PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

RogerFed
04-11-21, 07:07
She is know as Thasu doll in SA. Demand huge amount +shopping when I asked she replied.

What are the charges can you send me in pm.Guys, she agreed to meet me at 5 k last year. Don't waste your money and time. She is not good for anything more than that.

MLover29
04-11-21, 07:25
Anyone has tried Laxmi. She is Sneha friend. Says she is 22 yr fair 34-28-31. Does not share pics. Does not go to oyo or hotels only to a known place in Secunderabad. Please PM details.

Sunny0938
04-11-21, 08:48
RogerFed said is correct don't spend huge money on her. She will say huge amount but negotiate there are many profiles in Hyderabad it's not only her.

Guys, she agreed to meet me at 5 k last year. Don't waste your money and time. She is not good for anything more than that.

Member #4686
04-11-21, 11:06
Greetings to all mongers.

Would be very helpful if any of the fellow monger can provide ref for Sony for me.

Thanks and regards.

AquaGenius
04-11-21, 11:36
While I am a big believer of respecting woman, I also agree that respect is not earned based on gender. I wouldn't respect you just because one is a girl / lady, one has to earn it.

Reminds me of an experience (back in good old days when smart phones weren't popular), I was once trying to woo a girl. Managed to get her email ID and tried to flirt. The entire conversation was decent (though I was trying to flirt), but when I asked shall we meet for a coffee (and said nothing more), she opened her vulgar mouth and started cursing with reference to mother, sister. She said all men are dogs. To which I calmly asked, "that would mean your dad is also a dog? LOL. She then tried so many tactics to get my number, invite me to her place or meet for coffee. But then I realized I would only be walking into a trap and never replied to her again. She sure had one vulgar mouth.

Just an experience I remembered after reading your post. Ignore if it bored you guys. .

P.S. People who preach respecting women can keep their opinions nto themselves. I don't regret what I do.

BigDick1030
04-11-21, 12:18
On Sunday after having meetings, I decided to visit Pandavas. I called the counter boy and he informed that he left Pandavas due to dispute with lady and he is now working at new spa near hospital named with creator of World (sanskrit word) near madan tank. Decided to visit this one.

It is opposite to famous bank building near the the creator hospital just crossing the signal. It's located in building of another big bank. 1st floor. As it's new place, I asked his reference and in mean time one of my cousin joined me.

The ambience Mall s good. I was given North Indian named some Rai from Noida. She did average massage. And after 25 minutes she asked what I want and I said BJ+B2 B. She took rose water and washed my Jhonny and AH area. Started giving most sensous BJ+semi rimming. I even didn't negotiated about damages. After my Jhonny saluting, she undressed herself completely including panties. God this girl knows what's exactly B2 B.

She did good boob job and I sucked her firm boobs to my satisfaction. Her cat is clean and very tight (fingered her). She was not ready for FS. And she gave most beautiful BJ by taking entire Jhonny into mouth.

And after deed I paid her 2 k and she happily accepted. I think I can get FS after 2-3 visits.

My cousin has similar experience with telugu girl.

Complete nude B2 B+BJ.

The place has attached steam with shower. Only issue is counter charges are 2 k and they are not ready to budge. But okay given ambience and steam.

The counter boy who was with Pandavas said that there is LE visits on Pandavas (not raids) because now the Pandavas did s openly giving FS. With lot of floating people, the LE has noted them and the owner of Pandavas is not ready to increase the monthly payment to LE.

The LE visiting is to threaten them, but the owner is not repenting. So the counter guy left the place because of imminent LE raid. And he was saying LE will try to defame the Pandavas by exposing all clients prominently in media so that the owner can learn lesson.

So soul's visiting Pandavas be careful. It can ruin your reputation beyond repair.

Discover5121
04-11-21, 12:52
Sweet! Nice FR bro.

Try Akomoo 001/004. They beat Durex invisible by a fair margin and they are quite tensile for the girth & thinness they offer. Stick to unflavored version. Hex also provides a near bare back experience. Albeit slightly on the expensive side.

Super stuff. Good one bro!Thanks bro for the suggestion, also want to check if using any mouth wash but the girl before BBBJ helps in reducing std, just a thought.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
04-11-21, 17:29
Thanks bro for the suggestion, also want to check if using any mouth wash but the girl before BBBJ helps in reducing std, just a thought.

Cheers.Using mouth wash ensures oral hygiene and its not a definitive shield for STD's. Moth wash or not, you are always at risk of oral transmission on contact. Common mistake which happens with subconscious mind is post BJ / rimming indulging in DFK increases the risk multi fold.

Safer bet than Mouthwash is Bragg's apple cider, has the same acidic affect and acetic acid kills most germs. And retains the PH.

Joshua Dsouza
04-11-21, 17:37
Guys,

Need help. Have contacted one of my SP's. He has shared pics of 4 diff birds. However, I have selected the one attached below. All pics of same bird.

Now Sp is asking for 13 k single time. After negotiation we have agreed on 10 K. Since its a high amount for 1 time I decided to pass, but her pics have been bothering Johnny and I have finally decided to pay and venture out.

I want to know has anyone in the forum been luck enough to try this bird? Please kindly share your feedback if you have. I would like to see a feedback before I burn a hole in my pocket!

If I proceed, I will share my experience shortly.

Please respond / reciprocate.

Contigo!She's from Mumbai like me and tried her few years back good service if you show her more money.

Dev13
04-11-21, 20:59
Bro,

When I google the name it showed me okomoto 003 is it the one you are mentioning, it's available on Amazon I didn't find it nearby medical shops, hex is not available even in online. Can someone suggest the availability of hex.Bro, in case you are keen. BeS**aram website has both the brands. Emjoy!

YoungBanger
04-11-21, 22:39
On Sunday after having meetings, I decided to visit Pandavas. I called the counter boy and he informed that he left Pandavas due to dispute with lady and he is now working at new spa near hospital named with creator of World (sanskrit word) near madan tank. Decided to visit this one.

It is opposite to famous bank building near the the creator hospital just crossing the signal. It's located in building of another big bank. 1st floor. As it's new place, I asked his reference and in mean time one of my cousin joined me.

The ambience Mall s good. I was given North Indian named some Rai from Noida. She did average massage. And after 25 minutes she asked what I want and I said BJ+B2 B. She took rose water and washed my Jhonny and AH area. Started giving most sensous BJ+semi rimming. I even didn't negotiated about damages. After my Jhonny saluting, she undressed herself completely including panties. God this girl knows what's exactly B2 B..Hey bro, is it s spa or blos spa?

BabyKutu
04-12-21, 05:10
[blue]Then do not QUOTE the post you saying he is giving a real name.

Admin3/blue]

BabyKutu
04-12-21, 05:16
Bro,

When I google the name it showed me okomoto 003 is it the one you are mentioning, it's available on Amazon I didn't find it nearby medical shops, hex is not available even in online. Can someone suggest the availability of hex.Apols, I fat fingered 004 instead of 003. Amazon should stock them. Else check for the famous ranbir Kapoor movie title website.

Contigo
04-12-21, 05:30
She's from Mumbai like me and tried her few years back good service if you show her more money.Thanks for the feedback. Would you please elaborate on more money? I am already paying 10 to the SP. How much more and in what form should I give her? Dude this thing is giving me the feeling of a Dubai shiekh!

Also, Is 10 k worth it? How much did you pay?

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Contigo.

Member #4686
04-12-21, 09:30
Greetings to fellow mongers,

Firstly would thank all the mongers who have helped me in providing contacts and ref. Will try to do the same to other mongers.

These are the few FRs I had over the past 2-3 months.

1st FR.

Mirror Wali.

Fixed the meet at afternoon and went to her place. As usual good GFE. Involved but loose cat. Rest all good with her. This time it was her fantasies that we were trying. Had 3 shots for 10 k.

2nd FR.

Bong Manisha.

Looks like she has shifted to new place. Went to her place in the afternoon. Had a shot. Very involved like GFE. She moans a lot (looked fake to me) but were really helping. Tight and Warm CAT. Decent BJ.

Had a shot for 3 k.

3rd FR.

Savitha.

Was near Kphd had some work wanted to try Siri. Fixed the deal but gave KLPD. So called Savitha MILF and fixed the deal as she was near by. Went to her place. Looks not that great. But was very involved. May be the best experience of the all the FRs here. Did in WOT. Then in MISH. She was very involved. Looks like she was enjoying it. Wanted to try in doggy but she refused as she wanted me to do in MISH as she was liking it. So did not force and finished. She did decent BJ.

Had a shot for 2.5 k.

4th FR.

Sky SP.

Was near manikonda so called the SP and fixed with the Mumbai girl. Booked OYO and shared the location. She came in 30 minutes. Checked in together. Everything normal. Nothing great to remember. No kiss or BJ. Just normal but she moans like hell and every time she pulls me towards her. The best was Doggy. Soft and small ass. Was spanking while doing doggy.

Had 2 shots for 5 k + 1 k for room.

5th FR.

Navya.

Fixed the meet in the afternoon. Reached her place. No time watcher. Very involved. Only LFK. Good BBBJ. Best part was she got a call in middle. But while attending the call she was also playing with me. It was like total GFE. Tight body. Loved her ass. She liked to cuddle with me in between the shots.

Had 2 shots for 8 k. Wanted to meet again but not agreeing for the same amount.

Few KLPD.

1. found a contact on loc. Met the girl and her so called husband (I Doubt) fixed the deal but never met. She was young had some financial issues and does an IT job.

2. Another one in Loc named nakshatra. Looks good in pic. Had doubt but was near to my place. So wanted to check. When reached she was different. The girl look decent but was different. So did not feel like trying. Had to pay 1 k to leave.

Would like to help other mongers. Will try to share contact.

Do help me as I have few more to meet as will be leaving the country in the coming 3-4 months.

Need Help.

1. Can anyone provide ref for Shilpa and Siri. They need strong ref.

2. Anyone have contact of Kar of Kukatpally. Can they help me with ref and contact.

3. Do help me with some contacts that are not regular to ISG. Will reciprocate with the contacts I Have.

In contact of a MILF whose number I Got it from a Muslim MILF who I met. Once met will write an FR and will share her contact.

Thanks and regards.

Kkarunkk
04-12-21, 11:30
Hi,

Some time ago, when the lockdown had just opened up, I tried the spa on Raj Bhavan Road above a famous are-Deep store. No doors. Only curtains. Bad massage. Not at all satisfactory. Wasted 2200 and a tip of 500 tip for a bad HJ.

Can someone suggest a good spa in these areas around Punjagutta / somajiguda / Begumpet?

LionKing777
04-12-21, 13:47
Visiting Hyderabad this week. Please help with decent indie contact for outcall to 5 star hotel.

Thanks.

Lionking.

MP111
04-13-21, 15:34
Hello All,

I need a good body massage to relieve some stress and relax my body.

Any hints on some professional spas?

I'm not very much focused on extras but that would be nice to have for a happy ending (HJ or BJ would do)!

Request some inputs on finding a good spa (Preferably BJ Hills or nearby places).

Thanks!

KnightRyder69
04-13-21, 15:43
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm willing to go for premium service like serial jr artists or any good agency GFE. Please let me know if any available friends.

DonutRider
04-13-21, 17:28
Hello All,

I'm not very much focused on extras but that would be nice to have for a happy ending (HJ or BJ would do)!

Request some inputs on finding a good spa (Preferably BJ Hills or nearby places).

Thanks!Sadly, we don't have a BJ hills in Hyderabad. I hope we do!

Try a are Thai branch near you.

MP111
04-13-21, 17:51
Sadly, we don't have a BJ hills in Hyderabad. I hope we do!

Try a are Thai branch near you.I meant be hills.

Are you referring to roo an Thai spa? In Rd 12?

If yes, are there any extras available on menu?

Thanks!

BabyKutu
04-13-21, 18:13
Hello All,

Thanks!Meghavi is pure play professional place.

O2 boulder hills & Jubilee hills Road 36 is good.

Nirva in Ella.

VickyX
04-13-21, 19:10
Please anyone create Tirupati city forum thread I would like to share digits enjoying in TPT.

KnightRyder69
04-13-21, 19:13
Got subscription today, Please share contacts seniors.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm willing to go for premium service like serial jr artists or any good agency GFE. Please let me know if any available friends.

MaddyJ88
04-13-21, 19:13
Bro,

When I google the name it showed me okomoto 003 is it the one you are mentioning, it's available on Amazon I didn't find it nearby medical shops, hex is not available even in online. Can someone suggest the availability of hex.You can find them at www.iambesharam.com.

Though at there own price.

Sunny0938
04-13-21, 23:40
Hyderabad police raided in Madhapur.

Check the link.

https://menglish.tupaki.com/post/21901097/Anti-Human-Tracking-team-raids-a-hotel-in-Madhapur-busts-a-prostitution-racket

Be careful coming weeks.

Dega123
04-14-21, 00:22
Got subscription today, Please share contacts seniors.LOL bro subscription doesn't entitle you to get the contacts. You need to contribute first before asking for contacts. Good luck.

KnightRyder69
04-14-21, 01:03
LOL bro subscription doesn't entitle you to get the contacts. You need to contribute first before asking for contacts. Good luck.It's not about subscription bro, complete new to this and would be my first time if I get one. None contacts I have as of now but sure I could share as I move along. If you or anyone have few please PM me that would be greatly appreciated.

KnightRyder69
04-14-21, 01:28
Hey guys, it's been a while!

Frs from SP the, the gem.

FR 1 , girl name forgot.

Sp sent me pics like the usual and they looked super tempting, this sp is easily the best one in Hyderabad.

Went for a single shot, disappointed with the looks, was catfished, all the pics were super beautified, even the ones he sends from his den.

But knowing him, I was sure that the girl would at least be great in service and boy I was so right!

Although the girl had the saggiest boobs and stomach I've ever seen, her BJ was magnificent, she did this technique where she vaccum the Johnny in a special way, goshhhh that was elite!

Asked her to do with, came within few strokes, her movement was fluid and amazing, sadly my PME is back again.Hi,

Could you please DM me the SP contact.

HoneyHunt05
04-14-21, 01:30
It's too expensive on Besharam. Some of them are available on Amazon and other portals, so check thoroughly before going to Besharam.

You can find them at www.iambesharam.com.

Though at there own price.

KnightRyder69
04-14-21, 02:05
Today was at be. Hills area for some other work and the work was cancelled. So decided to taste Roja. Last time she mentioned she was trained beautician and she can remove hair from private parts, so called the spa and said I will be there and asked them to procure the hair removal cream as I don't want Waxing which is more painful.

Went to spa and I was super horny with thought of telugu girl removing hair there (I took previously such services from Thai, NE and NI). I asked roja to give me BJ. She gave a BJ for almost 15 minutes by taking balls into mouth and licking AH. Finally explored in mouth without warning.

After that I asked her to do massage. After massage, she applied cream and did a wonderful job of removing hair from Jhonny area. She did as good as Thais. Only issue is the cream was sticky and we need to spend lot of time to clean it. As time was short at spa, I came to home and did the rest of cleaning. I am glad that I was able to remove hair in Hyderabad itself without pain. Roja said she can do waxing also.

As many brothers are asking for Roja, the owner became suspicious and started sending other girl's. So don't tell owner that Roja gives BJ. Anyhow took her pic without face.Hi bro,

Could you PM me the SP contact details and damages please.

Arghzme
04-14-21, 02:59
Hello All,

Thanks!Sh-o-Kun-In JH is a good place for a good technique massage.

RayTheHope
04-14-21, 03:53
Please anyone create Tirupati city forum thread I would like to share digits enjoying in TPT.VickyX.

Refer FAQs. It might help you.

ATB.

DonutRider
04-14-21, 05:41
I meant be hills.

Are you referring to roo an Thai spa? In Rd 12?

If yes, are there any extras available on menu?

Thanks!Not on the menu. You should talk to the therapists inside.

Note- Some spas negotiate extras at the counter but decline politely saying you will think about it during massage.

Arghzme
04-14-21, 06:28
Not on the menu. You should talk to the therapists inside.

Note- Some spas negotiate extras at the counter but decline politely saying you will think about it during massage.Try Nat at the same spas branch in FNagar. She's a delight.

Pram1000
04-14-21, 07:27
Hyderabad police raided in Madhapur.

Check the link.

https://menglish.tupaki.com/post/21901097/Anti-Human-Tracking-team-raids-a-hotel-in-Madhapur-busts-a-prostitution-racket

Be careful coming weeks.This raid was at the Nimbu Hotel in Hitech and happened due to the heavy mongering traffic which was noticed by the hotel staff and they informed the cops. An FR of the girls was there a few days back. Its going to be tough since a monger was also caught.

RandomGuy99
04-14-21, 08:05
Tried two 9 to 9 on highway and the one on Rd no1 above fertility center. Address can be got through jd. Prices are 1 k to 1.3 k.

Decent enough ambience and cleanliness. The therapist is more of a hit and miss. No exceptional ones I have come across till now.

Recently got to see lot of spa activity in KPHB. Did any one try and which one is good? How was the rate card and experience?

RandyCocky
04-14-21, 10:19
This raid was at the Nimbu Hotel in Hitech and happened due to the heavy mongering traffic which was noticed by the hotel staff and they informed the cops. An FR of the girls was there a few days back. Its going to be tough since a monger was also caught.That's where the Turkish chick was based!

AceHole1
04-14-21, 11:28
This raid was at the Nimbu Hotel in Hitech and happened due to the heavy mongering traffic which was noticed by the hotel staff and they informed the cops. An FR of the girls was there a few days back. Its going to be tough since a monger was also caught.Nimbu hotel and Russians would point to SP Hitech. Be careful.

Arghzme
04-14-21, 12:54
Hi bro,

Could you PM me the SP contact details and damages please.Careful when you go there guys. Almost every therapist is not called Roja / Rooja.

IronMerc
04-14-21, 14:05
Some heard you brother.

Tirupati thread is created and available now!!

Please anyone create Tirupati city forum thread I would like to share digits enjoying in TPT.

Raks09
04-14-21, 16:47
This raid was at the Nimbu Hotel in Hitech and happened due to the heavy mongering traffic which was noticed by the hotel staff and they informed the cops. An FR of the girls was there a few days back. Its going to be tough since a monger was also caught.Looks like star hotels are also not safe nowadays.

Just wondering what should be the approach if its unfortunate and being caught in WG room by LE?

Did anyone ever faced this kind of situation either in spa or hotel? If so how did you managed to escape or what precautions to take to lower risk of being caught?

Arghzme
04-14-21, 18:05
Careful when you go there guys. Almost every therapist is not called Roja / Rooja.Now called*.

BigDick1030
04-15-21, 01:58
Looks like star hotels are also not safe nowadays.

Just wondering what should be the approach if its unfortunate and being caught in WG room by LE?

Did anyone ever faced this kind of situation either in spa or hotel? If so how did you managed to escape or what precautions to take to lower risk of being caught?I was not caught by LE, but I know what to be done.

1) don't panic. Remeber, LE will milk you once you are panicked. So remain calm and don't show any panickness. You have not caught for any terror activities or with any narcotics.

2) call a lawyer immediately. Remember, LE will not dare to do hanky panky if you call a good lawyer who understands the law. Because there is no law which says it is crime' to be alone in room with woman.

3) most of the times LE invoke petty sections to book people like IPC 188 (disobedience of orders issued by public servant) which has only penalty.

4) unless you are caught with those woman who are forcibly brought into prostitution, there are no issues. Even if you are caught with woman in hotel, you are safe. Only problem will be there when you are caught with minor.

Remember, consent of minor has no validity under law and sex with minor will attract stringent POCSO act. Then even Kapil sibal may not rescue you. So never indulge in any sexual activity with minor. Even if the girl agrees.

The only issue will be moral dilemmas which LE wants to milk. So be calm and call your lawyer.

BabyKutu
04-15-21, 06:28
Looks like star hotels are also not safe nowadays.

Did anyone ever faced this kind of situation either in spa or hotel? If so how did you managed to escape or what precautions to take to lower risk of being caught?Check my previous posts. It details on how to successfully squeeze LE into sucking their own dick.

As long as they can't prove money transfer. You are fine.

LoverG
04-15-21, 14:04
Meant to write this in Feb. When I was in Hyderabad. I had some good experiences and thanks for the suggestions. However, there was one terrible experience which I couldn't share earlier.

There was a SP by name Me. E. and. A reddy. That asshole just cheated me. I can't recollect how I got his info be I messaged him on WhatsApp and he shared some really good chicks pictures. They were looking 8-9 on a 10 scale and that got me interested. Second red flag was the rate. He quoted 12 k which was a too good to be true kinda price for those girls.

I went ahead and setup a date and time. He chose an OYO in Madhapur and I had to shell out 2. 2 k for it. Waited for the girl and then comes a completely different and not so good looking girl. She argues that she is the one in the picture and my dick started doing all the thinking. I went ahead and we went to the room. The girl asked me to fresh up after taking the cash. While I was in the bathroom, this women left with the money. There went my 12 k, just like that. The SP stopped taking my calls and blocked me. I was frustrated and couldn't do anything. So I just left. I will share the pictures he shared shortly. His digits end with 3338. Beware guys.

Discover5121
04-15-21, 17:46
Meant to write this in Feb. When I was in Hyderabad. I had some good experiences and thanks for the suggestions. However, there was one terrible experience which I couldn't share earlier.

There was a SP by name Me. E. and. A reddy. That asshole just cheated me. I can't recollect how I got his info be I messaged him on WhatsApp and he shared some really good chicks pictures. They were looking 8-9 on a 10 scale and that got me interested. Second red flag was the rate. He quoted 12 k which was a too good to be true kinda price for those girls.

I went ahead and setup a date and time. He chose an OYO in Madhapur and I had to shell out 2. 2 k for it. Waited for the girl and then comes a completely different and not so good looking girl. She argues that she is the one in the picture and my dick started doing all the thinking. I went ahead and we went to the room. The girl asked me to fresh up after taking the cash. While I was in the bathroom, this women left with the money. There went my 12 k, just like that. The SP stopped taking my calls and blocked me. I was frustrated and couldn't do anything. So I just left. I will share the pictures he shared shortly. His digits end with 3338. Beware guys.Bro when the pics are too good a simple reverse search of images in Google would have helped, the attached pics are all over internet.

LoverG
04-16-21, 02:23
I was in town for a week. , but lesson learned. Thanks for the tip.

Bro when the pics are too good a simple reverse search of images in Google would have helped, the attached pics are all over internet.

Psychoo143
04-16-21, 04:23
This is my first FR in the forum, tried 7 g long back near m. Tank place is safe.

As that is my first-time experience she observed that I am tensed and said not to worry and we had a little bit of chit-chat for some time to ease up my tension.

After that she kissed me a lot and I kissed for sucked her melons for some time and she has given me a BBJ for a couple of minutes and I have given DATY the smell of CAT is so sexy.

After that I have entered into her I didn't feel anything maybe because of my small dick / her pussy is big (not sure) I didn't feel that I entered into her cat.

Even after 15 minutes of trying different angles I am unable to cum but she didn't say anything she is so sweet and helped me.

After that she has given me a hand job and finished it.

I am unable to cum for a long time maybe because I am tensed / may be because of the masturbation I do daily (3-4 times) which I am not able to stop.

Overall experience is good as it is my first time with a girl I enjoyed.

I am not that much good at writing a FR, sorry if there are any mistakes.

Thank you.

DudeMi98
04-16-21, 05:45
Guys,

Can anyone help me with a reference with ending digits, for Shilpi? Thanks in advance.

Mi.

IronMerc
04-16-21, 13:59
First photo is of Losliya Mariyanesan srilanka born Tamil upcoming actress (bigboss contestant). 3rd pic is of a Kerala beauty parlor pic which got viral.

I went ahead and setup a date and time. He chose an OYO in Madhapur and I had to shell out 2. 2 k for it. Waited for the girl and then comes a completely different and not so good looking girl. She argues that she is the one in the picture and my dick started doing all the thinking. I went ahead and we went to the room. The girl asked me to fresh up after taking the cash. While I was in the bathroom, this women left with the money. There went my 12 k, just like that. The SP stopped taking my calls and blocked me. I was frustrated and couldn't do anything. So I just left. I will share the pictures he shared shortly. His digits end with 3338. Beware guys.

KPradeep
04-16-21, 14:21
Visted the Jamba Spa recently. Showed the name sake menu and I told its not required and paid 2500.

Go into the room which is neat and clean with a attached bath. A chubby lady comes in and asks to change. The massage starts and its no where near to a massage. Just moving the hands on legs and inside dispo touching the bum.

In 10 minutes you turn over and again same massage, moving hands over legs and touching jhonny.

No point of such pathetic massge so asked what's on offer. B2 be + HJ: 3500. Asked for BJ and B2 B for 3000.

B2 B aawfull, only BJ gave some satisfaction. Wondering why they charge at counter and again inside.

No CIM, completed with a HJ and bit of BJ. Before BJ she requested to clean it.

Disappointed there. Don't waste your money there. A proper massage and a HJ will be more satisfying than this.

While coming out did see a girl with great figure, not sure if it was a masseur or a part of management. Also a lot of guys sitting in counter.

Final point: Avoid at any cost.

JohnnyBlr117
04-16-21, 20:16
Series of encounters! Didn't get time to log into the forum.

First Encounter: Pandavas spa.

Took Miss Manu for the first time. She has a great attitude which I like the most. She got indulged in every activity. Only problem (My problem) I am not really into chubby or extra large women. But she was great when it comes to GFE. She was even ready for FS but I was afraid since I don't have see. I took B2B with BJ (CIM included).

Damage: 3 K.

Second Encounter: PG Road Spa.

Thanks to Big bro. Asked for miss and (Muslim) but she was not available. Had to go with a girl from UP (don't remember her name sorry) Good looking with huge pairs. Took B2B for 2.5 K but she had panties due to that time of month. Although I licked all over her body and sucked her be as much as I wanted, she was like a dead rubber. No emotions nothing. Which was a big turn off. Had to release after soo much struggle.

WIR: maybe for Miss and as told me Big bro.

Third Encounter: Begumpet spa above a tiles shop.

Spa is on 4th floor. Had to wait at counter for 30 minutes for therapists as none of them had arrived. After 30 minutes one girl entered and I had no other option but to choose her. Miss L who was a local girl. Had long hair but big belly! Quoted 3.5 K for B2B had to bring it down to 2.5 K. She removed everything and did namesake B2B. Didn't like it at all. Was complaining for everything (even for touches) Then she told me she will charge 10 K for FS. I laughed it off and asked her to stop and left the area. First of all 10 K for FS is crazy and a girl who does all nakhras is not even worth 3 K for FS. While coming out I saw a very beautiful girl with super Long hair. Couldn't get her details. Hopefully I will get her later.

WIR: maybe for the beautiful girl. But big no for Miss L.

RamuMohith21
04-17-21, 01:52
Hi,

I'm back to Hyderabad any one could share the FRs who does it in their room and I want BBBJ and DFK anyone who share me contacts will get good contacts which I have experienced and I always like to try new ones so I'm in search for new help me out and I'll help you out thanks.

Chinnu5353
04-17-21, 01:52

I went ahead and setup a date and time. He chose an OYO in Madhapur and I had to shell out 2. 2 k for it. Waited for the girl and then comes a completely different and not so good looking girl. She argues that she is the one in the picture and my dick started doing all the thinking. I went ahead and we went to the room. The girl asked me to fresh up after taking the cash. While I was in the bathroom, this women left with the money. There went my 12 k, just like that. The SP stopped taking my calls and blocked me. I was frustrated and couldn't do anything. So I just left. I will share the pictures he shared shortly. His digits end with 3338. Beware guys.Almost all looks like from Tamil tv / film industry. The first one is called Losliya a srilankan girl contestant in bigboss Tamil.

Same pic in internet.

https://www.thelivemirror.com/losliya-mariyanesan-married-rumours/amp/

HydPrince
04-17-21, 03:13
This is couple of weeks back FR.

Thanks to Hydmong bro for the contact.

Established contact through a call and quoted reference. Requested her to share the pic.

She shared a good looking pic. Fixed the deed and she invited over to her place.

Once I reached had to wait an hour. Felt an uneasy feeling but still waited. The lady had turned up and I was very disappointed.

The girl who came and who was shown in pic were completely different. I wanted to leave immediately but then thought she must have genuine need of money.

So despite not liking her spent sometime. Her attitude is good and makes up with her skills.

WIR: No.

Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. I found her maid like.

I may have been cheated by fake pic, but since damages were low, not bothered much. That money may have helped her.

HoneyHunt05
04-17-21, 04:39
Hey buddy,

Sorry to know about what happened with you but I feel that you have not done certain things right.

Firstly, reverse search on Google for these images gave so many results. Secondly, you shouldn't hand over the cash and get into shower which clearly helped the girl scoot from there.

Please tread cautiously with such SPs as it's our hard earned money.

Cheers.

HH.

HoneyHunt05
04-17-21, 04:51
Bro,

Not everyone would have their personal lawyer or even the contact of some lawyer. So it's better to have the guidelines around how an individual can handle such situations by themselves rather than looking for a lawyer. Babykutu bro shared a message earlier which has clear instructions on how to tackle LE in these situations, which every monger should go through.

But if somebody has a lawyer, that's an icing on the cake.

Regards,

HH.

I was not caught by LE, but I know what to be done.

1) don't panic. Remeber, LE will milk you once you are panicked. So remain calm and don't show any panickness. You have not caught for any terror activities or with any narcotics.

2) call a lawyer immediately. Remember, LE will not dare to do hanky panky if you call a good lawyer who understands the law. Because there is no law which says it is crime' to be alone in room with woman.

3) most of the times LE invoke petty sections to book people like IPC 188 (disobedience of orders issued by public servant) which has only penalty.

4) unless you are caught with those woman who are forcibly brought into prostitution, there are no issues. Even if you are caught with woman in hotel, you are safe. Only problem will be there when you are caught with minor..

PinkuRox
04-17-21, 06:11
This is my first FR in the forum, tried 7 g long back near m. Tank place is safe.

As that is my first-time experience she observed that I am tensed and said not to worry and we had a little bit of chit-chat for some time to ease up my tension.

After that she kissed me a lot and I kissed for sucked her melons for some time and she has given me a BBJ for a couple of minutes and I have given DATY the smell of CAT is so sexy.

After that I have entered into her I didn't feel anything maybe because of my small dick / her pussy is big (not sure) I didn't feel that I entered into her cat.

Even after 15 minutes of trying different angles I am unable to cum but she didn't say anything she is so sweet and helped me.

After that she has given me a hand job and finished it.

I am unable to cum for a long time maybe because I am tensed / may be because of the masturbation I do daily (3-4 times) which I am not able to stop.

Thank you.Her number is not responsive since last year's, what were the damages? Can you dm the digits you tried?

Gajak44
04-17-21, 11:50
Hi fellow mongers, with the prevalence of covid again, had to put a stop to mongering activities. Any leads for good phone chat, sex chat contacts. Video is even better. Pm is open. Please do help a bro out.

BabyKutu
04-17-21, 15:16
Hi fellow mongers, with the prevalence of covid again, had to put a stop to mongering activities. Any leads for good phone chat, sex chat contacts. Video is even better. Pm is open. Please do help a bro out.While that's one of the option left out, its not always the safest option from a privacy point. Have known people reach out who got blackmailed by the lady on the video accusing the viewer of obscenity propaganda & wanted fat dough paid out. Luckily the guy had the steel to ask the lady to FO. Be careful. Still beats me as what a porn can't give that a live cam show can give. Lot of live porn channels out there.

Phone / cam sex has never been my personal favorite. Just my 2 cents. And a personal opinion. Not implying anything.

P.S. If you end up chatting a minor. POSCO will apply and you are so fucked!, if you get called out chatting with a married lady, cheating & 377 can get slapped.

STC2021
04-17-21, 18:49
Know anyone who would be OK to visit flat and give a good massage?

Gajak44
04-18-21, 01:46
While that's one of the option left out, its not always the safest option from a privacy point. Have known people reach out who got blackmailed by the lady on the video accusing the viewer of obscenity propaganda & wanted fat dough paid out. Luckily the guy had the steel to ask the lady to FO. Be careful. Still beats me as what a porn can't give that a live cam show can give. Lot of live porn channels out there.

Phone / cam sex has never been my personal favorite. Just my 2 cents. And a personal opinion. Not implying anything.

P.S. If you end up chatting a minor. POSCO will apply and you are so fucked!, if you get called out chatting with a married lady, cheating & 377 can get slapped.Thank you Babykutu sir. This made me take a pause and rethink. Maybe you are right. It's not worth the risk. As to what is different from live porn? I feel it's the same difference be / w a WG and wife / GF. Some reality and thrill?! Haha. So it's a long dry spell again looks like!

Member #4686
04-18-21, 08:02
Contacted Shilpi but asking number as ref. Is it possible for any fellow monger to provide ref for me.

Thanks and regards.

BabyKutu
04-18-21, 14:59
Know anyone who would be OK to visit flat and give a good massage?Professional M. M massage at Urban clap.

I would not suggest leading a non professional masseuse to your house. You will be revealing the location and what happens in your house cannot be defended by yourself if shit hits the roof. Bengaluru is big into this, but this will carry the same risk of taking a WG / Indie to your house.

I wouldn't risk revealing your house location bro.

BoyPune
04-19-21, 05:32
Any CPL reference for Hyderabad?

I will prefer 3 sum or one on one with female.

Don't mind if hubby wants to watch.

TopRahul83
04-19-21, 10:24
Hello,

I'm visiting Hyderabad tomorrow for 1st time. Got a few hrs to spare in morning. Would love to indulge in some spa or indie near by BHEL. Any helpful advice or contact?

Cheers, TIA,

Rahul.

JohnnyBlr117
04-19-21, 10:36

Thank you.Happens sometimes. Once I had same experience in Netherlands. Took me close to 90 minutes to cum. The lady was very cooperative. She didn't show any displeasure. That was my early days of mongering.

When you get tensed, you don't get to climax soon. Since you are not completely into the game!

DudeMi98
04-19-21, 11:17
Landed in Hyderabad. Will be here for next 4 days. Can anyone provide a reference for Shilpi with digits / ending digits? Thanks mi.

Guys,

Can anyone help me with a reference with ending digits, for Shilpi? Thanks in advance.

Mi.

Gajak44
04-19-21, 13:06
Given we are entering a difficult phase once again and for the next 2 months (or more), mongering is risky and impossible even, I request all seniors to post some of your gem FRs, memorable experiences, funny incidents and advice from your mongering life. The idea is for us lesser mortals to live vicariously through your words / memories till situation is conducive for us create some memories again. Senior mongers, where you at? .

Kalyanram1338
04-20-21, 13:03
Hello everyone,

Any feedback on a girl with name Kajal from seeking. Digits ending with 298.

MtlBoy
04-20-21, 15:28
Tried this girl couple of weeks back. I think her working name is Sonia. She is close to the photos, with small boobs (bit shaggy), a small ass and a lean frame.

Experience is just OK. No DFK, only CBJ (very average). WOT, DOGGY and Mish. Tight cat (only positive). She is there in business for a while. I have come across her photos a couple of years back in Banglore.

As Babykuttu has mentioned this girl is on contract and will keep hopping cities and changing agents to get different clients.

Damages are 6 K which I think is a bit high for her. I would rather go for Navya which is a similar service.

P.S.: I heard a story from her when a 14 year old kid came to visit her. It is bit strange that SPs allow this kind of thing.

Mtlboy.

HydMong
04-20-21, 16:01
I have a contact one with only call and chat other does video as per availability.

Hi fellow mongers, with the prevalence of covid again, had to put a stop to mongering activities. Any leads for good phone chat, sex chat contacts. Video is even better. Pm is open. Please do help a bro out.

SfoCowboy
04-20-21, 19:09
Avoid. Not worth it.

Hello everyone,

Any feedback on a girl with name Kajal from seeking. Digits ending with 298.

Romeo Juliet
04-21-21, 04:41
Even, I've heard of similar stories from a girl at a spa near Delhi. That a high school guys often visit for quick fucks.

Sounds legit.

Tried this girl couple of weeks back. I think her working name is Sonia. She is close to the photos, with small boobs (bit shaggy), a small ass and a lean frame.

Experience is just OK. No DFK, only CBJ (very average). WOT, DOGGY and Mish. Tight cat (only positive). She is there in business for a while. I have come across her photos a couple of years back in Banglore.

As Babykuttu has mentioned this girl is on contract and will keep hopping cities and changing agents to get different clients.

Damages are 6 K which I think is a bit high for her. I would rather go for Navya which is a similar service..

Member #4686
04-21-21, 07:11
Greetings mongers,

First of all thanks to all those seniors for helping me with the ref for Shilpi (have asked everyone with ref on her and all have responded). She needs ref if not she won't even speak properly.

When contacted she provided with offer 10 k 1 HR any number shots. So asked her will pay 6 k for 1 shot with rimming. I know it is high but the want of rimming led me to agree.

Went to her place in secbad. Easy to navigate. When she opened the door she was okay not that great in looks but she makes it up completely by her service.

Went in to the room (okay room not that great has an AC but shit bed). Had small chit chat and then started with a bit of kissing. Slowly started her to undress and she has decent boobs. Slowly started to finger her and kissing her while doing this. Just when I stopped fingering she started to do by herself. She moans a lot while doing this. Then asked her to do BJ. This was the best BBBJ I ever had. She starts slowly but she takes everything. She was doing that for few minutes. Then I started to mouth f her. She did respond well. In between BBBJ she would lick my entire area. Which was hot. Whenever I just wanted her to slow down. She would hold my hand and not allow that, Asked her to rimming. It was a different experience liked it but more tickilish. Then we did mish and doggy and finished in doggy. Overall the experience was different.

Face - 6/10.

Figure - 6/10 (little tummy).

Boob - 5/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Rimming - 10/10.

WIR. She charges high. If she reduces the charges.

Would thank all the seniors for really helping me.

Thanks and stay safe.

MieGandalf
04-21-21, 14:05
This FR is late by 3 weeks!

Big boobs. Boob lover alert!

Met her at are Bowl-E, near Mehdiplace, she stays in a 3 storey house. Safe location.

Not much foreplay.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10. Well built Afro.

DFK- and / A: I wasn't into it!

BBJ- 9/10. Good BBJ. Looks into your eyes during BBJ and takes the whole shaft in.

Boobs: 9/10 : big and soft.

Cat: 7/10. Big, warm.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10. Service was mediocre, but she made up with BBJ and conversation.

Damage 2 k / shot. Standard rate now, I suppose.

WIR- I usually don't repeat afros, hygiene goes for a toss once they start getting attention.

RogerFed
04-21-21, 15:09
Guys. Please be aware of the SA profile gymgal. She is trans post op. If you don't want to seek this adventure then Wade wi th caution. Read this in Mumbai forum, can't confirm 💯. But looking at pics now on Telegram and I am feeling it is true.

RadiCool
04-21-21, 15:10
Visited heaven spa last week.

All therapist muxlim, if you have muxlim fetish tis is the place.

Hygiene is definite concern though.

Took shortest of lot.

Had a good time except almost went bare back on her, dick ruled for a second.

Realized the goof up and stopped deed.

Cleaned up with soap.

Went home and took bath.

Sick since then.

Guessing its covid.

Waiting for test report.

Cud have contracted covid while travelling 4 m north India 2 days prior.

Not sure bt have all symptoms.

Fever dizziness headache burning eyes tasteless tongue smell gone.

Slowly recovering but I may have infected those at home.

Overall quite a tricky week it was.

Gajak44
04-21-21, 18:52

Took shortest of lot.

Cleaned up with soap.

Went home and took bath.

Sick since then.

Guessing its covid.

Waiting for test report.

Overall quite a tricky week it was.Read your FR and felt like singing above mentioned some from the movie Bahubali. You are definitely a daredevil. Take care and stay safe bro.

MongerMama
04-21-21, 19:46
Been keeping myself away from mongering for a long time because of kids at home.

Don't want to risk, especially with the situation out there. Therefore, trying to make an arrangement sort of a thing. For now, talks on with 2 ladies from other dating sites. Did not yet get to the activity phase. For now, it's in the nourishment phase I guess.

Looked around SA and profiles in Bangalore and other areas sounded much better than Hyderabad. Though some are good enough, most of them sounded like a scam / click and bait.

Any souls have a good experience in Hyderabad with SA? I mean, with girls from Hyderabad?

Thank you for any insights.

MongerMama
04-21-21, 19:48
Wish I could meet her. I read an FR, where the person mentioned on how he gets additional leads.

If this turns out to be correct, she might be a catch to find some agent info that's legit (provided she opens up) in a visit or two.

Damages are 6 K which I think is a bit high for her. I would rather go for Navya which is a similar service.

P.S.: I heard a story from her when a 14 year old kid came to visit her. It is bit strange that SPs allow this kind of thing.

Mtlboy.

RadiCool
04-22-21, 02:29
Read your FR and felt like singing above mentioned some from the movie Bahubali. You are definitely a daredevil. Take care and stay safe bro.Yesterday got covid +ve result.

But almost recovered.

The first day after visiting heaven spa, I was confused wt to test for.

Finally covid is done.

Now will go for std tests in few weeks.

But concern of getting covid remains as asymptomatic therapists and wgs will keep spreading.

Unless we are away 4 m home and willing to risk life this covid times are high risk.

Cheers.

Rc.

RadiCool
04-22-21, 06:20
Dear brothers,

As I recover 4 m covid, its time to celebrate with some contacts in Hyderabad who are non pro types withless exposure.

I'll reciprocate with MP info f blr.

Please share.

Cheers.

Rc.

RadiCool
04-22-21, 06:23
Bros,

Does anyone who latest tinder and other app scene in Hyderabad.

Is this good time to explore.

Please share thoughts and specific intel if any.

Cheers.

Rc.

StealthDiss
04-22-21, 06:27
Any information on waxing of private or full body waxing at low price would be appreciated. My PM is open for suggestions.

Stay safe and cheers.

STC2021
04-22-21, 06:54
Professional M. M massage at Urban clap.

I would not suggest leading a non professional masseuse to your house. You will be revealing the location and what happens in your house cannot be defended by yourself if shit hits the roof. Bengaluru is big into this, but this will carry the same risk of taking a WG / Indie to your house.

I wouldn't risk revealing your house location bro.Thanks a lot for the advice. Newbie to site so learning.

RamuMohith21
04-22-21, 11:40
Anyone who knows frs near kphb Kukatpally we could exchange contacts and also I'll share you good contacts which I have experienced till now.

BabyKutu
04-22-21, 18:24
Thanks a lot for the advice. Newbie to site so learning.No offense meant none taken, just few tips so you don't get burnt. Stay safe.

MaddyJ88
04-23-21, 03:42
Been keeping myself away from mongering for a long time because of kids at home.

Don't want to risk, especially with the situation out there. Therefore, trying to make an arrangement sort of a thing. For now, talks on with 2 ladies from other dating sites. Did not yet get to the activity phase. For now, it's in the nourishment phase I guess.

Looked around SA and profiles in Bangalore and other areas sounded much better than Hyderabad. Though some are good enough, most of them sounded like a scam / click and bait.

Any souls have a good experience in Hyderabad with SA? I mean, with girls from Hyderabad?

Thank you for any insights.Not much to look for in SA from Hyderabad. Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Delhi are the active cities.

Cheers.

Psychoo143
04-23-21, 05:28
Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing well.

This is my second FR, tried MILF Kousalya 5-6 months back before meeting itself I have updated her on my requirement and she said fine for all those and met at her known place in yousufguda.

After going she has given me water and we started the deed, she slept on the bed and did nothing she is a dead fish when I asked about my requirement she said that she can't now next time she will do all shit, she is nagging like complete faster all the time. Jhonny was down, finally completed the deed with a little bit of struggle.

Waste of time maid type 3 k damages.

Sorry if there are any typo errors, stay safe happy mongering.

STC2021
04-23-21, 06:50
No offense meant none taken, just few tips so you don't get burnt. Stay safe.I took the advice and never felt it as anything else. Experience speaks for itself.

STC2021
04-23-21, 06:53
Bros,

Does anyone who latest tinder and other app scene in Hyderabad.

Is this good time to explore.

Please share thoughts and specific intel if any.

Cheers.

Rc.Such a waste. Most profiles in Hyderabad try to show off their "good" image. Available on apps but can be friends and not talk of sex-hahaha.

SunnySingh81
04-23-21, 13:14
Gentlemen,

Am looking for a ref for Shipli. She is asking for a ref with number. Request if seniors / members can help me out. My PM is active. Thanks and cheers.

NanduBlore
04-23-21, 13:49
Dear Brothern,

Came to Hyderanad on work and stuck here until Monday (26th) in a nice star hotel near Hitec city.

Would appreciate any bros want to refer any indi for some action.

We can meet up in my hotel if all well.

Will reciprocate if you are in Bangalore.

Cheers.

K.

SunnySingh81
04-23-21, 20:08
Gentlemen,

Am looking for a ref for Shipli. She is asking for a ref with number. Request if seniors / members can help me out. My PM is active. Thanks and cheers.Hypercool bro. Your PM is not active.

PaidPtc
04-24-21, 19:39
Bro,

She is one of the nasty girl out there. She is such rude that inhave shared my reference to our fellow.

Chaps here and this lady calls me back stating if you have any friend and wanted to meet her she doesn't want her number to be shared. She says to share the friend number stating she will call them and setup the deal.

Gentlemen,

Am looking for a ref for Shipli. She is asking for a ref with number. Request if seniors / members can help me out. My PM is active. Thanks and cheers..

AlphaHere
04-25-21, 05:21
Worked out very well for me. Thanks Babykutu bro.

Sweet! Nice FR bro.

Try Akomoo 001/004. They beat Durex invisible by a fair margin and they are quite tensile for the girth & thinness they offer. Stick to unflavored version. Hex also provides a near bare back experience. Albeit slightly on the expensive side.

Super stuff. Good one bro!

AlphaHere
04-25-21, 05:25
Thanks for sharing bro.

Stay away from this Spa for a while.

Speedy Recovery and Stay safe bro.

Cheers.

Took shortest of lot.

Cleaned up with soap.

Went home and took bath.

Sick since then.

Guessing its covid.

Waiting for test report.

Overall quite a tricky week it was.

AlphaHere
04-25-21, 05:44
2 K / shot is a damn steal but concerned with hygiene especially during pandemic anyways good FR.

Cheers.

This FR is late by 3 weeks!

Big boobs. Boob lover alert!

Met her at are Bowl-E, near Mehdiplace, she stays in a 3 storey house. Safe location.

Not much foreplay.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10. Well built Afro.

DFK- and / A: I wasn't into it!

BBJ- 9/10. Good BBJ. Looks into your eyes during BBJ and takes the whole shaft in.

Boobs: 9/10 : big and soft.

Cat: 7/10. Big, warm.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10. Service was mediocre, but she made up with BBJ and conversation.

Damage 2 k / shot. Standard rate now, I suppose.

WIR- I usually don't repeat afros, hygiene goes for a toss once they start getting attention.

SfoCowboy
04-25-21, 10:06
Avoid afros. Tough to find a good one.

2 K / shot is a damn steal but concerned with hygiene especially during pandemic anyways good FR.

Cheers.

SfoCowboy
04-25-21, 10:09
Pathetic scene in Hyderabad on Sa. I tried but many girls want platonic relationships with big allowances. Not worth wasting time on SA in India. It's a different story all together when you go abroad.

Thank you for any insights.

MtlBoy
04-25-21, 14:05
Was in a mood for some action after couple of weeks break. The girl in 70-80% of the pictures. Close the saree one.

The moment I entered the room its clear that she is not interested in pleasing me (no DFK only CBJ and she did not even smile) . I tried to break ice but was unsuccessful. However we removed our cloths and she gave me a very average CBJ. I started in MISH I can see that she is not interested and wanted me to finish fast. I asked for DOGGY this way I can avoid looking at her disinterested face. I have continued for 5 minutes (I am not in a hurry to finish). I started to realize that she is enjoying and her pussy is wet. Given that she started to enjoy I was rock hard and ready to finish. To avoid finishing I moved on to finger her, started with one finger she started to moan and I have asked to move back to MISH position and I continued to finger her and she ask me to use two fingers and eventually four (borderline fisting). I really cannot believe how much she is into it. Taking this as opportunity I started to kiss her on face and eventually on lips. As intensity has increased LFK turned to DFK (she did not respond to the my initial attempts of LFK). After sometime she asked me put my cock inside and she came with in a minute. This turned me on and I started to stroke her hard and released my cum all over her naked body.

After the deed I can see that she really enjoyed the experience and was laughing. We talked about her boyfriend and other crazy sexual experiences she had.

Had a decent experience but I think it could have been different.

Mtlboy.

EcstasyHyd
04-25-21, 15:35
Is sp dinesh active. Does his no still ends with 170? I took service from last year kajal and later he sent pics of another Calcutta girl as well, but I couldn't try. Would like to taste his birds.

Any latest update regarding him?

RrVee123
04-26-21, 02:58
Is sp dinesh active. Does his no still ends with 170? I took service from last year kajal and later he sent pics of another Calcutta girl as well, but I couldn't try. Would like to taste his birds.

Any latest update regarding him?Yes he is, but right now staying low and playing safe as Covid had started its game. Can assume No birds until this second wave passes as getting birds in this big wave is a problem. Otherwise he is as usual a gem.

P.S. if I were you would never had taken his name publicly.

HyperCool
04-26-21, 05:38
Hypercool bro. Your PM is not active.Thanks, reactivated now.

FuckPussy
04-26-21, 10:08
Got to know about this info from a mongering friend. Have anyone seen news exposing spa's in gachibowli, banjara hills, film nagar, malakpet. Heard the conversation of news reporter talking to spa girl where she says about their branches and services.

FuckPussy
04-26-21, 10:21
Going to vizag, requesting fellow mates to please share any contacts of independent or sp's digits with ref and damage. Can reciprocate with Delhi, noida, Mumbai, Hyderabad.

Recently seen FR by senior about Airbnb in vizag, tried sending message but no reply, if anyone has contact of that airbnb host / owner please care to share. Don't wish to go to oyos or bring girls to mariott, sheraton as the staff might easily make out. Thanks in advance.

JustForFunDude
04-26-21, 10:24
Well, I have visited mirror wali recently and had a pretty good experience after a very long time FS!

Pros: She looks pretty, cools down your tense nerves, makes you comfortable, she enjoys with you in some ways and tells her fantasies of course!

Cons: High Price.

Reasons to go: If anybody like me never had a GF, she comes to the rescue! Treat her well and you can see effects.

WIR: Yes if possible!

Price: 10 k for 2 pricy! (I read an FR where 10 k for 3. Need to negotiate properly).

Stay safe! Avoid fuck-up's!

BabyKutu
04-26-21, 13:16

Any latest update regarding him?He is very much active albeit on a low scale, he has a girl due tomorrow. Stay safe.

Gigraz
04-26-21, 16:13
Lasting long is a good thing as long you keep your johnny erected. If it's not erected then your masturbation habit is to blame. 3-4 times a day makes your johny's skin tender if done aggressively / Rough. Sometimes it leads to Edema (Swelling) when you masturbate within short span of time which disappears in couple of days.

Aggressive or excessive masturbation techniques may lead to reduced sexual sensitivity so my 2 cents would be to stop masturbation for few days and see if you improve.

After that she has given me a hand job and finished it..

Gigraz
04-26-21, 16:35
Hello Fellow Mongers,

Hope all are keeping safe.

It's been very long time since I wrote a post here as I was out of India for couple of years and even thought my mongering life is still happening here I want to keep touch with you guys who has shared a good contacts when I was in Hyderabad as that's where my mongering started.

I tried few Indie's but the last one I tried is Siri MILF near to KPHB who is too good for MILF Category. Apologies as I never wrote any FR's as I was running here and there and couldn't take time from the busy schedule. I have few contacts which I still want to try when I am back in couple of months and I hope Covid will be gone by then and will make sure to write an FR.

BabyKutu
04-26-21, 18:07
Well, I have visited mirror wali recently and had a pretty good experience after a very long time FS!

Price: 10 k for 2 pricy! (I read an FR where 10 k for 3. Need to negotiate properly).

Stay safe! Avoid fuck-up's!Thanks a lot of money for her, she bills at 6 K / 7 K for 2 pops. That's busting the market bro.

Need to refrain from such extravagance. It will blow the price.

EcstasyHyd
04-26-21, 18:10
Yes he is, but right now staying low and playing safe as Covid had started its game. Can assume No birds until this second wave passes as getting birds in this big wave is a problem. Otherwise he is as usual a gem.

P.S. if I were you would never had taken his name publicly.Thanks for the update. My bad. Shouldn't have mentioned the name.

EcstasyHyd
04-27-21, 01:47
He is very much active albeit on a low scale, he has a girl due tomorrow. Stay safe.Thanks for the update bro. Please check PM.

LaunchLive
04-28-21, 17:58
Hi folks,

I quite convinced my wife to try for a threesome and she is ok. But I am not sure how this paid girls will respond to a threesome. If she is too professional, it will be a bad experience.

Do you guys know any girl in Hyderabad who is fun for threesome? I don't mind paying a girl but she must be wonderful.

FuckPussy
04-28-21, 19:14
One of the Popular news channel has done sting operation on Hiwaga and ois spa in vizag. Just before couple of days same channel has done sting operation on few spas in Hyderabad. Time to be cautious. Becareful guys if you are planning to spas or hotels.

India2021
04-29-21, 06:08
Hello Hyderabadis,

I will be coming to Hyderabad soon and I would like to taste one of the birds. Can someone suggest who is better both looks wise and service wise? I am thinking about mirror, Shilpi, Siri. Is there anyone else who is better than these birds?

Rg766
04-29-21, 08:06
Hi folks,

I quite convinced my wife to try for a threesome and she is ok. But I am not sure how this paid girls will respond to a threesome. If she is too professional, it will be a bad experience.

Do you guys know any girl in Hyderabad who is fun for threesome? I don't mind paying a girl but she must be wonderful.Lucky guy! Although I have never tried a 3 sm (on my list of things to do), I know Mirror does. I have heard her participating in MMF combinations (might be an FR here as well), but she is fun. Try reaching out to her. PM me for her contact if you don't have.

Cheers! Have a good time.

JustForFunDude
04-29-21, 12:28
Thanks a lot of money for her, she bills at 6 K / 7 K for 2 pops. That's busting the market bro.

Need to refrain from such extravagance. It will blow the price.Will do properly next time! Thanks for the tip brother!

JustForFunDude
04-29-21, 12:32

Pros: She looks pretty, cools down your tense nerves, makes you comfortable, she enjoys with you in some ways and tells her fantasies of course!

Cons: High Price.

Reasons to go: If anybody like me never had a GF, she comes to the rescue! Treat her well and you can see effects.

WIR: Yes if possible!

Stay safe! Avoid fuck-up's!Without your help this couldn't have happened! Thank you for trusting and sharing your reference and spoke to a few for the reference!

Guys anybody need reference its Ravinder reddy contact! You need to ask him directly!

Thank you.

Gigraz
04-29-21, 13:03
Hello Mongers,

Hope someone can give me some insights and help me to decide to renewal my AH account.

When I live in Hyderabad I have used it and got very few good contacts which I have just used one but not a great experience and lot of fake accounts it's like 9 (Fake):1 (Genuine) so thought this is not the best approach for me but when I am back to UK I just gave another try and to my surprise I got good contacts some were like looking for sugar daddy and some were just looking for discreet fun (although not young contacts). However I will soon be returning back once the covid settles downs and continue my mongering.

Does it worth a renewal? Is it still the same 9:1 chances? Really Wish AW is in India which is much reliable. Also anyone tried MR?

Member #4771
04-29-21, 17:34
Lucky guy! Although I have never tried a 3 sm (on my list of things to do), I know Mirror does. I have heard her participating in MMF combinations (might be an FR here as well), but she is fun. Try reaching out to her. PM me for her contact if you don't have.

Cheers! Have a good time.She had participated in gangbang MMMF few times. The post was deleted after few mongers started hurling abuses and shaming her. I hope Frank Martin agrees to post it again and other such experiences with other indies who might be good for threesomes and group fun.

RamuMohith21
04-30-21, 02:22
Can anyone help me out with Kausalya contact and reference and details please or anyone who does rimming in return I'll share you the best contacts I have experienced.

Thank you.

BabyKutu
04-30-21, 04:37
She had participated in gangbang MMMF few times. The post was deleted after few mongers started hurling abuses and shaming her. I hope Frank Martin agrees to post it again and other such experiences with other indies who might be good for threesomes and group fun.Attest that, for starters she does not indulge in 3 some or A-game with anyone / everyone. She needs to be damn comfortable so she opens up her wild side. She is generally wild and horny, but she has a much wilder side as well. She is game when she wants to be in the game.

Gigraz
04-30-21, 09:42
Check your PM.

Can anyone help me out with Kausalya contact and reference and details please or anyone who does rimming in return I'll share you the best contacts I have experienced.

Thank you.

Rg766
04-30-21, 15:33
Attest that, for starters she does not indulge in 3 some or A-game with anyone / everyone. She needs to be damn comfortable so she opens up her wild side. She is generally wild and horny, but she has a much wilder side as well. She is game when she wants to be in the game.Agreed with babykuttu sir. Some brother on the forum requested for a funny stories from senior few weeks back. I'm not sure if this one with mirror qualifies as funny / embarrassing / interesting but here it goes. It was probably my second time with her and she was riding me, she does this thing while riding where she will contract her pussy muscles as if the pussy is swallowing the dick, it was a sensation I had never had and I felt like I was about to cum. I asked her to stop and changed position to doggie, she saw my expressions and then while in doggie again contracted her pussy and made me cum and was laughing after that and teasing me. Damn she is hot. She can control her pussy when she wants but she will let go when she is about to cum and her body vibrates like a musical instrument. Writing and thinking about her is making me hard. Can't wait for this covid wave to go down to meet her again!

RyanTawanda
04-30-21, 17:15
Hello Mongers,

Hope someone can give me some insights and help me to decide to renewal my AH account.

When I live in Hyderabad I have used it and got very few good contacts which I have just used one but not a great experience and lot of fake accounts it's like 9 (Fake):1 (Genuine) so thought this is not the best approach for me but when I am back to UK I just gave another try and to my surprise I got good contacts some were like looking for sugar daddy and some were just looking for discreet fun (although not young contacts). However I will soon be returning back once the covid settles downs and continue my mongering.

Does it worth a renewal? Is it still the same 9:1 chances? Really Wish AW is in India which is much reliable. Also anyone tried MR?Sorry mate, I can't decode AH or AW. I figured about MR.

I tried MR and gos a few Hits.

HydMong
04-30-21, 23:54
Neha from old city is ready to meet for threesome and direct meet, and cam show also available. To cam show today when she is planning for couple cam show.

HydMong
05-01-21, 04:58
I received request for no but few of them did it cleared inboxes. Please do it.

Vishyb90
05-01-21, 06:02
Hello brothers,

Hope all of you are doing good and staying safe.

Thanks for BD bro for the reference, I went to the spa on Bhills road no. 1 and took the much talked about Ms. Rose (in Telugu).

Typical Telugu MILF with a wicked sex drive.

She reminded me of a slightly darker Ms. M of Pandavas spa.

Damages are the same as quoted before by BD.

But the spa can do a lot in improving the hygiene.

Stay safe and healthy. Cheers.

DonutRider
05-01-21, 10:00
They are either inviting to their place or ready to come to ours. Though tempting, no plans of stepping out for the next couple of months atleast, forget about fucking. Hope things go back to normal very soon.

My last were Shilpi and couple of visits to H thai atleast a month ago and then that's it. Happy that it ended on a good note, amazing sloppy blowjob by Shilpi, and second best BJs from both the spa gals.

Stay indoors and stay safe boys!

Rg766
05-01-21, 10:07
They are either inviting to their place or ready to come to ours. Though tempting, no plans of stepping out for the next couple of months atleast, forget about fucking. Hope things go back to normal very soon.

My last were Shilpi and couple of visits to H thai atleast a month ago and then that's it. Happy that it ended on a good note, amazing sloppy blowjob by Shilpi, and second best BJs from both the spa gals.

Stay indoors and stay safe boys!True. I have been getting pings too, indies and spas both. Tough times for them too I guess. But nothing doing till I get a vaccine!

Question for bros: at some point in time, they will ask for money / help. Now in normal course and even during first wave, I wouldn't randomly give them money, but these times are different. What do the boys think about helping a known indie / spa girl with some monetary help in these times? Do you think it spoils the market for others or is the humane thing to do? I'm conflicted.

Donut Bro, can you give Shilpi details on PM for future use? Thanks in advance!

CuriousWood
05-01-21, 10:08
Things are not looking great currently so I request everyone to stay safe and mask up. I have paused my activities since the beginning of this pandemic because I didn't want to put people close to me at risk and I understand that not everyone wants to do that but at least you can take some precautions like wearing a mask and sanitizing properly.

Stay safe.

DonutRider
05-01-21, 13:17
She had participated in gangbang MMMF few times. The post was deleted after few mongers started hurling abuses and shaming her. I hope Frank Martin agrees to post it again and other such experiences with other indies who might be good for threesomes and group fun.We did multiple MMMF, MMF with her. She was almost okay for a FFM if I were to bring the other F. Memorable sessions with two dicks at the same in the pussy. My friend was lucky enough to fuck her ass for a couple minutes. I tried but failed. Porntstar experience with drinks, suhagra and sex. I wish I could write a detailed FR but then we have some amazing asswipes on the forum will read it to her, send her the screenshots of the report making her feel humiliated and disgusted. Good memories.

DonutRider
05-01-21, 13:35
Thanks a lot of money for her, she bills at 6 K / 7 K for 2 pops. That's busting the market bro.

Need to refrain from such extravagance. It will blow the price.Yes bro, this was the major problem. We have alway stuck to 6-7 k for 2 but then because of people paying 10 ks and 12 ks, she started looking down on us and now she doesn't even care.

Vishyb90
05-01-21, 18:51
That's some great input bro. I've never gotten a third person into the mix although I've tried everything else.

Fingers crossed I'll try soon enough.

We did multiple MMMF, MMF with her. She was almost okay for a FFM if I were to bring the other F. Memorable sessions with two dicks at the same in the pussy. My friend was lucky enough to fuck her ass for a couple minutes. I tried but failed. Porntstar experience with drinks, suhagra and sex. I wish I could write a detailed FR but then we have some amazing asswipes on the forum will read it to her, send her the screenshots of the report making her feel humiliated and disgusted. Good memories.

RyanTawanda
05-02-21, 18:29
Yes bro, this was the major problem. We have alway stuck to 6-7 k for 2 but then because of people paying 10 ks and 12 ks, she started looking down on us and now she doesn't even care.This is in some way not fair. People talk and trade but when someone stumbles on a provider through their own grit, they then het grilled for not knowing.

I personally have failed to sort out the bitcoin registry. The result is that I basically find and do my own thing. The messages on this site are too cryptic for me. I have had some great experiences and some shockers. If Inpaid too much it was out of ignorance. Nobody wants to pay more than they have to. So when people do it, I believe it is not intentional but as a result of the dynamics of this forum.

I am not singling out anyone. It is just how it is. Is it anyone's fault. No. Do I have a solution. No.

BabyKutu
05-03-21, 05:11
This is in some way not fair. People talk and trade but when someone stumbles on a provider through their own grit, they then het grilled for not knowing.

I personally have failed to sort out the bitcoin registry. The result is that I basically find and do my own thing. The messages on this site are too cryptic for me. I have had some great experiences and some shockers. If Inpaid too much it was out of ignorance. Nobody wants to pay more than they have to. So when people do it, I believe it is not intentional but as a result of the dynamics of this forum.

I am not singling out anyone. It is just how it is. Is it anyone's fault. No. Do I have a solution. No.We hear you, unfortunately it is what it is. Lot many have figured out how to get a subscription via bit coin. Help is just a message away.

AlphaHere
05-03-21, 05:47
Hey,

Did anyone tried Mahira from MR?? I heard she was active in Bengaluru.

Please let us know your experience & the charges.

DM is also open.

Cheers.

AlphaHere
05-03-21, 05:55
Pornstar Experience bro.

You sparked my interest in her again. I'll try her after sometime because of this dreadful pandemic.

You are right about not writing detailed FR.

Cheers.

We did multiple MMMF, MMF with her. She was almost okay for a FFM if I were to bring the other F. Memorable sessions with two dicks at the same in the pussy. My friend was lucky enough to fuck her ass for a couple minutes. I tried but failed. Porntstar experience with drinks, suhagra and sex. I wish I could write a detailed FR but then we have some amazing asswipes on the forum will read it to her, send her the screenshots of the report making her feel humiliated and disgusted. Good memories.

DonutRider
05-03-21, 13:20
Hey,

Did anyone tried Mahira from MR?? I heard she was active in Bengaluru.

Please let us know your experience & the charges.

DM is also open.

Cheers.She never responded. Any one availed cam sessions from MR. There used to be one Thai with number ending 955. I spoke with her on the WA sounds genuine and she agreed for a massage and fuck for 5 k at her place. And 2 k for 45 min cam session. I would have tried if she did something at 1 k on cam. She didn't.

SmootheRaj
05-03-21, 13:39
Attest that, for starters she does not indulge in 3 some or A-game with anyone / everyone. She needs to be damn comfortable so she opens up her wild side. She is generally wild and horny, but she has a much wilder side as well. She is game when she wants to be in the game.Shruti is is amazing and wild. It is just that she has to get comfortable and your are in for a ride. Last I met here was pre Covid is what I rem. For that matter treat any gal well and you will have a great time.

SmootheRaj
05-03-21, 13:50
I have been off paid mongering for long, Navya is the only one I frequent when I can that too rarely. Why waste money when you can more and better with your skills to hunt.

But recently unable to make it to meet my gals with the current situation was forced to try some good indies. Thanks to EcstacyHyd and CrazyGuy 1918 for sharing Priya and Anusha from Kpally.

I tried both, but Priya though I loved her attitude and she looked decent could not do a proper round and spend time as has to leave early.

Anusha looks decent but little different from pics, still went a head as was getting some action after long. She was really cooperative and had a decent time. A perfect MILF, decent body, nice boobs.

For these contacts I am not sure if I can share so please reach out to the guys I mentioned who shared generously. Once this thing ends, hope my hunting starts and all lost time is compensated.

Please stay safe, and any one have good indie please share.

DesiNewton
05-03-21, 14:58
All the below FRs are of March. Thanks to ravinderreddy2 bro for helping out by providing contacts.

Air Hostess LBNagar.

She's not working with Any airlines or had a physique like them. Just a gimmick to make us pay more. Demanded 20 k for 2 shots but with ultimatebliss bros review. Bargained hard and fixed the deed.

Pros: Big Boobs (bongs are blessed with these), Cooperative, DFK.

Cons: Travelling, Physique (can't try many positions with that large frame).

Smoke patner if you are. Will only suggest for people who like rasgullas but not kaju katli.

Damages 11 k plus room charges and cab charges.

Nitya.

Not a decent experience. When asked for pic she replied that I'll not disappoint after seeing. Atleast I thought service will be good. Ruined my entire evening by waiting and utterly disappointed deed. Fixed for two but left after one.

No pros expect place.

Cons: smelly pussy, no DFK, can't try many positions.

Damages 5 k.

Sp Sky.

Tried much more hyped assam girl and other arrogant piece of shit. Nothing much to write. No DFK NO BBJ NO CBJ. Missionary much preferred, other positions pain starts within seconds.

Assam girl 9 k for 2 shots, Other shit 6 k for 2 but left after one.

Even had some encounters in April. Will continue.

Sudigali
05-06-21, 05:34
Hello fellow mongers,

I got introduced to this site by a friend. I have been mongering for the past 4 years and have always hard searched contacts. This is really a nice space for people like us to share. I would love to share my contacts and places to everyone who reciprocates.

Sudigali
05-06-21, 06:21
Since sharing is caring let me share my experience at Hitech city. After skimming through multiple contacts on locanto found a contact who offered a Singapore bird. They were already operating out of an OYO so no need to pay extra for the room. After reaching the oyo I called to the SP and went to the room directly. This has reduced a lot of hassle for me as I did not have to meet anyone except the girl.

The bird has soft buttery skin. And big boobs. Her face is okayish but the structure was amazing. She has excellent hygiene. She cleaned my dick with a a wet wipe before and after the deed. She moans a lot which I found extremely sexy.

Blowjob - 9.

Structure- 8.

Hygiene -10.

Boobs-9.

Total deed- 8.

The massage - 20.

Total Damages - 5 k.

If anyone need her contact try to ping me on PM. She is charging less due to COVID.

Member #4772
05-06-21, 10:21

I went ahead and setup a date and time. He chose an OYO in Madhapur and I had to shell out 2. 2 k for it. Waited for the girl and then comes a completely different and not so good looking girl. She argues that she is the one in the picture and my dick started doing all the thinking. I went ahead and we went to the room. The girl asked me to fresh up after taking the cash. While I was in the bathroom, this women left with the money. There went my 12 k, just like that. The SP stopped taking my calls and blocked me. I was frustrated and couldn't do anything. So I just left. I will share the pictures he shared shortly. His digits end with 3338. Beware guys.Its all scam never go out while someone books a hotel for you I also got scammed like this losing 15 k without seeing girl. Either get into their house or take out girl that two options only safe and secure.

DonutRider
05-06-21, 15:40
Apparently she is married and won't be back. She says she will but it doesn't look it. We should all work very hard to find the next best thai, if not found already.

There are few but nowhere close to her.

Member #4771
05-06-21, 19:11
Apparently she is married and won't be back. She says she will but it doesn't look it. We should all work very hard to find the next best thai, if not found already.

There are few but nowhere close to her.I have tried many Thai's in various cities. Never got a chance to meet her. With so many rave reviews, Can anyone share her pic?

MieGandalf
05-06-21, 22:15
Hi guys!

Does anyone know what happened to her? She seems to have gone off the radar completely.

Doesn't answer calls / messages.

HoneyHunt05
05-07-21, 03:15
Good to know you had a nice experience, but is it worth the risk you have taken in this grave situation? I was infected with COVID few weeks ago and trust me it was painful and traumatic. Although I am recovered now, can't even think of mongering until this whole thing settles down. Request everyone at stay indoors and do not venture out unless it is absolutely necessary. And mongering in my opinion is definitely not a necessity!

Since sharing is caring let me share my experience at Hitech city. After skimming through multiple contacts on locanto found a contact who offered a Singapore bird. They were already operating out of an OYO so no need to pay extra for the room. After reaching the oyo I called to the SP and went to the room directly. This has reduced a lot of hassle for me as I did not have to meet anyone except the girl.

The bird has soft buttery skin. And big boobs. Her face is okayish but the structure was amazing. She has excellent hygiene. She cleaned my dick with a a wet wipe before and after the deed. She moans a lot which I found extremely sexy.

Blowjob - 9.

Structure- 8.

Hygiene -10.

Boobs-9.

Total deed- 8..

Arghzme
05-07-21, 05:50
I have tried many Thai's in various cities. Never got a chance to meet her. With so many rave reviews, Can anyone share her pic?With Bee it's not about her looks or body. It's always been about how she'the treat you in that room.

Still remember first time I took her (it was completely random, with no recommendations / suggestions from anyone. I came out a satisfied man. What a delicious Thai.

Rg766
05-07-21, 12:43
Hi guys!

Does anyone know what happened to her? She seems to have gone off the radar completely.

Doesn't answer calls / messages.Yeah. Totally off the radar. One sr. Brother here mentioned that she is taking only select clientele.

BabyKutu
05-09-21, 11:40
Yeah. Totally off the radar. One sr. Brother here mentioned that she is taking only select clientele.Well she has been super selective. Intel has it that she got busted but not totally convinced that's the case. She is generally very tight with safety and profiling. Whatever may be the case (I know most of it) she has taken a hiatus for sometime (year plus).

BabyKutu
05-09-21, 12:07
Brethren,

A lot many known masseuse are reaching out for help. Consider this before going the extra mile!

Technically no masseuse I have known closely or just a fly by night visit, live pay check to paycheck, they do have savings however nothing to beat the Thai's who have the most astute financial sense among the massage community.

There are many more much deserving people who are need of help than the damsels in distress. This is not a moral science lesson by any means, so before you open up your hard earned money to diva's, spare a thought for the thousands with lesser or no means. Food for thought friends.

Till next time. Stay safe. Stay home. BK.

BatmanWill
05-09-21, 17:07
Hi guys,

Can you ping me the name of this spa or other guiding details for this spa.

PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Member #4686
05-09-21, 20:52
Greetings mongers,

Have seen some FRs about sneha and have given me mixed feeling. Would be great if any fellow monger could provide few pointers about her.

1. How does she look.

2. How is her service.

3. Is she involved in the act.

Any other information about her would be helpufl.

Member #4686
05-10-21, 05:18
Is anitha out of business. Does anyone have any idea about her.

Regards.

DudeMi98
05-10-21, 05:54
Hello all,

I was in Hyderabad for 2 weeks in April. Unfortunately I didn't get reference digits for Shilpi from the forum. Hence could not try her. Pinged her about Sneha too, but she didn't give me a green signal.

1. Anyways had to settle down with Sasi. Sasi still the same attitude was good as I have a her multiple times, but this time I had to travel to uppal instead of yousufguda. Standard session. She looks into eyes when she gives a BBJ- finished in mish. Paid- 3 k Many FRs available.

2. Later after of couple of days pinged SP Prince. Was guided to an apartment in Gachibowli. Girl was same as in pic. Model type. But attitude was not that great. Too many restrictions no BBJ. No wot. Lost my mood. Had a quickie. 2 min CBJ. Did in mish. Finished doggie. Paid 6 k & got out. Prince promised me better one next time.

3. My friend had arranged 2 girls for full Friday night at a place called SangaReddy near IIT campus- around 20 kms from Kukatpally. He has an independent house there.

One girl was a localite. Other was her mallu friend who is into some nursing college / junior nurse. Local girl was bit plumpy, dusky & was ok in bed. She was ok with bbj & all positions. Mallu girl was very good. Clean body. Good structure. But she was not open to BBJ. But okay with CBJ. Anyway, she got very horny after fingering her. Did amazing 2 rounds, one of the best I had in recent months.

Damage 20 k total, IE, 10 k per head. For 4 shots. + Drinks. Black dog+ breezers+ beer +Food. Around 4 k.

I asked the mallu girl her digits, but she politely refused to share. She said she is not very regular & she intends to get back to her home town Kottayam in couple of weeks.

HeatItUphyd
05-10-21, 13:08
Hello,

It has been a while since I visited this forum. Post COVID, Life is not the same and the hope to return back to normal seems unpredictable now. It was a long pause for my mongering life and I had travel plans to resume it this summer but the 2nd wave is a hard hit and cancelled my plans. I really hope things will be in control soon. Please be careful, protect yourself and others.

So, There is this girl I meet every time I travel and we had many sexacapades back in the day. She is not regular. She is more of a friend with perks and mutual benefits. We never revealed our identities or shared any information that would violate our privacy. Given the situations, it has been a while I visited her and she is in need of some financial help. I would love to make some contributions but I want to do that anonymously. Does anyone know of ways to transfer funds with out revealing senders identity to the receiver. I always prefer cash in hand transactions to avoid digital trails but given the situations I wanted to see if there are any options available. Appreciate it.

Get vaccinated and stay safe!

TypingHard
05-10-21, 13:39
As everyone's lying low due to covid, here's one of my exp with one of the well known spas in Hi tech area. I think, these guys got a new girl calling existing phone numbers and also trying to market the new birds they procured for other spas. Was very desperate and giving a great thought, decided to visit this spa and the new lady at counter promised that she'd show lineup. TBH, the new counter lady although looks avg and sound innocent, I'd very much do her but did not gather courage to ask her.

I have initially asked for Miss H who I had decent exp before unfortunately she left for the day as I myself have reached very late. She showed me the room and asked three of the new girls to say Hi. All three are new and I selected one. Funnily, after I have selected, she told that she have to go out etc and I had to go with Miss and who is on the chubby side with small to medium boobs but with an excellent face and looks on slightly arrogant side, but turns out any beast can be tamed with proper timing and technique with a grain of luck.

I have requested for strong massage but she said she's just now done with a strong massage and cannot go so strong. Started chit chat about past work exp and whereabouts etc. I wanted to be off with dispo but to my surprise she insisted on keeping it on. After what seemed like a below avg massage (which I'm pretty sure would be decent if she want to), she offered extras quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 k topless B2B 4 k for full B2B no BJ and FS. Brought down to 2.5 B2B. Switched to baby suits and started the deed with her lying on top of me.

I can tell by the way she is kissing that she's into me and started savoring her melons. I have requested for me to switch top position and took control. Savored her all over and started outercourse with johnny on her cat. She is wet with my bone pressing against her cat and rubbing up and down. Moved downstairs to DATY position and this time, she is horny af and welcomed me for the dinner. With a great deal of exp from my ex GF, I ate her to hearts content it has become very hard for her to stay still and serve dinner. With her moving a lot, I could not keep the contact for long on clit and failed multiple attempts to make her come. Missed like almost three attempts as she could not lie still. Tried outercourse again and this time looking at her moan and twirl, I managed to shoot my load on her belly. Had if I brought some see with me, it would have been sure shot FS. Finally managed to clasp her legs tight and with a bit of hand movement, she managed to finally cum.

She immediately went into shower and cleaned up as I was watching her come to her senses. I was uncertain about what to answer when she thanked me and asked when I'm going to visit again. Took shower, tipped and left.

Damages: 1.2 k + 2.5 k.

Wir: sure. If she's still there.

AquaGenius
05-10-21, 15:10
Many girls? Surprised. I have got around 10 profiles in over a year and half here. Always ends up saying no new profiles. Hence, it has been months I did not open SA. But if you are seeing good number of girls and even talking to them, then I may be surely doing something wrong. Wonder what it is.

Pathetic scene in Hyderabad on Sa. I tried but many girls want platonic relationships with big allowances. Not worth wasting time on SA in India. It's a different story all together when you go abroad.

SfoCowboy
05-10-21, 17:34
Many girls means 6-8 of them whom I exchanged a few texts and moved to WhatsApp. Not worth trying in Hyderabad imo.

Many girls? Surprised. I have got around 10 profiles in over a year and half here. Always ends up saying no new profiles. Hence, it has been months I did not open SA. But if you are seeing good number of girls and even talking to them, then I may be surely doing something wrong. Wonder what it is.

Mmahesh3387
05-10-21, 21:44
Hello,

It has been a while since I visited this forum. Post COVID, Life is not the same and the hope to return back to normal seems unpredictable now. It was a long pause for my mongering life and I had travel plans to resume it this summer but the 2nd wave is a hard hit and cancelled my plans. I really hope things will be in control soon. Please be careful, protect yourself and others.

So, There is this girl I meet every time I travel and we had many sexacapades back in the day. She is not regular. She is more of a friend with perks and mutual benefits. We never revealed our identities or shared any information that would violate our privacy. Given the situations, it has been a while I visited her and she is in need of some financial help. I would love to make some contributions but I want to do that anonymously. Does anyone know of ways to transfer funds with out revealing senders identity to the receiver. I always prefer cash in hand transactions to avoid digital trails but given the situations I wanted to see if there are any options available. Appreciate it.

Get vaccinated and stay safe!Only option I can think off seems like.

Purchase amazon gift card.

India2021
05-11-21, 03:06
Hi guys,

Can someone share Mirrow Shruthi digits? I am new to this forum. Thanks.

LadCameo
05-11-21, 06:21
All. Hope you are staying safe!!

As we are going through this crisis, and as I am staying alone, I was hoping for two things. One, friends with benefits, how to find them. Also two, did anyone try massage at home any leads are appreciated.

Can provide numbers in Hyderabad and London.

MaddyJ88
05-11-21, 06:45
Pathetic scene in Hyderabad on Sa. I tried but many girls want platonic relationships with big allowances. Not worth wasting time on SA in India. It's a different story all together when you go abroad.SA scene is waste in Hyderabad. Try Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. Much better! Dnt expect the same kind of SA as abroad. I have seen both the sides and its hell lot different!

AlphaHere
05-11-21, 07:44
Personally I didn't had a great experience with her.

Too big of a woman she is, you can visit her if you're interested in BBW.

Don't pay more than 8k-10k for her.

Cheers.

All the below FRs are of March. Thanks to ravinderreddy2 bro for helping out by providing contacts.

Air Hostess LBNagar.

She's not working with Any airlines or had a physique like them. Just a gimmick to make us pay more. Demanded 20 k for 2 shots but with ultimatebliss bros review. Bargained hard and fixed the deed.

Pros: Big Boobs (bongs are blessed with these), Cooperative, DFK.

Cons: Travelling, Physique (can't try many positions with that large frame).

Smoke patner if you are. Will only suggest for people who like rasgullas but not kaju katli.

Damages 11 k plus room charges and cab charges.

Nitya.

Not a decent experience. When asked for pic she replied that I'll not disappoint after seeing. Atleast I thought service will be good. Ruined my entire evening by waiting and utterly disappointed deed. Fixed for two but left after one.

No pros expect place.

Cons: smelly pussy, no DFK, can't try many positions.

Damages 5 k.

Sp Sky.

Tried much more hyped assam girl and other arrogant piece of shit. Nothing much to write. No DFK NO BBJ NO CBJ. Missionary much preferred, other positions pain starts within seconds.

Assam girl 9 k for 2 shots, Other shit 6 k for 2 but left after one.

Even had some encounters in April. Will continue.

AlphaHere
05-11-21, 08:00
I know SA doesn't work but instead try Tinder / Bumble if you're staying in Gbowli, Mpur, F District, Kpur. You'll get good leads especially if you know how to game. Don't forget to be Authentic with your profile.

Good Luck and Cheers.

PuneMonger69
05-11-21, 12:02
Hello everyone,

How are you doing.

So I have many pending reports.

I am a monger from Pune but frequently visit Hyderabad.

I am regular with Mirrorwali.

I can say she is amazing.

Her kitty is a little loose.

But she very well knows how to play it.

She wild and amazing.

I have 3 some session with her also.

The other women was a little plumpy but she was a BJ queen.

I must say.

She was even as wild as her.

Enjoyed the full night with both of them.

Had an amazing exp.

Would be happy if any hyderabad monger could join.

We could have gang-be.

Thank you.

Nd also if anyone could tell me shilpa the one who does rimmimng.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

BabyKutu
05-11-21, 13:07
Hi guys,

Can someone share Mirrow Shruthi digits? I am new to this forum. Thanks.Bro,

Are you from Hyderabad or Vizag? Seen your posts asking for digits and intel on spa in Vizag as well?

SfoCowboy
05-11-21, 18:22
You must have prioritised your settings to new profiles and hence you may not be able to see others. There are over 100 profiles in sa from Hyderabad, I think about 20-30 of them are active.

RrVee123
05-12-21, 03:36
Bro,

Just suggesting. Never try massage at home if it involves extras as it will reveal your location and also could lead to chain of unexpected events. Please don't do mistake by calling to home as it would be a potential threat.

As we are going through this crisis, and as I am staying alone, I was hoping for two things. One, friends with benefits, how to find them. Also two, did anyone try massage at home any leads are appreciated.

Can provide numbers in Hyderabad and London.

LadCameo
05-12-21, 04:18

Can provide numbers in Hyderabad and London.My PM is active guys!

Gunners1886
05-12-21, 10:54
The one at suchitra is waste of money, one opp. Lucid is better.Yes totally agree. Last time I was there just came back looking at the birds. Maid quality. Please don't go there. Also they were quoting high damages for a place like that.

Gunners1886
05-12-21, 11:02
The one at suchitra is waste of money, one opp. Lucid is better.Totally Agree. Lat time I was there just came back looking at birds. Also quote high for a place like that. Please don't waste time going there.

RandomGuy99
05-12-21, 14:24
Haven't looked at the profiles but what is the success rate and what kind of damages are to be expected?

You must have prioritised your settings to new profiles and hence you may not be able to see others. There are over 100 profiles in sa from Hyderabad, I think about 20-30 of them are active.

AceHole1
05-12-21, 14:29
Had a fantastic experience, thanks to Sudigali for the contact. SP said he shifted from hitech to nanakramguda because hitech oyo wasn't that safe. Quoted 12 k for 2 hrs. Bargained to 10 k for 2, which includes a massage too. Went to hotel and SP guided me on how to reach the room. Hassle free experience.

Coming to the girl, she's in excellent shape with big handful boobs, and great ass. Says she's 27 but might be older, but she's super hot. Started the first round with a CBJ, shifted to missionary and then ended with doggy. Then came the massage which was a really good Thai massage which lasted for an hour. She likes to chat and shared her stories. The massage was super relaxing though. Then came the second round with the same CBJ, missionary, doggy and ended in cowgirl. Very good GF experience. We stayed in bed for some time chitchatting. She's definitely not a time watcher. Would highly recommend her. Said she's open to anal next time.

Blowjob - 8.

Face - 8.

Boobs-9.

Ass - 8.

Total deed- 9.

Total Damages - 10 for 2.

MieGandalf
05-12-21, 15:39
Called SP Sky, Girl is not the famous Assamese beauty, its the other Assamese one! She's the other one in the green saree.

He offered me the famous one for 10 k. Declined! I have had her for 5 k before.

Lot of foreplay. She was quite horny and moaning and scratching my back and head all over. Multiple positions. No Anal.

Overall a good experience.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10: She's pretty.

DFK- 8/10: pecks and kisses in the beginning, Once she turned on, quite a bit f DFK.

BBJ- 8/10. Good BBJ. Tries to take the whole thing in! Puts a lot of effort in the act.

Boobs: 9/10 : medium-small, perky nips.

Cat: 7/10. Not tight but quite there.

Body: 7/10: Looks like a teenager. Small frame.

Service: 8/10. Service was good as always. SP Sky's birds seem to give me good service, maybe because I share a good rapport with him.

Damage 5 k /2 shots.

WIR- Definitely, after the lockdown! Maybe a few times too!

DonutRider
05-12-21, 17:35
Had a fantastic experience, thanks to Sudigali for the contact. SP said he shifted from hitech to nanakramguda because hitech oyo wasn't that safe. Quoted 12 k for 2 hrs. Bargained to 10 k for 2, which includes a massage too. Went to hotel and SP guided me on how to reach the room. Hassle free experience.

Coming to the girl, she's in excellent shape with big handful boobs, and great ass. Says she's 27 but might be older, but she's super hot. Started the first round with a CBJ, shifted to missionary and then ended with doggy. Then came the massage which was a really good Thai massage which lasted for an hour. She likes to chat and shared her stories. The massage was super relaxing though. Then came the second round with the same CBJ, missionary, doggy and ended in cowgirl. Very good GF experience. We stayed in bed for some time chitchatting. She's definitely not a time watcher. Would highly recommend her. Said she's open to anal next time.

Blowjob - 8.

Face - 8.

Boobs-9.

Ass - 8.

Total deed- 9.

Total Damages - 10 for 2.Aah terrific, nice one bro. Good luck for your future endeavors.

I am sadly stuck like a duck with no luck. But a few days ago I found myself at the newly open monkey spa at kpur. My therapist looked good, gave an excellent massage, good complimentary bum massage, ran her fingers all over my body sexily, got me all hyped and at last said NO to extras! Not even a HJ! The worst kind of KLPD to ever exist. She is a registered psychopath!

SfoCowboy
05-12-21, 18:01
RTFF for details bro.

Haven't looked at the profiles but what is the success rate and what kind of damages are to be expected?

LadCameo
05-13-21, 04:52
Bro,

Just suggesting. Never try massage at home if it involves extras as it will reveal your location and also could lead to chain of unexpected events. Please don't do mistake by calling to home as it would be a potential threat.Point noted bro, thanks.

Gunners1886
05-13-21, 08:18
April experience.

1. Finally got my subscription and thanks to BD bro went to MP opposite famous park and the mentioned bird was on leave so tried another bird. Don't remember name.

As I went early there was only one bird available so choose her. She looked decent. Started with massage and then after talking a little, I asked for extras as johny was excited. Went for topless and she let me play with her boobs then she started kissing my upper body and then got HJ and came early (was too excited), which was ok. Overall decent experience nothing great. Next time will go for the other bird.

2. MP opposite to famous hospital goes by the name of creator. Again thanks to BD bro post decoded this and went inside. Asked for reference and gave them some random name and asked for this bird but again not available, so went for another who was the better looking of all (there were 4). Started with massage which was ok and after asking for extras she went nude and she started kissing my upper body and my hands naturally started fingering. She liked what I was doing and started moaning a little which got me more excited and started playing with her be**BS and fingering and she gave a awesome HJ (she was quoting high for BBBJ, 5 k ridiculous). Overall very good experience. Will try for FS next time or maybe after few times. Would recommend. Other guy came out after me was saying he also had good experience. Damages 2 k counter.

Can't wait for things to settle down and explore more birds and places.

Kkarunkk
05-13-21, 08:50
Hello,

Get vaccinated and stay safe!If she is willing to share her bank details, then you could deposit cash in a cash deposit machine. Or go to any branch of the same bank and deposit cash into her account. That's the only way. I am also looking for friends with benefits. Unable to find a decent one. Good luck.

SitaGunjan
05-13-21, 09:24
Going to Vizag tonight. Can anyone help with indies or SP contact. Would like to try something new.

India2021
05-13-21, 12:46
Is 704 the last three digits of mirror number?

JustForFunDude
05-13-21, 19:47
Is 704 the last three digits of mirror number?Yes bro it is!

EcstasyHyd
05-14-21, 01:03
Thai FR.

Thanks to sudigali bro for the SPs contact. Place high end hotel in FD. Safe entry. Girls looks good though face is little bit older. Very good attitude. CBJ, open to all positions. Wonderful experience. Massage included. Good massage as well.

Damages- 6 k per st.

Shilpi.

It was very difficult to get to her. However I liked her and her service. Looks are of my type. Service is also very good. One of the best BBBJ and rimming.

Damages: 6 k per st.

SpD girl.

I don't remember her name. Damages 5 k per st. Service is good but I didn't like the looks though. She says she from Punjab.

Stay safe. Looks like It's better to avoid everything for now.

HoneyHunt05
05-14-21, 04:43
Bro, the situation in Vizag is totally out of control and the new variant of COVID is many more times infectious. Suggest you to stay away from all of this for sometime. Stay safe and healthy!

Going to Vizag tonight. Can anyone help with indies or SP contact. Would like to try something new.

HoneyHunt05
05-14-21, 04:47
Any pics to share?

Coming to the girl, she's in excellent shape with big handful boobs, and great ass. Says she's 27 but might be older, but she's super hot. Started the first round with a CBJ, shifted to missionary and then ended with doggy. Then came the massage which was a really good Thai massage which lasted for an hour. She likes to chat and shared her stories. The massage was super relaxing though. Then came the second round with the same CBJ, missionary, doggy and ended in cowgirl. Very good GF experience. We stayed in bed for some time chitchatting. She's definitely not a time watcher. Would highly recommend her. Said she's open to anal next time..

HeatItUphyd
05-14-21, 16:06
Hmm. Problem is I don't live in the country. One bro suggested Yono cash option. Planning to use that for now. Thank you all for all responses. Stay Safe!

If she is willing to share her bank details, then you could deposit cash in a cash deposit machine. Or go to any branch of the same bank and deposit cash into her account. That's the only way. I am also looking for friends with benefits. Unable to find a decent one. Good luck.

Cute Qupid
05-14-21, 19:58
Hi Guys,

I would like to share some of my experience these days. Experts can add in if I can go wrong.

1. MR: I though this site would be genuine, I opted for Vcall service and got cheated. She (nature of Sugar) asked me gpay to her number and then blocked me in whatsapp. I tried sharing my experience in comments section of her profile and even reported her profile. Both of them were taken down MR admin. So beware of MR.

I have seen one giving a free demo but once you pay the amount you will be blocked immediately.

2. Loc: As everyone knows it is full of cheaters, mostly getting a proper contact is hit and miss. So I tried filtering them with keyword "No Advance". I could able save some time getting proper contacts.

3. Be careful, I suggest you to don't go outside now. But if you can't resist, at least try to complete the deed with your mask on. It may looks funny but it is way better than getting Covid. Funny tip (you can apply sanitizer to your entire body later if you want to be 100% sure.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Bye,

CQ.

RohanM
05-15-21, 00:43
Are street pickup working now?

Due to police check I am afraid to go there and check, but if you are nearby you can check.

BoyPune
05-15-21, 05:54
Hello,

I am new to Hyderabad & coming from Pune where I have enjoyed sex for many yrs.

Can somebody share the sex scene in Hyderabad for my knowledge?

1) Which is the traditional Red Light area of Hyderabad?

Like we have Budhwar peth in Pune.

2) Generally where can you get Street Hooks ups?

One I saw after road going towards Lingampally from Gaccibowli after Hyderabad university on left side & How safe it is?

Any such other places where this can tried?

3) How is the massage scene in Hyderabad? Thai & Non Thai?

I have tried couple of massage parlous in Hyderabad already & was successful only once to have a handjob in a spa in Hitech city area. It was high on cost & took it from Punjabi heavy girl. Could not get FS.

4) How's FB scene for sex in Hyderabad?

I have already tried one cpl from FB in Hyderabad but it was higher on cost but was very much desperate so tried.

5) What is the way to score with individual females in Hyderabad?

In specific Dance clubs / pubs / bar where we can get females for one night stand?

6) Any specific sex communities or groups where it is possible to register?

Guys please share info for a new comer in the city.

Sudigali
05-15-21, 07:16
Has anyone ever had any experience with any small time actress, maybe serial or youtube. I have found those on youtube other than Swathi reddy kinda nice. If you have any such experiences please share the details and damages.

BabyKutu
05-15-21, 12:29
Hi Guys,

I would like to share some of my experience these days. Experts can add in if I can go wrong.

1. MR: I though this site would be genuine, I opted for Vcall service and got cheated. She (nature of Sugar) asked me gpay to her number and then blocked me in whatsapp. I tried sharing my experience in comments section of her profile and even reported her profile. Both of them were taken down MR admin. So beware of MR.

I have seen one giving a free demo but once you pay the amount you will be blocked immediately.

2. Loc: As everyone knows it is full of cheaters, mostly getting a proper contact is hit and miss. So I tried filtering them with keyword "No Advance". I could able save some time getting proper contacts.

3. Be careful, I suggest you to don't go outside now. But if you can't resist, at least try to complete the deed with your mask on. It may looks funny but it is way better than getting Covid. Funny tip (you can apply sanitizer to your entire body later if you want to be 100% sure.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Bye,

CQ.Hey Bro,

So to speak none of us are experts and we are still learning as the saying goes.

MR. Mostly operated by a nexus run by a clan who used to earlier manage the liquor belt in Sbad, so all you get is fly by night schemes and lot of fake profiles. Occasionally you do get some gems but that's rare. MR I would avoid at bling of the eye.

Locanto. Well there is acres of information that its run by pure play scammers, bait and switch at its best. Big time hit and a miss. There are definitely some worth tries but far and few.

I would give both Locanto & MR a miss. Pent up frustration can be eased out at known glory holes.

Gunners1886
05-16-21, 06:29
Has anyone ever had any experience with any small time actress, maybe serial or youtube. I have found those on youtube other than Swathi reddy kinda nice. If you have any such experiences please share the details and damages.This is before covid. Met this bird through SP for outcall. She just got into scene. She told she she did few small Youtube short films and showed them. First time it was not really great experience but then after that contacted her directly and became close. I used to go to her place. We used to smoke get high and used to spend good time at her place. Time was never a Limit. Went to her place multiple times. First 2 meetings was nothing to remember but after that (had 5-6 meetings with her) some real GFE experience. Sadly did DATY only once, she was not comfortable with that. One of the best BBBJ I can say. She is doing one short film with big production house. She used to have 1 dog, now she has 2 dogs I think. Contacted her few weeks back but no response. Will call her after things settle down.

Would like to know if others here tried her and their experience.

NaniNaresh
05-16-21, 07:03
1. The cowgirl sex position is the most common cause of penile fracture.

2. The ejaculation of an average man is 7,200 times in his life time.

3. The vaginal weightlifting record is 31 lbs.

4. The clitoris has at least 8000 nerve endings.

5. 16% of women have never had an orgasm during sex.

6. The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph (about 46 KMPH).

7. The average male orgasm lasts about 6 seconds, while the female orgasm lasts about 23 seconds on average.

8. Men have an average of 9 erections per night.

9. The largest penis in the animal kingdom is if the blue whale measuring about 11 feet long.

10. Douching can actually harm the vagina by interfering with its natural cleansing abilities.

11. Lesbian women report having more orgasms than straight or bisexual women.

12. Most penis are between 5–7 inches when erect.

13.20–30% of women reach orgasm only 1 in 4 times they have sex.

14. Around 100 men in the world have two penises.

15. The record for the largest vagina is 19 inches in diameter.

16. The vagina can stretch to twice its normal size when aroused.

17. The greatest recorded height achieved in an ejaculation is 12 feet 4 inches.

18. The word 'penis' comes from the Latin word for 'tail' which is the same root as found in 'pen' and 'pencil'.

19. The orchid flower is names after the Greek word for 'testicles'.

20. During ovulation, the vagina can produce 2 tsps of discharge a day.

21. The amount of sex you have does not affect the tightness of your vagina.

22.4 out of 5 men are 'growers' not 'showers', meaning that their penis grows to a much bigger size when erect, rather than staying at a similar length when it is erect or flaccid.

23. According to the Indian penal code, the sale of porn and sex toys is illegal in India.

24. Confidence has been found to improve the quality of your orgasms.

25. Men with smaller testicles are statistically less likely to cheat on their partners.

26. Not all women are born with a hymen.

27. The clitoris is usually between 2. 5 and 4. 5 mm wide.

28. The first sex drive in was established in the Netherlands in the 1980's.

29. The Ph (acidity) of the vagina is around 3. 8–4. 5. That's about the same as a glass of wine.

30.16–24 year old females and 20–24 year old males are most likely to be diagnosed with an STI.

31.20% of people admit to masturbating in a car.

32. Apes have a penis bone.

33. Sex has been around for 300 million years.

34. Annual condom sales are worth an estimated £400 million ($570 million).

35. In Thailand, prostitution generates $26 billion every year. $300 million of that is transferred to rural families by women in the urban sex industry.

AlphaHere
05-16-21, 08:35
Thanks for this interesting facts. Enlightened.

5. 16% of women have never had an orgasm during sex.

6. The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph (about 46 KMPH).

7. The average male orgasm lasts about 6 seconds, while the female orgasm lasts about 23 seconds on average.

8. Men have an average of 9 erections per night.

9. The largest penis in the animal kingdom is if the blue whale measuring about 11 feet long.

10. Douching can actually harm the vagina by interfering with its natural cleansing abilities.

11. Lesbian women report having more orgasms than straight or bisexual women.

12. Most penis are between 57 inches when erect.

13.2030% of women reach orgasm only 1 in 4 times they have sex.

14. Around 100 men in the world have two penises.

15. The record for the largest vagina is 19 inches in diameter.

16. The vagina can stretch to twice its normal size when aroused.

17. The greatest recorded height achieved in an ejaculation is 12 feet 4 inches.

18. The word 'penis' comes from the Latin word for 'tail' which is the same root as found in 'pen' and 'pencil'.

19. The orchid flower is names after the Greek word for 'testicles'.

20. During ovulation, the vagina can produce 2 tsps of discharge a day.

21. The amount of sex you have does not affect the tightness of your vagina.

22.4 out of 5 men are 'growers' not 'showers', meaning that their penis grows to a much bigger size when erect, rather than staying at a similar length when it is erect or flaccid.

23. According to the Indian penal code, the sale of porn and sex toys is illegal in India.

24. Confidence has been found to improve the quality of your orgasms.

25. Men with smaller testicles are statistically less likely to cheat on their partners.

26. Not all women are born with a hymen.

27. The clitoris is usually between 2. 5 and 4. 5 mm wide.

28. The first sex drive in was established in the Netherlands in the 1980's.

29. The Ph (acidity) of the vagina is around 3. 84. 5. That's about the same as a glass of wine.

30.1624 year old females and 2024 year old males are most likely to be diagnosed with an STI.

31.20% of people admit to masturbating in a car.

32. Apes have a penis bone.

33. Sex has been around for 300 million years.

34. Annual condom sales are worth an estimated 400 million ($570 million).

35. In Thailand, prostitution generates $26 billion every year. $300 million of that is transferred to rural families by women in the urban sex industry.

BigDick1030
05-16-21, 10:21
It was long time I penned FR. Lost my own brother due to Covid in April who was just 35 and it took time for me to recover from the shock. After completing all religious rituals my body was paining like hell and body needed long pending relaxation. So dialled to KAN and booked slot just before lockdown.

Took 4 hands massage and it was Renju and Gowri. It was super massage and at end I could remove Renju top and she allowed me to suck her boobs. Also Renju allowed me to finger her. This aroused Gowri, but she was hesitant to allow my hands below dress, but she allowed groping from above dress. Shot the load after romance with two ladies.

Cost 4 k for 4 hands massage and 1 k for shirodhara +1 k for both ladies.

WIR: Yes considering sanitation done by KAN and VFM.

Trying to convince Gowri to remove her top and suck her boobs. May able to crack this after lockdown.

Be safe. It's family who suffer due to loss of persons.

Enjoy mongering.

Gajak44
05-16-21, 11:00
It was long time I penned FR. Lost my own brother due to Covid in April who was just 35 and it took time for me to recover from the shock. After completing all religious rituals my body was paining like hell and body needed long pending relaxation. So dialled to KAN and booked slot just before lockdown.

Took 4 hands massage and it was Renju and Gowri. It was super massage and at end I could remove Renju top and she allowed me to suck her boobs. Also Renju allowed me to finger her. This aroused Gowri, but she was hesitant to allow my hands below dress, but she allowed groping from above dress. Shot the load after romance with two ladies.

Trying to convince Gowri to remove her top and suck her boobs. May able to crack this after lockdown.

Enjoy mongering.Extremely sad to hear bro. 35 is nothing. Sorry for your loss. Please stay safe and healthy.

HydMong
05-16-21, 12:06
My condolences to you and your family. Please take care and g we well soon.

WIR: Yes considering sanitation done by KAN and VFM..

BabyKutu
05-16-21, 13:51
It was long time I penned FR. Lost my own brother due to Covid in April who was just 35 and it took time for me to recover from the shock. After completing all religious rituals g.Take care man! RIP and be safe.

NiceGeorge86
05-16-21, 14:53
Hi,

Are there any premium escort service agency which senior members knows or any good messengers to connect some where around 15 k to 20 k range.

Gunners1886
05-16-21, 19:03

Enjoy mongering.Really Sad bro and condolences to you and family. Be safe and take care.

BabyKutu
05-17-21, 04:53
It was long time I penned FR.

Enjoy mongering.On a different note. I did break through at least 4 girl at Ayur. Back in yesteryear's when the setup was near the school. Lady and / Jan / Vij & the bombshell Rem, it took lot of loyalty and persuasion. Some are easy to break and some were as morbid as the Berlin wall. It was good fun though as the anticipation to break the girls heightens the pleasure element.

None of the girls are kissers, barring the madame and who was literally the lady of the house, I could not get anyone else to kiss. All of them then sported rather hairy bushes and most most of them had body hair. Eventually good fun. As days passed quality issues crept up thick and fast and it was never the same. In short Try being loyal and you can progress to hitting the base.

Hunks
05-17-21, 05:46
Can you please share the details to contact her.

HydMong
05-17-21, 08:37
Hi,

I got this chic no without reference, can someone please help me with proper reference.

AlphaHere
05-17-21, 08:52
So sad to hear this bro. Take care and my condolences to you and your family.

Enjoy mongering.

FuckPussy
05-17-21, 09:06
Planning to take subscription of alt balaji or ullu. Can anyone tell if any of these apps provide full sexual content or just provide be grade movies? Please recommend which app is good for sexual content.

Member #4771
05-17-21, 10:42
I recently came across the model Vijaya. She is a bit older but the perfect MILF with right assets. Instant erection looking at her sultry social profile. I wonder if people in biz might have had opportunities.

BabyKutu
05-17-21, 11:38
Planning to take subscription of alt balaji or ullu. Can anyone tell if any of these apps provide full sexual content or just provide be grade movies? Please recommend which app is good for sexual content.Most Softporn and hardly any Tit show, would not recommend any. Try subscribing to more known international labels. Indian OTT platforms are rather shoddy and are content regulated.

Best avoided.

Rg766
05-17-21, 11:55

Enjoy mongering.Sorry for your loss, brother! Praying and wishing for strength to you and your family!

Rg766
05-17-21, 11:58
Planning to take subscription of alt balaji or ullu. Can anyone tell if any of these apps provide full sexual content or just provide be grade movies? Please recommend which app is good for sexual content.Absolute waste of your money. Use a VPN and go to xvideos or any of the top porn sites and you will get balaji and ullu and a lot of other Hindi premium content for free. Hindi content has improved a lot in the last few years (not talking about balaji and ullu but others), the women are sexier and do some amazing moves, but is still behind international quality, especially hardcore stuff. But there is a different thrill in Hindi content. Enjoy!

Xavi1991
05-17-21, 14:23

5. 16% of women have never had an orgasm during sex...Nice informative.

BabyKutu
05-17-21, 18:12
Can you please share the details to contact her.Contact details of Who? Get a PM bro.

PinkuRox
05-17-21, 18:45
Absolute waste of your money. Use a VPN and go to xvideos or any of the top porn sites and you will get balaji and ullu and a lot of other Hindi premium content for free. Hindi content has improved a lot in the last few years (not talking about balaji and ullu but others), the women are sexier and do some amazing moves, but is still behind international quality, especially hardcore stuff. But there is a different thrill in Hindi content. Enjoy!I came across aagmaal. Com which rips all this soft porn sites. Looking for more such stuff.

Cheers.

CuriousWood
05-18-21, 00:00
Sorry for your loss man take care and stay safe. Hope things get better soon and and this pandemic is defeated globally.

Enjoy mongering.

HoneyHunt05
05-18-21, 02:48
Also, there used to be an OTT platform called hothit which is now banned, but search for hothit videos on Google and you will find a lot of them on xhamster and other websites. They are the best Indian hardcore sex movies I have seen.

Most Softporn and hardly any Tit show, would not recommend any. Try subscribing to more known international labels. Indian OTT platforms are rather shoddy and are content regulated.

Best avoided.

NaughtyVik
05-18-21, 08:37
Pardon my ignorance, who or what is shirodhara at KAN?

1 k for shirodhara Also, is spending a total of 6 K in this context really VFM?

EcstasyHyd
05-18-21, 10:59
RIP. Take care of yourself brother.

Enjoy mongering.

PavanDude
05-18-21, 11:27
Hi,

I got this chic no without reference, can someone please help me with proper reference.I met Ria when I was in Hyderabad in 2017, this pic of her is quite old. She must be in her late 30's now. I would suggest you reconsider as she is hefty and hence the possible positions would be limited.

BabyKutu
05-18-21, 19:32
Pardon my ignorance, who or what is shirodhara at KAN?

Also, is spending a total of 6 K in this context really VFM?Is a kind of Ayurvedic treatment for Stress relief. K is fine as it includes tips as well. Apt price.

DarkName13
05-18-21, 21:46
Hello, this post is just to recall the good times from before.

1. Manasa: Amazing breasts, heavy and perfect nipples to suck on. Great BBJ and does well to provide good GFE. 4-5 k / shot, depends on how well she does that day.

2. Navya: Same as all other FRs, very pleasant to speak too, pretty Telugu gal. Her boobs have really shaped up well now from other FRs. Won't allow DFK and a little loose below but over all decent. 4 k / shot.

3. Bella: First Afro experience, she's exactly as she looks on MR. Great ass, super soft and great BBJ skills but hurries you up, kinda irritating when you last long. Does give a lap dance though, nice experience. 5-6 k / shot, I would suggest ask for lower, dick ruled in my case.

4. High Class SP:

4. 1: Shristi / Shweta: can't recall the name now, this was over a year ago. Booked a hotel since they only agree for that or their OYO, prefer my own hotel. Great boobs and a beautiful face but not a good experience in bed, kinda lazy, wanted to drink a lot, guess that makes her horny, no clue. Decent fuck but amazing breasts to spend the night sleeping on.

4. 2: Suman: Bong girl, blessed with everything. Absolutely amazing GFE, super into the deed and suggests positions herself. Totally worth every penny. Amazing full night experience with her, she has the most amazing way she quivered after an orgasm, just turns you on more for another round.

4. 3: Can't Remember the Name: Same SP but sourced the girl from another SP, Delhi chick, super hot and curvy with clothes on, super shameless and horny with clothes off. Had an absolutely amazing time with her, she was a great fuck but some crazy concern happened when she said she wants me to fuck her raw and cum inside, she did mention she takes a few pills, I mean pill addiction, so luckily head ruled here and kept myself from fucking up but fucked loads for sure.

BTW this guy normally charges anywhere near 8-12 k / shot, kinda expensive I know but got to understand these women all have great jobs and do this only on the side for some cash. All speak English, educated and absolutely can converse about anything. They all take care of themselves and are very mindful of the whole experience so they are worth it but yes slightly expensive.

I have been a part of this forum for about a year now, thanks to all the seniors for their help and advice.

DarkName Out.

Fades Away.

HydMong
05-18-21, 22:11
Please share me the reference.

I met Ria when I was in Hyderabad in 2017, this pic of her is quite old. She must be in her late 30's now. I would suggest you reconsider as she is hefty and hence the possible positions would be limited.

LadCameo
05-19-21, 05:37
Planning to take subscription of alt balaji or ullu. Can anyone tell if any of these apps provide full sexual content or just provide be grade movies? Please recommend which app is good for sexual content.Don't waste your money. Cbk tellyplay or iflixplay.

Arghzme
05-19-21, 05:55
Tried her recently after almost 2-3 years of reading multiple reviews on her. Very very mediocre experience. Her efforts are 100/100 though.

Loose cat, bad boobs, no ass on her.

She seems to have lost a lot of weight compared to online pics. Got me thinking about wether she has some medical issues. Would advice friends to venture out safely and use See always.

JustForFunDude
05-19-21, 10:09

Enjoy mongering.My Condolences brother! Take Care of the Family. Stay Safe.

BigDick1030
05-19-21, 11:40
On a different note. I did break through at least 4 girl at Ayur. Back in yesteryear's when the setup was near the school. Lady and / Jan / Vij & the bombshell Rem, it took lot of loyalty and persuasion. Some are easy to break and some were as morbid as the Berlin wall. It was good fun though as the anticipation to break the girls heightens the pleasure element.

None of the girls are kissers, barring the madame and who was literally the lady of the house, I could not get anyone else to kiss. All of them then sported rather hairy bushes and most most of them had body hair. Eventually good fun. As days passed quality issues crept up thick and fast and it was never the same. In short Try being loyal and you can progress to hitting the base.It took me almost 9-10 visits for rem to lift her top and allow me to suck boobs. 1st time she allowed me to access her naked bottom (only fingering and groping). I was super excited. The other girl was black but she has sexy eyes and firm boobs. But she didn't even allowed me to enter hands inside dress. I was only able to touch her naked tummy which she promptly covered.

I will try to crack the black girl Gowri. She has sexy eyes which are most intoxicated eye's I ever saw. Perfect mallu she is.

Babykutty bro, any more suggestions for Kerala massage centres with extras (even limited like KAN are also okay). I am unable to get proper leads other than KAN which is very far for me as my work palace is near Begumpet.

Arghzme
05-19-21, 15:00
It took me almost 9-10 visits for rem to lift her top and allow me to suck boobs. 1st time she allowed me to access her naked bottom (only fingering and groping). I was super excited. The other girl was black but she has sexy eyes and firm boobs. But she didn't even allowed me to enter hands inside dress. I was only able to touch her naked tummy which she promptly covered.

I will try to crack the black girl Gowri. She has sexy eyes which are most intoxicated eye's I ever saw. Perfect mallu she is.

Babykutty bro, any more suggestions for Kerala massage centres with extras (even limited like KAN are also okay). I am unable to get proper leads other than KAN which is very far for me as my work palace is near Begumpet.How have the moderators not flagged this as racist?

Psychoo143
05-19-21, 16:10
Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well and good in this pandemic situation.

Can any one kindly PM me the details of KAN spa and any Kerala ayurvedic MP (extras are optional).

Thank you in advance.

BigDick1030
05-19-21, 18:20
How have the moderators not flagged this as racist?What racist comments I made?? Describing someone with colour or region??

Now for benefit of people who just use the words even without bothering what's that means I am reproducing Oxford dictionary meaning.

Racist:- prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:

Now unless someone is not prejudiced against anyone, it can't be called racism. Now enlighten me what prejudice is seen in my post??

And still of some learnered scholar think that just describing someone with colour or language is called racism, I am too small and not so intellectual like them to indulge in slugfest with such great learned scholars.

Cute Qupid
05-19-21, 18:40
Planning to take subscription of alt balaji or ullu. Can anyone tell if any of these apps provide full sexual content or just provide be grade movies? Please recommend which app is good for sexual content.I won't waste money on subscription. I would rather sideload Thop T app (you won't find it in playstore) where you get everything for free. (hotst, amazon etc content as well).

CQ.

Arghzme
05-20-21, 01:16
What racist comments I made?? Describing someone with colour or region??

Now for benefit of people who just use the words even without bothering what's that means I am reproducing Oxford dictionary meaning.

Racist:- prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:

Now unless someone is not prejudiced against anyone, it can't be called racism. Now enlighten me what prejudice is seen in my post??

And still of some learnered scholar think that just describing someone with colour or language is called racism, I am too small and not so intellectual like them to indulge in slugfest with such great learned scholars.I'm sorry bro, I didn't intend to tick you off and get an MPhil English level lecture from you.

Just sticking to the basics, replacing the BLACK word with. Dark, dusky, sounds better to people in general.

Even in chess, it's called a light coloured square and a dark coloured square. .

Pedda Raj
05-20-21, 17:17
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm willing to go for premium service like serial jr artists or any good agency GFE. In Hyderabad, since few months as Canada is under lockdown. Searching for places to monger.

Please let me know if anything available, friends.

Psychoo143
05-20-21, 17:31
Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well and good in this pandemic situation.

Can any one kindly PM me the details of KAN spa and any Kerala ayurvedic MP (extras are optional).

Thank you in advance.Please reply to this post, please guys.

Kkarunkk
05-21-21, 07:36
Hi,

Any good place / massage place where a decent girl would do hair removal safely and cleanly? Some place around b'Hills or J' Hills??

Pedda Raj
05-21-21, 10:09
Hi friends,

Recently tried the whatsapp phone chat with one of them, it turned out to be fraud and they have recorded the video and are blackmailing me to pay up. Can anyone please help?

BabyKutu
05-21-21, 17:39
Hi friends,

Recently tried the whatsapp phone chat with one of them, it turned out to be fraud and they have recorded the video and are blackmailing me to pay up. Can anyone please help?PM me, there is nothing to worry. The more you are tense, more chances for them to break you and make you pay up. Relax.

SfoCowboy
05-21-21, 18:39
Block them. They can't do shit. Also, they can't upload anywhere meaningful as the video will be taken down in seconds. Tell them that they can send it to who ever they want to and you don't give a fuck. You could actually gain sympathy and get some chicks. Tell this to them. Don't give a penny. Cops know this shit and they will help you if you give a complaint to cyber cell. Try to get their bank details for fund transfer. Tell them you don't have any other means to transfer. If they give the bank details then they are fucked as you can find the real cheaters.

Hi friends,

Recently tried the whatsapp phone chat with one of them, it turned out to be fraud and they have recorded the video and are blackmailing me to pay up. Can anyone please help?

HydMong
05-21-21, 20:37
Hi Anu is offering threesome with a mature woman. As I am not ready to meet, ready to share the no. If anyone want to meet They have fixed time from morning 6-9 only. They have place.

Pedda Raj
05-21-21, 22:41
Block them. They can't do shit. Also, they can't upload anywhere meaningful as the video will be taken down in seconds. Tell them that they can send it to who ever they want to and you don't give a fuck. You could actually gain sympathy and get some chicks. Tell this to them. Don't give a penny. Cops know this shit and they will help you if you give a complaint to cyber cell. Try to get their bank details for fund transfer. Tell them you don't have any other means to transfer. If they give the bank details then they are fucked as you can find the real cheaters.Thanks a ton I blocked them and told them I don't care go ahead and upload it, lets see, thanks for giving me some confidence.

DonutRider
05-22-21, 03:35
Hi,

Any good place / massage place where a decent girl would do hair removal safely and cleanly? Some place around b'Hills or J' Hills??Got waxing done from super cute NE at home (Thai) spa htech. She said strick no to public area.

Vishyb90
05-22-21, 04:04
Hey guys,

Report from prior to the second wave lockdown.

FR 1 -.

I could not decode the new place that BD bro mentioned in M. Tank where the ex-counter guy at Pandavas is working. Was deciding between Pandavas and KAN and I realized I was looking for some good action not just a HJ. Went to Pandavas with the intention of taking Ms. A (the short one) but Ms. M was sitting at the counter and unfortunately she was begging me to meet her for the past few days over WA msgs.

Deed was enjoyable though. Got a decent massage with lot of foreplay. She fingered my ass, gave me a BBBJ while I was on my back, I made her lick my a. Hole, then after BBBJ in various positions, I came on her boobs while she was kneeling down.

Damages - 1.5 k (counter) + 2.5 k (tip).

FR 2 -.

As I went to Pandavas the previous week I went to KAN. Wanted Ms. Are but she was with another customer before I reached. Took Ms. G. She really has such an amazing body and is a typical mallu. She has these mischevious eyes which keep you wondering what she's thinking. The massage was decent and she reluctantly let me touch her boobs over the cloth. Hoping to get her turned on really soon and explore her further. BD bro is also on the same mission I think.

Does anyone here have a good reference of a WG, MILF, or a CG?

Apart from Mirror, Navya, Shilpi, Nitya no one is active. 7/ g went off the radar, Siri is not taking any appointments, and Rad is an absolute waste of money. Sashi also was a decent option in the past but when I met her in the beginning of 2020 I did not like her nakhras.

The muslim girl, Ms R, whom many people were speaking about a few months ago was very unhygienic (refer to my earlier post).

I had met a couple of girls through SA in 2019 and 2020, but the only girl was good in the sack was did not have my body type.

Appreciate any contacts.

Thanks.

HydMong
05-22-21, 04:49
Dude, would you mind sharing the details

Got waxing done from super cute young NE at home (Thai) spa htech. She said strick no to public area.

DonutRider
05-22-21, 06:34
Got waxing done from super cute young NE at home (Thai) spa htech. She said strick no to public area.I meant Pubic hair. Not public LOL.

MtlBoy
05-22-21, 07:24
She seems to have lost a lot of weight compared to online pics. Got me thinking about wether she has some medical issues. Would advice friends to venture out safely and use See always.Yes, I noticed that she lost weight. Hope she is OK. Yep be careful.

Kkarunkk
05-22-21, 08:04
Got waxing done from super cute young NE at home (Thai) spa htech. She said strick no to public area.Ohhh. I need pubic hair removal by a cutie. Thank you.

Kkarunkk
05-22-21, 08:09
I meant Pubic hair. Not public LOL.Yess I got that. Must have been a typo. No issues. I am looking at hair removal in the pubic area. So lets see. The hunt is on.