PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

UltimateBliss
03-11-21, 20:58
Seems so many contacts are hitting her now and as usual she is skyrocketing her prices. Asking 16 k for 2 times. Seriously. Come on. When asked for price she said she is OK with 12 k but need to come to her place in outskirts of Hyderabad (lb nag). That's too insane. I just said thank you.

Guys we need to keep these prices. Else going forward we need to shell out double the prices. Don't let Johny rule it.8 k for 2 shots is the price for her. Don't go beyond that. Ger some lame excuses.

I had a chat with her and she is okay for 2 shots 8 k.

RrVee123
03-12-21, 03:35
Bro I know this SP from 8 years and he is pretty close to me. He is close to babykutu bro as well. He gets all the food from Delhi and Kolkata. If you think it's fake no problem.+1. Yes he is precious and gets good stuff. He gives preference to Customer satisfaction and very concerned.

Aditya1
03-12-21, 11:19
Hi,

I am new to the site and will be grateful if I can get any contacts from the seniors.

UltimateBliss
03-12-21, 11:37
Talked with Muslim MILF from balapur who also meets near masab tank for a friend of mine. Took him to the place as he is little nervous. I didn't plan to do her but her witty smile and body shaking movements made me decide to try her Again! As one fellow monger mentioned hygiene in mouth seems to be a real issue. Looks like a heavy smoker. Asked her to use mouthwash in front of me and then proceeded. Not kissable mouth at all. Allowed BBJ though. Did mish and ended in doggy. Her structure when doing doggy is awesome.

She is now calling me frequently to meet some of the girls she has promising good service. Will try one by one and update.

The only issue here is need to travel all the way to balapur to try these girls. The best thing is she is available any time. Literally anytime. We planned this at around 2;00 am midnight. Crazy MILF!

Damage 5 k 2 shots.

UltimateBliss
03-12-21, 11:43
I was going through the list of pics in this forum. Is there a way to go to the post directly from a pic. I think this is very much needed as it can give good pointers to a picture that's there in the forum.

Any hacks if anyone has please let me know.

Thanks!

BigDick1030
03-12-21, 13:45
Hyderabad: Spa organisers booked in Punjagutta.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/hyderabad-spa-organisers-booked-in-punjagutta/articleshow/81468086.cms

Download the TOI app now:

https://timesofindia.onelink.me/mjFd/toisupershare

The raids have started on spa's. Already LE booked one. So beware folks. Don't risk and go to Pandavas which is in hit list due to arrogance of the owner and high rush. I have my own sources to know.

I know cross gender massage is not illegal and LE will book in minor offences like IPC 188 I. E. Not following orders of officials which can harm people who are working or to public.

Maxim punishment is one month if employees are harmed or 6 months if public is harmed and penalty. These cases end up in penalty.

But think of social stigma associated when you are arrested in MP.

So stay away from dingy spa's for some time. If still Jhonny rules, prefer high end one or authentic kerala spa's which has limited extras.

Happy and safe mongering.

DonutRider
03-12-21, 15:31
I was going through the list of pics in this forum. Is there a way to go to the post directly from a pic. I think this is very much needed as it can give good pointers to a picture that's there in the forum.

Thanks!So you didn't see the view thread view report options bro?

BabyKutu
03-12-21, 15:56
Hyderabad: Spa organisers booked in Punjagutta.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/hyderabad-spa-organisers-booked-in-punjagutta/articleshow/81468086.cms

Download the TOI app now:

https://timesofindia.onelink.me/mjFd/toisupershare

The raids have started on spa's. Already LE booked one. So beware folks. Don't risk and go to Pandavas which is in hit list due to arrogance of the owner and high rush. I have my own sources to know.

Happy and safe mongering.Brethren,

Raids on shadier and lesser known spas are quite common during this part of the year, busts are well planned and most of the times orchestrated to enable LE to negotiate commission for the ensuing season.

Most of the effluent names are well guarded and protected, its mostly the sooty salons masquerading as Spas get hit often.

Big names are all good and safe. Avoid shady establishments in Central & West zones.

Webblan
03-12-21, 19:30
Kind mongers / seniors going to vizag soon and looking for some digits. Please help if anyone have any clue!

Roadside Romeo
03-12-21, 21:07
Hi,

I am new to the site and will be grateful if I can get any contacts from the seniors.Dude, get your PM activated at the least. No contact sharing on the forum. Am sure many seniors will be willing to help if you take that one little step for yourself.

Newbies kindly RTFF. Why do people need to be reminded this every time.

At Mod. Wondering if it's possible to have a pinned post on some of the basics?

Krish117
03-13-21, 03:49
So you didn't see the view thread view report options bro?I hope you mean, you are getting pic in pictures section rather than thread. Clicking pic then you get the picture. But, not sure which page the pic belongs to.

I made a solution for that. You need to have a pc & know at least which city the pic belongs to, then it will point to page where that pic is posted. Install python & beautiful soup module. Then with pic name, use multiple threads to search for the pic you will get it in about a min.

Easiest way is directly post pic in forum & get the any previous feedback from others. If the pic is private then the pic wouldn't have been shared in first place.

PinkuRox
03-13-21, 06:27
Kind mongers / seniors going to vizag soon and looking for some digits. Please help if anyone have any clue!Sent PM a number which I tried, FR comming soon.

PinkuRox
03-13-21, 06:28
Talked with Muslim MILF from balapur who also meets near masab tank for a friend of mine. Took him to the place as he is little nervous. I didn't plan to do her but her witty smile and body shaking movements made me decide to try her Again! As one fellow monger mentioned hygiene in mouth seems to be a real issue. Looks like a heavy smoker. Asked her to use mouthwash in front of me and then proceeded. Not kissable mouth at all. Allowed BBJ though. Did mish and ended in doggy. Her structure when doing doggy is awesome.

She is now calling me frequently to meet some of the girls she has promising good service. Will try one by one and update.

The only issue here is need to travel all the way to balapur to try these girls. The best thing is she is available any time. Literally anytime. We planned this at around 2;00 am midnight. Crazy MILF!

Damage 5 k 2 shots.DM number and ref bro.

Jhongage
03-13-21, 10:12
Looks like this has become my to go place every week.

Went in evening counter lady missing manu was spreading her ass on the sofa.

As usual took her in and then crazy wild session I had with her like last time.

I like spending time with her she says no nothing. And she loves being rough.

On her which I like to she jerked me off 2 times in 1 hour and it was amazing time.

Keep enjoying guys.

Cheers.

DonutRider
03-14-21, 05:05
Looks like this has become my to go place every week.

Went in evening counter lady missing manu was spreading her ass on the sofa.

As usual took her in and then crazy wild session I had with her like last time.

I like spending time with her she says no nothing. And she loves being rough.

On her which I like to she jerked me off 2 times in 1 hour and it was amazing time.

Keep enjoying guys.

Cheers.The other day, my car broke down around this area. I was then looking for places nearby and went into this hara vrksh. Had two back to back sessions same day.

Fat lady miss M was available. She kept chatting and playing songs through out the session. The massage was very nice with one of the best bum massages I have ever had! B2 b and BJ was available. Not a big fan of fat bodies but BJ was good. The session ended - good massage, great bum massage, nice bj, not so nice body!

While waiting at counter I saw another short, tight ass gal miss S coming out of another room. Asked the counter guy if she was available. She was and I took her immediately. Her massaging skills were normal and bum massage was offered too witho asking. (For a place setup exclusively for extras, that should be the way). She quoted 3 k for b2 b with panties and no BJ. I got it down to 2. 5 k and b2 b started. she looked young and everything but has strech marks. Small figure, tight ass, firm boobs, smooth skin and horny with a touch. I feasted on her boobs, licked her making her horny. I tried fingering but she resisted. Responded well to rubbing over the clit and her panties were wet in no time. She kept saying ' don't bring me into mood'. She should break on the next visit. Cumming part was the best. She laid next to me hugging, and shagging my dick. Me with one hand in her ass, grabbed a boob and sucked on to it. Took me some time to cum, I asked her to go down on me but she said next time. It was a steamy session. I might not visit the place again though. It has to be a one time thing for me.

Krish117
03-14-21, 05:56

Thanks!I hope you mean, you are getting pic in pictures section rather than thread. Clicking pic then you get the picture. But, not sure which page the pic belongs to.

I made a solution for that. You need to have a pc & know at least which city the pic belongs to, then it will point to page where that pic is posted. Install python & beautiful soup module. Then with pic name, use multiple threads to search for the pic you will get it in about a min.

Easiest way is directly post pic in forum & get the any previous feedback from others. If the pic is private then the pic wouldn't have been shared in first place.

Sand1363
03-14-21, 16:24
Hi Friends,

At Kondapur (or Kothaguda, couldn't recollect) Junction, beside famous PullaRe**why sweet shop and opp to a Hospital, there is an OYO, and birds are available for sure there.

One of my friends received service from there, but he lost the contact now.

If any one from you took service from the same, please ping me the contact details.

Thanks in advance.

AussieGaigin
03-14-21, 21:16
Hi,

I am new to the site and will be grateful if I can get any contacts from the seniors.Are the instructions at the top of the page too difficult to understand?

KingBen
03-15-21, 00:57
Hello mongers,

I will be coming to Hyderabad for a short trip of 2 days, Looking for any good looking indies contacts, will reciprocate with the Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance.

RrVee123
03-15-21, 03:29
Anyone had a chance to review this bird, quoting 7 k. By SP Dinesh ending with '026'.

Should I bargain or she is worth it?If I were you I would have never kept SP name so publicly. Come on bro you seems to be there in forum quiet a long time and shocked to see mentioning this SP name directly instead of masking it. Personally I am not concerned of post, but the way it was written bro. That's my personal opinion.

Any how the feedback is super good for the girl and on price front he sticks to what he says. May be a 500 or 1000 he might come down but he asks not to bargain as he fixes it based on worthiness.

PinkuRox
03-15-21, 04:14
Hi Friends,

At Kondapur (or Kothaguda, couldn't recollect) Junction, beside famous PullaRe**why sweet shop and opp to a Hospital, there is an OYO, and birds are available for sure there.

One of my friends received service from there, but he lost the contact now.

If any one from you took service from the same, please ping me the contact details.

Thanks in advance.Tried this years back, it was bad experience with KA gals demanding tip. Of 500 and not cooperating, not even mechanical.

Half locanto Hyderabad is filled with their SPs numbers. Don't have them now.

Bargain better if you find them again. I tried at 2 k 2. 5 k and they are sometimes willing to go below 2 k as well, excluding tip.

DonutRider
03-15-21, 04:52
Went into this once famous L spa kondapur opposite a car showroom.

Staff were aunties in sarees. I said no, came out and laughed at myself. LOL.

KingBen
03-15-21, 11:44
Bro, is she one with Curly hair? And they live near the lake? If she is the same, can you please ping me her details. I met her 2 years back and lost her contact (she even has a kid).Hey RogerFed,

I was trying to reply to your message, please clear your inbox storage space.

Sand1363
03-15-21, 12:53
Went into this once famous L spa kondapur opposite a car showroom.

Staff were aunties in sarees. I said no, came out and laughed at myself. LOL.Why not Aunties Bro?

It would have been a different experience.

Can you please PM me the exact name of the Spa. Will try out.

Thanks in advance!

HarryMan1
03-15-21, 19:37
Anyone had a chance to review this bird, quoting 7 k. By SP Dinesh ending with '026'.

Should I bargain or she is worth it?From service perspective SP's word is good. But these pics are obviously touched up. So do discount that. If you are not fixated on looks then go for it.

HarryMan1
03-15-21, 19:42
If I were you I would have never kept SP name so publicly. Come on bro you seems to be there in forum quiet a long time and shocked to see mentioning this SP name directly instead of masking it. Personally I am not concerned of post, but the way it was written bro. That's my personal opinion.

Any how the feedback is super good for the girl and on price front he sticks to what he says. May be a 500 or 1000 he might come down but he asks not to bargain as he fixes it based on worthiness.Absolutely agree on both. Do see if you remove the name or the post. And bro RrVee is right on price part as well.

Psychoo143
03-16-21, 00:09
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this bird, from locanto, quoting 10 k per night.

Any reviews will be appreciated thank you.

PeakInterest1
03-16-21, 08:05

Should I bargain or she is worth it?Had tried her 2 days ago. FN.

A GFE but since she's just 23-24 and has been into scene only recently, she does lack some initiative.

But the time was well spent. She's leaving tonight, so good luck if you can make it.

The price is always reasonable by this SP, as RrVee123 bro has pointed out, there's no need to bargain with him.

Also be sure to not post any real names, the same reason why you wouldn't share your info in the forum. Cheers.

RogerFed
03-16-21, 08:20
Hey RogerFed,

I was trying to reply to your message, please clear your inbox storage space.Done bro 😎.

ChoduMadan
03-16-21, 09:53
99 Percent of Locanto stuff is fake.

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried this bird, from locanto, quoting 10 k per night.

Any reviews will be appreciated thank you.

Maddy83
03-16-21, 10:33
Hello all,

I was at Hyderabad for 2 days. Lot of discussion on Pandavaas Spa and no proper hints. Finally found in JD and cracked it. Had session with Mannu and it was OK OK not my taste. So visited another Spa near Hitech, they called me due to JD search. My bad they directly called me when I was driving towards Hyderabad and luckily managed the call. It was Dingy Spa and worst experience. So to release frustration visited are*an T**I near ratandeep. Assisted by a guy who took me to room and he openly told me that he will send the best. North Indian Perfectly my taste (Fair and Punjabi but short girl) and promise best boobs I enjoyed till date, foreplay was for 45 minutes DFK etc no for FS.

Price is high, I can't help with that but it was like one time experience. (better than spending 2-3 times on dingy spa's).

Hyderabad was beautiful and way ahead of other cities in India in terms of infra. Thanks all.

Vbz2014
03-16-21, 11:50
Hello friends,

It's been long time since I came to Hyderabad.

New locations to be explored, previous reports are tempting.

Kindly help me with spz location.

Pndvas and if any new place is there, will be here till 18 Mar.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

Play safe!

Jhongage
03-16-21, 14:56
The other day, my car broke down around this area. I was then looking for places nearby and went into this hara vrksh. Had two back to back sessions same day.

Fat lady miss M was available. She kept chatting and playing songs through out the session. The massage was very nice with one of the best bum massages I have ever had! B2 b and BJ was available. Not a big fan of fat bodies but BJ was good. The session ended - good massage, great bum massage, nice bj, not so nice body!

While waiting at counter I saw another short, tight ass gal miss S coming out of another room. Asked the counter guy if she was available. She was and I took her immediately. Her massaging skills were normal and bum massage was offered too witho asking. (For a place setup exclusively for extras, that should be the way). She quoted 3 k for b2 b with panties and no BJ. I got it down to 2. 5 k and b2 b started. she looked young and everything but has strech marks. Small figure, tight ass, firm boobs, smooth skin and horny with a touch. I feasted on her boobs, licked her making her horny. I tried fingering but she resisted. Responded well to rubbing over the clit and her panties were wet in no time. She kept saying ' don't bring me into mood'. She should break on the next visit. Cumming part was the best. She laid next to me hugging, and shagging my dick. Me with one hand in her ass, grabbed a boob and sucked on to it. Took me some time to cum, I asked her to go down on me but she said next time. It was a steamy session. I might not visit the place again though. It has to be a one time thing for me.Miss S.

She is a hit or miss.

Very moody.

Small tities not per my liking.

Ok in cooperating.

But MS. M and A (Muslim) are crazy wild girls.

I would love to go again.

But avoiding for few days.

Cheers.

UniqueOne
03-16-21, 17:00
Hey folks,

Could some one provide any leads in Tirupati as I will be travelling for couple of days. I can reciprocate if some one needs digits and Spa in Bangalore.

Rg766
03-16-21, 18:25
Miss S.

She is a hit or miss.

Very moody.

Small tities not per my liking.

Ok in cooperating.

But MS. M and A (Muslim) are crazy wild girls.

I would love to go again.

But avoiding for few days.

Cheers.I have not tried Ms. M. somehow both the A's got my attention over M. The tall Muslim A is amazing. But going by the reports I'm tempted to visit pandavas again to try M. Who is S? Can some one PM me the full name? The only thing that keeps me away from pandavas is the LE fear.

Member #4723
03-16-21, 20:20
SP shared pics of the kolkata girl. Decided to give her a try. Girl was short, young and friendly, a bit duskier than the photographs. Didn't show up any tantrums or attitude. She always carried a pleasant smile and co-operative. We had a nice chat for sometime to shake off the ice, started with caressing her hands / legs, slowly raisin up the temperature. After a while, we got ourselves in the birthday suits. Got very soft big be**BS, best stress balls you can ever find. BJ was not that great but nevertheless, appeared involved. Got into the act and did her in different positions to my hearts content and finally released. Damage a bit on the higher side but overall worth it. With a smile like that, I had already fallen for her and the dark color or loose p*why doesn't really matter to me. I returned back a happy man!

Thanks to all seniors who trusted me with this and responded to my pms.

WIR. Yes but no so soon.

DallasMaverick
03-16-21, 23:01
Hi brethren,

I am an old timer in this forum on and off and most of you are aware of the situation.

Post pandemic. Have been trying to score some good indies with GFE but no luck so far.

Out of the blue one of my very old providers msged me regarding a decent bird and was all excited and also.

Tensed as was not the same number. He provided a reference of a previous safe home and I was a little bit more inclined.

As it has been really long, decided to take the chance Finally after a couple of days of msging informed the loc was near the place based on a now defunct watch and refrigerator company. I am actually not that well versed with that part of the city as it's newly developed.

But decided to go for it, not sure about the accuracy of the contact as the phone call was received by a woman who said she.

Got my number when I visited her place previously. Had confirmed for st and extend if good enough as I was not sure, so here I.

Was at almost midnight and reached the area and started calling her. As expected, there was no response and was stranded in middle of the night. Had got back, which was a really long exhausting drive to say the least after the KLPD.

Did have Abslut (Intended) for company to help my lonely ass get through the night.

Request any indie contacts with good GFE experience from all fellow Mongers who have faced similar KLPD.

BabyKutu
03-17-21, 06:26
Hey folks,

Could some one provide any leads in Tirupati as I will be travelling for couple of days. I can reciprocate if some one needs digits and Spa in Bangalore.No luck there, its a very closed city. Most spas don't even offer cross gender massage.

DonutRider
03-17-21, 19:35
Just another visit to L (are) ego spa. NE miss a was a short, fat therapist. Nice attitude and nice massage. Bum massage, it's a given at this place. All the therapists do it.

Nice and relaxing. She made sure Johnny boy was constantly up. B2 b was at 4 k. Bad one, she wasn't into it. She was just laying still while I was sucking her boobs and trying to finger her. I lost interest in few minutes and asked her to jerk me off. I won't repeat her. Can't repeat these types. Built like a tank!

My hunt for the perfect NE continues.

Arghzme
03-18-21, 07:58
Just another visit to L (are) ego spa. NE miss a was a short, fat therapist. Nice attitude and nice massage. Bum massage, it's a given at this place. All the therapists do it.

Nice and relaxing. She made sure Johnny boy was constantly up. B2 b was at 4 k. Bad one, she wasn't into it. She was just laying still while I was sucking her boobs and trying to finger her. I lost interest in few minutes and asked her to jerk me off. I won't repeat her. Can't repeat these types. Built like a tank!

My hunt for the perfect NE continues.TST HTech Bro.

Vishyb90
03-18-21, 10:27
Went to this place over the weekend as I really craved a massage with some extras. Was very annoyed as I was made to wait 30 minutes despite booking an appointment.

Massage was good and she is very very chatty. Built a good rapport.

Extras was a great BBJ with TA.

Damages: 2.5 K tip + 1.5 K counter.

While I was there I saw a new Nepali girl and a new NE girl. What's the review about them?

P.S. I went here before I saw that there could be LE threat. Won't visit until things calm down. Also, the rumors are true, FS is being offered.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

PrincyGsl
03-18-21, 17:37
Went into this once Akarshak (in Eng) spa s. Guda above baroda bk.

Staff were new and good looking. Had a massage by Ms. R and was good & friendly.

Digits 1. 6 k+ 1. 5 k for B2 B. Any one can try. PM me for details.

VickyX
03-18-21, 20:39
Hey folks,

Could some one provide any leads in Tirupati as I will be travelling for couple of days. I can reciprocate if some one needs digits and Spa in Bangalore.Can anyone help us if you know in Tirupati please share.

UltimateBliss
03-19-21, 05:54
Can anyone help us if you know in Tirupati please share.My suggestion is plan something in Chennai. Lot of options and not so faaar.

Member #4723
03-19-21, 10:16
Please don't take it otherwise. Can you share the brand. It seems pretty odd to have damaged twice else the quality is really really poor.

Faced an issue of condom breakage 2 times in a night very recently when I was with a girl. It happened yesterday eve in fact, and it took some time before we realised. Can someone help me with a detailed approach towards testing now. I don't understand how many days post should one take a STD panel test and if anything else needs to be teated as well. A good detailed response will be very helpful!

DonutRider
03-19-21, 10:57
Was at a NE spa in htech twice this week, two beauties sweetly and politely rejected my request for extras. I felt like a fool after realising that I was literally begging the first one. But for the second one on the second visit though, I didn't even ask as there was no chance!

I did the begging because it worked with another girl at the same spa, but she was too thin for my liking.

Missed two beauties, one by being foolish and other by being a gentleman (yo).

The hunt for a perfect NE is still on!

Madras
03-19-21, 12:38
After some search in loc, called someone named Madhu as per loc. And reached their place near by mirror of m. Pur. It was a new setup with no name and no girls, and the owner is too talkative and chitchatting about personal details too, which I felt uncomfortable. Asked for 4 k for B2B and said FS is available. I foolishly without even seeing girl had paid the amount, after about half an hour some MILF came from some other spa in movie nagar. And she was bad for looks. With amount already paid and no option, I just went in, it doesn't even have a washroom and normal massage beds. It was a pure brothel setup, for the first time in my mongering life, I felt scary. I didn't even complete the deed and after 10 minutes left the place.

With the desire unfulfilled, thought of exploring more and in the near by building of you see O bank a spa is available and went in. Paid 1300 at reception and was shown 2 girls, picked a NE. Went in and massage started, massage was good and the girl was talkative. Extras are strict no. Only HJ with TL and that too quoted 2 k for that. But in the meanwhile, she informed that the other girl who is a localite would provide B2B for 2.5 k, and as I was in desperation, I asked her to end the massage and send the other girl in. The other girl named after famous tennis player from Hyderabad and is Muslim. She convinced me for 3 k for b2 be and promised to do good. And I asked for bum msg too, Bum msg was excellent with touching at right places. By far it is the best I could get in Hyderabad and on par with Delhi level. But her personality was MILFy and huge stomach, boobs were ok. But the skill in her hands is good. Later asked for BJ for which she demanded another 2.5 K, as I liked her skill and my position is weak, I agreed and paid. Even BJ was very good with right amount of heat and grip. Overall completely satisfied. She is not ok with FS.

She was like since I asked for her through other girl, she has to share a part of money to her too. So she is charging high, otherwise B2B, BJ, bum msg all would be available for 3.5 K is her view.

Ambience was normal (OK to good) with attached shower room.

For fellow mongers, if anybody want to visit her, there are enough hints in my post. Happy mongering.

MtlBoy
03-19-21, 13:33
If the girl is a roadside WG then I would say go for PEP. Generally, it is very difficult to contract HIV in a single night. If the girl is not highly active in the business I would wait for a month and get tested.

I had these type of scares before and never tested positive for any STDs. I am more scared of HPV than HIV.

Faced an issue of condom breakage 2 times in a night very recently when I was with a girl. It happened yesterday eve in fact, and it took some time before we realised. Can someone help me with a detailed approach towards testing now. I don't understand how many days post should one take a STD panel test and if anything else needs to be teated as well. A good detailed response will be very helpful!

NightKing555
03-19-21, 17:01
Hey!

New to Hyderabad, got a contact of SP from locanto, last digits of SP 026. Any seniors have tried? Any inputs highly appreciated.

Jaishankararyan
03-19-21, 23:52
I have been out of Hyderabad for over 2. 5 years. Curious to know if Siri is still active. Don't see any report about Siri recently.

Chahyd
03-20-21, 07:38
Thanks to Big Dick brother for the reference.

Went to the much talked about spa in PG Road and chose the therapist with the initial and.

Reminded me very much of the Muslim MILF at Panadavas minus 10 kilos.

Similar complexion. Similar attitude. Friendly.

Will try the others next time around.

Damages: 2. 5 K (counter) + 3 K.

- Safe Mongering.

BoyPune
03-20-21, 08:12
I'm in discussion with FB cpl K at v¡t at K¡are at and they are with place. 6 k 2 hrs.

Has anybody tried them.

Please let me know.

HydMong
03-20-21, 08:51
Can someone please share me contacts from Tirupathi.

Can anyone help us if you know in Tirupati please share.

BabyKutu
03-20-21, 11:23
I have been out of Hyderabad for over 2. 5 years. Curious to know if Siri is still active. Don't see any report about Siri recently.Selectively yes, she is taking in only old known peeps.

KumarMJ
03-20-21, 18:55
Got a lead from locanto, 28 year old lady, Sravya, offering 5 k 2 hours. Has anyone had any experience with her before?

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers.

See.Mind sharing digits. Seems your inbox is fully tight.

MtlBoy
03-21-21, 08:43
I was chatting with a girl after the deed and shocked to know that she gets only 1. 5 k to 2 k per deed when the amount quoted by the SP is 6 k. Just wondering is it same for all the SP girls?

Just want to know if any one got better service if you offered extra money during the deed.

Sand1363
03-21-21, 09:41
Hi Friends,

Is cross massage officially legal in India?

If we are caught when involved in extra services, then LE may take appropriate action.

What if we are caught when involved in only Massage? Will LE take action?

What is the punishment we get when we are caught when involved in extra services?

My Johnny never gets activated because of above thoughts, when in massage.

Can someone please help with the above queries.

Thanks in advance!

PinkuRox
03-21-21, 09:41
Can anyone share cheap contats just to quench my trust? 2 k range Hyderabad.

Will definately reciprocate.

BabyKutu
03-21-21, 12:08
Hi Friends,

Is cross massage officially legal in India?

If we are caught when involved in extra services, then LE may take appropriate action.

What if we are caught when involved in only Massage? Will LE take action?

What is the punishment we get when we are caught when involved in extra services?

My Johnny never gets activated because of above thoughts, when in massage.

Can someone please help with the above queries.

Thanks in advance!Here we go.

Cross gender massage is legit and its not against any law. LE cannot implicate you in immoral trafficking act if you are caught with your pants down. Generally LE use the social stigma to their advantage to name and shame else there is nothing much to worry about.

LE is helpless if they cannot establish money transfer has happened between the girl and you. They have a case if they establish you have solicited sexual favors by paying the girl, they can open a backdoor case to pimping but that's ease to get by in court of law as they cannot prove it. There is no material evidence in the name of chats or messages which can point them to money exchange.

Its perfectly legit to get massaged by a girl, no law prohibits the same. In fact spa's get their license with the same description when they apply for the license, if woman touching a man is so grainy how does a male gynecologist make money and get away from touching female genitalia and getting away officially with fellatio.

If ever you get caught in an unfortunate situation that you get walked upon by LE, then you should simply ask to speak to the lawyer, take the PC no of all involved in the raid and ensure you are recording the voice & video discussion.

Finally LE will not have a case against you, apart from social stigma they don't have anything on you. All the names / popular SPA's are well protected by the LE babus so really no reason to worry there.

There are so many High court judgements which have LE on the mat. Please ditch your apprehensions and enjoy.

P.S. Refer to IPA under iPC, you will get full clarity as to how and why you are & will always be safe in a spa raid.

BabyKutu
03-21-21, 12:13
I was chatting with a girl after the deed and shocked to know that she gets only 1. 5 k to 2 k per deed when the amount quoted by the SP is 6 k. Just wondering is it same for all the SP girls?

Just want to know if any one got better service if you offered extra money during the deed.That might be one side of the story. Girls generally get pimped for a fixed amount of money (say for 4 -5 day stint for a fixed XXX INR), this is aside the handler fees or good will amount which the SP pays to the pimp who connected the girl to the SP. If she is an independent then there is no good will money here.

General going terms are = 4-5 days stint with 4 shots in a day and FN. Half money now and half after the act plus airfare & accommodation are SP's responsibility.

Bro my 2 cents. If you take a gift or sweetbox, you might get DFK / BBJ or some adventure but in all fairness it will not change the cosmetic caricature a lot. Their definition of ST is sex and your definition of ST is make love. Its a fair distance to flip of the coin my friend.

Srisri786
03-21-21, 15:30
Hey bro,

Will be visiting Konaseema belt next wk. Amalapuram, Rajolu, Pittaparam. My work demands to stay for 1 wk.

Any contacts near to these places are much appreciated.

Kindly help.

PinkuRox
03-21-21, 16:10
Hello Guys,

I hope you're all well!

Jhonny was thirsty and was looking for a quick ride in the noon. Called many people but none responded being the weekend. I called a cheap contact which I had for a year. She responded with location but asked to come in the evening. I went there around 4:30 with another friend but she bailed on me did not lift the call. I was too early. I waited for 30 minutes, smoked in the hot sun. After multiple calls, she lifted saying she is occupied for an hour with a client. Which is a quick turn-off. I said I will come back in an hour. Had a beer with a friend at a nearby Bar and returned on time.

The locality is near Kpally, down inside, completely safe and an apartment. She had another girl who was dark, stout, and short but quite young. Like barely 20's. Which I left to my friend.

My gal is in late 20's. She is stout as well but fair with all black marks / pimples on her body; Keratosis pilaris may be. Quite scary for someone who wants a neat clean girl. But she is an awesome sucker. She does without see as well. Been more than a year since I last met, she lost few pounds and some marks as well. She was fresh (just bathed) smelling nice. She sucked jhnoyy for few minutes without see and later with see. Then I asked for WOT. She being heavy, I enjoyed it for 5-10 minutes. She got tired and asked for the missionary. I tried for 5-10 minutes then jumped to doggy which was not comfortable for me or her. Eventually went again to mish and finished. DFK was allowed, did not try 69. Don't know if it was on cards.

My friend also had a similar decent experience. But we are asked to get out immediately as many clients are waiting it seems. We usually swap the girl but today it was a tight schedule for them.

We called it a day. Went out for a beer again.

Boobs 5/0.

Ass 7/10.

Has stomach and huge stretch marks.

Pussy Loose.

Hygiene 5/10 she did not wash after I finished. And we can see the Keratosis pilaris over her body; I asked her to get checked, she did it seems.

We paid 3 K for 2.

Please DM any such cheap contacts, willing to share her number and ref to sr who helped me day in and out.

Cheers.

PinkuRox
03-21-21, 16:27
This is weeks old. Vizag being dry area, tried reaching out to many offline / online numbers. All seemed fake. I applied caution calling all of them. Few said no advance, too good to be trued. I specifically asked each and every step of the process. Like I had to book a hotel for the day and I can book the hotel near her area or SP's area. The SP / Pimp asked me to book where ever I liked as the driver will drop her. Hand over the money to driver / person accompanying her. When I said I will give it to the girl only. He declined. I backed off. I got this number on Loc / Telegram I don't recall.

Never ever trust such situations, no advance does not mean the contact is genuine. They still might squeeze you on the pretext of handing it over to the driver.

I tried a loc number which also said no advance. But is shot-wise. I went to the place in humid summer before noon. The pimp operates near NRI hosp, he has a decent place. An indepent house with 3 storey building. Safe to venture.

I liked the girl as she was in her WA pics. She just bathed. But was very silent. Bengali she is. Very tight pussy. Small boobs and a petite body. She did BJ with see. But spits every 10-20 seconds going back to the washroom. Jhonny goes limp. Tried DFK for 10-15 minutes. Tried mish and WOT. Sucked her armpit (armpit fetish guy I am) to my heart's content. She was silent and submissive. But post 15 minutes she was like time is running. Every 5 minutes she reminded me.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Ass 6/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Service 6/10 No involvement from her side.

Very poor BJ skills.

But definitely, a try for DFK and her body, tight pusssy is rare.

Damage only 1500

I have the pimps number, you can also find it on loc, like I found it. The girl will change for sure. As its been weeks.

Please ask me the number only if you have helped or conversed with me in the past. Reciprocation is welcome. For all Seniors, my utmost respect, for helping newbies.

Cheers.

PinkuRox
03-21-21, 16:29
That might be one side of the story. Girls generally get pimped for a fixed amount of money (say for 4 -5 day stint for a fixed XXX INR), this is aside the handler fees or good will amount which the SP pays to the pimp who connected the girl to the SP. If she is an independent then there is no good will money here.

General going terms are = 4-5 days stint with 4 shots in a day and FN. Half money now and half after the act plus airfare & accommodation are SP's responsibility.

Bro my 2 cents. If you take a gift or sweetbox, you might get DFK / BBJ or some adventure but in all fairness it will not change the cosmetic caricature a lot. Their definition of ST is sex and your definition of ST is make love. Its a fair distance to flip of the coin my friend.Well, put. I always tip these shot girls 100-200 and they are happy and contented.

Psychoo143
03-22-21, 17:54
Anyone please help with reference for mirror wali please guys thank you in advance.

TallTally
03-23-21, 03:29
Here we go.

Cross gender massage is legit and its not against any law. LE cannot implicate you in immoral trafficking act if you are caught with your pants down. Generally LE use the social stigma to their advantage to name and shame else there is nothing much to worry about.

LE is helpless if they cannot establish money transfer has happened between the girl and you. They have a case if they establish you have solicited sexual favors by paying the girl, they can open a backdoor case to pimping but that's ease to get by in court of law as they cannot prove it. There is no material evidence in the name of chats or messages which can point them to money exchange.

Its perfectly legit to get massaged by a girl, no law prohibits the same. In fact spa's get their license with the same description when they apply for the license, if woman touching a man is so grainy how does a male gynecologist make money and get away from touching female genitalia and getting away officially with fellatio.

If ever you get caught in an unfortunate situation that you get walked upon by LE, then you should simply ask to speak to the lawyer, take the PC no of all involved in the raid and ensure you are recording the voice & video discussion.

Finally LE will not have a case against you, apart from social stigma they don't have anything on you. All the names / popular SPA's are well protected by the LE babus so really no reason to worry there.

There are so many High court judgements which have LE on the mat. Please ditch your apprehensions and enjoy.

P.S. Refer to IPA under iPC, you will get full clarity as to how and why you are & will always be safe in a spa raid.Great info Babykuttu as usual. As you mentioned, unless we go to some shady spa, we don't have much to worry. Also iooked at some of the court documents available online and in almost all the cases the judge squashed all the complaints stating that these are logged without enough evidence. In most of the cases, the reasons cited are below. The general police aren't even supposed to be there unless they are from the squad which prevents the immoral traffic or from a specified wing which prevents pros. Also as Babykuttu mentioned, since its a legitimate business judge in many cases has warned not to bother these establishments further with these kind of raids unless they are from specifc groups as mentioned above. Also these non shady mps are run by well heeled strata, so they shall ensure not to get into a pickle first.

Srisri786
03-23-21, 10:39
Anyone please help with reference for mirror wali please guys thank you in advance.Bro, DM me I will respond.

Srisri786
03-23-21, 10:41
Selectively yes, she is taking in only old known peeps.Sir,

Pinged you in private. Kindly help bro.

RogerFed
03-23-21, 11:42
Great info Babykuttu as usual. As you mentioned, unless we go to some shady spa, we don't have much to worry. Also iooked at some of the court documents available online and in almost all the cases the judge squashed all the complaints stating that these are logged without enough evidence. In most of the cases, the reasons cited are below. The general police aren't even supposed to be there unless they are from the squad which prevents the immoral traffic or from a specified wing which prevents pros. Also as Babykuttu mentioned, since its a legitimate business judge in many cases has warned not to bother these establishments further with these kind of raids unless they are from specifc groups as mentioned above. Also these non shady mps are run by well heeled strata, so they shall ensure not to get into a pickle first.Buddy everything you have said is true. You are going to be acquitted 110% even if caught red handed (pants down) in any spa. But do take into consideration the social stigma police will bring with your name blazing across multiple local channels and news papers. Police will further make sure that you cough up enough money!! So think.

Lord Necros
03-23-21, 17:25
Has anyone taken this girl Shreya who has a MR post? Claims to provide all services including anal.

Her listing and pics seem to be too good to be true, so likely is a scam attempt. But still wanted to make sure if there is any one here who have fucked her before and what the experience was like.

XboxoneGamer
03-23-21, 17:42
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well.

Returning to Hyderabad after quite sometime.

Any help from members regarding SP or Clean Spas would be great.

I can help with a few contacts in Delhi if anyone is travelling.

Had tried Navya earlier. Is her number same as before? And how about the service?

Thanks in advance guys, my Pm is active.

MtlBoy
03-24-21, 15:28
Just concerned where my money is going.

That might be one side of the story. Girls generally get pimped for a fixed amount of money (say for 4 -5 day stint for a fixed XXX INR), this is aside the handler fees or good will amount which the SP pays to the pimp who connected the girl to the SP. If she is an independent then there is no good will money here.

Bro my 2 cents. If you take a gift or sweetbox, you might get DFK / BBJ or some adventure but in all fairness it will not change the cosmetic caricature a lot. Their definition of ST is sex and your definition of ST is make love. Its a fair distance to flip of the coin my friend.

Cupid0509
03-25-21, 07:29
Dear brothers,

I used to have a pm earlier but don't have now. Desperately trying to reach the Pandavas spa. I am almost there at the location but can't find it.

Please guide me from the Pandavas ht. I visited the line beside where there are some independent houses and also the entire street which is commercial.

Maddy83
03-25-21, 18:38
Dear brothers,

I used to have a pm earlier but don't have now. Desperately trying to reach the Pandavas spa. I am almost there at the location but can't find it.

Please guide me from the Pandavas ht. I visited the line beside where there are some independent houses and also the entire street which is commercial.Search in JD to get it. I was from BLR and I could able to decode this in my 2 days visit to Hyderabad.

Cupid0509
03-26-21, 08:07
Search in JD to get it. I was from BLR and I could able to decode this in my 2 days visit to Hyderabad.It was easy, but m and a were not there some new chicks were added.

Thanks.

Monk4279
03-26-21, 10:12
Always hits the nail on its head. Nice spot on advice for guys like us.

Here we go.

Lord Necros
03-26-21, 10:21
Dear brothers,

I used to have a pm earlier but don't have now. Desperately trying to reach the Pandavas spa. You really should get PM bro. We generally share details only through PM to ensure that there is a bit of security (for us and for the establishments) involved in our conversations.

AussieGaigin
03-26-21, 23:30
Dear brothers,

Please guide me from the Pandavas ht. I visited the line beside where there are some independent houses and also the entire street which is commercial.So how about getting it again? Note instructions at top of page.

Jhongage
03-27-21, 06:56
Firstly thanks to Bigdick bro for the quick help.

Was near the park area at be hills bored waiting for someone.

So pinged Bigdick bro who shared the contact of this spa which is opposite to this.

Went I asked for line up with his reference only 2 available 1 dar 1 fair.

Paid 1.3 k counter and took her in no doors nothing. Turn off shady place.

Came in the girl told directly need FS she was I can't do that so after long this that.

Asked for TL HJ for 0.5 k I needed a quick release as lot of stress the entire day.

She opened pressed the melons hard bit the nips and she kept jerking me came after 10 minutes.

She was like you could have got a massage instead. LOL.

Anyways it was good fun.

Thanks again bro for the help.

Cheeers.

HyperCool
03-27-21, 14:50
Please share any new, Hyderabad is dry or people are not ready to share and care.

Lord Necros
03-27-21, 16:11
Had a really shit day today. Family is out of town so I thought I could finally go out an play. Instead of my usual MPs, decided to have some fun and see if I can find anal on offer anywhere.

I spent close to 2 days sifting through loc, skok, viv, MR and all other sites for any things which looked even remotely genuine. Made over 20-30 calls. All my attempts mostly went to shit. Got very few genuine SPs but they replied that they don't have any anal providers. Most didn't pick up phone or reply to my WA msg. Essentially, these sites are completely infested with scammers and time wasters.

Zeroed in on 3 profiles;.

One for a SP / spa near Image Hospital (81 xxxxx119), another for a girl called Shreya / Samaira Khurana (88 xxxxx544), and another SP (90 xxxx121).

All 3 turned out to be scammers. After calling me here and there, they asked for advance. The first one sent a boy (give him money and he will take you to the girls) and the 2nd one told me to send 1 k on gpay after which she will send me the location.

Told all of them to fuck off. This is the classic scam where they take the money and disappear. Any newbies here take note. If the sp / girl asks for money before meeting, blast them and walk off. They are just thieves.

Hinting the numbers here so that others also don't end up wasting their time like I did.

Overall, all afternoon went down the toilet in running after these 3. But at least I didn't let them steal from me.

This activity reminded how much shitty the Hyderabad scene is and how important the folks in this forum are.

Pretty much the only genuine SPs in Hyderabad will be the ones recommended by the brothers here. All other online channels seem to have become utterly useless nowadays.

Cupid0509
03-27-21, 16:31
Visited Kan today tried both g and are, none of them were good.

This place is very much hyped. Of course massage will be decent.

StealthDiss
03-27-21, 17:14
Hi folks,

Just wanted to know the reliability of website Oyo* com and sofiyahyd* com.

Are these websites genuine or work on the basis of bait and switch?

Also please let know if these birds are unhygienic and if their charges mentioned on the site are negotiable.

Cheers.

DonutRider
03-27-21, 21:46
Please share any new, Hyderabad is dry or people are not ready to share and care.Ever heard of stop and start technique? It means stop complaining and start exploring! Do you just read the forum and enjoy or you do go out and monger as well? Because if you do, there are plenty of spas and hundreds of girls out there. People don't share gems coz we have a reputation of fucking it up royally!
Please don't expect the forum to spoon feed you.

HoneyHunt05
03-28-21, 03:07
Dude, you just have been complaining as if you have contributed to the forum zillion times. Just explore the existing options in the city and post FRs to show your credibility.

Please share any new, Hyderabad is dry or people are not ready to share and care.

Monk4279
03-28-21, 04:18
Is bee back at precious stone spa?

Lord Necros
03-28-21, 07:36
Back in the Delhi forums, we would often set up real life beer meets. I was wondering if there is any interest for that here.

If you are interested in a Hyderabad meetup, dm me.

The only requirement is that you should be a senior member with at least a few FRs.

PinkuRox
03-28-21, 10:36
Hello Guys,

Yesterday, was horny and called kousalya, whom I reached out to before last week but did not venture. I love Milfs. She even did a video call to confirm her face to my friend. We decided to try even though her face is weird. Definitely in her 30's. She spoke very well on calls over the weeks which made me venture towards her. The rapo was there. She does not have a place but will arrange a decent place at 500 included in the price for her. She gave a location near moti nagar but it was an almost crowded residential area. Asked me to fetch Vodka and safety as well for her.

We bought a Smirnoff 180 ML for her. We went to the place after much difficulty and to and fro calls. Inside she was there and my friend was in a horrible shock looking at her face. She has this old wrinkles / summer burn kind of thing on her face. Which was okay for me as I saw her a couple of times over Video Calls. My friend bailed out quoting some emergency. Now Kosualya was upset as she paid 2 SHOTs rental which my friend said he would take care of that.

She does not have GPAY, we did not being cash, horrible mess it was. She asked for the account to account transfer but she has no confirmation as the SIM is not with her; she did not receive the confirmation message, did not believe our transaction. She was trying to squeeze another 500 on the pretext of rental money to the landlady upfront. I was very pissed off now with all the happenings, she could have asked for liquid cash when she was open enough to ask for Vodka and safety. She did not and was now doing all these dramas anyways, we settled it and we proceeded with the deed.

She was very good under the dress, she has an awesome clean body, smelled nice, nice looking pussy with subtle hair. I was in love with it but she did not allow any licking or even touching, she stopped me saying, we will try next time as the clock is ticking, another turn-off. She even has a nice ass. Soft to hold and squeze, very fair as well.

She did not allow any DFK or even a peck. Was not comfortable with any other angle than Missionary. I asked her WOT but she hardly could do for 1 min. She says she is tired.

Overall, even with all the above hick-ups, she is okay with respect to money.

Damage 2000 (she took care of rental place which is in basti but not slum).

Will definitely repeat again.

I have her number through seniors, will definitely share for all people who are active here with FRs, and reciprocate similar numbers.

Cheers.

BigDick1030
03-28-21, 11:48
Being busy in my professional life, couldn't get enough time to venture into mongering. So found time and went to my Pg road spa which is my new adda for its hygiene and steam even though the prices are on North side.

Took Pooja who is my new darling here. As I took her two times before, she has rappo with me. I was desperate for female touch so said to her first I need to release myself and after that massage. She agreed and undressed herself. She has firm boobs which I sucked for almost 15 minutes and then went to her cat. She keeps her cat utmost clean and I love it. Did DATY for almost 10 minutes and she released twice during that. She was screaming over the top and I was happy. After that I asked her to give BJ and she reluctantly agreed for it.

She has little guilty feeling because her BF asked about BJ several times and she refused, but she was giving to me. But being new to BJ, she didn't have the technique of mannu or Ayesha at Pandavas. Buy young girl giving BJ for first time to us makes Jhonny horny and I released inside her mouth and she was deeply upset with that. I cooled her with another DATY.

Asked her to give massage by remaining Naked and she obliged. Fingered her during massage and took HJ at end. So two quick release in 75 minutes. Took steam.

Damages: I took membership so for me it's 2 k for 90 minutes. 3 k for bird.

Peter1965
03-28-21, 13:44
Had a really shit day today. Family is out of town so I thought I could finally go out an play. Instead of my usual MPs, decided to have some fun and see if I can find anal on offer anywhere.

I spent close to 2 days sifting through loc, skok, viv, MR and all other sites for any things which looked even remotely genuine. Made over 20-30 calls. All my attempts mostly went to shit. Got very few genuine SPs but they replied that they don't have any anal providers. Most didn't pick up phone or reply to my WA msg. Essentially, these sites are completely infested with scammers and time wasters.

One for a SP / spa near Image Hospital (81 xxxxx119), another for a girl called Shreya / Samaira Khurana (88 xxxxx544), and another SP (90 xxxx121).

All 3 turned out to be scammers. After calling me here and there, they asked for advance. The first one sent a boy (give him money and he will take you to the girls) and the 2nd one told me to send 1 k on gpay after which she will send me the location.

Told all of them to fuck off. This is the classic scam where they take the money and disappear. Any newbies here take note. If the sp / girl asks for money before meeting, blast them and walk off. They are just thieves.

Hinting the numbers here so that others also don't end up wasting their time like I did.

Overall, all afternoon went down the toilet in running after these 3. But at least I didn't let them steal from me.

This activity reminded how much shitty the Hyderabad scene is and how important the folks in this forum are.

Pretty much the only genuine SPs in Hyderabad will be the ones recommended by the brothers here. All other online channels seem to have become utterly useless nowadays.Bro, fully agree with you. Members, pl don't pay any advance in any mode. Payment after seeing the chic.

ChinaSki86
03-28-21, 15:39
Hi there,

I am new to the forum. I was wondering if folks would be willing to share contacts. Indis or SPs would be nice. I can reciprocate with a few in BLR and Thailand. Thank you.

HarryMan1
03-28-21, 16:17
Hi folks,

Just wanted to know the reliability of website Oyo* com and sofiyahyd* com.

Are these websites genuine or work on the basis of bait and switch?

Also please let know if these birds are unhygienic and if their charges mentioned on the site are negotiable.

Cheers.Sofiyahyd is reliable. Would not say they indulge in bait and switch but in recent year or two pics you see on site are sometimes either massively photoshopped or are years old or a mix of both especially for Russia / CIS. Guess some level of photoshopping is acceptable but at times goes way beyond. The present set of Russian / CIS he has are way aged then pics. From service perspective it is a hit or miss (more latter then former). But the guy operates till late in night. Oyo- had used once many years ago so not commenting on same.

RameshHyd
03-28-21, 18:34
Hi folks,

Thanks to UltimateBliss bro, who shared the contact of Muslim MILF.

I msged her in WA and she suggested to call her as she cannot read or understand English. She knows only Hindi. She asked how I got number and all, gave a random name and she was ok after little convincing. Asked for meet, she told to come today evening and she has a room. Asked for pics but didn't send and I wanted to try Muslim since long. So went ahead.

Reached the landmark and called her, then one guy started giving directions on same call and it was walk-able. The location is deep inside Balapur. Reached the house and he welcomed in. I was skeptical because the involvement of a guy was not seen in all previous FRs of this Balapur MILF. There were few stares from passing by folks. But got inside gate anyway. This is very much Muslim area, so it was not easy.

Once inside, saw her. She is some 5'3 cute looking MILF, may be late 20's or early 30's. Good boobs and decent ass. But she is not milky white fair, just normal fair. I started doubting if she is the same person mentioned in other FRs or some other girl on same number (possibly because the old FR mentions about meeting her friends too) giving me the service.

I asked for DFK. She said she won't give DFK and she said she is unmarried, unlike mentioned in other FRs. So, now I was sure that she is a different lady. But no complaints as she is equally good.

I got undressed and we got into Bday suits and she gave a good BBBJ. Licked my body fairly good. Did some over the lip kissing. And sucked her boobs well. They are pretty round and not saggy. She has almost flat tummy. Kissed her body for sometime and worn the protection. Did miss first and some doggy. Later moved to WOT with hugging each other, which she liked. And finally completed in that position. She was suggesting for second round but, with a guy waiting outside (who guided me), I was not so comfortable staying long. All in all, it was a decent meet with a Muslim MILF and completed with satisfaction.

WIR? Yes, may be after few weeks, will try to find her friends OR even actual Balapur MILF which other FRs mentioned.

Place? Location is well inside Muslim area. You will get few stares. They might be knowing it. But once inside, there was no problem. It was comfortable.

Price: 2.5 k for one shot, 5 k for 2 shots. I think its value for money considering Hyderabad scene.

She meets on and off, not daily or regularly. So plan it out and don't jack up the prices. Hold your nerves and negotiate.

Have fun.

Ramesh.

Sunny0938
03-28-21, 21:29
Hi,

I am looking for African profiles in Hyderabad. I saw some in MR, are they real good?

Any one has good experience with African girls?

Let me know your experience.

SadBoyz
03-28-21, 21:50
Hey guys, it's been a while!

Frs from SP the, the gem.

FR 1 , girl name forgot.

Sp sent me pics like the usual and they looked super tempting, this sp is easily the best one in Hyderabad.

Went for a single shot, disappointed with the looks, was catfished, all the pics were super beautified, even the ones he sends from his den.

But knowing him, I was sure that the girl would at least be great in service and boy I was so right!

Although the girl had the saggiest boobs and stomach I've ever seen, her BJ was magnificent, she did this technique where she vaccum the Johnny in a special way, goshhhh that was elite!

Asked her to do with, came within few strokes, her movement was fluid and amazing, sadly my PME is back again.

FR 2 : GIRL name is sanju, from Delhi.

Sp sent the pics, they were not tempting at all, didn't like her features. Said that she's not my type but the sp insisted that this girl is way tooo good, after his persistence, I gave in and went for her.

She was a sex god, the experience was so magical and crazy that you guys would think I am making stuff up. I'll just punch in the highlights.

She enjoys deed way too much, her sec fav thing is doggy, first is sucking Johnny, I assure you that she had mine in her for 20 long minutes. I had no sleep and peace, suffered ED with her for first 50 minutes, she was so patient, the only thing she restricted was fingering her!

When j finally got the erection she asked me to doggy while looking in the mirror, moaning and what not, we shifted wot, and she kept on burrying me in her boobs, when ever she saw my hands or tongue was free, she'd push her boobs into them.

Listened to my every call.

Her boobs were the most perfect air I've seen. Anyone who's done her would attest to this statement.

Her moaning, the way she responded and was in the acr, her behavior and temperament, the moment of the match was, her saying, faster baby faster while in doggy.

She beats my pari experience, which was the best one so far.

Sadboy became extremely happyboi.

Scottweir
03-28-21, 22:49
Good evening gents.

Is anyone willing to help out a new monger in town? I am actually from Chicago. I've been trying to decode a lot of the conversation here but cannot nail down the final location and name. I just need some good Intel on providers.

I understand if I don't get any recommendations.

BabyKutu
03-29-21, 04:36
Good evening gents.

Is anyone willing to help out a new monger in town? I am actually from Chicago. I've been trying to decode a lot of the conversation here but cannot nail down the final location and name. I just need some good Intel on providers.

I understand if I don't get any recommendations.You should get a PM bro.

PinkuRox
03-29-21, 05:27
Hey guys, it's been a while!

Frs from SP the, the gem.

FR 1 , girl name forgot.

Sp sent me pics like the usual and they looked super tempting, this sp is easily the best one in Hyderabad.

Went for a single shot, disappointed with the looks, was catfished, all the pics were super beautified, even the ones he sends from his den.

But knowing him, I was sure that the girl would at least be great in service and boy I was so right!

Although the girl had the saggiest boobs and stomach I've ever seen, her BJ was magnificent, she did this technique where she vaccum the Johnny in a special way, goshhhh that was elite!

Asked her to do with, came within few strokes, her movement was fluid and amazing, sadly my PME is back again.

FR 2 : GIRL name is sanju, from Delhi..Damages?

Please DM menthe contact of SP, cheers.

PinkuRox
03-29-21, 05:29
Back in the Delhi forums, we would often set up real life beer meets. I was wondering if there is any interest for that here.

The only requirement is that you should be a senior member with at least a few FRs.Was unable to DM, count me in for any Beer meets.

Cupid0509
03-29-21, 10:27
Hi guys,

Hope many of us have received the message and calls for service. Tried. They have 3 locations in all popular locations. One near the coffee shop in one of the hills, other in M'PUR.

First one: counter charges 1.5 k + 1.5 k for TL HJ. Girls are OK OK.

Second one: they offer almost everything but girls are not good, counter charges 2 k. Place is also risky and with security cameras inside which I realized while coming out of the place. Don't recommend this at all.

Happy mongering.

Linguswamy
03-29-21, 12:14
Dear brethren,

Big thanks to Sita bhai and BigDick1030 bro, who were kind to share some contacts. The spa near Sec'bad, Ratnadeep was a great experience. Muslim MILF therapist literally blew me away. 200% VFM. I am really looking forward to repeat in my next visit. The pandava spa was good. I forgot the therapist name (something start with M). As the Sec'bad spa experience overpowered my brain I did not enjoy much. I even contracted mirror, could not visit as the business meet went beyond the schedule. So had to postpone. Thank you all. Enjoy mongering.

Kushal1991
03-29-21, 12:47
Is there any MP in Hyderabad where the therapist wears saree while massaging? It's OK if they aren't very beautiful. Thanks.

IronMerc
03-29-21, 13:40
Buying subscription is simple and straight forward. Buy bitcoin from coinbase and transfer it address mentioned in instructions.

Select contact us and mention the TXID, you will get subscription in few hours. I did it recently its quick and simple.

All the detailed talk will happen only through PM. Its safe for the person who is sharing the details as he would know he is sharing with a genuine person, if she shares in forum openly who know who would look at it and cause issues.

Good evening gents.

I understand if I don't get any recommendations.

Siva32
03-29-21, 13:50
Is she active nowadays.

RyanTawanda
03-29-21, 18:58
Hi,

I am looking for African profiles in Hyderabad. I saw some in MR, are they real good?

Any one has good experience with African girls?

Let me know your experience.I tried one in Malakpet. It was a game of cat and mouse to find her. In this heat, a definite turnoff. To ad to that room had no AC.

It was an apartment on the top floor. She had an older lady in the living room.

She had very curvy figure which I like, maybe not for all. Pictures were shopped. Quite a mechanical experience although I did not help the situation as my mind was half out the door from the start. I did the deed and left.

I think as an outcall service, it may be different, the environment was a major turnoff.

IronMerc
03-29-21, 21:08
Hello brothers,

I have small question on the mirrors in MP and SP pads. Am little scared if they have cam behind those mirrors in MP and SP pads. May be I watch too many movies. Or may be am scared because me and my friends had a bad experience in MP in goa (not with mirrors but switch and bait and lotted). Stayed away from mongering after that.

Seniors of the forum can shed some light on this aspect so that newbies like me can wander with confidence.

Thank you so much for all the seniors who have been keeping up the forum and helping others not to fall prey in hands of all the fraud out in the world.

BabyKutu
03-30-21, 03:51
Hello brothers,

I have small question on the mirrors in MP and SP pads. Am little scared if they have cam behind those mirrors in MP and SP pads. May be I watch too many movies. Or may be am scared because me and my friends had a bad experience in MP in goa (not with mirrors but switch and bait and lotted). Stayed away from mongering after that.

Seniors of the forum can shed some light on this aspect so that newbies like me can wander with confidence.

Thank you so much for all the seniors who have been keeping up the forum and helping others not to fall prey in hands of all the fraud out in the world.Brethren,

Its a common fear most harbor. First test is the finger test, use any of our fingers and rest it on the mirror, if you see the tips don't meet on the reflection then the mirror is not two way. This is sure shot & simple way to check.

By turning off the lights and holding up a flashlight to the mirror, you should be able to tell if the mirror is, in fact, two-way glass, because you'd be able to see the other side.

Tap it, two-way glass will make a different sound when tapped with your finger. This is because there likely wouldn't be any framing or support behind two-way glass, making it sound a lot "sharper" when tapped, as you'd imagine a window would sound.

If you 2 mobile phones, ring your phones and check for interference on signals, if you hear a jarring or buzzing sound then there is a wired / wireless recording device nearby, remember old times when you use your cell phone near a landline, you get jarring disturbance.

One of the easiest checks you can do for a hidden camera is to simply close the curtains, turn the lights off, and use your phone's flashlight to look for telltale reflections where they shouldn't.

Scan for WIFI networks and see the device list, if you see a clutter of devices then you have an issue.

Above are my 2 cents. Most reputed hotels don't surveil you, shady 2 bit shanties / Guest houses and low life OYO's are always a suspect. Stay safe.

It is quite prevalent in shady 2 bit places but generally it is a thing of the past, no.

PinkuRox
03-30-21, 03:51
I tried one in Malakpet. It was a game of cat and mouse to find her. In this heat, a definite turnoff. To ad to that room had no AC.

It was an apartment on the top floor. She had an older lady in the living room.

She had very curvy figure which I like, maybe not for all. Pictures were shopped. Quite a mechanical experience although I did not help the situation as my mind was half out the door from the start. I did the deed and left.

I think as an outcall service, it may be different, the environment was a major turnoff.Damages? Want to try just for afro, I am an ass fan as well.

BabyKutu
03-30-21, 04:13
Is there any MP in Hyderabad where the therapist wears saree while massaging? It's OK if they aren't very beautiful. Thanks.None in Hyderabad.

Stxtxx3
03-30-21, 06:03
I'm a long time member of the forum but never had any experience with spas. So, gave a visit to a spa near IT hub.

As soon as I entered, there were 2 gals. Both desi and local. One of them was cute and I checked in with her.

Started with a massage than she asked for extras. After bargain, she accepted for B2B at 2 K. Overall it was good experience. Would definitely try different spas.

Damages: 1.5 K at counter and 2 K for B2B.

Rg766
03-30-21, 06:30
Is she active nowadays.You mean the fat chick who had a partner / husband? Also known as jbill couple? Do not go that route man. She is bad, dead fish and stinks like dead fish too. There was a time she was very active on OKC and I asked the same question to my fellow mongers and eventually went ahead despite the bad reviews. I should have trusted the reports. Had a terrible time with her. My two cents.

Jgaurpaw99
03-30-21, 06:33
Few observations.

1. Do not leave any digital foot prints with WGs and SPs. Do not do Gpay or Account transfers.

2. Carry liquid cash.

3. Use burner phone for communications.

Hello Guys,

Yesterday, was horny and called kousalya, whom I reached out to before last week but did not venture. I love Milfs. She even did a video call to confirm her face to my friend. We decided to try even though her face is weird. Definitely in her 30's. She spoke very well on calls over the weeks which made me venture towards her. The rapo was there. She does not have a place but will arrange a decent place at 500 included in the price for her. She gave a location near moti nagar but it was an almost crowded residential area. Asked me to fetch Vodka and safety as well for her.

We bought a Smirnoff 180 ML for her. We went to the place after much difficulty and to and fro calls. Inside she was there and my friend was in a horrible shock looking at her face. She has this old wrinkles / summer burn kind of thing on her face. Which was okay for me as I saw her a couple of times over Video Calls. My friend bailed out quoting some emergency. Now Kosualya was upset as she paid 2 SHOTs rental which my friend said he would take care of that.

She does not have GPAY, we did not being cash, horrible mess it was. She asked for the account to account transfer but she has no confirmation as the SIM is not with her; she did not receive the confirmation message, did not believe our transaction. She was trying to squeeze another 500 on the pretext of rental money to the landlady upfront. I was very pissed off now with all the happenings, she could have asked for liquid cash when she was open enough to ask for Vodka and safety. She did not and was now doing all these dramas anyways, we settled it and we proceeded with the deed.

She was very good under the dress, she has an awesome clean body, smelled nice, nice looking pussy with subtle hair. I was in love with it but she did not allow any licking or even touching, she stopped me saying, we will try next time as the clock is ticking, another turn-off. She even has a nice ass. Soft to hold and squeze, very fair as well.

She did not allow any DFK or even a peck. Was not comfortable with any other angle than Missionary. I asked her WOT but she hardly could do for 1 min. She says she is tired.

Overall, even with all the above hick-ups, she is okay with respect to money.

Damage 2000 (she took care of rental place which is in basti but not slum).

Will definitely repeat again.

I have her number through seniors, will definitely share for all people who are active here with FRs, and reciprocate similar numbers.

Cheers.

Rg766
03-30-21, 06:37
Hello brothers,

Thank you so much for all the seniors who have been keeping up the forum and helping others not to fall prey in hands of all the fraud out in the world.I get you bro. Initially I used to be scared of visiting SPs and MPs too for many real and imaginary reasons. With time I have realized that.

A. I don't think MP would be interested in targeting you with a video clip. They get enough clientele. Even if your clip were to get leaked on the net, it is a vast space for anyone to know.

B. Video clips are dangerous when taken with lovers / GFs / sugarbabes who know your in a committed relationship. Other brothers might have different thoughts.

There will always be some risk. But if you want the fun you got to risk it. Be careful with your messaging history, use a different number, don't get too pally with WG's. That should take care.

Cheers!

Contigo
03-30-21, 08:52
Is bee back at precious stone spa?Bro,

I checked 3 days ago (sat). She ain't back yet. They now claim that go for a Telegu girl who was personally trained by BEE. The spa is now trying to promote this new SI bird. Sadly BEE cannot be replaced.

Regards,

COntigo.

Contigo
03-30-21, 08:56

All 3 turned out to be scammers. After calling me here and there, they asked for advance. The first one sent a boy (give him money and he will take you to the girls) and the 2nd one told me to send 1 k on gpay after which she will send me the location..Check your PM. Gave you a anal lead. Good luck!

Regards,

Contigo.

BigDick1030
03-30-21, 10:24
As I found some free time on holi decided to taste new bird's. Went to the MP opposite to famous park of be. Hills near GVK. As I am regular here, directly said to Owner to send most co-operative girl as I don't want any disappointment. Became naked and waiting for girl.

Then entered a huge girl with 5. 10 height and suitable stoutness. She was little dark, but I decided to proceed with her which proved to be perfect. She is rooja from Amalapuram place famous for extras. She gave right pressure and came to know that she did beautician course and she knows right pressure points. Asked her to do bum massage and she obliged.

I slowly started fingering her while she was massaging my neck and shoulders. She asked me to turn and my Jhonny was saluting. She giggled and rubbed groin area by taking extra care. Asked her menu and everything was available, but she was fearful of owner who asked girls not to give BJ / FS. I convinced her for BJ. She demanded 5 k, but I stuck at 2. 5. then after I had one of the most memorable BJ & rimming by telugu girl.

God she took my balls and sucked it like pro. She did rimming also which are generally done by Thais and afros. She too was aroused with my foreplay and she literally drank my cum. I was super happy and tipped her extra. 5 k.

Memorable experience. Planning to bang her again. Many brothers who are taking digits not sharing their experience. So soul's, please share experiences to keep forum alive.

RogerFed
03-30-21, 11:24
Is she active nowadays.So called Shruti in Manikonda? I don't know man, she used to ping me to come. I deleted her number as well.

Sand1363
03-30-21, 12:10
Hi Friends,

Can someone help me on how to get a fake sim without registering any of my own details.

Thanks in advance!

HoneyHunt05
03-30-21, 13:21
Is Mirror active these days? Tried reaching her few times but she did not respond, so checking if anyone met her in the last one month.

RyanTawanda
03-30-21, 14:23
Damages? Want to try just for afro, I am an ass fan as well.Damages were 5 K (don't shoot me I have no other leads). I am working on getting my account activated.

FanOfPK
03-30-21, 16:32
Thanking UltimateBliss for sharing the Contact.

Called her couple of times, but she spoke as if she wasn't interested. Called her again on the next day and provided the reference but she claimed she doesn't know that person and disconnected the call. She called me immediately and asked to provide the full number of the reference. Since I don't have the full number I convinced her somehow and finally she agreed to meet.

She called me to a place in Rahmat Nagar and gave the directions. Followed clearly and reached the place.

She welcomed me with a smile and we had a chit chat. She is too talkative and too good with CBJ. Had an excellent experience at a decent price.

WIR. Definitely.

Arghzme
03-30-21, 19:04
As I found some free time on holi decided to taste new bird's. Went to the MP opposite to famous park of be. Hills near GVK. As I am regular here, directly said to Owner to send most co-operative girl as I don't want any disappointment. Became naked and waiting for girl.

Then entered a huge girl with 5. 10 height and suitable stoutness. She was little dark, but I decided to proceed with her which proved to be perfect. She is rooja from Amalapuram place famous for extras. She gave right pressure and came to know that she did beautician course and she knows right pressure points. Asked her to do bum massage and she obliged.

I slowly started fingering her while she was massaging my neck and shoulders. She asked me to turn and my Jhonny was saluting. She giggled and rubbed groin area by taking extra care. Asked her menu and everything was available, but she was fearful of owner who asked girls not to give BJ / FS. I convinced her for BJ. She demanded 5 k, but I stuck at 2. 5. then after I had one of the most memorable BJ & rimming by telugu girl.

God she took my balls and sucked it like pro. She did rimming also which are generally done by Thais and afros. She too was aroused with my foreplay and she literally drank my cum. I was super happy and tipped her extra. 5 k.

Memorable experience. Planning to bang her again. Many brothers who are taking digits not sharing their experience. So soul's, please share experiences to keep forum alive.Most MP girls are often "aroused / excited" because of you bro. What's your secret?

Arghzme
03-30-21, 19:06
Bro,

I checked 3 days ago (sat). She ain't back yet. They now claim that go for a Telegu girl who was personally trained by BEE. The spa is now trying to promote this new SI bird. Sadly BEE cannot be replaced.

Regards,

COntigo.No bro wouldn't recommend this SI girl. Bee was bee. No one can ever replace her. Long live Bee and her fans.

BabyKutu
03-30-21, 19:25
Bro,

Regards,

COntigo.Bee won't be back for sometime. The SI is not even close. Avoid even in desperate times. Best part is the SI also double hats as the keeper of the place.

BigDick1030
03-31-21, 01:57
Most MP girls are often "aroused / excited" because of you bro. What's your secret?It's not that all are aroused. I had several misses also which I shared. But I take more time to stimulate them first. There are instances where I too faced dead fishes and in that time, I just forgo my money than having pathetic experience.

My long mongering experience taught me one thing that woman are sexually more deprived than men and if handled properly, they can show us the heaven.

And I generally don't share my mediocre experiences in this forum, except the experiences which are pathetic and can cause holes in pockets of fellow mongers. I try to share those experiences which are worth of repeating in new places so that people can get minimum assured services in the dry place Hyderabad.

IronMerc
03-31-21, 03:43
Thanks a lot seniors Babykutu and Rg766 for shedding some light on this aspect.

I think I understood the concept.

1) Unless they know us personally they cannot do anything with the recording (posting in internet will get them nothing, girls will have more damage than us).

So we should never ever share our personal details with them.

2) only problem is when we book oyo or any hotel, for that we can follow techniques Babykutu bro suggested!

Brethren,

Its a common fear most harbor. First test is the finger test, use any of our fingers and rest it on the mirror, if you see the tips don't meet on the reflection then the mirror is not two way. This is sure shot & simple way to check.

By turning off the lights and holding up a flashlight to the mirror, you should be able to tell if the mirror is, in fact, two-way glass, because you'd be able to see the other side.

Tap it, two-way glass will make a different sound when tapped with your finger. This is because there likely wouldn't be any framing or support behind two-way glass, making it sound a lot "sharper" when tapped, as you'd imagine a window would sound.

If you 2 mobile phones, ring your phones and check for interference on signals, if you hear a jarring or buzzing sound then there is a wired / wireless recording device nearby, remember old times when you use your cell phone near a landline, you get jarring disturbance..

Sarunan83
03-31-21, 05:30
Met with an afro girl in tarnaka. Found through a dating app. Asked for 8 k 2 shots. Brought down to 4 k for 2.

She was looking as per pic shared her her earlier. But place was a big turnoff.

I went evening-night transition time. Around 6-6:30 pm. Power went off and it became dark.

Had only one round and didn't take the second. As already paid for 2 rounds, left the place to be safe.

Jgaurpaw99
03-31-21, 06:12
Yup. Met her like 2 weeks ago. May be she is busy at the moment.

Is Mirror active these days? Tried reaching her few times but she did not respond, so checking if anyone met her in the last one month.

Lord Necros
03-31-21, 06:56
Good evening gents.

I understand if I don't get any recommendations.Scott, you need PM access for details. Nobody will share the exact name and contacts on the open forum.

See the top of the forum to see how you can get premium membership.

UltimateBliss
03-31-21, 08:42
Spsky.

Skipped the one in high demand and took the other one (not the red hair one). I guess pics already floated in forum.

Booked for a night. She is from Assam too I guess. Decent experience. Only CBJ. 2 sessions and one BJ+HJ. Can be better.

Bindhu / Sneha Bowenpally.

A youngie. Good BBJ and tight cat and handful boobs. 7 k one hour 2 sessions. Only meets in her place.

She also mentioned another friend of her In lb nagar. Planning her next. If any one has any review please let know.

MILF kphb.

Good experience for MILF lovers. Just like an another siri. But the one who shared this contact asked not to share to anyone. Just mentioning if anyone already got her digits she is worth trying. Goes by name Geetha.

Jyothi dilsuknagar: MILF in 1500. Only CBJ. Good figure. Face is below average.

One regret-- missed SP the chick. Seeing good reviews on her. Should have tried her.

Few things in queue yet to try.

1. Devi kphb sent pics of some girl in 25's.

2. Renuka yousfguda MILF.

3. Latha yousfguda. Got from forum.

4. manju indie.

If anyone has any reviews on these do let me know.

Happy mongering.

Happy to share with seniors. Expecting something good in return if possible.

Take care. Cheers!

PinkuRox
03-31-21, 09:25
Thanking UltimateBliss for sharing the Contact.

Called her couple of times, but she spoke as if she wasn't interested. Called her again on the next day and provided the reference but she claimed she doesn't know that person and disconnected the call. She called me immediately and asked to provide the full number of the reference. Since I don't have the full number I convinced her somehow and finally she agreed to meet.

She called me to a place in Rahmat Nagar and gave the directions. Followed clearly and reached the place.

She welcomed me with a smile and we had a chit chat. She is too talkative and too good with CBJ. Had an excellent experience at a decent price.

WIR. Definitely.Damages?

Please share the digits in PM, will not rush now. Will try around weekend.

Cheers.

RandyCocky
03-31-21, 09:43
Back on Hyderabad from Kolkata after a long time, so started seeking adventure. Called my regular spa and told the receptionist that I need both massage and service as I drove all the way. She sent a Thai who gave an amazing massage and helped me relax.

Then the fun started, she said 7 k for B2B and BJ. I started at 4 and had it at 4.5 k. She gave me a blissful blowjob and rimming in multiple positions. It was mind blowing and relaxing. I tipped her 500 extra at the end.

Can share digits and details in exchange for other good MP contacts who do BJ.

JustForFunDude
03-31-21, 10:58
Bro,

Regards,

COntigo.Contigo bro. Does her start with Siris _ _ ? The Telugu chick you were talking about?

WronglyWicked
03-31-21, 11:37
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I have been reading a lot of the posts here. Bought the subscription recently, I would love to receive few good contacts. Thank you.

Ramakrsn
03-31-21, 14:30
Hello brothers,

I am posting almost after an year, but following the forum. Having difficulties venturing out in Hyderabad due to family and other issues, So thought of planning a tour out of state to spend some quality mongering time. Can seniors / members suggest a nice plan to visit for 2 or 3 days and places to stay. I know the request is very broad and also I am also trying to activate my PM, but thought of stating a chat.

SadBoyz
03-31-21, 15:05

Memorable experience. Planning to bang her again. Many brothers who are taking digits not sharing their experience. So soul's, please share experiences to keep forum alive.Can someone help me decoding this?

NightOwl01
03-31-21, 17:09
Hi to all the forum members,

Been a silent member since 14 months, burnt hands couple of times trying to get bitcoins (got scammed at paxful). Finally decided to try one last time and got successful in getting the subscription today (of course from same paxful, but a bit costly though). Had a handful of experiences from decoding the posts here. Thanks to all and will actively contribute to the forum moving forward.

HyperCool
03-31-21, 18:27
Hi to all the forum members,

Been a silent member since 14 months, burnt hands couple of times trying to get bitcoins (got scammed at paxful). Finally decided to try one last time and got successful in getting the subscription today (of course from same paxful, but a bit costly though). Had a handful of experiences from decoding the posts here. Thanks to all and will actively contribute to the forum moving forward.Your name says you outperform in group further, good luck share care.

Scottweir
04-01-21, 05:06
Thanks all for replying.

The problem is that my crypto wallet is set up for a 2 step authentication which is linked to my phone number in the States and I don't have the roaming facility. Anyways I still have a couple experiences to share. I will try my best to be discreet here.

Are. Thai Spa: This is by the city centre intersection, in a complex which also has dunk donuts. I was here 2 years ago and paid another visit yesterday. I like the setup here. Nice and clean. The providers are north eastern and are hot in my books. Nice massage and good L1 finish. I was told there is an option for L2 and B2 be. But for some reason I wasn't able to score yesterday. Not sure what changed in 2 years or maybe the girl was just playing it safe.

A Spa and Hammam: be hills Rd 12, just next to Angara. This is not a legit spa center. Clearly a setup for extra services. I could easily tell by the number of cameras they had everywhere. Paid 2. 5 k for the massage and my provider, Zara, was a thick woman maybe almost a BBW with good assets. Massage was mediocre and so was the finish. Available options were L1, B2B and FS (with a different provider). Opted for the B2 be for 2. 5 k. Again, it was nothing to rave about. Shower in the end. This place is not clean. The floor had insects crawling everywhere. My biggest oh shit moment came when I saw that they don't change the sheets after the session. Disgusting! Not coming here again.

Can you guys give out some more clues about the spa on PG road? I looked for it hard yesterday but wasn't lucky. Is it near Ratnadeep? There was spa starting with Tr. But I didn't pursue because the setup didn't look good.

Pratonic01
04-01-21, 07:24
Thanks all for replying.

The problem is that my crypto wallet is set up for a 2 step authentication which is linked to my phone number in the States and I don't have the roaming facility. Anyways I still have a couple experiences to share. I will try my best to be discreet here.

Are. Thai Spa: This is by the city centre intersection, in a complex which also has dunk donuts. I was here 2 years ago and paid another visit yesterday. I like the setup here. Nice and clean. The providers are north eastern and are hot in my books. Nice massage and good L1 finish. I was told there is an option for L2 and B2 be. But for some reason I wasn't able to score yesterday. Not sure what changed in 2 years or maybe the girl was just playing it safe.

A Spa and Hammam: be hills Rd 12, just next to Angara. This is not a legit spa center. Clearly a setup for extra services. I could easily tell by the number of cameras they had everywhere. Paid 2. 5 k for the massage and my provider, Zara, was a thick woman maybe almost a BBW with good assets. Massage was mediocre and so was the finish. Available options were L1, B2B and FS (with a different provider). Opted for the B2 be for 2. 5 k. Again, it was nothing to rave about. Shower in the end. This place is not clean. The floor had insects crawling everywhere. My biggest oh shit moment came when I saw that they don't change the sheets after the session. Disgusting! Not coming here again..I didn't read your full post, still my 2 cents, irrespective of the quality of the spa z I make sure that the table / bed is cleaned in front of me (even if it was earlier) and two brand new sheets are put, I pay 50 rs extra for this. But cleaning and two sheets are mandatory or I walk out. Simple, my massage on my terms.

Jgaurpaw99
04-01-21, 08:51
You can visit Delhi, if mongering is the primary need of the trip.

Hello brothers,

I am posting almost after an year, but following the forum. Having difficulties venturing out in Hyderabad due to family and other issues, So thought of planning a tour out of state to spend some quality mongering time. Can seniors / members suggest a nice plan to visit for 2 or 3 days and places to stay. I know the request is very broad and also I am also trying to activate my PM, but thought of stating a chat.

PinkuRox
04-01-21, 09:51
Hello brothers,

I am posting almost after an year, but following the forum. Having difficulties venturing out in Hyderabad due to family and other issues, So thought of planning a tour out of state to spend some quality mongering time. Can seniors / members suggest a nice plan to visit for 2 or 3 days and places to stay. I know the request is very broad and also I am also trying to activate my PM, but thought of stating a chat.Bro,

I planned a Kolkata trip in December and it was on the same lines as yours.

Please check my Kolkata report. Can gudie you after you read the report of you are interested.

HydMong
04-01-21, 14:52
Met an indi name prachi from sec'bad. Took no from a friend and called her up. Fixed appointment and reached to my place. She doesn't have place we need to arrange. Look wise she is average and seems to be unmarried but she have kid.

Once she came we had small chit and entered the deed. No DFK as she said it's first time and she told if we meet frequently she will give. Then got her undressed. She have pretty nice boobs to suck and squeeze no resistance in sucking and squeezing. She was slowly turning on with the sucking. She started moaning after 10 min of sucking and got the cover entered in missionary. If clearly felt the heat inside her and told her you are hot inside. She replied that she is not a frequent into this, which I don't believe but her pussy heat made me to think. Even the cat felt slight tight not as a young gal. Banged here with all possible ways WOT, doggy, lift her and reverse cow gal. She won't say no for any angles, good on bed. Closed the first session. Had some chit chat and stared the second session, she is very cooperative and not a time watcher. Repeated the same angles and she enjoyed the session as she got full mood. Pretty nice session with her and huge relief with her.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy. Clean and shaved but no DATY I need to convince her in next visit 9/10.

Attitude - 10/10 no questions asked not a time watcher, good cooperation.

WIR. Yes.

Ramakrsn
04-01-21, 16:58
Bro I planned a Kolkata trip in December and it was on the same lines as yours.

Please check my Kolkata report. Can gudie you after you read the report of you are interested.Thanks mate. Let me check your posts and get back.

Ramakrsn
04-01-21, 17:00
You can visit Delhi, if mongering is the primary need of the trip.Yes primary reason is mongering. Any suggestions on places to stay in Delhi. And places to avoid. Things to be careful about.

RohanM
04-01-21, 17:50
She is maid type but cheap fun, at night in bpet area.

Reciprocate with cheap contacts and I will give details.

PinkuRox
04-01-21, 18:01
Met an indi name prachi from sec'bad. Took no from a friend and called her up. Fixed appointment and reached to my place. She doesn't have place we need to arrange. Look wise she is average and seems to be unmarried but she have kid.

Once she came we had small chit and entered the deed. No DFK as she said it's first time and she told if we meet frequently she will give. Then got her undressed. She have pretty nice boobs to suck and squeeze no resistance in sucking and squeezing. She was slowly turning on with the sucking. She started moaning after 10 min of sucking and got the cover entered in missionary. If clearly felt the heat inside her and told her you are hot inside. She replied that she is not a frequent into this, which I don't believe but her pussy heat made me to think. Even the cat felt slight tight not as a young gal. Banged here with all possible ways WOT, doggy, lift her and reverse cow gal. She won't say no for any angles, good on bed. Closed the first session. Had some chit chat and stared the second session, she is very cooperative and not a time watcher. Repeated the same angles and she enjoyed the session as she got full mood. Pretty nice session with her and huge relief with her.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

WIR. Yes.Damages? Could you share the digits and ref? If feasible.

HydMong
04-01-21, 18:36
She took 6 k for two pops and we need to pay for transportation.

Once she came we had small chit and entered the deed. No DFK as she said it's first time and she told if we meet frequently she will give. Then got her undressed. She have pretty nice boobs to suck and squeeze no resistance in sucking and squeezing. She was slowly turning on with the sucking. She started moaning after 10 min of sucking and got the cover entered in missionary. If clearly felt the heat inside her and told her you are hot inside. She replied that she is not a frequent into this, which I don't believe but her pussy heat made me to think. Even the cat felt slight tight not as a young gal. Banged here with all possible ways WOT, doggy, lift her and reverse cow gal. She won't say no for any angles, good on bed. Closed the first session. Had some chit chat and stared the second session, she is very cooperative and not a time watcher. Repeated the same angles and she enjoyed the session as she got full mood. Pretty nice session with her and huge relief with her..

Sand1363
04-01-21, 19:45

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

WIR. Yes.Hi Bro,

Could you please inbox me the contact details and reference.

Also, please PM me the damages and her age.

Thanks in advance!

Srisri786
04-02-21, 02:49
Hi all,

Kindly share reference for Pavani.

DonutRider
04-02-21, 10:39
Used to see her frequently at be spa Hi-tech back in 2017-18. Back then, she used to give only HJ and top access in 1. 5 k. Bombshell with big bazookas. Later I lost interest in NIs or SIs and lost touch.

So I didn't have much to do with my lonely miserable life and decided to take the long trip and show up at the pg road spa. (Been there once a long while ago for when I needed something modified with the car in that area).

Went there without any expectations or references. I just wanted some massage and a release (a given at this place).

They showed me her, and I immediately recognised. She put on some weight, same cute face, cute accent and improved massaging skills. Nice fair smooth body and great shape.

But I didn't like her smell. She wasn't very clean. That was a turn off. She was getting horny though with me rubbing and fingering her pussy and at 3 k, she was okay. She should be more cooperative in the next visit.

I won't maybe repeat her but will visit the spa for other ones.

Thanks loverg and bigdick1030 for confirming on the place!

HyperCool
04-02-21, 12:46
Some new place popped from no where, in naacharaam above lbr (reverse) bank, Went there on an afternoon no appointment and got two Telegu and chose one therapist with name rishi. Went for the dry massage. The massage was decent and the therapist was friendly and clearly indicated in the small talk and other touches that probably extras in menu. So I asked her the rates and she quoted 2 K for B2 and FS for second visit. I tried negotiating for b2 settled for 1.5 K. At reception paid 1 k. It was good and cooperative.

NightOwl01
04-02-21, 13:10
Hi guys,

Thanks to all for responding to my private messages, felt positive for all the help I am getting from fellow mongers and I really felt that I should have got subscription long back.

#1 Pandavas spa.

Thanks to bigdick bro for sharing the details. Ventured today, there was a NE girl at the desk and my bad luck, both mannu and Ayesha were busy. She offered herself and another localite (don't remember name), I almost came out of the building and it was damn hot (both inside and outside). As I have more interest in NE's, went with her, she said she is from Assam, didn't understand the name and I didn't ask again. She is a petite girl, looks almost flat with her top. Decent massage and within 10 mins she raised the topic and quoted 3 k for full nude B2B. I just said 1.5 k - 2 k is my budget and she asked 2.5 k. I stuck at 2 k and she said fine, first customer of the day blah blah and asked to pay. Once I paid, she removed her top and pant, but said no to panty. I got pissed off and said better I will leave, you can keep the money and I don't like these kind of changing words. After a few minutes of arguments, she said ok, lets do it. Opted for dry massage since there is no attached bathroom. Nice smooth and soft skin. Once she removed her bra, boobs are of decent size, handful, sucked them for hearts content. Did romance is various positions, at one time she said like please no sex, careful. Clean pussy, I am not into DATY and just gave a small kiss. She is not ok for lip kiss or BJ. 20 mins of romance and I am done. Though she said she is from Assam, she looked more like from Sikkim / Nepal.

Damages: 1.5 k counter + 2 k B2B.

#2 GB, M'pur.

Johny was not satisfied much and contacted a spa in M'pur from Loc, they guided me near Dmart and the Spa is in news recently I think. Gold Joy (synonym English). Went to the 4th floor and girl at the counter said 3 packages, 2 k. Normal massage, 4 k. Top less, 6 k. Nude B2B. I asked to show the line up, she was reluctant at first and later shown them. All maid category and I felt not safe. Just said not my type and walked away.

Remember guys, I learnt very hardly to say a NO. We are paying and none are doing any favour for us freely.

#3 Jamba.

Went to Jamba after that, selected a Vizag girl named Kit-kat, Guy asked 500 more and again I said I will better leave (this might not work always) and he agreed finally. Girl looks nice with top and jeans. 10 mins into the massage, off the dispo and gave nice 360 degree swipe. Quoted 3 k for nude B2B, 2 k for BJ, 5 k for FS. I was like what the hell and said I am not going to pay more than 3 k for BJ and B2B. She came down 4 k and deal done at 3.5 k. Came to birthday suites and boobs are just fine. Gave a nice sloppy BJ, rubbed her boobs all over me and licked everywhere. Came in 69, I fingered her while she is sucking mine deep. Came a bit late and she is like how long still. Boob fucked for a while and came between her legs. Took bath and left.

Damages: 2.5 k counter + 3.5 to the girl.

This is my first FR and please don't mind if there are any mistakes. Again I feel very happy to be part of this group. Will share more of my experiences.

RyanTawanda
04-02-21, 15:33
Thanks all for replying.

A Spa and Hammam: be hills Rd 12, just next to Angara. This is not a legit spa center. Clearly a setup for extra services. I could easily tell by the number of cameras they had everywhere. Paid 2. 5 k for the massage and my provider, Zara, was a thick woman maybe almost a BBW with good assets. Massage was mediocre and so was the finish. Available options were L1, B2B and FS (with a different provider). Opted for the B2 be for 2. 5 k. Again, it was nothing to rave about. Shower in the end. This place is not clean. The floor had insects crawling everywhere. My biggest oh shit moment came when I saw that they don't change the sheets after the session. Disgusting! Not coming here again..I agree about this MP it is not clean. I had disposable towel and two fresh towels after shower when I went there a few days ago.

Zara is as described physically. But I like extra padding or slim. I am no into Skinny girls. The massage was rushed. She just wanted to get to her pay day and cut off all attempts at conversation. She did B2 be and HJ for 2 K (2.5 at the counter) all very mechanical. Maybe with some familiarity things will get better. I do not have time for that.

WIR: not unless I am desperate.

RyanTawanda
04-02-21, 15:38
Hi all,

I am looking for some reviews of this girl on MR. She only does outcall. I see only one review for the girls on MR. Does that mean it's a no go area? Or you guys just don't kiss and tell?

Besides Airbnb what other places are good for hosting outcall?

Vinay624
04-02-21, 20:32
Hey guys any idea if she has quit this line. Her whatsapp is deactivated. Àctually looking for a muslim girl called Parveen with whom she used to do a threesome. Does anyone have her contact.

Lord Necros
04-03-21, 07:22

The only requirement is that you should be a senior member with at least a few FRs.Hey everyone. Some of us are meeting today for lunch.

If there is any last minute interest, drop me a message.

PinkuRox
04-03-21, 08:22
Hey everyone. Some of us are meeting today for lunch.

If there is any last minute interest, drop me a message.I and 4 others already signed up, anyone around Gachibowli please drop and PM, we can meet in the afternoon.

Cupid0509
04-03-21, 10:29
Visited the MP specially for M and had a good session Massage + TA+ BJ. Nicely executed at par with all the feedback's.

Saw A at the counter will visit for her again.

Happy mongering!

Stay safe.

KPradeep
04-03-21, 13:14
Hi guys,

Thanks to all for responding to my private messages, felt positive for all the help I am getting from fellow mongers and I really felt that I should have got subscription long back.

#1 Pandavas spa.

Thanks to bigdick bro for sharing the details. Ventured today, there was a NE girl at the desk and my bad luck, both mannu and Ayesha were busy. She offered herself and another localite (don't remember name), I almost came out of the building and it was damn hot (both inside and outside). As I have more interest in NE's, went with her, she said she is from Assam, didn't understand the name and I didn't ask again. She is a petite girl, looks almost flat with her top. Decent massage and within 10 mins she raised the topic and quoted 3 k for full nude B2B. I just said 1.5 k - 2 k is my budget and she asked 2.5 k. I stuck at 2 k and she said fine, first customer of the day blah blah and asked to pay. Once I paid, she removed her top and pant, but said no to panty. I got pissed off and said better I will leave, you can keep the money and I don't like these kind of changing words. After a few minutes of arguments, she said ok, lets do it. Opted for dry massage since there is no attached bathroom. Nice smooth and soft skin. Once she removed her bra, boobs are of decent size, handful, sucked them for hearts content. Did romance is various positions, at one time she said like please no sex, careful. Clean pussy, I am not into DATY and just gave a small kiss. She is not ok for lip kiss or BJ. 20 mins of romance and I am done. Though she said she is from Assam, she looked more like from Sikkim / Nepal.

Damages: 1.5 k counter + 2 k B2B.

#2 GB, M'pur.

Johny was not satisfied much and contacted a spa in M'pur from Loc, they guided me near Dmart and the Spa is in news recently I think. Gold Joy (synonym English). Went to the 4th floor and girl at the counter said 3 packages, 2 k. Normal massage, 4 k. Top less, 6 k. Nude B2B. I asked to show the line up, she was reluctant at first and later shown them. All maid category and I felt not safe. Just said not my type and walked away.

Remember guys, I learnt very hardly to say a NO. We are paying and none are doing any favour for us freely.

#3 Jamba.

Went to Jamba after that, selected a Vizag girl named Kit-kat, Guy asked 500 more and again I said I will better leave (this might not work always) and he agreed finally. Girl looks nice with top and jeans. 10 mins into the massage, off the dispo and gave nice 360 degree swipe. Quoted 3 k for nude B2B, 2 k for BJ, 5 k for FS. I was like what the hell and said I am not going to pay more than 3 k for BJ and B2B. She came down 4 k and deal done at 3.5 k. Came to birthday suites and boobs are just fine. Gave a nice sloppy BJ, rubbed her boobs all over me and licked everywhere. Came in 69, I fingered her while she is sucking mine deep. Came a bit late and she is like how long still. Boob fucked for a while and came between her legs. Took bath and left.

Damages: 2.5 k counter + 3.5 to the girl.

This is my first FR and please don't mind if there are any mistakes. Again I feel very happy to be part of this group. Will share more of my experiences.Has the Jamba spa address changed. I visited the old one above the restaurant and don't see it.

RameshHyd
04-03-21, 18:11
Hi all,

With the FRs from Bigdick bro, I have decoded and visited the spa which is in stealth mode near GVK one mall. With feedback on Rooja on high, decided to try her straight away. Asked for availability, two were available. Aisha and Rooja from Amalapuram. I chose Rooja and went into the room. No doors here. Only curtain, but its not an issue in this spa.

Then walks in Rooja, typical Telegu MILF. Around 5'11 ht and has proportional stout body. Little dark but has some charm in her face. She asked what massage I need, I chose warm oil massage. But I changed my mind to take service straight away. So started some cheesy talk and asked what's on menu, she said B2B, BJ, and some rimming with full nude. 4 k. I was strong on 2.5 k but settled on 3 k.

Immedtaily she removed all her clothes and removed by dispo. She came on me and started B2B with her 40 size boobs. She started licking my body, and she gone down and took my dick and started giving one of the best BJ. Slurpy BJ. Meanwhile I started to finger her. She became wet in no time. It was steamy. She got aroused with fingering and she was sucking with more vigor. And took my balls into mouth and started to roll tongue around them. And she went little more down and did close to rimm by licking near to AH. She said that's the best she can do and not direct rimm. And it was ok for me. After 10-15 mins of BJ, I gave in my juice. She chose not to do CIM (according to her, she did not do CIM for anyone else). The 30 minutes was good fun. Best part is she was fully involved in the act after agreeing the price for extras. Never saw such fully involved spa therapist. She asked me if I was satisfied. Hell YEAH. I was much satisfied. After draining it out, I asked her to do some normal massage and had some chit chat.

She was ready for FS but topi was not available with me. She told to get my topi next visit but FS will cost me min 4 k, she said.

Price: 1.5 k counter + 3 k for slurpy BJ, B2 B, Full Nude, close to rimm, balls suck, fingering.

WIR: Yes, in a week or so.

Location: On BH 1 road. Pretty safe. Its like hidden in plain sight.

Girl: Telugu MILF with height and stout.

Thumb rule: Hold your nerves and negotiate. Don't jack up prices.

Ramesh.

NightOwl01
04-03-21, 19:22
Has the Jamba spa address changed. I visited the old one above the restaurant and don't see it.Its very much at the same place, no change in address and fully operational.

HydMong
04-03-21, 19:34
I came across a new website, If it's is genuine we can get new high class chicks including Afro's. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad. It is not only to Hyderabad but different places in India.

HydMong
04-03-21, 19:42
Dude sent you PM check inbox, she is really good on bed and not a time watcher.

Hey guys any idea if she has quit this line. Her whatsapp is deactivated. ctually looking for a muslim girl called Parveen with whom she used to do a threesome. Does anyone have her contact.

DonutRider
04-03-21, 22:18
I came across a new website, If it's is genuine we can get new high class chicks including Afro's. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad. It is not only to Hyderabad but different places in India.MR is a new website how?

DonutRider
04-03-21, 23:02
Used to see her frequently at be spa Hi-tech back in 2017-18. Back then, she used to give only HJ and top access in 1. 5 k. Bombshell with big bazookas. Later I lost interest in NIs or SIs and lost touch.

So I didn't have much to do with my lonely miserable life and decided to take the long trip and show up at the pg road spa. (Been there once a long while ago for when I needed something modified with the car in that area).

Went there without any expectations or references. I just wanted some massage and a release (a given at this place).

They showed me her, and I immediately recognised. She put on some weight, same cute face, cute accent and improved massaging skills. Nice fair smooth body and great shape.

But I didn't like her smell. She wasn't very clean. That was a turn off. She was getting horny though with me rubbing and fingering her pussy and at 3 k, she was okay. She should be more cooperative in the next visit.

I won't maybe repeat her but will visit the spa for other ones.

Thanks loverg and bigdick1030 for confirming on the place!I went there again to the one on the pg road. All NI gals. (I would like a similar setup with some NEs).

I selected miss K. Bubly, Short, average built NI. Friendly attitude. Great stretching, good massage, average bum massage. She wanted to do cream as she doesn't want to get oily during b2 b. 3. 5 k for b2 b. A bad b2 b. Small boobs and she doesn't want them kissed. She got on top and started rubbing onto my dick, moving up and down my body, putting her hair in my face! She thought that would make me horny, That made me sneaze! She was moaning which was so unnecessary, so fake that I had to stop her saying my dick will go limp if she kept going.

It wasn't working and I had to take "things" into my hands. But then atleast her HJ was good with lots of cream and nice and slow strokes.

Though it was a bad session, I wasn't really pissed. She was kind of cute and funny but I definitely won't repeat.

There are 3-4 NI beauties but not my type. Will stay away for a while.

Rocinate03
04-04-21, 00:17
MR is a new website how?Its been a website long time from now.

Discover5121
04-04-21, 02:42
I came across a new website, If it's is genuine we can get new high class chicks including Afro's. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-hyderabad. It is not only to Hyderabad but different places in India.Hi bro,

It's is like any other online site, tread carefully, there are some reviews here with the short form MR, check them.

Cheers.

PinkuRox
04-04-21, 03:12
Dude sent you PM check inbox, she is really good on bed and not a time watcher.Is it the number ending with 833? She is not responding, on WA or on call she says wrong number. Help me.

Siva32
04-04-21, 07:58
Owner claiming rooja out of town and not return is this accurate anyone ventured lately. Any more clues / hints to locate spa / rooja.

Siva32
04-04-21, 08:54
Any whereabouts number not reachable.

PussyHound1
04-04-21, 10:08
Bro does the spa name start with D?

Hi all,

With the FRs from Bigdick bro, I have decoded and visited the spa which is in stealth mode near GVK one mall. With feedback on Rooja on high, decided to try her straight away. Asked for availability, two were available. Aisha and Rooja from Amalapuram. I chose Rooja and went into the room. No doors here. Only curtain, but its not an issue in this spa.

Then walks in Rooja, typical Telegu MILF. Around 5'11 ht and has proportional stout body. Little dark but has some charm in her face. She asked what massage I need, I chose warm oil massage. But I changed my mind to take service straight away. So started some cheesy talk and asked what's on menu, she said B2B, BJ, and some rimming with full nude. 4 k. I was strong on 2.5 k but settled on 3 k.

HydMong
04-04-21, 14:14
Yes dude I have only that number and it is not responding. I will try to get the number from other sources, if possible.

Is it the number ending with 833? She is not responding, on WA or on call she says wrong number. Help me.

Peter1965
04-04-21, 15:18
Hi all,

Immedtaily she removed all her clothes and removed by dispo. She came on me and started B2B with her 40 size boobs. She started licking my body, and she gone down and took my dick and started giving one of the best BJ. Slurpy BJ. Meanwhile I started to finger her. She became wet in no time. It was steamy. She got aroused with fingering and she was sucking with more vigor. And took my balls into mouth and started to roll tongue around them. And she went little more down and did close to rimm by licking near to AH. She said that's the best she can do and not direct rimm. And it was ok for me. After 10-15 mins of BJ, I gave in my juice. She chose not to do CIM (according to her, she did not do CIM for anyone else). The 30 minutes was good fun. Best part is she was fully involved in the act after agreeing the price for extras. Never saw such fully involved spa therapist. She asked me if I was satisfied. Hell YEAH. I was much satisfied. After draining it out, I asked her to do some normal massage and had some chit chat.

She was ready for FS but topi was not available with me. She told to get my topi next visit but FS will cost me min 4 k, she said.

Price: 1.5 k counter + 3 k for slurpy BJ, B2 B, Full Nude, close to rimm, balls suck, fingering.

WIR: Yes, in a week or so.

Location: On BH 1 road. Pretty safe. Its like hidden in plain sight.

Girl: Telugu MILF with height and stout.

Thumb rule: Hold your nerves and negotiate. Don't jack up prices.

Ramesh.Bro, good report. Iam not spa guy. But, your report made very curious. Would you mind shareing the name of spa. Rest assured, I would keep it confidential. Trust you would share. Have a great evening.

PinkuRox
04-04-21, 16:25
Hey guys,

I hope you're well!

Yesterday, we had a decent ISH Hyderabad meet with only 3 of us, others could not make it. I got a Afro contact with me from ISG and I got one yesterday from our team. I tried 3 numbers since yesterday, alla fros. One SP, one a direct girl and another was not responsive.

The SP gave m 3-4 options on WA, all looked the same, only hairstyles differ. I said whatever. He gave me contact and location in tolichowki, quoted 5 K, brought it to 2 K Shot after negotiation. However, she was not okay for a video call confirmation. I switched back to SP for a different number, he told Video call is not possible, they don't do. I said, I can't travel that long in this heat for nothing. I asked him to cancel me. He then gave another number, who spoke well over audio, sent me a video of her sipping a drink. Which was okay for me at least better than nothing. I started to tchowki.

I had to wait for 10 minutes in the hot sun as she was not home, then there she was with bags of groceries. I helped her carry them to the flat. Which was nice but very unorganized, seems like a party happened last night with beer cans all over. Not tidy enough but was decent.

She then undressed, asked me to undersss, then asked money upfront which I obliged. She said no kissing despite her confirmation over WA quoting Christianity, easter, my aunts plans blah blah. To many ifs and buts. She sucked my dick with see. Which was nice, did not allow me to touch her upper body, sayings its hot, humid. I got little frustrated. Then she asked me to come over her, mish. I asked for WOT to compensate no kissing (too bad I have to beg / ask this despite paying) Then we did mish, she sucked again, tried jacking me to wake me up. Then I liked Scoop Me Up position. Which was out of nowhere, she lifted her leg, I put it in across. Google this position.

I then finished. Post which she showed me twerking her ass, which is when I asked about Anal, she said, she likes and started showing me some crazy moves, too bad I was there only for one shot. She is an awesome twerker.

But all during the deed, she was asking me to finish quickly as her aunt is coming, its her aunt's place. Such a turn-off.

She behaved very nicely after I finished, you should see her attitude, before taking money after taking money and after I am finished, crazy variations.

I asked for a beer, which we carried upstairs from the grocery bag, she offered without any comments, I asked if I can stay until I finish my beer. She gave the company, was naked all the while, not a whip of feminity in her. She is from Tanzania. She asked me to come over to her place next time for a night, I said, I am not having the budget for the night. She asked me to come over as company, which was nice, she said, even her friend is there. She is also involved. She is a NE, showed me her pics. Quite a nice conversation after I finished. Trying to woe me for next time, I guess.

Looks-wise, she is okay, her body has many tattoos, in shape. Boobs saggy, awesome ass. But she spits a lot. I didn't even feel like kissing them after few minutes, though it was not on offer. Smelled okay. Has rin soap in the washroom, which reminded me of someone's FR here. I carried my own facewash and sanitizer.

Worth a try for 2 k with the beer can.

WIR: Naah but if I repeat maybe I can try different angles, threesome with her friend? Maybe.

CyberJack
04-04-21, 18:35
Ventured out first time after covid scenario, first visit to spa in a new building above prayer related items store. MILF at the counter straight way quoted menu including everything (up to FS) and offered herself for service, I politely declined and told I am looking for younger one, she called out options both looked below average, she also started decreasing price when I started leaving, less than 6 k for FS. Rejected and came out. WIR: NO.

Second try another spa which is above a super market and has Thai and one of five elements in its name, counter charges are high, negotiated a bit and asked for slim or petite therapist, only options seems two SI and NI, was assigned a NI, miss S, seems to be on early 20's. She was quite chaty, massage was okay, 30 minutes in, asked for menu she quoted 6 k for B2B, 4 k for TA, I was like no way paying that much, haggling went on for about 10 minutes, she was ready at 4 k but has restrictions like no DFK, no full nude, I got pissed off by this time and told not interested anymore. She asked for tip, gave 200 and came back. Receptionist is cute though not friendly.

Counter charges: 2 k, WIR: no, not at this price and really don't like this much haggling part.

Sunny0938
04-04-21, 18:43
PM is full please delete old messages.

Hey guys,

I hope you're well!

Yesterday, we had a decent ISH Hyderabad meet with only 3 of us, others could not make it. I got a Afro contact with me from ISG and I got one yesterday from our team. I tried 3 numbers since yesterday, alla fros. One SP, one a direct girl and another was not responsive.

The SP gave m 3-4 options on WA, all looked the same, only hairstyles differ. I said whatever. He gave me contact and location in tolichowki, quoted 5 K, brought it to 2 K Shot after negotiation. However, she was not okay for a video call confirmation. I switched back to SP for a different number, he told Video call is not possible, they don't do. I said, I can't travel that long in this heat for nothing. I asked him to cancel me. He then gave another number, who spoke well over audio, sent me a video of her sipping a drink. Which was okay for me at least better than nothing. I started to tchowki.

I had to wait for 10 minutes in the hot sun as she was not home, then there she was with bags of groceries. I helped her carry them to the flat. Which was nice but very unorganized, seems like a party happened last night with beer cans all over. Not tidy enough but was decent...

Sunny0938
04-04-21, 20:31
Sent PM. Please check.

Spsky.

Skipped the one in high demand and took the other one (not the red hair one). I guess pics already floated in forum.

Booked for a night. She is from Assam too I guess. Decent experience. Only CBJ. 2 sessions and one BJ+HJ. Can be better.

Bindhu / Sneha Bowenpally.

A youngie. Good BBJ and tight cat and handful boobs. 7 k one hour 2 sessions. Only meets in her place.

She also mentioned another friend of her In lb nagar. Planning her next. If any one has any review please let know.

PinkuRox
04-05-21, 01:38
PM is full please delete old messages.Cleared my inbox.

Casanova9
04-05-21, 06:48
Hi Senior Bros,

Can anyone share your inputs about Madhapur SP with phone Num 70 xxx xx591. Asking 3 k per session.

Contigo
04-05-21, 08:34
Hello All,

Multiple FR's:

1. Mirror: Almost a month ago. Thanks to Babykutu for putting in a word. Nothing new to add that the forum has not already mentioned. But in my personal opinion I do not thing its worth the money I paid. Good experience but again 5 K (maybe I overpaid). Spent an hour. Small talk, birthday suits, skipped BJ since she wanted without BBBJ and I preferred CBJ for safety reasons. However as mentioned earlier by other she leaks a lot. This leaking think usually freaks me out especially during foreplay (STD scare). Nobody to blame but I prefer to stay away from this. VFM: Not for me. Overall Exp: 7/10. WIR: Nope. Better birds available at similar pricing. But from Indie pov its a good catch.

2. Spa opp famous bakery in Be. Rd 1: recent visit. Not very clean or well maintained. But fairly decent. They had a total of 6 birds including 1 NE. 2/3 SI and other NI. I wen for SI. Cute face short but decent assets. Paid 1.5 BTB and 1.5 at counter. Above average massage. 10 minutes of foreplay, release and tata bye bye. Name start with S. Forgot the name though.

3. Tried Madhapur spa. Which has a branch in Kings road also. The spa name is another word for class-why (in feminine way). Anyway, paid 2 k counter and went it. Decent line up. They have only NE's nothing else. I took the one suggested by the owner himself. Great massage but did not indulge in bum massage. Said will do only if I opt for extras. Especially BtB. She quoted 5 K for BTB. I asked johnny to go back to sleep. Finally settled for 2 K topless (no sucking) and HJ. She was supple, soft and clean. No foul smell either. Would have a been a good BTB candidate but not at a whooping 5 K. Total 7 K in spa is a terrible deal. Will not repeat at least until I successfully loot a bank.

4. SP at Hitech. Came across this SP from a friend of mine. He sent pics and has birds at diff locations. I wanted Hitec option. He sent the options attached. One was Istanbul, other Russian and last India. Have named the pics accordingly. I chose Turkish (Istanbul). Her name was (mango in Hindi) Eena. Muslim of course. But as you know Istanbul birds are to die for. In reality the bird was only 70% of the shared pic. Little on the heavier side as compared to pic but still good looking with decent assets.

Its like someone sharing K. Kaif pics and she walks in with V. Balan type physique.

So coming to the point. I was asked to visit Nimbu tree hotel in that location. Got directed to the room. Gave the money. Chatted for a while and started the deed. She stripped herself and later stripped me. She was cooperative and not in a rush. Allowed everything except anal and DFK. Very fair, aged 28 and worked as a nurse. The pic was maybe when she was 24/25 and must have tried her hand at modelling. Had a good session. She was clean. No foul smell at all. Gave a solid CBJ without using hands. I went DATY (I usually do not) but this one was super clean. So I took that chance. Then WOT, miss and done in no time. I had released myself 2 hours before meeting with a hope to last longer but I was so aroused that 5-7 minutes and boom goes my money. We got up cleaned. Chatted for a while and left. 2nd round was not an option since I had other work in that area. She is here only for 2 weeks then back to capital city. WIR: Maybe. Or try the Russian maybe. Anyway. Will share report whatever I proceed with in the days to come.

Good luck.

Regards,

Contigo.

Contigo
04-05-21, 08:47
Has the Jamba spa address changed. I visited the old one above the restaurant and don't see it.No changes bro. Same place. 1/2 staff is also same.

Contigo.

DonutRider
04-05-21, 10:29
Sunny afternoon and I took a 30 min head, back shoulders massage at 699.

NE miss M, short, slim and friendly. We did some stretching for the first 5-10 min with naughty chat. Told her it will take me time to cum so we should start immediately. Opted for HJ, topless and touching at 2 k. Handful boobs with nice big perky nipples. Sucked and feasted on them while squeezing and exploring her ass. Warm aroma oil, nice and slow strokes to the Johnny. She also played with my balls, almost inserting a finger into my ass. She did try to rub and squeeze my nipples which was unnecessary I don't get any feelings from it. I came after some time and she cleaned my dick nicely. Drove back home happy with a beer!

BigDick1030
04-05-21, 16:47
I got the pic from one of my friend. He didn't tried the bird, but some of his friends did. I think I saw this bird in ISG forum. Can any soul help me providing her review, damages, contact number and references. Love to bang such chubby woman. My PM is active.

Decpticon
04-05-21, 18:08
Recently got to see lot of spa activity in KPHB. Did any one try and which one is good? How was the rate card and experience?

SadBoyz
04-05-21, 18:28
Thanks to the reference of BigDick1030 , I was able to attend this spa.

Its was so hard to find the enterance to the spa, I got lost and went into some abandoned shops thinkin the stairs might be from there.

Coming to the spa, its very well hidden. Went in, gave the reference. They tried to milk 1500 but I stuck to 1200 and paid the same. Told the receptionist to send Rooja before entering the rooms with just curtains.

Went in to lie down in dispo, comes in a super cute petite dark girl, who calimed to be Rooja but since she wasn't stout and tall I knew she wasn't her, I let her do the massage and after 15 minutes she asked about extras, I said you're not rooja, she's like I am rooja, both of the girls names are rooja and the other one didn't come today.

I was like hmmm, okay what's your menu, she only does b2 b and HJ, I was like I need BJ but she didn't bother, she quoted 3 k for the b2 b HJ but I dropped her off to 1. 5 k and then she removed her dress but not the inners, I said take off the inners but she said that is only for 3 k, I said nah, not interested.

I kept on telling her that my friend got service from Rooja, BBJ and b2 b at 2 k but she said she hasn't done it till now and won't do it. I didn't want to spend any money on bra and panty.

She seemed disappointed and went back to send another girl who also claimed to be Rooja but she wasn't 5. 11 or 5. 10, but was stout, I told her that you don't seem like Rooja as you look 5. 8 ish but she showed me her GPAY name and by going about her stoutness and the description of previous FRs I was sure she was Rooja.

Don't know why other members think she's 5. 10+ when she was barely an inch above me, I is 5. 7. She was worried why I told the previous girl that rooja does BJ as the other girl went and told this to the main boss, the boss only allows b2 b and HJ itseems, I told her that its basic negotiating tactics, to see if that other girl would do it or not.

Anyhow, Coming to the deed, She doesn't Rim, that's not rimming, she licks the path that connects your AH and johnny, its good but that's not rimming. I am super clean down there, so I am sure it wasn't cause of hygiene, especially when I had used a baby wipe before going to the spa. *Don't judge heheeh.

Her BJ skills are top notch, thanks to my PME, I've been spending my first few minutes to please the girls, was in my special pos where I was fingering her vigorously, sucking the collar bone / neck with my tongue while one hand was pressing her boob. Her expressions felt like she was in heaven, she complimented me saying, you are too good with your hands and tongue. (Whats the use I thought as my johnny unloads in seconds. .).

One thing is her boobs were the most squisshiest I've felt till now, Never did I have such humongous boobs in my face, gosh, they were the perfect pair to much on, fleshy, huge, squishy, perfect!

I made her cum with my fingering, sucking boobs and her neck. She flipped me, tried to finger my ass, sucked my balls and boom I came.

Boobs: Perfect.

Looks: Subjective, * I liked her.

Personality and behaviour: 10/10 in co-operation.

WIR: I guess but seeing how ISG works, she'll pakka get a lot of traffic and the prices will be increased there by making it another saturated spa.

Thank you.

Arghzme
04-05-21, 18:40
Hello All,

Multiple FR's:

1. Mirror: Almost a month ago. Thanks to Babykutu for putting in a word. Nothing new to add that the forum has not already mentioned. But in my personal opinion I do not thing its worth the money I paid. Good experience but again 5 K (maybe I overpaid). Spent an hour. Small talk, birthday suits, skipped BJ since she wanted without BBBJ and I preferred CBJ for safety reasons. However as mentioned earlier by other she leaks a lot. This leaking think usually freaks me out especially during foreplay (STD scare). Nobody to blame but I prefer to stay away from this. VFM: Not for me. Overall Exp: 7/10. WIR: Nope. Better birds available at similar pricing. But from Indie pov its a good catch.

2. Spa opp famous bakery in Be. Rd 1: recent visit. Not very clean or well maintained. But fairly decent. They had a total of 6 birds including 1 NE. 2/3 SI and other NI. I wen for SI. Cute face short but decent assets. Paid 1.5 BTB and 1.5 at counter. Above average massage. 10 minutes of foreplay, release and tata bye bye. Name start with S. Forgot the name though.

3. Tried Madhapur spa. Which has a branch in Kings road also. The spa name is another word for class-why (in feminine way). Anyway, paid 2 k counter and went it. Decent line up. They have only NE's nothing else. I took the one suggested by the owner himself. Great massage but did not indulge in bum massage. Said will do only if I opt for extras. Especially BtB. She quoted 5 K for BTB. I asked johnny to go back to sleep. Finally settled for 2 K topless (no sucking) and HJ. She was supple, soft and clean. No foul smell either. Would have a been a good BTB candidate but not at a whooping 5 K. Total 7 K in spa is a terrible deal. Will not repeat at least until I successfully loot a bank.

4. SP at Hitech. Came across this SP from a friend of mine. He sent pics and has birds at diff locations. I wanted Hitec option. He sent the options attached. One was Istanbul, other Russian and last India. Have named the pics accordingly. I chose Turkish (Istanbul). Her name was (mango in Hindi) Eena. Muslim of course. But as you know Istanbul birds are to die for. In reality the bird was only 70% of the shared pic. Little on the heavier side as compared to pic but still good looking with decent assets.

Its like someone sharing K. Kaif pics and she walks in with V. Balan type physique.

So coming to the point. I was asked to visit Nimbu tree hotel in that location. Got directed to the room. Gave the money. Chatted for a while and started the deed. She stripped herself and later stripped me. She was cooperative and not in a rush. Allowed everything except anal and DFK. Very fair, aged 28 and worked as a nurse. The pic was maybe when she was 24/25 and must have tried her hand at modelling. Had a good session. She was clean. No foul smell at all. Gave a solid CBJ without using hands. I went DATY (I usually do not) but this one was super clean. So I took that chance. Then WOT, miss and done in no time. I had released myself 2 hours before meeting with a hope to last longer but I was so aroused that 5-7 minutes and boom goes my money. We got up cleaned. Chatted for a while and left. 2nd round was not an option since I had other work in that area. She is here only for 2 weeks then back to capital city. WIR: Maybe. Or try the Russian maybe. Anyway. Will share report whatever I proceed with in the days to come.

Good luck.

Regards,

Contigo.Point 3 sounds like E spa. Agree it has gone to the dogs. Therapists are average and are demanding ridiculously. It has lost its charm. Was one of the finest for a clean hygienic spa. Disappointed to see its state now.

Arghzme
04-05-21, 18:42
Thanks to the reference of BigDick1030 , I was able to attend this spa.

Its was so hard to find the enterance to the spa, I got lost and went into some abandoned shops thinkin the stairs might be from there.

Coming to the spa, its very well hidden. Went in, gave the reference. They tried to milk 1500 but I stuck to 1200 and paid the same. Told the receptionist to send Rooja before entering the rooms with just curtains.

Went in to lie down in dispo, comes in a super cute petite dark girl, who calimed to be Rooja but since she wasn't stout and tall I knew she wasn't her, I let her do the massage and after 15 minutes she asked about extras, I said you're not rooja, she's like I am rooja, both of the girls names are rooja and the other one didn't come today.

I was like hmmm, okay what's your menu, she only does b2 b and HJ, I was like I need BJ but she didn't bother, she quoted 3 k for the b2 b HJ but I dropped her off to 1. 5 k and then she removed her dress but not the inners, I said take off the inners but she said that is only for 3 k, I said nah, not interested.

I kept on telling her that my friend got service from Rooja, BBJ and b2 b at 2 k but she said she hasn't done it till now and won't do it. I didn't want to spend any money on bra and panty.

She seemed disappointed and went back to send another girl who also claimed to be Rooja but she wasn't 5. 11 or 5. 10, but was stout, I told her that you don't seem like Rooja as you look 5. 8 ish but she showed me her GPAY name and by going about her stoutness and the description of previous FRs I was sure she was Rooja.

Don't know why other members think she's 5. 10+ when she was barely an inch above me, I is 5. 7. She was worried why I told the previous girl that rooja does BJ as the other girl went and told this to the main boss, the boss only allows b2 b and HJ itseems, I told her that its basic negotiating tactics, to see if that other girl would do it or not.

Anyhow, Coming to the deed, She doesn't Rim, that's not rimming, she licks the path that connects your AH and johnny, its good but that's not rimming. I am super clean down there, so I am sure it wasn't cause of hygiene, especially when I had used a baby wipe before going to the spa. *Don't judge heheeh.

Her BJ skills are top notch, thanks to my PME, I've been spending my first few minutes to please the girls, was in my special pos where I was fingering her vigorously, sucking the collar bone / neck with my tongue while one hand was pressing her boob. Her expressions felt like she was in heaven, she complimented me saying, you are too good with your hands and tongue. (Whats the use I thought as my johnny unloads in seconds. .).

One thing is her boobs were the most squisshiest I've felt till now, Never did I have such humongous boobs in my face, gosh, they were the perfect pair to much on, fleshy, huge, squishy, perfect!

I made her cum with my fingering, sucking boobs and her neck. She flipped me, tried to finger my ass, sucked my balls and boom I came.

Boobs: Perfect.

Looks: Subjective, * I liked her.

Personality and behaviour: 10/10 in co-operation.

WIR: I guess but seeing how ISG works, she'll pakka get a lot of traffic and the prices will be increased there by making it another saturated spa.

Thank you.All three experiences about her used the word. Stoutness. Had to Google it to understand!

Glad you had a good time bro.

HydMong
04-05-21, 20:20
Hi all,

Can someone please help me how to find a genuine couples in Hyderabad. I came to know that couples swap is increasing.

SadBoyz
04-05-21, 21:42
All three experiences about her used the word. Stoutness. Had to Google it to understand!

Glad you had a good time bro.Next best way to describe her apart from stoutness would-be "She's built like Shrek" 🤭129325;.

For me it's always been service over looks, so yeha heheheh, my exp was good.

Contigo
04-06-21, 06:44
Point 3 sounds like E spa. Agree it has gone to the dogs. Therapists are average and are demanding ridiculously. It has lost its charm. Was one of the finest for a clean hygienic spa. Disappointed to see its state now.Yes bro,

Your right. Its E spa and quality is completely gone to dogs.

Regards,

Contigo.

UltimateBliss
04-06-21, 06:46
Let me know if anyone can connect to Serial Actress or Anchors SP.

Planning to try.

Reciprocation Assured. !!

AlphaHere
04-06-21, 07:01
Try Preetsona from MR, seems genuine couple. You can start from there.

Hi all,

Can someone please help me how to find a genuine couples in Hyderabad. I came to know that couples swap is increasing.

AlphaHere
04-06-21, 07:08
Hey Contigo,

How much did you pay for SP Hitech chick?

Are all the birds priced at same price?

Hello All,

Multiple FR's:

Good luck.

Regards,

Contigo.

DecentMan224
04-06-21, 07:26
Hey bro!

Thanks for the FRs, very informative and helpful. Does the SP has a blog site? And number ends with 904? If not can you please share the SP details on PM? Also, do you need to give ID while visiting in the hotel?

Cheers!

Hello All,

Multiple FR's:

3. Tried Madhapur spa. Which has a branch in Kings road also. The spa name is another word for class-why (in feminine way). Anyway, paid 2 k counter and went it. Decent line up. They have only NE's nothing else. I took the one suggested by the owner himself. Great massage but did not indulge in bum massage. Said will do only if I opt for extras. Especially BtB. She quoted 5 K for BTB. I asked johnny to go back to sleep. Finally settled for 2 K topless (no sucking) and HJ. She was supple, soft and clean. No foul smell either. Would have a been a good BTB candidate but not at a whooping 5 K. Total 7 K in spa is a terrible deal. Will not repeat at least until I successfully loot a bank..

DecentMan224
04-06-21, 07:28
I had some initial conversation with them but after some time they stopped responding. Have you tried them?

Cheers!

Try Preetsona from MR, seems genuine couple. You can start from there.

Contigo
04-06-21, 10:23
Hey Contigo,

Are all the birds priced at same price?Oh sorry forgot to mention that. SP quoted 8 K and not willing to budge. Finally got it down to 7 K.

Regards,

Contigo.

Contigo
04-06-21, 10:28
Hey Contigo,

Are all the birds priced at same price?Dude, he has options in Abids area and Nampally area also. It was far for me so I skipped it. But all the hitech options are of the similar price range.

Hope you have a good experience.

Regards,

Contigo!

Discover5121
04-06-21, 16:42
Hello All,

Multiple FR's:

Good luck.

Regards,

Contigo.Hi bro, nice FRs.

I just tried reverse search your first 4 pics its coming up as Luiza Rasulova. Are those pics genuine.

Thanks.

Dev13
04-06-21, 19:03
Any whereabouts number not reachable.Last I heard, she quit this line of work and moved to a southern city.

HydMong
04-06-21, 19:53
I have a junior artist name Lakshmi no, if you need I can share with some reciprocation.

Let me know if anyone can connect to Serial Actress or Anchors SP.

Planning to try.

Reciprocation Assured. !!

DonutRider
04-07-21, 04:42
Nine spa kboard, miss A.

Nice stretching, nice massage and nice bum massage. Average looking girl.

Counter 1. 2 k.

HJ 500.

Sand1363
04-07-21, 06:10
Hi Friends,

Can some one please provide reliable contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!

DonutRider
04-07-21, 06:28
Fun fact: I just found out that there are few people on the forum who are "senior members" but in more than 90% of their posts, they were just requesting for contacts. Repeatedly, same kind of requests, multiple times. That's scary. Relatively new people are sharing some useful information in their frs.

Navya: Long time no pussy, so I met her again as that looked like the only good option available. She was alright ish. No DFK but no rush this time, she gave an average BJ and missionary and doggy followed. Nice experience.

PinkuRox
04-07-21, 06:43
Hi Friends,

Can some one please provide reliable contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!Bro, RJY is a very dry area bro, I researched and went around all last month. Better' not waste time and energy, instead travel to Hyderabad.

UltimateBliss
04-07-21, 07:03
I have a junior artist name Lakshmi no, if you need I can share with some reciprocation.LOL.

I'm the one who introduced here in the forum bro with name Luxme.

If it's not digits ending 527, please share.

Everyone says She became an actress now but not sure in which serial.

RameshHyd
04-07-21, 08:03
Hi bro,

Could you share the damage value? The price per shot.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Fun fact: I just found out that there are few people on the forum who are "senior members" but in more than 90% of their posts, they were just requesting for contacts. Repeatedly, same kind of requests, multiple times. That's scary. Relatively new people are sharing some useful information in their frs.

Navya: Long time no pussy, so I met her again as that looked like the only good option available. She was alright ish. No DFK but no rush this time, she gave an average BJ and missionary and doggy followed. Nice experience.

Gajak44
04-07-21, 10:08
Visited eleg spa a few times back before covid. Read reports of a certain bird esp good for DATY. Being a DATY fan had high hopes. Paid counter charges and waited. The gal gave a nominal massage with 0 hints and started sharing random stories like how this is new for her even though brother who wrote FR mentioned that she worked in bee hills. Anyway she popped question of extras and quoted 8 k for b2 bee. I laughed out loud and asked her to finish massage and exited never to return.

Since Jhonny was thirsty, went to Jamba near by with my reliable J. As usual the service was top notch (must have visited her dozens of time), I did not have much cash on me after fiasco but she did not care. Being well aware of me, she knew what buttons to push. I came out a happy man!

Lord Necros
04-07-21, 14:06
Oh sorry forgot to mention that. SP quoted 8 K and not willing to budge. Finally got it down to 7 K.

Regards,

Contigo.Yeah. I talked to my SP about the same birds. Was quoted 8 k for Russian / foreigners and 7 k for Indians.

BabySearch
04-07-21, 14:42
I have visited so called pandavas spa. I wondoring why it given name as pandavas as its not not even close to pandavas and can't figure out. Any how.

Its in building situated at corner with spa board name xxxxx paid spa second floor. Went directly to counter and a guy was sitting there. Paid rs 1300 and asked him to show line up. There were total three girls, I choose one tall Axxxha. She was very friendly and during massage she was touching almost tool and giving hint. After 20 min of massage, she directly asked for extra message and offered me handjob for rs 500. I asked what else she can provide. She offer everything except FS. I choose b2 b and BBBJ for 3 k. She got completely naked. She is tall, very fair, big pair of boob only drawback is fat she carries.

She did b2 b for almost 10 min followed by BBBJ. It was good experience and almost satisfied.
The spa set up was very typical but i think they dont maintain hygeine and doubt whether they change bedlinen after each massage. Room was with door and latch inside to close door. Bathroom was attached and it was clean.
Its ok to try for release. I will try this spa with another girl.

cheers!@@

RandomGuy99
04-07-21, 17:10
Thanks for the in Donutrider bro. Visited the place. Decent place but no doors. 1.2 k for 45 minutes. Same girl decent massage and extras.

WIP: probably with a different therapist.

Nine spa kboard, miss A.

Nice stretching, nice massage and nice bum massage. Average looking girl.

Counter 1. 2 k.

HJ 500.

Contigo
04-08-21, 06:09
Guys,

Need help. Have contacted one of my SP's. He has shared pics of 4 diff birds. However, I have selected the one attached below. All pics of same bird.

Now Sp is asking for 13 k single time. After negotiation we have agreed on 10 K. Since its a high amount for 1 time I decided to pass, but her pics have been bothering Johnny and I have finally decided to pay and venture out.

I want to know has anyone in the forum been luck enough to try this bird? Please kindly share your feedback if you have. I would like to see a feedback before I burn a hole in my pocket!

If I proceed, I will share my experience shortly.

Please respond / reciprocate.

Contigo!

Contigo
04-08-21, 08:45
Visited eleg spa a few times back before covid. Read reports of a certain bird esp good for DATY. Being a DATY fan had high hopes. Paid counter charges and waited. The gal gave a nominal massage with 0 hints and started sharing random stories like how this is new for her even though brother who wrote FR mentioned that she worked in bee hills. Anyway she popped question of extras and quoted 8 k for b2 bee. I laughed out loud and asked her to finish massage and exited never to return.

Since Jhonny was thirsty, went to Jamba near by with my reliable J. As usual the service was top notch (must have visited her dozens of time), I did not have much cash on me after fiasco but she did not care. Being well aware of me, she knew what buttons to push. I came out a happy man!Dude, agreed on your thoughts. They have started to behave like Gladrag super models! When I was quoted 7 for the 1st time, even I was like dude. Wtf. Better to open xhamsterr and settle the matter within 5 minutes.

And yes, J is as you mentioned. Good at service. Not so greedy and total VFM.

Contigo.

JustForFunDude
04-08-21, 13:19
Hope everyone are doing great! Mongering after pretty long couple of months was busy with work!

Still had time in reading the forum posts and decided to go for Ms. Rooja Spl's spa but couldn't locate the place exactly, thought of asking BigDick bro since this was a sudden plan couldn't, searched JD and G, found out that there are many spas around be. H's to be ventured! Narrowed it to this Spa located at 12.

Went in with zero expectations, two girls were sitting and showed me the rate card, pretty high pricing told them to decrease the price and they offered 900 discount, since I ventured out after a long time DICK ruled! Ended up paying 2.5 k for 90 min.

Then asked the counter lady to send in a good masseuse she sent me NE. This is place is flooded with NE's so anybody who are into NE's sure a treat for them and have seen 2-3 cuties as well. Coming to the story, in comes Ms. Anus - - and she might be 23-24 judging by her looks. Petite looked like a sugar Daddy chick though.

Place: As we go inside the rooms had dim RED lighting like few German red light homes but as dingy as this one. No doors! And Every Two rooms had common A / see buy making a Hole at the Center of the wall that separates two rooms. Mind Fuck moment for me. You can listen too neighboring rooms voices as well. Common Shower Area with tinted Glass door no lock / latch.

Coming to the DeeD, She did an Average Massage and after 30 minutes was asked for extras, menu had " Everything " took B2B and HJ to which she quoted 5 K, immediately refused. Later she dropped down to 4 k I laughed and replied 2.5 k is all I can give! She told " everybody " were giving 4 k but stuck to 2.5 k, convo. Lasted for 15 min. And she zeroed to 3 k final, to which I said Will give 2.5 k if service is satisfactory will add 500 she didn't accept at first but later okayed. Which gives a slight advantage to get a good or at least a satisfactory service.

She undressed to baby suit and sucked her melons & upper body to my hearts content, she was aroused and reciprocated the same. Her moans, sucking, kissing could be easily heard to the adjacent rooms! She did tease with panties on for few minutes and Finished with a quick HJ.

Overall, An average experience! Gave her 3 k and left the place.

Reasons to visit: people with NE fantasies, Dingy genre, Quick Release, No other options.

Maintenance of place: Pros. Huge floor bed, Dim Red lighting (Sometimes like it, sometimes I don't) Con's. Twin Sharing A / C, Common Shower, tinted glass door for shower with no latch.

WIR: Nope, there are ton's of options in that area so will keep moving, One time visit place only if negotiated properly (which I should have done).

Damages: 2.5 k Counter which can be negotiated, 3 k for the girl which can also be negotiated.

Stay Safe guys COVID-19 spread is in full force so please be careful.

RandomGuy99
04-08-21, 13:36
Anyone tried birds in hyd69?

DonutRider
04-08-21, 14:28
Hi bro,

Could you share the damage value? The price per shot.

Thanks,

Ramesh.Sorry. It's 5 k.

DonutRider
04-08-21, 14:39
Looks like it's been a little slow for her. People who are yet to try can still do. Descent experience. No DFK, very average BJ, but tight nice dusky body. She charged me 5 k.

RandyCocky
04-08-21, 14:55
Thanks to Contigo bro, contacted the SP. Told him I need Turkish as she looked cute in pics. He asked me to reach a hotel in GB and finally it turns out to be a different hotel to where the Turkish girl stayed. There was a Russian here who was absolute filth.

She made extremely racist comments after taking the money. I got super pissed off. I couldn't go through the deed. I called the SP and complained but of no use.

Spit on her face and walked out as there was no point respecting her the. She keeps saying you are dirty people, our skin is different from yours. Most of you guys are animals and much more. Pretty sure she was pretty drunk.

P.S. People who preach respecting women can keep their opinions nto themselves. I don't regret what I do.

DonutRider
04-08-21, 19:09
WIR: Nope, there are ton's of options in that area so will keep moving, One time visit place only if negotiated properly (which I should have done).

That's awesome!! I like it lol, keep exploring! Just one tip on the counter damages though, please look at nearbuy. I remember taking 60 min at this spa for 999 few months ago.

Most spas accept nearbuy (unlike Ruan bitches).

DonutRider
04-08-21, 19:34
At a walkable distance from f mall kboard, there is this V spa (v for forest (maybe) in local Lang.)

They have 100's of positive reviews on Google and JD. Like 4+ rating from tons of people! I always thought this was some ayurvedic bullshit. Fuck no, just another setup with some restrictions.

They might have forced shy customers into rating them initially.

Friendly management. 1. 5 k at the counter.

Therapist was chubby aunty type lady. Average massage. Very nice bum massage. Her main focus throughout the massage was on my dick. From back, front, left and right all directions lead to my dick. Nice experience. Johnny boy got all the attention and was well pampered. 1. 5 k for HJ and ta.

I am not at all into aunties and won't repeat her.

I didn't like the place all that much, it was very clean and well maintained though. No attached washroom.

RahulRocks
04-09-21, 03:22
Few days back git call and sms about this spa. Name has Thai in it. It has nearby deal of 999 dry Thai massage. This one is in building gbwli to miyapur road. In same building as kela (English) patti (English). Restorent. This is on 3rd floor. This opposite lane of old famous 2 letter spa above book store.

Pure extra setup spa. No hygiene. I got girl assigned Nish she is from Delhi. No massage skills and very fat. While coming out saw sexy NE girl as well. But I won't repeat.

I like good massage and then service. If someone looking direct good service or FS this place you can explore. They don't have attached bathroom remember this.

999 counter.

1000 tip.

LoveExAlter
04-09-21, 04:25
Hi Brethren,

Been long time, can any one confirm mirror number ends with.

*04 or *80 and her present price.

Thanks.

Lord Necros
04-09-21, 07:14
Thanks to Contigo bro, contacted the SP. Told him I need Turkish as she looked cute in pics. He asked me to reach a hotel in GB and finally it turns out to be a different hotel to where the Turkish girl stayed. There was a Russian here who was absolute filth.

She made extremely racist comments after taking the money. I got super pissed off. I couldn't go through the deed. I called the SP and complained but of no use.

Spit on her face and walked out as there was no point respecting her the. She keeps saying you are dirty people, our skin is different from yours. Most of you guys are animals and much more. Pretty sure she was pretty drunk.

P.S. People who preach respecting women can keep their opinions nto themselves. I don't regret what I do.Thanks for the heads up bro. Was planning to check out the new Russians in the city but will now skip based on your FR. I have 0 tolerance for racists.

BTW, is the racist chick on of these?

CoolMots
04-09-21, 09:29
I had similar experience from CIS babe in Pune. Although her comments were not outright racist but were very rude and disrespectful. There was no reason for those comments as I always keeps special attention to cleanliess, behaves respectfully has good physical attributes and persona. My reaction to the comments were totally different. Not uttered single word, Fucked her mouth really hard and full long thrust in doggy style for 20 to 25 minutes while she kept blabeering and ranting.

P.S. People who preach respecting women can keep their opinions nto themselves. I don't regret what I do.

AjayKumar4444
04-09-21, 10:00
Thanks for sharing the info. Usually one doesn't have any problems Russian chicks. As from my experience they only focus in their work and rest things doesn't matter them. I hope next time the experience will be better. Good luck.

Kkarunkk
04-09-21, 12:08
Hi,

Coming back to the forum after a long long time. Moved to a new location recently. Any good spa in the Punja / Somaji / area? Any good suggestions?

IronMerc
04-09-21, 13:42
How much did you have to pay?

Srisri786
04-09-21, 13:43
Hi brethen,

I am hearing "foot domination session" quite a lot these days.

I happened to follow a twitter handle who is basically in to mistress (Delhi based). I was reading her tweets and fascinated to know more about this kind of fetish. I pinged her about the possible damages, it shocked me to hear 10 k per hour. I tried to deep dive, to understand what could be the reason for such a steep pricing for which she gives a vague answer for things that it covers.

1. foot domination session -- God know what is meant by this?

2. Anal rimming. She wear a dildo and rims the customer.

3. cake mash using her feet and makes her customer lick.

4. Customer need to crawl on the floor with dog belt to his neck. -- Of course naked.

These are the points that she mentioned when I asked for detailed billing. I asked her about will there is any hand job finally to which she blocked me twittter.

I am pretty sure our breathen must had these kind of experience. Request to add the details and share your experience.

Sri.

Peter1965
04-09-21, 15:25
I had similar experience from CIS babe in Pune. Although her comments were not outright racist but were very rude and disrespectful. There was no reason for those comments as I always keeps special attention to cleanliess, behaves respectfully has good physical attributes and persona. My reaction to the comments were totally different. Not uttered single word, Fucked her mouth really hard and full long thrust in doggy style for 20 to 25 minutes while she kept blabeering and ranting.This happens very often. I faced it many times aboard too. Well done bro.

BigDick1030
04-09-21, 16:41
Today was at be. Hills area for some other work and the work was cancelled. So decided to taste Roja. Last time she mentioned she was trained beautician and she can remove hair from private parts, so called the spa and said I will be there and asked them to procure the hair removal cream as I don't want Waxing which is more painful.

Went to spa and I was super horny with thought of telugu girl removing hair there (I took previously such services from Thai, NE and NI). I asked roja to give me BJ. She gave a BJ for almost 15 minutes by taking balls into mouth and licking AH. Finally explored in mouth without warning.

After that I asked her to do massage. After massage, she applied cream and did a wonderful job of removing hair from Jhonny area. She did as good as Thais. Only issue is the cream was sticky and we need to spend lot of time to clean it. As time was short at spa, I came to home and did the rest of cleaning. I am glad that I was able to remove hair in Hyderabad itself without pain. Roja said she can do waxing also.

As many brothers are asking for Roja, the owner became suspicious and started sending other girl's. So don't tell owner that Roja gives BJ. Anyhow took her pic without face.

Hyd418
04-09-21, 17:42
Today was at be. Hills area for some other work and the work was cancelled. So decided to taste Roja. Last time she mentioned she was trained beautician and she can remove hair from private parts, so called the spa and said I will be there and asked them to procure the hair removal cream as I don't want Waxing which is more painful.

Went to spa and I was super horny with thought of telugu girl removing hair there (I took previously such services from Thai, NE and NI). I asked roja to give me BJ. She gave a BJ for almost 15 minutes by taking balls into mouth and licking AH. Finally explored in mouth without warning.

After that I asked her to do massage. After massage, she applied cream and did a wonderful job of removing hair from Jhonny area. She did as good as Thais. Only issue is the cream was sticky and we need to spend lot of time to clean it. As time was short at spa, I came to home and did the rest of cleaning. I am glad that I was able to remove hair in Hyderabad itself without pain. Roja said she can do waxing also.

As many brothers are asking for Roja, the owner became suspicious and started sending other girl's. So don't tell owner that Roja gives BJ. Anyhow took her pic without face.Bro,

Hope all is well with you.

Can you help with the name of the SPA and the damages?

Best.

HydPrince
04-09-21, 20:05
Hi guys,

I'm planning to take a WG out. Is there any place where her ID would not be insisted upon?

Can I book a flat in airbnb as single occupant and invite her after 2-3 hrs? Would the owner come to know.

Please kindly help with this.

RohanM
04-09-21, 21:03

After that I asked her to do massage. After massage, she applied cream and did a wonderful job of removing hair from Jhonny area. She did as good as Thais. Only issue is the cream was sticky and we need to spend lot of time to clean it. As time was short at spa, I came to home and did the rest of cleaning. I am glad that I was able to remove hair in Hyderabad itself without pain. Roja said she can do waxing also.She was in towel in spa?

JustForFunDude
04-09-21, 21:24
That's awesome!! I like it lol, keep exploring! Just one tip on the counter damages though, please look at nearbuy. I remember taking 60 min at this spa for 999 few months ago.

Most spas accept nearbuy (unlike Ruan bitches).Haha! Well thanks for the tip. Will start using it from next mongering adventures!

SadBoyz
04-09-21, 23:16
Hello guys,

This is my recent FR with shilpi.

Was in talks with her for some time and she quoted me something interesting, 10 k per hour, I asked how many shots, she said unlimited!

I was like hmm let's see, decided a day and went to her same old place.

Switched on the AC, started the deed, undressed her, fingered her while kissing the neck and boobs at the same time. Her expressions were lovely, she gasped when she came.

Sadly her place is a small room which didn't have much water but thanks to me, I had brought wet wipes with me as I wanted her to rimm me which she had first agreed to but saw hesitation and politeness in her declining my request so I let it go. Also, wasted 15 minutes in this but straight went ahead with the BJ.

She's super good with BJ, I haven't had any one do as sloppy of a BJ as her. Super goood! Super sloppy and wet, she focuses the area which is in between the dick and ass, that's such a wonderful sensation.

My pme was going to hit so asked her to stop the BJ and entered her and my god what a hot cat she had and also tighter than my previous visit! What was shocking is that I choose to take Durez invisible with me after seeing a post in Delhi forum.

OMG, I can't believe there's so much difference in condoms, I used to visit spas or Sp the, who already have condoms with them and used the brands they provide which usually are ks, loved this sensation with durex invisible, I mean, earlier I thought it's mainly cause the cat is different and especially with wgs they're loose and cold but I think it was mainly due to the condom.

Anyhow, I came within 30 secs, really frustrating but the sensation with the condom made up for it. I've beat PME before lockdown, was healthier and ina lot better shape, eating healthy too, I guess that's one reason that contribute to my PME.

Lied down for 10-15 minutes, we were at our phones. As time was ticking I got in the mood ASAP and went for round 2, similar exp, loved it, when we were in missionary, she tried to talk dirty and kept whispering 'fck me' was able to last 5 minutes before I came.

The last shot was past 1 HR range but I had negotiated with her before starting that I'd take 3 shots regardless of time and she said okay, the lost shot was a bit problematic as it was though to get it hard even after 20 minutes, shilpi tried super hard with the BJ and gave it her all to get it up but it still took long, this was why it went past 1 he as it took me longer to wake Johnny up, when it did, it lasted 10 minutes, I rammed her hard in doggy for 15 minutes and came.

I'd say she's a good and can be better If she loses her business mentality and improve her communication.

Exp: great.

Wir: yes.

BigDick1030
04-10-21, 03:46
She was in towel in spa?She was completely nude. She just wrapped the linen when I am taking photo.

RandyCocky
04-10-21, 05:43
How much did you have to pay?I paid 7 k bro.

RandyCocky
04-10-21, 05:44
Thanks for the heads up bro. Was planning to check out the new Russians in the city but will now skip based on your FR. I have 0 tolerance for racists.

BTW, is the racist chick on of these?Certainly not the blondie. Can't make out the other one with glasses.

BabyKutu
04-10-21, 06:18
Hello guys,

OMG, I can't believe there's so much difference in condoms, I used to visit spas or Sp the, who already have condoms with them and used the brands they provide which usually are ks, loved this sensation with durex invisible, I mean, earlier I thought it's mainly cause the cat is different and especially with wgs they're loose and cold but I think it was mainly due to the condom.

Wir: yes.Sweet! Nice FR bro.

Try Akomoo 001/004. They beat Durex invisible by a fair margin and they are quite tensile for the girth & thinness they offer. Stick to unflavored version. Hex also provides a near bare back experience. Albeit slightly on the expensive side.

Super stuff. Good one bro!

Sunny0938
04-10-21, 08:04
Hi,

Anyone tried Mona from SA.

Let me know if anyone has experience with her?

I am thinking of trying her.

Djikstra 69
04-10-21, 10:29
Hello guys,

Was in talks with her for some time and she quoted me something interesting, 10 k per hour, I asked how many shots, she said unlimited!

I was like hmm let's see, decided a day and went to her same old place.

Switched on the AC, started the deed, undressed her, fingered her while kissing the neck and boobs at the same time. Her expressions were lovely, she gasped when she came.

Sadly her place is a small room which didn't have much water but thanks to me, I had brought wet wipes with me as I wanted her to rimm me which she had first agreed to but saw hesitation and politeness in her declining my request so I let it go. Also, wasted 15 minutes in this but straight went ahead with the BJ.

She's super good with BJ, I haven't had any one do as sloppy of a BJ as her. Super goood! Super sloppy and wet, she focuses the area which is in between the dick and ass, that's such a wonderful sensation..You mind sharing her digits bro? PM active.

Gunners1886
04-10-21, 18:22
Anyone tried birds in hyd69?Hi,

Finally got subscription. Tried few months back. Always had outcall. Depends on the girl. Had one great FS and 2 others were just OK.

Sudhaakargupte
04-10-21, 22:46
Hi,

I am thinking of trying her.Hi Bro.

Tried her multiple times a year back.

Review. Saggy boobs / Good BJ / Nice attitude. Tries to please.

Bang her hard she will like it.

Will do CIM as well I guess.

Sunny0938
04-10-21, 22:52
Can you delete some of your PM. It's full I cannot send message.

Hi Bro.

Will do CIM as well I guess.

HoneyHunt05
04-11-21, 03:09
Pics are heavily photoshopped. Although she has good pair of boobs, her face looks ugly and she demands charges considering herself as a model. You can give her a miss.

Hi,

I am thinking of trying her.

Hyd418
04-11-21, 03:27
Anyone tried birds in hyd69?Twice in the recent past, nothing much to write about. Mechanical.

SunnySingh81
04-11-21, 04:10
Hi Bro.

Will do CIM as well I guess.Bro,

What were the damages? I tried her as well earlier. Wanted to compare notes regarding damages.

SunnySingh81
04-11-21, 04:21
Hi Bro.

Will do CIM as well I guess.Bro,

What were the damages? I tried her as well earlier. Wanted to compare notes regarding damages.

HydMong
04-11-21, 05:31
Bro,

When I google the name it showed me okomoto 003 is it the one you are mentioning, it's available on Amazon I didn't find it nearby medical shops, hex is not available even in online. Can someone suggest the availability of hex.

Sweet! Nice FR bro.

Try Akomoo 001/004. They beat Durex invisible by a fair margin and they are quite tensile for the girth & thinness they offer. Stick to unflavored version. Hex also provides a near bare back experience. Albeit slightly on the expensive side.

Super stuff. Good one bro!

Ravinderreddy2
04-11-21, 05:59
Hi,

I am thinking of trying her.She is know as Thasu doll in SA. Demand huge amount +shopping when I asked she replied.

What are the charges can you send me in pm.