PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Siva32
06-24-21, 03:11
One has to be very clear about their needs. Looks like Our brother imagined a fantasy filled life after marriage and ground reality hit hard on him.

Absolutely true. Its not easy to kick a normal girl out of anyone's life easily without repercussions. In India, laws and society are biased against men. In many parts of the world, law may not be biased, it is safe to assume that society will be biased to go with woman's word. This is the harsh reality that every man need to accept and deal with.

That's why I fully agree with some of the seniors comment that we don't pay the girl to sleep with us, we pay her to leave in the morning.

Pratkston
06-24-21, 03:58
Senior bros,

Need help with this SP with digits ending in 063. Seems to have good collection of birds but I know they will look nothing like in the pics but just wanted to see if anyone tried.

Is it safe to go to their flat or book an Oyo room?

Sanjuwick7
06-24-21, 06:27
Oh sorry forgot to mention that. SP quoted 8 K and not willing to budge. Finally got it down to 7 K.

Regards,

Contigo.Bro,

Can you share the SP details, I want try foreign birds?

I saw few ads in locanto but not sure whether he SP hitech. What his number ends with? Share last 3 digits.

VirginBullodu
06-24-21, 09:51
Hi All,

Though I just got the subscription, I have been following this forum for almost 2 years now. I tried some MPs whichever I could decode and had some decent experiences all thanks to this site, and of course some where I had overpaid but I never got to the FS part. I have tried Locanto and MR for contacts but no luck. I really want to lose my virginity now, so the senior folks on the site I request you to help a brother out with any contacts for an Indie who will make me feel comfortable for my first time and provide GFE. My DM is open.

BabySearch
06-24-21, 09:59
Hi, Can anyone please give lead to KAN spa? Pls drop details in my inbox.

Siva32
06-24-21, 15:01
Getting lot of calls from Anshu. Claiming to be beautician. She this same you talking about. Any reviews.

Okay, Still in a little dilemma. Will probably contact her again and try to fix a meet when I visit Hyderabad next time.

On a side note, did anyone try Anshu from ISS? Seems younger. And to my taste. Couldn't find any FR.

Thanks!

Sanjuwick7
06-24-21, 15:24
Searched in locanto for Russian bird. Found SP with digits ending 087.

Found one but quoting 8 k 1 shot and full night 24 k.

After bargaining come down to 7 k 1 shot and 21 k full night 3 shots. Not less than this.

Is it worth it? Should I take or ignore?

Below is the pic of her.

MieGandalf
06-24-21, 18:15
Awesome experience! Bong Alert! Boob lovers alert!

Chirpy and friendly!

Report card:

Looks: 9/10. Pretty face!

DFK- 10/10: Yes.

BBJ- 8/10. Okay BBJ.

Boobs: 10/10: My best so far in India!

Cat: 7/10. Not tight! Dripping wet!

Body: 8/10. Not too plump. Just about the right size.

Service: 8/10. Service was awesome! Lot of foreplay and fingering. GFE.

Damage 5 k / shot.

WIR- Definitely, if she comes back to Hyderabad.

SP needs strong reference!

Vinay624
06-24-21, 18:15
Hi guys. Anyone met this very good looking babe Sugar_doll234 on SA. She has lot of pics on the site. Thankful for any input on attitude and price.

MieGandalf
06-24-21, 18:26
A Banglorean and a Bong.

SP asked if I wanted a 3 some, politely declined, but took the girls separately.

Report card:

1st Girl: Bangalore / Mumbai girl:

Looks: 7/10. Average.

DFK- 6/10: I wasn't into it this time. So just light kissing.

BBJ- 8/10. Good BBJ.

Boobs: 7/10 : fairly big for her frame, not big boobs.

Cat: 7/10. Not tight.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 7/10. Service was okay.

WIR- Nope, not my type.

2nd Girl: Bong.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10. Small frame, okay face!

DFK- 8/10: She was a yes, but I was not.

BBJ- 8/10. Good BBJ.

Boobs: 6/10 : small.

Cat: 7/10. Tight.

Service: 8/10. Great! She's a nympho once turned on.

Damage 5 k / shot.

WIR- Maybe, if she returns and he doesn't have a better girl.

SP needs a strong reference, check with some of our popular seniors.

Delib
06-24-21, 19:17
Delib bro. Yes for your question & and damage as usual 6 k.Sorry bro, didn't realize message box was full. Cleared it. Please DM me.

LookAtWorld
06-24-21, 19:35
One has to be very clear about their needs. Looks like Our brother imagined a fantasy filled life after marriage and ground reality hit hard on him.Since many marriages are arranged / semi-arranged, clarity only comes after marriage on what one wants. This is true for both genders. Our brother is not alone in this and he needs a listening ear and life-smoothening hobby like ours. Looks like one of the kind senior already talked to him and he is already in this forum. Given time, he should learn to face the life. I wish him all the strength.

Ravi009
06-24-21, 19:55

After bargaining come down to 7 k 1 shot and 21 k full night 3 shots. Not less than this.

Below is the pic of her.Tried in banglore older than pic but assets are great. 6 k was oneshot in banglore. If you trust SP go ahead. I would advise go for 2 shots and expand to 24 hours.

RohanM
06-24-21, 21:47
As lockdown over I am roaming at night in Begumpet.

I know exact 2 spots where you can get street pickup.

From 300 rs at same place to take home at 3 k.

All are maid type.

Total 9 chick aunty.

What I want.

Send some cheap contact near mpur, Kondapur area, just send rates not contact details and pic.

If I like I will share details.

I confirmed today and yday also that they were present.

HaveFunColor
06-25-21, 03:50
Hey.

Are there any spa with NE staff which offer extras. It's been a fantasy to experience NE girl.

Please share / pm me. Can exchange other contacts in return.

Regards.

Sandeep6787
06-25-21, 07:27
Hi bro,

Your report was good and hope you enjoyed your time with bong girl.

Can you please tell me the digits of the SP and your name so that I can give you as reference.

Thank you.

Hoping your reply.

Sandeep6787
06-25-21, 07:40
Thank you all the members who gave me leads to pandavas. Went there and paid 1.5 k at counter. Was assigned a NI and she was too friendly and chatty. Massage was pretty mechanical and at times touching my private parts giving hints. She kept on praising praising my body that you have a good body blah blah blah. Massage was below average and after 25 min popped extras. I asked what was on the cards. She quoted 4 k for FS. I said to continue with the massage. She asked what you pay. I said 2 k she was shocked but I didn't get down from that price. At last settled for 2.5 k. Session was not that great to give detail. It was so normal and mechanical. Overall disappointed with the service.

Looks- 7/10.

Service- 5/10.

Ambience- 7/10.

Cat- 6/10 , a bit loose.

WIR- only if Johnny rules.

Psychoo143
06-25-21, 08:13
Hi Guys,

Any feedback / review on [Deleted by Admin] telegram couple.

They are asking for cam session first - 700 INR, after that only they will provide real meet.

Reviews will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Siva32
06-25-21, 08:25
Anshu number ending 422. Running salon. Any one tried lately.

Chiemerar
06-25-21, 09:59
Hey guys,

Started my mongering adventures with another platform. WSG. I don't know how many know about this but that was really exciting. Joined ISG and have been a silent observer. Decoding some of the mongers' leads, hunting and finally enjoying the experience has taken the value of ISG to another level. Really enjoyed some of the posts and visiting places like pandavas, creator spa, etc. Recently moved to Hyderabad and building leads here. Was earlier in Bangalore and had good times with the home spa chicks. Some of them are good FWBs. Do we have any such services in Hyderabad?

Recently took a paid subscription after figuring out the bitcoin bit (took almost 3 months). Would request brothers to share Mirror's contact. Reading posts about her made my resolve to enjoy her even more. Please help!

I look forward to more FRs from my end.

Peter1965
06-25-21, 14:05

Below is the pic of her.7 k, in Hyderabad is ok. Not many overseas girls here. Otherwise also, Hyderabad is expensive. Long back, I used to see same girl in Mumbai and Hyderabad, the prices are so different. Be careful. Don't part money till you meet her and all things are ok. If sucessful, pl do give contact to me also. Happy mongering.

Wonderla
06-25-21, 15:43
Hey bro,

Wanted to send you a message. Can you clear your inbox please?

Have always been thinking of a good life if I work my ass off, and studied hard. Scored well and finally, out of thin air.

This feeling of startups kicked in. Neglected opportunities for whom I thought would be the. Married her, and here I am stuck under a roof for the sake of society to believe in, that we are a happy family.

No one is bothered the least to hear the male agony, and I have to compromise only to make the hands work, eyes watch and get back up immediately to where I was left.

Depressed, could not control myself because of never ending thoughts as to what the fuck did I do with my life, and at times, praising myself for finding the best ways to ruin my life in the name of marriage.

Neither do I have the capacity to end life, and neither to live it. Just a living beast, who is now full on work and coding the next big thing at least for me.

Fellas,

Don't marry at a younger age. You have studied, worked and give yourselves some time. Go on dates and learn how to talk to girls.

Have some confidence in life.

Or else, you will end up in a path that I have taken to hell, which I would not let even my enemies or people I don't like, to follow along either..

Siva32
06-25-21, 16:31
Let there be peace for both genders.

Since many marriages are arranged / semi-arranged, clarity only comes after marriage on what one wants. This is true for both genders. Our brother is not alone in this and he needs a listening ear and life-smoothening hobby like ours. Looks like one of the kind senior already talked to him and he is already in this forum. Given time, he should learn to face the life. I wish him all the strength.

Sudigali
06-25-21, 17:38
Found an SP on locanto. He made me roam the whole city before guiding me to a place which is run by him I guess. He then showed me three profiles and I liked a young girl. The place was not very great but it was clean. It did not even have proper doors but had curtains. I guess it is what they call a proper brothel. Then the girl arrived and she stripped down completely and asked me to start the deed. She has one of the best body I have ever seen. Her bobs were round and firm and her pussy was so tight. She had a toned body.

But once I tried to start she started complaining about everything. She did not even allow me to kiss. No BJ. I couldn't even insert properly. Lost all the interest and asked her for a HJ. Left immediately.

WIR. Never - though she has an amazing body she is not co-operative.

Damages -3 k.

I do not recommend this, but if anyone wants the contact you can message me.

WannabeStud
06-25-21, 19:57
Getting lot of calls from Anshu. Claiming to be beautician. She this same you talking about. Any reviews.I don't think its the same bird. I'm talking about the one listed on the oyo site / ISS. She's on there for a while but there's no FR here yet.

Sanjuwick7
06-25-21, 21:16

Below is the pic of her.Coming to the FR, Msg SP for location details. Shared 3/4 star hotel near Kndpur x roads. And give instructions to room no.

Went to the hotel, but stopped at the reception. Some drama happened, talk with SP and asked me pay extra 1 k for separate room. As I came, don't want to miss now. So paid.

Went to room, girl was older than the pics, but body was sexy. Made payment.

Coming to the deed, First session as it will be quick I asked for HJ, we undressed and was in baby suit. No DFK, boobs are big so sucked to the fullest. While giving HJ I kissed her while body and asked to do BJ with boobs, she agreed and BJ with boobs first time for me, but it was good and finally.

We cleaned our self's, and some chat and after 2 hours started 2nd session, Started with Missionary followed by doggy and finally came in WOT.

Again in morning before leaving had 3rd session- Missionary, WOT and BJ done.

She was cooperative and her body is sexy. Liked kissing her whole body. She is smoker, smokes every 1 or 2 hours.

Looks matching: 70-80%. (older look in reality but body is sexy).

Boobs: Big I like it. (8/10).

Ass: 10/10 (awesome).

Pussy: 8/10, loose but she knows how to squeeze and make you enjoy.

Figure: 8/10.

* CBJ available.

* pussy fingering, squirting!

* knows English better than other CIS.

Damages: 20 k - 3 shots 6-7 hrs incall + 1 k for room.

WIR: Hmm, would like to repeat if I don't have any options.

Sanjuwick7
06-25-21, 21:23
7 k, in Hyderabad is ok. Not many overseas girls here. Otherwise also, Hyderabad is expensive. Long back, I used to see same girl in Mumbai and Hyderabad, the prices are so different. Be careful. Don't part money till you meet her and all things are ok. If successful, pl do give contact to me also. Happy mongering.Hi bro,

Currently my inbox is not active. I need to renew my subscription.

But for the details, I can give hints for SP.

Search for Call girl russ in Hytechcity in locanto. If the SP digits starts with 70 and ends with 087. He is the one.

Also search same no. In truecaller and result name ends with Feb then go for it.

He gives two options for incal. One Bash bagh and another Hytechciti.

Sanjuwick7
06-25-21, 21:25
Tried in banglore older than pic but assets are great. 6 k was oneshot in banglore. If you trust SP go ahead. I would advise go for 2 shots and expand to 24 hours.Hi bro,

Thanks for your suggestion, will keep in mind and for the next mongering try to do that.

MongerMama
06-26-21, 02:33
On a first note, I would like to say sorry for spamming the thread with the emotional baggage I was carrying. I know this is not the place.

But, truly grateful and thankful of what I have heard from all of you. I wish the outer world is as empathetic the way you have been. For the first time, I get to see the perks of anonymity (no judgements and no bias leading to unfiltered conversations).

That said, my last one did carry some extreme messaging so just wanted to share the positive side of having taken a break, stepping out and the emotional support I got.

1. Did not monger yet because of not letting people at home fall under a potential threat. Will get out once they leave to a place they are willing to.

2. Eating healthy. Spending time on exercise and toning muscles. Not sure if it helps. But I find some solace and some happiness.

3. Enrolled into a few courses. Coding most of the times since I can't venture out.

4. Stepped out for cycling etc. Took 5-10 km stretches and the early morning sun definitely helped.

5. Decided to keep marriage and sex at their own places, separately. Combining both of them has been the primary reason. I mean, there is nothing much I can do, to be intimate with her, given I have did everything possible.

So, I think my marriage would be platonic relationship LOL.

6. Focusing on making use of what I have got, to make some moolah, to have a discrete life that fulfils my urge.

If everything works, I would probably end up at FWB via gleeden or sa.

Thanks again for all the help. Since there were many threads, I thought that replying to them would probably end up spamming it. So, wanted to write down this one post to express my gratitude and thankfulness.

And I promise, if I ever post the next one, it is going to be an FR. Not a rant about marriage anymore since I am not a magician to fix things that are not fixable and correct the mistakes of the past.

Thanks again!

Siva32
06-26-21, 05:10
These area you can from 100 rs as well.

All are maid type.

Total 9 chick aunty.

What I want.

Send some cheap contact near mpur, Kondapur area, just send rates not contact details and pic.

Macho361
06-26-21, 18:05
Hi all,

I was active on ISG till 2019. There was an incident happened in a oyo room in Bnglr followed by covid I stopped mongering. Shared on Bnglr forum but Forgot my Old ID too. So created a new one. Started following again since 2-3 months. Reading a lot about mirror. Request to Please share her number or any others who have their place. I had contact of Siri but deleted. Already gave FR on old ID not different from other seniors.

Thank you for your help.

Yvrabc1
06-26-21, 18:54
Yesterday I tried MP after long time oppo. Maruthi premium showroom k. Pur.

I have taken 90 minutes + shower at 2.2 k.

Shared 45 minutes each with Punjabi and Telegu.

Punjabi looks nearly 40 and heavy sizes with fair complexion. Massage. Poor.

After 15 minutes she was directly asked me about extras with options and chosen topless with HJ for 2 k. Co-operative. Okayish service.

2nd service with local. About 25-30 why and little dark complexion with good boobs. Massage skills are ok and hinted for extras. Damage similar range for topless and BJ.

Average service.

Overall average experience. With counter2. 2+2+2 k for 90 minutes.

Place: below average maintenance.

Hygienic-not good.

They have 6 therapists including 2 ne.

Mostly every one will ready for the extras.

Initially they quoted for 3.5 k for topless+ BJ bargained to 2 k due to my poor bargaining skills.

It seems local one can give FS for 5 k.

Sorry for my short and poor review.

Mastan
06-27-21, 02:56
Hi all,

New to this city and did not monger in this city for last one year due to covid. Kindly share details of spas with no nonsense and extras. Also kindly tell me the price scene here in Hyderabad. I can reciprocate with good spa and SP leads in amdavad.

HaveFunColor
06-27-21, 04:11
Hey.

Are there any spa with NE staff which offer extras. It's been a fantasy to experience NE girl.

Regards.Any leads on this brothers.

BigDick1030
06-27-21, 05:31
Thanks at crazyguy for leads to Medchal HW. It's husband who decides everything and I went for Saturday. It was too far from city and I went there by 10:30. Husband will guide us. He lives in 2 BHK, at corner and no suspicious looks.

He offered some water and was guiding his 2 children to outside for playing. I asked husband to keep ready Chick on the maroon saree like in pic which husband shared (can't share here) and she obliged. She has good structure, but her height is 4-11 I guess and I am almost 5-11. But still I remember Amitabh song of mere angaan me. "jiski biwi choti. Goad me uttalo bache ka kya kaam hai". (when wife is small, lift her so that you don't need kid also).

Gifted her choclate pack and she was happy. Has 5 minutes conversation and slowly I started smooching her. She took head bath with sheekai powder and the aroma of sheekai made my Jhonny to stand up instantly. I licked her neck, ears and slowly we did LFK, then DFK. I lifted her saree and started licking her ass (my fantasy). And slowly removed her saree.

Made her to sleep in bed and then started licking her thighs except cat by lifting her langa. She became restless and started asking me to come to top. Slowly removed jacket and bra. I asked her to wear red innerwear and she obliged. Her boobs are most firm I ever saw for mother of 2. Sucked them for 15 minutes. Then started doing DATY and she cummed. Then we did WOT, but due to height difference, I was not happy and asked her to give me BBBJ.

Brother she is more good than any professional in BBBJ. She didn't leave Jhonny even after I released and she sucked entire cum. Never saw HW with such involvement. We rested for while and she asked do I need breakfast and she has dosa batter. I said let me taste. She went to kitchen for preparing breakfast. As no one was there in house, I too went to kitchen on my shorts, started pressing her boobs when she is cooking and started doing DATY when she is standing (like a newly wed hungry husband). She giggled a lot for my fantasies. She is good cook. Has 4 dosas, coconut chutney and coffee.

Started second round. She is not okay with Anal and even didn't allowed me to keep finger there. I thought challange accepted. Started second round with DATY and I took her to peaks, made her to speak abusive words and slowly inserted my second finger into her butt hole. The ecstasy of DATY made her to forget that I was inserting my finger. She locked her legs on my face and released huge juices. After regain of consciousness, she realised what I did and she asked me to remove. I convinced that instant removal of finger will cause more harm and did fingering in butt hole for more time. She was okay with that. Then she said I will show what's heaven and started licking my entire body like hungry *****. And God she sucked my Jhonny and balls for almost 20 minutes to make me cum. It was really heavenly experience.

The charges are 5 k for 2 hours, 6 k for 3 hours and 10 k for whole night. They have own place. Next time planning for whole night. Brothers don't rush and Jack up prices. We will loose another VFM source. I am not allowed to share number by husband. So don't ask me for digits.

PeakInterest1
06-27-21, 06:45
While I was in dilemma to go out or not, our SP the had sent a pic of girl and johny started pestering for a relaxation. Its been almost 2 months I really almost went out for a casual work. This particular girl I would say is not a super beauty but there is something that pulled me and felt interesting. Of course the name made an impact which is elder sister of one of Khan's wife who was kapoor before.

Now as usual our superb SP had picked me from metro station on his activa. Off topic looks to be things are getting normal but always wear mask & carry sanitizer.

After reaching to flat which is usual one after sanitizing hands & drinking water, he showed me line up of 2 girls. One is bong who is leaving today and other is Kannadiga hailed from Mumbai. Both are tempting but considering the assets and a fresh face with interesting looks I opted for "the girl from Bangalore".

With in few minutes after I got freshen up, what followed was a memorable experience which I can remember for some period at least. My decision was not wrong.

We started with smooches, by licking neck and ears and this really ignited her. One by one the pieces are gone and had a beautiful pair of boobs with a clean pussy. Sucked the boobs to my heart content while started fingering pussy. The juices are over flowing already and moans I felt very real. Even licked beautiful armpits and she never objected. In fact the best part is she also enjoyed a lot. Did a good DATY while fingering and she just told to slow down but not to stop it.

Felt the jerk when she had her first orgasm and then she made me sleep along side of her while rubbing johnny. At this point she took control and started sucking my nipples and gave a good blowjob (I had better though).After reading this FR, I had to go for it. Reached out to SP, fixed for night.

Had an almost similar experience as RrVee123 bro. With great involvement. Although I had noticed some foul smell at see but after first shot she cleaned up then there was none.

Damages- 14 for (night+drinks+food+stay).

I rate her 8/10. Satisfied as always with this SP's girls.

Member #4742
06-27-21, 07:31
Help me buy subscription. I got account in coin base but I can't find a way to add money to it and buy bitcoin.

Mastan
06-27-21, 10:45
Hi,

Thanks to Bigdick1030 for the valuable inputs. Amdavad has good stuff and mongering is pretty easier there. I have had 4 years of time that I have enjoyed. I have the number of a therapist who is ready to provide all services. Price in Amdavad was 3.5 for B2B and 2 k for TL and HJ.

Coming to my experience there, I had the best balls massage in amd. You will be made to stand on your legs and knees on the table and therapist massages the balls and anal hole from behind. Johnny's massage is also done followed by she getting undressed and applying Oil all over her body and sliding over. She massages johnny with vagina too. Never tried DATY in spas due to the fear of STI. In GJ, there is no fear of LE as they have a share in the income of the Spa. Down south there are instances of sting operations and other things which makes me think twice before mongering. Also therapist tells to hold and not to ejaculate so that she can pleasure me more. CIM is also included but she spits it in the bathroom. Gives a nice shower and sucks the nipples while bathing. I am a little introvert kind of guy, so the therapist knows the needs.

Kindly PM me if you require name and mob.

Boobs: 6/10. No so big boobs.

Cat: 7/10 never had DATY but cat is clean visually.

Massage 11/10. Anal hole massage takes you to heaven.

Attitude: 10/10. No rush and she insists you to hold back. I had 90 minutes of pure pleasure.

WIR: Yes. I am planning to visit Amd to have a session with her but stuck due to this pandemic.

Seeking cooperation from this group. I have friends in Mumbai and amd who can get us the required info.

ProtonX
06-27-21, 14:12
Any leads on this brothers.Sent you details.

Sandeep6787
06-27-21, 14:32
Contacted my regular sp and he said new bird came and shared her pic. She was young girl I was little hesitant but finalized the deal. Reached his place in Mtank near famous govt hospital. It was apartment and his place is in pent house. He is very friendly as I am his regular customer and showed the girl. She was exactly as in the pic but she is very short.

Went in and started the deed. She was too cooperative and very aggressive in the act. She is too clean without any bad smell. I licked her armpits and downside and she was totally aroused. Next she took me into her control. She gave me the best blowjob with sucking my balls in between. It was a heavenly experience. She asked me is that enough but I said can you do it for some more time. She immediately obliged and did the same for some more time. She licked my ass too. I was unable to control and told her to put on the safety on me. The next thing she did was a totally unexpected for me. She put the safety on my tool with her mouth and that was first for me, may be others had experienced but first for me.

I started with missionary and after some pounding I voluntarily stopped to she her reaction. She immediately shouted fuck me don't stop. That was a boost for me and I pounded her like there is no tomorrow. Next I changed the position and lifted her in my hands and gave her a good bang. I made her stand and tried to fuck in that position but I am unable to do that because of height difference. Next we went for doggy and banged her from back but holding her boobs from behind. At last again shifted to missionary and finished in that position. I was totally exhausted and my my eyes are like revolving. So slept on bed for some time like that. She too was in same position and she held her head with her hands. At last after getting into senses we laughed at each other and gave her the good tip. She was extremely happy and said bye.

Sorry forgot to tell you all this episode was happening in a room with AC and the bed which is exactly opposite to a big mirror in front. So you can completely see your banging in the mirror and some times we both are seeing in the mirror and adjusting our position and that's an experience every one should face once.

Damages-7 k but I think some what expensive.

Boobs- very stiff and firm.

Cat-very tight.

Looks-superb.

WIR- definitely, a total GFE.

Sandeep6787
06-27-21, 14:38
Contacted my regular SP and he said new bird came and shared her pic. She was young girl I was little hesitant but finalized the deal. Reached his place in Mtank near famous govt hospital. It was apartment and his place is in pent house. He is very friendly as I am his regular customer and showed the girl. She was exactly as in the pic but she is very short.

Went in and started the deed. She was too cooperative and very aggressive in the act. She is too clean without any bad smell. I licked her armpits and downside and she was totally aroused. Next she took me into her control. She gave me the best blowjob with sucking my balls in between. It was a heavenly experience. She asked me is that enough but I said can you do it for some more time. She immediately obliged and did the same for some more time. She licked my ass too. I was unable to control and told her to put on the safety on me. The next thing she did was a totally unexpected for me. She put the safety on my tool with her mouth and that was first for me, may be others had experienced but first for me.

I started with missionary and after some pounding I voluntarily stopped to she her reaction. She immediately shouted fuck me don't stop. That was a boost for me and I pounded her like there is no tomorrow. Next I changed the position and lifted her in my hands and gave her a good bang. I made her stand and tried to fuck in that position but I am unable to do that because of height difference. Next we went for doggy and banged her from back but holding her boobs from behind. At last again shifted to missionary and finished in that position. I was totally exhausted and my my eyes are like revolving. So slept on bed for some time like that. She too was in same position and she held her head with her hands. At last after getting into senses we laughed at each other and gave her the good tip. She was extremely happy and said bye.

Sorry forgot to tell you all this episode was happening in a room with AC and the bed which is exactly opposite to a big mirror in front. So you can completely see your banging in the mirror and some times we both are seeing in the mirror and adjusting our position and that's an experience every one should face once.

Damages-7 k but I think some expensive.

Looks-excellent, GFE experience.

Boobs- handful and firm.

Cat- tight.

Attaching pic.

JemmyJerk01
06-27-21, 16:03
Hey,

Got to Know a WG Camp, just opposite to kodakondla 400 kv substation 68 km away from jbs on Karimnagar highway while going to farmhouse project, there are 18-20 houses with 20-35 years girls just beside my project, I saw few girls calling and waiting outside the house for mongers.

I didn't went inside or not tried but few of the girls are above average, people who are looking for cheap and quick releases can try them where the distance doesn't matter.

Regards.

Jemmyjerk.

HydMong
06-27-21, 16:04
Inbox full can you clear it.

All are maid type.

Total 9 chick aunty.

What I want.

Sri5657
06-27-21, 19:36
Wonderful review bro. Experiences like these are rare where the girls are cooperative. Most people we deal with act like dead fish on bed.

Contacted my regular SP and he said new bird came and shared her pic. She was young girl I was little hesitant but finalized the deal. Reached his place in Mtank near famous govt hospital. It was apartment and his place is in pent house. He is very friendly as I am his regular customer and showed the girl. She was exactly as in the pic but she is very short.

Went in and started the deed. She was too cooperative and very aggressive in the act. She is too clean without any bad smell. I licked her armpits and downside and she was totally aroused. Next she took me into her control. She gave me the best blowjob with sucking my balls in between. It was a heavenly experience. She asked me is that enough but I said can you do it for some more time. She immediately obliged and did the same for some more time. She licked my ass too. I was unable to control and told her to put on the safety on me. The next thing she did was a totally unexpected for me. She put the safety on my tool with her mouth and that was first for me, may be others had experienced but first for me..

RohanM
06-27-21, 19:48
I cleared the inbox.

Inbox full can you clear it.

DestinyChanger
06-27-21, 20:24
Hi,

Thanks to Bigdick1030 for the valuable inputs. Amdavad has good stuff and mongering is pretty easier there. I have had 4 years of time that I have enjoyed. I have the number of a therapist who is ready to provide all services. Price in Amdavad was 3.5 for B2B and 2 k for TL and HJ.

Coming to my experience there, I had the best balls massage in amd. You will be made to stand on your legs and knees on the table and therapist massages the balls and anal hole from behind. Johnny's massage is also done followed by she getting undressed and applying Oil all over her body and sliding over. She massages johnny with vagina too. Never tried DATY in spas due to the fear of STI. In GJ, there is no fear of LE as they have a share in the income of the Spa. Down south there are instances of sting operations and other things which makes me think twice before mongering. Also therapist tells to hold and not to ejaculate so that she can pleasure me more. CIM is also included but she spits it in the bathroom. Gives a nice shower and sucks the nipples while bathing. I am a little introvert kind of guy, so the therapist knows the needs.

Kindly PM me if you require name and mob.Please share more hints like is she on any website or insta etc.

Mastan
06-28-21, 01:26
Please share more hints like is she on any website or insta etc.Bro,

I have her mobile number and I message her through WhatsApp when I wanted to visit her. Please let me know if you want the number, I'll PM you.

Mightyzeus
06-28-21, 03:46
Bro,

I have her mobile number and I message her through WhatsApp when I wanted to visit her. Please let me know if you want the number, I'll PM you.Can you please send it?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

RrVee123
06-28-21, 04:04
Glad you had good time. That is true bro on hygiene. She is going for proper bath once a deed is done and she did comment with me that she would feel fresh with a good bath and likes to present herself fresh.

After reading this FR, I had to go for it. Reached out to SP, fixed for night.

Had an almost similar experience as RrVee123 bro. With great involvement. Although I had noticed some foul smell at see but after first shot she cleaned up then there was none.

Damages- 14 for (night+drinks+food+stay).

I rate her 8/10. Satisfied as always with this SP's girls.

ProtonX
06-28-21, 11:23
How did it go? I want to experience two girls but as it is a bit expensive (around 3 k at least), so hesitant.

Kalyanram1338
06-28-21, 20:36
Any feedback on Shruti in seeking.

HyperCool
06-29-21, 05:33
It's on Twitter and telegram with at any info on this.

BuddyHere
06-29-21, 09:28
Any feedback on Shruti in seeking.I was talking to her on SA. She quoted 50 k per night and 12 k for 1 hour.

Dafuq is she even thinking. For that much money, she better do sex like a circus freak in all the Kamasutra angles and lick every inch of my body LOL.

PinkuRox
06-29-21, 15:52
Hey,

Got to Know a WG Camp, just opposite to kodakondla 400 kv substation 68 km away from jbs on Karimnagar highway while going to farmhouse project, there are 18-20 houses with 20-35 years girls just beside my project, I saw few girls calling and waiting outside the house for mongers.

I didn't went inside or not tried but few of the girls are above average, people who are looking for cheap and quick releases can try them where the distance doesn't matter.

Regards.

Jemmyjerk.I am interested, can you share more details. Would like to try next week.

SfoCowboy
06-29-21, 18:33
I've told many times that the girls here in SA ask for unreasonable amounts. Better avoid.

I was talking to her on SA. She quoted 50 k per night and 12 k for 1 hour.

Dafuq is she even thinking. For that much money, she better do sex like a circus freak in all the Kamasutra angles and lick every inch of my body LOL.

CoolFun
06-29-21, 19:25
There is a high risk with this kind of street pick up.

1. STDS, you never know.

2. There might be hidden gangs in fake police coustumes and act like real cops and demands money (This happened several times in Hyderabad).

So Its a Hit or miss. Watch out before venturing.

All are maid type.

Total 9 chick aunty.

What I want.

RohanM
06-29-21, 21:14
And enunch also.

I seen all.

There is a high risk with this kind of street pick up.

1. STDS, you never know.

2. There might be hidden gangs in fake police coustumes and act like real cops and demands money (This happened several times in Hyderabad).

So Its a Hit or miss. Watch out before venturing.

DecentMan224
06-30-21, 05:40
Hello all!

Hope everyone is doing great and keeping safe. After a long break I managed to gathered enough courage to restart the fun. Vaccine was a big factor to assure myself that I am more protected from Covid.

Got contact of a famous SP from seniors. Contacted him and have to provide the ref and then he shared details of a bong bird. Fixed a date and time and he guided well to reach his place. He is nice guy, offered me water, sanitizer etc and we chatted 5 min. Then he led me the the room and the fun began!

The lady greeted me well. She was my liking, little dusky, not too thin not too fat, great eyes. We chatted for food 10-15 min and then some LFK, make-out, hugs etc. That point thing's started to heat up. In no time we dropped the clothes one after another and it was really exciting to help her with that. Her melons were awesome and played and sucked them long while fingering her on & off. She was completely involved and Moaning. She then pleased me with her skills and a nice BJ. It was matter of time before I put up the protection and started the deed in missionary. After a few minutes, asked her to.

Come On top and ride! That was amazing. Ended with some loud moans from her.

Over all a great experience. Damages 5 K.

GFE: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

VFM: 9/10.

Please don't request for contact to me but post on forum and the senior who shared with me may help you also.

Cheers!

EcstasyHyd
06-30-21, 06:50
Can anyone help me with Mtank SP contact. One of our guys posted a recent FR. Place is near famous govt hospital as per his FR.
Thanks in advance.

Jhongage
06-30-21, 10:21
Hello Friends.

Tried this busy huge bussttyyy bong girl from SP "the" this was 2 weeks before.

She had awesome melons and a decent cat.

I was just drooling over and over her melons again and again.

She gave a awesome BBBJ and then asked her to come on top.

Which was awesome to see her and those jugs bouncing.

Overall awesome time with that girl.

Love for huge **jugs*.

Cheers.

HydNewbie
06-30-21, 11:32
Hi Guys,

T-w-I-t-t-e-r couple farhan-samreen (farsam) are asking 13 k for 2 hrs (1 session) in a five star hotel.

Any inputs on this thank you.

MaximumsFrost
06-30-21, 11:45
Your talking about Sam smeha in twitr?

If its the same then no point meeting them, they act too pricey. 50 k for full night + Drinks + Star hotel.

It's on Twitter and telegram with at any info on this.

Siva32
06-30-21, 13:18
Hats off bro.

And enunch also.

I seen all.

Abhi2008
06-30-21, 17:03
Bro, please help me with details as its my first day here.

Guys Nithya texted me this morning that she is back to Hyderabad and she will available for next 10 days.

If anyone interested can meet her.

Yvrabc1
06-30-21, 18:50
Hi,

Can any one share medchal HW contact.

I have seen good reviews here and I want to try.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Ishant
06-30-21, 23:52
This is near to hotel in the name of Pandavas and also near to office of the company which is headed by Muslim lady which is accused of large scale financial fraud.Can you please help me in finding the exact location bro. I am really interested to visit the spa.

Member #4742
07-01-21, 05:46
Got in touch with service provider in k p h p. The guy is nice but girl is not interested in doing. I just finished my deed and left. She is good looking tho.

Abhi2008
07-01-21, 06:19
Am seeing a lot of FRs of this sexylicious bong girl. Can anyone drop hints about how to get in touch with the SP. Am a newbie, any help will be appreciated.

PuneMonger69
07-01-21, 17:49
Hello everyone.

So Shilpa is asking for ref.

Can anyone msg me ref.

I msged to summer freaks for ref.

Psychoo143
07-01-21, 19:27
Am seeing a lot of FRs of this sexylicious bong girl. Can anyone drop hints about how to get in touch with the SP. Am a newbie, any help will be appreciated.Sorry to say this bro without subscription anyone can't share the details as per the policies no one can share the details openly.

If details required buy subscription so that in PM anyone can send the details.

AussieGaigin
07-02-21, 02:24
Can you please help me in finding the exact location bro. I am really interested to visit the spa.Reading the instructions at the top of this page would be a good start.

CrazyGuy1918
07-02-21, 02:34
Hello Friends,

I have shared medchal Indie House wife's contact with good number of people who have some contributions to the forum. For newbies and others please wait for a bit, as I don't want to jackup the prices. Hope everyone understands.

Thanks.

DarkName13
07-02-21, 05:19
Hello guys, searching the title of this post will give you a ******** link. Anyone know if this guy is legit? Any advise would be appreciated!

DudeMi98
07-02-21, 06:40
Guys,

Can anyone provide me reference with ending digits for Shilpi. She is very particular about reference ending digits.

Want to try her friend sneha too. Any leads will be helpful. Will be in Hyderabad for 3-4 days July 6-10.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

Mi.

SmartGuyHyd
07-02-21, 06:41
After long time.

Quit some days not in action and desperately want to go tried different sps but not felt can have good time.

Though can have good time with only with Navya & Mirror reached them. Mirror no response and fixed time with Navya.

As usual I like her size and can try in different positions and take her into hands and I like this. Had two sessions like full meals after long time.

She is available all time any one can reach her.

DonutRider
07-02-21, 06:53
Are Thai bhills has a whole new batch of thais. Counter prices increased and no discounts. Gals asking 10 k for b2 b. Extras starting at 2 k for just a handjob! My therapist was miss S (in Philadelphia) was good looking, medium built and friendly. Goes without saying the massage was excellent and very relaxing. I bent over and she slowly fingered my ass while jerking me off with the other hand. Milked me to one of the best releases I had in recent times. 2 k for an excellent bum massage, ass fingering and a handjob.

The guy who comes in right after the massage while changing is still there and he recognised me. I asked him why so pricey and he said customers are paying anyways.

ProtonX
07-02-21, 19:34
Visited be spa recently in high tech. Took two sessions 45 min each.

First was Miss As, SI. She was there at the counter and we exchanged some eye-contact. I did not know then that she will be my therapist for the first session. She is nice to talk to. I opted for cream massage as I planned for oil in the next session. Massage skills average. She sat on me while I was lying on my front and massaged my back. Then she provided some good bum massage with plenty of attention to the balls. Negotiated for B2B (2.5 k). Big ass but big belly as well with stretch marks which was a turn off. But she has nice skills and handful boobs. After the deed she complimented me that I was very well behaved during the whole session and she gave me her number.

Looks: 6/10 (Dusky).

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass: 7.5/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Involvement: 7/10.

WIR: Perhaps.

Second session was with miss aich. NI. Looks are okay but very chatty. Namesake massage. Constantly boasting about how great she was at extras. Took b2 be again (2. 5 k). It was shit. Probably because her words heightened my expectations. The session was of 45 minutes but I wanted to leave. So, just released and left in 25 minutes.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 5/10.

Attitude: 4/10.

Involvement: 6/10.

WIR: no.

Total charges: 3 k (counter for 2 sessions) + 2.5 k + 2.5 k.

ProtonX
07-03-21, 02:54
How did it go? I want to experience two girls but as it is a bit expensive (around 3 k at least), so hesitant.Anyone who tried 4-hands massage? Seniors do you have any suggestions?

Pram1000
07-03-21, 06:57
Bought the Okamoto 003 condoms through Amazon recently and boy it was quite truly an experience as it feels quite natural. As suggested by BK, its a must try for all. I had a scare when the condom tore in between a wild session and I guess that was because of the long a deep throat BJ received from the girl. Hence I suggest that you should change the condom post a CBJ & before proceeding with the main act. Thanks to BK bud for the suggestion.

JemmyJerk01
07-03-21, 07:41
I am interested, can you share more details. Would like to try next week.Every thing is mentioned in the post bro just search the place in google map.

HarryMan1
07-03-21, 08:52
Am seeing a lot of FRs of this sexylicious bong girl. Can anyone drop hints about how to get in touch with the SP. Am a newbie, any help will be appreciated.Buddy she is no longer with the SP.

Ajayaju
07-03-21, 10:04
I am using it. It gives a very good feel.

While removing need to be little careful as it may get rolled with pub hair.

Bought the Okamoto 003 condoms through Amazon recently and boy it was quite truly an experience as it feels quite natural. As suggested by BK, its a must try for all. I had a scare when the condom tore in between a wild session and I guess that was because of the long a deep throat BJ received from the girl. Hence I suggest that you should change the condom post a CBJ & before proceeding with the main act. Thanks to BK bud for the suggestion.

WannabeStud
07-03-21, 19:14
Hi,

Can someone please share SP sky digits with reference? My PM is active.

Thank you very much.

Seenu
07-03-21, 19:18
Any pointers on this SA profile. Chatting with her in telegram.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07

Inputs are appreciated.

CrazyRahul007
07-04-21, 16:49
Hi guys,

I'm into this mongering since 4 years but just new to this platform. I've tried many SP girls and SPAs till now. Would like to be active on this platform from now and contribute my best to the fellow members. , and learn from them more. From now on I'll start sharing my FRs here.

Cheers,

CrazyRahul.

CrazyRahul007
07-04-21, 16:55
Check PM. It's a spa near hitech.

Hey.

Regards.

CrazyRahul007
07-04-21, 17:10
Copy pasted from another thread. I just activated my subscription with the below process today. I hope this helps.

A Guide to buying BTC and getting the subscription.

Hello all,

I have been an avid reader of this forum for quite a while now and was facing issues to get the subscription.

But finally I've been able to wrap my head around it and got subscribed finally.

I followed the following procedure and it worked for me. So posting it here so that it can help others who are on the edge as well.

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" dropdown under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

Help me buy subscription. I got account in coin base but I can't find a way to add money to it and buy bitcoin.

ProtonX
07-04-21, 20:25
A Guide to buying BTC and getting the subscription.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.I had some bad experience with paxful, and I see that localbitcoins also follows the same process. If the seller is a thug, they will deny releasing bitcoins claiming the screenshot is fake and will ask you to send again with a different payment method or start a fresh transaction. I do understand that we also blocking their coins with the active transactions but after all they received the payment. And release or not, they got their money.

If you wish to sell the coins, instead of UPI or Netbanking (which they mention in their profile) they will ask you to register in a different payment platform and lure you by saying they will pay you extra as they get cashback and all. But as the transaction has started you can't cancel it (It can be cancelled only by buyer) and your coins are locked. So you are bound to create account and you will receive an invoice stating you received some payment. But the payment platform team is chosen by them in such a way that the payment fails (as the platform discourages btc transactions) and no money is deducted from their bank. So, receiving the invoice does not mean you got the money or money is deducted from their bank account.

Moreover, the tech support is so bad. You cannot lodge complaint, and even if you do. You need tons of proofs like video recording, screenshots, account info, screen recording etc. Which will not feel worth doing for few thousands, as the refund is not guaranteed.

Be cautious if you are using p2 p platforms. I haven't used localbitcoins, but stay away from paxful.

RrVee123
07-05-21, 04:21
These days most of time being WFH its becoming hectic with work as the work life balance is weighing towards work. So when ever an opportunity presents to go out even just a simple bike ride (I own a good bullet kind I am happily taking it. Such was a case on this Saturday evening where my bike showroom in GB area called me and I immediately had my gear on took bike out for a short evening ride. The work got completed in 30 minutes and then johny started giving signals for a good massage. So pinged Jamba spa person who I know him and he sent the line.

There is always something special about Apple voice assistant and who ever carries this name till now, no one disappointed.

Selected this slim, petite, cute apple voice assistant and ride continued to spa. The spa guy immediately took me to room and I initially opted for b2 b but said if service good I might get upgrade to FS.

Here comes the beauty in shirt & tight jeans. Started okish massage with lot of touching at private parts. Dispo was gone in no time and received a great bum massage. Played a lot with my ass crack and she did milked my johny as if I give milk.

Flipped and she started giving top massage while I started exploring her with still clothes in. At this moment I upgraded to FS and she brought chocolate. What followed was a superb time. Lot of licking and sucking. Ample boobs with perky nipples, nice ass and already wet pussy, nice armpits what more I can ask. She ran her tongue over my body and its a kind of feeling and I did same for her. Tasting session and then she sucked my nipples while I am on top of her. Made her lie down next to me and did a vigorous fingering while sucking the boobs one after another. After good amount of time, she herself asked to enter her as our sweet voice assistant is going crazy with fluids flowing. Had the safety on and banged in Miss, doggy and completed In WOT while a finger in asshole and a nipple in mouth.

She got fresh immediately and then I took a bath and left.

Over all its a memorable evening which I am looking.

Girl 10/10 (if you like slim petite girl).

CrazyRahul007
07-05-21, 04:29
I'm not sure about paxful. But in local bitcoins, the sellers are verified by the buyers. After every transaction the system asks the buyer to rate seller about trustworthiness. And this rating reflects on the seller profile. So I guess one can place order with a seller with highest rating.

I had some bad experience with paxful, and I see that localbitcoins also follows the same process. If the seller is a thug, they will deny releasing bitcoins claiming the screenshot is fake and will ask you to send again with a different payment method or start a fresh transaction. I do understand that we also blocking their coins with the active transactions but after all they received the payment. And release or not, they got their money.

If you wish to sell the coins, instead of UPI or Netbanking (which they mention in their profile) they will ask you to register in a different payment platform and lure you by saying they will pay you extra as they get cashback and all. But as the transaction has started you can't cancel it (It can be cancelled only by buyer) and your coins are locked. So you are bound to create account and you will receive an invoice stating you received some payment. But the payment platform team is chosen by them in such a way that the payment fails (as the platform discourages btc transactions) and no money is deducted from their bank. So, receiving the invoice does not mean you got the money or money is deducted from their bank account..

CrazyRahul007
07-05-21, 05:37
Hello bro,

Could you please share jamba details with me too.

My PM is active.

Shared the details through PM. Please check.

Member #4742
07-05-21, 06:02
I started mongering recently (1 Week ago). I used a condom but I'm scared. What are the precautions should I take. I'm little bit fat so after a day my abs become sore due to all that exercise.

Ishant
07-05-21, 13:21
I was very moody on Friday. I was calling many MP for service. Finally I got one. PRAKRUTHI (English) spa. At soma. Guda. Initially in call itself she said ok for FS. I felt wow and decided to try this. I went there. I saw the birds. I picked one. And we are in to the room. Receptionist said they have safety packets. But after entering in room that asked me to go and buy a packet for myself.

I controlled myself and went to purchase one. I went in. She did only FS. I mean direct FS. No massage. No DFK. Nothing. Just.

The place was crowdy. And highly risky too.

Damages. 1.2 k counter. 2 k to bird.

Rating. 4/10.

CrazyRahul007
07-05-21, 17:04
Just use see' bro. That's the best precaution to avoid STDs.

I started mongering recently (1 Week ago). I used a condom but I'm scared. What are the precautions should I take. I'm little bit fat so after a day my abs become sore due to all that exercise.

RedFox1234
07-05-21, 17:22
These days most of time being WFH its becoming hectic with work as the work life balance is weighing towards work. So when ever an opportunity presents to go out even just a simple bike ride (I own a good bullet kind I am happily taking it. Such was a case on this Saturday evening where my bike showroom in GB area called me and I immediately had my gear on took bike out for a short evening ride. The work got completed in 30 minutes and then johny started giving signals for a good massage. So pinged Jamba spa person who I know him and he sent the line.

There is always something special about Apple voice assistant and who ever carries this name till now, no one disappointed.

Selected this slim, petite, cute apple voice assistant and ride continued to spa. The spa guy immediately took me to room and I initially opted for b2 b but said if service good I might get upgrade to FS.

Here comes the beauty in shirt & tight jeans. Started okish massage with lot of touching at private parts. Dispo was gone in no time and received a great bum massage. Played a lot with my ass crack and she did milked my johny as if I give milk.

Flipped and she started giving top massage while I started exploring her with still clothes in. At this moment I upgraded to FS and she brought chocolate. What followed was a superb time. Lot of licking and sucking. Ample boobs with perky nipples, nice ass and already wet pussy, nice armpits what more I can ask. She ran her tongue over my body and its a kind of feeling and I did same for her. Tasting session and then she sucked my nipples while I am on top of her. Made her lie down next to me and did a vigorous fingering while sucking the boobs one after another. After good amount of time, she herself asked to enter her as our sweet voice assistant is going crazy with fluids flowing..What are the charges?

WannabeStud
07-05-21, 18:27
if service good I might get upgrade to FS.

Girl 10/10 (if you like slim petite girl).Didn't know she offered FS. What were the total damages?

ILuvThisHobby
07-05-21, 18:27
Hi Guys,

I am a senior and had loads of fun in Chennai. Took a break and now here in Hyderabad for few days. Appreciate if any good SP contacts or MPs with full service around LB nagar. Can help with good contacts in Chennai if needed. Thanks much!

Member #4742
07-05-21, 19:11
Just use see' bro. That's the best precaution to avoid STDs.Before job I do that. Few days after joining job I don't know what happened to me. I was unable to control my libido and booked the girl. Now I feel why did I do that. But now I'm in control not my jonny.

Raj98
07-05-21, 21:16
If I remember her name is nisha and she is from Bangalore, dint proceed with deed for some reason.

Any pointers on this SA profile. Chatting with her in telegram.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07

Inputs are appreciated.

RoofHills
07-06-21, 03:29
Hi RV, could you mention total paid.

Here comes the beauty in shirt & tight jeans. Started okish massage with lot of touching at private parts. Dispo was gone in no time and received a great bum massage. Played a lot with my ass crack and she did milked my johny as if I give milk..

CrazyRahul007
07-06-21, 05:45
PM'ed you the spa details.

Hi Guys,

I am a senior and had loads of fun in Chennai. Took a break and now here in Hyderabad for few days. Appreciate if any good SP contacts or MPs with full service around LB nagar. Can help with good contacts in Chennai if needed. Thanks much!

BoyPune
07-06-21, 06:06
Any reviews about cpl Kaxxta Kixxn from fb?

Please share.

Cuntributor
07-06-21, 06:42
Hi Guys,

T-w-I-t-t-e-r couple farhan-samreen (farsam) are asking 13 k for 2 hrs (1 session) in a five star hotel.

Any inputs on this thank you.I haven't tried but have heard from someone who met them, they are commercial, pricey. She is good looking and cooperative at least was good earlier. 13 k for 2 HR is high, but problem is there are desparate fellows willing to pay high amount for low service.

PuneMonger69
07-06-21, 15:10
Can someone help me with Shilpa ref she is asking for ref nd Sneha id of anyone can.

RajKumar1988
07-06-21, 15:42
I haven't tried but have heard from someone who met them, they are commercial, pricey. She is good looking and cooperative at least was good earlier. 13 k for 2 HR is high, but problem is there are desperate fellows willing to pay high amount for low service.It's too much.

As I know before covid, their price is 5 k for couple od hours for one time. She is ok but not worthy for 13 k. Please don't encourage you try to bring down them.

Member #4742
07-06-21, 17:04
My PM is active, senior members please share me SP contacts. I had a bad experience with a pimp.

Member #4742
07-06-21, 17:38
1. First find out the app you want to use to buy Bitcoin. In this case I used wazrix app and done all necessary kyc verifications.

2. Buy bitcoin BTC worth 3500 (25 $ 1860 plus 1500 rs charge for using this app to send btc. In total I bought 0. 00135 BTC.

3. for sending Btc just paste the wallet ID given by the forum.

4. After payment copy the transaction and send it.

Dev13
07-06-21, 20:59
1. First find out the app you want to use to buy Bitcoin. In this case I used wazrix app and done all necessary kyc verifications.

2. Buy bitcoin BTC worth 3500 (25 $ 1860 plus 1500 rs charge for using this app to send btc. In total I bought 0. 00135 BTC.

3. for sending Btc just paste the wallet ID given by the forum.

4. After payment copy the transaction and send it.Dude, all good. Except I don't see this is good for privacy, is n't it?

As Wa*irx knows KYC'd you paid for this forum subscription.

Is there a better way?

Ishant
07-06-21, 21:30
Today was at be. Hills area for some other work and the work was cancelled. So decided to taste Roja. Last time she mentioned she was trained beautician and she can remove hair from private parts, so called the spa and said I will be there and asked them to procure the hair removal cream as I don't want Waxing which is more painful.

Went to spa and I was super horny with thought of telugu girl removing hair there (I took previously such services from Thai, NE and NI). I asked roja to give me BJ. She gave a BJ for almost 15 minutes by taking balls into mouth and licking AH. Finally explored in mouth without warning.

After that I asked her to do massage. After massage, she applied cream and did a wonderful job of removing hair from Jhonny area. She did as good as Thais. Only issue is the cream was sticky and we need to spend lot of time to clean it. As time was short at spa, I came to home and did the rest of cleaning. I am glad that I was able to remove hair in Hyderabad itself without pain. Roja said she can do waxing also.

As many brothers are asking for Roja, the owner became suspicious and started sending other girl's. So don't tell owner that Roja gives BJ. Anyhow took her pic without face.Can I have details of this spa bro. Please.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Ishant
07-06-21, 22:29
As I found some free time on holi decided to taste new bird's. Went to the MP opposite to famous park of be. Hills near GVK. As I am regular here, directly said to Owner to send most co-operative girl as I don't want any disappointment. Became naked and waiting for girl.

Then entered a huge girl with 5. 10 height and suitable stoutness. She was little dark, but I decided to proceed with her which proved to be perfect. She is rooja from Amalapuram place famous for extras. She gave right pressure and came to know that she did beautician course and she knows right pressure points. Asked her to do bum massage and she obliged.

I slowly started fingering her while she was massaging my neck and shoulders. She asked me to turn and my Jhonny was saluting. She giggled and rubbed groin area by taking extra care. Asked her menu and everything was available, but she was fearful of owner who asked girls not to give BJ / FS. I convinced her for BJ. She demanded 5 k, but I stuck at 2. 5. then after I had one of the most memorable BJ & rimming by telugu girl.

God she took my balls and sucked it like pro. She did rimming also which are generally done by Thais and afros. She too was aroused with my foreplay and she literally drank my cum. I was super happy and tipped her extra. 5 k.

Memorable experience. Planning to bang her again. Many brothers who are taking digits not sharing their experience. So soul's, please share experiences to keep forum alive.Is this the spa starts with. "0". Some layer. You know what I mean bro.

ProtonX
07-06-21, 23:51
Can I have details of this spa bro. Please.We can't share details openly in the forum. Buy subscription and get PM activated.

Member #4742
07-07-21, 02:43
Dude, all good. Except I don't see this is good for privacy, is n't it?

As Wa*irx knows KYC'd you paid for this forum subscription.

Is there a better way?What will they do. They can only know about how much money sent from one wallet to another nothing more. They will not be able to know about anything more.

StarDucks
07-07-21, 04:52
How did it go? I want to experience two girls but as it is a bit expensive (around 3 k at least), so hesitant.Had a 4 hands massage at a professional place. Was not enjoyable. As both of them were not in stnc. Also couldn't ask for extras as one girl was reserved type. Next time got the other girl to do a bum massage as she was a bit friendly.

In places where extras are sure, they send girls one after the other or you can request simultaneous also but there would be inhibitions for all the three of you unless all of you have some kind of rapport. So better build rapport individually and see if they have chemistry between them and then proceed. Otherwise it'd be awkward.

StarDucks
07-07-21, 04:55
Bro,

I wasn't charged with anything may be because there was no evidence found to charge me with some crime under the law. I was made to spend almost 3 to 4 hours in the station and was subjected some degree of mistreatment. They asked me many questions like what parts are touched during the message, how much I was charged and stuff like that. Later, I learnt that while I was in the station, they went back to the spa again to gather evidence. As most seniors here already pointed out, cross gender massages themselves are not prohibited by the law but if you get caught during a massage, one thing I can tell you, it will not be easy until you are freed by them.Thanks for the reply. It's very helpful. I'm sorry I couldn't acknowledge earlier. Due to some personal reasons couldn't login into the site for sometime.

NathanDrake
07-07-21, 06:41
Spa in be Hills 12; used to be above a supermarket. Been a regular at this place pre-covid. They always had Thai's. They had a membership offer, 10 K for 10 massages. I told them to renovate the place and I'll take membership. They said they're shifting soon to a new building on the same road.

Cooled off my spa trips after covid and finally went there again. No Thai's this time, they had a Telegu girl called Nandini. I took a massage from her previously, she's very cooperative and talkative. That female tempts the fuck out of you, she hits the right notes and the right moves, whispers in the ear at the right time, need to control yourself when with her. Massage was useless, half the time, she was tempting me. Was an insane experience. Controlled myself so I don't end my tipping her like mad. Just took a HJ.

Finally she offered out calls for 15 K plus 2 K for accommodation. I laughed and told her I'll call her later. No way she's worth 17 K. Maybe 6 K /7 K max.

BigDick1030
07-07-21, 07:55
Yesterday was towards KAN area for some work inwas fully tired by evening and it was heavily clouded. So decided to have nice massage. Went to KAN. Asked for P**a. But owner said she was most sought and she was exhausted for the day. So he sent L*I (goddess of money). She looked like mini kingkong.

No offense to her. I like MILF structures, but the issue with her is she is somewhere 5-2/5-3 with huge shakeela shape. She did very good massage and in conversation she said she used to work as nurse in kerala and came to Hyderabad due to job losss and it's 1st time she was into cross gender massage. She used to give previously massage only for woman.

After 50 minutes of good massage, she asked question "sir what about relaxation". I was in fix whether to TAKE HJ from this lady. Her face is also not very attractive (compared with P*a). I thought let me give a try. She has the skill. Rubbed my balls gently and started stroking Jhonny slowly and pressing the balls gently. But I couldn't cum, so after 5 minutes, she said, sir you can press my bazookas from inside of dress.

God those bazookas are of shakeela size and are extremely soft. She has long nipples (squeezed them) and in this process, I shot my load. Felt extremely relaxed. So finally took HJ from girl not very good looking. Understood that face don't matter for releasing the load.

Kinky experience.

CrazyRahul007
07-07-21, 14:21
Check your PM.

My PM is active, senior members please share me SP contacts. I had a bad experience with a pimp.

ProtonX
07-07-21, 23:23
Spa in be Hills 12; used to be above a supermarket. Been a regular at this place pre-covid. They always had Thai's. They had a membership offer, 10 K for 10 massages. I told them to renovate the place and I'll take membership. They said they're shifting soon to a new building on the same road.Is it Duniya (English) spa?

ProtonX
07-07-21, 23:27
So better build rapport individually and see if they have chemistry between them and then proceed. Otherwise it'd be awkward.Makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion. Will try this approach.

RrVee123
07-08-21, 04:51
Nice one bro. On a lighter, why you called this a scary experience.

As our elders from generations are saying after face is covered everyone is miss world. "cover face. F**k base" hence proved.

Yesterday was towards KAN area for some work inwas fully tired by evening and it was heavily clouded. So decided to have nice massage. Went to KAN. Asked for P**a. But owner said she was most sought and she was exhausted for the day. So he sent L*I (goddess of money). She looked like mini kingkong.

No offense to her. I like MILF structures, but the issue with her is she is somewhere 5-2/5-3 with huge shakeela shape. She did very good massage and in conversation she said she used to work as nurse in kerala and came to Hyderabad due to job losss and it's 1st time she was into cross gender massage. She used to give previously massage only for woman.

After 50 minutes of good massage, she asked question "sir what about relaxation". I was in fix whether to TAKE HJ from this lady. Her face is also not very attractive (compared with P*a). I thought let me give a try. She has the skill. Rubbed my balls gently and started stroking Jhonny slowly and pressing the balls gently. But I couldn't cum, so after 5 minutes, she said, sir you can press my bazookas from inside of dress.

God those bazookas are of shakeela size and are extremely soft. She has long nipples (squeezed them) and in this process, I shot my load. Felt extremely relaxed. So finally took HJ from girl not very good looking. Understood that face don't matter for releasing the load.

Kinky experience.

Macho361
07-08-21, 11:23
Hi,

Called mirror. She is asking for full number / name reference. Can any kind souls please help.

TypingHard
07-08-21, 14:05
Spa in be Hills 12; used to be above a supermarket. Been a regular at this place pre-covid. They always had Thai's. They had a membership offer, 10 K for 10 massages. I told them to renovate the place and I'll take membership. They said they're shifting soon to a new building on the same road.

Cooled off my spa trips after covid and finally went there again. No Thai's this time, they had a Telegu girl called Nandini. I took a massage from her previously, she's very cooperative and talkative. That female tempts the fuck out of you, she hits the right notes and the right moves, whispers in the ear at the right time, need to control yourself when with her. Massage was useless, half the time, she was tempting me. Was an insane experience. Controlled myself so I don't end my tipping her like mad. Just took a HJ.

Finally she offered out calls for 15 K plus 2 K for accommodation. I laughed and told her I'll call her later. No way she's worth 17 K. Maybe 6 K /7 K max.Hi bro,

Is she little chubby and short but with killer face and eyes? The miss N I knew was from star in Telugu spa kpally and moved to be spa Hi tech. Tasted her one 2 months ago. Not sure about current whereabouts.

Jhongage
07-08-21, 14:22
Hey folk,

So last evening was bore and saw wa status of SP liked the chic below.

Booked and went near ma area, where a guy led me tot he den.

Walked in and then the girl in reality had lot of pimples was dressed in saree showing cleavage.

Fuck my weakness gave in as it was just 3 k. Pinned her to the bead grinded on her opened blouse and sucked her be*s.

She gave covered BJ and the mish and wot pounded her hard came in like 12 minutes. Tight cat to my surprise. It was good she was holding her abdomen.

When I left saying it was hurting. Good fun.

Damages 3 k.

SP digits end - 412.

Cheers.

SaturnFiree
07-08-21, 15:15
Dear Hyderabad brothers,

I am from Bangalore an planning a travel to Hyderabad next week. Would be Staying in one of the hotels in be hills. I would request if someone can help me with good contact for a good Telegu girl. I don't know the routes in Hyderabad. If someone can DM me would be great. I will reciprocate for sure when you are in Bangalore.

NaughtyVik
07-08-21, 15:55
Which is the "scary" part?

Kinky experience.

BabyKutu
07-08-21, 16:54
Nice one bro. On a lighter, why you called this a scary experience.

As our elders from generations are saying after face is covered everyone is miss world. "cover face. F**k base" hence proved.Good read and been a while I head this, bravo.

NewbExcited
07-08-21, 17:20
Thanks to Rrvee, I visited a spa for the first time since early 2020. I didn't make an appointment and walked in as it was a last moment plan. I asked for Apple voice but was told she is off this week. Was assigned Prayer (Telegu) and since I was already there, I went ahead with it. She isn't my type and seemed a bit older but she was friendly.

The massage was okay. She applied decent pressure and did a 20 min massage, after which she asked for extras. I opted for HJ only as she wasn't really my type. Finished up and left. While leaving, saw a cute girl, probably in her early 20's, medium height, slim and a big ass. If anyone knows her name, please let me know.

Also. What is this Pandavas spa? Please DM me details of that spa, along with any other leads. I will post reviews once I visit them.

Member #4764
07-08-21, 17:56
Dear Hyderabad brothers,

I'm from Hyderabad would request if someone can help me with good contact for a good girl to do the deed it's been while I did it. I don't know any contacts.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

BigDick1030
07-08-21, 18:11
Which is the "scary" part?Bro, just imagine a white kingkong giving you HJ.

NaughtyVik
07-08-21, 19:41
LOL, I can barely imagine!

My experience at KAN has usually been good. As a Northie, I somehow find the whole Kerala massage experience quite exotic, especially with the 'langot' - which I always take help from the therapists in putting on, while being in my birthday suit. The kinkiness kind of takes off from there itself. The owner does not budge on the rather high counter charge though. Overall, it's an Okayish experience I reckon, which is not entirely Value for Money IMHO.

Bro, just imagine a white kingkong giving you HJ.

NathanDrake
07-09-21, 05:29
Hi bro,

Is she little chubby and short but with killer face and eyes? The miss N I knew was from star in Telugu spa kpally and moved to be spa Hi tech. Tasted her one 2 months ago. Not sure about current whereabouts.Dunno about killer face but she's chubby and short with good eyes. Has to be the same one. She definitely knows which button to push; can get carried away with her.

NathanDrake
07-09-21, 05:31
Is it Duniya (English) spa?Space. Opposite a branch of the biggest bank in India.

RohanM
07-09-21, 06:38
In nearby they have coupon.

Full body massage at 699.

Anybody can check they have extra?

Pratonic01
07-09-21, 20:00
Guys pour in some help please, indies please. I can reciprocate in Mumbai and Bangalore with some pornstar gems.

Please do help with some indies of Hyderabad guys. Your brother needs help.

Thanks.

Sri5657
07-09-21, 21:38
She does sound like a nympho from all the reviews on the forum. Can't wait to experience the well described BJ.

Thanks at crazyguy for leads to Medchal HW. It's husband who decides everything and I went for Saturday. It was too far from city and I went there by 10:30. Husband will guide us. He lives in 2 BHK, at corner and no suspicious looks.

He offered some water and was guiding his 2 children to outside for playing. I asked husband to keep ready Chick on the maroon saree like in pic which husband shared (can't share here) and she obliged. She has good structure, but her height is 4-11 I guess and I am almost 5-11. But still I remember Amitabh song of mere angaan me. "jiski biwi choti. Goad me uttalo bache ka kya kaam hai". (when wife is small, lift her so that you don't need kid also).

Gifted her choclate pack and she was happy. Has 5 minutes conversation and slowly I started smooching her. She took head bath with sheekai powder and the aroma of sheekai made my Jhonny to stand up instantly. I licked her neck, ears and slowly we did LFK, then DFK. I lifted her saree and started licking her ass (my fantasy). And slowly removed her saree..

Yancan2
07-10-21, 01:49
Guys, is it just me or has the quality in Jamba gone south? Visited a couple of days ago and found the quality of lineup was pretty bad. Went ahead with miss p and was very disappointed with the so called effort at massage, but was shocked that she could demand 3 k for a HJ! I think we need to lay off a bit from the place for a while.

Shanky4913
07-10-21, 05:39
Hi guys. Anyone knows where is Nathalie nowadays. Earlier she was in dahra and then ruan. Any idea how? And any contacts yiu have?

NewbExcited
07-10-21, 05:42
Visited Jamba again last night. Was assigned 'friend' (Telugu), found her attractive.

Massage was alright, lasted about 15-20 mins though the pressure applied was good. Opted for b2 b when she asked about my interest in extras. No DFK but access to everything was allowed.

Fun experience.

Damage: 2.5 K at counter + 2.5 K in tip.

I request decode of spas in G'bowli or BH & JH. Like to try a new place. Kindly DM me.

MPManiac
07-10-21, 05:47
Hi guys. Anyone knows where is Nathalie nowadays. Earlier she was in dahra and then ruan. Any idea how? And any contacts yiu have?Recently went to ruan and the counter guy said she is in Thailand and will not be returning soon.

Rg766
07-10-21, 06:35
Hey folks,

Got few weeks to myself and would greatly appreciate if someone could pass on the number for SP sky and any number for a good indie (not mirror, Navya, Radhika, usual suspects). As old timers would know I'm always ready to share so hit me up!!

Thank!

RG.

TypingHard
07-10-21, 12:21
Dunno about killer face but she's chubby and short with good eyes. Has to be the same one. She definitely knows which button to push; can get carried away with her.How much did she charge for extras bro?

Member #4742
07-10-21, 14:05
I got the number from locanto. First I was hesitant to contact but I don't know what happened to me I was not thinking like my self. Called him and he sent me the location of WG in a safe hotel. It is covered by all brand logos and well hidden hotel.

I started to go to location at night and saw police stopping few people, got scared and returned. Next day still my thinking is not clear and went to her and paid 3 k for a session. Her Face matches the picture but she looks not interested in beginning. She has nice body fat and if you touch her you will feel her body sponginess. Finished my deed in mish and don't know how to ask her to change positions. After the deed I felt strong urge gone and now I can concentrate on my work properly.

Now my mind feels clear and don't have to worry about getting pp and do artworks.

No DFK.

No DATY.

Member #4742
07-10-21, 14:32
A week later my First time I contacted the SP and he shared a new bird Alia pic. She is 23 and Polite. Fixed The deed and went to her room paid 5 k for 2 sessions.

It felt weird going to oyo room and every one looking at me. Its good that I had a mask on. Went to her room and she was about to leave. She said to sit and wait in the room for 5 min. Then she came and asked me to ready myself and she undressed herself and we started the deed. She is Young and has nice body. This time I don't know why I can't finish and took 20 min for first session with HJ. Next day my abs hurt a lot. For second session I want to do WOT but she had a ankle problem or she doesn't want to do it but she agreed for doggy and mish. She doesn't want me to suck on her nipples but she did it to me. This session is more romantic as we had chat for sometime and she is more into the act and best time. But had to finish it quickly as SP is calling not stop.

No DFK.

NO DATY.

Price 5 k for 2 sessions.

A week Later I again had a itch and contacted another SP run by women and managed by me. It is the worst service. They are ready to take money and greedy not worth it.

Now after buying sub, saving up for nice Indie Experience I want to control my spending and save money for other thigs I want to buy. Thankyou for Crazyrahul for sharing SP contact and Punemonger, you can for sharing mirror contact.

AngryWolf
07-10-21, 14:48
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is keeping well and good. I know these posts aren't so fun, but nevertheless.

I have an official business trip and extending it by 3 days over 24-26th July. After long time I have got this opportunity, thanks to the fam commitments! Married guys know how rare it is.

I am hoping big on you brethren to help me get to enjoy with indes or quality birds from good SP's. I would ensure if you happen to visit Chennai you get to taste best. Already spammed few seniors. Sorry about that. Cleaned up my inbox. Please suggest.

Gajak44
07-10-21, 15:34
Hi fellow hunters.

Been out of action for a while and Jhonny is hungry for some action. But not willing to drive too far. Looking for some action around Gachibowli / F dist area. Please pass good spa / therapist or SP contacts. Pm is open. Can reciprocate with some indie contacts!

MaximumsFrost
07-10-21, 21:45
Mewe one?

Good only if you like big females. She might be 5.5 or 5.6 huge melons and big ass.

Looks 3/10.

Charge 6 k for 2. Pretends to be horny.

Hubby stays in same room watching the act.

Hope the info helps you to make up your mind.

Any reviews about cpl Kaxxta Kixxn from fb?

Please share.

SammyThirst90
07-11-21, 04:05
Newbie here following the forum for the last year and just took my subscription. Brothers can anyone share good SP details around Madhapur, Hi Tech City, Kondapur areas please. Thanks in advance!

GoldInLion
07-11-21, 07:02
Hi Fellow Monger's, Seniors. Please shower your mercy in the form of birds in and around Tirupathi please very desperate to use Andhra birds being a chennaite.

BoyPune
07-11-21, 10:54
Mewe one?

Good only if you like big females. She might be 5.5 or 5.6 huge melons and big ass.

Looks 3/10.

Hope the info helps you to make up your mind.I came across their profile on fb & they seem to be in financial need & doing it for money. As they told.

Want to how was your experience with them?

Your guess about her age?

Was she enjoyable?

Is their place safe?

BoyPune
07-11-21, 10:59
Mewe one?

Looks 3/10.

Hope the info helps you to make up your mind.Thanks for info buddy. I met them on fb.

They said they need money & hence ready to share his wife.

Let me know.

How you rate your overall experience with her?

What could be her age?

Is their place safe to visit?

TheMagic36
07-11-21, 13:34
Hello seniors and fellow ISGians,

I am new to Hyderabad and can't decode what KAN spa is. Can one of you kind souls let me know how to decode or what KAN is? I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

DudeMi98
07-11-21, 16:24
Bro,

Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox. Would be great if you can share SP digits. If anyone else in forum knows the digits, please PM me. I am in Hyderabad until Thursday 15 July.

Thanks.

Mi.

Hey folk,

So last evening was bore and saw wa status of SP liked the chic below.

Booked and went near ma area, where a guy led me tot he den.

Walked in and then the girl in reality had lot of pimples was dressed in saree showing cleavage.

Fuck my weakness gave in as it was just 3 k. Pinned her to the bead grinded on her opened blouse and sucked her be*s.

She gave covered BJ and the mish and wot pounded her hard came in like 12 minutes. Tight cat to my surprise. It was good she was holding her abdomen..

StarDucks
07-11-21, 18:43
Hello seniors and fellow ISGians,

I am new to Hyderabad and can't decode what KAN spa is. Can one of you kind souls let me know how to decode or what KAN is? I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.Search in nearbuy for ayurvedic massage deals.

Pratonic01
07-11-21, 18:51
Any super indie who give good DFK and has big ass for rimming. Please share contact please, I am running out time. I can help big time in Mumbai and Bangalore.

MPManiac
07-12-21, 03:19
Hello everyone,

After a long long back, I started my MP ventures and visited the below two recently.

FR-1 - spa in king bhavan road above famous super market. Newly renovated spa with good hygiene and ambience. Counter charges was 2 K, tried a lot to bring it down but the counter guy didn't budge at all. Assigned a therapist a*I a Telegu girl. Short and chubby, did some decent massage and after a while popped up the question of extras and said only bum massage, HJ and TL available for 2 K, brought down to 1. 5 K and started the act, bum massage was good and focused on butt crack and hole. Did not allow to suck her boobs and finally released in her hands after which she cleaned the tool with wet wipes and tissues.

FR-2 - some shady spa in apet. Okayish hygiene. Counter charges 1 K. Assigned a therapist are**I again a Telugu one tall and dark. Massage was pathetic and very uncomfortable. Asked her what's on card for extras, said everything available even FS for 2 K and told I can do the act without cover and remove it before release, but I didn't want to proceed considering her looks and hygiene. Agreed on TL and BBJ with CIM for 1. 5 K. She did a very good soppy one not involving any teeth. Slowly brought down my foreskin and nicely sucked my tip for good amount of time, sucked by balls too. Released in her mouth. This was my good BJ experience in my entire mongering but I don't want to repeat considering the spa hygiene and the therapists hygiene as well.

Please help: In all my mongering time, I have been visiting only to MPs and experienced only HJ, TL, BJ and B2B for which I wrote FRs but didn't fucked anyone till now. I am developing an urge to start having sex. One kind soul gave me sky SP number who accepts only outcall but I am dead scared of talking to sp, booking hotels and do the act. Didn't dared to try locanto too. I decided to first start with FS in any hygiene MPs or with any indies. So, brothers, please provide some pointers on MPs and therapists who give FS or indies / SP who have a safe place for the act and can make my first experience a good one.

Thanks in advance.

BigDick1030
07-12-21, 03:35
Was having party on Saturday and after waking up on Sunday, the weather prompted me to go for massage. I and 2 of my friends went to spa opposite to park at famous Mall in be. Hills above famous shoe showroom. One of my friend was coming for 1st time to spa. Asked for line-up. They have only 2 on Sunday and third one is on mensuration.

I sent Roja to my friend as it's his first experience and I want it to be memorable. I took Darjeeling one Anusha. The Darjeeling one did very good massage, but quoted 3 k for B2 B and no BBBJ. I said Fuck off and asked the owner to send Roja after she finishes her service to my friend.

As usual Roja gave wonderful BBBJ and licked my ass. After 7 minutes I explored into her mouth. Then asked Roja to remove hair at Jhonny and sorroundigs. She did it excellently. So finally I had good massage+BBBJ+B2 B+Hair removal. After coming to home and having light dinner, slept for almost 14 hours (longest sleep in recent times).

Many people know about this spa. And people who are asking for digits, do contribute to forum. It can't be only few contribute and others keep their contacts with them only.

Damages: counter 1. 5 k.

Roja: 2. 5 for BBBJ.

HAIR removal: extra 500 at counter.

VFM: 8/10.

TheMagic36
07-12-21, 07:43
Firstly, a big big thank you to BigDick bro, Yancan, MPmaniac and my trust worthy friend NightOwl for sending me the details of KAN spa.

Went to KAN and the counter guy asked 1.5 k. Paid up and was shown the room and asked to change into dispos (not sure why many brothers here called it as langoota).

Changed to dispos and in came Miss P. Lied down and she started the massage with some warm oil on my back. It was amazing and I am a big fan of oil massage than cream. Her hands were hovering around my butt all the while. Then she massaged my upper back and shoulders with medium pressure and it was very relaxing. Moved to thighs and she was dropping hints by gently sliding her hands under my dispo. I like this slow and sensual bit of a massage than the girl asking directly for extras.

Asked me to turn around and Johnny was up by that time. She started with thighs again and same here too touching my balls while massaging thighs. Moved to massaging my stomach and while doing she slid her hands under my dispo and started touching Johnny. She pulled down my dispo and poured more oil on Johnny and gently started rubbing from balls all the way up to the tip of my Johnny. I started to feel her a bit under the T-shirt and was able to get some access to her nipples. Now she started stroking Johnny with more oil and it was so sensual. Finally couldn't control and shot my load. She removed my dispo and directed me to the bath. Took bath, came back to room and tipped her. 7 k. She was happy and said no one tips more than. 5 k (I am sorry for tripping a little more). I said I had a good massage after long gap and left the place.

P.S: I believe it is a good VFM option and personally I am a big fan of slow sensual oil massage like KAN rather than the rub and tug kind of fake B2BS offered by Jamba or Others.

Damages - 2.2 k (1.5 k at counter + .7 k to miss P).

Massage - 8/10.

HJ - 8/10.

Girl. Cooperative but not a looker 7/10.

WIR. Yes for sure.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

BaronK
07-12-21, 09:27
Hello Friends,

I have shared medchal Indie House wife's contact with good number of people who have some contributions to the forum. For newbies and others please wait for a bit, as I don't want to jackup the prices. Hope everyone understands.

Thanks.FR's looks tempting and can't wait to experience the BJ.

Have renewed my subscription and PM is open, Care to share digits bro?

Jhongage
07-12-21, 09:34
Thanks to Bigdick bro for the lead.

Reached the place near old sound world Road 12 bee.

The manager use to be previous at padavas too.

He has 4 options 2 Muslim 1 fat 1 thin 1 Nepali 1 local.

All 3 weere av too the fat Muslim chick too huge she was.

Ok msg too fat asked 4 extras was ready for FS.

She gave BJ tried to finger pussy was stinking. Disgusted smoked 2 ciggs.

Deep throated her for few minutes. Then came in mouth over.

Damage: 1.5+2 k.

Cheers.

Jhongage
07-12-21, 09:42
I t was a rainy Sunday.

Looking for options couldn't find any good ones.

One lady SP who has Russians mostly messaged me had used her long back.

Near city center area she was real good the. She sent few Indian profiles in a hotel in kpur.

Reached saw the small petite but doable looked too tempting so gave in.

She was from nagpur she said. Into the deed nakhras started no DFK.

BJ just on the head little bit that too covered was complaining about not liking the flavor.

Did not allow fingering. Frustrated of all this gave up asked her to come on top that too as waste.

Finally banged her hard in doggy she was screaming like hell as told me to go slow but she fucked my mood up.

Finally came in doggy. She complained to SP I went to hard. I told you take full money but deny for things this is what you get.

Hyderabad is going low in quality people want money but no service at all.

Damages 7 k in the drain gone with the rains. LOL.

Sorry deleted chat don't have picture to share.

Cheers.

Rg766
07-12-21, 11:52
On my first day of freedom I was craving to go to Pandavas to taste one of the 2 A's. As a place, pandavas has hygiene and possible safety issues that in the past I have spoken about, but the dick wants what the dick wants.

So got the tall A, who I'm on great terms with. Her massage skills are not great but she has gotten more comfortable with me and gives a great crack and ball massage. She know what we do, so there is no negotiation or money talk and we get to business.

She has put on some weight in the last few months and is now a legit BBW. So may not be for everyone. She gives a decent BJ but her B2 B skills are good. She would put a lot of cream on the body and then rub her massive boobs and body over you. Got a BJ, B2B, fingered her to an orgasm.

WIR: maybe. I have heard about munni so might try her there but not soon.

Also, I had 5 bros respond to me for sky's number. Thanks a lot guys, you know who you are. Will post FR after using.

Cheers,

RG!

CrazyRahul007
07-12-21, 12:24
Hello guys,

Its a last week FR. My muscles are aching due to running and strength training. So, as usual I booked appointment with Miss. M at Be Spa. Its the third consecutive time I chose her. The reason for selecting is her Massage Skills. She is from Nepal, trained in Nainital. Very professional. She pops the question of extras only at the end of the massage (after 30-45 min depending on your selection of package).

I went there on my usual time at 12.30 PM, opted for 45 min. I removed my clothes to a dispo, as usual. She came and wished me with a smile, started massaging from my feet and then slowly to thighs. I felt like removing my dispo and asked her if I can. She said no, as it is against spa rules. I said OK, I respect that. She continued her massage. Immediately after 30 seconds, she pulled off my dispo without asking me. I like getting massaged without dispo; always wish for the freedom of Jhonny. She resumed her massaging and man its magnificent. Smooth and relaxing. 30 min passed away just like that.

And then she popped up the question of Extras and I accepted graciously. Took HJ+Bum. Turned back and then she started with her amazing bum massaging skills and also frequently teasing my balls. In no time my Jhonny arose. To accommodate that arousal, I lifted my back a little bit so that there will be a room for him to play around below. She has put her left hand below me so that she can catch and tease my jhonny and simultaneously playing with my balls from back with right hand. And here comes the highlight. She had caught my jhonny slightly with her left hand and left it static while playing with my balls with her right hand. It tempted me a lot and prompted me to oscillate my jhonny in and out of her left hand. Her hand is sooo smooth ki, I felt as if I am going inside her. I did in Missionary and released my stuff. Wahhh, what a relaxation!

Note: I didn't even touch her during the entire process, but its still more relaxing than FS.

Damages:

Counter charges: 45 min - 1.25 k.

Extras: 2 K (felt like having FS at 2 k from NE gal).

WIR: Of course.

CrazyRahul007
07-12-21, 12:33
Hi guys,

My SP has shared me a NE pic today (attached the pic). I tried another NE of him last week and she was good. You can give it a shot.

K. pur.

2500- P.S.

PM me for digits.

RaghMeister
07-12-21, 12:34
Went to this (poora chand) spa in kondapur after doing some googling. Saw the pics and they did look like a be grade spa and sure-shot extras. As I entered the owner / receptionist openly asked what I wanted.

Whether a massage or job or body. I need a job so paid 4 k (I know it's costly but he had quoted 5 k and didn't budget any lower) and johnny overruled. No selection, unfortunately.

I see a short dark fat girl (all the traits that I detest) but I didn't have a choice and I already paid. So anyways went ahead. But turned out that she was at least trying to please me.

She was nice. And good BJ / good deep kisser. It was an okay experience but definitely would not repeat.

Funnily the room was soo small that I was clearly able to decode what was happening in the next room. A guy was drunk and he wanted full service and the girl wasn't willing (primarily because the guy didn't have money and drunk). So my massuese explained to me clearly what was happening in the other room and the charges. Apparently, if we pay for massage at the counter, we can negotiate the extras with the massueue (she quoted 5 k but definitely negotiable).

Rejuvenation charges: 4 k and no extra charges.

WIR: No.

I believe I have given enough hints and its pretty easy to decode. Let me know if you need help in the decode.

RaghMeister
07-12-21, 12:51
Went to pani spa near hitex. Paid 2 K at the counter and entered.

Was assigned a therapist a fair decently built 5'6 zoya. Overall she was good-looking and hygienic. The massage was pathetic and it was clearly evident that she didn't have any professional training. So asked her what's on the menu. Only B2 B / HJ and apparently she charges 5 K for b2 b. It felt like either Hyderabadis are soo rich or I need to talk to my manager for a salary hike. I controlled my johnny and thanked her for the service. After coming out it felt as if I earned 5 K. Not sure who are those mongers who pay 3 K for HJ.

WIR: Hell No.

Cost: 2 K.

BigDick1030
07-12-21, 13:54

Was assigned a therapist a fair decently built 5'6 zoya. Overall she was good-looking and hygienic. The massage was pathetic and it was clearly evident that she didn't have any professional training. So asked her what's on the menu. Only B2 B / HJ and apparently she charges 5 K for b2 b. It felt like either Hyderabadis are soo rich or I need to talk to my manager for a salary hike. I controlled my johnny and thanked her for the service. After coming out it felt as if I earned 5 K. Not sure who are those mongers who pay 3 K for HJ.

Cost: 2 K.The mongering scene of Hyderabad becoming bad to worst. Therapists have audacity to ask for 3 k for HJ and 5-7 k for B2 B and people are paying. Don't know is it hard earned money or free money. My upper limit is 2. 5-3 k for BBBJ and FS with full nude B2 B.

Please remember, all spa's stopped giving salaries and these therapists have to earn through tips. And if all mongers stop giving tips, they will come on road. So just keep Jhonny in control and walkout if they demand high charges.

StealthDiss
07-12-21, 13:55
Contemplating taking SA subscription for nawab city. Should I go for it or refrain from it? Would literally save me a lot of time and money if someone cud advice me on this.

Pm is open. Cheers.

ProtonX
07-12-21, 17:18
Please help: In all my mongering time, I have been visiting only to MPs and experienced only HJ, TL, BJ and B2B for which I wrote FRs but didn't fucked anyone till now. I am developing an urge to start having sex. One kind soul gave me sky SP number who accepts only outcall but I am dead scared of talking to sp, booking hotels and do the act. Didn't dared to try locanto too. I decided to first start with FS in any hygiene MPs or with any indies. So, brothers, please provide some pointers on MPs and therapists who give FS or indies / SP who have a safe place for the act and can make my first experience a good one.

Thanks in advance.Sent you details.

CoolBobby
07-12-21, 18:27

Cost: 2 K.Hi bro, I too visited this one last year, at that time quoted 8 k for B2 B. I said no and asked her to continue massage. Shouldn't encourage these.

Ravi009
07-12-21, 19:04
Contemplating taking SA subscription for nawab city. Should I go for it or refrain from it? Would literally save me a lot of time and money if someone cud advice me on this.

Pm is open. Cheers.Bro try getting contacts from Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad and you can use the contacts for the next 6 months. You can fly to Delhi can get good action as its cheaper and better there.

Pratonic01
07-12-21, 20:03
Does Hyderabad even has this? If yes, any kind soul please share. My requirement is a clean ass to rim and clean pussy for DATY.

Needless to say I will help big time.

Trust and reap the benefits.

Thanks.

BigDick1030
07-13-21, 01:42
Firstly, a big big thank you to BigDick bro, Yancan, MPmaniac and my trust worthy friend NightOwl for sending me the details of KAN spa.

Went to KAN and the counter guy asked 1.5 k. Paid up and was shown the room and asked to change into dispos (not sure why many brothers here called it as langoota).

Changed to dispos and in came Miss P. Lied down and she started the massage with some warm oil on my back. It was amazing and I am a big fan of oil massage than cream. Her hands were hovering around my butt all the while. Then she massaged my upper back and shoulders with medium pressure and it was very relaxing. Moved to thighs and she was dropping hints by gently sliding her hands under my dispo. I like this slow and sensual bit of a massage than the girl asking directly for extras.

Asked me to turn around and Johnny was up by that time. She started with thighs again and same here too touching my balls while massaging thighs. Moved to massaging my stomach and while doing she slid her hands under my dispo and started touching Johnny. She pulled down my dispo and poured more oil on Johnny and gently started rubbing from balls all the way up to the tip of my Johnny. I started to feel her a bit under the T-shirt and was able to get some access to her nipples. Now she started stroking Johnny with more oil and it was so sensual. Finally couldn't control and shot my load. She removed my dispo and directed me to the bath. Took bath, came back to room and tipped her. 7 k. She was happy and said no one tips more than. 5 k (I am sorry for tripping a little more). I said I had a good massage after long gap and left the place.

P.S: I believe it is a good VFM option and personally I am a big fan of slow sensual oil massage like KAN rather than the rub and tug kind of fake B2BS offered by Jamba or Others.

Damages - 2.2 k (1.5 k at counter + .7 k to miss P).

Massage - 8/10.

HJ - 8/10.

Girl. Cooperative but not a looker 7/10.

WIR. Yes for sure.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.They keep dispos too. But the authentic kerala ayurvedic massage is to be taken with langota which therapists will tie. Most of seniors who are regular visitors only get langota (thong just covering Jhonny and crack).

Newbies need to ask for langota saying that you are not comfortable with dispos. Take massage with langota and then you will understand the kick it gives.

TheMagic36
07-13-21, 01:53
They keep dispos too. But the authentic kerala ayurvedic massage is to be taken with langota which therapists will tie. Most of seniors who are regular visitors only get langota (thong just covering Jhonny and crack).

Newbies need to ask for langota saying that you are not comfortable with dispos. Take massage with langota and then you will understand the kick it gives.Yes bro, you are absolutely right. I went there again yesterday and this time I felt the dispo was tighter than the previous one and told the same to the therapist. She went out and after coming back to room she removed the dispo and tied the langoota. It was a great feeling to get that langoota tied by a lady.

FR will come soon. Thank you for giving the spa details bro. Your help such appreciated.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

TypingHard
07-13-21, 04:36
They keep dispos too. But the authentic kerala ayurvedic massage is to be taken with langota which therapists will tie. Most of seniors who are regular visitors only get langota (thong just covering Jhonny and crack).

Newbies need to ask for langota saying that you are not comfortable with dispos. Take massage with langota and then you will understand the kick it gives.The langot style dispo is hands down the most erotic one I have had. You have to tie the knot on the back side of body above bum crack and pull in the cloth from front to back side of body. That way when you lie down, it's easy for therapist to untie the knot and pour oil in card swipe crack. Depends on your kink, you can either wear it tight like a string bikini or just tie it and lie on bed. The reaction of therapist after seeing it is always exciting.

CooperKhan24
07-13-21, 05:07
Went to this (poora chand) spa in kondapur after doing some googling. Saw the pics and they did look like a be grade spa and sure-shot extras. As I entered the owner / receptionist openly asked what I wanted.

Whether a massage or job or body. I need a job so paid 4 k (I know it's costly but he had quoted 5 k and didn't budget any lower) and johnny overruled. No selection, unfortunately.

I see a short dark fat girl (all the traits that I detest) but I didn't have a choice and I already paid. So anyways went ahead. But turned out that she was at least trying to please me.

She was nice. And good BJ / good deep kisser. It was an okay experience but definitely would not repeat.

Funnily the room was soo small that I was clearly able to decode what was happening in the next room. A guy was drunk and he wanted full service and the girl wasn't willing (primarily because the guy didn't have money and drunk). So my massuese explained to me clearly what was happening in the other room and the charges. Apparently, if we pay for massage at the counter, we can negotiate the extras with the massueue (she quoted 5 k but definitely negotiable).IMO the girls in that spa is way below average.

Counter charges for 45 minutes is 1 k and.

1.2 K for Topless, 2 K for B2B, Didn't ask about FS as girls were not at all good.

Arghzme
07-13-21, 05:19
Went back after seeing some reviews of Miss P on this. Over all good experience at KAN after a long long time.

Ms. P is cute, bubbly and friendly. Decent body, boobs and ass. Worth a try if you like the Kerala massage concept. Damages standard 2 k +0. 5 k.

However noticed that Mr. A, the owner of the place, keeps a watch on his girls thru peep holes he has in each of the rooms. Confirmed the same with a couple of therapists. I don't know if he loves watching clients in action, or if he's trying to keep his girls in check. Whatever it is, it's a strict no no for me.

Arghzme
07-13-21, 05:23
Tried this place after seeing Donuts review. Tried miss S as mentioned by him in his review.

Good Thai experience after a long long time. Counter charges 2. 2 k non negotiable. No nearbuy no discounts. Of course it's cheaper if you are a member. And they try selling you one like all MPs.

Ms S is a good looking mid aged Thai. Massage technique perfect. 2. 5 k for a Bum and HJ from behind. She's into fingering your butt if your into it. She tried it on my. But I just couldn't get my self to do it. Over all strong reco if your into ass stuff.

She wil demand ridiculous amounts. But just stick to the standard 1. 5 HJ and 2. 5 ass+HJ+Bum.

Many other thais in the same places. May go back for others.

Arghzme
07-13-21, 05:31
Does Hyderabad even has this? If yes, any kind soul please share. My requirement is a clean ass to rim and clean pussy for DATY.

Needless to say I will help big time.

Trust and reap the benefits.

Thanks.No one that specifically gives you this service. If you are lucky you might just find a perfectly hygienic and nympho girl who might let you do this. That's like a 1/100 shot.

MaddyJ88
07-13-21, 05:48

Pm is open. Cheers.If you are thinking about just Hyderabad, avoid SA. Its total dry. Worth only for Mumbai, Bengaluru or Delhi in India.

Cheers.

TheMagic36
07-13-21, 10:05
Tried this place after seeing Donuts review. Tried miss S as mentioned by him in his review.

Good Thai experience after a long long time. Counter charges 2. 2 k non negotiable. No nearbuy no discounts. Of course it's cheaper if you are a member. And they try selling you one like all MPs.

Ms S is a good looking mid aged Thai. Massage technique perfect. 2. 5 k for a Bum and HJ from behind. She's into fingering your butt if your into it. She tried it on my. But I just couldn't get my self to do it. Over all strong reco if your into ass stuff.

She wil demand ridiculous amounts. But just stick to the standard 1. 5 HJ and 2. 5 ass+HJ+Bum.

Many other thais in the same places. May go back for others.Isn't Hyderabad expensive when it comes to MP scene compared to Bangalore? I lived in Bangalore for nearly a decade and I moved to Hyderabad only in April 2021. What I found here is kind of expensive stuff and not good / mediocre experience.

In Bangalore I used to visit a spa where the counter charges are 1900 for an hour and 950 if it's a 40 min one. In both cases I used to get a fantastic bum massage and HJ from behind like you explained. Also, the girl is NE. The other therapist I used to do FS with the same counter charges but tipping the girl around 1 k. She gives an amazing BBJ too and no nakhras at all.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

TheMagic36
07-13-21, 10:10
Went back after seeing some reviews of Miss P on this. Over all good experience at KAN after a long long time.

Ms. P is cute, bubbly and friendly. Decent body, boobs and ass. Worth a try if you like the Kerala massage concept. Damages standard 2 k +0. 5 k.

However noticed that Mr. A, the owner of the place, keeps a watch on his girls thru peep holes he has in each of the rooms. Confirmed the same with a couple of therapists. I don't know if he loves watching clients in action, or if he's trying to keep his girls in check. Whatever it is, it's a strict no no for me.Yes bro, you are right about Miss P, very friendly and bubbly.

Now the peepholes bit is kind of scary. Any idea where does that idiot have them in the room? The two times I visited KAN I observed there were some patches on the windows but tiny ones. Both the times I got the same room which is the very first room on the right side after the reception. I am not sure if there are other rooms as I am a newbie to KAN or Hyderabad in general.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

NewbExcited
07-13-21, 13:59
First of all. Thanks BD for responding to DMs regarding KAN and giving info. I checked it out today and enjoyed the experience.

Went earlier in the day and the place was quiet with no other customers around. The owner asked if it was my first visit and went through the menu. I opted for a regular session + steam and paid the 2 K. I was on my phone texting during this time and promptly forgot to ask for Ms. P. Thankfully. She walked in and introduced herself. I opted for the langota over the disposable underwear.

She has a slim and sexy body that I would love to bang. Her face is okay, not much to write. A very bubbly and chatty personality that I liked.

The massage was fun, she hit all the sore spots with medium pressure and a feather touch at the sensitive and arousal areas. Overall, it was a good massage.

As most people pointed out, extras are limited due to concern over owner not encouraging such. However, the massage and HJ was quite enjoyable and I would like to repeat.

2 K + .5 K.

Ishant
07-13-21, 14:35
As I found some free time on holi decided to taste new bird's. Went to the MP opposite to famous park of be. Hills near GVK. As I am regular here, directly said to Owner to send most co-operative girl as I don't want any disappointment. Became naked and waiting for girl.

Then entered a huge girl with 5. 10 height and suitable stoutness. She was little dark, but I decided to proceed with her which proved to be perfect. She is rooja from Amalapuram place famous for extras. She gave right pressure and came to know that she did beautician course and she knows right pressure points. Asked her to do bum massage and she obliged.

I slowly started fingering her while she was massaging my neck and shoulders. She asked me to turn and my Jhonny was saluting. She giggled and rubbed groin area by taking extra care. Asked her menu and everything was available, but she was fearful of owner who asked girls not to give BJ / FS. I convinced her for BJ. She demanded 5 k, but I stuck at 2. 5..A huge thanks to Bigdick bro. I finally decoded this place and went in. Mann I went with roja. We started like we know each other from some time. She gave me a good Massage. She was impressed with my hairstyle, she went on saying, sir your hairstyle is too good ([Non-English text deleted by Admin]). She offered me extras, I asked for BJ and she smiled and said everyone is coming for BJ only and I said her you have a huge fan base.

Ok she removed my panty, she gave me a good BJ. And in the I asked her can I touch her cat. She said yes, and I did fingering, kissing her, she again touched my johnny. Hand a awesome romance for 10 minutes and we both were in full mood. We both realized then. A total satisfying session.

Damages: 1.5 k +3 k.

Boobs: heavy.

Massage:8/10.

Vfm: yes of course.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

DarkName13
07-13-21, 15:12
Hi guys,

Anyone know if the SP operating from this website is legit? https://hyderabadcallgirl69.********.com/2018/03/vip-call-girl-available-in-hyderabad.html?m=1 Thanks guys.

Arghzme
07-13-21, 17:48
Yes bro, you are right about Miss P, very friendly and bubbly.

Now the peepholes bit is kind of scary. Any idea where does that idiot have them in the room? The two times I visited KAN I observed there were some patches on the windows but tiny ones. Both the times I got the same room which is the very first room on the right side after the reception. I am not sure if there are other rooms as I am a newbie to KAN or Hyderabad in general.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.AFAIK the first room doesn't have it. The inside three do.

Arghzme
07-13-21, 17:50
Isn't Hyderabad expensive when it comes to MP scene compared to Bangalore? I lived in Bangalore for nearly a decade and I moved to Hyderabad only in April 2021. What I found here is kind of expensive stuff and not good / mediocre experience.

In Bangalore I used to visit a spa where the counter charges are 1900 for an hour and 950 if it's a 40 min one. In both cases I used to get a fantastic bum massage and HJ from behind like you explained. Also, the girl is NE. The other therapist I used to do FS with the same counter charges but tipping the girl around 1 k. She gives an amazing BBJ too and no nakhras at all.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.I think thais are more expensive in Hyderabad due to the limited supply.

Also following lockdown 2020, most of the girls have increased their charges as most MPs aren't giving them any wages. So what was 2 k is now 3 k. Plus if you are a regular, chances are the receptionist also has a small cut on the extras.

SfoCowboy
07-13-21, 18:41
Avoid it in India.

If you are thinking about just Hyderabad, avoid SA. Its total dry. Worth only for Mumbai, Bengaluru or Delhi in India.

Cheers.

Sandeep6787
07-14-21, 06:22
Thanks to Ravinder bro for Manisha's contact. Called her and fixed the deed. She sent me the location and discussed about price and all. Went their and on the way bought a half whisky just for fun, though she didn't ask. Reached her place which was average 1 bhk and cleanliness is OK. Her receiving is full of like a friend and looks wise she is above average. Has tight boobs. We started normal chat about all the random and useless topics while having drinks. She said she is from Bengal and yes she is a good dancer and she danced I front of me and she even invited me to dance with her. We both danced together and I am already in mood so romanced her and started the main thing.

Coming to it, she had tight cat and it became a bit hard for me to enter. At last I entered her and the expression she gave at that moment is memorable. She started saying some Telugu words in between like to fuck, which was a booster. Fucked her in missionary, wot, lifted her and fucked and finished in doggy. She at times asked me to remove the safety and do it, but damn I was scared and said no. After some hard strokes I felt exhausted and finished.

After deed, had 2 pegs a the some random chat and left.

Damages- 5 k.

From this experience what I observed is that she wants a good companion who not only comes to her for sex but to be a good friend who makes her laugh, talk, etc. Like a BF. But her bad luck I don't have such time to be like that. I was clear in what I have to do.

Bye guys.

KumarSachin
07-14-21, 16:45
Thanks to Ravinder bro for Manisha's contact. Called her and fixed the deed. She sent me the location and discussed about price and all. Went their and on the way bought a half whisky just for fun, though she didn't ask. Reached her place which was average 1 bhk and cleanliness is OK. Her receiving is full of like a friend and looks wise she is above average. Has tight boobs. We started normal chat about all the random and useless topics while having drinks. She said she is from Bengal and yes she is a good dancer and she danced I front of me and she even invited me to dance with her. We both danced together and I am already in mood so romanced her and started the main thing.

Coming to it, she had tight cat and it became a bit hard for me to enter. At last I entered her and the expression she gave at that moment is memorable. She started saying some Telugu words in between like to fuck, which was a booster. Fucked her in missionary, wot, lifted her and fucked and finished in doggy. She at times asked me to remove the safety and do it, but damn I was scared and said no. After some hard strokes I felt exhausted and finished.

After deed, had 2 pegs a the some random chat and left..Would you mind sharing the digits bro? Coming to Hyderabad dis weekend and would like to try.

BabyKutu
07-14-21, 17:21
Thanks to Ravinder bro for Manisha's contact. Called her and fixed the deed. She sent me the location and discussed about price and all. Went their and on the way bought a half whisky just for fun, though

From this experience what I observed is that she wants a good companion who not only comes to her for sex but to be a good friend who makes her laugh, talk, etc. Like a BF. But her bad luck I don't have such time to be like that. I was clear in what I have to do.

Bye guys.Nice, she can be very clingy just be careful. Also sponges for small money favors.

BigDick1030
07-14-21, 18:01
Got this chick from paidptc bro who has decent experience with her. Booked for night for 8 k. She asked me to come to hotel by 8:00. Has some dirty talk over phone and asked her to come on maxy with red innerwears and removing hair.

Due to rain on Wednesday, she arrived almost 90 minutes late and I thought KLPD. But after deed I regretted why she turned up. She has fair skin and good boobs. This was one of the worst mongering experience to me.

She asked me about alcohol and I didn't expected muslim woman will drink alcohol. So I said I will see next time. And brothers trust me she was typical Hyderabad basti type lower class lady who has loud mouth and speaks trash always. I am more into class and this was annoying me. She has meat hygiene at cat amd did DATY. She was screaming by watching porn simultaneously on phone. Trust me. Yes. And she was using abusive words. God after having orgasms, she refused to give me BBBJ and said she gives only CBJ. She agreed for BBBJ and she started arguing like street working girl. My Jhonny slept due to this commotion.

Then she started saying the Jhonny stinks (I keep it clean and wash it with soap daily 3-4 times). I washed again and asked her to do CBJ. She started to do it and asked 3-4 times within 1 minute did it over. It was such a turnoff to me. I said don't irritate me and continue. She did CBJ and I ejaculated quickly as I want to get rid of her ASAP.

After that she started asking for food and her munu is full of exotic dishes demand. I simply said due to rain, swiggy and Zomato delivery boys are not available and no food. She started her nakharas saying you should have arranged food, liquor etx. I reminded her that she came almost 90 minutes late and she didn't picked up phone. She started how to stay entire night without food etc. I said will pay for 1 shot and asked her to leave. Piad her 4 k and she started again nakharas saying she charges 5 k and she came all the way for me and leaving because of no food.

Normally I won't pay penny more what may the working girls do, but as this reference was from fellow monger and I don't want to spoil his contact, simply handed over extra 1 k. After she left ordered pizza and garlic bread from ovenstory, and has good meals. Thank god I don't need to spend whole night with such foul mouth woman.

Review:

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (handful and firm with big nipples).

Skin: 8/10 Milky white.

Structure: 5/10 (more of lean. I like MILF structures).

Attitude: -20/10 (slum dwellers behaviour). I can't handle such people.

Damages: 5 k / shot. I think it was previous birth indebtedness which I repaid.

WIR: No way. Much better options for that rate.

Some others who already availed may have different experience, but mine is worst.

Please don't ask fro her digits. I already deleted her number which is of no use to me.

HoneyHunt05
07-15-21, 01:50
Good one mate! Nice to see a good review about Manisha after quite sometime.

Regards.

HH.

Coming to it, she had tight cat and it became a bit hard for me to enter. At last I entered her and the expression she gave at that moment is memorable. She started saying some Telugu words in between like to fuck, which was a booster. Fucked her in missionary, wot, lifted her and fucked and finished in doggy. She at times asked me to remove the safety and do it, but damn I was scared and said no. After some hard strokes I felt exhausted and finished..

Ishant
07-15-21, 07:23
Hi seniors,

I decoded some spas and went in to have some fun. Had best time roja.

I want to get subscription. Help me to get this.

It's asking mobile number to have a account with coinbase. Does it compulsory to give mobile number. Is there any option to get subscription without giving our mobile number.

Guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Macho361
07-15-21, 08:13
Nice, she can be very clingy just be careful. Also sponges for small money favors.True brother. I can vouch for this.

I called her and had fixed a time. Went in to her apt. She was having drinks already. General discussion and she was being very friendly. Everything seemed to go fine. Paid money and we were about to start the deed, suddenly said some one is coming so can you come after sometime. I was surprised and shocked. Luckily I was not in my bday suit yet. Went out of the place and did time pass near tea stall and hotel. Called her back after an hour no response. Called me next day saying she is doing this discretely blah. Blah. Talking her emotions out and hinting for more money. Called me next day saying she is feeling low and will call In evening. I realized and said either give me proper time or pay me back. Again repeat, I am not like that and will call you in evening. I know I will never get either of it. Stopped picking her calls. It's risky. She is all alone and looking for emotional and financial support like a BF.

Be careful.

Macho361
07-15-21, 08:41

After deed, had 2 pegs a the some random chat and left..Nice bro your lucky. This could be same time. Realized she is not interested and giving time to others as she already got paid and just playing me out.

Macho361
07-15-21, 09:14
A huge thanks to Bigdick bro. I finally decoded this place and went in. Mann I went with roja. We started like we know each other from some time. She gave me a good Massage. She was impressed with my hairstyle, she went on saying, sir your hairstyle is too good She offered me extras, I asked for BJ and she smiled and said everyone is coming for BJ only and I said her you have a huge fan base.

Ok she removed my panty, she gave me a good BJ. And in the I asked her can I touch her cat. She said yes, and I did fingering, kissing her, she again touched my johnny. Hand a awesome romance for 10 minutes and we both were in full mood. We both realized then.Can you please share digits.

Sandeep6787
07-15-21, 11:01
This is last week FR. But forgot to write it. With lots of mongering at last I got medchal HW husband contact. They won't give their digits directly but will be active in hangouts and TG. So fixed appointment on last Sunday. Her husband was active on TG and I said I will come by 11 am, for which he said ok and sent me the location, though they have some urgent work to go for. It was very long distant route for me and I was literally tired going there. But area was nice and their place too.

He received me well and immediately his wife went in to have shower which I liked, as I prefer cleanliness. He is a Tamilian but can communicate in Telugu. I was a bit suspicious because from inside she called him anna. I was like ok what ever may be their relationship, for me what matters is that. Ok after her shower he said have a great time and went out.

The aroma of bathing gel from her was very arousing and she started random talks, told about her interests, her hobbies, how she met her husband, blah blah blah.

Next she asked me how do you want the main thing and I said your wish. She was too short for my height and lookswise she was average to below average I can say. Next she started the best part, the BJ, man it was wonderful and first of its kind for me to experience that. I was like at the end forced her to stop it and came into senses after few seconds. I regained my conscious from that and next she removed her saree and other things. This moment was a thumbs down for me as I can see stretch marks and all, as she was mother of two children. But somehow Johnny ruled and I continued with the party. Started with mish for sometime, next as usual lifted her and went round the room by lifting and ducking. Then she took control over me and came on wot. Here, at the end I want to end the episode with a different position so tried some weird position, though it was tough for me. I tried snowangel position (Google it) and next I asked her to slap on my face with her butt for which she obliged and I held my head to the wall. She bent over and was pushing her ass to my face and from down stroking my johnny. Within seconds I came in this position. I forgot to stop it as she is getting me over in HJ, but ok for me as I tried different angles and positions with her.

Next went to restroom and took shower and bid farewell to them.

Damages -5 k.

Looks-average to below average.

WIR: ok for BJ and for submissive thing.

Cat- a bit loose.

Thank you guys, hope you enjoyed the FR.

A Small request guys, please don't ask for digits I seriously don't have and her husband clearly mentioned not to share their I'd also in TG and hangouts.

Arghzme
07-15-21, 11:27
Got this chick from paidptc bro who has decent experience with her. Booked for night for 8 k. She asked me to come to hotel by 8:00. Has some dirty talk over phone and asked her to come on maxy with red innerwears and removing hair.

Due to rain on Wednesday, she arrived almost 90 minutes late and I thought KLPD. But after deed I regretted why she turned up. She has fair skin and good boobs. This was one of the worst mongering experience to me.

She asked me about alcohol and I didn't expected muslim woman will drink alcohol. So I said I will see next time. And brothers trust me she was typical Hyderabad basti type lower class lady who has loud mouth and speaks trash always. I am more into class and this was annoying me. She has meat hygiene at cat amd did DATY. She was screaming by watching porn simultaneously on phone. Trust me. Yes. And she was using abusive words. God after having orgasms, she refused to give me BBBJ and said she gives only CBJ. She agreed for BBBJ and she started arguing like street working girl. My Jhonny slept due to this commotion.

Then she started saying the Jhonny stinks (I keep it clean and wash it with soap daily 3-4 times). I washed again and asked her to do CBJ. She started to do it and asked 3-4 times within 1 minute did it over. It was such a turnoff to me. I said don't irritate me and continue. She did CBJ and I ejaculated quickly as I want to get rid of her ASAP.

After that she started asking for food and her munu is full of exotic dishes demand. I simply said due to rain, swiggy and Zomato delivery boys are not available and no food. She started her nakharas saying you should have arranged food, liquor etx. I reminded her that she came almost 90 minutes late and she didn't picked up phone. She started how to stay entire night without food etc. I said will pay for 1 shot and asked her to leave. Piad her 4 k and she started again nakharas saying she charges 5 k and she came all the way for me and leaving because of no food.

Normally I won't pay penny more what may the working girls do, but as this reference was from fellow monger and I don't want to spoil his contact, simply handed over extra 1 k. After she left ordered pizza and garlic bread from ovenstory, and has good meals. Thank god I don't need to spend whole night with such foul mouth woman.

Review:

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (handful and firm with big nipples).

Skin: 8/10 Milky white.

Structure: 5/10 (more of lean. I like MILF structures).

Attitude: -20/10 (slum dwellers behaviour). I can't handle such people.

Damages: 5 k / shot. I think it was previous birth indebtedness which I repaid.

WIR: No way. Much better options for that rate.

Some others who already availed may have different experience, but mine is worst.

Please don't ask fro her digits. I already deleted her number which is of no use to me.Why attitude 20/10 then?

LadCameo
07-15-21, 11:39
Why attitude 20/10 then?Its -20 not 20.

HydPrince
07-15-21, 12:25
Why attitude 20/10 then?Its minus 20.

Halwa
07-15-21, 13:06
After pestering folks for references, I visited the Jamba spa. Paid 2.5 k at the counter. Tried to bargain for 2 k but couldn't. The therapist name started with S (TV company). The massage was decent (It was my first, so can't compare) Popped the extras question after 20-25 min. B2B, HJ, Topless for 2.5 k. Didn't bargain here as I was in a bliss. Nice kiss and foreplay and allowed me to touch her cat. Was done after the HJ.

Massage: 8.5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Total: 2.5 + 2.5 + 0.2 (Tip. I am a generous god).

Should try the Bhills MP weekend.

Big shout out to folks who responded to my spam DM. Thanks guys.

Also, can someone give me Maneesha's contact.

Halwa
07-15-21, 13:06
Why attitude 20/10 then?He meant minus 20.

CrazyRahul007
07-15-21, 15:11
Looks like he gave negative marking bro.

Why attitude 20/10 then?

JustiKyzer
07-15-21, 15:27
Why attitude 20/10 then?It clearly is in negative. -20.

BaronK
07-15-21, 16:44
Hi seniors,

I decoded some spas and went in to have some fun. Had best time roja.

I want to get subscription. Help me to get this.

It's asking mobile number to have a account with coinbase. Does it compulsory to give mobile number. Is there any option to get subscription without giving our mobile number.

Guide me.

Thanks in advance.Try with localbitcoins website bro. It's super fast and easy to use. Some brother already posted in the forum on Guidelines / Steps to purchase and activate. Check that and follow.

BigDick1030
07-15-21, 16:48
Why attitude 20/10 then?Bro it seems you missed your alzebra class. I specifically mentioned it -20/10.

Ishant
07-15-21, 17:07
Can you please share digits.I don't have her number. I don't have a subscription here bro. I am trying to get this subscription.

NicksTonic
07-15-21, 17:24
Its been very long since I have come out for service and today I have decided to do it.

I got this contact from a friend who is regular to this MP as his room is near by and recommended me to choose a particular therapist.

I reached the place at 12 P. M and was very exited and the receptionist had given me a list of services and pushed me to take 2 hour package with 2 therapists. The offer was tempting but was fixed on that particular therapist and out of curiosity I ask to see all therapist available.

In all 5 I liked 2 of them, one was suggested by my friend and another one was from north. She is a little hefty but I liked her smile. The one recommend by my friend was thin with average looks but good tight balloons.

As I was exited I opted for double service for 2 hours. Waited for 15 min and then it started from back. The massage was good and it felt great with 2. The north girl was teasing when massaging my bum. After 1. 5 hour of full body massage the time came for extras and the cost was 3 k each for HJ+TL+B2 be. I bargained for 3 k for both.

B2 be with north girl was average but with local girl it was good. Both of them started HJ and man that was like nothing before, two of them playing with my jonney and me playing with their boobs, it was good experience.

Massage 9/10 with both.

Body 7/10 for local and 6/7 for northi.

HJ 9/10 For both.

Damage 2 k counter +3 kg for service.

WIR: sure but this time only with one.

Arghzme
07-15-21, 18:55
Bro it seems you missed your alzebra class. I specifically mentioned it -20/10.Oh yeah. Sorry missed the minus.

Don't know if I missed my algebra class. But you definitely missed your English classes buddy. .

ProtonX
07-15-21, 19:54
Its been very long since I have come out for service and today I have decided to do it.

I got this contact from a friend who is regular to this MP as his room is near by and recommended me to choose a particular therapist.

I reached the place at 12 P. M and was very exited and the receptionist had given me a list of services and pushed me to take 2 hour package with 2 therapists. The offer was tempting but was fixed on that particular therapist and out of curiosity I ask to see all therapist available.

In all 5 I liked 2 of them, one was suggested by my friend and another one was from north. She is a little hefty but I liked her smile. The one recommend by my friend was thin with average looks but good tight balloons.

As I was exited I opted for double service for 2 hours. Waited for 15 min and then it started from back. The massage was good and it felt great with 2. The north girl was teasing when massaging my bum. After 1. 5 hour of full body massage the time came for extras and the cost was 3 k each for HJ+TL+B2 be. I bargained for 3 k for both..Bro,

Can you share the spa name? 2 k for 2 hrs with 2 therapists seems VFM.

LustMonkey
07-15-21, 21:09
Hi to all the seniors and other mongers,

I am new to this forum and want to begin the journey. I stay close to Manikonda. Please help me with details of any GFE or family type aunt or MPs with preferred girls. I activated my subscription. Please PM me.

DesiNewton
07-15-21, 22:49
Thanks to Donutrider bro for MP suggestion. As lockdown is getting down. Came back to Hyderabad in mid June. As usual pinged fav and dega bro's Sp ending 026. Tried two birds from him. First one is with boobs and heavy figure. Know how to seduce men. Good BBJ. Everything on menu.

Second girl was short cute. Nothing interesting as usual BBJ, WOT, MISS so on.

Coming to MP scene. MP which donutrider bro suggested was closed in the place where I'm. So tried LE Meridien Zivaya Spa. No extras fully professional. Had a decent session. Full body massage and scrub for 2 hrs 2. 8 k.

Coming to interesting part. Thought of trying some old indie and pinged Siri. I met 4 times before but way back in 18 and 19. Somehow she recognized and asked me to come.

God!! She's ageing such gracefully. No girl I recently tried can't match her charm and skin tone. She's perfect MILF to try for sure. Very satisfying experience.

I'm in Delhi now. Any brothers having contacts here please do share. Thanks in advance.

JumpingJack777
07-15-21, 23:47
Hi brother,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a week from Bangalore. Can you please help me with some contacts of nice and safe incall service in the range of 3-6 k or full night from 8-12 k which you mentioned in your FR I would be grateful.

Yancan2
07-16-21, 02:09
1. H spa mpur: received a call from here for massage and very candidly asked for extras, for which the guy assured me good service. Spa itself is a decent setup, too the rooms are cramped. 1.2 k at the counter. Choice of NI vs ne therapist and opted for NI. Was assigned miss are, from Delhi. Good attitude, friendly and talkative, but was a let down looks wise, as was on the heftier side for me. Gave a decent massage and offered B2B, tho no BJ, which was a so so affair. Damages 2.5 k WIR: maybe with some other therapist.

2. B spa, mpur: thanks to crazy Rahul for the contact. Asked for miss M, but was told that it was her day off, which was a disappointment. Since I'd taken the pain of traveling all the way, decided to go ahead with someone else, which was a big wrong decision, retrospectively thinking. In walked in miss S, a very friendly girl, but, for a lack of better choice of words, massively obese. Got a good massage, but I did bit even want any extras, even though she repeatedly offered extras.

Damages 2 k at the counter.

LustMonkey
07-16-21, 06:28
Thanks to Donutrider bro for MP suggestion. As lockdown is getting down. Came back to Hyderabad in mid June. As usual pinged fav and dega bro's Sp ending 026. Tried two birds from him. First one is with boobs and heavy figure. Know how to seduce men. Good BBJ. Everything on menu.

Second girl was short cute. Nothing interesting as usual BBJ, WOT, MISS so on.

Coming to MP scene. MP which donutrider bro suggested was closed in the place where I'm. So tried LE Meridien Zivaya Spa. No extras fully professional. Had a decent session. Full body massage and scrub for 2 hrs 2. 8 k.

Coming to interesting part. Thought of trying some old indie and pinged Siri. I met 4 times before but way back in 18 and 19. Somehow she recognized and asked me to come.

God!! She's ageing such gracefully. No girl I recently tried can't match her charm and skin tone. She's perfect MILF to try for sure. Very satisfying experience.

I'm in Delhi now. Any brothers having contacts here please do share. Thanks in advance.If you don't mind will you give contact of Siri.

Ishant
07-16-21, 10:07
I googled some spa names. And called them. One MP named lemon tree near Kondapur. Asked them what are the services they can provide. And I finally asked for FS. She said ok sir come here. I went there immediately and asked the girl. She took me in to the room.

I had a good massage. We had a little chat while having massage. And I asked what about FS. She replied yes sir it's there. She did hand job for few minutes and then asked me to fuck her. I directly inserted my johnny and banged for fee minutes and finally I realized. She immediately dressed up and said have a good day sir. I felt disappointed. I felt like I am missing something.

Basically that was my first ever experience of having sex and spa bist also. I don't know how it's going to happen.

On the very next day. I called her and asked whether she is available. , She said yes. Again I went there. But this time it was heaven for me. I prepared whole night how to do that and hoe to satay there for 1 hour.

She came in, no message, I started kissing her body boobs face. And eventually we both get naked. We had a good romance for 20 to 25 minutes and she was in mood and she took the control. I fucked her in missionary. Doggy and then she came on me that cowgirl position was awesome. I had 2 shots this time. I had a better better session with her and I am fully satisfied.

Damages:1. 2 k counter +2.5 k on first day. And 3 k on second day.

That was my first ever experience and I felt like I am in heaven.

Pratonic01
07-16-21, 10:10
Stay Tuned.

FR1- Medchal.

FR2- NE BBW.

My holy wish is to fuck a widow and a nun. Any leads?

Again trip of Hyderabad is planned for next week, seeking Young NI, can reciprocate with contacts of Mumbai Bangalore and few in Hyderabad as well.

Cuntributor
07-16-21, 10:21
Nice FR Bro, I too tasted her on Wednesday.

It is indeed her hubby, she uses a nick name for him. Kanna or Kannamma. So may have sounded like Anna. As all have already given detailed FRs on her, won't repeat much, but looks wise she is very short and pleasant face that most would say is average. She is very clean and maintains hygene.

I took 5 K 3 hours deal and good part is in that time there is no limit on number of bangs or sucks that you can get, it all depends on your libido and capacity, she is fully game.

I opted for complete BBBJ to CIM, 3 times and was done and rained fully in 120 odd minutes and nothing much left in the balls to try beyond that so decided to leave.

Her BBBJ is superb, tongue seems to have some electric touch, the lick around balls, are rimming all made johnny stand up in no time even in the 3rd round. The best part is she will suck you till you cum and then wait till you are completely done for few minutes and then leave to the rest room. I remember cumming deep in the mouth and was superb feeling.

All in all its repeatable, was superb and draining. Took me 24 hrs before I felt horny again.

I will try her for the BBBJ CIM.

He doesn't share numbers or pics with face, I chatted on hangout only.

Cheers.

See.

This is last week FR. But forgot to write it. With lots of mongering at last I got medchal HW husband contact. They won't give their digits directly but will be active in hangouts and TG. So fixed appointment on last Sunday. Her husband was active on TG and I said I will come by 11 am, for which he said ok and sent me the location, though they have some urgent work to go for. It was very long distant route for me and I was literally tired going there. But area was nice and their place too.

He received me well and immediately his wife went in to have shower which I liked, as I prefer cleanliness. He is a Tamilian but can communicate in Telugu. I was a bit suspicious because from inside she called him anna. I was like ok what ever may be their relationship, for me what matters is that. Ok after her shower he said have a great time and went out.

The aroma of bathing gel from her was very arousing and she started random talks, told about her interests, her hobbies, how she met her husband, blah blah blah.

Next she asked me how do you want the main thing and I said your wish. She was too short for my height and lookswise she was average to below average I can say. Next she started the best part, the BJ, man it was wonderful and first of its kind for me to experience that. I was like at the end forced her to stop it and came into senses after few seconds. I regained my conscious from that and next she removed her saree and other things. This moment was a thumbs down for me as I can see stretch marks and all, as she was mother of two children. But somehow Johnny ruled and I continued with the party. Started with mish for sometime, next as usual lifted her and went round the room by lifting and ducking. Then she took control over me and came on wot. Here, at the end I want to end the episode with a different position so tried some weird position, though it was tough for me. I tried snowangel position (Google it) and next I asked her to slap on my face with her butt for which she obliged and I held my head to the wall. She bent over and was pushing her ass to my face and from down stroking my johnny. Within seconds I came in this position. I forgot to stop it as she is getting me over in HJ, but ok for me as I tried different angles and positions with her.

Next went to restroom and took shower and bid farewell to them.

Damages -5 k.

Looks-average to below average.

WIR: ok for BJ and for submissive thing.

Cat- a bit loose.

Thank you guys, hope you enjoyed the FR.

A Small request guys, please don't ask for digits I seriously don't have and her husband clearly mentioned not to share their I'd also in TG and hangouts.

KumarSachin
07-16-21, 11:14

It is indeed her hubby, she uses a nick name for him. Kanna or Kannamma. So may have sounded like Anna. As all have already given detailed FRs on her, won't repeat much, but looks wise she is very short and pleasant face that most would say is average. She is very clean and maintains hygene.

I took 5 K 3 hours deal and good part is in that time there is no limit on number of bangs or sucks that you can get, it all depends on your libido and capacity, she is fully game.

I opted for complete BBBJ to CIM, 3 times and was done and rained fully in 120 odd minutes and nothing much left in the balls to try beyond that so decided to leave.

Her BBBJ is superb, tongue seems to have some electric touch, the lick around balls, are rimming all made johnny stand up in no time even in the 3rd round. The best part is she will suck you till you cum and then wait till you are completely done for few minutes and then leave to the rest room. I remember cumming deep in the mouth and was superb feeling..Would you mind sharing the ID and reference. Visiting Hyderabad tomorrow and would like to try.

KeithMiller28
07-16-21, 14:16
Spa next to flyover, also has a Chinese restaurant and dentist office in the building.

Much before Covid had a good session with a M therapist here, and another with a NI girl in Feb, so tried again this week. Was assigned a so called Delhi girl P.

Massage was okay, better than previous two times. She was quite a tease too, tickling at the right spots making the pole up.

However quoted 2 k for HJ, 4 k for HJ+TA and 7 K for B2B.

I refused thinking she might come down but didn't budge, neither did I and walked out. Will try with other therapists next time.

KeithMiller28
07-16-21, 14:17
Any pointers or hints please.

As I was exited I opted for double service for 2 hours. Waited for 15 min and then it started from back. The massage was good and it felt great with 2. The north girl was teasing when massaging my bum. After 1. 5 hour of full body massage the time came for extras and the cost was 3 k each for HJ+TL+B2 be. I bargained for 3 k for both.

WannabeStud
07-16-21, 18:49
Hey,

So tried Manisha for a night. Thanks to Sandeep for sharing the digits. Here comes the detailed experience.

This was my first mongering experience after a long 3 years gap. Thought a full night experience would do me better. And oh god, I was so wrong!

Asked her to come to my oyo, paid for her cab. Got some beer for her. She arrived a little late around 10 PM and left as early as 3:30 AM. I get it that WGs are only in this for the money, but, hey, it'd be much better if they don't make it so apparent.

So, I received her in. Comes a slim, 27 yo (not sure, she said) girl with a little tummy. Around 5'6 I guess. Will tell the things I liked first. She was quite friendly. Her attitude was very very good. Oh, and her body structure. Except the tummy, it was very very fine. + tight cat and that's about what I liked about her.

Here comes the list of what I didn't like. And this is probably because I'm a shy, very young guy. She was friendly and all yes, but, barely put in any effort into the deed.

She was either way too tired or way too lazy to do WOT. Tried for a few seconds and then asked me to change to Mis and so I did. I came in a few minutes because of her tight cat. I know how to control my climax but, didn't feel to do so considering the effort she's putting in. Then, we cuddled a little bit, talked about various things and then started her dwelling into her phone. She kept chatting and talking to other fellow mongers trying to fix future dates, and some random calls and chats with her BF or someone. I mean, yes, I'm a shy guy and I can see why she'd feel bored, but come on. This, I didn't like at all.

After a while started second deed. Same story again, zero effort. Tried to see if doggy would work. Couldn't because of height difference. So just went on with mis again. Came again in another few minutes. She was wearing some nightwear right after the deed and then removing it while deed. Would've preferred if it stayed off the whole time. Anyway, after 2 deeds, I was a bit sleepy. Held her (she was wearing that) and slept for a while. She continued with her phone usage. And it was around 3 AM or so. She wanted to leave and our talk was for 3 deeds. Johnny stood right up with a little hand stimulation. Only mis again, and my leg muscles were aching as it's same position the third time, and it's me doing everything. Couldn't continue and she said she'll go and third won't happen with most people. I said, okay. Gave her the whole amount.

BTW, No DFK, BBJ. Only LFK & CBJ (was still good tho, it was my first for any kind of BJ. Only did that for a few secs). And forgot to mention. There was no smell from her cat, but I got scared when I saw her ass. There were some weird black scars.

Anyway, I'd give the whole experience a 6/10. I'm not saying it's completely bad. I think with this girl, it's a hit and miss. Not what I expected and moreover, felt I overpaid.

Yea, but, attitude was all good. And she was also saying about our fellow mongerer who had to leave because she asked him to leave right after giving money. She said she might schedule but I don't think you'll be getting the experience you paid for bro.

If anyone needs her digits, feel free to PM, I can give you my reference. But, a fair warning, don't pay her money before the deed. She said she started asking advance. Don't pay. Fix the deed, complete and then pay after you are done.

WIR: No, will try others. See if anything better comes along.

Someone please share some VFM options to me. I'm only 24 BTW.

Thanks!

JumpingJack777
07-16-21, 23:18
Contacted my regular sp and he said new bird came and shared her pic. She was young girl I was little hesitant but finalized the deal. Reached his place in Mtank near famous govt hospital. It was apartment and his place is in pent house. He is very friendly as I am his regular customer and showed the girl. She was exactly as in the pic but she is very short.

Went in and started the deed. She was too cooperative and very aggressive in the act. She is too clean without any bad smell. I licked her armpits and downside and she was totally aroused. Next she took me into her control. She gave me the best blowjob with sucking my balls in between. It was a heavenly experience. She asked me is that enough but I said can you do it for some more time. She immediately obliged and did the same for some more time. She licked my ass too. I was unable to control and told her to put on the safety on me. The next thing she did was a totally unexpected for me. She put the safety on my tool with her mouth and that was first for me, may be others had experienced but first for me.Can you please help with the SP contact, I am new to scene, will reciprocate bang SP.

BatliBoy
07-17-21, 06:39
Bro,

Please help with the ID where we can contact the Medchal HW, at lease provide some hints.

Her BBBJ is superb, tongue seems to have some electric touch, the lick around balls, are rimming all made johnny stand up in no time even in the 3rd round. The best part is she will suck you till you cum and then wait till you are completely done for few minutes and then leave to the rest room. I remember cumming deep in the mouth and was superb feeling..

Pratonic01
07-17-21, 07:50
Wanted a clean big ass to rim, one senior came for my help and shared the contact of this NE BBW pornstar Indie.

Started chatting with her and flirted, sexted and had phone sex for 4 days before meeting in the evening last Thursday. She came in casuals and checked in. She entered the room first and I took time at the reception. When I knocked the room, she opened the room and she was in a black lingerie lustrous looks with glasses and loose hair. I got in, held her face and smooched her like no tomorrow, we fucked each other for 5 hours straight, first for me. Both came twice. She didn't leave my dick after I came and kept sucking, when I resisted she choked my throat and kept sucking. Gosh it was. As I can't share this contact, so not going in detail. But this was not a regular sex, it was much more.

All this while curtain was open and so many would have enjoyed watching us. Just how insanely nakedly we were fucking each other that when I ordered some food and drinks, the waiter came in, I was in washroom and my gal says she forgot to wear anything. Bastard waiter would have jacked off big time. BTW she does it only for fun and is a new bureaucrat (yes yes yes, a bloody officer).

LadCameo
07-17-21, 11:12
I just wanted to know how does couples thing and FWB work.

Recently came across some couple profiles on AH, want to know how to approach this. How to meet and initiate this. I really like to try mature ladies, but don't like men hanging around when the deed is happening. How can we keep men aside when this happens.

FWB. How does the FWB work, some basics from seniors would be helpful. I came across few girls asking what's your budget. How to approach FWB?

CoolFun
07-17-21, 11:17
Thats the reason, people avoid "money sha". She bugged me long time for free money. I ignored her. Obviously some fellow mongers encouraged her freebies by giving her free money

Hey,

So tried Manisha for a night. Thanks to Sandeep for sharing the digits. Here comes the detailed experience.

This was my first mongering experience after a long 3 years gap. Thought a full night experience would do me better. And oh god, I was so wrong!

Asked her to come to my oyo, paid for her cab. Got some beer for her. She arrived a little late around 10 PM and left as early as 3:30 AM. I get it that WGs are only in this for the money, but, hey, it'd be much better if they don't make it so apparent.

So, I received her in. Comes a slim, 27 yo (not sure, she said) girl with a little tummy. Around 5'6 I guess. Will tell the things I liked first. She was quite friendly. Her attitude was very very good. Oh, and her body structure. Except the tummy, it was very very fine. + tight cat and that's about what I liked about her.

Here comes the list of what I didn't like. And this is probably because I'm a shy, very young guy. She was friendly and all yes, but, barely put in any effort into the deed.

She was either way too tired or way too lazy to do WOT. Tried for a few seconds and then asked me to change to Mis and so I did. I came in a few minutes because of her tight cat. I know how to control my climax but, didn't feel to do so considering the effort she's putting in. Then, we cuddled a little bit, talked about various things and then started her dwelling into her phone. She kept chatting and talking to other fellow mongers trying to fix future dates, and some random calls and chats with her BF or someone. I mean, yes, I'm a shy guy and I can see why she'd feel bored, but come on. This, I didn't like at all.

After a while started second deed. Same story again, zero effort. Tried to see if doggy would work. Couldn't because of height difference. So just went on with mis again. Came again in another few minutes. She was wearing some nightwear right after the deed and then removing it while deed. Would've preferred if it stayed off the whole time. Anyway, after 2 deeds, I was a bit sleepy. Held her (she was wearing that) and slept for a while. She continued with her phone usage. And it was around 3 AM or so. She wanted to leave and our talk was for 3 deeds. Johnny stood right up with a little hand stimulation. Only mis again, and my leg muscles were aching as it's same position the third time, and it's me doing everything. Couldn't continue and she said she'll go and third won't happen with most people. I said, okay. Gave her the whole amount.

BTW, No DFK, BBJ. Only LFK & CBJ (was still good tho, it was my first for any kind of BJ. Only did that for a few secs). And forgot to mention. There was no smell from her cat, but I got scared when I saw her ass. There were some weird black scars.

Anyway, I'd give the whole experience a 6/10. I'm not saying it's completely bad. I think with this girl, it's a hit and miss. Not what I expected and moreover, felt I overpaid.

Yea, but, attitude was all good. And she was also saying about our fellow mongerer who had to leave because she asked him to leave right after giving money. She said she might schedule but I don't think you'll be getting the experience you paid for bro.

If anyone needs her digits, feel free to PM, I can give you my reference. But, a fair warning, don't pay her money before the deed. She said she started asking advance. Don't pay. Fix the deed, complete and then pay after you are done.

WIR: No, will try others. See if anything better comes along.

Someone please share some VFM options to me. I'm only 24 BTW.

Thanks!.

Arghzme
07-17-21, 11:34
Thats the reason, people avoid "money sha". She bugged me long time for free money. I ignored her. Obviously some fellow mongers encouraged her freebies by giving her free money

.100% avoid.

Fake boobs, eternally drunk.

Yancan2
07-17-21, 12:05
Brethren,

I'd joined this forum through payment of bitcoins using local coinbase recently. Now I've received an email from them asking why I've transferred bitcoins to this account. Has anybody here had any similar experience?

Are there any legal implications?

Requesting seniors to shed some light on this.

Macho361
07-17-21, 12:24
Since she mentioned about it as I gave in my KLPD FR I don't care if some day she remembers me. Not waiting for her call. Better to stay away. First time in my mongering, something like this just before deed after paying the agreed money.

Will take this as a mongering exp and move on.

Thank you for suggestion.

Hey,

Here comes the list of what I didn't like. And this is probably because I'm a shy, very young guy. She was friendly and all yes, but, barely put in any effort into the deed..

LustMonkey
07-17-21, 12:25
Thank you very much at Bigdickbro for info. My first BBBJ+B2B+Hair removal was descent. Went to the place and no one can easily guess there is a spa at that place. I entered with too much fear as this is my first time. After I entered there the moment I told at Bigdickbro reference both receptionist as well as roja recognized. And Roja realized that for what she can expect. Very smoothly and casually things happened. She is very cooperative and a nice person.

Damages: 1.5 K + 500 (hair removal), 3 k for Roja initially agreed to 2.5 k only but she told her situation and after seeing her service I felt like it's ok to give.

May go next time.

I want to meet Siri (Telugu MILF) who everyone is speaking good (saw her pics in Forum too) about her as she is good for first timers and tried to reach at Babykutu sir but his Inbox is full anybody please help me on this if not similar to her.

Macho361
07-17-21, 12:40
Thank you Arghzme bro for the MP name. Saw the address on JD and figured out the location.

Asked for Roja. She was busy with someone so waited for 15-20 minutes. Roja Came in and I was taken to a room. Changed to dispos. She is super friendly.

May be it's because of all the LE raids news, MP scares me out so I haven't been to one since many years.

She could see that on my face and asked if it is my first time. Said yes. Made me to relax with Talking about her where she from, asking about me. How I know her. Told her one of my friend recommended you. Asked if oil or cream. Went with cream. Started with amazing back massage. Applied the right pressure. I have exp of people literally press my back with knee calling as massage. Got the dispo down and She gave me hints tempting. Turned around and she massaged and we discussed services. Initially agreed for b2 b. Asked for BJ. Said she never does BJ. But may be being my first time she agreed. It was an awesome exp. Started with DFK and teasing on the body. Asked if I can finger her cat. She obliged. Her cat was super wet. Moved to BJ. We both were doing same time to each other initially. It as not a comfortable position, she was aroused and stopped doing to me. After I made her cum started BJ. Could not control longer for Her skills.

Cleaned up and paid. Massage Got me to a really good early sleep that night.

Damages: 1.5 k+ 3.5 k (negotiated for 3 but said next time).

WIR: yes for her attitude / massage and service (I am not a huge fan of busty size).

Also, while waiting I saw another SI. Asked Roja about her. Said she was working there earlier took a break and came back. Has anyone tried her.

Member #4764
07-17-21, 17:26
Hi all senior members,

I'm new member of the forum would appreciate if senior members can help me out with few contacts to have some action. My PM is open and I have taken subscription of the forum.

Member #4764
07-17-21, 17:38
Hi all folks,

From Hyderabad I am avid reader of this forum and recently I have purchased subscription to forum would appreciate if senior members and others could help me to get some action as it has been a while since I had one. My PM is open for your response thank you.

Member #4764
07-17-21, 18:41
Hi all members,

I have been following this forum and recently purchased a subscription. I tried searching locanto but could not find any good contacts. So I would request fellow senior member to kindly help a newbie in the need who is just trying to have some action for the first time. Would appreciate if anyone could help me in this regards. My DM is always open and looking for help from seniors.

RajKumar1988
07-17-21, 18:58
Hi guys,

Hope everyone is safe.

I am looking for Medchal HW Digits with reference.

Coming back to Mongering after 2 years.

Want to come back with good start.

Please share me if anyone have.

Thanks.

CooperKhan24
07-17-21, 19:55
Hi guys,

Anyone know if the SP operating from this website is legit? https://hyderabadcallgirl69.********.com/2018/03/vip-call-girl-available-in-hyderabad.html?m=1 Thanks guys.Tried calling them twice, No body received the call.

ProtonX
07-17-21, 23:53
Brethren,

I'd joined this forum through payment of bitcoins using local coinbase recently. Now I've received an email from them asking why I've transferred bitcoins to this account. Has anybody here had any similar experience?

Are there any legal implications?

Requesting seniors to shed some light on this.What does the email address look like? Some support person or system generated? I hope you used throwaway email that cannot be traced back to your identity. I'd suggest don't reply anything and wait for a few days to see if you receive further emails.

Px.

MongerMama
07-17-21, 23:54
After covid, got back to a spa chain (no extras as far as I know). But oh man, during the massage.

I happened to have felt the butter smooth skin she has. Obviously, she asked me to hold hands while she was doing a stretch. And that smoothness is something that I have been probably dying for since ages.

And during massage, I could feel her thighs touching mine. While the massage was a pure bliss after a few decades of having a female touching my body LOL, I truly fell for having someone like her.

Not emotionally since my emotional stuff sucks. But physically in an empathetic way. Did not have the guts to ask for extras since they kinda do it on time and end it up without saying a word.

Just sir your massage is done. Have your shower kinda closing statement.

But, really really wished the little one had some action and atleast, a tight hug and a bit of having that extra time if possible.

Did anyone spend a good time with an NE therapist or girl out of spa in the recent past? And if possible, the most talked about medchal hw contact reference if possible. That would account for time spent well, if things flow the right way.

Any leads are more than appreciative of the kind gesture you could show towards me.

I actually went to the spa to control my horny inner me since there was no physical stuff happening under the roof for ages, and it has been that time where I can go out since no one was at home.

But, I ended up being more fucked up by continuously thinking of having a release now.

Cheers, and have a good one and ensure you are safe. If not the max, but be careful since we are not in a covid free world yet.

-MM.

RahulRocks
07-18-21, 03:10
Nice FR. It looks like lovers meeting after year.

Care to share detail? PM me.

Wanted a clean big ass to rim, one senior came for my help and shared the contact of this NE BBW pornstar Indie.

Started chatting with her and flirted, sexted and had phone sex for 4 days before meeting in the evening last Thursday. She came in casuals and checked in. She entered the room first and I took time at the reception. When I knocked the room, she opened the room and she was in a black lingerie lustrous looks with glasses and loose hair. I got in, held her face and smooched her like no tomorrow, we fucked each other for 5 hours straight, first for me. Both came twice. She didn't leave my dick after I came and kept sucking, when I resisted she choked my throat and kept sucking. Gosh it was. As I can't share this contact, so not going in detail. But this was not a regular sex, it was much more.

All this while curtain was open and so many would have enjoyed watching us. Just how insanely nakedly we were fucking each other that when I ordered some food and drinks, the waiter came in, I was in washroom and my gal says she forgot to wear anything. Bastard waiter would have jacked off big time. BTW she does it only for fun and is a new bureaucrat (yes yes yes, a bloody officer).

Member #4764
07-18-21, 04:23
Can you please help with the SP contact, I am new to scene my pm is activated.

Member #4723
07-18-21, 04:59
Dying for an experience like this. Seems too good to be true.

PM active. What are the damages.

MongerMama
07-18-21, 05:01
1. While some write about the presence of husband during the deed, a few others are very vocal about how they would like to take these things.

So, the only way you would know is by asking them. Some might agree and some might not. People who are into paid stuff would most likely give in and people who are into it primarily for fun, say threesome or MMF etc won't agree.

The only way to know is to ask the specific person or couple, if they did not mention about it.

2. Besides being a friend normally, you get to a zone where you are comfortable to share some benefits and that includes intimacy as well. The limits depend on who the friend is, and what benefits they are comfortable with.

You can ask them, either couples or girls in an indirect way and there should not be a problem in asking them out with numbers.

-MM.

I just wanted to know how does couples thing and FWB work.

Recently came across some couple profiles on AH, want to know how to approach this. How to meet and initiate this. I really like to try mature ladies, but don't like men hanging around when the deed is happening. How can we keep men aside when this happens.

FWB. How does the FWB work, some basics from seniors would be helpful. I came across few girls asking what's your budget. How to approach FWB?

Yancan2
07-18-21, 06:44
It seems to be from the localbitcoin address itself. I have used a separate encrypted mail I'd, though and therefore hope I will not face any issues.

What does the email address look like? Some support person or system generated? I hope you used throwaway email that cannot be traced back to your identity. I'd suggest don't reply anything and wait for a few days to see if you receive further emails.

Px.

EcstasyHyd
07-18-21, 07:11
Have anyone tested SP sky's P*a and S*I?

RandyCocky
07-18-21, 07:39
Why bother writing when you can't share the digits!

Regrets01
07-18-21, 08:21
I was going through Delhi forum and found out that cute, slim and pretty faced babes are common there. Even Russian chics are available.

Does any of you know genuine digits or places of such services in Hyderabad? Please reply.

I am on the verge of buying a subscription. Just waiting for some confidence. (Need a young smoking hot looking Gal. That's all I ask. Need not be Russian. LMAO.)

After reading tons of reviews on ISG, I came to know that Hyderabad is full of scams. But in contrast. Our senior members are sharing genuine info and keeping all of us safe and are even giving advice in ISG to all our brothers. Love you seniors and all the members 3. Please answer my question.

SollTravel
07-18-21, 15:23
It happened to me to stay in the hotel. It looks more secure. At night you can see all windows of the hotels clearly. I don't know weather intentionally or without knowing lot of windows open and we can see what happening inside. It starts at 9. 00 pm till morning 4 lot of action in one room or other. People bringing chicks and banging. Whole night you can enjoy the free show. I went with a girl and she also stocked to see all these. She really turned horney with live shows. It was great experience. Did anyone experienced this?

ProtonX
07-18-21, 16:24
I was going through Delhi forum and found out that cute, slim and pretty faced babes are common there. Even Russian chics are available.

Does any of you know genuine digits or places of such services in Hyderabad? Please reply.

I am on the verge of buying a subscription. Just waiting for some confidence. (Need a young smoking hot looking Gal. That's all I ask. Need not be Russian. LMAO.)

After reading tons of reviews on ISG, I came to know that Hyderabad is full of scams. But in contrast. Our senior members are sharing genuine info and keeping all of us safe and are even giving advice in ISG to all our brothers. Love you seniors and all the members 3. Please answer my question.Mongering is an expensive affair. There are times when things don't match our expectation. You will have to explore, no one can guarantee a 100% hit rate. The experience with a "smoking hot" girl you mentioned, may not be great due to her "finish the deed" attitude but it might be great with a average looking girl due to her cooperation. So, my point is you got to explore.

Moreover, the subscription is just around 3 k for an entire year. You got to spend that minimal amount if you are into mongering and expand your network.

WannabeStud
07-18-21, 18:47
Have anyone tested SP sky's P*a and S*I?Was about to try s*I but then went with indie Manisha instead. Still want to try her from this SP. She seems quite compatible to my age and physique. It'll probably take a couple of weeks for me. Will let you know if I do.

Thanks.