

I have no complaints bro. All ears for anything that you wanted to share.

I am personally trying gleeden since tinder without a profile pic sounds a rip off. But, have some numbers. Hopefully, I will move out of my comfort zone once the finances are settled properly in the next few months.

Wishing you good times ahead, obviously loaded with a lot of fun and healthy conversations.

Mm.

MongerMama
03-01-21, 03:17
This is not a regular FR, and please excuse for the detail. Reason for sharing it out is to share my 2 cents. Sharing in this thread since it is mostly related and apt here for Hyderabad mongers who are about to waste their money. Decide before you jump in.

Reason or thought that made me try this route: Either a service provider or an indie should show some potential interest or advertise their service to get some leads. So tried these and I see there are many. But time consuming and not pocket friendly.

As said earlier, I have been on this forum reading FRs and they bring a lot of hope. More than the regular ones, I looked at the vfm space and other threads. Tried reaching out but can hardly get a response till date.

So tried a bit on my own and here is what I came up with and how it turned out:

1. Bimber: Been using this app for almost 5 months now. You get a like when you are on bimber plus, and then an upsell to buy bimber gold see who liked you.

Some don't reply after matching and some unmatch you in seconds. Sounds like a bot manipulation for me. And for a married guy who is not that interested in a profile pic shown, I think this works the least.

So, a bummer for me. Based on what I understood after having spent good amount of money on the platform:

1. Try it if you can dare enough to post a pic of some sort that is attractive. Just like the way we right swipe after seeing a beautiful girl, the opposite gender does look for images and what's written underneath the image.

2. Don't use boosts and all on Sunday evenings. People are probably with their dates already. That's the best way of loosing money. This better works on Saturday or Friday. Try it out and you will have your own experience probably, either positive or negative.

3. If possible, be nearer to the areas with probable girls with like minded mindset. Say use the app at a mall or a coffee shop with location enabled.

In Hyderabad, people are too sanskari in terms of pretending. So, wishing you good luck.

I have 8 matches out of which I have had a conversation with 2 of them and the rest are just sitting idle. No response and some even unmatched in a few minutes as if they did a mistake.

Some Afros and indie ladies have a number directly. Few were spam and others were having a decent sachicaller profile. Only time will tell how this works out.

And there are certain people who are comfortable with their instas. So, have to see how it works out if we ever try reaching out to them. I am sure someone of them will be interested in a potential date. Better in other cities again.

WIR. For a guy like me, I won't use the platform again with a premium as long as I am in Hyderabad. If I ever use it, then that would only be when I can be myself and show my face on with images that are of good quality showing interests. Will continue using the reminder of subscription.

If I move to Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai or Delhi. I will use it again.

2. Gden.

As they say, it is for extra marital affairs. Again, pretty weak in Hyderabad area. Nearby Karnataka area sounds a lot better.

In Hyderabad, either most of the ladies are very happy, or are sanskaari to adjust to the shit that life brings in.

Credit system and spent money on 50 credits. 20 left. Reached out to ladies, and some of them just stick to talks.

Beyond that, most refrain from a conversation with a 29 year old. So if you are interested in paid fun you might find the younger ones with ease.

But if you are investing time and effort on the platform to find a sweet fling, you better be above 32. Better 35. I have had great conversation with 40+ ladies. But age won't allow us to go beyond conversations or talks.

And few reached out, saying virtual fun. I am not interested in virtual stuff and better off with drama that I can watch for free on the internet.

WIR. Better than bimber is what I felt. At least, it has lesser suckers who use tinder, just for the sake of finding friends. Aka people who are trying to make it a facebook very soon. Will use it on and off, to see if I can find anything. Hyderabad again for me does not seem to work. A few contacts, details of which have been asked for are found on the platform. Just a ray of hope when I have enough to spend on credits and potential expenses again.

3. Hub: Mostly robotic Hi and other messages. The genuine ones lack interest in any singles. And most single profiles are fake.

But if one cracks it out with a couple, I think that provides ample amount of opportunities in the swinging circle. At least the reviews sound that way.

WIR. No. At least for me, for now.

4. whatsapp alternative: Was able to get some contacts and some images matched with what I saw on forum. Sachicaller is making me find an alarm. But will see how it works out.

Any help or confirmation on the legitimacy of king SP, and other one 'are'sh whose truecaller says s. A?

5. A few spa apps is everything I knew previously. On a brothers recommendation tried J number lagao as well.

Then from there's was able to find another site which is kind of scrapping information. Tested out a few numbers, and turns out they have some hanky Panky stuff to deal with, in rich per area.

6. SA: It's not that there are any legit profiles. There are. But not budget friendly is what I felt. Again, I felt that it is better than bimber. At least, we are off the suckers.

7. Rahasya Faide: a decent one that's yet not flooded with as many scammers as you see on sa.

Online apps and sites are what I found. Loc and skakka sounded heavily spammy. Few contacts had a clean profile though.

I hope and wish I can share a contact whom I can find, besides constantly asking for them.

Summary: Tried what I can. Found some contacts and could not capitalise on this properly yet despite spending time and money. A few afro numbers and other SP details is what I have. Happy to share with others and seek clarity.

If I find any leads, hopefully, will be happy to share as long as they have no problems which I am sure they won't.

Will refrain from paying anything more on these apps from this month. It's better off for me to have some quality time spent with indies and spas in Hyderabad. I think with a bit of on field experience, I can do better.

As and when I move to a different city or country, I think I will be able to leverage tinder, hub and gleeden.

Seniors and fellow mongers, how did you find that indie contact; kind of information if shared.

Would help new ones like me learn and practice the art, than merely bugging for contacts. I am willing to try, based on any pointers you may have.

Thanks.

Roadside Romeo
03-01-21, 07:18
At RR Bro. Did you get a chance to sample this? If so, How was the experience? If good, can you share the digits?She can be ignored. Not only she acted pricey, she was throwing a lot of attitude. Was even demanding upfront money, didn't proceed with her after that.

- RR.

Rg766
03-01-21, 15:34
This is not a regular FR, and please excuse for the detail. Reason for sharing it out is to share my 2 cents. Sharing in this thread since it is mostly related and apt here for Hyderabad mongers who are about to waste their money. Decide before you jump in.

Reason or thought that made me try this route: Either a service provider or an indie should show some potential interest or advertise their service to get some leads. So tried these and I see there are many. But time consuming and not pocket friendly.

As said earlier, I have been on this forum reading FRs and they bring a lot of hope. More than the regular ones, I looked at the vfm space and other threads. Tried reaching out but can hardly get a response till date.

So tried a bit on my own and here is what I came up with and how it turned out:.Thanks MM for this review.

I have used OKC, the free version. What I do is change my location to Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad to get maximum matches. In my experience Kol has had the highest number of matches. And Kol women have been the hottest and horniest, be it virtual play or real play. Hyderabad has fewer women and mostly on other side of 30 (which I don't mind at all, I'm on the other side too).

SA did not work well for me.

Gleeden I tried. Not paid and had major limitations.

Surprisingly a chat room commonly known as AIC has worked out very well. Its an open chat room with PM feature and I have been able to convert chats into exchanging skype / hangout ID's and from there to whatsapp and few to real meet. It keeps you occupied and good place to meet women who are looking for company. But don't expect to go there looking for dates, be there for chats and dates and numbers will come as bonus.

I got one date from sCar a car pooling app, which I downloaded purely for car pooling purposes. It was a woman who used to work close to my office and we ended up travelling together everyday. Ended up on many dates and on second base with her just before lockdown. She went back to her hometown and lost her job in Hyderabad because of covid. Terrible timing and luck. But basically, keep hunting, the opportunity can come across anytime!

HydMong
03-01-21, 20:20
Yes she is but I don't have references.

Is she is Savita.

Ravinderreddy2
03-02-21, 06:32
Am a silent reader and posting FR after a long time, Have been actively mongering over last 3 years, and am a lazy on posting FR's.

Anyway had tasted Assam girl 2 days back at oyo hotel through an sp.

Texted him about Service and he send me below pic's and sed he don't have place so I have to book a hotel and went there called sp he came along with the girl and went in to the hotel with safe no restrictions, went in side the room we had chit-chated for few minutes and she sed she will be living Hyderabad in couple of day ill be back in January.

Comming to FR I liked the girl, so I chose her. The girl was really beautiful with average boobs but firm, She provided me services like DFK, missionary, GOT, Doggy style, She was so beautiful that I had to pause for sometime to prevent myself from cummimg too soon. Then finally I came. She was perfect GF experience.

Face--9. Looks good more then in pics.

Boobs-7 round and tight.

Figure 9.

Pussy- 9.

GF experience- 9.

Cost- 5. 5 k per shot.

Hotel - 1. 5 k.

All pics are of same girl.I had shared sp sky contact with many peoples so all are asking the same assam girl and she got huge demand now a days.

When a friend from ISG asked the same girl he replied 10 k for that girl and 6 k for the rest of the girls.

So fellow mongers its better to avoide her for few days.

Like our gundu boss sed in add "Dabbu vurekey radu".

Roadside Romeo
03-02-21, 06:49
So many Afro reviews lately. Prompted me to pen down my 1st Afro exp which I had about a month back. This one is based on a contact from MR. The one starting with J.

Had held this long desire to try out the dark skin, never was able to convince myself beyond just dreaming. After exchanging some messages, she sent me some juicy pics. Ultimately the johnny said dude take the plunge, it's going to be now or never.

Got her address, turned out to be somewhere in the intestines of Shaikpet area. As I neared the place, the area became shadier and I started getting sweaty & dizzier. Of course Johnny showing no signs of relenting, so I lugged forward.

The place was a small 2 bedroom apartment in a medium height building, as I entered she kept her face down all the time and immediately started asking for money. I told no first let me see you properly. When she raised her face, my heart sank as she turned out to be quite ugly (don't mean any particular offense here but couldn't even in my dreams I would have bed her). By this time I was already inside one of the rooms, she had a mamasan-like way of talking and demanding money. My heart already racing to get out, I thought about paying a token amount and scoot off from there. But then I calmed myself and argued with her that you're not the one whose pics were sent. She said there's girl but still demanded money first. Told her to show me girl first before I part with my cash.

After a lot of convincing she relented and brought-in someone, she wasn't any of those girls in the pics but appeared a decent fuck. Consulted Mr Johnny, he advised that the effort and probably money both are anyways going to be a sunk cost now, so might as well get a shot. Paid up and got into birthday suits. Tensed up all the ongoings, took me a bit longer to fully get into the act. But we hit off quickly and she turned out to be decent bang. She appeared lusty for fuck. Menu had the following dishes. Mish, pinball wizard, lotus, DFK, dog. Light Bush around the cat which was sweaty and so didn't try DATY while it was on offer.

Post the deed, as I came out of the room, was horrified to see so many people in the house (5-6 mid-aged afros ladies) with 2 infacts crawling around. The so-called mamasan saw the look on my face and said don't worry and carry your way out. He words were reassuring. As I was walking out, my eyes met with a stunning looking afro girl sandwiched between those ladies. She had those afro model-like sharp features, much lighter complexion and seemingly tall. That girl continued to play on my mind much after I had left so I made inquiries with the 'mamasan' about her but still haven't been able to get to her.

Report card:

Open for most positions.

Face: 7/10 (by afro standards).

Body: 7/10 (slim but she was a MILF so not very tight).

Boobs: 6/10 (small).

Cat: 7/10 (decent but not shaven so less tasteful for me).

Act: 7/10 (attitude wise quite into the act).

WIR: Nope. Definitely would like to avoid this kind of shady setup.

My first afro experience didn't turn out to be as dazzling as I had wanted but I am still craving for better times. Guess will have to satisfy my nerves in either NCR / Bangalore. Have heard there are some good ones there.

Note: this experience is different from the 'M' afro that I wrote about previously. Yet to try her out.

DonutRider
03-02-21, 06:50
I had shared sp sky contact with many peoples so all are asking the same assam girl and she got huge demand now a days.

When a friend from ISG asked the same girl he replied 10 k for that girl and 6 k for the rest of the girls.

So fellow mongers its better to avoide her for few days.

Like our gundu boss sed in add "Dabbu vurekey radu".Now it's 12 k per shot 🤣

AlphaHere
03-02-21, 07:52
Hello Brethren,

Has anyone tried Zoya from MR??

Says she is indie WG & quoting 3 k / shot.

Cheers.

HoneyHunt05
03-02-21, 08:02
Hey guys,

As I haven't tried one of the famous indies in Hyderabad "Navya", I reached out to a brother and he immediately shared the digits with reference. This was around 2 weeks ago and since then her phone was switched off and no response on WA as well. Finally, yesterday I got a response from her on WA and she asked for reference. When I gave the reference, again she went silent and did not respond. Can someone let me know if she has an alternate number and also a reference which she would accept immediately. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

HH.

AlphaHere
03-02-21, 08:14
I think damage has been already done because I'm sure there will be some idiot with deep pockets will pay up regardless what you say in the forum. Eventually we will lose another proper SP in the process, It's better to provide SP contact to Mongers who already has good rapport in the forum.

Cheers.

UltimateBliss
03-02-21, 13:25
I am not demanding bro. I want to help in Exchange. I am not good at a detailed FR. As I said in the post, the experience was really great. And I have shared the contact and details for the people who replied me with good leads. I hope you understand as a senior member here. I will try to write the FRs in my coming posts.Rohit bro.

Just to add. People get skeptical if something looks too good to be true. Even frankly at some point of time everybody might have faced it.

Seniors who have received the contact from Rohit bro please write an FR. That might kill all the trust issues.

Rohit please pm to the buddies you shared contact with to write an FR.

It's just my opinion. Please ignore if it doesn't make any sense.

Happy mongering,

UltimateBliss.

PaidPtc
03-02-21, 13:55
Yes she is Savita.

Is she is Savita.

Rg766
03-02-21, 17:58
Hey guys,

As I haven't tried one of the famous indies in Hyderabad "Navya", I reached out to a brother and he immediately shared the digits with reference. This was around 2 weeks ago and since then her phone was switched off and no response on WA as well. Finally, yesterday I got a response from her on WA and she asked for reference. When I gave the reference, again she went silent and did not respond. Can someone let me know if she has an alternate number and also a reference which she would accept immediately. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

HH.She does that. I have tried her only once (and not too excited to repeat) and that meeting took 5 weeks- I messaged - she doesn't reply - replied after a week, asks for reference - I make up a random reference - she goes silent - she pings again in a weeks time tells she can meet only immediately - I say can't do right now, she says she is busy later - she pings again in two weeks - and this continues till final meeting. She would keep pinging me when she is free, bored or is looking for money. I thought it was only for me, but seems like a trend.

Don't be surprised if you see her ping in a week or 2. Don't message a WG or indie too much if they are not responding. As for reference, make up a random common name and say you heard great things about them from your friend and would love to meet. Works 8 out of 10 times.

Member #4723
03-02-21, 20:41
I guess so. I got the same quote but had to pass. It didn't felt worth. I believe many seniors have become skeptical to sharing contacts with newbies.

I am not sure, if sky would come down for there is always someone with bigger pocket and his attitude said that he has been spoiled.

I think damage has been already done because I'm sure there will be some idiot with deep pockets will pay up regardless what you say in the forum. Eventually we will lose another proper SP in the process, It's better to provide SP contact to Mongers who already has good rapport in the forum.

Cheers.

Member #4723
03-02-21, 20:45
Time to sell kidneys.

Now it's 12 k per shot 🤣

HoneyHunt05
03-03-21, 04:12
LOL! Good one.

Time to sell kidneys.

BabyKutu
03-03-21, 05:27
She does that. but seems like a trend.

Don't be surprised if you see her ping in a week or 2. Don't message a WG or indie too much if they are not responding. As for reference, make up a random common name and say you heard great things about them from your friend and would love to meet. Works 8 out of 10 times.True that, she has become a fickle when it comes to schedules and overtly tends on being irrationally loose on commitments. She slipped on her time keeping for the past year or so. Good gal but poor time & commitment discipline.

HoneyHunt05
03-03-21, 05:36
I have been a regular to KAN pre COVID and used to keep in touch with Anand for any new girls. After Jan 2020, I haven't been there and then saw few reports floating in the forum about KAN and hence wanted to check out. The langot they provide during the massage is an instant erection for me and hence I always prefer Kan over other spa places. Messaged Anand for availability of girls around a month ago and he said Renjini is available. Went with her and it was a very average experience. Gave the feedback on the spot after the massage and left. After around 2 weeks got to know that there is a new girl Miss G who just arrived and does good massage. Immediately went to the place a day after her arrival and trust me it was a great session. Miss G was so friendly and also gave a great massage focusing on the right spots. She speaks Malayalam and Tamil, and me being a decent speaker of Tamil was able to flirt with her in Tamil and she has a great smile. She has sexy eyes and when she flirts with you with a naughty smile on her face, its something you need to experience yourselves. I will be visiting KAN more often for her naughty smile and great massage.

Cheers,

HH.

Blossom123
03-03-21, 05:53
Went to a spa after long time.

Requested for Saree the Telegu gal as some one has suggested here.

Massage was not so good. Just Ok.

I asked if I can remove the disposable while doing the massage and she said that's fine.

I expected some teasing but not much on that front. She gave bum massage though.

Took b2 b. I did pretty much everything as she preferred lying down while I worked on her.

Cat is clean and pretty tight (I could hardly fit my 2 fingers). She came in 5 minutes.

She wouldn't to BJ. Just HJ. I didn't know that BJ is not included in b2 b (Is that normal?

Over all OK experience. I was used to Bee who is phenomenal in b2 b. Please let me know if anyone else who can give similar experience as Bee.

BabyKutu
03-03-21, 06:23
Went to a spa after long time.

She wouldn't to BJ. Just HJ. I didn't know that BJ is not included in b2 b (Is that normal?

Over all OK experience. I was used to Bee who is phenomenal in b2 b. Please let me know if anyone else who can give similar experience as Bee.Bee is exceptional, sort of gold standard in Hyderabad so to speak.

Depends on your negotiation. General definition is driven by price and being upfront. Hyderabad. There is general resistance to BJ, so probably no unless explicitly stated.

The one being talked upon is OK, she is not in same league as Thai's. Okish tonk.

Sakku07
03-03-21, 07:53
Had her for 2 sessions for 8 k in Dec. Not much of a GFE. Better avoid if you're seeking VFM. And like I posted in my FR before, she's not as fair as the pics seem to be. Cheers!

Now it's 12 k per shot 🤣

HydMong
03-03-21, 14:31
Need reference for the no end. Attaching only sania pic.

Sania - 727.

Anjali - 318.

MaddaPuku
03-03-21, 19:59
Any recent reports on sasi, Manisha, Savita and Pavani.

Srisri786
03-04-21, 05:01
Hi,

Can anyone review Pavani from mehdi?

I see a mixed reviews in the forum. Just wanted to check if something is changed recently?

How is her place? And preferred damages? Hygiene etc?

BabyKutu
03-04-21, 06:22
Any recent reports on sasi, Manisha, Savita and Pavani.Here goes it.

Sasi. Decreased flab on herself and increased her prices astronomically, she went from 3 k a pop few year ago to 7-8 k, someone apparently pays her that much. She pimps now as well.

Manisha. Fickle of the first order, on & off radar, very unpredictable, has hygiene issues.

Savita. Best avoided.

Pavani. Okish fuck, no bangs and whistles there, plain sex.

DonutRider
03-04-21, 17:53
Did Navya finally after multiple cancellations over the last 3 years (LOL). Little hurried but decent experience. Friendly attitude and nice body. No DFK. Firm round boobs and soft ass. Moderately tight pussy. Soft body. Decent face. Will repeat.

She has two other girls with her and both looking bad.

Rg766
03-04-21, 17:56
Here goes it.

Sasi. Decreased flab on herself and increased her prices astronomically, she went from 3 k a pop few year ago to 7-8 k, someone apparently pays her that much. She pimps now as well.

Manisha. Fickle of the first order, on & off radar, very unpredictable, has hygiene issues.

Savita. Best avoided.

Pavani. Okish fuck, no bangs and whistles there, plain sex.BabyKutu sir: is sasi still operating from her old small rooms that had a family? Her rooms was one of the reasons I stopped visiting her. She was VFM at 3 k, 7-8 k is ridiculous, especially with the kind of places she arranged.

Rohit9889
03-04-21, 17:59
Rohit bro.

Just to add. People get skeptical if something looks too good to be true. Even frankly at some point of time everybody might have faced it.

Seniors who have received the contact from Rohit bro please write an FR. That might kill all the trust issues.

Rohit please pm to the buddies you shared contact with to write an FR.

It's just my opinion. Please ignore if it doesn't make any sense.

Happy mongering,

UltimateBliss.I have met another couple of girls including AirH. I will share my experience in a couple of days as I am occupied with something. But most of them demanding min 15 k per night. I would love to get it low but I'm pretty new here to Hyderabad from US. Will keep you posted friends. I have already shared AirH contact with more than 15 brothers here.

Cezual
03-05-21, 02:29
Did Navya finally after multiple cancellations over the last 3 years (LOL). Little hurried but decent experience. Friendly attitude and nice body. No DFK. Firm round boobs and soft ass. Moderately tight pussy. Soft body. Decent face. Will repeat.

She has two other girls with her and both looking bad.You are right bro. Navya is petite and decent looking. Has a safe and comfy pad. Is good to chat up. But my grouse is she hurries and is not much of a GFE. No DFK. Doesn't encourage DATY. And is more or less mechanical. Have tried her 3 times in hope of betterment but unfortunately not my cup of tea.

BigDick1030
03-05-21, 05:47
I have been a regular to KAN pre COVID and used to keep in touch with Anand for any new girls. After Jan 2020, I haven't been there and then saw few reports floating in the forum about KAN and hence wanted to check out. The langot they provide during the massage is an instant erection for me and hence I always prefer Kan over other spa places. Messaged Anand for availability of girls around a month ago and he said Renjini is available. Went with her and it was a very average experience. Gave the feedback on the spot after the massage and left. After around 2 weeks got to know that there is a new girl Miss G who just arrived and does good massage. Immediately went to the place a day after her arrival and trust me it was a great session. Miss G was so friendly and also gave a great massage focusing on the right spots. She speaks Malayalam and Tamil, and me being a decent speaker of Tamil was able to flirt with her in Tamil and she has a great smile. She has sexy eyes and when she flirts with you with a naughty smile on her face, its something you need to experience yourselves. I will be visiting KAN more often for her naughty smile and great massage.

Cheers,

HH.She is Gowri. Sexy eye's. Worth of GFE. Trying to crack her numbers. If you can get her number, please help me by sharing.

Jhongage
03-05-21, 07:52
Hello Brethren,

Has anyone tried Zoya from MR??

Says she is indie WG & quoting 3 k / shot.

Cheers.Bro,

Waiting for your FR or feedback on her.

Looks decent.

Want to try.

DonutRider
03-05-21, 08:04
Someone called me asking where my spa is in Madhapur. LOL. Saying some Hari gave reference!

Come on guys!

Member #4723
03-05-21, 08:42
Is KAN better than other professional spas in terms of massage. Can you share the location of this one. PM active.

Cheers,

HH.

Member #4723
03-05-21, 08:44
Is Bee still active or left for good.

Bee is exceptional, sort of gold standard in Hyderabad so to speak.

Depends on your negotiation. General definition is driven by price and being upfront. Hyderabad. There is general resistance to BJ, so probably no unless explicitly stated.

The one being talked upon is OK, she is not in same league as Thai's. Okish tonk.

BabyKutu
03-05-21, 09:16
Is Bee still active or left for good.Back to her base, she will be back though once flights open up, will be some time the BJ queen is back in town.

BabyKutu
03-05-21, 09:20
Is KAN better than other professional spas in terms of massage. Can you share the location of this one. PM active.Check PM. Sent as asked.

Contigo
03-05-21, 09:24
Is Bee still active or left for good.Bro,

Last I was told that she's gone back and will not come till things settle. I am sure even blue stone would want to call her back.

However, 1 year out of business is not easy. I am sure she must have picked up some other job for a daily living. So until intl. Flights resume, things back to normal and she feels that Indian income is better than current job, she ain't coming back!

We will have to make peace with these semi waxed semi voluptuous locals!

Regards,

Contigo.

HoneyHunt05
03-05-21, 10:54
Massage at KAN ranges from decent to excellent depending on the girl. The current one Miss G does a great job in terms of massage. If you have the fetish for a south Indian massage in a Kerala ayurvedic setup, this is the place. I will PM you the location.

Regards,

HH.

Is KAN better than other professional spas in terms of massage. Can you share the location of this one. PM active.

DesiNewton
03-05-21, 12:50
Thanks to ravinderreddy bro for sharing the contact. This is the first time trying a SP. Pinged him with reference. He shared some pics with price tags. As there are many FRs about the girl charging 10 k, was clear in mind not to try here and tried other two. Not for long time but for two shots.

First Girl.

* Very cooperative.

* DFK, miss, Wot, Doggy, CBJ.

* worth of spending.

* Price 6 k.

Second girl.

* misleading with pic. Too much filters. Only 50% of pic.

* Mechanical, always with phone.

* Nothing new tried same as above.

* Price 7. 5 k.

My experience is of hit and miss. Will try the SP as got bored of same indies.

DesiNewton
03-05-21, 12:58
Thought of trying kaushalya in mean time. She was asking 7 k for two times and 1. 5 k for room charges. After Seeing her pic and some post of seniors understood it's waste of trying her.

Member #4723
03-05-21, 21:35
One man ate the bat and the world is getting left, right and center. We are receiving below the belt, right there on nuts.

Bro,

Last I was told that she's gone back and will not come till things settle. I am sure even blue stone would want to call her back.

However, 1 year out of business is not easy. I am sure she must have picked up some other job for a daily living. So until intl. Flights resume, things back to normal and she feels that Indian income is better than current job, she ain't coming back!

Regards,

Contigo.

Ravinderreddy2
03-06-21, 06:21
Nithya is back to city and she is be available from Monday and she will be in Hyderabad for 10 days.

Vinaybhang
03-06-21, 06:26
Guys,

I am trying it first time.

Don't understand some short forms used in here. Can someone guide me to know where can I find sex in Hyderabad.

Also please educate about the ways I can avoid getting cheated by girls.

Thanks in advance.

DonutRider
03-06-21, 06:30
Bro,

Regards,

Contigo.I was told that the current owners at bluestone and bee hate each other. In that case, if she is coming back, she is maybe not coming back to Blu stone. (I don't even know if this is true, LOL).

I have been hitting spas left right center for bee's alternative but none of them are coming even close to her massage, attitude BJ, bum massage, tight pussy and body. She was a whole package at 4 k 😩.

UltimateBliss
03-06-21, 06:48
I have met another couple of girls including AirH. I will share my experience in a couple of days as I am occupied with something. But most of them demanding min 15 k per night. I would love to get it low but I'm pretty new here to Hyderabad from US. Will keep you posted friends. I have already shared AirH contact with more than 15 brothers here.Girl is milkywhite and heavy boobs. But chubby. People who are not into fat ones may not like her.

Made a deal for 2 hours in Oyo. She doesn't have a place. I checked in first and waited for her. She Arrived after 10 minutes. She just came in casuals. Got turned off at the first look. Chit chatted for couple of minutes and had a smoke together. Started with kissing and asked for BBJ. She is good at BBJ. Not a timewatcher and doesn't mind to give a long BJ. Open to all positions.

BBJ -8/10.

Cat. Clean.

Face. Good.

Structure. Depends on the perception. I would rate less 6/10.

Good smoke partner if you need.

Conclusion: not value for money. Definitely not worth 10 k one shot. If she comes to 8 k 2 shots it's definitely worth but she looks like ight on budget.

She is in need I guess. So I was able to crack for 10 k 2 hours 2 shots of course mentioning that I am financially weak now. Guys please try to keep at this level please.

WIR: yes if she accepts for 8 k 2!hours.

Happy exploring.

UltimateBliss.

Jhongage
03-06-21, 11:27
I have met another couple of girls including AirH. I will share my experience in a couple of days as I am occupied with something. But most of them demanding min 15 k per night. I would love to get it low but I'm pretty new here to Hyderabad from US. Will keep you posted friends. I have already shared AirH contact with more than 15 brothers here.Hi guys,

Any brother tried this one and has some insights on the same?

Thanks Rohit bro for an amazing find.

Cheers.

Delib
03-06-21, 13:05
Guys,

Need small Help, is there any indie available for tonight? My friend has come and trying for some good chick. Please PM me.

Jhongage
03-06-21, 14:44
Hi,

Can anyone share me SP Dinesh digits and ref to get along with him please.

Her he has good chicks.

Cheers.

DarkKalel
03-06-21, 16:37
First things first thanks to ravinderreddy bro for providing me with the contact. And also guiding as this is my first with outcall in oyo.

Pinged the SP with reference and he send the pics as earlier FR mentioned, the price for the Assam chick is 10 k for 2 and this chick is 6 k for 2.

Selected this girl and he said only outcall, have to book a oyo, I asked him to refer some oyo as they know which ones are good for the task. So selected one and booked that (1.3 k) and sent booking msg to the sp. He started from begmpet and shared live location. He mentioned eta, asked to me wait near the oyo. And he reached on time. Meanwhile I bought a redbull and some juice and a chocolate. We checked in.

She is in early twenties she said 21, may be true. She has good body. Face was only 70% of the pic. She didn't do any kisses, given covid I also didn't push much. Coming to the deed, she was friendly, I asked to take shower with me, she said I just freshened and stuff but I asked a couple of times, she agreed. But we were there only for a few minutes, she said lets go on to the bed. She let me DATY, she responded well. She did CBJ, WOT. I was done. We washed and get back under the sheets and layed for a while. She didn't rush but unfortunately I had to leave so told her we have to leave and we left.

All and all it was a good experience.

Pros: young, tight cat, boobs were hand full, well maintained body as shown in pic.

WIR: sure on SP, may be on the girl. As I like kissing and make out.

Price: 6 k for 2 although I left after 1, 1.3 k for room.

DK.

BabyKutu
03-06-21, 17:10
Guys,

I am trying it first time.

Don't understand some short forms used in here. Can someone guide me to know where can I find sex in Hyderabad.

Also please educate about the ways I can avoid getting cheated by girls.

Thanks in advance.Get a PM first bro. Open forum does not permit open posts.

Ravinderreddy2
03-06-21, 17:31
First things first thanks to ravinderreddy bro for providing me with the contact. And also guiding as this is my first with outcall in oyo.

Pinged the SP with reference and he send the pics as earlier FR mentioned, the price for the Assam chick is 10 k for 2 and this chick is 6 k for 2.

Selected this girl and he said only outcall, have to book a oyo, I asked him to refer some oyo as they know which ones are good for the task. So selected one and booked that (1.3 k) and sent booking msg to the sp. He started from begmpet and shared live location. He mentioned eta, asked to me wait near the oyo. And he reached on time. Meanwhile I bought a redbull and some juice and a chocolate. We checked in.

She is in early twenties she said 21, may be true. She has good body. Face was only 70% of the pic. She didn't do any kisses, given covid I also didn't push much. Coming to the deed, she was friendly, I asked to take shower with me, she said I just freshened and stuff but I asked a couple of times, she agreed. But we were there only for a few minutes, she said lets go on to the bed. She let me DATY, she responded well. She did CBJ, WOT. I was done. We washed and get back under the sheets and layed for a while. She didn't rush but unfortunately I had to leave so told her we have to leave and we left.

Pros: young, tight cat, boobs were hand full, well maintained body as shown in pic.

DK.Good to seen you bro.

To all the Mongers please maintain the price low dnt increase it.

Sand1363
03-06-21, 18:55

DK.Hi bro, can you please provide me sky contact details. Thanks in advance!

Ravinderreddy2
03-06-21, 18:57
Thanks to ravinderreddy bro for sharing the contact. This is the first time trying a SP. Pinged him with reference. He shared some pics with price tags. As there are many FRs about the girl charging 10 k, was clear in mind not to try here and tried other two. Not for long time but for two shots.

First Girl.

* Very cooperative.

* DFK, miss, Wot, Doggy, CBJ.

* worth of spending.

* Price 6 k.

Second girl.

* misleading with pic. Too much filters. Only 50% of pic.

* Mechanical, always with phone.

* Nothing new tried same as above.

* Price 7. 5 k.

My experience is of hit and miss. Will try the SP as got bored of same indies.Actually sp providing 6 k for 2 shots if you bargain.

He sed that some new girls are comming next week.

Vishyb90
03-06-21, 21:26
Hello Buddies,

Big shout out to BigDick bro for the reference. Visited KAN on a Saturday evening. Picked Renji. She was good. Did a decent massage. I asked her to increase the pressure and she did. I did not have to speak about extras. She was touching my balls, and gave a bum massage without asking. Was talkative as well. In the end she popped the question herself about extras. Only HJ with boob access from within the salwar. Gave a nice HJ (no rush). Cleaned me up and guided me to the shower. Did not even demand any specific tip amount which was overly decent IMHO. Only downside is the counter charge being high.

Damages: 2 K counter + 6 K tip.

WIR: Yes. Heard the brothers talking about Ms. G. Could not figure out whether she provides extras as well. If yes, what does she offer and what are the damages? Reference?

Cheers,

VB.

Ajet96
03-06-21, 21:28
Hi guys,

I wanted to book a escort for full night and place would be Sp's Oyo. I wanted to know what precautions should I need to take, like not carrying large cash or, IDs, cards in purse, how to safe keeping personal belongings like mobile while sleeping at night. Please suggest me some points to be taken care of. Thanks.

WannaDate11
03-07-21, 01:37
Bro,

Please share details and reference. I've finally developed courage to go out after 1 year.

NewtoHyd
03-07-21, 06:02
Hello Buddies,

Big shout out to BigDick bro for the reference. Visited KAN on a Saturday evening. Picked Renji. She was good. Did a decent massage. I asked her to increase the pressure and she did. I did not have to speak about extras. She was touching my balls, and gave a bum massage without asking. Was talkative as well. In the end she popped the question herself about extras. Only HJ with boob access from within the salwar. Gave a nice HJ (no rush). Cleaned me up and guided me to the shower. Did not even demand any specific tip amount which was overly decent IMHO. Only downside is the counter charge being high.

WIR: Yes. Heard the brothers talking about Ms. G. Could not figure out whether she provides extras as well. If yes, what does she offer and what are the damages? Reference?

Cheers,

VB.Max you get is here HJ and top access from within and nice bum massage. If you know Tamil or Malayalam then some conversation. Don't expect beyond this. You can't go wrong with this budget and expectations. Also you can't chose the gals. Next time you can ask a different gal other than renji if there is one.

Jhongage
03-07-21, 09:19
Had planned the day with the Air H by Rohit bro.

She fell sick and cancelled last moment.

Frustrated tried to reach a few indes not reachable.

Thanks to paidptc bro for trying to help me out but it went in vain.

So went to pandavas.

Took mannu amd had a great time.

She gives amazing BJ I mean I had long bjs with her.

Great time frustration gone.

Cheers.

Sae this girl there by name Honey.

Any inputs on her guys looks woth giving a shot.

Manu said we need to pre book her.

MongerMama
03-07-21, 09:30
No offense bro. 6 k is mentioned as the tip.

Is this a typo?

Hello Buddies,

Big shout out to BigDick bro for the reference. Visited KAN on a Saturday evening. Picked Renji. She was good. Did a decent massage. I asked her to increase the pressure and she did. I did not have to speak about extras. She was touching my balls, and gave a bum massage without asking. Was talkative as well. In the end she popped the question herself about extras. Only HJ with boob access from within the salwar. Gave a nice HJ (no rush). Cleaned me up and guided me to the shower. Did not even demand any specific tip amount which was overly decent IMHO. Only downside is the counter charge being high..

Beer Rocks
03-07-21, 11:05
Firstly thanks to Ravinder Reddy, Baby kutu, big dick bros who gave me the contacts some time back when I am Nee to the forum.

Appreciate Seniors who share the contacts with newbies.

It's a 2 week back FR messaged the SP and tried the petite girl with 10 k for 2.

Forum has already reviewed her.

Damages - 10 k + 1.5 k hotel.

No DFK, No CBJ, Girl looks 8/10 but less ratings in terms of service.

Did Wot, Mish.

WIR: SP, yes the whole process was smooth and the SP is like easy to handle.

Girl. May be, but will try other girls whose quote is less.

Request forum members to share the leads that way we have more choices to pick up.

Thanks.

Merapr84
03-07-21, 18:36
Thanks to Tfotict for sharing dtls.

Thought of taking Ms. M, but she is busy and went with Ms. A.

Decent massage, removed dispo and did bm msg without asking. After 20 minutes of msg asked about service I'm looking for. I asked if FS is available. And the immediate reply is NO. Quoted bb and BJ 3.5 and came to 2.5. In the middle of deed she asked if I brought cover for FS, I have no clue that FS is available otherwise I wd've kept one in my pocket.

Overall: 7/10.

Dmg 1.5 see + 2.5 t.

Lamboos
03-08-21, 04:26
Hi guys,

I wanted to book a escort for full night and place would be Sp's Oyo. I wanted to know what precautions should I need to take, like not carrying large cash or, IDs, cards in purse, how to safe keeping personal belongings like mobile while sleeping at night. Please suggest me some points to be taken care of. Thanks.I would also like to know the same. Does any one here carry or know of anyone who uses f a k e ID cards for mongering activities?

HydMong
03-08-21, 04:53
Can someone share the details of this spa, want to try this.

Hello Buddies,

Cheers,

VB.

AlphaHere
03-08-21, 07:48
Hey.

Please keep the prices in check for everyone sake, ask seniors for charges if not use your bargaining skills. Mongering in Hyderabad is expensive as it is.

Cheers.

Firstly thanks to Ravinder Reddy, Baby kutu, big dick bros who gave me the contacts some time back when I am Nee to the forum.

Appreciate Seniors who share the contacts with newbies.

It's a 2 week back FR messaged the SP and tried the petite girl with 10 k for 2.

Forum has already reviewed her.

Damages - 10 k + 1.5 k hotel.

No DFK, No CBJ, Girl looks 8/10 but less ratings in terms of service.

Did Wot, Mish.

WIR: SP, yes the whole process was smooth and the SP is like easy to handle.

Girl. May be, but will try other girls whose quote is less.

Request forum members to share the leads that way we have more choices to pick up.

Thanks.

AlphaHere
03-08-21, 07:55
Hey UltimateBliss,

Excellent FR.

I just want to ask you about what positions did you do with her because she is bit heavy for my liking and I'm a normal skinny dude and how would you rate her on GFE??

Cheers.

Girl is milkywhite and heavy boobs. But chubby. People who are not into fat ones may not like her.

Made a deal for 2 hours in Oyo. She doesn't have a place. I checked in first and waited for her. She Arrived after 10 minutes. She just came in casuals. Got turned off at the first look. Chit chatted for couple of minutes and had a smoke together. Started with kissing and asked for BBJ. She is good at BBJ. Not a timewatcher and doesn't mind to give a long BJ. Open to all positions.

BBJ -8/10.

Cat. Clean.

Face. Good.

Structure. Depends on the perception. I would rate less 6/10.

Good smoke partner if you need.

Conclusion: not value for money. Definitely not worth 10 k one shot. If she comes to 8 k 2 shots it's definitely worth but she looks like ight on budget.

She is in need I guess. So I was able to crack for 10 k 2 hours 2 shots of course mentioning that I am financially weak now. Guys please try to keep at this level please.

WIR: yes if she accepts for 8 k 2!hours.

Happy exploring.

UltimateBliss.

AlphaHere
03-08-21, 08:06
Avoid Zoya.

Senior monger informed me that she is mechanical and your usual wham bham stuff nothing more.

Cheers.

Bro,

Waiting for your FR or feedback on her.

Looks decent.

Want to try.

Jhongage
03-08-21, 08:17
Was passing by this place on Sunday night.

Saw the board jumped in rude guy at counter.

Paid changed and lied down in came one RIA.

Asked for dry massage in 5 minutes she opened the card.

Its was very late she said HJ+ TL 2 k.

I told BJ + full access 2 k I will pay she denied.

I ignored she kept asking now and then I ignored.

Just did the namesake massage and left.

2. 5 k paid at counter down the drain.

And reviews on this particular center?

Also friends.

"Honey" saw this Muslim chick at pandavas yesterday too.

Any reviews on her.

Girls are doing FS at pandavas now this place is goona be busted soon.

Beware folks.

Cheers.

DonutRider
03-08-21, 10:01
I didn't know or have any favourite therapist at kan and I went there without any expectations.

Very tight dispo. I thought I was wearing it wrong and tried in different angles, it tore in the process in the back. I didn't want to look funny to the therapist with dispo torn right in the ass crack so I wore it backside front. Johnny was able to breathe atleast.

Therapist was miss g. Dark skinned and Polite. Wore casual western that didn't match her at all. I was expecting them to be in saree for an authentic place. Very average massage. Just loads and loads of oil. No bum massage. Friendly lady and I kept her engaged in a conversation. Interactive session lol. No boring stuff.

She gave a nice HJ poring warm oil from a height onto the dick and balls, which dripped down into the ass. Pleasurable and exciting experience. She let me feel her boobs from outside and said next time for further access. Not sure if I will repeat her though.

Got better massage and Bum massages from NEs.

But I liked the boss guy. Place was peaceful. I will maybe try a different lady next time.

Counter 2 k, HJ. 5 k.

Krish117
03-08-21, 10:22
I didn't know or have any favourite therapist at kan and I went there without any expectations.

Very tight dispo. I thought I was wearing it wrong and tried in different angles, it tore in the process in the back. I didn't want to look funny to the therapist with dispo torn right in the ass crack so I wore it backside front. Johnny was able to breathe atleast.

Therapist was miss g. Dark skinned and Polite. Wore casual western that didn't match her at all. I was expecting them to be in saree for an authentic place. Very average massage. Just loads and loads of oil. No bum massage. Friendly lady and I kept her engaged in a conversation. Interactive session lol. No boring stuff.

She gave a nice HJ poring warm oil from a height onto the dick and balls, which dripped down into the ass. Pleasurable and exciting experience. She let me feel her boobs from outside and said next time for further access. Not sure if I will repeat her though..At KAN, can we choose the lady or are we stuck with the one they assign? Do we need any reference to get action at KAN.

Thanks.

TheGoliath
03-08-21, 10:31
Thought of trying kaushalya in mean time. She was asking 7 k for two times and 1. 5 k for room charges. After Seeing her pic and some post of seniors understood it's waste of trying her.Else you would have welcomed self frustration. She would be of any help only when you are into deep crisis and ready to.

Solace your urge with Mechanical Game with Zero feelings. She can be negotiated 3-4 K for 2 times.

TheGoliath
03-08-21, 12:38
Visited this Meaning (in Hindi) spa on the main road near Mo*pet metro station. Had Limited option and girls were looking fully sucked up except one who was bubbly with big racks. Selected her. Her name was same as a Bengali Bollywood Actress worked in many movies one of them is famous Phir Hera Pheri.

She was also Bengali. Asked me to change into Towels as they were not keeping dispos. It was surely a shock but as I was already inside so thought of completing the journey. She was cooperative. Started giving namesake massage and popped up for extras. As while entering the room itself I could make out that it's the place only for extras so didn't waste time and asked for the offers. She replied that you will get extra but within some limits.

Took HJ with Topless. She tried arousing me by rubbing her racks on my back and making tingling hand moves all across the body then she asked me to turn front and removed her T which was any was not able to handle her big racks and the moment she removed Melons popped out as if it will fall down. Must say right Bengali girls are blessed with great melons. Sucked both of them to my solace. She was moaning as she was getting aroused too with soft suck / She came on my top and allowed access to everything. Ended up in HJ.

Damages: counter 2 K.

Inside 1.5 K.

Rooms are large but weird with 5/10 Cleanliness. Shower room usage is strictly not recommended.

I repeat she is the only ok options for Big rack Bengali lovers others sucks.

Cuntributor
03-08-21, 12:56
Got a lead from locanto, 28 year old lady, Sravya, offering 5 k 2 hours. Has anyone had any experience with her before?

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers.

See.

SmartGuyHyd
03-08-21, 14:15
Hi guys,

I will be near Suchitra, jeedimetla next 5 days can any please help with some pointers in this area.

I never been to this area earlier.

DonutRider
03-09-21, 07:58
At KAN, can we choose the lady or are we stuck with the one they assign? Do we need any reference to get action at KAN.

Thanks.(No offense to anyone but I don't personally like choosing. I feel it's demeaning to them.).

And at KAN, I don't think there is chance to choose. You can anyways, always, anywhere ask for a particular therapist and schedule your appointment per availability or may even request for a change of therapist if u have valid reasons

The only action I got was HJ, and I didn't use any references. They should loose up just a bit after multiple visits.

Jhongage
03-09-21, 08:09
Avoid Zoya.

Senior monger informed me that she is mechanical and your usual wham bham stuff nothing more.

Cheers.Thank bro.

You saved me some money.

Cheers.

DonutRider
03-09-21, 08:10

Cheers.At this place, I tried 3 and my buddies tried 2. So of these 5, only one NE miss E was good. Awesome body and great massage. 4. 5-5 k b2 b. Last I checked, she's out of town.

But this place should be ignored. Guys at the counter annoy too much for membership.

PaidPtc
03-09-21, 10:19
Hello guys,

So was out of Hyderabad from almost 9 months due to this work from home thing. And returning back to Hyderabad on Saturday and will stay till the Sunday. Seems my luck is bad and whoever inde I am contacting are not available due to this Shiva festival. Can any kind soul help me with an inde to spend some good time. It's been very long tried any and hope you people understand it. PM is open guys. Please share. Waiting for responses.

Member #4723
03-09-21, 13:31
Ser spa "Honey"?

Paid changed and lied down in came one RIA.

Asked for dry massage in 5 minutes she opened the card.

Its was very late she said HJ+ TL 2 k.

I told BJ + full access 2 k I will pay she denied.

I ignored she kept asking now and then I ignored.

Just did the namesake massage and left.

2. 5 k paid at counter down the drain.

Also friends.

"Honey" saw this Muslim chick at pandavas yesterday too.

Any reviews on her.

Girls are doing FS at pandavas now this place is goona be busted soon.

Beware folks.

Cheers.

Dega123
03-09-21, 13:40
He shared the pics but they are gone now. Hope you guys are having fun in Hyderabad.

Dega123
03-09-21, 13:42
Remember all these are gone. If anyone tasted them let me know how it was.

BigDick1030
03-09-21, 14:08
I was about to expire my membership with PG road spa adjacent to famous super market so visited on this Sunday. My regular Muslim MILF was busy with someone else and she also has another booking, I asked counter people suggestions on new chicks. They advised Pooja new busty chick. Took her.

She did decent massage and during massage, I let her know that I am regular visitor. She asked for extras and I asked for menu. She was ready for B2 B for 3 k. (this place charges bomb due to payment done by old uncles in that locality).

She removed her dress except panty. She has nice and firm boobs which I sucked. She then asked cutely sir shall I do romance or you will do. Later I realise her meaning and of romance is foreplay. I took control of things and eroused her by licking all her body and removed her panty. It was neatly shaved cat without any smell. I tried to do DATY, but she begged me not to do as it can make her wild and promised next time to do everything I like. Still licked her body, sucked her firm boobs forore than 20 minutes.

She returned favour by licking my entire body. She refused to do BJ, but kissed my jhony several times. She made to shoot my load which touched roof. We overshoot time and it ended in 90 minutes session. Later came to know she has BF, who don't do any foreplay and only interested in inserting his Jhonny and release himself. So she was super happy with my foreplay. Planning to visit her again during this week and this time I will exploit her more.

Only issue is high counter charges: 2-2. 5 k / he amd damages inside ranging from 3-5 k.

But it's high end spa with super rooms and attached steam.

Maddy83
03-09-21, 15:44
I was about to expire my membership with PG road spa adjacent to famous super market so visited on this Sunday. My regular Muslim MILF was busy with someone else and she also has another booking, I asked counter people suggestions on new chicks. They advised Pooja new busty chick. Took her.

She did decent massage and during massage, I let her know that I am regular visitor. She asked for extras and I asked for menu. She was ready for B2 B for 3 k. (this place charges bomb due to payment done by old uncles in that locality).

She removed her dress except panty. She has nice and firm boobs which I sucked. She then asked cutely sir shall I do romance or you will do. Later I realise her meaning and of romance is foreplay. I took control of things and eroused her by licking all her body and removed her panty. It was neatly shaved cat without any smell. I tried to do DATY, but she begged me not to do as it can make her wild and promised next time to do everything I like. Still licked her body, sucked her firm boobs forore than 20 minutes..Hi,

More Hints required for this spa and Pandavas Spa.

At least tell spa name in coded words.

PinkuRox
03-09-21, 17:41
Hello guys, I am here at Vizag for few days, can you share any digits, much appreciated.

BigDick1030
03-09-21, 18:23
Hi,

More Hints required for this spa and Pandavas Spa.

At least tell spa name in coded words.I had given all hints for PG road spa. Exact details will be shared only via PM.

CrazyLooks
03-10-21, 05:08
Hi all,

It seems MP owner near Boans Hospital tempting me for home service. Wanted to check if anyone tried?

Roadside Romeo
03-10-21, 07:55
He shared the pics but they are gone now. Hope you guys are having fun in Hyderabad.One of the pics is from MR and I can see a few other girls whose pics some of the Delhi SPs use to lure people.

Beware of such SPs.

-RR.

Jhongage
03-10-21, 09:20
Hi Seniors,

Trying to get the feedback of this girl Honey.

25 yrs old, Muslim chik I think I saw her at Pandavas.

They told we need to call her specially, need FR on her.

She looks nice do able stuff. But mannu told me she has lot of nakhras.

Babukuttu sir and other seniors please guide me.

Cheers.

Jhongage
03-10-21, 10:08
At this place, I tried 3 and my buddies tried 2. So of these 5, only one NE miss E was good. Awesome body and great massage. 4. 5-5 k b2 b. Last I checked, she's out of town.

But this place should be ignored. Guys at the counter annoy too much for membership.Bro,

5 k for a B2B is too high.

I think this place is best avoided.

Cheers.

Dega123
03-10-21, 13:53
One of the pics is from MR and I can see a few other girls whose pics some of the Delhi SPs use to lure people.

Beware of such SPs.

-RR.Bro I know this SP from 8 years and he is pretty close to me. He is close to babykutu bro as well. He gets all the food from Delhi and Kolkata. If you think it's fake no problem.

DonutRider
03-10-21, 14:20
Remember all these are gone. If anyone tasted them let me know how it was.Bro, the first one was very tempting. But unfortunately she ran away after day 1. Apparently she couldn't take IT. LOL.

BabyKutu
03-10-21, 14:34
Bro I know this SP from 8 years and he is pretty close to me. He is close to babykutu bro as well. He gets all the food from Delhi and Kolkata. If you think it's fake no problem.Oh yes. Absolutely. Completely attest to this.

Abhisheen52
03-11-21, 07:48
Had anyone tried Sujatha, sreedevi and Sabha? Feeling like trying them.

Request to share the reference and ongoing charges.

Thanks in advance.

Roadside Romeo
03-11-21, 08:59
Bro I know this SP from 8 years and he is pretty close to me. He is close to babykutu bro as well. He gets all the food from Delhi and Kolkata. If you think it's fake no problem.Ohh ok. Apologies then, this is one of those idiosyncrasies that I have of looking at everything with a skeptical mindset.

Hope he gets some of those desserts visit the town again.

PaidPtc
03-11-21, 10:12
Seems so many contacts are hitting her now and as usual she is skyrocketing her prices. Asking 16 k for 2 times. Seriously. Come on. When asked for price she said she is OK with 12 k but need to come to her place in outskirts of Hyderabad (lb nag). That's too insane. I just said thank you.

Guys we need to keep these prices. Else going forward we need to shell out double the prices. Don't let Johny rule it.

Girl is milkywhite and heavy boobs. But chubby. People who are not into fat ones may not like her.

Made a deal for 2 hours in Oyo. She doesn't have a place. I checked in first and waited for her. She Arrived after 10 minutes. She just came in casuals. Got turned off at the first look. Chit chatted for couple of minutes and had a smoke together. Started with kissing and asked for BBJ. She is good at BBJ. Not a timewatcher and doesn't mind to give a long BJ. Open to all positions..

Dega123
03-11-21, 13:54
Bro, the first one was very tempting. But unfortunately she ran away after day 1. Apparently she couldn't take IT. LOL.You guys are too rough on her LOL. Did you try anyone else?

Sand1363
03-11-21, 17:17
Hello Friends,

Got an SP Contact from Rjy ending with 77985.

Planning to visit this week end.

If someone had already tried this SP, Could you share your experiences.

Thanks in advance!

PinkuRox
03-11-21, 17:44
Hello Friends,

Got an SP Contact from Rjy ending with 77985.

Planning to visit this week end.

If someone had already tried this SP, Could you share your experiences.

Thanks in advance!I am in RJY and can try this tomorrow, please share the digits in PM, will share details. Good bad ugly. Cheers.

DonutRider
03-11-21, 19:25
You guys are too rough on her LOL. Did you try anyone else?Bro, I missed this one. But everyone he brought from Kolkata were super hits, towards the end of 2020.

BigDick1030
03-11-21, 19:42
Hi all,

It seems MP owner near Boans Hospital tempting me for home service. Wanted to check if anyone tried?It can be trap. Better book hotel and go after seeing the girl. Most of his photos are heavily photoshopped. So be cautious.