PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Picassown
07-18-21, 20:34
Dear buddies.

Since Medchal HW is picking up traction on the forum, I would like to share my FR of her.

Got the Hangout contact thru the forum, thanks a ton to the bother for his positive response.

Got in touch with the hubby / facilitator and he sent me the location. But due to a google maps glitch ended up 4 kilometers away, anyways after a few calls was able to resolve and landed up at the correct place. The facilitator took me in the house which is a safe location, wait for about 10 minutes till she comes out for a preview, he asks me if she is OK then she goes back inside. I complete the transaction and he leaves the house. 2 hrs & 5 K is the deal. Start with LFK, progress to DFK and move from living room to a bedroom. The whole house is at our disposal. After 5 minutes of DFK I ask her to do Listerine rinse as some elements of bad breath are a turnoff. She is very cooperative, you can do whatever you want, less Anal. DFK, Sloppy BBBJ, Rimming all on the cards. Did 2 rounds in various poses and positions. At that time a great experience. For sure.

Aftermath. Developed a terrible skin infection around the family jewels, had to take antibiotics and topical application for a week to become normal. Too much mongering has got that poor girl into hygiene issues. Health is wealth, so be careful guys.

GFE is awesome, BBBJ superb, but WIR probably No.

All you guys are sensible take your call.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is safe.

I am looking for Medchal HW Digits with reference.

Coming back to Mongering after 2 years.

Want to come back with good start.

Please share me if anyone have.

Thanks.

Vinay624
07-18-21, 20:36
Have recently moved to Manikonda and came across this spa. Planning to visit this week. Any pointers about this place is welcome.

Picassown
07-18-21, 20:43
Tried this Spa based on inputs from a Forum Senior.

2.3 K at Counter for 1 hour. Shown a lineup of 3 chose 1, NI named Simi she gave a decent massage and pops the Extra question after about 30 Min, 3.5 for B2B, Bargained down to 3 K, average B2B. But her sexy looks and huge jugs make up for the experience. She is reluctance to remove her panties, as per her their spa has very disciplined norms and ethics. HAHA. In Delhi / Kol I have always found B2 B gets you the full monty. So a bit of a turn off, also no DFK.

Overall average experience.

First foray into a Hyderabad Spa. Will be grateful if bros can give inputs on PM regarding better places.

Thanks.

Member #4764
07-18-21, 20:46
Hi seniors of the group and fellow forum members,

I've recently purchased the subscription for the group and have been avid reader of the forum would request the senior members to kindly share few good contacts with me to try my luck out. Thanks in advance.

MongerMama
07-18-21, 21:09
Bro,

I am not sure of the age. So considering you are young and not married. I could go wrong.

In that case, don't fall for this easy food. If you make moolah, this is going to stay. If not, this will only increase once the society comes out and starts accepting sex with consent being normal.

But, if you don't try, talk to girls and fall for this. You will miss out a lot. Definitely.

Who am I?

Well, my lengthy sob stories are very popular. I have not experienced the life when it matters. So, just vented out of this my own sheer of issues.

What am I upto?

I have been able to talk to girls off late via Tinder. Sex is not my only interest. So I am quite happy with the way we are having conversations and 2-3 girl friends I have made. Again, if things move forward, well and good. But even if they don't, we are pretty good.

Now, coming to subscription - $25 is the charge per annum. Beyond a few digits, I have had pillars supporting me in times I need. So, yeah. The benefits of privacy and a lot of them coming up is something you may expect.

Will you immediately get contacts? Yes and no. For example, there were days when I thought of meeting someone immediately after reading an FR. So, reached out to people and have been continuously refreshing the account with hopes for details. But little did I realize that there is life away from mongering for everyone.

And there are instances wherein even if you get the lead, they may not respond. Or the experience they have might be different for you.

So,

To sum it up. If you want to have some quick wins that are otherwise not possible, go for this if you have money. Besides that, I would say that you should be accepting the fact that not every request made gets a response.

In case you don't have the money to pursue this or if you don't want to wait a bit longer to make some friends here, the subscription is not worth it. And most importantly, once you get to this, it is really difficult to resist more!!

Hope I was able to share the pros and cons here. The rest vests on your interests. Either ways, wishing you loads of fun ahead. The world ahead is a beautiful place to explore if you are not married. So give it a try is what I can say.

Cheers,

I was going through Delhi forum and found out that cute, slim and pretty faced babes are common there. Even Russian chics are available.

Does any of you know genuine digits or places of such services in Hyderabad? Please reply.

I am on the verge of buying a subscription. Just waiting for some confidence. (Need a young smoking hot looking Gal. That's all I ask. Need not be Russian. LMAO.)

After reading tons of reviews on ISG, I came to know that Hyderabad is full of scams. But in contrast. Our senior members are sharing genuine info and keeping all of us safe and are even giving advice in ISG to all our brothers. Love you seniors and all the members 3. Please answer my question.

LoverG
07-18-21, 21:23
Why bother writing when you can't share the digits!He may be getting off by seeing the messages people send asking for contact. Or may be he wants to show off how lucky asshole he is. Or may be satisfy his ego by narrating a hot experience, which is rare for most folks on this forum.

Even the extremely optimistic side of me cannot believe this guy fucked straight for 5 hours and came twice (exaggeration x100 maybe?). Seems humanely impossible, or may be hes from a different planet with a prosthetic dick.

And you guys were undressed, yet you allowed the server to come inside to deliver the food, instead of asking to drop it at the door. Not sure if this is a real story, but if it is. Well done man. Hope this memory brings a smile on your face whenever you think about it.

Cheers.

LoverG
07-18-21, 21:31
Well said.

Just my two cents.

First and foremost, the probability of having great sex is 1/100. Good sex- 1 in 4 times. Bad sex 2 in 4 times.

You may spend 20 k and have bad sex or spend 3 k and have great sex. My point is, it's always a probability and the odds benefitting you are minimal. Since our dicks do the thinking at times, we continue to take the chances.

Since you're here, you are one of us who seeks an exchange of sex for money. Being petty about or asking for a guarantee like you're doing a favor is not cool. It may only put off the good senior folks who are otherwise very helpful.

I don't know your financial capabilities and constraints. But this is an open forum where people are not obligated to share anything. They do in good faith. So there should be some level of genuine attempt from your end. Membership is a good starting point.

Mongering is an expensive affair. There are times when things don't match our expectation. You will have to explore, no one can guarantee a 100% hit rate. The experience with a "smoking hot" girl you mentioned, may not be great due to her "finish the deed" attitude but it might be great with a average looking girl due to her cooperation. So, my point is you got to explore. Moreover, the subscription is just around 3 k for an entire year. You got to spend that minimal amount/time/investment if you are into mongering and expand your network

ProtonX
07-18-21, 22:01
Have recently moved to Manikonda and came across this spa. Planning to visit this week. Any pointers about this place is welcome.Sent you some details.

Pratonic01
07-19-21, 02:04
It happened to me to stay in the hotel. It looks more secure. At night you can see all windows of the hotels clearly. I don't know weather intentionally or without knowing lot of windows open and we can see what happening inside. It starts at 9. 00 pm till morning 4 lot of action in one room or other. People bringing chicks and banging. Whole night you can enjoy the free show. I went with a girl and she also stocked to see all these. She really turned horney with live shows. It was great experience. Did anyone experienced this?Which hotel is this? Give more hints bro.

Pratonic01
07-19-21, 02:25
He may be getting off by seeing the messages people send asking for contact. Or may be he wants to show off how lucky asshole he is. Or may be satisfy his ego by narrating a hot experience, which is rare for most folks on this forum.

Even the extremely optimistic side of me cannot believe this guy fucked straight for 5 hours and came twice (exaggeration x100 maybe?). Seems humanely impossible, or may be hes from a different planet with a prosthetic dick.

And you guys were undressed, yet you allowed the server to come inside to deliver the food, instead of asking to drop it at the door. Not sure if this is a real story, but if it is. Well done man. Hope this memory brings a smile on your face whenever you think about it.

Cheers.So many people have doubted the genuinty of the contact and the experience. I don't know why I thought of responding to few queries but then thought fuck it. First of all this is a 100% genuine meet. I don't have to prove it as I lived it. Still few basic doubts as you all are my brother's, Regarding 5 hours straight fuck, it simply doesn't mean penis in the hole bro, it mean clothes off and making out the whole time. I never let the waiter in, the gal did- read the FR again, she told me so, may be she wore something and just telling me to make me little kinky. Window was open because there was a office building which was slightly far (may be 30 m), but you know people do try to peep in hotel windows, so we assumed that people from the office would be peeping and watching the show. Now the gal before leaving told me that she blocks the people she meets to maintain her privacy, I was in touch with her only thru telegram. O would have loved to share her contact, but now I am blocked and I don't even her ID of course.

Whatever man, I also find some experiences of others fake, what to do. It's ok.

Pratonic01
07-19-21, 02:35
Got the contact from few buddies.

Reached the location, went in and the lady was only there, she connected with her husband on the phone, and husband says if you like her you can pay and proceed. To be very honest, I proceeded only because I travelled so much for her, else I didn't like her at all.

She doesn't know Hindi or English so big communication gap, and it's a very very average house with some weird food smells.

Anyhow, proceeded to the room, did the usual and took a BBJ. She is not that great looking so just asked her to give a BBJ with tit fuck.

Which was good, she cooperates well, but without any communication it's difficult. Looks and communication comes before co-operation for me.

Bathroom is also quite shabby, only cold water in a bucket. Carry your shower gel and towel guys. I don't know if they even change the bedsheet or not, at least I got it changed. Be careful.

Huge traction, neighbors eyeing, hygiene, looks and distance. Decide for yourself.

Yeah she is short so I lifted and fucked for a while that was cool.

Take care.

RahulRocks
07-19-21, 03:03
Hi friends,

After long time I am writing here. Though I am regular reader. This forum has helped many including me many time. Useful information precaution medical need etc. Thanks to all.

I know in someway or other few of us might have tried this but we have not shared experience.

I thought of putting it in forum for brothers views inputs.

Has anyone tried of gigolos route to fulfill desire? How was exp and how it was done I mean advertisement or contact etc? In news paper I read few reports where high profile ladies hire guys for nights parties etc. But could not find how I can also try? Some agencies or some web page where these laddies get the details. Out of curiosity I posted my adv also in random website by coping other adv and in on social site also created page. But no luck. I know some of us would have tried similar way out of curiosity. Why to pay when we can also get paid ha ha ha.

Share your exp if anyone of us got succeeded in this area and what they did to become lucky.

Thanks.

Macho361
07-19-21, 05:56
Well said. Good points added by you two and mongermama. Seniors with exp. It gives good understanding on mongering what to expect and how's it's a roller coaster ride if not for all.

Well said.

Just my two cents.

First and foremost, the probability of having great sex is 1/100. Good sex- 1 in 4 times. Bad sex 2 in 4 times.

You may spend 20 k and have bad sex or spend 3 k and have great sex. My point is, it's always a probability and the odds benefitting you are minimal. Since our dicks do the thinking at times, we continue to take the chances.

Since you're here, you are one of us who seeks an exchange of sex for money. Being petty about or asking for a guarantee like you're doing a favor is not cool. It may only put off the good senior folks who are otherwise very helpful.

I don't know your financial capabilities and constraints. But this is an open forum where people are not obligated to share anything. They do in good faith. So there should be some level of genuine attempt from your end. Membership is a good starting point.

Member #4764
07-19-21, 09:32
Hi folks,

Can someone help me out as I have reached out to Mirror she is asking for reference could you please help me with this regards as she won't budge without reference.

Jgaurpaw99
07-19-21, 10:15
Have recently moved to Manikonda and came across this spa. Planning to visit this week. Any pointers about this place is welcome.They have another branch in tolichowki circle with the same name. There options are better than Manikonda ones.

Gajak44
07-19-21, 12:27
Few days ago, I visited a famous MP suggested on GB road to 'calm' my nerves. Took a well known therapist. Got carried away by her clean, fresh, shaved kitty and indulged in a long DATY session. Have been freaking out since then. I got carried away in the heat of the moment being a DATY fan. I wanted to ask fellow mongers on what is the risk for this (especially for miss S) and any thing I can do as risk mitigation now.

BabyKutu
07-19-21, 14:20
Few days ago, I visited a famous MP suggested on GB road to 'calm' my nerves. Took a well known therapist. Got carried away by her clean, fresh, shaved kitty and indulged in a long DATY session. Have been freaking out since then. I got carried away in the heat of the moment being a DATY fan. I wanted to ask fellow mongers on what is the risk for this (especially for miss S) and any thing I can do as risk mitigation now.Hey,

DATY carries its own risk of STI's however few pointers as below.

Non Smelly and Non Bushy pussy without any secretions are mostly considered ok (I dint use the word safe). Ok definition is from individual to individual on safety thresholds set by own self.

Smelly / oozy **** is a big red flag and has to be avoided. Most STI transmissions happen (mouth) due to indulging in kissing after CBJ or / BBBJ after initial intercourse. That's a killer.

DFK & DATY pose the same risk of contracting STI's.

Miss S is clean. If its more than 24 hours since contact, no lesions then you are good. Gargle constantly with betaine gargle or apple cider vinegar. No meds needed.

Relax bro. Else this will become a mind fuck.

LoverG
07-19-21, 15:43
Chill bro, you already took the plunge. If you're feeling shitty in your head, it will pass.

Otherwise if you see any allergy symptoms, take cetrizine one a day for a few days. Hydrate and eat well. If things are getting worse, after a day go see a doc ASAP.

We all have been there, done that and felt that way. Don't stress.

Few days ago, I visited a famous MP suggested on GB road to 'calm' my nerves. Took a well known therapist. Got carried away by her clean, fresh, shaved kitty and indulged in a long DATY session. Have been freaking out since then. I got carried away in the heat of the moment being a DATY fan. I wanted to ask fellow mongers on what is the risk for this (especially for miss S) and any thing I can do as risk mitigation now.

Arghzme
07-19-21, 16:59
Hey,

Non Smelly and Non Bushy pussy without any secretions are mostly considered ok (I dint use the word safe). Ok definition is from individual to individual on safety thresholds set by own self.

Smelly / oozy **** is a big red flag and has to be avoided. Most STI transmissions happen (mouth) due to indulging in kissing after CBJ or / BBBJ after initial intercourse. That's a killer.

Miss S is clean. If its more than 24 hours since contact, no lesions then you are good. Gargle constantly with betaine gargle or apple cider vinegar. No meds needed.

Relax bro. Else this will become a mind fuck.Any hints on miss S guys? Place is Ser-spa-ene right.

WoodLand
07-19-21, 17:33
He may be getting off by seeing the messages people send asking for contact. Or may be he wants to show off how lucky asshole he is. Or may be satisfy his ego by narrating a hot experience, which is rare for most folks on this forum.

Cheers.Well said! Fantasy is sometimes nice Anna!

ProtonX
07-19-21, 18:11
Any hints on miss S guys? Place is Ser-spa-ene right.Check your PM.

Gajak44
07-19-21, 21:18
Hey,

Relax bro. Else this will become a mind fuck.Thanks a lot brother. Thanks for the reassurance.

Gajak44
07-19-21, 21:19
Chill bro, you already took the plunge. If you're feeling shitty in your head, it will pass.

Otherwise if you see any allergy symptoms, take cetrizine one a day for a few days. Hydrate and eat well. If things are getting worse, after a day go see a doc ASAP.

We all have been there, done that and felt that way. Don't stress.Thanks for the tips bro.

Yancan2
07-20-21, 00:58
Any hints on miss S guys? Place is Ser-spa-ene right.Check your PM.

MarkyMark27
07-20-21, 06:42
Hi folks,

I am not sure if others can relate but I see the counter charge of spas are rising. I used to pay 1.2 k - 1.5 k (max) in most places for an hour and now the ballpark number stands at 2 k. My thinking is if I am visiting a spa and paying some upfront cost (at the counter) I should get a decent massage as well. Extras popping 10-15 minutes after the massage started is not something I appreciate. Yes, we may discuss rates and what's on the menu but the massage should continue at least for 35-40 minutes (in case of 1 hour session). Having a release after a great massage is the best feeling for me. Is there any one else who feel the same way?

Senior folks, could you reiterate some spas which have great therapists for massage and provide extras as well?

Px.Yes that something which annoys me as well. My theory on the rising upfront cost is that they are now beginning to include what spas like Jamba specifically charge for extras. I started mongering in 2016 and the rise has been pinching, nevermind the inflation.

For me Spa with a great massage and ending has always been the one in J hills above the mattress showroom specifically the Thai ones. The local ones are a hit and miss.

Halwa
07-20-21, 14:01
Check your PM.Can someone help me with place decode and Miss S name decode. Will be helpful if you share damages.

ProtonX
07-20-21, 17:15
Can someone help me with place decode and Miss S name decode. Will be helpful if you share damages.Check your PM.

BigDick1030
07-20-21, 17:53
Yes that something which annoys me as well. My theory on the rising upfront cost is that they are now beginning to include what spas like Jamba specifically charge for extras. I started mongering in 2016 and the rise has been pinching, nevermind the inflation.

For me Spa with a great massage and ending has always been the one in J hills above the mattress showroom specifically the Thai ones. The local ones are a hit and miss.As most of spa's stopped paying salaries to therapists, the therapists are least bothered about giving good massage (except on certain high end onea like Sindhi colony or Jamba). The therapists know that you are paying for their flesh, so they are thinking why to stress ourselves with massage??

And the owner thinks they are charging for providing you room with chick's. So if you are looking for good massage, stick to selected ones where massage is sure for 45 minutes. That's why I stopped going to every nasty spa. My most favourite in recent times is KAN Where massage is sure for 45 minutes. And sure shot HJ. And the chicks know the trick to make us ejaculated. And it's 2+0. 5 (counter+tip).

So others you choose your own comfort spa's.

PatrickJsen123
07-20-21, 19:12
Hi everyone,

Newbie here. Just joined today. Need your help. I am looking for a proper 3 some experience. Most girls say yes but not really keen. Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

EcstasyHyd
07-21-21, 06:46
Have anyone tried sp the latest girls. One of two with tattoos looks tempting. Please share FR if anyone tried her.

StealthDiss
07-21-21, 17:43
Maybe I'm tryin to find a needle in a haystack but given that I only like to make out. I think I had no other choice other than getting the subs. Would love any help in this direction. Could anyone direct me to any genuine profiles? Would be grateful. Cheers.

MaduraiBoy05
07-21-21, 19:09
Any good sole who can share some good inde or SP contacts in Hyderabad?

I will be able to help in Chennai and Coimbatore.

SlimShady6
07-21-21, 19:51
Hello everyone,

In Golkonda Hyderabad for a couple of days. Would appreciate if a kind fellow monger could give me contact of indie.

Or decode Spa and Miss name.

Willing to pay for the information. Thanks.

HoneyHunt05
07-22-21, 03:20
You first need to pay for the subscription. Go through the rules at the top of your window.

Regards,

HH.

Hello everyone,

In Golkonda Hyderabad for a couple of days. Would appreciate if a kind fellow monger could give me contact of indie.

CrazyRahul007
07-22-21, 03:46
Your PM is not yet active.

Hello everyone,

CrazyRahul007
07-22-21, 03:49
Your inbox is full. Please clear it.

Any good sole who can share some good inde or SP contacts in Hyderabad?

I will be able to help in Chennai and Coimbatore.

CrazyRahul007
07-22-21, 03:50
Could you please share the SP Contact. My PM is active.

Have anyone tried sp the latest girls. One of two with tattoos looks tempting. Please share FR if anyone tried her.

BabyKutu
07-22-21, 07:06
Hello everyone,

Willing to pay for the information. Thanks.Get a PM, names and details can't be put on a open forum.

PatrickJsen123
07-22-21, 11:26
Maybe I'm tryin to find a needle in a haystack but given that I only like to make out. I think I had no other choice other than getting the subs. Would love any help in this direction. Could anyone direct me to any genuine profiles? Would be grateful. Cheers.PMed you the contact number.

Vishyb90
07-22-21, 14:56
Hello all,

As you would have guessed from my title, this is not a positive review. Firstly thanks to Sandeep bro for sharing reference. I spoke to her in Thursday and fixed up meet for Saturday. Called her on Friday to reschedule because I am expecting visitors at home but she did not respond. Saturday morning she pings asking when I'll reach. I said I won't come and I had called her the previous day to inform. She then asked for Rs. 1000 from me as she wanted to pay electricity bill. I gave it in good faith.

Fast forward to Sunday, I called her in the morning and she said she is expecting a client at 3 pm and she can try to meet me after that. She said she will let me know by 4 pm.

No response till 5 pm so I called her and she said she hasn't started her session with the previous guy yet and that she's locked him in the room for more than an hour now due to landlord issues. WTF!

At this point I was hesitant to meet her but I was like "let me get this out of my system. Asked her whether 7 pm is ok. " She said "yes".

Reached her place and she made me wait 30 minutes. Entered the home, and it was a bloody mess. The worst part was that she was drunk. Was behaving poorly.

Now starts the scary part, she starts admiring my looks (which is absolutely nonsense because I am below average in my looks). She then tries taking a pic of mine and I literally had to snatch her phone and check. Thankfully there was nothing.

She then tried to dance for me, and do some seduction but I was creeped out by then and was contemplating leaving.

I literally told her to undress, she refused a blowjob without cover and I don't care for BJ with a cover.

Then tried to insert, but could not as she was ridiculously tight. Almost lost my hard on in the process of stopping and changing angles etc.

Finally got in and finished in a less than a min. I did no foreplay as she was jabbering all nonsense and quite frankly I was shit scared about her hygiene.

Rating:

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 3/10 (size is good but I am quite certain the boobs are fake).

Pussy - 10/10.

Attitude. Negative 100. She is drunk and speaks shit. She told me that the Rs. 1000 that I gave her was charge for cancelling on her. She said that the restaurant below is hers and everyone comes there to eat the food she prepares.

Hygiene. Negative 100.

Not sure whether anyone had a different experience but trust me, I felt so yuck after I left that I introspected leaving mongering.

Nonetheless, she is someone I will never ever explore again. I would also suggest that my fellow brothers be super cautious.

JustiKyzer
07-22-21, 16:20
Have anyone tried sp the latest girls. One of two with tattoos looks tempting. Please share FR if anyone tried her.I tried the tattoo girl, she is very good, does what we want, no nakras, has tattoos everywhere even on the boob. Good experience definitely a must try.

Julia Anna
07-22-21, 20:20
New to thread and Hyderabad. Tried spa in kphb after desperately trying all avenues. Only HJ and TL on menu. Strict no for BJ. Spent 1.7 at counter and 2.5 for girl after lot of bargaining, paid just out of frustration as mongering after long time. Girl was ok in cooperation but pathetic on looks.

Service - 6.

Cleanliness- 7.

Looks- 4.

Boobs- Let's not talk about non existent, mystical stuff.

Cost- 1.7+2.5 (Not reasonable).

Note- Maybe standards and vfm appeared so bad because of mongering in Delhi previously. If any kind senior can help with good looking girl near kukatpally will be grateful and can reciprocate in other cities.

Pratonic01
07-22-21, 20:47
Get a PM, names and details can't be put on a open forum.It has been a month I am trying to contact you.

Need your help my Lord.

BabyKutu
07-23-21, 06:10
It has been a month I am trying to contact you.

Need your help my Lord.Go for it now brother. Apols have been loose on checking PMs.

LadCameo
07-23-21, 06:35
Did anyone try archana from ahub (she has a hangout ID which ends 69), her charges are 25-30 k per meet.

Did a intro video call yesterday, 35 yo, looks dusky and meat at right places. She speaks in a very seductive tone, which is tempting me a lot.

If anyone has any reviews, please let me know.

ChitinXcitin
07-23-21, 08:06
Hello all,

As you would have guessed from my title, this is not a positive review. Firstly thanks to Sandeep bro for sharing reference. I spoke to her in Thursday and fixed up meet for Saturday. Called her on Friday to reschedule because I am expecting visitors at home but she did not respond. Saturday morning she pings asking when I'll reach. I said I won't come and I had called her the previous day to inform. She then asked for Rs. 1000 from me as she wanted to pay electricity bill. I gave it in good faith.

Fast forward to Sunday, I called her in the morning and she said she is expecting a client at 3 pm and she can try to meet me after that. She said she will let me know by 4 pm.

No response till 5 pm so I called her and she said she hasn't started her session with the previous guy yet and that she's locked him in the room for more than an hour now due to landlord issues. WTF!

At this point I was hesitant to meet her but I was like "let me get this out of my system. Asked her whether 7 pm is ok. " She said "yes".

Reached her place and she made me wait 30 minutes. Entered the home, and it was a bloody mess. The worst part was that she was drunk. Was behaving poorly.

Now starts the scary part, she starts admiring my looks (which is absolutely nonsense because I am below average in my looks). She then tries taking a pic of mine and I literally had to snatch her phone and check. Thankfully there was nothing.

She then tried to dance for me, and do some seduction but I was creeped out by then and was contemplating leaving..Nice and helpful FR in a way! Learnt new phrases like "getting creeped out" and "introspecting mongering." Hahaha.

PatrickJsen123
07-23-21, 09:18
I googled some spa names. And called them. One MP named lemon tree near Kondapur. Asked them what are the services they can provide. And I finally asked for FS. She said ok sir come here. I went there immediately and asked the girl. She took me in to the room.

I had a good massage. We had a little chat while having massage. And I asked what about FS. She replied yes sir it's there. She did hand job for few minutes and then asked me to fuck her. I directly inserted my johnny and banged for fee minutes and finally I realized. She immediately dressed up and said have a good day sir. I felt disappointed. I felt like I am missing something.

Basically that was my first ever experience of having sex and spa bist also. I don't know how it's going to happen.

On the very next day. I called her and asked whether she is available. , She said yes. Again I went there. But this time it was heaven for me. I prepared whole night how to do that and hoe to satay there for 1 hour.

She came in, no message, I started kissing her body boobs face. And eventually we both get naked. We had a good romance for 20 to 25 minutes and she was in mood and she took the control. I fucked her in missionary. Doggy and then she came on me that cowgirl position was awesome. I had 2 shots this time. I had a better better session with her and I am fully satisfied..Please PM me the details. Thanks.

SitaGunjan
07-23-21, 10:08
Hello all,

She then tried to dance for me, and do some seduction but I was creeped out by then and was contemplating leaving..http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2466220#post2466220.

My exp with Manisha with her pics. How she behaves and fights. Post #24291.

Atag5
07-23-21, 13:04
I am new to this forum but in Hyderabad for a good 7-8 years now. Tried a wide array of MPs around GB, M-pur, K-pur, PG.

Was going through a lot of posts and comments on Peaceful (try synonym) spa in GB area (never tried it before as I thought it was dingy), opposite high end Maruti showroom. Been to my share of dingy spas but not a big fan. Wanted to take a round so got myself out of bed and.

Went to MP, no front desk was present. Sat and stood for 5 minutes. Front desk guy came and apologized for the delay. Spa looks neat and clean at a glance. They even started a saloon downstairs which takes up the front desk guy's time with all the to and fro. I asked for rate card to which he said he doesn't have one ATM because prices have been reduced / changed and upfront asked 1.5 k. I tried a bargain on top of that to which he didn't encourage. 1500 is decent in GB area and I agreed. Asked if I can see the therapists, but he politely refused. He assured he has a wide array and will change therapists if I don't like. I asked for SI, he seemed a bit shocked and I as usual moved to my type, I. E. The north east. Asked him to send the best one.

Entered a 5 feet, petite, quite charming and well dressed almost NE looking girl and identified herself as Smile (Urdu). She said I can take off towel and dispo both if I want. LOL. Started the massage. Doesn't know M of it. Some pressing here and there and some rubbing at random places. Said she into this 4 months and in Peaceful spa for only 3 days. Damn.

Reached groin a couple of times and in 8-10 minutes popped the extra question. Asked for menu to which she said, she only offers HJ, TL-HJ. No BJ. I was looking for a bit more and asked 'that's it? '. She said B2 be would be pricey and quoted 8 k. Holy cow. 8 k for B2B? 4 K for HJ-TL! That's hilarious. I didn't reply to which she continued with her 3rd grade massage for another 20 minutes. We chatted a bit. Found out we speak same native language (she isn't proper NE).

15 minutes before an hour, she wrapped up, paused and asked again if I don't need anything extra. After a bit of bargain came down to 3 k for HJ-TL. She says she new, but knows her johnny. Didn't rush the HJ. Took her time. In the meanwhile she let me take her melons in my mouth. Although she initially didn't agree to anything except touching in TL. Medium sized firm melons. Seemed like she enjoyed the sucking. Took me a good 10 minutes to shoot.

What I liked was, she didn't ask for money, neither behaved as if my load is going to burn her hands, in-fact cleaned it herself. Chatted for 5 minutes more before cashing out. Tipped her a 100 as well.

Damages: Front desk- 1500, (pro'ly no bargain), HJ-TL (3000, depends on negotiation).

Halwa
07-23-21, 15:18
Visited Calm spa famous in gachibowli. Asked for Miss S or Happy. Neither were available. Asked the receptionist to send someone. A NE girl came (Name rhymes with dikki) Good looks and small bosom. Okish massage (liked the one at Jamba better) for 30 min and asked for extras.

Quoted 4 k for top access, HJ. 9 k for full nude B2B. Said I will take b2 b full nude for something reasonable. Finalized B2B full nude for 6 k (Sorry for jacking up the price). Asked for money upfront (as if I was going to run away: Allowed good top access and full body licking. But was frequently trying to shush me (Says doesn't want the receptionist to hear) Had issues with fingering as well. She couldn't finish me with hands. Said no for BJ or FS. Finish the deed and left the place.

Damages: 1.5 k + 6 k (No tip as I wasn't very happy).

Value for money: Went to Assam (Literally and figuratively).

The shushing was such a turn off.

WIR: The spa, yes. The fish, no.

Cuntributor
07-23-21, 15:33
Did anyone try archana from ahub (she has a hangout ID which ends 69), her charges are 25-30 k per meet.

Did a intro video call yesterday, 35 yo, looks dusky and meat at right places. She speaks in a very seductive tone, which is tempting me a lot.

If anyone has any reviews, please let me know.Avoid such females. 25 to 30 k per meet is crazy! That too for seductive voice. Most likely they will fleece and may even take advance and disappear. This is one reason I am not comfortable sharing any contacts with guys on the forum. Either contact will get indiscriminately bombarded with messages at wierd times or they will start jacking up the prices. Finally people tell them about the forum which would scare of genuine indies.

Pratonic01
07-23-21, 16:58
Can some senior do a fair comparison, and also kindly share the best choice with me?

BabyKutu
07-23-21, 19:09
V Finalized B2B full nude for 6 k (Sorry for jacking up the price). Asked for money upfront (as if I was going to run away: Allowed good top access and full body licking. But was frequently trying to shush me (Says doesn't want the receptionist to hear) Had issues with fingering as well. She couldn't finish me with hands. Said no for BJ or FS. Finish the deed and left the place.

WIR: The spa, yes. The fish, no.That's a lot of money for pedestrian service. Come on bro, this price inflation is not good. Should not let jhonny control mind. This was a bad call.

HydKing1
07-23-21, 20:00
Hi guys!

Starting mongering after a break, any leads for roadside pickup for short term BJ in car etc specially after 2 AM?

ProtonX
07-23-21, 20:44
Visited Calm spa famous in gachibowli. Asked for Miss S or Happy. Neither were available. Asked the receptionist to send someone. A NE girl came (Name rhymes with dikki) Good looks and small bosom. Okish massage (liked the one at Jamba better) for 30 min and asked for extras.

Quoted 4 k for top access, HJ. 9 k for full nude B2B. Said I will take b2 b full nude for something reasonable. Finalized B2B full nude for 6 k (Sorry for jacking up the price). Asked for money upfront (as if I was going to run away: Allowed good top access and full body licking. But was frequently trying to shush me (Says doesn't want the receptionist to hear) Had issues with fingering as well. She couldn't finish me with hands. Said no for BJ or FS. Finish the deed and left the place.

WIR: The spa, yes. The fish, no.You can get B2 be there easily for 3. 5 k - 4 k which is also expensive in my opinion. It should be capped no more than 2. 5 k.

TypingHard
07-24-21, 03:15

WIR: The spa, yes. The fish, no.I have tried her before for B2B. She quoted the same 9 k initially and asked her to frock off and continue the massage. Agree that her massage is just ok and slowly she came down to 5 k, 4 k finally agreed for 3 k. I still feel that I gave in for extra 500 bucks.

NewStarLord
07-24-21, 07:13
Hey guys,

Has anyone here consulted the famous lady sexologist? I have been wanting to consult her for PIED but her prices are way too high compared to other doctors. Not sure if she is really worth the extra price.

Appreciate any feedback. I am open to suggestions for other doctors as well.

CoolBobby
07-24-21, 09:28
Hi All,

Hope everyone safe and good. Below are my visits before and after 2nd wave.

Are Thai Spa:

Visited are Thai spa in be hills. This is in April starting. Took 90 minutes session. Assigned NI. Forgot name. She did good massage. After 45 minutes popped extras. Quoted 4 k for b2 b. I stood at 2. 5 k.

She said ok for bum and HJ but its an average experience. Allowed to suck top ones. I thought she will give b2 b but she played cleverly.

Charges: 2. 6 k (90 minutes) + 2. 5 k (HJ + TA).

WIR: May be. Massage is good.

KAN:

Visited KAN recently. Old stuff all left. Took 1. 5 hrs session. Assigned L MILF. She did good massage. As usual only HJ and aallowed TA with clothes on.

Charges: 3 k + 0. 6 k.

MILF at SP:

Contacted my regular SP Dream (translate to telugu). Not much stuff with her. Went with earlier tried MILF. As usual service is good and cooperative. Had a relaxing session.

No DFK and Anal (I am also not into those now a days).

WIR: Not in near time.

Damages: 5. 5 k for 2.

Chintal MILF:

Thanks to paidptc bro for sharing her digits and reference.

Visited her in the late evening in March. She had bath and looked fresh when I visited. She is very far from the pics she shares. Pics might be 4 or 5 yrs old.

She is MILF with below average looks. Have nice melons and good attitude. I am not comfortable with the place. Better book your own place. Only LFK, CBJ. Tried WOT and Miss.

Finished in miss and left. She asked how I felt. I provided feedback and left.

Damages: 2. 5 k per 1.

WIR: have to see if no options.

Cheers.

Enjoy. Be safe.

Vamsipasham
07-24-21, 12:40
Hi,

This report was a week old. I met her on SA and fixed the deal for 10 k / HR. Secure place and everything on cards except Anal. She is 41 years old but maintains well. If anyone is looking for a MILF experience she is the good option around KPHB.

Regards.

Vamsi.

Yancan2
07-24-21, 13:17
That's too much for such ordinary stuff- we need to keep the rates in check!

Quoted 4 k for top access, HJ. 9 k for full nude B2B. Said I will take b2 b full nude for something reasonable. Finalized B2B full nude for 6 k (Sorry for jacking up the price). Asked for money upfront (as if I was going to run away: Allowed good top access and full body licking. But was frequently trying to shush me (Says doesn't want the receptionist to hear) Had issues with fingering as well. She couldn't finish me with hands. Said no for BJ or FS. Finish the deed and left the place..

WannabeStud
07-24-21, 18:33
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2466220#post2466220.

My exp with Manisha with her pics. How she behaves and fights. Post #24291.Damn, Guess I was a bit lucky. I wouldn't have known how to deal with all of that attitude. Never again with her then!

Thanks.

StealthDiss
07-24-21, 19:04
Hi,

This report was a week old. I met her on SA and fixed the deal for 10 k / HR. Secure place and everything on cards except Anal. She is 41 years old but maintains well. If anyone is looking for a MILF experience she is the good option around KPHB.

Regards.

Vamsi.Is that 10 k per hour bro? Day light robbery for a person of that age. Was that after negotiation?

Pratonic01
07-24-21, 20:40
It has been a month I am trying to contact you.

Need your help my Lord.Babykutu sir, please reply sir.

PatrickJsen123
07-25-21, 12:49
Hi,

Regards.

Vamsi.Can you share the contact please?

PatrickJsen123
07-25-21, 13:20
Hi everyone,

Got the attached pic from SP. Any feedback. Charging 6 K per ST. Any feedback is appreciated.

Pratonic01
07-25-21, 18:50
Hi everyone,

Got the attached pic from SP. Any feedback. Charging 6 K per ST. Any feedback is appreciated.Looks Super hot with an apple booty, I think my upcoming Hyderabad trip is going to be absolutely dry.

Babykutu sir is suggesting Shruthi which Iam reluctant about, however she is also not receiving the phone and talking properly.

So this time no luck. M sad, Hyderabad brothers, help if you can. Iam travelling from Hyderabad to Chennai to Mumbai.

I can help people with absolutel gem contacts of Bangalore and few tried ones of Mumbai as well.

BabySearch
07-26-21, 04:09
Yesterday visited KAN spa J. Hill. There is one more branch at Mpur.

Opted P. And cream message which was just ok ok kind. Room was big with door (door had hole). Only good thing is happy ending.

Plus:

Therapist is friendly and with nice figure.

HJ is satisfying damage 0. 5 k.

Minus:

Counter charges are too high 2 K for 1 h.

Hygiene issue.

No hot water in bathroom.

Massage is not good.

Other than HJ, nothing extra available. Too many limitation.

I may not repeat.

TheMagic36
07-26-21, 07:04
Yesterday visited KAN spa J. Hill. There is one more branch at Mpur.

Opted P. And cream message which was just ok ok kind. Room was big with door (door had hole). Only good thing is happy ending.

Plus:

Therapist is friendly and with nice figure.

HJ is satisfying damage 0. 5 k.

Minus:

Counter charges are too high 2 K for 1 h.

Hygiene issue.

No hot water in bathroom.I believe KAN is good for people who like oil massage and for that bum massage too. And they took 1.5 k on both my visits.

Also, do they have any therapists available in MPur branch? And any idea where that branch is located?

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

BaronK
07-26-21, 09:14
Hi everyone,

Got the attached pic from SP. Any feedback. Charging 6 K per ST. Any feedback is appreciated.Pics looks hot. Let us know your FR if you have tried and care to share SP details? PM is open.

Pratonic01
07-26-21, 12:12
Pavani has shared a picture, deleted immediately. I have some doubt. Can anyone please share the picture, I am not able to find in the forum.

GoJek
07-26-21, 13:05
Thanks to Pratonic01 / Picassown for the references.

I'm not very articulative so I will keep my experience short. Contacted her husband on TG and fixed the deed for Saturday night. The place is very far and it took me almost 75 min to reach der. Went in around 11 PM. Husband took me inside. Children were sleeping in the Hall and we went into the bed room. Completed the transaction.

His wife came in red saree with a glass of water. Had around 15 min of conversation. Started caressing her hands, Then we hugged each other and I started smooching her. She reciprocated very well and we started slowly with LFK and then DFK. Slowly I started removing her saree and blouse. She wore red color bra and surprisingly no lingerie. Started playing with her boobs and kissed the nipples. Then we got into intense level of kissing and she started kissing all over my body. Kissing went on for almost like 15 min. Then she asked me to lie down and started kissing my Johnny. She licked all around that area and gave an awesome BJ until I cum inside. Went into the bathroom and cleaned myself.

Then did WOT for like 10 min and started with round 2. Went with doggy style first and then tried different positions and angles with her.

Over all, it was a great experience.

BoyPune
07-26-21, 14:35
Any recommendations for spa / 3 SUm ready cpls / Single female (paid basis) for guy travelling to Hyderabad for a week?

RrVee123
07-26-21, 17:31
Guess what is the importance of this pic.

Yes definitely related to our group. Nostalgic.

Member #4742
07-26-21, 17:53
Any good SP contacts please share.

RohanM
07-26-21, 18:27
Hi guys!

Starting mongering after a break, any leads for roadside pickup for short term BJ in car etc specially after 2 AM?Begumpet area.

Member #4764
07-26-21, 21:47
Can you please share the contact details if possible thank you.

Estasy
07-27-21, 00:11
Did anyone visit? Why so much price for consultation?

Hey guys,

Has anyone here consulted the famous lady sexologist? I have been wanting to consult her for PIED but her prices are way too high compared to other doctors. Not sure if she is really worth the extra price.

Appreciate any feedback. I am open to suggestions for other doctors as well.

BabySearch
07-27-21, 05:10
I believe KAN is good for people who like oil massage and for that bum massage too. And they took 1.5 k on both my visits.

Also, do they have any therapists available in MPur branch? And any idea where that branch is located?

Cheerio,

TheMagic.They have branch in Madhapur on I. E hospital road.

Pratonic01
07-27-21, 05:32
Bro I know this SP from 8 years and he is pretty close to me. He is close to babykutu bro as well. He gets all the food from Delhi and Kolkata. If you think it's fake no problem.Is he with number ending 026?

LadCameo
07-27-21, 06:47
Thanks to BD bro for the find, the place is discreet and no one can really imagine that there is a SPA in that building.

Went and asked as per instructions given by BD bro (as I also wanted manscaping to be done).

In comes roja, a proper BBW figure. Starts the massage and asked me indirectly if I ever went to any other spas etc I said no.

After some CC swipes on my back and near the jhonny area. Comes the question. I went for b2 b and told her that I need hair to be removed.

She did proper b2 b and she has amazing tongue skills. She tempted me to take BBBJ so went for it.

After the service, she brought in cream and started removing the hair. I have to admit she was very focussed and did a perfect job. I never saw my area so hair free. LOL.

Damages: 1500 at counter+2500 for b2 b + 500 for hair removal.

WIR-most probably yes.

TheMagic36
07-27-21, 07:26
This is a pending FR, two weeks old.

Thank you to BD bro and others for recommending the langoota experience. After my first experience I felt really good after a long time but missed the langoota experience that many senior bros described here. So went to KAN again.

Paid 1.5 k at counter and was shown the room right after reception. Change to dispos and waited for the therapist. Was assigned Miss are and she started the massage. After 5 minutes into the message I said the dispos are not comfortable. She smiled and got the langoota. She promptly pulled off my dispos and asked me to lift my hips to slide the langoota. It was a great feeling of getting that langoota on by the therapist while I was lying naked.

Once the langoota was tied she resumed the massage. She finished with my back and the started with my thighs. Asked her to be gentle and she obliged. While doing it she often touched my crack and balls. It was a blissful feeling and Johnny was awake by now. She opened the langoota and started rubbing Johnny from behind along with crack and balls. I lifted my hips slightly so that she can slide her hands completely below my body and massage Johnny. She poured more oil and started stroking Johnny from behind. Unfortunately it was tough for her to finish the job in that position. So turned over and she did a decent habdjob. After a few minutes I could not control anymore and released my load. Overall a good experience again at KAN.

Damages - 1.5 k at counter + .7 k to girl.

Massage - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

TheMagic36
07-27-21, 10:44
Was in Bangalore for almost two weeks and back to Hyderabad yesterday (Monday) afternoon. Called up KAN as I was looking for some proper oil massage to relax my body. Asked to book appointment with Miss P at JH branch but he said she already has a customer and asked if I am okay to visit the MPur branch. He guided me to the location of the Mpur branch. It comes in the line of Img hospital and in an apartment with a gods name.

Paid 1.5 k at counter and was shown the room which had a dispo. I immediately asked for a langoota and was given that. Got naked and waited for the girl to arrive. The moment she was in I asked her to help me with tying the langoota. She was smiling and tied the happily. Laid down and massage started. After a couple of minutes, she asked if I am a regular to which I said yes but in the JH branch. She immediately opened the langoota and started massaging my bum with a lot of oil. Nice gentle massage rubbing on my bum, crack, balls and johnny. After about 15 minutes of good bum massage asked to turn around. I requested her to continue with bum massage and she obliged. She was talking all the while about how customers and therapists should maintain a friendly and jovial relationship (of course we should).

Another 15 minutes gone by and now I turned around with johnny forming a tent under the partially open langoota. She started with chest and went down to massage my stomach area. Now it was nearly 45 minutes and she removed the lagoota fully. Poured more oil on johnny and started stroking gently from balls all the way up to the tip. It was heavenly. She started stroking slowly and in no time I shot my load. She was giggling and cleaned up my tool with the langoota. She showed me the shower and while I was in shower she joined me to help rub my back with soap. Shower done, dressed up and paid her customary tip of 0.5 k and let the place.

Overall - 7/10.

Damages - 1.5 k + 0.5 k.

Massage - 8/10 (I am a sucker for bum massages with oil).

WIR. Yes.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

TheMagic36
07-27-21, 10:50
They have branch in Madhapur on I. E hospital road.Yes bro, I did visit it yesterday as therapists at J branch were busy when I called. FR is waiting for approval from moderator. Thank you so much!

Pratonic01
07-27-21, 12:00
Oh sorry forgot to mention that. SP quoted 8 K and not willing to budge. Finally got it down to 7 K.

Regards,

Contigo.Can you share this SP contact bro, would like to try.

Shruthi / Mirror wants 13 K for 2 hours BTW. Holy Moly.

Jgaurpaw99
07-27-21, 12:02
Guess what is the importance of this pic.

Yes definitely related to our group. Nostalgic.Almost a decade back, one / two tollywood (small time / side) actresses got caught. Is this answer correct?

Jgaurpaw99
07-27-21, 12:03
Any recommendations for spa / 3 SUm ready cpls / Single female (paid basis) for guy travelling to Hyderabad for a week?In which area of Hyderabad you will be staying?

LadCameo
07-27-21, 13:18
Hey guys,

Appreciate any feedback. I am open to suggestions for other doctors as well.From experience I suggest you to visit Rahul Reddy at Androcare.

HydAdultHub
07-27-21, 14:36
Hi all,

Good to see the thread is very active. I used to read and follow the site, based on the clues, I have explored few options especially in Bangalore.

I recently moved to Hyderabad and thought to be part of this group by being a member. I do have experience in Hyderabad during my college time and those contacts are lost.

Currently with the discussion going, I got clues for MPs, which I going to try. I hope you guys will be safe and have a great life.

Thanks.

RrVee123
07-27-21, 19:04
Almost a decade back, one / two tollywood (small time / side) actresses got caught. Is this answer correct?Kind of correct bro.

But it will go down as first pic that was posted in our forum. Interesting stuff way back in 2004 when this forum got started where mongering was at different level and when city was still expanding. Gone were the good days to cherish always. Nostalgia.

VickyX
07-27-21, 20:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ajay560
07-27-21, 21:15
Hi all,

Any contacts would be appreciated. Thank you.

TheMagic36
07-28-21, 04:45
Kind of correct bro.

But it will go down as first pic that was posted in our forum. Interesting stuff way back in 2004 when this forum got started where mongering was at different level and when city was still expanding. Gone were the good days to cherish always. Nostalgia.Oh my goodness. Bro, you are making me very nostalgic now. It was way back in 2004 that I started my mongering experience in Vijayawada when I just turned 18 years, I had just finished my plus 2 and was waiting to join graduation. I remember it was in Mangalagiri to be precise and I was guided by a pimp to her place which was a very small house in the town. Oh gosh, so many years gone by now and we are getting old!

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

TheMagic36
07-28-21, 06:03
What is her digits? Damage? Experience? Anyone.

Her Instagram shows she is enjoying in Hyderabad with many guys.But is she worth bro? She doesn't look good and also she is kind of bad mouthed. If things go wrong then we will all be on her instagram page. She might charge higher too because of her popularity.

All my personal opinions. However, you may try if you get her digits for a different but risky experience, maybe.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

BoyPune
07-28-21, 07:08
In which area of Hyderabad you will be staying?Near Gacchibowli-Lingampally belt.

MtlBoy
07-28-21, 08:46
Hi guys, will appreciate the contact and reference of Medchal couple.

BaronK
07-28-21, 15:34
Folks, seeing new birds in Hyderabad<famous position website anyone tried? Please share your reviews.

Very long back I had tried few birds but not so great to mention. This time pics looks kind of tempting.

Member #4723
07-28-21, 15:51
Have been having a SP with digits ending in 3 3 5 6. I switched phone and lost history altogether.

The girls are local and look busty. Can someone confirm if it's genuine. Thanks.

HydKing1
07-28-21, 18:43
In Begumpet I travel daily from Panjagutta to minister road.

Begumpet area.

Rajesh6
07-28-21, 19:20
Folks, seeing new birds in Hyderabad<famous position website anyone tried? Please share your reviews.

Very long back I had tried few birds but not so great to mention. This time pics looks kind of tempting.Hi,

I have been wanting to try over there. Can anyone please suggest a few good birds from there that perform a decent BJ and DFK. Have heard it's genuine but I am confused on whom to choose. Any suggestions of the birds would be highly appreciated.

Ravik5932
07-29-21, 06:01
Have visited MPs at other places but never at Hyderabad as I did not want to be recognized. Finally decided to take the plunge and thanks to CrazyRahul007, visited this place near Mind Space.

There are two parlours in the same building. One is part of a chain of 16 parlours in the city. I visited the other starting with Be. Was pleasantly surprised by the ambience. Place was quite clean.

There are at least 10 rooms and also beauty saloon. The receptionist was a nice lady. Contacted them on phone and was advised 30% discount but when I went there was told that the 30% applies for only the expensive packages. Paid 2 K for 1 hour. Was sent a NI girl from Delhi. The girl was decent to talk to and did not broach the subject of extras till about 35 minutes. Those who like slim girls may like her. I personally prefer someone more voluptuous. She had quoted 2000 for HJ + top access and 4000 for be to be with bottom covered, which I felt was high. I am not good at negotiating and so refused the extras. Had bath and left the place after tipping the girl for massage. According to the girl there are 6 girls working in shifts. I saw two of the girls both decent but slim built. While leaving the building I saw four NE chicks entering the building. All were relatively decent looking girls most likely working for the other spa. Hopefully will be writing another FR soon with little help from other forum friends.

Rating:

Place cleanliness: 9/10.

Girl: 7/10.

Massage: 7.5/10.

Extras: Expensive for services offered. No BJ / Nude be to be / FS available.

WIR: If I am looking for massage at a clean place.

Jgaurpaw99
07-29-21, 09:16
Near Gacchibowli-Lingampally belt.Cool. Will get in touch with you over PM.

TheMagic36
07-29-21, 13:22
Hello dear brothers,

Anyone been with this YouTube short films actress named Praneetha? Or does anyone know if she is open to paid fun? I kind of have something towards her. Posting some pics for your reference.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

SaswatLove
07-29-21, 14:29
Hi guys,

Old monger from Hyderabad but shifted to Bangalore recently. Visiting Hyderabad in Aug for few days and will be staying near Hitech. Can anyone please help me with good indie details or good MPs with extra to try for. Thank you guys.

PatrickJsen123
07-29-21, 16:04
Hi,

I have been wanting to try over there. Can anyone please suggest a few good birds from there that perform a decent BJ and DFK. Have heard it's genuine but I am confused on whom to choose. Any suggestions of the birds would be highly appreciated.Talk with SP about what you are looking for. He will direct to the girl.

GoJek
07-29-21, 19:09

Very long back I had tried few birds but not so great to mention. This time pics looks kind of tempting.Can someone help to decode this site for me?

GoJek
07-29-21, 19:28
I contacted this SP (digits ending with 427) . He shared few pics and thought of going with the lady with a black mole and fixed the timing of deed. At the last moment, she was not available and SP suggested another girl claiming she has good feed back from clients and very good. Based on his suggestion, went to the place. She looks very different from the photo that was shared. Since Johnny ruled, paid her the cash and started with the deed. Went with BJ first and she is not all good. Asked her to stop and started with G-Whiz. Johnny is in no mood, so stopped the deed. Cleaned myself and stepped out. Over all, it was a very bad experience.

Damages: 5 k per 1 HR.

WIR: No.

PeakInterest1
07-29-21, 19:32
I tried the tattoo girl, she is very good, does what we want, no nakras, has tattoos everywhere even on the boob. Good experience definitely a must try.She seems to have left that place and is with another SP in K-pally. If anyone has the contact please share it in the PM. Thanks.

Picassown
07-29-21, 20:58
Can someone help to decode this site for me?Its hyd69.com it redirects to https://indiansexservices.com/in/hyderabad1.

Enjoy.

LadCameo
07-30-21, 05:46
I contacted this SP (digits ending with 427) . He shared few pics and thought of going with the lady with a black mole and fixed the timing of deed. At the last moment, she was not available and SP suggested another girl claiming she has good feed back from clients and very good. Based on his suggestion, went to the place. She looks very different from the photo that was shared. Since Johnny ruled, paid her the cash and started with the deed. Went with BJ first and she is not all good. Asked her to stop and started with G-Whiz. Johnny is in no mood, so stopped the deed. Cleaned myself and stepped out. Over all, it was a very bad experience.

Damages: 5 k per 1 HR.

WIR: No.Bro- never try SP's unless you have positive reviews from here (after all that's why the site is there for), they will absolutely loot you.

Most of the SP's are scammers or do switch and bait (which is what happened in your case).

Incognito0592
07-30-21, 11:06
Came to Hyderabad after a long time back. Visited KAN madhapur branch image hospital road located in first floor. Paid the Counter charges. Was assigned Ms P around 25 years old. Decent massage with hints and after 30 minutes of back turned front and she asked if I needed relaxation. She poured more oil and gave a good massage she know how to deal with it well, I released. Took bath but no hot water and came out, tipped her 600 which she happily took.

Counter charges: 2000.

Looks 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

Friendly and Would definitely repeat her again if possible.

Member #4742
07-30-21, 15:39
Can someone provide reliable SP contact.

FunTime64
07-30-21, 18:42
Hey There!

Been a silent watcher for a long time and finally had a break through with the membership!

Got the contact of mirror from an old pal. Mirror asked for reference and the response was prompt.

Was not comfortable with in call & asked options of out call, was in menu.

Agreed on time & place, she reached on time promptly.

Can have good time if we have patience to deal with her.

Figure - 3/5.

Attitude - 4/5.

Hole. Loose.

Damages. VFM. Felt reasonable. Not quoting here as per her request.

WIR. May be if if no options available.

Happy mongering!

FunTime64
07-30-21, 18:56
Hey there!

Had some in Secbad area and had to kill couple of hours for something. Explored available Spa's near by and narrowed down on "XXX-Chile" Spa.

Called up the place and response was prompt, was informed option of picking up from the available line up.

Open fact, no spa is paying salaries to the therapists.

Reached the place and the line up was shown in Delhi style!

Picked a fair option, turned out to be a Punjabi who just landed down south to Hyderabad for making few extra bucks!!

Had a good conversation and scored the number from the lady!!

Only HJ on menu as per the house rules, but can score B2 B if you can pull it off!!

Decent place with Sliding doors, noisy if the house if full.

Counter damages - 1200.

HJ, B2B & Access to Mountains and Bermuda triangle. Quoted 5 k, mind over ruled dick. Offered 2 k and the lady agreed hesitantly. May be lack of options due to weekday.

Boobs. Handful, 4/5.

Body. Smooth and smells clean.

Height. Medium / Short.

Service. Above average.

Massage. WIR - No, there are lot many options these day.

Happy mongering!

Halwa
07-30-21, 21:33
New to forum. Already gave 2 FRs on famous MP in Hyderabad. Want to try FS but couldn't get at both the MPs. Can some senior provide a reliable SP number. Tried contacting multiple folks. None of them replied. Can someone please provide a reliable contact. Would prefer fair, hygienic and petite birds.

EcstasyHyd
07-31-21, 08:50
She seems to have left that place and is with another SP in K-pally. If anyone has the contact please share it in the PM. Thanks.Thank you Justikyzer for the report. I tried her. She is definitely one of the best I had. Our lips felt like magnets, whenever they are close, they locked hard.

I think she’s not with that SP now. Not sure her present SP

HarryMan1
07-31-21, 10:59
She seems to have left that place and is with another SP in K-pally. If anyone has the contact please share it in the PM. Thanks.Yes. She is in k-pally. But this SP charges 8 to 10 k. Frustrating.

FunTime64
07-31-21, 11:07
Hey there!

Was confused be / w professional massage vs happy ending massage and ended up exploring near by available options in Jstdl.

One MP from Image Gardens lane called and confirmed availability of a Kashmiri Apple imported from Delhi. Tempted for Kashmiri apple and booked the appointment.

Quoted 1999 for 1 hour, negotiated and got him down to 1.2 k / HR.

Reached the MP and got a warm welcome from the counter guy. Paid the amount and I was shown the room.

Pretty small rooms and ambience is ok. Changed into Dispo and came in the Kashmiri Apple. Tall, may be around 5.10 and very very fair!

Massage was above par and right pressure at required places.

Started conversation during the massage and the apple responded well and kept on boasting about her self which was ok to an extent.

Came in the topic of extras and asked what was available, top & bottom access, B2B and HJ on menu and quoted 5 k, offered 3 k and I was not interested to bump up the damages.

She agreed finally and did the payment.

Tall apple with tummy, handful boobs with pinkish nipples. Too good to be true except the tummy.

Scorecard-.

Attitude - 10/5, willing to please. Lied down one the massage bed and gave full access top to bottom.

Boobs- 5/5, handful with pink nipples. Full access.

Pussy - 5/5, clean & warm.

Damages - 3.5 k.

WIP. There is lot of fish in the market, may not repeat.

Took number. Will see if anything comes up!

Happy mongering!

HarryMan1
07-31-21, 12:27
She seems to have left that place and is with another SP in K-pally. If anyone has the contact please share it in the PM. Thanks.SP said she is going to leave tomorrow. Most probably. Kind of matches with what she mentioned I. E. She is planning to stay a few days in Hyderabad with her friends.

FunTime64
07-31-21, 14:33
Hey there!

Was confused b / w professional massage vs happy ending massage, obviously dick ruled, ended up exploring options of happy ending.

Called up Jstdl and asked for available options near by my location, got couple of calls and one MP confirmed availability of a fresh Kashmiri Apple imported from Delhi.

Quoted 1999- damages for 1 hour, negotiated to 1.2 k counter damages.

Reached location and the welcome was warm from the counter guy, asked what's on the menu and said the only happy ending.

Decent looking Spa, Small rooms at small massage beds.

Showed the Apple, Very fair lady, tall and kind of voluptuous lady, tummy could be a turn off!

Paid the counter damages, showed the room to change to dispo.

Came in the Apple and what happened for the next one hour was a pure bliss!

Above average massage, had better massages previously, no offense here!

30 min into massage, came up the question of extras, asked what's on the Menu. Opted for Top & Bottom access, B2B and HJ. Quoted 5 k, negotiated to 3 k. Request our brother not to jack up the prices, if planning to taste the Apple.

No nakhras, tried all possible ways to please.

ScoreCard:

Height. Approx 5. 9-5. 10.

Boobs- 5/5, Handful & pink nipples, allowed full access.

Pussy- 5/5,Tight & Clean. Full access.

Attitude- 10/5, not a time watcher.

WIR- May be No, lots of fish available in MP's.

Flirted as much as possible and scored the number, should see if anything will.

Happy mongering!

Rummy8900
07-31-21, 19:29
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Gajak44
07-31-21, 19:56
After reading multiple reports on the forum decided to visit KAN mpur branch as it was nearer. Assigned miss M. Changed to dispo and waited. In came the therapist. I asked for a langoti and she gave a naughty smile and said out of stock. Gave a very thorough message without leaving an inch of the body including swiping area. But it was all professional and not teasing type. Turned around and she asked if I needed message there as well. I said yes. Again naughty smile saying most important part to massage. Off goes the dispo. An extremely thorough and loving hand job with lots of oil carefully caressing the entire tool with jewels. Teases the tool and pumped it out thoroughly till every last drop of cum came out while caressing nipples (love that). Not like some therapists who treat like untouchable as soon as cum oozes out. Helped clean up and offered to scrub back too. Took a hot shower and left a content man. Counter: 2000 + 700.

Best HJ I ever received.

Jgaurpaw99
08-01-21, 06:39
Modda guduv at % spa. Lanjodaka. Give proper hints.Hey. Watch out the language gentleman. Not cool at all.

PvtTomlins
08-01-21, 07:45

Very long back I had tried few birds but not so great to mention. This time pics looks kind of tempting.He has a long list to choose from, however almost all of them are below average. The other thing to be aware, he is operating out of an Oyo that looks like and pretends to be an apartment I. E. There is no signage or boards that it is an Oyo and you have to pay for the room (1 K). You'll need to give your ID Proof for the room booking, which is a deal breaker for me. The photos are old, the girls are average. They try to please, but unless you are really in dire straits and willing to risk the ID thing or opt for an out call, I'd say avoid for now. It is a matter of time before that building gets raided. The girls must be staying in some place close by. Once you book the room, the girl comes a few minutes later. Which is the other risk. There were 4 - 5 mongers going in and out all the time. Its a risky place to visit.

PvtTomlins
08-01-21, 08:12
Modda guduv at % spa. Lanjodaka. Give proper hints.That was uncalled for. There is a certain decorum and politeness in this community. Not cool.

DonutRider
08-01-21, 08:33
Modda guduv at % spa. Lanjodaka. Give proper hints.Woww, I logged in to the forum after a long time only to see this!! I mean, this forum belongs to Gentlemen and this guy clearly isn't one!

For everyone who doesn't understand the local language -.

"Modda guduv" translates to "Suck dick / suck my dick".

"Lanjodaka" translates to "Son of a working girl".

I reported this post and would request the admin/moderator to do something about it. I feel disgusted to be in the same group as this guy!

Member #4723
08-01-21, 10:44
Agree with you. Reported the post, thanks for translating (had no clue).

Woww, I logged in to the forum after a long time only to see this!! I mean, this forum belongs to Gentlemen and this guy clearly isn't one!

I reported this post and would request the admin/moderator to do something about it. I feel disgusted to be in the same group as this guy!

Pratonic01
08-01-21, 12:23
She talk less on phone and message, called her for 3-4 hours in the hotel. Didn't talk about money however ended up paying 7 K.

She looks like healthy version of sama sikander (prior to plastic surgery).

It was a good session of around 4 hours. We took shower together and then a long long long DFK slow light hard harsh bites tongue eating, twist, swirls everything. I told her I know that you are a good kisser but no where close to my level. She took it as a challenge. DFK led to BBJ Ball Sucking and 69. I asked her to like down on stomach and arch her big sexy ass, and went to one corner of the room and started fucking in the air "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" she got sort of embarrassed.

Her pussy is hot, so I told her to lite the Cig from her pussy. Haha we had fun).

Marathon fucking in standing missionary and doggy. Although I would have really loved a reverse cowgirl seeing her Latin looking Indian ass. But couldn't set properly. Finally I big volume of load on her ass was deposited.

DFK 10/10.

BBJ 9/10.

Ass 9/10.

Looks 7/10.

Sula Wine (600).

Choc (80).

Durex Inv (Don't remember).

Lady (7 K) she came by cab herself and went herself.

Rose (20).

Overall 7. 8 approx. VFM.

She works in some Lawyer's offic.

Next is the biggest KLPD very very big one. Of my life.

SP Sky. Best to avoid.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

FunTime64
08-01-21, 13:55
Woww, I logged in to the forum after a long time only to see this!! I mean, this forum belongs to Gentlemen and this guy clearly isn't one!

I reported this post and would request the admin/moderator to do something about it. I feel disgusted to be in the same group as this guy!Thanks for the support from fellow members!

I usually ignore people who do not have basic common sense, they do not bother me at all. I have better things to do in life rather than responding to these kind of people.

We are here for a purpose and anything which do not qualify our purpose here, I just give it a pass!

While this a great place to meet brothers with similar thoughts, we have to at times deal with people who may not have the similar mindset.

BTW, one can decode the name from the subject line from my second post.

I have shared the MP name and Apple name to Senior members who have I'm'd me. Request brothers not to jack up the prices!

Cheers happy mongering!

FunTime64
08-01-21, 14:20
Hey guys!

Met an old friend after long time and we have nothing to do!

We got over pubs & bars as we became intolerant of the loud music!!

Contact an SP who happens to be a very contact of mine, he operates in close circle then, not sure what is he up to these days.

After 30 min, he responded with availability, we chose one, unfortunately, she is not available. Had to go with other available option.

Usually, there will no bargain when he quotes and we get the best quote since we are very very old contacts for him.

Picked up beers and the girl from the den. Very easy to navigate to the den if we are well versed with the hitech city area.

Worked out to approx 3 k / shot, of course the girl was not a looker but had attitude to please. Everything on menu!

Scorecard-.

Height. May be 5.2-5.3.

Boobs - 3/5, not handful but ok.

Pussy. Clean & Odour free, tight.

Attitude - 5/5, not a time watcher.

Damages. Booked for whole night, we usually drop the girl back after the deed.

WIP- No.

Happy mongering!

HydLover
08-01-21, 14:21
Can anyone help decode the popular spas being discussed here, kan, Chile, near image hospital, etc. Others.

I'm pretty lost brethren.

HydLover
08-01-21, 14:29
Ruan and dtantra, bhills, any recent feedback will be appreciated.

TheMagic36
08-01-21, 15:19
Got digits for Ass Banger bro a couple of months ago but couldn't try as schedule was busy. Contacted her and she asked my reference which I gave. Agreed to meet at 6 pm.

Was guided to the location. I guess she operates from someone else place. By the time I reached there place it was raining heavily and power cut too. Decided to proceed anyway and was let into a house on the ground floor where a family was staying. Went to the bedroom along with her. Paid the amount and got undressed. She is not to my liking. Short plump and saggy boobs. Proceeded on to bed and she started with a BBBJ which was nice. Asked if she can put on the protection but I denied and asked her to show some tongue work. She agreed and did some good work with tongue licking over my upper body, thighs, balls and Johnny.

She put the protection on Johnny and asked me to do in missionary as she is not comfortable with cowgirl since my Johnny is big for her. Started with missionary and she started to bite my nipples and lick them. Released my load after a good drilling. Cleaned and left.

Place - 5/10.

Body - 4/10.

Looks - 4/10.

Attitude - 6/10.

Damages - 3.5 k (sorry that's too much for her).

WIR. No, even if she is the only female left.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

HyperCool
08-01-21, 19:19
Any one visited bellisspa Secunderabad?

Ravik5932
08-02-21, 07:41
Can anyone help decode the popular spas being discussed here, kan, Chile, near image hospital, etc. Others.

I'm pretty lost brethren.KAN: PopularSouthern state Aurrveda spa in J / Hills and Madhapur. Other I am also at a loss.

DudeMi98
08-02-21, 10:17
Hello guys,

Tried connecting Navya, Siri, Shilpi, Shilpi, Shruti. . but none of them responded. Thanks to PTC bro in giving his best to help me out, unfortunately it didn't work due to time factor. Then I thought I will have to settle with Manisha Or Sasi as the last resort. Luckily, Shruti responded. Went to her place. Had some good time with her. BBBJ, CBJ, bang in multiple positions. Two rounds. Came out as a happy man.

She is lean / slim with saggy small boobs & loose pussy, but her involvement & attitude is top notch. Will repeat her sometime during my next visit to Hyderabad.

Mi.

Gravinder
08-02-21, 13:58
Ruan and dtantra, bhills, any recent feedback will be appreciated.Dtantra. No new girls, one Thai is available, all others are there from a year.

Gravinder
08-02-21, 14:15
Have visited MPs at other places but never at Hyderabad as I did not want to be recognized. Finally decided to take the plunge and thanks to CrazyRahul007, visited this place near Mind Space.

There are two parlours in the same building. One is part of a chain of 16 parlours in the city. I visited the other starting with Be. Was pleasantly surprised by the ambience. Place was quite clean.

There are at least 10 rooms and also beauty saloon. The receptionist was a nice lady. Contacted them on phone and was advised 30% discount but when I went there was told that the 30% applies for only the expensive packages. Paid 2 K for 1 hour. Was sent a NI girl from Delhi. The girl was decent to talk to and did not broach the subject of extras till about 35 minutes. Those who like slim girls may like her. I personally prefer someone more voluptuous. She had quoted 2000 for HJ + top access and 4000 for be to be with bottom covered, which I felt was high. I am not good at negotiating and so refused the extras. Had bath and left the place after tipping the girl for massage. According to the girl there are 6 girls working in shifts. I saw two of the girls both decent but slim built. While leaving the building I saw four NE chicks entering the building. All were relatively decent looking girls most likely working for the other spa. Hopefully will be writing another FR soon with little help from other forum friends..Had been to this spa yesterday, the website has an offer of 1400 for 45 minutes. 3000 for btob. No BJ even I offered another 1000. While coming could see South, NE girls also. Rooms are congested.

Yancan2
08-02-21, 22:38
T the spa has only one Thai therapist left over from the pre covid times, the rest are all mostly ne. They have maintained a good quality of massage, but extras are very expensive. The last time I was there, which was like a month ago, the therapist demanded 5 k for b2 b without BJ, which I flatly refused and walked out. Would not recommend in view of the extremely high prices right now.

Ruan and dtantra, bhills, any recent feedback will be appreciated..

Pratonic01
08-03-21, 05:51
SP Sky.

While returning from work message him and ask for options, sent 3 options to choose, selected the youngest one for 10 K night. He dropped the girl near the hospital and we checked in the hotel She never spoke till then, just little bit. I was pestering her to talk to me, bought Vodka Cig and Food for her.

Now the biggest fun starts, we were talking so so conservatively and she was interested in her phone, drink, cig but not me. And I look good and maintain my body so not that I am very ugly or unattractive.

She was not a NE as Sky suggested (1st Lie). She was from Chhattisgarh. However for two hours nothing happened and then I made her sit on my lap, started caressing, suddenly she said I will complete my drink, have food, will eat Vimal and then you do your thing. I was mid fucked with her behavior but still controlled. She kept telling me about how she was addicted to some weird drugs etc (Tan and what not). After 1 hour, I said let's do it, and requested her not to eat guthka, my mood will ruin completely and it's a bloody five star hotel, please. She went to the toilet and ate bloody Vimal.

Here she comes, absolutely flat body and removed her clothes and says do whatever you want. I was angry like crazy by now. Asked her to give BJ, she says she doesn't give (SP lied again) (SP lied about DFK as well) anyhow, I removed the condom wore my dress, gave her 10 K as I didn't want any altercations with her or SP, so asked her to leave. Now she simply refused to go and continuously started asking what is the matter, why am I not doing my thing, SKY will get angry with her etc etc. I asked her to please go and I won't tell anything to the SP. But she went inside the quilt on the other bed and slept off. Fucking nerd. All this while she switched off the AC of the room.

I just was there in the room like an owl whole night thinking about my 10 K loss and fearing about the health of this 20 yr old druggist who seemed high after having 1 bottle of vodka and 1 packet of mild.

However I thought next day morning is going to be good as I had called Pavani to my hotel. I had been talking to her flirting with her for 4-5 days. She was little nervous to come to hotel as she said she has never been to any hotel. Slept off. Woke up at 6:00, asked her to go or else I will go from the hotel. She left then.

Now, 6:30 itself I called Pavani who was scheduled to come by 9:30, I said I couldn't sleep whole night thinking about you, she is like I haven't even taken bath, I told her no need, you come I will give you good massage and bath. I am dying to taste your pussy. All this flirting till highest level. She downloaded Whatsapp and asked me to select her dress between jeans and leggings. Its 7:15. I called restaurant and told them to send my complimentary breakfast to room when I say, they agreed. Asking her what would she like to have. Lot of flirting here as well. That I am hungry but not for food etc etc.

Now Now Now.

She books her cab, asks me location again. I was 100% sure that she is coming now, and she calls again.

I am very afraid to come to hotel, why don't you come, I pleaded to her to come. Pleaded that nothing would happen, I will receive you at the gate. She said she is very very scared.

Phone off.

KLPD after KLPD.

DonutRider
08-03-21, 06:04

There are at least 10 rooms and also beauty saloon. The receptionist was a nice lady. Contacted them on phone and was advised 30% discount but when I went there was told that the 30% applies for only the expensive packages. Paid 2 K for 1 hour. Was sent a NI girl from Delhi. The girl was decent to talk to and did not broach the subject of extras till about 35 minutes. Those who like slim girls may like her. I personally prefer someone more voluptuous. She had quoted 2000 for HJ + top access and 4000 for be to be with bottom covered, which I felt was high. I am not good at negotiating and so refused the extras. Had bath and left the place after tipping the girl for massage. According to the girl there are 6 girls working in shifts. I saw two of the girls both decent but slim built. While leaving the building I saw four NE chicks entering the building. All were relatively decent looking girls most likely working for the other spa. Hopefully will be writing another FR soon with little help from other forum friends.

Rating:

Place cleanliness: 9/10.

Girl: 7/10.

Massage: 7.5/10.

Extras: Expensive for services offered. No BJ / Nude be to be / FS available.

WIR: If I am looking for massage at a clean place.You can try Nepali miss M there. Tomboy, naughty and super hot body. But she only gave me HJ, slight touching and nothing more. I think it was 1 k. Even slapped me for grabbing her boob, lol, jokingly ofcourse. I am pretty sure that you know the other spa is purely professional.

Ishant
08-03-21, 07:50
I tried Roja and some other spas which I decided here. But I couldn't found pandavas.

I am eagerly waiting to visit this spa and to have some action with the girls mentioned here in the forum.

Can someone guide me to the pandavas. Hope some one will give me the solution.

Thanks in advance.

JustForFunDude
08-03-21, 11:41
Hello guys,

Hope everyone are doing great and safe!

Huge thanks to ARGHZME brother for providing the details of the SPA.

Visited this place its a commercial building with quite a lot of offices, but hassle free to visit! Asked for Famous Roja and luckily she was available. The receptionist took me to the room and asked to me to change to dispo, which I did. In comes Roja, frankly she is not to my liking but, she is a sweet girl. She talks to you and an above average massage, which slides down your likes.

After 20 minutes was asked "Which service are you interested in"? As my forum brothers FR's opted for BBBJ & B2B + Hair removal! Always had a fantasy of Hair Removal down there, and the list has been ticked off.

She has given a good BBBJ, and with me fingering her cat was a great pleasure.

Ha ir Re mo val down there was like Cherry on Top for me! Clean Shaved that too by a chick with me lying on bed. Something Magical (First Experience for me though).

P are o s:

1) She is definitely Friendly.

2) Good BBBJ skills.

3) Involvement is there.

4) Cleans your hood like a pro!

C o and s:

1) Oppo. To s p a, there were couple of watcher's (when I visited).

2) She is plump & kinda on the darker complexion but she is sweet and skills do the talking.

Pocket burned: 2 k at the counter (includes Hair Removal ie,500) + 3 k for the services.

WIR: Many options to wander, but at least for hair removal can be visited until we find a place better than this!

Stay safe!

# Just for fun dude!

DonutRider
08-03-21, 16:32
So I have been a regular at home spa Hitech especially for the slim NE chick. It's the usual dry massage followed by a steamy b2 b with me feasting on her super soft body, licking every inch of it. I ate her pussy with one finger rubbing her butt hole. I was only able to kiss and bite her ass cheeks but I very badly want to run my tongue up and down her ass crack and lick her butt hole (maybe next time if she is comfortable). After a good 10 minutes of eating and licking, she came hard squeezing my head between her thighs. The session should usually end in the next 10 mins with an oily hand job. But this time she asked me to lie down and started cleaning my dick with a towel, this was the unusual part. She grabbed my balls and put the whole dick into her mouth and the next 5 minutes were out of the world. Though the suction was less, it was super sloppy with lots of spitting and ball licking. I came a little too early and we both lied down for a while caressing each other's bodies. It took me some time to recover from that unexpected sucking and I followed her into the bathroom for a hot shower. Relaxed and returned home happy with a beer.

Until next time boys!

Srisri786
08-03-21, 19:08
Dude,

Pavani is on / off every time. I had lot of klpds with her.

I travelled all the way to mehdipetnam only to hear her switch off tone.

Once I transferred 1 k just for confirmation but no luck. These days she doesn't respond as well. It's better to ignore and stay away from her.

SP Sky.

While returning from work message him and ask for options, sent 3 options to choose, selected the youngest one for 10 K night. He dropped the girl near the hospital and we checked in the hotel She never spoke till then, just little bit. I was pestering her to talk to me, bought Vodka Cig and Food for her.

Now the biggest fun starts, we were talking so so conservatively and she was interested in her phone, drink, cig but not me. And I look good and maintain my body so not that I am very ugly or unattractive.

She was not a NE as Sky suggested (1st Lie). She was from Chhattisgarh. However for two hours nothing happened and then I made her sit on my lap, started caressing, suddenly she said I will complete my drink, have food, will eat Vimal and then you do your thing. I was mid fucked with her behavior but still controlled. She kept telling me about how she was addicted to some weird drugs etc (Tan and what not). After 1 hour, I said let's do it, and requested her not to eat guthka, my mood will ruin completely and it's a bloody five star hotel, please. She went to the toilet and ate bloody Vimal.

Here she comes, absolutely flat body and removed her clothes and says do whatever you want. I was angry like crazy by now. Asked her to give BJ, she says she doesn't give (SP lied again) (SP lied about DFK as well) anyhow, I removed the condom wore my dress, gave her 10 K as I didn't want any altercations with her or SP, so asked her to leave. Now she simply refused to go and continuously started asking what is the matter, why am I not doing my thing, SKY will get angry with her etc etc. I asked her to please go and I won't tell anything to the SP. But she went inside the quilt on the other bed and slept off. Fucking nerd. All this while she switched off the AC of the room..

Ravik5932
08-03-21, 19:40
You can try Nepali miss M there. Tomboy, naughty and super hot body. But she only gave me HJ, slight touching and nothing more. I think it was 1 k. Even slapped me for grabbing her boob, lol, jokingly of course. I am pretty sure that you know the other spa is purely professional.I was trying to figure out the name of Miss M. Appreciate if anybody can PM me. Will try her next. I stay not far. Ya, the other spa is strictly professional. They have many branches in the city including star hotels. That is why I did not go in. Thanks for the input.

Arghzme
08-04-21, 02:56
I was trying to figure out the name of Miss M. Appreciate if anybody can PM me. Will try her next. I stay not far. Ya, the other spa is strictly professional. They have many branches in the city including star hotels. That is why I did not go in. Thanks for the input.Name: M vowel why vowel.

4 letters only.

Same vowel.

Mahesh3056
08-04-21, 05:11
Guys,

Can anyone PM me Pooja Attapur recent no. Her old no is switched off.

YFriend
08-04-21, 06:37
After reading multiple reports on the forum decided to visit KAN mpur branch as it was nearer. Assigned miss M. Changed to dispo and waited. In came the therapist. I asked for a langoti and she gave a naughty smile and said out of stock. Gave a very thorough message without leaving an inch of the body including swiping area. But it was all professional and not teasing type. Turned around and she asked if I needed message there as well. I said yes. Again naughty smile saying most important part to massage. Off goes the dispo. An extremely thorough and loving hand job with lots of oil carefully caressing the entire tool with jewels. Teases the tool and pumped it out thoroughly till every last drop of cum came out while caressing nipples (love that). Not like some therapists who treat like untouchable as soon as cum oozes out. Helped clean up and offered to scrub back too. Took a hot shower and left a content man. Counter: 2000 + 700.

Best HJ I ever received.Thanks for the post deciphered went in their yesterday, really had a good time, M was just awesome with south style massage great attitude she hit all the right spots. The langoti trick worked as said by you. Thanks mate for the post leading to a good time with less pinch on the pocket counter2000 + 1000 (as I loved her skills).

DonutRider
08-04-21, 08:19
After looking at the reviews on Mpur KAN, I thought I would give it a shot and this one too is a 3-4 bhk turned into a spa. Good thing is that it is still fresh and the bathrooms were relatively clean. A big plus is the room I got has a huge wall-sized mirror and I got to see myself getting my ass and dick massaged.

Only one therapist. Mature lady, pleasant attitude, not a looker and great massaging skills. Time for relaxation and she ripped the dispo off like shehulk and gave a great oily handjob with one hand squeezing my balls. There was also enough bum massage and constant strokes at the groin and inner thighs to make my dick hard but there was something missing definitely. I mean there was nothing sensual or erotic about it. She must have logged 100's of hours of massage in her years of experience and did 100's of bodies and I was just another body. A must-try if you don't care about the looks and need a great massage with a budget handjob! I prefer erotic, sensual massages that end in a hot b2 b with the therapists enjoying as much as we do!

2 k at the counter and 500 for the lady.

I came out relaxed after a great massage and a hot shower and walked towards the main road and you know Mpur is full of hot girls especially on the weekends. Johnny started saluting again and I crossed the road, went into Jamba to check if Siri was available and luckily she was. She walked into the room, recognized, we hugged and exchanged pleasantries. I lied down naked for a 10 min cream massage on the bum with special focus on the ass crack. She grabbed and played with my dick from behind and I was rock hard. Turned over, she ran her fingers sensually on my dick and balls while I explored her tight ass. She was getting horny and started biting me. Her slim waist, navel, soft skin, tight round ass, wet pussy were all delightful and I licked and kissed her everywhere. She shivered and came in no time and I washed my mouth off of her pussy juice and proceeded towards her mouth for a blowjob. It was a small room with a mirror right behind the massage bed and I enjoyed the view. Blowjob and ball licking continued for a while after I lied down on the bed. I pulled her up next to me and we both played with each other's genitals for a while. I then dry humped her soft, tight ass in reverse missionary and exploded in her ass crack. We then proceeded to the bath together and washed off all the cum, sweat, and saliva. It was 2. 5 k at the counter and 2. 5 k for her.

JohnCena7
08-04-21, 11:00
Hello brothers,

This is my first review on the forum. I was reading about Medchal HW from last 2 months and was really really excited and tried her last before Sunday. Finally I got her contact from Pratonic01 brother who gave me some suggestions as well. Thankyou brother for her contact. I took all the items with me (soap, shampoo, mouth wash) etc as suggested.

I asked her to wear nice saree and inners (black bra) before reaching. Once I reached there, her husband showed me to her and asked me to go to room. She was little shy and we talked 10 minutes about general stuff. I was waiting to happen something, then I took initiative to touch her b and slowly caress. She got into mood little and opened her top and sucked good 10 minutes. The melons were good but saggy. But I enjoyed it a lot. Personally I am big fan of BJ and slowly asked her to give BJ. She is really really good at BJ. After cumming in mouth she was just sucking like that which is very good part. Then she washed and I also washed myself.

After chitchatting for 5 minutes. I asked her to give another BJ and she readily accepted. This time I took time to come. But I would say its heaven. She has done nice job and I was playing with her boobs and pussy all this time. Finally we washed after this.

Now I was totally down, zero energy and lied down and asked her to come and sleep on me. We enjoyed this foreplay kind of stuff. After good 15-20 minutes I asked her to give BJ and told her I want to have sex. Once johny was in saluting state, I asked her lets do in doggy style. I finished in doggy style finally. We washed ourselves and I took my bag and left.

WIR: Yes (definitely for BJ).

B:7/10.

Cat: Loose 5/10.

BJ: 11/10 (I went only for that).

Face: 6/10 (little dark and short).

Overall a great experience and thanks for pratonic01 brother who trusted me and shared contact. I was active incognito user of this website from more than 2 years. I used services of jamba and other most talked spa. Used services of miss be and tennis star multiple times. Want to get in to form again after pandemic. Hope other brothers will help me out. Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Ravik5932
08-04-21, 13:27
Name: M vowel why vowel.

4 letters only.

Same vowel.Thanks for the hint. Much appreciated.

Picassown
08-04-21, 18:36
Dear brothers,

I have been receiving some inputs from an SP who operates on V Eye Pee Angels site.

Any inputs on credibility of this portal would be highly appreciated.

TIA.

RahulRocks
08-04-21, 20:06
Hi,

I am looking for spa / parlor where we can get private part hair removal.

Please let me know if there is any place around Gachibowli.

Thanks.

TheMagic36
08-05-21, 03:39
Thanks for the post deciphered went in their yesterday, really had a good time, M was just awesome with south style massage great attitude she hit all the right spots. The langoti trick worked as said by you. Thanks mate for the post leading to a good time with less pinch on the pocket counter2000 + 1000 (as I loved her skills).One small thing over here is that I don't know why others are paying 2 k at counter where as I was able to negotiate to 1.5 k on all the three occasions I visited their branches.

VickyX
08-05-21, 10:23
But is she worth bro? She doesn't look good and also she is kind of bad mouthed. If things go wrong then we will all be on her instagram page. She might charge higher too because of her popularity.

All my personal opinions. However, you may try if you get her digits for a different but risky experience, maybe.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.Q papa is worth and damages are less. You can try if you want.

MulaMuthi
08-05-21, 10:59
SP Sky.

She was not a NE as Sky suggested (1st Lie). She was from Chhattisgarh.I too had a non VFM experience with this girl. She was too petite for my liking, although to be fair, SP had warned about this prior to booking.

She had zero initiative and showed Nakhras like not allowing me to remove her dress, only she can remove. I got disinterested while she continued same before second shot. I like when the girl is actively interested in the act. Told her the same and asked her to chill for the night and leave as early in the morning as she can.

She was worried about SP knowing about this and I told her not to bother me. But surprisingly, I woke up from sleep after only an hour to feel her hugging me and her hands suggestively brushing against me. Asked her if she'd like to go at it now. And we did. But again, she just laid there when the deed started.

I am quite confused now because previous 2 experiences with this SP's birds were very good. Now after this bad experience, Maybe I will take a long break from the SP.

RahulRocks
08-05-21, 12:15
Visited this spa in Gachibowli. They have nearbuy deal as well for 999. The name is total numbers similar to cricket formate.

Massage was very good but professional. Tried to break with therapist but could not break deal. Not sure if any other brother was able to break deal here.

Therapist tried to sell head massage in 199 it seems some incentive attached if they sell more service.

BoyPune
08-05-21, 13:10
Visited KAN J hills during mid of last week.

Took Pxxy at and paid 2 k at counter. Done the langota rituals as discussed on the forum. Just too kinky and she was smiling mischievously when I said help me.

She has extraordinary massage skills to relieve you and please you completely. Paid 0.5 k to her.

After 1 HR she asked if I want repeat massage. Price fixed was 1.5 k. Then comes Rxxe (gulab flower) another excellent sangita ritual.

Then very good repeat massage. This time I almost teared my langota pretending I m making space for massage then I delayed 2nd HJ and went for steam instead and called her for HJ when I was seating on stool of steam table and got my Johny massaged when it was standing like tent support pointing towards her.

Had complete relaxation again.

So in all.

2 k+1.5 k for massage.

0.5 k+0.5 k for service.

Great service indeed.

Kman799
08-05-21, 17:27
Bro's can someone help decode Jamba, is it the one whose name starts with a vowel and ends with a vowel.

DonutRider
08-05-21, 17:44
Thanks for the post deciphered went in their yesterday, really had a good time, M was just awesome with south style massage great attitude she hit all the right spots. The langoti trick worked as said by you. Thanks mate for the post leading to a good time with less pinch on the pocket counter2000 + 1000 (as I loved her skills).Love them as much as you want but please don't jack up the prices. Precisely why many gems stay hidden. Comeon bro!

TheMagic36
08-05-21, 18:13
Special Thanks to DonutRider bro for helping me with the details on the spa in Hi-tech city area. Easy to find and their digits are available on JD too.

Called up the spa and asked for the therapist that DonutRider was referring to in his recent FR but she wasn't available due to week off. The counter lady suggested to go with Miss T and asked her to book the appointment with her. Reached their place and paid the counter fee. Was shown the room and asked to change. A few minutes later Miss T arrives and I must say she didn't match my expectations but not disappointed either. Laid down and she started with some nice dry massage rubbing my bum over the dispos.

A few min later she started with cream and I requested her to start the massage from my thighs and above. She obliged and it was a gentle soft massage to start with. While massaging she started massaging my bum and crack area by sliding her hands under the dispos which was nice. She later massaged my upper back and finally asked if I wanted a bum massage. I said yes and off goes the dispo. What followed was a wonderful bum and crack massage. She applied plenty of cream on my crack and started massaging crack and balls occasionally touching my dick too. She asked me to turn around but I requested her to continue on the bum massage which she did for another 10 minutes. Finally I turned around and she asked if need any extras. She quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 k for TL and 2.5 k for B2B and no BJ on the cards. Opted for HJ as I was not keen on Miss T (I was planning with other therapist DonutRider bro mentioned). She gave a nice HJ and I shot my load finally, Cleaned up, paid her and left.

Damage - 1.5 k at counter + 1 k for girl.

Girl - 6/10.

Body - 5/10.

Bum Massage - 10/10.

HJ - 8/10.

WIR. Yes but with NE chick.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

Member #4742
08-05-21, 18:19
Can anybody share medchal hw contact and details please. Thank you!

Frank Martin
08-05-21, 18:46
Hi fellas,

It was a Friendship day and we three friends met as usual we are meeting from last 20 years. We decided to have something new this time. So only fantasy remain is, Gang Bang. Tried to reach out multiple contacts and finally made deal with some new catch. IT was decided to be 20 K for 3 of us and 2 of them, whole night.

We have reached their place but one of our friend still yet to reach meanwhile I tried and it turn out to be below average experience. So we decided to call off the celebration.

Claimed 15 K back and return to home.

Still need to fulfill the experience of GB.

Frank.

Member #4723
08-05-21, 20:30
Been there, very professional and best massage. No extras though.

Visited this spa in Gachibowli. They have nearbuy deal as well for 999. The name is total numbers similar to cricket formate.

Massage was very good but professional. Tried to break with therapist but could not break deal. Not sure if any other brother was able to break deal here.

Therapist tried to sell head massage in 199 it seems some incentive attached if they sell more service.

TheMagic36
08-06-21, 04:45
Q papa is worth and damages are less. You can try if you want.Ah that's nice to hear a good feedback from you. Do. You have her digits and can you tell us damages and place bro? My PM is activated in case you want to send a message.

Thanks in advance bro.

Sexy3656
08-06-21, 05:26
Q papa is worth and damages are less. You can try if you want.Hi bro,

How to contact her? Do she reply on her insta? Or any other mode?

MaximumsFrost
08-06-21, 11:17
Q papa is worth and damages are less. You can try if you want.Bro,

What is Q Papa? Kindly elaborate.

Sand1363
08-06-21, 11:55
Q papa is worth and damages are less. You can try if you want.Hi Bro,

Can you please share the contact digits of Q Papa.

BTW is it safe with her?

Will she do any stuff like recording?

Please share the damages as well.

Thanks in advance!

Jgaurpaw99
08-06-21, 16:54
Hi All, This FR is few weeks old. Wanted to start the action after this long covid break and decided to have nice warm up and stretches done to have the body prepared. Hence I looked out for the spas around. The spa name translated to Heaven in urdu and there is bolllywood movie with its name. They have branch in Manikonda and in Tolichowki circle. Spa guy forwarded few pics and they are too good to be true. Upon insisting, Spa guy confirmed me over call that line up is better in Tolichowki and Manikonda line up is pathetic (IMO, Manikonda has nothing good to offer TBH in terms of mongering) . Headed towards tolichowki and the location is easy to spot. It is a residential house that they converted into a SPA. They assigned me a NE and she is extremely talkative and bit plumb (and asked for extras). I did not opt as I did not like her much. They have a NI from UP. She is pretty and petite. I asked for her, they said on that particular day she is just attending the phone calls as their regular phone operator is on leave. They asked me visit again to avail service from NI and they were trying to sell me expensive packages.

Damages: 1. 7 K.

WIR: Not sure, the owners are money minded and there is much to explore.

BoyPune
08-06-21, 17:09
Nearby offer available at counter 999 rs for 1 HR Deep tissue massage.

Therapist name. Sxpxa (dream in Hindi).

Extra ordinary massage without any extras. Worry trying.

StealthDiss
08-06-21, 17:12
Babykutu sir,

I have a major health related query. Please respond to the PM as soon as possible. I feel like the doctors are jerking me around instead to trying to address the issue.

Help would be immensely appreciated. Cheers.

Merapr84
08-06-21, 18:09
This is couple of days old FR. Went to MP and the new receptionist Ms. S (Devasena) showed lineup and told she can also do the job and took her for 1 HR. I thought she is NI but she is Telegu. Massage started. After 15-20 minutes she removed the dispo and started bum and crack msg without asking. It was too good and it went for 5 minutes.

Flipped and after some touchings and rubbings. She asked if I'm looking for extras. And menu is HJ 1 k, HJ+top acc 1.5 and bb 3. After negotiations brought down bb to 2.2 and bb was just an avg. And done in 5 minutes.

Since I took 1 HR and still sometime left we had chit chat. She said earlier she used to work as beautician. And I immediately asked if she can help with hair removal. She said if I can bring trimmer / cream she will do it. I didn't try but you guys can give a try and share feedback.

Counter 1.2 (since I'm regular there).

Damages 2.2.

Comnjoi
08-06-21, 19:02
Hi brethren,

I moved to Hyderabad, relatively new here with zero contacts. If any kind soul can share decent Working girl / House wife / SP contact would be grateful. I can share contacts in Bangalore.

FunTime64
08-06-21, 21:28
Bro,

What is Q Papa? Kindly elaborate.Search in you-tube for country names which starts with Q followed by papa, you will get your answers!

Nwkdblk
08-06-21, 21:30
Brothers,

Coming out from hibernation. Hope all are keeping safe and doing well.

Quick question. Did anyone use Tango app. Lots of desi cuties and mostly from north and some from south / Telugu. If anyone used it. How is the response and experience. Do they offer services and are they reasonable.

Cheers.

FunTime64
08-06-21, 21:35
Any one visited bellisspa Secunderabad?Are you referring to the one in EE SEE AYYY ELLLL area bro?

If yes, then I have been there. The counter lady is pretty open about services available. Pm if you need the direct number of the manager.

I scored the number long back when I had visited them. You can pick up from the available line up.

Off late, I get calls from my regular MP's about home service availability. Crazy stuff it is, they think we as a $$ #oles or may be they was some business.

FunTime64
08-06-21, 21:43
Hey There!

Got a reference from a friend about pu$$y who does massage as a hobby, goes by the name kay-eerti, digits ending with 07.

Reached out on Whatsapp, reply was prompt. Checked for availability, confirmed availability from next week with place.

Reviews from brother who availed her services will be appreciated and will help me avoiding her!!

Quoting damages of 3 k for couple of hours. Whatsapp DP looks 7-8/10.

Happy mongering!

FunTime64
08-06-21, 21:44
Hi brethren,

I moved to Hyderabad, relatively new here with zero contacts. If any kind soul can share decent Working girl / House wife / SP contact would be grateful. I can share contacts in Bangalore.PM me bro!

FunTime64
08-06-21, 21:57
Hey here!

Any brothers here have the reference of the SP who operates based out of BeeHills and usually have 7+/10 rating stuff with him, digits ending with XX26.

Had took services from him long back, deleted all contacts from phone when I was on sabbatical for mongering.

On a lighter note, I have been following this thread for a while but never saw any report on his birds here. Am sure the seniors brothers have his contact as I had got his reference from of the our senior brother long time ago.

I PM'd the old brother who gave me contact, hope either of them respond back. Planning for some action this weekend!

Cheers, Happy Mongering!

FunTime64
08-06-21, 22:24
Hey there!

This is an old FR, may be early July!

Off late, am getting high banging the lady in front of the partner. Explored options in Loc & FB and almost all turned out to be fake. Few turned out to be too good to be real!

After lots of hunting, one lead turned out to be genuine. Agreed for "No Advance & Video call confirmation".

Exchanged numbers, called him and after video call confirmation. I landed up at their place as it was near to my current location.

I must say it was a risky attempt, but the local feeling got into head.

The guy gave the directions to the location and I can say that could be the last point of Hyderabad city. A small colony in outskirts, safe place though.

Lady is not at a looker!

We had a small chat about general stuff and they also expressed the pain in ass due to the large number of fake profiles in Loc.

Lady showed me the room and took me in. Was about to close the door, but asked her to keep it open.

Lady has roots from Andhra and if any one has fetish for getting abuses while doing the deed can have earful of them from the lady.

Report:

Face - 5/10.

Boobs- 8/10 Nice firm and soft.

Height. May be 5 feet.

BJ. Not in menu.

Pussy - 8/10 tight and clean.

Attitude - 8/10, not a time watcher, will try to please.

WIR. No, there are a lot of fishes available!

I felt meeting couples was much safer than visiting SP's den.

Damages. Quoted 7 k / shot, agreed for 4 k / shot.

Number ending with XX66.

I had my doubt's that the guy was pimping the lady, but turned out they are genuine couples as the lady has sutra. It was fun banging the lady in front of the partner and the feeling gave a me high!

The partner came in while I was banging the lady and they both had a DFK. I had my smoke after the deed in the room and there was absolutely no bull shit during the whole episode.

If any brother has too much of time, enjoy long drive's & has budget of 4 k can give these couple a try.

Cheers, happy mongering!

FunTime64
08-06-21, 22:41
Hey there!

Got a reference of the Muslim Indie operating from Tolichowki, digits ending with XX32.

Claims to 28 yrs and married. Looks much older than in Photos than what she was claiming.

It's been a long time I banged a mus pu$$y, they are usually hot!

Asked for damages and quoted 10 k / hour. I had my drink and gave it a pass!!

Banging a indie at 3-5 k / hours makes sense, I have seen the prices jacked up every where on the mongering places.

Even the shit pussy is quoting the price of gold these days. !

Will the report if they come in my budget!!

I am refraining from attaching the photos here for the privacy of the indie!

Any feedback from the brothers who had tried her would be appreciated!

Cheers, Happy Mongering!

Vick6969
08-07-21, 01:27
Special Thanks to BigDickBro1030 bro and other folks who have posted review on KAN.

After visiting so many spa's in the city where ended up paying 3 k - 4 k bracket per visit including extras, none of the spa's these days are into giving good massage and too much focus is being given to extra's element which come into picture just 20 min into massage which itself is mediocre. I was just after good massage + HJ / TA, I was craving so much for a solid massage and oh boy this massage is probably the best I ever had.

After reading the reviews from our friends here I called up the spa and booked a session around mid-morning. I did not know any therapists there so I just faked a therapists name which was mentioned in the forum last time. I visited the spa which is on the 3rd floor, there was a school on the ground floor, it all looked legit. I paid 2 K at the counter and was assigned Miss P When she arrived in the room my eyes lit up, thought I hit the jackpot. She had a hour glass figure, she just looked stunning and what made the experience even more enjoyable was her attitude to please and her massage skills. I was given dispos when I entered the room, but later asked for langota and asked her to help me with it, which was just so erotic. She started with a head massage while sat on a stool with some special herbal oil which gave a cooling effect and she stood so close to my face and I could feel her boobs gently touching my forehead which just setup the mood. She started the massage, softly spreading oil, my God are her hands strong and they made light work of every knot she encountered. Flip over around halfway and more of the same before an intense 20 minutes. About 50 min into the massage where I have dozed off to sleep during the massage she gave a hint and cheekily asked if I wanted extras, the dick obviously saluted. She did lingam massage with gentle strokes, I could touch her anywhere over her clothes but did not allow me to slide my hand inside her dress followed by oily wanking and edging before an incredibly explosive finish. Shower taken and a quick chat before leaving 5 minutes past my hour booking.

Verdict: One of the best deep tissue massages I've had interspersed with some of the most intense edging too. Wish I'd visited sooner and will no doubt be back again.

Please inbox me with therapists names if you have had great experience at KAN as I'm keen to try them in different branches over this weekend.

Damage - 2 k at counter + 0.5 k for tips.

Girl - 10/10.

Body - 10/10.

Bum Massage - 8/10.

HJ - 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

Cheers,

Vick6969.

BoyPune
08-07-21, 03:14
Hey there!

Off late, am getting high banging the lady in front of the partner. Explored options in Loc & FB and almost all turned out to be fake. Few turned out to be too good to be real!

After lots of hunting, one lead turned out to be genuine. Agreed for "No Advance & Video call confirmation".

Exchanged numbers, called him and after video call confirmation. I landed up at their place as it was near to my current location.

The guy gave the directions to the location and I can say that could be the last point of Hyderabad city. A small colony in outskirts, safe place though.

Lady is not at a looker!

We had a small chat about general stuff and they also expressed the pain in ass due to the large number of fake profiles in Loc.Can you PM me the details or at least hint from which platform you got them?

TheMagic36
08-07-21, 03:35
Special Thanks to BigDickBro1030 bro and other folks who have posted review on KAN.

After visiting so many spa's in the city where ended up paying 3 k - 4 k bracket per visit including extras, none of the spa's these days are into giving good massage and too much focus is being given to extra's element which come into picture just 20 min into massage which itself is mediocre. I was just after good massage + HJ / TA, I was craving so much for a solid massage and oh boy this massage is probably the best I ever had.

After reading the reviews from our friends here I called up the spa and booked a session around mid-morning. I did not know any therapists there so I just faked a therapists name which was mentioned in the forum last time. I visited the spa which is on the 3rd floor, there was a school on the ground floor, it all looked legit. I paid 2 K at the counter and was assigned Miss P When she arrived in the room my eyes lit up, thought I hit the jackpot. She had a hour glass figure, she just looked stunning and what made the experience even more enjoyable was her attitude to please and her massage skills. I was given dispos when I entered the room, but later asked for langota and asked her to help me with it, which was just so erotic. She started with a head massage while sat on a stool with some special herbal oil which gave a cooling effect and she stood so close to my face and I could feel her boobs gently touching my forehead which just setup the mood. She started the massage, softly spreading oil, my God are her hands strong and they made light work of every knot she encountered. Flip over around halfway and more of the same before an intense 20 minutes. About 50 min into the massage where I have dozed off to sleep during the massage she gave a hint and cheekily asked if I wanted extras, the dick obviously saluted. She did lingam massage with gentle strokes, I could touch her anywhere over her clothes but did not allow me to slide my hand inside her dress followed by oily wanking and edging before an incredibly explosive finish. Shower taken and a quick chat before leaving 5 minutes past my hour booking..While we are all glad that you had a good massage, I strongly suggest that we should not give 2 k at counter. If I am not wrong the counter guy would have given two options - 2 k for steam shower and 1.5 k for normal shower or bath. Unless there is a difference between the steam thing and the normal thing at KAN we should go with normal package at 1.5 k. While this is a personal choice, my only reason for this post is to ensure we don't Jack up the pieces at KAN.

Cheerio.

TheMagic.

RahulRocks
08-07-21, 04:22
Bro,

PM me details and number I will like to try. Will share feedback.

Hey There!

Got a reference from a friend about pu$$y who does massage as a hobby, goes by the name kay-eerti, digits ending with 07.

Reached out on Whatsapp, reply was prompt. Checked for availability, confirmed availability from next week with place.

Reviews from brother who availed her services will be appreciated and will help me avoiding her!!

Quoting damages of 3 k for couple of hours. Whatsapp DP looks 7-8/10.

Happy mongering!

JustForFunDude
08-07-21, 10:54
Babykutu sir,

I have a major health related query. Please respond to the PM as soon as possible. I feel like the doctors are jerking me around instead to trying to address the issue.

Help would be immensely appreciated. Cheers.Brother you should try An dro care at Jh! A huge crowd because of 1 month reservations with the doc but slid in by appearing there directly and wait for 1 hour or so you can definitely meet the the o see!

Hope this helps out.

Gajak44
08-07-21, 13:32
Hi everyone, does anyone know where Navya is these days? Not responding to messages from many weeks.

Merapr84
08-07-21, 15:25
Thanks to TheMagic36 for the hints to locate the MP.

Counter guy said 2 K. I told him I'm a regular customer to JH branch (faked, I never went to KAN JH) and I always pay 1.5 there. He came down to 1. 8 and paid. He showed me the room asked me change to dispo. I asked him to provide langota and he said it's out of stock due to pandemic.

Therapist Ms. Man zoo came and asked her I want try langot. She gave a smile and gave langot. I asked her if she can help in wearing it and she obliged.

Here come the magic. I never went to Ayurvedic Mps this is my first time. She did a great massage with proper pressure. After few minutes untied langot and did bum msg for few minutes.

Flipped and I can see the langot tent in the mirror beside the bed and she is keep on touching the tool while msg and and pressing bbs to my forehead while msg my chest.

After all these msg and teasing she asked if I'm looking for anything. I asked menu (I'm aware it's only HJ on the menu but still want to make sure). She said only HJ and asked her to continue. OMG, what HJ it was, I was on clouds. I never had such a great HJ. I asked if I can touch boobs, she obliged but only with t-shirt on and no hand inside the t-shirt. There is glass door covered with some paper. She confirmed that the counter guy keep looking into the rooms to make sure the act should not go beyond HJ.

Rating 8/10.

Looks average.

Damage 1.8 + 0.5 for HJ + 0.2 for bath.

Please let me know if you guys have any great exp with other therapists, I'll try them next time.

BigDick1030
08-07-21, 16:09
I was not able to write down my mongering experiences as I prefer to explain everything in detail. Now let me pen down all my pending FRs.

FR1: With sugar baby who is my fatty teddy bear.

I got this girl contact from one of senior and started being her sugar daddy. I spent 3 Saturdays with this teddy (some of seniors know about this teddy). She has tight cat (see pic). But heavy body (105 kg). Last Saturday I convinced her for 3 some with my cousin. She put dick vibrator on me. It was 1st 3 some for my teddy and also for my cousin. And she is left for her hometown and will not be back to mongering. So don't ask for her digits as I am already promised to some seniors when she returns to mongering.

2nd FR:- Muslim chick at spa.

Tried to visit my regular spa where Roja works. As I used Roja several times, want to try new fish. Muslim chick named Ayesha (not Pandavas, but has similar body). Went to massage, said will not wear dispo and she got message. Striked conversation and she mentioned her age is 22 but I directly pressed her huge boobs and asked how can 22 girl have such huge melons. She was aroused with my pressing and appreciated my dare to ask question directly said she has 2 abortions.

Extras: asked for B2 be. She refused for BJ. But became naked, rubbed her Cat over my Jhonny (without cover) and her cat was like oven. I was about to insert my Jhonny, but better senses prevailed. It was heavenly feeling. Sucked those melons for 10 minutes and shot load.

Damages: 2. 5 k for chick and 1. 5 at counter.

FR3:- Went to KAN. Took Rose. Many reviews. So not going to eloborate. Shot load.

FR4:- New spa at Balkampet.

One of old guy opened new spa at Balkampet and asked me to visit from long time. It's on main road, 3 BHK converted into spa. Decent rooms. He assigned lakshmi who did good massage. Did bum massage. Asked me to flip and Jhonny was saluting and she was throwing smiles. Asked for extras. She said she will do only HJ+TA or B2 be with panties (she said she will not remove panties in beginning itself which I liked).

Opted for HJ+TA. She lifted top and allowed me to suck melons. They are firm. She did sensual HJ+ good rubbing of ball's. Shot load. Took shower.

Damages: 1. 5 at counter and 1 k for chick (500 for HJ +500 for allowing to suck boobs without hindrance).

Learnt that BJ queen Mannu is also working there, though she was absent on that day.

FR5: KLPD EXPERIENCE with SP Jyothi.

This SP operate at famous bank near secunderabad at hotel. She has some LLB student and went for her. She made me to wait for 45+ minutes and saying bhayya 1 min, girl is getting ready. After 45+ minutes she said LLB girl is not in mood and asked me to choose another girl and promised for good experience.

The girl looks good (indore girl), but after taking money (4. 5 k) all nakharas started. Don't touch there, don't touch boobs, I am sensitive, don't suck nipples, I will get infection, won't do BBBJ as I get vomiting (it was in menu). Finally shagged myself and left.

When I complained to SP, the * started blaming me that my girl didn't liked you. You keep yourself fit (like this * charges less for fitness freaks), neat raho (the girl room was stinking) etc. Blocked the SP as these pimps need to show their place (no offense but are they looking for marriage matches).

If girl really didn't liked me, she would have said same before taking money. But after taking money all these actions are liked randi dramas (dramas of sluts).

So lesson learnt. Stick to spa's or try to find sugar babies.

KiranKumar21
08-07-21, 18:06
I've been watching the forum for a month now. I just took the subscription. It's really exciting to find this because 90 percent of the times I tried to monger I found fake contacts and untrustworthy ones.

I've had only 3 successful encounters from 2 SPs and 2 MP encounters.

1st and the worst.

I found an SP with digits ending838 and went to a single bedroom house and the one shown was way way different from pics. But I was too excited and went for it. It was bad real bad only because she was watcher and rushing me decided to never visit anyone again.

2nd first best.

I found an SP in Loc with digits ending 422 (still operating sends me pics of new birds, they are mostly not good but sometimes there will be gold). Place was decent 1 bhk one guy directed me there opened the lock and She was from amalapuram. 5. 2 soft and handful be's with a little belly but not much. Chatted for a good amount of time in the beginning and kinda told her that I dint have good encounters till now. She was sweet and said that she will take care of me and she did. She was wearing a red dress. Started with LFK and licked my whole body. Then I sucked those soft melons for a while. Bummer was she does only CBJ. Dint like it at all even though she put a lot of effort into it and honestly it felt very weird. But then the deed was good. She directed me with positions mis then wot then dgy then she stood against the wall and that was perfect for our heights and finally I finished on her mlons as directed by her. Then chatted for a while and left. Later I tried to meet her again through the sp but couldn't. He said she left Hyderabad. Damages 5 k for 2 HR 2 shts (this was before corona 2019).

3 cpl from loc.

Found a genuine cpl after searching for a long time and went for it digits end with 312. I lost the contact but I made gpay at that time so I texted him on gpay (so desperate) but he is not responding now if anyone knows them please share new dgts if you have. Coming to the meet they were friendly and welcoming. She had a nice fig perfect melons and nice bottom. Bummer was he was a ghutka man so I dint wanted to LFK are DFK after him. Otherwise their service was good. She sckd him while I'm taking her dgy. Did the deed twice and they chatted later and asked me to visit again but I knew I won't just because of that guys gutkha. Damages 6 k for 2 hrs (2019).

This is my first post and I'm not a great writer. Any suggestions on writing and rules will be appreciated. Most of mongering was outside India and easy. But here it becomes really difficult. Hope I'll find help from this forum. I will share my MP encounters later.

MPHelp
08-08-21, 03:29
Thanks to TheMagic36 for the hints to locate the MP.

Counter guy said 2 K. I told him I'm a regular customer to JH branch (faked, I never went to KAN JH) and I always pay 1.5 there. He came down to 1. 8 and paid. He showed me the room asked me change to dispo. I asked him to provide langota and he said it's out of stock due to pandemic.

Therapist Ms. Man zoo came and asked her I want try langot. She gave a smile and gave langot. I asked her if she can help in wearing it and she obliged.

Here come the magic. I never went to Ayurvedic Mps this is my first time. She did a great massage with proper pressure. After few minutes untied langot and did bum msg for few minutes.

Flipped and I can see the langot tent in the mirror beside the bed and she is keep on touching the tool while msg and and pressing bbs to my forehead while msg my chest.

After all these msg and teasing she asked if I'm looking for anything. I asked menu (I'm aware it's only HJ on the menu but still want to make sure). She said only HJ and asked her to continue. OMG, what HJ it was, I was on clouds. I never had such a great HJ. I asked if I can touch boobs, she obliged but only with t-shirt on and no hand inside the t-shirt. There is glass door covered with some paper. She confirmed that the counter guy keep looking into the rooms to make sure the act should not go beyond HJ.

Rating 8/10.

Looks average.

Damage 1.8 + 0.5 for HJ + 0.2 for bath.

Please let me know if you guys have any great exp with other therapists, I'll try them next time.Coming to Hyderabad for 2 days, can you please DM me the name and location of this spa.

Jgaurpaw99
08-08-21, 05:21
Coming to Hyderabad for 2 days, can you please DM me the name and location of this spa.Sent details over PM.

Sand1363
08-08-21, 07:18
Hi Friends,

Could someone please help on good SPAs with extras near Habsiguda area.

Thanks in advance!

Ishant
08-08-21, 07:21
I've been watching the forum for a month now. I just took the subscription. It's really exciting to find this because 90 percent of the times I tried to monger I found fake contacts and untrustworthy ones.

I've had only 3 successful encounters from 2 SPs and 2 MP encounters.

1st and the worst.

I found an SP with digits ending838 and went to a single bedroom house and the one shown was way way different from pics. But I was too excited and went for it. It was bad real bad only because she was watcher and rushing me decided to never visit anyone again.

2nd first best..Can you please guide me how to get this subscription. I tried once but it's asking mobile number. I don't want to give any kind of personal info.

Merapr84
08-08-21, 08:51
These are long pending FRs and after 2nd lockdown lifted. Got call from my regular telecaller about a new spa and sure shot extras.

FR 1.

Well maintained spa. Clean and Hygiene. Offered packaged mineral water (I never got any such in mid range spas). Counter 1.5 and assigned Telugu.

Ms. I (former Prm mnstr) from Godavari dist. Msg was above average and no hints at all. After completion of msg popped extras. I asked Menu and settled for 2 for bb. She is good at bb and it went well.

After the job she took me to bathroom to clean and made me bath (I liked it). She is talkative and talks openly about the customers and their demands.

Overall 6/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Damage 1.5 + 2 + 0.5 (for bath).

FR 2.

After couple days called MP and booked appointment with same Ms. I. I thought I can crack her beyond bb. Same scene. Msg. No hints. At least popped extras. I asked Menu again. To my surprise there is in bb in Menu. I told her I took bb last time and convinced to give bb and she obliged and rest is same as FR1. This time she didn't offer bath. Not sure if I went on a wrong day.

Damage 1.7 (They increased charge to 2 but came down to 1.7 because I'm coming 2nd time) + 2.

FunTime64
08-08-21, 15:29
Hey here!

Any brothers here have the reference of the SP who operates based out of BeeHills and usually have 7+/10 rating stuff with him, digits ending with XX26.

Had took services from him long back, deleted all contacts from phone when I was on sabbatical for mongering.

On a lighter note, I have been following this thread for a while but never saw any report on his birds here. Am sure the seniors brothers have his contact as I had got his reference from of the our senior brother long time ago.

I PM'd the old brother who gave me contact, hope either of them respond back. Planning for some action this weekend!

Cheers, Happy Mongering!Hey there!

Finally got the number and reached out to the SP. Quoted the reference and the response was prompt!

Sent the Pics, most of the time we get what we see in the pics with this SP!!

This SP operates strictly in the close circle and I would not be comfortable sharing the digits with the newbie's.

We opted for an out call and worked around 6 k / Shot for 3 Shots. Me and my friend shared the damages and the bird!

Fixed the time and the bird was there at the agreed pick up point, booked a * hotel at the hytec cty junction, opp to the famous fashion designing college. Check in was smooth, friend and bird checked in first and I joined later.

The Crowd at the hotel was awesome and was a festival to the eyes looking at the chics. I had hit the pub in the hotel directly while my friend was banging the bird, surprisingly none the chics seen in the lobby were seen in the Pub.

After some time, my friend joined me at the pub and I took the charge of the bird. What happened for the next 1 hour was a wonderful exp.

Bird was totally involved into the act and tried hard to please. If you are a non smoker, it might be a turn off.

Silky smooth skin with tattoos here and there. We started we tight hug and DFK, quickly changed to the birthday suits and got one the best BJ's.

Reports:

Boobs - 4/5 Spongy soft, Medium Soft.

Pu $$why - 4/5 clean & tight.

BBBJ - 5/5.

DFK - 5/5.

Skin tone - 5/5, flawless body.

Attitude - 5/5, not a time watcher.

WIR. Bird. No & SP- Yes.

We had to go to smoking zone as we got a non smoking room and that was such a pain in A $$.

Cheers, happy mongering!

Member #4742
08-08-21, 17:32
Thanks for group members for decoding kan.

Went in without appointment and made-up story that my friend regularly visits this place.

The massage was professional for 45 min and after that took HJ. All the stress from work and family went away. I felt calm and relaxed. Massage is very good. I think this is better than SP or indies in my opinion.

My therapist was miss P. She wouldn't let me slip my hand into her. Paid her 0.5 k and I think she did a very good job.

Counter price won't drop. I asked him many times to comedown on prices.

Massage 10/10.

HJ 8/10. I wanted BJ but not on menu.

Total 2 k at counter+0.5 k.

Will visit again.

Coljam
08-08-21, 18:13
I was too horny today. Visited several spa's in the city that I have been too.

The quality was not up to my mark. I gave a final try at a spa in Mpur situated above a famous bakery.

Paid my counter charge of 1000 rupees for 30 minutes. Massages hardly last longer than 20 min at most places I have been too.

There were only a couple to choose from. Chose the former miss world of India with disappointment (she was stick thin) and changed to dispo.

The massage was average, better than rubbing, she likely does not have the strength for a massage. After 20 min, she asked me to take shower and reluctantly popped up the question of extras.

Quoted 1000 INR for top access and a hand job, did not bargain.

I could not believe my eyes when she undid her Bra, perfect boobs. Soft and cute, oh! Man, realized that what I see above and below the shirt need not be the same. I immediately got up and pushed my chest against hers.

She resisted stating that B2B was 2000 INR. Felt that those boobs are priceless and offered her 500 INR extra over the 1000 INR.

I pinned her against the wall and asked her to remove her trousers. She refused and I decided to focus on her boobs.

Inserted Johnny into her navel once and there was resistance again, wanted to insert Johnny into her cleavage and there was resistance even this time.

Spent the next five minutes alternating between her neck and boobs. I sucked her neck so hard that she started moaning lightly. She was a dead fish for most of the time.

Went back to the table and tried swallowing her left boob while she was busy jerking Johnny.

At one point I felt I was molesting her but her boobs were too good to be true. Overall, an average experience since there were too many restrictions otherwise her boobs.

Are worth a try.

Total Damage:

Counter charge: 1000.

Tip: 1500.

HotDaniel
08-08-21, 19:10
Hello folks can anyone share Prachi contact in PM, Please help, I shall reciprocate.

Kabir2017
08-08-21, 19:30
I was too horny today. Visited several spa's in the city that I have been too.

The quality was not up to my mark. I gave a final try at a spa in Mpur situated above a famous bakery.

Paid my counter charge of 1000 rupees for 30 minutes. Massages hardly last longer than 20 min at most places I have been too.

There were only a couple to choose from. Chose the former miss world of India with disappointment (she was stick thin) and changed to dispo.

The massage was average, better than rubbing, she likely does not have the strength for a massage. After 20 min, she asked me to take shower and reluctantly popped up the question of extras.

Quoted 1000 INR for top access and a hand job, did not bargain.I dint want to say it but you yourself admitted that there was a point you felt like you were molesting her. Be a gentleman.

LadCameo
08-09-21, 05:39
Hey there!

Lady is not at a looker!

We had a small chat about general stuff and they also expressed the pain in ass due to the large number of fake profiles in Loc.

Lady showed me the room and took me in. Was about to close the door, but asked her to keep it open.

Lady has roots from Andhra and if any one has fetish for getting abuses while doing the deed can have earful of them from the lady.

Report:

Face - 5/10.

Boobs- 8/10 Nice firm and soft.

Height. May be 5 feet.

BJ. Not in menu.

Pussy - 8/10 tight and clean.

Attitude - 8/10, not a time watcher, will try to please.

WIR. No, there are a lot of fishes available!

I felt meeting couples was much safer than visiting SP's den.

Damages. Quoted 7 k / shot, agreed for 4 k / shot.

Number ending with XX66.

I had my doubt's that the guy was pimping the lady, but turned out they are genuine couples as the lady has sutra. It was fun banging the lady in front of the partner and the feeling gave a me high!

The partner came in while I was banging the lady and they both had a DFK. I had my smoke after the deed in the room and there was absolutely no bull shit during the whole episode.

If any brother has too much of time, enjoy long drive's & has budget of 4 k can give these couple a try.

Cheers, happy mongering!Please share the details bro, PM Is open. Can reciprocate.

Sand1363
08-09-21, 07:03
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!

LadCameo
08-09-21, 07:10
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!I don't think anyone mentioned about any spas in that area.

Why don't you take one for the team and report?

FunTime64
08-09-21, 08:12
I don't think anyone mentioned about any spas in that area.

Why don't you take one for the team and report?Hey There!

You are trying to play music to the deaf ears here, area is totally dry!

Explored the MP's in that area long ago and could not locate and safe options. Most of them operate with out boards and would be an easy target for LE's. Most of them have cheap stuff and exorbitant quotes.

You will get much better options if you can travel till Sec-Bad, Bey-Gum-Pet!

Cheers, Happy mongering!

RahulRocks
08-09-21, 09:49
Visited this spa. Counter charges I bargained to 1200.

Please get counter charges down brothers. It seems 1500 people are paying and making it standard.

Lot of offers available for 999.

If they do not agree just leave it. You will get call back for sure.

I will post KAn exp also in next FR.

Coming to Roja, she is dark and heavy side.

Did not went for B2B. I said only massage and hair removal.

Massage was good with full focus on bumps and ball.

I asked for BJ she quote 2500. I offered 1500.

She refused I said OK. No issue I have this only and can not offer online as well.

Finally she agreed and man it was bliss she did it very nicely.

Coming to hair removal part, it was new exp and she does this very professionally.

Thank you brothers for giving directions and reference too.

MPHelp
08-09-21, 10:56
Sent details over PM.Thanks Bro for the mighty help.

BabySearch
08-09-21, 11:04
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!There is one near to street no 8. Its limited to HJ or HJ with TA. Last time I visited but quality was not good and hygiene was not good.

PM me.

Love Traveller
08-09-21, 11:31
Hey Guys, So am from Delhi and there is wedding to attend in Hyderabad on Friday 13th. I will plan only if I have a 'setting' in place. Looked at an SA option. Kajal Singh. Model. She is asking for 50 K a night, and seems very keen into meeting. More than usual keen! Should I be worried? Sent me like 20 photos upfront without asking with a video too!

Orelse Any Super Trusted SP's? Only there for one night, don't really plan to get into a 'hit / miss' types.

Thanks guys! Help if you can!!

AceHole1
08-09-21, 11:55
Off topic: Looking to plan friend's bachelor party, somewhere around South East Asia, other than Thailand. So need suggestions from you guys. Looking for the usual party scene and some hookers to pick up.

AceHole1
08-09-21, 11:58
Hey Guys, So am from Delhi and there is wedding to attend in Hyderabad on Friday 13th. I will plan only if I have a 'setting' in place. Looked at an SA option. Kajal Singh. Model. She is asking for 50 K a night, and seems very keen into meeting. More than usual keen! Should I be worried? Sent me like 20 photos upfront without asking with a video too!

Orelse Any Super Trusted SP's? Only there for one night, don't really plan to get into a 'hit / miss' types.

Thanks guys! Help if you can!!I haven't heard anything about her, but there's a separate thread for SA India, you could try your luck there.

UltimateBliss
08-09-21, 12:03
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!Plan to go to Begumpet bro.

Halwa
08-09-21, 12:31
Many thanks to the seniors who shared SP Sky's contact. Pinged him over whatsapp for profiles. Didn't ask any reference. He shared 4 profiles. I chose Prayer in Telugu. She was a slightly dusky NE girl. He quoted 7 k for 2 HR but came down to 6 k.

Booked oyo and the girl and he were on time. DFK, BJ were not on menu apparently (turn off) Face was okish but not as good as profiles. Tried missionary, cowgirl and WOT. Girl was not super cooperative but not uncooperative either. Finished the deed and left.

WIR: SP yes, girl no.

Damage: 6 k +1.3 k room.

Also, I am in Bangalore for the weekend, can someone share reliable SP details. PM is open.

BabyKutu
08-09-21, 12:38
Babykutu sir,

Help would be immensely appreciated. Cheers.We spoke. Take care bro.

Coljam
08-09-21, 12:50
I dint want to say it but you yourself admitted that there was a point you felt like you were molesting her. Be a gentleman.I am relatively a newbie to the spa scene, a lot more considerate. I just was taking what was on the table. Can't pay for nothing.

It can be called molesting before charging and nakhras post payment. Why do things when she was unwilling to do it.

She could have joined a professional spa.

LadCameo
08-09-21, 14:03
I was not able to write down my mongering experiences as I prefer to explain everything in detail. Now let me pen down all my pending FRs.

FR1: With sugar baby who is my fatty teddy bear.

I got this girl contact from one of senior and started being her sugar daddy. I spent 3 Saturdays with this teddy (some of seniors know about this teddy). She has tight cat (see pic). But heavy body (105 kg). Last Saturday I convinced her for 3 some with my cousin. She put dick vibrator on me. It was 1st 3 some for my teddy and also for my cousin. And she is left for her hometown and will not be back to mongering. So don't ask for her digits as I am already promised to some seniors when she returns to mongering.

2nd FR:- Muslim chick at spa.

Tried to visit my regular spa where Roja works. As I used Roja several times, want to try new fish. Muslim chick named Ayesha (not Pandavas, but has similar body). Went to massage, said will not wear dispo and she got message. Striked conversation and she mentioned her age is 22 but I directly pressed her huge boobs and asked how can 22 girl have such huge melons. She was aroused with my pressing and appreciated my dare to ask question directly said she has 2 abortions.

Extras: asked for B2 be. She refused for BJ. But became naked, rubbed her Cat over my Jhonny (without cover) and her cat was like oven. I was about to insert my Jhonny, but better senses prevailed. It was heavenly feeling. Sucked those melons for 10 minutes and shot load.

Damages: 2. 5 k for chick and 1. 5 at counter.

FR3:- Went to KAN. Took Rose. Many reviews. So not going to eloborate. Shot load.

FR4:- New spa at Balkampet.

One of old guy opened new spa at Balkampet and asked me to visit from long time. It's on main road, 3 BHK converted into spa. Decent rooms. He assigned lakshmi who did good massage. Did bum massage. Asked me to flip and Jhonny was saluting and she was throwing smiles. Asked for extras. She said she will do only HJ+TA or B2 be with panties (she said she will not remove panties in beginning itself which I liked).

Opted for HJ+TA. She lifted top and allowed me to suck melons. They are firm. She did sensual HJ+ good rubbing of ball's. Shot load. Took shower.

Damages: 1. 5 at counter and 1 k for chick (500 for HJ +500 for allowing to suck boobs without hindrance).

Learnt that BJ queen Mannu is also working there, though she was absent on that day.

FR5: KLPD EXPERIENCE with SP Jyothi.

This SP operate at famous bank near secunderabad at hotel. She has some LLB student and went for her. She made me to wait for 45+ minutes and saying bhayya 1 min, girl is getting ready. After 45+ minutes she said LLB girl is not in mood and asked me to choose another girl and promised for good experience.

The girl looks good (indore girl), but after taking money (4. 5 k) all nakharas started. Don't touch there, don't touch boobs, I am sensitive, don't suck nipples, I will get infection, won't do BBBJ as I get vomiting (it was in menu). Finally shagged myself and left.

When I complained to SP, the * started blaming me that my girl didn't liked you. You keep yourself fit (like this * charges less for fitness freaks), neat raho (the girl room was stinking) etc. Blocked the SP as these pimps need to show their place (no offense but are they looking for marriage matches).

If girl really didn't liked me, she would have said same before taking money. But after taking money all these actions are liked randi dramas (dramas of sluts).

So lesson learnt. Stick to spa's or try to find sugar babies.Dude ayesha is quite handful. Nd man she's wild.

BigDick1030
08-09-21, 14:04
Jhonny was desperate, so decided to visit PG road spa. My old stuff stopped after covid, so asked for line-up. Has 7-8 girl's, but one busty chick attracted me. She is Tanmay from Vijayawada. Took her. As usual I don't wear dispo and she just wrapped towel.

She was more candid and just thrown away the towel. I was exposing my naked butt to 28-29 year's girl.

She did dry massage by giving enough hints. After that cream massage. In discussion, she said she has 8 months baby and I thanked my star's for getting lactating mother (long time I tasted milk from boobs).

After 45 minutes of massage, she asked for extras and I asked for menu. She said the spa asked to stop B2 B because of frequent raids and till end of this month only HJ+TA (sucking boobs were on menu). Asked for 4 k and didn't budged below 2 k. Normally I would have walked away, but temptation of milk made me to agree (she didn't claimed that she still giving milk, and she said she stopped feeding 2 months back).

She removed top and the boobs are firm with long nipples. I sucked them for more than 10 minutes and I could get only 3-4 drops of milk. Fingered her from backside amd she was resisting because of instructions. Finally released load. Took steam and came back to office.

Damages: 2 k for chick.

Brothers who visited the spa knows it's high end with high levels of hygiene.

WIR: not for those rates.

My hunt for lactating mothers continue. Any soul's who has reliable sources for lactating mothers can help me. Preferably Indies.

RahulRocks
08-09-21, 14:05
Wanted very good massage. Called this spa. It is opposite to reliance near a ice cream shop.

Opted for 999 deal. It was professional massage. Very excellent massage. Rooms are clean. No attach bathroom though.

If you are looking for professional massage. This is good place. Like T20 spa.

SrvnCrazy
08-09-21, 16:03
PM me, I'm waiting for digits Miyapur

Dude,

You have spent 10 k on a girl but doesn't have money to take subscription here? How can somebody contact you for the digits of this MILF?===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

HoneyHunt05
08-10-21, 01:47
Mate,

SA is not very trustworthy in Hyderabad. Most of the profiles are either fake or the girls quote exorbitantly high rates. Tread cautiously and do not pay any advance at any cost. Meet the girl at a public place and then decide if you want to go ahead with her for the price she quotes.

My 2 cents.

Cheers and all the best.

Regards,

HH.

Thanks guys! Help if you can!!

RahulRocks
08-10-21, 07:25
I called the number and bargained for price. I told I am regular and been to jubliee hills branch few times and once Madhapur branch.

Finally charge was 1500 1 HR without steam.

Went there on time. In Madhapur I guess they have only 1 therapist so no choice.

Her name was man#ju. Matured lady. I tore the disposable because it was tight so she happily changed and brought langot for me. It was really diff feeling having langot.

Massage she stared by removing langot first.

Overall enjoyed but she does not have massage skills.

Allowed me access from inside and I enjoyed.

After session she helped me in taking bath and removing oil from back.

1.5 counter plus 500 tip.

RandyCocky
08-10-21, 09:35
Bros,

After having fun in Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Barcelona, Chicago and Bangkok, my job now requires me to travel a lot to Guntur and Vijayawada. Would be grateful if anyone can share contacts there.

VenkataSwamy
08-10-21, 12:04
Hallo brethren,

Hope everybody is doing well. I am looking to venture out after a long time lurking in fear of covid.

Could someone please confirm Pavani digits, I have 2 numbers but I'm not sure which one is the correct one, ending 893 or 168?

Also it would be great if some kind soul gives me a reference, my PM is open.

Cheers,

Swamy.

MongerMama
08-10-21, 12:57
Akn. Jumbled words of the most discussed natural spa.

Therapist. Wealth (translate in telugu).

Experience:

Amazing. I don't have enough words to express this feeling of finally graduating.

Details:

I desperately wanted to hug someone. Fortunately, I had no opportunity. So after reading reviews, I called them up and went there. Initially a man walked in and started doing an oil massage for the head. A skeptical me asked if he would continue the massage?

He said yes and I firmly said that I thought I would get a massage from a female. He went back and in comes the lady. Right from the beginning, the conversation went so great that it sounded as if I am talking to someone whom I have known for decades.

It started with the question if it is the first time.

To which I said yes to this place, but I go regularly to other spas for Balinese etc.

I added to that saying that my friend told that the massage is very good at thus place. She told something about Ayurveda spa and all, and then I asked her name.

After that, she popped a question as to what your friend said. Then I replied back saying that the spa offers great massage and told her that my friend also said that she is the best there.

It started from there, and the cheeky conversation started. While she was hesitant on pressure, I said I feel great and if I have a problem. I would let her know.

I was on my back and she did massage the crack and I felt so good.

But my little one was asleep. I was afraid if he would let me down again.

But, he did respond a bit. Then I turned other side. This is where the magic started. I still remember that vibe and feeling while I write this.

She started with a head massage and from head to chest. Slowly making me feel her chest. It was heavenly. Surprisingly the little one started saluting.

Then she kept some oil on the navel and slowly started massaging that area and the nipples. This was something truly good, and my master had no boundaries. He forgot the langot and stood tall as if he is ready for some thing big.

I pretended innocent and said sorry that this happened.

She gently said it's ok and your cock is disturbing me.

I did not want to loose on the moment, and said that she has such a smooth skin, and the way she is doing this massage is making me feel magical and heavenly. As they praise someone's work and they would do the best.

I added saying that I could feel her while doing the massage, and the skin and conversations all made my master come out so hard.

She laughed and asked if she really is smooth. To which I stressed again that she indeed is and I feel great with her touch.

So I got more of it.

In my previous experiences, I closed my eyes. This time, I looked at her and enjoyed the way she treated me.

She reached the groin area, and that touch made me feel sooooo good. I have previously seen yucks when it comes to people dealing with Jhonny (not wg or others).

So this was truly something for me. She made me stretch a bit which further pumped blood. And because of lights, I could not believe if it is my master or if I am in a dream.

The massage is almost done. And during our conversation, I left no stone unturned in keeping this active. My first one hour convo being an introvert. And this is a high kicker for my confidence.

I did not say anything. She said relaxation? I said yes. She got rid of langot and the master was craving for attention.

She pulled the foreskin back, put some oil and treated this master as if it is an antique piece LOL.

Sorry. I may be exaggerating. After those yucks, the way she treated him made more blood rush out there and I could finally see how big I can also get.

She asked me to relax, held my legs, and slowly took her palm gently over the hair on my body. I never knew the benefits of hair, but today I did. All of this made my master say yes for this ocassion and he was in no mood of getting down.

Finally, she started doing the HJ and I could not dare ask her to touch her. She was stroking hard but I did my kegels real hard. She slowly took my hands and placed it on her assets. Can I deny that?

So, felt them to the max possible and tried to kiss her. But could not. Not sure what made the little one so excited. But he became a bigger one and stronger one today leaving no signs of coming down. So I had more time to feel her assets on the front and back over clothes.

Finally released. She cleaned as if cum is ok. She did not shy a bit.

And then I got naked infront of her without any shyness. She escorted me to. Steam bath and then to the washroom to have a bath.

I had a warm water bath, and she did not utter a word about her charges. But she was there. I did not want to do anything idiotic, and said. If you don't. Mind, please take this amount as tip and gave her 500.

And lastly, I had more words and asked if she doesn't mind if I hug her? She was warm and open, and did not say no. She agreed and I hugged her as if I got water in a desert 🏝65039;.

And that hug mate is the best, and I said in her eyes a thank-you again and left. I was truly appreciative of everything today in the massage and I left no stone unturned to respect her work, praise her efforts and made her feel good.

If not her, I definitely felt great about whatever happened today.

And never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that most problems in my life are just out, because of these experiences. May be exaggerating, but I enjoy the company of a female with good words and their soft skin.

Lessons learnt:

1. Appearance alone does not call it for a 10. She is good. But healthy.

2. Be kind and respectful. Talk to people and they would reciprocate that.

3. Even if it is a spa girl, wg or anything. Don't make them feel that they are doing this for money. Give it but be subtle and gentle towards the approach.

And finally, she told me that I can ask for her with the person in the call and then they would block her time for me. She was ok with Google reviews and all. But I am not going to put her name out there out of respect for her.

Wir. Yes. Absolutely. But I would prefer exploring more spas and more ladies. Not a matter of. But I feel these conversations and fun time are the best.

Money spent. Regular as discussed in the forum already.

Lengthy, but the happiness makes it all count.

Thanks again to everyone for their contributions.

If you have any good spa recommendations and therapist recommendations as such with minimal risky setups and good service, I appreciate any leads.

I would start exploring a bit on my own through ditto and nearby and shall keep you posted if I find any.

Last but not the least. Even if you are a newbie, this is a good place to start with. However, no forum discussion and price jacking are the rules to abide by.

My next moves would be to keep the crap aside, make more moolah and have more wonderful experiences.

Thanks,

MM.

LadCameo
08-10-21, 13:24
Not sure why Monger Mama's post is missing.

At Monger Mama. Glad that you had good time especially after your last experience. Only is way is up now!!

Merapr84
08-10-21, 17:53
Thanks to BigDick1030 and Picassown for providing details.

Most of the Bro's already gave detailing about her, so I'm not going in details.

First, downs.

I had huge expectation due to the FRs written by a few bros, but I'm little disappointed due to.

1. Her face is just below average.

2. I am getting calls continuously from home which I couldn't avoid in the middle of the act.

Now, Ups.

1. She puts 100% efforts.

2. She accept anything you ask for without hesitation expt an al.

3. If you are a BJ lover then you should meet her at least once.

Damage 5 k.

WIR May be when I'm desperate.

Nagtv4
08-10-21, 21:05
Can someone please PM me contacts for SPs or girls? I like chubby ones. Thanks in advance.

Love Traveller
08-10-21, 21:16
Mate,

SA is not very trustworthy in Hyderabad. Most of the profiles are either fake or the girls quote exorbitantly high rates. Tread cautiously and do not pay any advance at any cost. Meet the girl at a public place and then decide if you want to go ahead with her for the price she quotes.

My 2 cents.

Cheers and all the best.

Regards,

HH.Appreciate the heads up, but am there for less than 24 hrs, so time is not on my side. Any references I can use for a sure shot thing.

You seem to know a lot about the city!! Eagerly waiting to hear.

Macho361
08-11-21, 04:36
Dude ayesha is quite handful. Nd man she's wild.My exp with Ayesha is not the same. This was last week. Her bottom was covered. It was very mechanical. Tried to Finish it quickly. She acted as if she was wild for few seconds but it was not smooth. Each day differs. Nothing much to say in FR.

MongerMama
08-11-21, 07:40
Have been through a lot of mess offlate. And then the last experience I have had made a permanent dent in my mind that I have a problem.

Since there was no one, and there are good reviews. I thought of going there and have some massage since it is budget wise a better option.

The mistake I did is that I told them that it was my first there. So, they sent a guy and he started it. I thought it would be head massage only and a female therapist would follow.

But did not want to take risk, and asked if he would do massage. He replied yes, and I gently said that I am expecting a massage from a female therapist. He goes away and in comes wealth (translate in telugu). She is a healthy lady.

Right from the get go, she is friendly, talkative and very cool. She started with a head massage and my back could feel her tummy and chest to an extent. I felt the smoothness of her skin over her clothes, and it was damn good. Realized that I am in the right place. I have a liking for smooth skin.

I laid on my back as instructed and during our conversation, the opener was if I am coming there for first time. I replied saying that it is first to akn, but I frequent spas for Balinese and all. My friend told that this place is the best.

She started saying how ayurvedic massage and regular ones differ. I asked her name and she said her name and asked what did your friend say more. I told her that the place is the best for end to end massage, and he mentioned her name that she is the best.

She giggled a bit, and asked more details about that friend which I made up and the conversation went so good. Since I was lean though aged (may be malnutrition or a gift, I can go to school after removing beard).

She repeatedly asked about pressure and if I am feeling any pain. I said that she need not worry since the massage is exceptional and I am all good. O feel magical and great with her skills and touch. She smiled and asked if she is really smooth.

I replied back with confidence that she does. I said that her skin is infact very smooth and I am feeling magical with her. Not sure if that was out of boundaries, but it did work. She reciprocated with better conversation and more of the touch that I loved. I got rid of the perfect figure phobia because of her. And understood why people stress on forget the face and do the rest. While sex was not on menu.

The longing I had for some magical touch was fulfilled. I am high on my chest and would happily accept a warm hug. Idiotically romantic or something. I don't know.

She applied lots of pressure and I forgot if I had back ache. After the upper portion, it was time for the lower area where the langot did the trick. She did not hesitate and gave a good massage near the ass cracks, and gently touching the master.

Due to the mental blocks, he was not erect and I was thinking if he would let me down again. I did some kegels while having conversation and enjoying her company.

I turned this side and it was time for the magic to happen. I am highly responsive to this side of the body, primarily on chest. It always calls for a tight hug from the opposite gender and when I get that, I am in a world of my own. Nothing fancy, no specific positions required. With the company of a nice lady, I can have her head placed on my chest, tuck her close to me,. Hug her with my hands and feel the warmth. And may be pause time and that's how I am. I like to be with them than in them. Though I like the after effects of being in there as well.

She came the other side and started doing a head massage again, and slowly running down her hands through the head. And I could now feel her assets and to express this feeling, I am short on words and my master wakes up with that thought.

And as soon as she initiated that, my little one picked pace and took the position, erect and as hard as a rock. I never got him to that position even with the best mallu scenes.

She moved along and poured some oil on navel and gently let her teasing start on the stomach and the region above pelvic area. That was out of the world for me. I felt really really great and I probably had more blood to pass on to the master.

It became more bigger and erect. While she was massaging the chest area, the master touched her hands and indirectly asked her to take care of him. I played innocent and said sorry that the little one is not in control.

She told me to relax and it's ok. She also said that your cock is disturbing my work. I told her that the nice conversation she is having with me, her smooth skin and her magical touch all of it are something irresistable. So the master had no choice than to react. She was cool with those comments and I did not expect an introvert side of me has some comms skills with ladies.

I wish I had focused more on this subject during my engineering and life could have been better.

Time for the lower body and then this time, she slid her hands (langot was just there for the sake of it) and gently pressed the thighs near pelvic region and rubbed the groin area. Can anyone not respond?

Little one explored his limits in size and that sight because of the light being on made me bring back my confidence.

I failed in nofap. But I still did a bit and this time, this lady turned me on. She is not mirror and the other lady I had at her house. She is a healthy lady. And at a spa (places I am not that comfortable with).

Once the massage is over, she asked if I needed relaxation. That's the word I was waiting for. She let the langot go the other side, took some oil, let the foreskin come back a bit and gently massaged it.

In my married life, all I had is yucks and 2-3 times of sex in these 4+ years. So I was having the best of what I never had so far. I don't know but I am empathetic and the way she took care of my body made me look at her and fill her in my eyes.

This act made me look and I responded with my breath and hands a bit. I was hesitant to ask if I could touch her assets. But to my luck, she saw the intent in my hands and placed my hands on her assets.

I woke up a bit from the laid back position and felt the warmth and smoothness of those big assets. Tried kissing her, but she resisted and said no.

So I let my hands feel her boobs, waist (can't cover it), and ass. The little one has a bad habit. When he is in for the charge, he does not come down soon.

So she had to stroke for a good amount of time letting her make shifts via left and right hands. Since I was kinda letting this in for me, she did gently massaged the head and I shoot it.

She cleaned me and herself. Washed her hands and I am fine. Came back and asked me to remove langot and wrapped a towel. I was naked and she was totally cool. I don't know, but I felt great because of the way I am accepted the way I am. After yucks, you don't have an option than appreciate finer things in life.

Had steam and after that, it was time for a regular bath. She asked me the towel that I was wrapped with and I became naked again.

Took bath with hot water, came back and she did not ask for anything. I gently asked that.

If she does not mind, I would like to give her some tip and handed over 500. I did not want to sound that she did it for money though it could be a factor. The conversation effect may be, but I only had respect and empathy and all good things for her, for the kind gesture.

And lastly, I asked if I could hug her if she does not mind. She did not say no. So I hugged her tight and said a thank you again and said truly that I felt great and completely relaxed and lighter.

May be the conversation worked. She said that the next time if I like her to be the massasue.

I can ask for her name during the call and she will be blocked. That made me feel good and understood that the conversation and empathy worked out really good.

Paid the charges (same as discussed on the forum), and avoided the shortcut to travel Madhapur hitech. Outer stretch to discover and locate jamba and see some colors. I was having double mask with enough protection though.

Located jamba with the help of restaurant but I did not see jamba there. Not sure if I found the right one.

But that was a great experience and after that, had natural erections. No porn or mallu scenes required.

P.S. - I really really respect and love Malayalam movies, ladies and I am in love with Kerala. I don't intend to offend anyones feelings when I say mallu scenes.

I feel that sarees best suit them, and their nature of conversations and that slang makes me feel good. But again, at any day, if you ever ask me about a choice between the naked clothing two pieces or something, and a saree worn mallu, it would be saree for me.

As I said I am different, and I like the seductive scenes of Maria, reshma and sajini than the hardcore porn.

Keeping the sex part or the interests apart, I truly respect and admire them and have no other feelings. I hope I did not offend anyone by mentioning. If I did, sorry and please ignore!

For times ahead.

1. Decided to keep the crap away and focus on things that are on my radar and control.

2. Make more moolah and feel the warmth of ovens, smoothness of skin and enjoy deep conversations as and when time permits.

3. Some level of confidence kicked in, and thoughts of the end game are noway near. Mongering worked out to be the best anti depressant solution. But finances won't let me explore the space enough. So work should be done on that part by picking up some freelance gigs thereby occupying myself with the best of both worlds (work and solace in the space and companionship of a lady).

Wishes:

1. There is no corona. So the little bit of hesitation is not there, and one can freely explore spas. So many of them, and so much to explore. Wish corona is not there and my finances are heavy to let me do it. I would eventually do this as and when time permits and situation matches or syncs in.

2. Wish everyone be empathetic and kind to spa girls, or wgs. Some reports make me think otherwise but each to his own. And then the society has a crap feeling about this. Not sure on their hypocritic nature, but I truly respect and love their company.

3. I could move to Kerala and have a blast there. But the forum thread sounds secretive. (Wish it is fulfilled).

4. Have a place of my own, without prying eyes of hypocrites wherein the lady can easily walk in and the best of time can be had at the comfort of own place. Won't take risks though.

I could be saying this because of the help I have had from you, and not so many negative experiences yet. But, empathy and that gesture of not letting them feel that they did it for money only would probably make our experiences better even in the minimal budgets we have with the same person.

Would like to end by expressing gratitude and thankfulness to all the brothers who have helped me out with and without leads, staying supportive and encouraging in tough times and for all the wonderful frs you contribute.

They all make a depressed soul come back to life with hopes for a normal one to lead ahead.

If anyone has good leads of therapists and spas, or something else on the lines of good experiences, appreciate the help. Adding an image (to express intent and interests) and if anyone has such leads, details would be appreciated and the privacy aspect shall be taken care of. Tried reaching out to siri long back, but failed as she does not respond.

Thanks again,

Wishing you the best of your efforts and lots of fun. Stay safe!

MM.

MongerMama
08-11-21, 07:50
I wrote it. But deleted it bro thinking it was too long. But thought that I can let the length stay and write my experience.

Definitely a time taking read. But truly appreciative of the best times, and a helpful community here. Times ahead, will only be better either by fixing things in personal life to which I am still stuck to, or may be explore the outer beautiful world to the best of my abilities.

Have binge watched a travel channel from an Indian on YouTube, where he probably has the best of his time with travel buddies on and off camera. Not sure how legit it is.

But it speaks miles about the opportunities and makes me feel that I am the only idiot worrying and wasting time on things that don't deserve my time and thoughts. Finally I have the audacity to be a bit confident and stronger.

Thanks for the note and it made me feel it is okay to share experiences no matter the length. Would try to make it shorter though, fortunately, the help I have had is immense and experiences are best shared here from the same outlets I have recieved it from.

Cheers,

Not sure why Monger Mama's post is missing.

At Monger Mama. Glad that you had good time especially after your last experience. Only is way is up now!!

VenkataSwamy
08-11-21, 10:56
Can someone confirm Pavani digits please.

Hallo brethren,

Hope everybody is doing well. I am looking to venture out after a long time lurking in fear of covid.

Could someone please confirm Pavani digits, I have 2 numbers but I'm not sure which one is the correct one, ending 893 or 168?

Also it would be great if some kind soul gives me a reference, my PM is open.

Cheers,

Swamy.

Casanova9
08-11-21, 11:59
Bro, A week ago I visited and asked the same question about 2 options. Pointed out that I am regular and said the old therapists names also. He is simply saying that for 2 K my therapists are fully engaged and everyone paying 2 k. So now a days I made 2 k is a standard counter fee and you can take steam or hot water bath as per your wish. My therapists are good in service than anyone else, that's only a reason people lining up for service at my place till 8 pm everyday.

There was 10 min waiting for me and he asked me sit beside reception and explained his version in a polite way and requested me to pay 2 k and refused to provide service for 1.9 k also. He said that he is giving little discounting M. Pur branch for promonational purpose. He is going to add 1 or 2 more mallus there also. 1.5 k is a limited period offer to oldies in M. Pur branch. J. H branch non-negotiable price is 2 k for 45 massage + 15 steam or bath. One more important this is they are going to stop langoot permanently and will go with industry standard disposable briefs. Now he is over confident about his business and I am double sure that he will raise his counter charges to 2.5 soon. Now days he is not vigilant on therapists for HJ and tips, and he understood why more folks visiting.

While we are all glad that you had a good massage, I strongly suggest that we should not give 2 k at counter. If I am not wrong the counter guy would have given two options - 2 k for steam shower and 1.5 k for normal shower or bath. Unless there is a difference between the steam thing and the normal thing at KAN we should go with normal package at 1.5 k. While this is a personal choice, my only reason for this post is to ensure we don't Jack up the pieces at KAN.

Cheerio.

TheMagic.

Estasy
08-11-21, 19:19
Any pic Bro of her?

Most of the Bro's already gave detailing about her, so I'm not going in details.

First, downs.

I had huge expectation due to the FRs written by a few bros, but I'm little disappointed due to.

2. I am getting calls continuously from home which I couldn't avoid in the middle of the act.

Now, Ups.

3. If you are a BJ lover then you should meet her at least once.

Damage 5 k.

WIR May be when I'm desperate.

Merapr84
08-11-21, 19:24
Any pic Bro of her?No, bro. I didn't take. Not sure if she allows.

Member #4764
08-11-21, 22:10
I've recently bought the forum subscription and relatively new here with zero contacts. If any kind soul can share decent Working girl / House wife / SP contact would be grateful.

Krish117
08-12-21, 06:05
Guys,

I think I saw her pic somewhere in forum & found her profile on insta. Does anyone have her contact or SP details?

RahulRocks
08-12-21, 13:32
I was going through loc. There were many African girls adv. I pinged many. All responded but not ready to do video confirmation. Got one having last digit 547.

Bargained 4 for 2 shots.

Her location is in tolichowki. Looks safe.

I will not go over details of act. She is on heavy side. Looks is not great and skin is not smooth. Though she is not rude. But not much active in act.

Overall exp is average. Wanted to exp once.

Please look on locanto you will get her profile.

Fun6958
08-12-21, 16:36
I recently moved to India, would appreciate any contacts. Came across and visited lots of fakes and sad experiences. Would highly appreciate if anyone can share good contacts.

WonderLove123
08-12-21, 17:12
Hello friends,

Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Have been out of mongering since a year now. Especially due to the corona thing and secondly due to not able to get out of the house All my married friends will understand my situation.

Finally am getting an excuse to get out of the house for 5-6 hours this Sunday. Knowing this had purchased subscription of tinder. Got details of a NE girl going by name of Jeny and claiming to be a sugar baby. Wanted to know if anyone knows about this girl and if there is any feedback.

Unable to get a subscription due to this bitcoin process and that's my bad. But any leads from seniors to find a good and trusted contact to spend Saturday eve. Is appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

WonderLove123
08-12-21, 17:17
You can try any spa from street number 8. Almost all spas are shady and provide extras. Girls are mechanical. B2B can be negotiated to 2 k.

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance!

LifeIsCool334
08-12-21, 17:38
I've recently bought the forum subscription and relatively new here with zero contacts. If any kind soul can share decent Working girl / House wife / SP contact would be grateful.What croton exchange you used for subscription?

CoolGuy00
08-12-21, 18:05
Hey guys,

I want to share some information about the faces. There is a website called pimeyes, when you upload the pic it will search the internet to find the similar faces. There may be cases its new. But worth a try to find it.

FunTime64
08-12-21, 19:36
Hey there!

Finally met this much hyped Gachibowli Indie Massage Bird, Expected Someone in Mid Twenties, But turned out to be in mid thirties.

This meet turned to be with mixed feelings both good and bad!!

At the end of the day, if all it matters is a "hole" for the "Pole" under 3 k budget with a top notch place, this can be considered as an option. You will banging the Bird at approx 250-300 Feet height from the Ground!

Claims to have professional massage skills but turned to be a Naive in the skill.

Though the place seemed safe, looks like this bird is already in the radar as the opposite door guy enquired about my visit when I rang the bell of the bird's place. Not sure if he is eyeing the bird or the traffic to the bird's den.

Disappointed with the first sight of the bird, aged, dark circles, skinny, definitely not to my liking. Welcome was warm and offered water, had some chit chat and the bird collected the agreed "Pocket Money". These were the exact words used by the bird, she is a typical local bird who is trying to look yo yo, but fails to impress the dicks for sure!

Was asked to wash hands, legs & face. Moved to the bedroom and changed to birthday suits, nothing great to mention about the birds assets!!

Bird tries to please with DFK, Massage skills are zero, it is more of B2B be with FS!

ScoreCard:

Height: Approx 5.5.

Skin Tone: Rough.

Boobs: 1/5 Saggy.

Pu$$y: 4/5, Neat clean & tight.

DFK: 3/5.

Damages: 3 k / HR.

WIR: No, There are lots of fish in market.

Place: Looks safe, but my gut feeling is that it may be in radar, though the possibility is 50-50.

I shared the contact with some of our bro's and she is certainly not happy with our bro's approach, I can share the reference with senior bro's for sure.

Bottom Line: For the damages, it is a neutral experience as we cannot expect stunners at that price point!

Cheers, happy mongering!

EcstasyHyd
08-12-21, 19:37
If you one trued this bird. Please share your feedback. SP digits ending with 359. Usually incall in hotels.

FunTime64
08-12-21, 19:40
Hey there,

I have shared the reference of the Kashmiri Apple at #eli $#a Spa with many brothers, but has not seen any FR of the bird.

Would appreciate FR from the brother's who have have tried this bird.

Cheers, happy mongering!

FunTime64
08-12-21, 20:12
Hey there!

This is an old FR, this MP changed the location 2-3 times in the same surroundings and finally settled in an apartment. I was pretty sure of scoring extra's here given the attitude of the Reception Guy.

I usually visit MP's on Weekdays to avoid the mad rush and the Weekends, learned this Tip from a Senior Monger in this forum who was also an ex colleague, I address him "Baba." He is my guruji in mongering!

Had the option to pick up from the line up, one was chubby NI and another was dusky mallu bird. Chose the NI and the massage was very normal, popped up the question of extras and asked what was on the menu, she told only HJ was on menu. I said "Thank you."

Covid has screwed the MP scene very badly and the MP girls are stretching their limits to make bucks as most of the MP's have stopped paying salaries. Cracked an awesome deal for FS and banged her right on the massage table and she cleaned me up in the shower. Visited the same MP few weeks later and banged the Mallu bird for almost the same damages.

I try this MP when even I am around that area and I have been disappointed only once as I could score extras with one bird who landed on the same day.

Cheers, happy mongering!

JohnCena7
08-12-21, 21:10

First, downs.

Now, Ups.

3. If you are a BJ lover then you should meet her at least once..Yes bro. She is best in BJ.

Must try if you are BJ lover.

DonutRider
08-13-21, 07:43
Tried two new thais at bluestone. Fat miss Nisa and another slim lady, don't remember her name. Both below average massages. B2 b was at 4 k. The slim one refused to remove her panties at that rate, though she allowed me pull them down and rub my dick against her ass. It was a fine ass but that's about it. Everything else with her was very normal. B2b with the chubby one was just pathetic. Bluestone is a gone case!

Lamboos
08-13-21, 09:16
Have been through a lot of mess offlate. And then the last experience I have had made a permanent dent in my mind that I have a problem.

Since there was no one, and there are good reviews. I thought of going there and have some massage since it is budget wise a better option.

The mistake I did is that I told them that it was my first there. So, they sent a guy and he started it. I thought it would be head massage only and a female therapist would follow.

But did not want to take risk, and asked if he would do massage. He replied yes, and I gently said that I am expecting a massage from a female therapist. He goes away and in comes wealth (translate in telugu). She is a healthy lady..I saw point no: 4 you made regarding moving to Kerala. Now don't get me wrong, Kerala has fabulous women but it is a dry place. Much drier than most other places here in ISG. I think many people have this fantasy after seeing a lot of the so called 'mallu' softcore movies. This brought back a memory. Once I was talking to this guy who was from AP and he said how wonderful mallu soft porno actresses are and all. Then I told him that these movies are 'mallu' in the sense that they are made in Kerala or mostly has mallu producers, but most of the actresses are not even mallu. I still remember the shocked expression and disbelief he had on his face when I told him that soft porn queen 'Shakeela' hailed from Andhra. Not just shakeela, Reshma, Maria and a lot of the other 'mallu' beauties are not even real mallus. So you may want to think twice before moving to Kerala for this fetish of yours. Just my two cents on this. The grass may look greener on the other side but you may have far greater opportunities in Hyderabad. Anyway glad that you had a good experience.

SmartGuyHyd
08-13-21, 10:43
Hi guys,

Any one help me with any good indie contact with place for this weekend. Long time no proper action want some good time. Please help for any contact for sure a hit one.

Checking my all old contacts but no hit no sure hit SP profiles. Please help guys.